Stargate Atlantis - The Trip to Aurora by L2K7
Summary:

This is a dream I had last night that I wanted to make into a GTS story. The GTS segment of it isn't huge, but it was there. This is sort of a Stargate Atlantis fanfic and GTS story, though the GTS involved is not a character from that series, nor is the GTS segment that long. Also, since this is based on a dream I had, I will be including myself in the story, as opposed to some random name.

The story may not be all that great, but again, this is a dream I had, so my mind probably wasn't worried about making a super-great storyline at the time.

 

 


Categories: Gentle Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: Yes Word count: 5627 Read: 32667 Published: November 13 2011 Updated: November 13 2011

1. Chapter 1 - Reaching Atlantis/The Dart by L2K7

2. Chapter 2 - The Briefing Room/City full of Wraith by L2K7

3. Chapter 3 - Genii Warning/The Proposition by L2K7

4. Chapter 4 - The Giantess' Foot Rub by L2K7

5. Chapter 5 - Breaking the Curse/Escape by L2K7

6. Chapter 6 - Finding Rodney and the Stargate by L2K7

7. Chapter 7 - Breaking Seal #2/Return to Atlantis by L2K7

8. Chapter 8 - Mission Accomplished by L2K7

Chapter 1 - Reaching Atlantis/The Dart by L2K7
Author's Notes:

Trent comes to Atlantis with the initial expedition.  2 years later, a Wraith Dart flies over the city, beaming something down.  Col. Sheppard contracts some kind of illness and the infirmary is locked down...

Trent came to Atlantis during the initial trip with Dr. Weir and the rest of her expedition team. He was a simple person who was merely into Web Design, but he was recruited for the expedition because Elizabeth Weir believed he would be of some help one day. When he was approached by her, she told him she had a feeling that she needed him. Although confused, he gladly accepted the opportunity.

The Stargate Program was new to him, being non-military. The idea of a giant ring that creates an artificial wormhole to transport matter across the universe instantaneously was incredible to him. He couldn't believe that they didn't even need spacecraft to visit other worlds. All they needed to do was 'dial up' the address of another planet with a Stargate.

After months of preparation and training, Trent was gathered up along the rest of the expedition team and they all, led by Elizabeth Weir, made their way to the Pegasus Galaxy. Upon reaching it, Trent found his job to be quite simple. He was good at cooking, so his main career during the day was to help prepare food for everyone. It wasn't the most fabulous job to have in the Lost City Atlantis, but it was a nice job.

2 years later, now to present day, an incident occurred. A Wraith Dart swept over the city and transported something down to the surface. Soon after, it self-destructed. It was John Sheppard's thinking that, like the event from 2 years prior, the ship had dropped off a Wraith to start exploring and sabotaging Atlantis in the wake of a new Wraith attack. What they found was something no one was ready for.

About an hour after Sheppard was sent to investigate where the dart beamed something down, he fell over, collapsed. Soon after, he was retrieved by Hazmat-clad medical officers and brought to the Infirmary. His symptoms were painful, and the truth of his condition was kept secret to the general public of the expedition.

Little by little, more and more people began showing the same symptoms and were confined to the Infirmary, which was locked down. No one knew why, but they had a feeling that if Dr. Weir didn't want them to know at that point, then they didn't want to know what it was. She did, however, give an order a day after Sheppard contracted this thing that everyone was to be confined to their quarters.

About a week after, Trent was sitting on his bed, writing on his personal tablet PC, keeping busy. He enjoyed writing stories, particularly Giantess/Shrinking stories. He was in the middle of a story when Dr. Weir came over the city's intercom system for the first time in a few days.

"Atlantis, this is Dr. Elizabeth Weir. We have a critical medical situation in the city and an emergency meeting must now take place. Dr. McKay, Trent Berlinger, please report to the briefing room. "Me?" Trent thought. If there was a critical medical situation, what could he possibly do? Nonetheless, he obeyed the wishes of the leader, and proceeded out of his quarters and made his way to the briefing room.

 

 

End Notes:

What could Dr Weir want with both Trent and McKay?

Chapter 2 - The Briefing Room/City full of Wraith by L2K7
Author's Notes:

Coming into the briefing room, Trent is told something very shocking...

