Breaking Up is Hard to Do by Author56
Summary:

Tom tried to break up with his girlfriend Emily, but things go terribly wrong


Categories: Giantess, Butt, Entrapment, Feet, Humiliation, Insertion, Mouth Play, Slave Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 11386 Read: 85804 Published: November 24 2014 Updated: October 31 2016

1. Chapter 1 by Author56

2. Chapter 2 by Author56

3. Chapter 3 by Author56

4. Chapter 4 by Author56

5. Chapter 5 by Author56

6. Chapter 6 by Author56

Chapter 1 by Author56
Author's Notes:

Mainly a background, story chapter.  I hope you enjoy it, but if you are just looking to jump strait to action chapter 2 (When it is released) will be more what you are looking for.

“You know what? Fuck you!”

 

“You don't mean that!”

 

“The hell I don't,” Tom shouted. “You're a controlling, manipulative bitch.” Thing were not going well in Tom's relationship. He had been dating his girlfriend, Emily, for almost 10 months now. Things started off well, but as time moved on Tom noticed subtle changes in Emily's personality. Gone were the days when Emily was a happy, innocent, easygoing loving girlfriend. Instead now, Emily controlled everything in Tom's life. Who is friends could be, who he could talk to, where and when he could do anything. He was surprised she didn’t follow him into the bathroom to tell him he was shitting wrong. “I'm tired of being a Fucking rug that you just wipe your feet over every day and night. I'm leaving!”

 

“You don't mean that,” Emily cried back. A bolt of lightning from outside illuminated the evening night. “Besides, I'm the best you'll ever get! You're to god damn lazy, to fucking stupid, to..to...just to fucking pathetic to ever get another girl like me!”

 

“Why the hell would I want another like you?” Tom started heading for the door. A crack of thunder was heard through the whole house.

 

“You'll be back, you little bitch. You'll be back, crawling on your knees, just begging for another chance to be with me.”

 

Tom placed his hand on the door knob. “Now listen here you fuc-.” The door exploded as lightning struck the other side of the door. Tom flew across the room, past Emily, past the entire living room, and landed in the kitchen. The his eyes fluttered, and suddenly the world went dark.

 

 *****

 

Where...where am I. Tom tried to stand up, immediately regretting the decision as pain flowed through his entire body. What the fuck happened to me? Why is it so cold? Tom brought his arms back into his body and started hugging his knees. He noticed immediately he was, for some reason, not wearing clothes. He lifted his hands up to his face and blew into them, hoping to warm them up. It helped, but not very.

 

Tom struggled to his feet. Every step felt a mile, but he had to figure out where he was. The ground was hard and smooth. After walking what Tom though was about 5 feet, he ran into wall. Like the ground, the wall was completely smooth. It curved, and Tom put his left hand onto the wall and followed it, hoping to find a way out of this crazy, cold maze. Eventually, Tom realized it was hopeless. The cold, dark prison was a perfect circle all the way around. No doors Tom could find, no escape. He sat down next to the wall and began hugging his knees again, praying for warmth. The thought of dying entered his mind, and as a result he started to sob. The tears froze to his face, causing an uncomfortable pressure on his cheeks. He sat there naked, cold, and crying from what felt like hours.

 

Suddenly a bright light filled the sky. Tom shielded his face from the intense light, and then slowly, ever so slowly, brought his hands down.

 

“Well hello there little fucker,” a voice boomed down at him. Tom couldn’t believe what he was seeing. Everything looked so life like, so real, and yet it didn’t. Everything seemed to be blown up out of proportion. A gallon of ice cream the size of a building was to his left. A frozen burrito the size of a car was on his right. Tom looked around at his prison, and realized it was just an empty mason jar missing its lid.

 

“Wha..where am I? What happened?”

 

“Why you're home sweetie, with your loving, caring, ex-girlfriend,” Emily replied while stressing the ex. “When you grabbed the doorknob lightning struck it. You flew out of the room and it to the kitchen...then you started...well...to shrink. I was worried I'd lose you, so I put you in this jar and stuck it in the freezer.”

 

“Wait...I started...To...to shrink?!”

 

“Oh yes sweetie. First slowly, then quickly. I thought you'd shrink away to nothing. But that would have be no fun. ” Emily smiled an evil smile towards Tom

 

“What...what do you mean fun?”

 

Emily grabbed the mason jar and peered down at him. “I mean it like this, sweetie. You simply don't matter anymore.” She took a pause to look at Tom's puzzled face. “Your life...is mine. You're my toy, my plaything, my pet....my slave.” Another pause, and she smiled even larger as the expression of shock ran across his face. “You think I was controlling before? You are literally my bitch now. I could eat you and shit you out, and nobody would ever know. I could tie you to my finger and then shove it so far up my twat you'd drown. I could use you as an insole, only feeding you toe jam and sweat for the rest of your miserable fucking life. I could sit on you, and suffocate you under the fat of my ass.” She took a deep breath, and smiled a very satisfied grin. “Ah...but the possibilities are endless.”

 

This is a dream right. This has got to be. I finally grow the courage to stick up for myself to this bitch, and now I find myself shrunken the size of two inches. Worst of all with her? “You'll...you'll never get away with this,” Tom managed to squeak out, not sounding as confident as he hoped.

 

“Oh sweetie, hunny, but I will. No one will think to look for you in my ass cheeks. No one will think to look for you in the trash. No one will check my socks for you. You're mine.” Tom knew she was right, that everything was on her side. She smiled again, wider than ever as the thought sunk in to him. “Now, at first you might not want to play with me. But trust me, act like the good little doll you are and everything will work out fine. Remember toy, I don't want to kill you. I want you to lead a long, not-so-happy life with me. Hell, you might even start to get used to it.”

 

Tom sat in stunned silence. How could this be happening. Everything he worked for, gone. His dreams crushed by this girl he used to love. He wasn't sure what was in store for him, but he knew it would probably be worse than he could possibly imagine.

 

“Now little guy, first thing first hm? You must be cold.” Tom realized he was shivering and parts of his skin were a odd shape of blue. The tears were still frozen to his cheeks. He meekly nodded up to her.

 

“Aww, poor little fella. Do you want nice 'ol Emily to get you someplace warm.” He again meekly nodded.

 

“Well you gotta ask..and make sure you ask nicely, or I’ll stick you back into that big bad freezer.” She pretended to shiver.

 

Tom didn't know what was pissing him off more. The situation he was in, or the way she was acting like it was all a big, dumb game. But he knew one thing. He knew to go back into the freezer was to die. He had to swallow his pride and survive, in the hopes that he might get back to normal size. “Fine...Emily, can you,”

 

“No maggot,” Emily screamed. She made a loud noise with her throat, and spit a steaming was of spit directly into the mason jar, directly onto Tom. As disgusted and afraid he was, he was in the least happy the spit was warm. “People call me Emily. You are not people. You are my property. You will call me master,” She stood there for a moment with a look of genuine thought on her face. “Or goddess. Either will do.”

 

Fuck you, Fuck you Fuck you. “Okay...Goddess,” Emily smiled. Tom decided to call her this, as it felt less demeaning. “Can you please take me someplace warm.”

