Growing Dates by SoleEmbrace
Summary:

A series of short stories about dating increasingly tall giantesses.


Categories: Mouth Play, Couples , Feet, Gentle, Growing Woman, Insertion Characters: None
Growth: Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 34447 Read: 72617 Published: February 24 2015 Updated: March 20 2016

1. Date 1 - 7 Foot Wonder by SoleEmbrace

2. Date 2 - She's a 20 foot Stunner by SoleEmbrace

3. Date 3 - Fresh Air from 50 feet by SoleEmbrace

4. Extra Date - Rule 42 You Know... ~by Nostory by SoleEmbrace

5. Date 4 - Video Dating from 200 feet by SoleEmbrace

6. Date 5 - 499 foot Star by SoleEmbrace

Date 1 - 7 Foot Wonder by SoleEmbrace
Author's Notes:

Hi guys! I decided to write something...hope you enjoy! ^^

If you're wondering when I'll update my other stories...well, hopefully I'll get around to doing it again, but I realize how much I burn out when it comes to long storylines...I'm sticking to writing one-chapter short stories for now x.x Sorry!

 

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+


7 Foot Wonder

 

Her name was Trish. She was this 7’ blonde who transferred to our class over the spring break. She had her long hair tied into a high ponytail to reveal her crystalline blue eyes and that darling smiling of hers, putting off any criticisms about her irregular height.

 

“Now class,” the homeroom teacher announced, “Trish here’s come from Brob suburbs, but she’s very much a Lilian like us. Her parents and grandparents are all from Lilian families, so she’s just a little more height-inclined than the rest of us. Treat her like you treat your friends, okay?”

 

Brobs and Lilians. Short for Brobdingnagians and Liliputians, meaning big folk and little folk respectively. Brobs were the big folk, and anybody taller than 10 feet was considered one for all intents and purposes. Lilians were us little folk, and anything under 10 feet qualified you to be one, though anybody taller than 6’5” would be suspect to being related to a Borb.  We didn’t know if the teach knew how condescending he was with the constant differentiation between Brobs and Lilians in his address, but he was almost insinuating that we thought Trish was a Brob.

 

If it offended her, Trish didn’t show it. She just kept smiling and gave a little wave. “Hallo, I’m Trish,” She said in a chipper tone, “It’s my first time in an all Lilian school, so I’m really excited to be with you all!”

 

She finished with a surreptitious wink to the class, sending the hearts of all the boys (and even a few girls) fluttering. She was crazy tall, but she was crazy cute all the same. As the teacher motioned for her to take a seat, I realized he was pointing to the empty desk next to mine, right at that back of the class.

 

When I realized this, I instinctively sat up straight and tried to comb my hair back with my fingers and straightened out my shirt; anything to look better to Trish. As she came closer, I realized I had to look almost all the way up just to see her face. She looked at me as she came to her new desk, and gave a cheery little smile.

 

“Hey guy,” she said in that peppy voice as she sat down beside me, “Mind if I take this spot?”

 

“Oh, um, no.” I said, flustered, “Uh, go right ahead.”

 

I could feel my face getting hotter, and she must have seen how much I reddened, because she giggled as she turned her attention to the table and seated down. I just tried to look away and willed my blood retreat from my head. I was maybe too exciting to get noticed by a girl like her.

 

When I turned back around again, I saw Trish was struggling with her desk. It was much too low for legs to fit comfortably in. She had to clench her thighs together to fit them through the table legs, but her calves were forced out to either side of the desk so that her knees didn’t bump into the bottom of the desk. She tried shifting her legs to one side, but it just made things worse for her. Leg space was a scarcity at her size.

 

An idea struck me. “Um, hey,” I called out to Trish, “If we combined tables, you’d have enough space to fit your legs through.”

 

Trish looked at me with surprise, then with an appreciative smile. “Thanks, guy,” she said thankfully.

 

We joined our tables together, and Trish took the center, slotting her legs through both tables and stretching them out to the front. She shifted a little to the side so that she didn’t hog the entire half of my table, but even then her massive thigh only gave me enough room to squeeze myself into my corner of the table.

 

As we settled down, I felt our legs touch each other. I wore jeans, but there was no mistaking the soft plush of Trish’s naked thigh rubbing against my own. We both jumped upon contact, but as we looked at each other, we giggled under our breath together, letting our legs touch and returned our attention to the teacher in front.

 

It was at that moment, I knew we were meant for each other.



Fast forward a month, Trish was a prominent member of the cheerleaders, and we were the talk of the school. We dated each other, and my 5’8” to her 7’ made us an odd couple, but it worked out for us. Trish would take off a shoe and cross her leg in class so that her foot landed in my lap, and I’d use my free hand to secretly slip my fingers between her toes. We held each other, hand in foot, with Trish’s long, elegant toes squeezing my tiny hand lovingly every once in a while, and I’d stroke her foot gently whenever class got boring. It all happened under the desk, and it was our little secret during the lessons we were together.

 

After school, when Trish was done with practice, we’d walk to a secluded part of town, filled with trees and tree leaves, where we’d sit under our secret tree and cuddle. I sat on top of Trish, and she’d curl her arms around me, embracing me from behind, pushing her cheeks into my hair. We’d talk about all sorts of things; about school, about our hobbies, whatever we could to shoot the breeze. Sometimes we got into kinkier topics like positions and turn ons, and I was surprised to find Trish liked to be dominant.

 

“I’m super okay if you’re not into that,” Trish added quickly, “But um, I didn’t want to hide it.”

 

“It’s cool,” I said, “Actually...this is kinda embarassing, but, I’m...into feet.”

 

Trish let out a huge snort into my hair and held me in a chokehold. “It’s kinda obvious after the hundredth foot rub you gave me under our desks,” Trish said, playfully yanking me up with her arm.

 

“Urk,” I huffed as Trish’s strength knocked some air out of me, “I thought I was being creative with our hand holding...”

 

Trish didn’t let go, but went into a thoughtful state. “Dom and feet, huh,” she muttered to herself, “I guess we can work this out. Wanna try?”

 

Before I had a chance to reply, Trish threw me off her body and tossed me into the leafy ground below. I tried to get up, but she crawled up to me, resting her bottom right on top of my crotch and as she took her shoes off. She then lifted her feet from the ground, choosing to plant her huge soles onto my chest and imparting the entirety of her weight onto my body. She was easily two hundred pounds even with her slim figure, there was no helping it at her size, and the slow pressure on my chest and crotch began to overpower me. She began working her toes on the buttons of my shirt, forcing them open and shoving her peds into my clothes. The hot surface of her soles met my skin like warm irons pressed onto my chest, working those big digits into the crevices of my body. The dampness of her feet from her cheerleading only added more sensation to her touch; like wet fingers running themselves throughout my frame. The smell was real, but I was too overwhelmed by the experience to care.

 

“Like what you see?” Trish asked me teasingly. I nodded my head vigorously, trying not to burst out from the sheer euphoria I was experiencing. Her toes began scrunching at folds of my skin in response, massaging me tenderly with those long, powerful digits. My entire chest became her canvas to mold, and she made sure to put her feet onto every inch of it. I squirmed and cried out as the peds did their work, and unbeknownst to Trish (or did she?), her sitting on my crotch only served to stroke my libido even harder.

 

Just as Trish finished up, she took a foot off of my chest and clamped her toes onto my chin, forcing me to look at her. “Now,” she said with a devious grin, “It’s your turn.”

 

Trish’s foot cape up to my face, and the tip of her second toe touched my lip. “Lick,” she commanded.

 

I obeyed hastily, reaching up to grab her feet, but Trish batted my hands away. “Use only your mouth,” she added.

 

I stared at the massive foot before me, and blinked. The only way I was going to reach them was if I leaned forward. I pulled myself forward, and in her toes went into my mouth. I could only catch three of them at once, but I began working my tongue on them furiously. They tasted of salty, bitter sweat, but the arousal I had from the foot massage only made the whole thing more sensual. I wrapped my tongue around her toes, sweeping it up and under, tasting the cold surface of her unpolished nails and the plush underside of her soft, round tips. I gave each toe equal and individual treatment, making sure each one felt loved as much as the last.

 

I had just finished up with the pinky toe when Trish pulled her foot out of my mouth. She wiggled her toes as she examined it, a cold, slick layer of saliva covering every bit of her toes. “You really are into this, huh?” Trish mused to herself. I just nodded stupidly in response.

 

Trish wiped her wet foot on the side of my shirt and lifted herself off me. She stood to her full height, but kept her dirtied foot on my chest so that I remained on the ground. “Let me show you what I’m into,” Trish said impishly.

 

Trish kicked herself off the ground, putting her entire weight onto my chest. I felt a tight pain from the pressure she was putting on me, and I felt my ribs collapse a little as her weight knocked my breath out of my lungs. Quickly, she swung her other foot before me, stepping with a rough stomp onto my face. I could feel her heel against my chin and her toes ruffling my hair; her foot was as long as my face! Everything else in between suffocated under that large sole, and I felt myself gasping for air, but even that was denied to me by the oppressive foot plastered against my face.

 

“Beg for me,” Trish cooed, and she grinded the ball of her foot further into my face.

 

I was still unable to breathe. Trish’s foot was so strong, she didn’t even let me turn my head sideways to catch a breath. I panicked and began flailing and grasping at her ankle and calf for her to take her foot off of me. She didn’t relent, though, and she only continued her torture. “I want to hear you beg!” Trish commanded.

 

With my mouth plastered against Trish’s sole, the most I could manage was frightened, muffled wailing, and my entire body flailed as I desperately tried to get Trish’s foot off of my face. The pain of not being able to breath was eating at my lungs, and I couldn’t take it much longer…

 

Suddenly, my face was removed of that warm, suffocating mask and blissful cold air rushed across my skin and into my lungs. It was like breaking the surface after almost drowning in a pool, and the sweet taste of fresh air was the greatest thing I’ve ever felt in my life. I broke a little, and I felt tears falling from my eyes from the joy of still being alive.

 

Trish grinned at me as she moved her foot away from the sight of my face, but quickly leapt off of me when she saw I was crying. I felt myself be pulled up and held midair in her firm embrace. She stroked the back of my head tenderly, whispering to my ear, “I’m sorry, I’m sorry....was that too much for you? I’m sorry, I should have started gentler...”

 

I was stunned for a moment; her sudden shift from cruel mistress to loving girlfriend was jarring, but I came back to my senses and pushed myself from her hug. “I-I’m fine,” I stuttered, trying to keep my words coherent, “I was just...a little unprepared, that’s all.”

 

Trish gave me a worried look, but eventually said, “Okay, but let’s stop here.”

 

Trish sat back down beneath the tree again, barefoot this time, and held me in the same position on top of her. We were back to small talk.

 

“You know, I don’t think my folks wanted to tell me,” Trish said, “But I might have some Brob in me afterall.”

 

“Oh?” I said, the tears gone from my face by now.

 

“Yeah,” Trish said, squeezing me tight like a teddy bear, “Mom doesn’t say it, but she cheated on dad with a Brob man once. I only overheard it once when I was still practically five, but dad accused mom of fucking a 15’ guy while he was out of town. They kept insisting that I was a full Lilian while I was around them, but it was kinda obvious for me once I realized neither of them had my blonde hair.”

 

“Geez,” I muttered, “That’s horrible.”

 

“Yeah…” Trish sighed, “My mom used to work with the Borbs with my dad, but she finally made the decision to divorce and come back to her family in this town. That’s why I transferred to our school at all.”

 

“But you’re here with me,” Trish said, her face brightening at the thought of me, “I thought I’d be teased for my height, but everybody was nice to me, and I even managed to score with you.”

 

“I should be the once saying that last part,” I said cheekily.

 

Trish ruffled my hair in response, and we had a little play fight for a while. I lost pretty badly to Trish’s arm lock, and I was punished with another tight squeeze around the abdomen. We laughed together for a while, but Trish quickly returned to her somber dialogue.

 

“I’m still growing, you know,” Trish confessed, “The doctor said my body was slower than a Brob, but I’ll probably be over ten feet once I’m fully mature. It’s from my dad, apparently- my real dad, I mean. I can’t keep pretending to be a Lilian any more then, and I’ll probably have to move back to the Brob suburbs…”

 

Trish looked down into my face with eyes tinted with a hint of melancholy. “Are you still alright going out with me like that?”

 

I reached my hands up and grabbed Trish’s wrists, placing her hands onto my chest. “Of course I’d be alright,” I said, “Even if you’re a hundred feet tall, I’ll still be all over you. Our heights might change, but my heart still beats for you, Trish.”

 

That seemed to cheer Trish up. She gave me a big, honest smile before pulling me close again. “Thanks, honey,” she whispered, and we just held each other like that until the sunset ushered us back home.



Fast forward a few years, Trish had just broke ten feet, being a whole 10’5” now. We had just graduated before she officially qualified to be a Brob, and our class had a farewell held in her name before the big move back to the Brob suburbs.

 

“I’m going to miss you,” Trish said, squatting down and giving me a hug. I only reached just over her hip now, and what intimate we did together always began with her bending down to my level. Unless it involved feet.

 

“I wouldn’t be so sure,” I said smugly, and Trish could only give me a curiously raised eyebrow.

 

“I convinced my parents to hook me up with a college in Borb,” I announced, “The same one you planned on going to. That way, we’ll still be together.”

 

Trish’s mouth was agape, but she soon pulled me in for a second embrace, stuffing me into the deep recesses of her now gigantic bosom. She quickly picked me back up though, both hands on my shoulders, and asked anxiously, “But what about that college you wanted to go to here?”

 

“Babe,” I said with a smirk, “No dream of mine is going to trump the biggest one yet standing before me. I’m not letting you slip away from me.”

 

Trish just smiled, and bent forward to plant a kiss on my lips. “Then I guess we’ll be seeing each other soon!” She remarked excitedly.

 

“Yup,” I said, “I can see big things happening between us, and our love just won’t stop growing.”

 

Trish laughed at my bad puns, and held me in one last embrace. “I love you,” she said as tenderly as humanly possible.

 

“I love you, too,” I replied.

 

ALTERNATIVE ENDING:

 

Trish whipped her hand across my face for making such incredibly bad puns, and as I fell to the ground, I felt her now embiggened foot pin me down.

 

With arms crossed, Trish glared down at me menacingly, saying with no small amount of derision, “Grounds for divorce, you know. Grounds for divorce.”

 

 

Date 2 - She's a 20 foot Stunner by SoleEmbrace
Author's Notes:

Wow, this got long x.x I was hoping to keep my short stories...well, short, but whatever! Have at it!

Thanks for reading!

 

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+


Growing Dates - 20 Foot Date

She’s a 20 Foot Stunner

 

It was a group date. Eight guys, eight girls, met up over the internet and all planned up for a big trip around the city. We were eight guys standing by the train station, all spruced up and early for our dates, small gifts prepared in hand and a little confident that today would go well. What we weren’t prepared for were who our dates would be.

The ground began shaking. It started as a slight tremor, but as time went by, the tremors turned into something physically noticeable, like a small stampede of elephants. A flurry of car horns blared from the street around the corner, some shouts went off, and the eight of us looked at each other nervously. What was going on.

 

It didn’t take long to answer our question. Out from the around the block swung a leg, clad in red heels, reaching forward to land on the asphalt of the road. The leg alone reached all the way up a whole storey of a building, and carried a female giant with auburn hair and a red gown forward through the junction. She reached just over the second storey of the buildings around her; a definite Brobdingnagian, though at just 20 feet tall, she couldn’t have caused the tremors alone.

 

And that’s when the giantess turned around and beckoned to somebody behind her. Not just one somebody, though, but seven others. A posse of eight 20 foot Borbs occupied the road they strode on, chatting amongst themselves and ignoring the small chaos they were causing to the traffic below. They were all dressed to impress; short skirts or long flowing gowns, low tank tops, fancy jackets, fur scarves, leather handbags, the whole deal. They walked in twos and threes, stepping through the sidewalk and roads and shoving any stray pedestrian in their way aside with their humongous feet. They laughed as the little folk scrambled to make way for them, relishing that these knee-high Lillians practically paved the road ahead for them like welcoming royalty.

The eight of us guys gulped and pinned ourselves against the wall of the station to give way ourselves, but as the eight giantesses passed in front of us, the auburn haired girl stopped them and said, “Wait, this is the place.”

The girls looked at each other, then looked down to the eight of us straddling against the station wall. All of us looked at each other, than realization struck that these giant girls were our dates.

We had only corresponded over the web before, and we’ve seen each others photos, but this is the first time we heard that us Lilian guys were going to be set up against them Brob girls.

“Ooh, you’re Jack!” One of the girls squealed, crouching down and reaching out to grab one guy’s hands in her large fingers. She gave him a gleeful shake, sending the nervous little man trembling from the force of her action. “I’m Krystal, your date from online. You’re a little cutie, aren’t you?”

The other giantesses joined in, surrounding us like cornered rats and reaching out to touch or pick up us. We were like animals in a petting zoo, one girl petting a guy on the head with her large palm, another picking up the guy beside me for a closer look, and the worst had to be the guy beside Krystal’s date, being dangled in the air from one arm as his date watched devilishly as he flailed about against her greater strength. It was becoming clear that these girls weren’t so much interested in a date as playing with a Lilian guy. We weren’t any more than toys to them.

As I watched the great demeaning procession happen beside me, my date began her approach on me. She was the auburn girl in the red gown, and she was still standing, opting instead to put her high heeled foot down right in front of me, wiggling her toes sexily my way.

“Hey boy,” The giantess before me said, “I'm your Valentine, your date for today. I guess February 14th came early for you, hmm?”

My head darted up to her face, then back down to the massive toes which were slowly lifted toward my face. They didn’t touch me, but I had a feeling she really wanted me to do something with them. I nervously reached out and grabbed the insides between her big toe and second toe, and tried to mimic a handshake motion.

Valentine giggled and squeezed my hand between her toes, reciprocating my shake. My arm wobbled furiously as the giant foot bobbed up and down, pulling my body along. Just as I began to feel giddy, Valentine withdrew her foot and giggled.

“Ooh,” she cooed, “I love it when little hands touch my feet. You’re all just so tender and cute beneath me.”

Valentine brought herself down, holding out a hand to me. It was big; almost enough to wrap themselves around my waist, but it was just enough room for me to sit on. I got on and immediately her other hand came around to support my back, like the backrest of a chair. Her seat hand held onto my thighs, holding me gently as she rose back to her feet.

“Ready to go, girls?” Valentine called out to her posse. The other giantesses had stood up as well, their dates in various positions on their persons; Krystal’s date sat comfortably on her shoulder, clinging to the long bang on the side of her head for safety. Another guy was hanging off from folded arms like a teddy bear, arms clinging to his date’s arms and legs dangling underneath. Yet another made his date’s handbag his perch, sitting inside the rather cramp interior with his legs pulled to his chest in an uncomfortable position. The others didn’t fare much better, and I was glad Valentine was one of the more conscientious dates in the group about our well-being.

Our odd group began our date with a tour of the district. Some of the Brob girls apparently have never been in a Lilian city, and they pointed with ‘ooh’s and ‘aah’s at the various miniature sights. The guys offered to highlight points of interest wherever we went to, and we did stuff like group photos (one with the Brob girls at full height, and one with the Lillian guys zoomed in, with eight pairs of legs and feet behind us), taste testing (they were just tiny morsels to the girls, though) and posing at fun locations (there was a statue just short of the girl’s heights, and they all crowded around it like showgirls around a celebrity). It was pretty fun, all things considered, and we soon settled down at the local park to rest.

