Aaron's Nightmare by L2K7
Summary:

Aaron wakes up in a dark place, sitting on some sort of rocky surface.  Where is he and how did he get there? 

 


Categories: Mouth Play, Giantess, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 2203 Read: 30884 Published: November 08 2011 Updated: November 08 2011
Story Notes:

This is a short story I threw together this afternoon.  It's set in First-Person, a first time for me.  It contains Unaware and Vore elements.

1. Chapter 1 - Waking in the Darkness by L2K7

2. Chapter 2 - The Light and White-Filled Container by L2K7

3. Chapter 3 - Terrible Realizations by L2K7

4. Chapter 4 - Entering the Abyss/It was a Nightmare by L2K7

Chapter 1 - Waking in the Darkness by L2K7
Author's Notes:

Aaron wakes us on a flaky, rock-like surface and surrounded by darkness.  Where is he?

I am 23 years old, my name is Aaron, and this is my story...

My eyes begin to open as I let out a slight yawn. I wait for my vision to focus before I decide to wake up completely. As they focus, however, something seems wrong. There is no light here. Why is there no light here? Is it still in the dead of night, or did I forget where I was? So many questions are running through my mind, though I still seem to be half-asleep.

I lay still, still pondering the darkness around me and waking myself up. As the time passes by, I feel something under me. No, let me rephrase that. It's more like there are many objects under me. They seem to be almost poking my legs, my back, and my head as I'm laying there. What could they be? Surely my mattress has not degraded this much.

Eventually, I am awake enough to start moving. Although everything around me is dark, I push down against a large, hard surface that is below me. It feels like a flaky rock, though without seeing, I'm not exactly sure what it is. Sitting on it, I retract my legs to keep the hard surface from poking many parts of my body. Unsure of what it is, I start running my hands along it's surface, trying to get an idea of it's shape.

As I'm running my hand along the object, it feels like it almost goes in a turning fashion, but my reach is much to short to span very far into the curve. Slowly turning myself over and getting on my knees, I begin walking, in a way, as I feel around the edge. As I begin, a piece of my pants get snagged on the surface and ripped off. I pay little attention to this as I continue feeling this object. The curve seems to never stop as it curves more and more.

I almost feel like I'm going in circles around this object. Suddenly, my hand slips away and to my right, the object ends, almost curving down. I quickly apply pressure with my other hand to keep myself from losing my balance. Curious, I secured my right hand back onto the surface and began to extend my left hand in the opposite direction of the ending I'd found. Sure enough, my left hand finds a curve that also goes downward. What could this be?

As if the heavens were answering my curiosity, a speck of light pours into wherever 'here' was, and I can see what this object looks like. It did, indeed, curve around. In fact, it makes itself into a complete circle, and seems to have a hold directly in the middle of it, similar to a donut-shaped float toy that people use in pools. Those aren't flaky, though.

What is this? I don't really understand the meaning of this place. This object seemed to be quite large, too. The gap across the hole in the middle of it must have been at 4 feet. Staring down at this object, my eyes start to focus on something under it. Carefully looking down, I now see that there is another below it. What could this mean? That I'm somehow in a large crate filled with whatever this thing is?

End Notes:

He is in some sort of crate with these objects, or is he?

Chapter 2 - The Light and White-Filled Container by L2K7
Author's Notes:

Light pours into the area, and everything slides out.  What will happen to Aaron?

Suddenly, a mass amount of light fills into the chamber. I look up and see what looks like an immensely huge rectangle-shaped ceiling open up. The light is blinding at first, causing me to immediately look back down. As I look, however, I gasp. All around me to the sides and below, there seems to be a mountain of these objects. What could this mean?

Astonished at the sight, I lose my grip and fall face-first, on the object I'm standing on. I take a deep breath before pushing myself up and notice something. There is some sort of scent to this object. I push myself up and take a deep breath again. There is definitely some sort of scent here. It almost smelled sweet, like honey. What could this mean?

At this point, I hear some kind of noise. It sounds like a huge clang, as if someone had dropped an enormous metal object to the ground. The noise seems to be coming from every direction, and it pierces my ears. I throw my hands over my ears to try to muffle the noise as my head starts to shake. As the noise begins to stop, I slowly remove my hands.

I fall to the ground as everything around me seems to be moving. I close my eyes at first and make a tight grip on this object I'm now laying on. I can feel some sort of wind blowing down towards me for a few seconds. As it stops, I can feel movement again, but it there isn't any wind accompanying it. Why? Could this crate be in the process of being moved? Before I can think about it, the object begins to shift and move.

Everything is tumbling, but now the object, accompanied by many of the others is sliding across the crate. I look to the side and see the light-source. It's getting closer and closer. The objects must be sliding out of the crate. This is good. If I can get out of the crate, maybe I can figure out where I am and how I got here.

As the light gets closer and closer, I try to look and see what's outside. As the object leaves the crate, I try to look, but the light around me is blinding. It is taking me a few seconds to adjust, but I feel myself falling. Wind is blowing up against me and my nerves are going crazy. What is going on? My eyes…I think they've focused enough.

I open my eyes and grip the object tighter as I realize I'm falling. Below me is a huge half-circle that seems to be sitting open, filled with some sort of white fluid. What is this? Am I in some sort of factory and just get thrown into one of the processes? Perhaps this white fluid is some sort of paint for these objects. If so, I'm about to become much whiter than I ever imagined was possible. Closing my eyes, I wait to hit the surface.

End Notes:

He is falling, along with these huge objects to what he believes to be paint.  Is he about to become a lot more white?

Chapter 3 - Terrible Realizations by L2K7
Author's Notes:

Landing in the white fluid, Aaron realizes some truly horrific things about his situation...