Passing through the halls, he saw an empty city. There was rarely a single person out and about. The situation must have been grim for this to happen. On his way to the briefing room, he passed by the Infirmary, which was still locked up. As he walked by, he heard something. It was muffled, but he thought he could hear screaming. Terrible, angry screaming. It gave him a chill, actually. He shook his head, and then continued into the Briefing Room.

The doors slid open as Trent came into the room, and he saw an almost empty room. All that was there were Dr. Weir and Rodney McKay. Dr. Weir, sitting at the end of the table, looked up as he came in and smiled. "Thank you for joining us, Trent. Please, have a seat." She pointed to the seat next to where Rodney sat. He complied with her wishes and sat next to the scientist, who was looking a little nervous.

He thought about asking Rodney what the problem was. Although he didn't do much, he and Rodney talked often in the mess hall. Rodney, after all, loved to eat and Trent loved to cook. There were many occasions where Trent would have to give Rodney a special-made lunch due to his citrus allergy. The two looked at each other, and then back towards Dr. Weir. Rodney then held up a remote and brought up a video feed on the room's monitor.

The video feed showed a map of Atlantis. It was something Trent had seen before. There were small, blinking dots all over the map, and he realized it was a reading from the City's life-sign sensors. In the map, he saw 3 white lights, all in the same room, and then many clusters of orange lights, grouped together in multiple rooms.

"What you're looking at is the sensor feed, Trent" said Rodney, watching Trent studying the map and the dots. "Yes" replied Dr. Weir. "We have a bit of a situation on our hands that you need to be made aware of." "You think?" replied Rodney, sarcastically. "He didn't exactly think he was coming down here for a social call" Dr. Weir then raised an eyebrow at Rodney. "Okay, enough, Rodney."

Dr. McKay then stood up and walked Trent over to the map. "Although you're already aware that this is a reading of life-signs in the city, this differentiates between two things. You obviously noticed the orange and white dots? Well, the white dots are humans. Those three dots? That's the three of us."

Trent sat, confused. "Okay, but there are only three white dots. There are hundreds of humans in Atlantis, aren't there?" Rodney looked over, rolling his eyes a little. "Medical Emergency, remember? Normally, yes, there are hundreds o f humans in Atlantis. However, there are how hundreds of orange dots. There are now hundreds of Wraith in the city."

Trent, gasping, asked Rodney what was going on. Dr. Weir stood up and walked over to them. "Trent, listen carefully. I don't want you to be alarmed by this, but the medical emergency in question is a retrovirus." Trent looked at Dr. Weir and tilted his head. "A retrovirus? What, you mean like that stuff Dr. Beckett made that turned Wraith into humans?"

Rodney, sarcastically responds. "Yes, my boy. Just like that. Amazing that it took you this long to figure it out" Dr. Weir looked over at Rodney. "That's enough, McKay. This is a serious situation and you have to be serious with him." She then pulled Trent's arm back over to the table, sitting him down next to where she sat. She let out a deep sigh and began to explain what was going on.

End Notes:

Where could this new retrovirus have come fromand what is it doing?

Chapter 3 - Genii Warning/The Proposition by L2K7
Author's Notes:

The Genii contact Atlantis about a horrible sickness and Dr. Weir proposes a mission to Trent...

"One week ago, a Wraith Dart flew over Atlantis and beamed something down into it. Col. Sheppard went to investigate the matter, expecting to find a Wraith. However, what he found was something else entirely. He collapsed to the ground and was taken to the Infirmary. I was kept in the loop via video monitoring from my office of his progress, but nothing we did could help him."

"This retrovirus alters human DNA. Like Carson's retrovirus was working on turning Wraith into humans, this retrovirus imposed Wraith traits into humans, turning them into Wraith." Trent then started to understand the gravity of the situation. He turned and looked at the monitor again. "So…all those orange dots?" he asked. "Yes" Dr Weir replied. "They're our expedition team, all turned into Wraith.

This was a lot to take in at once, but he tried to keep his mind calm, and then replied to them both. "Okay…so we're all turning into Wraith. What can I possibly do to help you with this? I just cook." Rodney sighed from behind him and shook his head. Dr. Weir gave him a stern look and then looked back over at Trent.

