Isabell's Revenge, the Third by Vaalser4
Summary:

The third story about Isabell. This time, she is after Tess.


Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Crush, Feet, Humiliation, Insertion, Mouth Play, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 12 Completed: Yes Word count: 8910 Read: 79215 Published: April 21 2014 Updated: April 21 2014
Story Notes:

Isabell's Revenge, the Third.

By Vaalser4

Author’s Note: This is the third story about Isabell. If you haven't read the two prequels, "Isabell's Revenge" and "Isabell's Revenge Sequel", (they both can be found here as well) please do so, for some things in this story won't make much sense then. But the story, and certainly the GTS-action, can be read without knowing the first two.

There are no growth descriptions, but the giantess will be mega and giga. The story also contains violence, sex with insertion, a little vore, feet and toes, an evil giantess and destruction.
If you don't like this, do not read further.

The story takes place mainly in the Austrian capital of Vienna.

Have fun and don't hesitate to write what you think of it.

 

 

 

1. Chapter 1 by Vaalser4

2. Chapter 2 by Vaalser4

3. Chapter 3 by Vaalser4

4. Chapter 4 by Vaalser4

5. Chapter 5 by Vaalser4

6. Chapter 6 by Vaalser4

7. Chapter 7 by Vaalser4

8. Chapter 8 by Vaalser4

9. Chapter 9 by Vaalser4

10. Chapter 10 by Vaalser4

11. Chapter 11 by Vaalser4

12. Chapter 12 by Vaalser4

Chapter 1 by Vaalser4

Isabell threw her bag in a corner. For about two weeks, she thought she was finally rid of being teased at the University of Vienna, where she studied medicine. But it hadn't stopped.

Everything had started when she ended her relationship with her boyfriend, an obnoxious bully named Mike. He had bothered her ever since then. Sick and sad of it, she thought she had taken revenge on him, by drinking a potion that made her grow into a giantess. Being miles tall, she destroyed all of Vienna and other parts of Europe. Egypt as well, since mike loved the country and its culture.

But it turned out Isabell had been tricked into believing that she was so big. For the entire giantess happening was nothing more than a cleverly set-up experiment by a befriended researcher called Peter. That man had built a device he called the "Matrixer", a machine that manipulated the brain by sending false stimuli into it. A person connected to this Matrixer thought he or she was in the "real" world, but in fact one was only in a virtual world, where everything was possible. Just like a dream, but far more realistic and vivid.

Isabell had come up with a plan to teach her ex a lesson after her experience with the Matrixer. She had Mike stunned, abducted and connected to the machine. It was programmed to make him in turn think Isabell was a giantess. Again, she destroyed Vienna, and this time, even the entire world. Isabell left a note to make sure he wouldn't dismiss it all as a mere dream. And he didn't, for Mike hadn't even looked mockingly at her anymore ever since.

However, his current girlfriend, Tess, seemed to have taken his place as the local Isabell-teaser. She was the one now who made insulting remarks at her whenever she saw Isabell, and although Tess tried to involve Mike, he still didn't. The teasing of Tess bothered Isabell as much as Mike's had, and she wanted to get even with her.

Normally, Isabell would have given Tess the same treatment as Mike. But there was a problem now. Peter and the Matrixer were gone. He had moved to Paris, after having accepted a job offered to him by the local university. Peter had taken the Matrixer with him and currently used it all the time for psychological research. No chance Isabell could get revenge on Tess by using the machine now.

Isabell still had contact with Peter. That evening she chatted with him over the Internet and told him about Tess' teasing.

"Can I borrow the Matrixer maybe?" Isabell asked against all hope. She was not surprised when Peter wrote back that it was impossible. Not only was the machine used also by many other scientists now, but it was safely stored in a well-guarded room. Not a chance.

"Even if I wanted to," Peter wrote back, "it couldn't be done. Suppose we even could get Tess over here, there is no way I could get her connected to the Matrixer. In Vienna, yes, because the machine stood just in my own lab. But here it is a different story. No, it is not possible."

Isabell sighted. What now? Just as she started to feel tears welling up in her eyes, Peter sent her another message. And that one made her smile.



Like most Saturdays, Tess was on her way to Mike, riding her bicycle. She was cycling on a small, quiet path in the outskirts of Vienna, a path flanked by trees on one side and thick shrubs on the other. Thinking of nothing in particular, she rode the way she knew so well.
But suddenly, her bike abruptly stopped, making her fall forward. Tess hit the ground hard, losing her consciousness for a couple of seconds.

"Ow..." she softly said, rubbing her head. Did her bike hit a rock or something? Tess, eyes half shut, turned around. She expected to see her bike lying on the ground, as well as the cause of her fall. But she saw neither.

She saw something else on the path.

Two large, naked feet.

Easily six times as long as Tess' entire body.

Her eyes went upwards, over the huge legs, the naked crotch, up the enormous torso until she saw the face.

It was Isabell.

And she stood 250 feet tall.

Chapter 2 by Vaalser4

It took a few seconds before Tess fully realized what she saw. It was no illusion, no hallucination caused by the smash she made. Isabell was really a giantess, standing a dozen feet from her and looking down at her with a faint smile on her face.
Tess couldn't do or say anything. She just stared at the giantess before her, in her full naked glory. Isabell's long, black hair waved gently in the wind, her eyes fixed on her, and, as Tess saw now, she held her bike between thumb and index finger. It looked like a small toy in Isabell's hands. Then the giantess spoke.

"Well, well. Not so tough now, aren't we? Do you have anything to say, hm?" Isabell grinned. "I've concocted a potion, one that makes me grow. And, as you see, with great success. Now you've got a problem, missy."

Isabell's words did hit their mark. Tess, realizing the situation she was in, began screaming, got up quickly and made a run for it.