 

Emily's grin again widened, and she pulled the mason jar out of the freezer. She lowered it down to her crotch. She was wearing a pair of pink sweatpants, that on any other day Tom loved because how tightly they hugged her ass. With her left hand she pulled the from of her sweats and panties underneath open, revealing her perfect looking, shaved vagina. With her right he lowered and tilted the jar down so the top of the jar on the tip of her sweats were touching. “Crawl bitch...crawl into your new home,” Emily said slowly and seductively. “Or I could always put you back into the freezer.”

 

What could Tom do? He wanted to live, and he knew the road to living was going to have to go through her panties. He took one last breath, and started crawling toward the end of the lid. He got to the end, where one more crawl forward would rid him of his frozen prison but bring him into another prison. He briefly considered turning, saving his dignity. Letting the cold take him, but Emily started tilting the jar upwards, causing him to tumble onto the cloth of her panties. Emily quickly let go of her panties and sweats, letting the elastic from the sweats snap Tom into his new home. Tom wiggled slightly, and when he open his eyes he found himself tight against Emily now massive vagina. He was caught with his arms and legs out, spread eagle like.

 

Emily placed the jar back into the freezer and shut the door. She padded her crouch, and released moans of excitement as she felt Tom wiggle around her vagina. “I hope you're ready for your new life, my favorite toy.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

End Notes:

Please, please give me good constructive criticism.  It's the only way we as authors can get better at our craft.

Chapter 2 by Author56

Emily wasn't beautiful, but she was definitely pretty. She was around 5'5 or 5'6, Tom wasn't sure. She didn’t have a big ass, but she had a nice ass. Her tits on the other hand, wow. Both large and perfect. She had long blonde hair, and big lips. He loved those big lips. He much rather would have been pushed up against those lips than the ones he was currently pressed against.


The novelty had worn off. At first the warmth radiating out of her twat was a blessing. He could feel his fingers and toes again, could feel warmth rushing through his veins. But now? Ever time she moved his body rubbed against her vagina. The heat was strong, very strong. He wasn't sure if that was because it was late August or if she was getting hot from him rubbing against her. Sweat or vaginal juices, it didn’t matter. Both would sting his eyes, both clogged his noes, both filled his mouth with every attempt at a gasp of air.


Every so often she would rub him around, swirl him against her vagina. Side ways, up and down, diagonally. She would always start slow, then slowly speed up. With every rub more juices would splash again Tom's face. With every rub more would fill his eyes, his nose, his mouth. Should have just died in that freezer. She wasn't stopping like she did before. Now he was viciously, angrily being rubbed into her twat. The juices flowed against Tom's face, blinding him. He could breath, he felt like he was under water she was so wet.


“Oh slave, oh god. You never felt so good,” Emily moaned from above. She continued to rub him harder, faster. Her pointer and middle finger pressing him hard against his back.


Can't Breath. Can't Breath. Can't Breath. Tom tried moving his head around, looking for a pocket of air. With every movement of his head he felt her entire vagina quiver, producing more and more juices. His lungs were ready to explode. I...need...Air! Tom's mouth opened, and just at that time Emily and stopped. No longer being pushed into her vagina, he was able to get a breath. He breathed in the foul smelling air, he breathed hard. Happy for breath, he slumped across her vagina and smiled.


Light filled the Tom's sweaty, foul smelling prison as Emily pinched her sweats and panties and lifted them up, revealing Tom. “Oh poor little toy, did I use you to hard? You should have said something.” She smiled mockingly at him. “Are you still happy you're warm.”


Fuck you. “Yes”


“Yes...”


“Yes, goddess.” Fuck you.


“Do you like the taste of it,” she sat up a bit, “And yes slave, there is a very wrong answer to this question.”


“Yes, goddess, I do.” I hate you.


“Good,” Emily replied while shimmying her sweats and panties down. “Now I want you to lick up the mess you made.


“I will goddess” I want you to die. Tom looked down and looked at the disgusting work that laid ahead of him. Small drops of white laid splattered against her now tired vagina. Small drops to her, at least. To Tom each was a agonizing mouthful. He went to work, shoving every glob of her vaginal juices he could find into her mouth. Each tasted worse than the one before. Getting all he could from atop her vagina, he made the jump from her crotch onto the bed between her legs. Normally a 5 inch drop, the distance greatly increased from his small size. He gazed down the bed to where her feet slowly dangled of the bed. This could be my chance...This could my chance to get away. To find help. I would just have to run down the bed, A considerable distance for such a short man, jump off the bed, another considerable distance for such a short man, and then find help. He knew right away this plan wouldn’t work, so he reluctantly turned around to face Emily's vagina.


The odor emanating from her vagina was great. The combination of sweat and masturbation combined, leaving a stale odor. He had to control himself from gagging, as he worried what she would do if he vomited her precious cum. He decided to breath through his mouth as much as he could, that it might help the situation. He picked up glob after glob, shoving the slimy, sticky juices into his mouth and forcing them down. When he finally finished the disgusting, humiliating task, he fell backwards, and fell quickly asleep.


 *****


“Have a good nap my little bitch,” Emily asked mockingly from above Tom. Tom slowly rubbed the sleep out of his eyes, and looked up. Emily had sat completely up, revealing that she had stripped herself completely naked now, showing her amazing tits. Tom couldn't help it. He may have hated her, but fuck those were some great breasts. He gazed at them, and felt his cock start to grow. “Aww, would you look at that little thing? Its so cute.” Emily laughed while pointing at Tom's growing cock. “And I thought you were small before!” Tom covered himself quickly, wishing for some clothes to hide his nakedness.


She stared at him, between her legs. So small, so weak. She could crush him bye just shifting her weight. He was hers, completely. No more would she have to worry about him running away with another girl. No longer would his eyes wander. He was her toy, and the thought of that made her start feeling wet again.


“Alright now bitch boy, I need to shower.” Tom looked up almost excitedly, ready to get Emily's sticky mess off him from before. “But you aren't coming in with me. I like the idea of you smelling like my pussy. Tom's heart sank just a little. Any chance of dignity he could grasp at would be worth it, and getting clean would definitely make him feel better about his situation.


“So I'm going to leave you in here.” Tom's heart raised back up. A chance to escape! “But where should I put you so you don’t run away?” Fuck! “Tom, what's your favorite thing about me?”


The knowledge that you will die in about 60 years. “Your award winning personality, goddess.” Emily chuckled to herself.


“Well of course that slave. Man, so small and yet still trying to keep me happy. I wonder why I ever broke up with you? I broke up with you bitch. She stared down at him, smiling that mocking smile. “I'm serious slave. Tell me why I broke up with you.”


“You broke up with me...because I'm pathetic,” Tom replied, hoping that was the correct response.


“You are right slave. You are pathetic. Without me you're nothing. At any moment I could decide to end your life. You are mine. I want you never to forget that. Repeat it to me.


“I am yours.” Rot in Hell.


“I am yours...”


“I am yours, goddess.” God Fucking Dammit!


