Romina's temper by TheBugCrusher
Summary: A girl has a terrible temper but an unusual way of dealing with it
Categories: Giantess, Feet Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 3309 Read: 18619 Published: May 25 2015 Updated: May 28 2015
Story Notes:
First story...WOOT WOOT

also as a review reminded me of this story has ALOT of actual insects and animals being harmed so ... Stay away if it isn't your cup of tea :D
(I thought I put this warning In here...but apparently not)

1. Chapter 1 by TheBugCrusher

2. Chapter 2 by TheBugCrusher

3. Chapter 3 by TheBugCrusher

4. Chapter 4 by TheBugCrusher

Chapter 1 by TheBugCrusher
Author's Notes:
Feed back is appreciated

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
Romina was 14 and she had a terrible temper on her.This was normal for a girl her age but the way she dealt with these problems was different to say the least.

Whenever someone ticked her off she loved nothing more than to just plant her dirty , smelly and sweaty foot onto a scurrying roach or spider and feel it smush under her whilst imagining how it would feel if that unfortunate bug was the person she was mad at.

It was Monday and that meant one thing. School. School meant other things. Homework she couldn't be bothered to do on the weekend needed to be done in school and she would have to deal with her annoying teachers and that bitch Renee. Just thinking of that bitch Renee made Romina frustrated. She lashed out against an unfortunate fly by her barefoot.Feeling it squirm under her toes first thing in the morning was what she needed to be bothered to continue with today.

Romina arrived at school early and walked to the library. She wanted to get this history homework done as she would have to spend 3 hours in an after school detention other wise. Romina arrived at the school library only to see her favourite person Renee. Romina made no eye contact and just sat down and got on with her homework.

But Renee couldn't leave Romina alone."Hey bitch, you need help with your homework, you are clearly too stupid to do it yourself you slutty retarded piece of shit" Renee attempted to piss Romina off but Romina shrugged it off. She got this crap form Renee every day of her life but sometimes she couldn't keep her cool.

Just as Renee was about to insult Romina again the bell to signal registration sounded and Renee dashed off " Shit " Romina thought to
herself , she looked at her watch and saw that it was time for school to begin even though she thought she arrived early "Damn it I must've read the time wrong this morning and I didn't finish, oh I am screwed in history"

Romina got on her feet and ran to her class' room to be registered.She finally arrived to her classroom only to see everyone was already there . Whenever you walk into a class late the teacher stares at you like you committed a terrible crime.

"You are late Romina, detention at lunch break. You know where to go you have been so many times you might as well live there."

Romina sat down silently mumbling curse words at her class' tutor,Mr.Saunders.History was in the same room as their form room and the teacher for History class was Mr.Saunders so saying she hasn't done the homework isn't going to end well especially since she was late.Romina was annoyed and by chance a small slug was slowly crawling next to her shoe. Romina removed her shoe and her sock and put her bag in front of her feet so the teacher couldn't see what she was doing.

Romina grabbed the slug with her toes and mangled it. She squished it and squashed it between her already sweaty and hot toes as she imagined it as her tutor , begging for mercy and his mouth was filled with the disgusting gunk from Romina's feet.Romina quietly moaned as this turned her on.

The boy she sat next to heard her and looked at her privately. He didn't complain as Romina was very attractive and the thought of her sexually moaning only turned him on.

Romina was done with the slug. She placed it carefully on her chair as she put her footwear back on.The slug slowly crawled across the chair seat under Romina's ass. Romina didn't expect it would do that and enjoyed it being there, being 14 she had fingered her clit and anus multiple times but she didn't like to admit to it, she knew what it felt like to have something up there. However it died due to lack of oxygen ending Romina's fun.

" Everyone get your homework out"

Romina heard the voice of her teacher like a piercing screech she hadn't finished her homework and already got off on the wrong foot with her teacher this morning...
End Notes:
Again feedback is appreciated
Chapter 2 by TheBugCrusher
Author's Notes:
Part 2...also I dunno if the disclaimer is necessary for every chapter but who gives a shit I will put it in here anyway

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
Romina quickly thought up a plan to get out of the mess she was in.She looked at the boy next to her , it was Adam it seemed he was looking at her but turned his head as soon as she turned hers to look at him.