But just after a few yards, Isabell's enormous foot appeared. It trod softly on the path before her. Tess, not able to dodge, tripped over Isabell's big toe and fell on the other four.

"Did you think you could outrun me?" she heard Isabell say. "You are dumber than I thought, and that already was pretty dumb. Even when you ride your bike I am faster than you, even if I just walk. And I'm much stronger as well!"

To prove her last words, Isabell raised her toes. They lifted Tess easily, making her roll over Isabell's foot.

"See? Even my little toes can lift your entire body just like that. You are nothing to me! I could just step on you and squish you. To me, you are as small as a little frog!"

Isabell plucked Tess from her foot and raised her towards her face. Tess tried to break loose, but she was held firmly in Isabell's hand, her grasp far too strong for Tess to break. She couldn't even make her fingers, each longer that her entire body, budge the slightest. Isabell's strength, as she said, was indeed vast.

As Tess was being held before the giantess' face, she saw the enormous eyes, each as big as a large office window, the huge nose and pimples on her skin the size of ping pong balls.

"Perhaps I should just eat you and be done with it," Isabell muttered. She opened her mouth, large enough to swallow Tess whole, and brought her little captive over it.

Tess screamed. She was transpiring and trembling like mad. She vaguely felt the hot breath of Isabell, saw her huge tongue and looked into the darkness of the enormous maw that was her mouth.

"No," Isabell said. "I have another idea. You where about to visit Mike, right? Good idea, why don't we go there together?"

Isabell held Tess' bicycle up.

"I'll give you a hike. I don't think we need this," she said. With that, Isabell crushed the tiny bike in her hand like nothing. Its metal frame bent and buckled like a paperclip, the tires deformed, the chain sprang loose. Tess could do nothing but watch how her bicycle, an expensive (500 Euro) piece was demolished in the hand of a 250 foot tall girl.

Isabell tossed the wreck away and rubbed her hand on her hip. "Easily destroyed. Nothing but junk," she said. Smiling, she looked at Tess.

"Shocked? Don't be. You haven't seen nothin' yet. Oh, and I've got a present for you," the giantess said, reaching behind her ear. Isabell conjured up a tablet and put in deftly in Tess' pocket.

"With this tablet you can watch TV, even without an internet connection," Isabell said. "You'll need it later, I can tell you that."

And holding Tess in her hand, the arm of which dangled casually along her body, Isabell went on her way to Mike's house.

Chapter 3 by Vaalser4

Tess swung back and forth in Isabell's hand as the giantess strolled. She became dizzy, and the height -about 100 feet from the ground- didn't make the situation better either.

Tess saw Isabell's legs, long and slightly muscled, and her feet, striding along the street. Her bare soles seemed tough as iron. They crushed cars without being cut by the sharp metal. They destroyed trees without being pierced by wooden splinters. People vanished under them, leaving little but a heap of unrecognizable gore. And Isabell didn't care about the destruction and killing under her. She just went on, as if there was nothing on her path.

Tess, although used to blood and corpses due to her study of medicine, got sick. Her view narrowed and blackened. She threw up, nauseous by the swinging and witnessing the killings. Her brownish barf fell down alongside Isabell's unstoppable legs, splattering on the ground after a few seconds.

Isabell didn't notice or ignored it. She walked steadily towards Mike's house, never even as much as glancing at what she stepped on.
She kicked a large van, which flew forcefully into a store. The heavy vehicle didn't even bent her toes as they rammed against it. Street lanterns buckled and disappeared under her soles, an entire fly-over was smashed to smithereens as her calf swung against it. Isabell simply walked through it. Her direction was always straight ahead, not caring what ended under her feet or against her vast body. As if Vienna wasn't even there.

CRASH! Her foot and calf swung through a six-story house, breaking it to tiny shards. People and furniture flew all over the area. The giantess stepped on the parking lot behind the building. Moving on, she flattened dozens of cars.

Pavement tiles and the asphalt of the street broke under her weight, sewer water welled up in her footprints. Panicked people were stepped on like vermin, smooched and splattered over the streets, pressed in the grass, kicked away violently.

Arriving in the area Mike lived, Isabell simply walked through the little houses, all of which were villa's, standing between her and Mike's home.

SMASH! Isabell's big toe crashed into a window. It broke to shards immediately, the giantess' big toe filling the entire frame.

CRUSH! The heel of her other foot broke through the roof, first crunching the tiles, then breaking the walls into pieces and finally coming to rest on the ground. As Isabell lifted her first foot, her big toe remained stuck in the window frame. But instead of toppling Isabell, she simply tore the frame and a piece of the masonry out of the wall. Her foot dragged it two steps with it, then it smashed under the 250 feet giantess' sole.

Isabell kept walking without care through the houses. They where as big as cigar cases to her and crushed under her feet like made of dry crackers.

As she trod on a fairly large villa, it broke with a loud smash and spat out huge clouds of smoke. Walls fell outward, gas hissed from broken pipes, furniture was obliterated. Another villa fell apart like a house of cards as the huge foot of the giantess stepped upon it.

Tess had to witness it all. Every smash, every scream of the people dying under Isabell's soles, every car being pressed into a flat metal disk made her -now empty- stomach churn.

Finally, the odd couple reached Mike's house. Isabell placed Tess against a tree.

"I've done before what I'm going to do with you now, but it'd take too long to tell," Isabell said and grinned. She tore a hair from her head and tied Tess to the tree with it. The 150 foot long, black hair of Isabell was as thick as a rope, and no matter how much Tess struggled, she couldn't get loose.

Mike, in the meantime, had emerged from the house and looked up at Isabell in awe. The 250 feet tall giantess had also seen him and scooped her ex up. Then she turned and simply sat down right on Mike's house. The fairly large villa immediately broke under Isabell's weight into smithereens. The walls collapsed, the windows smashed, and no doubt every single piece of furniture was destroyed under Isabell's huge behind.

