Micro Inc. by Senital2011
Summary:

When shrinking tenchology revolutionizes the world... Lives are forever changed to fufill the desires of others. Follow the tales of Keyla Renolds as she's rented out to random people.


Categories: Unaware, Body Exploration, Butt, Crush, Feet, Violent Characters: None
Growth: Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: Yes Word count: 22702 Read: 71558 Published: April 30 2014 Updated: January 24 2017

1. Chapter 1 by Senital2011

2. Chapter 2... Finally. by Senital2011

3. Chapter 3: Exposition anyone? by Senital2011

4. Chapter 4: Out with the old. by Senital2011

5. Chapter 5: In with the new. by Senital2011

6. Chapter 6: Consort In Peril by Senital2011

7. Chapter 7 by Senital2011

8. Chapter 8: Back into the game… by Senital2011

9. Chapter 9: Only to strike out by Senital2011

Chapter 1 by Senital2011
Author's Notes:

To be continued... I think. Deponds on comments and what people think

Micro incorporated specialized in shrinking people. They had revolutionized the sexual industry with a variety of sex toys and shrinking down people for hire. Micro Incorporated had changed the meaning of prostitution. They hired people off the streets and injected them with the serum that would shrink them and make them durable to an average situation of being crushed. When a person 'rented' one of the beings the subject was given a suit that used Nano-bites to repair itself and the being in it in case they took a beating the serum itself couldn't handle. The casualty rate of Micro Inc. was 1 in 25. A high rate considering they had almost 50,000 employees. My name is Keyla Renolds and I work for Micro Inc.

 

I stand in the box that sits in the display window and patiently wait as people walk by and casually browse at the people who line the boxes. The crush suit they have us wear is see-through so the client can see the person they have rented out for the time being. The suit is equipped with jets so that we can fly around and make the experience more pleasurable for the client and have it a be a more interactive time with the consort (the name given to the beings rented out). The job is brutal to say the least, I have broken multiple bones in a night but I don't mind. It's one of the reasons I signed up for the job. The other is the pay but I won't go into that.

 

I look back at the passer-byers and wonder which one is going to be my new client. I look down at the blouse that I am wearing and think about how the red in it doesn't match the bright red color of my hair and it offsets my green eyes. A shadow falls over me and I see a woman's face peering into the glass. I don't hear anything because the cages are kept soundproof. She smiles sinisterly and I know that I am about to be rented out. I smile lightly because she looks like she has a vendetta that she wants to unleash and that means a world of hurt for me. The cage is unlocked and I get up off the wall and walk over to the hand that is waiting for me. I fit okay into the clerk’s hand because the consorts are kept an average of 4-8 inches tall. I switch on the mic with a blink of my eye so I can here what the brunette is saying. "I plan on having her back in four to five days tops." the clerk merely nods as he fills out the paperwork associated with taking one of us out for an extended stay. 

 

"On a scale of one to ten how violent do you plan on being with the consort?" the clerk asks.

"Um-" I shut the mike off so I don't hear the answer. It's not that I don't like hearing its just I like the surprise that comes with when the person gets home and we start our session. I turn the mike on because the person is looking at me.

"Keyla is one of the veterans around here. She has gone out almost 300 times. She is good at almost everything. She handles pain extremely well and is very evasive if you are looking for an exciting game of hide and seek. We ask that since she is a petite model that you keep her away from cars and children. The suite she is wearing should protect her from being run over and she has the highest dosage of the durability serum so you can do almost anything to her. As a standard policy we ask you don't expose the consort high levels of electricity or flush it down the toilet. We also ask that you don't run them through the garbage disposal or leave them in an open flame for over twenty minutes. Do you have any questions for Keyla or myself?"

 

"In case of an accident?" the woman asks lost in thought.

 

"If that happens leave Keyla where she is and the suit should have her back in action in twenty minutes. The suits have a very powerful power-source but we ask you let them recharge between brutal sessions for about ten minutes. That is when most consort fatalities happen. Will that be all?" the clerk asks.

 

"Yes it will. Thank you." the woman picked me up gentler than I thought she would.

"Please feed her at least three times a day. Or you might find her rummaging through your fridge." the clerk said as we left the store. I smiled to myself as I remember the memory.

 

"I hope you're in for a world of hurt because I have something special planned.” the woman said in a cold voice as she dropped me into her purse. I felt chills go up my spine as she got into her car. For one reason or another I was sure this would one of my last nights as a consort. 

 

 

Couple hours later

 

I was jolted awake as the woman hastily grabbed her purse out of the passenger seat. I looked over the on-board screen to see that I couldn't pick-up a gps signal. I calmed myself as I heard a house door open. I waited to be taken out of the purse and given a tour. It was another forty-five minutes before the woman dug me out of her purse.

 

"My name is Jasper. I've hired you because I need something to take my frustrations out on and I thought that one of you would be great for the job. I also want to feel the breaking of bones under me and you would be perfect for the job. They told me that you don't scream when I break one of your bones so I am going to make you scream like a little girl. When I am done with you, you'll either be dead or wish you were. The clerk told me that you could handle 225lb but I would have to be careful with the blows because the suit is only rate to 150. I hope you don't mind. I know that 75lbs is a big deal to you guys but I will do my best to keep you in one piece. If you beg for mercy I probably won't stop but I will take it into consideration. For beginners lets tire you out and then the fun can begin."

 

I could feel the excitement and the fear coursing through my veins as she set me on the counter top. "What you like me to do Jasper?"

 

"Dodge my hands and feet. Fly when possible. When you can't run anymore. Protect yourself as much as possible." I smiled feebly.

"My pleasure." I said as I set the suit to dodge mode with a couple of blinks.

She slapped her hands down on either side of me and the suit reacted by jumping me out of the way. I took off running towards the counter edge and she slapped her hand down right in front of me. The jet kicked in and propelled me backwards. 

" Come on girl. You're going to have to be faster than that." She taunted me as she slammed her hand down right behind me. She swatted me off the counter and across the room into the living room. The jets kicked in and I landed softly on the floor. Jasper came running at me stopping loudly to emphasize he superiority over me. I activated the jets and skidded between her stopping feet and onto the other side of her. She turned around and smiled at me.

"Come on, you're going to have to be faster than that" I told her. I took off running down a hall and in three paces she was right on my heels. I jumped into the air and activated the jets and zipped forward. I looked up in time to see the wall before slamming into it. The power meter on the suit dipped down to 75% as I landed on the floor. I saw her converse blacken out the hall lights and activated the jet to blast out of the way just in time to feel it slam to the ground. I took off and sprinted through an open door into what looked like her bedroom. The room had been prepared. Everything was on the ground and the closet door was shut. There was no place to hide and I heard the door slam behind me. 

"Guess who’s trapped now. I flew into the air just as she hurled a shoe and slammed me into a wall right above her bed. The shoe landed on top of me and I activated the jet to escape from under it.  I blasted full-force across the room and slammed into the oak dresser. The system blacked out for a second and then registered 35% power. I told the suit full force off the floor but Jasper appeared beside me in a flash. She raised her foot and I dodged rapidly to the side. "Something says your powers getting low based off the slowing of your reactions." She taunted as I flew across the room again. I tried to dodge the shoe as it hurtled towards me but the suit didn't have the power. The shoe slammed me into the wall right by her closet. I pushed it off and took off sprinting looking for a place to hide. Jasper stomped towards me and I activated the rocket to skip around her. Just as I was going to be in the clear the rocket sputtered out on me. I fell to the ground and tumbled. The suit flashed 15% in red letters that lit up the clear helmet to let the client know that power was getting low. Jasper smiled as she picked me up and hurled me across the room and into the wall. I slammed into the wall and landed on the floor bed. I tried to get up but I could already feel the soreness creeping into my bones as a shadow appeared over me. "Time to see what you're made of." Jasper said as she raised her converse-clad foot over my body. She tried to stomp on me but the suit shot me off to the side. "Still got some fight in you? That’s fine."

 

She picked me up again and hurled me against the floor directly in front of her. I slammed into the floor and heard a crack come from the suit. I looked at the power gauge to see it was at 10%. I tried to get up but the suit was like deadweight. Jasper walked over and picked me up before hurling me at the ground again. I landed with a thwack and in the flash of an eye I saw her converse before the world turned black. I felt the pressure of her foot on me. She wasn't grinding me into the carpet so I activated the thruster and shot out from under her foot. I tried to fly into the air only to be met by a hand swat to the ground. I slammed into the floor and in a flash she picked me up and slammed me into floor again. The cracks were spreading across the screen, signs that the suit needed a break. I tried to get up again but her foot was coming at me at 100 M.P.H. the force knocked the wind out of me and cracked the hued. On the suit. She pulled her foot back to see me. She smiled before stomping on me again. The power dropped to 8% when she slammed her foot into me a third time. She pulled her foot up and I felt myself floating as the suit had gotten wedged in the grips. "Now the fun begins,” She said. I watched her other foot leave the ground and I felt the g's as I hurtled to the ground. Hitting the ground happened in slow motion. The supports that kept the suit from crushing me snapped out like twigs. I felt her weight drive into me and crush me against the floor. I felt my collarbone snap along with two of my ribs. I could feel her balancing on one foot on top of me. The side-to-side movements popped my hips and back out of place along with dislocating my shoulders out of the sockets. She jumped into the air and landed on top of me again. The impact broke my femurs and ankles. I could taste the blood in my mouth from the bruised organs as she jumped again. The suit showed 1% on the shattered head up display. She landed on me a third time and my pelvis cracked under her weight. I screamed at the top of my lungs as my knees liquefied beneath her. I could feel the cracks forming in my ribs as she stood on me. The cracking echoed in my skull signaling that my body couldn’t handle her weight much longer. I heard her other foot touch the ground and she collapsed onto the bed behind her. She lifted the shoe that had me stuck to it and pulled the suit and me off of the bloodied sole. 

She hurled me across the room once again and I slammed into the wall before bouncing down onto her wooden desk chair. "Oh. It seems there is something on my chair. Let me kill it before I use the computer." She taunted as she walked over to me. I knew if she butt dropped me I would be finished. I couldn’t move anything to pull me off the chair and the suit barely registered my presence. She walked over slowly and turned around without at even looking at me as she started to sit in the chair. I activated the emergency power jet and shot myself off the chair. The suit went black as I flew across the room and slammed into yet another wall. I felt myself tumble down the wall before landing in something. I looked around to see that I had landed in one of her boots. I tried to activate any of the other functions but the suit had no more power left. I knew it would be at least ten minutes for the power core to recharge enough to activate the Nano-bots. The light darkened above me as Jasper lowered her foot into the boot. Her heel landed right on top of my chest.  Just her standing there was enough to slowly squeeze the air out of me as my ribs were compressed against the hard sole of the boot. "You shouldn't have ran I still have stuff planned for you. Just hang in there, I'm almost done." she rocked back on top of me and I felt my ribs strain against me as one of them punctured through my skin and another into my right lung. She stood there and I could feel the life slowly being crushed out of me as my bones cracked and fissure under the pressure. My hips separated from my legs and I finally blacked out from the pain, the suit letting out a high-pitched wail that my vitals were very low. 

 

 

End Notes:

Okay? Suggestions?

Chapter 2... Finally. by Senital2011
Author's Notes:

I'm super sorry about the insane delay. I just haven't been in the mood.

 

The high pitch wail of the suit filled my ears. I knew immediately that I wasn't dead but the world around me was blacked out. The buzzer flashed in the corner at 3% saying the suit barely had enough power to keep me from bleeding to death by coordinating the Nano-bots. I looked off to the far side of the helmet and blinked for a status report. The suit told me that I had 8 broken ribs, a collapsed lung, massive internal bleeding and almost every bone in my limbs had at least 4 fractures in it. I knew that the suit had powerful painkillers built into it which was why I couldn't feel anything, 'That or my neck is broke' I thought to myself. I could feel the Nano-bots begin working on me piecing my shattered frame back together. I felt my ribs be put back into place along with the holes left in my organs from puncture wounds. I took a full breath and noticed the reddish tint on the HUD. I knew that I would need to get out of the suit and wash it down but at the moment that was currently out of the question. I tracked the progress on the suit as it repaired my bones until it gave the ‘go-ahead’ to move around. I was sore everywhere and I knew if I looked into a mirror I would be covered in bruises and cuts. They would get better in a while but right now the system was configured for core-functions only.

