Determination by wildcatman
Summary:

Based on the life of three space travelers that were pulled into another planets atmosphere and thrust into this strange new world.  Upon realizing that himself, and his other crew members can't ever get back home.  They're forced to overcome some of the worst, and best happenings that could ever be imagined...  However, this planet is very much like their own, only one thing is actually different....


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Giantess, Butt, Crush, Entrapment, Gentle, Humiliation, Insertion, BBW, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 55 Completed: No Word count: 146270 Read: 503919 Published: June 23 2014 Updated: February 27 2015
Story Notes:

I know it's been a while since I've posted.  I hope that this short story can get me back into the groove again.  I haven't been working on my other storys too much, but... I have'nt forgotten about them.  I'll be adding to 'Decrement' in the near future, for those of you that were following that story.

Thanks for reading. 

Wildcat ;`)

1. Chapter 1 by wildcatman

2. 'Captured' by wildcatman

3. Ch. 3 ~ 'Realization' by wildcatman

4. Possession by wildcatman

5. 'Expectation' by wildcatman

6. 'Hungry Girls / A Wild Ride' by wildcatman

7. 'Pantie Trap' by wildcatman

8. 'Escape/ Entrapment' by wildcatman

9. Bath Time with Julianna by wildcatman

10. Bath Time with Julianna ~ Part Two by wildcatman

11. Stultified by wildcatman

12. 'Condemned' by wildcatman

13. Condemned~Part Two : 'Breakfast at Brittany's' by wildcatman

14. Julianna's Web / Sam & Marie by wildcatman

15. 'Maries Sexual Awakening' by wildcatman

16. 'A Crude Awakening' by wildcatman

17. Under Ann's Watchful Eye by wildcatman

18. 'Devoured' by wildcatman

19. 'Ann's Little Surprise' by wildcatman

20. 'Jus' Another Sunday Morn' by wildcatman

21. 'A Little Bit of R & R' by wildcatman

22. Bill's New Owner by wildcatman

23. 'Headline News!' by wildcatman

24. Jane on the Couch by wildcatman

25. 'Hide and Seek' by wildcatman

26. 'The Rescue Mission' by wildcatman

27. 'Out of Control' by wildcatman

28. 'Crashing at the Park' by wildcatman

29. 'Unknown' by wildcatman

30. 'Escape from Tracy's Pocket' by wildcatman

31. 'A Shocking Revelation' by wildcatman

32. 'The Next Day' by wildcatman

33. 'Impetuosity' by wildcatman

34. 'Flashback' by wildcatman

35. 'Zena's Little Secret' by wildcatman

36. 'Zena's House' by wildcatman

37. 'Blueberry Jam' by wildcatman

38. 'Nancy's Toy' by wildcatman

39. 'Enlightenment' by wildcatman

40. 'The Hospital' by wildcatman

41. 'The Hospital ~Part Two' by wildcatman

42. 'The Hospital ~ 3' by wildcatman

43. Home~Sweet~Home by wildcatman

44. 'Jane Get's a New Toy' by wildcatman

45. 'Repression' by wildcatman

46. 'Let the Games Begin' by wildcatman

47. Cary's Front Row Seat by wildcatman

48. 'Scorning the Goddess' by wildcatman

49. 'Forgiven' by wildcatman

50. Chapter 50 by wildcatman

51. 'Rub-a Dub-Dub' by wildcatman

52. 'Swept Away' by wildcatman

53. 'It's a Small, Small, World' by wildcatman

54. Zena & Max by wildcatman

55. 'Zena & Max' cont. by wildcatman

Chapter 1 by wildcatman
Author's Notes:

I hope to get several chapters into this story.  The idea is from one mans perspective, his desperate survival among towering giant women.

_'DETERMINATION' ______________________________________________

*Rewritten from the memoirs of a space traveler. The events herein are true to the best of my knowledge, only the names have been changed to protect the victims. It was extremely hard to read the small print, so I just filled in the gaps with some of what I imaged would have taken place, based on the content of the information given within the entire transcript.

So, here it is. The Story of a man whom, shall remain forever in this new world; after inadvertently crash landing here, from an identical, parallel planet.

Determination

June 1st, 1974

Determination and Eclecticism, I quickly realized, is the baseline of survival on this strange parallel universe. I've learned that blocking out what has actually happened to us, and forgoing into the strangeness...is well, the only tactic that has allowed me to continue on.

* Although, deliberately committing suicide constantly lingers in the back my mind...


Impressively, we slowly began to realize, that we were only a fraction in-size, 'compared to everyone else here'. Staying hidden, and constantly searching for an escape route, would become our foremost priority. Without warning, this strange theatre can turn, from such awe and tranquility, with overwhelming abundance,...... to an horrific nightmare.

Amazingly, when we do find food, it's usually more than we could ever use... an overabundance, or nothing at all; feast or famine, it's so strange to ever image that a place like this really exisists.

I wondered if it were all just a dream. A childhood fantasy, recurring in the most vivid of reflective vision; a nightmare. We've become miniature people. Little shrunken forms of our former selves. However, in reality we are still the same size that we always were.

This alternate universe, is an exact copy of modern day earth; only, everything is nearly twelve times larger in size and scale.

We find ourselves scavenging for leftovers, or discarded scraps, simply tossed away by the enormous beings that dwell here on this fantastic planet. A simple bread crust, can feed one of us for at least a day.

Observing 'them', (the giants) from our standpoint, is so surreal. Watching them, from a safe distance, they seem so gentle...

The females, in all their glory, their enormous figures so extremely attractive. The sight of them is simply breathtaking. Their shapely bodys at least fifty feet tall. Walking nearly silent, however, the impact of their gigantic feet, can actually be felt... like several thousand pounds, crashing into the solid pavement without so much as a conscious effort.

Although, after the witness of, the most gruesome murder of three of my unfortunate teamates, we quickly realized that none of these giant people could be trusted. At first, we had no idea how vulnerable we were; those three lives were taken instantly, snuffed out; little more than a brief thrill, for an enormous, teenage giantess. Her thunderous laughter still haunts me... Befriending them, so far, has proved to be impossible.

Her curiosity towards us was calamitous...she felt nothing but subjugation. Her jugment was swift and deliberate. Squashing them so easily, with barefoot, then wiping off their bloody remains on the edge of the sidewalk in the tall grass. Smearing the bloody pulp into the tall shards of green blades; this giant girl wiped off her foot on the grass as if it were nothing.
She didn't see me, or Samual, -or we would have certainly been stomped-out like the others. Squashed flat like insignificant insects.


We were confused at first, thinking that she was going to help us. She smiled warmly, and sighed with a breath of adoration. Her loving smile, quickly turned to a spiteful scowl.

After she killed them, she slipped her shoe back on, and walked away, seemingly delighted to have distroyed them so effortlessly.

Samual and I, ran for cover under the edge of a huge pile of clothing. A collection site for redistributing 'used' clothing. We stayed there for hours, neither one of us saying a single word.


***


We have to live like scavengers. Ten year veterans of the Marine corp., and before that, being raised out in the boondocks, we were as tough as anyone could possibly be. Now, we've been reduced to miniature rodent-like creatures, forced to live beneath these giants.

Living on the fringe of 'their' world; the giants loom above us, taking complete authority over everything. Colossal beings, so immense and terrifying, the sheer sight of one of them paralyzes us. Just a young girl, a small child among the others, poses a threat to us, that would be similar to an enormous beast from prehistoric times...


We have no rest here among them, a constant threat of getting captured and taken up in hand, taken away and never being seen again.

It's been so long now, since we arrived here. Our ship, haphazardly sucked into this planets gravitational pull. Crashing down into the open space of what we would later, come to realize, was an enormous empty parking lot. Our ship was smashed into the solid asphalt by an automobile that appairantly didn't even see it; that car was larger than an ocean liner.

The six of us, my team mates and I, had just left the ship to search the area, luckily for us, we weren't inside the ship.

We managed to find shelter in a storm drain, following it out into an alley behind a restaurant. We found some food, and a good place to stay hidden underneath a dumpster.

Later that day, as a giantess came strolling past, walking down the alley in a pair of dark blue platform heels; she was on top of him before he knew it. Bill had wondered out into the open, he was caught off-guard and she easily captured him.

A stunningly surprised, and towering African Queen, she snatched him up so effortlessly, screaming wildly, Bill was carried away within her lofty fist, she continued walking without even missing a single step.

Our second encounter, came directly afterword...

The rats, they came searching for food and forced us to leave. We managed to kill one of them, but it completely severed the right arm of my yougest teamate Dickie, he died later that very first night.

Reluctantly, we were forced to leave him behind to distract the other rats; we narrowly made our escape from beneath that dumpster.

Upon escaping those rats, we were spotted by another giant girl. An amazingly beautiful female figure. She wore tattered blue jeans, fitted so tight, that it was easy to see that she wore nothing underneath them. Her skin tight muscle shirt, revealed that her ample breasts would've easily over-flown an average sized bra.

Standing so tall, she easily spotted us. Her towering figure overshadowing a vast area, she had to be at least fifty feet tall.

She saw us running along the edge of the alley way; we were trapped. She stood towering above us, gleaming down with a sly smirk...

Her intentions, quickly became quite clear when she slowly lifted up her foot and slipped off her shoe. Holding her wiggling toe's directly over head, she taunted us for a while, giggling and chuckling at our confused reactions. Suddenly, she slapped her naked sole down over two of my team mates and crushed their bodys out flat like they were nothing more than a couple of scrambling insects!

I dove behind something, a crumpled coke can, and hid myself from her. She stomped another one of the men, and laughed at their smattered remains.

***

Since then, we have barely managed to avoid certain death, numerous times. The thunderous impact of gargantuan shoes, smashing into the earth with such incredible force, their 'absoluteness' unfathomable.

They were simply walking along the sidewalk, never noticing the small group of scrambling men down at their feet. They appear as if out of nowhere, they step nearly silent until they're right on top of you!

These giant females seem to want to kill us, just for fun... if they want, they can easily find us and they want to capture us and torture us! Then, if we're lucky, they'll squash us quickly.

There seems to be a much greater number of females here, as well. There are very few men, I've only noticed one man since arriving on this monstrous nightmare version of planet earth...

Staying out of their sight, can sometimes be most difficult. Usually, it's easy enough to avoid allowing them to lay eyes on me. Although, I can't always spend every minute hiding underneath something.

Samual and I, the only remaining survivers, take our chances and venture out into the open. It unnerves me, but we have to keep moving, our days are spent finding food, getting water, and desparately trying to, 'successfully', stay out of their sight; especially the young females.

Occassionally though, one of the older ones sometimes, catches a glimpse of us. As we take our chances; they seem to be only temporarily fascinated with our ability to scramble away from their magnificent feet and disappear.

Unlike the younger ones, they pause to admire our determination. Then, they continue on with their lives; we were only two tiny men; a brief amusment for them. A slight distraction from their daily routine.

For them, I imagine, it would be so felicitious, the sight of a tiny pair of miniature men, desparately running for their live's away from them.
Their laughter humiliates me...

***

Weeks have turned into months, months into years. I have no idea how long we've been here. The sun sets on another day, as I wrap myself in this cotton rag and curl up, trying to get some sleep beneath the shimmering, artificial neon light.

The air smells of beef grease and fried potatos, a constant sound of clammering glasses and clattering dishes. The space between the walls of this coffee shop, has proved to be a good place to stay for the time being.

We've been here for at least a month, finding food is as easy as waiting until closing time and venturing out into the dining area under the giant tables.

Staying inside this coffee shop is much safer then venturing outside. I have no intention of leaving here any time soon.

I'll sleep until it gets 'too quiet'. The silent walls of this massive building unnerves me.

Samual ventured out on his own; he's been missing now for over a week, I have no idea what has become of him.

I watch her intently, 'Marie the waitress'. Her huge figure swiftly moves all around the diner.

A giantess, she gracefully moves so swiftly. She finishs mopping and shuts out the lights, I can climb down the electric cables and squeeze through the opening at the bottom of the wall. The diner will be mine for the rest of the night. I'll find some food, and carry as much of it as I can, back into the wall with me.

***

While waiting for the giantess to finish-up, I notice that her actions are different tonight. She seems to be upset about something. Her teary eyes watering, she forces herself to complete her work.

I feel like I know her; I've watched her now for such a long time. She seems slightly different from the others; she doesn't seem so arrogant. Her skinny figure and long slender legs, make her appear much taller than she actually is. Her dark black hair hangs into her eye's, covering her pale face. She works the tables during the day-shift, nobody seems to treat her with much respect. They tell her their order, ignore her after she leaves, giggling and joking about her dress, or her homely appearance.

She works six days a week. Ten hours, each day, she arrives first, and -she is the last one to leave. Her name is Marie. The owner speaks to her like she owns her. Marie never speaks above a whisper, she bows her head and does as she is told. The owners daughter orders her around too... a bratty little girl with big blue eyes, her name is Elsa.

Elsa nearly saw me once, I was trying to grab a dropped french fry; I barely made it back into the safety of my tunnel.

Elsa lunged for me, barely missed grabing one of my legs, just as I dove into the opening in the wall. She kicked the wall behind me and screamed into the opening,

"Come back here!".

Her shrill vocals nearly shattering my eardrums!

I hope that she hasn't captured Samual. If she did, he's surely dead by now...

Marie was ordered to spray the place with insect spray. However, she didn't do it. She waited until everyone else left and squatted by the opening, lowering a plateful of fried mushrooms down next to the opening, she whispered quietly into the entrance of my hiding place...


"Here tiny one, these are for you.... please, don't be afraid of me, I won't hurt you."

I allowed her to see me. However, I stayed inside the entrance, just out of reach from the collosal girl. She seemed to be trying to innocently befriend me, although... I kept my distance, staying within the safety of the small opening in the baseboard.

After witnessing first hand, the sudden death of four of my men, I wouldn't allow myself to become any giants victim.

She waited only a few minutes, soon realizing that I wasn't going to trust her. She slowly stood, and excused herself, silently stepping away; leaving me to eat the delicious mushrooms, at my own leisure.

I watch her finally finishing up her nightly dutie's. She glances back toward the plate to see if I have eaten any of it yet. She smiles, and resumes with her work. After a while, I venture out and grab one of the large breaded mushrooms.

The salty flavor tastes great and I quickly devour the entire thing. I slip back out and grab another one and swiftly return to the safety of my hidey hole.

The taste is very delicious. I quickly find that my stomach is full. I suddenly become very sleepy...

I can't keep my eyes open, I crawl back deeper into the tunnel just before I colapse into a heap on the floor between the walls.


***

Samual had taken off on his own. The last time I saw him, he was crossing the open floor of the dining area.

Staying beneath the tables, he just had to get out and get some exercise. Out in the open, he knew that he was taking a chance; staying hiden all the time, tends to make you crazy after a few weeks.

Sitting around doing nothing, while hiding within the cramped space of the interior wall, the busy coffee shop, was just too inticing. Sam just had to get out of there before he went crazy.

I tryed to stop him, but he wouldn't hear it...

__ Sam walked carefully along the wall. The sound of giant feet thudding all around, was a constant rumbling that, after a while, seems to be common place. He looked up, just as the cupped hand of a young giantess scooped down upon him and captured him up within her grasping fist.

His entire body gripped, he screamed out in shock, as he was lifted straight up and swirled around in a half circle. A burst of heated laughter erupted directly into his frightened face.

Her huge blue eyes appeared, filling his view completely, they sparkled like shimmering pools of brilliant light. Her devious smile highlighting her square-jawed face. Her pearl white teeth, glistening in the fluorescent lights.

He was caught. She had noticed him instantly, and without hesitation, she wasted no time quietly sneaking up upon him. Her speed was inconceivable; like a silent feline hunter, she expertly snatched-up the tiny man before he even realized that she had noticed him!

"Oh, so000, where do you think you're going?", she delightfully whispered into his miniscule face.

Sam screamed as loud as he could, hoping that someone would help him.

"Hm, I don't think that I've ever saw another person as small as you!"

"You're going to be SO,... much fun to play with. I think, I'll call you 'Squeaky'", she told him.

Her grip tightened up, as to slowly cut off his ability to scream anymore.


"My name is Elsa, understand? I am your new owner... so, what do you want to play first?"




*
End Notes:

Please comment,  and thanks for reading.  I'd like to hear any suggestions, good or bad.

'Captured' by wildcatman
Author's Notes:

This is just starting to take off now.  Get ready for some giantess action!  ;`)

Thanks for reading, and please feel free to give me some suggestions.  I'll do my best to incorporate anything into this tale.... so, don't be shy, just leave me a comment!

 

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________

Determination Chapter two: 'Captured'







Several days later...




Time has become meaningless. Although, the days seem much longer now.

I awaken with a soothing, mellow feeling. Stretching out my legs in the softness of this huge pillow, my naked body is tingling all over from the long soaking in the sink basin. The steaming hot soapy water that she bathed me in, still fills my head with the scent of pungent floral aroma.

My skin is so clean, it feels like it has been tenderized. I must have slept for days...

Marie's small apartment is my entire world now. She lives with her mother, a forty something divorcee, that drinks too much and thinks that I'm the most fastinating thing she's ever seen. Marie keeps me away from her mother when she's been drinking. A special hiding spot; she assures me that I'll be safe while her mother is 'incapacitated'.

***

Upon awakening, I quickly realized that she must have druged the mushrooms with some type of sleeping pill, because I slept so soundly, that I had no memory of my capture. She retrieved my unconscious form from within the wall, and had taken me home with her, safely tucked away inside her pocket.

At first, I fought against her overpowering fingers. She forcefully grasped my legs and held them clamped together. She placed me completely naked, inside of an enormous nylon stocking, tied a slip knot into the opening and dropped me onto the floor between her legs.

She told me that she wasn't going to hurt me. Desperately, she tried to calm my frightened reaction to her sudden appearance; as I awakened within her hands, she held me gently but she wouldn't allow me to escape from her grasping fingers.

Inside her bedroom, she sat on the floor with her legs crossed. Hovering over me like an expectant child; I was encircled within her smooth inner thighs, trapped inside of her crossed legs.

I fought to break free of her consuming grasp, her containment; her powerful manipulating fingertips thwart my every move. I try to escape from inbetween her legs. She tries to console me, with soft reassurring words, but I fight against her untill I'm completely exhusted.

Seeing everything from within the tightly knitted nylon, my struggling attempts to break free from inside of it are eventually deemed useless. The tough nylon netting is like rubbery screen, impenetrable webbing, I'm trapped. She waits until I settle down, before she releases me from the nylon stocking.

So far, I've been treated with the most gentlest of handling. She tells me that she would never harm me, or make me do anything that I don't want to do, but I still don't trust her.

Her mother wants to hold me, constantly. Her hands are clammy and cold. The long, red colored nails that tip her nimble fingers, sharply pin against my ribs and force me to stay still as she closely examines my nakedness.

Her daughter's blushing face, peers over her shoulder as she watches my helpless indignity with an uplifted brow. Her curious eyes glitter with an inquisitive nature, as she delights in seeing her mothers, long, slender fingers, aimlessly fondle my restrained miniature body.

My own body betrays me. My growing erection stiffens-up between her huge fingertips. I strain beneath her touch, as she effortlessly drives me to expend my pent-up seed. Twisting and squeezing, her gripping fingertips expertly contort around my throbbing member. Quickly drawing out my orgasum, and tugging on my surging balls. Both of their glowing faces peer down at it with wonder and fascination.

Humiliated and defeated, I'm carelessly returned to Marie, whom collects my limp carcass from her mothers hand, and quickly carrys me away...


Maries constant attempts to get me to talk, have become quite relentless. I remain silent, I refuse to speak to her; she holds me against my will...


Her constant chatting resounds above. Overhead, like a loudspeaker, her soft voice whispers in an amplified hissing sound; a heated, fizzling, whistle-like sound.

Her lips curl and pop as she whispers down towards me. The scent of her breath makes me dizzy. The slight flash of her flittering tongue whips around within the dark pit of her giant mouth.

The warmth of her exhale washes over me, through flaring nostrils, her nose floats above, billowing hot wind and over-shadowing my captive form. I feel stange, her breath intoxacates me, a mild relaxing effect...

The scent of her hair abounds; a tantilizing fragrance, a mixture of coconut and strawberrys. I look up into her shimmering eyes, and try to relax and slow my racing heart.

My hands are trembling, they haven't stopped shaking since I realized where I was. Her prisoner. Her little captive 'guest', a little pet for her to play with when she gets bored.

"Are you hungry?", she asks me. Sounding excited, she lowers her face down directly above me.

She tells me that, I can have anything that I want to eat. She tries to trick me into talking to her.

"Would you like to have something to eat?", her voice vibrates across my bare chest.

"Just tell me what you want....", she waits for me to answer.

"How about some, scrambled eggs and sausage, or... some my own 'special gravy' poured over some sourdough biscuits?"

"Just tell me, and I'll fix you some!"

Her patience is strong, and she remains content; knowing that she has all the power in this one-sided relationship, her demeanor never changes. She continues to bantor away with all sorts of trivial questions.

"I don't think that you could eat very much, that little tummy of yours is pretty tiny!"


Her dimples crease when she smiles, the way that she sweeps the hair from her eye's, and observes my resistance to her; she studies my reaction to her constant interrogation, searching for any sign of my waivering willpower.

She mindlessly strokes my left hip with the rounded pad of her gentle fingertip. The size of it, reminding me of my diminished position lying on her giant leg.

The large, sharp, fingernail, tapering inward from the base, has a dagger-like edge on the tip of it. My skin raises with goose-bumps, as it slowly passes over my bare naked waist. Lifting up, it slowly returns to slide back down again, across my entire length.

She attentively studies my frustration. She knows that I can't hold out much longer...


Her complete attention is fully focused on me, I'm naked, and lying outstretched across her bare thigh. Her shorts are very well worn, a thin cotton, pink and black striped pair of pajama pants. She seems to be totally unaware, that the baggy legs gap open near her inner-thighs, and the opening reveals much more of her than what I want to see...

The eminating aroma that escapes from inside, captures my attention with the profound and arrousing scent. It fills my head with the sour twang of her enormous sex.

Her mother has suddenly appeared, standing next to her, she towers above us like an exotic dancer, cocking her left hip out to one side, while dominantly placing both her hands on her waist, looking down her nose directly at me...

"Has he told you anything yet?", she sounds different.

Her speech is slurred, and she talks too loudly.

"Nothing yet, Mom. I think he's just scaired. Could you leave us alone, please?", Marie whispers up to her. Her facial expression, warning her mother to leave her bedroom.

"Oh, Alright!", she snaps. "I'll go".

Squatting down next to her daughter, the tired looking eyes of the middle-aged woman strains to focus in on my miniature-sized figure.

"See ya later, lil guy", pointing her finger at my crotch, "Save some of that for me, okay!"

She awkwardly stands up, side-stepping out of Marie's bedroom; her smiling face gradually shrinks away, slowly, she closes the door behind her. Her grinning, smiteful expression, lingers on, even after she closes the door...

"Sorry about that", Marie whispers.

Grasping my mid-section within her single hand, she gently scoops me up.

"I'll just lock my door so that she can't get in here and bother us anymore".

Carrying me along side her hip, I hang loosely within her encircling fingers. Marie steps across her room. Her towering legs seem to lumber across the floor. Her barefeet, thudding hard, impacting with the rounded heel far below, the distance churns my stomach as I watch her feet sweep over long strides. Several steps cover the distance of a city block. Stopping in front of her door, she slides the dead-bolt into the latch, securing the bedroom.

Abruptly, I'm elevated up to her chest level, she walks over to her desk. Sitting down, she holds me before her face and closely studies my frightened reaction.

Blinking, her shiny black-lashes flash, snapping quickly over her sparkling eyes. Her pupil's flare, the spectrum within her coupled irises, silently explodes... she re-focuses upon my tiny naked figure.

Tears begin to well across the thin, lower eye-lids. The pale skin on her cheeks, blush red, she sucks in a deep gasp and catches her breath.

Suddenly, feeling an increased warmth within her grasp, I'm startled to realize that Marie is crying...

Her quivering voice shakily trembles with a broken whisper. Her fingers tighten-up around me, I feel my gut swirling as she swiftly lowers me down onto her lap.

Looking directly up at her face, across her breasts, her superior feminine features attempt to block my view. Her immensity fully realized, her fingers begin to tighten up.

"They were going to spray the shop.... you would have been poisoned, I only wanted to save you...", her words softly erupting.

"I'm sorry, but I only wanted to help!", she blurts out, as tears stream down her reddening cheeks.

"What do you want?", she raises her voice. "Do you want me to take you outside and set you free?"

Her voice much louder with every word; "Just, tell, ME!", "Say Something....".

Her grasping fingers tighten up around me. The heated skin of her large hand envelopes my naked body. I try and catch my breath but her powerful fingers, conform so tightly, that I'm temporarily paralyzed. I find my voice and scream out in fear...

"NO!", my voice squeeks.

I scream as hard as I can, "I Can't Breath!"

Her fingers quickly loosen, and release from my cramped ribs. I suck in a quick breath and yell up at her huge face,

"Please, Help Me,.... I can't live like this..."

I'm suddenly lifted-up and released on the flat surface of her desk-top. Her fingers uncurl, and gently allow my naked body to drop onto the cool wooden platform.

I find my legs and place my feet underneath my bare bottom, wrapping my arms around my knees, I squat before her. Her looming face draws closer. She wipes her eye's and takes a deep breath.

I feel like an insect. An ant. A small, helpless, little bug. She breathes a soft whisper...

"What's your name?", her lips crease as she purses them tightly.

Wiping away the tears, she sniffs and blinks.

Her lashes sticking together, they glisssen in the light of her desk lamp.

Holding herself perfectly still, ...she seems frozen; anticipating my answer. Her large face casting soft warmth upon my tiny figure. She leans in...

"It's alright, if you don't want to tell me, that's okay. I can understand.", she leans back, slightly irritated by my silents.

Her looming presence terrifies me. Her overwhelming size is just so... 'inordinate'.

"I want to tell her that I grateful, that, I am So-glad, that she rescued me, that she has saved me...". I'm so afraid of her though. Her mouth is large enough to bite me into two peices...

Crossing her arms tightly across her chest, her fuzzy-haired forearms squash her small breasts. She straightens up, correcting her posture, she sighs heavily, and glances away from me.

"Well, I hope you're hungry?", she slowly stands up and wipes her cheeks with the back of her hands.

Turning away from me, her jiggling, wide-set-hips, shift to the side; wobbling loosely within the baggy shorts, her gigantic glutes flex casually.

She steps away, walking toward her locked door, she continues; her towering form comes 'fully' into my view. Her amazing figure stands so tall...

"I sure am!", she raises her voice. "Be right back... I'll get us some left-overs".

I watch Marie disappear through her bedroom doorway, she closes the door behind her. My heart races, I realize that I'm all alone. Still staring at the closed door; the horrid image of her mothers grinning face instantly returns to my mind.

I quickly close my eyes and look away, trying to clear the vision of her smiling face.

I quickly glance around, nervously taking-in the sight of my immediate surroundings. The cluttered desk-top, only reaffirms my helplessness.

The sight of a used facial tissue, lying crumpled behind me, a red lipstick stain contaminates the sheer white material. It's easily large enough to use as a blanket, or a sheet.

A pair of nail-clippers; the sheer size of them disturbs me. A brownish-red blood stain, has dried onto the biting edge; a shiver of coursing goosebumps spreads across my bareback.

I wonder if I'm the first man to arrive here on this planet. Has there been others before me? Did they survive? I think about Samual. I wonder if he has survived that monstrous little girl...

I look back toward the doorway. The doorknob slowly revolves in a slow turning motion. My breath catches in my throat. The door slowly begins to open...



***




Meanwhile, Sam is inside a little girls bedroom, several miles across town...



He pulls hard against the sticky tape restraints. His wrist and ankles are permanently bound, firmly afixed to the surface of a huge dinner plate. Centered within the ceramic circle, his tiny body is spread-eagle and hopelessly strapped down.

Wearing only his underwear, his nearly naked body is covered with a thick, sticky jam. The sweet taste fills his mouth, he swallows hard and coughs. Her thunderous laughter; her repeated, giggling laughter, erupts just overhead.

"Mm, Isn't this fun!", Elsa's sharp voice is so shrill that is seems to scrap across every nerve within him.

Placing two of her fingers into her mouth, she sucks off the sticky paste and licks her fingers.

"Mm, that is soo, Good!" , "Hee Hee".

Her constant giggling sounds like a repetitive skip, a broken record... 'Hee Hee Hee, Hee Hee'.

She nervously blasts out, directly above, while she swoons overtop of her tiny male victim. He struggles uselessly under her fingers, as she smears even more of the sticky, strawberry jelly, all over his smattered form.

"Please, No more!", Samual screams up into her blissful face.

"Hee Hee, does that tickle?" "Hee Hee Hee".


Pressing her fingertips firmly into his face, she smashes his nose and smears huge globs of gloopy red syrup, all over him.

"Stop IT!", he cries out!

Her laughter burst out above him. She pulls her hand away to scoop up another handful of strawberry jam.

His face completely covered, he has to cough hard to blow it away from his mouth and nose. She has nearly suffocated him, and unknowingly, she laughs at his spluttering face and again, replaces her fully loaded fingers; smearing 'bucket-sized' amounts of the sickening paste right back into his tiny, little face...

"Oh, come on. You know that you like IT!", she roughly applys a forceful pressure and smears the sticky jam into his mouth and nose.

"Mm, isn't that Tastie?", she whispers. Returning her fingers to her mouth, she licks them off and sucks on them. Taking two fingers completely inside of it, she sucks hard and slurps off the sticky jam.

"You look so Funny! 'Hee-Hee'. I'll get something to 'wipe-ya-off' with, Kay?", she continues to clean off her fingers, licking away at them with her ravenous tongue.

Her entire mouth is dark red. Her lips and tongue, and half of her chin, is covered with the dripping strawberry jam. She jumps up and disappears from his line of sight. He is bouced up into the air, as she temporarily abandons him.

Stepping away from the plate, that sits on her bed, she goes to her dresser to collect a pink hankerchief.

Sam coughs and spits out a mouthful of the sticky paste. Turning his head around and opening his eyes, he can't see where his relentless little captress has gotten off to.

His entire body is covered in the thick sticky-ness, he trys even harder to break free of the tape.

Pulling harder with all of his might, he manages to get his right ankle loose. He quickly places it back into position when the huge face of the girl giantess returns with her erupting giggles.

The sudden apperance of her chuckling mouth, floating directly above him, causes him to jerk away in response to her massive sized face. She laughs uncontrollably.

"Did I Scare YA?" 'Hee-Hee', she continues laughing for at least five minutes...

Sam shakes his head violently, trying to sling off some more of the stickyness from his face.

Elsa notices this, and bursts out laughing even harder!

Suddenly, from a short distance away, just behind them, a raspy female voice, interrupts the little girls torture session.

"Elsa, what are you doing?", her heavy-set mother enters the room, standing dominantly above the bed.

"You're going to make a huge mess in here! Get that stuff outta here, and get yourself cleaned up!"

" Oh, Momma we're not makin' a messs!", the girl retorts her towering giantess mother.

"You heard ME!".... " Now do as I SAY!", the womans bellowing voice roars out, echoing off the walls and rattling the fixtures within the girls bedroom.

Sam is suddenly jolted up into the air, and whipped around sideways....

He looks up to see that the woman giantess has snatched up the plate and has lifted it off of the bed!

Her massive size is extremely obese. Her swollen neck, and flabby arms, jiggle around as she swings the plate around and yells at her retreating daughter.

Saturated sweat stains, appear as dark-rings on her over-sized sweat shirt. Her pudgy fingers grip the side of the plate and hold it just below her scowling face.

The large, over-weight woman, glances down at the tiny figure taped-down onto the dinner plate. Her eye's light up, she carrys it over to the little girl.

"Where did you get this.... 'thing'?", she calmly whispers.



*
End Notes:

Thanks for reading!  Tell me what you think...and, leave a review.

Ch. 3 ~ 'Realization' by wildcatman
Author's Notes:

Continued from chapter one.  We find out a little bit more about him, as Marie, and her mother Jane, enjoys getting to know our little space traveler, just a little bit better...

Determination


Chapter 3 'Realization'




.....the door knob slowly turned. Bright red fingernails, tipping the ends of long, slender fingers... I quickly jumped to my feet, instantly, recognizing that cold, clammy hand, a jolt of shock ran through my entire body!

The hand gripping the outside door knob, revealed that it wasn't Marie returning from the kitchen. I huddled down behind a thick folded towel. The cluttered desk, made it easy to hide, but if the giantess stood over it, I knew that she could easily find me.

She entered the room silently, her slender figure slipped inside and quietly closed the door. I peered over the top of a heavy book, lying just at the edge of the desk. Crawling closer to the edge, I looked down at the floor...

The carpeted area around the trash can was covered with bits of paper and gum wrappers. The distance was far too much for me to jump, and I began to tremble with captive fear. Peeking over the edge of the book again, I saw the smiling face of my tormentress, searching around on the bed.

She had changed her clothes. Instantly, I noticed her long, smooth legs. The short, black mini-skirt, that curtained high around her waist, just barely covering her wide set hips, and the see-thur sheer-top that she wore, allowed only a slight covering that high lighted her towering figure, exposing her tan colored bra underneath; her formidable breasts filled the top tightly around her smoothly tanned shoulders. The nipples clearly visable poking sharpy into the center of the soft material.

Her larger thigh muscles, flexing above her bended knee, swelled out as she bent over the bed and quickly scanned the entire area. Her shapely hips and prominent, well developed behind, caught my full attention. The tail of the black skirt pulled nearly halfway up, instantaneously sent another surge of adrenal throughout my entire being.

My legs went numb, and I felt the blood draining away from my brain...I helplessly watched her immense form as she continued to 'hunt' ....for me.

Her perfectly formed glutes, displayed under the black skirt, peeking out from beneath; straining inside a tightly fitted pair of white bikini panties, revealing the jiggling lower mass of her gorgeous butt. The open space between the bottom of her soft cheeks and the top of her inner thighs, at the very bottom, created an evenly formed, diamond shaped opening.
She swept her hands over the crumpled comforter and smoothed out the surface. She quickly realized that her prey wasn't on the bed, and she turned toward the desk.

I saw her squinting eyes sweep across the book, they instantly lit up, when her cool stare locked-in directly onto her target...

"AH Ha! There -U- Are!"

Singing out, she giggled softly and silently stalked toward the desk.

"I....See....Yoooooou".

My heart sank into the pit of my stomach, beating hard, my guts churned and my head swooned, I nearly fainted from the intensity of her slow approach. Her presence alone, terrified me!

"Were you hiding from me?"

"I found you though, didn't I..... you can't get away from me sweety. Janie's got an itch that only you can reach, little guy".

Reaching out her hand, she stepped up in her high heels, and directly over to the desk.

Quickly, she brought her spidery fingers down upon my huddled figure. I jumped to the side and ran across the desk. I could see her immense shadow moving slowly along with me...

Her voice rang out from above; "Ha, Ha, Haaaa,...you 'BETTER' run!"

"I'm gunna git ya!" "Ha, Ha, Haaaaa!"

Her fingers swooped down again; I lunged to the otherside. Her bright red fingernails, fluttered past me and splayed out into an open fan.

I looked up just as she dropped her open palm directly down on top of me!

"Got Cha!" Her fingers quickly tightened up around me, and I felt the sharp nails diggin in to my sides!

"Commeer YOU!", she growled. "I've got you NOW! Hee Hee Hee"


Her cool fingers slipped around over my naked skin and crimped tightly. Her huge thumb and forefinger pinched up my right ankle, and she turned me around and let go.

I flipped around, and threw out my arms to catch myself, but... I was hanging upside down!

She held my right ankle tightly, and dangled me over the desk from her single hand!

"Wha cha gunna do now, Huh?", she whispered.

"Ha, Ha, Haaaa", she burst out laughing right into my face.

"Look a-choo, so 'little'...", she cooed, and dominantly smiled.

Her huge, rounded eyes, wide open. Her large sinister face lingering before me, upside down and smirking with delight...

"I could do whatever I like with you, couldn't I...", she whispered with hot breath.

Her fingertips holding me securely above the desk. She began to slowly shift her hand, working it back and forth, so that her tiny prisoner started to swing like a pendulum.

I struggle within her grasp and try to pull myself up, grabbing onto her thumbnail. She easily shakes me loose, snickering at my futile attempt...

"Ha! Ah, Ah, Ahhhh... don't try it, little guy. I might drop ya...", she warns me.

Her hand starts to swing me faster. Causing me to sweep around above the desk top. I twirled within her fingertips, and spun around like a child's toy.

My stomach swirling in my gut, flailing within her grasp, I helplessly twirled around from her fingers and hoped that she didn't drop me!

"Ha, Ha, HAAA! Having Fun, little man?", she began to taunt.

Holding a fully grown man so easily, gave her the most wonderful feeling. Her taunting continued with a delighted giggle.

"So Tiny!" "Soooo 'Little...".

"What's Wrong? "Are you afraid?"

My vision began to get blurry, and, just as I thought that I was going to pass out, she flipped me up onto her chest....Landing just inside her sheer top, I slide down, inbetween her massive breast's.

Her fingers released their hold on my ankle, and I found myself fumbling down into the soft crease within her cleavage.

The tan colored bra, held her massive breasts apart, creating a slippery space that readily swallowed me up.

Her thudding heartbeat resounding within the wall of her chest. Her voice muffled, she continued to tease...

"Mm, yeasss... I like that!", she whispered.

"Oh! Watch Out! You might get squashed in there!"

The narrow space between the soft walls, suddenly became alot tighter!

The warmth of her immense body consumed me. Her massive breasts closed together and trapped my entire body into an immobile fixed position.

The meaty flesh squashed up all around me and I couldn't move!

Paralyzed within her massive bosum, I held my breath and waited for her to release me...

The sound of her voice muted and muffled...." M'm, Muddle Muff huff, woof woof woof"

Her huge heart thudding faster and faster, pounding harder and harder.

I felt the sealed pressure increase, even more, before it softened, and slowly relaxed around my naked body. I slipped down deeper, and dropped into the tightly stretched nylon at the base of her bra.

It pulled away from her body, and I flopped down into her awaiting palm. It lifted up to her face, and she instantly pressed her cherry-red lip's directly over my entire chest. Squashing my naked backside deeply into her cool open palm, her huge mouth firmly kissing me, and pinning me down inside her soft hand!

"MMM-Whaaa!", her mouth releases with a wett pop!

Her wide smile appears, floating directly above me, she smiles down with sparkling eyes. Her rosey cheeks expand, as she observes my starteled reaction to her obsessive treatment.

She is about to kiss me again, when she is suddenly interupted...

"MOM, Put Him DOWN!", Marie screams out across the room!

"Oh, Honey,...I'm not 'hurting' him. We were just playing a little game. Right, little guy?"

She holds me up higher, and turns me around within her hand. Her fingers manipulate my naked body like a lifeless puppet.

Her thumb and two fingers, squeeze tightly around my hips, allowing my arms and legs to become free of her hand.

Holding me like a boiled shrimp, she holds me up higher, displaying my squirming little person to her returning daughter.

"Just put him down, alright.... you're scairing him!", Marie orders her mother.

Silently, I'm slowly lowered down to the floor, and carefully released next to the giant woman's right pump. The huge shoe instantly draws my complete attention. Her bright red toe-nails, glisten within the open-toe of the black leather shoe.

"Okay, okay...Here, I'll put him down, alright?", she says.

I'm released onto the carpeted floor. The weighted shoes of the towering woman lift up and move around next to me. She steps around me, as she regains her balance on those spike heels, the tips of them stab into the carpeting pressing deeply and forming tightly compacted depressions.

Suddenly, standing up from the desk chair, Janes tall, slender figure, sky rockets up into the heights, towering high above, her smooth shapely figure, shoots up so high that I fall backward, and lean back, looking up, I take it all in!

She straddles me. Standing directly overhead, the view of her panties fills my vision. My heart surges, and my cock stiffens up...the sight of her huge body, looming directly above me, overshadowing a wide area all around, her incredible size completely dominates.

I catch my breath, and swallow hard. The lump inside my throat refuses to go down, and I start coughing...

Jane steps forward, taking a wider stance. The canopy of her short, black skirt, flairs out and slides further up her smooth thighs. Her pure white panties become clearly visible. A darker colored wett spot, reveals that her excitment level was off the charts.... the crisp material crease, splits and folds as the enormous woman lifts up her left foot, and steps away, allowing the anxious Marie to come to my rescue.

"Ha-Ha, ha ha ha, "awh,.. he's soooo CUTE! God, I wish we had some 'more' littlemen, like him...", Jane chuckles continuously, as she stumbles away, and steps toward the door.

Glancing back over her shoulder, she turns toward me and smiles...

*Wink-Wink*, "Sorry little guy, we'll have to continue our little 'play-session' later, alright? I hope you don't miss me 'too-much'!", her smooth, purring voice, rebounding off the walls of the canyon-like room.

She puckers-up her red-painted lips, and blows me a slow, passionate kiss. Blowing across the room with a hot surge of breath, that I swear, I could feel, as it drifts across the room and flows slowly, smack-down into my spellbound face!

I'm jerked out of my trance... when I hear Marie's flip-flop's step over next to me.

I brace myself, as she begins to bend down, Marie softly takes me up in hand, lifting me back up to the top of the desk. She has already placed a huge plate of hash browns down there. I smell them, and suddenly realize that they're smothered in a rich, creamy gravy. A smaller plate sits next to it, heaping with some sliced-up strawberrys, and some very large, dark blue, blue berrys.

She notices that I'm trying to cover myself. My face reddening, blushed with arrousal.

Attempting to conseal my firmly sprouted erection, my hands conforming, folded over my crotch, pressing my solid boner against my lower belly.

Still sitting inside of her cupped palm, her fingers curl around my left shoulder. Her pinkie finger slips between my legs and forces me to seperate my thighs. Her thumb pad presses against my right shoulder, and her ring finger slowly slides across my belly.... pushing my hands away.

Her eyes focus on my hands as she forces them away. Her blank expression sends a jolt of fear through me. She easily exposes my bouncy erection, her single ring-finger, effortlessly over-powering, both of my arms.

I'm lifted up, raised-up closely to her face. Her heated breath washes over me. My nakedness is her direction; as she studies my tiny, erect member; her eye's switch back and forth between my face, and my crotch. She seems to be imagining me, at her size.

Wondering what it would be like, to be with me, as a full-sized man...

She easily doe's some 'size-comparison', and quickly estimates how big 'it' would be. She blinks, and lowers me back down to the desk top. Her fingers open away, and allow me to climb out of her hand. I hunker down, and continue to try and conseal myself from her huge eyes.

She looks away and picks up a fork, scooping up a large pile of shreaded potato, it drips with a creamy white gravy. She slowly carrys it toward her gradually, opening mouth, and slowly places it inside.

Her lips close over the fork, and compress tightly around it. Slowly, she drags out the clean, empty, fork. Her mouth, begins to slowly devour the mush; her sleepy eyes redirect their focus, right back onto me.

The chews silently, as she watches me. Studying me. She sits on the desk chair, with her legs spread wide apart, her butt pressed firmly into the back-rest, she straighens up her back, and raises up higher in her seat... growing larger, and peering down at me like she's trying to figure out how to add me to her meal...

Finally, she breaks the silence, "Were you married, back....'where-ever', it is..., that you come from?", Marie continues to eat, and slowly places another forkful of dripping potatos into her mouth.

Speaking with her mouthful, she wipes the back of her hand across it, and continues...

"Please, you don't have to be afraid to tell me. I'm trying to protect you, and I'm only trying to be your friend. I mean, if you can't trust, ME, then... who are you going to trust?"

"Because, I don't think that you've got a whole lot of people here to choose from, little man".

"You should be thankful, to me. I could have just left you alone there, and you'd be dead by now. They sprayed the coffee shop yesterday, and if you would have been there... well, you'd be deader than a door nail."

"So, why don't you talk to me?" "I know you can talk, right?" "You're not stupid, and I don't think that you're that, afraid of me,... are you?"

I know that she's right, and as I sit here completely naked, covering my fully erect member, I start to realize that, the only way to survive here for any sustainable length of time, I'm going to need one of 'them' to help me.

"I'M Sorry!", I yell up toward her.

Her mouth stops chewing, and her eyes light up. She places her fork down and leans down closer to me...

"What...What's that?", she listens closely.

"I said, I'm sorry. I was afraid of you. You don't understand what it's like....", I tell her.

Her eyebrows arch, lifting up; she slouchs forward in her chair and lowers her face down closer.

"I must look like a giant, huh?", she softly whispers.

I stand up, ignoring my wilting member, I let it hang free and walk toward her huge face.

"Look how small I am, what do you think....", I yell toward her large, brown eyes...

The irises in her glistening eye-balls, re-focus and glance down at my crotch, intently studying it, before they quickly dart back up to my face. She blushs slightly, and seems to be holding her breath.

"I had a crew of six men with me when I arrived here, and two of them are missing, and the others are all dead!"

"It's been a 'Nightmare', since we were cast into this,...'Place'. I just don't know how to handle it! I think, I'm losing my Mind!", I angrily scream at her enormous face.

She pulls back slightly, and lowers her brows. Her eyes relax, and she looks away.

"I'm sorry, too", she whispers. "I had No Idea".

"My name is Marie,.. by the way. Marie Jones. What's your's?", she casually asks me.

"Im Jim,...' Capt. Jim Strum'. Captain of the 'KSS - Sturgis', a super ship, a billion dollar multi-national space ship."

"The ship was completely destroyed, just an hour after we were forced to land here. I don't think, there's anyway for us to return home. The storm that we passed through, somehow cast us into this universe, and I have no idea, what actually happened up there, but.. I think were stuck here..."

As she looks back, her eyes glance back down to my crotch. Her fingers start to pick up the fork again, and she inadvertantly drops it...

The fork clatters down onto the desk right next to me! I jump to the side and turn away...

"Oh, Sorry!", she blurts out!

Reaching quickly for the fork, she swoops her fingers down and snatches it up...

"Soo Sorry, I'm such a 'Klutz' sometimes!", she says, as she swiftly snatchs the fork away and scoots forward in the chair.

My heart jumped up into my throat. "Please, be careful...that could have", she interupts me.

"...I'll have to be more careful".

"Sorry Jim, I didn't mean to scair you like that. Please forgive me.", her left hand scoots the plate closer, and she scoots in closer under the desk.

"Aren't you going to eat something?", she asks.

I walk toward the plate and stop at the side of it. The steam rising up from the gravy is like a slightly swirling fog. A heavily scented, foggy steam bath... rising up from the huge plate.
I reach my hand into the creamy gravy, scooping up a small dab onto my fingertips, the flavor, is so rich and creamy that my tongue tingles as it absorbs it's taste, it seems to re-awaken my lank stomach.

"Good, Huh?", she smiles down at me, waiting for my response.

"Yes,..Yeah, it is. It's really quite good!", I tell her.

She giggles softly, and wiggles her backside deeper into the seat of her chair.

I take another scoop and lick it off my fingers. Turning back to her, I watch as she burys the fork deeply into the center of the pile and shovels up another huge mass. My gut tightens as I watch her mouth close over it.

"Do you have a family...um, were... you married, Jim?", she asks, with a mouthful.

"No....I'm single. I had a girlfriend, but... I ended it, before signing-up for this last mission".

"Were there any 'females' in your crew?", she asks.

Wiping her mouth on the folded towel, that she had just carefully reached out and lifted up from the desk, directly behind me.

"There aren't many men,... here, on 'Girth'. The population is 90 percent female", she closely watches my expression...

"So....you're kind of an.... a rare, ' Commodity'! Ha ha", she gloats over her description.

"Hm, YOU Do,... do realize that....don't you? I mean, you've seen how my mother reacted to you, and she really, Really, like's you.... you know?", she smiles down at me, and winks.


'Ninety percent female, (I consider) and all Giants. A Giantess Planet. 'Girth'/ 'Earth'. My stomach tightens up.
I feel faint. My knees go weak and I quickly drop down onto my butt.

My head swoons as my heart starts racing. I try and clear my head, but her looming presences moving before me, has become like a massive wall of movement.

Blurry vision, turns to fluttering motion... my head swirls, and I drift into an abyss.


*
End Notes:

Next chapter, will cont, then shift back to catch up with Samual, and see how Elsa and her mother are dealing with their new little guest.

Please, review and comment.  And, thanks 4 reading!  ;`)

Possession by wildcatman
Determination


Chapter 4 'Possession'



Elsa's exuberance, barely surpassed her mother's, as the two of their briming faces hovered above the sink basin. The deluge of weighty fingertips, as she slathered him with soapy water, squeezed and gripped at every appendage on his tiny, naked body.

His underwear had been ripped away by her sharp nails, the freakishly fat fingers, of this enormous woman, carelessly scrubbed his fragile figure as if he were nothing more than an extra sauser, or a spoon, leftover from an inexpensive, dollar store, dish set.

Her ghostly blue eyes and wide, high-set, cheek-bones, gave her a monstrous look; a double chin, and several extra layers of rolling flab, coiled around her short, wide neck.

She worked her mouth constantly, as if she were still chewing on the bleached-out bones, of her last victim...the last miniature man that she had, didn't last nearly as long...

"You can go and get your sister now, Elsa. She's up in her room reading, hurry up, and we'll all sit down to dinner before it get's any later", the large woman ordered her daughter.

"Okay Momma", Elsa reluctantly agreed.

"remember... not a word about the cake...", the large woman whispered.

"It's gunna be a nice surprize for her, now. Just tell her to come down, alright?"

"Sure, I will...", Elsa answered.

The young girl had agreed to let her sister have the mini-man. She didn't really want to give him up, but... after all, it was Giselle's sixteenth birthday.

She turned and ran through the kitchen and loudly stomped up the stairway...

Brenda's huge fingers, forcfully gripped around Samual's shoulders. Holding his now docile little figure, she lifted him up and out of the water. Shifting around, she reached for a towel and quickly tossed him into the center of it.

Releasing her powerful grasp, Sam tumbled into the dry cotton towel, and bounced free. The sudden impact was swiftly followed by the forceful compression of her returning squeeze.

She was simply delighted that she had discovered the tiny man, before Elsa had done anything, that could have easily hurt the poor thing. Elsa would've certainly killed him, given enough time. Brenda had given her dozens of pets, and none of them lasted more than two days.

The little girl was just very curious. And Brenda; her mother, hated the way that her youngest daughter behaved. However, she had been the same way herself when she was a child, and she hoped that Elsa would soon grow out of it, too.

Brenda knew that Elsa couldn't help it. Brenda herself, was feeling that same, sudden urge, as she held the helpless little person within the towel and dried him off. She could easily imagine, crushing him...

Fighting her at first, Sam tried to get away, but she easily dropped him into the sink and washed off the strawberry jam. His tiny body was so small, that she could easily squish him between her fingers.... and, casually, she squeezed him... feeling him struggle, less and less...

It was so easy, overpowering this tiny person. Brenda, playfully toyed with him. Pinching his miniscule groin, and causing his to cry out in pain...

The feeling of overpowering this tiny person was so wonderful. She had a tingling sensation deep within her loins; her panties were soaked, she would have to go to the bathroom and change before supper.

Sam watched with fear, as this abounding female figure loomed over him. Her fat fingers clamping roughly around him, as she carelessly dried off his nearly boiled skin. She picked up a bright red ribbon, and proceeded to tie it around his waist. Her fingers worked quickly, and the tiny naked man soon had a perfectly placed bow, covering up his most private area.

Her wide face, appeared flattened out and huge. She was extremely heavy, and her labored breath revealed that she could become easily fatigued after just a few minutes of exercise.
A frothy foam had dried in the corners of her mouth. Her nose flaired out as she sucked hard for another breath. The weazing, and the rising of her huge chest, seemed to quickly deflate with each profound moment that she stood there holding him.

Her breasts were simply massive. Huge rounded globes, that completely filled the grey sweat shirt. The darkened color around her cleavege and under her arms, smelled of sour sweat, soaking through the heavy cotton, it saturated the thick material with an acrid aroma.

The giant womans long, salt and pepper hair, tied up into a braided pony tail; it hung down over her right shoulder; the length of course, shiny hair, appeared like a thick, heavy rope. A bouncy tossel at the very end, swept around as she turned her head and casually moved about the kitchen.

Carrying on as if it was just another day...

Her strong fingers held his tiny form as if he weighed nothing at all.. Sam was carelessly powdered with a thick, white powder. His damp skin dusted with the gritty fragrance; it tasted like 'powdered sugar?'.... he sat there naked within her open palm. She smiled solemnly, suddenly becoming delighted with herself, she carried him to the table and hastily released him.

The helpless, little-man, suddenly found himself standing there, completely naked, (except for the huge red ribbon)... in the center of an elevated platform.

Brenda's scowling face leaned in closer.

"Now, don't get any ideas about trying to get away 'Pip-squeak', cause if ya do... I'll drop ya in that grease over yonder, an fry ya up, Got IT!", her growling voice rumbled out across the expanse of the table top.

The small, rounded space, where she had released him, was centered perfectly within the top of a huge, six-tiered, chocolate birthday cake.

A thick spread of dark chocolate frosting, was neatly plastered over each rich layer; each one progressively smaller as the levels stacked higher.

Sam squatted down and looked at the monumental display. He was the center piece, for this gigantic, dark chocolate cake!

Pink letters scrolled across the bottom most layer read: "Happy 16th Birthday Giselle!".
He frantically looked all around, there was no escape, the large woman smiled down and dried off her hands, casually.... she began to undo her apron.

Pointing her fat fingers directly at him, she lowered her face and growled like an over-stuffed walrus. Her heavy body moved like a tank.

Cocking her right eyebrow with an attentive smirk, she glowered at her captive,

"You better be 'right there', when I get back, little man....", she whispered.

Pausing for a long moment, she seemed to be examing her work, delighted that her little prisoner was so 'cooperative', a slow smile formed across her plump lips...

She giggled, and looked away. Dropping the apron on the sink counter, she turned and left the kitchen. Waddling out through an archway, the enormous woman stepped away, and disappeard down the hall.

Her shifting rearend was simply huge...massive; she moved slowly, her excessive weight settling with each quaking step. The flooring moaned, and creaked under her footsteps, she lumbered away toward the bathroom.

Brenda's two daughters, Giselle and Elsa were both chubby, though not so much overweight like their mother, but... they were both alot heavier then they should have been.

When Sam turned around, both of the giant girls were standing there, directly across the room. Elsa was 'devilishly' eyeing the cake. Giselle, a slightly taller version of her sister, lunged forward. Covering her mouth, she released the most horrific sound!
The giantess screamed, squealing with excitement!

"Oh Oh, CHOCOLATE CAKE!"

Giselle's frantic squealing, erupted like an enormous explosion.

Her shrill outburst, blasted out of her mouth like an artillery punch!

Sam covered his ears, and dropped to his knees. The sound of her screaming nearly shattered his fragile eardrums.

Giselle ran toward the edge of the table. Stopping suddenly, her excited face moved in from above and her sparkling eyes glittered directly over him.

"What's this?", she snapped. "Is he real..., oh my, he IS, Real!", her voice blasting into his face.

Sam covered his ears and huddled down, bowing before the giant girl, he could feel the vibration of the sound waves!

"Oh My God, Oh My God, Oh My God! I've always wanted ONE!", her shrill screaming voice erupted directly in front of the tiny center piece.

Elsa's smaller face, flanked her excited sister's. Her blushing reaction, revealed her resentment. A jealous smirk appeared, as the younger girl watched with indignation.

Sam recoiled, as the older girl suddenly reached out for him. Her pudgy fingers spreading apart, as her gripping hand swiftly closed around him.

The ribbon was pulled slightly away, off to one side, the excited girl giantess, examined her new plaything; excessively squeezing him, just to watch his struggling, little limbs, uselessly trying to defend himself...

She giggled, and squeezed him tighter. Her thumb jabbing into his behind, she laughed convulsively while Sam helplessly squirmed within her enclosed fist.

"Where did he come from?", Giselle whispered. Still studying his futile struggling, she playfully began to poke him in the belly with a pointed finger.

"I Don't know... Mom said, to give him to you, for your birthday, but.... I found him!", Elsa told her excited sister.

"Oh, well...Thanks Elsa, we can share him though, ya know. We'll take turns playing with him!", Giselle told her.

"Alright,... I Guess-so...". Elsa sat down in her place and scooted in her chair.

Brenda returned with a huge smile plastered across her face.

"Well, Happy Birthday Giselle!".

The girl giant gripped the tiny man like a new toy. She held him up higher, as she ran toward her mother.

Sam was thrust upward, and rocketed through the air!

The fingers of her single hand wrapped so tightly, he couldn't breath! His ribs were cracking under the extreme pressure.

He kicked his legs desparately, struggling around inside her palm, he pounded his fist against her solid knuckle!

The swift motion suddenly stopped and he found himself being firmly pressed into the sweaty back-fat of the enormous mother.

Giselle was hugging her, as she held her new toy tightly gripped inside of her fist.

"Oh, thank you SO MUCH MOMMA!", she screamed out!

"He's just what I alway's wanted!".



*
'Expectation' by wildcatman
Determination


Chapter 4 ~ 'Expectation'


March 13, 1975


*Jumping around a bit here... We find that Bill has not only survived, but he has become a very sought after character in the city. Then, we'll jump back over and see what's happening with Mr. Jimmy.




A warm, swift breeze, whistles through the fragrant mass of curly black hair. A perpetual motion, a never ending stream of female faces whip past him, unaware of his plight and, of his captivity...

The tall colorfully dressed, giantess, casually strolls along the busy city street. Her rounded, over-sized Afro bouncing along in rhythm with her rocking hips, she makes her way down Salon avenue. Her dark blue platform shoes, resounding against the wet cement of the crowded sidewalk.

Cracking down firmly, a double click; 'click-clop', 'click-clop'.... she quickly strides along, weaving her way through the bustling crowd.

The crowd, being nearly all women, has created a scent of blended perfumes that swirl around within the warm, mid-mornings breeze. An intoxicating elixer, it swirls up around her like an intense cloud of unseen fog.

Valerie's springy steps, bouncing along, her motion seems to flow, as if she's dancing...'click-clop', 'click-clop', 'click-clop'.

Like the creme center in an Oreo cookie, Bill's tiny head pokes out from within her conforming cleavage. The quaking steps of her massive figure, sending vibrant shock-waves throughout her entire body.

Her breasts wobbling in unison, quaking like huge bubbly masses, the weighted pair of breasts shocking from the impact of her heels, rock his tiny figure like a tiny doll riding along within her cleavege.

He watches with despair, wobbling along from his uplifted perch. Up so extremely high above the street, the giant world sweeps past him, as the humid-heat of the city street rises up all around him.

His arms and legs are tightly pinned against his sides, trapped inside of this deeply sealed crease. His giantess captor, Valerie, effortlessly carrys him along with her, like a new piece of 'Jewelry' , placing him on display within her ample breasts. A greasy, slippery, dewy sweat, coats her almond colored skin. The scent of her heated body swells out, all around him.
The front of her tightly fitted, low-cut shirt, boldly spells out the word: " POWER".

Doing her best 'Roxy Brown strut', she stops off at the newstand, grabing a copy of Cosmo and the daily paper. Quickly crossing the street, she decides to stop in at the coffee shop where her best friend works as a waitress. She slides into a booth seat.

Valerie's heavy breasts firmly wedged against him. His bare, naked body, sticks tightly against the walls of her flesh. After nearly an entire year as her prisoner, he's done this many times before, he knows that he has no escape, and... if he did, he knows that couldn't survive for very long in this monstrously, over-sized world.

Over the past months of being Valerie's slave, he has become somewhat comfortable; used to his new place in this world.

Actually, she treats him very well, and most of the time, he has everything that he needs. He has his own bed, and a very realistic doll house that he stays in. However, she has started up something that he knows will eventually kill him...

Most every week, it's the same routine. He knows what's coming next, and he dreads the thought of it...

The hair Salon.

It will be filled, overflowing with dozens of dark skinned giantess. Valerie will parade him around among them, and... allow them to 'play' with him; get a 'feel' for him...

He'll be forced to paint their giant toenails, using a brush so large, he could easily use it as a broom. He'll swim naked in a pool of warm, soapy water, forced to bathe the huge feet that playfully threaten to drown him beneath their arches.

The god like, female figures, fill the sky above him, smiling down at him with complete adoration. They smile lovingly, and hungrily...

Frozen sperm is extremely expensive and very hard to get; all giant women want to get pregnant and have a baby, but very few actually get the opportunity, being that the ratio of men to women is so out of wack.

Fresh, male sperm, being nearly non-existent. These young fertile females, will pay a high price for such an exotic specimen like little Bill.

He not only, is able to supply the highly sought after semen, but... at his helpless size, these women are able to pleasure themselves with him; using his tiny body however they want.

Although, his services are quite expensive, Valeries price is still slightly cheaper than 'artificial insemination' and the waiting list, that Valerie has compiled over the last month, has well over a hundred names on it. As 'word-of-mouth' gets around, that list will drastically grow over the coming weeks, and poor, little Billy, will have his work cut out for him!



Meanwhile...


Marie was simply ecstatic. This was the most incredible thing that had happened to her since she graduated from high school. Hell, it was the most incredible thing that had 'ever' happened to her, in her entire life!

Even though, he was just a tiny, little, miniature man... he was still a man, a real man! And, he belonged to her.

She had hidden him away, in her secret spot while she was away at work and only her mother knew about him being there... and she had made her promise not to show him to anyone else.

However, Valerie was showing Bill around all over town, and the fact that she had a 'tiny man' was gaining in popularity too. Although, Valerie didn't know about Jim, and Marie wasn't quite ready to tell anyone else about him, just yet. Her mother was the only other person that had seen him, and she wanted to keep it that way.

Jim didn't know about Bill or Sam, and neither one of them, knew that the others were still alive. And, that they were actually, so close...


Marie knew that the mini-man that Val had found, was enslaved by her and forced to earn his keep. She was making a lot of money just renting him out for 'stud service', and he had been passed around the beauty salon like a two dollar bill...



***



Jane had two daughters. Though she was lucky enough to actually get married, marrage was very rare, and with the men being so hard to find, (only 'one' out of 10,000 women would ever get a husband, let alone, have a natural childbirth) most children were conceived artificially.

Marie was her youngest, and Julianne her oldest. Julianne was twenty-eight years old and extremely beautiful. She had always had an excessive compulsive nature when it came to her own appearance.

She had bleached her hair to a sandy blonde color- and, had several 'implants' that accentuated certain 'parts' of her body, to the point that, she was easily comparable to any world renowned 'Super Model'.

In fact, Just two years ago, Julianne had been the runner-up for the 'Ms. World' modeling competition, and she would have won, too. If she hadn't allowed her mother to be her manager...

The judges didn't take too kindly, to the fact that, her mother got totally hammered the night before the show.

Julianne had several boyfriends all through high school; which was made up, of all the guys in the entire school (a total of six), whom, could always be seen following her around like love-sick puppys. She could actually 'take her pick' of anyone she wanted to go out with... and she did.

She realized very early on that, she held an awesome power over the lesser sex. Her attitude toward men, soon became an excessive, superiority complex. She loved to toy with men, playing 'head games' with them was her favorite way to spend her time.

Presently, at Jane and Marie's apartment...


Julianne's black car, parked directly across the street. The tinted windows sealed up tightly, it appeared very much, 'out-of-place' in this section of town.

She had heard that this black girl named Valerie was pimping out a miniature man. She knew that Marie's best friend was called Valerie.

Julianne, stepped out of the car and walked across the street. She climbed the steps to the entrance way of the tall building, reluctantly reaching out to firmly push her freshly manicured fingertip on the small green button.

While Marie was at work, Jane was there alone with little Jimmy. The buzzer resounded inside the apartment and the buzzer caused Jane to jump up from the couch. She dropped the tiny, naked man, into an empty, blue-colored, glass pitcher. She laughed, and smiled down into the open top. Winking, she smirked at him, before she turned around and walked to her door.

Finding tiny Jim inside the dirty laundry basket was nothing, she had spent the entire morning just teasing him. Marie's specail hiding spot, was easy enough to find. Jane had searched her daughters bedroom for at least an hour before she finally found him.

She pushed on the disconnect and unlocked the door for her 'unexpected' guest.

While Marie was at work, Jane hadn't been expecting anyone to stop by, so she was surprised that her oldest daughter, whom she hadn't seen for several weeks, had decided to stop by for a visit.

She anxiously awaited her at the doorway, while Julianne, climbed the stairway leading to her 2nd story apartment.



***


Jim had no idea how his life was about change...

He peered out through the blue colored glass. The thick wall of the glass pitcher, distorted his view, but he could still plainly make out the blurry vision of the magnificent giantess that had just entered the room.

Standing so tall that she had to duck her head slightly, before stepping inside, her spike heels connected with the hardwood floor like solid metal.

His heart leapt into his throat! The sight of this beautiful woman was simply breathtaking, she had the longest legs he had ever seen.

A sheer white skirt, tightly fitted around her powerful hips, curtained around her perfectly formed thighs. The designer pantie hose, detailing the fine purple threading, appeared like an artistic impression of a fantasy landscape.

A pair of black leather pumps with a six inch heel planted firmly under her swollen calves; she stepped inside and twirled around in a complete circle.

Her long wavy hair spilled down around her shoulders. The blonde spirals bounced loosely as she tilted her head and smiled toward her mother.

"Hello Mom, did ya miss me?"

"Oh, Julia...You Know, I DID!"

"Where have you been, Baby?"

"Oh, Here and there... everywhere!"

"Sit down, sit down,...tell me all about it!"

The towering blonde bent down and scooted a pillow away, then carefully sat down on the couch; directly in front of the empty blue pitcher.

Temporarily forgotten, Jim stared out through the blue crystile wall of his glass prison.

Dropping to his knees, he moved his eyes around, trying to get a better look at this colossal woman. The wavy glass distorted his view, but he managed to find a small section in the wall that gave him a partially clearer view.

Her crossed legs, directly at eye level, smoothly displayed their intoxicating appeal. Jim's heart was pounding from the magnificent sight of this tremendous woman. He slowly scanned the length of her calve. His eyes traveled up and inbetween. The tight space firmly sealed together, her cream skinned thighs met firmly, pressing like an enormous velvet vise.

Her black leather shoe slightly turned up, as she mindlessly bobbed her toe and bounced her foot. The spike heel turning from side to side, her ankle stretching, casually relaxed, it twisted slightly, she playfully diddled her foot.

Jim's arrousal suddenly struck him, and he squatted down lower inside the giant pitcher. Looking straight up and out of the top, he realized the distance was nearly three times his height, and the slippery glass wall inside, was far too smooth to climb up.

His throbbing heart reacting in his solid member, making it surge, bouncing with each beat. He took a deep breath and sat down. He had never before felt so , so, strangely arroused...

Janie, and her beautiful daughter, carried on with their conversation. Janie glanced toward the pitcher, and then back toward her oblivious daughter. Julianne, removed her jacket and draped it over the arm of the couch. The low cut blouse she wore allowed a perfectly deep 'V' that revealed the inner most region of her unbridaled bosum.

The deep, open front, displayed her prominent breasts as they filled out the shimmering silken blouse. The waves of her blonde mane spilled down around them, slightly covering them, but allowing a sneak-peek, as she casually flipped and tossled with her hair.

".....so, I just thought that I'd stop by...see what's going on?", Julianne casually said.

She seemed preoccupied, as she let her eyes wonder around her mothers small appartment. Janie offered her a drink, and stood up to walk into the kitchen.

"Juice then? Just Juice.... Would you like something to eat too?"

"No, I had some late breakfast, maybe just some chips."

"Alright, let's see a- what I can find sweety".

Julianne's eyes continued to wonder around the room. Her right hand went for her purse, and she pulled out her lip-gloss. She quickly applyed it to her puckering lips and slowly slathered them with the glistening moisturizer.

She suddenly leaned forward, instinctively, tapping her fingernails across the side of the blue pitcher.

'Tinkle-Tinkle", her sharp nails danced aimlessly over the glass.

Jim was startled by the sudden clammering sound, and he quickly backed away from the side. The pitcher tilted backward and swiftly lifted up. The sideways motion jerked him off his feet, and he slid across the glass floor on his naked butt.

He noticed the light dim slightly, and he looked up with shock as the most beautiful set of female eyes filled the top of the open pitcher!

"Help Me!", Jim screamed up at the enormous blue eyes.

Instantly, the floor dropped down and he was floating in mid air...

WHAM! The bottom of the pitcher slammed back down solidly, and Jim dropped back into the floor of the glass bottom.

Julianne's surprized voice snapped out, "What The.....".

He sat up and scrambled to his feet. He wanted to get her attention, maybe she could get him out of here!

He screamed out through the top of the tall blue pitcher. His voice amplified by the confined space inside...

"Please, Get Me Outta HERE!" HELP! HELP ME!"

"Please, I'm a real man. A real person! Help me!"

Julianne couldn't believe it. She had suspected that they 'did' exsist, and she had been searching around trying to find one. She had heard about her sisters friend Valerie, actually renting one out, and she had come to visit with her and her mother, just for that reason.

Now, as she leaned forward and peered causiously back down inside of the pitcher, she had finally found one,... and there he was, right in front of her!

As her eyes focused-in on the naked, little, miniature guy, she felt her loins begin to tingle. Her toes curled inside the point of her leather pumps, and she felt her heated pussy swelling out inside her tight nylon pantie hose.

Jim slid forward, as the wall slowly tilted downward. Lying on his chest, he slipped across the cool blue glass. The giantess Julianne had laid the pitcher down on it's side and placed her waiting hand right in front of the opening.

Her soft fingers enclosed around him, gently gripping up his trembling naked body. Her sharp fingernails gathered around his waist and constricted any 'unnecessary' struggling. The pitcher floated away, as she carefully replaced it, and slowly stood up from the couch.

Jim was softly carried upward, lifted up to her peircing blue eyes, awkwardly turned about, in all different directions, he started to protest against the rougher handling, and as suddenly as she had confirmed that he was actually real, her treatment became a lot more forceful.

"Hey, what are you doing?", he yelled out.

"Wait a minute....Don't, No Wait!"

He was flipped around and thrown down onto the table top, smacked down hard, knocking the air out of his lungs. Suddenly shocked, and temporarily paralyzed, the giant beauty had simply body slammed him down onto the hard wooden surface!

The towering blonde stood over him, a blank emotionless stare on her face. She slipped her hand into her purse and pulled out a small plastic case. Unsnapping the lid, she pulled out a long length of dental floss.

Swift fluttering fingertips expertly attacked his naked body. He was roughly squeezed and groped. Forced together, his wrists were bound behind his back. His ankles tightly pressed together and wrapped tightly with the waxy rope-like string.

Her huge face hovering directly above him, slightly blushing, her cheeks flushed with a pink hue. Her hands worked quickly, and JIm was suddenly helpless within her open palm. Her hot breath washed over him, a sour sweetness of thick steaming air...

"Oh you're just the right size for ME, little guy!", she haughtily whispered.

Just then, Jane was returning from the dining room. She saw Jim bound up, and lying inside her daughters palm.

"Oh, I see that you found him!"

"Isn't he just the cutest little thing..."

Julianne, turned toward her mother and smiled. Her fingers slowly enclosing around him, she forcefully gripped him up and stuffed her hand into the front pocket of her short skirt.

"Oh, yes. I'm going to borrow him for a while Okay"

"Well, he belongs to your sister. But, I don't think that she'll mind. Just bring him back when you're through with him."



*
'Hungry Girls / A Wild Ride' by wildcatman
'Hungry Girls'/ 'A Wild Ride'



Giselle's little birthday present was squirming wildly within the large plastic bowl. He screamed as loud as he could, trying to get them to stop, but it only resulted with an alarming blast of gigantic, girlish giggling.


Elsa smiled deviantly, as she glanced toward her sister, she suddenly poked her finger down toward him. The tip of her stubby finger connected with the top of his head; she simply pushed it down, pushing him deeper into the chocolate pudding, effortlessly plunging his face down under the thick gooey slime.

Giselle, the birthday girl, spoon in hand, lowered it down and dipped out a heaping scoop of the pudding. Shoveling it into her mouth, she giggled and swallowed the mouthful of pudding at the sametime.

"Look at 'em. His all goop-py' !", her large face floating next to her younger sisters, her mouth full and her cheeks puffed out...



Both of the girl giants stood over the table and delightfully watched, as the helpless little man struggled to stay afloat in the large pool of chocolate pudding.

It was the funniest thing that they had ever seen. He was completely covered in the chocolate, and wiggling around like a little worm. Their constant giggling vibrating the airwaves above him.

Then, Elsa spooned out a heaping spoonful and plunged it into her mouth. The two of them glanced at each other and giggled. Their spoons banged together, as they both reached for another scoop of pudding at the sametime.

Sam's head popped up, and he wiped the creamy chocolate out of his eyes. The sight of both giant girls smiling above him, their mouths wollowing a huge gulp of pudding. Sam frantically tried to swim backward away from their large silvery spoons.

He couldn't swim in the thick chocolate, he was trapped inside this large bowl, helpless to defend himself from the two giggling giantesses.

"Get Him!", Giselle said, as she swiftly tried to scoop him up.

Poking him in the backside, and pressing against his tiny naked body. Sam felt the tip of the heavy metal spoon jabbing into his butt and pushing hard. He slopped around, and tried to escape from the giant utensil. The thick chocolate was like cool, sticky, mud!

Elsa shoved her spoon into the bowl, plunging it in, right next to him; Sam grabbed hold of the narrow handle, right above the cupped section and held on as tightly as he could.

Elsa's giant hand lifted him up out of the bowl, slowly raising it up to her mouth...

Sam clung tightly to the spoon handle, and he was lifted straight up. Held high above the tabletop, the giant girls huge mouth opened up and her tongue rolled out and slid down across his naked body. The tip of it, swiped hard across his naked skin and cleaned off some of the pudding.

"Let Me Go!", Sam yelled out despairately. "Please, Stop This!"

"M'm, Good. Yummy, yummy".

Giselle moved her face closer to her sisters and licked her lip's. Her pink tongue slid across her lower lip and slowly encircled the opening of her mouth. The glistening moisture surrounding their mouths, sparkled in the light as the two sisters held the tiny man between them.

"Please, Stop this! Just let me GO! Please, STOP this, RIGHT NOW!!".

"Oh, he tastes so GOOD!", Giselle whispered.

"M'm, I know. He's very sweet", Elsa softly said.

Both their mouths moved closer. The heated waves of their chocolate breathes swirled around him, steaming up the air, warming his chocolate covered body.

He tried to scream again, and his entire face was suddenly covered with a slick, pink tongue.

"M'm, Soooo, goooood!", Giselle's mouth opened and her tongue appeared.

The rough surface, slid across his feet and slathered up over his squirming legs. The heated wetness absorbing into his skin, a tingling sensation sent throughout his entire body.

"Please Girls,.... Stop this, Don't do this to me!"

"I want to eat him!", Giselle whispered.

Her hot breath washing across his face, she blew out a gust of steaming breath and opened her mouth up wider...

Sam screamed out in shock as her teeth appeared! Her large tongue whipped out and slurped over his chest and face!

He let go of the spoon and dropped back into the bowl.

'SPLOOSH!"


He landed with a wet plop, and flopped around awkwardly within the chocolate mess.

Both spoons instantly returned. Forcefully, attacking him, they began pressing all around him.

He fought against them, but was quickly subdued. Pinned between them, he was forced down into the cool slather of chocolate mud.

The refracting vibration of thunderous giggling resounded above him, as his naked body was slathered up and swept all around inside the creamy chocolate.

His eyes plastered with pudding, he felt the metal spoon scooping up around him, lifting him back up again...



Suddenly, Elsa said, "Wait, someones at the door!".

Sam was slowly lowered down and casually dropped onto the table. He sat up and wiped off his face.

"It's Marie, from the coffee shop. Go and see what she wants", Elsa said.

Sam looked up from his new position on the table. Sitting naked beside of the large plastic bowl, he breathed a sigh of relief and sat up and looked out across the room. Still covered in chocolate pudding, he quickly wiped his face off and glanced all around. Elsa was standing over him, her large stomach pressing against the side of the tabletop, she leaned into it and peered down at him as her sister walked across the room.

Giselle stepped away and walked to the door. She wiped her mouth off, and reluctantly opened the door.

"What!", the girl smuggly asked.

"Is your mother here?", Marie asked the young girl.

"Yeah, she's upstairs, come on in and I'll go and get her", Giselle told her.

Marie stepped inside and stood at the doorway. She calmly looked over toward Elsa and smiled at her. Elsa gave her a quick smile and returned her focus to the tiny pudding covered man, lying on his back and squirming under her thumb...

Marie noticed what she was doing, and instantly stepped over closer to take a look at the girl's miniature captive. She couldn't tell what he looked like, with all the pudding coated on his body.

She wondered if 'this' little guy had been with 'her' little guy; with Jim, was he one of his crew members? Jim had told her that there were, 'two other guys' that had gone missing, and if Elsa had found this one inside the coffee shop,... chances are that, he was probably one of Jim's crew members.

Marie had noticed that there were two of the little men, (while she worked at the coffee shop.) She had spotted them, hiding beneath the tables as she mopped. She could have easily captured them both, right then, but... she acted as though she didn't see them, just to watch them, and see what they would do, and... where they would go to hide.


She stepped over closer, and tried to get a better look. Elsa gave her a dirty look, and quickly grabbed the tiny man up inside of a paper towel. Wrapping him up inside her pudgy fingers, she tightly squeezed him and threw her hand around behind her back.

"This little 'runt's' our's, I caught HIM in the 'coffee shop', and Mom said that we could 'Keep' 'em!", she spoke sharply.

Fearing that Marie would try and take him away from her.


"I just wanted to look at him, Elsa. I wasn't going to take him from you.", Marie softly explained.

Trying not to 'seem' so, interested, she turned and stepped back over to the doorway.

The girls mother, 'Big Brenda', was the owner of the coffee shop and, as Marie's employer, she had her paycheck. Marie always had to stop by on Monday afternoons to pick it up. And, Brenda would always stall for time, make her wait for a day or two before she actually handed it over... Marie patiently waited by the door.


Brenda followed Giselle back into the kitchen and stopped next to the sink.


"Oh, Hello Marie!", she smartly said. Leaning against the countertop, the large woman reached into her back pocket and pulled out Marie's paycheck.


"Here you are, sweety!", she reached it out toward her.

Marie was actually surprized to be getting paid so quickly; Brenda handed her the check, and smiled at her with a glint of supressed elation in her large grey eyes.

"Have you seen the girl's new 'Pet?'", she excitedly said.

Marie looked over at Elsa, then turned back to Brenda, "Yeah, but, I don't think he likes getting drown in chocolate pudding".

"Oh, he'll get used to it!", the fat woman blerted out.

"Their just 'playing-with-em', their not going to HURT him!"

Elsa stepped away from the table and walked over closer to Marie. She laid the wadded up paper towel down on the table. (Marie noticed the towel, as the tiny man wiggled around inside, trying to get free).

"You've seen 'him', already... haven't you?", Elsa asked her, gestering toward the crumpled paper towel that her tiny prisoner was trapped in.

Pausing briefly, Elsa waiting for her reaction; the little girl was very observant, and she had picked up on something in Maries actions.

"No, I haven't 'ever' seen him?", Marie said. Her blushing cheeks gave her away though.
Knowingly, the little girl slowly smiled up at her mother.

Brenda leaned over closer, fully focusing on Marie. She studied her for a moment, and spoke firmly between her puffy lips.

"Are there any others... in there? Wherever he came from, I mean... there's bound to be MORE of them, Right?"




***




Meanwhile, inside of Julianna's black Chevy Caprice.


The beautiful blonde fastened her seatbelt and started up the car. Lightly patting her fingertips down over the squirming lump inside of her pocket, she pulled away from the curb and stepped on the gas pedal. Her mouth slowly forming a smile, her foot pressed down on the accelerator. With the tires squealing, the car quickly whipped out onto the road and sped away...


Inside of her pocket, captain Strum was bound and tethered with the giantess's dental floss.
He had been kidnapped, tied up, and stuffed inside of her pocket! Jane had done nothing to stop her daughter from taking him, he had heard her tell Julianna that she could 'borrow' him for as long as she wanted, as long as she brought him back when she was through...
Jim wondered if he would ever live to see Marie again...

Forced to fight for air, and nearly suffocating inside of her tight skirt, Jim felt the straining threads wrapping so tightly around his naked body, that he couldn't even move his fingers.

The giantess was sitting squarely inside the cars bucket seat. Her tight skirt, cinched-up around her muscular thighs; her long, lean legs, separating and surrounding her tiny captive.

Jim was trapped, tied up, and stuffed into the small, front pocket of the giantesses, super-tight mini-skirt!

Now, this was something of an experience for Captain Jim, because he had been in some tight spots, but never before had he ever been in a situation like this...

Captain Jim had flow into the swamps of Vietnam. While using a bullet-riddled helicopter, flying with a broken tail rudder, and he had somehow, managed to land on the only dry ground that existed.

Landing the beat-up chopper well behind enemy lines, he found the missing men that had been hiding in a large section of rice paddy. He miraculously rescued the two men, that had been stranded there for several days, and flew them out of there, and back across the front lines..
.
He had crawled through snake infested swamps during the night, without ever using a flashlight. For months, without any provisions at all, he had survived on nothing but insects and tree roots; he had killed over a hundred enemy soldiers, and had traveled far behind the borders of their territory without ever being captured...


Now, here he was, naked and tightly bound, stuffed down inside of a giant woman's skirt... he was starting to get worried!


Julianna's huge thigh muscle flexed under him. It felt like he was lying on an enormous mattress. The powerful muscle wobbled slightly as she stepped on the accelerator, the pocket tightened up and restricted so tightly, that it was becoming very uncomfortable.

When her legs relaxed, he was allowed to breath again. The warmth of her body was slowly building up... it was getting hotter and hotter. The air inside the small, tight pocket, was thin and very warm.

With his wrists and ankles bound, he could do nothing but go along for the ride. He had no idea what this beautiful giantess was planning on doing with him... but, he sensed that it wasn't going to be good!

Jim was begining to realize that Marie, had been very gentle with him, and unlike her sister, Julianna wasn't at all concerned about how she handled him. Jim feared that this giant blonde was going to keep him for herself and her younger sister Marie would never get him back.

Sweat was pouring out of his naked body, his skin was getting slippery, hopelessly trapped inside of her tight, mini-skirt pocket, he prayed that she would soon take him out and allow him to get some fresh air!

The tight pocket, firmly held his bound figure. Lying on his left side, with his wrists tied behind his back; his knees bent and his feet tucked under. The top of her pocket stretched tightly across her upper thigh, he couldn't see anything but the wide, smooth, leg muscle beneath him. The heated scent of her massive body infiltrated through the stretched cotton cloth.

The strong smell of fragrant laundry detergent, blended together, with a musky, feminine aroma; filling his head, the power of her scent created an intense stirring within his most basic of animal instincts. His sweaty, naked body, tightened up and strained hard against the bindings.


The sound of this monstrous car engine vibrated all around him. Jim struggled to breath, holding onto each breath as the huge car rolled along. The beautiful giantess drove faster and faster; taking him along with her.

Unable to see anything, or where he was going... this gigantic 'Unseen' world flew past him, hurdling along, Jim was taken along inside her pocket.

She was driving the car going way too fast; whipping around corners and racing the engine, her huge thigh muscle flexing so powerfully under him, with each flexing motion, he was squeezed up tightly inside her confining skirt pocket.

Just when he thought that he was going to pass out from lack of oxygen, his giant captress suddenly stopped the car and swiftly shut off the engine.

Her door opened up and her large, skirt-covered butt, twisted around in the seat and smoothly slid out. She stood up, and Jim's entire world shifted. He was lifted and tossed up, then, he softly dropped down and drifted into the bottom of the pocket.

Settling down, he ended up lying flat on his back. He tried to relax and listen to everything outside of the skirt pocket.

She slammed the door, and her solid heels cracked across the pavement. Quickly strutting, her shifting hips jerked back and forth so fast that Jim felt like he was stuck inside a blender!

As the giantess stood up, the loosening space inside of her tightly fitted cotton pocket, offered him a little more room, but the constant shifting of her powerful thighs batted his tiny figure around like he was nothing more than a weightless ping-pong ball.


After several long minutes, the sound of her spike-heeled pumps, suddenly changed; the pavement had turned into cement, a softer texture beneath her feet. Then her steps slowed down, and she walked at a much slower pace.

Suddenly, the air current swirled through her mini-dress, and Jim caught the smell of cleaning products. A strong, soapy smell...the air was much cooler, and a chill shivered up across his naked spine.

He heard the sound of soft music somewhere above them, they were somewhere inside of a building. Then he heard the 'ding' of an elevator door, as it opened up and accepted the giantess.

She slowly stepped forward and a different music played from above... after the doors swept closed, Julianna's powerful legs stood still, and the dipping sensation inside of his stomach, revealed that the giant elevator was 'going up'.

Her massive thighs slightly parted, and she braced her large body. 'Ding', the doors opened up once more, and his giantess captor shifted her hips, and began walking again.

Jim tried to wipe the sweat from his eyes, smearing his face into the lining of her pocket, he wollowed his head around and managed to dry off his greasy brow.

The powerful set of gigantic, female thighs, worked casually along, as the giant blonde strolled through this building, smoothly scissoring her gate, her immense figure effortlessly carried him along...somewhere inside of a building, at least three storys high.


The swaying of her massive hips rocked him back and forth with each thumping step she took. The carpeted floor offered a much quieter ride, but he couldn't tell what was happening in the outside world.

Her feet skifted to a slow, coasting stop, and Jim heard the sound of keys entering a door lock. Then, the air seemed to change in the outside world, changing again; and the sounds seemed to fade away.

The gigantic world was suddenly closed off behind the closing of a solid door. Jim listened hard, and realized that they had entered into a much quieter place.

He felt her hand entering the pocket, and he braced himself for her encroching fingernails.
The huge, female hand, slipped around his naked body and took him up inside it. He was slowly lifted up, and pulled out into the light.

He squinted his eyes and looked up at her. Her large blue eyes shimmering in the bright light.

She smiled and dropped him back into her pocket.

"Well, I see that you made it!", she whispered...




*
End Notes:

Next chapter, I am going to add some more 'Tags'.  And, change the rating from 'R', to 'X'. 

Happy Reading!  Please leave a review.  ;`)

'Pantie Trap' by wildcatman
Author's Notes:

This chapter is the apex of this tale.  It was extremely hard to configure all of the discritive words into a single chapter, and maybe I 'overdone it, just a bit...

I hope to get some feedback for this one.  I'll continue with it, IF it's any good!  Please review, tell me what you thought about it...

And, thanks for reading..

Wildcat  ;`)

Chapter 7


'Pantie Trap'

Julianna's giant fingers released him, and Jim was instantly dropped back down inside of the pocket. Sliding upside down, he fell into the narrow space and flopped right back into the very same spot.

"Damn IT!", he screamed!

His naked body completely covered in sweat, he screamed out in frustration and started wildly struggling all around. Julianna heard his muted scream, and casually brushed her fingertips across the outside of her pocket.

Dragging her sharp nails over his miniature form, she lightly traced the outline of his tiny naked body. Crossing her spectacular legs in a scissor-like fashion, she squeezed her thighs together and felt a tingling sensation ripple up through her.... she loved wearing this short skirt. It made her feel so good...

"M'm, what's wrong my little pet".

Immense, rumbling laughter, eminently vibrated within her enormous female figure. The quaking shockwaves shook her huge body, a profound and massive vibration.

Thunderously laughing, her entire lower body seemed to be shaking violently! Her huge fingers suddenly grabbed him from outside of the pocket, and firmly gripped around his waist. Stabbing her sharp nails into his tiny body!

Painfully teasing him,... her helpless little 'boyfriend', she laughed and squeezed him between her thumb and finger. Casually teasing him and effortlessly wrestling his miniature figure into the corner of her pocket.

"Ah, ha ha ha ha haaa", she snickered with glee.

Jim wiggled away from her fingers and kicked around inside of the humid pocket. She released him, and continued laughing... the horrendous sound of her echoing belly laugh, completely surrounded him!

Angry as hell, he fought against the tight bindings of waxy dental floss that had been wrapped up so tightly around his wrists and ankles. Straining as hard as he could, he actually managed to break the knot that the giantess had tied around his ankles.

Surprized for a brief moment, he quickly kicked his feet, and rubbed his legs together. The floss had broken loose and he angrily kicked the slackened binding away from him.

It felt so extremely good to feel the blood returning to his feet again. God, he had to get away from this giant bitch...

Her large body moved slowly, he could sense what she was doing and, as she was bending down he felt her slipping off her shoes. Her powerful thighs separated slightly as she lifted up her left foot. She released her sweaty feet from the spiky, high heel pumps.

Jim could hear the suction break free within the arch of the giant shoes, "TH-SHUnnK!" "Th-shunk!".

They were both casually dropped to the floor, 'Ka-thump'..... 'Ka-thump'...

As soon as the heavy spiked heels crashed to the floor, the giant blonde gasped with a sigh of instant relief...

"Ahh, that feels...Sooo, much BETTER", she whispered, followed by a soft chuckle of spiteful laughter. She set her feet back down with a sudden plopping smack.

She released a long, slow breath, and her tiny prisoner felt her body slowly spin completely around in a circle.

"Now to get the rest of these clothes offf!"

Spreading her huge legs, ever so slightly, her tiny mini-skirt stretched tightly once again, trapping her little passenger up inside. The pocket was getting even warmer, but Jim tried to settle himself down. He knew that he had to stay calm; he quickly realized that screaming and yelling would do nothing but simply amuse her.

He pulled hard on his wrist restraints and felt the waxy, rope-like string, cutting into his swollen hands. He knew that he didn't have much time. He had to get his hands free, before she took him out of her pocket again! This might be his only chance to get away...

He twisted around and started bending backward, he managed to get his feet up next to his butt.

He held his arms out, and pointed out his toes. He thrust his hips forward, and arched his back, throwing his head back as far as he could, he struggled around and, bending over backward as far as he could, he forcefully shoved his feet up through, and in-between his straining arms.

Then, straining even harder, he worked his wrists up, and rolled forward; curling up into a ball, he wriggled around and got his tightly bound wrists, to slide all the way up over his knees. He straightened out his legs and smoothly brought his hands up in front of him.

Success! Now, he could use his teeth to bite through the knot, and try to get his wrists untied.

Suddenly, he was bumped, the solid wall of huge thigh muscle swept forward, and moved him sideways; she was walking around again. Her huge form moved slowly and smoothly. He slumped down into the bottom of her pocket and frantically began chewing on the bindings between his wrists.

When she stopped walking, he heard water running. Then, he heard a couple of ice-cubes drop into a large glass. The sound of a plastic bag crumpling up, then a vacuum-like pop; a huge refrigerator door closing...

The familiar sound of pouring wine... 'glugging', 'glug', 'glug', glug'.

'Clink-clink'..... the glass filled up, and the liquid splashed over the ice-cubes.

He felt her massive weight shifting. The muscles in her legs jiggled, and she stepped backward; suddenly the skirt slipped down; dropping down from her waist, her smooth thighs slipped upward across the inside of the skirt and Jim felt the tight pocket quickly becoming slack.

