Tim's Tinies by Black Neptune
Summary:

A collection of short stories centering around a young man named Tim and his shrunken women.


Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Crush, Feet, Giant, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: M/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: Gruesome Shorts (GT)
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 6946 Read: 29981 Published: August 03 2012 Updated: February 23 2015

1. Vignette #1 - No Escape by Black Neptune

2. Vignette #2 - Three Little Women by Black Neptune

3. Vignette #3 - Target Practice by Black Neptune

Vignette #1 - No Escape by Black Neptune
Author's Notes:

This is a Giant male / shrunken female story, so if you don't like that kind of stuff, then I'd suggest you leave now and keep the flame revies at bay. ...And yes, I'm going to keep putting these disclaimers before M/f stories as a safeguard against people who are vocal in their hate for M/f stories and situations.

This story mostly came about as an exercise to shake off the writer's block that I have been suffering for a long while now.


 

No Escape (Vignette #1)

With as much energy as she could muster, Jaclyn ran across the room, her bare feet slapping against the hard-tiled floor. The room was rather cool thanks to the house's central air system, which--combined with the fact that she was in nothing but her bra and panties--especially helped to prevent her from dehydrating.

However, she was also gripped by intense fear.

The room she was within was as large as a city's center, and the tables and chairs and other furniture rose as high as skyscrapers, and the ceiling even higher.

She was only a mere two inches tall. Not only that, but her very life was in extreme danger.

Suddenly, she heard them; booming sounds in the distance that were becoming louder and louder with each "crash".

She knew that she did not have much time at all. She needed to find a place to hide. She looked at her surroundings. The nearby table was her best chance, as all of the other possible spots--underneath one of the cabinets or bookshelves, for example--were too far for her to reach in time.

She rushed to the table's leg and hid behind it. As the crashing sounds drew closer, Jaclyn peeked out from behind the leg and eyed the doorway with frightful anticipation.

Within seconds, the source of the noise revealed itself: a 20-something-year-old man. His brown hair was rather short and unkempt, his face with no facial hair that could be easily seen. He wore his unbuttoned yellow shirt over a white undershirt, along with deep blue jeans and brown leather flip-flops. In any other setting, he would be quite handsome.

However, the current situation renders that moot. He was massive, a giant of epic proportions. Or more accurately, he was just an average man, a bit over 6 feet tall. However, compared to her, he was a titan. All because he had used something that could only be described as "magic" to shrink her.

She watched as he walked into the room, his eyes peered on the floor as his footsteps created tremors that threaten to knock her off-balance and expose her. As he began to walk past the table, Jaclyn moved around the leg of the table to make sure that she was out of his sight.

"Where is she...?" he asked himself. "She couldn't have gotten too far. Man, when I find her..."

Her heart was racing. She breathed heavily as he slowly walked by. She continued to watch him patrol the room, wondering when she would get an opening to continue her escape. She did not know where she would go or if it was more dangerous outside; all she knew was that staying inside was certain death.

As the giant appeared to leave the room and enter the adjacent one, Jaclyn slowly crept from the leg of the table. Carefully watching the doorway he had exited from, she began to move from the leg to the other one to her left. After several seconds, the man did not return, and she broke out in a full sprint, dashing for that other leg. She did not hear his footsteps, though the floor in the next room was covered with carpet, so she believed that it absorbed much of the shock of his steps. Either way, she had to be careful.

She was 3/4's of the way to her goal when she heard the footsteps return. She nearly let out a loud scream, but fought to keep it bottled up. She looked to her right and saw his massive legs and feet making their way back into the kitchen. He walked towards the table, and then stopped in front of it.

Turning away momentarily, Jaclyn had nearly reached her target. She doubled her effort--so that she could get there and rest, if only for a few seconds--until she heard a loud voice speak from the giant's direction.

"Hah, there you are."

She nearly jumped out of her own skin when she heard this. She looked again to her right, and saw the giant man's face peeking down from above the table.

