My Pet Vampire? by Ghostbuster5
Summary:

Emily Mona Stera was a normal girl. A normal girl in a strange town. What was with the town? Altostroa High School was even worse! Especially that odd kid, Angus Vanpier


Categories: Violent, Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Feet, Adult 30-39, Entrapment, Gentle, Humiliation, Instant Size Change, Mouth Play, Maternal, Unaware, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 3966 Read: 19120 Published: January 13 2013 Updated: November 14 2013

1. Chapter 1 by Ghostbuster5

2. Morning Routines and a Discovery by Ghostbuster5

3. Accident on the way home by Ghostbuster5

4. Home Again Home Again by Ghostbuster5

Chapter 1 by Ghostbuster5
Author's Notes:

I canNOT do Naga Forest at the moment and feel terrible for not being able to do it. So, I offer this and my sincerest appoligies.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Well, we start in Canada. Yes, an odd place. Not the type of place that you'd think illegal activity was happening. New York, perhaps Chicago. Not Canada. But something illegal was happening. Just not... HUMAN illegal. But that is for later. So, for now, ignore the people in black cloaks, ignore the suspicously numerous small crates, and ignore the fact they can lift ten times their weight in one hand. Instead, let's focus on our heroine, Emily M. Stera.

Emily lived in a small, secluded town called Altostroa, that was not even on the map, exactly fifty two miles, two hundred and ninety five feet, three inches from Gloomsville, a similar town to Altostroa. But that was another story completely.

Emily Mona Stera grew up in the lap of luxury, the Mona Steras a proud, old family, with a huge fortune to their name. In fact, they were the richest family for a little more than fifty square miles all around. Emily grew up in a large mansion with four other people, her mother Maria Mona Steras, her younger sister Christina Mona Steras, her older sister Amanda Mona Steras, and the housekeeper Evangeline Akamaru.

Emily Mona Stera was a girl at the age of fifteen. She had startling green eyes and flowing red hair that fell to the small of her back. She stood at a startling six foot five, which she swears is because she ate all of her vegetables when she was a kid, and was the shape of a light pole. She had fair, tan skin, which was odd because there was always a blanket of clouds that hung over the city all day that faded during the night, so a sun tan is (apparently only) next to impossible. She had size fourteen shoes, and tended to wear flipflops despite the biting cold. She was a kind hearted person, if a little naieve.

Maria Mona Stera was a beautiful woman, and at the age of forty she still had her amazing hourglass figure and not a wrinkle in sight. She had shoulder length blond hair, that was not very long due to the fact she was five foot four, and sparkling blue eyes. Her pale skin was unblemished except a few freckles around her nose.  She had size seven feet and tended to wear flats. She worked as the weather forecaster, an easy job in Altostroa since the weather was always the same. She was a polite lady that did not let others take advantage of her.

Christina Mona Stera was the girl in elementary school that sits in the corner with her dolls and ignored everyone else. She especially loved Slappy, a doll of hers that she always had with her. She blamed him whenever things went wrong, and was constantly stroking the ugly thing's head. She had pure white hair and grey eyes. She was nine years old, and stood at a height of three foot nine. She had the similar pale skin and freckles as her mother. Her shoe size was five and she tended to hide her feet inside sneakers.

Amanda Mona Stera was the slightly sadistic eighteen year old sister of Emily. She had slightly longer than shoulder length blond hair and was five foot seven. Her pale skin was probably the most translucent because she never left her room and had no freckles like her yougest sibling and mother. Her eyes were almost black and she seemed to stare right into your soul. Her shoe size was ten and she wore these high heels with the sharpest heels, her favorite pair.

Evangeline was an odd ball. No really. Whenever you needed her, she was nowhere to be found but when you didn't want her to show up, she tended to get in your way. Evangeline never wore shoes, mostly because she never left the house. She had blond hair that gently sweeped against the floor wherever she walked, which was quite the feat at six foot two. Her piercing brown eyes, that almost looked red, seemed to see your thoughts written across your forehead. Her shoe size was twelve and her nails were painted black.


