Blasphemous Beauty by The Wiseman
Summary:

A young woman (Medea) and her younger brother (Percy) live alone in the town in the bustling town of Serifos. Medea was considered to be the most beautiful girl in all Serifos and was not afraid to boast this. She was the lust of all men and even some of the women who envied her seemingly flawless shape and physique. Percy however was a shy humble boy who many foresaw being as attractive as Medea once he finished growing. Medea however liked her fandom and raised Percy to forever live in her shadow, to serve and support his "goddess". Now however little Percy is all grown up and seems to fit the bill as the perfect man who could finally satisfy all her needs in his submissive and serving nature, strong physique and neither tempted nor tainted by the offerings of sweet love making outside the walls of their home unlike Medea herself. He's Perfect!

*First story. Please revew, for better or worse!*


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Butt, Young Adult 20-29, Feet, Growing Woman, Incest, Insertion, Lesbians, Slave, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: Yes Word count: 13452 Read: 61050 Published: July 19 2012 Updated: July 30 2012
Story Notes:

My first story, please review.

1. A Day in The Life of a Godess by The Wiseman

2. The Sexy & The Beautiful by The Wiseman

3. Divine Gifts by The Wiseman

4. Sex in The Serifos by The Wiseman

5. Climax by The Wiseman

6. Afterglow by The Wiseman

A Day in The Life of a Godess by The Wiseman
Author's Notes:

Medea goes about her day as normal until she spys a curious looking mirror at her workplace, then everything begins to change.

Dawn on the rocky island of Serifos. Seagulls of the Aegean began to flurry about the beaches, streets and rocky high-tops of the Island in a desperate attempt to snap up as much discarded sandwich fillers, bread crumbs and chips as they could -all the while dodging the local cats jumping at their feet- before the regular horde of tourists arrived to crowd the area. This served as both their greatest bane and nourishment. I watched from afar perched in a lone tree at Serifos' highest peak where my old goddess used to bathe. This was when things began to change with a grave insult and this watchful Owl.

"Percy wake up! I must get to the museum on time today or I'll surely be fired! GET UP!!!" Medea screamed up from the table in the kitchen, much to the annoyance of young Percy. "I’m up already jeez" he muttered to himself in reply. Getting out of bed and leaving all his clothes behind bar a pure white knee high undergarment that resembled a posh skirt fashioned by Medea to cover his glory at home when temperatures were high. Once downstairs he immediately got on with massaging Medea’s feet, painting her toe-nails -kissing each foot once finished- then helping her put on her over clothes, complimenting her beauty at any given opportunity. This was his routine every workday, she had raised him to be as such since he can remember and although he knew not to tell anyone about the practice he has never seen anything wrong with it. It simply is. Medea herself believed it was a good way of installing proper discipline into him but more importantly to make sure he was always tied to her leash as she loved power and being number 1 which she saw as being no different from 'Medea' and thus she was in love with herself. 

Medea looked at herself in the mirror, she was 21 years of age and the perfect vision of womanliness, he skin had a light bronze shade due to the natural sunlight which blessed on the Greek island. She had long loose and slightly curly naturally black hair although she often changed dyed it different colours to show off how beautiful she could appear no matter what colour her hair was. On a lazy day however she would keep her hair black but always spray the tips green to add a certain dynamic to her appearance in order to stand out. her eyes were the perfect fusion of green and blue and her facial features and body were the awe of the locals, and hour glass figure and not a single blemish on her beautiful face. 

Once she was finished admiring herself wearing the latest fashion she forced Percy to do the same and preceded to inspect him. This too was a common procedure which Medea did to make sure remained disciplined with his physique, as the only man in the house she counted on him to be the protector. Despite his young age Percy’s body had been chiselled perfectly, he was broad and handsome with dark hair and blue eyes with a slightly paler look than his sister. Medea gave him a sharp slap on the butt and a cheeky smile telling him to "go upstairs and have a shower, I don’t think you have got to work on time". Percy did as asked but showed no acknowledgement of the slap nor did he return the smile, he found it very condescending considering he was after all supposed to be the man of the house, he was hoping things would change when he reached 18. "There’s always the big 21" he sighed to himself exasperatedly.

I decided to follow Medea that day as I was curious to tourist who happened by my tree the day before spoke plainly to his wife of the most beautiful woman he had ever met called Medea, but the wife who's name I later found to be Andréa seemed to agree with him excitedly. Curiously may have killed the cat but the Owl smelled a rat who hid like a cat with its minx-like fur but beneath held the mortality of any mortal girl.

As Medea walked up the narrow street to her workplace -a large art museum that specialised in older works particularly from ancient times- she deliberately made a point to cross the road to the side where more people were walking at her so they could glance and appreciate the figment of pure beauty that graced their presence As she arrived at the museum she announced herself with a loud pompous "Your welcome all" finishing with a curtsey of her green serene knee high skirt. Her boss gawked before coming to his senses and scolding her for not being on time, he preceded to wipe the dark red lipstick off her face with a hanky much to her displeasure as he believed it made her look too available to the customers "they pay to see art not you". Medea frowned and made her disagreement known in her face but her boss just tutted before strutting off to calculate how many takings he would need to clear a profit that day. 

Whilst walking around the store trying to avoid the gaze of customers as she stared at the exhibits and unclipped her name tag. Whilst working around aimlessly she spotted an old mirror with an owl engraved at the top looking as though it was trying to attract her gaze. Walking up to the mirror she took a second look around to see if she was a particular part of the museum she perhaps hadn’t seen before or if it was just new, as she did so she noticed an owl sitting in one of the open high windows of the museum "a funny coincidence" she murmured "but can’t be bothered to talk to Liza at the front desk about calling someone to shoo it away, the whore" she thought to herself. Stepping in front of the reflection she began to admire herself once more, commenting on her own perfect features as she did so almost absentmindedly. "My nails are gorgeous, long slender legs are the envy of everyone here, and this beautiful face I've been rightfully blessed with, I bet if the Greek goddesses Athena or Aphrodite were here they would bow down and worship ME instead!" as she said this the owl on the window ledge stared right at her and much to everyone’s surprise gave a mighty screech of war before flying away. Medea turned back to face the mirror again completely unperturbed but noticed the long lines that embellished the edge of the mirror seemed to resemble fierce snakes as she looked deeply into the mirror she saw herself standing above the city in god-like glory, unafraid she smiled to herself "a good dream, but i feel that way already."

I soared back to the peak with great haste that day. Once there I saw a woman, my goddess waiting for me. She had Shoulder length wavy golden hair underneath an embellished gold helm which held the markings of an owl much like myself along with wisdoms eye. Her skin was bronzed and she wore a golden variant of the traditional Greek hoplite armour but of course tailored to a woman, she also had a red generals cape on her back and carried a large targe and spear. Her boots were also golden and armour plated but she wore no gauntlets but the oddest thing about her was the Owl glasses that very much softened her strong physical appearance. "I heard my name Owl, share with me what you have sped so speedily to tell me". I recounted all that I heard, there was a moment of silence where my goddess held a grimace before saying "The mirror curses those who blaspheme by providing them first with their greatest fantasies, it is clear that young Medea is vane and lusts for greater power as thus she is doomed to be overshadowed and confronted by one who is greater and more powerful than she and as great and powerful as I. The wheels are in motion my dear owl, watch over them, see it all and remember it, for the world must learn from her mistake. The Gods will never sleep in Greece!" and with a clash of lighting she was gone, I remained and flew to Medea’s home, for it would be evening and I was curious how my Goddesses magic would work.

