In the Town of Groowgon... by 789654ar
Summary:

Teenage couple Matt and Katie move to the town of Groowgon, which has a very interesting swimming pool...


Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Breast Enlargement, Couples , Giant, Muscle Characters: None
Growth: Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FM/f, FM/m, M/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: Matt's Growth Adventures
Chapters: 16 Completed: Yes Word count: 14172 Read: 152597 Published: June 13 2014 Updated: July 08 2015

1. Prologue by 789654ar

2. School and the first Growth Spurt by 789654ar

3. Matt and Katie grow up by 789654ar

4. At Home by 789654ar

5. The Next Day by 789654ar

6. The Rest of the Day by 789654ar

7. Katie at the Pool by 789654ar

8. Matt at the Pool by 789654ar

9. Melissa's Sleep Over by 789654ar

10. Melissa's Sleep Over, Pt. 2 by 789654ar

11. Riley's House by 789654ar

12. Riley's House, Pt. 2 by 789654ar

13. The Mr. Olympia Competition by 789654ar

14. Cheerleading Tryouts by 789654ar

15. The Final Plan by 789654ar

16. The End by 789654ar

Prologue by 789654ar

Disclaimer: All publicly recognized characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No copyright infringement is intended.

Note: Since this is the prologue, there might not be any growth in this chapter. There will be some in the next, though.



Matt was a little bored. His family had been invited to live in the town of Groowgon, and they were registering now. Groowgon was a town known for it's fancy life style, and being invited to live there - for free - was an honor. Although, Matt couldn't quite figure out why his family was picked. His girlfriend, Katie, had her family picked, as well as some of his friends, mainly two boys, Tony and Chris, and two girls, Laura and Riley. As Matt was waiting in line, he saw that his 18 year old brother Kyle was starting the survey. In order to register to enter, everybody had to fill out an electronic survey in person. Apparently, the owners wanted quite a bit of personal information, such as name, height, weight, etc., and some people had to do extra things, such as give a blood sample, have a photo taken of them, etc.. Matt wasn't quite sure why any of this had to be done. He saw his brother finish, and his 17 year old sister Melissa went up. Melissa was kind of a jerk to him at times, always making fun of how weak he was, and even said he'd never get a girlfriend up until a few months ago, when he did. Melissa soon finished, and Matt went up to the screen. It started asking questions right away, and Matt started answering.

What's your name?
Matt Anderson.
Gender?
Male.
Age?
15.
Height?
5'11".
Weight?"
120 lbs.
Hair Color?
Dirty blonde.
Do you like swimming?
Yes.
Do you have a girlfriend?
Yes.
If so, who?
Katie Nolwind.
Would like to be taller?
Yes.
Would you like to be stronger?
Yes.
Would you like to be more "endowed"?

Matt looked at that question for a second, wondering why they would be asking that to a teenager, but then just entered "yes".

The woman to the side said to sit down so they could take a blood sample. Matt didn't know why they all of a sudden needed one from him, and he let them take a sample. Then the woman asked,
"Are you wearing boxers?"
Matt was a little shocked that she asked that, but said "Yes."
"Alright, then. Go into that room, and strip down to your boxers so we can take a picture for our records." said the woman.
"What? No way!" said Matt.
"Okay, but if you don't, your family can't live here." responded the woman.
Matt looked at his mom, wondering what to do.
"It'll be fine, sweetie. Just do it."

Matt sighed and went into the room, and stripped down to his boxers. He didn't really like being in public with just his boxers, since it was kind of obvious how big his member was flaccid, which was about 4 inches. They took the picture, and Matt put his clothes back on and left with his family.

-----------

Katie Nolwind had just arrived at the registration when she saw Matt leave. She waved, then got in line. She had a 17 year old sister like Matt did, but Julie was a lot nicer. After Julie quickly finished the survey, Katie went up and started the survey.

What's your name?
Katie Nolwind.
Age?
15.
Height?
5'8".
Weight?
135 lbs..
Hair color?
Golden blonde.
Do you have a boyfriend named Matt Anderson?
Yes.
Do you want to be taller, bustier, etc.?
Yes.
Do you want your boyfriend to be bigger?
Yes.

After that, Katie thought she was done, but the woman told her she needed to take a blood sample. After that, the woman told her she needed to do something else.
"You need to go into that room and strip down into your undergarments."
Katie was a bit shocked, but she went in and did that. She noticed how her bra was a little tight; she would have to get a new one soon. Even though she was only a B Cup, her breastx were still growing. After that, her picture was taken, and soon Katie had left.

-------------

Later that day, at night to be exact, a man was sitting in his office. His name was Connor Venten, and he was the main owner of Groowgon. At lady walked in to his room.
"I think we may have a couple that fits your specifications, sir." said the woman, as she put down a picture of a teenage boy and one of a teenage girl.
"What are their names?" said Mr. Venten.
"Matt Anderson and Katie Nolwind."
"Great. Make sure cameras are put into the homes they live in, as well as the high school."
"Yes sir."
"Oh, and do we have their blood samples?"
"Yes."
"Then tell the scientists to start making Xtr-Growth-749 that matches only their DNA."

School and the first Growth Spurt by 789654ar

It had been a few days since Matt registered.

Matt was getting ready for the first day at his new school (which was Groowgon High, by the way). So far, his family had moved into their new home. For some reason, everyday they were supposed to fill out a survey around 5:00 in the afternoon. Matt found that strange, but for now, he has to get ready for school.


Matt walked into his new school, and found Laura, Chris, Riley, Tony, and Katie waiting for him. They talked for a bit, then Matt and Katie headed to their first class: gym.

When Matt was changing in the locker room, the other boys noticed his... bulge, but they didn't say anything about it. However, a junior in the class, Ryan, came over to Matt. Ryan was 6'3", and was aiming to be a bodybuilder at one point, but for now he was somewhat built.
"Hey, squirt! You think you're so tough?" Ryan said to Matt.
"Umm... not really... not right now..." responded Matt.
"Well, too bad!" said Ryan, who then proceded to punch Matt in the gut.
Matt crumpled to the floor in pain.
"Ha ha! The new nerd couldn't even take a small punch!" said Ryan, and soon all the other boys were laughing as well.
"Don't even try to tell the teacher! Or I'll hit you again!" threatened Ryan.
"Heck, I could even snap you in half!" said Ryan.
Matt quickly put his clothes on and got out.

-----------

Katie would have trouble in the locker room as well. One of the most popular freshman girls picked on her the instant Katie came in. The girl was Tracy, and she was 5'10" with D Cup breasts.
"Hey, shorty! What are those little lumps on your chest? They're too small to be breasts!" said Tracy, making fun of Katie's (barely) small body.
"Darling, you'll never get any boys to like you! You're too small and ugly!" said Tracy, throwing another insult.
"Actually, I do have a boyfriend, thank you very much." responded Katie.
"Oh, is he that new weakling nerd? I was talking about actual boys, not shrimps!"
"Hey! Don't insult my boyfriend!" shouted Katie.
"Well, maybe you should grow up!" said Tracy. Katie just grumbled and got out. When she did, she noticed Matt crouched over in pain. Katie rushed over and talked to him.
"What happened?"
"Jerk in there punched me in the stomach..."
"Hm. Well, I'm sure you'll find a way to deal with him soon enough."

------------

Later that day, when Matt returned home, it was time to take his daily survey. However, today the questions were a little different.

Did you get bullied today?
Yes.
By whom?
Ryan Fields.
Do you want to be bigger than him?
Yes.
Do you want a taller, bustier girlfriend?
Depends.
Do you want your current girlfriend to be taller and bustier?
Yes.

----------

Katie had to do a fairly similar survey, and she was finished fairly quickly. Then her phone rang.
"Hello?"
"It's me, Matt. You want to go to the swimming pool at 7:00?"
"Um, wouldn't it be dark by then?"
"Well, yes, but they have these cool lights there!"
"Well, okay. See you there!"

Katie then shouted to her mom.
"Hey, Mom! I need a bikini for the swimming pool!"
"Alright, dear. Let's go get you one." said her mom.

At the Groowgon mall, Katie found the clothes section and headed over to where the bikinis were. However, the clerk shouted to her.
"Hey! You can just come to this machine and enter in your name! Then the machine will find the best fit for you."
Intrigued, Katie went over and put "Katie Nolwind" into the machine. It then suggested a light blue bikini found in aisle 3. Katie went over and found the bikini. However, she found the tag a little strange:
"B cup bikini! It has stretchable fabric, so you can keep it even as you grow!"
Katie decided to buy it, then she headed off to the swimming pool.

Matt was already there, and had a noticeable bulge in his swimming trunks. Katie giggled, then changed into her bikini. The two of them then jumped in.

