- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hi guys! I decided to write something...hope you enjoy! ^^

If you're wondering when I'll update my other stories...well, hopefully I'll get around to doing it again, but I realize how much I burn out when it comes to long storylines...I'm sticking to writing one-chapter short stories for now x.x Sorry!

 

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+


7 Foot Wonder

 

Her name was Trish. She was this 7’ blonde who transferred to our class over the spring break. She had her long hair tied into a high ponytail to reveal her crystalline blue eyes and that darling smiling of hers, putting off any criticisms about her irregular height.

 

“Now class,” the homeroom teacher announced, “Trish here’s come from Brob suburbs, but she’s very much a Lilian like us. Her parents and grandparents are all from Lilian families, so she’s just a little more height-inclined than the rest of us. Treat her like you treat your friends, okay?”

 

Brobs and Lilians. Short for Brobdingnagians and Liliputians, meaning big folk and little folk respectively. Brobs were the big folk, and anybody taller than 10 feet was considered one for all intents and purposes. Lilians were us little folk, and anything under 10 feet qualified you to be one, though anybody taller than 6’5” would be suspect to being related to a Borb.  We didn’t know if the teach knew how condescending he was with the constant differentiation between Brobs and Lilians in his address, but he was almost insinuating that we thought Trish was a Brob.

 

If it offended her, Trish didn’t show it. She just kept smiling and gave a little wave. “Hallo, I’m Trish,” She said in a chipper tone, “It’s my first time in an all Lilian school, so I’m really excited to be with you all!”

 

She finished with a surreptitious wink to the class, sending the hearts of all the boys (and even a few girls) fluttering. She was crazy tall, but she was crazy cute all the same. As the teacher motioned for her to take a seat, I realized he was pointing to the empty desk next to mine, right at that back of the class.

 

When I realized this, I instinctively sat up straight and tried to comb my hair back with my fingers and straightened out my shirt; anything to look better to Trish. As she came closer, I realized I had to look almost all the way up just to see her face. She looked at me as she came to her new desk, and gave a cheery little smile.

 

“Hey guy,” she said in that peppy voice as she sat down beside me, “Mind if I take this spot?”

 

“Oh, um, no.” I said, flustered, “Uh, go right ahead.”

 

I could feel my face getting hotter, and she must have seen how much I reddened, because she giggled as she turned her attention to the table and seated down. I just tried to look away and willed my blood retreat from my head. I was maybe too exciting to get noticed by a girl like her.

 

When I turned back around again, I saw Trish was struggling with her desk. It was much too low for legs to fit comfortably in. She had to clench her thighs together to fit them through the table legs, but her calves were forced out to either side of the desk so that her knees didn’t bump into the bottom of the desk. She tried shifting her legs to one side, but it just made things worse for her. Leg space was a scarcity at her size.

 

An idea struck me. “Um, hey,” I called out to Trish, “If we combined tables, you’d have enough space to fit your legs through.”

 

Trish looked at me with surprise, then with an appreciative smile. “Thanks, guy,” she said thankfully.

 

We joined our tables together, and Trish took the center, slotting her legs through both tables and stretching them out to the front. She shifted a little to the side so that she didn’t hog the entire half of my table, but even then her massive thigh only gave me enough room to squeeze myself into my corner of the table.

 

As we settled down, I felt our legs touch each other. I wore jeans, but there was no mistaking the soft plush of Trish’s naked thigh rubbing against my own. We both jumped upon contact, but as we looked at each other, we giggled under our breath together, letting our legs touch and returned our attention to the teacher in front.

 

It was at that moment, I knew we were meant for each other.



Fast forward a month, Trish was a prominent member of the cheerleaders, and we were the talk of the school. We dated each other, and my 5’8” to her 7’ made us an odd couple, but it worked out for us. Trish would take off a shoe and cross her leg in class so that her foot landed in my lap, and I’d use my free hand to secretly slip my fingers between her toes. We held each other, hand in foot, with Trish’s long, elegant toes squeezing my tiny hand lovingly every once in a while, and I’d stroke her foot gently whenever class got boring. It all happened under the desk, and it was our little secret during the lessons we were together.

 

After school, when Trish was done with practice, we’d walk to a secluded part of town, filled with trees and tree leaves, where we’d sit under our secret tree and cuddle. I sat on top of Trish, and she’d curl her arms around me, embracing me from behind, pushing her cheeks into my hair. We’d talk about all sorts of things; about school, about our hobbies, whatever we could to shoot the breeze. Sometimes we got into kinkier topics like positions and turn ons, and I was surprised to find Trish liked to be dominant.