He stood upright, and made his way to the other side of the table, where she was. She screamed, and retreated further underneath the table, hoping that she would somehow avoid his grasp.

She looked behind, and saw that he was behind her and laid down on the floor on his belly. His right hand--its index finger bound by its thumb, the former looking as if it's exerting quite a bit of strength to be released--was reaching in for her, and approaching her fast. In that instant, she put much more effort into her run. Then, she felt something hit her in her back with tremendous force, so much so that it knocked her off of her feet and sent her flying ahead, out from underneath the table--between the legs of the nearby chair, even--and onto the open floor some distance away.

She laid on the floor for several seconds, her back in excruciating pain. She fought back tears as she heard the footsteps of the giant approach her. Knowing that she'd be a sitting dusk if she remained there, she endured her aching back and stood to her feet and began to run once more. She did not know where to go, but she had to try. She had to try to get away.

A large shadow appeared around her. She looked up, and saw the sole of the giant's right sandal looming over her. It then descended. She screamed as she leapt to her left.

The sandal-clad foot slammed onto the floor with great force, creating a gust of air that blew her back a bit. She had narrowly avoided meeting the fate of some bug scurrying at a person's foot. The giant's foot rose again, and as did she. She took off running, while watching the movements of the giant man behind her. He motioned his hovering foot in her direction, and above it she could see his face; it wore on it a sadistic smirk, one that way taking joy in putting her through this torture.

The foot descended once again, and again she jumped out of its way. It impacted the floor behind her; once again, she had saved herself. Not giving herself any rest, she immediately took off running again. However, before she could make any headway, the giant's left foot slammed down in front of her. Before she could react, she crashed into it, and fell backwards onto the floor.

"Quit being such a stubborn bitch," the giant spoke. "Like it or not, I'm gonna step on you."

Upon hearing these words, Jaclyn's heart skipped a beat. Of course, she already knew of his intentions, but hearing them spoken out made her even more scare of the man.

And yet, she did not want to just give in and let him murder her like that. So, she once again stood up and ran, this time between his legs and behind him.

"You really are an idiot," the man said as he turned around.

She continued to run, hoping for some kind of reprieve. Some kind of salvation. She was not particularly religious, but deep down she was praying for a miracle of some sort. Something to deliver her from this hell.

She looked back, just in time to see his gigantic right foot shoot towards her and collide with her back. It sent her flying several feet away, before she landed on the hard floor, rolling violently until she came to a stop. Laying on her back--it screaming in its own way in pain--she watched as the sadistic giant approached her, his footsteps shaking the floor below her with each step of his mighty feet. She tried to get up, but her body betrayed her; she could not move. She did not know if she had pushed herself to her limits, or if fear had finally gripped her completely. Either way, there was nothing she could do except let her tears flow.

"Please..." she whimpered out. "...Please don't kill me... I'll do anything..."

As the giant man stopped in front of her, his mouth twisted into a smile as he let out a short laugh.

"Sorry, but I have plenty of other little girls like you to keep me entertained," he replied. "I can easily do away with a few of you every so often, and tonight, you drew the short straw."

"Can't you kill one of the other girls instead of me...!?" Jaclyn yelled out. "Please!"

The giant sighed. "What did I just say? You can bitch about it all you want; it's not gonna change anything." He then started to move his right foot towards her.

"No... Please! Stop!!"

The giant laughed. "YOU'RE telling me to stop now?! Now I want to crush you even more now!"

With nothing else she could do, Jaclyn screamed as his right foot moved over towards her. Before long, she was completely within its shadow, giving her nothing but the view of his flip-flop's dark sole as the front end of his foot was suspended over her.