“Good boy,” She blew him a kiss. “I'd kiss you but...you're a little dirty.” Emily shot a disgusted look, and then stood up off the bed. She looked down and him, smiled, and then turned around, showing her pale bare ass..


“Oh slave, question. If I asked you to kiss my ass and to thank me for letting you the chance to do it, what would you do.” A day ago Tom would have said no. A day ago Tom would have called her a crazy bitch for even suggesting such a thing. But a lot has changed in the past day, and Tom didn’t want to piss her off. She seemed in a decent mood, and he didn't want her mood to change.


“I would kiss your ass and thank you for letting me do so, Goddess” Why is this happening to me


“You always call me goddess. It's sweet, but I asked you to also call me master. From now on I want you to make a point of doing both,” She said, still swaying her naked ass in front Tom. “Now use master.”


Tom sighed at this pointless humiliation tactic. “I would kiss your ass and thank you for letting me do so, master.” Maybe that will leave her happy.


“I live to make you happy, my little toy. And obliviously you want to kiss it...sooo.” Emily backed up, and sat delicately on the edge of the bed. She sat forward, so the top of her ass was showing even tho she was sitting. “So kiss it, slave.”


Tom started walking slowly over to Emily. “No slave. Crawl on your knees.”


“Yes master.” So tom got down onto his hands and knees and crawled over the bedsheets, a mere couple of inches to Emily but a much, much greater distance to tom. Tom crawled until he reached Emily's ass. It was a nice ass, and really kissing a cheek wasn't the worst. If doing this makes her happy, that means she'll be nicer to me. And if she's nicer to me, I'll be happier. So in a way...I'm kissing her ass to make myself happy? Tom shuddered at the thought. No! She's a bitch! I've got to stop thinking that way...that's what she wants to happen. And I’ll be damned if I let her get the satisfaction of making me willingly obedient. Tom saw Emily wiggle, and sensed that she was growing impatient. Without a second thought he pressed his lips against her left bare ass cheek, pushing hard so she could feel that he was kissing her.


“Oh, tickles. I think I liked that...you know I’ve always liked it when you played with my ass. I think you'll be getting very acquainted with it soon,” Emily chuckled to herself.


“Thank you for letting me kiss your ass, master. And I can't wait to get further acquainted with it in the future.” Better throw that last part in for good measure


Emily smiled ear to ear. “Oh good boy, good boy,” she exclaimed. “I knew you'd be the perfect little slave. And so willing!” Tom shuddered again at how just moments earlier he came close to be almost willing. “Now my dear, I must shower. I'm going out with my friends tonight, you see. Just broke up with my boyfriend. Maybe I’m looking for a new man already,” She smiled mockingly down at Tom, and he faked a look a sadness. “Or not, I see how sad that would make you to actually lose me! Now I asked you a question earlier, what's your favorite part about me. Physically, I mean.” Tom thought hard for an answer. The obvious answer was her tits, so he thought best not to pick that. He also wondered if it was a trap to pick her eyes, as that would be the safest bet, but also the cheesiest and most a lie. He did not want to know what she would do to him if she thought him a liar. Pick something random.


“Uh, your nose.”


“My...my nose,” she replied with genuine surprise. Didn't fall for your dumb trap, skank. “Didn't expect that one,” she chuckled while swooping me up in her left hand and standing up.


She walked across the room to her dresser, holding Tom in her palm. In what seemed like a great distance to Tom, she covered in no time flat. She sat him down and started looking for something. He gazed around to, marveling at the sheer size of everything.


“Ah here it is,” she yelled out triumphantly.


“Here what is, ma-,” Tom did not have time to finish his sentence. In one fluid motion she picked him up and set him in the exact middle of a Kleenex. She raised it up to her nose “No! Oh god please n-”she blew as hard as she could, snot flying out and sticking Tom into the Kleenex. Mucous poured out of his mouth, as he tried to spit the chunky slime clear from his throat. Should have closed my fucking mouth. This is disgusting.


“No need to thank me slave. That should harden up nicely for you, so you don't get any funny ideas. Your not escaping from your new snot filled home anytime soon.” She shoved her finger up her nose. “You said you loved my nose, so I thought i'd get you accustomed to the stuff inside it,” she happily explained while she pulled her finger from her nose. On top of her finger was the biggest, slimiest, nastiest booger Tom had ever seen. “Now be a good little bitch and open your mouth.” Tom couldn't believe his mistake. He should have said anything but nose to her question. Snot and mucous was the most disgusting thing in the world to him. He stared at her dumbfounded at his own luck.


“Slave, open your mouth now. You master commands it,” She bellowed. “Besides...you don’t want to make me angry, do you. After all the work you did to make me happy?” Tom hated to admit it but she was right. He didn’t eat her cum and kiss her ass, all the while degrading himself to piss her off now. Reluctantly he opened her mouth, and she shoved the snot in.


“Good boy. Now thank me.”


“mmph mmpgh mpamph,” Tom replied, trying his hardest to thank her, not vomit, and eat the booger all at once.


“That's my happy little guy! Now I got to shower...But don’t worry sweetie I’ll be back in just a bit. And boy, you cannot even imagine the night I’ve got planned ahead!

Chapter 3 by Author56

What felt like hours later, Emily returned to the room. She was wearing nothing but a towel around her her wet hair. Water dripped down her naked body. From her slim neck, to her full breasts, to her curvy waist, she was wet all over. She walked across the room, and Tom couldn't help but stare. She may have been evil, but fuck she was hot.

 

Emily sat down at the same table where Tom was trapped in his snotty prison, and barely even acknowledged him. From time to time she would shoot Tom a quick glance and smile, revealing that she was ignoring him on purpose. She leaned forward, slowly and carefully applying her make-up. “So Tom, tell me,” She said, without stopping applying her make up. “Do you understand why I'm doing this to you?”

 

Of course I don't, bitch. “Of course I do, goddess.”

 

“Really? Then explain it to me bug.” She stopped putting on her makeup, and stared down intently at Tom in the Kleenex.

 

Tom struggled for words. What does she want me to say. Tom glanced left and right, hoping for an idea. An idea of what she wanted him to say. “Uh...well...”

 

Emily frowned. “Lying to me? How pathetic. If you're stupid and just don't know you need to say so.” She continued putting more makeup onto her

 

“Alright, goddess. I don't know”

 

Emily didn't even glance down. “Why don't you know slave?” Emily continued leaning forward, putting makeup on her face.

 

“Because, master, I'm stupid.” Stupid for ever dating you. Emily took out some lip stick, rubbed it on her lips, and slapped her lips together several times very quickly. She looked down at Tod, flashing him her mocking smile.

 

“Good boy! Yes, yes you are stupid.” Emily got up from her seat, and walked across the room. Tom caught himself looking at her perfect ass, and the fat jiggling ever so slightly with every little movement she made. He may hate her, but for some possible reason she only kept getting hotter. When Emily got to her dresser, she shot a glance behind her. She saw Tom staring. “Oh naughty slave, looking at your master with such lust.” Tom blushed and looked away, embarrassed for being caught. “No slave. Keep looking. I want you to look.” Tom slowly and cautiously turned his head back toward Emily, and immediately again started appreciating how sexy she truly was. Content now that Tom was still staring at her, Emily slowly bent over at the hips. She wiggled her ass slowly, seductively teasing Tom with each shake. She open the bottom door of her dresser, and pick out a thong and bra, both a creme colored white.