----------

In the building directly next to the pool, there was a small lab. There were one way windows so that they could see outside, but the people in the pool couldn't see in. A lab attendant rushed in.
"Mr. Venten says that when Matt Anderson and Katie Nolwind arrive, you should put in the Xtr-Growth-whatever in the pool in the right amount so they get the desired results!"
"Alright, then. They're already here, so let's see if the stuff works."
On the walls were screens showing Matt and Katie in their undergarments. One man entered in a few things into a computer, then the Matt on the screen grew taller and stronger, and had a much more apparent bulge. The Katie on the screen grew to Matt's original height, then her breasts grew to about a DD Cup. Then the head scientist hit a large red button labelled GO!.

-----------

All of a sudden, Matt felt weird, as if his body were elongating. He shrugged it off and kept swimming. He swam over to the 6' deep section, but noticed something was amiss. If he wasn't 6' feet tall yet, then how did his feet touch the bottom with his head still above water?
(Continued in Ch. 2, Pt. 2)

Matt and Katie grow up by 789654ar
Author's Notes:
This is pretty much Chapter 2, Part 2.

Matt could tell something was wrong. He was only 5'11", yet now he couldn't be completely submerged in the 6' deep section, which meant that he was 6' tall, or taller! Matt had checked his height in the morning; it was 5'11", not 5'11" and a half or a quarter, 5'11" on the dot. If he could believe his eyes, then Matt had grown an inch during the course of the day. Matt decided to just shrug it off as the pool not being filled completely. He continued swimming, but noticed that his swimming trunks were a little tight around the crotch area.

Katie started to feel weird, too. Her bikini felt a little out of place. She looked down and noticed that her breasts seemed slightly bigger, and her nipples were erect, poking at the fabric of her bikini. Katie wondered what was going on, but then she felt a small tingle in her body. All of a sudden, her bikini bottom tightened on her. And then she saw her chest grow a little! Katie just looked at her breasts, wondering what just happened. Holding them in her hands, Katie's breasts felt heavier, and were now around a C-Cup. Another tingle went through Katie, and this time she could slowly feel herself rise out of the water a little as she grew. Her bikini tightened even more, almost becoming painfully constricting on her chest. If this bikini was supposed to stretch, it wasn't doing a very good job of it. Katie couldn't really tell, but she had grown to 5'10" and had D-Cup breasts!

Katie went over to Matt, and she noticed that he didn't look as skinny as he used to be. She could even see a faint six pack of abs. Katie glanced down, and noticed his bulge seemed larger than before, the fabric around it struggling a little. In fact, it was tight enough that she could just barely make out the shape of the head of his cock.

"Hey, Matt! Have you been working out recently?" Katie asked.

"Uhh... no... Why do ask?" Matt asked.

Matt noticed Katie's larger breasts, and had to force himself to not get an erection from her beauty.

"Well, it's just that you seem... buffer than usual." Katie said.

"I don't know..." Matt responded.

At that moment, Matt felt a strange tingling throughout his body, and suddenly his muscles grew warm. Katie was shocked to see his muscles swell in front of her! Matt's once stick thin arms grew bigger, his biceps as big as baseballs. His pecs grew more developed, and then his thighs and calves grew, straining his swimming trunks, and much to Katie's delight, even his cock grew; even though it was flaccid, its full shape was visible. Before Katie or Matt could say anything, Katie too felt a tingle, and then she started to grow. Her breasts started straining her bikini, and her breasts started to be visible above and beneath her bikini top. Katie's butt also grew a little more, accentuating her now more perfect hourglass figure. Her bikini bottom now looked more like a thong. The couple looked at each other, then Matt spoke.

"I think we should leave, before we attract too much attention!" Matt said.

Katie nodded, and the two climbed out of the pool. Matt attracted quite a few stares from the teenage girls and even some adult women, and Katie caught the eyes of a few guys.

Of course, they couldn't tell, but Matt was 6'2" with a lot of muscle, and his cock was about 5.5" long flaccid, 9.5" long erect, and was about as thick as a soda can.

Katie was 5'11", with a perfect hourglass figure with DD-Cup breasts!

When Matt got home...

At Home by 789654ar

Matt rang the doorbell to his house. He was still just in his swimming trunks.

His sister, Melissa, opened the door, and, while talking on her phone, accidentally bumped her face into Matt's pecs. Melissa quickly got off her phone, and then started admiring the muscular teen's torso, and then she smiled when she saw his cock pressing against his swimming trunks.

"Oh, I'm so sorry! Please come in. Are you one of Kyle's football teammates?" Melissa asked with a slightly seductive tone.

"Uhh... no. It's me, Matt." Matt said.

Melissa turned around and looked at Matt's face, and realized that it was indeed her younger brother's face. Melissa's smile and happy attitude promptly vanished, and started to be filled with fear.

"M-m-matt? What happened to you? You must be bigger than Kyle!" asked Melissa.

"I don't really know... I guess I just had a growth spurt while at the pool." Matt responded.

Melissa just looked dumbfounded, and then walked into her room and closed the door. After that, Matt's mom came in, and Matt quickly explained the situation.

"Well, I guess we'll need to take you to a doctor tomorrow..." Matt's mom commented.

"Can I get some new clothes?" Matt asked.

"I won't be able to get you anything until after school tomorrow. Maybe you could ask Kyle?"

Matt nodded and headed up to his brother's room. He knocked on the door, but Kyle didn't respond. Matt knocked lightly again, since he didn't want to accidentally knock Kyle's door down. Again, no response. Matt decided to just give up, so he went to his room, closed the door, and tried to get out of his swimming trunks.

Unfortunately, his swimming trunks were too tight for him to take off normally, so he just ripped them off. Matt was aroused at how easily he did that, and quickly got an erection that was easily over nine inches long. Just at that moment, Melissa opened the door, wanting to see whether her brother really was huge now, or if it was a dream. Too late, Melissa realized what she was seeing, and her jaw dropped at Matt's huge cock. Melissa was dumbfounded that her 15 year old little brother had a cock bigger than any boy she'd ever seen. Melissa then left the room, speechless, and didn't bother to close the door.

Matt went over and closed the door, and, after his cock went flaccid again, put on a pair of boxers. He was barely able to get it on, and of course, considering how tight it was, his manhood was easily visible. Deciding that the most he could manage to put on would be his boxers, Matt went to bed.

---------

When Katie got home, her mother was equally surprised, and, like Matt, Katie would go to the doctor and get new clothes tomorrow. Katie went to her room, and changed out of her bikini, but seeing that her bras really didn't fit, Katie went to her sister's room, and opened the door while topless.

"Hey, Julie! Can I borrow one of your bras? Mine don't really fit anymore." Katie asked.

"Well, maybe you shouldn't eat so-" Julie started, but when she saw her sister, she was shocked.

"Oh my goodness, Katie! What happened to you?" Julie said.

"I really don't know. I was swimming at the pool, and all of a sudden, bam! I grew! And something similar happened to my boyfriend..." Katie said.

Julie looked at Katie's large rack, and then felt her sister's boobs in her hands.

"Wow, they're so big and heavy! I think you're quite bigger than me! I don't know if my bra will fit, but you can try." Julie said.

Katie nodded, and then grabbed one of her sister's C-Cup bras. It barely fit, but it looked like it was going to snap at any moment. Katie then went back to her room.

---------

Back at Connor Venten's labs...

"Mr. Venten! The two have left the pool." said an assistant.

"Hmm. And how did the chemical do?" asked Mr. Venten.

"They've grown quite a bit above average." commented the assistant.

"Great. Now, what can we ask the boy that makes us sure he wants to be bigger?"

"Maybe we could ask him if he'd like to be big enough to win the Mr. Olympia contest."

"Great idea! And once he grows some more, we need to make sure that the Mr. Olympia contest actually comes here so we know that he is big enough."

"Yes, sir."

"And what about the girl?"

"Maybe she'd like to be the captain of the cheerleading team?"

"Yes, yes, great idea. Let's hope they come to the pool tomorrow. Oh, and make sure that cheerleading tryouts happen soon."

"Yes, sir."

And with that, the assistant left, leaving Mr. Venten to himself.

The Next Day by 789654ar
That night, Matt dreamed of Katie. In his dream, Katie had much bigger breasts, and was only wearing a micro-kini, her nipples barely concealed. She started doing seductive poses. Without realizing it, Matt had gotten an erection...

When Matt woke up, he felt a breeze over his body. Looking down, he saw that his boxers were torn, his manhood proudly jutting into the air. Matt decided that he would just borrow Kyle's clothes, since there was no way his were going to fit him.

Quietly stepping outside his room, Matt headed to Kyle's room, and found the door open. Looking inside, Matt found the room empty; Kyle must have left for school already. Matt went in and found Kyle's biggest pair of boxers and put them on; they weren't as tight as his own, but they still did little to hide his cock. Matt found some more clothes and put them on, and then left Kyle's room. Melissa then poked her head out of her room, and then said, "Hey, Matt! I want you to go to sleep early today! I'm having a sleep over with some girls from school, and I don't want you giving them any ideas!" Melissa then shut her door.

Matt went to his family's dining room, and found that his mother already made a mountain of a breakfast: piles of bacon, eggs, pancakes, and sausage. Matt started to eat, and soon he had already eaten it all. With that, Matt started to walk to school.