Then, without a word, it fell upon her.

~~~

This tiny woman had amused Tim enough for the night. She was spent, though he admitted that she fought to the very end. But there was no escape, no reprieve; she was done. There was nothing left to do but to end their little game.

He lowered his foot onto her body, extinguishing her tiny screams. In its place was an audible wet crunch from underneath his flip-flop as his foot pulverized her body into paste. Through his sandal's sole, he could feel her bones breaking and crunching as his foot settled flat on the floor; he relished the feeling as he felt himself become more and more "excited" down below.

Afterwards, he lifted his heel, and twisted his foot to the right and left, further demolishing the unfortunate woman's body beneath him. Before long, he could not hear any more crunching at all; it was likely that she was a complete splatter by now.

He slid his foot back, smearing what remained of her into a red trail of blood and bits of flesh leading to his foot. He looked down and examined his handiwork. Nothing about the woman was recognizable, even her black underwear were completely shredded into the main splatter by his titanic foot. He lifted his right foot and turned its sole towards him, holding its shin with his right hand. More of the woman's remains were plastered on his sandal's sole, though again it was not anything that could be identified as once human.

Tim laughed devilishly as he released his foot. He absolutely loved this; he loved being able to shrink down people and crush them underfoot like bugs. It was the ultimate high for him, and the ultimate humiliation for his victims. After all, what proud human being would want to be treated like nothing more than a lowly bug?

He then turned around and walked out of the room. There were more waiting for him; more that he had to break and burst underneath his feet.


----->

Vignette #2 - Three Little Women by Black Neptune

Three Little Women (Vignette #2)

Bianca stared up at the sky. Or rather, the ceiling, but as high above her as it was, it might as well had been the sky, with the light in the middle illuminating the otherwise-dark room like the sun bringing light to a new day. She stood in the middle of a plastic container, more like a box with no covering. At her size of two inches tall, the surrounding walls were just too high for her to climb.

She was not alone in this prison. With her were two other women, both around her age. One was like her, pale and blonde; the other was petite and of Asian descent. All three had been stripped of all but their underwear, and left inside of this box to wait for the man responsible for their imprisonment.

This man was a complete psychopath. He was attractive enough, but the proverb of a wolf in sheep's clothing rung very true with him. He had lured her in with sweet talk, but soon passed out somehow. When she came to, she was in her current state, and he had made it very clear to her that she was nothing more than a disposable toy to him. The same with the other women with her, as well as the unfortunate women who had met their ends.

Suddenly, she heard footsteps approaching. The two other women sprung to their feet and nervously watched the open doorway. Bianca looked at the two women; the blond woman seemed to be putting on more of a brave front, while the Asian woman shook in fear and held on to the blonde.

As expected, the young man walked inside. He was truly a sight to behold; to them, he was a giant in the truest sense of the word. Of course, it was just that the three of them were so tiny; thanks to this, the man could keep his scheme going for years under the notice of the outside world.

The giant approached the container, and kneeled before it. His eyes shifted from the two girls in front of Bianca, to her, and back to the pair.

"Right, which one of you is next?" he asked.

The word "next" shook Bianca to her core. To her, this implied that another woman had meet her end at his hands.

As if he was waiting for an answer that he did not receive, the man sighed. "Fine, I'll decide it myself."

Taking hold of the sides of the container, he tilted it forward. The plastic floor was slippery, especially with their bare feet. All three women slid down the slope created by the tilt and fell to the slanted wall ahead. Then, the tilting continued, and the wall eventually became another slope that caused them to fall onto the wooden floor before the giant's flip-flop-clad feet.

The man stood upright and threw the container elsewhere. Up close, Bianca could take in the sheer terror that his stature evoked within her. Her legs began to feel like jelly, but despite this, she found herself backing away from the man.

Unfortunately, he seemed to notice this and looked right in her direction.

"You," he declared.

With his right foot, he pulled it back and swept it ahead of him against the floor, giving the two women in front of him a violent shove towards Bianca. She could hear them screaming both as he did this and as they sped past her. Then, in just mere steps, he approached her and reached down and grabbed her from the floor.

Held between his index finger and thumb, Bianca screamed as he brought her to his face. Without a word, the man merely looked at her for a few seconds. Bianca closed her eyes and turned away; the sight was just too terrifying for her. Then, the pressure on her body increased as his digits pressed against her chest, which caused her to scream once more, this time in sheer pain.

After what seemed like an eternity, the pressure relented, and Bianca was left to catch her breath. Not for long, however, as she was soon turned upside-down, and then released from his grip. As she fell through the air, she wondered if this would be her end; hitting the floor with enough force to kill her. She would welcome such an end, as she did not want to give this man the satisfaction of killing her.

However, she hit the ground with far less force than she had anticipated. She quickly realized that her size had much to do with it, as a normal-sized person falling from a similar height would have broken most of the bones in their body.

She laid on the floor, the giant man standing over her behind her head. She stared up at him as he looked back down upon her with a particularly evil look on his face. She winced, and prepared to get up. However, before she could do so, a great weight pressed down on her head and pinned her to the floor.

