Jake's Seats by january2012
Summary:

Jake never really planned to use his butt as a weapon. However, when someone bothers him, he makes sure to solve the issue with some fun crushing.


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Butt, Feet, Humiliation, Instant Size Change Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: M/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 4412 Read: 18592 Published: May 12 2015 Updated: November 09 2015

1. A Birthday Crushing by january2012

2. Camping Trip by january2012

A Birthday Crushing by january2012

    Tom was currently drinking soda and avoiding the crowd, not wanting to be around the fussing people. There were children running about, screaming in their shrill voices, while the adults stuck in their own group holding boring conversations. Why must I be here? Tom thought to himself. He was dragged to a Jake’s birthday party, who had just turned seven, since the kid was a friend of Tom’s little brother. Worst of all, it was an overnight party. There were no one around his teenage years which made him very bored. He sighed as he leaned against the table with the food and drinks, and shooed a child away who attempted to converse with him. He remained there daydreaming and complaining in his thoughts, up until the sky darkened into night. It was at this time that many of the adults said their goodbyes and left their children, including Tom to slumber in the house.
He went inside and already regretted it. There were kids messing around all over the living room. He sighed again as he sat on the couch, and was relieved when the parent came in and claimed it was bedtime. The kids all lied down, and being exhausted from all of their running around, went right to sleep. Tom, however, stayed awake, as he always did and was texting on his phone. He was interrupted by the tapping of footsteps, he looked up to see Jake standing in front of him in onesie pajamas. He ignored him and went back to his phone.
“That was my seat,” the child said. 
Tom looked at the kid, and said, “You lose your feet, you lose your seat.”
“That’s not fair!” Jake screamed.
“Well, guess you have to sleep on the floor like all of the other kids,” Tom responded.
Jake grumbled angrily, and said, “It’s my birthday, so get out of my seat!” After that, Tom felt something weird happening. His body was condensing, and everything around him was getting larger. Or was he instead getting smaller? He watched as Jake and everything surrounding became colossal compared to him. The little kid looked at Tom confusingly, then quickly concluded, “My birthday wish came true. You are gonna have to move now.”
“How does this mean I am going to move?” Tom said.
“Because if you don’t,” Jake replied, “I’ll crush you.”
“You wouldn’t,” Tom said back, but realized he might be wrong. Jake lifted up his hands and smacked them both down on the little teenager, pressing his body into the fabric of the couch cushion. He lifted back up and asked, “So now will you leave?”
“That was nothing,” Tom said.
“Alright,” Jake said then turned around.
“What are you…” Tom began to ask, but was interrupted as Jake slammed his butt down on top of him. The teenager screamed painfully, and tried to yell at Jake to get up, but his voice was muffled by the kid’s large bottom.
Jake giggled as he bounced up and down on Tom, liking the feeling of him condensing more and more as he was squished under Jake’s buttcheeks. He wondered what Tom looked like, so he got up and saw that he was like a pancake.
“Fine!” Tom yelled, though it sounded like a distant cry, “I will move!”
“Too late, this is kind of fun,” Jake said as he plopped back down, feeling the satisfying squish under him. “Mmmph!” was all Jake could hear as he grinded his butt back and forth on the couch, seemingly enjoying crushing the smaller creature. He grew tired after but a few minutes and started to instead move in a circular motion, feeling the screaming Tom flattening just a bit more. Meanwhile, the little kid was unaware of the damage he was doing to the teenager, who felt as though he was in hell. The weight was unbearable, and he was surprised his body was as durable as it was. He wished he would pass out, but instead he had to suffer under what felt like tons of weight.
The little kid said, “uh oh” and began chuckling. Tom wondered for but a few moments before hearing the kid’s stomach growling.
Jake could not help but laugh as he farted right on the shrunken teenager, who was pressed further into the couch and coughed intensely from the horrific smell. He wanted to hold his breath, but it seemed as though the scent was never going away, and tears began to fill Tom’s eyes as he realized that this might never end.
“Mmm, stinky!” Jake said, rubbing his butt back and forth a little more. “Bouncy time!” He said as he lifted his butt up and dropped his back down very hardly. He repeated this over and over, eventually getting to the point where he was jumping full height and dropping so hard that the cushion flattened for a moment. He liked the squashing sounds, but was surprised when after one butt drop he instead her a crack, which was followed by what he would imagine to be a loud scream. He leaned forward and looked back at the flattened Tom, who was obviously crying and seemed a bit mingled, some of his bones obviously shattered.
“You look funny,” the little kid said, placing his butt mercilessly back on the boy. He saw one of his friends get up to go to the bathroom, and he said, “Hey, George!” The boy looked at him. “Sit on my lap.”
“Huh?” The kid looked at him questioningly.
“Look!” He said and showed George Tom completely crushed under his bum.
“That is pretty funny,” George responded.
“Let’s put more weight on him,” Jake said. George nodded and sat down on Jake’s lap, hearing some squelches and cracks as he did so. Both boys bounced up and down, crushing Tom’s bones to oblivion. Jake grinded his booty back and forth and farted a silent one, which made even George gag. However, Tom got the worst of it, and nearly, unfortunately for him not totally, passed out from the terrible odor. Jake felt his stomach rumble again, and said, “I have an idea.” George got off of him and Jake got up and scraped Tom off of the couch. He opened the buttflap of his onsie pajamas and stuck him in before re-sealing it. He sat back down, squishing Tom directly against the flesh of his cheeks, and who was now right underneath his hole. George sat back down, causing Tom to be wedged between Jake’s cheeks. Finally, he released another quiet fart, Tom thought they could not get worse but this definitely was. He wanted to puke, and he did not know which was worse, the awful smell or the painful crushing. He felt some weight released as George got up. Jake searched for an empty spot on the ground, and upon finding one said, “Are you ready little guy?”
Tom screamed of course, and Jake jumped as high as he could and landed his butt on the hard floor, landing with not only a bang, but also a squelching crunch. He scraped his butt around for a few moments for a good measure.
“I think he won’t be taking any more seats,” Jake said. George nodded, “No way!” He said, smiling.