--------

Katie woke up to find her breasts sore. Her sister's bra really didn't fit her well, and it was almost painful for Katie to keep wearing. Katie walked over to her sister's room and opened the door.

"Um, Julie? I was wondering if I could borrow some of your clothes for school."

"Sure, but I don't know how well they'd fit you!" Julie respond.

Katie sighed and grabbed one of Julie's white t-shirts, and then put it on. Katie had trouble fitting it over her breasts, and when she did, she found that it wasn't big enough to cover her stomach.

"Uh, I think that's okay, Katie. If I'm correct, having your stomach exposed might be in style right now." Julie said, tring to be helpful.

Looking for something else to wear, Katie found some short shorts, but putting them on, she found that they looked even shorter, clinging to her body. Katie sighed, and then waved goodbye to her sister. After that, Katie left for school.

---------

When Matt got to school, several people noticed his increased size. Several girls came over and asked him out, but he just told them he already had a girlfriend, to their dismay. He went over to where some of his friends were, mainly Riley and Laura.

Riley was 14, and Laura was 15. Riley had a crush on Matt that went a while back, but it was not really his personality, his smarts, or his looks, but because she knew what he was packing down there. A few moths back, Laura was in Matt's backyard, looking for something she left there, when she glimpsed that Matt had accidentally left a window open, and she caught him with only his boxers on, sporting a proud erection, just having recently gotten out of the shower. Laura quickly left, and never told Matt what she saw. She did tell Riley, and to this day, Matt didn't know why Riley was trying to get in bed with him all of a sudden. He didn't think it was proper behavior for a 14 year old girl, but somehow the two remained friends.

When Riley saw Matt's huge bulge and increased size, her heart skipped a beat.

"Hey, Matt, would you like to sleep at my house tonight?" Riley said, trying to sound seductive.

"Come on, Riley. You know it's not appropriate for us to do stuff like that! And besides, I have a girlfriend!" Matt said.

Riley frowned. "Well, uhh... you want to come to the pool with me, then?"

"Can Katie come?"

"Ugh... fine. By the way, I don't see why you still date her! I mean, you could be with almost any girl you want with that body!" Riley said.

"Well, I love her for more than just her body. You could learn a few things from her about that. And there is something else..."

"And what would that be?" Riley said, annoyed.

At that moment, Katie walked up behind Riley and tapped her shoulder. When Riley turned around, she was shocked at her other friend's size. Noticing Katie's exposed stomach and way too short short shorts, Riley got suspicious.

"Hey, Katie, isn't it against the dress code to expose your stomach and have shorts that short?" Riley asked.

"Well, yes, but... these were the best I could find."

At that moment, a man came over to Katie.

"I just wanted to let you know that the owner of this town found out about your... problems, and has exempted you from the dress code for now." said the man, who promptly left.

"Well, I guess that solves that!" Matt said.

With that, the bell rang, and Matt and Katie left forr gym class.
The Rest of the Day by 789654ar
Matt entered the locker room, and started to strip down to just his boxers so he could change. Most of the other boys were shocked at the teen in front of them; just yesterday he was a weakling, today he was a giant! And of course, all the other boys could tell that Matt was much more endowed than they were. One of the other boys could even see Matt's cock poking its head out from underneath Matt's boxers. At that moment, Ryan came in to the locker room, ready to beat up Matt, but as he looked around, he couldn't see the scrawny weakling he saw yesterday. However, he did see someone new who wasn't quite as tall as him, but had a lot more muscle. Ryan tapped the new kid's shoulder.

"Hey, I'm looking for this twerp who really got on my nerves. Have you seen-" Ryan started, but then the kid turned around. Ryan glanced down and noticed this guy had a much larger bulge than he did, and when he looked at this teen's face, he stepped back with terror.

"M-m-matt?" Ryan said scared.

"You got a problem?" Matt responded. Ryan started to back up, until his back was against the lockers.

"Uh... um... look, I didn't mean to hurt you yesterday! I was just havin' some good ole fun! Please don't hurt me!" Ryan said, scared out of his mind.

Matt raised his hand, and Ryan cowered, waiting for a blow, but it never came. When he looked up, he saw Matt's hand reached out.

"Now, look. You're lucky that I don't like violence very much, but if I see you picking on anyone else..." Matt said.

Ryan got up, and quickly left.

---------

in the girls locker room, Tracy was waiting so she could insult Katie. But when Katie came in, Tracy was surprised to see the once small girl struggling to fit in her clothes. Katie took off her shirt, revealing her large, firm, DD-Cup breasts in her sister's bra. And Tracy couldn't help but look at Katie's rounder, firmer butt.

"Now who's the short one?" Katie said in a mocking tone.

Tracy couldn't believe her eyes.

"What? It's impossible for a teen girl to grow so much in one day!"

"Jealous, much?" Katie said, and then she finished changing and left the room.

----------

Gym class went by fairly quickly, with most of the class envious of either Matt or Katie. Soon it was lunchtime, and Riley went over to Katie.

"Um, Katie? Can you come to the pool an hour before Matt does? I'd like to talk with you about something... important then." Riley said.

"Sure. But I need to get some new clothes, first." Katie responded.

Matt and Katie's other friends, Chris and Tony, came to them as well.

Chris was 15, and Tony was 14. Tony used to date Riley, but rumor has it that they broke up because Tony didn't want to do a certain thing with Riley, afterwards commenting that Riley was soon going to do something she'd regret. Chris was a fairly average person, and had a humorous side to him.

"Hey, Matt," Tony started, "have you done you-know-what with Katie yet with your... um... enhanced bodies?"

"What? No!" Matt said.

"Well, that's good, because you shouldn't do that until you're at least 18! I can't believe Riley tried to get me to do that..." Tony said.

"Yeah. Well, I have to go, my mother has to pick me up for my doctor's appointment." Matt said, and then he left.

Katie, too, had to leave for a doctor's appointment.

---------

When Katie got to the doctor's office, she was shocked to find that it was on fire. The building was blackened in several location, and smoke was rising out. Katie's mom got out of the car and went to a doctor nearby.

"What happened here?" Katie's mom asked.

"Oh, some nurse accidentally spilled two different medicines together. Apparently, it makes some fire, somehow." said the doctor.

Katie's mom just groaned and got back in the car.

"Well?" asked Katie.

"Some nurse did something stupid. If you ask me, it's almost like someone didn't want the doctors to figure out what's happening to you..."

---------

Matt had gotten home after his family had also found out about the accident at the doctor's office. And it was time for Matt's survey.

Would you like to be bigger?
Maybe
Would you like to be big enough to win the Mr. Olympia contest?
That'd be nice...

---------

And now it was Katie's turn.

Do you like your current body?
Yes
Do you like your boyfriend's body?
Yes
Would you like for him to get bigger?
Yes
Would you like to be sexy enough to become the captain of the cheerleading team?
Yes

After that, Katie realized that she needed to get a new bikini so she could meet Riley at the pool...
Katie at the Pool by 789654ar
Katie had arrived at the pool wearing her new swimsuit. She was wearing a green microkini, because that was the only thing she could find that would fit her at the time. It was 6:00, and Matt would be coming at 7:00. Riley was already here, wearing a shiny black bikini. Katie waved, and then jumped in.

---------

"Mr. Venten! The girl is at the pool!"

"Excellent. Is the boy there?"

"No, but, according to our observations with our hidden cameras, the boy will be here within an hour."

"Well, put in some of the Xtr-Growth-963. We want the girl to grow now, while we know she'll be here. And this new version of Xtr-Growth will allow her to grow a little more outside the pool."

"Yes sir."

----------

Katie started to feel an odd tingling in her body, but it felt different than the previous night. And she didn't feel any bigger, so Katie just figured that it was nothing. Riley then came over.

"Hey, Katie! So, like I said, there's something we need to discuss..." Riley said.

"And what would that be?" Katie said.

"Well, I was wondering... could you, like, ditch your boyfriend so I can be with him?" Riley asked.

"What? Absolutely not! I love him! And not just for his body!" Katie responded, shifting her top a little.

"Aww... well, can you... let me and Matt have a.., "sleepover" at my house?"

"No. I'm not going to let you have sex with my boyfriend. And besides, with how big he is now, I really doubt his manhood could possibly fit in your small body." Katie said, shifting her bikini bottom.

"Oh, come on! Can I at least see him without his boxers on?"

"No! Sheesh, Riley, what is wrong with you? Why are you so desperate for sex or something like that?" Katie asked, wincing a little as she felt her bikini top pinch her nipple.

"Oh, I dunno, hormones, maybe?" Riley said with a smirk.

"Oh, yeah? Well, maybe you should have a doctor check your brain so it won't produce as much of those hormones." Katie said, wincing again as it felt like her bikini bottom had become a thong.

"But that wouldn't be good! I'd stop growing at 5'4", and if I ever want to have sex with Matt, I'll need as much growth as I can get!" Riley said.

