LEGACY: The Realm of Haile by ralf_wolfs
Summary:

A Fragment of Haile Theory.

Haile definitely isn't your average girl; nor is her head down to earth. But she is certainly not afraid to get dirty, doesn't know a thing about cooking, prefers raw food, and hates fish. Long walks on the beach and a stroll through the big city are two of her favourite past-times. 


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Adventure, Body Exploration, Butt, Crush, Destruction, Feet, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.), Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, The Following story is appropriate for all audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: No Word count: 62913 Read: 85982 Published: May 30 2015 Updated: May 31 2017
Story Notes:

Okay, so I have not finished TRoM, haven't started TRoK, haven't even begun releasing TRoA, and gave up on TRoJ. But, TRoH has been something I've been working on for about 6 years and only just recently had the inspiration to put it down in text. So, please tell me what you think. It is the first story I've written of its kind, and it is definitely different than anything I've written before. (The current selected categories are my proposed aims for this story)

1. Enter Haile by ralf_wolfs

2. Welcome Aboard by ralf_wolfs

3. Electric Slide by ralf_wolfs

4. Boring Adult Stuff by ralf_wolfs

5. Private Viewing by ralf_wolfs

6. Questionable Activity by ralf_wolfs

7. The Big Game by ralf_wolfs

8. Home Depot by ralf_wolfs

9. What Matters Most by ralf_wolfs

10. Morals and Desire by ralf_wolfs

Enter Haile by ralf_wolfs
Author's Notes:

Haile dresses up to go for a day out on the town.

 

Enter Haile

Chapter One

Haile stood in front of her dresser biting her lip as she looked through her clothing. She had been raised to always dress nicely when going out of the house, and had always stuck to it. Even if it called for an extra shower or an extra outfit; there was always hot water and there were always more clothes. She had so many of them she could probably even wear a different outfit every hour of every day for a whole year and still have clothes to spare; but that would get boring and quite tedious.

 

She rifled through her many different options for pants, ranging from quite short fingertip length ruffled skirts and even shorter shorts, to her favourite styles of skin tight denim jeans. She had just about everything, heck, this entire dresser was full of just pants. She even had some fancier pants and dresses hung in the closet for more intimate, special occasions. Still, she couldn’t go wrong with a nice pair of jeans. They were tough wearing, long lasting, and didn’t burn quite so easily. She selected a pair of quite bright jeans that had some significant, yet stylish, holes and tears in them and placed them on her bed behind her.

 

Next she went to her closet and rifled through her many different options of shirts. Every color imaginable, and every design too. Quite like her pants, she had quite a number of shirts. In fact, if she wanted to, she could push these aside and step into her closet and look at the rest. But she wasn’t going to be that picky today. She bit her lip again while thinking.

 

Haile’s eyes detected movement off in the corner, but she could wait. She was going out, after all. She could be patient a little longer. Even if her stomach was growling like mad. She hadn’t been out in a while and was getting a little low on food in the house, so she decided to go shopping and pick up some more food and grab a bite to eat while she was out. She might even go catch some entertainment if she could find anywhere decent to eat. She used to go out all the time, but lately she has found it difficult to find the time.

Her eyes listed over a crop top that she thought would fit the bill nicely. She pulled it off the rack and added it to the small pile on her bed. Next were the shoes. Thin white socks with flowers around the ankles were a must, and her usual choice of white and blue sneakers with the two inch heel added onto the back seemed to her like the right idea. It made her a little taller and let her feel an extra satisfying crunch if she stepped on anything with it. Plus it protected her feet, which were oh so very delicate. These two were added to the pile at the foot of her bed.

 

Next Haile went to dealing with her hair. Sometimes unruly, she wrestled the long silken dyed pink locks into perfectly straight order and took them in her hands. A moment and some complicated motions later where an onlooker would swear her hands must have passed through one another at least three times and she had a perfect high ponytail that bobbed cutely whenever she moved her head. She swished it back and forth and batted her lightly makeupped eyelashes once or twice for effect. They accentuated her sparkling pink eyes, these were natural however unusual they might have seemed.

 

When all of her clothing was gathered and ready to go she stripped out of her pajamas quickly and donned her outfit for the day. She had to jump once or twice as she fit herself into her jeans rather snuggly, and fastened the latch not even an inch above her underwear. They rode low on her hips which gave off a cute valley on either side of her prominent hip bones. Then she wriggled into her shirt and pulled it down as far as it would go. It protested and snapped back into place right up against her modest chest and showed off a perfect shelf from skin to breast.

 

Haile ran her hands up her sides and across her chest, down her stomach and into her tight shallow pockets. She gazed at her reflection in the mirror. She looked stunning, as always. Of course, that was just her opinion, but that is what she was going for. Who could resist? She knew she couldn’t. If she met herself, she’d just have to make out with her. The thought made her chuckle. She twisted this way and that to see her side profile and make sure everything was in order. Her lightly tanned flesh made a great contrast to between her light denim and tight blue crop top. Even the stylish holes were positioned expertly to expose one knee, some of her shin, quite a lot of the other thigh, and her hip. She liked them very much. Sure the pockets were pretty useless, but they were just big enough.

 

She removed her hands from her pockets and went into the bathroom to finish up. First she went through her bottles of scent and tried to remember what each of them were. After giving up from poor memory, she wafted each under her nose in turn. Eventually she selected one and sprayed herself with it once, twice, five, six times. She specifically wanted to be overpowering, people should definitely smell her coming from miles away, she loved the very idea.

 

She went into her drawer and pulled out a pair of diamond earrings and placed them into her earlobes and gave them a spin to make sure they were in properly. Then she wrapped the top of her ponytail in a glittery band she always felt made her shine even more like starlight. Finally she pulled out a box of odd shaped devices and tools. She selected one and ran it under warm water for a moment before bringing it up to her mouth, breathing deeply, and opening her maw. She looked inside at her metal brackets and tilted her head back to see her appliance and the little hole the tool needed to be placed. She gave her appliance a few twists that put pressure onto her teeth. It was a little unpleasant, but it was all in the name of beauty. When she was done she took some elastic bands and wrapped them around a couple of her green brackets and tested them out by chomping her jaw a few times. She bared her teeth and gave herself one final inspection. She looked fierce and deadly.

 

Finally ready to go Haile put everything away and steps in front of her mirror once again. She double checks her hair, her eyeliner, braces, shirt, pants, shoes, and gives herself an approving nod. It’s time to go out and have some fun. She threads a very stylish belt through her pant’s belt loops and fastens it, leaving the small pouch it has on her left side. It was empty, but wouldn’t be for long. She turns on her heel and sees some movement before her. Sure, why not. It’s on the way.

 

As Haile walks to the closed door to her other closet her feet trod on something that crunches loudly, sending a shiver up her spine that causes her eyes to flutter shut for a moment before she opens the door and steps into her closet.

 

A few more steps and the first thing she notices is the wind which immediately whips at her face and tosses her hair around. Annoyingly a few strands of hair have already come loose from her excellent ponytail, but it doesn’t bother her too much. Just tickles her face, even though it does look super cute. Then the smell of nature hits her nose and floods her brain with all of its wonderful signals. Flowers, pollen, trees, it all smelled so wonderful.

 

She could hear birds and feel the warmth of the sun and the coolness of the breeze. Of course up here it was much stronger than at the ground, but with her feet planted firmly upon it she chuckled again. Her eyes opened and she took in the sights for the first time. Since it had been a while since she had visited, she was somewhere new. She looked around making note of where she was. There were small hills all around her, a forest to one side, and an open plain out the other way. She had turned completely around before she saw what she was looking for, a road. A road meant civilization, and civilization was exactly what she was looking for. She eyed it happily, wondering what she was going to find this time. Hoping it wasn’t going to be too far away, she stepped off and headed straight for it.

 

Her mind wandered to the last city she visited. She wasn’t sure where it was, but it had the strangest architecture. Lots of paper walls and wooden structures, quite a lot of stone but nothing really too big. The people were quite friendly too, lots of bicycles and funny hats. She even took some souvenirs and was hopeful she could go back one day. She especially liked their colored lights hanging from each building and all the funny paper balloons and lanterns. She definitely had to look them up and see how hard they would be to make.

 

Haile approached the street and looked down at it. It was paved and had two lanes, which was a great sign. That meant she was in a developed country and could reasonably expect to see something fun soon. She looked down both ends of the street and couldn’t really see anything out over the horizon. She sighed, she was going to have to walk a ways. Fortunately she decided to wear her comfortable walking shoes, they had seen her over thousands, if not hundreds of thousands of miles and were still alive and kicking. Even the design was still perfectly visible, even if she had to clean it off occasionally. It was absolutely amazing how messy they could get after just one trip.

 

Haile turned on her music player and placed her earphones into her ears and flipped through her music while she walked absent mindedly down the road. She was listening to some of her favorite pop rock songs and bouncing slightly with the beat. She stepped on a few things that broke under her feet but nothing made her really take notice. She saw a patch of flattened green behind her and grinned toothily. She was certainly looking forward to seeing where she ended up.

 

Eventually she came to an intersection where multiple roads connected that stretched out again further than she could see. However one road was now much wider than the rest, at least four lanes, two in each direction. It also looked better kept and therefore another good indicator she was headed the right way. The road now safely wide enough that she walked on it, enjoying the more stable ground. Off in the distance she could see a car coming towards her, but it didn’t bother her. They would see her long before it caused a problem and most likely turn around.

 

Yep, there they go. Tires squealing, they spin around and head off back the way they came. It was adorable really, how much they cared. But it didn’t matter too much, Haile could walk pretty fast and even at a leisurely pace. She wasn’t in any hurry and didn’t really care about the car so she turned her attention back to her music, although she turned it down quite a bit.

 

She heard some more squealing tires and looked up, the car was gone. Without breaking stride she glanced behind her and saw the car stopped in the middle of the road, footprints in front of and behind it. She giggled to herself and waved at it politely. She should be more thoughtful really, now they might pop a tire. She turned her attention forward and could finally see what she was looking for.

 

The city, or would it be called a town? Came up in front of her. She followed the curve of the road and it lead into a smallish town. She stopped and paused her music. She pursed her lips and placed her hands on her hips and tapped one foot experimentally. Her eyes rolled over the town greedily, taking in every little detail. From the water tower in the middle that spelled out Grandbury Junction to the lines of residential houses on either side and the strip malls in the middle. Her eyes wandered a bit further along the strip and she could see a couple of factories pumping out some thick black smoke. How rude. Don’t they know how horrible that stuff is to breath? Do they have any idea what it does to your lungs? It really was despairing how little people cared about things.

 

Sectioning the little town off into what could best be described as zones, she goes about her work. First she plants her foot down and gives it a twist, completely pulverizing the four lane highway and turning it into asphalt gravel. Then she walks over to a bridge that spans the shallow river next to the town. She bends down and takes the bridge in both hands and lifts. Absolutely no resistance was offered by the tiny bridge before it came off its supports and crumbled in her hands. She dropped the remains into the river, daming it up. She would get to the other sides of town later.

 

Haile looked back the way she came and giggled to herself again. She hadn’t even noticed the three houses she had completely destroyed on her way to the bridge, or the fourth house her sneaker had nicked and caused a huge gash in one side. The roof had partially collapsed. She stepped closer to it taking no heed of the expensive yellow car that she flattened, its glass shattering and tires exploding as the metal screamed its protest before going silent as her foot settled on the ground. She kneeled down and looked into the tiny house and could see shingles still falling off. She carefully reached in and peeled more of the roof back, her thin and powerful fingers ripping through it without any effort at all.

 

In the rubble she saw someone struggling. “Aww,” she said aloud, her angelic voice ringing through the air high and disarming. Her fingers gently moved some rubble aside and carefully wrapped around the struggling figure. She pulled it up closer to investigate. “Let me help you out,” she said as she pulled them free at last. It turned out to be a girl, probably her age with long blond hair and a cute black outfit, tight top and knee length skirt. “You look adorable.” The girl in her hand stopped struggling and stared up at Haile in awe. Then, without warning, Haile propelled the girl forward and caught her in her mouth. The girl had hardly time to struggle before Haile’s tongue smashed into her, breaking her arm, and forced her into the back of her mouth. Haile swallowed the girl without much ceremony and returned her attention back to the house, the girl in black already forgotten.

 

Haile’s questing fingers rip through a wall and find a couple huddled in the corner. Her eyes light up and shine as her expression softens. “How cute!” She exclaims as she reaches towards them slowly. They grip one another and the girl screams but Haile’s fingers easily separate them and crush the girl’s husband, spraying her with his warm blood. Haile grins as she turns her grip onto the girl and pulls her up to her hungry mouth. Haile’s maw opens and saliva strings across its interior causing the woman to scream even louder and thrash about wildly. This causes Haile to stop and shut her mouth, her eyes looking at the woman sympathetically. “There’s no use in that. It only makes you tired.” The woman continues screaming and beats on her fingers. “Hey, everyone has to eat. I’m sure you ate this morning, didn’t you?” The woman wasn’t having anything to do with this, she was going absolutely insane in Haile’s hand. “Well if you’re not going to calm down there’s nothing I can do for you.” She throws the panicked woman into her mouth and swallows her too without any sympathy.

 

Haile brings her palm down on the rest of the house causing the walls to buckle and explode outward as the roof collapses entirely letting a small dust cloud rise up around her hand. Haile stands up and places her hand onto her stomach, closing her eyes for a moment. Far off in the distance she can hear emergency vehicles responding and deep inside her stomach, such a tiny distance below her flawless skin two girls struggle, possibly mother and daughter. They seemed pretty lonely in there, Haile thought, she should give them some company.

 

She steps off without even looking and her foot plows through their neighbor’s house and lands squarely on their neighbor’s home. “Oops.” She giggles, before swinging her other foot around and bulldozing three homes in one sweep. She continues to grin madly to herself at the wanton destruction she causes with just a single step. Again she crouches down and peers at a much grander home that is untouched by her hands. She measures it with her palms and finds the structure to be quite large indeed, wider, taller, and longer than either her hands or her feet. Amused she decides to rip it apart and see what is inside it.

 

Haile’s fingernails dig into the wall just under the roof and she lifts, pushing her fingers in further and further ripping the roof clean off. It breaks into pieces as she pulls it away but for the most part comes completely off. Pretty good construction, it almost passed the test. Inside she could see an entire family of people, more than she cared to count in any case. Her pointer finger immediately came down in the middle of the room and crushed someone, spraying their blood all over the room. Already screaming they now panicked wildly, running all about. Haile brought her middle finger down this time and crushed their coffee table, sending splinters all over. She then walked around the house with her fingers crushing things, kicking walls, and once more splattering someone else into the linoleum flooring.

 

Well, time to eat. Haile’s fingers scoop up the three remaining family members and hold them in front of her mouth. They would be quite a mouthful, but she could handle it. After all one of her favourite things to do was shove huge handfuls of popcorn into her mouth and chew it all up. Besides, Haile always chewed with her mouth open so she wasn’t too worried. She pushed the family of three into her mouth and slipped her lips closed around them, pulling them the rest of the way into her heavily salivating mouth. She continued to tear apart the house as she let them struggle inside her cramped mouth. There wasn’t much space in there with her teeth, tongue, and all the metal along with three bodies.

 

Haile absent mindedly swallowed a huge amount of saliva and one of them slipped into her throat and slithered down her neck to the obvious dismay of the other two still inside her mouth. Her mouth opened as she took in a breath and let light stream into her mouth. In the last room she finds another teenage girl trying to hide under the bed. She gleefully picks the bed up and crushes it before dropping it into the destroyed living room. The couple in her mouth try to crawl out but her metallic teeth clamp down severing a hand and an arm at the joints, both limbs dropping into the bedroom causing the girl to scream bloody murder. Heile’s eyes lock onto hers as she chews, mouth open for the girl to see as her possibly parents are macerated into a paste of blood, bones, and bits of skin. The mass mushes around in her mouth and bones crack sickeningly over and over again as her teeth come together. The girl’s horrified face glued to Haile’s mouth, her screams completely silenced as she cannot even begin to contemplate the horror she witnessed as her parents were turned into goo inside her mouth. Gore dribbled out from the corner of Haile’s mouth and dripped onto the floor, causing her to slurp and swallow dramatically, looking up and letting her throat bulge hugely.

 

When she looked back down she moved towards the girl who immediately screamed again. Haile’s fingers found her and brought her up to her mouth. Her bloody tongue came out and slimed its way across her supple body, feeling every curve and tasting her in every way. Saliva, blood, and other juices stuck to her as Haile pulled away leaving a snail trail from her heaving chest all the way to her mouth which she sucked on. The girl coughed, having swallowed too much of Haile’s spit. Haile lowered the girl and released her. She fell into a sopping soggy heap onto the ground, almost completely silent again. Haile let some more of her saliva fall out of her mouth too, letting it wash over the girl and cover her in a slowly expanding puddle that fell off her body in sticky strands. Haile slurped again, giggled, swallowed, and stood up, turning away from the scene of inhumane carnage.

 

I just love playing with people. They’re so much fun. She thought to herself, as she stepped through another dozen surely occupied houses and crushed a few definitely expensive cars. The girls in her stomach were going absolutely mad now that they were being sloshed around with the chewed remains of their neighbors, people they surely had known. Who knows if they would have been able to recognize them, maybe a head escaped being crushed, but probably not. In general, Haile thought, the idea of sloshing around inside the stomach of someone just like yourself with other people just like yourself, except who were liquified, might be pretty gross. She would have to get a camera into there to find out for herself. She made a mental note for later and continued on, not even noticing the duplexes she crushed as she wandered about, thinking to herself.

 

Next she visited the water tower. It stood about waist high and looked definitely very cool. She swallowed in anticipation and licked her lips. She was quite thirsty and would love a drink. Sure water towers weren’t the best, but they sure hit the spot. The gripped the structure around the top and ripped a hole into it. Sure enough there was water inside and it looked quite tasty.

 

Haile pulled at the water tower’s reservoir until it came loose and fit her lips around the hole, but before she started drinking she notices a crowd watching her. Grinning to herself, she reaches for them with her free hand. “Foolish to watch me while I’m eating. Even if I’m taking a short water break!” She says happily as her hand quickly finds the small crowd and picks them up in one sweep and dumps them into the water tower. Eight people, too much for one mouth full, but again, she wasn’t worried.

 

Her lips found the hole and she tilted the tower. Instantly she could feel pairs of hands fighting her upper lip, but when the water sloshed over her teeth and into her cavernous maw she felt them slip in with it. She opened her throat and began gulping, guzzling the sparkling, people invested water greedily. Each time her throat moved it resonated with a deep throaty bass that reverberated through the thin metal tower and terrified the inhabitants who were swimming with all their worth. Again and again her throat lurched causing her neck to ripple with movement as beads of sweat moved across them, every so often a screaming voice can be heard accompany the bulge down her neck and into her stomach; which quickly filled with water.

 

She felt the last bit of water drip into her mouth causing her to swallow finally, clearing the tower entirely. She pulled it away and crumpled it with the sound of screaming aluminum and splintering wood. She tossed it behind her like an empty soda can and it crushed a shopping center. She closed her mouth and pushed her tongue around, instantly finding a straggler. They had grabbed hold of her appliance and had avoided her detection up till then. “Brave.” She says through them, before passing them under her molar with one final crunch spelling the end of their life, their flavor exploding across her tongue and lighting up her tastebuds. “But dumb.” She says through her chews before swallowing.

 

Haile pulls out her phone and scrolls through it looking for something. While she looks at her screen she walks aimlessly through the town, her feet tearing up the street, kicking cars and stomping through buildings. Small groups of people flee from her sneakers but wind up casually crushed into its treads unknown and uncared by Haile. Having found her photo app, she turns around and takes a few snapshots of the burning wreckage and the path of destruction behind her. Occasionally a building stood completely untouched, perfectly under the arch of her step and outside the swing of her deadly feet. Pools of red filled some cracks in the road, crushed wrecks of cars, collapsed buildings, broken gas lines exploded dramatically and water mains were busted all over. Fountains of both water and fire looked beautiful to her eyes. She sighed happily as she took a few pictures.

 

Then she turned around and lifted one foot, she took a picture of her legs and her shoes making sure to catch a brief glimpse of her cute endenimed butt and the crushed remains of a small crowd of people. Apparently satisfied, she wandered through the small town some more making note of the post office, the town hall, a grocery store, drug store, and school house. She crushed all except the last, which she straddled. Placing one knee on the ground on either side of the building she sat down, her crotch coming down to crush probably one room at the end, she used this opening to rip more of the roof off.

 

Looking at the terrified students her mouth watered involuntarily. Judging by their bodies it was a high school. Perfect, again. She began segregating the classes, her fingers chasing the crowds through the rooms as she smashed out the walls and crushed entire rows of desks. Her fingers latched on the girls one after another, depositing them into her pouch. She selected the girls wearing skirts with preference on shorter ones. A few she inspected critically before casually tossing over her shoulder like she did the empty water tower. She was too engrossed in her task at hand to hear their screams doppler into the distance and end in a crunch.

