Unnoticed by UnawareFan
Summary:

They will never be seen again.

I'm new to this so bare with me. This does include both Female and Male because sorry in the real world you wouldn't have just hot sexy girls, lets face it haha.


Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Butt, Mature (40-49), Crush, Feet, Giant, Insertion, Mouth Play, Unaware, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, M/f, M/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 6377 Read: 92463 Published: January 18 2015 Updated: April 22 2015

1. The Party Begins by UnawareFan

2. Unknown Passenger by UnawareFan

3. I call Fives by UnawareFan

4. A Giant Perspective by UnawareFan

5. Sweet Aroma by UnawareFan

6. Crunchy by UnawareFan

The Party Begins by UnawareFan

Tim and his daughters boyfriend, soon to be husband, Chris were in the basement working on a new device that would help with the ditribution of resources. Imagine being able to hold the amount of goods a shipping container can carry in the palm of your hands, and once it reached its destination grow it back to the desired size. It would save on natural gas and emisions that are polluted into the atosphere. You could ship an entire cities resources in a box.

Tim (50) was a scientist who went straight to work after graduating from Yale. Companies were very interested in his theories and developments. He met his wife Jessica (49) at college. She was a swimmer for the school. She stood about 5'9'' while Tim was 5'10''. They fell in love and had five children. Lindsey (28), Chirs' (28) soon to be wife who took after her mother as a swimmer, stood about 5'8''. Catherine and Jessi who were both into fitness and personal training, not ripped but well toned. Both stood about 5'6''. Catherine was a year older at (23) while Jessi was turning (22). Emma, (16), was in High School and was an avid soccer player. Very well fit and stood about 5'4''. Cody was the youngest at (13). A seventh grader who was showing potential in the field of science like his father. Cody stood at 5'4''.

Chris was in love with Lindsey and she loved him. He fell in love with her when they had begun to talk. They met in the gym, she fell for his brains, much as her mother did with her father, and he couldn't take his eyes off of her. 

As Tim and Chris were working away at the machine in the basement, the other family members were upstairs getting ready to celebrates Jessi's 22 birthday. Cody was up in his room on his computer, Emma was watching TV and everyone else was setting up for the party. 

About an hour later their neighbors began to arrive. 

Guests: Molly and Dave, Brad and Katie, Kevin and Terry, Shane and Cali, Eden and John.

As the guests were settling in on the couches and enjoying the snacks, Jessica called all of the family members to meet in the front yard for a photo. Cody came down and follwed Emma outside. Lindsey, Catherine and Jessi all stepped out as well. Jessica walked down in the basement.

"Tom, Chris, we're doing a photo outside now hurry up." Jessica said.

Jessica walked back up and exited the front door.

"Alright I'm done for now Tim, we can continue later." said Chris.

"Go ahead I'll be right up." repsonded Tim.

Chris exited the basement and began heading to the front door. He noticed all the guests and was reaching for the door knob when he heard a small crash in the basement. He turned around and saw a flash, as quick as a lightning strike. 

A few seconds later Chris regained consciousness and the ringing in his ear left. The first thing he noticed was it was very quiet. No more noises or talking from the party guests. Then he opened his eyes. He saw a vast brown plain in front of him. He wasn't an idiot, but it took him a second to realize it was the hardwood floor. Chris began to seemingly choke on the air he was breathing in disbelief. He looked at the crack between the panneling on the floor and guessed he must be about 1/8th of an inch. 

Tim was in the same state of dibelief as Chris. He stood before the now gigantic malfunctioned and destroyed machine that looks like nothing more than a pile of debris. 

Outside the family heard nor saw anything. They looked just past their mailbox and noticed a few friends walking over to also celebrate. 

Other guests: Catherine and Jessi's friends.

Hannah, Devan, Katelyn, Charlie, and Jeff

"Hey!" Jessi exclaimed. "I can't believe you guys made it!"

"Let's just do this later mom." said Emma

"Alright, fine we can do it later; let's get inside." An upset Jessica said.

With that everyone, inculding the new guests, statred to make way to the front door and rejoin the party.

Chris was overtaken by fear as he heard slow, thunderous booms coming from behind him. And slow but somewhat loud voices. He turned and saw he was still by the front door, he forgot they all went outside. Sound and time seemed to stop as he heard the knob of the door begin to turn. 