Loosening up around him, the tightly fitted skirt fell away from her waist and dropped down into a pile around her ankles. He dropped to the floor, and landed hard on his backside. The tightly fitted, narrow space, that had held him, suddenly became loose like a large empty bag.
He felt the solid floor beneath him. He raised up onto his knees. Still frantically using his teeth, he quickly found the knot in the dental floss and started chewing like a starving dog! He knew that he didn't have much time, and he just had to get his hands free before she grabbed him out of her pocket again!

Like a deflated parachute, the baggy pile of giant skirt, crumpled up, and collapsed all around him.

"Hell with IT!", he screamed! " I'm outta Here!"

Without thinking, he scrambled to his feet and made a wild dash for the top of the pocket. All the while, frantically chewing on the knot between his wrists, he scampered through the loose white cotton, and plunged out through the opening.

He stumbled, and staggered out onto a vast and everspreading floor... it appeared to be the floor inside of her kitchen. Scorching down from the glairing white sky, thousands of feet above him...An extreme brightness from the incandescent light, high above, sent glowing rays of powerful brightness down upon him like some 'strange' alien sun.

Stumbling around blindly, Jim caught himself falling right into something very large and very much alive.... His hands broke free of the knot, and he quickly unwrapped the floss binding, and angrily threw it down on the floor.

He looked back up, just in time to see the inside of Julianna's sweaty bare foot! The smoothly flatened sole, 'peeled-off' of the tile floor and slowly lifted straight up. Her high-arched foot, lifted up and swirled around high above him. Circling like some strange prehistoric bird, it silently floated directly above him, sweeping around in slow tilting circles...it's daunting presence overshadowing him completely.

The smell of hot, salty, peanut butter, blended with a powerful twang of burnt vanilla seemed to be filling the air around her giant-sized feet. The steaming aroma of her sweaty soles filled his head, gradually awakening something deep inside...

Straining hard to see, as the giantess's toes playfully wriggled around, her huge, feminine foot wrinkled-up the sole and pointed out her toes...

"Going somewhere little guy?"

Then, in one swift motion, the ball of her foot swept toward him. Knocking him backward it slapped into him, slamming him tripping, he went sliding and spinning across the floor.

"Oop's!" , a girlish tone in her voice, as she spoke from so high up.

"I almost stepped right ON, YOU!", she teased.

Looking up, Jim squinted hard, far up into the heights of the ceiling, he strained his eyes to try and see her... Craining his neck, he rolled onto his back and looked straight up, her enormous figure slowly came into focus; her gigantic, towering figure, was standing directly over him!

"Well, Hello there!", she playfully giggled.

Stepping up closer, she straddled her little prisoner and smiled down at him with an incredible feeling of power...

Her massive body shifting around above him, the overwhelming size of it nearly stopped his heart!

Her juicy panties floating directly above him...

"Where do you think you're going, Hm?"

Her magnificent figure appeared like an amazingly beautiful giantess, so colossal and heavy, her big toe could easily crush his skull! Standing there in her bra and panties, her monolithic figure was like that of a goddess!

A blurry, fog-like spectrum, had formed all around her looming head, creating such a breathtaking effect. Jim became mesmerized by her glistening complection. Her golden mane of flowing, blonde hair, sparkled within the powerful rays of artifical light; forming a spectacular sight, it appeared like an 'angelic aura'. It seemed to glow all around her head like a halo'... her tanned skin glistened with a fine dew of oily sweat.

She placed her hands on her hips and dominantly peered down upon him.

"How did you get 'un-tied?", she whispered.

Her feet swept around and casually kicked the discarded skirt away; it flew several hundred feet away, and skidded across the floor, landing in a heap next to the bottom of the sink cabinets.

Jim quickly jumped to his feet, but.. he was frozen with overwhelming fear!

"Don't you get any ideas about trying to get away from me. Because, if I have to chase you around like a little rat, I'll just step on you,... 'squish' your little butt!"

Her rounded thighs wobbled and flexed, just before they strained up tightly and jerked-up into a powerful mass of smooth, solid muscle; her hips swelled out and her huge, pantie-clad behind, swiftly began to grow larger. Her upper body leaned forward and she slowly started to squat down.

Her voice grew louder, as her massive bottom descended downward. Squatting down, her thighs winged out and opened up wider. Her calves flatted out against her thighs as she settled onto her smooth haunches.

"You must be like an escape artist or something... a miniature, little, 'tough-guy', Huh?", lifting a single eyebrow, she smartly glaired down upon him.

Closely watching his frightened reaction, she felt a tingling pleasure stirring within her. She felt her pussy swelling up and her panties were getting very wet...

Squatting directly in front of him, her tighly-fitted pink panties swelled out in the crotch. The slight impression of what was hidden beneath, formed a mildly visable set of moist, swollen lips. Centered between her creamy inner-thighs, the sight of her enlarging camel-toe, put him to his knees. A dry lump suddenly stuck inside his throat...

Her hand casually swept around behind him...., "Did you 'actually' think, that ' I'd let you get away from me?", ....then, it quickly snatched him up inside!

Her fingers clamped around him, and gripped him up tightly. He was lifted off the floor and swept up just underneath her large, ample breasts!

Her other hand lifted the wine glass to her lips, she tilted it back and poured some into her mouth. She smacked her lips, and gasped with a refreshing pop...

"Oh,...was is warm,... riding inside of my pocket?", she purred.

Slowly standing, her thumb firmly pressed against his tiny erection, the sharp nail embedded into his stomach pinning his tiny body firmly into the center of her warm palm.

Jim felt his ribs giving from the grasp of her enclosing finger. The longest one wrapping around his chest. Her fist held firmly, as she stood up and walked out of the kitchen. The wine glass floated out in front as she carried it along.

Stepping out of the brightly lit kitchen. Julianna casually stepped along, swaying through a much cooler room, passing up several closed doors, she entered a long hallway and continued walking through her large apartment.

Jim noticed that there weren't many furnishings. Only a single chair and a small end table sat next to the heavily shrouded window.

He grabbed onto her thumbnail and held tightly. The slight shifting of her hips smoothly swayed from side to side as she carried him along. Her large bra covered breasts directly above him. The smell of her perfume was overpowering.

Her thumb pressed firmly against his cock, straining under her thumb with both hands, Jim futilily struggled to lift it away.

The sharp thumbnail stabbing firmly into his stomach, as the rounded pad pressed firmly on his trapped erection. He suffered the painful arrousal of her simple grasp.

Unconcerned with his struggling attempts to get free, Julianna stepped into her bedroom and closed the door.

Jim was slowly lowered down to her waist. The sight of her pink panties rose up in front of him and the loosening grasp of her encircling fingers sent a sudden pang of fear throughout his captive being...

Her feet swept across the carpeted floor and stepped over to the massive bed. A white canopy enclosed the huge structure, she pulled back the sheer curtain and lifted her knee up and crawled inside of the enclosure.

Turning onto her side, she sat and stretched out. Holding Jim inside her left hand, and the glass of wine in her right. She smiled down at him and licked her lips...

"You didn't answer my question.... was it 'warm' inside of my skirt pocket?", she asked, again.
Jim squirmed around inside her loosening fingers and tried to climb out onto her wrist. She slowly rotated it, turning her hand around, she curiously watched his miniature acrobatics.
He sat upon her forearm and straddled her wrist.

"Please lady,...why are you doing this to me?", he screamed.

Julianna smiled at the tiny man as she brought the wine glass to her mouth. Finishing off the remaining liquid.. she noticed his stiffy and softly chuckled as she swallowed the last of the wine.

She dropped the glass and rolled back into a huge pile of pillows. Jim was clinging to her arm like a naked sloth.

She reached out with her left hand and grabbed his shoulders. Her fingers gripped around him and lifted. Plucking him off of her wrist, she pulled him away and dropped him onto the center of her soft belly.

He landed with a thump, and threw out his hands to catch himself. His naked butt sank into the softness of her velvety skin. The waistband of the tightly fitted panties quickly lifted up, as she slid her thumb underneath it and hooked the elastic band.

"I'll bet it's warm down there...", she whispered.

Her other hand spread open the fingers, and casually pushed him down across her lower belly. He slid awkwardly down into the open pocket of sweltering sauna-like heat!

"Nooooo!", he screamed!

Her forceful hand shoved him along and squashed his naked little figure down inside of the steaming gusset!

The panties enclosed around him, her hand swiftly pulled away and the waistband sealed off the outside world.

The pink material snapped shut, and trapped him inside of her crotch panel! He felt her hips shifting, and lifting up as she worked her pelvis and setteled into the bed.

Jim gasped for breath inside the heated entrapment. The hot steamy air filled his lungs and covered his naked skin with a slippery sheen of slick dewy musk.

He pressed his head up into the stretchy pink covering and pushed up with both hands. Sucking air through the finely knitted threading, he tried to breath through the stretchy pink cloth.
He strained hard and tried to stand up, but he was quickly pushed back down, hastily forced down into the heated center of her fuzzy pussy!

The curly strands of wet pubic hair softly slid under his chest as he was pushed down into her moist, meaty lips. The space between her thighs widened out, and she opened herself up and shoved him down into her steaming muff.

His sweaty backside pressed conformingly into the wettness of the pink panties. His face and head forced down by her thumb and fingers... she gripped up his head and pushed it down against her swollen clit. Swelling up and growng larger, it mashed into his face and smothered him with a tart slippery smearing of her sticky juices.

With a mouthful of the clear, sticky, gel, his hands grabbing wildly around him, he tried to get a grip into the pink pantie material. The wet, stretchy elastic covering, firmly held its shape, not allowing him to get any kind of hold on it. He struggled uselessly under her controlling fingers!

The heat intensified. The softness of her inflamed mons, swelling around him, the opening below releasing a slathering of suffocating juices. The clear fluid saturated his entire body, he squirmed relentlessly under her controlling fingers, as she smoothly began to rub his entire body across her swollen mound.

The panties stuck to his skin and held him trapped inside. Drowning within her pussy, he wildly fought to get free of her fingertips. The sharp nails stabbed and prodded, controlling him... using him... dominating him completely.

He slipped downward, his pelvis slipped across her firm pubic bone and his belly burned against the heated slit of giant pussy. Her fingers positioned him inside, forcing his head downward and closer to the tightly wedged crack of her lower ass cheeks...

He gasped and held his breath as the giantess forced him into her ass.

The restricting G-string held him in place, as she fitted him perfectly within her sweltering pussy.

His body crushed between her massive thighs, she squeezed him up and tightly held him within her conforming squeeze.

His head slipped past the rope-like G-string, and his smothering face was gratefully freed of the suffocating entrapment!

Only his head sticking out, he sucked in a deep breath and coughed out a slick mouthful of her excessive juices...

In the dim light, he could see that right in front of his face was the wrinkled endention of her recessed anus. The deep, narrow space of her smooth bottom surrounding him on both sides. His face was trapped, right in front of her asshole!

His shoulders sealed within the pit of her anus, he was form fitted into her sweltering ass. His whole body tightly pressed into her pussy and his feet spread wide apart, caught within the grasp of her controling fingertips!

Her panties trapping him in place, she squeezed her thighs together and squashed him into her body... sliding him smoothly across her slippery slit, her fingers worked his body like a living sex toy...

Gasping for breath within her asshole, he tried to get his arms free. The slippery gash held his body cupped within, and he slid conformingly as she pumped him back and forth across her slathered cunt.

Julianna laid back and moaned with surmounting pleasure as she masturbated with the tiny naked man. His little body perfectly fit within her panties, and she lost all control of her actions... she began to roughly work his ridgid figure up and down along her wett pussy.

Jim slid along as she used him. His head popping in and out from under her gusset; poking dangerously close to her wrinkled butthole. The flexing contortion around the opening, winked at him... flairing out and expanding, then drawing inward, and puckering tightly. The giantess pumped her little plaything across her slathered pussy lips, working him faster and faster...

When she started bucking her hips, and jerking around, Jim thought it was all over. She was going to kill him,... he was going to be torn apart!

"Uh, Uh, Uh, Uh, Ahh!", she grunted, and thrust her hips wildly!

Jim straightened out his body as stiff as he could, and tightly closed his eyes. The sensation was incredible! Her massive pussy was pumping his entire body like a blurry flash of motion. The increasing slather of foaming friction saturated his naked body and completely swallowed him up...

Her giant hands pressing down upon him, and plunging his body firmly into her, she manipulated his tiny form exactly as she pleased...

"Uh Uh Uh Uh .... Ahhhh.....Ahhhh....Ahhhh", she gasped with pleasure and exploded with an erupting gush of splattering cumm!

Jim felt the hot blasting pop... and he felt his cock explode inside of it!

He came, shooting his minature load into the tidal wave of her erupting juices!

She jerked around, in spasmatic contortions and squeezed her thighs together tightly....

He felt his whole body burning,... steaming in the afterglow of her incredible being.

She opened her legs slightly, lifting up her right knee and rolling onto her side. The position allowed him to breath again, and she rolled onto a large pillow and fell asleep with him trapped inside of her tight panties.


*
End Notes:

Please reveiw!

'Escape/ Entrapment' by wildcatman
Chapter 8



Escape/Entrapment




Cold, thick, chocolate pudding was slathered all over him, the slimy mud soaked into the paper towel that the giant girl had wrapped around him. After turning him around and squeezing him; holding him upside down, the devious Elsa suddenly just released her hold and casually dropped him down onto the table.

He frantically wiped off his face and anxiously crawled out of the muddy mess; dragging himself out onto the huge surface of the open table top.

He could see the 'very large' form of the giantess Brenda, and her daughter Elsa, standing on the far side of the kitchen talking with Marie.

He crawled out and slipped across the table, moving away from the large plastic bowl, he looked up to see that Giselle was washing her hands at the sink. He knew that, from there, where she would only momentarily be, until ultimately returning to find him, to take him up again, and return to her malicious game of teasing.

He had nothing to lose and didn't have much time, but he had to take advantage of this opportunity,... at least try to escape from these psychotic little brats.

He stood up, and flat out 'ran' across the large table top. The wooden surface was smooth, and his bare feet silently sprinted across it. He dashed to the edge of the table and stopped to look down onto the seat of a padded chair. It was sitting parked at an angle next to the corner of the table.

Sam didn't look back. He jumped off and threw out his arms and legs like a paratrooper!
Swinging his limbs around wildly, he awkwardly tried to correct his short flight downward to the cushioned seat. He landed hard with a thud and bounced up off of the cushion.

He looked around, under the table, directly across, he could see Giselle's chubby legs slowly walking back toward the otherside of the table. He scrambled to his feet, and quickly made it to the edge of the seat. He looked down and realized that he would have to climb down the leg of the chair.

He could jump... but, the fall might break his legs! He couldn't turn back now...

He grabbed the edge of the seat, and let his legs slide down over the side. He hung there for a moment, before he dropped down onto the support bracket and awkwardly caught himself from falling off of it...

Now, only ten feet off of the floor, he simply let go, and dropped again... landing quietly on his feet. Staying low, he quickly ran across the floor. Heading in the direction of the kitchen door, he ran underneath the huge table and stopped at the table leg closest to him.

He realized that Marie was about to open the door. She was leaving, and he knew that this would be his 'only' chance, to finally get away from them!

He pushed away from the wooden table leg, and broke into a flat out sprint! He headed across the open floor running right between Brenda's legs. Her huge flattened out tennis shoes stood at the corner of the sink counter. She was waiting for Marie to leave, and she started to step back toward the table. Still unnoticed, he padded through the canyon of giantess shoes, and slipped under her.

Bolting across the open space between Marie and Brenda, he made it into the shadows of a huge trash-can. The large container, standing tall like some strange plastic statue, it stood right next to the looming frame of the giant doorway. The afternoon sun casting a scorching sheen of bright light across the floor.

He stopped, catching his breath he squatting down next to the wall. Ducking behind the tall container, he looked up at Marie as she was just opening up the door, she paused for a moment to look down...something had caught her eye.

Her eye's, glanced down and settled directly upon him...

Sam knew that she had noticed him. He didn't know what would happen next. Hot sweat dripping from his face, he looked up at her in surprise, as the giantess quickly looked away and opened up the door.

Sam was elated.... She was going to let him get away!

He watched her closely. Her tall, slender figure, looming above him; as she opened up the door wider, she paused... stopping to look back at Brenda. She was stalling for time; allowing the tiny man enough time to make it through the opening. Marie simply waited and held the door open as she said her goodbyes.

"Well, I'll see you later then, Brenda. Thanks!", she paused and held the door open.

Sam quickly slipped out across the heavy door frame and scampered outside. Breaking out into the bright sunlight, he dropped down onto a wide cement porch. Without thinking, he ran across it and jumped off the edge.

He fell about ten feet, landing in a soft bed of mulch. He quickly clambered to his feet and clumsily stumbled down off of the wood pile. The large chunks of wood chips were hard to walk in, and he fell down and rolled a few times before he actually made it down onto solid ground.
Breathing hard, he scurried underneath an overgrown shrub and hunkered down in the dense shade.

He had just escaped... Now what?

He was naked, and only the size of a mouse... but, he was free again!

He didn't know what to do, but..he knew that Marie had seen him run past her feet, and he wondered what she would do next. He couldn't have escaped so easily, if not for her... and he anticipated her next move.

His heart was racing and he was shaking with terror, but the excitment was thrilling! He was overjoyed to be out of that house!

Anything, was better than being eaten alive by some greedy little fat girls that wanted nothing more than to constantly torture him, and... he just knew that eventually, they 'would' actually devour him!

One of Giselle's front teeth had scratched his arm, the bloody scab remained as a constant reminder...



***



Sam hunkered down, huddling next to the root of this heavily limbed shrub, he watched the dark haired giantess as she closed the door and slowly stepped down from the stoop.

Marie stepped down and slowly closed the door. Hesitantly, she stepped out onto the small porch, pausing to let her eyes search all around for the tiny escapee.

Her purse hung from her shoulder and while, as casually as she could, she stepped off the porch and freed the leather straps, she allowed it to drop down to her knees. She sat down on the bottom step, and quickly opened it up.

Glancing all around in the grassy yard, Marie's eyes searched the surrounding area and didn't seem to see the tiny Sam hiding so closely. She spoke softly, but loud enough that she was sure that he would hear her...

"It's okay, little guy.... hurry up!"

She whispered with urgency, holding the purse wide open, she stayed sitting and waited for the tiny naked man to get into her bag.

Sam was only about fifty feet away from Marie's left foot. Her open purse felt like an easy way out, but... he had heard what she said to Big Brenda about the way that her daughters were treating him, and something inside told him that , 'She' was his only chance to survive in this monstrous world of giant women.

Reluctantly, and cautiously, he approached the opening in the top of Marie's purse. Her giant fingers gripped the sides, pulling it wide apart. Upon seeing him, her anxious reaction to him appeared with an open invatation to hurry up and get inside.

"Come on... we don't have much time!", she smartly instructed the miniature man.

"They're going to come after you...in about ten seconds!", she harshly ushered him to get moving.

Sam knew that Marie's purse would take him away from 'them', and that alone was enough for him to jog straight over and jump right into the deep opening of her leather purse ..


****



Meanwhile...


Bob was busy fighting off the powerful fingers of a giggling young girl. She was the daughter of one of the salon customers, and the young girl had greedily grabbed him up out of the foot bath, and carried him into a small back room; the waiting room for the customers that wanted to get their hair done.

He had just been forced to bathe with a huge pair of wrinkled soles; a middled aged, ebony colored giantess with very dirty feet. The filthy flakes of dried skin came off in the water and floated on top like large chunks of brownish plastic.

She was completely overjoyed to smother the tiny man beneath her toes. Desparately clinging to the curled apendages, the french manicured nails dug into his skin, as he fought to stay above water. He tried to lather them up, as his mistress had commanded, but the spiteful giantess' large feet pinned him down and crushed his waist between them. Laughing delightfully, she wollowed tiny Bob under her feet until he was nearly drown...

Upon dropping him into the pool of soapy water, Bob had been told to do this or else...his commands were simple. He would do it, and do it to the satisfaction of his owner, or... he would suffer... suffer like he had never suffered before!

The customer was some richly dressed 'high society' type, and for 'her', money was no object. She had paid Valerie double, for a little extra time with the miniature slaveboy. Her intentions were vengeful; she had lived her entire life without a man, and now... she had one, to with as she pleased.

She knew just what to do too. She wouldn't kill him, no... that, would be too easy for her. She told him that she would simply stuff him into the back of her pants and just leave him there for an entire workout session at the gym.

His punishment, and the unusual form of his mistress' Valerie, was simple.... they both liked the feeling of his helpless squirming...and she liked to trap him inside her pantie hose too.
He had suffered this treatment a few times, usually... for no apparent reason or punishment, it was just another eccentric idea from his giantess mistress.

Bob had learned to do exactly as he was told, and he wanted nothing more than to please his giantess owner, but it was becoming more and more difficult to endure some of the things that she wanted him to perform. Her ever increasing list of customers was becoming an overwhelming continuation of constant slavery and hard labor.

He was washing feet, painting toe nails and massaging their huge bodys in places that he didn't want to touch.

Some of them simply loved to have their fingers massaged. He would be placed on the table and they would open out their hands, and have him crawl into their open palm and massage their fingers, one at a time. They would teasingly prod him, and poke him in the butt.

The very fingernails that he had just worked to finely manicure and file, would then become weapons used against him; stabbing their sharp nails into his back, forcing him to work harder!
The little girl had watched this treatment, and she was simply overwhelmed with excitment. The sight of a fully grown man being subjected to such humiliation and brutality... she wanted so badly to play with him too...

He was only fed once a day, and that was when he was forced to lick peanut butter off of her feet! His muscles were growing larger by the day, and he had lost every ounce of fat on his tiny frame. Valerie had added some protein to the butter that she was feeding him and the results were begining to really show. Bob looked like a miniature body builder. Being forced to work all the time had developed his physical body well beyond what a normal man, his size; would ever be capable of.



The young giantess that had stolen him away, abducted him from the foot bath and carried him away. She placed him down on a small table. Pinning him down with two fingers, she used her pointer finger on her free hand to stab him in the belly.

"Hee Hee Heee, Ha hah, hah, ha....", her manical giggling vibrated through the surface of the table top.

Bob strained hard to break free of her two stiff fingers. The middle pinning his right wrist, and the index pinning his left. Her other hand floated freely above, intermittently jabbing him in the gut!

"Ahh, Oh...got cha again!", she teased him, repeating her taunting giggling and effortlessly holding him down flat on his back.

Her finger punched him hard, like getting hit by a line backer, her stubby finger returned again and again.

His breath had been knocked out of him, and finally, he passed out from one too many of the powerful blows. The giggling giantess' laughter faded away as Bob was overcome.


***

He awakened inside of a large pair of female hands; the little girls mother held him between her open palms as she drenched him with cold water. Holding him under the sink fauset and easily passing his miniature form beneath the water.

Bob was suddenly awakened, staring right into the face of his giggling tormentress.

Her excited face peered over the edge of the sink basin, watching as her mother casually revived her tiny playmate under the forceful stream of cold water!

"Wake up, wake up,.... time to get back to work little slave!"





*
End Notes:

Next chapter, we'll catch up with Capt. Jimmy.

Bath Time with Julianna by wildcatman
Author's Notes:

So sorry for the delay in posting... I had some trouble with my computer, and had to re-install some programs and return it to an eariler setting.  Luckily, I run a weekly back up, and everything was saved.. so after some slight set backs, I'm back on track!

Thanks for being patient.  I'll be posting about every two or three days, if everything goe's as expected. 

So, without any further ado...   ;`)

Squatting down, nervously trying to hold-on to the slick plastic ledge, captain Jim held his breath and clung to the wet, slippery edges of the narrow shelf; stranded and naked, he cowered down before the enormous, towering figure of this beautiful blonde giantess.

The cliff-like edge, looming so high above the floor, elevated him up to the giant womans breast height. The simple molding, made into the smooth wall; the soap dish tray was just barely large enough to accept him. Not allowing him any extra room to move around, he stayed squatted, firmly planting both of his hands gripping at the concaved side walls.

Overspray splattered across his face, as the towering blonde turned around and let the water spray over her naked backside. The confining space; sparkling white, tile-covered walls, quickly became a murky, fog filled, cloud of humidity.

The steaming hot water splattered off of her glistening skin and splashed out onto the tiny man. He watched her with overwhelming amazment. She was so extremely beautiful, and Jim was completely mesmerized by her exquisite female features.

She had held him trapped inside her underpants for the entire night, - and she had kept him there for most of the morning. He had nearly suffocated several times and after such an awkward, and helpless situation, poor Jim was completely exhusted.

Kept awake throughout the entire night, with just his face sticking out of her steaming panties, the smooth softness of her weightier glutes, enveloping his whole body, Jim felt like he was going to turn into jelly... Julianna's imprisonment. The solid pink colored panties easily contained him like a tightly sealed package.

The oven-like heat, melting his miniature figure. Nearly driving him past the peak of sanity, he held on like a trooper and suffered out the time.


When the giantess finally awakened, he was given a hasty squeeze before she carefully removed him and carried him into her bathroom. Swiftly, and suddenly, he was lifted up and released; placing him on high upon the very narrow soap-dish of her cool, cavernous, shower stall. The huge space was drafty and cold. Jim started uncontrollably shaking...

Shivering profusely; chilling from the sudden release of her sweltering body heat, he felt the shifting air currants and watched her immense form moving about; it seemed to fill up the entire area.

Standing so closely, the giantess slipped off her bra and panties, pulled her hair back and hastily tied it into a ponytail; coiling it up around the top of her head, she pinned it up, and quickly pulled a plastic shower cap over the top.

Julianna tentively stepped inside the cool stall. Sliding the glass door shut, the naked giantess closed the door and sealed them inside. She stood naked before him. Her towering figure so close, and so very, VERY, LARGE.... she then bent down and casually turned on the water.

Jim watched as she adjusted the temperature, squatting below him, she briefly appeared as if it were just another day,... casually preparing to take her morning shower.
She suddenly stood up and Jim scanned the entire distance of her incredible figure; he watched the white foam streaming down across her towering form, glistening skin, soft, shapely behind, jiggling in motion, the sight of it all, simply amazed him.

At her size, Jim was like a little toy. She was fifty feet tall comparred to him; he was actually smaller than her foot. He roughly estimated, that, he was probably only about six inches tall from her stand point.

Although, from his point of view, ....it was completely 'impossible' to imagine her, as a normal sized woman. He saw her as an enormity, a collosal, god-like being, and her exquisite beauty only added to his fascination.


Julianna was so tall and slender, and her large blue eye's,.... if seen as windows to her soul, would most certainly portray a heavenly, peaceful serenity...

Her perky breasts, prominantly displaying the perfectly formed nipples, slightly aroused, they centered the weighty masses of her glorious breasts. Her clean shaven body glistening like a gigantic marble statue.

After being held as her prisoner for the entire night, confined so close to her, the scent of her body had affected something deep within him. The natural, female essense, of her magnificent body had gotten into his brain and weakened his mental sense of being.

The mild aroma of her bitter sweat, had an intoxocating effect on him. Forced to endure the extreme heat of her stupendous being, Jim had fallen under her spell, he was becoming completely infatuated with her.

Julianna's hourglass figure and long, smooth legs, stood naked before him, stepping around in the flowing water, cascading soap, a foamy wash of drifting white suds, slipped down into the space between her thighs. Her hands worked around and dipped into the narrow gap between her creamy thighs,

She giggled inside, as she saw him staring at her...


Suddenly, Jim was interupted from his trance. Julianna's approaching fingertip appeared above him, quickly dropping a large blob of purple gel right down on top of his head.

The cool, slick soap, matted in his greasy hair and dripped down over his face.
Her amplified voice resounded within the canyon-like walls...

"There,... get yourself lathered up and then I'll rinse you off", her voice echoed inside of the stall.

"I don't want a 'sticky' little-man to play with...", she giggled.

Smiling wide, her pretty face glanced away and continued to soap up her tremendous upper body. Sliding a puffy pink puff, casually over her breasts, she slathered them with the foaming suds and swirled it around them.

Jim reached up and scrubbed his fingers through his hair. The tingling sensation felt good, and he took a deep breath and tried to clear his head.

The splattering water sprayed across his naked body as the giantess turned around. Able to rinse off his face, Jim wiped the soap out of his eyes.

Causiously, he sat down and let his legs hang down over the edge. The slippery plastic soap dish was cold on his butt and the distance to the floor of the basin, was at least five stories high.

He nervously sat there, very carefully soaping up the rest of his body. Watching her immense, naked figure, fully displayed before him... his tiny eyes peering through the dense fog like little black specks.

Julia felt herself becoming arroused, she let the water wash down over her front, turning slightly from side to side, she allowed the spray to torture her throbbing nipples.

Glancing to the side, she looked over at her tiny prisoner. Her heart swelled with warmth as she realized how completely helpless his was without her. She rubbed her soapy sponge down between her legs and released a deep breath...

"M'm, aaah", the sound of her tremendous sighing filling the huge stall.

Squishing the foam out of the sponge, she clamped her thighs tightly and shivered with sexual pleasure. Her breasts wobbled and jiggled around as she rubbed the sponge faster and faster.


Jim became hopelessly arroused too. His growing excitement easily overcoming him. The miniature man slathered his stiffy with the foamy suds. Unable to control his lust, he stroked himself along with her, moving his hand at the same speed as his giant mistress.


She squeezed her elbows together and crushed her boobies into the flow of streaming water.

Lifting her arms up, she squatted and lathered her arm pits. Scrubbing them sensuously, she straddled the stream of spray and allowed it to cascade across her entire front. She gasped with pleasure and squealed with a sharp, high-pitched blurt of pent up frustration.

Jim stroked himself slowly, and nearly slipped from the edge of the soap dish when he saw her pleasuring herself...

Julianna sat down and crawled onto her knees. She let the water shower over her bare back. Wiggling her bottom, wagging her naked ass and fingering herself off, she spread herself open and worked two fingers frantically.

Quickly bringing herself to completion, the giant blonde gasped with pleasure and bucked her hips out into the open air...

Afterword, her senses gratifyed, she collapsed with her uplifted behind directly under the forcefull stream of the shower. She gradually caught her breath and slowly gathered her strength.

Awkwardly standing, the giantess casually rinsed down, allowing the water to wash away all of the soapy foam. Turning her blushing face directly toward him and releasing an exhust of hot breath; Julianna sighed with possessive satisfaction ...


"Come on... let's go", she softly whispered.




***




Jim felt completely helpless. His raging erection was rock hard as she reached up and casually plucked him away from his cliff-side seat. He was gripped up and lifted off the soap dish. Her pruney fingers wrapped tightly around him as she took him down under the gushing torrent of hot water.

His naked body wrestled into position, she quickly rinsed him off and splashed the forceful stream across his entire figure.

The act was as simple as rinsing off her hands. She turned him around, held his feet and gripped at his tiny body. He was shifted down and turned upside down; swept under the flowing current several times, her giant hands held him under the water and repeatedly drown him beneath the forceful blast.

He felt her wet fingers pinching around his cock. The large pads flattening out, as the crimping squeeze enclosed around it. He gasped with surprize, as her fingers squeezed tighter and began to stroke it. He reached out and tried to grab hold of something...

Steaming hot water spraying forcefully across him, he couldn't open up his eyes to see her. And, she held him with both hands cupped and open; constantly shifting under the huge, bathtub faucet.

The tips of her fingernails stabbed into his ribs, she pulled him out of the stream of water and shut it off.

Jim coughed and spluttered as he sat up inside of her hands and wiped his eyes. Julia was watching him with her large blue eyes. The steamy air swirling around them like a thick fog, the heated white space surrounding them suddenly became his whole world.

Julianna's huge face, so large and close; taller then his standing hieght, her nose wrinkled as she suddenly giggled with childish delight...

"Feel better now,... little....man?", she teased him.

Fully aware of his straining cock, she pretended not to notice how hard it was...

"My, my, aren't you just the cutest little guy. Look how small you are. I could just eat you all up!"

Wrapping her fingers tightly around him, she gripped him up inside her fist and stepped out of the shower stall. The motion was swift and quick, but when her fingers released him, he fell into a warm dry pile of fluffly cotton.

The huge white towel was folded up and lying on the toilet seat. Jim quickly surveyed his surroundings. The large bathroom was completely white. A large, steamed-up mirror, directly behind the sink counter, reflected the movement of her large, blurry image. She stood before it and removed the shower cap from her head. She reached for another large white towel and began to wipe her body down.

Her wide set hips, standing right in front of the toilet, loomed above him like a twin set of glistening globes. Droplets of clear water dribbled down across the massive form of her magnificent ass.

The lower most area of her rounded glutes, revealed the bubbly mass of excessive weight; the smooth, creamy mass of warm skin, sparkled with shimmering droplets of water, dribbling down through the open space centered between her huge, powerful thighs.

Jim's mind was drifting away. His sanity slipping, he clinched his erection and looked up at the massive female figure. Terrified and confused, he trembled with fear as his body melted into the huge towel.

Arroused at the sight of her, and completely helpless to defend himself against her, he was forced to wait and see, just what this towering, girl giant, would do with him...

He had a painful set of blue balls, but... he couldn't seem to release his pent up seed. The sight of her magnificent form distacted him from allowing himself to relax enough to let go!

His cock strained for relief.... he held his breath and furiously stroked it. The shifting set of massive ass cheeks jiggled before him as she casually turned around and stood above him.

The huge, puffy clump, of curly blonde pubic hair glistened in the bright light. Her swollen mound floating directly in front of him, she smiled down from above and continued to drag the huge towel across her backside...

"What cha doin' down there.... h'm?", she softly whispered.

He looked up across her naked breasts. The perky set, of perfectly matched boobies, flanked her grinning face as she peered down upon her little prisoner and softly snickered with a delighted feminine chuckle...

"Like what ya see?", she smartly asked her tiny captive.

Jim stopped stroking himself, and tried to conceal his rock hard member. He turned sideways and pulled his right knee up to block her sight...

She casually giggled, and swiftly bent down to dry off her lower legs. Her hands worked quickly and she soon finished up. Suddenly standing, her foot lifted up and softly drifted down next to him. The weight of her leg pressing down, her high arched foot sank into the towel right next to him.

Her swooping hand reached down and grabbed him. Her other hand held a bottle of lotion. It tilted it up, tipping the bottle, it squirted a large glob of creamy paste onto the top of her smooth arch.

He was lowered down and held over her foot. "Spread your legs!", she ordered him.

Straddling the glob of paste, Jim was slowly placed down upon her huge foot and forced to stradle her giant sized arch. Released in a seated position, he shivered from the sudden chilling of the cool lotion. His hands grabbed the sides of her foot and he leaned forward toward her upturned ankle.

"Rub it in, slave!", she ordered.

Her large blue eyes lowered down and intently watched from above; a twinkle of curious delight sparkling within them, she leaned down closer and studied her miniature captive.

She watched him closely. Sensing his frustration, she delighted in the fact that she could torture him so easily...

"Come on. Hump that foot lil' man!", she scowled, and lowered her face down closer.

"Hurry up, I've got a lot more for you to do today, and the sooner you get my feet done, the closer you'll be to getting done...", her teasing tone, shifting to a firmer commanding voice...

"If you piss me off, and don't do as I say.... I'm going to punish you. Do you want to be punished?", she raised her voice.

"Maybe, you want to be punished.... is that it?", she lowered her mouth directly above his head.

"Start humping little man!"

Jim broke into a humping motion, frantically sliding his swollen balls across the huge, smooth arch, he rode the saddle of cold lotion and smeared his solid cock across her slippery skin.


"That's better!", she lowered her voice. "You might turn out to be a good little slave after all..."




*
End Notes:

Thanks 4 reading!  Jim's in for some punishment, next chapter we'll see if he breaks...

Please leave a review.... please? 

 

Bath Time with Julianna ~ Part Two by wildcatman
*Continued from the last chapter...






Julianna stretched out on her exercise mat. Her long lean legs, flexed and strained as she pointed out her toes and pushed them out as far as she could.

"Errr", she growled.

Straining to flex her muscles, she twisted her upper body to one side. Lifting up her arms and reaching up as far as she could, her long shapely figure, elongated and stretched out.

Twisting her pelvis, and flexing her lower back, she moaned and gasped with pleasure. Loosening up her perfectly tanned, and freshly bathed body, she stretched out and relaxed on the rubber mat.

Completely naked, she twisted around and contorted her magnificent form. The rubber mat beneath her, squeaked and popped as her bare skin stuck to it and peeled away. Her long ponytail, curled smoothly around her head, giving her the appearance of an ancient greek goddess.

Jim was surprised to find that he had been released for the moment. He was barely able to keep his eyes open, as he watched from above.

He hadn't slept for two days, and had been given nothing at all to eat. Stranded on her desk, he stood naked and covered in a thick coating of very fragrant, exfoliating lotion. The paste-like crust, drying and peeling away, completely covered his body as he stood on the folded towel and stared out into the distance of his captress's bedroom.

She had forced him to cover both of her bare feet with the slippery lotion. Using nearly the whole bottle, she kept on squirting the splattering cream all over him, closely watching him, from directly above, commanding him to spread it all over her giant feet.

It had been the strangest sensation for him; to be sitting astride her large, arched feet, straddling the smooth top and sweeping his hands all around the sides... rubbing it down like some weird, alien animal.

Her toes wriggled playfully as he tried to get his hands between them. Pinching together, she would suddenly capture him, and teasingly toy with him.

He fought her massive foot when she squeezed him up between them. Crushing his slippery body under the forceful pressure of her enclosed soles.

The powerful, vise-like entrapment of her thick skinned soles, smothered him out as easily as she could step on an insect.

He awoke lying on the towel. She had carried him into her bedroom, and placed him on top of the desk. He sat up and looked around to see that she had been stretching out on the floor, still naked and spreading out, like some type of 'naked-yoga-exercise' .

Trying to wipe off some of the lotion, he crawled around on the huge towel and wiped away some of the sticky cream. His body getting weaker and weaker, he could barely stand up, as he stumbled to the edge of the desk and looked down at the towering tormentress...

Jim needed something to eat. His stomach was growling, and he had a burning sting in the pit of his gut.

Looking to his right, the smell of something that instantly drew his attention; noticing a small sauser sitting at the other side of the desk top, he perked up when he saw the fresh baked blueberry muffin was neatly placed right in the center of the plate.

A steaming hot cup of coffee, sat behind the plate, the aroma swirling above it drew his full attention.

He jumped off of the towel and stood up. Nervously glancing toward the giantess, he cautiously started walking across the smooth desk.

The burning sensation in his belly surged as he got closer to the huge blueberry muffin. He stumbled over closer and nearly collapsed when his nose caught the pure, full flavor, of the fresh baked cake.

He swiftly stepped up onto the edge, and squatted next to it, he reached out and plunged his hands into the side, carving out a chunk of the fluffy, cake-like, sustenance, he dug into the greasy cake and gobbled down mouthful after mouthful.

Instantly soothing his wild hunger, a large portion of the muffin had disappeared. He sat down on the edge of the plate, wiping his mouth off on the back of his wrist...



"Well, it looks like I've got a little 'rodent' in my bedroom!"


Jim jumped to his feet and stepped back from the roaring sound of her massive voice!
He stumbled and fell backward, falling down as he turned around to look up at the glairing giantess...

"Ahh, Ha!", she barked.

Julianna stood naked above him. Her hands on her hips, she stood towering above the desk snarling down at him with an angry scowl of disgust...

Overshadowing a large area around him, she filled the sky above. Enormously, her large naked breasts, overhanging above him, she stood proudly like the naked statue of liberty, suddenly come to life...

"I didn't offer you any of that... you little theif, NOW,...you'll have to pay for THAT!"
Like a swift diving bird, her fluttering fingers swooped down and snatched him up.
Grabbing him from behind, he was swept up into the air and gripped up tightly within her encircling fingers.


"I was starving!", Jim yelled out at her giant face. "I haven't eaten for days!".

"That's no reason to steal from ME!", she whispered.

A slight quivering in her voice, revealed that her intentions were purely spiteful; torturus. She carried him over to her dresser, and dropped him into the crumpled mass, of a pair of well worn, dark blue, satin panties.

"You do realize that for every action, there will be a 'reaction',.. or, a 'punishment'- in your case, the latter will apply...", she caually started searching all around inside the open, top-drawer, of her huge chest of drawers.

"Please,... I was nearly sick from starvation. I just had to have something to eat!", Jim pleaded with her large face.

The tormenting mistress, casually ignored his squeaking little voice and continued to search out something hidden deeply inside of the cluttered drawer.

"I'm sorry... what do you 'want' from ME!", Jim screamed up at her!

"You'll see.... just wait a minute, and... I'll show you exactly what I want!", she spoke firmly.


With conviction, and curiousness... she inspected the unsettled objects within the over-crowded drawer. Sorting out some of the discarded, and forgotten things, she dug through the random objects and finally discovered what she was looking for...

"Huh, I haven't saw that for awhile...", she said.


Stepping back, she inspected the small plastic case and carried it over to her desk.

She quickly snapped it open and removed something from inside of it. She carefully laid out two very small objects and then turned back toward the dresser.

"Comeer, you little muffin stealer... ", she said. Stepped back over to him, she snatched him up along with the satin panties and swiftly carried him back over to her desk.

She sat naked at her desktop, holding him trapped up inside of the slick, satin material. She held him up firmly, and lifted him up to her face...

"Like that smell?", she whispered seductively. "Get used to it little guy. Cause that's all you'll be breathing for a very, long, time!"



Jim was forced down onto his back. The double-layered crotch panel, spread out beneath him, as she pinned him down with fingers and thumb; firmly holding his wrists, she carefully stabbed a sharp needle through the satin. Pulling the long length of thread along behind it, she swiftly stitched his arms down to the dark blue satin.

Slowly, and securely drawing it up tight, Julianne's nimble fingers worked meticulously around his naked figure. She worked quickly, and her swift, manipulating fingers, soon had him sewn into the dark stained, crotch panel, of her favorite pair of silken panties!

A tiny white bow, in the very front of the panties looked so cute. Just under the waistband, it had three small diamond shaped studs. The small sparkling jewels, created some vent holes within the slick, tightly woven material.

Luckily for her tiny prisoner, he might be able to catch a bit of fresh air, the tiny holes allowed for a slight bit of air circulation.

The tight binding of thin, rope-like thread, wrapped around his chest and neck. Tightly wrapped around his thighs, and waist as well; the grinning face of this blonde giantess, breathing softly down from above, the warmth and sour scent of her hot breath emanating, as she firmly strapped him into the reinforced, double-layered, crotch panel of her silken, blue pantie's.



His wrists and ankles bound tightly to the silk material, he frantically screamed out in despair...

"No, Please... don't do this to me!", his tiny voice drown out from her thunderous laughter.


"Aww,. ..Ha, ha ha.... look-at-choo'....so perfectly small!", she held the panties up and inspected them.


Spreading the crotch out, she forced him to spread eagle, straightened out within the stretched silk panties.

"Let's see,... you seem to like my muffins. So, let's see how you like this!".




Jim was lowered down to the floor and dropped. He felt the silk go limp and drop down. Then, in one swift jerk, he was shifted over and turned sideways...


The side of her foot swept past him, then the silk drew up tighter. Her other foot slipped past and the silken entrapment suddenly slid upward...drawing tighter and tighter as he found himself sliding up the inner-sides, of her towering legs!


Feeling the threading pulling taut around him, he screamed out as he saw her huge lower body bearing down on him.


"Noooooo!", his screaming voice was quickly snuffed out.


He was snuggly drawn-up into the conforming mass of heated flesh. A wall of moist pussy engulfed his entire form. Swallowing him up, the meaty set of engorged pussy lips, squashed up around him and pressed him back into the confining silk of her giant sized panties!



Julianna pulled the silken panties up tightly, wriggling her jiggling, bubble-butt, firmly into them, she shifted her hips and adjusted the tightly fitted bikini bottoms. She loved the way they snuggly held her lower ass-cheeks up. Her ass looked so good in them...


She stepped to her full-length mirror and provocatively posed; like an aspiring super model, she loosened up her ponytail and let her hair fall down around her shoulders. Whipping her head around, she shook her lengthy mane loose and allowed it to fall around her.

Her hands softly caressed her hips, as she felt the straining little lump inside of of her panties, a tiny naked man...squirming around inside; her hot pussy swelled with tingling sensations, slippery juices began to well up within her.


She gasped with pleasure, as she felt her pussy getting all hot and wett!




*
End Notes:

Should I keep going with this... 

 

I guess,... maybe not?

Stultified by wildcatman
Author's Notes:

Bill gets a chance to escape from Valerie, but will he actually be better off...

 

 

____________________________________________________________



Stultified



Sam was bouncing all around in the dark; the musty, confined space, inside of Marie's leather purse had completely swallowed him up. After the young giantess had zipped it tightly closed and swiftly lifted it off the ground, she carried him away from Brenda's front steps as fast as she could.

He had just escaped from that huge pair of tormenting girls, and had finally gotten out of that house. He still had some of the messy chocolate smeared all over his body, and he could smell the thick paste begining to dry.

His heart racing, he held onto the large handle of a black plastic hair brush. Bracing his barefeet against the interior walls of the smooth lining inside; the musty smell of over-heated candy, along with a mixture of other leftover, long forgotten items, created a sweet, sickening aroma, that swelled within the pitch black darkness of the hot leather purse.

Feeling a slight tilting and the repeated dipping motion, as the giantess casually walked along, effortlessly taking him along within the entrapment of her leather bag. Her long legs stepped quickly, as she hurried down the street.

Marie knew that Brenda and the girls, would be tearing that house apart looking for the tiny man, and she wanted to get as far away as quickly as possible.

She headed for the apartment that she shared with her mother. She wanted to get back home and check on little Jimmy, too. She couldn't wait to introduce him to Sam.

The two of them were the same size, just barely six inches tall, and she guessed that they might have been partners .... so, at least now, they would be together; she couldn't wait to see them both standing on her desk.... two, tiny little men.

Her excitment was overwhelming. She had 'two' of them to play with now...



***



He squinted his eyes, suddenly thrust into the bright light of Jane and Marie's kitchen. The top of the purse ripped open and Maries smiling face appeared overhead.


"We made it!", she excitedly said, as she reached into her purse and gently wrapped her long slender fingertips around his huddled figure.

Sam was abruptly squeezed up, as the excited young girl suddenly lifted him out into the bright light. Maries soft, cool fingers, grabbed around his shoulders, then gently released him to stand on the wide open plain of her mother's kitchen table. He huddled down and quickly glanced all around the massive room.

He was surprized at the sudden blast of raspy, giantess laughter...

Just across the table, leaning forward with a bright, uplifted expression, the surprized face of Maries mother, Janie...she exploded with erupting laughter!


"You Found ANOTHER one!", she squealed with delight at the sight of yet another, miniature man.

"Can I have this one?", she whispered. Swiftly rising up to step over and take a closer look.

"No.. You can't 'Have' either one, of 'em. Their not 'objects' Mom. They're real people, just like us. Only smaller, but... just the same; they have feelings and desires just like we do...", Marie told her excited mother.

"Awh, you already have one,... let me have him. I'll take, - real, good, care of 'em. He's so tiny, I want to hold him...", she slowly leaned down over the table.

Placing her protective hand above the tiny naked man, Marie guarded him from her mothers haughty talon's, giving her a disapproving sneer, she stood up and forced her mother to back up...

"Where's Jimmy?", she asked. Stepping toward her, forcing the middle-aged woman to step back from the huddled little man on the table.

Marie studied her expression with great concern. Her Mother had been drinking again, and she had been there in the apartment all day...


Janie stepped back and leaned against the table. The short, see-thru skirt that she wore, barely covered her bottom, and her bare midriff, smoothly displayed... if not for her bright orange panties and matching bra, she would have been completely exposed.

Her shapely, well developed butt, settled against the edge of the table, pressing her palms out flat, she leaned back and glanced down toward the little man.

Janie smiled, and spoke with a falsely auspicious nature; she began to explain...

"Your sister, Julia, was here for a visit. She was really interested in the little guy. She wanted to take him home with her for a few days". Clearing her throat, she lowered her voice, "I told her that you wouldn't mind,... and, she said that she would bring him back this weekend...".

"MOM!", Marie screamed into her face!

"How COULD you!", she pushed her mother back and stepped away from her.

"Julia won't bring him back... she's never given 'anything' Back, she still has my record player, and my roller-skate's from three years ago!"

"I can't believe you... How could you just let her take him?", Marie was ready to burst into tears.

Janie instantly became concerned and tried to smooth things over. "Please don't get all upset, Marie. Julia will bring him back. I'll call her, right now. I'll tell her to bring him back tonight, okay?".

Sam squatted down next to the giantess' purse. He heard Marie crying, and he now realized, just what had become of his captain. He looked up at the towering, middle-aged blonde, just as she glanced down at him, smiling wider, she winked at him and quietly snickered.

Her tall, slim figure, loomed above the table. Her swaying hips, shifted wide as she stepped toward the doorway and picked up the wall phone. She kept her eyes locked directly onto him as she dialed her daughter's telephone number.

Her nearly naked figure, wearing the tight thong-type bottoms, and just a 'barely-there' top; the tall middle-aged giantess, looked very attractive standing just across the room. Sam was quite distracted by her sexy figure, but the way that she looked at him, scaired the crap out of him!

She watched him constantly, looking at 'him' like he was the very last cupcake left, at the weight watchers convention... her tongue slipped out, and slowly swiped across her lower lip...


"Julia? this is your momma, Marie wants yah to bring the little guy back home tonight...alright dear?", Janie spoke into the phone with her eyes still fully focused on the tiny naked man sitting on her kitchen table.

Sam was suddenly siezed up from behind; Marie's gentle grasp carefully cupped around his backside and swept him up into the cradle of her bosum. He was quickly stuffed into the warmth of her breasts and squashed into the mass of softness.

He lost track of Janies telephone conversation, as he was swiftly carried away somewhere across the apartment.

He was pressed tightly into the conforming mass of Marie's breasts, they were the size of two over-sized bean bag chairs, and her grasp firmly held him compressed into the center of her inviting cleavage.

Quietly carrying him into a dimly lit room, the giantess slowly turned and shut the door. He was slowly released, carefully lowered down and held just below the overhang of her formidable breasts. Her large brown eyes welling with tears, she forced a smile and wiped away the sprinkle of some of the escaping droplets.

She sniffed, and held him between her naked thighs. As she sat down on the edge of the bed, her short-short's were loose and baggy and both of the pants legs had slid up, exposing the white skin of her upper thighs. The sight of her teary eyes, reddening and swollen, told him that she was very concerned for the tiny men; her intentions were not evil, and he could concider himself extremely lucky that he had fallen into 'her' hands.

"Are you hungry?", she softly whispered.

"I've got some chocolate pudding cups in my desk drawer...."

"No Thanks", he said.

Marie giggled and squeezed him around the waist, still sniffling, she scooted back on her bed and laid down. Holding him up and gripping her fingers around his legs, she stretched out on her bed and held him above her face.

"Don't worry little guy, I won't let anything happen to you..., I'm not going to let you out of my sight".



***



Meanwhile, Bill was intently watching the clock.

His enslaving mistress Valerie, had left him alone on the car seat while she went into the store to grab a few extra things for the party that she was planing on having later that night.

His naked butt sat on the warm leather seat, and he looked up at the huge dashboard and watched the clock ticking away the minutes.

"Stay right there!", she had told him.

The hot sun was shining directly down into the window. The seat was scorching hot, and she had left the window open. Tempting him to try and escape, her devious torture and constant humileation was really breaking him down.

Bill knew what she was doing... but, he was afraid to disobey her, her punishments were quite formidable, and he didn't want to provoke her again today. He hadn't had a break for weeks, and he just wanted to get some sleep...

Valerie had promised him that he would be left alone tonight. He had successfully serviced fifteen giantess customers earlier that day, and every muscle in his body was aching from the intense workout!

As the time went by, he started thinking of how to get away from her. The inside of the car door would be easy enough to climb up, and if he could get out onto the trunk, he could jump down onto the back bumper....


'CLINK!'

He was just about to stand up and step across the seat, when he was suddenly interupted by the swift intrution of a small pair of strange female hands!

The face of a smiling young girl appeared above him as the door swung open. She suddenly grabbed him; her swift motions, snatched him off the seat and jerked him up into her tightly grasping fingers!

"Don't make a sound or I'll squish you!", she hissed!

Unable to do anything, and captured inside her fist, he strained under the intense pressure!

Whisked up, and out into the bright sunlight, Bill was jerked around and quickly carried away!

The slapping sound of her flip-flops, clapping the soles of her white feet, caught his attention as he looked down and noticed the dark blue toenail polish. The swift steps of this giant girl, carried him faster and faster, a blurry streak of pumping motion.

He was held up and stuffed tightly inside of her pants pocket. The dry, clean, lining, of the tight pocket, pressed up around him and held his body firmly trapped inside. The constant flexing of her muscular thigh, pumped faster and faster as she swiftly walked down the sidewalk and took him away from Valerie's car.

The powerful strength of his captors thigh muscle rocked his tiny body. The quick repeating of her tremendous steps, jerked his body violently within the tight entrapment. He could barely breath, and his head was turned toward her leg, he could smell the heated scent of a strong soapy laundry detergent. The sweet fragrance filled his head as he strained under the intense force of her mighty stride...

He wanted to escape from Valerie, but... what would happen to him now? This could be much worse, and he trembled with fear as his naked body slipped down deeper into the young girls giant pants pocket.

He tried as hard as he could to stay awake. The constant surge of her flexing muscle, squeezed and relaxed; pumping like a rubbery wall of compressing force. He couldn't move within the restricting pocket, and the heated air inside was becoming warmer and warmer.

He struggled around and tried to climb up toward the top. The sudden pressure of her large fingers pressed down upon him and shoved him deeper inside...

After a long wobbling ride, the continuous flexing motion finally slowed down, the sudden return of her slender fingers slipped inside of the pocket and roughly seized up his right arm.
Bill screamed out in fear as the gripping fingers suddenly clamped up around his wrist, the giant sized, thumb and finger, pinched tightly and slowly dragged him upward!

He was pulled out into the open air, and dangled far above ther ground. He screamed in terror as the giant girl slowly lifted him higher and raised him up before three huge female faces!

A squinting pair of greenish-blue eyes, suddenly appeared before him. The bright-red streak of hair that hung down over one side of her head, drastically contrasted against the rest of her shiny black mane.

Another set of peircing dark eyes, moved in from the side and squinted with intensity...
A third set of curiously wondering female eyes drifted into position and, along beside the others, completely filled Bill's entire view.

They were standing in a narrow alleyway, squatting down right next to a filthy, over flowing dumpster. Bill could see between their smitten faces, as the three of them huddled in a circle, surrounding him, while he dangled from his wrist, pinched between this giant girls fingertips.


"No don't, please, just let me go,... girls, please don't do this!", Bill cried out in terror!

Twirling around in a half circle, he dangled high above the pavement. Helplessly caught up between the fingertips of this giagantic teen-giantess.

The shortest one of the three, giant teens, spoke up with a spiteful outburst, "Do It, Brittany. You said that you would, now do it!".

"I don't know Becky, he's all sweaty an stuff...", the giant girl whispered.

Holding him slightly farther away, his blonde haired captress dangled him out infront of the other two girls.

Bill spun around and tried to reach up with his free hand. He grabbed for her thumb and was hastily shaken loose...

"Stop IT, you little bug. Quit squirming around, or I'll drop you!", Brittany ordered him.

The taunting shorter girl, quickly reached out and flicked him in the stomach with her sharp fingernail. The sudden punch knocked the air out of his lungs and he quickly passed out!




*

End Notes:

Thanks 4 reading, and please leave a comment.   ;`)

'Condemned' by wildcatman
Author's Notes:

This chapter will have a second part, 'Condemned' ~pt. 2',  will follow up from here, and Bill's torment will most likely continue...

 

 

____________________________________________







'Condemned'




Long shadows stretched across the street in front of the Beauty Salon. The afternoon sun setting low, cast an erie mystical haze all around the store front.

Brittany, Becky, and Ann, had been watching Valerie very closely for an entire week. The three teen girls had heard about the tiny man at the Beauty Salon, and how this black girl Valerie, was renting out his services.

None of them had ever had a boyfriend, and to hear about this real live, miniature man, was something that just had to be seen...



Upon laying their eyes on him, the teen-girls were utterly fascinated by the sight of him. After all three of them had gotten the most unforgetable pedicure, they were all, simply infatuated with the idea of having him, all to themselves.

Waiting around outside of the salon, every afternoon, watching her from across the street, the three teen-girls waited patiently for their chance...

Each day, they watched Valerie as she left the salon, taking the tiny man with her out to her car. Each afternoon, they watched her leaving. Each afternoon, it was the same routine; until this evening, when Valerie decided to run over to the store to grab a few extra items for her party.

The girls were finally rewarded for their efforts, their waiting game had finally paid off, when Valerie had decided to leave little Billy in the car with the windows down, while she ran into the market.


***


"Aww, he quit moving... is he dead?", Becky whispered.

"Look at 'em,... what's wrong with him?", Brittany said, as she held up the tiny little man and shook him around.

Bill's limp, naked figure, danced lifelessly from her fingertips like a little toy puppet...

The three teen girls encircled their miniature prisoner and closely examined his tiny, dangling figure. Becky, stood up and nervously looked out the alley way.

"Come on guys, let's get outta here. Put 'em in your bag, and we'll go and get something to eat. Then we'll take him home with us.", she told the other two girls.

Bill was completely unconscious, when he was hastily dropped into the bright yellow fanny pack. The nylon bag was hanging around Brittany's slim waistline, her tight jeans, highlighted with several rows of chrome studding, shimmering in the dim light as she turned around, so that she could see enough to zip the top closed.


~~~~


Brittany, a tall blonde with an extremely large framed body, stood nearly a head taller than her other two accomplices, her large breasts and wide set hips, gave her the all the confidence she needed to think that she was leader of their little group. Her big feet and long legs stood with a wide dominant stance, she picked up her left foot and clinched her toes around the thong in her flip-flop and worked her ankle... the rubber sole slapped the bottom of her foot, cracking with a slapping pop; her constant figiting and flipping her hair, would have drawn the attention of most any red blooded male... but, there wasn't very many men around.

Becky, the shortest one, was a petite little minx with black hair. Dressed entirely in black, the red streak of flaming red hair, contrasted with her pale face and gave her the appearance of one of those goth girls. She wore a clunky pair of black leather biker boots, stuffing her snuggly fit pants leg's down into the top of them, gave her the appearance of being much larger than she actually was.

She hated being so short. Everyone, was taller than her...almost everyone.

Ann, was a distant cousin of Becky's, she was only visiting for the summer, and she was the quiet type that usually kept to herself; until staying with her cousin Becky, she hadn't really hung around with any other girls her own age.

She had a very pretty face, doe eyed and innocent as she was, this summer would allow her to become someone entirely different, she could act tough when hanging with her 'punk' cousin Becky...


Home schooled, and two over-protective mothers, had given her a very sheltered life. One of her mothers, related to Becky's mother, had decided that she should spend some time with her cousin. So, while her parents went on a two month vacation, they concidered that this was the perfect time to do it.

She had gone along with her parents idea, but after she started to get to know her cousin Becky, she was starting to think that the whole thing had been a very bad idea...
Ann didn't quite feel right about snatching the tiny male, but she also didn't like the way that he was being enslaved by Valerie either.

Her sandy brown hair swept out around her face, consealing it behind the thick mane of honey colored hair. Her average sized figure, and extremely muscular legs, walked behind the other two girls and she followed along with them. Ann liked to run, and she had a record of running five miles every morning. Her well developed glutes, filled out the tight jeans like a second skin.

While wearing some of her cousins clothes; Becky had loaned her a sleeveless purple blouse that had tiny skulls printed all around it. Ann really didn't care for that type of thing, but she felt pressured to take it, because Becky had told her how 'cool' she looked wearing it.
The housing area was just a short distance away from where they were, and after stopping to grab a burger at the quickie mart, the trio strolled along the side streets and casually wondered back toward their own neighborhood.

The three of them looked like a punk rock band, laughing and squealing, jumping up and freestyle kicking, they nibbled at their cheeseburgers, and sipped their drinks; kicking at trash left on the sidewalk, as they wondered down the street together.


"So what's the plan?", Becky asked Brittany. "Anyone home at your house?"

"Uh-Uh, nobody but the freakin cock roaches".

" let's go in and see what's in the liquor cabinets, we can get a buzz and play with our little slave!"

"Yea, there should be some scotch whiskey left. 'Johnny Rotten', I think it's called...", Brittany snickered, and glanced back at their quieter companion...

"You drink?", she asked.

"No, but... there's always a first time for everything, right?", Ann tried to sound game for anything.

She didn't know why, but something about hanging around with these two girls forced her to behave differently than she ever had before...more open and outspoken. She knew that her self confidence was low, and she was trying harder to conseal it, by acting more boisterous and rowdy.

Ann watched Brittany's fanny pack bouncing around as the tall blonde shifted her hips expressively... Over, expressively...

Swiftly jerking from left to right, the little prisoner inside was getting tossed around like a cement mixer! Ann nervously wondered, what her two comrades were planning for the tiny little man.

Imprisoned inside the fanny pack, he had no chance of escape from them. She felt a sudden guilty pleasure, when she saw his naked body; neither of these girls had ever seen a naked male before, and Ann was, very curious.... all three of them were, and she was quite sure that the miniature man would be the 'main attraction' for the rest of the night.



***

Bill was suddenly awakened by something cold and wett. His face was getting drenched with a cold splashing of icy, dripping water...

He struggled to roll away for a moment, before he realized that his wrists and ankles were firmly strapped down. He was stretched out on his back, lying naked before three, giggling, female faces.

"Wake up, Wake up... the house is on fire!", Becky yelled out directly down into his tiny, startled face.

Bill opened his eyes and strained to lift up his head. He could smell the over-powering aroma of pure grain alcohol, and his stomach clinched up tight, as he suddenly found himself taped down to a small wooden platform.

The surrounding faces of the three tormenting girls filled the whole area above him; hovering tempestuously over him like, three taunting demoness, they smiled down upon his tiny form with sheer delight...

"See, I told you he wasn't hurt. Look at him, he's a strong little guy. Some kind of little, 'mini-marine' or something... ", Becky excitedly whispered.

Her heated breath drifted down from above, the sour smell of greasy burgers and whisky filled the air.

"This is really cool, huh?", Brittany said. "We can do anything we want with him. He's so little, he has to be like our little pet, ya know. Let's make a collar for him, and put him on a leash".

Becky started laughing and lowerd her face down. Her watery eyes sparkled as she casually burst out giggling directly above him... the sound waves rattled within the platform.

"I think we should make him LICK, our butt's!", she spluttered out!

"Eww, No... that's nasty!", Ann said.

"I don't want to hurt him, just 'torture' him!", Becky whispered, still uncontrollably giggling...

"Why don't you do what you said before, Brittany.... I want to see that!", Becky asked Brittany.

Brittany started laughing, "Okay, just let me get an ice-cube first!"

Bill couldn't believe it! He wanted to get away from Valerie but now....

He strained hard against the sticky tape. His wrist's started to pull loose, and he realized that he could probably get free, but he couldn't do it while they were all watching him. He would have to wait for his chance to escape,... if he was ever actually given the chance.

Ann's pretty eyes, drifted above him. She had a pityful look of dispair, as she inspected his tiny naked figure. Her slightly tanned skin, and youthful complection, was a sight of pure beauty.

Bill couldn't see someone like her hanging around with these other two girls. She was very pretty, and her innocent hesitancy to fall into their subjugations, gave him the insight that he might stand a chance with her...

Just then, Brittany returned with a glassful of small ice cubes. Pausing to stand before him in her bra and panties, she shook her hip's excitedly, shifting her butt, she laughed down into his small face. She knelt down and got on her knees, she lumbered closer and got positioned directly above Bill's bound figure.

"Eww, are you going to do it?", Becky squealed.

Brittany's lips curled up, and she smiled dominantly above him. Her hand raised up the glass and she allowed two of the ice-cubes to slide into her mouth. The clattering sound, clinked and clicked within her huge, open maul. Her large, hot mouth, steamed up and a smouldering fog drifted out around her teeth...


"Watch this.", she whispered.

Bill strained hard against the forceful pressure. The sudden coolness of her wett, slathering mouth suddenly compressed completely around his naked waist!

Her muscular tongue slipped around his upper thighs, and slithered between his open legs. He felt the pressure of her consuming lips; a vaccuum seal formed around his midsection, and he felt the most wonderful tingling sensation!

"M'm, uhm,...ahh", her vibrating vocals quaked within his entire body.

She was sucking on him; gently slathering his hips and legs, pressing the powerful tip downward against his lower belly, twirling and swirling her dextrous tongue all over him!

Becky's large face fell into his view, she was covering her mouth with her hand and struggling to keep from bursting out in hysterics...

Ann stood back, higher up, her face towered above them. Standing behind Brittanys head, Bill could see her watching with a look of confusion and curiousity.

The tall, beautiful girl blushed, and watched from above. Bill looked up at her and thrashed around beneath Brittany's giant, swallowing, mouth. Straining hard he reached out in a twisting motion and broke his right arm loose.

He pressed his free hand against her nose, despairately trying to push her away. Her heated breath escaped from the flairing nostrails, and she closed her teeth around his hip's...

"Ahhhh!", he screamed out in terror as her sharp teeth clamped firmly into his bare skin!

Brittany chuckled, slowly lifting her mouth away with a splattering wet pop!

"Mmm, taste's like chicken!", her splattering spittle sprayed across his naked body.

Exuberantly, gleaming down at her tiny male victim, she made kissing sounds and licked her large, cool lip's...a blueish tint from the cold ice had changed the color of them slightly.

"M'm, I think he might taste good with some whipped cream on top!", she teased.

Turning toward Becky, she giggled and said, "Too bad we don't have any...".

"My TURN!", Becky announced, as she shoved Brittany out of the way and positioned herself directly above their little slave.

Reaching down with her thumb and finger, she grasped his free arm and quickly taped it back down. Her pinching fingertips, easily pinned down his tiny arm, as she hastily re-applyed the wet tape.

"You're not getting away from me, little guy!", she snarled. "I want to take a bite out of your little butt!"

Without warning, Bill was suddenly swallowed up again!

Becky's sharp teeth tested his body. Gently biting down, she closed her teeth around his hips and teasingly gnawed on them...

His screaming only encouraged her, and she released a slow, hot breath, across his bound figure. Her lips pressed tightly over his chest and face, and she sucked firmly, just before pulling away with a powerful slurping pop!

'SMACK!'

"Ah, ha ha ha ha ha ha", she erupted with blasting laughter!

Bill suddenly felt the cool drafty air currants swirling across his drenched nakedness. He chilled from the sudden release, and shivered uncontrollably within the sticky bindings that held him spread eagle and prone.

Reluctantly, he looked down and noticed his poled-out erection, blushing with severe humiliation, he tried hard to concintrate his attention so that he could quickly dilute those arroused feelings.

Awkwardly, his cock grew stiffer as he struggled to think of something else!

The girl giants, hovering above him noticed it too, and suddenly became intently attracted to the sight of it.

Brittany gasped, and lowered her face down. "Look, he's getting hard!"

Becky moved her face in and studied it too. Both girls blushed and caught their breath, the sight of it, even at this miniature size, caused an awakening deep inside their young body's.

Glancing back and forth at his tiny cock, and each other, the three giantess looked on in amazement at the tiny-sized erection, his miniature manhood was standing out proudly, begging for some more attention...

"He wants to have sex with us?", Brittany whispered, drawing her face closer, she inspected the tiny stiffy and held her breath with fascination.

Bill strained to break free again, and was quickly covered with the three fingers of a large female hand. The shapely sharp fingernail, that floated above his face, playfully pressed down and pinned him aganst the surface underneath.

Crushing down firmly, Brittany held him under her hand, keeping him from wriggling around. She trapped his tiny-sized erection between her fingers and squeezed it... feeling the taut little muscle twiching within the crotch of her slender fingers.

"Stop squirming, little guy. If you want, we can easily take care of you...", she softly whispered.

Becky had stopped laughing, and was blushing with an intense curiousity. She felt a sudden stirring deep within her loins, and she felt as if she could not take a full breath...

Her cheeks flushed with a heated swelling, and she crossed her legs tightly and squeezed her thigh's together.

Ann had to sit down, her knees grew weak as she watched Brittany's fingers toying with the tiny mans penis. He began to gyrate his hips under her touch, as she playfully diddled with his straining muscle, she held her breath in anticipation, and relentlessly stroked it between her pinching fingers.

"Oh My God!", Becky squealed. "Look at 'em go!"

Little Billy Bob had lost all control of his body. The girl giantess had completely taken over, and her gripping fingertips proformed meticulously upon his infuriated erection!

Looking up above Brittany's right shoulder, he could see the sandy haired giantess, intently watching from above; Ann's eyes had glazed over with lust, an awe inspired expression of fascination and overwhelming desire, she looked as if, all she wanted, was to see him cumming ...

Becky reached down and slid her fingertip between his legs, she pressed it deeply into his butt and crushed his tiny balls. She held it there firmly, squeezing it up and holding him straining under the presssure...

"Ahhhh!", he screamed out and despairately struggled to get free of the tormenting fingertips!

Brittany's fingers worked faster and faster, as she focused her efforts on the task at hand.

She squinted down from above him and grinned like a cat playing with a baby mouse.

"Come on, come on,.... you can do it!", she teased him. Squeezing and twisting, she repeatedly thrust her fingertips at top speed.

"Cumm for us, little man!", she whispered. "Come on, ... you can do it!"

Bill felt like his head was going to explode from the pressure! He pulled hard against the tape and broke both of his hands free. He reached up and tried to grab hold of Brittany's thrusting fingertips.

He felt Becky's fingernail cupping his balls, and jabbing directly into his butt. His cock pulsed hard, and he jerked with overwhelming pleasure!

He spasumed and convolsed beneath her random stroking, straining to release his pent up load...

"Ah, agh, agh, agh, ahhhhh........

Brittany's voice broke tremendously.... "Damn,... look what he did!"

She hastily released him, to sit back and watch, while he shot his load across the wooden surface of her coffee table.

Wiping her hands off on her rug, she continued to watch the tiny little jets of spuirting cumm.

White flashes of streaking jets shot out from the tip of his little purple-headed cock. He seemed to deflate with the stream, and slowly pumped out everything he had...




*

End Notes:

Part two will be next, and we'll see if Billy Bob can get away from these devious little giantesses!  Thanks 4 reading and I look forward to any suggestions and comments...

;`)

Condemned~Part Two : 'Breakfast at Brittany's' by wildcatman
Condemed~ Part Two: 'Breakfast at Brittany's'



Bill rolled onto his back and groaned, moaning like an injured animal, his tiny naked body glistening in the dim glow of light coming from a distant lamp. He must have passed out, because when he lifted his head up to look around, he found himself completely alone.

He slowly sat up, and shook his head. The huge room was dead silent except for the occasional sound of soft breathing...

He suddenly realized that his arms were loose, but his ankles were still taped down to the floor. He reached down and started peeling away at the sticky band of heavy tape.

Within a few moments, he was free of the wide bindings that had held his legs apart, and he scooted back, and started rubbing his sore muscles. Every bone in his body felt numb, and his vision was slightly blurry.

He awkwardly stood up, rubbed his eyes and surveyed the entire room. He noticed the large barefoot, of a the sleeping giantess, Becky; poking out from under the tail end of a large blanket was the back of Brittany's head, she was sleeping soundly on the couch right next to Becky.

Ann was sitting propped up in a huge brown recliner, a colorful blanket pulled up around her waist, she looked as if she had tried to stay awake, and her eye-lids fluttered as she squirmed around and snuggled into the chair.

Bill suddenly realized that he could get away; if he could get down from the table top, and somehow find someplace to hide before any of them woke up...

It wasn't daylight yet, but he could feel that it was close to it, and he knew that he would have at least an hour or so to get as far away from here as possible!

Silently making his way across the wide plain, he stepped around a huge, crumpled pair of pink socks; while walking past an empty drinking glass, the sight of some sparkling moisture on the outer surface of the huge glass wall, awakened his senses, and he swiftly dropped to his knees and quenced his dry mouth, savagely licking off the draining condensation like a lapping hound.

He found a clean piece of cloth; a torn section of a paper towel that had been ripped away and thoughtlessly left lying there. He snatched it up, and folded it down as small as he could.

Tucking it under his arm he centered it, and quickly started toward the edge of the table.
Down on the carpeted floor, thirty feet below him, he saw a scruffy pair of black boots sitting haphazardly abandoned next to the back leg corner of the table. Becky's biker boots. The top of the right one stood up, and the other one was casually left lying on its side next to it.

Standing nearly eight-feet-tall, the black boot shortened the distance to the floor-'by' that much', and he studied the laced-up, ankle top, and concidered jumping down onto it.

He sat down on the edge of the table and let his feet dangle over the side. He pulled the folded towel out from under his arm and opened it up. Holding it out like a parachute, he figured that it might slow his freefall enough that he wouldn't land quite so hard.

Slipping causiously off the edge, he un-seated his naked behind and dropped like a rock, right down into the open boot top...

The sour smelling, female foot-oder, a tart, sweaty, stench; blended with the tough, black leather aroma. Bill landed directly inside the musty insole, he fell into the darkened cave and tumbled around inside.

The soft padding of the inner-sole cushioned his fall, and he could feel the large impression of the giant-sized foot that had been firmly embeded within it.

The thought of being trapped inside there, gave him the extra energy to quickly scramble up and out of the tube-like ankle top. He grabbed the sheet of paper towel and climbed down off of the boot.

Hastily wrapping the towel around his waist, he tucked the end down inside and quickly fashioned himself a makeshift loin cloth of sorts.... Feeling a bit more comfortable, Billy Bob started padding his barefeet quickly across the carpeting, headed for the huge couch next to the front door.

Making his way past a pair of very large flip-flops, he swiftly ducked under the corner of the huge couch and hurried back into the shadows beneath...




***



Becky was abruptly awakened when her foot was suddenly tossed off of the edge of the couch.
"Hey,... what the...", she blerted out!

"Get yur stinkin' foot outta my face!", Brittany exclaimed. "Get UP!"

"What?", Becky groggily responded. "What time is it..."

"Get OFF ME!", Brittany yelled.

Shoving her bed partner away, Brittany pushed the smaller girl off the couch and quickly sat up.

Becky hit the floor with a thump, and gasped in surprize as she struggled around inside the crumpled blanket and awkwardly sat up on the floor.

Leaning back against the couch, the black-haired goth-girl, threw the blanket away and started rubbing her eyes...

"God Brit, what's up with you...", she murmered, yawning and stretching out her arms.

Brittany suddenly stood up and pointed toward the coffee table.


"He's escaped.... Look, the littleman... he's gone!"


Ann sat up and quickly looked down at the coffee table, she looked all around on the floor and pulled her feet up into the seat of her chair...

"Where did he go... he couldn't have gotten far!", she exclaimed.

Brittany suddenly slid off the couch, dropping down on her hands and knees. Lowering herself into a crouching position, lowering her eyes, she scanned the surface of the carpeted space all around within the room.

Becky quickly joiner her, and rolled onto her belly; with decisive measure, she instantly began combing the shadowy area beneath the couch...

She instantly spotted something white... "There!", she bellowed out!

"Comeer you little bug!", she snarled!

Reaching her hand underneath the couch, Becky tried to grab the little man as he crawled away. Bob frantically wriggled across the dusty carpeting, squirming away, back further underneath, he traversed the musty, dust covered matting, despairately trying to avoid the giant girls fluttering fingertips...

"Noooo, leave me alone bitch!", he screamed! - just as her fingers fell upon him, squeezing up tightly around his ribs...

"Got ya!", she confidently whispered.

Dragging him out from under the shadowy couch, the miniature man wildly struggled within her grasp. She snickered delightfully, as she pulled her hand out into the light and held it up before her face.


Swiftly stripping away his loin-cloth, Becky smiled as she flipped it away, watching it, as it slowly fluttered to the floor.

"Tried to get away, Huh? Well, we'll just have to find something to put you in; keep you 'locked-up' from now on...", Becky whispered directly into his frantic little face.

Her huge mouth held just inches away, she puckered her lips and wrinkled her nose. Her sour breath flowed out as she released a slow exhale.... the rancid scent smelled of rotted meat and stomach acid; it took his breath away, as her large shimmering eyes refocused and examined her helpless captive...

When he finally stopped struggling, Billy Bob found himself surrounded once again. Brittany and Ann, flanked the smirking goth-girl, Becky, as she firmly gripped her fingers up tightly around him, squeezing him forcefully inside her powerful fist.

Ann leaned in closer and whispered, "Don't hurt him, Becky. He's really tiny, and you could actually break something doing that!"

"I'm not gunna hurt him, I'm going to squeeze the shit out of him though, if he ever tries that again!"

Brittany stood up and started for the bathroom, "Take him into the kitchen, we'll get something to eat. Maybe the little guy's just hungry, see if he'll eat something too".

"I'm going to take a quick shower first alright", Brittany said, as she disappeared down the hallway.

Ann followed Becky into the kitchen. Bill was hastily tossed onto the dining room table. He stumbled and clumsily fell down, after suddenly getting released from the girl's giant hand.

Ann pulled out a chair and sat down above him. She smiled warmly, looking down at him from above. She thought that he was so cute. His muscular little body was very strong, sexy, she loved to see him naked...And, she would love to get him alone, have him all to herself...

Bob looked up at the pretty girl, he knew that she was barely eighteen years old, and her fascination with him was very apparent. The look in her eyes seemed to be so warm and inviting... only, she was easily big enough to swallow him alive!

The sight of her inquisitive eyes sent a shock of fear throughout his body. He felt the safest around this one, but still... she was simply gigantic!

"Are you hungry?", she whispered softly. "What would you like to eat?"

Bill was starving. He nearly started to cry, as he tried to think of something to say...

"I don't care, just whatever you're having...".

His scruffy beard was starting to grow out, much longer than he had ever let it get before, and the constant itching was starting to drive him crazy. He scratched his chin with three fingers, vigorously bristling the bushy length of growth and rubbing his fingers through his hair, combing the long black mane of hair... he was starting to look like a member of the 'Greatful Dead'.

Ann giggled as she watched the miniature man. He was so perfectly small, for a girl her age, without any chance of ever really getting to know an actual, real live, man...she intently watched every move that he made...

His trembling little voice was strangely masculine, for someone so little... he was like a tiny action figure, he was so small though... even for a childs toy...he was much too delicate.

His tiny little arse, was perfectly small. She caught herself leering at it, and quickly turned away. Her thighs tightly crossed, she squeezed them together forcefully, as she felt that frustrating stirring sensation beginning to build-up deep within her loins.

"Would you ever concider going out with someone like me?", she started to ask.... "I mean, if we were the same size... if you were bigger, I mean... would you like to go out with a girl, like me?"

Billy Bob looked at her and smiled. He was starting to relax, and getting used to her. Ann wasn't going to hurt him, and he knew that she might even protect him, if need be...

"I think you're very beautiful, Ann. I would be a very lucky guy to ever get a chance to be with someone like you!", Bill yelled up at her large, wonderfully shimmering eyes.
"Really, you would?", she asked him.

"Sure!", Bill confirmed. "I would be thrilled to date someone like you, your very pretty, and I would like to get to know you better too!"

Just then, Becky came to the table and interrupted their conversation, "Alright little Romeo... ya wanna eat something, there you go!"

She hastily dropped a large piece of buttered toast down in front of him and turned toward her cousin Ann...

"Ya want some fried potatoes. There's some in that skillet on the stove, and the liquid eggs are in the fridge there if you want ta fix 'em, help yourself sweetie".

She flopped her pantie clad butt down into a chair and started shoveling large chunks of scrambled egg into her mouth...

Ann got up and walked into the kitchen to fix herself something to eat.

Bill was left to his own devices, as his pretty admirer stood up and stepped away from the table. Her turquoise colored panties tightly hugging her bubbly-buttox. Twitching quickly in short, snapping steps, as the sandy-haired giantess, short stepped her way into the small kitchenette.

Billy Bob couldn't look away, he leered at her muscular behind.... 'Nice', was all he could think... Damn Nice!

Brittany came bustling into the dining room with her hair twisted up around her head, the swelling aroma of humid, shampoo-flavored, steam, swirled around and filled the air. A terry-cloth robe tied around her waist, she sat down at the table and started to paint her fingernails.

"Did you fix everybody some eggs?", she asked Becky.

"No, just fix 'em yourself.... I'm not your cook!", she sharply snapped.

"God, you can be a real 'Ass' sometimes Becky!"

"Shut up, Brit, you know I'm not a 'Morning Person' ".

Ann giggled as she listened, watching her scrambled eggs sizzling inside the skillet., She scooped the spacula under them and flipped it over.

"Would you like some of these eggs Brittany?", she asked, glancing over into the dining room.

Brittany smiled at Becky with a smirk, and answered her, "Yes, and thanks... See Becky, 'That's, how a houseguest should act... take a lesson from your cousin, she's got integrity!"

"Yeah, whatever... she's real, 'righteous' and great, all that good stuff, I'm sure that will make my eggs taste even better, huh?", Becky murmered under her breath.

Bill was forced to listen to these two giantesses bickering, and he tried not to draw attention to himself as he nibbled at the burnt piece of toast and silently chewed.

He had nearly forgotten that these girls were giants. They seemed so normal to him as he sat with them at the breakfast table. He watched Ann slipping back into her chair and smoothly sit down. Her smile quickly returned, as she looked down at him.

"Here, have some...", she said.

Lowering a spoon down to his chunk of toast, she swiped some grape jelly onto it and lifted the spoon away.

Then she placed the spoon inside her mouth and sucked the remaining jelly away; still intently watching him, she squinted and softly giggled.

She handed a plate of eggs over to Brittany and then scooted her own plate closer. Becky had finished eating and started to get up from the table.

"I'll do the dishes, Okay...How's that?", she sorely said.

"Maybe, I'll make our little 'pet', do them for us... Ha, that would keep him busy for a while, Huh?", she added, chuckling like a large cat that had just filled her stomach, with something that she had captured and devoured alive.

"No, leave him be.... give the poor guy a break. He looks like he hasn't had one for a long time", Brittany said, as she started to paint her nails.

Glancing toward Ann, Brittany noticed her constantly watching their little prisoner. She could see that Ann was clearly becoming attracted to him.

Brittany liked that idea, and she knew that she could trust her, to keep an eye on him. Becky couldn't be 'trusted', and she didn't want to leave him alone with her...

"I've got a dentist appointment at twelve and you can drive me back from the office Beck. Ann can stay here,... play with the little dude while were gone... I'm sure that she won't mind keeping an eye on him!", Brittany casually announced.

Ann glanced away from him and smiled at Brittany with a look of delight in her surprized face, "sure,... I guess so, I'll make sure that he doesn't try to get away again".

Becky looked at the clock and back toward the tiny man. She licked some egg from the corner of her mouth and took a sip of juice.

"Well, I'll take a quick shower then, and get dressed. You think we could stop at my Mom's and get a few things from my room before we come back?", she asked.


Brittany focused on her fingernails and whispered quietly across the table, "Yeh, sure... whatever. We should be back by two o'clock Ann, just make yourself at home, and be sure to keep an eye on the little guy, I wouldn't want anything to happen to him".

Bill took another bite of his toast and looked back up at Ann's smiling face. He lowered the large chunk of bread down to cover his naked crotch, he chewed the grape flavored mouthful and instantly started to think of some way to get this girl to help him....




*
End Notes:

Please review!  Next chapter will be a bit more interesting...

;`)

Julianna's Web / Sam & Marie by wildcatman
Author's Notes:

This chapter gives us a quick glimse at what's happening with Jim, and then switches back to see what Marie is doing with Sammy.

Kind of a catch-up chapter, and a set-up for the next scene...

 

 

 

_______________________________________

 







'Julianna's Web'/ 'Sam and Marie'



Jimmy couldn't see anything,... just the tightly wrapped interior, of the dark blue material that made up the gigantic pair of satin underpanties. The lacy, well worn garmet, sealed him tightly inside, pressing him; holding him bound against her enormous underbelly.



A dim glow of bluish tinted light, barely shone through, reflecting-, and turning his vision into a blurry, blue colored haze of steam; a breath-taking 'sauna-like' heat...

A Sweltering heat.... Facing directly into the slathering wetness; a twin set, of very large, ultra-soft, pillow-like lips. His entire body firmly bound against the wall of moist skin.

Curly strands of wirey, golden hair, forming a heart shaped, matted tuft, just above the moist 'Y'-shaped slit, encircling the swollen area and outlining it with a rashe of prickly razor stubble.

Positioned perfectly within the softness of the satin fabric, the huge lips seperated, his feet spread wide apart. Jim was straining to steady himself, as her magnificent legs worked back and forth on each side of him.

Shifting him from left to right in a sauntering, slow gate... his gigantic blonde captress casually walked along, holding him as her prisoner within her tight pantie's!

The overpowering aroma of her giant pussy swelled within the tight pocket, filling his head with the hot pungent steam of her magnificent female body.

His arms and legs bound tightly into the large sheet of blue smoothness, permanently attached to the taut garmet, all he could do was fight for a breath of heady, intoxacating air. The huge, muscular walls of firmness surrounding him completely between her thighs; the entrapment, releasing a constant and steady flow of incredible heat.

It felt like it was well over 100 degrees in there, and her thrusting thigh muscles, constantly pumping, creating even more friction as she casually stepped along.

Julianna's giant body moved very slowly; for her miniature prisoner, it seemed in massive proportion. The tremendous weight of her legs, lumbering as she moved, sweeping in a scissoring motion; the huge muscles flanked him on each side.

They seemed so massive in size, compared to him, that he wondered if the tormenting giantess had forgotten that he was still down there, trapped inside her panties...



Just a few hours before, Julianna had slipped into her short skirt; she found the matching blouse, and pulled it over her shoulders. The brightly colored outfit looked like something she would wear out on a friday night; barely long enough to disguise her bulging panties, effectively consealing her tiny prisoner trapped down between her legs, she giggled with delight as she slid into her car and settled into the leather seat.

She decided to drive to the mall and walk around through the crowds of other women. She parked by the front entrance and headed for the food court. The place was super crowded, and she loved the idea that she could casually meander through this hoard of gathering women and none of them would even have a single clue, that she was carrying a little male passenger trapped inside her pantie's!

When she walked inside, she could feel his tiny, bound body, rubbing up and down against her most sensitive area. She was becoming so wett. She felt herself growing arroused even more, as she walked past a group of young girls, thinking to herself... "If 'they' only knew!"

She had toyed with men before, tying them up to her bed, and just leaving them there all alone while she would go out to the bar, for the evening... It was so erotic to know that they would be there, waiting for her when she got back...

She had used men for money, and she had simply used them, just because she could, but... 'this time'... she could do anything that she wanted with this miniature little person, and 'nothing' felt so good,... so complete,... so supremely pleasurable, as to feel him squirming around inside her hot satin panties, completely helpless to do anything to stop her!

She felt so powerful. Her pussy, was soaking wett. Saturating the crotch of her underware so much, that she had to go into the bathroom to wipe herself dry!


***


"Please, let me go!", Jim screamed out in frustration!

When the cooler outside air swirled around him, he looked up into the brightly lit sky and pleaded with the gigantic blonde. She simply smiled down at him with a look of ascendency and subjugation. Her large blue eyes, twinkling like exspensive jewels...

The encircling mane of sparkling blonde hair surrounding her face, as she bent down from above and pulled out a long length of toilet paper. Wrapping it casually around her fingers, she pushed her hand down smoothly between her legs and worked it around over her crotch.

Jim was stranded down between her knees as she sat down on the toilet seat. He watched from below, as her hand plunged down beneath the edge of the open seat and swiftly dried off her steaming pussy.

Her smile grew wider as she finished up, teasingly spreading her legs apart wider; tightening up his bindings and forcing him to spread eagle...

The toilet stall was like a towering stainless steel canyon, raising up above them, and isolating them from the outside world. Trapped within her smooth legs and bound up tightly, the miniature little man had no chance of escape.

Caught like a bug in the spider's web, Jim struggled within the restraints and bounced around in the soaking wett crotch panel like an uplifted trampoline.

With sheer terror in his miniscule eyes, he screamed up at her in despair!


"Please, Julia... don't leave me in here. I'll do whatever you want, just untie me and get me outta here!"


"M'm, anything?", she teased him.


He was saturated in her sticky juices, completely covered from head to toe in the tangy essence of her inflamed vulva. The sticky jelly-like oil, had matted his hair and nearly suffocated him.


"Aww, what's wrong, Jimmy. Don't you like my pussy?", she whispered.

Widening her knees apart, the tight satin material stretched tighter and pulled his arms and legs further apart...


"Yes, yes, anything....Agh, god... please, stop!", Jim strained under the extended pulling force!


H'm, I'll have to think about that...".


Suddenly, she stood up and swiftly pulled him back up into position. He was wedged in tightly to her moistening lips, and replaced right back into the sweltering gash of her massive womanhood!

He felt the jerking motion while she adjusted the waistband of the 'curtain-like' skirt. Her hips wriggled slightly before she stepped sideways and walked out of the restroom stall. The returning heat, exploding around him as the tightly woven satin sealed up around her body and wrapped him tightly inside again...the oven-like heat rebounding almost instantly!

The constant shifting motion started all over again. Julianna was simply walking along, her high-heel's clicking on the solid surface of the floor below, her footsteps blending in with a multitude of many others. Somewhere inside the Metro-mall complex, a busy Sunday Night Matinee was drawing a crowd, and the shuffling scuffle, of hundreds of giantess feet clambered all around them.

Julianna was tingling all over, she loved the sensation of his tiny naked figure strapped tightly into the entrapment of her satin panties.

Casually walking through the crowd, Julianna's minskirt covered hips, shifting smoothly, switching sides, rolling out,..swinging back, flexing as she steps along on her six-inch heel's; left side... right side, left side, right side: Captain Jim was jerked and shifted along in-time, spread eagle and straining, switching to the left, and to the right...repeatedly jerked back and forth with each of her gigantic strides!




***



Meanwhile, back inside Jane and Marie's apartment...

Marie sits on her bed with her newest little miniature man. Looking down at the top of his head, she marvels at his quantness. She wonders, and worrys, about little Jimmy and what her 'self-centered', and overtly arrogant, older sister Julia, was doing with him...

Marie stretches out on her side, pulling her feet up behind her while lying on her bed, she listens to the local weather report and glances down at the sight before her.

Sam sits cross-legged next to her bare leg eating a cheese cracker; his antimated movements seem so surreal from her perspective. She imagines herself shrinking down to his size, just so that, they could be together...

She had changed into her sweat-pants and baggy T-shirt, she decided to just relax for a while with the radio on. She hoped that Julianna would bring little Jimmy back in one piece.

Reaching out to pick up her drink, she reaches directly over Samual's head and picks up the tall glass from her end-table(an old packing crate).

A few droplets of icy-cold water drip down from the outside of the glass and splash onto his naked back. He instantly reacts, and jumps-up from his position next to her large knee. Jerking around from the sudden soaking, he yells out in surprise;

"Hey!", watch it! That's cold!", his squeaky voice shoots up at her!

Marie is surprised, startled out of her thoughts, she quickly jumps in response to his sudden, shocked reaction; shaking the bed as she suddenly shifts her weight, moving her drink away in one swift motion...the bed jerks sideways!

Sam is thrown off balance during the quaking motion, as the large bed shifts, he falls backwards tumbling down next to her bare naked leg!

"Oh, I'm sorry! I didn't realize... are you Okay?"

"Get me outta here!", he screams. Looking up to see her smooth inner-thigh disappearing into the open tunnel of her loose pant leg.

The super soft bed cushion, allows Marie's hip to sink down nearly halfway into it, and as it does, her weight creates a deep crevase along the side her body.

Marie can't help herself from chuckling at the comical sight of this fully grown man, as he struggles around trying to pull himself out of the soft gutter in the mattress, stuck down in the crack right next to her crotch...

"Hang-on!", she says. Lowering her extended index finger, down before him, so that he can grab a hold.

Carefully extracting him from his entrapment, Marie slowly pulls him up onto higher ground. Sam lets go of her finger and drops to his knees. He crawls out, a little further away and turns to face her...

"Where's Jim?", he yells up to her!

In their short introduction, he has said very little to her, and after she had came back from the kitchen with some food, he had been given enough time to think about what he had heard her saying, as she spoke to her mother.

He distinctly, heard her say the name 'JIM', and he just knew that she was referring to his missing Captain, Captain Jim Strum...

Marie heard his question, but she was thrown off gaurd... she didn't want to scare him, if something 'did' happen to his miniature comrade, while with her sister, she was reluctant to tell him what had happened to him.

She pretended not to hear him, and started to raise up from her bed. She swiftly reached down and started to pick him up...

"Hey,... I want to know where my friend is...", Sam yelled out!

Marie still ignored his tiny voice and gradually tightened up her enclosing fingers. Wrapping his naked little body up inside her fist, she grips him up and carefully lifts him off the bed...

"Come on, let's go and get cleaned up. Tomorrow will be a long day, and I think that we could both use a good nights sleep".

"Wait a, hey... wait a minute!", Sam cries out, as he is swiftly shifted around and thrust out above the floor.

Marie jumps out of her bed and walks across her bedroom. She grabs some clean undies in her free hand and opens her door. She quickly walks down the hall and steps into the bathroom, shutting the door behind her, she locks it and steps toward the huge bathtub...

Sam watches nervously from her hand as she quickly prepares to undress right then and there...

He is held up next to her hip as she still holds him, and uses her thumb and finger to slide her sweat shorts down.

He slides down along the side of her thigh along with them. Her towering figure raising up higher, as he slides downward. Her hands work quickly, and as she sweeps him around, still holding him inside her hand, she undresses herself and steps naked into the shower stall.

Sam struggles to hang on, as she squatts down before the shiny faucet and turns on the water.

He is suddenly lifted up, and released on the ledge next to the shampoo shelf, and he backs up against the wall to brace himself...

Marie seems to bare no concern for his presence, as she stands completely naked in front of him. Her towering figure looming above him as the shower water kicks in, and begins to spray out across her naked skin.

The tiny man looks up in awe, as he takes in the incredible sight of her magnificent figure.

Marie's shapely form stands before him like a goddess.... her exquisite beauty had been hidden beneath her frumpy outfits, and he had no idea how extremely beautiful this young giantess really was!





*




End Notes:

Please review!

'Maries Sexual Awakening' by wildcatman
Author's Notes:

This chapter will attempt to explain some of the actions, that these giantesses have desplayed toward the miniature men.  Their feelings, and thoughts, are somewhat different. Being on this parallal planet, that is made up of 'nearly' an all female, population...

Marie has a sudden realization... 

'Maries Sexual Awakening'



The tiny man, Samual, stood naked on the edge of a wide, smooth shelf. Craining his neck to look up at the giantess, he backed up against the wall and huddled down.

Marie's towering, naked figure, stood over him; from his perspective, the young giantess looked every bit of fifty feet tall...


Far below her, down at the bottom shelf, (the top of the porcelain bathtub) he was just below her knee level; at that height, he was forced to look way up, dozens of feet higher above him, just to see past her hips.

Her slim, skinny figure so long and lean, the well toned muscles of her body, glistening in the flowing stream of pulsating water. Her medium sized breasts, although not very large, were perfectly formed and stood out from her chest proudly... their perky, taut nipples, grew stiff as the splattering spray from the shower washed across them.

Her tight stomach muscles, drawing up and narrowing the area around her waist, giving it that shapely, hour-glass figure.

Quickly and casually, she lathered up her black hair, at the sametime she let the shower spray across the back of her shoulders; turning her backside toward him, Sam was suddenly staring up at the rounded globes of her glourious behind.

He wondered what she was planning for him... was she going to keep him as her 'pet'?
She didn't seem to care in the least, that she was standing there baring her nakedness before him, going about her regular bathing routine as if he wasn't even there.

Sam concidered Maries casual actions, he reasoned that this giant girl's 'nonchalant attitude', was that she had nearly always been around other females; an all girl school, and living in a nearly all girl population. The majority of the population being female, meant that most of them had no idea what a man was...



Living on this gigantic planet, as a giantess, and the fact that she had never been with a male of her own species. A simple shower with her tiny friend was nothing; sexual thoughts had never actually entered her mind. Like Elsa and Giselle, they were simply fascinated by the fact that this tiny person was just so much smaller than they were, and they could do anything that they wanted, and he couldn't do anything to stop them; having never been with a boy, (their own size) nothing sexual had ever entered their minds.

Although, for Sam... he could think of several possabilitys, but forcing himself to concentrate on his own personal situation, he reconcidered everything...

Was she collecting these tiny men and selling them? Could he trust her...she didn't say anything about Jim, and he wondered why she ignored his questions.

He knew that she had heard him, when he asked her about Jimmy and, he couldn't keep himself from wondered why she didn't tell him anything; was she hiding something?

Like Captain Jim had said before, he figured that there was a very good possability that, there may have been others 'their size', (from earth) -that could have been pulled into this huge planets gravitational pull.

How many ships had disappeared out in space; from earth, in the last few years, there had been two other ships that had simply never returned, and Jim and Sam both realized that there could have been a whole lot more over the last decade.

Had something happened to Captain Jim? Jane, Marie's mother, said that he was taken away by her sister,... Julianna, was this 'Julianna', actually going to bring him back?
Sam was beginning to wonder about everything...