Percy arrived home just 2 minutes before Medea where he speedily removed his sweaty 6th form uniform and put on his man-skirt. When Medea arrived back home he noticed that her head scratched the underside of the doorframe much to her displeasure and she looked to bend her neck down ever so slightly to look into the 6ft 2 Percy's eyes. "You've shrunk" she exclaimed, "you've grown!" he replied, "You-...Touché" she responded as she recalled her head scratching the door frame, she wondered for a moment thinking about what happened earlier, but she dared not hope, Percy meanwhile was terrified but kept his thoughts to himself and without haste preceded to kiss her feet. As he did so Medea added a new twist and placed the soul of her right foot on the back of his head as he kissed her left, she had noticed something about him today, he was so obedient, never doing anything but worship and loving her, perhaps soon all of Serifos would do the same and he should be rewarded for being the first, and in that moment she decided he was the man for her. She preceded to put her foot under his chin and slowly bring his chin up to her revealed black laced panties using her perfect balance. Then she whispered her eyes filled with lust "undress me".

 

End Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognisable characters, settings are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The original characters and the plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Remember positive reviews will inspire me to keep chapter updates frequent, critical reviews will inspire me to make my work better, please review!

 

The Sexy & The Beautiful by The Wiseman
Author's Notes:

Percy exeriances his sister in her entirety for the first time, as a result he spends the rest of the day in moral conflict.

Medea stirred in her bed beside Percy and smiled to herself, at last a man who could utterly satisfy her every whim without requiring anything back in return. Lying comfortably in her bed pondering the last nights events she started to notice her feet seemed to be dangling off the far side of her bed and that she seemed to occupying a great deal of space, not even noticing that Percy was still in the bed at  this point, she looked around to see him sleeping right on the edge of the bed, with his feet easily fitting inside its confines. Medea brought her large leg over Percy’s hips whilst simultaneously rubbing her breasts against his back and kissing his neck “wake up baby” she breathed. Percy stirred and awoke to see his significantly bigger sister cooing over him, he was not surprised, her size confirmed that his nightmare had only been real after all but his penis lay limp and as it would not be provoked into life Medea ceased her endeavours to arouse it and instead ushered him out of bed to compare their heights. BAM! “OW!” cried Medea as her head wrapped hard against the low ceiling (it was only a few inches higher than the door frame). Percy looked at Medea in total amazement and sheer terror “WOW, you’ve erm, grown!? I can only just see above your chest!”

Medea brought him in closer, squeezing him against her engorged bosom “you enjoyed last night didn’t you? I would like for you to enjoy the things you do both for and with me and see my happiness as your reward, as you are aware I am growing, and soon I will be a goddess among men, at this point I would like you to become my mortal husband, I hope you understand how important that makes you to me and appreciate your role”. Before Percy could disagree to this she grabbed his now firm penis and brought and with a jerk lifted it up and inside her. With her newfound height she also found gained some newfound strength and managed to hold Percy hovering off the ground by the base of the penis whilst wiggling it around in her now much large cavern looking for that elusive perfect spot. “AH-AHH-AHHHHHH” Percy came wildly his eyes almost rolling into the back of his head due to the intensity but Medea wasn’t done and so without further ado she dropped Percy on the floor to follow up with a large foot to take rest against penis, the foot’s soft warmth stimulating the limp penis back into action. Medea chuckled excitedly allowing a trickle of dribble to fall onto Percy’s rock hard shank, she commenced to bend down and engulf the penis into her wide open maw, wrapping her tongue around it like a boa constrictor. Percy yelped and swore in ecstasy “fuck yes, come on sis, oohhh you’re the best!” but just before he came again, she released him and sat on the bed beckoning the frustrated Percy to take care of her nether regions, he complied but not without clear irritation. She kept him stimulated as he worked by playing with his penis with the balls of her feet and her toes. She too was nearing her climax so she threw her legs apart and pulled Percy up by his arm pits so that he was in position to enter her and tease her hardened nipples with his tongue. At last he exploded all inside of her and Medea laid back to enjoy the afterglow “good boy” she uttered exasperatedly, Percy too laid down to rest, his heart was pounding from exhaustion, he did not have the strength to reply.

Once Percy had tended to his usual chores of keeping Medea’s body looking pretty he preceded to make his way to school. This would usually be a sprinting affair but he was far too tired and distracted to do so, he had always been very close to his sister but even he knew this was way too far. Remembering how he pulled away and objected her original command to undress her he couldn’t help but question what had made him concede, all he remembered was looking into her beautiful eyes and feeling a bit cold whilst losing all sense of emotion or will whilst he penis hardened like a rock which she used for her own will. “Arrr this can’t be right, I hate this!” he yelled allowed to himself much to the confusion of passers-by. Finally arriving at the school he could not wait for something to take his mind off last night, greeted by the usual flurry of young girls asking him how he was and what he was doing that evening he was overjoyed when his good friends Herm and Haden arrived to clear the way.

“Yo dude, you seem a little distracted” Herm whispered from the desk beside him, “it’s nothing don’t worry about it” Percy replied unconvincingly. “Well me and Haden think something is up, you been acting real strange all morning but I was wondering if it has anything to do with the real strange items we received” Percy was immediately brought back down to earth by this as what was happening to his sister could certainly be considered strange, perhaps it was related to these to these items, “what items are these?” he asked curiously. Lunchtime arrived at last so Herm and Haden dragged him round a quiet spot at the edge of the school grounds usually haunted by crack addicts and rarely visited upon by anyone, today however things were quite quiet. Herm then preceded to open his bag and pull out a pair of sandals with small angel-like wings attached to the straps that wrap round the ankle, Percy was baffled and waited for Herm to explain but he was busy pulling out a second item, this time from the rucksack on Haden’s back. With a final strong tug he pulled his prize out to reveal an unembellished black war helmet. “We found these at the end of our beds this morning” Haden said in response to the bewildered expression on Percy’s face “so? Ok I confess it’s weird that they just turned up but what’s so special about them” replied Percy. Neither Percy nor Herm could answer that as when Hade donned the helmet and Herm wore the sandals nothing had happened but each of them felt that they were special and meant for something.

The three boys went their separate ways after lunch each having all picked different classes at the end of last year, Herm was off to music lessons, Haden went to Ancient civilisation classes and Percy made his way to hospitality and catering a class chosen for him by his dear sister. Upon entering his classroom however he was met with the most beautiful site, a tall woman with ocean blue eyes and long neat brunette and curly hair. She had slightly tanned skin and was wearing a long silver gown with golden sandals as well as a beautifully crafted ring on her wedding finger –much to Percy’s dismay. She stood with perfect posture was standing at the head of the class, it seems they had a substitute. Percy was one of only 3 boys in the glass but the others like him were simply ogling the woman while the girls jealously waited for her to begin the class and explain why she was wearing such extravagant clothing. “Afternoon class, I will be your teacher for today as Mrs Heras is not feeling so well, you can call me Mrs Pandemos or if you do not mind being informal, call me Aphro” The teachers words warmed the ears of the 3 men hearing, they simply nodded mindlessly obsessed with her beauty as she sat down in her chair and began to eat a Golden Delicious apple. She never explained why she wore the gown she did, and the sweetness in her voice made the thought of antagonising her about it seem rude so the girls never attempted to call her up on it.  The class she ran with a very hands off approach unlike Mrs Heras who was in your face constantly, and Aphro always seemed liable to veer off the subject of food and instead become preoccupied in a conversation about fashion with the girls, Percy even though he heard a mention of love and boys. He liked her smile, she seemed to smile at him a lot, as though they shared a secret he was not savvy to, it then dawned on him that he due to spend another evening with Medea, he wondered if she went to work at that size, or if she could even fit through the door.