 

Occasionally a girl found herself deposited into Haile’s mouth and crushed by her relentless molars and sliced by her unforgiving metal braces. A feature that she was so often told made her look so cute and harmless, to her, made her feel even more deadly and menacing. Green flashes between her lips as she chewed people to a pulp. She even selected a couple of guys, one made it into her pouch, another into her mouth whom she swallowed whole, and the rest she either crushed in her hand leaving her wet and sticky, or tossed over the side of the building with the rest of the trash she collected.


When the school had been completely ferreted through, Haile scooting forward occasionally dragging her crotch through the remains of the building, she stood up and dusted herself off. Her pouch had possibly a dozen girls in it and one cute boy, she fastened it, licked her lips and twisted on the spot. She wasn’t entirely sure what she wanted to do next, but the sun was beginning to get a little low on the horizon, and she wanted to get home before darkness fell. She had a long walk ahead of her, so she stepped off; setting her perfect but bloodied and messy sneaker directly into another crowd of fleeing, screaming people who futility put up their hands to stop her unstoppable weight. Her weight shifted forward, her denim moved slightly as her muscles worked, and her foot lifted off again leaving behind a bloody cracked footprint several feet into the pavement.

 

 

 

End Notes:

So, tell me what you think. I've been very busy and I'm currently away from my file server so I couldn't update The Realm of Melanie, so I decided to jot this down. I'd love an email, hkorhal [at] gmail [dot] com. Feedback, critisicm, critiques, spelling errors, ideas, praise, condemnation, etc. All are welcome.

Welcome Aboard by ralf_wolfs
Author's Notes:

There are a few rules when you stay at Haile's House, but follow the rules and you might live quite a long time.

 

 

 

Welcome Aboard

Chapter Two

 

Haile relaxed as she shut her closet door, remembering fondly the sounds of destruction that filtered their way up to her ears not even an hour ago. Sometimes her trips were short, quick little things that lasted maybe ten or twenty minutes. Pop in, grab something, pop out. Those were usually the best for restocking her stores as her travel time was nonexistent. Othertimes however her trips took up the better part of the day. Not because she wanted a short or a long stay, but because of travel time. It takes time to walk from wherever she lands to the nearest city, especially if she doesn’t know where she is going and has to search for it.

 

Still, that was part of the thrill. Not knowing exactly where to go led to many different options, such as exploration and stumbling upon tiny hidden gems. Often enough she’d be wandering through a forest only to come upon a cabin in the woods or a tiny farm hidden in a meadow. Probably miles off the beaten track and even further from the nearest populated city, these little bastions of civilization were always fun to examine, pick through, and loot for any goodies. For example the last one she happened across was full of baked goods although no one was home. Still, she found a really old looking car she had kept as a keepsake.

 

It was dark in her house due to the sun having already set, so she went about turning on lights. While she was in the kitchen she fashioned herself a soothing drink of some nature and took it into the living room. Since she had gone out it was time to clean up. She looked at her occasionally bloody footprints as she tracked mud and debris through her home, and shrugged. That’ll get cleaned later, she wasn’t worried about it. But when it came to her personal belongings, specifically her shoes, she had found the best way to take care of them was to do it herself. After all, the volunteers for such a task were few and far between, not to mention horribly slow and inefficient.

 

Haile sat down at her coffee table and took a sip from her drink. Stout, crisp, refreshing. Too many though and she’ll be rolling on the floor without any legs so she had to be careful; but it wasn’t too difficult to stop.

 

She thread her fingers through her laces on her sneakers and undid the knots there. She loosened their hold on her feet and gently slipped her socked feet out from within them. Definitely deserving a cleaning, their outsides were crusted with lord only knows what, and the insides could easily be discovered as well worn. First thing first, she pulled out the insole and put a new freshener at the bottom. She would wash and replace the insole later. Next she flipped the shoe over and pushed the other one away. She sat cross legged and pulled her little toolbag in closer.

 

Haile had a peculiar set of tools for cleaning her shoes. Most people might just use grass or concrete or even, if things were bad, a fork or something disposable. Haile on the other hand interesting things stuck to her shoes that required special attention. Occasionally she would just outright throw them out and get a new pair, it would be easier than cleaning. Still, this pair she really liked as they made her foot look super cute and the added two inches really made her feel quite a bit taller; although it wasn’t like it made much a difference if she was out for a night on the town. High heels might, but then she’d feel wobbly all the time.

 

Haile always started with a dry rag to get rid of the big clumps and bits, hopefully she could sop up some of the liquid too. There was always blood, that was the hardest to get out. But sometimes there was oil and other unknowable liquid. This stuff she would get later with a special chemical. Then she would set to work with a brush and a pick to clean out all the treads in her shoes where the oddest things got stuck. A whole intact human arm or leg here and there, pieces of a ribcage, gored remains of the rest of the body pulped against the unforgiving ground. With, from their perspective, hundreds of thousands of pounds coming down on them, anything is bound to liquefy.

 

As she worked she pulled out lots of debris ranging from tires to glass to concrete and steel rebar. It was wild the things she could track back home and the struggle of keeping her aparel clean. It would usually take ten whole minutes to clean off the sole from one shoe and that didn’t include blood stains, oil marks, or splatter all over the rest of the shoe. Since her shoes were usually white blood was very obvious; although she particularly enjoyed the fear it brought the people that saw her coming from miles down the street.


Another half an hour and both shoes were clean, all the blood that hadn’t completely stained had been washed away and her shoes smelled wonderful again. Everything she owned had its own scent that all combined together to just be her, Haile. It was quite intoxicating she was told, and it wasn’t very uncommon for her to find one or two people every so often in a trance. Of course it wasn’t a very good idea for them to sit and gawk, or even worse, run up and hug her shoes. A subtle lift, shifting of weight, and a twist usually spelled the end of that. Haile replaced her insoles and tucked her shoes away for the night.

 

Haile looked for the corpse she had stepped on when she left earlier that day, and as luck would have it, it was gone. Joy, she would have to set out extra food for the evening. She had a relatively predictable schedule, and she tried to stick to it for the wellbeing of all of her guests. Which reminded her, she had a handful of new people to introduce into her home. She found her pouch and took it into the living room.

 

She took another swallow of her drink as she got ready to inspect her newest catch. Haile had taken off her shirt and was just wearing her pink bra and denim pants. It was warm and breezy in her home thanks to the multitude of ceiling fans and air filters. You definitely couldn’t say her home had any sort of bad smells or any questionable air particles. It was scrupulously clean, smelled wonderful, and never had any bugs or pests. For many good reasons. Of course, by pests, she had a slightly different definition for it, but still, no pests so to speak.

 

Setting her drink back down she cracked her knuckles and opened the bag. Inside the terrified people looked out at her. “Hello.” She said happily. There was no response, although she swore she could hear a whimpering. Sad. She put the bag down on the table and propped up the opening while motioning for them to come out. Slowly at first a few poked their heads out, unsurprisingly the girls pushed the boy out. Haile grinned at him. Eventually she upended the bag and expelled the last couple girls from its contents with little short screams. She crumpled the bag and put it behind the group, reaching over them unaccidentally. She stayed there for some time just looking at the group.

 

She took in as many of their features as she wanted to. From the styles, cut, and colour of their hair, to the look of their clothes. She had planned on getting a good batch and it seemed like she did. They all looked acceptable at least, only time would tell just how useful they would be however. Well there wasn’t much left to do, so she might as well finish and be done with it.

 

“Hello.” She said again. “Welcome to my home. You may be wondering why I brought you here.” She continued, her eyes moving over their faces from tiny pair to tiny pair. She focused on one girl who had brilliant green eyes for far longer than any other, the girl visibly wilted. “That’s all very good, but it doesn’t really matter. The fact is, you’re here, and until you leave, you’ll still be here. If you want, you can try to escape. It doesn’t bother me. If you can make it back home, I’ll try remember not to take you back; although no promises!” She added, smiling. Her features, usually enchanting, didn’t seem to have the same effect on the teens in front of her who had seen her tear through their building, throw classmates casually behind her, and even eat a few of them. Now they were kidnapped, and very terrified.

 

“So. Some ground rules. One, if you’re useful, I will leave you alone. As you can see my home is a very clean place, and I hope it stays that way. Two, stay out of my bathroom. I clean that even better than ya’ll can clean out here; and if I find anyone in there, ever, it’ll go very hard for you and all of your friends. Three, I highly recommend staying out of sight, hiding when I’m around, and generally avoiding me.” At this point one of the girls gasped. “What? I’m a monster. You’re supposed to hide from monsters. Now, to prove my point…” Haile trailed off and with lightning fast speeds her hand closed around the tiniest girl in the group who had dirty blonde shoulder length hair and cargo shorts. In an instant the girl found herself flying through the air only to be caught in Haile’s mouth. A couple of the girls screamed.

 

“Eh?” She said, smiling and holding her arms out as if to say ‘Ta-da!’ Lacking any further reaction Haile tossed the girl around in her mouth, gathering her flavor and spreading it around before pushing her onto her back molars and leaning forward. She slammed her teeth together and the girl’s screams turned into a crunch. She squelched as Haile chewed, mouth open in front of the horrified little crowd. “Run,” She said through a mouthful of blood and gore. It didn’t take her saying it twice to tell the group to take off. They raced off across the table away from Haile who chewed happily watching them go.

 

Before they could all make the jump off however she casually reached across and plucked the green eyed girl from the back of the crowd. She screamed and instantly fought back and the boy reached for her, but Haile waggled the finger of her free hand at him and flicked him, sending him sprawling off the end of the table. “Best keep running, I’ve got something else in mind for this one.” Haile said as she took another drink from her cup.

 

Haile grabbed the drink and stood up. “Good night everyone, and make sure you welcome our newest guests.” All around the room she could see movement as people slowly came out of hiding. It didn’t last long however, as she turned off the light.

 

She closed her bedroom door behind her and headed for her bed, turning off the main light and on the bed-side lamp light. She placed the drink onto her table and crawled up onto bed, the girl in her hand had gone silent. Propping herself up on her pillows she took her drink again and sipped from it as she eyed the girl. She moved her hand so that the girl was standing on it and inspected her even more critically. She was obviously beginning to become rather self conscious as her stance changed and she grabbed one arm with her free hand; she was trembling.

 

Haile’s eyes traveled over her body from head to toe. She had long blonde hair that framed her rather pretty face and flowed out over her shoulders. Her small breasts were wrapped in a two toned t-shirt that clung to her sides. She wore long denim pants similar to Haile’s except they were much darker and less torn. And she had those ridiculously thin shoes that were almost completely impractical. Haile didn’t know what they were called because she specifically didn’t have any.

 

“You’re really pretty.” Haile said before sipping again, her drink almost completely gone.

 

The tiny girl didn’t really know how to respond, so she let basic social programming take over. “T-t-thank you.”

 

“Do you got a boyfriend?” She shook her head. “Girlfriend?” Again she shook her head. Haile bit her lip for a moment before continuing. “Huh, I wonder why. Any reason?”

 

“I dunno, I, I, I have just been s-s-single for aw-while...” Haile could feel her trembling through her palm. The girl almost shrieked when Haile moved her closer to her face. She sniffed and breathed in the girl’s scent.

 

“What kind of perfume do you wear? That stuff smells awesome.”

 

The girl was obviously taken aback by this question, not really knowing what to expect but certainly not expecting this after seeing everything she had done to everyone she had known. “I’m not sure…” Seeing Haile’s look of saddened disapproval she quickly added, “It was a birthday present, from my mother.”

 

“Aw, well that’s alright then. I would have very much liked to try it. Say, what is your name?”

 

“Alli” she replied.

 

“Well nice to meet you Alli. One of these times I go back, I’d like to bring you with me to try to find some of that. I’d love to have some. Sound good to you?” Alli nodded her head, although she wasn’t sure she really had any choice in the matter. “Cool. My name is Haile, by the way. I don’t think I mentioned my name earlier, oh well. The rest of them will find out soon enough.”

 

“From who?” Alli asked, she couldn’t stop herself. She was calming down, now that this girl didn’t seem to be in a killing mood, despite having killed hundreds or possibly thousands earlier.

 

“From the rest of my guests.” Haile noticed her lack of comprehension and went on to explain, “Guests is the best way I can describe it. I take people home with me and they live here with me. I leave food out for you all to eat so you don’t starve, I keep the pests out of the house so ya’ll don’t have to fight them, and ya’ll keep the place clean. Of course not everyone is smart and it isn’t uncommon for me to step on someone.” Alli cringed. “But it usually isn’t on purpose. Not here anyway, no point in wasting good food.”

 

“Food?” Alli’s mouth went dry at the mention of food. This girl ate people like her.

 

“Yep. That’s what you are.”

 

“But I am a human being, like you.” She pleaded. “I’m not food.”

 

“Nonsense. Not only am I big enough to fit a few of you in my mouth all at once,” And at this Haile opened her mouth wide enough to demonstrate, “People taste really good.”

 

“But we’re people like you!” She almost wailed.

 

“True. I suppose that makes it more fun.” Haile mused, taking another drink. She was beginning to feel a little light headed, an almost perfect state for sleeping. Alli was pretty much in shock at this point, Haile’s complete disregard for human life smaller than hers, and the announcement that even though Alli and the others were guests in her home, were expected to clean, and were cared for, were still just food. What did that make her? A free range chicken? She was appalled.

 

“Anyway, have you ever been with a girl before, Alli?”

 

“W-what?” She said, brought back into reality.

 

Haile repeated, “Have you ever been with a girl?”

 

Alli stood there momentarily unsure of herself again. Talking with Haile was unpredictable and very difficult to follow. “N-n-no?”

 

“Well there’s a first time for everything.” Haile grinned, revealing her metallic braces. The affect was possibly muddled for Alli by the presence of human remains and blood on her teeth and in her brackets. She shuddered at the sight. “Don’t worry, I don’t expect much.” Haile drained the rest of her drink and placed it on the bedside table again.

 

Haile swung her legs off the bed and without much warning she pressed Alli into her chest and slid her down into the cup of her bra. The little girl struggled against her but slid into her without a fight. She pressed up against Haile’s smallish but substantially larger breast and cup. “Excuse me while I clean up.” Haile said as she went into her bathroom, the forbidden place for any tiny to trespass.

 

A quick glance around the room told Haile it had indeed been undisturbed today, and she was pleased. Even with a crush victim not very far away in her bedroom, no one had dared venture into the forsaken land and this made her happy. She loved when rules were obeyed, but to be honest, didn’t mind when rules were broken so long as she could dole out fatal justice. Pulling out her floss, pick, toothpaste and toothbrush, Haile set to work cleaning herself up.

 

Like her shoes, she cared even more about her mouth. This was one of her more intimate places so she cared for it and cleaned it every day, usually three or possibly even more times a day. It involved investigating every crevice with a pick to pull out any gorey limbs or stuck bones, floss to sweep out anywhere she couldn’t with a pick, her automated toothbrush with expensive toothpaste and two types mouthwash to rinse it all out. Her toothpaste was super foaming and extra whitening to help her maintain that blindingly bright radiant smile of hers. One of her mouth washes was also for whitening and extra strength killing power, and the other one was for long term protection and, again, extra whitening. It took her almost half an hour for her dental routine every evening and every morning, but it was well worth it, and showed off every time she so much as even parted her lips for even a second.

 

Meanwhile Alli didn’t know what she was supposed to be doing, if anything at all. Haile had told her to excuse her for a moment, and she had hoped that meant ‘wait.’ Allie’s hands rested up against Haile’s breast and the rest of her body pressed up against it as well, she was still standing mostly on her own however as Haile’s breast wasn’t flush up against the cup. Neither was hers really, but she did like the idea of making herself look bigger for the boys. She watched as Haile leaned over and picked at her teeth and she was horrified to see an entire human arm, bloodied and shredded, come out attached to the pick. She looked away and put her face down against Haile’s breast. Haile’s smell was intoxicating really. Absolutely overpowering, especially if she closed her eyes. Eventually she opened her eyes and watched as Haile spit out a tidal wave of white foam and water, another horrible sight. She had done that many times herself, but it didn’t seem like so much came out. She could have drown in that mess.

 

Haile cleaned herself up with a towel and went back to her bed, extracting Alli from her cup and laying down. “So, I really don’t expect you to be super comfortable with me, and I really don’t expect you to stay with me the whole night, but just so you know, I don’t take everybody to bed with me. That would make me into something I’m not.” Haile giggled at the thought as she laid out, holding Alli above her. “But it would be nice if you stayed a bit and wandered around. I’m sure you’ve had a light massage before, the gentlest touches can be so invigorating, wouldn’t you agree?”

 

Alli had before, and could agree. Plus, if she had the appreciation of Haile, that might improve her chances in the house. She didn’t know a lot about this girl, but she seems to be rather normal, like herself. If you counted out the completely uncaring, sadistic, cannibalistic tendencies she seemed to portray. Maybe that was just one of her things? Like everybody had. They kept them secret and private, and it was just what made them them. Kinks. Yeah, that word. Maybe it was just one of her kinks… Killing… People… And eating them… Yeah, kink… Alli was having trouble understanding this, but she was trying.

 

Haile lowered Alli to her abdomen and moved her down before allowing her to step off just above her waistline. Haile was still wearing her jeans, did she sleep in them? Well she had a few times, so Alli wasn’t going to judge anyone. Especially someone who could devour her or crush her without a thought or care. Alli looked around and surveyed Haile’s body. She hadn’t seen all of it back home, and wasn’t really paying attention earlier, but now that imminent death wasn’t clearly obvious and she had been given free reign over it, she looked at Haile’s body for real.

 

Her stomach was flatter than any she had seen before. Did she work out a lot? It seemed like either she didn’t eat enough or she worked out too much. Either way, she looked fit and iron clad. Her breasts rose up what felt like an impossible distance away on the upperside of her ribcage which was equally visible. Around her Haile’s prominent hipbones portrayed her immaculate bone structure and behind her the slight rise and then fall of her crotch which fell away into two perfectly sculpted legs that stretched on forever. She reached out and touched her pants. Yep, exactly what she was expecting. The material was the same as what she was wearing herself. She moved in closer and rested her body up against the material and leaned forward.

 

Whether she caused it or not, Haile moved slightly, causing one of her legs to rise up and plant itself and her other leg to rub against it slightly. The way Haile moved around her was spectacular, it almost didn’t seem possible how something so large could move so easily. Again, Alli didn’t know what to do, so she pushed off Haile’s jeans and turned around and started walking.

 

Haile for her part was laying there with her eyes closed, her arms up around her head, moving her legs slowly. She loved the feeling of people moving around on her body, and loved it even more when they were doing it over their own volition. Sure she had taken to rubbing people up against herself or putting them into her clothing and what not, but the feeling was just not the same (Besides, they might squish and be a pain to clean up). There was a certain unexpected thrill that came with someone walking around on their own, doing whatever they felt necessary to her body. She liked the idea of her body being a landscape and having people traverse it, and so she tried to whenever she could. Girl’s like Alli usually received special treatment from her, as she was particularly fond of them.

 

Haile could feel Alli moving across her stomach and she could feel it on the inside gurgling happily; but it gave her an interesting idea. Allie yelped when Haile moved and she fell over, but Haile didn’t move very far, she just moved very fast. Her hands groped behind her headboard and came across exactly what she was looking for. Her powerful thin fingers closed around a wriggling figure and a voice cried out. But before they could say anything they were falling into Haile’s mouth and she was swallowing them whole.

 

They threw out their arms and legs and tried as hard as they could to grab onto anything, but everything was too slippery and the tongue forced her into the throat and it folded her in its slimy inescapable embrace. Haile could feel them struggle the entire way down her throat until they disappeared into her stomach. At which point their voice could be clearly heard, after surfacing of course, through the stomach wall Alli was standing on. The tiny girl trembled hearing a human voice coming from below her feet mixed with the gurgles of this titanic body living, digesting its human meal.

 

Haile closed her eyes contentedly at the feelings coming from inside her stomach and the idea of Alli panicking on her body; and still moving around on her own. Alli’s tiny hands and tiny feet across her stomach, her breasts, her chest and her throat and back down the full length of her body again.

 

Haile opened her eyes and took stock of her surroundings. She was lying on her side still in her jeans but she shivered gently as cold air moved across her bare skin over her back and her stomach. Without moving she tried to figure out if Alli was still on her, to her disappointment Alli wasn’t, but she didn’t mind. Alli did a really good job helping her relax after a busy day full of destruction.

 

It was still dark in her room so she checked her watch, its light illuminating her face in a dull green glow. She rolled onto her back and yawned. Obviously it was time to go to bed for real. Haile rubbed her eyes and got out of bed, her body creaking very slightly from not moving for a little while. She could hear a couple of voices coming from the darkness, but she didn’t mind or care. She slipped into her pajamas and checked her teeth one more time in the mirror without turning on the light.

