- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Trent comes to Atlantis with the initial expedition.  2 years later, a Wraith Dart flies over the city, beaming something down.  Col. Sheppard contracts some kind of illness and the infirmary is locked down...

Trent came to Atlantis during the initial trip with Dr. Weir and the rest of her expedition team. He was a simple person who was merely into Web Design, but he was recruited for the expedition because Elizabeth Weir believed he would be of some help one day. When he was approached by her, she told him she had a feeling that she needed him. Although confused, he gladly accepted the opportunity.

The Stargate Program was new to him, being non-military. The idea of a giant ring that creates an artificial wormhole to transport matter across the universe instantaneously was incredible to him. He couldn't believe that they didn't even need spacecraft to visit other worlds. All they needed to do was 'dial up' the address of another planet with a Stargate.

After months of preparation and training, Trent was gathered up along the rest of the expedition team and they all, led by Elizabeth Weir, made their way to the Pegasus Galaxy. Upon reaching it, Trent found his job to be quite simple. He was good at cooking, so his main career during the day was to help prepare food for everyone. It wasn't the most fabulous job to have in the Lost City Atlantis, but it was a nice job.

2 years later, now to present day, an incident occurred. A Wraith Dart swept over the city and transported something down to the surface. Soon after, it self-destructed. It was John Sheppard's thinking that, like the event from 2 years prior, the ship had dropped off a Wraith to start exploring and sabotaging Atlantis in the wake of a new Wraith attack. What they found was something no one was ready for.

About an hour after Sheppard was sent to investigate where the dart beamed something down, he fell over, collapsed. Soon after, he was retrieved by Hazmat-clad medical officers and brought to the Infirmary. His symptoms were painful, and the truth of his condition was kept secret to the general public of the expedition.

Little by little, more and more people began showing the same symptoms and were confined to the Infirmary, which was locked down. No one knew why, but they had a feeling that if Dr. Weir didn't want them to know at that point, then they didn't want to know what it was. She did, however, give an order a day after Sheppard contracted this thing that everyone was to be confined to their quarters.

About a week after, Trent was sitting on his bed, writing on his personal tablet PC, keeping busy. He enjoyed writing stories, particularly Giantess/Shrinking stories. He was in the middle of a story when Dr. Weir came over the city's intercom system for the first time in a few days.

"Atlantis, this is Dr. Elizabeth Weir. We have a critical medical situation in the city and an emergency meeting must now take place. Dr. McKay, Trent Berlinger, please report to the briefing room. "Me?" Trent thought. If there was a critical medical situation, what could he possibly do? Nonetheless, he obeyed the wishes of the leader, and proceeded out of his quarters and made his way to the briefing room.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

What could Dr Weir want with both Trent and McKay?