"Ah, something sticks in my ass," Isabell said. She placed Mike on the ground and placed her foot on him so he wouldn't escape.

Tess made a face. Mike, a burly guy, disappeared entirely under Isabells gigantic, naked foot. If the giantess would press down a little more, Mike'd be squashed like an insect. And under her sole stuck a lot of blood, body parts, dirt and debris. All that was pressed on Mike now. Not to mention the odor of Isabells foot. Tess could only guess what her poor boyfriend had to go through now, captured under the 40 feet long, naked foot.

Isabell lifted herself halfway up. As she did so, she used her right hand for support. She placed it, on purpose, on Mike's garage next to the villa. As she brought her weight down on her hand, the garage collapsed under it. Her hand smashed through the roof, and crushed Mike's most cherished possession, a Harley Davidson bike, totally flat.

Grinning, she grabbed the thing that had stung in her behind. It was a small, smashed bed. Isabell held it in one hand, and picked up the flat Harley with the other.

"Ah look. What have we here. A Harley. Hm, they don't make them like they used to. A small girl's hand on it already flattens them... and what about this? Can't I sit on your bed anymore, Mikey? Can you imagine we fucked in there? Do you remember?"

Isabell grinned and threw both the bed and the Harley casually away. She retrieved Mike from under her foot.

"Tess and I came to visit you," she said to Mike. "Probably for the same thing."

Isabell smiled. "SEX!" she exclaimed and tore Mike's clothes from his body until he laid naked in her hand.

"Let's see who turns him on more, Tess. I start."

Chapter 4 by Vaalser4

"Ooh, Mikey, I love you so," Isabell cooed. She closed her eyes, pursed her enormous plush lips and began kissing and licking the tiny guy in her hand. Her huge tongue worked its way over Mike's body, it's tip playing with Mike's dick.

"Mmmm... oh yeah, I always enjoyed that one," Isabell said. "Boy, did I fuck him... yeah.... Oohh, and Mike likes it too," Isabell said, opening her eyes and seeing Mike's erection.

"Now, it seems Mike is still in love with me too, Tess. Let's have a fuck, for the good old times, shall we, Mikey?"

Isabell spread her enormous legs and rubbed Mike vigorously against her huge, naked, wet crotch. Soon, he was glimmering with Isabell's juice, his entire body looked like it was coated with baby oil.

His dick kept swelling and swelling. Tess gazed in disbelief as she saw Mike's sex organ reach a larger size than she had ever witnessed, not only on him, but also on a male sex symbol or porn star. It became larger than she ever thought was possible. Her boyfriend's dick had reached the size of a large salami, both in length and thickness.

"Look at that!" Isabell exclaimed. "You really like my cunt, right Mikey? Yes, you remember it, don't you? You always enjoyed having sex with me. Boy, did we fuck in here. You... hey, look at that! Wee!"

Much to Tess' horror and Isabell's amusement, Mike came.

Violently.

He shot his load forcefully even though neither he, nor Isabell touched his dick. Mike just gazed at the enormous, cavernous cunt in front of him, panting and snorting like a horse, his eyes nearly popping out of their sockets. His hugely engorged dick twitched wildly as it threw out its load. But what was the most remarkable of it all was the amount of sperm.

Not just two or three cumshots.

But eleven!

Eleven times a thick geyser of semen flew out of his dick, splattered against Isabell's huge cunt, the whitish stuff dripping down her public hair.

Tess watched in amazement. Her fear and terror was forgotten for a moment as she saw Mike's impossibly huge amount of sperm.

"Wee!" Isabell playfully exclaimed again as Mike was finished. "Now that is what I call generous! It seems Mike loves me tremendously. Or did he ever explode like that when with you, Tess? Even when you are jerking him off or fucking him? I doubt it! It looks like he spent his storage for an entire week over here. Ha, ha!"

Mike was exhausted. He fell, nearly unconscious, on his knees and then collapsed sideward. In the meantime, Tess' amazement had been replaced with disgust. Her boyfriend had come, impossibly huge, while watching her rival, Isabell. She had witnessed with disgust every single wave of sperm gushing from his dick. She struggled to get loose, to get to Mike and slap him, kick him, beat him up. But Isabell's hair was too thick and strong for her to break. It kept Tess tied firmly against the tree.

"Well, that was already quite an orgasm," Isabell remarked, who enjoyed Tess reactions. "But I'll show you the mean of coming huge. Come here Mike."

Isabell grabbed the half-limp Mike and without much fuss, inserted him in her cunt.

With her index finger, Isabell pushed Mike entirely inside her. The huge pussy opened like made of rubber as it sucked the not-quite-small body of Mike inside. With smacking sounds made by Isabell's wet pussylips, Mike was gobbled up.

Isabell, her ex inside her, reached for another tree. She grabbed an about 30 feet high birch and tore it out of the ground. With her strong muscles, she tore of the branches and roots with ease. Then, as if the trunk is a pestle and her groin a mortar, she pounded the tree inside her.

"Ah, deeper, deeper!" she blissfully moaned as she twisted and turned the trunk in her pussy. "Yes, struggle Mikey! Make me hot! Yes... yes...".

Tess watched with unbelief and horror as the enormous girl before her satisfied herself by sticking a full-grown adult inside her and is now pushing him even deeper with a tree trunk.

Isabell began to twitch. Her mouth half open, eyes closed and head tilted back, her orgasm was approaching. Still pounding the trunk in her, faster and faster, she came.

