One Big Happy Family by Giant Stories
Summary:

A teenager has been shrunk by his sadistic mother and he has to find a way to return to his normal height


Categories: Slave, Teenager (13-19), Adult 30-39, Feet, Growing/Shrinking out of clothes, Incest, Insertion, Instant Size Change Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: The Following story is appropriate for all audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 3466 Read: 60075 Published: November 07 2011 Updated: November 10 2011

1. Chapter 1: We Start With The Middle by Giant Stories

2. Chapter 2: The Real Beggining (Re-uploaded) by Giant Stories

3. Chapter 3: Mother Of God by Giant Stories

4. Chapter 4: About A Foot-long by Giant Stories

5. Chapter 5; Moms Favorite Toy by Giant Stories

Chapter 1: We Start With The Middle by Giant Stories
Author's Notes:

This is the first chapter of my new story after some carefull thought over my writting style this is what i have came up with i hope you enjoy.

Please Note: i will add new chapters onto this one when i think about where to take the story next. Also the story as you can tell starts in the middle just after he has been shrunk, i am going to add another chapter soon explaining how he got shrunk but for now this is all there is.

All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Alex awoke and found himself lying in bed. At first thought that he had slept late, after a long and unpleasant dream that still hovered on the edge of memory. Or perhaps he had been ill? But the ceilling looked strange; it seemed futher away than he once thought and seemed strangely larger than the day before. He lay a little while longer looking at the oddly coloured stain's on his faded white ceiling, and listening to the gentle breeze slowely creeping in from his partly open window.

"What is happening to me" he said aloud to the ceiling that seemed to be gradually getting larger as the minutes passed.

"Alex wake up you lazy bugger its time for school" said a voice. The startled Alex quickly arose to his feet to reveal the desolate landscape that was his bed now grown to the size of a football field. He rubbed his eyes in disbelief silently hoping the image would disappear from his vision. But when he opened his eyes the image of the ruby red bed sheet still lay before him, Alex sat down he felt  to overwhelmed by this startling image to even take another step.

"That's it im coming in there" said the same voice this time louder and more ferocious than before. He gazed at the bedroom door as the handle started to slowly turn and finnaly with a large creak the door burst open. Then in came a young woman not much older than 16 she was humming, her voice was the sound of wind chimes. Her hair was a luscious red. Her eyes were as blue as the ocean. However this image was diminished by her crooked teeth though white they looked like car crash had happened inside her jaw. It was his elder sister Sophia looking quite angry as she walked slowely towards the bed where Alex sat. But she came to a abrupt holt as she quickly turned her head from left to right scaning for any hint of life.

"I guess he has already left for school" she said before turning her head back towards the door. Alex was still confused about the whole situation.

"Help! Help! Down here!" he shouted. But alas he was to small to be heard and to tiny to be seen as his now gigantic sister exited his now enormous bedroom.

"What am i going to do? How am i ever going to get back to normal?" he asked himself in a state of panic and dismay, Before he finnaly came to his feet. He looked across his bed and knew that it was the only way down from this skyscraper of structures. So he started a walk towards the foot of the bed that was seemingly miles away.

End Notes:

What will happen next in this story?

Feel free to write a review on ways i could improve my writting or develop my plot further. Also please give me a suggestion on when i should put the chapter that explains how Alex was shrunk.

Chapter 2: The Real Beggining (Re-uploaded) by Giant Stories
Author's Notes:

This is the chapter on how Alex was shrunk.

Please Note: This chapter has been altered dramastically because of a change of thought. please tell me what you think.

Our story really begins with Alex a young boy who had just turned 14 years old. He had Autumn brown hair, Green eyes and was average height for his age. He lived with his elder sister Sophia, his slightly younger sister Emily and their dad. Alex's father had recently divorced his sadistic step mother Victoria. Alex did not enjoy Victoria's company or anything what so ever to do with her but he had no say in the matter. With Alex's dad away on business he was stuck with her whether he liked it or not. 
 
When Victoria announced that she would be shortly be celebrating her thirty second birthday with a party in the upcoming week all of her friends were ecstatic and were already eagerly awaiting the details. However before Victoria could let even one word slip the young Alex barged through the door way. 
 
"Mom where's the food?" he complained in a awkward voice while rolling his eyes towards the back of his head. 
 
"I don't know and i don't care so can you please just ask one of your sister's for Christ sake" she replied in a sweet voice, careful not to seem to mean in front of her guests. 
 
