Friend or Foe 2 : Geez Louise by edexdexx
Summary:

After surviving his near death experience, Franky finds himself in the care of new folks. However are all of them in it to help him? Will Maddison or Liza find out he's still alive?


Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Adult 30-39, Butt, Feet, Growing/Shrinking out of clothes, Growing Woman, Humiliation, Maternal, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: Friend or Foe
Chapters: 25 Completed: Yes Word count: 37129 Read: 145709 Published: November 27 2012 Updated: February 03 2015

1. Lost and Found by edexdexx

2. ER by edexdexx

3. Rise and Shine by edexdexx

4. Household Meeting by edexdexx

5. Soups On by edexdexx

6. No Rest For The Weary by edexdexx

7. Best Frenemies by edexdexx

8. Lay and Prey by edexdexx

9. R & R by edexdexx

10. Franky's Hell by edexdexx

11. Mother Dearest by edexdexx

12. Morning Prep by edexdexx

13. Silent Warfare by edexdexx

14. Red Flag by edexdexx

15. Meltdown by edexdexx

16. Bonding by edexdexx

17. Heart to Heart by edexdexx

18. Reunion by edexdexx

19. Reunion Part II by edexdexx

20. Familiar Territory by edexdexx

21. Dysfunctional Rescue by edexdexx

22. Back in the Action by edexdexx

23. Collateral Damage by edexdexx

24. Showdown by edexdexx

25. And then . . by edexdexx

Lost and Found by edexdexx
Author's Notes:

Reading the first story Friend or Foe isn't entirely necessary to understand the plot. You should be able to piece together most of what happened. Hope you enjoy the first few chapters.

1. Lost and Found

It's a breezy summer day in the middle of July, surely many people would enjoy being active. Adolescence out of school and enjoying time at home, on vacation, or hanging out with their friends. Or perhaps being a bickering mother and daughter.

" Mom why are we here at the river, this is such a waste of time." Louise moaned as she walked behind her mother along side her best friend Jenna, the trio walking along the rivers edge.

" She's right, what sixteen year old would want to be walking by this lake when we could be talking to boys or dating." Jenna dreamily said putting her hands at her cheeks at the thought.

" First of all we're at a river not a lake." Elise replied to Jenna with a huff clearly irritated by her complaining and her best friend. " Besides getting some fresh-air would be god for you both, even if neither of you are dressed to be walking outdoors for today." Elise finished pointing out their attires.

Elise was quite correct, Louise was dressed in a black sleeveless shirt and dark blue denim jeans. Jenna no better with a tube top and a short skirt on. A stark contrast to Elise's yellow t-shirt and shorts on.

" All I'm saying is I don't want to be out." Louise rolled her eyes wanting this field trip to be over already.

"Kids these days, no appreciation for nature. Fine hang tight here for a little while longer and walk a bit, I'm going to gaze at some sights." Elise said giving in and walking into a more wooded area leaving Louise and Jenna alone for the moment.

" Is your mom still trying to re-connect with you Louise?" Jenna asked, continuing to walk and made sure to ask that once Elise was out of sight.

" Key-word 'trying' I don't see what the point is we're hardly a family anymore." Louise shrugged her shoulders slightly.

" Oh come on, maybe she's hurting as much as you are. Good thing I'm only here with you both over the summer this year, I don't think your mom could take it if I was her geological daughter." Jenna care-freely responded.

" Shut up Jenna, the sooner we go home the better and it's 'biological' you dope." Louise sarcastical replied continuing her walk with Jenna.

" Still it's not like you've been doing much of anything the past month since your sister. ."

" Jenna! Enough!" Louise snapped, cutting off Jenna from finishing her statement. " You know sometimes you don't know when to keep your mouth shut."

" Sorry sorry miss crabby pants. Come on lets turn around and go back now." Jenna lazily responded stopping in her tracks.

" Yeah that's the smartest thing you've said all day." Louise boredly said taking a few more steps forward, before she turned around to head back but instead found herself on a pit-stop in tripping to the round.

" Ouch! Dammit!" Barked an annoyed Louise.

" And you call me a ditzy klutz." Jenna chuckled at Louise's mishaps.

" No, I tripped on something, What the heck was it?" Louise questioned getting up to her and turning around to look down at whatever caused her fall.

" What the. ." Louise looked down but she couldn't quite identify what the object was being that it was covered in dirt and a bit of mud in most areas. She crouched down to get a closer look and used her index finger to brush off some of the dirt on whatever it was.

" Eew, you're really going to touch some dirty thing you see on the ground." Jenna looked rather disgusted.

Louise paid no mind to Jenna's comment as she unraveled more of the form of the thing she tripped on. However, her green eyes lit up at what she realized it be, she even brushed her red-highlighted blond hair out of the way to be sure she wasn't hallucinating.

" A. . .t-tiny. person!?!? M-mom!!!!" Louise screamed hopping back some, clearly startled at her recent discovery.

" A tiny person, what are y- eek!! A bug!?" Jenna shrieked looking down at the same area that Louise was.

" No you idiot! It's a person look closer!" Louise screamed pointing down at it.

Surely enough Louise was right, it was a miniature person laying face down and very dirty, not to mention naked to the core, save for a piece of duct tape hanging loosely off of his body.

In a minute Elise came running up to Louise and Jenna, hearing both of their screams.

" What's the matter!?!" Elise asked looking about, suspecting something to have happened.

" Look down." Louise stated somewhat nervously, pointing to what she was referring to.

" Oh my god. . ." Elise said in absolute awe once she stared to the ground.

" Is that a . . .miniature person?" Elise asked not sure like Louise was before if she was only imagining things.

" It's real." Louise assured Elise; not that she was much more sure herself.

" Hold on, luckily since I'm a doctor I keep some gloves handy." Elise said reaching into her pockets and taking out a pair of medical gloves. After putting them on, Elise slowly picked up the tiny body and placed it into one of her hands. Using her free hand to prod the body a couple of times she checked for a pulse and to see if it was even alive.

" Um. . .is it alive?" Jenna asked trying to break the silence.

" It's a boy, and it was tough but I can feel his pulse, it's pretty weak though. His body feels very cold, he could be in a state of hypothermia. It also seems like there's some water in his lungs, he's in pretty bad shape. He's wounded all over and they're infected, some of his bones may even be fractured. If I had to guess he's been in a comatose for the last week." Elise explained in her analysis.

Louise seemed utterly shocked at what she heard, while in Jenna's case every last word seemed to go over her head.

Elise bit her bottom lip a bit before drawing her conclusion" He needs help badly, we have to take him home with us." Elise bit her bottom lip a bit,

End Notes:

I wonder who that could be.

ER by edexdexx

2. ER

" I have to drive, so Louise you're going to have to hold him until we get home." Elise reasoned holding out one hand to Louise for her to take the glove off and put onto hers.

" Huh home? Shouldn't we be taking him to a hospital?" Louise questioned.

" That's not a good idea, the last thing we need is someone turning this into a science expo." Elise rejected the idea, not wanting it to turn into some huge media affair.

" Oh em gee I could be famous!" Jenna excitedly claimed with a twinkle in her hazel eyes.

" Jenna shut up." Elise and Louise said at the same time.

Nodding at Elise's reasoning Louise took her mom's gloves and put them on and Elise carefully placed the small male into her hands. The trio of females then made their way to Elise's vehicle with Elise of course taking the drivers seat while Louise and Jenna sat in the back seats.

" Is everyone buckled in all tight?" Elise asked to the girls in the back, as they both nodded.

" He's so. . . .fragile. . .and thin." Louise softly said a little amazed that she had a boy in the palms of her hands, rubbing the sides of his frame a bit with her thumbs.

" Just be careful with him." Elise said starting the ignition to the car and took off driving out of the woods and heading through the roads. Meanwhile in the back Louise and Jenna couldn't keep their eyes off of the diminutive person in Louise's hands. The whole experience seemed like something that would happen in a science-fiction television show.

After fifteen minutes Elise finally reached the driveway of the house and parked her car. Everyone in a hurry opened their doors and got out.

" Alright I doubt he has much time left, so I'll need to do as much as I can." Elise spoke quickly, unlocking the door to the house.

" Uh oh, she's in medical mode." Louise said to Jenna as they walked in the door.

" Put the little person on the dining table, for lack of better options." Elise asked to Louise, while she fumbled through a closet filled with home medical equipment. Being a doctor Elise found it important to be prepared. Louise obliged to her mother's command and carefully placed the near dead patient back first on the table.

" Look how small it is." Jenna said staring at the male.

" Yeah, I've never seen anything like it." Louise agreed.

" He definitely won't be pleasing any girls with it." Jenna reasoned, nodding her head with her eyes closed.

" Yea- what! Is that all you're thinking about!" Louise snapped at Jenna shaking her head in shame realizing what she was really referring to.

" Okay you two stand back so I can work." Elise said coming back with a medical kit, and a new set of gloves on hands.

Louise and Jenna then took a couple of steps back to give her room, but still looking in to see her operate.

Elise opened her kit and started off by taking out several body disinfecting wipes to try and clean off most of the dirt from him especially the dirt that found it's way into his lacerations and bruises. This wouldn't be too hard of a task to do on a regular sized human, but at the subjects tiny few inches of height she had to be very gentle to accommodate for his fragile size.

" Geez, the poor thing looks like he got out of a fight with a grizzly bear." Elise said looking very concerned.

The girls continued to look on at Elise working. Next up Elise took out a container of ointment to help his wounds, she only put a small amount on the tip of her index finger, as she had to rub almost all of his body with it since he had bruises all over. Even having to rub some on his testicles and bottom.

By far the most difficult part was to bandage his body. Considering the bandages were far too big for him, the best she could do was tear off and cut the bandages until they suited his frame and cautiously wrapped them around most of his body, but he still would be flexible enough to move if he had to. At least he didn't need surgery, that would've been out of the question considering there would be no way he'd live through the blood loss at his size.

" Hm, I'm going to have to to do CPR to get the excess water out of his body. She had to be very careful not to apply too much pressure and leave him in worse shape than he started in. So Elise cunningly used her index and middle finger to press on the little body's chest and stomach for the next several minutes, to at least make his breathing easier.

Her efforts seemed to be for naught since nothing was happening. But, keeping her determination Elise applied more force to try and get results for several more minutes. Finally, the first signs of motion and life were displayed from the man as he started to reflexively cough out water wildly from his body. The sudden act even made Elise jump a bit. Louise and Jenna came closer to see as the person finally stopped coughing.

The trio all looked at him with brimming wonder as they all began to lean in closer, their figures all looming in over his frame. Much to all of their amazement their eyes widened as they started to see his eyelids cringe a bit and his body beginning to move a tad. This only meant one thing, that he was about to wake up.

Rise and Shine by edexdexx
Author's Notes:

Just so there isn't confusion from this point the story is being told from Franky's perspective. For all the scenes Franky isn't involved in will be told in a third person POV.

3. Rise and Shine

I vaguely recall mentioning that my life didn't flash before my eyes preceding my near-death moments, well I got that pleasure right now, every last event I experienced from the last few weeks flooded through my mind at speeds I never thought was possible. I tried extremely hard to move, but I had limited results, I actually feel something holding it place.

Even though I can barely think straight right now, I tried to open my eyes which proved to be my most difficult task yet since they were reacting very sensitively to the light. I had to open them very slowly so they can re-adjust to it and eventually they stayed open. It took a good minute for my sight to get re-orientated and for me to see everything with clarity. Much to my horror I was surrounded by people that I had no clue to who they were. . . .Then again. . . where the hell I am I!??! Needless to say I'm pretty frightened, there were three gigantic girls above me that seemed just as dumbfounded to see me than I was to see them.

Wait, that's right I remember now, I was shrunk! The memories poured into my mind recapping the events that happened to me, from being shrunken by Maddison, surviving her horrible games, meeting Liza, tricking Maddison, being shrunk again, both of them turning on me, and of course suffering the worst abuse I ever had in my life to being thrown off a cliff into a raging river. . . .But, that must mean. .

" I'm alive. . . ." I spoke out loud in disbelief.

" Oh em gee! Are you like an alien!?!" Said this one girl about 5'5 perhaps with long chestnut brown hair and hazel eyes, she doesn't sound too bright.

" H-he spoke. . ." Said another girl that stood beside the ditzy one, she was a blonde with red highlights.

" Goodness can you at least try to make him feel reassured." Said an older women maybe in her 30's, she looks great for her age no less with black hair and green eyes, she stood noticeably taller than the other two, maybe 6'0 even, she also had the tips of her fingers on my body to keep me in place.

" Yes you're alive. My name is Elise and I helped you from the brink of death. Over there is my daughter Louise who found you and her best friend Jenna." Elise explained, pointing at Louise and Jenna respectively as she introduced them.

" W-why?" I asked. I'm not sure how to receive these news, I'm no pessimist but that beating I took at the hands, feet, and mouths of Maddison and Liza should've killed me, let alone being tossed into a river where I thought I would've drowned. My body is as sore as can be, not to mention I've never felt so physically weak before and mentally for that matter. The icing on the cake being any hope of returning to normal size is gone, and here I am as hapless as can be under these giant strangers, I have no idea what to do now. Quite frankly death doesn't sound all too bad right now, and I almost wish I did die.

" What do you mean why? It was the right thing to help someone in need." Elise responded rather surprised that I asked such a question.

" Speak for yourself, it was Louise who tripped on you." Jenna laughed.

" Tch, typical guy just an obstacle on the road, you should have stayed out of my way. At least you're small enough to be easily handled." Louise grunted, rolling her eyes at me.

" Are you such a bitch on purpose or is it natural to you?" I asked bluntly, I should be more careful in my choice of words among these behemoths, but what could they do to me that hasn't been done or attempted already?

On the other hand the three ladies looked flabbergasted out my outburst especially the bit- I mean Louise.

" What did you say to me you little bug!" Louise screamed, and looked like she was about to reach over to kill me, but Jenna held her shoulders to keep her restrained.

" Alright all of you that's enough! Louise and Jenna go upstairs to your room right now!" Elise strictly demanded.

" Mom, but!" Louise was going to protest but Jenna pulled her over and with a swift head motion gestured her to go upstairs, with that they both left. Once Elise heard the door upstairs close she turned her attention to me/

" Look we're only trying to help you, but I will not tolerate you referring to my daughter as a bitch." Elise sternly stated sounding very authoritative, oddly enough I didn't feel scared in the least.

" If the shoe fits I suppose and if you wanted to help you should've left me to die." I responded flatly, the cold hard fact is that I have little to live for right now, what can I possibly do or accomplish at this size?

" What do you mean let you die!? I can't let a little person in critical condition just pass away before my eyes! I'm trying to be your friend here, and you're being plain difficult." Elise boldly stated losing some of her composure.

The one word that caught my attention was "friend", the sheer word literally almost made me re-feel every ounce of pain and humiliation I suffered from my so-called "friends" who are responsible for the state I am in right now made me furious with anger.

" Oh what do you know about friends! It was because of 'friends' that made me end up like this! I was beaten within an inch of my life, and left to die! My life is over, I've got nothing, what do you want or expect of me?!? Do you want to use and abuse me too!?!" I lost it and started to pour out the trauma left in my mind, I was angry and sorrowful, keeping the tears from flooding my eyes was impossible.

Elise's face changed from authoritative to very soft and sympathetic as she released her hand off my body.

" I'm sorry um, please tell me your name" Elise asked softly trying to help me regain my composure.

" Franky." I replied. I started to wipe away my eyes with my hand.

" Okay Franky, well under some surveillance your bruises and lacerations will heal, do you have any guardian I can return you to?" Elise asked trying to be more sensitive now.

" No my real parents are dead, and I lived with foster parents who I didn't get along with very well. We lost contact awhile ago when I left for my first year of college." I responded, I guess it may sound sad, but to be honest that's something I came to terms with a long time ago. However, this does bring up the reality that I have no one dependable that I can rely on.

Elise's face became much more empathetic now like she could feel every bit of pain that I felt, and she seemed to be in a deep contemplative thought.

" The poor thing is so weak, small, hurt, and helpless. I can't leave him to fend for himself. Who knows how scientists would treat him. . " Elise thought to herself.

" Okay Franky I'll tell you what, you can stay here as long as you need to." Elise softly stated while smiling and brushing the top of my head with her finger.

How can she say something like that!?!? Surely there must be some kind of catch, she hardly knows a thing about me yet she'll let me stay in her house?!

" W-why would you let me!? I'm small, useless, and weak, I can't contribute anything!!" I protested, I can't fathom her reasoning at all, but Elise only put her index finger over my lips to silence me.

" Because, when I had my two daughters my husband left out on us for another women, leaving us weak, vulnerable, with no one to depend on when I was 25. I had to step up and support my loved ones and be strong for them, when I was the only one my daughters could rely on when they were small. Now I'm 34 and can see you're in the same position with no one to depend on. So now I'll be strong for you too and you can rely on me" Elise smiled at me softly, I can imagine she's been through a lot.

I may not be able to understand her kindness one bit of how or why she can care for me unconditionally. I wish I could find some lie or malice in her words or tone, but so far nothing. Elise lifted her huge finger off of my body allowing me to speak again if I chose.

" So Franky if you don't mind me asking, your physical stature is something I've never sen before, not that I expect anyone else to have. But, I've worked with patients with dwarfism yet this seems nothing like it. All your limbs are proportional, all your bodily organs seem to be working fine, you're just like a regular human on a smaller scale." Elise asked curiously placing a finger on her chin trying to figure out a feasible explanation.

To tell her or not to tell her, that is the question. If I tell her the truth I may be on my way to solitary confinement in a mental asylum. Then again here I am small and all before her, maybe she'll believe me. Lying seems to be the better route, but I can hardly think of a good enough phenomena that can explain it. Even worse because she's a doctor so she must have a lot of biology knowledge under her belt to call my bluff.

" Well, I sorta. . . . this girl. . . .no. . .tis ra- . . .it . . ." I tried to lie, but I couldn't get a story together.

" Oh okay too personal, I'm sorry for asking about a touchy subject." Elise apologized, that worked out surprisingly well.

" Don't sweat it." I responded casually, I tried to sit up to get to my feet, but I got a sudden reminder of how worn down and thrashed I truly was.

" Hey hey! Take it easy to be honest I'm shocked your even awake right now." Elise concernedly reacted.

" What day is it? With that I can at least know how long I was out for." I asked, not sure how much time has passed.

" July 15th." Elise informed me, I think she was also curious to how long I was unconscious for.

After giving it a moment of thought, I was pretty astounded when I determined the answer.

" Ten days. . . . ." I spoke, to think I haven't died of starvation or dehydration is phenomenal.

" My goodness, you must be hungry and thirsty., wait here for a moment." Elise said beginning to walking off into the kitchen I presume. I heard a few sounds and a water faucet running, then Elise came back.

" This is the best I can do right now, but I bet your body needs it a lot right now." Elise explained as she put down a small bottle cap filled to the brim with water infront of me.

I gingerly turned over, knowing I can't move too fast and then ducked my head to the water considering I would have a hard time lifting the cap. Elise was right, after one sip it felt like rain hitting a desert. Chances are if I wasn't found today I really would've died. After downing most of the water I lifted up my head and took some deep breaths.

" Now then I suppose you'll need somewhere to rest and recuperate. ;Lucky for you Jenna brought her inflatable mattress in Louise's room, so you can stay in the guest room, now up you go." Elise said as she carefully began to enclose her hands around my body.

" I hope you're ready, I'll be extra gentle." She said, I'm pretty nervous since this was my first interaction with someone sane since my misadventures with Maddison. Staying true to her word Elise was very gentle and began to carry me out of the dining room. Within seconds Elise reached the guest room, I couldn't see much of the scenery since her hands encased a lot of my view. In any case Elise gently set me down on a nice bed, the room had a television, clock, beg, and a few artificial plants in there for decoration.

" Okay now lets get you situated." Elise smiled as she lifted up the blanket and covered it over half of my body, she already placed me over the pillow since it was larger than my whole body. I really can't believe how thoughtful she was being to me.

" I'm gonna go now to make you some soup, you should get some rest Franky." Elise said as she began to walk out of the door.

" Sure, thank you Elise." I said modestly, she seemed like a good person so far so I feel I owed her a show of gratitude.

" No need to thank me." Elise smiled cracking the door a bit to leave it slightly open as she left.

Household Meeting by edexdexx

4. Household Meeting

With Franky taken care of or the time being Elise went back into the kitchen and fumbled through some cabinets and pots. She figured it'd be best to prepare some soup for him since she isn't sure how his body will react to solid food.

