Serving The Pantheon by coolcoolcool5
Summary:

The world of Erya is populated by billions upon billions of humans but despite their numbers they are subservient to a group of Goddesses. Some try and resist while others simply forfeit their lives to service; either way, it doesn't end well for them. This story follows the Goddesses themselves as well as the poor mortals, who are little more than playthings to the whims of the Titans.


Categories: Body Exploration, Butt, Crush, Destruction, Feet, Gentle, Humiliation, Lesbians, Slave, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.)
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 19840 Read: 42928 Published: October 03 2014 Updated: August 24 2016
Story Notes:

I started writing this because I felt my other story "Less Than Dust" had been progressing a little slowly. This story will be much more action oriented and will cover several fantasies I have always had as far as mega is concerned. Please comment and tell me if I should continue. Thanks!

1. Chapter 1 by coolcoolcool5

2. Chapter 2 by coolcoolcool5

3. Chapter 3 by coolcoolcool5

4. Chapter 4 by coolcoolcool5

Chapter 1 by coolcoolcool5
Author's Notes:

I wrote this chapter in two different parts, one from the godesses point of view and the other from the point of view of the soldiers on the ground.

The earth shook and shook and shook with continuous tremors, the land trembled for miles around. Rhythmically, the quakes came and went leaving the lowly inhabitants of the land with brief moments of respite before they were shaken to the bone once more. Man, woman and child, whether they lived in hovels or one of the great cities that were strewn about the land, all looked up in awe at the sauntering beauties. Those caught in their path were allowed one last glimpse at angelic faces not even so much as looking down at the carnage they caused. It was clear these beings cared little of their actions.

            Over plains, forests and valleys the three super beings clad in tight fitting garbs of a silken substance plodded along leaving reminders of their visit with each depression created in the earth. There were three of the miles tall beauties in total, each as alluring as the last, yet all of them in different ways.

            “How much farther away are we from these little heretics Asara?” The tallest of the three girls, Kaelee, asked. Kaelee had a slender and lengthy build. Her extensive torso led into powerful, and shapely legs. Her flowing hair was a dark auburn that complemented her fair complexion well.

            “We are almost there if my mother’s directions were right. Don’t worry it can’t be much longer now.” Asara responded. She possessed a darker brownish complexion; her hair a natural lighter shade of brown to match. Her height was in between Kaelee’s and her sister’s. Her eyes were a deep glinting hazel, they scanned looking out in all directions, taking in the scenic views of the landscape. She was content until she noticed her younger sister, Megara, was lagging behind them. “Meg,” she called, “why are you walking so slowly?”

            Megara was the youngest of the trio, her age would be equivalent to nineteen in human years. Her complexion matched that of her sister but her large eyes were a deep shade of brown that could almost said to be black. The beauty’s hair was a flowing ocean of the shade of midnight. She was examining random settlements they were passing by. She knew being as large as she was, deaths of the lowly mortals were bound to happen, but she tried to lessen these fatal actions as much as she could. When Asara called, Meg seemed to be caught by surprise, “what? Oh I’m just… looking for little settlements. I like seeing the mortals go about their business.”

            “Well little sis, you are gonna see a lot of them in a bit if mother was right about how foolish this city state is. What was it called again, Kaelee?”

            “Torros, they haven’t relented to our control yet and they need a lesson. I know I’m happy to give it to them.” Kaelee said smiling radiantly.

            “That’s right Torros,” Asara said. “I hope they have the nerve of trying to defend the city, I want to see how big of an army they can muster up. What do you think Megara?”

            Megara, timidly responded, “Well, it doesn’t have to happen violently does it? I mean, it’s not like they can possibly harm us. We could just display a little force and make them surrender.” Megara, held no ill will for the lowly mortals, she rather enjoyed them. Where Asara had gained her mother’s strict sense of justice by force, Megara had inherited her sense of compassion and kindness to these lesser beings.

            “C’mon little sis, where is the fun in that. We have to make these little guys pay and then they will never step out of line again.”

            “Maybe,” Megara responded. She didn’t agree at all with her sister but she assented if only to not start an argument she wouldn’t be able to win. Kaelee enjoyed punishing the mortals just as much as Asara and she would have undoubtedly joined her sister’s side if Meg called the methods into question.

            They walked and walked on further for about twenty more minutes, Asara and Kaelee not caring where each step landed. One moment a village of two thousand people were there, the next it was completely obliterated by a mile long foot that blotted out the sun. Meg tried to avoid the villages but some hidden in the forest were hard to view and ended up under her steps. She apologized in her thoughts but she knew it wouldn’t matter to the lives she just wiped out.

            Eventually the trio reached a valley of land that was flat for miles. On the horizon they spotted Torros. “There it is!” Kaelee excitedly announced. It was a massive city. If there were anything to say of the human mortals it was that they had a knack for constructing great feats; their ingenuity was worthy of note, this great city was proof of that. It stretched over miles and miles of land. Several rivers flowed through it and farmland extended its borders even further. The city was thickly populated, several millions of people called it home. It was one of, if not the largest cities in the world of Erya.

            “There it is girls, impressive for insects isn’t it?” Asara joked as they walked closer and closer. They were trampling through farmland now causing untold amounts of damage upon the agricultural land. With each step the body count raised hundreds if not thousands already and it would only rise the closer they got to the city. Many of the farmers and citizens who lived this far out tried futilely to run away from the feet of the goddesses. They of course had no hope of getting away, their size just could not allow it. All of their suffering went unnoticed to their tormentors above.

            “Look, they amassed an army.” Kaelee was giddy at the prospect of having some fun with the mortals and it was clear by her voice. Megara wondered what was going through the poor souls on the ground minds as they approached.

            “That’s actually not a bad force,” Asara commented. It was true, Torros possessed one of the strongest militaries in all of the world. With such a vast population it could conscript many to join its force. This army was how Torros carved out so much of its land; it had been tested in battle many times. Close to nine hundred thousand soldiers were aligned in formation, ready to stand their ground, outside the great flat plain in front of the city. With so much manpower and experience it would be impossible to lose any war. But this would not be war.

            Even with the numbers, the mortals posed no threat to the three goddesses. The trio walked to about half a mile in front of the force and all three examined them.

            “Meg, what’s wrong?” Asara asked.

            “Nothing, I just don’t think we should handle this your guys’ way. I mean look at them, what are they gonna do,” Meg said while pointing down at the vast army at their feet.

            “You’re still on that?” Asara sighed, “fine we’ll try your way first.” Asara made a commanding pose and addressed the army and city both. “All of you, mortals, have made a grave mistake of not paying tribute to our pantheon. My mother Arora, the queen of all realms had promised to leave your lands untouched if you would have only struck down your false gods and paid tribute to her. She is kind and understanding, but you seem to have mistaken that for weakness. That is why we are here, to rectify that error on your part. I tell you this now because we have already damaged a good portion of your fields by simply walking over to you; I think that should be lesson enough.” Asara paused and looked over to Megara obviously unhappy they were taking this course of action. She continued, “Now, there needn’t be any more lives lost on your part. You can avoid this simply by throwing down your arms and sending your general over to my big toe here to surrender personally by bowing to me.” She wiggled her left toe indicating that was the one she referred to. “Now, make your choice, life, or certain death.”

            They waited a long time for a response. Finally they got one, Megara dreaded it. The frontline of the army ran at a full charge towards the goddesses’ toes hoping somehow to damage them. “They’re complete fools but you can’t deny their bravery,” Kaelee observed. Asara nodded in response.

            “I was hoping it would come to this.” Asara tilted her head and let one tiny drop of saliva fall from her mouth. It travelled downward gaining momentum until it crashed right into the charging force of men and cavalry. The impact completely decimated many of them instantly and the displaced liquid began to spread out and swept even more men and horse alike, leaving them to die of drowning. Asara smirked at how easily she had repelled a large portion of the first wave. The greatest army in all of the world had just been halted by a mere woman’s saliva.

            Many of the men began to turn and run away from the goddesses, some still trying to escape the ever expanding saliva lake only to be swept away by it. “I warned you against this course of action.” Asara turned her head to Kaelee and nodded. The other girl completely understood, it was time to show the army true decimation. Even the main force that had stayed behind was beginning to break rank and run, this created a whole field of men moving in one direction trying to escape their impending fate.

            Kaelee gingerly lifted her mile long foot into the air and savored every moment of the slow shift forward. Her foot passed the first few ranks of men and started to descend in the middle of a cluster. It impacted into the ground with terrifying force; men were flung like pieces of dust away from the air displaced by impact. If truth be told the men were so small that even though Kaelee had crushed thousands in a single step she could hardly feel them. Megara watched in horror as Kaelee’s other foot now pushed off where it was and found a landing zone in the same fashion as the first, snuffing thousands of lives out with little effort. Those men running away were stopped dead in their tracks by Kaelee’s heel. Kaelee took one more step in the army and with the next she had walked past it. Those three steps forward had caused the greatest loss of life in Torros history. Kaelee turned to face the army that she had just trampled through. She admired how perfectly her footprints had been molded in the flat earth paying attention to the mangled corpses that lined them. She then looked down at her long toes, her nails fittingly painted red. She loved how the little mites looked running towards her feet and wondered how massive she must have looked to them. “Don’t let me have all the fun Asara, get over here.”

            Asara smiled, beaming happiness despite the amount of bloodshed already. She too stepped forward into the army of men crushing thousands as well. Perhaps not as many as Kaelee but her foot was not as long. She quickly made the journey over to the other side still wiping out countless lives. “What should we do now, Kaelee?”

            “I have an idea.” Kaelee bended over the army still trying to get away from their gargantuan tormentors and licked her index finger. Her finger was thousands of feet long and covered in saliva now. She carefully dipped it into a mass of men sticking some of them to the end of it. They weren’t an army anymore, they were just playthings. She took her finger covered now in helpless soldiers and horses and presented it to Asara. “Go on, Try it.” She insisted with a playful grin.

            “Really?”

            “Yes, go on I’ve tried it before Asara.” The girl leaned in unsure of this new experience but she did all the same. If those men were still alive they would be treated with the horrible sight of the woman’s maw gaping towards them and wrapping around the others long finger. “You see, not so bad huh?”

            Asara couldn’t contain her joy, she was giggling at what she had just done. “There were probably thousands of them on your finger, and now they’re travelling down my throat.”

            “It’s better than they deserve, come here,” Kaelee said as she brought Asara in closer for a quick kiss. Just as they had forgotten about the army for now, so to had they forgotten about Megara who had watched the whole display sickened by their cruelty? When they did notice her all they did was give her a teasing smile.

            “Megara, you deal with the remainder of the army how you see fit. We are gonna go have fun in the city.” Asara took Kaelee’s hand and they sauntered over towards the city, no doubt thinking of ways to punish them for insolence.