"Hey Adam , you can touch my boobs after History if I can take your homework."

Adam was startled at the request but of course he accepted, Adam was a quiet and timid boy who was quite unpopular , doing this would give him bragging rights to his small friend ship circle. Romina didn't really like doing things like this but this is not the first time her boobs were needed to bail her out of bad situations. Romina was attractive and she used this to manipulate boys in every way possible, this made her feel even more powerful and was probably her foundation to why she enjoyed crushing bugs so much.

The teacher was coming around, nodding his head approving the other students work. When he came to Romina he stopped and sighed.

"Romina if you are going to steal someone's homework at least change the name. Three hours after school. You must be having a good day Romina." He said this all with a sarcastic tone and a smug grin on his face. The whole class turned and looked at Romina who was face palming herself. They all laughed at her so hard and Mr. Saunders actually encouraged it.

Romina really hated Mr.Saunders. He was bald and short. His voice was extremely high pitched at the way he walked and talked made him look like a homosexual , the class was pretty sure he was a homosexual.

Once history class was over Romina was really mad, Mr.Saunders had humiliated her in front of the whole class before and now something was going to pay in his place. Romina walked to the back of the field where she crawled through a gap in the fence. This led to a small ditch like area where Romina could crush bugs in peace without disturbance. A large spider was on it's web in the corner . Eating several flies stuck on his web.

Romina took her sweaty worn shoes off, before trying to peel her sticky socks off from her feet. They were emitting a terrible odour from the slug she killed earlier. She destroyed the web of the spider by simply swiping her foot across it, this caused the spider to fall onto it's back. Romina examined the spider, it was about the size of her hand and had visible fangs. Spiders like this made Romina feel even more powerful, like she was hunting a predator. Firstly Romina squashed the dead flies underneath her big toe. She then placed her foot on the spider weighing it down and breaking it's body. The spider was squirming for it's life under her grimy foot, one second it was going to have a feast the next it was a helpless bug being crushed by a sadistic girls barefoot.Romina imagined Mr.Saunders squealing under her sweaty foot, regretting his decission to give her detention and shame her in front of everyone. Romina shoved her hand down her panties and gently rubbed her clit.

She was enjoying this. The same couldn't be said for the spider who instead of eating flies was eating toe jam and drinking foot sweat.Romina removed her hand from rubbing and decided to put the spider out of it's misery and put her whole body weight on it crushing it into a flat bug stuck on her mangy foot.

Romina then raised her foot up to her mouth and licked the dead spider's sweaty body along with the flies on her toe. She then slurped her meal into her mouth and swallowed it. "What! Did I just eat a spider." Romina had never done this before, she didn't even realise what she was doing, it just felt right at the time. It actually felt right still." Hmmm. Whatever it tasted good so maybe I'll do it more often" Romina thought to her sled excited to taste things she never imagined could be eaten before.

The bell rang as Romina put her smelly footwear on , her next class was gym. Romina usually disliked gymnastics, simply because Renee was in her class and because Romina was too lazy to get a new PE kit she still has the same one she had in grade 7. Two years had passed since then and the PE kit barely fit her, of course this encouraged Renee to tell Romina about how much of a slut she is for wearing tight clothes. The thing that Romina enjoyed the most about Gym was the fact that she was barefoot it a large hall , there are always bugs crawling around and Romina can squash them for her pleasure.

The task today was to make a sequence and perform it at the end of the lesson. Romina knew this would be the task as it was every gym lesson's task and already had planned a sequence so she could just crush some insects.

A fly was aimlessly floating in the air. Romina lifted her leg up ,pretending to do some kind of stretch,and caught the thing between her big and 2nd toe. All the fly saw coming was these two gigantic walls of flesh coming at him at a tremendous speed. Then they closed in and crushed him.The fly couldn't withstand the attack and it popped leaving a bloody stain on Romina's toes.

