The Way Things Were by harold55
Summary:

A bus full of high schoolers shrinks


Categories: Feet, Entrapment Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 7585 Read: 47809 Published: August 28 2014 Updated: September 09 2014

1. Chapter 1 by harold55

2. Chapter 2 by harold55

3. Chapter 3 by harold55

4. Chapter 4 by harold55

5. Chapter 5 by harold55

6. Chapter 6 by harold55

Chapter 1 by harold55

The bus driver blinked his eyes a few times, completely unsure of what to make of the current situaton.  He had been driving the coach bus's full load of students back to school from a museum tour when a bright light blinded him for a long few seconds.  When his vision returned, he didnt know what to make of the surroundings.  He was sure of one thing, the flat topography of Illinois was nowhere to be seen.  Everywhere he looked, he saw towering structures ascend into the sky.  And with the students now clearly aware that something wasnt right, he had no idea how to proceed. But before fear could set in, the bus driver and everyone else on the vehicle began to feel a dull boom.   boom.   boom.  that grew with strength with each passing interval.  With the bus shaking substantially at this point, the entire occupancy of the bus was looking out the windows.  Right when it seemed that the booms and accompanying vibrations couldnt get any louder, they were at a total loss for words and explanations at what landed to their right.

Molly had decided not go to the waste of a time trip to the museum with her class. She had a soccer match later, and as the competitive type she wanted to be prepped to win.  She stepped into her bedroom, planning to just relax and make sure she was unwound for the game later. As she walked to pick up her charging phone, she noticed something on the carpet.  It looked like a kids toy, it was a small grey bus, barely a few inches in length, idling on her floor. She searched her memory for how it could have ended up there, but nothing came to mind.  Molly looked down at her foot, adjacent to the toy bus, a fresh coat of red paint  professionally applied to each of her toenails.  She figured her big toe alone was about half the size of the entire bus.  She scooted her foot behind the bus, and then gently push against its rear with her big toe. The metal the bus was made out of felt cool to her skin as she applied more pressure, pushing the bus forward.  She quickly noticed the wheels didnt spin as the bus skidded forward, fighting the resistance of her carpet.  Molly reached her hand down and meticulously picked up the bus, using her thumb and index and middle fingers to form a secure grip on the little vehicle.  Considering the wheels didnt even turn, she had assumed it was just a cheap toy, but the realistic way the metal felt against her fingers, the way it groaned and bent to her considerable strength and the astonishing detail she noticed on the bus as she brought it closer to her face convinced her otherwise.  She admired how realistic the little bus was, but was still puzzled about how it got in her bedroom.  There hadnt been any kids in her apartment, well ever, and she was sure it wasnt there when she woke up this morning.  Molly studied the bus more, she raised it up to her eye level in examined every minute detail of the bus, and, as she peered into the windows the lined the length of the bus, her mouth dropped open.  Inside the tiny vehicle, were dozens of panicking little people, some screaming, some crying, but all of them terrified at the gigantic girl gazing into their miniaturized bus.

Chapter 2 by harold55

Molly couldnt believe her eyes. Held in her hand was a tiny bus filled with clammering people.  She had trouble comprehending what she was seeing and briefly wondered if she was dreaming, but deep down she knew this was real.  She was lucid and there were dozens of tiny people inside the little vehicle in her grasp.  In a near state of shock, she walked over to a small table in the corner of the room, transporting the bus with great care and concentration, and set the little object down.  Molly kneeled, and brought her head in closer to the the bus, resting her chin on her propped up hands staring intently at it.  She stared, dumbstruck as she saw the bus door open, and a few bug-sized people timidly stepped out onto the tables surface.

The group of three students walked out onto the table, the situation inside the bus was chaotic, and they knew that they had to make some kind of a plan, show some kind of a leadership to their other classmates.  They had recognized the gigantic girl in front of them as a girl in their biology course, Molly, they concluded her name was.  She was scaringly imposing as she stared down at them, she towered over there little forms in an intimidating fashion.  The group then yelled up to her, seeking their classmates help.

