The Illness by L2K7
Summary:

This is a story about a man's changed life after contracting an illness and being reduced to half his prior height.


Categories: Adventure, Gentle, Maternal Characters: None
Growth: Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: No Word count: 9973 Read: 48053 Published: May 24 2013 Updated: June 11 2013

1. Chapter 1: Half My Former Height by L2K7

2. Chapter 2: Adjusting and Unscheduled Guest by L2K7

3. Chapter 3: On the Couch with Janet by L2K7

4. Chapter 4: Under Sleeping Janet by L2K7

5. Chapter 5: I Missed You by L2K7

6. Chapter 6: Tension at Dinner by L2K7

7. Chapter 7: Reluctant Foot Rub by L2K7

8. Chapter 8: The Worries of a Shrunken Man by L2K7

9. Chapter 9: Helpless Before Her Lust by L2K7

Chapter 1: Half My Former Height by L2K7

This is starting to get a little ridiculous.  I crossed my arms and sighed as I called up for Megan.  She was still upstairs, getting ready for the day, and I was downstairs, trying to get something to eat.  Yet, nothing stopped that from making it so that I required her assistance with this simple task that most people can do all by themselves.  Not me, though.  No.  I needed help from my girlfriend.  I "Meg!  Can you come help me?  The toaster is on the high shelf again!"

You are probably wondering why I need help getting the toaster down from the high shelf.  As I am standing here, mentally narrating my day, you would know why if you were here.  I kept my arms crossed as the soft thumps of Megan's strides came into my ears.  It looks like she heard me.  Good.  I walked into the hallway and watched for her coming down those stairs.  I watched her and she came down, a smirk-like smile on her face.  She had a hand in this.  I knew it, from right then.  Seeing that look on her face meant she was up to something.  

She was a beautiful woman.  She had a tall, yet curvy figure.  Long, black hair running down her back, and the most beautiful blue eyes anyone has ever seen.  As she got down, she walked up to me and looked down.  This is the part where I explain why it is so hard for me to get to the shelf.  My eyes are looking straight at her revealed stomach, every edge of it poking out around her waist.  Her hand comes over and pats me on the head, and she giggles.  Yes, that's right.  I am that short compared to her.  She is nearly 3 feet taller than myself.  

"Sorry, honey, I must have accidentally left the toaster up there.  You want me to get it down for you?"  She was smiling and giggling as we walked over to the cabinet, where we kept the toaster, along with half of our other kitchen supplies.  Her words always sounded honest and pure, but I knew better.  The smirk on her face stayed.  I walked up to her and looked at her.  "Well, I would rather just be able to get it myself.  If only I were just a little taller to get to that shelf.  I..w-wait!  Hey!"  

"Okay!  Let's get you up there!"  She came and wrapped her arms around my stomach.  The next thing I knew, I felt her stomach and bosom pushing behind me.  The high shelf of the toaster suddenly wasn't so high as she lifted me up to it.  As I got up there, I sighed and grabbed the toaster.  She slowly put me down and took the toaster.  As it hit the countertop, I looked at her and raised my eyebrow at her.  "Thanks." I said with a bit of a disappointed tone.  "Could you please be a little more adamant about putting it lower?"

She brought her hand out and patted me on the head.  "Yeah, honey.  Sure.  I'm sorry.  I just like coming down and helping you, sometimes."  She giggled as she confirmed my suspicions.  "Don't take offense to it.  I know it's hard for you to have had this happen.  Having to look up at me all the time, not being able to drive or take showers or--"  "Alright, I get it, Megan." I interrupted.  My head dropped down and I sighed.  Living life at three feet tall after what happened was depressing.  Very much so.  

As I was looking at the ground, I could see her shadow moving.  I turned and found myself being yanked into her, her big hands rubbing against my back.  During these times, I melted.  Her lips kissed my cheek and held me.  I could not be upset with her for doing what she did at a time like this.  She knew that her bigger size made hugs and cuddles all the more effective.  With the bit of a curvy body that she had, being held made her feel like a big soft mesh of warmth.  

"I'm sorry, honey.  I'm not good with words.  But, I told you we would make this work.  And we will.  That I can promise you.  I know that we don't know if this will be permanent.  You might get smaller.  I might get it and get smaller too."  She stopped and started to stand up, me still wrapped in her arms.  The warmth was still keeping me from saying anything.  I knew that she was trying to help, but also having fun with this, herself.  Maybe I would do the same thing, were I in her position.  I don't know.  

I made a whining noise as I pressed myself against her.  "I'm not hungry anymore.  Can you take me upstairs?"  I had lost the will to eat now.  All things aside, I was hating the situation.  Being almost down to half of what I used to be, because of a stupid illness.  I was lucky to have such a compassionate girlfriend.  I knew that, even if my condition got worse, and I dwindled down to the size of a toy, she would still love me, and take care of me.

"Of course, honey.  Let's go back to bed for awhile."  She rubbed my back as she started to walk back upstairs.  This is just a typical day in my life, being a small man with a big girlfriend.  
---

Chapter 2: Adjusting and Unscheduled Guest by L2K7

I think on earlier in the day.  After the little episode with the toaster, Megan had brought me up to the bedroom and had me rest in the bed.  Always, when I get down on myself because of my position, she treats me like a sick child.  She put me in bed, pulled the covers over me, and told me to stay in bed and rest.  I could get away with this, since I was currently on vacation from my job.  It helped that I had a job that could be done with being smaller, thank goodness.  