            I glanced back at the power reading to see that I was back to 15%. It would continue to climb in the next 20 minutes saying I had no more deadly encounters. I blinked and set the suit to camouflage, a safety protocol incase we got into a situation like this and then activated the night vision. I recognized the area of Jasper’s desk. Jasper was passed out on the bed, I assumed sleeping. I walked around the desk testing the joints and the functions of the suit. At 45% power I jumped off the desk and the jets glided me down to a soundless landing. I turned the radar on high alert so that I would get an alarm even if a dust particle fell 10 feet behind me. I noticed that the door was ajar and sprinted towards it. I had taken beatings similar to this and I have been closer to death than I was in her boot, but there was something that unnerved me about the whole thing I just couldn't pinpoint it.

I flew around the house taking in the grainy gray scale that formed around me.  I noticed that the kitchen sink was plugged and partially filled with water and dishes.  I landed in the water and hit the eject button on the suit. The suit split down the middle and I stepped out of the suit into utter darkness. I told the suit to activate dim lights so I could see to get myself cleaned up. When the suit illuminated the water I was shocked at how blood-soaked my clothes were. I rinsed them off as fast as I could and splashed water into the suit before ordering the self-cleansing process that would sterilize the inside of the suit.

In 35 minutes the suit finished the process and I was shivering from the room temperature of the water. I climbed into the nice warm suit and let it seal itself around me again. I flew out of the water and spun myself in a circle to shake the excess water off the suit so I didn't make a trail of water. I looked over at the power meter to see that I was back to full power. I flipped the power core from conservative to damage mode, which meant it would be running all the time. The only thing about that was I had to keep moving to keep the system from frying. It wouldn't fry everything. The core would just kick out and the Nano-bots would have to fix the wiring before the core kicked back on again. I was flew up to the highest point in the house which was in one of the grates for a ventilation shaft as I pulled up a virtual document of the form Jasper had signed. I scrolled through it to see that she had rented previous units before and most of them wound up permanently wounded or worse. “Why the fuck did they rent me out to a psycho-path?” I asked as I closed the document.

“Because I’m their best customer” Jasper shined a light up on the grate. “Very clever of you. I can see why you are their most prized consort.” She paused as she contemplated on how to get me down. “Lets say you come down and we can talk about it over breakfast. 

I mulled it over in my head as Jasper stared up at me. “Allow me the use of my defenses incase you get carried away again.”

“You call that carried away?” She laughed at me. “If I got carried away you would be dead and I would just pay the fee again. Your life isn’t important to me, you're just a glorified whore, that's all.”

“Really?” I said as I looked down at her.

“If you're not down her in 3 minutes I am going to get a stepladder and then I am going to kill you.” Jasper threatened.

“You asked.” I let go of the grate and blasted over her head and skidded across the top of the fridge before falling behind it and landing with a thud on the ground.  I smiled to myself at the small victory.

“Stop smiling. This isn’t funny,” she told me. I knew that I was pushing my luck with her. Based off of the lack of emotional sympathy I already knew she wasn't enjoying this. I looked around the small area I had landed in. it was filthy and sticky saying it hadn’t been cleaned in awhile. I looked under the fridge to see that it was touching the ground, which meant I would have to fly back the way I came. I flew up over the fridge and landed on the top of it just close enough for Jasper to reach up and grab me if she wanted.

“How may I serve you Jasper?” I asked as I sat down on the fridge.

“Glad to see that you defaulted back to serving setting. I noticed that you have more power than before. Which means you can take a hell of a more beating than last time. I’ve studied your type while beating the crap out of them. Most of you scream more than you do. I like the screamers. Regardless, if you listen to me and take my punishments I will beat you until I hear the alarm and then I’ll quit. I’ll let the suit regenerate you and it and then I will go back at it.  If you disobey I will push you past the point of genetic repair. Do you understand?” She asked me as reached her hand out towards me.

“Yes Jasper.” I said as I stepped out onto her hand. She took me and then set me on the counter next to her purse. She flipped on the kitchen lights and then began cooking breakfast. I pulled up the Jasper’s renter file to see that I was the smallest model she has rented. I was considered petite not because of the size that I shrunk down to but my size in real-life I was 4’ 7” and weighed a little over 95lbs. I knew when I signed up for the job I would be considered petite due to the resilience of my body compared to some of the other models. That was why I got such a powerful suit and serum. Even then the max limit that I could take was 75 pounds under   what Jasper weighed.

The limit was determined of how long you could take being indefinitely walked on/sat on. At my status anything over our limit I would last roughly 2 hours underfoot and 2 hours of being sat on. I knew that if Jasper wanted too she would be able to kill me. It was far within her limits to do so.

After Jasper had prepared one of the small meals designed for me, and a regular sized meal for her. She set me down on the table and then proceeded to sit down across the table.

“I noticed you cleaned yourself up a bit.” She said between mouthfuls.

“I don’t like being covered in my own blood. The smell bothers me.” I said as I ate the meal quickly.

“Slow down, I’m not going to do anything to you while you’re outside of that suit. Especially since you’re a petite model.” She spoke the last part with a hint of bitterness.

“I looked at your record. I noticed that you usually get people who can take 10 times the weight I can? Why me?” I asked her.

“Not sure yet. But you’re lots of fun. I would have to say that was the most excited I felt in a very long time.” She said as she went back to her food. I felt chills go down my spine again. I thought about crawling back into the suit and turning invisible until it was my time to go back but then I knew she would kill me the second she found me. “I’m going to go back to bed. Feel free to do as you wish but when I wake up I expect you to be ready for one hell of a beating.”

“Where do you want me to sleep?” I asked as I finished the last of my food.

“You can sleep…” she thought about it as I got back into the suit,  “Sleep on the armrest of the couch. I promise I will wake you up before the next session.”

I nodded before flying over to the couch in the living room. I saw that it must have been where most of the others had slept because there was already Micro Inc. overnight station, complete with everything a consort needed to spend the night. I stripped out of the suit and out of the clothes that hadn’t dried yet. I crawled into the bed as the station about the size of two shoeboxes, closed around me to form a protective barrier.

I felt everything shift and snapped awake. After spending so many nights in places I try to forget I became a very light sleeper. The clear barrier showed Jasper peering in. I scrambled to get dressed in clothes that were my size and crawled into the suit. As soon as I booted up the suit the shelter unfolded itself and Jasper scooped me off my feet with blinding fast reflexes.  “I hope you got your rest. I have this routine that I go through with all the consorts but since you are a petite I am going to have to alter it a bit, don't worry I’m not cutting anything out I’m just shortening everything. If I have it figured right you can endure roughly 2 hours of constant pressure and 45 minutes of brutal torture right?” she asked as I was once again placed on the table.

“Yes.” I said softly.

“You're quite weak to be honest. I know that part of your limitation is because of your lung density but two hours is ungodly short. It is what it is though,” She paused as she sniffed the air, “did you leave the core on damage mode?”

“Shit.” I muttered as the system flashed a power warning before blacking out.

“It’s fine. Just means you can’t defend yourself” She smiled before I felt myself hurling through the air. I slammed into the wall before slamming into the ground.

The HUD on the screen was blank which allowed me a view of the room. I tried to move but without the suits help I was just deadweight.

Jasper walked over and picked me up. She threw me across the room and I slammed into the fridge with a crack. I knew even without power she could do this for 45 minutes before I began to break bones. Unless she started stomping on me again.

Jasper walked over and picked me again. “Having fun yet?” she asked.

I wasn't able to respond due to the fact the mike ran off of power. I noticed for the first time today that she wasn’t wearing any pants or socks. I felt us walking back to her bedroom again I knew that she was getting ready to beat the crap out of me again.  Jasper was only wearing a cami and a pair of panties that seemed like it could be a size to small. I felt apprehensive on what she might be planning.

I felt the suit start to buzz to life as we entered Jasper’s room. I smiled to myself as I tried to move around and tried to get free. “You thought that this was going to be easy? Hah!” Jasper taunted.

“What do you mea…”? I started but then I felt a surge of high voltage go through me and then the suit went black.

“That was enough juice to take the power core offline for an hour and a half. Don't worry the shock absorbers in suit aren’t damaged so you will be able to stand the next part.” She cooed at me as she hurled me towards the wall above her desk. I slammed into the wall and heard another crack somewhere in the suit. I tried to move because I was embedded into the wall when I fell into the chair her wooden computer chair. I knew what she was planning. Without air the suit couldn't circulate the air in the suit, or keep the pressure of her sitting on me off. She was going to crush me while suffocating the life out of me. I sat in the chair trying to contemplate my options. I wasn't really scared of the pressure or the pain. It was death that I feared and without the power core online that could easily happened. I realized with sickening thought I was kind of looking forward to this because deep down I loved the pain, which was I never screamed.

She walked over and looked down at me once. The shadow she casted almost blocked out the light. I braced myself for impact as she landed on me with a thud. The suit immediately started to groan against her. I could feel the pressure of her on top of me as breathing was difficult and would only get worse. I was under the flesh of her right cheek with her right hipbone positioned right on top of my chest. I could tell that she had definitely done this before. I should’ve checked the logs before I agreed to this. I felt her cross her legs as it added even more weight on top of me and the first cross support in the suit began to creak.

The problem with Jasper being so heavy was that the said shock absorbers were already compressed all the way down. The suit was designed to hold the client off the consort and what it couldn’t handle would be transfer to the consort. But the issue with me was that I was petite which meant my density after I shrank down was 1/8 of the other consorts. In less technical terms I was more brittle than they were and in turn couldn't take as much pressure. And without me to help support the suit, everything including myself snapped at a lot faster pace.

I heard music turn on followed by Jasper shifting in the seat which grinded me against the wood. I knew that this would take awhile and I couldn’t wait until it was over.

“This is boring.” Jasper said as she raised herself off me and landed a little harder. Another support snapped and my breathing was constricted to short gasps. At the rate I was going I would pass out from crush asphyxia in twenty minutes.

She lifted off of me again and landed with an audible thwack. The air was knocked out of me and my vision was wavy due to lack of oxygen. I wasn't doing very well under her.

“I can feel you hyperventilating. I thought you were a pro at this.” Jasper taunted as she landed on me again. Knocking the wind out of me while popping my shoulder out of place.

 I wanted to tell her that I never did this without the suits assistance because I was so small, but without power all I could do was grimace.

“What? Nothing to say?” she said as she rocked back and forth on hips slowly breaking the supports in the suit. “I guess I will have to punish you for not answering Me.” she said as she lifted off of me and stood. I only saw light for a second before she landed on me with the force of somebody 4 times her size.

The screen cracked down the middle and most of the supports in the suit snapped almost instantly. The suit collapsed down onto my chest for the first time I got here I felt her true Jasper’s true weight bare down on me. I was trying my best to hold my breath against her so she would crush the air out of me but my muscles could hold it and the air went rushing out of my lungs.

As soon as that happened I could feel the joints in my body trying to accommodate for the weight by popping out of place. My vision was fading fast as I couldn't take a breath in. she rose above me and I sucked in a breath against pained ribs. “Cat got your tongue?” She asked.

I tried to say something but I couldn't due to the fact I was gasping for air. “ You could move your head or nod or something. Let me know how I’m doing?” she said with a sinister smile knowing that the suit was paralyzing me. “Nothing fine. That’s going to be punished. Should’ve spoke up when you could.”

 I tried to yell as she slammed her ass back on me. I felt my shoulder snap along with my collarbone. The pain was blinding white as she rocked back and forth on top of me again. She stood up and looked at me. “This is for being a smart ass earlier.” She said as she stood up again.