 

Haile walked out of her room and into the kitchen and stood next to the counter and stretched while she yawned. She shook her head and rubbed her face; sleep was definitely calling her but she needed to make sure to feed her friends for the night. She ended up putting together a plate of fruit and juice with a small cup of water on the side. While she was pulling things out of her cabinets she casually reached into a box and felt around, her fingers bumping into bodies who instantly scrambled away from her. Voices rose up in the darkness, screaming, shouts, etc. Haile drug her fingers across the bottom of the box, smearing an unknowable amount of people across the bottom of the box, but scooping up a good number.

 

Haile carefully pulled out her hand, letting those unsecured few fall back safely into the box. Still, a few fell possibly to their deaths at her feet or on the hard counter top below them. She sprinkled a few people around the fruit and into the drink, but most she opened her mouth and held them over its gaping casem.

 

Tiny bodies fell into her mouth by the dozens, a couple falling onto her lips and falling out, a few slid straight down her throat without any notice, but the rest she gathered onto her tongue. These people were substantially smaller than those she had eaten earlier, and she particularly liked them for entirely different reasons.

 

“Dinner, my friends.” Haile said through a mouth full of people. She could taste a few explosions of tiny bodies as her tongue whipped about inside her mouth and her teeth moved together, grinding a few. She was being as careful as possible, however, as she had already cleaned her mouth. She wasn’t opposed to letting a bunch of people wander about her mouth while she slept; they might survive until the woke up and if they did it would be a pleasant surprise in the morning. If not, it was an exciting feeling and a fun thought; tiny people exploring one of her more nerve filled and sensitive cavities.

 

Haile placed the plate of food onto the ground and stood up, letting her mouth hang open for a while as she breathed through it. Her breath blew around all of the occupants of her mouth, their voices almost muted by the roaring wind and the splashing saliva as she salivated unconsciously. She went back to bed.

 

Haile’s night vision had pretty much maxed out which allowed her to miss a couple of running people who would have otherwise met their end at the bottoms of her feet. But she was going to bed and didn’t want to bloody her sheets unnecessarily. They lept to the side as her foot descended and slammed into the ground; little did they know she wouldn’t have stepped on them regardless. Still, she liked their funny little leaps and desire to remain alive.

 

Her bed was quite soft and very inviting. She slid under her covers and laid still. It was only a few moments before she could feel her mouth come alive with the movements of dozens of tiny people moving around. She shut her eyes and tried to imagine what they were going through…

 

She loved the idea of where she was. Standing in a pool of her own saliva near the back of her own mouth, Haile looked around using her mind’s eye and her vivid imagination. All around her people were thrashing about in the slowly gathering ocean of slime and mucus. She reached down and ran her hands through the pool and picked up a hand full of goo that slowly slid through her fingers. She shivered as she felt the viscosity of her own saliva. She flicked her tongue inside her mouth as she did and the entire world moved. A deafening, rushing, ear drowning gush of sound as saliva moved around in the mouth she was in. She stopped moving and the world settled down. When saliva quit slapping around silence fell as much as it could in a vast damp cavern, and voices all over cried out again.

 

Haile almost giggled at the idea. She crawled up her tongue and looked out over the massive porcelain boulders that were her teeth, ringed with unforgiving metal. Using her imagination she was able to light up everything in her mouth giving her the perfect ability to be able to see everything inside her mouth. People were everywhere, crawling over everything. Almost as tall as one of her smaller teeth, their movements were easily felt by Haile and sent shivers of excitement down her spine and into her legs.

 

Her brain was alight with sensation as little hands and feet touched her gums and her tongue. She could have sworn she felt someone slipping down into her throat and sure enough, turning around, she could see someone screaming as they were carried by a flood of saliva as it slithered its way into her throat. However she felt something that was going to become a problem fast, her throat was filling up with saliva. Dozens of people were already caught and floating in it, and she was going to have to swallow.

 

Haile knew what was coming, and started moving as fast as she could. The bumps and slope of her tongue made it very difficult, not to mention dodging all of the thick flows of saliva that had people caught in them, squirming and thrashing. Some people were even trying to rescue one another who were caught in the slime, but it was all for naught. She knew better, and continued her climb.

 

She felt her throat beginning to move on its own, no, no, no. Not yet! Suddenly the world moved, the back of her tongue dropped sharply as her throat opened and her tongue curled. She swallowed.

 

Once again the world was thrown into chaos and she found herself flying through the air, all the voices coming out of everywhere were silenced by the absolutely loud noise of her throat working, a deep boom that filled her chest as she herself screamed. Then she landed on something hard and flat and slid along with a massive glob of spit that pushed her even further. She blinked and grabbed onto the nearest surface she could. It took her a second to realize that she had landed in her appliance along with a couple of people who were panting and gasping for breath.

 

Haile’s mouth was still in chaos as her tongue whipped around, rubbing up against her teeth and scraping the roof of her mouth. The appliance filled with saliva and her lungs burned from the lack of air. Her tongue dropped and everything slowed down. She gasped for breath and looked around, she along with the rest of the people in her appliance were trapped in the saliva that was slowly draining from her appliance. There was a scream as someone fell over the edge and she noticed she was following without any way to stop herself; her hands having slipped off her purchase because of the saliva.

 

Eventually her feet went over the edge and she slowly began to accelerate as she moved down the pillar of spit with a few other people moving directly down towards the back of her mouth, into her throat. Dozens of people had already been swept up into its embrace, and she was heading there and had no ability to do anything about it.

 

She landed not even a minute later and looked up to see her entire mouth laid out in front of her almost vertical. She could see all of her perfect teeth and all of her metal brackets, and still against all odds quit a number of people had managed to remain her mouth despite her tongue probing around on its own and her saliva swishing around, cleaning out everything from her mouth. She loved it. It was beautiful. Her lips were parted and she could see out of her mouth into the world beyond her lips, and knew exactly what was going on, and could feel the excitement moving through her body even more.


Her tongue moved and blocked out her view of her mouth as she swallowed again, this time less powerfully than before, but because of where she was it was inevitable. She, along with a few others were forced down her throat and deep into her body.

 

 

End Notes:

So, being away from home for a while gives me a lot of time to write, and I've already got a second chapter. So, let me know what you think! More reads, reviews, and even an email, all are welcome. I've already answered a couple of reviews and emails, so let me know what you think! I promise I won't bite, unless you ask me to. Haha!

 

Also, don't get mad at me, and if you read all the words I wrote on the page you will hopefully believe me, but I've set up a Patreon to help me write. There are some neat inventive (or cliche?) rewards for donating, and it certainly doesn't change the fact that I'll continue to write here for free as I have for the past 11 years. But as you can tell, my writing is slow and sporadic as I lack the free time. But if you are interested in helping out a fellow author (favourite? ^.^), please click go and give me a read. [http://patreon [dot] com/hkorhal] I can't make it a clickable link for some reason, so you'll just have to spend the energy to copy/pasta/edit! :S If you really like my writing this'll help me write even more!

Electric Slide by ralf_wolfs
Author's Notes:

Haile has a job to finish, and she sets out to do it in her own style.

 

 

Electric Slide

Chapter Three

The sun had gotten its shine on and it was well into the next day when Haile started to wake up. The standard process of the unencumbered and ‘no appointments or obligations today’ kind of person began to work its subroutines in Haile’s brain. Time to wake up. But I don’t want to. Maybe ten more minutes. Alright that’s over, time to go. But the bed feels so nice. It’s going to start getting too hot soon, the sun is shining on us. Throw off the blanket then. The bed's too comfortable. Alright this is starting to get silly. Okay, okay fine, just leave me alone I’m getting up. Look, I’ve got my hands moving.

 

All of her senses started coming back to her. The weak breeze coming from her HVAC, the warmth of the sun spilling out over and through the sheets that still lightly covered her body. The softness of the bedding that wrapped around her. A couple of tiny movements inside her mouth.

 

Her mouth, oh yeah. She did take in a few ‘for fun’ passengers last night, didn’t she? They appeared to still be alive, how incredible of them. She decided to lay there for a little bit just ‘listening’ to their movements with her nerves. They were mostly clustered around her front, right near the middle of her lips. Had any of them escaped in the night? She concentrated, trying to feel any little movements on her body. If they had, they had better have gotten far because when she moved, there were probably going to be a few red splats.

 

Haile parted her lips slightly and could feel their movements instantly charge towards her lips. Then she parted her teeth and opened her mouth, yawning as she did. She sucked in an overstuffed lung full of air that caused many of the tinies in her mouth to lose their purchase and whistle away down her throat and into her body, screaming as they went. Then she breathed out as she shut her mouth and licked her lips, dealing with the rest of the passengers. They were all gone, either deep inside her, far away, or little smears anywhere at all.

 

She had lazed around long enough, it was definitely time to get up. She didn’t have any pressing appointments, but she did have a few things she wanted to do back in that little town she found yesterday. She swirled her tongue around in her mouth and swallowed all the accumulated saliva. Time for breakfast and another adventure to finish up what she was doing yesterday.

 

Haile crawled out of bed and stretched before wandering over to her closet. This time she pulled out a blue t-shirt with horizontal white stripes that would cover her ribcage and her elbows, along with a pink knee length skirt, white undergarments and her favorite flowery socks. She deposited all of these things on her bathroom counter and shut her door.

 

After a quick inspection of the room she found it yet again empty. This was going on a record, nearly a whole two weeks since she last found an intruder in her personal space. Sure, people might think their entire home is personal space. But Haile was an exception. She loved the idea of her home being the home of hundreds, if not thousands of little people who had the run of the place. They could do what they wanted, go where they wanted, whatever. Even if that involved spying on her while she was changing, crawling on her while she was sleeping, or escaping out into the wider world.

 

She was going to be honest with herself, she didn’t really care about them. If they got in her way, she would usually step on them. Their body would crunch under her weight and splat all over her shoe, foot, sock, floor, etc. Then they would have to clean it up. If she ever had to clean it up, there would be hell to pay. She specifically never messed with anyone who was actively engaged in ‘earning their keep’ as she would say. One of the main ways people did that was by cleaning up the messes of one another. If someone went and got themselves smeared all over the hardwood floor, they would come out in twos or more and clean up the grotesque mess. She liked the arrangement, and it meant they could guarantee life for themselves.

 

She turned on the shower and stepped into it while she continued to think to herself. Another way little people could earn their keep is by sorting her belongings. Surprisingly, she ended up crushing a lot of people under foot, or under her body in her bed. These people always had clothes, as nudity was frowned upon by Haile unless she induced it personally. So clothing would be collected, cleaned, and stored in what Haile came up with as a clothing retail store. In the corner of her living room she had what could be called a strip mall with things for tiny people.

 

The mall contained a clothing store that housed all the outfits and serviceable items of clothing people could wear from shoes to shirts, pants, skirts and even a few dresses. Another store housed household belongings, utensils, furniture, entertainment devices, games, etc. Haile brought home a lot of souvenirs from the little world and she would usually leave them in front of the mall to be sorted and distributed amongst her population.

 

Life wasn’t bad in Haile’s home. The only real danger was Haile herself. If you weren’t actively, visibly working, such as sorting, cleaning, or something similar, you were prey. If Haile wanted something to eat, she just walked around her home until she found someone, and ate them. On the spot. It was just the way things were there. Haile loved hunting but she didn’t always feel like going out to eat. So she just ate in. Of course if she didn’t even feel like hunting she had boxes of people stored in her cabinets. Some of these boxes could be easily broken into and the prisoners saved, but others were inescapable for those specifically dire moments of hunger Haile experienced.

 

Then there were the city boxes. These were very special. Haile had built them herself. Inside there was an entire section of a city, built and designed by Haile. They usually contained buildings, possibly a park, a light source, and food and water. In them there would be hundreds if not thousands of tinies, the smallest of the small. If Haile could hold someone in her hand with their head and feet sticking out of her fist, then the tiniest of tinies could fit into their hand the same way. They tasted different, and Haile loved them almost as much.

 

Haile let the water run over her naked body and turned gently in the warm spray. It relaxed her muscles and cleared her sinuses as she just relaxed in the waterfall. Occasionally she would apply soap and eventually she would begin working on her hair, but to start with she just let the water wash over her and remove any excess sleep from her mind. It was also a great place to think. She spent a great deal of time massaging her legs, as they were going to become quite sore after two days of lots of walking. Still, great fun was always worth a little bit of soreness.

 

Haile turned off the shower and stepped out after wringing her long pink hair. As she reached for her towel something caught her eye and she turned her head towards her door. There at the bottom there was movement, someone was watching her from the doorway. Technically not illegal, they weren’t inside her bathroom. But still, she didn’t like the idea of just how close to the edge they came. Taking her towel and wrapping it around herself tightly, she stepped over to her door, noting they had disappeared.

 

Haile went through the door and looked around, about four feet away from the door and still accelerating a small group of three were still running for their lives. Haile giggled and stepped towards them slowly. “Well, well, well. What do we have here?” She said as she closed the distance. “Looking for a show?” She reached over them with her foot and stepped down, ending their retreat.

 

With her hand she pushed the towel between her legs and bent over slightly at the waist so she could see them. “Hello.” She said mockingly. Two of them bolted to either direction of her foot, the third just stared up at her, glued to the spot with her eyes.

 

Without even taking her eyes off them, she shifts her weight and brings the heel of her right foot down upon someone, instantly splattering their body across the floor with a wicked sickening crunch. She then glances away just long enough to land her other foot on top of the other fleeing figure, pinning them under her arch with half of her weight.

 

When she looked back at the figure beneath her she was surprised to see that they were still standing there, waiting. Visibly trembling, but otherwise motionless. She picked up her bloody foot and brought it over them, holding it above them. When she moved over and squelched on the wood she saw the person had cowered, curled up into a ball. Typical.

 

The struggles under her other foot had stopped, she had put too much weight on them and crushed their ribcage. Pity. Haile shrugged and looked up as she headed off back towards the door, leaving the pair of tinies behind her. One of them dying of internal injuries, the other merely coated lightly in gore. She glanced behind her one last time before she shut the door, they were together holding one another’s hands. Adorable. Haile shut the door and went back to her routine.

 

When she emerged from her bathroom again, this time fully dressed and ready to go she looked around her bedroom, spotting the splattered remains and the still corpse in the middle of her room. She decided to leave it alone and let her guests deal with it however they wanted to. If they needed her help she’d find it somewhere else.

 

She headed to her closet and within moments she was walking down the same deserted road as she had been before. She followed her footprints in the concrete and put in her music again to help pass the time. Her play list contained a lot of different music of many different genres. It seemed to be going through a heavy metal series that she thoroughly enjoyed. It was always entertaining to go through a tiny city while listening to music that made you want to thrash around wildly. Metal had this sort of tendency, and so did electronic music. Two of her more favourite genres to listen to when she went out.

 

In no time she arrived at the outskirts of the city. Her eyes roamed over the smoke that still billows up over the smoldering remains of fires long put out. Helicopters move about almost randomly as though they were searching for something. She could see scores of emergency response vehicles and even the bigger vehicles that were definitely military.

 

Seeing their military response was always entertaining, although sometimes annoying as well. Being shot at was still not very fun and occasionally they’d hit her somewhere sensitive and hurt her or even penetrate her skin and draw blood. It wasn’t very hard to fix after the fact, and most of their small arms didn’t hurt her, but still, pain of any kind was always a setback.

 

Her presence was already causing a reaction as uniformed people moved around, vehicles sped around and helicopters changed directions. What was a little fun while she worked?

 

As she approached she could hear weapons discharge and could feel them peppering her skin from her knees up to her chest. Her clothes might as well have been Kevlar for all their bullets did to harm her.

 

That wasn't very polite. Haile grimaced. Just because they couldn't hurt her didn't mean she didn't need to try not to hurt them. She jumped at them, lifting both of her feet up in the air and came crashing down through a two story office building, sending debris everywhere. Haile jumped again, and again, each time sending her feet through another building and finally landing in a large crowd.

 

She kicked with one foot and sent a few vehicles flying and turned a couple of people into paste as she connected with them. She brought her foot down, along with all of her weight onto a fleeing soldier. She drug her foot back and left a red smear on the ground. All gone.

 

She straightened back up, pulled her shirt back down as it had started riding up a bit higher over her abdomen. Her skirt would fly around as she jumped, but the heavier material allowed it to fall. An unfortunate side effect in smaller would was the delay it would take. In her world it would flap around and fall around her legs, but in tiny worlds it would lag in the air as terminal velocity would take over and the sheer volume of air it ‘consumed’ would cause it to remain aloft longer. Physics was stupid when different worlds collided.

 

Haile tilted her head one way and the other, cracking her upper spinal column slightly. She turned her eyes over to the factories. They had continued billowing thick black smoke in the air. Even in the event of such a natural disaster like herself, they kept working their employees. Despicable. Haile would have to see something about that.

 

Haile stepped through the town, her shoes clipping different buildings and kicking cars all over the place. There were very few people in the streets, most of the town had probably evacuated. She wondered where they had gone. To stay with family perhaps.

 

The factory came up to her breasts and the smoke stack rose above her head. That was the first thing she took care of. Her long, powerful fingers closed around the smoke stack. Her muscles rippled under her shirt as she shifted her weight, her free hand came up and and braced itself on the building which started to groan. The smoke stack ripped off the building in a shower of bricks and an expanding cloud of thick black smoke. Haile grimaced.

 

She pushed her hand through the building and stepped back, looking at the hole she created. Bricks and concrete cascaded down into the structure, the wide open factory floor. She peered into the building but couldn't make out what was going on inside. There were dozens of people running about inside and over catwalks.

 

Hailes fingers found purchase and ripped the hole wider. She brought her fist down onto the roof which caused a cascading structural failure which spread out for dozens of yards all around the impact site. She picked up her foot and crushed the wall in front of her, glass, metal, bricks and other debris flew everywhere.

 

There was an explosion inside the factory and Haile shielded her face. Fire erupted from a machine she didn't recognize and some molten metal, or maybe it was lava, spilled out onto the floor. The air was thick with smoke and screaming sounds, either people or metal.

 

Haile stepped back and surveyed the wreckage. Fire was everywhere and a thick white smoke now replaced the black smoke. She nodded her head. Good work. She tried to estimate how tall the building was but gave up when she found no windows to count. Again, how inconsiderate.

 

With a hmph she turned on her heel and tread her way back to what she had spied the other day as a shopping mall. After sifting through the building for a few minutes she found a women's clothing outlet. She scooped handfuls of clothes into her pouch and went carefully through the perfumes. It was extremely difficult to open some of the bottles or to spray some of the scenes, she ended up crushing many of them.

 

Not having found what she was looking for she sighed and gave up. She really would need Alli’s help. She should have brought her. Oh well, it could wait. This town had had it anyway, there was not much else to go through. Obviously the schools would be out, many business would be closed, and no one would be out shopping or having fun. Sad.

 

Haile pulled her phone out of her pocket and went through the apps. While she did there was an earth shattering kaboom from behind her. She turned lazily and saw the factory had blown itself apart, spraying building chunks for miles. She giggled innocently. Turning her attention back to her phone she located the app that she left running whenever she went out.

 

Opening it up she found that she had collected about seventy terabytes of data. Not bad for such a tiny town. She looked around one more time and sighed. She both loved and hated small towns. This was the end. She thumbed through a menu which led her to a great big red button. Her friend programmed it to look like this as a joke but she loved it. It made her feel like a maniac.

 

She held her phone out in front of her so that it was level with the ground, hunched her back and bent her waist a little bit. Suddenly she had turned into an Igor, or at least a gibbering mad scientist. She let loose her best evil laugh and pressed the giant red button with exaggerated glee.

 

Her phone made an extremely soft beeping noise that betrayed the devastation that it was causing. She sighed, sad that this wasn't some Hollywood movie that would give great visual effect. She put her phone back into her pocket and started walking back to her rendezvous point. She did note the eerie calm that always followed after activating her kill switch. No sirens anywhere. Just the sound of burning buildings and crumbling facade. There were a couple of explosions where the helicopters crashed moments after pressing the button, but she didn't take too much pleasure in it. One of them had been following her and had certainly captured some great footage. All of which she had stored on her phone, ready for editing and publishing.

 

Haile’s head bobbed to the music that blasted through her headphones as she walked down the deserted street toward home, her mind already completely forgotten the town behind her. Besides the good footage, the good food she had, and the new haul of people she brought in, it was a wholly unremarkable town. A small town like all other small towns. There were some gems, and the rest was garbage. Her eyes inspected her footprints leading in front of her, both coming and going. She tried to step outside of them, to destroy as much of the road as possible. If anyone was going to come this way, they were going to have a hard time of it.

 

Of course they could always go around the road. Off roading, etc. She shrugged, that’s probably what they’d do. Judging by the response of the military she had only a few more hours before a load of new people arrived on scene. They were probably just the first responders, close at hand, easy to deploy, recall, move around, etc. It was almost a certainty there would be more arriving by nightfall. She wondered what would have happened if she decided to hang around and see them home. Then she shook her head and dislodged the idea from her mind.

 

Her fingers reached into her pouch and moved a flap aside, revealing a few people she had snatched up without thinking earlier. While thumbing through her phone, inspecting all of the pictures she had stolen, she popped one of them into her mouth without looking at them. She sucked on them for quite some time before they popped and she slurped them back into her throat. She clicked her teeth a couple of times, crunching something that had been left behind. She swallowed it too without really thinking about it.

