The Good Parts by DyingSanity, Cirilla
Summary:

After reading countless reviews about people only wanting to see the nasty stuff without actually reading the entire story, I've decided to make short death scenes of that nature. Each chapter will revolve around a specific aspect of giantess and grant that type of death scene. Many chapters and types of scenes will be added. These are not stories. These are just The Good Parts.


Categories: Odor, Giantess, Butt, Couples , Crush, Feet, Futanari, Insertion, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Unaware, Violent, Vore, Gentle, Humiliation, Body Exploration, Watersports, Scat Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 24 Completed: No Word count: 29058 Read: 207952 Published: January 05 2014 Updated: December 04 2023
Story Notes:

All reviews are appreciated. In time, I will pick which type of scene to write based on what the reviews are telling me. So please, create an account and review. I could create a story tailored to your fantasy.

1. Vore by Cirilla

2. Crush by Cirilla

3. Lesbians (Part One) by Cirilla

4. Couples (Straight) by Cirilla

5. Ass Play by Cirilla

6. More Ass Play (Mostly) by Cirilla

7. Ass Insertion, Ass Crush, Hard Vore by Cirilla

8. Hard Vore, Breast Crush...and a little more Ass Play. by Cirilla

9. Futanari, Masturbation (Part One) by Cirilla

10. Gentle Ass Play by Cirilla

11. Body Exploration by Cirilla

12. Mouth Play and Gentle Butt Crush by Cirilla

13. Unaware, Scat, and Crush by Cirilla

14. Hard Vore and Clothing Entrapment by Cirilla

15. Soft Vore by Cirilla

16. Scat, Odor, Butt, Humiliation by Cirilla

17. Hard Vore, Butt Stuff by Cirilla

18. Soft Vore and Mouthplay by Cirilla

19. Digestion, Disposal, Crush, and Gore by Cirilla

20. Incest, Gas, Anal Vore by Cirilla

21. Soft and Hard Vore by Cirilla

22. Soft Vore, Crush, Gore, Mouth Play by Cirilla

23. Transformation, Unaware Vore, Disposal (Scat) by Cirilla

24. Scat, Crush, Mouth Play, Soft Vore by Cirilla

Vore by Cirilla
Author's Notes:

This Chapter contains both types of vore. First is soft vore, which isn't very graphic. Next is hard vore, and it is extrememly graphic. You've been warned.

Also, I can't figure out how to keep the paragraphs indented. Sorry :/

 

Soft Vore

 

Chloe placed Kevin onto her tongue, her tastebuds gliding down his back. He looked up in awe at the cavern that was her mouth. The light shimmered through the opening, casting jagged shadows from her teeth. Chloe’s tongue slightly shifted as it savored his taste. Her breathing was slow and controlled. It put Kevin at peace as he surveyed his surroundings. Her teeth, white as a lamb, shined in their saliva coating. He could see his reflection in each pearly white. Suddenly, he was pressed against the roof of the mouth, the tongue sliding him toward the back of her throat. He knew what was to come of him and he was alright with his fate. Chloe savored his salty skin one last time and tilted her back. She closed her eyes, focusing on the movement in her throat. Kevin was slowly pushed toward the gaping blackness, her uvula sliding over his misted body. Each warm breath she gave covered him in a mist that seemed to lubricate him for his voyage. In an instant, her throat muscles contracted onto his small form, forcing him to his end. Kevin said nothing; he only cried for he knew this was it. His face was now covered in the saliva that coated her throat. Chloe swallowed hard, sending her meal to her stomach. The morsel inched its way toward its demise, and Chloe sat in amusement as she felt it slide further into her body.

 

 

Hard Vore

Heather screamed in horror as she watched her friend be swallowed alive. Thoughts raced through her head. She paced inside her prison, a plastic container that she was placed in along with Kevin and the others. Kevin was now gone, and she knew she would be too. Before Heather could come up with any means of escape, two large fingers grasped at her ankles and lifted her swiftly out of the bucket. The other survivors tried to catch her but were left behind in the container. They screamed her name, losing more hope with each cry of fear. Heather’s destination was clear as the monster held her in front of her emotionless lips. The lips parted, revealing a waiting tongue behind sharp teeth. Heather managed to scream before being hurled onto the waiting tongue. Chloe loved that first taste of salt. When her food was scared, it especially tasted good because of the sweat that clung to its body. After the first taste of salt, though, the next taste was even more intoxicating. Heather was lathered over by stringy spit from the tongue as it rubbed itself all over her. She was granted a small break before the tongue slammed her to the side of the pink prison. Falling into the side of the cheek, Heather quickly bounced back and landed on something hard. Looking down, she had landed on a molar. She looked up and saw the matching tooth. Heather immediately threw up her shaking arms and screamed horrendously. Without any form of remorse, Chloe bit down with a sickening crunch.

The small voice she had heard from within her mouth had ceased. Many other squelches and squirts echoed throughout her cavernous mouth followed by the squishing sounds of goo and mush between her teeth and her tongue. Chloe savored the metallic yet salty taste as it coated her taste buds. Once she opened her eyes, she shoveled the remains of her food to the back of her throat with her tongue and swallowed it like a smoothie. The hungry girl reached for the container another time, bringing out two young women. She held one in each hand. They were yelling things back and forth to one another but the giantess paid them no mind. Chloe brought the morsel in her left to her lips and inserted her legs. The poor girl cried in horror after seeing her legs pass through the already red stained teeth. The once pearly whites were soaked in red with small pieces of red meat sticking here and there. They were nothing more to her than the food that slid down her gullet. Chloe bit down, severing each leg at its hip. Screaming wildly, the young girl spasmed and shook violently, a red mist covering the lips of the monster. Bone jutted out from her waist, nearly poking the giant girl in the lip. A starving tongue slid out from between those lips and underneath the crying girl. It disappeared with the girl back into its home as quickly as it had appeared, and the ominous lips snapped shut, sealing them inside. The woman in Chloe’s right hand shook with terror and sadness. She heard the screaming of her friend deep within the mouth of the monster. Watching the massive jaw lower, she closed her tear stained eyes and looked away. Chloe brought her lower jaw back into place and smashed the food caught in between. The faint high pitched noise had now stopped, and Chloe chewed the gummy bits. She heard a miniscule “pop” as the head of the food found its way into the path of mashing teeth. Swallowing slowly, the bloody mess slid down her throat gracefully, finding its way to the depths below. The giant immediately opened her eyes and peered down on the woman in her right hand. The woman began to yell and shake her head “no”, but the enclosed fist began to move toward the messy lips.

The huge mouth in front of her opened wide as it revealed darkness. With a jolt forward, the small woman was cast into death itself. Tumbling down the tongue and toward the throat, the tongue threw her toward the throat. Then, Chloe swallowed. The woman slid down the esophagus. It constricted her and pushed her forward. She slid downward in tubing for what seemed like an eternity as each tube completely surrounded her body. The young girl plopped into the stomach with a loud splash. She could see nothing but knew what resided there. Floating pieces of her friends grazed her legs. She was wading in the stuff. Stomach Acid began its work, burning her skin. Acid splashed about as the girl thrashed in the burning water. Falling onto her side, she choked on it. She could feel her skin peeling away in layers. After getting inside her mouth, it began to eat her from the inside out.

 

 

 

 

End Notes:

I assume the next chapter will be with all forms of crush. Please review, and let me know what you think! :)

I have a free Discord Server with all of my writing, pictures, and videos. Here’s the link: https://discord.gg/yhAAPKFWD4

For commissions of any variety: send an email to GiantessCirilla@gmail.com. I will write pretty much anything and can add pictures or videos to any story.

Crush by Cirilla
Author's Notes:

All forms of crush are depicted, along with a new model.

 

Bella peered down over the edge of the chair and found a group of tinies scurrying away from her. A spark ignited her eyes and a grin crept across her face. In a swift motion, she stood and snatched the tinies off the ground. There were six in total, consisting of two men and four women. It was that time again, and she could feel herself becoming wet just thinking about. The tinies all looked at one another with fear, darting their eyes toward the giant and back. Bella strode to the kitchen table and set down her toys. Some shook in fear as they stared up at the giantess. One of the men began to yell at Bella, isolating himself from the group while he moved toward her. The giant cocked an eyebrow while she looked down on the insignificant bug. Without showing much emotion, Bella raised her hand and brought it down onto the man with a “splat”. Blood sprayed out from under her hand and onto the tiny onlookers. The women shrieked hysterically and the remaining man began to cry. Bella felt the warm liquid seep into her cool skin, finding its way through the creases in her hand. Slowly, she dragged her hand back toward her, disintegrating anything that dared to remain. A long blood trail ran along the tabletop, pointing toward the murderer. Nothing but the blood and flattened clothing was left.

Bella simply washed her hand in the sink nearby and walked back to the table. One of the women, looking at her past friend’s remains, made a run for it. Bella caught sight of this, but only watched along with the other tinies. The woman leaped from the table, unaware of the fall that awaited her. Landing on the tightly packed carpet, both of her legs snapped instantly, splintering bone through her skin. Screaming in agony, the poor girl yelled for her friends. Bella, walking barefoot, lightly walked toward the helpless prey. She looked down with interest at the screaming girl. Licking her lips, she took several more steps until she was only a mere step away from her. The girl, tears in her eyes, stared up at the monster. The giantess slowly raised her foot above the girl and she threw up what remaining limbs she had. “Noooo!” she screamed. Bella slammed her foot into the woman heel first. It pulverized her lower body as the woman still screamed with her hands in the air. The bug begged for mercy when the cruel giantess raised her foot another time. It came down onto the rest of the poor girl now, spraying blood out from under Bella’s toes. Brain matter clung to the carpet in a wide radius from the head that had popped under the extreme pressure. Organs stuck to the arch of Bella’s foot. The warm liquid once again put her skin at ease, gliding through the crevice between each toe before seeping into the carpet. The giant noticed little red specks all around her foot, acting as confetti for the killer.

Snapping her eyes toward who remained on the table, Bella slid her thumbs into the sides of her sweat pants and glided the fabric down her legs, revealing nothing but the tanned skin of her naked body. She stepped out of them and threw them aside, not once averting her vision from her tinies. Bella walked swiftly over to the table and turned around, leaning back to sit down. The tinies all screamed as the shadow of the giantess’s ass descended upon them. Most of them managed to get out of the way, spare one girl who had been sitting down for fear of fainting. The area around her grew dark and her friends were yelling at her to “move!”. Turning around, she saw two huge moons coming down on her. The girl immediately ran in the other direction, but it was too late. Bella leaned back and caught a leg under the edge of her ass. The girl was knocked forward as he leg was crushed behind her, the other leg soon following. She tried to get away by crawling and scratching against the ground but this was the end. Bella leaned further back, allowing her backside to finish what it started. The girl’s stomach was crushed, forcing her organs upward toward an exit. Her organs spewed from her mouth with blood, creating a large puddle in front of her. The organs became more diverse the further the giant leaned back. As the moons made their way to the head of the girl, the head turned to the side, trying to escape. It found itself under a mountain of flesh, and popped like a grape. Bella continued to ease her backside onto the table, enjoying the blood run in between her red stained cheeks.

High off the feeling, she stood up and grabbed the two remaining girls and laid on the ground facing upward. Placing them between her large breasts, she squeezed them together. The two girls saw the tan walls around them closing in quickly, touching their bodies on both sides. One of the girls looked out of the two mountainous mammaries and reached her arm for the light, but darkness quickly consumed them. Bella moaned in ecstasy as she heard the crushing and squishing sounds coming from her chest. She rubbed her breasts together, coating them in the metallic lubricant. Placing her fingers into the mess, she brought her red finger to her lips and sucked the juice. “Bug juice”, she had thought. All of this was too much for her. Bella reached up to the table and snatched the remaining tiny. The man screamed as the hand he was held by moved down her stomach, and between the giantess’s legs.

 

 

 

End Notes:

The next chapter should contain a pleasured tiny or tinies at the hands of a giantess or giantesses.

I have a free Discord Server with all of my writing, pictures, and videos. Here’s the link: https://discord.gg/yhAAPKFWD4

For commissions of any variety: send an email to GiantessCirilla@gmail.com. I will write pretty much anything and can add pictures or videos to any story.

Lesbians (Part One) by Cirilla
Author's Notes:

This is just the first part of the story of lesbians I want to finish. There will a few more chapters involving these characters.

 

Layla rushed through the door, her multiple bags jostling around in her arms as she ran. Quickly closing it with her foot, she sat all of the bags on the counter. Her long, auburn hair draped over her shoulders.

“Chels!” Layla called through the hallway.

“What?” a reply, annoyed, echoed.

“Come out here!” Chelsea, Layla’s roommate, stepped through the hallway of their apartment. Chelsea, a dirty blonde, wore her hair in a messy bun. She stared, phone in hand, at Layla, who was unpacking the contents of her bags. Layla simply kept placing different items from the mall onto the white countertop.

“I’m here,” Chelsea stated impatiently. Layla unveiled a small wooden container from one of the bags. She seemed to handle it with care. Holding it toward her roommate, Layla slowly opened the hinged lid.

“I finally got some,” Layla stated with a wide grin. Chelsea smiled in return. She leaned forward and looked inside, bringing her face close to the wooden box.

“You ready to try what we were talking about?” Layla said, goosebumps running down her arms. She could already feel a fire building inside of her. Chelsea used her actions as an answer as she quickly threw off her shirt, revealing a red laced bra. Layla set the box on the counter and did the same. Not long after, their pants were off as well.

“I still haven’t gotten used to seeing you this way,” Layla said as she undid her bra.

“Get used to it, then. I’ve been waiting for this for a long time,” Chelsea replied, slipping out of her thong. The two girls stood naked in front of one another, reveling in the silence. Then, Chelsea stretched her body forward and embraced her roommate. They kissed passionately, savoring each others’ taste.

“Okay, time to try something different.” Chelsea scurried to the kitchen and retrieved the little box. She placed it on the center of the coffee table, and stood on the side opposite her lover. Reaching in a hand slowly, her fingers danced in the box as they searched. She could feel them grazing past her soft fingers. Small screams could be heard emitting from within the box. Chelsea let out a long breath and closed her fingers around one of them. Lifting her hand out of the box, her hand contained a small girl, only about two inches. Layla opened her mouth and breathed in to say something, but Chelsea put her finger to her lips.

“Shh,” Chelsea slowly breathed. The girl in her fingers wasn’t much older than them. She was a bleach blonde, and was quite skinny. Staring for only a short second at the girl, Chelsea opened her mouth and placed the girl on her wet tongue. She began screaming wildly, trying to get away, but as her giant captor laughed, she stumbled in the moist cavern. Chelsea moved toward Layla and embraced her lips, carefully keeping the tiny girl on her tongue. Layla lightly moaned as she felt Chelsea’s tongue enter her mouth.

“Nooo!” the girl screamed without being heard. “I have a name, I’m a person! You can’t do this to me!” she stumbled across her captor’s tongue. “My name is Allison! Allison Miles!” she screamed with tear-stained eyes. Off in the distance, she could see a large face coming closer. It was moving toward her fast, and its mouth was opening also. Allison screamed, horrified, when she realized what was happening. Before she could move, the pink mass engulfed her, slathering her body in sticky saliva. The spit was worse than the tongue; it penetrated her mouth and choked her heavily. Just as she coughed up the spit, the tongue ran over her again, repeating the process. Allison got up and ran away from the tongue, toward the back of her captor’s throat. The lips that belonged to the invading tongue pushed deep inside the cavern and wrapped around Allison’s legs. Allison screamed, being pulled out of the mouth of the first girl. Cool air rushed over her body as she was brought out of the original mouth. Within moments, she landed in the wet mouth of the second.

 

Layla pulled the young girl into her waiting mouth, moaning slightly as she did so. She fiddled with the morsel for a few seconds before rolling it to the side of her mouth.

 

Allison was once again struggling to breathe. The new tongue licked all over her body, sliding through each crack and penetrating every opening. Then, as if it had changed its mind, it forced her to the side of the giant cave. Allison landed on something hard and it poked her back in several places. The lips of the giantess parted, letting light shine through the cracks in her large teeth. Once Allison realised what was going to happen, she threw up her hands and screamed as much as she could.

 

Chelsea watched Layla close her eyes. Then, Layla bit down, pulverizing what lay between her teeth. Blood sprayed all over the front of her lip. A small amount splattered onto Chelsea, and she smiled. Laughing, they kissed and embraced one another.

 

“That was -- fun!” Layla exclaimed. She casually wiped the blood off her lip and sucked it off of her finger. Chelsea kneeled by the coffee table and peered into the small, wooden box. Her ominous shadow engulfed the remaining victims.

 

“Who’s next?” she said with a little grin.

 

 

 

 

 

End Notes:

I Wish I could figure out how to Tab and Indent. The next story will probably be Unaware Giantess, and I'll add more portions of this specific lesbian story later. Sorry if it was a little on the short side (no pun intended).

I hope you liked it.

I have a free Discord Server with all of my writing, pictures, and videos. Here’s the link: https://discord.gg/yhAAPKFWD4

For commissions of any variety: send an email to GiantessCirilla@gmail.com. I will write pretty much anything and can add pictures or videos to any story.

Couples (Straight) by Cirilla
Author's Notes:

Just a scene with a couple who use a small girl as a sex toy. 

 

Heather seized the small girl in her sweaty hand and brought her to her mouth. Quickly, Heather licked the girl’s lower half thoroughly, making sure to lather on as much spit as she could. The small girl was screaming throughout the process, but Heather payed no attention to the fodder. Bringing the lubed girl to the stiff dick in front of her, she tediously positioned the young woman at the head of the large penis. Kicking and screaming, the tiny was a challenge in forcing to comply.

Katie was terrified. She tried to force away the giantess’ prodding fingers, but they quickly overpowered her. She cried as she was being forced by this monster. Why was this happening to her? She yelled horribly once the giantess began to slide her feet into the warm opening below her.

With a little time, Heather slid in the legs of the girl. The man across from the giantess shivered in ecstasy. Using her finger, she slowly pushed the poor girl deeper into the throbbing erection. She could feel her little head of blonde hair rub against the end of her soft finger. Once only the shoulders and head remained visible, Heather released her finger and positioned herself on her knees. She was already soaking wet. Leaning down, she slowly licked the stiff member from its base to its tip, gliding past the crying girl. It was warm to her tongue. She felt the different textures of its surface coming into contact with her taste buds.