~~~~~

Marie had handled him very gently, and had given him plenty to eat. He felt alot better since he got away from those tormenting fat girls, Elsa and Giselle.

He had been tormented by those two, for so long, that he was nearly sick. His mind had became numb, and he had drifted into an extended state of depression. Bruises, and scabs covered his backside; teeth marks, and nail scratches.

His radical, and ultimate escape from Big Brenda's house, was really, in actuality... a suicidal act!

He couldn't take it anymore, and as he ran past Brenda's feet, he was sure that the big woman would quickly react upon seeing him, and impulsively 'stomp-him' flat...

...his continuous torture would then finally be over.


However 'miraculously', - as it was... He had sprinted right between her feet and, without being seen, he flew right across the middle of the big woman's kitchen floor!

Neither of the young girls had noticed him, and Brenda had turned away from the door just as he ran out from under her, and at the same time.... Marie was there to save the day, and hold the door wide open for him!

...allowing him to escape from their torture, and get away; Marie had saved his life... and Sam fully realized that too!

Marie had saved him from being eaten alive by those two hungry girls, and he owed her his life for that simple act. When she had held that door open, allowing him to get away, and then...

....ultimately rescuing him from the great outdoors, by collecting him up inside her purse and carrying him away from there and back to her home.



~~~~~


Sam looked up at her, longingly. His fear had largely faded away, feeling a bit confused, he wanted to 'believe' that he could trust Marie. Her great size, simply overwhelmed him though.

Standing so closely, looming above him, her giant female figure towered so enormously over him, It was very difficult to trust, 'anyone' that was just so much 'physically' larger in sheer size!

Even a beautiful girl like Marie,... still so much bigger than him; she was a giantess, and from her perspective, Sam -was like a little, naked doll.

'SWOOSH!' !!! Water splashed across his face and chest...

He was abruptly startled from his deeper thoughts,... the sound of the water suddenly shutting off, and the sound of the constant surge of pressure swiftly stopping.

Marie squatted down and lowered her face before him. Her voice reverberating within the steaming white stall...Soaking wett hair matted to her neck and shoulders, her sparkling eyes glimmering so brightly before him;

"Come on, littleman... let's get you cleaned up too!"

Sam stood dumbfounded, as her pruny fingers wrapped around his naked waist and encircled his entire body. Her hand swallowed him up, and gripped tightly around him...

He was taken up from the shelf and lifted up next to her breast. She stood back up, and stepped out of the tub. He was taken to the sink and lowered down next to the edge of it, softly released to stumble out onto the counter top.

Still blankly staring up at her naked boob, his eyes affixed to the standing nipple; it wobbled around, tracing a small circle in the air as her weight shifted, when she stepped over to the counter and suddenly bent down over it.

Large droplets of water dripped down all around him, splattering across the counter top; dripping down from her hair, the raining splatter splotched up the dry counter within just a few moments...it was like being caught out in the rain during a quick spring shower!
Sam awkwardly stepped backward, away from her.

His half-erect member, standing out straight; bobbling around from his waist, he stood naked and suddenly ashamed of himself, he couldn't conseal it from her view as she looked down and noticed the tiny mans arrousal.

Marie was surprised to see it... she felt strangely arroused at the sight of it. She didn't think that she had done anything to 'bring-it-on', and she lowered her face down closer to examine her little friends 'uplifted' appendage.

She 'did', find his tiny, little body, very sexy. The heart-shaped patch of curly black, chest hair, nearly covering his entire chest. His muscular legs, and his arms looked very developed.... he was strong, and if he had been larger, (her size) Marie would have been quite intimadated by him!

Sam's heart quickly started racing, as he watched her enlarging face growing closer and closer.

He felt her release a heavy breath, and the stiff breeze swept across his tiny figure, swirling around between his legs.

Marie smiled, and squinted her eye's. She studied him closely; her eye's darting back and forth between his cock and his reddening face.

Whooooosh! , she blew out another breath... only this time it was 'intensional', and she puckered her lips to direct the flow of air exactly were she wanted it!

Sam was standing sideways, and he quickly turned his back to her as he felt the powerful gust of heated wind surging across his waist and thighs!

It lowered to his butt, and steadily continued for an extended slow release...


"Awe, so cute, are you glad to be with me... I didn't know that you felt that way, but, I'm Glad that You Do!", she excitedly exclaimed!

She had watched her mother just a few days ago toying with little Jimmy, and she had practically raped him right there in the palm of her hand...Marie hadn't even been touching little Sam, and he was just as hard as Jimmy was....

Marie thought that her mother had forced herself upon Jimmy, and Marie had done nothing to this one, and he was getting just as hard,... just looking at her!?!?

She felt a sudden wash of sexual excitment; a heated warmth of pleasure spread throughout her entire body. She felt confused, and surprised, that she could have that effect on a male?

She wondered what she had done to cause this? She wanted to ask him, but his face had changed color so much, that she realized that he was 'somehow' ashamed of himself?.....she saw nothing that he should be 'ashamed' of'?

What was happening? Was he so excited just looking at her....she suddenly felt ashamed of herself...she had no idea where these feelings were coming from, but she suddenly felt very uncomfortable.

Marie swiftly plugged the sink and turned on the water. She impatently waited for the right temperature, and added a squirt of liquid soap; swirling her fingers around in the water, she formed a heavy froth of suds and, after the level was just right for him, she shut the water off.

She reached up and grabbed a small washcloth and dipped some of it into the water...

"Would you like to just soak for a while?---I, can, um... come back in a few minutes and get you, okay?", she whispered down to him,

he stood with his naked backside toward her...

Sam nodded his head in agreement, and waited for her to exit the bathroom.




*
End Notes:

Please review!   ;`)

'A Crude Awakening' by wildcatman
Author's Notes:

Sam is left in the bathroom, as Marie falls asleep, leaving him in there for the entire night. He wakes up alone and has to figure out whats going on... 

'A Crude Awakening'



Sam sat his naked butt down on the edge of the pool-sized sink. He watched the giantess Marie, wrapped in a pink towel, as she slowly closed the bathroom door and disappeared.

Grabbing the edge of the washcloth, hanging over the side, he slid down into the soapy, hot water and let himself sink down to the very bottom...


The water temperature was a little bit too hot, but it really felt good to just soak it up and let the heat pull some of the soreness out of his battered body. It felt nice to actually get some time to himself.

Slowly rising back up to the surface, he popped his head up and slung the water out of his hair. He floated on his back, slowly sweeping his arms around in the foamy wall of suds, three feet thick; completely surrounding him; he had to kick his feet around to open up a clearing in the center of the pool.

After washing the dried chocolate pudding out of his arm pits, and some other areas that had started to chafe, he washed his hair and just floated quietly...

He closed his eye's and tried to relax. He took a deep breath and slowly released it, the only sound was the perfect rhythm of the steady, 'plopping' splash of dripping water. The Large, over-sized faucet, leaked and...with each droplet, that was as large as a medium coffee-cup,-(his scale), the sound hitting the surface of the water, made a resounding, double-splash; 'Pla-shooop', 'Pla-shooop', 'Pla-shooop'.

He began to drift off and fall asleep...still weightlessly floating within the bathroom sink, he awoke startled, jerking his head up and looking all around.... false alarm... nobody there...

He closed his eyes again and forced himself to try and relax... 'Pla-shooop', 'Pla-shooop', 'Pla-shoop'....

He opened one eye,...and secretly squinted, looking across the edge of the sink counter, he scanned the whole area; everywhere that he could actually see, which was only the vast open space of the inside of the empty bathroom...

Looking across the room, he felt his eyelid's becoming heavier, and he felt a sudden yawn coming on.... he was getting so sleepy, so tired...

He yawned again, and tightly squeezed his eye's shut,...only for a breif moment, then he jerked his head up and looked all around... nothing... he chuckled to himself; the thought of being so unnerved, by a couple of little girls... god, he thought to himself, "I gotta relax!"

Sam closed his eye's again and stretched out. The water was starting to cool down, and his skin was becoming very wrinkled and all pruney... he felt like he had had enough bathing, and he thought that he would try and climb back up the wash clothe and get back out ontop of the sink counter.

Just a few more moments he thought..., "...just another ten minutes, and then I'll climb out".


He closed his eye's again, and relaxed all over, 'Pla-shooop',...'Pla-shooop',... 'Pla-shooop'.
He drifted off..... and laid floating out flat in the water. He slipped into a deep sleep, and for what felt like, only a few moments, must have been longer because when was awakened, he felt something pressing against his back, he snapped his eye's open and realized the water was gone, and he was lying in the bottom of the sink,... shivering with chills!

He sat up and looked around. The bright ceiling light shone like a dim moonlight, and the small stained glass window above the toilet was glowing with the dawn sunrise...

Sam quickly got to his feet and walked over to the wash cloth. He grabbed the edge and started climbing up. He was just about to reach the top when the cloth started slipping..., he swiftly grabbed for the edge of the rim to get a solid hold, and he held on tightly to the counter top!

The washcloth slipped free and unsuspectingly slid down into the sink. He strained hard and gradually pulled himself up!

He barely managed to get out of the sink, by just a slim chance, he had hooked his elbow over the side, and it stuck into some droplets of splattered toothpaste. The thick paste stuck to his arm and helped to hold him. He was lucky that the giants hadn't wiped it up; it just happened to be right there, in the right spot!

He pulled hard, with everything he had, slipping on the cold surface, he pulled himself up and out, thrusting his legs, he slipped up over the edge and flopped down onto the counter top on his back and gasped with relief...

Standing up, he walked to the edge and looked down into the huge sink. It appeared so much deeper without any water in it.

The plug had pulled out, he realized now... as he stood naked, still shivering slightly, bending down with his hands on his knees, he caught his breath.

Marie must have forgotten about him. It had to be around six o'clock in the morning and Sam realized, that he had just soaked in that tub for the entire night.

He looked around on the wide-counter area. A few bottles of lotion lined the back wall under the tall mirror. A folded towel next to the edge of the counter drew his attention. He had to walk all the way around the large sink, to get over to it, he silently walked the circular pathway leading around the backside. He admired the sight of the huge faucet, and made his way to the other corner.

A tooth brush longer than his own height, had been thoughtlessly abandoned; well worn bristles and a bent handle told of the stress and strain that it had suffered.... it laid sideways, tilted and abused, it's scars could reveal the strength that it's owner had used against it...

The soft tan colored towel was as large as a king sized bed. Sam fell into the center of it and grabbed one corner up and pulled it around his naked body. He left his head out, and looked up into the ceiling. The sunrise was begining to glow brighter, but he could tell that a storm was coming... the sound of an 'erie vibrating thunder' rumbled off in the vast distance...

He wondered how long it would be before Marie returned for him...he hoped that she hadn't completely forgotten about him.

He felt warmer tucked into the towel, but it was still slightly chilly inside the gigantic bathroom, he wriggled down between the folds and tucked himself deeper into the large towel.



***



He had nearly fallen asleep, when the sudden sound of the rattling metal doorknob alerted him. He raised up his head and quickly looked toward the door!

The sight of a towering giantess appeared. Entering the room, the door swept out and the large female figure slipped inside and turned away to slowly close the door... a sharp pang of adrenaline shot into the pit of his gut as he saw the mussed-up tangle of ruffled blonde hair!

The see-thur robe that high-lighted her figure, did nothing to conseal her naked body. Her backside shifted as she turned back around and stepped toward the toilet. Sam ducked his head down into the towel and held his breath...

He heard her drop the toilet seat down and release a shuddering breath, her loud perfume filled the entire room. The sound of a large, dribbling stream of water, tinkled within the muted basin of the toilet. The air was filled with her scent, a mixture of tart perfume, blended with cigarette smoke and spoiled whisky.

The sweet aroma of her presence, sent a shock of fear throughout his tiny-sized, trembling figure...

It was Jane. She was inside the bathroom with him, and she didn't know that he was right there on the sink counter within her reach!

He slowly pulled the towel away from his face to see what the giantess was doing. He could see her face tilted down, as she looked blankly forward, her blood-shot eye's unfocused and milky, she glaired into the light of the bathroom and concentrated on emptying her bladder.

Sam did nothing. He couldn't move, frozen with fear, he laid perfectly still and watched the towering form of Marie's mother as she stood up and wiped herself. Her body bending forward, she turned her head and reached back to flush the toilet.

The sudden gushing sound, erupted within the basin, and the crack of the lid snapped as she dropped it down and stepped forward... right up to the sink counter!

The water burst out from the faucet, as it was suddenly turned on, and the shadow of her towering figure blocked out the ceiling light above him. He shuddered with fear, as he wondered if she would try and use the towel....


He had just thought of that, ...when he was roughly jerked sideways, and dumped out onto the cold surface of the brightly lit sink counter!


Jane's huge face filled the sky above him. She looked down at him and squinted with a scowling, scrunched up face... she was surprized, and yet she stood blankly peering down upon him like a deer in the headlights of an oncoming car!

Casually wiping off her hands, she stood dominantly over him and studied his surprised reaction to her sudden appearance.

Large pointing nipples stabbed into the sheer covering of the nightgown, and her naked body moved smoothly beneath the material. Blurry motion, and scruffy friction sounds, as she turned and leaned into the edge of the counter. Propping her left thigh against the side, the mature blonde giantess settled herself over him and looked down with a growing desire...

Her rough, raspy voice, seemed to scratch his eardrums, as the soundwaves split all around him!
"Well, where did YOU, come from?"

Her brow wrinkled, and she lowered her face down slowly... Her breath swirled out of her open mouth, and the heated scent stung his eye's!

"Oh, Marie must have left you in here,... awl, look-at-Ya... all clean, and so mini-mini,...so CUTE!"

Sam could do nothing as she wrapped her cool fingertips around his naked body and gently scooped him up.

He was swiftly lifted up higher, and brought before her puffy-swollen eye's... she studied his tiny features, and held her breath. As she firmly grasped his miniature sized body, her eyebrow's lifted up, and she slowly smiled with a powerful look of supreme satisfaction.

"H'm, what ta-do, with such a sweet-little-thing?", she softly whispered.

Her thumb covered his chest, and she squeezed tightly. Pinching his ankle up, with the fingers of her other hand, she pulled his right leg out straight and forced him to expose his naked body.

He was turned around and dipped down, held awkwardly upside down,... shifted closer to her face. She casually inspected his miniature sized groin. His resistance to her large fingers done nothing to defy her.

Her large eye's flickered with close examination; her soft giggle echoed within the bathroom sink column like an excited little girl playing with a puppy!

The sharp edge from her fingernail, slipped into his butt-crack and seperated his thighs, forcing him to move, she easily manipulated him like a puppet, slightly stabbing him in the anus, she forced him to push out his hips, shoving his privates out before her glimmering eye's!



Hanging upside down before her huge face, he struggled uselessly. She effortlessly toyed with him, wrestling his resisting little figure into any position that she wanted...


"H'uh, so tiny,... my little pinky finger is bigger than that,.... I wonder what it tastes like?", she huskily whispered.

Gasping from the sudden surge of pressure, he braced himself within her giant fingers. An intense heat completely enveloped his entire mid-section!

Desparately grabbing at her large, leathery knuckles, he wriggled around as the swift and sudden heat of her giant mouth closed around his naked body; vaccuuming suction, and slick, scorching salava, splashed around his waist and instantly began boiling away at his nakedness...

"Mummm, Ummm, Ummmm, Ummm", a shuddering vibration overtook his paralyzed figure!

Her huge lips clamped around his waist, sucking him in-between the heated seal, her giant mouth began to devour him completely! He threw his head back and gasped for air...

"Slurp!" "Slurp", her tongue swiped across his lower belly.

Her huge teeth clamped down, rubbing against his thighs and hips. Her breath released from her dark nostrils, blasting down across his face...

"Ahhhhhh!", he screamed out in frustration, as he felt the biting teeth clamping around him!

The giant, female tongue, slipped in and out. Working around, stabbing between his open thighs, it pumped in and out, thrusting like a hot, slippery piston. Pressing against his balls, the dexterous snake-like muscle, flicked wildly, fluttering the knobby tip between his seperated thighs and diddling his mini-little balls like a pair of tomato seeds!

His body went numb as he began to convulse, jerking wildly with frantic, orgasmic pleasure! His cock swelled to enlarge, as the twirling tip of Jane's giant tongue whipped it around in tight, little circles, ... almost instantly, his balls exploded like fire, and he jolted with pumping exhultation!

Jane mercilessly continued with her sucking assult. Not until she felt the hot, squirting jizz, peppering the roof of her mouth, did she release her hold and break the overbearing suction.

She let his thrusting hips flail around, as she dropped him into the palm of her hand and watched him jerking his hips and fucking the open air...

Her mouth popped as she licked her lips. "Mm, I don't know,... tastes sweet, like honey?"

Her laughter echoed within the walls of the bathroom as she released her hold and let him fall back into the pillow-like towel. He flopped around like a fish out of water, still cumming like an electric pump, his jolting hips humping uncontrolably!

Jane watched the tiny man with shimmering eye's,... she felt amazed that she could do this to him so easily! She loved the fact that she had just performed so well, and she delighted in the sight of him as he wallowed around, humping the towel relentlessly... moaning and groaning with orgasmic compeltion.


Savoring the moment, she intently watched him. He slowly wore down and collapsed, curling up into a fetal position. She giggled at the sight, and stepped out of the bathroom.


"TIME TO GET UP, MARIE!", she bellowed out!





*
End Notes:

Next Chapter,... we'll have to check on Billy Bob and Ann.  Then, we'll see if Jim is still alive!

Please leave a comment, and a suggestion or two,...

 

Under Ann's Watchful Eye by wildcatman
Author's Notes:

Bill and Ann get to spend the day alone together...

~'Crack-BoooooM!'~


'Lightning flashed', and the air 'kra-acked', ~ the sudden flash of light, illuminated the entire western sky, followed directly by the long, rolling thunder..... the advancing thunderstorm swept through the area so fast that it was bound to be a short lived storm.

Huge black clouds were rolling in,... 'Crack!' , another flash of lightning, cracked an arc across the sky.

Ann watched from the window, as Becky backed Brittany's car out of the driveway and drove away.

The two girls were on their way to the downtown dentist office for Brittany's appointment. The rain came down like a torrential down pour. Thunder, and flashes of lightning snapped across the sky. Becky was driving Brittany's car, (as the taller girl had decided) leaving Ann there at the apartment, to keep a close eye on her little captive.

Anns pretty face and quiet nature; her kind-hearted mannerism, and feminine gentleness, revealed her as a real 'softie' compared to the other two girls, and she greatfully accepted Brittanys suggestion, to stay behind at the appartment with their little captive man.


***


Bill was begining to get his strength back. The thought of escaping, still lingering in the back of his mind. He finished his toast, and intently watched the sandy haired giantess standing at the kitchen sink.

Ann was the 'sweet heart' of the group and Bill somehow felt like this giant girl had some kind of 'strange' emotional connection with him. Her innocent, and gentle personality, attracted something inside him. She reminded him of his first love; this made him a little nervous around her, too. He stood so small, only six inches tall, so little, and completely naked on the gigantic breakfast table, he looked upon her posterior with an overwhelming enchantment.

Bill thought he might have a chance with her; if he played his cards right, he might get her to take him away from here!

Her petite little butt stood there at the sink, in those tight ,red shorts; a spandex-like material, form fitted and stretched taut, the barely visable trace of a thong pantie; the supple resilience of her massive glutes, slightly yeilding just underneath.

She turned away from the dishes and stepped over to the table...

"Now YOU, stay put!", She pointed down harshly.

As if she were training a puppy, her commanding tone sounded extremely 'girlish', but her towering figure looming above him, to say the least,... very threatening.

Bill stayed put. ( just as he had been 'told' to do; he was still, very much in that 'Mode'; a strange hypnosis from Valeries slavery, his state of mind, weak and deflated.) He watched the giantess Ann from the kitchen table. Her giantess stature and shapely figure, lumbering away as she stepped back up to the sink counter; so incredibly large.

After his failed 'escape attempt', earier that day, he felt even more defeated. He couldn't try that again; they were watching him alot closer now.

And, with that tremendous storm brewing outside, he hadn't a chance in hell of getting anywhere in a downpour like that,..."CRAC- BoooM!", a flash of lightning exploded just outside the window!

Ann jumped, and swiftly stepped back from the sink, "CRAP!", she yelped!

He watched her beautiful feminine figure standing at the kitchen sink. God, she was so sexy. Her muscular calves, and over-developed thighs, flexed tightly... displaying her immeasurable strength and power.

She finished up washing the dishes that Becky, had apparently forgotten all about, and wiped her hands off on the dish cloth.

"Now, we'll just go and get the newspaper....", she whispered thoughtfully.

Stepping back around the counter top, she re-entered the dining room and stepped up to the edge of the table. Lowering her upturned hand down onto the surface, she opened out her fingers.

"Come on, 'get in' little guy. You'll have to come along, I can't leave you here, something might git ya!", she playfully whispered.

A slight bump shook the table, as she shifted her hips and thrust her leg into the side of it. Bill was awkwardly shaken, as he started to walk, and he had to stop and catch his balance from the sudden quaking motion.

"Hurry up!", she impatently commanded.

Scooting her open hand closer to him, she thumped it down onto the table and flattened out her slender fingers...

"Come on get in,...we'll get the paper and see what's on T.V. tonight.", she spoke down to him as if she were talking to a small child.

Bill causiously crawled into her hand. The scent of a strong, dish-washing liquid, eminated from her soft, moist palm. Suddenly grasp by her long slender fingers, she took him up and enclosed his naked body firmly inside her fist.

Wrapped up tightly inside her conforming fingers, he was taken up next to her left boob and held just slightly underneath it. She walked toward the front door and looked out through the window.

She raised up on her tip-toe's, and peered outside,

"Can you see a paper box out there?", she silently rose up, quietly whispering.

Not expecting an answer, just humoring herself, she mumble under her breath and carried her tiny prisoner next to her breast. Barefoot, and very timidly, she slowly opened the door.

She didn't want anyone to see her with little Bill in her hand, so she carefully slipped him just inside the waistband of her short-pants and pulled the tail of her 'T-shirt' down over his head.

Trapping his miniature sized body just to the left of her crotch, his arms and head sticking out, she smiled as she felt his tiny feet sweeping around across her sensitive skin. It tickled, as she felt his toes tangling up within her thickly over-grown bush.

Patting her fingertips lightly on top of his head, she scolded him,..."Stop wriggling around so MUCH!"

"That TICKLES!", she started to bend forward, giggling frantically.

Bill stopped moving his legs, and clung to the elastic waist band. Tucked tightly under his arms, he hung there constrained against her soft abdominals; holding him within her shorts, he couldn't get away if he tried, and without any pockets, she really didn't have anywhere else to put him.

She stepped out through the doorway and onto the front steps. The rain was letting up a little, but it was still showering pretty hard. Ann waited for a moment underneath the porch roof, and then in a sudden rush of tremendous force, she dashed out into the rain and ran to the end of the driveway.

Bill was violently shaken all around, it was like being strapped to a paint-mixer! Her magnificent, muscular figure swiftly scrambled out to the mail box. Ann grabbed the daily newspaper, from the circular tube and bolted back to the porch like a two-year old stallion with it's tail on fire!

Bill was once again wildly whipped about, as his gigantic captress ignored his fragile size and ran with wild abandon back to the doorway!

The tight wall of her smooth stomach muscle, relaxed slightly, as she stood breathing faster on the porch, trying to catch her breath. He was forced to look at her soft waistline.

From his point of view, all he could see was her creamy, smooth belly; the wall of her belly pumping in and out, like a luscious wave, a rubbery wall of delicate girlflesh.

He felt his cock growing stiff, as he looked down through the slight opening, right next to his side. He could see down into the depth of her tight shorts, feeling the thick tangle of pubic hair coiled around his ankles and feet, hanging down into her thick bush.

A heated prickling sensation rushed up the length of his spine; the warmth of her giant body, sending up a musky twang of powerful, feminine oder, his nose caught the scent and his head swooned. The mild oder boiling within the crotch panel of her thong panties, swelled within his head, swirling around in his brain...

Almost instantly, he felt his gut twinging and tightening up. A sudden rush of adrenaline flooded his brain. Brushing the palms of his hands all around, rubbing the wide surface; coursing the huge wall of feminine, abdominal muscle, he felt her massive strength rippling throughout the wall of her gigantic lower belly...

He felt like an insect, so close to her!


Her motions shook him sideways, jerking his tiny figure along as she walked back inside. She casually closed the door behind her. He waited for her to release him from her shorts, and after an extended period of shifting movement, there was a sudden calm... She was just sitting down 'somewhere'.

Bill had been subjected to this type of treatment by nearly every woman at the beauty salon, and he hadn't expected to be handled this way by her. He tried to stay still, but as her weight shifted back, he was swiftly pressed downward; her relaxed belly softened and expanded down around him.

The soft pillow of warm flesh, bellowed out and relaxed like a heavy weighted pancake, Bill was forced to bend away and his straining muscles cramped under the sudden pressure!

Bending backward, he was struggling against her giant stomach and his face was getting smothered out by the expanding girl-flesh!

He was gasping for a single breath, just as the giantess suddenly pulled up her shirt-tail and sucked in her gut.

"Aww, I'm so sorry,... comeer lil' guy", she giggled.

Smiling down from directly above him, she chuckled with amusement, delicately reaching down to set her tiny naked passenger free. Her thumb hooked down into the waistband, right next to him, and he was suddenly released from the wide elastic binding.

The space beneath the waistband, (the damp, heated pocket just above her crotch) sank down, as she drew in her breath, abruptly sucking in her stomach.

Bill was awkwardly released, he suddenly slipped down into the heated pocket of her tight short pants.

"Ooop's", she giggled louder.

Reaching down, she started to grab a hold of his shoulders,... her hand entered into the humid space and gently rested across his bare back. He anticipated the squeeze of the giantess fingers, and the large, spidery intruders, just wrapped around him loosely and held him firmly in place.

Without warning, he felt like he was about to be suffocated, yet again, as Anns encroching grasp just slowly pressed down, and firmly shoved him deeper into the enclosing pit of her tightly encased crotch!

He started to scream, but was roughly pushed down between her huge, ever-widening thighs. His arms were pushed down, and his face was shoved up against her thick wall of curly carpeting.

The heated moisture rising up around him completely overtaking his miniature male figure. He slid down into the tight wedge between her massive legs and was instantly enveloped within her conforming thong panties.

The tight, black nylon, held him securely against her meaty pussy lips...

The thick softnness of her tangled, and untamed bush, swallowed him up!

"Ann,... No, I Can't, I Can't BREATH!", he cried out!

With his feet snuggly forced down, tightly wedged into the encasement between her lower butt cheeks. The massive bubble-like walls of weighty flesh, completely relaxed and compressed up over his knees, squashing them tightly together; his barefeet pushed right up against her over-heated anus!

The thick, wadded up g-string crammed inside around his ankles, he suddenly felt like he was drowning in hot quicksand, only he could still breath!

Stuffed firmly into her sweaty butt-crack, and trapped inside her panties, Bill felt the swift rush of escaping air sweep past him as Ann's smiling face instantly disappeared... 'SNAP!' -she released the waistband, and pulled her hand out!

'Whoosh!' the lights went out! Bill was sealed tightly inside this giant girls panties!

"Ann!", "Ann!", "Please, Let Me Outta Here!"



The sudden eruption of giddy, girlish laughter exploded above him...

"Ah, Ha ha ha, ha ha ha ha ha ha , ha-ha, oh, oh, OH!... Ha ha ha ha ha ha ..."

Her explosive laughter rumbled with the thunder, and her shifting hips began to gently roll and buck. Her hand pushed down from the outside of her shorts, and gently caressed the outline of his tiny naked figure.

Bill screamed as loud as he could as the heated warmth enveloped his entire body!

"Nooooooooo!", he cried out!

He heard her gasp, and open her thighs wide apart,... then light flooded in, and he was swiftly wrapped up within her fingertips...


"Ann, Please don't do this to me!", he screamed!

"Aww, Oh sorry.... You, um, Yeah,... M'm, hang on a minute little guy, 'umph', I'm not going to hurt you, Shhhh! ...", she pulled her waistband up tightly, and opened her thighs apart...

"Noooooo!", Bill screamed out again!


Ann was overcome with lust. She couldn't restrain her animalistic urges, and she pulled tightly on the waistband of her thong panties, forcefully crushing the tiny man into her tingling pussy!

"Ah, yea... M'mmmmmm".


The tiny struggling man was tightly pushed back down, further and deeper into her steaming pantie crotch! He felt her massive thighs enclosing around him, and his breath was forced from his lungs.

The humid-air, and curled entanglement of her pussy hair, became even warmer, as her huge hip's started to buck up and down.

The steaming hot juices slathered his naked form. The tightly sealed thong pantie held him struggling inside.

He felt her hips jerking voilently upward. Then, she strained every muscle in her body as a vibrating convulsion quaked within her...a trembling eruption of tremendous shaking suddenly rocked his entire world!

"Oh, Oh, Oh,....Ahhhhhh!", she squealed out in a high-pitched, ear-shattering scream of orgasmic pleasure!

Bill's entire body took the full force of the giant pussy's splattering eruption! Hot, spurting, girl juice, ejected from the separating lips, gushing out all around him! Drowning his tiny naked body within her cumm, her massive body lifted up, and bucked with quick, jerking spasums!

With both hands, he held tightly to a handful of pubic hair. He rode it out, clinging to the slathered matting of wirey hair, slowly shifting down, he was forced to wait for her to finish.

Ann's enormous body, rocking with orgasmic bliss; she slowly worked her tremendous hips, pulling the waistband of her tight panties, working them around, pumping the tiny man inside and slowly bringing herself off to several smaller, but very immediate, breathtaking orgasums.

Ah, ah, ah, ah,.......oh, yeah", she breathlessly gasped with complete satisfaction.


Bill was swimming in her hot juices, wriggling around on top of her soaking wett bush, he struggled to wipe his face off on the tightly stretched nylon of her pantie encasement. She held him inside and slowly released her grip on the panties.


Her breath pumping, she opened the waistband and let him climb out on his own...





*
End Notes:

Please comment!  ;`)

'Devoured' by wildcatman
Author's Notes:

Jim meets his match, as Julianna looses control and gets a little carried away...

Captain James Strum had been in some tight spots, but this was something that he just couldn't handle. His arms and legs were bound tightly, his sweat covered body felt like a slippery, smooth piece of raw, stinking fish,... and he was begining to smell like it too.

The intense, sweltering heat surrounding him, trapped within the narrow space; a moist wall of ultra-soft, girl-flesh pressing firmly against him, holding him bound tightly within the satin panties. His miniature naked figure, spread out like a tiny human sacrifice.

The giant-sized pair of tightly stretched panties, sticking to his backside, holding him firmly in place. The short black skirt, curtaining around her wide-set hips, just barely obscuring the sight of his crucified figure hidden just beneath...




***



Julianna had taken him to the Mall. She had casually strolled the wide hallways and mingled in the crowd. Two hours of endless shopping, and she had ended up sitting at the food court, crossing her legs smoothly, enjoying the sensation of her tiny, trapped prisoner.

He was just the right size. She could feel his feet wedged down next to her bottom, wriggling under her inner-thighs and trapped inside the crease of her butt-cheeks. His face was pressed against her clit. His arms pulled out to the sides, he was forced to hug her sweaty pussy.

His breath fluttered over her tingling nubbin and constantly kept her in a state of pre-
orgasmic bliss...


She had her thighs crossed tightly, as she nibbled on a large slice of veggie pizza. Her dainty fingers carefully held the crust end, and her long, sharp nails, glittered in the light, as she lifted the triangle shaped slice to her mouth and took small, little bites.

She looked across the dining area, and noticed a man sitting with three women. The sight of him drew her attention almost instantly, as the chances of actually seeing a male, of her size, was something extremely rare!

Three gorgeous young women fluttered around him like he was somekind of a god. They waited on him, catering to him like they were his servants, brushing his hair and constantly adjusting his collar. He sat there looking bored, staring out across the vast, open sea of female faces.

Nearly all of the women in the dining area stared back at him, glancing away at the first sign of eye contact, they all watched him though, intently admiring his masculine features.

A tall, skinny blonde, standing directly behind him, casually massaged his shoulders and smiled down at the top of his head. A dark haired, asian-type girl, sitting closest to him, rubbed his thigh with her hand and stared into his face like he was the most fascinating thing that she had ever seen.

Julianna looked away and smirked, looking around at the huge crowd of feverishly distracted women, she scoffed at the older woman next to her, as the grey haired woman glanced back toward her and winked, insinuating with her expression, that everyone there was getting some kind of mariculous gift,... just by getting to actually lay eyes on him...

Julianna stood up, dropping her half-eaten slice of pizza down onto the plastic tray. She grabbed her purse up and lifted the strap up around her shoulder, she carried the tray to the trash can and dumped it out. Hastily dropping the tray on the side table, she swiftly turned around and started strutting down the wide hall of the thoroughfare.

She swung her hips wide, and started to walk. Her attitude, displayed within her gate, she felt so 'disgusted' by the drooling women, she felt slightly sickened by their obsessed behaviour.

Her hips shifting wider, as she stepped up her pace, taking off through the scattered crowd; she broke a path through the hallway like a speeding sprint car, zig-zagging her way through the gathering crowd of mezmerized women.

"How could they be so stupid?", Julianna thought. "He's just another 'person',...nothing special".

Just because he was born a 'male' doesn't mean anything. "Oh, what a bunch of idiots!", she whispered under her breath.

"Other than the fact that he might be able to 'make-a-baby'", she thought, "He's nothing but a mindless, piece of meat!"

If she had her way,... 'ALL' men, would be like the one in her panties, 'Miniature-Sized', and down at these womens feet!

She left the mall in a rush. Walking out to her car, she stepped quickly across the parking lot. Getting into her car, she sat down in the leather seat and wriggled into the comfortable padding. The wonderful feeling of having this tiny man, as her prisoner,... strapped inside her panties, made her whole body tremble with pleasure.

Julianna drove straight home. Her satin panties still tightly pulled up around her, she stripped the rest of her clothes off and walked around her apartment nearly naked. She was enjoying the way that she could see the impression of his body.



***



Jim was pressed tightly against her massive crotch, forced to endure the constant shifting of her magnificent body, he jerked around as her huge powerful hips whipped sideways, back and forth, and twisted with each powerful step.

His wrists tied tightly, he held his arms out wide, hugging her enormous body from the heated space within those slippery satin panties. A faceful of her wire-like pubs, the curly strands brushed against his cheeks and tickled his upper body.

When she sat down, his legs were pulled down into the pit between her huge thigh muscles. The smooth walls of warmth crushed around his trapped figure and completely swallowed him up to his neck!

When the giantess crossed her legs, he was devoured alive by the overwhelming mass of female muscle. The heated air was hard enough to breath, but when her legs squashed together like a vise, he could barely take a single breath. The pressure wasn't unbareable, but all sound was cut off, only the ringing in his ears and the sound of his racing heartbeat filled his head.
When the giantess blonde began to rise up, it was an incredible relief. He was still trapped, but hanging upright, was better than getting squashed between her massive thighs.

Barely surviving her spiteful treatment, Jim still struggled uselessly within Julianna's pantie entrapment. The dim light shining in under her short skirt, allowed him to just barely see the massive pussy that filled his entire view; his face pressed against it, his body covered in it's juices...

"Let Me Out!" "Please, Help Me!" "I Can't Breath!"

His tiny, muted voice, barely audible from inside her panties. Julianna giggled at the tiny mans helpless pleading...

She ignored his squeaking cries, and walked around in her appartment feeling like a supreme goddess. Her legs quivered. The sensation was inconceivable. She wanted to crush him, but she restrained her impulsive urge, and continued to wear the panties with no intention of ever taking them off!


***


After a somewhat 'uneventful' night, Jim had actually gotten a little bit of sleep. He had been postioned on his side, as the blonde giantess slept soundly (on her side), pulling up her right knee, which allowed him a bit more room inside the heated pocket of her panties.
He was roughly awakened, when the tight bindings suddenly loosened up, releasing their tight hold. He quickly curled up and began relaxing his sore muscles.

The blue satin wrapped loosely around him, as he felt the crumpled sheet-like material become slackened and loose. He was momentarily gripped up within her hand, and then hastily dropped down onto a solid surface.

Still tied up and strapped into the loose satin, Jim stayed still and listened to the sounds of his giant captress' movements. He couldn't quite tell, what she was doing, but he was glad to be released, even for just a moment, from the sweltering entrapment of her crotch.

He poked around and found that he could push his head out through the top. He found the waistband, and pushed it aside. Looking out in the bright light, he realized that he was lying on the bathroom sink counter.

Julianna was in the shower. Hot steam, began to billow out from above the stall, and Jim could see the blurry image of her naked figure towering behind the stained glass shower door. The rushing sound of water pressure filled the room and he could see her standing in the spray washing her face and breasts...

Looking around, he saw her light blue bath robe hanging on the back of the door. Her slippers were hastily left on the floor, the fluffy pink shoes had been cast aside, casually tossed away just before she removed her underware and dropped them onto the sink counter,... her tiny prisoner strapped inside.

Jim frantically began to try and get free of the threaded bindings!

The tight, rope-like threads, were fastened so securely around him that his skin was reddening and starting to blister. The thick bindings were knotted and tied around his knees. Another knot was firmly wrapped around both ankles, and his arms were firmly strapped in at his shoulders, and elbows...

She had even taken the extreme measures, of wrapping the thread several times around his chest and stomach!

His hands were swollen up from the lack of blood flow and he had very little strength in them. He soon realized that he couldn't get untied,...and, just like her abandoned slippers, left lying there on the cold, tile floor; he himself was forced, to just lie there and wait for her too.

The fact that he was free of her person, meant only that he was briefly allowed to wait there.

Just like her slippers, (as her possession), he could only just bide his time and lay there and wait...

God, he felt like such a coward! He was covered in sticky girl-juice, and his skin was bleaching out from the prolonged contact with the acidic fluid. His hair had started to turn white, and his muscles were rubbery and sore from straining so much.

He struggled around on the counter top, and tried to get up. The huge pair of blue panties felt quite heavy, strapped to his body, and he stumbled around trying to awkwardly get up on his feet.

How could she do this to him? He thought. "How could she do this to anyone!"

He tried to pull his right ankle loose from the threaded knot and he just looked rediculous, dancing around on the edge of the huge, giant-sized, sink counter...dragging a pair of gigantic blue panties around behind him!

He reached down and grabbed a handful of the satin material, (a part of the wider back-section) that had covered her immense behind, and he started to yank away at the bindings around his knees and ankles.

Hoping that just maybe, he could tear a hole in the satin material, and get himself loose from it. He jerked as hard as he could, yanking against the tight knots of rope. The satin was stronger than he expected, and it didn't yeild to his hasty tugging...

He stumbled to the other side of the sink, looking for something that he might be able to use to cut himself free. There was only some suntan lotion, in a plastic package, and several small tubes of make-up sitting lined up against the wall.

He stopped to listen to the water inside the shower, he thought that he heard it 'change', and he was right; a second later, the water shut off and he watched in sudden surprize, as the glass door slid across the top of the tub and opened away.


The sight of her incredible, towering form, standing at a distance, instantly took his breath away! The glistening tanned skin of her shapely figure and the vision of her wide set hips, stood before him so massively, he couldn't take it all in...

The sudden sound of her immense voice shattered his ears!

"Hey, get back over there where I put You!", she blasted!

"I didn't tell you to move!"

Jim froze. He felt the earth shaking, as her feet lifted up and she stepped out of the tub to stand right in front of the sink counter.

"Comeer Slave!", she growled.

Quickly snatching him up inside the panties, she gripped his body up tightly and whipped him up in front of her huge face.

"Oh, Your going to suffer for that littleman!"

Jim screamed as her fingers tightened up around him. Crushing him, she squeezed tighter and tighter...

Jim tried to scream again, but his lungs were collapsed, and the room began to grow darker. He looked up into the sight of her huge glairing eyes, and the whole vision of her wide face slowly faded away...


***


He awoke sometime later, the painful stinging in his arms drew his full attention. Once again, they were pulled apart...and he found himself wedged up against her.

Just the feeling of her massive body, pressing firmly against his, gave him a sense of helplessness that he had never experienced before. She was lying outstretched and relaxed.

Lying on top of her, Jim felt her huge body gently rising and falling with her slow repeating breathes. His stinging muscles strained hard against the ropes. His entire body ached from the stress of being held in this restricted position.

Aside from her breathing, all he could hear was her huge, thumping heartbeat; throbbing like a hammer, the repeated pounding within the depth of her magnificent body throbbed within his skull like a rubber mallet.

Something felt different. He was closer to her. The softness of her giant pussy was sticking directly to his skin. Like a sticky paste, he was stuck to the soft, meaty lips. He couldn't move away from the giantess' spreading lips; the opened, 'wing-like' pussy, had blossomed out, and the curly mass of blonde pubic hair was completely gone; it had been shaved off!

"She must have done this while he was unconscious", Jim thought.

Her seperating lips, opened and slack, the moist softness covered his entire front. Her huge thighs widened allowing him more space, but a powerful, penetrating heat through the satin material scorched directly through from the outside!

The heated rays of direct sunlight, was 'unmistakable'. The giantess was sitting outside in the sun!

Jim strained against the pastie skin, and tried to keep his face free. He took a breath of hot, sour fumes, and his lungs burned from the strong aroma. The heated rays of intense heat scorched his backside through the thin material, and he felt his naked body slipping deeper into the huge, slathering lips.

"Oh My GOD!", he screamed out in fear!

He was going to die in this womans panties!

Julianna reached down and casually brushed her fingertips across the tiny mans figure. He jolted from her touch; and,... She, smiled down with pleasure...

She waited for a moment, and brushed the tips of her nails across him.

Instantly, he started wriggling around,... she opened her thighs wider and gasped with excitement!

"Ahh", she cried! ... her bottom lip sucked in, she bit down, and rolled her eyes back.

"Oh,... mah, thiss-feeesss-So GOOD!", she blirted out breathlessly!

Closing her thighs together, she quicky squeezed him. Then, reluctantly,... she pulled them slightly apart again...

"M'm, yeah..... wriggle you little freak!", she snorted!

Jim's body slipped deeper inside her. He tried to wriggle away, but that only made things worse! Her pussy slowly swelled up, and the heavy outer-lips enlarged and gapped open even more...

His waist slid down inside her. From his neck, to his waist, he was slipping into her meaty lips!

Her fingers returned, and forcefully pushed down on the center of his back. She pushed firmly and slowly, her middle finger placed between his shoulders, and her pinky shoved down against his taut little butt!

"M'm yeah, get in there...", she whispered.

His face was mashed against her giant clit, as solid as a baked potato! He started kissing it, and licking it, his dry mouth slurped up the sticky fluid and he swallowed it like a starving dog!

He felt her hips lifting up in a sudden jerk, and his whole body was shoved down with her open flat palm!

"Ahh!", she barked out in frustration!

He felt her fingers working around him, and the next thing he knew, he was getting shoved down firmly between the gapping lips! Crammed roughly into the slippery cunt; his ribs cracking under the extreme pressure!

He screamed as loud as he could. Only to be drowned out, as her giantess pussy completely swallowed him up!


*~~

She had taken off the panties, and had just laid them across her naked crotch. With her tiny prisoner still sewn into them. She was sitting naked on her back patio in the midday sun, and only wearing a loose, Extra large, T-shirt, she sat there and toyed with her mini-sized plaything like he was nothing more than an innocent little pet!

*~~~

Her hands gripped around Jim's legs, and she forcefully inserted his entire upper-body! He tried to fight it, but the large opening hungrily took him inside.

His arms partly contained, he despairately punched at the slippery walls. The grasp of her huge hand tightened up again, and he was shoved deeper into her slathering cunt!

He was thrust in and slowly pulled out. Thrust in again, and,....ever so slowly, pulled back out. Each time, the walls crushed down around him from all sides, and his breath was forced out from the intensity of the muscular inner-folds.

In and out, in and out, in and out..... his lungs started to burn, and he coughed up a mouthful of her excessive girl-juice. The hole tightened up around him, as he slid deeper inside, and he suddenly started to violently gag and cough. Gagging and coughing...


Unable to breath, he quickly succumbed to the clamping thrust. His head squashed all the way into the depths of her devouring pussy. Deep inside, his ears popped, and he slowly lost consciousness...




*
End Notes:

Please review!  Do you think that Jim is done for.... could be.....

;`)

'Ann's Little Surprise' by wildcatman
Author's Notes:

Following up with Ann and Bill.  Their little bit of private time alone, gets interrupted by a surprise visiter...

Bill is simply horrified by the unexpected appearance of this surprise guest!   ;`)

 

 

___________________________________________________________

 

Ann reached down and picked up the newspaper from the coffee table. Scooting back deeper into the large couch cushion, she settled back comfortably, pulling her barefeet up and tucking them under her. Her face blushed with a deep shade of reddish-pink, as she tried to keep from bursting out in a fit of uncontainable laughter.

She halfheartedly scanned the front page, speaking down to her tiny, male prisoner with a girlish tone.

"It's your own fault that you're in there...", she struggled to say without giggling.

Just down below her, on the floor, Billy sat inside a large glass bowl. The extra-large salad bowl, was so 'big' that he was trapped,...the walls were so slippery that he couldn't get out on his own.



Once again, he had been reprimanded for trying to escape. Twice now, in the same day, had earned him a place inside the imprisonment of the thick, glass walled, salad bowl...

Ann's large eyes, glittering with a falsely-portrayed apprehension, as she scolded him for trying to run away from her.

She had captured him easily, after he had crawled across the couch and was trying to climb down off the edge of it...

"Now you just sit there, and think about what you did!", Ann playfully told him, trying hard not to laugh at him.

Her childish smile, gleaming from directly above; her smooth giant knee's, projecting out over the edge of the seat, casting down their large, wide shadow. The long length of her massive figure settled in comfortably right on top of him, giving him the overwhelming sense of complete humiliation.

Teasing him, she leaned out over the edge and gave him her possessive smile, "Becky wanted to put you in the toilet bowl, but I thought that 'someone' might forget about you in there, and have some sort of an,... horrible accident.", she said. Smiling with supreme dominance, she looked back at the newspaper and continued to casually scan the front page.

She laid it on thick, projecting her words with exsessive 'enunciation', and a childish-like mannerism, she spoke down to him from directly above...

"You'll have to be watched alot closer,... being as s'mall' ...as you are", she whispered.

Ann simply delighted in the fact, that this fully grown man, (whom was at least twice her age), had no other choice but to sit there and take orders from her...

"Someone might mistake you for a,... 'Bug', or something, and just 'Stomp right ON YOU!", she continued with her 'belittling 'baby-talk'.

"You wouldn't want to get 'squished' would you?", she teased.

"My big -ole' foot, would just 'Smoosh' yur little gut's out!"

"You wouldn't want THAT, would you?", her voice raised slightly, "NO, You wouldn't want to get stepped on, by my big ole' FOOT!"



Bill could see out across the flat open space of the carpeted floor. Her words penetrating within the huge bowl, they echoed like some strange, 'other-worldly' thunder; a higher-pitched girlish twang, but still... the sound reverberated with a powerful scale of thunderous volume.

"I wouldn't want to 'accidentally' step on you. God, no,...that would be just, 'Horrible!", she continued to taunt him.

Her focus seemed to be on her feet. The casual way that she kept on referring to them as she continued with her baby-ish babble, her statements, now directly referring to her giant feet, started to become the central focus of her thinking...

"Would you like to see just how 'Big' they ARE!", she asked.

Bill looked up with fear, as he suddenly realized, just what she was going to do. The sight of her barefoot looming above the bowl, sent a shockwave throughout his whole body!

Trapped inside the huge, glass container, he had no way to avoid her giantess foot. The wrinkled sole, desending slowly, it seemed to grow larger as her elevated foot floated above him.

Slowly, but threateningly...the bottom of her smooth foot came down over him and stopped just above his head.

"See, Look how s'mall you are compared to my little ole' foot!", she dominantly wriggled her toes directly above him.

"My little pinky, is almost as big as your head!", she exclaimed proudly!

Bill huddled down, and defensively threw his hands up above his head. He started to realize where this was going, and he was completely helpless...

He had been 'so wrong'. His first impression of her was totally off!

He had thought that Ann would be his saviour, and now, his trembling fear was overtaking his shattered mind, he began to realize just how 'wrong' he had been!

His bare bottom stuck to the cool glass surface; he suddenly felt a hot stinging liquid, puddling around it. His trembling body shaking so much, that he could barely breath,... he began to shudder with intense fear, he felt his bladder draining between his thighs, pooling around his bare butt.

He thought of the other men on the crew whom had been killed; stomped to death by a giantess' foot; diliberately squashed, beneath those horrendous female soles!


"Nooooooo!", he screamed!

"No, .....You Can't See IT?", she bellowed out!

Dropping her giant foot down on top of him, she pushed her toes around his head and forced his tiny naked figure down into the bottom of the bowl.

"There,...Can You See It Now?", she said, holding back her giggling.

As if she had suddenly became irritated with his puny little squeaking, she muffled his tiny mouth with her pinching toes.

Snuggling the second, and third toe, around his miniature face, she gripped up his puny head and smothered him out under the ball of her foot.

"Mu/ Mum...aah/ Agh!", Bill's muffled cries eminated around her foot, drifting out of the huge bowl, and up to her delighted ears.

"What's That.... I can't hear you. Could you repeat that please?", she continued to tease him.

He was pressed down hard and flattened out under her smooth firm sole. The dirty skin was like a warm leather blanket, and it felt like she was going to crush his ribs,...but, just as he thought that it was all over, she let up and pulled her foot up, allowing him to breath again.

"Did you say something?", she smartly spoke down into the confinement of the huge bowl.

"I thought you said that you wanted to kiss my pretty foot?", she snickered.

"I don't feel your lips on my dirty toes yet,... maybe, if you started kissing them, I would think about letting you go...", she whispered suggestively.

"Is that what you want?", she teased him. "Do you want me to let you go?"

Bill was still completely trapped beneath her huge foot. Although, she had lifted the weight up off of his naked body, she still held him at bay. Her large toes, floated right above his face, and he could only just barely reach them with his tongue.

When he had been enslaved, and rented out by that black giantess, Valerie, he was constantly underneath some giantess' foot.

Valerie had forced him to do this almost every night, and he really hated it, but,... he was 'determined' to try and survive...

He tried his best to lick the underside of her middle toe. The rounded pad was as large as his head, but he stuck out his tongue and licked it.

"Eew, you like that?", she blurted out in disgust!

"You little perv, you're nasty!", she squealed!

Mashing her toes down over his face, she applyed a firm pressure, and pressed down harder until she lifted up her heel, to let all of her weight down on him.

"Do you know how easily I could just 'squeeze' your little butt?", she softly spoke between slow excited breathes.

"I could crush you,... like a tinie, little, grape."

Ann's toes gripped around his waist and firmly squeezed. Forcing the air from his lungs, her huge foot wrestled him down, pinning him down on his back in the bottom of the glass bowl.

"See how "s'maa'LL' yor- Are! , you're....why, Yur just a puny little guy!", she taunted him.

Bursting out, into a fit of frantic giggling, Ann's powerful voice blasted down into the walls of the bowl like a machine gun!

"I could just 'Crush' you into a little mess!", she said, still giggling with glee.

Bill did't know what to do! He tried to fight back, but her toes were so much stronger than his tiny arms, and he was easily wrestled down, instantly, and firmly, pinned beneath them.

"Do you want me to 'crush' you?", she snarled. "Huh, is that what you want, you little perv?"

Bill screamed out between her smothering toes!

"No, No, No, I don't wanna DIE!"

"Aww, what's wrong?", she whispered. "Don't you want to play 'footsies', with my pretty little toe's anymore?", she spitefully whispered.

She was about to crush him once more, when the doorbell's sudden alarm began to chime. Ann looked up from the bowl, distracted from her from her malicious mischief, she hastily pulled her foot out and stood up, straddling the bowl.

Looking directly downward, as she stood astride the glass imprisonment, she pointed directly at him and drew her eyes down with a menacing frown...

"Don't even think about it!", she warned him. "I'll be right back!"

Bill watched with great releif, as his towering tormentress stepped away and left him alone inside the glass walled entrapment. Her huge, rounded butt, wobbled as she side-stepped around the coffee table and walked toward the front door.

He caught his breath quickly, and tried to clear his head, the pounding of his heart shook his entire body as he stood up, and looked down at the yellow puddle around his barefeet.

Looking out, Bill disparately watched the humongous set of female feet, as they swiftly covered the distance across the carpeted expanse. He looked out through the clear glass, and watched her, as she stepped over to the door and raised up on the balls of her feet. Arching her powerful little size eight's, she rose up on her tippy-toe's to peer out through the peep-hole in the door.

Bill looked on in gloom and dispair, as he expected to see the other two 'girl-giants' returning; only to walk into the room and join-in, with Ann; casually continuing his relentless torture.

Ann excitedly stepped back from the door, and quickly opened it up wide...

"Momma, what are you doing here?", she yelled!

An exotic looking middle-aged giantess stepped into the doorway and causiously glanced all around, she was wearing a pair of dark colored pantie hose, and a pair of jet black spike heels!

A short white skirt, paired up with a matching, shrunken jacket. Her dark brown hair, was cut short into a bob; with a bleached-out, high-light, that gave her a striking, sort-of, masculine-looking appearance.

Bill's heart sank as he saw her,...he knew her, all too Well... it was Jennifer. She had been one of Valerie's 'loyal' customers, and she would definitely remember 'Him'.

"Oh No, God No!", Bill dropped to his knees and started crying into his lap.

This bitch was his worst nightmare! She was a pure feminist, a lesbian, and ...she really hated men,... all men, Big or little!

"Where's Brittany, isn't she suppose to be with your cousin?", Ann's mother asked.

"Yeah, Beck drove her to the dentist this morning, they should be back in about an hour...", she told her.

"I thought that you and Donna was going to be on vacation for at least four more weeks,...what happened, what are 'You', doing Here?", Ann asked her mother, 'Jennifer'.

"I had to come home early, work issues and all. I've been back since last week, but I didn't want to interupt your time with Becky, so I just enjoyed some time at home, by myself....Donna's still down at the beach, but she'll likely come home next friday,...so....", she tailed off.

"Oh,...so, what are you doing, here, all alone, enjoying some free time as well?", she inquired further.

"Um, well,...I was just um, enjoying a little 'playtime', with my 'own' little, personal foot masseur!", she excitedly said. "Comeer Mom, I want to show you something!"

Jennifer stood nearly a foot taller than her teenage daughter, and she towered over her as she curiously followed her over to the coffee table to see what all the fuss was about...

Bill watched with sheer horror, as this gigantic, female, man-hater, approached the confines of his glass container!

Her towering figure causously approached, stepping closer, with her pointy toed, dagger-heeled, pumps, she made her way over next to his entrapment with short little steps...

"Look!", Ann pointed down at the bowl with a child-like excitement!

"Oh My, I can't believe it!", Jennifer whispered. "You're Valerie's little slave-boy!"

The towering, middle-aged giantess, squatted down and her short skirt, swiftly slipped up around her thighs, exposing her dark, pantie-hosed covered under-carrage.

Billy scrambled up the side of the bowl and actually made it up onto the top of the edge!

He started to throw his right leg over the side and he was quickly seized-up within Ann's conforming fingertips!

"Hey, what do think you're doing?", she said, as she squeezed him up and lifted him up between her and her mothers faces...

Bill struggled wildly within her grasp, as the two giant women dominantly looked upon him like a helpless little insect.

"What are you going to do with him?", Jennifer asked her daughter.

"I've not quite decided yet, but, he will definitely have to be punished again. He just doesn't learn, that he can't get away from us!"





*
End Notes:

Please leave a comment!  ;`)

'Jus' Another Sunday Morn' by wildcatman
"Marie,... Time To Get Up!", her mother's raspy voice shattered the early morning airwaves.

Marie rolled onto her back, yawning like an alley cat she stretched out and flexed her long, lean legs. Twisting her hips to one side, she growned roughly and rubbed her eyes. Squinting towards the wall, she looked over at her clock.... '*6:45*'.....

She stretched out on the bed and relaxed as she struggled to awaken. Her mothers voice had came through her closed door, and she knew that it was time to get up and get some breakfast.

Jane, her mother, would usually go back to bed, but,... it was a 'sunday morning' so she always fixed some 'Pancakes and sausage', with lots of syrup!


The sound on the T.V. was too loud, and the voice of an 'overtly-excited' woman, spoke about the low, low, low, payments, that they had on a brand new Crysler Automobile. The commercial was followed by another for suntan lotion, and then another, for breakfast cereal, and then another,.... for some type of weight-loss product that was guanteed to take off the pounds...

Marie rolled out of bed and stumbled toward her door. She was glad that she did't have to go in to work today. She was still rubbing her eyes when she suddenly realized that she had forgotten all about little Sammy!

"Oh Crap!", she quickly opened her door and rushed into the bathroom.

The door was standing open, and she stepped inside and looked down into the empty sink.

Swiftly turning to the crumpled towel, lying on the counter, she found what she was searching for...

Sam was curled up in a tight, fetal-like position, left casually lying on the towel naked and shivering. Marie nearly cried as she reached down and carefully wrapped her slender fingers around him, his tiny little figure looked so pitiful, and small.

He wriggled around as she lifted him up. His tiny form felt so light, and soft; she had to really concentrate on her grasp, as she carefully lifted the tiny, little man, up before her face.

He grabbed her pointer finger and hugged it tightly; unlike before, he seemed to be extremely frightened.

She could see that he was acting very different; he was trembling and hugging her finger like a frightened little kitten!

Marie instantly loosened her grasp, "It's alright, .... I'm sorry but, I must have fallen asleep last night. I didn't realize how tired I was...", she whispered.

Holding him up closer, she instinctively knew that 'something' must have happened.

"Are you okay?", she asked.

Closely examining him, she noticed his cowering reaction to her large, over-sized features, and she figured that her mother, Jane, must have discovered him alone in the bathroom and... she most definitely, had done 'something' to him!

"It's alright now,... I've got you. Please forgive me Sammy, I didn't mean to just, leave you in there like that, but,... I must have fallen asleep, sweety...".

Her mind drifting, she imagined what her mother must have done to him,... she could be very 'selfish', and spiteful at times, and Marie knew that whatever she had done, must have terrified the poor little guy.

Marie felt really bad that she had actually left him so vulnerable, not concidering what it was truely like,.... she could never fully imagine what it was, really like!

He looked so scaired. She carried him within her cupped palms, carefully walking back into her bedroom, she sat down on the edge of her bed. She lowered her hands down onto her lap and just sat there, very still, and held him...


~~~

Sam was hugging her index finger as tightly as he could. The image of Jane's large, hovering face, still vividly projecting inside his mind...

Her mouth closing around his entire waist, swallowing him alive.

He couldn't seem to shake that incredible vision. Her hot, steaming mouth, still lingered in his head with the scent of her sour breath. Her barbarous action, and the haunting sound of her guttural mumblings; simply devouring his miniscule sex, taking him completely, and wholely, within just a few intense moments!

When Marie picked him up, all he could see was Jane's huge mouth... Opening Wider, and swallowing him alive!

The vision was so real, he nearly had a heart attack right there inside Marie's hands!