"Do you remember the day I approached you on Earth, and asked you to join this expedition?" she asked. Trent nodded. "Of course." Dr. Weir had approached him and said she had a 'feeling' that she needed him for something. He didn't understand what it was, but it got him on a trip to another galaxy. It gave him an opportunity to make something of his life.

She continued: "I believe the day has finally come where that feeling I had will be put to the test. We've received intel from the Genii about this retrovirus. We weren't the only target of it. They gave us a video feed of someone and a place they believe can help us find a cure. However, the person involved doesn't trust the Genii. They're not very…experienced, I should say, with dealing with someone like this. "

Trent was very confused about all this. Dr. Weir was famous for her personal and speaking skills. Surely she didn't think that he was more qualified to talk to this person and get some help. "You think I am?" he asked. Dr. Weir smiled and nodded. "Yes, Trent. I think you're the only person in this galaxy that can handle this kind of situation. Rodney, show him the video that was sent to us"

Rodney grabbed the remote and the monitor changed to some kind of video. As the video turned on, they saw Layden, leader of the Genii.

"Atlantis base, this is Commander Layden of the Genii. I bring you this message in the hopes that you are still out there. Whether you respond to this or not is your own decision, but I must tell you of this. Your doctor, Carson Beckett, once engineered a retrovirus that turned Wraith into humans. I regret to inform you that his work has gotten the attention of one of the Wraith."

Layden stepped to the side as they saw a man strapped to a chair in what looked like a large complex. His face was deformed. It looked human, but also looked Wraith. He was screaming in agony and he watched as the face began to morph, to change. Within moments, the entire face looked 100% Wraith. Trent gasped at the sight of this.

Layden them came back on camera. "I'm not sure how far this sickness has spread, but if they are willing to attack the Genii, who keep mostly in secret, I have no doubt that they would attack you, in Atlantis. So, I come to you today with a warning and some Intel you may find interesting. I'm switching over to another video, but my voice will still come through."

The video changed and showed roads and a building, much like you would find on Earth. "This is a planet called Aurora. It's on the outskirts of the Pegasus Galaxy and isn't contained within your base's database. It was deleted by the strike force that attacked Atlantis 2 years ago. I know because I'm the one ordered to do it. I will provide you with the address to this world with this transmission."

"On this world, there are many people, but one person in particular that you need to see. She's right there" The camera seemed to shake a little as they saw some people walking by on the street. After a moment, Trent saw an enormous shoe'd foot come down in from of the camera. The foot was so big, most people only came up to the person's ankle.

"This person is who you need to meet. I understand that you have someone on your base, who has been running simulations for himself about this kind of person for many months now. She won't talk to the Genii. She thinks we're there to hurt her and, sadly, we don't have anyone kind-hearted enough to convince her otherwise. Please send this man to speak with her. We believe she knows how to stop this sickness. I hope you get this message and good luck. Layden out."

Trent felt very nervous about what was going on. His eyes widened as he looked over to Dr. McKay and then back at Dr. Weir. "Is this…some sort of joke?" he asked. Dr. Weir took a deep breath and spoke again. "No, Trent. This is all very real. We've already sent a malp to the planet in question, thanks to Layden's coordinates. She is there and her stature is very real. This is why you're here today."

He started staring down at the table, not knowing what to think. "I know you have experience with this kind of situation, via simulation." He looked up at her, a little embarrassed. The VR helmet they'd given him at the beginning of this expedition was made to provide any kind of situation he could think up. Obviously, his love for Giantess material influenced what he did in his spare time. He'd spend hours in GTS scenarios.

She continued. "Listen, we're the only people left, untouched by this sickness. The fact that you, who have experience with this kind of person, has been lucky enough not to get afflicted, is truly amazing. Now then. I cannot leave Atlantis for right now, in case our personnel were to break free and try to destroy the city. I need you and Rodney to take a Puddle Jumper to this planet. I need you to get her to trust you, to trust us. Only you can do this."

Trent sat back in his chair for a moment. He was filled with so many feelings at once. The opportunity to meet a real-life giantess was amazing to Trent, but he felt pressured, since the entire expedition was counting on the success of this mission.

"Yes. I'll do it" he replied.

