Wipe off by dark_007
Summary:

This is a fairly violent fantasy story involving a powerful alien woman in a mission.  She shrinks her opponents to meet her mission objectives.  It involves gore, blood and crushing underfoot.


Categories: Adult 30-39, Crush, Feet, Instant Size Change, Muscle, BBW Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 12 Completed: Yes Word count: 10866 Read: 59186 Published: May 09 2012 Updated: May 15 2012

1. Chapter 1: Getting ready by dark_007

2. Chapter 2: A walk in the park by dark_007

3. Chapter 3: Getting there by dark_007

4. Chapter 4: Startrack Communications by dark_007

5. Chapter 5: Security control by dark_007

6. Chapter 6: Meet Eric by dark_007

7. Chapter 7: Finding the doctor by dark_007

8. Chapter 8: Into the Doctor’s office by dark_007

9. Chapter 9: The doctor’s demise by dark_007

10. Chapter 10: Cleaning up by dark_007

11. Chapter 11: Objective complete by dark_007

12. Chapter 12: The AQD headquarters by dark_007

Chapter 1: Getting ready by dark_007

She finished painting her toes red, bright red, the same color as her long fingernails. When she was satisfied, she looked at the computer screen.  Images of several dresses were spinning at the screen.

“Computer, please provide item 47”

 Moments later, a hatch opened on the side of the console and a beige dress appeared.

She picked it up and got ready to wear it.  She glanced at the mirror.  She had a toned body with firm breasts, long muscular legs and curves at all the right places.  She put the dress on and nodded to herself. The dress was a perfect fit for her body.  She was breathtakingly beautiful.  She applied red lipstick and sent a kiss to herself in the mirror.

She smiled at herself exposing a perfect white set of teeth. Her light brown eyes lit up with satisfaction. She was almost ready.

She centered her pendant in the valley between her breasts, sat down on the chair and picked up the portable monitor.

 “So, assignment JE-7634 today…” she said out loud to herself.

 “Good evening. My name is Palmer. Jenny Palmer. I am working very closely with Mr. Caladri and I would like to see with Dr. Wilson. There is some urgent business that I would like to discuss with him”, she rehearsed her lines.

 This was her first time working in Earth. She had never been on this planet before. The computer had provided all the information needed for her assignment.

 “Code 5 huh? A Wipe off! I like this stealthy stuff!” she exclaimed.

 “You need to be careful”, said the computer. “No one should find out that we came here”

“Come on now, I am well trained”, she sounded a little offended.

“Just saying…”

“So… how do I look? Do I pass for an earth woman?

“Indeed. And a pretty one too”

She looked at her toes. The varnish was almost dry. Her toes were now gleaming like jewels in the artificial light of the capsule. Instinctively, she caressed her feet.  Smooth pale skin on the top, tough leathery skin on her soles.  Her fingers felt the hardness of her heel.  She used her long fingernails to scratch the hard unyielding skin. This action always reminded her of her endless training on Zurga-3, her planet.  She remembered running barefooted for miles on the sharp crystals that grow on the planet’s surface. She remember how her trainer insisted to do this until her skin hardened enough to be able to crush the sharp edges of crystals underfoot and remain unscathed.  But it was all part of her mercenary training. She had to be tough and fearless.

She looked at the computer screen again. Images of shoes were slowly spinning there.

“Item, hmm, 36 please”

Again, the hatch opened and a pair of high heel sandals appeared. They were brown, with several straps criss-crossing on the front of the shoe and a single heel strap.

She put them on and stood up to get the feel of these shoes. She walked up and down in the limited space provided by the capsule.

“I can’t understand why anyone would wear this kind of shoes. They are hard to balance and provide no support”, commented the computer

“They are sexy and I am used to wear this kind of shoes”, was her response.

“Fair enough”, the computer agreed.

"Computer, matching bag please”

 A selection of handbags appeared. She picked number 36 again to match her shoes.

“Am I ready to go then?”

“No, please select a weapon”

 The computer screen was now showing several weapons. Most of them were crossed out as unavailable. She looked at the few available ones.

 “Computer, please provide weapon SR-5”

 The hatch opened and a small pistol made out of unknown plastic like material appeared.  In the place of the barrel there was a short spike with a color bead that was continuously changing colors at amazing speed. Next to the pistol there was a packet of paper wipes and a green gem.

 She reached out, picked them up all and put them in her handbag.

 “I like it when you are so thoughtful”, she said smiling, as she examined her figure once more in the mirror. “Ok, I am set to go.  Wish me luck!”

 “Good luck Tarja!”, responded the computer. “You don’t need it, but be careful. Remember, this is a brittle planet”.

 She positioned herself on a green circular pattern drawn on the floor of the capsule and waited.

With a low humming sound she started descending out of the capsule.

Chapter 2: A walk in the park by dark_007

Out of thin air, a pair of feet appeared a few feet above the ground, then her knees, followed by the rest of her body and her head. 

A woman was floating towards the ground in the middle of a quiet park.

The only amazed watcher of this incredible sight was a stray dog. It tilted its head watching carefully her descent. A low growl started building, ascending slowly to a bark.

She landed and took a step forward. Her feet sunk into the ground. She cursed. This planet is indeed brittle. She walked unsteadily, trying to reach harder ground. A few steps later she reached a paved path. She could walk much better on the cement. She felt her heels sinking slightly into the cement. She looked back and saw that she was leaving distinct heel marks on the cement path.  Damn, she thought, this planet is really brittle.

And that damn dog, kept on barking at her heels. She ignored it and walked gracefully mostly on her toes, trying to exert minimum pressure on her heel, so that her heel would not turn the cement into dust. After several strides, she was confident about walking on Earth ground. The dog kept barking as loud as it could.

She pushed the pendant on her breast: “Computer; is this creature a threat?”

“Negative”, was the response. “Low intelligence, limited capability of communication, Ignore it…”

 She did. She focused on walking on the brittle ground with grace.

