- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Mainly a background, story chapter.  I hope you enjoy it, but if you are just looking to jump strait to action chapter 2 (When it is released) will be more what you are looking for.

“You know what? Fuck you!”

 

“You don't mean that!”

 

“The hell I don't,” Tom shouted. “You're a controlling, manipulative bitch.” Thing were not going well in Tom's relationship. He had been dating his girlfriend, Emily, for almost 10 months now. Things started off well, but as time moved on Tom noticed subtle changes in Emily's personality. Gone were the days when Emily was a happy, innocent, easygoing loving girlfriend. Instead now, Emily controlled everything in Tom's life. Who is friends could be, who he could talk to, where and when he could do anything. He was surprised she didn’t follow him into the bathroom to tell him he was shitting wrong. “I'm tired of being a Fucking rug that you just wipe your feet over every day and night. I'm leaving!”

 

“You don't mean that,” Emily cried back. A bolt of lightning from outside illuminated the evening night. “Besides, I'm the best you'll ever get! You're to god damn lazy, to fucking stupid, to..to...just to fucking pathetic to ever get another girl like me!”

 

“Why the hell would I want another like you?” Tom started heading for the door. A crack of thunder was heard through the whole house.

 

“You'll be back, you little bitch. You'll be back, crawling on your knees, just begging for another chance to be with me.”

 

Tom placed his hand on the door knob. “Now listen here you fuc-.” The door exploded as lightning struck the other side of the door. Tom flew across the room, past Emily, past the entire living room, and landed in the kitchen. The his eyes fluttered, and suddenly the world went dark.

 

 *****

 

Where...where am I. Tom tried to stand up, immediately regretting the decision as pain flowed through his entire body. What the fuck happened to me? Why is it so cold? Tom brought his arms back into his body and started hugging his knees. He noticed immediately he was, for some reason, not wearing clothes. He lifted his hands up to his face and blew into them, hoping to warm them up. It helped, but not very.

 

Tom struggled to his feet. Every step felt a mile, but he had to figure out where he was. The ground was hard and smooth. After walking what Tom though was about 5 feet, he ran into wall. Like the ground, the wall was completely smooth. It curved, and Tom put his left hand onto the wall and followed it, hoping to find a way out of this crazy, cold maze. Eventually, Tom realized it was hopeless. The cold, dark prison was a perfect circle all the way around. No doors Tom could find, no escape. He sat down next to the wall and began hugging his knees again, praying for warmth. The thought of dying entered his mind, and as a result he started to sob. The tears froze to his face, causing an uncomfortable pressure on his cheeks. He sat there naked, cold, and crying from what felt like hours.

 

Suddenly a bright light filled the sky. Tom shielded his face from the intense light, and then slowly, ever so slowly, brought his hands down.

 

“Well hello there little fucker,” a voice boomed down at him. Tom couldn’t believe what he was seeing. Everything looked so life like, so real, and yet it didn’t. Everything seemed to be blown up out of proportion. A gallon of ice cream the size of a building was to his left. A frozen burrito the size of a car was on his right. Tom looked around at his prison, and realized it was just an empty mason jar missing its lid.

 

“Wha..where am I? What happened?”

 

“Why you're home sweetie, with your loving, caring, ex-girlfriend,” Emily replied while stressing the ex. “When you grabbed the doorknob lightning struck it. You flew out of the room and it to the kitchen...then you started...well...to shrink. I was worried I'd lose you, so I put you in this jar and stuck it in the freezer.”

 

“Wait...I started...To...to shrink?!”

 

“Oh yes sweetie. First slowly, then quickly. I thought you'd shrink away to nothing. But that would have be no fun. ” Emily smiled an evil smile towards Tom

 

“What...what do you mean fun?”

