The Turnover by Anonymous
Summary:

The world was new and different.  The government had decided that there were too many males.  But rather than prevent them from being born, they had their own approach.  All children would be born as normal, and live as normal, regardless of their sex.  Except every ten years.  Every ten years, all of the boys in their school district were turned into girls, except one.  He would be the local alpha-male, destined to repopulate the world.


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Growing/Shrinking out of clothes, Growing Woman, Slow Size Change Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 14 Completed: No Word count: 23220 Read: 108917 Published: July 20 2014 Updated: January 01 2015
Story Notes:

Just an intro

-------------------------------

1. Chapter 1: Intro by Anonymous

2. Chapter 2: Groups by Anonymous

3. Chapter 3: Good feeling by Anonymous

4. Chapter 4: The Turnover by Anonymous

5. Chapter 5: The Problem by Anonymous

6. Chapter 6: Sister Trouble by Anonymous

7. Chapter 7: (Almost) How it Should Be by Anonymous

8. Chapter 8: Down to Size by Anonymous

9. Chapter 9: The Next Morning by Anonymous

10. Chapter 10: Wrestling by Anonymous

11. Chapter 11: Welcome Party part 1 by Anonymous

12. Chapter 12: Welcome Party part 2 by Anonymous

13. Chapter 13: The End of the Party by Anonymous

14. Chapter 14: Dancing and Anger by Anonymous

Chapter 1: Intro by Anonymous

The world was new and different.  The government had decided that there were too many males.  But rather than prevent them from being born, they had their own approach.  All children would be born as normal, and live as normal, regardless of their sex.  Except every ten years.  Every ten years, all of the boys in their school district were turned into girls, except one.  He would be the local alpha-male, destined to repopulate the world.


In the town fairly large town of Elmsburry, there were 5 main high schools (all public, since private and charter schools had been banned for 37 years now).  One was Providence, the stereotypical "preppy white school."  The polar opposite was Butler, which was mostly blacked, deemed "ghetto."  The other 3 schools were South, East, and West Elmsburry.  South Elms, as the name was usually shortened to, was predominately white, though more diverse than Providence.  West Elms was predominately black, but more diverse than Butler.  And then there was East Elms.


East Elms was what some people would call a relic: it was the school with the oldest buildings.  The others had all been redone within the last 10 years.  East Elms had all of its original buildings.  The first, made in the '50s, and the last added in the '70s.  The entire school was one story, and had a very spread-out campus.  It was also very diverse.  Current demographics placed it at 40% black, 20% white, 20% Asian (including India), 10% American Indian, and 10% interracial.  Currently, there were 60% females to 39% male, followed by 1% transgender in the school's 2,000 students.  The ratio was so close to even because there hadn't been a "turnover," as they've become known, in ten years.  
"Hi, I'm Bill.  I'm 17, a junior this year, and attend East Elms.  I'm sort of short, a little under the nation's 5'10" average, at 5'7", no thanks to my parents.  My mom is 5' tall, and my dad was 5'6" tall.  I had my own dad when I was younger, grandfathered in by a homeschooling law, but when homeschooling was banned, he was turned into a girl, and shipped far away.  I have ditry blond hair and hazel eyes, and I'm naturaly buff.  My sister, Jennifer, is 14 years old (a freshman) and 5 feet tall, and is more than likely not getting any taller.  She too has dirty blond hair, though her eyes are green."


"Thank you, Bill," the teacher, Mrs. O'Leary said.  "Next up to introduce themselves is..." she paused, looking through the list for a name she hadn't chosen yet, "Nataline."


An Indian girl stood up, and walked to the front of the room.  She was wearing skinny jeans, and a black Under Armor jacket.  She had tan skin, brown eyes, and black hair that was simply braided, and around chest length.  I estimated that she was 5'10" tall.
"Hi," she said, confidently.  "My name's Nataline.  I'm 17 years old, and a junior like everyone else in this room."  She paused and looked at Mrs. O'Leary.  "Am I done now?" she asked.


"No!" Mrs. O'Leary shouted.  "Is that all there is about you?"


"Well..." she said, "No.  I'm an only child, I enjoy shopping for clothes and wearing and collecting jewelry."


With that, she sat down.  "Next is Jessica," she said.  I noticed that she had planned ahead this time.


Up stood an Asian girl.  She had black hair, brown eyes, and tan skin, though lighter then Nataline's.  I put her at around 5'4" tall.  She was wearing some relatively loose jeans and a short-sleeved shirt.


"Hi," she said, nervously.  My name's Jessica.  I'm 15, and skipped a grade when I was 9, and have always had the latest birthday of the schoolyear.  I want to be a doctor when I grow up, and am in the school's HOSA club.  I have no siblings."


"Very good, Jessica," Mrs. O'Leary said, shortly.  "Hannah, your turn."


At the very back of the class room, Hannah stood up.  She had on a beanie, some very skinny jeans, and a plaid button-up shirt that was a bit big on her.  She slowly sauntered to the front of the room, and turned around.  She had long orange hair (I have never understood why they call it red, plus an important difference from red at my school) that was slightly wavy, green eyes, and pale skin, though no freckles.  I've got to say, she had the most stunning legs I've ever seen, though here breasts seemed fairly small.  I estimated her height at around 5'9".


"Hey," she said.  "I'm Hannah."  She leaned back against the teacher's desk, let out a labored sigh, and continued: "I'm 16, bisexual, and have multiple disorders, including schizophrenia and depression.  I had an older brother.  The end."  She walked slowly back to her desk.


"O... K..." Mrs. O'Leary said, sort of shocked by Hannah's openness.  "Next up is Steffanie."


Right next to me, Steffanie stood up.  She had plain blond hair and green eyes, and was wearing skinny jeans and a t-shirt.  I put her at around 5'7" tall.


"Hi," she said, almost bored-ly.  "I'm Steffanie.  I'm 16 years old.  I like volleyball.  I have a younger brother."  With that she sat down.


After Steffanie finished introducing herself, Mrs. O'Leary said, "Alright, now that the class has all met each other, I'm going to assign you to groups.  Like your previous years of school, you will always be with your group, all day.  Group one is-"


The bell rang, and we headed to lunch.

Chapter 2: Groups by Anonymous

During lunch, I looked around for my friends, but I couldn't see any of them.  I decided to sit with my sister.


"Hey, dork," I greeted her.


"What do you want?" she said.


"Can't find anyone to sit with," I said.


"Well what makes you think I'll let you sit next to me?" she asked.


"Politeness, friendliness, I don't know."


"Well, fine.  I guess you can," she said, making as little room as possible for me to sit down.


She was sitting with a bunch of her friends; annoying freshman girls.  I did not say another word after I sat down.  As soon as I finished eating, I stood up, threw my trash away, and walked around, looking for anyone I knew.  Suddenly, I heard someone call my name.  I recognized the voice, vaguely, though I couldn't figure out who it was.  Feminie, confident... I turned around to see who it was.


It was... what was her name?  Natalie, Nataline, something like that.  What does she want with me?


"Bill!" she yelled again.


"Yes?" I asked, walking over to her.


"You look lost," she said.  "I thought you may want to sit near someone you 'knew,'" she said, mocking Mrs. O'Neal.


"Alright," I said.  Did I really have anyone else to sit with?  If I didn't sit here, I was probably just going to wander the halls aimlessly for the rest of lunch, which wasn't much fun.


I sat down next to her.  How on earth was she wearing that jacket?  It may be fall, the first day of school, but they kept the school as hot as an oven.


I have always been particuarly senseative about my height, especially around girls.  As soon as I sat down next to her, I noticed how tall she was.  Sitting, she was about about the same height as me, which meant that the other three inches she had on me were all in her legs.


I looked around.  I didn't recognized anyone I was sitting with.  They were all junior-looking girls.


Nataline turned to me.  "What did you do over the summer?"


"Oh," I said, surprised she was actually talking to me.  "Nothing much.  I went hiking and rafting with my Boy Scout Troop, and I-"


"You're in Boy Scouts?" she asked.


"Uh, yeah," I said.  "I'm almost an Eag-"


"I'm in Girl Scouts!" she said.  "It's so much fun!  I'm a Senior Scout, and I'm about to learn my Gold Award!  For my project, I'm doing a toy drive to collect toys for impoverished kids!"


"Cool.  Like I was saying, we hiked some of the Appalachian Trail, and rafted down the Nantahala River, in North Carolina."  I paused, making sure she wasn't going to interrupt me again.  "I'm almost an Eagle Scout."


"That's interresting," she said.  "What are you doing for your service project?"


"I'm making a sandbox at the local park."


"That's cool."


"Do you have anything to eat?" Nataline asked.  I had just been sitting there while the others ate, since I had already finished my lunch.


"Oh, no, but thanks, but I'm fine.  I actually already a-"


"Here, here," she said, handing me a bag of chips.


"Thanks, but I already ate my lunch."  I said, handing the chips back to her.


"No, no, I insist," she said.  "Take the chips."  With that, she put the chips back in my hands, a bit more forcefully.  "I have plenty to eat."


"Thanks," I mumbled, and opened the chips.  I didn't dislike the chips, which were Doritos, the ones in the red bag (though their name is now escaping me).  I just didn't want to take her chips from her.  I slowly ate the chips.


The less I talked, the more I looked around.  And as I looked around, I became increasingly aware of how much taller than me she was.  I may have only been 3 inches, but still.  I looked at how she was sitting.  I tried to mirror it, but her legs we too long.


Finally, the bell rang.  As the whole table stood up, I finally got a good comparison of how tall she is. Her legs were very long.  My legs were a pretty normal length of just under half my body's total length, or around 32 inches.  Her's were almost abnormaly long.  If half her height was 35 inches, plus 3 inches longer, that makes her legs 38 inches, or 54% of her body.  On top of that, they were six inches longer than my legs.  Her butt was at my  belly button, and her lips at my eyes.


I managed to remove my eyes from her legs, and began to walk back to my classroom.  Suddenly, I felt someone from behind grab me.  They wrapped their arms around me in a hug.  I could tell from the black sleeves that it was Nataline, plus the fact that her camel's toe was on my lower back.  From how it felt, it felt like she would have some fairly nice looking boobs if she actually took her jacket off, but that probably wouldn't happen any time soon.


"Yes?" I said, wondering why she was hugging me.


"Oh," she said.  "One of my friends bet me 5 dollars I wouldn't run up behind you and hug you.  So thanks for helping me earn 5 dollars!"


"Ok," I said slowly.  "No problem."


With that, I walked back to Mrs. O'Leary's room.  I sat back down in my seat, and put my head down waiting for class to start.


After a couple minutes, someone sat down in the desk infront of me, rather roughly.  I looked up to see who it was.


"Hey," Hannah said.


"Hey."


"So..."


"Yeah?"


"Who'd you get grouped with?"


"I don't know yet," I said.  "Remember?  The bell rang before Mrs. O'Leary could announce anything."


"Right," she said. As the rest of the class filled in, Hannah got up, and moved back to her seat in the back of the room.


The bell rang for class to start.  Mrs. O'Leary stood up, and walked to the front of the room.


"Like I was saying," Mrs. O'Leary said, clearing her throat, "Group one: Mike, Jordan, Tyrone, Ravi, and Jason."


Mike, Jordan, Tyrone, Ravi, and Jason stood up and walked to the front of the room, clustered together.  Each of the kids exchanged brief sentances, like "'sup," or "hey."


"Group two: Annie, Jasmine, Rebecca, D'Asia, and Lizzy."


Again, all of those people stood up and walked to the front of the room.


"Group three: Tyler, Austin, Carter, Derrick, and Ian."


At this point, I came to the realization that all of the groups were grouped by gender.


"Group four: Marrissa, Laura, Jasmine, and Stella."


Well, almost all of them.


"Group five: Bill, Hannah, Nataline, Jessica, and Stephanie."


'Great,' I thought.  'An all-girl group.  I can already tell this year'll suck.'


With all of the kids in groups, we arranged the tables in groups of five, and sat down in them.


"Now," Mrs. O'Leary instructed, "You are to get to know your groups better.  You have half an hour.  Each group must also come up with 3 must-know facts about each of the group members, and report back to the class once you're done."


"Ok," Hannah started.  "I'll go first.  In my free time, I enjoy listening to any music, mainly heavy metal.  I have no formal religion, as I think religion, including atheism, it too corruptable.  I am, as I already stated, bisexual.  I really want to get a nose ring, but my mom won't let me.  I play flute, and am in the school's marching band.  I'm 5'9" tall, and have wear a women's size 9 shoe.  My favorite class is math, because I'm good at it.  I love to wear high heels, even though people always complain about me wearing them."


"Ok, thanks."  Jessica said.  "My name's Jessica.  Like I said, I'm interested in health, and want to be a doctor when I grow up.  I play clarinet in the school's band, and am also in the marching band.  I'm 5'5" inches tall, and, if I might as well continue the trend, I wear a women's size 7 shoe.  I'm Buddhist, and my favorite type of music is just whatever's popular."


"Ok, thank you Jessica," Nataline said.  "My name's Nataline.  I love One Direction and Justin Bieber, and other popular artists.  I love shopping for clothes.  I wear a women's size 11 shoe, and like wearing high-heel boots.  I'm 5'10" tall, though I'm supposed to grow to 6' tall, based off of my parent's heights.  I'm in Girl Scouts, and am almost the highest rank.  I love playing volleyball, too.  I'm also, like, always cold, too.  That's why I always wear a jacket."


"Very cool," Stephanie said, annunciating the world "cool" as a pun.  "I'm Stephanie.  I like playing pretty much any sports, but my favorites are softball and swimming.  I'm 5'8" tall, Christian, and my favorite class is Science, because it's the least boring one.  I wear a women's size 8 shoe, and like to try on new clothes.  I enjoy listening to pop as well, and my favorite movie was, well, probably 'Up,' or something like that.  I play flute in the schools band, though I'm not in marching band."


"Alright," I said, not really wanting to go.  "My name's Bill.  I'm 5'7" tall, and wear a men's size 7 shoe.  I know, I know, I've got small feet.  My favorite class is world history, because I find history interesting.  I enjoy a very wide range of music, though my favorites are oldies and classic rock.  I'm a Life Scout in Boy Scouts, but am about to reach Eagle.  I have several jobs.  My first was working the concessions stand at my local swim club, though I also have a yard service.  I have a younger sister named Jennifer, but she's spoiled and lazy, and never does anything but gets everything she wants.  I play trumpet, and am also in the school's marching band, and jazz band.  That's about it," I said, wrapping up my groups conversation.


