Planet Tiny XI: Giantesses Olivia & Belle by PA McFalls, Werrier, Belle
Summary:

Olivia Holt and Belle mysteriously grow to a gigantic size and try to get the others. Meanwhile the military and an old character has plans to destroy them.


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Animal, Middle Age (50+), Giantess, Adventure, Feet, Growing Woman, Mouth Play, Sci Fi / Fantasy, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.)
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: FF/f, FF/m
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 2508 Read: 10105 Published: May 26 2015 Updated: May 26 2015
Story Notes:

This my fifteenth story at Giantess Would :: The Home of People Large and Small, so go BIG or go home.


copyright © 2015

 

1. Chapter 1: A Giantess's New World by PA McFalls

2. Chapter 2: Battle to the Giantess Control Room by PA McFalls

Chapter 1: A Giantess's New World by PA McFalls
Author's Notes:

Previously on Planet Tiny: Dylan got out of his funk after he was almost killed inside Belle's stomach. He then gave Veronica copies of his powers who became his new girlfriend and that's what you missed on Planet Tiny. Now in this chapter Belle and Olivia grow to 2 miles and 500 feet mysteriously overnight and find their way into town. Meanwhile Dylan, Kevin, and Veronica tries to leave Olivia's apartment by themselves which is quite a challenge when your ½ inches if you know what I mean.

A Giantess's New World

 

Let me tell you the next part of my journey to defeat ‘The All Power Evil Emma.’ It all starts when Olivia and Belle end up in the outskirts of Las Angelis as 2 miles and 500 foot tall giantesses.

 

Wednesday, July 10, 2014

 

In the middle of the desert Belle and Olivia were sleeping, but they didn't fall asleep there. They were about 2 miles and 500 feet tall and were in for a surprise. “Ugh,” Belle said starting to wake up. She then woke up and noticed that they were in the middle of the desert, but larger. “What happened?” she said. She started to wake up Olivia. “Olivia wake up,” she said. “Hold on there's an ant on my bed,” Olivia said lifting up her hand. Belle then stopped her. “What?” Olivia asked completely unaware of the situation. “That's not an ant that's a man,” Belle said, “Sorry sir.” The tiny man was actually a tiny solder working for General William Big Sr. “Sir we got a code 9. Two giantesses,” the soldier said on a walkie-talkie. “Describe solder,“ General Big said. “It looks a giant red and oh no…” the soldier said. “What is it?” General Big asked. “It's Olivia Holt,” the soldier answered. “Olivia Holt? It can't be she's a little over 5 feet,” General Big said. “5 feet? More like 2 miles and 500 feet,” the soldier said. “Hold on I'll be right their,” General Big said. “What's he saying,” Olivia asked. “I don't know,” Belle answered. “Wait how can we hear Dylan as and the others, but we grow and have no clue what regular sized people say?” Olivia asked. “Well they're just ½ inches and we're only a little over 5 feet, so I think our ears are low enough to hear them,” Belle explained. “That makes since,” Olivia said. “I wonder where we are anyway,” Belle said. “Well by the looks of it I'm guessing we're near Area 51,” Olivia answered. They both got up and started to walk towards town, their barefeet shaking the ground.

 

Meanwhile

 

We were at Olivia's apartment wondering what happened to Olivia and Belle. “Where are they?” I asked. “I'm not sure,” Veronica answered. “We can't get around without them,” Kevin said. “Well I do have my ship,” Osiris said. We all got into Osiris's UFO and started it. The engine started to fail and it stopped. “Did I tell you I borrowed your spaceship?” Kevin asked. “Okay, Dylan, Veronica, and Kevin, you go find the girls while Lady Universe and I fix my ship,” Osiris commanded. “We're on our way,” I said. We ran toward the closed door and thought of a way through. “How will we get through?” Kevin asked. “I don't know,” I said. We started looking around for an alternative exit. “The vent,” Veronica ssuggested. “Good idea,” I said. We ran towards the vent and went into it. We fell down to the vents of the floor below. “So how will we get out of the building?” Kevin asked. “ Unless no one turns on the A.C. we'll be fine,” I said. Just then in the room underneath actress Bella Thorne walked to her thermostat turn on the A.C. “Man it's hot in here,” she said. She then put her hand on the thermostat and turned on the A.C. In the vents a giant fan started to spin. “What's that?” Veronica asked. “The A.C. turned on,” I answered. We all started to get pulled back until I walked into a hole in a grate. I then landed into Bella's apartment where she was walking barefoot towards me. The world was shaking and Bella's purple painted big toe landed on me. “Luckily I'm indestructible,” I thought. I then turned into a fly and flew up. Bella was eating cerial and I was lossing control of my flight and landed into her bowl. I changed back to normal and looked up. “Why do I always get eaten by the red heads?” I wondered. Bella then scooped me up with her spoon and started to put me in her mouth. “AHHHHH!! BELLA DON'T EAT ME! HELP!!!” I yelled. She then put me in her mouth and I was on top of a tooth. She was starting to close her mouth where I rolled off onto her tongue. She then started to chew and then she swallowed. I was hanging on to the tip of her tongue, but couldn't hold on much longer. I was just about to slip into her throat until her mouth opened and I saw Veronica. “Dylan hurry!” She said. Bella put the spoon in her mouth and I jumped onto it and ran to freedom. I flew over to thermostat, turned off the A.C, and flew up to the vent. “What took you so long?” Kevin asked. “I was almost eaten by Bella Thorne,” I answered. “Well let's get out of this apartment,” Veronica said. We ran straight and then fell down a sloped where we flew out of the vent. We were falling three stories until I turned into a fly ang grabbed the others. “Uh Dylan, are you seeing what I'm seeing?” Kevin asked looking at our 98 foot friends. “Oh no,” I said.