"Ah...ah... AAAAHHH!!!" Isabell let loose, unashamed, before Tess. Her huge pussy spat hot juices all over the garden, while her ass grinded the remains of Mike's house into nothingness. It's owner was vomited out of Isabell's cunt as she came, the trunk already removed. Covered in slime, severely bruised by the stick and the tight walls of her pussy, but still alive, Mike was thrown on the grass. Tess, however, didn't see it. She had turned her head away, eyes closed, because Isabell came so violently her juices even reached Tess, splattering on her face and clothes.

Isabell sighted in bliss. A huge orgasm indeed.

"Oh, look, it's a boy! I've got a son! Ha, ha!" she joked, looking at Mike.

Tess suddenly began screaming. "YOU FUCKING BITCH!!! LEAVE MY LOVE ALONE! FUCK OFF, YOU GODDAMN WHORE! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU!!!"

Isabell looked a bit aback at the tiny girl, tied to the tree, screaming and yelling at her. Tess continued her swearing and cursing, but the result was that Isabell got angry. And that was something bad.

Chapter 5 by Vaalser4

Tess realized she was in trouble when Isabell rose from her position, bent over and slowly pushed a finger against her chest. The enormous digit against her made breathing troublesome, while the hard nail bored painfully into her flesh. Isabell expression left no doubt- she was angry.

"What did you call me?" she hissed.

Tess didn't answer. She regretted her ranting immediately, but it was too late. Isabell had heard it all.

"Did you call me a bitch, you wurm?" Isabell said in a threatening tone. "You dare call me a whore? You tiny little shit! You dare call me a WHORE???" Isabell's finger now poked so hard into Tess' chest, she thought her ribcage would give in. Isabell was strong enough to do that. She would even be able to uproot the tree Tess was tied to by merely pushing her finger against it.

"I'll give you a whore, wurm!" she said angrily. "First your lover!"

Isabell placed Mike, still slimy and barely conscious, between her big and second toe, the strength of which could hold the quite heavy Mike with ease. She brought her foot, about as long as the tree Tess was tied to was tall, toes forward, towards Tess.

"Here is your strong sweetheart," she hissed. "Look what I do with him!"

Isabell deftly rubbed her toes together. Like two gigantic millstones they grinded Mike into a paste. Tess screamed as she saw how Mike's body burst open, blood and innards squishing out, as Isabell mercilessly crushed him to a pulp. As if he was a piece of dirt, or an annoying insect, Mike was pulverized between Isabell's toes. Blood and unidentifiable organs dripped down the ball of her sole, before splashing on the grass. And that all happened just a few feet before Tess's eyes.

Tess had to throw up again. She convulsed, but because her stomach was empty, only some yellow bile and spittle came out.

"You think that is horrible Tess? Do you?" Isabell asked. "You haven't seen nothing yet. I'll show you the true meaning of horrible."

Isabell stood up in her full 250 feet naked glory. Mike's house could now be seen clearly, at least what was left of it. And that was not much. The former villa was smashed beyond recognition. Its walls were flattened and broken, wood splintered, the roof pressed deeply in the ground. Isabells weight had destroyed everything.

She wiped her foot on the grass, smearing Mike's gory remains all over the little meadow. Tess couldn't watch. Terrified and disgusted, she closed her eyes and turned her head once more. But she looked again at the giantess as she felt two enormous fingers engulfing her.

Isabell had bent over to her. With only those two fingers she tore Tess and the tree she was bound to out of the ground. She broke the tree in two, freed Tess from her hairy prison and held her in her hand, just the way she did when walking towards Mike's house. Without a word, Isabell turned and left, without paying any attention to the other trees and parked cars she stepped on.

Chapter 6 by Vaalser4

Tess didn't know at first where Isabell was going, but after Isabell had walked through the city for five minutes, it became clear to her.

She recognized the neighborhood. It was where her parents lived.

Isabell walked towards Tess' parents' house, crushing and killing everything in her path. As she arrived in the street Tess knew so well, her little captive timidly asked what she was about to do. She didn't know why she asked that monster, that huge Godzilla-like woman who had clearly lost her mind, but it just happened.

The giantess, as a reply, lifted Tess up to her huge belly.

"Listen," she said, not slowing her walk. "You hear my tummy rumble? I'm hungry. And..."

Tess began screaming, but the giantess merely laughed. It was now clear what she had in mind.

Isabell halted in front of Tess' parents' house, a two-story villa, which barely came halfway up to her calves. She put Tess on a large branch of a nearby oak, so she could witness what Isabell was going to do.
With her big toe, Isabell flipped the roof off the villa. It fell backwards, broke in two as it landed with a cloud of smoke in the garden, destroying the small tress and flower beds there.
Tess' parents ran out of the house, terror on their faces. Quickly, Isabell grabbed them both with one hand and lifted them up to her face.

"Well, well. You are the pigs that put the dirty bitch over there on this planet, eh? So you are the ones I have to thank for it? Well, I will," Isabell said to the terrified couple.

Grinning at Tess, the giantess put her father in her mouth. Ignoring, or if not, enjoying the screams of Tess and her mother, Isabell toyed with the man in her mouth. She let his head appear a couple of times from between her lips, as if to show a piece of color-changing candy. She let him dangle from her mouth, his saliva-covered legs kicking, while holding him with nothing but her teeth.

Tess, tears streaming from her eyes, suddenly began yelling at Isabell. "Let him go! Leave my parents in peace! It is I you are after, not my dad and mum! Take me but leave my parents alone...". Tess was about to add "you fucking bitch" but refrained from that. She was still sane enough not to insult Isabell further.

Isabell smiled at Tess and replied, but because of the man in her mouth, couldn't speak clearly.

So she swallowed him whole.

"Aaah! Sorry, I had to clear my mouth," she said, grinning at Tess' ghastly expression. Tess was totally dumbstruck. Isabell had done it! She just ate her father alive! She saw with horror the lump that was her father descending Isabell's throat.

"Mmm," Isabell teasingly said, patting her tummy. Tess' dad was now probably choking in the dark contents of her stomach, while the acid dissolved him painfully slow from every side.