She jumped and kicked her legs out from under her and landed on me. My limbs broke simultaneously and I blood shot into my mouth as I could feel my internal organs being ripped open. The nanobots in my body would start going to work on it right away but I could tell with her on me she would only cause more damage. She stayed there a minute as my lungs filled with blood. Before getting off. She smiled at me as I tried to cough up blood by my muscles were ripped to shreds by shattered ribs. She wanted to butt-drop me one more time, I could see it in her eyes. Instead, she took what looked to be a tazer and zapped the suit. The power-core snapped back on, pulling the chest plate and supports out of my mangled chest. I smiled to myself as a thought crossed my mind. This is the reason we weren’t allowed breast implants.

 

End Notes:

Please leave a comment on what you might want to see next? More violence or more exposition?

Chapter 3: Exposition anyone? by Senital2011
Author's Notes:

I'm thankful for the positive feedback. I really enjoy the fact that somebdoy other than myself likes this. 

Sorry for such the delay. I get writers stage fright about as frequently as i get writers block. 

 

 

 

 

~Jasper~

I stood over Keyla the power high surging through my veins, the internal battle of whether or not I should just kill her, raging in my head. I took the tazer off the computer desk and shocked the suit. I knew it would hurt like hell and probably cause even more damage to her but I couldn't bring myself over the feelings of power that hurting her caused.

I turned and walked away. I knew that causing any more damage would leave things beyond genetic repair and that was never a fun lawsuit to get out of.

After stripping out of the lace underwear and washing the blood off of me I looked into the mirror and thought for once what she might see me as. Red hair pulled back into a wet braid that went halfway down my back was something I had always done.  I thought about the feeling of the suit crushing beneath me, and how good it felt against my hip. It was the reason why I didn't wear pants was to feel all the intricate parts of the suit crushing slowly, the struggles of the consort. 

Something was bugging me though. It was something Keyla had said, ‘Why had I chosen her?’ she couldn't take the weight or the abuse that I usually dealt out. I wanted to scream. She was so intriguing and so aggravating at the same time it just made me easy to take my frustration out on her and it was satisfying that she was actually damaged when I hit a little harder than usual.

So did I enjoy the fact that she was fragile? I knew that she would never allow coming back here. That she would probably file a complaint about me to the board and that I would be restricted from petite models. It had happened the last time I had done this much damage to one of them and I wouldn't be surprised if she was the one who got me in trouble for good.

I put on a t-shirt and some sweats and walked back into the bedroom. She was still on the chair, which didn't surprise me. I pulled the chair away from the desk and turned it towards the bed before I plopped down onto the bed.  I looked her over. She was unconscious and the suit was sparking and flashing all over trying to weld the suit back together. There was blood pooled behind her head and some of it was drying on the outside of the suit. I put my hand beside her to see that she was roughly from the tip of my fingertip to the top of my wrist.

It brought me back to the thought of what I must look like to her. I was taller than most women. At 5’ll I was 11 times her size, but she didn't appear scared. I wondered if that was because of her training or if she enjoyed the beatings as much as I did? I knew that she was intimidated by me or else she wouldn't have hid or was that just because she was intentionally fucking with me?

She was brave I’d give her that. I looked back at her to see that she was covered in lacerations and bruises. I knew that she hasn't checked in in almost three days and since my place was isolated from the grid that she would have to or else I would have an officer at my door by tomorrow morning.

I heard a gasp followed by a whirl of the suit initializing all of its systems. “Settle down” I told her. “We’re not doing anything more today.” I said. “I thought you weren’t going to wake up for another hour at least.”

“What the hell was that?” she asked as she sat up.

“That was me saving your life. I’ve done this plenty of times Keyla. I know you aren’t used to this kind of torture but it’s the reason why I chose you.”

“Because you like beating the shit out of me?” she asked.

“Because you’re delicate. You actually break when I use too much force and that is the most pleasurable thing about you. That you aren’t durable as the others. I was so tempted to just finish you right then and there but something stopped me.” I explained.

“That was way too close.” She said, the fire in her voice evaporating.

“I know. I forgot that you are in fact delicate.” I sighed.  “I need to know something.”

“Ask away.” She said as she stood and tested the joints in the suit.

“Are you going to file a complaint against me?”

“No. I figured that it wouldn't do anything for me or for you. I’ve noticed that you relatively enjoyed it and I didn't want me being the end to that. I’m just wondering on how you have been getting away with killing us and just as you put it ‘paying the fee’. How could you make that much money? Most of the people who kill a consort get charged with manslaughter or worse?” I smiled at the question. I knew the answer to the question but I didn't think she wanted to know.

“Did you ever look at the files of the consorts that I killed?” I asked as I shifted to have my face towards the chair.

“No, they were sealed. We usually aren’t allowed to see the other consorts personal details. Just the clients file that the consorts left.” She explained.

“One of the interesting thing about my job is that I am usually given the consorts, not allowed to select them. I am the quality control at Micro Inc. I am hired to come in and do random evaluations at all the locations all over the world. I’ve learned not to care about the consort just the performance they give. Most of the time I am given a consort who has been trained but is a felon. The government has used the system as an alternative to locking them up. It saves on food and space and manpower.” I paused.

“So when I get a client with a new serum or a new suit and they want me to test it, the consort file is usually stamped with an ‘okay to kill’ seal. The fee that I am required to pay is to reimburse the government for the lost worker that the death row prisoner would’ve had earned. There have been instances where the equipment or the serum failed and the consort was killed, but again those were with prisoners. Not people of the entertainment industry. I’ve just done so many execution orders the last couple of weeks that when I showed up to the store to collect a model I assumed that I would be forced an execution order. But then I was allowed to choose and you were there. It wasn’t fair to you and I probably should’ve gotten somebody with a little bit more durability. I’m sorry that I have upset you and I hope that you can forgive my actions. I would hate that the company loses a great model like you because I was an asshole to you. You are a great model Keyla and I want you to know that.”

“Holy shit” was all she said.

~Keyla~

I knew that it was rumor that people like Jasper existed in the company. I just never thought that I would get to meet one. I knew that she had hired me and that I had agreed so it wouldn't change things between us but I was just shocked about the true nature behinds Jasper’s cruelness. I smiled to myself as activated the jets on the pack.

“What are you thinking?” she asked. Her mood had been particularly depressing and it was my job to change that.

“That what you told me doesn't change the relationship between the two of us. You still hired me to entertain and pleasure. So I am going to wash-off and then I am going to have something to eat, then I will be yours for the evening. I understand that you feel bad about this but it isn’t your fault. If I didn't enjoy it as well I would’ve called for extraction a long time ago. Right now I don't really want this to end and I am perfectly okay with being with you for the next two days. I know you’ve probably run out of ways to torture me but your creative right? Or maybe you aren’t.” I flashed a wicked smile knowing that I was playing with fire.

“Go do your stuff so I can kick you ass!” she hurled a pillow at me as I dodged it with ease and flew off with her laughter echoing in the background.

 

 

End Notes:

I hoped this helps with the questions. Next chapter will contain more violence mixed in.

If you have suggestions please leave them in the reviews or p.m. me?

Chapter 4: Out with the old. by Senital2011
Author's Notes:

Super Sorry about the delay. 

The water that I used to wash off was boiling hot. Mostly because I couldn’t figure out the correct combination of the cold and hot valves on Jasper’s kitchen sink to make the wash comfortable. I was in and then out in less ten minutes but I had to wake in the sink because the walls were over three times my height at the suit ran through its self-cleaning process.  I was standing on the edge of the sink when I felt a wall of flesh close around and I tensed. Jasper set me down on the counter top and shut the water off. There was a micro-meal waiting for me.

“Like I said, you don’t have to be afraid when you’re out of the suit. I am not going to hurt you because it take longer and the wounds are more likely permanent.” She said to me as she set the suit onto the counter next to me. “Eat up, before I change my mind.”

I started to ask about what she meant but then I focused on the food.  If anything set me on edge it was being exposed to the elements while Jasper was around. The meal was bland, one of those that you can tell was obviously packaged and then shrunk and then frozen to keep the flavor. It tasted like cardboard but anything that was shrunk down to this size for my consumption usually did. It was one of the reasons why I usually stole from the fridge. 

The suit dinged and I walked over to it. It had vaporized the water inside to thoroughly sterilize the inside of the suit because the last thing a consort needed was a blood-borne illness. I walked up to it and it opened expectantly and I crawled inside. Jasper walked over and threw away the micro-meal container and then picked me up before setting me on the table. “Stay here,” She said. She walked out of the room toward her bedroom. When she returned she was wearing black yoga pants and a black tank top. “As you know, it’s your last day here so I’m going to give you a choice on how you want to be tortured. We’re going for a run. I can run a good four miles and I’m sure that you can fly that far but you’re not going to be flying.  You’re going to be under my foot the entire time. Now here’s where your choice comes in. you can ride on the inside of my shoe which will smell bad and be painful but you should be able to survive it, or be on the outside of the show with the core on damage mode and maybe survive. The only difference between the two is the length. If you choose the first it will be a 45-minute run because that all you can survive. If you turn damage mode on we will go until I decide to stop. Yes there is the possibility that you will perish but I have to experiment just this once. So what is the choice?”

I was almost instantly regretting the fact that I had eaten, though the suit had ways with dealing with the situation that a consort had vomited but I would try to hold it together and try not to think about the motion that going on a 45 minute run would put me through. The other issue is the smell, I hadn’t been trapped inside her shoe for more than a couple of minutes and when I had been I was almost dying so the smell hadn’t affected me. But this was different, if I used the damage core feature I would get fresh air but it would be one hell of a ride, the second option was in her shoe, which wouldn’t be bad at first but like a car, the suit draws air in from the outside and eventually I would be subjected to the smell. Each side had their benefits but they also had their downfalls. Going without damage mode would be extremely brutal but even with damage mode I would get the full force of her weight on against hard concrete which could be bad especially if she decided that she didn’t want to stop after the suit had taken its beating.

I looked at her face and it was stern with almost no emotion expect for her blue eyes were lit up with anticipation mixed with pleasure. “I guess the logical decision would to be endure inside of your shoe, because on the outside the suit will more than definitely fail.”

“If you decide that you want to cheat me or be funny I will make sure that the bottom of my foot is the last thing that you see.  Other than that, we’re running to a bus stop about 30 minutes away, there I will board the bus and it will take me to the other stop that is 15 minutes away and I will run the rest of the way back to my house, you will get a break for the ride but don’t count on being able to heal much on it. Depending on the day, the bus is to full and I have to stand but we will see. I wont be taking you out in public unless the buzzer for your life support sounds and then I will only pull my foot out to keep the pressure off but when it turns off I will be sticking my foot back in and we will resume the run. Does this make sense?” she asked.

I nodded.  “Good” she smile as she took me in her hand and walked into the living room and she dropped me into a pair of white running shoes that had faded into brown with dirt and dust. I looked down to see that I had about 3 inches left before my feet touched the end of her shoe. She tilted the shoe down and I slid down. Without her foot in the shoe I could barely move my arms outwards or bend my knees I knew that it was going to be a tight fit. I thought about trying to turn over when I felt myself plummet before slamming into the insole that had almost no cushioning to the fall.

I heard the sound of the laces being undone as she Jasper adjusted the shoe. I tried to look at the insole but couldn’t crane my head around to see it. I could only picture that there was an outline in the shoe of a person in the shoe where she had gone running with a consort before. Jasper slipped her foot in slowly and I saw the toe section of the thin yellow sock pass over my face before blackness as her foot slid over the suit. The suit creaked as she set her foot on the floor and I felt myself being moved by her toes as she tried to get her foot comfortable in she shoe. She stood and the suit groaned against the weight of her. I figured that I my head was under the arc of her foot just below the heel and that put my knees under the ball of her foot and my feet were forced awkwardly between her toes. She stepped slowly at first and the flex in her toes broke both my ankles in one step and I knew that this was probably going to be one of the longest runs I have been on. I heard the ringing of keys and then the weight of her foot disappeared for as I felt my self getting stood on my head as I assume she sat down to do stretching.