"Fine then ill just go hungry if you find me collapsed on the floor from famine you will know who's to blame" he said in the most ridiculous of voices. 
 
"Alright let me show you since you are so incapable of finding it for your self". She rose to her feet and followed Alex into the kitchen leaving the guest's in the lounge on their own. 
 
"Here happy now?" she said while holding out a box of half empty crackers. 
 
"That's not food its just rubbish that you never threw away" he complained. 
 
"Well its either this or wait until everyone else has left" she said, feeling quite smug about herself at this point. 
 
"Fine you stupid cow" he shouted aloud so that the guests in the lounge could hear. 
 
"What did you just call me?" she shouted in an aggressive tone. You could see the tension rising as the two foe's squared off trying to assert dominance like a pack of savage beast's. But Victoria was soon to cause down in fear that she would cause a commotion. 
 
"Fine no food..."  
 
"No" shouted Alex as he interrupted Victoria before she could finish her sentence. 
 
"I hate you" he shouted before running off in a fit of anger. Victoria then returned to the lounge to find that the guest's had all left. She was furious you could see her face boil with hatred. She angrily flung open the door nearly knocking it off of its own hinges, and stomped towards Alex's bedroom. The very earth moved as she took each step. She finally reached Alex's room to find him face down in a pillow sobbing. 
 
"You better be crying because this is nothing compared to what is going to happen tomorrow!" she said with a disgruntled look on her face. Alex was curious to find out what was in store for him tomorrow so he asked. 
 
"Why what's going to happen to me tomorrow?" 
 
"Just wait and see wait and see" she replied before slamming the door behind her as she casually walked out. A cold shiver shot down Alex's spine as he dared to think what would happen tomorrow when he wakes up. 
 
"There's only one way to find out besides she's your mom what is she going to do that she has not already done to Sophia or Emily?" he thought to himself as he lay his head down and shut his eyes ready for the next day... 

End Notes:

My next chapter will continue on from when Alex had just woken up and seen his room and his sister for the first time.

Chapter 3: Mother Of God by Giant Stories
Author's Notes:

In this chapter it will show Alex's first encounter with his mother.

It was cold and dry. At the far end it was enclosed in a thick layer of duvet covers. Bang! Bang! came a sound emanating from the distance. The startled Alex fell from his feet. 
"Alex... I know  you're in here come out come out where ever you are" said a loud and slightly slurred voice in the distance. The door handle began to twist, a large shriek soon followed. But finally the door flung open. Revealing the monster of what nightmares are made from. There in the door way stood a gigantic version of his mother seeming as tall as the sky itself. She had Jet black hair with sun blonde highlights. Her eyes were a suttle green, her lips were as plump as a turkey. She was wearing a grey track suit with pink colored lines running down the arms and legs, there were sweat stains under her armpits and the clear liquid was pouring off of her body like a fosset. She had obviously been running, but a particular smell lingered around the room, it was the distinct smell of wine.  
 
"Great she's been drinking again, probably with those friends of her's" Alex thought to himself. This giant standing 100 ft tall soon stepped forward. The ground shook with every step and the smell of alcohol and sweat quickly got more strong and putrid. 
 
"Come out Alex were ever you are! Don't you think you're a bit old to be playing hide and seek with your mom?" said Victoria as she slowly started to move slower whilst looking at the floor incase she was to step on the shrunken Alex by mistake. Alex's heart started to race as the sight of his mother quickly getting closer and closer to the bed where Alex lay. 
 
"If she see's me there is no telling what could happen to me" thought Alex. He turned left to right seeing which of the two ends of the bed was closest. Since he knew that he hadn't covered much ground he rapidly sprinted towards the head of his bed. The faded white pillow was seemingly inches away.  
 
"Come on just a little bit further" Alex thought to himself. But soon an enormous hand slowly cut of his hiding place. He knew that his mother had seen him so he hastily retreated, but only to find a second hand blocking his path. As the two hands slowly came pushing in he panicked. He was terrified, and as the two hands came caving in he heard a loud voice saying. 
 
"Gotcha". Victoria then cupped her hands and brought them up towards her face with the frightened Alex trapped inside. Alex was immobilized with fear, could see the floor slipping further and further away through the gaps in his mothers fingers. He then looked up to see his mothers face looming over him like an owl stalking a mouse. 
 
"Wow! I didn't think you would get this small" said victoria as she started to giggle like a school girl. 
 