 

Emily grabbed the mason jar and peered down at him. “I mean it like this, sweetie. You simply don't matter anymore.” She took a pause to look at Tom's puzzled face. “Your life...is mine. You're my toy, my plaything, my pet....my slave.” Another pause, and she smiled even larger as the expression of shock ran across his face. “You think I was controlling before? You are literally my bitch now. I could eat you and shit you out, and nobody would ever know. I could tie you to my finger and then shove it so far up my twat you'd drown. I could use you as an insole, only feeding you toe jam and sweat for the rest of your miserable fucking life. I could sit on you, and suffocate you under the fat of my ass.” She took a deep breath, and smiled a very satisfied grin. “Ah...but the possibilities are endless.”

 

This is a dream right. This has got to be. I finally grow the courage to stick up for myself to this bitch, and now I find myself shrunken the size of two inches. Worst of all with her? “You'll...you'll never get away with this,” Tom managed to squeak out, not sounding as confident as he hoped.

 

“Oh sweetie, hunny, but I will. No one will think to look for you in my ass cheeks. No one will think to look for you in the trash. No one will check my socks for you. You're mine.” Tom knew she was right, that everything was on her side. She smiled again, wider than ever as the thought sunk in to him. “Now, at first you might not want to play with me. But trust me, act like the good little doll you are and everything will work out fine. Remember toy, I don't want to kill you. I want you to lead a long, not-so-happy life with me. Hell, you might even start to get used to it.”

 

Tom sat in stunned silence. How could this be happening. Everything he worked for, gone. His dreams crushed by this girl he used to love. He wasn't sure what was in store for him, but he knew it would probably be worse than he could possibly imagine.

 

“Now little guy, first thing first hm? You must be cold.” Tom realized he was shivering and parts of his skin were a odd shape of blue. The tears were still frozen to his cheeks. He meekly nodded up to her.

 

“Aww, poor little fella. Do you want nice 'ol Emily to get you someplace warm.” He again meekly nodded.

 

“Well you gotta ask..and make sure you ask nicely, or I’ll stick you back into that big bad freezer.” She pretended to shiver.

 

Tom didn't know what was pissing him off more. The situation he was in, or the way she was acting like it was all a big, dumb game. But he knew one thing. He knew to go back into the freezer was to die. He had to swallow his pride and survive, in the hopes that he might get back to normal size. “Fine...Emily, can you,”

 

“No maggot,” Emily screamed. She made a loud noise with her throat, and spit a steaming was of spit directly into the mason jar, directly onto Tom. As disgusted and afraid he was, he was in the least happy the spit was warm. “People call me Emily. You are not people. You are my property. You will call me master,” She stood there for a moment with a look of genuine thought on her face. “Or goddess. Either will do.”

 

Fuck you, Fuck you Fuck you. “Okay...Goddess,” Emily smiled. Tom decided to call her this, as it felt less demeaning. “Can you please take me someplace warm.”

 

Emily's grin again widened, and she pulled the mason jar out of the freezer. She lowered it down to her crotch. She was wearing a pair of pink sweatpants, that on any other day Tom loved because how tightly they hugged her ass. With her left hand she pulled the from of her sweats and panties underneath open, revealing her perfect looking, shaved vagina. With her right he lowered and tilted the jar down so the top of the jar on the tip of her sweats were touching. “Crawl bitch...crawl into your new home,” Emily said slowly and seductively. “Or I could always put you back into the freezer.”

 

What could Tom do? He wanted to live, and he knew the road to living was going to have to go through her panties. He took one last breath, and started crawling toward the end of the lid. He got to the end, where one more crawl forward would rid him of his frozen prison but bring him into another prison. He briefly considered turning, saving his dignity. Letting the cold take him, but Emily started tilting the jar upwards, causing him to tumble onto the cloth of her panties. Emily quickly let go of her panties and sweats, letting the elastic from the sweats snap Tom into his new home. Tom wiggled slightly, and when he open his eyes he found himself tight against Emily now massive vagina. He was caught with his arms and legs out, spread eagle like.

 

Emily placed the jar back into the freezer and shut the door. She padded her crouch, and released moans of excitement as she felt Tom wiggle around her vagina. “I hope you're ready for your new life, my favorite toy.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please, please give me good constructive criticism.  It's the only way we as authors can get better at our craft.