She brought me breakfast and everything.  It was hard for me to just stay in bed, but she was convincing.  She had a tender, sweet side to her, and with a little wordiness, she could convince me to stay anywhere she wanted.  God, I was lucky.  Later, she brought me some toasted waffles on a small saucer which, to me, was the size of a normal dinner plate.  The saucer was one good thing about the conversion we were making.  

With being so much shorter and smaller, things were, well, bigger to me.  Damn near twice as big, actually.  Some people might say it's not that big of a deal.  Unfortunately, it is.  Sure, some things aren't bad.  I can still reach doorknobs and chairs, but I cannot do some essential things for day to day living.  I am not tall enough to drive a car, so I have a small motorized bicycle that I have to stand on to use properly.  Took a miracle to get that license accepted, too.  I can still use most technology, but being short just isn't as easy with a lot of things people take for granted.  

Back to earlier today, after she had given me breakfast, she had to head off to work.  She kissed me goodbye and promised to bring some food home for me to eat.  "Don't you even think about going near that stove again.  We can't have another incident with you.  I love you, but you over-worry me, and we will have problems, mister!  Just stay up here and play around with your tablet."  

She didn't have to tell me twice about that, either.  The first day this happened, I had the dumb idea of trying to fix dinner, like I usually did.  I had to pull a chair up to the stove to get it going.  I didn't account for how hard it would be.  The pans were extremely heavy.  So, I had a pan of hot water for making pasta.  I didn't quite make it back to the stove.  I fell over, and the whole thing spilled.  Megan came out of the bathroom to me screaming and covered in boiling hot water.  I still remember seeing the tears in her eyes, calling me stupid.  I am never going to try that again.  

Back to the present.  I am messing around on my tablet.  It is an iPad Mini, equipped with a Logitech Keyboard.  It is about the weight of a monitor in my lap.  Really, since it is so small, I can still use it.  With my smaller height, the ipad Mini is about the size of a desktop monitor, and the keyboard is actually about the size of a normal desktop keyboard.  It took awhile to get used to the "bigger" screen, but it really is like just using a big laptop.  A big heavy on my lap, but is definitely manageable.

So, today has been very relaxing.  Being by myself isn't exactly fun, so I have just been messing around with the tablet.  Sonic is a nice reprieve from the issues I deal with in life, especially now.  I finally finish up what I want to do with the game, and I get the tablet turned off, I hear the doorbell ring.  As I push the heavy sheets from my body, I hop down from the bed, a little confused.  I connect the buttons on the small shirt I am wearing and wonder.  

Who would be coming over at this hour?  As I walk out of the room, I notice that the clock says it is about fifteen minutes past 2.  "Megan doesn't get off work until 3:30.  She shouldn't be home already." I say to myself.  Unless it is someone else, which I don't really expect.  My family has already visited me from this happening.  Not a very pleasant experience, but they always call before coming over.  So, it could not be the family.  If not, then who would be coming over for a visit?  

I work my way down the stairs, having to hold onto the wall and nearly hopping down each step.  That is another disadvantage of this situation.  I just can't go up and down stairs the same.  I have to have support for that.  And, without Megan, the wall acts as my support. 

After getting down seventeen steps, I finally get to the main floor of the house.  I find myself breathing a little hard.  This was a workout for me.  The doorbell rings again and I yell "Coming!" to let the visitor know that I am aware of their presence.  Last thing I want right now is to have someone spamming our doorbell.  Oy, that drove me insane when I was 6 feet tall.  I am sure it will still drive me insane at 3 feet.  

As I finally get to the door, I reach up and turn the knob.  I pull open the door and pull it back towards the counter.  I can hear the other door open up as I do so.  Foot steps come in, and I hear the clatter of flip flops.  Weird.  Megan doesn't wear flip flops to work.  I come back around the door and I run into a figure.  After the initial impact, I look up and see a towering, familiar figure.  Above me is a tall, thin, blonde.  The hair was short on her, and she wore a pair of black glasses.  It was my co worker, Janet.  

"Oh, My GOD!" she nearly squeaked, as she saw me.  Her voice nearly rang in my ear from her scream.  "Ouch.  Calm down, will ya?  I mean, what are you even doing here, Janet?  How did you--"  My voice was stopped as a hand comes down from Janet and starts to pat me, touching my head, as if to see if I were real "W-What happened to you?  You're so...so little!"  

Oy, this is going to be a weird day...

Chapter 3: On the Couch with Janet by L2K7
It is scary to see Janet at first. She is already a tall, intimidating woman. The way her hair is worn, her glasses, the look and physical expressions. Every part of the woman seems to be made to be a supervisor. She is no supervisor, though. She is a partner, if you will, in Tech Support. She sits at the desk next to me at work, and talks to me a lot. She, Megan and I have actually done quite a few things together, outside of work. No doubt word of this got to her when I called work last night, and she got worried. However, it did not make her any less intimidating. When I was six foot, she was intimidating. At this height, it is downright scary.

I reach up, and take her hand. She is still staring at me, as if she expects me to just disappear. I don't blame her, really. Who would have thought something like this would happen to me? As I take her hand, I wrap my fingers around her first three and look towards the hallway at the end of the kitchen, that leads to the living room.