Watching with terrified eyes, Katie saw the massive face in front of her. She was completely restricted, held down inside the massive penis. Slowly, the face grew closer and began to move upward. She could hear a sound. It was like the sound of cereal sitting in milk. Then, she realised what was happening and shook violently as she tried to get out of this prison. The tongue flooded over the edge below her and quickly made it to her body. It pushed her back as the slimy thing passed over her, pushed a sticky film onto her naked body.

Looking down, Heather eyed the tiny figure in the end of her partner’s organ. A fire burned in her hazel eyes. Snapping forward with her head, she extended her wet tongue to the tip of the penis and lathered the small girl in her warm saliva. Heather could feel each indention, every detail of the figure’s body. The girl’s screams pulsed as the large tongue moved around her little head. Aching for more, the giantess slid her mouth over young girl, basking in her terrified screams, and moved the throbbing cock into her throat. She gagged a little when the girl passed over her uvula, but enjoyed the feeling. The man under her gasped quietly as more blood flowed to his member.

Seeing the evil giantess grin, the girl screamed and cry.

Heather began to pump her head up and down as the sounds of spit being forced to the back of her throat echoed throughout the room. The man’s breathing was becoming louder now, and he began moving his hips in sync with the woman above him to force his penis deeper.

The giantess was soaking wet now, throbbing with anticipation. She pulled off of her partner’s cock and smiled as she looked down on the soaking, coughing girl. Heather laid on her back, spreading her legs and waited to be taken.

The young girl was crying now, quite obviously. She threw up her tiny arms as a form of defense as the man moved his dick toward the pink monster that was her doom. Without hesitation, she was thrust into the larger woman, disappearing entirely. It was warm and wet inside this humid cavern. The juices began to stick to her as she moved further into it, and they coated her body. She gasped as the vessel that was holding onto her began to move rapidly.

Heather screamed with joy, moaning slightly with each thrust. She grabbed the carpet with her hands tightly. Spasms flowed through her ecstatic body, sending her into bliss. After a while of this, she began to feel it coming. It was here. Her body tightened and she clamped down onto the thick cock with her vagina, holding onto the man as she orgasmed roughly.

She had finished, but her partner was still going. He pulled out quickly, and Heather looked on as the small girl continue to cough and gag on her womanly juices. She laughed at this while the man moved her onto her knees, pointing away from him. She smiled wickedly. She could hear the desperate girl screaming even more horribly than before as she was moved toward a different orifice.

This was the worst thing that could have happened to her. She prayed to God, and began to pray faster as she neared the smelly hole that was the asshole of a giantess. She was going to die here. She was going to die by a hole in someone’s ass which only purpose to push out shit. Katie, a human being, was reduced to being a literal piece of shit, to be pooped out and flushed away like all the rest of the garbage.

The screams quickly stopped as the cock entered her puckered asshole. She gasped and opened her mouth wide. It slowly pushed deeper into her, as far as it would go, and began thrusting in and out of her ferociously. She screamed with joy as he rammed her intensely. It wasn’t long before she heard him start moaning. He was about to cum. Heather clenched her hole as tight as she could, and he thrust as deep as possible.

He yelled as he spewed his load along with the topper in the head of his penis inside the rectum of the woman beneath him. Letting all of the white juice ooze out of him, he slowly began to retract his cock.

Katie was gagging and spitting up cum, pussy juices, and feces as she lay in a puddle of all of it. Her only hope of escaping began to slide back outside this hell hole. The poor girl lay stuck in the thick juices. She threw out her hand and screamed for help, but nobody was going to save her. It slid to the end of the tunnel, and light glittered in for a brief moment, but quickly snapped closed, sealing the poor girl inside forever.

 

 

 

End Notes:

Hope you liked it. I'll probably do something with lesbians later, but I'm going to work on ass play for the next chapter.

I have a free Discord Server with all of my writing, pictures, and videos. Here’s the link: https://discord.gg/yhAAPKFWD4

For commissions of any variety: send an email to GiantessCirilla@gmail.com. I will write pretty much anything and can add pictures or videos to any story.

Ass Play by Cirilla
Author's Notes:

This one might be a bit much for some readers, since I was challenged to come up with a "sick and twisted" story. This story was recently posted as its own entity titled "Choices", but I had to upload it that way to simply reply to a challenge. It is, without question, the next chapter in "The Good Parts". It has some other vibes thrown into the ass play theme, but it mainly revolves around ass. 

WARNING - THIS CHAPTER IS EXTREMELY GRAPHIC, INCLUDING SCAT (FECES, POOP)

 

 

The large wooden drawer rattled violently around her, sliding around all of the various sex toys that lived there. She would soon live past her short visit to become a resident as well. A rubber dildo bumped into her cold body. The rattling grew louder, and the drawer snapped open with a gust of air. Light beamed in, blinding her.

Claire threw up her hands to shield her eyes from the bright fluorescent light shining in. Just as her eyes began to adjust, a large, familiar hand reached in to wrap its sinful fingers around her. She was lifted quickly, giving her that terrible sense of vertigo. Claire could barely see anything what with being swung about as her captor walked. Now awakened, all of the disgusting memories flooded back into her head.

The giantess who carried her casually to the bathroom hadn’t even looked at her. She simply brought her to the bathroom and laid her down on the cold counter. Claire looked on as she laid on her back, and the beautiful giantess in front of her began to undress. Dropping her clothes to the floor, the giant girl swooped down and grabbed Claire roughly. She only sighed as she was being carried to the bathtub. She hated when she had to do this.

Claire was placed on the edge of the bathtub, able to look over the edge. Inside was a group of small people. The giantess swayed her black hair as she licked her glossy lips. Sliding her hands down over her large breasts, she looked down at the small people. They were nervous, looking up at the looming figure overhead that stood very close.

“Okay, which one?” the giantess clearly said. The small people looked confused.

“That one,” Claire slowly pointed at the man on the farthest left. He began to shake his head and put up his hands in refusal. Claire closed her eyes and turned away.

“A,B,or C?” the giantess returned. Claire gritted her teeth as she thought.

“B.”

Without hesitation, the black-haired giantess grabbed the man on the farthest left. She reached for a bowl on the outside of the bathtub and placed the man inside. Placing the bowl in the bottom of the tub, she squatted above it and used her fingers to open her labia. Then, without warning, she began to urinate into the bowl. Purposefully aiming for the poor man, he was hit hard by the stream of piss. It burned his eyes horrendously, causing him to very audibly display his torment. The small group of people began to scream and run once they saw this, spreading out like cockroaches.

The man began to choke on the massive amount of urine spraying into his face. It flowed through his nose and his throat simultaneously. For a moment, the yellow torrent stopped spraying him, and began to fill up the bowl on the other side. He began to stand in the chest-deep liquid, feebly, until the stream was once again directed to him. The giantess forced him under with her heavy stream of piss, and held him there. The man was thrashing about under the surface, slowly decreasing in vigor. The thrashes became meer movements, until he no longer struggled. The stream slowed and came to a stop. The man’s body remained underneath the liquid.

Claire began to cry. How could she have done this? She immediately wiped away the tears as she watched the giant murderer remove the bowl from the tub and set it outside the perimeter on the floor. She quickly stepped back into the tub.

“Which one?” she looked at Claire. The small spectator didn’t jump at the opportunity to choose again. Looking from survivor to the next, Claire carefully chose the next person’s fate.

“That one” Claire pointed out a younger girl, roughly the same age as herself. The young girl instantly began to scream and run.

“A,B, or C?” she stated simply. A chill ran through Claire’s body. She began to mouth an answer but quickly changed her mind.

“A.”

The giantess moved toward the young girl who had isolated herself, and turned around. She bent her knees and a massive shadow was cast over the cowering girl. She began to scream and throw up her hands, crying and praying for anyone to help her. Claire began to rapidly shake her head.

“Wait! No! Not A!” Claire shouted wildly. She watched with horror as the shadow grew larger over the girl. The two huge moons descended upon the victim, dwarfing her in size. The girl only looked up in terror as she screamed, awestruck at the size of the giantess’s ass.

The massive giantess sat down without remorse, enveloping the tiny girl in her ass cheek. The screaming muffled briefly, but quickly stopped once the full weight of the giant buttock had its way with the poor girl. A sickening “CRUNCH” vibrated through the bathtub. Slowly, a stream of blood pooled out from beneath the back-end of the sitting giantess. Claire felt horrible.

The giantess stood to her feet, and all that remained was red. That’s it. Claire desperately searched for the girl with her teared eyes, but all she saw was red. There weren’t any lumps; nothing, spare the red. A large red stain remained on the giant woman’s cheek. Blood dripped lightly from the wet stain. It was clear as day as it landed on the white bottom of the bathtub. The massive monster breathed in deeply.

“Which one?” she breathed casually. Claire was mortified. She stood motionless, not knowing what to do. “Would you like to be one of them?”

“No, no, no, no!” Claire screamed and shook her head at the woman. “That one.” Claire pointed at the first person she laid eyes on, a redhead who looked to be in her early thirties. Oh, God, she thought. Was she any better than the giantess herself? The massive hand plucked the redhead from the tub.

“A, B, or C?” She said. Claire heard her really relish when she said the letter “C”. Definitely not that one, then.

“Uhh.. B,” Claire nervously spouted. For the first time, the giantess smiled. Claire wasn’t sure as to what this meant. The giant woman reached over to the counter to get an empty water bottle. Working a little, the giantess forcibly pushed the small redhead into the open bottle, watching as she fell to the bottom. Once inside, she ran to the edge and placed her hands against the cool plastic.

Grabbing the funnel off of the counter, the black-haired devil placed it onto the open water bottle, and put the bottle down inside the tub. It was then that Claire realized the horrible choice she had made. The giantess squatted over the bottle, positioning her asshole to hang just above the funnel’s mouth. The girl inside the bottle saw what was happening, and began to yell for help. She viciously beat against the walls of the bottle, looking up at Claire.

Gurgling noises echoed throughout the room. Everyone knew what was happening as they watched in horror. The giant sphincter opened, spewing a liquid mess from inside. The light brown liquid squirted out of its original hole at an alarming rate. Shit began to fill up the bottle quickly, encompassing the tiny, helpless girl trapped inside. She furiously beat against the plastic and screamed as much as she could before the brown mess lifted her away. It poured into the bottle until the plastic container was almost filled to its brim. Suddenly, the shit stopped pouring, obviously cut off by its creator. The redhead was treading shit at the top of the bottle, choking and gasping for clean air.

 

The giantess simply grabbed the bottle’s lid from the counter and screwed it on. Looking into the bottle, she saw the little girl holding on for dear life at the top of the liquid. Smiling once more, the giant woman began to shake the bottle furiously, letting the liquid slam into both sides with each shake. This went on for a little while, and the monster set down the bottle for everyone to see. The liquid sat still at the top of the bottle, but the girl was no longer there.

Without any more questions, the giantess grabbed a younger man from inside the tub and moved her hand toward her ass. He screamed for help, kicking and violently thrashing about in her hand. Spreading her cheek with one hand, she moved the young man toward her anus. It was still wet from the liquid feces that was still inside. He screamed louder now, as his face was near the small body feature that would be his demise. Then, she pushed him inside, sliding his small body easily with the help of her natural lubricant that sloshed around inside. It dribbled out a bit as the butthole opened, but stopped once the man had been sealed inside.

The giantess could noticeably feel him drowning, dying inside of her, as her moans of pleasure escaped her beautifully evil lips. She could only take so much. Reaching down quickly, she grabbed one of the two remaining girls and pushed her into her already wet vagina. The girl didn’t even have time to scream as the giantess pushed the girl deeper into the moist cave. The black-haired giant pushed over the remaining girl with her foot and sat down on her. She didn’t crush her, however. The scared girl was in between the large, round cheeks of the huge ass. She laid just under the terrifying, messy hole. She started to scream.

Letting out the contents of her rectum, the giant woman could only hear the girl’s scream for a brief moment. With all the liquid mess coming out of the massive hole above her, the poor girl quickly drowned as the brown shit passed through her open mouth and down into her lungs. The body of the young man floated down the tub in a stream of diarrhea. Finally, the giantess was empty, and the flow stopped.

Claire looked at the mess before her. There was nothing she could do. Out of nowhere, that large, familiar hand quickly wrapped around her and pulled her to the giantess. She was positioned headfirst toward the disgusting hole that had just unloaded its contents.

“No! What are you doing?!” Claire screamed in confusion. “No! Please, no! Oh my God, no!” There was nothing she could do as her face brushed the sticky opening to hell, and slowly started to slide in. The dirty asshole began to eat her alive, sucking her in with every second that passed. It was hot, so hot. Claire began to choke on the horrid fumes. She was in up to her hips now, and feces began to stick to her body. Just as she was almost all the way in, the large fingers that were clinging to her feet began to pull her back.

She was overjoyed, but soon found out that it was no rescue as she was pushed forward again at a faster rate. She yelled terribly once she realized that she was being used as a human dildo, for the sexual pleasure of some bitch’s asshole. The pace quickened and was soon a raging motion, her body being forced in and out of the tight and slippery sphincter. The speed was at its fullest now, and Claire was very dizzy, to the point of almost vomiting. Suddenly, the slimy prison that held her clenched down on her body tightly, vibrating. Claire realized that this must have been the big orgasm as the walls caved in around her, forcing the nasty air out of her lungs. The motion of being pumped in and out had stopped, and she was glad.

The muscles loosened up around her, and she caught her breath. Sighing lightly, she was glad this was over. The familiar fingers grabbed her feet, and she waited to be pulled out. To her horrified surprise, they began to push, not pull.

“No! NOOOOOO!” she screamed. She tried to get out, but hopelessly quit as she was being inserted deeper by her captor. Claire was at the mercy of this giantess, and there was nothing she could do to help herself. Crying, she felt her feet being enclosed, but a giant finger followed, furthering the descent into the intestine of the evil woman. Once the finger stopped , there was nothing Claire could do but cry. All she was now was a piece of human waste, to be flushed away forever. The finger fully retreated, and the slimy hole closed, sealing the poor girl inside.

 

 

 

End Notes:

Hope you liked it. I'll continue this catalog of death scenes, but I'll soon add a story worth reading like a book. "The Good Parts" is essentially wank material, and I'd like to add something a little more meaningful. Not sure what I'd like to do for the next chapter, though. If nothing else, this will be a collection of all the death scenes/sex scenes compiled from all of my stories. 

I have a free Discord Server with all of my writing, pictures, and videos. Here’s the link: https://discord.gg/yhAAPKFWD4

For commissions of any variety: send an email to GiantessCirilla@gmail.com. I will write pretty much anything and can add pictures or videos to any story.

More Ass Play (Mostly) by Cirilla
Author's Notes:

This segment is from my story Everyday Interactions. If you want to check out the full version instead of just The Good Parts, look it up on my profile. 

Read on as Claire puts a noisy tiny in her place. 

Claire spun around and quickly grabbed the girl from the blanket and got up onto the large bed, the girl in her hand screaming all the while. She laid on her back and brought the terrified girl up to her large boob. Dropping her on top of her nipple, the little red organ reacted immediately and erected itself as it raised the girl on top of it. She flailed wildly as she tried to escape this nightmare but Claire pushed the poor girl into her giant, erect nipple. The feeling was incredible. I have to do this foreplay more often, it’s incredible. I wonder where she’ll end up. There are so many things I could do to her. I only have five of them this time, though. She could feel each and every tiny movement of the small girl on her sensitive tit. She could have held her there all day. The girl’s screams became muffled when the giantess forcefully pushed her head into the engorged skin, filling her mouth with the taste of her captor. I know exactly what to do with her since she’s a violent one. Those are fun.

Pulling her small slave from her tender nipple that begged for more of the tiny girl, Claire pulled the girl to her mouth. She barely managed a scream before the giant tongue assaulted her entire body, silencing her screams quickly. Saliva and taste buds filled her mouth and coated her naked body with thick slime. The giant enjoyed licking her little captive. The taste was wonderful. Tinies were slightly salty sometimes but always sweet. She retracted her tongue to look at the girl. Her victim began screaming once more, disgusted with the liquid that covered her. Claire pushed the girl toward her mouth and opened wide, and the girl fell in over the giant’s lower lip. Using her tongue, she dragged the screaming girl into her mouth and sealed her lips, encompassing her in darkness. Moving her around like a piece of candy, she made sure to coat the tiny body entirely with her spit. She just loved playing with the girl in her mouth. Her small mouth must feel like a cavern to the blonde.

Claire reached in and pulled the heaving girl from her wet mouth and watched as strands of her saliva stuck to the girl’s slick body. She giggled at the sight. The girl was at it again, screaming her lungs out and crying profusely.

“I know just the spot for you that will keep you quiet!” the giant chimed as she smiled to the girl. This only caused more noise from the blonde. Claire lifted her knees up on either side of her head, and slowly moved the girl down the length of her body. A giant hand swung over the girl and carefully slid the black thong down and over her legs, tossing it aside. The tiny realized what was happening and started thrashing like a rabid animal, but the large, slender fingers that carried her were unphased. She could do nothing to stop Claire from doing what she wanted. The girl was placed on top of the wet lips of a massive abyss that was her tormentor’s vagina. The giant fingers began prodding the blonde toward the opening. The small girl left shimmery, little spots of saliva on the skin beneath her. The small girl was close to slipping into the huge vagina.

“NO! PLEASE! ANYWHERE BUT THERE, DON’T MAKE ME GO IN THERE! PLEASE Claire PLEASE!!” the girl pleaded.

“Are you sure you don’t want to go in there?” the giantess inquired.

“YES, YES, YES! I’M SO SURE, DON’T PUT ME IN THERE!” the blonde screamed.

“Alright then, I won’t put you in there, but it was your choice.” With that, Claire grabbed the slimy girl and moved her even lower. The girl soon realized her horrible mistake, but it was too late.

“NONONONONONO PLEASE NOOO PLEASE!” she screamed as she desperately looked for something to grab onto, but found nothing but smooth, perfect skin. In an instant, the giantess put her small form on the soft folds of her puckered asshole. It oozed with rundown discharge that came from Claire’s engorged vulva. Small, dark, shaven hairs dotted the area around the brown hole. The creases on it were irregular, and a foul stench emanated from between the two, mountain sized butt cheeks. She was still a good distance from it. To her terror, the giantess reached a hand down and gripped one of her huge cheeks and pulled it aside, widening death valley and shedding light on the monster that wished to devour her. “PLEASE, NO! Claire, I’LL DO ANYTHING! ANYTHING!” she screamed. Claire simply giggled at her pleas.