*CRASH*

As I hit the surface, I am forced off of my object and fall into the fluid itself. I hear loud crashes above me, no doubt the other objects hitting the surface of this white fluid. Before long, I swim up and reach the top again. I begin swimming as I open my eyes and take a look around. The objects are all in front of me, floating. If it was meant to paint them, why are they be floating?

I try not to think about the questions as I swim over to one of the objects and climb onto it. I sit there, looking around. The white fluid isn't paint. None of it stained onto my clothes, it just left wet marks all over them. This fluid must have been like water, but if it was, why is it white? Is this some kind of new, experimental water?

The container I'm in begins to shake. The fluid shifts slightly, as if being turn around as the shaking is taking place. It shakes again, and again. I tightly grip the object as everything is moving around, as if there was some sort of tide, like in the ocean. Eventually, though, the shaking stops. I let out a sigh of relief, happy that I was able to stay on top of my little "boat".

As I sit there, everything starts getting darker again. I look at the white fluid and it looks like an enormous shadow is beginning to cover the entire area. Curious, I look up and scream at what is now looming overhead. High above me was a figure, that is immeasurably long and wide. The scariest part is that I know exactly what it is.

Looming overhead is an enormous-sized head. The long blonde hair, deep blue eyes, red-colored lips. I can't believe it, but it's there. It's Michelle, my girlfriend! 'Michelle!' I scream up to her, but to no avail. Although looking down right at me, she can't hear me at all. As she looks down , she brings an enormous metal object into view and begins descending it towards the fluid. It's…no, it can't be!

An immensely long spoon crashes down into the fluid. The impact causes the everything to be thrown around again. I look, frightened, from the other side of the area, as the spoon begins to raise into the air, taking a good amount of fluid and some of the objects with it. This can only mean one thing…

I lay down on the object again. Instead of smelling it, though, I try to take a bite out of it. As I chew up the flaky piece of rock, a taste comes to me. I can't believe it, but I'm laying on an enormous piece of Honey Nut Cheerios. The only explanation was that I'd somehow gotten shrunk and put inside a box of Honey Nut Cheerios. The crate wasn't a crate at all, nor was this container. The crate was a box and I am now floating inside an enormous cereal bowl!

End Notes:

Now he knows his situation.  Is there anything he can do to escape a cruel fate?

Chapter 4 - Entering the Abyss/It was a Nightmare by L2K7
Author's Notes:

Aaron is picked up and brought before Michelle's enormous mouth.  Is he going to be her next meal?

I look up in horror as the spoon leaves the giant bowl and enters Michelle's awaiting mouth. Echoing all around me are the sounds of crunching as she is chewing up her morning breakfast. Does she even know that I'm down here? Does she realize that she's going to…oh no. This can't be happening. My eyes open wide as I see the spoon coming down towards the bowl again.

The spoon crashes down right next to me, throwing me off the cheerio. As I land, I immediately try to fight the current, but I lose the battle. It pushes me to the side and I feel wind blowing down against me. Oh, no. I look around and see myself leaving the bowl as I am scooped up in the gigantic spoon. How can this happen?

I keep treading as I see my girlfriend's beautiful face approaching. Her thick lips part as they await their next fill of cheerios. I freeze in place as I see them opening up to reveal a dark abyss. I keep creeping closer, and my mind screams 'Hey! Swim away! Get out of there!' I can't move, though. I am too shocked by her lips and mouth. I can't move. I can't scream. I can't do anything.

Is this it? Is it my destiny to become my girlfriend's breakfast? Is this what I lived my life for? Tears start running down my face as the lips pass over me. They travel all the way to the back of the spoon and I'm hit with an intense heat. The inside of her mouth was extremely hot, and I begin sweating from it. Before I can adjust to the heat, the light begins fading. I look back and see her lips shut and start sucking everything off the spoon.

I try to swim against it, but her lip flesh catches up to me and sends me falling down onto her tongue. I land and try to push myself up, but there is moisture and fluid everywhere. I slip and fall right back down onto the monster-sized tongue that was all around me. I start panicking and crying as the tongue begins moving up. 'Oh no!' I scream as I begin sliding down her tongue.

Racing against the clock, I try to grab at her taste buds on the texture of her tongue. They're big enough to grab onto, but everything is covered in saliva. I maintain a brief hold, but slowly feel myself slipping. As I look up, I scream once again. Her lips open up and I see the enormous spoon entering. Were I not hanging onto the tongue, I could've tried to run and jump out, but if I let go, I'll fall down her throat.

As the spoon empties it's contents, I see a tidal wave of milk flying towards me. Before I can say anything, the milk thrusts against me, throwing me off the tongue. I feel myself falling, falling, falling…

"Hey, Aaron! Wake up! You're having a nightmare! Wake up!"

I gasp as my eyes bolt open. I turn my head and look at my surroundings. I'm laying on my bed, in my house. Nothing's big. I'm…alive. I feel something pushing on my shoulders and see Michelle, standing over me, tears in her eyes. She begins to smile as she looks down at me.

"You're awake! Thank, goodness! It looked like you were having a terrible nightmare!"

I gasp at the sight of her. As I look, however, I see that she's normal size, not immeasurably large, waiting to eat me. I take her words to heart. It had all been a nightmare, but it was so real…so frightening.

I jump up and wrap my arms around Michelle. 'Oh Michelle…' I softly speak and I lean my face into her shoulder, beginning to cry.

The nightmare was over...

End Notes:

Aaron is woken up by Michelle, who saw him having a terrible nightmare.  The cruel fate is over, and Aaron is back in the real world...

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=2519