The Wall by Hukker
Summary:

Earth 3000 A.D: The world is seperated into two halves,one with men and the other with women. Reasoning by year 2020 something had caused women to become far more agressive causing a evolutionary change in the biological makeup.


Categories: New World Order Characters: None
Growth: Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: No Word count: 7068 Read: 38765 Published: November 14 2014 Updated: November 23 2014
Story Notes:

Safety proves to be an issue for men causing them to seperate themselves from the female species.

 

First person entries on this new world.

1. Chapter 1:Intro by Hukker

2. Chapter 2-Amy by Hukker

3. Chapter 3-Brave stupid soul by Hukker

4. Chapter 4-Solace in height by Hukker

5. Chapter 5-Trapped by Hukker

6. Chapter 6-Aubrey's decision by Hukker

7. Chapter 7-Secrets revealed by Hukker

8. Chapter 8-Lord Marshall by Hukker

Chapter 1:Intro by Hukker
Author's Notes:

Intro and backstory-male perspective.

Earth 3000 A.D: To say that things had changed since the last turn of the millenia would be an understatement. By going back we can look to the future is what some philosiphers say,so by going back to the year 2020 would be an excellent start I suppose.

 

I write this in the safety of my conominium,my ion gun at my side and the telivision going strong. I write this in an attempt to illuminate anyone on the history of our planet. If the rports are true I feel my time may be coming to an end or at least my life as I know it may. The reports of the booming have been ringing in my head for the last two weeks.Well here goes my entry,hopefully it won't be my last.

 

 

Okay gents I will give you a brief rundown of history so bare with me please. The year is 2020 A.D and the planet has just come off one of the biggest breakthroughs in the scientific field. The cure for cancer,the golden trophy. The elusive fish was caught and the world was celebrating. After all if we could cure cancer the worlds economy should be easy right. Well the world celebrated for a short time until chaos and unease took over.  You see there rose a group of women who called themselves the F.F.W or Freedom For Women. Their goal was to make sure all violence against women in the middle east ceased.

 

They petitioned the government to enforce laws against the men who abused their wives over there. Well you could imagine what their response was........NO! Okay so some women got upset right? No big deal right? I hate to tell you this but no they didn't disband,they actually began to swell in numbers 5 years after their failed goal. Their new resolution was for women to to take up for themselves if men wouldn't do it for them. A movement occured causing more and more women to become more violent and lift to strengthen their bodies. To keep up with the growing needs women began consuming larger and larger amounts of food. Their bodies rapidly were putting on more and more weight with each passing year.

 

To put it plainly women were growing at alarming rates,doctors were taken aback by this and blamed it on hormones put into the food. The food which was being injected with who knows what supported the growth of the female body and soon women were catching up to men in the evolutionary scale size wise. To boot women were taking more proactive roles in the communitty. Men were taken aback by this and knew not what to do. The sudden shift had made them a little meeker by comparision.

With each passing generation the women continued to rapidly get bigger and bigger until they reached 10 feet tall by average in 2200 A.D. For these now massive females the attitudes shifted and they became the hunter instead of the hunted. Reports of domestic abuse against men had gone up and women were now being sexually agressive. The cases of women forcing men into sexual situations went through the roof. As the years went by and the evolution of women's growth accelerated the world of men turned to technology to shift the battle in their favor. 

 

The President of the Men's protective act decreed that there was to be a seperation of the genders. The two sides would come to an agreement on mating setups and each gender would take care of their own. As the years passed technology in the men's side of things continued to progress as fast as women's bodies grew.Women didn't depend on technology as much and soon the gender's were seperated by an energy wall.

 

It was a barrier the Council of men had secretly been creating for a while and when it finally went up the women were shocked. They had no further contact with the world of men and it made them upset. They felt like men couldn't take the fact they were no longer dominant and set themselves apart for safety.