            Megara was left alone with still quite a large force trying to escape her, she was questioning every possible decision of what to do with them. Her mind was also clouded thinking about how much Asara and Kaelee were enjoying this. Meg couldn’t think of what to do. She did not want to kill these remaining men; no, she devised a different course of action. With her size Megara was easily able cut off their path. She saw many of them stop as she stamped her foot in their way.

            “If you try and escape they will kill you, but if I capture you all you will be taken as slaves, but still be alive. The choice is yours mortals, I won’t harm you whatever you decide.” She bent over to wait for a response from them knowing it was impossible to keep them all alive. At least she could help some.

Chapter 1 Cont.

            “We should have thought this through,” Legate Kyro said, his mouth quivering out a sentence, “These goddesses will surely retaliate to our actions.” Kyro was a cautious man by nature, he advised General Zayn to plead with the council to at least consider the pantheon’s terms.

            “Do you take us all for cravens, Legate? However these goddesses respond our legions will be prepared for them.” Colonel Deno was a gruff old soldier. He scoffed at Kyro’s notion of considering the goddesses terms. “We cannot bend to the will of these women, we don’t even know the extent of their power.”

            “Precisely!” Legate Kyro agreed, “We don’t know what they are capable of, all we know are stories that they possess great power.”

            “Exactly, Legate, stories. I presume they are most likely exaggerated but even if they were not, we cannot bend to their will. They would have us abandon our gods all to bow to their whims. I spit on that notion, I say we meet them on the field as men.”

            The Legate did not like that response, but instead of responding, he stormed out of the room with only a sullen look on his face.

            “It’s settled then,” General Zayn said, “We’ll show them Torros’ true strength. Assemble the legions.”

            Marching, for the past day it seemed to Orion all he had been doing was marching. For all his life he had lived in Torros and had never known another place in all the world but he had never been conscripted into service until this day. News of an impending attack had spread throughout the kingdom.

            “You think this has something to do with those envoys that were executed Orion?” asked his friend Kyle.

            “I’m sure, but they must be expecting something serious to amass such an army.” Orion responded. He had the right of it, never had a force such as this been brought down to fight. They were marching out of the city now to await battle in the field. It was an impressive sight.

            For about an hour they formed ranks and lines in the field. When all was said and done they covered the whole valley. A wall of men was ready to stand against whatever was coming to destroy their way of life. If only they knew what was coming their way.

            Orion and Kyle were three platoons back from the frontline, both of them nervous. None had been informed of what exactly they were going against but they were told that no one could stand against their power. Line after line, row after row, Orion was just another legionary now waiting to meet his foe. He felt them coming before he saw them.

            Thuds began almost soft at first and continued to rise in magnitude. To look around at the other men, confusion was clear on all their faces. Orion felt a bead of sweat trickle down his forehead, he looked over at Kyle next to him. Kyle shared his look of worry. They thought their nerves couldn’t have been shaken more until they heard a voice.

            “There it is!” The voice was all encompassing, louder than anything they had ever heard before, and strikingly feminine. That was when they saw the trio. Orion heard some men around him drop their shields in awe, he was surprised somehow he did not.

            All of them were being shaken to their cores as each of those titanic bare feet impacted the ground. The closer the three super beings got the more some men began to fidget in their place. “Steady men!” an officer yelled but that was difficult with the constant tremors.

            The officer was going to continue but he was cut off when the goddess with flowing brown hair spoke, “There it is girls, impressive for insects isn’t it.” That struck a chord with Orion. He knew exactly how pathetic the three women viewed the force now.

            A nondescript legionary behind him broke rank and ran screaming, “There is no hope against them.” The officer without missing a beat ordered one of the Archers to turn and slay the man as he ran.

            “That’s what happens to deserters, we stand like men or you die like a dog.” Orion knew they would all soon die as neither, they would be crushed like insects. His fears would soon be realized.

            “Look they amassed an army,” the stratospheric titan with red hair said in a giddy tone. The other commented as well, “That’s actually not a bad force,” in a tone that suggested she was not impressed. The greatest army ever amassed was “not a bad force.” That comment filled all of them with dread.

            The trio was dangerously close now only a half mile away. More and more deserters began to run and more and more were shot down. The toes of the three goddesses now towered over the men hundreds of feet up in the air, they had to crane their necks to look up. Orion felt like an insect standing where he was, and the goddesses treated them all like ones.

            It was silent for a time, no one moved not even the titans until the middle one turned to speak to the one flanking her left. “Meg, what’s wrong?” her voice boomed as she asked.

            The one called Meg’s voice was still loud like the others, but somehow gentler. “Nothing, I just don’t think we should handle this your guys’ way.” Orion saw those massive black eyes of hers scan over the army. They were warm despite how dangerous she was. She continued, “I mean look at them, what are they gonna do,” That was yet another blow to the morale of the army, as if it needed anymore.

            The commanding goddess angrily agreed to try and be diplomatic with them. She explained why they were here and that death could be avoided if they would all surrender. “Just lay down your arms and have your general come to my toe here and bow before me.” When she wiggled her mere toe that caused the ground to shake more. Orion was silent the whole time but he hoped deep within that they would surrender. He felt he was not ready to die yet.

            The goddesses awaited an answer and Orion dreaded the one the commanders decided to give them. “Full charge” was called out by the commanders. Orion felt he was lucky to be at the cutoff point of the first line of attack. He watched all the men charge forward, yelling and bellowing as they tried to slay a god. Their attack was hopeless and was met with a playful smirk by the middle titan.

            “I was hoping it would come to this” she said. What Orion saw her do next wiped away all hopes of victory. She simply spit out a mere globule of her saliva. It travelled at an incredible velocity from miles up where the goddess’ mouth was. When the saliva impacted thousands of lives were immediately swept away in a great deluge. The foot soldiers and cavalry under the impact zone were immediately wiped out, while many other thousands were beginning to be killed by the ever expanding pool of bodily liquid. Those that survived this retaliation turned and ran, trying to escape death by drowning as the others before them. The loss of life was already at a great number and the brown haired goddess’ face beamed with amusement. The screams of those running were soon drowned out by her great voice, “I warned you against this course of action.” Orion knew the body count would rise even more soon. He saw the middle titan nod to her impossibly tall friend. He knew it was not a good sign.

            The red haired goddess’ long legs began to stir full of power as her foot pushed off the ground and began to move forward. Chunks of earth still stuck to her soles began to rain down on many of the now fleeing soldiers crushing them before her foot could reach them. Her foot was as if a whole mountain had been uprooted from the ground and travelled through the air. The commotion it caused was felt through the whole army. Some men were killed by simply being trampled while trying to run away.

            Soon the great beings foot found its resting place, it slowly descended casting a great shadow over all under it. Thousands looked up and saw their fate above them, the intricate patterns of her prints filled their sky. It lowered and lowered until BOOM! Her foot landed squarely in a large mass of fleeing men. Thousands let one last cry for help out that was immediately silenced when they were obliterated in a mere second. Those close enough were blown hundreds of feet into the air as the force of her mere step swept them away. All the screams went silent. The earth behind her heel cracked and started to bunch up burying some unfortunate men who had not yet regained consciousness. Orion felt the ground behind him start to rumble. Now her other foot began its journey, it soured high above their heads ever ominous He watched as it swept over and found a spot quite close to her previous step. It slammed down as well killing so many more.

            With this step a whole division of cavalry was sent flying from the force, the poor beasts and their riders were flung into the air. Some of the horses in the air crashed into crowds of still running men, breaking bones and immobilizing them. Those still left standing could only leave the broken bodies of their comrades behind. The ground was being trampled into mud by their frantic running to try and escape being trampled themselves.

            Orion was still running, the goddess’ heel hundreds of feet away from him. He was safe from that one at least. “Kyle quit falling behind!” His friend had trouble keeping up with him so he slowed his pace to allow him to catch up. Then the Goddess’ foot began to stir.

            Orion looked over as the heel of her right foot began to rise; he was met with a morbid sight. Mixed with the chunks of earth still a stuck to her sole, the presence of many mangled corpses were splayed out on her foot. Orion could not see into the footprint but he new eve more bodies would line the inside of it. It was most likely hundreds of feet deep. The force of her foot propelling in the air caused some of the bodies to become unglued from her sole sending a grisly shock to those below. Random corpses began to rain down on some of the runners that were below her foot. It was a rather disgusting site that only filled the men with more fear.

            The foot that had just pushed off the ground now found its way further still into the fleeing army, wiping out so many more thousands of men. With that the goddess took one final step and surpassed the soldiers. Orion saw how she playfully turned and smiled as she now faced the fleeing army. He knew now how escape was impossible. The gargantuan red head wiggled her toes at the men causing them to stop in their place, turn and run the other direction.

            She was enjoying their suffering, it was clear to Orion, but he had to stop thinking about her no matter how difficult that proved. He had to survive, he had to keep Kyle alive as well. That was when he noticed. Where was Kyle? He turned around and saw the young man limping trying to keep up. Orion ran back to him to help him, when he heard the goddess speak.

            “Don’t let me have all the fun Asara, get over here.” That angered Orion. This “fun” they were having was the death of countless men, all because the goddesses saw them as lesser beings. The three steps through the army the long legged titan had caused the greatest loss of life in perhaps the history of Torros. What Orion saw now showed him death was not done yet.

            The olive skinned beauty was ready to join her friend on the other side, which could only mean more lives would be extinguished without thought. Her foot shot up from the ground and began its journey. Orion tensed up noticing its path. He knew it was the end now, rather than cower he welcomed one last deep breath waiting for a quick and easy death by the goddess’ bare foot. He felt the most violent shockwave of his life but instead of feeling nothing he felt weightless. He opened his eyes noticing at the last second he had propelled into the air before he hit the ground, hard. He looked up the big toe in front of him. The olive goddess’ toe print shot hundreds of feet into the air and filled his view for quite some time.

            He sat there, breathing heavily and still in disbelief for what felt an eternity. It was actually not long at all and he was snapped back as the toe in front of him began to rumble. She was still walking, her foot launched into the air now and two more thuds could be felt. She made her trip across in short order. Orion turned to watch what she would do now.

            The two beauties stood side by side, the olive skinned brown haired one was noticeably not as tall as her red headed friend but no less stunning. It was terrifying to Orion that such angelic creatures could be capable of such carnage as today. He heard the brown haired one speak and he knew they still were not done.

            “What should we do now Kaelee?” She asked.

            Her friend grinned playfully, “I have an idea.” Although the men had been fleeing for quite some time it was futile with the goddess’ long arms. She easily bent down licking her finger as she did. Orion was at a loss for words, all he could do was watch the macabre scene. She took her saliva covered finger and looked for a suitable place to rest it. Her green eyes shone as she found what she was looking for. A cavalry unit had been trying to flee and ran through another crowd of soldiers causing a cluster of men trying to get past each other. Once those giant brilliant orbs spotted them, there was no longer hope. Her finger, thousands of feet long descended on their position. Their screams were quickly cut off as she gingerly brushed her finger cross the lot of them. Man and beast both were stuck now to the end of her titanic index finger by the viscous substance. Some men struggled not to drown as they tried to free themselves from her clutches. Those that did free themselves were met with sudden death as they fell miles down to the goddesses’ feet.