He couldn't make a single sound or he would have screamed, but his voice was on 'lock down' and he was trembling like a man on death row, sitting in the electric chair waiting for them to throw the switch!

~~~

After a while, sitting inside the warmth of Marie's soft hands, her calming voice slowly penetrated and he gradually realized where he was. He caught his breath, and tried to settle himself down.

The overwhelming fear that he had just experienced would have killed a lesser man, but Sam wasn't a 'lesser' man. He quickly pulled himself together and slowly started to calm himself. He realized the difference between their huge hands and Marie's felt so much safer.

Marie was very gentle. She had the softest touch, and when she was focused on what she was doing, she could perform some of the most intricate and delicate of tasks. She had perfect vision, and she could even see the miniscule tear drops streaming down Sammy's cheeks.

She placed her pinkie finger along side his head and wiped away the tears. She made him sit up, by gently using her thumb, propping his lower back against it, she used her other hand and softly caressed his neck and shoulders.

Marie whispered softly, "I'm sorry Sammy. Please don't be scaired, I won't ever let her, get her hands on you again alright?"

"She's just very 'immature', she wouldn't do anything to harm you though. Please, don't worry about my Mom, Okay?"


Sam's body was still slathered with Jane's drying salava. The tingling sensation caused a constant coursing of his nerve endings, rippling throughout his entire body; a sensory overload.

He thought about how easily she had just taken him; he never felt such an incredible sensation. He shivered at the thought, anyone would have to be ignorant to think that, that woman was harmless.

Sam felt Marie's giant fingertips massaging around his tight neck muscles. Goose bumps coursed down his spine and it felt so soothing, he slowly relaxed as Marie continued to calmly whisper down from above.

"I'm not going into work today. We can just get some breakfast, and sit around, watch some T.V., there's a good movie on this evening. And, maybe my sister, Julia,... will stop by."

Sam suddenly looked up at the giant girl with expectation, "What's that about your sister?"



***



Julianna's apartment *8:30* am.....


Music blasted from the 'surround sound' speakers, mounted high on the walls of the adjoining living room, the thumping bass drum beat, along with a slow, repeating melody by a solo guitar; the bumping beat filled the whole apartment with the mystical rhythm of an electrified futuristic instrumental.

The cool morning air, drifted in through the open windows, and the sun was just begining to heat up the humidity outside.

Julianna, the tall blonde giantess, stood in front of her refridgerator, the door opened she peered inside. Her long, bare legs, standing so wide and strong, she lifted up her left foot and casually brushed the backside of it across her other leg, rubbing the bend in the backside of her knee.

She was pondering the contents inside the fridge. She scratched her scalp with her long, green-painted fingernails, and tried to decide what she was going to fix for her breakfast.

Her muscular calves flexed as she stood with a widened stance. The spectacular view of her taut bubble-butt, stood as high as the top of the door handle as she bent down to get something.

Reaching into the shelves, she collected a few eggs and a small pitcher of milk. Turning away, she kicked the door closed, and stepped over to the stove top.

Her short, light blue bath robe, barely covering her behind, her meaty lower-butt cheeks peeking out from under the edge. She casually cracked the eggs and poured some milk into a small bowl and started blending them together.

Jim watched from his bound position on the center of the table. Just a short distance away, he could see his towering tormentress moving about inside the kitchen. He couldn't move, he was still hopelessly strapped tightly inside the satin material of those slick, blue panties.

Julianna had tied the loose material of the giant-sized panties around the spike heel of one of her fancy shoes. Carrying the shoe, with him tied to it, she dropped it down into the center of her table, smiling down at him with a gleam of pleasure twinkling within her beautiful eyes....

"Now, see if you can try and get away while dragging that shoe around behind you...", she spitefully said, after hastily dropping him onto the middle of her kitchen table.



Captain Jim had barely survived the previous day's events, and after an exhustingly long night, still tightly strapped to her body, inside those sweltering hot panties, his small, naked figure, was racked with soreness. His entire body was covered in her thick, drying juices, and he was struggling to just hold up his head...

His arms were so sore that he could barely move them. He still tried to break free, but his strength was quickly draining away.

Julianna had defeated his spirt. It had taken her two days, but she had finally broken him. Nearly killing him in the process, but he was now just a weakened little slave that would respond instantly to anything that she told him to do!

She stepped around in front of the table. He could see her towering figure just lumbering away as if it was just another sunday morning.

He was forced to watch her. She had positioned him (tied tightly to the heavy shoe), right in the center of her table, (so that she could easily see him); forced to stand up he leaned back against the spike heel and watched her...

Julianna, was still thinking about that 'man' at the Mall, the one that she had seen the day before; the sight of all those women swarming around him, catering to his every need, it just maddened her to think that they were so infatuated with him...

She turned and glanced toward Jim's stranded little figure. She stirred the eggs faster, and voilently beat them into a thick froth,.. 'stupid little freak', she thought.

She had taken out her spiteful anger and petty jealousy, towards 'All Men', in general; directly onto him,...

Jim; her tiny, little victim, her prisoner; and now, she slightly regretted her actions towards him, but... it had already happened, so...she couldn't do anything about it, she certainly couldn't do anything to change the fact. He was just so small that she couldn't resist the temptation!

Either way, she wasn't going to be able to keep this up without killing him. Keeping this 'miniature-sized' little man around her, she just knew that eventually, she 'would' kill him,... and, she didn't really want to do that.

She knew that he didn't deserve being treated this way, and actually killing him, would only prove nothing.

Her sister would 'never' forgive her. No, she just couldn't stand it anymore, she was taking him back home and returning him to her sister.

Marie would be expecting him, and she could 'have' him! He was going back to her,... Today!

"Yea, your lucky little one. I don't see how you survived last night, but... you're going back to my sister, today. If I have to keep you around here and take care of you,..I'll just have to stuff you with mushrooms and fry you up. H'm,... wrapped with a strip of bacon, and served up like a crispy little appetizer", she absentmindedly spoke across the room.

Smiling deviously down at her plate, she scooped out the fluffy yellow eggs from the skillet and dumped them out on her plate.

Jim just hung his head, and tried to steady himself as the giant blonde sat down at the table and started eating the scrambled eggs.

Sometime later, he nearly cried out in pain, when he felt the tight bindings being cut away from his limbs. The sudden release sent a shockwave throughout his trembling body. He collapsed onto a solid surface and passed out...



***



Awakening a short time later, Jim opened up his eyes to what sounded like a familiar male voice, Jim squinted up at the blurry image that hastily yelled directly into his face.

"Wake up Jim, 'come on' man, wake up!", frantically yelling, and harshly slapping him in the face, Sam swatted at him across both cheeks and shook him around.

"Hey, what's going on!", he said.

Jim slowly opened his eyes and saw the slowly forming image of his first mates excited face.

He hadn't seen him for months, not since he wondered away from the coffee shop on his own...

Jim quickly reached up and grabbed Sam's hands, preventing him from slapping him, and pulled himself up into a sitting position.

"Sam, you crazy bastard,... your ALIVE!", Jim yelled.

"Yea, and your a little worse for ware, but, just as ugly!", Sam excitedly responded!

"Have you seen any of the others?", Jim asked.

Sam helped him up onto his feet, and the two of them stood up, holding onto each other like two long lost brothers. Both of them were heavily bearded, and their hair had grown out below their shoulders.

"Bill was captured by that black giantess, remember her? Down in that alley by the dumpsters,....well, I think that she rents him out.... I assume that he's still alive, but I don't know. Marie knows her, 'Valerie',... I think, she comes into the coffee shop every morning", Sam told him.

(* Sam didn't know about Bill getting kidnapped by Brittany, Becky, and Ann. He only knew what Marie had told him, which wasn't much, and he hadn't really asked her anything either.)

Standing naked and too close together, neither one of them cared though, it had been so long since they had laid eyes on someone their own size, that being naked was something that they had both become accustom to, (they hadn't worn clothes for over a year) it was as if they had always been unclothed.

Jim noticed the deep scratch marks across Sam's thighs, the bruised bite-marks from a girl's giant teeth, he imaged that the man had seen some terrible things, since the two of them had seperated, but he didn't draw attention to the fact that both of them had been through hell, and actually survived...

No sence in 're-living' the past. He had been through enough himself, and their only chance at making it out of this nightmare alive, would depend on how both of them could handle it.

Keeping their heads together, and thinking ahead, was what they had been trained to do. They really had no other option but to try and survive, their military training was their only resource.

Jim stepped forward and whispered, "Um, So bill was,,??"// -He was just about to ask him more about Bill, when he slowly realized where they were standing,----


------Rising up high into the air, the whole wall beyond Sam, seemed to move away!


He looked down and noticed the soft bedding beneath his feet. Then, he quickly looked up!


Just as he saw her, the loud booming sound erupted directly above them!



*""SEE, I TOLD YOU! HE'S ALIVE, I DIDN"T HURT HIM!""*


A towering blonde giantess suddenly rose up, shooting up higher, her gigantic being suddenly grew larger and stood towering over them!

Standing next to her, another female form moved in closer, and behind her, yet another smiling face loomed above that one...

Jim stumbled backward and fell down onto his butt. Sam stepped forward to catch him, and stumbled overtop of him and fell down.

Marie's giggling suddenly resounded around them, and they looked up at her with shock and surprize!

Behind Marie, was Jane's glittering eyes, floating above her daughters shoulder. Julianna, towered above them both, standing with her hands on her hips,... smirking down at them with a look of disgust...

"See, he's alright,... he's just a little 'tired', I suppose...heh, heh,", Julianna said.

Whispers floated above them, as Jim frantically squirmed around like a little bug. He huddled behind Sam, and grabbed his shoulders up tightly. Holding onto him, as if the giantesses were about to take him away from him, he latched onto Sam so tightly, that he had to turn around to get away from Jim's sudden hold!

"It's alright man,... it's cool, Marie is here, and she's alright, settle down... it's cool!", he whispered to his terrified Captain.

Jim frantically wriggled backward, still clinging tightly onto Sam's shoulders, he looked up past his comrade and into the huge surrounding faces, gigantic faces, that filled the sky!

He quickly realized, that they were in the center of an enormous bed. Marie was squatting down just next to it, and her mother Jane, was kneeling down behind her,.... Julianna, was standing up straight, towering above everything, as she stood dominantly, smiling down at the two men with a look of sour contempt.

"Look at them,... god, what a couple of itty-bitty, little shit's! Huh?", Jane exclaimed, with a playful tone of childishness.

Marie's glittering eyes moved in closer. Her face directly in front, she floated just before them and smiled with excited releif.

"Hello, Jimmy. How are you feeling? I missed you, sweety.", she softly whispered.

Her face overshadowed both of the tiny men, as she slowly, and closely leaned down from above and inspected their miniature little figures. With the eye of an overzealous mother, Marie studied her tiny pair, and smiled wider as she realized that she finally had them both together.

And, they were her's, and she could do as she pleased with them....




*
'A Little Bit of R & R' by wildcatman
Author's Notes:

Jim and Sam try to get used to the idea of living with Marie and her mother Jane.  Some things will have to change, as Jim soon finds out...

 

 

________________________________________________________________

 

'A Little Bit of R&R'



Larger than a football field, the wide polished surface of the walnut coffee table spread out before them. Glistening in the lamp light like a freshly scrubbed skating rink, the flat, wide open plain, became their solitude.

Sam, and Captain Jim, were both placed down there for their own safety, by the careful hands of their caring giantess Marie. The giantesses large living room, suddenly became their entire world.

A large green couch, sitting right next to them, the huge seat cushions rose up slightly higher than the table; it loomed large behind them like an enormous sky-line. The strange mountainous furniture, that surrounded the rest of the room, seemed to fade into the distance.

Jim cautiously inspected the oddly shaped, make-shift razor that Marie had made for her two little men. He was quite surprized, that she had actually taken the time to do something like that for them.

He hadn't been treated with much respect from any of the other giantess', and this was something that felt very,... different. Marie seemed to be 'overly' concerned about the two of them, as she constantly watched over them with a protective eye.

However, her lack of concern when it came to her 'mother' disturbed Sammy; he felt so scared around that giant, older woman, that he would tremble at the mere sight of her. She had treated them both like insignificant little toys, and he didn't trust her in the least!

The extra-large serving of pancakes and sausage, that she had given them for breakfast was a very good start at forming a bond with them though,... Neither one of them had eaten a breakfast like that since they had arrived on this nightmarish planet. Jane had cut the sausage up into tiny, little bite-sized pieces, and she had meticulously, made miniature-sized hot-cakes just for them!

Marie smiled warmly, more than happy to try and make them feel comfortable. Her huge, looming face seemed to become a permanent fixture; protectively, floating above them, intently watching as they both ate their fill, and drank their coffee from small plastic bottle caps.

After breakfast, she helped them get cleaned up, and tried to make it as easy for them as possible. She worked on fashioning the two littlemen something to shave with, and cut their hair.

The blunt, masking tape handle of their new Razor, was nearly as wide as a notebook, but they still managed to handle it. Actually, it was a sharp, broken piece that had snapped off of the corner of a full-sized razor blade.

(Marie's mother had just replaced the blades in her 'lady-leg-shaver')

Carefully holding the tiny piece of razor blade with a pair of giant tweezer's, Marie wrapped a short piece of masking tape around the blunt end to form a handle. She was delighted with her work.

"There you go.", she handed it carefully down to Sammy.

He took it from the tip of the giant pinchers, and Marie slowly released it, "Give it a try", she expectantly said.

He started shaving off his beard with it, and found that it was just a little bit big, but it worked pretty good!

"Yes, this will do nicely!", Sam yelled up to her!

"Perfect!", she whispered back down. Her huge smile sending out radiant waves of feminine warmth...

Sam used it to shave off his beard and gave himself a half-way decent hair-cut, too. When he was finished he gave it to Jim.

Jim had managed to shave off most of his beard as well, and after that, he sheared away most of the long length of his hair.

The two men worked for nearly an hour, as Marie curiously watched. When they were finished, their feet was surrounded by a large pile of loose hair.


Afterword, the two of them shared a quater-cut piece of grilled cheese sandwich, left over from Marie's lunch, then, they both sat naked inside a small ceramic tea-cup. Marie carefully poured warm water over them; filling the huge, tub-sized basins, and gently soaking the two tiny men inside, she giggled as she washed them...

--She imagined them as a couple of naked prawn, sitting inside the tea cups....

Tilting the small tea pot, Marie's large, feminine hands, carefully controlled the stream of simmering water as she looked down and casually filled the two sausers.

She smiled comfortingly, looking down upon them with loving eyes...

As they both sat inside their individual bath-tub's, soaking their sore musles, Marie sat back onto the huge couch. She stretched out, placing her barefeet up onto the edge of the table.

Allowing them some space, she leaned back into the soft cushion and yawned. It felt good to just relax, and not have to worry about them. They were just so small,... she hated to think about what had happened to them.

The thought of some 'giant girl' reaching down and grabbing them! Forcing them to do things that were just, so 'unthinkable!'


***


Jim climbed out of the tub-sauser, and walked back over to the razor. Tracking a wet trail behind him, his wet feet plattered across the polished surface leaving tiny little tracks.
(Marie had already swept away the loose hair. She simply blew her breath across the table and caught the hair inside her open hand.)

Sam looked out across the small coffee table and watched as Jim picked up the razor, and struggled with finishing up cutting his own hair.

"Hey,... you missed a spot!", he pointed out, blank faced and serious.... he tried to make light of the situation.

Jim tried to look into the huge, round mirror, that sat propped against Marie's make-up case.

"Yeah, I know... that's my lucky 'Rat-tail', and I'm leaving it!", Jim yelled back.


The large mirror, actually fit neatly into Marie's small make up case, she had simply opened it up and left it there for the two men, so that they could use anything that they wanted out of it.

She tried to leave them to their own devices, and let them be. They had both been through alot, and she thought it best to just let them do their own thing...she was very curious to see what they would do.

The make-up case had some lotions, and some antiseptic that came in handy. Jim had found some small bandages that worked perfectly as a temporary loincloth. After Sam had finished with his bath, he wrapped one of them around his waist. He liked the way it stuck tightly, and didn't slip around when he walked.



Marie was sitting on the couch watching them, as she watched the T.V.. Her feet crossed, she rested them on the edge of the table top; she wriggled her toes as she innocently compaired the size of the two men,... to the size of her bare feet.

'(The movie was about a young girl living in the city on her own, and she had a little dog as a pet. The girl worked as a medical assistant in some hospital somewhere, and her daily routine was about as interesting as watching grass grow...)'.


Jim and Sam only slightly paid any attention to the television, they set to work trying to make themselves a pair of slipper-shoes, out of a folded piece of paper towel.

Marie would glance down at the tiny little guys, and watch them, she felt like a 'new mom', filled with pride, and so intrigued by how adorable they both were. She wanted to make them as comfortable as she could, she wanted them to trust her, and be 'themselves' around her,... she didn't want a couple of frightened little 'mice' for pets, she wanted them to become her friends. She liked the idea of these two fully grown men, living under her control, and being totally dependent upon her to provide for them.

She had some ideas of her own about what to do with them, and she wasn't going to rent them out like Valerie did with little Billy and she was not going to let some other woman have them again!

The time flew by fast and the evening rolled around...



***



Jane was sitting up at the table in the dining room, the elevated floor just above the living room, allowed her to see the television clearly. Higher up, she sat there and sipped her red wine and smoked a cigarette while she watched the show.....

..... the two little men on the coffee table; and she watched them with complete fascination.



She crossed her legs, and squeezed the crotch of her skin-tight shorts between her legs. The wadded material becoming slightly soggy; she reached her hand down between her thighs, and rubbed her fingertips across the top of her tingling pussy...

Intently watching little Sammy taking his bath, in the tiny little sauser. She had to restrain her lusty impulse to just walk over there, and pick him up!

She watched them walking around barefoot on the surface of her coffee table. They looked like two tiny little, living 'action figures'. So tiny, and so helpless at that miniature size.

She knew that Marie wouldn't let her play with them, and after Julianna had left the apartment, she had resigned to the kitchen table and poured herself a drink.

Jane took a deep drag off her cigarette, and thought, "Marie won't be able to watch over them every minute of the day, 'eventually' I'll get a chance to play with them again, and maybe even both of them, at the sametime?"

"Eww, yeah,... momma's gonna have a little fun...", Jane thought.

She squeezed her thighs together and released a long, slow breath... "Agh!", she grunted with frustration!

Marie turned around from the couch, "What's the matter Ma?"

"Nothing,... nothing sweety. Just getting a little hungry. How about, we order a pizza!", she suggested.

"Sure. Go ahead and call-it-in, I'll get the money from my dresser", she told her.

Marie got up from the couch and walked across the living room, turning the corner, she disappeared down the hallway, - headed for her bedroom.

Jane slowly got up from the kitchen table, and started across the room toward the wall phone; suddenly changing her route, --she switched direction, as her eyes turned toward the two vulnerable little men.

She silently stepped down into the living room and walked over to the small, knee high, coffee table.

Her face slightly blushing, her eyes intent; she observed the two miniature men with complete absolutism. A mischievous grin slowly formed, and she quietly stepped closer.

Standing dominantly, above their confined plain of space; Jane proudly displayed her full figured body towering above them. The small coffee table, resistricting them to that area alone, they were trapped under her presence and completely exposed to her...

Her tight shorts had wedged into her ass-crack, she didn't even attempt to remove them. Her busty chest, straining beneath a super-tight sweat shirt, the well worn grey-colored cotton looked ready to burst, as she stuck out her chest and stood over them.

Jim looked up, just as he noticed her smooth column-like legs standing so closely, he saw Sammy looking up at her with a look of terror in his eyes and he turned back just in time to see her bending forward and reaching down toward him!

Without warning, Jim was suddenly bumped in the chest by the tip of her finger. He fell backward and landed awkwardly on his butt!

Sammy just sat there completely frozen with fear; looking up at the towering giantess, he trembled with overwhelming horror!

Jim felt the hardened tip of her blue-colored fingernail, as it roughly jabbed into the pit of his gut. The blow wasn't enough to knock the wind out of him, but it forced him to lie down under the approach of her powerful hand.

Her face moved directly above him,... slowly advancing and overtaking his entire view. Her shimmering eyes looked straight through him; drifting closer, the giant woman drew in a slow breath...

"M'm,.... hey little guy. Do you want to come and sit with me at the 'Big table'?", she seductively whispered.

Jim tried to make his voice work. But, no sound came out,... His throat clamped shut, as he starred up into her enormous face. Her thumb, and forefinger, clamped around his naked hips, she gently squeezed.

He was slowly lifted up from the table and brought up closer to her face. Her shady eye shadow, made her shimmering eyes brighter, as the thick lashes fluttered over them, her large brow lifted up, arching, and wrinkling her forehead.

Her grasp rendering his body useless, he tried not to struggle. Immersed within her overpowering perfume, he was floating out in the open air like a stranded puppet, caught between her fingertips, he seemed to become weightless before her huge gleaming smile!
"What's wrong, are you 'afraid' of me?", she spoke directly.

"I'm not going to hurt you, come on,... let's go into the kitchen!"

Marie returned from her bedroom, just in time, to see her mother standing back up by the coffee table. She stopped and watched, as Jane slowly stood up, holding tiny Jim precariously pinched up between her thumb and finger...

"Mom?", she whined. "Put 'em down!"

"Stop being such a' pest', and just let them alone, would ya!", Marie told her. As she quickly advanced, stepped over beside her surprised mother.

"Oh, Marie...", Jane despairingly retorted. Holding Jim up, slightly higher, she said, "This one wants to come and sit with ME, at the big table in the kitchen. ", she calmly told her daughter, displaying a reassuring smile.

An apologetic, pouty-lipped expression crossed her huge, blushing face, as she pleadingly glanced away to get her daughters approval.

Marie looked on in concern, as Jim's tiny leg's frantically back-peddled, his arm's flailing around wildly.

"No, just put him back down. He doesn't want to go with you!", she told her.

"Yes he does!", she raised her voice. "Ask him!"

Jane's fingers tightened up, squeezing tighter, she shifted his tiny figure over in front of Marie's face, and held him up between them.

Jim was suddenly flanked by both of them, floating in mid-air, between the pair of billboard sized faces!

"You want to come into the kitchen, don't you little guy....", she spoke firmly to her little captive.

Jim had come to realize while spending time inside Julianna's pantie's, that showing any kind of fear only fed their lust, and drove their demented desires even higher,... (as the old saying goes, 'The Apple doesn't fall far from the tree.) So, as with her daughter, he struggled to remain calm around the giant woman.

"Sure, ... why not? Maybe, just until the pizza comes,...?", Jim awkwardly replied?!?!

Marie looked down at him and smiled. "I suppose so, just be careful with him Mom. And, only until the pizza arrives, then you have to bring him back in here, so that he can eat, alright?"

"Oh, Goody, come on cutie, let's go!", Jane excitedly said, as she snuggled Jim firmly against her breast and swiftly stepped back toward the kitchen.

Jim was hastily smothered out against the soft mass of warm, tightly stretched cotton. The giant woman's soft boob squashed up, he started struggling to push his face away from the suffocating wall, the sudden motion swept past him, nearly causing him to be sick, as Jane quickly stepped over to the phone and snatched it up from the receiver.

Her single hand held him pressed tightly, trapped against her. He could only just see the wall behind her, as she stood leaning against it and dialed up the number for the Pizza place.
Her raspy voice was muffled out, but he heard her ordering the pizza and hanging up the phone. Only then, was he released from her firm hold, as she casually stepped back over to her chair at the 'Big' table.

Jim was slowly pulled away from her boob, and lowered down onto the table in front of her. Jane's huge being filling his view entirely,... she looked down at him with inquisitive lust...
Her fingers loosened around him, but didn't completely let go. He stood there looking up at her expectantly.

Her pointer finger slipped between his legs and slowly slid up the inside of his left thigh. It firmly pressed up against his balls and slightly lifted his feet up off the table.

"Hey, wait a minute,... Please, don't do that. Jane, please don't do that, ... STOP IT!", Jim's tiny voice amused her, and she squeezed his thigh between her thumb and finger.

"Aww, so sweet,... and small. You know?", she whispered. "Your going to be staying here with me alot, just 'You' and 'I'. And, if I were you,... I'd show a little more 'appreciation' to the giantess of the house!", Jane playfully whispered.


"Jane, please just don't handle me like that, right now, okay? I'm still pretty sore from the last 'two days', and my body is really hurting!", Jim told her.

Hoping for a bit of remorse, his plea for mercy only tantilized her lusty libido,...

She pinched up his ankles and forced him to spread his legs apart! Her middle finger caught his backside, and held him out flat, as she lifted him up to her mouth...

He didn't have time to react, before her tongue slathered across his balls and slid up inside his clenched-up buttcheeks!

"Um, Yum, Yum, yummy,....", she purred. Her hot breath whafting up across his lower body!

Her mouth moving as she spoke, her huge lip's seperating and wrinkling, tightly pursing around his tiny crotch,...

"Let me help to 'relax' you.", she said. "I'll just give you a little kissie-kissie, M'mmm".


Jim felt her steaming breath flowing all around him. He felt like his body was melting into her huge mouth,... his cock stiffened, and his balls almost instantly exploded!


"Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ahhhhhhh!", he collapsed within her powerful fingers, and nearly passed out from the intensity of her massive tongue!



"M',m so sweet,... we're gonna have so much FUN, together!", Jane's whisper seemed to echo inside his head!




*
End Notes:

Thanks 4 the comments!  Been really busy lately, and just allowing myself enough time to write/load, the chapters for the story,... will have more time after this weekend to respond so keep em coming and I'll try and answer them all! 

Thanks ;`)  and, Enjoy!

 

----Next chapter, we'll get caught up with Billy Boy, and see what Ann's punishment is...

 

Bill's New Owner by wildcatman
Author's Notes:

Poor little Bill gets introduced to Ann's mother, Jennifer, and re-aquanted with her stocking clad feet...

She likes him so much, that she just doesn't want to let him go!

 

 

__________________________________________________________

 

Trapped within her imprisonment of the glass salad bowl, Bill looked up in fear as his beautiful captress picked up the edge of the bowl and started to walk out of the living room.

The smooth, rounded walls, suddenly tilted,... tipping sideways, Billy was thrown backward and rolled around against the slippery glass. The lifting motion, took him upward so swiftly that he was forcibly pressed down into the bottom, his stomach dipped and pitched, as he was hastily tossed about inside the clear container.

Carried down the hall, he watched through the clear glass as her provocatively shifting hips, floated along next to him. The giantess Ann, exited the living room and headed for the back bedroom.

Her giant mother; Jennifer,... following closely behind,..... she had just, given her the most wonderful idea...



***



After the bowl had been placed down on the carpeted floor, little Bill helplessly looked up from beneath their feet and watched, as Jennifer handed her daughter a small plastic bottle.
Bill knew that something was going to happen, and he didn't like the way they were looking at him...


Sitting on the edge of the bed, with their barefeet surrounding him; the two giant women dominantly looked down from directly above, their secretive actions, as they knowingly exchanged glances, only barely contained their growing excitement...and Bill was completely oblivious, but he was about to become the central focus of their little secret!

Ann lowered the bottle down above him and slowly started to pour the clear liquid out onto his body. The sticky stream of oily fluid, splashed against his chest and splattered all over him.
He tried to avoid the stream, but she continued to pour the whole bottle out around him, and what didn't hit him, just splashed around his feet and pooled up in the bottom of the glass bowl.

He instantly felt the chemical reaction. The sudden contact on his bare skin caused an instant 'warming' sensation, and it quickly grew stronger, as he frantically tried to wipe it away from his naked body!

Ann's girlish giggling erupted from above, as she emptied out the entire bottle and tossed it over into the trash can.

The slick, sticky fluid, completely saturated him, covering him with a glistening sheen of clear oil. The instant warming sensation gradually increased, slowly intensifying, and soaking deeply into his bare skin!

The overwhelming sensation nearly took his breath away! He coughed and gagged as the slippery oil soaked deeply into his skin and began to burn with a rush of powerful tingling!
He caught his breath and stumbled sideways, his feet slipped, and he awkwardly fell down into the pool of liquid at the bottom of the glass bowl.

Jennifer's deep, womanly voice, calmly spoke from above; her smiling eye's peering down with a possessed look of demented hunger...

"Aww, Look at 'em,... he's getting all excited!", she whispered.

Ann burst out into a fit of girlish giggling. Her laughter, as she bent forward, lowering her face down directly above him, exploded into an hysterical eruption of loud, reverberating, sound!

"Ya, Look,...(heh, heh, heh, ) he's really, Really, (ack, ack,) Excited!"

Her blushing face, floating above him exploded with gushing laughter! She bended down and nearly fell into the bowl, as she slipped off the bed and collapsed on the floor next to it,...

... the loud thumping crash shook the entire floor, as her humongous figure dropped down next to him.

He desparately tried to avoid the encroaching form of Jennifer's large, nylon encased foot. The dark, blue colored stocking, stretched tightly over her powerful toes, wriggled around just above him, and without warning, the large blue form suddenly attacked him!

Pressing firmly, her foot arched upward, lifting the heel up, and squashing him down into the bottom of the bowl with a swift consuming embrace...


"Ah, no, no, no, no,.... please don't!", Bill screamed!

Her giant foot began to trace the length of his body. Slowly caressing his lower belly, and twiddling his miniature cock, her big toe lifted up his balls and diddled them up and down as she wriggled her large ponderous toes...

His cock instantly stiffened up, as the warming lotion soaked in, and his tingling balls drew up tighly at the massaging tip of her huge rounded toe.

His arms wrapped around the large toe and he hugged it firmly. She easily shook him loose and flicked his arms away.

He tried to crawl away, and he was swiftly re-captured, and snuggled down underneath her huge foot!

"Get 'em,... get him 'Good'!", Ann's whisper fluttered within the bowl.

Her huge glittering eye's floating just outside the rim, at the top edge, they peered into the entrapment with devilish excitment....

"Squash him Mom!", she insisted. Tapping her sharp fingernails against the side of the glass bowl.

Bill was forced down hard, effortlessly pinned underneath the slippery nylon-coated toes! He gasped for breath, as the huge, slick, sole, crushed down, easily smothering him under the heavy weight of the giant woman's beautiful foot.

His hard cock was bent down, as she trapped it underneath the ball of her foot, and she forcfully pressed it down with a firm even pressure...

"M'm, feels nice.", she purred. "I think he likes it,... he's kissing my toe's!"

"Ah, ha,ha,ha,....yeah, he doe's,... look at 'em!", Ann taunted him.

"Kiss those FEET, you little worm!"

Bill strained against the tremendous force of her entire weight. The towering woman suddenly stood up, and shifted her hips to one side,... releasing the pressure, and balancing on her other foot, she steadied herself, and prepaired to crush him!

"NOOOOOO!", Bill Screamed out!

Directly above him, the huge leg muscle flexed and swelled out. Jennifer's smooth thigh tightened up, and the pressure slowly increased,... her wide, pantie-clad, bottom, settled above him, filling his entire view.

He fought for his breath through the nylon webbing between her toes, and suffered the extreme pressure of her gigantic leg!

The woman smiled down at him, and firmly squeezed her toes together around his face!

"M'm, you like that, littleman?", she teased. "Aww, I think he wants me to squish him,...ha, hah!", she sneered down with a demented look of spitefulness...

"Oh, you're just loving this aren't you?", she snarled!

Her big toe mashing against his neck, it settled down upon his shoulder, and the second toe slipped around the otherside and encircled his head!

He felt her entire foot wrinkling up, as she clinched up her toe's and gripped tightly around his neck!

He was slowly lifted up and out of the bowl. Hanging from her giantess toes, his face squashed beneath them, he wildly thrashed around against the bottom of her huge foot...

"Ah, ha, ha, ha, hah", Ann laughed at his tiny figure. "Crush him!", she taunted her mother!

Jennifer's foot flexed and curled around. Bill was pressed back down into the bowl and smothered out beneath the giant womens huge foot.

The air was forced from his lungs, as her smooth arch compressed tightly over his entire body. He gasped for air, but the force of her giant foot crushed down firmly, holding him there untill he passed out....



***


When Bill awakened, he eventually discovered that he had been wrapped up tightly inside the blue nylon stockings. The reinforced toe, was firmly wrapped up around his head and face, several over-lapping layers of sheer compression tightly constricted around him; entombing him within the pressurized cocoon of fragrant nylon!

Mummified, like a tiny human-'insect larva', Bills naked body was still numb and tingling from the thick coating of stimulating lubrication; he languished within an overpowering perfume that was thick and pungent; saturated within the fine nylon webbing of the giantess' stocking.

He labored hard to just breath,... he sucked-in a deep breath of the supra-sweet aroma, and gasped with dire dispair.

"Where the hell was she taking him?", he thought...

He could feel a powerful shifting motion. He was definitely moving. The nylon was wrapped up so tightly around him, that he couldn't hear anything, but he knew that he was being carried along, somewhere...

The familiar shifting motion, felt as if he was close to her waistline, somewhere; the slight dipping, and the rolling hip movement, was definitely unmistakable!

He was tucked into the backside of her skirt,... and she was just casually walking along, taking him with her!

"Oh, God No!", he screamed out!

His muffled voice barely audible within the nylon cocoon, Jennifer's superior stride picked up, and the shifting of her magnificent hips wobbled within the skirt, jerking him around, from left to right with a slight rising lift...

The increased motion of her lumbering form, rattled his brain as she stepped along quickly walking in her spike heel's, the muscular motion quaking throughout the rubbery waves of her massive figure.

A half-circle, sweep. Then, a slight dip, followed with a shifting drop....

The shifting motion constantly repeated; circle,...sweep,... Dip. Circle, Sweep, Dip.

Circle, sweep, ... dip. Over and over, her magnificent walk swiftly took him along for the ride atop her gigantic rump.

Bill was carried away inside the giantess' short skirt. He couldn't move a single muscle, trapped inside the nylon stocking; he could only wait, and see what this giantess was about to do with him!



*
End Notes:

Short chapter, I know,... but, the next one will be a 'double-header'!!!  ;`)

'Headline News!' by wildcatman
Author's Notes:

Things are getting strange, now.  Another arrival is actually discovered, and the giants are on the hunt to capture them before they get away...

Branching out again, and introducing more charactors in the next chapter....

Enjoy!  ;`)

'Headline News!'





While waiting for Brittany, Becky impatiently sat inside the waiting room at the dentist office. She had driven her there, and was forced to wait for her in the sparcely occupied waiting room.

A small screened, black and white television set was 'tuned-in', (remember, this was in the seventies) to the midday-matinee movie channel. An old movie from the 50's was on, it appeared to be one of those, first films, that had been shot in black and white.

Becky scoffed at the small T.V. and wondered around inside the waiting room. Two little girls about ten years old was fascinated with her 'Gothic-look' and they intently watched her, mimicking her, and copying her impatent actions. They flipped their hair, and followed her around; acting perturbed, and scoffing at the T.V. as they walked past it, copying Becky they did everything that she did,... trying to pick up on her moves...

Becky noticed them, but ignored them, as she fidgeted with her hair. Twirling the stiff looking, dyed-red braid, that strangely clashed with the rest of her shiny black hair; she tapped her toes on the floor and nervously paced around in the small room; the bright colored shaft of braided hair hung down from the side of her head, giving her that 'overbearing' goth-girl' look.

Reluctantly, and hastily, she reached down on the small magazine rack and picked up the daily newspaper. She glanced back at one of the little girls, and gave her a slight smile of confirmation, before she casually slouched down into a soft backed chair and looked down.

Snatching the paper open, she released a long breath and spread her legs wide. The tight levi's jeans she wore smoothly conformed to her short little legs. Her peircing dark eyes scanned the front page...

-the Bold Headlines Read,

*_'President Amy sends more troops into the Dimple Islands_'.


*_'Man Found Dead in the Mall'- appears to be an apparant suiside'_


*_'ANOTHER MINIATURE SPACESHIP FOUND INSIDE THE CITY' _ researchers attempt to capture the tiny inhabitants; the small, doll-sized passengers, appear to be of an all male crew...

(Becky straightened up in her chair as she noticed that last headline, gasping with surprise, she read on...

...the small, perfectly-sized, scaled down version of a spaceship, was found near the city park.

{__A large picture accompanied the headlines. - 'A pair of tall, shapely women, dressed in bright yellow jumpsuits stood next to the tiny ship. One of them, was squatting down next to it looking into the opened door on the side; the other one seemed to be searching around next to the ship, using a pair of mechanical tongs with a long metal handle, she was sweeping it around through the tall grasses behind the ship. It appeared that it had crashed down beside a wide blacktop walking path'.}


Slightly over four feet long, the entire ship was easily lifted onto the back of a flatbed truck and covered with a tarp. The ship was evidently unoccupied, soon after it had been discovered by three youngsters from the nearby grade school.

The little girls whom had happened upon the miniature wreckage, said that the little door was opened up, and a small ramp had been lowered down onto the ground...

{Another picture showed the three young girls, standing around the ship. Brightly colored short-shorts and tennis shoes, their pigtails and ponytails sprouting out from their heads, they stood with surprized faces, pointing down at the ship and surrounding it like towering giants!}

"We saw them running away!", Tracy said, the excited little girl had been the first one to notice the tiny ship, when the three of them had just happened to stumble upon the recent crash site.

"There were six of them,... little, tiny men!"

"They ran into those bushes over there by that drain pipe, we tried, but,... we couldn't catch them, they could really run fast!", she said.

The search continues for the tiny escapees, as the whole park was sealed off, and more researchers arrived. Scouring the entire park system, with the help of several 'eager-to-help', volunteer groups; the Girl Scouts, the local High School's All Girl Sports teams, and nearly all of the female school teachers from a number of the surrounding areas local High Schools.

All are helping out, to try and capture the miniature men before something unfortunate could happen to them.


..........


Becky folded the newspaper up, and tucked it under her arm. She couldn't wait to tell Brittany about this fascinating news. She and Brittany knew that park very well, they had played there everyday in the summers when they were growing up, and she instantly started thinking of several places where those little men could be hiding out....


As soon as Brittany finished up at the dentist, and the two of them got into her car, Becky unfolded the newspaper and shoved it in her face!

"Look At This! There's more of them!", she forcefully exclaimed!

Brittany looked down at the picture and quickly read the headlines. She slowly looked up, and turned to her excited friend,...

"Well,...what are you waiting for?" , she whispered. "Go, Go, GO!"



***



Earlier that same morning, at Jane and Marie's apartment house....


Marie had to go in for work at the coffee shop, for the 'early morning' breakfast shift. She had to leave very early that morning,... reluctantly leaving her two little friends there, in the care of her 43 year old, 'adolescent' mother, Jane.

Soon after Marie left for work, Jim and Sam both had been rudely awakened by Jane's raspy voice, "Wakie-Wakie, time to get up and please Mama!"...

Swept off their feet by her slender fingertips, the middle-aged blonde gathered the two of them up like a couple pieces of fruit from the produce section in the supermarket!

She took them out of their safe haven inside Marie's bedroom, and carrying one in each hand, she carried them out to the 'big table', and fixed them all some breakfast of oatmeal and sliced peaches from a can.

Later, she allowed them to accompany her into her bedroom, where they were each given the gift of helping her pick out something to wear,... she tryed on several outfits before finally deciding on the bright green, super tight bikini, with a short, see-thur skirt.

She took them with her into the shower and forced them to dodge her barefeet inside the bottom of the bathtub. She taunted them as she showered, splashing them with tidal waves from her huge daunting feet. She stood naked, towering above them...giggling like an idiot on some wacky THC.

Later, she took them back to the living room and released them on the coffee table. They were instantly put to work on her toenails,... painting them, with her favorite colored polish; they used long handle brushes that actually, stood taller, than the two men trying to use them...

Jane's raspy giggling filled the air as she delightfully admired her freshly painted, hot pink, toenails. Still wett and glittering, they fluttered above her wriggling toes...

"You Two are the 'best' little guys a woman could have!"

Sam and Jim, were just putting the finishing touchs on the giantess' toe's. When at around twelve o'clock, Jane turned on the television to get the news.

Suddenly the news came on, and the 'breaking news banner' flashed across the bottom of the screen on the television. The hearkening 'alert tone' instantly drew all of their full attention:

"Just now we're here at the city park, {The young Blonde Journalist from Action 5 News, spoke excitedly}

Wearing a tight, purple blouse and a short, black skirt, a matching pair of black stockings and black high heeled pumps, she stood with a wide stance in the lush, soft grass. Carefully adjusting her footing, she delicately placed her heels and positioned her feet. The black skirt was stretched so tightly around her muscular behind that the material strained against her, and form fitted around her flexing glute's.

"Two of the researchers from the 'Instute of Science and Biology', have just captured 'three', of the miniature men from the tiny spaceship! Using a food trap, that had been set the previous day, it appears that the bait worked during the night, and securely captured them perfectly ".

{The young blonde journalist smiled wider, as she turned toward the wire cage and pointed out the tiny prisoners inside}

Three men were inside the small square cage. Six inches tall, and dressed in camo uniforms, they were huddled together in one corner cowering down before the towering news reporter.

She stepped closer and motioned for her camera person to follow her up...

The camera lens zoomed-in and focused upon the tiny captives. The giant female reporter squatted down next to the cage, placing her hand down on top of it, she smiled excitedly, and glanced back toward the camera.

"Aww, their scared of me. It's okay little guys, you're safe now!", the reporter spoke down to them.

Proudly sticking out her chest, her tightly fitted purple blouse displayed her well developed breasts. She held the microphone down next to the miniature space men and shook the top of the cage with her other hand.

"My, you guys are really, really, small!", she whispered.

Again, she slightly shook the cage, trying to get them to scream, or move around for the camera...

"Where did you little men come from?", she asked, still gently rocking the entire cage.

"Come on, say something,....", she taunted them. Trying to get them to speak to her so that she could get it on the news.

The men just huddled together closer, and ducked their heads. The woman reporter slowly stood back up and stood next to the cage.

"Well, there you have it. The researchers have safely captured 'these' three, {she pointed down} but the hunt is still on for the other three." {The camera pulls back slightly, taking in the scene of the reporter standing next to the cage.}

"We'll have more on this at five o'clock, Zena Maxwell,... Action 5 News.", the reporter signed off.


The news channel shifted back to the station, and two beautiful journalists sat behind a glass desk; leaning forward intently watching the report, they sat focused on the monitor of Zena Maxwell's story, and briefly paused in shock and disbelief...

Finally, the blonde haired woman whom was the senior reporter for the station spoke up,...
"Well, it appears, .... that we have some tiny 'visitors'....".

The other younger reporter, leaned forward in her chair and cleared her throat,

"Ya, um,... It seems that we DO!", she awkwardly agreed. "We'll be right back after these important messages".

The camera flashed to a commercial for some type of 'fascinating' new 'insect spray' called 'Black Cloud', a scene played out, with two cartoon-like bugs walking across a huge kitchen floor,... a gigantic woman sees them, takes aim, and sprays the can of spray out, drenching them with a heavy, thick cloud of mist.

The smoke clears and the two bugs are gone,... the sparkling clean floor expands out, and the woman stands proudly displaying the can of insect spray.


..........



Jim looked over at his surprised comrade Sam, and took him by the arm. He pulled him closer and whispered a warning,...

"Don't say anything!", he firmly told him.

Just then, as if she actually heard what Jim had said, Jane reached down and scooped them both up from the coffee table.

One inside each hand, she leaned back and settled into the couch.

"Some of your friends,... I suppose?", she whispered. "You know, their going to capture the rest of them, don't you...".


"I'll bet they get the other three before the day is over. They'll probably take them to the lab and run a whole bunch of tests on them. They'll have to see if they are dangerous to our population. You guys didn't recognize any of them, did you?", Jane casually inquired of her two 'hand-held' prisoners.


Both tiny men nervously shook their heads. Jane slowly smiled, she loosened her grasp and lowered them down onto her lap and released them to sit, one on each thigh, Jim on her right and Sam on the left...

"Oh well, you couldn't really see their little faces very good, could you?", she whispered.

Staring down at her two little guests, she scooted forward in the couch and seperated her thighs, widening her knees apart, she sank down into the soft cushion and leaned back...

"Maybe we'll take a little walk later. Go down to the park and have a little look around ourselves h'mm?, she casually whispered.

Her hands caressing her lower belly, she traced small circles around her belly button and swirled her fingertips all around her bare stomach.

"You guys want to take a little walk with me?", she innocently asked them. "We might find those other little guys, and then we could help them, ya know,... keep them from getting 'disected' by those 'biologist's', and scientists...."

"First, though.... Mama's got-ta little 'itch' that need's to be 'scratched', soooo,...." Jane's voice trailed off.

Her hand's seperated, and wrapped around each one of them and lifted them up to her breasts!

"Come on, give your Mama some lovin', get in there and start kissing...", she told them.

Pressing them into her green bikini top, she wallowed their tiny faces into the thin material and pressed firmly. Forcing the two men into her erect nipples, she pushed their faces deeply into her breasts and laid back on the couch and settled in.

Jim caught his breath quickly, just before his head was pushed inside of the tight green bikini top. The stretched material firmly trapped his whole upper body inside, and he was forced against the hardened nipple, and mashed directly into it...


"M'm, yeah.... suck 'em, my little tittie's get so hard! Just thinking about you two get's me all hot!"

Jane's bikini top sprang free, and dropped down next to her side. Her naked breast's gently wobbled around, and settled before them. The two tiny men were crushed against her large boob's and smothered roughly into them.


"Oh Yeah,... Ah,.... I could just 'SQUISH' Ya!"




*
End Notes:

Please review!  Comments and suggestion are really helpful, and I usually try and use your ideas if I think that I can squeeze it in....

Look 4 the next chapter in about three days or so, kinda busy 4 me right now, I gotta lot going on.

Thanks 4 reading! 

Jane on the Couch by wildcatman
Author's Notes:

This chapter could have been a stand alone story, in, and of itself, but,.. you know how it is with me.  I've just gotta challenge myself, and cram three or four storys all together into one massive drama! 

This is just Jane, home alone,... with her two little 'playmates'.

 

'Enjoy'   ;`)

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Con't from last chapter...


'Jane on the Couch'



Jane slowly reached her hand down onto her bare thigh. Carefully gripping her cool, slender fingers, around little Samual, she gripped him up firmly. He instantly started squirming around inside her enclosed hand as she slowly lifted him up.


She took one last gulp from her whiskey, and sat the glass down on the coffee table. She scooted forward on the couch and laid back comfortably,... still holding the tiny man up level with her face, she brightly smiled at him.


Like a little girl with an icecream cone, she brought him right over to her mouth and using her slathering tongue, she roughly licked him across his entire front. The oily wettness of her steamy salava completely coated his entire face and chest!


She laughed at his surprised reaction, and squeezed him tighter within her conforming fingers. Her other hand had a firm grip on her 'other' little prisoner. Cupped under her heated palm, Jim, was pressed tightly against her bare breast. From the waist up he was trapped inside of her Bikini top, forced to face her huge ridgid nipple.

She held Sammy up above her right breast,.... and then, she let go and dropped him onto it. He fell into the warm softness, and fumbled down into the narrow space of her conforming clevage.

Both tiny men were gradually lifted up, as the giantess slightly began leaning forward, she reached around to release the string, that held the tight bikini-top tied to her body.

The tight, green material, instantly sprang free and slipped away from her virulent mammaries. Wobbling slightly with a soft recoiling motion, her large, naked breasts, fell free of the loosened bikini.

Proudly hardened, her giant pertruding nipples standing out erect, centering the brown tanned areola of each rounded globe, gently rocking around as the giant woman nestled into a more comfortable position.

Jim was suddenly released, as the tight binding of the bikini top slipped free and dropped away from her huge boobs.

He slipped free of Jane's giantess nipple, and slid down across the rounded softness, tumbling awkwardly down onto her wide, soft belly. Her hand instantly 're-captured' him, firmly restricting his limbs between her large, powerful fingers.



"ah, Ah,... not-so-fast there lil' one,... we're not through Yet!", scolding him with a playful tone.

She held Jim up before her shimmering eyes and delightfully examined his tiny naked figure. The giantess chuckled. A deep, rumbling tremor, rocked her enormous body. The sound of her raspy voice seemed to shake the entire couch.


Jane's fingers squeezed up around his shoulders and re-gripped his tiny figure. Shifting her upper body, she relaxed and settled back into the huge couch cushion.


"M'm, isn't this nice?", she whispered. "Two little men to play with".

Without warning, Sam was swiftly squeezed up. Abruptly squashed between her massive breasts; Jane giggled, and suddenly squashed her elbows together, crushing him in the space between her boobs.

Looking out, he saw Jim tightly gripped within her fist, floating right above her monstrous chest.

She casually held him up before her huge breasts. Her heavy laughter, rumbling, and clucking ; she amused herself with the helpless little men. Squeezing her fingers around them, and wrestling their tiny bodys as if they were nothing more than a couple of little bugs...



Jim was dropped free of her opening fingers, and fell against her left breast. He bounced off and clumsily rolled down onto her quaking belly,

"Ah, ha,... Ha, Ha, Ha,... Oh, you little squirt, tt-that tic, tickles!", she spluttered out.



Regrasping his miniature figure, she hastily snatched him up again and swiftly jerked him up in front of her huge mouth. Her lips puckered, and she pressed them firmly against him!
Jim caught his breath as quickly as he could!

Her 'over-sized', swollen lips, puckered-up and smashed against him; he heard 'three' loud Pops!

The giant set of huge 'puckered' lips gave him three forceful pecks,

"Mummmmmmmm ("Pop"), Mumm ("Pop"), Mum ("Pop") ".


"M'm, such a 'SWEET' little squirt, I could just,.... Agh!"


"Oh,... I wissssH tha-I-had a-whole-'BUNCH' of you little guys!", she blurted out!




***



Jane's huge hand, temporarily released little Jimmy to sit atop her warm belly. Sam was still stranded above him; nervously sitting higher up between her smooth flanking breasts. The giantess purred like an enormous cougar, softly giggling, she released a long, slow breath.

Her huge, massive figure, trembling with overwhelming anticipation, her hands moved around over her lower belly...

Slowly drifting downward, the long slender fingers swirled across her soft skin and moved down over her lower stomach. Lightly stroking the front of her bikini bottoms, her fluttering fingers swirled overtop of her sweltering crotch and traced the outline of her swollen pussy.

The tips of her sharp, green fingernails, exploring the surface of her swollen mound.

Her right hand slipped under the tight elastic and pulled it away from her crotch.

The impression of her conforming 'camel-toe' suddenly vanished, as it slipped away with the elastic panel. The tight material stretched, and opened up to allow her encroaching hand to slip inside.

Jim watched her hand disappear beneath the tight material. Her tall uplifted knees, leaning away as she opened her legs apart...

His heart began to race, as his nose caught the mild scent of her over-heated body. He wanted to get up and run, but after being strapped inside of Julianna's panties for such a long time, he didn't want to cause Jane to think about 'confining' him within her's.

........

He didn't want to give 'her' any reason to think that either one of them might try and escape. That would only prove to her, that the addition of some type of restraint would be deemed necessary; and Jim definitely didn't want to be restrained again!

After his abduction by Jane's giant daughter, her abusiveness had drained his mental strength away, serverely weakening his determination. The beautiful governess had nearly suffocated him; Julianna's persuasive mistreatment and prolonged objectification while strapped inside her panties, had inoculated and infused his mind, with the revelation that his significants meant nothing to the giant women. He had become a simple sextoy.

Only Marie, had shown any kind of kindness toward the miniature men, and she had left them in the care of her mother...whom had already raped him once, and it was about to happen again!

........


Sam was literally 'terrified' of her! He couldn't speak whenever she came near him; and now,.. he sat within her bosum, completely paralyzed with overwhelming fear!

He watched from just below her overhanging chin, as her fingers enclosed around Jim's naked figure and slowly moved him down across her belly and inbetween her smooth, bare thighs.

The throbbing thuds of her massive heart vibrated through his tiny form, pounding repeatedly within the wall of her chest, it hammered away beneath him,... sending a strange feeling throughout his entire body!

Helpless to do anything to stop her, Sam could only watch, as this frisky giantess rubbed the front of her bikini bottoms, and slid his distressed little comrade down into the heated space between her inner thighs...


**


Pressing Jim's head against her moist bikini, she rubbed his face along the wet, darkened stain, that centered her pussy lips. Slowly, and deliberately, forcing him to kiss her giant cunt, Jane's compressed fingers mashed his tiny mouth against her steaming hot muff.

Several slow passes, and she soon became restless,... her thumb hooked into the waist band and lifted the bikini opened.

Jim didn't make a sound, as she slipped him under the shroud of green elastic. Jane's huge hand clamped around his waist, his tiny figure was pushed down into the giant womans pussy and firmly forced up against it!


**


"M,m uh,... yes. - just the right size.", Her whisper hissed across Sam's head.

She gasped, and her whole body shook. Sam was jolted up off of her chest, as her tremendous motion quaked beneath him. Her massive breasts wobbled as she began to rock, and buck her hips!

He started to get up on his feet, when he was suddenly forced down under her grasping fingers and pushed across the warm skin of her soft breast. Her fingers roughly grabbed his right leg and dragged him over to her engorged nipple and shoved his face into it.

He instantly started to lick and kiss the taut skin pressing against his small mouth. A huge fingertip, as large as his head, worked the soft pad against the back of his tiny skull and pushed his face directly into the giant nipple.


**


Jim was down between her legs, trapped inside her wet pussy. The whole outer surface was completely drenched with her sticky juices. The super-soft, velvet-like lips, splayed out, and swollen. Opening like a rose bud, her hungry pussy expanded and unveiled, relaxing to recieve it's miniature lover...

Jane's fingers gathered around his miniature form and took full control his tiny body. He was mashed tightly against her heated lips, and shoved upward. Then pulled back down and slowly released.

Gripped tighter, her fingers seized around his tiny waist and pressed his entire middle into the hot, oven-like heated space...


Rubbing him around, and mashing him more tightly, she manipulated him into humping her magnificent womanhood!

He gasp with shock, as his hips slipped inside and sank down between the slathering flaps of meaty flesh.... her flexing cunt, working hard to draw him in deeper, he could feel the spasming muscles sucking hard against his whole body. Her huge fingers, guided him along over the steaming opening of her giant wet pussy.

Prickley strands of course, wire-like hair, coiled up and wound around his limbs, tangling and wrapping up against him, the mass of scattered hairs, surrounded the slathering crevase of gapping slickness.

Jim had stiffened up his body. He didn't try to fight the giant female hand that held him; he had tried to resist with Julianna..., and she simply pushed him inside,... head-first.

Spreading his legs wide and trying to avoid being shoved inside, only caused her to turn him around and insert his 'head' into her...he didn't want to suffer that again!

This time, he knew better. He stiffened up his body and held his legs out straight. Pointing out his toes, and keeping his knees perfectly straight; he tried to stay calm, and allow her to use him however she wanted.



Making himself ridgid, and becoming her obedient little tool, his mind defeated; completely dominated and so helpless to resist her. The giantess Jane moaned with pleasure, sending powerful vibrations surging throughout her massive figure.

He felt his feet slip inside. The heated walls gripped tightly and squeezed around his legs. His whole body sliding deeper inside, and deeper. His waist sank into the coiling hair, and he felt his feet burning.

His knees clamped together, as the forceful inner-walls of exquisite muscle, gripped his entire body and tried to crush it!



"OOh, oh, oh, ", Jane's voice harshly yelped out into the sky above.



Her huge thighs widened out. She opened her legs up as far as she could, bucking her hips and clenching her flexing glutes,... her enormous body rocked slowly.

Jim sank into the squeezing wettness, feeling his body being pulled deeper, all the way up to his chest. He grabbed onto her thumb and held tightly. Her fingers pressed against his back, the wide thumb resting over his chest...he slid in and out, in and out, in and out...

The slow repeating motion, gradually began to increase. He felt her fingers readjusting, moving up around his shoulders. He was forced to release his arms from around her thumb, as she stabbed her nails into his skin and her fingers spidered around over him.

Her grasping fingertips, regripped around his shoulders and pushed his body deeper into her slathering hot pussy!

His head bobbed up, surrounded by the thick mass of curly strands. He was completely swallowed up and engulfed within her steaming giant cunt. His face rubbed against her giant clit; growing larger, the large mass of it, mashed against his face. Pressing firmly from behind his head, her thumb forced his mouth into the meaty knob of flesh.


The walls squeezed around him, squashing his ribs and hips, drawing him in deeper, he frantically licked at the giant gland and swallowed the sticky juices.

He caught his breath and strained to straighten out his body. Making himself as long as he could he felt his toes sinking into the depth of her massive burning pussy.

His legs kicking, and his tongue working, he tried his best to pleasure the giantess. His efforts were awarded with a tight, crushing embrace. The inner walls compressed all around his tiny figure and squeezed with exsessive intensity.

The profound, and fervent nature of her massive being became his entire world. He had become her toy. Her tiny little pleasure device. She used his body with wild abandon, her fingers roughly plunging him into her heated oven.

Jim gasped a lungful of steaming air, and tried to hold his breath. The inner-walls conformed around him and tightly squeezed. The muscles clamped, and released, clamped and squeezed,... harder, and harder.

Completely soaked within her juices, his tiny figure slipped freely against the spasming inner-walls. The powerful muscles mashed his miniature figure and her fingers worked him in and out of her slathered engulfment.

Pumping his entire form like a smooth piston, the giantess began to speed up and harshly thrust her tiny toy faster and faster.

Jim's entire face and body became fully coated with the thick secretions. His vision became a steaming blurry thrust of internal motion. His arms pressing outward, he tried to pleasure her giantess pussy.

His mouth desparately capturing the throbbing clit, he kissed it and licked it as quickly as he could. Trying to do anything that he could to get it over with, he tried his best to become her pleasure toy!

Jane moaned wildly, "Aaaaa ah, mmmm".


**


Her tremendous size was completely overwhelming! Sam sat atop her breast, frantically licking the large nipple, he worked hard to try and pleasure the giant blonde vixen!

Her left hand gathered around him. He found himself cupped within her palm and firmly mashed into the exquisite softness of her massive breast flesh.

He had watched in sheer terror, as he saw the impression of Jim's head, trapped beneath the green panties, the rounded top of his little head popped up. Then, as the giantess grabbed him, it dissappeared,... only her large hand lifted up the conforming panties, as it worked up and down flexing at the wrist, pumping her tiny prisoner into the depths of her devouring pussy.

The heated warmth, of her massive body emanated all around him. He could only hope that Jim would survive, but he didn't think that he stood much of a chance, being used like that, with such aimless lust. Her recklessness, becoming more and more, her huge body jolted and twerked around as she flexed and jerked her hips.

Jane began to wildly spasm. Her breasts shifting from side to side, and tossing about, Sam was thrown off of her chest, and he tumbled down into the pit between her hip, and the compressed cushion of the couch.

He awkwardly flopped down into the deep recess and became trapped next to Jane's huge muscular hip!


**


Jane thrust her pelvis with tremendous force. Pressing her heels into the couch cushion, she arched her chest and wildly humped her hips. Her soaked pantie's, covering her hand, she held to the little mans tiny shoulders and pumped his stiff, little legs, deeply into her heated chasm.

The sensation drove her wild! She rocked her pelvis, and jutted her thighs out; thrusting the tiny male figure into her cunt with frustrating desparation, Jim's tiny legs kicking wildly, she couldn't restrain her overwhelming obsession!

"Oh, Oh, OH, ahh, ahh, ahh,...Oh, Oh, OH-OH-OH Ahh!", the giant blonde roared like an enormous 'She-Beast', the intensity jolted throughout her entire form!

The miniature man had become her device, and he felt so good wedged against her clit and pressed all the way inside of her!

Her thighs crushed together, and she convolsed with orgasmic pleasure! Large gushing waves of steaming fluid ejected from deep inside her,... her hips clenched tightly, and she gasped with sheer sexual pleasure!

"Ah, ah, ah, ", she crushed her thighs together tightly and squeezed as hard as she could!

Jolting with bliss, she jerked, and spasmed to several more explosive waves of sheer pleasure. The delightful sensation continued to course through her loins, as the mini-sized male inside her still wildly kicked his tiny legs like a mechanical toy.

She crossed her legs tightly and clamped her thighs together...



"OH, Yeah,..... God, that was terrific!", she gasped .



"M'm, oh, god...YES!" "YES! YES!", she excitedly squealed like a little girl!



****



Long moments passed. Her heavy breathing slowly returned to normal.

Very slowly for Sam, whom had been crushed under her giant ass!

He had been bounced around, and eneded up trapped beneath her huge butt, squashed beneath it's huge, crushing weight!


The softness of the huge cushion underneath him, was the only reason that he'd not been smashed to death, from Jane's gigantic female buttox!

He felt her her massive movement, as she finally arose from the couch, and turned around to see what she was sitting on...


"Oh, there, you are!", she innocently exclaimed!


Her fingers casually snatched him up and lifted him up from the cushion. She turned back around and sat down.

Jim was sitting on the coffee table, completely covered in her sparkling, slathered juices.
She quickly released Sammy, down next to Jim; She stood up and casually started to get dressed.

As if it were just another meaningless task that had to be done, she searched out her bikini top and straightened it out,... she would have stayed naked, if not for the chance that someone might happen to stop by...


She quickly pulled her bikini bottoms back up around her large, sweaty, butt and retied the string next to her hip.

She swiftly found her top, and hastily adjusted it around her large bosum, quickly and expertly tying the string behind her back.

Towering above the table, she delightfully looked down at her two little miniature playmates.


"My, Oh My, ...that was so 'Delishous', I hope I didn't hurt you little-guys".


She giggled, while turning away to walk toward the bathroom.


Her huge behind shifting loosely, her magnificent stride carrying her away from them, they looked on in complete fascination.

Jane's gigantic female figure just casually walked across the room, (Their world now) and disappeared into the hallway....


Sam looked over at Jim, as he coughed-up another mouthful of her slick juice's and spit it out on the tabletop...

Still trembling profoundly, Sam stepped over closer to Jim.

"You 'alright' man?", he nervously whispered.

Jim looked up at him with a slight smile,...


"It's gonna be 'Your Turn', Next Time!", he said. Turning to watch her huge giant Ass, as it swiftly stepped down the hallway...





*
End Notes:

Thanks 4 reading, and Please review!  

--Look 4 the next chapter to be out sometime, after this 'Three Day Weekend',  and have a great Labor Day!

_____________________________________________________________________

 

'Hide and Seek' by wildcatman
'Hide and Seek'




A heavy duty, white Chevy Van, drove straight through the gathering crowd. People shoving around and moving away from the fence looked back and gave dirty looks...

.....women from everywhere, had arrived to witness this strange event.

The incredible spectical had taken place right there, in the city park, and everyone wanted to be there.

The large logo, (a big number '5') painted on the side of the van, usually gave them access to just about any situation, and a small opening quickly formed within the mass of gathering people.



Zena Maxwell, and her partner Tina, (whom was also her camera operator), climbed out of the large Van. Trying to push the crowd back, and open up a small space in front of the entrance to the city park.

They parked as closely as they could. Tall fencing, now surrounded the entire park, forming an impassable barricade; holding back the massive crowd that completely encircled the outside border of the park. The huge crowd of very curious women, had formed a secondary wall of colorful whimsicality.

Most of them, having never had an 'opportunity', to become involved with a man, or any male of their own species, desparately crowded around the city park near the scene of the crash site.
Just the simple act of actually getting to see one of them, was something that these wildly excited women just could not resist!




.....



Trying to get set up for another late breaking News cast, Zena and Tina scrambled around trying to clear out an area next to the main gate.

Tina, a spunky college intern, was much shorter than Zena. She had a cute face, and a little pug nose. Her cropped off, frosted bob of poofy black hair, gave her the appearance of being a lot younger than she actually was. She had a short, but stout little frame and her petite size was quite deceiving at first glance.

She was nearly 27 years old, and she looked like a freshman, in 'High School'...



The Citys Metro Police Department and the Federal Government's, 'Bureau of Scientific Affairs', had cordoned off the whole park. A tall, ten foot high chain-link fence, surrounded the entire grounds.

Dozens of uniformed officers were guarding every exit out of the twenty acre area, and nobody was allowed to pass without some type of identification proving that they were specifically involved with the government investigation.

Almost everyone, within walking distance had shown up though, and hundreds more had arrived after they had heard Zena Maxwell's story on the news; the strange, little, 'tinymen', and how they had crashed their little, miniature-sized, 'space-ship' right there within central park!

Giant women, with their giantess children, large groups of towering teenage girls, had swarmed around the barricades, which made it very difficult when the federal investigators finally arrived and took over the situation.

The three little men, that had already been captured, were quickly taken away to the downtown, Metro Medical Center and quarantined. Immediately taken in for an extremely 'through', physical examination.

Unsurprisingly, the news of this, had spread as well, and the entire hospital was severely 'over-crowded' with a largely desparate, but very, 'effeminate' group of curious mobsters.

Although, some weren't interested in the least. They could've cared less about any man, big or little....they would just as well have had them all 'sprayed' with some type of insecticide, then to allow such 'vile' little creatures to wonder around loose in their city.


However, most of the giant women 'were' interested,... and had left their jobs, stopped whatever they were doing at the time, to venture down to the city park to see if they could catch a glimpse of one these 'miniature space travelers'.

Most every woman was completely fascinated by this incredible realization...--"An actual 'real-live' Man... Only, six inches tall!"

It was obvious to everyone why they were there, and hordes of the gathering women, flooded the whole area, crowding around the tall fencing and clambering about along the edge, waiting for a chance to maybe 'capture' one of the miniature men!

The Federal Detectives, {Yes, they were are all female too... ;`)} wore long black coats, that hung down below their knees. There were several of them that had already shown up; the helicopter that they had landed inside the park, sat idle atop the grassy knoll just above where the tiny spaceship had crashed landed.

Marie watched from the coffee shop window. She could see the entrance to the city park, just across the street. Bright yellow tape had been stretched across the whole area, and a tall barricade had been set up. Big Brenda stood behind the counter, she and her two daughters, Elsa and Giselle, were getting ready to walk over and take a look for themselves.

The local police had blocked off the main street. Only allowing emergency vehicals and other authorized personel. The whole city block was soon crowded with hundreds of curious onlookers.

"We're going now, Marie. Hopefully we'll get some bussiness today. Look at this crowd out here!", Brenda yelled across the shop just before she stepped outside.

After Brenda, and her daughters left the shop, Marie locked the door and headed into the back room and turned on the T.V., she wanted to see if anything was on the news yet; what was happening...




Zena Maxwell stood in front of the gateway leading into the park. The side of the Channel 5 Van, clearly in view, she stood just to the side of the chain link fencing and waited for Tina to give her the cue...

Tina signaled with a slight wave of her hand,

"We're here at the scene of the crash site. The police have blocked off this whole area.", Zena began, as she slowly stepped back.

"...as you can see. A very large crowd has gathered here in hopes of getting to see one of our tiny visitors.", the camera widened out, and slowly panned to the left...

"Three of them have been taken to the hospital, and the search is still on for the remaining ones that still haven't been rescued. It has been nearly 48 hours since the discovery of the tiny ship, and more traps have been set up to try and catch the other little guys."

The camera sweeps across the crowd. Brittany and Becky are standing right next to Valerie and Ann and her mother are just arriving, walking up the pathway leading toward the gate.

The excitment building, as the crowd grows larger, more and more people continue to gather around.

Big Brenda, and her daughters tagging along walk quickly passed the camera, giggling at the excitment taking place all around them...

Elsa waves toward the camera, and blushes as she realizes that she will be on the news.


Zena continues,

"The President wants everyone to know that, we're 'not', trying to harm these 'miniature' visitors, and if anyone happens to capture one of them, they are to take him to the hospital, or turn him over to the police as soon as possable.", Zena speaks directly into the camera.

"So, if anyone has actually caught one of them,... please, don't try to hide him, just do the right thing and turn him over to the officers so that we can try and figure out where they came from...", Zena speaks informally.


"I know it would be just incredible to find, but,... we have to remember that we must think of them as 'aliens', and turn them in, so that they can be studied and placed inside a safe enviroment."



***



The federal investigators that had already arrived, had set up a large wall tent. Cindy Braxton, a first class officer, stepped out with her tracking dog...

She had brought the small dog specifically for this task. A Rat terrier, crossed with a blood hound,... the thing looked like it was at least twenty years old. It had a grey mouth and grey hairs sprouting out of it's ears like some weird looking Bat!

The small, excited little animal, moved very quickly. Instantly starting to work the moment that it's feet hit the ground. The dogs handler, Cindy, a tall red head with light blue nail polish, and large blue eyes, squatted down next to the little animal. She gave it a smell of an artical of clothing that had been taken from one of the captives, and it instantly began searching for the little people.

Her name was Cindy, short for Cynthia, and she looked like a gymnast wearing that tightly fitted nylon, and she stood dominantly above the small dog with a look of sheer determination.
Showing off her slight, muscular build, while wearing a tightly fitted, black nylon jump-suit; the first sight of her, an extreme impression...

Her red hair and blue eyes; a strong, square law-line; it was easy to see that she was in law enforcement!

She stepped back from the little dog, and all at once, it picked up the scent and it took off in the direction of the duck pond. Cindy quickly followed along, as the excited little animal suddenly turned toward the trash containers. The little dog went straight over to the large barrel and started to circle around it.

Then, it abruptly sat down, indicating that the subject of it's search had been found. Cindy walked over to the trash can and lifted up the lid, looking inside, she saw something that looked like a pair of little, tiny-sized pants, and a shirt...


She reached into the trash can and carefully picked the tiny clothing out. A small pair of boots, a camo shirt, and the pants were carefully recovered from the trash can.

Dumping out the can, the red headed woman began pouring the rest of it's disgarded contents out onto the ground. The dog swiftly inspected the scattered trash and found nothing else with the scent.

The woman placed the miniature clothing inside a plastic bag and stuffed it into her pocket. She pulled out her radio and turned it on,

"Black Dog, to Mother Hen." "Black Dog to Mother Hen", "Come in.....".

A scratching noise squelched from the hand held radio, followed by a clicking sound, then a womanly voice answered. _"This is Mother Hen, come in Black Dog,... 'over"

"Looks like one of the subjects, must have been captured.", she said.

"The dog found a tiny uniform inside the trash can. We're out here by this shallow pond. 'over',..".

A female voice answered, "Only one?"

"There were suppose to be three of them..., 'over.".


"Affirmative,...only 'one'. It appears, that the subject was caught, and stripped of his uniform,...'over".

"Well, keep searching. There 'were' suppose to be three of them, so we've got two more subjects. Find THEM!..... Mother Hen, 'Over, and out!".


***


After the short news cast featuring Zena Maxwell, Marie reached up and turned the television off, she closed all of the windows and locked up the coffee shop. Brenda had wanted her to stay there, and keep the place opened for another hour but there hadn't been any customers at all, and she just couldn't wait any longer... she just had to go over there and see what was happening!

She hung out the closed sign, and locked everything up. Since that she was there by herself, she would have to leave through the back door, and use the back alley way exit, to get out of the building. So she double checked everything, put the all the keys away, and headed out through the heavy metal door.

Nobody ever used the alley, and she hated walking through it,... even in the daytime. The dumpsters were always harboring a few rats, and Marie hated the filthy little vermin.

She had her purse slung over her shoulder as she locked up the back door. Making sure that it was locked, she hastily worked the door handle to recheck. Then, she quickly started to make her way past those stinking dumpsters.

Looking down the long alley, Marie caught her breath as she slowly stepped along. Wearing her silky flats, her silent walk was as quiet as the wind. Being extremely causious as she got closer to the dumpsters, she cringed, as she 'thought' that she had saw something moving around underneath the front edge...a pale looking, little thing...

She hesitated and squatted down to take a closer look. Staying perfectly still, and looking directly underneath, to her surprise, the sight of the tiny thing, as it was walking upright, and on two legs, caused her to take an even closer look.

It wasn't a rat. It was yet another tiny man, and he was dragging a dead rat by the tail!
Marie sat back on her haunches and watched, as the tiny little man hadn't noticed her, and he looked like he had just finished killing that large rat!

Just then, further back beneath the dumpster, she heard a tiny voice yelling in a squeaking tone of excitment,... it was another little man,...

"Two of them?,...", Marie thought...

...'everyone was over at the city park, and here 'they' were, hiding out in this alley'.

Made sence, they had managed to escape, and get out of there before the researchers had arrived!

Marie looked around. The quiet seemed strange, as everyone was all over at the park, and the deserted alley way behind all of the bussinesses on front street, being abandoned, seemed very much 'out-of-place' for a weekday.

She didn't want to scare them, so she just quietly watched the two men as they stood next to the dead rat. They were so tiny, that the rat looked to be twice their size; both of them together looked like a pair of little G.I. Joes, camo uniforms, and tiny little guns...

"Guns!", Marie suddenly, felt something sting the side of her ankle!

A muted popping sound came out from under the dumpster, "Snap,...snap...snap!"

Marie felt the stinging three more times! They were shooting at her, shooting her in the ankle!

She felt the stinging pain from the tiny bullets and she quickly stood up and stepped toward the dumpster,...

Without thinking, she had became so angry, that she shoved the side of the dumpster! Pushing it away, and causing it to roll backward!

The two little men paniced, and started running toward the drain pipe against the wall of the building behind. Their escape was suddenly blocked out, as a huge leather purse suddenly flopped down in front of them and covered the opening in the pipe!

Then, just as quickly, Marie reached down and snatched them both up; one in each hand, she grabbed them quick, and lifted them up off the ground...

"Got Ya!", she said.

"Let me Go! Let Me GO!", one of them screamed out in a tiny voice!

Marie saw the tiny gun in the hands of the squirming little man that she hand grabbed up inside of her right hand. He was trying to aim it up, ...at her.

Her angry reaction, quickly shaking him; caused him to shoot the gun out into the air. Several shots 'popped off', as she held him out away from her and violently shook him around like she was trying to shake up a can of soda!

She quickly squatted down next to her purse. The little man inside her left hand didn't have a gun, and she swiftly dropped him into her purse.

Then she used her free hand to snatch the gun away from the little guy that was trying to shoot her.

He was swiftly dropped inside her purse, along with the other little man, and she quickly zipped it closed!



*****~


~ Authors Note.


The next chapter will switch perspective. Replaying this scene from the tiny mens point-of-veiw. Starting with their initial crash, and everything that happen to them thereafter...

It might be a few days before it's out, so hang in there,... it's gonna be told totally from the miniature mens point of view.


*
End Notes:

Please leave a comment!

The next chapter will be somewhat longer, and hopefully a lot better...

'The Rescue Mission' by wildcatman
* I orginally wanted to make this chapter much longer, but with all of the other things that I have going on right now, I figured that the next chapter would be alot better, if I got this part out of the way first...


Some of you, might find yourselves wondering about a few familiar names, but I can't devulge any of that information right now,.. it's all strickly confidential! ;`)




'The Resue Mission'



The 'Spinshifter' wasn't very much larger than Captain Strum's vessel, (the 'KSS Sturgis') , and it had only been in service for a short time, before the president had passed down the order to advance the spaceship to the lauching pad and get it prepared for an unannounced mission.


Major Tom Springer, looked up from the yellow piece of paper and frowned,
Speaking to no one in particular, he rubbed his eye's and clenched his fists, "We've already lost three ships, and now you want to send out another one?"', he scoffed at the order and crumpled it up, tossing it across his desk and onto the floor.


Major Tom had known Capt. James Strum very well, and he knew everyone on his crew; he hated to think that they were still out there, 'somewhere' lost in space. He also knew that those men deserved at least, an 'attempt' at some type of rescue.

However, he had been selected, and the thought of venturing into 'unchartered' territory, using a spaceship that he knew, nearly 'nothing' about, was something that he didn't find very intriguing...


......


Everyone was wondering just whom would be the unfortunate souls, to be selected for this/ suiside mission/.

The crowded staff building was bustling with activity. The dire news of yet another, 'unplanned' space mission', broke out, spreading throughout the personel like wildfire!

The entire staff was becoming extremely nervous and quite noticeably over anxious. Everyone in the building was suddenly pretending to 'look busy'; acting like they were completely absorbed in what they were doing.

The unforeseen danger contained in that little yellow sheet of paper, held everyone in a state of suspence.


Major Tom's crew of eight, had drastically shunk to just three men; he had lost some of his original crew, when they had been 'volunteered', to go on the last mission, and it was his military duty to select five, or six more men, to replace them and become a part of his newly forming, intergalactic space flight crew.

Looking for any familiar names; a cold shiver passed down his spine as he randomly began to select five names.

Tom suddenly felt like he should have been wearing a long, black, hooded cloak, and holding a scythe...

He glanced down across the latest duty roster.



PFC, Max A. Amos.

PFC, James B. Beiber

PFC, Jack E. Smitte'

PFC, Cary Osborne Ommick

PFC, James Robert Singleton

PFC, Gerry A. (Ajet) Wombo

PSC, Tim E. Scribe

PSC, Larry P. Littleton

PSC, Daniel D. Tiniea'

PSC, Steven 'Spocano' Tacko


..................



None of these names seemed to stand out, and Major Tom was worried that he would have to start from scratch with these newly enlisted 'Greenhorns'.

Only one of them, sounded vaguely familiar; private Tacko. In college, Tacko had studied advanced space technology and basic mechanical ballistics.

He had proven himself the previous year with a new design for a small hand-held weapon. It wasn't a gun; it was more like a flame thrower. Using a highly concentrated fuel, it could shoot a thin stream of white hot fire, for over two hundred yards; the weapon was tested for six months and the military quickly realized how effective it could be on the ground.

The pocket sized 'flame thrower' was swiftly mass produced and stock piled. The very next year, it became an additional weapon, that was handed out to all of the S.W.A.T. Teams ( 'Special Weapons and Tactics' units) in the advanced special infantry.

Tacko had recieved credit for the diagram, and it was very well known in the military base's metal shop and fabricating lab. His old college roomate was assigned there as shop master, and after he 'nick named' the weapon; 'The Zippo', it quickly became common knowledge.

Private Steve 'Spocano' Tacko, or 'Spooky', as everyone called him, had also drawn up some 'New' type, of a pre-flight training program as well, and after his latest success with the 'Zippo', the new training program was introduced. All space flight missions, followed these basic procedures, and they were strickly carried out.

There was no way to find out if this new 'training program' had provided any improvments though, (because) none of those missions had ever returned home...


***


After randomly selecting six men, Major Tom stepped into the stainless steel cockpit and tentively inspected the newly built vessel. His first impression was slightly askew. He instantly noticed the smaller sized gauges, and the single handed, 'Stick type' controller, or 'Joystick' as the manual referred to it, and he felt a sinking feeling as he sat down inside of the reclining chair.

The interior of the cockpit was barely able to contain six men, and the rounded windows were tinted so dark, that he couldn't see anything through the bubble-like glass.

Tom adjusted the naugahyde seat; strapped into the belting and smoothing out the wrinkles in the arm rests, he forced his palms down over the ends and stretched out in the reclining captain's chair.

Reflecting on the results of the last few missions,... Tom knew what their chances were, and he began to concider that this could very well be his last, and final mission.

Tom was more accustomed to the KSS Sturgis, and he didn't recognize all of the fancy new, 'bells and whistles', that this brand new ship had been designed with,... he really hated the name too; the 'Spinshifter'?

"WTF!", he wondered...

The floor inside the cockpit, was sloped downward toward the nose; a sharp, thirty degree angle, which made the confined space inside the cockpit even more awkward. The new design had been formed with the idea that when the ship was 'in flight', the tail section would drop down, causing the cockpit to then, level off...

... it was a fairly 'new' concept, and Major Tom didn't like it at all!


***

"Ground Control,... to Major Tom"......."Ground Control,... to Major Tom".

The buzzing sound came through the helmet; a crackling sizzle from the distortion of the engines as they turned them on...

Major Tom had taken his protein pills, and was strapped into the captain's chair of the Spinshifter.

He pressed the 'reply' switch, and spoke into the microphone,...

"Major Tom, of the U.S.S. Spinshifter, Come In..."

His small crew, of six men, securely fastened in right next to him, they could all hear the conversation between him, and the ground control at Houston Flight base.

"Prepair for 'lift off',... repeat,... Prepair for lift off."

Tom braced himself, as the huge engines violently started to shake and rumble. He glanced over to his right, and gave Max a look of reassurance.

Max looked back at him with a blank expression; he knew, that this last minute decision to make this flight, was just another stupid political move made by the leaders of their government.
He also knew, that in the next thirty minutes, he would either by blown into bits, or,... fifty thousand miles away from the surface of the planet...

Tom looked away from Max. Then turning to his left, he glanced over at Cary. Cary was smiling back at him with the excitment of a man possessed. He was tightly strapped in, and gripping the arm rests with a white-knuckled grasp,...glancing toward the RPM gauge, Cary rolled his eyes and tried to hang on.

A violent vibration swiftly overtook the Spinshifter. The huge engine began to surge. The blast off happened so quickly, that the seven passengers confined inside, were suddenly pulled tightly back into their seats, shaken around with incredible force, and drawn up into an enveloping vacuum that seemed to pull their guts down into the seat of their plastic coated space pants!

The first tank of rocket fuel emptied out in about four minutes and the large bulk broke away and disconected from the smaller sized ship. The sudden change in aerodynamics, increased the speed of the propelling Spinshifter and the rearend slightly lifted up. After the second tank broke away, the ship was well within the cold, open space, that surrounded the now small green planet far below...

With the extreme velocity gradually decreasing, the Spinshifter began to level off, and as the ship slowly righted itself, the crew of seven inside, suddenly felt the effects from the instantaneous loss of gravity.

Major Tom began checking the gauges; the air supply gauge; the fuel gauge, ect, ect. The ship had an ample supply of remaining fuel, so he reached down and cut off the engines.

The ship instantly fell quiet. Drifting, out into the wide open space...

The Spinshifter's preset coordinates, was set up exactly as the 'KSS Sturgis' had been, and the crew didn't need to worry about a flight path; they were automatically following the exact same direction, that the last mission had taken.

The speed decreasing and the ship leveling off, the passengers inside could now relax and unbuckle from their seat belts.

Cary got out of his chair and floated across the cock pit. He drifted over to the bubble shaped window and grabbed onto the wall.

Looking out into the vast open space, he realized that they were still traveling at an extreme rate of speed. The suttle sound of a constant wind rushing past the window sent a shiver down his spine.

Cary knew that this was probably a suiside mission, but he had come to terms with that fact, and, he had reasoned that this was either a death sentence, or,... an entry into something that no man had ever experienced...

His reached into his pocket and took out a plastic packet of protein pills. He carefully opened the small package and poured the entire thing into his mouth. He pushed off from the wall and drifted over the seats and floated into the back of the cock pit.

He found the water bag, and casually washed down the mouthful of pills.

Max had been watching him, and he carefully removed his seat belts. He floated up out of his seat and drifted toward the control panels. He slipped into Tom's chair and grabbed onto the joy stick.

Tom turned around and saw him trying to take control of the vessel. He suddenly pushed away from the wall and threw himself in the direction of his chair. Max threw a punch at him, but missed, and the force of his swift motion caused him to drift up, and out of the seat!

He floated straight up into the roof of the cabin and struggled around trying to right himself!

Tom quickly realized that the joystick was locked tight, and Max's attempt to turn the ship around, was completely useless. Without first using the safty code to unlock the streering mechanism, the small vessel was on a preset course, and their destination was unknown; but they were well on their way to where ever,... and they would be arriving soon enough!




*
End Notes:

Ah, Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Hah!  ;`)

'Out of Control' by wildcatman
Author's Notes:

Fasten your seatbelts, and please remain in an upright position...

 

 

_________________________________________________________

 

'Out of Control'



'Sitting in a ... Tin Can,...'High'....Above, the World...'.



... a constant 'rushing sound', from the intense speed of the tiny vessel, swept passed the windows...



"We're 'ALL' going to DIE!", Max yelled out!


Major Tom, and private Ajet, had to take hold of Max and forcibly restrain him. He was becoming more and more hysterical as the moments passed by.


Private Amos, or Max, as he was called, had been the very first one, that Tom had selected for the rescue mission. His expertise, (having first been enlisted in the navy), was S.C.U.B.A. diver and U.E.M., (underwater explosive mechanisms.)

Tom realized the importance of such knowledge, and having someone that could hold their breath for five minutes was quite impressive as well.

However, Max was really freaking out! Major Tom hoped that the unexpected distress, and panic, that Max was experiencing, didn't spread throughout the rest of his crew! Max had to be strapped down, back into his chair and securely fastened down with a locking seat belt.

The tiny ship, hurtling along, at nearly a constant speed of eight hundred MPH, with the sight of their ever shrinking, planet earth, slowly fading into the distance; instilling the entire crew with a sence of deepening fear.

The overwhelming exhilaration had varying effects upon the different crew members...


.....



Cary was hanging upside down, looking out the window. He watched the incredible sight of his home planet, as it slowly became smaller and smaller.

He had always had a secret desire to make a space voyage, but like everyone else at the base, the fear of actually leaving the planet, was a lot greater than being thrust out into the vastness of open space...

"What the hell,..", he figured. This was alot better than sitting at the desk watching the ship on a television screen.

He looked down, (or up,... he was hanging upside down) at Tim, and tapped him on the head. Tim looked up from directly underneath him, he was looking out the window as well,

"Yeah, I know man,... it's fricken amazing!", Tim confirmed the silent expression on his buddy's face.

The two men were old buddys, whom had enlisted together, and had done everything on the 'buddy-system'; they even had the same 'pocket protector', a light blue plastic, filled with three pens and one pencil; a nautical compass centered the top flap, an ensignia meant for only a 'select few',... the 'Sniper Unit'.

Tim, and Cary, had both been awarded for their expert marksmanship on the rifle range. Their abilitys with a weapon had taken them into several wars, unlike the average troopers, these two were secretly 'flown-in', in a small chopper, dropped off, as near to their selected target as possible, and the rest was up to them...

...their selected 'target', usually fell victim within 24 hours of their stealthy arrival, and the two men would be at their 'pick-up' destination smoking a cigarette waiting for their ride out!


If either one of these two men were scared,... it certainly didn't show on their grinning faces!


.....


PFC. Gerry Wombo, or 'Ajet', as he was referred to, (Because his punch was like getting hit by a jet aircraft! )held the record for hand to hand combat. He was an expert survivalist, and a marksman as well. Although, he hadn't won any championships on the rifle range, he was simply the deadlist weapon that the military could possibly have. Going solo, and on the ground,... Ajet could be dropped behind enemy lines, and on more than one occassion, the morning sun would rise to cast it's first rays of light across a pile of dead enemy solders; the remaining enemy, would then retreat, scattering out and running for their lives!

Ajet's silent stalking tactics, were 'unmatched', and once the enemy realized that he was among them,.. the fear of the unsuspected, would soon overtake thier confidence, breaking their moral, and creating havock within the whole group.

Ajet could drink some serious beer, too. And, he held the arm wrestling championship at the local bar. His favorite past time,... was slamming back a few cold ones, and lining up on the table for another arm wrestling match.


He wasn't afraid of anything, or,... anybody!



.....



PFC. Jack E. Smitte', or just... 'Smitey', as he was called; (usually, 'behind his back'), because he was just so mean; was well known, for once taking on an entire group of six guys in a bar fight across town, and then, later, kicking the crap out of four M.P.'s while they were trying to get him into a jeep before the 'General' arrived the next morning.

However, he had conections with the 'higher ups', and had been 'volunteered' for this mission because, his Father-in-Law ( The General ), was getting sick and tired of covering up for his embarrassing shenanigans.

Although, Jack didn't put up any resistance to going on this mission,

He was just so tired of wondering, just what in the hell had become of the first two missing ships. And, putting up with all the crap from his father-in-law; really, he didn't mind climbing aboard the Spinshifter.

Suddenly, he felt like he was actually doing something meaningful; departing from this depraved, little world...


.....


Spooky was sitting next to Max; as usual, he was reading through his notes, (that he constantly kept updating and reviewing) pulling out a small package of dried beef, he tore off a small bite and casually popped it into his mouth, slowly chewing as he studied his last few journal entries.

He had a small, clear plastic water bottle floating weightlessly just above his lap. He would gently bump the bottom of it with his hand, and watch it, as it slowly floated upward...

He scratched something down on the note pad and stuffed it into his jacket pocket. He reached up and caught the drifting bottle, just as it passed his face, unsnapping the nozzel and took a quick drink from the tip, he released it, allowing it to freely float around just in front of him...


.....


Major Tom had returned to the captain's chair. He was carefully studying the predicted destination of the ship. He could use the IMS, the 'image mapping system', and search out the area ahead.

The slow, and single, 'updating system' on the ships 'high tech' computer', only used a data entry from the daily updates, and Tom was actually seeing yesterdays image on the small screen.
Nothing but, vast, empty space, filled the small black and white screen on the monitor.

Ajet was looking over his shoulder. He floated around next to him and settled down beside him.
"What are we looking at?", Ajet asked.

Tom glanced away, he flipped a couple of switches and brightened up the screen. Raising the resolution of the picture, he tried to pull up anything that was presumably lying in their pathway.

"Dead, Open, space...", he whispered.

"Are we going to turn the engines back on?"

"Yeah, I was just about to do that,... would you like to do the honors?", Tom asked.

"Alright. What do I need to do?", Ajet replied.

"Just press that red button there, and hold it down. Then, flip those two green buttons right above it".

Tom floated up slightly out of his chair, "When the engines start, release the red button, and turn that knob over there to 'Open' and then press that blue button up here."

"Okay, Let me start this baby Up!"...


There was a slight rumbling sound, then they started shaking around within the tiny ship, and like an explosion from a small vulcano, the sudden rush of forward motion, drew everyone that wasn't strapped in, straight back into the rear of the cabin.

All seven passengers, were awkwardly surprised at the sudden blast off!

The preset switches, that controlled the fuel supply and the rate of flow, had already been preset and 'locked in'.

The men inside the ship, didn't realize, that when the ship was 're-started', all of the rest of their remaining fuel was going to be shot into the thrusters...

Full throttle, and rocketing through space, the tiny ship aligned itself and seemed to 'hump-up', it shimmied, and shook, then,... lifted straight up into the air!

The Spinshifter rattled around and started quaking. Then, in the flash of a split second, the ship took off!

The two men by the window, (Cary and Tim) were thrown backward. Major Tom, and Ajet tumbled backward too, and landed on top of Jack. Then all three of them piled in on top of Cary and Tim!

Only Max and Spooky were still in their seats, and they were thrust back into the padding with a tremendous force!

The rushing sound amplified, and intensified,... the sheer blast of the powerful engines wound up to full speed and gradually continued to slice through the black open space like a rifle bullet shot out of a gun barrel...


***


Knocked unconscious, Major Tom had no idea how it had happened, but when he opened his eyes, he was back inside his seat, and the ship was traveling through space at an incredible speed!
Ajet was sitting next to him, trying to fasten his seat belt, and struggling to hang on to both him, and hold himself inside his own seat!

Tom quickly reached down and fastened his belts himself. Ajet realized that his crew leader was awake, and he could then just focus on getting himself strapped in...

"What the Fuc's 'Happening' Man?", Ajet screamed into his face!

"Was it 'Suppose to', just 'take-off' like that?"


"I din't Know!", Tom screamed back at him. "They pre-set all of the controls, and this 'som-bitch', is just taking us along for the RIDE!"

"Holy Crap, Man. I think we've broken the sound barrier three times, and we're still picking up speed!"

"Fuck. I don't know! Just, Hang on guys, it'll soon run out of fuel!"


Max was gritting his teeth and hanging on to the arm rests. The intense vibration all around him felt as if there was some strange, and unseen force, that had slipped inside his rib cage and was trying to stop his heart!

He sucked in a full breath, and screamed as loud as he could!


"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,.........ahhhhh.........ahhhhhh.......


.....



The roaring engines drowned out everything else. All of the passengers inside, were screaming at the top of their lungs, and straining to keep from spitting their guts out!

The sound waves were distorted, and everything around them seemed to just shift....


.....


Their ears popped, and their lungs burned. They felt their limbs growing weaker, and weaker. The air inside the cabin started getting hot, and it smelled like bacon sizzling away on a hot skillet!

The speed increased even more, and the rushing sound outside the ship had become so loud that it resembled a constant explosion,... repeating, over and over again,...


"WHOOOOOOOOOOOOSH!


.....



Finally, after about thirty minutes, the fuel supply drained out, and the engines died...

The ship was shooting along so fast that the rushing sound was still very painful to the eardrums. The men had all managed to get their seatbelts fastened and their helmets on, so the horrendous ride was just slightly more bareable.

Only Max and Major Tom, had removed their seat belts, and were starting to get out of their seats,(Tom had released the locking belts for Max, the moment that he realized that the ship was completely out of their control) Max pulled himself up, and floated over to the right side of the ship. He looked out the window...


He couldn't believe what he was looking at!


The shocking sight was so 'overwhelming', he thought that maybe he was,... dreaming?

He screamed out in excitement, "LOOK, IT'S EARTH!"

"AH, Ha, Ha, Ha, ....we're home! All that, for NOTHING!", he hysterically started laughing.

Tom floated over to the same window and peered outside. It looked like earth 'alright', but, it somehow looked different?

The brilliance; an expanded vividness of fresh, green, distincion. It somehow appeared much closer than it actually was......




*
End Notes:

Please review!  The next chapter will be a few days away, so leave me a review, and let me know what you think?

 

'Crashing at the Park' by wildcatman
'Crashing at the Park'



Drifting in closer to the clear, blue 'bubble-like' mass, forming the 'over-sized' planets atmosphere; completely surrounding what appeared to be the 'earth',... the small crew of seven men, anxiously peered down from on high...looking out, at the surface of what they suspected was the Atlantic ocean.

Coming in fast, directly toward what was appartantly, the southern most area around the tip of the North American contenant. The crew started to wonder why this planet looked so much larger, than what they had remembered when they first took off...


***


Gaining speed, the pull of the huge planets gravity, began to draw the tiny ship toward it.

The nose of the ship started to dive down, and as the ship began to roll forward Spooky walked over closer to the control panel and looked over at Major Tom,

"Your going to need this,...", he said, as he handed Tom a small piece of torn paper.

Tom took the paper and quickly examined it. The paper had a series of numbers scratched down across the middle; (it was the safety code), the set of numbers that would unlock the 'joystick'.

"You mean that you've had this, all along?", Tom asked him.

"Yes, but,.. I didn't realize it, till just 'Now'", he stated quite 'matter-of-factly', casually scratching his head with the tip of his pen.

"What are you talking about?" Tom raised his voice. "What do mean, you didn't realize it?"

Spooky chuckled and continued to scratch his head, "Well, the Governor's wife gave me this puzzel to solve. She told me that the 'answer', would be most important to us, if we wanted to regain control of the situation?".

"I didn't quite understand what she meant, until after I 'realized' that she knew exactly what was going to happen with the ship when it ran out of fuel...", Spooky looked at Tom with a look of surprise.

Tom's eyes widened with a look of shock, "They didn't want us to try and change the direction of the ship's preset coordinates!"

"Yeah, she knew, that it would take me awhile to figure out this little puzzle. And, by the time that I did, it was too late to do anything about it..."

Tom's sudden surprise, was then quickly overtaken by the fact that the ship was steadily diving down, and going into a hard tailspin!

Ajet dove back into his chair, "Someone', better take control of this thing,... we're headed straight into the ocean!", he yelled, as he quickly fastened his seatbelts!

Everyone piled into their seats and buckled in as quickly as they could! Tom hastily punched in the numbers that Spooky had given him and turned the key.

