That's What Friends Are For! by textualinnuendo
Summary:

A man mysteriously wakes up on his friend's bed and copes with living with her at his new size. When she finds him, she suddenly realizes all the fun she can have with her new pet and former roommate.


Categories: Gentle, Teenager (13-19), Butt, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Humiliation, Insertion, Odor, Scat, Slave, Watersports Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 6635 Read: 71906 Published: May 01 2015 Updated: August 02 2015

1. Chapter 1 by textualinnuendo

2. Chapter 2 by textualinnuendo

3. Chapter 3 by textualinnuendo

4. Chapter 4 by textualinnuendo

Chapter 1 by textualinnuendo

Thump. Thump. Thump.

 

I heard the vibrations of a subtle earthquake as I slowly opened my eyes. I had been laying down on soft white ground. Except, this was no ground I was used to. My eyes slowly adjusted to my surroundings as I looked down at the ground. It was soft and smelled lightly feminine. As I slowly pieced together where I was, I was suddenly knocked off my feet as the ground beneath me shifted.

 

A large mass suddenly appeared next to me as it crashed down into the soft ground. It created a small crease in the blanket which trapped me inside. I craned my neck up as my jaw dropped and observed what ascended into the impossibly pink sky. A beautiful Asian girl the size of a skyscraper sat right next to me. The pink roof was her sealing and this ground was actually her bed.

 

“I can’t believe I lost again! I worked so hard and ran so much!” She sighed in defeat. She pulled her foot onto her knee and slowly take off her soccer cleats to reveal her slender and slightly wrinkled soles. She scrunched her toes and noted how smelly they were. “Damnit. I worked so hard on my footwork I thought we’d win that soccer match…” She slowly touched her feet and massaged her aching feet. Her hands quickly became damp with the amount of sweat sticking to them.

 

I kept hidden in the folds of blankets and as she scrunched her feet right above me. Her feet reeked of her hard work. Her flexing of her toes rained down small bits of sock lint and flecks of sweat. I stared up in awe at her slender form and her olive skin. She must of have been out in the sun a lot…and it was summer. That’s when it all hit me. This was the girl I had agreed to room with as she was new to college. She was a close friend when I was younger and we had lost contact. I let her stay rent-free…well because I felt sorry for her. She was a beautiful girl who went through a lot. But with hard work she became successful in earning a soccer scholarship. She was one of the state’s best striker and her body definitely showed it. Especially her pungent feet.

 

She quickly slammed her feet down on the blanket and laid down as she gave in to her tiredness. Unfortunately, I was trapped under the arch of her third toe. The only thing protecting me from being crushed was my sheer size fitting just under toe arch. I was shocked by the smell of her feet. It overwhelmed my senses. She scrunched her toes collecting a bunch of the blanket underfeet and between her toes. Her toes squeezed me into the blanket which quickly became damp and acted as a sponge. However, when she released her toes I found myself stuck in the space between her toes in a mire of foot jam and swam. I cried out, “ He---“ only to be blocked by rolling of a beat of sweat down the top of feet and over my face. My face was pinned in a fold of toeflesh as I quickly lapped it up so I wouldn’t drown.

 

I quickly started beating on her toes hoping she would notice me. All that accomplished was a quick squeezing of her toes. It forced me down to space between her toe and the ball of her foot. I tried to cry as the smell assaulted my senses but all that managed to do was get lost in the swamp of her sweat. How could such a beautiful girl have such torturous feet? I yelled out one more time and soon felt her lift her sole up.

 

She inspected her sole quickly. “Hmm…it sounded like my feet were talking…jeez. I must be way  to tired. I should probably just take a nap.” She looked around as if she was expecting someone to pop out and scare her and shrugged her shoulders.

