Teachers Pet (Preview Chapters) by EhSteve
Summary:

Johnathon goes in for some chemistry help from Mrs. MacDonald. But gets a lesson in anatomy instead. An excerpt from the Ebook "Shrunken Student Part 1: Teachers Pet"


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Body Exploration, Gentle, Giant, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Slave, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 2960 Read: 127299 Published: June 15 2012 Updated: June 21 2015

1. Some chemistry help by EhSteve

2. Orientation by EhSteve

3. Female Anatomy 101 by EhSteve

4. Off to work by EhSteve

Some chemistry help by EhSteve
Author's Notes:

A little tease of things to come

Knock Knock Knock


“Come on in, Jonathon” Mrs. Macdonald called to her young student “And shut the door”


Jonathon closed the classroom door and walked over to the desk closest to hers

“Where is Mrs. Gillis?” he asked

“Sick. I’m done my student teacher training tomorrow, so she thought I was ready for this.”

Mrs. Macdonald adjusted her skirt, got up from her desk and slowly walked over to her student’s desk. Her purple button up blouse barely restraining her large heaving breasts. It took all of Jonathon’s willpower not to stare.

Jonathon opened up his binder and pulled out his last test. A bright red 43% stood out on the page.

“I didn’t do so well on the last test. I’m thinking I just need to go from square one and really try to get the basics down before I retry this stuff.”

“43%? You can do better than that. Here, let me see what you did wrong”
As Mrs. Macdonald leaned over, Jonathon caught a glimpse of her leopard print C-32 bra. His cock strained against the confines of his jeans.

“Hmmmm. You see this is a problem. I don’t think you had any idea what was going on. Did you even study John?” Mrs. Macdonald inquired

“I did Mrs. Macdonald. I-”

“Call me Lori”

“Lori, I tried my hardest, I’m just not good at this stuff”

“You’re a liar Jonathon. You’re a lazy liar. You didn’t put any effort into this. What were you doing all class? Where you too busy staring at my breasts to even pay attention?”
Jonathon shrunk back in embarrassment

“Oh don’t play so innocent. I see you staring whenever I drop something, or whenever I have to lean over and help somebody. You glare at my ass whenever I am helping your desk buddy. It’s nothing to be ashamed of.” Lori informed her aroused student “In fact, it might help you out”

“What do you mean?” Jonathon asked with eager anticipation

“Well, I mean. You’re what, 17? I’m only 20. It’s been a long time since I’ve slept with the captain of a basketball team.”

“You’re saying you want to sleep with me?!”

“Well we’ll see where things go. Tell me Jonathon” Lori leaned closer, her hot breath blowing across Johns face “do you like older women?”

“I guess so”

“Are you a virgin?”

“No”

“Me either”

“Do you want to pass this class?”

“Yes, I really do”

“Well then, why don’t you and I do some extracurricular activities and maybe I will bump up your grade to a 60”

“70”

“Ha-ha, you’re tough. Alright”

And with that, Lori drew her student close and kissed him. Their lips moved in a rhythm, their tongues played with each other. Loris breath was rapid panting beside Jonathon’s ear. Jonathon ran his hand up Loris waist and onto her beautiful chest. Her breasts were so soft under the layers of fabric. Jonathon’s hands squeezed and rubbed her tenderly.

Loris scent invaded his nostrils, making him hard. Jonathon’s gorgeous student teacher took notice as she began to rub his cock above the fabric of the jeans.

Everything stopped suddenly

“Hey, wait. Before we do this, I want to show you something” Lori whispered, her voice still full of lust

“What is it?”

“Come on”

Lori led her student eagerly to the back of the chem room.

She knelt down beside a small fridge and pulled out a tiny vile. Handing the vile to Jonathon, she asked

“Are you ready to be my little sex slave?”

“Fuck yes”

“Alright, drink up and you’ll get everything you want”

Jonathon slammed back the vile, not wanting to delay his orgasm any longer
He let out a sigh of relief and attempted to go back to kissing his student teacher. Failed to go back to kissing. Darkness started to enshroud his vision as Jonathon began to lose feeling in his legs

The young student toppled over onto the floor

“What have you done to me?”

The young student teacher stood high above him giggling

“You’re my little sex slave now”

 

 

Orientation by EhSteve

Jonathon awoke naked on a large plain of soft red land. There was a smell of sweet roses in the air. He struggled to stand up; the overly soft plush surface offered nothing in the way of balance. Beside him was a large wall, twice his height. The soft wall was the color of light sand, and moved slightly at a rhythmic pace. It wasn't until Jonathon surveyed his surroundings that he found where the wall ended. At the leopard print panties of his giant student teacher.

Lori's perfectly curvy body went for meters and meters in each direction. Her perfectly toned legs connected at a place hidden underneath leopard print panties. Jonathon’s eyes slowly worked their way up her perfectly toned abs, to her heaving breasts that were practically spilling out of her bra. They sunk in and out of the unbelievably massive bra, as Lori drew breath through her pillowy red lips. 