Within a couple hours, they were in a Jumper, ready to go. Sitting down in the passenger seat, Trent looked around as Rodney was lowering the jumper in front of the Stargate. "I don't think this is a good idea, for the record. I mean, who knows what could befall us trying to meet a giant person. Do you even know how much damage would be done were she to accidentally kick us or something?"

Trent, confident about this mission, interrupted him. "Don't worry. I can handle this." He then began looking as the Stargate began to activate. Through the speakers on the ship, they heard. "Good luck with your mission. Remember, we're all counting on you." Rodney sighed. "Oh, no pressure at all" he remarked. "Be safe" replied Weir as the Jumper flew forward and through the event horizon.

End Notes:

What will happen on this mission?  How will Trent handle meeting this tall lady?

Chapter 4 - The Giantess' Foot Rub by L2K7
Author's Notes:

Trent wakes up, not in the Jumper, but in the presence of a very tall lady.  He meets her and they begin conversing...

The next thing Trent knew, he was waking up. "Mmm…w-what…what happened?" As he tried to open his eyes, he heard a loud voice from above him. "Oh! You're awake!" It almost sounded like echoed yelling, but not really in an angry tone. "I'm…awake? Where's Rodney and the Jumper?" Trent muttered as he opened his eyes and adjusted. He was shocked at what he saw.

Looming above him was the face of a beautiful woman. Not only beautiful, but she was gigantic. She must have been at least 100 feet tall. She lowered her face down to him and planted a giant kiss on his body. "Shh..quiet, little one. Jess has you. You're safe now."

Trent was a little confused, but he blushed when he was kissed and at the sight of this woman. It was a giantess. A real one. His heart was pounding in excitement. He looked up at her and said "What happened to me?" Her face then went to a frown and she began talking.

"I found you on the side of the road, unconscious. There were men who pointed weapons at you, ready to kill you. They said you were an outside, and that you wished to speak to me. I couldn't stand by and let them harm you, so I stepped in and took you away, to my home."

Trent looked up and around him. He was in a gigantic home, one apparently made for a gigantic person like herself. It was all amazing to Trent. All of this was mere fantasy to him, but it was there, and real! He couldn't believe his eyes. "This is…incredible." he said to himself.

He then looked up at his savior and stood. He kneeled down and bowed to her. "Thank you so much, Jess. I owe you my life. Please…if there's anything I can do for you, anything I can do to help you feel more comfortable…Anything at all to repay you, I will gladly do it."

Jess blushed a little after hearing Trent's proposition. "You're the first person I've ever met to treat me with such kindness before. I guess I made the right choice in saving you. There's nothing you need to do for me, though. Simply finding a man who is caring for me makes me very happy."

Trent didn't take this for an answer. "Please…I have to repay you somehow. Anything, anything at all. I could try to get you food, or rub and kiss your feet. Anything." Jess then looked down at him, feeling bad. This man wanted to do something nice for her. She felt like he'd do anything to make his savior happy. She then looked down under the table she had him on. "Well…okay, I can think of one thing." she replied.

Slipping off her shoes, she rose her legs and feet over the table and set them down in front of Trent. He looked up as he saw the enormous feet before him. "My feet are a little sore from walking today. Could you rub them for awhile while we talk? Oh, and what's your name?" Trent smiled as he looked up, and nodded his head. "Of course. Anything that can help me repay you for saving my life. And my name is Trent."

Jess blushed at his name. "Your name is…Trent? Today must be the day of Fate then…Ever since I was a little girl, an old prophet told me that a man named Trent would come. He would seek my help and give me his affection". She partially whispered the last part as she smiled and Trent began to rub her feet.

End Notes:

Rubbing the feet of the giant lady, will Trent be able to remember to find out about an antidote and help Atlantis?

Chapter 5 - Breaking the Curse/Escape by L2K7
Author's Notes:

After rubbing the lady's feet, Trent becomes affectionate and breaks a curse...

A few hours went by as he was rubbing her feet and they began talking to each other about themselves. Jess had been ridiculed her entire life for her size, until now. She'd always been called a monster, a demon, a scourge by the rest of the people. Trent felt saddened by this. "Jess, I think you're beautiful. There is nothing wrong with being this size. If I had to choose between a woman my size and your size, well, I don't think I could choose based on that. I think I'd choose you if they were kind like you are, though.