"Come on. Let's go to the living room and we can talk, Janet. Oh, and don't worry about your shoes. Just leave them by the door."

As I instruct, she slips her feet out of her slippers. I catch a slight whiff of strawberries as she did so. Being lower to the ground like this makes a few other things different, like smells. Smells are a bit stronger to me now. A light, faint smell is now as clear as day, so it makes sense that I can smell the lotion she has on her feet. I know it is her lotion because I know her. She puts it on periodically, every day. There is not a single day that goes by at work where she doesn't whip out some hand and foot lotion to make herself smell a little better. She is a bit anal about her scents.

I still remember the day we were at work and she forgot to bring the lotion with her. She got so freaked out about it that I had to go to the supermarket during my lunch break to get her a bottle. That was the day she and I started to become friends and get close. She practically painted my face with her lipstick from it. Talk about being overly appreciative of someone. If I knew buying lotion could make someone like you, I would have bought lotion long, long ago.

I must look like a child, leading a parent around a household. There are butterflies in my stomach, just being in her presence. No offense to Janet. I love her as a friend, but she is intimidating. I want to get her sat down on the couch so I can be a little more comfortable with this. As we get into the living room, I let go of her hand and climb myself onto the couch. Once seated, I pat my hand on the cushion next to me, motioning for her to join me. Her hands are twitching a little, no doubt still in shock from this. I don't blame her. Megan was a little twitchy at first, too.

I finally manage to get her to sit down, and I realize just how much she dwarfs me. As I sit with my back against the couch, my legs stretch and practically end at the end of the cushion. The edge is against my ankles, and my feet just sort of dangle over the edge. Beside them are Janet's legs, hidden by a pair of black pants, reaching all the way out to the coffee table, where her bare feet are propped up. I look at them, and then up at her. She is looking at me, still a little confused.

"Okay, so..." she starts. As confident as she always sounds, this situation clearly has her baffled.

"Well, it's like this..." I start. After several minutes of deep explanation, and many breaths, I end up telling her what happened. How I contracted the MI-N1 Disease, and what has happened, thus far. I try to explain it as easily as I can. After I am finished, she stays silent for awhile. It will take time for her to process this in her head, as it would anyone. This seems like something straight out of fantasy, yet it is reality.

"So, you're stuck like this?" she asks, as if I can be expected to tell her I will magically return to my former height overnight. I sigh and nod my head towards her. There is no easy way to explain that to someone, that their friend is forever going to be the size of a small child compared to them, if not smaller as time goes on.

"But, there must be something that can be done! A doctor, anyone, who can figure out how to beat this disease and reverse it's effects! Right? So you can be back to your tall self soon? Sure they can--" She is going off on a tangent with this, and I interrupt her to stop her. This is the biggest issue with Janet. She is a problem-solver. She thinks she can fix everything that can possibly go wrong to anyone. I grab onto her hand and look at her with the most serious look I can muster.

"There is no reversal, Janet. I know it might seem hard to accept, but this is me. It's even harder for me to accept it, seeing everyone towering over me. I feel like a child like this, and Megan has to go through all kinds of extra trouble for me. But...that is how it is. I just, can't go back. I am going to be like this for the rest of my life, and I might get smaller. It is scary to think about, but please, don't try to fix this for me. Just stay calm, and be okay with it."

It is hard for me to say things like that. Those very thoughts make me feel sad, and down on myself. I am a victim of this disease, but right now, I have to be strong about it. Janet is having a hard time with this as well, and it ill not help her to see me down on myself and hating the situation. I look at her, with every muscle in my body trying to keep myself from bursting into tears, as I want. Her eyes meet mine, and she slowly nods.

"I..I'm sorry. Is there, well, anything I can do to help with this?" she mutters, her voice a little weak. I can only stand up and and sit myself closer to her. I lean against her and give her what little bit of a hug I can.

"Just don't try to fix it. No one is having an easy time with this. Poor Megan is overstressed. I know she never shows it, but I can feel it. Don't stress yourself out over this. I am fine. I promise."

Janet breathes heavily as she nods to me, once more. Her arm comes down around my shoulder and softly pats on me.

"Alright. I'll try. But, you seem to be alone here right now. I don't have to work tonight. I want to stay here and keep you company. At least until Meg gets back."

As her suggestion comes out, I smile and lean against her again. For the next few hours, we sit on the couch and watch TV...
Chapter 4: Under Sleeping Janet by L2K7
This feels like old times, it really does. Sitting on the couch, leaning into Janet's side, and watching television throughout the afternoon. My eyes are squinting as the show rolls on by. I feel like I can just fall asleep at any given moment. I must be really tired from everything that has gone on. Or, maybe I am just being worn out by expending twice the energy I normally would have to do simple things like coming downstairs, and leading my friend into the living room. Nonetheless, it feels like old times.

Janet, Megan, and I used to do this a lot. We would invite Janet over and all three of us would just kind of huddle up on the couch and watch TV or a movie. As the night went on, one of us, if not all of us would end up falling asleep. The bond we shared as friends was just so strong that we were always comfortable around one another. Even when Megan had things to do, she let it be just Janet and myself. She never had worries about losing me to Janet. She would walk out of the room, me wrapped in Janet's sleeping arms. We all trusted each other. Janet respected our relationship and Megan respected the friendship we all shared.