 

“I’m super okay if you’re not into that,” Trish added quickly, “But um, I didn’t want to hide it.”

 

“It’s cool,” I said, “Actually...this is kinda embarassing, but, I’m...into feet.”

 

Trish let out a huge snort into my hair and held me in a chokehold. “It’s kinda obvious after the hundredth foot rub you gave me under our desks,” Trish said, playfully yanking me up with her arm.

 

“Urk,” I huffed as Trish’s strength knocked some air out of me, “I thought I was being creative with our hand holding...”

 

Trish didn’t let go, but went into a thoughtful state. “Dom and feet, huh,” she muttered to herself, “I guess we can work this out. Wanna try?”

 

Before I had a chance to reply, Trish threw me off her body and tossed me into the leafy ground below. I tried to get up, but she crawled up to me, resting her bottom right on top of my crotch and as she took her shoes off. She then lifted her feet from the ground, choosing to plant her huge soles onto my chest and imparting the entirety of her weight onto my body. She was easily two hundred pounds even with her slim figure, there was no helping it at her size, and the slow pressure on my chest and crotch began to overpower me. She began working her toes on the buttons of my shirt, forcing them open and shoving her peds into my clothes. The hot surface of her soles met my skin like warm irons pressed onto my chest, working those big digits into the crevices of my body. The dampness of her feet from her cheerleading only added more sensation to her touch; like wet fingers running themselves throughout my frame. The smell was real, but I was too overwhelmed by the experience to care.

 

“Like what you see?” Trish asked me teasingly. I nodded my head vigorously, trying not to burst out from the sheer euphoria I was experiencing. Her toes began scrunching at folds of my skin in response, massaging me tenderly with those long, powerful digits. My entire chest became her canvas to mold, and she made sure to put her feet onto every inch of it. I squirmed and cried out as the peds did their work, and unbeknownst to Trish (or did she?), her sitting on my crotch only served to stroke my libido even harder.

 

Just as Trish finished up, she took a foot off of my chest and clamped her toes onto my chin, forcing me to look at her. “Now,” she said with a devious grin, “It’s your turn.”

 

Trish’s foot cape up to my face, and the tip of her second toe touched my lip. “Lick,” she commanded.

 

I obeyed hastily, reaching up to grab her feet, but Trish batted my hands away. “Use only your mouth,” she added.

 

I stared at the massive foot before me, and blinked. The only way I was going to reach them was if I leaned forward. I pulled myself forward, and in her toes went into my mouth. I could only catch three of them at once, but I began working my tongue on them furiously. They tasted of salty, bitter sweat, but the arousal I had from the foot massage only made the whole thing more sensual. I wrapped my tongue around her toes, sweeping it up and under, tasting the cold surface of her unpolished nails and the plush underside of her soft, round tips. I gave each toe equal and individual treatment, making sure each one felt loved as much as the last.

 

I had just finished up with the pinky toe when Trish pulled her foot out of my mouth. She wiggled her toes as she examined it, a cold, slick layer of saliva covering every bit of her toes. “You really are into this, huh?” Trish mused to herself. I just nodded stupidly in response.

 

Trish wiped her wet foot on the side of my shirt and lifted herself off me. She stood to her full height, but kept her dirtied foot on my chest so that I remained on the ground. “Let me show you what I’m into,” Trish said impishly.

 

Trish kicked herself off the ground, putting her entire weight onto my chest. I felt a tight pain from the pressure she was putting on me, and I felt my ribs collapse a little as her weight knocked my breath out of my lungs. Quickly, she swung her other foot before me, stepping with a rough stomp onto my face. I could feel her heel against my chin and her toes ruffling my hair; her foot was as long as my face! Everything else in between suffocated under that large sole, and I felt myself gasping for air, but even that was denied to me by the oppressive foot plastered against my face.

 

“Beg for me,” Trish cooed, and she grinded the ball of her foot further into my face.

 

I was still unable to breathe. Trish’s foot was so strong, she didn’t even let me turn my head sideways to catch a breath. I panicked and began flailing and grasping at her ankle and calf for her to take her foot off of me. She didn’t relent, though, and she only continued her torture. “I want to hear you beg!” Trish commanded.

 

With my mouth plastered against Trish’s sole, the most I could manage was frightened, muffled wailing, and my entire body flailed as I desperately tried to get Trish’s foot off of my face. The pain of not being able to breath was eating at my lungs, and I couldn’t take it much longer…

 

Suddenly, my face was removed of that warm, suffocating mask and blissful cold air rushed across my skin and into my lungs. It was like breaking the surface after almost drowning in a pool, and the sweet taste of fresh air was the greatest thing I’ve ever felt in my life. I broke a little, and I felt tears falling from my eyes from the joy of still being alive.