"Ok, now we have to find important facts to share with the rest of class," Jessica said.


"Oh, I know!" Stephanie said.  "How about our favorite animals?  I like birds."


"Alright," Nataline said.  "Mine's a cat."


"Mine's a dog," I said.


"I like lizards," Jessica said.


"Lizards?" Hannah asked.  "I've got a snake."


"Ok," I said.  "How about our heights?  I'm 5'7""


"I'm 5'8"," Stephanie said, "and Nataline's 5'10", and Hannah's 5'9", and Jessica's 5'5" tall."


"Alright," Hannah said.  "We need one more."


"One minute-warning!" Mrs O'Leary yelled.


"I don't know," Nataline stammered.


"How about our jobs?" I asked.


"I don't have one," Nataline said.


"Me neither," Jessica replied.


"I don't have one either," Hannah said.


"Never had one," Stephanie said.  "We've got to choose another one."


"How about bra size?" Hannah joked.


"I don't have one," I said.


"Well, then just say that," Nataline said.


"Times up!" yelled the teacher.


"Darn it!" I said.  We didn't have time to pick another one.


All of the other groups went up and presented, individually, of course.  The facts ranged from the number of dates they've been on to how often they cut their nails.  Finally, mine was the last to go.


We stood in a line.  I ended up in the middle, with Hannah to my left and Nataline to my right.  Furthest left was Stephanie, and furthest right was Jessica.
"Our first fact," Jessica said, "Is our height.  I'm 5'5" tall, the shortest height for our group."


I thought the last part was an unneccessary addition, but didn't stop everything to question it.


Continuing in the right-left order, Nataline went next.  "I'm 5'10" tall, our group's tallest."


"I'm 5'7" tall," I said, "my group's second shortest."


"I'm 5'9" tall," Hannah said, "my group's second tallest."  She put extra annuncuation on the word "tall," as if mocking me.


"I'm 5'8" tall," Stephanie said, "the middle height for our group."


With that, we started the order back over again.


"Next," Jessica announced, "our favorite animal.  Mine's a lizard."


"Mine are cats," Nataline said.  "I love cats.  I have two at home, one naimed'Snowball,' and the other one's named 'Tom,' like the cat from the cartoon!"

 

"I like dogs," I said, shortly.

 

"My favorite animal's the snake," Hannah said.  That was followed by several shrieks from the girls in out classroom.  "I have a pet Bullsnake at home.  He's really cool."


"I like birds."  Stephanie said. "My favorite type of bird is the parakeet."


"And our final fact is," Jessica laughed nervously, "our bra size."


The class burst out laughing.  For a reason I can't begin to fathom, Mrs. O'Leary didn't interrupt and go, like most teachers would, "No, no!  Choose something more appropriate!"  She just let it happen.


"I am an A-Cup," Jessica said.


"I've got D's," Nataline said.


"I'm a guy."  That was followed by a bit of laughter


"I've got B-Cups, but I'm taking some breast-enhancement pills," Hannah said, never fearing a word she said.


"I've got C-cups," Stephanie said.


With that, the bell rang, and our first day back at school was over.

Chapter 3: Good feeling by Anonymous

With that embarassing event over, I headed towards the bus lot.  I had been on the same bus for the last two years: bus 744, in the front left corner of the bus lot.  It was one of the least-used buses in my school zone, coming from a nicer part of town, and the edge of the school zone.  Usually there were only five or so other people on it, which was nice, because that meant less stops.  As I walked on to the bus, I was one of the first ones on, like usual.


As I sat and waited for the bus to leave, I looked out the window at all of the people passing by.  I saw the regulars get on, most of them people I didn't like to associate with, for one reason or another.  One of the last people to get on was my sister, fashionably late, as always.  She sat down in the seat accross the aisle from me.


"So how was your day?" I asked, trying to make some basic small talk.


"Good," she said.


"Mine was, too,"  I said, after giving her a chance to ask how mine was.  She's obviously not in a talkative mood.


"Meet any new people?" I asked.


"No."


"Really?" I asked.  "It's the first day of a new school year at a new school, and you didn't meet a single, solitary person?"


"Shut up!" she said.


We sat in silence for a couple of minutes, until she finally broke it.


"I met a girl named Melonie, and a guy named Faraz."


"Faraz?" I said.  "That's a cool name."


"Yeah," she said.  "He's Egyptian."

"Like 'Pharaoh,'" I said.


"Yeah," she said, still sounding rather melancholy.


"What did you do in your class?" I asked.


"What do you think?" she snapped.


"Meet 'n' greet games," I said.  She just nodded.


"Come on!" I said.  "Talk to me!  Do more than just answer my questions!

 Engage in conversation!  Please?"


"Fine," she said, irritated.  "How was your fricken' day?"


"Well!" I said, with faux shock in my voice.  "I got a bad group."


"Mhm," she said, staring bleakly out the window.


"I got stuck with four girls.  And the worst part is that all but one of them are taller than me."


"Far be it for a girl to be taller than you," she said.


"It may not be an extremely rare event, but it still sort of bothers me."


"Ok," she said.  "Who's in your group?"


"You won't know them."


"I don't care," she said, whinily.  "Who's in your group?"


"An Asian girl named Jessica," I said, "an Indian girl named Nataline, and two white girls, one named Hannah, the other named Stephanie."


"Hm," she said, still peering out the window.


After a couple more minutes, we arrived at out stop, and began the walk home.  It wasn't a long walk, being no more than a tenth of a mile, but still a fairly lengthy walk.


"What's up with you?" I asked.  "You've been in a sour mood since you got on the bus."


"Nothing!" she snapped.


"Ok then," I said, deciding not to press the issue.


When we got home, I went to my room and played on my computer.  Nothing productive, just some flash games and time wasting websites.  After four hours of that, my mom called us to the kitchen, and we ate dinner.  She tried to make small talk, but I was too busy inhaling my food, and Jennifer was preoccupied with a spot on the table, still appearing to be in a sour mood.  As soon as we finnished dinner, I went back to my room to sleep.


I woke up the next morning and showered. I dressed simply: a tank top and some Levi jeans.  I walked to the bus stop with Jennifer, hopped on the bus, and rode to school.  Once I was at school, I sat at my desk in Mrs. O'Neal's room, and waited for class to start.


After some time, class started, and Mrs. O'Neal began her lecture.  She went on and on about something particularly boring.  Something like the impact of the potato on the modern pizza industry, or how computer usage depletes milk in Africa.  Some BS like that that teachers love to teach, and then have a 50 question fill-in-the-blank pop-test on the next day.  I was about to fall asleep, when I suddenly felt a tightness in my chest.


'Could this be it?' I thought.  'Is this The Turnover?'


Whether it was or wasn't, Mrs. O'Neal kept on running her mouth.


Whatever it was, it felt weird.  I felt a feeling in my lungs, like bronchitis, and a tingly feeling on my chest and legs.  I looked down, and two little mounds were appearing on my chest.  I looked around, and noticed it was happening to the other guys, too.


I felt my legs stretching longer, my new boobs pressing tighter against my shirt, my jeans being pulled tighter against my butt.  My hair grew out, and fell neatly around my shoulders.  I had turned in to a girl.  I looked around, to see if The Guy was in my classroom.  He was!  He was just a couple desks over!  Overcome with lustfull desire, I lept at him, burning with passion.  Right as I was about to collide with him, -


BAM!  Some noise woke me from my dream.  I was soaked with sweat.  I was breathing heavily.  I looked at the clock, which glowed dimly "02:30 AM."  I had a good feeling about today.  With that, I rolled over and fell back asleep.

That morning, as soon as my alarm went off, I was up, and into the shower.  I threw on some comfortable gender-neutural clothes (a fairly tight mussle shirt and some sweat pants), and ate a quick breakfast of cereal.  With that, I found Jennifer, and we headed off to the bus stop.  We waited for a minute, until the bus came, and then got on.

Chapter 4: The Turnover by Anonymous

The bus was, like usual, mostly empty.  No new faces on it.  But that wasn't very surprising, in-and-of itself; I was one of the first stops.  I sat down, and Jennifer took a seat further away from me, presumably not wanting to talk to me again.  She slipped on some headphones, and started listening to some music.


I just sat in silence.  I wouldn't call myself anti-technology, but I'm definitely behind, even as a teenager.  I have a Facebook account only in essence, having a grand total of zero posts (nor even sending a friend request, for that matter, though I did have some).  Titter?  Nope.  Tumblr?  No.  Instagram?  Nope.  Snapchat?  No way.  I enjoyed listening to music, but, unlike some people, I didn't feel that I had to spend every quiet second drowning out the outside world and shutting everything out.  I just enjoyed the silence, I guess.


We arrived at school.  I got of the bus, and walked to my classroom.  I once heard my dad tell me a story, where, when he was a kid, they actually had more than one class.  They actualy learned things, like history, and English, and science.  That sounded interesting.  He said most of it was a waste of time, but I don't care.  It'd be more exciting than spending all day doing vitrually the same thing; teambuilding activities, then lessons on the Grand Revolution, followed by "patriotic" messages about how if our country was continus to prosper, the Chosen Man of the community would have to dedicate all his time to making babies.  'Why do this?' I thought.  'Why waste all this time and money turning everyone into women, just so we can have one guy, who's the only one who can make babies?'  Though I thought it, I never dared voice my opinions, or risk certain improsonement in "reconditioning camp," as it was rather euphamistically called.  These thoughts passing through my head, I entered the classroom, sat down, opened up The Lords of Discipline, and began to read.  I was, like usual, the first person in the classroom, most people preferring to socialize.  After a couple of pages, I heard someone else come into the room.  I waited to finish my paragraph, and then looked up to see who it was.


"Hey," Jessica said, smiling at me.


"Hi," I responded, beginning to look back at my book.


"What are you reading?" she asked.


"It's called 'The Lords of Discipline,'" I said, pointing at the cover, "by Pat Conroy."


"Oh," she said.  "I've never heard of it.  What's it about?"


"Well," I said, "I'm not very far in to it, but I'll give you a summary."


I noticed, then, that she was still standing, though she soon sat down in the seat next to me.


"So, the main guy in the book, Will McLean, goes to this school in South Carolina called the Carolina Military Institute.  He says the first year's always tough, but some friends help him along the way.  He meets Tradd St. Croix, who's from a very wealthy and inlfuential Charlestonian family.  But Tradd's not much of an army guy; he's really just there to prove his dad wron.  Another friend it 'Pig.'"

"Pig?" she laughed.

"Well, that's his nickname.  Anyway, he's this huge tough guy.  His last friend is Mark.  Will's already graduated from the school, but came back to give some speech to the new 'plebes,' as they call their freshmen.  He's also there to make sure the school's first black kid isn't bullied."

"Why would that be a problem?" she asked.

"This book is set in a time when segregation was still taking place."

A blank look registered on her face.

"Black people were treated differently."

"Why?"

"Because people were racist.  It's just how they were."

The classroom was beginning to fill with more people.  I wanted to finnish this conversation.

"Anyway, Will's there to make sure he's not bullied.  But while Will's heading home from dinner at Tradd's family's house, he meets this mysterious girl, who refuses to tell him her name, but keeps ranting about how he's an 'outsider,' who shouldn't be parking on her street.  In the end, he finds out that her name's Annie Kate, and she's just being mean with him as a way to get to talk to him."

"What next?" Jessica asked.

"Well, I don't know," I said, almost exasperated.  "I'm just over 60 pages in."

"Oh," she said.

I looked around; the classroom was nearly full.  That meant that class was starting within the next minute or so.  Just then it dawned on me that Mrs. O'Leary had set the desks in groups of five.  I had just chosen a random group, in the back middle of the classroom.  Being more observant than I was, all of my group sat with me.  All of it, that is, except Hannah.

As the bell rang, and Hannah ran inside, gasping for air.

"Any later, Mrs. King," Mrs. O'Leary said, "And you'll be locked out."


Being locked out was a bad thing, or so we've been told.  Supposedly, you'll never be seen or heard from again.  I sat there, silently wondering what they did to you.  I began to stare off into space, formulating improbable scenarios of tall dark figures in black hoods chasing after me with scythes, or some machine that shredded anyone in the hall to pieces.  Suddenly, I noticed something.

Something seemed a bit off.


I glanced out the winow: the cars were all stopped, not moving.  I looked around the classroom: it was as if someone had taken a picture, and put us in it: a boy in the corner caught mid-sneeze; Mrs. O'Leary was smack in the middle of screaming something, and the rest of the class was standing.  I looked back at Mrs. O'Leary, and noticed she was pointing at me.  'Darn it!' I thought.  I had zoned out in the middle of the Pledge to the New Country.  But that wasn't my main concern right now.  I stood up.


This was crazy.  Everything-and I mean everything-was frozen.

 

And I was chosen.  I was the man - the one man - seleted for The Turnover.

 

"I wondered how long they'll stay frozen," I said, to on one in particular.


I looked around some more.  Jessica was wearing a cute t-shirt, and some jeans just a little tighter than yesterday's.  Hannah had on a tight tank-top, and yet another pair of utra-skinny, skin tight jeans.


"Dear lord," I said, continuing to talk to myself.  "Look's like she was poured in to those things!"


I continued surveying the people around me.  Stephanie had on a cute dress.  It was yellow, and was roughly knee length.  Then, I looked over at Nataline.  She was wearing some skinny jeans and some high-heel boots.  The boots had a three-inch heel.  That would make her 6'1" tall, compared to my 5'7".

Suddenly, a thought entered my head.


I slowly sauntered closer to Nataline.  I reached out and touched her arm, and then quickly pulled away.  Nothing.  I placed my arm on her shoulder, and tried shaking her.  She stood still, not moving.

At six inches taller than me, her nose was at the top of my head.  Those heels made her legs even longer, and her hips were around my mid-stomach.  Then a thought entered my head: 'I wonder how she'd look without that jacket on.'

She'd said yesterday she wore a D-cup.  I just couldn't picture it with her jacket on.  I reached up, and started unzipping her jacket.  Suddenly, I froze.  What if she-no, what if everyone-unfreezes.  In the middle of me checking out Nataline.  I just cast the thought aside and hoped it wouldn't happen.


I was nearly halfway done: I had finishd unzipping her jacket.  Underneath, she wore a simple, tight white tank top, and a black bra that I could see though the tight fabric.  The problem was that her arm was stood straight up, in the Bellamy Salute that the country had adopted after the Revolution.  I pulled half of her jacket off of her lowered arm, but her other arm was too far away: it was extended nearly 7' up in the air.