"If the hormones that were making you grow were the same ones that are making you so desiring of sex, then you'd be ten feet tall!" Katie said, adjusting her bikini, since it was feeling a little tight.

"Okay, then maybe it's not hormones. And why are fidgeting so much?" Riley said.

"It's nothing, my bikini just feels a little... off." Katie said, adjusting her bikini again.

"Hmm... I must ask you, what is it like to have such big, firm boobies? Oh, and you might want to adjust your bikini again. I can see the egde of your areola. And your nipples seems to be pushing on the fabric of your bikini." Riley said, pointing at Katie's breasts.

"Oh, it must've slipped or something..." Katie said, adjusting her bikini again. Yet, no matter how hard she tried, she couldn't get her bikini top to completely cover her areola.

"And is it just me, or are your breasts bigger than when we got here?" Riley asked.

Katie shrugged, and then looked at the time. Surprised, she found out it was already 7:00! Matt would be here soon. And sure enough, Matt arrived, but this time he was wearing much larger swimming trunks that were still struggling to contain the monster beneath them.

"Hi, Katie!" Matt said.

"Give me a moment to get out..." Katie said to Matt, starting to pull herself out of the pool.

Matt eyes followed Katie up as she got out... and up, and up, and up! Much to Matt's surprise, Katie was now standing taller than he was! Matt found himself looking straight at Katie's breasts!

"Uhh... Katie? When did tou get so... tall?" Matt said, clearly shocked.

Katie looked down, obviously stunned at her size.

"I... I... I don't know! I wasn't this big when I got in!"

A man then came over to them.

"Hey, you two, would you like to have the pool to just yourselves and your friend here?" asked the man.

Katie nodded, and the man got on the intercom and announced that the pool was closing to the public for a private function. Soon the only people left were Matt, Katie, and Riley.

"Jeez, Katie, how big are you?" Matt asked.

"I... don't know..." Katie said.

All of a sudden, Katie's bikini top snapped off and hit Matt in the face. When Matt recovered, his eyes were looking directly at Katie's exposed nipples. Matt quickly tried to look away, but he was having trouble looking away from Katie's basketball sized breasts.

"Matt!" Katie said slightly annoyed.

"Oh, come on, Katie!" Riley said, "With such a supermodel body like that, it was only a matter of time until your top came off!"

Katie glared at Riley for a moment, then looked back at Matt.

"Well, I guess our parents wouldn't... mind... if... you saw my breasts... so long as we didn't have sex, I guess. I'll just sit outside the pool while you swim..." Katie said.

Matt nodded and then jumped into the pool. Katie was now 7'2"!
Matt at the Pool by 789654ar
"You know, it's a good thing that no one else is here..." Katie said, walking around the pool, her breasts jiggling a lot.

Katie found a pool chair to sit on, so she sat down and extended her very long legs over the edge of the chair. Matt looked back at his girlfriend. He just couldn't get over how beautiful she looked; her breasts so big and firm, her butt so perfectly round, her stomach showing a nicely toned six-pack of abs, and there was light muscle tone all over her body...

Matt realized he was starting to get an erection, so he turned away from the girls, however, Riley noticed what he was trying to do.

"Hey, Matt! Let me see how big your boner is!" Riley said.

Matt tried to angle himself away, but Riley caught a glimpse of his cock's huge size.

"OMG! Your cock... it's so huge when erect! It's gotta be around a foot long! That's it! I want that monster inside of me!" Riley said.

With that, Riley took off her bikini top, releasing her nice, perky C-Cup breasts. They weren't anywhere near as big as Katie's, but for a 14 year old, they were pretty sexy looking. Riley then started to take off her bikini bottom.

"Riley." Katie said.

Riley finished taking off her bikini, leaving her in her nude glory.

"Riley!" Katie said.

Riley then started to head towards Matt.

"RILEY!" Katie shouted.

"Oh, come on, Katie! Every girl has a sex drive when going through puberty!" Riley said, frowning.

"That's not true. I'm not exactly taking my clothes off to get at Matt, and if anything, I should have more of a sex drive, considering my enhanced body." Katie said, stepping into the pool.

Riley looked at Katie and was surprised to be looking up at Katie's breasts.

"Oh yeah? Well, maybe you're the exception!" Riley said, heading back towards Matt.

Katie then grabbed Riley and lifted her out of the pool like a small child.

"Riley, I told you to stop!" Katie said.

"Oh, come on! It's not fair that you're like seven feet tall and I'm only five and a half! And besides, Matt didn't act like he didn't want to do it!"

"Well," Matt said, "to be honest, I was afraid that I'd hurt you with my giant strength. I think I could even lift Katie while she's carrying you!"

"Why don't you try that, Matt?" Katie asked.

Matt nodded, and then gripped Katie's midsection, and lifted her up into the air with some effort.

"Why can't I grow any bigger? It's like you two are hogging up everyone's growth spurts! And now that I think about it, Matt, it looks like your cock has grown some..."

----------

A few minutes ago...

"Mr. Venten! The boy has arrived!"

"Great. And what about the girl?"

"She's standing way above the boy!"

"Hmm... well, I think that's enough growth for her, today. Make sure the boy gets some Xtr-Growth-963."

"And what about the other girl, sir?"

"She can't control her sex drive very well. She would be horrible for my plan. Ignore her."

"Yes, sir."

---------

Matt looked at Katie, and found himself looking down at her breasts. And now that he looked at himself, he muscles seemed much bigger, too.

"Why does it seem like you two grow when you're in this pool?" Riley said.

"Really? Well, I guess I best head out of the pool." Katie said.

"Oh no you don't! We need to make sure whether this pool is making you grow or not! You can use me as a reference point, since I unfortunately seem to not be growing." Riley said.

"But I don't want to pass eight feet tall!" Katie said.

"Well, if you do grow, then you'll know for sure that it is the pool. If you don't, then we know it's not the pool. And I bet Matt would love to see you grow!" Riley said.

So the three talked for a while to pass the time. Matt soon found himself eye level with Katie's chin, and found himself fidgeting with his swimming trunks as they tightened on his cock. Riley observed that Katie wasn't getting any bigger.

After some time, the three started to hear a ripping sound. Riley smiled with glee, since she knew what that sound was. Suddenly, Matt's massive rod tore a hole in his swimming trunks, revealing his foot long cock to the world. Before Katie or Matt could stop her, Riley jumped at Matt's cock and started rubbing it with her breasts as she felt his new eight-pack abs. Matt quickly shoved her away.

"Riley, we're not here to have sex!" Matt said.

"Pfft. What else are you going to do with that behemoth of a cock? And besides, you two are naked in front of each other!" Riley said.

"Well, it's not our fault about that. And besides, we actually have morals when it comes to things like this!" Katie said.

Riley just frowned.

A few minutes later, they figured that Matt had stopped growing, just short of Katie's height.

"Well, I guess it isn't the pool, Katie. Matt has caught up to you and you haven't grown an inch!" Riley said.

"Well, I guess we might as well try to sneak home now..." Katie said, sighing.
Melissa's Sleep Over by 789654ar
Riley, Katie, and Matt were sneaking through the dark to reach their homes. Soon they reached Riley's house.

"You know, Riley, you could've at least put your bikini back on." Matt said.

"Oh well. And besides, I like showing off my body!" Riley said.

"Probably your sex drive. And how are you going to explain this to your sisters?" said Katie.

"Well, I'll just tell Cynthia that my bikini was already very tight and I grew a little, so it popped off! Considering how much I've grown the past few months, she'll believe it! And I'll probably say the same to Cindy." Riley said, heading to her house.

Matt and Katie waved goodbye to her, and headed off towards Matt's house. Soon they arrived there.

"Well, see you tomorrow, Matt!" Katie said, hugging Matt and kissing him. Feeling his cock touch her as they hugged made her aroused, but she left, waving goodbye.

Matt was about to ring the doorbell when he remembered that Melissa said she was having a sleep over that night. Sneaking to the back door, he found his family's spare key and quietly opened it. He looked inside, and hearing noises coming from Melissa's room, he figured they were all in her room. Matt quickly but quietly walked over to his room and opened the door. At that moment, one of Melissa's friends, who was on her way back from the bathroom, saw Matt, and just stopped, speechless at the huge, naked hunk in front of her, his cock jutting a foot out into the air. Matt closed the door behind him, not noticing the girl who saw him.

----------

Melissa, was, of course, in her room. There were three of her friends in the room, and there was the one outside. There was Nikki, a blonde with an average physique; Wendy, a brunette with huge boobs; and Sarah, a black haired girl that had a nice, curvy butt. And there was Kelly outside, who was a redhead.

"I'm so glad that my parents were out of town today, and that Kyle was away. Otherwise, we couldn't have this sleep over!" Melissa said.

"Hey, what about your little brother, Matt?" asked Sarah.

"Well, he's sleeping in his room." responded Melissa.

"Is your brother cute? And how well endowed is he?" asked Nikki.

"That's not important. I need to go to the bathroom right now." Melissa said, getting up.

