- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is a Giant male / shrunken female story, so if you don't like that kind of stuff, then I'd suggest you leave now and keep the flame revies at bay. ...And yes, I'm going to keep putting these disclaimers before M/f stories as a safeguard against people who are vocal in their hate for M/f stories and situations.

This story mostly came about as an exercise to shake off the writer's block that I have been suffering for a long while now.


 

No Escape (Vignette #1)

With as much energy as she could muster, Jaclyn ran across the room, her bare feet slapping against the hard-tiled floor. The room was rather cool thanks to the house's central air system, which--combined with the fact that she was in nothing but her bra and panties--especially helped to prevent her from dehydrating.

However, she was also gripped by intense fear.

The room she was within was as large as a city's center, and the tables and chairs and other furniture rose as high as skyscrapers, and the ceiling even higher.

She was only a mere two inches tall. Not only that, but her very life was in extreme danger.

Suddenly, she heard them; booming sounds in the distance that were becoming louder and louder with each "crash".

She knew that she did not have much time at all. She needed to find a place to hide. She looked at her surroundings. The nearby table was her best chance, as all of the other possible spots--underneath one of the cabinets or bookshelves, for example--were too far for her to reach in time.

She rushed to the table's leg and hid behind it. As the crashing sounds drew closer, Jaclyn peeked out from behind the leg and eyed the doorway with frightful anticipation.

Within seconds, the source of the noise revealed itself: a 20-something-year-old man. His brown hair was rather short and unkempt, his face with no facial hair that could be easily seen. He wore his unbuttoned yellow shirt over a white undershirt, along with deep blue jeans and brown leather flip-flops. In any other setting, he would be quite handsome.

However, the current situation renders that moot. He was massive, a giant of epic proportions. Or more accurately, he was just an average man, a bit over 6 feet tall. However, compared to her, he was a titan. All because he had used something that could only be described as "magic" to shrink her.

She watched as he walked into the room, his eyes peered on the floor as his footsteps created tremors that threaten to knock her off-balance and expose her. As he began to walk past the table, Jaclyn moved around the leg of the table to make sure that she was out of his sight.

"Where is she...?" he asked himself. "She couldn't have gotten too far. Man, when I find her..."

Her heart was racing. She breathed heavily as he slowly walked by. She continued to watch him patrol the room, wondering when she would get an opening to continue her escape. She did not know where she would go or if it was more dangerous outside; all she knew was that staying inside was certain death.

As the giant appeared to leave the room and enter the adjacent one, Jaclyn slowly crept from the leg of the table. Carefully watching the doorway he had exited from, she began to move from the leg to the other one to her left. After several seconds, the man did not return, and she broke out in a full sprint, dashing for that other leg. She did not hear his footsteps, though the floor in the next room was covered with carpet, so she believed that it absorbed much of the shock of his steps. Either way, she had to be careful.

She was 3/4's of the way to her goal when she heard the footsteps return. She nearly let out a loud scream, but fought to keep it bottled up. She looked to her right and saw his massive legs and feet making their way back into the kitchen. He walked towards the table, and then stopped in front of it.

Turning away momentarily, Jaclyn had nearly reached her target. She doubled her effort--so that she could get there and rest, if only for a few seconds--until she heard a loud voice speak from the giant's direction.

"Hah, there you are."

She nearly jumped out of her own skin when she heard this. She looked again to her right, and saw the giant man's face peeking down from above the table.

He stood upright, and made his way to the other side of the table, where she was. She screamed, and retreated further underneath the table, hoping that she would somehow avoid his grasp.

She looked behind, and saw that he was behind her and laid down on the floor on his belly. His right hand--its index finger bound by its thumb, the former looking as if it's exerting quite a bit of strength to be released--was reaching in for her, and approaching her fast. In that instant, she put much more effort into her run. Then, she felt something hit her in her back with tremendous force, so much so that it knocked her off of her feet and sent her flying ahead, out from underneath the table--between the legs of the nearby chair, even--and onto the open floor some distance away.

She laid on the floor for several seconds, her back in excruciating pain. She fought back tears as she heard the footsteps of the giant approach her. Knowing that she'd be a sitting dusk if she remained there, she endured her aching back and stood to her feet and began to run once more. She did not know where to go, but she had to try. She had to try to get away.