 

Tom remembered when he bought her that matching pair. She wore it for him, doing all sorts of sexy poses that night in the bedroom. Later, he and her had the best fucking Tom had ever experienced. Tom started to slightly harden at the memory.

 

She walked back over where Tom was still stuck. “So ant, do you remember when you bought this for me?” Tom felt himself harden more, hearing her talk about that night and the great fucking they had shared.

 

“Yes Em...Goddess. I remember. We had some great sex that night.” Tom's cock grew even harder.

 

Emily chuckled. “Well, maybe you enjoyed it. I didn't.” She glanced down with a face full of disgust at Tom. “You are a pathetic fucker. Your cock was so small that I think it actually stayed the same size when you shrunk.” Tom's cock stopped growing. “You lasted, like, thirty seconds. As far as a man goes in the bedroom, you are pathetic.” Tom's cock started to shrink. “Honestly, earlier today when I was rubbing you against my cunt was the first time you made me cum. How pathetic is that, right?” Tom's cock went flaccid, his cheeks flushed red with embarrassment. Emily shot a mischievous smile down at Tom. “But I feel very certain that you'll make me orgasm a lot more from now on, isn't that right slave.”

 

“Yes master...of course.” Tom, still stuck in his Kleenex, had to fight back tears. He couldn’t believe how wrong he had been. He had been wrong about Emily being a nice person. He had been wrong about that night of passion he thought they both shared. Everything felt so unfair. “You know what...No.” Tom looked up, and started directly into Emily's surprised eyes. You know what? Fuck you Emily!” God that felt good to say. Emily stared at him in disbelief. “You can't keep doing this! You are a terrible, evil, fat, ugly, disgusting whore who...who...” Tom searched through his mind for more insults to call her. Some were a lie, but he saw in her eyes that each harsh word stung her nonetheless. Emily stared down at him.

 

And she stared. And Tom defiantly stared back.

 

Without a word, Emily opened a drawer on the desk that Tom and his Kleenex were laying. She pulled out some tape and a piece of string.

 

“So you think I'm terrible?” She pulled off a piece of tape no larger than the size of her thumb. “So you think I am evil?” She peeled Tom out of the Kleenex, and quickly tied his arms to his sides using the string. “So you think I'm fat?” She wrapped the tape around Tom, and then quickly, to Tom's horror, wrapped the same piece of tape around the back of her thong in the exact middle. “So you think I'm ugly?” She lowered the thong to the ground, and put both her legs through. She raised it to about halfway up her legs. “So you think I'm a whore?” She lifted the thong all the way up, nestling the thing piece of cloth, and Tom with it, snugly into her ass crack. “Let me tell you, slave bitch toy, how fucking wrong you are.” She clenched her ass cheeks with every word, squeezing the breath out of Tom's lungs. “I am your fucking master. I am your god damn goddess. You live to make me fucking happy. Do you understand me you fucking bitch? Do you truly realize how pathetic you are?” Emily waited for a response, but could not hear one. She could feel Tom yelling, screaming into her ass, but she could not hear him. “Do you realize how low you are now? You literally belong to my ass now. And you should be god damn grateful that I even let such a disgusting, pathetic little bitch like yourself touch me.” She slapped her ass hard. “Just be happy I decided to waste a piece of tape on you fucker. If I wasn't such a gracious fucking goddess, I would have just shoved you into my fucking asshole. But no, I am to nice. To caring.” She slapped her ass again, harder. “To fucking perfect! Now slave...I hope you get used to being my thong. You're going to be down there for the rest of the night. Wedged in between my ass cheeks. Oh, I forgot to mention to you. Tonight the plan was to go dancing with the ladies. Probably get a little drunk too.” Emily started putting her bra on. “I was going to just carry you around in my purse. You know, give you a break. But then...then...then you decided to show how pathetic you really are! How fucking undeserving of such a beautiful, caring master you are!” She started slipping into the tight black yoga pants that look so great on her. “So that's why I'm punishing you...but it's not really a punishment.” She wiggled her ass quickly, hoping it would make Tom feel dizzy. “This is a fucking blessing. To let you be inside me right now? To not shove you back into the freezer and let you die? So fucking lucky.” Emily started placing a low cut, green tank top that greatly showed off her breasts. “So fucking lucky that you'll be swimming in my ass sweat by the end of tonight. As I jump up and down in whatever club me and the girls decide to go to. You constantly rubbing, head first into my fucking asshole. Me getting drunker, sweating more. Who knows, maybe I'll pick up a guy tonight.” Emily started walking through the house, toward to front door. “Tell him, you know, I get super turned on when guys fingers my asshole. Tell him to shove the thong in with his finger, in and out again.” Emily laughed out loud to herself. “How fucking fitting would that be! Some guy shoving you deeper and deeper into my asshole, him not knowing you're there. Oh, but ill know. You better fucking believe I'll know.” She grabbed her purse, and took a step outside. She breathed in the air from the warm, august evening. “Oh and Tom? You'll be needing this.” Emily let go a sloppy, low sounding fart. She giggled to herself thinking how much torture that Tom would be in for the rest of his night. For the rest of his miserable life, in fact. Emily sniffed the air. “Oh god...what did I eat? She waved her hand in front of her face. “That fucking reeks.” She smiled her evil, mischievous smile again to herself. “And don't you worry Tom.” She again slapped her ass. “There will be a lot more where that one came from.”

 

 

Chapter 4 by Author56
Author's Notes:

--In my previous chapter I said that Emily had a cheetah print thong and bra.  I have changed that now to white.  I hope you'll see why and agree that it was a good decision.--

“So you think I'm terrible,” Emily bellowed down to Tom. Tom saw her reach into the desk, and pull out something that resembled tape. “So you think I'm evil?” She peeled Tom out of his snotty prison. If it hadn't hurt so bad to be peeled out, Tom would have been grateful for being pulled out. “So you think I'm Fat?” Without effort, and to Tom's confusion, she wrapped the piece of tape around Tom's body. With her other hand, she brought forth the thong. She raised Tom and the piece of tape up to the thong, and taped him to the exact middle of her thong. She wouldn't. Tom stared at Emily dumbstruck and afraid, disbelief washed over him. “So you think I'm ugly?” She laid the thong on the floor, and put both legs in. She slowly started to lift the thong up her legs. “So you think I'm a whore?” Tom still stared at Emily's ass as it got closer. How could anything be this big? He still didn’t understand what was completely going on. As she nestled him into her ass crack, the realization hit him. Oh...My...God...

Emily pulled the thong tightly into her ass, and Tom could no longer here what she was saying. With his arms tied to his sides, he wasn't even able to try to push himself out of Emily's ass. He was completely trapped. It was dark, it was warm, and it stank.