 

Well as I sit here after giving you a brief history I hear the sounds of the alarm going off in the distance. I hear he booming of large blows against the wall. and pray that it is just a false alarm for my sake. I have only read about the brutality and force of women and have never encountered one in my life. I sit here as a man dreadng the though of one grabbing me in her huge hands and doing who knows what.

 

I will end this log entry until tomorrow...please let there be one for me.

 

11/23/3000-Teddy Guinox  21:09 

End Notes:

Next chapter is a entry from the other side.

Chapter 2-Amy by Hukker
Author's Notes:

Journal entry from one Amy.

 As I sit here writing this entry in my journal I await anxiously what Madame Cheriux has to say. In all of my 23 years of life I have never talked to,seen or touched a member of the male species. I watch old holograps of how men used to be the stronger of the two sexes and held their women in their arms and protected them. It seems funny to think that there was ever such a time.

 

 I know quite a few girls and lasies around my age have resorted to sexual gratification by watching these scenes. We are told that one day the world wil be brought back together. It was over a hundred years ago that the wall was put up and there have been several attempts to bring it down to no avail. Men may be tiny little things,but their technology is far more advanced then ours is at this point. There have been several envoys sent from our leaders to theirs in attempts to unite the world again.

 

 Women all around me have been promised that they will be joined by the male counterpart soon,but the frustration has begun to show. There have been demonstrations to forcefully bring down the wall somehow and drag the men back into our embrace. If the men don't want to come back willingly they will be taken by force. I work with several girls who have joined the group advocating for a forceful takeover. I am of the mindset that we need to get the men back but not by forcing them to be with us. It seems funny to me that men once fought each other over women in the rights to marry them.

 

 It seems like now men have no feelings but fear for us. I have attempted on several occasions to hack into their data stream and have a digital chat with them, but their tech is far too high tech.

 

Allright it is now 10:30 A.M and the madame has come on the holo-tube. It appears that she is adressing the need for more action in bringing the men back. There are several ladies yelling at her to get it done now. She told them that force isn't the answer and things will come around.

 

Okay that was an interesting little presser,I watched about an hour of it and am now walking through the market to shop. The sights of women walking and talking about the press is the main topic. I am going to log off and come back on when I am done...

 

 

 

Okay it is now 2:45 P.M on November the 29th 3000 and I am going to document a most startling event that just occured. There was an attack of the wall and apparently there was a sign of the energy wave causing a minor blip in the system's defense code. I am not a techno wizard of any means but I assume this means there will be another attack soon. I have mixed feelings on this,on one hand I am against a violent approach on the matter,but on the other hand I am a 23 year old woman who has a aching need for some satisfaction. After watching old streams I now know I need something my world doesn't currently have....a man.

 

I am going to sign off for the moment now,another update should come tomorrow.

 

End Entry 11/29/3000 A.D

End Notes:

Next chapter chronicles our main male protagonist Ben.

Chapter 3-Brave stupid soul by Hukker
Author's Notes:

Ben is a curious 21 year old man who hops through the wall to explore the other side.

Using his energy splicer Ben cut a temporary doorway for him to go through the wall. He had heard the stories of what was on the other side and was more curious than he was scared. Most of his peers would rather be held prisoner than attempt what he was trying now. Ben fancied himsel a rugged soul who was not afraid of anything.

 

 Without a thought about it he slid through the wall and entered an alien world. The air was thick with the scent of feminine wind. The horror stories were told when he was in school about massive 100 foot women roaming the world. Ben decided to explore around a bit making sure he was close enough to the wall to make a hasty retreat if neccesary. Looking around he noticed that everything was far larger in this world but far less high tech. The human made structures almost seemed prehistoric compared to what he was used to. There were no flying vehicles zooming overhead and no transport tubes all around. He had no idea how these women survived in this world.

 

Venturing further with a weary eye he warched for any sign of the female collosus. Seeng nothing he quickened his pace until he came upon a large mountain like park bench about 900 feet away. The size of it and it' simplicity had peaked his interest. It was only after a few steps did he get knocked down by the largest booming noise he had heard. The tremors knocked him down causing him to hit his emergency suit which caused him to get a padded fall.