Arriving at his home at last he noticed there was something very different about the way he looked from the outside. Then it struck him, “WHERES THE FUCKING DOOR!?” as he approached the home he heard a faint giggle from within and he ran upstairs to confront his sister, abusing him was one thing, but leaving them both open to danger from others what something completely different. As he arrived at his sisters bedroom door he remembered how there were scratches against the top and sides of the wall where the door frame used to be, had she really grown that big he thought to himself. “Come in” the familiar sound of Medea’s voice beckoned only it sounded slightly deeper and harsher than before, she must have heard him run up the stairs. When opened the door he was met with what he might have called the most beautiful site had he not seen Aphro earlier that day. His sister lay naked in room which she had filled with mattresses as now her legs required a second mattress all to their selves. He wondered how she had managed to fit in the room before he noticed a great hole in the wall that lead to his old room, and sure enough when he stepped out of Medea’s room to see the condition of his own there was a great hole where the door used to be.

Medea demanded that Percy approach and worship her feet as he would usually do, and now that they were so large –from the top of his head to his chest- she had quite the difficult time of it, licking between each tails and digging out anything that lie underneath the nail. When he was finished tending to her feet and kissing each one as was custom she told him to follow her into his room “I want to show you something quite awesome” intrigued Percy followed. Just like Medea’s room this room had a miraculous turn around in the course of the day, it seemed Medea had spent her time fixing up the house, his room was entirely tiled and there were showerheads attached all over the roof witch he assumed linked up with the new dial he saw on the wall. Gobsmacked he walked around his old room and conceded, in his mind he knew there was no way of gaining any control here, or freedom. What happened next fortified this idea further as Medea turned the dial on and started to bathe in the shower, water running into the drains and only just reaching the two holes in the wall but not enough to cause a problem, Medea had to bathe in the great shower as she was too large to stand. Grinning she reached for Percy, she was not yet large enough to grip him tightly in one hand but she amounted to a little over twice his size and so had a huge strength advantage.

Dragging him away from the exit and towards her she bit her lower lip as her grin turned to a more animal like lust. She then grabbed his head and rubbed it all over her body like a flannel. Smothering his head into her pussy as though she were trying to engulf it in her fanny she started to get rowdy “I’ve got a very special place for you, one not even you have worshiped…yet!” she taunted, grabbing his head again roughly she pulled him behind her then pushed him to the floor. Rolling over onto her back Medea’s soft butt landed right on Percy’s face, she pushed herself back and forth getting all she could out of his tired head, “kiss and lick and worship your new goddess!” she shouted as she buried his head deeper into her butt as she sat up straight. “Mmmm that’s good” she moaned as her ecstasy rose again, getting up she grabbed Percy’s chin and grinded his face in-between her butt cheeks. When she was done with him there she turned off the shower and threw his ragged body on the floor, she was starting to grow again, Percy saw it this time, her breasts grew larger and her legs grew longer and once she stopped she was the size of the room even when she was cross legged and sitting down. She slammed her foot down hard on Percy’s battered body so he was stuck to the soul of her foot then dragged him back close to her and preceded to pin him with the balls of her feet once he arrived, her knee caps touching the top of the ceiling. Licking her lips she told him “I’m not finished yet”

End Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognisable characters, settings are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The original characters and the plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Remember positive reviews will inspire me to keep chapter updates frequent, critical reviews will inspire me to make my work better, please review!

 

Divine Gifts by The Wiseman
Author's Notes:

Medea seeks some new threads that will maker her look like a true godess, Percy meanwhile stumbles upon some much needed help from a very familliar mirror.

Percy spent the night on a mattress beside Medea’s titanic body, one that she seemed to roll over to several times during the night threatening to crush him, he was sure she did this intentionally as some kind of sadistic game as whenever he got up to move she awoke assisting he remained at her side to “protect her”. Morning came and Percy could still feel the pain from the bruises he was inflicted with the night before, tending to his morning chores quickly he prepared some toast and ate it on his way to school. Medea had demanded that he go to the local store and bring back a lot of food that evening as her dietary needs increased severely since her growth started and se could no longer exit the house without drawing a great deal of attention or at least more than usual.  Stretching her body out as far as it could go Medea noticed she had grown some more over the course of the night as she could now stretch her body into Percy’s old room and lie her feet flat against the far walls whilst her heard lie against the exterior wall of her own room. Realising that she would soon be of Goddess-like stature the young woman decided to fashion herself a garment that would be worthy of such a figure, shortly after thinking this she remembered an urban legend she had heard in school that an ugly witch outside the city who craved for beauty developed a thread that could expand to any size and sandals that always fit the wearer. “I’ll defiantly have to look into that, but where to go? Hmm.”

That night once Percy had done his chores and Medea had properly fed, she demanded Percy to prowl the streets for any signs of life houses with lights still on. Prowling the narrow roads of the neighbourhood Percy didn’t notice a single trace of human life but an overwhelming amount of owls who’s gaze seemed to follow him about as though they knew his purpose. Percy returned and told Medea that there was nobody out, Medea smiled and grabbed a hold of Percy much to his surprise and discomfort, “get orff, put me down!!” Medea only smiled at his pathetic attempts to wriggle free. Standing up quickly she managed to break through the roof of her house causing a great deal of noise, she then preceded to sprint for the hills, with the balls of her feet landing on the flat top roofs of other houses as she did so. The sturdier homes managed to withstand the pressure with but a few cracks in the surface, some of the weaker houses however completely fell through leaving the inhabitants within squashed or gravely injured. Medea managed to escape to the hills before anyone caught clear sight of her however as the town was quite small and relatively simple to cross when one is the height of a high house.

Finally settling on the rocks far outside the town Percy finally gained composure enough to speak civilly, “you know we can never go back right? Our house is ruined!” frustration seeping into his voice like hot sauce through a siv. “You may return any time you wish, as long as you know where to find me after school to tend to my needs” Medea retorted in a matter-of-factly sort of way, “I will return soon, but as a goddess”. Percy knew there was no getting through to her to abandon this power mad behaviour so he went with it for now. Medea rose again –Percy in hand- to set out in search of the old witch she heard about from the legends, she knew exactly where to look as her and her friends often visited near an old shack which one of her friends claimed where the witch resided so it seemed like a good place to start. Arriving at their destination Medea sent Percy inside to explain their intent and request both the thread and the sandals.

The door creaked loudly as Percy entered the hut, he saw a woman at work spinning the most beautiful clothes any woman could wish for, as Percy approached she looked up at him. Her old hag like face stared at him with but a single eye and a single tooth, “I knew you were coming boy” she said in a dry eerie tone, “The nymph waits outside does she not, such desires for beauty I know too well but there is nothing I can do for her here, the heavens watch everything”. Percy was afraid, he didn’t truly expect to find anyone in the hut at all, but to find this woman who apparently knew who he was overwhelming. He studied the hut for signs of both the thread and the sandals in case it came to simple robbery, as he looked around he noticed a mirror with an owl carved on the top and several engraved wiggly lines extending from the mirror to the edge of the large frame. He approached it forgetting all about the old woman who smiled as he did so, looking into the mirror he saw himself and he saw regret, that he had ever allowed himself to fall so far into sin, sin that he did not even want to commit but did little to oppose, the sin of lying with his sister and aiding her to become a goddess was starting to take its toll on him. “Please whoever is up there, forgive me” he cried to himself, then the reflection in the mirror changed no longer showing himself but his friends Haden and Herm. “We know about Medea” they spoke in perfect unison, “we have seen her from her open windows when we visited your house after we noticed your bruises in sports class at school, take the gifts in the draws below the mirror and defeat her to regain your honour” then the image faded, could it really have been them, surely not. Backing away from the mirror in fear he noticed another apparition within the mirror, it was “Aphro!” Her face shining radiantly with a golden gleam this time her hair was golden and she wore nothing but sea-shells to hide her modesty.