Angus Vanpier is the wierd kid at school. Which is quite the accomplishment, considering the school was already incredibly wierd to begin with. Angus Vanpier tends to disappear into the crowd and no one is able to follow him out the building. He stands at five foot seven, always with a black fedora on, shading the top half of his face. He loves to wear his cloak, which makes him look like a blackened ghost whenever he walked around.

Now, back to those immensely strong men I was talking about earlier.


"Where did the boss say he wanted these?" The first man asked in a nasaly voice, holding a large pile of boxes in one hand.

"He said to put them on the designated area." The second replied.

"What does that mean?" The first asked.

"How the hell should I know? Just put it on the sidewalk over there." The second replied, pointing to the front of the path next to the street.

"Okey-doke." The first said and placed them where he was told to. The two ran quickly into their car, and drove off. If you were there, you'd see the words "S.R. Manufacturing Company" printed into the side of the car.

End Notes:

Well, what do you think? Please leave a review! Ghostbuster5 is out, peace!

Morning Routines and a Discovery by Ghostbuster5
Author's Notes:

Fourth time trying to post this...

Anyway, hey everybody, this is the Fifth Ghostbuster. I will try to update this at least once a week, so keep your eyes peeled! I keep refrences in all my works, I am making zero dollars off them. If you notice them, leave it in a message and a scene you want to have done. Thanks!

Sincerely,

Ghostbuster5

P.S. SPOILERS SPOILERS SHRINKING SPOILERS!


A tiny cry came from somewhere near. I could not make out the voice. Who was it? And where am I? I was in a brightly lit room... but I could not see. There was just shadows. But I knew the room was lit. It was as if my mind did not want me to see it just yet.

"Help me... Help me... Emily! Where are you?" A very quiet, distant, and as if put through a layer of plastic wrap. It was so hard to hear the voice, but I felt like I needed to be there with its owner. I needed to hold the person close and comfort them and never let go. But I could not move.

I looked down at my body. I was tied to something, so that I stood up but I could not move at all except for my head. What was going on? The scene became blurry... No... Nooooooo... I am not ready... The scene fades completely.

I shot up in bed. The darkness of the room was comforting. I suddenly noticed Christina in the dark corner, Slappy cradled in her arms. She was making the doll snore loudly, and irritatingly. Her throat did not even move, let alone her mouth as the doll snored.

"Good morning." Christina said quietly, the doll in her hands snored loudly. I was not surprised. I usually woke up to her in my room.

"Hey." I replied. I rubbed the sleep from my eyes as I sat up, my old yellow pajamas stretched by my chest. I could tell Christina was eyeing them enviously. "What's wrong Christina?"

She simply mumbled a quiet response.

"She likes your tits bitch!" Slappy screamed, waking up. Christina blushed in embarrassment, as if she did not say it. I learned long ago to treat Slappy like a person.

"Go jump in a termite mound." I reply, standing up and stretching. The doll's mouth hung open, as Christina watched me enter the closet. I pulled off my pajamas and looked at my clothes in the dim light of the closet's lightbulb. I leaned against the now closed door and thought. I wanted to wear my usual shoes... so I decided to pull on a pair of white panties and a similar bra. After two tries I clasped the bra closed. My chest threatened to break out, but I had worn tighter. I grabbed a pair of short shorts and a nice blue t-shirt.

I slipped them on and exit. Christina and Slappy were no longer in my room. With a quick glance at my clock I realize that if I did not hurry I would be late to school. I took too long deciding what to wear! I ran out of my room, almost mauling Evangeline as I did so.

"Sorry!" I call and run to the stairs. I jumped onto the banister and slide down, one floor, two floors, three floors, four floors. Living on the fifth floor of a huge, empty mansion has its perks. I dropped off at the bottom floor, straight into my worn out flip-flops. Placed there everyday ready for me when I slid down the banister. I ran into the kitchen, grabbing a slice of buttered toast as I went, and my backpack. With a hasty "Goodbye!" I ran out the front door.

I ran down the sidewalk, passing some of the residents. A man with hooks instead of hands was talking with a girl with odd glasses and a big man. The big man yelled.