 

Without another moment to catch his balance Ben was greeted with the sight of three 100 foot high school gils walking his way! He guessed them to be about 18-19 years old and noted their attire was only minimum. Apparently women felt no need to wear much clothing as these three were wearing nothing more than sandals and a two piece bikini. The large bodies were barely contained in the fabric.He could see bulgin buttocks and breasts thretening to expose themselves at any moment. Looking up he noticed the nicely toned bodies of these behemoths and felt the power of their bodies. The stories of their size wasn't overstated by any matter. They were just as large and impsoing as he had heard about.

 

Swallowing hard Ben slowly backed his was hoping to stay out of sight from the monsters. The three girls would eat him if they had the chance he was told and with all his false bravery being exposed on seeing the giantesses Ben realized he didn't really want to make contact with these brutes now. He felt his journey was best halted and he should make a quick hasty retreat. He knew he must be about a mile from the wall and he decided to head back now.

 

Just as Ben was about to turn around he saw the most terrifying thing he could imagine,one of the girls had locked her eyes upon him! Shrieking an unintentional high pitched noise he took off running as fast as he could. It wasn't long before he felt the tremors of 6 huge feet coming behind him. Ben pressed the aviator button on his wrist and his suit sprung out it's mechanical wings. The three giantesses were right behind him now....... Ben took off for the air and....?

End Notes:

Answer next chapter

Chapter 4-Solace in height by Hukker
Author's Notes:

Ben tries to escape the three girls

Up and up he went just as 6 outstretched hands bigger than cars reached for hi. Looking down as he reached just high enough to evade their reach Ben could finally get a good look at all three girls. Two of the girls had blone gair and pretty young faces while the third was a fiery red headed dark skinned girl,probably of latin ancestry. They were all classic beauties but scary as hell. Gaining altitude Ben saw the angry looks on the faces of the girls. He looked around and was about to head for the wall when he noticed that one of the girls was talking on a cell.

 

 He couldn't believe these girls still used cellphones,but the issue was who was she calling. Not 2 minutes after her call did Ben notice a large news van pulling up to the girls. He took a moment and realized if hiis presence was broadcats he would be swarmed by women.

 

Looking over at the direction of the wall Ben noticed that there was a huge number of cars and women filing out with military uniforms heading over to the wall.They were going to block his way! They must know where he was headed and were determined to stop his progress. Ben hovered about 600 feet in the air when he noticed a huge number of women beginning to amass down below. He estimated that it only took 10 minutes for 200 women to gather down below.

 

"Oh crap,holy hell!"he said to himself.

Looking for a safe place to go Ben figured out that the wall was not the best place to go now. He weighed his options and decided to head East away from the wall and try to figure out what to do now. He knew he needed to get out of view from all these women who were growing by number with each passing moment.

 

Down below 19 year old Aubrey O'neil a new reporter was fixing her brown hair and getting reeady to broadcast the breaking news of a man in the sky. There hadn't been a sighting of one for over 300 year so this was most notably a huge story.

 

"Okay we're on in 5..4..3...2...1"her camerawoman said.

 

"Attention viewers we take you from your normal block of shows to bring you a breaking report. This is April O"neil standing outside Gina Park with a huge story. Three college girls were sitting in the park when they spotted a man down on the ground. The man instantly attempted escape for the wall presumably but was cut off by the military. He is expected to be brought into custody and questioned on where he came from and how he got here. We return you to you normal scheduled programming now...please do not file out onto the streets and if you happen to have any info on the man please call the authorities" shutting off the camera April's pale face was flushed with nerves and excitement.

 

She had never seen a live man before and it was quite exciting,the stories of ther excistence were told to all girls growing up. She felt the sexual tension she had felt before had swelled throughout her adolescence and the stories of men making love to their women always got her excited. She knew she had to get a shot at this Jon Doe and she knew how she was going to get it.