“Oh, I know you will. Bye bye, little one.” Claire pushed the slippery tiny between her massive cheeks and onto her hungry orifice. She rubbed the screaming girl’s body all over her butthole to lubricate her fun endeavor. The sense of power she had over this girl gave her goosebumps, and she continued to smear the girl over her brown anus. This is so amazing. I am literally about to put a girl, a girl just like me, inside my asshole. My asshole is bigger than this actual girl. I can’t believe this, I am actually putting a living person inside my ass. I’m in charge. She doesn’t get to say what happens. This feeling was already sending her over the edge. Claire began to push the girl into her butthole headfirst. The terrified, repulsed girl fought for her life to no avail, and put her arms out in front of her to try to stop herself from entering the waste area of this giantess. Her hands and arms slipped inside, flopping around in the gooey inside of this woman’s rectum. Claire pushed harder, she wanted the girl inside of her. She could barely hear the girl’s screams over the sound of her own moaning now, but she could tell that her noise was silenced once her face was forced into the hole. The girl’s body began to be sucked up by the puckered anus, and it gladly widened and accepted its meal. Her legs kicked violently as Claire put her finger on the tinie’s ass and pushed her deeper inside of her shit-covered colon. Her legs soon disappeared behind the brown hole, and the giantess inserted her finger to push the now quiet blonde deeper into her bowels.

Claire adored the girl’s struggles deep within her, and she bucked her hips as she began to orgasm. She pushed her finger into her ass all the way up to her knuckle, and moaned furiously as she thrashed around on the bed, arching her back. She could still feel the girl desperately trying to escape her living hell, clawing and kicking the inside of her rectum. She’s probably brown now, smeared with my shit. She is nothing more than actual shit to me now. This, once normal, girl has been reduced to a living log of shit inside of my ass. Oh my god! She’s so insignificant now. After several more minutes of feeling the girl inside of her ass, Claire finally finished her last orgasm for now, covered in sweat. Slowly, she pulled her finger from her asshole, revealing a naked finger with no trace of the poor tiny. She sighed loudly. Still feeling the girl struggle for her life inside of her, Claire drifted off to sleep.

 

End Notes:

The next chapter will, I imagine, come from Everyday Interactions. Not quite sure what I'll do for that one. Leave me a comment letting me know what you liked, it really helps me to make the stories better, seriously. Also, let me know in the commet what you'd like to see more of, and I'll totally consider putting your ideas into the story. 

I have a free Discord Server with all of my writing, pictures, and videos. Here’s the link: https://discord.gg/yhAAPKFWD4

For commissions of any variety: send an email to GiantessCirilla@gmail.com. I will write pretty much anything and can add pictures or videos to any story.

Ass Insertion, Ass Crush, Hard Vore by Cirilla
Author's Notes:

We have some more Ass here (Wow, Cirilla, more ass? You really like yourself some ass don't you?). Actually, yes, I quite enjoy it a lot. But hey, there's some vore at the end to mix it up. 

Here we have Claire who deceives a tiny and forces the small girl into her ass, sits on another, and eats the first one alive (after cleaning her off). 

 

Looking straight forward, the giantess moved her hand, along with Anna, behind her, and the small girl watched intently as giant, wet fingers massaged Claire’s asshole, coating it with spit. “No! No! No! No!” Anna beat against the huge fingers and she was brought closer to the butt again. “THIS CAN’T BE HAPPENING TO ME! YOU CAN’T DO THIS TO ME!” she screamed as she watched the free hand pull aside the thong with a finger and push aside an ass cheek. “NOOOOOOOOOOO!” She was pushed toward the puckered, shimmering hole and slammed against it.

Without warning, she was quickly shoved inside headfirst, sliding past the spit covered entrance with ease. Claire loved the way they felt as they struggled for their life against her fingers. You really don’t have a chance, I don’t know why you try. She felt her slimy butthole slip over her fingers as she pushed the girl deeper, and pushed until her entire finger was in her ass. They feel so good in there, it’s almost like a tickle, but it really turns me on. She probably won’t last as long this time. Then, she retracted her finger and let the thong get back into place over her anus with a loud “SNAP”. Her cheeks closed once again, and she craned her neck and looked at her sexy self in the mirror. Grabbing her cheek, she squeezed and slapped it. You’d never be able to tell that there’s someone inside there. She laughed. Damn, I look good.

***

 

 

Uncaring, the giantess walked into the other bedroom and closed the door, navigating to the bathroom. She set the girl down on the counter and leaned down to look at her. “I’ll give you to thirty seconds to make it to the sink; consider it a race. If you make it to the sink before you run out of time, I won’t sit down.” The girl that looked up at the giantess seemed confused. They’re always so stupid. I love it.

Claire turned around, facing away from the girl and pulled her slacks down, revealing an incredible ass. Grabbing the thong, she pulled it out of the deep valley and slid it down her legs as well. Reaching to her asshole, she inserted her fingers deep inside herself and grabbed Anna, slowly pulling her out shortly after. Claire’s fingers felt the cool air after having been inside her colon. Turning her head to look at the redhead, she saw that the tiny was horrified, and adored it. All she did was smile. This cruel giantess reached over and placed Anna’s coughing and gagging form on the side of the counter opposite the direction of the sink. And with that, Claire began to count down from thirty. Her ass merely hung in front of the two girls. The redhead ran to Anna immediately and tried to pick her up, but she struggled. “Twenty-five, twenty four-.” She moved like molasses, trying to drag Anna to the sink. Trying multiple methods, she was running out of time. “...fifteen, fourteen-.” Anna saw what was happening.

“Go! Go-” she paused to cough and gag on the fecal matter in her throat. “-without me!” Anna begged.

“No, I won’t leave you!” the redhead screamed in return, shaking her head intensely.

“Ten, nine-.” Anna pushed her friend away, and the redhead starting running in the opposite direction as tears swelled in her eyes. The sink wasn’t that far now; she could make it. She wiped her tears with her arm as the white counter zoomed underneath her feet. Claire turned her head to see the girl nearing the sink. “Five, four-.” Claire smiled wickedly. “Three, two, one!” she shouted quickly and sat down on the counter. The redhead stumbled as she saw the giant ass plummet toward her. As she stumbled, she lost her balance and tripped, laying directly in the path of two falling moons. Screaming at the top of her lungs, she threw out her hands to save herself. Claire heard her horrendous cries and settled the weight of her gigantic butt cheeks on the counter and on the unfortunate girl that happened to be under them. Her screams stopped instantly, as her entire body was flattened and liquified into a paste against the white counter and the perfect, white skin of the ass cheek of a giantess. A loud “CRUNCH” echoed through the room as her bones were shattered into unrecognizable,  little pieces. Her muscles and organs spurted and spread out under the cheek that rested on the gooey remains of her body. The giantess looked over her shoulder to see the splatters of red mess that had sprayed from beneath her plump ass and dotted the white counter.

“She sounded just like a little beetle being crushed out of existence. I loved that “crunch” and the slimey sounds she made right when I squished her.” They’re nothing more than bugs to me. Claire rose slowly, making a point to listen to the mushy sounds as she lifted the immense weight of her booty off the puddled remains of a once-living human girl. She turned around and leaned down to look at the unrecognizable slime. Tilting her head to see Anna, she smiled at her. “Looks like I gave your little friend a makeover!” Claire joked. Reaching over she grabbed Anna, who still managed to fight her, and dropped her next to the red smear that was her friend. The giantess could hear the girl crying for the redhead. Hm. I’ve never actually tried it before. Claire put her finger in the red mess and brought it back to her mouth, licking the stuff off of it. Oh wow, that’s really good. Her eyes quickly lit up and she went for more, digging into the chunky parts with her finger. She quickly sucked it all off, and leaned down to the counter, getting close to Anna. She brought her tongue to the puddle and lapped all of it up, licking the counter clean of the girl’s crimson remains, flattened organs and torn muscles included. Claire even reached behind her and wiped up the mess on her cheek, licking that off as well. She wanted more. With her fingers, she pushed Anna into the sink and turned the water on, knocking the small, crying girl down. Claire was not gentle as she poured soap on the tiny and vigorously washed her entire body. Anna just knew that she was going to be put back in the giantess’s ass, so she went limp and played dead. Little did she know, however, that Claire wouldn’t mind either way.

After cleaning her limp tiny, she brought her to her mouth. She watched with anticipation as her little snack came to and understood her situation. Her little eyes widened and she began screaming and crying like a child. Without care, the giantess brought the girl closer to her mouth and inserted her leg. In an instant, Claire brought her teeth together and severed the girl’s leg at the thigh with her incisors. The giantess loved the sound of her teeth cutting through the small leg and the audible “crack” as her bone was snapped completely in two. Anna’s scream somehow became louder and more violent as blood squirted into Claire’s mouth. I really liked playing with her, but oh well. I have more of them. Her tongue came to life when it was sprayed with the fresh blood, licking at the open wound to taste its meal.

“AGHGGHGHGHHG! NOOO! PLEASE NO!! I’LL GO BACK IN YOUR ASS, PLEASE!! PLEASE PLEASE, NO!!” Anna screeched as she was pushed into the waiting mouth. The tongue greedily pulled her inside and covered her in warm saliva before tossing her to the side of the mouth. Claire closed her eyes and and soaked in the reality of situation and the taste of the girl. She positioned Anna in her soft cheek and held her there, then rolled the severed leg over her molars with the help of her tongue. Bringing her teeth together, the leg crunched and became disfigured as it was torn to shreds. Blood sprayed everywhere, even inside the cheek where she was holding Anna. Claire moved the remains of the leg to the center of her tongue and let them slide all the way down her throat before she gently swallowed them down. Pressing her tongue to the roof of her mouth, she let the taste spread all over the muscle. It was time. Her stomach growled, demanding more, and the giantess was happy to oblige. Digging the girl out of her cheek with her tongue, she put her between her molars. After opening her mouth wide, Claire could feel the desperate girl trying her best to crawl toward the exit. Her body parts draped over the edges of the large molars, as the giant mouth could feel them touching its gums. Oh, I’m excited to see this. She positioned herself in front of the mirror with her mouth open wide, and watched what was happening on the inside.

Her jaw began to close, and she watched as the small piece of food tried to push her molars away. The sense of power she felt was such a rush as she mercilessly brought her teeth closer together. You know what? I’m feeling a little nice. Anna was struggling with all her might to push the teeth away, and to her surprise, the teeth slowly began to be pushed back. She kept trying harder since she now knew she could save herself. But it was a sick joke. The teeth began to close on her even faster than before and she could do nothing to stop them. She screamed for her life, and Claire’s ears were listening with satisfaction as her staring eyes soaked in the entire scene, gleaming with excitement. Watching the girl struggle, she brought her teeth together on the poor girl. She fought back weakly; the giantess watched as her little arms and her remaining leg flailed and beat against the teeth.

“NOOOOOOOOOOO-!” her screaming was cut off as Claire bit into her, her head caving in and sending blood and brain matter flying everywhere as her skull splintered with a loud “POP”. The splatter was so great that blood and brains coated the inside of Claire’s mouth and the mirror in front of her. Then, nothing remained but silence, and Claire watched intently for any movement, holding her breath and remaining still.  She brought her face merely inches away from the mirror to look more closely and laughed soon after. Her black thong was once again soaking wet. It felt cool against her exposed skin. Turning around, she began walking back to the bedroom as her teeth starting grinding the lifeless body of her meal into a chunky, red paste. The bones cracked and the innards squished and squelched while Claire chewed. Her eyes fluttered at the sweet taste of the girl, and she covered her tongue with it. Just as she was getting used to the taste, her tummy grumbled. She shoveled the mess to the back of her throat with her tongue and greedily gulped down any trace of Anna.

 

 

 

 

End Notes:

I hope you enjoyed the story! Please feel free to leave a review, I love reading them. Leave a rating as well if you feel you should. These were just the hot parts of the story, so if you'd like to read the entire story as it develops, check out my story called Everyday Interactions. 

I have a free Discord Server with all of my writing, pictures, and videos. Here’s the link: https://discord.gg/yhAAPKFWD4

For commissions of any variety: send an email to GiantessCirilla@gmail.com. I will write pretty much anything and can add pictures or videos to any story.

Hard Vore, Breast Crush...and a little more Ass Play. by Cirilla
Author's Notes:

These are Claire's final three tinies, so she'll make sure to really enjoy them. 

Her stomach grumbled for a larger breakfast. Without any more thought, she reached into the container and brought out one of the girls with even less care than before, suspending her in the air. Quickly, she retrieved the string from her pocket and tied a knot around the girl’s waist. The little thing yelped from the tightness of the string around her and was starting to become more panicked. Reaching down again, she grabbed the second to last one remaining and tied her to the opposite end of the string than the first, making a sort-of human bola.

Without any hesitation, Claire placed the first girl in her mouth as the others watched in terror. Cat got your tongue? They were frozen in silence. Letting go of the second girl, she screamed as she fell a small bit before being caught by the now, without-slack string, and the girl swung left and right in front of the massive breasts. Claire held the first girl behind her teeth.

“Now, I want you to play with my nipple until I orgasm. If you don’t make me finish, you both die.” Claire watched as both of the faces she could see went pale. And she could tell the girl inside her mouth had heard as well, because she was squirming in a panic. After using her tongue to push the little lump in her mouth, she lightly brought her teeth down on the soft body between them, causing the girl to scream and kick violently. She watched intently as the vibrations from the string travelled down to the girl below. Through the string, the girl could feel and hear everything that was happening in the giant mouth. She tastes so good.

As scared as the girl trapped in the mouth was, the swinging tiny was quick to make an effort to save herself. Swinging forcefully left and right, she kicked off of the gigantic breast on one side of her and jumped for one of the boobs. She barely gripped the skin as she pulled herself to the red, dark center. Hurriedly, the tiny leaped to the nipple and began to touch and lick it as if her life depended on it (pun intended). Oh, goodness. She really knows how to please a nipple. Claire shivered with ecstasy.

The little red organ was obviously enjoying the experience, because it started to enlarge, nearly throwing off the small girl. Barely able to hold on to the now huge nipple, the girl grabbed both sides with her arms and rammed her face into the front of it, licking with as much force as she could muster. Fuck, I’m ready. Claire’s eyes rolled into the back of her head and her body violently shook as she stood. Her teeth closed slowly on the girl in her mouth without stopping, and her screams could be heard throughout the whole room. The second girl lost her balance when the screams vibrated the string that wrapped around her and fell from the giantess’s breast. The string swung her back, and she hit the side of the other boob, leaving her dazed and hanging between two mountains. The large teeth came together, mangling the screaming girl between them. There was a loud crunch that was followed by squelching sounds, but no more screams. Claire put her hands on either side of her breasts and started to push them together. The poor girl in between them saw and panicked. She desperately tried to grab the skin and climb.

“No! Please! I made you-” her voice was was replaced with a “pop” as the giantess quickly pressed her huge tits together, enveloping the poor thing that was trapped in the middle. Blood sprayed out from between the large blobs of flesh, dotting Claire’s face and stomach, not to mention the greasy stains between her boobs themselves. Strings of blood and guts stuck to both sides as she let her tits fall back into place. All that was left of the tiny was a large red smear on the giantess’s chest.

The only survivor down below watched in horror, her mouth wide open in disbelief. Claire was pleased with her little game of cup-phone. She began to chew the crushed remains of the tiny in her mouth, and swallowed them down in astonishment at how good she felt. She checked the time on her phone.

“Damn, I have to go,” she said as she looked down into the container. The remaining girl gained enough sense to run, but she only made it to the far side of the container, pressing herself up against the wall. The little morsel began screaming uncontrollably as Claire reached down her giant hand. The girl had visibly wet herself. She stood in a small puddle of urine and crumpled down to nothing when she realized that she could do nothing to save herself. This sight, this control, was what Claire lived for. It’s like a drug, and I can’t stop. I won’t stop. She grabbed her and lifted the helpless thing up, defenseless and shaking scared. Although she knew it was over for her, she still screamed for help. Raising her higher, the giantess opened her mouth wide as her snack dangled above it.

Just as she was about to let her fall into the gaping maw, she felt something shift again in her intestines. Oh, you’re in for a surprise.

“It’s your lucky day,” Claire grinned, sliding her pants down. She brought the girl behind her, lowered her thong from its dark crevice, and spread her cheek with her free hand. Hearing the girl scream even louder now, she relished in the feeling of the terrified victim trying to get away from her merciless fingers that were in the process of sealing her fate. Claire relaxed her little brown hole, and pushed the girl inside with her fingers, and pushed her deeper soon after with her middle finger. “Goodbye,” she said as she licked her lips. And, hello, there. I guess I’m getting wet again. I love this feeling. The power is.. it’s.. I’m like a god. No; I am a god.


 

End Notes:

I'm really hoping you enjoyed that one. I'll be mixing the story up with new categories starting with the next chapter. Big news for me, the digital copy of The Good Parts is now live on the Kindle Store (The Good Parts by Claire Little). If you guys really want me to keep this series going, buying the book for only $0.99 would help me out a lot. Selling many copies would allow me to focus all my efforts on writing. Just a thought. Oh! And if you do buy it to support me, feel free to leave a rating and a review. 

Just like every chapter, I love to read the reviews and see the ratings. I'd really apprecaite it if you guys would tell me some stuff about my story. I LOVE READING REVIEWS. But yeah totally, let me know what you would like to see in the story and I'll see what I can do. I've already fulfilled most of the wishes. 

I hope people read these little end notes.

I have a free Discord Server with all of my writing, pictures, and videos. Here’s the link: https://discord.gg/yhAAPKFWD4

For commissions of any variety: send an email to GiantessCirilla@gmail.com. I will write pretty much anything and can add pictures or videos to any story.

Futanari, Masturbation (Part One) by Cirilla
Author's Notes:

In this little chapter, a futanari character from my new series uses a small girl to please herself. There will definitely be more additions to this "futanari" series, I just don't know how many yet. 

There was a lust in the gargantuan woman’s eye that twinkled with overwhelming power. Her arms and fingers crawled down to the edges of the dangling clothing and creeped under the canvas. It was softly peeled back, further and further, until the tip of a beautifully erect penis slid into view from its hiding place. Lights from around the bright room glimmered off of the erect member, and it shone like the sun. As the fabric slid all the way back, an immense shaft followed behind the tip, marked with veins all around it. The blue tubes slightly bulged under the surface. The cock pointed outward like a sword ready for battle, curving slightly to a point at the very end. Underneath the huge member was a ball sack that swung back and forth like a wrecking ball. Each line, every curve was where it should be. Her balls were so round, ready to brew a warm batch of her secret potion. The whole majestic package braved the open air, showing its glory. Every inch of it was shaven naked, allowing the light to reflect off of its surface.