A bright green signal light popped on, Tom read the small print that illuminated just beneath the switch key. (Ten Liters of fuel) - "10.00 l ") Evidently, there was a small emergency fuel tank, that held just enough fuel to bring the ship in for a landing.

The glowing number ten drew his attention. He knew that he would have to wait until the ship was within thirty thousand feet before he could begin using fuel. If he started burning it before that, the ship would run out before it reached the surface of the planet...



Leaning back inside his seat, Tom grabbed the now loose joystick, and slowly pulled straight back. The ship strained hard, and slowly began to pull the nose back up, the short wing span instantly corrected, and the spinning motion stopped.

The nose cone rose up, and the tail end dropped down into the ships normal flight position. The whole crew breathed a sigh of relief, as their seats leveled off and the wings stopped spinning around in a twirling motion!

Jack started yelling from his chair, "Start it UP!, Start it UP!"

Spooky was bracing himself, and everyone else followed suit. Locking into their chairs and pressing the heels of their feet tightly against the floor!

Max was watching the controls carefully. He knew how to fly, and he also knew about conserving that small amount of emergency fuel,

"Don't start it,... Yet!", Max warned Tom, their pilot. "Wait until the altimeter show's less than 30 K !".

Tom waited. Jack screamed at him again,.. "Start this thing up, Man! We're going to crash!".

The ship dropped faster, after it broke through into the oxygen filled atmosphere of the planet, the sudden roaring sound of the wind burst past the windows like rolling thunder!

"Start it up, start it up,... start it up....


__the sound of the rushing wind sand blasted the exterior of the ship. The gradual building of intense speed, and the constant falling sensation, caused every man on board to become light headed and nauseous.

Tom watched the altitude closely; he wanted to wait as long as he possibly could before attempting to 'engage', 'that single engine', that he would have to use, to bring the Spinshifter in for a landing,...

45 K,... 44 K,... 43 K,... 42 K, the sound roared even louder,... 40 K,...37 K, ... 32 K, 31 K.

The green button, suddenly turned red, and Tom waited for just another short moment, just to be sure,...

He closed his eyes breifly, then,.. pushed the button.

"Verrrr_aaaahhh--SSSSShoooommmmmm!"


The engine fired up, and the throttle sank to the bottom of the notch that opened it all the way up!

Tom reached out and grabbed the throttle knob and forced it back about half way,... the ship growled, and moaned like a giant beast, he held the joystick steady and slowly leveled off the aircraft.

The landscape below slowly came into view; the water suddenly turned into a brownish land mass and the rough terrain quickly filled the wind shield.

Approaching fast, with a speed of 1600 mph, the ship was coming in too fast! Tom pulled back slowly and began to shift the nose cone back up, the engine whined, as the ship began to slowly climb back up...

Dipping down uncomfortably close, the surface of the ground swept past the wind shield, and then the sky suddenly came back into view. The ship growled and roared like a mighty beast, and then it began to slow down.

"Hang on, Men!", Tom yelled!

The speed almost instantly decreased to half; dropping down to 780 mph., the wind sheer decreased, and the vibration lessened...

The control stick felt more manageable, as the speed dropped off, but the altitude climbed back up several thousand feet before Tom could level the ship back out.

The wings tilted easily, as he gently steered around some snow capped mountain tops. He turned a hard right, and veered away from the rougher looking terrain. The ship gradually started loosing more and more speed. The sight of the setting sun cast into the wind shield, glairing into their eyes and turning the whole sky into a glowing red mass.

The speed dropped down even more, and the joystick was softening up. The ship slowly started to vibrate again, only this time it started shaking more violently!

The engine revved up, as Tom released the throttle, and the vibration settled down a bit, but the speed began to climb back up again...

Once more, he pulled back on the joystick and climbed back up. The altitude now below 9000 ft., the ground below flew past so fast that it just looked like a blurry rush of flowing color.

He looked at the flashing number on the screen, _ "'4.33 l'"_ ... less than half the fuel was left...

Tom gradually pushed the stick forward, and slowly started to descend toward the surface of the ground. Coming in at nearly half throttle, an elevated, but steady approach, the wings shifted slightly as the ship fought against the updraft rising from the surface.

The altitude dropped down to 3000 ft., and the sight of several large city buildings came into view. The speed decreasing, the arching sweep of the nose brought on a rushing sound, as it sliced through the wind and caught the heated updraft rising up from the huge planet below...

Dropping down even more, the speed didn't increase as much now, and as the surface of the ground below, clearly, and suddenly, came into full view; trees, and rocks, and large buildings, swept passed the ship, as Tom steered around the 'larger-than-life' obstructions.

Whipping the ship through some tight spots, Tom was forced to fully concintrate all of his efforts on just steering the speeding vessel. The men all looked out the windshield in sheer amazment; swiftly shooting past, and around the gigantic structures, Tom steered expertly, and flew the tiny ship along.

Huge automobiles, giant sized buildings- 'as tall as mountains',--- Tom controlled the speeding ship, and whipped passed the giant sized obstacles,

"We're comin' In!", Max yelled! "Hold the nose up,... Pull up, Pull UP!".

The ship turned down into a dive and entered into a narrow valley between two rows of buildings. Tom pulled up, and the ship tilted upward. The speed quickly reduced, and the sight of the gigantic walls loomed all around them...

Tom looked down at the remaining fuel; '"2.03 l'".

The solid brick lined walls flew past them as they swept through the widening alley. The view quickly changed, a sudden shift in the sky, and the sun penetrated the wind shield once again!
The sky opened up, and they were suddenly flying through the tree tops!

The grassy earth below had a slight rolling surface, and Tom pulled back as hard as he could and opened the trottle up...


*___*'WHAM!'*___*



The ship touched down and skipped across the ground. Bouncing back up, it flew for several hundred feet and then touched down again,

Wham! It skidded across the thick, tall grass, and slid along through some strange looking trees?

The tall, thin looking shafts, broke off against the nose of the spinshifter. The size of the tree-like grass, whipped the roof, and slapped against the glass of the windshield.

The crew inside, was bounced around wildly, as the skidding ship swiftly and roughly, came sliding in to a sudden stop!



The tiny engine surged, revving up to full throttle; the deafening scream, of it's last desperate attempt to pull away from the enormous planet,... it sounded like the squealing death cry of some strange alien animal.

Slowly winding down until it finally stopped, the engine seemed to drill itself into the ground and conk out.

Inside the cock-pit, the seven passengers stayed very still,... waiting to be sure that the ship had finally stopped...

The steam lifting away from the sides of the ship, drifted around the windshild and clouded up the windows. Max quickly unbuckled his seatbelt and awkwardly climbed out of his seat. The floor was tilted sharply forward, and his feet seemed twice as heavy with the sudden return of the planets powerful gravity.

He started toward the door, stumbling around, he looked across the cabin to try and find his way. He hastily unbuckled the chinstrap on his helmet and pulled it off of his head. He could feel the heat coming off the walls and floor, he felt the steam rising up around him...

The other six men stayed seated. Dumbfounded, from the intense flight and the sudden landing, they sat staring blankly ahead, just trying to get their wits together.

Max knew that something, wasn't quite right,... the size of everything was much larger than what it was suppose to be.

He wanted to get out of the ship and take a look around. He found his way to the hatch and pressed the vacuum seal release button.

There was a sucking sound, then the rectangular door popped free from the interior wall, and the seal broke loose around the rubber tubing outlining the inside part of the door.

The cooler outside air rushed in around his feet, sweeping the foggy steam away, and filling the cabin with the pungent scent of fresh cut grass.

Max's heart was pounding with excitement as he turned the crank that lowered down the outside door. He turned the wheel as fast as he could, spinning it swiftly around, he dropped the ramp down onto the ground in record time!

Pushing the inside door up, he shoved outwardly against it and opened it away,.. the sudden gust of cooler air that rushed in around him, seemed to fill his excited mind with a surge of adrenaline.

He stepped forward. The door lifted away, and the bright outside light flooded in around him. He squinted his eyes against the powerful rays of sunlight and threw his hands up to shade his face.

He walked to the bottom of the ramp and stopped to look around. Huge blades of spotted grass surrounded the entire ship,... it was like they had landed inside a jungle.

Looking up, at the tall blades of greenish brown grass, the thick, leathery blades, were nearly eight inches wide, and rose up higher than the ship. The narrowing tops gently danced in the wind fifteen feet high above his head!

He took a deep breath of the fresh air, and stepped down off of the ramp. His feet settled into the crumpled dirt around the base of the tall, 'tree-sized', grasses; he had to push with his hands to make his way around the ship. The thickly formed jungle of strange vegetation, forced him to climb over, and around it. Pushing back, and shoving the broad shafts away, the thick blades were difficult to push out of his way.

He managed to struggle through the thick overgrowth, making his way around to the front of the Spinshifter.

Just to the right of the ship was an opening, a wide clearing that appeared to be some sort of wide pathway. The grass had been cleared away, and the dirt was packed down smooth. Max squirmed through the edge of the taller grass, cautiously crawling out into the clearing.

Straightening up, he slowly glanced all around. Constantly wondering, just where the ship had landed; this just seemed so 'weird', it seemed so 'different',... something, just wasn't as it should be...

He stood up and looked all around. The hard packed dirt beneath his feet, looked like it had been 'tightly' compressed, by some type of 'extra-heavy',... heavy duty, mechanical equipment. The surface was pounded down so firmly, that it felt like hard, dry, cement?

He tried to see out of the clearing; looking beyond the pathway. He looked back at the ship, from a distance, the Spinshifter suddenly appeared like a childs toy,... lying tilted to one side, resting in the tall grass...


' Something's very Wrong', ... "Somethin' ain't right Man! " , Max yelled up at the top of the tall grass, "Where in the hell are WE!"


Just then, he was suddenly startled; something was shaking the ground. Heavy impacting jolts, shook the ground beneath his feet.


'Whofpt'!! - 'Whofpt'!! - 'Whofpt'!! - 'Whofpt'!!- 'Whofpt'!!


It sounded heavy, like giant footsteps!


Each step was coming closer; each collision, shook the surface of the ground like a slight explosion!


Max froze with paralyzing fear! Something very large, was coming directly toward him. The weighted foot steps, caused the ground to shake, and each time it happened, it came closer and closer, louder and louder!

He looked up high above the grass, as the sudden appearance caught his eye,... the motion swiftly shot up high above him!

A bright, red, mass of color, swiftly appeared. Max strained his eyes to focus in on the gigantic being.

Long, looming legs, flexed as they moved; stepping directly toward him, the bare skin glistened in the sunlight. Smooth, slender, legs,... so tall and lean, the smooth muscle gently flexed and repelled the constant motion.

Tightly fitted red shorts, shifted from side to side, floating effortlessly above the alternating thighs. The leg columns, working in a constant pumping motion, shifted from right to left, almost silently carrying the gigantic being closer, and right up to where he was standing!


'"Wha-pth! "" - '"Wha-pht!'",.... a huge pair of giant, pink tennis shoes, stopped right in front of him...; the giantess girl, towering high, directly over him!


Suddenly she spoke; "Look Tracy, There it Is!", a giant hand rose up from her side, and a single finger pointed toward the Spinshifter!


"I Told You It Was 'Here', and 'There-It-Tis',... SEE!", a high-pitched female voice shattered the airwaves high over head!

"'Wha-fpt! - '"Wha-fpt!'", another pair of enormous tennis shoes stepped up closely to where Max was standing!


He looked straight up. The towering figures of two gigantic young girls stood dominantly above him, completely unaware of his miniature sized being, just inches away from the tip of Tracy's right tennis shoe!

"Oh, Yeah, I See It!", she said. Shifting her weight to one side, her massive pelvis relaxed to her left hip, and the sight of her magnificent legs filled the sky above him!


Max couldn't get his legs to move. He was spellbound! The tremendous sight of the enormous girls standing directly overhead, sent a shock of fear through his mind. He had never before experienced such an overwhelming sight!

One false step, and either one of these massive young girls could smash him into a flattened pancake! The heavy weighted shoe compressed the dirt beneath it like several thousand tons of sheer weight!

The small gravels, and chunks of dirt, popped and crunched like nothing, beneath the tremendous pink tennis shoe. Max huddled down, and cowered before the massive females!

Their large, overcasting shadows, drifting over the ground around him, he felt like an insignificant insect helplessly trapped between their gigantic feet!

He hopelessly watched, as Tracy's face slowly tilted downward. Her large, blue eyes, settling in directly upon his huddled form,...

She was looking right at him!

Her eyes widened, and enlarged to twice their size, "Oh My God!", " LOOK!", she blerted out!

Max couldn't do anything but catch his breath, just before the sudden dropping motion fell upon him!

The huge, soft hand, moved incredibly fast, and swiftly wrapped around his middle and squeezed him up inside large grasping fingers! Completely enclosing around his huddled form, he was squashed up inside her fist and trapped within her conforming fingertips!

He suddenly felt his body being lifted up! It happened so fast, that he thought he would vomit! His face was free of the huge palm, but the rest of his body was squashed up tightly inside the large female hand!

Just his feet sticking out from the bottom of her powerful fist; he was securely trapped inside her single hand!

Lifted up thirty feet into the air, he was twitching like a scared rabbit caught up within the jaws of a hungry cat!

"I caught ONE!", Tracy exclaimed with a shrill eruption!

"Look Nancy, I got 'em!", she excitedly said, as she shifted Max over in front of the other giant girls huge face!

"Aww, I want 'One' Too!", Nancy whined with desperation! "Help Me catch one!".


Max was quickly stuffed down into an extremely tight pants pocket. He was squashed up, and pressed down into the flattened sack that lined the inside of the giant girls short pants!

The sudden squeeze, pressed his limbs out to the sides, and forced his body to hug the top of the girls enormous thigh muscle...

The smell inside the pocket, was like over heated peppermint candy and a strong scent of detergent. His eyes started to water, from the sudden and intense heat, and he could do nothing but try and remain calm, and just focus on breathing!


"Look! There's Two More!", Tracy yelled out!





*
End Notes:

I'm going to try and 'replay' this scene perfectly, so if I miss something, or get some thing wrong, please let me know.  We'll be following the 'Headline News' chapter, only from the tiny mens perspective, so tell me if I miss something,...

and, thanks for reading! 

'Unknown' by wildcatman
Author's Notes:

Just after the crash landing....

 

 

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________

'Venturing into the Unknown'


The Major, Tom,... had unbuckled from his seatbelts and removed his helmet. He walked to the door and stopped to look back, as Cary, Tim, and Ajet, quickly lined up behind him; the men were all anxious to get out of the ship and take a look around...

Spooky and Jack, lingered in their seats. Still quite shaken up by the brutal landing that they had just experienced, the two of them looked like they had just fell out of a giant washing machine!

Tom noticed, that they were still pulling themselves together, so he decided to have them stay behind and keep an eye on the ship.

"You two stay here,... the four of us will go out and see where Max has gotten off to,...".

"... if anything happens to us,... 'Spooky', you're in charge, alright?", Tom told them.

Jack pulled his helmet off and started to get up, he felt his legs start to fold up under him, he quickly sat back down; his stomach churned and he almost threw up.

Spooky pulled his helmet off and dropped it to the floor, "Yes Sir,... Thank You, Sir!"

He started to get up as well and suddenly decided, that he had better just sit still for a little while longer, his entire body was tingling all over and the extreme weakness, in all of his muscles, nearly made him sick as well...


***


Tom walked to the bottom of the ramp. Looking down, he noticed Max's footprints in the soft dirt leading around to the front of the vessel; he could see where he had mashed down some of the the tall grass around the side of the ship. Making their way much easier; the four of them followed Max's path.

Tom, Cary, Ajet and Tim, stepped out of the Spinshifter, and walked through the jungle of large bladed grass. Ajet, unzipped his white space-suit and quickly took it off. Cary was right behind him, and he did the same; the two of them were now wearing their full camouflage uniforms.

Swiftly catching up with the other two men, they reached the front of the ship, and Tom and Tim had stopped; Tom thought that he heard something, -he gave the hand signal, ('a sweeping, open hand wave') to caution the rest of his crew.

The four of them huddled down around the nose-cone of the ship. They silently listened to the strange noise. They could see the wide clearing, just to the left side of the ship, and they could tell that the sound was coming from that direction.

A heavy thudding sound rose up from the earth; the ground shook with each sudden impact. Their instinct, seemed to be trying to tell them something... The sudden appearance of something eclipsing the sunlight over head, passed through the sky, casting a wide shadow over the surface of the ground.

Tom squinted his eyes and looked up. There was nothing that he could have done to prepair himself for what he was about to see!


High above the tall, surrounding grass, a looming female figure suddenly appeared. The massive being leaned forward and lowered herself down toward them.

A large smiling face, as wide as he was tall, drifted overhead and filled the sky above the ship!

"Look, there's Two More!", her enormous voice erupted!

Tom jumped to his feet and started to run, "Every Man for Himself!", he yelled out in terror!

He managed to make three long strides, before his entire body was tackled by an enormous set of fingers!

"Ahhh! No, No, No, No, ... Lemme G00000!", he screamed out in sheer panic!

Instantly, he felt like he was flying. The ground below, swiftly drifted away, as he was suddenly lifted up and held out before a large set of smiling eyes!

Her giantess mouth, so close, it was within arms reach...

"Heh, heh 'where were 'you', running off to, h'm Eeh heh,.... I've got you now, little fella!", a hot cloud of steamy breath, washed across his frantic face!

"No, No, ... lemme outta here! Lemme Go, Lemme Go!", Tom was screaming wildly, frantically struggling around inside the encombrance of giant sized fingers.

Her single hand, easily contained Toms miniature figure. She effortlessly held him up next to her body. Standing back up, the giant girl stepped back over into the packed dirt. Her wide, bare midriff, just above the waistband of her bright red shorts, suddenly appeared in front of him.

"Ha, ha,... I got 'One' Too!", she excitedly said.

Pressing the tiny man with her open palm, she firmly 'squashed' him into her bare stomach. He was snuggled up tightly against her massive belly; she gave him a full body, 'giantess 'Hug'!

With a 'high pitched-bark' of sheer delight, Nancys oversized voice seemed to squeal, "Oh My! Their so TINY!".

Both giant girls laughed as they stood over the tiny space ship. They could not believe how lucky that they were, that they had just happened to be there at the right time!

The young giantess Tracy, looked down toward the ship, "Look, the others are getting away!", she exclaimed! "Grab Them!"

Suddenly dropping down on their knees, both of the giant girls started sweeping their hand's around through the thick weeds! Crushing down the surrounding tall grass, using their large hands to flatten out the weeds, they casually began searching out the scampering little men!

Tom was hastily stuffed into a tight pocket! He gasped a quick breath, just as he suddenly found himself stuffed inside the heated, cramped space, inside of the giantess Nancy's pants pocket!

Just then, another giantess girl joined them, " Wow, Is that the little ship that just crashed?", she asked.


"Yes, and the little men are trying to get away!", Nancy told her. "Help us catch them!".


"Okay, where are they,...?", she said, as she watched her two friends, down on their knees combing their hands around through the tall grass next to the tiny spaceship.


......


Marcy was the girl's name. She was the same age, as Nancy and Tracy; they were all in the same grade and had known each other all through school. They had been in the city park that evening playing with a frisbee disc. They were spread out in a wide triangle, at least fifty feet apart from each other...

When suddenly, and,... as if from 'out of nowhere', the miniature sized Spinshifter suddenly flew in, (right over their heads), and crashed down on the small hillside centered within the hiking area.

All three of the girls watched it go down, and they quickly ran over to where the tiny ship had just crashed. {Marcy had been the furthest away, in the large triangle that they had formed, 'while throwing the frisbee', and it had taken her a little while longer to catch up with her two friends.}

Nancy, and Tracy, had ran to the ship, but Marcy had just casually walked over to it; she was the prettiest of the three girls, and she had no reason to get all excited about anything...


.....


Marcy's long, sandy blonde hair, hung down straight to her butt; she had it braided in a thick ponytail with a little tossel at the tip. Her large brown eye's sparkled in the sunlight as she studied the miniature spaceship.

She stood there in the walking path, shifting her hips casually, looking over at the tiny vessel, "Wow, that look's like a little toy!", she thought to herself. "Little Men? They must be 'really' Little?"

Her tall, athletic figure, was so 'well-toned' that her tight T-shirt, and form fitted Yoga pants that she wore, displayed her shapely body to the full extent!

.....

Tim had barely managed to avoid Nancy's fingers as her hand swept past the front end of the ship. He had crawled underneath the nose cone and worked his way back to the left wing.

He didn't actually see Marcy walk up, but,... as her towering form overshadowed the entire ship,

... he paniced, and jumped up on his feet and ran toward the path. He knew that he was taking a chance, but he had to try and get away from the ship!

The white spacesuit that Tim wore over his camo uniform, stood out like a 'glow stick', and when Marcy saw him, she gasped with surprise! She carefully stepped over closer, gently easing her self into position,

She squatted down, just in front of him, and waited for the little man to come to her...


.....


Tim was hastily fighting his way through the thick grass; steadily making his way toward the path, he looked up just as he reached the edge and,....

('Whoof'), ... a large, cupped hand, dropped out of the sky!

"Ugh!" , she grunted. " Got Ya! ", Marcy smiled with excitment, as she felt the wriggling little man trying to escape from her!

Tim felt the warmth of her huge, soft hand; it fell upon him and squeezed him up tightly within powerful fingers!

He started screaming and struggling around, but the large smooth hand, easily contained his entire body!

"Stop wiggling!", she ordered. "I've got you,... you little bugger!"

Tim felt his body being crushed tightly between the girls smooth grasping finger's. He was swiftly lifted up and carried over in front of her huge grinning face!

"Mm, what a 'tiny' little treat!", she haughtily whispered!

Tim felt his spacesuit being ripped away, as her fingers suddenly attacked him! He was pressed down firmly, flat on his back, as her other hand floated overhead, roughly striping him of all of his clothe's!

She started slowly walking away from the others, and made her way over to a wooden bench. A large trash can sat next to the bench, and she stepped over beside it and calmly continued to remove the tiny little man's, cute little uniform...

"Stop wriggling around!", she growled, her hot breath puffed out into his face!

Tim felt his pants being jerked off of his lower body, and he tried to defend himself, but it was completely useless against her giant sized fingertips!

Within a short moment, Tim found himself sitting naked within the palm of her hand. Marcy smiled and dropped the clothes into the trash can and walked over to the wooden bench and sat down,

"Well, well, well, ... look at 'You', YOU ARE, A Little Man, aren't you!", she whispered, with a spiteful tone of complete obsession!

He saw her huge mouth. The wide, puffy lips, looked clear and natural. No indication of any lipstick; her wrinkled lips puckered up and swelled out like a pair of squashed, pink balloons.
Her delight shown brightly within her large brown eye's. Marcy playfully forced his thighs apart and pressed her mouth down over his entire middle...

The instant that the large, wet pillows, touched his bare skin, he felt the rough tip of her hot slathering tongue!

His body was forced to spread out, as she easily controlled his limbs; Marcy's large fingers, easily gripped up, squeezing around his wrists and ankles; forcing him to lie still, the giant girl began to play with his vulnerable, naked body.

"Ew-wha', ...what's that?", she slurped her wet tongue across his waist ...

He felt a rush of hot steam billow across his chest; a single, slow release of her sweet, scented breath, felt like the steam coming off of a huge blast furnace!

The rough, salava coated tongue, slapped his face and whipped his bare figure with a slick smothering of creamy girl spit!

"Please, don't eat me!" Tim yelled directly into her glistening mouth!

Marcy's excited giggle rumbled around his head as she amused herself at his expence. He gasped for a breath between her slimy wet lip's, wildly struggling to try and avoid her attacking tongue. Her teeth closed down around his waist, and playfully held him between them!

"N0000!", Tim cried out in terror!

Her hot breath blasted into his face much harder; as she suddenly started to laugh out loud!

"Ha,..Ha,ha.. Ha, ...ha, ha, ha, ..... Humm, oh.... you -'yaste' so goomm, mum, gonna juss eat yoo all UP!", her voice vibrated all around him as she held him trapped between her large, sharp incisors...


Her powerful tongue plastered his face with a sticky coating of hot spit, and she giggled hysterically at the wriggling little prisoners terrified reaction!


"Mm, yumm, yumm,....Yummy!", she wallowed his tiny naked body with her giant sized mouth!

Taking both of his feet deeper into the steaming cave, Marcy slowly began to slide her tongue up across the bare skin of his miniature back side. She slowly, pushed him deeper into her gaping maul; grasping his shoulders, she held his arms down and forced Tiny Tim directly into her wide open throat...

She was just about to pull him back out and tease him some more,...when she was suddenly surprised and startled! She looked up to see a small, black helicopter, slowly coming in for a landing! It slowly circled around above her and started to descend downward. It was going to land, just above where the tiny sized spaceship had crashed down!

It looked like an Official Federal Aircraft, and Marcy suddenly started getting scared! -"What if they find out what I did to him?", she thought!

She quickly closed her mouth around his waist, clamping her teeth tightly over his naked legs, she started to swallow his tiny feet....

Tim started thrashing around inside her jaws, ((((("No Please,... Let Me Go! Let Me G0))))))


Her teeth, lifted apart,... breifly, and released their hold, then, he was sucked deeper into her throat! He felt his bare feet slipping across the roof of her hot mouth!!!


Her tongue wriggled across his back, as she slid him down closer to her oven-like stomach!

Her throat opened up, and he was sucked hard; swiftly slipping across her wet tongue and drawn into the tight tunnel inside the back of her closing mouth!

(((N000!))), Tim E. Scribe, screamed out one last time just before Marcy closed her hot wet mouth!

..........Suddenly everything went black!


Her crushing throat gulped, and flexed. It squeezed tightly, and swallowed around his ribs; compressing them up tightly,... he slowly descended the long, slippery length, of her tunnel-like esophagus, and with a steady slide, he passed down into the heated gas pit of her scalding hot stomach!


'PLOP!'


Marcy felt his legs kicking wildly inside her tight belly. The confused girl stood up from the bench and suddenly released a large, loud, burp!


"BrrrrrraaaaaPPT!",


...she held her hands over her belly and tried to feel the tiny captive inside her stomach.

Her heart was pounding rapidly.

She trembled with a strange, but blissful tingling sensation,.... just the thought of what she had just done, triggered something in her pleasure center. A heated flood of rippling bubbles stirred up weird feelings deep inside her!


Tim was putting up a good fight, and he fought for his life inside her consuming stomach juices...


A powerful, heated gas, started burning his eyes! The slippery liquid that splashed all over him instantly started to desolve his naked skin! He yelled out from inside, and his mouth was swiftly filled with the scalding sting of Marcy's sour stomach bile...


She released another burb, and slowly started to walk back up to where her friends were. She couldn't feel him kicking around anymore, and her sudden rush of pleasure had left a warm feeling tingling deeply within her core,...she had never before experienced such a wonderful sensation...


....but, she knew that she 'definitely' wanted to do that, again!





*
End Notes:

Sorry Tim, it just had to be....

 

.

'Escape from Tracy's Pocket' by wildcatman
Author's Notes:

This is a short connecting chapter.  One 'more' of these, and we should be back up to real time once again,...

Have a great weekend! 

 

;`)

___________________________________________________________________

'Escape from Tracy's Pocket'



Like a slippery salamander, hopelessly caught inside of a hot sause pan; Max was sweating profusely, trapped within the tight confinment of young Tracy's sweltering pants pocket!

The warmth, emanating from within the young girls short short's, (although, it was strangely comforting), was also quite smothering!

He couldn't understand how she was so gigantic!

He had no idea 'who', this young giantess was, or,... what she planned on doing with him, but he didn't want to hang around, just waiting to see what she had in mind...

The tight, narrow space, inside of the girl's pocket, allowed little room for movement. It felt strangely 'alive', and as it moved, Max was compressed and squashed like a burger between two, soft buns...


He knew that he didn't have much time, and he struggled around and wriggled his way over next to her inner thigh; the space inside of her warm pocket was slightly loose, next to her crotch, and the inner section of the giant pocket, allowed him just enough room that he managed to reach his hand down and find his right foot.

He slid his fingers along the outside of his leg. Feeling around, and smoothly slipping his hand into the top of his boot, he felt the handle of what he was searching for.

He gripped the base of the handle, and slowly pulled it out of his boot; he had always kept his most important tool with him; retrieving his folding buck knife, from the ankle of his leather boot, he flicked it open and immediately went to work.

He could tell from the position that he was in, that- the giant girl was kneeling down on the ground. If he could get a hole cut through the lining of the narrow pocket, he might be able to slip free of it, and get away!

As she sat back on her heels, Tracy's pocket became extremely tight! Max was stuck, for the time being, a short cramping moment slowly passed, as the girl relaxed for a long while, settling back on her haunches...- he felt her fingertips, slightly pressing down, she casually dragged them across his outline, tracing his entire figure from the outside of her pocket...

... she was checking on her tiny prisoner,... making sure that he was still there...


Luckily, for Max, the giantess girl only remained sitting for a brief moment, before she leaned forward again and started crawling around on the ground.


.....



Several more giantess, had began to gather around the area, especially after the helicopter landed on top of the rise just above the miniature spaceship.

Three giant women, dressed in yellow jump suits, climbed out of the chopper and instantly stretched out a bright yellow caution tape. They surrounded the ship, and started to drive everyone away from the immediate area.

The channel '5' news van, drove up to the gate at the entrance to the park and Zena Maxwell jumped out and ran toward the scene of the crash; dragging a microphone cable behind her, she awkwardly stumbled in her high heel's.

Her assistant followed her, carrying a large camera, the younger girl tried to catch up to her.
Zena, and her crew of one, was instantly intercepted by one of the researchers in the yellow jump suits. The agent pushed her back, and told that she wouldn't be allowed to take any video of the scene.

Only after the agents had, had a chance to assess the situation, could she then release any information to the public.

"Maybe, you should just wait, or just come back tomorrow, after we have finished securing the site and searched the entire area...", the tall woman researcher told her.

Zena walked back to the van and found several young girls to interview for her 'late breaking' news report,... she would later call the newspaper and have the story printed up for tomorrows headlines.

.....


The crowd was noisily dispersed, several arguments broke out, but the agents quickly took charge of the area. A few of the girls were strip searched and pushed back into the crowd.

Although, a large group of curious onlookers had already been there, well before they had arrived, the federal investigators continued with the search,... trying to remain hopeful that none of the tiny men had been captured by any of the inquisitive girls.


.....



Max had sliced through the thick cotton and opened up a hole in the lining of the pocket. The opening was just large enough, for him to squeeze through, he wasted no time wriggling out of the heated confines, and squirmed out against the soft skin of the giant girl's inner thigh.

Without thinking, he awkwardly slid down the soft, wall of warmth,... dropping straight down, he slid out of the tight leg hole and dropped to the ground.

He landed between a very large set of smooth bare knees.

Falling out out into the cooler outside air, he bounced around clumsily in the crumpled trees.

His landing was soft and he quickly realized where he was, his eyes opened up wider as he looked up at the sight of Tracy's huge form, straddling directly over top of him!

She didn't seem to realize that he had escaped...and he slowly gathered his bearings and prepaired himself for a short, fifty-yard dash!

He hunkered down, and quickly removed his white space suit. His camo uniform underneath, easily concealed his tiny figure; 'going commando' inside the mass of cluttered grass stems, Max swiftly dissappeared inside the thick jungle!

He stayed low, scampering deeper, and further back into the thicker stuff; he simply focused on crawling away, and getting further away from the gathering crowd of giant females,

Meanwhile,...

Several minutes before Max had managed to escape, two of the other men had ran back into the jungle to hide from the attacking women.

Cary and Ajet, had watched the giantess Marcy capture PFC, Scribe. And, just before that, the one called Tracy, had simply stuffed their commanding officer Tom, right down into her tight short's pocket!

These gigantic women were so big! This whole situation, just seemed like some terrible nightmare!

They had narrowly escaped from the large, sweeping hands, of the two giant, young girls, and had crawled through the dense forest of tall grass. Expertly consealing themselves within the jungle-like weeds. Cary, Max, and Ajet, took refuge within the thick cover and hid themselves from the persistant giantesses...

Dozens more surrounded them, and trampled through the forest of tall grass. Huge giantess feet stomping the trees down, and kicking the toes of their shoes into the crumpled stems.

The three men, desparately hiding beneath the folded grass, held their breath and prayed that the giants didn't discover them!


***


Back inside the ship,... Jack was looking out the window with a look of complete shock.
They heard the giant rumble, from the female voices, talking high above them and the heavy sounds of their enormous feet, just outside the open door,...


Jack was parilyzed with fear. He watched with surprise, as a huge tennis shoe stepped down just in front of the ship and sank down into the tall trees; crushing the vegetation like nothing, the huge, pink shoe, was nearly as large as a small automobile...

He was too terrified to move as he watched Tim being captured by the giantess Marcy, and carried away!

He wondered what had happened to the rest of the crew, but there was 'no way', that he was going out there!


Loud, heavy footsteps, approached the ship from all sides. The sudden tilting motion caused the two men to quickly run to their seats and get strapped in to their seatbelts. The front end of the Spinshifter was slowly lifted up, and slightly turned around.

The ship shifted sideways, and a huge set of green, feminine eyes, filled the entire windshield!

Unable to move, Spooky and Jack, sat facing forward staring back at the huge giantess face. The emerald-green orbs, of the enormous 'cat-like' eyes, glimmering like colored spheres; sparkled in the fading sunlight; squinting to focus, and searching out the interior of the miniature-sized spaceship.

Both men looked deeply into the large set of eyes. Her hunger to find them was dwelling within the depth of those large pupils,... a slight, shimmering revealed the huge womans intent...

"Come on out of there, little people. It's alright now, we're not going to harm you. Just, come on out, and let us help you,...".

It was one of the researchers, her womanly acsent amplified by her sheer size, her voice rattled the interior of the ship. The heavy vibration, shook the tiny men inside with an overwhelming sense of incredible terror...

"Go Away, Leave us alone!", they yelled at the giant face!

The ship rocked around and shifted as the giantess casually 'repositioned' it, so that she could see inside of the opened door.

"What are we suppose to do?", Jack said. "Can you start this thing?"

"It's out of fuel, anyway,... and, I don't think that they would let us take off, if we could get it started!", Spooky told his frantic comrade.

"What do they want from us, why don't they leave us alone?", Jack screamed at the open door!

A huge face, passed in front of the doorway, moving sideways, it lowered down and covered the entire opening. Three, very large fingers, gripped at the side of the door's frame, and mindlessly clamped down tightly to the edge...the bright, shiny nail polish, that coated the threatening, dagger-like blades, reflected the last rays of sunlight like a ship's beacon...

The giant set of green eyes 're-appeared' in front of the ships small door. Smiling with childish delight, the large woman peered into the small opening and licked her lips,...

"Come on,... I promise we won't hurt you!", she whispered with a low rumble...her fingernails digging into the walls.

"Just come out of there, and we won't have to 'Rip' this tiny ship, all apart, trying to get you out!"

"Go Away! We don't want to come out!", Spooky yelled!

Suddenly, a long, lurching finger, 'larger than one of their leg's', suddenly intruded within the doorway. It curled up, and scratched the tip of the hard, sharp fingernail, slowly across the floor...

"SKREEEEEEEECH!", the sound was deafening!

" I could tear this little thing apart,...", her amused voice hissed through the small opening.
"Go AWAY!", they yelled out at the giant face peering in at them!

"Aw, that's so cute! ...you think that you have a choice?,... you'd better, come out of there, right now!", her whisper hissed through the open door like a high pressure air hose...

"If you don't come out on your own, I'm going to come in there and git you!", she raised her raspy voice,...

"I'm gonna count to three,..."


"ONE" "TWO" .....

Jack started unbuckling his seatbelt, and scrambled to his feet.

"What are you doing?", Spooky yelled. "Stay in your seat, she can't get us in here!"

"Fuck This, Man!", Jack barked. "I'm Outta Here!"

"Get back there in your seat, and, ' that's an order!'", Spooky angrily commanded him!

"Fuck You. Stay here and get eaten if you want, but,... I'm getting the hell outta here before that giant wench, comes in here and devours us alive!"



"THREE"


The ship lifted up and tilted sideways. Jack fell down, and started sliding across the floor, directly toward the open door,... and the waiting, open palm, of the giant woman!

"Ahh, Help Me!", he cried out, as he slid past the seats and skidded across the floor...

"Spooky, Do Something, don't just sit there!"



"Good Luck Jack, maybe she's a 'Vegetarian'!"





*
End Notes:

Will Jack survive?  Will the giantess get Spooky out of the ship?  Will Max, Cary, and Ajet get stepped on?

What will become of poor Tom?

Look for the next installment sometime next week!

;`)

'A Shocking Revelation' by wildcatman
Author's Notes:

Well, I had some extra time, so I pumped out this chapter.  It might seem to be a bit strange, but, it just had to be...

So,.... enjoy,

;`)

 

________________________________________________________

 

'A Shocking Revelation'




Kneeling down, next to the Spinshifter; the appearance of the giant woman in the bright yellow jumpsuit, created the 'illusion', that the spaceship was just a tiny-sized, childs toy...

Awkwardly tilting the spaceship up on it's right side, the giant woman swiftly lifted up on one of the wingtips and hastily shook it like a box of breakfast cereal!

She held it up within her single hand; while holding her other hand in front of the little door. Gently rocking the whole ship around, she caused everything inside,(that wasn't fastened down), to slide towards the open door.

She giggled excitedly, as she heard the miniature scream coming from inside the tiny spaceship...


.....



As Jack precariously slid across the upturned floor, he reached out and tried to grab onto something before falling out of the open portal!

The sight of this enormous, female hand; opened up, and waiting to capture him, sent a jolt of fear through his confused mind!

Flailing his arms around, he slid across the steel floor and dropped out through the opening...
"Ahhhhhhh!", he screamed out in sheer panic!

Landing squarely on his back inside the slightly cupped palm; the very moment, that Jack stopped falling, he was instantaniously grasp within the warmth of a huge set of soft, feminine fingers.

"aaaaaaaah!", he screeched with terror!

Lining up, in a perfect row, from his shoulders to his knees, the sharp, dagger-like nails, swept around his compressed figure, and came firmly to rest against his left side,...

The huge, powerful hand, squashed his legs together and trapped his arms against his sides!
His ribs flexed inward, fracturing from the tight clamp; the giantess hand swallowed his entire body like a gigantic vise. Squeezing conformingly, the long slender fingers, wrapped completely around him..

Immobilized, inside the giant womans fist, Jack strained to draw a single breath. While she slowly tightened her enveloping grasp; slowly lifting him up high above the ship. She held him upright in front of her grimacing face!


"Are you pissing on ME!", she growled, wrinkling her nose with disgust...


Her gnarled forehead, contorted, appearing to fold down over her thick eye brows. Her green eyes squinted into two narrow slits,

"You little,... 'Insect!' "Agh! That's Nasty!", she exclaimed!


Jack was terrified! Completely shellshocked, by the sudden sight of the giantess's huge face!
His ribs cracked under the extreme pressure, as her unrelenting fingers squeezed him tighter; the trilling of his spasming heart, caused his vision to suddenly go black!


He fell limp within the huge, female hand, bobbling his head like a lifeless ragdoll...



***


Just inside the spaceship,...


Spooky watched Jack slide out through the opened door and disappear into the huge hand of the giantess. He sat still, forced to brace himself as he felt the ship slowly drop back down into a level position.

Suddenly, in the seat right next to him; he caught sight of something that appeared to be, some type of strange apparition,... a vortex of spinning molecules, swirled around in a tight formation.

Slowly growing larger, and larger, the sparkling image started to gradually solidify...

A glowing, 'crystal-like' image, of a human form, slowly began to materialize inside the seat that had been appointed to the 'one and only', Tim Scribe ...

Spooky watched with complete fascination; sheer 'astonishment' filled his confused mind as the strange phenomenon slowly appeared,.. right beside him!

The gradual 'reanimation', of his former comrade, was taking place right there, before his very eyes!

Tim's complete, and wholely formed naked figure, slowly developed, and actually materialized right there inside of his assigned seat!

His eyes opened up, and he looked over at Spooky and smiled with a wide, toothy grin,...

"Whoa, that was quite a trip Dude!", he,... exasperatingly whispered!


Spooky was speechless,...he had never before seen anything like this! The man just suddenly transported into the ship, and magically appeared right there in front of him?

"What's going on Man?", Tim asked his 'dumbfounded' fellow soldier. "Where is everybody?"


Without speaking, Spooky pointed toward the open portal. He started to say something but, only a high-pitched squeak came out. He stared, incredulously at the naked man sitting next to him and started to wonder if he was losing his mind...

"Wha, wha,... Where, did you just, come fr,- - from,...?", Spooky spluttered.

"I don't know,.. Man?", Tim tried to remember. "I was swallowed by this beautiful, young girl, and as I fell into her stomach, I felt this powerful tingling sensation and everything just kind of, melted away,...".

"Really?", Spooky asked. Still blatantly confused. "Then what happened?"


"Well, I felt like I was being stretched apart and torn into little tiny pieces. Then, after awhile,... I felt myself slowly reforming into this brand new body!" "Cool, Huh?"


Spooky had to pinch himself. "This can't be right!", he mumbled under his breath. "This place is freaking insane!" "This is Crazy!"

Tim had a permanent smile plastered across his face. He sat there completely naked, looking all around the cabin of the ship, as if nothing unusual had actually happened...

Spooky unbuckled his seatbelts, and got up out of his seat and slowly walked over to the door.

"This has to be some 'Strange Dream'. That isn't even possable,... Ah, Ha,... ha, ha, ha, ' Ah!' ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haaaa", Spooky started freaking out, and jumped out through the open door...landing in a 'Ninja-like' pose, he threw a couple fast punches into the empty air, and screamed out in frustation,

"Ahhhhhhhh!', .....this is a all just a weird dream!".


He walked to the bottom of the ramp and looked up at the gigantic yellow jumpsuit that towered over their ship,

"Come An Git Me,.... you Big Ole' Freakin' Bitch!"

The giantess researcher, was standing with her feet wide apart, looming above the Spinshifter like an enormous god-like being. Her wide set hips drifting over head, slightly shifting, as she turned to look down at the tiny squeaking voice ; his, tiny voice drifted up to her ears, and caught her attention...

She looked down at the angery little soldier, and a slow smile returned, replacing her sour expression with a surprised look of girlish delight,

"Well, hello there,...'Cutie', I'm glad to see that you've come to your sense's", she spoke softly,

As she squatted down and casually reached over, gently taking him up inside of her free hand.

Spooky held his arms out straight, as her fist enclosed around his whole body. She gripped him up firmly enough, that when he suddenly felt the, lifting rise, as the giantess effortlessly picked him up off the ground, .... he seemed to fully realize, just how immense this gigantic woman actually was!

He suddenly regretted his hasty decision to confront the mighty femdom. He looked down at their spaceship. It looked so small from his higher position...

He saw Jack, hanging limp within her other hand, his head bobbled around as she carried them away from the ship and walked over to a large, white wall tent. She casually carried the two men inside, and carefully placed them down into a square wire-mesh cage.

She released them, one at a time, dropping them into the floor of the wire prison. Her hands worked around atop the cage, as she swiftly closed the flimsy wire door, and securely fastened it.

Her wide, predomanant hips, tightly covered with the yellow nylon, flexed around as she raised up to her full height, completely filling one wall of the cage, as she stood before it, her waist as wide as the entire wall, she dominantly placed both of her hands over them, and smiled possessively.

Another giantess entered behind her, holding a strange looking little dog up inside her arms, she pulled a small plastic bag from her pocket, and dropped it down on the table next to the cage.

A tiny camo uniform was inside it. She pointed to it, and said, "One of them must have been captured, or else, he's running around naked out there somewhere...".


Centered inside the room, the cage was sitting on a folding table. The cage was made of a heavy gauge steel, and the small square shaped holes between the wire, left little doubt in Spooky's mind that they were doomed to become the subjects of these gigantic females.

He ran into the corner and huddled down. Both of the giantesses, stepped closer to the cage and peered inside, lowering their faces down closely to the wire wall, they looked in at the two little men and studied them with complete fascination.

"Hey there, little one.", the woman holding the dog spoke down to Spooky. "How many men were with you in that spaceship?", she smartly asked.

Spooky cowered down in the corner and hid his face from her. Her sheer enormity, filling the wall of the cage, was so terrifying to him, that he squatted down and huddled into the corner like a frightened child hiding from his abusive step mother.

"Alright, you don't have to talk to us if you don't want to. We'll find your little friends. And, you'll soon all be together in there,...", she casually spoke through the thick wires. "You are our prisoners now, understand?"

Spooky heard the words coming directly from her large lips, like the loud speakers at a football stadium, the blatent vibration reverberated across the surface of the table top, rattling the floor beneath his feet.

"Your going to have to accept the fact, that you can't get away from us. So, you might as well get used to us, and just relax,... we're not going to harm any of you. We just want to examine you, and study you."

She waited for a moment, watching the tiny man expectantly,... "Shoo, well,... do you think he understands what's being said to him?", she turned to the other giantess.

"Yes, I do. But, I don't think they're going to 'like It!", she said, just before releasing an abrupt gasp of contained laughter...

"Hee hee,... look at them! Their small enough to fit inside our pocket!", she exclaimed.

Her amusment with this newly found situation, causing her to rise back up and burst out into a fit of girlish giggling!



***



Meanwhile, the sun had drifted down below the horizon, sinking well out of sight, the night sky loomed above the thick jungle that surrounded the two little men...

Ajet, and Cary, sat huddled around a small fire. Cary had gathered up a small collection of brittle stems, and had managed to spark a tiny blaze. Both men snuggled above it, warming themselves; while also trying to stay as close to it as they could, in order to conceal it's flickering light from any 'unsuspected' visitors.


The all female, search party, of gigantic women, had finally cleared out after the sun went down. The huge feet of the enormous researchers had trampled across every square inch of the entire area, and if not for the tiny mens expert military tactics, they would have never been able to avoid the magnificent beings!

Ajet pulled out a small stick of jerky and snapped it in half. He handed Cary a piece, and stuffed the other into his mouth,

"So, Cary,... Ya think we're the only one's left?", he whispered over the tiny flames.

Cary gripped the tough piece of jerky tightly inside his hand. He nervously glanced around through the trampled vegetation and softly spoke through gritted teeth,

"I don't know 'Jet'. We can only hope that they didn't,....", Cary's voice suddenly caught in his throat, he had managed to keep it together until now, but after he had had a chance to relax, and re-evaluate the whole situation, his emotion overtook him, and he broke down and started blubbering into his lap.

"I no wanna die,.... why, why, why, why,... This-sis soo fucked up! Why? What Is This Place!", he raised his voice in frustration!


Ajet wrapped his arm around him, and pulled him closer,

"It's Alright, it's alright,... just settle down, Cary. We'll figure this thing out. Trust me, this is just another day in the park".

Both men looked at each other. An all serious, thoughtful moment slowly passed, before they both started to laugh at Ajet's comment..., huddling closer together over the fire, they both began to hysterically convulse, with a crazy amusment of their consuming maddness...

The wind swirled around them, briskly flowing through the surrounding clutter of broken jungle.

They both kept a 'wide eyed' surveillance, keeping their ears peaked to the slightest sounds, this strange, 'over-sized' world, that they suddenly found themselves cast into, seemed very much like their home planet,... only, everything was extremely out of proportion.


Ajet, (keeping a bold outlook on their situation) had managed to maintain his wits, but he couldn't keep from wondering how long it would be; just how many days could they avoid, becoming the next victims of the giantesses...




*
End Notes:

Please review!  I hope that your still following this,...???

 

'The Next Day' by wildcatman
Author's Notes:

After this chapter, we'll finally be back up to the present time!  Finally,...

 

 

 

________________________________________________________

'The Next Day'



His small fire was still smoldering.

Although, it emanated very little warmth, it created an indistinguishable, misty cloud, as the trail of thin smoke blended in with the surrounding fog; the density, brought about by the early morning chill, giving rise to a ghostly conception of his vast surroundings.

Max slowly, lifted up his head,... rubbing his eyes, he scanned the trampled tree tops that had been lain to waste by those gigantic women's...tremendous feet!

He raised up onto his elbows and inspected his tiny fire.

Tentitively, he reached down to pick up a short stick, along with a few small chunks of broken tree bark. Stirring the coals around, he scattered the tiny bits of wood along the glowing embers, and sprinkled in a few pieces of dry bark.

Forced to keep the small fire 'contained', and inconspicuous, he had to constantly continue feeding the smoldering embers with a few small bits of dry material.


Rekindling his meager heat source, his thoughts instantly redirected to the previous days phenomenal events.


He had barely slept during the chilly night; his mind, constantly regenerating the vision of those enormous beings. " 'Girls', ... huge towering girls, 'Giants".

He wondered how it could possibly be? There were no such things as 'Giants', were there?,...

He felt like his brain was reeling with adrenaline,.. so much so, that he had began to wonder if he had been drugged, or poisoned by some powerful hallucinogenic...

Why did he have to be here? This wasn't a rescue mission, it was a suiside mission! They had been selected because of the fact they had certain special interests that diversified the group. They had all been through war, and survived,... only to prepare them, for this...

What did they expect from them? How were they suppose to rescue 'anyone'? This planet was so much larger than earth, and these giants,...these people? These, tremendous beings, that stood towering so tall...

Max jerked his head around, he thought that he heard something... A tremor shook through the surface of the ground, another small after shock faintly reverberated; he peaked his ears for the slightest bit of sound, staying perfectly still, he listened to the ampified sounds of the huge planet.

A sting of sour gas in the pit of his empty stomach, burned his throat as he rolled onto his side and released a slight burb. The taste of hunger filling his mouth, he tried to get comfortable on the scattered mulch and stay as low to the ground as possible.

Directly after his miraculous escape from the entrapment of Tracy's pocket, Max frantically crawled away from his enormous captress and tunneled down beneath the thick mulch. Going down as deep as he could, he dug deeply into the mossy thatch and buried himself beneath the thick, protective layer of moist earth.

Hidden completely from their view, he had nearly been crushed to death, inadvertantly squashed into a tight crevase, he almost 'suffocated' while hiding there; he had become trapped under the foot of an unseen giantess, as she had 'unknowingly', stepped directly on top of him, and momentarily stood there, allowing most of her tremendous weight to bear down on him; completely unaware, the gigantic teen girl had no idea that she was squashing the last breath from a tiny person, trapped directly beneath the sole of her shoe!

Max had survived though, and he had made it through the night. He crawled out from under the trampled weeds and sat watching the sunrise over the gargantuan city skyline, he wondered what fate had in store for him on the dawn of this new day...

Unbeknownst to him, Cary and Ajet had done the same, and were just over the rise, on the other side of the rounded knoll, huddling over their own little fire.

Cary was fiddling with his compass, trying to get some type of bearing on where they were, 'in this god forsaken world of giants', and as he held the small devise out flat in his palm, he noticed a slight vibration on the tiny directional needle.

The sensitivity of the minute little needle, was picking up the slightest of vibrations that were rising up from the earth. He gently placed the compass down on the ground, and continued to watch the needle dance,... with fascination, he realized what it was, that was causing it...

Leaning over the tiny fire, Cary whispered through the flutter of dancing smoke,

"Hey Jet, look at this,... my compass, it's picking up the vibration of their movements.", Cary whispered across the smoldering fire.

Ajet scooted over closer and intently examined the miniscule pointer inside the dial of Cary's compass.

Similar to the vibrations from an earth quake, or, more precisely, the tremors of the following after shocks; the tiny needle vibrated with an erie, irregular motion.

Both men had experienced high velocity explosives , and they had both been on the ground in 'hand to hand' combat; the impact from missile artillery, (at close range) was something that had been ingrained into their very essence...

The similarity was nearly the same; somewhere in the distance, their tremendous weight impacting upon the ground, reflected the sheer enormity of these incredible beings...


.....


Meanwhile,...

Nearly three miles away, on the other side of the park, a small troop of Girl Scouts had arrived for their early morning exercise routine. Although, the entire park had been cordoned off by the federal goverment's ten foot high barricade, the jogging track was still open and available to the general public.

A one mile trek, would immediately follow their regular warm up session, and as the sunrise cast its first rays of brilliant light across the city park, the group of thirteen young girls, forming a single file line, had just begun their one hour long jogging trip around the paved walking path, that encircled the entire grounds.

Bringing up the rear of the group, was Nancy, along with her 'BFF' Tracy'; straggling along behind the group of younger girls, easily keeping pace with their casual stride...

Running beside each other, the pair of taller pre-teens were trying to keep up with the troop.

Nancy, reached up behind her head. Releasing the scrunchy from her braided, luxurious hair, she shook her head around, allowing her unfettered mane to fall away and bounce around her broad shoulders like brilliant waves of spun gold.

The silver-metalic colored nylon of their skin-tight yoga pants, glimmering in the sunlight; showing off, their magnificent muscular build and their well toned physique. The tight form fitted tank tops, matching the color of their pants, reflected the suns bright rays causing the two of them to stand out from the rest.

For them, the subtlety of their tightly laced tennis shoes, flopping down upon the pavement, as they jogged along the pathway, was just a normal everyday occurrence; although, the actions of these tremendous beings cast well beyond what they fully realized...

Cary watched the tiny needle inside the compass. It's crazy reaction to the increasing vibration, told him that they were getting closer, and ever closer...


***


Tom Springer, had no idea how his life was about to change...

Tracy hadn't said a single word to her best friend all morning. Yesterday, after the two of them had left the park, Tracy discovered the tiny hole that had been cut through her pocket and realized that she had lost her little man. He had cut a hole in her pocket and had gotten away...

Nancy still had her's, but she wouldn't let her play with him. She had left the park and headed straight home.

Tracy got mad at her, and Nancy just laughed and said, "See Ya tommarra".

.....


The girls had finished up exercising, and had started out jogging around the walking path. Nancys preoccupied attention, was drawn awkwardly to her tightly fitted thong-bikini bottoms, she was acting strange.

She continually kept 're-adjusting' her pants, pulling them away from herself, and wriggling her hips as she ran along the path... she acted as if she had something moving around inside her underware!

Tracy then, realized what she had done, and she didn't like it!

Her friends whimsical actions, as she reacted to the sensitive movements of her tiny-sized prisoner, revealed the fact that his desperate struggling inside her tight panties, was giving the giddy girl a certain amount of delightful pleasure.

Her capriciousness, made Tracy extremely jealous,... she had 'lost' her little man, and after Nancy had refused to share, and had possessively kept the one that she had caught, all to herself,...

Tracy wanted nothing more, than to find one of those little spacemen to replace the one that had escaped from her.

.....


The previous night, had been a long one for Tom. He had spent the entire night, trapped inside the girls dirty clothes hamper...

She had taken him home and gone directly into her bedroom. Without warning, or any type of introduction; the giantess girl had hastily pulled him out of her pocket and stuffed him right inside a mountain of her dirty laundry!

She immediately left her room, slamming the door closed behind her and leaving him imprisoned there all alone.

He was left there trapped inside the huge hamper for the entire evening...

The smelly hamper was filled with all sorts of soiled underware and dirty socks. Tom was literally swimming, in the crumpled pile of colorful, smelly, well worn, feminine articles...

After she returned a few hours later, Tom could hear her as she moved around inside her room. He couldn't see her, but it sounded like she was pulling drawers out and closing them,... she must have been putting away clothes or something...

He waited for her to come for him. He nervously antisipated what she would do. He could do nothing to stop her, and all he 'could' do, was wait for her to go to bed, before he tried to escape, but after she turned out the lights he couldn't see anything inside the steaming stench filled hamper, and as he moved around in the dark, he fell into a sticky pair of giant-sized, wet panties and became stuck!

He stayed there all night, wondering what the giant brat would do with him...

Maybe he could reason with her; given the chance to talk to her, maybe he could get her to help him, and rescue the others in his crew?

Tom didn't realize whom he was dealing with,...

Nancy's family was very rich, and the girl had always been given anything that she wanted. She wasn't used to sharing, or even caring, about anyone else, or their feelings. So her actions reflected her self-centered ways to the full extreme;

And, she really didn't give a shit who she stepped on, she was a spoiled brat!

The next morning, Nancy awakened to her alarm clock. The early hour of four a.m. shown brightly in the glowing numbers, on the electric clock. She slipped out of her bed and turned on the light above her dresser drawer. She casually walked over to her hamper.

Wearing only her purple bikini panties, she rubbed her eyes and stopped to stretch her arms,...

Bending down, she slowly lifted up the lid. She found her tiny prisoner sleeping soundly inside the sticky crotch of a pair of her dirty panties.

"Eww, those were the ones that she had worn to marching practice? Nasty!", she thought to herself!

Without hesitation, she grabbed him up by his left ankle and lifted him out of the hamper. Dangling from his left leg, Tom awakened to being held upside down and high above the bright red carpeted floor, hanging from the tight grasp of Nancys pinching fingers!

Turning him around, she held him up before her face and inspected him like an amusing little puzzel,...

"Good Morning Bug Boy!", she dangled him before her smirking face.

Tom dared not show his fear of her, although his heart was pounding so fast that he thought he was about to faint!

His legs were pulled out straight, and he felt her thumb and finger pulling on his right boot! Before he realized what was happening, she had both of his boots off, and was removing his pants!

His shirt was torn away, like the wrapper on a candy bar, and tossed away to the side. The huge girl's eyes, shimmering in the lamp light as she held him up closely to her magnificent face,...

"Time to wake up!"...


When she pinched up the waistband of his underware, he violently fought back! Thrashing around inside the palm of her hand, he punched at the big fingertips as they swiftly stripped all of his clothing off...and simply tossed them away!

He was stranded inside her large hand, naked and trembling as her puffy face casually inspected him. She blantantly yawned, and released her hot breath directly upon his tiny figure; the sour aroma blasted into his face...

With a look of delight, she slowly carried him into her bathroom and dropped him into the sink basin and turned on the water. He was hastily washed between her overpowering fingertips.

Immediately after the forceful rinsing, under the streaming fauscet, he was swiftly dropped into an empty plastic trash can.

She caually stepped away, leaving him there while she took a shower. He shivered profusely inside the cool plastic prison, huddling in the bottom, he waited for her to return for him.

As soon as she was finished showering and drying off, she picked up the small trash can, and her tiny prisoner was dumped out into her hand. She carried him back into her bedroom. The giantess dropped him down onto her unmade bed, and turned away to step over to her dresser.

She quickly found some clean panties and slipped them on... grabbing her sports bra and hastily wriggled into it, then,.. she turned toward her bed and smiled down at the tiny naked man with a playful expression.

Her hand reached for him slowly, and teasingly, she spidered her fingertips and giggled at his frightened reaction,

"No, no, no, Wait-a-minute! Stop, stop, What are you doing?"

Tom gasped with surprise as he was swiftly dropped into the front of her clinging panties and forced down into the heated space between her inner thighs!

.....

Now, as he struggled to breath inside her heated crotch, his body was trapped inside her sweltering panties and trapped beneath a tight pair of yoga pants!

An hour or so passed slowly, and he was squeezed and squashed from between her massive thighs, she was walking around, sitting and crossing her legs, uncrossing and scooting around,... her mighty hips flexed and contracted, her motions were relentless...

And, suddenly, Now, she was running! He could hear her tennis shoes slapping against the pavement, as he was tossed up and down with each of her tremendous strides! His naked body was quickly becoming very slippery with sweat!

.....

The group of girls circled the running path and headed toward the front entrance where the tiny spaceship had crashed down.

Jogging along at a steady pace, they reached the gate and started to slow down,...

Nancy looked up, and saw the Channel '5' News Van parked inside of the gate. Zena Maxwell was standing next to a small wire cage. Her camera person was filming from a few feet away, she stood there dressed in her short skirt and high heels, towering over the little cage like an amused little girl waiting for the ice cream truck to arrive!

The girl scout troop coasted to a stop, and lingered there in front of the gate, watching the sight of Zena Maxwell actually making her news report,...

Looking closer, they suddenly noticed what was inside the cage,.. (shocked at the size of the tiny people, the girls gathered around the gate and crowded in closer) They listened to Zena's report with sheer fascination...

Just then, near the parking lot, two -(Giant) little girls, came from behind a large tree, they ran around it in opposite directions; they had suddenly stumbled upon one of the tiny men!

Standing together, it was easy to tell that the two girls were identical twins, youngsters, that they were, they wore the same outfits; brightly colored sundresses with pink flowers on them. The skinny, blonde haired girls, flipped their pigtails and laughed as they ran after one of the little men; they had just stumbled upon him while searching around next to their mothers car,

"There's One,... get 'em Chelsie!

"Comeer, you little,....", she growled.

The frightened little man jumped up and ran directly toward the two little girls!
They stopped, and swiftly squatted down. Flanking him on both sides, they dropped to their knees, and trapped the fleeing little man between them.

He skidded to a stop, and started to turn around and double back. "Wait!", one of the young girls yelled!

The tiny man stopped, and looked up into the bright shining sunlight. The shadow of her huge hand flashed before him, just before the gripping impact squashed up around his entire midsection and clamped tightly around his body!

"Got Ya!", she triumphantly yelled!

He screamed out in terror, as he was swiftly lifted up off the ground...

The entire group of excited girls all ran over to them and surrounded the two twins.

Meanwhile, Zena Maxwell had just finished up her report, and she noticed the commotion taking place inside the parking lot. Quickly gathering up her equipment, she started over there to see what was happening!

As she walked away from the small wire cage, Jack and Spooky, peered out through the wires and watched her stocking clad legs stepping away inside those spiky, high heeled shoes,...

Tim was standing next to them, wearing one of those white plastic space suits; he had been captured during the night trying to sneak into the wall tent and rescue his jailed comrades!

The three of them watched from inside the cage, as two researchers, dressed in yellow jumpsuits, loaded up their spacecraft onto the back of a flat bed truck and covered it over with a black tarp.


.....


Zena reached the crowd of young girls and elbowed her way through. She found the two twins standing in the middle holding a tiny man inside their cupped palms.

He was staring up at the giant female faces. His miniature figure looked like a little doll inside the young girls hands,...

He struggled to escape, as the giant hands continually re-adjusted their hold, and repositioned their grasping fingers!

It was Max, he had tried to leave the park by sneaking into the giantess' car, and he had been spotted by one of the twins and well,... his plan quickly fell apart!

Now, he was trapped, staring up at the sudden apperance of the beautiful Zena Maxwell!

Zena looked down at him and smiled. "You can just come with me little man. I'll take you over there and give you to the investigators", she calmly said, as she reached down and casually picked him out of the twins hands...





*
End Notes:

Next chapter, we'll see how Marie introduces her 'two' new, little pets, (can you guess who they are?)  to Sam and Jim,...

Yep, that's right,.. she's got four of them now!  ;`)

I know, kinda corny, but if I would have reinacted the entire scene would you have guessed who the two of them would be,... No...  Ha ha...

 

...... Thanks 4 reading!

'Impetuosity' by wildcatman
Author's Notes:

Cary and Ajet are caught by Marie and taken home with her.  They have no idea what has just happened to them, and are completely terrified of the looming giantess!

 

 

________________________________________________________________

'Impetuosity'



Although, the 'Giant City' streets, seemed to be deserted at the time, they both knew that they could easily get caught if found out in the open. They had made their way out of the 'over-crowded' city park, and headed straight into the city; escaping the strange, jungle-like terrain, only to find themelves looking up at the huge, smooth walls of enormous cement structures.

Passing by an enormous trash can, a few scattered bits of discarded litter drew the two mens attention. An empty, crumpled box, as large as a refridgerator, had been casually cast away, missing the opening in the huge trash can, it had been uncaringly left there on the sidewalk.
It's colorful markings and sweet smelling fragrance, drew Cary closer for a more detailed examination.

The wrapper had a picture of a smiling, girls face, and the words written across the bottom edge read 'Grape Flavor',...

The heavy card board box had been harshly crushed, and violently twisted into a distorted tangle,...

The sheer force that it would take to disfigure that large sheet of material, would have to be tremendous,.. 'Cary thought'...

A partly rotted section from an oversized apple, lay scattered among several other mutilated apple cores,... the teeth-marks within, and the simple fact that the remains of these devoured fruits, were just so much larger in size; the width of one of them, was nearly three feet across!

They quickly continued their journey; looking for someplace to hide, they swiftly crossed the gigantic plain before them,... 'the wide paved city street'; it took them nearly five minutes to cross, even running at a fast pace!


.....



Yawning before them, the alleyway, between the mountainous buildings, appeared like a sheer 'rock-walled' canyon. However, being the only recess within the open street, and the wide, flat sidewalk; Cary and Ajet, were forced to take refuge inside it, consealing themselves from the sight of the searching giants.


With no other choice, the two men causiously entered the dark cavernous alley. Looking for some type of cover, they headed straight for the shadow of a decrepit looking dumpster.

The horrendous oder, nearly drove them away, but seeing no other option, the two men walked underneath the massive steel container and stepped back within the shadows, well out of sight.

Without warning, the sudden movement, of something headed directly toward them, instantly caught them off guard. Rapidly thrusting its legs like an outboard boat motor's propeller, the large, grey colored animal charged toward the two men without so much as a slight swishing sound!

Standing together, the two soldiers quickly reacted. Instinctively seperating, and running in opposite directions, they confused the charging attacker by splitting up and forcing the predator to abandon one of the men, while it focused all of its attention upon the other,...

Cary was the prey. The huge rat lowered it's head, and swiftly closed the distance between them! Ajet reached into his right side, thigh pocket, and pulled out his Zippo. He flipped the safety into the off position and gripped the handle with both hands,...

He took dead aim at the rats head, figuring for a slight lead, he squeezed the trigger and clicked the spark switch!

The small pressurized fuel cartridge, attached to the handle, discharged through the funnel shaped barrel; instantly igniting and shooting a streak of white hot flames through the shadows beneath the giant dumpster.

Scorching a razor thin line of lazer-like fire, the Rat burst into flames and jumped away from it's intended victim! The stream of fire continued to toast the retreating target, as Ajet continued holding the barrel pointed directly at it.

The floundering beast fell down screaming out an erie death cry, then, it's legs went stiff, as all of its hair was torched away. Leaving the smoldering carcass lying there smoking ...

Cary sat up, and looked around. "Dang, that was close!", he yelled.

Ajet dropped down on his knees and released a long, slow breath,

"You ain't shittin', that freakin' monster was about to kill you!"

Cary stepped closer to the twitching rat. He pulled out his knife and swiftly slit it's throat. One quick slash, just to ensure that the beast was indeed dead; Cary stood and watched as the stream of gushing blood drained away...

Inspecting the large animal more closely, they both decided that a single, large chunk, cut out of one of the back legs, would be more than enough for them to get a fair amount of fresh meat...

Without thinking about it too much, they hastily carved out a piece and wrapped it up inside of a hankerchief.

They were in the process of dragging the dead animal over next to the side, where it had come from, hoping that if anymore of them came along, that the dead rat would serve as the perfect distraction; at least, temporarily drawing their attention away from the two miniature soldiers.

Ajet was dragging the carcass by the tail, when he heard Cary yelling out something,...

"Get down!" "Get Down!", He turned to look at what Cary was pointing at...

A large set of black ballet flats were just beyond the dumpster. All they could see was the giantess's feet, she had noticed them and was squatting down trying to see underneath of the dumpster!

Both men ran to the opposite side and started looking for somewhere else to go! They saw the opening in the drain pipe for the rain gutter, and realized that it was their only chance...

"Wait a minute, I'm getting tired of running away from these giants.", Ajet said, reloading his Zippo...

Cary grabbed his arm, and pulled his hand down, "That won't have much affect on her,.. you'll probably, just 'piss-er-off!", he warned.

"Bullshit, I'm sick of this!", Ajet dropped down on one knee and took aim at the giantess's bare ankle.

He fired a single shot from the small caliber rifle barrel , 'Crack',.. he waited to watch her reaction...

Nothing, she just sat there? He fired three more rounds, 'Crack, Crack Crack'!

She swiftly stood up, and suddenly stepped directly toward the dumpster! In one fell swoop, the enormous black haired girl, shoved the huge cart backwards, rolling it back several hundred yards!

Cary and Ajet dropped everything, and running as fast as their legs would carry them, they headed towards the opening in the drain of a rusty rain spout,...

Suddenly a large leather purse drops down from above, blocking their escape! As if from out of nowhere, a huge feminine hand swooped down and tackles each of them up; separately, one inside each hand, both men are caught at the same time!

"Got Ya!", Marie exclaimed triumphantly!

Ajet, still holding his pistol, he held it up and tried to get off another shot. The giantess Marie just started shaking him around, whisking his upper body around like a little rag doll!

The gun goes off a couple times, as he feels the exsessive pressure from her tightening grasp,...

"Let Me Go! Let Me Go!", he cries out in despairation!

He tried to take aim at her huge face, as she quickly dropped Cary into her open purse. Her large eyes turn toward him, he hesitates,... and her instant reaction, bringing her free hand up, she swiftly plucks away the gun from his hands and flings it out into the air!



She relaxed her grasp, and droped Ajet inside her purse, quickly zipping it tightly closed!



Both men were cast into the musty darkness of the large leather purse and, "RIP", sealed tightly inside!


.....



Cary tumbled down into the pit of darkness, bouncing off of large plastic objects and awkwardly fumbling around within the pitch black entrapment, clambering within the loose clutter, he felt Ajet landing just next to him, hitting the bottom of the purse with a floundering thump,

...falling against an over-sized hair brush he squealed with a yelp of sharp pain!

"Ah, Ouch!", his muffled voice carried outside of the leather bag.


Marie chuckled softly and stood up to her full height, lifting the purse up along with her...

The sudden lifting motion, increased the force of gravity, and pulled the two men down into the bottom of the leather pit. The humid air inside smelled of musty leather and sweet cinnamon.

The motion began to slightly shift, and sway, as the floating purse leveled off and the gravitational pull returned to normal.


She had easily captured them both, and was now carrying them away! They were so thrown off guard by this, that neither one could even manage to think of anything to do about it,...

They were stuck!

The two of them sat nervously in the darkness of the giantess' purse and just went along for the ride.

They wondered what had become of Max. They wondered about Spooky, and if the rest of them were still alive...

Ajet heard Cary mumbling something under his breath, "Told ya, that you'd just piss-er-off!"

The two men were thrown around sideways, as the giantess swung the purse up over her shoulder, letting it haphazardly bump off of the side of her thrusting hip,...

Releasing an excited breath, Marie smiled inwardly and brushed her fingertips over the tightly zipped purse. She felt a surge of pleasure deep inside; she softly patted her hand over the closed zipper and imagined what the two of them looked like, trapped inside her deep leather enclosure,...

Squatting down, she mindlessly brushed away the tiny blood specks from her ankle. The microscopic size, of the tiny bullets, felt more like an irritating insect bite. She scratched her fingernails across the tiny spots, and thought nothing more of it,...

"I suppose that, they're feeling alot worse than I am,..", Marie thought,

Wondering what it must be like, for 'them', at barely six inches tall.


.....



Marie's fast pace, and long thrusting stride, carried her two tiny passengers across town and into the small upstairs appartment that she shared with her mother, Jane.

She quickly entered the kitchen and carefully placed her purse down on the table. She looked all around and called out for her mother,.."Mom?", are you here?".


"Just a minute, sweety. I'm getting dressed,...", Jane called back to her from the back bedroom.

Marie left the purse on the table and went to the living room to slip her shoes off. She placed them under the edge of the couch and glanced around the room. She picked up the empty whiskey bottle, and grabbed the over flowing ashtray from the coffee table and carried them back into the kitchen with her.

She dumped the ashtray into the trash, and placed the bottle down on the floor next to the recycling container. She hated the way that her mother drank so much, it truly disgusted her that she could allow herself to cognizantly distort her life in such an arrogant, and casual way...

It embarrassed her to think that such a beautiful woman could be so stupid. Marie hated having the alcohol in the house, but Jane was very secretive about it, especially in the begining, and she usually kept it very well hidden from everyone around her.

Although, her drinking was barely noticeable to everyone else, Marie knew what she was doing, and it seemed that in the last few months her mothers habits had become more frequent.


"What are you doing home so early?", Jane asked as she walked into the kitchen.

Marie turned away from the sink and wiped her hands,

"I just closed the shop early, there wasn't any customers because of all the commotion over at the park", she told her.


Looking over the table at her, Marie instantly noticed the pair of frightened little men dangling from her thin bra straps,...

Jim and Sam, were both naked, and clinging from the rope-like strings, like miniature mountain climbers. They were each precariously attached just atop her heaving bosum. Like a matching set of 'new age' costume jewelry, they adorned her sparkling blue teddie, nestled within the lacy fringe of the satin lingerie.

Hanging tightly from the ropes, they hung down over the outer area of each of her large boobie's, flanking the wobbling mammarys, they looked as if they had just climbed atop her gigantic bosum and was about to reach the summit!

Jane smiled and casually began shifting her upper body, gently from left to right, swaying her breasts before her, as to more easily display her little 'living accessories'. Shamelessly showing off her terrified little ornament's, she rocked her hips in a girating motion, causing her boobies to slightly bounce up and down...

"You Like?", she excitedly asked her.

"Mom?,... Don't treat them like that!", Marie yelled at her.

Quickly stepping around the table, the younger giantess swifly approached the middle-aged minx, and was about to rescue her miniature friends, when Jane suddenly turned away and scampered into the living room.

"Aw, don't be such a party pooper,... we were just having a little fun!", Jane giggled as she fell backward onto the couch and wrapped her arms around her chest, embracing her tiny playmates within her conforming upper arms,...

"They were having fun, Too!", she exclaimed.

Snuggling them up tightly, she squashed her tiny prisoners into her boobs and held them securely trapped from her daughters aggressive reproach,...

"Give them to ME!", Marie commanded her! "Stop teasing them like that, you're scaring them you know,... they don't want to be your little toys!"





*
End Notes:

The chapters are going to become somewhat longer now, after this,... although, it might be a bit longer between uploads, the story is going to branch out a lot more...

Jack and Spooky, along with Tim, are going to be taken to the hospital to be examined by the worlds most renouned medical experts,...

   While Max, poor Max,.... is actually kidnapped by the beautiful Zena Maxwell!  He doesn't realize how his life is about to change, ... maybe not so much for the better!!!

* Thanks 4 reading!  an please leave a comment.

btw, if you've tried to contact me through e-mail.  I didn't get it, because I deleted this e-mail some time ago, and haven't yet created a new one,  I'll be doing that shortly, and I let you all know after doing so,... So, just saying,...

Thanks again!  ;`)

 

'Flashback' by wildcatman
Author's Notes:

First off, I want to apologize to Carycomic for completely deleting a story of his, that I 'RR'd with him on.  I hadn't really contributed to it, and got the 'bright idea' that, I would remove it from my list of storys...

Well, just a warning to the other begining authors out there,...

If anyone deletes a story, that has multiple authors connected to it,.. It's Gone!

It deletes it from the entire website, including the other authors too!

.... really sorry about that, Cary.  I've been kickin' myself for that all week!

 

_______________________________________________________________

 

This chapter is really 'over-the-top' for me.  I decided to get it out of the way, and tell the rest of Billy Bob's story,...

It's pretty bad, so don't say that I didn't warn you!

_______________________________________________________________

 

'Flashback'




~as your entire life flashes before your eye's,

Is it just the 'physical part' of the impending 'death', that causes all of those memories to come rushing out of your organic brain? Or, is it the factual understanding that your puny life is about to come to an abrupt ending; causing your subconscious, to instantly begin searching for some recourse,...


.....



Billy Bob sucked hard against the conforming web of tightly wrapped nylon. He could barely get enough air to take a single breath,...trapped inside of the huge giantess stocking.

The sweeping shift of an enormous set of female hips, rocked his bound, naked figure, back and forth like a swinging pendulum. Effortlessly, carrying her tiny captive along with her.

He had never been given a chance to escape from any of the giant women, and Billy had been passed around among dozens of them. Forced to work for the giantess Valerie, 'the most well known Beauty Shop manager in the whole city'; and, as the most fascinating little 'foot slave' that any woman had ever seen, the little man quickly became the talk of the town.

Ten hour days at the beauty salon, for nearly six months; Little Billy had washed and massaged the feet of nearly every woman in the city,... two or three times, in most cases!

Barely surviving the dire enslavement of the giant, black goddess, he had been treated like an animal or a small pet; Valerie was harsh, all she cared about was using the tiny man to make more money!

For her amusment, he was punished for little or no reason; Valerie enjoyed thinking up new, and different ways to torture the helpless miniature!

Tying him up with her shoe laces, while wrapping them tightly around him and strapping him to her ankle, she would walk around her apartment with him tied to her leg. Billy was forced to sit upon her foot, and ride around with her, everywhere,...

Each step, a constant reminder of just how gigantic a woman she was!

She gave him nothing to wear. She kept him naked, and hungry,...


Occasionally, when she felt playful she fed him peanut butter. Although, it had to be licked off of her dark brown toes. And, If he was willing to crawl into her buttcrack to drink,...

... she found it extremely amusing to slowly pour warm milk down over her gigantic naked buns, while threatening to squash him between her cheeks, as he tryed to drink from the heated trough of her jiggling ass...


.....


The Black Giantess rented him out to some of the wealthiest women in town, and each time he was returned to her, that customer would immediately sign up for another session with the miniature slave!

His life was nothing to them, they treated him like an animal. Using him however they pleased, he had been trampled by so many female feet that his own skin had started to smell like them.

Subsequently, he had been 'kidnapped', or stolen away, by Brittany and her friends, ('Becky and her cousin Ann'). They kept him as their prisoner for one night and, after only a single day as their captive, he was stolen away once again, by Ann's lesbian mother, Jennifer!

Jennifer was a short haired, 'Miley' look-a-like', (that 'twirking' little minx, that we all know and love) ,wrapped up so tightly inside of the giantess's nylon stocking, that he thought he was going to suffocate!


The last thing he could remember was,...


Ann had been teasing him with her feet, trampling him inside of a large, glass, salad bowl.

He was naked and completely exposed to the young giantess. She had, had her way with him, and enjoyed roughly trampling him for well over an hour, just before her mother showed up,...

the towering blonde giantess, just unexpectantly showed up at Brittany's apartment, after returning from her vacation a few days early.

The towering Jennifer, Ann's mother, was instantly fascinated with the helpless little male. Her physical size being so much bigger than her daughter, she seemed to be enormous!

Instantly infatuated, when the giantess was left alone with him, she relentlessly worked him over with her feet, so much so, that she became carried away to the point that she couldn't stop,.... eventually, smothering him out under her huge toes!


The tall masculine looking lesbian, removed her nylon stocking's and quickly dropped the tiny unconscious man down inside. Trapping him within the smelly toe, she rolled it up tightly and stuffed him into the backside of her 'granny-style' panties.

As her daughter Ann, had allowed her to toy with the tiny man, while she went to see who was at the door;(which turned out to be Brittany and Becky returning from the dentist), she couldn't resist smothering him under her feet, and then smuggling him out of the apartment, stashed away inside of the back of her tight panties.

Jennifer had heard of these mini-sized spacemen, crash landing on their planet. When she watched the channel '5' television news report, and saw Zena Maxwell standing next to the small cage, standing over the tiny captives. She simply tingled all over with tantilizing pleasure at the thought of finding one of these miniature males...and capturing him!

Her pulse was racing, as she got into her car and waved goodbye to her daughter. Ann and her friends Becky and Brittany, (didn't realize that the woman had stolen their little prisoner away), and the young girls waved back at her as she drove away.



....



Wrapped tightly within the giantess stocking, Billy had no idea where he was being taken to, he only knew, that if he breathed very slowly, he could just barely get enough air to stay awake; coherently alert enough to stay alive, and keep his wits together.

The humid air inside of the giantess' underware, was filled with the powerful scent of the middle-aged womans intoxacating parfume'. The stringent aroma, burned his nose, and seared his lungs like an acidic chemical reaction. The slight twang of her tremendous foot oder had permeated into the nylon stocking and left a stale tartness, a powerful and unfavorable undertone blended into the dizzying fragrance.

He couldn't move a single muscle wrapped up so tightly inside the taut nylon, and he could only just wait, and try to focus on staying awake.

He was begining to think that every woman on this gigantic planet was out to get him! He had been with so many that he had lost count!


.....



Each time was totally different, some wanted him to wash their feet, others wanted to squash him beneath them; the one's that had the sexiest and prettiest of feet, were usually the most gentle with him, (but not always), he could never really predict, what the next one would do with him.

Fascinated by his minisculity,...most of them only wanted to watch him, while he carefully worked away at painting their giant toenails.

Still, others had even more depraved ideas, and enjoyed some of the strangest fantasys!

One of Valerie's repeat customers, short, 'by their standards', an older looking woman, with bright red-colored hair, simply delighted in the fact that she could so easily pick him up.
She effortlessly dangled him above her floor, she held him up by his right ankle and carried him around her house, threatening to drop him into various things...

Billy was casually held above her washing machine; her garbage disposal; her dazzling white, porciline toilet bowl!


Threatening to drop him inside, she laughed at his frantic struggling and taunted him with the threat of letting go of his leg!


"I think I'll just get rid of you,... you, you, 'puny' little, squirt!", her raspy voice scratched his ears as the shrillness of it escaped her thin lips...


Something was floating in the brownish water, and the stench that surrounded the open pit, caused tears to flow down his cheeks. She loved hearing his desparate screaming.

It made her feel so powerful, and alive! The giant woman simply delighted in making him beg, as she held him over the floating mess! Her childish giggling, as she dauntingly tormented the tiny man, echoed within the bathroom.

Holding him above the pool of stentch, she felt waves of goose bumps coursing across her entire body; listening to his desparate cries of intense fear, while she held his fate inside her hands,.....holding him, lingering, just above the stinking mess ..

Her name was Gracey, ironically, she expected to be called 'Goddess Gracey'.

Her long, well manicured claws, were so sharp, that she could have accidentally snipped off his hand, as she carelessly dangled him by his tiny wrist, holding his single arm, pinched up between finger and thumb.

Her short, stalky stature, gave her naked figure the appearance of being very strong. Her waist line had very little curve, her thighs were thick, and her calves seemed to be of equal size.

She looked like a freshly retired body builder, that had stopped working out. Her hands were smaller than average, but the stubby fingers that wrapped around his midsection, looked as though they could easily squash his fragile little body as easily as squeezing a ripe banana!

She turned out to be a forgiving Goddess however, allowing him to worship her butthole, forcing him to lovingly, kiss and lick, every square inch of her flexing anus; in-exchange, she reluctantly agreed, 'not' to drop him into her toilet bowl.


.....


Another customer of Valerie's, (whom he dared not speak her name), humiliated him to the point, that his stomach churned at the mere thought of the her.


Apparently, a prominant, and highly recognized member of the city council, she was one of the most respected women in the whole town. She dressed in fashion, and always looked to be ready for the board room.

Her black leather pumps, (with a 'three inch heel', which was 'waist-high' to Billy), firmly cracked against the floor with a heavy resonance. Her long, muscular calves, displayed within the shimmering green nylons, straining to carry her weight beneath the flutter of her pleated knee-length skirt.

Her wide set hips, shifted as she walked into her bedroom and stood before the dresser. The colorful, unbuttoned blouse, fell from her shoulders and slowly slipped down, falling to the floor without a sound.

Without concern, the giant woman undressed right in front of him. She seemed to be distracted with something; an emotionless thoughtful expression on her face, she didn't even make eye contact with the tiny, miniature man, standing naked on her dresser...

The frilly, dark blue bra, that perfectly held her large breasts, containing them within the flowered cups of silken material; they nearly doubled in size, when suddenly released from the tight restriction!

Her long, shiny black hair, reached down below her knees; her pale complexion, and long pointy nose, gave her the resemblance of a witch!

Reaching out and taking him up within her fingers, she turned toward her make-up table, and squatted down next to a short stool.

Casually placing the struggling little man down onto the seat, she forced him down onto his back, and quickly applied tape to his wrists and ankles,..... centering him, within the padded surface of the black stool.

Her long, flowing black hair, twirled around her hips, as the daunting giantess spun 'round on her long, pillar-like legs and slowly danced above his bound, naked body.

Her enormous figure towering above, teasing him, and taunting him with the constant threat of sitting down!

She finally did! Only, she straddled the seat and carefully sat upon him without crushing him; placing her arms on the make-up table, and settling her ass-crack directly over him, wedging him within her massive behind,...

His whole body, tightly swallowed up by the crushing weight of her massive tush!


She would completely relax, and allow all of her tremendous weight to descend upon his miniature being. Forced to breath the heated air that surrounded her asshole, he gasped helplessly underneath her magnificent size!


Helplessly pinned down beneath her sweaty cheeks, he felt the oily moisture saturating his entire body until the giantess released a loud, smacking, eruption of steaming air...

The blast came from deep within her bowel's, forcing the wettness away, and drowning him in a stench filled cloud of overwhelming gas!


The putridity was so rank! Her anus flexed and swelled, straining above him, the moisture returned; a sticky liquid completely coated his skin. He had never experienced anything so foul,.. the sweltering stench of her fermenting fruit, seared his skin, curled his hair, and burned his lungs!


She just sat there, sitting on him. Her sweaty ass was hot and sticky. The profound sweat drenched his whole body, trickling down from all around her enormous cleft, draining down.
Her anus would swell up, straining with pressure,... just before the hot air would break free, and explode all around him!


Again, and again, she would sit there and fart; tingling with pleasure, and smothering her tiny victim with her magnificent ass.


He had nearly died, suffocating from the rancid amonia-like fumes. Penetrating deeply into his skin, scorching his body hair away, melting it, and leaving him screaming for air, trapped beneath her incredibly huge female form.


It was the most disgusting thing that any man would have to, surrender to,... even at normal size, and this woman was a 'giant', at least 12 times larger than him!

When she was finally through, and peeled her huge rearend away from him, he prayed for a quick death, that never came...

She stood up, massively, lifting her naked ass-cheeks away, slowly turning around, she lowered her face down directly above him,

"You aren't allowed to speak of this, to anyone,... 'understand?'", she harshly whispered.


She carefully removed the tape, and released him, forcing him to promise to never mention what had happened, or tell anyone of what she had done to him; threatening to shove his tiny head, deeply into her crushing rectum and keep him there until she broke his neck with a single fart,...

Billy hated her!


He was actually relieved to be returned to his black goddess,... she had tortured him constantly, but she had never subjected him to anything so depraved...



.....



Some were simply angels though, compared to 'her',... the only thing that they really wanted, was just to simply 'be with him'. A man's opinion,... they wanted to know if they were attractive...

They wanted Billy to tell them, 'how they looked '...', was she 'pretty?' Would he like to become 'involved' and start a serious relationship with someone like them...

"You know,... if you were 'normal', and all,.. like us. Big, and tall,... like 'regular' people?"

Did they look sexy to him? Did they look 'pretty' when they anxiously stood before him, dressed in their gigantic new outfit's, excitedly awaiting his 'opinion'?

Billy told them what they wanted to hear,... what else could he do!

Most of them 'were' very pretty, and if not for the lack of males, in this unbalanced population, they would have easily had at least one boyfriend...



At one point, He was given to a beautiful young teenage giantess who wanted to keep him forever! She kept him hidden away inside her bedroom. She was gentle with him, and had kept him for two days.

She pampered him with tiny treats of sweet chocolates, and small-cut sections of delicious mellon, and small pieces of grapes, and peaches,...


During that time he was allowed to rest and restore his strength. She had fed him and bathed him, given him some doll clothes. Billy was so grateful to the young girl that he was begining to think that he had finally found someone that would help him.

She allowed him to walk around freely inside her bedroom. He was just starting to get used to it when everything changed...

Unfortunately, Billy had been a 'gift' to her, from her mother, and when the time was up, she came into the girls room and took him away from her,...

Returning him, to his towering black goddess, Valerie.

All of his hopefulness, that the youngster had temporarily given him, melted away, as the tiny manslave was stripped of his new clothes and forced to watch as she shreaded them in the paper shreader.



***



Now, after he had been stolen away from Valerie, he wasn't being 'used' as a slave any longer, but, he had no idea what was about to happen to him...

The tight nylon began to unravel,... Billy felt a slight lifting motion as he was taken up and held higher. The light slowly grew brighter, as he was roughly spun around, hastily unwrapped, and shaken free of his bindings.

He slid down through the tunnel-like sock, and dropped down onto a soft white cushion. The giantess' stocking, was swiftly lifted away.

Sliding free of the slick, nylon tube, he tumbled out into the cooler outside air,...

Gasping and coughing, as the sudden blast of fresh air filled his lungs. He rubbed his puffy eyes and collapsed onto his back, instantly pulling his knees up to his waist in a protective position.

Bright light coming in from a window, filled the huge room, straining his eyes to try and see where he was, he jerked away, and screamed as he saw her hand coming down from directly above!

He braced himself,...and frantically struggled against her giant fingers!

The dry touch, felt cool and lifeless, gently exploring his miniature figure; course textured skin, at the tips of three, huge fingers, lightly touched upon his naked body.

A sudden sinking motion, brought about by the womans movement upon the massive bed, caused the mattress springs beneath to dip down, recoiling under her tremendous weight.

Billy eye's overshadowed by the huge feminine hand, he quickly glanced around the flat, everspreading, whiteness,...

Just as he fully realized, that he was on her enormous bed, the giant woman sitting at the edge; smoothly crossing her legs, she profoundly leaned down over him; filling the entire beige colored sky. Two, bright pink fingernails, pressing down firmly, trapping his ankles, and spreading his legs wide apart. Opening into a huge set of 'V' shaped spikes, the large female fingers, dominantly held his feet trapped, while the fingers from the other hand unfurled and brushed across his chest.

He felt the sharp, pink fingernails, dragging over his bare skin. He looked up beyond the knuckles of the wide hand, and saw her hovering eyes...

Two, cold, blue spheres, penetrated his stare and blankly observed from high above. Her red painted lips, slightly parted, as her blushing cheeks reflected the intense sunlight,...

Billy trembled beneath her cold touch. Her massive form filling his entire view, he struggled beneath her as she casually fondled his squirming little body.

Without saying a word, the giantess began to stroke his miniature appendage. Lightly grasping his firming erection between thumb and finger; slowly and carefully, she pulled on his cock, and tugged at his tingling balls.

He gasped with shock, as the wide fingertip, from her smallest finger, pressed firmly against his thighs and forced his legs wider apart,...

His heart was racing, as he strained beneath her oversized hands!

Her thumb completely covering his mouth, blocking off his screaming and stopping him from breathing. He furiously fought against her, uselessly; his tiny arms flailing around, the bright pink nails, gathered around him and effortlessly forced him into a spread eagle.

He saw a slight smile, forming on her blushing face, as his cock grew solid between her fingertips. She brought her looming face closer, as she pinched his tiny cock and gently stroked it; his heart pounding, his ears ringing, he was forced to become like a puppet at her manipulation.

Reaching up with both hands, he grabbed her wide thumb and pulled his face closer, he started to bite it, however, resisting the temptation,...he only kissed it, and started to lick it...

She could easily crush him, and as her large, pinching fingers, forcefully pulled at his throbbing erection, hot tears streamed down his heated face. He frantically pressed his gasping mouth against the wide thumb pad and passionately kissed her giant thumb.

Twisting and tugging, the firm grasp of her giant fingertips squeezed and pulled at his twitching cock. He fought for breath beneath her massive thumb, wrestling with the huge, pink nails that gathered around his naked body, he violently tried to break free.

Surprisingly, he managed to wriggle away from her giant hand. He started to get to his feet,...


Looking up at her massive form, he trembled with overwhelming fear as she smiled above him, she seemed to be amused at his determination!


"Go ahead, run away! Let's see how far you can get,...", she encouraged her tiny plaything.


Billy knew, that she was only playing with him and that she wouldn't allow him to get very far before she 're-captured' him; he had suffered that little game many times before...


"Please,... don't do this to me!", he yelled up at her enormous, overshadowing face.


The sudden quaking motion nearly knocked him off of his feet;

...she softly giggled and stood up from the edge of the bed. Growing even taller, she stood above him and placed both of her hands upon her hips,...her ever spreading shadow, casting out across the sea of white sheets...

"Go On,... Run! I'm going to count to 'three', and if you don't start running, I'm going to CRUSH you!"


Billy stood proudly before the giantess. Defiantly placing his hands on his hips;(his half-erect cock wilted away) he looked up at her with nothing but fear!

He wanted to run, but,... his mind just seemed to freeze up. He couldn't do this anymore! He had 'had enough', he just couldn't make himself cower down before her...

"ONE!", she roared, announcing the 'start' of her little 'game' of intimidation.

Billy stood there, trembling,... like a leaf in the autumn breeze; his knees shaking, and his heart racing, breathing faster and getting dizzy; he 'mindlessly' disobeyed the mighty giantess and stood there, unmoving!


"TWO", she bellowed out!


Sticking out her chest, the massive size of her well developed rounded breasts, pronounced and proud, jutted out and loomed above like twin towers, about to collapse and smash everthing within his sight!

Her wide set hips, gently swayed to the side in a dominant pose. Revealing her annoyance, her breath escaped in a sudden burst of disapproval,...



..."THREE!"



Suddenly, Billy felt the air currants sweeping away from all around him. A huge, flat, open palm suddenly came down upon him!


The impact was swift and sudden. He felt nothing but a sharp slapping effect, as his head was driven straight down into his ribcage and crushed into a compacted ball of bloody gristle!


He slowly released his last breath. Fading into a blisful, deep, sleep. He had finally escaped the constant torment. He felt his body going numb, and his hearing slowly faded away...



The last thing he heard was her mighty voice,

"ARRGH!"


Billy laughed at the reverberating sound of her enormous anger...





*
End Notes:

Next chapter will be a few days away.  I'm working again, and only have limited time to write.  But. as usual, that's only temporary, and I'll soon be back to writing alot more.

Thanks 4 Reading!  Please review!  ;`)

'Zena's Little Secret' by wildcatman
Author's Notes:

Sorry for the extended wait, but,.. chapters should start coming faster now!  ;`)

__________________________________________________________________

 

'Zena's Little Secret'




Dozens of state police officers, and the local sheriff's department, were all patroling the outskirts of the city park. Desparately trying to hold back the massive audience; while the federal agents and the secret service personel, were still frantically searching the grounds inside, surrounding the scene of the crash site.

The tall women, dressed in tight yellow jumpsuits, scattered out around the area searching every possible place that might offer the miniature men someplace to hide. Three of the strange, little, miniature men had already been captured and quickly placed into the secure holding cell; a small wire rodent cage, that was normally used by animal control for small animals or other nuisance vermin.

One of the women stood towering next to the cage. She was standing over it with a wide smile, enjoying the sight of the cowering little men, as she occasionally bumped the side of it with the toe of her shoe.

Taunting them, Lucy, giggled at their reaction to her enormous size,...

"Hm, I wonder how many of you I would need to make a nice, 'good sized' pot of stew?"

Her towering figure overshadowed the entire cage, as she loomed above it, tormenting the tiny trapped prisoners.

.....


Wearing her 'press' badge, Zena, and her partner were allowed to pass through the gates, (doing the news report for channel 5) she was allowed full access to area, and Zena was taking full advantage, of the 'action-packed' situation.

Zena had already given her full News report, and her partner Tina, had been busy putting all of the equipment back into the van.

Lucy, the federal agent that had been guarding the small wire cage, was temporarily distracted by two girls who were trying to squeeze through the gate. She walked away from the cage, just as Zena Maxwell entered through the gate, carrying one of the tiny men that she had just taken away from one, of the two twin girls.


.....


Zena gently held the tiny man between her palms, she had just taken him away from one of the twin girls, (whom had just captured him, and was proudly holding him out on display, in front of an extremely excited hoard of wildly frantic young girls), the youngster reluctantly let Zena take him away from her, but she and her twin sister both wanted to follow her into the park so that they could take a closer look at the other tiny captives.