It creeked open.

 

Unknown Passenger by UnawareFan

The front door opened and Chris was in shock at the sight that now presented itself. Jessica stepped in and a confused look crossed her face. She noticed all the guests were gone.

“Hmmm, that’s weird. Where did all of them go?” Jessica’s voice slowly echoed.

Chris was standing a couple feet from where she stood. Jessica’s foot rose to step to the side and fear ran through Chris’ body as her high heel passed over his head and came down next to him. A deafening noise arose as the others began to enter. Their thunderous steps were almost too much for him to bear.

He saw Catherine wearing a jean skirt. Her beautiful shapely legs stretched up where he saw them disappear under her skirt where the connected behind bright blue panties. Jessi stood next to her in a black wavy skirt that accented her tan skin. Only he noticed she wasn’t wearing anything under it. His mouth dropped as he had a clean line of sight to her womanhood. His gaze moved to Emma who was wearing tight yoga shorts that showed off her athletic soccer build. Jessica, who was to his left, was wearing tight jeans and high heels to show off her curvaceous figure, despite her age. Hannah, Devan and Katelyn entered and stood to the right, they were wearing bright sun dresses and flip flops. He noticed Devan also wasn’t wearing any underwear. Charlie and Jeff stood behind them, both wearing shorts and a t-shirt.

Then Chris saw Lindsey enter. The love of his life stood before him in a fashion he never imagined seeing her. Even at this size she’s still perfect to him. His gaze followed from her feet, up her long toned legs, disappearing under her tight black skirt to her white laced panties and beyond to her magnificent face. He noticed with each step she and the others took, he could see their thighs slowly ripple, showing the amount of power and weight they carry now.

“That is odd, where could they have gone?” Lindsey voice responded.

Her voice echoed soothingly to his ears. Quickly Chris snapped out of his trance and realized he needed to do something. He began to cry and scream and jump up and down to get their attention. They couldn’t hear him as they loomed over unbeknownst that he was right under their noses a few inches from where they stood.

He started to run towards Lindsey, determined.

“I have to get her attention. Hit her, bite her or somehow climb her. They need to see me.”

As he ran towards Lindsey, Chris didn’t account for one person, Cody. He walked around the others. Chris wasn’t paying attention as Cody’s voice echoed overhead.

“I’m going to go take a shower; I’ll be back down in a little bit.”

“OK doesn’t look like much will be happening now.” Jessica responded.

Chris’ view went white as Cody’s sock covered foot landed just in front of him. A hurricane force gust of wind swept Chris up, sprawling into the air and crashing back down on something soft. He first noticed his arm was entangled in the fibers of the sock. He craned his head up and saw tan flesh that stretched into black gym shorts and a pair of red boxers. Further up he saw the underside of Cody’s 13 year old face.  He thrashed to break free of the fibers but to no avail.

As Cody retreated up the stairs, with his unknown passenger, Chris could only watch as Jessica slowly closed the front door and Lindsey and the others started off towards the living room. After reaching the top of the stairs and the others were out of sight, Chris looked forward and saw Cody’s room approaching fast. He could only compare being on a foot to being on jumbo jet that would quickly start and stop. Frequently.

Chris heard Cody’s door close behind him and the now giant teenage boy sigh.

“Alright.” Chris said to himself. “All I have to do is survive whatever Cody does, find a way back down to the others, get their attention, Lindsey’s more specifically, and reverse this somehow. Then kill Tim.” 

 

I call Fives by UnawareFan

 

While Chris was struggling with his situation and Tim was left in the basement, the others were now realizing the gravity of the situation ahead of them.

Jessica walked back into the kitchen while the others walked into, the now seemingly empty living room, to get comfortable. Eden and John had been relaxing on the couch waiting for the party to begin when all of the sudden there was a flash of light and they woke up to an immensely different surrounding than they remembered with slow echoing thunders and voices.

John awoke frantically, looking around and realizing what was happening. He searched and called for his wife, Eden but didn’t get an answer. What he didn’t know was that she was on the other cushion searching for him.

Kevin, Shane, Terry and Cali were all standing around the coffee table chatting away when it happened. They awoke to the same thundering noises as the others but found themselves on the ground around a familiar table, but in a different way than before. And now they were hundreds of feet away from each other on a vast dark brown hardwood floor.

