Life of tyson by Lolwat111
Summary:

A boy is subjected to torture in a all girl school while alone and three popular girls of the high school decided to increase the torture of poor teenager by very high.

Character names-

Tyson,shrunken and enslaved teenager,main victim of the story basically.

Jessica=Main antagonist in the story.

Jennie=Friend of jessica,later in the story dies from a unexpected reason.

Jennifer=Buddie of jessica.They are best friends compared to jennie.

 

This story focuses highly on emotions and thought of the shrunken boy called tyson.

It also focuses on humiliation of the shrunken boy and cruelty of the giant girls.

It also focuses on feet mainly,100% feet.

I dont really expect reviews anymore,it would be cool to get them though,to see what kind of shape the story is in.

I write this story for my enjoyment mainly

That's it,have a good day now.


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Entrapment, Feet, Humiliation, Slave Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.)
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: FF/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: No Word count: 11803 Read: 66512 Published: June 08 2014 Updated: April 09 2016

1. Chapter 1 by Lolwat111

2. Chapter 2 by Lolwat111

3. Chapter 3 by Lolwat111

4. Chapter 4 by Lolwat111

5. Chapter 5 by Lolwat111

6. Chapter 6 by Lolwat111

7. Chapter 7 by Lolwat111

8. Chapter 8 by Lolwat111

Chapter 1 by Lolwat111

Gonna give it a try at setting and character development.

 

‘Tyson!’’ Yelled her older sister Lisa.She was 18 years old,just a year higher than tyson.

 

There was no sign of tyson and he wasn’t planning to get up anytime soon early either.

 

‘TYSON!’ She yelled once again,this time kicking the door of the room she was in,which was tyson’s room.

 

‘Wake up loser! It’s time for you to goto school!’ She yelled for last time.

 

She was getting annoyed of his brother annoying him.

 

She sighed and went to kitchen to get a glass of water.She came back and splited the water on tysons’s face

 

All of a sudden,tyson bursted with a anger.

 

‘What the fuck! What the hell you think you’re doing!’ Growled tyson.

 

‘Just to make sure my mother doesn’t punish me for making you awake at the right time’ She giggled.

 

‘Okay…Can you please now leave the room…So that I can get ready for school’ Tyson asked nicely.

 

’Sure my title bitter lil bro’ Lisa said and hit tyson’s head hard.

 

‘GET OUT! NOW!’ Said tyson with a very angry tone.

 

‘You can’t do anything beside growling at me.Look at you! You can’t even fight against a girl! How weak your life must be’ She laughed and left the room.

 

‘God….Help me please’ Tyson cried.

 

He wasn’t ready for another torture of school day.He wanted his life to chance.

 

He quickly dressed up and rushed towars the exit door.

 

’Going without giving ya mom a sweetie kiss,my honey?’ Said mom and smiled.

 

‘Oh yeah…Here is your kiss mommy.’ Tyson said and hugged her along with kissing her on the cheek.

 

’See ya honey!’Said her mom,melissa.

 

‘Peace mom….’ Tyson said.

 

He started walking to school,already-thinking about what torture he was gonna get today.

 

-20 minutes later- 

 

He finally arrived the school.

 

He started walking to the entrance door of the school and noticed few girls laughing and giggling at him.

 

‘Why are you girls laughing at me’ Muttered tyson.

 

‘Shut up loser boy and take this’ The popular girl Jessica said.

 

Jessica began hitting him with her size 12 teenaged feet to the balls of tyson.

 

Crash!

The power was unbelievable for poor  tyson who was a loser on jessica and other girl’s eyes.

 

Poor tyson hated at the fact of being the only boy in a all girl’s chool.If only if he was a boy though.

 

He wouldn’t have taken that kick if he was a boy.

 

Tyson couldn’t handle the pain and fell to the ground.

 

’Thats for coming near us,you fucking little shit’ Jessica said and kicked his legs with her teenaged bigger-than average teenager feet.

 

‘I’m sor-‘ He was cut when other girls started kicking him too and one of the girls,who was named jennie started removing her sweat-covered teenaged converses and started peeling her sweaty and smelly socks.Poor tyson could see bits of dirt stuck underside of them and the smell was already terrible,enough to make him vomit.Even though they were not even near him yet!

 

’Smell my sweaty barefoot,little idiot boy.’ Jennie laughed and started shoving her horrible-smelling like barefoot to the poor teenaged boy’s mouth.

 

The smell was worse than vinegar he thought.These girls had no rules or anything.They basically screwed the rules that was made by manager of school.

 

After all who the hell removes her sweaty converses and peels her dirty barefoot in the entrance garden of a school! 

 

These girls were sadistic creatures…He thought.

 

Jennie finally removed her hot sweaty tan barefoot from the innocent teenage boy’s mouth.

 

‘Lets leave this loser alone,we got better things to do.’Jessica said.

 

‘Like what?’ The other girl,jennifer asked with a confused tone.

 

‘You’ll see.’ Jessica giggled.

 

’See ya loser boy,keep living your life and don’t think your life is terrible because it may get thousands of times worse than you’re now’ Jessica laughed and spited on poor boy’s face.

 

Tyson was disgusted by the spit that was thrown on his face.

 

‘Eww!’Said tyson like a gay-boy.

 

‘Look at how pathetic poor boy is girls,he can’t even on-guard against us.Poor little thing’ Jessica said.

 

Then all of them disseapered all of a sudden.

 

Tears began falling from poor teenager’s eyes as he started to walking to class.

 

Time passed,passed and passed.The girls would torture him by shoving his face to toilet,making him their foot slave and even mind-controlling him.

 

He was unaware of what was happening to him.He was basically their slave, a slave who’s willing was broken long ass time ago.

 

5-6 hours passed

 

Jessica was having a sleepover with her best friends,jennie and jennifer.

 

They were all lying on jessica’s bed while being barefoot.

 

’So,what’s this thing you have been wanting to show us,jessica’ Jennie said.

 

‘Yeah,i wonder it too.’ Jennifer said with a grin on her face.

 

‘Well…I have found a shrink-ray in science lab and tested it on a bug and watched it closely as it got smaller smaller and so small that it couldn’t be seen,isn’t that great girls!?’ Jessica said with a grin.

 

‘Woah….That’s great,we could shrink everything we want that gets on our way or anything that annoys us!’ Jennifer said with a victorious smile on her pretty tanned face.

 

‘Yeah….I was thinking about,you know that loser in our school that gets tortured by every girl by every time he’s in school,right?’ Jessica said.

 

‘Who can forget him?’ Jennifer said and laughed.

 

‘I know right? Jennie added.

 

‘Okay well…I’m thinking about shrinking him to a very small size,like small as a speck of dirt….What do you girls think? Jessica said,patiently waiting for her friends to hear what they think about her sadistic plan.

 

’That would be great! We torture him badly even when he’s at full size and i can’t imagine to torture him on a size like that! Jennie said.

 

‘All good…But what if we can’t feel or see him’? Said jennie.

 

‘We can always use a magnifying glass and don’t worry,i have read the handbook of the device,it was near that shrink ray’.Said jessica and added’We can feel him no matter what,he’s our slave after all’ she added.

 

‘Okay,lets try it on the poor loser tomorrow at the morning before school doesn’t start then’ Jennifer suggested.

 

‘I agree’ jennie and jessica said.

 

Then the girls went to sleep.In their dreams they saw them torturing the poor tyson in unbelievable ways.

 

The girls basically couldn’t sleep due to excitement.

 

-School-

 

Three of the sadistic girls were waiting for poor tyson to come in so that they could shrink him.

 

‘Do you think he’ll come today’ Said jennie with a annoyed tone.

 

‘He always does,he’s our slave. Jessica said and laughed like a maniac.

 

Then they saw poor tyson trying to move with her body soared from beatings by girls.

 

‘There he is!’ Jessica said.

 

They all moved near tyson.

 

Tyson,on the other hand was confused of what these  girls had in torture store for him.

 

‘Hey loser.’ Jennie said.

 

‘Uhh…hellll-o’ He muttered.

 

‘Look at him! He doesn’t even have the courage to talk to a girl by the face.'Jessica teased the poor teenager.