~~~

Janice recovered rather quickly after being kicked by the giant young man. However, even though his attention had been turned elsewhere, she was still unbelievably scared; so much so that she could not move, despite her blond companion trying to pull her to do so.

She watched as he dropped the other blond woman to the floor, and then, a few seconds after impact, he moved the tip of his foot onto her head. The woman's limbs flailed about wildly as he appeared to apply just enough for to keep her in place without killing her. As her arms moved to the sandal's sole in a futile attempt to lift the weight off of her face, the man looked towards Janice and her companion, and flashed them a sadistic smile.

Then, he stepped down completely. Janice nearly gagged at the sight of blood bursting from underneath his flip-flop, as the woman's limbs tensed up for a moment before falling lifeless onto the floor.

Afterwards, he lifted his foot and stomped down on the rest of her body, twisting his foot to grind it down to a bloody smear. She could see the blood and other remains spurt from beneath his foot with each movement, as well as hear the sound of bones crunching and grounding into dust.

"Oh my god..." Janice wanted to throw up, but she fought to keep it within her.

After a moment or so, the man's foot came to a stop, resting on top of what used to be a human woman. He looked in their direction, and then spoke, "Who's next?"

The giant began to approach them, and Janice finally found the courage to flee. She and the remaining blond woman turned and began to run in the opposite direction. They quickly learned that it was a futile effort; they could both hear and feel his footsteps approaching fast as each step created a tremor underneath their feet that nearly knocked them off-balance.

Then, something crashed down in front of them; a wall of denim with leather at the bottom. He had blocked their path. The blond woman tugged at Janice to turn the other way, but before they could do so, he slid his foot back, which collided with them and once again sent them sliding across the floor, this time back from where they had originally come from.

He did not give them an opportunity to recover before he went after them. By the time Janice and her companion had stood up, he had reached them both, and looked down upon them with a cruel expression worn on his face. Janice shivered in fear as her will to move once again betrayed her, as the blond woman tugged at her to run once more.

The giant then kneeled down and, with his left hand, pulled the blond woman away from her before tossing her to his left. She hit the floor and slid some distance further away before coming to a complete stop. Janice attempted to run after her, but as she looked in the direction of the giant, she was met with the hard nail of his index finger striking her very hard in the face, so much so that it knocked her away and sent her flying onto the floor.

She cried as she covered her face with her left hand. She could feel something wet coming from her aching nostrils, and upon pulling her hand away, she saw her blood on her palm. No doubt that her nose was broken--shattered, if you will--but a broken nose was the least of her worries at that point. She covered her nose again as the giant approached and stood over her.

Then, without a word, the giant lifted his left foot and brought it down onto her right arm. She let out a loud scream as his foot obliterated her arm and sent a shockwave of extreme pain into her body. He stepped off of her demolished arm, and Janice could see her blood and parts of her arm plastered onto the sole of his leather sandal as he removed it from her.

The giant man stood over her as she continued to scream. He did nothing but watch her writhe and cry in pain at both her broken nose and lost arm. Through her watery eyes, she could see that he was smiling, taking joy in the horrors that he was inflicting on her. She wished that she had the power to kill him, to do to him what he had done to her, the previous woman, and any other person he had murdered in the past. She wanted to yell this at him, to let him know of the hatred that she had for him.

