- Text Size +

    Tom was currently drinking soda and avoiding the crowd, not wanting to be around the fussing people. There were children running about, screaming in their shrill voices, while the adults stuck in their own group holding boring conversations. Why must I be here? Tom thought to himself. He was dragged to a Jake’s birthday party, who had just turned seven, since the kid was a friend of Tom’s little brother. Worst of all, it was an overnight party. There were no one around his teenage years which made him very bored. He sighed as he leaned against the table with the food and drinks, and shooed a child away who attempted to converse with him. He remained there daydreaming and complaining in his thoughts, up until the sky darkened into night. It was at this time that many of the adults said their goodbyes and left their children, including Tom to slumber in the house.
He went inside and already regretted it. There were kids messing around all over the living room. He sighed again as he sat on the couch, and was relieved when the parent came in and claimed it was bedtime. The kids all lied down, and being exhausted from all of their running around, went right to sleep. Tom, however, stayed awake, as he always did and was texting on his phone. He was interrupted by the tapping of footsteps, he looked up to see Jake standing in front of him in onesie pajamas. He ignored him and went back to his phone.
“That was my seat,” the child said. 
Tom looked at the kid, and said, “You lose your feet, you lose your seat.”
“That’s not fair!” Jake screamed.
“Well, guess you have to sleep on the floor like all of the other kids,” Tom responded.
Jake grumbled angrily, and said, “It’s my birthday, so get out of my seat!” After that, Tom felt something weird happening. His body was condensing, and everything around him was getting larger. Or was he instead getting smaller? He watched as Jake and everything surrounding became colossal compared to him. The little kid looked at Tom confusingly, then quickly concluded, “My birthday wish came true. You are gonna have to move now.”
“How does this mean I am going to move?” Tom said.
“Because if you don’t,” Jake replied, “I’ll crush you.”
“You wouldn’t,” Tom said back, but realized he might be wrong. Jake lifted up his hands and smacked them both down on the little teenager, pressing his body into the fabric of the couch cushion. He lifted back up and asked, “So now will you leave?”
“That was nothing,” Tom said.
“Alright,” Jake said then turned around.
“What are you…” Tom began to ask, but was interrupted as Jake slammed his butt down on top of him. The teenager screamed painfully, and tried to yell at Jake to get up, but his voice was muffled by the kid’s large bottom.
Jake giggled as he bounced up and down on Tom, liking the feeling of him condensing more and more as he was squished under Jake’s buttcheeks. He wondered what Tom looked like, so he got up and saw that he was like a pancake.
“Fine!” Tom yelled, though it sounded like a distant cry, “I will move!”
“Too late, this is kind of fun,” Jake said as he plopped back down, feeling the satisfying squish under him. “Mmmph!” was all Jake could hear as he grinded his butt back and forth on the couch, seemingly enjoying crushing the smaller creature. He grew tired after but a few minutes and started to instead move in a circular motion, feeling the screaming Tom flattening just a bit more. Meanwhile, the little kid was unaware of the damage he was doing to the teenager, who felt as though he was in hell. The weight was unbearable, and he was surprised his body was as durable as it was. He wished he would pass out, but instead he had to suffer under what felt like tons of weight.
The little kid said, “uh oh” and began chuckling. Tom wondered for but a few moments before hearing the kid’s stomach growling.
Jake could not help but laugh as he farted right on the shrunken teenager, who was pressed further into the couch and coughed intensely from the horrific smell. He wanted to hold his breath, but it seemed as though the scent was never going away, and tears began to fill Tom’s eyes as he realized that this might never end.
“Mmm, stinky!” Jake said, rubbing his butt back and forth a little more. “Bouncy time!” He said as he lifted his butt up and dropped his back down very hardly. He repeated this over and over, eventually getting to the point where he was jumping full height and dropping so hard that the cushion flattened for a moment. He liked the squashing sounds, but was surprised when after one butt drop he instead her a crack, which was followed by what he would imagine to be a loud scream. He leaned forward and looked back at the flattened Tom, who was obviously crying and seemed a bit mingled, some of his bones obviously shattered.
“You look funny,” the little kid said, placing his butt mercilessly back on the boy. He saw one of his friends get up to go to the bathroom, and he said, “Hey, George!” The boy looked at him. “Sit on my lap.”
“Huh?” The kid looked at him questioningly.
“Look!” He said and showed George Tom completely crushed under his bum.
“That is pretty funny,” George responded.
“Let’s put more weight on him,” Jake said. George nodded and sat down on Jake’s lap, hearing some squelches and cracks as he did so. Both boys bounced up and down, crushing Tom’s bones to oblivion. Jake grinded his booty back and forth and farted a silent one, which made even George gag. However, Tom got the worst of it, and nearly, unfortunately for him not totally, passed out from the terrible odor. Jake felt his stomach rumble again, and said, “I have an idea.” George got off of him and Jake got up and scraped Tom off of the couch. He opened the buttflap of his onsie pajamas and stuck him in before re-sealing it. He sat back down, squishing Tom directly against the flesh of his cheeks, and who was now right underneath his hole. George sat back down, causing Tom to be wedged between Jake’s cheeks. Finally, he released another quiet fart, Tom thought they could not get worse but this definitely was. He wanted to puke, and he did not know which was worse, the awful smell or the painful crushing. He felt some weight released as George got up. Jake searched for an empty spot on the ground, and upon finding one said, “Are you ready little guy?”
Tom screamed of course, and Jake jumped as high as he could and landed his butt on the hard floor, landing with not only a bang, but also a squelching crunch. He scraped his butt around for a few moments for a good measure.
“I think he won’t be taking any more seats,” Jake said. George nodded, “No way!” He said, smiling.