 

All the girls laughed at poor tyson.

 

Tyson started to feel bad and put his face under where he would be facing the ground.

 

Jessica opened her purse with her sweaty hands  and started pulling the gun.

 

‘WHAT IS THAT! DONT SHOOT ME PLEASE’ He cried,feel on his knees

 

The girls though,just laughed at his pathetic form.

 

Jessica pulled the trigger and hit tyson.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 2 by Lolwat111

Tyson began feel dizzy.His legs and his whole body was shaking.

He started to feel as if these sadistic creatures were getting a LOT bigger.

 

He could see their face getting huge,becoming miles tall structure of tan flesh.

 

He couldn’t handle it anymore.He was too terrified to react or say anything.

 

He blackened out.

 

While he was blackened out,his body was shrinking smaller and smaller.Soon he became size of a speck of dirt which was 1/100 to girls as jessica explained them earlier in her bedroom.

 

‘I can’t see him!’ jennie giggled.

 

‘I can’t either’ Jennifer laughed at his non-existent like form.

 

‘Relax girls,i’ll grab him’ Said jessica and grinned evilly.

 

Jessica began opening her purse with her sweaty hands and revealed a magnifying glass.

 

She began searching for him.At first he could see anything.

 

‘It must be hard to find such a small thing she thought…’Jessica thought and laughed at her own opinion which was true.His life was doomed.He was already a slave to all the girls in school but now things will be way worse for him now.

 

Then.

 

Suddenly she found him.There was a tiny micro-sized teenager boy stuck on the universal-like ground.She grinned like a sadist

and began reaching for his pathetic body.Her huge sweaty fingers,each bigger than mount everest started grabbing the poor teenager like if there was a thousands of miles tall octopus reaching for something in the sea with her tentacles.

 

She grabbed the micro teenager.

 

Enormous,horrible-smelling like sweat-covered endless fleshy walls began compressing around the micro teenager.

 

Sweats bigger than cities started to fall over doomed boy.

 

It didn’t awaken him up though.

 

‘The shrink-ray must have a very high effect,i guess.’ Jessica thought and grinned devilishly at his pathetic form of non-existent.

 

‘Lets go girls,i got him.’ Jessica laughed.

 

 

Day went like usual,tyson was still blackened out.

 

As the last lesson finished,the bell rang.

 

Jessica,standing up from her seat began shouting to her best friends.

 

‘Jennifer,jennie!’Jessica shouted.

 

‘Yes?’ Jennie and jennifer said.

 

‘Where do you think you two are going,you forgot about our micro slave boy?’ Jessica asked and grinned.

 

‘Oh yeah,we totally forgot about it’ Both of them said

'It's okay girls' Jessica smiled.

'So we're gonna head to your house again,jessica'? Jennie asked.

'I need to ask my mother and dad if we're gonna do a sleepover again' Jennifer said.

'I  need to as well,well jessica?' Jennie siad.

'Yeah,we're heading to my house' Jessica gigglied like a school girl.

 

They arrived jessica's house.

Jessica began reaching for her pocket and grabbed her keys,aware of the tiny limp boy's body compressed like it was compacted to a lint ball between her enormous third and second fingers.

She opened the door.

'You don't have to take your shoes off,really.It's not like my mom and dad are here.You need your shoes for our slave-boy' Jessica said,smiling and winked a eye at them.

 

'Oh yeah,i can't wait to feel him between my enormous sweaty toes' Jennifer said with a exctitement.

'That's how i exactly want you girls to act to our shrunken doomed foot slave' Jessica giggled.

'My sweaty feet needs some love too..'Jennie said as filling like she was left alone.

'It's okay sweetie,we'll take turns.Hell we may even torture him all together at once.'Jessica said,

'You're to cruel jessica,he needs some rest' Jennnie laughed.

'I agree,you're to cruel girl' Jennifer said.

'The hell you two talking about?' Jessica smiled.

'We havent even tortured him yet' Jessica grinned like a sadist girl that would  cut their cat to pieces

'I know,i'm just joking' Jennie smiled.

'Me too,i can't wait to torture him' Jennifer added.

'Lets goto my room' Jessica said.

They all went to jessica's room.

'Girls,you can lay down and relax your sweaty soles and toes if you want' Jessica suggested and smiled like a devil.

'I would love to do that' Jennie said and began removing her hot sweat-soaked converse,which it's insole was ripped from constant wearing and it's bottom slippery from the sweat that was produced by her enormous,eye-watering like socks.Just as she removed her sweaty converses,a horrible stench filled the room.

'Eww!' Jessica said.'Do you even wash these things' Jessica laughed.

'I wash them once in a week,now as we have our slave boy shrunken down to micro size,i will never wash them now!' jennie gigled like a sadistic teenager.

'Bad girl' Jennifer laughed.

Soon jennie began removing her vinegar smelling-like white nike socks and revealing some of the worst smelling and dirty-looking pair of enormous sweaty barefoot ever.Sock lints trapped between dirty toes,sweat droplets soaking every inch of her toes,piece of dirts stuck between the deep wrinkles of tan flesh.

'Well screw you said' Said jennifer and laughed.'You have totally fucked up my hunger,i dont want to anymore' She protested.

Jennie only giggled at her so-true statement.

'Oh man,you made tyson smell these giant disgusting smelly monster pair of sweaty barefoot yesterday,i can't believe it! Jessica giggled.

'Dont you think it's time to reveal our lil' tyson' Jennifer suggested and grinned,causing  tidal waves to poor teenager that was stuck between the endless fleshy walls of sweaty doom that could absorb the tiny being anytime they wanted to.

'Oh yeah,let me pick my magnfying glass back'.

She reached her purse with her sweat-soaked hands and began pulling the magnfying glass once again.

She started searching for his pathetic form.There he was.

There was a trapped blackened out boy stuck between the fleshy darkness of her colossal endless-like flesh of walls,compacted like a tiny ball between them,sweat droplets dropping to micro enviroment of micro teenager,making things worse for and way more slippery for the pathetic boy.

'Wow he's really tiny' Jennie said with her eyes open really wide.

'I agree,he's the perfect size to play with' Jennifer grinned evilly to the pathetic boy that stuck between her slimey colossal walls of sweaty tan flesh.

 

'I'm going to pick him to floor,watch' Jessica said.

The innocent blackened out boy was pulled from his horrible-smelling like prison as the titanic smelly fingers reached for him,carrying him like a miles tall vice and began lowering him to floor,which was miles from top to bottom.

Tiny boy started to open his eyes.His eyes burned from the stench

'What happened to me...My eyes are burned'He cried like as if he was a baby and his candy was stolen by a giant teenaged girl that had a sadistic mind inside her.

He could hear god-like voices vibrating over his smaller-than micro ears,causing his ears to deafen out.It was like as if shrinkuens were slicing his ears apart,it was just to loud.

'He is awake! Girls noticed the pathetic form that was laying helplessly with his body soaked with sweat and beatings from yesterday by girls.

'Hello down there our shrunken doomed slave' Jessica said as if welcoming him to burning hell and began lowering her sweaty-horrible smelling like giant pair of converse shoes which were planet sized to the poor micro-sized teen.

He could see microscophic bug bodies,tiny bits of bread drumps,sweaty pieces of grass stuck between her over-sized massive teenaged hot sweaty converse shoes that could crush him to death.No he was smaller than that.He couldnt be crushed,he was their slave to endure life-long torture of sweaty,smell and what now!

He tried to look at the top of the converses.Her hot sweaty mud convered converses loomed higher than he thought.They were going above the sky and goes forever...He thought.

'He is awestruck i think' Jessie said and laughed at his pathetic form.

'I agree,if i was in his shoes,i would be too! Seeing a girl feet size of a planet must be such a face to get sealed. Jennifer giggled,which caused god-like vibraiting boom sounds over the awestruck,shaking micro teenage tyson.

'I'm going to pluck his ultra-micro like helpless limp body between my enormous hot sweaty and toxic-smelling like toes,watch this!' Jessica loomed above the deaf doomed teenager.