“Do not stop, you have done well young Percy, keep tending to Medea’s needs for a little while more, until she truly believes she is a goddess, then she shall be taught humility. I too have left you some gifts as it is possible the humbling of Medea could get quite messy. In the large chest beside this mirror you will find a golden targe and a sickle, these two items plus the ones already provided will save your life later.” Aphro spoke with a soothing voice that tickled his ears, he was excited to do as she demanded and as her apparition faded he immediately turned to the witch then looked towards the chest and draws, “may I?” he asked, “you may” the witch responded in the same eerie tone. Pulling out the helmet, sandals, sickle and targe from their containers he began to feel a renewed sense of purpose and life, he turned once again to face the witch, “May I have the thread and the sandals?” he requested, “you may indeed, you will also need this needle to sew the garment as it is the only needle the thread shall ever respond to” she complied. Percy took the needle, thread and sandals in a single hand whilst he dragged out a large sack for the gifts he collected in the other. Hiding the sack behind a rock on his return to where Medea lie in wait he approached his big sister.

Percy recounted his conversation with the witch in the hut but not his experience with the apparitions of the mirror. Medea was annoyed that what she thought should have been a very quick exchange took so long, trusting her brother to still be entirely devoted to her needs she could only assume the witch spoke slowly or evasively and as Percy was to be her husband this behaviour could not be tolerated. Medea arose her face like wrath and stared at the small hut that contained the old crone. “Percy wait here, I will return shortly” she ordered through gritted teeth, then proceeded to walk towards the hut. In the time she had been waited she had grown even more, Percy was now no higher than her shin as he felt her heavy footfalls from wear he sat struck in fear and awe of the almighty Medea. “You Bitch!” she boomed from above the hut, “you will not waste the time of your superiors ever again!” she yelled again. The old witch sat silently watching an Owl that flitted to her window, that Owl was me. “Tell my goddess that my time here is up and my destiny is fulfilled” she said in her eternally creepy voice. I hooted at her then flew away to carry out the witches last wishes. Shortly after I had left I heard the giantess shout “Take this bitch!” as she flattened her foot down atop of the house and pressed down further she then twisted her foot to make sure anything within was truly vanquished before allowing herself a sadistic smile.

Medea worked through the night to create her toga. It seemed the needle would increase to the size of her fingers as well upon her touch and so she weaved managed to weave a thing of beauty despite her large fingers. Two longer strands rapped over her shoulders and her waist on the opposite side causing them to cross before her neck and hide her now gargantuan breasts. Both strands wrapped round her waist to her lower back where they met and were tucked in tightly to the second part of the toga which consisted of an ankle length skirt, revealing the side of her legs. The top part of the toga was entirely white whereas the second part was silver with a gold lining. The sandals fit perfectly upon her touch and were entirely golden. Medea was awfully proud of her work, and woke Percy up in the night to show him her great accomplishment. Genuinely impressed with the work she had done he complimented his sister and smiled to himself as she adorned it on, it was a rear moment when he got the chance to forget about everything she had done and truly enjoy himself in her company as her innocent girlish smile beamed in his direction.

This moment was cut short however when Medea’s attractions to her brother began to stir up again as she began to do demonstrate sexy poses for her brother. She started to get close to him and breathed all over him as she could see was cold and limp. Her breath of life worked wonders and his penis quickly engorged despite his feeble attempts to restrain himself by thinking of the old crone. Medea smiled and licked her lips as she kneeled over him and began to stick her fingers up the skirt to massage her starved snatch. “Honey, ah dear would you be ever so good as to do one last favour for your beloved sister tonight?” Medea spoke all too sweetly for Percy’s taste as knew thought he knew what was coming, “and what might that be dear sister” he replied, “just you wait and see” she muttered to herself as she took her moistened fingers out of her snatch and grabbed Percy up in her clutches. Holding him to her face she smiled, “my pussy is starved, and you’re the perfect snack size” she told him licking her lips once again. Ramming him deep inside her she left him to wriggle about of his own accord, her body writhing with pleasure causing the landscape to shake slightly. He was the perfect size for her whole and his the intensity of his squirming about increased she began to ooze liquid onto his face which he lapped up on her command. When she was finished toying with him she pulled him out soaked in her juices and sucked like a lollipop until he was clean,  she was far too tired to say anything further however and so she jammed him into her pussy once more, this time feet first and she left his head out in the open air so he did not suffocate. As she lie in the afterglow of her orgasm before drifting off to sleep she thought about Percy’s obedience to her whims  then moaned to herself “grow with me baby, and become a God”.

 

End Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognisable characters, settings are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The original characters and the plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Remember positive reviews will inspire me to keep chapter updates frequent, critical reviews will inspire me to make my work better, please review!

 

Sex in The Serifos by The Wiseman
Author's Notes:

Medea reveals a secret about her past and her reign as a goddess begins.

Medea awoke. Confusedly the giantess surveyed her new surrounding as they certainly were not those of which she slept in. Her heart beating fast she began to realise the truth of her situation. She had grown over twice her previous size! “No wonder everything looks so different, my head is at least 500ft further down the island from where I laid it to rest last night” she spoke to herself aloud. Apprehensive to stand up and admire herself she had nearly forgot about poor Percy who was trapped deep within her moistened cavern. “OOPS” she boomed from high above the island surface as she proceeded to root around in her vagina for her missing brother. “AHA! Gotcha! And my have you grown!” she exclaimed in shock as she pinched Percy’s back and lifted it before her huge face a feat that should have been impossible given her current stature. Dexterously whipping the juices off Percy’s body with her finger she chanced a glance at the small town of Serifos and believed that the time for them to meet their new deity had come.

Percy was livid at having been stuck in his sister’s snatch all night and he punched and kicked Medea’s finger in a frenzy as she cleaned her juices off his fragile body. Percy did feel different, he felt bigger and stronger, but it was difficult to tell as he had nobody to compare himself too except his gargantuan sister although that may be all the comparison he needed as a woman of this size surely wouldn’t be able to grip a normal sized being between her thumb and finger.  Suddenly he felt a surge of movement as Medea moved her hand to rocky cliffs whey the laid last night and set him upon he highest peak so she wouldn’t be too much taller than him when she laid down before the peak on the flat ground below. “There is something I must tell you about our family Percy, before I continue with my plan.”

Bewildered by the change in tone and deep look in her eye he complied to hear what she had to say, especially as he knew very little of his parents but the crumbs of information Medea had fed him when he was exceptionally persistent and it usually required him to service not only Medea’s but one of her friends feet for an entire day. “Percy I know I have told you very little about our parents but I think you have the right to know, our mother was a preacher named Diane, she still believed in the ancient Greek gods and was determined to enlighten people towards what she believed to be the truth, when I was little she used to tell me stories of the old heroes and spin me dresses that I never grew out of.” Medea’s face was raw sadness as she spoke those last few words as Percy’s own face turned to horror. “All this time! That woman in the old shack. WAS MY MOTHER!” Percy shouted at the top of his voice to make sure she heard every hint of anger that was directed at her. “Unfortunately there is more, my father was a sailor named Phorcy, he used to ferry tourists from the Greek mainland to Serifos, one rainy day however upon his return home he found mother in her bed exhausted and could tell she had just had sex despite the fact that I saw nobody enter the house all day” she continued sullenly. Percy could tell something awful was to come and his rage towards his sister mellowed somewhat.