            The goddess Kaelee held up her finger to her eye to examine her work, grinned satisfied then presented it to her friend. Orion was sickened at the display but he still watched.

            “Go on, Try it.” He heard her boom. The other goddess looked unsure.

            “Really?” She responded.

            The Red head pushed her finger closer, “Yes, go on I’ve tried it before Asara.” The olive skinned titan relented and wrapped her mouth around her friends finger, giggling.

            For the men still conscious on the goddess’ finger, they were met with the horrifying sight of an impossibly large mouth filling their entire view. Enormous white teeth were followed by an ever moving tongue until all the light was killed by the goddess closing her mouth. The humidity was intense but none noticed as they were violently sucked down the goddess’ throat and could already feel themselves being dissolved. It was a horrid death but they all met it.

            Orion could look no longer, he had to find Kyle. It wasn’t hard. His friend had landed ten feet away, but with a mangled leg. “I’ll get you out of here, you needn’t worry Kyle,” Orion reassured. He pulled him up and looked back at the goddesses now embracing in a kiss. It was horrible to think they could act like this after how many men were lost today. When they finally let go of each other they turned to their friend still waiting on the other side. Orion had completely forgotten about her in the rancor of the massacre.

            “Megara, you deal with the remainder of the army how you see fit. We are gonna go have fun in the city,” The brown haired titaness said. The city was surely done for if the debacle out here was any indication. Orion simply decided to try one last time to make a run for it. There were still a good number of men trying to escape so he hoisted Kyle onto his shoulders and joined up with the largest group.

            He ran for quite a while before the black haired goddess’ foot impacted in front of them. She didn’t kill them but she did succeed in stopping them. Orion watched as those warm, dark brown eyes scanned over all of them. She had not taken part in the slaughter but Orion still did not know whether to feel safe or frightened. Her speech did not help him decide either.

            “If you try and escape they will kill you, but if I capture you all you will be taken as slaves, but still be alive. The choice is yours mortals, I won’t harm you whatever you decide.” She looked to be full of sorrow at the other’s actions, Orion believed she was being truthful. Some men decided to run but many others simply were too tired to keep going. They relented, bowing down at the feet of their new master, her toes hundreds of feet high in the air. Orion was one of them who bowed. He knew running was useless now but he was unsure of what would happen to him as a slave of the pantheon.

 

Chapter 2 by coolcoolcool5
Author's Notes:

Been a while since I've had a chance to write for this story. This chapter focuses on Asara and Kaelee's romp through the city. All kinds of action in this one. Please review and comment, it means a lot guys. I love to see what you have to say.

            The battle, if it could even be called that, was finished now. The goddesses had clearly won. The field was a morbid sight; bodies were left to rot, carrion for birds that started to circle overhead. The foot prints left behind would scar the earth for hundreds of years as a constant reminder of what it meant to defy the goddesses. They decimated the army with little more than a few steps and even some saliva, but Asara and Kaelee were not done flaunting their immense power yet.

            Asara and Kaelee walked hand in hand, giddy at what they could do to the city. They walked slowly, savoring every step before they reached their playground. Asara was excited to finally get some alone time with Kaelee, she always enjoyed it. Their relationship had grown over the centuries they spent together. They played together, learned together, and when they came of age, “experimented” together. Asara thought it was uncouth at first but Kaelee had convinced her otherwise.

            Kaelee would explain, “How else are we to get pleasure? We don’t all have your mother’s resolve or your little sister’s innocence. Besides who does it hurt?” Asara couldn’t disagree. She loved Kaelee’s embraces, however tender or lewd they were. And now that Megara was on her way off, Asara could finally answer Kaelee’s embraces back.

            They walked a small distance more until the outer rim of the large city was right in front of their feet. “Are you ready to have some fun?” Kaelee asked turning to Asara.

            “Of Course,” Asara scoffed.

            “I want you to have the honors of the first step, Go on.” Kaelee gave Asara a quick spanking on her rear and edged her forward. Asara smiled and did as she was told. Lifting her foot into the air, she held it in place for a second, admiring her fresh coat of bright blue paint. She thought the slaves did a fine job of applying it.

            When she was done admiring her foot she easily let it come down into the city taking out several blocks of the stone houses with a satisfied smile. She loved the way the little mites seemed to fall over around her foot when it impacted. She could make out their miniscule forms running, trying to escape her perfectly groomed foot. She took pleasure in the barely perceptible crunch the houses gave when they crumbled to her step. She killed quite a few already, but just as earlier, she was not done killing.

            Pandemonium everywhere. Jared ran looking for his wife, his sweet Layla. It was difficult to get around, crowds ran in all directions hoping to somehow get away from what was coming their way. The constant tremors didn’t help either. Frantically, Jared ran to everywhere his feet could take him.

            “Layla!” he would desperately call out to no avail. She had been gone most of the day, he wondered why she had not come back yet. Jared reasoned the influx of foot traffic had something to do with it, but he had to find her.

            He ran several more blocks calling her name before he finally got a response. “Jared,” she beckoned him over. To Jared’s relief she seemed unharmed, just shaken up. He grabbed her, holding her closer to him than he had ever before. “You’re okay Layla, you’re okay.”

            Jared was so happy that he had found his wife that he seemed to not even notice the growing magnitude of the tremors. He didn’t want to face whatever was coming his way, all that mattered to him was his Layla now. An impossibly large shadow enveloped him and reminded him of the danger he was still in.

            The two of them stood thousands of feet above the houses, Jared could not even see all the way up their toes. Both were hand in hand with malevolent grins adorning their faces. The taller one turned to her friend and asked, “Are you ready to have some fun?” Jared knew how bad this was about to turn out.

            “Layla, We have to run, now.” She was still in awe at the sight of the two great beings, but she turned and regarded her lover all the same. They ran and ran, down blocks and old winding roads. A man running the opposite direction collided directly into Jared. They both frantically regained their stance and ran again.

            “Go on,” the all-encompassing voice boomed now. Jared turned around to see what would happen. The shorter, brown haired beauty had lifted her foot into the air and let it hover over the houses. Jared saw her prints etched into her sole and noted pieces of earth that were quite large to him but were stuck, unnoticed by the titaness.

            “We can’t stop Layla,” Jared yelled. He tugged her arm and dragged her with him still trying to escape. The foot began to lower now, turning the world into darkness. Jared continued to push himself to run faster but it was no use.

            Layla stopped him, “It’s no use,” she said, “look.” The ball of the goddess’ foot loomed above them and was now lowering. Layla was right, there was no escaping this fate.

            Jared, pulled her in close, “I’m sorry, I love you.” He said. His final words were uttered as he closed his eyes waiting for his death to come over him. The light was extinguished and in barely a second, he was gone. His, Layla’s, and many other’s lives were immediately wiped out as if they were never there by the goddess’ first step.

            Asara brought her other foot into the city and saw so many more of the little insects scramble around trying to escape its earth shattering power. She took pleasure in how pathetic they were in comparison to her. They were meant to serve and bring pleasure to the goddesses. The world was her’s, not theirs. Asara had always shared a twisted sense of amusement at playing with the diminutive mortals just as Kaelee had, and now they were playing with them again like so many times before.

            “Are you going to just stand there and gawk at me the whole time Kaelee, c’mon” Asara called to her dear friend. The red head smiled ever so slightly and stepped into the city slowly. Asara watched already stirring down below. If there was anything she loved more than torturing these little mites herself, it was watching Kaelee do it.

            She saw each of Kaelee’s long toes rest into the earth after each step, displacing buildings and homes, all as the poor residents were helpless at the attack. Whole crowds were snuffed out as block after block was left decimated by the stratospheric titan, and Asara was only becoming more and more aroused. She looked up from Kaelee’s feet to those long and shapely legs of hers. Asara loved them as she loved the rest of Kaelee’s body. Asara especially loved how the silken garb Kaelee wore seemed to wrap tight around her thighs. She felt a slight dew begin to secrete from her womanhood, she cherished just watching Kaelee, and her mound was already begging for sensation. Kaelee knew Asara very well, when she reached her, she took her long fingers and found her way beneath Asara’s garb.

            “Not wasting anytime today?” Asara said through a lustful grin. She began to breathe heavily as Kaelee’s soft fingers found their way past her already pulsing clit, and slid quickly inside for a brief second of bliss.

            “I just wanted a taste for now,” responded Kaelee as she licked her fingers clean of Asara’s juices. Thousands on the ground had viewed the vulgar act and gave a whole slew of responses. Some were sickened by the lewdness, others were aroused themselves seeing two beautiful beings acting in this way, and still others simply didn’t care; they were running for their lives, survival was all that mattered.

            Kaelee decided she should at least address the mortals, she stepped forward killing thousands more. “Torros, look upon us and think on your mistakes. We sent you the envoys and you killed them. In our mercy, we gave you the chance to surrender, and you foolishly thought to test us. Now, thousands lay dead in the field and the rest are scattered. There will be no more mercy for any of you. You will be snuffed out as you complete your purpose in life, to pleasure us.” Kaelee turned back to Asara to see what she thought.

            “Pretty good,” Asara commented giggling, “Now what do we do first?”

            Kaelee thought for a moment until she figured something out. “You know what Asara, I feel bad for them,” she said in a mischievous tone. She continued, “Why don’t we go down to their level?” Asara nodded and watched as Kaelee descended.

The mob ran but the two beauties were so large they might as well have given up. A river of people all running in one direction flowed through every street. Many of them were beginning to crowd the main market. The wide grand street was still filled to the brim with those trying to escape. Those foolish enough to stop were quickly trampled by other citizens. There were no individuals in this sea of mortals, only terrified insects trying to flee from the vastly approaching apocalypse.

Some believed they had a chance to escape, but that notion was quickly quelled as the red headed goddess went down to one knee. The shockwave of impact sent the masses stumbling. She brought her other knee down now and smashed her hands into the city to steady herself further. When all was said and done she laid completely flat and hovered over the mortals eying them intently. It was rather humbling to those in the crowd.

Those brilliant eyes of hers were scanning all of them. None in the crowd could hide from the radiance of those orbs glinting green. If they didn’t feel small already, they surely did now. The intricate detail of her eye was astonishing up close, patterns and veins of gold ran through the green iris, creating an awe inspiring site to those on the ground. Some wondered of what exactly she was looking at, surely they were too small to be individually noticed by her, but the gargantuan pupils seemed to follow some of the insects who tried to make an escape.