Deciding with reslution that I was going to see her jacketless, I clambered up on to a desk, and began pulling.  It was all going smoothly, until it got caught around her wrist.  After pulling a little too forcefully, I lost my balance, and went toppling straight towards her.  As I looked were I was falling, I couldn't have chosen a better spot.  My face went straight into her lucious breasts.  I noted, strangely, that while the rest of her body was rock-solid, her breasts remained bouncy and full.  I quickly found that result to be universal after a quick jab at Hannah's chest.


Though I had fallen, I had held on to the jacket, and managed to pull it off.  Without her stupid jacket on, she actually looked pretty good.  Actually, scratch that.  She looked really good.  I was going to investigate her body further, until I noticed a vague humming noise.  It sounded like it was coming from the hallway.  I walked out to the hallway, following the noise.  I searched all over for the noise, but I couldn't seem to find it.  I checked the pool and gym (which were both unfortunately empty at the time), the band room, and even the janitor's closet, or as it was titled, "housekeeping."  I looked around the mobile units, the sports fields, everywhere, or so I thought.  I had never paid it much attention before, but now, I was sure it was the source of the humming noise.


"It" was a tight, steep, dimly-light downward staircase, under one of the school buildings.  Infact, I had never even noticed it before.  I walked down the stairs, and turned the corner at the bottom.  There, directly to the left, was a door, titled "900 Hall," which was strange, because I thought my school only had 8 halls, inlcuding the auditorium as a hall.  I slowly turned the doorknob and looked in.  Inside was a dark room with an extremely dingy looking, boxy old computer-like system.  It all had a very WarGames's NORAD-esque feel to it.  It was all black plastic, and on the screen, in green letters, flashing something.

"Would you like to play a game?" I said, jokingly moking the movie to myself.  When I walked up, I was much less impressed.

"PRESS 'START'" was flashing at me.

I looked around, and eventualy found the start button.


Then, on the screen, the words "SELECT FIVE (5) PEOPLE" showed up on the screen, followed by five long blanks to enter the names.


'Why?' I wondered.  "What for?" I asked outloud, as if the machine would answer me.  'What if it wants five people to kill them?' 'Or,' I thought, thinking back to Nataline, 'make them better looking?'


For no real reason, I just entered the names in my group: STEPHANIE, HANNAH, NATALINE, JESSICA, WILL, and hit enter.  The machine flashed a message at me: "YOU CANNOT CHOOSE YOURSELF"


"Fine," I said.  I typed "JENNIFER."


As soon as I typed that, the machine shut off, and retracted into the wall.  The door closed behind me.  I was trapped in the darkness.  I heard some noises, like smoke machines going off, and then I passed out.


I woke up in a closet.  From the sounds of the outside (and my stomach), it was time for lunch, and I was in the cafeteria.  I stood up, and opened the door: there was a sea of girls.  Everywhere I looked, girls, girls, girls.  There were some other things in noticed: they were all five feet tall.  They all also had the same body, which was ok, but not fantastic.  As I walked out, some girls pointed at me.


"Here's the guy!  Here's the guy!"


Soon, there was a whole heard of girls around me, bouncing around and going "he's the guy!"  From the looks of most girls, their clothes didn't change with them.  Many girl's clothes was hardly holding on to them, but there were on or two freshman girls who's clothes was now too tight.


Looking around, I could see some of the girls I used to know as guys.  I walked up to the girl who was once my friend Mike.


"Hey, man, what's up?"


"Oh, my God!" she said to one of her friends.  "He's talking to me!"


Clearly, they didn't remember me.  I decided to walk off to try and find my sister or my group mates, realizing that those girls were the closest things I had to friends left.


It wasn't too hard to look for them, though, considering that for one of the first times in my life, I loomed over everyone.  I finally found my sister sitting at a table, together with my group.


As I walked up to them, something looked a little off.  It wasn't just that I was used to seeing them bigger.  They seemed... tiny.  I walked up to them.  'God, please tell me they still have their memories.'


"Hey Will," Nataline said.  Her jacket was still off.  It would probably swallow her if she tried to wear it.


"Hey," I said, sitting down next to Jennifer.


I didn't realize quite how small they were until I was sitting next to them.  Even sitting, my head was a good two-to-three inches over their heads.


"God, y'all must be four feet tall!" I said.


"Yeah," Stephanie replied, glumly. "We are."

 

"And there's nothing we can do to change it," Jennifer said.  "Why us?" she said, almost in tears.

 

'Nothing, huh?'  I thought to myself.  Deep down in my mind, gears started turning, accessing the memory of a story my father once told me.


"Follow me," I told the girls.

Chapter 5: The Problem by Anonymous

"The process of The Turnover is rather complex.  Originally, the government made it as a way to cut down on overpopulation.  They figured if they could cut down the number of suitable members of one gender, then overpopulation wouldn't be a problem.  As to why they chose to remove males is anyone's guess, but they chose to get rid of most males.  From there, only a handful of guys would still remain, their sole responsibilty being to have kids.  Originally, the government left the girls how they were, and then determined the guy's dimensions based on other characters, like levels of testosterone, and penis size.  Naturally, the males who were turned in to females were preferred, because guys, as a general rule, have more testosterone than girls do estrogen.  So, as a way to make it more fair, they decided to give every girl an equal playing field.  They would all be the same height; they would all have the same boobs; the same butts; the same legs.  It was all equal."


The girls were almost running to keep up with me as I walked briskly down the hallway.


"Then how come we're a freakin' foot shorter than everyone else?" Jennifer asked, fuming.


"Well, you were selected," I said, not wanting to reveal the entire truth to them.
"By who?!  By what?!  Why?!" Hannah asked.


"It's not necessarily a bad thing," I said, recieving several dirty looks from the girls, though their angry glances didn't have quite the effect they wanted them to; they looked like a bunch of whiney little girls, which, in more sense than one, they are.


"Think about it," I said.  "Y'all are the only people in the entire system who still remember anything before about 3 hours ago."


"Ok," Jessica said, "so what?"


"You just wait.  You'll see."


"I hate that answer!" Stephanie fumed.


I just kept walking.  We kept walking until I reached the auditorium.  I walked to the stage, and told the girls, "Wait here."


Following the old story my father had told me, I found the theater's supply closet.  It was a creepy, dark closet with lots of old props in it; sort of like the "haunted" train car from the Polar Express.  I walked around the edge of the room, until I roughly oriented myself in the direction of the hidden staircase.  Then, I knocked on the walls until I heard a hollow noise.  When I heard the sound of hollow wood, I pushed fervently at the hidden door, until it slowly slid open.  From there, I started down the dark hallways.  After a little while, I remembered my iPod, or more correctly, my mom's iPod.  I turned it on, and used it to shine a dim light down the dingy path.  It had a very medieval castle-ish feel to it.  Finally, I came out of the hallway and in to the NORAD room, as I had decided to nickname it.  It looked the same as I had seen it before, except now I had some light.  I saw the archaic computer in the corner, counting displaying 10:18:47:32.  After a second, the 32 changed to a 31, and after another, to 30.  That was the countdown timer.  10 years, 18 hours, 47 minutes, and 30 seconds till the next Turnover in my district.  Shining the light around the room, I began looking for the buttons.  Eventually, I found them.  On the far corner of the room, stood 4 buttons: PAUSE, UNPAUSE, RESET, and, added in later, PAUSE +.  The RESET button had been covered with a hard plastic shell, so that it was never pressed.  I walked over, and pressed the red PAUSE + button.  On the computer screen, underneath the countdown, a prompt popped up.  I walked over and read it.


"WHO WOULD YOU LIKE TO KEEP WITH YOU?"


Knowing what to type, I typed, "JESSICA, JENNIFER, HANNAH, NATALINE, STEPHANIE," each name on a different line.


The computer screen flashed up a green "loading" bar, with a percent sign just underneath it.  Once it reached "100%," the screen flashed, and returned again to being just the countdown.  I walked back down the passageway, closing the door behind me, and back in to the drama closet.  That door closed behind me, on its own, with a resounding 'thud.'


I walked back out to the auditorium.  The girls were still waiting where I told them to, though most of them had sat down.  Hannah had fallen asleep.
"Wakey wakey!" I said, sounding like a mom talking to her toddlers.


"Uh," she groaned.  "Just five more minutes."


"No," I said.  "Listen up; this's important."
"I've frozen the rest of the school."


"What?" Jessica asked.  "That's not possible!"


"Yes, actually, it is."
With that, I hopped off the stage, and said, "Follow me."


We walked back to the cafeteria, where they stopped in their tracks.  Looks registered on their faces: surprise, fascination, horror, intrigue.  Whichever it was, they were surprised.


"Now," I said, cutting the entire cafeteria line and grabbing four cups  from behine the lunch area.  "I've got a task for you.  It may be kind of disguisting, but here it is: you've got to collect the cum of five different girls in this cup."


"Ewe!" Jennifer screamed.  "There's no freaking way I'm doing that."


"Oh yes there is," I said, "Unless you want to be a four foot tall midget for the rest of your life."


She took my point, and shut up.


"Now, like I was saying, collect the cum of five different girls.  Yes, it can be one of you guys, no, it cannot be yourself.  I would choose girls who looked the best before the Turnover - they've still got the same DNA.  Fill it about... halfway up.  Now, go and start."


"Yeah," Nataline said, "that's cool and all, but they're frozen.  How are they gonna cum if they're frozen?"


"Trust me," I said, "they still can."


The first one back was Hannah, as I suspected.  Though she was no longer bisexual (something that changed with the Turnover, no gays or bisexuals), she had an unwavering unflappability.  Next back was Nataline, which kind of surprised me.  Next was Jennifer, followed by Stephanie.  Like I suspected, Jessica was last back.


"Now," I said, "I've gotta cum in your cups.  While I'm at it, I'm gonna sprinkle a little bit of some magic stuff in there."  While I was saying that, I was sprinkling a bit of a special mixture in their drinks.  It had all sorts of good stuff, like Vitamin D, and estrogen, but most importantly, testosterone.  Then, I pulled down my pants and cummed in each of their cups.  It wasn't hard, and didn't take that much time; after the Turnover, the selected male can become fully aroused in just seconds.


"Now," I said, pulling my pants back up, "I'm gonna fill the rest of it up with Whole milk.  Then, I'm gonna blend it, and you're gonna drink it."
That same look of disguist registerred on their faces.  But, once I mixed it, they solemnly accepted their task, and drank it.  Each one of them gagged at first, but they all took care to not spill a single drop of their putrid concoction.
Surprisingly, they all finished at the same time.  With a resounding thud, they sat their cups down, and stared at me.


"Now what?" Hannah asked, licking some leftover residue from her lips.
"Now," I said, "we wait.  You should grow to about, eh... five foot three inches tall, and, depending on who you got your 'juices' from, significantly better breasts and butts."


After about a minute, the results began to appear.  In just a minute, they had grown a little under an inch.  Their breasts - which had been previously entirely flat - had developed a little more.  It was supposed to last 20 minutes, my dad had said, with staggered growth throughout.


He was right.  After another 19 minutes, the girls were taller, and definitely the best looking girls at school.  Their clothes now, for most of them, almost fit again, though Jessica's was tighter.  After measuring their heights, they were now around 5'6" tall, just an inch shorter than me.  Looking around, I noticed that most of the shrunken girls had discarded their now too-big shoes, and were simply going barefoot.


"Here," I said, handing Nataline a pair of shoes that looked like they would fit her.


"Are you kidding me?" she said, refusing to even touch them.  "Those shoes have the least taste of any shoes I've ever seen."
"Ok, suit yourself," I said.  "Find your own shoes.  Actually, go ahead and find some clothes that fits you," I said, seeing most of the girl's shirts hanging loosely over their shoulders.


With that, the girls scattered, looking for clothes that would fit.  I just stayed in the same place, waiting.


The girls came back at roughly the same time.  I assumed they would have chosen whatever they liked most, and heck, they had a group of 2,000 different sets of clothes to choose from.


Hannah had a spaghetti strap that looked like it had belonged to someone who was 4 and a half feet tall beforehand.  The shirt didn't cover but maybe 2/3s of her stomach, and her new-and-improved huge breasts poked confidently over the edge, and bounced with each step.  She was also wearing a very tight pair of jeans - even tighter than the one she was wearing this morning.  Nataline had chosen a simple white dress, which came to about her mid-thighs.  Her large breasts were also poking out over the top, and bouncing with each step.  Stephanie was wearing the same yellow dress she had been earlies this morning, though she had somehow hemmed it and changed it so that is was smaller and shorter, and fit her new bust.  Jennifer was wearing a tight black miniskirt, and a tight black tank-top.  On top of that,  she had one of those silly jean jackets that was big enough for a four year old, but she just used it to cover her shoulders.


I had been interested in seeing Jessica's choice of clothes from the start; she had always been skinny, and not nearly as well-endowed as the other girls.  Before, she was skinny; her body had no volume.  Now, she had a stunning body, with nice legs and huge boobs.  She chose a tight black dress.  Suddenly, I noticed something, though.  Every single on of them had on a pair of heels.  Stephanie had on some relatively small 2-inch heels, making her how tall she used to be.  Jennifer and Hannah had on some of those steep 4-inch heels, making both of them 5'10" tall, 3 inches taller than me.  It felt pretty normal for Hannah to be that tall, but Jennifer?  She had always been smaller than me, but now my eyes were about at her nose.  Nataline had on a pair of huge 5-inch platforms, making her 5'11" tall, making her lips at about my eyes.  But Jessica, she had on an astounding pair of 7-inch platforms.  She could hardly even walk in them.  With those huge shoes on, she was 6'1" tall, and my eyes were level with her chin.  Every one of the girls was taller than me, but the shortest one was the tallest!


In their new clothes, they looked absolutely stunning: each of them had chosen clothes that perfectly accented their new gorgeous bodies.  I could go and kiss any of them I wanted to, if they weren't all at least an inch taller than me.  Jessica ran up to me and hugged me, her large breasts pressing against my neck.


"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" she squealed.


"Uh, yeah," I stuttered, "no problem."


With that all finished, I went back to the room to unpause everyone.  Once I was in there, right before I was going to hit the button labelled UNPAUSE, I say the computer screen.  It was still counting down, but it had a flashing message underneath it.  I walked over to read it.


It read, "WHAT DO YOU DISLIKE MOST ABOUT YOURSELF?" followed by a row of blanks to enter my answer.