While she put the soup on the stove to heat up, she decided to go upstairs to explain the situation of the new house guest to Louise and Jenna.
The door to her room was closed so Elise knew that Louise must be pretty furious right now, and slowly cracked it open.

" Hey Louise, Jenna" Elise greeted once she opened the door enough, the girls looked like they were having some idle chatting before she came in.

" What is it mom?" Louise eyelids lowered a bit, clearly upset for being sent up to her room.

" It's about the person you discovered today." Elise replied, she knew Louise won't receive these news too well.

" Oh! Did he leave or did you put the little thing out of his misery?" Louise sounded almost ecstatic in expecting Franky to be gone in one way or another.

Elise took a brief pause before answering. " Well the thing is, he's going to be staying with us, his name is Franky."

Louise and Jenna were quite up-taken at these news, but Louise looked visibly more affected by this.

" What!?!?" Why can't you dump him off somewhere!? He said he wanted to die, besides he called me a bitch!" Louise shouted out, her skin quickly becoming more red out of her anger.

" Don't be that way, it's like you'll have your own very little brother!" Jenna smiled away with her empty-headed statements.

" Look Louise, he didn't mean what he said back there; Franky's been through a lot and he maybe suffering from trauma. Plus it appears he has no one else that he can depend on so I can't leave him to his own devices in his current state." Elise explained hoping Louise would find some compassion in herself.

" But, how can you let some insignificant bug-boy stay here, he's just a useles-"

" Louise!" Elise shouted at her daughter, cutting off the statement she was going to make next. However, instead of scolding Louise for her bitterness Elise only sighed and got up to leave the room.

" You know Louise, you can't keep being so scornful forever." Elise said walking out so she could go back downstairs. Despite Elise ending the conversation Louise was far from finished ranting.

" Can you believe her!?!? How can she let another male . .thing! Into my life, into the house!? Some stupid tiny boy!" Louise sounded off in a fit of utter fury. Jenna was staring at the wall absentmindedly like she didn't have a care in the world.

" What do you care? He's super little, it's not like he can do anything to you." Jenna said snapping back into reality from lala land. Those words alone though were enough to stop Louise's rant entirely as she pondered the possibilities.

" That is true. . . . .we could whatever we want to him and there's nothing he can do to stop us." Louise said, subconsciously beginning to smirk at the idea.

" Who cares, I could have someone to boss around and do whatever I say. " Jenna giggled practically wanting her own slave to her whims.

" Squeezing him in my hand. . . .crushing him under my foot, making him feel so weak, powerful, and small." Louise fantasized, her smirk from before blossomed into a big grin.

" Hmm, he could massage my back or my feet, ooo or maybe do my nails, and train him like my own pet!" Jenna chuckled at her own fantasy of subjecting Franky to any of her whims. " I'm sure Elise would love to join in too!"

Louise and Jenna relished in the mere thought of the power trip they could have with a vulnerable tiny person to satisfy their personal agendas until Jenna's last comment snapped Louise out of her daydream.

" Shit, I forgot about her. I'd be grounded forever if she catches me messing with her patient."

" Why don't you just wait until Elise leaves the house or something?" Jenna asked tilting her head to her side.

" We could, but nothing would stop him from telling on us as soon as she comes back. . . .But then again. . .compared to him we look look like giants. I'm sure we can somehow 'persuade to keep his mouth shut." Louise began to snicker akin to Jenna's giggling as they went back to day-dreaming of all the fun and torment they could have at Franky's expense.

Meanwhile Elise was busy putting the finishing touches on Franky's soup. She poured the tomato soup into a bowl, finishing by putting a spoon in it.

" Alright I hope he enjoys it." Elise thought to herself as she made her way back to the guest room.



Soups On by edexdexx

5. Soups On

For the longest time I've been doing nothing but staring up at the roof above me. I don't know how I'm going to live like this, I'm so easy o physically manipulate and dominate at this size. And no matter how hard I tried to make up for that I always came out with the short end of the stick, Maddison and Liza can attest to that. Even worse since all it took was a little over a day and a half with Maddison to leave me in a near crippled state. Even though that maniac is out of my life the odds of me ever returning to normal are abysmal. How will I ever make something of myself, get a career, or even fall in love!? Will I have to spend the rest of my life needing someone to care for me, being looked at like a carnival sideshow? It's a horrific future and I refuse to accept a life such as that.

Luckily I heard the door open and disrupted my pessimistic thoughts and she had a bowl of hot soup. " I hope I didn't take too long, but here it is." Elise said placing the bowl on a small table that was by the bed I was in.

I simply stared at the bowl a bit taken back at the multiple flaws in me trying eat right now. For a normal sized person this would be no problem, but I'm not normal sized and this is a monumental task. For starts the bowl is too far away for me to reach it. Secondly, it's steaming hot and I'd be wasting my breath trying to cool it down. In the event I did get around those first two obstacles; the spoon was far too big for me to handle.

" Alright, let me know if it's too hot." Elise spoke as she grabbed the spoon and scooped up some of the soup with it. If Elise is saying that does that mean what I think it means?

I think it does since Elise started ot blow on the soup until the steam was gone, and she started to bring it forward to my mouth.

" Open wide." She said even opening her own mouth as a demonstration, going a step further by using her pointer finger of her free hand to life up my chin so none of it will spill onto me. It was hard not to to notice the soft feel of her warm flesh touching mine. All the worse since that made have to look her directly in the face, that flawless white skin and her wavy black hair that flowed a little past her shoulders was a magnificent sight to see, so much that I didn't realize my jaw beginning to drop because of her beauty.

Elise thought that it was me complying though and readily put the spoon to my mouth, then titled it slightly for me to swallow it. The soup tasted pretty good and it was at a much more bearable temperature since she blew on it. I'm sure at my state of hugner that anything would've tasted good.

" Very good." Elise said, curling her light pink lips into a smile as she scooped another spoon full of soup and blew on it again. I would've like to exert some sort of independence or self-sufficiency, but I would only be fooling and making an idiot out of myself so I gave in.

The cycle repeated a few minutes longer and I saw Elise's smile grow wider as she continued to feed me, I wonder if she's enjoying this.

" Okay, that's enough please." I said, at my size my stomach can't handle a lot of food at once understandably.

" Oops I forgot, you must not be able to eat a lot. Oh well you can have some more later if you want." Elise said as she looked at the television remote on th e table next to the soup bowl.

" Silly me perhaps there's something you want to watch." Elise suggested, picking up the remote and pressing th e power button. The t.v. clicked on and it was on the news channel which was in the middle of a broadcast.

" In recent news the bizarre disappearances within the county has continued to occur, so far a total of 12 people have been reported missing. It is speculated that someone has kidnapped them, however there is no evidence to place a suspect on the theory. There also has been no traces found from any of the missing people. Please contact us if you have any information that can help or have seen any of the following peo- " Elise changed the channel before the news anchorman finished the segment.

Why the hell would she do that!? I can't help but wonder if I'm one of the people they're talking about, wait. . could all the missing people they're talking about be victims of Maddison? These questions will be unanswered for now partly because of Elise.

" Uh, hey Miss Elise I was watching that." I said, I had to be careful not to sound too suspicious. Although maybe this isn't all bad. If my name or face was mentioned on the broadcast that would've opened the door to several complications.

" Oh, sorry. I sorta uh hate the media." Elise hollowly responded, I can clearly tell it's a lie, she visibly looks bothered with a concerned look in those green eyes.

" What's the matter Elise?"

Elise only stared at me for a moment, but she realized that her facade wasn't working

" Gosh I never was a good actor." Elise sighed and sat down by the side of the bed.

" Well the truth is my eldest daughter is one of the people who has been reported missing in all these strange disappearances. She's been missing for about a month now and no signs or traces of her has been reported. It's been so tough for Louise to deal with." Elise voice was starting to crack a bit talking about the matter was making her very upset.

I genuinely feel bad for her, being a parent and knowing one of your offspring are missing must be a horrible feeling.

" Is that why Louise is so feisty?" I asked trying to put two and two together.

" Sort of, they were very close and Loise looked up to her a lot. She doesn't know how to handle another person leaving her life." Elise finished closing her eyes for a second trying to regain some of her composure.

" I've been trying to bond with her over the Summer and took some time off to work to spend time with her, but she continues to push away." Elise looked down feeling ashamed of herself for being unable to get through to her child. Maybe I was too critical of them both before, they both seem to be hurting a lot inside.

" Elise, I'm sorry for how I acted before, you know you're a good person and an even better mother." I said to cheer her up, so far she's been the nicest person I've encountered in ages, well it's only been a little over a week, but it sure as hell feels longer though.

" Thank you Franky. Since you're taken care of for now, I'm going to go out for a little while, you should try to get some rest while I'm gone. I'll try to get some materials from my office that will accommodate for your size a little better." Elise softly smiled and sounded a little more assured as s he took the bowl and walked out the room.

A few moments later I heard her car keys jingle which let know Elise was about to leave, I guess it is a good idea to get some sleep with a peace of mind.

" Louise, Jenna! I'm going out for a bit, and will be back later." Elise screamed upstairs and made her departure soon after as I heard the front door close.

So much for peace of mind since I forgot about the gals upstairs and I already know Louise isn't too fond of me. Maybe if I'm lucky though they'll both leave me alone and I can apologize later.

Wishful thinking as always since a few short moments later I heard several footsteps coming from upstairs, I can feel it to my core that they were coming downstairs. And thus they did, maybe they want a snack or something and will go back upstairs. With each passing passing step they took my denial shrunk away as their steps got closer. My heart felt like it was descending into my stomach. I was a lamb waiting for the slaughter and the slaughter has arrived in the form of Louise and Jenna standing at the door, peering at me.




No Rest For The Weary by edexdexx

6. No Rest For The Weary

I feel like I'm in the jungle as a small wounded animal and Louise and Jenna being the predators l about to jump on their prey. I was too afraid to turn and look them in the eyes, but I could still see them from my peripheral vision. Making eye contact would only make them take action that much faster. I may only be delaying the inevitable, but a guy might as well try.

" Well, well, well if it isn't Franky is it?" Louise said sarcastically as she started to walk in, and approached the beside along side Jenna. How did she know my name, I don't remember telling her. Oh shit, that's right I told Elise and she must've talked to Louise and Jenna about me.

" I can't get over how little he is." Jenna said wide-eyed, at this point they were both almost as close as possible to the bed and staring down at me. They both looked to be the same height of 5'5, much shorter than Elise but giants to me no less.

" Indeed he is, it's like he's not even human." Louise said with a sinister tone in her voice. She was speaking to Jenna like I wasn't even here or aware of their presence. "More like a toy or even a pet."

" Oooooo, I used to love playing with toys." Jenna excitedly clapped her hands.

" Then lets play with our little toy Franky right now." Louise locked her eyes on me along with Jenna.

This was getting bad and fast, I better do something. " L-look Louise, I don't want any trouble." I pleaded, maybe reason will get to her.

" Hear that Jenna, he doesn't want any trouble." Louise snickered, but then astonished me entirely by roughly grabbing from out of the bed and into her hand, keeping me bound in her fist.

" I'm shocked you remembered my name, wasn't I Miss Bitch to you?" Louise said with a smirk knowing she was about to pay me back tenfold and applying a slight squeeze to my still battered body.

" Alright you win, I'm sorry for calling you a bitch, I honestly didn't mean it, I was just caught up in the moment ! " I squeaked out, Louise's squeezing was cutting off my oxygen and I could only squirm to no avail.

" How typical! Now you're sorry because you see what a powerless position you're in ! " Louise laughed but there was still a tone of anger in her voice.

" Quit it with your grudges Louise, lets play already." Jenna lost her patience and went as far to snatch me from Louise's hand with little concern for my safety. " Oooo, he's like this hamster I had one time. I think I forgot to feed him." Jenna gave my aching body a few light squeezes to get a feel of my frame.

" Down you go ! " Jenna happily smiled and leaned her body in a slanted position at the edge of the bed. She then dropped my body over her fair probably C-cup chest and gravity did it's work as I started to tumble down her body. I couldn't help but scream, it was like I was on some wild amusement park ride that hadn't had any safety inspections or seat belts. I would've tried to grab onto Jenna's clothes or her olive-toned skin, but I was rolling far too fast, which did no favors for my orientation.

My ill-fated ride came to a close as I stopped at the end of Jenna's ankle and beginning of her foot. Jenna then stood up straight placing her feet flat on the ground leaving me to roll onto the ground on the side of her left foot.

" Aaw, look how cute he looks by my feet." Jenna giggled at my diminutive form being right next to her comparatively mighty body.

" More like weak." Louise deviously said taking a few steps closer and rose her foot above my body. " Better look out bug man or else I'll squash you." Louise started to slowly lower her foot, she must want to gauge my reaction. She must be bluffing, then again at my size I shouldn't be making gambles so I made my way to my feet and began to hobble my way out of the foot's proximity. It was a harder task than I thought considering me being all bandaged up which restrained my mobility.

" Ha-ha!! I may die of laughter, look at the pathetic little thing limp." Louise laughed and I sensed those green eyes watching in absolute ecstasy of me struggling. Looking way up at her would've made me crap myself, so i just looked at the floor on my knees in exhaustion and pain.

" Oo, that looks like fun. Sorry little man but you're not finished yet." Following in Louise's footsteps quite literally Jenna's foot began to rise, although on my unfortunate joy-ride before it felt nice and smooth, I'm sure it'd still crush me unmercifully. I groggily began to crawl on my hands and knees to escape from harms way.

" God, this is too hilarious !! " Louise burst out in near hysterical laughter and began to slowly walk in front of me, as Jenna was coming from behind, subjecting me to a killer game of tag and I certainly wasn't "it". I continued to crawl in an endless goal to avoid disaster from Louise and Jenna.

Soon enough though my body has had it and was too exhausted to move further and I simply collapsed on my side like a wounded dog, panting to regain the meager strength I had to begin with.

" No fair you tired him out already." Jenna whined as she sat down on the floor with her legs spread out, the soles of her feet were centimeters away from me.

" My bad, I couldn't resist. If only I could bring other guys to their knees like this." Louise sat down as well across from Jenna in the same posture, with her legs stretched out, leaving me in the middle of these titans and their feet.

Why can't they leave me alone, maybe if I stay down they'll leave me be and be satisfied with my defeat.

" Come on little guy, you're being a sore loser." Jenna complained and began to poke at my limp body with her big toe.

" Yeah insect get up." Louise taunted me and tarted to nudge me as well with the sole of her foot. They both continued their nudging which systematically began to mush mr up between their feet, my front pressed against Louise's foot and my back against Jenna's, both equally painful.

" Yuck, I think I can feel his tiny, microscopic, penis, disgusting thing" Louise remarked, I swear she has a future in verbal, psychological abuse.

" He doesn't have much of an ass either. Sorry shorty, but you won't be much of a hoot with the ladies." Jenna chuckled.

" Don't apologize." Louise stopped pressing against me allowing my body to fall flat onto the floor, but I wasn't left unattended for long as Louise reached to harshly grab me in her fist once more and squeezed me noticeably harder than earlier. Louise then stood up and I felt my elevation increase dramatically as I reluctantly looked up into her eyes which were looking fiercely into mine.

" He's only a bug, a thing, an it. No need for an apology at all for such a creature." Louise said slowly to emphasis all of the nouns she used to describe me. She was speaking to Jenna, but at me, her words stung far more than the physical pain I'm feeling right now. I almost feel myself shrinking in her gaze entirely as she made me feel so meaningless to the world. Being so mortified and hurt at the moment I felt my eyes watering up with tears.

" You big meanie Louise you're making him cry." Jenna pouted, my complete sorrow only pleased Louise that much more.

" What a joke, what kind of 'man' cries like that. Besides the only reason my mom even cares because she feels sorry for you. She'll get tired of you soon and put you on National Geographic or Animal Planet." Louise maliciously continued making me doubt the renewed trust I developed when I was with Elise, tears were pouring down my face link a sink faucet.

" See what you do Louise, the little baby is all upset and tired. Put him down for a nap to calm him down." Jenna pouted further in a baby-talk, I don't know if that's more of her dimwit babble or mocking me.

" Fine, fine. But, get one thing in your head bug, I LET you go and spared you. Jenna and myself will do to you whatever, whenever, GOT IT?" Louise demanded, and I simply nodded my head, anything to make this stop. My nonresistance and compliance made Louise smile a bit.

" Good, and if you tell Elise what happened, it'll see to it that you'll be nothing more than a smear on the floor. Or maybe I'll pull out all your limbs. . . or maybe I'll make a nice little snack out of you." Louise threatened as she extended her hand with me in it over the bed.

" You were really fun to play with, take a nap bug boy." Louise said as she dropped me on the bed, I bounced a bit on it before I lied there stationary. As always though, Louise was going to press things one step further.

" And if you have a problem with any of that, you can take it up with my ass because it's the only thing that gives a shit about you, so night-night." Louise insulted me yet again and turned around filling my view with her butt. She then slowly sat down as her butt eclipsed my body until she sat on me completely, the bed's mattress absorbed the brunt of the force from her ass so I didn't die, but I was completely smothered inbetween and forced into a painful, humiliatng sleep.

End Notes:

SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILERALERT  SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOIELER ALERT. Heads up, next chapter will mark the first appearances of Maddison and Liza.

Best Frenemies by edexdexx

7. Best Frenemies

" Shit! There goes another one." Maddison angrily stated as the body of one of her shrunken victims was shattered in the grasp of her hand, leaving only a muddle of blood and other grotesque contents.

" Don't you think you've been a bit reckless with all your friends lately? " Liza sighed, she was sitting at the far end of Maddison's bed watching her at work, doing what she does best.

" What's that supposed to mean? I don't want to hear that kind of back-sass when I let you stay here." Maddison grumpily shook her hands a bit letting some of the blood fly off her hands and began to walk to the bathroom to wash off her hands.

" Yeah, but haven't you seen the news lately? All the disappearances of people that have been reported?" Liza got up to follow Maddison and put a hand on her head knowing the potential trouble that she could be in.

" Big deal. Like anyone can ever catch me, I do all my shrinking at the depths of night where there are virtually no witnesses. I toy with them for a little while, and then I crush them leaving no signs of evidence that could possible trace back to me. And even in the rare events someone did see me, I just shrink them too. As long as nothing crazy happens, no one will ever know." Maddison rolled her eyes as she gave her explanation and proceeded to wash her hands. The blood quickly mixed in with the water and ran down the drain, any physical contents to who that person was is virtually unattainable now.

" Big deal!? They're all people you've kidnapped, shrunk, and killed. Authorities and police are now investigating, but here you are on a hot streak running through 'friends' left and right. You've been like this ever since that whole incident with Fr-"

" Don't even say his name when I'm here! He's dead and gone, he's nothing to me and that's all there is to it!" Maddison cut off Liza, and her eyes became much more irate only from nearly hearing Franky's whole name being pronounced.

" Look I'm only saying you may want to slow your roll before something happens and you get caught." Liza sighed knowing just how unreasonable Maddison can be when she gets into one of her moods. However, that's been happening far more often ever since she apparently murdered Franky.

" Don't bullshit me, what you actually mean is before WE get caught. In reality you played as much a part in Franky's death as I did. I hope you haven't forgotten it's partly your fault he ended up in the position that he was in, from what I understand you both had every opportunity to escape that day but you wanted to have some fun of your own. Not to mention you've been here this whole time even helping me in tormenting some of my more recent friends, if I was to ever get caught in the eyes of the law we're accomplices." Maddison snickered a bit knowing that Liza was caught in her web with little she could do about it.

" And you think you're not going too far at all? " Liza questioned as she shifted her gaze to the ground in shame.

" It's sounding to me like you're going soft. You're free to leave anytime you want, but I doubt you'd be able to make it too far without me catching you and shrinking you again. Then again, I wonder how hard it would be to frame some evidence on you Liza. It'd be more than simple enough to find some sap to shrink, report him to the police and threaten him to telling him a certain black haired, tall girl, named Liza did it." Maddison callously smiled knowing she had all the blackmail in the world over Liza, and there wasn't much that she could do about it unless she wanted face dire consequences.

" Whatever." Liza, turned around and walked down the hallway in deep reflection. " Why didn't I escape when I had the chance, if only I had listened to. . " Liza paced back and forth knowing Maddison had her backed in a corner, even if she could split and leave, she'd have to be in constant worry and fear over what Maddison may do in retaliation. Ever since she's been Maddison's roommate, she took extra precaution by keeping her shrinking device in a safe that she knows the combination to which reduced any opportunity for Liza to betray her.