 

But not thinking about it wasn’t going to last forever and she started thinking about all of the inorganic matter she had ingested all of her life. She rarely got sick from eating inorganic material. Her body was very adept at sifting through nutrients and getting rid of waste. It probably had something to do with the nanites she had paid for that ‘lived’ in her intestines that dissolved anything that her body couldn't’t. Although, wouldn’t that make them a part of her body? And thusly, make her body capable of digesting anything? Oh the musings she had when walking home.

 

She still had to be careful though. Drinking a container of toxic sludge would probably give her cancer, and drinking a tub of acid or drain cleaner would probably dissolve her throat. Maybe she could get home fast enough to seek medical attention, but her body was almost like everyone else’s. She was made up of squishy blood and guts too, and all of it was just as fragile as anyone she would eat. The only difference was they weren’t quite so strong as to hurt her, projectiles and such lacked the kinetic energy to go through her skin, and she was so large that her own kinetic energy was enormous. Again, physics went weird when you combined different scales and forced them to work together. They hated that. It was like taking two very large men and stuffing them in a very tiny room. It would be polite at first, but then one of them would just have to stretch and the next thing you know they’d be smashing the furniture. Another one of her favourite quotes, although she surely butchered it.

 

She clicked the play button on one of the videos she had stolen and it started out promising. From the angle of the view and the shaking of the camera it was definitely a cell phone recording. She cheered inside, some worlds she visited didn’t have cell phones and she struggled to get good content from them. This one looked great, someone was running down a hallway as the lights ahead and all around flickered on and off. The cacophony was unbelievable. There was crashing and smashing and breaking glass. The camera flipped around and there was a terrified girl looking around and screaming something unintelligible. Of course you couldn’t understand what she said but she was obviously beside herself.

 

Light flooded the hallway as the roof was torn away and the walls buckled inwards and began to collapse. The girl threw her hands up to catch a large piece of rubble that would have ended her life, she dropped the phone and it hit the ground, casting a neat tablow of her outlined against the sky. Just before the rubble crushed her enormous fingers caught it out of the air and threw it out of frame. The girl fell to her bottom and nearly sat on the phone, her hands out stretched again as the fingers returned and encircled her.

 

She was lifted away and the phone had a perfect shot up the length of Haile’s body, her crotch occupying a good section of the screen and the top of the video just barely seeing Haile’s skewed face. She lifted the girl up over her breasts and deposited her into her mouth.The video continued to play as the phone’s owner was ground to an unrecognizable mass in Haile’s mouth. Her hands shot forward and extracted more students, some she tossed over her head and others she deposited into her pouch. Then she scooted forward, her body covering the video where the screen cracked, everything went dark, and the video ended.

 

Haile was nearly breathless. Seeing things from other points of view was exciting to say the least, and she was surely excited. She had almost missed her turn off, she was making new footprints in the road. She turned sharply, pulverizing a new section of road, and made her way back to home. An instant later and she was back inside her residence, taking off her shoes and setting her phone next to her computer.

 

She was going to spend the rest of the day building her next release. She was going to take the possibly thousands of hours of video and set up a couple of movies. She would use pictures and different angles, lots of videos, some professional and others amateur like the one she watched on her way home, and publish it. This was sure to be a big hit. With views like the one she had watched, it was definitely going to be big. She knew her customers, despite their requests, and having seen one really great view of her eating someone (not to mention how it showed off quite a lot of her body in the process), it was going to be very, very good.

 

While she was thinking about all the ways she was going to profit from this little town, she had grabbed a bowl of about ‘half sized’ people and placed them onto her desk. She smoothed out her skirt and sat down, pulling her chair into the desk. She popped a few people into her mouth and set to work. Images flashed across her screen as she sorted them. Much of her program could sort things by itself, but occasionally needed a bit of auditing.

 

She sorted through trees of images that it constructed and started trying to tell a story. This time she was going to go with a story about environmental protection and the importance of conserving nature. She focused on the factories and the buildings that supported them, the school that was failing to teach the correct ethics involved with protecting the environment, and her subsequent demolition of the offending structures and execution of the greatest offenders.

 

It tickled her inside and she loved the humor she could attach to something so violent. But this was just a run of the mill production, she had others. Hundreds of others. Her website was full of hundreds of thousands of hours of footage, most of it raw, but when she published a documentary or something it was always superb. She had a great number of customers. Many were subscribers of varying levels, each having different permissions and access to her work. The top of course having access to all of her raw footage and even some commentary.

 

Her phone rang, and her thought process came to a screeching hault. Shit. She looked to see who it was, and speaking of commentary it was her favourite commenter. One of her friends, Kat. Her picture flashed across the screen as it alerted her to the incoming communications request. She pulled down her shirt and smoothed out the wrinkles over her stomach, rearranged her breasts and pushed her hair behind her ears. She accepted the call and immediately the picture came to life with her beautiful friend on the other side.

 

“Hi, Haile.” She said, her voice low and alluring. Haile’s heart fluttered just a little bit every time she said hi to her like that.

 

“Hey, fancy you calling at a time like this.” She tried to sound casual.

 

Kat’s eyebrow twitched up and she leaned in, closer to the camera. “Oh? And what time is it that is so important?” Haile grinned, her green metallic braces showing off in front of the camera, some blood clearly visible between her lips. Kat’s eyes trained on Haile’s mouth and she nodded. “Been playing again?”

 

Haile nodded. “Yup. And I’ve got some great footage. I’m putting it together right now, I might be done in a few hours if you’d like to see it.” Haile tilted her head down and brought her shoulder up a bit, making her look shy and fragile. “If you want, that is.”

 

Kat’s mouth turns up in a smile and all of her teeth peek out between her full red lips. “I’d love to see it.” She winks and Haile inflates inside.

 

She blushes as she continues, “So, was there something you were calling about?”

 

Kat nodded and leaned back. She pulled a paper out from off screen and held it up next to her head, the words not really visible to Haile yet. It looked important though. “I just wanted to call and let you know that I’ve been accepted!”

 

Haile’s hands came together and she squealed like a little girl. “Oh congratulations! I knew you could do it!”

 

Kat grinned again. “Thank you Haile. I couldn’t have done it without you.”

 

“Oh hush,” Haile batted the screen playfully. “You could have written about anyone. I was just convenient.”

 

“And perfect!” She put the paper down and leaned forward again, her low cut top showing off just the right amount of skin. Haile tried not to stare. “Your business is so unique and so different. No one has done it before, and I doubt anyone will ever. You’re the world’s only provider of such unique stuff like that, and the world loves it! I love it.” Kat reached off screen and came back holding a little girl wearing a maid’s outfit. “Perfect!” She cuddles the little girl who tries her best to hug the massive cheek.

 

“Well, I do my best. You know.” Haile looks down, digging a circle in the wood with her toes. “See a niche, fill it.”

 

“It’s a beautiful thing you do, even if some people don’t agree with it. Never listen to their negativity, what you do brings joy and entertainment to millions and if it weren’t for you I would have never met Clarissa. So I have you to thank for that.” Haile watched as Kat gave Clarissa a light kiss who returned it daintily.

 

Haile nods, “Thanks Kat. You’re the greatest.”

 

She puts Clarissa off screen and turns her attention back to Haile. “No, you’re the greatest. In such hard times as these, everyone needs all the distraction they can get. Even if the distraction is more destruction. At least they can watch a pretty girl like yourself do it and to them that is fun.” Haile turns an even deeper shade of crimson.

 

“Kat…” She starts.

 

“Nope. I’m telling the truth and you know it. You haven’t succumbed to all of the fads that have been causing such a rift between people. So keep your chin up, I cannot wait to see your new movie. Will you let me know when it’s done?”

 

“Of course.” Haile let out her breath, how long had she been holding it?

 

“Good.” Kat leaned in and kissed the camera. “See you later, godzilla.” She winked at Haile and waived, then the screen froze and the call ended.

 

End Notes:

It has been a long time coming, but after spending a lot of distractions, I've finially finished this chapter. Tonight. So, with that out of the way, lets hope I can push out more chapters even quicker now! Thank you all fo rsticking with me for so long! And again this website screws up my formatting something fierce, and it would take hours to repair, so, I apologize but I'm just going to leave it from now on. If the site owner ever fixes it, then maybe I'll spend the time, but considering the site rarely ever sees issues fixed and some issues have persisted for years, I think we can just let bygones be bygones.

As usual, leave me a review or send me an email to hkorhal [at] gmail [dot] com, if you're interested in talking! I love talking with all of my friends, ^.^

Boring Adult Stuff by ralf_wolfs
Author's Notes:

Haile has to take care of some business.

 

Boring Adult Stuff

Chapter Four

 

Haile’s computer was working on rendering and finalizing all of her videos. It usually took a while because of all the editing she put into them in layers. Then of course she’d have to go through them to see if it all worked and looked good, and then more edits, more finalizing, rendering, etc. She put in a lot of effort into making her movies. Sometimes she had to delete whole scenes or make edits frame by frame. All in the name of making her look good, and making things look extra awesome.

Some people would call Haile vain. And to tell you the truth, or at least what she told herself, that was absolutely true in every sense of the word. She cared a lot about what other people thought of her. She loved the idea of people looking at her, watching her every move, and waiting for her to do something. And then, of course, reacting to her when whatever she did was outrageous, dangerous, or affected them directly.

She knew she was pretty, she worked at it very hard. She made sure to always have the cutest outfits, she made sure that her hair was always the perfect shade of pink, she had some pretty painful braces on that were making her mouth look better and better every day, and she always made sure her demeanor was what it was. She didn’t have to act all that much though, Haile was known for her personality.

Haile sat on her couch curled up around a transparent bowl that had her favourite kind of popcorn in it. Its myriad of voices rose up every time she reached in and died down whenever her hand retreated. Their voices were a dull roar at the edge of hearing at best and was sharp and shrill at worst. She had her television on and was watching it, eating absent mindedly. Her hand would scoop up and deposit into her mouth a handful of little people at a time. Usually a dozen or so would make it to her mouth and a couple would slip between her fingers or jump out. These crumbs usually landed back in the bowl without injury but a few made it onto her chest and would grab hold of her shirt fabric.

She wore a light pink shirt that hung loosely about her body and was drawn taut around her chest as she had the bowl pressed up against her long abdomen. Her even longer legs were curled up beneath her supporting the bowl as half of her weight was rested against the arm of the couch. At a distance it would look like Haile was just a normal girl watching a movie, snacking on popcorn. Of course to the observant viewer it was clearly obvious, the blood stains on her lips and the thin trickle of blood that dripped down her chin and occasionally made its way down into the bowl or onto her shirt.

Haile was watching the news. A program that didn’t really deserve popcorn per say, but she was hungry and was going to watch the news anyway, so she made an evening out of it. She couldn’t use her computer while it worked and so, without anything else to do, she decided to get caught up on the local, national, and international news.

Energy prices were fluctuating rather dramatically as the national power grid worked overtime to redistribute energy. Haile was going to have to cut back on her use of her portal generator, it used a lot of electricity… A recent power plant accident had caused billions of dollars of damage to the grid, having knocked out three distribution stations with surges and the subsequent destruction of the entire station as several of the generators spun out of control and caused a cascading power surge that ended in disaster. Valiant efforts had been undertaken by the local law enforcement and emergency responders in controlling the explosion, very few casualties were reported although rescue efforts were still under way. Accidents were unheard of and the Fusion Regulatory Commission investigation was underway. It was too early to speculate as the cause, but the rumor on the streets was another terrorist attack.

It really was quite troubling. Even on their homeland they had to deal with the issues of the world at large. Someone reads a book written by someone on the other side of the world and millions of people die due to a war started by someone who hadn’t got the joke. What makes it even worse is when that war spills out and fractures the entire world. Everyone picks sides over something that shouldn’t even concern them.

Haile stuffs another handful of people into her mouth and masticates them, too deep in thought to really pay much attention. Her tongue pushes forward mistimed with her jaw and four-ish people get pushed out of her mouth along with a pile of saliva and blood. It was a mess, and Haile always felt so embarrassed when she did that. Chewing with your mouth open had its downsides, even if you could overstuff your mouth and get more flavor out of it that way. She swallowed and looked down at the carnage.

The mess landed back in the bowl and covered another half dozen people in spit and gore. It was completely unsalvageable and Haile just sighed. She scooped the wriggling mass up with her fingers and held her arm out over the side of the couch to the waste basket that was there, she squeezed her fingers and let the mess ooze out between them, killing everyone in her grasp. She then let it drop to the basket and resumed eating, occasionally sucking on her fingers.

Now the program had shifted to the falling stocks of a company that meant a lot to her. Appentine Harmonics. She read the text that went along with the dialogue that showed their stock falling on the national stock exchange due to the current debate going on in the senate. She turned the program up and stopped eating for a moment.

The debate was important to Haile because this was the company she got her ‘product’ from. Appentine Harmonics supplied her with the signatures she used to visit all of her Scale Worlds. Ever since she had heard of the company she had followed them closely. She was sure she was one of their biggest customers because she had a permanent order out with them for any signatures that matched her very explicit specifications. Haile wanted signatures that led to worlds that were similar to Earth’s, had humanoid life on it that was at least Renaissance era in technological development or higher, and was at various scales to Earth.

Haile wasn’t entirely certain how the math worked out, but the signatures Appentine Harmonics would supply her with were always perfect. Exactly what she was looking for. She tried understanding what they were doing once, but she tuned them out after she fell off the train. They were doing something with a mathematical theory involving the portal technology developed by them. Each signature they discovered, after much work, would then be verified, which took even longer and even more work. Eventually a verified signature would be produced and would be sold for a good deal of money, usually at auction.

Haile’s signatures never made it to auction though. She paid a premium to have sole access to every Scale World Appentine ever found. It was expensive, but it was well worth it. It kept the competition out, and made her a great deal of money. Of course sometimes it would be hard because they’d find two signatures really quickly, which statistically is entirely possible. Then she’d have to purchase both at once and that would generally drain her bank account entirely. Heaven forbid she were faced with the prospect of purchasing three or more signatures in a single go. She would hope they'd be able to cut her a deal.

The news program cut to a reporter who had just gotten out of a closed door session of a senate hearing where someone had used Appentine technology incorrectly and had been killed in the process. Obviously every new technology would have its opponents and idiots only gave fuel to the fire and spread ammunition around for those who would rather see progress not made by the wrong individuals. It truly was despicable.

Haile tentatively slipped someone into her mouth and swallowed them without much effort as she listened to the news report. She breathed a sigh of relief in the knowledge that deliberations were still ongoing and it looked to be a sign of negligence on the individual. Appentine had dodged another bullet. She hoped the day never came where she had to go up in front of one of those things. It gave her chills.

Her fingers slipped around her drink and she took a few sips from it, watching the television flash to a commercial. Her throat boomed again and again to the tiny inhabitants in the messy bowl. Blood and saliva had spread out and had touched nearly everyone in the bowl, although there weren’t very many left at this point. She bounced the bowl a couple of times and giggled as everyone inside fell down.

Haile tilted the bowl to one side and watched as the small crowd piled up on itself on one side of the sloped surface. A couple of people took running jumps to try to clear the edge but were smacked down, back into the bowl by a simple lazy flick of Haile’s index finger. She shifted her grip and brought the bowl up to her lips and tilted her head back. Suddenly the surge of people shifted and everyone was trying to get away from her hungry mouth which was full of blood. The deep crimson of her maw was in sharp contrast to the blood speckled teeth and bright green brackets that adorned each one.

A pat on the bottom of the bowl dislodged the group and one person falling into another spread over the group and people filled her mouth. Not bothering to remove the bowl or close her mouth she just started chewing, as room was made in her mouth more people fell into it, each one increasing the ball of chewed mashed up people. Occasionally Haile swallowed the liquid and cleared her mouth for the rest. Finally the last person fell into her, her mouth full of screaming wiggling bodies and she pulled the bowl away. The sheer volume of screams and yelling was almost ear splitting. Haile loved it.

She chewed violently, swallowing frequently, as she cleaned herself up. The bowl met a torrent of water in the sink and a napkin mopped up the solid bits on her shirt, it was stained a dark red color in places and she thought it looked rather cute. When her mouth was finally empty she looked at herself in the mirror she had in the kitchen and dabbed at her chin, pulling away the streaks of blood that adorned the corners of her lips. She ran her tongue over her braces and pulled bits out of them. She’d have to go and brush her teeth.

Another half hour later and she was finished and back in front of the television. The news broadcast had ended and a quick look at the recap showed she hadn’t missed all that much. Something about a local produce store going out of business due to lack of customers, and a report on the inevitable rise of homelessness and unemployment. None of that mattered to her, she was self-employed and couldn’t be bothered with other people’s misfortunes.

Haile switched off the broadcast and the panel on the wall turned into a soothing display of particles and waves as music filled the air. She stretched out on the couch and yawned while simultaneously pulling her shirt up. Haile looked down over her body and raised her legs up in the air and twisted her foot back and forth before putting it back down. Her fingers slid over her bare stomach and inspected her own curves. They paused over where she knew at least a few dozen people still lived, in various states of life. Her stomach was working hard at digesting so many people and it vibrated beneath her touch as it growled and gurgled. She closed her eyes and thought about it for a while.

One video she pushed out, a relatively short one, was one in which she had swallowed a couple of people with expensive cameras. They did what they knew how to do, and tried to report to the world about the horror they were experiencing. Of course it was an experience like none had ever seen before, because Haile’s stomach was a very unique place. In a world full of people who never even used their stomachs anymore, Haile had taken it upon herself to augment her body in ways that made her seem almost superhuman. Aside from nanites which would eat through inorganic material later down in her bowels, she had ingested bioluminescent microorganism a while back.

These microorganisms would get excited whenever she ate, because her stomach walls would move and acid would fill its void. Not to mention the arrival of food mean there was something for the little microbes to eat too. They would emit this eerie greenish glow that would slowly light up the entire cavern of Haile’s stomach and cast a grotesque scene onto the screens of anyone who would watch what the cameramen had recorded.

Every time Haile would swallow a fresh batch of people it was horrible. If they were alive they were usually accompanied by a torrent of saliva and miscellaneous liquid. Sometimes it would just rain arms and legs and bloodied up torsos as a mass of meat, blood, and of course yet more spit would slither into her stomach. The worst bits were where there was a mix of living people and crushed people, almost indistinguishable from one another. Haile shivered at the thought, it was wonderful.

The reporters continued to try to report on the impossibility of being eaten alive by a giant girl, or of the very existence of said giant girl at all in the first place, all the while the cameras would zoom in on dying people, everywhere. Especially when she swallowed. Then when the sudden realization that they were seeing everything without any lights or anything; that everything was lit up by some unexplainable glow, even further panic would set in. Haile shrugged at the idea that the idea was weird. She thought it was cool, and she had received a great amount of feedback and money regarding the video. She received a lot of compliments that asked her to do a longer video with better angles, more cameras, and maybe some professionals.

Obviously no one would do anything quite as good as she could, so eventually she’d have to go in there with some sort of apparatus that gave her control over the cameras. Even though her stomach was brightly lit by the bioluminescent microorganisms, she would still need to take lights as the eerie green isn’t a great way to film. It makes the whole video look like it takes place at night during a thunderstorm deep in the ocean for all the glow changes the mood of the scene.

Haile smiled to herself at the memory. She loved pushing the envelope and doing things no one expected. This was just one of many small modifications she made to her body to give dramatic effect to her work. Of course she hadn’t gone so far as to dramatically modify her appearance, like some her friends and other people have. She hadn’t done anything with her breasts, no implants, surgeries, or anything. They were still completely natural, untouched and unblemished. Surgery had advanced very far and never left a mark, but there was just something about still being ‘natural,’ that drew people’s attention and praise. That and they were rather small for her height, although to tiny people a few inches of flesh was more than their height entirely.

Haile did undergo laser surgery that sculpted her hair-landscape. It kept her body looking clean and crisp and freed up a lot of bathroom time where she used to spend a lot of time shaving. Now her hair was completely under control, never grew too long, never changed to a terrible colour, and was thin and almost completely unnoticeable. Her eyebrows and eyelashes were perfect and required so little maintenance. Even the hair on her head required little work, aside from occasionally cutting it (if she wanted a different style) or re-dying it. She liked the pink look, even if her natural deep crimson red hair was often missed by many. Someday she’d let it grow back to red, but that would be much later.

Haile came to several hours later to the feeling of several tiny people on her body. She kept her eyes closed as she tried to gather more information about the situation. She had fallen asleep with her left hand resting on her stomach, just above her navel, and her other hand hanging off the couch and resting on the cold floor. She wondered if that is how they managed to get up onto her body proper.

She listened to them talking quietly to one another, trying to not wake the monster under their feet. Someone was spending a lot of time just above her hand where her stomach was faintly gurgling just beneath her taut skin, obviously listening to it working. Someone else was quite obviously touching her breasts, what exactly they were doing she didn’t quite know, but didn’t care either. Their light touch sent tingles up her spine. They would run their hands along the thin fabric and send electric waves through her breast and up her spine. Finally someone else was wandering around the strip of flesh that was right above her elastic band of her pajama bottoms. She wondered what they were planning on doing down there, just above the upper band of her underwear.