Two more dogs appeared in the distance, running her way.  One of them was larger than all of them. A few moments later she had 3 dogs barking at her and baring their teeth. She ignored them all, until…

The first dog, the leader of the pack, rushed for the kill. It attacked her from the back, closing its jaw around her right ankle. Almost simultaneously, one of the newcomers leaped in front of her aiming for her throat. It stopped in mid air, as her hand snatched firmly the throat of the big dog.  She saw the dog’s head glaring at her with glassy eyes for a couple of moments, then, both his body and his head fell to the ground with a thud. Her grip apparently was strong enough to sever the head clean from the body.  Damn, she thought, these creatures are so brittle…

While the 3rd dog was circling and barking, unsure of what to do, she turned her attention to the dog that moments ago had bit her right leg.  It was still there with his jaws locked around her ankle.  The dog’s teeth could not even scratch her skin, she felt no pain, yet she had to get rid of this dog. She raised her left foot and moved it backwards, over the dog’s head.  The dog did not move, being terribly busy gnawing at her ankle.  As she was now balancing on her right foot only, her heel started piercing the cement.  She brought her left foot down, pinning the dog down on the pathway.  The dog, sensing that the tables were now turned, stopped gnawing and started to back off. She could hear the paw nails scratching the pathway as it was trying to get free. But it was to no avail. Its head was pinned there as if it was in a vice. She moved her foot downwards and the dog, clearly in pain, let out a short growl, then its skull started to compress and crack.  She continued to lower her foot ever so slowly and the cracking noises multiplied.  The eye of the dog popped out of it socket and turned unnaturally to - seemingly - look at the ball of her foot. Mere moments later, her foot had smashed the jaw and a few teeth snapped out and fell to the ground. The descent of her foot ceased when the sole of her sandal was finally resting on the ground. In fact, all that was left between her sole and the cement was some unrecognizable organic matter made from crushed bone, compressed skin, broken teeth and brain tissue.

She stood there, legs close together, one foot on the ground and the other planted firmly on the dog’s remains. The heavily deformed head of the dog looked gruesome. Its body was still occasionally twitching

She looked up for the 3rd dog.  It was backing away, while keeping its eyes on her.  She reached for the strange weapon on her handbag.  With lightning fast responses, she aimed and shot the dog as it was building up a trot. A stream of multicolored light shot out of the gun and followed the dog.  When the dog was hit, it absorbed all the light and… disappeared. 

Tarja assumed her posture again and walked slowly to the spot where the beam had hit the 3rd dog.  She seemed unaware that she was actually dragging the carcass of the dog with the crushed head for half of the distance. Her eyes were fixed on the ground in front of her feet. Apparently she was looking for something.  And she found it.  There, among the leaves and the dirt there was as cockroach sized dog running for its life.  This life ended in a fraction of a second as her right foot stomped it. There was no audible crunch or squelching sound. The sound of her sandal sole smacking and cracking the concrete was too loud covering up all other sounds.  The poor dog ceased to exist without even making a sound.

Instinctively, she started to grind. She transferred her tremendous weight on her toes, lifting her heel off the back of her sandal.  Her big toe turned yellow from the pressure, her polished toes gleamed in the afternoon light.  If someone could actually be close enough to see her moving her foot like that, he would describe it as a highly erotic action.  Her foot was making love to the soul of the poor creature.  Its body was already liquefied into the cement but her perfect toes were further grinding the cement to dust.  Some blood of the creature was sprayed around her foot print and several cracks on the cement were now visible.

She stopped grinding and looked around to make sure that there was no one around that could have witnessed these unfortunate events.  She felt no remorse of course; she just could not risk disclosure of her identity.  When she was satisfied that no one had seen her, she lifted her foot on her heel and looked down again.  Her foot had left a perfect indentation on the concrete. In the middle of her footprint there was a miniscule furry shape resembling a bear skin.  She reached into her handbag again and picked a paper wipe. She first wiped the blood of her feet and toes, and then picked up the remains of the crushed dog. Almost magically, the wipe absorbed all the organic tissue and the blood off the cement.  All that was left was the footprint and the cracks on the ground radiating away from the indent. 

Teeth clenched, she cursed: “Damn. I don’t believe everything is so fragile here!”

Calmly, she walked back to the other two dead dogs and shot them both with the SR-5.  They were reduced to the size of cockroaches.  She pushed the now miniscule carcasses together and gathered them into a heap. She placed her foot and proceeded to crush them slowly, taking care not to get her feet dirty again.  The resistance offered by these bodies was of course negligible for her hardened insensitive feet and her weight.  She felt like stepping on dough, but she at some point she could clearly hear the bones breaking in an orchestra of cracks and snaps, followed by a wet squelching sound to register that her sole had made contact with the cement path.  She didn’t put any effort to press them down in fear of breaking the cement again. She just stood there for a few seconds, rocking her foot slightly to make sure the carcasses had been reduced to a thin layer of organic pulp under her terrible weight.  She stepped off to reveal that she has done a very good job indeed.  The organic matter of the two animals was mixed and mashed in one unrecognizable flat red blob.  She squatted in a feminine way and wiped the pulp of the ground.  She then turned the wipe into a ball and put it carefully in the outer compartment of her bag.

 She straightened her dress and walked calmly down the park path. She had now mastered how to walk carefully on the path without leaving footmarks.

Chapter 3: Getting there by dark_007

The subject of assignment JE-7634 was a couple of miles away, according to the mission details.  The park she was walking in was on the outskirts of the city.  Next to this park there was a large industrial area with factories and warehouses.  Several of them were supposed to be abandoned, according to the computer’s instructions.

She reached the gate of the park. It was closed, but not locked.  She reached out a hand and grabbed a horizontal beam of the gate only to find out that her fingers dug into the metal and deformed it.  She released her grip and opened the gate without pulling it off its hinges.  She looked at the damaged beam.  The shape of her fingers was clearly formed there.

“Damn you Earthlings! Seriously now... Who makes a gate out of … this material”, she muttered to herself.  “This whole planet is a trap…”

She tried to remove her prints off the beam, but there was always some mark left. Finally, she decided to dig her long finger nail into the cast iron bar and cut it clean.  She removed the part with her hand marks.

Tarja left the park and started walking along the pavement towards the industrial area.  The area was deserted.  She was all alone and a little bit stressed. She had to be careful with all these traps around. It was so easy to leave marks on this brittle planet and she could not afford to leave any.

The cast iron bar she removed from the gate was approximately half a foot long. She tied it into a knot and, with some effort, squashed it in her hand and kneaded it to a ball. Squeezing the cast iron ball like putty took away her stress.  Finally she placed the ball into her handbag and focused on walking on the brittle ground.

She walked confidently on her heels and looked like a regular woman strolling on the sidewalk, if you could - of course - disregard a couple of freshly cracked flagstones along her path.