 

Trish grinned at me as she moved her foot away from the sight of my face, but quickly leapt off of me when she saw I was crying. I felt myself be pulled up and held midair in her firm embrace. She stroked the back of my head tenderly, whispering to my ear, “I’m sorry, I’m sorry....was that too much for you? I’m sorry, I should have started gentler...”

 

I was stunned for a moment; her sudden shift from cruel mistress to loving girlfriend was jarring, but I came back to my senses and pushed myself from her hug. “I-I’m fine,” I stuttered, trying to keep my words coherent, “I was just...a little unprepared, that’s all.”

 

Trish gave me a worried look, but eventually said, “Okay, but let’s stop here.”

 

Trish sat back down beneath the tree again, barefoot this time, and held me in the same position on top of her. We were back to small talk.

 

“You know, I don’t think my folks wanted to tell me,” Trish said, “But I might have some Brob in me afterall.”

 

“Oh?” I said, the tears gone from my face by now.

 

“Yeah,” Trish said, squeezing me tight like a teddy bear, “Mom doesn’t say it, but she cheated on dad with a Brob man once. I only overheard it once when I was still practically five, but dad accused mom of fucking a 15’ guy while he was out of town. They kept insisting that I was a full Lilian while I was around them, but it was kinda obvious for me once I realized neither of them had my blonde hair.”

 

“Geez,” I muttered, “That’s horrible.”

 

“Yeah…” Trish sighed, “My mom used to work with the Borbs with my dad, but she finally made the decision to divorce and come back to her family in this town. That’s why I transferred to our school at all.”

 

“But you’re here with me,” Trish said, her face brightening at the thought of me, “I thought I’d be teased for my height, but everybody was nice to me, and I even managed to score with you.”

 

“I should be the once saying that last part,” I said cheekily.

 

Trish ruffled my hair in response, and we had a little play fight for a while. I lost pretty badly to Trish’s arm lock, and I was punished with another tight squeeze around the abdomen. We laughed together for a while, but Trish quickly returned to her somber dialogue.

 

“I’m still growing, you know,” Trish confessed, “The doctor said my body was slower than a Brob, but I’ll probably be over ten feet once I’m fully mature. It’s from my dad, apparently- my real dad, I mean. I can’t keep pretending to be a Lilian any more then, and I’ll probably have to move back to the Brob suburbs…”

 

Trish looked down into my face with eyes tinted with a hint of melancholy. “Are you still alright going out with me like that?”

 

I reached my hands up and grabbed Trish’s wrists, placing her hands onto my chest. “Of course I’d be alright,” I said, “Even if you’re a hundred feet tall, I’ll still be all over you. Our heights might change, but my heart still beats for you, Trish.”

 

That seemed to cheer Trish up. She gave me a big, honest smile before pulling me close again. “Thanks, honey,” she whispered, and we just held each other like that until the sunset ushered us back home.



Fast forward a few years, Trish had just broke ten feet, being a whole 10’5” now. We had just graduated before she officially qualified to be a Brob, and our class had a farewell held in her name before the big move back to the Brob suburbs.

 

“I’m going to miss you,” Trish said, squatting down and giving me a hug. I only reached just over her hip now, and what intimate we did together always began with her bending down to my level. Unless it involved feet.

 

“I wouldn’t be so sure,” I said smugly, and Trish could only give me a curiously raised eyebrow.

 

“I convinced my parents to hook me up with a college in Borb,” I announced, “The same one you planned on going to. That way, we’ll still be together.”

 

Trish’s mouth was agape, but she soon pulled me in for a second embrace, stuffing me into the deep recesses of her now gigantic bosom. She quickly picked me back up though, both hands on my shoulders, and asked anxiously, “But what about that college you wanted to go to here?”

 

“Babe,” I said with a smirk, “No dream of mine is going to trump the biggest one yet standing before me. I’m not letting you slip away from me.”

 

Trish just smiled, and bent forward to plant a kiss on my lips. “Then I guess we’ll be seeing each other soon!” She remarked excitedly.

 

“Yup,” I said, “I can see big things happening between us, and our love just won’t stop growing.”

 

Trish laughed at my bad puns, and held me in one last embrace. “I love you,” she said as tenderly as humanly possible.

 

“I love you, too,” I replied.

 

ALTERNATIVE ENDING:

 

Trish whipped her hand across my face for making such incredibly bad puns, and as I fell to the ground, I felt her now embiggened foot pin me down.

 

With arms crossed, Trish glared down at me menacingly, saying with no small amount of derision, “Grounds for divorce, you know. Grounds for divorce.”