"So you want to sacrifice yourself? How... noble..." Isabell said. "If only you had been so kind at the University. I never have been mean to you. And I only had a problem with Mike. But you, even after Mike ceased picking on me, you still had to insult me. Humiliate me. I've never done you any wrong. But you thought it was a good sport pestering me. No, you'll have to pay for that! PAY!"

Isabell waved Tess mother, the tiny -to her- woman screaming like possessed, in front of Tess.

"I'm still hungry," the giantess said. And as if the woman was a peanut, Isabell flicked her high up in the air and caught her in her mouth as she fell down. Tess witnessed with disgust how her mother was being chewed up. She could hear her bones crunch and the flesh squish between the enormous teeth of Isabell. With great sadism, after Isabell had swallowed her mom, she bent over to Tess and grinned, showing her bloodied teeth. It made Tess almost lose her mind.

"Now they are united. One can't disrupt such a happy couple," Isabell remarked.

"And that house over here can't be lived in anymore," the giantess continued, turning around and looking down at the roofless villa. "Don't worry. Because you wanted to sacrifice yourself for your parents, I'll do something back for you. How about saving you the demolition costs?"

Isabell stomped her foot at the villa, crushing it entirely. It exploded as the enormous, 30 feet long foot landed forcefully upon it, destroying all that Tess had known from childhood. The expensive house, which her parents had bought and lived in for about 25 years, was obliterated within a second under the huge sole of a naked foot. Stones and concrete flew everywhere, and smoke arose as everything, from attic to cellar, was smashed. All that was left of it was debris in an enormous footprint.

Isabell lifted her foot. "Poor quality. And you always bragged about that house, Tess?" Isabell said, looking at the ruin at her feet. "A little girl like me can't even place her small foot on it without making it collapse. You must be pretty dumb, right?"

As Isabell turned towards the tree, she saw Tess was gone.

Chapter 7 by Vaalser4

Tess had jumped down the branch the moment Isabell had turned away from her. Luckily, she landed in a shrub, so she didn't get hurt. Without looking back, she had made a run for it. Quickly, she dove into a garden of a nearby villa, and hid under another shrub. Tess prayed the giantess would think she had run down the street, and walk away while looking for her.

From her position, Tess saw Isabell's head, towering over the roof of the villa. The giantess looked around, her face getting dark.

"Where are you?" she boomed. "Where are you, bitch? Come out, or else...". Isabell kept looking around her, and finally walked away in the opposite direction.

Tess breathed a sigh of relief. She still felt the soft tremors of the earth as the giantess walked, but they lessened, indicating that Isabell was moving away.

Tess emerged from her hiding place and ran in the opposite direction, sometimes looking behind her. But Isabell was nowhere to be seen. As she, heavily panting, arrived in a shopping area, she thought of what to do next.

Tess noticed that everybody in Vienna already knew about Isabell. People were talking excitingly about her, and every store was closed. Tess had hoped she could hide in a store, but no, not a single one remained open.
She went for a subway, believing that Isabell would certainly not be able to get underground to search for her, but every entrance Tess checked out was filled with panicked people, who wanted to leave the city as quick as possible. Not a chance she could take the subway or even remain underground.

Tess walked aimlessly through the streets, halfway expecting Isabell to appear at every turn, until she arrived at one of Vienna's famous parks. It was the "Stadtpark", the "city park", famous for its beautiful trees, groves and flower beds.

Not knowing where to go, she selected another shrub with thick leaves and crawled under it.

Lying under the shrub and having time to ponder everything that had happened, Tess began to cry. She was spent. Isabell, a giantess, killing and crushing everyone and everything. Her boyfriend and parents dead. Her parents' home destroyed. It had to be a bad dream. But Tess knew it wasn't. It was all too real.

In the distance, she heard sirens. No doubt, firemen and police. The giantess, as she had seen, had not gone unnoticed, and the entire city was in panic. Tess decided to stay under the shrubs until Isabell was dead. Killed by the police or the army.

She rethought why Isabell did this to her. Sure, she had been teasing her, but that didn't justify all this murdering and destroying. Tess thought of Mike, who suddenly had stopped picking on her, and realized he'd never told her the reason why.

"Damn," Tess cursed softly. She was sad and angry. And although she didn't want to admit it, she was angry at herself. For being so mean to Isabell who, in that the giantess was correct, never did Tess any wrong. If only she could turn back time....

Tess' thoughts suddenly were interrupted.

Tremors.

Isabell was approaching!

Chapter 8 by Vaalser4

Tess saw the giantess appear in the distance. But the sight of her was somehow different. She was too far away to be seen clearly but....

Tess felt as if the earth swallowed her.

Isabell had grown again!

Because she hadn't been able to find her, Isabell had indeed increased her height. From 250 feet she had grown to no less than 2000!

From her position, Tess could see the 2000 feet giantess walking through the city, her massive head towering above everything.

Tess wet herself. What had she gotten herself into? She knew she was doomed. Soon, Isabell would find her. And then? What would she do with her? Squash her like vermin under those huge, naked feet? Eat her like a tiny crumb? Squeeze her to mush between her strong fingers?

Isabell walked through the city, smashing everything under those enormous, 300 feet long soles of her. Even the ancient monuments, like the beautiful castle Schönbrunn, wasn't spared. The majestic building was now partly destroyed as Isabell crushed the left wing under her feet while looking for her former tormentor, not caring what or whom she stepped on.

Trains were torn from the tracks by the giantess. Isabell peered inside, through the tiny windows, checking all cabins, looking for Tess. Not finding what she was looking for, she threw the train away, again without caring about the passengers or the place it landed on. The destruction and killing she caused was of no interest to her. Isabell wanted to find Tess, nothing else mattered.