"Having fun, love?" Valentine called from above me. I was seated on the ground, right in front of her long, folded legs. The field was the only place large enough for all eight girls to sit down together at once, and Krystal had a fairly large picnic mat just for the occasion. We were all chatting it up with our respective dates, and us Lillian guys had finally gotten over our initial fears of dating a 20 foot tall girl. If anything, it just meant we had more woman to ourselves, now.

"Yeah, I love it," I said, craning my neck up to see Valentine, "It's my first time with a Brob girl...actually, it's my first time with any girl. I'm glad my first time's with you."

Valentine chuckled, then proceeded to pick me up and place me in my lap. "Quite the charmer, aren't you?" She said with a devious grin, "I thought I'd be picking up another boy toy today, but you're a real cutie pie, you know."

I laughed at her flirtatious remark, but stopped dead when I recalled what she just said. "Wait, another?" I asked.

"Most Lillian boys would run at the sight of a Brob girl," Valentine said as she stared off in the distance to reminisce, "But I only let them go when I've had my fun first. You're my first date to not flee from me at first sight."

I was suddenly very nervous that I was sitting on this predator's lap, but if I had any intention to run, it was stamped out when Valentine grabbed me from behind.

She stood up with me in her grip, and addressed the other girls. "Alright, ladies," Valentine announced, "Our group date is done, and it's all alone time with your date from here on out. Do what you want yourselves, and have fun!"

The rest of the Brob girls stood up and said their goodbyes, leaving just me and Valentine standing alone in the park.

"I have something special in mind," Valentine said forebodingly.

"What are you go to do with me?" I demanded frantically, unable to release myself from Valentine's grip, "To me?

"Never had a one night stand?" Valentine laughed, "Don't worry, I guarantee it'll be fun for both of us."

"Wait, STOP!" I yelled. Valentine stopped suddenly, as if by my command, and I looked back up to her desperately. "I...I'm not ready for this!"

"I like you, I really do," Valentine said to me, bringing me up to eye level, "So I won't force you to do it if you don't want to."

I felt a brief vertigo, and felt myself land gently back on the grassy surface of the park. I looked up in bewilderment at Valentine, who looked back with a gentle smile.

"You could walk away now, if you want, and we'll never need to see each other again," Valentine said, "But we Brob girls need to be forceful when it comes to wooing a Lillian. Your kind would just run off if we approached you, so we corner you and force you to acknowledge us. We're natural predators, after all."

Valentine got down to her knees, slowly lowering herself until she was fully pyrone, her head rested on her arms and stayed only a few feet away from me. We were almost eye level with each other.

"That's why, today, and only for you," Valentine said, "I'll ask you properly like a normal girl. Would you come home with me?"

I gulped. Valentine had this honest puppy eye look pleading for me to say yes. She had come all the way down to my level just to ask me to go with her, and it was hard to refuse her like this. My thoughts raced back to our group date today; she was 20 feet tall, yes, but she was still unmistakably a girl. We had fun, enjoyed each other's company, heck even shared a few interests. I didn't think I'd meet another like her again anytime soon.

"So you just want to fuck me?" I said bluntly.

"If you want," Valentine shrugged, "But I always play with my prey before I eat them." A large grin played out on her face.

I swallowed hard. This girl was bordering close to being a nympho. But against my better judgment, I said, "Alright."

Valentine practically beamed when she heard my response. "Yes!" She squealed as she rose up again, "I knew you'd be great, love."

Once again, she picked me up from the ground again, and she practically skipped back to the Brob sector of the city. I had no idea what I was getting myself into.




Valentine closed and locked the door behind her, taking me into what looked like a single bed hotel room, all scaled to her size. She let me down onto the bed, and began undressing herself. She had a few dirt stains from lying down in the park, but her body was stunning. She was slim, with enough tone to curve her figure at the right places. She wore black lingerie, covering her wide hips and ample breasts, keeping her lady parts seductively away from prying eyes. A slow wink told me they were reserved only for me, tonight. She threw her heels and red gown aside before grabbing a towel and opening the door to the bathroom.

She stopped just short of a step into the bathroom, then turned her attention back to me. "Wanna do something sexy?" Valentine said invitingly.

I nodded, and slid down from the bed's loose covers onto the floor. I raced over to Valentine's side, where she pulled at my sleeve with her foot, beckoning me to strip as well. I did as she commanded, and inside, we got naked together in each other's company.

Valentine got the shower running, and with the blade of her foot, she ushered me through the shower curtain. I was standing in the heaviest rain I've ever experienced, with the shower being more akin to a waterfall, and the water striking Valentine's body shattering into large droplets which poured down on me.

"Stand right under me," Valentine commanded. I obeyed, placing myself right between her feet. I felt her knees bump into the back of my head on occasion, and the water rinsing her body began trickling down onto me, pouring straight down on my head as they dripped from Valentine's crotch. A second hand shower.

Valentine began slathering herself with shampoo bodywash, the excess soap eventually making their way to me as well. I slopped the flood of bubbly liquid onto myself, wiping my body down, when Valentine squatted down before me.

"Time to get to work!" Valentine told me cheerily. One of her hands held a large glob of the body wash, and she smeared it all onto my little body. It went over my chest, around my arms, across my legs, and Valentine had a little fun pinching my crotch, where she felt something inflate in response. She smiled as I tried to cover up my boner with my hands.

"Now that you've got enough soap on you," Valentine said, turning off the shower and seating herself on the floor tiles, "Why don't you help soap up my legs? Start wherever you like."

She said wherever I liked, but I had a feeling that her expectant toe wiggling was Valentine motioning me to start from there. I came before the giant ped, kneeling down to level with it, and put my soap drenched hands upon its surface. At the slightest touch, Valentine's toe began to quiver, and a moan from her direction affirmed that she felt it.

I began scrubbing away. At first, I only used my hands, wiping down each of the ten melon sized digits until every corner, nail and crevice was covered. It may be because they were soaked in water, but the toes felt incredibly soft to my touch, sinking in like pillows where I pushed in.

Valentine sighed appreciatively at my mini massage, but I knew it was taking far too long, and I had the rest of her lower body to go. So I shifted it up and climbed onto her instep, sliding myself across its surface with my body, trying to spread as much soap as possible in one go. I hugged her ankles, pulling myself up and down like I was humping it. Valentine laughed when she saw me do it, and decided to help out with her other foot. Her feet were nowhere as big as me, but when she stepped on my back, I felt the distinctive shape of her hot and heavy footprint form on my skin, her toes gripping my bottom and her heel resting against the back of my head. It only took me a split second to realize what she was doing, but before I could do anything else, it was too late.

I felt my body grind against Valentine’s soft skin, my face sliding across the soapy surface along with the rest of my body as she ran me through her instep with her other foot. She began repeating the motion; up and down, up and down, using me as a human scrub to clean her feet. I wanted to choke at first, but another sensation took over my body as the strokes began intensifying: ecstasy. Her toes were pressing my crotch down harder than the rest of my body, and it felt like I was getting a job every time my member was strung along. Her massive strength, coupled with her soft complexion and positioning made it feel like I was sliding across felt satin. Even against the excess pressure, I could feel something rising against Valentine’s skin.

Valentine must have noticed, because she suddenly stopped her rubbing, lifting her foot off of me and reached over to pick me up. I was till a soapy mess, masking my naked form beneath a bubbly white layer of foam, but Valentine’s eyes laid sight to unmistakable boner forming between my legs. A smile crept over her face and she said, “Looks like you’re having fun too, after all.”

Valentine leaned forward, pursing her lips around my rigid member and giving it a gentle, playful pull. This did all kinds of things to my libido, but it wasn’t enough for me to cum. Her impish smile only her teasing worse. “Let’s get dry while the mood’s good,” she said, turning the shower head back on.

We were still soaking wet, but the soap was finally off our bodies, and a quick jostle inside Valentine’s massive towel got me dry enough for the bed. She sneaked in a finger through the towel to pinch my member, keeping me throbbing until we made our way back out of the bathroom. Valentine deposited me in the middle of the bed, still stark naked, and she came crawling after me, body hovering over me until her twin bosom loomed over my peripheral view.

“Let’s get busy,” Valentine said before she bag lowering herself on top of me.

Oh god, she likes taking the top. There wasn’t enough space for me to get up or run as the table sized mammaries descended upon me. I thought, for a frightful moment, that she was going to crush me, but as her warm flesh pressed against mine, I didn’t feel the fatal weight crashing against me, instead, feeling like a giant, hot marshmallow was sitting on top of me. Valentine had propped her body up with her elbows, leaving me just short of being crushed underneath. With her hands cupped either side of her breasts, she began motorboating herself, with me caught inside her.

The world bounced around me, the plush walls of Valentine’s chest sliding and pressing me as she continued her vigorous motions, dragging them across my stiff form. She was basically masturbating if I just stood still, so I tried to join in as best I could. With her massive knockers, the gap between her breasts was enough to squeeze myself inside, and I caught my chance to slip through as her stroking pulled her breasts apart for a split second. I forced myself in, and my waist up was engulfed in the epicenter of her fondling. Valentine caught onto what I did, and with me still clamped inside, sat up straight and continued her pleasuring. I felt the gargantuan palpitations of her efforts resonating through the delicate folds of her skin, pounding around me as I was caught in the maelstrom of flesh and pleasure, pulling and squeezing me as if the earth were trying to swallow me whole.

I didn’t want to just be a passenger on this ride, so I forced myself up Valentine’s breasts, pushing with my feet against the bulbous mass around me, and freed my arms from the marshmallow prison. I joined in on the motorboating, and gripped onto as much of Valentine’s bosom as I could reach, and began churning them with all my strength. I didn’t know if it was Valentine’s own motions doing it, but even with my strength the boobs began parting and turning. Valentine gave a low moan of approval, rewarding me with the scent of her hot, labored breaths washing down on top of me. Valentine took a hand and reached down between her legs, sticking her fingers in as thick layer of pre-cum came washing out of her vagina. She shared it with me, wiping her stained fingers on my crotch from below, and the simple rubbing sensation sent me into a frenzy of my own. I redoubled my efforts, stroking her harder than before, until my arms felt like they were on fire.

A kiss from above signaled for me to stop, and Valentine pulled me from her breasts, placing me back down on the bed again. This time, I was right between her thighs, a large, dripping maw floating just above my crotch as Valentine knelt over me. This was it, the big finisher. My cherry was in her hands now.

Valentine sat down, the full weight of her body sinking down into me. The mattress creaked as I was pushed hard against it, compensating for the otherwise fatal pressure, and I felt an incredible heat and scent wash over me as Valentine’s womanhood began to eat at me. She began thrusting, rubbing her labia against my tiny, inadequate frame, desperately searching for something to cling to. I felt a rush of ecstasy again; I was doing it. I was fucking a Borb girl for real. My dick became rock hard, trying to answer Valentine’s urges to no avail. It was simply too small for a girl of her stature, but it came to me that this was where my participation was necessary.

I took a deep and uneasy breath, waiting for Valentine to thrust into my upper body again. Just as she did, I propped myself up, sliding myself in through the fleshy lips and dove my head into the vagina. Valentine must have been caught by surprise because she stopped, but I continued in, plunging my arms deeper still into her womanly depths. I was worried my shoulders might have been too broad to fit through, but a labored push got me through the entire way. It was completely dark, and the must was almost unbearable, but I felt the walls around me contract in response to this satisfying new sensation within her. Valentine took the cue to pull my legs up into position, and thrust me in deeper into her womanhood.

It was oppressively hot and humid in here. I still had breath in my lungs, but I wasn’t sure how long I’d last. The walls around me contracted in response to my every move, and the flow of a thick, sticky liquid only made me more bothered. Still, it was my first time inside a girl, both literally and figuratively, and my confidence and sex drive got a massive boost just from knowing. I resolved to climb deeper inside, but I felt the grip on my legs tightening. I felt myself be pushed from behind, forcefully shoving me deeper into the recesses of Valentine’s cunt. Then just as I felt I had hit something at the end, the force dragged me back outwards. The motion repeated itself, and I was being thrust in and out of Valentine’s womanhood. I was being used like a dildo!

The forceful motions made me lose my breath, and the hot, sticky liquid was caught in my mouth as I instinctually gasped for breath. I gagged, helpless as I was dragged against my will through this girl’s privates, unable to even flail about as the ever tightening space slowly consumed me. My lungs were shot with pain as the last of my air left me, and my last moments as Valentine’s sex toy was the sudden rush of an extremely thick, creamy substance washing over me from the other side of the cervix…




I woke up. I had lost consciousness during our scuffle, and without breath, I had fainted in the middle of our deed. I still smelled foul, but I was much drying than what I remembered myself being that last time I was awake. I looked around, noticing I was still on Valentine’s bed. A towel laid beside me, crumpled from use, and the unmistakable puddle of white some distance off a sure indicator that Valentine came. Not much time has passed it seemed, but Valentine was nowhere to be seen.

I tried to get up, but a sore in my side laid me back down. All that weight from Valentine’s sitting must have got me somewhere, but the adrenaline at the time must have blocked it out. I just continued lying down, looking up into the impossibly high ceiling of this Borb hotel room, until the sound of the door brought my attention back down.

Valentine was in her red gown again, but holding a tiny Lillian plastic bag in one hand this time. She strode over to my side and sat down, looking over me to see if I was alright. Her face lit up when she saw that I was awake. “You’re up!” She said cheerily, “I’ve got you some meds from the Lillian side, some painkillers and disinfectants. The shopkeepers were nice enough to get everything for me inside the pharmaceutical.”

I wondered briefly how Valentine would go about shopping inside a Lillian shop, and it amounted to kicking the wall down and grabbing entire shelves to bring back. I chuckled at the imagery of a rampaging giantess stealing medicine for me, but Valentine noticed and gave me a little frown.

“You know,” Valentine said with a more serious voice, “I was half scared to death when I pulled your limp, lifeless body out of me. I thought I might have killed you in there...It’s not funny that I thought you almost died.”

“Oh...sorry,” I said. It was that could come to my mind at the moment. I was still in a daze as to what exactly happened after.

“None of other boys went as deep as you have,” Valentine continued, trying to unpack the medicine from their packaging with her unwieldy, large fingers, “Some of the others I just forced to play with my breasts, butt or feet, and those who did fuck me pulled out real quickly. They were at least scared enough to know when to back out.”

Valentine reached out to pick me up, but hesitated just as her hand hovered before me. She instead offered the hand to me, and I grabbed on as she helped pull myself to my feet.

“Look,” Valentine said with a sigh, “When I said I liked you, I really meant it. Hurting you would be the last thing I wanted to do, and if that meant we should go our separate ways, then I’ve no choice but to accept it. But as much as possible, I don’t want to lose you.”

Valentine looked with those pleading eyes of hers again. She stared deeply into me, trying to reach out not just to me, but my very soul. “Please don’t be scared of me,” she said with a sad voice.

I...wasn’t scared. In fact, I didn’t know what I was feeling at all. All I knew was that I just had the time of my life, and Valentine was probably the best thing that happened to me. What I went through was scary, but it didn’t make me fear her. In fact, I felt for her in another way entirely.

“What do you see yourself as?” I asked Valentine, “A monster? A creature that hurts the things around her? You’re not scary, if that’s what you think. I see my date, flustered that I got a little woozy from our little rendezvous. She’s scared, worried and even a little sad, just for me. But I know I agreed to come here for a good time with you, but if you’re not enjoying it, then I’ve clearly failed as a date.”

Valentine just sat there, mouth slightly agape. “What are you telling me?” She asked apprehensively.

“I’m saying,” I said, confident of myself now, “That I see you as a woman. Not a Borb, not some man-eating monster, but a girl who wanted a good time. And if you don’t mind me confessing now…”

I shuffled my feet a bit, trying to summon all my courage to say this next part.

“...I think I like you, Valentine,” I said, looking away in embarrassment, “Well, from first impressions anyway…”

I turned back to her, and saw that she was slightly blushing as well. “So if you’d have me,” I continued, “I’d be glad to go out with you.”

Valentine just held her hands up to her mouth for a moment, unsure of what to say, but she quickly composed herself, taking me in her hands and lifting me up to her eye level. “Yes!” She said in a happy squeal, “Oh god, yes! I’ll definitely go out with you!”

She embraced me in a giant hug, shoving me into the soft confines of her bosom, and kissed me on the top of my head. She let out a happy sigh, “You have no idea how hard it is to find a Lillian boyfriend.”

“Hmm,” I mused, “Why do want a Lilian boyfriend anyway? I’d think a Brob guy would be easier to find dates for.”

“You know I’m about twenty feet tall, right?” Valentine said, “I’m actually one of the smaller Brobdingnagians, and there isn’t an upper limit to how big a Brob can be.”

Valentine curled her legs up to her chest, and looked off to the distance. “It’s scary, being paired with a guy who’s fifty feet or or eighty feet tall. And my family’s lineage has always been a Brob and Lillian pairing. My mom- a Brob, by the way- says that it’s our family’s goal to get a child back below ten feet tall, so our progeny could live as Lilliputians instead. Better to be the tall of the small then the twigs of the big. That’s what my mom told me.”

“It’s the same with the other girls I was with today,” Valentine continued, “It’s a generational height struggle in Borb society. We just wanted to be free from larger forces.”

“How tall is your mom?” I asked.

A smile crept over Valentine’s mouth. “She was a whole thirty-five feet in height; much taller than me,” she said proudly, “I’m proof that mixing Borbs with Lillians help adjust our height.”

Valentine looked at me lovingly. “But that doesn’t matter with us,” she said, “You’re the best boy I’ve met in forever, and I’m not letting you go so easily. I really want our relationship to work out, so I hope you’ll open up to me, too.”

I considered this for a while, then eventually decided on saying, “Let’s take this slowly. We’ve literally just met each other today.”

Valentine laughed heartily. Seems like she’s back to her old self again, at least. “Of course,” she said, “We have all the time to get to know each other later.”

“But for now…” I dared myself to say, “Wanna spoon?”

Valentine smiled. Not an impish smile, not a faked smile, but a honest smile from the bottom of her heart. “You really aren’t afraid of me, huh?” She said with a chuckle. She lay down on the bed, bringing me up on top of her chest, where we shared some kisses, kisses large enough to immerse my mouth and nose inside her maw, and a tongue so large it barely made managed to slither its tip into my own mouth. We cuddled until it was late, and we finally parted ways with one another.

“I’ll see you again soon,” I said as smoothly as I could.

“Call me,” Valentine said, and as I exited the building, I looked back up to her room’s window, where she blew me one final kiss before I had my last glimpse of her face today. It was a face I would dream about for many more days to come.

Date 3 - Fresh Air from 50 feet by SoleEmbrace
Author's Notes:

Hey again :) I finally got some time over the weekend to continue writing. This time, it's the classic 50 foot girl, but I thought I'd try something different. Not all giantesses are strong!

 

Also, I've got something special for y'all... tune in next chapter! :) For now, enjoy~

 

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+


 

The town I grew up in wasn't anything special. It was more of a village, with everybody in it living close enough to recognize everybody else. There weren't any interesting places to hang out at; all we had was a grocery store to resemble anything like a mall. You'd think this place was the boonies, and you'd be right. Smack dab between the valley of two hills, hidden from civilization, the town of Mastle was the poster boy for the country life, and a safe haven for weary Lilliputians.

 

One thing did stand out about Mastle, though: its clean air. The hills separating it from the world served as a natural barrier to the pollution in the air outside of the valley, and some residents stayed for their health. A good number of elderly make up the population of Mastle for this reason, but one resident in particular stood out from the rest, both figuratively and literally.

 

Elena was a fifty something foot tall Brob girl just out of her teens, with long, wavy locks of gold like a golden retriever's fur, and peculiarly bright eyes of a jade hue. She always wore a loose, white one piece, and nobody but herself knew for sure what lies beneath those sheets, but her hands and fingers had a slender grace to them, and her feet arched beautifully in perfects curves, with her toes pointing inwardly in a cosy bundle, slender digits each as large as a Lillian's head yet plush and soft enough to be mistaken for pillows.