Brad and Katie were sitting in the same chair as one another. Brad was seated and Katie in his lap. They quickly found each other after the incident and were trying to find a way to get the attention of the now approaching giantesses and giants who had no idea they were still there.

Jessi, Catherine and Jeff approached the couch to sit down. Eden turned to see Jessi’s legs turn in front of her as she looked up and saw that not only was she not wearing anything under her skirt but that she was about to sit down on top of her. Eden began to run for the front of the cushion as Jessi unknowingly descended her ass onto the cushion that was already occupied. Eden ran and looked up to see Jessi’s legs so she could aim to stay between them and not get crushed. Then she felt the full weight of Jessi impact behind her.

Eden tumbled backwards along the smooth skin of Jessi’s inner left thigh. In mid tumble she turned to face what would soon stop her from falling. She saw Jessi’s vagina approaching fast and made contact stopping her from her endless tumble. Pressed against her folds for support she’d try to make her way back up but the crater from Jessi was too deep and she would fall back into her. Eden turned to the outside to see past the two legs the now ascend to the edge of the cushion and keep her face from pressing up against her vagina. Even though Eden was a girl and knew how sensitive this area is, she had no idea the small effect she was having on Jessi.

Jessi was feeling a slight tingle between her legs and was trying to ignore it. In order to make the sensation go away she simply decided to cross her legs; unaware of the consequences for one party goer.

Eden was thinking of a way to get out or make herself known but was unwillingly doing so in the wrong way. She saw Jessi’s right thigh begin to slowly move upwards and left. Her eyes widened and she began to scream as she knew what was happening. She began to flail and try to escape but wasn’t succeeding. The light was beginning to be blotted out by Jessi’s thigh. Eden felt pressure begin to build around her so she started moving backwards. The light was gone and her screams were no more as she was pressed back into the depths of Jessi’s womanhood by the simple act of crossing her legs.

John had no idea the peril that his wife was going through as he himself had to move quickly. He saw Catherine’s titanic legs before him as he looked up seeing her perfectly plump ass and blue panties; he made a run for the edge as well. Looking up and seeing Catherine’s legs begin to quiver and give way for her weight to sit down. It was slow motion to him. So slow it was taunting. He weaved to get between her legs and stay but he began his run further back on the cushion.

Her panties began to stretch and the curve of her ass straightened out. He gazed up and could see the outline of her vagina through her underwear. He started to scream and cry in panic, knowing that he wouldn’t make it from the simple actions of a beautiful woman sitting down on the couch. The sky above him darkened from her shadow. In mid stride he felt the warmth of her thick flesh make contact on his head. He fell to the ground and rolled over and stared at his impending doom crash on him. Her skin made contact on his face and in an instant his screams were cut off and he was no more than a microscopic red stain on her ass.

 

 

 

A Giant Perspective by UnawareFan

Brad and Katie could only watch in fear as the now titan boy Charlie approached the chair to sit. They were close to the edge of the cushion already as saw the boy’s body turn around and begin to descend upon them. They stood between his legs as his shorts stretched and his crotch slowly passed over their heads.

Charlie landed in the seat with immense force, causing the unsuspecting couple to bounce higher that they’d been before. They both screamed and tried to hold onto each other but it was no use. Their hands slipped losing grip from one another. Katie fell back down to the cushion and began to tumble backwards into the sinking cushion towards Charlie’s crotch. Brad flew higher than Katie, his screams were too small for the giant to hear. He saw were his body was projected to land.

Brad watched as the top of the giants head began to move quickly towards him. He landed with a soft thud in a new terrain. Brad stood, trying to come to the sense that he survived flying dozens of stories through the air, only to land on the giants head. He saw light through the boys’ thick hair and began to walk towards it trying to find an opening.

Brad reached the opening and saw the other giantesses and giants talking amongst each other unware of the presence of the micro party goers that he believed they were unknowingly putting through hell. He looked down and saw Charlie’s nose and forehead. He had to come up with a plan.