Jess blushed a little bit. "Thank you, Trent. You may stop now. My feet feel much better. I do have one more question for you. Would you…would you love me, if given the chance?" Trent felt a little embarrassed at this statement, but it didn't take him long to answer. He smiled and nodded to her. "Yes, Jess. In all my years, I have never met a woman who cared for me as you do. If given the chance, I would love you for the rest of my life. Your gentle and caring personality is wonderful."

Jess smiled down at him, and then continued to talked. "Thank you, Trent. You're the one I've been waiting for. The one to break me from this curse…" Jess then began to glow with a bright radiance. Trent closed his eyes as the light encompassed the whole room. Lasting for several minutes, it finally died down. Opening his eyes, Trent saw Jess standing before him, no taller or shorter than he was.

"H-how can this be?" he asked. Jess walked towards him and wrapped her arms around his shoulders. "I was born with a curse…a curse from the Wraith. A small machine was stuck inside my body and enlarged me to the size you saw of me before now. It was to keep me from falling in love with someone and someone falling in love with me. But…you broke the seal, Trent. You saw me for who I am…You saw me as a person, not a giant freak. Thank you" she said as she gave him a hug, and then let go after a moment.

"and now I believe we have business to discuss, do we not?" Trent stopped for a moment and then realized what he'd forgotten to mention. "Oh no! You're right! I came here to seek you out so I could get some help for others like me. And here I go, running off with my personal affection for someone and forget what I'm supposed to be doing. They're…in trouble!"

Jess patted Trent on the head with her hand. "It's alright, Trent. Calm down and tell Jess what's going on…" It took Trent awhile to recall the entire trip, but he told her of the plague that was going through Atlantis, turning humans into Wraith and the trip to this world, along with somehow getting separated from the Jumper and Dr. McKay.

"That…retrovirus." muttered Jess. Trent looked at her, realizing she knew what was going on. "You know what I'm talking about?" he asked. Jess crossed her arms for a moment and just stared at him. "Oh, yes. I know what it is. The Wraith were here recently putting the finishing touches on the research. I was observing them from afar, but I had no idea they'd already deployed this virus."

There was then a loud banging on the door of the room. "HEY! We know you're in there! Hand over the outsider, tell us where the other one is, and no harm will come to you!" Jess gasped at the voice, but Trent was confused. She looked at him and gave him a vial that was in her pocket. "Here, take this! It's the antidote for the retrovirus! I managed to steal some after the Wraith left last week. You need to get out of here before the villagers kill you!"

"But what about you, Jess!?" Trent asked, concerned for her. "I'll be fine, Trent! There's a secret door in the side of the wall over there. Go! I'll catch up with you later!" Trent looked at her, tears in his eyes, but he knew getting captured wouldn't help Atlantis. He nodded and whimpered out "Y-yes. Okay. You just make sure you make it out alright. I don't want anything happening to you!" With that, he ran off the table and through a door in the wall. From behind him, he heard Jess scream.

End Notes:

Will Jess be alright with the villagers?  Will Trent be able to find McKay and escape this world in time to help Atlantis?

Chapter 6 - Finding Rodney and the Stargate by L2K7
Author's Notes:

Teleported away, Trent meets up with Rodney, but they run into a snag...

Before he could turn and help her, he felt light surrounding him. "A teleporter!?" he said to himself as the light engulfed him. The next thing he knew, he was in the middle of the streets. He stood there for a moment, lamenting him leaving her behind. "Don't worry, Jess. I'll come back for you as soon as Atlantis is safe."

The streets were almost deserted. He started running across the street when he saw a figure on the other side. It was a person. Not only a person, but it was someone he recognized. "RODNEY!" he yelled. Running up to him, Rodney looked surprised to see him. "Trent? Oh, you're alright. What happened!?" Trent didn't know where to start, but the village was after them. "There's no time, Rodney. We have to get back to Atlantis with this!" He said as he held up the vial of antidote. "This is the antidote for the retrovirus."

Rodney stood there, amazed. "What? I've been looking for you all this time , and you've already met the lady and gotten the antidote? Where is she?"

Trent looked down at the ground for a moment, a tear running down his face at thinking of what Jess must be going through at this point. He quickly shook his head and began running down the street "There's no time! The villagers here want us dead! We have to get back to Atlantis now!" Rodney was running behind him, but immediately ran in front of him. "WHAT!? They want us dead!? What did you do!?"

