Stampede by Sharko Hyke
Summary:

Earth Cica 3089: Life goes on like much before and technology hasn't advanced too much. Ben Jacobs is your normal run of the mill 25 year old male who works at a local gym. Normal stuff for a normal story right?Wrong! The male populace is now severly outnumbered due to chemicals in the food causing low birthrates. Women now outnumber men 50 to 1 and their numbers are swelling even larger.Ben finds himself objectified and leered at by most women he meets. 

 

This tale does include male shrinking but you'll have to bare with me while I set up my little world.


Categories: Giantess, Young Adult 20-29, Butt, Insertion, Maternal, Muscle, New World Order, Slave Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Munchkin (2.9 ft. to 1 ft.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 4326 Read: 24172 Published: September 15 2014 Updated: September 22 2014
Story Notes:

The First two chapters are slower and don't include any F/m interaction but I promise you it will come and it will be very sexual.

1. Ben's Day by Sharko Hyke

2. Welcome to the jungle by Sharko Hyke

3. Awakening to a nightmare by Sharko Hyke

4. Utter dispair by Sharko Hyke

Ben's Day by Sharko Hyke
Author's Notes:

Slow chapter and not much action here but it's vital for the setup.

 Ben sat in the men's locker room of the gym he worked at as he was taking his break from work. He had 10 more minutes and was dead tired already,the constant chatter of his coworkers and their attitudes were getting on his nerves. Ben was only one of the two men who worked in the gym. The other was a muscle bound trainer who digested steroids and couldn't mutter more than two understandable words it seemed.

 

There were several great looking women working around him but that was nothing new to Ben due to the fact that women made up more than 90 % of the world. It seemed like all of the women in the gym seemed to always be looking at him like a piece of meat much like women used to have to endure. Whenever he came up with an idea of a buisness promotion his manager would giggle and tell him how cute he was.The attitude wasn't contained to just his coworkers though and as bad as they were it was the patrons of the gym who were far worse. Everytime Ben was out on te floor he would have a rush of women pretend to accidentally knock into him causing him to drop his items on the ground. When he went to pick them up they would stare at his backside and give him a wolf whistle.

 

 Ben couldn't find any peace in this world rather it be at work or at his apartment complex where all of his neighbors were females around his age looking to get laid. If he lived in the world 100 years ago he would be the envy of everyman alive but in his world his position couldn't be enjoyed because he was worn raw and not allowed a moments peace to himself. He was a straight man and found the female anatomy extremely sexy. He enjoyed sex but the women of this world were sexually dominant and were quite insistent on queening their males into submission.

 

The view of males to the female race was that akin to a gigolo whose main purpose in life was to provide sexual pleasure. Ben was hounded day and night whenever he got into public with women trying to have him become their boyfriends or to those even pushier their groom. Marriages were seen as a prison sentence to men and to women they were seen as the ultimate goal for a lifetime of pleasure.

 

 Ben sat in the locker room with only 5 minutes left until he had to go back out into the savage world of women. He looked over at the only other guy in the whole gym who had just ran into the lockerroom to escape the sea of estrogen out there. He noted his torn muscle shirt and slightly torn shorts. The young blonde haired man ran into the room as Ben saw several sets of manicured fingers grabbing onto his shoulders as he pushed them away and shut the door.

 

 "They're mad out there man. I was just doing some bcep curls when a group of girls walked up to me and formed a cirlce. I tried to ignore them but they all started looking at me and making lewd comments. I tried to get up and leave but they started to grab at me . This place is nuts man, You work here right?"

 

Ben nodded and listened to the mans account and related to every single bit of it. "Yeah I work here but I wouldn't count on anyone helping you out there. My only piece of advice is to not wear anything revealing your arms or legs,women are sex craved and when they work out their libido is built up."

 The blonde haired man just sat on the bench and tried to collect his breath,thankful for the asylum of the locker room. It ws the only place in the whole gym where a man could be completely safe from women groping at them. There wasn't much legal recourse a man could pursue either because women controlled everything and if you tried to get a lawyer it would end up as a sort of defeating the prupose type of deal.