But suddenly she felt something soft and moist under her foot. Isabell had been roaming the outskirts of Vienna and stepped into a garbage pile. It was a heap of rotten organic material, plastic bags and black mush. For Isabell, it was the size of a large heap of dog shit.

"YUCK!" Isabell cried. She saw the sole of her foot, covered in blackish slime. Colored dots, all plastic bags, empty canisters and rotten food stuck in the gooey mass. And she had stepped right into it. Half of the garbage heap now stuck at her foot.

"FUCK!" she swore, for all of Vienna to hear. Looking around for a place to clean her foot on, she saw a patch of green and hopped on her other foot towards it. It was the Stadtpark, the one Tess was hiding in.

The people of Vienna saw with horror as the huge, smelly, dirty sole of Isabell, 300 feet long and covered with tons of garbage, descended on their beautiful park. Then, without mercy or regard for the precious scenery or beautiful nature, Isabell smeared the stinking mud, plastic bags, rotting animal cadavers and broken machinery all over the park. Groves were obliterated and chanced into heaps of black mush, with all kinds of shattered jars and soiled, ripped clothes in it. Flower beds where smashed into dirt, trees broke like matchsticks, benches and marble statues crumbled by the giantess who was cleaning her foot on the park like a normal-sized person did when having stepped in dog shit and cleaning it on a pile of grass. Vienna had to witness how the work of their best architects and nature was being destroyed and defiled with tons and tons of foul-smelling garbage. No tourist would ever visit this place again.
When Isabell was finished cleaning her foot, nothing worth to be proud of was left of the Stadtpark. Once a beautiful place to stroll, now an area full of ugly, smelly waste. The entire place was soiled beyond renovation.

Tess nearly got hit by Isabell's 300 feet long foot as it rubbed the garbage all over the park. Unfortunately, she had to leave the hiding place lest she be steamrolled under the huge sole. Much to her horror, Isabell saw her.

"AHA!" the giantess cried in triumph. With great deft, she picked up the tiny Tess between the nails of her thumb and index finger. Tess got dizzy as she was lifted up nearly 2000 feet in the air as Isabell brought her to her face.

"You thought to hide from me?" Isabell asked the tiny speck, to her less than the size of a gnat, between her fingers. "You wanted to outrun me, hmm? Did you think this stinking (she looked briefly at the garbage in the park) city was big enough? HA!"

Tess saw how a light of pure malice began gleaming in Isabell's eyes. A devilish smile formed around her lips. No doubt, she was up to something.

"I'll show you something big. I'll give you thinking this dog hole is large enough to hide from me. NOTHING will be large enough compared to me. NOTHING!!!" Isabell cried.

She let Tess fall into the open palm of her other hand. Then the giantess took a deep breath and blew her tiny captive away. Tess was hurled though the air like a leaf in a hurricane. The warm breath of Isabell carried Tess miles away from Vienna. After a minute or so, she fell down, but survived because she landed in the thick crown of a tree.

Tess fell slowly down, hitting branch after branch, but apart from a few bruises, she was all right when she finally hit the ground.

"Ow..." Tess muttered. She got up slowly, brushed herself off and looked around. She stood on a platform, protruding from a mountain side. It was the same platform Isabell had brought Mike to after her first adventure in the Matrixer, but Tess didn't know that.

She saw Vienna in the distance, here and there some smoke rising from the buildings Isabell had destroyed. But the giantess was nowhere to be seen.

However, something wasn't right. Tess could sense that. It was all too quiet.

Her entire body hurt, because during her unwilling flight through the air she had strained a few muscles. Not to mention the rough landing in the tree and on the ground.

She watched the city. It stretched for a couple of miles in all directions, lying there between the Alpine mountains. How far had she been blown away? At least ten miles, Tess estimated.
She saw the giant Ferris Wheel, the spire of the St. Stephen’s Cathedral, here and there an old tower from the days of ancient glory. Yes, it was Vienna all right.

But somehow, the feeling of something wrong was in the air. Tess felt restless, as if something was about to happen. Something very, very bad.

Within half a minute, Tess was proven right.

What she saw made the blood freeze in her veins.

Chapter 9 by Vaalser4

From out of the air something huge slowly descended upon Vienna.

It was pink.

It was full of ridges.

It was more massive than all of Vienna.

It was...

Isabell's big toe!

4 miles broad!

Tess couldn't believe its size. The spaceships of "Independence Day", hanging over the cities, were nothing compared to it. She saw Isabell's enormous toenail, so vast one could held a car-racing competition on it.

Isabell herself was no less than 250 miles tall!

The power, the might she possessed now was almost infinite. And she knew it.

"Now what do you say, Tess?" Isabell's awe- inspiring voice boomed all over the country. Tess saw avalanches rolling down various mountains, caused by the sound waves of Isabell's voice. The trees around her shook violently, and Tess herself thought her bones where turning to jelly by the huge vibrations. Even her teeth shook in her mouth.

"Look at me now! I am a goddess! Nothing, absolutely nothing can compete with me! I crush entire cities under my toes! The biggest trains and cruise ships are nothing but lint under my toenails! The largest building are like grains of sand.... and people.... they can live between my toes like mites! Ha! They can be glad the bacteria on my skin didn't grow with me. Imagine, the burliest men getting gobbled up by a single bacteria, who devours him like a mere snack. That is power!"

The giga- giantess still held her toe over the doomed capital. It cast a foreboding shadow over the entire area. But Isabell wasn't finished talking yet. Tess held herself against a tree, which kept shaking violently as the giantess spoke. Her voice alone could shatter mountains to sand.

"What is a hurricane to me? I wouldn't even feel it on my skin. The strongest gales could hardly move my hair. And an erupting volcano? For me, it is nothing but a spark on a small pebble. I could extinguish it under my pinky toe without even burning the callous on my skin. I am a natural disaster! I am the Earth-shaking goddess, who kills people by the millions! And you, Tess, you dare to give me a lip? YOU??? I'll show you to defy me! Watch!"