Tom could hear Emily's voice, but could not make out the words through the thin piece of cloth behind him and the giant mounds of muscle and fat to his left and right. She clenched her butt cheeks together as she talked, and every time Tom thought his eyes were going to pop out of his head the pressure was so great.

“You fucking disgusting bitch! I'll kill you! When I'll and big again I'll fucking kill you!” Tom yelled to Emily. He could still hear her talking to herself. Suddenly a great force hit her right butt cheek, and Tom jiggled against her ass crack uncontrollably. Tom had to fight back puking from all the movement. The cheeks continued to shake for a while still, and then suddenly the same force slapped her ass cheek again, but harder. Tom was losing sense of direction. Every movement she made, made Tom feel sicker. Suddenly she was moving, and she started to shake her ass. That was more than Tom could handle, and threw up all over himself. He sensed everything had gotten darker, and in his sick confusion did not understand why. She started walking.

If Tom thought hell was rubbed against Emily's pussy, he realized how wrong he was. With every step Emily walked her ass cheeks rubbed against Tom. Pushing him left, shoving him right. Surrounded by nothing but her ass in the darkness. Thank god she showered just before this. Her ass wasn't sweating, and she hadn't farted yet, but Tom wasn't sure what her plans for the night were. For all I know this bitch will just fucking eat beans and do yoga. Tom suddenly grew disgusted at the thought. Even though it was dark, he knew damn well what was nestled up closely to his face. He gulped, and said a silent prayer, hoping that Emily would realize that he was a fucking human being, and that what she was doing was horrible.

His prayer was answered by the sound of a door opening and closing, and hot air steaming into Tom's face. Her ass cheeks floppily rumbled, producing a low bass sounding sound. Tom wasn't sure what that was. He heard the sound of Emily's laughter, and suddenly he smelt the most vile smelling thing of his life. You have got be fucking kidding me! He realized what it was. Tom tried to shake his head to the left and right, looking for anyway to escape the smell. Even if he had to bury his face into her ass cheeks, it would be worth it. And that's exactly what he did. Hoping to evade the smell in any way possible, he shoved his face into her left ass cheek and started breathing through his mouth. Emily again slapped her left butt cheek. The rattling of fat rippled through her ass and directly into Tom's head. He again lost all sense of direction and felt light headed. He threw up again all over himself. He let his head hang low, and breathed in Emily's fart. There is no point in fighting...I'm trapped...I just...I just have to except that fact... Emily started moving again, quickly and bouncing. Tom thought she might be skipping. Each and every movement made feel closer and closer to passing out. I bet that bitch...I bet that fucking bitch is smiling right now. With that last thought, Tom passed out.Emily's Ass

 *****

Tom slowly and groggily woke up. He wasn't sure where he was. It was dark, very dark. He felt a great amount of pressure on both sides, and felt moisture over his face. He tried to lift his arm to wipe the moisture out of his eyes, but he couldn’t. Why can't I move my arms? He licked his lips. Sweat? Why am I so sweaty? Why is it so fucking hot in here? Where am I. Suddenly his entire world started to shake and move. Two huge masses fought against each other on both sides, rubbing angrily into Tom's chafing skin. Tom wrinkled nose. Oh god...What is that smell? Hot air blew against Tom's sweaty face, followed by the smell. The realization hit Tom like a ton of bricks. Oh...oh god! I'm still in her fucking ass! Tom felt a bead of sweat drop onto his head, directly from down Emily's ass. That means...That means that was her fucking ass sweat on my lips! The thought, along with the smell, along with the movement made Tom want to puke again. However, after dry heaving several times, he was not able to.

He could hear loud music, Emily's ass jiggling with the beat. A dance club...That means she's dancing. Well that explains the sweat. Tom let his head sag, the tip of his forehead resting against Emily's asshole. And that means she was probably drunk. If she trapped me into her ass sober...Tom shuddered...I can't even imagine what the bitch will do to me while she's drunk. Emily farted again, and Tom let his head sag. He was exhausted from trying to fight Emily and her giant ass, and he let the vile smell enter his nostrils. In truth he was getting used to it, and it wasn't as bad as before. He was slowly getting used to the motion, which steadily has been seeming to increase. Nonetheless, Tom passed out again.

 *****

It could have been moments, it could have been hours, Tom didn't know. He woke up still in his fleshy prison, except everything had only gotten worse. Her asshole was reeking constantly, the thong had wedgied up even more, shoving Tom's face against her asshole permanently. All this seemed bearable to Tom, if it wasn't for all the sweating.

Emily must have been doing a lot of dancing that night, because her entire ass felt almost liquid to him. It stung his eyes, clogged in his ears, and forced its way into his nostrils. Tom had to breath threw his mouth. With every breath he sucked in what felt like mouthfuls of her sweat, and had to spit the warm, salty tasting liquid out of his mouth. What if I drown? What if I die in Emily's ass? He started to kick and squirm, trying to find a way out of her massive butt. He could feel her laughing through her ass. Is she laughing at me or something else? Can she even feel me struggle down here? He started to frantically breath as yet another huge bead of sweat splashed against his face. Tom tried to breath through it, but ended up swallowing mouthfuls of sweat, forcing him to cough. Finally rid of the huge bead of sweat, he began bracing in another. Now he was thankful for every breath of foul smelling air he got. Her farting no longer bothered him, as it blew sweat of his face. If only she'd fart more! Tom was surprised by the thought he had just had, but realized he wasn't totally against it. He didn’t care how embarrassing sucking down Emily's ass gas was, he was just happy he could. Happy with each and every breath that he didn't die.

Emily had stopped shaking and dancing, and started walking again. The sweat had lubricated her ass, so each step she did now did not chafe and rub Tom like it had earlier in the night. Once again, another thing Tom never thought he would be grateful for, and here he was. Feeling grateful. Grateful that your now giant ex-girlfriend is only walking with you shoved into her ass, and not dancing ? You might be as pathetic as she says. The thought made Tom feel slightly hopeless.

He heard a door open, then close. To Tom's relief the music had disappeared, and this room was much quieter. He heard another door swing open on its cringes, squeaking loudly. This door then closed, and Tom could hear the sound of the door being locked. Tom realized where he was. She never could drink much without pissing.

Tom's world erupted with light as Emily shoved both her pants and thong down. He saw the sides of the stalls to his left and right, and the giant porcelain toilet right behind him. Tom stared directly up at Emily, seeing the ass that was his prison and her long, sweaty legs slowly shake above him. She quickly plopped her ass down. She giggled loudly, and leaned over, elbows on knees, and smiled a huge, drunken smiled down at Tom. She let go a great huge fart. Thankfully in the toilet and not in my face again.

Emily smirked down at Tom. “So mishter sashy pantsh! Not sho big are now?,” She laughed loudly at her own joke. Tom realized how drunk she was, and immediately knew this was not a good thing. He could hear the sound of her stream starting, blowing against the insides of the toilet. She swayed back and forth slightly as she pissed. She burped loudly, leaned down closer toward Tom, and blew it into his face. It was hardly the worst thing he smelled tonight, so he didn’t even hardly flinch. “Well, c'mon c'mon toyshie! Dontcha knows whatcha gotta say?