Camping Trip by january2012

This story is a sequel to "A Birthday Crushing (Buttcrush Story)." This story contains the same two male characters.

It took Tom almost a year to recover from his little "incident." He didn't know when he turned back to normal size, but he guessed it couldn't have been too long after he passed out, otherwise he might not have woken up. He ended up lying in a hospital bed for months on end, groaning from the pain of reflation and healing bones. He never did end up explaining to anyone what happened, the situation was unrealistic. Not to mention embarrassing. He promised he would get Jake back one day, the little brat. That time was now, Tom thought.

It was dark out, and the fires were going out. Only some intoxicated adults and far too energetic kids remained outside the tents. Unlike birthday parties, Tom actually thought camping was pretty all right. That is, until he inevitably started missing his electronics back at home. It was a trip him and his family, along with many of their friends and their families, would do annually. Tom figured this little mission of his would keep him entertained. He snuck about in the shadows of the trees, creeping across one tent after another until eventually he reached the tent he knew Jake would be sleeping in. There were three kids on this trip in total, and all of them had their own tent. He had a plan ready.

Tom felt like it must have at least been a little over a half hour when finally he heard voices, one of which was unmistakably Jake's. He heard the front flap of the tent open, and knew now that Jake and his two friends were inside. After making sure the coast was clear, Tom quickly entered the tent himself, causing the boys to look at him questioningly, especially Jake. Tom initiated his plan, pulling out a couple dollars and promising them to Jake's friends if they left the tent for an hour. The sight of the money made the kids forget their fatigue, and they left the tent immediately after grabbing their bribe. Tom looked at Jake evilly.

Jake gulped and then was pushed over by Tom. He tried to scream but Tom pressed his bare foot against his face. It was stained from walking all over the camp grounds. Jake tried desperately to pry the smelly thing off his face, but with little success. Tom laughed and ground his foot, twisting the stench into Jake's nose. "Not so tough now that you're the small now, huh?" Tom said, pressing his weight down and flattening the poor kid's nose, muffling even more the barely hearable cries of resistance. "Time for a taste of your own medicine," he said, taking his foot off Jake's face and positioning his head around the boy's head, his ass hanging high over his face.

The child gasped for breath and placed his hands over his hurt nose. Tom just smiled. Jake looked at his face and said, "I wish you would turn small!" After a few moments, nothing happened.

"It's not your birthday," Tom said triumphantly, crouching so that he was only a couple inches from Jake's face. "Your wish won't come true this time."

"Yes it will," Jake said confidently. "I did it before. It's just my power."
Tom was about to mock the boy, but then he felt something. It was a disturbingly familiar sensation. The world grew larger and larger as Tom shrunk down to about half a foot tall. He looked around himself in disbelief, finally seeing the evil grin come across Jake's face. It was his turn to gulp. "Wait!" He shouted, Jake grabbed him in his large hand, squeezing him pretty badly. "I didn't really do much to you!" Tom pleaded, "Just let me go!"

