- Text Size +

This is starting to get a little ridiculous.  I crossed my arms and sighed as I called up for Megan.  She was still upstairs, getting ready for the day, and I was downstairs, trying to get something to eat.  Yet, nothing stopped that from making it so that I required her assistance with this simple task that most people can do all by themselves.  Not me, though.  No.  I needed help from my girlfriend.  I "Meg!  Can you come help me?  The toaster is on the high shelf again!"

You are probably wondering why I need help getting the toaster down from the high shelf.  As I am standing here, mentally narrating my day, you would know why if you were here.  I kept my arms crossed as the soft thumps of Megan's strides came into my ears.  It looks like she heard me.  Good.  I walked into the hallway and watched for her coming down those stairs.  I watched her and she came down, a smirk-like smile on her face.  She had a hand in this.  I knew it, from right then.  Seeing that look on her face meant she was up to something.  

She was a beautiful woman.  She had a tall, yet curvy figure.  Long, black hair running down her back, and the most beautiful blue eyes anyone has ever seen.  As she got down, she walked up to me and looked down.  This is the part where I explain why it is so hard for me to get to the shelf.  My eyes are looking straight at her revealed stomach, every edge of it poking out around her waist.  Her hand comes over and pats me on the head, and she giggles.  Yes, that's right.  I am that short compared to her.  She is nearly 3 feet taller than myself.  

"Sorry, honey, I must have accidentally left the toaster up there.  You want me to get it down for you?"  She was smiling and giggling as we walked over to the cabinet, where we kept the toaster, along with half of our other kitchen supplies.  Her words always sounded honest and pure, but I knew better.  The smirk on her face stayed.  I walked up to her and looked at her.  "Well, I would rather just be able to get it myself.  If only I were just a little taller to get to that shelf.  I..w-wait!  Hey!"  

"Okay!  Let's get you up there!"  She came and wrapped her arms around my stomach.  The next thing I knew, I felt her stomach and bosom pushing behind me.  The high shelf of the toaster suddenly wasn't so high as she lifted me up to it.  As I got up there, I sighed and grabbed the toaster.  She slowly put me down and took the toaster.  As it hit the countertop, I looked at her and raised my eyebrow at her.  "Thanks." I said with a bit of a disappointed tone.  "Could you please be a little more adamant about putting it lower?"

She brought her hand out and patted me on the head.  "Yeah, honey.  Sure.  I'm sorry.  I just like coming down and helping you, sometimes."  She giggled as she confirmed my suspicions.  "Don't take offense to it.  I know it's hard for you to have had this happen.  Having to look up at me all the time, not being able to drive or take showers or--"  "Alright, I get it, Megan." I interrupted.  My head dropped down and I sighed.  Living life at three feet tall after what happened was depressing.  Very much so.  

As I was looking at the ground, I could see her shadow moving.  I turned and found myself being yanked into her, her big hands rubbing against my back.  During these times, I melted.  Her lips kissed my cheek and held me.  I could not be upset with her for doing what she did at a time like this.  She knew that her bigger size made hugs and cuddles all the more effective.  With the bit of a curvy body that she had, being held made her feel like a big soft mesh of warmth.  

"I'm sorry, honey.  I'm not good with words.  But, I told you we would make this work.  And we will.  That I can promise you.  I know that we don't know if this will be permanent.  You might get smaller.  I might get it and get smaller too."  She stopped and started to stand up, me still wrapped in her arms.  The warmth was still keeping me from saying anything.  I knew that she was trying to help, but also having fun with this, herself.  Maybe I would do the same thing, were I in her position.  I don't know.  

I made a whining noise as I pressed myself against her.  "I'm not hungry anymore.  Can you take me upstairs?"  I had lost the will to eat now.  All things aside, I was hating the situation.  Being almost down to half of what I used to be, because of a stupid illness.  I was lucky to have such a compassionate girlfriend.  I knew that, even if my condition got worse, and I dwindled down to the size of a toy, she would still love me, and take care of me.

"Of course, honey.  Let's go back to bed for awhile."  She rubbed my back as she started to walk back upstairs.  This is just a typical day in my life, being a small man with a big girlfriend.  
---