Tyson couldnt even make up what they were saying.One word was enough for them to make him shiver in fear.He wanted his old life back.He was gonna be these giant sadistic girl's foot slave for the rest of life.He didnt want this life! 

Tyson wasnt even aware of the fact that his life was about to get way worse as vinegar-like smelling endless colossal wallf of massive tan flesh started to grab the micro doomed teenager once again,causing the stinky smile to soak into his clothers

'Ekkk...Noooo' He fell on his knees.This was just to much for him to endure.He wished he was in his home right now,playing computer like a no-life fag.

World around tyson changed really fastly,causing him to shake to left and right.

Jessica lowered him to ground at final and began sticking him to the enormous,sweaty words-cannot-describe like smelly fleshy depths of darkness that was between her titanic sweat-covered slippery enormous universe-like third toe and mount himayalas-like second toeThe smell that poor doomed slave tyson getting was impossible to explain.He wanted to die,he just wanted to die.THATS ALL HE WANTED HAPPEN RIGHT AT THE GODDAMN MOMENT.

 

'Helps please! Someone hear me! Call police or something! He shouted hopelessly

Girls that were still exaiming his micro pathetic form were laughing at his hopeless pleas.

'He thinks someone can hear me between my enormous huge sweaty toes' Jessica laughed.

That laugh.

It was like a universal explosion causing his ears to deafen more,more and more.

He could see giant walls of flesh which were thousands of miles tall started scrunching from side to side.

The sight of being a doomed micro toe slave stuck between the dark depths of her enormous smelly toes was worse than any horror film or story,tyson thought.

'Cmon jessica,scrunch your toes to his body' Jennie laughed him as his pathetic body was trying to hopeless fight against the endless walls of sweaty flesh that were tyson's new world.

'Sure thing sweetie.' Jessica said.

Jennifer on the other hand was just laughing at the pathetic helpless movements of the micro doomed teenager stuck between the hell-like darkness depths of her giant horrible-smelling like sweat covered toes.

World around tyson began to change,by a ALOT once again.

The massive,titanic and giant smelly toes started to crack themselfes,creating meteor explosion like voices to the doomed micro teenager,who was falling on his knees for help and freedom,crying like he was in hell and god was punishing him.

Huge walls of enormous tan stinkly flesh began dancing in front of poor teenager's eyes.

Giant jessica was teasing him,he thought.He thought as she or them thought or seen him as a piece of micro sized shit which he indeed was.

Soon sweaty titanic stinky toes released a toxic-smelling like sweat.The giant sweat hit tyson like if shit was falling over a waterfall.

The only difrence was he wasnt the on enjoying the view of the waterfall,enormous god-like jessica was.

Soon pieces of sock lints that were bigger than mount everest's height that were trapped between enormous toes started to fall over the micro teenager.

The sight giant jessica and her other 2 friends seeing was truely a horror-like picture.

'I feel sorry him,not that i care bout' him.' Jennie giggled.

'I know right,he was doomed to this fate anyway' Jessica gigled.

Jennifer was watching her mouth open of what it must be feeling for the poor teenager.She almost felt bad for him.Well for a minute at least.

The power girls had was starting to grow over their micro captive.

They were slowly becoming shrink-power hungry girls.

The massive toes wiggled once again,shaking poor tyson's world entirely.Poor tyson tried to get in cover but all he could do was stick himself to the enormous wallf of flesh that had sealed his doomed fate.

Suddenly.

Jessica's thousands of miles tall face appeared between the universal fleshy gap between her enormous huge sweaty third and second toes.

'You feel great in there,slave boy.' She boomed over his pathetic form,once again causing enormous tremors and explosion-like sounds on his micro enviroment.Ground started to shake as she laughed,poor tyson tried to get incover near the enormous fleshy gap that was produced by his master's toes.

'Look! He is backing up! Jennifer said with a exticement tone and giggled at his pathetic and hopeless efforts of trying to escape from his doomed and sealed slavery fate.

'Girls,i think our soles need some love too' Jessica said and grinned at the pathetic limp boy'He needs to be bigger though,he can't even reach the sole,look how pathetic the slave boy is'Jessica boomed over the innocent teenager.

 

Jessica reached her purse with her sweat-covered toes and pulled the trigger.

She set the size to 1/8 of an inch where they could see the doomed micro teenaged boy.

Beat him tyson once again.

He felt like if he was getting bigger.He felt as once-the planet sized toes slowly decrease in size and soon they were sizes of houses.

'Look slave boy,we made you bigger so that you can rub our feet' Jessica grinned evilly at the enslaved teenager.

'Bu--' Tyson was cut out as she planted her sweaty still-giant like barefoot and he was greeted by them.They lay in a skycraper range,with bits of shit and dirts,sock lints,sweat and anything she would have had while walking at the outside.

'Please...Dont make me worship thoese dirty beasts' Tyson said and took a step back.

'Look girls! Poor enslaved tyson is scared of our feet!'Jessica said and added.

'ARE YOU SCARED!' Jessica grinned and teased the teenager,bringing her hot sweaty size 12 foot on top of him.

'I know i got a big feet for a girl,but that means torture will double up' Jessica smiled while her friends were watching the grain of sand sized teenager that was on the ground.

Sock lints and bits of dirts once again fell over micro doomed teenager.

The sight made girls burst a laughter.

'Look how pathetic he is!' Jennie said,taking a breath from the still-going laughter of seeing his pathetic form covered in dirt and shit.

'Jennie,you want a turn?' Jessica said and looking at the poor grain of sand sized teenager,grinning evilly while watching his pathetic pleas and hopeless movements.

'He can't even hit our feet' 'What a pathetic punny little piece of micro shit' Jennifer laughed.

'Yeah you,jessica.' 'I would like to take a turn.'jennie said planting her massive sweaty size 11 foot on the ground.

What's with these girls and their big feet...' 'I...Why i didnt get shrunken by a girl with smaller feet like 8 or somethinng' Tyson thought and started to cry.

'Dont cry you little shit!' Jennie boomed over the sobbing sweat covered teenager.

She raped his ears apart.With only one fucking shouting,his eyes were deaf once again.

'Jessica,can i plaster his body under my sweaty baresole? 'You know someobody has to remove that sweat and other shit and keep my sole soft,ya' know'. Jennie said to jessica which caused anothere boom over the sobbing micro-sized teenager.

'Sure,i totally understand ya'.Jessica said and adding.'Can i squash him one time,though jennie?' Jessica asked.

'Sure,afterall you shrunk him' Jennie said giggling at the sobbing teenager.

With a rush of power,jessica lowered her size 12 teenaged sweaty baresole and stomped on him.

Tyson felt as if he got stuck under a rock and it hurt him like hell.

He felt like as if bones crushed or someting like that.

'Girls,if we continue being this cruel to this sobbing slave,we will kill him.'Jessica said.

'What should we do?' Asked both girls

'I'll cast a spell on him so that he can't be killed and whenever his body gets smeared by our giant smelly soles,he'll restore back to his life and have to endure the torture we're giving to him.' Jessica said and smiled.

With that she began casting a spell on the mashed sobbing teenager's body and poor tyson could see his body restoring itself.Suddenly he felt as if his bones become stronger once again,he was on his old form.

'Time to drop him on my shoe' Jessica smiled devilisly and caused another massive explosin-like god sound over the sobbing poor teenager's innocent ears.

She began reaching for his pathetic form with her fingers,carrying him like a thousands of miles tall endlesss colossal walls of flesh and he couldnt understand how something so gigantic could move so fastly.His head was turning from the long journey.

Giant jessica dropped him to her hot-sweaty converse and poor sobbing teenager was thrown to the sweaty-insole of the high,clad conver shoe which was making things worse for the grain of sand sized doomed teenager.As he hit the floor of the enormous high-clad black converse,he started to notice a worse-than-toxic like stench raping his nose.

'Mphgmg' Innoecnt tears started to fell over sobbing teenager's face as he was barely able to shout or anything any person could do in this situation.Soon his poor eyes started to water too,causing things to get even worse.Sobbing micro-sized teenager started walking over the surface of the skycraper sized black converse only to notice the ground was to sweaty and slippery for him to walk.

'I hope you enjoy your new home slave.' 'Because this is going to be your new-home from now on' Said jessica and added.