The towering giant leaned forward a bit and reached her hand down to the trembling girl cowering below. Careful fingers effortlessly wrapped themselves around the reluctant victim, and she kicked and screamed to fight back. Even after her valiant effort to save herself, the five captors turned into bars for her imprisonment, and she was whisked away. To her dismay, the hand stopped right in front of the face of her beautiful tormentor. Without a word, the giantess moved something in her mouth a bit and opened her hand flat. Seeing an opportunity, the tiny ran for the edge of the hand. A disgusting sound made her turn to look back to see a large drop of spit escaping the huge mouth, and it descended upon the little thing before she had a chance to move aside. It hit her with such force that she was immediately laying flat under the weight of a glimmering wad of spit.

Innocently smiling, the large woman slowly brought her hand to her engorged penis, watching the sparkling puddle the whole way down. Even though she fought it, the little girl was helpless against the glue. She screamed for help now, wishing for anything as the hand turned sideways and placed itself against the throbbing member, sandwiching the helpless toy between the two. The screaming and breathing grew louder as the giantess glided her slick hand over the length of her thick cock, grinding the poor girl into her meat. She slid her up and down, over and over, then started twisting her hand all around it. The loud moans were overpowering any other sound in the room now, drowning out the fast heartbeat and the wet movements. The giantess threw her head back in ecstasy, fighting the urge to pump her toy harder and faster. Droplets of pre-love crystals were sliding out of the tip of the giantess’s cock, streaming down the now glazed side and joining the mix of spit and sweat beneath the crimson-filled head.

“Not yet,” she said. Visibly stopping herself from going any further, the giant captor took her hand away from her slippery member before peeling the tiny girl off of the side. Feeling less inclined to fight back now, the tiny sobbed between the fingers of her owner, feeling the cool wind on her wet body as the giantess rose to her feet. Gently touching her erect penis, she looked up to the woman lying on her bed, draped over the pillows, grinning. The stunningly attractive woman grinned in return. “I’m ready. Are you?”

 

End Notes:

I know, I know, it was short. I've been playing with different perspectives, so until I figure out which style is better for the main story, the chapters for it on The Good Parts won't be super long. The next addition to the futanari series will be a first person from a giantess's perspective, followed by a tiny's. Be sure to check out the main story, A New Experience, if you want more backstory and description for this chapter. Also, you can support me on Amazon by buying an edition of The Good Parts by Claire Little for only $0.99!

I'll be looking to the reviews for the next couple of chapters, so I'll be incorporating some ideas from the readers. Make sure to review to encourage me to keep this series going. You can even leave a suggestion for some action you'd like to see, and I'll incorporate it in the stories. ;) See you soon.

I have a free Discord Server with all of my writing, pictures, and videos. Here’s the link: https://discord.gg/yhAAPKFWD4

For commissions of any variety: send an email to GiantessCirilla@gmail.com. I will write pretty much anything and can add pictures or videos to any story.

Gentle Ass Play by Cirilla
Author's Notes:

Chapter contains: a tiny face-to-face with the biggest asshole he's ever seen, Mild Ass Play

Source: Peace, Love, and Giantess by Cirilla, DyingSanity

Without warning, her vagina retreated from his face, and the fresh air swept over him. He had enough time to cough and catch his breath before she repositioned herself and came back down. The light from the room went away, enclosing him in her walls of skin. Through the dim light, Jack stared in disbelief at the huge asshole face-to-face with him. He couldn’t believe his eyes. Her asshole was as big as his head. This was impossible, unreal even. What was happening? It quivered and puckered, the folds pushing against each other as it inched closer and closer to him. Jack loved eating ass, but an ass this big could eat him. He pulled back in fear.

“Something’s wrong,” he said. Looking around, all he saw was ass. The hairy, soft walls of her inner cheeks enveloped him, sunlight only coming in around the edges. Hairs brushed against his face in every direction. The clothes he was wearing draped over him like blankets. Immense heat from inside her crack caused sweat beads to form and run down his face. She hadn’t replied, and he worried she could not hear him. 

“Nothing’s wrong.” There was a far-away splat. “Lick,” she spoke, unmoving. Mona’s hand swung behind her butt and deposited a gooey ball of spit, the fluid thinly spreading out over her anus. It clung to several hairs. Jack watched his blurry reflection in the shine of her saliva as it dripped down to the rest of his body. Her fingers wrapped all the way around his head, and she pushed until his lips met her asshole. Jack obeyed.

Although the smell of her hole burned his eyes, he worried about what the smell on the inside would do to him. His tongue glided over the folds, her skin twitching from the gentle contact. The coarse hairs on either side of her anus were thicker and longer than the hair on his head. The taste of her ass coated his tongue and mouth. It was musky, salty, and mildly sweet. Although afraid, Jack was enjoying himself as he licked in wide sweeps. The folds were so deep to him that his teeth could get purchase, and he gently teethed them. His tongue traced the long creases starting from the pulsing hole in the center. The moans from above were getting noticeably louder owing to her pleasure and his size change. Her voice seemed to boom out and echo.

“Don’t stop licking!” she yelled. The volume hurt his ears even from below. The giant girl shifted her grip to hold and push Jack’s head with just her thumb and index finger. The small man quickened his pace, licking harder and faster. The licks gradually got closer to the opening as he gained confidence, and the hole puckered with anticipation. Jack heard loud, squelching sounds below, but didn’t dare stop licking the giant woman’s anus. He was afraid but he wasn’t stupid. He did not want to die. Judging by how big her anus was compared to his body, dying did not seem that far off. His tongue lapped the topside of her asshole, but he had to stretch this time to get it. He shuddered. Would he ever stop shrinking? Was this even real?

Her fingers suddenly pushed forward, forcing his tiny head against her hole. The light was gone, there was spit in his nose, and he couldn’t escape to breathe. He tried to lift his head away, but her huge fingers pushed him back down. Jack quickly thought about his situation, then breathed in from her opening. It burned and tasted of filth, but it was the only air he could get. Jack did the only thing he could: He licked the inside of her hole like crazy. Mona seemed to enjoy it very much since the squelching sounds quickened, got louder, and her body tensed. She yelled out and her anus clenched around Jack’s face like a vacuum seal. He screamed, but he could only breathe in the filthy air of her colon. The acrid flavor burned his throat. Her fingers were pushing his head as hard as ever, so he remained trapped there for the duration of her orgasm. 

Once it was over, her body relaxed, and her slimy anus unclenched, separating from his face the way a snail would from a stone. Tight and loose strings of saliva still stuck to his face, he took the chance to breathe in some untainted air. The terrifying orifice dilated, snapping the strings stuck to him, and he hesitantly peered into the void. The opening could very easily engulf him, the sphincter much larger than before. Jack had to turn his head and look up and down to see the entire thing.

The giant fingers shifted around him and yanked him away from it with eye-watering speed. Any spit still attached to his body snapped away in an instant. The rush of speed looked as if time were quickly moving forward. His ride abruptly came to a stop like a halting rollercoaster to signal the end of the thrill. Jack, however, felt that the thrill had only just begun. Her beautiful, smiling face came into view as her fingers hovered under her gaze.

End Notes:

I have a free Discord Server with all of my writing, pictures, and videos. Here’s the link: https://discord.gg/yhAAPKFWD4

For commissions of any variety: send an email to GiantessCirilla@gmail.com. I will write pretty much anything and can add pictures or videos to any story.

Body Exploration by Cirilla
Author's Notes:

Chapter Contains: Body Exploration, Drugs, Blowjob from a Giantess

He lay face-up within her fingertips, staring up at her approaching face. His eyes were still watering from the immense, upward speed. Mona’s lips parted to reveal her tongue emerging from the darkness.

Jack was already incredibly erect by the time her tongue made it to him. He was worried his dick was going to explode; there’s no way it had ever been this hard before. Her tongue, as big as a whale, covered his entire body with just the tip. The slick spit completely coated him instantly, the fast muscle gently gliding over his skin. It was like a massage by a thousand angels all over his body, but the star of the show was his dick. It was in heaven. This was the blowjob to end all blowjobs. Nothing could ever be better. 

After only a few seconds of Mona licking the tiny person in her hand, he blew his load so hard and far that he shook for a whole minute after. As soon as one of her taste buds detected the saltiness, she stopped and peered down at him until his orgasm had subsided. Jack’s mind was mush. He just lay still in her open hand glistening from the spit. 

“My, that was quick,” she laughed, watching his whole body relax into her fingers. He had just enough energy to roll his eyes at the joke. “Oh, I thought you should try something!” she exclaimed and lowered Jack to the bed. The comforter underneath embraced him like a foam pit. Mona leaned over to retrieve something from the nightstand. She returned with a blunt and a white and rainbow, peace-themed lighter. The blunt was the biggest Jack had ever seen. “You must be tripping on shrooms just like me now, but this is gonna make it sooo much better.” With that, she held the blunt in her mouth, leaned all the way down in front of Jack, and forcibly flicked the large gear at the end of the lighter. 

Jack’s vision lit up with color, flashing sparks flying through the sky. Each pop was a boom, resonating with the bones in his body. Each shard of metal crackled in the open air. Suddenly, the air was ablaze, erupting in flames with a great whoosh. Everything was red, and orange, and yellow, and black, and white, and the heatwave warmed his skin. Is this what hell is like? He had never seen something so natural yet so unnatural. 

Then, Mona breathed in. The flames ripped through the pieces of greenery, instantly turning them a bright orange. They were superheating and burned shortly after. A faint crackle encompassed Jack. It wasn’t as loud as before, but it lasted much longer. She grabbed the blunt from her lips and leaned in closer than before then blew directly on the comforter right over the tiny man. 

Smoke billowed out of her lips, shadows quickly descending onto him. With no time to react, he inhaled a terrible amount of the air. With the force of a tornado, it crawled its way down his throat and into his lungs, filling them with fumes. He was like an insect on her bed, and she was like a great dragon spewing flames of death and misery down onto an unfortunate knight bent on saving the princess. 

The smoke dissipated, and what was left was a very, very red-eyed Jack. He sat, held by the comforter, looking far up into the air. In the background, Mona leaned back to smoke some herself. The room gradually filled with smoke, and the lights overhead peeked through the haze. Jack’s lungs burned and cried out for oxygen. He coughed harshly and deeply, racking his throat with pain. After a time, he was able to breathe again, and he sat up to look around.

Everywhere he looked, Jack saw a picturesque landscape only seen in paintings. Even close things seemed impossibly far away. His vision blurred and cleared, having trouble focusing on anything. Jack’s excitement and fear felt like they were emulsifying into an unlikely medley that elevated the experience beyond anything previously possible. Understandably, his mouth was the driest it had ever been. When he was coherent enough to remember his current situation, his eyes were glued to the giantess smoking in the distance. 

Jack got up and sprinted toward the leg in front of him. This was a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity and he wasn’t going to waste it. The leg was like a great wall dividing one side of the bed from the other. The farther he ran, the farther away her leg seemed and the taller it became. How big was this girl? His eyes and brain could not work together to visualize her true scale. 

Far in the distance, Jack saw her watching him. The giant woman shifted to lie on her stomach, and Jack nearly lost his footing from the motion. Almost immediately, her hand was in front of him outstretched and waiting for a passenger to climb aboard. The man obliged, and the fingers closed around him. In the darkness, his terrible vertigo let him know she’d lifted him high into the air. When she opened her hand, the sudden light hurt his eyes, and he screamed as he started a freefall toward a vast expanse of tan skin. Expecting to die, he shut his eyes and braced his body for the impact. To Jack’s surprise, the flesh he landed on almost cradled him and eliminated all the speed. He was briefly held  before being bounced a few feet. 

Standing up to get a view, the tiny man gazed over the seemingly endless landscape of lovely skin. From what he could gather, Jack was a tiny speck in the middle of the giantess’s butt cheek. He wasn’t even heavy enough to depress the skin under his feet. It felt taught yet luxuriously soft. He found himself gliding his hands over smooth pores and the thin, blonde hairs on her ass. The substances were really hitting him now. 

A breeze whooshed through one of the open windows, chilling Mona. Her exposed skin contracted, goosebumps popping up and spreading all over her body. Jack’s environment changed swiftly as the bumps sprouted underneath him. He lost his balance and fell down, but a smile covered his face. The bumps were squishy in his hands and much softer than the flat skin. 

Once the raised bumps receded into her skin, the small man ran toward her other cheek, the massive gap between the two revealing itself. The chasm stretched thousands of feet to the other side. It was so far and wide, he would have to practically be inside it just to see the bottom. His mind was filled with all kinds of thoughts about how just the crevice between her cheeks terrified and exhilarated him, but his body was whisked away unexpectedly by Mona’s silent fingers. She placed him back on the bed near her leg.

End Notes:

I have a free Discord Server with all of my writing, pictures, and videos. Here’s the link: https://discord.gg/yhAAPKFWD4

For commissions of any variety: send an email to GiantessCirilla@gmail.com. I will write pretty much anything and can add pictures or videos to any story.

Mouth Play and Gentle Butt Crush by Cirilla
Author's Notes:

Chapter Contains: Gentle Butt Crush (short scene), Mouth Play

Source: Peace, Love, and Giantess by DyingSanity, Cirilla

                   Jack’s eyes shot up into the sky with fear, realizing what a foolish decision it was to be where he is. The unaware giantess bent her knees and began to sit. The tiny trapped on the edge of the bed had nowhere to run. A fall from this height would be certain death, but being crushed under a titanic ass had to have worse odds. His legs simply failed him; he could do nothing but watch Mona’s two, cataclysmic cheeks slowly part as they fell toward him. It was apparent now that he was fucked.

As she descended, darkness overwhelmed the area underneath. It was like someone had turned off the sun. The crack above him kept spreading, the colossal asshole and vulva faintly coming into view. Great walls of skin encased Jack in a musky corridor. In almost no time at all, each mass of meat collided with the comforter. Mona’s cheeks depressed the fabric and sank, flattening it to nothing, and the bed creaked under her weight. As if between two tectonic plates, Jack stared up into the void. The giantess settled, and there was more than enough space above Jack to move around. The only light came from behind, barely illuminating the cavern. The air was heavy, and he felt the heat radiating from her. Sweat beaded on his forehead. Squinting his eyes, he peered up into the shadows. The quivering asshole above him was the scariest thing his eyes had ever seen. 

Her ass launched away from him blasting him with light. She realized her mistake, picked him up from where she was just sitting bare-assed, and brought him to her face. 

“Sorry,” she whispered. “I bet it was a hell of a view, though.” Mona grinned. 

“Still is,” he returned. There was no chance she would ever be able to hear him. 

“I’d say it’s time for me to go again, wouldn’t you?” she asked. Without waiting for an answer, she lifted him, opened her mouth, and dropped him on her tongue. He yelled and moved for the exit. The tongue underfoot dragged him back into the warm darkness, and the teeth at the exit slammed shut with a loud clack. With the light snuffed out, sounds and smells became more intense. Touch was heightened. Spit clung to his body like a tissue clings to freshly administered cum. It slopped over his body while Mona’s tongue simply had its way with him. She pressed him against the roof of her mouth, her cheeks, her tongue, her lips, her gums, and her teeth. Wet flesh surrounded and touched every inch of Jack’s being. Her tongue slowed, and the tip held him in place suspended at the top of her mouth. The saliva from his body and face oozed down, dribbling into the depths of spit surrounding her tongue. 

He caught his breath. With the tip of her dexterous tongue, Mona gently moved him to the inside of her bottom teeth and did her best to position her tongue over his dick. After only a couple quick movements of her tongue, he was once again out of breath. 

A wet, warm cavern caressed his small body while the giant’s tongue massaged his pelvis. The taste buds on the tip of her tongue moved around his member, gently pushing it back and forth. Jack had made up his mind: this was the best blowjob imaginable. Nothing in the universe could top it. He grabbed the tip of her tongue with his arms and leaned into it. She lifted her tongue along with him high into the air as he was getting close to cumming. Then, her tongue quickly descended leaving his body suspended in the air. His stomach lurched as he fell, plummeting deep into the darkness. The descent cooled his wet face. Just as he started to ejaculate, his body plunged into a huge pool of her spit. He struggled to stay afloat in the thick substance as his streaks of white seed darted their way through the saliva. His mind was racing. 

End Notes:

I have a free Discord Server with all of my writing, pictures, and videos. Here’s the link: https://discord.gg/yhAAPKFWD4

For commissions of any variety: send an email to GiantessCirilla@gmail.com. I will write pretty much anything and can add pictures or videos to any story.

Unaware, Scat, and Crush by Cirilla
Author's Notes:

Chapter Contains: Unaware, Scat, Crush (by scat)

Source: If a Tree Falls by DyingSanity, Cirilla

Warning: Graphic!

Tears in her eyes, she tore away from the spot she was standing in to get closer to the tree and out of the path of the giantess above her. Grass blades snapped at her arms and face drawing small bits of blood, but she pushed on. The shaking of the ground was almost unbearable, and Emily was too terrified to look back again. Just as she was almost to the tree, the tremors stopped. The terrified girl stopped to catch her breath and survey the scene. Her heart was nearly pounding out of her chest, and she sucked air into her lungs as much as she could. She turned in time to see an enormous camping pack, bulging with gear, swing overhead. It briefly covered her in shadow then landed next to the side of the tree with a loud thud. The giant woman was right above Emily but her attention was focused on the bag she had just set down. Then, the large eyes above snapped to Emily. 

The tiny girl cowered at the sight. Emily realized this might be her only chance to get someone to help her. Terrifying as this woman was, it might be even worse being stuck in the woods with nowhere to go and no chance of survival. “HEEEEEEEEEELP! HELP ME!” she screamed, flailing her arms. With the giant eyes fixed on the small girl, the woman above brought her hand from the bag, grasping a large item. It was so close that Emily couldn’t make out what it was. She was so focused on the large face above her that she didn’t notice the giantess stab the item into the ground. Her cries for help didn’t seem to be working, but she kept trying. 

Suddenly, the ground began to shift. Emily’s tired legs were barely holding her up and she struggled to keep her footing. It looked and felt as if the ground was rising out from under her. Before she knew it, she was several feet into the air. She made one last attempt to scream and flail her arms. The woman was looking right at her! How could she not see her? The small hiker quickly looked down at herself and realized she was still covered in mud. Her whole body was the same color as the ground beneath her. The ground lurched forward and Emily could feel herself being lifted. She couldn’t understand what was happening, but she made a split-second decision to drop back down to the unmoving ground before she got too high. She braced herself and took a leap of faith off the edge, not knowing that the ground was much further away now. 