Liza sat down against a wall and simply began to contemplate all the events that has happened to her. After being in Maddison's clutches for roughly a month or so, and finally having the chance to escape. " Am I really a murderer. . .I never really killed anyone, yet I had the chance to stop her and escape. . .did Franky really die because of me ? " Liza aimlessly pondered, never having thought of the repercussions of the unlikely alliance with Maddison.

" You shouldn't so down though Liza we're totally like BFFL." Maddison said back in her chipper moods, coming out of the bathroom. " Best friends for life, anyway I better get ready for tomorrow, it's going to be a big day."

" Why what happened?" Liza asked curiously at Maddison's quick change of moods.

" I got a call from my parents. Some lady discovered a scientific phenomenon and contacted them about it. Since they're too busy to go over and check it out they referred her to me since I'm a genius at this stuff. " Maddison boasted clearly proud of her extensive knowledge in science fields. " She couldn't disclose a lot of information, but it sounds revolutionary."

" Interesting," Liza said not really meaning it, science didn't mean nearly as much to her as it did to Maddison.

" This may turn me into a legend! But, while I'm gone tomorrow I hope you behave yourself Liza. " Maddison said in a chipper tone before a drastic change when she addressed Liza.

" Whatever you say. " Liza replied with a sigh to Maddison's satisfaction as she walked back to her room leaving Liza by her lonesome. Liza only looked up to the ceiling in melancholy . " Why didn't I listen? "

Lay and Prey by edexdexx

8. Lay and Prey

" Everyone I'm home ! " Elise said opening the door, it sounded like she had some bags, either way it disturbed my slumber completely.

My reluctant slumber that is, I remembered that psychotic session I endured from Louise and Jenna that Maddison would be proud of, and of course Louise's not so kind words. Sitting up a little and observing my position, the girls cleverly tucked me back into bed to make it seem like I was unmoved so Elise would expect nothing. I don't want to move either that exhibition before did nothing to aid my recovery.

" I got pizza for diner, I'm going to go check on Franky ! Elise yelled upstairs, I heard both girls respond with an " okay " from upstairs. Not long after I saw the door open and saw so far the friendliest face I've come across so far.

" Hey Franky I hope you slept well, are you hungry? " Elise softly asked approaching bedside and getting on her knees to see me better. Her whole essence radiated compassion, warmth, and beauty so much that everything didn't seem to be so bad when I was around her.

" Um. . it was kind've rough to say the least, but I'm not hungry thank you. " I probably sounded timid, but I can't tell her the truth and risk consequences from Louise.

" You're very welcome, maybe later. But, we need to talk about something important." Elise sounded much sterner now. " While I was out I made an important call to some colleagues of mine and tomorrow someone will be coming by to see if they can help you. I didn't tell all the details, but this may be of some good for you."

I can't believe what I'm hearing, she actually told people about me ! Even worse some scientist nut!?!

" But, what if they take me away!? Or do some crazy experiment?!? " I tried to sit up all the way, but my even more recent casualties prevented such. The last thing I need to happen is someone making a science fair out of me and I'm not sure I'm ready to be exposed in front of other people.

" I know this must be unimaginable to you and I have no way to relate, however you do want to have an opportunity to figure out if there's a way for you to become regular sized. " Elise sympathetically said. If only she knew the real story, I just don't know.

Elise seemed to pick up that I was upset and tried to reconcile my feelings. " I'll tell you what if you really don't wish to do this I'll call it off right now."

What a decision to make, I could ask her to opt out, but what would that accomplish, spending my life like this under fear of Louise and needing a caretaker would be hell.

" Alright, I'll do it. " I gulped, there's no telling what kind of results this could bring about. But Elise is right, I can't let this pass me by.

" That's very brave of you Franky. I'll be back in a little bit, I'm going to take a shower then I'll come to bathe you. " She calmly said flashing me a gentle smile. The thought of her bathing me may be embarrassing but to Elise's medical background is nothing. I watched as Elise got up and left my room, leaving me to solitude once more.

Sadly with Elise out of sight once more a sudden realization kicked in, nothing was keeping the devil's span away from me. It only took moments as I heard running water from upstairs which told me Elise was showering and completely oblivious to any potential danger that could occur to me.

I was feeling pretty paranoid now as if any moment now Louise would waltz her way in and torment me further. Sadly, I was right as I heard some skipping coming closer to the room and here was Jenna making her merry way into the room. Wait. . . .Jenna? Alone. What is she up to?

" How did the little nap under Louise's ass go little toy ?" Jenna tried to sound serious but I can see she was barely holding back her giggles.

" Um, look please can't you leave me alone pretty please ? " I begged, it took everything in my power to keep myself from shivering.

" Aw, our pet didn't have a good nap did he ? " Jenna frowned this whole time she was inching her way closer to me.

" P-p-please. I'm not a t-toy, or p-pet. " My shaking was now almost compulsive now, being called a toy and a pet for the umpteenth time only brought back memories from being made a living crash dummy by Maddison, manipulated by Liza, and everything that Louise said to me thus far. Every last horrible bruise, wound, and scar.

" Why shouldn't I call you a toy or pet, and leave you alone? You can't do anything, you're too little. " Jenna giggled, smiling a large grin. " Smaller than a man, smaller than a boy, smaller than even a baby. " Jenna was looming way above me, her eyes fawning over my mediocre frame and her hands were slowly descending downwards.

" Besides, what person can I wrap my whole hands around ? " Jenna rhetorically asked, demonstrating such by grasping me in her hands and lifting me up to her face. " Who can fit in the palm of my hand ? " Jenna went further and maneuvered me into one hand cupping me slightly as I lied on my back helplessly. This is a dramatic change of character for Jenna, I thought she was some ditzy moron and maybe she is, but right now she was acting so methodical and seemed to know exactly what she was doing, which left me so petrified that I started curling over to a fetal position hoping for this to stop.

" Aaw, is this widdle baby toy frightened? It's okay unlike regular people my lips can cover your whole body and make you feel better." Jenna continued leaning downward with her lips puckered as she delivered a soft kiss to my prone body, making sure to make a " muah " sound once she departed.

" Oh! Best of all I can hug, squeeze, and smother you until you fall apart ! " Jenna batted her eyes a few times giving me a few soft squeezes in her hand and bringing her face down sideways, to rub me against her cheek.

" See ? Maybe it'd be cool if you did what Louise and I want. I'd be a good master and give you lots of hugs, kisses, and love. " Jenna chuckled as she brought her head up, and began to lean in and out lips first to deliver my body a series of kisses in a show to convince me I should submit to her wishes.

I must admit it didn't feel all that bad, but like hell I can be Jenna and Louise's bitch-boy being bent to their wills as they see fit. I tried to squirm a bit to avert Jenna's lips from coming into contact with my body any more.

" Oh don't try to fight it, you know it'd be amazing or maybe we could have alone time like this all the time, where I can play with you and make you a very happy pet? " Jenna found amusement in my useless resistance, as she found way to press her lips onto me again waiting for me to give up.

When I thought things couldn't get any worse the prime component to my doom entered the room.

" My oh my, here I was stuffing my face in food when I thought you went to the bathroom Jenna, but here you are for some alone time with our little plaything." Louise smirked locking her green eyes on me and walking over. This is deja vu all over again with my tormentors.

" I just wanted him to get to know me better." Jenna said with a fake joking frown.

" Like there's anything behind that pretty face of yours." Louise huffed before focusing on me then plucking me up by the bandages on my body and loosely held me up above, if the slightest of accidents happen I could plummet to my death.

" And you . . . .thing, I trust you didn't say a word to my Mom?" Louise asked squinting slightly to see if I was going to attempt a lie.

I merely kept my eyes closed and nodded, the last thing I want to see are those scorn filled eyes of hers.

" Silly me, what was I thinking? Of course you wouldn't you're too much of an itsy-bitsy, tiny, weak, puny, cowardly, pussy-boy who can't even look at the presence of someone so big and powerful like me." Louise smugly smiled, if verbal abuse was a martial art she'd be a black belt for sure. Her constant stabbing at my vulnerability and pouring loads of alcohol and salt on an open wound makes me feel so much worse, I tried my hardest to fight off crying before her again.

" Hehe, if I didn't know better I'd think you're getting off on this you dominatrix. You're hurting his widdle feelings again." Jenna mocked in baby talk once more, at this rate being alone with Jenna didn't seem so bad now.

" Oh, is the little baby toy going to cry? Come on, do it." Louise sounded much more menacing now, wanting to see me break down in her clutches once more, but I stuck to my guns and tried to suck it up to the best of my ability.

" Come on, cry I know you want to. " Louise was growing irritated at my slight resistance decided to expedite the process by clutching me in both hands and started to give me a series of squeezes then releasing only to squeeze again. Some were harder than others, but all of them hurt nonetheless.

" Tch, you stubborn little shit, fine I'll crush you right no- " Louise has had enough and right when I was ready to quit all three of us heard footsteps coming from upstairs.

" Uh oh!" Jenna said out loud knowing exactly what was going on. " Elise is coming!"

" Dammit, I've gotta put the lucky bastard back." Louise hurried and put me back on the pillow, but she found herself at a stupor in trying to figure out what kind of position I was left in before. Not that she'd know since it was Jenna who took me out to begin with.

" Shit, how was he before I came in Jenna?" Louise asked knowing she had to get out before Elise arrived.

" Um, I dunno like um. . oh that's good enough lets go!" Jenna rashly said to Louise as they both tried to make a break for it towards the door only for them to bump straight into Elise. Because Elise was much taller than both of them, they took the brunt of the impact and fell backwards.

" H-hey! What are you two doing in here?" Elise asked she was now dressed in a pair of short fabric shorts with her hair in a pony tail, and a white short tank-top on.

" We were only uh checking up on him." Louise quickly retorted trying to cover up the situation.

" I wasn't born yesterday Louise, I know when you're lying. Were you two messing with Franky?" Elise's tone was becoming much more strict which is a stark contrast from her normally gentle demeanor.

" We were only playing with the little guy!?" Jenna tried to make things seem better than they were but only angered Elise further.

" So you both know that he's hurt, could have mental turmoil, but figure it's a good time to pick on him and play games!? I'm bigger than both of you and you don't see me picking on you two, I can clearly see he's on the verge of tears! Both of you go up to him and apologize now!" Elise ordered.

Jenna hung her head a little and walked up first to softly speak. " I'm sorry Franky." Her apology sounded pretty half-hearted and I may have to pay for it later, but I'm far more worried about the gal who is next.

Jenna walked away and Louise began to follow up next, she could melt an iceberg with the fiery gaze she gave me, I simply averted my eyes once more knowing she's brimming with rage.

" Sorry. . . . . . . . . . .bug." A simple half-ass apology was too optimistic to expect from Louise since she threw in a slander, but she wasn't done yet. Moving her cheek muscles a bit she opened her mouth and spat out a wad of saliva on me. Despite the fact I've been in someones mouth before, this somehow feels far more disgusting. Lousie's wet and sticky saliva left me cringing in repulsion as I felt it permeate into my bandages and onto my flesh.

" That's it! Louise, Jenna upstairs now, from now on I don't want to see either one of you anywhere near Franky! If I do, Jenna I will take you back home to your parents immediately, and Louise you won't be allowed to leave the house for anything non-related to school until the year is over!" Louise's actions awoke the sleeping giant in Elise. I wasn't even in the line of fire and I was frightened by her display of ferocious display.

Louise knew any back talk would land her in further punishment so Jenna and herself silently took there leave. I should feel rejoiced that Elise saved me from further mayhem, but the damage is already done and I feel like garbage, trash, and as Louise demonstrated spit. Besides Elise is no body guard, the moment where I'm alone for even an iota of a moment Louise especially will be out for vengeance.

End Notes:

Keep on the look out, I've lately brain stormed an idea for another story.  I may start posting chapters for it within the month along with this story.

R & R by edexdexx

9. R & R

" I'm so sorry Franky, Louise doesn't mean to be so difficult. . .she's just. ." Elise tried to defend her daughter, but even she knew Louise went over the line this time. Elise started to clean up the damage done by Louise by taking a few pieces of tissue and gingerly lifted me up into to rub me dry softly.

" It's okay." I looked off onto the ground, I'm not surprised to be honest nothing seems to go right for me anymore, it's seems to be one step forward then ten steps backwards times twenty.

" Lets go get you washed up." Elise kept me picked me up and began to carry me off again; luckily for me it wasn't a long trip and there was a small bathroom on the first story of the house, at least I wouldn't have to be on the same floor as Louise. The bathroom smelled very nice of incenses and had a mirror right above the sink.

" Here we are give me a moment." Elise set me down on the counter top and started to run some water in the sink. While she was preoccupied I turned around to take the first look at myself since, I don't even know.

Looking into the mirror made me feel like I was only a cicada of a person only at 3 and a half inches tall, I can clearly see some of my wounds through the bandages on me. Only now they sting courtesy of the spit job from Louise. Being able to see my pathetic form face first is pretty disheartening and I subconsciously lowered my head a little.

" Okay, ready. Is something wrong Franky?" Elise asked noticing my less than stellar body language.

"Everything's peachy." I mumbled lightly.

" You know Franky if you're in pain, sad, or need to cry it's okay to let it out." Elise sighed, she can tell I've been hiding my turmoils, but I'm already vulnerable enough physically. Showing my emotional and mental weakness is something I can't bear, Elise constantly dumping her pity on me, Louise trying to break me, Jenna wanting to own me.

" Now lets remove those bandages." Elise gently held my body in place by the sides with only two fingers, her hands in gloves once again showing she clearly cared a lot for sterilization. Wait if she takes off my bandages that means. .oh man.

" B-but, then I'll be naked ! " I protested, it always makes me feel weak to be completely nude in front of these giants of human beings.

" Calm down, I have to see people naked a lot in my job and it's not not like I haven't seen you naked before. " Elise replied starting to unravel the bandages from my body exposing me piece by piece. She did have a point though, embarrassing as it is, I was butt naked, out cold when I was found even if I wasn't aware of it.

In a matter of moments Elise had stripped me down entirely to the core as I was as exposed as can be with her green eyes staring at me intently,. As easy as it is for paranoia to take over and think she was gawking over my nudity, she was most definitely inspecting my body status.

Keeping me held by the sides Elise started to prod my body a bit and dragged her finger across my skin, I must admits even with the gloves on her hands it feels kinda good up until the point she gradually went lower, lower, and lower until she eventually reached my penis. At that point I looked away in embarrassment and hoped I wouldn't have any involuntary reactions as she did her busy work. Just when I thought she was done she used her index finger to lift my diminutive rod upwards and take a quick inspection of my testicles. God, how much longer will this last? While I was hoping this would be over Elise continued to and went on to grope my testicles wither her middle finger and thumb.

" Alright done. " Elise said finally stopping the physical she gave me. My face of course being from Elise's poking and feeling on my body, but on she went anyways. She carefully took a wash cloth and dabbed it in the water which had some fragrance -free soap in ti. Dipping me entirely in the water would've made my wounds burn and regular soap irritating them further.

Elise simply started to rub and wash my body with the cloth in all areas unfortunately that included my genital areas, but at least it was easier to withstand than her poking around with her near bear hands. It was awkward indeed, but finally over a good ten minutes of meticulous cleaning.

" Phew all done, alright I think it's about time for you to go to bed for the night and to me to get some shut-eye too." Elise took her gloves off and threw them away so she could pick me up. Man her hands were so soft and warm, I may be a wreck but Elise had a calming aura about her that almost put me at ease. Elise resumed walking again and returned back into the room and fixed up the bed for me accordingly; seeing her put so much effort in for me is extremely astounding

" Do you want the television or lamp on before I leave ? " Elise asked.

" No thanks, I'll go straight to bed." I do need some real rest that isn't disturbed or induced my someone else for a change.

" Okay then, well don't forget about tomorrow and I'll check up on you later to see if you need water or anything alright?" Elise tucked me into bed while she explained, she was almost treating me like I was her own newborn.

" Alright, good night."

" Sweet dreams." Elise whispered as she turned off the light and left the room leaving me at last by myself with nothing but my dreams to float away to.

End Notes:

Certainly hope Franky has the peaceful slumber he's hoping for.

Franky's Hell by edexdexx

10. Franky's Hell

Black, darkness, nothing all around. . . . . . . . .Where am I ? Despite all the pitch darkness around me I can see my own body for some reason and I was in the complete natural, but there's not a bruise to be found on me. Walking forward for a few moments it seemed like I was going nowhere, not that I can really gauge how far I walked. I slowed down a little disappointing in my inability to find anything in this realm of solitude, until I looked over in the far off distance where I finally saw something, . . .a girl? She had a glowing white aura about it that illuminated the black void a little, who in the world was it?

Astonishingly, the frame started to move, walking closer and more of the figure being revealed to me to the point where I could start to distinguish some of the features of her body. Sadly, based off the features it was no one who I wanted to see as I started to back up in disbelief.

" Bestie. .. . . .beeeeeestie." She said, the all to familiar voice echoed all about the abyss of an area.

" M-Maddison ! " I yelled out looking as she walked forward and with every step I started to hear thuds becoming stronger as she came, her body filling more of my field of view. She showed no signs of stopping as the tremors caused by her steps made me fall flat on the ground until she reached me, just as gigantic as can be with me as high as her ankles.

I gazed up her mighty frame, craning my neck to see her as i crawled backwards, Maddison though was looking directly down at me plotting something.

" Aaw, are you afraid of me? That hurts you know, we're old friends after all. " Maddison said trying to sound gentle, but I can't help but feel the latent malice in her voice which made me tremble.

" Mmm, you poor little thing. Oh wait, don't worry your big bestie Maddison knows how to make you feel better. Lets play a game. " Maddison smiled as she said this and began to lift her huge barefoot, beginning to hover it right over my body.

The mere mention of a game was all the indication I needed to get up and run. I was so terrified seeing the face of someone who tried to end my life, and felt like my very existence was at risk being around her. I didn't even look back, but I heard Maddison's giggling at me cowering away, I turned my head to look back at Maddison who was making no effort to chase me for some reason. I continued running until she was out of my sight, but the moment she was I bumped into something and was flat on my rear. I looked forward to see I was face to face with another not so distant memory in my past. . . .Liza, those brown eyes staring in at me, and she was stretched out on her stomach with her chin on the back of her hands.

" . . . U-uh. L- ." I gulped knowing I didn't exactly part from her good terms either.

" Hey there little Frank, you know lately I've been wondering. When I grew back to normal size and offered you to come with me, why didn't you?" She asked staring straight me in the eyes with a smirk of confidence, expecting an answer from me.

" I co- . .I don't know. . . .I just wanted to. " I stammered, I don't know what she wants out of me, and I'm sure no answer I give will satisfy her.

" Ssh, don't lie I understand Franky. You know you made a mistake, you could've been mine and mine alone, wrapped on my little finger and safe from the big bad world. Then again, you were lying to me all along, but that's okay I used you too I guess. The only difference is I'm far more honest than Maddison, and way better." Liza rose slightly and got onto all fours like a cat-like feline predator with her staring right down at me.

I don't like where this is going and I started to take some instinctive steps back. Liza was far too smart though and cupped her hands behind me to block off my escape. Looking up in horror Liza's face was relishing in my fear.

" Why leave so soon Franky, you just got here. We're all alone together. You know, even if you did say no back when I asked you to come with me. If Maddison didn't show up nothing was stopping me from doing what I want to you and there's nothing stopping me now." Liza began to crawl closer with her eyes fixated on me, I'm going to have to go for broke now.

Gathering up some courage I began to sprint at full blast under Liza's gorgeous body, it was quite scary since all she had to do is lay back down to flatten me underneath her. Fortunately for me she didn't and I managed to run around her lean legs.

I wasn't out of the woods yet as Liza turned herself around and began crawling after mee like a panther on the hunt and was quickly closing the distance, looking back would've only disrupted my focus, but I could almost feel her breath on the back of my skin which unnerved me and made my running more sloppy in balance, as my legs became wobbly.

" Run Franky RUN." Liza whispered with her head right by my ear putting emphasis the last word which frightened me further, I can't believe she managed to get so close to me, but I was so startled I tripped entirely and fell.

Once I fell I didn't immediately hit the ground I was just falling, like I ran off an imaginary cliff. How far I'm falling is beyond me, but I continued on. As abruptly as my fall started I came to a stop. I didn't seem to break anything as I fell flat on my back. I sat up to get my bearings, but to my dismay I was not on the ground, I looked up to see the worst of them all. Being in a pit full of rabid dogs, mauled by a bear, or whatever sounds much more preferable as I watched Louise staring right at me and she literally had me in the palm of her hand, with no one here to save me.