 

That's all I could tell you about Elena from the brief moment I saw her, really. She was well known in Mastle for being the only Brob living here, for health reasons, apparently, but from a Lillian's point of view, anything above a Brob's ankles was not a point of consideration when feet the size of surf boards were making their way toward you. It's not weird for us to recognize a Brob by her feet before her face, but for me, the first thing I saw was Elena's gorgeous face in place of what I thought was an overcast sky, and it captivated me for long enough that I forgot about the massive stompers closing in on me.

 

Crash! I felt myself be flung back as Elena's toes slammed into me, and as I was thrown to the ground, the rest of her foot slid over and stepped on my prone body. I felt the ball of her foot sink into my legs first, crushing down mercilessly as the weight of a full-fledged 50 foot Brob pressed into my flesh. Her toes clamped down onto my belly, instinctively steadying herself against the unexpected bump in her walk, but at the expense of my breakfast as the force of those gargantuan digits pushed out the contents of my stomach. I let out a shrill shriek, the violence of being crushed sending copious amounts of fear through my nerves, and my little screams must have alerted Elena to me because the colossal foot stopped short of flattening me.

 

"Are you alright?" I heard a large, smooth voice boom above me. My eyes were shut tight from fear of witnessing my own demise, but the guillotine never came. Instead, a great warm blanketed my body, and when I next opened my eyes, the giant foot that was to be my executioner was instead resting gently on top of me.

 

Funnily enough, while my legs were raw from aching, they were unbroken, contrary to what I first thought, and my stomach was worst for the wear, but I felt only a blunt pain instead of agonizing trauma from having your innards crushed. I just lied there for a stunned moment, before answering Elena, "Y-yeah...I'm fine."

 

Elena breathed a sigh of relief, and leaned down to get a closer look at me. "Thank goodness!" She exclaimed, "I didn't see you there, so I couldn't brace myself in time. Are you sure you're alright?"

 

That was funny, asking me if I was fine when she was still stepping on me. "Uh, removing your foot would help?" I asked meekly, tapping on one of Elena's naked toes bared at me.

 

"Not just yet," Elena said, keeping a firm grip on my body under her foot, "It's good practice to keep somebody you've just stepped on under you. If I panicked and released you reflexively, I might accidentally step on somebody else nearby. Just let me keep  you there for a minute."

 

It was weird being told that you had to be stepped on. We spent the other half of the minute in awkward silence, Elena drumming her toes on my chest patiently as she adjusted her foothold, and I looked around to see absolutely no one that could possibly within stepping range of her right now. There wasn't a peep of anyone on this side of town; was this exercise really necessary?

 

Finally, Elena counted sixty under her breath, and I felt her giant sole slide off to the ground beside me. I was still sore, but it was a great relief to be finally out of that oppressive heat. I tried to sit up, but doubled back in pain as my stomach complained from the exertion.

 

Elena kneeled down beside me in response to this, and offered me her hand, which was as wide as a living room carpet. I took one of her slender fingers in my hand, and felt myself get pulled up to my feet. Her hand withdrew, and I was left standing before this huge wall of white topped with the same face that had captivated me not a minute ago.

 

"I'm sorry," Elena said, "I know I should have been more careful, but I'm just so enchanted by the beauty of this town every time I walk through it."

 

"Yeah, uh,"  I wrestled for something to say, "Did you really need to step on me the whole minute? There's literally nobody here but us."

 

Elena gave a disapproving look. "I can't be complacent," she chided, "I hardly get a chance to practice for real, and in Brobdingnagian manners to Lilliputians, putting your foot down on someone deliberately means we know you are there, and know that you are safe. You can’t accidentally step on what you’re already stepping on, after all!”

 

I felt the logic was rather warped there, with no consideration for the person being trampled on, but Elena seemed to know what she was doing. I couldn’t imagine how a mile high brob would do it, though. Everybody would just be squashed from the footfall alone.

 

Still, I wasn’t too badly hurt. I thought I shouldn’t overstay our meeting, and I turned about and began to leave. “Well, I guess I’ll see you aroun- OUCH!”

 

A sharp pain shot through my left leg as I spun around. It was a sharp, stabbing sensation; like a crack in a bone widening from exertion. It looked like I didn’t make it out of it unscathed after all.

 

I felt a large, fleshy bed catch me from behind, and I clung on to the warm palm of Elena’s hand to stabilize myself. The other hand came forward and cupped me in her grip, lifting me off of my feet and up to her chest level. She gave me an anxious look, noting my pain as my dangling legs served to only agitate the broken bone, shifting her hold on me so that I was lying straight across the length of her hand.

 

“I’ll bring you to the doctor,” Elena said firmly. It was a statement, with no room for questions. I obeyed her without question.

 

The trip to the doctor was incredibly short for a Brob of Elena’s size. Where obstacles existed for a Lillian, she simply stepped over. The fences of homes could not hope to keep out a pair of legs taller than the buildings they guarded, and Elena effortlessly cut through the yards and lawns of the residents, making a beeline for the clinic, ignoring the small wake of destruction she left in the form of footprints and overrun vegetation. For all her troubles, we made it to the entrance of the doctor’s clinic in only two minutes.

 

“Doctor Nash!” Elena called out, reaching down to knock thrice on the small oaken door in the front porch of the building. The walls of the wooden clinic shuddered at the force of Elena’s knocking, threatening to break under the pressure.

 

At first, it was a portly woman in a blue dress apron who ran out and gasped at the sight of Elena’s giant figure overshadowing their petit establishment. She ran back in almost immediately and began frantically calling for the doctor within. Moments later, a man in his prime with black framed glasses scrambled out, putting on a white coat as he stepped into Elena’s shadow.

 

“What’s the matter, Elena?” Doctor Nash called out, “Are you feeling out of breath again?”

 

“No!” Elena exclaimed, “It’s someone else this time. I, uh, may have accidentally hurt this boy during my walk. Could you take a look?”

 

I felt my stomach sink as the vertigo of Elena’s hand’s descent brought me right to the ground, next to where Doctor Nash stood. The doctor spared no time looking me over, first checking if I was stable, then turning to ask, “Where does it hurt?”

 

I pointed to my leg, and he gave a light tap where I indicated, and I instinctively grit my teeth against the stabbing pain.

 

“Something’s definitely broken in there,” Doctor Nash included, “Patty, go get our stretcher. We’ll move the boy inside. It doesn’t look too serious, so get some ice and a splint and he should be fine with rest. Elena, put the boy on the stretcher when Patty gets back, and gently now.”

 

Elena gave a sour face at the last of the doctor’s words, but she cooperated as Patty came back with a stretcher, and Elena carefully cupped me in her hands so that I was right underneath where each of her palms met, and I felt myself falling gently through as she let a gap in her hands widen beneath me. I was safely deposited on the stretcher, and both Doctor Nash and Patty pushed me into the clinic. I watched as a downcast looking Elena stare back as I was about to disappear through the door. I couldn’t leave her knowing she was worried for me like this...

 

“I’ll come back!” I shouted impulsively. Elena’s face changed to one of surprise, then mellowed into a faint smile. With a small wave, Elena vanished from view as the roof rushed over me, and the last thing I felt from her were the tremors of her footfalls departing from the clinic.




It was a Saturday. It's been two days since my 'little' accident, and I didn't mention Elena to my parents, but they were still as concerned as ever, grounding me at home until they thought better. I've been on a splint and crutches the whole time and I was getting used to moving around with a hard board tied around my thigh, hobbling about with the crutches like a three-legged race. Most of the time I just lay on my bed doing nothing, lost in thoughts about what Elena was doing now.

 

"Son, we're heading out for a grocery run in the city," I heard my dad yell from the living room, "Stay put and don't do anything that would worry your mother!"

 

"Alright!" I yelled back. Living in Mastle meant that if you couldn't find what you needed in the local grocer, then you'd have to take a four hour drive to the next city to get it. Saturdays were my family's grocery days, and we were usually out till evening, but I had to stay behind because of my injury.

 

That means there was no one around to ground me today.

 

I waited a half hour after I heard the family car drive off into the driveway before I got off my bed. I grabbed my crutches and made my way out the door and into the street. Not too many people were up and about early in the morning, so I made my way through town without attracting too much attention. I wasn't sure about where to go, but my feet instinctively brought me back to the road where I met Elena.

 

I didn't know what to expect, but the street was again devoid of anyone. Just a straight path lined with houses on one side and a small, unattended field on the other. The buildings in Mastle had at most two storeys, and Elena easily stood past four, yet there was no sign in of her towering figure anywhere.

 

I was about to continue on my way when a voice behind me stopped me.

 

"Ho, boy!" The familiar tone of Doctor Nash called out, "Shouldn't you be at home and resting?"

 

"Er, I got tired of sitting around," I said with a shrug, trying to play it cool, "What brings you here, doc?"

 

Doctor Nash thought for a moment, then turned back to me. "If you've a moment," he said, "I actually could use your help."

 

"What with?" I asked curiously.

 

"You know Miss Elena," the doctor elaborated with a hand tucked under his chin, "She's here because of her weak constitution, and she runs out of breath easily. The city air is bad, and medicine at her size is too expensive for her to afford. That's why she's here for some natural therapy with Mastle's clean air."

 

"Oh," I said, unsure what to make of this information.

 

"Thing is," Doctor Nash continued, "After your accident, she's been worried to the point of exhaustion, and she actually came to my clinic after your parents have already picked you up. I couldn't very well reveal your private address, so she took it upon herself to look for you. The whole night."

 

I gulped. I didn't think Elena would be that worried.

 

"She's over exerted herself, and was just short of collapsing when she returned to my clinic," the doctor said, this time looking me dead in the eye, "Your presence should relieve her considerably."

 

Even though Doctor Nash didn't phrase it as a question, I already knew my answer.

 

"I'll go," I said with conviction.

 

 

As we drew closer to the clinic, I could see Elena’s figure slumped against the side of the smaller builder, head resting against the roof and back sliding from the wall to the grass below. Her legs were extended across the entire yard, feet braced against the tiny picket fence not half the height of her sole. Her eyes were closed, but a heavy, lethargic expression lingered on her face, like she had just been labored. She didn’t seem to notice as the two of us approached her.

 

“Elena!” Doctor Nash called out, “Feeling better?”

 

The fifty foot Brob turned her head to us slowly, the clinic she was propped up against creaking in protest. Her eyes opened halfway as if the she were exerting herself, but when Elena saw me, those same eyes widened in surprise.

 

“You’re-” Elena began, but she winced in pain as she clutched at her chest. Her breathing became shallow, and Doctor Nash rushed over to her side.

 

“Calm down,” the doctor said, “You’re still not fully recovered yet. Just take deep breaths and steady yourself.”

 

Elena obeyed, drawing longer, deeper breaths. The pain made her body tense up, accidentally kicking over the fence her feet rested against. She fought hard to relax, small beads of sweat forming on her forehead. I watched helplessly as the girl before me fought against her own frail health.

 

Elena let out one last labored gasp, and turned back to us. Her giant blue eyes looked only at me, and she reached out wordlessly to place her palm before me. Without question, I threw my crutches aside and climbed onto her palm, and felt the world fall away from me as Elena brought me up and in front of her face.

 

“I’m...glad that you’re...okay…” Elena said between strained breaths.

 

I reached out and touched her nose, rubbing its cute, pointy tip in my hand like a head rub. “Looks like you should worry more about yourself,” I replied.

 

“I know…” Elena said, still panting, “But...I was afraid...that you might...hate me for hurting you...fear me. It was...my fault…”

 

I felt Elena’s palm quiver, and she lowered me onto her lap. Even holding me up was tiring her out. All my life, I thought Brobs were all strong, capable people, able to stand up on their own. But here, all I saw was a weak yet caring girl, thinking only about me when she was in this much pain herself. It didn’t matter how big she was now, but from that moment on, I knew I had to help her.

 

“Elena,” I said, “You know when you first stepped on me, I was really scared. Terrified, even. My body screamed that I was going to die, and I thought some heartless monster was going to snuff me out without even noticing.”

 

Elena shuddered at my words, her facing turning away in guilt at her actions.

 

“But you know,” I continued, “I felt the stepping stop, and even then when I lay there underneath your sole, I didn’t feel an oppressive, life-ending force on top of me. I felt a gentle, careful touch blanketing me, holding on to me as it worried that it might accidentally step on me again if it had let go. The first thing you asked me was if I was alright, and that was when I knew it was an accident, and I knew the girl above wasn’t some killer monster, but a worried, gentle woman who was genuinely concerned for me. I couldn’t blame her if I wanted to; we all make mistakes. And I knew none of it was her fault.”

 

I sat back and scratched the back of my head, feeling a little sheepish about what I was about to say, “Heck, anybody should have been able to avoid running into or under a fifty foot Brob, but I was captivated by...by how beautiful you were that day.”

 

Elena’s breathing stopped for a heartbeat as she gasped in surprise. Her eyes looked at me curiously at where I was taking this.

 

“You know,” I said, “If you think I’d hate you for that little incident, you’re wrong. I...I like you. Since I first saw you walking down that road, to that little minute I was under you, to when you rushed me here in the clinic, and for the two days I’ve been thinking about you when I couldn’t do anything at home. Bonus if you’re worrying about me, too. I guess we should see each other more often?”

 

Elena’s mouth was slightly agape, but it stretched into a smile, and she brought both hands around me. “I guess it’s a date then,” she said, finding the strength to speak without panting now.

 

And that was my first, clumsy, cheesy confession to my 50 foot Brob girl, Elena.




We’ve been going out for a while now. The neighbourhood was really small, and everybody knew I was dating Elena. My splint was gone, and while I felt an ache every now and then, I was able to walk normally again.

 

After school, I’d visit Elena by the clinic, where she’d be dressed in her usual white dress and waiting for me. My parents caught wind of our relationship, and also about the medicine for her condition she couldn’t afford, and volunteered to foot the bill. “It’s an investment for our future daughter!” Was their excuse, apparently. So Elena’s no longer having as much difficulty with her breathing as before, and she could afford to take longer walks around town. But we still came back to meet at the clinic, since it was an easy place we could relate to.

 

With her better health, Elena could make it into the woods along the mountain Mastle was situated next to. It was the only place thick and far enough for us to retain any kind of privacy. There was a nice clearing not far from where we usually enter, and Elena would always bring her giant picnic mat along with us. She spread the cloth over the undergrowth, and it made for a nice, clean place to rest on.

 

It might be a while before we could hang out like this again, I was afraid.

 

“You’re graduating next week?” Elena asked me as she passed me from her shoulder to the picnic mat.

 

“Yeah,” I said, “And I’ve got a few months after that, but I’ve decided to take up nursing in the city. Majoring in Brob care.”

 

“So you could better care for me?” Elena asked with a sly look.

 

“A little bit, yeah,” I said with a grin, leaning back to lie down on my back. Elena crawled over me, her arms flanking either side of me and her face directly above me. She wore a sad smile now, gazing lovingly over her little lover’s entire body.

 

“I guess I’m going to miss seeing this for a while,” Elena said, tracing a finger along my body, sliding it down from my shoulder to my waist, all the way down to my toes.

 

“And I’m going to miss you too,” I replied.

 

“Then we better give you something you won’t soon forget,” Elena said almost in a growl.

 

Elena lowered herself down, catching me between her breasts and pressing down on me. I was taken by surprise, but I soon got into the flow when Elena began massaging me gently between her mammaries. The feeling of soft, voluminous flesh pushing through the fabric of her dress overwhelmed me, swaying me back and forth, completely engulfing me in her womanly assets. Suddenly, the playful jiggling stopped, and Elena slid her face directly above me, and lowered herself down to plant a firm, wet kiss on my entire face.

 

“I want you,” Elena said in a moan, “I want you to memorize my body, remember every bit of it so you’d never forget when you’re in the city. I want you to remember that I’m yours as much as you are mine. I want you to love me.”

 

As she finished her words, she began stripping off her clothing, revealing some fiery red lingerie underneath, with a patterned bra and frilly thong. She meant business today.

 

I was about to take my own clothes off, but Elena’s giant hands came down first, tearing away at my apparel with ease. I was in nothing but my briefs now, and even that came off as Elena slid a finger deliberately through the strap, teasing my crotch with a wiggle then pulling the last of my vanity away from me.

 

Elena eyed my naked form. It was the first time we were seeing each other naked like this, and she was savoring the sight of me sitting defenselessly in the palm of her hand. Then without warning, Elena thrust herself toward me, her mouth gaping wide and taking everything above my shoulders inside. I felt her lips brush against my chest and back, and I was brought into the darkness of her maw. I could feel her ivory teeth chewing playfully down on me, and my face was met with a saliva slickened tongue which began to probe me. It lashed at me furiously, licking my face, neck and ears, drenching my hair in sticky fluids, and her teeth were leaving large teeth marks along my back.

 

Just when I thought I’ve taken the brunt of it all, Elena began sucking on me, dipping me back and forth in and out of her mouth. I felt air rush past me as she suckled on my tiny form. I was in a state of amazement, disorientation, and maybe even a little turned on. I was being frenched by a Brob. The maw began to brighten as Elena opened her mouth again, but she held on to me as her tongue slid out from the cavern, slithering its way down to my crotch. The sensation of that powerful, fleshy taster lapping at my dick was too much. My weiner began standing on end, and from my perilous position, I began thrusting at whatever I could get my dick on.

 

I was ready to cum, and I felt the tongue beneath me reach even further back, tickling the sensitive insides of my thighs. I gasped, and finally ejaculated onto Elena’s massive tongue. She must have tasted it because she withdrew me from her mouth, and licked her lips with her smile.

 

“We’re only just getting started,” she said with a tongue stuck out, then swallowed dramatically as if to signify that she has accepted my love.

 

I felt myself being lowered down. She brought me past her breasts and down between her thighs. Elena pulled open the strap to her thong, revealing the musty, trimmed crotch inside. She herself got onto her back, and she pushed out the fabric of her thong below to reveal her womanhood within. There, I was deposited, my back facing the strap and my front face to face with the enormous slit that was Elena’s vagina. A powerful odor emanated from within, but I was already too sexed up to care. I felt Elena remove her hand from the thong, release the strap with a snap as the force slammed me toward the labia. I had her thong to thank as the fabric was still thin enough to light through, and I found myself slowly slipping into her most private space.

 

Elena’s hand came back down from the other side of the thong, and she guided my body as she pushed me further into her cunt. Half my body was engulfed inside the sweltering mass of flesh, and I felt my body get smeared by the mixture of sweat, pre-cum and saliva within. It was so oppressively hot that I had to squirm hold back myself. The motion only made Elena hornier, and she gasped as my little form wriggled inside of her. She sat back up again, and laid her crotch flat onto the picnic mat, where she began grinding me.

 

Back and forth, powerful motions pulled at my being, the vaginal walls contracting from the newfound pleasure, and Elena’s hand rubbed furiously behind me. It was then I realized her clit was being blocked by me, and I grabbed on to pitch in on the action. I pulled at the giant hunk of pink, trying to pleasure it with fast, vigorous motions as much as my strength would allow, and Elena seemed to appreciate it as her thighs tightened themselves around the crotch. I didn’t neglect what was happening inside either, kicking up her vagina with my feet fishing for her g spot.

 

Overhead, Elena began stroking her breasts, fondling the erect nipples as her tiny lover did a marvelous job down below. She had never been this aroused in her life before, and while she did read about how to fuck a Lillian before leading up to this moment, it was her first time actually doing it to one. She was astounded by how much better it was if you were doing it with another living being, no matter the size.