"We must not hesitate! Aye! He who hesitates is lost!"

"Or she." The girl replied.

"I don't care, as long as the Count doesn't find us here." The hook-handed man whispered. "He mustn't get his filthy hands on the-" But the rest of the conversation was drowned out by jazz music as I passed Fifth and Main.

"Hey Flip-Flops, how ya chillin'?" A smooth voice asked. I recognized it immediately as Skelly-T, the extremely skinny man who was dressed in a trenchcoat, the collar up so that it covered their lower face, and a fedora above, shadowing all but his, and his bands' eyes. They were in their usual spot, in front of the graveyard.

"Hey Skelly-T!" I responded, running in place in front of him. He was leaning on a cane while the others were playing instruments, with some difficulty because of their collars. "The Skelletunes have a new gig tonight?"

"We're playing at the opening of the new shop downtown." He answered. "See you there?"

"Wouldn't miss it for the world!" I replied to my friend, and ran towards school again.

"See ya on the flip side!" He yelled after, laughing at the poor joke. He may have been a little old to be my friend, but we did know each other pretty well. I suddenly hit something and fell over.

"Ow!" I hear myself say as I had landed in stinging nettles. I open my eyes to find... a small pile of boxes. I frown in confusion. The same pile of boxes as the days previous. That kid still hadn't cleaned them up... I blush in embarrassment as I remember what happened.


Four days ago (Monday)...

Was no different than today really. I was running down the street, passing Skelly-T and his band playing in the graveyard as always. And I had knocked over someone. I did not get a good look at him, but I noticed red-lensed glasses, deep black hair, and a black cloak. I had gotten up and ran past him, apoligizing as the mechanical ball he had held was dropped and he was consumed in a cloud of green.

I noticed on my way home he still had not picked them up. And the day after. And the day after. It was truly odd.


During my flashback I had arrived at school. The English teacher, Miss Slickertroat called out attendance. She was a short one, probably no bigger than a middle school student. She had shoulder length black hair. She always wore a disapproving frown, as if the world did not meet her approval. Her piercing deep brown eyes seemed to stare into your thoughts themselves.

"Emily Mona Stera!" She called.

"Here." I reply.

"Zachary Sturmausburg?"

"I am 'ere Miss Zlickertroat." He replied in a thick german accent. He was a boy of big build. He was the star of the football team, but he refused to pick on smaller students like the other members of the team. He had short brown hair and soft brown eyes.

"Alana Valentine?"

"Here!" Called one of the most popular girls in school. She had an hourglass form, much like mine, except more pronounced in some way. She had blond hair and blue eyes and was wickedly cunning in the ways of torturing those she thought were unworthy of the school. She was acting odd today and kept squirming in her seat and it appeared like she was holding back throw-up, or a scream.

"Do you need to use the bathroom, Miss Valentine?" The teacher asked, giving a disapproving look over her glasses.

"N-No ma'am." She moaned slightly. The whole class was looking at the flustered girl.

"Right." The teacher said, brushing it off. "Angus Vanpier?" The silence was deafening. "Angus Vanpier? He was supposed to be here a few days ago. He better have a good explanation." She marked her clipboard, probably marking the name Vanpier, Akuma absent. Alana's hand shot up.

"I need to use the restroom." She said hurredly. The teacher nods and gestures for her to go. Valentine takes no time in sprinting out of the room, in great distress. I find that I have to go as well. I realized I had no time this morning to.

"Yes Miss Stera." Ms. Slickerthroat said, irritated.

"I have to use the restroom too." I could see a vein twitch in the woman's head.

"Go. Hurry." I leave the room before she could change her mind. As I enter the bathroom, I hear Valentine talking to someone.

"Well, you little shit, cause that is what you are, I think you had better go fuck off. I don't need you!" And with that there is a flush and Valentine comes out, as angry as they can get. As she sees me, she freezes in shock. "I was... phone." She said quickly and ran off to class. Puzzled, I go into the stall that she just exited and lock the door. I turn to the toiled and I was just about to pull my pants down when I saw...