 

Ben looked at his watch and knew it was almost time to go back out there and knew that the women were now all riled up from their experience with the blonde guy. He took 3 deep breaths and walked out the door into the waitng arms of 20 sex craved females who wanted nothing more than to take him as their own.

End Notes:

Short opener ,promise next chapter will be longer folks. 

Welcome to the jungle by Sharko Hyke
Author's Notes:

Ben tries to make it through the remainder of his shift while two of his coworkers plan on something wicked for him.

Tracy and Felica were standing by the check in counter at the entrance of the gym waiting for the right time to make a move they had been planning for a while. The two college freshman were both on the volleyball team and were close friends. They were both very tall for girls as they both stood in at 6'1 which helped them at the net for their team. Both were very popular and satisfied with their lives save for one fact. They were both extremely horny and their sex toys were not getting the job done.

 The dark haired Tracy and the platinum blonde haired Felicia had tried to get dates but the male dating pool was very shallow.It was their second month working at the gym and they were both attracted to Ben from the moment they met him. They were two of the most agressive girls who he worked with and had tried to get him to take them out multiple times even suggesting a threeway. Each time Ben thanked them for their interest but he said they weren't really his type.

 

Tracy was watching the clock on her wristphone and knew Ben was due back from his break at any moment. She pulled her eyes to the outside of the men's locker room and saw a horde of girls standing outside waiting for the young blonde guy to come back out. She scoffed at them and wished she could close the gym early and get all these women out of here.

 

Felica walked up to her and asked her if tonight was going to be the night they took what they wanted. Her question was in reference to a plan she and Tracy had been planning for about a week,since their last effort to get laid was denied once more.

 Tracy had secretly been following Ben to his apartment for the past few nights and knew that when he went to his car he usually took a late evening run before going home. The park he went to was usually pretty empty and he was there by himself for the most part. She had gotten together with Felicia whose mother worked at a drug company who specialized in genetic engineering and asked her to gather a few of her mother's syringes and drugs. The drugs she had requested were a anestetic and a new drug created to reduce the mass of cancerous tumors. The drug designed to reduce the mass of tumors was heavily diluted and injected directly into the tumor shrinking it down to nothing and making it easy to remove. Tracy told Felicia to steal a direct dose to which she could enact her plan.

 

"Is tonight the night we do it?"Felicia loudly asked.

 

"SSSHHH,we don't want the whole world to know what we're doing you big bimbo. Yes tonight is the night we do it,Ben goes running every other night and when he gets out of his truck tonight we snatch him. You have to make sure you have the anestetic ready for when I grab him ."

 

Giggling at her excitement Felicia nearly gave the girls away.Tracy wanted to smack her loud stupid friend but thought better of it."Hush,here he comes now" Tracy said to her giggling friend as she saw Ben exit the locker room fighting his way through the mass of estrogen. She could see the irritation on his face as countless girls grasped at his shirt trying to tear it off of him. He was a pretty strong guy so he bulled his way through.

 

Ben walked up to the two tall girls who had asked him out several times and faked a smile. "Im gonna wipe down the treadmills and make sure the dumbells are all put back ladies."he said noticing Felicia eyeing him like candy with that stupid clueless look on her face. Tracy was definately the smarter of the two but she was far too agressive for Ben's taste. She was always rubbing against him and watching him like he was prey.

 

She made him feel very uneasy and he looked forward to the day he could leave this job and her behind him.

 

Tracy looked at him with her sparkling green eyes and nodded as he told her his plans. "Okay Ben we'll man the counter."

Ben was relieved that he could finish out his day without her badgering him tonight. He walked towards the cleaning closet and got out his rags and spray bottle to begin wiping off the machines. As the hours ticked down and the gym began to empty out Ben was thankful for another day down the drain. He had only been felt over by a couple more girls and one middle aged cougar the rest of the night.

 

Ben locked the front door as 3 high school girls were trying to get his number before he herded them out the door. Sighing a huge breath of relief Ben locked the door and set the alarm before going to get his stuff. He watched as Taylor, Gina, Tracy and Felicia left the building leaving him to himself. He made sure they all drove off before he finished locking up the gym and gathering his keys and personal belongings. Shutting off the lights and setting the reamining alrm doors Ben exited the building and headed out towards his Silverado x5690.