End Notes:

 

Next time on Planet Tiny: Kevin, Dylan, and Veronica reach Olivia and Belle where Olivia thinks of a plan to have her friends control her brain.

 

Chapter 2: Battle to the Giantess Control Room by PA McFalls
Author's Notes:

Previously on Planet Tiny: Olivia and Belle mysteriously end up near Area 51 as 98 foot tall Giantesses. Meanwhile Kevin, Dylan, and Veronica try to escape Olivia's apartment via the vent and that's what you missed on Planet Tiny. Now in this chapter Kevin, Dylan, and Veronica reach Olivia and Belle where Olivia thinks of a plan to have her friends control her brain.

Chapter 2: Battle to the Giantess Control Room

 

Okay, so now that we escaped the apartment, now let me tell you how we try to reach Olivia and Belle.

 

Wednesday, July 10, 2014

 

“What are we gonna do?” Veronica asked. “I don't know,” I answered. “What's going on the streets?” Kevin asked looking at a bunch of tanks heading toward Olivia and Belle. “I don't know, but we have to get to them,” I said. I then started to lose control again and started to fall. “Ahhhhhhhhhh!” we screamed. “What happened!” Veronica yelled. “Are you trying to kill us?” Kevin yelled. “I have no idea!” I yelled. We were almost about to fall to our doom when we fell on an awning of a bakery. We then fell down to the ground safely. “What the heck happed?” Veronica asked in anger. “I have no idea,” I answered in confusion. “Well I think we'd better go by foot,” Kevin suggested. “Good idea,” Veronica said. “Uh speaking of foot I think we should get out of the way?” I said. “Why?” Kevin asked. “That's why,” I said pointing at two giant feet in blue flip-flops with purple nail polish on the toes. We dodged right before we were crushed and Veronica stared at the giantess that nearly stepped on us. “Man that was close,” Kevin said. “You can say that again,” I said. “Man that was close,” Kevin repeated. “Uh Veronica?” I said in confusion as she was staring into space. “Maybe she's dead,” Kevin said. “Veronica are you okay?” I asked. Veronica was starring at the giantess who was almost to step on us and was none other then Ciara Bravo. “We were almost crushed by Ciara Bravo,” Veronica said surprised. “Yeah what about it?” I asked. “I can't believe that we were almost stepped on by Ciara Bravo,” Veronica said. “What about it?” I asked. Veronica then started running towards Ciara as fast as she could. “We got a rogue partner,” Kevin said. “Come on,” I said. We then ran after Veronica who was almost at the blue foamy structure of Ciara's right flip-flop. “Veronica what was that about?” I asked. “I must talk to her,” Veronica answered. “Why?” Kevin asked. “I'm a huge fan of Ciara Bravo,” Veronica answered. “Okay, I see your a huge fan, but now's not the time,” I said. “I have to talk to her,” Veronica said. She then started to climb up the foamy flip-flop. Ciara was talking to a guy and was for now easy to climb. “Come on Kev,” I said. We then started to climb the flip-flop to go after Veronica. We made it to the top of the flip-flop and we started to rise. “What's going on?” Kevin asked. “Hang on Kev, were going for a ride,” I said. We were then going up and down, up and down, and so on. We were taken into a café a block away and finally stopped. Ciara sat down and relaxed. “Hello boys,” Veronica said from on top of Ciara's foot. “Veronica get down. This is no time to talk to our giant idols,” I said. “But I must…” Veronica started to say. Ciara started to pull her foot out of the flip-flop. “Ahhh!” Veronica shrieked. “Kevin stay here and try not to die. I'm going to save my girlfriend,” I said. I ran across the flip-flop and jumped right at the end. Ciara's foot as about an inch away and I landed on the skin of her big toe. I then climbed up where Veronica was freaking out. “I'm here,” I said. “Wow that was an impressive jump. What god power was that?” Veronica asked. “Thanks and it wasn't a power. It was all me,” I answered. “So how are we going to get back?” Veronica asked. “I don't think we have time until she puts on her shoe, so we'll climb her leg to get to her stomach area and then climb her chest and finally get to her neck where she'll feel us and fall down to her shoe,” I explained. “Good idea,” Veronica said. We then walked up Ciara's foot where it was in a slop formation and to her leg. We started to climb her leg and reached the top of her lap. “We have to climb her stomach,” I said. “Why are you saying something I know?” Veronica asked. “Because it could be a little risky,” I answered. “Risky because?” Veronica asked. “Because there may be a chance she'll see us,” I said. “But that's good isn't it?” Veronica asked. “Well in some cases yes, but if your ¾ of an inch tall you'll probably get mistaken for an ant or other insect,” I explained. “Well let's not get caught,” Veronica suggested. We climbed up Ciara's stomach area and up to her breasts. “Okay, this may get a little gross. We must get past her breasts,” I said. We then climbed up the breasts and reached the neck. “Finally,” I said. I turned and saw that Veronica was starting to climb up to the ear. I ran over to the shoulder to stop her. “What are you doing?” I said. “You'll see,” Veronica said. “Ugh,” I said. “Ciara Bravo this is Veronica Stellhorn from the Small Hero Intelligence Team and we need your help,” Veronica said into Ciara's ear. Ciara then turned her head and picked us up. “The Small Hero Intelligence Team?” Ciara asked. “Yes and the three of us need your help,” Veronica said. “Three? But there's two of you?” Ciara said. “Two of us in your hand, but our friend Kevin is on your flip-flop,” Veronica said. Ciara then bent down and picked up her shoe. She then dropped Kevin off it into her hand and dropped her shoe into her flip-flop on the ground. “Come on we must get to Olivia and Belle who are about 98 feet tall,” I said. “I guess I'm only 17 and I don't have a car, so I can't drive you there, so I'll just run you to them,” Ciara said. She then put her feet back in her shoes and walked out the door. She put us on her solder and started to run. “Bad day to wear flip-flops,” Ciara said. About a half hour later we reached our friends and were right in front of Olivia's foot. Ciara then got out her cell phone to call Olivia. “Olivia it's me Ciara,” Ciara said. “Which Ciara?” Olivia asked. “How many Ciaras do you know?” Ciara asked. “Just the one,” Olivia answered. “Just look down I have your friends,” Ciara said. Olivia then opened her mouth and a large sucking wind gust came out and swooped us. We were heading toward Olivia's mouth. We went in and Olivia spit us onto her hand. Her hand was way more bigger then it was before. “Okay, I they're on my shoulder,” Ciara said. Olivia squinted to see us and could hardly manage to do it. “There you guys are… I think,” Olivia said. Olivia then grabbed a gigantic magnifying glass and saw us. “Wow you are a lot smaller then I thought,” Olivia said. She then put us in her nose and sucked us up. “Okay, I need you guys to control my brain to help us,” Olivia said. We landed in her head and onto her brain. “Okay, so let's save Olivia and Belle from the military,” I commanded. “Let's do this,” Kevin said. We ran to the center of the brain and I started to control Olivia's body.