I blinked twice. There in the water was something moving. I felt a compassionate side of me. I could not let something drown, bug or not. It was a creul way to go. I fish it out with my fingers. What an odd bug, I have not seen this kind before... I look closer and gasp.

"Y-You aren't a bug!" I yell. It was a person. A person at the size of two inches or so tall. A person. In the toilet. Drowning. How did he get there? "A-Are you okay?"

He looks up and the first thing I notice is sharp red eyes. I blink. Yes. His irises were red. It was quite unsettling. They were suddenly filled with fear and he tried to pull himself from my grasp.

"What are you doing?" I ask. He didn't answer and kept trying to get away. "Stop, you will kill yourself if you fall from this height." I warn.

"That is what I am trying to do, you bitch!" He cried.

"Hey hey, no need to get hurtful." I reply. "I was just worried about you."

"Like hell you are. You are just like the lot of them!" He screams at me and continues trying to get out.

"Them?" He breaks down into sobs.

"Yes! Just like them! You will be all nice for the first hour before you realize how much power you have over me and then you will use me for your own sick desires!" He sobbed and kept repeating "Kill me... Kill me..." I felt a pang of sadness in my heart. I placed him on my palm and held him to my chest, in an odd hug. I tap my finger on his small back.

"Ssssh. Stop talking like that. I won't hurt you. I promise." I sit there, holding him close. He actually calmed down a little. I gave him a small smile. I don't know why, but I felt it was my duty to keep him safe.

End Notes:

Wheeeew! I am DONE! Longest chapter I have ever done! I hope you enjoyed~

-Ghostbuster5

Accident on the way home by Ghostbuster5
Author's Notes:

I have been trying to post this since January, but with insufficient means of internet connection and devices, this has been incredulously difficult. BUT, I will try to keep up with it this time. That is a promise

Your friend,

Ghostbuster5


 

The ringing of the bell meant freedom. I was the first one out the door, jogging down the school hall to my locker. I open it and smile as the small by steps forward to greet me. I am glad I remembered to grab him, I can be forgetful at times. But he was safer in here than with me anyway. I held out my palm and he obediently crawled ino it. I lower him down to my pants... when I realized I had no pockets. 

"Uh oh... these shorts have no pockets..." I whisper more to myself than to him. What should I do? I can't carry him all the way home. Someone would notice. "What are our other options?" I murmer to myself. 

The first place would be in my hair. It would be soft and would not restrict his movements. And he would not have any pressure on him. However, birds, people, and maybe even a quick jerk of the head could end in his demise. The same situation with the shoulders...

Next would be any facial crevices, but ears and nose are just too gross, and the constant need to breathe and swallow would render the mouth useless as well...

The next would be... well, I just met him. I would not place him in my bra or shorts. Besides, it would be uncomfortable for him and myself. Plus, I just got him to trust me. If I do put him there it would break all of that trust that I worked so hard to get

That would leave... no... I could not put him there... but it was probably the safest place...

"Emily?" The tiny boy asked. He would be small enough... but...

"Sorry short stuff... just thinking..." I bite my lip "There is not many ways to get you to my home... to safety... but... I think the easiest way is..." I trail off, not wanting to say it

"To? What would be the best way?" He asked, looking up at me. I gather my courage

"With my foot. The safest place would be between my toes. No one would see you... and you" I say quickly and quietly. His eyes grew wide with fear.

"Your feet? But... they are so big.. and I... I am so small..." He murmers. "What about your backpack?"

"Do you want to ride with my textbooks and my sharpened number two pencils?" I ask. He sighs and shakes his head "I am sorry sweet heart, I swear I would do another way if I could."

"Fine... just... please be careful" He says. I smile and gently hug him. 

"Of course I will." I gently lower him and slip off a flipflop. I place him in front of the toegrip and slowly slip my foot in. I could tell he was very scared, he was physically shaking. I would be scared to if I was in his shoes... no pun intended. "I won't hurt you. I swear" I gently wiggle my toes into the grip and slowly squeeze him with my toes. "Sit down, I can see you." With him now sitting down one could just barely see him, if they knew what they were looking for. Which none of my neighbors or classmates would. Speaking of my classmates, they were all absorbed in leaving the school to see me putting a small person between my toes.