My eyelids are getting heavy, just as they always do when I fall asleep during these TV sessions. I let out a small yawn as my body prepares to sleep, or so it thinks. Just as I feel as if I am off to Dream Land, pressure from the right side sparks my mind awake. I look and as I feel the pressure getting more and more severe. A shadow over takes my face as I see Janet drifting towards me. Her eyes are shut, and a smile is on her face. It looks like I am not the only one here whom is tired.

"Ack!" I mutter, as her body falls on top of mine. I am twisted around as her front side comes down on top of me. A soft thumping sound comes through my ears as I feel the front part of my body being compressed. For a moment, I feel as though I cannot breathe. Pulling my head back, I look to the other side of the couch, taking in air and trying to push against Janet to be able to breathe. This amount of compression must be what a child feels like, when their parent falls on top of them.

As I am taking quick breaths, I try to push against Janet and look to see just where she is. Pushing my head down, slightly, my entire face goes red as my eyesight goes from the end of the couch straight into the V of her shirt, revealing her cleavage. The tops of her breasts are literally right in my face. How embarrassing. Not only to be struggling to breathe from Janet falling asleep right on me, but having her breasts right in my face. I have to get out of this situation, hopefully before both Megan gets home from work and Janet wakes up.

I just have to wriggle my way out of this mess. Sure, Janet is big, but if kids can get out from under their parents, I can, too. At least, I hope so. I took a moment to catch my breath before trying, though. Having her fall on me took a good bit out of me. I will have to use a lot to get out from under her. As I am laying here, catching my breath, I feel something. Every other moment, I feel a thumping against me. It nearly makes my body twitch. A slow, steady pulse. It feels like something is rubbing against me. I turn my head and let my ear touch against Janet's upper chest and it gets louder. It's her heartbeat. I can feel her heartbeat against my body.

I am no less than amazed by this sensation. As my ear still presses against her, I can both hear and feel her heart beating, mere inches above me. It is like no heartbeat I have ever heard before. For a moment, I forget about my current situation. The feel of that beating that preserves one's life, that keeps us going, in such sequence and so much more prevalent than normal. It makes me smile. It is a very interesting sensation, for something so, well, normal.

I am taken out of this trance at the fact that my chest starts to hurt. I gasp for air as I realize that I completely forgot to keep breathing. The heartbeat had occupied my mind so much that I just lost track of what I am trying to do. I push my hands up against Janet, but I push up at the wrong point. My arms just move up, and push against two soft, squishy surfaces. Not thinking, I push up and try to push myself towards her face, where there is less of her to hold me down. Pushing randomly does have it's consequences, though.

"Mmmm...." moans Janet, from above my head. I gasp as I am contemplating this and immediately shove myself up further. My face is, without a doubt, as red as a stop sign as I realize what I had just done. I had planned to push up on her upper chest to gain traction and get myself out from under her. What I actually did was push up on her breasts. That moan was from a bit of sexual satisfaction as Janet sleeps.

The embarrassment does nothing but make me want to get out of this situation all the sooner. Once I finish that first yank, my face is above hers, and I easily manage to pull my feet out from under her chest. I turn around and sit on the couch again, leaning myself not on Janet, but on the arm of the couch. Taking deep breaths, I issue out a sigh of relief. It looks like Janet is still asleep. Thank goodness. I do not even want to think about the awkwardness that would come out of her seeing me pressing up on her breasts, whether I was trying to get out of an uncomfortable position or not.

As I sit, hear the door latch. Familiar steps are heard from the direction of the kitchen. Megan's home, and not a minute too soon. I am extra thankful for the timing, so she doesn't have to walk in on my pinned to the couch by Janet's sleeping body...
Chapter 5: I Missed You by L2K7
"Trent? Honey?" Megan's voice rings through my ears and I swear I can feel them perk up. It is to no surprise that I am excited to hear the voice of my beloved coming home for the night. Though, it is not a moment too soon. Thanks to spending some quality time with Janet, she nearly found me in a very awkward, embarrassing situation. Luck seems to be on my side, fortunately. I do not know what I would have done had she walked in on that, or had Janet been awake when I accidentally pushed against her breasts and gave her a little bit of sexual excitement.

"In here, Meg." I call, slowly walking across the living room floor. I know that I am a little vague in this, but in all honesty, I am still trying to recuperate from what had just happened to me. As I come to the doorway, I peek out and smile.

"I'm in the living room, honey. Janet came by for a visit." I try to act and seem as happy and okay as I can be. The whole situation of me being smaller is scary, but if I am to be okay with this, there has to be some adjustment and a desire to want to be okay with it. That is not going to come if I don't try to have fun with life. I look as Megan puts a few bags back down and slips off her work shoes. Her nylon'd feet walk across the floor rather quickly.

"I am so happy to see you!" exclaims Megan, as she comes upon me. I find myself quickly lifted into the air and forced into her bosom. Her arms are tightly wrapped around me, and she has me trapped in a hug. I embrace her for a moment, hearing her walking as she holds me. My cheeks lean in, rubbing into her bosom, blushing at the same time. She is never this enthusiastic about seeing me, but if she wants to be, I am not complaining.