 

 

 

Meanwhile Ben continued flying through the air looking for a safe haven away from the helicopter spotlight which was now on him. It was amazing that it could focus on his small form at all. He now wished he hadn't cheaped out and got the cloaking option in his suit.Sighing in disbelief of his predicament he saw a glimmer of hope in the form of an abandoned looking farmhouse larger than the highest buildings he had ever seen live. Scouting the surrounding area Ben was convinced that it was clear and it would provide him with time and a free area to think about his next move. Thinking he was in the clear Ben lowered himself down and landed on a perch.

 

Letting out a sigh of relief Ben foolishly thought he was safe. What he didn't know was that a certain young reporter had been tracking him down and was right upon him..

End Notes:

Oh Ben,you great little fool.

Chapter 5-Trapped by Hukker
Author's Notes:

Ben sought a safe place ,but he found nothing but trouble

Landing on a rotted out piece of wood Ben looked all around to assure himself of his safety. Satisfied after seeing nothing Ben took out his transmitter chip and tried to make contact with the other side. "Damn,oh damn the wall must be blocking any signals. I've got to figure out a way to get back but with all those women blocking my path it near impossible"

 

With night approaching and the temperature beginning to drop Ben weighed his options. He could  try and wait out the women and sneak across the wall or he could try and make a run for it. Calculating his chances Ben pondered all his options.

 

While Ben was up on his perch a news van pulled around the back and inside the van Aubrey sat inside prepped to pounce. She had tracked Ben's position based off the last known shots of his location. She grew up in the area and determined where was the most secluded place around. There was a college close by so she knew the quietest place would be the old abandoned Chicken Barn.

 

Getting out of her van Aubrey walked around the side to the front end making sure not to make much noise. She knew at the little guys size evrything about her would be amplified. Luckily she had noise cancelling soles on her feet. She stalked around the side and stayed on the wall keeping her presence as invisble as possible. She knew that at the first sight  or sound he would rabbit. Carefully gliding to the outside window Aubrey found the old wooden ladder resting in a pile of leaves.

 

While Aubrey was getting closer to him,Ben was getting closer to a decision. He made the choice of camping out for the night on his safe haven and then waiting for the middle of the night to make his escape. His technology was far superior to the women's and he could cloak himself somewhat with his suit. It was by no means a great plan but it sure was better than being eaten or crushed or who know what else by the beastly females.

 

Taking one last glance outside Ben surveyed the field leading up to the barn and feeling stisfied he was safe Ben began to set up a makeshift camp with what he had in his duffel retractable duffel.

 

While Ben was relaxed and prepared for a mini rest Aubrey was getting really really close to her prey. Her breathing picked up as she caught whiff of the male,he smelled like a pleasant change for her. Living in a world full of estrogen women who had never smelled a man before could pick up their scent within a mile. While women were well groomed for what they had. The men who had advanced technology were far more adapt at making sure they were always clean and decent. She could smell the most incredible scent coming off of him,he was not only clean but he smelled almost like candy to her. She couldn't place why he smelled like this but he did. In all reality through evolution he didn't smell like candy but with women not being around men for the longest time their bodies became almost addicted to the male anatomy.

 

 They were sought after creatures and the fact that they couldn't get to them made them all the more desirable. This was part of the reasoning why Ben smelled so good to her,and he was close she could smell him. If Ben was paying any semblance of attention to his surroundings at this point he would have been able to sense he was in danger,but as men had become more dependant on ther technology they didn't hone their senses so they weren't as sharp. You would think a 100 foot woman would be impossible to miss.

 

Well as the minutes passed Ben was inching closer and closer to the one thing he was desperately trying to avoid. For him his near miss with the teen girls was as close as he ever wanted to ever get to a woman again. He would never want to venture out again and his old holofilms would be the most real women he would see again.

 

Time and fate were not about to let Ben relax though because just as Ben was about to drift off to sleep a giant hand came into his world and grasped him tightly!