Jake played an innocent smile, "Nope!" was all he said. He toddled over to one of the pillows he had lying on the floor and released his deathlike grip on Tom, dropping him onto the fluffy thing. Tom looked up horrifically. "Oooops," Jake said sarcastically, looking all around the place. "Where did he go?" He stood up. Tom knew what was coming next. He screamed and tried to run, a shadow loomed over him. Jake lifted his foot and stepped casually onto Tom, pressing him into the fabric of the pillow.

"Mmph!" Tom tried to plea. Jake could hear him a little, but he was still acting.

"Hmm, I wonder where he went." He slowly moved his other leg forward, pressing all his weight into his one foot. The center of the pillow flattened to the ground. He could feel Tom begin to squeeze between his foot and the dirt below the tent floor. He squirmed a lot, tickling Jake and causing him to laugh. "Stop it!" He said while giggling, rubbing his foot back and forth. "Oh!" He said, lifting up his foot, revealing Tom.

"Please! No more!" Was all Tom could say. Jake either ignored it or enjoyed it. He waved to Tom before jumping up and stomping down both of his feet onto Tom, landing on him by the heels. This time he giggled from the feeling of the teenager flatten a little, and by the sound of a slight *smish.* There was one sound missing. Jake pivoted the heel on the upper part of Tom, causing him to yell, and finally cry loudly, even for his size, when Jake caused one of Tom's bones to break with a *crack.* The sound reminded Jake of stepping on a cereal piece.

He got off of Tom and put a finger to his own lip, signaling for Tom to be quiet. "Don't shout," he said playfully. "I'll stop now."

Tom groaned in agony. He was surprised nonetheless. "Really?" He said with much hope. "Thank you! Thank you!"

Jake kept his friendly smile as he turned around, revealing the back of his red shorts. Tom's praise was cut short. The horror returned to his eyes as the pleas for mercy returned to his voice. "I'm just really tired. I need to sit for a bit," Jake said, once again being sarcastic. He hovered over Tom and slowly bent down, the fabric of his shorts becoming less loose as he did so. Tom fell on his back and held his arms up, crying out pitifully. His feeble attempts meant nothing, his hands pressed against Jake's bum only for his arms to be bent back and pressed into the pillow and into the ground, along with the rest of his body. Jake released all of his weight, blackening Tom's vision and crushing him severely. His arms were pressed down by the mounds of flesh until they were flattened completely with some *crunches.* Tom's screams did not make it beyond the kid's shorts.

Jake found that his living seat was becoming more comfy and soft as he squashed him more. He swiveled a bit, causing his shorts to ruffle against the pillow. Tom's tiny bones ached and his limbs were becoming all mingled under the moving tons. Jake pressed down and slid off of the pillow, dragging Tom with him. A small peak of Tom could be seen for an instant between Jake's cheeks before he fell to the hard tent ground, smushing Tom with of *cracks* and *pops.* "All my other toys don't break so easily," Jake huffed, feeling below his butt Tom squirm weakly and slowly become more 2-D.

"But they also aren't as funny when I do this." Jake leaned on a cheek and farted for five seconds straight, sending Tom into a fit of coughing and further begging. Jake laughed at this and ground hit butt back and forth and in circles, making sure the stink really stuck to Tom. He began to bounce up and down, renewing a *squelch* every time his ass impacted with the ground. It like squishing a crunchy marshmallow. Jake's face brightened up. "I got a great idea!" He said, lifting himself off of Tom. He grabbed him harshly and put him in his pocket, walking to one of the few remaining fires. He placed Tom on a rectangular piece of stone, which was being used a seat near the fire.

"No! Nooo!" He shouted, once again seeing Jake's backside lower down and then *press.* Tom's body was barely holding out between the kid's bum and the hard rock. Jake scraped his butt back and forth a little, torturing the teenager under him. *Scrape.* *Crunch.* *Squish.* Jake continued to do this for about a half-hour. He stopped when he thought Tom couldn't take anymore, it almost felt like he was seated on nothing but the block of stone. Jake looked around and saw not a soul, so he quickly got up, pulled down his shorts and trousers, and sat down on Tom with his bare ass. The stone seat was cold, but Tom was not. He could feel Tom's screams between cheeks, which made him giggle. Jake continued to rub his butt left and right like before, only less so as to not scrape his skin. Occasionally Tom was trapped between the boy's cheeks, in which he would respond to with a stinking fart, and then proceed to torture his toy. Tom stopped his struggles after another half-hour. Jake giggled and then was sad that play time would be over. He leaned up a bit, seeing Tom all mingled and crushed. He moved at another part of the seat so his cheeks would drop across Tom's body. He smashed down and farted, flattening the teenager completely.

No toy would ever step on Jake again.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5130