- Text Size +
Story Notes:

The First two chapters are slower and don't include any F/m interaction but I promise you it will come and it will be very sexual.

Author's Chapter Notes:

Slow chapter and not much action here but it's vital for the setup.

 Ben sat in the men's locker room of the gym he worked at as he was taking his break from work. He had 10 more minutes and was dead tired already,the constant chatter of his coworkers and their attitudes were getting on his nerves. Ben was only one of the two men who worked in the gym. The other was a muscle bound trainer who digested steroids and couldn't mutter more than two understandable words it seemed.

 

There were several great looking women working around him but that was nothing new to Ben due to the fact that women made up more than 90 % of the world. It seemed like all of the women in the gym seemed to always be looking at him like a piece of meat much like women used to have to endure. Whenever he came up with an idea of a buisness promotion his manager would giggle and tell him how cute he was.The attitude wasn't contained to just his coworkers though and as bad as they were it was the patrons of the gym who were far worse. Everytime Ben was out on te floor he would have a rush of women pretend to accidentally knock into him causing him to drop his items on the ground. When he went to pick them up they would stare at his backside and give him a wolf whistle.

 

 Ben couldn't find any peace in this world rather it be at work or at his apartment complex where all of his neighbors were females around his age looking to get laid. If he lived in the world 100 years ago he would be the envy of everyman alive but in his world his position couldn't be enjoyed because he was worn raw and not allowed a moments peace to himself. He was a straight man and found the female anatomy extremely sexy. He enjoyed sex but the women of this world were sexually dominant and were quite insistent on queening their males into submission.

 

The view of males to the female race was that akin to a gigolo whose main purpose in life was to provide sexual pleasure. Ben was hounded day and night whenever he got into public with women trying to have him become their boyfriends or to those even pushier their groom. Marriages were seen as a prison sentence to men and to women they were seen as the ultimate goal for a lifetime of pleasure.

 

 Ben sat in the locker room with only 5 minutes left until he had to go back out into the savage world of women. He looked over at the only other guy in the whole gym who had just ran into the lockerroom to escape the sea of estrogen out there. He noted his torn muscle shirt and slightly torn shorts. The young blonde haired man ran into the room as Ben saw several sets of manicured fingers grabbing onto his shoulders as he pushed them away and shut the door.

 

 "They're mad out there man. I was just doing some bcep curls when a group of girls walked up to me and formed a cirlce. I tried to ignore them but they all started looking at me and making lewd comments. I tried to get up and leave but they started to grab at me . This place is nuts man, You work here right?"

 

Ben nodded and listened to the mans account and related to every single bit of it. "Yeah I work here but I wouldn't count on anyone helping you out there. My only piece of advice is to not wear anything revealing your arms or legs,women are sex craved and when they work out their libido is built up."

 The blonde haired man just sat on the bench and tried to collect his breath,thankful for the asylum of the locker room. It ws the only place in the whole gym where a man could be completely safe from women groping at them. There wasn't much legal recourse a man could pursue either because women controlled everything and if you tried to get a lawyer it would end up as a sort of defeating the prupose type of deal.

 

Ben looked at his watch and knew it was almost time to go back out there and knew that the women were now all riled up from their experience with the blonde guy. He took 3 deep breaths and walked out the door into the waitng arms of 20 sex craved females who wanted nothing more than to take him as their own.

Chapter End Notes:

Short opener ,promise next chapter will be longer folks.