 

I continued my loving, and I felt I was coming to ejaculate a second time when suddenly, Elena’s actions abruptly stopped. Her thighs loosened, her vaginal walls relaxed, and I could no longer feel her grinding against the ground. What has changed, though, was that her breathing had become labored again.

 

Immediately, I excavated myself from her crotch and in my hot, steaming stickiness, climbed up toward Elena. She was hyperventilating again; the effort of maintaining the sex must have tired her out too much. It was easy to forget she was still an ailing girl, sometimes.

 

“I...I’m sorry,” Elena said through labored breath, “I just...need to…”

 

I shook my head, and put a reassuring hand down on Elena’s belly, where I stood. “It’s okay,” I said, “You were great. But there’s something I can do, too. You just lay back.”

 

“Where...are you going?” Elena asked, still panting hard.

 

“To where we first met,” I said. I took a pit stop at Elena’s thong, wiping off the excess fluids on the fabric, then ran to the other end of her body. Her feet were propped up and pointing to the sky, and I travelled to the front of her left sole, where our relationship first began. It stood a few heads taller than I did, but I was still able to reach to either side of the width of the ped. As I pressed my body down against it, the familiar warmth and softness returned, just as it did when Elena first stepped on me. I grabbed the spaces between her toes, wrapping my legs near the arch of her foot, and began slathering my body against the sole. I felt her toes twitch, a good response that told me she felt me. I pushed against the folds of her skin as much as I could, massaging the length of the giant foot with what little my body had to offer.

 

Elena shifted her foot in response, lowering me down to the ground and stepping gently on me. I was completely engulfed by her sole, and my early actions were shut down by the great weight upon me. I didn’t give up though. I turned my attention to her toes, grabbing each of them with both hands, and making out as if each of her rounded tips were a face. I liked the surface, covering each bulbous under toe with my own fluids, tasting their salty sourness, appreciating each of them as Elena quivered in response to my actions.

 

Elena must have recovered from her heavy breathing, because she took things up a notch and began to stand up while her foot was still on me. I felt the weight of her foot press me further into the ground, until even moving was difficult. I was trapped, my body under the warm, heavy prison of her sole, and my face caught in small space between her toes to her foot, and all I could taste and smell was the bottom of her plush, gigantic foot.

 

The foot began moving, and I felt Elena grind the ball of her foot into my chest. The force was greater than any massage I’ve experienced in my life, and the sensation of being stepped on was one of arousal to me. The pure sensation of being oppressed by a being far greater than you, yet still surviving her onslaught by her will. The deliberate dichotomy of this cruel and gentle treatment left my dick soaring, and my arms grasped at whatever they could of Elena’s foot.

 

Elena teased me further by raking her toes down my chest and landing them on top of my crotch, where my stiff member was being played with by her big toe. She rocked her toe back and forth, taking my penis with it as it rubbed along the throbbing shaft mercilessly. There was no way I couldn’t cum to that, and a jet of white streaked past the toe and landed on my belly. Elena smiled, and returned her toes to my stomach, and stirred my cum so that it was spread across my entire chest. She dipped her foot across it, smearing what little of the fluid she could across the bottom of her foot. She then raised her toes toward my face, and commanded to me, “Eat it.”

 

I obeyed, licking and lapping at the succulent toes offered to me. I bit and chewed however I could, and the prickly sensation shot up through Elena’s nerves. She was pleased, and rested her foot back down upon me. I was gasping for air at this point, and all the strength I had left was to wrap my arms around the foot before me in a massive, giant hug.

 

“That was great,” I said, this time panting myself.

 

“Something you’ll never forget, I hope,” Elena said with a chuckle.

 

“I don’t think I’ll ever like a Lillian girl again after today,” I said jokingly.

 

Elena smiled, taking the foot off of me and leaving me out in the open air to rest. “I suppose that’s enough to last the two years you’ll be away,” she said.

 

“Not in the least,” I said, laughing, “I’d come back everyday just so I could taste you again.”

 

“And I thought I came in large enough portions,” Elena joked back, “You’ve got a big appetite for a little man.”

 

Elena shifted her stance and lifted her right foot up. I didn’t know what she was going to do until her toes began wriggling on top of me.

 

“I guess I should make sure you’ve gotten your fill then?” Elena chuckled, before her right foot came down upon me, “Let’s go for seconds.”

 

Crash! It felt like I was meeting her a second time.

Extra Date - Rule 42 You Know... ~by Nostory by SoleEmbrace
Author's Notes:

And we have a special guest chapter by Nostory! He originally wrote it as a present for me, but it was too good to not publish! Thank you, and thank you again, Nostory!

 

Hope y'all enjoy it, and read his stories too! They're good stuff :> Have fun!

 

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

 

 

“ So Jack, you finally going to tell us who’s been keeping you away from us?” Arthur said to him, his long firm legs crossed while he reclined on a couch at Starbucks.

 He wasn’t the only one curious about Jack’s disappearance over the past month, most of his closest friends were keen to why know, a feeling mixed with curiosity and concern.

 Jack gave a nervous laugh, high in pitch and abrupt in its fluctuations. His normally unkempt hair was gelled, a recent alteration he’d made to his own style. A lot had changed  in the last month or so, all thanks to her.

 “ Yeah I will,”  Jack sipped his espresso, the warm brown caffeinated drink granting him some respite from the air conditioning working at full blast.

   Of Jack’s inner circle, only Beatrice was absent. She had a driving test to take but insisted the group fill her in on the details later. He wished she was here, she would probably believe his story.

  That still only left Dylan and his closest friend, Arthur. He wasn’t an outgoing guy  and with his low self-esteem, he hardly socialised. He counted himself he even had the three of them.

 “Come on Jack,” Dylan shook his friend by the knee.

 “ Tell us what you’ve been up to. You weren’t on Steam, not at the library and  you left school early when you’re always the last to go,” Dylan’s baritone voice laced with excitement.

 Jack smiled as he remembered why, why he was even here and it wasn’t to meet Arthur and Dylan. They had accosted him when they spotted his diminutive frame in a mall.  Choosing  to run was unwise but his taller and fitter friends caught up with him in no time, bursting to the seams with questions about his social life.

 He had acquiesced to their requests, bringing them to the nearest Starbucks he could find.

 “ I’ve met a girl,” He declared. Jack could almost hear their lower jaws smacking the group, tongues flopping out like a Looney Tunes character.

 “ The truth Jack,” Dylan answered.

 Jack sighed, that was the kind of response he  expected from  them.. He was the only unattached member of the group. He didn’t fault himself at all. Barely five foot four on a good day and with bony arms and legs, he wasn’t Dylan, the strapping six footer from the rowing team with his bronzed biceps and tanned thighs conditioned from tri-weekly sessions at the Arnu river. He complemented it with a fiery stubble covering his strong chin and turquoise eyes. To put it crudely, he was swimming in pussy.

Nor was he Arthur, the man blessed by the gene fairy. Both his parents used to model and Arthur got their best traits. His father’s emerald gems for eyes, his mother’s wavy blonde hair, a mane on him made him the only person who could rival Dylan in looks. Which he did, when you threw in his six and a half foot body and while not as muscular as his friend, he had lean limbs firmed up with enough muscle to attract the girls.

All of this tended to make Jack feel inadequate around the two, he was a mere mortal next to a pair of real life Adonises.

 “ It is the truth! Let me start from the beginning,” Jack said as he whipped out his phone. He and the rest were too engrossed in their electronic devices to even notice the faintest of tremors reverberate through the cafe.

Jack pressed on the app icon he wanted , a bright red pair of lips with the words Timber written on it.

 “ I felt really lonely one day and just downloaded it for fun. Try my luck, you know I can’t talk to a girl without sounding like Elmer Fudd,” Jack was nervous but he pressed on, Dylan and Arthur watched him scroll through a series of pictures until he stopped at one girl.

 “ This is her, she’s a Brobby,” He passed his friends his phone and wait with bated breath.

 Dylan and Jack jostled for the phone, both of them gobsmacked by the girl’s beauty. Which was no exaggeration, the girl was a stunner.

   Baby blue eyes, sandy-yellow hair, sun kissed skin on a round face that hinted at a voluptuous body rather than plump and the most radiant of smiles thanks to her perfectly straight pearly whites,  the two boys could not fathom why a girl like her would even use the Internet to trawl for boyfriends. Yet she was only eighteen , no older than the boys right now.

 “ Sierra….Sierra Swan,” Dylan mumbled.

“ Yep, she’s pretty isn’t she?”

“No she isn’t Jack. Pretty doesn’t do her justice. Bea is pretty but Sierra is more than that, she’s the kind of girl you see on a movie poster with her jugs spilling out of a top meant for a six year boy. The kind of girl who could make your day just by flashing a smile at you,” Dylan didn’t hold back on his praise.

“ You sure she’s even real, this could be some fat middle aged Brob guy looking for some Lilli to bring home and skin,” Arthur said, skeptical about the whole thing.

“ She is real,” Jack huffed as he snatched his phone back. He pressed another button , bringing them to a new page in the app.

 “ We’ve been messaging each other for the whole month and we’ve got a lot in common. For one, neither of us has ever been on a date. It took me two days to even work up the courage to messager her.”

 Arthur burst out laughing, that had to be the funniest joke cracked by Jack. He laughed so hard his sides were aching, wheezing and coughing from his exertions.

 “ That’s not funny, she really said so. She told me how guys give her a wide berth, how no one dares to ask her out , not even Brobby men. Sierra said she had to go online but most of them didn’t want to date her once they met in real life,” Jack empathized with her but he still considered her attempts better than his, at the very least she managed to get to the meeting stage.

 “ What’s wrong then?” Arthur asked, bouncing a little as the tremors got stronger. No one paid it any notice, it wasn’t uncommon a Brob in the two hundred foot range to be near the Lilli zone.

 Jack shrugged, “ I was supposed to meet her today. She’s really sweet, we talked on Skype and everything and we both like a lot of the same stuff, except she likes sports and I suck at it.”

  “ Still haven’t told us her flaw, a girl this hot isn’t on the market for long.Take it from me, there has to be something very wrong with her if people won’t date her, ” Dylan chimed in. He was beginning to worry for Jack, had he bitten off more than he could chew?

 “ She said most men won’t date a taller girl and by Brobby standards she’s tall, makes it hard to meet people.” Jack took another a sip, ripples forming from the tremors. By now people had begun to notice it too, they were strong than the standard shaking.

 “ Is there a two hundred footer here?” Arthur glanced outside but realised it was getting darker.From what though, he began to wonder. Then people screamed, the ground shook even more as anything that wasn’t nailed down began to bounce up and down.A few seconds later it all hit the ground, creating a minefield  of broken mugs, pots and all sorts of pottery.

“ Oh dear...don’t tell me she’s a-” Jack got cut off by a feminine voice. He was inside but it was still crystal clear, the walls vibrating from the sheer force of her voice.

 “ Jack?” His blood froze at the sound of a thunderous but feminine voice. Was it really Sierra?

“ Jack Taylor?” The voice repeated, more anxious this time. Jack could detect a tremble in her voice, as if she were expecting to be let down.

Arthur dashed to Jack, followed by Dylan, both of them knew his date was real and more importantly, very large.

“ Y-you’re Sierra is an M-class Brob?” He whispered.

“Guess so. Now I know why she wouldn’t tell me her size,” He explained. People were starting to stare at the trio, some of it closer to a death glare.  

“ It’s me Sierra, at least I hope you’re there. Please come out, I know I got the address right, Google isn’t wrong. Most of the time.” She sounded anxious and with good reason too. Most of her dates tended to stand her up after this point was reached.

The three boys looked at each other sternly, each knowing what needed to be done without even saying a word. Slowly and quietly they made their way out to a very dark and empty street, devoid of people.

Slowly, they craned their neck up and saw a Brob girl, the largest any of them had ever seen, bent over with her hands on her knees. How big was she? A thousand feet? His brain told him to go higher? Two thousand? Half a mile? A mile? He didn’t know. However they were able to confirm she was a very curvy Brob.

 What he did know was her face was creating a mini-eclipse. Her white spaghetti top revealed toned arms but it was her canyon of a cleavage that caught his attention. Arthur couldn’t stop staring at her chest, unable to even call what she had breasts. Sierra could have painted them green , lay on her back and passed it off as a pair of hill. On top of those mounds was a gold necklace and chain, hanging down from her bent posture. Even that was dangerous, the piece of jewellery could crush a city block with ease.

  Being boys, they devoted a bit of time to staring at her mammaries, wobbling with the slightest bit of movement from their gargantuan owner.

  “You could lose a town in those….” Dylan said about her cleavage.

 “ Yeah. Jack, I hope you’re a boob man because you just struck gold,” said Arthur.

 “ Guys please, stop drooling over my date, you both have girlfriends,” Jack chided them.

 Both boys apologised and moved on from her prodigious chest.  

  Her top  wasn’t enough to conceal her midriff, revealing an Olympic pool sized belly button on a flat tummy.   All three boys gulped as they looked her up and down, her legs were like tanned skyscrapers casting their shadow over the city. This girl was too big to even glance at, there was too much detail you would miss.  

Her flip flop clad feet were within the Brob zone but she was leaning into the Lilli zone. Even then, she was still well within the border, her feet hidden from view by rows of office buildings. Jack began to realise why she asked to meet at the border, she’d destroy his side if she crossed over.

 “ Jack, is that you?” Sierra asked again, getting her hopes up.

 “ IT IS!” Jack shouted up, his hands pressed against his mouth to funnel his voice.

 Sierra chuckled, her rich laugh reverberating through the Lilli zone.

 “ You don’t have to shout, I can hear you perfectly fine. Brob senses get really sensitive after a certain point and I’m well past that point.” She smiled warmly at them, ecstatic one of her dates actually showed up.

 “S-so, you’re Sierra. Nice to meet you, we’re Jack’s friends and we couldn’t believe he finally got a girlfriend. ”

 Dylan was stating the obvious there but he didn’t have anything else to say, it was all he could do to break the awkward silence.

 “ Girlfriend? I hope so, Jack’s a really sweet guy and to be frank, more ballsy than any man I’ve met. You guys can see why though,” she pointed at her body with her hands.

“ Oh yeah, we know. That must be why he’s so successful with the ladies,” Arthur said, suffering from the same bout of idiocy as Dylan.

 “ Oh? He told me I’m his first but that’s why I am here, so we can get to know each other better. But for that to happen, you guys got to cross over. It’s starting to hurt my back, talking all bent over.”

 Sierra then raised herself to her full height, letting out a soft moan of relief.

 “ You go Jack, have a nice time,” Dylan nudged Jack forward while Sierra waited, wriggling her toes.

“ Yeah, tell us about it when you’re done,” Arthur added on, both of them shaking.

 They waved goodbye to Jack, Jack reciprocating. All that was left was to meet Sierra.

 

 *****

 

 “ Your friends aren’t joining us?” Sierra flashed a warm smile, rows of ivory towers visible to Jack as her full lips parted.

 “ No, they didn’t want to be the third and fourth wheel on our date,” Jack replied, feeling more confident as they talked.

Standing in her palm was simply surreal, he wasn't’ even as big as her fingernail and she said she could tell what kind of shirt he was wearing.

  “ Oh, maybe next time,” Sierra sounded a little disappointed but her frown reversed as she found it more beneficial to have alone time with Jack.

 “ I almost left, when no one came out the first time I called our your name. It gets to you after a while,” Sierra teared up as she recounted those days when men literally ran from her.

 “ Which is why I left my height blank. Would you have talked to me if you knew I was two thousand, four hundred and sixty four feet tall?” She asked him seriously.

“ No I wouldn’t,” Jack admitted, his head tilted down in shame . He wished he were braver but had she been more open about her size, he would have left.

 “If I did I wouldn’t have met such an amazing girl like you. We’re so different in scale but we have so much in common that I can’t even believe it took the Internet to get us together.”

Sierra’s heart warmed as she reached into her cleavage and fished out her necklace, the chain holding a clear locket, its interior filled with rows upon rows of tiny car seats, complete with seat belts.  

 “ Hold on, you’ll want to get inside. It was meant for my stepdad so I could carry him around when we went out together.”

 Sierra pressed the locket together and it flipped open, allowing Jack to climb in.

 “ Your stepdad is Lilli?” Jack said.

 Sierra smiled mischievously, “ No, he’s a Brob but one of the smaller ones. I even have a cool older stepbrother, he really dotes on me. Seeing my stepdad and mom really taught me to ignore size, he’s about as big as my finger nail . And they’re right, there aren’t many people bigger than my mom and I so why bother? Everyone’s small when you’re half a mile high.”

 She closed the locket and let it sit on her cleavage.

“ Where are we going?” Jack asked but he felt stupid, forgetting about the walls of the locket. She couldn’t possibly hear him through it.

“ To my place. Where we’ll do what we like and I know that you love Elder Scrolls, I got Elder Scrolls 6 and we can play it.”

Jack was more astonished she could even hear him but then the whole day was just one surprise after the other. After striking out for so long with girls, he finally scored with one. Now he had nothing to do but to sit back and see where the ride took him.

 

Date 4 - Video Dating from 200 feet by SoleEmbrace
Author's Notes:

Hello, hello! Hello all, I'm back with a new chapter! :D And what a HECK of a chapter, it's twenty pages long in my word processor x.x Sorry it took so long, but my video call idea for this chapter gave me some trouble writing this...I hope it works out, though!

 

Hope you all enjoy :) We're at 200 feet, and steadily rising...have fun, and let me know about anything if you've any comments you'd like to share! See you next chapter!

 

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

 

Pella6096. That was the handle of the girl I was dating online. We met on a dating site, strictly text only conversation, but we really hit it off when we started talking about movies. We were an almost perfect match, liking only movies where Lillian and Brob actors engaged with each other on the same set. Things like how Beauty and the Beast took on new meaning when retold to the mixed-size audience. Belle was the monstrous one, a Brob 200 foot tall who was nonetheless beautiful, who romped through town with reckless abandon, forcing the villagers to drive her out into the Beast’s castle. Together, they share the moniker of monster, with only each other to cling to.

 

We laughed together, sharing all the funny situations a Brob and a Lillian couple could get into. I thought it'd be cool to be enveloped in a Brob’s giant kiss, she thought it'd be cute for a Brob to make a Lillian into an accessory. I told her I liked legs, she told me she had 'em. She asked me if I liked tall girls, I told her I'd be all over one. The each of us had no idea if the other was a Brob or Lillian, and part of the fun was in not knowing. We were getting along famously, so we decided to make the switch to video dating. In the little window on my screen was Pella, and boy did she looked stunning. Almond colored locks of wavy long hair fell on either side of her perfectly shaped face, with big, round hazel eyes, a perky little nose and a set of full, pink lips pulled into a charming smile. From the grin she held, Pella liked what she saw on her end, too.

 

"So, Nicky," Pella said with a pleased look, "How do you like being able to finally talk to your new girlfriend?”

 

“Feels good,” I said, returning the smile, “You look amazing, babe.”

 

“That makes two of us,” Pella cooed, brushing her hair behind her ear, “There’s a certain something about seeing you move that words can’t convey. Maybe it’s your eyes?”

 

“Sure, babe,” I said, laughing, “Now that we’re here, what should we do?”

 

Pella gave a feigned thoughtful pose, with a finger on her lips and her eyes rolled upwards as if trying to think. “Hmm,” she said, “What should we do? A little strip tease to get the fire roaring? Maybe a you'd like me to do a sexy dance? Maybe you’d prefer to play Brob and Lillian with different camera angles, reenacting some movie scenes. Decisions, decisions..."

 

"Actually, babe," I said, "The more I see you, the more I want to see you. In the flesh, yeah. You wanna meet up sometime?"