I walked back over to the buttons, and hit PAUSE, so that the girls were now frozen.  Just in case.


I walked back over to the computer, and quickly entered "MY HEIGHT, TOO SHORT"


I heard the whirring of the inner mechanisms of the computer, followed by a low clanging noise.  Out of some hole in the wall came a liter water bottle.  I walked over to grab the bottle.  It was a clear, 1 liter bottle, filled with purple liquid. I then walked back to the computer screen.


"DRINK 1/10 OF THIS BOTTLE TO BECOME 6" TALLER.  CAN REQUEST MORE IN 12 HOURS"


Ok, I thought.  That's cool.  I can beceom 60 inches taller.  Of course, I wasn't going to drink all that; 10' tall would be crazy.  I was probably only going to drink 1/10th of it.  I wasn't looking for too much heigt, just enough so that most girls will never be taller than me.


I walked back over to the buttons and hit unpause.  I then began walking back down the path, slowly sipping from the bottle as I went.  By the time I had reached the end, I had had nearly 1/10th of it.  With that, I put the cap back on the bottle, and walked back to the cafeteria.  When I walked back, most of the girls were oggling at my group's new height and looks.


"I'll tell you one thing," I said, again talking to myself, "they definitely stand out over the crowd."


That was true.  But so did I.  Soon I would be 6'1" tall, but how soon was anyone's guess.


Turns out, it only took 6 minutes, an inch a minute.  As soon as I walked into the cafeteria, the girl's attention was returned to me, and a herd of girls started coming towards me.  I slowly moved through the crowd until I was next to Jessica, who I was now as tall as, even with her insane heels.  Taken over by deisre, she grabbed me, and pulled me onto her.  I pushed myself off, and kept walking through the crowd.  I was being assaulted by girls.  I went to take a sip from my bottle, when I suddenly noticed that it was no longer in my hand.
"Crap," I said to myself.  I tried to go look for it, but the herd of girls made it impossible.  I saw my group of girls standing off in once corner, talking amongst themselves, and, to my horror, splitting the contents of my water bottle amongst themselves.  They had taken their 5 cum glasses, and poured each of them 180 mililiters of the drink.  That meant that each of them had more than one serving of the drink!  One servince would be 100 ml, to get six inches, and they had nearly two!  They would be taller than me after that, without heels on!
Desperately, I tried fighting the rush of girls.  But the power of horny teenage girls was too much.  Try as I might, there were just too many of them.  I couldn't get to them to stop them from drinking it.
After they finished it, they joined the crowd, and began heading back over to me.  The first to reach me was Jessica, who, by the time she got to me, was an inch taller than me, though she was too busy trying to get into my pants to notice.


"Why'd you drink that drink?" I shouted at her over the din of girls.
"We were thirsty, and the school's water tastes like metal!  Plus, it looked like it was grape flavored!"


After another couple minutes, most of the girls had been forced back to class, except my group of girls and a few others.  By that time, it had been 5 minutes, and they were another 5 inches taller.  With their heels on, Stephanie was 6'1", as tall as me, Jennifer and Hannah were 6'3" tall, two inches taller than me, Nataline was 6'4" tall, three inches taller than me, and Jessica was 6'7" tall, six inches taller than me.


Jessica looked down at me, and said, "Back to the height difference we were at just a minute ago."


Nataline came over and said, "This is way taller than I was ever supposed to be originally!  And now I'm as much taller than you as I was before the Turnover!"
After Hannah came over and made a comment to a similar effect, Jennifer decided it was her turn to take a shot at me.  "Hey, 'big' brother!  How's the weather down there?"  Then she walked away, laughing.
'She's only 2 inches taller than me,' I thought, 'and that's only because of her heels.  If it weren't for those huge heel's you'd only be 5'11" tall!'
But the terror was not over yet.  They grew for the next 6 minutes, to 11 inches taller than they originally were.  Not only were they bigger than me, but they were bigger than their clothes.  Hannah's originally small shirt now was little more than a bra.  Her jeans were at breaking point.  The story was similar with the other girls.  They had to take off their massive pumps, and the ones in dresses had to hold theirs down to keep from showing their undergarnents.  Once the growing was done, they stood at a hulking 6'4" tall, 3 inches taller than me.  Finally, the ending bell rang, and we headed to the busses.
Like yesterday, I was the first one on the bus.  But opposite of yesterday, my sister was second, and sat her huge frame right down next to me.  She put her arm over the seat behind me, like husbands put their arms around their wive's chairs in old movies.


"Hey," I said.


"Hi!" she said, very happy.  As she zoned out looking out the window, I looked at her.  She looked amazing.  Her miniskirt was stretched to the breaking point; you could practically hear the fabric tear with every move she made.  He huge boobs were screaming to be released from their farbic tank-top prison, and, from the looks of it, were doing a pretty good job of being heard.  I noticed that at some point she had lost her mini jacket, and I could see part of her breast peeping out the side of her arm hole.  'Man, those things are huge,' I thought.
The bus started heading down our path.  About halfway home, Jennifer turned to me.


"Will?" she asked.


"Yes?"


She leaned closer to me, getting her face close to me.  "Do you love me?"
"Heck no!" I said.  "You're my sister!"


Without even thinking, she slapped my hard across the face.  Dang, she was stronger than I thought she'd be.


"No, no no!" I said, trying to explain myself.  "I thought you meant, like, deep love, like husband and wife!  I love you as a sister!"


"I did mean deep love," she said, turning away from me.


'Well,' I thought, 'that was awkward.'


We went the rest of the way home in silence.

Chapter 6: Sister Trouble by Anonymous
Author's Notes:

I've been told that the turnover was confusing, so here it is:

 

Bill was chosen, that's why everything around him froze.  As he "explored," he stumbled upon a secret room which let him choose five people for an unknown reason.  It really let them keep their memory, but become a foot shorter than everyone else.

 Sorry for the long break.

-----------------------------------------

As my sister sulked unhappily in her room, I was being assaulted by the media of every type.  New reporters, journalists, camera crews, the list goes on.  I answered all their dumb questions about my new responsibilities, blah blah blah, and how I would further our countries’ cause.  I think it was, at the time, that five girls (embarrassingly enough, my younger sister among them) were taller than me, but for now, I just had to pretend that they weren’t there.  Eventually, my mom ran all of the reporters out of the house, and gave me a long, big hug.  She leaned against my arm and cried: every mother’s dream was now her reality.  I was the guy; the alpha male; the leader of the pack.

Once dinner was ready, my sister sulked her way down the stairs, pounding the stairs with each step.  Once she was in the kitchen, my mom let out a little scream.

“How the hell are you so tall?” she shrieked.

“Ask the big pop star!” she said, mocking me.

“I didn’t do anything!  That was your fault!” I protested.

“I hate you!” she screamed, and stormed off to her room, slamming the door so hard it probably ruined the frame.  As my mom went to console her, I dug into the celebratory steak (a delicacy, as most meats had been all but banned for many years), and went deep into thought.  I began pondering the NORAD room.  If it was ready again in 12 hours, then what would I do with it?  Would it automatically resort to height potions, or could I choose?  I would certainly rather make the girls smaller, rather than become too big: not only would being so huge create problems, but, would girls be able to handle me if I were, say, eight feet tall?  I doubt it.  So I decided that, if I were given the option, I would shrink Hannah, Stephanie, Nataline, Jessica, and Jennifer to, say, 5’6” or 5’7”, and call it even.

Eventually, I finished my meal.  I got up to do dishes, but my mom stopped me, and insisted that she do them.  I agreed, never wanting to skip a good chance at less work, and went to my room to play my Zbox 12.  As I was playing, with the lights dimmed low and the sounds of guns ripping through the air, I vaguely heard my bedroom door opening.  Not wanting to risk ruining my epic kill-streak, I didn’t look to see who it was, but I assumed it was my sister, Jennifer, given the loudness of the footsteps.  Her frame sat on the other corner of my bed, and I heard the old mattress frame creak under her weight.  She waited until I died, and then talked to me.

“I’m sorry I got so upset with you earlier,” she said, almost cooingly.

“That’s alright,” I said, respawning in the game.  She laid her hand on my controller before I could exit the safezone.  She looked at me right in the eye, and said, “I want to talk with you.”

“What’s with you?” I said, jokingly.  “First, you don’t wanna talk, and now you do?”

“Shut up,” she said.  “I’m going to get serious.  Why’d you choose us?”

I was honestly shocked she remembered dad’s story: she was barely three when he told it to me, and just months later he was switched over.

“Well, don’t you remember the story?  He never told us what the named would do, he just told us you had to enter names.”

“Alright,” she said, leaning on her elbow across the width of my bed, with much of her legs hanging off the edge. 

Dang, I didn’t notice how sexy she got, I thought to myself.

Oops, she caught me thinking it.  She got a look on her face-not an upset or disgusted face-but an aroused one.  She began taking off her tight tank-top, and I said, “Jennifer, stop.”

She didn’t listen, though.  She kept taking it off.  I heard the sound of drums, as my team booted me for inactivity (almost ironic, given my response to the current situation), and she began slipping off her yoga pants.

“Jennifer,” I said, sternly.  “Stop.”

“But Bill,” she said, cooing and leaning forward, exposing her great rack, and her slender figure, “I want you so bad!”

“I know, but I’m not enlisted (what men called their job, which was pretty much just being a prostitute) until I’m 20, and I don’t want to have sex with you.”  Sounded pretty stern to me.

Ignoring my words, she removed her pants from her ankles, leaving her in just her undergarments, sitting on the end of my bed.  She leaned in more, and kissed my face.  She lifted up one of her hands, and held my head in place.  She ripped my pants off me, and began working my penis.  Despite my weak protests, her slightly larger frame lowered itself onto me, and began working me.  It was only seconds until I came, and just seconds more until I came again.  After two or three times, she removed herself from me, and began undressing further.

“Jennifer, stop!” I commanded.  “My cum is valuable, and can’t be wasted just for your pleasure!”

As she removed her bra, her massive boobs flopped out, as if breathing a sigh of relief.  She removed her panties, and straddled my, her sexy thighs wrapped around my body.  She rode me for the next five minutes, though through some miracle, I only came once.  Finally, she removed her body from me, and casually walked out of my room, her sexy ass swaying side to side.

“Oh no,” I said out loud.  As much as I loved it, this couldn’t continue.

 

Chapter 7: (Almost) How it Should Be by Anonymous

Characters:

Bill: 6’1”

Stephanie, Jennifer, Nataline, Jessica, and Hannah: 6’4”

Everyone else: 5’

----------------------------------

My mom came into my room and woke me up before my alarm.

“Good morning, sweetie, it’s time for school,” she said, gently rubbing my arm.

“Morning,” I said.  I wonder why she didn’t just let my alarm wake me up, or, come to think of it, why she wasn’t at work.  But my mind and my body communicated slowly when I was tired, and by the time I started to ask her, she was out of my room.

I slowly stretched, and gathered my clothes for my shower.  I showered in the morning, because it helped me wake up.  As I got in my shower, I locked the door behind me, incase Jennifer tried another go at me.

My shower went uneventfully.  I thought about what I would do in the room now, and what the room’s significance was.  As I dried myself off and got dressed, I resolved to look though my dad’s old things before I went to school today.

Once I was ready, I went into a small room in the back of my house, where my dad’s office was.  My mom hadn’t changed a thing, out of respect for him.  It was just as cluttered as I remembered: a small, wooden desk sat in one corner, covered in mountains of paper about history (a book he never got to finish writing), pens, and a solitary light.  On the floor, his rolling chair was almost trapped by filing boxes.  My dad kept everything on paper, and had a deep distrust of the government.  I danced around the boxes until I reached his desk, removed a battered old book titled Sherman’s March and placed it on the floor, and sat in his chair.  I looked at the desk, and removed everything that looked like it was related to history.  Few things remained, save some paper, his coffee mug, and whatever the contents of the desk’s drawers were.  I opened up the drawers one by one, looking for anything significant.  I picked up a small moleskin notebook (which I seem to recall was once his journal), and flipped it open.  Whatever its contents were once, they were gone now, replaced with the remaining unimportant notes about history.  I cast a defeated look down, and began placing the papers back on his desk, resigned to accept the fact that whatever his notebook once held, it had been confiscated by the government.  As I stood up to place the book back on his chair, however, I stopped myself.  More out of curiosity than anything else, I opened the book and thumbed through the pages.  Jackpot!  One page stuck open, with a yellowed piece of paper stuck neatly between the lines.  In his sloppy handwriting read a cryptic message:

HARDCODE:

grow/NAME:NUM                                          H

trans.h::NAME1.NAME2:NUM                           H-H

body.p/NAME:NUM *                                     B

/ALL

* p rep w/ b, a, w, l

 

That was all it said.  I didn’t understand a word of it, but folded it up and stuck it in my pocket.

“Bill, it’s time to go,” my mom said, loudly enough to be heard across the house, but quiet enough to not sound rude.

“Coming,” I said, throwing my backpack on my shoulder and running quietly out the door.

Our walk to the bus stop was mostly silent.  Jennifer would glance nervously at me, and I would catch her eye, and she would look away.  We got to the bus stop early, and stood there waiting for a while.  Not too long later, I saw another figure approaching from the distance.  As it got closer, I realized that it was both a girl, and tall, so it was Nataline, Jessica, Hannah, or Stephanie.

Once she was close enough to see, I realized that it was Jessica.

“Hey,” she said with a cheery, sing-song voice, once she was close to us.

“Hey,” I said, as she approached nearer.

She walked up to me and gave me a big, long hug, squeezing hard, and making sure I got a chance to see—and feel—her newfound cleavage.  Over her shoulder, I could see Jennifer scowling with a mix of disgust, anger, and jealousy.

“I just want to thank you again for all you’ve done for me,” she said, moving up and down slightly.

“Yeah, it’s umm… no problem.”

Once she let go, we resumed awkwardly standing around waiting for the bus.

“Is this your first time on the bus?” I asked Jessica.

“Yes,” she said.  “I’m so nervous!  What if it doesn’t come?”

“It is running a little late today,” I said, glancing at my watch.

Once the bus finally came, we all filed on.  I sat in the middle of the bus, and Jessica made sure to get a seat right next to me—much to Jennifer’s chagrin, as she sat down heavily in the chair behind me—and scooted in as close as possible.

“Hey, do you mind?” I said, kind of tentatively, “You’re kind of all up in my personal space.”

“Oh, not at all!” she said, practically tripping over her feet to move over to the next seat.]