“I hope your ready.” She said as I returned to lying on my back and the weight of her was back on the suit. She took of her left foot and in a second I was in the air and thrown so that I was thrown against what I assumed was her heel. The g’s shifted and I was slammed into the ground and her foot slammed into the suit squeezing the air out of me. I knew that I would have to time my breaths right or else I would pass out in about five minutes.  The weight was bearable for about 15 minutes until the charge dropped below 75% and the suit started letting me take the blows for her footfalls. It felt like somebody was dropping a bag of brick on my everywhere at once. I would take a breath while I was in mid free fall only to have it knocked out of me. I told my self I had only ten minutes left until the bus station.

I was trying to focus on breathing so I didn’t have to smell what smelt liked rotten onions and molding leather but the humidity in the suit from the heat of the day and her foot sweating forced me to breath through my nose. At the twenty-minute mark my world shifted again and we were running down hill. The gravity of freefalling and only to have almost 8 times her weight slam into me rapidly brought the suit down to 35%. The supports on my sides were weakening fast and then next step slammed into me full force. I felt a rib snap as her foot landed on me. I heard a chuckle from above and the footfalls seem to increase which meant I was taking short little breaths not inhaling all the way only to have all the air forced out of my lungs. 

The footfalls were taking about one percent each step and in knew in two or three minutes I wouldn’t have any assistance which meant I had five minutes where I would be bearing her full weight each step. The screen on cracked as I slipped her heel for only a minute. I felt her stumble a little and I smiled to myself because I knew that the head section of the suit wouldn’t cushion her footfalls stepping so it would feel like running full weight on sharp rock. The suit warned about system failure and the chest support gave out just as her foot slammed into me. I felt three ribs and my knees give out crack simultaneously. The next stepped caused another rib to snap. It felt like I was breathing nails and chocking on the thick air. I knew that I would make it to the bus stop but with for ribs and a two broken legs it was bleak.  Her steps were causing hairline fractures on the screen of the suit and I felt every one of them in my sternum the only thing that was keeping her footfall from crushing me flat. I heard the sound in her footsteps change signifying that we had moved to a different surface and the weight became a little bit more bearable but the fact that we were on a level surface didn’t face the fact that her footfalls were breaking the suit into pieces. I could feel the shell of the chest plate cutting into my sides due to the broken supports. I heard the alarm on the suit signaling that it was now on emergency power and in two steps the suit went silent, as the battery system had failed. Her next step landed on me and I screamed as her foot slammed into me and the sharp metal of the supports punctured my side. Each stepped pushed the medal harder against bleeding ribs and I knew that it was a matter of steps before last of my ribs gave a way and my heart stopped.

I felt another hard step as if she had skipped a beat and then nothing. I could barley breathe and my eyes felt heavy from blood loss. I was on the verge of passing out and I didn’t know if I would wake up. I felt her foot shift and light blinded me as she pulled her foot out of the shoe.

She brought her shoe up to her face and gasped. “I knew it was bad but I didn’t realize it was this bad. You can’t stay in there but I don’t have any pockets. Shit.” She exclaimed. She picked pulled me out of the indent I had made in her shoe. She set me down gently on the bench next to her and I realized that she was the only one here in the bus stop. The suit booted on and the power display showed 3%. I knew it wasn’t much to do what ever she had planned but it couldn’t be good. She picked me up again and mouthed the word sorry before looking around quickly before stuffing me sideways down the back of her pink thong.

The elastic material pulled on my shattered hips and I felt Jasper sitting down on me very slowly. I felt her weight pushing back down on me as she sat down and onto the wooden bench and the suit compressed into me. I could hardly breathe and the suit was protesting against her along with my shattered body. I couldn’t feel anything as the suit had injected me with the painkillers. But I knew that I most of my ribs had fractures in them and my legs were in pretty bad shape. I tried to switch the suit to damage mode but the screen wasn’t responding to my commands. The cracks on the screen that were there were only getting bigger because the power core couldn’t keep up with her weight on me.

The suit made a loud cracking sound her weight collapsed onto to me. The suit detected the nausea spreading through me and snapped my head to the side and unfolded the faceplate just as I vomited. It didn’t go far because Jasper’s butt cheeks were forming a solid wall on the other side of the edge of the plate. I could feel her weight pushing in on my skull because the suit had unfolded the only thing that kept it off. The world seemed to spin away as I heard a cracking sound resonating in my skull.

 

The electric charge surged through me and I snapped awake. I was sitting on Jasper’s kitchen. It was the charge meant to restart a consort’s heart in the event of cardiac arrest. The whirl of the nanobots was surging through my body sounded in my ears. The suit showed that it had a 10% charge and a chart filled my eyes of all the broken bones I had. It also had an overlay of the organs that had suffered significant damage. My heard and my brain were probably the only thing that had gone unscathed which probably the only reason the shock worked. Out of 207 of my bones the only ones that didn’t have any breaks where my sternum and the disks that made up my spine, “are you okay?”

I blinked twice and the computer changed the red critical light in the suits head to green. “Oh thank god,” Jasper said.

It was another 25 minutes before I was able to speak and almost an hour before I was able to move. Jasper had filled a cake pan full of warm water and set in on the table so I could get out of the suit and wash up.

After exiting the suit I went through the test of walking and stretching to make sure no permanent damage had been done. “ Are you okay?” she asked as I finished stretching I gave her a thumbs up and she left the room and left a set of clothes for me to change into on the table.

After 45 minutes of soaking in the warm water that had tinted slightly red with the blood from my clothing I climbed out of the pan and changed into the clothes before pulling the suit out of the water and climbing into it.

I flew into the living room where I found Jasper sitting on the couch. “Glad to see you’re okay.”

“No permanent damage done so we’re good.” I said.

“No hard feelings?” she asked.

“It was closer to death than I’ve wanted to be but I’ve been through it before so all is good.” I told her, shuddering at the memories of the two times it had happened before this.

“Good, well I have to drive you back and check you in. If you report me I completely understand.” Jasper said as I landed in her hand.

“I relatively enjoyed my time here so I won’t be reporting you. It’s going to be a couple of months before I want to go through that kind of treatment again, but it was nice.” I smiled at her as she dropped me in her purse and we walked out to the car.

I flew out of her purse as we were driving back to the Micro Inc. store and hovered by the mirror before resting on the dash. The ride was spent in mostly silence and Jasper held me in her hand as she carried me into the store before dropping me on the counter.

“Everything go well Miss Creaston?” the clerk asked as she double-checked the paper work for Jasper’s name.

“It was probably the best time I’ve had in a really long time. A much needed vacation.” Jasper said.

“Okay,” clerk said as she took out a wand and scanned the suit and it automatically loaded the data off the suits hard drive and onto computer on the desk, “it looks like we had a couple of close calls?” the clerk asked.

“Yeah,” Jasper started about that but the clerk looked at me for an explanation.

“Jasper is used to a more durable consort and she got a little rough, but it doesn’t matter because I enjoyed the experience.” I said and smiled.

“If Keyla says that it was okay then everything is good to go. Just a reminder that you come back and take Keyla out in three months, this is standard policy at Micro Inc. but if you want we can give you a call when the resting period is over?”

“I’m sure that will be fine,” Jasper said as she dug her wallet out for payment.

“Anything else you had to say to Keyla?” the clerk asked.

“No, that will be all.” Jasper said as the clerk lowered me into the sound proof box that had my name on the outside.

I smiled as Jasper paid and then waved at me before leaving. The clerk took me out of the box and set me on the counter.

I turned and looked at her. “Are you sure that you’re okay? The file said that you had a cardiac arrest. Did we need to flag Miss Creaston’s profile for you?”

“No, it was okay. I’m fine. She just took it a little to far. She felt really bad about it and it wasn’t like she wasn’t anything indecent. You can look at the footage but I am really okay and will not be reporting her.”

“If you insist that you’re okay then we will check you in and then get you prepped for the consort file and then you can go to the dormitory.” The clerk smiled. “It looks like you have two weeks of vacation time did you want to use that?”

“No, just the standard two day leave.” I said as the clerk went to the back of the office to print off some paperwork.

When she came back she scanned a barcode and then set to registering on the computer. “Did you want to be un-shrunk for you rest period or just stay in the dorm?”

“I’ll stay in the dorm. The procedure makes me nauseous and I don’t want to deal with that for two days only to have to go through it again.” I explained.

“Makes sense. Okay. Did you want me to put the usual report?”  She asked.

“Yeah.” I said as I flew to the back of the office where they held the storage for the suits and the entrance to a dorm, an underground building that housed the consorts and everything to make life comfortable for the times between sessions. I ejected myself from the suit and a robotic arm put it into a box for holding so I could pick it up in two days after my leave.

“Have a good weekend,” the clerk said as she poked her head into the office before I stepped into the eight-inch elevator that sat about desk level with the clerk.

“You too.” I said as the doors closed. I was looking forward to the two days off.

End Notes:

Jasper will be back in a different story. Thanks for reading and sorry about the delay. Next chapter shouldn't be such a span. Leave a review and let me know how I am doing. Happy Reading

Chapter 5: In with the new. by Senital2011
Author's Notes:

Sorry with the gap again. Thank you for reading if you've made it this far. Please enjoy the chapter

 

Chapter 5: In with the new

Fast forward two days of sleeping and watching b-rated movies and I was back in the soundproof box awaiting my next client the conversation that the clerk had with me this morning kept playing over in my head.

 

“Good morning Keyla.” The clerk had said

I wasn’t used to being greeted so promptly so I automatically knew it was probably bad news. “Morning” I said with a wave.

“I’m afraid I have bad news” Called it. “The suit that you usually use failed its durability test while you were away and so we have sent it off for repair. So we are giving you an older suit. It’s not rated for your durability so you are going to have to play it safe.”

“What’s the suit rated for?” I asked.

“With a normal consort it’s rated to 200lbs. but since you are a petite model its rated for less than 125lbs. And it also has hand controls instead of the eye controls. So please do be careful.”

Great. Hand controls suck because if something happens to the arm of the suit you lose some of the suits functionality. I assumed that they must have pulled this suit out of the archives because they needed the numbers for the day. “Jesus Janice that’s less than a what a child weighs.”

“I know but it’s the only suit we got and frankly we are down to five people today and you are really needed due to the fact that there are so many people out on leave.” I looked at the nametag pinned to the ladies shirt to make sure that I had gotten it correct. I smiled to myself to see that I had remembered the name as Janice picked me up gently and placed me next to the suit. As always the suit closed around me and I moved my fingers to start up the suits interface. The older models were nice in the fact that they didn’t the HUD’s didn’t completely obscures your vision with information but that’s about were their luxuries ended.  I looked at myself in the mirror to see the thin wires running through the suit. That was the one of the other reasons why this model had been done away with was because it wasn’t clear enough and nine times out of ten you could tell the consort was in a suit because something always glitched out. I did not miss these things one bit. I ran through touching my different fingers to my palms to get used to the control layout again. The suit chirped at me to tell me that the defenses had been disabled or removed and I silently swore at myself. Janice picked my up and placed me into a cage. “Don’t worry Keyla, I’ll make sure that the person you go out to is gently before we even let them take you home.”

“Thanks,” I said giving her a fake smile. I wasn’t worried about the person who would be taking me home; I was worried whom they might have at home.

 

 

I snapped back to the present because the box I was in had shifted. I looked up to see a woman who looked to be in her late thirties. She had mouse brown hair that was frizzled on the ends and looked like she had just ran a brush through it before coming here. The stress lines on her face said that she had kids and was trying to figure out how to fit some time in for me and not them. I smiled at the thought that I was going to be someone’s guilty pleasure but the smile faded quickly as I realized that she had kids and it could be a very bad scene if one them got ahold of me.

“Do you plan being extremely violent to the consort?” Janice asked.