Molly had to lean in a bit, to hear what the little guys on her table had to say to her.  She listened closesly to everything they had to say.  It turns out, they were in a biology course of hers, along with the rest of her class still on the bus.  Molly struggled to comprehend everything she was hearing, the whole situation was absolutely surreal. She didnt have time to process what was really happening, but continued to nod when her tiny classmates asked her to call 911.  Molly stood up walked over to her bed to grab her phone, she then walked back to where the bus lay on the the table, unaware that the tremors of her footfalls was shaking the bus and all its occupants pretty significantly.  She kneeled down again in front of the table and paused a moment to think of what to say to the 911 operator.  She wasnt very confident 911 was even the appropriate place to call, but continued anyway knowing that she needed to get help.  She unlocked her phone and began dialing. 9...............1...................1 and then, just as she was about to press call, she looked up at some commotion that was happening near the door of the bus.  Several more of the tiny people came out, acting hysterical.  She assumed they were just handling the predicament worse than some of their peers, but as she heard their faint voices cry "Hes dead! Hes dead!" Molly realized it was something much more morbid.  

Apparently, the stress and shock of the ordeal was too much on the unhealthy heart of the busdriver.  He had collapsed at some point after the bus was set down on the table and never got up again.  She heard tiny accusations that it was she that had killed him and that he would still be alive if it wasnt for her.   Molly felt tears welling in her eyes, how could she have known? She had only tried to help. She looked down at the tiny, chaotic scene below her.  How did this happen? And why to her? Her emotions ran high, and she picked up the phone again, not wanting to do any more damage.  Again, though, she paused.  What if it was true and a jury also felt that it was her fault the bus driver was dead? She had only tried to help! Molly wasnt ready to go to jail for something she had no control over, and she set her phone down again.

"All of you, back onto the bus." Molly said down to the dozen or so people who were standing on the table, some nervously arguing with eachother, others trying desperately to get a hold of the situation.  Molly heard some of them call up to her asking why she wasnt on the phone getting them help, and that she needed to help them immediately.  Molly wasnt going to ask twice.  She brought her face in closer, "All of you, get on that bus right now." She commanded with scary potency.  Scared of the change in demeanour in the giantess before them, all the tiny people frantically ran back into the bus, leaving the body of their bus driver on the table next to it.  Molly would have to take care of it now.  First though, she needed to keep the bus and its 50 or so passengers somewhere for safekeeping.  She felt this sense of control and power taking over, and realized that there was no reason she should be the one waiting on hand and foot of these little bug sized people, it should be the other way around.  She slowly reached down to procure the bus and stood up with it in hand.  She looked around her room for a good spot to keep it.  She settled on a drawer in her desk and walked in that direction until she saw, on the floor before her, the pair of calf length, zip up leather boots she had worn out the night before.  She got a mischievous thought in her head.  Molly then knelt down next to the upright boot.  She brought the bus over the mouth of her boot and paused.  She felt that if she started down this road, there was probably no going back.  But controlling impulses wasnt Mollys strongpoint, and with that she slid the bus into her footwear, taking notice, and delight of the faint odor that emanated from the boot.  Molly wore a devious smile as the bus hit the insole inside the boot, and she then gave the bus a gentle push, sending into the toe of the shoe where it bumped and came to a stop with a dull thud.