It was a tense few moments before she finally spoke. “I don’t want any of you getting away before I get a good chance to look at you, so please stay where you are.” Her voice noticeably hurt many of the poor citizens standing so close to her, some immediately grasped their ears and shrunk down to a knee trying to escape such a loud noise, while others were deafened without warning. Either way, none wanted to test her; they stood in place waiting to see what she planned for them. She scanned them over once more, some turned away unable to deal with being looked down upon by such a greater being. When she was done she tormented them more with another sentence. “You know, you mortals are always so defiant until we come around to show you your true places. You lot don’t seem to be so bad though, at least you listen to me when I tell you what to do. That’s an admirable quality in slaves. How about I give you a series of tests. If you manage to pass them, you will remain alive. If you want to try, just bow to me.”

Everyone turned to see what their neighbor would do, who would be the first to obey. One by one, people started to kneel. Their will was broken in the face of such a superior being as this goddess. Some noticed the huge grin that snaked its way on her face as more and more of the crowd knelt. Eventually all but a few more stubborn individuals were on their knees. The sight of those who refused her command had angered the beauty, but she kept her composure. Unwilling slaves were common.

“I see some of you seem to think you are above my commands.” She gave a chuckle. “Look at those around you, they know their place. They listen to me, and I highly advise you to do the same.” Still many of those who refused to kneel stayed on their feet. Kaelee continued, “very well, maybe you need a demonstration on what it means to be subservient.” Her eyes focused on one of those who stood, a rather large man with a muscular build. He looked to be a fighter. “You,” the goddess said, “you, won’t kneel, so you will be made an example of. Everyone around this man, kill him, or you will all suffer with him.”

The crowd turned to face him, many waiting just as before to see who would make the first move. Many questioned how right it would be, while others thought more rashly and quickly rushed towards the man, thinking only of their survival. Being larger than many of the others in the crowd he held his own for a few moments before the mob engulfed him. His body was stomped from all those around him. Relentless kicks turned his bones into little more than fragments and he lay on the ground dying of many contusions to his vital organs. The last visage he had was the red haired goddess looking extremely pleased with her new subjects. His eyes closed and life left him, yet his body was still assaulted into an unrecognizable pulp of skin.

The now bloodthirsty mob had worked itself into a frenzy and was beginning to attack others who had refused to kneel. Man and woman alike were murdering those that had been one of them just earlier in the day with an act of sheer brutality. The Goddess was giggling happily at the scene. Tremors were felt as the other goddess still standing, was walking around to get a better look at the action. These tremors did nothing to cease the bloodshed. After a few minutes the goddess called off the attacks.

“Very good, really. I mean, that was something.” She looked up to her friend looming above, “don’t you think so Asara?” The brown haired goddess simply nodded in response, as her friend on the ground turned back to face the thousands still waiting fervently. “You have all done more than I could have asked for. You would make very valuable slaves to our pantheon.” She stopped for a minute. Some wondered what she meant by “would”, and felt unnerved at the pleased look she had. “As I said, you’ve done everything and more I asked for. The problem is, you took it upon yourself to kill those others who wouldn’t kneel. You decided what to do, you didn’t wait to see what I would tell you. You see, as slaves, my will becomes yours, you do nothing without me telling you. So unfortunately, I can’t say you passed this test. You are going to have to be punished for those actions you decided to take, I can’t let you live for such insubordination. At least you were directly spoken to by a being who is vastly superior to you. That is an honor I don’t give many insects.”

This kicked the crowd into a frenzy of a different kind. They began to run once more, even more terrified than before. It wasn’t long until they felt the trembling ground as the laying goddess began to stir and move. One of the goddess’ impossibly large hands stretched over the crowd blocking out light to many. Her index finger was extended out and was beginning to lower. Screams were sent out to her deaf ears above. The thousands watched as her finger collided with the ground, crushing many of the mortals. She wasn’t done. The goddess began to run her finger through the crowd bulldozing many of the runners to death as they couldn’t escape the impossibly large digit. Their screams were drowned out by the laughter of the titan above.

Kaelee was pleased with how easily she could dispose of these little pests. She simply dragged her finger across the ground and their fragile bodies broke against it. Hundreds had fallen already in this leisurely show of power. Just her finger could destroy the lives of so many of these inferior beings; that was the measure of her power over them. She couldn’t help but laugh at that thought. She saw the looks of fear on their faces so perfectly, it was arousing to think of all the harm she caused by just being. Kaelee examined her finger now, she loved the barely recognizable remains of what used to be humans that had become stuck to her fingerprints. “It’s sad really how pathetic you all are.” She berated them. “We’ll just have to put you out of your misery. Asara if you would.”

Asara lifted her foot up and hovered over the crowd rushing down the main street. Kaelee watched giddy as the insects looked up and saw her beautiful Asara’s perfect foot hovering above. They tried to run away from it but it covered too great of an area. Kaelee loved that she would get an up-close view of this. The olive foot descended now and the whelps screamed as always. Her foot simply rested onto the ground, crushing through blocks of markets and buildings. Those not under her foot were knocked down. Kaelee noted that many still crawled trying to get away.

“Amazing Asara, seriously that was awesome. Who knows how many you snuffed out there.” Kaelee pushed off the ground and stood up to her full impressive height of six and a half miles. It was different on the ground. Looking up at Asara, she began to feel her lower regions begin to moisten. Asara looked incredible from that view, it made Kaelee wonder how they both must look to the mortals who were inconceivably smaller. It mattered little, Kaelee’s mind was focused on one thing, she had waited long enough, and it was time to finally enjoy Asara’s body.

She cleaned the dust from her garb and simply removed it revealing her long torso and smaller but firm breasts. Kaelee threw her clothes to the side. It impacted into a previously undamaged portion of the city, crushing much of it under its simple weight. She wasted no more time in removing Asara’s garb now until both of them stood naked. They finally embraced and ravenously began to kiss while their hands shifted around feeling and bringing an extra layer of sensation to the experience. “You first Asara,” Kaelee begged as she found a place to sit down. Her mile long rear thudded into the city, wiping out most of the commerce district. All the riches of this once great empire were destroyed by this horny goddess’ ass.

Asara knew exactly what Kaelee wanted. She went from her lover’s mouth to her breasts, giving each one a tender kiss, then several pecks as she travelled down her mid-section, until she stopped over her glistening vagina. So much of the juices had begun to flow that some of the buildings around Kaelee’s pussy had been engulfed in the secretion. She kissed above it, teasing Kaelee who was patiently waiting for the oral pleasure.

“Don’t keep me waiting,” Kaelee said.

“I’m just admiring it is all, there’s nothing more beautiful,” Asara responded as she lowered her mouth to meet her partner’s lower lips. A rush of tangy juices met Asara’s tongue as she diligently serviced the gluttonous pussy. Moans of pleasure rang throughout the city as this continued.

            “General Zayn we have to get you out of here sir!” A lieutenant was scrambling trying to get the council to leave. None of them wanted to leave the supposed safety of the mountain citadel that overlooked much of the city.

            “For what reason would we leave, lieutenant? It’s over.” He pointed out to the goddesses still embraced in their sexual lust and continued, “We’ve lost, and they’re celebrating their victory. Enjoy the show while you can.”

            The lieutenant was at a loss for words, “with all due respect sir, this is madness, we still have a…”

            “Oh ya! I’m almost there!” the voice of the goddess cut off his sentence. Her howls of sexual pleasure were deafening to everyone in the city especially those sitting in the citadel.

            Zayn turned to the lieutenant once more. “You see, the empire is lost, all we can hope for now is to die with some dignity.” This hit the young lieutenant hard. Here was the great General Zayn, leader of countless offensives and the greatest military mind in the history of Torros, and he was simply giving up. He thought for a moment how a dignified death would look but his thoughts were quickly cut off once more by the goddesses.

            “Your Turn now Asara, just let me get something.” The red haired goddess turned now to the citadel. The lieutenant was terrified. He found himself wondering what she was going to do. He didn’t have much time to think. She grabbed the base of the tall rock the citadel was founded on and began to pull with extreme power. The occupants could not stay on their feet. The constant trembling was met with a quick rip into the air. She had succeeded in pulling the citadel from its place and even the rock it had stood on. The ever present citadel that had looked over the city for centuries had been uprooted in a matter of seconds to be used at the whim of the goddess. Zayn was right, the empire was lost.

            Those still inside were met with one last horrid sight. The goddess brought the citadel up to her enormous green eye, trying to look inside. She spoke to them one last time. “You should have simply accepted our rule, all of this could have been avoided.” The whole mountain was thrusted forward until all the light was gone. The young lieutenant could hear the moans once more fading in and out from the constant motion he was in. He noticed the smell next. It was a thick feminine smell that he had known quite a few times but it was filling up his lungs making it somewhat hard to breath. When the liquid began to seep in he knew where he was. It was thick and hard to move around in as it began to fill every room of the once great fortress. His mind wandered thinking of how meaningless his life was to die in a way such as this. In the juices of two superiors beings’ passion. There was nowhere else to go now, the liquid had filled the room, he watched as everyone in the main hall began to fight for air as the viscous liquid encompassed them.

            He violently thrashed about trying to free himself but it did not work, so he simply accepted his fate. Seeing the lifeless body of General Zayn accented the morbid reality of the situation to him. The empire was truly lost now. Not because of a great army and a valiant war, but because of two beings who simply decided they would end the centuries of civilization. The lieutenant thought one last time of how he had to try and die with dignity, but there was no dignity in this death. The juices of the goddess’ vagina began to fill his lungs and he simply passed out. His life ended just as the goddess Asara was beginning to finally come. He and the entire city learned that day what it meant to disobey the pantheon.

 

Chapter 3 by coolcoolcool5
Author's Notes:

Been a while, but I'm finally updating this. I've hit writers block huge so it took forever to churn this chapter out. Anyway this is just the journey from Torros to the Pantheon's domain. As always please let me know waht you think, it means a lot!