Instead, she muttered out, "Please... kill me..."

~~~

After being tossed aside, Kathleen watched as Tim toyed with his latest victim, the young woman that she had tried to save along with herself. But she should have known that it would be a futile effort; Tim was just too big and too strong for her to fight against.

She had known of Tim since high school; they were not friends or anything close, but she had a few classes with him. Back then, she did not consider himself anything remarkable; he mainly kept to himself and barely socialized with anyone. Despite constantly scoring high on tests and exams, there were whispers that he was not all there in the head.

It looked like those rumors were true.

Kathleen winced as Tim stomped on the Asian woman's arm, followed by her blood-curdling scream filling the room, even at her size. Kathleen's stomach turned; both out of disgust and anger. She wished that there was something that she could do to stop this monster and rescue the young woman. Even if she would be without an arm, it would be better than completely losing her life.

Soon, Tim stepped away from the frenzied woman, and then looked right in her direction. Kathleen's heart sank as she turned and began to run.

"Wait right there," he said to the woman below him. "I'll deal with you later." Then, he gave chase after her.

She looked for a place where she could hide from him, but it was futile; any suitable place was well out of her reach, and he was hot on her trail. Soon, his shadow loomed over her, and she knew that there was no escape.

At that point, something inside of her erupted. Her feelings of anger and frustration took hold of her body. She did not know why, but she found herself turning right towards the giant and running towards his right foot. Once there, she quickly balled her hands into fists and began to pound and punch his big toe as hard as she could. At her size, it was more like she was hitting a wall, and it was very likely that she was doing more damage to herself while he felt nothing more than a tickle or prick. Either way, she did not let up. She wanted to let him know just how she felt about him, and at that point, words were useless.

Soon, she found herself hitting air. She looked and saw that he has pulled his foot back, leaving his empty sandal in its place. Once the bare foot settled on the floor, he did the same with his other foot. Then, he reached down and grabbed her off of the floor, holding her between his thumb and index finger, before walking back the way he came and heading towards the bed.

"What the hell was that?" he asked as he sat upon it. "You really thought you could beat me down or something? What are you, stupid?"

Kathleen didn't answer. She merely glared at him with angry eyes.

"You hate me, don't you? Well, I don't care. You're gonna hate me even more by the time I'm done with you."

He then crossed his right leg over his left knee, and then brought Kathleen down to his exposed sole. He then turned her towards it, and began to rub her against his sole. Her face was pressed against his flesh, and her mouth was eventually forced open by friction, causing her to be able to taste his sole with her tongue. She coughed and hacked a few times as Tim continued, taking her from the ball of his foot to his heel, and through his arch as well. He pressed her head between the crevaces under each of his toes, as well as the underside of his biggest toe. He rubbed her face between his big and second toes, her head moving against the sides and webbing.

After several minutes, her torture finally stopped, leaving her gasping heavily for fresh air as he placed his foot back onto the floor. Her reprieve would not last for long; he then reached down and released her onto the floor between his feet. As he sat back up, he lifted his bare foot and lowered it onto her.

Kathleen fought violently as she felt the pressure of his flesh increase slightly and pin her to the hard floor, the ball of his foot right upon her face. She tried in a futile attempt to push the massive weight off of her, but to no avail; she was more liable to break both of her arms if she kept at it.

And yet, she continued to fight and struggle relentlessly.

~~~

Tim took great delight in the sensations of the tiny woman writhing beneath his foot. It excited him, knowing that no matter what she did, there would be no escape for her at all, no salvation short of death.

Kathleen was an old classmate of his back from high school. She was a popular girl, a cheerleader who was the dream of all of the guys, and the envy of the girls. Of course, she had a bit of a pretentious ego back then and mainly associated herself with other students in her own popular crowd. Whether or not she had mellowed out since then was of no interest to him. He wanted to crush that once-popular star out under his foot once and for all, and he exerted even more pressure upon the tiny woman as her struggles became more frantic.