Tom was thankfully able to translate her drunken language“Thank you master for burping in my face.”

“Goods boy!” She leaned down closer, doing her best to seem angry. “And aboutsh before,” she asked very loudly. I wonder what the people in the next stall are thinking of this? Tom shook his head. They're probably just as drunk.

“I'm...I'm sorry for being pathetic and saying those lies about you, goddess.” This wasn’t far from the truth, Tom would have given anything to go back and stop himself from blowing up. “And thank you...thank you so much for letting me in your ass crack while you danced.” Was that what she wanted to hear? Please tell me that was what she wanted to hear!

Emily smiled and happily clapped her hands together. She stopped peeing. She leaned down and gave Tom a big kiss on his head, her giant lips completely enveloping his face. “Good boy!” she exclaimed while happily swaying back and forth on her seat. She reached for toilet paper and leaned onto one side, to wipe the piss away. She looked at Tom carefully while doing this. “Did...didsh you puke all overs yourshelf?”

“Ye-yes master, I'm sorry I didn’t mean to!” Please don't be mad, Please don't be mad!

“Ohs little baby, dontcha worry! Mommash here! She leaned forward with the piss soaked piece of toilet paper and rubbed Tom up and down with it. The scent was strong and the paper was a bright yellow, but Tom didn't mind. It was almost refreshing. She started rubbing Tom's face. “Open,” she commanded.

Tom didn't waste a moment to think on it. Tom opened his mouth wide and allowed Emily to wipe the inside of his mouth with her disgusting paper. Tom was surprised at how much he didn't mind. Anything to make her not be mad. Emily beamed down at him.

“So, sho good,” she said while standing up. “Nowsh shlave...yous knows how horsny I get...be a goodsh boy and lick my buttshole. Okay? Okay!” She turned around and flushed the toilet, not waiting to hear Tom's response. She leaned down again and, having to catch herself on the wall so she didn't fall, she grabbed her yoga pants and panties, which were still around her feet. She waved mockingly at Tom, and then ripped the pants, panties, and Tom back up to her ass.

Disheartened to be back in Emily's ass, Tom let his head sag. Again she farted, the disgusting breeze pushing Tom's hair around. Suddenly he heard a door open, and then another, followed by the loud, monotonous dance music. Emily immediately started jumping up and down to the beat, her ass cheeks shoving Tom around inside. Drops of sweat again started flowing onto Tom, but he was beyond caring. It never felt like she had stopped moving, her ass pounding away on Tom like a hammer. He leaned forward, and began licking her sweaty asshole. Each time his little tongue touched her huge anus, He could feel her body tremble. She was obviously enjoy this.

 *****

  As far as things went, Tom was happy to be licking her asshole. It was disgusting and humiliating, but at least he had something to pass the time. 947....lick...948....lick...949....lick. She had stopped dancing awhile ago, and the sweating had seemed to stop. Thank god. Her entire ass was still wet, and smelled of sweat, but at least the torrent of sweat drops were no longer drenching his face. She had been standing still for a while now, slowly revolving her ass in pleasure to Tom's licks. 956...lick...957...lick...958... She began walking now, and suddenly Tom heard a sound of a door opening, and the loud music stopped. Oh great, she's got to piss again. But a second door wasn’t opened right away. He could hear Emily's voice and another persons, but he wasn't sure whose. Suddenly a door opened, and Emily sat down. Tom could hear the engine of the car turn on.

Tom wasn't sure if this was the first time she sat down with him inside her or not. He had, after all, been passed out for a while. And who knows how long. For the first time tonight he was thankful for being inside Emily's ass crack. Had she, instead of taping him to her thong, taped him to her ass cheek, he surely would have been crushed. He felt crushed the way it was, her asshole's wrinkled skin pushing down on Tom's face. He felt her butt wiggle impatiently. Oh! That's right! Lick...Wait...what number was I at? I guess...I guess I’ll just start over again...1...lick...2...lick...3...

Emily must have been driving the car, because he felt the muscles in her right ass cheek keep moving as she, in Tom's opinion, kept pressing on the accelerator and brake. She really shouldn't be driving this drunk...lick...12...lick...13...lick...14...Tom could still hear Emily talking and laughing with someone, but he wasn't sure who.

It didn't seem long until the car was stopped. But then, anything would seem to be bearable compared to the sweat drenched dancing prison he had found himself in before. Emily jumped out of the car, and ran. She stopped and pulled out what sounded like keys. She quietly laughed and talked with whoever she was with. Tom felt pressure from behind him, and stopped licking. He could hear Emily moan and feel her shudder with pleasure. Oh god...Is someone grabbing her ass? Did she pick up a guy! Is this another punishment! Tom started licking her asshole as fast as he could to please her. Anything so he wouldn’t have to endure whatever she...and possibly he...had in store for him. I'll be a good boy! He pressed his face against her asshole. He licked up and down, left and right. No longer keeping track. He felt whoever was squeezing her ass was now rubbing it in circles, shoving Tom around in circles to.

Suddenly he heard a door open, and Emily walked him. He heard the a voice walk in behind Emily, and she giggled loudly. She started to run, and Tom sensed that they were going upstairs. Oh god no...not the bedroom.

He heard a door open and close, followed by more laughter. Tom felt the pressure through Emily's ass again, as whoever was with her grabbed and rubbed at her ass. Tom was still furiously licking away at her anus, hoping to score any points he possibly could before these two got to fucking. Suddenly the hands let go, and Emily was walking quickly. He heard a door open and close, and suddenly Tom was again hit by a very bright light. Emily kicked off the pants and panties while Tom adjusted to the light. He looked around, and realized he was in his bathroom. He glanced up at Emily who was angrily trying to rip her bra off. Unable to get it, she just pulled it over her head. She took a long look in the mirrior, and then turned toward Tom.

Tom wasn't sure if he had ever seen Emily this drunk. She rubbed at her eyes with the palm of her hand, smearing her makeup everywhere. She couldn't stand up strait, and to place her other hand on the counter for balance. Still though, she was beautiful. Even being trapped in her ass for the past couple hours couldn't change that fact. Tom gulped. Only I wont be the one fucking her tonight. He glanced at the door to the bathroom and shifted his weight nervously, not know what waited outside for him.

Emily leaned down, and unstrapped the piece of tape that was joining him and the thong. She held him in her closed fist, and brought him up to her face. She held him at his waist, exposing the top half of his body. She smiled a huge smile towards him.

“Guesh What!”

“What goddess?” Tom prepared for the worst. Emily leaned her neck forward, and shoved as much of Tom into his mouth that was showing from her closed fist. She shoved him in, and out, in and out. At last she finally pulled him out, he was drenched with spit. A small line of drool still connected Tom to Emily's lip. Emily laughed hysterically.

“Had to lube youss up.” She leaned in closely toward Tom. “Do yous know why,” she whispered.

Tom took a big gulp. Here it comes... “Why my beautiful master?” Make her happy. Please make happy

“Becaush! I picked shomeone ups at the bar,” she laughed out loud. “And you're goings to help me fuck her!”