“Oh heavens no.” the woman flushed as I assumed she was thinking of the events that were going to transpire this evening. My grin got bigger and I couldn’t help but assuring her that it was nothing to be bashful over.

 “Some casual role-playing and not much else. I doubt I have the energy for anything else these days” the lady joked and my smile faded a little. As much as I liked being a consort the ones who ‘didn’t have much energy these days’ were always boring. But boring was good considering that I doubt this suit could take anything more exciting than being accidently stepped on.”

“How long are you planning on keeping her?”

“Is three days okay?” I sighed and turned my mic off to tune out the rest of the official business. When the woman picked me up I turned my mic back on.

“Well if you didn’t already hear my name is Jenny.” She said as she walked out to a mini-van that from the looks of it had seen better days.

 “My name is Keyla,” I told her.

“Well Keyla, I’m going to be honest. I don’t know how much time I will have between the two jobs, to spend with you but you can come with me to work, well that might not be a good idea because my night job is kinda hectic, but my evening job is okay.” She said as I got set in a cup holder and Jenny started the van.

“What’s your night job?” I asked.

“I’m an emt. Most days it can be just wait around with no calls but you never know.” She checked her watch. “Shit, I have to get going. I’m going to drop you off at my house and as long as you stay in my room my kids should leave you alone. I’m sorry that this is how our first night is going to be. But I will make it up to you tomorrow.” She winked and I giggle to myself at the fact of how corny some people could be.

Fifteen minutes later I was in a room that was messy but looked like it wasn’t used much. Jenny had told me that her kids’ names were Mickey and Sasha. They were fraternal twins and at the age of 18 she couldn’t wait for them to graduate and move on to college. I knew that they shouldn’t be a problem unless one of them had a thing for people like me. Jenny left in a rush and I was left pondering what I should do.  Could watch TV but being six inches tall the TV’s were hard to see due to some technical science of how my eyes perceived the world of digital electronics.

I sighed to myself as I heard a door slam somewhere in the house and a female voice rang out shouting “Mom we’re home.” I thought about flying out to greet them but then thought better of it because I could tell it wasn’t something Jenny wanted to tell her kids.

I flew down and landed behind the Micro Inc. overnight station, which sat on the vanity that was across the room from Jenny’s bed. I would’ve gone into the station but a pile of folded clothes sat on top of it. Guess I’m sleeping in the suit tonight I thought as tried the camouflaged mode on the suit but it chirped at me saying it was broken.

“I heard something in her bedroom.” I heard who I assumed was Sasha as they huddled outside Jenny’s door.  Fuck me. I thought to myself as I tried to look for a better place to hide. The room was littered with clothes but other than that everything was on the ground and the bathroom and closet doors had been firmly shut. I could’ve hidden under the clothes but being under a pile of dirty laundry only to get stepped on didn’t exactly please me. I know the suit had a GPS tracker built into it but other than that I didn’t have any means to contact Micro Inc. it would take the event of my death in order for them to dispatch a team to Jenny’s house and I didn’t plan on dying tonight.  I had been to caught up on thinking about hiding and staying out of sight that when the door swung open and the lights flickered on I was levitating in the middle of the room.

“Well shit,” I said out loud.  As a girl and a boy stared at me, I thought about bolting but Sasha while on the short side stood in front of her brother who pretty much had to duck in order to get inside the bedroom.

“Oh, shit? That isn’t a very nice greeting.” Sasha told me.

“Sorry, you startled me.” I said as flew down and landed on a bedpost.

“Don’t worry, we’re not going to hurt you.” Sasha said as she walked forward to close the gap between the door and me. “Somebody else is.” She said as she lunged at me and I dashed to the side.  Sasha stumbled and then smiled at me with a crooked grin. “You can run all you want, we have tools to catch you. But I don’t think you want us to do that? Do you?”

“I’m always on for a chase.” I said as I set the jets to full blast and zipped over Mickey’s heard. I flew down the hallway almost faster than Mickey could run. About the time I reached the living the room I felt a jolt run through the suit and the screen blacked out and I fell like deadweight to the ground. I landed with a crack and I felt my shoulder dislodge. “Fuck me” I said as I tried to move the deadweight of the suit. I cringed at the pain that was singing through my body as I tried to recover from the zap of the Taser. I only managed to roll over when I saw the bottom of yellow Nike fill my vision. The shoe slammed into and ground me into the carpet. The suit was creaking against the weight and cracks weight rapidly spreading across the HUD. I couldn’t breathe as the weight against me had crushed the chest plate into me. It rocked back and forth once causing both my shoulders to make a ghastly crunching sound before Sasha pulled her foot off of me. Nausea over took me but I clenched my teeth together and the feeling passed. I felt myself being hoisted into the air before set down on a table. Sasha’s green eyes peered into mine.

“That wasn’t much of a chase now was it?” she asked me. I shook my head slowly as the Nano-bots worked on trying to piece back together my shoulders. She looked at my shoulders to and saw the blood seeping through my shirt where the suit had cut into me. “Oh my god did I hurt you?” I glared at her. By the tone of her voice I could tell she was mocking me. “I told you we had tools to catch you. My brother and I are pro’s at this. We’ve been catching your kind for over four years now.” The suit booted on with a chirp a sparking noise, but I still couldn’t feel anything past my shoulders.

“That’s an older model Sasha.” A deep voice said as I looked over at Mickey.

“How can you tell?” she asked and then he pointed a finger at my shoulder which one of the wires had broken and the Nano-bots were working to try and weld it back together. “No wonder she went down without a struggle. The patch that you put into the router totally disabled her defenses.”

“Would you guys mind filling me in on what in the hell is going on here?” I asked trying to keep my voice calm. The thought that they had hacked into the onboard system scared me a little more than it should.

“You want the low-down or the gory details?” Sasha asked. I opened my mouth to respond but Sasha kept speaking. “That was a rhetorical question hun. What’s going on here is simple. When Micro Inc. perfected the shrink-suit they made a game changer but you already knew this. Gone was the days of using Barbie dolls as playthings, now you can have your own miniature human to fuck around with. It also changed how giantess media was done. If you could figure out the encryption on the suits, you could see what the consort sees, because every suit has a built-in camera to report abuse of course. So people started to hack the suits, to take the footage and edit out the boring bits and then sell it online. And that is what’s going on here. My brother and I take one of you guys to school with us and sell what you see. Unaware of course because that’s what sells the best. Most of the films are about 45 minutes long because that’s the length of a class period. It’s just what’s been requested the most. We use to do most of the film ourselves but you can only do so much to a consort before the footage starts to look the same. But throw one of them into an unknown classroom and everything changes.  Every consort reacts different to being trapped in a seat or a stuck in a hallway during the break between classes.” She smiled to herself.

“How do you get away with this?” I asked as I sat up slowly testing my arms and the different buttons on my palms.

“Simple, we give the consorts a portion of the check. Most of them don’t report the others and us just simply disappear. If you know what I mean.” I heard her brother giggle at that reference.

“Yeah, I got it.” I shivered as I looked at the power meter in the corner of my screen. It read 81% and wasn’t climbing.

“So, what is your name? I’ve been so rude not even introducing myself.” Sasha turned to me. “I’m Sasha and this is Mickey, but you can call him Mick.”

“I’m Keyla,” I said.

“Last name dearie. For the database.” Sasha asked as her brother typed something on a tablet

“Renolds.” I said.

“Wow, mom got a good one,” Mickey blurted out.

“Exactly how good?” Sasha asked.

“She’s a professional. Been out more than 300 times, each time ending with a positive customer review. This girl has been in the request list for months. We put her into a film and we can charge some serious cash. People have been offering to rent her out and then send her to us, just to have her in a ten-minute clip. Think if we put her in a full-length clip. We’ve scored the mother load Sasha.” He said glanced me over.

“Just one problem Mick, her suit isn’t that strong. She’s rated 125, 150 at max. We put her into an unaware clips and she’s going to perish.” Sasha said.

“Hmm, that is unfortunate. Don’t we have any spare suits?” he asked.

“Right, don’t interfere with the casualties, and no souvenirs. How are you so sure what she rated though?” he asked.

“When I stepped on her, it cracked the suit.”

“But you had just tased the suit. None of the supports were functioning.” He countered.

“It’s an older suit. It doesn’t have the tech the new ones do; I mean look at the wires in it. When this suit dies it takes the core a good fifteen minutes to come back on and I’m not even sure it has a damage mode. I mean we could film and sell it but if she dies and Micro Inc. comes across the footage, we go to jail for murder.” Sasha said the tension in her voice clear.

“They don’t watch our films anyways.” Mick tried to argue.

“They do, but we haven’t done anything illegal. Nobody has died on film and so we haven’t been punished for it. But if we send her out there without the suit she needs she is going to die.” I stared at both of them. Sasha was tense from the shoulders down and Mickey had his head cocked to one side trying to figure out a way to make it work.

“Do I get a vote in this?” I asked trying to contain a smirk.

Sasha gave me a glared at me and I felt the confidence leak out just a little. I opened my mouth to say something but was cut off. “One more peep and I’ll kill you myself.” Mickey said. He turned to Sasha,  “Lay down the ground rules with her and keep her away from me. I’ll try to work out a solution by tomorrow morning.” Mickey turned and thudded off to his room.

“Ground rules: You will only speak when spoken to. You are allowed to roam the house but will stay out of Mick’s and my room. You will not try to escape. You will not vandalize the house. You will not try and contact anyone outside this house, which includes Micro Inc., and our mother. If you have an immediate need you will hover in our eyesight and wait to be acknowledged. Any violation of these rules will result in fifteen minutes of torture and I would say by the current state of your suit, you better hope it’s me you piss off and not Mickey. Do you understand the ground rules?” Sasha asked.

“Yes ma’am.” I said.

“One more, you will call me mistress, I don’t expect you to be speaking with my brother but if you address me call me mistress. Understood?”

“Yes mistress” I said. I didn’t do well with titles like that but on the flipside I didn’t want to know what kind of torture she could think up.

“You will wait here until supper. I will bring the overnight station out so you have a place to sit down and rest but I don’t want you flying around until we get things figured out. I know your life shouldn’t matter to me but I don’t want to go to jail incase something bad happens to you, and I’m sure my mom would be pissed if we said that another one escaped again.” Sasha turned around and walked out of the kitchen before coming back and setting the overnight station on the counter.

 I flew up to it and it opened before closing around me. I didn’t look forward to what Mickey might come up with in order to make the films. I could see it in his eyes that all he saw me as was a dollar signs and when I gave him sass he didn’t like it. I hit the button on my hand and the suit unfolded around me and I laid down on the temporary bed that came with the kit to try and keep my mind off the thoughts of what could possibly happen tomorrow if they decided to go through with the film.

End Notes:

Feedback is appreciated. The next Chapter might be fatal. I'm Half and Half. So vote one way or the other. It would be great to know if I'm doing okay or not. Thanks again for reading. I do appreciate all the feed back and it does help with the ideas for the next chapter. 

Chapter 6: Consort In Peril by Senital2011
Author's Notes:

 Sorry about the delay. Again.

I woke with a start. I was already in the suit and based on my surroundings I wasn’t in the overnight station anymore. It didn’t surprise me at all that they had hacked the station to allow for it to be opened against the consort’s wishes. I was hesitant on the fact that Sasha and Mickey were only using the suit for the surveillance features, regardless of whether or not I approved of it. I would more than likely be filing a report with Micro after this; that is if I made it through.

I could tell that I was strapped to a board and the motor functions of the suit had been disabled. I tried to look around when Sasha’s filled my vision.

“Glad to see you’re awake darling. We’ve modified the suit as you may have noticed but it can’t take much more than a 30 minutes session. So we’re not quite sure on how we’re getting the footage but we shall obtain it, you’re just going to have to be strong and endure.”

“Why can’t I move?!” I yelled and the microphone on the suit caused Sasha to jump.

“Sorry, I didn’t know that this was still enabled, mistress.” I sneered.