A car passed from the opposite direction.  The driver slowed down to have a good look at the statuesque woman and he whistled approvingly.  She ignored him and he drove off.

She stopped at a street sign: “Industrial Estate Road 3”.  She had to cross the road.  She looked carefully both ways for any cars and crossed to the other side.

There were large buildings on both sides of the road. Building 201 was on her right side and it was a large abandoned warehouse. Her target, building 217A, was further down the road.

This street was full of litter. She exercised extra caution to avoid stepping on metal scraps as much as she could to avoid leaving any evidence behind. It was practically impossible to avoid stepping on small stones and wood splinters, crushing the former to dust and further splintering to bits the latter.  Hopefully the wind would soon blow the dust away clearing her footsteps. 

Damn, she thought, these stealthy missions are proving to be very hard for a woman from Zurga-3. 

The greatly increased body density and weight gave her really hard time.  And everything was so fragile on this planet…

Her agency recruited her as the perfect executor for assignments on Earth due to her height and her striking resemblance to a 30 year old human woman.  At 6 feet 2’ she was not a midget, but surely one of the shorter Zurganians, but after all, that proved to be an asset for her. She was very fortunate to be given such a good job by the AQD, the agency that had recently expanded its business to this part of the galaxy.

Chapter 4: Startrack Communications by dark_007

She stopped outside building 217A, an unremarkable warehouse structure with a discrete sign: “Startrack Communications”. She had to be very careful now.

She climbed the 3 steps leading to a landing very carefully.  The floor looked sturdy enough to support her.  She reached the door and used her index fingernail to knock softly.  She did a pretty good job and the door was not damaged at all.

“Great”, she smiled to herself “I am getting the hang of this...”

She heard the guard put the safety chain on and unlock the door.  From the narrow opening she saw a middle aged man looking at her.

“May I help you madam?”

“Good evening. My name is Palmer. Jenny Palmer. I am working very closely with Mr. Caladri and I would like to see Dr. Wilson. There is some urgent business that I would like to discuss with him”, she said without hesitation.

“Do you have an appointment with him? Is he expecting you?”, he asked

“No, but I am sure that if he knew the purpose of my visit, he would die to see me”, she joked in a husky voice.

The guard had a good look at her. This was the tallest beautiful woman he had ever seen.  Everything about her was sexy and classy at the same time.  She was the woman that everyone desires, but no one can have.

“Please wait here”, the guard said with a stern voice.

She nodded to him and started to look around indifferently.

The guard checked his monitor for any activity in the street. No one else was there. She came alone.  Then he dialed the upper floor security.

“Hey guys. I have a tall broad here looking for the chief. Jenny Palmer… she says she is friend of Caladri’s.  Should I send her away?”

“Is she any good?”, the man on the other end of the line laughed.

“She is hot, I mean seriously HOT… and huge”, the door guard said emphasizing the word “Hot”.

“Let her come up then. I will send Eric to pick her up and bring her to us …”

“Ok. Fine.” and he hung up the phone.

He walked to the door and closed it. He removed the chain an opened the door.

She greeted him with a shy smile.

“The boss is very busy, but he will do his best to see you”, he waved her in.

“Thank you”, she said while crossing the doorway with the lightest steps she could make.

Her larger than average breasts were level with his eyes, so when the door guard said:

“Take the elevator to the first floor.  They will escort you from there”, it seemed that he was talking to her breasts instead of her.

That was a tricky one. It was not safe to use the elevator, or her cover would blow.

“I will use the stairs.  I am a little claustrophobic”, she said firmly.

He felt intimidated by the aura of this woman, now that he was so close to her. He stammered something incomprehensible and nodded approvingly.

She turned and walked slowly towards the stairs swaying her hips. His eyes were fixed on the trail of sexuality that followed her and some strange compulsion made him follow her footsteps.  Her long controlled strides made her shoes strain and her bare heel was slapping ever so slightly on her sole, creating a unique mesmerizing sound.

 She ascended stepping softly on each step, paying extra caution not to exert excessive stress on the staircase.

Tarja reached the 1st floor and was greeted there by a security guard wearing a bulletproof jacket.  A machine gun was hanging on his shoulders by a wide leather strap.

“Follow me please”, he said as he looked up to see her face.  He had never seen such a beautiful woman being that tall before. She was a good head taller than him on her sexy heeled sandals.  Her light brown eyes were bright and confident; her long brown hair was framing perfectly her substantial bosom.  An aura of confidence emanated from every pore of her magnificent body.

They walked past the elevator doors, along a long corridor with windows on the left side. The last rays of the autumn sun cast shadows to the opposite wall.  They tiled corridor turned to the right at the end. She turned right, following him, keeping up with his pace, a few feet behind him.

The escort guard heard a muffled crack behind him. He stopped and looked behind him to register the origin of the noise.  He saw a cracked tile, a few feet behind her.

She smiled casually, pretending she had not heard it.

“Loose tile?”, he asked.

“I guess so…” she answered innocently, lifting her shoulders.

They reached the security control point.  A control guard was sitting there, next to a metal detector.  To pass along the corridor, they had to go through the detector.

Chapter 5: Security control by dark_007

“Please leave your bag and your keys on the side tray, miss”, the control guard ordered.

She put her bag on the tray and pushed it towards the guard.

“Come right through please”, was his automated response.

 With one stride she crossed the doughnut shaped check point, making sure to avoid stepping on the metal part of the device on the floor. A loud beep was heard.

“Please turn and spread your arms and legs”, he said with an indifferent voice.

She did.

The guard’s hands traced her outlines in a professional manner.  He touched the sides of her torso and her hips, feeling through the fabric of her dress for guns or knives.  He turned to look the escort guard with astonishment.  Her body was incredibly hard.  He felt as if he was touching a warm granite statue.  His hands touched first her outer and then her inner thighs.  He felt her leg muscles. He tried to squeeze her thigh real hard, so hard that any human would scream in pain, but her skin was impossibly hard and unyielding. She didn’t even react to his strong grip.  He gave the other guard a meaningful stare.

Tarja felt someone touching her… It was more like brushing against her skin. She heard some rustling movement coming from the guy that escorted her.  She knew that her secret had been compromised.

“Please turn around slowly and keep your legs and arms spread”. The control guard’s voice was not indifferent any more.