Katie stood and realized she had now lost her husband, probably for good due to their current size. She turned around and saw the crotch area of the giants shorts. She had to get his attention and most importantly find her husband Brad. So she dug her hands into the boys pant fabric and began her ascent. After a few minutes she reached the surface and saw she could walk for a little until she reached the boys stomach.

Katie looked up in awe as she now realized how difficult of a climb this will be. She sat on the waist band of the boys pants for a few until she felt a tremor under her. The boys began to shift. Charlie was getting more comfortable in his chair. He sat up, scratched his head and adjusted the waist band of his boxers to loosen them up.  

Katie stood atop the Charlie’s waist and looked to her right. She saw his thumb slowly running along his waist, lifting his pants and boxers to adjust them. His thumb impacted her and she screamed as she slammed against his lower stomach and began to roll under the fabric into his private area. As she slid down she looked up to the light, seeing his thumb move away and the waist band close; sealing her in darkness and she continued her descent. She was expecting to feel hair to stop her but Charlie had shaven clean earlier. She could feel where the hairs should have been but weren’t.  She came to a stop. She could feel the temperature was slightly more humid. Her eyes weren’t adjusted to the darkness yet so she couldn’t see where she was walking, but she could feel what she was walking on.

Katie knelt down and touched the smooth warm surface of Charlie’s gigantic member. Shivers shot through her as realized how puny she really is compared to this giant. She continued her small trek along Charlie’s penis. Up above Charlie could feel a tingly sensation begin coursing through his member. Katie’s eyes were wide open and had adjusted now and she could see the outline of what lied beneath her. She reached the tip of his penis, not knowing any other way to get down, she slid down it. This did not go unnoticed by Charlie’s gigantic member.

As she slid down she felt it twitch causing her to fall to the ground. Charlie casually reached down and scratched his manhood readjusting it. Katie’s new world was rocked as she fell forward into his penis, which she noticed was only slightly more stiff, and back on the ground. She rolled over and looked up and saw the head of his penis slowly falling back down to her. She screamed as it hit her pinning her to the ground from the waist down. She struggled to free herself but continued to fail. She quickly stopped as she noticed the weight begin to grow; meaning her pounding on his head was causing an arousal. There she stayed for now.  `

Brad’s world was rocked as Charlie readjusted himself. He grabbed ahold of one of Charlie’s hairs for dear life, until he saw his hand coming up to scratch his head. Charlie’s fingers crashed into his scalp and began to scratch the irritation. The hair Brad was holding was swung back and forth causing him to lose his grip and slide down the bridge of the giant’s nose. He hung tight to the tip of his nose. Feeling and hearing the boys slow deep breaths. His hands started to sweat causing him to lose grip once again and fall unnoticed to the perch of the boys soft upper lip. Hanging on once again he looked down to the boys full lower lip, clawing to regain his balance until the boy yawned.

Brad lost his gripping and fell on his back on the giants soft lower lip. He tilted his head forward and saw the abyss that was the giants wet red maw. Then he craned his head back up to see the upper lip begin to slowly fall back in place. His screams were useless as he too became pinned by this giant. Only his head and arms were free as his lower body was trapped between the soft, warm lips. Brad became exhausted from pounding and screaming and began to rest in his new position. His moment of silence was abruptly put to an end as he saw the boys gigantic tongue emerge from the right corner of his mouth. It slid, slowly, tauntingly over his lips drawing closer to their captive.

Brad felt the warm, damp impact of the giants tongue on his body. He saw the slowly part to allow the serpent to retreat back to its hole. He was stuck to it and he was helplessly tugged into the maw. He knew Charlie had been chewing gum as there was an overwhelming smell of mint. Brad came to rest on top of the beast and saw the light fading as Charlie’s lips began to close.

The darkness was quickly interrupted as Brad found out that Charlie was the kind of person who would casually roll his tongue around an over his teeth as he sat still. Brad was sent into the back of Charlie’s upper lip as his tongue pinned him. It dug under and pressed him and rolled him along his upper teeth. Brad felt the hard but smooth surface. His back was flung into his left cheek as he saw the slippery member begin to draw near, slowly pinning him in his upper body and face moving him up and down. Light was noticeable as he saw the lips slightly part as the tongue rolled him over the giants upper lip where he was left for a few seconds only to be taken back in when his lips curled in and he was caught by the wet demon again. He saw the lower front teeth as he was passing and grabbed ahold of one and was stripped from the tongue. Hanging on the inside of the lower tooth, the surface became to damp and he lost grip. He slid down the tooth to come to a rest under the giants tongue, where he was safe, for now. 