However, he fought the urge.

After relishing in her movements for a few more minutes, he finally removed his foot from her, leaving her gasping and sweating heavily. He reached down and picked her up with his right hand; with his free hand, he unbuckled his belt and undid the button and zipper on his jeans. He then grabbed the band of his boxer-briefs and held Kathleen over the dark abyss.

"I changed my mind," he told her. "I'm not going to kill you. Not yet, anyway. I'm going to keep you around for later use." He then released her, letting her fall into his underwear, in which she landed on the tip of his erect member. "Now, don't disappoint me in there." He said as he released the band and put his pants back on.

After rebuckling his belt, he stood still and took in Kathleen's movements around his penis. He felt himself getting even more excited, almost to his limit. She seemed to still be fighting for her freedom; this kind of desperation only aroused him even further.

He was driven out of his trance when he noticed that the previous woman--whose arm he had smashed--was still alive. She laid on the floor, motionless but alive; her crying had not let up since he had flicked her earlier.

He walked toward her and stood over her. After watching her for a few seconds, he moved his right foot over her and stepped down. Unlike with Kathleen, he did not spare this woman, and exerted much more force, crushing her. He felt her bones crack and break and her flesh brust into wet and sticky fluids as he applied more pressure; unlike with the previous women that night--in which he wore his flip-flops--he was not completely bare and as such felt everything beneath his foot. Before long, his foot completely settled, but he exerted even more pressure as he lifted his heel and grinded on the ball of his foot even harder to further pulverize her.

Afterwards, he lifted his foot and set it down beside the mess. Whatever remained of the woman was twisted into an unrecognizable splatter of red paste and bits of hair and fabric. The only thing that even remained of her was bits of her flattened arm, it having been pressed hard into floor by his earlier stomp.

Upon seeing this, Tim found that he could not contain himself any longer. He rushed out of his bedroom and headed for the bathroom, where he could release his pent-up euphoria and then rest for the night. As he reached the bathroom, he had one last idea.

"Kathleen would make great 'target practice'." He said to himself, with diabolic glee.


----->

Vignette #3 - Target Practice by Black Neptune

Target Practice (Vignette #3)

Tim had entered into his bathroom, switching the light switch on in haste as he stumbled to the toilet. His bare feet firmly planted on the soft carpet before the toilet, he lifted both of its seats and briefly stared at the clear water below. As he stood there, he could feel Kathleen's tiny hands still holding on to--struggling, even--the tip of his penis; her minuscule movements working to physically excite him well past its breaking point.

He knew that he could not wait any longer.

He unzipped his pants and reached inside to pull his erect member out from within. As expected, the tiny, pathetic blond woman was brought out with it. She looked down below her, and saw the gigantic porcelain bowl of water below her. Almost as if she knew what was coming, she turned back towards Tim and began to scream in protest.

Tim's fingers grabbed her by her arms and plucked her away from the appendage. He brought her close to his face, smiling in a sort of twisted glee as he witnessed up close just how afraid she was.

"Please don't do this!" She screamed as she was brought to his face. "Please...!"

"Request denied," Tim retorted. "I'm in control, little girl, and there's nothing you can do about it."

Kathleen let out a frustrated yell. "Why!? What did I do to deserve this!?"

"Well, you were kind of a bitch back in high school, that's part of it. The other part is just that you were simply at the wrong place at the wrong time." He shook her briefly in his grasp. "I just wanted some tiny girls to play with."

"You-"

"Time's up," Tim interrupted. "If we keep talking like this, I'll lose it. So, down you go..."

Kathleen screamed as she was lowered back down to his waiting extremity. He turned his hand over so that its palm was upwards and cupped his hand somewhat. He released the grip that he had on Kathleen, letting her fall into his palm. Then, he reached for his penis and took a tight grip of it, though not too tight so as to not crush the tiny woman. Afterwards, he began to pump.