Melissa left the room just as Kelly entered.

"Hey guys! You won't believe what I just saw!" Kelly said, overenthusiasticly.

"What would that be?" asked Wendy.

"I saw Melissa's brother naked. And he was huge! He's like, a bodybuilder! And his cock is like a foot long!" Kelly said.

"Really? I wonder why Melissa was hiding that from us! Let's go see him!" Sarah said.

With that, the four girls got up, and headed to Matt's room. One of them opened the door quietly, and peeked in. To her delight, Matt was just resting on his bed without any covers. Somehow, he managed to fall asleep in a matter of moments, and his manhood was sticking up for any onlookers to see.

"Wow! He's HUGE!" Wendy said.

The four girls went into Matt's room, and sat around on Matt's bed, admiring the teen in front of them.

"Now, I've seen some cocks before, but this one is a real man cock!" Nikki said.

"And he's so muscular and strong! His arms are as hard as rocks! And his legs are like tree trunks!" Sarah said, caressing the teen's muscles.

Wendy just looked in awe at the rod in front of her, and then started to tap, and then started groping it a little.

"Wendy!" shouted Kelly, "Don't do that! We wouldn't want him waking up, and we don't want Melissa to know what we're doing!"

"Know what?" Melissa said, entering the room.

When she saw that her brother had grown more, she stopped for a moment, clearly shocked. And then she went up to Matt, trying to think of a way to wake him up. Inspecting the cock in front of her, she compared it to her arm; it wasn't quite as long, but it was just as thick. Then, getting an idea, Melissa pulled her hand up and threw the strongest punch she could muster at her brother's organ. When she hit it, it was harder than she imagined, and it actually hurt her hand. But it got Matt to wake up a little.

"Huh...? Katie... is that..." Matt started grumbling as he woke up, but then he noticed that he was surrounded by 18 year old girls.

"Matt!" Melissa shouted angrily.

"Look, I'm sorry! Something happened at the pool, so I got home late and I tried to be as careful as possible to not be seen!"

"Well, that wasn't good enough! I didn't want the focus of tonight to be on you!" Melissa yelled.

"Aw, don't be so hard on him!" Kelly started, "And he has, like, the greatest sex appeal of any man alive!"

"Yeah!" Wendy said in agreement, "... you don't mind if we have sex with him, do you?"

"What? I have a girlfriend!" Matt said worriedly.

"No! I don't want to see you do that with my brother. And he's only 15!" Melissa said.

"You're just saying that since you're jealous that you can't have sex with him because you're siblings." Nikki said.

"He's only 15? Wow, I wonder how big he'll be when he turns 18..."
End Notes:
(This scene still continues in the next chapter)
Melissa's Sleep Over, Pt. 2 by 789654ar
"You know, Matt, you should call me when you turn 18." Sarah said, touching the head of Matt's cock.

"Hey, Matt, you ought to enter in the Mr. Olympia contest!" Kelly said.

"The Mr. Olympia contest?" Matt asked.

"Yeah! You'd totally do awesome! And they're having it here in Groowgon this year, in a few days! Tell you what, Matt, I'll help you register. It seems to be really easy this year..." Kelly said.

"How would you know about that?" Wendy asked, who was tempted to take her shirt off and rub her huge breasts on Matt's cock.

"Oh, my boyfriend thought it would be fun to enter. It's not that hard. Come on, Matt, get up!" Kelly said.

Matt got up, and Nikki and Sarah grabbed one of Matt's bed sheets to hide his erection, and Kelly got a phone.

"Alright, Matt, do your best flex!"

Matt tried to do his best flex, and Kelly took a picture. Even though his manhood was hidden, the girls' expressions hinted that it was much bigger than normal.

"Alright, there we go! I'll go input the rest!" Kelly said, heading out of the room.

Wendy then whispered something to Sarah, who then nodded.

"Well, I'm going to go change into my night clothes in Melissa's room." Wendy said with a smirk.

She left the room.

"I have to go grab something I left in Melissa's room." Sarah said.

She left too. After that, Wendy came back in, this time, though, she was only in a small, green bra and panties, showing off her huge breasts. Nikki could've sworn that Matt's cock swelled visibly larger at the sight of Wendy.

"Alright, that's enough!" Melissa shouted. "I won't have you strip in front of my brother!"

Sarah walked in, similarly revealing. Nikki saw Matt's cock swell visibly larger again. Melissa just grumbled and headed out of the room.

"Hmm... I'm seeing something weird going on... hey, Wendy, grab a ruler!" Nikki said.

Wendy nodded, and ran out to grab a ruler. She came back, and handed it to Nikki. Nikki then put the ruler against Matt's cock, but it wasn't long enough to measure it!

"Go grab a yardstick!" Nikki said to Sarah.

Sarah nodded, and managed to find one, and she brought it in. Nikki, using the yardstick, was able to measure Matt's cock.

"Let's see... a foot and two inches long!" Nikki said with glee, "Now let's measure your height."

They measured Matt's height, and found out he was 7'2" tall.

"Alright, now to test my theory!" Nikki said, leaving the room.

She came back with a pitcher of water, and poured it over her white t-shirt. Since she wasn't wearing a bra, her breasts were easily visible under the translucent t-shirt. At the sight of this, Matt's cock swelled even larger! Taking the yardstick, Nikki measured Matt's cock again.

"OMG! Your cock is now one foot, two inches long! And let's check your height!" Nikki said.

They measured him again, only this time he was 7'3"!

"So making you aroused makes you grow? Wow..." Sarah said with a smile.

Melissa then came in.

"You girls better leave my brother, or else I'll never invite you over again! And our parents definitely won't let you over again if they find out what you've done tonight!" she said.

"Ugh, had to ruin the fun, didn't you, Melissa? Well, see you later, Matt!" said Wendy, jiggling her boobs, making Matt's cock swell a little more.

The rest of the girls left Matt's room, and Matt then went to sleep.
Riley's House by 789654ar
Author's Notes:
Matt may get some growth in this chapter, but don't worry, Katie gets some next chapter.
The next day, Matt and Katie's parents were shocked that they had grown again, but were mostly okay with it. Upon finding out that Matt was going to compete in the Mr. Olympia tournament, the town decided to have a complimentary outfit made for Matt that fit him pretty well, although it was only really a green speedo.

Fortunately for Matt and Katie, there was no school that day. Riley had invited them over to her house, claiming that she "wanted to show them something". Matt wore a bedsheet wrapped around his lower body, and Katie had one wrapped around her torso. Until they got new clothes, it would have to do.

Riley had told them to meet in her backyard, and soon the two met Riley there. However, Katie noticed something was different.

"Matt, wasn't I taller than you last time we met?" Katie asked.

"Yeah, but I found out that I tend to grow when I'm aroused or something..." Matt said.

"So that means your cock is even bigger?" Riley said delightedly.

"Uhh... yes?" Matt said, a little unsure on how to respond.

"That's amazing! Now, my parents and Cindy are out right now, and I haven't told Cynthia that you were coming." Riley said.

Cynthia was 6 feet tall, and she had large DD-Cup breasts, with a nice, curvy butt. She was 16, and had followed a similar growth pattern to Riley. And she was still growing, too. Cynthia also dyed her hair emerald green, giving her a very sexy look.

"By the way, I found out last night I had grown an inch since the last time I checked, so Cynthia believed my story! Anyways, come on in!" Riley said, leading to the two giant teens inside.

The back door connected with Riley's room for some reason, and when they entered, Matt and Katie could hear the shower being used, presumably by Cynthia. Riley told Matt to get on her bed, which he did, and the bed creaked a little.

"Okay, in order to show you what I wanted to show you, I need this rainbow colored rock I left outside. Katie, can you go look for it?" Riley said.

"Why didn't you get it beforehand?" Katie asked.

"I forgot I left it out there until you arrived." Riley said innocently.

Katie grumbled, then headed outside. Riley then jumped onto Matt's chest, and started to take off the bedsheet covering Matt's crotch.

"R-r-riley! What are you doing?" Matt asked uneasily.

"I wanted to see your enlarged monster under here! And I also wanted to see it grow! And, knowing you, you won't want to harm me, so as long as I'm sitting here, you can't do anything!" Riley said with a smirk.

"So that rainbow colored rock-?"

"Doesn't exist." Riley said, grabbing the tape measure near her bed, and measured Matt's cock, after taking off Matt's makeshift loincloth.

"A foot and two inches! But I'm sure you knew that already. Now, how to make you grow..." Riley said.

"Riley, where did you leave that towel?"

Cynthia walked into the doorway, completely nude and wet, her green hair glistening. At that moment, she realized what she was seeing that Riley had on her bed. To Matt, Cynthia looked like one of the sexiest girls on the planet, excluding Katie. When Matt saw her naked, his cock started to swell in between Riley's hands, slowly getting longer. Riley started to feel Matt grow beneath her, his muscles bulging and his body shifting. To Riley's delight, Matt's cock was growing thick enough that she was having trouble putting her hands around it! When it stopped, Riley measured it again.