Chapter 3 by harold55

The atmosphere on the bus went from bad to worse.  At a size of under 1/4 of in inch, the tiny passengers of the bus were terrified when Molly ordered all of them inside and lifted up their entire world from the ground.  Arguments erupted as the tiny people struggled to stay oriented as their world shifted around them.  The ones who had accused Molly of being responsible for the bus drivers death were ridiculed for their lack of foresight.  Why would they risk upsetting the giant girl who was about to start the process of saving them? But they had bigger problems than eachother.  The callice look in Mollys eyes, seen through the windows of the bus spelt out issues for the bug sized people.  The surrounding bedroom flew by and everyone on the bus was hit with a sense of vertigo as they were lowered towards floor.  Some of the passengers who had a view of the mischievous smirk Molly wore on her face had a shiver sent down their spines.  What was she doing? They still felt confident that their classmate wouldnt risk hurting them, would she? With bountiful unanswered questions floating around, their world started to darken.  The light streaming through the expansive bedroom window became more distant as the shrunken students wondered what was going on.  Then, in a significantly darkened environment, they felt the bus make contact with the ground.  Those who hadnt braced themselves were rocked from their seats, with several heads banging into the seats in front of them, there were a few bloody noses.  The ride wasnt quite over yet as everyone on the bus was lurched forward as Molly must have pushed the vehicle from behind.  They were sent deeper into the darkness ofo wherever they were and were once again shaken as the vehicle collided with whatever was in front of them, sending cracks splintering through the windshield.  With an eerie stillness now around them, all 50 or so people on the bus began to recover from the rough ride, wondering where they were.  A few of the braver souls catiously ventured outside the bus, bewildered by their surroundings.  The most apparent thing, was the familiar smell. It definately didnt smell good, and permeated into the bus, giving everyone an opportunity to analyze it, much to their displeasure.  The party outside the bus looked at their surroundings, it was difficult to see much of anything in the darkness, but relatively far in the direction behind them they saw a shaft of light pouring in from the sky.  The next thing they noticed was the squishiness of the ground.  At their small size they werent heavy enough to cause any imprints in the floor, but it was definately soft.  The group also noticed the rounded walls and ceiling that was in front of the bus.  With all the apparent information, must of the group began to piece together where they were.  They didnt want to believe it, but Molly had put them in one of her shoes. 

Molly stared down at her size 7 boot, it felt so strange knowing what was inside it.  An entire bus filled with people who used to be the same size as her, but were now reduced to the size of bugs.  The realization of what was going on hit her hard, she felt this growing sense of total control in the pit of her stomach.  She couldnt come up with any explanation for how the bus appeared in her room, but she was glad it did.  She looked back at the table she had placed it on earlier, seeing the tiny corpse of the middle aged bus driver.  She walked over to the table, knowing that her footsteps were probably world shaking to the bus inside her boot.  She stopped in front of the table and looked down at the little body, with a tear forming in her eye.  She couldnt have done anything about it, but couldnt help but feel a sense of guilt.  He was a human being and now he was dead.  Molly bent over and picked up the little body delicately between her fingertips.  It wasnt her fault though.  "It was his own fault.  If he took better care of himself he wouldnt have had a heart attack and died.  Now I have to deal with the guilt of this?" Molly thought. She briskly walked over to the bathroom, in front of the toilet.  She knew it wasnt the right thing to do, but in her state of frustration she let go of the limp body and watched it plummet into the toilet. Molly flushed the toilet before she had a chance to second guess herself and left the room.

 

Chapter 4 by harold55
Author's Notes:

Happy with this one

Jeremy was doing his best to stay somewhat calm throughout this ordeal.  Like the rest of his classmates, he had no idea how they could have ended up shrunken in this girls bedroom. Going by the fact that Molly hadnt made an effort to get help, and imprisoned all of them inside her god damn shoe, he didnt like the direction things were headed.  So him, Paul and Blake were the first ones out of the bus to get a grip on their situation and ultimately find help.  The group of three 18 year olds trekked towards the heel of the insole to see how realistic climbing out would be.  "How the fuck could this happen?" Blake asked to no one in particular. "And why the hell did she put is in her shoe? This is all so fucked." Jeremy wasnt in a mood to answer and the group kept walking towards the lit end of the shoe, hearing the panicking dull roar of their classmates at the bus behind them.  The smell of feet, sweat and leather wasnt as overpowering as it could have been, but was still definately bothering him.  He really didnt know what he, or anyone could do to remedy this situation but he had to try.  The 3 guys walked on the soft surface of the insole, and neared the bottom of the mouth of the boot.  They noticed the ground gently sloped down as the location of the imprint of her heel.  "Fuck." Paul said as the 3 looked up at their only exit seemingly 100s of feet high.  They werent climbling out.  Just as the 3 were about to decide what to do next, they felt the ground shake. A second later they felt the strong vibration again as they realized it must be Molly walking back in their direction.  "God." Jeremy thought. "A footstep to her is like an earthquake to us." The 3 waited on the heel, hoping to at least try and reason with Molly and get her to get them the help they needed.  The now much stronger booms of her footsteps meant she was just about here, and the 3 looked up as they saw the giantess come into view.  She was beatiful, Jeremy definately thought, her dirty blonde hair, blue eyes, and tan complexion would make any guy gawk, but that didnt matter right now.  They saw the titaness sit down next to the boot, and waited for her to bring her face over the mouth of the shoe.  Instead, they saw her hand come reaching into the boot, passing over their heads towards where the bus was.  The few other people who had ventured outside the bus stayed in its vicinity and scrambled inside as they saw the giant girls hand come towards them.  Everyone except the 3 guys standing at the heel of the shoe felt their world shake as two manicured fingers secured the bus and began to lift it out.  Jeremy, Paul, and Blake instinctively ducked as the bus passed several feet over their heads and was wisked out of the boot.  Just liked that, the three were alone inside the boot.  They saw this as an opportunity.  Molly had carelessly assumed theyd be too scared to leave the safety of the bus, and now the the three of them were outside of her possession and could get help once finding a way outside the shoe.  As the three were about to discuss how they could try and find help, their light was nearly completely extinguished.  The 3 guys looked up, and were rightfully terrified.  Mollys foot slowly entered the boot, led by 5 gigantic painted red toes.  They knew if they stayed where they were they would likely be crushed and simultaneously snapped out of their awestruck state.  "RUN!" Jeremy cried.  The 3 of them sprinted as fast as they could towards the toe of the boot.  Jeremy knew they wouldnt be able to outrun Mollys enormous foot, and desperately trired to think of something.  His prayer was answered as the boot tipped forward, sending the three of them careening into the pitch black toe of the boot. Paul, Jeremy and Black all slammed into the stiff leather, thankful that they hadnt broken anything, but terrified as they heard the foot sliding further into the shoe.  In the darkness they could just barely make out the 5 enormous toes coming straight for them and just as it looked like they would be crushed, the toes halted barely a few inches in front of the 3 of them.  They breathed a sigh of relief, but Jeremy knew the danger was just beginning.  When Molly started walking they would be tossed around, and quite possibly sent under this girls huge foot and crushed.  He took a step forward to the big toe that was towering in front of him and began to pound on it with all his strength.  "What are you doing?!" Blake asked.  "You idiot-" Jeremy replied. "Once she starts walking were dead!" Paul and Blake quickly processed what he said and with newfound fear, joined Jeremy in trying to get Mollys attention. They continued attacking her toe for another 30 seconds when all 3 began to realize it was strange that both Molly hadnt started walking, or that she hadnt removed her boot if they had gotten her attention. It was quickly getting hot inside the boot, and with Mollys foot right there the smell was getting stronger too.  With their adrenaline now subsided, the odor of her foot became more apparent to their distaste, as the 3 stopped their assault on the toe.   As they took a second to get their breath and wonder why nothing was happening, they saw the humongous toes in front of them raise up, easily creating enough clearence for them to walk underneath standing upright, not that any of them in their right minds would.  With Mollys huge toes towering over them in what looked like an attack position the three guys stood still at a loss for what to do.  Without warning, the toe end of her boot began to raise into the air, causing a decline from where the 3 guys were standing to directly underneath her pedicured toes.  As Jeremy, Paul and Blake attempted to lean backwards to compensate for increasingly steep slope, Jeremy realized. "That bitch is doing this on purpose." Now too steep to resist, at the same time the three students tumbled forward underneath the girls toes, only coming to a stop underneath the arch of her toes and pushed against the flesh of the ball of her foot.  The soft skin of her sole cushioned their collision, but terrifyingly the toes descended trapping the tiny people underneath.