End Notes:

Aubrey makes a decision next chapter

Chapter 6-Aubrey's decision by Hukker
Author's Notes:

Aubrey catches Ben off guard.

Looking down at the tiny little human below her Aubrey felt her heart racing and her sexual tension rising. This was the first male she had ever seen in person and even though he was smaller than her pinkie finger he looked good enough to eat. Eyes dilated and heart racing Aubrey reached her hands down and grasped the tiny male in her hand before he tried to escape and hurt himself.

 

 The thoughts of what she had just caught and the implications were running wild through her head. She could feel the tiny man wiggling frantically in her hand like a bird and felt his tiny heart beating madly. She was afraid he might hurt himsel so she brought his tiny form up to her mouth and began breathing on him to shush him like a mother would to a baby. To Ben this was anything but comforting as he was being blown on like a hurricane and smelled her minty breath flowing over him. 

 

Aubrey could feel the little man's struggles becoming less and less and she was worried he was suffocating. She took her finger and gently put it on his chest careful not to crush him and tried to see if he was still breathing. Much to her relief he was still breathing only he passed out due to the stress. Aubrey took this moment to look him over and see if she could find out anything about him. She noticed that his clothes were very advanced and figured that the men were far more along in technology than her people.

 

Smiling devilishly Aubrey gently stripped his shirt off and caught a glimpse of his bare top. He was pretty well put together and seeing as this was the first man she had ever seen up close and he was in her hand to boot. The short light brown hair on his semitanned face made him a very attractive man. She took her finger and began rubbing his body ,feeling his toned little muscles. Aubrey wanted to see more of him but decided she needed to conceal him and make sure nobody saw she had him.

 

 There was a standing rule that if any woman had ever found or encountered a man she was to turn him over to the government . If any woman was found to have disobeyed these rules she would be charged accordingly. Weighing the pros and cons of keeping him her mind was racing with the possibilites. If she turned him over she might be given a reward of some sorts but would most likely never see him again. The last though of never seeing him again made up her mind for her.

 

Aubrey took the tiny man and slid him underneath her blouse concealing him from the outside world. Climbing down the ladder and looking around Aubrey felt the tiny man up against her bare skin ad it was driving her insane!

 

"Oh my God!"she squealed.

 

Waling over to her van Aubrey was startled by the appearance of 10 college aged girls running into her. The girls were all weraing very skimpy clothes and looked like they were looking for something. The tallest girl and most likely the ringleader stepped up to Aubrey and spoke "Have you seen the man anywhere around here?"

 

Aubrey shook her head and apologized for not being any help.

 

The light skinned brunette eyed her suspiciously" My girlfirends all saw him coming this way and then say they saw you heading up the ladder to a perch. Are you sure you didn't see him?"

 

"No sorry I used to play out here as a girl and thought I might get  a good evening shot for the news. I was just scouting for future spots,besides if I had seen him I would have reported as should you girls." she said lying through her teeth.

 

The girls all looked at her and continued on their way taking a moment to look back at Aubrey before walking up ahead.

 

Aubrey made sure they were gone and then quickly got into her van and called in Carmen her station director letting her know she tried to get shots of the man but failed.

 

After hanging up her phone Aubrey decided to head back to her apartment and figure out what to do next. She was currently the woman with alot of activity in her life and a possesion most women would kill for.Driving off into the direction of her apartment she looked up into the sky and saw the helicopters flying overhead looking for something she currently had down her bra.

End Notes:

Next chapter we meet a government official who knows the reason women were trying to get over the wall. Next chapter wil be about twice as long for those who want to see longer additions.

Chapter 7-Secrets revealed by Hukker
Author's Notes:

Inside the life of Amber O'Day a government official

Log Book entry:

 

Allright it appears like there has been progress made today in finding the frequency for the wall's electric security. We believe that if we could get just a few women over the wall we could disable their defenses enough to bring the wall down completely. The air is getting thick with anticipation for our invasion. This is privy information and only a few high ranking officials know the planned date and method. I have been let in with only the bare minimum but I have a feeling it will happen within a month or two.