Eventually, she finally lets me go. I am put in her lap and she holds me against her, my back to her bosom now. Looking around, I see that we are now in the living room again, sitting at a love seat across the room from where Janet is still sleeping, quiet and sound. As we both get settled, I am sure that Megan is going to want to know why Janet came over, and why she is asleep on our couch. I look up to my girlfriend, and am only met with her golden smile.

"I missed you. Nothing happened to you, while I was at work, right? You're okay?" Her voice is totally different than it was this morning. Holding me, nearly cuddling me in the couch and asking me all these questions about if I was okay? I know I was right in saying that she is stressed about all of this, but I didn't expect her to be so worried about me. I mean, it is the first day since the incident that she has been away from me. But still, I'm not THAT small. It's not like I'm too small to do anything. If I were half this height, maybe there would be cause for concern. But, I am still a good three feet.

"I'm fine, honey. Nothing went wrong. Janet even came over to surprise me and see how I am doing. You know what good company she is keeping, as you can see." I attempt at making jokes with Megan because I know she is stressing out. When she worries, she worries a lot. If she has been worrying, it has likely been going on all day today. This situation is not only causing problems for me, but her as well. If this keeps up, she could have a panic attack, just from leaving me at home.

"I can see that." she laughs. "Janet always was good at coming over to hang out, and she almost always ends up falling asleep, like that. I am glad you had some company." The two of us trade gazes and smile at one another. As much fun as it was to have Janet over, it is nothing like this, being in Megan's company. Megan is the love of my life, and I always feel a protective aura when I am around her. I lean back into her and kiss her arm. "I missed you, too"

"So, did you tell her about what happened?" Megan asks, her voice venturing away from Worry Mode and starting to become calm again. Being around me must be making her feel better about everything. It is always comforting to be around her. I slowly nod to her and explain what happened with her coming over and me having to elaborate on the situation to make her understand and not freak out over it.

"Hey, Megan. I know you brought food home, but do you think we can wait until Janet wakes up to eat? I wanna spend a little time with you, okay?" As I ask Megan this, I turn myself around and wrap my arms around her. My head leans straight into her neck and I just smile. My face nuzzles into her and I push in as hard as I can. Soon enough, I feel something behind me. Her hand is patting me on the back. I look up, and see Megan's face red and a huge smile on it.

"Of course we can. You know you don't have to ask me if we can cuddle. You don't have to do all of this work to try to tease me and entice me into it." She winks at me as she lays on the couch, me still in front of her. She holds me into her and kisses my lips, softly. Her touch is so soft, so tender, so gentle, even with her bigger size. I lean in to kiss back, loving every second of this. This is exactly what I need to remind myself that this situation could be a lot worse. I am luck. I have someone so loving in my life.

"I love you, Megan." I whisper as my lips grace hers, in what may lead to a wonderful cuddling...
Chapter 6: Tension at Dinner by L2K7
Cuddles sessions are never as long as you want them to be. As Janet stirs awake, it feels as if Megan and I have just gotten started settling into the couch. With her arms wrapped around me and the side of my face in her bosom, it just doesn't feel like it has been long enough. Times like this are when I forget my size, or lack thereof. Times when there is nothing in existence but myself, Megan, and the cuddle we are sharing each other within. But alas, nothing lasts forever. As I said a moment ago, Janet is beginning to stir awake.

I jump down from the couch and step to the side to wait for Megan. As her feet touch the floor, she greets Janet with a simple hello. Patting her on the back as she walks by, I had offered to get Janet to the kitchen. The way Megan is walking makes me think she doesn't want Janet to be awake yet, either. If she is thinking anything like I am, she wanted to spend more time with our cuddle. Such is life, though. I watch her tall figure and nylon-covered feet disappear into the kitchen as I walk over to the drowsy Janet.

As Janet pulls herself up, she looks around, rubbing her eyes. "Mmm...what happened? I didn't, fall asleep, did I?" She is always so innocent about falling asleep at our house. As fun as Janet is to be around, she is a big sleeper. Nearly every time she is over, she falls asleep on one of us or the couch. I don't know how she can sleep so much. I slowly walk to the couch and put my hands on her, looking up towards her watery eyes. This is much more manageable with conversation. As she sits and I stand, I am around shoulder height. Much less intimidating, to be sure.

Taking her hand, I walk Janet back into the kitchen, where Megan is setting plates and silverware for everyone, Janet included. As we walk in, Megan eyes Janet and then sends me a small grin. She is hard at work at setting things up, and it looks as if she has something to say.

"You know, Janet" Megan starts, "I wasn't expecting to see you here today. I hope you don't mind, but I don't have a whole lot of food to feed three people. I was just planning on feeding myself and Trent." I feel a little bit of tension in the air. I look at Megan, and then at Janet, who seems to be a little nervous. She timidly apologizes for coming over. "I didn't mean to intrude, Meg. I just wanted to see how Trent is doing. If you would like me to leave, then I can do that." she suggested.

I don't know what Megan is trying to do with talking to Janet like this. Maybe she just really wants to spend time with me, or maybe she is a little flustered that our cuddle session got drawn to a short close. No matter the case, I can tell she is making Janet nervous. It makes me question what I should say in this situation. Do I say she can stay, and risk Megan getting more flustered with her? Should I say she should leave, and likely make Janet feel more unwelcome? The obvious choice comes to mind, and I take it.