 

Getting into his truck and turning on the radio to hear the latest news and music Ben started his truck and drove off.

 

Tracy and Felicia were sitting in the far off corner of the parking lot next to Pizza Landing waiting for him to drive off. Tracy watched as she saw him turn to the left knowing that he lived in the opposite direction. Smiling she started to drive off in the smae direction listening to some bubble gum pop song.

"You've got the stuff right Felicia?"she turned and asked her friend. Felicia patted the brown bag of stolen drugs and smiled. Speaking in her native Austrailain accent she said"Yep,it's time for action babe."

 

The two girls followed Ben as he drove towards his usual stop after work. He pulled into the empty park and looked around to validate that there was nobody else around beforoe he put in his headphones listening to his favorite country and hard rock songs. Putting in the form fitting buds he locked up his truck and began his run around the park enjoying the peace of his solitude.

 

Tracy and Felicia pulled into the parking lot waitng for Ben to exit his truck and go for his run. Felicia jumped out of the passenger seat and giggled wildly in anticpation of their plan coming to fruition. In her native Austraila she had one boyfriend but was forced to leave him behind after her mother had to move to the states for her job. To her dismay she found that there were no available men for her and she ached for the feeling of bliss she had once felt. Tracy had never had a boyfriend so she was anxious to get her first one.

 

"Okay Felicia it's time."Tracy jumoed out of her caar and the two girls went over to Ben's truck and prepared to enact their plan.

 

Ben was enjoying the crisp fall air as he was doing his usual 5 mile run before retiring to his apartment. He could always clear his head and felt all his troubles left when he ran. The freedom was fresh and he was never pestered here,this was his safe zone. The full moon shined brightly on the clear night sky and Ben wished he could have this feeling forever.

 

As Ben was wrapping up his run he slowed his pace down and took a couple gulps of his water. Smiling and sweating slightly Ben walked towatds the parking lot not knowing what was waiting for him once he got there. Ben walked into the clearing of the trees right in front of his truck. Getting his keys out and checking his phone for any messages he saw that his brother had texted him and told him he was going to get married in two months and wanted him to RSVP his invitation.

Ben's older brother was evrything he wanted to be,a highly succesfull man in this female dominated world. He had even been fortunate to find a girl he really clicked with. Ben couldn't help but feel a tad bit jealous but was happy for his brother. Just as Ben was about to Text his brother back he felt a cold hand go over his mouth and as he turned to see who was there he saw Felicia standing in front of him. being two inches taller than him he was looking at her nose and as he was about to say something he heard her say "Easy love" and stick him with a needle in his arm.

 

He felt himself grow sleepy and before he could count to ten he was out cold. Tracy who was holding him from the back grabbed him as his full weight began to bore down on her. She motioned for Felicia to help her carry him to her car. Looking around the two girls made sure there weren't any witnesses as they drug his lifeless body to her car and laid him in her backseat.

 

The two girls looked at him and smiled at each other as it was now time for phase two. They had gotten their man and they were going to keep him.

End Notes:

Okay the setup is done and next chapter we get into the juicy parts.

Awakening to a nightmare by Sharko Hyke
Author's Notes:

Ben is dragged to Tracy's house to become the girls new boyfriend.

Felicia was sitting in the backseat of Tracy's car with Ben's head resting in her lap. The young Aussie was stroking his hair and clutching him like she would a prized toy. She looked down at him and couldn't wait to give him a big kiss. She lowered her red lips down to his lifeless body and gave him a big smooch smearing her lipstick all over him. "You're so pretty love,I can't wait until you wake up and can return the affections."

 

Tracy looked back at her new catch laying in the lap of her friend Felicia and started to feel a little jealous at the fact that she was smearing him with her lips. Tracy knew she had to share Ben with Felicia but it did little to curb her jealousy. She had never had a boyfriend in her life and the excitement of fina;;y having one was getting her wet downstairs.