“When mother did not deny his accusations and simply referred to what she had been through as ‘heaven’ father started to get very angry. He dragged her out of the bed by her hair and started commanding her to do chores for him, he started with making her clean the house in no clothes whilst he invited his friends over to watch, then he told her to shower herself before she left but he walked in and began taking photos of her, he preceded to then video himself raping her in that shower before he left the house in a rage.” Great tears began to seep down Medea’s face as she spoke, such an awful thing for a child to witness. She continued trying to mask her sadness by whipping her eyes, “Mother became completely reclusive when father left never to return, but 9 months later she had a child that was not of my fathers seed, mother was never willing to divulge the name of the man she spent that evening with but said it was very important that I look after you and the moment you were too old to be breast fed she left in the night leaving me with you to raise on my own. That is why I have always been angry at her and it was always my intent to kill the old crab, but I wish I had spoken to her first, to know the truth.” Percy could not believe his ears, now he understood why she dominated him so and also why she killed their mother, Percy was still resentful over the latter but at least he understood, “I forgive you sister, and I am grateful you did not abandon me.” Medea beamed at him then turned her head once again to the bustling town over the cliff top.

“Quick Percy I think I may be growing again!” with that she grabbed a hold of Percy and plunged him deep inside of her moaning as she did so, she rose and rose higher and higher into the air, Percy too grew within her vaginal walls, but he seemed to grow even faster and once Medea had stopped, he continued to grow! “UGH! mmmMMmm, what’s going on down there!” Medea said breathlessly as she felt Percy grow inside her. But soon she felt him becoming too big and had to wrench him out her. She could not believe her eyes as he continued to grow but reached his limit as his face was eye level with her crotch. “The perfect size” he thought. Percy was bewildered by his newfound stature, and as he observed his surrounds he noticed Serifos, he could crush at least 4 houses with his foot. Medea however could flatten whole streets! “Come brother; let us meet our new subjects.”

Medea put on her toga and sandals and proceeded to march to the edge of the town with the fully naked Percy at her side. As the two great shadows were cast over the town people began to scream in fear and panic as the beautiful woman and giant man approached them. Medea could hear their screams even from her elevated position and spoke with a the a commanding tone “watch me from the windows of your homes as I am your new goddess and when I speak to you your attention must focus entirely on me, and this is what happens when you fail to make the adequate preparations for my arrival!” She then  kicked off her sandals and lowered her foot hard into the town centre, crushing both it and all the homes and shops that surrounded it, not to mention the damage she did to the town just by walking up to it. I now demand that all people come to this land I have just cleared and worship me foot. The people followed her orders obediently not knowing what else they could possibly do, as they arrived Medea rested both her feet flat on the ground before them and laid down, uncaringly destroying much of the town as she did so. The people licked, kissed and praised her feet until she grew bored, she then demanded Percy get on his hands and knees within the cleared space also demanding that the town’s folk clear the area. Medea stood up and planted the balls of her feet onto Percy’s back, “no man shall ever rank higher than a woman, men’s physical superiority is a tool that must be devoted to the service of women, and this is my first decree as goddess Medea!” Medea commanded in a forceful tone. Surprisingly many of the women in the town cheered despite their fears of her, the men however were petrified.

She then kneeled on both knees before Percy, her titanic frame consuming his entire view, she then brought up her toga to lie over his head and neck and told him to “get to work”. Without further ado Percy got busy, and began to ravage Medea’s enormous pussy with his own tongue, Medea’s moans could be heard by the entire town and eventually she once again laid down now pulling up her toga so it was above her wasteland and holding Percy’s head against her pussy with her great foot and flexible legs. Soon Medea began to leak her juices out into the town streets which people were commanded to lick up, Percy too began to leak pre-cum onto the houses which was often lapped up by mistake. “oooh fuck yeah, uhuh this is how it was meant to be!” Medea exclaimed as she dragged her finger across the town streets and sucked off the mixture of cum and people she had picked up. She spotted a few of Percy's old friends Haden and Herm and decided to have a bit of fun, dexterously she pinched both of them between her fingers and placed them where Percy was going to town, she then told him to “start fucking!”.

Percy pulled himself up her waist until his crotch was level with hers, and then preceded to ram his shaft as deep as it would go, causing Haden and Herm to meet an untimely end. Percy finished by spewing his load inside Medea’s snatch, but she was not done yet, she wrestled Percy to the ground causing huge damage to the town and then began to pulverise his face into the dirt with an almost violently aggressive grinding action. She continued to slip and slide over his head for several minutes before reaching her own climax which spewed into both Percy’s mouth and the narrow streets below which caused some flooding. Medea swept up another finger full of people which were stuck to It by her cum and preceded to swallow them whole by licking and sucking them off her finger, as she stood up she stomped on Percy’s face grounding it into the dirt for her pleasure, she then gathered up yet another group of people and spread them over Percy’s shaft to stop and suck off as she pleased. When she was tired of the games she stood up and left the city with Percy, demanding that the town rebuild and prepare a proper welcome for the next time. With a wink and a smile she said to Percy “our parents would be so proud”.

End Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognisable characters, settings are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The original characters and the plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Remember positive reviews will inspire me to keep chapter updates frequent, critical reviews will inspire me to make my work better, please review!

 

Climax by The Wiseman
Author's Notes:

Percy is asked to do a difficult thing in the name of Serifos and a true goddess finally comfronts the pretender.

For an entire year Medea resided over the Island of Serifos, although she had been targeted by the earths most powerful forces it seemed her skin was just too tough to be phased by either bullets or missiles, after 6months of simply sunbathing as the earths forces rained hell upon her body she was confronted by the earths leaders who agreed to allow her to control Serifos without interference –at least until they found a weapon that could kill her- which she did. The growing had also stopped, she was no larger now than when she was when she first walked into Serifos as its new goddess. Percy on the other hand had shrunk considerably, as he was never supposed to be a giant the effects of growing inside Medea had faded and as Medea herself was not growing anymore it seemed Percy was doomed to regress to his old height which was still a foot above the average.

I flew to my old perch at the height of Serifos to once again find my goddess waiting for me, “It is time” she spoke with absolute authority, “Medea’s transformation is almost complete but I still have one last task for you my most loyal friend” she smiled sweetly as she looked in my direction, I spread my wings and bowed low giving her a loud hoot of appreciation. “One year ago some particular possessions were left in Percy’s care, he however abandoned them when he approached his sister, they must be brought back to him, when the time comes for him to use them I shall appear to show him his true path. You must then find the beautiful one and tell her to sleep at the bottom of the sea so Medea does not spot her before she has completed her own transformation.” I hooted again so that she knew I understood and then flew off leaving my gleaming goddess behind me hearing only the faintest whispers of “good luck” as I soared to the outskirts of the city in order to recover the lost items.