Isabell lowered her toe further towards Vienna. As it reached the ground, all of Vienna was obliterated within a split second. Crushed into nothingness with a sound as if Isabell had stepped on tiny glass fragments.

Tess nearly fainted as she saw the pandemonium before her. Isabell destroyed an entire metropolis, in Vienna lived more than 1,5 million people, with nothing but a single toe! She twisted and turned it, boring a hole in the ground of at least a mile deep. All of Vienna, the centuries- old city with all its contents, was gone.

"There," the giga-giantess boomed. "This is big. Your precious little city grinded into the ground with nothing but my big toe. Everything, every building, tree, train, car and person gone. The capital of a country is now nothing but a small piece of dust on the tip of my toe. And you thought you could hide from me, Tess?"

Tess saw the enormous toe rise from the ground. Where a couple of minutes ago Vienna had been, a deep crater remained. The entire city was gone. Tess saw the highways and railroad tracks running towards the former city being broken abruptly at the rims of the crater. She felt winds blowing from her back, to fill the vacuum Isabell's big toe had created.

Tess looked up for the first time, along the gargantuan foot, but saw nothing but the ankles and lower calf. Isabel was so vast, one could see only her calf, which turned into a blurry pink high up in the sky. She had to be in space with her head. Tess wondered how Isabell was able to breathe or even exist, but was interrupted by another thunderous pronouncement of the giantess.

"And now, turn the tablet I gave you on. I want you to see everything!"

Tess, shaking all over, retrieved the tablet Isabell had given her earlier that day from her pocket and turned it on. After half a minute, she was watching the news broadcast of CNN. Head swimming and nauseous, she witnessed the torture Isabell had planned for her to see as the giga- giantess left.

Chapter 10 by Vaalser4

Indeed, the news was entirely about Isabell. Tess could see her walk, crushing entire cities with each step. Clouds were blown away by the air replacement of her footfalls, and she left hurricanes and tornados in her wake. Isabell pressed entire mountains into the ground with her toes. Her footsteps caused tremors beyond the Richter scale and made cracks appear that swallowed up hills and rivers. Forests ended up as tiny patches of green in the wrinkles of her sole and between her toes.

Isabell strolled through Austria, flattening the Alps and crushing two, sometimes three smaller cities at once with each step. She stepped into the Adriatic Sea, after having smashed Split with her big toe. The giga-giantess proceeded south, knowing exactly where she was going. The same place she went to during her first time in the Matrixer.

Egypt.

Now, the Adriatic sea hardly covered her toes. As if she was walking through a shallow puddle of rain water, Isabell walked towards Africa. Tess could see it all, as Isabell was being filmed by communication satellites, the only things that were above her. At least some.

Tess loved Egypt as much as Mike. So she was trembling when she saw the giga-giantess enter the country, turning the Nile delta into a footprint-shaped lake. Tess could hardly resist the urge to throw the tablet away as Isabell laid down, her chin flattening Cairo. The camera switched to the Pyramids.

Isabell smiled as she looked down on the ancient wonders of the world (again).

"Look, Tess," she said.

Isabell took a deep breath and blew. Tons and tons of sand were blown away, no doubt the hugest sandstorm ever. Then the giantess intensified her blowing. Much to Tess' horror, slowly but surely the Pyramids began dissolving. The stones that had endured for millennia disintegrated and were blown away after having turned to sand, briefly showing the interior of the Pyramids before it disappeared as well. Whatever secrets the old tombstones may still have contained, they were all gone now.

After having destroyed the Pyramids, Isabell stood up and laughed. Then she wrecked more havoc upon Egypt, just to tease Tess further. She systematically trampled the entire country, killing its 80 Million inhabitants and destroying every city, town and village. Ancient cities like Luxor weren't spared, every monument in the country was destroyed. Crushed to dust under Isabells unfathomable weight and gigantic feet. Every memory of the pharaoh's, every historical item and building from the times of the Romans and Mameluks, everything was crunched and trampled under two huge, naked feet of an Austrian student. Tess saw it all and cried a little Nile of tears herself.

Within half an hour, the entire country was nothing but a patch of footprints. The Nile was slowly filling them with water, a process that would take years to complete. Grinning, Isabell looked one last time at her work and turned. She went back to Austria, taking a slightly -to her- different route. Just to crush more cities.

The Adriatic and Mediterranean seas were splashed over the surrounding countries by Isabell's strides. Each of her steps displaced millions of gallons of water, which flooded Italy, Greece and Albany. But the general water level of the seas dropped, because of the deep footprints she left. No wonder, each footprint was over 30 miles long, 10 miles board and 2 miles deep. A lot of water fitted into them.

As she reached Austria, Isabell took care not to crush the mountain Tess was on. Not yet. The giga-giantess wanted to humiliate the tiny speck further.

Chapter 11 by Vaalser4

On her tablet, Tess saw Isabell from the front. There she stood, legs spread, hands on her hips, looking with an intense stare and a faint smile in the camera of a satellite.
One foot covered Bratislava, the capital of Slovakia, the other a small city called "Krems an der Donau". The latter was situated in an area called "Lower Austria", which now had to be renamed "Subterranean Austria". Isabell's feet and unfathomable weight pressed everything down below sea level, even in the mountainous country Austria was.

Her crotch, being at least 135 miles up in the air, hovered over the mountain Tess stood on. No doubt, her snatch could swallow the mountain without even feeling it entering her.

"Now what do you say Tess?" the giga- giantess boomed. "Do you think you can stand up against me? Outrun me? I dare you try it!"