 

Pella's smile wavered briefly, but she quickly picked herself up and chuckled, "Eager one aren't you? But aren't we going a little fast? I think we should give this video thing a try first."

 

"I can't," I grunted, "You don't know what you're doing to me, babe. You're just too beautiful. I don't care if you were a hundred feet and the only thing I could reach was the top of your foot, I just want to see you, Pella."

 

Pella bit her lip. She was obviously thinking things over for real this time, her brow furrowed in thought. Eventually, she came to a decision.

 

"Next week," Pella said, "Sunday, preferably in the evening. Pick somewhere romantic. Sound good?"

 

"Let's meet in Gully Park," I said, "There's a really nice place at the fountain in the plaza, I think you'll like it."

 

Pella typed something on her end, and she raised her eyebrows." That's a Lillian park," she said.

 

"Heh, cat's out of the bag," I chuckled, "Were you hoping that I'd be a Brob?"

 

"No," Pella said, "Just surprised. I don't think I've met a Lillian before."

 

"And I've never walked close to a Brob before," I beamed, "I guess it's the first time for the both of us."

 

"Sounds fun," Pella said, "I'll see you on Sunday, then. You're in for a big surprise."






Gully Park. Named after Gulliver, from the book of the same name. It was named thus because the park was the biggest area in the city a Brob could move about freely in, and was the best place to see Brobs of various heights mingle with the local Lillians. The fountain in the center of the park was especially popular with couples, a romantic rendezvous for any size, the perfect meeting place for couples of unfettered love. There would be droves of Lillian and Brob couples who would gather round the wide plaza surrounding the fountain, openly displaying their affection for one another in plain sight of the public.

 

...Except that the park was completely empty today. I scratched the back of my head, puzzled. It was Sunday, so most people would have had the free time to come here. Forget the couples, not even regular people could presently be seen anywhere. Did I miss out on a announcement? There was no indication that the park was closed when I headed in.

 

Five o’clock. No sign of Pella. No sign of anyone. Did something happen? I was getting more and more nervous now. Something didn’t feel right.

 

It was then that I began feeling the tremors in the ground, percussive beats pounding steadily closer to where I stood. It felt like a Brob’s footsteps, which meant somebody was close by. I looked around, but I was puzzled to still see nobody around. Yetl the footsteps grew stronger with every step, and for a while, I swore that I saw the usually still water from the fountain sloshing about.

 

That was when it happened. For a split second, the sun which hung between two skyscrapers disappeared, casting a dark shadow over the park. Something indescribably large had eclipsed it, the gargantuan form bursting forth from behind the city’s high rise buildings. Its form was silhouetted against the setting sun, making it indistinguishable from where I stood. But I felt the footsteps draw more violently closer yet, and the figure grew larger and larger before me.

 

I gasped. The national average height of a Brob was somewhere between thirty to forty feet. Tiptoeing the tree canopy of the park was a bigger Brob, heck, the biggest Brob I have ever seen. Her knees scraped past the thin foliage, just high enough that her white dress didn’t get caught on any branches. She was meticulously avoiding harm to her surroundings, lifting her feet atop smaller trees like they were some low bushes. Trees which were twenty feet tall.

 

As she cleared the trees and entered the plaza area, I realized she was still headed my way. Panic took over; should I make a run for it and avoid her noticing me, or should I just stay near the fountain and hope she doesn’t step on me? I didn’t have enough time to answer when with just a few strides of the Brob’s extraordinarily long legs, her foot landed right before me. I was greeting the tips of her toes with only a few feet to spare. The force of her footfall quaked the ground hard and blasted a gust of wind in my face. I smelt some sort of...fruity lotion? Before I could wonder, the blast forced me to block it with my free hand.

 

And just as soon as it had come, the blast dissipated. I lifted my hand from my face, unshielding my eyes to see what had appeared before me. A foot massive enough to crush houses in a single step was placed before me, saddled in some lacey white heels. The space between her toes were large enough that were I to be clamped between them, there’d be a lot of wiggle room to spare. The nails at the tip of each toe were like rounded, polished tables, glistening with a glossy layer applied carefully to each digit. The instep was raised to face me, smooth like the nape of a neck, unblemished by imperfections and long and slender like a shoe model’s. That slenderness of the foot, though, was still ten feet across from my perspective, with enough room to trample me twice over. I shuddered to think that had it come any closer, I would have been a red stain beneath it.

 

I looked up. Her legs fell into the sky like impossibly long pillars, falling into the dark recesses of a long skirt. The Brob was wearing pants underneath, presumably to keep the people below trying to steal a look at her lingerie disappointed. My position directly under the Brob prevented me from seeing her face, but I could make out her hands, those large surfaces strong enough to crush a car in her grip, pulling out a slim, black device from her enormous handbag. She tapped the device a few times, and I was suddenly made aware of my ringing phone. It was Pella. I picked it up.

 

“H-hello?” I stuttered.

 

“Nicky?” I heard Pella’s voice through both the the speaker and from the thunderous roar above me.

 

“Pella!” I yelled, both back into the phone and to the Brob above, “You’re standing right over me!”

 

I watched as the foot before me withdraw, landing thirty feet away like it was nothing. I looked up, now unobstructed by silhouettes or shadow, and saw for the first time the same face I had previously seen in that inches-wide window of the video dating service only a week ago. It was Pella, alright; the same almond hair, hazel eyes and winning smile of hers, only far, far bigger than I had anticipated.

 

“Oh, there you are!” Pella said, dropping carefully to her knees and beaming when she made out my diminutive form below her. She leaned in closer, unkowingly filling my entire peripheral vision with her face. Locks of almond hair dropped down next to either side of me, waterfall-like curtains cascading down to surround me from all around. She came so close that her mere breaths became turbulent gusts of warm air, blowing down on me hard as she let out a surprised gasp.

 

“Oh Nicky, I can barely make out your face like this,” Pella said with a troubled expression. Her voice at this proximity was loud enough to cause pain to my ears, and she continued unbeknownst to this fact, “Lillians really are small, huh?”

 

“Pella!” I shouted, clutching my ears, “You’re talking too loudly!”

 

“Oh!” Pella exclaimed. It was a good thing we were both still on our phones, or she might not have heard me. She quickly cleared her throat and lowered her voice into a whisper, “Is this better?”

 

“Yeah,” I said, breathing a small sigh of relief, “Much better, thanks. Is that really you, Pella?.”

 

Pella stifled a chuckle. “Surprised to see me?” She said teasingly, “You said you’d be okay if I was a hundred feet tall, but how about if I topped it up to two hundred?”

 

I balked. I knew Brobdingnagians were big, but even the local ones in town never exceeded fifty feet. This girl I have started to date is a whopping four times taller than that. I felt cold sweat rolling down my face, the statistic barely comprehensible by my little Lillian mind. I was effectively dating a twenty storey building. Part of me just wanted to run.

 

“Here let me-” Pella said, reaching her hand down to pick me up, but I instinctively backed away, scrambling myself as far back as I could go, all the way to the rim of the fountain. This gave pause to Pella’s advance, and she quickly withdrew her hand.

 

“I guess I really am too big,” Pella said a little sadly.

 

“N-no!” I stammered through the phone, “I just...I’m just not prepared. First time, remember? Just let me-”

 

Let me what? Get over my gripping fear of being trampled and crushed by own date? This wasn’t going to work out if I came within a hundred foot radius of Pella. If there was only some way to still see each other without coming too close just yet... my thoughts drifted to the phone I was holding. I had an idea.

 

“Hey Pella,” I said, “Do you have that video call app on your phone?”

 

Pella raised an eyebrow. “I do,” she said, “What are you planning on doing?”

 

“I…I’ll be honest, Pella,” I said, a little defeated, “I know you’d be an amazing girl to hang out with, but right now, my body just can’t stop telling me to run from you. I-I’m afraid...like super afraid, but I do want this to work out. Maybe at least from our screens, we’d look like the same size, just like when I first asked you out. Just give me some time to adjust, we’ll take this nice and slow.”

 

Pella was thoughtful for a moment, then stepped back a good distance away from me. She lowered herself down onto the hard plaza floor, sitting down with her legs tucked to her chest. With a free hand, she tapped her phone a few times, and I got a video phone call on my phone. I pressed the answer button, and Pella’s face lit up on my phone. We were back to looking at each other at more manageable sizes.

 

“Hey,” Pella said.

 

“Heya,” I said back to her.

 

“So,” Pella continued, “What’s going to happen to us now?”

 

I shrugged. “We’ll make it work,” I said, “Somehow. Sorry I’m dragging us down like this.”

 

“Mm,” Pella said, her personality a bit more subdued now that she’s actively trying not to scare me, “I think the video call is working for me, too. You were so small that I wasn’t able to recognize you fully until I saw on screen...um, no offence.”

 

“None taken,” I said with a shrug, “I guess we’ve both got our problems.”

 

“This park is lovely, by the way,” Pella said, quickly changing the subject, “I could see why people would come here.”

 

“Yeah,” I said, scratching my head, “Though there’s usually way more people than this...heck, it’s weird that nobody but us are here.”

 

“Oh, didn’t you know, Nicky?” Pella said, “Brobs two hundred feet tall like me need to register where we’re going to the city’s authorities. You’re...not the only one who’s afraid of me.”

 

From my phone, Pella’s face became incredibly downcast, her eyes looking distantly away from the camera, hiding untold years of solitude and prosecution that came with her size. I tore my eyes from the screen and looked at the real Pella, her head tilted away from me, but her body so huge that even a few hundred feet away, I could see and hear her audibly sigh without my phone’s speaker. She was the Belle of our mixed-sized Beauty and the Beast, shunned by the people around her. I was no Beast, but could I ever hope to console her as her boyfriend?

 

“Hey Pella,” I said, standing up from the fountain I leaned against, “I don’t know if I can, but...I’m going to come over to you.”

 

Pella looked back at her camera and blinked. “Nicky?” She said, unsure of what I was doing.

 

Honestly, I wasn’t sure of what I was doing either, but making Pella sad like this just didn’t sit right with me. I had to go over, show her that I wasn’t like the others, that I could be a source of comfort for her, that I could be brave where it counts. I began walking toward Pella, but as her figure grew the closer I came, the tighter the grip of fear clenched my heart. My legs began shaking, just fifty feet away from Pella and I was at a completely dead stop. I willed myself forward, but the oppressive trepidation of coming close to Pella was too great. I slumped down to my knees, defeated by my own cowardice, my body shaking from head to toe as it screamed at the irrationality of befriending what it identified as a monster. I could only look up timidly at Pella’s saddening face.

 

“I...I’m sorry,” was all I could say. I didn’t even point my phone at my face like I should, just letting the receiver pick up my voice as the device hung limply in my grip.

 

“You tried,” Pella said with a sad smile, “All the others I’ve met didn’t. It means a lot to me, Nicky.”

 

There, Pella began to rise again, standing up to her full height of two hundred feet. I looked in awe, like watching a skyscraper spontaneously erect itself from the ground, and Pella’s dark shadow cast over me once more.

 

Pella regarded me, not through the video call, but with her eyes looking down at the speck on the ground that was me, and said, “I guess I should go-”

 

“WAIT!” I shouted, “Just...um, wait.”

 

Despite myself, I managed to find some last vestige courage, gulping down my fears and looking Pella straight in the eye.

 

“Pella,” I said, “Lend me your foot. B-before we go, I want to at least do something for you.”

 

Pella, not sure of my intent, was hesitant at first, but relented as I stood my ground next to her. Her foot slid its way towards me, as slow and deliberately as Pella could make it go. As it landed not more than a foot from where I was, I felt the blast of warm air rush from beneath her soles, ruffling my hair in a frenzy of wind. I was shaking. Being put at such close proximity to Pella was setting alarms off within my body, but I held on so that I wouldn’t run away, at least. That fruity lotion smell overwhelmed me again. Before me were Pella’s toes, each reaching up to my waist and and far wider than my arms could wrap around. There was a nervous tension in those toes, scrunched slightly out of concern for me, but also clenched together waiting expectantly for me to do something. This was where I needed to act.

 

I bent down and kissed the second toe with a quivering lip. I tasted the hard, glossy surface of the nail in my mouth, and held onto the sides of the massive toe as hard as I could. Could Pella feel me like this? As I looked closer, I realized that the entire length of my body was only slightly bigger than the toe I was making out on. I resolved to make some sort of impact, and began licking the entirety of the nail to compensate for my size. It came to the state where I was waddling in my own saliva to get my tongue onto every inch of Pella’s toenail.

 

Finally, after about a minute, I was done. I slumped back in a trembling daze, my body finally taking back control, and I looked back up at Pella, who by the looks of it was watching the whole time. She smiled down at me, like a goddess pleased by the tribute of her servant, and whispered into her phone, “Thank you.”

 

Pella began walking out of park, leaving me to sit on the plaza floor, drenched in my own saliva and sweat from the entire debacle. I had managed to leave a mark on Pella, one which I hoped was proof enough that I was still devoted to her. For some reason, I desperately wanted to become hers, somebody she could turn to so she’d never make that look of utter sadness again. I picked myself up shakily from the ground, my nerves still rattled by the experience. For now, I had to work on my courage. Then I'd be able to stand with Pella for real.






It was a day after the date. I took the day off to think about what I was doing. Pella had been great online, but how do you date a someone the same height as a high rise building? Turns out, you don't. I flipped through some internet pages about the matter, and most people ran on the first sight of a Brob like Pella. Even the city advisory about Pella's movements yesterday were met with harsh criticism. "Kaiju should stay home!" One disgruntled commuter had to say.

 

I sighed. Was there really no help on the matter? I searched some more, and the number of Brobdingnagians around the world taller than two hundred feet numbered only in the hundreds. Compared to the six billion Lilliputians and hundred million 'smaller' Brobs, they were few and far in between.

 

Just as I wondered what to do, I received a video call on my computer. It was Pella. I scrambled to put my headphones and mic on and pressed the answer button.

 

There she was, in a ten inch by twelve inch window on my screen, surreptitiously hiding the fact that she was two hundred feet tall. Pella didn't look sad; she was happy, in fact. A broad grin rolled over her face when she saw me. It made me feel warm and fuzzy inside.

 

"Nicky!" Pella said excitedly, "I wasn't sure if I should've called yesterday, but I decided I had to see you again. You're...still okay with me, right...?"

 

" Of course," I said, "You're still the Pella6096 I might only a week ago. I just need to think a little bigger now, that's all."

 

"Like the Borrowers movie," Pella said, "Finding a way to live in a world bigger than yourself."

 

"Or the Tom Thumb adaptation," I said, "We'll be protagonists in our own mixed-size movie, at this rate."

 

We both shared a laugh together. It was good that we could still talk like this, as if nothing had changed between us. I thought that if things continued to go like this, we would work this out somehow.

 

"I've been reading about what I could do," I said, "But I...couldn't find anything useful."

 

" Oh," Pella said, her smile fading a little, "You didn't see any comments about me, did you?"

 

"Fuck 'em," I said, "You're my babe, and no nobody on the Internet is changing that. But I realized that I needed to know more about you if I wanted to do this. My body can't differentiate you from danger, but if I could identify you with who you are, you might become familiar enough that I don’t run at the first sight of you. At least, I hope so."

 

"Well then, lover boy," Pella said in a flirty voice, "What do you want to know about me?"

 

"Hmm," I pondered. I didn't actually think about asking Pella directly, so I just randomly threw out a question, "What's your height? Your exact height."

 

Pella smiled, "You've been looking at it for some time, now. You know the numbers in my handle, 6096? It actually translates to 60.96 meters. I've been hiding my size in plain sight all this while."

 

"Oh," I said, "That's less than a meter taller than the minimum height for Brobs who need to register themselves for travel. I read that somewhere just now. That sucks."

 

"Yeah," Pella said with a sigh, "If I was just a little shorter, I wouldn't be banned from entering cities without registering first. You know I have a friend who was 58 meters tall, and she doesn't have to deal with any of my problems at all? Sometimes I think people simply want to hate people just because they're on the list..."

 

"I...didn't know that," I said meekly, "I knew that the size categories for Brobs were ten feet to nineteen feet, twenty feet to forty-nine feet, fifty feet to one hundred and ninety-nine feet, two hundred feet to five hundred feet, and anything beyond, but I didn't know you were being treated so differently just for falling onto one side."

 

"Yeah," Pella said, "But you're the first Lillian to be nice to me, so I don't care anymore."

 

"A pleasure," I said, "Did you like my little kiss yesterday, by the way?"

 

Pella shifted from her seat, raising her foot to her mouth. On the toe I had smothered myself over yesterday, Pella began sucking on it tenderly. I watched in awe as the toe which I knew was as large as me disappear into her mouth.

 

Pella let go after a while, leaving a glistening string of saliva hanging from her mouth to her toe. She wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and looked back into the camera. "Does that count as a first kiss?" She said.

 

I laughed, partially at how playful Pella was, but also at the absurdity that, were it me being sucked on there, she could have swallowed me whole at any time without any effort.

 

"Alright," I said, "One more question, then. What's your kink?"

 

Pella hesitated at this one. Her eyes darted around, trying to think up an excuse to not answer. She looked at me with worried eyes, but sighed and said, “Do you know how small a Lillian looks to me, Nicky?”

 

“Er, nope,” I said queasily, not sure where this was going.

 

“Two inches,” Pella said, pinching two inches of space between her thumb and index finger for emphasis, “Today was the first time I stepped into a Lillian city, and you’re the first one I’ve ever met in my life. But before then, I had always imagined what it would be like to meet one in person."

 

Pella adjusted her camera so that it was tilted down, pointing straight at her feet. Offscreen, she had dropped a small beanie toy shaped like a gingerbread man and caught it between her toes. The little beanie man, I realized, was about the same size as me. I watched, captivated by how she nimbly juggled the thing between her toes. She scrunched and she stepped and she squeezed it expertly, and I imagined every moment as if it were me underneath her foot. I felt a chill of terror at the thought of being mangled by mighty digits as large as I was, but also a strange, convoluted jealousy that I couldn’t be in the same position as that toy.

 

“This is what I’ve been doing before I met you,” Pella said from outside her camera view, twirling the beanie man between her toes, “Honestly, I’m happy that we even met, but during the times I was alone like this, I’d...play with this toy. I always imagined that any interaction that happened between me and a Lillian would be limited to my feet. So...I practiced. And as I practiced, I grew accustomed to the idea that I could only touch a Lillian with my feet. That changed as I grew up, of course, but I couldn’t help but want something...somebody...between my toes.”

 

The camera shifted back up to Pella’s eye level. She was blushing slightly, with a worried look on her face. “Does…” She said meekly, “...does this make me weird?”

 

I huffed a breath of air. I probably wasn’t thinking straight, but a part of me didn’t care.

 

“Let’s meet up tonight, somewhere outside the city,” I said.






The sun was beginning to wane. I stood at base of a valley, next to a large lake where the car I had driven here in was parked. I leaned against the steel chassis and looked at my watch: seven o’clock. If there was any indication that Pella was coming, I wasn’t seeing it.

 

Why did I ask her out again, I wondered? Because I was...jealous that a toy served a better partner to Pella than me? That I had to prove my worth somehow, that I was what she needed, and not some beanie boy who couldn’t even kiss her like I could. Granted, I was a shivering mess any time I was near Pella, but I intended to work through it tonight.

 

I looked out into the deep blue depths of the lake, trying to get my bearings for Pella’s arrival. That was when I noticed the ripples, the constant shuddering of the once still surface in repeated, rhythmic waves. I turned around and saw who was making them. Pella came out from around the valley’s bend, brushing aside trees and undergrowth from her path by simply stepping through them. As she came through the clearing, the ground began to shake with that familiar, thunderous footfall, and I gulped as she quickly filled my view, becoming the towering goddess figure my body remembered her to be. I began to shudder. My fight-or-flight reflexes were returning, but I stood firm, letting her approach.