" What's the matter bug-boy you look like you've seen a ghost?" Louise snickered knowing I was at her complete mercy.

" I ."

" SHUT UP!" Louise's voice rung through my body like a loud bell forcing me to cover my ears.

" A little thing like you has no right to even talk toe me!" She demanded, I could almost see the physical manifestation of hatred in her eyes like a genuine monster.

" Do you really think anyone cares about you!! You're only a tiny, meaningless, insignificant, jester, a fool, a germ for my entertainment until I get sick of you!" Never in my years have I heard anything like this, her voice sounded so powerful, and her words could cut through diamonds. I started to feel so terrible and afraid that I felt myself starting to shrink further in her palms becoming more microscopic by the second.

" That's right, just shrink away that's all you can do and look up to a powerful goddess like me you wretch! You're not even worthy of being on my hand ! " Louise boomed and with that she turned her hand over and threw me down which sent me crashing into the ground with a slam.

I thought I'd die instantly from the impact, but no such luck as I'd have to endure the overpowering giantess that is Louise longer, the fall did break several of my bones and left blood leaking out of me.

" Pitiful germ I'm going to end you now, you're disgusting to even look at now. You're not even good enough to stomp on with my foot. " Louise turned around and began to slowly descend to use her enormous to me ass to put me out of my despair all the while I was shrinking further and watched the same rear get even bigger until it was all I could see.

" Good bye shit!"

In a flash I opened my eyes as I was no longer in that strange abyss and Louise was gone. I scanned my eyes around and saw I was back in bed and the lamp was turned on.

" Hey Franky are you alright, you were tossing a lot? " Elise was right beside me and she nudged me a little to see if I was awake.

" It was a dream, a dream, a dream, a dream." My eyes were nearly bloodshot as I kept repeating those words to myself in assurance. Not even in my dreams can I find solace, why does this keep happening to me, it's not fair.

" Hey, hey! Franky what's wrong did you have a nightmare." Elise looked worry at my horrific facial expression and chanting of a mantra.

" Y-yeah, I'll be fine. You can go back to bed now." I said flatly only trying to convince myself.

" Franky, you know you can't keep bottlin- okay then goodnight." Elise sighed and nearly gave up on trying to get me to open up, about to reach over for the lamp to turn it off, casting me into darkness again. However Elise stopped immediately once she heard the sounds of me sniffling. My terrible attempt at a facade couldn't hold up any longer as I felt the tears overflowing from my eyes from not only the dream but all the suffering, emotional and physical that I've had to endure.

" F-Franky . ." Elise sounded very surprised at me breaking down all of a sudden, as she rubbed her finger on my cheek.

As soon as I felt the contact I sat up instantly and wrapped my arms around it as hard as I could, if anything I don't want to be alone, I need someone, anyone. " Please don't leave me."

Elise's eyes nearly popped out of her head before softening to the point where it looked like she would cry as well from seeing me in such despair. But she lifted me up and hugged me to her chest, the warmth was emanating from her body and I could hear her heartbeat. Elise was right about me keeping my sorrow in, and now that I broke down all I can do is burrow my head and cry my eyes out.

" Ssh, everything will be okay. Mommy's here." She whispered.

End Notes:

The next chapter is going to be in a 3rd POV and will mainly focus on Elise's personal perspective of things.

Mother Dearest by edexdexx

11. Mother Dearest

" Ssh, it's okay, I'm here for you." Elise continued her methodical rubbing on Franky, she knew all along that he was bottling up his emotional trauma but she didn't expect for him to breakdown at this moment. It took near ten minutes or so but Franky eventually managed to calm down and his breathing became far less erratic, of course the time it took didn't bother Elise that much considering patience is a must have in her profession with patients. Elise couldn't help but gradually form a large satisfied smile as Franky continued to burrow his head in her breasts, even going so far as to hug his arms as best as he could around them to help himself sleep. Seeing Franky having a hard time going into slumber took initiative and gently maneuvered him int her arms and cradled him.

" Go to sleep, go to sleep little Franky." Elise hummed slowly in an almost lullaby like tone as she began to slowly rock him back and forth in her arms. Truth be told Elise didn't take any pleasure in seeing Franky hurt or in distress; but overall she deep down loved the sensation of caring for him. Just seeing him so helpless and needing her so badly made her feel more like a mother. Which ultimately she feels she missed out on for her time being a wife and parent. It secretly took almost everything in her self-control not to smother him in hugs and kisses when she saw him clutch his entire body to her finger for consolation.

Looking down at Franky's pitiful frame huddled in her arms made Elise want to hug him to bits, but she had enough restraint to keep herself from doing so. Plus she'd hate to interrupt the chance to admire her handy maternal work of watching him sleep soundly in her arms.

Even before where Franky lashed out before, having to care for his body, and feeding him pleasured her. But, this situation more than anything made Elise see Franky as more of a scared little infant crying for a protector or guardian to protect him, and she was happy to fulfill this role. Elise merely kept watching Franky sleep until she noticed him starting to toss slightly and starting to mumble something nearly undecipherable, she figured he maybe on the verge of having another nightmare.

" P-please. . .some. . one . .help me . ." He said, it took a good ear for Elise to be able to interpret it. This was a perfect opportunity to tend to him further as she leaned in closer to his ear and began to whisper.

" Don't worry little one your big strong Elise is here to make all the bad monsters go away. I'll watch over you, just sleep. . . just sleep." Elise repeated for Franky to sleep a few more times and Franky began to calm down once more and sleep easy. To say the least Elise was almost overjoyed that Franky has seemed to subconsciously connected her to some kind of maternal figure in his mind. Coupled with remembering how he mentioned that his parents died when he was young, made Elise wonder if Franky thought of her as somewhat as his mom.

" I wonder what he's dreaming about. . .maybe me. " Elise shook her head quickly, questioning her own integrity for a moment. " Don't be ridiculous it's my duty as a doctor to care for someone in need, and I'm sure he knows that too, I think."

With Franky finally sleeping normally Elise contemplated going to put him back to bed and going back upstairs to resume her sleep as well, but she found herself starting to pace back and forth with Franky in her arms deep in thought.

" He did say not to leave him, I'd be uh disobeying my doctoral duties, maybe he should just stay close by to me. Oh, what am I thinking he's not a child he's probably about eighteen, he's fine now and can sleep by himself." Elise thought to herself despite her words she was only trying to persuade herself. Every passing incident and moment where he's needed her assist made her see him more as a child, and she wanted to keep him as close as possible for her to elongate the feelings of renewed motherhood.

Elise looked down to Franky one more time, about to let him go in the bed, but he seemed to be muttering something else in his sleep now.

" . . Elise. ." He mumbled softly, it was almost as if he was calling for her.

" Don't worry Elise is right here." Elise smiled and whispered to the sleeping Franky as she turned to leave the room with Franky safe in her embrace.

End Notes:

Happy Holidays. I normally try to have a few more chapter pre-written on paper before I type them here, but I've typed up everything I've written so far. It may take me a good week or so for me to have some more of it written. I'll try to have another update before the month is over.

Morning Prep by edexdexx
Author's Notes:

Sorry for the bit of a wait, this was a more slower chapter to write. Happy New Year

12. Morning Prep

My eyes fluttered open as I started to scan across the area but I seemed to be nowhere close to resembling a bed. Crap, I tried to scoot back but I had little room to move and bumped into something soft. I guess this wasn't too bad considering how warm and snugly it felt. Looking downward I saw my boundaries to be white fabric-like material like a, shirt pocket? The next thing I know two large fingers reached in and plucked my body out allowing me to see the light of day.

" Wonderful you're finally awake, good morning honey." Elise greeted me with cheerful eyes. She seemed very enthusiastic to see me, too enthusiastic actually. Wait, did she call me honey just now?

" Uh, good morning when did I get here?" I asked, looking down Elise ws wearing a lab coat with a front pocket, Elise was nicely made up and looking stunning as usual.

" I decided to get an early start this morning and take care of you while I was at it. So I already changed your bandages while you were asleep and let you finish your sleep in my pocket." Elise explained and placing me on the dining room table.

How the hell did she manage to do all that stuff while I was asleep? Better yet, how did I even sleep through all that? I never considered myself a heavy sleeper but Elise must've been very subtle or I must've been in a very deep slumber.

Elise continued her morning as she reached down for her newspaper and having a mug of tea by the edge of the table. I almost want to wonder what she's doing considering her face was at the edge of the paper to which I can almost see part of her face. I could swear she was taking quick glimpses at me from the corner of her eye.

The next couple of minutes were fairly uneventful it's not like there was anything to do but sit here and glance at the behemoth of a beauty Elise reading.

" Oops, sorry Franky this must be pretty boring maybe you'd like to read." Elise said lifting up the paper and moved it behind me. The newspaper towered over me much like everything else did these days like a giant barricade.

" Thanks." I responded hesitantly turning around to attempt to read. Sadly this felt even more strange since I was much closer to Elise now who was also right behind me. I tried to keep my mind off of that fact by reading but something unsettled me, it felt like Elise was watching me rather than reading. I'd hate to turn around to try and confirm this assumption but what a weird situation that would be.

While I was thinking further I heard the several footsteps of Louise and Jenna I think, who were entering the kitchen a mere few feet away from the dining room where Elise and I are.

At least being nearby Elise I don't have to worry about any funny business for now, however I wondered if they anything to say regarding me, not that I expect their attitudes to have changed much, especially after what went down yesterday.

" Louise, Jenna, someone important is coming over today and I want you two to stay upstairs for the duration of it." Elise sternly instructed to them.

" Huh, what for? We won't bother anyone, ooooh is it your date?" Jenna asked putting her incompetence on full display once more.

" No Captain Clueless I bet it's one of her buddies to check on that stupid runt." Louise said of course throwing a jab while mentioning me. S simply lowered my head in disappointment that Louise still has it at for me. Almost on cue one of Elise's large digits came down and began to rub the back of my head.

" Oh whatever. Me and Jenna are going out for a little while anyway, one of Jenna's friends should be pulling up any minute." Louise huffed and a second later a car horn sounded off a few times outside.

" Speak of the devil, well we're gone. I hope the runt is gone when I'm back." Louise said and I heard Jenna and her own footsteps walk off.

" Be back before the evening." Elise said to the duo as I heard the door shut behind them. Once they were gone Elise put down the paper and unexpectedly scooped me up into the palm of her hand.

" I'm guessing your daughter still isn't too fond of me." I said trying to make light of Louise's constant disdain towards me.

" I really mean it when I say she has a good heart deep down. But, I hope you're ready for our guest to arrive." Elise smiled reminding me of the obligation I agreed to.

Crap, I didn't remember it until Elise brought it up to my attention despite that being what the trio were mentioning previously. I'm starting to have second thoughts already, who knows what kind of news I'll face or what kind of person this expert will be. A thousand "what if" scenarios are playing out in my mind of how things could possibly go wrong. I guess Elise wouldn't do this unless she was sure I was safe, but it's not like I've had the best fortune with people lately.

" E-Elise, I'm not sure if I can do this, what if. Or if. well maybe. I'm just afraid." I said looking down in the corner of my eyes, after failing to articulate my worries.

It felt pretty wimpy to me to admit I was afraid, but after last night what's the use of maintaining an act? Much to my surprise Elise began leaning her eclipsing head over my body with a large smile on her face as she pressed her light pink lips on my head in a kiss. To someone my size the kiss covered my whole face and some of my upper-body. Elise pulled away giving me another loving smile.

I don't even know what to say as I stared up to Elise's bright eyes pondering why she did what she did. It wasn't like a romantic kiss, but the kind of kiss a mother gives to reassure a frightened child. I didn't expect that from her at all and I felt myself blush furiously.

" Everything will be fine, I'll be right here with you and you'll be right with me safe in my minds, I won't let go." Elise said, she sounded so assured and poetic, that I smiled slightly despite my reddened face. Being around someone so strong and brave I feel like it's rubbed off on me a little and gave me some of my own.

The doorbell rang with the end of Elise's declaration and that can only mean it's the visitor Elise called yesterday.

" You ready Franky?" Elise asked and I nodded in confirmation. Elise got up and carried me in her cupped palms. In a short few seconds Elise reached the front door and turned the knob to open it.

" Good morning, I'm glad you could make it." Elise said greeting the newcomer.

" Yeah well I'm just glad your house is located way out here and it's not nearby other houses, it makes it easy to find." The visitor said with a chuckle. It sounds like a female. . . . a very familiar one. Too familiar.

" Well I don't want to keep you in suspense. In a nutshell, yesterday me and some companions were walking along the riverside and we stumbled across something very interesting, I can't really explain it so I think it's best you see for yourself." With that Elise held the hand that held me upwards and unraveled her fingers.

In that moment time seemed to have froze as all three of us stood in silence, as no other words could describe how astonished my eyes were as they met Maddison's equally astonished eyes.

End Notes:

Reunited at last.

Silent Warfare by edexdexx

13. Silent Warfare

Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit. Out of all the people this person could have possibly have been, why the hell does it have to be Maddison!!?!? This has got to be the worst turn of fate! I can't even imagine what might be going through Maddison's mind right now, but I bet those gears are turning in her brain right now as those damn hazel eyes of unpredictability peered right into mine. The rest of her physical appearance the same as usual white skin, and long brown hair making up the incarnation of evil (to me).

My breathing started to quicken rapidly as I began to start twitching wondering if Maddison may lose it at any moment and attack me. What in the world am I going to do now!? I would've been more than content if Maddison thought I was dead, at least then I wouldn't have to worry about her coming after me, but now that's entirely out of the question. What if she has that shrinking device with her right now and renders Elise helpless?!

" Sorry he's a little nervous about being around other people. Oddly, he himself doesn't know what caused him to have such a small form." Elise said mistaking my fear of Maddison for plain old fear.

" Is that so? Don't be afraid little guy, my name is Maddison do you have one?" Maddison regained her composure and extended her finger to me like a handshake.

Like hell I want to have any sort of physical contact with that mad woman, but I guess it's not a bad idea to take a page out of her book and act like I don't know her. I really want to kick and scream in horror of what Maddison did to me, but who knows how she'll react to that. She may crush me, bring some other crazy device to kill us all, or maybe even feign innocence and make me look insane. Man, I wish Elise knew the danger we were in right now, Maddison's unpredictability is truly one of her most frightening aspects.

" F-Franky." I responded hesitantly ignoring her finger being in my face.

" Aw, what's wrong? You don't have to be afraid of me little guy." Maddison flashed a fake smile and retracted her finger

" He's probably just shy, come on into the dining room table for us to discuss this matter further." Elise wrongly judged again and started to walk back to the table. Elise set me down on top and sat down in a chair in-front of me, no surprise Maddison picked a chair a few inches away to keep in an arms reach range of me.

I felt like I was going to have a nervous breakdown and my legs refuse to cooperate with me in standing so I sat down. I'm so paranoid I can't even focus in on the ramblings of Elise, but I could only focus in on that shit-eating fake act that Maddison is putting on in pretending to be shocked or amazed at whatever Elise was saying. Every now and again Maddison gave me a few quick glances and just gave a fast smile to give the semblance that she was my friend. However in reality it was to mock me and shows that she knows exactly the situation I'm in, that I haven't told anyone about her and if I did right now it'd be a disaster. It's tearing me to shreds inside being so powerless and not being able to do something without it backfiring on me, I guess now would be a good time to tune back into Elise.

" I've been trying to think of what kind of occurrence could make him this size, perhaps some sort of radiation, disease, or something along those lines. He hasn't shown any sort of bodily dysfunctions or deficiencies." Elise went on explaining my situation to Maddison who pretended to be contemplative.

" Looking at his bandage she must've been in quite a scuffle." Maddison added, knowing damn well why I'm in the condition that I'm in.

" When my daughter and I found him he was in a near critical condition, he should b back to physical health in a few weeks." Elise deducted it feels pretty odd being talked about like I'm a discovery.

" I see, well Franky you're awfully lucky to be alive aren't you?" Maddison crpitcally stated; she has to keep her composure to save face infront of Elise.

" If you don't mind me asking may I hold him for a second to get a closer inspection."

" Be very careful." Elise nodded.

No, no, no, no! I really wish Elise would've asked if it was okay with me before giving Maddison the nod. I feel like vomitting and I cringed when

Maddison's monster of a hand came towards me and grasped me in her grip. Never in my life have I felt so scared for my safety as she prodded me with her thumb, wondering if my life may end abruptly at any time if she chose to increase the pressure to beyond my body's limitations.

Maddison merely formed a small near undetectable smirk since she was well aware of the psychological effect she was having on me. The color was draining from my complexion fast and I started to pant to catch my shortness of breath. We're all in danger I can feel it to my core.

" Uh oh, hold on Maddison, Franky is looking kind've pale." Elise said noticing my distress.

" Oops, sorry for not notcing are you okay?" Maddison said, quickly putting me back on the table to further her ruse of innocence.

" Uh, yes I'm fine. I guess I'm a little under the weather, can you take me to um lie down Elise?" I have to get away from Maddison at all costs, I feel like I'll go ballistic if I have to stay within eyesight of her much longer.

" Poor thing, hold on Franky. So Maddison what's your take on it? Do you think you can find some explanation to his condition" Elise said standing

up and gently cuppin gme into her hands.

" Probably, but I think I'll have to come back tomorrow. I don't have the appropriate materials with me right now." Maddison explained, and with that she masterfully devised her reason to come back and finish the job she started on me.

" I see, well wait here for a moment let me put Franky to bed and then we can talk more details." Elise said walking off and carrying me back to the guest room. Once Elise arrived inside she put me back into bed. " Try to get some more rest, you shouldn't be asserting yourself seeing you're still pretty banged up." Elise said leaning down to deliver a quick peck on my cheek. I'd love to be all shy about the kiss, but now is no time for it. I could only watch with a latent look of despair in my eyes as Elise left the room.

There's no way in hell I can sleep right now knowing that in a short day or less that the woman of my nightmares will be back for my and perhaps more.

End Notes:

How will Franky ever explain the situation that he and everyone else is in right now?

Red Flag by edexdexx


15. Red Flag

Maddison, who's Maddison?" Louise asked not knowing who I was referring to considering she and Jenna weren't home.

" That's the girl who came over to analyze Franky." Elise informed Louise. " What about her Franky?"

" She . . . . did this to me." I said holding my head down.

" What did she do?" Louise asked sounding somewhat nervous.

" She shrunk me! She shrunk me on the streets one night, shrunk, and kidnapped me!" I screamed spilling the beans, there's no use hiding it out.

" No fair why does she get to shrink people to dollies?" Jenna pouted, I think she should donate her brain to science.

" Are you yanking my chain!? That's stupid, how in the hell does someone do that?" Louise yelled being much more skeptical to my story.

" Franky you don't need to be so paranoid, Maddison wants to help." Elise didn't believe me either. To be honest I wouldn't eithe rif I was in the other end of the story but I've got to find some proof or something.

" It's the truth! She had a ray and everything! She mauled and battered me! Nearly killed me by throwing me into a river!" I screamed anything to get them to realize that I'm not lying.

" Then why are you waiting until now to tell us?" Jenna said in her air-headed tone, although that was actually a good question that even made Elise and Louise look at Jenna for a second in her moment of clarity.

" Because I thought no one would believe me like you all aren't right now! I thought I'd never have to see her again, but now she'll stop at nothing to
murder me now that she knows where I am!" I had to stop to regain my breath, I have no idea what it's going to take for their trust.

" Okay, okay, Franky I want to believe you but all of this seems a little far-fetched." Elise being a doctor would need some serious evidence to gain her nod.

" Look at me! If someone told you a tiny prson existed before you met me you'd think they were crazy. Maddison has rich scientist/engineer parents,
she's a prodigy at it, she shrunk me, I tried to escape, and I met Liza. .and .. .and. ." I was blabbering like crazy now prepared to tell every last facet of
the story but Elise and Louise were both staring at me like they saw a ghost.

" Did you just say Liza!?!" Louise asked bringing her face way closer to me. " B-but, h-how did . ."

" Franky. . . . .what did this Liza person look like?" Elise stuttered a bit, I'm not sure what this has to do wtih anything, but if it helps so be it.

" She was pretty tall, caucasian, long black ahir, as a matter of fact she actually looks a lot like y-" At this moment a realization hit me, I've tried for a
while to block out memories of Liza and Maddison but I'd kick myself if I could for not noticing sooner.