Her body collided with the ground, accompanied by a loud snap. Pain shot through her body and she screamed, her leg completely broken. The broken pieces of her knee and femur stabbed out from the skin, pooling blood around the wounds. Her voice was beginning to crack as she reached for her leg to stop the pain, not knowing what to grab or where to grab it. Tears rolling down her cheeks, Emily looked up to see high walls around her on all sides. She must have fallen into a hole, but there wasn’t a hole there before. The unchanged face of the giantess still loomed above, looking down into the hole. The earth was shifting again, and the tiny girl watched in disbelief as the dirt in front of her was lifted away by a large, flat, metallic object. The hole was larger now. 

The giant hiker lifted herself from the ground with each touch of the ground sending vibrations through the dirt. From down below, Emily saw the face of the woman move much farther away as she stood up and turned her back. Her long legs extended far up into the sky and were on nearly opposite ends of the pit the small girl was lying in. 

“Well, nature calls,” the giantess said, undoing the button on her shorts. Emily instantly realized the horrible situation that she was in. She tried to get up to run, but the pain in her mangled leg caused her body to seize up, and she fell down again. Tears welled up in her eyes again, caused by the hopelessness of the situation. She gritted her teeth and started to crawl with all the strength she could muster. Yelps of agony escaped her each time her broken leg was moved. Emily felt the gust of wind from the falling shorts wash over her the back of her body. 

Shortly after, a green thong followed and fell on top of the loose shorts. Looking up in horror, the small girl watched as the entire sky was covered by a titanic, round ass. Darkness descended on the hole, the giantess squatting toward it. Emily panicked when the light began to disappear around the looming cheeks. The woman’s backside opened up to display the single most terrifying sight she had ever seen: a dark, quivering hole covered in sweat droplets and small hairs. Disgusting sounds echoed down into the hole as the sphincter opened and closed. Emily screamed for help and tried to crawl away from her fate, but she knew there was nothing she could do. The loud grunts above her sang the song of her demise. 

Emily heard a loud splashing in front of her, like a waterfall. A sea of yellow splashed in the front of the hole, slowly creeping backward. Hot wind suddenly blew over the tiny girl, engulfing her in a cloud of gas. It burned her eyes, nose, and throat, and she struggled to breathe. While she desperately fought for air, the asshole above stretched open with many sticky squelches. One final grunt from the giantess above forced an enormous log out of the woman’s colon. Emily’s eyes darted up to see the mass sliding right out of the ass and directly toward her. She screamed with everything she could find, the sound quickly cut off by the poop smashing into her small, fragile body. 

There was nothing left but the red smear that coated the tip of the dark turd. The giantess pinched her asshole closed as the large piece of poop toppled over. More grunts ensued as she desecrated the final resting place of the tiny girl. Feces dropped from her anus and splashed into the puddle below. She wiped herself clean, dropped the toilet paper in with the rest of her unwanted mess, and pulled her underwear and pants up. She used her foot to slide the loose dirt into the hole, sealing up the grave. The woman casually collected her things and walked back to the trail to continue her lovely hike, not knowing that the remains of a tiny girl were resting under her excrement. 

End Notes:

I have a free Discord Server with all of my writing, pictures, and videos. Here’s the link: https://discord.gg/yhAAPKFWD4

For commissions of any variety: send an email to GiantessCirilla@gmail.com. I will write pretty much anything and can add pictures or videos to any story.


Hard Vore and Clothing Entrapment by Cirilla
Author's Notes:

Chapter Contains: Hard Vore, Clothing Entrapment (Thong)

Source: Lisa's Morning Routine by Cirilla, DyingSanity


This story was done as a commission (a live roleplay), and the original version (which is free) has accompanying pictures and videos to aid the storytelling. 

John cowers before the pointed fingers lunging forward. His body is forcefully torn away from the strands, leaving red scrapes on his body. The feeling in Matt's core changes, but the emotion is unknown. His eyes are glued to his friend being collected by Lisa. The giant mouth opens to accept its meager snack. John is trapped inside a hot, dark prison. The tongue engulfs his body as she savors him, her eyes briefly closing to enjoy the flavor.

Matt watches as Lisa's teeth clack and grind his friend's body. He cannot hear John's screams, but his movements are those of survival. The teeth eviscerate the small, soft body, and the flattened corpse squishes out from the crevices in Lisa's teeth. His knees shaky, Matt cowers and covers his mouth. Fear grips his movements, and sweat builds in his armpits. His terrified eyes dart around the floor as he forces through the strands away from the safety of the panties. He wades into the darkness, but is quickly drowned in white from the approaching flashlight.

Lisa knows her man well. Of course she knew he'd be in her panties. She quickly spots Matt and collects him. Her fingers are not gentle, but his body is unharmed. Matt's world is darkness inside the clenched hand encasing him, and her movements are broad and sweeping like a pendulum drifting through the air. The giantess plays with her boyfriend sliding him in and out of her fingers and dropping him. The carpet is not soft, but it breaks his falls.

"You dirty, little pervert. I can't believe you brought all of your gross friends over here to sniff my underwear," Lisa's voice boomed over Matt. Each sound from her throat causes his teeth to rattle. Lisa stands and saunters over to the bathroom, her tiny boyfriend in her fingers. Matt, dangling from the tight fingers around his legs, looks far down to see a colossal hand open up the waistband of a red thong. The dark abyss below slowly reveals itself to be the beginning of Lisa's expansive ass cheeks. Matt feels like he is an astronaut gazing into a newfound celestial horror. He exists on the edge of his small world above oblivion.

Then, she releases him.

The elastic of the waistband snap shut against Lisa smooth skin, sealing Matt into the terrible fate that awaits him. Her stabbing fingers force his screaming body deeper into her crack, closer to her anus sweaty from a rigorous morning exercise. Matt's body is dragged along the fabric of Lisa's red thong, but his body is sliding nearer to the edge. He throws his arms out to save himself from falling to the hard floor, but her belligerent fingers push him down.

An opening in the cloth snags on Matt's arm. His shoulder bends back unnaturally at the sudden force, and a meaty crack echoes out from Lisa's glistening skin. Matt's face contorts with agony, but he is saved. He is trapped against her and he is hanging on by a thread. The fleshy walls squeeze in, but the fatty meat gently conforms to his body. The moisture from the sweat sticks to his body and roughens up his hair. His voice echoes out but it falls upon the vast nothingness around him. Her fingers emerge again to mock him. She pokes, pulls, and prods, and he is helpless stuck to her ass.

The light from the bathroom returns, and Lisa's nails take up the view as she pulls her immense cheeks apart. They snap back with terrifying speed, and Matt's body tenses from the fear. Lisa, laughing from her boyfriend's despair, squats in place returning to her exercise routine.

End Notes:

I have a free Discord Server with all of my writing, pictures, and videos. Here’s the link: https://discord.gg/yhAAPKFWD4

For commissions of any variety: send an email to GiantessCirilla@gmail.com. I will write pretty much anything and can add pictures or videos to any story.

Soft Vore by Cirilla
Author's Notes:

Chapter Contains: Soft Vore

Source: Hiking by Cirilla, DyingSanity

         The giantess peered down at the person in her hand. It was a thin, young girl with blonde hair, probably around sixteen or so. She wore small leaves held together by blades of grass as clothing. Kicking and screaming all the while, Amanda brought the small thing closer to her face to make out her features. The tiny person in her hand was a pretty girl with light skin. Her arms flimsily beat the fingers grasping her, merely small bumps against the large woman’s skin. It felt like a gentle raindrop hitting her.

         With her other hand, the giantess deftly pinched the leaf clothing and ripped it off of the girl, tossing it to the ground. She protested and cried. Amanda could just barely see the tears streaming down her face. Just then, she heard a slight shuffling in one of the houses but didn’t bother to look. The skin of the creature in her hand was incredibly soft and warm, the large fingers gliding over the features of her body. The large woman grinned from above as she looked down at the helpless thing in her hand. 

         “Really, it’s nothing personal. I’ve just always wanted to do this,” she said, bringing the girl closer to her slowly opening mouth. Her struggles became much more violent and erratic, her screams almost loud enough for the giantess to make out what she was saying. Even if Amanda could hear her, it wouldn’t matter. Her tongue outstretched, her fingers lowered the fighting body onto the wet muscle. The salt from the creature’s skin immediately saturated her palate, and she wanted more. Amanda slid the girl further into her mouth and brought her fingers out. The poor, young girl quickly tried to escape, but the teeth around began to close too quickly, trapping her inside. 

         Inside her mouth, Amanda could literally feel another person. She had a living, breathing person beating at the inside of her teeth in an attempt to escape. The smooth skin of the body slid around so easily, coated with saliva. The giantess found herself prodding the girl’s body with the tip of her tongue, savoring her flavor and violating her. This feeling was unlike anything she had ever felt before. Interesting sensations pulsed throughout her body, and she shook ever so slightly. The legs of the small girl pressed into the large tongue while she crawled around in a futile attempt to be freed. The shuffling in the houses was becoming more frequent. Amanda wanted to eat her. 

         Without thinking, she tilted her head back and pushed the living being to the back of her throat. It quite obviously did not want to be eaten. Putting out its arms and legs, it desperately tried to hold onto something, but everything was covered in a thin layer of spit. Amanda could feel her prey fighting even harder, now, so close to the end. With one more flick of her tongue, the girl was in the back of her throat. Finally, she swallowed. The wiggly lump descended into the abyss, disappearing forever. The hiker relished the feeling of the tiny person fighting the whole trip down to her stomach. 

End Notes:

I have a free Discord Server with all of my writing, pictures, and videos. Here’s the link: https://discord.gg/yhAAPKFWD4

For commissions of any variety: send an email to GiantessCirilla@gmail.com. I will write pretty much anything and can add pictures or videos to any story.

Scat, Odor, Butt, Humiliation by Cirilla
Author's Notes:

Chapter Contains: Scat, Odor, Butt, and Humiliation

Source: Until Death Do Us Part by Cirilla, DyingSanity

            Stacy got up from the toilet and looked over at James, a smile creeping across her face. The intense odors from her warm, brown pile of filth caused him to turn away and shield his nose. She towered far above him now, the chub of her stomach drooping near the counter where he stood. Only the bottom of her stomach peeked out from beneath the loose, black shirt, the only piece of clothing on her. The woman’s short, black hair hung closely near her face, and reflections shimmered off of it from the lights above.

           “I feel much better now!” Stacy laughed down at the counter. “You should too, because you get to see your friend again,” she sneered, moving away from the toilet to provide a full view of the mess below. Nestled within the excrement, the decomposed body of James’s friend, Tyler,  lay crumpled and misshapen. The body was nearly unrecognizable save for the white, stripped bones poking out. Several strips of white flesh still stuck to the skeleton in several places, but the weight and stickiness of Stacy’s filth left them compressed. 

            Tyler and James were out camping when she found them. People go missing all the time in the woods, so it probably didn’t raise too many red flags that the campsite was left unattended. She waited until night, but neither of them could remember what happened. They awoke in the palm of her hand, her terrifying eyes looming above them and studying their meager forms. 

            James had considered just jumping off the edge while she was still on the toilet, but he couldn’t bring himself to take his own life. More than likely, she would have noticed, caught him, and subjected him to an even worse fate than his poor friend. He knew running from such a monster was pointless. James hated her for what she had done to his friend and what she would likely do to him. Tears welled up in his eyes as the scene below him was revealed. 

            After turning away, Stacy reached for the toilet paper and unfurled the roll, the wind blowing up at James from the motion. After tearing off a few pieces, her massive arms swung behind her to pull apart her enormous, plump cheeks. Her fingers dug into the soft, fatty skin and pulled to reveal a shit-smeared crevice and a disgusting, wrinkled hole from the darkness. The giantess took the toilet paper, one hand still pulling, and wiped from the bottom to the top of her messy crevice, the slimy sound of poop gliding over her skin and clumping to the paper. Most of the mess was removed, but some still remained. Her hand let go, and the terrifying cheek snapped back and collided with the other. Vibrations rippled through the fat, and the loud, meaty echo of the slap gave James chills. 

           She carelessly tossed the soiled paper into the toilet to adorn Tyler’s grave and turned around to reach for more toilet paper. Her hand stopped abruptly, however, and James slowly stepped backwards at the sign of her evil grin. Without even a second to react, Stacy’s fingers rocketed toward the tiny man and roughly plucked him away from the counter. Her fingernails dug into his naked skin, and his world shifted instantly from the immense speed. James heaved from the vertigo, but nothing came out due to the lack of food and water. Soon, he was staring up at her horrifying face, each little crevice, wrinkle, and imperfection now perfectly visible. He felt so alone and exposed, naked and held by his captor’s fingers. Stacy’s face took up the whole sky, and her wide eyes bore through him.

           “I figured you should probably get used to the smell,” she spoke down at his dangling body. The noise from her throat pierced his ears, and he could feel every syllable resonating in his bones.  She could barely contain her excitement and quickly whisked him away from her face. He felt as if he was on a scary roller coaster with no restraints as he soared through the air. James feared the worst when he saw his trip nearing the end of its destination: her filthy anus, winking with anticipation. 

           Stacy’s free hand pulled her cheek apart once more, the horrors within on full display. Each butt cheek jiggled at the slightest movement sending waves through the fat. They hung there like twin planets threatening to pull him in with their gravitational force. Intense heat and terrible odor emanated from between each globe warming the front of his small form. Each light hair on her ass was the size of his body. James fought against her sharp nails, but he was powerless against her. Darker, coarse hairs dotted the fleshy walls on either side of him, and several stuck to and poked out of the shit smears. He screamed and threw out his arms in protest, but it stopped nothing. The asshole quickly drew ever closer until the tips of her fingers and James softly squished into the greasy, leftover detritus. 

          Her filth instantly melded to his body and conformed to him. It pressed into his mouth, nose, and eyes, the acrid taste causing him to gag and tense his tongue from the overwhelming bitterness. Gagging only opened his mouth further to allow more of her poop to tunnel into his mouth and throat. He wanted to scream and cry, but opening his eyes or mouth further would make things much worse. The tips of her nails were smeared and caked with the residue as she moved him around her asshole. Coarse hairs plastered by the shit roughly dragged against his body and intermittently entangled him as she moved him in circles around the orifice. Pushing and gliding the unfortunate man around the most repulsive part of her body, Stacy couldn’t help but chuckle quietly. 

          A hot gust of air forcefully hissed out of the widening sphincter contaminating any available fresh air. James coughed and flailed from the sudden lack of oxygen and burning in his nose and lungs. Stacy’s anus began to vibrate as more air forced its way out, and the opening flapped violently from the added pressure. As soon as the anus opened more and bulged, Stacy’s unrelenting finger plugged the vile leak with the tiny man’s head. He could do nothing but scream and helplessly claw at the dirty orifice as it hugged his face and forced air into his lungs. His fingers slipped and slid anywhere he tried to get any grip, brown streaks everywhere from James’ panicked movement. Each flap of her hole was like an explosion in front of his face. The smell and the ringing in his aching ears was only a warning for how bad things could truly be. 

          “I hope you’re not having too much fun back there,” her voice boomed from behind him. “We have plenty more fun things to do together.” Suddenly, James was pulled back and unstuck from the residue that clung to him. “It’s about time for you two to say your goodbyes, don’t you think?” Stacy asked the brown clump in her dirty fingers as she moved him over the toilet. Without any warning, the fingers let go, and James plummeted down to the fresh pile of shit. He couldn’t remove the waste from his eyes to realize what was happening but he knew the familiar sensation of falling and braced for the impact. 

          James collided with the pile of excrement with a small, wet smack and gently sunk into the soft pile. The tiny pulled himself away from the sticky, foul smelling substance, but such a soft surface is difficult to traverse. Its heat warmed the entire area and James’ skin, and the smell pervaded the bowl. He struggled to scrape the shit from his mouth and nose through retches and unnatural gasps of crying. Once he wiped his eyes, he looked around for a way out, but his eyes could only see the immense pile he sat on and the white porcelain walls that encased it. Far above, Stacy’s smiling face relished in the sight of his misery. Something sharp and hard touched his hand, and James quickly recoiled. 

          When he readjusted, he saw that she dropped him on Tyler’s remains. He stumbled back with fear and disgust, his hands and knees sinking into the sticky mass. Most of Tyler’s face had melted away. The skull peeked out from behind loose, white layers of fat and gristle. Jagged edges of several snapped bones stuck out in all directions smeared brown by their medium. They must be the result of Stacy chewing his unfortunate friend. Although she eviscerated his body with her teeth, she made sure to swallow him alive. His frantic, hoarse screams of agony never left James’s mind. 

          James was crying more now, his lip quivering from sorrow and hopelessness. He felt ashamed for being disgusted by the sight of his friend, but he wanted to get as far away from the mangled corpse as soon as possible. A terrible feeling knotted his stomach, and he sobbed between gasps for breath. Another soiled bunch of toilet paper landed atop the pile. He didn’t see Stacy’s fingers reach into the bowl to retrieve him, but he didn’t struggle when she lifted him out. 

          “Bye bye,” she said as her finger pressed down the toilet’s handle. Water rushed in from all sides and swirled around the large pile. It was briefly lifted, spun, and sucked down into the city sewers with a loud gurgle. James looked on at the empty bowl while he mourned. His friend’s corpse would likely never be found.

End Notes:

I have a free Discord Server with all of my writing, pictures, and videos. Here’s the link: https://discord.gg/yhAAPKFWD4

For commissions of any variety: send an email to GiantessCirilla@gmail.com. I will write pretty much anything and can add pictures or videos to any story.

Hard Vore, Butt Stuff by Cirilla
Author's Notes:

Caution! Chapter Contains: Hard Vore, Anal Insertion

Source: Until Death Do Us Part (Chapter 2) by Cirilla, DyingSanity

            “It’s been too long since I’ve had some ‘me’ time,” the giantess spoke down to the man. “You get to be the lucky one today,” she laughed. Stacy’s huge thighs parted, and James watched in horror from the phone as her pink undercarriage came into the light. It was already wet and glistening, clear juice slightly leaking from the opened hole. Missed hairs dotted her white skin on her inner thighs and above her engorged clit. His eyes widened at the sight of something foreign sliding out. Casting a large shadow over the scene, Stacy’s massive fingers whooshed past James and separated her sticky lips, slick sounds filling the room. A terrible feeling overtook him as he saw the fingers pinch and slowly pull out the slimy, motionless body of a woman. Although her messy, wet hair was matted, he recognized her from the hiking trails near his campsite. James felt sick. Who else had she taken?