{'Since they had just captured one of them; trying to get away in the parking lot, they felt like they had earned at least, the right to go into the park and get a look at the tiny spaceship, and the other little men that had already been caught.'}

Lucy, the tall muscular woman in the yellow jumpsuit, quickly stopped them from entering and securely closed the gate behind Zena.

The two girls started yelling and arguing with the guard, drawing the attention of everyone around the gate, and distracting the attention away from the little holding cage...


Zena squatted down next to the cage and opened the lid. She glanced around and realized that nobody was watching.

She paused for a moment,.... she felt a sudden urge of playfulness, and she just couldn't ignore her impulse to keep one of the tiny men!

She stuffed her hand down into the cage, and held tightly to the struggling little man. She quickly pulled it back out and stood up. Closing the lid, she thought about grabbing another one, but quickly changed her mind and walked away. Stepping around the guard, she squeezed back through the gate as quickly as she could, ..... both hands stuffed firmly inside her dress pockets.

She walked to the vehical and jumped inside it. Taking her place on the passenger side of the channel 5 news van, the gorgeous young woman hastily slid into the seat and adjusted the tail of her short skirt. Her dark colored pantie hose, slid smoothly together as she crossed her legs and nestled her butt into the soft cushion of the bucket seat...

.... firmly trapping her tiny prisoner, snuggled tightly between her velvety thighs!

She sat up straight, with her tall, shapely figure, and tried to appear as casual as she could. Her heart was pounding with excitment, as she looked back out through the windshield and waved at the bustling crowd of excited women.


.....



>> Max.


Max had managed to climb out through the bottom of the wire, and make his way out of the confinment of the City park. He crawled through the dry grass, barely avoiding getting caught by an ugly little search dog; staying low, and out of sight, he headed straight for the huge, flat plain of black top,... the wide expanse of the gigantic parking lot.
Giant women were everywhere!

He had to be careful that one of them didn't spot him as he carefully moved along through the waist high grass. The wind was blowing a powerful gust across the ground, and he had to duck down to stay out of the flowing current of constant wind.

He found a good place to hide, and sat up next to a guard rail post and surveyed the bustling situation. Bits of trash had blown in around the edge of the parking lot, and he was easily able to blend in with the colorful assortment of discarded clutter.

The parking lot was full of cars, and giant women were still arriving, walking right past him and heading toward the crowded gate at the entrance to the city park.

Max saw a station wagon pull up and stop right next to him. The back doors opened up, and two giant girls awkwardly climbed out of the backseat. They scuffled around the huge car, and stopped right next to him,...

Wearing short flowery skirts, that barely covered their hips, the sheer white leggings that tightly covered their leg's, seemed to stretch up for miles along the length of those tall slim pillars!

They were gigantic! Two, twin girls, stood looming before him, only just a few feet away!
Bright pink colored tennis shoes, slapped against the smooth pavement as they quickly walked toward him!

Wham! Wham!

Slamming the doors, and stepping up closely; two 'identical twins' towering high above him. They stood looking all around on the ground. They were standing right next to him, and he suddenly realized that if he moved, they could easily see him!


He thought that he was seeing double, when both of them walked up directly in front of him and stopped,...


"Look real close. They're super 'little', ... and they could be hiding anywhere!"



Max's brain went completely numb; as he saw the identical twin's suddenly staring right at him!


.....an excited girl's voice blasted down from on high!


"Look, There,(Pointing down at him)... right there's one of them!"


"Get em!"


The huge pair of pink tennis shoes, seperated and stood astride. Flanking him on each side, the tremendous girl stood directly above him and slowly started to squat down...


Max started running, but he couldn't run in the thick grass, so he ran right between their huge tennis shoes and started sprinting across the parking lot!

He tried to make it under the giant station wagon, but his route was swiftly blocked off by an enormous tennis shoe,....


He turned an ran the other way,...

.... everything became a rush of blurry motion. The swift movements of the towering white shanks; the pink shoes, seemed to flash before him at lightning speed.

He avoided the huge hands the first time, and turned and ran the other way! The large pink shoes stomped down in front of him, and he was knocked backward, flying off his feet and landing roughly on his back!

He jumped to his feet and started to run again...


"Wait!", a high pitched girls voice blasted directly upon him!


He stopped to look back,... "GOT YA!"


He was swiftly tackled by a powerful set of warm fingers and jerked up off the ground!

His entire body was squeezed up tightly, and abruptly lifted high into the air! He felt like he was going to be crushed to death!

The sudden motion, of everthing seemed to be more like a dream...


He was jerked around so fast, that he couldn't see anything but swirling colors and huge female faces,...


"I got HIM! LOOK, I got one!"

"Where,... let me see! Oh, My,... Look at 'em!"


Huge excited faces suddenly surrounded him. Floating all around him, as he was swirled around and lifted up even higher!

He had nearly passed out from the powerful grasp of the young girls hand, and everything just kind of went blurry...


.....


He tried to break free of the huge female fingers, but his arms were useless against the large encircling muscles. Wrestled down, and pinned beneath a finger, he was swiftly subdued, forced into a sitting position, and held within the warm skin of a set of hands that could easily squash him!

He caught his breath after the sudden release, and was turned around and cupped inside of a pair of huge pale palms. He quickly caught his hands around the side of one huge finger, and just as he looked up to see a wall of giant girls staring down at him from all around!

His mind went blank!


There was nothing to compare to the sight of their humongous faces,...


Giant grinning mouths, sparkling teeth, and wide, glairing eyes! High pitched blasts, of loud, screaming voices overtook him completely!

His stomach dipped and churned as he was swiftly swept around and held out on display,...

Magnificent girl faces, easily the size of billboard signs, completely surrounded him, their massive voices blasting out in all directions; the incredible sounds shattered the airwaves all around him,...


At such close proximity, the tiny man couldn't understand what the giantesses were saying, but he could tell that the gathering group of gigantic girls, was extremely overjoyed to see him!

Huge fingertips flew overhead. Fluttering around him, and swooping through the air like enormous prehistoric birds. Laughter, and rumbling giggles, filled the air...



Suddenly, he was overtaken by a hand. A hand that was even larger than the one that had captured him!

He was gripped up around the shoulders and lifted away. His face, completely covered by a huge set of long, slender fingers; the firm grasp of a womanly set of conforming fingers, folded together around him and took him up.

He fought against her larger hands. Awkwardly, struggling around, inside the cupped pocket, he wildly squirmed between the crushing warmth of two sandwiching palms...


The heated pocket quickly became even warmer, and he was firmly squeezed within; trapped up inside of a firm encombrance of feminine warmth!


The next thing he saw,... took his breath away! It was the interior of a large wire cage! He was barely able to catch a quick glimpse of his three comrades, as he was hastily held upside down within the cell,... then, in a quick flash of swift movement, he was quickly removed and stuffed into a thin covering of fragrant cotton!


"What the hell?", Max thought?

He was able to see that 'Spooky', 'Jack', and 'Tim' were all trapped inside of the cage! He saw them, huddled down in the corner,...


"What was happening?", he thought?


"Why did she just do that?"



He was squeezed tighter, inside her huge fist, and stuffed deeply into her pocket. He could feel her thigh muscle working as she quickly walked away...


Moments later, he was roughly pulled free of the thin pocket, and instantly, forced up between the tight conforming walls of a pair of dark purple, stocking covered thighs!


Squashed tightly between her inner thighs, Max was instantly paralyzed within the vise-like walls of the giantess' legs!

She was sitting on him! Her pantie hose covered crotch, swelled out above his head, squashed firmly between her stocking clad legs, and trapped against the smooth inner-walls of her moist, soft, 'and very enormous', giantess thighs...



She was,... 'stealing him away?' Max wondered what he should do.

Should he try and scream?

Would anyone even be able to hear him?

He wondered who this woman was,... was she going to harm him? Would he have been better off, getting caught by the giantesses in the yellow jump suits?



What was going to happen to him now?



He felt so empty. So, So completely helpless...



The sound of the giant van's engine, starting up, rumbled beneath the seat.

The motion of it, as it began to move, caused the giantess to shift her weight around ontop of him; he felt like he was going to be crushed under her immense ass,...


The scent of her heated body swelled within his head. The strong oder, blended in with the leather in the hot seat, creating a mixture of intoxacating aroma.

Max tried to wiggle away and quickly realized that he couldn't move a muscle. The giantess's body was so large that he was completely trapped under her tightly crossed legs!


He was breathing hard. The heated air filled his lungs. The weight of her massive body held him pinned down in a prone position, facing her massive 'camel-toe'.

He could just barely see; the small amount of light that leaked through beneath her uplifted right leg, as it crossed over her left, allowed him just enough, to barely make out the swollen pillow that formed her gigantic pussy mound...

The motion of the hugh van moving, shifted the weight of the giantess. The motion caused her to wallow him around beneath her crushing behind. He was smashed into the padding of the cupped bucket seat, and compressed like a pancake under her short skirted butt!

He couldn't hear anything beyond the walls of her large thighs, and other than the vibration of the engine as it accelerated down the roadway, his only recourse was just staying alive and waiting for the massive beauty to release him!






*
End Notes:

Con't next chapter. 

Brace yourself, Max.  It's gonna get rough!!!

Zena likes to be treated like a princess,...  and she simply 'loves' the idea of becoming a giantess!


'Zena's House' by wildcatman
Author's Notes:

Max awakens to his new home, only,... he doesn't quite realize it, yet...

 

_____________________________________________________

'Zena's House'



Max suddenly awoke to an 'overwhelmingly' strong fragrance. A feminine perfume. The powerful scent filled the air with an intoxocating sweetness of pungent aroma. He jerked his head up and looked all around.

His eyes were blurry, as he struggled to see through the dim light coming in through a distant window. The fading, last rays of disapating sunlight, scarcely cast across a vast sea of intricate floral designs.

He shook his head, and tried to get his bearings. The massive wall that spread out before him, was covered with all sorts of colorful decorations.

Pressed flowers, dried, and glued to the wall, highlighting the perfectly displayed paintings of several different beautiful women. A mirrade of odd-sized picture frames, depicting portrates of similarity; wearing fashionable dresses and posing in proud, royal settings; they looked to be of a family of 'well-to-do' women.

Max rubbed his eyes and tried to wake up. He felt like he was covered in sweat. His clothes were sticking to his skin and he could feel that his socks were soaking wet. He reached down to take off his boots and he felt a sting of pain around his right ankle.

Wincing, and unable to see, he quickly reached his hands down to inspect his foot. He slid his hands down the length of his leg; he could feel a wide metal band wrapped around his ankle.

It's cool, solid hardness, enclosed around his boot-top and weighted down his foot.

His fingers slowly felt around the thick band. Lightly tracing the diameter of the metal ring, his heart jumped up into his throat, as his fingers found the smaller, metal links, that connected the ring to a long length, of heavy steel chain.

The fading sunlight offered him nearly nothing else to see. The rest of the huge room was cast into a deep canyon of musty darkness. He could see a stack of cardboard boxes in the opposite corner, and a small office desk right next to it, covered with smaller sized, cardboard boxes, it sat against the adjacent wall.

The room appeared to be used for storage, or maybe it was used as the giant womans home office; either way, everything inside the room was gigantic.

His head swooned. He felt dizzy, and let himself fall back into the softness of a thick padding of heavily perfumed cotton.

He tried to lift up his foot, and felt the heavy chain connected to his ankle. He laid back and took a deep breath. The strong smell of the stringent fragrance, burned his nose. He tried to stay awake, and keep himself from fainting from sheer exhaustion.

His muscles ached. His body was drenched with sweat, he felt a sudden chill from the cooler outside air that surrounded him in the darkness.

He slowly pulled himself together, tightly crossing his arms and huddling up, he snuggled down into the cushioning bed of cotton. His mind was racing,... he watched the last glimmer of fading light disappear from the distant window.



.....



The entire night passed so quickly, that he hadn't even realized that he had fallen asleep.
Awakened to the sound of crisp chirping, and various singing songbirds, the morning sunrise blairing across the huge room suddenly filled his eyes with complete wonder.

He quickly sat up and started to get to his feet. The metal band clamped firmly around his ankle, suddenly reminded him that he was chained up.

He was sitting in the middle of a large folded towel. The thick material was soft and supple, he had slept so soundly within its center, it felt like he was on a huge, king sized, feather bed.

He looked down at the metal band, still firmly attached around his ankle, he pulled his foot back and the chain drew tight, he suddenly realized that it was fastened to a large steel bolt that was firmly screwed into the floor.

The floor, was a solid, clear stained oakwood surface. Looking around, he soon discovered that he was high atop an enormous chest of drawers; at least, forty feet above the hardwood floor, he felt like he was trapped ontop of an enormous rooftop...Looking out across the top of the chest, he noticed the only other object that was there...

The size of a small sleeping bag, a single pair of white gloves lay folded lengthwise at the opposite corner of the chest of drawers. Max awkwardly got to his feet, dragging the heavy chain behind him, he walked out to its full length.

Limiting his freedom, to a small area just around the square folded towel; He had only about ten feet, in a perfect circle that just reached beyond the edge of his makeshift bed.

He needed to urinate, real bad like,... and there was nothing around that he could use.


.....



His uniform had mostly dried during the night, but his underware was still damp and uncomfortable; sticking to his skin. He wished that he could take them off and hang them them up to dry, but he suddenly had a 'sinking feeling' that he was about to be interupted by his giantess kidnapper...

Somewhere, afar off within the humongous structure of the house, the sound of a closing door, bumping shut,...carried throughout the walls and resounded within Max's room.

He peaked his ears, intently listening for any other sounds that might give him some idea of what was happening within the house.

A hollow thumping sound slowly grew louder; Max easily discerned the lumbering sound, as giant feet, stepping closer,... the heavy footfalls grew louder with each step...

His heart, dropped into the pit of his gut, as the squeaking hinge on a slowly opening door, creaked open, and gradually revealed the tall blonde giantess!

Standing in the doorway, on the otherside of the large room,... the most beautiful woman he had ever seen, stepped into the room so tentitively, she appeared like an innocent young girl!

Wearing a fluffy white bath robe loosely wrapped around her; the tail of which, barely covered her upper thighs. Her smooth bare legs, towering above the floor, glistening with moisture in the morning sunlight.

Stepping toward him, displaying her flawless, deeply tanned skin of her powerful, muscular legs; her wide, shifting hips, swayed across the room growing larger, and larger, with each resounding impact of her barefeet.

The deep, open front of her 'V'-shaped robe, plunging down deeply below the neckline, fully displaying the deep cleveage of her unrestrained bosum.

She suddenly stood before him, quietly leaning forward and looking directly at the top of her chest-of-drawers where her little prisoner was...


"Oh, you're awake already?", Zena excitedly said.

"I didn't expect you to be awake, yet,... after the rough day you had yesterday, I figured that you would sleep until at least noon?"

"Are you hungry?" "Would you like, some.... something to nibble on,...maybe, something to drink?"

She slowly lowered her freshly washed face, directly down just in front of him, "I've got all sorts of breakfast cereal, and a whole 'crisper full' of mixed fruit,... what would you like?"

Her warm, misty breath, drifted across his entire face. Smelling of sour grapefruit juice and blue berry muffins...

Max backed away and covered his nose and mouth with his hand. Although she seemed to be sincere, she completely ignored the fact that she had captured him, and chained his ankle up to the top of her chest-of-drawers,... He stared up at her huge, sparkling grey eyes, with trembling fear.

Her sheer immensity, at such closeness, left his mind in a frantic state of complete bewilderment!

Her large face was very pretty. Max couldn't take his eyes off of her huge mouth. The shape of her upper lip, slightly swollen and heart-shaped; it seperated from the thicker bottom lip, and gently turned up on the outer edges.

Her left cheek sported a small, round mole, that accentuated her beauty. He noticed the fine row of empty peircings along the sagging droop in the lobe of her smooth shaped ears.
However, the one thing about her that really caused him to step back, was the sight of her 'blue-grey' eye's!


They were soft, and kind-looking. Although, very deep, and ghostly...


The narrow streaks, of her thin-lined, 'golden-blonde' eye brows, that arched above those crystaline spheres, slightly lifted up, seeming to be deliberately avoiding an amused expression, her cheeks blushed with a light shade of pinkish hue...

Her magnificent face,...terrified him!


Her giant head, alone,... cast a shadow around him that easily consumed his king-sized bed. She silently moved closer; it moved across the floor, as she leaned down and moved her face directly in front of him.


Just below her smooth, creamy neck, the hollow depth in the space of her open cleavage, easily large enough to fall into, it appeared like an open, bottomless pit...


Her long golden mane of blonde hair, still wet from her morning shower, tightly tied back around her head and revealed her smooth, prominant forehead, like the dome of a small car hood.

Smiling with her eyes, her voice slightly quivered as she tried to contain her impending laughter.

She whispered,

"Come here a minute,...just, let me.....".


Max backed away, as her large, drifting hand suddenly appeared and began to reach out toward him. Reaching the end of his chain, stumbling sideways, he awkwardly started turning around to face her, just barely able to catch himself from falling,...

Her fingers were longer than his legs!

Terrified, he helplessly screamed out in fear, as the tips of her shiny red fingernails touched his shoulders!

Zena paused in reaction to his tiny scream; halting her attempt to reach out toward the miniature man. Quickly pulling away, her large hand stopped in mid-air,... frozen, and floating above him, poised with feminine elegance.

Surprised at her little pet's sudden outburst, she hesitated, and slightly moved her head back away from him,...

Her voice gradually raised, she attempted to explain her actions , "Oh, I didn't mean to frighten you, I was only going to remove your ankle bracelet!".

Max was shaking uncontrolably. Huddling in the shadow of her large, uplifted hand, he tried to calm himself; breathing deeply; squatting down, closing his eye's tightly,... but nothing slowed his racing heart!

He shook like a frightened child standing before this enormous goddess, awaiting his punishment for being such an insignificant man...

Her giant hand, easily large enough to crush his tiny body within the mighty fist, (and that was all that he could imagine,)... as he looked up at it, and vibrated with intense, panic-stricken fear!

He screamed up at her pleadingly, "Please, just leave me alone! Don't touch me!"


"Aw, don't be afraid. I'll be 'very' gentle,... I don't want to hurt you...", her voice washed across his quivering little figure.

"Just hold still, and let me get that bracelet off...", her whisper floated above his head,

"I just want to unfasten your leash, alright,... I'll be careful."


The warmth of her sweetly-scented hand, slowly drifted toward him. Two curled fingers, smoothly wrapped around the middle of his back. He strained with overwhelming fear, as her wide, pressing thumb, compressed against his stomach, (working with the two fingers,) he felt them firmly grip his body up; effortlessly, she slowly lifted him up.

He looked down at the hard, smooth, thumb nail. The shiny red nail polish, reflected his frightened image within the red paint. He saw himself staring back in the reflection, and realized just how rediculous he looked...



Calmly holding him up before her looming face; her widening blue-grey eyes, slightly enlarging, as she intently focused-in, upon his tiny metal ankle bracelet.

Max was paralyzed with mind-numbing fear, as her other giant hand, suddenly swept in and grabbed his right boot; pulling his leg out straight, he could only helplessly watch, as her giant fingers, handling him so easily; manipulated his limbs and repositioned him, a single fingertip hooked under the edge of the metal clasp, and simply flicked it open...

With complete fascination, he watched as the huge fingers quickly unsnapped the clasp, and released the tightly fitted band; it slipped free of his ankle and dropped down to the wooden chest top.

'KLAnG!' - the metal ring rattled against the wooden surface, and the chain clambered together in a small pile of oval rings...


""There,.... how's that? Better?", she exclaimed.


Suddenly holding him up higher above the wooden surface, she pulled him up closer to her face and calmly smiled,


"Now then, let's get you all cleaned up, Alright,... ", she giggled, and stood up to her full height, stepping away from the chest top, and lowering her tiny pet down to her bosum, she turned to the side and started walking towards the open doorway.


Looking down at the floor far below, Max latched onto her thumb with both arms and hugged it as tightly as he could!


The swift motion of her stride, carried him at a speed that he felt to be well over thirty miles-per-hour,... he felt like he was floating in a warm hang-glider,... drifting along at a silent low-speed pace, but still, moving so fast, that he could feel the wind rustling his hair!

The dizzying distance to the floor, seemed so far away, that if he fell,... he would surely break both legs, and most likely, be killed on impact!

He didn't want to fall,... so, he clung tightly to her warm-skinned thumb pad, and hugged it as tightly as he could!

Zena smiled down into her palm, and slowly relaxed her grip. Carefully placing her free hand just beneath him and carrying him along at a slow, smooth gate, she chuckled at his frightened reaction. He looked so cute, she couldn't resist playfully teasing him,... she dipped and lifted her hands so that he would rise and fall in slow motion movements,.... (she did her best at imitating a roller coaster ride...)

"'Weeeee', 'WEEEEE', weeee, 'Ooooh', 000h, 'Ooooh'", she enjoyed how small he was, compaired to the size of her hand.

Max's heart was pounding inside his chest, as he flew along the tunnel-like hallway.


His stomach, churning from the constant dipping motion of Zena's wild coaster simulation,...

he couldn't believe that she was toying with him like this,... he was so afraid of falling, that he was gripping her thumb so tightly that she couldn't have dropped him, if she had wanted too!

"Hang On!", she teased him, giggling softly, she peered down at her tiny little pet. "It's a long way down!"


.....



Gradually lowering him down, he looked up over the top of her thumb and saw the edge of the wide porciline sink basin inside her emaculate bathe room,...


He hesitated to release his hold on her giant thumb, but Zena patiently waited for him to calm down, and within a few moments he realized that it was safe to crawl out of her flat, open palm.


"It's alright,... go on, get up and get undressed for me. I'll wash those filthy clothes of yours, and while I do that, you can take a nice hot bath,... how's that sound? Hm...".


Max heard her tremendous voice resounding within the tile walls. It sounded much deeper, and so much more powerful from where he stood. He thoughtfully considered her words, and obeyed her, slowly crawling out of her soft palm.

The cool marble sink counter reflected the bright overhead light with a shiny sparkling surface. Max walked away from her relaxed hand, and stepped over next to a large blue plastic soap dish.

Zenas towering figure stood closely, slightly leaning forward as she reached down and plugged the sink. Her right hand quickly turned the knobs and swiftly filled the huge basin with steaming hot water,...

The heated fog arose from the gurgling pool, and drifted up around them. Zena smiled down at him and gave him a quick wink.

"Well, what are you waiting for,... get those clothes off!"

Max awkwardly sat down. Trying to appear as calm as he could, he started untying his boot laces. He pretended to be looking down at his boots, ... as he sneaked a peek over at the huge womans magnificent figure...

She was patiently waiting on him to get undressed...

His heart started racing faster, as he glanced over at the sight of her wide, prominant hips. The short bath robe, tightly hugging her slim waistline, slightly stretched around her massive rear-end.

Just at the very bottom of the robe, the bare skin of her upper thighs narrowly visible above the sink counter. Just barely shifting her weight on her feet, the giantess' left hip swelled out, as she drifted to the left; then,... the right hip, tightly flexed as she drifted to the right,...

A slow, drifting, sway... as she casually shifted back and forth, her arms folded firmly beneath her partially exposed breasts.

"Do you need some help?", she bent down, suddenly bringing her imposing face down directly above him.

"No, Noo,... I got this,... just um, um, .... just getting this untied here...", Max stammered like a schoolboy, "Hang on a sec,.".

He glanced upward, his hands quickly pulling off his boots, he tossed them to the side and started yanking off his socks,...

"Um,... do you think that I could use the bathroom first,... I kinda have to,... ".


"Oh, Sure.", she felt suddenly awkward, and turned around to look at her toilet.


"Well, how do you want to do this?", she whispered.

".... my toilets, too big for you!", she mumbled to herself, "Hm, maybe if you used this can,..."


Zena stepped away, and bent down to pick up a small empty coffee can that she had sitting next to her little trash can,... a seperate container for disposing certain 'things' that, she didn't want to just toss into her trash can.

She calmly spoke in a quiet whisper, as if trying to be secretive, or just keeping it between the two of them,...

"Here, use this.", she said. Carefully placing the small metal can down beside of him.


Max looked at the can and stood up. It was nearly waist high to him and the straight edges looked just a bit too high for him to reach over,...


Zena quickly realized his problem and swiftly lowered her hand down next to him.

"Here, get into my hand, and I'll lift you up!"


Max slowly unbuckled his belt and dropped his pants down around his ankles. He stepped out of them, and tentitively started to step up onto her soft palm.


He felt so tiny. He looked up at her smiling face and his nerves began to return. He instinctively knew that he wouldn't be able to relax enough to pee while standing inside her giant hand...

"I can't,... do you have something else that I could stand on?", he shamefully asked her,... starting to tremble again from his incessant fear of her.

"Oh?', she seemed confused. "Well, um,... how 'bout this", she quickly reached up and grabbed something off of a shelf just above the sink mirror,...

"Here, see if this will do,...", she said.

Quickly placing a small soap box down next to the can, she scooted it up next to it, and pulled her hand away,...

"There,... I'll just give you a moment, go ahead and do your bussiness,... I'll be right back, okay?", she told him, expectantly offering him a moment of privacy.


Max caught his breath with relief, as he watched the giantess step out of the bathroom.

Leaving him all alone on her sink counter, he stepped up onto the large box, (that contained a single bar of handsoap) and swiftly drained his aching bladder...


Next, he turned around and tried to relieve his bowels. With that out of the way; he looked down at his discarded military pants, lying on the floor, and he suddenly remembered that his 'Zippo' was still inside the side-pants pocket,.... And, his Buck Knife, was consealed within his left boot cuff....


He had to get his weapon out of those pants, and stuff it down into his boot before Zena returned to wash his clothes!

He quickly pulled off his shirt, as he jumped down off of the soap box; he ran to his pants and swiftly removed the zippo and jammed it down into his boot. He folded up his clothes and dropped them next to the edge of the pool-sized, sink,... then, carefully, set his boots down next to them; he hoped that she didn't discover what was inside,... but, he didn't have anywhere else to hide them!


He then quickly slipped out of his shorts, and dove directly into the huge pool of steaming hot water......

"SPLOOOOSH!"

He sliced the surface with a perfect dive, and swiftly touched down onto the bottom of the smooth sink basin, he released some air, and sat down cross-legged on the bottom.

The water felt so soothing, and nice. He opened out his hands, and smoothly stroked upward; forcing himself to remain at the bottom of the pool... he had done this many times before, as an expert swimmer,... he sat there underwater, posing like a Buddhist Monk, and just allowing the heated water to soak into his exhausted muscles...


Zena returned, and instantly noticed the tiny set of clothes neatly folded up by the edge of her sink. She bent down and peeked into the tiny metal can and saw that he had used it,...

She picked up the can, and quickly dumped the contents into her toilet and flushed it down. Turning back to her sink, she looked into it, and noticed that her tiny man was sitting on the bottom,.... she intently watched him, and slowly realized that he was holding his breath, and just sitting there...

She smiled to herself, and gingerly reached down and picked up his miniature uniform. She held the tiny boots pinched up between finger and thumb, and she scooped up the shirt and pants with her other hand.

She stood there holding the tiny, doll-sized clothes,... and peered down into the water at her fascinating new,... 'little' pet.

She felt a tingling sensation rippling through her loins, as she realized the tiny man could hold his breath, for such a long time!

.....whispering quietly to herself, she leaned forward down over the sink and watched her new pet closely,


"... that little 'skill', could come in very handy?"




*

tbc. Next Chapter, Zena gets playful, and Max begins to fully realize his new place in this fantastic planet...
End Notes:

Max's chapters might be several more, I've no idea,... I'm just writing it, as it flows out of me....

Please review, leave a comment, or just tell me that it sucks,.... but, review would ya?  ;`)

'Blueberry Jam' by wildcatman
Author's Notes:

Max spends the whole morning with the giantess Zena.  He gets to see a little bit more of her than her viewers usually do...

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________

'Blueberry Jam'




Zena stepped out of her bathroom and quietly closed the door; still holding the tiny-sized uniform inside the palm of her hand,... she heard her phone ringing and she knew that it was either her assistant Tina,...or, the T.V. Station, calling her about the next job.

The other three, miniature 'prisoners' that had been captured by the giants, had been transported to the hospital, and Zena figured that she would have to go there tonight and get a full report on what was happening with them...and then, do a short video clip for the six o'clock news.

She dashed into her living room, running in her barefeet, she bounded in and snatched up her 'shoe-phone'- (a pink, high-heel, that had been made into a telephone reciever), she flopped down into her plush, white love seat, bouncing into a kneeling position and holding the phone up to her ear,...she folded her bare legs up under her, and sat like an excited young school girl getting a call from her newest boyfriend...

"Hello?", she answered.

Just as she had expected, it was her boss, Melanie, at the T.V. station. They needed Zena and Tina, to go to the hospital sometime before the six o'clock newscast. They wanted her to get an update on the latest with the miniature people situation.

Swirling her wet hair out around her shoulder, she flipped it back and flopped down into the large chair. Curling her feet up under her, she wriggled into the soft cushion and got comfortable.

"Okay Mel, we'll get the shoot, and be back at the station by five,... see ya then! Mm-Bye!"

Zena hung up, and immediately called Tina.

"Hello,.. 'T'?", she excitedly said.

"Bring the van and come on over to my place. We've got the 'six o'clock news report', at the hospital, and we'll need to be there by at least four o'clock this afternoon,..."

Tina agreed, and told her that she would be over sometime around one o'clock. She had to do a few things first, but she would be there at around lunch time.

Zena looked up at her clock. '*6:30 am*' ; she flipped her phone closed, and placed it back down on the small end-table.

Opening her other hand, she carefully revealed the tiny set of 'doll clothes' that her tiny man prisoner had been wearing,...

She curiously inspected the tiny uniform and paused to notice the miniature boots. They were just so small and perfect,...she lifted them up to her face and sniffed the tiny uniform. She could only slightly smell the scent of a man,...

She had been with a man once before, (her size) and he had been very selfish and casual about everything. He only wanted to sleep with her, and then leave,... he was an asshole. He seemed to think that every woman on this planet should drop down on their knees before him and kiss the ground that he walked on,... Zena had sent him on his way, packing. She had locked him out of the house in his underwear, and called the police and reported a 'breaking and entering'!
He ran off when the cops arrived, and she never saw him again,...

Holding the tiny uniform had reminded her of him,... the tiny clothes of a man, although a miniature man.

She slowly tightened her fist around them and squeezed. She stood up and walked into her kitchen and casually placed them down on the counter top. A slight smile formed across her mouth as she studied the way that the tiny clothes looked; a tiny pair of boots that wouldn't even weigh a single gram...

Turning away from the counter top, she stepped over to her kitchen table and picked up a small bowl filled with fresh blueberrys. She grabbed a coffee cup and filled it up with milk and quickly stepped back through her living room, shifting her hips widely, she smoothly stepped back down the hallway. Her barefeet, padding along the hardwood, she felt an excitement that she hadn't felt before,.... she wrapped her fluffy robe up tightly around her shoulders and swept her hair back.

She stopped off at her bedroom and left the berrys and milk on her night stand. Stepping over to the window, she opened her curtains up, just slightly, to allow some morning light to brighten up the room.

She smiled to herself and quickly headed back out into the hallway. She felt her bare nipples rubbing against the inside of her robe and felt them stiffening up from the soft friction. She held her breath as she reached the bathroom door and reached out her hand to the door knob.

Slowly, she opened the door, and silently stepped back into her bathroom to check on her new little pet!



.....



Max >

Max nervously continued treading water. Centered within the large basin just beneath the huge 'spout-like' water faucet; floating inside the hot, soapy water of the 'swimming pool-sized', bathroom sink. He felt so completely helpless...

Finding that the smooth-walled sides, were far too steep for him to get out on his own; the walls were too slippery, and the top of the counter was nearly four feet high above the surface of the bathwater. He had been soaking for quite sometime, and he was ready to get out of the water and dry off...

He looked up, and noticed that his clothes were gone. The giantess blonde had taken them with her, promising to wash them for him, but,... given the choice, he would have never given them up to her...

Both of his weapons, (the Zippo, and his trusty Buck knife) were stuffed tightly inside his left boot, and without them,... he was completely without any type of self-protection,...
unintentionally, Zena had unknowingly 'dissarmed' him, (as she casually took his miniature uniform) and he hoped that the gorgeous giantess didn't discover what he had hidden inside!
Max had no idea what Zena had on her mind,... the tall blonde beauty, hadn't even introduced herself, before asking him to strip naked,... right in front of her!

She had kidnapped him and taken him home with her, taken him into her house, and chained him up by his ankle. He could not settle down and relax around her; she was just so 'big'. Not to mention the fact that, this woman was easily,... 'the', most beautiful 'woman' that he had ever seen before!

He just couldn't get over the fact that she wanted to capture him, and keep him to herself,...

"Why would she do such a thing?", Max thought.

He just couldn't imagine what such a magnificent being like her, would want with him?

The door suddenly swept open and the towering giantess stepped inside of the bathroom. Her eyes were wide with wonder, and her face seemed to be glowing in the bright light over the sink basin. Max looked up at her with complete fascination...

She stood directly above, leaning down slightly, her fluffy white robe started to gap open.
The bright red paint, on those long manicured fingernails, drastically contrasting against everything else; fluttering around as she mindlessly, and casually fidgeted with her loose fitted robe.

"Times Up!", she smartly announced!

Those large hands slowly drifted downward, the long fingers speared into the water and swiftly captured his tiny legs. Gathering around his naked form, both of her giant hands configured around his floating body and instantly took him up.

The water spilled away around his bottom, as he sat within the huge cupped palm. He slowly rose up, and swiftly found himself sitting on the edge of the sink.

A large white towel flew over and dropped down on top of him. He was tackled from above and roughly wallowed around by a set of gripping, giant fingers!

He could do nothing about it, but try and protect his face; Zena quickly worked away at wiping down her tiny playmate.

Max was swiftly dried off, and rubbed down from all directions,... the giant fingers seemed to sprout out of everywhere and swallow him up.

Within moments, he was dried,... and at the same time, when he was able to look around, he found that she had carried him out of the bathroom and into another room.


.....


Her huge, sparkling eyes, drifted in slowly....

Her large face filled his entire view. He was trapped within her palms and being slowly lowered down,....

.... the room was darker, but he could make out the image, of a large, everspreading, ocean,... of soft crumpled sheets...


The profound scent of a sweet, but calming aroma, filled the air. He found himself suddenly released, as he tumbled out of her hands and softly landed on a thick satin pillow.

He watched with amazement, as she slowly removed her robe. The large white covering slipped away from her smooth shoulders, and slid down around her waist.

Sitting on the edge of her bed, Zena casually took her robe off and exposed her naked body. Her bare breasts, slightly shifting as she shook her shoulders free of the white robe and allowed it to fall around her,...

"You don't know who I am, do you?", she whispered.

Unable to speak, Max shook his head,... he didn't know her,... did he? He wondered though...


Had he seen her before this? He wasn't sure; she seemed to look fimiliar, but,... he couldn't quite place her,... did he know her? His mind started racing through his memory.

He was weak from hunger, (he hadn't eaten for two days) and in a constant state of hysteria; the psychological stress of this overwhelming situation, had begun to take his mental bearing.
He felt a constant ringing sound inside his head. His consciousness, drifting in and out; his perception of everything around him appeared as if in a dream...


"Don't you ever watch the news?", she bluntly spoke. (Suddenly, redirecting his attention back to her.)

Her large face suddenly re-appearing before him. Slapping him back into the moment, he felt a sudden surge of motion as she suddenly laid back onto the bed and propped her head inside the palm of her hand.

Lying on her side, Zena spread out across the huge bed like an enormous cat, surrounding her tiny prey, she smoothly encircled him with her entire figure,.... forming an inescapable wall of gigantic, naked female.

Her long legs overlapped at the knees, conforming together, matching up, and scissoring against each other. The long length of feminine muscular design smoothly alternated, rubbing together; casually working back and forth in a slow massaging motion...


"Oh, I suppose you haven't", she thoughtfully said. "You're not from here,... are you?"


"Well, my name is 'Zena'. Zena Maxwell.", she casually began. "This is my house. I brought you here to keep you as my little pet."


"What's your name, littleman?", she suddenly leaned in closer.


Max pulled his knees up, and wrapped his arms around them. He looked up at the huge female face and yelled out his name,...

He heard his own voice,... and it sounded 'strangely' mutated...


He felt like a tiny doll, sitting before her,... she was just so enormous!

His trembling body started to quiver again, uncontrolably shaking, he couldn't stop it from happening, and as he tried, it just made it worse.

"Don't be scared,... I won't hurt you", Zena's soft lips moved as she spoke. " I just, didn't want to let 'them', take you to the hospital with the others,...", she whispered.


Speaking to him from above, although her head was resting inside the palm of her hand, her elbow sinking into the cushion of soft mattress, she glanced away as if nothing was different between them,...

Casually, talking to him like a regular person would,...


"I assume, that your 'Little' friends will be subjected to all sorts of medical experiments and treated like little specimen samples,... you should be grateful to me, for rescuing you from that kind of treatment...".


Max listened to her soothing voice. It sounded so soft, and calming. He started to relax once more, as she continued,...


Wrinkling her brow with a pitiful expression, Zena puckered her lips and made a 'kissing sound',

"M'm", "why",... "You can just stay here with me. Be my little 'Pet!'", she curtly told him.

"Little Maxie, ....my tiny little bug-boy!", she playfully whispered.

Reaching her finger down, she lightly touched the top of his head and brushed his hair back out of his face,...


"It won't be all that bad,... you'll see. But, you will have some work to do, little guy!", she suddenly changed her tone.


"I have all sorts of 'little' jobs that are just perfectly suited for someone your 'size'!"


With her elbow pointed out, her open 'arm-pit' on full display,... right next to him, her freshly shaved, and well de-oderized arm pit, swelled out around him like a cupped wall of moist female flesh.

The full length of her long, blonde hair, still wet, but starting to dry, spilled out all around her head, covering the better half of another silk pillow.

Suddenly, the quaking motion all around him, caused him to reach out to brace himself, as she unexpectedly moved; turning over, she rolled onto her other side, and reached over and picked up a bowl full of large blueberrys.

The bed dipped and lifted once more, as she turned back toward him, and placed the white ceramic bowl down just next to him.

"Would you like some milk with those?", she whispered expectantly.

Unsure if her little guest even liked, 'Blueberrys',... Zena watched with wonder, as Max looked over at the small bowl of giant-sized, purple berrys, and causiously reached out and picked out one of them.

The 'softball-sized' berry, was cool and fresh. Max smelled it, and quickly sunk his teeth into the taut skin, scraping his front teeth across and biting down hard,...
... he couldn't break through the tough skin!

He tried again, and couldn't get a single bite.

Zena watched from above with a smirk of amusement, softly giggling, she reached down and pinched up one of the berrys from the bowl.

Holding it over in front of her tiny man, her finger and thumb swiftly squashed the berry; popping it, and holding her compressed fingertips tightly together; the dripping pulp fell away from her fingers...

Max quickly reached out with both of his hands and caught the dropping mush. Plopping down into his cupped palms, he suddenly found himself holding an overflowing handfull of meaty purple paste; he hungrily lapped it up like a starving mouse...

Zena's soft giggling rumbled through the floor of the bed, as she watched the miniature man scarfing up the squashed remains of the tiny fruit,... she found it so comical to watch him eat the miniscule amount of pulp, like it was more than enough to feed him for the entire day!

Zena felt her nipples growing hard, as she held the tip of her pinkie finger up before his face. She had dipped her fingernail into the milk, and the cupped inside curve of her manicured nail, held a small amount of the stark white liquid,...

Easily able to drink from her giant red-painted fingernail; he slurped up several mouthfuls of the cool milk, and swallowed it down with soothing pleasure.

Feeling better, after getting something into his empty stomach, he looked up at his enormous captress with a grateful new respect for her. Her compassion for him,...and gentleness, helped to calm his overwhelming fear.

He looked up at her incredibly beautiful face; suddenly, he felt himself becoming arroused as he queasily starred up into her ghostly blue eyes. Her large mouth, seemingly so inviting; relaxed and slightly agap, the giant set of female lips parted and moist,... he wished that he could kiss her...


.....


The giantess's large muscular thighs, still slowly working back and forth across each other,... a smooth, massaging motion...


He watched her massive legs; with a slight fear still lingering in the back of his mind; the sheer size of those incredible muscles was the most overwhelming sight from his perspective,...


He could easily be ground into a fine paste if he were to become trapped between them!



Her blonde mane spilling out across the silky pillow, creating a pool of curly waves of golden softness...


Groaning, with an animalistic, reverberating sound. A soft feminine moaning escaped her lips, like a swooning gasp; the strange sound releasing from deep within her large throat.


Reaching down into the bowl with two red fingernails, adorning the tips, the giantess beauty scooped out several of the large blueberrys, with two fingers, and slowly lifted her hand away.
Her giant thumb and two fingers, squeezed together, instantly pulverizing the small, blue, bulb-like berrys,... raising her fingers to her right nipple she casually plastered the meaty pulp all around her stiffening nub.

The beautiful giantess groaned, roaring louder, and squeezing her tanned thighs tightly together!

"M'm, aaaaaah'", gasping with arrousal!


Max caught his breath quickly, suddenly realizing that the giant blonde was now, reaching out to grab 'him' within those same fingers!


He cowered, briefly,... just before he was caught up within her grasp; firmly held between that large, powerful set of feminine fingers; the sharp red nails enclosing around his naked body...

Slowly, and diliberately lifting him up before her sleepy blue eyes,...

"Lick it, clean,... little man.", she gasped.

Holding his tiny little body, directly over her giant, blue nipplet, the fingers regrouped around his wriggling figure and positioned him directly above!


Pressed down firmly, his belly was shoved into the stiff gland and mashed into the massive breast. Max struggled for air, as the giantess forced him into her arroused nipple; holding him tightly against it, she rolled over onto her back and propped her head up on a pillow.

Getting more comfy, she reached her other hand down between her thighs and started rubbing.

"M'm, aaaaaaah'", she softly growned.


Forced against it, crushed down into the pillow of warmth, Max started licking the heated, sticky skin, and lapping up the jelly-like paste. Trying as hard as he could to clean it all up,...

"M'm aaaaaah", Zena expelled with frustration.


Tightening skin, expanding as the giantess' nipple grew tighter. The softness of the massive, giantess boob, swallowing his entire naked body; giant fingertips compressed against his miniature figure, sharp nails drove him deeply into the exquisite embrace of her gigantic breast.


Doing his best to lap away all of the flavorful jam, he hungrily licked at the heated nipple.

Zena's giant body writhed and shifted around. A constant cooing sound, escaping from her mighty voice. It's vibrating; a constant within the wall of her tremendous upper body.

Her palm squashed firmly against him, mashing him down deeper into the warmth of her massive boob. Looking out from between the large thumb and finger, he could see her incredible thighs, tightly compressing together; her gigantic legs trembling with powerful strength,

Quaking with arrousal, the giantess shook; trembling on the huge bed; shaking his entire world...

Trapped under her giant feline fingers, he gasped with shock as he felt her giant body suddenly jerk upward. Her head tilting back, forcing into the pillow, she jutted her chest out and spasumed with a thrust of powerful strength...

Twitching; a revolt of quick jerking, her inner-thighs seperated, her hips bucked forward. Her hand tightly wrapped around his vulnerable little body. Large fingers, gripping around his waist, suddenly lifting him away, he found himself being carried downward,...floating toward the now opening thighs of the immense female!

The pert scent of her massive sex assulted his nose. Instantly, tucked tightly against her,... he found himself suddenly stuffed into the thick mass of curly pubic hair. The heated oven of her giant pussy scalded his bare skin.

The 'sickening/sweet' smell filled his head; an overwhelming blast of powerful aroma. He coughed, spluttering within the mass of prickly thickness; a single fingertip pressed against his shoulders, forcing his face down, and his entire upper body against her swollen meaty lips.

The huge clitoris, slipped free of the thick, glistening hood, and crushed into the side of his head.

He felt her huge thighs closing together, like giant wings; massive walls of velvety softness, moist and coated with a fine dew of womanly sweat. An enormous mass of warmth, and softness, smothering him firmly into her engorged mound of sweltering giant-sized pussy!

His legs seperated. He felt his knees sticking to the hot, smooth skin. The meaty hood was pulled back, as her shiny, red fingernails, suddenly appeared and spread the moist, giant lips, wide apart.

He was faced with the huge clitoris; skin getting drenched from the oily excretion, he wriggled around wildly, trying to get away from her forceful fingertips. Her rumbling voice resounded with a low rumble.

"Arrgh,... Tiny Man, get in there...", she mumbled from higher up.

Her giant size, completely devouring his tiny figure; sweaty beads of trickling moisture surrounded his tiny form, drowning him within her enveloping inner thighs, her elongating clit swelling out and poking into his face,...

"Lick me, little man,... Lick my Pussy!", she ordered him!


Her hand surrounding him, he felt his entire face and chest being pressed into the seperating lips. He fought with his arms and legs, writhing wildly, and kicking around...

He was forced deeply into the heated hole; driven into his knees and shoved roughly into the tight tunnel of consuming muscle,... the ring of force that gripped around his waist, surged with encircling pressure, swallowing him up, and drawing him up inside!

A muffled moaning erupted from outside the heavy walls of her interior form; an explosive female grunting!


"Uh, Uh, Uh, Uh".


Max held his breath, and tried to ride it out, as he felt her fingers grip around his ankles and start driving his body in and out like a living dildo!


"Uh, Uh, Uh-Uh, Uh, Uh, Uh, uh, ~ uh, uh, ~ uh, uh, uh, ~ uh, uh, ~uh, .........



*
End Notes:

tbc.

'Nancy's Toy' by wildcatman
Author's Notes:

I think it's time we check back on poor Major Tom, and see how he's doing!

 

____________________________________

'Nancy's Toy'



Tom had spent the entire previous day, and the whole night, trapped inside of the overwhelming heat of the giant girls sweltering underware,... the giant-sized, purple panties, had become like a wet cocoon. The heated, sweat-soaked, imprisonment, was this teenage girls way of punishment.

Gasping for every, heated breath; every bit of air,... he felt the tightening threads of an enveloping elastic pouch, restraining him,... stretching so tightly around his naked figure.

Forcing his head into the wet material, pressing his face into it, Tom sucked hard for a much needed breath. A sticky, pungent oil, completely coating his entire body; the heady twang, filling his brain like the aftermath of an enormous explosion; a thick fog; the powerful scent of a giant girl.

The wall of sticky warmth, that he was pressed so tightly against, held him partically submerged within her moist lips...

Walking, jogging, and even 'exercising' with her tiny prisoner tightly constricted inside her panties. He had spent the entire night, wedged firmly into her most private area and his skin felt like it was about to melt away...

The sticky wettness, surrounding him like a slimy bubble of oily jelly. The firm grasp of the giant pantie crotch, held him bound within like an over-tightened hammock, straped down across him...

He had lost all track of time and he had no idea where he was,... only, he knew that he had somehow survived this giant girls tortuous treatment, and had managed to stay alive; trapped inside of her steaming, hot panties.


.....


Sitting on the floor inside her bedroom,...

Nancy's long muscular legs, formed an impass. The Major, Tom Springer, sat naked and covered in a mixture of his own sweat and the sticky juice of the enormous young females sex ; he had been subjected to the most bizarre experience that anyone could ever imagine...

"Get up!", her voice blasted down from above!

Sitting naked, in the valley between her massive legs, Tom had just been suddenly released and surrounded by the titanic girls encircling form.

"Come on,... you can't be 'that' tired?", she complained, her voice berating, and overwhelming.


From tiny Toms perspective, between her long, luscious legs, he felt like he was about to pass out from sheer exhaustion, as he looked up at her immensity and saw her glowering eyes,...

"Get to work!", she commanded him!


Her fingers grabbed his right wrist and pulled him up onto his feet. Carrying him on up, lifting his feet off the floor and onto her left thigh, she released him and allowed him to sit down on the top of the large soft muscle.

Lowering a yellow plastic bottle down above him, Tom was suddenly assulted by the splattering chill of something white! The giantess teen squirted a stream of cold liquid all over him. A creamy white lotion, splattered across his face and chest, just before she ordered him to rub it into the vast, and endless expanse of her magnificent legs!


"Come on,... hurry up!", she scolded her miniature captive. "I want to feel those puny hands of yours rubbing my legs!"


He crawled across the wobbling surface, 'the huge thigh muscle', like a frightened mouse the warmth of her skin, and the flawless smooth texture felt so exquisite from where he was...

He found himself becoming arroused,... reluctantly, he tried to quell his animal instincts, and just do as the giant girl told him. Although, as his hands worked around, across the wide surface, his cock was soon fully erect!

Nancy cooed in a sultry low voice, "Aw,... 'that' feeels-so-nice,...".

Playfully poking him with her sharp fingernail, "Keep going,... 'cause,... if you stop?", the teenager raised her voice, "You'll get to go back into my dirty underwear!".

Tom speeded up his massaging hands and started working harder. He couldn't take it inside her sweltering panties 'anymore'. If she put him back inside there again,... he doubted that he'd survive for very long!

"M'm,... that's nice. Now, use your 'whole' body!", she leaned down directly over top of him.

Pushing two fingertips down onto the small of his back, the girls sharp fingernails, forced him down onto his stomach and squashed his hardened member into the creamy flesh of her lotion coated skin.

Holding her single finger firmly upon his miniature body, the young girl sat with her knees slightly bent, and snickering softly, she began to slide him all around over the top of her smooth leg. Sliding him along the entire length and swirling him down next to her crotch; sweeping him back up and around in a swift circle, Tom could barely restrain his throbbing erection!

Shocked to feel the smoothly coated warmth of Nancy's leg, as he glided over it with tantilizing friction.

The teen giantess watched with fascination, as she felt his miniature cock getting so hot and hard!

"Don't you cum on me, or you 'know' what will happen?", she playfully whispered.


"That's Right!", she taunted her hapless toy, " ~ the dirty panties,...".


Tom lifted his head up as he was sliding along her heavily weighted thigh. She spread her legs out wider, and crossed her ankles. He was directed toward the crotch of her purple panties, and he looked on in terror as Nancy playfully glided him along,...slowly, scooting him along the softness of her tremendous inner thigh, casually,... continuing around on the smoothness of her freshly shaven legs.

Constantantly straining to avoid expelling his pent up seed, Tom gritted his teeth and tried to think of something else,... 'Anything else!"

His job at the space center, his life 'back home', his,... house and car,...

... but, it was no use,... as he slid across her large, well toned, leg muscle, and along the underside of her incredible leg, the constant and steady friction quickly created a sensation that drove him over the top!


Nancy's fingertips felt his tiny hips clenching and flexing tightly,... she felt his body tense up, and jerk beneath her touch...

"Oop's!", she teased, a spiteful expression overtook her smiling face.


Pinching her thumb and finger around his hips and firmly squeezing, she lifted him up and off of her warm skin and held him out in front of her face...


"Look's like it's back into the panties little man!"


.....



Tom felt the slick, hairy wall, as the tight purple elastic suddenly enclosed around him once again!

Her giant fingers released their hold, and he dropped into the wet center; quickly sealed up inside,...he took his place in the same position as before,... smothering between the mighty lips!


"Now, you stay there. I have to get dressed and get ready for school.", her voice muffled, sounding distant and rumbling, vibrating within the wall of her magnificent body.


"Be a good boy, and don't wriggle around too much!"


Tom stuffed his face back into the stretchy cotton and tried to catch a breath of air. The heat quickly increased to an overbearing intensity; he focused on breathing, and trying to stay calm,...


The heat returned, it was so hot, that his body slipped into the slight opening between the meaty mass of flesh. The gigantic female body, so large and alive, seemed to swallow him up completely...


She stood up and shifted her hips. Adjusting her panties, she giggled and slipped into her skirt. She rubbed the rest of the lotion into her legs, and quickly walked into the bathroom and washed her face and brushed her teeth.

Casually, she squeezed her thighs together; a sudden wriggling motion inside her tight pants sent a quivering sensation throughout her tingling body...


"M'm, I don't think I'll 'ever', let you out of there!", she whispered.




*
End Notes:

Next chapter, we'll check back with Max again, just to see if he survived,...

Please review!  ;`)

'Enlightenment' by wildcatman
Author's Notes:

'Happy Halloween Everybody!'

Max gets some attention from his new owner...

 

'Enlightenment'



Zena, the gigantic blonde beauty, reached down and carefully re-fastened her tiny prisoner's shank back into the ankle bracelet. His limp, lifeless figure, lay naked and motionless on the folded towel. She smiled, as she inspected his miniature body; a barely noticeable breathing motion caused his tiny chest to rise and fall.

After checking to be sure that his tiny foot was securely fastened inside the metal bracelet, she tucked his limp arms together, and slowly lowered her face down closer...

Lightly tracing her pinkie finger along his tiny legs, she carefully felt the fuzzy warmth of his miniature figure. Tiny dark hairs covered almost all of his minute little figure, and she could just barely feel the microscopic texture.

The bright red nail-polish on her sharp nails, contrasted against his pale skin like a hot knife against a stick of melting butter...

Zena realized, that she had been a bit, 'rough' with him,... but, she figured that he would eventually get used to it,... if not,... then, he probably wouldn't last very long.

At thirty years old, Zena's athletic body, so tight, and physically fit; her ravenous libido needed to be satisfied twice a day; her sexual urges were very strong,... she craved having such 'complete power' over this tiny little male, and keeping him as her 'pet' only stirred those feelings even more.

Her little 'pet', had been unconscious for nearly two hours, and Zena didn't think that he was asleep, (he was just pretending,) 'she thought'... she didn't like the way that he trembled in her presence; he was always, 'so afraid' of her, cowering down, and shaking like a frightened little mouse; she would have him begging to worship her; training him, like a good little slave.

She wanted her little pet to think of 'her', as his 'goddess'. She wanted an 'obedient' little man-slave; a willing, and well trained, little toy. And, Zena had some real 'ideas' on just how to make that happen...


First, she would strip him of everything, that gave him his own identity; keep him locked away, and completely isolated from the real world beyond her home.

Second, she would force him to trust her, prove to him, that he could never survive without her protection, and..... 'always' keep something around him that contained her scent,...the smell of her 'gigantic, female pheromones'.

Feeding him, and keeping him safely locked up; only allowing him to worship her, whenever she pleased, and if he did a good job as her pleasure toy, he would be rewarded. However, if he resisted? She would have to immediately break him down ....

...mentally, by keeping him locked away in the darkness of her dresser drawer; the pantie drawer...


.....



She wasn't about to let Tina in on her little secret,... just yet. And, she was going to keep him 'hidden away' from everyone else in her life as well.

Zena didn't want to just leave him there for the entire evening, without making sure that he was 'alright', so,... she decided to wake him. She wanted to be sure about his physical condition, before Tina arrived.

Inspecting her tiny 'pet' very closely, Zena didn't like the way that his hair 'looked', it was so messy, and long...itchy, and dirty.

The curious blonde beauty; suddenly smiling wider, as an amusing, and wonderful idea just occurred to her!

Slowly, pulling the top drawer of her dresser open and reaching into it, she quietly retrieved a small, glass bottle, filled with a glowing green liquid. When she removed the cap, it had a small paint-brush attached to the end of it,...

She slowly twirled the tip of the brush around inside the open bottle, allowing it to collect a full droplet of the shimmering oil-like substance.

Casually, she began to slowly cover the tiny mans naked body with the sticky oil. Smearing it all over his chest and arms, she quickly painted his entire body, even smearing it into his full head of hair.

Gently rolling him over with her thumb, she swept the tip of the brush over his entire backside and swirled it around between his legs.

Zena softly giggled, when the miniature man abruptly sat up and started looking all around. He started to get to his feet, then quickly realizing that his gigantic captress was looming directly above him---

He frantically lunged away,... jumping to the side, and jerking around; sufficiently caught by the end of his heavy chain. ..

Max, suddenly awakened by the 'sticky' feeling, of some type of jelly, completely covering his head,...and naked body, he awkwardly tried to wipe it away from his face, as he heard the sound of the giant woman's rumbling voice,... her massive giggling!

He felt a strange warming sensation, all over his body,... that quickly turned into an intense burning sensation, causing his skin to tingle with a stinging pain.

Zena giggled again, as she stepped away from the dresser and strolled out of the room. Her short mini-skirt, flipping around just beneath her incredible ass,... She returned momentarily, carrying a small bowl of soapy, warm water, and a wash cloth.

"Hang on little fella,... I'm coming....", she playfully announced.


Stepping back over to him, she placed the tall blue plastic bowl down next to him and gripped him up around the shoulders,...smiling with a slight amusement, she saw the look of fear on her miniature prisoners face.


"Hold still, let me get you wiped off littleguy", she calmly whispered.


Max contained his compulsion to scream out in pain, as the sticky chemical heated up and began searing away at his bare skin. The stinging, burning sensation, soaked deeper into his skin, as the giant blonde casually picked him up and slowly lowered him into the bowl of soapy warm water.


"Men aren't suppose to have all that hair. And, 'MY' little toy, is going to be VERY clean!", she whispered seductively.


Her large fingers, easily contained his struggling limbs as she meticulously wiped away all of his body hair,... one swipe across his head left it completely void of anything,... roughly rubbing him down, the giantess effortlessly wiped every single hair off of his entire body!

While bathing him, her large face filling his view, she calmly smiled; her mouth forming a 'duck-bill', her dimples highlighting her rounded cheeks. Her huge face, took on a 'funny' appearance, blushing with a heated, inflamitory rush,.. her lips puckered,

"There we go,... all clean!", she chirped,... amused at her new toy!


Her dark eye-shadow, creating that ghostly appearance. Her blushing face struggling to contain her pent up laughter.

Looking at him more like an 'object', than a 'real 'person, Zena gently brushed her giant fingertips across his bald head, releasing a soft, delighted, chuckle...


Her sparkling eyes glittering, "Now then,... that's more like it. Smooth as silk...".


.....



The searing chemical continued to burn long after she was finished wiping him down. Max suddenly felt so naked, as she dried him off, and calmly released him back into his bed; the center of the plush white towel.

The cooler outside air, flowed in through the slightly open window, sending a chill down his spine.

The giant blonde's huge smile, lingered in his mind as she stepped away, blowing him a kiss and laughing out loud as her sweeping skirt fluttered around her thighs; leaving him there alone, completely helpless until she returned for him...


.....


All alone, Max sat there, completely naked in the center of the huge towel. Rubbing his hands down over his now, 'bare' arms and legs', he instantly noticed the smooth skin, it felt so strange.

He brushed his fingers over his now bald head; he shivered, as another cool breeze entered through the window and blew across the surface of his elevated platform.

His nose caught the powerful scent of something over next to his bed; something smelled inticing....standing up, dragging the chain behind him, he walked around the edge of the large folded towel.

A large pair of white, thong panties, lay crumpled next to his bed. Zena had left them behind, leaving them there, where he could see them,... and smell them...

His short chain, just long enough to allow him to inspect the giant pair of panties. Naked and chilling, he needed something to cover up his naked body. Reluctantly, the tiny, naked, hairless man, approached the huge pair of white elastic panties.

He reached down, nerviously picking up the edge of the narrow waistband and carefully spreading out the giant crotch material. He curiously inspected the bold printed design on the front, that suddenly opened up before him...

'A large black design; a symbol of a star, with the word 'ALLSTAR' printed beneath it.'

The heavy 'G-string' in the back, connecting to the bottom of the 'V' shaped crotch panel, stretched out to the rear of the waistband; it felt weighty as he picked it up, slowly, he began dragging the giant thong over onto his bed.

Shivering, as he wrapped the moist cotton around his body, he used the triangle-shaped panel as a blanket. The steamy scent of her giant body evaporated with the moisture that had soaked into the soiled cotton.

He found it strangely arrousing; even though she had nearly suffocated him with her magnificent pussy,... he still could not push back the idea, that this was the most beautiful woman that he'd ever seen before...

Again, he wondered if he had seen her somewhere before this,...

He glanced around the surface of the dresser top and noticed that she'd left him some blueberrys; squashed into a messy pulp, two or three berrys were placed into the center of a folded napkin, right next to a small bottle-cap, filled to the top with milk.

Even though he was left alone, Max was still nervous about his new positon in life; miniaturized, and held captive, forced into a sexual enslavement by a fifty foot tall blonde bombshell that could effortlessly squash his guts out between two fingers!

What was he so worried about?

Smoothly rubbing his now, shiny, bald head, he glanced over to the slightly open window. The bright sunlight outside seemed to scorch the wide window sill with a powerful, glairing brilliants.

From where he was, he could easily see that the room, that he was in, was not on the ground floor. It had to be a second story house, because the top branchs of a large oak tree, drifted around just outside his window.

He stood up; still tightly wrapped up inside the white cotton underwear, he tried to see out through the large aperture.

His platform on the high dresser, was still too low, he could only see the distant horizon beyond the tree tops. He wondered what this giant blonde was planning on doing with him...


***



Meanwhile,

Zena was just opening her front door,

Letting Tina,...her 'adolescent-looking' understudy, into her front room. The younger girl stepped inside, wearing her skin-tight, black leggings, a little zippered pocket right in the back, centering her muscular bubble-butt; she used them for working out at the gym, and occasionally she wore them to work, the little pocket was centered right between her tight little cheeks, squarely in the seat of the skin tight material...

She looked like a sixteen-year-old, cheerleader,... bounding into the room with an energetic burst of excitement, "Hey Zee', so, ya ready to go get some footage of those tiny little dudes?"

"I see you wore those 'tight' fart pants!", Zena teased. Smiling infectiously, the younger girl scowled, then instantly 'smiled'- showing her girlish, youthful amusement, at her own expense.

"Yeah, you should get yourself a pair; I think they have them at O'Dell's, and I'll bet they even have them in Larger sizes too!", Tina retorted, referring to Zena's ass, as being so much larger than her own,...


Tina shifted her hips widely, 'mocking her elder mentor,' as she walked through the living room, 'cocking her head to one side', she proudly strutted straight into Zena's kitchen to get herself something from the refrigerator.

"We'll need something for the road,... ya got anything to 'munch-on' in here?", she inquisitively whispered, yanking the fridge door open and swinging it back all the way,... she stood in front of it, casually inspecting everything inside...

"We've got about an hour, before we have to go. Help yourself to some of that musk-mellon. I've got plenty of it, I bought four of them the other day,... they were on sale, and I couldn't resist...", Zena told her, as she stepped through her living room.


Turning toward the hallway, Zena spoke over her shoulder as she walked back to her bathroom,


"I have to finish getting ready, make yourself at home,... I just be a few minutes!"


Tina grabbed the plate full of sliced mellon off of the top shelf and turned toward the counter top; hooking the heel of her right foot around the bottom of the fridge door, she swiftly kicked it shut and stepped away,...


Placing the plastic covered dish down next to the sink, Tina carefully unwrapped the clear plastic and gingerly selected a larger slice of the wedge-cut mellon. She slurped it hastily into her mouth, and swiftly bent over the sink, to catch any drippings that slipped away from her ravenous mouth.

Two more bites, and the first slice was gone,... she quickly snatched up another piece and casually glanced around the top of Zena's kitchen counter-top.

The set of matching coffee cups, that hung from a tree,... a small sauser holding a napkin and a fork,... a dirty wash cloth...

Tina's small, piercing brown eyes, swept past the morning paper and curiously settled on something that caught her eye,...refocusing on the, miniature, camo-uniform, and the cute little pair of military style boots!'

She was shocked and surprized at what she saw, "Oh My God,... Zee-nA! What Did You DO?", she thought to herself!

The surprized young girl quickly stepped away from the sink counter and sat down at the kitchen table. Thinking about it,... Tina decided that she would just keep this bit of information to herself, and just wait and see if Zena was going to tell her what she had done...




*
End Notes:

Please review! 

'The Hospital' by wildcatman
Author's Notes:

The three captive men inside the cage are taken to the hospital. 




'The Hospital'


The heavy gauge, welded-wire squares that formed their prison, covered in a dirty, heavy tarpaulin; shifting around, and quaking with the vibration of the massive engine, the three captured prisoners inside, held tightly to the solid bars of metal and glanced around within the enclosure of the large rodent cage.

The monstrous vehical rumbled down the open highway at a tremendous speed. The strong wind ruffling the heavy tarp, whipping it around, causing it to flip up at one corner...

...occasionally, allowing the tiny prisoners inside, a quick glimpse outside,... into the gigantic world that they now found themselves thrust into!


Large buildings swept past them, colorful signs, and huge structures... so large, their appalling presence seemed to devour them...

Stopping at a red light, the monstrous truck slowly coasted to a stop. The tarp had flipped back, uncovering that end of the cage, next to the back end of the truck. The sunlight shone into the floor, and the three prisoners inside were able to look out into the vast intersection, smack dab in the center of the city.

The streets were bustling with people. Giant people. Mostly women, the towering figures went about their day as usual, crossing the street and hustling down the wide cement sidewalks.

A tall, blonde haired woman, in a short sundress and high heels stepped quickly along the sidewalk, her dress fluttering around her nylon stocking covered legs,... the shimmering sunlight glistening off the sheer material; the muscular, shapely pillars, stepped so quickly that they seemed to propel her along like shiny wings beneath her flowing skirt...

Their towering figures, seemed to move so effortlessly for such gigantic beings; the sight of such a massive gathering, instilled the fact that these giants were so much like themselves, only,... twelve times larger in size...

A shadow pasted over the cage,...

A young girl suddenly appeared. Her surprised face looking directly into the tiny cage, she looked as though she were looking in at a box of puppys,...

"Look Mom,... it's the tiny people!", her voice blasted out!

"Get away from there Jade!", a husky womans voice resounded from behind her.

"Where are they taking them?", the girl asked. Still clinging to the bumper of the truck.

The mothers voice sounded closer,

"I Said, get away from there!,... come on,... we have to get to the bank!"

The large woman, twice the size of the young girl; leaned down and bent over next to the back of the truck,... her head sweeping into their view as she scooped up the little girl and lifted her up into her single right arm,...

"But, Mom!--- I want to look at them,... can we go see them?", the girl whined.

"No. They're all dirty. They probably have some 'weird germs' all over them.", the womans face glanced toward the cage.

She wrinkled her nose, and gave the tiny prisoners a disgusted look of pity, "Eew,... nasty little things!".

Her face flashed, blushing redness filled her cheeks as the truck started to move forward again,...

"I Hope That They Lock Them Up Somewhere Safe. I don't want to find one of them running around loose!", her voice slowly drifting away as the truck drove through the light and continued down the crowded city street.

Three blocks away, the heavy truck was forced to stop at another red light. A cherry red, T-top Camaro, pulled up closely, directly behind the truck. Three teen girls with big hair and laughing faces, instantly spotted the partly uncovered cage and started yelling,...

"Wooo hoo, look at the little bugs in there,...Ha, ha. Look Tammy, that one looks like your boyfriend!".

"Maybe it Is!" "He is, kinda short,... Ha, --I'll bet that guy, wishes that he 'was' your boyfriend!".

"Yea, they're probably taking them to the market house. Sell them to the highest bidder, they'll end up on the menu at that high class chinese restaurant..."

"No, no, no,.... don't say THAT!" "Ha,... they'll end up working at the Beauty Salon,...
little foot rubbers, or maybe,.. some 'rich bitch' will buy them!".

"Ha, ha, ha, --- hee hee hee hee ......

The truck pulled forward and the car whipped out around it and passed,...

"Woooo hooo, Good Luck Little Bugs!"


......


When the massive truck finally came to a stop, and the constant vibration of the engine was shut down, the sudden silence seemed to become an overwhelming sound...

Tim jumped to his feet and ran into one corner and hunkered down. He squeezed himself into the smallest size, and tried to hide. The other two men watched with fear and disbelief, as the sudden burst of sunlight filled the entire cage!

A shadow passed over the rooftop, and a sudden rush of wind fluttered through,... a huge female figure stood towering above their prison. Dressed in a yellow jumpsuit, the tremendous giantess slowly bent down overtop of them and grabbed the cage on both sides.

Giant fingers, with long, pink nails, slithered through the square holes, and clamped against the walls. A sudden lifting motion, as the huge cage was swiftly hefted up into the air, causing the tiny prisoners to hold on tighter, as they felt themselves being elevated straight up several feet!

Another giantess, a short haired brunette with silver highlights, stepped up from the side and grabbed the cage.

"Okay Lucy,.... I got it.", the shorter woman easily lifted the cage to her waist and started walking with it.

Her hands clamped onto the wire walls and pulled that side around toward her chest. The shifting motion, dipped down and swept to the other side, the miniature men inside were tossed about, awkwardly jerked around, as their cage was hastily removed from the truck and carried into the loading dock.

Several other giantess, wearing the same,... yellow jumpsuits, stood around the truck. Standing guard, the towering female giants appeared as though they were just casually doing their job,... just another day as an officer for the govenment...


Zena Maxwell stepped in from the side, "And, there they ARE,... the men of the hour. Our little visitors from 'somewhere' out in space."

Tina held the camera, and flanked the brunette on the opposite side...staying close enough to get a good clear shot of the tiny men huddling down within the rodent cage.


Zena continued, "It looks like these women are all a bunch of Big 'Giants', compaired to our little visitors..."

Zena squatted down next to the cage and the brunette held it steady for a brief moment, stopping to stand still as the reporter finished her comentary...

Tim, Spooky, and Jack, all scurried across the bottom of the cage to the furthest corner, huddling down, and cowering away from the beautiful giantess reporter.


"As you can see, they seem to be 'terrified' of us,... just like little babys,.. they look so small, and cute. Although, as strange as it may sound, they're real live, fully grown, adult males. Only, they are of some type of 'otherworldly' miniature, human species."

Zena's billboard sized face, filling a space, equal to the entire corner of the cage that the three men were tucked into,...she turned her head to the side to peer into the cage,...

"Hello, little men. I hope that you're comfy in there!" she smiled back toward the camera, posing for a still shot, or two,... as her parner Tina worked vigorously to film the entire scene.

"Well, it appears that they've arrived at their destination now. The hospital staff here at St. Markus' will become their caretakers, and they'll be studied and tested for anything that might be harmful to our population.... ".

The brunette carried the cage through the open doors, away from Zena, as she signed off, and Tina filmed the woman carrying the cage into the hospital.


.....


The bright walls inside reflected the light, as the cage was carried through the doors and down a long hallway. The three miniature men inside, huddled against each other and watched the floor below, as it swept past beneath them...

The huge shoes of the giantess, carrying the cage, softly stepping along the white floor, her rubber soled tennis shoes, silently carrying them down through the cavernous hallway; awkwardly, transporting the contents of the wire cage into the depths of the massive building.

Automatic double-doors swung open like the gates to a cloudy white abyss. The huge canyon-like room, a glistening white chasm, engulfed them within, as the giantess stepped inside and placed the large cage up onto a stainless steel table...

The constant shifting motion finally halting; the giant female in the yellow jumpsuit stepped back from the sitting cage and bent down to peer inside at the cowering inhabitants,

"Now,... there we go." she breathed. "You'll be taken out of there, in a few minutes".

Her large, high cheek-bones, flushing with a pinkish hue, moving her face in uncomfortably close, she tentively inspected the frightened little men. Her hands mindlessly gripping at the sides of her pant legs, she seemed to be fascinated by the way the miniature humans reacted to just, her mere presence...

She quickly glanced around the room, double-checking to be sure that nobody was around to see her. Slowly, turning back to them, moving her face closer to the side of the cage,... she blew her breath forcefully through the wire bars. Snickering delightfully, as she noticed their reaction to her sudden closeness.

"M'm, don't worry little guys. Dr. Elizabeth Harris is the best. Although, she'll be very 'thorough', she won't do anything to 'harm' you little guys,.... she's very good at what she does.",

- the giantess spoke through the metal bars. Her steamy, fragrant breath, flowing into the floor of the cage.


"She'll be in, in a few minutes,... she seemed to be anxious to actually get to finally see you little guys!".



The yellow suit loomed above them, slowly stepping back away from the cage, the giantess stepped reluctantly toward the door. Still watching them very closely, she seemed to have to pull herself away from them,...

"Well, I have to go now,... if you need anything, you can just ask the nice doctor, Liz is the best, she'll make you as comfortable as possible... well,.. I guess, I'll be going then,... bye-bye..."


The door softly closed behind her,... 'Click-thud'.


.....



Jack swiftly hopped to his feet, breaking free of the cowering huddle; he looked up, and quickly jumped against the inside wall of the enclosure; climbing the wire wall, up to the very top,.. then, hand over hand, he made his way over to the small door in the center of the roof.

Hanging by one hand, he struggled around with the wire latch, trying to get it open,... he frantically worked away at the twisted wires, despairately trying to break the fastener that locked them inside!

Spooky excitedly yelled up to him, "Hurry up, Jack... get down from there. If they catch us trying to escape, ... they'll just make it even 'more' difficult,... they'll make it 'impossible' for us to ever get another chance!"

Jack quickly realized that he couldn't get the latch open. He knew that Spooky was right, and he dropped back down into the floor of the cage and flopped back onto his butt.

"Damn, this sucks man!", he grumbled. "Now we're going to become these giant bitch's lab rats!"

Spooky squatted back down, whispering as he spoke to the other men,...

"Hey, THIS,...Could be a whole lot worse. What if,... one of those,... 'giant girls' would have abducted us... I'd say that, we're probaby very lucky that we were captured by their government.", Spooky said, as he suddenly turned to look at the opening giant door.


"Lucky, My Ass,... Now, you're gonna see just how 'lucky' we are, Man!", Jack growled, huddling back into the group, as the large door to the room, swiftly swung open!



.....



A towering grey haired woman entered the wide opening. After a quick glance in their direction, she casually turned to the side, hastily ushering in, two younger girls wearing 'red and white' striped skirts; sweeping her hand behind her,...she motioned for her company to enter behind her.


"Close the door Rachel, we'll need some privacy,... this shouldn't take 'too long' though,...",

- the senior female doctor calmly said, her hair tied-up tightly, wrapped in a perfect bun, fixed atop her head like a silver colored pillow. She stepped forward, confidently approaching the cage with a look of expectation,...a single strand of loose hair dangled from behind her ear lobe.

A pair of black framed reading glasses resting low on the tip of her prominent nose.
Wearing a well starched, white lab coat, and a knee-length white skirt, the towering Lady Doctor's hollow heels clumped across the hard, laminate floor, with a resounding impact. Her hips swaying gently from side to side,... her perfect posture and square shoulders, while wearing a two inch heel, gave her glutes a very well defined and shapely appearance.

The door clicked shut, and the steel table was instantly surrounded by three looming female figures. The tallest of them, being a youthful looking red head, with large blue eyes, a slim skinny figure and a very distinctive set of small, budding breasts.

She tentively approached the cage, and bent down to observe their tiny prisoners. She glanced away, as her instructor stepped up closer to the table, the doctor set a small, white, card board box, down beside the cage and bent down next to the the beaming red-headed youth; lowering her mature face right down level with the younger giantess, she slightly smirked and cleared her throat...

"Huh,... could have sworn, there were suppose to be four of them,.... oh well, maybe not...".

The second girl appeared even younger, brown haired and heavy-set, the girl's chubby cheeks and very wide set hips, made her seem slightly shorter than the others; she stood nervously next to the table, peering into the wire cage with pursed, tight lips...

Self conscious of her weight, while standing next to her partner, she blushed as she suddenly noticed the even smaller sized prisoners trapped inside of the wire cage.

The elder giantess, Dr. Harris, seemed to be somewhere in her mid-sixtys, or maybe even seventy,...

Holding a small yellow ledger, clamped into a square cornered clip-board, the elder giantess scratched down something, and laid the tablet aside. Picking up the white box, her long, slender fingers, awkwardly started trying to get it open,...

"Alright girls,... first, we'll get one of them out of there and see how much he weighs....",
the elder woman announced.

Still struggling with the small container, the giant lady doctor looked over at the taller girl,

"Amber,... would you like to open the cage and retrieve one of the subjects for us?"

Rachel, the chubby shorter girl, giggled softly as she glanced toward her fellow trainee, smiling giddily, as she contemplated the impending actions that were about to take place,...

"Yes Ma'am,... I'll give it a try.", the tall redhead, shyly whispered.

The chubby girl, Rachel, blushed deeply and stepped back; Amber stepped forward, standing closer to the cage, she reached up and began disconnecting the wire fasteners that secured the small simple lid.

She opened the door, and quickly covered the opening with the palm of her hand; as if she were guarding against one of the tiny men trying to 'jump out',... she looked toward the elder lady doctor for 'reassurance'...

"Just, be 'very' careful,... they're quite small, you don't want to harm them.", the female doctor warned, " ... just, get a hold of both legs, and you should be able to pick them up without scaring them too much...".

The chubby girl, Rachel,... silently filled half of the front wall of the cage, with her percolating image; her musing expression, anticipating the reaction of the miniature captives,...

Pointing a single finger towards Spooky, she singled him out, and suggested that he be the first to be caught,...

"How about 'THAT' One.", the chubby girl whispered excitedly, "He looks pretty calm,...".

Amber slowly lowered her elegant hand into the opening at the top of the cage. Her emerald green fingernails, aimlessly spidering around; fluttering her fingers, hesitantly reaching into the tiny prison cell.

The miniature sized little men inside, frantically trying to avoid the giant female hand; they scattered out and took seperate places within the confines of their entrapment...

Spooky fell down next to the far corner, flattening himself out on the floor. Trying to stay as far away as possable, from the encroaching feminine hand; he hugged the floor helplessly, as he felt the sudden touch of her giant fingertips!

He screamed, and started to get up onto his knees! He was suddenly swallowed up within the firm grasp of the giant girls capturing fist, tucked in tightly, and trapped within her powerful hand!


"Noooo, Lemme GO! Lemme GO!", he wildly struggled around inside her warm fist!

He was slowly lifted up and out through the opening in the top of the cage! Swiftly lifted up and carried around before three gigantic female faces!

"Please! Don't hurt ME! Why are you doing this?", he frantically yelled out!

"Just let us Go! We aren't any threat to you! Why are you doing this?".

The giantess Doctor, slid the pair of black-framed readers up on her nose; moving closer, directly into his view,... her large, overly magnified pupils, expanding and recoiling with intent focus,... she wrinkled her nose with a slight adjustment, and held her breath...


"My goodness,... such a 'spritely' little thing!", she anxiously blerted out!

"Put him down over there, Amber. Be sure that he can't get out,... we don't want him to hurt himself!",

- she directed the tall red-haired girl, over to another table, where the sides were fenced in with a solid railing of white plastic walls. Spooky was slowly released within the ten foot high enclosure.

The open, empty space around him, was easily the size of a basketball court,... Amber's looming figure stood leaning against the side, pressing her lower stomach into the edge, she raptly observed her tiny, miniature patient with obsessive blue eyes.

"Don't try and run away,...'little' man, I don't want to hurt you!", Amber warned the trembling little six inch soldier.

After being gently released, Spooky looked up at the girl giant and nearly pissed himself! She was extremely pretty, and her sparkling blue eyes, seemed to drown him with a flood of heated desire,...

Amber was smiling sexily, purring, and cooing; leaning over him, slightly swaying against the edge of the huge table; making slight kissing motions with her plump, rose-colored lips, she blinked her long, thick lashes and folded her arms tightly beneath her small breasts...

Licking her lips, she held her breath and quivered with antic expectation. Her large overshadowing figure visibly quivering with excitement...

Meanwhile,...

Doctor Harris, looked over at her other trainee; the chubby faced brunette was musing over the cage and straining to contain herself,...

"Rachel, would you like to get another one out of the cage and bring him over here?", she asked.

"Okay, Doctor Harris, ... which one?", the young girl hesitantly asked.

"Doesn't matter dear,.. just pick one, and bring him over to the examination table."


Jack lunged away too late, as the large, chubby fingers, of the young giantess swiftly gathered around his ankle and tightly squeezed ,...

"Let me Go BITCH!", Jack cried out in terror!

While swiftly lifting him up, holding him upside down, she squealed out in surprise and suddenly released her hold...

Jack dropped back down onto the floor of the cage with an awkward thump. Rachel's giant fingers gripped up tightly, as she quickly jerked her hand out of the opening!

"Oop's,... sorry little guy,... you scared Me!", she exclaimed in frantic excitment!

Suddenly, she looked over at the other little man, standing just beneath her. Without thinking, she quickly grabbed him around the waist! Snatching Tim up, her thumb covered his entire face; smothering him out, and easily muffling out his shrill little screams!

"Eew, I GOT one,... hee, hee, ..... oh, he's wriggling!", she excitedly burst out!

Doctor Harris instantly hushed the girl, raising her pointer finger to her lip's,

"Shhhhh, don't raise your voice so loudly Rachel. You could damage their delicate ears,...

keep your voice soft, as to not 'frighten' them,... they're very small; be very 'careful' with him dear,.. he's very afraid of you, and he doesn't need to be 'stressed-out' anymore than he already is!"


Tim gagged against the girl giants, meaty thumb print, as the plump thumb pad slowly released some pressure,...

Her sparkling eye's filled his entire view, as she swiftly raised him up before her huge face and looked upon him like a marvelous, wiggling puppy!

"Aww, they're so adorable!", Rachel spouted. Delightfully eyeing her miniature captive.

Suddenly lowering her voice, she whispered quietly, "Sooo, Cute!".


Tim was drifted through the air, as Rachel carried him over to the other table and reluctantly released him next to the frightened little Spooky,...


"I'll get the other one,... keep an eye on both of them, Amber. I'll be right back.", the giant doctor said, swiftly stepping back over to the cage and reaching down through the opened lid.


"Comeer, little guy. Time for check up!"




*


End Notes:

Continued next chapter,...

Thanks for reading, ... leave a comment!  It really helps to inspire me.

 

'The Hospital ~Part Two' by wildcatman




'The Hospital~ Part Two'






The large, feminine hand of the giantess lady doctor, silently drifted into the top of the wire cage. Her smooth polished nails, glistening like wet paint; the shimmering lavender coating, giving the arrow-shaped blades, a pristine-bluish tint,...a perfect, french manicure, gave her nails that exquisite professional look...

Jack was the only remaining captive left inside, and after watching his helpless comrades, being tenaciously ferreted out, he wasn't about to make it easy for them,...

He had married the daughter, of the most powerful man in the military; (the general) and he didn't take any crap from him, and,... he wasn't going to 'willingly', allow these enormous 'women', to anatomize him without putting up a fight!

Her huge, womanly fingers splayed out, widening apart and expanding like a fleshy-web; working independently, the long, nimble fingers flaired out like a skeletal umbrella,.. her giant hand silently invaded his space, enlarging and slowly floating towards him...

... he jumped to the right, then,..quickly turning the other way, he dove to the left!

Dropping down onto his knees, the miniature man swiftly scrambled right underneath the giant female doctors massive fingers!


The huge hand, relaxed,... the fingers, drawing slightly closed; silently floating backward, the giantess briefly hesitated, momentarily shifting her hips, she leaned down closer to the top of the cage,...

...peering into the top, her dominant figure looming above like an enormous goddess in a white lab coat. Casually resting her hand on the wire roof top; it's weight jostling the entire cage around like the sudden impact of a fallen tree!


"Just relax little one, don't make this any harder than it has to be...", Elizabeth's whisper penetrated his miniature eardrums, and coursed through his veins...


"Let's, just, get you out of there so that we can get a good look at you,... shall we?".


She sounded a bit perturbed, shifting herself around, the giantess doctor huddled down over the top of the cage.

Completely overshadowed by her incredible size, little Jack looked up and saw the front of her lab coat gapping open. Hidden inside, the thin material of a sheer-white blouse crept open, unknowingly, unbuttoned and spreading apart, revealing her tightly cramped cleavage; restrained so conformingly by a black lace bra; creating an extremely tight seam between her 'better-than-average' mammaries.

The long length of her smooth, massive neck, arching directly above him, allowing him to see the slight wrinkles and mild creases that revealed her age; although it was very apparant that she was no teenager, her looming closeness depicted the fact that this enormous woman was extremely healthy,...creamy, smooth skin, emanating an epic glow of radiance. To say the least, she was, 'exceptionally',...physically fit!

Her overly pronounced buttox, flexing taut, she stepped around the small wire cage and clenched her tight, rear-end,...her hollow heels skifting on the solid floor far below; anxiously, anticipating her tiny subjects limited abilitie's...her knee length skirt sweeping around her thighs like a large ships billowing sails; she took a wider stance and bent down over her miniature male subject...



"Don't be frightened,... we're not going to hurt you. Just let me take you out of there, and see if we can do anything to make you more comfortable, hm,...?"

Her huge hand re-entered the opening; the shiny tips of her french manicure, perfectly highlighting the blade-like edges. The incredible sight, so threatening, yet,... somehow, simultaneously, her maternalistic mannerisms and calm, soothing voice, seemed to send out a strange vibe that felt reassuring,... and protective.

The tension rising, he could sence that the giantess was becoming more and more impatient. Each time she tried to grab him, he couldn't help himself from dodging away; avoiding her impending grasp; he dashed across the floor of the cage and squatted in the furthest corner; breathing harder, his heart racing - filling his brain with a surging adrenaline rush- he frantically anticapated the giant womans next move...

The large, 'womanly hand', floating weightlessly within the cell; showing her anxiety; the thumb folded inward, as the ring-finger curled-in to connect against it,... squeezing together, the thumb and finger began viciously rubbing together - grinding the edges of the sharp nails- her nervous anxiousness growing, she grabbed the side of the cage with her other hand and suddenly lifted it up; tilting it up sharply on one side!

Tiny Jack was awkwardly uplifted; sliding across the sharply upraised floor; the sloping plain, suddenly elevated up several feet, he slipped downward,... directly into her waiting fingertips, brushing lightly over his shoulders, he slid helplessly beneath her huge hand!
The large thumb and forefinger instantly grasping his right knee, he wildly kicked away at the giant fingertips!


"Let Go of me!", Jack screamed!


Struggling around within her impending grasp, Jack tried to break free; voilently fighting against the giant woman's overwhelming hand,... punching and kicking at the giant fingers, like a professional line-backer in a back-alley, gang fight; 'outnumbered- five to one', he was slowly subdued and softly embraced within the giant doctors grasping fist.

"Come on outta there,... I'm not going to hurt you!", scolding her tiny subject, she harshly grumbled under her breath,

"Hold still,...my little pet!", she whispered softly, "Let me have a look-at-choo'".

Jack was helpless to defend himself against the large female fingertips. Squeezed up firmly, between the enveloping appendages, completely encircling him from shoulder to knee, he swiftly became trapped within the strong curling grasp of her gigantic feminine hand,...

Drifting slowly upward, toward her giant-sized face, he felt his stomach churning, as her huge womanly features slowly came into full view!

The long, loose strands, of a few stray, grey hairs, drifting around her magnificent head. Her soft, soothing expression- eminating a gentleness, that only a woman could produce; she held him effortlessly within a single hand, while the other reached up and caught the straying strands of drifting hair, nervously tucking them around her ear lobe, she slowly smiled...for a brief moment, before her expression suddenly changed.

Squinting her eyes to focus, the sternness drawing her brows together, deeply furrowing; her whole face shriveled up as her eye-glasses reflexed the brilliant light high above,...


"You're very strong!", she whispered. "But, you're so little,... just relax, there's nothing to get all worked up about...".


Her grasping fingers slightly tightened up, as Jack despairately gave it one last shot at escaping from her hand,... he had no idea how far above the floor he was,.. he hadn't considered taking a fall from that distance.

Holding him out before her face, she cupped her free hand beneath his feet, both hands together, holding her grasping fist above her open palm; she held him with a delicate, gentleness.

Her 'white-jacketed' forearm, forming a wide bridge - connecting to her rounded shoulder. The distance to her giant face, twenty feet away; the large set of reading glasses resting upon her nose, centering it, as the thick glass lens magnified her incredibly large, dilating pupils,... projecting with an intent focus, they seemed to devour him alive!

Her breath washed over him, "Now stop struggling my little pet."


Suddenly swept around to the side, the giantess turned away from the cage. The hollow sound of her heels, clumped across the floor.

Carrying him a few steps away, over to the white plastic enclosure of the examination platform.


He was slowly lowered down into the vast arena, and carefully released to stand on his own beside his fellow captives.

Several feet away to his left, he could see Tim standing naked; between the encompassing hands of the giantess girl, Rachel; leaning above him, she had stripped him of his uniform and was protectively guarding his miniature figure within her large surrounding palms.

Spooky had been stripped as well, and was covering his crotch with both hands; shivering, and looking up in awe, at the red haired giantess towering above him!


Catching him by surprise, the giantess doctor's fingers returned to pinch up around his shirt collar,... pulling upward, she tugged at his uniform and lifted his feet off the floor!

He tried to stop her, but her other hand appeared from out of nowhere and grabbed both of his feet and squeezed them tightly together!


"Let's see now,... first we'll get them washed. Then, we'll get their weight", she casually announced.


Jack's shirt was swiftly ripped-off,... the huge thumbnail, slipped under the waistband of his pants and quickly peeled them down around his knees,...he was turned upside down and his boots were popped off...

Within seconds, Jack was stripped naked; left standing before the three towering giantess'. He covered himself with both hands, and slowly backed away from the enormous figures. He watched with shock, as he saw the giantess doctor begin to roll up her sleeves,...


Her tremendous bare-forearms, moving about above him like some strange mechanical machine. Flashing around through the sky, overshadowing him; as her hands gathered up something from within the opened, white, cardboard box. Jack started to tremble at the sight of the long shiny needle....the shaft, nearly as long as his leg.


Casually chatting, as if they were 'routinely' performing another mundane task; the upper-half of their collosal figures looming above the table, the three female giants, stood like a monolithic wall,... only animated, and smiling with content.


Rachel whispered something, as she pointed out the puddle between Spooky's bare feet. The other two giantesses smiled and softly chuckled at the sight of the yellow urine that surrounded the tiny naked man,...

Amber grabbed a tissue, glowering down at him, she lowered it down next to him, ushering him away, she swept the back of her hand toward him and forced him to step back,...

"Watch out,.. little man, let me clean that up!", she warned him.


One swipe with the tissue, and the golden puddle vanished from the white surface in front of him.


"Don't be scared, we're not going to hurt ya!", Amber whispered, a slight smirk forming on her plump lip's.


Tim was standing in the center of the table, he watched with awe as the giant girl wiped up the yellow liquid. Looking up, he slowly glanced across all three of their huge faces. Seeing that they were just merely 'amused', by their miniature size, looking down at them as if they were nothing; Tim felt his anger begin to rise,...

He looked up at the giantess Rachel. She was smiling down at him, licking her lips, winking at him and blushing curiously, she wriggled her hips and giggled,...



"I'm starting to get hungry!", she said. "I didn't eat any breakfast, either,... ".


Tim took in a deep breath, and screamed up at her,...



"Please, just don't 'Eat'... ME!".

.....


Continued next chapter,...








End Notes:

There will be a 'Part Three' to 'The Hospital' chapters, then,.. we'll jump back to see how Ajet and Cary are getting along at Marie's place.  Captain Jim, and Samual will be joined up with these two new captives, and Marie and her mother will have four little pets to play with,...  Yeah, this could get interesting,...

Please Review! 

'The Hospital ~ 3' by wildcatman



'The Hospital ~ 3'




Spellbound and completely overwhelmed, the three tiny prisoners stood naked before them.

Compared to these magnificent human beings, they were little more than three, tiny dolls.

Little Jack suddenly began to fully realize, just how extremely 'small' they actually were...


Completely naked, after being casually stripped of his uniform, he stumbled backward away from the huge hand of the giant, lady doctor. His bare feet plodding across the cold, plastic floor.

He caught his balance and trembled at the magnificent sight that loomed above him.

The giantess doctor stood like a skyscraper. Her massive size filling his entire view; she smiled down at him with a calm, but,... playful look of mischievousness.

Her large fingernails, tipping the ends of those incredible fingers,... quickly taking on an revulsive, overwhelming appearance.

The large, drifting female hand, floated around and swept behind him, as the more aggressive right hand, reached out and picked up one of the over-sized syringes; slowly, lowering it down in front of him and redirecting the sharp end of the needle towards him.

Her reading glasses resting firmly on the bridge of her large, prominant nose, lifted up, as she wrinkled her face up, scrunching it up into a grimacing look of intent,... focusing on the miniature male subject, that stood dumbfounded before her giant being,...

The bending thumb pad gripped the plunger and began to firmly squeeze it down,

"Hold still little guy, this will only take a second!", she whispered.


A fine spray of cool liquid shot out of the tip and splattered across his chest and face. The sudden blast of stringent spray, showering all across his front; he covered his face and hunkered down within the entrapment of her large hovering left palm.

The spray continued for several long moments, before the giantess doctor emptied the cylinder by compressing the plunger all the way down.

Jack's entire body was completely drenched with the cold shock of some sort of sterile chemical compound. His bare skin started to tingle and burn. The sudden absorption of the burning liquid seemed to completely scald away the top layer of skin!


He fell onto his side and curled up into a tight ball. The tremendous vibration of the giantess doctors voice, rumbled across the surface beneath him,...

"It's alright, my 'little' pet. Just a nice, quick shower,... the burning sensation should stop in a few minutes. ", her tone sounded calming...

She turned toward the younger giantesses, and spoke softly...


"Don't spray it too hard on them,... try and get them covered as well as you can.", she said, as she handed them the container full of syringes.


.....


Amber took out a syringe and handed the white box to Rachel. The two girls giggled as they prepaired to spray their tiny, male subject's.

Spooky held up both hands, as he knelt down before the giantess redhead, Amber. Defensively trying to fend off the giantess' needle. He helplessly cowered before her and awaited the sudden blast.

He had just watched Jack getting sprayed down from head to toe, and he was throughly relieved to realize, that the giant women weren't going to use the needles to inject them with something,...

Amber lightly sprayed the fluid from the huge syringe. Easily, drenching her tiny naked victim with the entire contents of the plastic cylinder. Rachel followed suit, and with a quick blast of pressure, Tim and Spooky were both quickly soaked down with the sterile substance,... left lying within a clear puddle of cold fluid and shivering in a fetal position on the cool plastic table top.


.....



Dr. Harris casually reached down and gathered up the three, small piles, of discarded clothing; hastily tossing the miniature uniforms into a red plastic container; a 'bio-hazard' bag, that hung next to the wall.

Shifting her wide set hips, the giantess doctor turned away, swaying gently in a side stepping glide, she silently floated through space,... stepping over to a large sink cabinet. She opened it up to find a small set of digital scales.

Removing the scale from the cabinet, she turned back to the table and smiled,...


"Now then,...girls? - we just need to get our 'little subjects', weighed-in, and then we can take them down to the Infirmary",

Nonchalantly, the silver-haired giantess bent over; placing the scales down onto a narrow bench seat, just below the edge of the gigantic examination platform.


Standing back up to her incredible, full height, Doctor Elizabeths sweeping right hand, suddenly reached out to grab tiny Jack around the waist. He held his breath, as she carefully pinched her cool fingertips around his bare hips and gingerly gripped up his miniature little figure.

Lifting him up, and slowly taking him within her grasp, she carefully cupped both palms around his shivering little body and held him up before her grimacing smile.

"Alright, my tiny, little pet. Let's see how much you weigh,... couldn't be much little guy,... I've held boiled eggs that are heavier than you are".

Jack was slowly lowered down to just above her knee's; the end of her white skirt curtaining around the smooth nylon covered legs, fluttering out, as she bent forward to place her little naked patient down onto the scale.

Softly released onto a round steel table, the red-lighted display panel just above his head, read the weight of his tiny naked body...

"52 grams. ~ soaking wet! ", she exclaimed!

"My goodness,... one-tenth of a pound. Talk about 'feather-weights', hee hee...", Doctor Elizabeth jokingly said.

Curling her fingers around his entire body, she scooped him up again, and lifted him back up to her breast height,... casually holding him inside her warm palm, just beneath her bosom, she stood above the table, watching, as Amber placed Spooky down onto the scale,...

"48 Grams,... wow, he's even 'smaller!", she announced.

Tim was next, as the giant brunet Rachel, squeezed him up and swiftly set him down to get his weight. He was awkwardly dropped onto his bare butt in the center of the platform,...

"53 Grams,... mine's the 'Biggest!", she said with a hungry, playful smirk.