 

A giant helicopter came near Olivia and she then did a high kick with her left leg. “What was that?” Belle asked. “I don't know,” Olivia answered. The helicopter exploded by Olivia's gigantic barefoot.

 

“Kung fu high kick!” I yelled heroically. “You know Kung fu?” Kevin and Veronica asked at the same time. “Yeah I did for years,” I answered.

“Olivia Holt has turned evil!” a man on the street said. “RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!” a woman then said. Everyone then ran away from them. “Oh great Dylan you made them run away from me,” Olivia said.

“Sorry Olivia,” I said.

”You know I could use someone to give me a hand,” Belle said. “You got it. Veronica I need you to get out of my head and help me,” Olivia said.

“You got it. I'll jump to your throat so you can cough me up,” Veronica said. Veronica then jumped down climbed down Olivia's brain stem and into her throat.

Olivia then coughed Veronica up on to her hand. “Here all you have to do is suck her into your brain,” Olivia said
said. She then put Veronica into Belle's hand. Belle then put Veronica in her nose and sucked her up. Veronica then started to control Belle's body.

“Okay, Belle you will now do everything I do,” Veronica said.

“Wait I just thought of something,” I said. “What is it?” Kevin asked. “If the military finds out about Lord Osiris and Lady Universe then they'll take them away for good,” I said. “Your right they're the only ones that can help Olivia and Belle,” Kevin said.

At Olivia's apartment Osiris was working on his ship and accidentally dropped his hand held shrink and growth ray out the window. “Uh oh. Well at least I have a spare,” Osiris said. When the beam hit the ground it turned shrink Olivia and Belle to normal size.

“Yay! Ware back to normal!” They look around and see the citizens are gone. “Where is everyone?” Olivia asked. Belle looks down. “Try shrunk.” Olivia Looks down. “Uh oh,” Olivia said. “What do we do?” Belle asked. “I have no idea,” Olivia answered.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5161