Molly had hoped everyone wasnt inside the bus that she transferred to the other boot in the pair.  She had decided she was going to have some fun with the tiny people she found in her possession. She raised her foot to insert it into the boot, with the guess that some of her shrunken classmates remained inside the shoe. As she put her foot into the shoe she had noticed her recent pedicure looked cute, shed have to go with red more often.  Not wanting to crush and potential people underneath her massive sole, she made sure to tip the boot forward, sending anyone inside to the toe.  Her barefoot slid all the way inside, and so far she didnt feel anything...or more accurately anyone.  She waited a moment with her foot flat on the ground and just like that she felt some bug sized people tapping the base of her big toe.  Molly felt a rush of power, and relished thinking about what was going on.  Inside her boot she had tiny, little people trying to get her attention by hitting her toe.  the thought that she could do anything she wanted to her shrunken former classmates was incredible.  Immensely enjoying the sensation of the tiny hands on her toe, she wanted to make it a little more exciting. She raised her toes up inside her boot, and then lifted that whole end of the boot higher and higher, until she felt the amazing feeling of several little people tumble into the area beneath her toes. She had trouble imagining the drama taking place inside her footwear as she rested her toes gently on top of her boots prisoners. It was amazing feeling these tiny people -real live people- now squirming underneath her compartively massive toes.  She could feel their tiny bodies struggling against the soft skin of her foot and it was immaculate.  Molly began to gently scrunch and wiggle her toes, pummeling the shrunken 18 year olds relentlessly.  Molly felt them writhing desperately under her toes, trying so hard to get away but with nowhere to go. Molly relaxed her foot, still enjoying how her little classmates' minute movements fellt against her now slightly sweaty bare foot.  Molly smiled with the onset of a recent thought - I have 50 of them.

Chapter 5 by harold55

Molly smiled, basking in her new found status as the sole owner of her 50 shrunken former classmates. The miniscule struggles from the even smaller people she felt, mainly under her big toe and the one next to it, continued to provide Molly with all the satisfaction she could ever ask for. She still couldnt comprehend how she got to where she was now. She looked at her other boot that held the bus with the rest of her little people and moved her bare foot next to it and give it a gentle kick, knowing the chaos it probably caused to everyone inside.

Without realizing, Molly had lost herself in the moment as she continued to toy with the tiny people under her pretty toes. She had continued to gently scrunch her toes, entombing the several shrunken people in the soft skin of her foot. Dont get her wrong, she took care of herself, but at their size she knew the odor of her foot was probably pretty unpleasant to say the least. Molly tried to imagine what it must be like for them, trying to breath but only getting a mouth full of her doughy foot instead. The amount of control she held made her feel spectacular, she realized she really was their whole world. What Molly hadnt realized was that her little session had gone on for over an hour now, and that she had missed the start of her club soccer game. Although a little upset, Molly reflected that had the little bus held prisoner inside her boot been public knowledge, it would have been the biggest news story of the modern era, and in comparison her soccer game seemed pretty insignificant. She really didnt consider herself a mean girl, and she was pretty confident her friends would back that claim up, so she continued to debate the morality of what she was doing. Ultimately, however, it was self preservation, and she just couldnt risk being held responsible for the dead bus driver, or anything else for that matter. As for how she was treating them....well that was more of a grey area. With the tiny people under her foot now moving less and less, Molly decided it was time to move onto something else.

Jeremy, Blake and Paul were wondering if theyd make it out of from under Mollys foot, and out of her massive boot alive. They had been under this girls toes for what felt like hours, and were physically spent and experiencing constant pain from the pressure of the gigantic toes. The screams they let loose when Molly had initially lowered her toes onto the 3 of them had been reduced to pained moans and faint whimpering. They had no control over what Molly subjected them to under her foot. At some points if any of them were on their stomachs, they were pressed into the now damp insole of the boot, if they were on their backs, it meant a face full of the skin of Mollys toes. When she decided to wiggle or scrunch her toes, the 3 of them were pulled and squished and a violent fashion, if it hadnt been for how soft her feet were, they would have likely been crushed. As soft as her foot may have been, it didnt help when it came to trying to breath. They all struggled to get adequate air, and the breadths they did get in were tainted by the ever stronger odor of Mollys foot. When they were once again scrunched tightly by the girls powerful toes, Jeremy groaned in pain. This time, however, the foot continued to recede from the boot, with the 3 shrunken boys in tow. Finally, the 3 of them squinted when they were exposed to the bright light from outside the shoe, they were also able to breath some fresh air for the first time in a long time. Then they saw that they were heading straight for the carpet below, and all of them screamed when it looked like they were going to be crushed under her foot on the floor. Thankfully, they stopped just above the carpet, and fell to the floor when the toes grasping them relaxed their grip.