"Now i bet you have allot of questions about how i shrunk you but i am not going to answer then just yet. Its been a hard morning and i think i am going to lie down and enjoy an relaxing foot rub from my favorite son!" said Victoria. A grin slowly appeared on her face revealing her pearl white teeth. She lowered Alex into her pocket and exited the room... 

End Notes:

What will happen next? just wait and see.

Chapter 4: About A Foot-long by Giant Stories
Author's Notes:

In this chapter after having a hard day Victoria needs to relax.

As Alex was held prisoner inside his mothers track suit pocket. The smell of swear was getting more putrid by each passing second. The sweat literally pouring on top of him with each step she took. He could feel her heart beat as the blood was pushed around her body. After what seemed like hours but was only mere seconds Victoria came the an abrupt stop. A crack of light then appeared from the top of Alex's damp pit, but it was soon blocked by the silhouette of darkness that was his mothers hand. Alex was caught between her huge fingertips and was brought upwards out of his mothers pocket. She brought Alex to eye level (well her eye level anyway). 
"Well Alex did you enjoy the ride?" she asked him. Victoria obviously knew the answer to this after seeing how damp he was. Alex shared the same view but was scared to answer because of what his mouth had already had gotten him into. So he simply didn't reply. 
"To arrogant to even reply i figured as such, but now its time for you to earn your keep" said Victoria. Alex was baffled at what Victoria had said and was hesitating in what she meant. 
"Wha.. what do you mean?" he said hesitantly. Alex saw as his mom's massive eyes rolled back. 
"Well i need to have some reason for keeping you around don't i? or else i may just decide to squash or even eat you" said Victoria. She then started to lick her lips and laugh. Alex gulped aloud and started to shake like a scared chiwawa. Victoria could feel him vibrating in between her fingers. 
"So then are you going to do as your master commands?" said Victoria. Alex didn't want to be treated as a slave but had no choice because his mother was the only one who could return him to normal (or so he thought). Victoria then sat down and placed Alex beside her. Alex then simply replied. 
"Okay! So what will you have me do mom?" he said scarcely. 
"First of all i want you to call me master and you will address me as such do you understand?" said Victoria. Alex thought to himself. 
"Ok then such" he then laughed out loud. 
"What's so funny?" asked Victoria. 
"Nothing mom i mean master" replied Alex. 
"Good now second of all i have had a hard morning and i have had a bit much to drink" said Victoria in a slightly slurred voice. 
"So..." said Alex curious about what this had to do with him. 
"So i want you to rub my feet!" said Victoria with a grin upon her face. Alex was disgusted by the idea. 
"Noway your feet stink and besides I'm like 3 inches tall what good will i do? I'm not doing it" shouted Alex. 
"Fine be that way" said Victoria. The grin on her face faded and was replaced by a look of intent on her face. Alex started to think whether that was a good idea when... Victoria's hand slowly came crashing down. Alex knew he couldn't out run it.  
"Okay! Okay! Ill rub your feet just don't..." shouted Alex in a fit of panic. Victoria's hand stopped moving only mere millimeters from above Alex's head. 
"Good now get to work" said Victoria. She then rose her feet from the floor below and rested them on the bed. Alex started to run towards her feet as he did not want to anger her. As he got closer to her feet the smell got worse and worse. By the time he got to her right foot he nearly vomited from the smell. She started to flex her toes in anticipation. 
"Get on with it" Victoria shouted impatiently. Alex then lifted his arm and put his hand on his mothers sweaty, smelly, naked foot. He started to move his hands up and down very slowly. The sweat droplets oozed down upon him.  
"Pick up the pace!" shouted Victoria. Frustrated with the poor job her new "slave" was doing. Alex then decided that he needed to do what she said if he ever had any chance of returning to normal. So he forced his hand faster and faster until. 
"Now your getting it keep going" said Victoria in a relaxed voice. This went on for several more minutes before... 
"Good job! Oh you seem tired fortunately your masters feeling generous today" said Victoria. She laughed before picking Alex up one more time between her two fingers. 
"Now you get some sleep and recharge! You will need your strength for later" said Victoria before letting out a menacing laugh. She then stood up and walked towards her bedside table. She opened a draw that seemed to be filled with clothing of some sort but Alex could not make sense of what he could see. She then dropped Alex in, it felt like jumping off the empire states building for Alex but in actuality it was only about a foot in height. Alex then realized what draw this was! it was her underwear draw. 
"Sleep Tight!" she said before closing the draw and entrapping Alex inside.

End Notes:

What will happen next?