"You can have part of my food, Janet. I don't eat as much, ever since this happened to me. There's no need to make anything extra. Right, Megan? I let Janet in, and we should let her stay for dinner." I know I am taking a risk with this move. I don't want to upset Megan, but I also don't want Janet to feel unwelcome in this house. I think that, even if Megan is upset, I can work that out later. I don't want to make my friend feel unwelcome. THat is something that could lead to much worse tension between the three of us. The last thing I want is for this situation to cause unnecessary tension between us three, as friends.

"Yes. We can do that." Megan says, as she nods to me. I see a bit of discomfort in the look on her face, but she is accepting my suggestion. Despite being half her height, I have to have some influence in this relationship. Megan may not like some things I do, but that is how some relationships have to be. Sometimes, we do things the other doesn't agree with, but we compromise for the greater good. I can make it up to her later tonight, anyways.

As we all sit down and are eating, we start conversation. I am currently sitting in a booster seat, originally bought for when/if Megan and I ever have children. I am sitting on the end with Megan on my left and Janet on my right. I feel a little less tension from Megan now. Maybe she just needed a few minutes to get out of that "Cuddle Mode" and back into what tonight will entail.

"So..." starts Janet, looking in my direction. "You can't drive a car right now, right? When you get off your vacation, getting to work might be a little difficult for you." I nod and agree with her. Working at a Help Desk, getting to work will be a problem. I have the scooter that I can drive around, but it is not something I can take to work. My job is an hour's drive from home, in a car. In a scooter, that would be much longer. Not to mention that I can no longer reach buttons at gas stations to be able to fill up without someone else with me.

"I know!" she exclaims, trying to take control of this conversation. "The supers were planning on getting you able to work from home soon, right? I'll go in tomorrow and shoot the idea of accelerating that. Maybe we can get a phone and access and everything set up before you go back on vacation. Then, you can just take calls from here." The idea is a good one. Being able to work from home will be key to keeping work life going, and that is something I desperately need to keep going. I cannot expect Megan to support both of us. Short or not, I need to keep working.

I nod and thank her for the idea, and what she is going to do for us. Afterwards,the three of us jump into conversation, as normal as can be. As we eat, we talk about nearly everything, and try to avoid the illness as much as possible. Megan knows how touchy I am about it, and Janet will learn, too. Being suddenly shrunk to half your size is nothing to be taken lightly. It is very hard and depressing, at times.

We stay in conversation, laughing on occasion, until we are all finished eating. Then, Janet takes her leave. As she thanks us for the meal, she gives me a hug and I thank her for what she is going to do at work tomorrow. Soon enough, we see her driving away. Megan and I look at each other, and smile. Walking back inside, we aim to start cleaning up and see what else we can do for the night...
Chapter 7: Reluctant Foot Rub by L2K7
Janet is long gone, and the house is void of all life but the two of us. I sit on the bed with Megan directly in front of me. My hands are hard at work as I slowly pull the nylons off her legs. I normally help her with this, at night. Every time she has a tiring day, she comes home, and I am waiting for her. I take her nylons off and give her a foot rub. She seems a bit against it tonight, but then again, she has done nothing to stop me.

I do admit, it is harder than it once was. Taking her nylons off, along, requires a good amount of work. I am not sweating from exhaustion or anything like that, but it is definitely tiring me out. They are also heavier to me. What normally is nothing to me feels like I am holding heavy clothes, like winter coats. I toss them to the side, and I refocus my attention to her feet. I look at them, and then look back up to her. This is going to be harder than normal, too, I can tell. Megan's feet aren't especially big, but being half my original height, they are bigger than I am used to.

Shifting my body to sit with my legs crossed, I crack my knuckles as I look towards her left foot, the foot I always start with. Reaching for it, I place my thumbs as I usually do, on each side of the ball of her foot. Putting in a fair amount of pressure, I let my thumbs press into and compress the soft flesh on the bottom of her foot. It feels soft and warm, as it always does. I smile, although I do have a bit of a foot smell intruding into my nose. Having been wearing nylons all day, Megan's lotion is starting to wear off. I resist the smell and start moving my thumbs around in circles.

Megan's toes begin to curl and scrunch as I work my circular motions from the ball of her foot and work on the middle portions of it. I can hear her holding back a giggle, though her face is anything but giggly. She protested me doing this before we started. She doesn't think I should be doing things for her right now, in my current state. 'It is too much work. I should be taking care of you' she said, that motherly, caring nature coming out. I protested to not doing it, as I will do it right now.

I can feel the tension releasing from her foot as I continue to rub, slowly working my way back up, towards the top. I know that Megan is enjoying this, but I can see this sense of worry every time I glance up towards her face. It is like she doesn't want me to do anything for her while this is going on with me. As I rub up towards the ball again, I think on this. I mean, I know that I am smaller, and I need help with a lot of things. But, that doesn't mean I still cannot do anything. If I were half my current height, maybe I would go along with that idea. I am not that height, though. Until I become so small that I cannot reach up and hold Megan's hand, I will keep doing things for her.

I finally get up to the toes, my favorite part of a foot rub. I know that a foot rub is just a nice gesture to do for my girlfriend, but I really enjoy doing it. I like it so much because I am able to feel around on her. This is something I can do for her without us getting too deep in our bedroom activities. I don't even know how having sex will go from now on. Downright scary, if you ask me. Having a woman, two times your size fondling you and playing with you in bed. I don't even want to think about that right now.