 

At a hundred feet away, Pella came to a stop. She took out her phone and gave me another video call. As I picked it up, she looked down at me with a genuine face to face smile, but her eyes suddenly darted to something else beside me.

 

“Is that a car?” Pella asked me in a stoked voice.

 

“Um, yeah,” I said. Not the first thing I expected her to say, “It’s a crummy Civic hand-me-down. I was thinking of getting a new one, actually-”

 

“Can I...um,” Pella interrupted, “May I hold it?”

 

“...Sure?” I said. I had no idea why it piqued her interest.

 

Pella came forward, and I instantly backed away. She bent down and shoveled her hand beneath the car, dropping loose gravel as she raised it effortlessly into the air in her palm. I had fallen on my back in awe, that she was able to move it without ever a thought about how heavy a car was. It was power, pure and simple, a testament to her strength. And Pella wielded it without reservation.

 

Pella turned the car around in her grip, poking at the doors and twiddling with the wheels. “Wow,” she remarked, “This is the real thing. I was always curious how such a small thing could carry Lillians around-”

 

I heard something shatter. Little shards of glass rained down from where Pella held my car. “Oops,” I heard her say.

 

I got up to my feet, looking up at what Pella was doing. Her finger was tapped against the hood of the car, but it was a little deeper than I thought it’d be. Pella lowered the car back onto the ground, and I rushed over. There was a giant fingerprint-shaped dent down the middle of the hood, shattering the windshield and crushing the engine underneath. There was a sickly crunch of metal as I tried to lift the hood, but whatever was left of the engine was tangled with the cover. I was pretty sure it wasn’t going to start any time soon.

 

“I didn’t think it’d be so fragile,” Pella said, a hint of apology in her tone.

 

I was at least fifty miles from home, in the middle of nowhere. Walking home wasn’t an option with night approaching, and it’d be hard to hitchhike on the freeway. How was I going to get back now?

 

“Um,” Pella said, “I’m really, really sorry…”

 

I realized for a moment that Pella had stopped talking to me through the phone. She was right next to me. In fact, she had lowered herself all the way to the ground to be level with me, lying down on the rocky shore of the lake. Her head was like a small planetarium dome, easily building sized, but now with her chin resting on her hands flat against the ground, her size was more...manageable? The trembling of my body had stopped, I realized. Even though Pella was maybe twenty feet from me, I wasn’t afraid any more.

 

“Pella,” I said quietly, then I ran up and shouted, “Pella! I’m not scared! I can come close to you-AAAAAAH”

 

I tripped on a bit of rock, and fell right into Pella’s lips. In response, Pella opened her mouth in surprise, unwittingly letting me fall into her mouth. The dark confines of that hot, humid space was palpable; Pella’s minty breath was overwhelming me. I felt something hard in front of me hit me; I realized quickly it was her teeth. I wasn’t even tall enough to make it past her sharp, ivory ridges, it seemed. I scrambled to remove myself from that moist hole, but Pella puckered her lips, clamping me inside. I felt a suction wave draw the air around me into the dark, unseen pit at the back of her maw, and I wanted to scream when I thought she was going to eat me. The lips surrounding my abdomen slowly began sliding up my body, however, and soon, I was pulled from the abyss, and back into the evening sunlight.

 

I hung upside down from Pella’s grip on my leg, soggy like a dog and sticky from the film of spittle that had formed around me. I was still relatively close to the ground, and my labored heartbeats began to normalize as I realized I was out of danger. I looked at Pella, still lying on the ground, and she smiled at me.

 

“That was to return your kiss,” Pella said as she let me back down on the ground.

 

“I…” I started, “I think I know why I’m so afraid, Pella.”

 

“You do?” Pella asked, curious of my statement.

 

“Yeah,” I said, “I’m...afraid of heights. Like, illogically afraid. Just standing on a roof gets me the willies. For a long time I thought that it only applied to staring down from a height, but apparently it works the other way, too.”

 

I walked over and patted Pella’s cheek with a hand, “See? No problem! You look gorgeous from here, by the way.”

 

It was then I realized I was too short for Pella to see me, and she turned her head down to level her eyes with me. Those hazel eyes were vast orbs of a deep color, crossing together for their gaze to meet me where I stood. You'd think that to be under such scrutiny would make me more than afraid, but...no. I was standing on the ground on my own two feet, looking up no more than twenty feet at Pella. For once around her, I felt safe.

 

Pella looked at me with a pout. "That might be a problem," she said, "I'm nothing but height."

 

I laughed, and hugged the soft tip of Pella's nose, which had been lowered closely enough for me to reach. "One step at a time, babe," I said, "I'm just glad we can do this."

 

Pella smiled, but it quickly faded when she realized what we were doing before. "What about your car?" She asked, "I don't think you'd be able to go home like this..."

 

I gave it a thought. I really can't go home like this. So maybe if I could find a place to stay first...

 

"Hey Pella," I said, "Could we go to your place?"

 

Pella blinked. She hadn't expected me to suggest that. "Are you sure?" She asked.

 

"Yeah," I said confidently, "Take it home, girlfriend."






This was a bad idea. This was a bad idea. This was a bad idea.

 

The swinging, the shaking, the turbulent tumbling, it was all making me sick. I was in the back seat of my car, seat belt tied and tightened as the contents of Pellas handbag sloshed around me. A renegade chapstick the size of a building column crashed against the door, sending a massive thump reverberating through the car's frame. It was making me nauseous, cloistered in this small place and pushed around by cosmetic items larger than I was. Were it not for the car, I would have been crushed in an instant.

 

My phone was in my hand, Pella's face on the screen, trying to reassure me.

 

"Are you alright?" Pella would ask me on occasion. She stopped each time she asked, giving me some much needed reprieve from my rocky prison.

 

"J-j-j-just f-f-f-fine," I would say, the sensation of being tossed around still ringing in my ears.

 

Even without any perceived height, I didn't feel any better. Pella's bag was a veritable pit of faux leather walls from which I had no chance of climbing out from. I was stuck here until Pella removes me from its confines.

 

I had no idea where we were going either, so I could only suffer in silence as abduction continued to some unknown place for far too long.

 

 

 

Finally, for what felt like an eternity, I was let out. Pella gingerly placed my banged up car on a wide wooden surface; a desk, it looked like, neatly arranged with stationery, papers and a computer. A keyboard and mouse lay in front of the computer screen, along with a tall standing mic Pella had used to speak with me over the internet. All of this was scaled to Pella's size.

 

I unstrapped myself and got out. Pella sat behind, the horizon of the desk splitting her figure to just her torso and up. It helped with my fear, I thought, having only half of her to deal with. She was busy doing something under the table; adjusting her dress, maybe? Regardless, this let me explore my surroundings a bit and I immediately laid my eyes upon a brown trinket sitting against the keyboard: Pella's beanie boy.

 

I raced over, standing over the limp toy man with my hands on my hips. It was way wider than I was, puffed up from the beans stuffed within it, but I guessed it would stand almost as tall as I did. That smell of musty sweat and lotion...it was proof that it served as Pella's foot toy for a while now.

 

This thing which had spent more time with my girlfriend than I did...I gave it a punch to the gut, but it only made a soft dent upon its cushiony belly. I tried to wrestle it, tear its limbs off or do some kind of damage to it, but the doll's Brob stitching was too strong for a Lillian's hands to rip through. I rolled about, attacking it like a crazed animal, trying to get even with this-

 

"I see you've met Perry," Pella's voice said from behind.

 

I flinched, snapping out of my berserk trance and turned around, seeing Pella with her chin resting in her hands watching curiously as I assaulted her doll. I let go of Perry, and turned around to face the bemused giantess.

 

"I, uh, don't know what got over me," I said abashedly.

 

"A little envy is healthy," Pella said with a wide grin, "Don't worry, Nicky, the real thing always beats the substitute. Maybe you'd like to try out as his replacement?"

 

I scratched my head. I've come this far already. "Okay, Pella," I nodded.

 

"Just close your eyes," she told me.

 

I obeyed, and in the darkness, I found myself nestled between Pella's massive palms, the feeling of vertigo telling me that I was being lifted into the air and taken somewhere.

 

My stomach dropped as I was lowered someplace, and Pella's hands fell away from me, dropping me onto the soft surface of what felt like silky fabric. I opened my eyes and found myself on the white expanse of a bedsheet. The world shifted as Pella got on, the colossal woman drawing everything on the bed toward her great weight like a black hole. I grasped at the fabric desperately to no avail. I fell toward the curvature in the sheets made by Pella's knee, sliding frighteningly fast toward the massive leg joint.

 

Before I could collide into it, though, Pella's giant, fleshy hand caught me, like a dam stymying the flow of a river. I slammed into her soft skin, and upon feeling me, scooped me up again and placed me on a pillow on the the far end of the bed.

 

Slowly, Pella crawled up the length of the bed to me, lying down and putting her head onto the pillow I was on. I rolled about again as the pillow surface gave way to her weight, but Pella caught me almost immediately this time.

 

“Just stay there for a moment,” Pella told me. I nodded, and Pella took off from the pillow, rising up to a sitting position and began taking off her clothes. She stripped down, taking off her dress and kicking it off the bed. I noted that her usual shorts were gone; did she remove them while I had my scuffle with Perry? Either way, all that was left was her lingerie and her smooth, bare skin. It was like staring at a mountain, completely in awe at the scenery before me, yet too distant to approach. I just sat there amazed, being treated to the largest strip tease of my life.

 

Pella smiled at me and said, “Are you ready, Nicky?”

 

“I...I don’t know, I think I-” I began, but Pella had already swung her legs forward, her feet smothered against the pillow I was on, catching me in the space between the arcs of her feet. It was then I realized that without my phone, Pella was unable to hear me at all. Even my words moments before were just inferred consent on Pella’s part. I flailed as the space around me collapsed into darkness, only a shred of light piercing through the narrow gap above where her feet didn’t touch. The now familiar scent of her feet and lotion came flooding in my nostrils, the smell many times stronger within this confined space, causing me to gag reflexively. Her sole was too high to actually press down on me, but the those leathery folds were only inches away from my face. If I tried to get up, I’d be tasting a mouth full of feet, right now.

 

“Here we go,” I heard Pella say cheerily. One of her feet lifted off of me, and I took the chance to take in a breath of fresh air. The moment was short-lived, however, as the foot drove itself into me, catching me between her big and second toe. The walls of her digits encompassed me from my abdominals all the way to my thighs, and I hung on with either arm clinging to the surface of either toe. There was, surprisingly, little grip here from Pella, like I had fallen through a narrow hole in the ground, and I was still able to move about freely. I tried to wiggle my way out, but that only got Pella to clench her grip around me more. My body was in pain, the vice-like forces threatening to squeeze out my guts with their indomitable strength. I opened my mouth to scream, but only a gasp escaped as my breath had already vacated my lungs.

 

“Where do you think you’re going?” Pella teased, unbeknownst to my suffering. I could only look on in horror as she tried her next trick on me.

 

I was rolled into her other toe spaces, flicking her toe and catching me in another, like how you’d flick a coin between your fingers. I spun, my body buckling from the tidal forces that accompanied being manhandled by toes as large as me, and felt myself wanting to wretch. This was the fate of Perry the beanie boy everyday, twirling between his mistress’s toes like a cheerleader’s baton. Only Perry didn’t have a digestive track and couldn’t feel pain. The only thing we had in common now was that we were unable to protest.

 

Except I did have a way out of this, I realized. The solid lump in my pocket was still intact. I could phone her and tell Pella to stop! My tour of her toes had come to an abrupt halt, but I saw her other foot join in, landing right above me and using the underside of her toes to rub against my back. It was like being hit repeatedly by a truck, her toe nubs forcing me into the cottony down of the pillow. The pillow’s softness was the only positive to my predicament, and I clung on as the giant toes bombarded me from behind, tormenting my already aching body with their unstoppable might.

 

I took the opportunity to reach for my phone, pulling out the rectangular device. A password screen popped up as I activated the screen. Damn, of all times...it was hard to key in my code with a colossal digit pounding your back every second. After four retries, I finally got it, and keyed into the video call application. Pella was right on top of my recent calls list! I keyed the button and the phone began to dial to Pella’s phone…

 

Wham! Pellas toe decided it was a good moment to settle its entire weight on my back. I yelped from the pain, unwittingly letting go of my phone in the process. I watched as my phone slid down the curved surface of the pillow and onto Pella’s bed, the video call now unanswerable from my end. The foot above me didn’t let go, and I felt myself melting into Pella’s hot and heavy undertoe. Now there was no chance of me escaping this-

 

“Nicky?” I heard Pella say. Of course! Even without me there to answer it, Pella must know that I had made the call from under her foot! I pleaded with whatever powers that be that she didn’t just ignore it when she saw that nobody was on the other side to answer her. The toe above me was beginning to become unbearable, pushing me in and crushing my back. The heat was only adding to my agony, and I saw my vision blurring as my body was put to its limit…

 

In an instant, all of it vanished: the pain, the stench, the heat of her skin. I instead felt a cold draft mercifully blowing across my tortured body, and I sipped some precious gulps of fresh air to refill my lungs. I rolled off my back and lay down spread eagle on the soft cushion. My vision was cloudy; I realized I had tears in my eyes. I wiped them away, and saw an anxious Pella looking down over me.

 

“Nicky!” She exclaimed, “Are you alright?”

 

“Urgh...I’m…” I let slip a few meager words through my slackened jaw, unable to move the rest of my body. It was all I could manage at this point, but from Pella’s perspective, my diminutive body wasn’t moving. She was too big to hear my groans, too, and the silence was killing her.

 

“Oh god, oh god,” she mumbled to herself, tears rolling down her face, “I didn’t mean to...please, oh god, don’t-”

 

Pella was in a state of panic. She must have taken my non-movement to mean that I was either too wounded to be conscious, or I was dead. I had to do something to get her attention…

 

I had a little strength in my right arm. I raised it up just a little bit, and tried to wave up at Pella. Instantly, she saw my tiny gesture, and swooped down to scoop me in her hands.

 

“Nicky!” She shouted, accidentally forgetting to lower her voice in her panic, “Please tell me you’re okay!”

 

Pella turned her head, pressing her ear onto my prone form. I stared into the dark hole above me, scoffing as a small flake of ear wax rolled past my face. I groaned as loudly as I can up into the cavern, “I’m...pretty banged up...coulda’...spoken softer…”

 

Pella brought me back to face her. The tears didn’t stop, but at least her look of terror had softened into one of relief. It was a brief moment of tenderness, and she quickly recomposed herself, widening her palm to give me space to breathe, asking me, “Should I call a doctor?”

 

“No, I’ll be fine,” I muttered, but remembered that Pella couldn’t hear me. I just shook my head and gave a gesture to the negative. Pella seemed satisfied with my response, though her face was still one of worry.

 

“I’ll find your phone,” she said, “Then we can talk some more. Just rest up first...here.”

 

Pella put me down upon her pillow again, sinking me down into the plush confines of that heavenly fluff once more. It certainly helped soothe my aches, and I felt myself fall several times into a tired lull.

 

“Here it is!” Pella suddenly exclaimed, a pair of pinched fingers hover over me. I felt something fall into my lap, and there it was, my phone still intact. I was surprised that Pella was able to find it so quickly; I had hoped that I’d be able to rest some more.

 

But Pella had other plans. I felt the phone vibrate in my lap, and sure enough, it was Pella on video call. I answered it, and Pella’s face appeared in my screen.

 

“I am so sorry,” Pella said immediately. Her eyes widened when she saw the bruising along my arms and body, having to put down her phone to wipe away some tears.

 

“Pella,” I called out, and the Brob immediately picked up her phone again, “It’s...it’s okay. You didn’t mean for this to happen. I’m your first Lillian, so you didn’t know what it’s like handling a real person. Just gotta...remember that you’re about a hundred times larger than the rest of us...I’m sure we could sort things out.”

 

“But-” Pella protested, but I cut in.

 

“I’ll teach you how,” I said, “I believe in you, even in my battered state, I bet you could push down on me without hurting me at all.”

 

I motioned toward Pella. “Lend me your foot again,” I said.

 

Pella was hesitant, but shifted around and brought her foot forward reluctantly. She didn’t step down on me, but left her ped beside me, just within arms reach. I crawled over, and set myself so I was just under her big toe. I slid myself in, and positioned it so that her toe nub rested right onto my chest. I brought my phone up to my face again and said, “Step on me, Pella, as hard as you want.”

 

“I can’t-” Pella said, but I hugged her massive digit, stopping her from removing her toe off of me.

 

“I trust in you,” I said, “I realized that after you released me, I wasn’t afraid of being near you any more. Maybe I’m just...tired...but I wasn’t shaking like I was when we were at Gully Park. Maybe I was so afraid just now that I had spent all the fear inside of me. Whatever it was, I’m okay now...so I need you to be okay with me, too.”

 

I pulled the toe down on top of me as hard as I could, “So just put your trust in me, like I’ve put my trust in you.”

 

Pella bit her lip, but after a moment’s pause, I felt her toe scrunch up, weighing itself down on me. It wasn’t the rough, relentless pressure she had issued before, but a soft, cautious one. I felt it envelop me, like somebody was simply resting herself on top of me. No pain, no pressure, just the gentle reassurance that somebody was there.

 

“That’s right,” I said to Pella, “See, you didn’t even need me to tell you when it hurt; you knew how to be gentle with me all along, Pella. We can make this work out.”

 

Pella didn’t say anything, but she just kept her toe on top of me for a long while. I stroked the side of that long toe, that toe which just now was my tormentor but had turned into the touch of an angel. I felt her stroke me back rhythmically, soft, loving strokes which reminded my body of how tired it was. My vision faltered for a moment before I was drawn in to a deep, welcoming state of sleep…






It was a week since then now. On Pella’s insistence, I had visited a physician, and found that I had some damaged bones and a LOT of bruises. I must have scared her when we next met, as I was wrapped in something akin to a mummy costume. My parents had vehemently refused to let me see Pella when I next saw them, but were persuaded on Pella’s insistence when she payed a personal visit to their household. I guessed that having feet as big as the house you were visiting helped sway my parent’s views.

 

So I was sitting in Pella’s lap, the two of us alone in a secluded place on an unvisited mountain. We didn’t have the luxury of any hanky panky though, what with my injuries, but we still enjoyed each other’s company, and Pella would occasionally treat me to some non-contact kinks. Watching a mountain strip or dance for you was always fun, but I thought our peaceful moments were the best. Just knowing that a girl as big as Pella was treating me like the most treasured thing in the world gave me a strange rise in my chest.

 

“How’s your body today?” Pella asked me. We were still talking through video calls, my voice not loud enough to reach her ears from my position on her lap. I was fine with it though, since I didn’t need to shout every time we talked, and Pella enjoyed it too since she had a clear picture of my face quite literally in the palm of her hand.

 

“Way better,” I replied, “Though the doc said my arm cast won’t come off until next month. We just got to find something to do in the meantime.”

 

“Just remember to take care of yourself,” Pella said, “I won’t stand for seeing you hurt again. Your folks made me promise to protect you, you know.”

 

“Sure, babe,” I said with a laugh. Pella was the most critical of my recovery, but I knew she secretly enjoyed taking care of me. I had a hunch she was just happy that she managed to hook up with me at all. She told me I was the first person to even stay this long with her, after all.

 

“Brobs are a complicated bunch,” she had told me, “The one thing we’re afraid of was if somebody else were bigger than us. That’s why, all the previous boys I tried to date, they didn’t come back for a second day. I’m...I’m lucky to have met you, Nicky, because you accepted me despite your own fears about me.”