 

“Whatever. It must have just been my imagination…now where are my sleeping socks?” My heart froze as I saw her rummage round underneath her blankets as she pulled out a thin pair of white socks. Slightly discolored on the bottom, she gave them a slight whiff. “Whew, these smell…but these should contain the sweaty smell a little….haha what am I kidding? These stink. At least he isn’t around. He’d probably flip…” I knew she was talking about me. I kept yelling out to her but it was futile as she slid her sock on trapping me in her horrible prison.

 

Her toes gave one last reassuring scrunch bunching me up against the ball of her foot and pushing a thin layer of sweat all over the front of my body. Her foot hugged every bit of my body as it told me of my new place in life under her foot.

 

“Cindy…please….stop” I weakly said out as I passed out as she drifted off into a deep slumber

End Notes:

Just thought I'd introduce the characters. This is my first story so feedback would be appreciated! If theres enough interest, I'll continue it.

Chapter 2 by textualinnuendo

The soft cotton prison quickly became more and more humid as the time passed. Her toes were like a vice grip as they curled and uncurled in her sleep. Her flexing digits pulled me into her sweaty flesh. Any other time I enjoyed when she would come home and give me a hug. But I hated when she came home sweaty and embraced me. However, now I was at the mercy of her powerful toes. Her athletic body had been trained to perfection with her perky breasts and tight butt. That was nothing to me now as her toes were my complete world. Her uneven rhythm in flexing her toes kept forcing her salty skin to rub against my face and force my lips to kiss her.

That’s when it hit me. I would have to get her attention in the most drastic way possible. Delaying the inevitable, I hesitantly gave her toes a quick kiss only to be rewarded with a sip of her sweat. Instantly, I wretched and attempted to spit it out. All this accomplished was another mouthful of sweat to invade my mouth. I swallowed fearing I would incur another mouthful of her acrid sweat. I thought I could wait it out but alas, her toes clenched together and did not let go. This resulted in me being shifted to being placed in between her pinky toe. Her smallest toenail was almost larger than me! I looked at my reflection on her nail polish and saw my face covered in grime. My hair was matted down in her sweat and my body glistened as if I had just jumped out of the beach.

By now my eyes stung with her sweat and my breathing become more labored. Her feet were becoming a tropical sauna with waves and waves of sweat and odor buffeting my psyche. I almost felt as if I would never escape her and that this goddess’s toes were to be destiny.  Luckily she squirmed in her sleep and she scratched the heel of her sock with her other foot. Unknowingly, she loosened the sock off the foot I was trapped under and it soon popped off.

However, the sweat kept me adhered to her foot. With a breath of fresh air, I was revived and my struggles renewed. I was able to free my face from the side of her toeflesh and one arm. I pushed off her skin which served to pool up some sweat inbetween my fingers. Ignoring the disgusting liquid I pushed more and more until I popped off her foot. Being on her smallest toe, I fell only a small distance onto her damp sheets. No wonder her sheets smelled feminine. She barely washed them and preferred to sleep in her scent.

I knew I had to get her attention otherwise I would be crushed under her body throughout the night. I made the decision that I would have to scale her legendary body and somehow get her attention. I looked up at her foot and realized I would have to scale her foot and legs to reach her face.

Without warning, she flipped her body around and slept slightly on her stomach. This movement caused her to release tremendous shockwaves on her soft mattress. What was an involuntary movement in her sleep to get comfortable, launched my ant-sized body into the air and atop her sole.

Her sole was like an expansive desert of heat and humidity. My thirst was absolutely insane and I did the unthinkable. I purposely ran to a sweat droplet running down her sole and leaped for it. Unfortunately, her sweat rolled down faster than I could run and disappeared between her toes. The one time I wanted her sweat and it escaped me. Truly, her body was testing my limits. Knowing the deadliness that was her toes, I decided to forego chasing her sweat and instead pushed into the ground with my hands and face. Sweat pooled up and I quickly began cupping my hands and tenderly kissing and suckling her flesh. Her sweat was barely drinkable.