" You saw my sister, b-but how!??!" Louise's eyes had a reinvogerated look and Elise seemed to be at a loss for words.

" Because Maddison kidnapped her too and we tried to work together to escape." I don't want to reveal the whole story of how she maimed me along
side with Maddison.

" But, if you got away then why hasn't Liza come home or call or something?" Louise sounded genuinely concerned. To be honest I don't know the
answer to that question either so I slowly shrugged my shoulders. Maybe Liza got away or maybe Maddison shrunk her again, who knows.

" Elise you have to believe me, you have to! " I said, I don't have anything more to convince her but it was a streak of luck that Liza helped add some
validity to my claims.

" My daughter. . I. . .I need to think." Elise sounded like she was in some sort of spell, I know this is a lot to take in but now is no time for
indecisiveness.

" Think!?!? We've got to do something! Oh whatever fine, I'll do um. . .um . . .something myself, just leave me alone! I guess I should've known better
than to expect someone to help me!" I yelled, all of this and I'm still being doubted, I give up. I don't know what to do, but I'll do something. Unexpectedly all three girls silently left the room in a somber silence leaving me to my lonesome.


----- 3rd Person POV.

After leaving Elise's household a few hours ago maddison drived home mainly in silence on the outside. Internaly was a nother story as her emotions

thoughts were a raging whirlpool after discovering Franky was alive.

Once she got back home she even blew straight passed Liza who was actually curious to how her little meeting went to lock herself straight in her room, not having come out since.

" Maddison enough of this silent crap, what possibly could have happened?" Liza asked once again standing by the outside of the door. When she got like this Liza knew how difficult Maddison tended to be.

Liza's question was only returned with Maddison's scream of anger and the slamming of several objects in her room. Occasionally a cracking or breaking noise was heard indicating Maddison was seriously off the rails.

Right before Liza was about to abandon her effort to get Maddison to talk she saw the door suddenly swing open. Liza looked almost appalled at the sight of a Maddison who looked like she got out of a fight with death. Her eyes were near blood shot, her make up smeared, and hair frenzied. Although they were making eye-contact Maddison had a faraway look in her eyes.

" He's alive." Maddison said in a low near inaudible voice.

" Who's what? Can you try speaking English, I'm not bilingual." Liza's patience with Maddison's cryptic speech was wearing thin.

" He's alive! He's alive! That little shit is alive! Alive! Franky's alive!" Maddison collapsed to her knees looking like a woman possessed and Liza was equally astonished.

" What!! Th-that can't be possible you were positive he'd never survive! Liza was extremely baffled by these news however her facial expression and tone seemed a bit more worried than spiteful like Maddison's.

" I saw him with my own eyes! That prick. . .I had him right in my hands. . .it took everything in me not to crush his weak injured little body." Maddison was squeezing her own hands simulating the thought crushing Franky.

" He was hurt?" Liza's concern was very evident now, fortunately for her Maddison was too caught up in her fury to detect it.

" Hehehe, yeah the shit could barely stand and nearly bruised from head to toe." You and I really did a number on him." Maddison snickered. Liza flinched a bit when Maddison mentioned how they both nearly crippled Franky making her remembering how the situation was partially her fault.

" Wait, but who found him?" Liza asked remembering an important fact in this all.

" Tch, some bitch, Ellie. . . .Lois. . .no ..uuh Elise was her name, some doctor" Maddison snarled like it wasn't important.

Liza's eyes began to twitch and her body started quivering as she struggled to keep a clam disposition. " I see. . .so, uh what're you going to do?" Maddison paused for a moment considering her position and possible courses of action.

" Dammit, I kept a straight face for the time I was over there but there's not doubt that punk has warned Elise and her family about me. I don't know how likely they are to believe him, but it'd be bad for me if they're all expecting to me especially if something goes wrong. How I'd love to go in and shrink all of them and make them grovel at my feet. Mmm, maybe I'll keep them alive for a little bit if they'd make good friends. Oh, but Franky. ..Franky. . I'm going to inflict more pain on him than he thought was possible, I'm going to shrink him to a spec of dust. and make his death slow."

Liza could barely contain herself at the things Maddison was planning to do and hardly managed to keep a somewhat straight face.

" But I have a loophole for him." Maddison grinned, while Liza shot her a confused look.

" What do you mean?"

" You Liza. You're going to come with me and use my shrinking ray and hit everyone in the household, they'll never see it coming." Maddison had her usual happy-go-lucky smile back now. Liza's eyes however were a few centimeters shy of popping out of her head. " You can do it, can't you Liza?"

" Uh, yeah of course I can, I've seen you do it enough." Liza responded in a nervous facade of confidence.

" Good, because if you don't I'm more than able to do the deed myself and adding you back in my collection. " Maddison grinned back to her casual demeanor.

" I thought you had only one way to shrink people though." Liza asked not understanding if Maddiosn gives the device to her, how would Maddison be able to shrink everyone if she were to fail.

" Oh silly Liza. We'll just drive up to Elise's home, you knock on the door, they'll think it's me, you shrink everyone within three minutes or so, and bring them plus Franky to me. If not. . . .lets say I have a secret weapon that I hope I don't have to use." Maddison callously remarked near the end of her statement looking dead into Liza's eyes searching for any reason not to trust her being able to go through with things. Liza tried to remain as lax,but even she wasn't able to help the trickle of sweat rolling down her neck as she plainly replied.

" No problem."






Meltdown by edexdexx

14. Meltdown

I don't know how long I've been sitting here thinking to myself, how in the hell am I supposed to get out of this!?! I'm pretty sure Maddison has left already and Elise thinks I'm asleep. but damn that mad woman could be back at any second ready to kill me! Or what if she shrinks Elise too or even Jenna and Louise?! The latter two may not be my most favorite people in the world, but being shrunk at the mercy of a nutcase like Maddison is a fate I wouldn't wish on anyone.

It just now occurred to me if Maddison knows I'm alive could she also still be in cahoots with Liza? Fuck, Liza has it out for me as much as Maddison only her brain is far more rationally functioning. I feel my body breaking into a cold sweat as I began to pant heavily imagining all the ways the sinister duo could torture me if I ended back up in their clutches. Not only me they might even get Elise's family too if I don't do something.

There's no way I'd be able to live with myself fi I caused more people to be in the same position as me. Louise and Jenna already hate me, but I'd even gain Elise's spite. Damn . . damn. . DAMN! I can't fall back into Maddison's hands, I just can't take it again. I'd rather. .I'd rather.

Suddenly I heard the front door open and the distinct voices of Louise and Jenna. " Elise we're home" Louise yelled, I listened out to see if Elise would respond but no such luck. I heard the footsteps and idle chatting between the girls as they came towards the guest room that I stayed in.

Why now of all times do I have to be bothered by them, is this a precursor to the impending doom I'm going to face, enduring this all is unbearable.

Elise thinking Maddison is really out to help me, Louise despises me, Jenna wants to own me, does anyone know the danger we're all in, that I'm in!?!

Meanwhile Louise leaned over to whisper something to Jenna. " What! No fair." Jenna complained out loud.

" Big deal, you had your alone time with him yesterday so now it's time my turn. Plus I have a little score to settle with the little shit." Louise smirked staring me down.

" Hmph , alright. But I hope you leave him in one piece for me next time." Jenna whined and walked off. I get it now, Louise is sending Jenna out to stall Elise for long enough for Louise to get revenge. But wait, this may be the chance to avoid disaster.

Louise now slowly walked herself to the bedside, I decided to get up and stand by the edge of the bed ready to face her assault figuring the best way to avoid the ultimate ultimatum.

" Hello little shit, you must've gotten a real kick out of seeing me get in trouble last night. I bet you enjoyed snuggling up to my mom, but now she's outside watering plants and not here to save you little man. I ought to kill you for embarrassing me like that." Louise gave me a patronizing grin that was probably waiting to erupt in a full smile once I begged and pleaded with her. Granted Louise's reasoning makes no sense considering she brought those consequences from last night on herself, this situation is exactly what I want.

" Then do it." I flatly said, this is the only way to resolve things, if I die now that will at least save everyone and Maddison will abandon whatever plan she's brooding against me and anyone else who got in the way.

" What. . .are you making fun of me or something little worm !?" Louise's face flared with rage as she roughly grabbed me up into her palm and holding me close to her face. Her hand was open which gave me the freedom to stand up if I so chose.

" Say it again, I dare you." Louise growled leaning her face in as close as possible trying to intimidate me with her sheer size trying to get some sign of fear in me.

" Kill me for Christ's sake!" I screamed wondering if she would do it or not at this point.

" What's wrong with you, do you have a death wish or some-"

" WOULD YOU JUST SHUT UP AND KILL ME LIKE YOU SAID YOU WOULD ALL THESE TIMES! Come on eat me, crush me, break me, aren't I only an insignificant bug!?!?" I yelled sobbing in Louise's hand, I feel completely desperate for a way out of this hell.

" Huh, well you are bu- I mean, I didn't mean i- , oh come on relax!" Louise tried to sound as malevolent as she usually does but she was taken back at my sudden suicidal behavior and even voiced a tone of concern for the first time.

" She's going to shrink and kill all of us!" I sobbed and nodded my head. " I don't want to die!"

" Who!? What're you talking about!?!" Louise looked completely perplexed and worried at my erratic behavior not sure of what to do.

" Sh-shut up! I hate you, you gigantic monster! You're just like her you big bully, a big bully, demon, monster!" I was going absolutely bonkers shouting out names at Louise like some 1st grader, now even standing up in her hand and vainly pounded at her face cheeks as hard as I could. Because of the size difference to Louise my blows was more like a baby kicking and flailing at their parent.

" A monster!? I'm no bull- , c-c-c- come on calm down!" Louise was trying virtually anything to get me to control myself but to no avail.

" Nice try Louise trying to use Jenna to distract me." Elise said walking into the room with Jenna who was giving a guilty smile.

" Ooo, are you two boxing? You're losing Louise." Jenna asked seeing the ongoing hassle.

" What on Earth is going on!?" Elise demanded given what happened yesterday Elise would have to assume the worst that Louise was bullying me again.

" I swear I didn't do anything to him this time, he's saying all sorts of stuff that someone is going to kill us, or he wants to die!" Louise replied trying to defend her case.

" Just go away all of you, we're all done, unless I'm gone. " I said in a voice of a defeated man, exhausted from flailing my limbs at Louise.

Elise sighed and shook her head. " Franky you need to let it go, no one is after you or us everything will be f-"

" Everything will not be fine! Would you listen to me before you go into some psycho-analysis!" I was close to going off the deep end even snapping at Elise , all three girls looked at me like I had three heads.

Louise finally walked over to the table in the room and set me down. I have no choice but to tell my story now. The girls all leaned in closer to see what I had to say.

" Maddison . . . . Maddison . . ." . .

End Notes:

Another scene with Maddison and Liza is coming soon, mean time I hope Franky can get the girls to take the matter seriously.

Bonding by edexdexx
Author's Notes:

Sorry for the long period without an update, had to overcome a bit of a writers block.

16. Bonding

I remained where I was on the edge of the nightstand top simply kicking my legs back and forth. It's night now and I don't have a thing to help me thwart Maddison. Something about knowing when you're about to die can really depress a guy if you didn't know.

The room was pretty quiet and the room would be dark in another hour or so once the sun has completely set which perfectly symbolizes my diminishing hope for my circumstance. That's when I heard the door crack slightly, the window wasn't opened so I can tell it wasn't the wind, someone must be there. I looked over and could see Louise slowly opening the door, I should've known I wouldn't have gotten away with lashing out at her unscathed. Oh well, it'll be a good warm-up for whatever Maddison has in store for me later. I watched as she slowly walked towards the nightstand top, but instead of grabbing me or breathing fire in my direction she sat down at the bed across from me.

Louise was looking all over the place and was seemed melancholy, I'm wondering what she's waiting for considering she's not speaking and doesn't even look angry for that matter.

" Um, F-Franky. . . .I was kind've wondering . . .well I wanted to. ." Louise was struggling to find her words and I need to check the news report to see if the planets aligned themselves because this is the first time Louise has referred to me by my name.

" What? You're not here to call me a good for nothing puny shit, beat me down, spit on me, or leave me under your ass again?" I asked in a gloomy tone, I expected to be in a world of hurt already.

Louise sighed though and gave herself a moment to recompose herself.

" You know Franky. . .when I was little my dad left the family and my mom, sister, and I were left on some difficult times it was the first and only time I ever saw my mother cry. I always wondered if he would ever come back, but each passing day that fantasy went away. Over time I gradually began to hate him for abandoning us and I even hated the fact how I inherited his blonde hair and eye color." Louise paused for a second and I look with a newfound interest of how Louise started to tell a memoir of sorts of her life and waited for her to go on.

" I always looked in the mirror and cursed at myself for it and Liza was always there to reassure me and telling me how pretty I was, and how other girls would be jealous. I don't know why, but I always wondered how he could just leave and not care about what he did to us. But, then mom toughened up and got her medical license and things were going pretty alright, we were all happy. Then Liza dissapeared and all the memories of how my dad left came back, however this time you came into the picture. I guess I just channeled my anger at him to you, since I could easily take advantage of you being that you're so sma- . . well you know. My mom was always told me how important it was for the strong and big to help the weak and small, my mom looked out for Liza and me, Liza always looked out for me. Yet, here when I have the chance to help someone in need I did nothing but pick on you, trying to make you fear me, and treating you like dirt to the point where you wanted to commit suicide. I guess I'm trying to say here is I'm so sorry, I understand if you hate me and I'll stay away from you from now on." Louise was looking straight to the ground now not even wanting to look me in the eyes, and to be honest I'm not sure how to even react right now. I thought I'd see a zombie apocalypse before I'd live to hear a sincere apology from Louise.

We both sat in silence for a few minutes with both of us at a lack of words of what to say. " Well, I'll go and leave you alone now." Louise said quietly, about to get up to leave.

" Louise. . .I don't hate you. I was in a panic and didn't know how to react. It just frustrated me that you had no idea what it was like to be my size. It's so hard being so tiny and smaller than everyone and almost everything. It's frightening to know what normal sized people can do to me, I'm always feeling scared for my life and what may happen to me if I fall into the wrong hands. I know you're a good girl."

" B-but how! How can you not hate me!!? All that stuff I said and did! I belittled you, sat on you, threatened to crush you, eat you, and and. ." Louise started to recap some of the wrong-doings she committed upon me only to stop feeling ashamed of herself once more. " You were telling the truth back there, I was acting like a monster. .a bitch. Who would believe that I'm a good person?"

" Elise." I responded simply, and Louise's eyes lit up for a moment in disbelief. "Even after the times you made fun of me, threatened me, and even spit on me she would always tell me what a nice and good girl you were. Really, she's the one you really owe an apology to. Elise is hurting just as much as you are knowing that her eldest daughter is missing. She's even told me how depressed you've been lately and has been trying to lift your spirits."

" I'm so sorry toooooo!!" Jenna suddenly came in through the door leaving me and Louise startled as she picked me up and started nuzzling her cheek against my body.

" Jenna, what are you doing here!" Louise asked getting up.

" I was eavesdropping on you two and I felt so bad and and and, I'm so sorry too Franky for being so mean to you, we should all be friends now." Jenna sadly stated, before perking up at the suggestion of us all being friends and moved me to her lips to kiss me on the face a few times.

" Uh, I forgive you Jenna and it's fine, just calm down a bit will you!" I squirmed, my voice was being slightly muffled by Jenna's kisses coming so frequently.

" My gosh Jenna would you cut it out with kissing him! " Louise said in an annoyed tone and took me out of Jenna's hands and into her own in a possessive manner.

" Oh, did you want a turn?" Jenna blinked. Louise looked at me quickly and looked back to Jenna.

" What!?! No! J-just shut up Jenna." Louise's face was turning slightly red at Jenna's comment, so she broke the awkward-ness by placing me back on the nightstand.

" So Franky, if you don't mind can you tell us the full story of what happened to you?" Louise curiously asked, I figured it's not a bad idea so I nodded.

I went on through my story from start to finish on how I was shrunk and kidnapped at the depths of night and what an unstable, crazy, psycho Maddison by highlighting some of the 'games' she played with me. I then moved on telling her on my encounter of Liza and how we formulated the plan for us to escape, to eventually how Liza managed to un-shrink herself and end up at normal height again. Lastly, my end on how everything backfired on me, I ended up on the bad side of both giants, mercilessly beaten and nearly killed.

" I'm leaving out some of my not so proud moments, but I ultimately then I thought I was going to die. To all of our surprise the next thing I knew I was looking up at you two and Elise." I concluded my recap of events.

" Woah. . .. . .I can't believe it, so . .she really wanted to take you for yourself and . . .almost killed you?" Louise sounded disappointed and almost wanted to doubt that her sister took part in nearly murdering someone.

" It's okay Louise, I'm sure she was only taken back at the moment. She was in Maddison's clutches a lot longer than I was and it was probably a big power shift to her to grow back to normal while seeing someone as small as me. Either way, in a sense I'm still alive and away from Maddison because of her help, I'm sure you'll see her again." I smiled, trying to reassure Louise. I'm not sure how truthful I'm being about her seeing Liza again since I don't know what became of her, but I don't want Louise to have a negative image of her big sister especially seeing how important she is to her.

My comment made Louise smile a bit and I nodded to re-confirm her happiness that Liza was able to help me.

" Well Franky, since my mom and sister has had the chance to help you now it's my turn to help you." Louise gave me a very sincere smile and I felt a tear starting to form in my eye,I never would've imagined how my greatest tormentor since coming here has aspired to help me and was the first to hear out my entire story.

" Come on you little wimp don't cry, your big sister is here." Louise joked softly and wiped the tear away from the corner of my eye with the tip of her finger. She then gently cupped me into her hand and hugged me to her stomach, I gladly hugged her back as best as I could.

" Aw, you two are like a couple!" Jenna giggled ruining the moment.

Louise lifted me back up in one hand near her face and we both looked at each other and could tell we were thinking the same thing.

" Oh shut up Jenna." We simultaneously said.

End Notes:

Franky has finally rallied Louise of all people and Jenna onto his side. Now he only needs the confidence of Elise.

Heart to Heart by edexdexx

17. Heart to Heart


" Are you sure you want to do this Franky, maybe I should come in with you." Louise asked, holding me in her hand. Kindly, she gave me a lift up to Elise's bedroom door, since it would take a good few hours to do so on my own.

" No thanks, I think it's best to do this one on one." I said. With Louise and Jenna won over all I need now is Elise's support, then I may have a fighting chance.

" If you say so. Jenna and I will be by the door in case you need us." Louise knocked on the door once she said that and then leaned down to place me on the ground before fleeing out of sight. I haven't really planned out what I'm going to say to Elise but I suppose I'll improvise.


I took a deep breath of nervousness to prepare myself and a moment later the door opened and I was staring face to fa- well foot with Elise. She didn't notice me since she was looking straight forward, but soon looked down to see my right by her clearly polished toes.

" Franky what are you doing, and how did you get up here by yourself?" She asked, starting to crouch down to hear my explanation.

" I guess you can say I hitched a ride, can we talk though?" I asked, Elise stared at me inquisitively for a second, and then with a usual smile lifted me up into her palm and carried me into her room, closing the door behind her. Once inside Elise sat down on her bed set me down to her lap.

I was just getting ready to break the ice, but Elise surprisingly talked first." Franky, I know you want to talk about the issue from earlier, and the truth is I really don't know what to believe. I know you're right, it seems next to impossible to discover a miniature person out in the middle of nowhere yet here you are right in my lap. And now you say this Maddison girl is responsible for all of it and you even met Liza. . it's all so much to take in. " Elise paused for a moment, I wonder if she was still contemplating all of this before I came upstairs.

" I know, I'm not asking you to believe me, but I do only ask for you support if the worst does happen and be mindful of her." I compromised, I guess it is a bit much to expect a 100% approval of what I told her, but at least knowing she was aware of the possible d
anger would help even if it was a little.

" Franky, you know I'm on your side no matter what, it's only . . I keep wondering why you felt the need to hide this from us. .from me." Elise took a deep sigh, I'm not sure where she's going with this but she acted and scooped me up into her hands, and held me straight up to her face.

" El- . .Elise?!" My vocabulary was rapidly abandoning me, as I got another face reminder at how strikingly beautiful she was, all the more enhanced by her comparative size to me, it's nearly impossible not to get entranced in those near emerald green eyes.