 

Sweet Aroma by UnawareFan
Author's Notes:

Been a while sorry :/ tryin to get back into it!

 

Hannah, Devan and Katelyn stood around the table, unbeknownst to them that Kevin, Shane, Terry and Cali were also there, right below them.

The tiny party guests stood under the table trying to think of an idea on how to get their attention. They moved out from under the table to get a better look at the situation. Moving closer to the three giantess pairs of feet, they could begin to smell the sweetness of the different aromas. Flowers, vanilla and fruit filled their tiny nostrils and became almost too much to bear. The combination of the smell and the sight before them was intoxicating, at least for Shane and Kevin.

Hannah casually bobbed the ball of her right foot up and down as she stood. Devan was playing with her soft powerful toes, scrunching them up and releasing them. Katelyn was gently tapping her flip flop, this noise was slightly loud and distracting for them. They continued to chat amongst themselves as the four went in a little closer. As they peered up the sight took over them. Three pairs of beautiful feet that connected to large toned legs stretching into the sky. The tinies continued their gaze up and saw the legs disappear under slowly swaying sun dresses.

Terry and Cali both hit their husbands as they couldn’t take their eyes away. All could see that Devan wore nothing under her dress as Hannah wore a thong and Katelyn wore regular panties. Snapping them out of their trance, they continued their plan to be seen.

“OK look, we’re going to have to get their attention somehow. So I say we get closer to their feet and make them look down.” Said Shane.

“Alright fearless leader, how the hell do you plan to get their attention when we get there?” replied Kevin’s wife Terry.

“All we have to do is get to them, and make some form of irritation. A tickle or something and they’ll look down to see what it is and they’ll see us.” Shane snapped back.

“Are you sure about this?” Asked Shane’s wife Cali.

“No, but it’s worth a shot.” Replied Shane, trying to comfort her.

“It’s better than standing here, let’s go.” Kevin grew determined.

The four made their way to Katelyn’s feet.

Katelyn was a very cute Asian girl; she was seventeen and a junior in high school. She knew the family because of her friendship with Hannah, who was Jessi’s age. She casually entered the house with Hannah and Devan an the three of them made their way to the table in the family room where they stood and talked with the others. As she stood their innocently, four people were trying to get her attention.

The group made it past Katelyn’s tapping foot, and now trekked across the vast space between her feet to reach the foot that sat still. Kevin and Shane couldn’t help it and looked up above them once again, and to their surprise they weren’t hit. Both looked back and saw their wives do the same thing. All four were looking at the soft and smooth skin of her legs stretch up to her woman hood that laid beyond her underwear. Time seemed to go by quickly as they looked, after a few minutes they reached the other foot.

Reaching the top of her flip flop, they discussed what the plan will be now. Deciding that Kevin and Terry will stay down on the flip flop while Shane and Cali climb on top of her foot.  As the other two climbed, Kevin and Terry walked between the giantesses toes an saw them arch over them forming a kind of tunnel. Shane and Cali reached the top of her foot and immediately began to try anything they could to make her look down. They jumped and screamed and scratched her foot but to no avail. Kevin and Terry decided to begin hitting and scratching as well.

Katelyn was standing there talking to everyone when she barely felt a slight itch between her toes she casually wiggled her toes and scrunched them up to get rid of it. This innocent movement had major consequences for two unsuspecting people.

Kevin looked down the tunnel of toes and saw his wife Terry was near the pinky end, he turned his head back towards his area and simply said “Fuck it.” He opened his mouth and took, compared to his size, a large bite into the girls foot to see if that would work. Then their world began to move as she took notice and began to move her toes around. Terry started to panic and ran towards her husband. Kevin heard her screaming and was yelling for her to hurry. Kevin stood between the big and second toe. He could only watch as Katelyn’s middle toe came crashing down on top of Terry pinning her to the ground. He started to run towards her but as soon as he began she was completely cover by Katelyn’s toe. He watched as he heard her screams fade out and blood trickle from beneath the arch of the toe.