“It’ll be a long journey, even for me mortals.” Megara was crouched now, looking over her little crowd of conquered warriors. She noted some were still taking their chances and leaving. She couldn’t blame them after what her sister and Kaelee had done. Megara could only imagine how horrifying it would be being stuck on the ground with the three gods towering over them; and yet many still bravely tried to attack. That’s when any chance of diplomacy crumbled and Asara felt justified in her cruelty. That didn’t matter now though, she had to get these ones back to the Shrine.
There were thousands of the men there. Megara was unsure of how she was supposed to take so many by herself. It would take her several hours to get back, but the mortals would doubtlessly take longer if left to walk on the ground. She would have to carry as many as she could. She took a moment to look at her hands. Compared to her sisters most of her body was smaller, her hands included. Even at her shorter size, her hands were massive compared to the mortals. Her palms almost two thousand feet in width, would be able to carry a good deal of them, but how would she get them there on this flat plain? She would kill many more if she simply tried to pick them up and place them on her palm. If she were to lay the back of her hand down, it would still loom above the miniscule warriors at least a few hundred feet; they were in no condition for such a climb, so again she tried to think of something. It was only a short while before she thought of it.
“Ah Ha!” Megara exclaimed, unaware of how loud her voice was in her excitement. She apologized in a softer tone when she noticed the men cower at the sound of her voice. Megara stood to her full height of a little over five miles. She took a step back and examined the deep footprints she had made in the earth, deep enough for the men to walk directly into her palms. Megara lowered her right hand first into the foot print and edged the men to march onto it. “Go on now, trust me. I’m not like the other two.” 
They were slow at first, but little by little the mortals began to walk forward and find themselves on the uneven surface of her hand. They were so small Megara could barely feel them, but they were coming. She waited for some time until her right hand had almost contained its fill of passengers, now she lowered her left and the process started once more. It was strange for Megara seeing those little dots crawl their way onto her palm. Each of them was a person all their own, but viewing them unmagnified from her scale, they seemed to be miniscule insects. Their lives so fragile in her hands, that the slightest of her actions might kill most of them. That thought of power didn’t excite Megara as it did Asara and Kaelee; she was afraid of her power. She understood that the mortals were technically much lower on the cosmic ladder than her but she pitied them. She hated the idea of taking advantage of them because of her natural superiority.
When all was said and done, Megara’s palms were filled with all the little mortals she could carry, and yet still a few thousand more were left on the ground.
“I’m sorry, but there is no room for you. If you can manage, follow my footprints. They’ll lead you to the shrine, or you could wait for my sisters to return. Again, I won’t blame you if you run. I’m truly sorry I can’t help you now.” Megara turned and began to thunder away. She hesitated a moment, thinking of those she had to leave. She knew her apologies meant little, but she had no idea what else to say. She just hoped they would be far away by the time her sister and Kaelee were done. Regardless the journey was underway as she stomped back through the farmlands that surrounded Torros. The damage they had done earlier by simply walking through here was immeasurable. Livestock, crops and even people were all crushed with the same morbid efficiency by their feet, and now Megara was gazing at the grim aftermath. She made sure to stay clear of the main roads on the way out. She noticed that many of those roads had become packed with caravans of refugees from these farmlands. Megara found herself hoping they too would get away before Asara and Kaelee would make their way back.… The air was different all the way up there, in the goddess’ hand. It seemed thinner, but Orion barely noticed it. He was mystified by the view, both above and below. Sitting near the right edge of her left palm, Orion looked out over the land, he saw clouds forming near her waist that were blown away by her simple movement of walking. Being several miles up he had a bird’s eye view of the land. At the beginning of the journey he could make out the farmlands and great roads of Torros’ outer districts. To his horror, he saw how ravaged they were. Those fields that were the lifeblood of the city had been decimated by the feet of the titans. It was hard to look at, but as consolation, Orion knew that neither he, nor Kyle would be going back there now. His fate was still uncertain. Pondering on what would happen when they reached the shrine, he began to now look out at the forest spreading out as far as the eye could see.
His mind continually took him to the worst of outcomes. He saw how the red headed one had licked her finger and dipped it into the battalions of running men. Would that happen to him and everyone else here? He had to wonder. Would he have made it this far, only to become food for these titans? It made him shudder. He quelled that notion though; if that were the case this one would not have taken the care to transport them. Orion once more looked down at the ground; they were still in the great forest. He watched the goddess’ feet miles down as they effortlessly crushed whole swaths of the sentinel trees. To her they were less than blades of grass, they didn’t even come to her toes. Now he was having flashbacks to the feet of the other two crushing so many countless lives out without a single thought.
“This is too much Orion,” Kyle said, cutting Orion’s thoughts off, “I mean look at where we are.” Kyle pointed towards the massive pinky finger hundreds of feet in front of them, it was aligned somewhat curved upwards with her other fingers, ever looming over the mortals. The intricate detail of the fingerprints was impressive so close. “What do you think will happen to all of us?”
Orion didn’t know how to answer, he could make something up but he was just as uneasy and unknowing on the subject as Kyle was. “I’m not sure, but whatever happens, we look after each other.” Kyle didn’t seem to be pleased with the answer, but to Orion’s relief he didn’t raise a response other than a wince at his leg’s pain. “You should try and get some rest, it’ll ease the pain.”
“Easy for you to say Orion. This constant shaking from her steps is sending a jolt into my leg every few seconds.”
“I already wrapped it Kyle, there’s nothing else I can tell you other than fight through the pain.” Kyle laid back with an annoyed look on his face and did as he was asked. Now Orion looked above. The bosom of the goddess was not far away. The only thing comparable to breasts of those size were mountains. Orion’s eyes lingered there, a few moments as he noticed the jiggle they gave with each of her reverberating steps. Now he moved his eyes up to her face. It was a kind face, one full of warmth. To his surprise she looked down as he was looking up. Not looking directly at him, she scanned her palms making sure everything was in order. Those deep brown eyes of hers carried a certain warmth to them as well, a warmth not present in that of the two others. There was nothing but contempt in theirs.
The toll of the battle was beginning to be felt by Orion as he finally decided to try and rest. He laid down on the soft flesh of the goddess’ palm and quickly found himself in a deep sleep. To his chagrin his sleep was filled with visions of what had transpired earlier in the day. Thousands of men crushed in an instant by uncaring deities, craters filled with their bodies, and the mangled corpses still stuck to the goddess’ soles. The horrifying sights would likely keep him up for years to come, if he lived that long.
When Orion awoke, he was unsure of how much time had passed but it appeared to be at least a couple hours to him. He looked back down off the edge of the palm and saw they had entered a land he had never known. It was an idyllic field of green grass that spread out for quite some distance. The hills that were all over the valley were unnoticeably crushed whenever they dared to appear in the goddess’ path. He saw a small river completely stopped as she stepped into it. The water would probably well up into the footprint left, creating a lake for those who lived here. That was unsettling. Without care or notice, this seemingly young girl had changed the landscape forever. Orion looked now to a mountain not far from where they were.
He marveled at how the peak of that colossal rock could most likely be easily reached by this girl, if not dwarfed by her. His thoughts were interrupted by a new sound. The goddess began to hum a soft tune to herself. It was lazily cheerful and calming despite its overwhelming amplitude. Orion had never heard the song before, but it made him think of a simpler time in his youthful years. Even if he was relatively young at twenty one, he had to grow up fast living in one of Torros’ more violent districts. The song sounded like something his mother would hum to herself while preparing a meal or walking to the market. It soothed Orion immensely and allowed him to stop thinking of the battle for at least a little while.… A few hours had passed since the beginning of the journey and Megara was beginning to become thirsty. When she saw the great lake coming closer with each of her steps she knew it was time to rest.
Walking up to the body of water she stopped and addressed the men in her hands. “If you guys don’t mind, I’m gonna have a drink.” She noticed many of them winced at her voice. She chastised herself for being so uncaring. She repeated the process of earlier only in reverse. She stomped her foot into the ground making an extremely impressive crater and lowered her hand into it so the men could simply walk off. Some ran to the water as fast as they could while others stayed behind to help the injured off the plain that was her palm. When all of them were off she went to observe the water.
“If you would please, wait a few moments for me to get a drink, I don’t want to accidently hurt anyone.” Megara knelt beside the great lake and scanned it over quickly and carelessly thinking only of her thirst. It seemed to be perfectly fine so hurriedly, she lowered her olive hands, thousands of feet wide into the body of water and scooped up countless gallons into her great mouth. It was extremely refreshing, Megara gluttonously took two more scoops until she gave the okay to the men still waiting by the lakeside.… The goddess was finally stopping, Orion was excited to be on firm ground again, and especially happy to grab drink at the lake. Her massive foot pressed deeply into the ground and fissured the earth around the print. A strange feeling of nausea entered Orion’s head as the goddess’ hand rocketed downwards to let them off. As slow as she was lowering them, it was still a terrifying experience. Orion looked to Kyle who held his head in his hands trying not to get sick from the sudden movement. Finally they stopped.
It took time again to get used to being back on the ground but Orion was quickly regaining his composure. Helping Kyle, he slowly made his way through the ever growing crowd of soldiers. All around him the men were conversing, sharing their woes and fears as well as their high hopes that all would be well. It was insane to think that the thousands of people on the ground now were sitting in the palm of the goddess’ hand and that she had thousands more in her other palm.
He and Kyle watched as the goddess’ left hand lifted up and out of her massive footprint, getting rid of the shadow that was casted over them. Now her right hand descended from miles above them and enveloped them once more in blackness as the men on that hand began to disembark.
“Orion,” Kyle interjected the scene they were watching, “How about some water, huh?”
“Of course, Kyle.” They set off towards the lake and noticed that many others had the same idea. The other men quickly passed up Orion because of the assistance he was giving Kyle. They slowly trudged along while many others simply ran past. Kyle had a look of shame on his face, feeling awful being such a burden to his best friend. Orion on the other hand had no qualms helping him. He wasn’t lying when he told Kyle that they would look after each other no matter what. They closed in on the lake’s shore, the men who got there before them were lapping up as much water as they could. Orion noticed that they were not the only ones here. A few local fishing boats were a ways offshore, smaller vessels holding at most five people. They didn’t seem to be fishing though. They were too busy staring, mouth agape at the goddess still waiting for the other men to disembark.
It was an idyllic scene by the lake until she spoke. It seemed all the men had finally gotten off her hand as she was now addressing them. Even as soft as the goddess managed to make her voice, it still startled all the men. “If you would please, wait a few moments for me to get a drink, I don’t want to accidentally hurt anyone.” She rose slowly so as not to hurt anyone. Orion watched as her leg’s muscles started to push her body into the sky as she reached her impressive height of five miles. She looked down on them, a warm smile on her face, Orion still found himself uneasy. Even with her gorgeous olive complexion and dark warm eyes, she was something he couldn’t comprehend. Quite simply, he still wasn’t used to how absolutely massive she was, and he probably never would be. Her sole lifted into the air ceasing all his ponderings as it soared to the right of the thousands of onlookers. Pieces of earth stuck to its ridges began to rain down crushing a good chunk of the plant life far below her foot. Mounds of dirt were left after the shadow of her thousands of feet long sole had passed over the area.
Finally the foot found its place on the lake shore. Slowly and carefully the monolithic sole lowered until it thudded into the earth. Even this careful placement shook all of the men on ground, Orion was barely able to stay on his feet; somehow he did and managed to hold Kyle up as well. Kyle winced, the large reverberations were likely not a very pleasant feeling for his injured leg. Her foot finally seemed to shift the ground more, accommodating her full weight. The earth itself cracked around her divine bare foot, fissures forming as she began to take her next step. Much like the last one, the impact was staggering, but that was not the end of it. Now completely standing over the thousands of men, the Goddess lowered herself to one knee. Unreal was the only word Orion had to describe the scene as he looked up and saw her full thighs near bursting out of the tight garb she was wearing. It held though and one final impact was created as the goddess’ knee collided with the earth.
Orion looked out into the lake in horror, the small fishing boats had barely made any distance from where they previously were. He saw that they were clearly straining to row out, away from the goddess but they were too late. She must have been extremely thirsty as it felt no time had passed from her knee impacting with the ground and her gargantuan hands lowering into the body of water. Time slowed for a bit. Kyle looked on, sharing the same look of horror Orion had adorned. They couldn’t hear screaming but they saw the fishermen feebly waving their arms, jumping up and down in a last pathetic attempt to get the goddess’ attention. Of course she didn’t see them, their pleas for life completely unnoticed. The goddess’ hands were both cupped, each of them entering the water to either side of the fishermen’s boats.
The men on the boats could do nothing, they simply watched as those massive hands crashed into the water sending some of them overboard. Those sent into the waters foolishly tried to swim only to be with the sight with the edges of the goddess’ palms surrounding their entire view. Suddenly the world begin to become fuzzy as they all tried to fight the effects of gravity, trying to remain conscious. Only the men that remained still able to function had seen what was going on. Those same men had also wished they too would have been knocked unconscious by the trip up. The goddess’ beautiful, innocent face filled their view, those features that would normally be so lovely to behold were now the most terrifying thing any of those men had ever witnessed. Her mouth opened wide as she positioned her hands in front of it. With her hands cupped and angled, the water could only flow in one direction. Down.
Still desperately and against all hope those fishermen still conscious tried to swim away, but only accomplished tiring themselves out. They were simply too weak to fight the current. It was time to meet the end. A hot gust of air hit all of them at once as they got close to her mouth, the row of teeth larger than any building they had ever seen was an ominous sight as they flowed past. The heat became unbearable for many. Those in the water were beginning to be thrashed around as her eager tongue accepted the cool refreshment of the lake’s water. Many drowned now, trying to fight the thrashing currents caused by this divine beings tongue. They slowly went farther and farther back, seeing the giant uvula hanging at the back of this great one’s throat, it stood guard over the black pit leading down her esophagus. Those still conscious were treated to one last horrid sight as the light coming from the outside world into the Goddess’ mouth began to diminish. They watched her mouth slowly close, her full lips blocking any possible light. The only way they knew what was happening was by sensation. The water formed all around them capsizing the boats still upright and drowning those who had not yet met the horrible fate. The last thing many of them heard was the overwhelming noise of her gulp, immediately sending the water down her cavernous throat.
Orion didn’t know what to say, one second the fishing boats were there, the next they were gone. The goddess had unknowingly swallowed down the lot of them. She even helped herself to two more handfuls of water, countless gallons flowing down her throat. She didn’t even see them. Dozens of more lives gone forever because they couldn’t be noticed. This goddess was the nice one too from what Orion had seen. It was clear to him already, but this scene verified it, every single one of these goddesses was dangerous. She may have been caring and gentle with all of them but that didn’t mean she wasn’t a threat. Orion was becoming increasingly unsettled in going to wherever she was tacking them.
The goddess quickly stood to her full height once more, towering over them all. With an innocent, caring look, she urged them on, thundering, “Alright, get as much water as you want now, we’ll be leaving soon.” All of the men nervously walked forward, this lake was just recently the sight of a great disaster.… Several more hours passed on the journey, but nothing eventful had happened since the lake incident. The goddess had simply walked on with all of the men in her massive hands, filling their world with music as she happily hummed. Orion was actually beginning to become calmed by her melodic tune when suddenly it stopped. The goddess was standing directly in front of a strange circle jutting out of the ground. It was made of what appeared to be onyx, but it was massive. It looked big enough to support the goddess and it did. She stepped forward onto the platform. Suddenly a pillar of light shot down from the sky, enveloping all of them in its radiance. It was beautiful to behold but Orion was unsure of exactly what was going on. The light began to grow in intensity until it became unbearable to gaze upon. Orion quickly closed and shielded his eyes as the wind began to pick up. The gale reached a deafening cry and dissipated almost as fast as it had picked up. The light appeared to be gone as well.
When Orion removed his head from out of the shield of his arms and finally opened his eyes, he was greeted with an absolutely breathtaking site. The Pantheon’s domain was visible all around him. The largest door he had ever seen, miles tall, made of solid gold was not far from where they were located. That’s not where they were going though.
The goddess walked them over to a platform jutting out from one of the great walls. Orion could barely make him out, but there appeared to be a man standing there. As the goddess’ hand lowered closer to the platform Orion saw that there was indeed a man. His garb was not unlike what a nobleman in Torros would wear. A fine black robe and a gold sash was his simple but dignified garb. One piece of his attire that instantly drew the attention of Orion was the amulet he wore. It shone with an intense blue light.
“Hello Lanius, I hope your day has been treating you well.” She was speaking to him. He seemed like he was responding, his amulet’s light pulsing with each word. They were communicating. Orion had so many questions but there was no time to ask any of them now. “Off you go,” the voice of the goddess compelled them forward.
“Line up in columns please. We just need to make sure we have everyone here.” They obeyed not uttering a word. Orion knew this man must be extremely important to be able to communicate with the goddess.
“Is there anything you need Lanius, or do you have this from here? I’m rather tired.”
“Oh magnificent and radiant Megara, I am but a speck compared to your greatness. There is nothing more I shall need. If I have your leave, I will continue the initiation on my own,” the man apparently named Lanius said, with a certain affectation to his voice, almost playful.
“Please, Lanius, you know I don’t like those formalities, go on and do the initiation.” The goddess Megara sauntered off threw the great golden doors. Orion felt almost sad to her go, despite the awful incident at the lake.
“Alright you lot,” Lanius’ voice was loud and authoritative, instantly causing all of them to listen, “I assume you’ve seen what happens to the disobedient ones?” Orion instantly thought of the horror of the fields in front of Torros until his thoughts were cut off once more. “Well, that’s why I stress all of you do what you are told, when you are told. I’ll be honest, not all of you will make it. But as slaves of the Pantheon, it is our job to fulfill the every whim of our goddesses. We’ll go over the minutia of that soon. Right now, all I want all of you to do is to orderly follow me to the slave quarters. You’ll be assigned a room there and will figure out your best placement.”
Orion was anxious to see what this new life entailed, the uncertainty eating away at him. Would this be his lot forever in life? Servitude to these higher beings until one day he died. His mind was racing as his feet carried him ever forward. They had been marching for a minute until Lanius stopped them, “One more thing lads. Pray you’re never assigned to Asara or Kaelee.”