" I've been thinking, what will you do if this doesn't work out and you can't find a way to return to normal?" Elise's eyes were locked onto mine and they felt almost magnetically pulling, as I couldn't bring myself to look in another direction.

" I um . .guess I haven't thought about it . .I've been so worried lately I don't know what I'll do with myself when this is all ove-" My indecisiveness came to an end when Elise lowered her hands and hugged me right into her chest. I was immediately at a loss for words as the warmth, soft, flesh, overwhelmed my senses into numbness.

" Franky, you know you don't have to do this. We can forget about this whole mess and you can stay here with us. ." Elise was speaking very softly now, I would even say she sounded a little embarrassed with what she was suggesting, now that I was fairing much better as far as embarrassment is concerned.

" Franky you're so previous, I couldn't bear seeing you hurt, and I don't know what I'd do if I saw something happen to you . .Lately haven't been seeing you as just a patient, you're almost like . .like. ." Elise stopped near the end of her statement to raise me way back up to her face, but continued to bring me closer until she planted her soft lips onto my face.

This is going too far and I can kick myself for not recognizing sooner how Elise was starting to view me. She held me right in place with her lips pressed right onto my face, I almost couldn't breathe considering how little space I had and her fingers were curled upwards to act as a barricade to keep me from pulling backwards.

" El-Elise! St-stop!" I understand how you feel, bu-but I'm not your child!" I managed to utter out while narrowly turning my head to give myself enough space to speak.

After hearing that Elise immediately held me back out a good few inches away from her and the look of mortification was blatantly obvious on her reddened cheeks.

" Oh my, I can't believe I just . .I'm uh . .I didn't mean to!" Elise was flustered beyond words in trying to cover up her actions and avoiding eye-contact with me like I was Medusa.

" Elise! Elise! Elise, calm down it's alright really!" I put my my small hands around one of her fingers to help get a hold of herself.

Elise eventually came back under control and ran a hand through her hair. " I have no idea what came over me; but . . I have to admit one thing, I haven't been completely honest either. Louise, Jenna, come in I know you're both at the door trying to listen." Elise's parental intuition came to effect knowing exactly when someone was being a fly on the wall. Wouldn't you know it the door opened and the two girls walked in red-handed.

" Have a seat girls, I think I need to get something off my chest." Elise, waited for them both to take a seat before she started to explain herself.

" Um, wait! I have something to say first mom." Louise spoke up, albeit she sounded a tad nervous.

" I know lately I've been very difficult to get along with and I've just been taking out my frustrations on everyone, especially you and Franky, ignoring how you both feel, forgetting how much everything has effected you too, so I'm sorry." Louise's eyes were on the verge of watering up as she owned up to her behavior and Elise in return moved her arm around Louise to hug her, and rested her head on top of her daughter's.

" It's fine Louise, I know you're still a kid turning into a young lady and this is a lot to go through, it took a lot of time for me to realize that my youngest child was growing up and was drifting off onto her own path. Then when Liza turned up missing, I saw that you were drifting away even faster and I would have to do anything to keep you close.Liza was grown up and missing, you were distant, my husband gone, and I felt like no one really had any use for me beyond being a doctor to tend to a patient. But, then Franky came along. . he was so helpless, abandoned, small, and he needed me so much, didn't want me to leave his side, I felt like I was not only needed, but wanted. It made me feel like a mother. Now I think I realize though, that our roles are all changing and I do need to accept that our roles are changing and I can't expect to keep you by forever, it means so much to hear you say that though." Elise concluded her confession and Louise was rubbing her back for re-assurance.

" I'm always going to need you Mom, no matter how much I grow up, there's so much I haven't learned, I haven't graduated high school yet, and I still suck at Biology class. But, I can't take all the credit, it was Franky who made me reflect on myself." Louise admitted, and the mother and daughter started to chuckle together as they embraced in a full hug.

" Group hug!" Jenna joined in as well, hugging both Elise and Louise.

" Franky when you first woke up and I offered you to stay with us, you said that you were useless and couldn't contribute anything. You were wrong dear, you've done more than enough. Now it's your turn to sit back and let us help you." Elise said as she nuzzled me against her cheek.

" Oh . .would you shush you guys you all are gonna make me blush."

* Ding-dong*

Right in our group bonding the doorbell rang, and Elise sat me down in Louise's hands.

" It's almost night, who in the world could be here?" Elise walked out the door and went downstairs. We all could here her from upstairs as she reached the 1st story and opened up the door. However, as soon as she did so we all jumped when we heard a scream.

End Notes:

Time to kick it into high gear.

Reunion by edexdexx

18. Reunion

" What's going on?? " Jenna got up startled by the scream and got up along with Louise who was carrying me. They both rushed to make their ways downstairs, but Louise stopped briefly once they reached the last step and let Jenna bypass her.

" Franky wait here, if something happens you'll be a lot more vulnerable if you're in open sight right in my hands." Louise reasoned and put me on a table behind a vase of flowers.

" Hey w-wait!" I tried to get her but Louise went ahead. Oh well, at least I'm close enough to see the front door and hear what was going on, so I took the liberty to peek and see what all the fuss was about.

At that instant I really wish I hadn't looked, there's no way . . . . . My eyes are close to exploding right now, what is she doing here!?

Louise and Jenna stopped dead in their tracks not able to mutter a single word until Louise broke silence. .

" Li-liza!? What. . .I thought. .you're here . .alive!" Louise looked like she saw a ghost and not sure whether to be overjoyed or afraid of this mystery. I don't know what to make of this either, is she here alone, did she escape, is she still in cahoots with Maddison?!

" Liza . . .you're home." Elise, normally the most logical of us all was even baffled at her daughter's arrival, Liza was just standing there looking the same as I remember . . .sort of. She's still raven-haired, fairly tall, quite endowed, but she was just standing there with her head down like a zombie and her hands crossed behind her back.

Finally showing some life Liza lifted her head up slowly with a distant expression in her eyes and now I can clearly see the resemblance between herself and Elise, except Liza's hair was longer and her eyes were brown to Elise's green.

" What's the deal, say something sis!" Louise blurted out, the silent act of Liza was unsettling us all, but my worse fears were con firmed.

" I'm here for Franky, bring him to me now or I'll reduce all of you to grain of salt." Liza flatly stated, then uncrossed her hands and brought them front and center, holding the ray device that changed my entire life. I knew it, she's here for me! Fuck, she must still be with Maddison if she has that thing! Even worse if they don't give me up, she'll shrink them all!

Louise, Jenna, and Elise all backed up all unsure on how to handle the situation, they all knew though that they couldn't afford to provoke a move.

" Don't even think about lying, I know for a fact that you are all keeping him here." Liza continued, slowly moving the ray to make sure they knew she had them all on sight and for them to keep their distance.

Will she really go through with it . .better yet. . .should I come out and save them, or risk them all being shrunk at Liza's mercy and possibly taken to the Queen Bitch herself.

" Liza. .why are you doing this!? Franky told us what happened, he couldn't have escaped without you; this isn't like you at all!" Louise confessed, her feisty-ness and bravery are worthy of praise, but every now and again it's better to be a live sheep than a dead lion, this is probably one of those times.

" Tch, oh shut up and bring him here this is the last time I'll ask!!" Liza's patience was wearing thing, I consider us lucky that nothing has happened this long, but I'm torn between giving myself up or remaining hidden, and I can't stall much longer. . .I may have to . .

In my moment of judgement Elise started to take action to all of our surprise and even Liza was astonished as she simply walked straight in front of Liza and placed her hand right on the tip of the ray-gun. Holy shit, is she crazy!?!

" What're you doing Mom!? Do you think I'm playing around . I'll, I'll . ." Liza's composure was gone in an instant and Elise simply lowered her hand along with the ray device until Liza dropped it onto the ground and Liza was struggling to hold back a breakdown. Just like that Elise simply embraced her arms around Liza in a hug.

" It's .I'm so- . " Liza wanted to say something and Elise only hugged tighter while giving her ssh-ing sounds. Louise feeling safe now also joined in hugging Liza as well, while she sobbed quietly with her head in Elise's shoulder. For that moment my nerves calmed a little, no matter what the circumstances are right now at least she has some mental conscience despite everything that's happened.

It was a touching moment and I finally breathed a sigh of relief, which lasted all of 3 seconds before I heard tragedy in the sound of a gun fire, not like a bullet being fired, more like a clapping sound. The next thing I knew was seeing Liza's body go limp with a "what the hell happened" look on her face. It didn't stop there as three more shots were fired at Louise, Elise, and Jenna as they to the ground convulsing slightly in a paralyzed pain.

" I swear, you can't find good help these days." That voice echoed at least one-hundred times in my mind knowing exactly who it belonged to. Insanity's incarnation Maddison, who was standing with some sort of stun gun in hand. How I wish I could smack the smug look off her face that reeked of self-entitlement and the type of vanity that doesn't have a moment of regret or guilt over anything she's done. But, this is reality and if I had to demonstrate how I really felt, I'd lose my bowel control.

" I should've known you would've lost your backbone, so let me pick up where this inept bitch left off." Maddison confidently stated, standing above the fallen girls. But, in another display of defiance Louise gingerly moved her hand to Maddison's open-toed sandal.

" S-shut up . and don't talk to my sister like that you . .twat" Louise forced out, still under the strong effects of the paralysis. How I wish I could be as brave as her, but damn keep your freaking mouth shut and just stay down!

" OOH! Now I get it Liza, these people are your family? So that's why you got so sentimental, this is hilarious." Maddison chuckled and brushed her dark brown hair out of her eyes and leaned down to stare at Louise from her level. " I wish you could've seen what I saw though, what she did to poor little Franky and what she helped do to some of my friends after Franky. She's no different from me, now shut-up and stay out of grown-up business." Maddison smugly stated before slapping Louise right in the face which prompted a minor gasp out of everyone, which would've been louder if everyone wasn't stunned. Elise desperately tried to move to no avail to defend her child. This is a side of Maddison I've never seen before, I can see it in her eyes, they looked crueler, vicious, and malignant.

" Now then Franky I know you're in here and I bet you can hear me!" If you don't come out right now I will shrink every last person in here and leave them a blood stain on the carpet. THEN I WILL FIND YOU!" Maddison yelled out, before standing back up, only now she picked up the ray Liza was supposed to use originally to do the job.

My legs were about to give out from under me, what do I do, WHAT DO I DO!? I bet the girls wouldn't want me to come out, but they may get shrunk too if I don't reveal myself. But, I'm so scared of what Maddison will do to me!?! I closed my eyes and covered my ears to hope this was another nightmare and tears were rushing down my face. I feel like such a weak, helpless, coward.

" Hmm, well I'm bored. So who shall it be first Shall it be the mother. .or should it be the hot-headed little girl, or maybe should I add Liza back to my collection?" Maddison said after 15 seconds, Maddison put a hand on her chin contemplating her options, oh please don't do it!

Maddison was hell bent on making a point so she went on and pointed the ray on the ground and I couldn't bear to look to see who she might hit first.

" Come on Franky, move, move, move, MOVE!" I told myself to try and build up some courage and on the last breath finally moved out of my hiding spot. " DOOOOOOON'T!!!" I yelled out at the top of my lungs, but I was too little too late and a flash of green went off, unfortunately Maddison fired first.

Reunion Part II by edexdexx

I was too late and all eyes save for Maddison's were helplessly locked onto Louise as she was gradually shrinking in size, meanwhile though Maddison's eyes were directly locked onto me and her gaze right now was piercing my skin with visual daggers.

 

Louise stopped shrinking to the height I originally was when I first got hit at 6 inches and the look of astonishment, fear, and panic could not be put into coherent words.

 

" Waaaaaaaaah!!! AAAAAAHHH!!!! " Louise curled into a helpless position screaming a cry that even at her diminished state was hearable and broke my heart that she had to experience this and sadly a part of me felt responsible. Louise looked up with her eyes slightly blurred by tears at the monstrous figure that towered above her.

 

" Don't hurt her or Franky!" Elise shouted, wanting to keep everyone safe at all costs, but sadly she was in no position to help anyone. Even then the second Maddison's eyes saw me everything around her became irrelevant in her mind.

 

Maddison had enough of looking and began to move forward, my stomach knotted up with each step she took, the only solace being that her large feet steered clear of Louise who now became the second most vulnerable person here.

 

I aimlessly watched as she stood by the table, the most accomplished psychologists probably couldn't fathom what was going on in her mind right now so there's no way I can.

 

" What's up bestie . . .we have so much catching up to do . ." Maddison gave me a hollow smile and I have to accept there was nothing I can do at this point. Defeated I let her huge hand wrap around me in a fist.

 

Having what she wanted Maddison turned around and left to make her exit. It amazes me how she didn't have a care about what she did to everyone else.

 

" Give back Franky, leave him alone!" Louise screamed with conviction. I wish she'd cut the feisty act Maddison has no reason to be afraid of someone who doesn't even measure up beyond her shin.

 

" Louise just hush!" Elise ordered to her daughter who is in a bad enough spot already the last thing she needed was to provoke Maddison. Luckily  for them , Maddison was still in her own world and walked passed a distraught Elise, fallen Jenna, diminutive Louise, and broken Liza.

 

When it appeared Maddison would seemingly leave in silence she re-entered reality to deliver a few words of parting.

 

" I'm in a very gracious mood right now and I'll leave you all be. But if I see any of your faces again I'll make sure you're all my tiny slaves for the rest of your lives." She threatened as she left, shutting the door behind her.

 

----------

 

3rd POV.

 

It took a few more moments for all the girls to regain functions of their bodies and once they did Elise and Jenna huddled around Louise's tiny frame unsure of what to say or do, Liza meanwhile was still in her own world.

 

" Would you stop staring at me like that!?" Louise shouted before burying her hands in her face to avoid all the pity filled looks of her now ginormous mother and friend staring down at her.

 

" Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, my poor baby. . ." Elise was on the verge of being the next one to have an emotional collapse but knew her daughter needed her and she scooped her into her hands and hugged her miniscule daughter to her chest.

 

" W-we can't just sit here . .she took Franky . .and we gotta help him . ." Jenna interjected, she didn't sound very confident in her suggestion seeing what became of Louise may easily be the rest of their fates if they meddled further.

 

" Jenna . .we don't even know where she went . .and what she did . .I ." Elise who usually the collected one was now stumped beyond words as she tried to console her daughter. But, finally shedding from her mute status Liza decided to speak.

 

" It's my fault . . ." Liza said emptily, she was more thinking out loud rather than speaking to be heard.

 

“Liza . .it's not your fault, it's not anyone's fault I'm just so happy you're safe." Elise said trying to make her eldest daughter feel better and feeling personally relieved she was relatively unharmed.

 

Liza was hearing none of it though and shook her head vigorously. " NO! IT'S MY FAULT! You weren't there! Franky is going to die now! Maddison is a mental lunatic and I'm no better than she is ! Franky came up with the plan ! Franky helped me get back to normal size ! Franky gave us both an opportunity to escape! But I chose to screw around and betray him, putting his life at risk! I almost killed him! And now Maddison has him again and he's going to die!"

 

No one knew what to say to Liza and were simply dumbfounded by her confession, everyone except Louise who wiggled her way out of her mother's hands to get closer to her figurative and literal big sister.

 

" Liza what the hell happened to you !? So what if you messed up, we all do! You've always had my back every time I messed up and did something wrong. What makes now any different, just fix it!" Louise yelled so Liza could hear her, the scolding coming from her little sister made Liza a bit more receptive as she looked down at her little sister, soaking in her words.

 

" B-but Franky . .he's gon-"

 

" Then help get him back! Help him and me! Franky told me everything and he doesn't blame you at all and still thinks he couldn't have escaped without you! You're the one who has been around that Maddison girl the longest don't you have any idea where she maybe taking him!? All this time I was horrible to him and he wanted to prevent this, but now we have to help him!"

 

Louise started panting from having screamed so much and her eyes were red from all the tears in the last 15 minutes. Liza though was finally coming around taking some deep inhales and exhales. She regretted everything she did and Louise was right she has to at least try to make things right.

 

" . .I guess I should stop acting so pitiful in front of my little sis." Liza sighed with a small smirk showing a bit of her former demeanor that she was known for.

 

" Oh shut up Liza you have no idea how much . ." Louise was feeling even more emotional than before that Liza was back and in a more sound mind, she wasn't one to get sappy but this was a special occasion as she ran to the hands to Liza.

 

Liza happily picked up Louise and hugged her to her cheek. " Okay, okay, you know I missed you and mom a lot too."

 

" I'm so happy we're all here together, but we can't afford to waste time we need to rescue Franky as soon as possible." Elise rationalized, as grand a moment as this was a life was still on the line.

 

Liza nodded, and moved Louise to one hand" My bad, I got caught up in the moment. If I had to guess there's probably one place where Maddison would take Franky and we need to hurry. You have no idea how unstable she really is."

End Notes:

Sorry for the  long hiatus, I pretty much lost the drive to write like I used to. But, I decided to go back to the dojo so to speak and come back to the story that started it all to rekindle my interest.  This and the next chapter were written over a year ago, but I never got around to posting. I considered doing some retcon of the story but decided to stick with what has been established. Sorry for the rambling, but let the tale continue!

Familiar Territory by edexdexx

Opening my eyes, I feel rather light-headed, I vaguely recall her throwing a small piece of chloroform cloth to my face to render me unconscious. Only now waking up to a prodding pressure on my body. Looking ahead though was the enormous lace sandal worn by the very person who would make me live out all my worst fears. Bringing my eyes upwards showed me it was indeed none other than the massive Maddison sitting in a chair cross-legged with her eyes fixated on me.

 

" So glad you woke up Franky take a look around this is my old chemistry lab from high school. I met my first friend in here." She explained. Taking a brief look around it was like any classroom with several tabletops, a closet full of lab equipment, etc. All that mattered though was the hell spawn right ahead of me.

 

" You know you really broke my heart back at my home and ever since I lost you I was thinking how I would do it differently. . more efficiently . The little punishment I gave you before didn't seem to be nearly enough. I wanted to hurt you in the same way you hurt me." Maddison was leaning her head left and right as she stared at me, as if even now she was pondering her options of what to do with me.

 

" I thought I would never have that chance since I figured you died back in that river. But sure enough you survived and even managed to find a nice little family to care for you. I bet you thought it was sheer bad luck that you ran into me again, rest assured it wasn't. It was natural order or even destiny as some people call it. The fact is from the moment I picked you, you belonged to ME. Subsequently every last breath you take down to every thought you think are gracious gifts stemming from my compassion." Maddison began to play with her hair, surely she isn't here to talk me to death with her delusional logic, this is going to get physical at any moment.

 

" The moment when I discarded you, all you had to do was die. Another generous gift to save you from what I may have done to you had I let you live. But again, you threw it away and lived. Now here you are again, where you belong ..with me." Maddison's lips started to form into a smirk, not a happy-go-lucky one a darker more sinister one like she's been waiting for this exact moment and replayed this in her head hundreds of times.

 

" I must admit though . . you look as cute as ever . . .Even if you were such a bad friend, I'll take you back. What do you say ? " Maddison asked as if this question was a no brainer.

 

" W-what do you mean . .I .. you're . .taking me back, b-but wh-" Not knowing what may set her off I struggled to find the words to say, thankfully she cut me off.

 

" Don't play dumb, no one is going to help you now. I could easily just pick you up, lock you away somewhere, and leave you to starve or dehydrate. Throw you into the grass for a spider to make a meal out of you, or leave you be right now and you may survive a little longer, but still die an inevitable death." I cringed listening to her list the agonizing slow deaths she maybe willing to let me suffer.

 

" But, you can still have me. I'm the only one who you can rely on now to stay alive. The only catch though, I won't take you back as a friend, you will be something more fitting . .my pet slave. Apologize to me, and I'll consider it." Maddison concluded her ultimatum, eyes never leaving me once, I can see how badly her mental state has deteriorated sitting down she looked so fidgety and her struggling to keep her hands still.

 

She's unstable enough now where she'll snap if I don't oblige and if I do I would've solidified my fate as her possession for life. I wish I knew which one would be more preferable. All that is certain is that I'd be an idiot to mouth off, I don't have a death wish, and knowing Maddison she will make it as painful as possible. . I have no choice.

 

" . . .P-please . ."

 

" PLEASE WHAT!?" She barked and I jumped immediately at the power of her voice and even echoed in the mostly empty room.

 

" P-please forgive me for being such a bad friend! Please! Don't kill me, don't kill me!" I broke down and covered my head with my forearms. I can't afford to give her anything less than what she wants.