 

There is talk that the Madame is getting anxious and is ready to put the plan into action. For me the thought of invasion is a welcome thought as I have grown stale in this world and the only info I have on the other gender is from old video clips. For all of my 30 years I have only ever known and talked to women which is fine but the sexual tension is thick for us all.

 

The technology the men possess will also be a welcome addition as we have long lagged behind in that department. Many women have grown frustrated with the knowledge of what they are enjoying over there and feel it isn't fair that we are living in comparitive barbaric conditions. The main issue however is the lack of living space we are currently going through. Due to each passing generation's growth and rising numbers living space had become a huge issue and resources are becoming thin. The world we live in isn't designed to support the large number and size of our species.

 

When the wall first went up the world was divided by 65/35 in our favor but with the growing needs we need the other 35 %. We know their numbers are far less than our's and they don't need the space we do. The simple unknown fact is our way of life is unsubstainible as currently constructed. If all goes unchanged and we don't gain the additional land and technology we will all cease to excist in 30 years according to the stats.

 

With the way we are using up resources and our daughters growing larger each year the need for expansion is dire. There have been groups of women who are adamently against violence to get what we need and there is an opposing group who say expansion and takeover are needed now. These women feel like the in fighting is taking it's toll on our citizen's and for the mental health of our youth a change is needed.

 

In high schools all around the land a growing number of groups have taken form in a training class intended to infiltrate the walls security. I know all of this is folly as we don't have the techno to accomplish any such feat. There have been a few fatalities where young women have tried to force their way through the wall and been electrecuted. I know in my heart that if we do eventually get through the wall we can make the men see that a life with us is better than what they currently enjoy. I and several other's believe that we can teach these men that we are not the monsters they see us as.

 

I have to believe in the future for our present is going downhill fast and if the general public knew what I did there would be massive riots. Fear creates confusion and needless violence. I end my entry for the evening.

 

 

 

...........................................................................................................................

 

 

Meanwhile at the Court of Justice a young woman named Karla Sanchez is being put into a holding cell for her actions of defiance against the Regime. She was seen rallying women outside the steps of the Madame's house in an attempt to get answers for the lack of action.

 

Karla was living in the slums and had seen firsthand the hardships of the world. Food and money were hard to get and violence was on the rise.Several gangs were in the area recruitng for ranks and Karla's best friend Deidre was recruited and subsequently shot in a gang war.

 

Karla had seen several of her school mates entering gangs and depression had taken root in her mind. She was determined to make a better life for her sick mother and 4 sisters. Being the oldest of the 5 she felt a responsibility to her family to make life better for them all. The crowded dirty slums she ived in were responsible for so much strife in her life she needed a gleam of hope.

 

She got that hope one day when she overheard several girls who were advocates for a Takeover talking about invading the wall. There was talk of spacious lands and more food than she could imagine. Supposedly the species living there were men and they were like little wizards who possesed a magic to create technology,medicine and mass amounts of food. The air was supposed to be purified and there were large amounts of unused land where anybody could enjoy long walks without seeing a soul.

 

There were some areas in Karla's land but they all were owned by rich  farmers or had abandoned buildings and smelled like garbage. The thought of living in such a utopia gave Karla the hope she had been searching for,somehow she needed to get over to this new land and make life better for her family.

 

This new path led Karla to the jail cell she was currently being locked in. It was rather ironic that the chase of freedom had led her to being locked up. Hearing the cell door lock behind her Karla was only thinking that this wasn't the end of the line for her dream. She would be heard and she would make life bette for her family,she just had to.

...........................................................................................................................

 

 

"Madame we have done it!"

 

The 33 year old brunette sitting in her chair turned around as her top aid walked in her office.

 

"You mean it right?"

 

"Yes Madame we have cracked the code and are ready to begin operation unite. We only await your order and stamp of approval." The young perky blonde aid chirped.