"O-Okay Emily. L-Let's go to your h-house" I could barely hear the little guy say.

"How does it feel?" I whisper.

"Well... our toes are a little sweaty and smelly... but they are soft and... I think I will be okay" I did not appreciate what he said at first, but as long as he was safe. I take a hesitant first step and hear an audible squish from under my foot and red splattered the floor. I stare in horror at what I had just done.

End Notes:


Oops... that was not supposed to happen

Home Again Home Again by Ghostbuster5
Author's Notes:

Heya, it's The Ghostbuster5 here! Making a miraculous return! Hopefully, no more hiatus... though it will be quite difficult. Anyway, I left you guys with a HUGE cliffhanger last time, and... just let you dangle there for FAR too long. My apologies.

Ghostbuster5


She ran all the way home crying, and maybe ran a few red lights, but that did not matter anymore.

'I just killed someone... I am a murderer...'  She thought, bursting through the door, up the stairs, and onto her bed and just let it out. The grief was beyond her.

"Just as he was starting to trust me!"

The door opens near quietly. She knew who it was without needing to look.

"Go away Christina" She let out a sad sniffle. She thought her younger sister had left when she suddenly murmered

"What's that?"

"Did you not hear me? I even took my head out of the pillow so you could. Go. AWAY!"

"There is a bug on your foot." She murmered, ignoring her older sister.

"Yeah, I stepped on it today. Just leave me alone!"

"It's still moving... I think it's a person"

"No uh it's a person! Why must you act so unknowing all the time!" Slappy shrieked in her hands

"Huh?" She looks back and reaches a hand back and tugs  the small form of Angus from between her toes. She stares in disbelief "Y-You are alive! But... the blood!" The guy pulls out what looked like a VERY small, deflated stomach. "Eew... what is that?"

"I don't remember... but it was filled with blood." He replied, shaking the flap. He looked up at Slappy and Christina with unease, while the sister seemed to be handling the fact that there was now a very tiny boy in her sister's fingers right now.

"Hello, what is your name?" The naieve little girl asked.

"A-Angus" He replied, a little unnerved by her professional and almost uncaring gaze. It was not something he was used to.

"You would not happen to be Angus Vanpier, would you?" The girl asked quietly

"Of course he is! Why are you playing dumb! You know wha-" Slappy shrieked, but we quickly silenced by Christina

"Ignore him" She mumbled "He never got to know his father. Just down the street someone moved in from Gloomsville. The mailbox says Vanpier"

The young man thinks hard but... "I can't remember anything" He admits sheepishly. He moves a little closer to Emily, unnerved by the cool and collected nature of the young girl, and the psychotic puppet. Then he realized that puppets are just puppets, and that the psychotic one was the girl holding it. He scooted even farther up Emily's arm

"Too bad. I hope you get your memory back soon. Until then, you can stay with us, I suppose." The young girl walked out, leaving the two alone. Emily looked back down at her tiny friend

"So... you probably live down the street... we should look through those boxes and see if there is something in there to make you become big again" She said, smiling.

"Well... if it is all the same to you... maybe I could... stay? For a few nights of course. I could pay rent... I think..." The little man tried to make it seem like no big deal, but he was blushing like crazy

"Alright, you can stay. But we are looking through those boxes tomorrow, no buts about it." She replied. "You know, looking back, between my toes was not the best place to put you. Actually, the more I think about it... the less that makes sense. I doubt anyone would survive that..." She blushes and looks away "Again, that makes me feel uncomfortable and a little ashamed that I did that without thinking..."

"It's okay, it didn't hurt at all. I guess you are right though, that does not make much sense." He admitted

"Then again, you being this small does not make much sense either. We'll worry about it later" She smiled down at the little guy. "Well, I guess that means you will be staying here for the next few days... I will make a bed for you" She sets him down on the bedside table and opens her closet, looking through everything for a good bed...

End Notes:

And that is that! Hey, in one sitting too! *achievement unlocked! "Get off your lazy ass!"*

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3260