Kevin didn’t have a second to mourn as he turned and saw the second toe begin to scrunch in towards him. He yelled as he was impacted by the toe and was being pressed into the folds. His pain was short lived as he was almost instantly turned into a tiny red stain on this giant girls foot.

Shane and Cali were resting on the top of Katelyn’s foot when they felt it begin to move. They both looked down and saw her toes scrunch up and could unmistakably make out the screams of their friends before hearing them stop. Shane looked up and saw, past Katelyn’s legs and swaying skirt, her beautiful face and her brown eyes looking right at them. He and Cali started to wave but she couldn’t see them. They were dust to these giants. Both panicked and began to scratch as hard as they could. They felt the foot shift again, and they saw her gazing down again.

Katelyn was getting irritated with the itching and brought her foot up and simply scratched it and tried to wipe away what was bother her.

In an instant both Cali and Shane were sent tumbling down her foot as she lifted it into the air. They watched as they were getting closer to her private area, but that was short lived as a hand descended around them. A finger rammed into Cali and she was sent into the air and landed hard on the floor where she blacked out for a few moments. As the scratching was happening Shane was calling for Cali but couldn’t find her. Then Katelyn flattened her hand and did a few wipes. Shane slammed hard into her hand and was sent flying through the air. Twisting and turning he tried to make out where he was going to land. His eyes widened as he made his descent into a bowl of dip sitting on the coffee table, ending with a microscopic plop.

Cali awoke, with quite a sight. She looked up and saw she was lying right between Hannah’s feet. Her smooth tan legs rose under her dress. Cali tried to move but couldn’t feel the lower half of her body. She broke down in tears as she realized she would never escape this. She looked around and saw all the innocent unsuspecting young giants, having no idea that they are causing people to die by simple actions. She looked back up to Hannah, and saw her legs tense, her butt move over and her weight shif to the side. She watched Hannah’s foot barely lift off of the ground and begin to hover over to where Cali laid. To her scale the foot was about twenty feet directly above her, and began to slowly fall upon her. Cali screamed as the soft warm skin if Hannah’s foot descended and make contact. She was crushed, but the weight was building and she was losing her breath. Then finally Hannah set all of her weight down, unknowingly turning Cali into a red pulp beneath her.  

 

Crunchy by UnawareFan
Author's Notes:

Sorry it's been a while! Thanks for being patient!

Molly and Dave awoke side by side and instantly their mouths dropped in disbelief. They noticed they were up high and next to a particular kind of cliff. They looked over the edge and saw a tile floor span an immense distance to an open doorway. They could here loud thundering voices and booming sounds in the distance. They realized they were microscopic, and on the kitchen counter.

Dave was a survival specialist and knew what to do. Though he’s obviously never been in this situation, he knew they had to not only gain the attention of whoever could help them but that it would also take time to do so, and that they needed food. Quickly he started with a plan. Molly was just your average stay at home mom. She waited for the kids to arrive, made dinner and watched her shows. She was having a tough time with this predicament.

“Alright, you stay here…” Dave started.

“Stay here? Where are you going? You can’t leave me here!” Molly interjected.

“It’ll be fine, I promise. I won’t be that far away. Whatever happened will take time to correct and we need to survive in order to help fix it, so we need food.”

With that Dave went off in the opposite direction while Molly stood waiting for him to return.

Jessica and Lindsey entered the kitchen area and instantly our small companions became quite alert and aware of the predicament they’ve gotten into. Dave was what seemed like miles away from Molly to him, and he knew she wasn’t very happy upon seeing these giants. Dave immediately dropped whatever crumbs he was carrying for food and began to run back to Molly.

Jessica and Lindsey approached the counter, their thundering steps were deafening to the two tiny people. Their voices echoed and could almost not be understood do to the sheer volume. Molly watched as Jessica’s, jean covered, upper waist approached the edge of the counter where she stood. She was face to face with her crotch. Molly gazed up and saw past two large breasts, Jessica’s face. She began to scream and jump and wave to get her attention. Jessica seemed to be looking right at her, but didn’t see her. Dave saw that Jessica was standing near Molly’s position and tried to run faster.