I don’t know if my eyes stuck from the sweat or if I was tearing up to  being reduced to a parasite on her feet. My throat burned as I tried to yell out to her. I pounded on her soles to get her attention but to no avail. I thought things could not get any worse.

I was wrong.

She quickly lifted the sole I was on and dangled it over her buttcheeks. She had told me she loved posing for photoshoots and this must have been a dream she was having.

“Mmmm…yes Mr. photographer…I do have a nice butt. Make sure to photograph it…” Cindly mumbled in her sleep.

Her sole directly hovered above her crack. I clung on tight to her skin not wanting to fall victim to her cheeks. However, fate conspired against me and she splayed her toes and made her sole tight. This unfolded all her wrinkles and made me lose grip. I soon plummeted headfirst inbetween her cheeks.

The force of the fall made me hit the top of her cheek. I bounced around and was squeezed by the flexing buttcheeks of my friend as it “chewed” me into her maw of her derriere. I couldn’t believe it. I thought her feet were unbearable, but now, I realized that this girl’s body would redefine suffering.

Her cheeks stopped their deadly flexing right as it positioned me above the ring of her asshole. Her brown pucker was tightly sealed. I sighed even though I was close to a portal I had no intention of entering. To make matters worse, the cave of her buttcheeks kept dripping more sweat into her crack and coated her brown asshole. The sweat and mire mixed into a deadly aroma. If she even let a single whisp of fart out, I was afraid I would fall into her asshole. However, I could not move from my position. One, her butthole might be senisitve to her movements and two, the sweat once again adhered me to her body. Not that I could move. The smell was overwhelming my senses and I cried out and thrashed just causing a slight tickle to her.

“Hehe…mmm…” I heard her giggle in her sleep. What was she planning?

My question was quickly answered as I heard a deep rumbling deep below me. I gulped down my spit and some of the swampy sweat that had infiltrated my mouth. Her ring slightly opened up and let a silent gust of wind fall through. The force of her gas pushed me against the side of her anus and it soon closed. Her asshole swallowed my arms and pushed my face against her brown "lips." It "massaged" my face and gave me "gentle" kisses as it undulated against my face. Her body was making me her bitch and she didn't even know it.

I began to fight back and bit her ring.

"Mmmm..a big one really wants to..." Cindy mumbled and trailed off deep in her slumber.


A huge and thunderous rumbling couldbe heard clearly as her colon concocted what I assumed would be a gale of her fart. How wrong I was. It turned out to be much worse. Her impending fart build up and released itself like a bomb. As soon she let out a thunderous fart, her cheeks rippled and skin atop her taunt ass loosened. I was pushed up into the air slightly and this caused my body to flail and flip in the air. When I made contact with the 'ground' again, I fell through the micro chasm of her anus and quickly spread out. I caught the walls of her anus and kept it open. My legs and arms stretched to their limit to prevent myself from falling in, as gas quickly passed through me. The smell and strong winds blew against my face weakening me.

As soon as she finished farting, I found out just how strong her body was to an ant like me. Her asshole clenched back up and ate the lower half of my body. It flexed and unflexed enjoying the tiny meal it was soon to get.

"Mmm...Mr. Photographer how did you know I love anal..."

I fell deeper and deeper into her anus. I did my best to keep my face above ground as I kept pushing agains this rancid flesh. I refused to be devoured by her normal bodily functions. However, with one more slight toot, her anus opened up and gobbled me. I shot my hand straight up hoping to catch the outside of her anus. All this accomplished was the total consumption of my body in the entrance of her asshole. My wrist was clamped around and only one hand remained outside of her hole.


I tried to grab anything and pull myself out. But when I grabbed the the surface of an anus wrinkle, all it elicited from her was a slight moan. Things were not going my way.

Even worse, I felt her anus squeeze me in a compacted like embrace as it began to suck me down deeper into her hole. I thought this would be another slow descent into Hell but life would make a turn for the worse as I felt my world shift as she woke up in a heated fervor.