'I know my converse's insole is sweaty as fuck and i hope you like it grain of sand sized doomed foot boy' Jessica laughed,causing the insole the sobbing teenager was in to shake,tremors could be heard.He started to feel his innocent teenaged tiny heart pound really fast and began shaking with terror.

Jessica and other girls could see the poor tyson without magnifying glass now.

Jessica peered down at her enormous sweaty high black converse and started to shake the shoe violent

BOOM BOOM BOOM.

World around poor innocent sobbing teenager shake worse than a max ranged earthquake and his poor sweat-covered body began rolling over to the enormous extra large-spaced toe section of her giant,sweaty converse.The heat and stench here was worse than being in the insole,poor teenager thought.

'Watch girls,i'm going to scare the shit out of him' Jessica said and grinned evilly down at her enormous,smelly black converse

Poor tyson was unaware of the fact that her enormous horrible-smellling ike foot was about to enter his sweaty hell of a sentence.

Poor tyson could finally see the enormous swet-covered barefoot entering the top of the shoe,he began to run.But where could he run.He was just to small to run and she had a size 12 slender tan barefoot afterall.He was doomed,her enormous sweaty foot was about to crush his puny existence,no extra space to run by the views of sobbing teenager's burning eyes.

Sweaty barefoot entered the giant smelly high-black all star converse with a enormous thud that made his legs shake in fear.

CRASH.BOOM.BAM.

He was plastered to the enormous sweaty barefoot of larger-than-life-form of enormous beatiful jessica.

Once in his life,tyson began to get angry.How could these girls torture him this badly? This was just too far.First they tortured me and crammed me between their horrible-smelling like sweaty toes and now they have plastered my micros-sized sweat covered mashed body on their enormous slimey surface of giant sweaty barefoot he thought.

This was just to far.He wanted his old punny life,NOW.IT WAS FORE SURE BETTER THAN BEING THE FOOT SLAVE OF GIRLS THAT COULD SHRINK HIM TO ANYTIME THEY WANTED ANY MOMENT.

 

His body couldnt handle the sweaty stench that was coming between his prison.

He was also feeling as if his bones were crushed once again and he blackened out

'Lets go for a walk while hes plastered to my giant sweaty barefoot' Jessica suggested and smiled a sadistic teenager.

They all were unaware of the unconcsious micro-sized teenager stuck under their bigger-than average sized sweaty hell of barefoot.

The girls arrived beach and instantly took a bench and all of them started revealing their bikini-covered bodies and started to lay down.People around them noticed their high clad all star converse,each difrent colour from another.They started to wonder why they were wearing them,were they trying to make fun of themselves or were they born-stupid? People around them thought.Nope.These sadistic minded creatures were just torturing the shrunken doomed teenage boy at them.Their plan was to make their feet sweaty as fuck and make poor tyson smell them.

'I think my feet is sweaty as hell now' Jessica laughed which caused massive vibrating thunderbolt-like girlish giggles to the blackened out doomed teenager that was stuck under her skycraper sized horrible-smelling like sole.

'Dont you think it's time to for the poor tyson to wake up and smell our giant barefoot' Asked jennie and began removing her enormous horribly smelling like all star red converse shoe and throw it to the sand which could appear like sahara deser for the blackened out boy that was stuck in his sweaty hell.

'My feet is sweaty as fuck now,too' Jennifer said and giggled.While giggling she began removing her sweaty converse from her hot sweaty socks.

'We're all set now,aint we'? Jessica asked and grinned.

Both of the girls noted and grinned as well.

'Girls,should we take out our socks as well?' Jessica said.

'It would be to cruel for him to endure this torture' Jennifer answered and thought about the poor boy's doomed fate that made his life seal to dark depths of hell.

Jessica reacher for her purse and brought the shrink-ray and handbook.

She read it and found out the way to make a shrunken living-think wake up and continue it's torture of sentence.

'Watch this girls' Jessica said.

She peered down at the horribly smelling converse like a sadistic teenager  and began reaching for him.

Poor tyson was waken up thanks to that fucking shrink-ray.

Poor teenager's eyes could see colossal walls of flesh each bigger than a house began reaching for him.

They touched him and held him,it's sticky surface and tan flesh soaking to his already sweat covered body even more.

'No..No more sweat please,it's to muc!'' Tyson shouted but his hopeless pleas couldnt be heard by girls and if they heard him they would help him,he thought.

Between the gigantic walls of flesh,tears began falling from doomed teenager's swallowed eyes and cried for his old life to come back.

He was then lowered to the ground with a god speed and when he was about few meters away from the ground,massive colossal walls of flesh  released the micro sobbing innocent boy and he hit the ground with a thud.

He hit his head.He thought he would die from brain-bleed.But he didnt't,nothing was happened to him.'These damn girls cast that spell on me...the spell that im unable to die' Poor tyson protested and tears began falling from his swallowed eyes once again.

Giant sadistic girls could see his grain of sand sized body,but not perfectly.

It took them a long take to find his tiny limp pathetic form.

'Hello down there slave' Jessica said like he was greeted by devil and laughed.

'Plea-se' ' Dont call me slav-e' 'I'm a human being!' Tyson growled.

The bug sounds that was coming from poor teenagers to giant girls were quite a sight for them.

'Look,it's trying to say something' Jessica grinned evilly at the pathetic micro-sized and innocent teenager and began removing her toxicish socks from her oven-like sweaty pair of barefeet.Just as she peeled her enormous socks which were skycraper sized to the poor teenager,the gigantic stench raped his nose once again and he started to gag.

'Thi-s..'To much' He gagged.' Pleas-e...Giant enormous girl!' Tyson fell on his knees.

'Look,he has fallen to his knees,maybe he accepted his fate finally?' Jessica asked  her giant friends and laughed.

'Being a slave to our enormous sweaty toes,aint you poor ittle bittle tyson'? Jennifer grinned evilly at the sight of his pathetic form.

The giant thunderstorm of girlish giggles tortured him so badly that like as he was burning in the fire.He could feel the heat that was coming from the jessica's enormous oven-like barefoot.

'Girls,i will count from 3 to 1,when i say 1,plant your soles above his pathetic body.' Jessica said and grinned evilly at the pathetic teenager.

'3,2,1,GO!' Jessica commanded.

They started lowring their enormous sweaty skycraper sized barefoot which blocked the light poor tyson's swallowed eyes was able to see.

They put both of their horribly smelling hot soles and directions could be seen.

While jessica was planting her sole on top of him,jennifer was hovering her hot sweaty barefoot on the poor teenager and lastly jennie who was loving the fact how her enormous horribly stenching barefoot smelled like finally planted her barefoot near him,causing tremors to the poor slave.

Girls started to wiggling their enormous and sweaty house sized toes and enormous bits of dirts and sock lints began falling over the poor teenager.

'Plea-se....' 'Stop...' He muttered,to mashed to talk due to enormous car sized bits of dirts and sock lints raining over his pathehic sweat soaked body which made it smell even worse.He remembered his old life where he could shower once in a week,now trapped between the enormous sweaty soles,he wanted to shower,EVERY FUCKING DAY.

Jennie,on the other hand was peering devilishly  at the pathetic micro teenager and began stomping her horriblly sweaty covered giant bare flesh over the micro teenager.

It hit tyson really hard,bone crack sounds could be heard from his swallowed ears.

He was stuck under their massive sweaty barefoot once again and blackened out from the damage he endured and the horrible smell and of course terror of shear.It was just to much for the innocent teenager.

'What the hell!' 'Did you just stomp the shit out of him' Jessica asked

Jennifer asked the same question as well with a confused tone.

'Yeah,he feels great under my sweaty giant barefoot' Jennie said.

'Girl,you're way cruel than me' Jessica opened her eyes wide and laughed.''

'Nah,you're the most cruel one' Jenni answered and smiled.

'Why dont we shrink more boys?' Jennifer suggested.

'That's a great idea!' Both of them said than stook up  from their bench.

'That boy,over there,you see?' 'He seems like a muscular jock,ya know?' 'Should we shrink his pathetic ass and torture him more than we did to this little piece of micro shit' Jennifer suggested and laughed.