Lori's piercing eyes glanced down and noticed something moving next to her leg

"Well it's about time you woke up. I was getting worried." Lori said with ease

Jonathon did not share her same comfort with the situation

"Oh god, where the hell am I? Why am I so tiny?" yelled the tiny figure (though his yells barely reached his new captors ears)

"Why? This is what you wanted isn't it? You wanted to appreciate my beautiful body, and now you will get to see every inch of it! You chose this. And as to your first question, I brought you home with me after you passed out. This is my room. Do you like it?"

"This isn't what I wanted! I just wanted to mess around, maybe fuck a few times. Not become a one inch man!"

“Two inches actually"

"That's not the fucking point!" Jonathon yelled furiously

"Don't use that kind of language at me!" Lori scolded. She cast a stern glare at Jonathon, the same glare he would get for talking in class. Though now it had far more dangerous implications

"I thought you would be happy" said Lori "I'm certainly excited. Just think of all the things we will get to do. I've never had an entire man inside of me before!"

Jonathon couldn't believe what he was hearing

"You don't mean...you couldn't possibly be thinking of actually putting me-"

"Up my pussy?" Lori finished his sentence for him "Of course. That was the first thing I thought of when I shrunk you. Can you imagine the power? To have the ability to kill someone in your own vagina? To feel someone wriggling around inside of you, and orgasm knowing that they are swimming in your own cum?"

A small moist patch started to form on the young teachers panties

"In fact" said Lori "All this talking is making me a bit horny. Maybe we should start working on getting you that passing mark"

Lori reached down as Jonathon started to back away.

"But I'll die in there!"

"I know. Don't worry too much though. You still have the same amount of particles in your body as when you were big, the only difference now is that they are more condensed. Bone and skin that condensed isn't going to break easily. I can do whatever I want with you." Lori explained to her troubled young toy

"But I don't want this anymore. I could still drown!"

"Now you are just making excuses. Come on. It'll be fun. Don't be a big pussy. Ha-ha, you're gonna see enough big pussy soon" Lori said with a giggle

Fingers the size of small tree trunks wrapped around Jonathon’s small frame. They were soft but had a firm grip on him as they raised him towards his giant student teachers perfect face.

As much as he hated it, Lori's power did arouse him. He showed it physically, hoping that Lori wouldn't notice. Her finger grazed his now engorged member.

"See, it's not so bad" Johnathons captor told him

Lori drew him closer. Her hot minty breath washed over him as she whispered to her new toy

"I'm going to give you a lesson that you'll never forget"

Female Anatomy 101 by EhSteve

Lori’s pillowy red lips slowly parted and a pink soft tongue slowly slid out. Jonathon was greeted by another gust of warm, humid, minty breath following the giant pink creature. His chest made contact with the warm wet beast that was now pressing itself against him. The tongue moved slowly, lightly, up and down his chest, savoring every second. Lori’s soft lips occasionally surrounded him in a light kiss. As much as Jonathon hated to admit it, he was getting extremely aroused again. His teacher’s soft tongue skillfully worked its way down and around his throbbing cock. Jonathon’s heart pounded as his excitement began to reach peak. Before he could finally cum, Lori pulled away.

“Ah ah ah, not yet, that was just foreplay”

Lori’s lips parted further than before, allowing a view into the giant hot cave behind them. Jonathon was pushed into this cave, and the lips closed behind him

“Wait, no!!!”

Jonathon found himself in a warm pool of saliva; he was surrounded by the giant beast of a tongue. The air was hot but reminded him of how his girlfriend’s breath used to smell when they would make love.  The giant tongue started moving, pushing the saliva around, coating Jonathon, rubbing him up and down. He could not handle the excitement anymore; he reached down and started pumping his hot member. A loud giggle echoed inside of the fleshy room.  The giant tongue rubbed him up and down, making him more and more excited until Jonathon couldn’t hold it any longer. He felt the warm intense rush and finally came inside of his teacher’s mouth.

The rubbing of the tongue stopped and was replaced by swift soft movements under Jonathon’s back. The tongue lifted him up and pushed him through the soft lips, into Mrs. MacDonald’s hand.

Jonathon lied, relaxed, exhausted, and satisfied, in the middle of his teacher’s palm.

“Had fun, did we?” Lori said while whipping the excess saliva from her mouth

“That was amazing” Jonathon said, out of breath

“I was pretty great, wasn’t I Jonathon?”

“You were amazing, and call me John”

“Teehee, alright John. Well now you’ve had your fun, now it’s my turn”

John knew what she meant, though he wasn’t sure if he was excited or terrified. He looked down and saw where his teachers other hand was, slowly moving up and down inside of her panties.

“Come on, John” Lori told her student “Let me show you what a real women looks like”

She slowly shifted her panties slightly downwards as she slide her little student down her gorgeous body. John was moved from her mouth, down her neck, between the soft valley of her heaving breasts. He was slid even further down until John was brought through a forest of pubic hair; he could smell the sweet aroma of where he was going. Johnathon understood why Lori put him in her mouth first, she was just lubing him up. He was dropped inside of the panties, between the soft fabric of the undergarment and the hot flesh of his teachers dripping wet vagina.