“No, no, that’s not what I meant,” I said.  “You can sit next to me, just, you know, not so close?”  I said the last bit while making a quieter voice and a small inch-shape with my fingers.

“Oh, ok!” she said, and plopped down next to me.  I noticed that she smelled nice, like lilac or something.  She was wearing a pretty flowery dress to match, and had her hair done back in a ponytail.  On the way to school, she grilled me with personal questions.

“What’s your favorite subject?”

“Probably history,” I said, yawning a little.  “It was my dad’s favorite, and I guess it’s just not as boring as other classes to me.”

“Huh,” she said.  “I like science the most, mostly because I want to become a doctor.  What’s going on in, what was it, like, The Queens of Disciples, or something like that?”

“Not much.  I didn’t have much time to read last night,” I said, thinking about my encounter with Jennifer.

“Yeah, I saw you on the news last night.  Looked pretty cool.  Speaking of, I didn’t know you lived in my neighborhood!  Though, I was curious why there were all the news trucks.”

“I guess I could say the same thing about you.  Maybe minus the news trucks though,” I said, laughing.

After some more banter, the bus reached the school, and we walked off.  Now that there was the turnover, we would actually learn about real stuff now, like science, and math, and history.  Unless, that is, I was too nervous to be around the horny girls all day.  In the past, there had been incidents (or so I’m told) where the alpha male was, say, raped, or abducted, and that was bad.  Any girls suspected of abduction could be sterilized immediately.  Despite the risk, I decided I would rather learn real stuff, rather than non-stop sex moves, for the next three years.  I went into the men’s locker room to get Jessica and Jennifer off my tail, and went out the gym exit.  I then went to the NORAD room, and found the computer.  In the dim, green light, I pulled out my dad’s paper and read it.  Then, I walked to the computer screen, where the message now flashed “_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _.”  I looked at the screen; hit the button labeled “PAUSE:” and typed, out of curiosity more than anything else,  GROW/STEPHANIE:6.  I hit enter, and the computer said, “DONE,” and again loaded the blank line.  I quickly folded my paper back up, left the secret door open, and ran to my classroom.  Inside, I saw the members of my group, plus a couple other girls.  I instantly saw Stephanie, who stood a stunning 6’10” tall, though still frozen.  I dashed back to the NORAD room, and typed GROW/STEPHANIE:-6, hit enter, and ran back to the room.  Stephanie was now the height of the rest of my group.

Then, I struck up an idea: I grabbed Jennifer’s iPod, and opened Facetime, and set it up so that I could see the whole room.  I then opened Facetime on mine, and started a chat with her.  From its position, I could now see the whole classroom, without having to run from room to room.

I entered the room again, and set my iPod on the table, and typed TRANS.H::NATALINE.HANNAH:6.  Looking at the screen, I saw Nataline shrink six inches, and Hannah grow six inches.  I then fixed their height back to what it was, and typed BODY.B/NATALINE:3, and looked at the phone screen.  Nataline’s boobs swelled outwards a distance I estimated as three inches.  I then typed BODY.A/NATALINE:3, and hit enter.  The screen flashed “BODY.A/W < 2,” which I assumed meant that NUM had to be less than 2 for A and W.  So I typed BODY.A/NATALINE:1, and hit enter.  I watched as Nataline’s ass ballooned out, stretching her pants with it.  I then typed BODY.W/NATALINE:1, and watched as her waist widened by an inch.  I then typed BODY.L:NATALINE:3, hit enter, and watched as Nataline’s legs grew three inches longer.  I then proceeded to return Nataline to her previous dimensions.  I typed /ALL, but the computer just cleared the screen.  I thought about it for a while, and then tried GROW//ALL:12, and hit enter.  I watched, stunned, as the whole school (except me) grew a foot taller.  I then returned them to their previous heights.  I was about to leave, when I remembered that I wanted to make the girls in my group shorter.  But, rather than just hardcode it, I typed: SHRINK, TOO TALL.  Out popped a little mix, much like the last one, with the same instructions, except each 1/10th of the cup shrank you 6 inches.  So I taped the note to the computer’s screen, grabbed my iPod, threw the mix in my backpack, and walked towards the cafeteria.  I poured enough into each cup so that each girl would lose 10 inches, or shrink down to 5’6” tall.  I walked to my classroom, and poured the mix down each of their mouths, and then dashed to unpause the world and watch them shrink.  I made it in class just before the bell rang, and sat in my group’s seat.  I could already tell that they had lost an inch or two, though they didn’t appear to have noticed it, yet.  As Mrs. O’Leary began ranting about the importance of the mitochondria, I fixed my eyes on Stephanie, and watched as her head slowly slid lower and lower down.  After a couple minutes of class, Mrs. O’Leary said, “now, class, let’s do an experiment: who has the tallest group?”

“Mrs. O’Leary,” one girl said, raising her hand—though not waiting to be called on—“why are we doing that?  We’re all five feet tall except the freaks in group five!”

“Now, now, young lady,” Mrs. O’Leary chastised, “that kind of behavior is unacceptable in my classroom.  “Off to the detention center with you!”  With that, she called the campus police, who escorted the girl, who was now in tears and struggling, to the detention center.

When we stood up, Hannah was the first to notice her shorter stature.  “Dude, what the hell!?  I just got these pants fitted yesterday, and the fit perfectly!”  By perfectly, she meant it took her a full five minutes to shimmy into them, and she could only sit certain positions because they were too tight.  “Now they’re hardly even tight-fitting!”

“Yeah, mine seem loose, too,” Stephanie said, pulling on the waistband of her jeans, and eying me with suspicion.

“One minute remaining!” Mrs. O’Leary yelled.

When we took the measurements, I was 6’1” tall still, while the girls were now 6’ tall (without their heels).  That left the group average at 6’.  The girls were eying me angrily.  Nataline put her six inch heels back on, and walked up to me.  Making sure that Mrs. O’Leary wasn’t watching, she slapped me in the face.  At five inches taller than me, the top of my head was around her nose, and my eyes at about her neck.  She leaned down, close to me, and whispered, harshly, “Bill, what the hell?”

“You were taller than me.  I’m supposed to be the alpha male, taller than everyone.”

“How much shorter are we gonna get?” she said, pressing her body closer.

“Umm, around six inches shorter, now,” I said, backing up towards the wall.

She slapped me across the face again, and Mrs. O’Leary said, “Alright class, take your seats.  Group five, what did you get?”

“We got 6’ tall,” I reported.

“That’s good,” she said.  “I could have sworn that those girls would have made up the difference, and brought your group to, say, 6’3” tall, but that’s alright, I guess I just misjudged.  Anyway, back to the Golgi apparatus. …”

By the time the lunch bell rang, the girls were furious with me.  Back down to 5’6” tall, their clothes hardly fit any longer.  Also, despite their reduced height, their shapes were just as voluptuous.  But before I could get up and head to lunch, the girls had surrounded me.  I looked over to Mrs. O’Leary’s desk, but she was nowhere to be found.

“Tsk, tsk, tsk,” Stephanie said, sarcastically chiding me.  Again I noticed that each of them had on heels, all of them six inches, making them 6’ tall, just an inch shorter than me.  They circled me like a group of sharks circling their prey, about to move in for the kill.

“How’d you do it?” Jessica asked.  “Why’d you do it?”

“I already told Nataline, I just didn’t like you being taller than me.”  Doing some quick math in my head, I realized that I still had enough shrinking solution to shrink another twenty inches.  The girls were advancing closer to me, and Hannah bumped me with her thigh.  As she did, Nataline pushed me away from her, and the other girls scratched at me.  They continued doing this until I had fallen to the ground.  Then, they pulled up my backpack.  Luckily, I had hidden it in my back pocket before they could get me.  They tore through my backpack, looking for the shrinking juice.  Once they decided they were through searching my backpack and terrorizing me, they threw my backpack at me, and walked away, fuming mad.

I walked to lunch, and sat down to the usual swarm of girls.  I put the shrinking solution somewhere—let’s just say, “safer,”—before I had reached lunch, and was sure that no other girl would have a chance of finding it.  Eventually, a police guard came and made the girls give me some personal space.

Later, I went to the bathroom, snuck out the window, and headed back to the NORAD room.  There, I tried something new.  I typed REQ-/ALL, and hit enter.  The machine spit out several different mixes.  There was the purple growth mix, the blue shrinking mix, and also an orange, yellow, and green mix.  I hid them in a special pouch of my backpack, and moved on.  The rest of the day went by uneventfully.

However, I was treated for a shock on the bus ride home.  As Jennifer boarded the bus, I realized that I had forgotten to shrink her back to normal size.

“Shit,” I thought to myself.  She plopped down next to me, flaunting her size to me.  She scooted close to me, and put her headphones in on full blast, so she “couldn’t hear” if I asked her to move over.  She smelled delicious (though I couldn’t say exactly what she smelled like), and was definitely flaunting her assets.  Jessica sat down behind me, though she was still irritated with me, and crossed her arms while angrily staring out the window.  On the ride home, Jennifer “itched” her shoulder, and slipped the sleeve of her dress off, leaving half of her braless bust suspended in the air.  Its size and volume were impressive, even after last night.  She caught me staring at it, and smiled with a small giggle.  She then “itched” her thigh, pulling her already short dress even further up, giving me a beautiful view of her sexy, long thighs.  She smiled and laughed again, as her hand inched closer to her waist.  When it reached her vagina, she flashed an evil grin at me, and grabbed my hand.  She put my fingers inside her vagina, and started thrusting up and down.  I tried to pull out, but she let out a moan, and pulled my hand in even harder.  With an amazing amount of silence, she came all over the bus’ floor, and removed my finger from her lips.  I was worried about what my “little” sister was becoming.

 

Chapter 8: Down to Size by Anonymous

Characters:

Bill: 6’1”

Jennifer: 6’4”

Stephanie, Jessica, Nataline, and Hannah: 5’6”

---------------------------------------

Now, now, I thought.  What to do about my little sister.  I did have plenty of shrinking mix: the 20 inches worth I had from the first can, plus an entire bottle I got during the second run.  I decided that I would mix some of it in with her drink during dinner.

As soon as I got home from the bus stop, I went to my room, and locked the door, just in case Jennifer decided it was time for her to get excited.  Where could I put the mixes that no one would find?  I thought about that long and hard, until I decided that the best place to put them would be under a loose floorboard in my room, at least for the time being.  I grabbed the shrinking mix with most of it missing, and went towards the kitchen.  Since it was nearly supper time, I just opened the drawers, and shouted through the house, “What does everyone want to drink?”  I grabbed plastic cups so that Jennifer wouldn’t see the mix in her cup, and went ahead and preemptively poured it in.  I heard my mom yell water, and crossed my fingers that Jennifer didn’t.  After a couple of seconds of waiting, I heard her yell, “Chocolate milk,” and poured chocolate milk in her glass.  Then, I sat them down at our respective spots on the table, as my mom pulled some lasagna out of the oven.  As she fixed our plates, Jennifer came to the table and sat down at her spot, and grabbed her chocolate milk.  She took a small sip of it, and set it back down.

“Thanks for dinner, mom,” I said as she brought us our plates, something I can’t recall her doing for the longest time.

“Oh, no problem,” she said, pulling off her oven mitts and sitting down.

As dinner passed, I couldn’t peel my eyes from Jennifer’s glass.  The meal seemed to drag on and on, as Jennifer took only tiny sips from her milk.  By the time she was finished eating, she had only had about half of it, meaning she would only shrink down to 5’11” tall. 

I was desperately trying to think up a way to get her to finish her glass that wouldn’t sound suspicious before she dumped it out.  As she got up to put her plates in the sink, I bumbled, “Don’t you want to finish that nice drink I fixed for you?”  Damn, that was about the most suspicious thing I could’ve said.

“Why?” she asked.  “You fix drinks for me almost every night.”

“I-I know,” I stuttered, “but I tried a new method of making the chocolate milk, and wanted to see what you thought.”

“A new method?  Tastes the same to me.”

“Yeah, I, uh, took the milk, and, I, well, I added half the chocolate syrup I would normally put in, and then put in a couple of spoonfuls of Ovaltine,” I said.

“Huh,” she said.  “You want to finish it?”

“Oh, no, no, it’s your drink, you should finish it.”

“I should?” she said.  She had put up her plate and was walking back to the table now.  I stood up to put up my plate, and she noticed it—she was just an inch or two taller than me.  “Hell, I know why you wanted me to drink it now, you dirty, lying sneak!”

“Hey, hey!” I said, raising my arms.  “I didn’t do anything to it!”

“Oh yeah?” she shouted.  “Then take a sip of it, I dare you!”

I grabbed her cup defiantly, and took a tiny sip of it.

“Ugh!” she scoffed, “that wasn’t even a real sip!  You have to take a bigger one!”

Then I formulated a plan: I was going to make some crazy arm motion, and “accidentally” drop the glass.  Sure, my mom would get pissed because I broke a glass, but I wouldn’t have to shrink.

“You didn’t specify how big it had to be!” I said, throwing my arms up in some crazy gesture to annunciate the word big.  The glass slipped from my hand, and went soaring through the air.  Out of nowhere, Jennifer leaps through the air and catches it, after some of it spilled in the air, but before it can hit the ground.

“Damn it, you’re crazy!” she said.  “You could have killed someone!”

As she shrank her final bit, she took the remaining amount of the juice and forced it down my throat.  She was now 6' tall, and I 6’1”, though that was going to change soon.  I had no idea how much smaller I would become, because I didn’t see how much spilled.  For now, her eyes were about at my nose level.

Jennifer stormed moodily off to her room, slamming the door hard, while I mopped up the mess.  After a couple of minutes, I assumed I was done shrinking, and measured myself.  I now stood 5’8” tall, which made me mad.  I could just go back to my room and make myself bigger, but I remembered my dad once telling me a story about how too many changes in one day could mess you up.

That night, when I went to bed, I locked my door, fearing my vindictive sister.  To my amusement, I heard my door knob rattle at around midnight that night, followed by a whispered “Damn!”  I laughed quietly to myself, but knew I would have to be careful tomorrow morning.  I made a mental note to change the hiding place.

 

Chapter 9: The Next Morning by Anonymous

Characters:

Bill: 5’8”

Jennifer: 6’

Stephanie, Jessica, Nataline, and Hannah: 5’6”

-------------------------------------

After the incident the previous morning, I was more wary of my sister than ever.  Before taking my shower, I hurriedly hid all of the mixes in my backpack (hanging on a hook in the kitchen), because I knew Jennifer would be doing a thorough investigation of my room.  Sure enough, after I got out of the shower, I could tell that she had gone through my room, leaving no item unchecked.  All of the drawers to my dresser were flung open and my clothes left askew; items that had previously been on the shelves were now on the floor.  As I walked back into my room to grab my textbooks for school, I heard a floorboard creaking.