“We have the motor functions of the suit disabled. And they will remain that way until after the end of the shooting. Can’t have you wiggling up a storm while somebody is sitting on you and get us in trouble. Our school has a very strict policy on bringing consorts to school but what they don’t know doesn’t hurt us. Just you.” Sasha motioned to her brother who had pulled up the model of the suit on a tablet.

“These are the modifications that were made to the suit.” He pointed to the chest are and the skull “These sections have been retrofitted with extra shock absorbers and bioplastic. We’ve installed a faster Nano-bot system but at the cost of more power consumption. You don’t have the AI system to help you. The cameras have been enhanced for obvious reasons and the life support alarm has been taken out again for obvious reasons. Your damage will continue to display on your screen not for your benefit but that of the viewers. The camouflage has been activated but all of the other defenses have been disabled. If the suit goes into cardiac arrest we will rescue you, not before then. You will be taped down to one of the chairs and I or Sasha will retrieve you after the class is over. As soon as we enter the school, the outside speakers on the suit will be disabled, so feel free to scream because nobody is going to hear you, for the ten million or so people who have been requesting this clip since you became famous.”

“Did I miss anything sis?” he asked as he turned away from me.
            “The escape act?” Sasha said.

“Right,” Mickey turned back to looking at me, “Any attempts to escape will be met by probable death. Especially if you try to eject yourself while the person is sitting on you. I know the consort act between the USA government and Micro Inc. says that we are liable for your well-being but if you try to escape and die in the process we are not responsible. We will only intervene at the last moment and then it might be too late, we will just see if you live up to your rep ‘as one of the toughest petites around.’” I cringed at the old motto that I had attached with the advertisement they used to give out. It had resulted in one to many close calls. As I assume this might be the case as well. “Now, if you don’t mind. Time to say good night.” Mickey said and swung a hammer at my head.

Tricky bastard I thought and then all was black.

Usually when you get knocked out cold as a consort the places you wake up are stranger than where you fell asleep. But at the moment I knew this place. It was the place of hell for more times than one, mostly because I was short.  My head had a slight throb in it I assumed it was from the hammer, but maybe I had gotten the video over with and passed with flying colors. Dream on I told myself. They would want me awake because most unaware videos have the small one (me) freaking out while the giant/giantess obliviously crushes them. I wouldn’t give them the satisfaction of hearing me scream though.

I tried the different controls on my hands and almost all of them sounded with the answer ‘control disabled’. It was something the corporation did to stop the suits from flying themselves, in case anybody wanted to steal one. And in the few cases it sealed a consort in due to a faulty sensor or something. I knew this was purposeful hijacking and I would definitely be detailing a report about it, but hey; maybe his modifications would hold and I would come out unscathed. I laughed at myself. Considering the only thing that was reinforced was the chest and the head piece even if the person was light as a feather I would still have shattered limbs at the end of the class period because high schoolers don’t sit still.

I tried to crane my head but the suit wouldn’t budge. I looked out the HUD and could see the obscured light of the outside world caused by the tape.  I tried to move my arm and I could only strain the muscle against the point where the suit would’ve been told to move but didn’t. “Fuck him.” I groaned. 

After what seemed like ten minutes of struggling against the controls I slumped back in the little space that I had in the suit, drenched in my own suit. I knew that my clothes were sticking to my but without any controls I couldn’t adjust the temperature of the suit nor, take these clothes off. It would only get hotter when people started to show up. I tried looking around for a clock only to find the faded white ceiling tiles, the back of a blue chair and the bottom of the desk that the chair was attached to. Desk had gum on the bottom of it but nothing else that would be of use anyways.

I tried the AC control again only to get the message of ‘control disabled’. My only question, why would he disable the only thing that would bring in fresh. It clicked after a moment. The suction from the suit no matter how minute would work off the tape and I would be free. “Fuck you” I said hoping that he was actually filming right now. I was glad for the fact that these suits didn’t have the face cameras on them. I was startled by the sound of footsteps walking past and then I heard a feminine voice, “Hello Mickey.”

“Hey Ms. Fryer” He grumbled. From the sounds of it he was at least three isles over. Or three chairs behind me.

Tricky bastard. Come in here and tape me down. Boy if I ever get ahold of him in when I am not shrunk… “And fuck that” I said out loud.  Even outside of the suit I was still 4’7” which put Mickey a good foot and a half taller than me.  Stupid genetics.

I waited as people filed in slowly. From my guess this was the first class of the day because everybody was bitching about it being Monday. I tried to think of something other than the warmth of the suit when a shadow passed over me. I snapped to attention just as jean-clad ass slammed into me.

The suit creaked underneath the weight of the person and as soon as it was there it was gone.  A face reappeared and a girl with hazel green eyes and wavy brown hair stared straight at me. “What’s wrong?” somebody asked her.

“Nothing,” I heard her say as she turned and answered them. She hesitated a couple of seconds before slamming back down into me. The suit creaked loudly this time in audible protest that it couldn’t handle her weight. She rolled her ass across the seat and cracks started to form across the screen. This wasn’t good.

She lifted herself up again and slammed back down into me. “It just feels like I’m sitting on something.” I wanted to shout at her that she was, but I knew the mic wouldn’t work and she would never hear me.

“Oh,” was all her friend said. The girl waited for a few seconds. I was perpendicular so I had the bottom half of her embezzled right pocket pressed into the helmet of the suit. She lifted up again and then slammed down into me again. I heard a support in the leg section give out and her weight collapsed onto my legs.

The heat inside the suit had gone up considerably as I could feel sweat droplets rolling down my forehead as I tried to drip them away from my eyes.

The power rating on the suit was dropping per second. It was doing an okay job at holding her off but at the expense of the power being sucked out of the core. I tried my controls again as she lifted herself off of me again. I braced for impact but saw a hand instead reach for me. Her hand glazed the top of the tape and stopped. I stared at the hand hovered above me. They were soft and had green painted nails with a glossy finish. I could see the wrinkles of her fingerprint as she pushed into the tape and felt the suit.

Satisfied that she was only sitting on a piece of tape she pulled her hand out and then slammed back into me. I could tell that the lump was bugging her. She dragged from the left side of the chair compressing the supports of the suit to the max and then steam rolled up the suit. I watched the fold of her jeans un-crease over me as she pulled the denim steam roller across my chest. The modified support that Mickey had built gave away with a slow crack. The suit bottomed out and she slammed into my chest knocking the air out of my lungs. She was still steam rolling sideways and the suit crushed my esophagus shut before she hooked on my chin and knocked my head over backward. She settled down onto the suit again.

It sank down crushing into my stomach and thighs where the supports had already gone out. I felt her straighten up as it ground her hipbone onto the chest plate on the suit. “Yes Olivia” the teacher asked.

“May I switch seats?” Olivia asked.

“Why?” Ms. Fryer

“It feels like this one is broken.” Olivia said as she stood up and pointed at me and the suit.

“Just me you dumb twit” I muttered as Miss Fryer, a woman in her early thirties walked over and looked at the seat. She stared straight at me her brown eyes match the brown hair with highlights. She ran her hands over the seat real fast and turned back to Olivia.

“It seems fine” she said to Olivia and then turned to go back to the front of the room.

Olivia looked down at me one more time and then she slammed her ass back down onto the chair. The suit made ghastly crunch as the shock absorbers gave out.

I felt a rib snap a she lifted her left cheek up and shifted backwards before settling back down evenly on the suit.

I thought that I would be okay until she started to steam roll back and forth. Pushing her ass into the suit and then dragging it to one side or the other. Without the supports her weight pushed down unadulterated.

The side of the suit split and the screen lost power at 23% it didn’t matter much now.  I was grateful as she lifted off again. She turned for only a second and glared at suit mildly puzzled and then turned her head as she put both hands on either side of the chair and slammed back down into me.

The force hit me square on as the chest piece split in two and cracked three of my ribs where they connected to my sternum. She dragged her right cheek back across the bottom half of the suit separating my ankles from my legs and then grinding my broken ribs against the sternum. I let a silent gasp mostly because she had tooth paste rolled all the air out of me.

She lifted herself off again, hanging for a second before slamming into me. I felt my knees snap backwards as her left hip bone slammed into them.

She swiveled left and right which caused my head to be snapped to the ground so all I could see was down her leg.

I felt her lift up one more time barley an inch off the chair and she landed all of her weight on her right cheek and the faceplate cracked down the middle. Her hip circulated over my head snapping upright and then to the left where all I could see was the backside of her butt cheek and then back up directly into her jeans. She finally settled into the chair.

With the face plate broken and the chest plate split in two I had her full weight resting on top of me. The first couple of minutes happened without incident and then she unclenched her cheeks and weight splayed out over the chair filling in the cracks in the suit and me. My nose broke with wet crunch and blood pooled into my mouth and throat.  I tried swallowing but with her pushing down on the chest and throat piece I could barely wheeze out of the side of my mouth. I opened my mouth and I felt the force snap my jaw in half. The bottom part of my jaw pushed down and touched the top of my throat while the blood leaked out of my mouth and down the side of my side of my neck.

It felt nice compared to the temperature and humidity that were radiating off of Olivia’s body.

She lifted up slightly to see if she could see the lump that she was sitting on. I looked into her eyes before she dropped herself back down onto me. I couldn’t brace for the impact partially because my arms, shoulder, and ribs were broken in multiple places partially because I didn’t have the air or strength to do so. She landed with her right cheek again right on my stomach. The suit and my hips snapped simultaneously in a crack that sounded like a gun shot.  She jumped again and landed back on my chest which crushed my floating ribs into my back and through my lungs. She then swiveled off of me almost ripping my battered body in half. She looked down and then let out a shrill scream. I felt my lungs suck in air and then my body convulsed before I felt the vomit leaving my stomach and as I passed out. 

 

End Notes:

I hope you have enjoyed it so far. Let know what you think below. I shall try to continue this soon. 

Chapter 7 by Senital2011
Author's Notes:

Hope you like the chapter. Sorry about the super long delay. Again... ugh... one of these days I will get to adding these things more reguraly.

“Aww fuck” Mickey said to himself.

The class had launched into a frenzy after Olivia had screamed. He checked the portable recorder that he had brought with him and all it registered was ‘Offline’. He had roughly five minutes before Micro Inc. responded to the critical alarm. Pushing through the crowd to see if Keyla was in fact still alive would give him away. Somebody would be going down for this considering the fact that she had been taped down. His mind had shifted into overdrive. He didn’t have a revival kit on him and without the suit functioning it wouldn’t work anyways. He looked around the classroom. Olivia was in a heap on the floor and Ms. Fryer had left the room to find the resource officer that Micro Inc. had placed in public institutions in case things like this had happened.

He texted Sasha We have a code blue.  It was what they said to each other when the consort had been discovered, or gone into cardiac arrest.

His phone buzzed Is she dead?

            I don’t know. There are people hoarding around her and the software is offline.

            Mickey heard a cart wheel into the room. The sound of a portable P.A. screeched with feedback and the room fell silent for a second. “I need everybody to step away from the consort.” The hoard of people surrounding Olivia’s chair disbanded and most of them shuffled one aisle over.

            “Everybody gather their stuff. We are moving the into the next room over.” Ms. Fryer said as people gathered their books and shuffled out of the rooms and tried to get a look at the carnage.

            Mickey numbly grabbed his books and slowly started for the door. Two police officers waited with the principal at the entrance to the double doors that connect the block of classrooms to the rest of the school. He knew what was happening. Micro Inc. had ordered this section of the school to be locked down so they could interview the students.

            Mickey pulled out his phone to text Sasha again. “Mr. Nelson. No need to be tweeting about the events. Put the phone away or we’ll take it from you.” The principal said. Mickey locked the screen and put the cellphone back into his pocket. He walked into the second class room and found a spot back in the corner. he sat down and closed his eyes thinking about how they could still proceed with uploading the footage.

Keyla

            They always say there is a bright light at the end of tunnel signifying that you are going to heaven. They never mentioned the heat that made you feel like you were burning in the depths of hell would accompany you.