As Molly watched Jessica turned around and began to lean against the counter. Molly’s view was changed as Jessica’s tight jean covered ass was now all she could see as the two giantesses chatted away. Molly approached her and began to bang her fists on Jessica and scream for attention but to no avail. A loud bang is heard and both Dave and Molly are startled by this.

As Jessica and Lindsey chat Lindsey brings out her phone and tries to show her mother a picture of her and Chris at the beach. While she gets it out the phone falls and crashes to the floor. Molly sees Jessica’s body appear to sink below the counter as she bends down to pick up her daughters’ phone. Molly walks completely to the edge to see what happened and feels a tremor as Jessica’s ass hits the cabinets below, causing Molly to fall off the edge.

Dave can now see Molly and watches as she approaches the edge of the counter. He screams for her but she doesn’t hear him. Dave collapses as the tremor knocks him down. By the time he looks up he can’t see Molly anywhere.

Molly screamed in true terror as she fell through the air, but she didn’t fall far. She landed on Jessica’s shirt where she felt a somewhat soft landing. That peace was short lived as she began to slide down the back of her shirt and could see her destination. The slide that was Jessica’s shirt ended and Molly was now sliding across her smooth skin, watching as her panties waistline was approaching fast. She slid between the two soft and warm mounds of flesh into a dark valley. Her world went vertical as Jessica stood up, enveloping her between her cheeks and never knowing it.

Dave finally reached the spot where he had just seen his wife. He looked around screaming for her and then saw Jessica slowly come back into view as she stood. Suspecting that Molly had fallen to her death, he collapsed and began to cry. Jessica turned back around and reached up into the cabinets above and grabbed a bag of chips and a bowl. She set the bowl down and opened the bag grabbing the chips inside and putting them into the bowl, dropping some onto the counter as she did so.

Dave cried and watched as Jessica did the simple things right behind him. But he soon snapped out of it realizing that he had to still get their attention.  That strength was short lived as chips began to fall to the counter, one landing on top of him pinning him to the ground. He tried to push it away but couldn’t.  He saw her hand fall to the counter and begin to push the chips back into the bowl that she had lowered to receive the incoming food. His world was rocked as Jessica’s hand pushed him into the awaiting bowl. Dave fell onto a hard crackling surface and looked around to see dozens of pale yellow chips. His looked up and saw Jessica’s beautiful face looking down into the bowl; she slowly rolled her tongue across her lips as she contemplated on enjoying just one chip before the kids consume the rest.

Dave saw the giantesses hand slowly reach into the bowl and grab the chip he had been resting on. All he could do is hold on as his chip was lifted into the air. His chip came to stop directly in front of two enormous pink lips, and he was on the edge. He watched as they slowly parted to unveil a closer look at the giantesses pink cavern of a mouth and the serpent that lies within as it rolled across her full upper lip again. Her breath was sweat. He screamed and began to run back towards her hand at the other end of the chip as she drew it closer to her mouth. He could hear the wetness of her mouth as her tongue reached out to accept the chip. He looked up and saw her upper lip and top row of pearly white teeth begin to fall. He made it past the first bite but the chip cracked as she bit, sending him flying and landing on her finger holding the chip. He watched as she chewed inches from where he was, her mouth parting every so often. He could hear what was happening in there.

“Jesus, I was almost in that” Dave thought.

She heard her swallow and watched as her mouth parted once again to accept the rest of the chip. He watched from her fingernail as she took the final bite, but he quickly fell again as Jessica lowered her hand to the bowl sending Dave back into the pale yellow abyss. Jessica and Lindsey continued to chat as they left the kitchen to head back to the others.

Molly was beginning to suffocate between Jessica’s ass cheeks. The smell wasn’t bad; it was actually a sweet odor that Molly recognized as Jessica’s body wash that she used. Molly felt Jessica begin to move and her prison began to move up and down. She felt herself moving down her friends crack as her hips casually swayed side to side. The pressure was building on Molly the further she was pushed down and she couldn’t breathe. The pressure was so immense now she wasn’t moving down anymore. As much as she fought to try to get free she couldn’t. As Jessica walked Molly passed out and not long after became a tiny smear of red between her friends’ ass cheeks. Jessica would never no how much pain she has caused.  

As both Lindsey and Jessica reach the others, Jessica sits the bowl of chips on the table. Dave looks up as he sees hands slowly begin to enter his world.

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4847