“Jen, get out of here.”

She didn’t respond, trying to play it off like I wouldn’t notice.

“Jennifer, get out of my room.”

I walked around my bed to the source of the creaking noise, and saw her.  In an instant, her luscious body had leaped up and assaulted me.  She lunged up from the floor and grabbed me, covering my mouth roughly with her hand, and dragging me back down to the floor with her.

“Where’d you hid it!” she whispered, forcing her whole body’s weight on top of me.  I couldn’t have responded, even if I was crazy (or dumb) enough to tell her, because she was sitting on my stomach with her hands firmly clamped over my mouth.

“Well, if you don’t feel like talking,” she said, seductively, “I can always just enjoy the position and find out where you put it.”

With that, she adjusted her position, pulled out a role of duct tape, and deftly placed a torn piece over my mouth, insuring that I wouldn’t scream.  Assured that her mute was placed securely, she began removing my pants, though she left my shirt on, mainly because she had also secured my hands behind my back.

At four inches taller than me, the top of my head reached her eyes, and I was eye-level with her chin.  As she straddled on top of me, I saw a peek into under the floorboard, and realized that I had left the mostly-empty bottle of shrinking mix.  In my rush earlier that morning, I had spilled a bit of it.  Before she lowered her body onto mine, she caught my glance.

“Oh,” she said, getting up. “Does the little boy have a secret he’s hiding?”  As she walked over to meet where my eyes were glancing, she carefully lifted the floorboard, and found the partially-spilled mixture.

“Now,” she said, “this will be great.”  I saw her smile, and feared what would be coming for me.

She again straddled my body, holding the remaining mixture in one hand.  I began to understand the reason for her devilish smile, and started squirming.  She started thrusting her hips up and down, and poured the mix straight down my throat.  Though there wasn’t much of it left, it made my throat extremely dry, and I tried to cough, but couldn’t because of the duct tape.  She continued humping me, causing me to cum several times.  All the while, I was slowly shrinking.  After ten minutes of this abuse, she finally removed her body from me, and left my room, as if nothing had happened.

“Children, hurry up!” my mom yelled.  “The bus is leaving soon!”

I picked myself up with as much dignity as I could, and got ready for school.  Before I left, I checked my height on the door where our heights were measured.  I walked up, and learned that I was now 5’4” tall.

As we walked to the bus stop, I made sure to stay clear of my gargantuan sister, who was now nearly a head taller than me.  My eyes were around level with the top her vivacious breasts, which were poking out from her tight blue V-neck.  Once we were out of range from where mom could see, she walked up next to me, put her arm around my neck, and hugged me close, making sure she smashed as much of my face into her breast as possible.

Waiting for me at the bus stop was Jessica, whose frown immediately turned to a smiled upon seeing my diminished stature.  All her angry feelings were gone, and now replaced with a devilish grin.  When I reached the bus stop, two things happened: one, my sister finally removed her arm from around me, releasing my face from her prison of boob; and two, Jessica came up and gave me a huge hug.  I again received a face-full of boob.

“I went out and bought the largest heels I could find, because I thought you’d still be tall today!” she said.  She wasn’t kidding.  Jessica, who was normally 5’6” tall (2” taller than me without heels, at the moment) had on 6” heels, making her 6’ tall, which was as tall as Jennifer was.  As soon as the bus came up, Jessica commandeered Jennifer’s seat next to me, as she sat down close to me.  Jennifer moodily sat behind her.

“So how’d you get smaller?” Jessica asked.

“It’s, um, it’s a long story,” I said.

“We have the whole bus ride,” Jessica countered.

Speaking up from behind us, Jennifer said “He’s just too much of a wuss to tell you.”

“Shut up, Jennifer!” I said.

“Well, you little bitch, you brought it upon yourself!  Remember how I used to be 6’4” tall?  See how I’m only 6’ tall now?  I decided to give him a taste of his own medicine.  I forced him to drink it.  And then, this morning, I made him shrink another 4” with ease.  The little wimp couldn’t handle me.  Shame we’re out of that shrinking stuff, or he’d be an inch tall by now!”

We arrived at school a little while later, and I was already expecting the worst.  I again excused myself from Jessica’s presence and “went to the bathroom.”  Luckily for me, by now, the throng of girls was steadily growing smaller, as they got more used to seeing a male around.  I thought about where I could put the substances so that they wouldn’t be found for hours.  Finally, I decided to put them in an empty slot in the school library, inside a hollow book.  No one really uses the school library anyway, plus it was in the most boring part of the library: natural sciences.  Even better, if someone found it, they’d think it was just some weird display thing: it wouldn’t be too out of place among all the weird earth models, and atoms and such.  I decided I’d check up on it every once and a while, just to make sure it wasn’t tampered with.

With that, I left the library and headed to class.  I was dreading this moment.

When I walked in to the classroom, I immediately heard my group of girls giggling.  I walked over to their desks with my head down.  All four of the girls stood in a circle around my desk, giggling.  When I looked up, they laughed even more.

“Stand up, little guy!” Hannah taunted.

“Yeah!  Let’s see how you like being short!” Nataline said, giving me a playful punch on the arm.

I felt several pairs of hands grab my shoulders and pull me up.  Like usual, all of the girls had heels on.  Jessica, like I had previously noticed, had on 6” heels, while Nataline had on some expensive-looking 5” platforms, and Stephanie and Hannah had matching 4” wedges.  That made me (with shoes on) the smallest person in my group, by 6”.  Even without shoes, I was still 2” shorter than all of the girls in my group.

After a couple minutes of class, I asked to go to the bathroom, and went to the NORAD room.  Once I got there, though, I was shocked: the computer, which had previously read “___________” now read, “next request: 36:45:37.”  So I couldn’t request any more mixes for another 2 days or so.  Instead, I paused time, and walked to the library.  I checked my mixes, but decided against taking any: these were now precious resources.  I couldn’t just waste them for no good reason.  So I un-paused time and went back to class.

There, Mrs. O’Leary was just announcing, “And today, we’ll begin our sports unit!”

Oh, God, no, I thought.  She’s going to make us keep the same groups and do sports.  And she’s not going to watch us at all.

With that, she gathered up the class and headed towards the gym.  The gym pre-dated the Turnover, like all of the buildings at school, and had two separate locker rooms for men and women.  However, this was essentially a moot point in the years that closely followed a Turnover, as there were so many girls that they would use both rooms, leaving the one male (if there was one at the school) surrounded in a sea of estrogen. 

And so went the changing process.  I walked in first, followed by a swarm of girls.  Of course, given my luck, my group ended up right next to me.  Somehow, I also shared a gym period with my sister, whose class was scheduled at the same time as mine.  I didn’t have to change into gym clothes (I just wore sweat pants and a t-shirt to school anyway, because it was more comfortable), but had trouble opening the locker door, as the lock mechanism was jamming.  Nataline, who was, at this point, in just her bra, panties, and heels, looked over at me and said, “Aw, The little man can’t open his own locker!”

With the way her jacket used to be on perpetually, I had never noticed her fantastic rack.  However, now, in plain sight for all to see, I was astounded by how luscious, how voluptuous her breasts were.  How she ever managed to hide her breasts will forever be a mystery to me.  Ignoring my gawking, she reached right over me (probably intentionally smashing her boobs into my face) and struggled to open my locker for me.  I could tell she was trying to show off how much stronger than me she was, however, her little escapade was just amusing to me.  Eventually, she gave up with a large sigh.  She then removed her bra and panties, and put on the gym clothes Mrs. O’Leary had required.

The gyms clothes Mrs. O’Leary requested we change in to were, to me, fantastic.  The pants were lycra hot pants, like most women’s volley ball shorts.  For a top, they wore exercise bras. The best part, though, was that the only sizes they provided were the size that the Turnover made all girls: 5’ tall with b- or c-cup breasts, and average-width waists.  It was comical watching Nataline, Stephanie, Jessica, and Hannah trying to squeeze their oversized frames into the tight pants, but it was hilarious watching Jennifer try desperately for almost five minutes.  But the end result was extremely attractive, leaving absolutely nothing to the imagination.

As we sauntered out of the locker rooms, I noticed immediately which unit we would be doing: wrestling.

 

Chapter 10: Wrestling by Anonymous

Bill: 5’4”

Jennifer: 6’

Stephanie, Jessica, Nataline, and Hannah: 5’6”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luckily for me, the girls couldn’t wear their heel in the gym, so Stephanie, Jessica, Nataline, and Hannah were only two inches taller than me.  But unluckily for me, we were wrestling.  I knew the girls would take every advantage possible of me, and I would need every inch of my now-5’4” frame.

“Alright class, do I have any volunteers to demonstrate wrestling positions?” Mrs. O’Leary asked.

Immediately, Jennifer’s hand shot up.

“Alright, someone’s ready for some wrestling!” Mrs. O’Leary said in that obnoxious fake-enthusiasm-teacher-voice.  “We need a second volunteer to be the victim.  Any takers?”

No one raised their hand, and after about ten seconds, she took out her clipboard, and skimmed through the list.

“How about you, Bill?  Come on up here!”

God, how did I know this was going to happen?  It was just my luck.

“Now, first, the Camel Clutch!  For this, I need you, Bill, to lay on the floor, on your stomach.”

I just lay down on my stomach, like she said.

“Now, Jennifer, sit on his back.”  Immediately, I feel her massive frame on my back.  “Umph!”

“Now, grab his arms and clamp them between your legs.”  She roughly grabs my arms.  “Now, put your hands together under his chin, and pull up with all your force.”  Jennifer readily complied, and I heard the crunch of my back stretching itself out.

“Alright class, that’s the Camel Clutch.  Now, here’s the Front Head Chancery.  Bill, I want you to bend over and put your head at Jennifer’s side.”  I complied.

“Now, Jennifer, grab his head with your arms, like this,” she said, holding my head for just a second before relinquishing me to Jennifer.  She clamped her arms tightly around my head, which was right next to her enormous breasts.  I tried to look around a little, and noted how far she had to lean over just for this to work.

“Now,” Mrs. O’Leary said, “lift him up, using your legs.”

She pulled up, and I immediately felt a sharp pain in my back.  She rose to her full height, and my feet dangled eight inches up in the air.  My legs helplessly flailed and kicked in protest, and Mrs. O’Leary said, “Perfect, Bill!  This segways perfectly to our next decision: resistance.  Jennifer, bounce him up and down a couple times.”

She again complied, and I felt more terrible pain in my back.

“Alright, put him down,” she said.  Jennifer emphatically shook me a couple more times, and roughly dropped me down.  Losing my balance, I fell to my butt.  Jennifer laughed at me, and Mrs. O’Leary just smiled.  “Next,” she said, “is the Bite of the Dragon.”  God, I don’t like the sound of that.

“Bill, face this way,” she said, pointing, “and Jennifer, stand with your stomach on his back.  Now, wrap your arms around his neck.  Now, put your right arm under his, and bring it up towards your left shoulder.  Now, lean back.”

Jennifer’s heavy body fell backward with a heavy thud, and I landed on top of her.  My head whipped back and landed on her massive boobs.

“Now, wrap your legs around his.”  In an all-too-familiar position, she snaked her long legs around mine.  She squeezed her massive muscles, and I felt my body recoil in shock and fear.

“Alright, let him go.  Next is the …” and she went on and on, teaching us all kinds of wrestling moves.  And, for the first time, I got somewhat lucky, and wasn’t grouped with my behemoth sister, but rather, with Nataline.  We stood in one of the small fighter rings each group got, and I admired here stunning beauty.  Her sports bra was stretched tight, and was small enough to reveal a her ample cleavage.  Her lycra shorts showed of her stunning ass, and her great legs.  Two inches taller than me, my eyes were about level with her nose.  When we first got close, she said, “I hope you know, I’m still pissed about the other day.”

With that, she grabbed me in a bear hug, and dove on top of me with her whole body weight.  She then pinned me down at the shoulders.  I tried resisting by trying to push her off with my feet, but she was too strong.  She then wedged her legs under me and sat criss-cross over my crotch.  A devious smile crept over her lips, and, looking to make sure Mrs. O’Leary wasn’t looking (it was fortunate for Nataline that Mrs. O’Leary she was busy breaking up a large fight), and slipped off my shorts.  She opened up her pants, and lowered herself onto me.  She then put her weight back on my shoulders, removed her legs from underneath me, and wrapped them around my legs.  There, she raped me.  While doing it, she continually slapped me in the face, despite Mrs. O’Leary specifically instructing us not to.  Finally, she saw the fight breaking up.  She put her pants back up, slipped mine back on, and pretended to do a stranglehold.

After a long day of being assaulted by Nataline, I was glad to hear the bell that signaled the end of the day ring.  I sauntered towards the bus, and sat down.  Less than ten seconds later, Nataline came in and sat down next to me.  She smiled, giggled, and said, “Hey, little man, don’t be too hard on yourself.  Just remember that next time you try and pull something, you hear?”

“K, whatever,” I said, dismissively.  She scooted closer to me.  Suddenly, Hannah walked on the bus.

“Hey, Han!” she said, “I didn’t know you were on this bus!”

“I didn’t know you were either, Nataline!”

“Here!” Nataline offered, “sit down next to me!  You wouldn’t mind, would you, Bill?”  She said the last but with her threatening voice.  I just shook my head, ‘No, I wouldn’t mind,’ and moved as close to the window as possible.  Nataline then crushed me against the bus’ wall, while Hannah inched as close as she could.

“So why are you on this bus today?” I asked both the girls.  Surprisingly enough, both said, “Our parents bought a new house.”

“Where are they?”

Both of them said, simultaneously, “I don’t know the address yet.”

At that moment, Jessica and Jennifer walked on.  Shortly after them, Stephanie sat down on the bus.  I was totally surrounded by taller girls now.

As I walked home, I noticed that Nataline and Hannah were practically following me.  As it turned out, they had bought houses virtually next door to me.

Chapter 11: Welcome Party part 1 by Anonymous

Bill: 5’4”

Jennifer: 6’

Stephanie, Jessica, Nataline, and Hannah: 5’6”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Well, why don’t we invite out new neighbors over for dinner?!” my mom said.

