- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I canNOT do Naga Forest at the moment and feel terrible for not being able to do it. So, I offer this and my sincerest appoligies.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Well, we start in Canada. Yes, an odd place. Not the type of place that you'd think illegal activity was happening. New York, perhaps Chicago. Not Canada. But something illegal was happening. Just not... HUMAN illegal. But that is for later. So, for now, ignore the people in black cloaks, ignore the suspicously numerous small crates, and ignore the fact they can lift ten times their weight in one hand. Instead, let's focus on our heroine, Emily M. Stera.

Emily lived in a small, secluded town called Altostroa, that was not even on the map, exactly fifty two miles, two hundred and ninety five feet, three inches from Gloomsville, a similar town to Altostroa. But that was another story completely.

Emily Mona Stera grew up in the lap of luxury, the Mona Steras a proud, old family, with a huge fortune to their name. In fact, they were the richest family for a little more than fifty square miles all around. Emily grew up in a large mansion with four other people, her mother Maria Mona Steras, her younger sister Christina Mona Steras, her older sister Amanda Mona Steras, and the housekeeper Evangeline Akamaru.

Emily Mona Stera was a girl at the age of fifteen. She had startling green eyes and flowing red hair that fell to the small of her back. She stood at a startling six foot five, which she swears is because she ate all of her vegetables when she was a kid, and was the shape of a light pole. She had fair, tan skin, which was odd because there was always a blanket of clouds that hung over the city all day that faded during the night, so a sun tan is (apparently only) next to impossible. She had size fourteen shoes, and tended to wear flipflops despite the biting cold. She was a kind hearted person, if a little naieve.

Maria Mona Stera was a beautiful woman, and at the age of forty she still had her amazing hourglass figure and not a wrinkle in sight. She had shoulder length blond hair, that was not very long due to the fact she was five foot four, and sparkling blue eyes. Her pale skin was unblemished except a few freckles around her nose.  She had size seven feet and tended to wear flats. She worked as the weather forecaster, an easy job in Altostroa since the weather was always the same. She was a polite lady that did not let others take advantage of her.

Christina Mona Stera was the girl in elementary school that sits in the corner with her dolls and ignored everyone else. She especially loved Slappy, a doll of hers that she always had with her. She blamed him whenever things went wrong, and was constantly stroking the ugly thing's head. She had pure white hair and grey eyes. She was nine years old, and stood at a height of three foot nine. She had the similar pale skin and freckles as her mother. Her shoe size was five and she tended to hide her feet inside sneakers.

Amanda Mona Stera was the slightly sadistic eighteen year old sister of Emily. She had slightly longer than shoulder length blond hair and was five foot seven. Her pale skin was probably the most translucent because she never left her room and had no freckles like her yougest sibling and mother. Her eyes were almost black and she seemed to stare right into your soul. Her shoe size was ten and she wore these high heels with the sharpest heels, her favorite pair.

Evangeline was an odd ball. No really. Whenever you needed her, she was nowhere to be found but when you didn't want her to show up, she tended to get in your way. Evangeline never wore shoes, mostly because she never left the house. She had blond hair that gently sweeped against the floor wherever she walked, which was quite the feat at six foot two. Her piercing brown eyes, that almost looked red, seemed to see your thoughts written across your forehead. Her shoe size was twelve and her nails were painted black.


Angus Vanpier is the wierd kid at school. Which is quite the accomplishment, considering the school was already incredibly wierd to begin with. Angus Vanpier tends to disappear into the crowd and no one is able to follow him out the building. He stands at five foot seven, always with a black fedora on, shading the top half of his face. He loves to wear his cloak, which makes him look like a blackened ghost whenever he walked around.

Now, back to those immensely strong men I was talking about earlier.


"Where did the boss say he wanted these?" The first man asked in a nasaly voice, holding a large pile of boxes in one hand.

"He said to put them on the designated area." The second replied.

"What does that mean?" The first asked.

"How the hell should I know? Just put it on the sidewalk over there." The second replied, pointing to the front of the path next to the street.

"Okey-doke." The first said and placed them where he was told to. The two ran quickly into their car, and drove off. If you were there, you'd see the words "S.R. Manufacturing Company" printed into the side of the car.

Chapter End Notes:

Well, what do you think? Please leave a review! Ghostbuster5 is out, peace!