End Notes:

--Lessbian scene coming up.  What kind of girl do you want to see Emily (And Tom) have sex with? Leave a review and let me know!--

Chapter 5 by Author56

“Going...going to fuck her?” Immediate relief flowed over Tom. At least I wont end up wrapped around some guy's cock.


“Oh yesh! She'sh a cute littsle thing,” Emily replied.


Well maybe this wont be do bad. “But...but master...how..how am I going to fuck her if I'm...if I'm small.” Tom was sure that this was another of Emily's traps, yet the idea of a threesome still turned him on.


“Like this, shilly!” Emily tossed Tom into her mouth. She sloshed him around for a bit, playing with him with her tounge. Emily laughed. “Tomsy! You tastes to good!” There has never been a sentence that scared Tom more than this one just did. He did not go through all of this to be swallowed whole and to be shit out by this bitch. He held onto her tongue as hard as he could, bear style. Emily closed her mouth and started to play with the spit inside her mouth, which, even though Tom tried to hold on as hard as he could, threw Tom around with it. She pushed the top of him out of her mouth, and held onto his waste bye her teeth. Suddenly the tip of her tounge pushed into the center of Tom's legs. She started softly tounging Tom's crotch. Oh my fucking hell that feels good. Tom could feel his cock growing each time she shifted her warm, wet tongue against his cock. Tom moaned with pleasure.


Suddenly Emily stopped. Of course she fucking did. She grabbed Tom by his torso, flipped him around, and shoved him back into her mouth, so his back was on her tongue and his feet were closer to the throat. She produced a piece of floss and, after playfully flossing her front teeth, tied Tom down tightly to her tongue. Tom did not even bother trying to fight at this point; he was physically and mentally exhausted from his experiences before. Just let it happen...maybe you'll luck out and she'll pass out. So Tom closed his eyes and rested his sore body on Emily's soft, slimy tongue. Emily pulled it tight, and looked into the mirror. She stuck her tongue out and, noticing that Tom did not slip off, smiled. “Hurhect,” She happily explained with her tongue out. Her drunk talk was hard to understand, but her talking with her tongue out was damn near impossible to translate. Tom looked up at the mirror too, and saw how small he looked in this giants mouth. The thought almost depressed him, but at this point he was far beyond caring. Emily closed her mouth with a loud bite noise which hurt Tom's ears. The world yet again was filled with darkness, and drool slowly fell on him from the roof of her mouth.


Emily smiled and stuck her tongue out playfully when she walked out of the bathroom, just to make sure Tom was getting a good view of the woman she brought home. Even though the entire world was upside down to Tom, he still got a good look at her. Emily hadn't lied, she was cute. She seemed skinny with brunette hair. Her boobs were not quite as big as Emily's, but even sitting down Tom could tell that she had a nice, big ass. She was naked from the waist up, with only a tight pair of panties covering her bottom. Emily pulled her tongue back in, content in giving Tom his brief look.


“Shynia, lay back.” Emily commanded. The girl happily did. So her name is Shynia. Emily crawled onto the bed, crawling right on top of her. They immediately started making out.


Tom was being slammed into Shynia's tongue as Emily shoved it into her mouth. The two moaned as they kissed each other. Their breaths reeked of alcohol, the smell giving Tom a small high. If Tom wasn't wet before he went into Shynia's mouth, he was wet now. Both of their spit combined on him, threatening to block off all possible breathing. A giant glob fell onto Tom's head, forcing him to close his eyes and hold his breath. Tom tried to wiggle his arms free from Emily's knot so he could cover and wipe his face, but it was no use. Luckily, Shynia's tongue rubbed up against him, wiping of the spit.


Emily backed off, slowly kissing down. Suddenly her mouth opened again, and she held her tounge out for just a second; once again just long enough to give Tom a look at what she was seeing. Her tounge hovered above Shynia's erect nipple. Emily moved her head closer and playfully started licking her tit. She licked it up and down, Tom being pressed into Shynia the entire time. She sucked on her breast, flooding Emily's mouth with Shynia's boobs. Tom happily started kissing her nipple. Well this isn't so bad!


Almost like Emily heard Tom's thought, she slowly started going down again, dragging the tip of her tongue down Shynia's soft skin. Emily stopped against Shynia's belly button, playfully sticking her tongue in and out. Flatter and more tone than Emily's stomach. After just a few more moments, she started going down again. This is about to get fucking disgusting.


“Wait,” Shynia said quietly. Well surprise, surprise. Her voice was soft and friendly. Emily looked up, plainly very annoyed.


“What?” Emily angrily replied.


“It's just...I don't know If I want to do this. I've never...I've never been with another...woman.” Emily quickly sat up, and placed her hands on her hips.


“I'm going to fuck you whether you want me to or not,” Emily angrily replied. Being told no must have sobered her up. She smiled a sinister grin, while Shynia did her best to avoid eye contact. She very clearly did not feel comfortable with this entire thing now that she started sobering up. “Now be a good little girl and let me get to work.” She winked at Shynia, and started to lower her head.


“Well...there's just one thing...” Don't make her mad! Please! Just let her tongue fuck you and get it over with!


“This better be fucking good,” Emily cranked her head up to look Shynia in the eye while she said.


“Well...There...It's sort of...” Shynia took a deep breath. “I'm a squirter.” Oh my fucking god. Emily laughed out loud to herself, and stuck her tounge out.


“It just do happens that I love it when a girl squirts into my mouth!” She stuck her tongue out and pointed at Tom, however it was much to dark and he was much to small for Shynia to see him. “Wight where,” she said with her tongue still out. Oh my god! Come fucking on! Tom saw Shynia flash a quick smile.


“Okay,” she bashfully said. Emily did not waist a moment. She dropped down and started licking Shynia's clit up and down, and side to side, rubbing Tom against her vagina the whole time. Oh god...this reeks! Tom quickly found that if a sweaty asshole was bad, but a vagina smelling of stale sweat? Unbearable! Emily started sucking, and Tom found himself completely enveloped in this strangers pussy. Two giant lips surrounded him. Tom could hear Shynia moaning. All of a sudden Emily stopped sucking.


Emily shoved her tongue deep into Shynia's cunt, while Tom rubbed against the ceiling of Shynia's vagina. Drops of Shynia's cum filled Emily's mouth, covering Tom's entire body. This is already more than when I made Emily cum!


Emily pulled her tongue out and started horizontally licking Shynia's vagina. Tom could hear Shynia again, and she was screaming with pleasure.


“Oh god...oh god...oh god! I'm going to cum! Oh my god, I'm going to cum!” Emily lowered her tongue down so that Tom's face was right at the entrance of her vagina. Oh my god. Suddenly cum shot out, drenching Tom from head to toe. He shook his head, and opened his mouth so he could get a breath. Cum shot out again, hitting Tom and filling his mouth, causing Tom to gag. Shynia's screaming stopped, and so did the cum. Emily licked at all the cum she could, making sure Tom was always landing in the middle of the drops. “That was...incredible!” Tom could hear the happiness in Shynia's voice. Emily didn’t even look up to respond, her only focus was to drop Tom into as many puddle of cum she could. “So...so do I do you now?”