“Because I see them at school every day,” I said.

“Oh, that’s no excuse!  Why don’t you walk over there and invite them over for dinner?”

“Mom, I kind of want to eat alone tonight.”

“Well, I kind of want to eat with our new neighbors.  So invite them over.”

With a resolute sigh, I marched across the street and knocked on the door of the house which I had seen Nataline walk in to earlier.  I knocked on the door, and stood there waiting.  I hear Nataline yell “Coming!”

She arrived at the door wearing with no pants on; however, she had on a very large shirt which covered down to mid-thigh level on her.

“Oh, my God,” she laughed.  “I am soooooo sorry.  Here, let me go get changed.”

“No, no, it’s fine, really,” I said.  “I’ll be quick, don’t worry about it.  My mom wanted to invite you over for dinner tonight, since you’re the new neighbors and everything.”

“Oh, that’s nice,” she said.  “Unfortunately, my parents aren’t going to be home until very late tonight.”

“Oh, well, that’s alright.  She’ll probably just change the date.  Well, see you tomorrow.”  I walked down her steps, and stopped at Hannah’s house.  Before I could get there, however, she called my name. 

“Bill!  Wait!” she said.

“Yes?” I asked.

“Actually, can you text me if you change the date or not?  Here, I’ll give you my number,” she said.

“Thanks,” I said, and walked over to Hanna’s house.  When I got to her door, I reached over and hit the doorbell; however, I didn’t hear any noise.  I then rapped the door with my knuckles.

“Oh, my God!” I heard Hannah yell dramatically, “Just wait a damn second!”

I thought about seeing how she’d react if I hid in her bushes, but decided not to.  When she reached the door, she was wearing a tight tank top, and, like Nataline, no pants, just her satin underwear.  “What?” she yelled, gruffly, before I could stop staring awkwardly.

“Oh, well, first, I wanted to say sorry about the whole doorbell thing: I couldn’t hear it when I rang it, so I trie-“

“Ok, whatever, what’s next?”

“Well, my mom wanted to see if you and your parents wanted to come over to our house for a welcome meal.”

“Oh, ok, hold on one sec,” she said.  As she turned to ask her parents, I marveled at her shapely ass.  She came back a minute later to ask what we were eating.

“I don’t know,” I said.  “Probably pasta or burgers or something.”

“Alright, well, my parents don’t like those foods, so they won’t come.  But I’ll come if you cook burgers—I haven’t had burgers in a long time.”

“Ok, thanks,” I said, and walked back over to my house.

“Well?” my mom asked, as soon as I got there.

“Neither of their parents are coming,” I said, “However, both said they would come.  Hannah requested burgers.”

“Ok,” my mom said.  “I’ll start cooking.”

I headed to my room and got out my phone.  Once I was there, I texted the number Nataline gave me, and said, “Dinner is tonight.  Can you still make it?”

Not long later, I got a reply: “Yeah.  How should I dress?”  That struck me as kind of odd, as I’m not huge into fashion.  While I was still thinking about it, she texted me again, saying “Fancy?  Casual?”

In my mind, I thought ‘I’d like to see her in something revealing but nice,’ but decided to just tell her, “Dress however you want.  Doesn’t matter.”

A few minutes later, I got another text.  I opened it up, and I saw it was a message with a picture underneath.  The message read “How’s this look? :).”  When I opened the picture, I nearly fainted.  She had sent me a picture of herself totally nude.  She was striking a pose in front of her mirror.  Her boobs, which hung out freely, were bigger than I had ever imagined.  Her killer ass was striking a sexy pose, and I noticed how well toned her legs and abs were for the first time.  I just stared for a little while, and then texted “Might wanna wear a little more clothes than that ;).”

“Seriously, what do you want me to wear?” she responded.

“I really don’t care.  A dress, skinny jeans, it doesn’t matter to me.”

I yelled over to my mom in the kitchen, “How long ‘till dinner?”

“About an hour.”

Perfect, I thought.  I jumped in my mom’s car and said, “I’m going to go pick up a Redbox or something.”

“Alright, don’t be gone too long!” she said.

I immediately drove to the nearest Redbox and picked out some movie that looked decent: I didn’t even remember the name.  I then sped off to school, and went to the library, which I knew would be both empty and unlocked.

Sure enough, it was deserted (save the sole librarian sitting at her desk).  I found where I had stashed the mixes: sure enough, they were safe and untouched.  I grabbed all of them but one, and spread them out to several spots.  That way, they were safer, and if someone found one, they wouldn’t have all of them.  I then hopped back in the car and drove home.

“What took you so long?  Dinner’s almost ready!” my mom chided me.

“There wasn’t much good,” I said.  “It took me a while, but I found this,” I said, sliding the movie across the table.  DVDs had been all but phased out a long time ago, and now, if you didn’t want to stream a movie, they came in small chips, like an SD card, that you stuck in your TV.

Not too much later, I went and knocked on Hannah’s door to let her know it was time for dinner.  She came out, and I could tell she had probably forgotten about the dinner.  Luckily, I didn’t have to remind her to wear pants; though she still had the same tight tank top on, she had slipped on a pair of yoga pants and a pair of boots with a one inch heel.  We walked across the street, and I knocked on Nataline’s door.  After about a minute, she came out.  Let me tell you, she was dressed to kill.  She had on a sheath dress with a sweatheart neckline, showing off her stunning chest.  The dress itself was very short, showing off almost her whole long, lovely legs.  She chuckled and made a huge grin as she caught me looking her over.  She had on a pair of six inch heels, effectively making my eyes level with the top of her plunging neckline.

“Aww!”  Nataline cooed.  “I can see over your head, little fella!”

“Ha, very funny,” I said, and started leading her to my house.  Once we reached the house, the aroma of burgers filled the air.

“Hellll yeah!” Hannah cheered.

“Welcome to the neighborhood,” my mom said, as Hannah reached over and grabbed a burger with her hand and slopped it onto her burger buns.  Jennifer was waiting there, too.  She was dressed nicely, in some blue jeans and a soft-looking blue V-neck shirt.  But worst of all, she had on some four inch heels, making her a foot taller than me.  She walked by me to greet Hannah and to my chagrin and her enjoyment, my eyes just under her hard nipples.

We had a bit of fun at the dinner.  After a while, my mom said, “Bill, make sure your sister behaves.  I just got a call from work, so I have to go.  You can stay here for a little while longer, if you want,” she added, nodding to Nataline and Hannah.

“K Mrs. Smith,” Hannah said.  I looked back and saw the girls smiling deviously to each other.  Whatever it was, I knew they had something planned for me.

 

Chapter 12: Welcome Party part 2 by Anonymous

Bill: 5’4”

Jennifer: 6’

Stephanie, Jessica, Nataline, and Hannah: 5’6”

---------------------------------------------------------------

As my mom walked out, I couldn’t help but have my doubts about the girl’s intentions.  I had to wonder why they were smiling at me so deviously.  I heard her car start in the driveway, and saw her driving away.  I sat down on the couch and asked, “Does anyone want to watch TV?”

“No, there’s something else I’d rather watch,” Hannah said brazenly.  She and Nataline and Jennifer started circling around me, like a pack of wolves closing in on their prey.  Hannah pulled something out of her pocket—No!  It was one of the growth vials!  I don’t know how they got it, but they had found it.  I was, however, relieved to see that some of it was missing, leaving just enough for each of them to grow around four inches.  Just what I needed: a sister who was naturally a foot taller than me, and two neighbors who were eight inches taller than me.

“Now, you can tell some of the mix is already missing,” Nataline said, leaning down towards me, revealing her stunning cleavage.  “That’s because we already gave some to Jessica.”

My heart began sinking lower.  “So you’re all going to be 5’9” tall, except Jennifer?”

“Oh, that’s the best part, darling!” Hannah said.  “Jennifer agreed that she wouldn’t grow, and we’d all get to be 6’ tall!”

I couldn’t believe my ears.  As the girls began splitting the mix between three cups, I knew I had to do something about it.  Nataline had already finished pouring the first cup, and was just starting the second.  I leaped up off the sofa to stop her.  I managed to get a hand on the bottle, but Nataline used her bigger body to keep me from getting the bottle.  Finally, she said “Abort!  Abort!” and drank the remained of the bottle.  Hannah dove to grab the full cup, and Jennifer drank the partially poured cup.

Immediately, Nataline pinned me on the couch.  I could feel her growing on top of me.  My arms were starting to go numb where she was holding me down.  Finally, she got up off of me.  From the looks of it, Hannah and Jennifer had stopped growing a little while ago.  Jennifer was up to 6’1” tall, and Hannah was 6’ tall.  Nataline was at least 6’3” tall, and still growing.  Her already ultra-tight and ultra-short dress was being pulled to its maximum limits.  Hannah and Jennifer surrounded me, my eyes still level with their nipples.  As Nataline’s growing began to slow, I realized the full massive beauty of her height.  She stood a stunning 6’6” tall.  Her dress didn’t cover half of her curvaceous ass, and her vivacious breasts were practically leaping out of the top.  She stood a full 14 inches over my head, with her toned stomach in front of my face, her massive boobs hovering just over my head.

“How’d you get it?” I asked.  “How’d you get the growth juice?”

Rather than answering my question, Nataline cracked a huge smile, and began to tear her seemingly miniscule dress off.  She was left in nothing but her over-stretched panties, having not worn a bra to begin with (though her breasts just hung there, as gravity-defying as it seemed).  She then pulled her panties off, revealing her vagina.  She walked over to me, and said “Let’s have sex!”

“No, he’s mine, you hoe!” Jennifer yelled.

“No, you bitch, she’s mine!” Hannah shouted.

Just then, we heard my doorbell ring.  The girls looked at each other, horrified.  Was my mom home?  I knew she wasn’t: she would’ve come in through the side door, without knocking.  Now those made me wonder: who would be ringing my doorbell so late at night?  I began to rise to go answer it, but Nataline leaped on top of me, pinning me down.  Hannah went to get the door.

“Oh, hey Jessica!” she said, cheerily.  “Glad you got my text!”

“Oh, I was glad to come over!  Unfortunately,” she said, sarcastically, “I didn’t have any clothes that fit any more.  So this is the best I’ve got.”

I saw her walk in the room, and to be honest, I didn’t find anything unfortunate about it.  She was dressed in a cute blue dress which came to around her upper thighs, showing off her new long legs.  It also let her cleavage spill out.

“I gave you the chance to be on top,” Nataline whispered in my ear, “but you didn’t take it.  So now you’ve got to hold me up!”

I let out a huge sigh as she rested her huge, 6’6” tall frame on me.  She deftly pulled my pants off, like she’d done it a hundred times before, and began humping on me.  I didn’t even bother pointing out the fact that the reason I hadn’t responded was because she and Hannah and Jennifer were arguing.

After she finished her fun, Nataline hopped off and handed the reins to Hannah, who, let’s just say, took things a little faster.  By the way she kissed me, I thought she was trying to suck my tongue out of my mouth.  Once she finished, Hannah turned to Jessica and said, “You got the stuff?”

“Of course!” Jessica said, and flashed her a brief look of my worst nightmare: some shrinking potion.

 

Chapter 13: The End of the Party by Anonymous

Bill: 5’4”

Jennifer: 6’1”

Nataline: 6’6”

Stephanie, Jessica, Hannah: 6’

------------------------------------------------

“I hope you don’t mind if I brought my friend Annie over!  She’s always wanted to see a guy, and especially see one shrink!” Jessica said.  She had next to her a girl who appeared to be the typical girl post-Turnover: 5’ tall, with an average butt and averages breasts.  She was dressed in a pair of skinny jeans and a tight t-shirt.  She had pale skin and green eyes.

“Can I… shrink him?” Annie asked.

“Sure,” Hannah said.  “You can do whatever the hell you want with this loser!”

“Anything?” Annie asked, with a perky smile.

“Anything,” Hannah answered.

Jessica handed Annie the bottle of shrinking mix, and Nataline and Jennifer held me down.

Annie looked up, sheepishly.  “I actually kind of want to… you know… have sex with him before I shrink him?  Is that ok?”

“Sure!” Nataline said.  She held me down gruffly and whispered in my ear, “Don’t you dare even try anything!”  I nodded.

Annie leaped on top of me, and began her turn of humping.  After a couple minutes, I saw Nataline look up in panic as the door to my house flew open.

I heard someone yell “Police!  Keep your hands up!”

Annie leaped off me, and began passionately crying.  “Why me?!  Why?!”

The officer walked over to Annie, cuffed her, and looked at me sternly in the face.  “Sir, have any of the other girls been harassing you?”

I don’t know why, but I looked over at the girls.  Jessica menacingly held the shrinking potion in her hand, giving me a nasty look which I immediately understood as ‘Don’t you dare tell him a word, or I’ll shrink your ass down to an inch tall.’

The wheels in my mind began turning.  “She,” I said, pointing at Annie, “wanted to shrink me with that stuff over there that Jessica’s holding!”

“Shrink you?!” the officer said.  She walked over to Jessica, who grudgingly handed over the substance.  “Can this do that?”

“Oh, no, no, officer!” Jennifer said hastily.

“Sounds a little fishy to me,” she said.  “Why don’t you drink it, then?” the officer asked.

“No, no, I’d rather not,” Jennifer said.  “I don’t drink strange substances, and I don’t know what that is.”

“Then how do you know it doesn’t shrink people?”

“It’s just not possible!” Jennifer said.  “Have you ever heard of something like that?”

“No, I haven’t, but I still have to trust him.”

“Why don’t you have him drink some?” Hannah asked.  He’s probably trying to frame the poor girl!”

“What would I need to frame her for?” I asked.  “She got caught raping me!”

“To make sure she’s never a problem for you again,” Nataline said, smugly.

“That’s ridiculous!” I said.

“I’m going to have to agree with the girls, sir,” the officer said.  “Drink some of this.”

“It’s going to make me shrink!” I said, still dumbfounded at the situation.

“Then prove it!” she said.

“By shrinking myself?!” I asked.  “I’m short enough as it is!”

“Sir, I’m ordering you to drink it!” she said, losing her temper.

I couldn’t believe my luck.  An officer, who was supposed to keep me safe, was making me endanger myself by becoming smaller than these already enormous girls.  I took a small swig of the mix, and set the bottle down.  The officer then immediately said, “Well, I better not get any more reports from you troublemakers, and I’ll deal with you later!” she said, roughly pushing Annie out the door and into her cop car.  As soon as she left, I could feel myself shrinking.