She raised her arms slowly and then turned around, but not slowly.  She spun around fast enough to see the control point guard rushing for a red alarm button while the other guard was already pointing his machine gun at her.

Neither of the guards could expect that this big woman could move so fast. 

Her long left arm swung in a vicious backhand towards the guard reaching for the red button, while she took one stride closer to the guard with the machine gun.  This careless movement caused another tile to crack as her heel dug into the fragile ceramic material.

The last thing that went through his brain was the back of her extended palm as it ripped through his skull and shredded most of his head to pieces.  Her backhand hit him square on the face. The force of the blow smashed instantly all his facial bones and her long fingernails followed, ripping his flesh effortlessly.  His teeth were dislocated out of his crushed jawbone and flew in all directions.  The same happened to his eye balls when his eye cavity was shattered and removed from the rest of his skull.

Her hand made a full swing, effectively removing all of his face and his right ear from his head.  Blood sprayed everywhere.  His body stood still for a split second losing its momentum, his hand still extended as if trying to reach the red button. Then it collapsed lifeless on the floor. 

A fraction of a second later, her extended right hand grabbed the machine gun and pulled it with inhuman force away from the guard.  But, since the guard was using a strong leather shoulder strap to keep the weapon on him, he flew away following his gun.  His body arched through the air and smashed down with a thud when the strong leather strap prohibited him from flying to the end of the corridor.  He was shocked, he was dizzy and his chest was in pain.  He was unable to regain his footing and he realized that he was still suspended by the leather strap that would have dug painfully into his sides, if he was not wearing a bulletproof vest.  He raised his eyes to see the strange woman holding his machine gun with one hand. Her fingers had dug into the metal creating deep dents on the steel body. She looked coldly at him and started closing her fist further around the metal body.  Groaning, screeching sounds were heard as the metal was forced to bend to a shape suitable to accommodate her fingers.  With a flick of her thumb she bent the trigger into the dented body of the weapon rendering the gun unusable. The guard gulped.

She checked the corridor for any sign of other guards.  After a few seconds, she was pretty sure that no one heard all that commotion.  It was time to pull herself together once again and focus on her mission.

Chapter 6: Meet Eric by dark_007

She looked down at her feet. Through the cleavage of her breasts, she could see the guard was still looking up to her, wide eyed, almost without blinking.  A strong erection was also clearly visible through his pants.  Still holding the deformed gun in her right hand, she pulled the leather strap with her left, ripping it from the weapon.  She let the strap go, and the guard fell on her left foot and then rolled to the floor.  She was ready to drive her right heel swiftly through his skull, before he would start running away, but he did not even try to. Instead, he turned around and moved closer.  His chest was now touching the floor and he placed his hands behind his head, pleading surrender.  She stopped her right foot in mid air, admittedly a little puzzled by his actions. She was surprised to see that he approached her left foot and started licking her toes.  She could not feel his weak tongue against her skin, but for some reason, she liked to watch him doing this.  She lowered her foot, sparing his life.

Eric, did not dare to look up. His world had been reduced to five bright red toenails and some shoe straps.  He was expecting death to come swiftly from above any second now.  He was determined to enjoy his last erection as his cock was pressed against the floor and licking these powerful stone hard toes felt incredibly sexy.  His brain refused to register any of the recent events.  Was he in a trance, floating to a euphoric state or was this just plain madness?

He licked her nails, her toes, the sides of her shoe, between her straps, the thin sole of her sandal.  He ventured beneath the arch of her shoe, licking the dirt underneath and reached as far as her heel, licking around it as it remained planted firmly on her shoe.

This man might prove useful, she thought, after all.  She took a side step towards the metal detector machine. She needed to get to her handbag and she totally ignored a short crunching sound that was heard beneath her in the process.

From his perspective, Eric saw clearly that one of the unfortunate guard’s grinder teeth was accidentally caught under her right sole and resisted her weight for a fraction of a second then crumbled to dust disappearing under her right sole. Witnessing the amazing power of this woman urged him to keep worshiping her foot, and he crawled closer on the blood sprayed floor.  She bent over to reach her handbag.  Her heel was lifted away from her left shoe, exposing the rough yellowish armored skin of her soles.  He didn’t stop licking.  He licked the dust and dirt from the tiny crevices that formed on the side of her heel and even dared to stick his tongue under her heel to clean her hardened skin.

Having recovered her handbag, she resumed her standing position.  Eric pulled his tongue back in his mouth before her heel was lowered onto her shoe.  She reached into her handbag and recovered her SR-5.  He glanced down at the man still groveling at her feet. He hadn’t looked up to her from the moment he saw her crushing and bending his machine gun.  He was still sprawled on the corridor floor paying attention only to her feet. His boot toe was now in a pool of blood that was growing as the blood of the dead guard was flowing freely through the cavity on his head that once has his face.

Tanja withdrew her foot from his attentions and placed it on his side.  His eyes were pinned on her deadly foot.  With a fluid sweeping movement, she carefully pushed his body near the corridor wall, away from the corpse of the other guard.  She moved his 200lb body as if it was a rag doll, without even putting the slightest strain on her legs.

She aimed her gun to the corpse and shot it with the multicolored beam. The lifeless body was shrunk to a few inches tall.  Without delay, she moved slowly to the shrunken corpse and centered it under her left sandal.  Then she pressed down slowly.  There was no slippage, no apparent resistance from the corpse as it started to crumble under her immense weight with a series of bone crushing sounds.  When her sole reached the tiled floor, there was a loud squelch and a sickening crunch, as the last fibers of the body was jellified and mixed with the liquefied bones and the crushed garments under her obliterating foot.  She twisted her foot, putting more pressure on the ball, grinding and mashing everything together.

She lifted her sandal, balancing her foot on her heel, revealing an unidentifiable pattern of goo in the middle of a pool of blood.

“Come closer”, she commanded.

Eric crawled to her feet.

“Clean my sole”, she demanded.

He knew he had no option to disobey.  But the idea of eating human meat, or even licking crushed human tissue in gooey form was way too repulsive for him.  But if this meant that he was going to stay alive, he was going to do it!

He moved hesitantly and was ready to crawl under her raised sandal and lick the remains of his colleague off her sole when a heavy white veil obscured his vision, hitting him on the head.  He reached it and pulled it off his head to find that it was a scented wet wipe.  It was unbelievably heavy for its size and thickness.  He strained his head to look up to her.

“Clean my sole”, she demanded in a softer voice.