"Mmmm...I reeeally have to get off right now. Something is just tickling me right." She popped her pinky into her mouth and coated it in her saliva. Without a second thought she rubbed the rim of her asshole and toyed with herself.

Lying just below the rim, I could feel her ring tighten sucking me deeper into her cavity. I let out a cry only to succeed in nibbling on the inside of what seemed to be an endless pit.

"UHHH" she moaned under her breath as she soon plunged her finger inside to chase the tickle

 

This night was far from over.

End Notes:

Will our hero survive the first challenge of the night? Will he ever get her attention? Will he even WANT her to know where he is!? Again, leave me feedback! I plan to write a lot of chapters and introduce more characters but only if I get good constructive opinions. Thank you for reading!

Chapter 3 by textualinnuendo

My world was instantly smashed by a large mass of her flesh. Fortunately, her asshole willingly took her finger deeper inside her. She gently teased the very inside of her pucker. What was a gentle probing to her was a impossibly strong brute force pushing me into her burning insides. Her ass muscles gave a tight squeeze to my body. How the fuck was I still alive...The thought flashed through my head as her body surrounded me completely. The crushing embrace of her asshole was unrelenting and constantly pushed a putrid mire into my face of her digested food and saliva. I couldn’t vomit. I had to keep it down. I began to breakdown and give up. Whatever sick forces kept me alive had wanted to submit to her body. I almost passed out until I felt the pumping force stop. I breathed slowly through my nostrils, dealing with the smell of Cindy’s bowels. My sense of smell burned and I yelled out in desperation.  Her asshole pulsated and let my yell somehow escape her confines.

“…Haha I can’t believe I farted. Let’s see if I can cook something up much better…” Cindy thought to herself silently.

I lay a few centimeters into her asshole, but to my diminutive size it was 5 body lengths away. I lay there feeling the rough massage of her rectum processing its meal.

Cindy got up and put on an old pair of underwear that she wore from a run she had yesterday. She slipped it on tightly and gave herself a tight wedgie. She leapt back into bed giving her asshole an excited squeeze when hit it with a little force. Whatever was tickling her insides was getting even deeper. She had felt it struggle and knew it must have been a small ant. This ant was special to her though as it kept surviving. If it survives, she thought, “I may just keep little Buggy as my little helper…”

My world was weightless in air and that brief respite was quickly met with the walls of asshole shifting to a maddeningly tight vice grip. The flesh of her rectum quickly accelerated into my gasping face filling my mouth with her sludge. I couldn’t choke so I swallowed it down. Thinking quickly, I closed my mouth tight but her ass muscles pinned my lips on the outside forcing me to kiss her shit. I finally broke down and gave them the kiss the wanted. Her rectum rewarded me with the sound of a puttering trumpet that turned into a smell worse than death.

Cynthia laughed as she felt the little bug inside her resume its frantic and subtle struggle. Her fart had felt damp inside her sweaty panties. She probed her asshole with her finger just playing with the surface of her anus with the gentle fabric. She felt like a true goddess dominating the tiny creature with just her asshole. Her mind quickly flashed the image of her missing roommate and she mewed at the thought of me being her surprise gift. With a playful moan she got up and walked to my room.

I felt my world shift upside down. Her lubed asshole slowly allowed me to drop the fabric of her panties. I dropped face first into the swamp of her saliva on her panties. I remained stuck there as I felt it shift forcing me deeper into the area between her pussy lips and her asshole. It was a swampy prison of her musk which permeated the air. After being deep inside her body, I welcomed the smell of her sweat and musk. Though it was so humid it felt like I was drowning, I drank it in with my nose. Her scent was intoxicatingly powerful as I was made into a little sweat pellet right below her labia. Her walking had pushed me to the front her lips.