Trent ignored Rodney as they kept running. "I didn't do anything! But besides that, we have to hurry back to the Jumper. Do you know where it is?" As they were running, they saw an explosion from in front of them. Large metal chunks flew through the air. They got down and tried to shield themselves from the flying debris. From beside him, Trent heard Rodney say "Right there…."

Trent looked up as he saw chunks of the Jumper laying everywhere. "Oh, great…" he said to himself. Rodney, a little panicked, tried to be calm and said "It's fine, Trent. This world doesn't have a space gate. All we have to do is make our way to the Stargate and go back to Atlantis using the DHD. Now, let's get-Oh, crap! RUN!"

Trent looked back as he saw what Rodney had noticed. There was a group of villagers behind them, running after them. "Shit!" cried Trent as he began to run with Rodney. They ran down countless intersections, turning at each one, trying to confuse their pursuers. Eventually, they stopped hearing them. Turning, Trent saw none of them. He stopped, taking deep breaths. "Wow…it looks like we lost them." said Trent.

Looking ahead, the two of them saw a great building, which had no front to it. It had some black stairs leading up to it and deep within it, they could see a light shining down. Within the light was that big, round device they were looking for, the Stargate. They quickly ran across the street and into the building.

End Notes:

With the Stargate in sight, it seems good for them, but what will happen to Jess if they leave?

Chapter 7 - Breaking Seal #2/Return to Atlantis by L2K7
Author's Notes:

As they approach the gate, Jess is there, having been turned into something hideous and a trap...

The inside of the building looked like a huge gym-like area, in the aspect that there was nothing there except the gate. Trent pocketed the antidote and zipped his pocked shut as they were halfway through the room and he saw a figure standing next to the gate. It's back was turned to them, but from behind, it looked like a woman.

Trent looked as she turned around. He was a little in shock at the sight. Rodney rose up a handgun, but Trent motioned him down. "Rodney, let me handle this." He looked confused, and kept aiming, but Trent took the gun from him and threw it back through the hall. "Rodney, listen. I can handle this. You get the gate going and contact Atlantis. Tell Dr. Weir we have the antidote they need."

Rodney hesitantly nodded and approached the gate while Trent was approaching the woman. Looking at her as he approached, she was wearing quite familiar clothes, but she looked different than what he thought. Walking up to her, she stood there in tears. Trent looked at her for a moment and spoke. "Jess, you're alright."

Jess looked much different. Her skin was oily and pale green, and she had slits on both of her palms. She looked at Trent and began to speak back in a distorted voice. "They won't let you escape. I am here because of that. The villagers were shocked that you were able to break my curse, and they embedded me with another device, a gift from the Wraith they worship."

"Oh, great. Wraith worshipper. That makes this mission so much better." remarked McKay as he approached the DHD and prepared to dial Atlantis. Trent ignored his comment and took another look at Jess as she continued to talk.

"The device they embedded changed my physical appearance. Although I am human, they made me look like a Wraith. No human could ever fall in love with something as hideous as I am. I know you won't love me like this…and when that love isn't there…I will detonate, destroying you two and this entire building…"

"Well, this is an awkward turn of events. Love the wraith or we all die, huh? For some reason, I'm not too confident in our situation right no" remarked McKay. Once again, Trent ignored it.

Trent calmly approached her and held her hands with his. "Jess, listen to me. No matter what you look like, human, Wraith, or something else, there is one thing no one can take away. You know what that is? It's your beauty and your kind and caring nature. I could care less that you look like a Wraith or human. You're still you, and you're the best looking Wraith I've ever seen."

He then wrapped his arms around her. "I have genuinely fallen in love with you today. No physical appearance change could harm my feelings for you." Jess, not knowing what to say, wrapped her arms around him in response. "Trent…I look hideous, but you still call me beautiful. You still love me…How can this be real…Ah!"

Trent heard her partially scream and then pushed away from her. A bright light encompassed the room for a few moments. As it faded, Trent looked at Jess to see that her appearance had changed once again. "I'm…back to normal!" she cried out, jumping into Trent's arms. "You've done so much for me, Trent." she said. In response, Trent kissed the side of her cheek and whispered "And you've done even more for me and my people."