Romina asked to go to the bathroom. This was to wash the blood off before anyone noticed. In the bathroom she just remembered she had a lunch break AND an after school detention all from that regard Mr.Saunders. Fortunately the school never cleaned the bathrooms and she could see an extremely large centipede crawling on the wall.

Romina opened her mouth, she really wanted to taste bugs she had previously crushed and wasted before, and wrapped it around the centipede before slurping it up like spaghetti. It tasted worse than the spider but was still very sweet. Romina wanted to savour eating the centipede. She licked it all around and bit several of it's legs off and swallowed those right in front of it. The centipede screeched in horror as it's legs disappeared into an endless good.She then dangled him from her mouth and slurped him back in. She did this continuously. Romina's clit was begging to be rubbed. Romina got into a cubicle and locked the door. She then shoved her fingers up her clit moaning softly at the pleasure of torturing this creature. She felt powerful and she enjoyed it. Romina had an orgasm after about 3 minutes of rubbing, she had to be quick so her gym instructor wouldn't get suspicious,and couldn't control herself from biting the centipede in half.

Romina sighed and ate the rest of the centipede before cleaning the blood on her toes and the sticky mess in her panties...
End Notes:
FEEEEEED ME BAAAAAACK
Chapter 3 by TheBugCrusher
Author's Notes:
Hey...part 3 ... Yaaaaaay maybe

Hope u like it,also screw the discliamer I REFUSE TO PUT IT IN THIS CHAPPPTEEEE-disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Crap it got in...
Romina was now stuck in detention bored out of her mind. She looked to her right and saw several other people she knew had Mr.Saunders as a teacher."That twat!" She thought "Making me sit here in detention and making me look like a complete retard in front of the whole class, Fuck you Mr.Saunders"

Romina was really mad, she wished she could crush that pathetic tiny teacher under her foot and be done with it,let him be the bloody smear on her toes that he was worth.The detention room was a complete wreck, the posters on the walls were ripped and faded along with the paint and even several of the ceiling planks were falling down ,crudely nailed on by amateur cowboy builders.

Romina eyed a beetle, it was small and completely hairless, that is the same case for basically every beetle but to Romina all that small and bald meant to her was Mr.Saunders. The beetle scurried across the floor as Romina removed her foot wear and looked her foot over the beetle. She then lowered it slowly as the beetle tried to scurry away but it was no use , the beetle was to small and was trapped underneath Romina's sticky sole.She teased it for a bit, applying pressure and then releasing it before applying more pressure.

The beetle actually escaped it's putrid prison however it was heavily injured and limped away slowly. Romina raised her barefoot over it and stomped down just missing it. She raised her foot again only to see a small white rodent run past and eat the injured beetle.

Romina was furious now, this rodent had stolen her Mr.Saunders bug, and now she would punish it. Romina grabbed the rodent with her toes and slammed it onto the ground. She crippled the creature as it squealed loudly. The teacher monitoring the detention had earphones in and could not hear the noise of the rodent. None of the other students in the room looked back to see what made the sound, it was obviously a rodent of some kind.

Romina separated her big and second toe and trapped the rodents neck I between it. The rodent inhaled and almost died from the smell of Romina's sweaty damp feet.Romina crushed the rodents neck until it was almost dead and struggling to breath. She then placed it in her pocket. "I will deal with you later" Romina thought. She had never tortured a rodent before and was excited to see how it tasted at home.

Soon detention and lunch break was over and Romina set foot to her final lesson, art.Art was one of Romina's favourite subjects, she was quite skilled at drawing and took the lessons very seriously. Today an assignment was due in and Romina had actually done it considering it was art.

Romina took the piece out of her bag. It took 5 hours to draw it was a portrait of Jack Sparrow which she was very proud of. But as soon as she took it out Renee had "accidentally" tripped over and fell onto her portrait tearing it down the middle. Romina looked at Renee furiously whilst Renee backed away slowly with a smug grin.

Romina explained to her art teacher how Renee had tore her work but the teacher didn't believe her and of course Renee wouldn't admit that she did. Romina was really pissed off.