Haile’s mouth twitched involuntarily as she felt tiny fingers fumbling with the fabric of her pajamas. Crap, she had given herself away. She tried to cover this up by bringing her hanging arm back up to her belly, as though she were moving in her sleep. It didn't work.

“I think she’s waking up!” Someone said in a rushed whisper. Instantly she felt their motions change and everyone converged on the side of her stomach that led to the floor. Oh well, it couldn’t last forever and obviously it was a good idea to get out of the way. Haile decided to help them out and let them go. They were just exploring after all, and the very idea sent a thrill through her body. She rolled over and pushed the three people off the couch and onto the floor. She withdrew her arm and pushed it up under her head.

Haile let her eyes open and found herself staring at Alli again. “Hi there.” She said quietly.

Alli almost bolted, but stood her ground under the full weight of Haile’s stare. “Emm, hi, Haile.”

“That’s a cute outfit.” Haile said, her eyes moving down across her body. She was now wearing fitted khaki shorts and a ripped brown t-shirt. Haile’s memory threw up a card and she recalled pulling the shirt out from her braces, having eviscerated the previous wearer a while back. Quite a lot of the little clothes she had all had rips and tears in them. The metal in her mouth would rip people apart, and their clothes were no exception. Sometimes her molars would crush someone and leave the clothes intact, but this was not one of those cases.

Alli’s arm went behind her head and she stepped back. “T-thank you.” She looked around, there were a few people under the table a few feet away who were visibly beckoning to her, telling her to run. She looked back up to Haile who hadn’t moved. “I got it from the clothing store.”

“Yes, I remember where I got that one from too. A hiker I caught while out on a hike myself.” Haile grinned, her pristine mouth sparkled in the half light. Alli’s eyes locked onto it and didn’t leave.

“Umm…” She took another step back, and as Haile lifted herself up off the couch didn’t get more than a foot as she tried to run before Haile’s hand closed around her and lifted her into the air. She squeaked.

“Calm down.” Haile brought the terrified girl, who obediently silenced herself, and sniffed her again. Once more her alluring scent filled her nostrils and Haile sighed. “Seriously, you have to show me where you got that perfume from. It is delightful.” Knowing she had been there at least a couple of days, the fact that it was still so strong was a testament to its power.

Alli started to say something but was silenced again when Haile’s tongue snaked out from between her lips and ran its way up the face of Alli’s body. She screamed anew as the giant slimy muscle tasted her body. Haile held back, wanting to go in for another lick as she even tasted amazing. She swallowed the built up saliva and Alli calmed down, her death not apparently happening again.

Haile carried the little girl into her room and sat her down on the desk as she herself sat down in front of the computer. She leaned forward and rested her breasts on the desktop in front of Alli. She placed her head in her hand and looked down at the sopping girl, a couple blobs of spit dripping off from her. Haile giggled. “Sorry, I couldn’t help it.”

“W-w-well…” She struck out at trying to seem friendly. “Did I t-taste good?” Probably not the best thing to ask, but she was in fact actually curious.

Haile nodded. “Extremely.” Alli shuddered at the thought of being eaten again and stifled a little whimper. “Don’t worry, I’m not going to eat you. I still need to find out about that perfume!” Haile breathed in deeply, but Alli as too far away to smell. “How tall are you, Alli?” Haile asked suddenly.

Alli was taken aback. Again, she could never keep up with Haile. This girl was insane. “Five nine.” She said, perplexed. Haile pursed her lips together and nodded, apparently satisfied. Haile’s attention shifted to the computer behind Alli, it had finished what it was doing. Alli watched Haile for a while as she was ignored, Haile swallowed occasionally, far more frequently than she ever had needed to. Every time Haile did her throat would move and she could see every muscle in her neck ripple, sound filled her world. Her imagination peopled each swallow with people just like her, being forced down into the giant girl's body, imprisoning them for digestion. A slow and painful death.

She shuddered again, and forced herself to turn around. Alli looked at the computer behind her. It was awe inspiring. Haile was working on a video by the looks of what was going on, and it was her hometown. Where she spent her entire life. She wondered how the girl had gotten all of the footage but was interrupted again when Haile’s fingers tapped her, pushing her back into a wall of warm flesh. Alli looked around and found herself leaning up against Haile’s breast.

“I figured that was you, back there.” Haile said, not looking down at Alli. Her hands had returned to the computer. “If I wanted to hurt you, I would have, and I don’t plan on it right now.” Alli’s gaze fell from looking up at Haile’s chin down the curve of her neck and down to the swell in her shirt that announced the presence of breasts. Pretty breasts.

“How?” Alli didn’t really know what she was asking, of course Haile knew it was her, she was probably watching her the whole time.

Haile leaned back and looked down at Alli, her pink eyes fell upon Alli and she realized finally how striking they were. “I didn’t. But, I figured as much, anyway. You were a little…” Haile looked away and thought about the word for a moment. “Excited, a few nights ago. After a bit, of course.”

Alli blushed, had it been so obvious? Haile leaned back in and Alli placed her palm onto Haile’s breast and could feel the warm coming through the fabric. Haile grinned above her. Of course she had been right, Alli had had quite a lot of fun on her body, and had worked for quite some time even after she started falling asleep. Haile hadn’t expected Alli to stick around after she tired herself out, but she wondered just how long Alli had stayed on her body before she left. She seemed to have adapted to life in the Haile home quite well, and was definitely on her way towards being liked by Haile.

“You’re the one to watch, Alli.” Haile said as she turned her attention back to the computer. She left Alli alone, and Alli didn’t say anything else. Haile’s attention returned to Alli when she felt her climbing up the front of her shirt and she absently helped her on her climb by providing a finger-foothold. Alli’s climb ended when she was sitting comfortably on top of Haile’s shelf, leaning back into her chest and rubbing her hand along the exposed flesh beside her. She had slipped herself into the valley behind Haile's shirt between her breasts, and was sitting atop of one.

Haile entertained herself with Alli, or, rather, let Alli entertain herself on Haile’s body as she worked. Once again she went to bed with Alli and had another fun evening with the tiny girl before dropping off to sleep once more. Alli was gone again when she woke up. She'd have to try having some more fun with Alli, if she was going to be getting so comfortable with her body.

Haile spent most of the day busy dealing with ‘adult’ stuff. It wasn’t work, because her work was a hell of a lot of fun and often quite messy. Mainly she spent the day paying bills, talking to people, and going over a contract. She was having a home built for her in the next state. It was a few hundred miles away so she couldn’t really go inspect it every day, but she was told the progress was acceptable.

She thought about all of the money, time and effort that had gone into the project. She had some very interesting specifications, required some unique appliances, and in general was a rather demanding girl when it came to her house. She had been wanting to move for quite some time but had trouble finding a contractor to build her house. She had to find one with experience in fabricators, which in itself was pretty hard to find.

Not to mention very few contractors actually gave her much attention, after all she was a little young to be looking at such an expensive property. Not only had she bought a big plot of nice land with a view, a pond, a hill, lots of trees, and the permission to do whatever she wanted to with it; her choices of building materials, designs, and extra bits were astounding. It was easily going to be the most expensive property on the block and then some, and a lot of people doubted she had the money to do such extravagant home.

Fabricators were a relatively new invention. They were still older than the portal technology she used, by a few years at least, but they had only recently come down in price enough to be affordable by someone like Haile. 3D printers had been around for centuries, but they were always relatively small scale and portable. No one, until recently that is, had decided to go the extra step and build a really, really big one. When Haile saw it on the internet she just had to have one.

This particular model needed a huge surface area to work with, and could 3D print anything she programmed into it. She remembered visiting one of their demonstration facilities, and told it to print an office building.

After it finished working she went into the room and would you have it, a perfect multi-story office building sat in the middle of the room as though it had been built there and left for a few years. It was beautiful and full of architectural detail. Every window had a ledge, there was a fire escape down one side, and there were even little air conditioner units on the roof.

She walked around the building, inspecting everything. She even looked inside, but didn't see much because she hadn't populated the building with furniture. But there were walls, doors, and even stairs and light fixtures all over the place. It was very good.

She was impressed. But there was one final test she had to put it through to see if it was genuinely acceptable. She placed her hands on the cool side and felt the heat leave her fingers. It sure felt real. She gave one hand a push and heard the crack, the splintering of glass and finally the grumble of old masonry. The wall gave way and her hand was inside the building. And yes, the air conditioner was working because the inside was chilly to the touch.

She pulled her hand away and brought her eyes closer and could see individual bricks and crushed concrete and the tiniest of glass shards strewn about the place. It was indeed perfect.

She stepped back and punches the building, throwing all of her weight into it, sending her clenched fist through the wall and several behind it. She hit the building at a floor to ceiling interface, and caused the floor of the upper level to collapse into the lower. Light flickered and sparks flew as parts of the building sunk, cracked, and collapsed. She pushed her fingers through a mortar facade and wrapped them around a hard metal box and pulled it out with ease. She pulled out an elevator, the metal cables still attached but eventually snapping.

Haile giggled, she loved it. She would have to order one. She dropped the elevator at her feet and put her shoulder into the building, massive cracks radiated out as her body pushed it's way into the structure, floors collapsing and windows smashing all over the structure. Intense internal damage cause the building to begin to collapse around her bringing up a huge cloud of dust and debris. The cacophony was pleasant to her ears just as good as the real thing. Throw in some furniture and a few hundred living tiny people and it would have been the real thing. She needed it in her life.

Fabricators were expensive. Not just in build cost but in materials and energy too. She had to get a bigger PowerLine to run to her property and had to install huge capacitors. These things would charge for an hour or more apiece and would discharge all in one go to run the fabricator. Not to mention an entire canister or two of nanites would be used up in the process. Building like this was expensive and only done in space, except for those with enough money to afford the recharge, like Haile.

Still,it was going to be worth it. If she ever wanted to cultivate a small city of her own, sort of like farming, she could. Deposit a bunch of people, harvest occasionally. Restock when the population ran low, build new buildings when needed, replace the nanite canisters every so often. It could work. And she could put cameras absolutely everywhere to record everything. Haile loved the cellphone footage she got and the random helicopters, etc. But there was just something magical about studio quality cameras and perfect footage she didn't have to edit or anything.

This particular contractor had given her a very good deal. Not only could they put in all of the equipment she wanted, but they had great ideas about power generation on site too which would save her a ton of money. Solar panels, geothermal generators, and some capacitor technology that was super new and looked very promising. Near 100% efficiency for energy storage over short periods. She was excited.

All in all it was going to be a two story house with a basement, six rooms for different things, a multilevel basement for storage and long term fabricators, a shed outside for her electrical equipment and reservoirs. All equipped with the latest solar roof and deep boring geothermal aqueducts.

She always thought geothermal power was weird. It could be snowing for days on the surface and still she could pull a significant amount of power out of the ground. Of course she wasn't a geophysicist so she didn't know how it all worked. She was smart, everyone she knew was smart. She graduated from the best upper primary private finishing school. But she didn't go to graduate school and she didn't really study that kind of science.

Haile had met a great number of people and most of them were enamored with her intelligence. Her technology, what she knew, etc. But in reality she was just middle of the road. There were some significantly intelligent people in her world,and she wasn't really among that crowd.

That was okay. Haile had her business and she made enough money in it to continue doing it and live comfortably. Save up and she could afford more toys which generated more money which she would save to buy nice things, like a new house, new clothes, and more.

Eventually she made it back home and could feel herself wound up like a tight spring. If she didn't kill something soon she would snap under the tension. Haile walks into her home, unties the laces on her shoes and slipped them off. She left them under the table.

After hanging her jacket on the hook behind the door and depositing her bag, movement caught her eye and drew her into the living room. People were still gathered around her food plate. It was killing time.

Without making so much sound she slipped one toe into her sock and slipped her dainty foot out of it. She repeated this process and someone chanced a look around. She was spotted.

Haile grinned a disarming grin and waved, revealing her braces in a killing smile that betrayed her true intent. They said something and a dozen pair of eyes locked onto her and she took a step forward. They all bolted.

Haile shrugged, they couldn't get far. She walked with purpose towards a larger crowd of them, her feet flattening three people as she went. Their bodies popped and sprayed outwards as their harder hones gave resistance, tried to pierce the skin of the sole of her foot, and crunched under her weight. Each step she took thereafter gave a sticky wet smack as she lifted it off the wood flooring.

She brought her foot around and stomped in front of the main group. They broke apart and went in all different directions. Haile planted her weight over her left foot and dramatically raided her right into the air. She brought it down, again and again, each time ending a life.

When she would bring her foot up there would be a goopy sticky, stringy mess that would connect her foot to the floor for some time before it either broke and sprayed bits everywhere, or peeled off her foot with a wet sunning notice and splat onto the floor. The body count was unrecognizable.

Someone yelled at her to stop, and pleaded with her. Haile brought her foot down one more time and stared at the poor tiny girl.

“I've had a busy day. Lol and need to unwind.” she said nonchalantly, as if that was a reasonable excuse for wholesale slaughter. She raided her foot again and brought it over the terrified girl. She didn't move but stood there resolutely, repeating her words.

Haile admired her spirit. As she was rained upon by gore and bright red, thick blood, she stood still just beneath the pallet of death just above her. She shifted her foot backwards and brought her toes down onto the girl who squeaked defiantly. Foolish.

She squeezed her toes and the girl screamed. There was still a lot of blood, but not very many bits. Most of the death she inflicted was with her full weight either under the heel of her foot or her arch. Haile rolled her foot back and forth, spreading the blood around over her body. She screamed again and again as Haile tortured her there, in the living room, on display for easily hundreds of people.

The idea turned into an adrenaline rush that coursed through Haile's body and tingles down her legs. She shuddered at the power. Of course she didn't play with people often enough, she usually got her strongest bodily response from the very idea of consuming someone's entire world, everyone they knew or love, and then finally everything they were, their body. Having someone just like her in every way, just unfortunately small, deep inside her stomach, fueling her, was intoxicating.

But so was having complete control over them in other ways. Sure she had just mercilessly stamped out a half dozen lives under her heel, and a few more earlier, but this was something special. She squeezed a little harder and broke the girl’s arms.

Her shrill shriek was reward enough. She leaned forward, bringing her almost clean foot forward to step on, and the girl's voice went from a shrill piercing wail to a gurgle and then silence. Her body squeezed through the spaced between her toes.

This was the life. Having no end of people to eat and to torment. And to think, she was once offered a job as a receptionist. They thought she was pretty and smart, and would do well answering phone calls and looking pretty. But who would want that? Such a boring life, getting a steady paycheck, benefits, retirement, and spending all your time dealing with people you hate.

No, Haile had it much better. She loved everybody she worked with. She loved all these little people. They were her guests, her playthings, and her food. She never felt bad for them, they had a good life as far as she was concerned. Faced with the alternative of being crushed by her when she first met them, or eaten right there, these people had a life of comfort. All the good natural food they could want, free housing, entertainment, fancy clothes, and so much more. Just like at home they would face down death every day and come out on top. Except, if it was their time to go, it was just their time to go. Can't argue with destiny.

One of her friends had asked her if she ever felt bad for them and that's what she told them.

“What if you didn't show up? They would have lived a long healthy and happy life.”

She nodded, but what if an asteroid fell on their house? Or a bridge collapsed? Haile showing up was going to happen because it had happened. There was no if. The only question about it was would they die then when she killed them or later when she brought them home. Really she was doing a fine service. She'd spare their lives for some menial work at home and to feed her with their bodies if she ever needed to eat. A fine arrangement she thought.

Plus, a neat side effect, was the sheer abundance of pretty people. Haile had a high standard and only took home the best. The prettiest of girls, the sexiest of outfits, the most handle boys. There were never any ugly people, old, or fat. Everyone was fit, healthy, and beautiful. Generally the injured get themselves killed off too easily, the unathletic don't run from her fast enough to avoid being killed, and she just ignored everyone else. Of course her ignorance or obliviousness was just as deadly as a directed kick.

So what more could they ask for? A ton of her guests had partners here they met here. Sure they might have left someone behind, but once they get here and see just how good things are, they hook up and would sometimes get caught fooling around with one another by Haile.

She'd watch and try not to interrupt. It generally reminded her of her own girlfriends. Haile associated with other tall girls because she liked feeling small compared to a prettier girl than her. This was something that was rampant in Haile's house. She pulled people out of a lot of different worlds and very few of them were the exact same scale.

Many worlds would be scale 1 through 6, but what the computer didn't say I'd that it rounded. So she'd come across a girl only an inch tall kissing a girl three or four inches tall. Hailed loved the idea.

It was with this thought in her head that her doorbell rang. It startled her from her daydream and beeped again. She hopped up and nearly skipped down the hallway, completely forgetting about the mess she left behind, a trail of bloody footprints left behind her as her feet smacked into the floor.

She stops at the mirror in the hallway and checked herself over. She pulls at her soft blue t-shirt  and brings it down over the skin of her belly, leaving just an inch of flesh peeking through right above the top of her shorts tantalizingly. She flipped her hair and the door beeped again.

Haile turns around and opens the door and was instantly overcome with a wonderful scent,an alluring scent. Kat stood in her doorway and waves at her.

“Hi Haile,” Kat says in the voice she knew Haile enjoyed so much. She shifts her weight to one side and raises her arms in front of her. Haile didn't wait, she stepped forward into the embrace.

“Kat!” Haile says, sighing, as she practically melts into her arms. She rests her head on Kat’s chest and breathes deeply, almost losing herself in her smell. Kat’s arms wrap around Haile's much smaller body as Haile's found their way around Kat’s waist and up her back. One of Kat’s hands found their way up to Haile's head and held her there for a while.

“I see that you missed me.” Kat says quietly into Haile's hair, her breath wafting over Haile's scalp and down through her pink hair.

“I always miss you! What brings you out here?” Haile pulls her head out of Kat’s chest and looked up at her, her eyes inches from Kat’s face. They were breathing the same air again. “Did I forget something?”

Kat grins and licks the tip of Haile's nose. “No silly.” Haile's knees go weak and she blushes madly. “I just wanted to see that new movie of yours. Can I?”

Haile inflated with joy, “Of course! It just finished yesterday, you'll be the first to see it!” Haile reluctantly lets go of Kat’s body and grabs her hand. “Come on in.”

End Notes:

 

So, I know I am awful at tense, I hope it doesn't detract too much from the story flow. This is, of course, only a third pass through, and I haven't caught anything, but I've corrected a ton and hope it is acceptable!

If you'd like to chat about the series, please send me an email to hkorhal [at] gmail [dot] com. If you'd like to talk a bit more lively, seek me out on Second Life, hailekorhal. I'd like to make a group, but it says I cannot until I can invite people because "a group of 1 is deleted in 48 hours" dumb!

--Haile

Private Viewing by ralf_wolfs
Author's Notes:

Kat came for a show but stays for dinner.

 

 

Private Viewing

Chapter Five

Haile and Kat sat together on Haile's couch in the livingroom. Haile was seated right up next to Kat, her arms wrapped around Kat’s imposing frame. She was nestled snuggly underneath one of Kat’s arms which was laying over Haile's shoulders, and had her head resting over top of Kat’s soft chest. Every time Haile swallowed she would feel Kat’s curve against her throat.

Kat ran her fingers through Haile's hair slowly, while Haile worked with the remote in her free hand. She was surfing through her file system, looking for her newest video. Whenever a good one passed by that Kat remembered she would mention it and run her fingers down Haile's arm. Every single time Haile shivered.

Haile found the video and put the remote down. She wrapped her free arm underneath of Kat’s breast and grabbed hold of her shoulder to hang onto. The video started and they both watched quietly, gently caressing one another as the scene of untold destruction plays out before then.

Of course Haile started out walking towards the city, playing her fancy music and slightly dancing to the beat. Haile over layed the music onto the video so she looked quite entranced on the screen. Kat giggled at the car Haile had waived at, and oo’d at Haile's systematic destruction of the main streets leading out of the town.

When Haile finally made it to the school, where the camera moved from dozens of points of view in rapid succession whenever a piece of debris would crush the camera or Haile would toss someone over her shoulder, Kat leaned in and held Haile closer. The destruction was massive and the death toll was visibly increasing with every little motion Haile made.

“Oh Haile, this is great.” She said softly. Haile's heart fluttered and she made a very small noise. Kat held her breath when Haile's fingers wrap around someone who was recording. The camera went all over the place as Haile lifted the camera, and the person holding it, up to her mouth.

A grotesque scene of carnage filled the screen as the camera enters the bloody maw. An unbelievable mess showed as Haile's teeth started to move, a giant beast of a tongue pushed everything around as she chewed. Crunch, crunch, crunch, every single ear splitting crack flipped the camera phone around her mouth.

Her tongue flipped it up and it slid into her appliance, still recording, the owner long gone. A thunderous noise blasted out of the speakers as Haile swallowed. The camera showed several more people getting eaten before it cut to another point of view.