Molly looked down at the 3 boys in laying on the ground in front of her bare foot, which had a light sheen of sweat from the length of time inside the boot. She could tell from their moaning and pained movements that they were pretty much fine, and she hadnt tried to actually hurt them, so that was good. Molly called down to them "Oh my god I thought I felt something in my boot, you guys really should of stayed on the bus where it was safe! What were you all thinking wandering around inside my boot, you could of gotten really hurt!" She knew they didnt believe what she was staying, but figured it was best to start setting examples and instilling some discipline in her shrunken classmates. She thought the 3 tiny boys might be personally invested in what she had planned next. She was ready to get everyone involved though, so Molly walked into the room over to get ready, on her way careful not to step on the 3 tiny guys, but also close enough where they got a terrifying view of her massive foot stomped down next to them.

Jeremy, Blake and Paul all made the painstaking effort to sit up, just after Mollys colossal foot nearly crushed them. "Who does that bitch think she is?" Blake started. "Where does she get off nearly killing us under her freaking foot?"

Jeremy agreed. It was safe to say he was terrified. "I dont know man, but this isnt good. This really isnt good." Jeremy was at a loss for what to do. Paul just stared off into the surrounding room. No one else realized how fucked they really were. Their lives were over. Molly wasnt going to let them go or get help, and even if she did, there wasnt anyone with the knowledge to restore them. No. There wasnt any hope. All of their trains of thought were interrupted as they heard, and more significantly felt Molly walking back towards them. They saw her towering, attractive body come into sight, but all they really felt at that point was fear. Once again, they saw in great detail her feet coming towards them. The red toenails glistened in the sunlit room and as she stepped over them they gazed up at her wrinkled sole. They also noticed she was carrying something pretty large, it took both her hands to hold it. She walked over to a big, reclining chair and set down whatever it was carefully in front of it. Next she walked back towards the 3 shrunken boys, next to two of her boots, one empty, the other with the bus and remaining shrunken people.

Mollys excitement was growing with each passing second. She walked over until she was standing directly in front of the 3 bug sized boys on the floor, she smiled as she leaned over and picked each of them up, setting them on her palm. Next, she called down into her still occupied boot. "You better all be inside that bus! My foots going to be the one checking if any of you arnt!" Molly let a little smirk slip as she thought that the 3 in her hand probably wished they had gotten a warning. She stuck her hand into the boot and felt the length of the insole checking for any stragglers. Satisfied, she grabbed the bus and slid it out of her boot, setting it on her palm next to the 3 already there. With everyone in hand, she carefully walked over to the cushioned chair and took a seat. She grinned downwards "Alright, everyone out of the bus please!" Molly said down to her hand. 1 by 1 she saw her shrunken former classmates nervously step out of the bus onto her palm. She intently watched as they assembled on her hand until everyone was out. Well, almost everyone, Molly noticed a couple of the tiny people cowering inside the bus. Molly picked up the bus with her other hand and raised it up to her face. She began "I dont think you guys realize just how small you are. Youre like, really, REALLY, tiny. I bet I could eat that whole bus in a little over one bite. Molly opened her mouth and slid the bus between her lips and then past her teeth. She could just barely hear the tiny screams coming from inside her mouth and the sense of domination she had was just indescribable. She bit down, very lightly just to scare the little disobedient people who insisted on staying on the bus, and then removed it. She couldnt suppress a smile that grew when she saw the 2 little people immediately leave the bus the second she set it back down on her now crowded palm. She honestly did start to feel that she had the power of the goddess. Soon shed fit the role even more with 50 of her former classmates at her feet. Molly then reached down to the outlet on the wall next to the chair and plugged the cord in. Next she flipped the switch below her, sending the foot bath bubbling to life.