Emily didn’t even look up. “No need,” she replied very matter-of-factually. Emily grabbed Shynia by the hips, and forcefully flipped her over onto her belly. She again stuck her tongue out, letting Tom see Shynia's ass. Emily was face to face with this her ass. Even though Tom knew where this was going, he still had to admire her ass. Emily's wasn't big, but it was fit. But Shynia's ass, wow. Shynia's ass was big and round, as sexy an ass as Tom had ever seen. This girl could be a model.


“What are you –” Emily cut Shynia off when she shoved her tongue up and down Shynia's ass. She did this several times, and Tom could feel Shynia's ass clench. “Stop! That tickles!”


But Emily did not stop. Slowly Shynia's ass unclenched, and Emily rubbed Tom and her tongue deep into Shynia's ass. Emily let her tongue slide slowly up her ass crack, each time starting at Shynia's taint. Of course she wont lick with the back of her tounge, only with the front. After about a minute she pulled up, and laid the tip of her tongue down on the small of Shynias back. Emily followed Shynia's spine all the way up her back, never once letting her tounge leave her soft skin. Emily reached the the nape of her neck, and slowly started sucking on Shynia's neck. Shynia turned over and smiled over up at Emily. Emily closed her mouth and smiled back at her.


“Wow...you sure know how to use that tongue of yours. Are you sure...sure I don’t have to do anything for you,” Shynia asked, clearly uncomfortably. Emily grinned at that question.


“Do you still have that can that you spit all that nasty chew in to?”


“Yes...it's right here,” Shynia pointed over toward the nightstand. What is she doing?


“Okay” Emily opened her mouth, and quickly pulled Tom and the knot off of her tongue. She leaned over and dropped Tom into the can filled with tobacco spit. Tom screamed the entire fall, mouth filling with the nasty spit when he landed. His body automatically swallowed a mouthful, leaving Tom disgusted. Tom immediately tried to stand up and started dry heaving. He had to be careful because with his dry heaving, however, because the can was already filled up to his chin with Shynia's spit. He didn't want accidentally lower his head beneath the spit and drink any more.


“That was just a piece of old gum,” Emily lied.


“Uh...okay. Do you...do you mind if I chew? It helps me relax.”


Emily smiled as she rolled off of Shynia. “Nothing would make me happier,” She replied as she thought of Tom spending all night at the bottom of Shynia's spitter. She laid her head down next to Shynia, and immediately passed out.

End Notes:

Please continue to leave me reviews.  What did you like?  What did you not like?  Expect my next chapter to be out early next week. 

Chapter 6 by Author56
Author's Notes:

It's been a very long time since I have updated.  I want to work on some new stories, but I want to finish this one first. 

Tom struggled to keep his head above Shynia’s thick, dark, black spit.  The strong smell of wintergreen filled his aluminum prison.  Tom felt an upward motion, and Shynia’s lips covered the opening of the can. “Help!  Look Dow..” Shynia spit into the can, filling Tom’s mouth.  Completely overwhelmed with disgust, Tom vomited in the can.  Time was lost to Tom, and he spent what felt like hours backfloating, constantly being drenched by more spit.  Eventually Tom felt the can be set down, and thankfully he was not bothered again for the rest of the night.

*****

Tom was violently woken up when his prison flipped upside down.  The dark sludge oozed slowly past him, every drop brushing against him while can emptied.  The can was suddenly shaken, and Tom felt himself fall out of the can.  Tom found himself in a white porcelain sink.  The light was blinding.

“Oh…my fucking head…” Tom looked around, trying to get a sense of what was happening around him.

“Holy fuck you look gross.”  Emily gave out a small laugh.  “I really fucked you up last night.  A little too much it looks like.  Now, ask me to clean you.”  Emily gave a playful smirk.  “And make sure you ask correctly.”

When will this hell end.  “Master, can you please wash me?” Tom tried to sound as sincere as he could.

“Well of course I can,” Emily replied back mockingly.  “But will I.”

Now she’s a fucking grammar Nazi?  “Master, will you please wash me.”

“Yes, because I’m a nice goddess, I will,” Emily replied.  Suddenly Emily’s hand wrapped completely around Tom, leaving only his head exposed.  She turned on the hot water, and waited for almost 30 seconds.  Emily shoved Tom into the steaming hot water.  Immediately Tom burst out screaming. 

“AHHHH” cried Tom.  Emily did not take tom out of the water.  Tom struggled against Emily’s hand, but her grip only tightened more.  SHE’S BOILING ME!  Just as suddenly as Emily had shoved him in, Emily removed her hand.

“Oh, a little hot.  I think I hurt my hand a bit.  How was it for you,” Emily asked, flashing her mischievous eyes. 

“OF COURSE IT WAS HOT YOU DUMB CUNT” Enough is enough.  Emily’s face turned to stone.  “I AM DONE PLAYING THIS GAME.  KILL ME.  I TRULY DON’T GIVE A FLYING FUCK.  Death must be better than this.  “I’M DONE BEING YOUR TOY.  I’M DONE BEING YOUR SLAVE.  JUST END IT.”  Emily just stared.

Slowly Emily lifted Tom up to her mouth.  Harsh morning breath mixed with stale alcohol filled Tom’s nostrils.  “No, you are wrong,” Emily whispered.  “You will never be done being my toy.  You will always be my slave, until you die.”  Emily started walking out of the bathroom.  “I’ve been good to you.  Better than a little fucker like you deserves.”  Emily walked into her bedroom.  She was wearing a loose t-shirt and a blue thong that slightly showed from underneath her t-shirt.  Emily walked to her dresser, and grabbed a pair of gray knee high socks from her dresser.  “But if you want to die, I will kill you.  I will wipe your miserable existence from this earth.”  Emily sat down on the bed.  “Do you see these socks?”  Tom did not reply, he only stared back defiantly.  I will NOT let her scare me into being her bitch anymore.  “Answer me slave!”  Emily violently tightened her grip, squeezing the air out of Tom.  Tom tried to resist answering, but he felt himself growing dizzy as the air escaped him

“Yes…” Tom managed to gasp, wishing for a breath.  

“NO!”  Spit flew wildly out of Emily’s unwashed mouth.  “ABSOLUTELY NOT YOU FUCKING WORM!”  Emily took a breath, and composed herself slightly.  Very coolly, without any emotion, Emily whispered, “You are my slave until your death, which is coming.  I promise you.”  She’s lying.  “Well this sock, this left sock, this will be your tomb.  I am going to drop you inside this sock, and you will die.”  Emily did not laugh no more.  She no longer smiled.  She…She doesn’t seem like she’s pretending.  “You may drown in my sweat.  You might be crushed into a fine dust.  Hopefully, you’ll starve and it will be long and painful.”  Emily lifted him over the opening of the sock.

She must be kidding…I don’t really want to die.  Maybe I should try to play this game a bit longer.  Until I can escape or something.  “Ma…Master I’m…”

“Nope,” Emily casually said as she dropped Tom into his cotton tomb.

  

 

End Notes:

The next chapter will be the last chapter.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4721