"Wow, your cock is now a foot and five inches long, or seventeen inches! Thanks, Cynthia!" Riley said.

"Riley, once I can wrap my head around what just happened, we're going to have a serious talk!" Cynthia yelled. Then, with a less serious tone, "Uh, Matt, right? Can you call me later? Thanks!" Cynthia said, leaving the room, her breasts bouncing a lot, causing Matt's cock to swell a little more.

"Oh! It's now 18 inches! Wow, my sis really turns you on! I can't wait to be big enough to make you grow!"

----------

Connor Venten was observing a camera feed of both Matt and Katie.

"Ah, that Xtr-Growth-963 really is wonderful, isn't it? In addition to the growth properties of the last version, it causes males, especially their cocks, to grow larger when aroused. And when hit with a certain wavelength of light, a few minutes later the subject, male or female, grows again. Now, set up one of our machines to release a healthy dose of that light onto the girl, so that we know it works."

"Yes sir."

---------

Katie was starting to feel like Riley was lying about the rock. She felt an odd sensation, but she just ignored the sensation. She opened the back door and found Riley sitting on top of Matt, and Matt had a bigger cock than before.

"Riley! What have you been doing?" Katie yelled, annoyed.

"Well, first off, it wasn't sex. I'm still fully clothed, see? Oh, and thanks to Cynthia, Matt grew a bit more - especially his cock!" Riley said, rubbing Matt's cock.

"Really? Matt, stand up. I'd like to compare our heights." Katie said.
End Notes:
Katie gets some growth next chapter.

And in case you're wondering why I seem to cut my chapters short, it's because the device I use only allows me to input so many characters at a time.
Riley's House, Pt. 2 by 789654ar

Matt stood up, now quite a few inches taller than Katie (Matt is now 7'5"). Katie now had the familiar feeling of looking up at her boyfriend again. She wasn't really used to being taller, and although it was arousing at times, it also felt uncomfortable for her. As Matt got up, though, his cock brushed her thighs and her stomach, arousing Katie a little.

"Well, it looks like you're back to the height difference you were at before this whole growing thing happened, more or less." Riley commented.

But then, Katie started to feel weird. The bedsheet started to tighten across her chest and her lower body, and before Katie knew it, her perspective was rising! Soon Matt was looking up at her, and soon Katie's bedsheet tightened enough that there was no more slack on it, and it started to tear in some places! Katie looked up as the 8 foot ceiling started to get closer and closer. All of a sudden, Katie's bedsheet tore in the middle, exposing her nicely toned abs. And soon, Katie's bedsheet tore across her chest, releasing her beach ball sizd boobs! At this sight, Katie saw Matt's cock grow a little more. Soon Katie's bedsheet couldn't hold up anymore, and it just fell off her goddess body. Her butt had grown some in the process, now perfectly curvy, and then Katie's head bumped the ceiling! Katie could see Matt grow slightly taller at seeing his girlfriend nude, but she noticed his cock was growing a lot more, too. Katie stopped growing, but Matt was still growing a little. Katie giggled as the head of Matt's cock brushed over her abs as it rose. When Matt was done growing, he was about 7'8", and Katie was 8 feet tall! Riley then jumped down with her tape measure, but she had trouble measuring Matt's cock this time since it was so high off the ground.

"Alright... wow, Matt! Your cock is now... 24 inches long! Two feet! And Katie, wow, you're huge at that size! You must be 8 feet tall! Hey, can I talk to you outside for a moment?" Riley said to Katie.

Katie nodded and headed back outside. Matt just sat there waiting.

"Hey, Riley! What in the world were you doing with a giant nude-" Cynthia said as she walked in.

Cynthia was now in her bra and panties, but she still looked sexy to Matt, so Matt's cock swelled even bigger as Cynthia just stood there in disbelief.

"I'm just going to go outside..." Matt said.

Outside, Matt found Riley comparing herself to Katie's size. "Wow! I'm only eye level with your belly button!" Riley said excitedly. "I guess I am a bit... big..." Katie said. "Oh, and Matt, there was something I wanted to check..." Riley said. Suddenly, she jumped onto Matt's cock, and surprisingly, Matt's cock was able to hold Riley up! "Wow... your schlong is so strong! I can't wait for the day I can have that thing inside of me!" Riley said. "Well, Riley," Katie said, "First off, you're not having sex with Matt. And second, do you really think a two foot cock would fit inside of you?" Katie responded. "Who knows, I might have a big growth spurt like you two did!" Riley said.

The Mr. Olympia Competition by 789654ar
Author's Notes:
This chapter focuses a lot on Matt, so those who are interested only on Katie might want to skip this chapter.
"Come on out."

"I... I don't know..."

"C'mon on, Matt, how can you hope to ever win that competition if you're afraid to show your girlfriend how you look in that outfit?" Katie said.

Matt grumbled, and then walked into view. He was only wearing the green speedo he got earlier, so, although showing off his stunning muscles, make his big bulge readily obvious.

"Hmm... I see what you mean. Worried the girls will go crazy over you?" Katie asked.

"No, it's more that I have a sense of public decency..." Matt responded.

"Oh, pfft, I've seen you naked, and so has Riley and Cynthia. And those other girls. Having it partially concealed is easier than those were." Katie said.

"Well... uh... I guess so?"

"Well, good luck! I'd come watch, but I have to try out for cheerleading. See you!" Katie said, leaving.

---------

"Mr. Venten! The Mr. Olympia contest is about to start!"

"Is the boy there?"

"Yes, he is."

"Alright, then, set up the special lights so we can make him grow more. Oh, and send him an assistant to tell him what he needs to do."

---------

Matt was sitting in the locker room for the event, and most of the men were eyeing him suspiciously. They were all some of the biggest bodybuilders around, but it was pretty clear that Matt was bigger. Just then, a man walked in.

"Alright, Matt, since this is your first time, I'll tell you what you need to do. I heard that they're doing it differently this year. When you get on stage and they call your name, just start doing a bunch of flexes and what not. Watch the guy before you so you have a better idea."

---------

In the audience were Riley, Cynthia, Sarah, Kelly, Wendy, Nikki. Riley and Cynthia had front row seats.

"I mean, all these bodybuilders look nice, but where's Matt?" Cynthia said.

Riley just shrugged.

"Alright, our next contestant is also our youngest, and we assure you, he's not on steroids! We tried every drug test we could do, and he was clean. So here is our 15 year old competitor, Matt!" said the announcer.

Matt walked onto stage, albeit a little slowly, due to his shyness. The crowd was shocked that there was such a huge person, and that he was still a teen!

"He looks bigger than I recall! And his bulge... wow, it's, like, twice as big as it was before!" Sarah said to the other girls.

Matt then started to flex, but then something strange happened. Any onlookers saw that his muscles were expanding! Soon tears were heard as his speedo started to tear, and his bulge just appeared to get larger. Before Matt could get away, there was a loud ripping sound, and his outfit tore off, revealing his flaccid cock. He was standing near the announcer, and it was clear to the audience that he was getting taller! Soon his biceps were much bigger than bowling balls, and his legs were thicker than the mightiest of tree trunks. His cock, too, kept growing. When he finally stopped growing, he dwarfed any other competitor there! He was around nine feet tall, and even though his cock was only flaccid, it clearly was over a foot long. Cynthia, who was in the front row, got a clear view of this.

"Wow! His... thing... is so big!" Cynthia said.

"Hmmph. At the rate he's growing, there is no way you could even think about having sex, soon, he'll probably have a rod bigger than me!" Riley said.

Most of the crowd was shocked at this spectacle in front of them. The three judges, all suspiciously female, all grabbed the trophy and handed it to Matt.

"Our winner is Matt! If anyone thinks otherwise, they can come and challenge him for it!" one of the judges said.

No one did.

"Congrats, Matt, you're the youngest winner! Oh, and could you stop by my house for-" said one of the judges.

"I'm too young for what you're suggesting." Matt said.

With that, the contest came to a close as everyone tried to find some clothes for Matt.
Cheerleading Tryouts by 789654ar
Katie had received clothes that fit her from the town earlier that day, and when Katie arrived at the school for tryouts, she grabbed the biggest uniform she could, and attempted to put it on. However, due to her large, eight foot tall stature, it didn't really fit well. Since her breasts were around the size of large melons, the top of her uniform only covered her boobs, leaving her stomach and abs exposed. She tried putting on the skirt that went with it, but it couldn't completely cover her butt, leaving some of her underwear exposed. She went up to the cheerleading coach and asked her a question.

"Um... I'm sorry that I look a little indecent, due to my size, but it is still okay if I try out, right? Katie asked.

"Of course! Although, we'll have to get a custom made uniform for you. Most girls tend to not tower over everyone else..." the woman responded.

"Thanks!" Katie said happily.

-----------

"Mr. Venten!"

"Yes?"

"The girl is about to start her cheerleading tryouts."