He cleaned her sole with ease. These wipes were amazing at removing the organic matter.  He looked up again.

“Clean the floor now.  Everything, blood too”

He obeyed.  The organic film that used to be the security guard a few minutes ago was also swept up with ease.  He looked at the wipe: It was amazing how much stuff it absorbed.  He swept the floor and the magic wipe sucked with ease the splashed blood and the larger pools, leaving the tiles clean.  His sweeping movement gathered several stray teeth, bone splinters, dust and the missing eye ball, which had bounced away when the guard’s head was smashed.  He collected them all in a heap, but the magic wipe was unable to suck them in.

“Let me help you with that”, said the female voice from above and she stepped on the heap crunching the teeth and bones and forcing everything under her toes to flatten.  The moisture of the squished eye picked up the dust from the pulverized teeth and bones, making a powdery amalgamation.

As soon as she lifted her foot, revealing a thin light grey colored pancake, he wiped it off the floor, the moist wipe absorbing it with ease.

“Get up and do the walls now”, she said with authority.

This was the first time he would stand up, since he entered the Twilight Zone.  His body was still aching and he was filled with fear.  With shaking legs, he stood up but kept his gaze down and away from her. He started cleaning the blood splattered wall left to right.  He didn’t quite know why she was forcing him to clean the mess, but he knew he didn’t have the luxury of arguing with her.  He went near the seat of the metal detector machine, wiping away.

“If you try anything funny, like touching the red button, I will kill you. You understand that?”

“Yes Sir... erm… I mean yes madam”. His voice came out as a whisper.

He finished cleaning and turned to face her for the first time.  He kept his gaze low, fixed at her toes.  The corridor was now clean. The only evidence that there may have been a fight here or that someone was killed here, was only a deep crack on a tile in the middle of the corridor, where her heel made contact with crushing force as she dashed to stop Eric from firing his machine gun.

He offered her the dirty wipe, holding it with both hands.  She picked it up, rolled it into a ball and put it in her handbag.

“Thank you.  I need to find Dr. Wilson”, she told him. “You are going to take me to him”

“I… I… I… “, he stammered.

“Believe me. You have no choice”, she stated firmly.

He shook his head reluctantly. “Dr. Wilson does not wish to be disturbed when he is in the lab”

She extended her manicured index finger and softly pushed his chin up.  He was now forced to look up to her pretty face.

“Dr. Wilson is dead”, she told him. “It doesn’t matter what he wishes any more.  Try to get me to him without anyone seeing us.  If you do that, less people will die”

Her eyes told him that she was dead serious.  He knew that this woman had the strength to kill everyone in this building bare handed, if she wished so.  And he couldn’t think of anything that could stop her from doing just that.

“Ok. I will do that. I will take you there”, he agreed.

She gave him his unusable machine gun. “Here… Lead the way. If you do anything foolish and you are also dead”

Chapter 7: Finding the doctor by dark_007

He walked down the corridor.  She followed him closely.

Dr. Wilson was a neuro-stimulant expert.  He had invented an ultrasound pattern that carried subconscious information, injecting the subject with pre-programmed thoughts.  This way, the subject embraced these thoughts as his own, making him to involuntary act as a biddable pawn of the programmer.  This invention had been largely rejected by the scientific community due to the moral issues involved.  The Government Intelligence Service however did show considerable interest and provided Dr. Wilson with substantial funds to carry on his experimentations.  Lately, they had teamed him up with Mr. Caladri, a telecommunications and satellite expert, to investigate if Neuro-Stimulated Suggestion could be broadcast effectively using satellites. 

This covert operation was running under the government’s blessings.  Agents from other countries had discovered that this project was up and running.  After a multi-nation meeting, a coalition was formed to oppose this project and take it down in complete secrecy.  To avoid running the risk of exposing the coalition, they decided to outsource this mission to a never heard before top secret agency called AQD.

Alpha Quadrant Division was not a new agency.  They had been operating for several thousand years in several places in the Alpha Quadrant of the galaxy, but had recently installed a mission receiver on Earth.  The mission receiver had assured them that they were able to carry out the operation without exposing the coalition.

Eric opened a door to his right and they entered a narrower corridor. There were doors on both sides of the corridor and they were all shut.  At the end of this corridor there was a heavy steel door with a huge “Authorized personnel only” sign.  A silver plaque over the door read “NSS Lab”.  He swiped his card on the electronic detector and the door clicked open.

He gave her a signal to stay put.  He peeked through the door.

Tarja, placed her hand around his right arm and held him gently as a reminder that he shouldn’t do anything silly.

He turned back and faced her. “There are at least 40 people in here… surely, you would not want us to go there”, he whispered.

“Is Dr. Wilson among them?” she whispered back.

“I didn’t see him.  He must be in his office on the other end of the Lab”

“Is there another way to get to him?”

“Yes. His office has a back door to the manufacturing facility in the back of the building”

“Take me there then”, “NOW”, she hissed a few seconds later.

That had Eric back on the move, with Tarja following him a little further on the back.  They were backtracking through the corridor when they heard a door on their right opening.  They saw man with a lab coat entering the corridor and walking in their direction.  The man crossed paths with the guard without even giving him a look.  His eyes were locked on her body for the full time.  At some point he raised his gaze to meet her eyes.  She smiled at him seductively and he has clearly mesmerized.  He felt, for a brief moment, that he was glowing with happiness.  Then, the world became a huge place.  The corridor was miles long.  Her face was too far to be able to see clearly.  He looked at her shoes.  They were really enormous and dangerously close to him.  He turned in a futile attempt to run, but he was scooped up in her huge palm.  He was still dizzy from the sudden elevation when he was dumped in a dark place.

She had just dropped the tiny man into her handbag, when Eric turned to see if he was being followed.  He couldn’t see the lab technician and the mysterious woman had fallen a little behind him.

“What did you do to him?”, he whispered through his teeth.

“None of your business”, she replied sternly as she approached him.

He stood still, showing his unwillingness to move on.  She gently pushed him forward with her extended arm.  He felt her stone hard fingers on his back and then he felt that he was pushed forward by a tractor.  This reminded him that the woman following him was no ordinary woman.  She had the strength of at least 100 men and most likely she was weighing as much too.  He gave her a protesting look and dropping his head, he walked forward.