All the sweaty ass juices on me were wiped away by her panties. Something I had been relieved to get off me. My reward for my journey was to be used again for her pleasure. My body and spirit were almost broken. All I had to myself was my name and that I was still conscious. I fought to keep hope but it was slowly dwindling. I had to remain in control. I felt the anger inside me grow as I felt absolutely humiliated by this girl. I began squirming against her tight panties and hot skin as I grew frustrated at my predicament. I was being engulfed by her scent and juices and I found my anger quickly subsiding. This wasn’t her fault. She was just a horny girl and I was but an insignificant intruder. I was a bug to her…Realizing I was losing my sanity to her sweat, I quickly gained composure and began climbing her body again determined to let her know where I was. Maybe if she saw me she would help me. She was always a sweet girl to me and smiled at me. She would hug me and unfortunately left her clothing every where. Before my train of thought could continue, I felt a huge gust of wind blow through my face, filling my nostrils with the familiar smell of fart. But this was just a taste, as soon a hurricane of poisonous wind propelled me through her rectum and out onto a soft cotton.

“Erghhh…ahhh. It feels so good to fart on his pillow.” Cindy laughed and grinded her ass onto my pillow. She gyrated leaving a thin film of ass sweat and pussy juice onto my pillow. She stopped momentarily leaving her asshole over my body. With a small squint, Cindy squeezed out another small fart which opened up and threw a small fleck of dry shit onto my face. It had hidden in a wrinkle until it was dislodged by her massive fart. I recoiled in horror as it formed around my mouth and forced itself into my nose. With no other way to move, I began chewing it so I could breath through my mouth. Her pussy juice quickly recoated me again as she began grinding my pillow again.

“Mmm…this is so hilarious. I can’t wait until he puts his face down on my cumrag again.” She laughed as she got up with me adhered to the outside of pussy, right next to the fold of skin that covered her clit. Her arousal instantly intoxicated my already excited cock and I grew mad with lust. I didn’t even care that she admitted to masturbating with my pillow before. It explained why my pillows always had distinct smell which I always enjoyed. I threw myself against the fold began shimmying myself through her folds to find her clit.

As Cindy walked back to her room, she felt tiny movements very close to her clitoris. She mewed and a mischievous smirk grew on her face. Her little buggy had found its way to her favorite area. She slowed down her movements to savor the small creatures willingness to please her. Perhaps she would send this bug deep inside her and tickle her core. She hesitated though as she gently lay back on her bed and reached over into her drawers. She pulled out a small egg shaped toy that began vibrating. She placed it gently over her pussy lips and dialed a small wheel to its maximum settings.

My world began to tremble and soon became an earthquake as I was sent deeper into her hood and soon became pinned to her clit. There was no escaping Cindy’s lust and I didn’t care. I threw caution to the wind and began licking and punching against her clit hoping she would get pleasure. My best way of contacting her now would be to get her to orgasm. A large immovable force above me pressed me and roughed me up across the surface of her clit.  My world was shown in light when her immense fingers pulled back the hood and soon I felt the cool plastic smash into my back and oppress me into her sensitive nub.

“Ohh fuckkk…” Cindy moaned loudly as she felt the bug and her toy vibrate and rub itself across her clit. There was no way she would ever let this bug die or escape. It was much to fun. But for now Cindy would have to test its limits. She pulled the vibrating egg from her clit and replaced it with her finger. With gentleness, she pushed against me and guided it down to her labia. She spread her tight pussy lips with her other hand and gently rubbed me against her outerfolds. She teased the entrance of her vagina by lightly rubbing my against the walls of her pussy. She swirled me around her lips and the entrance of her sweltering pussy. Her juices filled my mouth as I greedily drank in the aroma in my nose. I swallowed and kept mouth shut being careful not to drown.

Her gentle rubbing was but a huge bullying force against her supple insides. Her pussy was much softer and felt indescribably soothing. If she contracted just her lips, I knew it would easily overpower me. I nibbled and tried to replace her toy. I wanted to hear her moan again.