 

Tracy picked up the pace and pushed the gas pedal down harder causing Feliica to lurch forward. Ben was almost thrown off her lap. "Are you bloody nuts? You could get us all killed with your reckless driving" Felicia shouted angrily at her friend.She clutched Ben closer to her lap and fastened her seat belt.

 

After what seemed like a millenia Tracy pulled into the side of her apartment complex. She parked her car in her designated spot and turned off the car. Getting out of the cool night air once again she felt a chill go against her bare skin causing her to shiver. After opening up the back door she ran up to her apartment and unlocked her door so the two girls could escort Ben into her apartment without any nosy neighbors asking her what was going on.

 

Tracy ran down the 1 set of stairs and walked back over to her car."Ok, let's get him in the apartment now."

The two girls grunted with excertion trying to lift up the 6'1 190 lb Ben. They were both pretty strong for girls but lifting 190 lbs of dead weight was still a challenge.Finally after a moment the two tall blondes got Ben up and began to carry his motionless body. After climbing the steps Tracy opened her unlocked door once again and took Ben into her apartment hoping nobody saw what they were doing. Just as she was about to shut her door her across the way neighbor opened up her door and walked out.

The 26 year old Katrina Michaels walked out her door to be greeted with the brisk fall night. Her pretty green eyes were drawn to what was happening next door. She looked into Tracy's apartment and could swear she saw the motionless body of the most handsome man she had ever seen.

 

"Hey Tracy what you got there?"

 

Tracy began to feel the flush of nervous tension go through her head. Trying to think of the best lie she could come up with she said"That's my brother,I just picked him up at the bar. He got stone drunk and asked me if I could pick him up. When I got there he passed out. I decided to bring him to my apartment to sleep it off."

 

Looking at her with a twinge of doubt Katrina responded"Never knew you had a brother. He's a real cutie you know,maybe you could introduce me to him when he wakes up."

Felicia interrupted the conversation "Sorry love he's already taken."

"By whom?"Katrina asked

The tall Aussie said"By me,we've been going out for about a year. He adores me and I him so sorry this ones off limits. Good luck love. "Felicia said as she walked into the apartment dragging the body of Ben behind her.

"Well gotta get to bed Katrina,got an early class tomorrow. Goodnight." Tracy quickly shut the door behind her before Katrina could say another word.

Walking over to her couch she asked Felicia to get out her bag of goodies and prep the needle for stage two. Ben would be awakening soon and they needed to make sure he could be easily handled. He would probably be pretty upset when he woke up and she couldn't take any chances on him escaping. She saw Ben begin to show signs of waking up and yelled out quickly for Felicia to get out the serum.

 

 

Ben woke up to the strongest aching in his head he had ever felt before. Trying to shake the cobwebs out of his head and recollect what had happened to him. He woke up feeling very warm but yet very exposed. He reached down to his legs to reach for his cellphone but found he wasn't wearing any pants. Stirred aand alarmed Ben began to thrash around realizing that he was buck naked and somewhere he had no clue. Scrambling and Panicking Ben fought to get up to his feet but felt that his legs were strapped down to something very large. The loud rumbling of what seemed like giggling rang through his ears. "What the hell?? Hello,hello is anyone there? I need help,please my name is Ben and I don't know where I am."

Suddenly the largest face he had ever seen loomed over his head. He reckoned that the size of this person's face had to be 10 times larger than his own . Taking in the huge face looming above him he could feel the huge blue eyes probing him. Instintively he took his hands which weren't tied down and covered up his privates.

 

The huge face opened up a mouth large enough to swallow him whole and spoke thunderous words which almost seemed to blow on him with huge gusts of wind. The winds smelled like cinnamon gum and when he heard the massive words exit the even more massive mouth he deciphered what it was saying to him.

 

The huge Aussie had been watching him for the better parts of two hors and giggled with excitement when she saw him wake up. He looked so scared and confused she just wanted to bring him to her breast and soothe him. She gigled as she saw his attempt at hiding his adorable little cock. She spoke down to him not knowing how poerful her voice was to his tiny ears. "Ben it's me Felicia. Everything is going to be ok my love. I won't let anything happen to you. You are the most precious thing i've ever had."