"Well, make sure to set up the lights for her. Once both of them have finished growing for now, make sure that they head to the pool. Once they are there, we'll put the final pieces of our plan in place."

"Yes, sir."

----------

"Now, girls, we'll be doing things a little differently than normal. I don't know how the old cheerleading coach did tryouts, but we're going to use my method." the cheerleading coach said. "Some girls had already tried out yesterday, I think including Cynthia Daymon, so not everyone who is trying out or tried out is here today. First off, we're going to do some basic cheerleading steps. The better you do, the more likely you are to make the team."

The girls started doing the steps, but Katie had a little difficulty with it since her boobs were bouncing around a lot. She did manage to do it pretty well.

"Okay, now we're going to see how strong you are. You need to be able to lift some of your fellow cheerleaders, otherwise we can't do things like the pyramid. Get into groups and see if you can lift someone in your group." the coach explained.

Katie went over to a few girls, a group of four, but they suggested that she try lifting all four of them! Shrugging, Katie lifted one girl in each hand, taking some effort on Katie's part, and then a girl jumped onto each hand, so she was now holding up four girls! It was a little difficult, but managed to do it. However, as Katie was holding the girls, she felt a little strange. The feeling felt familiar, but Katie couldn't figure out where she remembered it from. She put the girls down, and they asked if they could try lifting her.

Katie nodded, and the girls tried lifting her. It was a bit difficult for them at first, but they managed to do it. However, Katie winced as her new panties started to dig into her butt. Realizing what was going on, Katie started to worry as her skirt rose up, now not even covering her butt at all, really, and her uniform started to tear down the middle. The girls holding her struggled more and more, and when Katie's uniform and skirt tore off, she was too big for them to hold. Falling down on the ground, Katie just looked at herself in shock as her new bra and panties snapped off, leaving her naked in front of the other girls. She kept growing until she was nine feet tall, and her boobs were the size of beach balls!

"Well... uh... Katie, right? You've done well enough today that I think you can be captain of the cheerleading team. It might be best if you leave now..." the coach said.

Katie nodded, her face red with embarrassment, and left the school.
The Final Plan by 789654ar
Author's Notes:
All the fun and happy stuff ends in this chapter as the story takes a darker turn, but don't worry, there is still another chapter after this.
After the events at the Mr. Olympia contest and the cheerleading tryouts, some of the town's workers brought Matt and Katie to the pool, which they closed off to thr public, in order to give the two teens some privacy. Riley and Cynthia came along too, just to make sure Matt was okay, not realizing a similar thing had happened to Katie.

The town workers brought Matt through the entrance to the pool, with Riley and Cynthia close behind. Riley had changed into a blue bikini, while Cynthia had changed into a seductive string bikini that matched her dyed hair's color. Matt walked into the pool with the two girls following.

"Gee, Matt, I wonder when you'll stop growing!" Riley said.

"Yeah, you're huge already!... I wonder how big that cock of your's is going to get..." Cynthia commented.

"Look, I already have a girlfriend! I don't need two more girls flirting with me!" Matt said.

Just then, they heard some voices near the entrance.

"Huh. I thought they closed it just for us..." Riley said, confused.

However, the confusion went away when they saw a giant, naked teenage girl walk in.

"Oh, so Katie grew some, too, eh?" Rikey said.

She walked over and stepped into the pool.

"Looks like you two keep growing in tandem! You're never at a different size for too long!" Cynthia commented.

"So, how did your cheerleading tryouts go?" Matt asked.

"Well, I was doing fine, but then I started to grow! At least the coach made me captain..." Katie responded.

"Well, if we keep growing, I don't know if you'll be able to keep that position!" Matt joked.

"Yeah... true. So, how did the Mr. Olympia contest go?" Katie asked.

"Well, it was quite embarrassing! I outgrew what I was wearing in front of everyone there..." Matt said.

"Did you win?" Katie asked.

"Well, of course I did, but it was embarrassing nonetheless!" Matt said.

While they were talking, another person came in wearing a purple bikini. It was their friend, Laura.

"Oh my gosh, you two have grown! Puberty really hit you hard, didn't it? Well, anyways, I heard about what had happened, and they let me come in. I hope you don't mind?" Laura said.

"Well, at school we girls see each other fairly naked all the time in the locker room, so I don't mind. Only Matt would, I'd think." Katie responded.

"Well, so many girls have seen me naked I guess another one couldn't hurt..." Matt said.

"Oh, I almost forgot! Chris and Tony wanted to come check up on you guys! Do you mind if they come?" Laura asked.

"I'd rather they didn't..." Katie said, covering her chest.

The group talked for a little bit, and hoped Matt and Katie would stop growing. But someone else had other plans for them...

-----------

"So, Mr. Venten, what should we do about the two teens?"

"Well, it is time we enact the final part of our plan. Make the girl grow big first; the boy's arousal will cause him to grow, and then make sure he reaches the girl's height."

"Yes, sir. Anything we should do after that?"

"Call the military and tell them that there are two giant threats to society. Both should be captured, and we will do 'research' on one of them, and the military will deal with the other one."

"Yes, sir."

----------

As they were talking, Katie started to feel weird.

"Um, guys? I think... I might be... growing again!" Katie said worriedly.

Katie started growing, but this time she was growing much faster. She quickly passed ten feet tall and was still growing!

"Katie... wow! You're getting huge!" Laura commented.

Soon Katie's navel rose above the water, and she kept growing! Her vagina soon rose above the water, too! Cynthia looked up in shock at the fact that she had to look up at a younger girl's vagina! Soon, not even Matt was tall enough to be able to look down at it! Katie's growth then slowed down to a halt.

"Uh, Katie? You look like you are 20 ft tall! Your vagina is higher up than Matt!" Cynthia said.

"Oh, gosh... there goes that cheerleading captain position... as well as my old life!" Katie said with worry.

"Katie? You might want to sit down! At your height, almost anyone within a good distance of the pool can see your chest!" Riley said.

Katie quickly sat down, covering her boobs. Even sitting down, Katie was taller than all of them! Matt had gotten aroused at seeing his girlfriend grow, but he desperately tried to keep from getting an erection, but to no avail. His cock reached out to over two feet long, and then Matt started to grow!

"Now Matt is growing! At this rate, the two of them will take up the entire pool!" Laura said.

Matt started to grow, his muscles not really growing that much outside of the overall growth, but his cock was getting bigger! Slowly Matt rose upwards, the tip of his cock above the surface of the water. Matt kept growing until he neared Katie's height, and stopped when he was exactly the same height as her. His cock was so massive that it was 7 feet long, basically so big that it was bigger than an entire person!

"Matt... your cock is so huge! I think it is even bigger than me! Let me check..." Cynthia said.

She climbed on top of Matt's cock, followed by Riley and Laura. Matt now had three girls resting on top of his cock!

"Ugh... you girls just can't leave my boyfriend alone, can you?" Katie said with some annoyance.

"Well, now that I think about it, you're the only one here who hasn't felt his cock!" Riley commented.

"Well, I was thinking about waiting a bit. But seriously, girls, please get off my boyfriend's private parts!" Katie said.

"Hmph. Would you like some people to be resting on your breasts to make you feel huge?" Riley asked as she got off Matt.

"No, I wouldn't, unless it was Matt. The only reason Matt has had girls all over his cock since this started is because he was too shy to say no! I'm not going to have a bunch of guys touch me as they please!... well, unless it was Matt!" Katie said.

At that moment, some sirens went off, and some soldiers ran through the entrance. Matt and Katie quickly covered up their private areas. The soldiers up to the pool and aimed their weapons at Matt and Katie. The two didn't move. They were big, but not big enough to stop a bullet.

"You two, stay where you are! You three in the pool! Get out, now, and leave the area!" one of the soldiers yelled.

"But-" Cynthia started.

"Go now!" the man yelled.

Riley, Cynthia, and Laura quickly got out, and, after glancing back at Matt and Katie, left the pool.

"What is the meaning of this?" Katie asked, "You can't just arrest us because we're big! It's not even our fault!

"We were told that you two are threats to society! We will do what we must!" responded the soldier.

After the soldier said that, a man in a white coat walked into the area.

"Uh..." started the soldier, "Connor Venten, right? The owner of the town?"

"That would be me." Mr. Venten responded.

"What should we do with these two?" the soldier asked.

"Well, my scientists were thinking that we could take one of them, preferably the girl, into our lab to do research on how they got this big." Mr. Venten responded.

"You can't just experiment on my girlfriend! That's inhumane and against the law!" Matt shouted.

"Well, boy, some things have to be done for the safety of society. We have to make sure something like this never happens again." Mr. Venten explained.

"Uh, Mr. Venten, what should we do with the boy?" the soldier asked.

"Hold him until night falls, then kill him." Mr. Venten told him.

"You can't just commit murder! There is something called due process! He'd need a trial to get the death penalty legally!" Katie said.

"Someday, girl, you'll find out that the world is much more complex than you think. Soldiers, take the girl to my lab and then contain the boy." Mr. Venten said.