“Fuck, little buggy…I’ll give you exactly what you want!” Cindy acknowledged my existence and I was almost overjoyed when I felt her plunge me deep inside her folds. The soft skin quickly became an impossibly strong wall of muscle and her juices. Her fingers pinned me tightly against a rough spot inside her pussy. She beat against this same spot over and over as her one finger probed her asshole, and her imprisoning fingers pumped against her pussy. She would swirl me against this spot and sometimes just keep me there.

Her goddess-like strength was out of this world as I could not escape her animalistic lust. Her fingers left and I was subjected to the vice grip of her contracting pussy. Her vagina would tightly squeeze and then gently massage me. She would play this game for hours until I soon realized that I was being pulled in deeper. Her fingers came and soon retracted me and once against rubbed me across her clit.

“I hope you stick around little guy..” Cindy teased the small bug as she continued masturbating with its tiny body. It was no larger than a small ant. It was achieving a higher purpose in its life than anything it could have hoped to do: Please her.

I was soon pressed tightly against her lips and her fingers removed themselves. Looking out from her imprisoning folds, her panties’ fabric rushed against me tightly as she grinded against her underwear. I was being demolished by the wall of fabric and her folds. I reached out to grab the fabric before I was re-engulfed by her cave. But when I managed to get a fistful of her panties, I was met by finger which pushed me deep inside her folds.

Now pinned between the rough spot in her pussy again and the fabric, she began quickly pumping her fingers and rubbing her g-spot. She yelled out as her pussy contracted and gushed a torrential river of her juices that seemed to concentrate on me.  When she finished her first orgasm I was choking down the last gulp of her orgasm and shut my mouth. It left a thick film of cum all over me as her pussy pushed it back into my face. Her walls squeezed her cum into every space in my body almost like it wanted to feel even the pores of my body with her cum. I cried inside this space and was met with a mouthful of juices and more of her flesh. I began tenderly biting down hoping to get her to another orgasm and hoping to eventually exhaust her. This succeeded and I soon felt her moan loudly again and begin masturbating once more.

This process of using my body was a toy would continue for four more orgasms. Each one stronger than the last. On the last orgasm she pulled her panties out and gushed her fluids all over the fabric. Using the patch of panties like a rag, she caught all the juices and her tiny aid.

She mewed gently as she rubbed it across her lips collecting more of her fluids. She rubbed the patch against her clit as she thought.

“Hmm..I guess its time a buggy meets its master.” She peeled away her sticky panties from her pussy and brought it to her face.

I was face up in a mire of her pussy juices. I lay back stronly adhered in a film of her pussy juice. I was unbelievably turned on yet exhausted and defeated. My world rushed up and I was soon met with her Cindy’s eyes. It was replaced with another warm cave,t his time with a row of white stalagmites and a pink beast inside. The beast lunged forward and coated me with her saliva and tongue flesh. It seemed to lick away all her cum as she licked and sniffed her own panties. I witnessed first hand just how depraved this girl was. Her pussy juice was sucked away and her saliva soon coated me. Even though it cleaned me up, it was still sticky with her residue. The texture of her tongue burned against my body as it "cleaned" me up. I was left with a taste of her saliva that flooded down my throat. My stomach distended slightly from all the fluids I drank. If I was hungry or thirsty, I no longer felt the need to eat as I groaned. I lay defeated in the center of panties, covered in a mixture of her post-orgasm bliss and saliva.

She brought the panties to her eye and focused intently on the little form right in the center of the crotch. Right where her clit rested.

“Oh shit…well..aren’t we a pleasant little surprise buggy.” Cindy moaned out, smiling through the haze of her orgasm. She recognized who the little helper was as soon she recognized who I was, caked with her cum.

 

 

End Notes:

Sorry it took so long! Been busy. If my chapters aren't long enough, sorry. I try to go for quality over quantity. But, I really appreciate the feedback. Now that Cindy found her friend, will she be gentle? Or will she treat him like a bug?