'Yeah sure,lets go' Jessca said and jennie noted.

They began walking towars the boy that was going to be their next slave at the horribly smelling sweaty feet of these satanic girls.

They came near the jock.

'Hey,could you please come to our bench,we gotta ask you something'Jessica asked and smiled.

That smile...

Was enough to make the jock who was called martin become awestruck.

'Sure' Martin said and jennie and jennifer smiles too,showing their perfect white teeth.

Martin was mesmerized by the sight of these beatiful girls smiling at him.

They all started walking back to girl's bench and the girls made sure that no one saw them.

'You're cute but' Jessica muttered.' 'Ya know,what if your life changes by a lot and you end up in a place that you wouldnt never want to see? Jessica asked.

Martin was confused as fuck,what did she meant by that.

He thought he was gonna threesome with them,he was sadly mistaken.

'You thought you were gonna have some sex with us,dont you' Jessica asked and laughed.

Girls laughed as well,feeling sorry for him.

'I..' He said and jessica began pulling her shrink-ray,released and set the size to 1/4 of an inch tall

'Wh-at'' ?'.What is that gun,you gonna shoot me?' 'You think you can shoot me while i have these musculars? 'Why you thought i made these' Martin smiled.

'You're nothing.' Jessica said and both girls laughed.

Just as jessica said that,she towered the gun to martin who tried to hit them.

Jessica dodged the hit and hit the gun.

World around poor martin changed.

He was becoming dizzy but he wasn't going to blacken outi,jessica had set the device to no blacken out mode.

He watched as his once strong body slowly decrease in size,their faces becoming house sized tan of flesh.

He got smaller,smaller and he reached a point of shrinking where he couldnt even see over their face and was just a dimunitive doomed micro-teenaged slave at the titanic feet of these sadistic girls.

Girls began peering at his 1/4 of an inch tall body which could be easily visible to them.

Jessica reached for him and lowered her sweat covered diggits around his pathetic form,enveloping him between them,stickingi it's slimey substance over the micro jock.

She placed him beetween her 20 story tall sized big toe and 15 story tall sized second toe.

Martin started to feel the heat and smell that was coming between her enormous toes and he started to gag badly.

'What di-d you d-o to me!' 'What kind of tor-ture is this' He continued gaging.

He could see jessica's house sized beatiful face and her friends giant face through the smelly fleshy gab between her enormous sweaty toes that was becoming poor martin's new horribly smelling world.

'This is your new life,slave boy.' Jessica said and other girls laughed at the world 'slave'.

'I'm sorry,giant girl plea-se'! Poor enslaved teenager said and continued gagging.

The smell was just to much for him to endure.He wondered what kind of evil torture she had in her mind for him.

'Shut up,slave boy and rub my enormous stinky toes!'Jessica boomed over the poor enslaved sweat-covered teenager.

Poor martin did as the giant girl said and began reaching for his hands and started touching the horribly smelling sweat-covered,sobbing as he rubbed them.Tears began fell over micro teenager as he had to endure the gigantic smell of sweaty punishers.

Giant girl grinned evilly at the doomed enslaved teenager that was stuck between the enormous swety toes and began scrunching her toes,rubbing the poor teenager's body between the sweaty hell of them and it's sweaty substance sticking to his pea sized innocent body.

'Nooo! Poor tyson screamed for his life as massive sweaty colossal walls of rubbery flesh began compressing the enslaved teenager which was suffering between the hell of a sentece.

'Please stop...' ' I wont ever hit a girl again,please giant girl' 'Spare my pathetic life,i will be your footslave!' Martin sobbed between the enormous sweaty walls of dark flesh.

 

Jesssica,on the other hand wasnt listening him and started to mash her toes over the doomed teenager,crushing and rubbing him between her enormous bits of dirt covered toes.

'Mmpgh'Martin said unable to talk as he took a sock lint that was about to be stuck on his throat and screamed for his life.

Giant girls were watching the hopeless enslaved teenager's hopeless try-hard movements carefully and laughed at his pathetic body,which was covered with foot sweat and bits of dirts that were car sized to the poor doomed teenager,which was extra hell for poor teenager.

Poor light-hearted teenaged boy couldnt take the torture anymore.It was just to much for the sobbing teenager that was living his hell betweem jessica's enormous never-forgiving second and big toe.He blackened and layed unconcsious,stuck at the surface of the giant giant's second toe,compacted like a tiny ball,his willing broken.

'He...Just blackened out' Jessica said with a exticement and burst out of laughter which shook martin's horribly smelling world who lay unconcsious,plastered to the surface of enormous evil teenager's second toe.

They did the same thing to tyson which was awaken and tortured him for hours,only difrence was poor innocent teenager was grain of sand sized,which was smaller than martin.

They left the beach when sun went down.

Jessica came to home at 10 pm.

She reached for her keys and opened the door,feeling the tiny doomed teenager's pathetic efforts of kicking and punching her enormous sweaty toes,she sighed.

She went upstairs and entered her room.She opened the light and slowly began to grin evilly as she started pulling her hot sweaty converse which was skycraper sized to the poor shrunken enslaved teenager that was stuck in living hell inside them.The scent of her reeking feet made her hold her nose in disgust.

'My feet smells totally horrible from here and i can't even think about how it must be for you slave pathetic piece of micro shit' She boomed above the micro teenager that was surviving for his life as the garguantuan sweaty walls of rubbery flesh compressed with their shrunken slave stuck at the surface of her sweaty second toe.The sounds that were coming from toes made his eyes shudder in pain.

'Ahhhh!' Poor teenager said and tried to cover his ears.But the cracking sounds were just to loud and horrifying for the micro boy to endure in his living hell of sweaty flesh.

Jessica began to think.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 3 by Lolwat111

What if she shrunk her friends too.She got over excited at the thought and obliviously scrunched her giant sweaty beasts over the sobbing micro boy.

World around poor tyson changed once again,giant walls of flesh that were skycraper sized creatures began to slide right and left,making tyson trample.

He didnt know how to act nor did he knew where to go,they were just everywhere.

He was their shrunken prisoner slave that belonged to a incredibly pretty but sick minded teenaged girl.

Jessica re-thought about shrinking her friends...She imagined what things will be like if that thing actually happened..The smiles on their face would turn into horrifying terrible smiles like this micro slave boy was having at that moment.

She made a decision.She was gonna shrink them.

She smiled like a sadistic teenager which was a terrifying sight for the micro slave-boy that was screaming for his life between the hell fire like sweaty covered beasts that were torturing his life worse than anything he could have imagined in his whole life.

'I'm gonna shrink jennie and jennifer tomorrow and they will join you' Jessica said and added.

'Well at least you got some girls but dont worry,you wont have enough time to enjoy them because i will crush them to death and you are only my own shrunken micros-slave!' Jessica thundered above the micro teenager that was stuck between her enormous grimy toes.

Tyson heard this and once again,fell on his knees and begged for his life.

'Please...Jessica...Please..be nice..you're to cruel for a girl' Poor micro tyson said while his eyes were burning in the flame-like sweat and hot flesh between the skycraper sized meaty tan endlessly walls of flesh.

Jessica couldnt even hear him,he was to small for her to hear him.

Poor tyson couldnt take it any longer.This was to much,he thought.

His live was going nowhere,there was no escape or anything.He was doomed to his destiny for eternal.

He felt as his body's battery running out and soon,poor innocent teenager found himself in the sweaty surface while blackenedd out,playing unconcsious.

'I wonder how he must be feeling' Jessica thought and began scrunching her horribly-smelling like toes once again over the blackkened out innocent teenager,soaking his body even harder,sticking his form with disgusting objects,such as sweat,bits of dirts,sock lints and even dead bug boddies!

Jessica tried to look at him between her enormous toes but found nothing.

She began rubbing her sweaty toes with her sweaty slender fingers for a long time but still,she couldnt find him.

'I wonder how small i made him..' Jessica laughed and grinned like a sadistic bitch as her own thought.

She looked at the clock on her wall and noticed it was getting late.