Percy awoke in the ruins of his old house, “eh, at least I can fit in my own bed again, I think I would of started a rebellion if Medea had me sleeping on rocks again, for someone so vain I’m surprised she does it herself, although it’s much grassier where she sleeps.” Rubbing his eyes he went to stare out his window but as he did so a large owl flew into his room and dropped a great sack on his bedroom floor which gave off loud metal clanging noises as it fell. Percy recognised the sack instantly and shot a curious look at the bird, “what or who are you?” he asked, I gave a loud hoot and flew off to complete the rest of my task. Percy stashed the items into his cupboard lest Medea catch him with them and made his way to the beach where he would be expected to start worshiping Medea before anyone else as was a new tradition in Serifos. As he was making his way down to the beachhead he noticed a positively gorgeous woman wearing along bright silver gown exposing her upper breasts, back and shoulders, she was the most beautiful sight he had ever seen, recognising her instantly as his substitute teacher Aphro, she was lucky not to have been crushed since Medea’s rise to power, she was truly a beauty to behold and Medea did not like to complete for anyone’s affections. She was a fair bit ahead of him and as he approached the beach she was already at the edge of the beach, she kept on walking despite being fully clothed, Percy called out to her to ask what she was doing, the beautiful woman turned and smiled, then gave him a wing as she ran and dove into the sea, for a while Percy waited for her to come up but she never did.

Suddenly Medea snatched up Percy in one hand and brought him up to her glowering face. “You missed it!” she hissed, Percy’s heart was pumping rapidly and he was finding it difficult to think on –or indeed off- his feet “I err, um, I was ah…watching the dolphins, I’m sorry I lost track of time” Medea raised a single eyebrow and gave him a look that said “did you really think that was going to work?” Without any further ado Medea threw Percy in her mouth and began to suck and toss him all around her gob as a punishment for both his tardiness and for his lies. When she was finished she spat him out into the sea and left him to his own devices to get out as she took her leave. Percy found it very difficult to make his way back to the surface as the thick layer of spit seemed to drag him down even further into the depths, as he was about to lose his breath he head a whisper in the water which said  “don’t give up Percy” and as the voice faded a dolphin sped up from the deep, he grabbed onto its fin and it took me to shore. The dolphin did not stand on ceremony, it sped away the moment Percy had arrived on the shoreline. Staring into the bottomless sea from the end of a long jetty he pondered whether he had really heard a voice, and whose voice it might have been. “Could it be…her?” he thought out loud, only when evening came did he leave the pier and return to his own bed to ponder the day’s events further.

Dawn on the Island of Serifos, there were no seagulls or any birds, there were scrawny cats prowling the ally’s and men just as scrawny roaming commuting to the great clearing made in the town centre a year go where they would find their goddess Medea and worship them before they went about their usual jobs. Medea was wearing absolutely nothing this morning but she had the people die her hair both above her head and below her waist a dark emerald green. Medea observed the gathering before her but noticed Percy was not among them, she figured he had overslept and so decided to talk to the people before her maintenance began so as to give him time to wake up. “People of Serifos, there is an artefact in this town that’s very special to your goddess, it is a mirror with an owl engraved at the top of its frame, you must find this mirror for me within a week or there will be sacrifices,” she demanded with complete confidence and diction despite her lack of clothing. Before Medea could explain what the sacrifices would be for their failures however, they head a great crash, something was waking up. Medea stood up tall and looked around, “perhaps an earthquake?” she muttered to herself. Then her heart stopped. She gasped loudly. Terrified at what she saw she let out an ear splitting scream. Percy jolted out of his bed at the noise and ran to the window. A great splash roared from the Aegean sea as the most beautiful woman anyone had ever seen arose from its depth. She was three times as tall as Medea and as she stepped onto the shore everyone heard the great crashing sound, even those on different islands heard it. The woman had long golden blonde hair and wore a beautiful silver gown but no sandals. “It WAS her!” Percy shouted from his bedroom window.

The ginormous woman walked up to the town and then looked directly at Medea. “You are no Goddess!” she boomed, her face full of wrath, her glowed red as she spoke, “and neither do you know true beauty” as she continued her voice softened and her eye colour faded to orange and then to yellow, “true beauty lies in the heart as well as the body, it is in everything you do as well as everything you wear” her voice was now totally calm and her eyes faded from yellow to green and again to blue once she had finished speaking. She smiled at the terrified Medea before speaking again this time in a very sweet and girlish voice, “but I will show you true beauty” she giggled a bit after she said this as her eye colour changed to purple. She then preceded to stretch her legs from one side of Serifos to the other and completely undress herself so that her garments lay in a circle around the town. Now naked she began to caress and feel her body as though she hadn’t seen it in a long time, her eyes constantly flickering between bright blues and greens to different shades of purple. Once she was finished she then beamed at Medea and said “It’s time to teach you a lesson”.

Percy was dumbstruck, he wanted to use this distraction to swim away from Serifos and never return but he was struck dumb by both the beautiful women before him, “Percy, it is time for you act” came a voice from behind him. Percy turned round to see a bronzed athletic woman in golden scale armour and wearing a red cape standing before him. “Who, Who are you!?” Percy shouted very alarmed at this new presence in his room. “I am help” the woman replied, she nodded towards the cupboard and not wanting to anger this woman as she looked like she could handle herself well so Percy scrambled over to the cupboard and took out it’s only contents that he had placed there the night before. Eyeing the garments for a second and then turning her head to Percy once again she spoke in a very commanding tone that made Percy wonder if she was not some kind of undead general from ancient Greece. “I’m sorry to ask this of you, but this is not the task of one such as myself, you alone must use this items to fly up into your sister from below, once inside you must stimulate her as best as you can causing her to experience total sexual release at the same time as a true goddess so you must be careful of your timing. Once this is done the fused female juices will give rebirth to the town of Serifos, the people will feel fed, the land will be the more fertile than ever before, and even the buildings will mend. Once this is done you must escape your sister as she will become a prisoner of the gods and you along with her if you don’t escape, I should tell you that there is a new stage to Medea’s transformation that will make your task very difficult, Medea’s hair will soon become alive in both regions, you will need the sickle and shield to break through the defences of her vagina. Do you understand Percy?” Percy stumbled backwards in shock at what he was hearing, then he closed his eyes “yes, it makes sense, because it doesn’t make sense, nothing has made sense in over a year! So I will go with your plan, but I wish my sister did not have to be taken captive, she has lived a hard life” Percy pleaded. The woman before him shook her head and told him “this is the way it has to be, an insult to the gods cannot be tolerated, ever” and with those final words she transformed into a golden owl and departed out of my window and into the horizon.

Meanwhile outside in the town Aphro had pinned Medea to the ground with her foot as the girl frantically tried to escape the island, the fall caused the destruction of many buildings. “Worship me girl, worship true beauty, kiss my toes and I will release you!” came the voice of Aphro from overhead, “Never!” Medea screeched as she scratched and bit at Aphro’s great foot. Aphro only smiled as she pushed Medea into the dirt with greater force, eventually Medea conceded “Fine, fine! If this will stop I will kiss your feet” Medea said exasperatedly, “for your lack of cooperation you will lick the entire foot and kiss each of them after you are done!” Aphro demanded, once again Medea replied with “fine.” Once Medea was done services the goddesses feet she asked “can I go now?” to which Aphro responded by lifting her up into the air “of course not sweet thing, the offer to let you go expired when you decided to scratch at these beautiful feet, you’re not going anywhere.” With that she seemed to grow even larger so Medea was only the size of her own face, she then placed Medea into her open maw and closed her lips around half of her body and began sucking on her like a lollipop. “Perhaps I will use you as a lollipop for the rest of eternity” she said after she spat the soggy Medea into her cupped hands. Picking her up once again she rubbed the poor woman down her cleavage and around her nipple to stimulate herself further.