She continued:

"Look at my toes! They alone are awe-inspiring beyond words. My big toe is nearly 3 miles high and 4 miles broad. A mountain in its own right.
My feet are capable, as I have proven, to crush entire cities in one step. Flatten an entire country within half an hour. Being 20 miles long, I pressed mountain ranges into flatlands, sand into glass, forests into diamonds with them. You'd have to walk for an entire day to circumvent my foot, without sleep or pausing.
My legs tower impossibly high into the sky, they carry me over a 130 miles long up in the air. Legs that bring me wherever I wish to go in no time. Muscles that possess so much power, they put the entire nuclear arsenal of Earth to a shame, only to create motion. I can walk through oceans without as much as wet most of my calves, and step over, if not on, the Himalaya, or the Grand Canyon!"

Tess wondered why the body heat of the giga-giantess didn't burn everything in her vicinity. And could something survive under her? No, that would be virtually impossible.

Isabell continued:

"When I crush cities I create new lakes with those almighty feet of mine. The soles of my feet arch so high that the Eiffel Tower can be placed under them without even touching the skin of my sole. I suck in clouds like wisps of smoke when I breathe. Icebergs are to me what ice cubes are to you. The surface of my body is bigger than most island nations. I cause huge floods with my pee."

Tess thought of the movie "Deep Impact", in which a huge tidal wave ravaged New York City. She imagined Isabell crouching next to the city, ready to empty her bladder. And then she peed. Now the tidal wave struck New York City again, but it was no sea water, but urine. An enormous, yellow, acidic tidal wave washed away entire city blocks. Huge skyscrapers crumbling like made of sand as the giantess's pee crashed against them.

And she remembered a trip to Switzerland, riding with the train from Geneva to Montreux, her goal. The ride took about an hour, all the time driving next to Lake Geneva. The lake was 45 miles long and contained 72 million acre-foot of water.

Isabell could drain the entire lake within seconds.

A train needed more than an hour to drive alongside it, but she, goddess Isabell, simply sucked in the water through her colossal lips, and nothing would remain of it in no time. Lake Geneva, simply gone.

Tess pondered Isabell's weight and vastness like that when her thoughts were suddenly interrupted. She saw how Isabell slowly lifted her right foot. She let it hover over the mountain Tess was on. Her sole, although many miles up in the air, blocked the entire sky. Tess was plunged in darkness as Isabell's foot slowly descended. She was going to be crushed, mountain and all.

The huge foot felt warm from a distance, but it was a warmth like a hairdryer running in front of her, no searing heat as Tess had expected. And why didn't she smell the odor of her feet? Of course, Tess realized, sweat odor was produced by bacteria, and there simply weren't enough of them to cover Isabell's skin.

Bacteria.... Tess felt less than a microbe. Here, in front of that living, descending sky that was a mere sole, she knew she was nothing. Less than a speck. Less than a mite. She was nothing.

CRUNCH! Isabell's foot hit Tess. She didn't feel pain, not even the skin of Isabell as she touched her. Tess was being crushed too quick for that. She only saw a brilliant white flash the moment Isabell hit her.

Chapter 12 by Vaalser4

Tess opened her eyes. It took a while before she realized where she was.

She was lying on the bicycle path.

Her head hurt. As soon as she recognized the surroundings, she turned. But there was no giantess, no Isabell. Only her bike, lying about two feet from her.

"Fuck," she silently swore. What had happened? She did fall, and whatever happened afterwards, it must have been a dream.

Make that a nightmare.

About that stupid bitch, Isabell. Tess chuckled. Isabell a giantess. Destroying all of Austria. Yeah, right.

Tess stood up, brushed herself off and picked up her bicycle. But then she noticed a small envelope attached to the handlebar. As she opened it, she froze. In it were a few pictures, showing a gigantic Isabell standing on Castle Schönbrunn, sitting on Alpine mountains and crushing people under her feet. Photoshopped, no doubt, but still. There also was a letter included, saying that if Tess "didn't want this to become real, she'd better watch her attitude towards me". Unsigned, but clearly from Isabell.

Everything came back to the totally confused Tess. She didn't know what to believe. If it had been a dream, what about the letter? And if it was not? No, all of Vienna was still there. Tess was baffled. She hadn't got a clue what to make of this, but she knew one thing. She'd never bother Isabell again. Dream or not.


That evening Isabell was chatting with Peter. It had all worked well.
Unknown to the scientists of Paris, Peter had finished building a second Matrixer a couple of days ago. Not one as big as the first, but a miniature version of it. About as big as a suitcase, light enough to be carried by one person, but with the same capacities as the original one. And because no one at the University of Paris knew about it, Peter could do with the small device whatever he wanted. Like borrowing it to Isabell.

So, as he told Isabell about the small Matrixer and agreed to borrow it to her, she had taken a high-speed train to Paris, got the small machine and thought of a plan to connect Tess to it. The latter was easy. All she needed was a steady piece of fish rope, nearly invisible, and tie it to a tree near the bicycle path Tess took to visit Mike. Isabell hid in the shrubs, the other end of the rope in her hands.
As soon as Tess approached on her bike, Isabell pulled the rope so her tormentor would ride against it, stumble and fall. Before Tess had gathered her wits, Isabell clubbed her with a sturdy stick, so she remained unconscious. Then she dragged her into the shrubs and connected her to the Matrixer. Of course Isabell had programmed it with another giantess-program, after having made some -indeed- photoshopped pictures on her home computer and written a warning note.

After an hour of two, the program had finished and Tess placed back on the road. Isabell taped the envelope with a letter and the pictures to her bike and made a run for it. Luckily, no one had seen anything, since the place was quite deserted.

It had all worked well, as Isabell found out at the University. She was not being bothered by either Mike nor Tess. Isabell was happy. And should anyone ever be mean to her again, she knew what to do....


THE END

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4167