Chapter 4 by textualinnuendo
Author's Notes:

Sorry for the delay! I got caught up wih work and life. This will be a short chapter. I promise the next one will be long though.

Her breath slowed down as she came off her post-orgasm high.  She folded and rubbed the fabric of her panties between her fingers. This action smothered me in her soaked underwear. She giggled as she unfolded them and saw that I was mixed into the mire of bodily fluids.  She smiled sweetly as she spoke softly at the tiny smudge on her panties.

 

“Hey there Buggy! You like that name? If you don’t say something now…” She said as she brought her panties closer to her face. She inhaled deeply and I felt a strong gust of wind enter her nostrils. If I were to be stuck up there, I’d be nothing but a ball of snot to be picked out. But I clung onto her panties with all my might. I latched and knotted my hands and feet into the lace. The stickiness of her cum helped keep me steady.

 

“Well it looks like you LOVE my panties seeing as you just won’t come off. But now you will do ME a favor. Since I was nice enough to lick you clean, maybe you can do the same for me,” she commanded me gently. Her sweet voice rang in my ears as I was lowered quickly down to her labia and rubbed vigorously against her. I couldn’t believe it. Her finger concentrated on my entire backside as my entire body was once again prodded and planted against her cunt. Her cum caked into my nose and filled my ears. I kept my mouth closed but it was eventually forced open when my face was brutally rubbed against her clit. This time her orgasm came quicker. She sprayed me again with her juices.

 

“Mmm…I’m all done. NOW CLEAN ME UP!” She laughed as she kicked out her legs and put them through the panties. She pulled them tightly against her body. Her panties snuggly hugging her hips as she gave herself an intentional wedgie. The fabric pinned me against the opening and I licked slowly. Feeling defeated, I kept licking and licking as if I was nothing but a sex slave to her.

 

“You should lick faster little bug. Otherwise, you’ll never get it clean enough for next time” She pressed firmly against my back and rubbed her pussy lips in circles. I couldn’t handle it. I licked with all my strength and spirit and I soon felt her finger retreat. I was stuck between her labia and staring straight down into her vagina. I extended all my limbs to prevent myself from falling deep into her body. This action was met with a strong moan and her lips tightened around me. Her pussy cocooned me in her embrace and kept me from being sucked in.

 

“Since you love my pussy so much, you can just stay right there while I get ready for our bath.” She stood up and threw away all her clothes into her hamper. I was stuck in her panties and I did not have much of a choice. However, a bath sounded nice and I was surprised when I felt her leg movements. The swinging of her legs brought her pussy lips even tighter against each other. This caused a squeezing pressure which shot me deeper into her womanly cove. With renewed struggle I tried to free any limb from her hot depths.

 

“Fuck! Little Buggy, if you don’t stop, I’ll just masturbating again and we won’t even have a chance to take a shower.” She wicked the sweat off her forehead as she grabbed my towel and headed to the Japanese-style bath tub I had installed. She undressed and pulled me out of her sopping wet pussy and balanced me right on her nipple.  I clung tightly on, as it rapidly grew erect. I stared straight down and saw her wiggling toes as she stepped and sat down into the empty bath tub. She extended her goddess-like legs and hung her feet over the edge of the bathtub. I stared straight up and saw her beautiful Asian face peering down at me. She brought her fingers underneath her perky boob and lifted her finger below my feet. She brought me to her lips. Her tongue extended and wiped itself across my entire body. She giggled and turned the water on. It soon began to steam up as the hot water filled the tub up to her breasts.

 

She held me over the water and her foot launched out of the depths of her tub. She spread her toes and began pulling me through each toe, taking the wet gunk out from between them. Even though the water helped remove a lot of the sweat, the smell still remained. She would continue to use me as a little sponge as she cleaned herself of using me.

 

“Well, sorry Buggy. But a girl has to finish her bath. But! Don’t worry, I know you miss my body already. So, why don’t we have fun?”