"Okay everyone, take your clothes off and put them back in the bus." Molly commanded, not expecting to get any resistance with her order. But even with her earlier display with the bus, everyone on her palm remained frozen. Getting naked next to all their peers would have been the most awkward, embarrassing situation imaginable for the vast majority of the shrunken people. Molly feigned some frustration. "How long do you think any of you would last in my mouth without a bus to protect you?" Apparently those were the magic words because everyone began to undress, some much more begrudgingly than others. A few people were really taking their time, understandably so. It was boys and girls, nerds and jocks, and people who were overweight and athletes. Many of them were whimpering, still distraught at their situation, but how incredibly uncomfortable getting naked in front of classmates was really compounded it. After a few minutes, Molly saw that everyone was done, with their clothes put away inside the bus. Most of the tiny people on her hand made an effort to cover themselves with their hands, many with tears in their eyes. They really were honestly terrified. The whirring they heard when Molly flipped some switch created a potent fear of the unknown inside everyone. From their vantage point on her hand they couldnt see what was making the loud noise below them. Then they were told to undress? No one had any idea what Molly had planned to do. The mind games Molly was playing was working to a better effect than she could have hoped. Molly looked down at the bubbling bath, it really did look appealing. But the real treat is that each of her feet are gonna get 25 real live human beings to pamper them. She figured there was no point in delaying any further so she slipped her feet into the hot water and sighed, then she lowered her hand to just above the foot bath. "I got this in a gift exchange a couple Christmases ago." Molly said down to her hand. "I havnt had a chance to use it yet, so you little guys get to break it in with me! Basically you just need to clean and I guess massage my feet for me."

The stunned look on everyones face made the suspense well worth it for Molly. Now she was just excited to get start. Once her hand was just a couple inches above her left foot she began to tilt it. She watched with a devious smile on her face as all 50 of her classmates tried their best to avoid falling down onto the huge, feminine foot surrounded by the now visible roiling hell waters around it. Molly positioned her feet so they were about half submerged in the water. She tilted her hand more and more until she saw the first person lose their grip. She saw it was a boy, and he plummeted into the water next to her foot. She watched excitedly with a grin and saw him resurface a few seconds later. He did his best to swim up to her foot, where he struggled to find a good spot to climb onto it. Finally he did, and barely managed to pull himself up her soft, wet skin on the top of her foot just behind her red painted toes. Molly savored every second of it. The sensation of him exerting so much effort just to get onto her foot gave her this crazy feeling in the pit of her stomach. Her feet provided the only salvation inside the bath. Now Molly increased her pace, angling her hand so people were now falling in the vicinity of her left foot at a rate of a couple every second. She almost laughed at valiant attempts friends made to hold friends onto her hand, but it was really futile. Some of the bug sized people landed right on top of the soft skin of her foot while others fell into the surrounding water. She now felt dozens of hands on her foot, some on top, others trying their best to climb up to safety. A couple people made efforts to help others onto her foot but for most of them it was every man for himself. Once she had what she thought was about 25 people on her left foot. She moved her hand over her right to dump the remaining half of her classmates onto her foot, feeling the most fantastic, incredible feelings shed ever experienced.

Chapter 6 by harold55
"I could get used to this." Molly thought to herself. She now had all 50 of her former classmates sharing the foot bath with her two comparatively massive feet. Most of the tiny, little people had found refuge on top of her feet, with a few still trying their best to climb up, and get out of the circulating water. Molly looked down in admiration at what she had done, there were about 25 little bug people on each foot, she saw one impressively brave little guy standing on top of her big toes slick, red nail, looking down in awe at the turbulent water below. For now, she was careful not to move her feet, giving the little people a temporary safe place to catch their breadth. All 50 of them were at her feet standing there, most of them looking up at her in fear. And that was just the problem, all they were doing was standing there.
Paul was the one standing on top of Mollys expansive red toenail. He had to be careful not to slip into the violent water swirling not too long a distance below him, between and in front of Mollys giant toes, one of which he stood on top of. He continued to inhale the smell of her feet, considering they hadnt been completely submerged and washed yet. Looking down at the water, he wondered if he should jump in, not to ever resurface. He figured his current life wasnt very valuable, most likely being destined to continue to please the giant girl grinning down at him and everyone else. He postponed the thought and looked up at the girls giant face when she began to talk.

"Hey little people, uh, is there a reason youre not cleaning and massaging yet? My feet are pretty big, at least compared to you little guys, so its definitely gonna take you all a while to do a good job. Oh! And all you good swimmers are gonna have to be the ones to go under my feet to get my soles, I want 100% coverage!" Only a few of the tiny people transitioned to their knees and began kneading the skin of Mollys feet. She felt the sensation of several pairs of tiny hands tickling her flesh in a pleasant way. Having these tiny people, at this point obviously inferior to her, committing themselves to massaging her feet elevated her to that goddess-like status she had been flirting with. But still, there were way too many of her tiny workers just standing there on her feet, most of them looking up at her and shaking with fear. "Alright if you little guys dont wanna appreciate my cute feet, then I guess you can do without them." Molly said plainly as she deviously began to lower her feet further into the hot water. She felt more people begin to frantically attempt to rub her feet as they saw the water rising, but it was too little too late.