 

"I have sat in this office for 2 terms and was elected at age 25 Caroline. My whole legacy will be defined by this decision. Do I go through wih this and change the course of history forever? I know it needs to be done but still I wonder if it is the right thing to do."

 

"Madame if I may inject my opinion i'd like to say something"the young aid said

 

"Go on Christine I value your opinion." came the response of the Madame

 

"Well mam it may sound harsh but the lives of our very citizens rest on this one choice. You were elected with the promise of improving their lives and the very fact that our survival rides on expansion and unity i'd say the decision is easy. I mean no disrespect Madame but I feel no choice will be served up on a plate like this one. "

 

"Yes Christine our survival does ride on this,but how about them?"

"Them mam" Christine asked confused

 

"The men on the other side,they are people too and they have made it clear they don't want anything to do with us. I know our reputation over there and it isn't pretty. If we force ourselves back into their life I feel the relationship will forever be damaged. Remember Chrisitne this isn't meant to be a takeover just a unity of our cultures. I know several young women who might not know their own strength and they scare me. Sexual tension is a rampant condition and the men over there are very fragile. Do I not need to take into account their future too?"

 

Christine pondered the Madames question and responded. "Well Madame I think that we could show these men how tender we could be. That is why the plan is not a full on invasion but rather a pahsing process with women trained to handle and be around men. We heave protocol after all. It's your choice Madame and I know you'll make the correct one."

 

Staring off into the distance the Madame weighed her options and prepeared to walk to the conference room to make the call. After deliberating for several more moments she had made up her mind and began walking towards the most important decision of her life.

 

 

End Notes:

The leader of the Male Nation learns of a possible invasion next chapter.

Chapter 8-Lord Marshall by Hukker
Author's Notes:

The leader of the men is introduced here

Thirty six year old Steven Buxley was a very confident self assured leader. In only his second term of leadership he had overseen several ventures in which his land was reaping the benifits of. The new medic droids he signed off on were the best doctors any world had seen. They were self learning droids with the ability to make split second changes when neccesary.

 

 He was also overseeing the building of the new space stations set to launch in the next ten years. The lands greatest minds had already come up with a way to set up living stations on the moon. He had faced many obstacles and overcome them all as his cities grew the new air purifying system helped churn out all the harmful chemicals and new fresh air was created .

 

 The only issue Steven was facing was a very small population problem. The artificial wombs were not churning out alot of births on an annual basis. In contrast to the issue the women were having in overpopulation the men were experiencing the complete opposite. There were already plans in place for a new updated birthing egg but it was still several years away. The issue was offset by the growing number of A.I's being dispersed. Other than the low populace the land was prospering and technology was advancin at a breakneck speed.

 

 Without having to spend time and effort fighting over women like thei ancestors did men were putting all their time and effort in making a better life. 

 

All good things face a threat though and for Steven he had learned that there were plans on the other side to breach the wall. For security reasons he dispatched mini spy droids to see what was going on over there. What was being filmed was broadcast directly to the Military Leads office. General Leroy Tyger was in charge of the safty platoon,he had several highly trained men at posts all along the wall constantly keeping tabs on the wall's electrical pulses.

 

After Tyger learned of a plot to breach the wall by the females he moved directly to the Lord Marshall's office.

 

Knock Knock Tyger tapped on the door to the Marshall's office. 

 

"I'm letting down the force door come inside General." 

 

"Pardon my intrusion sir but I have intel on a possible security breach."Tyger said

 

"Okay let me put the Force wall back up,we don't need this getting past our ears for now. Those damned techno spys are always listening in." the Marshall said in reference to a group of college aged guys who got kicks making a fool of government.

 

"Yes of course sir'Tyger said gruffly.

"Well sir I have several audio clips of high ranking female officials discussing some sort of unity plan. I didn't take it too seriously as their technology is archaic to be kind. But then I heard this." swallowing hard as he said the last word.