Chapter 4 by coolcoolcool5
Author's Notes:

This chapter may be a bit on the depressing side. However, if you like a little bit more of a bleak giantess story, I think you may like it. Let me know what you guys think!

            Agenor sat amongst the rubble and corpses still in disbelief. He was shaken every so often as the two cosmic beings had shifted in their sleep. His mind was becoming unhinged at the thought of what had transpired today. Just earlier he had finally finished his life’s work, a written history of the great city of Torros. He was on his way to present it to a board of officials at which point he felt he would be commended for his eloquent telling of history. There would be no commendations for Agenor though, the goddesses made sure of it.

            He was replaying the first encounter with them just now in his head. He had his bundles of scrolls wrapped and closely held to his side. The streets had their normal hustle and bustle that he had come to love over all the years he had called this place home. Halfway to the gallery Agenor felt something very strange. A small reverberation. It wasn’t enough to be an earthquake but after a few moments it grew in intensity. He stopped in his tracks unsure what to make of it at first. Not long after that, the entire street began to shake, the very foundations of the customs house that had held firm for near a century now was being rattled. Agenor had no idea what to make of this. A shrill scream a few blocks down startled him. More and more people began to take up a terrified yell as well. There was something they were seeing that was turning them all pale. Clutching the scrolls as tightly as he could, Agenor pushed his way through a thickening crowd to see with his own eyes what had been striking fear into so many.

            Words could not describe the sudden fear that he felt when he saw the three of them. Even as far away as they were, their size took his breath away. A hazy outline was enveloping them because of their distance from the city, but Agenor saw clearly they were women. Not like any women he had ever seen before though, they stood miles tall, divine in both beauty and power. Frozen in shock, he and many others saw how quickly they disposed of the army and were now terrified of what they would do next. No one moved until finally two of these titans began to make their way to the city. They were so close now Agenor had to strain his neck to see up their body.

            Instinct finally took hold of Agenor. He began a futile attempt to run away from the goddesses; the whole crowd had kicked into frenzy, it was utter chaos. Screams had been silenced with each earth shattering impact. The scribe was determined to survive but when the shadow finally came over him, his body simply gave up. He heard one final scream from the others surrounding him and then a deafening explosion. His ears bleeding he was thrust violently onto the ground. For a few moments Agenor was unsure if he had passed on to another plane but the panging soreness of his body let him know that he was somehow still alive. Deafened, he clutched his side, no doubt he was bleeding internally. He willed himself up and opened his eyes, worried by what he might see.

            All around him was the olive flesh of one of the great beings stretching hundreds of feet above him. He was spared being crushed under her sole; in the relatively safe area between her big and second toes he found salvation. He examined the ground around him, others who were killed outright by the shock of impact and some still squirming in pain on the ground in between the being’s toes were what he saw. Agenor felt absolutely miniscule in this position. He was unnoticed by a being that was on another plane of existence entirely. Looking at the two flesh walls on either side of him, he saw the deep furrows that were the prints of her toes. He felt less than an insect here. More like a piece of dirt. This goddess had paid no attention to his existence because quite simply it didn’t matter. He was still alive now because of a freak chance. It was a depressing thought that was cut short as the earth around him began to rumble again. He could feel the earth strain, and as his hearing came back he could hear it struggle as the weight of her foot shifted forward and started to push up off the ground. The air itself seemed to rush upward as the monolithic sole began to soar through the air. He watched it fly over blocks of the city and heard the cry of a crowd being completely silenced as it impacted once more. Debris and even bodies were launched by the impact behind the titan’s heel. She continued to walk through the city, uncaring of the poor souls that were snuffed out with each step.

            Agenor had already become detached to what exactly was going on. He turned to look back at the great crater that was the goddess’ footprint and saw what used to be several blocks of a bustling city that the mile long foot had wiped out. Only a deep depression was left, a reminder that would most likely outlast the city through the ages. How many lives were gone with each step? He had to ask himself. How was it that he was still alive? Why? He began laughing to himself, not because he found anything particularly funny but because he simply couldn’t process the horror that he was witnessing. In great pain he bundled up his scrolls which were a disheveled mess and limped towards where he was going before the goddesses had shown up. He was compelled to simply put one foot in front of the other and make his way over to the gallery.

