- Text Size +

Thump. Thump. Thump.

 

I heard the vibrations of a subtle earthquake as I slowly opened my eyes. I had been laying down on soft white ground. Except, this was no ground I was used to. My eyes slowly adjusted to my surroundings as I looked down at the ground. It was soft and smelled lightly feminine. As I slowly pieced together where I was, I was suddenly knocked off my feet as the ground beneath me shifted.

 

A large mass suddenly appeared next to me as it crashed down into the soft ground. It created a small crease in the blanket which trapped me inside. I craned my neck up as my jaw dropped and observed what ascended into the impossibly pink sky. A beautiful Asian girl the size of a skyscraper sat right next to me. The pink roof was her sealing and this ground was actually her bed.

 

“I can’t believe I lost again! I worked so hard and ran so much!” She sighed in defeat. She pulled her foot onto her knee and slowly take off her soccer cleats to reveal her slender and slightly wrinkled soles. She scrunched her toes and noted how smelly they were. “Damnit. I worked so hard on my footwork I thought we’d win that soccer match…” She slowly touched her feet and massaged her aching feet. Her hands quickly became damp with the amount of sweat sticking to them.

 

I kept hidden in the folds of blankets and as she scrunched her feet right above me. Her feet reeked of her hard work. Her flexing of her toes rained down small bits of sock lint and flecks of sweat. I stared up in awe at her slender form and her olive skin. She must of have been out in the sun a lot…and it was summer. That’s when it all hit me. This was the girl I had agreed to room with as she was new to college. She was a close friend when I was younger and we had lost contact. I let her stay rent-free…well because I felt sorry for her. She was a beautiful girl who went through a lot. But with hard work she became successful in earning a soccer scholarship. She was one of the state’s best striker and her body definitely showed it. Especially her pungent feet.

 

She quickly slammed her feet down on the blanket and laid down as she gave in to her tiredness. Unfortunately, I was trapped under the arch of her third toe. The only thing protecting me from being crushed was my sheer size fitting just under toe arch. I was shocked by the smell of her feet. It overwhelmed my senses. She scrunched her toes collecting a bunch of the blanket underfeet and between her toes. Her toes squeezed me into the blanket which quickly became damp and acted as a sponge. However, when she released her toes I found myself stuck in the space between her toes in a mire of foot jam and swam. I cried out, “ He---“ only to be blocked by rolling of a beat of sweat down the top of feet and over my face. My face was pinned in a fold of toeflesh as I quickly lapped it up so I wouldn’t drown.

 

I quickly started beating on her toes hoping she would notice me. All that accomplished was a quick squeezing of her toes. It forced me down to space between her toe and the ball of her foot. I tried to cry as the smell assaulted my senses but all that managed to do was get lost in the swamp of her sweat. How could such a beautiful girl have such torturous feet? I yelled out one more time and soon felt her lift her sole up.

 

She inspected her sole quickly. “Hmm…it sounded like my feet were talking…jeez. I must be way  to tired. I should probably just take a nap.” She looked around as if she was expecting someone to pop out and scare her and shrugged her shoulders.

 

“Whatever. It must have just been my imagination…now where are my sleeping socks?” My heart froze as I saw her rummage round underneath her blankets as she pulled out a thin pair of white socks. Slightly discolored on the bottom, she gave them a slight whiff. “Whew, these smell…but these should contain the sweaty smell a little….haha what am I kidding? These stink. At least he isn’t around. He’d probably flip…” I knew she was talking about me. I kept yelling out to her but it was futile as she slid her sock on trapping me in her horrible prison.

 

Her toes gave one last reassuring scrunch bunching me up against the ball of her foot and pushing a thin layer of sweat all over the front of my body. Her foot hugged every bit of my body as it told me of my new place in life under her foot.

 

“Cindy…please….stop” I weakly said out as I passed out as she drifted off into a deep slumber

Chapter End Notes:

Just thought I'd introduce the characters. This is my first story so feedback would be appreciated! If theres enough interest, I'll continue it.