A large shadow appeared around her. She looked up, and saw the sole of the giant's right sandal looming over her. It then descended. She screamed as she leapt to her left.

The sandal-clad foot slammed onto the floor with great force, creating a gust of air that blew her back a bit. She had narrowly avoided meeting the fate of some bug scurrying at a person's foot. The giant's foot rose again, and as did she. She took off running, while watching the movements of the giant man behind her. He motioned his hovering foot in her direction, and above it she could see his face; it wore on it a sadistic smirk, one that way taking joy in putting her through this torture.

The foot descended once again, and again she jumped out of its way. It impacted the floor behind her; once again, she had saved herself. Not giving herself any rest, she immediately took off running again. However, before she could make any headway, the giant's left foot slammed down in front of her. Before she could react, she crashed into it, and fell backwards onto the floor.

"Quit being such a stubborn bitch," the giant spoke. "Like it or not, I'm gonna step on you."

Upon hearing these words, Jaclyn's heart skipped a beat. Of course, she already knew of his intentions, but hearing them spoken out made her even more scare of the man.

And yet, she did not want to just give in and let him murder her like that. So, she once again stood up and ran, this time between his legs and behind him.

"You really are an idiot," the man said as he turned around.

She continued to run, hoping for some kind of reprieve. Some kind of salvation. She was not particularly religious, but deep down she was praying for a miracle of some sort. Something to deliver her from this hell.

She looked back, just in time to see his gigantic right foot shoot towards her and collide with her back. It sent her flying several feet away, before she landed on the hard floor, rolling violently until she came to a stop. Laying on her back--it screaming in its own way in pain--she watched as the sadistic giant approached her, his footsteps shaking the floor below her with each step of his mighty feet. She tried to get up, but her body betrayed her; she could not move. She did not know if she had pushed herself to her limits, or if fear had finally gripped her completely. Either way, there was nothing she could do except let her tears flow.

"Please..." she whimpered out. "...Please don't kill me... I'll do anything..."

As the giant man stopped in front of her, his mouth twisted into a smile as he let out a short laugh.

"Sorry, but I have plenty of other little girls like you to keep me entertained," he replied. "I can easily do away with a few of you every so often, and tonight, you drew the short straw."

"Can't you kill one of the other girls instead of me...!?" Jaclyn yelled out. "Please!"

The giant sighed. "What did I just say? You can bitch about it all you want; it's not gonna change anything." He then started to move his right foot towards her.

"No... Please! Stop!!"

The giant laughed. "YOU'RE telling me to stop now?! Now I want to crush you even more now!"

With nothing else she could do, Jaclyn screamed as his right foot moved over towards her. Before long, she was completely within its shadow, giving her nothing but the view of his flip-flop's dark sole as the front end of his foot was suspended over her.

Then, without a word, it fell upon her.

~~~

This tiny woman had amused Tim enough for the night. She was spent, though he admitted that she fought to the very end. But there was no escape, no reprieve; she was done. There was nothing left to do but to end their little game.

He lowered his foot onto her body, extinguishing her tiny screams. In its place was an audible wet crunch from underneath his flip-flop as his foot pulverized her body into paste. Through his sandal's sole, he could feel her bones breaking and crunching as his foot settled flat on the floor; he relished the feeling as he felt himself become more and more "excited" down below.

Afterwards, he lifted his heel, and twisted his foot to the right and left, further demolishing the unfortunate woman's body beneath him. Before long, he could not hear any more crunching at all; it was likely that she was a complete splatter by now.

He slid his foot back, smearing what remained of her into a red trail of blood and bits of flesh leading to his foot. He looked down and examined his handiwork. Nothing about the woman was recognizable, even her black underwear were completely shredded into the main splatter by his titanic foot. He lifted his right foot and turned its sole towards him, holding its shin with his right hand. More of the woman's remains were plastered on his sandal's sole, though again it was not anything that could be identified as once human.

Tim laughed devilishly as he released his foot. He absolutely loved this; he loved being able to shrink down people and crush them underfoot like bugs. It was the ultimate high for him, and the ultimate humiliation for his victims. After all, what proud human being would want to be treated like nothing more than a lowly bug?

He then turned around and walked out of the room. There were more waiting for him; more that he had to break and burst underneath his feet.


----->