She followed him through various corridors and passages, using his access card to pass through the security doors.  Eventually they reached the back of the huge building and a staircase leading downwards to the construction area.  They stopped momentarily to examine the installation.

The roof of the construction area was a dome made from light reflecting mirrors.  In the middle of the construction site there was a huge motorized satellite dish.  Several computer clusters could be seen around the dish as well as some power generators.

A few technicians were working on the computers.  They didn’t seem to pay any attention to the staircase where the odd couple stood.

“Come… this way”, he beckoned her.

They descended the staircase to the ground then went up another, leading to the back door of Dr. Wilson’s office.  There were several windows in the office overlooking the construction site.  The bodyguards of the doctor had already seen them as they climbed the stairs.  The two burly men stood behind the glass frame of the door and they already had their hands on their handguns.

Chapter 8: Into the Doctor’s office by dark_007

Eric approached the glass and spoke very softly to them: “I have a visitor for Dr. Wilson”.

The men did not hear him.  They leaned forward in an attempt to hear him.

“This woman needs to see Dr. Wilson”, he said pointing at Tanja, who was sitting beside him looking very pretty and innocent.

One of them unlocked the door, while the other one took a few paces backwards holding his gun in his hand to provide cover for his comrade.

They entered the office and stayed close by the door.  Eric held his machine gun in such a way that the dents she had made on his weapon - simply by squeezing it - would not be easily seen.  A middle aged man with a beard and a white lab coat was sitting on an office chair nearby.  He didn’t seem to even notice them, as he was preoccupied with his writing.

“There have been some changes to the plan”, she told the nearest bodygurard. “Mr. Caladri has sent me to give Dr. Wilson these…”, she continued as she dug her hand into her handbag.  She fumbled seemingly trying to find something and she accidentally dropped a fresh wipe.  The guard instinctively reached down to catch it.  He never did, as her knee hit him hard on the face breaking his nose and teeth and sending him flying back, despite his considerable body weight.  Her hand moved simultaneously with her leg shooting the other guard with the SR-5, shrinking him down.  The guard unloaded his miniscule gun at her direction. Several barely audible shots were barely heard as he kept shooting at his huge target.

The other guard landed unconscious on Dr. Wilson’s desk with a loud noise startling the doctor and making him jump up on his chair.  He turned to see a stunningly beautiful woman shooting a colorful beam at him. His chair had suddenly become huge.  The whole room was now a vast chamber.

Tanja scooped up the wipe from the floor and walked slowly to the guard that had unloaded his weapon on her.  He was reloading when he heard the booming sound of her footsteps becoming louder.  He turned and ran flat out for cover under a heavy file cabinet.

From the relative safety and darkness of his shelter, he saw her sandaled feet stop a few inches away from him.  He let a sigh.  Before deciding his next course of action, he gasped as he was deafened by the sound of crumpling metal and he was exposed back at the light.  He looked up to see this mysterious woman holding casually the cabinet - weighing almost a quarter of a ton - in her hands. His shelter was gone. He turned away from the monstrous sandal and started running again.  But he was way too slow.  An unbelievable force pushed his head through his torso snapping his spine.  His legs crumbled.  His crotch was violently forced the floor.  His head touched his crotch for the first and last time of his life.  Then his body exploded from the relentless pressure.  His blood and his innards flew out of him spraying the dirty floor.  These were the only parts of him that could be regarded as meat. The rest of his body was turned into unrecognizable organic matter when her unforgiving sandal made contact with the floor.

She twisted her foot a couple of times and then she lifted it to see the state of the man she had just stepped on.  Even if she knew that her feet were devastating, she was developing a habit of admiring her work. This one did not even have a human shape. It was just a red splotch with a shiny foil on the right side.  Apparently, he was still holding the gun at arm’s length as he was running.  This caused his gun to be crushed to a silver blob away from his torso, creating a bizarre artistic pattern.

She lowered effortlessly the heavy file cabinet down, over the bodyguard’s remains.  Her fingers had made deep dents into the caved sides of the cabinet.  She turned around and gave the wipe to Eric that stood still in the corner of the room as a statue, looking clearly amazed at this woman’s attitude and effectiveness in annihilating her enemies.

Chapter 9: The doctor’s demise by dark_007

Tarja now walked closer to Dr. Wilson and the other bodyguard.  The bodyguard has still unconscious, maybe even already dead from her fierce blow from her knee. Tiny Dr. Wilson was in perfect health, standing on the edge of his chair’s seat, contemplating a route of escaping.  He was trapped on the huge chair and the only way out was the long dive to the floor.  The huge woman’s face was now so close to him.  Her big brown eyes looked at him with intent. A wave of fear swept him and he froze in place.  He felt a warm liquid trickle down his pants.  His instinct kicked in when he felt her red polished talons closing in on him from behind.  He jumped and plunged to the floor.  She made a move to catch him, but she wasn’t fast enough.  The tiny doctor was already picking up speed as he was free falling. He was flailing his arms and legs trying to stabilize his flight and tried to direct his fall on her foot hoping to reduce the impact by landing on her flesh.

Dr. Wilson was a clever man. His idea of falling on her flesh may have been a good one if this otherworldly woman’s flesh was not so incredibly dense.  Her molecular structure made every fiber of her body harder than a diamond.

With the clumsiness of a plum scientist he misjudged his fall.  He landed face down on her toes.  He put his hands forward to reduce the impact and avoid injury to his head.  It didn’t work as planned. After breaking both arms on her toe, his head smashed on her big toe nail, cracking open like a watermelon. The rest of his body landed on the relatively softer floor, breaking several bones.

She took a little step back and squatted over Dr. Wilson.  He was probably dead.  She could not see if he was breathing or not and it didn’t really matter.  She poked the body using her index finger. It moved.  Dr. Wilson was still alive, even barely.

“I have a special treatment in store for you my dear doctor”, she exclaimed and she carefully picked him up with two fingers.

The squatting position had forced her right heel to be lifted away from her sexy shoe.  There was plenty of space there to fit a tiny man the size of Dr. Wilson.  As she turned her head to the side to position the doctor under her bare heel for his execution, she noticed Eric lying down behind her, his gaze fixed on her heels.  His hand was already in his pants and has touching his erection.  She found it odd that someone could be sexually aroused by an insect being crushed to death.  On the other hand, this god like power she had in this brittle planet was stimulating her sexually too.  Now that her mission was almost at its end, she felt more relaxed and she actually felt moisture building up in her pussy.