            Strings of the clear juice stuck to the tiny woman’s body. They stretched, thinned, and snapped away when the giantess’s fingers lifted her away. He wondered how long she’d been trapped there. Stacy set her phone and James down with her other hand and collected him. His movements became more frantic as she moved him toward where the previous victim slithered out. 

“Please, no–” James begged and weakly pushed against the fingertips holding him. Stacy’s terrifying eyes were locked onto him, and she grinned at the thought of what she was about to do. All the way up at the giantess’s face, she pushed the tiny woman’s body into her waiting mouth without looking away from James. He lost sight of her face when she shoved him into the folds of her lips. The sticky fluid was preferable to the brown substance from before, but he still struggled to breathe from it coating his face. Only her pointer finger pushed against his back to rub him around her vulva. He struggled to break free, but his movements only succeeded in beckoning more of her juice. 

           Over the sounds of his wet body sliding around the vagina, James heard frantic screams from above him. He tried to look up, but Stacy’s hanging gut completely obstructed his view. The screams intensified in unison with the slick sounds of the giantess’s tongue moving around in her mouth. James knew what horrors were taking place above him and tried not to think about it, but a loud snap caught his attention again. The woman’s screams of agony were much louder than before, but they were soon muffled. Another crack sounded followed by inhuman sounds, then another. After the second crack, there was a wet pop followed by squelches. There were no more screams; only the sound of teeth masticating an unlucky piece of meat filled the air. James fought to rid his mind of the sound of Stacy’s chewing, but her loud “gulp” wracked him with terror. Her tongue loudly smacked around as it collected the crushed remains from her teeth.

           James was filled with such dread he started to hyperventilate. After a short burp, Stacy turned more of her attention to the tiny man sliding around in her lips, pushing him harder and further. Her clit absolutely dwarfed him, and he had no choice in the matter when her finger roughly rubbed him around it. His arms and head were pushed into the clit’s loose hood, and moans escaped the giantess’s lips at the sudden pleasure. The tiny man’s elbow contorted wildly as it caught on a separate piece of the clitoris. Even if she had noticed, she didn’t bother to stop. 

             Stacy quickly slid him down to her urethra, his fragile body gliding over her exposed flesh. His head was swirled around when she pushed him against it, and the smell and taste of old, dried piss filled his mouth. He heard her muffled laughs while inside. Stacy’s cruel joke quickly ended, and James found himself slipping further down to her dripping vagina. Its pink walls quivered with excitement, and her clear fluid dripped down to the couch cushion. She swirled him around the entrance until he was thoroughly coated.
           “Oh, you didn’t think I was going to put you in there, did you? Your disgusting little body isn’t good enough for my pussy,” she smirked as her finger slowly slid him further down. James fought against his terrible situation, but there was nothing he could ever do to stop her from doing what she wanted to him. “This hole is much more suitable for someone like you,” the giantess said, suppressing a laugh as her finger glided him around the rim of her asshole. Dark, hot walls surrounded him yet again, and her awful smell pervaded his lungs. Stacy flicked her clit back and forth to sighs of relief. She used him as a stimulant for her anus while she masturbated. 

            It felt like an eternity of being crushed against such a disgusting, slimy opening. Coarse hairs frequently wrapped themselves around his body like vines. The folds slippery from her juice, his body was pushed into every crevice for the duration of her session. She gently pushed him into the hole several times and let him struggle to get out before doing it again and again. Her orifice hugged him tightly each time, unwilling to let him escape. Finally, the butthole clenched, and Stacy’s body shook rapidly. Her moans were loud even from where he was nestled, and she pulled him away from the sticky, wrinkled skin. Sweat beaded on her forehead and her cheeks were flush. Stacy’s calm eyes opened as she let out a big sigh of exhaustion.

End Notes:

I have a free Discord Server with all of my writing, pictures, and videos. Here’s the link: https://discord.gg/yhAAPKFWD4

For commissions of any variety: send an email to GiantessCirilla@gmail.com. I will write pretty much anything and can add pictures or videos to any story.

Soft Vore and Mouthplay by Cirilla
Author's Notes:

Chapter Contains: Vore (Soft), Mouthplay

Source: Until Death Do Us Part by Cirilla, DyingSanity

“Well, I don’t really have much of a use for you anymore, do I?” Stacy coyly asked as her head craned down to focus on the tiny person in her wet fingers. James’s expression changed. He was trying to think of a solution, but his mind was blank. “I wonder where your nutrients will go. Maybe my boobs?” she asked, her hand squeezing one of her large breasts. She pinched the nipple, and it stood up to attention. “Maybe my butt?” her eyes wandered. “Ah, well,” she resigned and lifted James by his legs. “Do make sure to struggle. I always love it when I can feel you guys moving around in there,” she smiled and opened her wide maw, light glimmering off of the strands and pools of saliva. 

Her tongue slithered out and flattened to accept him. James screamed until his throat bled as he dangled from her fingers. They brought him through the valley of her massive breasts, each one a mountain on either side of him. Soon, her open, waiting mouth was in view. Deep in the depths of her throat, an abyss of only misery and death awaited him. Stacy unexpectedly closed her mouth to speak up at him. 

“I wonder what I’ll do with Amber. Maybe I’ll eat her too,” she laughed. The wind from her warm mouth washed over his upside-down body, and there was no escape from her foul breath. It smelled of metal, and red bits of flesh were stuck between several teeth. James instantly reacted with insults.
“Fuck you! You’ll rot in hell for this, you worthless cunt! Fuuuuuuuuck!” James yelled down at her gleeful face. “I’ll fucking kill you, you piece of shit!” Although she couldn’t hear him, she could obviously tell it was riling him up. 

“Maybe you guys will see each other again in my colon,” Stacy teased. “I might not even eat her at all, who knows? She would pop like a little grape in my fingers or under my foot,” she paused to watch him swing his fists at her finger. She looked off to the side. “I could use another butt plug, though. My last one didn’t make it. Does brown look good on Amber?” James thrashed in her grip like a bat out of hell, fueled by hatred and fear. 

Stacy’s lips parted again, and her fingers let go of the agitated tiny. James fell through the air screaming all the way. There was nothing he could do to stop himself from descending into the large woman’s maw. His body hit her tongue hard with a splat, the front of his body slathered in spit. He desperately wanted to warn his wife somehow, but no solutions presented themselves. The spongy tongue slowly retracted back into the wet darkness, and a shadow was cast over James. He struggled to free himself from her thick saliva, but everywhere he touched, it stuck to his skin and kept him anchored to her tongue. He screamed out of frustration when the tongue was fully back in its cave. 

Stacy’s teeth opened slightly, light pouring into the hellish darkness. Just briefly, James took a second to stop his struggling to peer out of the opening. She was holding his phone in her giant hands with the chat for Amber open. He watched with tears in his eyes as her thumbs typed out “Hey, can you meet me at the Lucky’s off of I-45 at 8?.” James flew into a rage at the sight and began screaming and beating his fists against her gums and tongue. The opened teeth snapped shut, sealing the tiny man inside once more. 

The air was thick with the smell of death, and the condensation coming from Stacy’s hot breath coated James. Her tongue immediately swept him off of his feet and pushed him into the warm pockets of her cheeks. The tip of her tongue violated him however it liked; nothing was safe from its forceful pokes and licks. Her tongue slammed into his face and body sending him flying all over her mouth, but her tongue was soon there to collect him again for more torture. It forced its way into his mouth, his ass, and between his legs. The licks could have been enjoyable, but Stacy’s excessive force made the whole experience excruciating. She placed him between her teeth, the sharp molars pressing into his back. James thought it was all over when she lightly chewed on him, but the swift death never came. He freaked out and cried when he accidentally touched the gooey remains stuck to her teeth. His fragile body cut up and awfully bruised, the giantess decided that the fun was over. The overbearing tongue maneuvered the tiny man to the back of her throat. 

“No!! Please! Fuck!” James screamed as he helplessly clawed at her tongue and throat. Spit was everywhere; it surrounded and sloshed over him. “Don’t eat me!” he begged and began to sob. “Please… don’t eat me..” his voice became more quiet as he lost hope. “Amber, I love you!” the man screamed out with all his remaining energy as the soft walls closed in. Saliva gushed over his head and aided her throat muscles in pushing him down her gullet. With a loud gulp, James slid down the woman’s throat with gallons of her spit. It squeezed his body tightly, stopping him from using his arms to save himself. His hoarse screams of desperation were drowned out by the torrent of spit forcing him downward.


End Notes:


I have a free Discord Server with all of my writing, pictures, and videos. Here’s the link: https://discord.gg/yhAAPKFWD4

For commissions of any variety: send an email to GiantessCirilla@gmail.com. I will write pretty much anything and can add pictures or videos to any story.

Digestion, Disposal, Crush, and Gore by Cirilla
Author's Notes:

Gore Galore! This one is extremely graphic. 

Chapter Contains: Vore, Digestion, Disposal, Crush (by disposal), Gore

(Tags sorted chronologically)

James slid down the warm, claustrophobic tube with his thoughts of regret. Could he have done anything differently to not end up in the belly of a monster? Suddenly, he could move his feet. He was quickly squeezed out of the opening and landed in the liquid with a “plop,” the droplets of saliva dripping down after him. His nose immediately noticed the smell. It was unlike anything he had ever smelled, and his body shook at the thought of breathing in. His nose burned. The juice sloshed around in her stomach and stung his cuts like fire. He thrashed to escape the pain, but there was no relief. It was over for him. He wasn’t going to survive this. James was having trouble wrapping his brain around the fact that he had just been swallowed alive by another human, but the realization was starting to set in when the stomach grumbled around him. A loud burp could be heard outside her body.

Mushy bits of unknown material drifted in the liquid which was quickly rising. More saliva dripped down from the opening above. The viscous slime clung to him and wouldn’t wipe away. Mucus draped over his body and stuck to his hair and skin. His lungs were begging for oxygen, and James heaved after another breath. He tasted the air around him and was on his hands and knees again vomiting what little was in his stomach. Something hard brushed up against his arm, and he forcefully pushed it away with a scream. He thought it felt like a hand and began to cry again as he stumbled away. With each step, his legs pushed past more floating mush. The texture was repulsive, and James gagged intermittently. Thick globs stuck to him everywhere he went, the slippery, rancid mess dripping down into the ocean of acid. Everything was hot. He didn’t want to touch anything, and there was nowhere to go. The familiar smell of metal drifted by his nose. 

James was up to his stomach in the sloshing filth searching for a salvation that would never come. He had been used and eaten like an insignificant piece of food. The floating remains kept touching his skin as they drifted by, and he couldn’t help but think each one was another body part softened by the acid. He fell forward abruptly. He hadn’t noticed, but the stomach acid had already eaten away his leg muscles. His hands frantically pulled at them to get them to move, but loose chunks tore away from his bones to his increasing horror. James fought past the awful stench to scream in agony at his burning flesh, his exposed bones the only thing keeping his head above the slimy filth. 

His hands reached down to the pain near his own stomach to find his organs floating outside of his body. Undissolved fat, sinew, and delicate flesh slipped through his fingers as he desperately felt around in the empty space for his insides. A length of intestines wrapped itself around his arm, and he didn’t know if it was his or someone else’s. With his organs exposed to the sea of liquid death, it didn’t take long for his little body to be eaten from the inside out. The moans and whimpers from his mouth turned into thick, mucous bubbles under the surface as the mess filled his throat, dissolving the skin and flesh on and inside his head. All his blood had leaked out into the liquid from his newfound openings. 

Soon, his remains were unrecognizable as human as they swirled around with all the other undissolved meat and blood. Several skeletons drifted to the bottom of the woman’s stomach, each one indistinct from another. They were mostly stripped clean, but small bits of fat held to them in odd places. Slowly, all the chunks and remains were pushed down into the depths of the stomach to be unceremoniously squirted out into the intestinal tract with the rest of the waste. Nutrients from each victim were sapped from the soft pieces of meat still intact, and a brown, sticky log began to form near the end of the woman’s intestines. James’s skeleton was oddly contorted and pressed into the end of Stacy’s immense turd. The others were compressed by the filth deeper inside. The mass slid down toward the end of its tunnel until Stacy decided it was time to dispose of it. 


***


           Amber beat against the glass of the jar she was being held in. Stacy laughed at her screams and lifted the open jar to her spread ass cheeks. Stacy’s horrifyingly large ass loomed over the glass prison, her wrinkled hole slightly bulged. Her fat cheeks cast a large shadow over the jar. The tiny woman knew what was about to happen to her, and she screamed and hit the glass with her fists. Her sobs were ragged, her breath gone from screaming. 

          “See? I told you that you would see your husband again,” Stacy cackled. With a grunt, hot air briefly whooshed out of her dirty orifice and replaced the oxygen in the jar. Amber retched at the stench. The terrible sound of feces pushing its way out of an anus caught her attention, her crying eyes shooting up to the sky. Stacy’s already massive hole stretched to allow the brown clump to pass. The skeleton of Amber’s husband poked out of the poop as it escaped Stacy’s colon. 

           Amber managed a blood-curdling scream and threw her hands up before the dirty asshole above pinched the log and sent the chunk plummeting down to the helpless woman like a meteor. It collided with her body with a greasy splat, crushing her into a paste instantly. Blood and viscera sprayed out from the sides of the settled filth and coated the walls of the jar with a fine mist. Brown streaks glistened along the sides and the bottom of the jar. Stacy grunted again, and the rest of the mess squeezed out of her rectum to fill the jar nearly to the top. It slithered down and coiled like a snake atop the crushed remains of James’s wife. The relieved giantess wiped herself and stuffed the dirty paper into the jar before screwing on the lid.

           Stacy lifted the enclosed horror to her face to peer inside. The giantess couldn’t help but smile at the thin, red layer on the bottom. Her smile suddenly disappeared. 

           “Damn, now I have to find another butt plug,” she sighed.

End Notes:

I have a free Discord Server with all of my writing, pictures, and videos. Here’s the link: https://discord.gg/yhAAPKFWD4

For commissions of any variety: send an email to GiantessCirilla@gmail.com. I will write pretty much anything and can add pictures or videos to any story.

Incest, Gas, Anal Vore by Cirilla
Author's Notes:

Chapter Contains: Incest, Butt, Gas, Humiliation, Anal Vore, Blood

Source: A Look Inside by Cirilla, DyingSanity

Savannah pondered what kind of prank would be on par with his, and her face lit up when a suitable idea passed through her drunken head. Quietly standing up like a skyscraper above her brother, the woman set her new shrink gun on the bed and slid her thumbs under the waistband of her pajamas. The fabric peeled off of her plump, bare ass as she slid the pants down, the dim light from the moon illuminating her two moons. Cool air washed over her freshly exposed skin, and goosebumps dotted her pale cheeks. Being as quiet as possible, Savannah stepped out of the clothing, her large butt on full display. 

Her movements slow and deliberate, she crept on the bed and positioned herself above the tiny brother. The drunken woman pulled her butt cheeks apart and lowered her ass, her puckered anus right above the small, sleeping body. He looked like an insect under her towering form. 

“Hey, Anton,” Savannah said and shook the bed. The tiny person shifted awake and looked up to find a wrinkled, quivering asshole looming above him. Just as he started to scream, her anus bulged, and a horrible gas hissed out. Gaseous filth billowed from the orifice and overtook him. The butthole rapidly vibrated, and the quiet room filled with the terrible noise as more and more hot air whooshed out of Savannah’s colon onto her brother’s helpless form. She strained to force out the nastiest, loudest fart her body could manage right in Anton’s face. Through her legs, her wide eyes watched his body contort from the smell and desperately look for a way to escape while she laughed at his misery. 

“You remember when you released all those roaches in my bed?” Savannah whispered and let go of her butt, the two cheeks clapping together and sending ripples through the jiggly meat. “Now, we’re even,” she laughed. She got off the bed and grabbed the shrink gun to return the tiny man to normal, but a strange feeling went through her body as she thought about what she had just done to someone. Savannah reached between her thighs, and her fingers returned slick and sticky with strings of clear fluid attached to her hand. She briefly jumped at the touch of her hand because her clit was so sensitive, and shivers ran up her spine. 

Her eyes gazed at the tiny figure walking around on the expanse of the bed’s comforter. Savannah looked away. Several emotions zapped through the woman’s body while the cogs in her head began to turn.  Her hand moved outward and tossed the device back on the bed while she returned her free hand to her crotch. Sure, her brother could see her touching herself, but is he really even human anymore at this size? She weighed her choices, but the rapid movements of fingers between her legs swayed her decision. Lighting coursed through her body at the thought of what she could do to the tiny person next to her. She felt…

“...Powerful. What a feeling,” Savannah whispered to herself. Her gaze fell upon the little person far below her like a queen looking down at a meager peasant from the castle’s balcony. She thought of all the things she could do to someone so small and of all the places someone so small could go. Her movements quickened between her thighs but soon stopped when she realized she could act upon all of these lovely thoughts of incredible domination and power. Surely, he would forgive her, right? It’s only a little prank, after all. Savannah wanted but a taste of her newfound power. Perhaps she could save her deeper desires for the next unfortunate soul that finds their way in front of her shrink gun. 

She lowered her face and propped herself up on the bed to get a closer look at Anton. He was screaming and moving his arms all over the place. Since it was so quiet, Savannah could tell that he was furious from his little squeaks. She crawled onto the bed being careful not to squish the angry bug and pushed him over with her finger. His frail body was soft and warm to the touch, and she chuckled in disbelief while she held him down. Savannah could feel every detail of his body as his features brushed against her fingertip. She became intoxicated by the amount of power she commanded in only one finger.

He would disintegrate with a simple flick of the hand. His body would squish into paste under even the smallest part of her body. She could lick him up like a sprinkle atop a cupcake. Oh, just think of all the places he could go! He could disappear into any one of her body’s caverns and crevices and never be seen again. She could do anything she wanted – anything – to anyone. And nobody would ever know. Her thoughts wandered to the annoying woman who sat next to her at work. Savannah’s mind was ablaze with thoughts of the future as she looked over at the shrink gun, her new best friend. Savannah felt… different.

Anton struggled under the immense weight of his sister’s finger, but he calmed down when she lifted it off. His expression changed when she unexpectedly turned around and sat in the same position from before. Immediately, he got to his feet and sprinted as fast as his legs would take him under the shadow of Savannah’s bare ass. Two perfect, round cheeks loomed above like heavenly bodies. She peered back briefly to watch her brother’s insignificant progress then brought her ass down. Anton screamed for his life as he ran, the shadow around him darkening quickly. The warm flesh collided with his body and squashed him deep into the comforter. Her fat engulfed him, and she wiggled her ass. Savannah’s fingers returned to her crotch, slick sounds isolated in the silence. 