 

My chest would swell with pride whenever I remembered this. Our story would have a happy ending after all, I thought. I sighed as I sank deeper into Pella’s lap, pleased with how things turned out in the end.

 

“Oh!” Pella suddenly piped up. I begrudgingly got up from my comfortable position, and turned to my phone.

 

“What’s happening?” I asked.

 

“I just remembered,” Pella said, putting her hands together, “My parents wanted to meet you, too!”

 

I gulped. Whoever birthed Pella must have been a monster.

 

“I don’t suppose…” I asked meekly, “That you know how big your parents are?”

 

“Oh,” Pella said sheepishly, “My dad’s only about eighty feet, so you should be fine with him.”

 

“Huh,” I replied. Not as bad as I thought it’d be, at least, “How about your mom?”

 

With the biggest, happiest grin I’ve ever seen Pella make, she told me just how tall her mother was, “She’s five hundred feet tall!”

Date 5 - 499 foot Star by SoleEmbrace
Author's Notes:

Hello again, everyone :) Long time no see, but I've finally managed another chapter...

 

This chapter was actually written last year, so pardon me if it seems a little disjointed somewhere, but I could never complete it, so I stalled until schoolwork caught up x.x But it's here now, so yay!

 

I probably won't be updating any time soon, but hopefully I do get the opportunity in my coming semester break x.x School's been rough, but I do promise that I'll update whenever I can, no matter how long it takes!

 

Thanks for reading, folks, and enjoy!

 

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+


“That’s pretty ballsy, dude.”

 

That was Garren, a long time friend of mine. He was a forty foot Brob to my six foot Lillian, and here in this Brob-centric city, he was my roommate and guardian, helping me do what a Lillian can’t with my size disproportion to the city. Living in the Cypress district (for 20-50ft Brobs), I was fine where things could be done digitally, but for getting around and moving things, Garren was my chauffeur.

 

Today was a little different, though. I needed Garren to do something a little out of his own league. He was going to be my middle man, my wing man.

 

Tanna Han, a striking Brob woman of some indescribable pedigree, was coming to town today. A well known star for working in ‘larger than life women’ advertisements which featured a giant woman walking through a small city. She was a perfect four hundred and ninety-nine feet tall, just under the height limit for Brobs allowed into Lillian cities, which made her a hot candidate for live ad campaigns which pushed for big spectacles. Her favorites were when she was advertising for shoes or cars, she once said in an interview. Those usually had her stepping on something, it seemed, and rumors of a crush fetish circled around the media.

 

Maybe as a move to stymy the bad press, Tanna had launched a campaign of her own. Inviting Lillians from around the country, she was offering a chance to meet up with her personally, with the promise that she’d reward the first to satisfy her with a generous gift. Her only condition, as she put it, was: “Survive me.”

 

A few Lillians had tried already, but were scared away the moment they saw her feet eclipsing buses as she made her way through their cities. A few didn’t even manage to get her attention as it was hard to differentiate one speck from another beneath her, and she left without seeing them. One who did get her attention put up a brave front for a while, but the sheer difference in size meant that Tanna couldn’t even see or hear what the participant was doing most of the time, and he quickly gave up. With that, she left and was now travelling to entertain the next candidate for her little game: me.

 

I was pretty confident. I’ve lived amongst Brobs all my life, so I was used to big people. Garren was there to help me get Tanna’s attention, and help set some things up. After that, it was all on me to keep the fire going. I’d succeed where others have failed, and get a day with my favorite actress all to myself. With a prize at the end, to boot.

 

We were engineering students, Garren and I, and it just so happened that we specialized in making communication systems. Tanna wouldn’t give her phone number out to the participants, so we thought we’d hook her up with a little custom device like a walkie talkie so I’d at least be able to start a conversation. I had an inflatable human hamster ball if she wanted to get physical, so she didn’t need to worry about squashing me.

 

We were meeting in an open lot downtown, and ahead of us were a gathering of journalists, notepads and cameras in hand. Most of them were freelance, probably writing for tabloids about Tanna’s scandal. They seemed completely uninterested in me, and just shuffled past Garren and I as they waited for her arrival.

 

“You sure about this, Derrick?” Garren asked me again.

 

I was sitting on his shoulder, impatiently drumming my fingers against my thigh. I regarded my friend for a bit and shrugged. “Too late for regrets,” I said.

 

I felt Garren shrug his other shoulder, and we just looked on in silence. We were here a bit earlier than our appointed time, but Tanna was already running ten minutes late. What was keeping her?

 

A low rumble shook the ground. It sounded like a truck falling through a pothole, only that Brobs didn’t have vehicles on their roads; no technology in the world was strong enough to support them. The rumbling got more intense, and I saw the Brobs around me look nervously at their surroundings. People who were four to ten times larger than me were scared, something I never thought I’d see, and began looking for places to take cover. The rumbling had magnified into powerful, singular thumps, shaking the ground so hard that I had to hang onto Garren’s shirt to keep my balance. There was no doubt as to who was making them.

 

Sure enough, rounding from the corner of an intersection, a great sandaled foot thrust out, sending a few Brobs yelping away as they dodged the giant tread. Instantly, the pedestrians plastered themselves against the walls of nearby buildings, making way for the inevitable footfall of a second gigantic foot following the first. Thump, thump, thump, the sandaled feet put themselves one ahead of the other, carelessly unimpeded by the crowd in their way. Men and women hurried to give way to this two-legged parade, some narrowly dodging in time as a foot sailed right past them. The feet, I saw, belonged to a woman who, relative to the buildings around her, looked maybe seventy-five feet tall. She had tanned skin, a mysterious coloration combined with creamy brown hair in large, wavy locks highlighted with red stripes, billowing against either side of her sharp, predatory face, smiling foxily with pearly white teeth and resplendent blue eyes, a face and smile which many ad agencies would kill to put in their photags. A tight golden dress without sleeves covered her from her shoulders all the way to her knees, glitter twinkling against the sunlight as she moved. She wouldn’t be out of place in a pop concert, and she would deserve it. Every part of her was majestic.

 

I looked up in awe. The Brobs around me might have thought Tanna looked big, but to a Lillian like me, she was on a scale incomprehensible to me. She was a giant amongst giants, standing so tall that Brobs whom I’d routinely worry about stepping on me were only able to measure up to her ankles. The cameramen amongst the journalists had to point their cameras almost ninety degrees up just to get a good shot of her, and as the distance between them and her disappeared, it was all but impossible to get a full body shot of her anymore. A throng of questions were thrown at her, Brob journalists scrambling to question her at her feet. They looked like guppies feeding from the edge of a pond, massed together and eager for this massive person above to feed them some juicy info.

 

Tanna smiled. She ignored the journalists and deliberately stepped her way through them, sending some flying onto their backs. She took a step in Garren’s direction and I gulped. The foot was large enough to engulf him beneath its enormous sole. I would be so small to her that stepping on me probably wouldn’t even register against her skin. This was the power of a five hundred foot Brob, so unfathomably large that even Brobs gave way without question.

 

I gulped. This was who I was dating today.

 

Tanna brushed a lock of hair aside dramatically and shoved her hip to the side, standing in a seductive pose. “Hello, boys,” her silky voice reverberated through the air, “I’m looking for a Derrick Miles. Nobody’s already stepped on him, I hope?”

 

There was some laughter from the crowd around her, but no real response. I turned to Garren and smacked him. He was staring up at Tanna with bulging eyes.

 

“Garren!” I shouted, “Why aren’t you calling for her?!”

 

“S-she’s...so big,” Garren muttered, his eyes unable to unglue themselves from the massive Brob above him. There were definitely other guys who were taller than Garren around, but this must have been his first time actually seeing someone tower over him so completely.

 

“Look, she’s not going to pick me up herself,” I said, “Just hurry up and call for her.”

 

Garren continued staring for a good second or so, then shook his head and mustered up his courage. With one hand, he waved to the massive Tanna above, shouting, “H-hey!”

 

Instantly, Tanna looked his way and took two steps to put herself directly before Garren’s now shaking form. She bent down, giving him a closer look, her giant face eclipsing the sun above, covering both Garren and I in shadow. Her right hand came down onto the ground to support herself, crashing down beside Garren. Had it landed even a little closer to us, Garren and I would have been carelessly swatted to death.

 

Tanna’s face was right above us. At first she regarded Garren with those bright blue eyes, scrutinizing him with such intensity that Garren’s legs buckled from the pressure and fell over. I tumbled along with him, but managed to cling onto his shoulder. I wanted to call out Garren for being so clumsy, but when I looked up, I realized Tanna’s gaze had affixed itself onto me.

 

“Ah, there you are,” Tanna said in delight, the sheer force of her voice shaking me to my bones. It was like a hundred speakers were directed at me, broadcasting her words to me at maximum volume. “I had wondered why you’d be in a Brob city, but it looks like you’ve friends to help you. Clever, clever.”

 

“T-Tanna Han!” I shouted, waving to her frantically. She just seemed to ignore me, though; I was too small for her to even hear me, just like some bug skittering about below. This was where I needed Garren, and I gave that useless, shivering Brob a swift kick to his chin to get his attention.

 

“Quick!” I shouted, “Give her the comm rings! I can’t do anything, otherwise!”

 

Garren just looked blankly for a while, then remembered what he was here for and nodded. He took out two enormous ring bands from his bag out, each fitted with a mic and speaker within, and held them up with trembling hands.

 

“U-um...Miss Tanna,” Garren said squeamishly, still shaken by being close to someone this large, “These are c-communicators we made for you, one speaker f-for your ear and one mic for y-your toe, you’ll be able to speak with Derrick with t-these…”

 

Tanna reached for the rings with her free hand, but instead of taking them, she wrapped her fingers around Garren’s considerably smaller arms, clutching them firmly in her grasp. Garren yelped, but was unable to escape. Tanna only smiled, pulling the forty foot brob up effortlessly like a doll.

 

“You must be Derrick’s friend, then?” Tanna said, bringing Garren up to her eye-level, “The both of you have certainly come prepared. Did you make these yourselves, love?”

 

“U-uh, yeah,” Garren stuttered, “W-we’re both from Cypress University, a-and we m-made them as a s-school project…”

 

“That’s sweet of you two,” Tanna said with a bright smile. She lowered Garren into her other hand and brought him up to her cheek. She struck a pose, holding up a peace sign as she looked toward the gathering journalists before her. The cameras clicked furiously as she said, “Cypress University engineers, ladies and gentlemen, helping Brobs like Tanna get her Lillian date!”

There was a brief laughter and an applause from the crowd around Tanna. She let Garren clip a ring to her ear, then put him down at her feet so he could slip the other one on her second toe. With a wiggle, she confirmed the ring was comfortably fit on, and gave Garren a pat on his head with her massive palm. It threw him back onto the ground again, but this time, I saw that he had a slight blush on his cheeks.

 

I felt a bit left out, what with Tanna giving all her attention to Garren and the press. It was getting on my nerves that I was so far unnoticed when it was my time to shine, so when Tanna suddenly slammed her foot down right before me, I was shocked out of my slump.

 

“So, little man,” Tanna said, her eyes looking directly at me, “How do your rings work?”

 

I trembled, the force of her footfall still fresh in my mind. I was close enough to her toes that I could reach out to touch them, but I was much too afraid to move at all. I looked up; from my sitting position, Tanna’s toes were even taller than me. I marvelled at how her face above was slightly obscured by the long, white nail of her big toe, and at how the underside of the toe bulged out from her sandal toward me. The great ball of flesh that eclipsed my tiny figure was only the tip of the toe of this titanic giantess! A part of me just wanted to run.

 

“I-I-I…” My words were slurred, and I babbled some incomprehensible lines out before stopping to calm myself. I straightened myself out and stood up on shaking legs, trying to compose myself before Tanna. Conveniently, she had placed the foot with her toe ring in front of me, so it was only a matter of speaking near enough to the mic for my words to be heard. “I-if you can hear me, then it means the comm rings are working.”

 

“I couldn’t hear you there, sweetie,” Tanna said, cupping her hand around the comm ring dangling from her ear, “The toe ring’s picking up too much static. Could you be a darling and check it for me?”

 

I looked at the toe comm ring. We had tested it before bringing it here today, so there shouldn’t have been any problems. Did a wire get loose when Garren put it on her? I didn’t have much of a choice if Tanna couldn’t hear me properly, so I began my way up to the ring.

 

It was a surreal experience, climbing my way to Tanna’s toes. The sandal’s sole was pretty tall from my point of view, midway up my thigh, so I needed to pull myself up to get atop the massive footwear. I had slid myself between her big and second toes, and I noticed that I wasn’t much taller than the huge digits on either side of me. Gigantic. It was like standing in a corridor made of flesh. The narrow space between the toes was large enough to stand in without contact with either wall, and I nervously edged my way through the claustrophobic trench.

 

I was right between the bulge of the toe tips. I put my hand on each side to push myself in further. As if in response, the walls of flesh suddenly enclosed themselves around me, sandwiching me in her toe grip. I yelped as titanic forces conspired to crush me between Tanna’s digits, but no sound left my throat as I was pressed deeper into the soft pad of her big toe. I struggled, but Tanna had me firmly clamped down, and if she felt any resistance from my diminutive flailing, she didn’t show it. Instead, I felt the world shift as Tanna shot out her leg, lifting me toward  where the throng of reporters were still standing. I felt her grip on me loosen, and through a tiny gap between my toe prison, I saw a stream of camera flashes illuminate my vision.

 

“See, folks,” Tanna’s voice boomed overhead, “Tanna Han’s not in the habit of crushing such cute little men. She’s extra gentle to even the smallest of fans, isn't that right, Derrick?"

 

I gasped. She would obviously use me to further her agenda of clearing her name of that crush fetish rumor, but I never thought she'd be this bombastic about it. The journalists looked eager for me to answer, and several cameras were already held close, almost filling the entirety of my view.

 

"Er," I said awkwardly. From the position I was in and the attention I was getting, there wasn't anything that wasn't awkward about my situation. It was hard to even talk, on account of Tanna Han’s toes enveloping me. Still, I played out the role I was given, and said to the press, "Y-yes, I'm fine...it doesn't hurt at all."

 

I was surprised that I was actually speaking truthfully. Giving myself a second look, not a nerve in my body screamed of pain, and despite being nestled between this woman's toes, her soft pads made it quite comfortable to be here, if a little warm. It was amazing to me just how gentle her handling of someone as tiny as me could be.

 

There was a brief silence as the reporters jotted down what they witnessed, but as soon as they lifted their heads again, they were looking at Tanna instead of me. A rapid barrage of questions shot toward the towering beauty, but Tanna only smiled at the hungry press.

 

"Sorry, my darlings," Tanna said, getting to her feet, "But my time today is with Derrick here. Don't forget catch me in tonight's Embrace commercial! The sandals I'm wearing now were specially supplied by them."

 

I just hung on as the world shook around me. If Tanna's toes weren’t holding me firmly, I would have been flung out from her sandals the moment she walked. I held onto the ribbed grooves of her skin, hanging on tight as her foot slammed down against the ground as she took another step.

 

I bellowed from the top of my voice desperately, "Tanna! Tanna, stop! Just let me fix your ring! TANNA!"

 

The shaking stopped. I picked myself up, having fallen all the way to the back of Tanna's toe space, and shook my head. What had happened? Surely Tanna hadn't heard me when I yelled out. I still needed to fix the-

 

"Oh, I'm sure you don't have to," I heard Tanna say high above me, "After all, I could hear you perfectly fine, love."

 

I blinked. Looking up into the sky, I saw Tanna's brilliant face grinning down mischievously on me. Her one hand was held against her ear, listening to my heavy breathing as she watched me from on high.

 

"You...you lied to me!" I shouted angrily.

 

“Just this once,” Tanna said as she flicked a stray strand of hair back behind her ear, “I did something without your consent. The quickest way to shoo away the press is to put on a show, I found, enough for them to write an article about at least. If I decide to do anything else in the future, I’ll let you know in advance. Won’t you forgive me this one time, love?”

 

I just sat there sullenly between Tanna’s massive toes. I didn’t like being toyed with like this, but I’ve already come this far. I was really going out with Tanna Han, right of this moment, and I wasn’t going to let a small incident like that stop me from enjoying the rest of the day.

 

“Alright,” I said, getting to my feet and making my way to the edge of the sandal. Before I could leap off, though, the two walls of flesh began to close around me again, squeezing me one last time before I could make the jump.

 

“Thanks, love,” Tanna called up from above, giving me what amounted to a hug with her toes. Trapped as I was, I couldn’t see what was going on outside, but I felt the world fall away from me, like I had just risen twenty stories into the air instantaneously. The vertigo was nauseating, and I couldn’t help but feel the contents of my stomach were about to spill against Tanna’s toe. I felt the walls around me give way, and all of a sudden, I was tumbling from Tanna’s tilted foot, falling into the air from two hundred feet. I yelped as I saw for the first and maybe last time the bird’s eye view of the Cypress district. I prayed the tarmac below would miraculously turn soft and catch me.

 

Strangely enough, I got my wish. Only, I had fallen a grand total of ten feet, and landed on something far softer than what tarmac would suggest. I groaned, rolling off my stomach and nursing a throbbing pain in my shoulder, and saw a huge expanse of grooves and fair skin stretch out in all directions around me. I had fallen into Tanna’s palm.

 

Up above, I saw the face of my date closer than ever before. It still felt distant, with the entire range of her abdomen and chest rising up from where I was, but even then, Tanna’s face filled a good portion of the sky as she looked down at me. Her facial features were more distinct now; her brilliant eyes were highlighted with a dark shade of mascara, bringing out the silvery-blueness to its full potential. Her cheeks were lightly powdered, just enough to get that faint pink hue which teased out her cheeks. Her lips were glossed and retained a natural-looking color, but were so full and plump they probably didn’t need the extra redness anyway. Her mouth was pulled into a grin when she spotted me in her palm.

 

“Hm hm,” Tanna hummed happily, “I could almost see you now. You look so cute, little man.”

 

“I…” I began, not sure of how to respond, “Thanks, I guess...I- WAH!”

 

I felt a second burst of vertigo as Tanna brought me even higher up to her head. Now, the entire side of her head dominated my view, and in front of me was a massive cavern leading into her ear. Clipped on the lobe below, I saw, was the comm ring Garren had helped put on.

 

“Sorry, love,” Tanna’s voice boomed out, louder than ever before, “But you’re a little too small for me to hear. Shout so I can hear you.”

 

Right. I forget why we had those comm rings in the first place. Luckily, I had my own headset to tap into that speaker. I put the little device on my ear, turning it on and saying, “It’s okay, I got- ouch!”

 

Reverb. I was too close to Tanna’s comm ring, and my mic had picked up my voice coming from the speaker. I felt the world jerk to one side as Tanna flung her hand away from the sharp noise. I was almost thrown out of her open palm, but Tanna had the presence of mind to close her fist and trap me within. It was dark here, and I was stuck under one of Tanna’s massive fingertips. She wasn’t pressing down as hard as I thought, but I could never get used to being encased by her flesh again.

 

“Er, sorry,” I said as I tried to squeeze myself from under Tanna’s finger, “Technical difficulties...can you hear me?”

 

“I can,” Tanna said, righting her hand palm up and releasing me from her fisted grip, “Quite the contraption you have there, Derrick dear, though maybe not quite perfect yet?”

 

“Aha, yeah,” I laughed, “This is our first actual test run with the target user, so we might have missed out on some kinks. But anyway, we can talk!”

 

“Yes,” Tanna said with a smile, “We can. Shall we start our date proper, then?”