“The phone broke because it got too wet.” Haile mentioned while she looked up at Kat.

Kat’s mouth was open, she looked shocked. Haile was concerned until Kat looked down at Haile and said, “You're beautiful, you know that?”

Haile's cheeks flushed but before she could say anything Kat had moved and suddenly their lips were together. Haile hadn't expected it, but closed her eyes and stretched her neck trying to move into Kat’s kiss. They sat locked like that for a moment before Kat pulled away and held onto Haile tightly, her attention returned to the screen.

Haile couldn't help but breathe harder as her fingertips traced Kat’s ribs and traveled over the curve of her left breast. The movie finished and and Haile looked back up to Kat. “What did you think?”

Kat grinned at her and ran a fingertip across Haile's upper braces, “You're adorable. Two thumbs up.” Haile giggled nervously. Success! Kat reached beside her and opened the box they had brought onto the couch with them. Kat didn't partake, but she loved feeding Haile,and Haile loved being fed even more than feeding herself. A group of voices suddenly rose up and Haile's eyes peered down into the box. Of course Haile had prepared it with delicious looking girls, but Kat was going to have the fun with them.

Kat reached into the box and pulled a girl wearing a short black skirt and a white tank top out by the waist. She struggled and shouted while beating against Kat’s fingers.

“You sure, Haile?” Kat asked, one eyebrow raised.

Haile nodded. “Pretty please.” She grinned and then she opened up her mouth and stuck her tongue out creating a perfect chute down into her throat.

Kat bit her lip as she lowered the girl into Haile's mouth. She had just barely let go before the girl fell down, into Haile's mouth and slipped straight down her tongue and disappeared into Haile's throat. She swallowed, mouth wide open, and the girl disappeared deep into Haile's body. It was Kat’s turn to shiver slightly at the very thought of what she had just done. Doomed a pretty cute looking girl to die horribly inside the much larger, but still quite small creature she held in her arms.

Kat’s fingertips slipped into Haile's mouth again and caressed her braces, running across her front teeth and back into the sides of her mouth underneath her cheeks. After she had felt every bracket she forced her finger between Haile's jaws which she opened obediently and let Kat feel her teeth; each time Kat’s finger touched Haile as it explored over rigid bone and hard metal sent a tiny surge through Haile’s nerve endings. Haile tilted her head back to give Kat a better view down her throat. Kat’s fingers stopped exploring momentarily as she gazed into the fleshy undulating tube of death which was guarded by her perfect hanging uvula and flanked by her tonsils.

Kata questing fingers found their way onto the roof of Haile's mouth and felt every rib therein before slipping onto her tongue where they danced in the pools of saliva as they broke columns of spittle apart with showering droplets of saliva.

Haile closed her mouth around Kat’s finger and cupped her tongue and sucked on it gently, moving her tongue back and forth over its sensitive surface. Kat made a cute little noise in the back of her throat as Haile moved back and forth over her extended digit. Eventually Kar extracted her finger from Haile's warm, wet mouth and dripped a trail of saliva down between them.

Haile leaned back and let Kat’s ear press into the flesh of her belly just below her own small breasts. She listened to the girl screaming from within her stomach. “Wild.” Kat whispered, before her lips brushed against Haile's stomach.

Next Kat placed a girl between her own much larger breasts and let Haile crawl up onto her body and, starting with a kiss, Haile traveled down Kat’s neck and over her collarbone before Haile's teeth found their way into Kat’s shirt and grabbed the girl out from between her soft fleshy mounds.

Haile sat up and wiggled around on Kat, giving her a lap dance as she moved her upper body closer and further away, showing off her food as it tried to escape. Then slowly and seductively she bit down on the girl, crushing her between her molars.

Kat swooned and sent her hands over Haile's hips and back, up to her shoulders and back down again. Haile crushed the poor little thing a few more times before swallowing the sticky mess. Haile hung off Kat’s neck for a moment, letting her feel her belly. The first girl went mad within her, having body parts rain down over her. Haile tilted her head back and closed her eyes while she wiggled her hips in front of Kat, whose hands found Haile's breasts and kneaded them gently for a time.

Eventually Kat let Haile go, putting her hands back onto her hips while Haile selected her next treat and placed the endenimed girl in between her own breasts and stretched her body, arching her back, so Kat could reach her. Kat’s tongue brushed up against Haile's skin and she nearly gasped. The girl, on the other hand, was screaming wildly, trying desperately to escape having already seen what they had done to two other people.

Kat closed her mouth around the tiny girl and pulled her deeper into herself, and relished in the feeling of the struggling girl. She had done this many times with Cassie, and had loved every second of it. Although Cassie knew something this girl did not, and that was that she was safe inside Kat’s mouth. Kat couldn't eat her and while she could very well chew her up, she had never even hurt her before. It wouldn't be until Kat deposited the girl into Haile's mouth would it become dangerous.

Kat locked eyes with Haile and brought her lips to hers. Haile opened her mouth and met Kat’s, they kissed again. Inside Kat’s mouth the girl struggled to escape, but when the mouth opened and she only saw another mouth she was stuck, and didn't know what to do.

Then she saw it, the bloody interior of Haile's mouth, the ripped fabric that hung from two metal brackets, the red tinged saliva hanging from every surface inside her mouth and she knew, that was where she would die. She scrambled for Kat’s throat, just driven insane at the sight of Haile's horrifying mouth. The deadly looking braces, the ominous elastics, the blood and the gore.

The girl looked on in horror as Haile's mouth opened and closed in front of her, as though it were trying to grab her and pull her in. It went from closed, metal lined teeth to gaping open, tongue wiggling around deep within and back again until the tongue in Haile's mouth pushed forward and connected with Kat’s own.

Gravity shifted for the doomed girl as Haile Sat down on Kat’s lap and was pulled closer to Kat’s body. Haile looked straight up, her throat fully extended and her mouth wide open beneath Kat who dropped her head parallel with the ground and brought it right up into Haile's.

Kat pushed her forward into Haile's mouth and she received her again and again. Kat’s incredibly long tongue filled Haile's smaller mouth and tickled her roof. Haile sucked on her tongue, and swallowed enormous amounts of saliva from both girls. Yet the tiny passenger hung on, from swallow to swallow, both tongues thrashing around inside the incredibly cramped space. Moans echoed through her body and threatened to deafen her if the sound of rushing spit didn't do it first.

Then Haile's tongue came up and pushed the girl up and out of her mouth, right back into Kat’s. She was so disoriented she didn't know which way was which. Haile kissed up into Kat, and Kat kissed down onto Haile. Both of their hands explored each other, Kat had her arms around Haile and was tracing every detail of her back and her legs, her butt, everything, forcing her up and into her. Haile's hands were all over Kat’s chest and were digging into her soft shirt. The air was hot and both girls breathed harder and harder as they came closer to maximum excitement.

The tiny girl between their mouths was completely lost and was quickly running out of strength and breath. She nearly drown in the thousands upon thousands of rushing gallons of spit and slime. She coughed and threw up, but only threw up more sticky saliva. She was smashed into rows of teeth and drug across them harshly, she found herself pinned against metal braces that weren't much different from her own, only to have herself propelled forward and back into the braceless mouth. She was beaten bruised and bleeding in places from all of the violent thrashing.

All things considered, if she had to choose, she liked this mouth. It may have been rougher on her, throwing her back down again and again while the other tongue slapped into her over and over; it was so much bigger and less crammed full of spit, muscle, and metal. Again she felt teeth on her body as Kat chewed on her gently, not enough to crush her but more than enough to bruise her even more.

Then the other tongue came back and when it did it whirled around inside the huge mouth like a hurricane, swishing everything around, drawing yet more saliva and finally herself down into the drain that was the other throat. She descended hearing gulp after gulp, as Haile’s throat sat wide open, undulating with every titanic swallow. Haile drank from Kat and felt the tiny body enter her esophagus. She forced it down without hardly an effort.

When the girl was gone Kat pulled away, her mouth still drooling like she never had before, saliva just pouring out of it and all over Haile's face. Haile loved it, she loved everything about it. She could feel the warm spit oozing down the sides of her neck as it pooled in her shirt. “Wow,” was all Haile could say.

Kat Sat there for some time, still drooling down all over Haile, before she remembered to close her mouth and swallowed herself. “Sorry,” she said, and went to wipe them off. She felt embarrassed and blushed, she had never salivated so much before in her life.

Haile stopped her hand and moved in quickly, licking Kat over and over again, each time her tongue carried away a string of slime. “For?” she said between links, each time pushing her body up against Kat’s, feeling their breasts compress into one another.

Kat giggled, feeling Haile's tongue caress her skin again and again. “We've never done that before.”

Haile moved in real close, her lips almost touching Kat’s chin. “First time for everything.” she cupped her lips around Kat’s chin and sucked it clean. Then she leaned back just enough to slip three more people into her mouth, right in front of Kat, and brought her lips back up to the waiting mouth. But she didn't push anyone into Kat when they touched, instead Haile's jaw pumped and macerated the small group of girls. Their screams were in tandem with the wet crunchy sound of pulverized bones of their friends and splattering blood. It speckled Kat’s taste buds.

“You know I can't eat them…” Kat said softly into Haile's mouth,who continued to chew and spray gently.

“I know, so I'll eat them for you.” She said through chews and a mouthful of screaming people. “It's fun to chew, trust me.”

When she stopped chewing she let Kat plunge her own tongue down into Haile. She could taste them, for the first time. Haile swirled the contents of her mouth for Kat before she swallowed. She pulled away, a thick gooey red snail trail connected them before Haile sucked it up.

“More,” Kat whispered. Haile giggled, another victory! She gently pushed someone up into Kat and sat there, watching her as she decided what to do. Electrical fire ran through Haile's body as Kat started to chew. At first slowly, unsure of herself. Clumsy and uncertain, she crushed a hand and severed a foot, before she found her biological memory and began to chew more forcefully. It quickly turned into a bloodbath as she went from chewing the same leg over and over again to pushing the body over her molars and exploding its torso.

Haile tilted her head to the side and fit her mouth around Kat’s. The saliva flowed freely just like last time, but now it was sweet and tangy and full of meat. Kat pushed the chewed up remains into Haile who swallowed it greedily.

“Yummy, right?” Haile said, as she licked her lips again.

Kat giggled and pushed Haile gently. “I feel like a mother bird.” She said, still smiling.

Haile batted her eyes and said in her best saucy voice, “Feed me then.” before she opened her mouth and ran her tongue across her braces.

Kat dumped ten people into her mouth, far more than Haile could ever fit at their size, into her own, and started chewing like a lunatic. The scene before Haile was one of untold carnage as ten people tried desperately to avoid being crushed to death, smashing into one another and dying on the molars as every time her mouth opened, the scene changed. First it was just people being thrown about, but when the first one exploded under her teeth the rest followed shortly after.

Another mouthful of chewed up people passed their lips and slid down Haile's throat. Then Haile chewed up a much smaller handful of tiny people before there was only one left. At this point both girls were thoroughly messy, hot, sweaty, and so far wildly gone they would probably collapse from the exhaustion.

The last girl was silently crying in the corner, having watched the pseudo sex orgy of death going on above her. Each time a hand came in she expected her life to end quickly and painfully only for the pleasure of these two beautiful girls above her. And they were undoubtedly sexy. Finally it was her turn, she didn't even scream when it lifted her out of the box. But she didn't raise up to a hungry mouth as she had expected.

Instead she found herself pressed into the hard unrelenting fabric of Kat’s denim shorts, right into her crotch. She looked up and saw the other girl's legs stretch out in front of her, above her. She tried to scramble away but was pinned by a shifting leg. Suddenly the legs were rubbing together up against her, her world went dark and sudden pain erupted across her body as the rubbing bent and broke one limb and then another. She screamed with finality before she died, as one particularly hard grind and a sudden jerk broke her neck and exploded her ribcage.

After their ‘heavy petting session Kat and Haile Sat together on the couch just listening to music for a couple of hours. They were an absolute mess, but Haile loved it. It was pretty knew to Kat, she had been there a few times and they had always played together, but never like that. Kat supposed it was a natural evolutionary step of their fun, loose relationship. They'd get together, have some fun, and go their separate ways for a while.

Kat owed a lot to Haile, having used her as the subject of her entrance paper. She hoped to use her again in the future when it came time for research papers or other graduate level work. She was on her way up the education ladder and Haile was more than happy to help her whenever she needed it.

As far as Haile was concerned, she was unbelievably attracted to Kat. Kat was tall, even by her standards, she nearly had to duck through the door frame. She was fit, athletic, and knew every one of her buttons. From her body to simple sounds and words. Haile felt small next to her and the feeling was indescribable.

Haile was, for once, on the bottom as Kat had curled up over her, arms around her hips and thighs, ear firmly pressed against Haile's soft belly just above the hem of her tight pants. Kat had her shoulder between Haile's legs pressed firmly up against her so she could feel everything. She was listening to her digest all of those people, a few of whom were still alive and still desperately trying to escape. Haile’s stomach was bubbling and groaning and vibrating, shaking her ever so gently. Her own stomach was calm, quiet and never made a sound, but Haile's was a seething loud torrential ocean. A badly run chemical factory and water sanitation plant.

This time it was Haile's turn to pet Kat, her hands passing through her hair and playing with it. Kat kept listening to Haile's stomach, completely fascinated by its alien noise.

“Do you always make this much noise?” Kat asked, Haile nodded.

“Yep. My stomach is digesting and it can get even louder. I can feel it too.” She said softly.

Kat was enthralled. “Do you control it?” She was thinking about her own digestive tract and how she had never used it before. She had no idea what she would have to do, as it didn't seem to be a muscle she could find.

Haile grinned again. “Nope, it just has a mind of its own.” Haile pushed Kat’s hair behind her ear. “It gets hungry and demands feeding, but other than being noisy it doesn't do much else.”

Idle conversation regarding Haile's stomach was completely alien to the other guests of the house who had never heard of such technology that enabled people to live without the need for food or other nutrient intake of any sort. Bit that wasn't entirely true. They still needed to power their implants, replace their canisters, and other things. The human body still needed energy, and electricity couldn't suffice.

Kat shifted to get more comfortable, bringing more of her ear into contact with Haile's soft stomach. Kat’s fingertips wandered around Haile's hip, feeling every stitch and rivet in her jeans. She slid her fingers into the pocket and touched Haile gently. Each little movement was ecstasy to Haile. Her stomach gurgled and growled very loudly, getting into deep stages of digestion as her food exited her stomach and made its way through the rest of her tract. Even Haile loved the noise and could feel everything as it rumbled around underneath her skin. Often times she'd get out a stethoscope and listen to her own body for hours, but this time it was all for Kat.

Like all things it had to end some time. When they got ready to go Haile cleaned Kat up with a wet cloth and plenty of little kisses. Kat sat there and let Haile pamper her, cleaning away all of the blood and dried spit. She couldn't do anything about the stain where someone had leapt from her mouth, still covered in the gore of their companions and splattered into her chest. But Kat could easily explain it away as a messy friend. Haile giggled at the thought.

Kat pulled her jacket back on and stood in the doorway once more and embraced Haile again. “Don't be a stranger.” Haile said through Kat’s shirt fabric. Kat squeezed tighter and ran her inner thigh over Haile's side.

“Of course.” Kat let go and stepped back. “I'll see you again real soon.” she waved and turned to walk away. Haile watched her go until she passed out of sight.

Haile sighed contentedly and shut the door. It really was time to clean up. Her mouth was a mess, full of leftover food she couldn't get rid of. It was embarrassing, thinking Kat could see it all, but she didn't say anything.

Haile went back into her living room and started rooting around some of her furniture. Squeaks and cries for help ended with her hands coming out holding several tiny people, much smaller than her usual meals.  They trembled in her hand.

“Dont worry, I just need some help.” she carried them into her bathroom, a place they had known to never enter. They were worried.

Haile sat down on a chair and leaned up against the counter which she had placed them on. She looked at them as they calmed down.

“You're going to help me clean my teeth.” she said flatly. One of the smaller, skinnier girls all but collapsed. “You don't need any special tools, but it'll be easier for you to get in there and pull stuff out than me. I could do it,” she nodded to herself, “but I don't want to.” she ended lamely.

Without further monologue she laid her chin on the countertop in front of the small crowd of six and opened her mouth. They were horrified, Haile looked like a freshly used meat processor. Which, if you think about it, she was.

There was blood everywhere, shiny spit and dangling fabric or gore, it was hard to tell. Everything was stained red even her pristine white teeth were coated in the stuff. When her teeth parted to reveal her inner mouth someone did faint. Thick gooey bands of spittle stretched too and from every surface. Large clumps of matted fabric and clothing hung from her appliance in the center of her cavernous maw. Blood and meat dripped from the appliance and pooled on and around her tongue. It was truly a horrific sight.

Haile could see into her mouth, having placed herself strategically in front of her mirror. She could watch them while they worked. When no one moved she closed her mouth, sat up, and frowned.

“Well,if I have to make things more clear…” She picked up the limp body of the unconscious girl and threw her into her mouth unceremoniously. She tossed her around until she woke up and started to panic. “Watch closely.” she said through the girl.

Haile leaned in closer, the crowd leaned away. Inches in front of them she opened her mouth again. The girl inside cried and begged for her life, but was ignored. Haile simply raised her tongue which dropped the girl onto her back molars. She threw up her hands and grasped the molars above her but it was no use. With lightning quickness Haile's jaw slammed closed, a sickening squelch followed and there was no more screaming.

She lowered her jaw and a horrible mess occupied the space where the girl had been. Her corpse was almost unrecognizable. Haile's jaw crunched her body a few more times before she tilted her head and swallowed. Again, she opened her mouth to the remaining five people.

“It gets quite messy.” at this point she pointed into her mouth with her finger at a bone that had lodged itself between her tooth and her bracket. “Stuff like this is uncomfortable. Get rid of it.”

Reluctantly the people in front of her began climbing over her lip and into her mouth. Their tiny hands and feet tickled her full lower lip and disappeared beyond. She felt them again, tiny hands and feet, as they crawled over her tongue and through her gums. She felt pieces land on her tongue and saw someone throw a semi intact t-shirt out of her mouth. It gave a wet splat when it hit the marble.

Haile sat up and partially closed her mouth as to be more comfortable, but tried to be as still as possible. The work was slow and arduous, but methodical. All of the debris in her mouth was rooted out and systematically dealt with. She didn't interact with them again until someone lost their footing and fell into her throat. Without even flinching it gurgled, opened up and consumed her, pushing her down into Haile's body. The rest of her mouth had hardly moved, she had become an expert at swallowing with her mouth open.

This caused the remaining four to work ever more carefully, avoiding her throat at all possibilities. Haile was salivating unnaturally it seemed and she was quickly developing lakes. Her tongue dropped and the mass of liquid slipped noisily down her throat. The sudden rushing liquid swept another off their feet and they scrambled ineffectually at Haile's cupped tongue which acted as a huge slide leading down into her body. Haile's taste buds and tonsils offered no purchase. Haile swallowed again and pushed her down into oblivion. And then there were three.

They screamed when Haile's mouth shut and she moved. They were sure they were done for when her tongue swished around her maw, probing them out and pulling them deeper into her. They slammed into one another and were about to drown when light filled the room, gravity disappeared, and they found themselves falling again.

Haile spit the wad of saliva people and trash out of her mouth and into her sink. The small group fell into a pile and slithered apart. Haile wiped at her lips with her hand and grinned. Then she pulled out a hand mirror and inspected her mouth herself.

They had done a good job. They spluttered and tried to get up, standing in thick goopy saliva. “Good work.” Haile said eventually. She went about the rest of her routine.

Haile started to brush her teeth above them. The sound was so loud all of them clamped their hands over their ears. There was no hope for escape, the marble walls were too slippery and too steep. All they could do was stand there as Haile brushed above them. They watched through the mirror as Haile's mouth filled with even thicker white foam as she scrubbed, making horizontal, vertical, and circular motions with her toothbrush. It was agonizing to watch, but fascinating nonetheless.

It took several minutes, far longer than any of them had spent brushing their own teeth. Then Haile took out her brush and leaned over. She let her mouth fall open and a torrent of white foam cascaded from between her beautiful red lips. The pillar of material fell upon the three surviving prospectors and again they struggled to escape and to even breathe.

Haile giggled again as she spit, watching their futile struggles. She rinsed her mouth out with four different cups of liquid, green which burned when it washed away the foam, white which burned even more as it washed away the green, and two pinks which washed away the burning sensation and smelled unbelievably good.

Coughing and spluttering even more and now shivering as the cold air touched their soaking wet bodies, Haile’s fingers found them, pulled them out and ran them under a hot waterfall for only a second. Sufficiently cleaned and smelling wondrous, Haile deposited the back into her living room where they fled under the couch. She grinned again. Oh people were so fickle. These were lucky and smart.

Haile liked that. She loved it when people were smart, useful, and didn't make mistakes. Her mouth felt amazing and fresh as it usually did after her routine. She put out additional food for the night for her guests and went to bed herself.