Percy rushed to put on his winged sandals and done on his helmet of invisibility, he then grabbed the sickle and shield and flew off towards Medea. Aphro set Medea down onto the floor, then with a wide smile she started to lower herself onto Medea, Medea kicked, pushed and screamed as the goddesses pussy held her head and neck tightly in its grip and lifted her high into the air. Percy flew towards Medea’s kicking legs, trying as hard as he could to avoid what would be certain death, he looked up to see more and more of her body being swallowed by the great pussy above. Aphro looked down with her goddess vision and aided Percy by reaching down and holding Medea’s legs apart, Percy seeing the opportunity that had been presented to him gave Aphro a thumbs up which was returned with a wink before he flew up to meet his sisters snatch. The moment he arrived he was entangled in the thick curly fur, but he soon noticed that it was alive, the green hairs on her lower half hissed and snapped at him like snakes…hold on as Percy looked closer he realised, they were snakes! Using his sickle to slice off their heads, he hacked away until Medea’s bush was thoroughly trimmed.

Bracing himself, he stared up at Medea’s cavernous pussy, to his horror he saw that much of Medea’s torso had been swallowed by Aphro’s own ever hungry and dripping wet sex. Percy swallowed hard and flew right into the maw of his sisters sex, he kept flying up and up in an attempt to find the ever elusive g-spot. He banged her walls with his shield to provoke a reaction out of her body. Percy could feel everything shaking; it would seem Aphro was almost finished. Percy chanced a look down to see if he could see any light which would suggest there was still a good chance of escape if things went bad, but all he saw was a great finger trying hard to squeeze its way into Medea and only just about succeeding, it came higher and higher, eventually reaching me and pushing me into something soft, the walls around me shook violently, I thought this was surely the end before the finger descended, and there was no light once it had left Medea, it was like being inside a Russian doll. Percy knew what he had to do now however and so he went to work, firstly he took of his helmet and also dropped his sickle as they were only slowing him down, he then proceeded to bash the g-spot with his shield as hard as he possibly could, he licked and fucked it when his arm got tired and he had to drop the shield as well, the walls around him quivered as he did so.

Suddenly two fingers fingers appeared but these were not those of Aphro as they slipped inside with ease, “thank you brother, for comforting me in my time of need, I love you” said Medea as she swallowed mouthfuls of the goddess’ discharge. Percy could not hear what she said but he had a job to do and he was going to use these fingers to do it, when the fingers got close to his position he touched them so that Medea knew where he was, when they came up again Percy dodge out the way so Medea was hitting her g-spot directly, Percy aided the situation by continuing to trub the spot. The tremors got so great that it felt as though a volcano was about to go off from inside Medea. At last with much effort, there was a great flood of cum that washed all over him and swept him out of Medea’s cavern, Medea too was greeted by the thick creamy substance but unlike Percy she was not washed out, once out of Medea’s cave Percy was swept out of an even larger one with the combined force of Medea and Aphro’s cum. Finally able to breath the open air he hovered over the town of Serifos and watched as the cumdrops rained over the down, restoring buildings and transforming into food for the people as it hit the ground.

Aphro let out one last sigh of pleasure before patting her pussy and declaring, “Medea will accompany me to the heavens, she will be a servant to all the goddesses, I can think of a few who have been waiting to get their hands on her for a while. With one final wink she disappeared into the stars and beyond. Percy arrived at his lonely house, chuffed, exhausted and slightly saddened by what he just had to do, upon reaching his bedroom he noticed the woman he had met earlier was already there, but she wore no cape or even clothes but a golden plated thong. “So how do you fancy trying your hand at a real goddess” she moaned. Percy grinned, I could use a new challenge, she bit her lip and murmured “I bet you could.” 

 

End Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognisable characters, settings are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The original characters and the plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Remember positive reviews will inspire me to keep chapter updates frequent, critical reviews will inspire me to make my work better, please review!

 

Afterglow by The Wiseman
Author's Notes:

Percy is bored of his normal life and craves the excitement he had when he was a young man, but after one more date with a goddess he realises what's really important.

Eleven years after the gods passed their judgement in Serifos (now nicknamed Giantess Isle by tourists), Percy awoke from his slumber to be greeted by display of golden statues, clear white walls with embellished architectural columns as well as enough space to kick a football in. Percy was a hero now; the town hall was demolished and replaced by a great estate in his honour. The mirror that caused all the tragedy in the first place was never found although the UN often sent in spies and teams to locate it, they remain too afraid to take over or evacuate the island by force however, as there is no telling who might possess such a dangerous weapon or when they could use it. In truth the mirror that had led to Medea’s huge growth disappeared the moment Medea had left work that day, only to reappear in an old woman’s hut much to her own surprise, once the mirror had seen Percy however it’s work was done and it may well have been crushed under Medea’s foot or simply disappeared to serve its next purpose.

Percy turned to his beautiful wife Andrea and gently kissed her on the cheek, her eyes remained closed but she smiled and shuffled back towards him encouragingly. Just as Percy was about to get into his groove however “Mummy!, Daddy! Look, look! Outside, a statue! A golden one, come see!” came the squeaky voices of Perseus’ children as they barged into their bedroom. Percy gave out a huge groan, but Andrea only chuckled and told the girls “we will be out in a minute, wait outside for us okay” Percy sniggered and said “you know a minute is really all I need, I’ve started preparing myself for mornings like these in advance if you catch my drift” Andrea laughed but gave him a solid “No!” before slinking off to the dresser to decide what to wear. Percy went to the bathroom to brush his teeth and finish himself off. Andrea rolled her eyes as he locked the bathroom door “how can you sate a man who has bedded a god” she wondered.

 

Once the couple were washed and dress they made their way out into the grand hall way lined with marble statues, expensive tiling and mosaics on the roof. The children were already waiting by the window, his son was named Percen after himself, he was 7 years old and always conscious about the way he looked in public, he always wore the highest fashion but knew to never ever suggest he was anything more than a blessed human. At 5 years old his daughter Helen was his youngest child, she was always quite submissive and never did anything but what her parents told her, she rarely cried and simply got on with life, although there was never very much for her to cry about as she lived in a rich house and was very popular thanks to her parentage. Approaching the window where his children were standing, Percy was shocked by the amazing site, a great golden statue the size of Medea was being erected on the Summit of Serifos, where my old perch used to be, unfortunately the perch had been crushed by the titanic Goddess Aphro and the people had since flattened to land apparently in preparation for this monument. 

Percy was utterly humbled by the display and he even let go a tear of happiness, his wife looked at him warmly whilst hugging his chest, Percy wrapped one arm around her and another around his kids as he silently watched the ceremony. Once the monument was erected, the great screech of an owl could be heard all across the town, a great golden owl perched itself on top the monument, I rushed to gain my place by her side and many other owls followed suit. The people of Serifos grew annoyed with the birds and started throwing rocks and sticks to get them to fly away but to no avail, the monument was simply too high. Percy knew the owls meant no harm, he could see the Golden Owl from his window and he knew her very well. He smiled to himself as he took his leave and proceeded to make his way towards the monument where he would thank the town for such an extraordinary gift.