With all three of the tiny men securely grasp within their hands, the three giant females wisked them around the room as they walked around the table. Effortlessly carrying them within their conforming hands like little pets,... snuggled up tightly within their warm grasp, tucking them against the front of their gigantic lab coats,...temporarily, blocking out the sight of the gigantic world beyond.



.....



What seemed like an eternity,... passed quickly, they were carried out of the bright whiteness of the examination room and taken into an entirely different area of the hospital. The floating ride inside their enveloping hands, concealing them from sight, took them deeper into the bowels of the enormous labyrinth of the gigantic research facility.

Disorientated by the elevator ride, and the constant grasping of giant-sized, feminine fingers; the three miniature, male prisoners, were carried down through vast corridors and long, lengthy halls...

For them, it was as if they had been, (yet again,...) taken into another world; a secret world, hidden within the gigantic hospital; built beneath the structure, its existence only known to the giants that worked inside their government.

Entering another room, Jack peeked through the narrow space between the giant doctors fingers. His stomach churned, as he was abruptly swept around in a half circle, swiftly shifted around, as the giantess quickly turned to close an enormous door,...

Still peering through the narrow space, he noticed that the two other giantess' had already stepped inside the room and were waiting next to another huge table. The grasp of his enormous captress, slightly loosened, as she finally stopped walking and stopped next to the table.


"Here we 'are' girls,... 'The, 'famous' ~ Inseminary Infirmary'!", the giantess Doctor announced.


The giant doctors huge hand, slowly unveiled; gradually opening out to display her tiny subject to the other two giantess,...

She carefully held little Jack up higher, allowing everyone to easily see him, she held him out as if she were about to toss him up into the air!

"This is going to be so fascinating,... so much, 'easier' to work with.", she whispered with excitement.

Holding little Jack up high in front of her, she closely examined his tiny form and smiled with a delighted look of complete fascination.

Amber smiled sexily, while looking down at her tiny naked pet; Spooky trembled within her cupped palm, as she whispered above him,


"Are we going to collect any samples today, Dr. Harris?", she haughtily whispered.


"Not today, Amber. They need to be throughly checked out first. Several more tests, and then we want to make sure that their samples will be healthy enough for our uses. The blood tests will be done this evening, after we get them to eat some protein-filled snacks,... and then, fix them up some place to keep them safe and secure.", Doctor Harris explained.


Rachel held Tim up closely to her face. She licked her lips, and smiled,...

"This one can stay with me,... I'll take him home with me tonight. He's just so yummy! I don't want to let him go!", she excitedly raised her voice!

"Sorry Rach,... he'll have to be kept here for a while, until we finish up with the testing", Dr. Harris told her.

"Ole' alright,... but, I still think he's just the yummiest!", she cooed,... licking her lips with a hungry smirk of desire.

Squeezing him tighter, she pressed her thumb into the narrow space between his thighs and firmly squeezed his miniature junk.



.....



Dr.Harris gently released tiny Jack down in front of her onto the table. She turned toward the others and expectantly pointed toward the table top,...

"Put them down now girls. I know it feels, 'So nice', just to hold them, but,.. we have to get on with our work. There are a lot of desparate ladies out there, that are just 'dying' to get pregnant, and these little guys are going to have to whipped into shape!", she smiled as she cleared her throat.


"A very 'rigorous' physical exercise routine, followed by a steady workout program for several weeks should prepare them for a steady supply of fresh semen", she explained.


"They'll need to produce a daily sample, for at least a month, before we can actually use it to inseminate any of our female patients", she calmly told them.


Amber reluctantly released Spooky onto the table. She protectively held her cupped palms enclosed around his tiny naked form. He dropped to his knees and bowed his head,...

The sight of her incredible, towering figure, created an arrousal deep inside him that both excited,.. and, humiliated him at the same time.

Tim was relieved to finally be set free of Rachels clammy palms,... her moist, sweaty hands, had kept him soaking wet; not allowing him to dry off, since she had sprayed him down with the syringe.

Jack knelt down before the giantess doctor, he looked all around the room. The walls were lined with a row of locked cages. Several miniature sized pieces of furniture were sitting on a shelf next to that,... and a strange looking device that appeared to be some type of harness...


... attached to a neck yoke, it hung from black leather straps, that looked like something from a domination sex video!




*

End Notes:

Next, we'll see what's happening at Marie's place!  ;`)

Home~Sweet~Home by wildcatman
Author's Notes:

Cary and Ajet are captured and taken home with Marie. 

 

Home~Sweet~Home





Suddenly, and without warning, the entire ceiling of the 'giant-sized', black leather purse, abruptly burst open....filling the dark space inside with a mind-numbing ripping sound; the heavy metal teeth in the zipper, shearing across the top with a course, grating vibration!
The intense outside light, pouring into the cramped space inside; allowing the miniature-sized captives to suddenly see their cluttered surroundings.

Trapped within the humid, musty bag, clinging to a giant-sized hair brush, longer than his body; Ajet looked up into the opening at the top of the gigantic girl's purse. He felt his world spin around, as the huge bag was awkwardly shifted and turned completely around!

Two, pink, plastic bottles, half his height, rolled together across the floor, settling next to another hair brush that had obviously been used,... a tangle of shiny black hair, trapped within the sharp, foot long bristles; a webbing of twisted course strands, gathered deeply and embedded within the depths of the giant brush,...it appeared like shiny black cables, all tangled and compacted within the body of the over-sized brush.

Emptie gum wrappers, and other small pieces of forgotten candy wrappers, wadded and squashed up,... the scattered mess felt like they were in the midst of some strange purgatory...



Cary held tightly to the edge of a large plastic make-up case; so large, that he could easily grip the hinges, like handles, and he had to use the large object to steady himself during the bouncing, rough ride that he and his hapless comrade had just endured.

A large shadow passed overhead, as the 'grinding/rubbing' sound of the outside bottom of the purse, scooted in a circle across the surface in which it sat,.... abruptly stopping,...
"Okay,..Little guys. Here we 'Are',... 'Home~Sweet~Home'", in a sing-song manner, the giant girls whispering voice came down upon them.

The size of the huge purse was 'nothing' to the giantess; grasping the top edges of the opening and roughly pulling them apart,... widening out the space, creating an opening that suddenly squashed down the tall sidewalls,... crushing, and pushing them down at the same time...

...light flooded in all around them, as they suddenly found themselves staring up at the gigantic female being that loomed above them; her sheer size, towering like an enormous, living statue; their giant captress, filling the brightly lit sky, seemingly to grow even larger as their straining eyes slowly adjusted to the intensity within the brilliant room.


Looking up, her long, shiny black hair, sparkling in the light; her shimmering eyes, filled with wonder. Her pretty features so large and oversized, they didn't even seem to notice the darkened patch of skin on her right cheek,... the blushing birthmark that she was so ashamed of,..... she peered down upon them like insignificant little bugs, her dimples highlighting the sides of her smiling mouth.

Exsposing her tiny sized passengers to the light of her bedroom, her warm smile slowly fading away, as she lowered her huge face down closer,...

"It's alright now, don't be afraid.", looking down at the two of them. "Your safe now, nothing can harm you in here.", she whispered softly.

Her hot, steamy breath, suddenly filling the cramped pocket of space around them; her giant mouth, exhausting an enormous amount of minty fresh scent that instantly sent a delicious flow of foggy warmth swirling all around them,...

Her large voice directly above, "I'm Marie,... and this is my room. Come on out and take a look around."

In an amplified rush, her breath filling the open pit of the leather bag; the soft tone penetrating the air,...

"I have something that I'd like to show you.", she whispered.

Her feminine voice sending out an overwhelming resonance,...

"Come on,... don't be 'scaredy cats',... I don't 'bite',...", she teased.


Softly giggling, she slowly began lowering herself down; the giantess Marie's, 'unseen' lower half, sank into the floor below. Gradually slipping below the level of the purse, her huge face dominating their entire view. Blushing with a rush of pink, she seemed to be resting her lower body down onto something below their level.

Soft music eminated from somewhere in the vast distance, it seemed to be miles away; muted and muffled with unknown buffers that nearly contained the powerful volume. Although, it became somewhat louder as the giantess moved her massive lower-body down beneath their elevation.

Ajet was simply amazed by the astonishing size of everything around him. He was clearly terrified, but he couldn't help himself from climbing out of the cramped space within the cluttered leather purse.

Cary hesitated, trembling with overwhelming fear, he slowly got to his feet; the thought of remaining inside the giant-sized purse any longer, made him gather up his wits; after watching Ajet climb free of the entrapment, he drew in a deep breath and tried to refocus his mind on what was happening around him,...

... the sweet scent of the giant girl's heated breath, still swirling inside his head,... he swallowed hard, tasting it, inside his mouth,... he licked his lips and held his breath; carefully stepping over a huge, cinnamon flavored lipstick cylinder, he awkwardly climbed out behind his partner and stood up to look around.


From his viewpoint on the massive bed, he could see a large cardboard box sat in the center of a wooden table. The top was covered with a tan colored towel. A vanity sat against the opposite wall, cluttered with all sorts of small bottles and colorful plastic objects.


.....


With both of her tiny captives finally free of her purse, Marie quickly reached up and took the open bag down off of the foot of her bed. She dropped it on the floor next to her feet and casually kicked it underneath the edge.

Folding her bare legs under her, she squatted next to the side, gleefully watching her tiny sized visitors; 'minutely' examining their surprised reactions while standing so small, on the smooth surface of her gigantic, patchwork quilt...

Wearing only a faded pair of cut-off blue jeans and an extremely tight sleeveless T-shirt , the well worn fabric was nearly see-thru,... the tattered holes in the short-shorts,...revealing the bikini panties underneath; the dark blue color,... contrasting against the pale, white skin, of her long, smooth legs... Marie knelt at the foot of her bed and delighted in the sight of her miniature little friends,...


She crossed her ankles, and sat on her feet. Squeezing her thighs together, she felt something stirring inside her,... her spine tingled; she felt a sudden spasm, tightening her lower body. She held her breath as she watched the miniature men exploring the top of her bed...


The first one to climb out of the purse seemed to be very surprised; by the looks on his face, he acted as if he was completely amazed by what he saw,...especially, as she picked up the giant purse and effortlessly removed it from the huge bed.


Marie wanted to reach out and grab him,... but, resisting the temptation, she just lowered her chin down onto the edge of the mattress and silently watched him...

The second one, stopped near the stitching in one of the large squares in the quilt. He seemed to be drawn to the intricate design in the stitching,... he marveled at the gigantic quilt and stood dumbfounded by it's sheer size...

Marie giggled,... she just, found them so adorable, that she couldn't help herself from laughing at their quaint little statures,... they appeared like 'living Action Figure's', tentively stepping around on her bed as if they were walking on a mine field.

As she quietly continued to watch them, Marie suddenly noticed something. She sniffed the air, and found that the two little men were covered in something that had quite an offensive odour,... looking closer, she could barely see that both of their miniature uniforms were covered in splattered blood, and filthy smears of dirty grime!

Pinching her nose firmly between finger and thumb, she rose up higher on her knees and grumbled,... clearing her throat,... to get their attention,...she spoke down to them with an authoritative tone,...

"Ah-Um',... you two need a GOOD bath.", she whispered. Rising up higher, she loomed above them like an accusing mother, "Who would like to go first?".


She only paused briefly,... to make them feel as if they actually had a choice in the matter.


Quickly reaching down, she grabbed the closest one to her,... he squirmed around within her fist as she swiftly picked him up and lifted him closer to her face,...

.... sniffing him, Marie wrinkled her nose and turned her face away,... suddenly standing up, she turned back toward the stranded little man still standing mutely on the huge bed, appearing like a tiny, 'plastic groom', standing alone on an enormous wedding cake.



"You stay there Now,... we'll just be a minute. I'll be back for you after your little buddy here gets his bath", she firmly told him.


"Oh,... and, if my 'mother' comes in here, don't let her see you, alright?", she whispered quietly.


Pointing toward her pillow at the other end of the bed, she gestered with her eyes,... "Just hide behind the pillow till I get back,...".



.....


Cary stood nervously watching, as the giantess Marie's demin-clad derriere'; shifting from side to-side, as she swiftly exited her huge bedroom doorway,... carrying his helpless comrade inside her tightly enclosed fist. Holding him as effortlessly, as one would carry a piece of ripe fruit!

The music swelled louder as she opened up her bedroom door,... he was easily able to discern that the music was coming from the next room... the volume, was once again muted, as the giantess closed the door behind her.


Cary silently stepped across the monstrous bed. Walking in his boots, he counted the steps from the foot of the bed, up to the head,... 38, 39,... 40, 41, 'forty-two'...- he stopped next to her enormous pillow.


"Forty two, times two,...", he thought. "Eighty four feet!", and it was a single bed! She must stand at 'fifty',... or sixty-feet tall!... he quickly figured...


Converting his rough measurement,.. he instantly figured that, to 'Her',... he was apparently only about six inches tall!


...not even as big as a Barbie Doll! Hell, a Barbie was nearly fifteen feet tall, compared to HIM!

He smelled his shirt sleeve,... it did stink; the giant Rat that they had killed underneath the dumpster, had left it's rancid stench all over him. He looked behind the giantess' pillow, the soft mountain of clean fabric lay crumpled before him,... larger than a small house, he could smell the aroma of the giant girl's hair; it smelled of a sweet, flowery fragrance that nearly drown out the rat's odour,... almost...

Suddenly, the music became louder,... Cary quickly glanced over his shoulder. He expected to see the giant girl,... returning with his comrade, but, it wasn't her...

Standing just inside of the slightly opened bedroom door, a towering blonde giantess stood; barely dressed, in a skimpy see-thur nightie,... her sheer nylon panties instantly catching his eye...

Her middle-aged figure, sporting a wide set of hips and a very shapely set of powerful looking legs,.. taking his breath away, as she tentively stepped further inside and began glancing around the entire room.

Towering above the plain of outspreading patchwork, her shadow spreading wider as she moved closer,...

Quickly scanning her blue-grey eyes all across the surface of the bed, the determined look on her inqisitive face, sent a sudden fear throughout Cary's whole body!

He froze! Standing perfectly still,... petrified of the gigantic woman, his heart racing...


"Don't let my 'Mother' see You!", Marie's words repeated inside his head.

Standing slightly shorter than Marie; her slightly mussed, blonde mane, scattered about her head encircling her face; prowling,... drifting closer, slipping inside the room, quietly padding her naked soles firmly on the smooth floor,...stepping sideways and closing the door.
She seemed to be searching for something,... as it suddenly dawned on him,... That, 'He', was, what she was searching for!

Her large breasts, struggled to stay within the tightly fitted nightie. The sheer material allowing a slightly fuzzy impression of the massive globes trapped beneath,...

Her deadly-looking, red-painted fingernails, swirled across her thighs as she casually stroked her fingertips over the creamy-soft flesh of her legs,...

Her blue eye's suddenly widened,... her blonde brows, arching up with surprise, she stepped closer and dominantly placed her hands upon her wide, sweeping hip's...


"Hi There,.. littleguy!", she blerted out. "What cha' doin'?"


Her pantie-clad groin floating on full display directly above him; a slight crease in the center of the tightly encased pussy mound, revealing an enormous camel-toe. A darkened color of dampness,... a moist stain of slippery juices...trapped within the mild wedgie of her huge nylon crotch panel.

Dominantly looming over him, she stood with a teasing smirk, "M,mm another little man!"
Purring like an enormous house cat, she seemed to gradually enlarge even more! Her gigantic size completely filling his entire view,...

The sight of her magnificent thighs, seperating, and maneuvering closer,... her incredible figure growing taller and taller,... her glorious female form completely overtaking him!

Her massive breasts gently heaving, they bounced slightly, as she knelt down on her left knee and lowered herself down. Her right hand slowly reaching out,... lazily, pointing her index finger toward him, it began slowly tracing small, gentle circles,... around, and around, and around,...

The bright red fingernail, as sharp as a blade, and as large as a small desktop; swirling around before him like a large, circling bird.

Cary couldn't move; as the sharp- red- fingernail, spiraled towards him. Circling playfully, the blonde giantess smiled wider, amused at how simple it was to draw his attention. She continued to mesmerize her tiny subject,... with just a single fingertip.

Suddenly her hand moved with lightning speed, her giant fingers swiftly striking toward him; snapping up around his shoulders, and snatching him up off of the bed in one fell swoop!


"Ahhh!", Cary screamed out in shock, as he was suddenly enveloped within her over-powering grasp!

Trapped inside her huge crushing fingers, he suddenly found himself within just a few feet of the tip of her nose!

Her huge eye's consuming him completely; her giant face within arms reach! He struggled wildly inside her crushing fingers. The tight, vise-like, entrapment, pinning his arms down and crushing his legs tightly together,...


"Let me go!", he cried out!


Her hot breath washed across him. The overpowering scent of alcohol and cigarettes blended in with a sweet scented parfume,

"Aww,.. so cute.", she whispered.

Mocking him, she squeezed tighter and giggled, "lemme go,... lemme go".

Standing back up, the giant blonde took him up, with her,... suddenly, elevating him up into the heights of the bedroom, holding him at her breast level; Cary trembled within her grasp, struggling to free his hands from inside her tightly wrapped fist.


Her smirking expression, gleefully tormenting him,... she chuckled at his futile attempts to break free.


"I've GOT you, Now!", she delightfully teased him.

Squeezing her fingers even tighter!

"Don't worry little man. I'm not going to 'eat' you,... yet!", she teased, her smiling eyes, filling with watery tears of overwhelming delight,...


Her face blushing, a flush of arrousal turning her mild complection a deeper shade of pink. Her bullet-shaped nipples, engorged and enlarging, poking through the thin, nylon material of her low-cut nightie,... stabbing the see-thru nylon and threatening to tear it apart!


"What's that,... smell?", she whispered.


Loosening her grasp, she held him up closely to her face and sniffed him,...

"Ew-ah,,,, It's YOU.", she exclaimed. Suddenly repulsed by her tiny captives nasty aroma,

"You STINK!", she blerted out. "Phew!"

Swiftly pulling away and quickly lowering down,... Cary felt his stomach churn, as he was suddenly dropping back down to her waist level. Falling from her hand, as her encompassing fingers released; he fell from about four feet; (only a few inches, on Jane's scale) landing awkwardly back onto the patchwork quilt, he flopped down on his butt and scrambled backward away from the enormous blonde bimbo.

Towering above him next to the edge of the huge bed, she stepped backward,

"Shoo,... let's find something to mask that stinch!", she blerted out!

Turning away, and stepping quickly to her daughters vanity, the giant blonde searched through some small bottles,...turning her backside toward him, while bending over the make-up table, her g-string slipping deeper between the firm, narrow valley of her fully displayed rump,...

the tight muscular glutes flexing tight,...so large and shapely and smooth, clinching,... with an unimaginable vise-like force.

Cary trembled at the sheer size of her magnificent ass. It was easily large enough to crush him flat if she were to actually sit down upon him!

Turning back to the cowering little soldier, she smiled and held the bottle up with her index finger gingerly triggering the nozzel,... bending forward, in a sneaky fashion... her cleavage gapping just beneath,... myschievously , she padded her barefeet across the floor; quickly bearing down on her miniature playmate.

Just as she was about to mist him down,... her attention was surprisingly distracted by Marie's unexpected return,...

"Stop It,... leave 'em alone!", her sudden outburst causing the giant blonde to swiftly stand up straight, and turn away from her tiny victim,


"Oh Honey, I was only,... um,.. trying to...", Jane mumbled.


"I told you not to come in here and tease them anymore. And, every chance you get,.. you sneak in here and bother them!", Marie yelled!


"Just,... Get OUT!", she screamed!


Jane dropped her head and stepped backward toward the bed, "I'm sorry,.. Baby, but,... you do have 'four' of them,... let me have 'one' of them, and I'll leave the others alone; I Promise!"


Cary was suddenly shifted around, as the enormous blonde swiftly sat down on the bed!


"Oh, alright Mom. You can 'Have', ... one of them!", Marie reluctantly told her.


"Which one do you want?", she said, lowering her voice in defeat.



"Let me see 'that' one,...is he all clean?", she asked, standing back up again and stepping silently toward her daughter.




*
End Notes:

Oh No,  which one will Jane select, as her own, personal plaything,...

... poor guy,  he has no idea what he is about to become...

 

'Jane Get's a New Toy' by wildcatman
Author's Notes:

Jane is simply delighted to finally have a tinie, of her very own,... she will have to train him first though,.. he's just a bit shy of her...

 

______________________________________________________________________

'Jane get's a New Toy'


Cary frantically ran across the wide, patch-work expanse,... the frumpled quilt that spread out all around him; scampering over the huge bed, as the giantess blonde, Jane, swiftly stood up.

The immense womans enormous size caused the whole world to shake,... he dove toward the pillow and wriggled underneath the edge. The huge bed rocked around and shook, as her tremendous weight, :while suddenly lifting up:, created an awkward, quaking motion.

He could hear the two giant females talking,... Marie had offered up one of the helpless little men to her mother,... as a pet, or to do with a she pleased,.. just giving him to her, like an insignificant possession.

He was surprised to hear her say that she had 'Four',... little prisoners?

Who were they? Could it be that, his other shipmates had escaped and been captured by this girl giant?

Just what did she, and her luscious mother, Jane, plan on doing with all of them?

Cary had never before felt so helpless. He peeked around the side of the huge pillow and saw his terrified fellow soldier, Ajet, being carefully 'examined' by the half naked, giant mother; she had taken his naked body up within her cool fingers, removing him from her daughter's still wet hand's, gripping his wrists, and ankles, tightly between her giant thumb and fingers,...

... spreading his leg's and wallowing him around within her open palm like a kitten playing with a struggling baby bird!

...the bright-red nail polish that coated the giantess's sharp nails, swirling around Ajet's miniature figure, each nail, large enough to easily disembowel his tiny body.


Realizing, that there was very little chance to escape from these two giantesses, Cary felt his heart sinking, as he slid deeper beneath the gigantic pillow.

Thinking ahead, he knew that he was going to be next, to get a 'bath',... and, he knew that he still had his 'Zippo'. Not wanting to lose it, he suddenly paniced,....He had to hide it.... somewhere?

He crawled deeper underneath the massive pillow and continued to wiggle beneath it, until he reached the otherside,... the tight fabric of the bedsheet, tucked over the monstrous mattress, met with the pillow case at the head of the bed.

He pulled out his tiny weapon and looked down over the edge of the cliff-like mattress,...

...pondering the fall, he figured that it would drop to the floor underneath the bed, and he could possibly retrieve it later, if he was given the chance,...Although, knowing that he would soon be stripped of his clothes, he thought about the sound as the gun hit the hardwood floor.

He quickly took off his boots and socks. He stuffed the gun into a sock, and took the other sock and doubling it over, he pulled it tightly overtop of the gun, Both socks should protect it from the fall...he hoped,... Lastly, he stuffed his buck knife into the tightly wrapped socks and held the precious package just over the edge...


Cary knew he didn't have much time,... he also knew that this was his only chance to hide it from these giant women. He reluctantly released the gun and let it fall down through the canyon-like crevase between the wall and the head of the giantess's bed.


He had just enough time to hear it hit the floor far below, before he heard the voice of his enormous captress,...


"Alright,... you can come out now,... littleman? ... Where did you Go?", Marie's excited tone announcing above.



.....



Ajet squirmed around within the giant blondes large, manipulating, fingertips. Her huge face overshadowing her open palms; giggling like a childish little girl, she held him trapped between her hands, holding him within the cupped platform, just a few feet away from her curious, blue eyes...


"Let me go!", he screamed up at her enormous face. "Put Me Down!"

Held just in front of the deep, low-cut blouse, revealing the magnificent valley between her massive breast's; the deep wall of creamy flesh between the large, gigantic mammaries creating an open space, easily large enough for Ajet to fall into, ... surely, becoming trapped inside the warm hollow of her open cleavage,...


"Eww,... he sounds so 'Commanding', for such a tiny, little runt,...", Jane's whisper drifted through her slippery lip's. "Don't take that tone with me, littleman. I could pop you into my mouth and chew you up like a raw shrimp!"


Her teasing finger appeared just above his head, "You're MINE Now!"


Brushing her fingertip across his chest, Jane pressed down upon his lower stomach and pinned him down in the center of her palm.

Holding his back firmly against her soft palm, she slowly enclosed her fingers around his miniature figure and gradually swallowed him up inside her grasping fist.

"I'll guess this one will do,... he's 'Spunky',... and, I like 'That'. I think I'll keep him."


Ajet heard her words drifting above his head, although, he did't quite understand what she was referring to,...

He felt her powerful fingers enclosing around his entire body; suddenly, he just stopped resisting. He couldn't break free of the blonde giantess's fist,... it was no use. She was taking him with her as easily as a little girl could carry a Ken Doll!

"Alright Mom,...now take him,... and get out of my room. And, you better be careful with him, because I'm not giving you any of the others!", Marie told her.


Ajet's stomach churned, as the enormous woman spun around in a half circle; she lowered her hand down to her waist, tightening her grasp and casually walking toward the door,...


"Oh, Marie,.. I'm going to be 'extra' careful' with this one! He's going to be my favorite little toy!", the haughty blonde said, as her tremendous barefeet padded toward the doorway.


The cooler air of the huge hallway swept past, ruffling his quickly drying hair,... thrust through the fleeting space of the enormous, canyon-like hall; he caught his right foot against the inside of her inner-palm and tried to brace himself,... awkwardly wriggling within the warmth of her giant fist.

.....

After getting, 'the' most, thorough,... bath, of his entire life; Marie's large, slender fingers had swiftly scoured every square milimeter of his miniature figure,... Lathering him up, and hastily rinsing him underneath the scorching hot water faucet in the pool-sized, bathroom sink... his naked body now felt like he had been run through a meat tenderizer!

... moreover, Marie had coated his entire body with an enormous amount of some type of softening lotion,... a highly fragrant slathering of cold, creamy, slippery paste; he felt like he had shrunk down even 'smaller'...as the slowly drying cream started to absorb into his skin.

.....


The music quickly became louder, as the giantess blonde returned to her couch and flopped down; tossing her bare feet up into the middle of the huge cushions, she sank into the soft padding and settled herself into her favorite spot,...

Bringing both hands up before her face, she giggled, wriggling her ass into the soft cushion and playfully enclosing her fingertips around her new 'plaything',...

Gently squashing her palms around him and holding him just a few feet above her massive bosom, Jane worked her huge fingers over his tiny nakedness,... feeling every, little, part of his tiny form,... she wrestled him around playfully, forcing him into a spread eagle, casually pushing her pinkie finger between his tight cheek's,... stabbing her bright-red fingernail deeply into his tiny ass!

"Oop's, -'hee-hee' ", she playfully giggled.

Covering his entire face with her pressing thumbpad, ... she easily muffled-out his terrified screaming...


Grasping his tiny ankles between thumb and finger, she used her pinkie, to capture his other leg, and,... holding him trapped within her single, left hand,... she continued using the pinkie finger of her right hand, to defile him...

.... a deep chuckle vibrated within her clevage; a rumbling, quaking sound of feminine thunder; her laughter reverberating all around her tiny subject.


Ajet felt the wide tip of the sharp nail scraping the tender skin of his inner thighs,... the rounded fingertip, pressing hard against his balls, nearly crushing them, as the powerful, giant, pinkie finger, plunged into his clenching behind, pumping like an enormous fallace,...

Although, her giant finger was much too large to penetrate him, she still continued to press harder and harder,... enjoying the fact that she could so easily dominate this little, tiny man.

Reacting with false concern, lifting up an eyebrow,... she purred with arrousal in a deep rumbling vibration...


"M'mmm, so sorry,.. littleguy. I must have gotten a bit carried away there!", she snickered.

Swiftly stopping the casual rape,... she easily released her miniature pet, allowing him to sit naked inside the center of her extremely warm palm,

"God,... you're just so,... Cute!", she suddenly said.

Her billboard sized face looming just above,... so incredibly large, it seemed like some 'strange' nightmare, being so close to the giantess' face!

Smiling wider, revealing her glistening teeth, she patted him on the top of the head with her fingertip; giggling, like an obsessed adolescent...she shook like a quaking mountain!

Suddenly, he was turned around, held closer to her chest,...her hand tilted upward, throwing him off balance,...


"Whoop's!", she playfully whispered.


Casually dropping him; Ajet's tiny, naked body, suddenly plopped down into her wide open cleavage. His now solid erection, bobbing around, he fumbled to grab onto anything, as he fell into the heated tunnel of warm flesh,... he threw out his hands to catch himself, as he precariously tumbled down into the warm nylon entrapment.

The soft, heated skin, like a slippery slide of moist warmth, with a fine dew of sticky perspiration, he slid down into the hot space and found himself trapped,...

The dimly lit space inside her bosom, so soft and warm; suddenly covered by a thin rooftop of screen-like nylon; he tumbled down into the heated space and flopped around like a trapped minnow stuck between two massive globes!

The heavy thudding sound of her massive heart beat resounded within the floor of her canyon-like chest wall. Her voice,... rumbled.

A distorted vibration. "Ew-ah,... yes."

"Umm,... ahhh.", the thunderous sound shook beneath his tiny hands.

"Oh,.... that tickles!"

"Hee heee,... M'mm so tiny,... I love it!", she erupted from above.

Suddenly shifting her shoulders, working her whole upper-torso, her mighty breasts began to rock around. Silently bouncing, and wobbling around; the tremendous walls of her magnificent mammarie's began to bang together,... crushing, and bouncing against each other!

Slamming against him, the huge walls of breast flesh, hammered together and beat against his miniature naked form,...

"Oh,... Ha ha ha,... hee-hee-hee ", she erupted.

Ajet screamed out in panic! He was suddenly swallowed up between Jane's gigantic boobs! The giant woman's laughter booming all around him, he felt like he was about to become crushed within the suffocating walls of her magnificent female orbs!

His breath forced from his lungs as he became stuck between the velvet, vise-like, walls! He clawed and punched at the soft flesh,... his resistance, had little effect; her massive laughter resounded from above,...


"Eww,... stop it. That Tickles!", she thundered out!

His body was suddenly squashed tightly between the soft embrace. The massive walls firmly pressed together,... a powerful force of pressure suddenly swallowed his entire body and squeezed firmly together!


"Ha, ha ha ha,.... stop wriggling! I can't 'stand' IT!", she erupted!


.....


After what seemed like an eternity ,... Ajet's sweat-covered, naked figure, was roughly pulled free of the hot embrace; unceremoniously, removed from the giant woman's sweat coated cleavage.

Pinched up, between her giant index finger and thumb; his tiny, twig-like ankle, trapped tightly between her giant fingers; swinging around above her naked breasts, upside down and twirling around, he swung his arms and desparately tried to right himself,...

Her laughter now much louder,... she giggled at his futile struggling.

"God,... you're just the right size,... I'm going to 'do things' to you, that will probably drive you crazy!", she snickered.


"Please,... stop this!", Ajet screamed!


"What's wrong with you?", he yelled out!... "You nearly smothered ME!", while spinning around...


Still flapping his arms and kicking his free leg, swinging around just above her mountainous breasts!

"What's wrong with,.. 'ME?'", she retorted, a sudden change in her exspression sent a shock-wave throughout his dangling frame.

Her free hand, cupped just below him, suddenly expanding and rising up to catch him, as she flattened out her palm,... dropping him, he roughly plopped into the center of her open hand and felt the over-sized fingers swiftly envelope his tiny form,...

"What's 'Wrong',... with ME?", she repeated,... "What's wrong with YOU?", she roared!

"You little brat!", she squeezed tighter; her fingers enclosing firmly, all around him!

Her large brow furrowing, drawing up, and wrinkling; her glairing blue-eye's scouring his tiny face,...

"I don't think you know who you're talking to!", she growled.

"You,... YOU, You,... little, piece of,... eww, I'm gonna teach you how to 'behave' around a goddesss, Little MAN!"


Ajet was suddenly released... dropping like a rock; he fell straight down onto the cushion of the gigantic couch! He bounced up and dropped back down, flopping around between her massive inner-thighs,...

The leather-cushion springing him around upon impact, he flounced around like a pinball stuck between two soft bumpers!

Looking up to her massive blue panties, the moist crotch panel, filling the space between her creamy soft thighs.

Down on all fours, he quickly stood up and started to back away,... he only moved slightly before the massive walls of her mighty legs suddenly snapped together, enclosing around him and squashing him up tightly!

... with just his head free, he looked up at her mighty pussy!


The huge, soaking wett camel-toe,... looming directly in front of him, the dark blue panties, much darker in the folded seam; trapped inside the mighty lips; the smell of her enormous feminine odour, eminating from the tremendous wall of glorious, gigantic pussy!

Ajet yelled at the top of his lungs!


"Noooo, Please,... I'm Sorry! I didn't mean it!", he cried out!


His tiny face, the size of a grape,... trapped between the gigantic woman's, meaty thighs. Jane sneered down at him, and casually flexed her leg muscles,...


....forcing the air from his lungs, she pumped her thighs like a pair of powerful pistons,... playfully, enjoying the fact that she could so effortlessly, smother this tiny, little man!

"What's THAT,... I didn't quite, Catch That?", she teased. "Did you say, Something?"

Ajet gasped for air between her crushing scissor-hold,... he quickly managed to grab a quick breath, and yelled out as loud as he could,...

Yelling up above her gigantic crotch,... past her over-flowing belly,( a slight pooch, that mildly expanded beyond her waist-line) over her incredible twin-globes; flanking her down-turned face, her glairing blue-eye's,... peircing, and cold,... staring down upon him like an enormous pair of beaming spot-lights!


"I Said, I'M SORRY!"

He yelled out, across her immense figure, hoping that his tiny voice would reach her ears, so high above. Her overbearing being,...looming above; her eye's glimmering with a slight twinkle, she seemed to be concidering his fate...her massive body, looming so large above him!

"Oh,... *sorry*, doesn't CUT IT, Littleman. You'll have to do much more than 'that!", she spitefully hissed - whispering down between her legs,...

"Show Me.", she mouthed. "Show me, how *sorry* you ARE!"


Her legs slowly released his trapped figure. The sticky, gigantic wall of female thighs parted, seperating slightly. Allowing him just enough space to stand up between the wall-like opening between her gigantic legs.

Left standing like a tiny-sized, 'Samson', trapped between her massive 'pillar-like' legs; a small, diamond-shaped hole created just in front of her giant pantie-covered pussy; ( the thighs coming together around him- enclosing behind him, surrounding him within her heavy thigh muscles) he carefully pressed his hands against the living walls, reluctantly bracing himself from being crushed alive.

Jane smiled. Her teeth glistening between her parted lips; she chuckled softly, and closed her thighs together,... squishing her tiny pet between her thighs once more,...


"You better hurry up, and 'Show Me', littleone,... I'm not getting any younger here!", she blerted out with a sour tone!


Ajet frantically scrambled up between her mighty thighs,... the moment that she seperated the massive wall-like muscles; he swiftly squeezed himself between the meaty walls, and wriggled himself closer to her incredible, giant pussy.


He didn't quite know where to start,... but, he knew that he had to do something,... and, he had to do it now!

She was staring down at him impatiently,... folding her arms under her gigantic breasts, she released a long, slow breath,...


"I'm Waiting,....", she said. Scoffing with frustation,... the giant blonde began to twitch her left foot,... sending a wobbling tremor throughout the entire couch.

Rocking the whole world around him,.. Ajet squirmed through the tight space between her soft, sweltering thighs, working his way right up to the tight, heated space; Jane's gigantic, wett pussy enlarging before him, his head swirling with an intoxacating blurriness,....his head filled with her arrousing musk,... he quickly began to rub the wet material,... the thick, blue panties, that tightly covered her magnificent womanhood!

Using both of his hands, the tiny, naked man, began to stroke the entire length of each elongated mass of female flesh,... the outer lips, that highlighted the giantess' engorged camel-toe...swollen, and releasing an intense, highly fragrant, heat; the gigantic pussy slowly becoming visible beneath the soaking wett pantie material.

The thick, heady, aroma, filling the air; his lungs burning from the strong, sweltering, twang. He caught his breath and held it, trembling; he shook with uncontrollable fear!

Just the thought, of being crushed alive by this magnificent bimbo scared the living hell out of him!


.....

His scattered mind drifted,... his entire life started to flash before his eye's!

Suddenly, he was back in high school. Dating his first crush, Debra Ann Singleton. She was his first, the first of many,... but all the same, Debbie was his first,... and, it was if he was right there, back there in the back-seat of his Ford Pinto, parked at the lake... June 2nd, 1987.


Her dark blue pantie's, tightly fitted around her. Ajet worked his lip's over the wet cotton; kissing the darker patch of pantie crotch,... tasting the arrousal of her female form, he trembled at the sight of her perfect body,...

Debra was the head cheerleader,... and Ajet couldn't believe that he was about to get into her panties!


She slid her fingers down into the edge of her crotch panel and slipped the covering aside,...


.....***.....



"Ugh,... COME ON, Litteman,... Get. In. There!", Jane's thunderous voice suddenly jerked him back into the present moment!



"Use that perfect little, tiny, mouth and suck on my clitty!", she purred.


Her tremendous voice rumbling throughout his entire body! Her haughty tone washing down over him,...

The startling red color of her giant fingernails suddenly appearing before him,... reaching down around the side of the dark blue pantie's,... sliding beneath the outside edge, two fingers dissappeared beneath the sopping wett panel, and hastily pulled it away!


Like pulling away, a tight, wett, curtain, Jane's monstrous pussy was right there!

Ready to swallow him alive, the giant blonde's, highly arroused vagina glistening so large, in the dimly lit living room. The scorching heat washing over him, took his breath away!

Ajet fell backward, his knees went weak,... he fell limp,... wedged between the massive set of gigantic female thighs. His tiny heart, beating so fast that his vision went black,.. just before his lungs stopped working, and he passed out from sheer fright!




*
End Notes:

Please review!

Tell me what you think Jane will do with her frightened little soldier,... I'll concider using your ideas.

;`)

Come on Gadjet, what do you want to happen! 

'Repression' by wildcatman
Authors note: Just like Max did with Zena Maxwell; Cary, while being held at Marie's apartment, has a very enlightening revelation. Eventually, all of the members of the 'Spinshifter' will have the same, strange, yet,... very similar 'awakening'. ;`)





'Repression'




***




Marie reluctantly closed her bedroom door; slowly and quietly, she turned the knob and locked it, securing it with the heavy dead-bolt; quickly turning around to face her bed, she leaned back against the closed door and released a long, slow, breath. Her sparkling brown eyes sweeping across the cover quilt; she intently started searching for her other remaining captive.

Marie's mother, Jane, had just taken one with her, exiting the bedroom and heading straight for the living room; giggling like a school girl, the immature forty-year-old, seemed to be content with the one she had chosen to keep as her own,... hopefully, she would be satisfied with her new little pet, and therefore, leave Marie's other three little friends, alone...

Marie hated to give up the helpless littleguy to her tormenting mother, but,... she figured that her mother would eventually tire of him, and then, she would be able to take him back, and return him to the santuary of her room and the safety of her protection.

She knew that her mother wouldn't 'intentionally' hurt him, but,... she did feel concerned for the little guys safety...

.... concidering what she had found her mother doing the day before, with the other two little men; she had been forced to take them away from her, before they were nearly suffocated beneath her feet!



Little Jimmy, and Samual both, had only been left in her mothers care for a few days, and they were completely worn out! Mentally exhusted, and physically abused to the point of collapsing inside her hands when she picked them up,... lying, limp, naked, and completely unconscious,...almost in a coma-like, catatonic state...

Marie had to put them in a box, and keep them in her room; keeping Jane away from them. She let them rest for the entire day before she could get them cleaned up, and get them to eat something... she didn't understand why her mother was so obsessed with teasing them.

Although the young giantess felt concerned for the miniature men, Marie didn't fully appreciate just exactly what it was truly like for them. It wasn't that she didn't care enough about them; it was the fact, that she really couldn't imagine the full extent of their extreme size differences.

She assumed, that they were tough enough to withstand the playfull antics of her mothers sexual teasing,... she just didn't fully, and vividly, realise, what it was 'actually' like to be six-inches tall, and used like a cheap dildo, by a fifty-foot woman!



Jane, on the other hand, knew that the tiny males were suffering, and that in itself, was what drove her ravenous libido over the top! She hadn't thought about much of anything, but the 'sheer power' that she could wield over them. Holding them tightly, and squeezing them until they squealed,....

.... that terrified squeaking sound that they made, triggered her spine to 'ripple' with the most wonderful, tingling sensation,... she just couldn't help herself from tormenting them,.. she had never before felt so 'powerful'!

Her pussy had never 'been'... so wett! She 'craved' the way, that they trembled before her huge, menacing face, as she held them up so closely, that her hot breath, took their tiny breath away,...

... she felt like a goddess!



Jane discovered that she loved the way their overheated little bodies melted the sweetness onto her slathering tongue; she marveled at the way she could almost get their entire lower body into her open mouth,... his tiny little feet pressing against the back of her throat, nearly made her cumm every time they started struggling between her slurping lips.

Jane's high arched feet felt like they had been boiled in butter. Both of the miniature men worked for several hours each day, scrubbing the calluses off her heels, and buffing the rougher skin away from the balls of her feet.

Painting her toenails, her favorite color; (Giant Green) and massaging her wrinkled soles until they couldn't stand up any longer,... relentlessly taunting them with the threat of squashing them under her smooth arches.

Dropping them inside her foot bath, the large pool of warm, soapy water was the size of a small, above ground, swimming pool. Sam and Jim, both, forced to swim naked with the giant blondes wrinkled soles. Threatening to drown them under her toes, if they didn't work constantly for the beaming giant blonde...

... she simply loved the feeling of two tiny men working their butt's off, while hugging her enormous feet! Wriggling her toe's, and taunting them with the daunting, over-sized appendages.




.....



Marie glanced toward the large cardboard box sitting on her end-table. The two miniature men were sleeping inside; she had covered the open top with a thick bath towel, allowing them to rest and recover from her mothers obsessive treatment.

She looked back over to her bed,... she didn't see her newest, little addition, to her ever-growing collection. He must have became frightened, and hid from them beneath her pillow while her mother was in her room.

She twisted herself around and bent over. Rubbing her palms down across her thighs, she flexed her lower back,.. and enjoyed the release, while alternating her shoulders back and forth...

Stretching out her tall, slender figure, while leaning back against the door facing. Pressing her butt against the solid surface, she rubbed her hands together above her head and shifted her hips,... twisting her spine, and growling with a straining grunt of contorting pleasure,...

It had been a fascinating day, to say the least. She had only worked for a few hours before she closed the shop down early,... then, she easily captured the two littleguys in the back alley behind, as she locked up the coffee shop.

... it had been a wonderful day!


Quietly stepping toward her bed,... Marie felt like a little girl again, as she excitedly began searching for her new little captive,... he was hiding somewhere on her bed, and she silently moved closer, to the pillow; she wanted to surprise him, and catch him off guard...

Reaching down, she grabbed her pillow and swiftly lifted it up!


"There You Are!", she playfully squealed!



Cary had just pulled his boots back onto his barefeet; after stashing the zippo inside his socks, and dropping it under the bed,... the surprised little soldier jerked his head up and squinted his eye's. The sudden explosion of light and sound, as the young giantess abruptly exposed him, ... he threw up his hands and attempted to defend himself.

The unexpected recovery, delighted the towering, girl giant, and she stood over him smiling like she was seeing him for the first time!

Secretly whispering, "Are you ready for your bath?", she gleefully said.


Slowly growing larger, Marie bent down over him, bringing her hands together and sandwiching his tiny, defenseless figure, between her soft encompassing palms, she took him up and turned around to sit down on her bed.

Holding him just above her lap, her bare naked thighs, smoothly filling a large space just under him,... Cary held his breath, as he took in the incredible sight.

Kneeling down within her bowl-shaped palms, grasping a single, giant-sized fingertip, he held to the large rounded knob as he looked up across Marie's looming female figure. The sound of her breathing suddenly drew his attention,...

It sounded heavy, yet,... soft, at the sametime,... watching her perky, unfettered breasts, rise and fall, her breath, swirling down around him, smelling of sourness; like spoiled meat - 'not strong', but very noticeable. Her dark hair fell down around her right shoulder, gathered together in a loose spiral, the long length nearly reached her lap,... 'Still stupified', Cary thought about 'Rapunzel' and the crazy idea of actually climbing up her shiny ponytail....

She smiled. Her pretty brown eyes, dilating so large, they seemed to drown him within their glimmering intensity. The small, blunt knobs, perfectly centering her weighty breasts, pressing tightly into the thin cotton of her t-shirt. The large swelling overshadowing him completely as she leaned forward to unexpectedly stand up,...

Cary was firmly taken up, as she stood and stepped around her bed to the other side of her small bedroom. She pulled back a thick curtain, and leaned to the side to look out through the tinted glass window.


After standing there for a conciderable time, the giantess dropped the curtain back and turned away from the wall,

"Come on,... let's get you cleaned up!", she said.

Completely baffled, by the ease in which this young girl could so effortlessly carry him. Cary caught his breath in a quick gasp, as she lifted him up, as casually as one would take up a little stuffed animal, hoisted up several feet, all at once,... his stomach churning, from the swift lifting momentum.

Marie's incredible form, suddenly rushing into his view; her immense upper body abruptly looming above him; her tightly fitted T-shirt suddenly filling his entire view; the faded-out, stretchy cotton, straining and binding up around her rounded breast's. Her gigantic, and 'over-sized' figure, fully displaying directly in front of him...

The looming, underside of her magnificent chin; the creamy, soft skin, of her smooth neck, arching out above him; Cary looked up in awe, like standing underneath a living boardwalk, he gazed up at the amazing sight of the girl giantess; she had picked him up and held him up just beneath her bosom, while standing up to her full, formidable height.

The whole world spun, as the young giantess quickly turned; enclosing her large, feminine fingers of her eloquent right hand, completely around him, protectively, as she stepped back toward her door and reached up and unbolted the lock.

Cary grabbed hold of her huge thumb and held on for dear life as she slightly loosened her grasp, temporarily distracted, while concentrating on opening the door,...her encircling fingers slowly relaxed...

The huge door gradually swung open, a cooler wave of smoke-filled air whafting past them. The cigarette smoke, blended in with the sour smell of stale parfume' and some type of sweet-smelling odour,... the scent instantly arroused Cary's confusion; he sniffed the air, and found it strangely familiar...

That familiar odour seemed to jog his mind into a sudden deep reflection. His memorie's came flooding back to him from years gone by,...as he gripped tightly to the giantess' thumb, he floated alone, high above the floor, suddenly lost in deep thoughts; he felt light-headed,...
and suddenly very weak...

Hitting him like a punch in the gut,... the poignant memory of his first, childhood crush suddenly rushed to the forefront of his mind...

Her name was Julia. She was ten years older than him at the time, and she didn't even know that young Cary exsisted,... even though, he was her next door neighbor, she almost never paid any attention to him when she past him on the street.

Cary paid full attention to her though,... Julia's long, lean, athletic legs, seemed to carry her along in slow motion,... her tight fitted short-shorts, shifting from side to side, as she casually made her way down the driveway to her mailbox, usually a bright yellow, or hot pink color, they drew his unwavering attention the moment that she came into view!

Her waist length, strawberry blonde hair, swirling across the small of her back, curtained around just above her perfect sway,... the way that she moved was amazing!

The scent of her parfume,... lingered in the air all around him, long after she was gone. Cary would purposely throw his frisbee over into their yard, so that he would have an excuse to run over there and get it,... and possibly get a closer look at the beautiful girl.

During the summer, Julia would lie out in the backyard and sunbathe,... the scent of her tanning lotion,... "That's It!" "It was that same sweet scent!" Cary suddenly jerked his head around and looked up apast his towering, giant mistress.


She was wearing that very same 'fragrance',... his nose started twitching as he intently sniffed the sweet aroma emanating off of her magnificent waistline.

However, He wasn't quite sure if it was coming from her,.... or...

.... suddenly, just then, as Marie started to open up the bathroom door, it was suddenly swept open by someone else, and,... there she was, Marie's older sister,... Julianna; standing in the bathroom doorway wearing a very short, turquoise dress, fitted so snuggly that every single curve of her magnificent figure was clearly magnified...


From Cary's 'doll-sized' perspective within Marie's giant, right hand, the towering blonde seemed to glow with an intense ambience. The short stretchy skirt, seemed to radiate with a bright, blue-colored, angelic-like, aura; Julia's blonde mane, of thick, flowing hair, appeared like golden waves of mature wheat...contrasting against the dark blue dress, like yellow flames.

His heart skipped a beat, as his eye's drifted up across her hourglass figure and settled upon her familiar face; he saw her. It was 'definitely' her,... only much, MUCH, BIGGER!

He went limp inside Marie's cupped palm, nearly falling from her fingers as the sudden unveiling slowly dawned on him!

The beautiful, blonde giantess, looked over her nose at her younger sister, glancing to the side,

"What's up lil' Sis,... how's come you're not at work?", she blerted out!


Stepping forward, to slide past her sister, and allow her to enter the small bathroom, the towering blonde, glanced down and locked her sparkling eye's onto the miniature man that sat so small inside of Marie's cupped palm,...

...."Who's that?", she whispered: a slight tremble in her throat, "Is that 'another' one?"


Marie shifted herself to the side, and swiftly stepped past the taller blonde giantess, she held little Cary tightly up against her lower belly, tucking him into her waist, awkwardly attempting to conseal him from her sister.

"Uh, yea,... I found two more of them today. This one's is about to get a good bath, and the other one is out in the living room with mom", Marie told her.


"Can I have one too?", Julianna excitedly whispered.


"I don't know, Julia. I just got these littleguys, and I haven't really had any time to get to know them yet,... maybe later, alright?", Marie told her, as she started to close the door,


"But, but, .... just lemme 'barrow', one ... for a while, I'll bring him back, I promise!", sounding just like her mother Jane, ... Julianna, stood pleadingly staring back at her younger sister, blocking the door with her right foot's, high-heeled pump.


"We'll see. Just let me get this one cleaned up first, and then, you can look at them if you want..."



.....



Cary couldn't believe his eye's! Was this really happening? Was he somehow thrust into an alternate version of his own past,.... could this actually be the very same Julia?

She, 'Looked', 'Sounded', and 'Smelled' just like her! Could this really be 'Her?'

Suddenly the bathroom door swiftly banged shut,... and the brightly lit, white tile bathroom, exploded before him!

Sitting inside the giantess brunettes encircling fingers, he was swiftly lowered down and released to stand on the bright, white, sink counter.

Still not completely accepting of the fact that he was just six-inches tall, Cary, felt overwhelmed by this new revelation,...

....was he loosing his mind? The sight of the 'gigantic' Julia - standing so closely and actually 'noticing' him! - She looked so incredibly big,... so, huge! So, .... beautiful.


He stumbled backward, as Marie's huge fingertips suddenly returned and grasp tightly to his shirt collar- pinching her thumb and finger together- and tugging at it with a firm uplifting motion,... he was nearly lifted off the surface, as she carefully but firmly, jerked his green shirt off...

His pants were next,... and, before he realized what was happening, he was taken up and turned within her big fingers; abruptly lowered down into a swirling whirlpool of steaming hot water!


'Wha,... Whoa. - Wait-a minute!", he gasped!


The giant girl just giggled,... as she grabbed his arms and firmly pressed her thumbs across his shoulders,...


The shiny faucet, directly overhead, spouting out a steaming hot current; boiling down into a swirling pool of crystal clear water,... Cary was plunged,... deeply, all at once, then,..
returned to the surface, sprawled out inside of Marie's splayed fingers...

Her magnificent face beaming down from above,... her small dimples appeared, highlighting her childish cheeks as she smiled, slightly licking her lips, as her left eyebrow arched up. The giant girl softly giggled like a teasing child. Her hair falling down around the left side of her face...

Gasping with sudden shock, Cary quickly drew a deep breath, while latching his fingers tightly around the tip of her huge, middle finger's,.. wide fingernail. Clinging desparately, and squirming around within a small pool of heated water, puddling inside the pit of her huge palm.

Her large fingertips, floating weightlessly above, working around him like mechanical arms, powerful, giantess fingers- dripping wet, and fluttering around - rubbing together, lathering up a glob of sparkling green paste.

Cary felt his entire body slowly becoming numb, as the huge phalanges meticulously went to work.

Swiftly scouring all around his bare mid-section, the large, relentless probes, aimlessly attacking his defenceless body, dancing around his ribs and swallowing up his entire lower half. Working him over like a giant spider on steroids!

Steaming air swirling all around him like a dense fog, he could only gasp in a quick breath before he was slathered roughly between the large thumb pad, and pinched tightly between the sharp, giant fingernails.

lathering up his hair with the single pad of her smooth index finger, the girl's huge fingers moved around his back side, and rolled him over within her soft hand.

Turning him around and twisting him about, manipulating his lathered limbs as if he were a lifeless 'marionette', ... snickering softly, as she casually bathed him; positioning his tingling little body as if he had lost all control of his own devices.



.....


Her overwhelming fingers taking complete control; the scrubbing felt wonderful,... after he settled down. He realized that she wasn't going to hurt him, and he started to relax and enjoy the steaming hot bath...

Lying back inside her hand, his head resting at the base of her middle and third finger, the miniature-sized, naked soldier, drifted away on a cloud of bliss,...his feet slightly hanging over her wrist.

Marie's caress, gradually becoming a soothing wash of consistant motion,


"....ahhhhhh, there now; doesn't that - 'feeel-so-nice-' ,.. hmm?", she whispered
questioningly, not expecting an answer.


Her beautiful face appearing so vivid and 'over-sized'; like sitting in the front row at a movie theatre, the foggy steam rising up around her hugeness,... the reality of it all, seeming more like an arrousing dreamstate...

Relentlessly, her giant fingers scouring every square inch of his tiny figure. Massaging his leg's, and working her wide fingertips between them,...forcing him into an humiliating position - an awkward, spread out position, that completely exposed his poling erection...

Her large thumbnail cupping his tiny balls, her finger squashing his groin, wallowing his firming stem with a circular, massaging motion,... an over-sized, muscular vise of female strength,.. the sensation was completely astonishing!

His tiny feet pressing firmly into the butt of her wide palm,... a slight resistance to the incredible waves of overwhelming sensations.

Dipping his soapy body beneath the steaming water, she rinsed the suds away and shifted him gently through the heated pool.

Pulling her thumb away, she lifted his tiny form up, lightly caressing, and using just the tip of her hot, soapy finger, softly slathering his miniature sex in a sweeping, side to side caress.

Cary felt himself building up inside. Not allowing himself to completely relax, he tried to think of something else,... something to distract his mind away from the vivid image of the giantess Julia-- 'which was still clearly lingering inside his minds eye'- reluctantly, he fought back, and barely managed to contain himself from letting go...

Marie dipped him beneath the water once more and slowly brought him back up,... higher up, and above of the sinks wide-open pool. A streaming trickle of dripping overflow pouring away from around him and dripping back down,... She shifted him to the side, across the counter top, and released him to drop into the mattress of a thick cotton towel.

Lifting her hands away, she retrieved another towel and began to dry her hands. Standing up to her full height, over shadowing nearly all of the gleaming white counter top, she filled the sky above as she casually wiped her hands and starred down upon the tiny males naked figure.
Watching him with her curious brown eyes, Marie softly giggled, as Cary tried to conseal his solid erection form her view.

His humbling attempt to hide it, as he got up on his knees and bent over, displayed his flushed little behind,... only embarrassing him even more,.. causing his face to blush with a deeper shade of red...


"Alright littleone, we're all done here,... hang on a sec, and I'll wash that filthy little uniform."

Her giant fingers snatched up the tiny pile of clothes and gripped them up inside her fist. She swashed them around inside the water, and rinsed them several times,... squeezing out the excess water inside of her tremendous, crushing fist,... Cary watched with sheer fascination, as his tiny shirt and pants were swiftly and thoroughly, washed and squeezed clean!


Turning away, Marie side-stepped over next to the side of the massive bath tub. Cary watched her gigantic denim-clad behind, as the giant girl hung the miniature uniform up on one of the wooden rods of a huge, folding style, towel rack. Meticulously draping the tiny shirt and pants over the large, log sized, dowel pin, (right next to Ajet's), to allow the tiny clothes to dry,...

Holding his breath,... and his solid member, tucking it between his legs, as he noticed the huge pair of womens nylon stockings, hanging right next to his tiny, green uniform,...

Another pair of black ones hung below them,... and, an enormous pair of white panties hung next to that,... small purple dots covering them, a small hole torn through the side, right under the waistband, revealing that they had definitly been well used,...

.... a small streak of faded, brown staining, just behind the narrow crotch panel; the bottom most part of the wider, back section - discoloring the otherwise, pure, sheer whiteness, of the huge sheet of soft cotton fabric.

The stain,... although nearly unnoticable to someone of 'their' size; Cary unintentionally pictured an enormous female anus; then, quickly regretting his unconscous mental vision, he desparately tried to fight back the instant 'visualization', and clear it from his mind!

Seeing the size difference between his tiny articles, and the enormous women's underthings; literally, on full display, right in front of him, so closely,... distinctively, showing the actual,... and 'incredible' hugness of these enormous women!

He felt his heart pounding inside his fist as he strained to try and conseal his boner. The giant Marie turned back around and stepped back to the edge of the sink, her weathered demim shorts now filling his view,

"Alright,... let's go get something to eat."


Suddenly, Cary was swept up inside of the towel, wrapped up tightly and snuggly, as she roughly gathered him up,... towel and all, and swiftly lifted him up off the counter top.

Wisked around, and lifted, he heard the door open up and felt the shifting motion of her huge form moving. The enormous, lumbering walk of her gigantic being; carring him along high above the floor.

The music suddenly blasting out all around him; he was drifted through space and carried around,...

A sudden brisk wind blew around his head as he opened his eyes. The towel was falling apart, unfolding from around him, just as he was being lowered down onto an enormous coffee table!
He felt the rough landing, as Marie placed the towel down and stepped away,... leaving him sitting alone in the center stage of the huge table,... he looked up, suddenly paralyzed at the sight before him...



Jane, and her daughter Julianna,... smiling down at him with the hungry eyes of two magnificent giant blondes!


He saw Ajet lying on Jane's thigh,... unconscious and stretched out naked across her huge, bare leg muscle...her open hand protectively hovering just above him; she sat crossed legged and perky,... sitting up straighter, both of the curious, giant women, leaned forward to inspect the tiny, freshly washed, miniature human male.


Julianna whispered quietly, "Isn't he just, 'adorable',... God!", shaking herself- as if she were chilling- , "Couldn't you just,... eat him all Up!"

Their distorted laughter erupted above the blasting rock music.

The sound shattering the airwaves like a sonic boom, Cary covered his ears and crawled deeper into the folds of the huge towel!





*
End Notes:

Next up,... Cary and Ajet have an exciting afternoon.  Spending the entire evening with Jane and both of her daughters,... they like to play games and order Pizza,.. you know, the usual stuff for a friday night with the girls.  ;`)

 

'Let the Games Begin' by wildcatman






'Let the Games Begin'




At eye level with Julianna's huge, eloquent hand; Ajet tried to maintain his balance on the narrow leather pad beneath the soles of his feet,... her sharp, decorated nails depicting small, heart shaped designs, perfectly manicured and glittering in the flickering light of the television screen.

Standing on the narrow arm of the huge couch, only about four feet wide, spreading out length wise, forming a slippery, narrow bridge, leading out into the wide open space of the immense living room.

Marie sat across the room, in a beanbag chair gleefully watching. Holding tiny Cary on her right shoulder, while eating a slice of pizza; letting her bare legs spread out onto the floor before them,... her long, slender leg's, reaching out well beyond the edge of the black cushion.

Watching her mother kneeling before the couch, the taunting eyes of the middle-aged giantess, bore through Ajet's miniature sized, naked figure, as she smiled down at him, delightfully, from her kneeling position on the floor at her elder daughter's feet.

Julianna playfully teased the little man with the tip of her sharp fingernail.                       

  "Alright,... let's see how 'fast' you are.".

After Jane, gently released the tiny man down on the 'plank-like' couch arm, she hastily lit a cigarette, before squatting down, (to bring herself closer to the little man), she began to explain the rules of their 'little' game,...


  "If you make it,... you get to spend the rest of the evening on my lap, getting a nice, gentle, massage,... If you don't make it 'though',... your little butt belongs to Julianna for the rest of the night. You have to do whatever she tells you to do, and, you have to do it too, or else..."

The game was quite simple, and the 'reward' that was offered up, sounded pretty good, under the curcumstances. Ajet had to go first. He lost,... (or, 'Won', depending upon how you looked at it) the coin toss, yelling out, "heads!". As Jane shook her head, and reached down to grab him off her thigh; the other two, tiny men, sat nervously inside a large glass vase on the huge coffee table,... watching with fear, as Ajet was dutifully released onto the arm of the couch. Julianna smiled pitifully, as she casually placed her left hand down onto the arm of the couch.

Only allowed to use her single index finger to capture her opponent, she was going to try and pin the tiny fellow down under her fingertip.

Ajet, had to try and get past her hand by avoiding her finger, and climbing, or jumping over it,... or somehow, someway,... getting around her hand, and make his way to the backrest of the couch without getting caught!

Standing naked on the arm of the huge couch, the diminuatively small male contestant had serious doubts about this fascinating 'little' game. He looked around, half dazed by the sheer enormity of everything around him.

The magnificent space of the huge living room, appeared like an immense canyon,... the sight of the beautiful blonde sitting before him,... turned slightly to the side with her nylon-stockinged leg's smoothly crossed over; the glowing, blue-colored dress, barely covering her wide-set hip's.

Her narrow waist, while sinking down into the huge cushion, just below her unavoidably, distracting, bosom; revealed her muscular physic' ; flexing her foot, causing her right knee to extend upward, pointing out and forming a high, rounded apex; like the top of a narrow mountain peak, only with the strange bouncing motion created as she casually flipped her foot, the sheer nylon sparkling in the neon light,... casually, bobbing the toe of her sleek, open-toed, high-heel pump.

The tremendous stature of the beautiful giantess, while casually relaxing on the couch, filling his entire view, her huge hand rising up,... rearing up like an ominous serpent,... recoiling back, in a striking pose,... gathering the fingers together tightly to form the impression of a monstrous-looking beast-like thing!

Her hand drifting silently above the arm of the couch,... taking aim, and adjusting it's position with an erie, domineering prowess...


  "Alright littleguy,... let's see what you've got!", Julianna taunted her miniature playmate.

Readjusting herself, she tightly squeezed her thighs together, very tightly, while twisting her butt deeper into the couch cushion,...the rough-gritting sound, skifting,... as the tight nylon rubbed together. She shifted, and slid, turning toward the chair arm; grinding the material beneath her tremendous weight,... leaning in closer, and lowering her forearm down,... resting her wrist back down; playfully wriggling her pointer finger,... pointing it straight out, and pointing it out, forbiddingly, ...directly towards her little, naked opponent.

  "Com-On,... do your thang!", she teased.


Ajet wasn't ready yet,.. but, he suddenly lunged forward, as the unexpected force of a giant fingernail suddenly poked him in the butt!

"Ouch! What-the,... ", he squealed, as the sharp edge stabbed into his tender ass-flesh!


Jane giggled from behind him, as she pulled her hand away and leaned in closer,... bringing her huge face right in, directly above him...

"Ya better get moving little bug,... or, I'll just forfeit the game to Julia,... and she can have you, right now!"


Overshadowed, by Jane's huge head, he turned to face the gigantic hand. Squatting down into a sprinting position.... Jane slowly moved away,... drifting out into the open space of the massive room, she chuckled with amusement, like some towering, female 'ring master', in some strange portrayal of a giantesses circus act,...

... her shrill voice suddenly blasting out from above,... shattering the airwaves as she started the contest!


"On your, 'Mark',... 'Get set',... 'GO!"



Ajet sprang to his feet and swiftly sprinted across the short space between himself and the huge females, daunting fingers!

He zig-zagged, and side-stepped,... faking left, and jumping right,... he dove up into the air and tucked into a tight ball; hurdling himself as high as he could,.. he did a complete somersault as he flew above Julia's huge hand!

The sharp nails, flaired out, spreading wider and disappearing behind the rounded fingertips,... - the giant, womanly hand, exploding into an enlarging snare of spiked talons!
Clearing her upraised knuckles, and shooting past her wrist, he unfurled and landed awkwardly right next to her forearm,... about midway to her huge elbow. Landing sideways, he was forced to grab onto the side of her inner arm to brace himself from slipping off the slippery surface,...feeling her giant arm slowly rising up, his fingers slid along the smooth wall of warm skin as he continued running.

His feet sinking into the padded surface, he broke into a dash and sprinted swiftly beneath her arm pit,... running into the shadow of her immense upper body!

The wall of leather that made up the back of the mountainous couch, looming above him,..as he bound with long strides: loping, like a gazelle, ... he just sprinted past her elbow, and threw himself into the thick padded wall!

'Whampth!' , he slammed into the back of the couch, bouncing off and stumbling backward, he fell onto his butt!

Sitting up and looking around; he couldn't believe what he had just managed to do!


He had actually made it! - He couldn't believe it!


He jumped to his feet and started dancing around like a drunken sailor,... laughing out loud, and uncontrollably giggling, the sudden realization that he had just 'Beat' these giant women at their own, little game!


"Ha-ha- ... Ah-ha-ha, ha, ha, ha ha, 'WHOOSH!' - #@!? " ; -Suddenly- .... - his tiny, squeaking laughter, was suddenly cut-off!

The sudden, and abrupt movement of Julianna's elbow, swiftly brushing him off of the arm of the couch,.. simultaneously, dropping into her shadow, the blonde giantess leaned forward, sliding her hip away from the side of the couch arm, allowing the her tiny victim to fall down next to her.

"Ahhhhhhh!", Ajet plunged down into the dark narrow pit!

Dropping awkwardly down into the crack, landing on the cushion at the inside of the couch arm,...flopping around, and rolling over next to Julianna's mountainous hip...

The tightly fitted blue dress wrapped around her wide hip, slipped up around her legs; straining under her movement, the elastic material stretched taut, as she shifted her weight and slid away from him,...spreading her legs, leaving him stranded inside of the crack!
Jane's daunting form, suddenly arose above, her smirking expression; bearing down from above,... filling the sky, her blue-grey eye's instantly seeking him out!


"aww, Do Over!", she exclaimed. "You have to stay on the arm of the couch".


Ajet yelled out in pain as he became suddenly siezed, by an enormous pair of pinching fingers, taken in hand by the giantess, Julianna squeezed her sharp fingernails into his bare thigh and plucked him out of the crevase. Dangling him between thumb and finger, she slowly lifted her tiny playmate, and swiftly dropped him on his back,... laying his miniature figure across the top of her wide, smooth thigh.

"Hah-haw,... You fell off!", Julianna teased, ".....walk much?", she added, snickering with malicious intent.


Ajet screamed up at her billboard-sized face, "That's Cheating,... you,... you big, ...."

Suddenly realising his place in this 'situation', he caught himself, and swallowed his anger.

The huge hand of the giant blonde swept around above him like an enormous bird,...swooping down and scooping him up, he was suddenly lifted up again and carried over in front of her waist.

Abruptly released, as she tilted her hand up, Ajet fell out and fumbled down onto the front of her stretched blue dress! Landing on the 'hammock-like' skirt, that caught his tiny figure,... he bounced slightly and tried to get up onto his knees!

Marie yelled across the room, "Stop teasing him Julia, you're gonna hurt him!"


Julianna glanced toward her sister and shushed her,"SSSSSSSh! I'm not gonna hurt the little guy!", she said. "I'm just having a little fun with him,.... he 'likes' It, too.- don't cho' littleman?"

Holding tightly, to the thick hem in the taut blue skirt. Ajet looked up, as she suddenly closed her knee's together,...

... releasing the tightness, he suddenly dropped down between her thighs and fell off of the edge of the dress and tumbled down into the dark narrow space between her massive thighs!


"Help Me!", he screamed, suddenly finding himself starring directly at her huge, white, panties!

She opened her legs apart, ... then quickly closed them again. (Causing Ajet to drop down between her legs) The heated space enclosing around him; he was trapped, once again,... only, this time the nylon covered walls of this magnificent womans legs, smoothly closed around him and squeezed tightly!

He was completely stuck. He couldn't move. The tightly conforming nylon-walls squashed together,... holding him firmly paralyzed!



.....


Marie stood up and stormed across the room. Holding little Cary inside her left hand, she used her right hand, to try and free little Ajet from between her teasing sisters legs!


"Stop it"

"What do you think you're doing?"

"Lett-em GO!" "No,... I'm Not"

"Yes you ARE!" "Oh, 'No' ... -I'm Not!

"Lea- go-a-ME!" "Nooooo"


"Stop It Girl's,... Leave you're sister alone,... let go of her hair Marie!"

"Tell -er to give him back,.... "

"Stop It Marie,... Let her Go!"

"No,.... Giv-em ta' Me, Now!"

"Ouch,... you little Bitch!"

"Argh! Damn You! I'm gonna kill this little bug!"

"No Don't! " "I Will,... I swear to god,... I'll DO IT!"


"Okay - Okay, ... Okay,... I'll let go, just,... let him go, let him out of there!"


"Well,... get away from me and I will!"


Ajet fell from the vise-like, nylon walls, dropping limp onto the cushion of the couch. Julianna's massive behind, suddenly lifting up, rising away from him, as she awkwardly stood and stepped away from the tiny man; leaving him lying limp on the seat where she had just been sitting,...


Cary looked down from high above, as he held tightly to the top of Marie's huge enveloping fist. Floating high above the scene of his nearly suffocated comrade, he looked down onto the huge seat cushion with overwhelming fear. These gigantic females were out of control, and he was too little to do anything about it!

Drifting high, riding inside the giant girl's large fingers, Cary watched as his gigantic mistress reached down to rescue Ajet. Her hand was suddenly pushed away, as Jane quickly reached down and snatched him up,...before Marie could grab him.


"Mine!" - , she roared. Standing up, and tucking the tiny man between her breasts.

"You gave him to 'Me',.... 'Remember?' , Jane triumphantly smiled. Stepping away backward, taking her tiny playmate with her.

"Fine!", Marie yelled. "Go ahead, ... take him."

Jane laughed, as she flopped down on the couch beside Julianna, whom had just reseated herself, crossing her leg's and smiling up at her younger sis with a spiteful look,...

"We're not going to 'hurt' the little guy,.. come on, let us have a little fun with him. I mean, how many times have you ever had a chance to 'toy' with someone like this?", Julianna whispered.

Squeezing her legs tightly, she released a slow breath and relaxed next to her giggling mother,
"I feel like a 'Giant', compaired to,... him?", she added. Pointing her sharp fingernail directly at the tiny man.

"This is,.. so much 'Fun'. Let's just settle down, and enjoy this, okay. Come on Marie, you know that we're not going to do anything to hurt the tiny, little, Dudes!"

"Yeah, Come on, Marie, Let's put them a'll' ,down on the floor, and make them rub our feet!", Jane excitedly said.



Marie returned to the coffee table, reaching down to pick up the vase, while still holding tiny Cary inside her other hand, she took up the large glass container with her other two tinies imprisoned inside and began to slowly walk toward her bedroom.

"I'm not going to treat them like that Mom. If you guys want to do that to 'em,... go ahead, but I don't think that making a slave out of them is very nice,... Their not having any fun!"

"Just remember,... I gave you 'that one', but you're not going to 'torture' anymore of them!"

Julianna stood up and stepped over in front of her, "Let me have one, Too,... you said, that you 'would' ,...Marie!"


Marie side-stepped around her and tried to get away,... "No I Didn't!", she retorted!


"Come ON!", Julianna barked! "You gave one to Mom,... that's not 'fair'. I want one too!"


Cary was trembling with fear. These two massive girls were towering high above the floor, arguing like monsters,... as he swept around inside Marie's encompassing fingers!

She roughly squeezed him tighter, as she swung her arm around to keep him away from her elder sisters grasping hands,...

"Give him to ME!", Julianna growled.

Hastily trying to snatch little Cary out of her younger sisters hand, "I Want That One!", she roared!


The next few minutes, for Cary,.... was just a blurry mass of incredible motion! Flashing around through space at such overwhelming speeds, that everything around him blended together into one colorful collage of swirling distortion,...

Their tremendous voices, roaring into the wind and rattling his minute brain; shifting and whipping around, swept up, and yanked backward,... jerked sideways, abruptly dropped, then suddenly whipped back up,... straight up,... then, jerked back down at such speed that his stomach churned with a sickening spinning motion!

"I'll 'Crush' 'em,... Marie! -- Ya better let me have 'em,... or, I'll 'SQUEEZE'!!!", Julianna threatened, while capturing her sisters fist tightly, inside of her own fist!


Cary could feel the slow, trembling,.... an ever increasing, building pressure; quaking, a vibrant force of magnificent strength! Caught between the two powerful giant hands, he was shaken with an awlful vibration,... an unmeasureable, overwhelming force!


The warmth of Marie's grasp, slowly increasing to an unbearable heat,... Cary squirmed around and helplessly tried to get a breath!


The world shifted,... suddenly, he felt sharp nails digging into his ribs, then,... in one swift jerk, he plowed into a soft, wall of warm, blue colored fabric!

Marie's voice yelled out above him,


"Give 'em Back Julia!"






'Con't next chapter...'





*

End Notes:

Please review! 

 

Cary's Front Row Seat by wildcatman
Author's Notes:

Sorry for the long wait guys.  Had several things to do over the break, and barely had time to get this done,... I hope you're still with me?

I'd say that this is somewhere in the middle of this tale, and there'll be several more chapters yet to come!  ;`)

 

 

 

________________________________________________________________________

Told almost entirely from Cary's confused perspective, this chapter unravels just a slight, bit more, of what he has envisioned about this 'giant blonde'. He believes her to be someone from his past- hyperbolized; this enormous, blonde giantess, has more power over this miniature male than she knows.

Although, her physical size is only the half of it,... his memory of this beautiful girl, as he once knew her, takes it up to a whole new level.
In this chapter, Cary gets a 'front row' seat, and is forced to watch as Jane toys with her new, little pet!




*****



Hopelessly trapped, sitting propped up like an insignificant little doll; leaning back against the inside of Julianna's hands, Cary's naked butt sat flat upon the wide pillow of tightly stretched nylon stocking. Completely covering the wide expance of her enormous leg, the firm, shiny nylon, constricting around her gigantic thigh with such unimaginable strength,... his barefeet pressing down into the taut coating of fine material.

Moving his eyes down along the shadowy space between her conforming inner thighs; the smooth skinned surface fading away and dissappearing into the depths beneath her short skirt, the narrow valley of darkness, sending out a constant suppley of fragrant warmth.

Looking up at the immensity before him; Julianna's gigantic size, enlarging, growing so boldly,... he felt his head swirling like a top. He felt his heart pounding inside his throbbing chest- the fragrant swelling of heat, nearly consuming him,.... thousands of tingling bubbles rushed through him, coursing throughout his entire body and tingling within his spine,... paralyzing him with an overwhelming intensity.


.....


Completely overcome, with just her mere presence, Cary sat frozen with trembling fear, as a slight shifting motion nearly threw him off balance! His numbing figure was drifted over and back, in a slow sweeping movement.

Julia's casual adjustment, as she was settling into the cushion of the magnificent couch, (an unconscious effort on her part) just lazily getting more comfortable as she smiled down at her tiny male playmate,...causing him to brace himself with an unsteady fear!

"Aw, what's wrong little guy?", she playfully whispered.


Protectively spreading her encompassing palms around him. Completely inside her huge hands, she allowed him to sit on the top of her right thigh, just below her knee.

"I must look really BIG - to you,... hm?", she said, with a soft giggle. "You're so Tinie-Weenie though, anyone would look 'BIG' to you!"

The warmth rising off of her tremendous leg's, sending up a constant radiant of sweet scented heat; the sensational waves overtaking his tiny body like an oven.

His miniature figure dwarfed by her mountainous legs, he sat nervously within her flanking, open palms, trying to appear as if he wasn't afraid of her...

The looming sight of her large bosom, filling nearly all of his view, his intoxacated gaze lingering upon the twin globes like a tiny starving animal, peering up at her with blurry eyes.

Her shiny fingernails glittering in the glow from the distant television screen; they appeared like sharp, glistening, shells,... attached to the tips of her trememdous fingers, floating around his naked figure as if they were about to attack him at any given moment...

"Are you comfy down there?", she teased him with the tip of her index finger.


Lightly tapping him on the bare shoulder, with just the tip of a very solid nail, her huge finger silently floating before him like some strange beast from hell,


"Can you see the T.V. from there?,... No?...alright, ...comeer lil'guy, lemme put you up here!", she whispered.

The tiny man gasped with shock, as big, sharp nails, swiftly swept him up; instantly curling, encircling fingers, as large as his legs, swallowed his naked body and squeezed!

Gripping up around his entire middle, her huge hand enclosed around him. Lifting him straight up and quickly turning him around, he suddenly found himself sitting directly between her soft breasts; wedged tightly in the firm embrace of two massive walls of feminine warmth!

The long mane of blonde hair cascading down around them, appeared like silken waves, the smoothness of her soft skin swallowing his tiny body all the way up to his chest, he suddenly found himself helplessly stuck between this beautiful, giant females, magnificent mammarie's!

His perspective abruptly changed, he could now see out across her long legs. The entire room spreading out before him like an enormous studio,... the television screen, like the size of a drive-in movie theater.



.....



After the violent battle between the colossal sisters suddenly ended,... Marie, had reluctantly stormed off down the hall, rushing out of the living room and taking her two remaining prisoners with her. She vanished into her bedroom, slamming the door behind her.

Julianna smiled, taking the prize away from her younger sister was something that she fully loved to do,... snickering with satisfaction, the gorgeous blonde kicked off her high-heeled shoes and retired to the couch to torment her newly acquired little slave.


The giantess Jane, sat comfortably on the couch, nearly naked, she giggled like a little girl and playfully toyed with her new plaything. Cary looked over to see his powerless comrade, Ajet,- dangling helplessly between the enormous milf's pinching fingertips...


"Oh Julia,... you have to try this,...", she whispered over to her daughter.


The middle-aged blonde vixen, spread her legs wide... relaxing, and sitting cross-legged on the other side of the couch, she was joyfully amusing herself with the miniature-sized, naked man, like he was nothing more than a little plastic sex toy.

Ajet screamed out in pain, as large, clamping fingers, gripped tightly around his right foot. She had a firm grip on his right ankle, and was holding him upside down, just above her waist,... while her other hand, working slowly, casually stroking the slick wettness of her tight panties,.... then, very slowly, she began pulling them open at the waist band. The moist, pink, bikini bottoms, peeled away, revealing the smoldering sight of the giant woman's wett pussy!

Releasing a squeal of shrill delight, the quivering, giant milf, barked out with passion, giggling uncontrollably, as she dangled the helpless littleman directly above her sweltering lip's!

"Oh,... Littleone!", she said, with a slight hesitation...


"In you GO!".



Cary could do nothing but watch, as the humiliating display of torment took place, right there next to him. Cringing at the sight, he looked on with a sickening feeling, as he watched this fully grown man, being casually dropped into the steaming hot space between this giant woman's massive thighs!

Plopping into the hot, steaming pit; Ajet squealed like a man on fire, as he flopped around inside the glistening wett, giant panties; the gigantic blonde bimbo, bucked her hips and clamped her buttox together,...releasing the elastic waist band and allowing it to seal the miniature man trapped inside!


"Eww,... that tickles!", Janes shrill outburst filled the sky with a high-pitched yelp!

"Yea, - that's right little 'MAN'. Wriggle, wriggle,... M'm,... feeel's soooo GOOD!"

"Oh, OH,.... oh, My!",


Jane wildly squirmed her tight, muscular ass, in the large cushion. Her panties riding up into the crack of her ass, she spasumed with pleasure. Grabbing the arm of the couch and sinking her green-painted fingernails into the softness of the leather padding, she threw her head back and jerked around with contorting bliss!

"Oh GOD!", she blerted out!

Working her hips frantically, the middle-aged giantess desparately tried to resist the overwhelming urge, ... and refrain from 'squashing' her tiny toy between her powerful thigh's!

Stuck tightly between Julia's warm breasts, Cary felt his tiny, naked body, becoming a whole lot warmer. The constant, and ever increasing vibration of Julia's thudding heartbeat,... jolting within the depth of her gigantic body.

A large, powerful, throbbing muscle resounding within,... solid- double-beats; 'Thump-Bump' - 'Thump-Bump'... hammering deeply inside the wall of her magnificent chest, the heavy pounding shook Cary's tiny figure; securely trapped between her confining breast cleavage.

... he reluctantly watched, as the giantess Mother, writhed with overwhelming pleasure.

The rapid, thumping sound of Julianna's heart,... gradually becoming stronger, as the fascinated beauty watched the mature woman; her mature middle-age figure, writhing uncontrollably, succumbing to the pleasure of this wonderful, orgasmic sensation!

Completely overpowering this tiny, helpless man, wedged tightly inside her slippery panties; his tantilizing squirming, driving her to new heights of sexual euphoria!

Jane jerked her hips, bringing her knees together, she leaned forward while slowly pressing her butt down into the over-sized couch cushion,... (Crushing her tiny prisoner beneath her butt) she never knew such exquisite sensations!... his tiny arms and legs, helplessly trapped inside her wett panties, squirming around; fighting for his life- bringing about such a wonderful, tingling, feeling...


"Yes, .... YES, YES!", she squealed out! "Oh GOD,... YES!"


Ajet was gasping for air! Sucking hard, he tried to draw a breath through the sopping wett satin,... the heated air boiling within her thick patch, of curly blonde, pubic hair, expelling an overwhelming musk all around his steaming, soaking wett body,... he struggled against the gigantic woman's, mammoth pussy lip's.

Wriggling his leg's around, trying to break free from the large smothering mass, the heated narrow space, slippery and hot; barely allowing him enough room inside of her tightly fitted panties!

His tiny body slowly suffocating, his little, tiny figure frantically wriggling around inside her ass cheeks!

Her flexing anus winking with pleasure, as his tiny feet kicked around and his toes plunged against the wrinkled ring of her sensitive butt-hole.

Jane felt the miniature feet touching her puckered ass, and she jerked with a sudden spasum of tingling electricity,...

"Oh,... Argh, Yes,... Yes, Yes, Yes!"

She hastily reached down and cupped her tiny prisoner within her right hand and firmly squashed his tiny body into her sweltering hot opening,

"Uh, Uh, Ah, Uh,...", grunting like a mountain lion in heat, she exploded!

Trembling with orgasmic bliss, the giant milf began shoving her tiny subject deeply into sweltering pussy, clamping her thighs tightly together, she squeezed as hard as she could!
Ajet felt his entire lower body slipping inside the meaty folds. He gasped for air through the tightly fitted panties,... then suddenly without warning, he was swallowed alive inside the giant womans sweltering lip's!

The walls inside slightly relaxed, loosening up,...he was pressed inside and engulfed within her,... then, with a powerful crushing squeeze, they contorted with tremendous force!
The vise-like inner-walls, swallowed him up, sucking him in further, and deeply inside,... drawing his whole body into her's,... completely devouring his tiny naked figure into the hot tightness of her tremendous cunt!


.....


Cary looked on from above, unable to move, he watched with sheer terror, wondering if he would be next; as the middle-aged blonde giantess, slowly regained her composure, and caught her breath,...sitting back up on the couch and brushing her long, blonde hair, back out of her blushing red face.

Julianna, was mindlessly rubbing herself, her right hand had found it's way beneath her tight skirt, and she meticulously stroked her pussy. Using two fingers,...she frantically brought herself to orgasum.

Sitting between Julia's massive breasts, he nervously tried to wriggle his way out. Both of their gigantic figures sitting so closely, he felt like he was about to faint from sheer terror!

Cary had no idea what was about to happen to him,... but, he somehow knew, that it wasn't going to be good!

He somehow broke free, and jumped down from the balcony of her low-cut, dress front. He fell onto her lap and started to crawl away across her wide, nylon covered thigh,...

Julianna's large fingers swiftly captured him, as he dropped down onto the edge of the large cushion next to her hip,

Where, do you think YOUR going,... littleman?", she seductively whispered.



*
End Notes:

Thanks for sticking with me, and I hope to get the next chapter out a whole lot sooner!

Please review!

 

'Scorning the Goddess' by wildcatman
Author's Notes:

Cary suddenly finds himself in a very 'tickilish' situation,...

'Scorning the Goddess'



Julianna's large, 'feline-like' eyes, widened with fascination- blinking quickly and sparkling with amusment, she held her little captive so effortlessly,... squeezing his little naked body between her large fingertips.

Ardently enthralled, while manipulating his tiny limbs; her vibrating laughter, softly giggling like a curious, 'giant-sized' little girl,.. thundering above him, while the tiny mans resistance to her large, controlling fingers, only inhanced her growing exhilaration!

Completely ignoring his tiny, little, squeaking yelps,... (a mixture of terror and hysterical, convolsive laughter),....- the giantess Julia, became completely fascinated with him; relaxing on the couch and smoothly crossing her magnificent legs, she settled in and began to play with her new toy.

Playfully using her dexterous fingertips to tickle his miniature body,... she couldn't help herself from teasing him. Grasping his little hands between her pinching fingers, she chuckled at how easily she could prevent him from defending himself.

His perfect little feet looked so cute, she couldn't resist tormenting them with the tip of her large fingernails,... brushing the soles of his barefeet, she quaked with contagious laughter, as Cary instantly responded with his own contorted spasums of uncontrollable giggling!

Relentlessly, continuing her incessant 'tickle torture', the beautiful blonde snickered with vibrance,... intoxicated with 'power', and unable to stop herself from torturing this helpless littleman. Watching him squirm around inside her consuming hands, unable to escape and totally at her mercy...

Screaming wildly, and giggling like an idiot, Cary fought to catch his breath. Giggling his head off, and trying desparately to break loose from the giantess, he looked up at her tremendous face and struggled to catch his breath! The devious, giant tormentress, gushed with glee as this miniature-sized person despairately fought, just to breath,... between her exasperating bouts of maddening torture!

He resisted, but couldn't stop laughing! The thin edge of her blunt nail, scrapping across the soles of his feet, sent his nerves into fits,... his ribs were starting to hurt, and he thought that he was about to pass out from lack of air!

Incessantly laughing, and fighting for a single breath; he found that he was quickly weakening,... the giant, blonde beauty, carelessly continued to tickle him, enjoying the way that her fingers easily controlled him; she easily held him between her fingertips and positioned him as she pleased...


Minutes felt like hours,... she relentlessly tickled his feet and feathered his ribs, taunting his tiny naked body with her hair; using the tip, from a small twisted tail of her lenghty mane, she fashioned a braided torure device between her pinching fingers, twirling it around over him, she attacked his arm-pits, and the bend of his knees!

Gasping between giddy outbursts of uncontrollable laughter, Cary quickly became completely helpless within her giantess fingers.

Clamping both of his hands firmly together between her fingers, and holding his arms up above his head, she used her other hand to force his legs down, pressing him into her thigh,...

Holding him outstetched, and completely vulnerable to her curious whims, she attacked his ribs with her fingers, deliberately concentrating all of her efforts on driving him wild with maddening laughter!

Then, smiling with intent, and pausing to allow him to catch his breath, she forcefully pinned him down,...holding him spread-eagle, she licked her lips and widened her eyes!

Looking up, he noticed the smiling face of her giggling mother. Jane was peering down upon him with a blushing grin,... she urged her daughter on, as her long blonde hair fell down around her shoulders, her large face overshadowing him with an authority of an intoxacated goddess!

Switching her tactics,.. and dominantly staring down upon him, Julianna jabbed his tiny thighs with the sharp edge of her thumb nail! Stabbing the blunt edge deeply into the miniature muscle, she gasped at his startled reaction,... her eyes lit up, feigning surprise, she giggled and stabbed him again!

Dragging a large, sharp nail, across his belly, and up across his chest, she scraped his bare skin and snickered softly,... watching him jerk around with a jolt of sudden pain!


"Aw,... did that hurt?", she snickered. "Sorry, but I couldn't resist!"

"Get em' again!", Jane taunted. Leaning in closer, the middle-aged giantess watched with fascination,... giggling like crazy, as her daughter tortured the helpless little man!


Suddenly, sweeping her hair across his face, she swirled the tip of her bristled ponytail all around his neck and face,... sending thousands of tickling tendrils twirling around his shoulders and under his arms,...

The sensation took his breath away! He started laughing again, ... jerking wildly and straining to break free; his legs trapped between her fingers, she started firmly pinching them between her sharp nails!

"Ahhhh!", he screamed out in intense pain!

"Oop's,.... ah, ha ha ha", she laughed at his sudden shock. "M'm, this is so much FUN!", she whispered delightfully.

Swirling the tip of her hair brush between his thighs, she twirled it around and tickled his privates,... sending him into an awesome rush of explosive pleasure!

He strained uselessly, trying to pull his legs free, but, she easily held him down, spreading them out, holding him completely defenseless to her consistant teasing. His forced laughter, erupting again,... she giggled along with him, blushing like a little girl,... her huge face filling his entire view!

Jane leaned down and blew her hot breath across him. A gushing wave of torrential steam, bursting into his face, blasting downward with a smokey fog of enveloping fumes!



Feeling suffocated and out-of-control, Cary yelled out in anger at his enormous 'Child-like' tormentress! He managed to catch his breath and shouted up at her,

"Let Me Go, You Big Stupid Bitches!"


Clearly hearing his blantent insult,... Julianna gasped with shock, completely 'taken aback', by his total disrespect for her 'obvious' superiority! Her anger overtaking her, she scowled down at the pathetic little creature inside her hands. Squeezing firmly, and instantly smothering him out between her conforming fingers, Julianna closed her right hand around his tiny figure!

"What's did you say?", she snarled with anger. "Did he just call us 'stupid?", she said.


She stood up from the couch, and quickly slipped her shoes back on. Holding her tiny prisoner tightly within her fist, she whisked him around and suddenly stepped away, heading for the front door of the apartment.

Cary poked his head out,... sticking it out between her middle finger and thumb,

... he almost forgot how 'Big' she actually was...

Sweeping across the wide open space of the huge apartment, he flew through the air, high above the floor,... clinging to this giant girls fingers, he seemed to lose all control of his mental bearings!

Gasping lungfuls of air and finally able to get a breath, he knew that he was in serious trouble now,... and his mind was reeling with terror!

Looking back, he saw Jane sitting at the couch, glairing across the room at him as her daughter carried him away...


.....


Ajet was probably dead. Smothered to death, by that giant, blonde bimbo, and if Cary was about to become their 'next victim', then he wasn't going to go out peacefully...

Suddenly, and swiftly, the cooler outside air rushing past him, seemed to bring about a drastic change. He suddenly felt 'completely' different. He caught his breath, and felt his heart sinking as he glanced up high above and saw her magnificent face... , "Why,... why did he lose control like that?"?!?!

"Fuck! I must be losing my mind!", he thought. "This can't really be happening?"

" -all of this, has to be some, 'some' weird dream,... 'some', fucked up 'dream' from my childhood memorie's, all mixed up with this stupid shit that the government has been feeding us", his thoughts searched for some kind of 'reasonable' explaination...

"This couldn't be the same 'girl',... she would be much older by now? This couldn't possibly be happening,..."


Suddenly, he realized that he was slowly floating down toward the floor...

... after he caught his breath and tried to regain his composure, he quickly realized that she was looking down at him with angry, cat-like eyes,...

Her huge, pretty face,... completely blank, with an insulted and solemn look of contained anger. She seemed to be deeply surprised, and as her fingers slowly began to loosen up from around his tiny, naked body, he suddenly regretted everything that he had just said!

His stomach clinching tight, he felt his pounding heart leap up into his throat, as her huge hand released him, and dropped him to the floor!


"No,... 'No', I - I, don't want to,... please, I didn't 'mean' what I said!", Cary desparately screamed up at the giantess.

"Aw,... come on. You wanted to get away from me, didn't you?", Julianna whispered spitefully. "Go On, Go! You're free!"

Squatting down and leaning back on her heels; relaxing on her magnificent haunches, staring down at him, casually resting her chin on top of her forearms,

"Go on, 'mister' MAN. I release you from captivity.", she sarcastically snarled from the side of her mouth.

"Please, Julia,... I'm so sorry! I didn't mean it,.. please, forgive me!", he cried out in fear of the gigantic blonde beauty!

" You wanted to 'GO', didn't you?", she raised her voice threateningly, "There's the door. - GO!"


The beautiful, giant blonde looked downward and slightly smirked, uplifting her nose at the tiny naked man, she wrinkled her brow and pointed down at the bottom of the stairway.


Cary was visably trembling, shaking uncontrollably,... he felt his bladder releasing it's hot contents as he stepped backward away from the collosal woman!

"Please,... forgive me! I was just venting,... I didn't mean any of those things! Please Julia, don't be mad at me. I think that you're the most beautiful/..... um, very beaut/ um 'Pretty'-iest' woman, that I've ever seen!"

"What?!?!", she contorted her face, lowering it down slightly closer to her tiny subject.

"Go on, get out of here! If you don't want to be my little pet,... then Go. I'm not going to stop you, You're free,... go, ...go on, what are you waiting for?"

Quickly turning, and taking in the sight of the descending stairwell, tiny Cary suddenly realized that he was looking down at the front entrance, inside of the apartment complex at her mother's building.

Standing at the top of the mountainous set of stairs, Cary staggered back, carefully stepping away from the cliff-like edge of the very top step. A heavy breeze of cooler outside air drifted up across the tremendous slope. His bare skin, shivering with a cold chill, he looked down the steep, canyon-like corridore.


"Here,... do you want your clothes?", Julianna reached into her dress pocket and hastily retrieved the tiny articals.

Cary started getting very nervous. "What, the hell, had he just done?" He couldn't believe that he had 'insulted' her so recklessly, and she was most likely, just doing this to try and terrorize him,... but, Why else would she do this? She didn't have to listen to 'anything' that he said,... and, he definitely wasn't any 'physical' threat to the giantess!
She wasn't just going to let him walk away,... was she?

Her hand opened up, dumping out the tiny, folded uniform. Fluttering to the floor, his pants and shirt fell into a crumpled pile. His tiny boots dropped out, and flopped to the floor, bouncing around next to his clothes,... he looked up at her with utter disbelief...

Standing before her, he felt so helpless, so small and exposed, completely defenseless...

He couldn't leave Ajet behind. His weapons were stashed away undeneath Marie's bed, and he wasn't sure what to do! The thought of being alone, suddenly terrified him!

Maybe, she was just going to crush him under her toe's? Her massive feet sat within the collosal high-heels, uplifted inside of those magnificent, open-toed shoes,... so large, and incredibly powerful, the unimaginable weight that could so easily smash him beneath those giant platforms!

He looked up at her mountainous, squatting figure,... she was simply gigantic! She wasn't going to just let him, get away,... just like that...

He was 'sure' it was some kind of 'scare tactic',... but, he was starting to concider taking his chances, and making a 'break' for it..., he felt like he would be abandoning Ajet, but,...
if the situation were reversed, would Ajet sacrifice his own freedom to stay with his partner?

He knew that she wouldn't allow him to ''actually'' get away,... but, Cary couldn't help himself from calling her bluff.

Blinking her sparkling eyes, her long lashes fluttered like shiny black, butterfly wings,... the cat-like apertures, dilating and enlarging, they refocused upon his tiny, naked figure...as she slowly began to rise up...

Her large muscular legs suddenly flexed tight, and with one steady motion, she rose up to her full standing height,... seperating her stance with a sliding motion, her right shoe dragged across the solid floor, skifting sideways with a heavy scooting sound...widening her stance.

Her hands placed tightly upon her hips, she stood dominantly over him and took her position at the top of the huge stairway. Her short skirt tightly wrapping around her mid-thighs, the sight of her overwhelming legs was enough to send a lesser man into convulsive shock!

Cary quickly reached down and grabbed his pants, snatching up his boots and shirt, he carefully padded his bare feet over next to the far wall, further away from her,...

He quickly hurried away to the side of the stair case. After quickly putting his pants on, he sat down at the edge of the top step, hastily pulling his shirt on and slipping on his unlaced boots. He started looking for the easiest way down off of the high steps.

His ribs were so painfully sore from her excessive tickling, that his muscles were hurting all over, he rubbed his sides and tried to settle down!

Glancing back to see what his towering 'former' captor was doing,... he wasn't a bit surprised to see her smiling from ear to ear,... she was blushing like a school girl, covering her mouth with her fingers.

Cary felt a pang of burning humiliation. He knew that she was probably just 'toying' with him, and she would never let him get very far...

Like an explosive thunder, her voice resounded from above, then gradually dissipating into the dusty, 'dirty-white', painted walls,

"Bye-bye, little 'soldier'... I hope you make it to 'where-ever', it is,... that you 'think' you're going?", her powerful voice echoed around within the vast corridore; resounding off the walls and reverberating in a ghostly pattern... sending chills down Cary's spine.

As the sound of her magnificent, 'girlish' voice, set the full realization of their incredible 'size-difference',... reflecting in her very feminine, yet, 'all-mighty' tone; her amplified, 'giant vocals', lingering on within the enclosed space of the dimly lit stairwell...
...the hazy, foggy air took on an eerie, strangeness.


'''"Bye-bye, 'Lill' soldier",.... "Bye-bye"'''

He felt like an insect, caught by an 'evil' little girl with a very curious imagination!
Her amusement of the situation,... slipping free of her throat with a choking giggle; she coughed, trying to cover it up by clearing her throat with an astounding grumble,

'Ugh, Um,... watch out for the 'giant' rats,... they're everywhere outside.", she whispered.

'If I were you, I'd stay away from the alley, ... and the dumpsters, too!", she softly giggled.

Just as Cary dropped down onto the wide platform of the second step, he looked up into the heights, her large, looming image, grew taller, as her shadow fell upon him...

Stepping closer, she stood directly overtop of him and stared down at him with a curious look of wonder,...

Lifting her foot slowly, she raised her right shoe up above him,... dangling it just overtop, her long, smooth legs towering into the mist of the foggy airspace. Cary cowered down, unable to avoid her impending doom, he could only look up in fear as she prepaired to step down!


"Nooooooooo!", he screamed!




con't next chapter,...


*
End Notes:

  What will happen to Cary, now?  Please review!

'Forgiven' by wildcatman
Author's Notes:

Cary's life is in limbo as Julianna tries to decide what to do with him...

Also, we'll find out if Ajet survived Janes horrendous treatment!  ;)

 

 

 

______________________________________________________________________

'Forgiven'