As her feet began to completely submerge, Molly watched excitedly as the current began to sweep away the tiny people from the tops of her feet. She felt their little bodies lift away from her skin as all 50 of the little people did their best to tread water and stay afloat. Some of the weaker swimmers thrashed about, struggling to keep their heads above the water. Molly watched with malice at a few of the weakest who would sink beneath the bubbling water only to resurface several seconds later taking more panicked breadths than before. Molly thought to herself "They need my feet. Their only salvation is from the safety of a foot, without that, theyll drown. Theyll actually die without my feet."

"Alright, are you little guys ready to do what I say?" Molly called down to the dramatic actions happening inside her foot bath. She heard tiny screams of agreement and slowly raised her feet to just below the surface of the water so her little prisoners could climb up them. She felt the tiny people begin to accumulate on each foot as others had to swim the distance back to safety. When she couldnt see anyone else still swimming and it looked like she had about 25 people on each foot, she raised her feet even higher so her tiny classmates were now out of the water. Molly felt something on her left foot, towards her big toe and leaned down to get a closer look. There was a tiny boy bent over, planting kisses on the smooth skin of her foot. Almost everyone else was still gathering their breadth but this tiny guy had the right idea, it made Molly feel divine. This particular little guy seemed to be the only one who recognized that theyd be dead if it wasnt for her.

"All you little people on this foot, I want you to follow your friends lead. Start kissing, now please!" The following sensation sent Molly into a state of pure bliss. All over her foot she felt the tiny sensation of lips being pressed against her skin. She actually had 25 people kissing her foot, it was unbelievable. The apparent goddess closed her eyes and began to talk "Thank god you little guys didnt listen to me when all I wanted was for you to rub my feet, because this..this is SO much better." The sensory overload from the 25 bug like people kissing her foot was starkly contrasted to the complete lack of activity on her neighboring foot.
Jeremy cringed in disgust at what he could see his classmates doing on top of the other foot some distance away. To think they were actually kissing this crazy girls foot, it was just appalling, To actually touch your lips to the feminine, massive foot was pretty revolting, "How could things have gotten this bad.." Jeremy spoke softly to himself. Lost in thought he didnt even consider that him and everyone else on top of the enormous foot would likely suffer the same fate as his other classmates. He only realized this when he saw Molly lean over the foot he was on with a smile glued to her face. He grew scared when she started to talk. "As for you little guys.....I need all of you to start ki-" She stopped herself mid sentence. Jeremy and everyone else wondered if theyd escape without having to demean themselves. If only they were so lucky. "All of you are gonna lick my entire foot. I mean all of it. Now." Jeremy could tell the giant girl just wanted them to try her. He and his peers knew that if they didnt do what she said, their lives really were in danger, hell their lives might be in danger either way. But they were too scared to stay there doing nothing. Jeremy fell to his knees, he sunk into the soft skin of Mollys foot as if it were a pillow. He put his hands on the foot and lowered his head. Her skin really was flawless he thought to himself, but that didnt make this any easier. With his face just inches away from her gigantic foot he extended his tongue. Jeremy closed his eyes as his tongue closed the final narrow gap and made contact with her foot. He dragged his tongue across her foot, taking in the distinct salty taste. He swallowed his pride and some woman-foot tainted saliva and kept dragging his tongue across the soft skin. He knew everyone else was doing the same thing, for the same reason. The truth was, it wouldnt have even been that bad if he didnt know what he was actually doing. Actually putting his tongue on this girls god damn foot and lapping at it like some sort of dog. But he couldnt risk stopping. No way.

Molly bit her lip and struggled to stay still. The sheer pleasure she was now feeling from all the tiny, little, pets of hers wasnt possible to describe. She really was a goddess. These little bugs were worshiping her. She wanted what she was feeling right now to last forever. Molly thought for a second, her head swimming. "Why cant it?"
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4557