     I knew what this was.  It was a piece of tech that Micro Inc. brought in to bring the consorts back from the dead. We had been briefed on it. What to expect when the unexpected has happened. And I also knew what this probably meant for my career as a consort. The shortened version of the tech is what the scientists had called heat-seal. They said that it worked by heating the Nano-bots in your body to the point of where they binding with the serum that made the consorts more durable.

      I don’t really remember much of it because it sounded like sciency-babble-bullshit but it was designed to heal the consort really fast to help prevent permanent genetic damage and other fatal conditions.

       But one of the side effects was that it made the consort more brittle. You could only go through one or two more treatments with the stuff before the act of heat-sealing would either kill you or you wouldn’t be able to stand on your own anymore because your bones couldn’t handle it. The only thing they could do would be give you a stronger suit and a stronger serum and since I was already at the max, my career was over.

        The blinding light subsided as the world slowly came into focus. They told me that most of what I felt would be side-effects of the nerves in my body being repaired or server connections being reconnected. The first thing I felt was the open air on my body and figured that the technician had stripped me out of the suit.

        “How are you feeling Keyla?” the tech asked.

I couldn’t feel much of anything. I could breathe without difficulties and I wasn’t taped down anymore. I slowly sat up and every muscle in me protested. It felt as if somebody had taken razors to all of them and tried patching them with sticky-glue. I winced in pain.

“You are going to be sore. I looked at the footage recovered from what was left of the suit and it appears you took quite the beating. I’m surprised you survived at all. Most of the consorts that I come across in this school are already dead. She did a pretty good job on you, let’s just be happy that she didn’t weigh anymore.”

“I would be happy if she didn’t weigh anything.” I said hoarsely.

“I’m sure you would.” He sighed. The tech was a man who was in his late 60’s. he had white hair and wore the standard issue Micro Inc. lab coat. His voice was kind, but the pain in his eyes said that the video had been deeply unsettling for him and it wasn’t the first time he had witnessed the victimizing and almost brutal death of a consort and I knew in my heart it wouldn’t be his last.

“Your profile says the most recent client you had was Jenny Nelson, an e.m.t, and mother of two.  Was she the one who taped you down?”

“No, it was one of her children. They had planned on taking the footage from the suit and uploading it onto some sort of video site. Said I was the number one request or some shit.”

“You are a very popular model. Most of the higher-ups are often chatting about how much money you make the corporation and how resilient you seem to be, even though you’re a petite model. You’ve definitely got a guardian angel or something because I’ve seen tougher models go through what you did and not come out so pretty.”

“Well I doubt I look real hot right now.” I could feel the blood and vomit caked to clothes and knew that I must be covered from head to toe in gore. “is there any way I could get a shower?”

“Without the suit? I’m not letting you out of my sight.” The tech exclaimed.

“Can I have the suit back then?” I asked as I looked around the chair that was still stained in blood.

“There isn’t anything left of it. The tape held it together but the power core had been split down the middle. I estimated you were under her for at least fifteen minutes before she finally realized that she was actually sitting on you, maybe longer. You were barely holding on when I got to you. Had to peel them pesky kids off like flies on a trap. That poor girl though, she was an emotional wreck. I was lucky that I didn’t make your condition any worse by removing the suit. I don’t think you had a single bone in you that was hammered to pieces.”

“That’s comforting, thanks doc.” I said as I slowly pushed myself into a standing positon.

Mickey

“Mr. Nelson?” Mickey snapped awake at the sound of the officer’s voice.

“Yeah?” he asked.

“It’s your turn for questioning.” The officer said.

“Why?” Mickey shot back.

“Just standard procedure. If you had nothing to do with it then there’s no need to worry. Now follow me, or I’ll arrest you for resisting.” Mickey stood slowly and followed the officer.

He was led to a room that had the two officers and the principal in it. There was an elderly man sitting at the table and Mickey knew this was the person who had tended to Keyla, as his coat still had small specs of blood on it.

“Mr. Nelson,” the man said, “please have a seat.”

“She made quite the mess didn’t she?”  Mickey cracked as he sat in the chair across from the man.

“Officers, arrest him.” The man said.

“I didn’t do anything wrong. I had nothing to do with it!” Mickey slammed the other officer into the wall as he tried bolting for the door. He felt the sting of a tazer and the next thing he knew he was on the floor with arms wrenched behind his back.

“That’s where you are wrong Mr. Nelson. I saw the footage. And if it hadn’t been for you taping her into that chair. We wouldn’t have this problem. You are going to be charged with murder and locked away for a very long time.”

“But I haven’t killed anybody!”

“Oh, I’ve seen all of your videos. The raw and uncut stuff. You have killed at least thirty of our consorts. Hey, you never know. Maybe we’ll make you one. And then you can find out what it’s like.” The man had said as he kneeled down in front of Mickey. “we’ll see you soon Mr. Nelson, I look forward to our next meeting.”

 

 

End Notes:

Please feel free to comment suggestion or ideas. Or scenarios you would like to see. Or general ratings of the story... Thanks for reading.

Chapter 8: Back into the game… by Senital2011
Author's Notes:

Two chapters in one day what???

 

In the six months since what the higher ups were calling the ‘Olivia incident’. I had undergone some extensive training about the heat seal technology and what it meant for my time as consort at Micro Inc. It wasn’t pretty.

I had spent the six months at one of the extended stay facilities because they didn’t want to risk killing me when they reversed the shrinking process. Between training exercises and strength workouts I had gotten myself back up to a 115lb weight resistance. The minimum was 125, but the execs said that they would waive the requirement if I could endure the training day. That was a big if. I knew what training day was. It was the period before a consort got put on the market that the staff at one of the stores would test your limits, both physically and mentally. They could do whatever they wanted to a consort and push them as far as they wanted, which sometimes meant past the point of genetic repair or death.

I knew it might come to this, relive the worst 8 hours of my life or be done in the entertainment industry and go into an early retirement, and at my age that wouldn’t be half bad. But, there was also the issue with being 6 inches tall and having the serum heat sealed into you. It only worked once and they could unshrink you but it was painful and usually caused permanent damage, or death. you wouldn’t believe how many times over the last couple of months my only two options were something super shitty… or death. it was fucking ridiculous.

 

I sat in the hospital exam room inside one of the warehouses that micro inc had constructed as a small city for the consorts and spec ops divisions. The health advisor came in and sat down across from me, with a folder that was thicker than a medical textbook. It was a middle-aged man who had scars running down the side of his face and I knew they had gone down the left side of his body. It was what happened when pushed past the point of genetic repair. He walked with a limp, a side-effect, of from what I had been told was a couple of kids jumping on him repeatedly while on a trampoline. Like me he, had been heat sealed, but it had been too late. 10 surgeries later he looked like hell and was stuck at the size of a doll for the rest of his life.

He smiled from across the table before pulling out one of the small blue folders in my stack of a file and dropping the book of file onto the floor.

“Keyla? I assume?” he asked.

“The one and only.” I smiled tightly at him.

“HA Beckoff, but you can call me Richard.” He stuck out his hand for me to shake. It was something that should’ve been done while he was standing up but I could assume by looking at the scars that he was in constant agony already. I shook his hand.

“Pleasure to meet you Dick,” he winced and then chuckled.

“Ah yes, the old nickname. You can use that too, I don’t mind. They’re trying out a new drug, it helps with mobility but not so much the pain. Regardless, lets jump into the task at hand. You want to be reinstated as consort but first have to undergo resistance training again is that correct?”

“Yes sir.”

“You do understand that, that is against recommendations? Correct?”

“Yes sir.” I said again and mock saluted him.

“Okay. Well, here’s the deal. We can’t give you a better suit. even the ones that are militia model will crush with anything more that 115lbs. The testing of the serum treatment on you failed. The nano-bots center located in your fouthth vertebrae was already at its maximum capacity and was replaced when you went under the needle 5 months ago. You’ve healed nicely and in theory you could go back out in the field but are just to weak. You have a physical density cap of 85lbs. yes you were able to improve that with strengths training and according to your chart in great physical shape…”

“why do I feel a but coming on?” I ask. My hands had grown clammy just listening to the symptoms and I knew what he was going to say.

“But, you know how the suits work. You’re the expert.” Dropped off.

“Yeah, I know the suit is good by itself for 50 and then it depends on the consort. Since the density is inverted it means I only help the suit with 42lbs of weight. Which means at 93lbs things start to break.”

“Going into training day that gives you the 2 hour cap of 115lbs. an average employee weighs in-between 135 and 165. That takes your time window to just under 50 minutes. And you want to withstand 8 hours? These are conservative estimates. You know how it really is. I ran a simulator of your density against actually data of a suit during the day and…” he paused and then looked down at the blue folder before back at me “ and you’re dead in 15 minutes. Micro Inc has given you every available enhancement they can and if you want to go through training day again they’ve allowed it on the grounds, that it would be a suicide mission of your choosing. If there is the off chance that you survive they said you could join an experiment program where they infuse the bones in your body with carbon fiber. The reason why they won’t now is because it’s the only thing left right now that has a higher chance of killing you. Do you understand what the risks are?”

For a minute I thought my heart had ceased. The tightness in my chest said I understood what was being proposed. I knew the odds were not in my favor and for the umpteenth time in the 6 months I wished that Olivia had just killed me. “What are my other options doc?” I asked as my face flushed and I took a deep breath to stop myself from crying.

“Since your body is to weak undergo the change back to normal size the only other path that is open right now is retirement. They have trade schools that you can go to and you could become a director of something or join the small works division. Your life isn’t over because of this Keyla, you just won’t be in the entertainment district anymore. There are more things to do when youre small. Services to those around us that big people and machines can’t do..”

“No. Doc. Just no. I don’t want another job. I know that those jobs are just as dangerous as the entertainment industry. Yes they aren’t as difficult physically but if I’m going to be stuck small I’m going to be in entertainment or not at all.”

“Then, I guess. I’ll schedule for a training day. They have a session starting in 3 hours as that’s when the next shift change. Are you going to contact your next of kin?”

“I don’t have anybody left to talk to doc. There isn’t anything left for me outside of these walls and that suit!”

“I’m sorry. That was my mistake. I’ll let them know that you’re ready. I just want you to know that just because you’ve gone through this before you aren’t getting any special treatment. They won’t be kind to you.”

“I expect nothing else doc. I can take this, I’m certain of it. just depends on the person I get I guess...”

 

Chapter 9: Only to strike out by Senital2011
Author's Notes:

Let me know commets and feedback, enjoy.

The medtek in the suit bay checked over the suits and supports one more time. It was the newest options, mostly like improvements where every other suit had failed. The eye controls now had a battery backup and everything was wireless connected including the power core. The science guys told me it was something called tesla-tek, named after a guy who had experiment with wireless transmissions. The suit was standard issue though. After the new misses that I and about 10,000 other consorts had had Micro did a full recall of old models and implemented these guys. The outside of the suit was a squishy bioplastic, that conformed when stepped on to make it more ‘human feeling’. It was really the reason why I was on the line between qualify/disqualify. Sick bastards I thought to myself.

“you’re good to go” the medtek said. “You know the controls?”

“Yeah, this isn’t my first rodeo.” I snipped. It had been a long 2 hours.

“Protocol Hun. As per tradition, you won’t have any defenses. You are to survive one shift of a Micro Inc. store employee. However, they decide to torture you is free game. You won’t be rescued unless you reach the point of no return, and even then, it’s up to the employee whether they want to stop or not. There is a chance that you will die and in that event, have you appointed anybody someone to inherit your assets?”

“What’s your name?” I asked.

“Miranda?” the medtek said.

“Congratulations Miranda, in the event of my death everything I own becomes yours. Let’s hope that I pass this thing so I don’t spend the rest of my life a vegetable. Let’s go.”

“Did you want me to put on the form extra brutal?” Miranda asked.

“No, petite training will be brutal enough thank you.” I said over my shoulder as I walked into the elevator that would take me to the transport that would take me to the store.