“It is ok. Do it”, she told him. “You will clean up afterwards, anyway”, she continued smiling.

He unbuttoned his pants and took his throbbing member out with haste. He started stroking himself as he crawled so close that his nose was pressed against the heel of her sandal. His eyes focused on the tiny man with his legs and torso sprawled flat on her sandal and his hands lifted over his head and hanging out of the side of her shoe. Merely an inch above him, there was the hardened flesh of her heel.  Eric had already witnessed the power that heel.  He knew that it would soon come down and crush him like a hydraulic press made of feminine flesh. The dead skin on the sides of her foot revealed that she was used to walk barefoot a lot or that she frequently wore shoes with an open back, like these here.

The doctor’s demise was very close now. Her heel started moving downwards at a steady pace, decreasing the gap.  She displayed excellent control of her muscles lowering her heel with a linear agonizingly slow speed.  Eric stroked himself slower now.  He wanted to spill his fluids, but he contained himself trying to time it with the destruction of the doctor’s body.

The doctor had sustained serious injuries from his fall.  His head had cracked open from the fall and his face was covered in blood.  He was probably going to die from the internal bleeding anyway, but he mustered his last will to live and opened one blurry eye to look at a flat wall closing in to his face.  Her heel looked like a wall of flesh for him, only it was much harder than any material known to man.  Dr. Wilson was about to find that out the hard way.  As the wall of flesh came down, his feet were first forced to turn sideways to avoid breakage, then his nose was pressed on his face and he felt pain on his chest.  He had difficulty breathing, as the only way left for him to breathe was by inhaling her foot odor through the sides of his mouth.  But even so the pressure from her great heel did not allow his lungs to hold enough hair.  He was suffocating.  He was panicking.  He felt very weak.  He knew that his end was near.

Tarja was still in the squatting position.  She looked at Eric stroking himself. He was lost in his personal ecstasy.  She touched her pussy and felt its wetness through her underwear.  She would mind at all to indulge in some inter-galaxian sex at this moment, but she knew that this was not possible.  His weak penis would never be able to penetrate her.  He would most probably not even be able to feel him pressing against her labia.  Even if she opened herself to allow him to enter her, the natural tendency of the vagina to wrap around the penis and squeeze it, would most probably crush his member.  As she was making these thoughts and considerations, the tiny man in her sandal was tormented by the pressure and the lack of oxygen.

Eric, could still see the tiny doctor through the thin slit formed between her heel and the sandal.  He was not moving.  Either he was dead or simply pinned there.  He took a deep intoxicating breath from her foot odor, mixed with a leathery shoe smell.  Then she started to move her heel down again.  He doubled his effort, stroking himself harder.  He knew that he was about to hear the crunching of bones.  And he did.  From his point of view he could see the man’s head deforming to a melon shape.  He could never believe that was possible.  When she applied a little more pressure, the head cracked and crumbled.  Other muffled cracks were also heard from other parts of his body further inside her shoe, as his whole body was slowly compressed under her immense weight.  Eric could not contain himself any more.  This woman had already broken most of this man bones in front of his eyes and continued crushing him.  This puny body, trapped underneath her, did not offer the slightest resistance to her unbelievably hard alien flesh.  His cum was now seeking desperately release. He felt his glands burning up.  Her heel had almost rested on her sandal; he could not see much of the doctor’s crushed gory body through the ever narrowing slit. He heard the squelching sound as the dead body was totally pulverized; he saw the edges of her heel turning yellow as she pressed down on her heel; the hands of the poor man, which protruded out of her shoe, were severed and dropped to the floor, as the arms supporting them were pulped.  He ejaculated hard.  His cum flew far forming a white trail on the tiles.  He was exhausted and empty, but somehow he felt full.

Chapter 10: Cleaning up by dark_007

She stood up, towering above the Eric.  He got a breathtaking look up her skirt, at her long muscle toned legs.  He even took a glance to her firm buttocks as her skirt swayed following her movements.

“Clean up now.  Start from my shoe”, he heard her voice from above.

He retrieved the wipe from the floor and reached for her shoe.  He cleaned some blood that was visible on the side of the heel of her sandal; he reached under her arch to pick up some more that was trickling down the slope of her shoe. Then he stopped.  He touched her heel with his hand for the first time; her skin was cool and incredibly hard. He pushed hard, trying to signal her to lift her heel to allow him to wipe the doctor off, but his tries failed to come to her attention. He saw a series of flashes; he looked up to see her shooting at all the furniture around the room.  She had grabbed the body of the remaining bodyguard and held it effortlessly in her left palm while she operated the SR-5 with her right.  One after the other, all the objects in the room turned into tiny toys.  When she was finished, the room looked weirdly empty, except for the tiny toys scattered on the floor.  She shot the bodyguard at point blank, before putting her gun back at her handbag.  He was shrunk on her open palm.  She put him away in the compartment of the bag that she had previously placed the technician.

Only then, she looked down at her obedient guard-slave still at her feet.  She lifted her heel off the back of her sandal, to allow him to clean it properly.  The gap was enough for his fingers to reach in with the wipe.

Eric looked at the bottom of her shoe.  The garments of Dr. Wilson were pressed into his pulverized body and stuck to the bottom of her instep.  The rest of Dr. Wilson was stuck on her heel and was dripping down like snot.  He made out a figure that resembled more of a flattened frog than a human.  This figure was paper thin and gooey.  He wrapped his fingers with the wipe and entered under her heel to clean.  He knew that this was dangerous, but he didn’t feel threatened any more.

He was astonished to find out that the crushed body could be wiped as if it was red blood whipped cream.  There was no structural integrity left at all at this body.  The bones had been apparently crushed into tiny fragments or maybe even powdered into the jellified flesh.  Even the cloth of his garments had disintegrated, resembling more of wet toilet paper than clothes.  While wiping, the top of his hand rubbed several times on her uplifted heel.  Every time he touched the bottom of her foot, he felt how feeble would be any attempt to even try to budge this unmovable foot, he felt the roughness as his skin was grazed when he rubbed against her heel.  He was ashamed of himself, but he felt sexually aroused again.

He paid special attention while rubbing her magnificent heel to remove all the remains of the doctor and leave it spotless.

When he was done, she smiled at him and walked around the room, kicking the toy furniture to the center of the room.  She piled it up and crushed it carefully by taking short side steps and marching mark time on it.