She was about to fall asleep when she heard a very small voice beside her. Her eyes opened and fell upon Alli again.

“Back again?” Haile asked curiously.

Alli grabbed her arm and shifted her weight uncertainly. She definitely shouldn't be doing this, but was unable to stop herself as this was her only chance, she felt. “Can I…” she trailed off.

“Go on, spit it out. I won't bite, yet.” she grinned as if to put away her fear, it only made her eyes go big.

“C-c-can I sleep with y-you?” she blushed and looked down.

Haile smiled and answered, making sure to breath out on her. “Of course. My body is a playground, after all.” Haile's hot minty fresh breath washed over her body and ruffled her hair. Alli was much bigger than the prospectors, and could be felt easily as she moved across Haile's body.

“Do I make you feel good?” Alli asks from inside Haile's shirt.

“Pretty good,” Haile answered unimaginatively.

“As good as the other girl from earlier?” Alli asked, as she slid her hands across Haile's bare breast.

Haile thought for a moment. “Not yet. But maybe you will.”

Alli deflated a little, she was determined to be better. She had to be, after all, if she ever wanted to get out of here.

Haile fell asleep that night with Alli curled up right between her breasts just under one of her cups, but not before Alli had explored every inch of Haile's sleeping form.

 

End Notes:

 

So, we're moving right along. Little bits here and there, plenty of the regular garbage, blah blah. I wish I was a good enough author to create a good story without having to rely on these kinds of bits, but, stick to what you're good at and the rest may come later! So, here you go! The next chapter is already finished, and will get posted up at some point in the coming weeks!

As always if you've got any comments to make please leave a view, don't forget to rate! If you have any questions or just want to talk to me, you can, as always, send me an email to hkorhal [at] gmail [dot] com; or you can get ahold of me on Second Life through hailekorhal.

Thanks for reading!

--Haile

Questionable Activity by ralf_wolfs
Author's Notes:

Something is going on. People are acting a little out of character and some folks disapprove.

 

Quetionable Activity

 

Chapter Six

 

 

 

It wasn't every day where Haile went out for lunch. Quite often she would just shack up and not go anywhere. If she had enough food and didn't have any pressing need for footage or materials, then she quite often enough just stayed home. She didn't have to eat as much as normal people, after all she had to maintain her figure. But she still needed food about three or four times a day, and believed in a healthy diet of at least six small meals a day. If she couldn't make it oh well, she'd just eat a bigger next meal. And so on.

 

It had been several days and several more appointments with her builder since Kat had seen Haile. She put out a couple of videos and made a not insignificant amount of money for her work. Obviously most of her money was ‘instant cash’ within a few days anyway. Then she picked up the odd sum occasionally and randomly. Still, she made enough ‘bill money’ from the subscription service.

 

She also got a ton of requests. Like, far too many to even read. Still she'd hold a raffle and pick an email at random and do it, provided it didn't break any rules. She also sold lottery tickets where she'd do x amount of minutes for someone if they won. Multiple ticket purchases were entirely possible too. She tried not to do these all too often, because even though they were unbelievably popular and everyone always wanted another shot if they didn’t get it, she always felt a little dishonest about doing it.

 

Haile made a pretty decent living, and her new home was going to show off that fact quite nicely. Her move date was coming up as the house neared completion so she stopped going out to eat for a while and just ate in every day. She had a huge backlog of food to go through, boxed and unboxed. Towards the end of the week she hadn't spoken to anyone but her little friends. She had spent several more nights with Alli and had gotten to know her better.

 

“My real name is Allison.” Allison said eventually one night.

 

Haile swallowed again, sending someone else down her gullet. Every time she did this Allison shuddered. It was terrifying to watch and to think that could have been her had she not been given the wonderful opportunity to be Haile's play thing.

 

“What a pretty name.” Haile said as she ferried someone else up to her lips. She held them there while she thought, looking at them superficially. This girl had jet black hair and dark eyes, coupled with her clothes she looked very Gothic. Or possibly emo, she could never tell with young girls these days. She had to be sixteen probably.

 

“I really like your name too, Haile.” she had gotten used to speaking with her and since Haile hadn't killed her yet, she started to relax. She twisted her foot gently, she needed to constantly compliment the giant thing.

 

“How old are you?” Haile asked, directing her question at the girl in her hands. Her struggles stopped and she stared at Haile's dangerous, gore filled mouth.

 

“Seventeen.” she sputtered.

 

“Damn.” the girl in her hand cringed. “I was wrong,” Haile shrugged. “oh well.”

 

Haile popped the teenager into her mouth, sealing her screams in behind her lips. She hadn't swallowed yet and looked expectantly at Allison with a look that said quite obviously ‘and you?’

 

“Sixteen.” Allison said, she placed her arms behind her and pushed her chest out causing her shirt to rise up a little. She was wearing a dark shirt with fabric so thin you could easily see through it to her beige bra that covered her breasts loosely. She wore tight black yoga pants that left nothing to the imagination, she was very in shape. That would probably explain how she could go all night. She wanted to show off her breasts to Haile, who knew them intimately, as though to prove her point.

 

Haile slurped the tiny goth into her throat and swallowed without any effort. Her throat bobbed and glucked loudly,sending another full body shiver down Allison's spine. Haile noticed it this time and without warning her fingers wrapped around Allison's torso and pulled her away from the desk. She pressed the tiny girl up into the flesh of her throat just over the hard part of her esophagus and swallowed again. Haile's skin rippled as her throat moved up and then down sending dozens of gallons of liquid into her body. Allison nearly convulsed. Haile swallowed again, and again, each time getting the same twitch from Allison who was visibly frightened.

 

Haile's free hand pulled a cup over that had several thousand people in it, the smallest of the small, in platformed tiers to keep them from suffocating one another. Whenever she drank from this cup she would collapse one tier at a time sending several hundred people down her hungry throat. It was Haile’s version of soup, and she had a whole series of videos about it.

 

When the first group of people entered her throat she began sliding Allison down her neck, letting her experience her entire throat as it undulating beneath the warm flesh. Each swallow was grossly loud and carried with it hundreds of screaming voices, people just like either of them. Haile swallowed again, and again, now dragging Allison up the length of her throat until she was pressed into the soft tissue beneath her jaw that connected her mouth and her esophagus. Haile let her mouth fill up with multiple floors before she squished her tongue to the roof of her mouth, causing a cacophony of death just above Allison before she swallowed finally, nearly crushing Allison into her throat as it moved around her. Allison was going to be sick.

 

She could feel them, all of them, being forced down into Haile. As they flowed down her throat Haile drug the terrified Allison down her neck with them so she rode the ride with them, until they passed behind her collarbone and disappeared. Then Haile lifted Allison away from her throat and placed Allison against her stomach just below her left breast, right where a few thousand people were now dying horribly.

 

The sound was horrible and awful, and Allison cringed at the thought that there were several living people just like her now swimming in an ocean of itty bitty people she could easily fit into even her own mouth by the dozen. The idea thrilled and terrified her. How could she be here right now? How could this monster of a girl be devouring so many people like they're nothing to her?

 

But that was the thing, wasn't it? They did mean something to her. They were calories, and she needed to burn them all to stay alive. Who was going to stop her? No one could. No one could even dream of stopping Haile. She was just so damn big and so uncaring about the lives of others. She snuffed out so many when she ripped through the school to grab Allison. She killed almost all the teachers, ate her best friends, and kidnapped almost the whole team. Allison cried because she didn't know what to do and the sounds she was hearing disturbed her so much.

 

Eventually Haile finished eating her lunch and pulled Allison out from under her shirt. The little girl had been sobbing. Haile laughed out loud.

 

“What's the matter?” Haile asked, a smile still plastered across her face guiltily.

 

“It's…” She shouldn't say it. “It's…” She shouldn't say it. “just so horrible…” There, she said it. Damn the consequences. This girl was a fucking monster and she could hardly stand it anymore.

 

“What’s so horrible?” Haile asked, still grinning.

 

“You. Eating people. Just like me!” Allison turned her tear stricken face up to Haile with defiance. “Just like you. It's dreadful!”

 

Haile couldn't suppress her giggle which only made Allison madder. She was getting feisty. Haile liked that. “Yes, it's pretty horrible.” Haile said, as she lowered Allison to the table in front of her. She leaned back, exposing her rock hard, thin stomach. She placed her arms behind her head, raising her chest to an even more unmistakable position. “I know I'm pretty dreadful. But I don't care. I need to eat, just like you do.”

 

Allison was momentarily taken aback by Haile's agreement, but then latched onto her last statement and rallied. “But I don't eat living people who have their own lives, dreams, wants, desires, and future! You're taking all of that away from them, for just a few calories.” she stamped her foot. “Don't you feel any remorse?”

 

“No. You're smaller than me. If I crush you, then I'll just go get another one. There's always more pretty girls out there.” Haile's hand hovered over Allison's head threateningly. She was scared, but she had to know.

 

“Why do you do this to us?” she pleaded. “Why do you go to our world, destroy our homes, and eat us?”

 

Haile removed her hand and thought for a while. Then she answered thoughtfully “Because it’s fun. Because you're fun. Especially when you die. And you're useful, delicious too. If you stop being fun or useful, though, you have to do the other, or I'll find out just how delicious you are.” the threat was there, lingering in the air. Haile delivered it with such precision and directness Allison admitted defeat. There was nothing she could so. Haile could snuff her out in an instant, and she had probably started to grow bored of her, having mentioned that. So there was only one thing left to do…

 

Allison leapt from the table and landed hard on Haile's outstretched leg. She was wearing faded torn jeans again that hug her skin tightly. She hadn't expected Allison to do that, and watched her with her eyes raised. This was new.

 

Allison stood up and walked across Haile's thigh and crossed over her pocket. Haile felt her tiny feet and her almost inadmissible weight the entire way. She crossed up onto Haile's belt and climbed over. She stood in Haile's slanted stomach, and turned around. Her stomach gurgled violently enough her skin visibly vibrated.

 

Haile was unbelievably attractive. From the gentle slope of her almost concave stomach to her thin yet powerful arms and legs that seemed to stretch on forever. Haile's choice of fashion made her look rock hard even where she was soft. Her breasts stood out from her chest with hardly any support at all, yet her bra was expertly chosen to round out her shape to the most absolutely perfect degree. Her hair was beautiful, her face was beautiful, her mouth was deadly but there was something about it you couldn't look away from. Even the sounds her body made were mildly attractive, even in a horrible way.

 

All of this passed through Allison's mind. And this beautiful girl on which she stood was the most macabre monster she had ever imagined. Worse than anything Hollywood could come up with. Her kill count was in the hundreds of millions, possibly billions if she believed all of the people came from different worlds. She crushed them under foot, under her butt if they were on her chairs, under hand if they were on a desk, under her boobs if they were standing too close to her, and in her hands, their bodies broken and mushing through her clenched fingers. And worst of all she ate them. Like candy. Like popcorn. Like any kind of food you can think of. And now she had drank them like juice, just guzzling them up as though they were insubstantial and not worth the effort of chewing.

 

Allison was disgusted. And yet, still horribly, morbidly, unexplainably attracted to this titan among humans. She bottled up her emotions and did what she knew she needed to do to stay alive. She would be pleasure to this girl and she would let her live because she was useful. Because she was fun.

 

Allison tried to lift up the fabric of Haile's jeans and struggled for some time before she let go in a huff. She tried again, trying to wedge an arm underneath it's ultra tight surface. Haile giggled above her, the ground on which she stood shook with each sudden exhalation. Allison let go and tried sliding her legs underneath it, but it was so tight it hurt. How the hell can she wear these? What the hell size was she?

 

“Haile, how the fuck do you wear this shit?” Allison's voice came out as almost a scream as she struggled in vain. Haile burst out laughing and sat up, the fabric moving with such ease that Allison looked pathetic.

 

Haile's stomach pushed Allison onto her jeans and onto the triangle between her legs. Haile undid her belt and slipped it out of its loops. Then she slipped the big brass button out of its sleeve and the material sprang loose, revealing yet more undiscovered skin. It lay there tantalizing between the strips of denim and metal teeth. Towards the bottom of the V lie the forbidden fabric.

 

“So you want to get in my pants, huh?” Allison didn't answer but instead got up and marched over to it. “At least we had dinner together first.” Haile was almost beside herself with her humor, she thought she was pretty funny anyway. That’s what mattered most, right? What you felt?

 

Allison grabbed the metal teeth and hauled herself up. Once she gained some altitude she noticed Haile had on white undergarments with pink lace and tiny flowers. She couldn't see far, but could see the hem at least.

 

“Well this should be interesting.” Haile leaned back and stretched out her legs, loosening the denim and giving Allison some more room to work.

 

And it was interesting.

 

Haile was unbelievably impressed. She hadn't had so much fun since the time she smeared six dozen people over her naked body a few months ago. Haile laid in bed panting hard, having stripped out of both her shirt and her pants. She still wore her underwear but was sprawled out across her bed. That had been quite the wild ride. Allison worked pretty hard for such a tiny little thing. And now she laid on top of Haile's left breast, nearly unconscious with the effort. She was staring up at the underside of Haile's cup, her boob not filling it completely. She too was panting very hard and was covered in a thick, viscous slime once again.

 

If Haile were a different kind of girl she would be sipping on an alcoholic beverage smoking a cigarette as the other party hastily put on a button down shirt and left the room, all the while making snide comments about time and energy. But she wasn't that kind of girl, and was instead gently running the fingers of her right hand over her breast and her left hand over her thigh. Fuck. Was the main word going through her head.

 

After that day Haile kept Allison around. They played together a lot, and Allison worked very hard to get a rise out of Haile. Each time she did she was successful because she always found some new button to push.

 

Allison was tired all the time but it was working. She had been taken into Haile's bed every day for the last week and had been carried around everywhere even as she left the house and went to her appointments. Allison wasn't certain if it would ever pay off, but someday it might, and she just had to be ready for that day. Until then she worked at Haile's body like a machine. The most horrible experiences were mealtimes, where Haile would mercilessly devour dozens or hundreds of people. She seemed to take express pleasure in tormenting Allison merely because she knew it bothered her so greatly.

 

Haile’s rampages through her house became ever more bloody and unpredictable as she neared her move date. She killed indiscriminately and targeted everyone. She didn't eat most of them either, which was worrying the population. She seemed to be purging her house.

 

And she was. Haile had to get rid of everybody that was ‘free range.’ She even changed the rules so that anyone living in one of her city boxes was safe from the extermination, but was item number one on the menu should she choose that box that day. It was a hard choice and a lot of people took it, but too many didn't.

 

Haile took to killing people in more and more interesting ways, to Allison's dismay as she had taken up permanent residence on Haile's body. She was usually either in her pocket, in her shirt, on her shoulder, or in her pants.

 

Once she found herself in Haile's shoe and had been left there all day. It was a miserable experience and she screamed herself hoarse before an hour had gone by. Hailes toes squeezed her again and again and rolled her around in her converse as she walked. Haile was careful to never crush Allison into her sock, but she was definitely very rough on the poor girl.

 

And yet the fun times still continued. Or, at least, fun for Haile. Every night Allison ‘went to work.’ Haile never even had to mention it. She would have certainly let Allison go live in a city box if she asked, but the little girl just kept at it day after day.

 

Every time Haile sat down to eat she made sure Allison was very close at hand. Either on her shoulder or pressed firmly to her throat. Occasionally when she was too worn out she would just lay in Haile's cup on her flesh and stare up at her as she chewed and swallowed her way through meal after meal. Each swallow was quite painful to watch for Allison. She absolutely hated this thing that she was pleasuring constantly.

 

Haile had failed to feed Allison for a day and a half, and she was incredibly lethargic. She lacked the energy to really entertain Haile anymore, and Haile had noticed. This wasn’t unplanned, of course. Haile was curious by nature, and she was no less here. Given how vehemently opposed to everything she did Allison was, she was curious just how far she could push her.

 

Haile had a small bowl full of a few hundred high scale people. Grains of rice to her, she could barely make out any distinguishing features in them other than their hair colour and crowds. Maybe the color of their shirts, if it were bright enough. It was into this bowl that Haile dropped the hungry Allison into.

 

Allison shrieked as she free fell, and couldn’t stop herself as she hit the ground, instantly splattering a couple of people under her feet. She lost her balance and fell backwards into the throng. Dozens of people ended up as red paste underneath her denim clad  butt or over her arms and hands. Bodies twitched everywhere and people screamed all around her as she, herself, screamed.

 

She calmed down, and gingerly sat up. She was horrified, covered in blood and gore. Haile had gotten her close to her mouth before and she had been speckled with blood, but nothing like this. Never before had she killed anybody, and now there were dozens of lives claimed by her body. Of course it was gravity, and ultimately Haile’s fault, but it was her body, and it was now tainted with death.

 

Haile’s finger scraped the ground behind Allison, soaking up the blood, leaving behind a thin sheet of saliva, and lifting several still living people into the air. Haile’s mouth sucked her finger clean, silencing the tiny group. Allison cringed.

 

Haile’s experiment here was quite obvious, and Allison had figured it out as soon as she watched Haile ferry people to her mouth painstakingly, one at a time. She wanted her to eat them. Allison’s own stomach protested at its empty state, but she crossed her arms, spreading blood over her stomach and breasts.

 

Tiny people now clustered around Allison, as Haile had resumed eating by dragging a damp fingertip around the bowl. Some of them even climbed over her skinny legs. She felt their pleading voices berate her ears and could feel their hands and feet climbing over every inch of her legs and intimate areas. She looked down at them and swept them off her thigh.

 

“I cannot save you.” She said with as much pity as she could muster. “I’m just food too.” Allison’s throat caught at the statement, but they didn’t flee. Those she swept off her body just stood up and fled back to her again. She was infinitely less scary than the even bigger giant who was actively killing everyone she touched.

 

“Lay down.” Haile commanded from above. Allison was startled, for a split second she had forgot about the giant. Allison quickly came back to reality though, and started laying back. She did so slowly, letting people get out of her way. She stretched her legs out in front of her and managed to only kill one person as her heels touched the bowl again. “Now…” Haile leaned in and lowered her voice. “Get onto this girl.” She said seductively, and almost immediately she let a column of spit slowly fall from her lips and land on Allison. Haile moved very slowly, and let her mouth drain onto the tiny girl who started sobbing again. “Don’t make me ask you again.”

 

When Haile had finished spitting on Allison and had covered her in a thick layer of slime the bowl converged on her. They waded through a puddle of saliva about waist high to most of them and began climbing all over Allison. Hands and feet by the hundreds touched her body. Everyone was struggling against the thick goo while Allison lay there crying. Her chest heaved and knocked many people off, but the saliva held many more fast and allowed them to continue their climb.

 

It did not take long before she was coated in people too, all wriggling and trying to find purchase on the tiny giant’s body. Several people had even managed to get into her clothing, Allison hadn’t even objected. There was nothing more humiliating and demoralizing than being covered in someone else’s spit after having been told what to do.

 

“Good.” Haile said. Her eyes were close and she inspected her prize critically. Some people were taking advantage of the situation and were having, what she believed and knew herself to be absolutely true, the last fun they’ll have in their life.

 

The screaming, which had mildly abated at their prospect of a chance for salvation, was renewed when Haile’s fingers deftly lifted the sopping girl into the air. Several people flowed off of her tiny body, but the majority of them stuck to it like flies in sap. Haile lifted the crying girl up to her lips and parted them.

 

Now it was time for Allison to scream again. Haile propelled Allison into her mouth and shut it behind her, sealing her in darkness and yet more spittle. People all over her body panicked as they were smashed and smeared into her skin and clothing. Blood sprayed everywhere as bodies broke and limbs snapped, bones cracked and people died all over her. Haile’s tongue maneuvered Allison around her mouth, making sure to kill everyone except Allison, who for her part had been driven insane. Many people died at Allison’s hands, whose body moved of its own accord in trying to fight against Haile.

 

Haile’s voice rose up from her throat and reverberated through her mouth, but Allison couldn’t make anything out of it. Through the smacking spit and screaming people and her own hysteria, she wasn’t in any state to listen. She was further driven wild when a torrent of people were dumped into Haile’s mouth all around her.

 

Hands reached out and tried to grab her. People tried to flee or swim away. They fell and bounced all over her body and splattered into the pools of saliva on Haile’s constantly moving tongue. Allison’s hands flailed around, crushing indiscriminately as her open palms landed in people and pools alike. A blob of spit fell from the roof of Haile’s mouth that continued a dozen squirming bodies, it landed on Allison’s neck and caused her to slap at her skin, flattening yet more people.

 

Then Haile started to chew. Lightly, tiny snaps of her jaw which ended countless lives between the surfaces of her jagged molars. Haile’s tongue moved this way and that, distributing bodies and people and saliva alike. It pushed Allison around and made sure she experienced it all without fail. Allison threw up because she had swallowed too much bloody saliva, but the contents of her own stomach were practically nonexistent save for the copious amounts of Haile-spit. There was practically no difference in the dark hell she was going through.