Chapter 5; Moms Favorite Toy by Giant Stories
Author's Notes:

This chapter will be the last main chapter involving the mother. I am going to focus on his sisters after this one.

After about 3 hours Alex's awoke to the sound of thunderous footsteps emanating from out side his prison where he was held captive. As the footsteps got closer Alex knew that this was not good so he scurried to the back of the draw in hope of not being spotted. Soon after the draw was pulled open and in crept one of Victoria's hands. Alex hid inside one of Victoria's panties in hope that she would not find him. However Victoria was not looking for Alex's in fact she had forgotten that he was even there! She was looking for some clean underwear to put on. Her hand was moving from left to right searching for the pair that Victoria wanted. She pulled each one out, one at a time tossing each into a pile on the floor. 
"Where are they?" said Victoria aloud to herself. Alex peered out of one of the leg holes to see Victoria's eye peering into the draw. Her hand then came in Alex's direction he knew that he was not what she was looking for.  
 
"Here they are" she said. She clutched tightly on to the panties where Alex was incased in. She dragged them out quickly, nearly throwing poor Alex out of them and on to the floor below. She was wearing a towel around her waist and breast's while another was around her hair. She had just had a shower as she does usually after a run. She lowered the panties on to her dresser draw. After she did so Alex stood up and started to wave his hands in the air. Even though he did not want to make his new master angry he also didn't fancy being his mother's dildo. 
 
"Hey! Down Here! Hey!" he shouted at the top of his voice. But Victoria was oblivious to his pleads as she slowly removed the towel on her chest to reveal 2 humongous boobs! Even though his mother was only a C-cup they were still the biggest he had ever seen! he then tilted his head downward to reveal his mothers vagina. Her bush was black it was like a thick jungle down there. 
 
"I really don't want to go down there!" He thought to himself. But as he tried to run he realized that he was caught on the fabric. He struggled and struggled but it just made his entanglement worse. Victoria's hand then reached for the panties once again. She lowered them down to the ground below her. Alex could now see the pussy that may become his tomb and with that though Victoria slowly began to put on her underwear. In a matter of seconds she had put them on. Alex was not inside her at this point as he was lying down. But as Victoria started to walk the fabric keeping him a sort of cocoon broke lose. He was flung deep inside her vagina. 
 
"Uuuuuaaaaahhhh" moaned Victoria. She came to a halt and sat down on her bed. Alex was ready to crawl out of her but Victoria had other plans. She pushed her finger in through the panties forcing Alex to go further and further in. The groans of pleasure got more and more intense. With each passing contraction Alex was forced deeper into her clitoris. Victoria lay down and trusted her hips upwards in a fit of intense pleasure. Alex was climbing out each time to get a small breath of air before being pushed in. He could feel her getting warmer and the quim pooling behind him. This went on for many minutes before Victoria finally fell asleep. Alex climbed out of her pussy and slid down her leg to the floor below. He was drenched in quim. He thought to himself 
 
"Ugh! Disgusting!" he then saw the towel in the corner of the room. He darted towards it like a pet who was about to get fed. After reaching the towel he started to rub himself against it in an attempt to get dry. Then all of a sudden he heard a large banging of footsteps coming towards his mothers bedroom. 
"Hello mum are you there?  Hello" said the voice. It was a different voice than the others but he recognized it just the same. After a few short seconds in burst his slightly younger sister Emily she had Sun tanned skin, Light brown hair, Green eyes and and an earring in her right ear. She was wearing her typical school uniform a red cardigan grey skirt and tights with black school shoes. 
 
"Oh she's asleep i better take this towel to the washing basket for her then" said Emily and she reached for the towel that lay beside her. Unfortunately this was not good news for Alex who was forced along for the ride. She picked up the towel and left the room only a few meters away and already Alex was fearing for his life. He knew he had to get his sisters attention some how so he started to climb up her arm. After stepping on her arm for a second he knew he had made a mistake. 
 
"Ewww a bug" screamed Emily as she dropped the towel in fear. She raised her hand to kill what she thought was a bug but stopped suddenly. 
 
"Alex is that you?" She said whilst looking directly at him. 
 
"Yes" shouted Alex. 
 
"What has happened to you?" replied Emily looking baffled. 
 
"Mom shrunk me i need your help to get back to normal" he shouted. 
 
"Okay but we cant talk here we may wake her. You know i always knew that there was something not right about her but i was never sure what till now" said Emily. She then started to run towards her bedroom door. 

End Notes:

What will happen next? what does his sister have instore for him?

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=2517