As expected, everything was crushed, mangled and splintered under her terrible weight. When she couldn’t hear the crushing sounds any more, she was satisfied that the remains were crushed enough to be easily picked up by her wipes.

She instructed Eric to do the cleaning.  He went on all fours. The wipe picked up the remains of the cabinets and the furniture alike.  Eric looked at the wipes in disbelief: The substance they were soaked with seemed to be able to absorb debris and dissolve huge amounts of crushed metal with ease.

Two wipes were enough to wipe the shrunken contents of the whole office clean, including the two crushed humans.

Chapter 11: Objective complete by dark_007

Tarja pressed the pendant on her neck. “Objective complete”, she announced.

“26minutes and 45 seconds”, was the computer’s response. “Not bad for first time”.

“Returning to you now”, she informed the computer

“Acknowledged”

Eric was standing on her side.  She looked at him approvingly.  He smiled awkwardly and offered her the wipes.  She smiled back while placing them in her handbag.

“Let’s get out of here… erm… what is your name?”

“Eric, madam, Eric”, he said feeling like a child.

“Lead the way Eric, then…”

Heading back, they used the same route.  They reached the main lobby and the middle aged door guard.  He saw the woman, accompanied from Eric, and got up to open the door for her.  Before he reached the door bolt she had reached her gun and shot him in the back.  The guard was shrunk and she bent down to pick him up.  She was opening her handbag to deposit him when she heard Eric:

“Why did you do that to him? He didn’t try to harm you”

“No, he did not, but he had seen me.  I can’t leave any witnesses behind”, she added matter-of-factly.

“What does that mean? What about me?”, he asked worryingly.

“Means that…”, Eric was douched in bright light.  His eyes blinked trying to adjust, and then the light was gone.  In the distance he could make out a huge foot shape.

“… You are coming with me”.  Her voice now sounded too deep to his shrunken ears.

He did not try to flee when she picked him up gently and placed him in her handbag, in the same compartment as her other three prisoners.

She reached behind his counter and placed a green gem on top of the security camera monitor and squashed it between her fingers.  The gem dissolved into a gel like substance which dropped down the ventilation slits of the device.  It travelled down the closed circuit, reaching all the devices connected there, setting them on fire and erasing any electronic trace of her visit.

She carefully opened the entrance door and left the building walking calmly.  Assignment JE-7634 was complete and she had done a pretty good job.  She was now more accustomed to this bizarre brittle planet and its inhabitants.  She would return here soon for future missions and her newly found knowledge will help her to be a better agent.

She walked back to her cloaked spaceship, still watching her steps and avoiding stepping on anything larger than pebbles.  Several of them were casually crushed to dust under her feet, but the autumn wind blew away the dust, rendering her footsteps untraceable.

The spaceship computer greeted her warmly.  At her command, they ascended rapidly, building up speed and left the gravitational field of Earth in a few minutes.  They would reach the AQD headquarters in a couple of days.  In the meantime, she had time to learn more about Earth from her tiny captives.

When she finished filing the details of her mission, she laid back and relaxed to have a drink.

She opened her handbag and discarded the used up wipes.  She laid the bag on the table and purposely left it open.  She put her feet on the table and sipped her drink quietly.  Soon, three out of the four tiny men emerged, jumping out of the bag.  Two of them looked unsure of what to do and how to react as they wandered on the table.  The third one was much more at ease with this gigantic woman.  He approached the edge of the table and sat down. He waved at her beautiful face from the distance.

“Well, well, little ones. We have a lot to talk about.  And we have plenty of time”, she said looking at Eric.

The door guard and the technician mustered up courage to approach the edge of the table and finally sat near Eric.

“I can assure you guys, if you are good to me, I will take care of you.  I expect you to be careful and responsible. Eric here can tell you what will happen if you fail”, she said calmly.

“Is this understood?”

They all nodded in unison.

“Good.  Now, tell me some stories about your life on Earth…”

Chapter 12: The AQD headquarters by dark_007

Zoral-Khaan, a creature with a disproportionally large head and several squid like legs, entered a briefing room of the space station, almost floating on the ground.  Around the oval table there were twelve chairs, but only two of them were occupied.  Tarja was sitting cross-legged on one side of the table, looking as sexy as ever, wearing high heel pumps, tight trousers and a low cut blouse exposing a significant amount of her breasts.  On the other side, sitting on the top of the chair there was a black furry creature, resembling a large cat. Its finger like paws was crossed on the table.

“First of all, I would like to congratulate you, cadet Tarja. Our employer was very satisfied with your performance in your first mission.  Your target disappeared nicely and the government investigators concluded that the doctor deserted their project on his own free will.  Mr. Caladri is still working on the satellite transmission, but without the right broadcast signal our clients have nothing to worry about.”, the AQD coordinator said with a surprisingly booming voice.

She bowed her head slightly, accepting his praise.

“Mr. Shaizun here, has another little assignment for you”, Zoral-Khaan pointing at the furry creature across the table.

“There is a sensitive case that we are asked to attend.  This time our client is from the private sector”, the cat like creature started without delay. His voice was raspy.

“We have a wealthy father wishing to recover his daughter from some thugs that kidnapped her.  He doesn’t want to have the police involved and wishes to resolve the matter privately. You will need to play the role of his wife and deliver the ransom money.  You will need to recover the little human girl unharmed and if possible the money too.  You will need to negotiate with them and find the thug’s hideout location.  You must not reveal your alien nature to our client at any moment.  He has no objection if we exercise extreme violence if needed. Should you succeed, we will add to your account 500 credits. Are you interested?”

“Do we have any idea about the number of the kidnappers?”, she asked calmly, popping her pump off, exposing her leathery heel and letting it dangle…

“No, we do not.  All that we know is that the ransom money is to be delivered in 3 days time.  You will need to figure out everything else by yourself”.

Tanja looked slightly puzzled as she tried to devise a plan for this assignment.

She picked up her small purse resting on top of the table.  She opened it and lowered her face near the mouth of the bag.  She whispered to the bottom of her bag for a few seconds.  Then she closed her purse again and turned her eyes to make contact with Mr. Shaizun’s cat like eyes.

“600”, she said confidently, while pushing the front of her pump down with her toes forcing the heel section to fit around her heel with a rustling sound.

“We have a deal”, said the raspy voice.

End Notes:

This is the end of this story, but I may write a sequel soon...

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=2762