 

“Yeah, let’s- WHOA!” I yelled as I felt a sudden acceleration underneath me. Tanna had begun moving, and the movement was so great that I lost my balance. I fell face first into her warm, fleshy palm, and stayed there for the duration of her walk. It was different from when I was being held by her toes; I was simply being carried along with her then, but now that I was out in the open. with the air whizzing past me in a cold stream at the speeds we were going. I had to grab onto something to keep myself from shifting around too much. I just clung to the grooves of her palm as best I could, my fingers tiny enough to find its grip in such relatively shallow ridges.

 

“Where’s Garren?” I absentmindedly said to myself.

 

Tanna seemed to have heard, though, and replied, “I last saw your friend scuttering away when he finished putting on your rings for me. I suppose I am a bit intimidating.”

 

She laughed at her own remark in a self-deprecating way, but quickly turned her attention back to me. “So, fancy taking me anywhere, love?’ Tanna said.

 

“Oh,” I said, “I was thinking there were some places big enough where you can get comfortable in around the Cypress district, maybe-”

 

“Perish the thought,” Tanna suddenly interrupted, “I’d be glad to go anywhere! In fact, I’m permitted to go anywhere I want, even Lillian cities. Don’t hold back on my account.”

 

“Err...” I said. It was hard to think when you are hanging on for your life, “I don’t know about-”

 

“Oh, I know just the thing!” Tanna exclaimed, interrupting me once more, “I’ve had a shoot at this one Lillian city nearby before, and they simply have to most darling streets I’ve ever seen. The heels I wore there for a commercial simply matched the buildings perfectly. Let’s go there, shall we?”

 

“A Lillian city?” I said incredulously. A five-hundred foot Brob in such a tiny place? I couldn’t see how this could end well…






This city was named Tilonda, and was home to little over five million Lillians. It was fairly metropolitan, with skyscrapers several times taller than most Brobs, and busy streets chockful with commuters. While the roads were wide enough to accommodate an average Brob, the architects of the city never intended for one as tall as Tanna to pass through.

 

It was supposed to be just another day. The inanity of the daily commute would never give rise to suspicion of what was about to occur. The eastern edge of the city limits began to tremble as Tanna’s massive form came into focus in the horizon.

 

A police car parked behind a derelict billboard some ways away from the city was the first to feel her thunderous approach, footfalls shaking the car as each step quaked the ground. The police officer within was startled awake, having dozed off in the midday heat, suddenly aware of the looming presence that approached him. His eyes widened when all he could see were Tanna’s tanned, bare legs, with her sandal clad feet traveling toward him at frightening speeds. The police officer quickly grabbed his radio mic, but not before a tremendous force blew past overhead.

 

The officer gawked as he saw through his sunroof the dark shape of a massive sandal sole above, soaring past him just in time to catch a glimpse of a label that said “EMBRACE” beneath it. It landed only ten meters from the billboard, kicking up a large dust cloud as it hit the earth.

 

Coughing as he rolled his window shut, the officer lifted the radio mic to his mouth and said, “Border team, this is Charlie Border Patrol, I have visual on the Class D Brob. She’s coming.”






“You can’t do this!” I shouted.

 

We were here. A Lililian city, just as Tanna had said. All around, the buildings either didn’t reach her waist or only made it up to her shoulders. Even a thirty storey apartment would only scrape past her navel. She was a giantess in every sense of the word here, overshadowing everything before her.

 

Her feet filled the streets with ease. Multiple lanes crumbled with her every step, leaving a massive footprint of her sandal wherever she stepped. I couldn’t see or hear what was happening below very well, but it doesn’t take a great imagination to realize what chaos was going down below. The roads must have vehicles in them, and if she were stepping on the roads-

 

Tanna’s toe ring mic must be picking up the screams. If there was any indication that they were affecting her, her face didn’t show it. She simply smiled, looking ahead smugly as she continued further into the city, seemingly oblivious of the great potential for destruction her feet held for the Lillian city.

 

“Tanna!” I shouted again, “Stop, just stop this!”

 

“Why?” Came her cold, indifferent response. There was no hint of guilt for what she was doing, no sense that she was even in the wrong. She just kept walking forward, her eyes not even looking at the calamity below.

 

“Don’t you know what you’re doing?!” I said hysterically, “There are people...you’re just stepping on them...just...just stop, okay! I thought you were better than those rumors about you!”

 

This seemed to give pause to Tanna, as she suddenly halted in her tracks. I was nearly thrown off the palm of her hand by the sudden deceleration, and I just hung onto whatever I could dig my fingers into.

 

“So,” Tanna said, suddenly bringing me up to eye level, “You believe the rumors that I’ve a crush fetish, that I enjoy stepping on things which which fit snugly beneath my feet?”

 

“I...I didn’t want to believe it at first,” I said through clenched teeth, “But-”

 

“Then why don’t you join them, Derrick?” Tanna said with a big grin.

 

Without warning, I saw Tanna’s face rise further from me, the sudden sense of vertigo as the ground beneath me began to fall away, driving me into a state of panic. She was going to drop me on the ground, and she was going to crush me under her heel like everyone else. I clawed against her skin, desperate to stay onboard even as her hand began tilting. I helplessly slid off the massive surface and tumbled to the ground, right between her feet. Looking up, I could only see her giant legs straightening themselves as she got back up to her full height. Fear permeated my every pore as I watched helplessly at what she was going to do to me next…

 

...It was a long moment before anything happened. Tanna’s feet remained motionless on either side of me, and I could detect no murderous urge to crush me from them. I looked around confusedly, until I saw the trail of destruction Tanna had left behind her.

 

It was...surprising, I guess should be how it felt. The road she tread upon obviously couldn’t survive those sandals she wore, with her footprints digging several noticeable inches into the asphalt, but the streets were otherwise devoid of anything. There were no crushed cars, no trampled people, heck, there weren’t even any people around, and that was truly puzzling for Tilonda was one of the busier cities around here.

 

“What do you see?” Tanna asked, “Rows of mangled bodies and machinery lining the floor? Craters dripping with pools of red, made of crushed people? Tell me Derrick, are the rumors true from where you are?”

 

I just let my mouth hang open in disbelief. “How…”

 

“I registered my trip here, Derrick dear,” Tanna said. She began moving, and her foot, wide enough to occupy two lanes of the road at a time, took a step forward, the force of her footfall making me bounce from where I sat. Tanna turned around so that she was a step or two away from me, facing me. She knelt down, and the entirety of her figure began filling my peripheral vision once more.

 

“Cities require Brobs between two-hundred and five-hundred feet to register a few days in advance if we decided to come visit,” Tanna continued, “And where we go is also registered, so any roads we travel on are predetermined and cleared for our arrival. You didn’t honestly think I’d just waltz into one of my favorite cities whenever I wanted, did you, dear?”

 

“I…” I blubbered. I knew I had made a huge mistake; Tanna wasn’t a mass murderer, she clearly knew the rules which were imposed on her and obeyed them. It wasn’t even her first time in a Lillian city, and I had already assumed the worst. The rumors about her, even before we met, I knew they were false, yet I let them get the better of my judgement and made me falsely accuse her of being a monster. I had to make up to her, somehow.

 

“Tanna, I’m sorry,” I said with a sigh, “I...I just thought for a moment that what they said was true, and I’ve ruined the mood of the entire date because of it. You’re not a violent crush fetishist like they say you are, and I’m sorry I almost believed them, too…”

 

Tanna didn’t look angry, or sad, or any kind of negative, really. She still held her smile from before, as if she were enjoying herself. Tanna began to speak, but it didn’t come with any malice when she said, “So, how do you intend to fix this?”

 

“What?” I said, unsure of what she meant.

 

“Our date,” Tanna said, “You said you’ve ruined the date with your little tantrum, so how do you intend to fix it?”

 

“I…” I began, but was unsure how to reply. I wasn’t about to let things fall through so easily, though, so I just said whatever came to mind, “I’ll do anything!”

 

Tanna’s eyes seemed to brighten up at this. She shifted from her kneeling position to a sitting one, laying her massive bottom down onto the street which could only just fit her, grazing either side of the street. She took this opportunity to unbuckle her sandals and laid them behind her, letting her now bare feet air out upon the black asphalt. She slid her right foot right before me, a seventy-five foot monstrosity which now towered right above me, and she wiggled her massive toes above at my miniscule frame.

 

“Truth be told, Derrick dear,” Tanna said, “The rumors weren’t completely wrong. I do so love feeling something small squirming beneath my toes. I never intended to hurt anyone, but this one time, the poor boy broke some bones and needed to be hospitalized for it. I took care of his bills, of course, but it never really flew well with the press. It’s been just soooo long since I’ve had someone to play with, then.”

 

I looked on, her foot angling itself down until they were just a few feet from actually stepping on top of me. This was a world of heat and darkness, an oppressive narrowness which could instantly decide if I was going to be alive or be crushed here at any moment. Only by Tanna’s grace was I still spared from being a stain on the street, and I felt a great urge to run, but my body suddenly decided this would be a good time to turn all my muscles into jelly. I slumped back, unable to resist the large leathery canvas above me.

 

“W-what do you want me to do?” I asked in a quivering voice.

 

“Why, take responsibility, of course!” Tanna exclaimed, “If you make me feel good, I might just name you the winner of my little campaign.”

 

“A-and how do you w-want me to do that?” I asked again.

 

The huge digits hovering above me began to move, wiggling in a hungry, playful way. I couldn’t see Tanna’s face from here, but I knew she was still wearing that huge grin of hers. Now I knew why.

 

“By letting me step on you, of course,Derrick dear,” Tanna said with a short laugh, “Let me feel your tiny frame all over my sole, and I will accept your apology. All I can tell you is that for every other boy who made it this far, this was where they’ve called it quits. They didn’t dare play along with me, so they forfeited right at this moment. I could hardly care less about my own public image, my campaign was really just me looking for a new boy toy who’d play with me.”

 

I grit my teeth at these words. So all this while, she’s been pulling me along in the hopes that I could serve as...as some sort of plaything for her? To satiate her hunger for some sick fetish which already hurt somebody else in the past? This wasn’t how I imagined Tanna Han to be like, and I’ll be damned if I get pulled along with it.

 

“So, Derrick dear,” Tanna said with poisonous delight, “Just say the word, and we might begin…”

 

“No,” I said as sternly as I could.

 

There was a brief pause before Tanna registered what she had heard. “Derrick, boy, I thought I just heard you say-”

 

“No!” I yelled, “I won’t let you do as you please! Now I understand, you tricked me into guilt so that I might submit to you, turning me into some kind of pleasure slave for your fantasies! I’m not some hapless boy you can take advantage of whenever you please, and I won’t be swayed by fear to-”

 

Wham! Before I could finish, Tanna’s foot suddenly disappeared from above me, and instead slammed me right between her big and second toes. I felt the walls around me clenching me tight, and I gagged as the air was knocked out of me. I only had enough wits about me to notice that the comm ring was still around her second toe, and the microphone inside was close enough that I could make one last shout into it.

 

“TANNA!” I yelled into the microphone. It should be sensitive enough that my voice would blast at maximum voluume into her earring comm’s speaker. Sure enough, Tanna flinched, and the momentary relaxing of her grip gave me the opportunity to slip out of her massive digits and onto the hard ground below. I felt my knees buckling as my feet met hard ground, but I began a desperate sprint forward, away from the looming Brob.

 

I ran as fast as I could, but there was no outrunning a skyscraper. In an instant, Tanna slammed her foot down in my path, the resulting blast of air sending me off of my feet. In my daze, I wanted to get up, but was suddenly attacked by Tanna’s digits again. I squirmed as I struggled against the colossal strength of her toes, raking my fingers against the ground as her toes found purchase around my body and held me in their grip, lifting me up into the air.

 

I flailed and screamed for Tanna to let me go as she brought me higher still, until she actually did let me go, and I screamed as I began my descent down ten stories high. My landing came earlier than expected as Tanna introduced her hand beneath me, landing me back down onto the soft, fleshy palm of her hand. I could only wonder what the crazed Brob was going to do to me, now that I’ve defied her twice in a row. I clenched my eyes shut, anticipating that she was going to just swat me out of existence or something-

 

“You’ve passed,” I heard Tanna said.

 

I gingerly opened one eyelid, then another. I looked Tanna in the face, and she beamed back with a wide, sincere smile.

 

“I what?” I said, dumbfounded.

 

“I was testing you, Derrick dear,” Tanna said cheerfully, “If you were so afraid of me to bend to my every whim, or really did do as I instructed of you willy-nilly, then this would be a rather one-sided relationship, would it not?”

 

“Uh…” I just hung my head, unsure of how to react.

 

“And you were marvelous, even as I dangled my foot on top of you,” Tanna continued, “If all Lillians were as brave as you, there’d be no rumors about me having that silly crush fetish. Only a fearmongering opportunist would besmirch my name with such falsehoods.”

 

“Wait,” I said, “So that story of you hurting a boy-”

 

“Is false, yes,” Tanna said, “It’s all smoke from the tabloids, I assure you.”

 

I just sat back, unable to process everything I was hearing at once. Things were happening too fast for me to keep up. But before I had a chance to gather myself, Tanna held me right in front of her face, and whispered to me as softly as she could.

 

“You’re the winner of my little campaign, love,” Tanna said softly enough that even ten feet from her mouth, her voice was bearable to me, “You’ve managed to survive me, and I’m satisfied that you’re the man you’ve shown me to have been. Your reward-”

 

Tanna leaned in closer, until her mouth came crashing down upon me. I yelped as her moist lips peeled away to drag themselves across my tiny chest, pushing me down and puckering together to form the largest kiss I have ever experienced in my life. As her face lifted itself from me, I was left with a thin film of saliva from what should have been a small peck.

 

“-Is a favor from me,” Tanna said, “Just for today, I'll do anything you ask me to.”

 

I just gawked as Tanna's face returned high up above, leaving me drenched and bewildered as I sat in her hand. One moment I was being toyed with by Tanna, the next moment things turned around and I was the one who was to instruct Tanna. I didn't know how I should react; it still felt like I was being toyed with.

 

“You…” I began, “You'll do anything for me?”

 

“It’s only fair, after all I’ve done, dear,” Tanna said with that infectious smile of hers, “Anything you wish…within reason, of course. Every Lillian who has come to me had their own reason for doing so, do they not? Your reason for participating in my little game, surely it is something I can make come true?”

 

I sat still for a moment, lost in thought. With all the drama in the last hour, I had forgotten what I was even doing here. Why I spent all that time before making the communication rings, why I wanted to meet Tanna, and why I was so determined to win her over. The thoughts rushed back to me all in an instant.

 

“Tanna!” I exclaimed.

 

Tanna's face let out a silent, surprised gasp at the sudden intensity of my voice. My energy was enough to startle this five-hundred foot Brob; it made me feel a little pride. I quickly rode the wave of adrenaline that had washed over me and continued.

 

“I've always been a fan of your commercials,” I said, “And I know you've been advocating several Lillian causes for better rights in the Brob zones. I've always wondered why you were so interested in… er… our kind, and I thought this was the best shot I got to asking you. Garren and I had the comm rings made so we'd be able to talk to each other, so I'd be able to…”

 

My voice trailed off. My face grew hotter as I pondered my next words. I couldn't muster the right of amount of courage to finish the sentence though, and my jaw was left hanging where it was.

 

Tanna moved her hand up closer to her face again, beaming at me with an encouraging look.

 

“Well,” she said, gargantuan lips flapping mere feet from where I sat, “Don't leave me in suspense.”

 

I gulped. She probably didn't mean it as a threat, but my proximity to her half-open mouth gave me morbid thoughts that she might eat me if I didn't answer her.

 

“I...” I muttered, gulping nervously before I let out how I felt.

 

“I like you,” I finally said, like a sigh of relief, I felt the weight of the words leave me, “You're strong, powerful, successful, but two years ago, you donated to a charity which supported Lillian doctors in a Brob district. My family lives in the Cypress district, and Brob doctors couldn't treat Lillians one-hundred percent of the time. My sister got into an accident, and there wasn't a Lillian doctor at the time. It was only because your charity got my sister to the nearest Lillian hospital fast enough that she-”

 

I felt a massive fingertip plant itself into my face, smoldering me and silencing my speech. I gasped as the sudden force of being pushed back dropped me back into Tanna’s palm, and I stared up at Tanna’s ever smiling face.

 

“I think I've got the gist of it,” Tanna said with a smirk, “And it makes me happy that I've been able to help one of you dearies. I'm even more ecstatic that you've fallen for me, despite all I've done today. But I do want here about what you want, not your gratitude to me. Surely you’ve come to me with something in mind?”

 

She’s right. I didn’t come here because I wanted to thank Tanna for saving my sister or anything like that. I came here of my own volition, to express the one thing that’s been pulling at my heart for a long while.

 

“Go on,” Tanna said.

 

“I…want you…” The words came out after a huge push of courage, and I felt my heart beating insanely fast as I told this five-hundred foot tall supermodel how my pathetic little self felt about her, “I want to love you, stand by you, and be the closest one to admire you. I want to be with you, not as spectator in the audience, but a partner who’ll always be by your side. I want to go out with you, Tanna, not as your fan, but as your significant other, not matter how insignificant I may be. I...I love you, Tanna Han! Since the day I saw you, I knew I had to get you, however impossible!”

 

“It’s not impossible,” Tanna said, her voice still silky cool, but a luminescent blush was forming on her cheeks, “Especially if I say ‘yes’ to you right now.”

 

My face brightened immensely. “You really mean it?” I said.

 

“Of course,” Tanna said with a smile, “But accepting proposals is’t my style. My fans might think I’m being preferential.”

 

I felt a rush of air as Tanna’s two fingertips came toward me, clamping the entirety of my left arm and torso in a pinch. I dind’t know what she was doing, but she lifted me from her palm and brought me directly in front of her face, my legs and free arm dangling almost the full five hundred feet in the air with nothing but her grip keeping afloat. I didn’t look down, though, because I couldn’t refuse Tanna’s strong, intense yet loving stare as she brought me closer to her face.

 

“Would you go out with me, Derrick?” Tanna Han asked me.

 

“Ooh,” I cooed, suddenly realizing THE Tanna Han was confessing to little old me.A sudden rush of blood shot right to my head as I fathomed this moment which only previously existed in dreams. I was definitely turning a bright shade of red, and for a moment, I even forgot that I was hanging from a height which could easily kill me.

 

“I will!” I shouted, “I will, Tanna!”

 

With her widest smile yet, Tanna lowered me from her eye-level and brought my tiny frame down to her lips, where I received the longest, wettest and most full contact kiss in my life. Tanna’s tongue rolled out from her lips, lightly lapping at my diminutive body at first, before turning into a full lashing as I was smeared against the bumpy surface of her tongue. She even let go of me, pinning me down between her lips, letting her tongue slide across my lower body. It was electrifying, getting frenched by a five hundred foot tall brob, and being whipped around my that lump of muscle should have been a frightening experience, but I felt nothing but pleasure from having been assaulted by the giant red appendage.

 

When Tanna finally released me, she simply spat me out lightly onto her hand, where I was undoubtedly drenched in an unholy mix of her saliva and lipstick. Just as I thought it was over, Tanna lowered her face down for one final peck, pressing me down against her palm with those thick, plump lips of hers.

 

“I love you, Derrick,” Tanna proclaimed over my wet, dripping body.

 

“I love you, too, Tanna,” I could only reply.

 

The rest of our relationship wasn’t without its hiccups. We had to figure out how to do things at our different sizes, and the endless hoard of paparazzi never relented in their photos of our mismatched pairing, but that is a story for another. For now, we were happy just to be together, a 6 foot Lillian and a 499 foot Brob, and our future then looked brighter than the midday sun above...

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4943