Kathleen was in completely agony. If the fact that her face and body were violently being rubbed back and forth against his gigantic dick was not enough, there was also the mental anguish over the thought of being used as nothing more than a tiny sex toy to him. Worst of all, she could do nothing about it. She was just too tiny to fight him, so small that he could just as easily crush her underfoot if he wanted to, as he demonstrated just minutes before.

She continued to scream, while at the same time the musky odor and taste of his warm skin entered her nostrils and mouth. Her tongue even caught a bit of it as her mouth remained open. Furthermore, her face was becoming sore with the constant friction between it and Tim's penis. She tried to beat against it with her arms, but she quickly learned that with the increasingly rapid movements, it would have possibly ended with them being broken or otherwise injured.

This torture seemed to go on for an eternity, though it was likely only minutes. Kathleen wondered if he was prolonging the eventual release, either to torture her or as a test of endurance. In a much more sane situation, a guy who could hold off his climax would have been a dream for her, but right now, it was nothing short of a nightmare. She could do nothing but bear the pain and wait for it to all be over.

Tim continued to pump his erect member, relishing in not only Kathleen's tiny form between it and his palm, but also reliving in his mind his actions that night up until that point. He recalled with vivid clarity how he crushed Jaclyn underfoot even after she pleaded for her life, and how he smeared her remains across the floor. He recalled how he crushed Bianca's head like a grape beneath his flip-flop, how the rest of her body twitched in response before it fell limp. He recalled the Asian woman--whose name he had not learned--and how he smashed her arm flat into the floor, before later crushing her with his bare foot. He played those moments over and over again in his head, taking in their fear, their agony, and their complete hopelessness as he snuffed out each of their lives with no more effort than stepping on an insect.

...He could not take it any longer.

He released his grip from his penis and took the tiny woman by her arms once more. Knowing that it was only a matter of seconds before the inevitable release, he held her right in front of his member, and gave in to his urges. Viscous white fluid shot from the slit of his penis and began to fire at Kathleen. Pulling his head back and closing his eyes, he exhaled heavily as he continued to ejaculate.

Kathleen struggled as she was struck over and over by globs of seed. She wanted to scream, but as she opened her mouth, the fluid entered her mouth, leaving a bitter taste within and causing her to gag. She could barely even see, as the semen had covered the entirely of her face, forcing her to close her eyes to keep more of it from going into it. With her nose also coated by the fluid, she had a difficult time breathing, and yet, the shots continued to strike her body.

Before long, Tim could feel himself dying down, as the last of his semen petered out as pathetic drops into the toilet below. As his penis softened and gradually became flaccid, he looked down at Kathleen, who with the exception of her arms was completely coated with his semen, dripping from her toes down into the waters below her.

"White looks good on you," Tim teased.

Kathleen did not respond.

He shrugged, and turned around. He took a few steps onto the cold hard floor, and dropped her onto it. Upon hitting the floor, he watched to see her next action; she did nothing but lay there, whether it was in pain or in defeat, he was not sure.

He nudged her with his toe. "Hey," he said. "You're not dead, are you?"

After waiting a few more seconds, he finally saw some movement from her. He watched as she brought her hands to her face and attempted to wipe away the semen that covered it. Soon after, she slowly stood to her feet, struggling with her balance due to the slippery fluid at her legs and feet.

"Good," Tim said. "Now, I want you to run."

Kathleen looked up at him, and he could see a hint of fear in her eyes.

"Oh, I'm not going to step on you," he said. "It's just... I have to pee now, and I don't want an easy target."

It seems that she had gotten the message, as she took off running in the opposite direction, though she slipped and fell a couple of times. Tim watched her run, though at her size as well as due to the sticky fluid still coating her, she was not making much headway at all, even considering that she was a tiny, bug-sized person.

Soon, he could feel another fluid ready to erupt from his dick. Taking it in his hand, he aimed at the tiny woman and released a steady stream of amber liquid onto the floor. The stream steadily made its way towards Kathleen, as she looked behind her and saw it headed in her direction. He heard a yelp from her, right before the urine struck her, pushing her off of her feet and onto the floor.