            That was where he was sitting now, his journey took him a few hours on account of his condition combined with the tremors caused by the titans, but he finally made it. The building was rubble, nothing left but a few pillars that had somehow stood firm. Agenor had watched the city he loved ripped apart by these beings of unfathomable power. He saw the commerce district eradicated under the shapely cheeks of the red haired goddess. He laughed to himself once more over the cruel absurdity of it all. His whole world view was shaken by these goddesses. He saw them remove the grand citadel that had watched over the city for centuries and use it as some crude device for pleasure. Their moans of carnal bliss deafened him again. After the vulgar display they had left Agenor observing them dejectedly, simply trying to comprehend the sublimity of their careless power.

            A few hours had passed before Asara finally opened her eyes once more, contented with the nap she had taken. She was careful not to wake Kaelee up. No, she simply drank in her partner’s radiance. Even sleeping, covered in debris from the mortal’s pitiful city, Kaelee took Asara’s breath away. She considered herself extremely lucky that there was someone so in tune with her as Kaelee was. After the extreme display they had just committed she really relished this quiet moment. She wasn’t going to try and ruin this by waking Kaelee up even if she wanted to embrace her once more.

            Asara simply rolled over to look upon the conquered city. The streets were in disarray. She focused her vision as much as she could to really see how the mortals were reacting to the display. There was a sick gratification she got from seeing them scurry, scared like little insects. She liked to see them broken. She saw the streets strewn with debris and bodies as well as a few stragglers limping to somewhere, trying to find sanctuary from the goddesses. Asara thought of smiting those individuals but reasoned with herself that they weren’t worth the trouble.

            She scanned over the city once more, almost predator like, just looking for something that might give her some brief moments of pleasure. This was how she viewed the mortals, not by their value as living things but by the amount of time she could derive enjoyment from them, always at their expense. She was looking intently when she saw something that made her giddy inside. A crowd was formed a few feet in her scale away from her. On the scale of the little ones, there was miles of separation. The interesting thing about this crowd was that they weren’t running, they were all amassed in a position of prostration. They were worshipping the goddesses as they should have been since the start. A sly smirk was worming its way onto the lips of Asara at the sight. She loved when these mortals who were so stubborn only a short time ago could quickly become such devout converts.

            She sat there lounging and watching them for a few moments more before she was startled by a loving arm reaching itself over her body. Kaelee had finally awoke. She said nothing because nothing needed to be said. She tenderly traced her finger around one of Asara’s stiffening nipples. Asara bit her lip ever so slightly waiting to see what Kaelee had planned now. The auburn haired beauty licked her finger like earlier in the day and reached her long arm over her lover. She carefully lowered her massive finger over the crowd of worshippers. Asara watched intently to see what they would do. To her surprise, only a few of them decided to run as fast as they could away, the rest were either completely devout or completely broken. It didn’t make a difference to her. Kaelee’s finger pressed down just enough, she was used to handling mortals in this way and had learned to do so with minimal casualties.

            To the poor worshippers on the ground they saw the finger print that was enveloping their view covered in a viscous liquid. As scared as they were, most of them did not dare move a muscle. The ones left after the finger had claimed its victims were left with the site of their neighbors, family, and friends screaming as they were lifted off. They could only imagine what Kaelee would do with them.

            The goddess didn’t end them with much ceremony. She gently inserted them into the quivering womanhood of her partner, Asara. She said nothing, her pulsing nether region accepted the sacrifice hungrily. She thought about what exactly those little mites would be seeing. She wondered how long they could possibly survive. These simple thoughts got her worked up, her womanhood began to respond in kind. Many of the mortals trapped in the goddess’ pussy got a mouthful of the tangy juices that were gushing forth. They all drowned without ceremony, for just a few moments of bliss for Asara.

            Kaelee used her already viscous finger to collect a few more mortals with a devilish grin. Her new get was nowhere near as many as the first but it would have to do. What was in store for these mites though?

            Ada had watched them screaming and struggling, trapped to the finger of a being she could not comprehend. A real life goddess, more real than any of the gods and goddesses that she and the people of Torros had worshiped. People could only claim those gods were at work, but these two, they were here in the flesh, their scope immense. Ada was stunned by their magnitude. That magnitude was not only their size though, but their lust as well. She watched on at the vulgar, casual display of their power. She had a chance to run but she hadn’t. Instead she was still here with a crowd that was much smaller because of the finger that had lifted up the majority.

            Ada was deafened once more by moans of pleasure coming out of the two cosmic beings. She hardly had a chance to recover before the goddess’ finger had eclipsed over them once again. Frozen in place Ada noticed for a split second the overpowering aroma that came with the titanic digit. It was from the other goddess’ sex. She recoiled at the last minute, hoping to somehow avoid the giant finger. It was a hopeless struggle; she had become stuck to it, sopping wet, by what seemed to be the goddess’ saliva. She splashed her arms and legs trying to move but she could not. She was like a gnat trying to writhe its way out of a jar of honey. At a certain point she simply exhausted herself trying to escape her liquid fetters. All she could do now was scream, luckily she was able to keep her head up for air, she wouldn’t drown like some of the other poor souls around her. Of course, she could not hear her own screams, the shrieking of the wind around her was all she could hear as she travelled thousands of feet in a manner of seconds. She was rather near to going unconscious.

            The speed was dizzying but not so much as what she saw next. Filling her entire view was an explosion of emerald and gold that bordered a deep, black pit. It took Ada a moment to realize this was the eye of the goddess that had accosted her. Being under its deep scrutiny she almost wished she had been drowned. She could not scream anymore, she was stunned once more into silence. She watched as the goddess scanned all over the surface of her finger, most likely content with her get. The smallest of movements sent ripples through the goddess’ eye. Perhaps she had seen enough.

            “What’ll you do with these lot Kaelee?” A thunderclap of a voice inquired. Ada reasoned that the deafening question must have come from the other goddess, the darker, brunette beauty.

            “Not sure, any ideas?” Ada had thought the last voice booming, this one had been even closer setting a deep pinging in her ears. Feeling a warm trickle of blood fall out of her ear, she realized it had been the one that she was stuck to; she was sure of it.

            “I have an idea, put them here.” Ada couldn’t see where the other goddess was pointing, but by the sick grin that was filling her view in front of her, she would rather not find out. It didn’t matter what she wanted though. All that had mattered was what they wanted. She learned that harsh lesson rather quickly. The air rushed past her once more and she had trouble making out where exactly she was. Suddenly she felt herself turned upside down, facing what seemed to be a whole field of olive colored skin. She was pushed farther down until blackness enveloped her, she was being crushed, she knew this was how it would all end. She could hardly breath anymore when the light finally returned around her. Struggling once more, this time she was able to escape the viscous prison that was the goddess’ saliva. Ada was shocked by what she saw.

            She looked around her, others were beginning to get out of the sticky liquid, shambling to their feet. Men and women all, like Ada they had no idea what was in store for them. A few around her lay motionless, they had obviously not survived the transfer. Where had she been transferred to though? It didn’t take her long to realize. Looking at the olive colored field all around her she noticed a mountain in the distance. To her far left, a shapely breast of the goddess. Ada realized that she herself was on one as well. The ground below moved ever so slightly with each breath that her host took. She looked behind her to see the beautiful face that filled her sky. This goddess was peering down at all these mortals with her almond shaped, hazel eyes. Ada was amazed by how elegant her features remained, even at the magnitude that was her size. There was an unbearable silence before she saw those full lips open up to speak.

            “I’ve devised a game for you little ones,” her voice boomed as she paused for effect. “It’s simple really, climb to the top and we’ll spare you.” Ada thought for a moment, the top of what exactly? What had she meant? It hit her all at once. She and the others who had figured it out turned on their heels and ran towards the stiffening nipple that towered over them. Crossing the border into the darker color of skin that was the areola, several men and women were desperately trying to keep their footing. The goddess was trying to hold in a chuckle. She was obviously very amused by the plight of Ada and the other mortals.

            Ada was running on pure adrenaline, she was near the front of the pack and was about to begin the true challenge. The enormity of these beings was still breathtaking. The goddess’ nipple alone was a few stories high. Ada reached out, grabbing ahold of the soft flesh. It gave just enough for her to get a good grip, Perhaps this wouldn’t be so bad. Foot after foot, yard after yard, she made the climb. She heeded no attention to the others around her, she felt it would only slow her down. Survival was all she cared about. Of course, survival was dubious in this circumstance. She had no reason to believe that the goddesses would keep their promise. However, when picking between certain death and a slim chance of salvation, Ada would take the latter.

            She couldn’t have been a fourth of the way up and she was already exhausted. That was when the first ordeal happened. The goddess simply shifted in order to get more comfortable. The soft fleshy mountain that this towering nipple was located on began to tremble ever so slightly as the goddess relaxed. Ada stopped her ascent and tightened her grip as much as she could. Thank the gods she had not slipped. As she was cowering, eyes shut, she heard a scream. It sounded like a man. He had probably been shaken off unceremoniously by the goddess’ uncaring movement.

            Shaken in more ways than one, Ada resolutely continued the climb. The tender flesh made the climb more doable, but Ada had been through so much in the last few hours that this seemed nigh on impossible. Still she climbed on. One hand would dig in, followed by another, it was becoming mechanical at this point. Ada was halfway up and making good time, but exhaustion was very much starting to settle in. She firmly gripped the flesh and took deep, labored breaths. She was close, her body was telling her she couldn’t go any further, but she had to keep going for it. She spent a moment examining the people above her, two men. She had no idea who they were but she despised them. Their small lead on her meant she had even less of a chance at survival. Ada recoiled at her own thoughts. She pushed them back deeper into her mind and continued the climb.

            That was when the second ordeal happened. She felt the wind stir and soon the entire right side of view was of the other goddess’ beautiful pale face. The evil grin on her lips made Ada unsure of what to do. She was still unsure when those full lips began to purse up. Instinctively she latched on to the nipple as hard as she could, bracing for what was coming. A gale of hurricane force wind struck as the goddess blew ever so slightly. Ada strained, her jaw clenched to the point of pain. She held and held, she didn’t want to die now. The wind that was the goddess’ breath was so loud she didn’t hear the screams of the two men above her as they were blown away like pieces of dirt. The most troubling thing to Ada was the shifting of the surface she was on. The nipple was stiffening even more from this small amount of stimulation, making it even harder to hold on.

After what felt an eternity, the wind finally let up. Ada was panting, her muscles aching, she barely had enough energy to turn her body. She looked out towards the being that had been responsible for all of this horror. That evil grin on her heavenly face was back. Ada figured it gave her great satisfaction to commit these horrible acts.