*fifteen minutes later*

 

“Hiii! My name is Stephanie but you can call me Steph, not like you’re going to be speaking much today. So it looks like we’re doing a resistance training reevaluation? Well, it looks like I’m going to be having a good day then. First things first, what’s your name dear?” I looked up at Stephanie. She was 5’7” the scanners told me that. I was not looking forward to being under her. She was wearing brown moccasins that looked like they were worn to the point that her foot would go through the bottom. She picked me up out of the transport and brought me up to her face. her brown hair was silky smooth and encase me on both side as she nodded her head forward slightly to look over her glasses. “They taught you the speak function on that suit, right?”

“Yes, they did. I’ve been through this before, but back then I was new...”

“hence the term ‘reevaluation’ now if I have to check the chart for your name it’s not going to be pleasant for you.” Stephanie threatened as she squeezed on the sides of the suit.

“Keyla” I wheezed through a constricted chest.

Stephanie release her boa constrictor grip. “that wasn’t hard now was it. Wow, you really are a petite model. That sucks to be you. They told me I might get to ret test a petite but I didn’t think you would be this fragile. This going to be fun for me. Hell, for you. Let’s see. I have 8 hours with you and it’s been slow thus far. I could put you in my underwear and sit on you for a while or in my shoes and sit down. These things are ancient and off virtually no support so when it comes to standing on you it’s going to be like you’re being squashed against the floor.  I guess, if you’ve done this before it doesn’t really matter what I pick. It’s going to be hell, for you. How about it slaves? What do you think? Foot or ass?”

Stephanie brought me around to view her butt which was clad in short army green shorts. I knew that the odds of making it four hours under either was very slim.

“How much do you weigh?” I asked.

“You know rude it is to ask a woman her weight?!?” Stephanie scrunched her face into mock anger. “For that, forget I asked. I want you to guess my weight. If you guess right, I’ll let you off shift at 4 hours, guess wrong and I’ll keep you the full 8 even though petites are only supposed to go 5, but I have a feeling you’ll be dead before then.” She opened her hand I plummeted to the floor.

I hit the granite floor a thwack that rattled me and left a ringing in my ears. Stephanie pulled her sockless foot out of the moccasin. “Go on, crawl inside. You wanted to know my weight, I know it’s for calculation purposes, but you should’ve waited,” she giggled, “no pun intended. If I have to put you in there myself there is going to be serious hurt to pay.” I willed my already aching muscles into forward motion and jumped onto the moccasin. I dropped my feet over the opened in the shoe and could feel the heat radiating out of it. I looked above me to see almost 30 feet of leg. In a flash her crotch was in my face and I was on my back lying half in/half on top of the slipper. I looked up at her, my heart lurching at the thoughts and realizations of what she could do to me. “You might be out of practice dearie, but when somebody who is bigger than you, you do what they say when they say it. Now,” she picked me up forcibly and shoved me into the moccasin “get into the fucking slipper.” She stood up in a flash and the moccasin went dark as she slipped her foot into the slipper.

She had picked up her foot to put on the slipper. The ground underneath the shoe slammed into the back of the squishy suit. I felt a vertebra pop out of place because of the flat ground and the bumpy sole of the moccasin. She was hovering above me on purpose to shoe the true lack of support in the slipper. the thin cloth support that used to be in the slipper had been worn out due to months of her bare feet rubbing it away. I could see small specks of the cloth interior on the foot hovering mere millimeters above my head. This wasn’t good in the slightest. I knew that the temp controls for the suit worked on this suit compared to the last suit I was in but even with it set to full a.c. the heat radiating off her foot made me sweat.

Stephanie slowly set her foot down onto the suit. the ground was hard as a rock and with the thin insole of the slipper her weight came resting upon the suit. Since I was so under code I instantly felt the weight transfer her weight onto me. It started out as soft pressure as if I was being covered with pillows but a sensor in the suit sensed that I was too fragile and instead of keeping her weight of it turned off passive mode and allowed her full weight on top of me.

It felt as I was under the rubber insole of tennis shoe and the owner was just putting the shoe on. Except in this scenario I’m not wearing a suit. the suit crushed into me with a force that knocked the wind out of me and cracked a rib. This was soo not good. Haven’t even been under her a minute and things were already beginning to break.

“So, here’s what I’m going to do. I am going to stand up on you and then jump once or twice. If your computer can calculate my weight in the time that it takes for me to walk to the end of the counter and back, I’ll do something else to you. If not, we’ll see what happens. Have fun, don’t die” I rapidly set the computer to weight monitoring in hopes it got a zero before she stood up.

The suit protested loudly as she stood up using the foot I was under. She ground me into the ground and I couldn’t even suck in a breath with her standing on me. The muscles that help my ribcage expand were screaming that they couldn’t hand the weight and my heart beat filled my ears as I started to lose consciousness from lack of air. The suit flexed off me and my lungs snapped full with a gasp air and I screamed at the burn of my muscles. I had barely made a peep before she crashed down on top of me expelling all the air from my chest and lungs. My color bone and ribs popped like bubble wrap as she landed on me and a blinding white pain coursed through me as my spine slammed into the floor beneath me. I felt woozy from the force of my body hitting the concrete and remembered she was going to start walking on me. In what seemed like slow motion the weight increased on my chest and like an anvil pinning an ant to the floor she twisted her foot and cracked one set of ribs on my left-hand side as she pushed off with her foot. One step in and every joint in my body had been bent backwards the tendons of my knees tor like paper which meant part of me was under the balm of her foot.

In a second the weight was gone I was flying through the air. I sucked in huge gulps of air against screaming muscles and cracked ribs before she slammed me into the floor. The impact broke my collar bone and fractured my legs. I tried to stay optimistic but knew at this rate I would be a blood sac by the end of her shift if she kept this up. I switched the core of the suit from passive mode to damaged safety mode and felt the suit go rigid as it braced for her next foot fall. The impact of her foot a third time hit me like a truck as broken bones were ground against one another and four of the ribs on my right-hand side fissured from the pressure. The suit flashed that she weighed 161.7lbs. the next step the suit could use the power of the core and do the first preventive measure of the day and transfer her weight around me to the floor. It would feel more normal to her as it would’ve been a normal step but to me it kept the weight off of my shattered ribs and collarbone but at the cost of my shoulders being ground into chunks by her weight.

Light flooded into the moccasin as she recklessly pulled me out and squeezed my mangled body in her fist before bringing me to my face. “Yikes, you look like you got ran over by a truck. It couldn’t have been me. I don’t weigh that much” her sinister smile said otherwise.

“So, worm, are you going to spit it out? How much I weigh?” Stephanie’s piercing green eyes bore into me as my lungs worked air in out.

“161.7lbs. to me that’s almost 1700lbs. each step is like a small car falling on me. Please…” I tried to say more but everything just came out as rush of air as the muscles around me spasm in pain.

“this is true. And I knew this and so did micro Inc. but you insisted on going through with this. You have 4 hours left. I’ve unlocked the computer’s ability to assist in keeping me off you. With my weight calculation, you should be able to stand me sitting on you for a while. But that’s also going to be rough. You could give up now and I’ll fail you or endure me sitting on you for twoish hours, plus a nonphysical torture of my choice. What’s your answer slave?”

“Failure isn’t an option. I must go on.” I told Stephanie through labored gasps.

“You have a death wish.” She said.

She enclosed me into her hand again as we walked into a looked like the women’s bathroom. She set me down on the toilet seat before locking the stall door. I watched her unzip the shorts before rolling them around the round curve of her ass to expose a black thong. She pulled that down and turned to face me. “I’ve gotta pee. You’re in the way. Solution:” she picked me up and slammed down onto the side of the toilet seat before bending my legs over the outside and letting my torso rest at uncomfortable angle. Stephanie held me by my feet before plopping her hip down onto my groin and resounding crack echoed off the toilet bowl. She shifted backward before relaxing causing her hip to grind into me and sending slivers of bright white pain through my pelvis and up my spine.

After a minute of sitting there she unclenched her butt rolling over the top of my femurs breaking them on the toilet seat. I heard the torrent of piss hit the water and a sigh of relief as she relieved herself.

 The next time she shifted she held onto my legs before picking me up by the feet causing a shriek of pain as my femurs pulled apart. She set me in the seat of her thong sideways. “If you survive this I’ll have one more task for you and then you’ll be free to go.”

I knew how this was going to go. She had turned me sideways so I was on each side of her thong, one hipbone would be resting on my face and chest and the other on my hips and legs. Jasper had done it once to me and I had almost died and that was only for a fifteen-minute bus ride.

 She pulled the thong up to the point where that I was almost folder in tow before pulling up the shorts and trapping me into darkness. The sway of her hips as she walked was nauseating as she walked the 20 steps to where I assume she would spend the couple of her shift.

Stephanie walked up to a step-up stool before swinging one leg over and aimed Keyla for the center of the stool.

I felt the world tilt before I was falling and in second she was on top of me. Her hip slammed into my face and chest while the other pulverized my shatter legs into dust. I could breathe but barely as the suit was holding her off but at the expense of the rapidly failing power core.

She sat there only shifting back and forth about once every two minutes trying to crack another rib I assumed. The constant shifting allowed my lungs to expand enough to get a breath in until she sat back down on my torso. I had set a timer for two hours and around 45 minutes in I fell into an oxygen deprived slumber.

 The two-hour alarm screamed at me and I shook awake. I couldn’t to move at all and it was still dark around me. I was hyperventilating as I couldn’t move the suit anymore outwards due to her sitting on it. Why isn’t she moving, why isn’t she getting off of me?” I knew that the time also signified that I could withstand two hours of her sitting on me but at what costs. The only thing I could move or feel was my face, I brought up the chart to see the damage to the suit was shocked to find that my pelvis and hips and been pulverized. My legs were not much more than broken tooth picks. Further up from my pelvis I had two fractured discs and 5 broken ribs. My arms were still in one piece but with my shattered rotary cups I couldn’t move them.

The suit started to chirp on the loud speaker to signify that its emergency of power had finally run out. The pain came rushing in a wave as I was suddenly away of how much she weighed. My pelvis made a squelching sound as the suit lowered her down onto me. The torso was next. The suit sounded the critical failure alarm just as the shock absorbers started to sink her hip bone down onto me.

In a second I was hurtling upwards. I thought she was standing up to remove me but then I felt the weight shift and my heart sank.

She slammed me into the metal stool and the suit broke open at the sides with a crunch. In a flash, she was in the air and was landing down onto me again. Without the suit to protect me I felt my back hit the stool top and as her hip slammed into my torso. She sat there and my ribs broke outwards as suit crushed into my breasts. My sternum snapped and my air supply was cut off.

I felt her shift to one side and I thought she was going to pull me out. She reached her hand down and pressed the release on the top of the suit. it unfolded around me and then she pulled it away from my torso. The act alone cause my consciousness to waver but once I was back in the darkness I felt her cool ass cheek press me into the stool. My stomach clenched and bile mixed with blood dribbled out of my mouth. She sat down fully onto the stool and her hipbone ground down into my skull. My nose broke with a wet squirt and my neck snapped at unnatural angle to try and allow my skull to turn. The cracking in my skull got louder as my head lolled to the side.

I felt her lift again and then resettle onto my skull. She leaned all of her weight into her hip and the clicking of my skull ceased as a sickening crunch filled my ears…

 

Stephanie’s POV

 

I sat back down onto the metal stool and positioned my hip on the rim of the seat. I felt Keyla’s battered torso wedged between my hipbone and the edge. I eased down onto her and felt her skull catch on the edge. I could feel the clicking of her skull as the plates separated, my foot slipped off the last step of the stool and her skull crunched under my hip as it ground her skull into mush.

I stood up and looked at the chair. No blood had come through yet and I still had the torso and headpiece of the suit. I turned around and slammed my ass down onto the stool again and again feeling the last of Keyla’s body turn to mush beneath my weight.

 

End Notes:

... Well then, Sorry about the delay. There are more Micro Inc Tales to come. Enjoy...

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4200