I start working on her toes, and she starts to talk to me. Of course she does. Her toes aren't as ticklish as the rest of her feet.

"You don't have to do this, Trent. You know that I should be taking care of you, right now. You should just relax. I should just get up and--"

"Don't you even think about moving that foot, missy." I interrupt her and force as intimidating of a voice as I can muster as I see her trying to pull her foot away. I grab them with my hands and arms and yank them back towards me, hugging against them while sending a stern look her way. She is partially blushing from my current behavior, and have a surprised look on her face.

"Hey. What are you doing? Give me my feet back!" she asks, trying to pull her feet out of my grasp. I slowly, and sternly shake my head as I hang on.

"No, Megan" I say, as I practically huggle her feet against my chest. "Enough of this 'you should not be doing anything' crap. I love you, and I love it when you take care of me, but don't think I can't do anything." I take a deep breath as I feel a tingling in my face. I look up to her and have a lot to say.

"I am not helpless, Megan. Just because you are a lot taller and bigger than me doesn't mean I can't do anything for you. I do not want this relationship to go the route of you babying me all the time. I won't let it go down that route." My head shakes a little and I snuff to keep myself from tearing up.

"Now, stop resisting right now, and let me at least give you a foot rub! Is that really that much to ask?"

"H-Honey..." she says, not knowing what to say. I feel the tension and pressure of her feet lessen and I let them go. She sighed and let out a small nod. "I'm sorry..." she says.

I let out a soft smile and get back to rubbing her feet. "Thank you, Megan." I say. I know this is hard on her, but I can't let this relationship turn in that direction. It's too much for her to handle to take care of me 24/7. I can't do that to her.
Chapter 8: The Worries of a Shrunken Man by L2K7
Tonight was hard for Megan. I can tell that, already. From the moment I was struck with this illness, she has wanted me to do nothing but relax and let her take care of me . Were I to not say anything, I could probably have her waiting on me, hand and foot, doing anything and everything for me. I could be truly served by her, my "disability" the reasoning for being babied and cared for. Were I to choose, I could practically make her into my maid. I am sure that is the dream of a lot of guys, too. Not the shrunk part, but having a woman waiting on them, like that.

I lay in bed, thinking on this. I am naked and wrapped up in Megan's arms. She holds me, laying on top of her chest and stomach, as she sleeps. Like a mother protecting her child, she envelops me in her arms every night, keeping me close to her. She has always done this, but it is much stronger since I got shorter. I can feel her breasts pushing against my back, every time she takes a breath. I can feel her heartbeat beneath me, and as I look back at her smiling, sleeping face, I cannot help but smile, myself. Those things about taking care of me. She really would do that.

I sigh as I look to the ceiling and think to myself. As nice as it would be to be pampered, I could never let Megan do that. I know she wants to, and I really appreciate that. She loves me so much to be willing to do that for me. I just can't become like a baby, always being cared for. Even though she towers over me, Megan is still my girlfriend, and I am still her boyfriend. I am a man. A man who has to be able to take care of himself, and not rely on her for absolutely everything. If I couldn't take care of myself, I would wear her out in no time at all.

That isn't a factor here. I cannot imagine living a life like that. It would be so boring to sit around and not do anything. Other than the problems I am having with being so short. Being this small is taxing on me. Everything feels stronger, especially Megan. Before, I could wrap my arms around her and lift her into the air to get a good giggle. Or, I could meet her at the door when she got off work and carry her up to bed like a princess. I can't do that anymore. It is her who can pick me up with ease. I feel so weak in this state. So helpless.

I suppose I should consider myself lucky. This disease isn't exactly well-known, but I did some research on it after what happened. I was in the hospital for awhile, and I got curious. Cases like mine happen fairly often among the illness. There were other cases where the patient wasn't so lucky. In Asia, there was a case where a woman had become only inches in height. Apparently, it happened overnight, and her husband rolled on top of her. All that was left was a tiny, bloody stain on his back.

Those things make me shiver. What would life be like if I were inches tall? I think Megan looks big right now. I cannot even begin to imagine what she would look like were I only a few inches in height. I shake my head and try to get those thoughts out of my head. I am lucky. I am still 3 feet tall. I am lucky. So why doesn't it feel that way? Why do I still feel so helpless and weak when I am around anyone? It feels like everyone is so big and above me. Like they can do what they want, because they're bigger than me.

Maybe I should stop thinking so much. I don't know why I worry about what everyone else thinks of my condition. The only people I am ever around a lot, other than my family, are Janet and Megan. I don't think their opinion of me will change, no matter what size I am. If I were six feet, three feet, or three inches, I am sure they would never stop viewing me as a friend and, in Megan's case, a lover. I sigh as I think more on this, realizing that I worry myself over something that should be nothing at all.

As I stare and get a frown on my face, thinking on all of this, I feel movement from behind me. "Honey, are you okay?" Megan's voice is nothing less than powerful to me. It shines with the compassion of a protective mother, but with the love of a goddess. My head turns to look up at her, as we lay together. I nod my head towards her, hoping I would be able to convince me that nothing is wrong. It doesn't usually work, but I need not stress her too much.

"Yes, Megan. I'm fine. I am just thinking about everything that has been going on. What we have done, how short I have become. What we can do. You know how my mind wanders at night." Not a single second goes by from the moment I end my statement to feeling her hands and arms moving. She puts her hands at my sides and sits me and herself up. I sit on her lap, my eyes level with her. Her face comes forward and my lips are enveloped by hers.