“Why the fuck would you try that?!” Nataline said, slapping me hard across the face.  “Your dick’s too small now, so now, you have to eat me out!”  This had the added bonus of not being against the law, and possibly even more pleasurable for her.  She pushed down hard on my shoulders, and used her other hand to push my face to her vagina.  Looking back, I’m not sure how the cop wasn’t more suspicious of the 3 nude girls standing in front of me.  I ate her out multiple times, until she was sure I had paid for my crime.  Finally, she let me stand back up.  I felt like I was nothing next to her: her 6’6” frame stood a hulking foot and a half over my miniscule 5’ frame, now that she had taken her heels off.  I was eye level with the very bottom of her monstrous breasts.

“Let’s make him drink the rest of it!” Hannah yelled.

“No, no, I have better plans for him,” Nataline said, mischievously.  “I’m sure you won’t mind if we sleep over, would you?” Nataline asked me, knowing my answer.

“We don’t have enough beds for all of you,” I said.  I knew my mom wouldn’t want anyone sharing a bed with her, and that left only my bed and my sister’s, which would have to fit all five people.

“We can share a bed, right Bill?” Nataline asked, putting her massive hand on my shoulder and shaking me in a friendly manner.

“What about Hannah or Jessica?” I asked.  “One of them can stay with Jennifer, and where would the other go?”

“You think I’m going to let one of them sleep with me?” Jennifer asked.

“Well, it would certainly work be—“

“No, they’re all staying in your room,” she said, cutting me off.

“What about the couch?  One of them could sleep on it,” I said, trying desperately.

“Are you fucking stupid?” Nataline asked.  “None of us are less than six feet tall, and the midget five-foot person suggests we sleep on the couch!  Ha!  If anyone should sleep on the couch, it should be you, but I’ll let you share your bed, since I’m nice.”

At that point, I didn’t bother telling her than I would have rather slept on the couch.

I went to my bedroom and undressed like usual, leaving on my boxers.  Jessica, Hannah, and Nataline followed me into my room, also undressed.  She looked at my small bed in disgust.  “How on earth do you sleep on a twin-sized bed?  I make my parents get me a king-sized bed!”

“Well, we just can’t afford a bigger bed,” I said, with envy obvious in my voice, as my sister had her own queen sized bed.

I got on my bed first, followed immediately by Nataline, whose massive presence made the small bed groan and squeak.  Jessica then shimmied on, followed by Hannah.

“Bill, my ass is too big!” Hannah whined.  “It’s hanging off the side!”

“Mine too!” Nataline said.  “We need to turn sideways to fit better!”

I felt the bed shaking furiously as the girls adjusted themselves.  To my left was Nataline, and to my right was Jessica, making Hannah the only one I wasn’t physically touching right now.  I turned on my left side, and received a face-full of Nataline’s monstrous bosom.  I felt my dick against her vagina.  Behind me, I felt Jessica’s equally massive breasts making their presence known, and her vagina on my lower back, near my ass.  Without a sound, Nataline slid her hand down to my pants, and grabbed my aching dick, hard.  I let out a small whimper of pain, and heard her make a small laughing noise.  She then harshly whispered “Quiet!” and grabbed harder.  She then released some of her long fingers, and wrapped those around my balls, holding my whole swollen dick in one hand.  She then lowered my boxers, and inserted my dick into herself.  I felt Jessica push against my back, and the entirety of my dick entered her vagina.

“Not nearly as pleasurable as you used to be,” she whispered with a chastising tone.

“Let me have him!” Jessica said eagerly.  “I haven’t gotten him yet!”

“Fine,” Nataline said.  Despite her apparent coolness, I could feel her huge breasts hitting me with each heaving breath.  She grabbed the side of my hip against the bed and flipped me over so that my face was in Jessica’s boobs.  Jessica then raped me, like Nataline and the others had so many times.

Early the next morning, the other girls snuck back to their houses, leaving me in my bed.  I knew tomorrow would be terrible, it being a Friday.  I would have to face the pack of hungry girls at 5’ tall.

 

Chapter 14: Dancing and Anger by Anonymous
Author's Notes:

I changed the story up a bit per reqeust.  Let me know if you like it!

Bill: 5’

Jennifer: 6’1”

Nataline: 6’6”

Stephanie, Jessica, Hannah: 6’

----------------------------------------

This morning, I woke up fairly early and showered fairly quickly.  I then jumped into one of my pairs of ever-growing pants, and pulled on a shirt which was increasingly baggy.  I then walked to the kitchen, and decided I would have cereal for breakfast this morning.  I looked in the driveway and noted that my mom wasn’t home—likely busy with her session with the Man of the town, rather than her weak excuse of work.  It may have fooled the girls, but I knew better.  I heard the door to the bathroom opening, meaning Jennifer had completed her shower. She slowly sauntered down the hall and into the kitchen.  Her clothes were just slightly tighter than yesterday.  She smiled at me and walked up next to me.  I then realized that for some reason I was still standing while eating my cereal.  At a little over a foot taller than me, I was at eye-level with the top of her cleavage, since she had no shoes on.

“Hey, Billy!” she said, ruffling my hair.

“Don’t call me that!” I said, glad to see for the first time in days she wasn’t overly obsessed with sex.  I turned on the TV sitting nearby, which immediately flicked on a news story.  A cute woman with brown hair and slightly tanned skin was talking.

“As the evidence comes forth, there appears to be a ring of girls involved in harassing East Elm’s District Male, Bill Smith.  The girl caught is likely to face life in prison, or sterility.  And now to a live shot outside the district prison with Georgia Campbell…”

“So that’s what this is all about!” I said, turning to my sister with a smile, but nearly hitting my face against her massive mammary.

“The other girls and I have agreed,” she said, “that if you don’t involve us, we swear we won’t shrink you again!  Honest to God!”

“And?” I asked.

“Well, we’ll save the best part for later!” she said with a bubbly giggle.

Bill and Jennifer finished packing for their day of school, and headed out the door.  Immediately, Bill noticed that Jessica, Nataline, and Hannah were waiting at their doors for him.  It all seemed choreographed: they all met at the same time, in the same place.

Jessica was the first to speak up.  “We’ve measured how much shrinking mix we have left.  We found we have to take each girl down to 5’8” tall, and we’re willing to do that for you.”

“Wow!” I said, truly shocked.  “That makes me happier than you’d ever believe!”

We walked to the bus stop, each of us too busy thinking to talk.  I hardly noticed that the first grade girl waiting next to me was taller than me with her heels on (if it hasn’t yet been mentioned, all girls are grown to the same size, regardless of age), or that she was laughing at me.  I was just proud of my girls, as I’ve begun to collectively refer to them as.

We boarded the bus and began the trip to school.  The ride seemed unusually quiet.  It may have only been four inches, but everything seemed so much bigger.  And then, I felt positively diminutive next to the colossal Nataline.  We were almost to school when I heard the bus driver yell back, “Make room!  Last stop!”  I looked around and realized that every seat was taken.  Jessica looked back at me with a pleading smile, and then to Nataline.  I just nodded with a smile, while Nataline was more than happy to accept.  Nataline scooted all the way against the wall, and lifted my up with ease, setting me on her lap.  Jessica slid in next to her with a giggle.

“Aw, is you little boy heading to school, Nataline!” she giggled.

We reached the school not long later.  I walked to the gym and started changing into the school’s gym uniform.  I couldn’t keep my eyes from—nor help from laughing at—watching the girls struggle into the uniforms, which were meager by normal girl’s standards.  The girl’s cheeks poked out from the bottom of their lycra shorts, and their sports bras hardly helped to do their job.  We slowly milled into the gym, awaiting instructions.  Finally, Mrs. O’Leary came out.  She announced, “First and foremost, you’ll be with your same partner as yesterday.  Second, we’re changing units.  Now, you’re going to learn about the fine art of dancing!”

God, this is gonna suck.  How am I supposed to dance with Nataline?  She’s a foot and a half taller than me! My eyes don’t even reach her nipples!

“Now, girls,” she said, prompting some giggles, “and Bill,” she sighed, “change into your dancing shoes!”

A look of horror registered on my face.  There were varying sizes, of course, but all of the women’s dance shoes had heels ranging from four inches to one inch.  And of course the sole pair of men’s dance shoes was an old-fashioned, worn-out pair with virtually no lift.  I grabbed mine and waited for Nataline to return with hers.  Of course, as luck would have it, she grabbed a pair with four-inch heels, making my eyes below her nipple level.  Once she saw our height difference, she laughed and said, “Sorry, let me see if I can get a smaller pair.”

As soon as she said this, however, Mrs. O’Leary began instructions.  “First, we learn the slow waltz.  Put your right hands in each other’s hands.  In the few cases where it matters,” she said, obviously referring to me and my girls, “the shorter partner should reach up, while the taller partner keeps their arms level with their shoulders.”

I reached up the full foot and ten inches to Nataline’s arms, watching her crack a huge smile as I stretched my arm almost as far as it could go.

“Now, shorter partners, put your left hands on your other partner’s shoulders.”

I stretched my hand high up, as far as I could go.  I could get about half my fingers up to her shoulder.  Again she smiled, and this time actually laughed, watching me struggle to reach her.  This time I also cracked an embarrassed smile, and looked down in embarrassment.

“Taller partners, put your hand on their side, just above the waist.  Again, if you’re the same height, just pick one or the other.”

Nataline placed her hand on my side, and I felt her long fingers against me.  She gave me a squeeze to the side, and I laughed.  After a minute or two of Mrs. O’Leary droning on about the proper movement techniques, Nataline started moving her hand slightly.  I looked up to her face, and she was again giving me a large, cheeky grin.  Looking me straight in the eyes, her hand seemed to be moving independent from her.  It slowly lowered until it was in line with my gym shorts.  I gave her a warning look, and she responded with a pleading smile.  I again gave her the warning look, and she bought her hand back up to its original position.

“Now class, let’s start!” Mrs. O’Leary shouted, clapping her hands.  I snapped out of my daze and we began.  Since Nataline was taller, she led.  Her long legs made her push into me without even trying.

“Nataline,” I whispered.  “Slow down.  You’re pushing me.”

“Oh, I’m sorry,” she said.  “I’ll try to slow down.  It’s just, I’m so big and you’re so little!”

We kept dancing for a while.  Nataline began pushing and pulling on me again.  Finally, when I was about to ask her to let off again, I felt it.

She tripped while I was backing up.  Time seemed to slow down.  I landed hard on the ground, and then immediately had Nataline’s huge body slam onto me.

“Nataline, young lady,” Mrs. O’Leary called out, “the wrestling unit’s over!”

“My bad, Mrs. O,” she said.  “I guess I’m just clumsy!”

The rest of the dance class went on without incident, fortunately for me.  We didn’t learn any other dances that day, and Mrs. O’Leary told us we’d be learning a new one tomorrow.

As we left gym, I snuck of to see the machine again.  It still claimed that I had to wait longer for more mixes.  I really did want to grow taller again, but I couldn’t; I’d just have to wait.  I was heading out again when I got an idea.  I paused the rest of the school.  I then headed to the cafeteria, since it was lunch time.  I found my girls eating together, like usual.  I had lucked out: they were all still standing, though they had set their trays down.  Nataline had changed back into her normal clothes, which today was a pair of skinny jeans and a tank top.  Like usual, the jeans were ultra-skinny and her midriff was showing under her tank top, since they were designed for girls who were 5’ tall.  I could tell from my perspective that she didn’t have a bra on today, which was almost shocking, considering the apparent size of her boobs.  I climbed up on the cafeteria seat and pulled of her shirt, revealing her beautiful, massive mammaries.  I reached out with my hand and just grabbed a handful of their flesh.  I then walked behind her, and admired her shapely ass.  I pulled off her jeans and underwear to get an even better look at it.  It had to be the most gorgeous ass I’d ever seen.  Her whole body was like a million dollars.  Her waist curved perfectly into a beautifully hourglass back, which widened back out at the shoulders into a picture of pure feminine beauty.  With her flats on today, I was eye level with the top of her heaving cleavage.  I began to redress her, but decided to wait until I had “explored” the other girls.  Each girl had their own unique style and gifts that made them beautiful.  They all had positively angelic bodies, though some had better features than others.  Nataline had the biggest boobs and was the most fit, while Hannah had the best ass, Jessica had the best overall body (as in, the average), Jennifer had the best legs, and then it hit me: where was Stephanie?  I looked around for her briefly, but upon not finding her returned to the NORAD room, where I unfroze time again.  As I was walking back down the hall to the lunchroom, I heard some crazy laughter.

“Shit!” I said out loud, glad that no one was around.  “I forgot to put their clothes back on!  Shit!  Shit!  Shit!  They’re gonna be so pissed at me!  Fuck!”

I reached the lunchroom, where my girls were still red in the face from their embarrassing experience.  Though most everything had returned to normal, there were still some girls talking about it.  As I walked in, a girl who I knew was third grade walked up to me.  She was wearing a small pair of heels, and was two inches taller than me.

“Did you hear what happened to those dumb girls over there?” she said, totally blocking my path.

“Yeah, I did,” I said, and began to walk around her.

“Hey, not so fast, little man!” she said, grabbing my shoulder.  “Weren’t you taller?”

“Yeah,” another girl shouted.  “I thought you were!”

Suddenly, a circle of girls was around me.  Though each of them ranged from Kindergarten to 12th grade, none of them were shorter than me.  One was wearing a pair of six-inch stilettoes.  I looked over at my girls, and none of them had gotten up to see—some of the only girls in the cafeteria.

“Yeah,” I said, looking up to meet the gazes of several younger girls.  “You hear the news last night?  Some girl assaulted me.  Now, if you’ll pardon me, I’d like to eat my lunch.”

With that, I nonchalantly sat down next to Jennifer and began eating.  The girls were giving me the cold shoulder, and I could tell I’d screwed up big time.

“Anyone know where Stephanie is?” I asked, trying to diffuse the tension.

“Sick,” the girls replied in unison.

The rest of the day went on awkwardly.  On the bus ride home, Nataline, who seemed to have become my girl’s group leader, probably in-part impacted by her height, sat next to me on the bus and cornered me.  She pushed me all the way next to the window, put her arm over my shoulder, and leaned in really close to me.  Her face got very serious.

“We’re gonna let you slide this time,” she said, “but if you pull some shit like that again, you’re gonna wish you were never born.  Got it?”

I nodded, too scared to speak.  After my little heart-to-heart with Nataline, the girls resumed talking again, and all seemed to be forgotten, or at least forgiven.

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4433