At this time, McKay had established a wormhole to Atlantis. The joy was broken by an outburst from behind them. "Don't let them escape! Our master wants their life force in tact!" An angry mob was piling into the room and running towards them.

He quickly pressed some switches on his radio. "Atlantis, this is McKay! Do you read?"

"Yes, Rodney, I'm still here. What can you tell us?" replied the voice of Dr. Weir.

"We have acquired an antidote! We are being pressed down by angry villagers and have lost our Jumper! Please lower the shield" returned Rodney.

Trent then pressed his own radio. "Atlantis, please hurry, and we’ve got an extra traveler with us, the one who gave us the antidote. The villagers are gaining on us, please hurry!"

"Understood, you two. Lowering the shield now. Get back here with that antidote!" replied Weir.

As this happened, Rodney ran up to the gate. Trent and Jess followed closely behind. As they were running, Trent was hit in the leg by something. "AAHH!!" he screamed as he fell over. Jess turned and grabbed him after seeing his leg impaled by an arrow. "Trent, hold on!" she cried as she drug him as they ran through the gate.

End Notes:

Through the gate, will they be back in time, and will Trent be okay with his injury?

Chapter 8 - Mission Accomplished by L2K7
Author's Notes:

Back in the Infirmary, the results of the mission become clear...

[Back in the Atlantis Infirmary]

"Mmm…what happened?" muttered Trent as he was waking up. "Oh! You're awake!" called out a familiar voice to the side. Trent opened his eyes and looked over to see Jess, alive and well, sitting next to him, holding onto his left hand. He smiled and said "I think that sounds familiar". She smiled and held his hand up to her face and kissed it. "Yes, it is" she said.

"So, you're awake. How's our little hero doing today?" called out a voice from beyond Jess. Trent looked and saw Dr. Jennifer Keller approaching from the distance, along with John Sheppard, Rodney McKay, and Dr. Weir. Trent then felt some pain in his leg and looked down at a cast. "Huh…looks like they got a shot on me after all"

Dr. Keller smiled and laughed a bit. "Oh, yes they did. Nothing too serious, though. I'm sure you'll be back up in no time at all." He smiled. "Thanks, doc."

The good doctor then left as the other three approached. Rodney began to speak first. "Well, as you may have guessed, that antidote you procured worked like a charm. Despite my own valiant efforts to find something, you did okay, I guess."

Dr. Weir looked at Rodney and raised an eyebrow. "Okay? Ha" She then looked at Trent. "You did your job admirably, Trent. I knew I had that feeling about you for a reason. If I'd ignored it, we'd all be, well…in a less comfortable position right now."

"And you even got the girl" Sheppard said, winking at him. Trent smiled at this, and looked over at Jess, who was blushing . He reached over with his other hand, and touched Jess's hands. Looking back at John, he said "Yeah, I guess I did alright."

Rodney then smirked a little and then turned to Sheppard. "Even with you not around, Colonel, I still didn't manage to get the girl. Why don't I ever get some love?" Weir and Sheppard laughed at this. Sheppard responded "Because, Rodney, it's you." Rodney began to mutter something as he turned and walked away with Sheppard. Dr. Weir stayed for a moment longer.

Looking at him, she said "Don't worry, Trent. She's going to be fine. The devices have been removed from her body, thanks to Dr. Keller, and she is welcome to stay with us in Atlantis."

Trent looked up and smiled. "Thank you, Dr. Weir. I appreciate you welcoming her here and allowing her to stay, especially after everything she and I have been through."

Jess looked over at him and smiled. "Elizabeth was kind enough to give me a job to do while I'm here. I'm assigned to work with you in cooking everyone's food. Isn't that exciting?" Trent smiled at this statement. "I wouldn't have it any other way, Jess."

Dr. Weir then walked back to leave. "We all have your thanks, you two. Heal up well, Trent. The temporary cooks we have in the mess hall are in desperate need of your help" she said as she laughed and walked out.

Trent and Jess looked at each other for a moment. The mission had been long and dangerous, but everything was worth the risk. Everyone was alright, and most importantly, Jess was back to her normal self and he'd found someone to love...

End Notes:

And so, Trent finally found some usefulness on Atlantis, saving the day and getting the girl, as Sheppard put it.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=2527