Monday morning, Andrea had already got up and sent the kids off to school, Percy was looking forward to a day of tv, fine food and great sex, however Andrea walked into the room with some news for him, “morning honey, you know how I was invited to go on that TV show they do in Britain where a group of famous people live in a house constantly on camera for the entertainment of the public.” Percy knew she had accepted because he had spied her reply slip the day after she had been contacted but simply chose to wait for her to tell him, he understood her deceit as he made it very clear he thought the show was utter nonsense and sad in addition to the fact he didn’t like the thought of so many people watching his wife and being around his wife without his protection. Andrea continued “well I kind of said yes, and don’t be mad but I kind of have to fly out today, sorry for the short notice and I will do anything once I get back” Percy was not used to being the man of the house yet and so he found saying no to Andrea a very difficult thing, “honey its boring being cooped on this island every day, go and have some fun, you well deserve it dear.” Upon hearing his willingness to let her go she gave a little girlish squeal before jumping on the bed and viciously stripping him down to his underclothes. After the two had some rough animal-like sex where Percy actually played the role of the man, once they were finished Andrea dressed herself and left for “Vretanía” leaving Percy to soak up the afterglow by himself.

Percy was no good at looking after children without Andrea, he loved them with all his heart but it was because of that love that he often spoiled them, at such a young age Andrea as well as many of the other locals Percy had met in nearby bars said that kids are better brought up with less so that they don’t expect everything to fall on their own laps. Apparently living with less is character building and builds ambition to achieve greater things in life which is the ultimate remedy for idleness. So Percy decided to take peoples advice and after the kids had finished school they would be allowed to stay at a friend of the family’s house, they lived in the poorer area of town but they were very nice people and the children were excited to stay there, on the weekend they would attend a camp that taught the children how to catch fish and create rafts among other skills such as socialising. Percy thought he may be being slightly selfish doing this to the children and not having to parent them while his wife was away but he did also believe this would provide them some humility which had gotten him so far.

One evening, Percy retreated to his lonely bed after a busy day of watching tv and drinking fine wine. Upon reaching his room he noticed a woman was already standing in it, she had bronzed skin and her hair was more blonde than the last time he had seen her whereby he recalled it being golden. She was wearing a long golden skirt as well as gold-metal bra. “It has indeed been a while” she said softly as she looked Percy up and down with her cyan coloured eyes. Percy stood stunned as he watched the beautiful figure climb upon his bed and pat the sheets. Percy slowly made his way over to the bed unable to resist his temptations, Andrea was a great wife and a good lover but she was not a goddess. The woman slowly began to slip her hand into his pants and start to unsheathe his sword. “This weapon has been blunted” the woman whispered in his ear, “I think it’s time it experienced some real action!” she spoke more loudly this time, and with a flash of gold light all her clothes were gone as were his own. As the sex got more and more intense, Athena turned to Percy and spoke between breathes, “your house is very big, this will not be enough! I need more…of you” as she said so her body scaled higher and higher until her head reached the roof of the high ceiling from a standing position.

Percy tried so hard to believe what was happening was a bad thing but he couldn’t help but revel in these circumstances, sex with a goddess at a goddess size and more than that he was willing to do it. The goddess gave him a mischievous grin before letting him in on a little surprise she had planned, “Percy, I am not the only one has been in need of a little release these last few days, Medea does the job but she is only one person and we goddesses have needs.” As she said those last words there was another flash of light –this time silver and white- as two more stark naked giantess as tall as the woman that stood before Percy joined the party, one such giantess was Aphro this time sporting fiery red hair and green eyes. The other goddess Percy had never seen before, she looked somewhat more homely than the others, her bosom was larger than that of Athenas but smaller than Aphro’s, she had long brunette hair that curled onto her shoulders at the bottom, as well as brown eyes. Aphro spoke first, “I have brought Medea along for the right, to make the experience more interesting for Percy here, Percy was stunned once again by her words, “she’s here, now!?” The new goddess spoke now, “she is indeed dear, but she is only about five times as large as that breadstick in-between your legs” her tone was cheeky, perhaps a bit condescending but not malicious. Aphro pulled out Medea from between her but cheeks and easily inserted her into her vaginal opening, Medea screamed as she went in, spotting Percy and screaming out to him to save her as she squirmed. Aphro sat on the floor and beckoned Percy to come closer.

Approaching the goddess before him, Percy was still rattled in fear of his sister as he saw her head screaming at him from inside her pussy, the new goddess spoke once again, “my name is Herminia by the way, we have not met face to face before now” Percy looked over to the goddess he had slept with and made an inquiring face, she responded quickly realising his query, “my name is Athea, if you must know.” Percy then turned back around to see his sisters face still retching at what was happening to her. Growing tired of waiting Herminia stepped over Percy and scraped her foot back across the floor causing him to flatten against Aphro’s wet lips and his penis to jap right into Medea’s open maw. Herminia continued to knead Percy and massage Aphro’s wet dripping wet pussy for a while before she demanded her own reward. She then put each leg on either side of Aphro’s body and proceeded to lower herself onto her fellow goddess’s face, Athea also getting excited by the action decided to help by pushing Percy into Aphro with her giantess tongue, she continued to lick and service Aphro whilst also keeping Percy in there trapped with Medea. Percy was embarrassed and once inside Medea managed to break free of his penis, Percy looked at her apologetically, “I am sorry for everything but, I can’t restrain myself” and before she could retort, he pulled her up and began to ram his cock into her tight pussy whilst his back and her front rubbed against the goddess walls. He was using her like a possession in the same way she once used him like one. Then Percy felt a great tongue push its way in between them and drag him out, “More playtime,” Athea said girlishly, she then rammed him into Herminia’s pussy half way and swallowed the other half of him into her own lips, Aphro was not able to control herself for very long however and she soon leapt on top of Athea, and pulled me out of Herminia to insert his front half into herself once again. Aphro grinded the boy around whilst swapping tongues as well as saliva with Athea.

With Percy’s face inside Aphro’s wall he saw the crazed look of Medea bearing down upon him, her face filled with vengeance, she saddled his face and forced him to suck and lick her own pussy as he was being jerked and twisted in every which way possible, Percy’s tongue was large however and I managed to force it up Medea who eventually managed to orgasm all inside his mouth before falling limp on his face. Seizing the opportunity for a little more stimulation, Percy managed to reach his arm up and pull down Medea’s leg; he then began to turn her around and push her down so that she too was half inside Aphro and half in Athea, as the thrusts grew more intense Percy’s plan came into action as her breasts rubbed against his thick penis, maximizing his excitement. Herminia was growing quite bored of the situation however and decided to take matters into her own hands; she first kicked Aphro off of Athea and then sat on bed demanding both girls to “worship me as your queen should be worshipped.” The other two knew better than to object so they quickly began to lick and touch her feet and thighs, until they both reached her pussy where which they shared, lapping it up in unison. Hera began to moan as Aphro brought herself further up the goddesses body and started to suck and caress her nipples, then climbing even further she began to kiss her queen.  Percy finished himself off just by watching the beautiful sight before him. When the goddesses were done they’re caught Medea and placed her in a glass jar, Aphro left with a smile and a wink, Herminia fluttered her eyes and waggled her fingers at him before departing into the heavens, Athea stayed for moment however. “I will be back you know, your wife will be away for a long time yes?” Percy just nodded with his mouth completely agape, “Then I will see you soon” and with a golden flash she was gone. Percy was visited frequently by Athea until his wife returned home, it was only when she did that he remembered how good it felt to be the man of the house once again, he never thought about Athea or the other goddesses once he saw his wife’s face smiling at him, and she never returned.

 

End Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognisable characters, settings are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The original characters and the plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Remember positive reviews will inspire me to keep chapter updates frequent, critical reviews will inspire me to make my work better, please review!

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=2871