 

This was not going to be fun and I knew it. She popped me in her mouth again and soon I was plunged beneath the water and roughly fingered into her pussy again. Her folds tightly constricted around me as I was bathed in her pussy juice. I was completely hers and dominated by her raw lust. I was less than a bug to her. I was simply an object used to make her cum. A sex toy! I bashed against the walls in anger. How could she do this to me? I wanted out as I felt her walls close in on me. In reality, she was just enjoying my movements and closing her legs tighter. She controlled her muscles and tightened her vagina around me in rhythms.

 

Before I passed out, I felt something pull at my leg. I thought I was about to escape. As soon as I was outside again, I realized she had finished her bath and was sitting on my bed. I recognized the bed sheets under her wet ass.

 

“Buggy, my roommate would be super pissed if he found out what I was about to do. But it’s okay. It’ll be our secret” She winked at me and soon pressed me down against her clit.  I coughed and sputtered as her cum filled my mouth and spread all over my body. She pushed me and stuffed me between her clit and its hood. I couldn’t do much but bite down and hoped it wouldn’t be as good as she thought it would feel. I was horribly wrong. As soon as I bit down, her moans became louder and her finger shot down to rub me into oblivion against her clit. However, my body was too strong to be crushed. Before long, she was masturbating into a frenzy on my bed.

 

She reached over and grabbed a small object and bag in my dresser table. She pulled me out and sat up. She put her feet together with me sandwiched between them. My head barely peeking out from between her toes.

 

“Hey Buggy. Have you ever smoked weed before? My roommate said it makes sex so much better…but why don’t we experiment and find out?” With that, she loaded the small bowl and began smoking some of the weed I had bought last week. She blew down between her toes and I inhaled. My mind became fuzzy and my high set in. At this, the secondhand smoke was enough to be a giant hotbox. The only solace was that her feet smelled sweet.  Being high, I licked at her toes and began humping against them. Her juices that coated me mixed with the haze and I became just as excited as she was. She just kept smoking and blowing down on me. She was amused by the small jerking moments between her feet. She believed that the bug was just too high and that she needed to calm it down.

 

“Calm down little Buggy. Or else you’ll crush yourself between these mighty feet!” She pouted and began increasing the pressure. “Then who will I play with and make me cum? For making me worry so much, I’m going to punish you!” She was only pretending to be sad. In reality, all she wanted to do was masturbate again and cum even harder. But this time, I would not get her pussy. This time, she reached inbetween her toes and soon jammed me against her anus.  The entrance of her asshole was hot and sweaty from when she had me inside her pussy. Before I knew it, I was being rubbed in circles again. In my haze, I couldn’t believe I was being subjected to this again. The sooner I made her cum, the sooner this would be over I thought. So I began licking and thrashing against the surface of her asshole. Her finger only circled against it harder, with some not so gentle probing. Having enough, I dove deep into her asshole and began massaging the walls like crazy.

 

“Ooo! I like the initiative…Do you like my bummy more than my pussy?” She closed her eyes and laid back into my bed and began fingering her asshole and vagina. She grabbed one of my pillows and put it between her legs and began grinding. As her legs closed together there was less and less space in my prison. Soon, I was being caked in her rectum’s grime. I wanted out even if it meant being her dildo; just as long as I wasn’t her buttplug I’d be happy. My prayers were answered when she pulled me out and wiped me across her pillow. Before I had time to recollect my thoughts I was plunged back into her pussy. I guess my prayers were answered.

 

“Ahhh fuck!” Cindy moaned and sprayed her juices all over my bedsheets. She lay in the afterglow of her orgasm not caring if her roommate walked in. She rubbed her clit gently in circles while her little toy squirmed inside her. She was tired and it was just the first day with her new toy. She was excited and thought of fun new activities to do. One thing she knew she was doing tomorrow was bringing her little bug to soccer practice.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5101