 

Ben only got a few of those words but from what he pieced together he heard the name Felicia. This huge creature above him was the annoying girl at his gym Felicia! Ben wanted to scream up at her but found he didn't have the strength to do anyhting but lay ther and look up at his massive captress.

End Notes:

Got the plot going now,the size interaction will commence next.

Utter dispair by Sharko Hyke
Author's Notes:

Ben realizes he's not in a dream,but rather a living nightmare.

The booming voice of the Australian blonde shook Ben's ears. Slapping himself to make sure he wasn't sleeping Ben pulled at the flesh on his face trying to pull him from this very odd dream. "This can't be happening,i've had some real whoppers before but nothing like this." he said aloud in his head. After several hard slape which left his cheeks sore and red Ben looked up and saw the glowing huge blue eyes of Felicia staring down at him.

 

"Don't hurt yorself love,I wouldn't want to have to restrain you my little sweet."Felicia boomed smiling down at him. She looked at him like a cat would catnip,wanting to hold him to her tight and never let him go.

 

Tracy walked over to where Felicia was and looked inside where Ben was and gleamed. "Well hello handsome!"

 

"Oh no it's both of them,Lord please let me wake up from this."Ben said aloud. His look of amazement and fear wasn't apparent enough to the girls,nor could they feel how hard his heart was pumping.It was like looking up at the faces of Mount Rushmore except without the dead presidents. He could smell the scent of their honey vanilla scented perfume reminding him of the sugar cookies his grandmother made him as a child.

 

Tracy brushed her long blonde hair from her face revealing her own ocean colored eyes that looked like a pool to Ben.He fel like he could just take a dive into her pretty eyes,he never realized how blue they really were as he had always tried to avoid looking at her.

 

Tracy felt the moistness starting to drench her panties and fought off the urge to just take him here and now and plunge him inside. "Felicia dear I think our little guest would like something to drink. Wouldn't you my little prince?"

 

Ben didn't respond as he was still too shaken to come out and speak as if everything was happening. The view of these women dominated his sight and he knew they could crush him into dust with their tiniest of movements. Felicia looked down at her love and saw his little body shaking out of fear.Trying to calm him she reached down with her pinky finger and attempted to snatch the little man which was shorter than her smallest of dainty fingers. Ben looked up and saw the linebacker sized pinky of the Aussie which he once considered small lunging down at him. The absolute mass and detail of her finger only went to enforce his own tiny little stature.

 

He attempted to back away from her finger as it was coming down to him but there was nowhere to run and before he could think on it any longer he felt the massive finger make contact. Raising higher and higher into the air he began to feel a bout of motion sickness come over him. He felt the liquid in his stomach sloshing around and felt like his bones were going to collapse upon themselves. Felicia gently and slowly brought her prize up to her humongous face and studied his little body further.

 

Tracy felt her panties getting wetter and wetter began to feel a twinge of anger come over her that Felicia was hogging Ben and not listening to her. She watched as the tiny little form of HER boyfriend was in the clutches of the Aussie.

 

"Felicia I told you to get our guest a drink of water,not to crush him with your meaty fingers. Haad him over to me now!" she said letting her sexual tension get the better of her.

 

Felicia with Ben in her gently clasped fingers looked over at Tracy "What did you just say to me?"

 

"I said to get him a drink and hand him over to me."

 

Felicia looked over at her friend and could recognize the look of a frustrated woman whose juices were flowing. "Listen love I know you are sexually aggrevated but you can't take that tone with me. Im not your slave and Ben is not a toy for you."

 

Tracy wasn't used to having Felicia stand up to her but knew that she was right and was acting quite foolish. "Sorry Felicia im just ready to have some satisfaction."

 

Ben could hear the thunderous voices of his two captresses in between the fleshy grip of Felicia. He shuddered at the though of becoming a sexual plaything for these two women. Just a few hours ago he was a free man and now he was a toy being argued over by two of the most annoying girls he knew. Life couldn't be this cruel could it?

End Notes:

Will the girls give into their urges next chapter?

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4589