 

"Ladies we have finally done it,the force disrupter is our answer back into the wall."

 

General Tyger stopped the clip as the Marshall put his hands through his dark brown hair.

 

"Is there any way this disrupter could breach our walls." Steven asked.

 

"I'm not sure yet sir."

"Then what the Hell are you doing here General? I need answers and I don't need maybes and question marks when it comes to national security." screamed the marshall.

 

Never seeing the Marshall lose his cool before Tyger came unsettled by his sudden outburst.

"Of course sir,I will make this our first priority."he gulped.

 

Realizing he yelled for no reason Steven lowered his voice and composed himself."Excuse me General that was not in good form. You are a very well respected man who served my father quite well. We need to get this squashed though and if there is truth to their little plan we need to know if we can fight them."

 

Knowing the folly of trying to fight the much larger females with their superior size and numbers Tygert knew even with all their technology it would be futile."Sir I will get on this right away and get my highest ranked men on a way to defend the wall."

 

Putting his hat back over his head the General walked out the door and left the Marshall.

 

Steven let up the Force Wall and watched as the general walked out the door. Unsettled he was pondering his options at the moment. His father told him stories of a meeting he had with one of the females past leaders. Nobody except himself and a few females on the other side knew this meeting ever excisted. When Steven was elected to Lord Marshall his father told him of a proposal the woman made him. She offered him an exchange of sorts. She would send over two of her daughters in echange for him to send Steven over there for a peacekeeping mission. Obviously his father refused and that was the last time the agreement was ever spoke of.

 

Steven himself had been adament about never letting a female into his world. The stories of when the two sides were living side by side painted a ugly picture of the feminine race. They were described as controlling vindictive creatures who could turn their emotions on a dime. Before the great divide happened men were quickly losing their identity and after the change began to happen there were numerous instances of women becoming more and more controlling.

 

For Steven independence was life's greatest gift and there was no way he would be the man on the watch as it came crumbling down. Sitting down and putting in his holophones Steven projected a lifelike vision of a woman shrunk down to his size,he studied the features of it . They were oddly alluring to look at as they had very different features of men. Their bodies were thicker on the bottom and their breasts looked like they would be very uncomfortable to walk around with. He found them kind of good looking at his size but at over 100 feet tall their beauty was overwhelmed by their scary size.

 

Turning the holoform off Steven turned on his interseeker and began studying old history to find out what women liked and feared. He saw that they liked chocolates and used to be scared of bugs. Knowing your enemy was half the battle and Steven was bound and determined to find out what drove the female brain.

 

Utopia was his and Steven had no intention of letting it be threatened by these women.

 

............................................................................................................................

 

 

Back outside there was a large group of college freshman playing pickup football at the park. Being outside of the city and it's constant noise of hustle and bustle the ten college freshaman loved getting outside for a look at simpler life.

 

"Hey Tyler did you hear the rumor dude?" 18 year old Devin asked

 

Tyler the leader of this little group looked up at Devin"What rumor?"

 

"Well at school the Technos have found some audio they hacked off some military intersite. They claim that the other side is planning an invasion."

Scoffing at the absurdity Tyler just shook it off as rumor"Yeah and you'll be the first man leading the moon colony. You see Devin this is why you are struggling to grasp theory and raional. You believe in anything you hear."

 

"Dude I swear they have audio and on it there are female voices on it talking about coming over the wall."

 

"Okay Devin when that happens i'll make sure to seel you out to one of the savage ladies. I'm sure they'd love having a little toy like you to play with."

Devin was getting frustrated at the fact that Tyler always belittled him in front of the guys like this. Just because his father was a huge donor at their university didn't give him the right to act like he was better than him. "Well when I am prepared and you are not don't come to me for help cause it ain't happening brotha."

 

Brushing off Devin's claims Tyler walked off and started diagramming the next playcall.

End Notes:

Next Chapter we follow the journey of a female soldier who wants to make a difference.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4701