'I should sleep,tomorrow is gonna be a great day and i need energy for it'Jessica giggled which caused another massive thunder-sound to the micro blackened out teenager that was stuck at the sweaty surface,made by two enormous sweaty teenaged sweaty-covered toes that belonged to enormous sadistic teenager who was called jessica.

The night didnt go well for the innocent tyson.

He was surrended by jessica's enormous sweaty covered toes and ran for his life between them while jessica was having a good sleep.

It was really unfair,he thought.

There he was,covered with giant girl's disgusting footsweat,shouting for his life and hoping he would get saved by someone.But sadly,there was no hope.Poor tyson didnt know that no one could save him now.Jessica,the giant sadistic teenager had enslaved him for eternal and he didnt even know it.

He was still trying to find a way to escape this sweaty hell of a sentence.While he was thinking these thoughts,disgusting foot sweats and sock lints that were size of houses continued falling over the enormous grimy toes and made things even harder for the poor tyson.

He sighed and shouted.

'Hey!' 'Someone help me!' 'I'm herei,this sadistic girl is enslaving me' 'Pleaseeeee help me' Tyson said and started crying once again.

He started to lay down and tried to sleep on the sweaty surface that was between the giant sadistic teenager's gargantuan toes.

-Next day-

*ZRRRRRRRR* Alarm rang.

Jessica opened her eyes and instantly remembered about her shrunken slave boy that she had enslaved between her disgusting but beatiful and slender toes.

'TIME TO GET UP SLAVE' She boomed over the micro teenager that was laying unconcsious between her enormous,dirt covered toes.

BOOM BOOM BOOM.

The sound hit poor tysonl like a giant thunder.

Tyson opened his swallowed eyes.

'Where am i--' 'Noooo' ' I thought this was a nightmare' 'This cant be real please someone save me from this giant sadistic girl! ' She doesnt even have a heart to care about shrunken people like me' Poor tyson shouted on his lungs with all the best he could.

Jessica on the other hand could hear tiny mini sounds coming from the poor enslaved teenager that was shouting for his life between her heartless toes.

'I hope you enjoyed your sleep slave and i'm sure my toes gave you such a nice confort,didnt they?' Jessica laughed.

She started moving her skycraper sized dirty toes over the micro innocent teenager that was in awe-struck.

A gigantic shadow loomed above the enslaved teenager and all the light was gone.

Her toes were resting just inches above his microscopic body.

Sock lints,dead bug boddies,dirts and of course,foot sweat began raining down on the innocent teenager and he sighed when they all hit his pathetic,sweat covered body.

'Eeeeek' Was all enslaved gay boy could say.

Jessica on the other hand just laughed at his response and continued flexing her skycraper sized toes above the poor teenager's eyes.

Light once was again overshadowed to darkness by the evil teenager's massive dainy toes and shit started to fall over the micro teenager once again.

Poor tyson started to fell on his knees and begged for help.

'Plea--se Stop' 'They are to heavy and smelly for me to handle' Said tyson and cried like a baby.

'Shut up slave,thats you pay for being a gay-boy.' Jessica laughed above the micro teenager's swallowed ears which were caused by the tremors-like cracking sounds of her gargantuan slender toes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 4 by Lolwat111
Author's Notes:

Hell here we are,a chapter.

Poor shrunken young boy was feeling as if the sounds were completely raping his ears apart which caused him to scream in a pain of agony.

'Ahh!' 'Stop this torture,it's to much' 'Please grow me back goddess girl' Enslaved teenager begged for his life once again,this time sank his face into the horribly sweating ground which automatically covered his face with it's stinky slimey substance.

Jessica,the giant on the other hand continued laughing at the helpless micro sized boy's torture and couldnt help but released a enormous devilish yet girlish giggle which caused electric tidal waves on the micro teenager's environment.

It hit the micro sized teenager like a giant tsunami,causing him to fly for metres and helpless boy found himself knocked off his feet and the enslaved teenager hit his head with a huge thud which could indeed be nothing for the giant sadistic girl who was having fun torturing this micro sized boy for her own pleasure and enjoyment.

*THUD*

'Ahhhh' Helpless slime covered teenager screamed in agony once again and innocent tears once again dropped down like a waterfall on his burned his eyes which were caused by the hell fire like sweat and heat of the giant sadistic girl's enormous horribly sweating like barefoot.

Giant cruel girl once again giggled at his expression that the enslaved boy was suffering with and began booming over the limp teenager with her horrfying girlish giggle and of course the shock wave like sound that was coming from her enormous mountain sized lips.

'Time to goto school,slave boy.' ' I hope you enjoy your ride' Jessica laughed at the pathetic boy and began lowering her enormous slender fingers on the poor shrunken boy and the massie vinegarish walls of flesh grabbed the micro teenager and giant sadistic girl started pinching her horribly sweat covered fingers,rubbing the micro boy between them,causing him to compact like a tiny ball of lint between the enormous flesh and soon,he was flattened perfectly between the two enormous gargantuan stinky walls of flesh,laying unconcsious due to the pinching and rubbing over his exhausted micro sized body.

Jessica soon reached school and went to the class immediantly.

She saw her friends,jennifer and jenie sitting on the class desks,waiting for the stupid school to start so that they could have fun torturing the micro sized innocent boy who was indeed their shrunken slave for the rest of his life,which was a horrible fate and truth for the boy who was sticked and laying unconcsious on the horribly bad smelling tan flesh of meat.

'Hey girls! Jessica said and smiled to both of them while rushing to them with a happy mood which were indeed due to the having a shrunken slave boy serving for her and them,of course.

'Hey jessica,sweetie!' Jennie said.

'Hey jessica' Jennifer said.

'What's up girls?' 'Did you sleep well?' 'Probably not' sick minded jessica said with a fiendish grin filled on his face.

'Of course not,i can't wait to torture that micro shit again' Jennifer answered proudly and a barbaric smile formed between her perfectly created pink lips.

'Yeah,just about right'.Jennie said but she didn't smile this time.

'Girls....I...I have to tell you something' Jennie said with a sad mood.

'Aww what's the problem jennie'Jessica and jennifer asked and hugged their friend.

'My family found a better city to live with...And i'm going with them' Jennie said and girlish tears began dropping from her perfectly created emerald like eyes.

'Aww....You sure that you have to go for real?' Jessica asked with a sad tone.

Jennifer asked the same question immediantly as well.

'Yes...I have to go for real...I can't believe that that loser micro size shit will be away from my sweaty barefoot' Jennie said and laughed while still crying.

'Don't worry' 'We can always send you photos of us torturing him' Jessica answered and smiled.

'Wow,really!?' Jennie said with a excited tone.

'Yeah' Jennifer said.

'Okay thanks..Well i guess this is a farewell...Good bye girls' Jennie said,trying to hold herself from crying in front of her crazy friends.

 

 

End Notes:

I'll be writing a lot more.

Chapter 5 by Lolwat111
Author's Notes:

Back.

This is the moment of the story where one of the main tormentor leave the story.

Was a good run,jennie,but dont worry.Other girls will take care of tyson for sure...Just 

Kidding. Here is the next part.

'We will miss you jennie' Both of the teenage girls said from her back.

'I'm so sad right now...She was one of my best friends and she was enjoying every fucking moment of all of us tormenting this itty bitty tyson between our giant smelly toes.' Jessica said,not even smiling annymore.

'I know right..'Jennifer said,between her crying moments.

'We still got shit load of times to torture this stinky slave boy between our giant devouring toes tho,ya know?' 'It isnt all over girl,life is still up.' Jessica smiled devilishly like a barbaric ogre.

'Oh yeah..I just kinda forgot about that poor slave...Since lessons are over,why dont we goto your house and torture him?' Jennifer said and laughed maniacally like a monster from movies.

'Alright lets go,itty bitty boy is still stuck between my salivia covered fingers,by the way.' Jessica grinned at her sadisti friend.

Jennifer giggled at what jessica said and they all began to leave school and walk for jessica's home.

Soon they have reached jessica's house and they saw jessica's mom cooking in the kitchen.

The girls waved her a hand and they rushed towards upstairs and shut down the door with a furious of power.

Both girls started to laugh crazily at what they were about to do.