She could hardly feel him pressing into her ass, but his frantic movements tickled her skin. She loved it. The power she had over such an insignificant creature made her fingers work faster. It wouldn’t be the same if it wasn’t a tiny human; Savannah wanted her future tinies to know what was happening to them and that there was nothing that could save them. To them, she would be a god. She could practically hear their screams already while their ordinary lives were snuffed out in her imagination. Taking someone’s life to simply have an orgasm at their expense is just…

“Sooo good. Holy shit, this is amazing!” she could barely contain her lust and excitement between muffled moans. Her insides gurgled, and Savannah wasted no time in positioning her clenched asshole right above the tiny trapped underneath her backside. With a short laugh, she let loose another devastating blast of putrid air. Even though she turned her nose away from the smell, she knew that it was much worse for the person trapped under her cheeks, and that realization nearly pushed her over the edge. Savannah couldn’t hear her brother’s screams but she could sure feel the tickles against her filthy orifice. 

Her moans and fingers quickened, sweat beading on her forehead. Without thinking, she sat further back and used her free hand to scoop the tiny up to her sweaty asshole. Anton’s small form was bathed in moonlight but only briefly. His movements were desperate and erratic as her finger slid his body around her sphincter. Savannah’s other hand was moving very quickly over her clit while she struggled to keep her moans quiet. 

In an instant, she pushed the terrified person past the opening of her asshole, her finger plunging deep into her rectum with a slick pop. Her moans suddenly grew louder and faster, viscous fluid oozing down her legs and onto the comforter. Savannah’s mind went blank, and all she wanted to do was prolong this incredible feeling. Her sphincter clenched around her inserted finger as her body tensed, and she rapidly forced the finger up and down inside herself. She suddenly felt something roll up like an eraser crumb followed by something warm against her finger. All of a sudden, it was much easier to slide her finger in and out of her ass. The extra lubricant allowed her to go faster and give herself the most incredible orgasm she’d ever had. 

After her shaking subsided, Savannah caught her breath and gently pulled her finger out of herself. In the dim moonlight, her finger glistened with a darker shade than it’s supposed to. Her thumb and forefinger came together, and the soft, wet chunks that remained were reduced to paste. She sat quietly looking at her fingers for a while thinking about what she had just done. 

The now quiet woman got up, calmly walked to the bathroom, and cleaned herself up. The porcelain was briefly stained red before the water washed away all the evidence. Her emotionless eyes trailed the water as it swirled down the drown and out of sight; out of existence. It’s like nothing even happened. After collecting the shrink gun from the bed, she didn’t exactly know what to do. Savannah knew one thing for sure, though: He was the first of many, many more. 


End Notes:

I have a free Discord Server with all of my writing, animations, pictures, and videos. Here’s the link: https://discord.gg/yhAAPKFWD4

For commissions of any variety: send an email to GiantessCirilla@gmail.com. I will write pretty much anything and can add pictures or videos to any story.


Soft and Hard Vore by Cirilla
Author's Notes:

Chapter Contains: Soft Vore, Very Hard Vore

Source: Chapter 1, Forced Eviction by Cirilla

“N–NO, PLEASE! PLEASE!!” Amber begged as she hovered above Stacy’s open mouth. “I’LL GIVE YOU ANYTHING, PLEASE! HELP! My God, DON’T EAT ME!” the tiny woman screamed down into the widening maw, strings of hot spit stretching taut. Stacy continued as if nothing had happened, her tongue fully extended to accept its meal. “NOOOOOOOOO! AHHH—” Amber’s scream was cut off by her body falling below the moistened lips. Almost as soon she landed with a splat, the tongue retracted and raced back inside its dark cave. A quick, but audible, gulp followed. 

Danielle slammed against the wall as she grabbed the handle for the switch. It took all of her strength to push it up, but her legs were lifted from under her before she could push it all the way over. Suddenly, the tiny woman’s body was yanked backward at eye-watering speed. Both of her arms immediately broke out of their shoulder sockets with a meaty crunch as her grip was torn away. They limply swung above her as Danielle soared toward Stacy’s face. Within a second, the tiny woman traveled nearly a football field to loosely rest directly in front of her captor’s smiling face.

The giantess looked as if she was about to say something, but the shrill sounds of the tiny in agony from her broken arms stopped her. Danielle, moaning in pain, caught herself looking down the hallway to see her girlfriend Carla already sprinting in the direction of the nearest emergency switch. It was too late, and Stacy’s eyes launched in the direction where Danielle was looking. An awful feeling crept into her stomach at the thought of sentencing her girlfriend with a look goodbye. 

Danielle was ripped through the air with incredible force down the hallway. Stacy moved quickly and quietly down the hall while she hunted Carla. The tiny girl was fast, but not fast enough to outrun a giant. Stacy easily plucked her from the floor, far away from any emergency switches, and carried them back to the entryway with quiet footsteps on the carpet. The giantess grinned down at her closed hand as she closed the door gently, Carla beating her fists against the giant woman’s hand. 

“I didn’t expect there to be so many of you,” Stacy whispered from above and bit her glossy, black lip. “I really hope there are more of you,” The giantess flashed a pair of sharp teeth, her expanding dimples carving into the depths of her skin. Her immense eyes flicked between Danielle and Carla, each in one of her hands. “...because you guys aren’t very filling,” Stacy finished with a sick grin, her warm, foul breath drifting around the two small girls in her hands. 

The giant woman brought Danielle to her face but stopped. Stacy held her near to give her a view of what she was about to do to the other girl. While Carla screamed and beat against the hand moving upward, Danielle whimpered while her arms hung below. As soon as she saw Stacy positioning her girlfriend near her mouth, her screams became much more alive as she screamed at the top of her lungs, her broken arms swinging from the motion of her frantic struggles. 

Carla’s arms swung wildly for anything to grab onto as Stacy pinched the small girl around the stomach and held her in front of her plump lips. Danielle could do naught but watch with tears in her eyes and a sick feeling in her stomach while her girlfriend fought against the giantess’s lower lip. Stacy opened her jaw and moved Carla inward, the tiny girl crying out as the outside world began to disappear for her. The huge mouth completely took up her vision, Stacy’s slick tongue receding into the darkness. Danielle lunged forward as the hand moved her closer to Carla.

“Carla!” Danielle yelled out. “Please, stop this!” she screamed upward, but their captor paid no mind. Suddenly, Stacy’s jaw slammed shut with an incredible CLACK with Carla’s arm caught between two teeth at her bicep, the awful sound of her bone crunching. Screams of agony erupted from the poor girl, and her body contorted from the sudden pain. Stacy’s evil lips slowly stretched into a smile, and the slimy sounds of saliva separating from her cheeks echoed out. The tiny victim beat against the white tooth and desperately tried to pull her arm away, but it was futile. The giantess bit down into Carla’s broken arm with a squelch and pulled away while holding the tiny girl in place. 

A red mist sprayed out from the arm and flecked Stacy’s tooth as the meat stretched and ripped away. Loose strips of flesh swung from Carla’s fresh stub, blood gushing out of the exposed wound. In the background, Stacy sucked the arm into her mouth and chewed slowly, faint cracks sounding off. Danielle wailed at the sorry sight and called out for her lover, but Carla was far too busy writhing in agony from her lost arm. After a soft gulp, Stacy’s lips opened and raced toward them while she moved Carla toward her mouth. 

The tiny girl begged and looked for any way out, but the immense fingers made sure that the open maw was her destination.  Although Carla kicked her legs frantically, the lips and sharp teeth closed around her. Stacy bit through both of her thighs with two, loud pops, the immovable teeth severing her legs instantly. Blood sprayed up from above Carla, and the giantess removed the partially-eaten girl to lick her spattered tooth and pull the loose legs in with her wet tongue. Just as before, several cracks and squishes followed while Stacy slowly chewed her next bite. After swallowing, she came back for more. 

“NO, NOOOO! DON’T DO THIS!” Carla bellowed through the debilitating pain as she was maneuvered to the waiting mouth once again. Thick, red liquid poured out from her fresh wounds, falling thousands of feet to the ground. “PLEASE! PLEEEEAAAASE!!” she screamed and tried to protect herself with her remaining arm as the sharp teeth advanced again. “HELP MEEEEE!” Carla cried, Stacy’s jaw quickly closing. The giantess bit into the small girl’s lower abdomen, and her screams became inhuman and unintelligible. As Stacy pulled the girl away from her teeth, several organs loosely hung from the opening. Her intestines, still attached to the lower half, pulled and stretched until they snapped from the tension. 

Without any warning, Stacy opened her mouth and placed Carla between her top and bottom canine. Then, she positioned Danielle closer to Carla. With gentle pressure, the teeth held the tiny girl’s head firmly in place. Her teary, red eyes darted all over, and she begged for mercy with what little time she had left. 

“NOOOOOOOOOOOO!” Danielle screamed as she hung upside down. The canines closed slightly, the pressure causing Carla to scream with renewed vigor, her only limb trying to fight against the teeth. Stacy increased the pressure, and the tiny girl’s skull fractured with a crack. Shrills screams turned into pained gurgles as Carla’s head caved in from the sharp pressure. Her red eyes bulged and burst from their misshapen sockets and they dangled from connected sinew. Small, red rivers streamed out from the unnatural openings in her skull and dripped down the bottom canine. Stacy bit the head with full pressure, and it popped like a grape. Red mist, splatter, skull fragments, and brain matter sprayed outward, and only a thin layer of red and pink remained between the tips of the canines. 

Danielle sobbed, the tears rolling off her forehead. Stacy’s huge, slick tongue collected Carla’s remains from around her reddened teeth and repositioned them between her molars. Whole, red chunks squished into viscera as the teeth grinded them into a paste.  Loud squelches followed pops while Stacy’s terrifying mouth readied its small meal. After swallowing the girl’s remains, the giantess redirected her attention to Danielle. 

“Oh– Oh God,” Danielle choked out through gasps as the huge lips parted in front of her. Her screams became much louder when the large fingers lifted her above the murderer’s satisfied face. 

 “You should really be thanking me,” the cruel giantess flashed a smile, tiny red specks of blood and meat stuck between her teeth. “After all, I’m giving you two more time together,” Stacy laughed and opened her mouth wide, the terrified girl dangling above the warm opening. Her slimy tongue emerged and pushed outward, fully extended to accept another little person.”

“N– No! WAIT! NOO– aaaaAAAAHHHHH!” the tiny woman yelled as Stacy dropped her onto her waiting tongue. Her weak body collided with the muscle with a moist splat, and her limp arms kept her from getting up. Danielle rolled around and kicked her legs frantically, but the huge movement of the tongue retracting back into Stacy’s mouth caused her to lose her balance. The light went away as the tiny girl passed the giantess’s lips, and darkness descended from the mouth closing.  

Strings of thick saliva stretched all over the inside of the mouth, clinging to the tongue and teeth. Danielle retched and cried as small, soft chunks of meat touched her body. Dim light flickered through the gaps between Stacy’s teeth, and the last thing the tiny woman saw was the tongue moving her to the back of the cavern. “DON’T EAT MEEEeeeeee–” the tiny was cut off by a loud gulp, her feet disappearing into the depths of Stacy’s undulating throat. Small, muffled screams traveled the length of the trachea before descending deeper into the giantess.


End Notes:

I have a free Discord Server with all of my writing, animations, pictures, and videos. Here’s the link: https://discord.gg/yhAAPKFWD4

For commissions of any variety: send an email to GiantessCirilla@gmail.com.


Soft Vore, Crush, Gore, Mouth Play by Cirilla
Author's Notes:

Chapter Contains: Soft Vore, Crush, Gore, Mouth Play

Source: Chapter 2, Forced Eviction by Cirilla

The tiny man struggled in Stacy’s palm all the way up to her smiling face. She repositioned him to pinch his feet and dangled him above her wide smile, the lights above reflecting off her white teeth. As her mouth slowly opened, the man swung his arms and screamed down into her dark throat. Her hand lowered him slightly, and she bit down, her teeth clacking together. The tiny had to pull his arms away to keep them from being chopped off, and a look of terror spread across his face. With her teeth showing, her lips pulled back into a toothy smile. Miniscule droplets of yellow liquid trickled from his damp pants down his torso and off his forehead. 

The smiling woman’s teeth parted, and her tongue extended to catch the liquid. The yellow dribbles were barely noticeable as they snaked between the round taste buds far below. Once he stopped dripping, she closed her mouth to savor the taste and swallowed it down with gallons of her spit. 

“If you tell me how many of you are hiding in this room, I’ll…” Stacy whispered up to him as he dangled from her fingers. “...I’m feeling generous, so if you tell me, I won’t chew you up into little pieces.” He looked horrified and confused, but relieved, and held up three fingers as soon as possible. His answer seemed to please his captor, and she grinned. “I hope you didn’t count yourself.” His frantic movements and screams returned when her lips opened again. 

“No! Please! I’ll tell you anything you want!” he begged. “I’ll do anything you want!” his voice quickened. Stacy’s large, wet lips parted to reveal the back of her throat over the horizon of her tongue. Without another word, she let go, and he plummeted down into her abyss. His body hit her tongue and rolled to the back of her throat. The tiny man barely had enough time to scream before she closed her mouth and swallowed him alive and whole. Her attention returned to the door her previous meal scurried out from, and she gently turned the door knob. The door opened easily and quietly without a squeak, and Stacy moved inside.

~~~

“Julia!” the frantic man yelled for his wife. “Call 9-1-1 and hide right now! Hide!” David demanded, out of breath. A worried look came over Julia as she watched her husband unlock his phone. 

“What’s wrong?” Julia asked as David pressed two numbers on the screen. Just before he could press another button, a huge thumb fell from the sky and landed on his fragile body, squishing him like an insect. David’s body crumpled instantly, his spine snapping from the incredible weight. All of his organs, flesh, and blood burst from underneath the finger, pink chunks of viscera and red mist flying out from the devastation with a loud squelch. Red specks coated the walls, floor, and Julia who shook violently. Her face contorted, her mouth open and tears welling up in her eyes. When she could manage to make a sound, a guttural moan of agony escaped her throat. 

Stacy twisted her thumb back and forth, grinding the remaining substance into a paste that soaked into the carpet. The gore smeared along the floor as she moved, slick sounds escaping from under the finger. Her large, terrifying eyes peered down into the apartment at the motionless woman, her face filling the entire sky. Julia’s gaze followed the enormous arm all the way up to the monster hovering above her apartment. 

As soon as the thumb lifted from the carpet, taut strips and gore and sinew snapped away from the skin. The bloody finger readjusted, and the massive hand soared out of the open roof. Julia screamed when she saw the giant woman lick and suck the blood and remains from her red thumb. A loud gurgle emanated from the giantess, and she groaned and held her stomach in response. When the noise subsided, Stacy’s eyes locked onto the tiny woman far below. As quickly as the hand went away, the giantess reached down into the house for Julia.

The tiny widow stumbled backward into the wall and narrowly escaped Stacy’s grasp. With tears pouring from her eyes, Julia scrambled through the house and away from the menacing fingers. As the hand snaked its way through the cramped hallways, the tiny woman barely escaped multiple attempts to snatch her away. 

“I don’t like it when my food runs from me,” Stacy whispered, her eyebrows furrowed from annoyance. She watched the tiny dart into the bedroom, slam the door, and rush into the bathroom.  “You think you’re safe in there?” the giant woman asked, her face leaning down. “I bet your man thought he was safe in the living room, but look at him now,” Stacy joked. 

“You know what, I think you should take a look, say your last goodbyes, that kind of thing.” Even though Julia kicked and screamed, the giant woman collected her with ease and lifted her over the walls. Giant fingers briefly dangled her over the messy living room before dropping her into the thick, red viscera on the floor. Stacy poked and prodded the poor woman, rolling her around and roughly pushing her face into her husband’s remains. Julia sobbed uncontrollably, her skin and clothes smeared red. “Okaaaay, now say goodbyyyee,” the giantess said as she lifted the tiny woman up to her face by her leg and nonchalantly dangled the crying woman above her open mouth. 

Strings of saliva connected the top and bottom of the mouth, and her tongue slithered out of its cave to lick the dangling woman from head to toe. Julia screamed for help and tried her best to push away the offending muscle, but it hungrily pressed on. The slick muscle glided over her skin and left behind a shimmering, slimy trail. Rounded taste buds gently contorted her arms and legs as they slid over them. Stacy savored the sweet, metallic flavor before licking her again and again. 

The large lips quickly opened wide, and the cavernous mouth lunged forward. Julia’s hoarse screams increased when the lips wrapped around her. 

“Don’t– mmhhh! N– Don’t eat– me!!” Julia yelped, Stacy’s pointed tongue swirling around her head and face. Suddenly, the light went away as the lips tightened around the small woman’s moist body. Julia’s eyes frantically scanned the darkness of Stacy’s mouth. The giantess sucked on the tiny to collect every last bit of blood, and the pressure inside her mouth changed drastically. Julia’s right eardrum blew immediately, and left was ringing from the shock. Intense pain wracked her head, and she covered her ears with her hands. To her horror, she could no longer hear her own screams with her right ear. 

Just as Stacy was about to completely drop her inside, tremendous gurgling caused her to stop and hold her abdomen. The giantess returned her gaze to the bathroom. Her hand reached down into the living room to collect the red-stained couch and placed it outside the bathroom door. Stacy dropped Julia’s wet body onto the hard bathroom floor, an idea blossoming in her head.

End Notes:

I have a free Discord Server with all of my writing, animations, pictures, and videos. Here’s the link: https://discord.gg/cCC4j2B468

For commissions of any variety: send an email to GiantessCirilla@gmail.com.


Transformation, Unaware Vore, Disposal (Scat) by Cirilla
Author's Notes:

Chapter Contains: Transformation, Vore, Unaware, Disposal (Scat)

Full Story Source: Closer Than Family by Cirilla

Tom heard the teenage girl stomp out of the kitchen and up the stairs. He was glad to just be rid of her. His tired eyes fell upon the plastic wrappers of snacks and candy that the ungrateful brat left behind. After cleaning Sasha’s mess from the dining room table, he tidied up and prepared the table for dinner. Samantha would soon be home, and he wanted the beef stroganoff to be ready in time. 


The pounding footsteps returned and continued down the stairs. Tom rolled his eyes at the thought of having to argue with his wife’s sister again. He turned to look at Sasha, her now calm footsteps approaching from behind. Her hands outstretched and a wicked grin on her face, Sasha held out a small, glowing pot. Tom stepped back instantly, but his body was suddenly wracked with pain. Searing burns shot through his arms and legs, and his vision blurred. Sasha looked nervous when she heard his cries of pain, but showed no intention of stopping.


“Please, help me,” the poor man sobbed. His insides felt like they were swirling around in a maelstrom of fire, the world around him spinning. His weakened legs gave out, and he crumpled to the floor in a whimpering mess. It felt as if his skin was dissolving into sludge. Sasha excitedly stared as Tom’s body melted into a thin layer of goo on the carpet. A strange gale ripped throughout the room, the curtains and Sasha’s loose hair flapping wildly. All of a sudden, the layer of goo was sucked up into the pot in the girl’s hands. She had to brace just to keep hold of it. The floating substance swirled into the container like a whirlpool leaving a clean carpet and Tom’s loose clothing behind. A bright seal stamped the opening closed once all of Tom’s remains were nestled within. Once the wind calmed, the teenage girl peered inside the pot through its glowing seal with her mouth agape.