Upon ending her loving kiss, she shakes her head at me. "Don't stress yourself out so much, Trent. Now I can see what is down inside you past that bravado you showed me earlier. I know you want to be able to do things on your own. But, I also can tell how much this is affecting you. Being so short has to be hard on you, sweetie. You used to be six feet tall. I used to be eye level with you. But don't worry, okay? We are going to make this work. If you were the size of my finger, we would find a way to make it work."

Megan's words are powerful, yet wise. She needs me, just as much as I need her. I lean to give her a quick kiss and respond to her little speech. "Thank you, Megan. Thank you." She gives me that adorable smile she always does. Laying herself back down, she cuddles me up against her chest again, letting me use her bosom like a pillow. We spoke for a few more minutes, before both managing to fall asleep. If there is one person that can help me to not stress, it is her.
Chapter 9: Helpless Before Her Lust by L2K7

Upon sleeping against Megan's stomach and chest, I can sleep surprisingly well. We cuddles a lot before this happened to me. Now, though, it seems like it is much more...powerful, I guess I should say. Having her wrap herself around me was heavenly before. But now, she really can wrap all of her around me. Only half her height, she can envelop me with her body. I can use her breasts as big pillows, and her tummy as a soft bed or chair. It makes me very comforted. It is scary to have her so much bigger than me, but how careful and gentle she is with me makes me feel very safe.

I feel myself waking, but I also feel asleep right now. I don't see reality in front of me. I see something that is very...strange. In front of me is a huge beanbag chair with a stray at the top of it. I lean against the chair and wrap my lips around the straw. Upon sucking on it, I find that it is filled with lovely, wonderful root beer. My favorite drink. THe taste is so heavenly, and relaxes me. I suck harder and harder, it seemingly getting harder to get the root beer out of it. I feel something move around me and a noise above me. I ignore it, though, keeping up the sucking. I like root beer that much.

The movement increases, my mind not really paying attention to it. As I am sucking on what I think is a straw of root beer, I hear something above me more clearly. "Mmmmmmmm....." it says. It almost sounds like a loud moaning noise. But that cannot be, right? I mean, I am just drinking root beer. Root beer doesn't moan. I keep sucking, getting my fill, not realizing what that noise really is. I think I am still asleep, but am I? I just keep enjoying the root beer, until I feel something against my side.

The feeling gets tighter, and tighter, as if something is grabbing and holding onto me. I yelp and, as soon as I do, it leaves. The yelp brings me to reality and shows me that I am dreaming. True, there is something thin right inside my mouth. I can tell that now, but it does not feel like a straw, of any kind. No. It feels much softer and warmer than a straw. I open my eyes and look down to see a mount of pink flesh. I feel myself kissing, almost, against where this 'straw' is. Before long, I start to pull away from it, taking a look at my surroundings.

My mouth slowly removes itself from the salty taste that is right next to my face. As it slowly moves away, I see a hardened, pink nipple in front of me. My arms, now wrapped around this object, start to shake in embarrassment. I bring myself back to a retracted position, feeling another mound on the other side of me. I know exactly what is going on now. And I know that straw was anything but a straw. I turn and look up. I see the crevice between the two mounds, just past my face. They lead up to a peachy neck, with long strands of hair down both sides. And atop this is a face, looking down at me.

The face, I am expecting, to be looking at me in disappointment. I realize what I have done. In my dreaming, I had grabbed onto Megan's breast and was sucking on her nipple. That straw was a hardened nipple. I am really nervous as I still lay on her stomach, my neck and head between her breasts. How did she get naked? Did she change when I was sleeping? As I look up into her face, I want to apologize and say I'm sorry for doing that to her. However, the look in her face and her eyes says otherwise.

Her cheeks are rosey, and her eyes are staring down at me. They are staring, not with displeasure. Quite the opposite, really. It is a gaze that send butterflies to my stomach, and almost scares me. The way her eyes are staring me down. The way her lips are forming more of a smirk than a smile. The level of redness that is in her cheeks. Everything about her facial expression tells me that she wants me. She isn't look at me in displeasure. She is looking at me in lust.

I cannot say a word. Because of her size, and the situation, I am frozen. Both in fear and in embarrassment. As I look, I am caught my her hands, on either side of me. The feeling of being grabbed like this sends shivers down my spine. This is another lesson for me. My girlfriend is in lust, and her grip is tight on me. She has me in her grasp and, no matter how hard I try to wiggle myself free, I am stuck. I look at her hands and back up at her. She can hold me here, if she wants to. And she can do whatever she wishes. I can do little to stop her.

My body is slowly lifted up her body. I can feel everything around me moving. Her breasts brush against me, like large, thick brushes. They almost hurt, just from the pressure. Before long, I am brought up to her face. I see those lips. The big, luscious lips that I kiss every day and every night. Her large, pink tongue slowly comes out and licks her lips. This made my heart sink a little. I feel so helpless, in her hands. Now she is licking her lips. That only means one thing. When she licks her lips, it screams "I want you, and I will have you, whether you like it or not."

I am helpless before her lust and her strength. I hear one final whisper from her, and I know I am in for a heck of a morning. "Come to me. I will have you inside me, right now..."
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3560