 

" Look at me . . " She asked in a low tone that contrasted the last one I heard greatly. Obliging I brought my head up and gradually looked up to Maddison, my body was quivering and I might as well have fear written in permanent marker over my face.

 

The smile on her face was growing as she saw the fear she instilled in me. It was like watching me cower in fear made her see me as even smaller and weaker and see herself as bigger and more powerful. Mentally I felt the same way.

 

" How sorry are you?" She asked.

 

" . .Very, VERY!" I yelled up not wanting her to doubt my conviction.

 

" Oh really now, show me. Get on your hands and knees." Maddison demanded, she wasn't happy with just scaring me, she wanted to break me down to scraps.

 

I'd be the biggest idiot on Earth to think I can resist or stop her demands so I swallowed any shreds of pride or ego I had left and got down to my hands and knees which magnified Maddison's size further. I kept my head low feeling too worthless and small to even look at Maddison who looked comparable to a goddess right now.

 

" Good now. Beg for me. Beg for me to let you be my pet." Her demands were getting worse, she knows I value my life and knows without her I'm on my own where my odds of survival for even a few days would be torturous and dismal.

 

" . . M-Maddison . .please make me your pet . . please ." I would never want to know how pathetic I sound at the moment.

 

" Hmmmmm . . .I don't know . .I guess you are pretty helpless without me. .show me how badly you need me. Look me in the eyes and whimper." Maddison's voice perked up a slight bit, she'd love to see me do that.

 

I almost can't believe it, I was forced to apologize essentially for escaping this maniac who shrunk, kidnapped, and ruined my life. Nearly kills me, finds me again and wants me to beg her to be her slave and even whimper like a dog now.

 

You'd think this would be an easy task considering every other act of humiliation I've endured, but my mind felt like it was on a thin edge of trying to save my humanity and clung to the only people that made me feel like I was a person.

 

" . . .Do it . . now." Maddison's irritation was growing, she feels her grip on me loosen a bit and she wanted to reclaim it and then some.

 

" . . .B-but . .what about . Elise . . Louise . .Liza .. and Jenna . ." I said slowly . .

 

Maddison took a deep sigh trying to keep herself composed whether than go on a full tirade of anger.

 

" Ssssshhh . .I'm all that matters now. " Maddison whispered.

 

" . . B-but .they cared for me . . "

 

" And where are they now? Guess what, you were just a flash in the pan, an amusing little discovery while you lasted, but alas you outlived your amusement in there eyes." Maddison explained. I can feel a cold sweat on my body as she spoke.

 

" I chose you Franky, because I love you unconditionally. Elise told me when we were discussing you about how you were having a rough time with those two brats and I bet even Elise had her hand in the cookie jar too. Remember how Liza betrayed you? They would've used you as long as it interested them. And they value their lives more than yours and won't help you now. Look what happened to that girl because of you. They all must curse and hate you now. But I rescued you."

 

. . .Taking in her words silently I looked down on the ground . . I felt so uncertain about everything. Was her words true, sure they were being good to me now . . .but what if days turned into weeks . .months . what would happen? Would they grow tired of me? Would they abandon me? Would they use me for their pleasure? She's also right, because of me . .Louise. . . .do they all blame me? Maddison though . . she did pick me, she wanted me . .she . .cared.

 

" You . .saved me. ." I repeated.

 

" That's right I saved you. You know why? You need me."

 

" I .. .need you. " I repeated once more.

 

" Correct, because the truth is Franky, it's a very dangerous world out there. A very malicious and dangerous world. A world that doesn't care about hurting small, weak, helpless little creatures like you. My benevolence though will protect you from all of that." Maddison began to stand up.

 

" Look up Franky." She said.

 

Slowly I complied looking up to Maddison who was standing at full height now.

 

" Every other door is one of misery, pain, and death. Here I am alone with you, all of the scary things gone, offering you my love, protection, happiness, and life, just give yourself to me." Maddison barely looked human to me anymore, it was like she transcended mortal status. Tears began to form in my eyes, I can see clearly how insignificant I am to the world, but even now Maddison has eyes to care for a small hopeless creature like myself, she was like a God in my world.

 

" . . . I love you." I said.

 

Maddison broke into a full smile as she heard those words. " I love you too."

 

 

 

End Notes:

Franky isn't looking so hot.  Hopefully the cavalry is on there way.

Dysfunctional Rescue by edexdexx
Author's Notes:

This is covering the events of what happened after Maddison left with Franky up until the end of the last chapter.

The quartet of Elise, Liza, Louise, and Jenna had already gathered in the car with Elise driving, Liza shotgun with her no pun intended little sister in hand, and Jenna in the back deliberating on there plan of action.

 

"What makes you so certain that Maddison is taking Franky to her old high school? " Elise curiously asked, wanting to be sure they optimize the chances of finding Franky.

 

" It's the only less obvious place than back at her home, also that place has a lot of sentimental value to her." Liza explained.

 

Jenna bit her lip a bit nervous of what may happen to Franky but asked anyway, despite knowing deep down the answer. " W-well what do you think Maddison is going to do with him?"

 

All the while during the conversation Louise felt uncharacteristically meek. Sure she was worried for Franky like the rest and wanted to throw in her two cents as well, but couldn't help feeling intimidated.

 

Even if they were her family and best friend it was so odd hearing their voices over her head and sounding so much more powerful than normal. That coupled with their relative size made Louise feel like her input didn't even matter now. Occasionally she felt the gazes of Elise and Liza giving their pity and worried fueled gazes at her. As much as it frustrated her she remembered in the back of her mind that this must be how Franky must feels to be viewed as so weak and incapable.

 

" You feeling okay Louise?" Liza hesitated with her question a little knowing it would be a touchy subject for Louise at the moment.

 

" I'm fine!!" She barked immediately in response, all three of them knew when Louise got like this was when she was feeling the worst.

 

" We need to think of a plan of action." Elise said as she parked in the back of the school.

 

" All we have to do i-"

 

" I think it's best for Louise and Jenna to stay in here." Elise said above Louise who was going to give her input, but found herself out-gunned in voice audibility.

 

" What you can't do that!!? I want to help too!" Louise shouted making sure to be heard this time, Elise though shook her head as she spoke.

 

" I don't want to hear it, it's too dangerous for you both. Stay here. If we're not back in at least 30 minutes call the cops." Elise instructed.

 

" I can help though! Liza you agree righ-" Louise started, but she looked up to see Liza with a sympathetic look on her face.

 

" She's right, it's too risky. Plus someone needs to stay out of the fire in case something happens to us, it's best you both stay here." Liza explained.

 

" It's not fair though!" Louise protested at being relegated to the sidelines.

 

" Maybe it's not a bad idea seeing how you're so sma- " Jenna timidly stated but a sharp look from Louise quickly made her regret almost finishing that sentence.

 

Realizing she was fighting a losing battle Louise gave up and didn't resist as Liza handed her over to Jenna.

 

" The lights on the main floor seem to be on, so my guess is the whole building is unlocked. So Liza and I will go in from the back. Whatever you two do, don't come in." Elise ordered a last time before Liza and herself left to begin their search.

 

For a few moments Jenna and particularly Louise who was squirming endlessly in her friends lap sat anxiously in anticipation. Every 30 seconds felt like hours and finally unable to take it Louise jumped up from her friends lap.

 

" I can't take it anymore! We gotta go in!" Louise said pointing at the school.

 

" B-but what if we get in the way? Maybe we should stay put." Jenna tentatively suggested, Louise however took offense to the comment.

 

" You mean what if I get in the way, don't you! Mom and my sis think I'm too small and weak to do anything, and even you think so!" Louise was on a hair-trigger and any comment that had the slightest trace back to her size now was enough to ignite her fuse.

 

" Look! We're only a couple of kids though, this is dangerous full size or not what if something happens to us?!" Jenna retorted.

 

" Well what if something happens to Mom and Liza! We need to be there helping! We owe that much to Franky after everything we did!" Louise argued, and she definitely hit a chord with Jenna there, reminding her of the guilt.

 

Jenna bit her lip still contemplating on who to listen to . . . " I guess we could . .go in through a side door .and check on a different floor . ."

 

" Now you're thinking for once! Lets go!" Louise zealously declared. Jenna nodded and against the orders given exited the car and began their own search for Franky.

 

-------

 

(Elise & Liza)

 

Elise and Liza's inference was true and the building was unlocked which made it easy to get in without making a ruckus that would have ultimately garnered Maddison's attention.

 

Meticulously they checked every room on the floor, turning the knobs to see if they were unlocked, peeking in the door window to see if anyone was inside. Due to the gravity of the stakes they didn't leave a corner unchecked and a stone uncovered.

 

" This is taking too much time and the school is too big, do you think it's better if we split up." Liza suggested, noticing how time consuming their endeavors were and considering Franky's position time is a luxury he may not have a lot of.

 

" I know you're frustrated, but this is the best way. If we split up and one of us runs into Maddison we're that much easier to pick off if she has her shrinking device with her."

 

Liza wanted to find Franky asap but knew Elise's approach was more sensible and likely for success, so she nodded and continued on with the search.

 

-------

 

( Louise and Jenna)

 

On another side of the building on a separate floor, Louise and Jenna conducted their own hunt for Franky, conducting a similar strategy as Elise and Liza. Only difference being Louise was sitting on her friends shoulder and she was mainly yelling out which doors to check in no particular strategy or method to the madness.

 

There efforts though proving to be equally as fruitless as the other duo.

 

" What are we gonna do if we can't find them? " Jenna asked, stopping for a second to regroup.

 

" We just have to keep looking, they have to be around here somewhere." Louise said.

 

" Well . .well .what will we do if we find them!" Jenna then asked and to this question Louise paused a bit.

 

" What are you implying!?"

 

" I mean, what if we run into her! What will we do! She may shrink me, or hurt Franky! We can't barge in headfirst!" Jenna was getting worried that they were in over their heads and was quickly beginning to regret being persuaded.

 

" Stay calm! We'll cross that bridge when we get there, right now we need to find Franky!" Louise tried to get Jenna to stick with her, but Jenna had already made up her mind, and picked up Louise off her shoulder and held her in front of her face.

 

" No! We're going to turn back and do what Elise told us to do in the first place." Jenna argued, despite being an ditz the situation for the most part has forced to behave far more competently.

 

" We!? If you want to go back fine, but leave me here and I'll look on my own!"

 

" You're crazy! You're no bigger than a barbie doll! I can't let you stay, you're coming with me and that's final! " Jenna has had it and nothing Louise could say would persuade her otherwise.

 

" No!"

 

" I'm afraid you don't have a choice! " Jenna said, and moved Louise's body closer to herself, Louise wasn't done resisting and protesting though.

 

" It's one thing for Mom and Liza to lecture me. But I don't wanna hear it coming from you, even if you bigger than me, you're not the boss of me and stop holding me like a child! " Louise tried to squirm and resist, but alas was too small to put up a fight and Jenna cupped her hand behind Louise's head and pressed it into her chest to muffle her diminutive friends protests, cradling her body to hers.

 

" It's for your own good." Jenna sighed and began to walk, but Louise still squirming managed to turn her body just enough and bit her friends hand.

 

" Ow! " Jenna squeaked in pain as she released her grasp on her friend.

 

Louise took this opening and quickly began to scale down her friend like a mountain climber until she reached the ground. Without a moment to spare took off running.

 

" Oh come on Louise really! " Jenna complained disappointed as she tried to follow her friend.

 

While by no means a star athlete Louise definitely considered herself fairly fast especially back in the day from when she and Liza used to chase each other around as children.

 

Louise also knew that Jenna was the farthest thing from athletic and even with the size advantage couldn't keep pace with her friend and all forms of clumsiness were on full display as she kept stumbling in her flip flops and skirt eventually tripping completely and losing track of Louise.

 

After running for a couple of moments she felt like she made enough ground between herself and Jenna and stopped. One advantage of her stature was that it made her more elusive and slightly less noticeable at a passing glance.

 

Being by herself though Louise was now forced to think her idea through, realizing now just how large the school is in relation to herself and without Jenna's help would have to navigate on her own.

 

" What am I thinking . . " She mused to herself, leaning back on a classroom door." Louise said out loud musing to herself. She considered going back to her larger companions, but her determination and pride wouldn't allow her, and for all the bickering and resisting she did earlier she would only prove all their assertions right.

 

" I can do this." Louise said taking a deep exhale to get her confidence back to prepare her search, but took another step further when she craned her head up looking at the door window, she saw the inside of the room unlike the rest was illuminated.

 

Louise felt herself shaking at what this might mean and to be sure, she crouched down to look underneath the door and what she managed to see squinting her eyes was the tiny pair of feet who she knew could only belong to Franky! But she also saw a comparatively much larger pair of feet that undoubtedly belonged to Maddison.

 

 

 

 

End Notes:

Decision time for Louise. Go solo or get back up.

Back in the Action by edexdexx

Maddison has all but completely broken me down and I feel ready to submit to anything she asks of me without resistance. Herself meanwhile was glowing in the moment to have me again.


"How much do you love me Franky?" She asks waiting for my response.


"So much . . .so much . . .I love you so much . . " I chanted in succession, Maddison's smile may run off her face if it was physically possible. As much as she enjoyed this Maddison put a finger to her lips and let out a soft *sshh* sound and I went silent.


"Show me." She said and waited expectantly. Maddison gave me a little hint with a slight wiggle of her toes to indicate what she wanted to see out of me.


Without hesitation I began to crawl over to Maddison from my kneeling position to one of the feet that were much larger than myself and reinforced the image to how big and powerful Maddison was where a mere stomp by her foot would be more than sufficient to kill me. Not thinking twice I began to repeatedly kiss the top of her foot sometimes switching to her big toe and hardly taking a breath in between.


After a moment I stopped and to the best of my ability crawled up a little to hug her foot and nuzzled my cheek against the soft smooth surface.


" I love you . . .every part of you . . . .I'm not worthy of you . . " I stopped coddling her foot and held my head down in shame, how could I have treated her the way I did when she first had me.


Without warning Maddison knelt down and cupped me into her hand and stood back up bringing me up to her face which now had a more stoic expression.


" You're right, you're not worthy of me . . .you don't deserve me." She callously delivered.


Her words hit me like bullets, it was true . .I felt tears welling up in my eyes, I betrayed, hurt, and backstabbed the only person willing to save me.


" You could've had me . . . but all you showed me was how small a person you really are both literally


and figuratively." She continued. I couldn't fight off the tears in my eyes and began sobbing at the thought of how little she thinks of me now, I must look like a termite in her eyes now.


" I'm sorry. . .I'm sorry . . I'm sorry." I hoarsely croaked out, but my cries were only met by another *sshh*.


" I wanted you to be my first . . " She began to whisper, her face beginning to form a dreamy smile as she leaned in to press her lips on the entirety of my body briefly before pulling back. " I wanted you to take my virginity. . .But now I offer you redemption."


" . . .I'll do anything . .anything . ." I begged for the opportunity to redeem myself.


" I want you to be here. ." Maddison with her other hand rubbed her stomach and in that instant I felt my blood freeze at her implication.


" I . . I . ." I honestly don't know what to say.


" It's alright . .I know it seems scary, but it's for the best, that way you can always be with me, and I'll always be around you."


" . .Always with you . .you're my world." I complied, and Maddison smiled in delight.


" That's right, there's only one thing left to do now Franky." Maddison set me down on top of a desk


behind her, and walked to the front of the room where she fumbled around in her purse.


When she came back, Maddison held the item that started all of my troubles and pointed her shrinking gun right over me.


" Don't worry, it'll only take a second it's only fitting for you to be as small as possible for this."


Maddison whispered.


 


------


-Louise-


 


Louise's mind was racing as she contemplated what to do, she pressed her ear on the door and she recognized the voice immediately as Maddison's, focusing in she heard bits of her rambling on.


Something about being her first, something about showing how much they love her?


It didn't take long for her to realize that Maddison was playing games on Franky and who knows what she was making him do.


" What do I do, what I do. ." She repeated in her mind several times. The situation sounded near dire and Franky needed help URGENTLY.


Louise bit her lip wishing now she hadn't have run as far from Jenna as she did, at this point she really did need someones help to save Franky, but she didn't know where Jenna went to look for her and it's out of the question that it'd take too long to go find Elise and Jenna.


" Oh what was I thinking !" Louise cursed to herself, now she knew for a fact this she was in too deep and was in no position to help Franky and at the same time if she were to dash in she would be of no assistance at this size, the only thing she'd succeed in doing is getting herself into trouble as well and giving Maddison further leverage of the situation.


She really didn't want to, but she had to listen on to the conversation and things sounded like they were heading towards a conclusion. " This will only take a second, and then it will all be over." Louise heard her say.


" CRAP, CRAP, CRAP!" Louise shouted internally, this was it, something had to be done NOW and she knew she was the only one who can even attempt to intervene right now. If she did nothing, Louise knew she could never forgive herself if Franky got killed like this especially under circumstances where she did nothing.


Without further ado Louise started pounding and kicking on the door as hard as she could hoping she'd be loud enough for Maddison to think someone was knocking and from there she would . . . .do whatever she could.


 


-----------


 


I thought my fate was sealed and in a moment all my worries would be brought to an end when Maddison consumed me, but she came to a pause as she turned her eyes to the door, both of us heard the pounding and we both know the small range of people it could be.


" You've got to be shitting me . . ." Maddison growled. I can see on her face that she was debating whether to finish the deed or go to answer. " I'm not going to let anyone ruin this for us Franky." She decided.


" M-maddison wait . ." I squeaked, but Maddison already began going to the door with her shrinking device in her hand.


" This will only be a second sweetie, hang tight," She said.


Anxiously I inched over to the edge, it has to be Elise, Louise, and the gang, how did they guess I was here?


Are they here to rescue here . .but .everything Maddison said though . . it's my fault that Louise. . .


Not wasting a moment Maddison opened the door abruptly opened the door pointing her device forward prepared to have whoever was standing in its wake helpless, but to her chagrin Maddison was not looking at the right place.


My eyes drifted down and scurrying in between her legs was the 6 inch tall Louise . . . ALONE.


" What the . .you!" Maddison turned around, she didn't recall too much of Louise but knew she was the snarkiest one of the bunch.


Paranoid, Maddison took a few looks behind her and rightfully so, why is Louise by herself!? When she was sure that this wasn't some sort of ambush ploy, a few giggles escaped Maddison's lips.


" You really are a hot blooded idiot. Here alone? I'm sure the others are here somewhere, but as far as I'm concerned you just put yourself and them at a major handicap." Maddison confidently said.


" Oh can it, you psycho bitch!" Louise taunted, going further by flipping her middle finger to Maddison, has she lost her mind? " Give back Franky!"


Despite her obvious attempts to rile her up, Maddison knew Louise posed no threat and thus took little heed to the tough act.


With a slight sneer Maddison care-freely took a few steps towards the tiny girl making sure to stop with a foot beside both of Louise's sides, and placing her hands on her hips to complete her intimidation tactic by hammering in the superiority she had as far as stature was concerned, and with a voice brimming with condescension asked. " And what are you going to about it?"


 

End Notes:

Place your bets.

Collateral Damage by edexdexx

Watching Louise and Maddison stare each other down felt like a dramatic scene in a wild west movie before the two cowboys were about to shoot each other. However it's no secret that all the pressure was on Louise to make a move.

 

" I'm waiting little girl." Maddison taunted, knowing she could easily dispose of Louise with ease. " You must be pretty desperate to come here alone."

 

" You'd know all about being desperate, seeing how you're a psycho who shrinks people to be in control and went out of your way to take back Franky who didn't want your crazy ass." Louise fired back. It was quite a diss, but a very unwise move. I saw Maddison try to keep her confident look, however she couldn't mask the slight glower at the remark, a nerve was struck.

 

" Don't be stupid, Franky knows exactly where he belongs." Finishing that statement I didn't even have time to think before Maddison recklessly grabbed me from the desk and then she squatted down to show me to Louise like I was a prize she won. " Right here in the palm of my hand"

 

" Need I remind YOU" Maddison then poked Louise with her index finger in the stomach which drove the latter back a few steps. " You're the one who brought her puny little self here to me." Maddison smirked thinking she's regained control of the situation. " So who's really the desperate one ? "

 

" I think that's what they say is the pot calling the kettle black, even now Franky doesn't want to be within 10 ft of you." Louise said, even walking back to Maddison! To this Maddison was visibly rattled by Louise's words and shocked tha she was standing her ground.