~~~

Sasha tipped the pot over, her curious eyes watching the viscous goo ooze out and onto the bread below. It soaked into the slice of bread, but it didn’t get wet. The girl made sure to move the pot around to drench each slice in the thick fluid. After it was empty, it didn’t even look like anything had happened. The slices looked just like any other slices of bread. 


Tom’s body was swimming with pain yet again, but he felt even more strange than before. Above him, the terrifying smile of a teenage girl loomed in the distance. He couldn’t move his arms. He became even more scared when he couldn’t move his legs. He couldn’t move anything. The counter was cold on his back. Fear overwhelmed him as Sasha’s immense face grew closer and hovered above him. Her huge eyes were darting all over the place to scan him. 


“If that witch was right, you should be able to feel this now,” she grinned as she pressed a fingertip into the soft bread. Tom screamed at the sudden pain of her finger stabbing into his side. He couldn’t move or get away from her and started to hyperventilate while she prodded, no, tortured him. The giant face raced away at blistering speed as she moved across the kitchen to open the fridge. When she returned, her gargantuan hands slammed two containers down on the counter next to his immobile body, the vibrations rippling through him. 


“Since you’re not going to be making dinner tonight, I figured I would make myself something to eat,” Sasha held back a laugh as she grabbed a butter knife from the drawer beneath her. The loud grinding of the drawer rattled the items on the counter, and Tom gasped when the wood slammed to a close. Screeches of plastic and metal echoed throughout the kitchen while Sasha unscrewed the lids from a container of smooth peanut butter and a glass jar of grape jelly. Her hand stabbed the knife down into the soft peanut butter and scooped out a huge glob. Tom protested and screamed as the knife grew near, but the girl’s advances didn’t slow.

 

The cold metal knife touched his body and pressed into it, forcing Tom to gasp for breath from the pressure. The sticky, brown substance glided over the front of him and nestled itself within all his body’s crevices. She wiped back and forth, and the excess peanut butter smoothed out. Tom felt the extra weight sink down onto him when she removed the knife, and the smell overwhelmed him. He heard water gushing as loud as a waterfall next to him, and the cruel teenager returned with her weapon. This time, it plunged into the jelly, and a jiggly mess of grapes emerged. Tom’s protests once again fell on deaf ears as Sasha administered the cold jelly to the other slice of bread. 


Its juices seeped into his soft exterior, and he felt his outer layer getting soggy. His stomach wanted to vomit at the texture, but nothing came. Shiny shapes spilled out over his surface, and the knife worked it into him. It smelled sweet, but Tom couldn’t get the bitter taste out of his mouth. The metal utensil clanked around in the sink, and the familiar sound of plastic and metal made him grit his teeth. The fridge door closed, and Sasha returned. 


Her hands descended upon him to force his two halves together, and the substances mixed together between the soft slices. Droplets of jelly dripped out the side of his body like blood from a mortal wound. Sasha’s fingers dug into him like swords from all sides. There was no escape from the monster smiling down at his misery. The fingers pushed in deeper, and Tom’s stomach lurched from the sudden vertigo. His destination was approaching quickly as the giantess slowly opened her mouth, her sharp teeth ready to eviscerate him. 


“NO! DON’T EAT ME! I DON’T WANT TO DIE!” Tom screamed as hot breath moistened the outside of his soft body. He was fighting desperately to kick and struggle, but nothing would move. The expanse of Sasha’s face took up his entire view, and his life flashed before his eyes as her plump lips collided with and pushed against the crust. “SASHA! SOMEBODY HELP ME!” he yelled through sobs and gasps for air. Tom flinched when he felt her jagged teeth glide over and beneath him as the dark, horrifying gullet drew ever closer. Just as she started to bite down, she stopped. Tom waited in silence, confused and terrified of sliding down this girl’s throat. 

Sasha brought the sandwich away from her readied teeth and closed her mouth to look at a dripping glob of jelly. Her tongue slithered out of her wet lips and glided along the crust to lick up the eminent spill. Tom felt each of her taste buds glide over the imperfections on his body like boulders, and her tongue left a slick line of saliva behind as it caressed him. Her mouth opened once more, teeth at the ready. This was it. Tom shook his head. This was the end. 


Just then, the front door swung open and Samantha walked inside and hung her keys near the door. She noticed that Tom’s car and keys weren’t there, and her face scrunched up in confusion. Sasha pulled back, the top of the bread only mildly dented from her canines, and her wicked grin returned. 


“Hey, where’s Tom?” Samantha asked as she watched her sister grab a plastic baggie from a drawer. 


“Oh, he didn’t tell you? He went to pick up a friend somewhere,” Sasha slid the sandwich into the baggie and zipped it closed. 


“Damn,” Samantha groaned. “So, no beef stroganoff?” 


“Nope, but you’re lucky to have such a generous little sister. Here, I made you a sandwich,” Sasha handed the baggie to her. 


“Thanks,” Samantha quietly said as her tired eyes looked down at the small meal. Her stomach grumbled, and she popped open the baggie to pull out the sandwich. Tom saw his wife’s face and screamed up at her.


“Samantha! I’m here! I’m–,” he paused as her fingers dug into his soft, white flesh. “Oh, no.” Samantha lifted him up to her opening mouth and didn’t hesitate to sink her teeth deep into him. He screamed in agony as the teeth came together and severed anything in the way. Samantha clenched her teeth and pulled on Tom’s body to rip the rest away. He felt a large piece of himself leave him, but the pain didn’t stop at the wound. His wife’s large tongue positioned the severed piece between her molars and crushed it into a paste, brown and red squirting out and coating the inside of her mouth. Tom felt everything she was doing to the unfortunate first bite even though it was no longer connected. His whole body tensed as she unknowingly crushed a large chunk of him.


Sasha quietly watched from across the kitchen as Samantha ate her husband alive. She looked pleased as she reclined against the counter. Her sister took several more bites of the sandwich, her molars eviscerating anything between them. Her breath warmed each torn piece before she chewed and swallowed it. Tom felt her throat squeeze and suck down wet chunks of his body with gallons of saliva. Each piece traveled down until it plopped into the unaware woman’s stomach acid. It burned instantly. Tom’s whole existence was pain and despair as his wife reduced him to a soggy, red paste. Her teeth moved up and down diligently and only stopped to go back for another big bite. 


Her long fingers pressed Tom’s remains into her waiting maw to be chewed and digested into nothing. The white teeth slammed and flattened him no matter how much he screamed for help. A slippery tongue scooped him toward the back of her pulsing throat, and with one final squeeze, the rest of Samantha’s meal slid down to her vile stomach. 


Chunks of his body that remained drifted about in the hazy liquid, and all Tom could do was sob. How could someone do this to another person? He reckoned this must be the worst way to die while the acid stung every part of him. It was dark and smelled of death and vomit. Spit and stomach fluids dripped down into the liquid mess from the rough folds of the walls. Other pieces of food in her stomach gently floated by, the slimy sludge sticking to him like oil. He desperately wanted to wipe the sludge from his face. Even he could not distinguish between parts of himself and her other unfortunate meals. How did this happen to him? Between his pained screams of agony, he felt the hopelessness of his terrible situation. There was nowhere to go but to the end of his wife’s colon.


Thick strands of undigested food clumped to the loose bits of Tom and dragged him to the bottom of the ocean of bile. His body was on fire, and his throat was hoarse from screaming. All of his phantom limbs were relentlessly attacked by the acidic waste as he sank deeper and deeper. The assaulting liquid pervaded every part of him both inside and out, bitter juices stuck in his mouth. Her stomach hungrily accepted him, but grumbled for more. Eventually, all of him was sucked down into the void of Samantha’s intestines. 


Tom felt all of the nutrients being sapped from his mangled body as he passed through her system. His only consolation was that his nutrients were going to Samantha and not someone else. All the indigestible bits and scraps of misshapen filth squeezed together in the depths of her colon with her husband sprinkled throughout.  This huge, sticky, brown mass dragged along all the pieces of Tom to their final destination. 


***

Samantha’s tired eyes opened, and her tight bowels forced her out of bed. She sauntered to the bathroom, slid her panties down to her ankles, and plopped her ass down on the cold toilet seat. After a long night of filing a missing persons report, her body was exhausted. A stream of pee trickled out of her and stained the water below. The unknowing widow sighed as the hard log of shit pressing against her anus began to peek through. She grunted to slide out the large tip and clenched her asshole to pinch off the dangling piece.


Tom felt his body slide past Samantha’s slimy anus while she worked to force out her waste. He was simply her waste, indistinguishable from any other part of the brown log. The asshole hugged him tightly as he slithered out, and a sudden squeeze from her sphincter sent him plummeting down to the cold, yellow water. With more of her grunts came more bulbous, brown pieces of Tom. They sent ripples out over the surface as they dipped below and sank to the bottom. Each fresh, warm piece stuck to the gooey mass clinging to the porcelain. 


When she was done, her fingers reached behind to clean any trace of her husband off of herself. Soiled toilet paper landed in the water and clung to the mess. Tom watched, helpless, as Samantha got up and reached for the handle without even looking down. The loud, gurgling sound of water surrounded him as he was lifted, swirled, and sucked away to the city sewers with everyone else’s piss and shit. Sasha heard the toilet flush from the hallway and smiled.


“Bye bye.”



End Notes:

What a way to go.. I have a bit more sympathy for every sandwich I eat now. I'll probably add more transformation stories in the future!


This chapter wouldn't let me indent; hopefully, it works next time.


I have a free Discord Server with all of my writing, animations, pictures, and videos. Here’s the link: https://discord.gg/cCC4j2B468 

For commissions of any variety: send an email to GiantessCirilla@gmail.com. Follow me @ArtByCirilla on Twitter for drawings, comics, and animations.


Scat, Crush, Mouth Play, Soft Vore by Cirilla
Author's Notes:

Chapter Contains: Disposal (Scat), Crush, Humiliation, Mouth Play, Soft Vore

Full Story Source: Chapter 2, Forced Eviction by Cirilla

“Hey, you wouldn’t happen to have a bathroom I could borrow, would you?” the giantess asked as she stood. Julia, struggling to stand, looked up to see the horrifying woman rise miles into the sky. Stacy turned away from the apartment, stuck her thumbs under her waistband, and slid her pants and thong all the way down past her gargantuan ass cheeks. The meat bulged out above the tight waistband until the pants fell down to her jiggly thighs. Her butt loomed in the air, two fatty orbs dangling and swaying from her movements. With the pants at her ankles, Stacy’s long legs swung overhead as she kicked them aside. 

“Oh, look, you do have a bathroom,” the cruel giantess grinned down at the small, square room in the center of the apartment. It was the only room that lacked windows. “I hope you have a plunger, this one is gonna be big,” Stacy chuckled, her intestines grumbling louder than ever. As she bent her knees, her ass fell toward the apartment at astonishing speed. It cast a dark shadow over every room in the apartment. Her cheeks parted slowly as she descended, and a disgusting, slimy orifice was revealed by the dim light. Jagged, black hairs covered the darkened area around the hole. The deep wrinkles folded into themselves and back out when the giantess clenched and puckered her asshole. “Don’t mind me, I’ll be quick,” she sighed with relief. 

Julia quickly understood her predicament, her terrified eyes transfixed on the dilating sphincter above, and jumped up. A pained grunt came from the giantess, her anus visibly bulging. Julia quickened her pace and raced toward the door as sticky, gooey pops echoed in the above. Her hands, still slick from saliva, slipped off the door knob. Frustrated, she tried to wipe her hands on her clothes, but they were also covered in thick spit. 

The asshole hissed, and a loud fart rattled Julia’s bones as it billowed out of the anus. She coughed as the wretched gas filled her lungs and burned her sinuses. Its smell stung her eyes, making it hard to wipe her slimy hands on the bathroom towel. The hissing stopped abruptly, signaling something much worse on the way. Slick pops escaped the hole as the brown tip of a greasy log emerged directly above the bathroom. Julia turned the door knob and pushed, but the door wouldn’t budge. She slammed against it, fighting to survive. 

“Please, just– open!!” the woman growled as she bashed her shoulder into the blocked door. “Please…” she begged, beating against it. Stacy grunted again, and the shaped filth launched out of its warm, sticky embrace, careening through the air. Julia grabbed the door knob with both hands and pulled it back and forth, screaming with anger and frustration. She looked up to see a titanic log of shit hanging from the giantess’s relaxed asshole. Stacy’s gleeful eyes lit up as she watched the situation between her legs unfold. Then, the giantess clenched her widened anus.

“Fuck!! No!!! PLEASE NO!!” Julia bellowed as she ripped at the door. Stacy’s clenched sphincter pinched the log at the base, and it fell shockingly fast. From under the immense ass, the poor woman could do nothing but look up and scream as the cruel giantess defecated on her. As soon as the tip of the greasy log landed on Julia, her body was instantly pulverized by the tower of filth. Viscera and poop coated the walls of the bathroom from the red explosion, brown smears trailing the walls. Thick, red liquid oozed out from under the compressed shit. 

“You and your man look so alike now,” Stacy laughed. Balanced squarely on the tiny woman’s remains, the upright log slowly leaned until it fell and folded over the bathroom wall from its own weight. As it settled, it flattened slightly, the sticky sound of popped air bubbles coming from within. The wall creaked under the pressure, small cracks forming around the edges. After another grunt from Stacy, more brown filth squeezed out of her dilated anus, snaking its way down to the apartment. It landed in the bathroom and coiled like soft serve, the repulsive substance filling the entire room. Tiny, contorted skeletons and a random assortment of small bones littered the filth, nestled within the shit and sticking out at odd angles. 

Stacy sighed, her stomach relieved. Her head tilted back and she fished Lisa, the neighbor, out from under her tongue with her fingertips. 

“Sorry for the interruption,” Stacy spoke down to Lisa. The little woman dangled in front of this titan’s face, a thick, clear goo coating her body. The viscous liquid dripped from her weak arms, which hung loosely as she coughed the saliva from her throat. After she watched the slop pour out of her and plummet toward the ground, Lisa heaved out the contents of her stomach. “Now, we can really enjoy ourselves,” the giantess lustfully grinned, her eyes following the lime-green vomit all the way down. Stacy’s tongue raced up to the tiny girl like a semi-truck and slammed into her, pushing her dangling body outward. With each flick of the giant tongue, Lisa’s body was thrust in the opposite direction. 

After emptying her throat and stomach, the tiny tried to shield her face from the onslaught of Stacy’s tongue. Every lick bruised Lisa’s body. The giant fingers that held her foot rearranged to display her body in the palm of the hand. The tiny woman’s vision blurred as she spun, her feet tightly pinned under the giantess’s thumb. Stacy’s immense face quickly emerged from the distance in the blink of an eye. Lisa had time to get out one scream and shield her face before a building-sized tongue slammed into her. Its wet taste buds compressed her body into the flesh of the hand, and a thin layer of saliva coated everywhere it touched. 

As the tongue roughly glided along the palm of the hand, Lisa closed her mouth and held her breath. She couldn’t stop the saliva from being pressed into her nose, though, and the offending, warm slime ended up down her throat anyway. The huge tongue separated from her, all the tiny strings of spit breaking with a snap, and lifted away into the air like a UFO. Lisa had enough time to hack the saliva out of her throat and dry heave, Stacy’s emotionless face hanging in the distance. Then, the giantess’s mouth opened, and the tongue raced toward her. As soon as the tiny woman screamed, the tongue collided with her again, pressing her into the hand.
Stacy licked her again. And again. And again. The tongue tortured Lisa for what felt like a lifetime. As the titaness dove in for another lick, her flattened tongue had turned into a pointed tongue. It soared toward Lisa like a spear. The tensed muscle braced its tip as it landed and stabbed the tiny woman’s knee with horrifying precision. Her leg slightly inverted, the bone inside surely crushed into dust. Lisa howled, her hands instinctively grabbing toward the wound. Stacy continued to press, the tiny person screaming in agony. Every other part of Lisa’s quivering body panicked and contorted from the pain, her feeble hands clawing at the bulbous tongue holding her broken leg in place. The woman’s screams were hoarse and ragged, a deranged look manifesting on her desperate face. 

As an evil smile spread across the expanse of her face, the giantess released her tongue, and it violently sprung back into her mouth. Lisa looked like a rabid animal as she tried to clump together the bloodied, broken pieces of her leg. She sobbed, confused and pained yelps escaping her lips as the soft pieces stained her hands dark red. 

“Don’t worry, little one,” Stacy cooed. “You’ll get to see all your friends again. I promise,” she over exaggerated her friendliness as she smiled and opened her mouth. Her fingers roughly pinched Lisa and hoisted her upward, her severed leg left behind on the palm. The titaness’s tongue slipped out to cradle the small woman’s body. Lisa wailed and scrambled for anything as the shadow of Stacy’s lips passed overhead. Suddenly, everything was darkly shaded, and she looked up to see the world disappearing behind a tunnel of darkness. A terrible, sour smell overwhelmed her nose while her surroundings changed. The fleshy ground underneath Lisa curled back toward her as it moved backwards. 

The tiny woman dug her fingernails into the meat to drag herself toward the light, but the light was snuffed out as Stacy closed her lips, sealing her inside. Something clicked inside Lisa’s brain as she stopped her desperate ascent in the absolute darkness. Motionless on the moving tongue, she knew that it was over. As the warm muscle tilted back, Lisa went limp and allowed herself to roll down. Her body drifted briefly in freefall before the giantess’s throat caved in all at once, violently squeezing and pulling her down into the abyss. 


End Notes:

I have a free Discord Server with all of my writing, animations, pictures, and videos. Here’s the link: https://discord.gg/cCC4j2B468 

For commissions of any variety: send an email to GiantessCirilla@gmail.com.


This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3978