She was done pondering the nature of these gods though, she made it this far, she had to see this through. Slower than before, she climbed her way up. She was in a trance from the pain that she was in, she lost perception of time. Ada couldn’t have said how long it took her to finish the ascent. Finally, salvation was close. She reached the edge of the top, and with the last of the energy she had left, pulled herself up and over. Gasping for air, she threw herself on her back. Looking up at the sky, she knew the gods were watching over her. Not these demons that had taken everything from her, but the ones she put her faith into all her life.

“Well, well, well, we have a bit of a predicament on our hands don’t we?” The voice of the goddess kept Ada from passing out. She propped up on her elbows wondering what the goddess had meant. She was shocked to see she wasn’t the only one who had made it up here. Dumbstruck, she looked back at the face of the goddess she was on, what would happen now?

“Hmm, the offer was only for one of you, so…” Ada understood what she meant, but the climb had taken too much out of her. She struggled just turning over onto her stomach. Her arms felt limp as she tried to push herself up to her feet, She barely managed to get up on one knee when a sharp kick to her ribs drove what little breath she had out. Shrieking in pain she looked up at the attacker. It was a woman as well, beautiful besides the bloodlust in her ocean blue eyes. Her raven hair was a mess as she quickly recoiled for another kick at Ada. She had no time to flinch, her body was simply too drained. The pain was awful, she reasoned to herself that her ribs had to be broken after that viscous kick. The woman attacking her sneered, as she grabbed Ada by her garment.

“This isn’t anything personal,” she said coldly. With a shove Ada hit the ground hard and rolled a bit. On adrenaline alone, she grabbed hold of the edge of the nipple. The pain in her ribs piercing her to the point of immobility, all she could do was hold on. She looked up now at the face of her new tormentor, she wasn’t a goddess, but she held Ada’s life in her hands now, just like they did. She was just as unmerciful as they were, she stomped on one of Ada’s hands. Her body was past the point of pain, she was holding on no matter what. The woman changed strategies now, a quick stomp to the top of Ada’s head finally made the poor soul relinquish her grip. That whole climb for what, it ended in this. Her body hit the ground that was the olive breast, somehow she still wasn’t dead, she wished she was.

Most bones were broken now, she was on the verge of losing consciousness. This was the end. And what an end it was. She felt the booming voice of the goddesses, but she didn’t even comprehend what they were saying, deliriousness was settling in. Her world began to shake and she soon felt weightless. The goddess she was on was beginning to rise, Ada was in turn rolling off like some discarded piece of dust. Ada was already unconscious as her body splattered to the ground, along with the other climbers. To make her end more unfitting, the goddess she was on unnoticing, shifted her step slightly. Ada’s whole existence amounted to a stain at the bottom of a footprint created by a being far beyond her.

            Asara now held the victor of her challenge squarely in the palm of her hand. The miniscule being had entertained her so thoroughly she was actually going to keep her promise. This woman was worthy of being spared. She didn’t even have to tell Kaelee, she could tell the red headed beauty agreed.

            She chose to address the woman. “That really was something! Excellent work. You’ve earned mercy, believe me, we don’t give it out often.” Asara examined the city one last time, barely anything was left of its former glory. With a satisfied smirk, she turned to Kaelee, “I think we’re done here, my mother will be expecting us.”

            Finally the goddesses that had terrorized this once great city were leaving.

            Agenor was dumbfounded, his mind was shattered. He had been watching the gods the whole time, simply analyzing them. He tried to guess at their height and other measurements. He was a historian after all. He would be the one to document the fall of Torros. He still had the complete history he had written, perhaps a little crumpled, but it was there. There was a sick closure to this, he would be the rare historian that could write the end of a people. He chuckled to himself at the thought. He decided to look back at them, they were very focused on something, but the red headed one was blocking his view. He could only guess at what they were doing. So instead, he started to think of how exactly to write this new chapter of his city’s history.

            Agenor didn’t think long till he felt a sinking feeling in his gut. Why should he write it when it simply didn’t matter? If a great city like this could be decimated in a day, why even worry about documenting it. He started to go crazy again, laughing at his own foolishness. In the back of his mind, he was beginning to wish he had met his end under the step of the goddess. It was preferable to lunacy. That’s when once more the tremors started up.

Shaking the earth, the titans stood up to their full height. Debris that was once homes was raining off their perfect bodies, he wondered how many of the residents were able to get out in time. That didn’t matter now; he stared with glee at the close approaching titans, each of their steps destroying rows of houses and markets that were yet untouched. Tremors shook him and he saw debris launched with each impact. Soon they would be upon him and he would get his wish. Sweet release would come. The goddesses were not even acknowledging the city anymore, they had their heads facing the horizon. All of the destruction was completely unaware now. That mattered little though, they still wreaked havoc on the already gutted city.

They were so close Agenor had to strain to simply look up their legs now. They truly were gods to him. The same olive skinned beauty that had come so close to ending him underfoot earlier was quickly upon him. Her foot raised into the air hundreds of feet above him, the sky darkened. He could hear the wind as the foot pushed through the air. Bits of rock, and even bodies were raining down, it was an awful sight but Agenor was sure it would soon be over. The goddess’ foot kept on moving until he saw the heel pass over head. He instinctively braced for impact. The olive heel collided with the ground utterly destroying the few buildings left standing. Debris shot out in all directions and a cloud of dust followed with it. The shockwave of her simple step sent him flying back a dozen feet. Still alive, he was very rattled. Death hadn’t embraced him but he was reminded once more of that careless power he had grown to fear.

He was on his back and finally propped himself up on his shoulders. He gazed up as her left leg filled his few. That foot glided past the one firmly planted in the ground not far from in front of him. He felt and heard the impact of it. He knew what would come next. Her weight shifted over as her foot dug in slightly to continue to walk forward. Her heel raised and he was greeted with rubble raining down from it. Who knows what was lost in that step, history, art, lives, all of it gone. The rubble continued to rain as the foot finally pushed off and landed miles away with one more tremor.

Agenor lost all idea of what to do now. That’s when he heard a peculiar crack. One of the pillars that was still standing firm was finally shook lose. Gravity was taking care of the rest, the piece of architecture was teetering. It began its descent finally. Agenor didn’t even try to move. He felt the impact. Opening his eyes he saw once more he was cheated though. The pillar struck only three feet away from him. That was the last straw, he burst into the loudest laughter of his life. He finally saw the joke. That’s how he was left, laughing with tears in his eyes as the tremors faded away.

            The same thought kept running through Diomedes’ mind. What’s the difference between bravery and stupidity? He wasn’t so sure there was one any more, and yet, he still chose to stay. Was he being brave or stupid, to Diomedes, it didn’t much matter anymore.

            “Those big bitches took out the place we and our ancestors called home for centuries. We can’t let them get away with this. Even if it means our end.” Glaucus the final Legate barked for all to hear. They were a full cavalry unit, they knew they wouldn’t make a difference but they had to try.

            “Dio, you lead the right flank, you’re to keep in full formation the whole time, no matter what happens, understood?”

            “Understood.” There was no doubt to Diomedes’ words, he would be as brave as he could possibly be. After all, he set the example for the almost hundred men under his command. They looked to him for all, he couldn’t falter.

            They were hiding on a hill with a thick tree line, they wanted to make sure the goddesses wouldn’t see them from far off. After a few tense hours a faint tremor was felt. All the men there knew what time it was. They mounted up, their spears at the ready. They moved to the edge of the tree-line and waited. The horses grew more uneasy with each tremor, they would be a handful to control. Diomedes took deep, measured breaths. He was calming his nerves.

            “On the horizon!” They were finally spotted. Still as titanic as before, each footfall an earthquake. “Form ranks! We’ll meet them soon!” Diomedes was sweating as he took his position at the front of the right flank. His horse was fighting every command. From the looks of it, their target would be the auburn haired one. She towered over even the other goddess. Her long legs clearing great distances.

            “Sir, there’s civilians on the roadway!” They looked at the caravan of refugees in the distance, horrified. Their fate was already sealed. Many began to run, but they were caught under the step of the stratospheric titan, her left foot. The time was now, they had to charge. The command was given and the hundreds of men charged on horseback in the memory of their once great city. The goddess’ right foot was already soaring through the air. The mile long sole hung above the company, until it lowered. There was no time to brace, the prints on her sole were the last thing most of the company saw. Most were crushed by the ball of her mile long foot and her big toe.

            Diomedes and a few dozen men weren’t under the sole but the direct impact sent them flying, horse and all. Her pale skin was all he saw for thousands of feet. The individual grooves of her prints were apparent at this distance, something he would never forget. He took in each detail. He looked up to see a shapely calve going all the way up to her thighs and couldn’t see past that. He watched as her foot lifted up, dirt and crushed horses and men all stuck to the sole. That’s when it hit him. They hadn’t even been noticed. He watched the titan saunter off, unaware to all the lives she had just snuffed out.

Diomedes understood now that it seemed that bravery and stupidity went hand in hand.

            Lanius was still waiting at the portal chamber. His dignified expression was beginning to turn to one of annoyance. He had grown to expect Asara and Kaelee to be late, they never disappointed in that regard. Sighing to himself he thought of how Arora had been so lenient in her first daughter’s upbringing. He couldn’t blame her, not with all she had just been through, but he wondered how Asara would have turned out if her mother was there just a bit more. He supposed Kaelee’s mother Kara, would still be a bad influence on her daughter, she never was as level headed as the queen. The massacre only made things worse. It wasn’t for him to think about those things now, all they would do was bring back memories of Him. He was gone now, Lanius knew there was nothing to fear.

            He tiredly rubbed a temples, his mind was wondering again, the price of living as long as he had. Impatience was growing, but he had to follow procedure, even though the two girls never usually brought slaves, he had to be there just in case.

            Luckily for him, he didn’t have to wait much longer. The portal flashed white, and when the aura was gone, there stood the two goddesses.

            “Welcome back my goddesses. I trust your visit to Torros was eventful.”

            “You’d be surprised Lanius,” Asara said with a smirk, “we had much more fun than we thought we would have.” She extended her hand to the platform. “Look we even brought back a slave.”

            She wasn’t lying, Lanius saw a single woman standing on Asara’s palm, a rare showing of mercy on her part. The woman took her time walking off. When she was close enough, Lanius could finally examine her. She was tall, that was the most striking thing about her, about six foot in height. He also noticed her muscles, she was rather toned, perhaps she would have a place here. Her raven colored hair was tousled, her deep blue eyes almost soul piercing. Lanius was thinking until Asara cut him off.

            “Lanius we’ll be going off to rest, have fun with the new slave.” They sauntered off, for some reason, he said nothing in response.

            Turning to the woman standing in a disinterested pose, he addressed her. “You’re the only one they bring me. Well, this shouldn’t take long then, follow me to the slave quarters.” She didn’t hesitate. She simply stalked behind him. He stopped for a moment. “Do you have a name?”

            She hesitated a moment, “Calixta.”

            “Very well, Calixta, welcome to your new life.”

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4617