With Julianna's towering figure looming on high, her magnificent legs casting a wide shadow all around him; her massive hips drifting slightly, and riding higher,... Cary tensed up, dropping down defensively to his knees, cowering down beneath her glorious immensity,... looking up underneath her tightly fitted skirt, he waited for the gigantic beauty to drop her pretty foot down, and ultimately crush the life out of him!

Reaching her arm straight out to the side, she casually placed her opened hand against the wall to balance herself. Standing on a single, 'pillar-like' leg, the tremendous muscles flexing with incredible power, tightening up the curvaceous tower of sheer nylon...

Higher up, in the shadows of her undercarriage, a triangular-shaped patch of white,... glistening with a sheen of moisture and hidden deeply between the wider part of her thighs, hovering above him, ... -as the filthy sole of her high heeled pump floated just overhead; lingering in the air..., dancing playfully over him!



.....



Standing at the top of the stairs, Julianna looked straight down, directly below her on the narrow step. The second step, where she had trapped her little pet; watching him with fascination, as the simple act of just lifting up her foot, sent terror through her tiny victim!

"Hm,... what's that?, all the way, down there,... is, 'That' a 'LITTLE 'BUG?' , her sensuous whisper breaking the intensity.

"Oh MY,... I almost SQUISHED you! 'Didn't 'I' ?'... ", her daunting presence filling the sky!

Cary looked up,... his heart skipping a beat. The sight of her massive figure was breathtaking! The bottom of her dirty shoe floating directly overhead sent a shock throughout his entire body!

The fear of his impending death, completely cosuming his mind, he felt his trembling hands make contact with the solid surface of the bottom of her shoe,... the over-sized high-heel was so large, that the slightest movement of the giantess' foot, caused it to shift around above, seemingly,.. as if it were weightless... although, the reality of it all, was far from it!

Cary could easily make out the splattered remains of 'animal-sized' insects. Whom had met their doom beneath the massive womans shoe,... and the fact that she had squashed these tiny beings without even so much as noticing it, reinforced his terrified concerns...,

"Oop's,... ya better get outta the way, littleone. I'm kinda 'clumsy' sometimes in these shoes!"

Just as she stepped down, Cary quickly lunged to the side! The solid landing of the tall, spontoon-like heel, stabbing into the flat shelf with a blunt, solid, thump,... the wind expelling from undeneath, whisked past him, as the wide platform of the toe section, instantly flattened out beside of him!

Hunkering down, like a little action figure, Cary nervously prepaired himself to dive out of the way, watching intently, if her other foot was about to follow suit,...

Her knees bending outward, her collosal figure leaning forward, the motion of her huge being caused her shadow to swiftly swim across the steps,... sweeping over him, plunging her un-vanquished playmate, into the darkening area upon the narrow step.

Her other magnificent foot, suddenly stepping down, firmly planted right next to him; the large bulbous toes, cramped together tightly inside the opened toe,... the shiny pink nails, sparkling in the reflecting light of the dimly lit stairwell.

With both of her gigantic feet settling in on either side of him, she stood straddling the miniature man, dominantly overtaking the heavens above; her monolithic figure completely filling the sky!


"Well, well, well, look at you down there. You look like a little mouse!", her whispering voice sounded 'god-like', and very seductive,

"Should I just,... 'crush you' right now?"

"It wouldn't take much, you know... I could save you a lot of trouble. It's going to take you all night, just to get down to the bottom of the stairs!"



While Cary squatted between her gigantic heels, he could not resist looking up past the bend of her knees, beyond the hem of her short skirt,...the towering form of her incredible figure, casually leaning to the side, causing her massive legs to slightly seperate, revealing the darker bands at the very top of her silken stockings...

The sight of her large, lower butt, completely filling the rear of the binding mini-skirt, rounding out and tightly stretching out the thin material,... the muscular form of her gigantic glutes, relaxing and smoothly swelling out, forming an outstretched space behind her extremely large, and very formidable thighs.

Peering up into the depths of the shadowy space, he watched with awe, as her right hip tightened up, and her right knee began to silently rock back and forth, wobbling from side to side in a casual motion.

Silently bouncing, the motion of her massive thigh muscle creating a slight crease in the narrowest section centering her pure, white, panties,.... just barely noticeable, the slightly darker patch of soft pantie material, pulsating and flexing between her legs, as her unaware action pulled tighter, then, softened,..in quick, popping flashes...

"Maybe,.. I'll just, 'SIT' on You!", she suddenly spoke down to her tiny prey. "Look Out Below!"

She started to quickly bend down,... playfully teasing him, she pretended to 'actually' sit down on him!

"Whoops!"___ hee hee hee, - 'Eww', that would be,... just 'Awlful', wouldn't it?", she swiftly returned to her leaning position, standing against the wall.

In a 'child-like' higher-pitched voice, she spoke down to him, "Maybe, I'll just, give you a little 'help?', she said.


Picking up her left foot, just above the surface, she slowly started to move the toe of her shoe closer to him,...smiling wider, she floated her foot towards him as if she were about to push him off the step!

Without anywhere else to go,... Cary reluctantly wrapped his arms around her toes and hugged tightly. The huge shoe easily lifted him up, and carried him out over the edge, swinging him out above the desending stairs, he drifted silently, high above the lower steps!


"Hang-on little man, don't fall off!", the gigantic girl teasingly warned, "Don't look down!"

Sweeping her foot out and around, she chuckled with amusment. Watching the terrified little male clinging to her toes, she bent her knee and dipped her foot down,... abruptly straightening it out, she lifted him up again,...

"Weee-eeee ",... ah, ha ha ha ha!",bursting into a fit of girlish giggling, she swept her foot up higher into the air!


Cary caught his breathe, while hugging the wider toe section of the enormous shoe. Precariously, clinging to her toes, he flew through the air high above the lower steps,... the swirling motion, becoming gradually more erratic, he squeezed his arms tighter, and gripped his fingers to the thin leather strap that tightly looped over-top of her nylon encased foot!


"Whoa,... whoa- oh!', whoa- Oh, 'oop's-see-da- 'aisy! ", playfully, she taunted her tiny captive!

Tossing her foot up, she kicked her leg straight out. Nearly tossing her tiny passenger off of the toe of her shoe,... she gasped with pleasure, as she felt him suddenly wrapping his tiny legs around her foot,...bear hugging her toes, as they peeked out from the opened straps of the shoe.

"Aw,... I thought you wanted to get away from me? Ha, hee hee,... Hang on, lil' bug.", Julianna began to playfully wriggle her foot.

Apathetically, she 'faked' a yawn,... "Ho-hum, what a day, huh?...I mean 'look at us', just hanging around in the stairway like a couple of kids".

Looking down at him, despairately, clinging to her shoe, she started twisting her ankle, wobbling her shoe back and forth in a side to side, shifting motion; while dangling her loosening shoe over the stairs,... holding her leg out lazily, she slowly sat down and crossed her smooth thighs,...

... lifting him up higher, now,... nearly at her 'eye level'; he looked up the length of her, sparkling, nylon-coated shin, directly beyond her uplifted knee,...and took in the sight of her incredible beauty!


Her blushing cheeks, rosy and pink. A permanent smile on her face. She continued her constant bouncing, giddily laughing at her tiny prisoner, effortlessly flexing her leg muscle and tossing him about, as if he weighed nothing at all, ...her long blonde hair spiraling down around her bare shoulders, in loose curls of golden splendor...

The way that she looked at him, suddenly brought back an image, long forgotten... he nearly lost his grip, as the total recall, suddenly came rushing back!

The memory of her, as he once knew her,... in the summer-time heat, bikini clad, and lying next to her family's pool; his retrogression, enhancing her magnificents, ... it was as if, she were the only woman that ever exsisted!

Cary suddenly became completely enthralled. His mind suddenly flooding with the 'photo-like' images of his childhood crush,...

... sitting directly before him, and now, ... fifty feet tall, Julianna appeared more tantilizing than ever!


......


Julianna noticed the strange expression on the tiny mans face. She had noticed that same look before,... she knew that he was mesmerized, completely lost in her mere presence,...

She giggled, and continued to bob her foot up and down, forcing him to hug her foot much tighter. She always knew the effect that she had on certain men, but she normally didn't get a chance to toy with them like this...

Since she had left school, and let the years go by without getting married, flirting around with the few men that were actually available on this, nearly all, 'female' dominated planet, she had began to notice that her opportunities were becoming fewer and fewer; like her mother, she was very beautiful, and she had foolishly squandered away her time, letting some of the best men get away from her...

Now, nearly all of the men that were in her age bracket, were usually married, and their wife wouldn't allow them to stare at her for more than a brief glance, before they would grab their mans arm, and jerk him away, pulling them back to them and giving them the most threatening look of disapproval!

Julianna would just laugh,... turning away, flipping her hair over her shoulder, she would turn and be off, knowing that he was still watching her as she walked away; she had the 'looks' that could so easily captivate these men and she took full advantage of all that power, every, single, chance that she got.

Although now, however,... there were so few 'good' men around. She was starting to become fully aware that there were so few of them left,...because she barely ever had the opportunity to flaunt herself like she used to do when she was younger...


.....


Now, as she contemplated squashing this tiny little bug, those thoughts fluttered through her mind, reminding her of what she could actually do with this tiny indivigual,... Suddenly, she was feeling like she had the 'whole world' inside the palm of her hand! As she sat so comfortably on the steps, with this little 'mouse-sized' man, clinging to the toe of her shoe.

She playfully teased him, watching him struggle, as she tormented him,... just the simple act of dangling her shoe upon her bobbing foot, tossing her little passenger around with it, she was completely fascinated, by the way that she could so easily frighten her tiny captive,... she felt like an enormous 'giant'.... No,... a Giantess!



.....


Meanwhile, back inside of the apartment,...


Ajet gagged, coughing up a mouthful of thick mucus. His entire body completely covered with the slippery jelly, he frantically wiped his eyes, while trying despairately to catch his breath! Not knowing where he was, or how long he had been passed-out, he suddenly started to panic!

The cooler air, now swirling all around him, suddenly awakened his unconscious brain. After he coughed up several mouthfuls of sticky cream, he sucked in a lungful of fresh air and opened his eyes...

The tight space around him was just barely illuminated; quickly glancing all around he noticed a very low ceiling directly above him,... he was lying flat on his back in a huge pile of plush softness.

Instantly assulting his senses with an overpowering fragrance, he took his first real breathe in the musky, stale air, that hung swelling all around him. Quickly scrambling up onto his hands and knees, in this 'strange', fluffy softness, he attempted to get his bearings, trying to figure out where in the hell he was?

.....


Awkwardly getting to his feet, after wiping away the stickiness from his face; he reached up and brushed his fingers against the low ceiling,... it felt like a very thick ,cardboard,... he could barely see, as he noticed the tiny circles of light that randomly penetrated throughout the low rooftop.

The thick, heady scent, burning his eyes as he strained to see around him, he slowly began to realize that he was trapped inside of some type of 'box',... and, it had been stuffed full of Jane's dirty underthings,... the twang of her enormous aroma, filling his head, he dropped back down onto his knees and sank down into the softness...

... listening intently to the outside world,... some distance away, he could barely make out the sound of the television,... muffled, and distorted, he couldn't tell which direction the sound was coming from.

He began to worry. He thought about what had just happened to him,... the size of this magnificent woman was just mind boggling...

The incredible idea, that she had just simply, 'used him' to pleasure herself like an insignificant sex toy, and had imprisoned him inside of this 'box?' : showing no respect for him in any way at all, treating him more like an 'object' than a real person; his heart sank, as he tried to figure out, just how he had miraculously survived such an appalling experience!




*
End Notes:

Next up,... we'll check back with young Nancy, and see what she's doing with her tiny captive, Major Tom.  Hopefully, he hasn't suffocated inside of her 'Fruit-of-the-Looms'...

Please Review!  ;`)

Chapter 50 by wildcatman
Author's Notes:

Tom's entrapment takes a heavy toll on him, but,... will he survive?

 

 

 

____________________________________________________________________






'Toms narrow escape'


  Moving very slowly beneath the stretchy cotton fabric, the tiny naked figure appeared like that of a trapped little creature; futilely, searching for an escape from the oven-like heat.

Wedged securely in his tight prison, the miniature form of the tiny man, squirming around and fighting for air,...looked so weird to her,... she suddenly felt very strange!

  Nancy, the giant seventeen year old, had easily imprisoned her tiny male captive inside of her cotton panties; creating a small, human-shaped, outline inside the back of her tightly fitted underware. Fascinated with him; She had the most wonderful feeling,... she felt so 'overwhelmingly' powerful, feeling his miniscule figure stuck to the space between her sweaty ass-cheeks.

It was eighty-five degrees outside, and she could feel every move that he made. And, although it seemed like she was torturing him, she did try to be as careful as she could, as to not crush him under her weight. She didn't want to lose him,.... However, she wasn't going to give him any chance at all, to escape from her,... so she just decided to keep him inside of her underwear,... where she knew where he was, all the time...

The giant, teen-girl, smiled inwardly, as she wondered how hot it was, trapped inside of her moist panties. She turned toward the full length mirror and admired the impression of her tiny captive; tightening up her glutes, and firmly squeezing them together, she held her breath, as she watched the little lump inside,... frantically, struggling all around.

  "hee-hee-hee", she chuckled in a deep voice, as his tiny hands tickled her.

She had never been with a boy, ... 'ever', and she wasn't the prettiest girl; she knew that, but at the ripe old age of seventeen, she had resigned herself to becoming like all the others,...making up her mind to believe, that she would be living out her life as a spinster,...probably, rooming with another woman somewhere in the city, staying single, and never becoming like a real woman.

If she was lucky, she might get picked for the random selection process, and be chosen for artificial insemination. Which most everyone would do, eventually... only, it was such a mechanical process, and with no emotional connection at all...

Now though, she had the ways, and means, to do something completely different!

.....

Tom hastily swiped his slick fingers across his nose and mouth. The extreme heat was almost breathtaking,...

Wiping away the constant build up of the giant girls greasy butt sweat; his fingers felt like they were melting. Keeping his eyes shut tightly, and trying to remain as calm as he could, he knew that he would have to conserve his strength and try to save what little bit remained of his dwindling sanity.

Constantly keeping his hands close to his face, he was forced to repeatedly, continue wiping away the returning build up of salty, female sweat.

For two days, he had suffered the extreme heat, and it was nearly unbearable,... it felt like it was well over 150 degrees, and at times, he knew that it had to become even higher than that! Especially, when his enormous teen-captress, started moving around or walking!

Every inch of his skin was slippery and wet, covered in a slimey, salty, slathering, of sticky fluid that continually formed in the tight space. The huge muscle mass that held him wedged so firmly, grew more humid as the giantess teen moved her legs,...simply walking, her massive size created the steamy air that seemed to be boiling him alive...

The long nights had only been, just slightly, better. The heat wasn't quite so bad, but his saturated skin was still very slippery, he could only just barely move; trapped between the gigantic glutes of his enormous mistress.


At first, he fought despairately to try and escape the suffocating entrapment. He kicked and clawed his arms and legs, struggling wildly within the slippery, muscular vise. However, it didn't take him very long to figure out that this frantic movement only made his situation worse.

His main concern was maintaining his sanity; breathing slowly, and breathing the heated air within the tight space.... it was like being swallowed alive by some strange, faceless beast; a gigantic girl's naked butt.

Miraculously, he 'could' get enough air, but the intense heat made it very difficult to breathe. The steam-filled, putrid aroma, that seemed to absorb directly into his skin,...

soaked deeply into the core of his naked body,... it felt like it was burning his brain and scorching his lungs with every single breath that he took!


The young giantess had not bathed, or,... changed her underwear for the last two days, and Tom had spent the entire night before, wide-awake, trying despairately to avoid becoming trapped within her hungry, powerful, cheeks!

As the giantess girl slept, her unconscious actions had nearly squashed him between the heavy walls of massive splurge. Forcefully shoving him up tightly against her body, and squishing him between her thighs, a vaccuum-like suction, firmly held him in place...

... it was worse than the most horrific nightmare that he had ever endured!


.....


  The next morning, after she had awoken and toyed with him for a while,... (Forcing him to rub lotion onto her bare legs), she replaced him into the hot space of her underwear. She had walked to her bus stop, rode the bus to school, and during the entire morning, she had only removed her tiny prisoner whenever she had gym class,...

... during which time, he was tightly wrapped up inside of a pair of her smelly gym socks, and held prisoner inside of her dirty laundry bag!


  The heavy webbing of the bag was like a thick fishing net. He was able to get plenty of air, but he couldn't get out of it. Nancy had just thrown him inside, and cinched the draw-string up tightly, before she casually cast the bag into the dark locker and slapped the door shut.
Tom crawled around through the large sheets of smelly pile. The heavy cloth was damp, and soiled. The scent of his enormous captress had been fermenting for days, and the stiff aroma made his head swoon.

He wanted so badly to escape from this giant girl. She had paid him no respect, whatsoever, and had not even allowed him anything to eat...or drink.

His stomach was lank, and his mouth was as dry as a bone. He was spitting out salty cotton balls, and he despairately needed water. She was going to let him die, slowly,... and, he couldn't do anything at all, to defend himself!

His bare skin was completely saturated with her smoldering essence,... he had begun to feel like he was dissolving into her; his skin was softening and his hair was starting to fall out.


Released into the dirty laundry bag, he slowly started to get some strength back. The cooler air relaxed his mind, and the cooler temperature was definitely a welcome change; he could breath alot easier again, and his eyes started to clear...

  Time passed slowly, inside of the cool, steel locker. He managed to clean himself up a bit, wiping his body down with the thin material of an enormous pair of crumpled, pink panties,... he gathered his strenth, and meticulously started searching for an opening, somewhere, within the enveloping web.

Frantically searching, he despairately hoped that, just maybe,... there might be an opening large enough for him to get through!



He crawled around an enormous red sock, the odour was strong and quite repelling; he instantly gasped with shock, as he was suddenly 'staring' right at the perfectly formed impression of the giantess' toes...

The well formed indication, of the single, largest toe,... the rounded oval-shape,...was slightly larger than his entire head. This sudden discovery, only caused him to become more determined to escape, and to find a way out of this stench-filled entrapment!

He wriggled around in the thick cloth, tunneling down beneath the heavier material. He began scouring every square section of the enveloping, sack-like, netting; he gasped with surprise, as his arms awkwardly slipped through an opening,... a larger hole, that was easily large enough for him to slide right through!

He briefly hesitated, feeling his nerves tingling with fear; he stopped to reconcider the idea of breaking out, all on his own,... he didn't even have any clothes on!

Slowly extracting himself from the large bag of dirty clothing, he reached down and grabbed onto a small piece of torn fabric, that was stuck to the bottom of the huge bag. He pulled the white cloth out with him, as he slid free of the hole.


.....


A sliver of light broke through the vented openings along the edges of the door,...
Nervously, Major Tom stood dumbfounded inside the bottom of the huge locker, he hunkered down on the cold, hard surface and looked all around. Holding the small piece of cloth, he closely examined it, realizing the cloth was a tiny piece that had been torn from some random underwear,... he could wrap it around his waist and at least, have something to cover his nakedness.

He hastily wrapped the flimsy piece of cloth around his hips, quickly tying a knot in two corners and securing the make-shift wrap. Tom felt better, it gave the miniature man, just a slight bit of self assurance, knowing that he wasn't completely naked... He immediately started searching for a way out of the huge locker.

Looking across the crowded floor, Tom smiled wide when he spotted the scrunggie looking pair of black, high-top tennis shoes; twice as large as a small compact car, the giant shoes, nearly filled up the entire floor. He noticed the long, dirty shoe-laces, loosely hanging out of the sides of both of the gigantic shoes!

Within moments, he had the long laces removed, and was searching for something to tie the end off,... he had tied the laces together, and after an hour of hand over hand, he had the entire length threaded out through the lowest vent opening.

Finally, he decided to tie off the inside end, to the last eyelet in the toe of the giant shoe, closest to the inside of the door. - with that done, he was just about to climb through the vent slot, when the sudden blasting sound of an alarming bell tone, erupted like an explosion!

Tom was forced to hold his ears, when the shrill alarm bell abruptly blasted out with the most intense sound! That sound, also told him, that his time was up! The overwhelming blast ended, as suddenly as it had begun,... leaving him shaken to the bone with trembling fear!

He knew that he didn't have any extra time,... he had to go 'now', or else he was going to get caught by the giant girl when she returned to her locker!


.....


  Quickly dropping through the narrow vent slot, he held to the large 'rope-like' shoe lace and slid down to the floor. He quickly turned around, and started running across the vast plain of polished cement. The huge floor spread out before him like the inside of an enormous cave,...he sprinted past a drain cover that was as large as a garage door.

Continuing to run as fast as his bare feet would let him, he dashed across the immense locker room without stopping, blindly sprinting towards the darkest corner he could find!

He passed underneath an immense wooden bench, centering the room; the halfway point,... he strained to extract every last bit of his remaining strength, as he sprinted as fast as he could across the cavernous room!

Swiftly reaching the other side and realizing that he had made it, Tom stopped to catch his breath,... standing next to an enormous trash can, he leaned against it and tried to regain some sence of direction.

   Just then, at that very moment, and as if on cue,... a huge steel door, on the other end of the locker room burst open with a crash! Dozens of horrenderous female feet, clambering into the open space, swiftly flooding in,... like an immense wave, stampeding, giantess tennis shoes, rushing into the room and crowding around the wooden bench; sending out an immense quaking vibration that rushed across the floor like an earthquake!

Tom dropped to his knees when he heard the tremendous sound of their amplified voices; a gargantuan rumbling sound that nearly stopped his heart. Vibrating through the sky above him,... it seemed like it was filling the air. He froze, when he heard the high pitched, giant squeals of excited, girlish giggling!


  "Amber has a 'pimple', eew,... hee hee hee"

  "Shut Up, Stacy,... you're so stupid!"

  "Hey Brit,... let me barrow your shampoo!"

  "Breanna,.. are you cutting economics?,... let's get some soda's and go out to my car!"

  "Give me a 'smoke' Connie.- You got any left?"

  "Sure,... here ya go,..."

  "Damn it,... anyone got any plugs?"

  "Ah, ha ha ha ... Cindy's on the rag again,... that's twice this month! Ha Ha ha.."


"Eat Me Bitch,... at least I don't smell like a 'Rag' you nasty cunt!"

  "What's with you two,... why don't you just kiss and make up, we all' know' that you've got a thang for each other!"



    ... 'Bursting laughter suddenly erupted like an explosive volcano!'...

  Down on the floor at their feet,...

Tom looked up in awe, his breath caught in his throat, as the tremendous sight of several towering young giantess, suddenly crowded around the center of the room, quickly slipping out of their monstrous shoes,.. they casually began to remove their matching sweat shirts; pulling off their shorts,...and peeling off their socks...

The dark red shorts they wore, were tightly fitted around their hovering butts. Their bare legs, towering above him, drew his attention to their magnificent size...the wobbling muscle mass, predicting the incredible weight of their magnificent bodies. They unknowing went about their bussiness, completely unaware of the tiny man standing down below them...

One by one, their red shorts quickly vanished away, dropping them to the floor, and uncaringly flinging them around,...the sky was soon filled with the sight of their massive bare behinds!

Some of them were wearing, thin, low cut, panties. Others wore a string-bikini,.. others,.. just a string! Their clothing tossed away,.. they suddenly filled the sky with their massive naked figures...

Tom's heart was racing, as the fear of these magnificent females, suddenly discovering him, sent a shock throughout his entire body,.. he was completely frozen with paralyzing terror; he was trapped, down on the floor, with 'nowhere' to hide!

He squeezed in behind the giant trash can, akwardly trying to stay out of their sight,... but, the sudden flash of light, that instantly filled the room,... snapped on, like a flash of brilliant lightning,... unveiling the sight of the adjoining shower stalls,... Tom was standing by the trash can,


    '''right next to the girl's showers!'''


Wedging himself tightly between the wall, and the side of the trash can, Tom soon realized that he was going to get caught... and, the very first girl to step into the shower, instantly looked down and saw him!

  "Oh My God!" - "Look--- Look,... It's a,.. 'Little 'MAN!", the shrill blast of the giantess' voice shattered the airwaves!


Tom was swiftly surrounded by dozens of beautiful, but, -"gargantuan"- barefeet! The sight of their colorful toenails, and the smooth, pale skin, of the bare naked soles, took his breath away...

...forced into the corner, he trembled with fear, looking out into the sea of collosal, feminine feet, he dropped to his knees and bowed down before them!



   "Well girls,... it looks like we've got a little 'Shower Toy' to play with!"




*

End Notes:

Cont. next chapter!   Then, we'll skip over to Zena maxwell's place and see how Max is doing,...

Just a warning,... this is coming to an end, and it's going to take a very different turn from what you might expect,... so, just saying, it's gonna get nasty!  ;`)

'Rub-a Dub-Dub' by wildcatman
Author's Notes:

There might be one more chapter, for Tom.  I don't know,.. we'll have to see if he survives this one first!

 

_______________________________________________________________________

 

     "Rub-a Dub-Dub"



Major Tom is captured by the entire gym class, and held prisoner inside of the girls locker room,...




The smooth cement floor inside of the girl's locker room, spread out into a wide, vast plain of inescapable imprisonment. Although the cement was several feet thick, the tremendous vibration that carried throughout the entire expance, shook the solid surface with an explosive effect.

Like the volatile rumbling of a strong, yet, distant thunder; their 'ungodly size', and heavily weighted footfalls, created the most terrifiying realization...

Caught, like an insect in a spider's web, little Tom huddled down in the corner between the wall and the huge plastic trash can. He had nowhere to run, and he was quickly surrounded by more than a dozen gigantic teenagers!


    'Woosh, -woom, ...Woosh, -woom', .


...a towering, raven haired giantess, carefully stepped up. Standing with her bare feet's heels, planted squarely under her,... she snickered with amusment as she 'locked eyes' onto the smallest little person that she had ever seen,...



    "Well, well, well, ladies,... would ya look at 'THAT'!", Sofia said.



....



  Sofia, being the 'alpha-dog' among all of the other girls in this class, stood centering the rest of the group; runner up, for the tallest in the entire school, her towering figure commanded respect. Using her authority and establishing her position, she stood dominantly looking down at the tiny little man,... while the rest of the entire class gathered around behind her,...

Her long, shiny black hair, loosely twisted up and falling down around her right shoulder, the sumptuous mane of silky black length, consealing nearly all of the right half of her bosum; leaving her left, fully exposed, she proudly stepped forward. Her beautiful giant feet blocking out the only path of escape...


*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~*~~~~~~*~~~~~~*~~~~~~*~~~~~~*

  The tallest girl in the school wasn't in this group. Tanya was 'her' name,... she stood at least, a head taller than Sofia, and the two girls didn't get along at all,... Tonya had once beaten Sofia up, while at a pool party during spring-break, and the two girls didn't ever get along after that brutal fight.

Sofia, then became known as the second worst Diva in the entire High School; making Tonya, the 'Top Dog'. However, when Tonya wasn't around, Sofia was the 'Top Dog', and she relished the time that she had, when her only 'opposistion' wasn't on the scene.

She was striving to make a name for herself, as the most evil one of the two, and her reputation was getting worse and worse,... she wanted to be known as the baddest bitch in school, and each day that went by was just simply another chance for her to make someone smaller than her suffer!


*~~~~~~*~~~~~~*~~~~~~*~~~~~~*~~~~~~*~~~~~~*


   Major Tom, 'completely oblivious to these giantesses' -unwritten pecking order'; gradually lifted up his head, still cowering on his hands and knees, he slowly moved his eyes across the surface of the floor,... taking in the astonishing sight of the massive girl's barefeet.

His heart racing, and trembling profusely, he strained to contain his bladder,... fraught with 'awe-consuming' fear, he struggled to refocus his mind trying to gauge the temperment of the huge, gathering crowd!

Looking up at the forest of feet,... and legs; the crowd of gigantic teen girls, entirely encircling around him like towering redwoods,... he sank down into the cool floor...

Queitly whimpering, Tom began to wonder if this was going to be it,... would these giant girls, find his puny little form, as just a disgusting little annoyance? Chase him down and just stomp on him, ... just crush him into a flat paste, and finish him off?

He couldn't imagine what he appeared like -'to them',.. Only, he knew that if they wanted to kill him, it wouldn't require much effort on their part!

The size of one of their feet was as big as a small automobile, and if they wanted to crush him, he wouldn't stand a snowball's chance in hell!


Gradually, a hush fell over the cavernous room,... with only the exception of the slightest rustling sound, (random barefeet, working their way in closer),... the large group of naked girls crowded in around their leader, completely encircling the miniature man,... not allowing him any chance of an attempted escape,... a warm wave of moist humidity, filled the slightest breeze, as it washed across the cool cement floor.

The sudden silence, growing slightly more intense, ...only other than an occasional whisper, or an 'Ewing and Ahing' that spluttered in the heights; the mild scent of sweaty, female feet, blended in with a sweet peppermint odour,... swirling through the draft of the sweeping lower air currents created by their advancing steps...

Lowering her voice to a sultry whisper, Sofia's looming figure stood directly in front of him.
The dominant dark haired giantess, spoke down,


   "M'm,... My,... now 'that's' what I call the 'perfect' MAN!"


A ripple of contagous giggling swept through the massive crowd of giant girls!

  Suddenly, with a stern, preditory look, the tremendous, raven-haired goddess, seemed to grow even larger as she took a wider stance; spreading her feet and straightening her knees, she tightened up her dimpling glutes, straining her lower ab's, and flexing every single muscle in her lower body, she relaxed and released a deep breath,...

... obviously restraining her impending excitement, she appeared like an enormous, yet,.. very feminine, female adonis!

Slightly arching a single eyebrow, Sofia's curious fascination, was only just slightly more obvious then her sudden arousal,... the sight of her newfound discovery, (as he cowered down before her),... gave the tall, athletic beauty, an awesome rush of euphoric sensations.


  Looking up at 'them', Tom couldn't help himself from scanning his eyes over their tremendous figures. Giant toes, and smooth, collosal feet, leading up to their powerful calves; their incredible legs extending upward past the knee. The smooth, shapely, contour, forming into their larger thigh muscles...

   ...a thick, perfectly formed patch of soft, curly hair, protecting the space in-between; their larger lower belly smoothly filling out just above, the dimple centering the swelling mound, their belly button,... the only imperfection that seemed to exsist upon their towering magnificents.

  Heavy breasts, yet still not completely developed; perky, yet supple, and standing out proudly, as their magnificent forms stood looming above him!

Their beautiful faces floating on high, drifting above, with wide, peircing eyes,... they constantly repositioned themselves, trying to gain a better view of the incredible spectical, 'a tiny six inch tall man', that was trembling like an frightened bug, down on the floor at their feet,...


  Completely naked, Sofia's tight, shapely figure, glistening in the shower room lights, as she stepped up closer and placed both of her hands upon her wide set hips; towering nearly a foot taller than all the other girls.

She smiled knowingly, already anticipating his path of retreat, she softly chuckled as she slowly squatted down and cautiously lent forward,...dropping down on one knee...

...keeping both eyes perfectly directed at him, she placed her opened hands down flat on the floor.


    "Don't let him get away girls,...", she quietly whispered. "Let's catch him,...".

.....


  Nancy helplessly watched from behind the other girls. She couldn't figure out how her tiny little man had gotten away from her.... ?

She saw the shoe strings tied up and threaded out through the bottom vent hole in the door of her locker, but she was totally surprised that he had actually been able to manage performing such an act,...

  "Damn it!", she cursed under her breath. She wished that she would have just kept the little booger safely sealed up inside of her underwear!

She didn't say anything to the others about the tiny man, and that he had escaped from her, and that he 'actually' belonged to her; that he had been with her for nearly a week,... No, she knew that they wouldn't care about that and would only laugh at her, and taunt her, about letting him get away!

Nancy truly hoped that they didn't kill him. He didn't deserve that,... he actually didn't deserve any of this! And, she felt guilty for allowing this to happen to him; but, what could she do about it? Sofia was a real bitchy girl,... and she would punch anybody in the face for just trying to step ahead of her in line during lunch break!

  No, Sofia 'had' him now,... and, although he had no idea who she was, he would soon be trapped within her hands, and totally at her mercy...

  The thought of it alone, made Nancy's stomach clench tighter. She had once witnessed Sofia torturing a freshmen in the girls bathroom. The smaller red-headed girl, begged her to stop, but Sofia just laughed, as she held her with a single hand, clutching her by the hair, she forced her face down into the toilet and reached up and flushed it!

  ...Over and over again, she relentlessly doused the girls face into the toilet water, and flushed. Nancy had ducked into the adjacent stall, hiding,... with her feet uplifted on the toilet seat,... afraid to come out, in fear that if Sofia caught her, she would take her instead, and start torturing her!

  She had crossed paths with her on more than one occassion, and each time Nancy had either been robbed of a piece of her clothing,... or just bruised on the shoulder with a few, extremely hard, rabbit punches!

Needless to say, Nancy tried to avoid Sofia whenever she could,... like most of the younger girls at the school, she would walk three times further to her classes, just to stay out of Sofia's territory!

... Yeah, Sofia had her disciple's, too, like most bullie's do, but most of them only 'hung' with her, when Tanya wasn't around,... when the Top, 'Bitch' Dog, WAS around though,...all of them, 'suddenly' became 'Tanya's 'Possy', and would turn on their former leader like little rabid bitches!

... it was all just a natural thing to these girls, their entire 'world' consisted of maintaining their 'status', or 'rank' among the others,...and keeping the underlings in their place by constant intimidation.


.....


Nancy looked on from the back wall, helplessly watching,... cringing, when she heard the tiny man screaming. The huddling crowd, all around him, suddenly disbursed. Sofia slowly stood up and turned around to face them...

Smiling, like a tall, long necked giraffe,... eating green briers; Sofia's blushing face nearly turned as red, as her quivering lip's,... her long slender fingers were completely wrapped around the tiny man, squeezing them tighter, and holding him up above their heads,... raising her fist, she held him up, even higher,... in front of everyone!


   "Oh My God,... I can't believe, how 'PUNY' you are!", she blurted out with excitment!


  Tom was suddenly hoisted up high above their heads. The powerful grasp from Sofia's fist, squashed his limbs down, firmly holding him trapped inside her single hand! He felt his ribs giving in, and he screamed out in pain as her sharp fingernails dug into his side,...


  "Oh,... this is going to be 'bad',...", one of the spectators said. "...Oh yeah,...you're in trouble 'now' little squirt!", another girl said.

  "What were you doing in here anyway?", Sofia asked, "we're you 'spying' on us?"

Slowly lowering her tiny captive, she brought him back down to her face level; still firmly crushing his ribs, she tightly squeezed his small body as she adjusted her gripping fingers...., pressing her thumbnail into the center of his chest.

  "Did ya git an 'eye-full',... lil' perv ?", she whispered, still smiling like a demented little bitch.

  "Are 'you', one of those,... 'Perverts!", she raised her voice. The shrill outburst reverberating around the cement walls.

  "You 'ARE', aren't you!", she exclaimed! "I'll bet that you were hoping to get a good look at us while we were taking a shower, wasn't ya?"


  Tom started struggling to breath, "Please, NO,... I, I, I, 'Wasn't',... I Swear!"
"Please,... Jus', lemme GO!", he screamed!

  "Let you go,...?", she snickered. "Oh,.. I'll let you, alright. But, you have to learn some 'respect' 'FIRST',... littleman!', she blasted her voice directly into his tiny face!


  Turning away and stepping into the shower stall, Sofia, calmly carried her little prisoner tightly inside her uplifted fist. She reached up with her free hand and turned on the water,... the faucet burst to life, raining down from the shower head with a blast of icy cold torrent.

Tom looked on, directly in front of him was this gigantic girl's massive breasts,... the slight wobbling motion, gently shifting like a rubbery mass,... the hardening nipples were nearly as large as his head!

Tom was plunged into the streaming flow, and whipped back and forth in a sweeping motion. The sudden shock of the icy cold water took his breath away. However, being held so tightly within her fist, her large encircling knuckles protected him from the full amount of the blast,...just his face and head took the bullet-like pellets at full force!

Gasping, he felt her fingers loosening up from around him, instantly, he fought back, trying to actually stay within her fingers, so that he wouldn't be cast into the torrential stream,...

Grabbing her relaxing thumb, he clung to the muscular appendage like a tiny spider monkey,... the huge girl chuckled out loud, and reached up with her other hand and grabbed him around the waist!


   "Let go,... you little 'pecker'!", she threatened. Pulling him away from her hand, she used both hands to manipulate his struggling limbs.

Snickering profusely, she held his struggling little figure up under the full blast of the raging faucet!

The instant splash of icy shock waves took his breath. He stiffened up, and tried to cover his face. Folding his arms across his chest, he pressed his palms over his eyes and gasped with trembling shock!

  Sofia giggled,... "Ew,... get me some 'soap' Connie!", she said, turning to the skinny little blonde that was standing right next to her.

Connie swiftly reached around and grabbed up a small blue colored cup, she handed it to her and laughed out loud,... watching intently as the taller girl held this tiny man so effortlessly,...

Sofia removed his little sopping wett figure from beneath the shower head. Holding him in her hands,... smiling deviously, she dumped out the small amount' of green 'jelly-like', soap, and casually just dropped the cup to the floor.

Tom felt the ice cold paste splat onto his belly, and he instantly tried to swipe it away,... his arms were suddenly caught up between a set of large pinching fingers, and his legs were pinned down.

   "No Please,... it's TOO COLD!", Tom yelled!


    "Hold on,... little guy. It'll warm in a minute,... just wait,... you're going to love this, little man!"


Sofia suddenly began gently stroking her large fingers across his stomach. Lightly rubbing his legs, and swirling her fingertip across his c-c-c-c-c0cK,... the chilly air swipped and swiped across his shivering body,..... her solid nails clamped around his ankle,... slowly warming up, while sprawled out within her open palm, he thankfully felt the steamy air getting warmer, and warmer...


   "Now then,... how's that?", she whispered.


  Tom looked up, glancing around, he suddenly realized that he was completely surrounded once again,... large, smiling faces, filled the stall,... crowding in all around him, and watching with delighted eyes, their glistening skin forming a sheer wall of giant, female faces!

Gradually, several more faucets started up. The flowing sound of pressure erupted from them, and a thick fog started to form. The smell of fruit filled the air, as the heavy, blasting currants, spashed against their skin, splattering out into space and raining down all around them,...

Sofia's hands conformed around him, cupping him gently, she slowly pressed his tiny figure into her breasts. Sliding his naked body around her massive boobs, she wallowed her large nipples across his entire body,...the tail of her wett hair, dangling down, swept across her firming nipples.

Tom was gradually getting all soapy, and wett. He coughed, and gagged as a large pillow of soap suds dropped down from above, and completely covered him up,...

His arms were captured, between a set of pinching fingers and he was dragged out of Sofia's cupped palms...

When he opened his eye's, he saw Connie's face hovering directly above him,... Sofia, had passed him off to her, and the two of them were standing face to face!

The sound of the forceful water gushing from the huge faucets, almost nearly drowning out the subtle moaning,... the aroused, young giantesses, slowly pressed their massive breasts together,... squashing the tiny man between them, and forcefully mashing him under their mighty orb's!

   "Agh! I can't,.... I Can't, BREATH!", Tom yelled!

His desperate outcry, was swiftly drowned out, from the immense pressure between the two girl's massive upper bodies!

The quaking thunder of their feminine laughter, overtaking his screaming, the twin globes mashing together, and trapping him between them, suffocating his miniature figure, and nearly smothering him out...

The entire room disappearing into the the thick foggy mist,... Tom's tiny male figure was enveloped within the cloudy abyss of steam filled engulfment!

He was suddenly grasped from beneath, a strange hand reached up from under him and squeezed him firmly,... covered in a froth of heavy, white foam, he was swept out from between the giantess boobies, and taken out, and around in a swift circle...

Abruptly lowered down to their waist level, he started flayling his arms, as his face was suddenly pressed into a furry mound of stiff, wire-like curls,... the scrapping roughness of the curly mass, rubbed against his tender flesh, as the huge set of fingers began to work him around in a tight circle.

Looking out, and straight down,... Tom could barely make out the form of his giant captress's long, slender legs. High above the pooling water on the tile floor, her barefeet planted beneath her,... she stepped around, awkwardly turning her red painted toes inward, she slowly began pressing her knees together, and squeezing her thighs tightly,... firmly pressing Tom's chest into her hot, swollen mound.

Moaning with a soft, groaning, purr,... she gradually began to work him down into the tighter space between her smoothly wedged inner-thigh's.

Forcing his legs into the velvet vise; his slippery little body slid into the tight space.

Frantically, he screamed up into the heights,... Begging her to stop, and begining to realize that she wasn't even trying to hear his miniscule squeaking!


Seperating her thighs, as she slightly squatted,... Tom screamed out in vain, as he felt her fingers pushing his legs into the heated seal of her massive smoothness,...

His feet slipped inside. Instantly feeling the hot embrace of her inner warmth, he gasped with surprise, as he slowly became swallowed up inside her!

Her firm grasp, plunged him deeper,... her thumb covering his chest, the oppressive heat billowing around his body,... he slipped into her slippery folds, and slid inside her,... sinking in all the way to his chest!


The sight of her large lower butt, appearing between her undercarrage,... the tight space beneath, started leaning to one side,... she was gradually swaying, from side to side, alternating her hips, and gently rocking back and forth.


Her cupping hand, covered his head up, held him trapped inside her. Tom tried to grab onto her fingers, but she easily prevented his frantic struggling, by pressing her legs together, and drawing his miniature figure further inside,...


Suddenly, an eruption directly above him, distracted her,... and he was swiftly pulled free of the heated entrapment! Tom gasped with relief, as the now cooler air swirled around him, he floated upward through the clouds and instantly found himself stairing back into Connie's large blue eye's,...


   "Hey,... don't hog him!", she blurted out!


   "Aw,.. Come on,.. I didn't even get to feel him!", a much shorter girl said, as she tried to grab him back from Connie's hands...


   "Stop it,... you're going to hurt him,... wait your turn,..we'll all get a chance to play with him!", Connie retorted, jerking the tiny man around and stepping back over to Sofia's shower,...


The shorter girl huffed, "God,... I can't stand her,...", she mumbled as she stepped back under her shower head and slowly began to 'Manually' relieve herself...



Tom was swiftly passed back into Sofia's waiting hands. Dropping into the cupped palms, she quickly examined his tiny naked figure. Smiling, as she noticed his half-erect, little cock; her fingers grabbing it between finger and thumb, she pinched it firmly, and slowly started to massage it in a soft, milking, motion...


He threw his arm's out to the side, and gasped with a sudden shockwave of intense, sexual, bliss! The feeling was completely sensational,... his breath caught inside his chest, he quickly found himself paralyzed under her manipulating hands!


His body was sslathered with soapy froth, as Connie looked on, she dumped a handful of suds down onto his body, and chuckled as she watched Sofia toying with the helpless male...


Tom tried to contain himself, uncontrollably jerking around inside of the giantess' hands. He felt his body convolsing under her touch,... and within just a moment he was gasping in bliss as his hips began humping the open air!


Shooting his seed out into the foggy steam, he strained against her giantess fingertips and jolted out jet, after jet, of white hot cream!

   "Agh, Agh, Agh, Agh,..... AHHHH!", he yelled out with all of his strength!


  "Aww, how sweet,... look at what you 'did' to him Sofia,... God, he's a real SK'Reamer' isn't he!"


  Laughter burst out in an explosive eruption of earth shattering proportions!

Sofia suddenly grasp his deflated body inside her single hand and started lowering him down between her ass cheeks. She bent forward, and shoved him inside her crack.

Slowly rubbing him across the tight space of her seperated butt cheeks, she wiped herself with his defenseless little figure, and giggled as she heard him gasping from within her heated crack!

Nancy looked on from the locker room. She had already finished her shower, and was helplessly watching,... and waiting, to see if there would be a chance that she might be able to get him back...



*

End Notes:

Please review!  I need some input,... if you liked this scene, let me know!  ;`)

Well, it looks like Major Tom survived!  One more chapter for him, and then, we'll head back over to Zena's apartment and see what's up with her and Max,... he might be dead, who know's,... it's been awhile, and she might have finished him off after all of this time!

;`)

 

'Swept Away' by wildcatman
Author's Notes:

Tom is barely alive after surviving the showers with several girls.  He awakens to find himself stranded on a soap dish...

 

....a Mysterious new charater enters in this chapter, and Tom is once again captured and taken away!








'Swept Away'




  Tom's bare naked skin felt like it had been transformed into a soft, rubbery mass, of slippery, hot jelly.

  Suddenly gasping with a quick breath,... as a steaming hot splattering of wet rain, sprinkled down across his face and chest; jerking up into a sitting position,...he caught himself with both hands, pressing them down firmly onto a wet, solid surface...

  Then, ... just as quickly, he was overcome with pain. Weak as a feather, ... he flopped back down onto his side,...his ribs were sore, and his muscles were cramping up...

The past hour,... or more, ... he had no idea how long it had gone on; it had been nothing but a continuous attack of groping and forceful crushing! Squeezing and suffocating him between their firm breasts and powerful legs,... He was sore as hell; but, 'somehow', still, very much alive!


  The strong fragrance of fruity soap filled the air all around him. Nearly blinded, he slowly opened up his eyes. Squinting from the extreme glair of the bright lights beaming down from overhead; he slowly realized that he was still inside of the humid, fog-filled shower room. The overwhelming sound, of the gushing shower heads filled the steamy air like a tremendous downpour during some strange alien thunderstorm...

He waited for his eyes to adjust to the intense light; peering out through the dense fog, only just barely able see across the vast, open space before him, he perked up his ear's,... the surging force from the huge, pulsing shower-heads, sounded to be right at his elevation, drowning out everything else around him.



The way the over-spray cast out from the faucets, he figured that he must have been placed somewhere on the wall within the shower room. Much closer to the ceiling, the lights seemed to be so much brighter,... he swallowed a mouthful of clear water and tried to relax.

At least, he wasn't going to die of thirst.


The cooler surface under his naked body was smooth and slippery, a deep puddle had formed around him. Lying on some type of stainless steel shelf, his stomach clinched, as the realization suddenly occurred to him,... those giant, teen girls,... must have stranded him up there,.... so he couldn't get away.


.....


He caught movement off to his left; a rounded, black, glistening dome,.... just the top of a huge female head,... it tilted back slightly, revolving around in a half-circle. White skin, just barely visable where the coal-black, spaghetti-like strands of hair, seperated at the natural part; her hair brilliantly contrasting against her scalp,... her giant head turning around,... a head so big, that he could easily ride on top!

Tom lowered his head down and pretended to be asleep,...her face turned toward him, then turned back away,...

The stream of surging water splashed away, reflecting back onto him,... a fine shower of warm over-spray, causing a thin mist to fly across twenty feet of open space and splatter down over his entire body.


Gradually lifting up his head and carefully scanning the vast, open area of the girl's shower room, Tom quickly surveyed the breathtaking sight. He counted three giant female figures, completely naked, while still using the shower,... their incredible glistening forms, with the flowing streams of cascading rivers, draining down across their towering naked bodies seemed so 'unreal',...so gigantic.

Tom slowly raised up onto his elbow, carefully propping himself up on his left side. The pain in his ribs caused him to brace himself. He suddenly realised that most of the other girls had left, leaving only the three that were still here,...casually using the showers. Watching from the uplifted position on the shelf, the incredible sight boggled his mind!

He was trapped. He could do nothing to protect himself from them. He felt like he wasn't even human anymore,... just some insignificant 'object', stranded there on this shelf, waiting for one of them to grab him...


His body wracked with severe pain, his eye's squinting,... a constant flashing of mental pictures began flowing through his thoughts,... like some weird flickering motion picture screen,... the sight of those giant girls: fingers, giant nipples,... gigantic butts,... the forceful grasp of an enormous female fist; his entire strength, no match for her single finger!

His body trembling, he tried to block out those horrific images...he had finally escaped the entrapment of Nancy's tight panties,... only to be cast into the clutches of an 'entire class' of demented teen-girls! He felt so defeated,... completely helpless!


He was only used to seeing, just their giant faces; or just their huge hands, or... just certain 'magnificent' body parts, magnified so large, that he couldn't take it all in at once!
Looking down, he took in the vast distance to the floor, far below. A shallow pool of frothy water covered the entire expanse; a distorted view, an inverted image,... their glistening bodies,... all three, dripping wet, giant girls, swept across the constant waves at their feet...

... their towering reflection appearing to him from the floor...it seemed so strange to see their entire figure, all at once,...


.....


He concidered jumping. Knowing that he would definitely die from the impact, he still concidered it,... He had to try ''something''! Just sitting there,.. 'waiting for them',... he started to panic again!

He slowly pulled his weakened body, over next to the edge of the shelf. He started to roll forward, tempting fate, he almost slipped off!

Catching himself, he reluctantly rolled backward.

He couldn't do it.


The cooling sensation from the shallow pool that had formed all around him, gradually soothed his aching muscles. He laid back, and stared up into the rafters of the high ceiling...

He couldn't believe that this was actually happening to him. He had been trapped inside of those giant panties for so long that he had lost all track of time,... he had no idea what day it was,.. or what month it was?

Nancy's horrendous treatment had deeply infected his scattered thoughts. Confining him so 'intimately' close to her, while holding him as her prisoner, he still felt like he was 'somehow',... ... connected to her? Her powerful female scent still lingering inside his head; it blended together with the new - the mixture of three or four more, he didn't know how many...

That powerful aroma,... that heady scent, it filled his mind like a thick fog; the tight space from which it came,... the way that it burned his eyes,... that sour, musky, arousal,... the contrast of the salty, sweat-soaking, heat,... he felt like it had nearly turned his brain into mush!

The tight confining space between the massive set of grinding muscle masses,... the incredible force that his miniature body was subjected to,... he wondered how it was even 'possable', that he could have actually survived such horrendous treatment!

The intense heat. The constant awkward motion. The twisting force of two walls of magnificent female ass flesh, grinding against his tiny naked body,... wallowing him relentlessly within the living space of an enormous female vise,... heavy, feminine walls of powerful strength; surely, he would have been ground into nothing, if not for the constant replentishment of the greasy lubricant of slippery butt sweat!

His entire body was so sore that he could barely sit up. He strained his arms and forced himself to roll forward. Then with a quick jerk, he pulled his feet back and thrust himself up into a sitting position. Leaning against the wall, he slid his feet out and tried to relax.

He sat there perfectly still. He wondered what he 'looked like',... to them. He wondered, if they were going to keep him as their prisoner... Would they kill him? He really started to think about throwing himself off the edge and dropping to his death...

Why Not,... if they were going to continue this constant torture, then his only defense was to kill himself, right? He didn't have any other choice did he?

He was just about to do it,... just lean over, and let go,....... just free fall!



.....



Suddenly, out of nowhere, a dry pair of huge, girl fingers, swept in and wrapped around his body; swiftly scooping him off of the soap dish in one sweeping pass!

The sudden grasping fingers, clamped up around his torso and waist, so firmly swallowing him up that he felt like he was about to be crushed alive! Three fingers held him firmly, squashed against her opposing thumb, the huge hand wrapped around him completely. A sharp stabbing sensation caused him to wince with pain,...

A large, shovel-sized, pinkie finger, had stabbed between his legs; the sharp nail was digging into his right thigh, curling inward, and embedding into the tender skin of his inner thigh,...

Thrust through the air, he was suddenly whipped around and brought up before her giant face!
Moving quickly through the locker room, his giantess captress was fully clothed and rushing swiftly towards the doorway!

"Shut Up!", she hissed. Her mouth so close, he felt hot air,... she whispered with a burst of sweet breath. "I'm trying to help you,... stay quiet!"

He looked across the deep, wide open space, and into her huge brown eyes. Only allowed a brief moment to take it all in; everything around them flew past at an incredible speed,... Her expression intent, determined, and full of excitement, she rushed through the empty locker room.

Passing the long rows of lockers, she quickly reached the other side and threw the door open.

Sweeping through and into the hallway, she crossed the brightly lit corradore and quickly crossed through into the dimly lit gymnasium,... instantly braking into a surging, fast paced stride!


Like some crazy roller coaster ride, gone out of control; Tom was suddenly lifted up, and dropped back down,... then up again, then back down,... (a fast pumping motion),... his giantess captor was flat out 'sprinting' across a huge basketball court,...swiftly running as fast as she could!

Holding her tiny prize inside her enclosed fist, her tennis shoes smacked across the solid hardwood; carrying him high above the floor, Tom reluctantly clung to her fingers as he flew across the open space, dipping and rising along inside of her warm encompassing fingers!

The trip lasted only a few moments, and they were suddenly back out into the brighter lit area of an empty, open hallway. Fresh air pouring all around them, Tom breathed deeply,... it was the first time he had smelled fresh air for weeks!

He grabbed hold of his captresses finger and wriggled deeper into her hand. Riding along next to her side, he glanced upward toward her towering upper body. The scent of her sweet purfume filled his head; he suddenly noticed the calmer pace that she had settled into.

Looking up past her bouncing bosum, past her shoulder,... her large pretty face calmly glancing all around, and looking out ahead,... she seemed to be focused on exiting the building as quickly as she could...

He got a better view of her face.... she looked to be at least a senior,... or maybe, even a little older? She didn't seem to be concerned about how she carried him,... Her tall, slender build, allowed her calm gate to carry him along at a very quick pace.

Looking back down at the floor, he felt dizzy,... they were moving alot faster than he thought!
Her long leg's, creating great strides, flexing her muscular calves, working evenly,... her wide, shapely hips, shifted smoothly, sweeping silently across and back,...

Tom caught his breath with a sudden gasp, finally feeling the cooler outside air, swirling all around him. Forced to close his eyes,...as the bright sunlight blasted down around her encircling fist.

He had no idea what her intentions were, but,.. at least he was now free of those others whom had used him like a bath toy, and Nancy,... whom had nearly suffocated him!


His head bobbled around weakly. He could barely contain his wits. Closing his eyes tighter, the realization dawned on him,... another stranger had captured him,... he felt her grasp slightly tighten up, and his brain went black,...falling unconscious within her soft hand, he passed out went completely limp.


.....


Anez calmly glaced around, she smiled knowingly, as she realized that nobody had saw her leaving the building.

The brown haired giantess carefully placed her tiny prisoner down inside her front pants pocket. Her fadded levi's jeans, felt even tighter, as she carefully stuffed the tiny man inside.

She headed out into the parking lot to find her car, she could barely contain her excitment as she suddenly sprinted towards the yellow VW Rabbit,... she had her keys in hand, and quickly unlocked the door and jumped into the drivers seat,...

  "Oh,.. this is going to be great!"

, she whispered excitedly as she started the car.

  ..... just as the final class bell rang out, the parking lot started filling up with excited students..., the bright yellow VW pulled out of the parking lot and sped away.





*



'It's a Small, Small, World' by wildcatman
Author's Notes:

Tom awakens in a very strange place,...

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________

Disclaimer: All characters, and parts thereof, are purely fictitious,* and - are by no means meant to be compared to anyone alive or dead. The subjects herein, are written from the memory of an individual whom has been subjected to (PTTD) post-tramatic Terror Disorder,... and all information within is purely incredible. No copyright infringement is intended. ;`)

____________________________________________________________________________




'It's a Small, Small World'




Ms. 'Anez' Rinda, a twenty-something grad-student, was the type of young woman whom seemed to have everything at her fingertips. She was extremely smart. A little shy, but confident enough. Her shapely figure, made most other women a slight bit jealous,... Anez, or,...

'Missy' as her closest friends called her,...easily drew the full attention of any male that she happened to bump into....

Working for the county part-time, as an assitant to her mother, She made enough to pay her bills and cover most of her expenses,... it was a good weekly paycheck; And, it allowed her to pretty much work at her own pace.

Once per week, she spent her mornings collecting the weeky exspence reports from all seven of the area schools in the district. She could set her own schedule, as long as she gathered all of the paperwork, checked it for accuracy, filled out the totals, and then turned them in to her boss, (her Mother) at the county court house, before five PM.

She could finish up in three hours, and had the rest of the week to work on her hobby...

Missy, and Lisa, her best friend, had started their own bussiness on the side; selling short films through a small mail order agency. (Remember, this was the 1970's) The films, or short clips, were just something that her and her college room mates, had stumbled upon while studying in Psychology class.

While studying human sexuality, (mainly female,- as the population was nearly all women) they were all introduced into the fascinating world of a certain sexual fetish. It was something quite different than what most people would first expect, but even still,...it seemed to exsist among a few women,...well, more than a few, as she and her friends would soon discover...

Anez, or Missy,... also had a thing for collecting miniatures. Her apartment was completely filled with all sorts of things that looked very realistic, only,... they were scaled down versions of everyday objects; model cars, furniture, boats, houses, bicycles and pretty much everything that an avid collector of such things would go crazy over,... and, she had the most realistic doll house that had ever been built.

Standing within her apartment, the doll house was the central focus,...

With working plumbing, electric lighting, and fully functional appliances- (a working stove, refrigerator, and a miniature hot water tank), the tiny house appeared so realistic, that it looked as though someone had shrunken down a full sized home; sitting in Missy's living room upon the table on full display.


.....


After making a few amateur films, and writing a short summary to go along with it,... Missy and her BFF Lisa, sent the films to the agency. The agency took a small percentage for their advertising, and then, they posted the films in an underground catalog. 'The Fantasy Page'.

After just a few months, they were delightfully surprised to find their post office box overflowing with mail. As their customers began to place more, and more orders, the small mail box was gradually becoming over-stuffed with requests,... specific requests, for 'specialties' ...performed by her and her friends.

It was just a curious idea at first. Kind-of, an 'experiment' for Missy. She didn't expect it to become a real business, her friends couldn't believe it either,... they had no idea how it would take off the way that it did!


.....


The specific idea was the 'Giantess fantasy'. A very private, and, 'dirty-little-secret', that some very powerful women seemed to share,... they actually enjoyed the idea of becoming an enormous, goddess-like being, towering over a normal sized person and dominating them completely.

Missy, and her friends, used little dolls to play the part of their victims, and the camera shots were usually low angle shots, taken from floor level, while she stood over the little doll and pretended to playfully terrorize them as a giantess.

The set was made up with her miniatures, and a very realistic little short film was pumped out on a weekly basis,...

The usual plot ; was about some helpless miniature person, being captured and subdued by this gigantic girl,... taken prisoner, and forced to become their personal little slave,...

... not at all sexual, but more humiliating than anything else,... the young girls found it fun, and very 'profitable'; trying to perform the specific requests that their eager customers continually asked for,...it was an exciting challenge for the small group of friends.

However, as time went by, their customers request's started becoming more 'sexual', and some of the girls didn't want to do it any longer,... they wanted to stop filming and shut it down for awhile...

Missy was kinda shy herself, and they all decided to stop making anymore new films, and just keep selling the ones that they had already made,... well, their sales started dwindling down to just a few requests, until finally, they weren't getting any more at all...


.....


Some weeks later, everything had pretty much went back to normal and Missy was at one of the schools, doing her job and collecting their expense paperwork,...on fridays, she would always collect the information in the afternoon, so that she could avoid all of the students,...

As she always did, Missy had just collected the expence reports from the schools office; it was nearly three o'clock in the afternoon, and she thought that the shower rooms would soon be empty,... being a friday, she always waited until evening to leave the building, she could sneak down to the girls locker room and take a good shower in the schools shower room. It had a never ending supply of hot water, and the pressure was fantastic,... she usually did this every friday...

However, on this day, Missy was surprised to see a couple of girls, still using the showers. ..

"That's weird?", she thought.

"What the,.. What were they still doing here on a friday evening?", she whispered to herself, as she stepped in behind some lockers and waited to see if the girls were getting ready to finish up and leave.

Positioning herself so that she could stay out of their sight, Missy stood on top of the center bench and peeked overtop of the lockers,... suddenly eyeing something that she just could not believe,...

.... she had heard about those tiny men, and their miniature spaceship. It had been all over the news; the pictures of it, at the city park, Zena Maxwell, standing next to the tiny space ship, and how strangely small the tiny 'men' looked inside of that rodent cage,...

She still couldn't quite, 'believe' it though,... she had figured that it was all some kind of trick to get more people to go to the park,...

As she rubbed her eyes and looked closer, the little naked man sitting on the soap dish turned his head and started moving around!


"Oh My God! It's one of the little men!", she thought,


Her eye's lighting up, as she imagined having him all to herself; another addition to her ever growing collection of perfect little miniatures,...


"I've got to have him!"


The steam cloud that completely enveloped the entire shower room, was all she needed to sneak up without being seen,... She knew that those girls wouldn't see her if she was quick, and she slipped quietly along the edge of the wall and reached into the shower stall. Her heart pounding with excitement, Missy swiftly snatched up the little,... naked man.

He instantly started squirming around violently inside of her fingers. She heard a tiny squeaking sound, and she squeezed tighter, stopping him from resisting, ... she gripped her fingers around his entire body-- stopping his futile struggling,...

Bringing her hand up in front of her face, she swiftly scolded him,

"Shut up!", she told him, "I'm trying to help you!"



Holding him firmly within her single hand, she rushed out of the locker room and headed directly for the parking lot...



*****


Several hours later,...sometime during the early morning hours,...



Tom's mouth gapped open,... as he startled himself awake; sucking in an excited breath, he coughed a few times and caught his breath...

Rolling onto his back; lying flat, on a very soft, warm cushion,...he felt his legs sinking down into the thickness of something that felt very warm and dry.



The sound of some type of strange, mechanical vibration, drew his attention. It seemed to be in the distance..., an air pressure from some type of heating system. He couldn't tell for sure,...

Afraid to open his eyes... he began to tremble from the thoughts that had returned to his frightened mind. The events that had happened to him leading up to this point, had stressed his mental bearings to the extreme. He felt like he had no control over anything anymore; not even his own body...

The pain in his ribs had begun to subside, but as he slowly moved his legs and swept his arms up above his head, he felt the soft surface that he was laying on. He wondered if he had already died?


He took a deep breath, sniffing smoothly through his nose,... he felt the slight sting from his fractured ribs. His chest expanded. "Nope,... he was still, very much alive...".

A mild, calming aroma of some type of 'sweet smelling' perfume, lingered in the air all around him.

A slight odour, blended into the aroma. His spine stiffened up, as his brain recognized the mild scent,... although it was very feminine, it was an unmistakable scent, a powerful body sweat,...

Slightly opening one eye,... he noticed the dimly lit space around him was like a glowing dome shaped bowl. The highest point being centered directly above him, he suddenly opened his other eye and frantically looked all around!

He was lying in the middle of a real bed; but the strange room,... was like some kind of round prison cell! A yellow cloth draped perfectly over the dome-like ceiling, completely covering the walls all the way around the entire room,... looking closer at the wall, he caught his breath as he saw the heavy metal bars,...completely covered with an enormous yellow sheet.

The door was closed.

A rectangular door,... it instantly drew his attention,... where had he seen a room like this before?

He looked closer, and slowly sat up; the light beyond the walls must have been much brighter because the yellow sheet of material that curtained around him seemed to be glowing like a flaming ember from floor to ceiling...

Easily able to take it all in, Tom quietly pulled back the soft covering and carefully slid his feet out onto the floor. Without making a sound, he slowly got to his feet and stood up next to the bed...

The floor was just as soft, and he awkwardly stumbled forward toward the wall. He stopped and stood very still,... listening. He couldn't make any sense of where he was,... the glowing yellow walls offered nothing as a clue...

The warm air around him, was so soothing and comfortable,.... he felt safe, but he had no idea where he was...

He stepped away from the bed, walking on the balls of his feet, he quietly tip-toed closer to the door. The bars were at least an inch thick and the latch that fastened the door, was locked tightly.

He knelt down next to the circular wall and reached through the narrow space between two bars; grabbing the yellow curtain, he pulled up on the skirt and raised the bottom edge up so that he could see out from underneath of it,...

The sight of a much brighter light, somewhere beyond the wall, cast a brilliant glair across the distant floor far below, the larger room outside was carpeted in a dark green sea of plush carpeting.

He listened intently for any sign of movement or motion; constantly expecting someone to suddenly appear,... and catch him off-guard, his hands were shaking uncontrollably.

Pulling the curtain up higher, he lowered his head to try and see more of the outside world. The huge room outside of his round cell, slowly came into view,...

Looking straight down, across the green carpeting that spread out a hundred feet below, he saw a pair of large black shoes sitting next to the wall; a pair of tall leather boots with the thigh-high suede leather,... they lay crumpled next to a closed door, a little further away, slightly over shadowed by an enormous book case, he saw a leather whip hanging from a hook.


Unable to see beyond that, Tom decided to get up and go to the other side of the round room. He quickly made his way around the bed and over to the opposite side,...

Squatting down, while raising up the lower edge of the curtain,... his eye's widened with wonder as he took in the sight of an enormous bed,...

... the covers were pulled back, and a large, mountainous figure, broke the flat surface, forming a higher hilly skyline, directly above the flat plateau of the enormous mattress... A sleeping giantess.

He could plainly see her, sleeping with her back turned toward him. Dropping the curtain and standing back up, he glanced all around the circular room. He suddenly realized where he was,... He must be inside some type of cage; trapped inside of her bedroom!




*
End Notes:

Max and Zena Maxwell are up next,... long overdue.  Sorry for the long wait, I've had so many distractions here lately I've really had to push to get time to work on this,... hopefully, I'll get some extra time here in the coming weeks.  Thanks for reading, and please review! ;`)

Zena & Max by wildcatman
Author's Notes:

'Zena and Max' will have several chapters to follow. Max is going to find out, that this giantess, is about to completely change into a beautiful monster!

Zena and Max




The brisk morning air smelled thick, with a powerful feminine perfume; the very essence of her 'goddess-like' existence,... still lingering within the room, it had kept him awake the entire night. Images of her magnificent body were branded into his minds eye; an incredible landscape of perspicuous beauty.

Rubbing his eyes, and looking out across the huge room, the dimly lit space seemed to disappear into the shadows, forming a blurry wall of dense nothingness,...her large, sparkling eyes seemed to penetrate throughout the foggy atmosphere, silently following him, as they floated around the huge room...

Although he was alone, he felt her powerful presence still haunting him; he did not understand how he had survived her abuse, she had nearly smothered him to death!
Shaking his head, Max looked down at his naked body and nearly cried,... tears steaming upon his hot face, he could not believe that he was still alive...


He felt like he was stranded on some high mountain peak, high above the clouds,... chained up and waiting to become the tiny, human sacrifice, to an enormous, but extremely beautiful, giant woman..., just the thought of her,... paralyzed his mind.


He had hoped that, maybe this woman would treat him differently. He thought that maybe, he had known her from somewhere before? However, when he awoke, finding himself still fastened up to this heavy gold chain,... his heart sank, as he fully realized that this was actually happening to him.

This beautiful woman,... this towering giantess, had started out being so nice toward him, she gave him the impression, that she could very well be his saving grace.

Bathing him, and feeding him sweet, giant blueberrys; allowing him to explore her body,... then, as if,... it was almost like, someone else had taken over her mind,... she seemed to become very different...

Within the course of a single night, Zena had just suddenly 'changed'; She forcefully used him to pleasure herself,... treating him like a tiny slave, taking complete control of his miniscule being and, in the process,... she had effectively changed him into something else,... an object.

An object to pleasure herself with,... a living sextoy. A tiny, little, slave.


.....


An icey cold chill, gradually drifted across the glossy flat surface. The wide, flat plain, spreading out all around him,... goose bumps freckled his hairless, naked body. He shivered violently, as the cool morning breeze swirled through the open window and washed across the giant dresser.

Slowly sitting up, trembling uncontrollably, squinting his eyes, he nervously scanned his vast surroundings. His ankle was sore and raw, firmly encircled with the heavy metal braclet. He grabbed the chain that was fastened to the band around his ankle and pulled on it as hard as he could.

The heavy, golden chain, connected to the bracelet like a leash, with the other end tightly secured to a large bolt embedded into the surface of the dresser top.

Chained up like an insignificant little animal, Max felt like he had become some strange, living adornment; his scorched, red skin, still slightly burning from the chemicals that the giantess Zena, had used on him. The stringent, harsh reaction, as it scalded his skin, had completely removed all of his body hair, leaving him completely bald, shining like some weird looking plastic action figure!

Trembling, the miniature man slowly pulled the gigantic pair of white thong panties up around his shivering body. Reluctantantly accepting the fact, that he was forced to use his giant captress's slinky underwear for warmth,... he felt so humiliated as he examined the giant garmet.

Shaking uncontrollably, he watched the first rays of mild sunlight breaking through the large window blinds. The entire room slowly growing larger within the soft, red glow. Gradually widening his horizons, he shuddered at the thought of another day of complete humiliation at the hands of this enormous woman.

"Argh, God.... Please, Help Me!", he cried out,...

Giving his restraint another hard pull,.. yanking hard on the heavy chain,... Max gasped with surprize to see the bracelet pop loose from around his swollen ankle and fall free,....releasing him from it's hold, the rough metal dropped loose and rattled against the hardwood surface...


***



Zena Maxwell clumsily stumbled across her room; she seemed to be a bit distracted,... getting out of bed early; her hair was a mess and she looked like a little girl excitedly searching around inside a of a toy store.

Her mind still foggy, she moved across her bedroom in her barefeet, selectively gathering up her dirty laundry and prepairing to go downstairs to the basement where her washing machine was,... unexpectantly, her barefoot stepped down onto something that felt solid, she quickly jerked her right leg up and jumped backward, not reacting quickly enough; her foot had smashed something small!

"Oh, eew,.... oha, ow ow ow,... Ouch!", she yelped, while dancing around on one foot.

"Dang it!", she silently whispered, bending down to see what she had unknowingly tread upon,...

Squatting over the broken pieces, she discovered the small sharp object was crushed beneath her foot. She flopped down her pantie clad bottom and reached down to pick it up; the small, crushed plastic, had been shattered into several pieces.

Zena scoffed, "God,... I've got to clean this place up!", she said,

...as she hastily plucked away at the broken sections of some small plastic bottle,...
apparently, it was a forgotten perfume bottle, that had fallen victim to her weighted footstep..., the cap had popped off and her heavy foot fall had shattered the thin plastic container.


Still wearing her short-white, nightgown, without a bra, and just her favorite, blue panties on underneath, Zena hurried along, trying to get an early start on the day. She had gotten up very early. She wanted to get everything caught up, so that she would have rest of the day to just relax; it was a rare thing for her to have an entire day off,...and she was so excited to have a little playmate to spend it with....

Her heart racing, Zena quickly bounded down the steep flight of steps, her open robe fluttering back behind her like a cape of some sort, she scrambled down the stairs and and stepped over to her washing machine.

Hastily dumping the large basket of soiled underthings into the washer, she slapped the lid shut and twisted the setting knob. Stepping away, she grabbed the soap powders down from the shelf just above. Adding an unmeasured amount of fragrant detergent, she released a slow breath and stood leaning against the front of the machine.

Casually flipping her right foot, she bent her knee and lifted up her right leg, dangling the fluffy house-slipper from her toe's,... slowly curling them up, she playfully slapped the sole of the shoe against the heel of her bare foot.

'POP' 'POP' "POP' 'POP", ... she anxously awaited the sound of the electric motor.

Enjoying the whiring sound of the washing machine, starting up; she pressed her waist against the front end of the machine and felt the powerful wave of agitation, the surging, centrifical force; sighing with arousal, Zena closed her eyes and leaned into it,...trembling, as the mechanical vibrations began surging through her lower body.

"Ahhh, mmmmm", she cooed with excitement.

She felt herself becoming moist, reluctantly stepping away from the machine,... she growled, "Argh". Zena didn't want to waste an orgasum. Not when she had a little miniature man to do with as she pleased,... she smiled, picturing her tiny slaveboy; he was just upstairs, trapped inside her spare room,... her little prisoner, forced to do her bidding and wait there for her return.

It was time to go up and check on him. Zena couldn't stand it any longer,... she quickly bound back up the stairs and headed straight for her spare room. Her panties were already wett, and she couldn't wait to start toying with her tiny, male prisoner,...


She reached the doorway to her spare room, stopping to catch her breath, she figured that he would still be asleep, so she quietly opened the door and slowly stepped into the dimly lit room.

Her right hand reached for the light switch, as she carefully closed the door with her left,... The light popped on, and she instantly looked over to the dresser top. Her eyes went wide, as she noticed that the chain was empty, and her little prisoner was gone!
Instictively, pushing her left hand harder against the door, Zena reassured that the door was tightly closed. She carefully scanned the floor. Looking for her miniature escapee, she slowly squatted down and peered underneath of the large oak dresser.
Her amplified voice rang out from on high!
"Come-out ~ Come-out,... where-ever, you are..", Zena playfully sang out. "I'm gonna git you, Little guy,... (hee hee) And,... when I find you,..(lowering her voice)"""and, you 'know' that I'm going to find you!"""-(raising her voice back up again).....you're gonna be 'severely' punished!"

Her eyes swiftly darting around, excitedly inspecting every nook and cranny, Zena started to get down onto her knees,..."Oh, you're soooo Naughty!", she giggled, lowering her chin down close to the floor...

"Alright, you've got to be kidding me, right?", she whispered.

Slowly getting down lower on the floor, "Do you think, that,... you can 'Actually' get away from ,... Me?", her voice crackling with delight, "I'm SOOO gonna punish you for this,... you know that,... don't you?"

"Oh you're gonna git it,... I'm gonna 'Really' make you pay for this, 'tiny-one'!", she silently slithered across the floor, slipping along on her belly, moving her head forward, within just a few millimeters off the surface. Inching herself closer to the dresser, she giggled as she noticed her tiny prisoner's little figure.

She could see his little legs standing underneath the corner of the dresser; trembling like a frightened mouse,...

"Alright, little Maxie,... come on out of there. I 'SEE' You,... do you want to make it worse, or,... are you going to behave yourself, and listen to your mistress?", Zena sounded strangely, straining her voice while lying on her stomach.

Max froze. He squatted down and peered out from under the huge dresser. Holding his breath, as his lungs locked-up,... he saw her huge face, it's chin resting upon the hardwood floor,... her squinting eyes afixed directly,... focusing on him,...her whole face; as tall as his entire height!

Having just climbed down the front of the dresser, Max descended the mountainous furnature piece, using the drawer handles as footholds, he had scaled down the face of the huge structure. Just as he was figuring out what to do next, standing on the floor, and finally free for the first time since she had captured him,... he was just getting his bearings, when,

"Come on littleman, you can't hide from me,... you're mine now!", her voice rolled across the floor beneath the huge dresser.

He couldn't move. His feet were frozen in place; stuck to the dusty floor,... his mind frantically reeling with terriffic fear!

He already knew that he had nowhere to run. He was trapped,... cornered beneath the mountainous dresser!

His body shaking uncontrollably, he awkwardly stepped back, he nearly pissed himself as he concidered being captured by her once again. He stumbled backward and fell onto his bare butt.

It was like being trapped inside the shadowy, lowest level, of a huge parking garage,... cornered in the basement of an immense wooden structure; caught by a beautiful, fifty-foot tall, giantess!

The whole world shook, as Zena started to get to her feet,... the earth quaked and shook beneath her gigantic movements!

"Alright, you little bug. I'm coming to get you now!"

"BOOM BOOM BOOM,... Bump, Bump,... thump thump!", her large, smooth knees, settled just outside of his hiding place,... then, silently,... her giant face slowly lowered down and turned sideways.

Her large, billboard-sized face, peering in at him, "Commeer, Maxie. Playtime's OVER!"

Long slender fingers floated straight toward him, spreading apart and swiftly encompassing his entire form, Zena's giant hand gently applied enough pressure to ensure her hold, and then,... she clamped her fingers together and captured her miniature escapee,...

"Gott-cha',.. -thought you could get away from me, huh?", she snickered playfully.

Squeezing his legs together, and pressing her fingertips along his ribs; alining the pressure upon his naked hairless body.

Lifting him up inside her fist, Zena's powerfull grasp held him tightly, carefully carrying him out into the brighter light.

Max strained to break free, screaming up at her huge face, "Why!", Why are you doing this to me?"

Awkwardly getting to her feet, as she braced herself with her free hand, grabbing onto the front of the dresser, she giggled softly as she heard his tiny squeaking,...

"Let me go, let me go,... why don't you Just,... just 'kill' me, Then... you,... you, giant BITCH!"

"Awe, that's Soooo, Cute!", she whispered~ using her best 'child-like' voice,...

"Pooor lil' Maxie-pad', what's wrong,... don't you wuv' me anymore?", she playfully teased.

Slowly standing, and rising up to her full standing height, she held him up inside her snug fist and smiled with a demented look of curious delight,...

"I hoped that you wouldn't talk to me like that,... I am your goddess!", she stated simply,... squeezing her fingers tighter around her tiny prize.

"I guess that I'll have to teach my little toy some respect. I don't want a little slave that doesn't 'play nice',... you'll just have to learn, that 'disobeying me' has a very severe, and swift punishment."


Max was gripped up even tighter,... very firmly compressed between Zena's powerful fingers. His ribs flexed beneath their strength, and his limbs started to get numb from the force!

He was carried back up to the top of the dresser and dumped out of her grasping hand. She smiled down at him and stepped away,...

"Let's see now,... I think we'll start by teaching you, that you can't ever try and escape from me again...", she thoughtfully spoke in a deep, demanding tone.

Turning toward another large piece of furniture, she opened up a wide lid on the top, and started rumaging around inside it. Gathering a few items she slowly turned back toward her tiny prisoner and pouted,

"This isn't going to hurt a bit,... if you don't fight it.", she slightly smirked, as she swiftly reached out and recaptured him inside her free hand.

Forcing him down onto his back, two fingers held him down, as her other hand applied a short strip of very sticky tape to his right ankle,... easily, and very quickly he found both of his ankles stuck tightly to the wooden surface!

Temporarily released, Max swiftly sat up and tried to pull his feet loose from the clear sections of thick tape,...

Then, her fingers returned and forced him back down, hastily pressing his right arm out, and sticking it down with another section of tape.....

"Wait,... wait, No, No, Please,.... don't do this to ME!", he screamed out!

"I haven't even started yet, Maxie,... by the time I'm through with you, you'll never try and escape again!"

Max suddenly found himself spread eagle, and strapped down beneath her huge, smiling face,... she moved in closer and slowly released a hot steamy breath; exhaling across his bound figure, smiling like a devious, little girl...

"M,m,... look at choo'. All dressed up, and no place to go!", her giggling laughter erupted across the surface of the huge dresser top!

Gently placing a single fingertip,... her right pinkie finger, directly to his face, she touched the edge of the solid nail to his face and lightly pressed it to his tiny mouth,...

"Kiss-kiss,... that's right,... Kiss it, littleman."

Max resisted. Turning his face away, straining to avoid her huge finger, his hips arched upward as he struggled in a spread out position. His entire body suddenly engulfed within hot, steamy breath,...

The sweltering fog of her sour morning breath, multiplied by a hundred times, flowed directly into his face!

"Awe, don't cha' wanna kiss your goddess?", she continued to tease.

Slowly dragging her fingernail down across his bare chest, the sharp edge scrapping his tender skin,... pressing firmly upon his miniscule stomach, stabbing firmly into his minute belly button, nearly touching his back bone.

Forcing his hips back down, her smooth, solid nail, pressing into his lower belly and pinning him down beneath it. Holding him trapped, under her single finger, her breath pouring out over him,...

"Come on Maxie,... fight it. You know, your just fooling yourself, though... you can't resist me... ".

"M'm, I could do 'anything' that I want with you, and there's absolutely, 'Nothing',... that you can do about it!"

Her giant, puffy lips within just a few inches of his face, her hot breath billowing out of the dark, wett pit, of her cavernous mouth,... the sheer, ivory white teeth, barely contained beneath a thick seal of sticky wettness; her ample salava...sparkling in the morning sunlight.


"No, No, No,... please, don't hurt me, Zena! I'll do anything you want,... just please, let me loose. I will do whatever you want!", Max cried out.

"Oh, you'll do whatever I want?", she teased him.


Stabbing her fingernail deeper into his belly, she pressed down untill he screamed out in pain...


"Ahhhh!"

... "Please Don't Do That! You're killing Me!", he squirmed around beneath her pinkie finger, trying to break free of his sticky bindings.


"You sound like a tiny, little, bug, a squeaky, little, insect!", she whispered with amusement.

"Well, I suppose,... I could, give the tiny bug another chance to prove himself,...."

"If I let you go,... you have to kiss me whereever I tell you to,... understood?", she asked her tiny captive.


"Yes, Yes,... Okay,... I'll kiss you, .... anywhere you say!", Max screamed up at her enormous face!


"Alright then,... but, you better be a good little bug, and do 'exactly' what I tell you to do,... or else, I'm going to be a very, very, BAD GIRL!", Zena smiled wide, and softly giggled.

Max found himself suddenly free of the tape. Zena's large hands working quickly, simply peeled the tape away, and swiftly scooped him up within her single right hand. Holding him firmly, she slowly lifted him up to her face,...

"Alright, Kiss Me.", her breath washing around his naked body.

Puckering her pillowy lips and pressing them tightly, her mouth seemed to form a solid bubble of slippery smoothness,...

Max started to lean closer, preparing to kiss the surface of her huge upper-lip. A sudden movement jerked him back, and he was swiftly lowered down to her waist,...

"Wait-a-minute, littleguy. Let's take this to the bedroom where I can get more comfy", she said, swiftly turning away and walking toward the door.


Max clung tightly to her finger, as her huge hand slowly swaying back and forth next to her hip,... swinging slowly past Zena's gigantic outter thigh.



*
End Notes:

Thanks for reading and please review! 

'Zena & Max' cont. by wildcatman
'Zena & Max' cont.



Zena smiled, as she walked slowly down the hallway.

Shifting her hips loosely, she was getting so horny, feeling her tiny, naked captive, squirming around inside of her hand, she loosened her grasp, just to make him cling tighter; she loved the idea of forcing her tiny prisoner to hold tighter to her finger,...knowing that it was the last thing that he really wanted to do...but, slipping free of her hand would surely be a terrible fall to the floor so far below,... she didn't want to allow him to fall out.


She giggled quietly, as she stuffed her hand into the small, terry-cloth pocket, that was situated just on the outside of her right hip. The fluffy, white, short skirted bath robe, was her favorite piece to wear around the apartment on her days off. It was 'SO' soft, comfy, and light weight.

She loved the way that the material rubbed against her naked boobies,... her nipples stood rock-hard from the tender sensation.


.....


Max felt a slight bit of relief, as his feet found the resistance at the base of the small pocket. Steadying himself, his bare soles sank down into the tightly stitched seam sewn into the sack-like holder,... the constant motion of the massive womans legs, swept him over and around in a wide, smooth arch. The warmth inside smelled clean and fresh; forced to hug the side of her gigantic hip. Zena's hand still closely guarding him, it encircled around him, filling up the opening in the top.

Nestled against the solid wall of her immense leg, he could feel the sheer power of the magnificent muscle. Her gigantic hip working within the soft material of the fluffy robe; enormous. So, incredibly gigantic,...

Her huge fingers half curled, and resting all around his naked figure, gave him a feeling of complete condemnation; he swallowed hard, as he examined the solid surface of this giant woman's large, red-painted, thumbnail...

Zena's huge fingers were easily, twice, or three times stronger then all of the strength in his entire body,... just her smallest pinkie finger, could crush him; Zena was so much larger in size, ~ it was just so,... 'unreal', ... so completely frustrating,... Max found it hard to comprehend that he,... was just an insignificant little animal compaired to this magnificent woman,... this gigantic, female being.

Her slow gate, swept him around to one side. Her huge shifting hips silently swaying as she casually walked, carrying him ten, or fifteen feet to the right, sightly bouncing to a stop, then swiftly shifting back, in a curving, rubbery motion...

Each of her footsteps, traveling thirty, or forty feet in a single stride. Sweeping along beneath him, her massive legs took tremendous, advancing steps, taking them through the long hallway, and towards her bedroom.

Just reaching her bedroom door, the beautiful giantess paused; distracted, by the abrupt sound of her telephone ringing,


"Brrrring,... Brrrring,.... Brrrring!".


"Oh Crap!", she barked. "Who could 'that' be, now?".


Suddenly jerking forward, her quick motion tossed little Max deeper into the soft pocket.
He was thrown sideways, dropping awkwardly, he slid down onto his back! Zena's giant hand slipped free of the opening, and Max found himself getting tossed around wildly within the square pocket.

Her wide, powerful, upper-thigh, rippling with a sudden burst of flexing force, lifting up from beneath him, the massive wall of muscle grew taut, as the giantess turned and bolted forward, heading toward the sound of the ringing phone,...the powerful pumping motion of her gigantic leg muscle, returning again, and again,... roughly bouncing him up and down, as if he weighed nothing at all!

Then, just as quickly, coming to an abrupt stop,... all at once, Max was pulled down hard into the bottom of the soft pocket, as the giantess suddenly stopped!


Zena's voice changed,... becoming soft, and tender, seemingly so, 'different'.


Snatching up the phone, she held it up to her ear, and in a sweet voice she answered,

"Hello?"

"Oh,... hey Tina. Nothin' much,... just getting ready to take a quick shower. What are you doing today?", sounding so sweet, and kind.


"Um,... sure. I just started a load,.. but, you can do yours too. I should be done around noon,...just bring some detergent ~ I'm almost out.",

Zena spoke casually into the phone as she carefully stepped over to her kitchen sink.


Gently reaching her hand down to her hip pocket, attentively covering it, she released a slow breath. Protectively resting her cupped fingers along the outside, enclosing the entire pocket underneath her single right hand, she leaned against the counter top,...

Relaxing into the edge of front of the sink, she squeezed up the telephone by tilting her head and lifting her shoulder,... she reached up with her free hand and grabbed a clean drinking glass from her dish drainer.

Carefully looking down, she released her hold on her tiny pocket and using her thumb, she hooked the top of the pocket and pulled it open,...

Peering down from above, she spied her tiny captive curled up inside the bottom of the soft pocket.

Smiling down at him, she winked and looked away. Reaching for the faucet, she filled the glass with water and slowly turned the water off. Carefully placing the glass down onto the counter top, she again reached down to protect the small pocket.


"Yeah,... I'm just trying to get everything caught up, and maybe, get some grocery shopping done before this evening"


Max could only hear one side of the conversation, but he could tell from what he had already heard, that Tina was coming over later, to do her laundry,...


"Alright,... we can do that too, maybe get some chinese,... and, rent a movie?", Zena quietly whispered.

"I've been wanting to see that new one, 'The Exorcist',.. Oh,... or maybe, 'One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest', Jack Nicholson's in that one!"

"Yes,... alright, you get the movies, and I'll order the food!", Zena suddenly sounded excited.


"Cool, sounds like a plan. I'll catch-ya-later then!"



Turning away from the sink, she stepped back over to the wall and firmly returned the phone to it's holder.


"Well,... littleone, 'where were we',... it looks like we're going to have to make this a 'quickie'!",


...squeezing her fingers tightly over her robe's, small pocket, she squashed her tiny passenger up within her fingers and squeezed him.


Taking a drink of water from the glass, she quickly poured out the remaining bit, and dropped the glass into the drainer.

Starting to turn away from the counter, Zena glanced toward the kitchen table and noticed the tiny pair of boots, sitting beside the napkin holder.,,, (recalling that she hadn't put them there, she paused, wondering if Tina had found them the other day?)

Zena knew that she had left the tiny uniform and boots on the counter top,... Tina, must have found them,... and she didn't say anything about it...


"She Knows!", Zena thought. "Tina knows that I kept one of them,..."


Pausing for a moment, Zena concidered that, she would just have to tell her about him. She could 'trust' her,... she knew that, but she wondered what Tina would actually think about the whole idea,...

'Would she think that we should take him to the hospital, with the others?,


Zena would get into trouble if she admitted to stealing him.'

She 'could' say, that she had just found him, and captured him,...

... no, Zena was going to keep him. Tina would have to agree to it, too.

She would have to make Tina understand that. That, they could 'share' him,... they could, 'take turns' with him...


'Yeh, she would have to make Tina realize just how much fun they could have with him'!



.....



Max was firmly squashed into the wall of warmth, which was Zena's massive leg. Her large fingers gripping around the outside of the pocket, uniformly adjusting to his naked figure and conformingly capturing him completely.

He felt the magnificent muscle of her tremendous thigh. The sheer enormity of it, boggled his mind,... it was like being pressed into a giant living wall of strength.

Unimaginable strength; he felt like an insect, caught within her grasp. She held his body trapped so easily within the pocket of her bath robe. He feared that she might accidentally squash him!

As she walked, the shifting movement of her massive figure, rocked him gently within the softness of the heated pocket. The dim light barely lighting the interior, Max struggled to try and see where she was taking him.

He could just faintly see out through the terry cloth material, barely able to make out the vast surroundings of her gigantic bedroom.

She released her hand from around him, and plunged it into the pocket. Swiftly wrapping around his entire body, the huge set of fingers,... of her single hand, completely swallowed him up,...

He was quickly extracted, and pulled upward,... out into the brightly lit room. Her huge bed spread out before them,... she stood at the foot of it, holding him inside the palm of her cupped hand.


"Alright, now, ~ I want you to do something for me and, I expect you to do exactly as I say,... ", Zena whispered.


Raising an eyebrow, (as if giving her tiny pet a warning),... she curiously watched his frightened reaction as she slowly bended down and released him upon the carpeted floor.


Max froze, as he dropped free of her fingers, awkwardly plopping down into the plush thickness of a huge field. A wide, everspreading field of strange fluffly strands,... nearly knee-deep, and sticky, the course shards of rope-like nylon encircled his feet like alien grass.


Looking ahead, he instantly saw her huge bare feet. The size of them terrified him. They were clean and smooth, well manicured and very pretty,... but, easily as large as a small truck!
He sucked in a full breath, and gasped with shock, watching with awe, as he saw the crumpled blue panties slide down around her ankles and pile up over her feet.

Her incredible weight crushing into the field of deep carpet; flattening out several square yards of it, she lifted up her right foot and raised it up above him,...simply flicking her toe, she flipped the giant panties away and they flew up high, passing directly over his head, the large pair of underwear swiftly sailed through the air and crashed in a heap several hundred feet away...


"I want you to rub my foot. I want to feel those tiny hands, on my feet.", she commanded him.


Slowly lowering her foot back down,... the huge set of toes wriggled down deeply into the dense thickness of fluffy nylon,...


Looking up toward the sound of her voice, Max shuddered at the glorious sight of her towering form,... she gazed downward, slightly frowning, as she casually opened her robe and let it slip free of her naked shoulders. Allowing it to drop loosely around her waist,....

Her loose, curly blonde mane, curtaining around her shoulders, draping down over her rounded breasts, nearly consealing the upper most part of them, but not quite able to reach the darker colored, oval-shaped circles, that highlighted the small, but solid nubbins that stood out firmly.

She expertly caught the robe behind her back as it fell down around her waist. Taking it up, she tossed the huge bath robe away; it silently floated through the air, landing in a heap somewhere on her bed...


Max's eyes drifted over her magnificent, towering body. Her shapely hips, being the widest section, they seemed to float around weightlessly above him,... shifting around upon her wider thighs, her knees slightly bent, her smooth calves drawing up as she casually stepped around, taking small, unpredictable steps...the opening between her legs parting just enough, to allow him an astonishing peek at her lower butt cheeks.


His heart racing, he glanced up between her gigantic thighs. Instantly noticing the the sparkling blonde patch. The curly strands of her heart-shaped pubs were well trimmed, and plainly shaped to appear like a small, furry, heart.


Widening her feet apart, Zena stepped to the side with her left foot; seperating her stance,... her posture stiffening up,... she stood with a dominant posture.

Sticking her chest out proudly, and placing both hands upon her hips,...she spoke down to him like an enormous princess,


"Hurry up, Maxie. Get to work! I wanna feeeel,... those puny little fingers of yours touching my toes,.....come on, right-now!", she bellowed out!


Max could only just barely see the slight bit of amusement that crept around the corners of her mouth,... a slight gesture within her sparkling, blue eyes.

Her upper half, tilting backward, Zena leaned back, pivoting at her narrowing waist, she arched her lower back, sharply jutting out her pelvis; her upper body pulling away behind, she stood dominantly above him,... her pussy centering him, directly above,... drawing him to it, completely.

Her foot stomped forward, landing just in front of him,... abruptly jolting him off of the floor with the impact!

Max jumped like a naked frog. Lunging from his squatting position, and without thinking, he threw himself upon her right foot. Throwing his hands out to catch himself, his tiny fingers gripping around the top of her toes as she caught him,....

lying prone upon the top of her barefoot.


"Oh,... ha, ha ha... that tickles!", Zena remarked, clenching her toes together tightly.


Fascinated by the strange sensation of her tiny captives delicate touch. She swiftly shook him loose and gently flipped him back; tossing him away, to land roughly in the thick carpet on his back.


"Watch out down there,... I'm gonna step on you!",


...the blonde giantess, giggling playfully, suddenly dropping her smooth sole down from directly above, smothering him out beneath it,...


Instantly trapped under her smooth arch,... the slim toes wriggling around, blindly capturing his face between them,.... awkwardly fumbling around, his right hand suddenly caught between the large, bulbous, pinkie toe, and the third toe; his bare legs, flattened out under her warm heel,... his left arm bent back under, he screamed out in pain, as he felt the pressure of her tremendous weight!


"...Nnnnngh!", he muffed from beneath. "Nooooooo"!


Zena giggled and pulled her foot away. Stepping back, she stood with her feet, further apart,... widening her stance, even more,... her glorious figure posing like an immense goddess!


A goddess,... with a very playful curiosity.



Max wriggled around and gathered himself from the carpet. Looking up, he prepaired himself for another unexpected 'foot'-attack',... throwing his hands up defensively, he cowered beneath her playful gaze...


"Here, I Come!", she barked out!


Her foot quickly fell upon him,.. smooshing him back down into the field of course nylon carpeting. He tried to resist, he tried to defend himself from her assult,...


The heavy weight compressing firmly,... nearly crushing him, then,... lifting away, in a sudden flash of quickness...

Max gasped for breath. Surprized to find himself still alive, he blinked, and looked up in awe as the towering giant beauty slowly squatted down directly over him,... lowering her massive body down from above,... slowly overshadowing him...


She had just playfully stepped on him. Giggling, and smiling like an obsessed little girl, the giant blonde, filled the sky,... completely.


Resting her chin upon her folded arms,... she rested on her haunches and starred down at him from directly above,... smiling with glee, she winked, and giggled with delight,

"Come on,... let's play another game!", she suddenly said, as she swiftly reached down and captured him up within her gathering fingertips.

Max caught his breath, feeling himself being roughly squeezed up once again. Lifted away from the thick carpeting, he was hoisted up high, elevated up to her face level; coughing and gasping with surprize, as Zena's huge mouth suddenly puckered up, and pressed against his entire face and chest,... smothering him out, with a powerful, giantess kiss!


"M,mmm,.... Wha!",

her vibrating voice, pressed firmly, then released,... ~jolting him, shocking throughout his entire body!


Without warning, he was swiftly lifted up even higher!

She suddenly stood up, quickly stepping toward her bed,... carrying her tiny plaything up next to her face, intently watching him with her sparkling blue eyes. Zena snickered, as she aimlessly climbed into her sheets and crawled into the center of the enormous mattress.

Lying on her stomach, Max was stuffed down under her bosum. Lowering him down under her chin,... he saw her smooth, creamy neck, drifting forward, as he was carried down and dropped into the silken sheets directly under her gigantic boobs...

"M'mmm,... kisss-kisss,...", she whispered.


Slowly descending, her massive mammarie's pressed down upon his miniature figure and gradually settled out all around him,... blocking out all the light, and softly consuming his tiny, naked body; he held his breath, as her gargantuan breasts completely overtook him!




*

tbc.
End Notes:

Please review!  Will Max survive Zena's playful games?

And, what will happen when Tina comes over?

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4342