- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognized characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No copyright infringement is intended.

Note: Since this is the prologue, there might not be any growth in this chapter. There will be some in the next, though.



Matt was a little bored. His family had been invited to live in the town of Groowgon, and they were registering now. Groowgon was a town known for it's fancy life style, and being invited to live there - for free - was an honor. Although, Matt couldn't quite figure out why his family was picked. His girlfriend, Katie, had her family picked, as well as some of his friends, mainly two boys, Tony and Chris, and two girls, Laura and Riley. As Matt was waiting in line, he saw that his 18 year old brother Kyle was starting the survey. In order to register to enter, everybody had to fill out an electronic survey in person. Apparently, the owners wanted quite a bit of personal information, such as name, height, weight, etc., and some people had to do extra things, such as give a blood sample, have a photo taken of them, etc.. Matt wasn't quite sure why any of this had to be done. He saw his brother finish, and his 17 year old sister Melissa went up. Melissa was kind of a jerk to him at times, always making fun of how weak he was, and even said he'd never get a girlfriend up until a few months ago, when he did. Melissa soon finished, and Matt went up to the screen. It started asking questions right away, and Matt started answering.

What's your name?
Matt Anderson.
Gender?
Male.
Age?
15.
Height?
5'11".
Weight?"
120 lbs.
Hair Color?
Dirty blonde.
Do you like swimming?
Yes.
Do you have a girlfriend?
Yes.
If so, who?
Katie Nolwind.
Would like to be taller?
Yes.
Would you like to be stronger?
Yes.
Would you like to be more "endowed"?

Matt looked at that question for a second, wondering why they would be asking that to a teenager, but then just entered "yes".

The woman to the side said to sit down so they could take a blood sample. Matt didn't know why they all of a sudden needed one from him, and he let them take a sample. Then the woman asked,
"Are you wearing boxers?"
Matt was a little shocked that she asked that, but said "Yes."
"Alright, then. Go into that room, and strip down to your boxers so we can take a picture for our records." said the woman.
"What? No way!" said Matt.
"Okay, but if you don't, your family can't live here." responded the woman.
Matt looked at his mom, wondering what to do.
"It'll be fine, sweetie. Just do it."

Matt sighed and went into the room, and stripped down to his boxers. He didn't really like being in public with just his boxers, since it was kind of obvious how big his member was flaccid, which was about 4 inches. They took the picture, and Matt put his clothes back on and left with his family.

-----------

Katie Nolwind had just arrived at the registration when she saw Matt leave. She waved, then got in line. She had a 17 year old sister like Matt did, but Julie was a lot nicer. After Julie quickly finished the survey, Katie went up and started the survey.

What's your name?
Katie Nolwind.
Age?
15.
Height?
5'8".
Weight?
135 lbs..
Hair color?
Golden blonde.
Do you have a boyfriend named Matt Anderson?
Yes.
Do you want to be taller, bustier, etc.?
Yes.
Do you want your boyfriend to be bigger?
Yes.

After that, Katie thought she was done, but the woman told her she needed to take a blood sample. After that, the woman told her she needed to do something else.
"You need to go into that room and strip down into your undergarments."
Katie was a bit shocked, but she went in and did that. She noticed how her bra was a little tight; she would have to get a new one soon. Even though she was only a B Cup, her breastx were still growing. After that, her picture was taken, and soon Katie had left.

-------------

Later that day, at night to be exact, a man was sitting in his office. His name was Connor Venten, and he was the main owner of Groowgon. At lady walked in to his room.
"I think we may have a couple that fits your specifications, sir." said the woman, as she put down a picture of a teenage boy and one of a teenage girl.
"What are their names?" said Mr. Venten.
"Matt Anderson and Katie Nolwind."
"Great. Make sure cameras are put into the homes they live in, as well as the high school."
"Yes sir."
"Oh, and do we have their blood samples?"
"Yes."
"Then tell the scientists to start making Xtr-Growth-749 that matches only their DNA."