She arrived at home after art and went straight upstairs the rodent she had in her pocket was Still there and she took it out before eating it. It tasted great , the fat added to the texture. Romina licked her lips "Wow that tasted really good, needs more salt though" Romina made a mental note about salt on rodents before changing out of her school uniform and going downstairs to sit on her ass and watch some "Once upon a time" but she only went downstairs to discover that all of her episodes she had recorded had been deleted, along with a note that said: U shouldn't have hung that spider on my door.

Romina was angry it was her pathetic little brother, he was afraid of insects which was quite ironic due to Romina absolutely loving them(well the way they felt under her feet and their taste).She stormed upstairs. Her brother was about to get screamed at...
End Notes:
You have made it to the end of this chapter...congrats- remember to give me feedback and I will be updating soon

:D
Chapter 4 by TheBugCrusher
Author's Notes:
Hi everybody I am back with another amazing chapter...yay...I am pretty sure there is waaaaay less giantess stuff in this one but that's just the way it turned out...also no disclaimer...
"What the fuck! Why did you delete my to shows?" Romina screamed.
"Well you shouldn't have been mean to me. I hate bugs you know that" Romina's brother was named Archie. He had a fear of bugs and Romina knew that very well, she often exploited it to blackmail or tease him.
"You pussy , bugs are so small just fucking step on them." Romina said as she stomped her own foot down onto a stray beetle,she twisted her barefoot and destroyed it.

Archie turned in disgust "EWWWWW" he sounded like a little girl. Romina knew there was no talking to Archie , he wouldn't apologise even if Romina did first.

Later that night Romina was in her bed thinking about something to get back at her brother,she had one plan but it was far to devious to unleash over a TV show. "No I can't do that he is still my brother no matter how much of a douchebag he actually is." But Romina had urges, de was annoyed at her brother but she didn't want to get back at him just yet, she would wait and attack when he was least expecting it.

"Ok fine I will wait till the weekend." Romina thought about her plan. She rubbed her pussy hard just thinking about what she was going to do.Romina then felt something crawl on her foot. She shone a light from her phone on it and it revealed itself as Archie's hamster. He only reminded Romina of her plan , but he also reminded Romina about how cruel her plan was,she was going to crush Archie's hamster.

Romina wanted to kill it right there but to soothe the need she shoved her hand down the back of her panties,Her fingers penetrated her asshole and made them go in and out slowly.Romina moaned softly, She bit her lip to stop the sounds.

Romina didn't realise that her toes had wrapped around Archie's hamster and were hurting it a lot. Romina stopped masturbating only to find she had accidentally crippled Archie's hamster.

"Fuck" she whispered "what do I do? Um ok I think i got something" Romina was thinking hard for a plan."Ok idea, I will just put him in Archie's school bag and when he finds his hamster in there he will think he crippled it."

It wasn't a perfect plan but it was all she could think of, she looked at the twitching hamster. She felt sorry for it but also felt proud she crippled something under her toes without realising, it just made her feel more powerful.Romina got up early(She made sure she was actually early this time) and walked downstairs quietly. She then placed the immobile hamster into her brothers bag and went back into bed to act like she was never up.

About one hour later it was actually a reasonable time to get up so Romina,half asleep,rolled out of bed and slumped into the ground , crushing a small fly under her huge bare butt cheek. The fall woke her up and she got changed out of her pyjamas and into her school uniform.

She went downstairs only to find Archie was already crying over his hamster, Archie noticed he was missing first thing and that his cage door was open.

"It was her mommy I am telling you..." Archie was sulking heavily and clinging onto his mothers jumper drying his eyes with it. Romina's mother gave Romina a "was it you look".Romina rolled her eyes and said "No it wasn't me if I did it I would've closed the Cage door and replaced the hamster with something to make it look like he was sleeping, his door being open means he obviously got out on his own"

Romina was actually telling the truth it did get out on it's own. But Romina crippled it."We will find him" Romina's mother reassured her son.

Romina was still mad at her brother , however with her mother there now was the worst time to be rude "You will find him asshole and when you do I can't wait to see what you do."Romina thought this to herself before eating breakfast and setting off to school...
End Notes:
Please review and give me feedback...I dunno how long I will keep this going...:D
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5159