Jesscia began reaching for her sweaty black converse and started removing them.Just as she removed both of them,a horrifyling smell came from them and penetratraed both of the girl's noistrlls badly,causing them to cringe their noises in disgust.

'Yeah,i should clean these some day,dont tell me about it' Jessica laughed sadisticly and jennifer only chucked at her.

Jessica began peering between her sweat and salivia covered fingers and started show her friend the mashed form of the unconcsious enslaved boy.

'Oh my gosh!' 'It must be awful to be him' Jennifer laughed at the poor boy's flattened body.

Jessica laughed right after and began reaching for his battered body between her giant fingers and soon the unconcscious battered boy was lifted on to the sky and the 2 giant grinning girls started walking towards jessica's bed.Just as they reached her bed,jessica grinned evilly and threw the mashed and flattened body of the shrunken boy violently to her bed.

THUD THUD THUD.

Exhausted tyson felt something inside his head.He soon tried to open his burned eyes but couldnt do it,he knew that he needed more energy and rest to endure the torture of these giant girl's twisted torture.He also felt as if his whole body was aching from endless pain.He tried to speak but his voice came like a squak compared to the giant girls.His throat was crushed and compressed way to badly for him to speak.

'Jes-i' Was all shrunken tyson could mutter and he tried to crawl but he wasnt even able to do that,he was just so exhausted from the torture that these two gigantic sadsitic girls were giving to him.

'Good morning slave' Said jessica and laughed at her own words.

'What is up loser shit' Said jennifer and laughed cruelly.

This was to much...These two giant merciless teenage girls were downgrading him worse than he would have thought..They were kinda pushing the line,afterall he was a human!

With that thought,he tried to talk with a rush,only to realize once again his throat was crushed to badly for him to even speak and he could barely breathe.

'Time to shove you between my enormous stinky toes that you love to fight against so much,slave!' Jessica laughed like a tyrant.

She reached for the pathetic,mashed form of the shrunken tyson and he wasnt even able to get up and run away,he was just to crushed.Little did he know that he was at the point of being broken and realizing his new life being a slave to these pretty teenage girls.

Giant vinegar smelliing like fingers that were appearing like huge,tall skycrapers to the shrunken boy began picking the mashed boy and began changing his view of pov.

Soon he realized where he was just going,her giant disgusting filthy toes.

He feared in awe and tried to scream even if his throat was crushed violently.

'Pl-e' Flattened tyson tried to speak but once again failed so badly.

Her giant fingers finally sticked him to the fleshy gab stuck between her gigantic sweaty toes and suddenly,a crazy yet sadistic idea came on her mind.

'Why dont we tear her clothes with our toes,it would be way moreee fun!' Jessica laughed.

'You are right,it would be way more fun for us and way mroe humiliating and downgrading for him' Jennifer giggled.

Poor mashed tyson turned his head to both directions and only to realize that her giant sweating toes were just everywhere.

Giant jessica started scruching her horribly bad smelling sweat covered toes,rubbing the mashed boy,compressing his tiny skull even harder than before.

The pain hit him like a train.

'Ahhhh' Tyson screamed in pain.

Giant girls found delight in his torture and couldnt help but giggle and laugh harder and harder.

'You better get used to our toes,slave' Jessica smiled devilishly.

She continued scrunching her hot sweaty toes all over his battered and tired body,causing his skull to compress even harder,causing him to scream in pain and agony way harder than before!

'Nooooo' Mashed boy screamed in pain and tried to fight her giant punishing toes.

He started hitting the giant horribly sweating smelly side of her toes to only realize that the surface was to sweaty for him to even hit.His hands were slipping away and this made the giant girls to laugh even harder than before.

'I love the way he squirms between my enormous stinky toes' Jessica laughed.

'I wonder how he's feeling' Jennifer laughed.

Giant jessica soon applied way more enormous amount of pressure on the mashed and flattened boy and giant walls of flesh once again started to compress and slide all over the screaming boy's body,coating him with all that disgusting sweat and smell and who knows what!.He started to fell on his knees and screamed for help.

'Please stop!' 'This is to much for me endure!' 'You girls should have a heart to get advice from,please!' Sobbing shrunken boy screamed in agony once more.

Giant girls could only hear squak voices coming from the tormented teenager and giant girls started to schunch their giant smelly toes even harder all over the body anf finally,breaking some of his ribs,causing the poor boy to scream in horror and un-countable amount of pain that was appying on her.

He soon couldnt endure the torture anymore and once again,blackened out.Stuck like a ball of lint,flattened and battered just brilliantly between her giant sweaty big and second toe,his willing finally broken after many torture sessions.

 

Time passed...

'I cant feel him anymore,did we pop it like a grape or what' Jennifer laughed cruelly which were causing bomb sounds to the blackened out boy.

'That's ok,afterawhile it's hard to feel his flattened body,afterll.' Jessica grinned and laughed crazily.

'I want to see what kind of a shape he's in,im dying for it,ya know jessica?' Jennifer grinned with a devilish form.

'Sure thing sweetie,let's see'

Both of the girls began peering closely between jessica's dirty and disgusting toes and finally saw the poor boy flattened and crushed just perfectly between her dirty and sweat covered big and second toe,carrying the poor boy like a shelter'.

'He..Blackened out' Both girls burst out of laughter and almost choked out from the horrifyling girlish laughters.

-End of chapter-

 

End Notes:

Expect more very dam soon.

Chapter 6 by Lolwat111
Author's Notes:

just writing for enjoyment and for those people that actually care about my stories.

 

Time passed,poor en-slaved slave boy was still blackened out from the horribly torture the giant girls had given him few hours ago.Meanwhile,while the enslaved boy was blackened out,the giant girls were discussing about new torture methods to inflict on the exhausted pathetic form of tyson who was lying on the jessica's enormous sweaty and grime covered second toe.

Soon,pathetic male wreck opened his eyes only to realise he couldnt speak or think anymore.His mind tried to outcome this but he failed so badly and this caused him to drove crazy.His mind was screaming with pain and memories of sweaty feet torture that were produced by the his own gigantic evil-minded teenage captors.

Jessica soon spotted tyson lying lifelessly between her horribly foot-gunk tovered long elegant polished toes and shouted immediantly.

''LOOOOK,our teenage slave is awake,lets TORTUREEE him'' Jessica laughed and tormented the pathetic diminished en-slaved boy.

Poor tyson didnt have to ability to think or shout or talk so his mind was screaming with pain and still trying to outcome the rancid foot memories and torture sessions from his mind.

Jennifer peered down at  jessica's size 12 dirty barefoot and saw a microscopic boy lying lifelessly between jessica's gargantuan slender slobbish toes.

''HELLO DOWN THERE SLAVE,lets have some fun shall we!?'' Jennifer laughed and produced a spit from her horribly-smelling like mouth and slobbered down on the slave boy.

*BOOM*

The giant salivia covered glob of spit came crashing down right between jessica's giant sweaty toes and tyson couldnt even shout,he just fell on his knees and cried and tried to take off the rotten glob of spit off his poor swallowen eyes.

Giant girls just laughed at the poor boy's new life and his current plight.

''WHAT THE FUCK jennifer,did you just spit on my perfect long elegant dirty mirty toes''Jessica shouted at her crazy minded friend with a laugh.

''Yeah,THINGS HAVE TO BE WAY MORE WORSE FOR THIS MICRO SHİT,HE DOESNT DESERVE TO LİFE,WE MUST MAKE HIS LIFE MISERABLE AS FUCK AHAHAHAHA'' Jennifer laughed like a lunatic.

Poor tyson...He started to cry even harder and the fact that he was unable to talk or think sank on the reality and he cried,cried and cried while the giant girls made fun of him...

''Lets DROOOOOP him to our rancid,rotten-like soccer cleats and wear him like a insole buddy?'' Jessica asked her friend.

''Sure things buddy,should be fun''Jessica grinned at the slave boy and reached for him with her long slender fingers,slowly pinching his pathetic form of existence and shament and reached for her rotten soccer cleats which were caked with dirt and mud then slowly she dropped the pathetic diminished teenage boy and he was tossed deep into the insole of the rotten soccer cleats which it's insole was ripped and torn apart like fuck from constant soccer practises.