"I said I didn't want an easy target," Tim said as he unleashed the remaining liquid upon her.

The force of the deluge kept her from regaining her footing, and she could do nothing but lay in the ever-growing pool of urine around her as the putrid stream washed off much of the semen that remained on her.

The urine stream soon receded, after which Tim pushed his penis back into his pant and zipped it back up. He watched the pathetic, tiny Kathleen as she let out a yell of frustration and pounded her fists into the floor, splashing up drops of urine in the process.

"You mad, little girl?" Tim teased again.

Indeed she was. Kathleen was furious. Furious at this man--this monster--for treating her as something even less than even a bug. Furious at herself for being too weak to do anything about it. Furious at the entire situation that she was presently in.

Her clothes and body drenched with urine, she stood to her feet, trying to maintain her balance on the wet floor around her.

"Why!?" She turned around and faced the giant before her. He did nothing but look down at her in some sort of twisted amusement. "Why are you such an asshole!? You goddamned piece of shit!! What the fuck is wrong with you!?"

"You sure you want to be yelling at me like that?" Tim responded. "I could just as easily stomp on you right now."

"Do it, then!" Kathleen responded in rage, tears streaming from her eyes. "It's not like you weren't going to kill me in the first place!!"

Tim did nothing but stare at her.

"You were always a freak, even back in school!! No friends, no life, nothing!! Everyone knew that you were crazy, and here it is!! Proof of what we all knew!!"

She could see his face twitch in respond to her words.

She stomped a few steps forward. "I bet you weren't even loved at home!! You weren't loved or even liked by anybody!! No wonder you turned out so screwed up!! And I can see it!! I can see why no one loved you, and will never love you!! You are a FREAK, and that's all you'll ever be!! You are nothing more than-"

Before she could finish her angry rant, Tim's right foot rushed right towards her, its big toe striking her in her chest. He was sent flying backwards through the room, until she hit a solid wall behind her. She fell to the floor, and curled over, clutching her chest in her hands. The floor shook as Tim approached her, his bare feet walking right through the pool of urine without a care. She shivered as he reached her, and looked up towards his face, clearly agitated and its eyes shooting daggers into her very being.

"Listen, you little bitch," he started, his tone carrying an air of contempt. "You don't know anything about me or my life. And I'm the freak? Coming from the whore who got caught sucking Glenn Anderson's dick behind the bleachers? And I wish that was the only story that I've heard of your promiscuity."

Kathleen considered refuting this, but did not see any point in doing so.

"You should be used to being used like some kind of sex toy or doll or whatever, because that's all you are. Nothing but something for guys to use and toss aside when someone hotter shows up." He kneeled down, bringing his face closer to her. "That's the cold hard truth of it. You are nothing to me."

His words angered her further. "Fuck you, asshole!! Just get it over with and kill me!!"

Tim stared at her for a few seconds, before reaching down and picking her up from the floor. He pulled her close to his face, getting a clear view of the anger-laced fear that had gripped her body.

"No," he said, his eyes locked right on her body. "You're not in charge of this situation; I am. And believe me, I will snuff the life out of you when I'm ready to. But not now." He stood up. "Because of that little rant, I'm going to keep you alive a while longer."

He opened the bathroom door and walked outside. "I'm going to torture you like you've never been tortured before, and when I've decided that I'm finished with you, only THEN will I put you out of your misery."

Upon reaching his room, he walked towards his bed. The plastic container that she was held in beforehand rested upon it, and he grabbed it and took it to his desk. He placed the contained on the desk, and then placed Kathleen inside.

"Now, get some rest, whore," he ordered.

With that, he left the tiny woman to her own devices, and exited the room. He headed downstairs into the kitchen, and grabbed his mop and bucket from the broom closet.

He was not going to leave that pool of pee sitting in his bathroom all night, after all.


----->

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=2908