 

What's there to gain from this though? Louise only engaging Maddison with words, it's almost like she's just buying tim- . . .Of course. It all makes sense,

 

" You have no idea what you're talking about!" Maddison raised her voice and to full height even slamming her hand on the desk as she made that declaration.

 

" Tell her Franky, tell her you love me and want to be with me only!" Maddison ordered as if my answer was a forgone conclusion. My throat felt dry as Louise stared at me with sympathetic eyes, hoping I wasn't too far gone and I can feel Maddison's intense gaze on me hoping I was in her clutches.

 

" Need I remind you Franky, it's your fault Louise is like this! She's furious with you! Imagine how her mom, sister, and friend must feel, that you got her like this! You're not safe with them!" Maddison yelled, replanting the seeds of doubt in my mind.

 

" Everything that has happened is your fault and your fault alone Maddison! You chose to do everything you did! How about for once you don't try to manipulate or intimidate people, and let him choose? Or are you scared that your deepest fear is true and no one loves you ? " Louise dug deeper . . . .too deep and Maddison went silent.

 

I knew it and Louise knew it, she stepped on a landmine. Wordlessly Maddison set me back on the desk and by virtue of intuition Louise ran in nick of time to avoid Maddison's gargantuan foot stomping down on fortunately just the ground (this time), sending an echo reverberating once the sole of her shoe came down.

 

Wisely Louise ran underneath the desk I was on where Maddison's foot couldn't easily stomp her. Maddison then attempted to crouch down and swipe Louise into her bloodthirsty hands, but Louise could see her coming and managed to get out of harms way each time while staying in her safety zone.

 

Realizing this Maddison took the next best option and roughly began to drag the desk hoping to leave Louise exposed, only problem being . . I'M STILL ON IT.

 

I struggled and slid on the table attempting to keep my balance and not fall off. " Maddison, wait stop!!!" I tried to yell, but she was blinded by fury and the noise the desk made while being dragged drowned me out.

 

" Don't run little girl, come out!" Maddison barked, Louise still crafty though managed to run just enough to keep herself under the desk where ever it was moved, frustrating Maddison further.

 

" I've had enough!" Maddison lost it and did what I didn't think or should I say hope wouldn't do in her fury and that was flip the desk over entirely to the ground. The desk slammed onto the ground, the shrink device slid onto the ground, and most importantly I went into the air. The only sound in the room after all the other things fell was my scream until I joined the rest of those objects on the floor.

 

To be blunt everything was sore, but my skull and left side got the worst of it, my arm, leg, shoulder, and hip gave me unbearable pain to even attempt to move. Now the only sound in the room was my groans of excruciating pain as Louise and Maddison looked on in horror.

 

" F-Franky! Hang in there! " Louise's voice cracked in panic, Maddison though looked as if she had just killed her own blood.

 

" Franky . .I'm so sorry . .I'm so sorry . I'll . ." Maddison began to crawl over.

 

" STAY AWAY FROM HIM ! " Maddison froze and looked behind her, and saw the reinforcements have arrived, in Liza, Elise, and Jenna.

End Notes:

Sorry this was a bit short, but we're at the climax and only few chapters left.

Showdown by edexdexx
Author's Notes:

The odds are stacking up against Maddison.

I was having a bad day to say the least and I didn't dare move to a more favorable spot because of the pain it sent throughout my body. All eyes were on Maddison making sure she wouldn't try any sudden moves. Maddison though had a familiar faraway gaze that I've had the displeasure of seeing before, which can only mean her demeanor is about to get very volatile.

 

" Franky needs help, we gotta call 911 ! " Louise said waving her arms to get her companions attention.

 

" I'm sorry . . .it was an accident . .I didn't mean to. ." Maddison kept muttering to herself, she was barely audible at first but she gradually got louder until we heard her.

 

I never know what's going on in her mind, if she's trying to lull our guards down, if she really does care about me, if she only views me as her amusing toy until she sees no further value in me. One moment she wants to kill me, another she wants me to worship her, another she wants to love and be loved. . .Could it be I almost pity her? It's certain though, she needs mental help as much as I need physical help.

 

" Maddison . ." I groaned out, the mere act of talking now took a great effort for me the fact that I even managed that was met with surprised looks from everyone.

 

" Y-yes?" Maddison timidly asked. " Just give me . .a minute everything will be fi-"

 

" It's over Maddison. . .this madness can't go on anymore. You need help . . I need help. Don't make this any harder than it has to be. You've only caused pain and misery to those around you. You're no happier now than you were when you tormented me or anyone else. That won't change no matter how many people you kidnap, shrink, and control."

 

For a moment it seemed like Maddison was in intense debate with herself and soaking every last word in, it was like a scene in a cartoon where an angel and devil were hovering over your shoulders to represent your conscience, one telling you the right thing to do, the other trying to make you give in to temptation.

 

" This isn't a matter of discussion." Liza said growing tired of the suspense. " Franky needs help now." She reached into her pocket and began to dial 911. It seemed like an unanimous decision that wouldn't be met with protest from anyone. . .except Maddison.

 

Cunning as ever Maddison's eyes quickly shifted over to Louise who was ripe for the taking. Maddison couldn't catch her before, but after my inconvenient fall  Louise temporarily let her guard down and  stood in motionless in the open and Maddison capitalized snatching Louise into her hands then stood up.

 

" Why you fucking bitch ! " Liza snapped.

 

" Not one step forward or I'll squeeze her into paste." Maddison bluntly said. Liza looked prepared to sell her soul for a chance to deck Maddison in the face. The only thing that stopped her was Elise and Jenna holding her by the shoulders, knowing that once again Maddison held the upperhand.

 

" Drop your phone now! " Maddison demanded. With a scowl on her face and with no choice Liza simply opened her hand and let it fall to the floor.

 

Maddison's eyes inspected everyone standing across from her, judging their faces and body language, all of them having similar expressions of a mixture of scorn towards her, concern for me, and frustration for having their hands figuratively tied.

 

" THIS IS ALL OF YOUR FAULTS! " Maddison raised her voice in a complete 180 which is simultaneously shocking and not shocking at this point, being accustomed to her erratic mood changes.

 

" All you idiots had to do was stay out of my way! I gave you all a chance! I could've been happy! But you couldn't let me have that! WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHAT HAVE I DONE TO YOU!? DO YOU ENJOY DOING THIS TO ME, DO YOU ENJOY ME BEING MISERABLE!?" Maddison was practically heaving in between words and subconsciously clenched her fist during her tirade causing Louise to grimace in pain.

 

Maddison took some very deep breaths, her eyes were wide and devoid of any semblance of sanity. Appealing with rationale and reason was out of the question now.

 

" I'm a person who likes to keep her word . . ." Maddison set her sights on her signature device on the floor and casually walked over knowing no one would challenge her with Louise's safety hanging on the line.

 

" I believe I said something along the lines of making you all my slaves if I saw your faces again." Maddison venomously said, picking up her device. " But, since I'm a far kinder person than all of you, I won't let you guys suffer that. So I will only shrink and put you out of your misery under my foot like the trash you all are."

 

Maddison's lips curled once again into a devilish smile seeing as she was about to get her way. " Who would like to volunteer to be first ? " Maddison gradually pointed the device at each Jenna, Elise, and Liza at some point to intimidate them, and not one of them were sure what to do as they were presented with an ultimatum similar to the one where Louise was shrunk.

 

" Heheheheheheh, lets make it interesting if no one comes up in the next 10 seconds I'll choose personally or maybe I'll even crush this little brat in my hand. " Maddison kept snickering to herself and began counting down.

 

" 10 . . 9 . .8 . . .7 " Maddison began, expecting some sort of deliberation among the three, but was equally astonished as everyone else when Liza stepped forward.

 

" Fine do me." She said.

 

" Young lady what do you think you're doing !? " Elise said disapproving completely of this act of suicide.

 

" Hehehehe" Maddison giggled. " Is this supposed to be your act of redemption? You think Franky will forgive you if you offer up your life? HUH!? "

 

" I don't care what you want to call it, I admit what I did was wrong and no matter what I say or do will change what I did to Franky and I can only offer my apology. Unlike you who always makes excuses and blames everyone else for what you've done, and you don't care." Liza boldly declared, and silenced Maddison who was partly shocked Liza wasn't cowering in fear and in reflection of her words.

 

That reflection though was the equivalent of distraction and hesitation, that did not go unnoticed by Liza. ." Another thing . . .FUCK YOU." Taking advantage of her long legs, Liza quickly took a step and kicked the device straight out of Maddison's hands.

 

" Aah! Why yo-" Maddison stumbled backwards, but Liza quickly ran forward and grabbed the outside of the hand that held Louise and rammed Maddison onto the ground. Fortunately Louise didn't suffer the impact of the fall, and Maddison's grip became un-done enough for Louise to slip out of her grasp.

 

" YOU FREAKING BITCH!!" Maddison snarled, flailing to get out from under Liza. She managed to partly escape with Liza now just having Maddison by her kneecaps. With a crisis averted, Elise and Jenna joined in the chaos, Elise dog piling on Maddison and Jenna making sure Louise was out of harms way.

 

" Quick, Jenna grab it!" Louise urgently shouted as, Elise and Liza tried to keep Maddison down who was thrashing underneath them like a savage beast.

 

Picking up the device and with Louise in Jenna's opposite hand, both inspected it trying to figure out how it worked. Liza seeing the two struggle spoke up.

 

" The lever has decimals on it, that represent how much of the targets original size will be remaining! Switch it to 1 to turn Louise back to normal!" She instructed.

 

Setting Louise down, Jenna followed the orders set it to 1 to restore Louise to 100% of her original height.

 

" FUCK." Maddison didn't relent and finally got a leg free and managed to kick Liza until she lost her grip, with control over her torso she then managed to drive her fingers into Elise's eyes which forced the latter to also relinquish enough for Maddison to get upright and rush over to Jenna in to attempt to regain control of the situation.

 

" Here goes ! " Jenna without a second to spare fired the trigger as Maddison made her way over and a brief camera-like flash illuminated the room, right after that instance, Maddison attempted to grab her device from Jenna's hands and shove her away.

 

Jenna though saw her coming, braced herself and tightened her hold on the device leading to a tug-o-war of sorts to ensue between the two. All the while, Louise found herself increasing to her original height. She took a brief look over herself in disbelief, but couldn't revel in it long knowing that Jenna needed her help.

 

Joining in on Jenna' side, Louise grabbed hold of the device for double the manpower then Elise and Liza wasted no time recovering and entering the fray. They both grabbed Maddison by the waist and forcibly tried to pull her off. Maddison  gritted her teeth and was shouting all sorts of expletives as the situation fell further out of her control, something had to give and nobody was letting up, but SOMETHING was. The device being tugged on by forces in opposite directions. Adrenaline pumping and the sense of panic didn't allow them to notice, but I can hear it cracking and subtle sparks of electricity.

 

Maddison's hands were only clutched on the barrel of the device , nearly being pried off completely, but kept tugging. " YOU STUPID BITCHES, BEFORE THIS IS OVER I'M GONNA SHRINK YOU TO THE SIZE OF AN INFANT, THEN I'LL BREAK YOUR LEGS SO YOU CAN'T RUN AWAY, THEN I'LL SHRINK YOU AGAIN LEAVING YOU NO BIGGER THAN MY FINGER, THEN I'LL FORCE YOU TO GROVEL, THEN I'LL SHRINK YOU AGAIN LEAVING YOU NO BIGGER THAN A TERMITE, AT THAT POINT I WON'T EVEN HEAR YOUR LITTLE CRIES OF ANGUISH, THEN I'LL SHRINK YOU AGAIN AND YOU'LL BE MICROSCOPIC AND NO ONE WILL EVER BE ABLE TO FIND YOU, I'LL LOOK LIKE GOD TO YOU, AND YOU KNOW WHAT, THEN FOR GOOD MEASURE I'LL SHR-" Maddison kept going on, but right before she went back to the cornerstone that was the foundation of her maniacal verbal onslaught, a flash of light went off again and the device was pulled apart  and all parties holding on fell to the floor as the pieces of Maddison's signature weapon laid there with black smoke rising from it.

 

Everyone sat up from the ground with dumbfounded expressions as the  battle reached an impasse. Then all eyes fell on enemy #1 Maddison who bore the expression of someone whose whole world collapsed before her very eyes. A world that was growing larger around her by the second.

 

 

 

 

 

 

End Notes:

A little bit left. I may or may not post the conclusion and epilogue together. I'll also include some future plans or ideas I have.

And then . . by edexdexx

Dwindle Maddison did until she ended up a measly 3 inches tall like myself. At this moment everyone seemed to take a collective sigh knowing at long last that Maddison was no longer a threat.

 

From Maddison's vantage point it looked like she wanted to scream, shout, or some other extreme action, but not a sound escaped her mouth. It probably never occurred to her that she would be the one in this position. The other girls now rose to full height and circled around Maddison, this feeling is only comparable to being a little kid who was afraid of monsters like the boogeyman. Then you find out he isn't real and look back on your childhood self years later feeling silly for ever being afraid of something so ridiculous.

 

For people in a sane frame of mind watching the whole world grow around you and being eclipsed by any and everything is an overwhelming experience. What maybe going through someone who lacks of a full deck of cards is scary to imagine. I can't say that Maddison looked necessarily afraid, but the dominant emotion on her face was disbelief, the reality of her predicament slowly dawning on her when she looked up to the four ladies who now loomed over her like supreme judges who were determining her fate. Maddison began to shake at this realization.

 

"So what was that last thing you were about to say? " Louise mockingly asked to point out the irony of how things played out. Louise leaned in to scare Maddison in a similar way the latter used to in order to emphasize her might.

 

" You look awfully frightened Maddison, I really don't want to know how many people you've made feel the way you do now. I would be very nervous right about now if you may end up in the same way you have left others. You're in a very precarious position with a very angry mother." Elise added with a bitterness I've never heard from her before (rightfully so though), I feel scared just listening from a distance so Maddison must be losing it.

 

" I bet now you still don't feel the slightest bit of regret for anything you've done . .and a art of me wants to give you what you deserve." Liza began to hover her foot over Maddison who was almost literally frozen in terror. Liza appeared to be only doing this to scare Maddison, but seemed to be considering the possibility of putting a permanent end to her. During her contemplation she gingerly lowered her foot until it was touching Maddison's body, all it would take now was the simple act of transferring her weight to her foot and pop goes the weasel.

 

" You're lucky though there's someone far more important who needs our attention, you better not move an inch." After making her threat she lifted her leg up only to step over Maddison and walked to her phone. Liza calmly then resumed where she left off calling 911 and gave the address. The only details she provided was that the situation was urgent, needing police and ambulance immediately.

 

With that taken care of the girls then all gathered around me and crouched down to my level, they were confident that Maddison was too frightened to move.

 

" . . .So it's really over?" I asked dryly.

 

" She won't be hurting you or anyone else anymore." Elise confirmed.

 

" But . . .with that thing broken will Franky always be, you know?" Jenna asked which triggered a silence at what the broken device means for me.

 

Louise delivered small smack on the back of Jenna's head." Did you really have to dampen the mood like that? "

 

" There's no avoiding anything now that the police and ambulance are coming, all we can do now is tell them everything that has happened. I'm sure something will be figured out." Elise reassured.

 

At last Liza was ready to add in her two cents." Franky, I've owed you these words for quite some time, and I know it doesn't change anything I played a part in. . But I'm so sorry and understand if you're furious at me, I'll tell them everything I had a part in." Liza paused a few times to prevent herself from having an emotional episode.

 

" I forgive you Liza, no matter what you did it's because of you that we're all still alive right now. You're a hero." I admitted, but Liza shook her head at the comment.

 

" No, Franky you're still my hero who saved me." Liza corrected.

 

" She's right you're also the hero who helped our family." Elise added.

 

" You're the man little guy." Louise smiled, and Jenna added an applause.

 

" Everything has been so hard, it's hard to believe I've spent less than a month like this and yet I can't remember what my old life was like. . I feel like I won't be the same because of M- . .her." Reflecting back on everything, a part of me feels lucky to be alive, the other feels like I'll never return to normalcy and won't have control of my life. " I'm afraid. . . I just want this to be over and forget all of this."

 

Fear and doubt plagued my mind, with a major chapter of my life being over but knowing there was another one looming ahead. Will it be more difficult, will I be able to lead a normal life, will I be able to handle the worst? Quietly interrupting my thoughts I felt Liza gently cradled me into her arms and embraced me, one by one the other girls joined in as well doing there best rendition of a group hug accommodating of my stature. It was a gesture that made my fears melt in front of the rays of hope as my mind drifted away.

 

" I feel, very . .tired."

 

 

 

- - - - - - - - -

 

 

 

Epilogue 1 month.

 

 

 

Dear Franky ,

 

 

 

Hopefully the people at the hospital will keep my letter close to you in case you wake up and I'm not there. It was a hectic couple of weeks once police authorities arrived on the scene. Looking back it almost went disastrously, they thought we were responsible for the shape you and Maddison were in when they showed up, but luckily were able to provide enough proof through the contents of Maddison's purse and investigation of her house that proved she was culprit for everything that has happened.

 

None of us know what they did with her but all that was disclosed to us was that she would be interrogated by the F.B.I. and possibly put in solitary confinement since she didn't say a word. I was hoping that bitch would get an immediate death sentence, but I guess mental instability saved her from that, at least she's locked away from society like she should be.

 

We were all afraid of what may happen to Liza, although she admitted to not directly killing anyone and was partially blackmailed, she still played some hand in victimizing some people during the period where she managed to return to normal size. Because the situation was pretty extraneous Liza fortunately got community service and mandatory therapy sessions to act as some sort of rehabilitation.

 

Mom was pretty happy that the whole family was back together again, and Summer is coming to an end, although there will always be a hint of somberness to the fact that the one who helped us get to this point isn't with us. No you're not dead incase you wake up and are wondering, it was just very difficult for the doctors and surgeons to operate on you and thought you wouldn't survive the operation and would die of blood loss. Mom knows all that medical details way better than I do, but bottom line was that they were able to stabilize your condition through some very meticulous surgery. The bad part is you took quite a bruiser on your noggin during your fall and you ended up in a coma. I know it's shocking, but hey I guess it's better than me putting you to sleep underneath my ass again right? Okay, that was mean sorry.

 

They said they would contact experts and contact companies to make medical equipment that would be more applicable to your size and expert scientists will analyze your condition to see if there was a way to reverse the shrinking. Maddison was a raging psycho bitch, but was still smart enough to make something that could change the world, it's a shame she used it to terrorize people. Chastising her further would be hypocritical of me since I gave you the roughest time outside of Maddison.

 

For purposes of keeping you underneath public radar, we aren't allowed to visit you often, granted the most we could do is offer moral support until you wake up sleepyhead. As silly as it sounds we always talk to your unconscious body as if you're able to hear us as we tell you funny stories that have happened recently. That airhead Jenna insists that you can hear us, but I don't buy it, she says you owe her a kiss if she's right.

 

I hope you wakes up soon, there's a lot I want to do to make up for everything I said and did to you. It's kinda weird how I consider you to be like my own little . .well . big bro ..well little bi- you know what I mean, my very little older brother. Anyways, I won't give up on you and hope you get better soon.

 

 

 

Your friend, Louise.

 

 

 

 

End Notes:

Well it took some time, but it's finally done. Thank you everyone who has read and for the motivation to keep writing.

As far as future plans are concerned,  there's a new seperate story that I have some clear directions of where I would want it to go, it's still in the beta stages so I'm not sure if I will overhaul it or not.

A  third major installment of Friend or Foe I'm thinking about, not really sure at all what I'd want to do with it, or if it will be a cliffhanger for life ( I know that'd be a troll move). But, there are two side-stories I'd like to do one of which being a prequel with Maddison as the main character prior to the events of the first Friend or Foe.

On a last Friend or Foe note, seeing as the first installement  and a good half of the second one I  wrote largely off the top of my head. I would probably write a large amount of it differently looking back on it now. There are definitely portions where my inexperience at the time showed in some chapters, so I do plan on doing a rewrite of the first and some of the second, not changing anything overall plotwise, but sprucing it up and adding some content. That probably won't take long compartively since the ground work is already there. I plan to post the rewrites in there entirety once it's done.

For what's next on the immediate future note, I Devil's Advocate is on the priority list, since I have clear direction where I want to go with that story. I don't intend for it to be notably long, but by the time it's over, I should have a decent amount of my new material written and ready to be posted. Anyways sorry for that long winded memo, take care and thank you again.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3151