- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is a short story I threw together this afternoon.  It's set in First-Person, a first time for me.  It contains Unaware and Vore elements.

Author's Chapter Notes:

Aaron wakes us on a flaky, rock-like surface and surrounded by darkness.  Where is he?

I am 23 years old, my name is Aaron, and this is my story...

My eyes begin to open as I let out a slight yawn. I wait for my vision to focus before I decide to wake up completely. As they focus, however, something seems wrong. There is no light here. Why is there no light here? Is it still in the dead of night, or did I forget where I was? So many questions are running through my mind, though I still seem to be half-asleep.

I lay still, still pondering the darkness around me and waking myself up. As the time passes by, I feel something under me. No, let me rephrase that. It's more like there are many objects under me. They seem to be almost poking my legs, my back, and my head as I'm laying there. What could they be? Surely my mattress has not degraded this much.

Eventually, I am awake enough to start moving. Although everything around me is dark, I push down against a large, hard surface that is below me. It feels like a flaky rock, though without seeing, I'm not exactly sure what it is. Sitting on it, I retract my legs to keep the hard surface from poking many parts of my body. Unsure of what it is, I start running my hands along it's surface, trying to get an idea of it's shape.

As I'm running my hand along the object, it feels like it almost goes in a turning fashion, but my reach is much to short to span very far into the curve. Slowly turning myself over and getting on my knees, I begin walking, in a way, as I feel around the edge. As I begin, a piece of my pants get snagged on the surface and ripped off. I pay little attention to this as I continue feeling this object. The curve seems to never stop as it curves more and more.

I almost feel like I'm going in circles around this object. Suddenly, my hand slips away and to my right, the object ends, almost curving down. I quickly apply pressure with my other hand to keep myself from losing my balance. Curious, I secured my right hand back onto the surface and began to extend my left hand in the opposite direction of the ending I'd found. Sure enough, my left hand finds a curve that also goes downward. What could this be?

As if the heavens were answering my curiosity, a speck of light pours into wherever 'here' was, and I can see what this object looks like. It did, indeed, curve around. In fact, it makes itself into a complete circle, and seems to have a hold directly in the middle of it, similar to a donut-shaped float toy that people use in pools. Those aren't flaky, though.

What is this? I don't really understand the meaning of this place. This object seemed to be quite large, too. The gap across the hole in the middle of it must have been at 4 feet. Staring down at this object, my eyes start to focus on something under it. Carefully looking down, I now see that there is another below it. What could this mean? That I'm somehow in a large crate filled with whatever this thing is?

Chapter End Notes:

He is in some sort of crate with these objects, or is he?