Poor tyson didnt even know what to think or say,not that he could.He could feel a rancid,rotten and garbage-like smell oozing around the rotten soccer cleat which were size 15.

''He MUUUUUUST be crying down there,what a piece of micro shit'' Jennifer laughed down at the pathetic shrunken boy and giant shock waves and tidals came crashing down on the poor boy.

Jessica nodded and stated a fact.

''I bet he would get lost in there,he's just a way to fucking small for us to feel while wearing him as a insole on our rotten soccer cleats though,jennifer.''Jessica said and laughed at the sad-but-true fact.

''Who cares,the smaller the more humilating it will be FOOOOOOR him'' Jennifer answered back with a crazy girlish laughter and poor tyson could at least sense sounds at least.

''You're right,why dont we shrink hin even smaller,he's like size of a flea right now,OH MY GOOOOOOD,i wonder how huge,sweaty and smelly my rotten soccer cleats are for him right now''Jessica chuckled and joked to her friend.

''I know right.''Jennifer nodded and laughed.

 

End Notes:

End of chapter

Chapter 7 by Lolwat111

Enslaved tiny teenage boy were holding his own to not vomit against the offending slime-like smell that was coming from the enormous teenage girl's wornout oversized soccer cleats.

''Please,I just cannot take on this smell anymore,it's to much,take me out of here,please!!'' Tyson shouted while his eyes were watered to death because of the horrible smell permitting inside the sweaty hell that was indeed a teenage pretty yet sadistic minded girl's horrific smelling soccer cleats. 

Meanwhile,giant girls didnt even heard him and were to busy on the torture methods they were thinking about to try on our horrificly scared teenage boy.

''My feet feels sweaty as fuck,i think i'm gonna smell it...'' Jessica grinned and started removing her steam like giant stinky barefoot out of her horrendous soccer cleat and began bringing her foot to her face.

The smell immediantly turned on  the horny hot teenage girl and started to finger herself in front of her best friend!

''Mhmmm......ohhhh.....''Jessica grinded her finger on her crotch only soon to realise that her friend was doing the same doing too with her foot removed from her soccer footwear.

''I always knew you had a turn on about foot too,you silly devious girl.'' Jessica said while grinning still.

''Yeah,few years ago i discovered about my fetish,cant beat your score though,ya know.'' Jennifer answered and grinned like a hungry monster from horror movies.

''Why dont we make our slave boy smell our toes or some shit girl?'' Jessica suggested and grinned evilly.

''Good idea,I'd love to make his life as pathetic as possible...'' Jennifer answered which made her a bit wet inside her pretty panties.

The 2 enormous teenage devilish girls began searching for both of the soccer pairs for the shrunken tiny boy and soon jessica found him only to realise the tiny weak boy was stuck on the insole of her sweaty fucking soccer cleats.

''Oh my god,look at where he's stuck at!''Jessica laughed evilly and showed the flea sized teenage boy to jennifer.

''Whoa!'' Jennifer said in a excitement.

Both girls laughed hysterically to find the pathetic shrunken male stuck on the sweaty insole like if a glue was forced upon him.

''Lets take him out out of his cage and throw him to the wooden carpet and make him smell our toes for hours honey!!'' Jessica said and began peering inside the rotten soccer cleats only to realise the smell was indeed so toxicish that the giant girl thought there was no way he would put of a high against them.

'Wow,that smell is like.....Sexy as fuck girl....'' Jennifer said.

''Yeah,indeed a horrific smell...Poor boy'' Jessica laughed and both girls began to laugh hysterically of the state of the shrunken tiny male boy that was indeed captured and enslaved by 2 pretty sadistic teenage girls.

''Okay,enough slacking,let me pick him,that's if i can find him'' Jessica said and laughed at the true fact.She began searching for him inside the sweaty steam like insole and began plucking his tiny body from the sweaty hellish fire and began inserting the terrified screaming tiny weeny boy between her enormous sweat and dirt grained big and second toe.

 

The poor boy couldnt comprend about the events that had happened from the insole to here.His mind couldnt even understand how something so disgusting,huge and sweaty move insanely fast was indeed like flash light.As soon as the tiny teenager was placed between the source of the smell,he tried close his nose and began breathing through mouth only to realise the smell was like penetrating the defense of the tiny boy and soon,tiny boy sensed the worst-than garbage smell and vomitted all over the place which the giant teenage girls couldnt even see at his size since he was so pathetictly fucking small.

Giant girls started commanding their shrunken slave to smell their giant disgusting sweaty smelly toes.

''Smell my long enormous stinky  toes bug!'' Jessica grinned.

''Yeah,make my friend happy,or we will crush you thousands of times and you will beg us to smell our toes after.'' Jennifer said which only made jessica burst out of laughter.

''Owww,going hard on him,are we?''Said jessica and both girls burst out of laughter which was quite a evil and horrifying experince for the diminished teenage boy.

''Please,i beg you,the smell...it's like combination of garbage with years of old rotten cheese'' Poor tyson collapsed to the ground and drifted of to a long sleep...

 

Chapter 8 by Lolwat111

''Wake up slave boy!'' Both girls laughed out loud.

Tyson slowly opened his eyes only to realise he was still stuck in the sweaty hell,expect his mashed form was stuck between the giant girl's non-forgiving and torturous rotten toes and this caused him to scream with all his might.

'What di-d yo-u d-o to m-e-''Enslaved teenager screamed as if his freedom was stolen by someone which indeed was.

This caused both of the enormous teenage girls to burst out of laughter and jessica picked his pathetic form between form between her unwashed garbage-smelling like toes.

Tyson could swear he could sniff a heavy cheesy odor while two enormous walls of flesh began descending from heavens.

Both girls began peering at jessica's sweaty and cheesy smelling hand and saw the pathetic form of the mashed horrified teenage boy.They were trying best not to laugh at the wretched teenager who's fate and life was framed by them.Then soon,jessica started hocking a bit and slowly released a spit from her mouth and threw it towards tyson.Tyson was shocked at first and couldnt do anything nor could he shout,all he could do was fall on his knees and cry in pain.This caused the giant girls to laugh out laugh and both girls began commanding their pathetic teenage minion.

'Slave boy,we have choosen your job for today,you'll be cleaning the sweat,grime,dirt anything you can find from our sweaty gym socks,now get ready to clean them because you wont be able to use a towel'' Jessica grinned evilly which caused tyson to cry even more,cursing his luck to be enslaved by two teenage giant sadistic girls.

Soon they dropped tyson to the floor with the disgusting vomit-like smell spit stuck on to his pathetically bruised body and then girls dissapeared for a few minutes.When they were back,they threw their skycraper sized sweaty gym socks on to the floor which caused major earthquakes to the diminished and tortured teenager and their sweat gym socks made a flosh sound when they hit the floor which caused tyson to hold himself not to throw up or choke from the smell and it's disgusting form.

Both girls saw the face of the tortured slave and jessica started making fun of him.

''Jennifer,i think he's trying to say your socks are to disgusting for him to lean'' Jessica grinned and set her owl-like green eyes to the shrunken victim who were to busy trying to remove the shock of what was happening.

This caused jennifer to smile evilly and a sadistic smug appeared on her face.

''I dont give a fuck if they're,he's going to do it no matter what!''jennifer shouted and commanded her tortured teenage victim.''

''How unlucky,he's such a loser'' Jessica said.

''I know right,let's warm him up a bit'' Jennifer said.

The giant brunette teenager began forming a spit on her disgusting mouth and threw the spit just indirectly on top of her gym socks which caused tyson to stay motionless and just stare without doing anything.

''It's about time you start your labory,slave boy.'' ''Start worshiping my sweaty gym socks pathetic buggy boy!''Jennifer said which caused jessica to laugh uncontrollably.

Tyson,defeated,slowly walked towards horribly sweaty gym socks which it's toe section was discoloured by green and yellow colours which caused him to puke at the sight and he want even sucking the sweat of them yet!

Tyson soon started choking on the rotten moldly unwashed odor of sweaty disgusting feet and this caused giant girls to become angry to the pathetic prisoner of enslavement.

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4300