The soldiers made Katie get out of the pool and started to escort her out. Katie looked back at Matt, her face sad and heartbroken, and then she had to leave. The soldiers surrounding Matt locked him into some steel shackles they had brought with them, trapping Matt in the pool. Matt tried to break free, but it was no use. His bonds were too strong.

----------

Back at Mr. Venten's underground labs, the soldier finished escorting Katie to her destination in a large, open room. There was a large, strange machine with electricity all around, and they forced her into the machine and the shackles in it, forcing her to reveal her breasts. After the soldiers left, Mr. Venten walked up to Katie.

"Ah, you're quite a pretty young girl, aren't you?" Mr. Venten said.

"Why? Why are you doing this?" Katie asked.

"Why, this was all part of my master plan!" Mr. Venten said.

"What do you mean?" Katie asked.

"I've been watching you and your boyfriend from the instant you took your survey when you entered town to now. It was my scientists' work that caused you to grow. I was the one who set up everything that happened today." he responded.

"Wait... your scientists' work? Then this 'research' is...?"

"A lie. Something that had always fascinated me was giantesses. The idea of being near something so immense... and something so beautiful filled me with wonder. But leaving a giantess to her own devices would be stupid. So, I opted to get a giantess slave. And with one as young and pretty as you, I thought you would've been perfect."

"But what about Matt? Why bring him into this" Why... why... why would you kill him?" Katie asked, sobbing at the thought of her love dying.

"As my scientists were developing the chemical to create a giantess, I realized I could get an additional benefit from it. What if the world had heard about a giant just about to attack a town, but thanks to the bravery of one man, the giant was stopped before he caused any major damage? The man would be viewed as a saviour!"

"But he didn't do anything!"

"The outside world doesn't know that."

"But why pick me and Matt? Why not two random people?"

"I figured that it would be easier to make you a slave if you were left utterly heartbroken. I will be showing you the execution of your boyfriend on this large screen."

Katie started crying at this point, very depressed.

"But how did you get the chemicals into our bodies?" Katie asked.

"Well, I put the chemical into the pool you swam at. It would only react to your DNA. Also, with lights like these," Mr. Venten explained, pointing at some lights in the corner that weren't turned on, "we were able to make it cause more growth in your bodies. Well, whatever the case, I'm off to go figure out what I will tell the town!"

Mr. Venten left the room.

Matt and Katie were now left helpless.
What would happen to them?
End Notes:
Make sure to read the next chapter when I finish it to find out how it ends!
The End by 789654ar
Laura had gotten Chris and Tony, and brought them to the area outside the pool, where Riley and Cynthia were waiting.

"So, what exactly happened?" Tony asked.

"Well, after me, Riley, and Laura were kicked out, I started eavesdropping to hear what they were going to do. They're going to experiment on Katie and kill Matt!" Cynthia said.

"Well, sis, what can we possibly do about it? We're just a bunch of teenagers..." Riley asked.

"Yeah, and Matt couldn't break out of his shackles, even though he was really big! How can we break him out?" Laura commented.

"Well, actually, I might have an idea..." Chris said.

Everyone looked towards him.

"Well, I did some research on Connor Venten's company. Apparently, they have a lab right next to the swimming pool, and an underground lab underneath their headquarters. If I am correct, most of the scientists should be at the underground lab. You three girls can sneak into the lab here and find something to free Matt, and Tony and I will try to sneak into the underground lab and save Katie." Chris explained.

Everyone nodded their heads, and the group split up.

---------

In Mr. Venten's underground lab...

"Hello, there, Katie, was it? I think I'll put your boyfriend up on this monitor here, so you can see him struggle and suffer before his death." Mr. Venten said.

"You won't get away with this..." Katie said.

"Silly girl, as far as the outside world knows, you're monsters who deserve to be in captivity! Or killed! Who could possibly come and save you?" Mr. Venten said, laughing.

------------

The three girls were searching the lab. No one was there for some reason, so it was fairly easy for them to get through unnoticed.

"Hey, Cynthia..." started Laura, "why in the world did you pick such a skimpy bikini? I mean, all that really is is two strips of fabric from your vagina up to your shoulders, barely passing over your nipples! If your breasts were any bigger, your nipples would be too wide for it to cover them!"

"We're trying to save Matt, and you're seriously bringing up my sister's fashion sense?" Riley questioned.

"Hmph. Well, Laura, I'm sure you're just saying that because you don't have a sexy body like mine to show off!" Cynthia responded.

Laura just grumbled. The three eventually found a room with a window to the swimming pool. When they got into the room, they could see Matt struggling in the pool outside.

"Huh. They must have one way windows!" Laura stated.

The girls started looking around the room, but Riley examined the monitor close to the window. There was lots of data, and there was an image of Matt there that had "20 FT" next to it.

"Oh my gosh... they were the ones that caused Matt and Katie to grow!" Riley exclaimed.

Laura came over, and gasped at what she saw.

"So they put a chemical into the pool that only made them grow... but how are we going to free Matt?" Laura said.

"Oh, I know! We'll just put some more of that chemical in the pool to make him outgrow the shackles! How does... 30 ft tall sound?" Riley said.

"Hmm... I guess that will do." Laura commented.

Riley pushed some buttons, and then pulled a lever.

Outside, Matt started to feel weird. Suddenly, his shackles started to feel tight, and they started to feel painfully tight. Then, all of a sudden, the shackles broke off, and Matt was free! Standing up, he realized he was much taller than before. And his cock was huge... it was a third of his height long at least... around 11 feet long! Riley tried calling out to Matt through the window, and Matt did manage to hear them. Looking around for them, Matt eventually decided that they were probably in the building next to the pool (the window was one way only, so Matt couldn't see in). But when he lowered himself to try and see in, he accidentally jammed his cock through the window. Riley and Laura jumped out of the way, while Cynthia looked on in shock.

"Gosh, his manhood is bigger than all three of us combined!" Cynthia said.

Riley jumped onto Matt's cock, and he pulled it out.

"Hey, Matt!" Riley shouted from his cock.

Riley explained the situation to Matt, who then started to head towards the underground lab. While Matt left with Riley hanging on to his cock, Laura climbed out the window and started following them. Cynthia, however, had found a barrel in a corner labelled "Unaltered Xtr-Growth". Looking at it, Cynthia got a grin on her face...

---------

"No! No! How could this happen?" Mr. Venten shouted in anger at the events happening on the monitor.

"Ha! You can't keep my boyfriend trapped for that long!" Katie jeered.

"Shut up, girl! I'll make sure the military goes and shoots him NOW!" he said, venturing off to another room.

At that moment, Chris and Tony walked into the room. Tony looked up and noticed Katie.

"Wow, Katie, you've got quite a sexy body!" Tony commented.

"Please stop looking. And what are you doing here?" Katie said.

"Well, we're here to save you! Riley, Laura, and Cynthia went to save Matt." Chris said.

Katie quickly explained her situation.

"You see those lights over there? If you can turn it on, I'll be able to outgrow this prison!" Katie said.

"Sounds easy enough." Tony said.

They headed over there and turned on the light. Suddenly, Katie started to feel strange, and then she started to grow! The machine she was in didn't stand a chance as she burst out of it. Her head soon hit the 25 ft ceiling, but as she was reaching 30 ft tall, there was a loud noise, and the lights stopped working. Katie stopped at 30 ft tall, the same size as Matt. Her breasts were as bigger than several large people! Her hourglass figure made her look extremely sexy. Katie turned to the source of the loud noise, and stopped smiling.

Mr. Venten had a gun.

"If you kids don't let me escape, I'll shoot you." he said, grabbing Chris and using him as a hostage.

Katie looked in fear, sad that she couldn't do anything. But at that moment, there was a rumble, and suddenly the ceiling collapsed. Using this time, Chris knocked the gun out of Connor Venten's hands and out of reach. Looking up, Katie saw someone that made her heart skip a beat. It was Matt.

"I hope I wasn't too late!" Matt said with a grin.

Katie smiled.

"I'll get my revenge someday!" Mr. Venten shouted as Katie picked him up.

"Well, you're gonna have to report to the authorities first!" Katie.

With that, they all left the building.

----------

Connor Venten was sent to jail for life for the crimes he did, and the town helped Matt and Katie adjust to their new life. At sunset that day, the two met at the pool.

"Y'know, Katie, I'm glad that it was you that I got to grow with!" Matt said.

"Me too!" Katie said, then leaned over and gave him a kiss.

The two giant teens became famous for their size. Unfortunately, a cure for their growth was never found, as all the remaining Xtr-Growth had vanished. The two continued to grow bigger, not just because of the remaining Xtr-Growth in their bodies, but the fact that they were still teenagers, and had some growing to do. The two loved each other for the many years to come.


THE END

...Or is it?
End Notes:
Well, that is the end of the story! Reviews would be appreciated, since this is the first real story I've done. If you'd like to make a story with these characters (or make your own sequel), here is a challenge I posted for that:http://www.giantessworld.net/modules/challenges/challenges.php?chalid=261
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4321