- Text Size +
Story Notes:
First story...WOOT WOOT

also as a review reminded me of this story has ALOT of actual insects and animals being harmed so ... Stay away if it isn't your cup of tea :D
(I thought I put this warning In here...but apparently not)
Author's Chapter Notes:
Feed back is appreciated

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
Romina was 14 and she had a terrible temper on her.This was normal for a girl her age but the way she dealt with these problems was different to say the least.

Whenever someone ticked her off she loved nothing more than to just plant her dirty , smelly and sweaty foot onto a scurrying roach or spider and feel it smush under her whilst imagining how it would feel if that unfortunate bug was the person she was mad at.

It was Monday and that meant one thing. School. School meant other things. Homework she couldn't be bothered to do on the weekend needed to be done in school and she would have to deal with her annoying teachers and that bitch Renee. Just thinking of that bitch Renee made Romina frustrated. She lashed out against an unfortunate fly by her barefoot.Feeling it squirm under her toes first thing in the morning was what she needed to be bothered to continue with today.

Romina arrived at school early and walked to the library. She wanted to get this history homework done as she would have to spend 3 hours in an after school detention other wise. Romina arrived at the school library only to see her favourite person Renee. Romina made no eye contact and just sat down and got on with her homework.

But Renee couldn't leave Romina alone."Hey bitch, you need help with your homework, you are clearly too stupid to do it yourself you slutty retarded piece of shit" Renee attempted to piss Romina off but Romina shrugged it off. She got this crap form Renee every day of her life but sometimes she couldn't keep her cool.

Just as Renee was about to insult Romina again the bell to signal registration sounded and Renee dashed off " Shit " Romina thought to
herself , she looked at her watch and saw that it was time for school to begin even though she thought she arrived early "Damn it I must've read the time wrong this morning and I didn't finish, oh I am screwed in history"

Romina got on her feet and ran to her class' room to be registered.She finally arrived to her classroom only to see everyone was already there . Whenever you walk into a class late the teacher stares at you like you committed a terrible crime.

"You are late Romina, detention at lunch break. You know where to go you have been so many times you might as well live there."

Romina sat down silently mumbling curse words at her class' tutor,Mr.Saunders.History was in the same room as their form room and the teacher for History class was Mr.Saunders so saying she hasn't done the homework isn't going to end well especially since she was late.Romina was annoyed and by chance a small slug was slowly crawling next to her shoe. Romina removed her shoe and her sock and put her bag in front of her feet so the teacher couldn't see what she was doing.

Romina grabbed the slug with her toes and mangled it. She squished it and squashed it between her already sweaty and hot toes as she imagined it as her tutor , begging for mercy and his mouth was filled with the disgusting gunk from Romina's feet.Romina quietly moaned as this turned her on.

The boy she sat next to heard her and looked at her privately. He didn't complain as Romina was very attractive and the thought of her sexually moaning only turned him on.

Romina was done with the slug. She placed it carefully on her chair as she put her footwear back on.The slug slowly crawled across the chair seat under Romina's ass. Romina didn't expect it would do that and enjoyed it being there, being 14 she had fingered her clit and anus multiple times but she didn't like to admit to it, she knew what it felt like to have something up there. However it died due to lack of oxygen ending Romina's fun.

" Everyone get your homework out"

Romina heard the voice of her teacher like a piercing screech she hadn't finished her homework and already got off on the wrong foot with her teacher this morning...
Chapter End Notes:
Again feedback is appreciated