A force from behind the fabric pushed him into the wet hot lips. Loris fingers moved John up and down between her lower lips, occasionally stopping to tease her clit.

John could hear soft moans start to escape his teacher’s mouth as she started moving him faster and faster. As terrifying as it was, this was one of the hottest experiences of John’s short life. The same could be said for Lori. Having an entire man in her panties, at her control, was amazing arousing. She could do anything that she wanted with him, put him anywhere. Lori couldn’t handle this anymore; she took hold of her power, and reached into her panties.

A bright light blinded Jonathon’s eyes as her hand entered and pushed down the wet undergarment. Once again the tree like fingers wrapped around him. John knew what was going to happen next, he knew what he was now. He was a dildo.  And with that, John was shoved headfirst up his teacher’s wet cunt.

The soft tunnel was unlike anything John or Lori had ever felt before. At first his trip was easy, he slowly moved up, feeling every inch of Lori’s most intimate area, the area he had dreamed of one day putting his cock in, not his whole body. The fingers dragged him back out again, but now there was something different. John was inserted again, and pulled back out again, the pace quickened. Soon he was being fucked like a dildo, being smashed in and out of this giantess’s vagina.

Lori's sexual juices surrounded John on all sides, making him easy to manuver. The heat was intense, as was the wetness. Johns cock responded to where he was and soon he found himself enjoying it just as much as his captor.

Lori’s moans became louder and her pussy became wetter. She played with her breasts and nipples as she felt her climax coming on. She couldn’t stop thinking about her power, how she was fucking an entire man like a dildo, how he was about to feel her cum from the inside. Lori couldn’t hold it in anymore. John could feel her excitement building as the vagina got wetter and tighter, and the movements got more rapid. She had an orgasm stronger than anything she had ever felt, and screamed in ecstasy.

John was crushed between the pussy walls. He could feel his teacher twisting and turning in ecstasy and he came as she did.

The limp little body of Lori’s new toy was pulled slowly, and slid out of her soaking wet pussy. She laid her soft bed, panting.

“I think you and I are going to have a long relationship together”

Jonathon was equally turned on as he was horrified

 

Off to work by EhSteve

When John regained consciousness, he was on the large field of a bed once again, but his captor was nowhere to be seen. The subtle smell of sex still lingered in the air. Lori's room was messier than John would have expected from his teacher. For the most part it was organized, but there were clothes thrown casually around the room. A red dress on her chair, a pair of jeans on the floor, a large bra hanging on her night table.

 

Without warning a very wet Lori hurriedly walked out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel, and into her bedroom.

"Good, you're up!" Lori said to her new toy

"What's going on?" Replied John

Lori began throwing on her clothes, beginning with her panties and large bra. John couldn't believe how massive her breasts seemed at this size. They always looked beautiful in class, but at this size they were breathtaking.

"You are coming with me to work!"

Lori pulled on her business suit, examining and admiring herself in the mirror.

"What?!" John asked without thinking

"I didn't ask for your opinion, Toy. You are coming with me to work; I wouldn't want you to miss class now would I?"

"Where are you going to put me?"

Lori smirked, John started to get worried

"Oh that's the fun part. Hope you are ready!"

A giant hand dove for John, snatching him up. He was lifted high into the air before descending downwards. John hung precariously from the massive hand before being lowered into the cleavage of his teacher.

Giant hands adjusted giants breasts while giant eyes gazed in her mirror. She knew how she looked, she knew how every student dreamed about her, and she loved it.

Meanwhile John was amazed by Loris breasts. The massive fleshy pillows were unbelievably soft, John just sunk into them. Her perfume filled the air around him. Every breath caused her breasts to move and squeeze together in her suit. From his position, John could see how Loris breasts strained against her red bra. John was terrified of was what to come, but for now this was pretty great.

"I think this may work in your benefit, John. Now you will always be on time for class! Now how about a kiss before we go? Kiss me, John"

John began caressing and kissing her boob flesh

"Yes Lori!"

"Call me Mistress from now on"

"Yes Mistress"

Lori couldn't believe this, he was becoming her slave. She got wet at just the thought of what they were going to do.

"You know what, slave? I think I have a better place for you to kiss today"

Lori plucked John from his little heaven between her breasts. He was slightly raised, and then lowered down past Loris breasts. A thumb was pulling open her skirt and panties. John realized in horror of where he was going. A blast of heat and the stench of sex hit John as he was lowered into his teacher’s panties.

The waistband shut and John was stuck to her crotch. A hand reached down, rubbing the panties slowly. John was slowly worked into Loris vagina. The hand lifted the waistband again and dove in, beginning to rub the giant wet pussy, moving John inside of its lips. It stopped and pulled out after a few seconds

“No, later. I need to get to work right now”

Lori snapped her waistband shut again. John was terrified but glad that Lori wasn’t going to fuck him again this morning.

"Time for work" she said confidently

Lori picked up her bag, and walked out of her door. It was time to start a very exciting day. 




End Notes:

Future Chapters can be found in the Ebook "Shrunken Student 1: Teachers Pet" available on amazon.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=2819