 

An ear shattering squelch indicated Haile had swallowed and the sudden clearing of Haile’s mouth confirmed that. It wasn’t long before Allison found herself spit out onto the table top. She laid in a new pool of bloody saliva, covered in body parts, bodies, and a few still moving people. Her eyes were wide open but her voice had gone. She was in shock and was completely unresponsive to Haile’s attempts to rouse her.

 

Eventually Haile had cleaned her and put her in a box and left the catatonic girl alone. Haile giggled inside, knowing the psychological damage such a playful session could cause to someone unprepared for it. She loved being a monster. It was the best job in the world. Not only was it immensely fun, but it paid absurdly well. The absolute best part was she could do anything her evil little heart desired, and there was absolutely nothing anyone could or would do about it. It wasn’t illegal, because so few people even knew it existed. It should have been though. Having as much fun as Haile had on a daily basis was certainly against some kind of law somewhere.

 

She spent the rest of the day collecting the remaining people in the house and herding them into her lunch boxes. By the end, there was no one left. She had caught, killed, eaten, stepped on, smeared across the floor, crushed, sat on, rolled over, or just generally pulled apart everyone that had eluded her over the previous week. She was proud of a job well done, and was covered in blood as proof of her masterful handiwork. Sure she’d have to clean the mess up herself, but it was worth it.

End Notes:

 

I've been struggling with remembering to post this chapter for about a week now! My apologizes. But, here you go. My feeble attempt at injecting a little bit more of the thing we shall never speak of here, into this story! Buhahaha, I'm bad. Plus its short, I doubly appologize, but you know, I ended the thought and that's the end of the chapter. Some are long, and some are short.

 

Also, obligatory message, if you have any commens, questions, concerns, or suggestions, please feel free to send me an email to hkorhal [at] gmail [dot] com! I appreciate hearing from everyone and I reply to just about every mail I find!

--Haile

The Big Game by ralf_wolfs
Author's Notes:

Haile visits and takes a bite out of A Big Apple!

 

The Big Game

Chapter Seven

 

 

    Haile breathed in the crisp cold air as she raised her arms over her head. If it were warmer weather she would have been in a bikini, basking in the sunlight of a sunny afternoon. Instead it was partly cloudy, really cold, and quite windy. Of course, she didn’t have to worry about the wind very much, even at this altitude. A gale that would seriously inconvenience a normally sized pedestrian would just barely ruffle her hair about her face. Yet, it was still giving it the best shot it could. Her hair danced lazily around her face, some of which was hidden behind a thin scarf that was wrapped around her neck.

    She could see her breath, great big clouds of warm condensation every time her lungs expelled their spent air. It swirled unnaturally to her, but it was just due to her immense size in this world. She twisted her foot and something ground beneath her. The road she was standing on was entirely pulverized, ground beneath the sole of her black and white converse. She picked up her other foot and moved it to the left and set it down on a house which compacted beneath her as though it were made of paper.

    Haile grinned. She hadn’t been out and about in a few days, and was certainly glad she had checked her scanner before coming through because her portal dumped her out in a rather cold part of the world today. To her absolute delight there was a large city nearby, and she just had to pay it a visit.

    She stood there dressed more warmly than usual, but still cute as ever, she felt. As she thought a few days earlier, she always dressed to impress. Skin tight, thigh high black leggings stretched from inside her converse up to just below her quite short skirt which fell loosely around her thighs. They revealed a few inches of tantalizing skin between them. She had goosebumps on her legs.

Her skirt slid up her hips and underneath a black leather belt that went through its belt loops which clasped it tightly to her body. Her silky soft black shirt was tucked into her skirt and clung to her skin leaving absolutely nothing to the imagination as it passed over each of her curves and body features. It covered her bra which held her breasts in a more attractive shape and kept them from bouncing around all sillily. Her shirt had sleeves that went all the way down to her hands and wrapped around her thumbs which kept her hands warm but left her long fingers free for maximum articulation. Finally she wore a tiny jacket around her shoulders which she left unzipped, but could zip if she wanted to.

Haile let herself come back into the here and now and let the sounds of the environment filter into her ears. There were sirens and emergency response vehicles off in the distance, a natural occurrence when she was nearby. There was some tinkling coming from below her, and a quick shift of weight, another crunch as she stepped on an expensive car and a glance told her the house she stepped on ruptured a water main and was spouting into the air up to her knee. She moved away from it, water in cold weather was killer.

She pulled out her cellphone and spent a few minutes playing with settings and turned on several of her capture programs. There was going to be a lot of data real soon, and upon closer inspection she saw she was already capturing a feed. She pulled it up and after it resolved itself from a pixel mess she could see herself standing there, larger than life, from a perspective several hundred feet away. She turned and waved.

The gawper fled into the house but Haile moved fast, in an instant she had her knees planted on either side of the driveway and had dug her fingers into the structure’s roof and began peeling it back slab by slab. The wood splintered as beams exploded and glass shattered. The cacophony of destruction was quite alluring to her as she demolished the building. After not finding anything she turned to her phone again and saw the camera now pointing at a girl’s face, shrouded in darkness. She was sobbing and looked absolutely frightened.

Haile looked at the wreckage of the structure and bit her lip, where did she run off to? She leaned in and started sifting through the rubble and eventually heard a scream as her hand knocked over a wall. Excavating it she pulled large chest out and squeezed it. The wood cracked and split and the girl fell out into her palm.

“Hiya!” Haile said sweetly. “I’ve got a request for you.” The girl just kept on screaming. Haile frowned and shifted her weight back onto her feet. “Oh calm down. I haven’t killed you yet.” This shut her up, and she turned tear streaked eyed up to meet her gaze. “Now, you were recording me, weren’t you?” The girl nodded, her chest was heaving but she was terrified into silence now. “Where’s your phone?”

“I…” She started, her voice catching. “I dropped it.”

Haile moved her hand over and, using her free hand, pushed the wreck of the box over until she found the tiny electronic device. With absolute delicate care, she picked the absolutely tiny thing up between her fingertips and held it out to her.

“Here.” Haile said as she proffered the phone to the girl. “What’s your name?”

The girl took the phone with shaking hands and replied “Jasmin.”

Haile grinned, revealing her beautiful braces between two plump bright red lips. When her mouth opened to frame the new words a cloud exited her in a gust, “What a pretty name.” Haile stood up and Jasmin whimpered. “Now, what I’m going to do, is I’m going to get back to what I was doing. But I want you to record it for me. You can do that, right?” Jasmin nodded. “Good. Don’t fall off because I won’t catch you, but if you record enough, we can have so much fun together later. Alright?”

“Can I go home after?” Jasmin pleaded. Haile was impressed, Jasmin had her mind sort of together even after she just had her home demolished. Where would she go? There was nothing left.

“Sure.” Haile lied. “Eventually anyway.” She turned on her heel and started walking again, each thunderous footstep echoed slightly as it crashed through expensive residential houses. “But first, you’ve got a job to do.”

Haile brought the terrified girl, who was only a couple of inches tall to Haile, to one of her belt loops on her skirt and let her grab onto it. With a bit of struggling she was able to wedge herself between the loop and the belt to help her stay there, but she was definitely too big to properly stand in it. She sort of hung there with her arms wrapped around the fabric. She pulled her phone out and started recording.

Haile checked her own phone and looked for Jasmin’s stream. Yep, it looked pretty sweet, seeing everything from another perspective. Quite often, as Haile walked, Jasmin would record straight down her impressively long legs and she’d see her foot step into the street or through a building and pulverize everything before being covered up by her skirt again as she moved forward, and another foot appear only to repeat the process. Haile shivered (although it might have been because of the cold), there were more streams picking up too, this was going to be good.

Residences turned into shops and strip malls, Haile stomped through a park full of trees, benches, a cute fountain and several joggers. At least, all of these things had existed and, while they still did, a physical change had overcome them. Certainly not chemical, as there were no actual changes in the states of their matter, her scientific brain told her. She made the mental note and corrected herself. Yes, they were still there. In fact the jogger had come with her for several hundred feet before falling off entirely. He left behind pieces of himself every other step until then.

Buildings started getting bigger and bigger, stories and stories, it was great. Haile stepped onto the roof of a small office building. It offered only the slightest resistance before it collapsed under her ever increasing weight. It inconvenienced her passage marginally and kept her from proceeding at her previous pace. But the cacophony of breaking concrete, screaming steel, shattering glass, and exploding people was music to her ears. She sighed contentedly as her other foot came’round and slammed itself into the street with enough force to rock cars and knock over pedestrians.

The further into town she went the more and more people there were on the street. It still wasn't good enough, but it was slowly increasing. People fled from buildings and cars but the crowd was still too small. There was an explosion behind her that lit up the surrounding area. The concussion shockwave blew past her, ruffling her hair and skirt, exposing her indecently for a split second before her hands came down fast as lighting to flatten it out against her thighs. She turned to look, the office building she stepped on had exploded with such ferocity that debris were still raining down over several city blocks. An impressive fire had started.

Haile giggled. That was more like it. She turned back towards the city skyline and let into the air. Her skirt threatened to fly up but didn't move all too much before she hit the ground. She started skipping. She had the biggest grin on her face and her arms flew this way and that as her feet demolished several more city blocks. She hummed and laughed in a rather girlish way for several strides, her hair flying up behind her and streaming.

She remembered Jasmin and stopped dead, landing on a busy eight lane intersection. She bent slightly and checked on her passenger, she was still there, still recording. Good, good. Haile turned her attention back to the city. The roads were getting wider and the traffic was more and more intense. Now there were people everywhere by the hundreds. Still insufficient, but acceptable now.

Her shoes had remained relatively clean. No red smudges anywhere on her soles as anyone she had stepped on was either in a car or inside a collapsing building, thus shielding her from the mess. That was about to change. Her rapid appearance had left many stuck in their vehicles as she crushed them without care or notice, but now, as she stood there, people had time to react.

There were crashes and smashes and finally honking and screaming. People fled their trapped cars and disappeared into any building they could. Haile frowned. That wouldn't do. She turned to her side and looked down, a low rising high rise came up to her waist. A good demonstration target.

Haile brought her foot forward and buried it into the smooth glass face of the structure. It sunk several dozen feet before slowing and running out of momentum. She leaned forward and brought more weight on it, sinking it to the ground. Large chunks of the building broke off and smashed on the ground. Debris and people went everywhere. Then she knelt down, her knees spread out in front of her. She pushed her skirt down between her thighs, causing it to slightly ride up on the sides and the back. She looked into the gaping wound of the building that was still bleeding water, sparks, and crumbling concrete.

She attacked the building with both hands, her fingers sunk into its face and scraped at the floors, peeling more and more of it out. She gouged into the building scooping handfuls of construction material, office cubicles and people out of the building. She dumped this mess onto the ground and peered into the structure. There were dozens and dozens of people visible.

With lightning speed and dainty movements that nonetheless resulted in mass destruction nevertheless, she scooped people out of the building and threw them into the air. Many of them she caught in her mouth, but a few missed, either bouncing off her luscious red lips or flushed cheeks. One even impacted her nearly numb nose and fell to his death. Haile's mouth quickly filled up, but it couldn't last. She ran out of easy targets.

As she scooped out more of the building she began chewing, mouth open wide and jaw moving quickly and violently. It was a scene of carnage as blood and gore flew out of her mouth. People burst between her teeth or were sliced clean in two before sliding out of her mouth. Blood poured out of her mouth and cascaded onto the pile of rubble between her feet. Haile swallowed the mass, sending only one living person down into her stomach.

She repeated the process, now digging deeply into the structure for morsels of all kinds. It was during her third mouthful the structure gave a thunderous shudder and began to cave inwards. Haile leaned back as the building began to topple over, but she had carelessly removed support strut after support and it buckled towards her. She swallowed and threw up her hands, but when the structure hit her it cracked and shattered. The building consumed her hands and arms before hitting her torso which caused her to lose balance and fall backwards. Her head hit the building behind her and buried itself into its facade, the new building took a significant amount of weight before it too began to give. Haile's world went dark as the buildings collapsed on her.

It was the opposite of quiet, and it took a lot more than a collapsing building to hurt her, but it did weigh quite a bit and there were some rather sharp objects pressing into her skin in several spots. She was sure she'd probably have cut something and would be surprised if she herself wasn't bleeding.

Eventually she came to rest in a sort of sitting pose with her arms raised. The building had flowed around her as it crumbled and filled the space around her body like sand. She felt like she had just been buried at the beach. Only this time she was getting wet as several water lines were broken and spilling on her and she felt a tingling as quite a large amount of electricity was trying to earth itself through her body. She breathed carefully too, not wanting to suck debris into her lungs.

Haile struggled for a moment, trying to dig herself out of the wreckage of the two buildings. She felt heat around the back of her neck and knew a fire had started. If she didn't want to lose her hair she needed to get out rather quickly. Fires tended to spread a little too quickly for her liking when she was around. It was really strange, like there were two different set of laws of physics and they conflicted whenever she showed up.

Haile gave a grunt of effort as she levered herself up and out of the devastation. Light filled her eyes as she freed her head and pushed herself up. Her shirt had definitely caught fire and she quickly beat it out, but not before a large portion of it had been singed or burned away. She was wearing such light clothing that it had gone up like a match. She grumbled, she really liked this shirt and it was cold enough being almost fully clothed. The inferno continued behind her as she rolled to the side and crawled out of the rubble pile. It filled the entire street several stories high.

Haile stood up and brushed herself off, there were several corpses and so much dust and errant bits of glass or metal beams stuck in her clothing, she was a mess. Then she remembered Jasmin, she checked and didn't find her there. Haile frowned, damn, she was producing such good footage too.

Feeling a shiver run down her spine she stepped over the road block and continued on her path deeper into the big city. Her antics had the desire effect too, people were spilling from buildings in the thousands. She giggled evilly, good. This was excellent. Haile’s nearly pristine white converse sole came down into the busy city street and met minor resistance from several cars before they compressed under her weight. The metal screamed and the rubber burst under pressure as she leaned forward. A dozen people were crushed under its unforgiving tread and blood pooled underneath her. She brought her next foot forward and specifically aimed it at a particularly dense crowd.

Dozens of people were now being splattered across the surface of the street with each and every step she made. Blood and guts and twisted broken limbs and bodies were stuck to her sole in a thick wet mess that smacked every time she lifted her foot. They left strings of gore that snapped and splattered the glass walls on either side of her feet. Every time her foot rested on the ground and compressed everyone underneath it, those around her who missed being crushed by inches were subjected to a spray of blood and liquid, were knocked down from the sheer concussive force of her step, and blown back several feet from the rushing air getting out of the way of her defending shoe.

Yes, this is what she was after. She savored the sound of crunching bones and exploding cars, screaming people by the tens of thousands, the pure joy of wanton destruction. Nothing could stop her, she felt powerful and monstrous. Her laughter bordered on maniacal as her giggles from each step merged together to make her sound slightly insane. She had blood smeared all the way up to her ankles casting a beautiful pattern across her black and white canvas shoes. White soles, white laces, white accents, all splashed with waves and lines of blood and more. She paused for a moment, sending one hand into a hand building for support, and lifted her foot and checked it behind her. She couldn't distinguish any one person from the rest. It was a truly horrific sight.

She twisted gently and brought her foot up to the edge of a building and scraped it along the corner. She scraped a significant amount of meat and caked vehicles from her sole before repeating this with her other foot. When she finished she kicked the building, causing it to collapse in front of her. Now with less squishy soles she decided to get down onto her hands and knees. Time for a more intimate approach.

She crawled forward placing her hands with care. She always put them down, fingers spread for maximum carnage. Her long, thin fingers would catch several people who would merely get shoved out of the way as her weight came down, but every now and then someone was laying down and was crushed underneath or were outright flattened. Those under her palms suffered a much worse fate. Several seconds of extended life were granted to those in the center as her weight shifted, further compressing her palm until even they were squished flat. She felt the thick wetness of blood all over her hands and, when she lifted them, smacked heavily onto the road several dozen yards ahead.

Her hands dripped blood and people who peeled off in mid crawl over crowds of fleeing people who were completely ignored by the crawling girl. Being so much closer Haile could make out individual people now and frequently she winked or blew kisses to people who weren't running. Her knees though were doing far more damage because she had far less control over where they went. Not only that but her shins drug along behind her and her shoes were still causing damage even upside down.

Haile came to a huge crowd of people trying to get into a hole in the ground, probably a tunnel. With the precision of a modern bunker buster missile she slipped her fingers into the hole and curled, instantly cutting three people in half and  cutting off everyone's retreat. She brought the heel of her bloody hand down and scooped several dozen people up and off the ground. Haile brought them to her mouth and started biting into the mass of people. Her teeth seared through people and trapped several more inside her wet hungry maw, their voices echoed in the cavernous depth and down her throat. They screamed bloody murder as she chewed into her hand. But what cause more harm was her wire braces and metal brackets which cut people to pieces and crushed several more. Her hand dripped blood as it poured through her fingers and over the sides as she shoved the mass into her mouth and continued chewing.

It was one of the most gross things she'd ever done and it sent the biggest spike of pleasure down her spine she'd felt in a long time. She felt them crunch between her molars and squish against the roof of her mouth as her tongue flung them all over her mouth. Eventually, however, her hand was devoid of external life and she inspected it critically, still chewing mercilessly. Every time her jaw opened bits fell out of her mouth as she repositioned the chewed contents, swallowing occasionally. Her hand looked beautiful, which she liked slowly, specifically for the cameras which she knew she had plenty trained on her now. Down the street she could see thousands of people with cell phones watching her as folks fled around them. She put her hand down and looked at them, smiling. She showed off the bloody interior of her mouth, shredded clothing caught in nearly all all of her brackets, and roared at them. She shook her head and wiggled her body, swaying back and forth. It ended up just sounding like she said “roar” and given out cute her voice was pitched naturally, it sounded more girly than monstrous, but given the fact she was covered in blood was a modulating factor.

Haile sat her hand down and continued forward. Whenever she spied a big group of people she grabbed at them with her weight free hand and would carry them up over her head. Having already eaten her fill for the moment, now she wanted to look sexy and extra evil. She opened her mouth wide, and because her mouth was already quite wide to begin with, was absolutely gaping to people smaller than her; and dropped her handful. People fell screaming, many bounced off her cheeks or nose, but enough fell into her mouth to give her something to masticate. She started pumping her jaw while several people were still on her face, trying to desperately cling on. Every crash of her teeth sent shockwaves through those stuck to her face, a few more fell into her mashing teeth.

Crunch, crunch, crunch, her teeth went accompanied by the squishing and squelching and screaming. She dropped her head back down to look at the road flipping people off her face who broke several bones when they hit the ground. She continued crawling as she chewed, mouth wide open, letting everything fall out of her mouth as she chewed. Sure she swallowed what amounted to a single person, but now she was just having fun. Chewing as she went, letting mashed people slide out of her mouth along with hundreds of gallons of spit and blood. She threw more people into her mouth, chewed them, and spit them out. Hundreds and hundreds of people died in this way before she came to a T intersection and had to change directions.

People on this street knew something was wrong but didn't know what, and seeing a cute, young, absolutely enormous girl come around the corner, blood dripping down her chin, pouring out of her mouth, and splattered across her cheeks and even a bit on her forehead is enough to cause instantaneous loss of mind and induce mass panic. Haile looked right and then looked left, there was an arena to the left and looked more promising. She shifted her weight and started crawling towards it. Even her skirt hem was getting covered in gore, so there was not a single stitch of clothing she had that wasn't starting to get messy.

When she brought her hand down this time, however, it went straight through the street and caused her to lose balance. “Oh shit.” she cursed as she toppled forward and to the right. Once again a building broke her fall and embraced her, it almost immediately buckled and began to collapse. Thankfully however this time she caved the other way and spilled into the city street on the other side. Haile regained her composure and righted herself. She felt people running all over her hand. She withdrew it and began peeling at the ground revealing a great cover cavern underneath. Oh sweet, a subway station.

A train was just beginning to pull away when Haile's fingers grasped it and lifted it off the track. It buckled and crinkled but lifted free. The people inside, having thought they were free, were now trapped in what looked like sausage links. Haile pulled it out and swung a foot into the cavern. She brought her other foot into it as well and then began pumping her legs, bringing her shoes up and down. She stomped over and over again inside the terminal, killing everyone inside. She was, to her, about a foot sunk into the ground and had plenty of room to stomp around. Every stomp was forceful and caused her skirt to flap and her hair to shimmer. Great clouds of condensed breath filled the air as she exerted herself. Finally, when she felt she had extinguished enough life in the subway, she turned her attention to the cars. They were indeed full of so many people that they were crawling over each other. She giggled malevolently.

Stepping out of the subway station she stood to her full height and stretched. She was only slightly stiff. As she walked, deliberately slowly and without paying any attention to where her feet fell, she looked through the subway train. She had crumpled most of the car she had originally grabbed and nearly everyone inside had died. Shame, but she still had several more cars to play with. As she headed towards the stadium she was exiting the exact city center so the buildings and roads were getting smaller. She decided to abandon the road entirely and smashed her way through the buildings, kicking wildly and freely. She grinned and giggled as she swung the train this way and that, the furthest car slammed into a high rise and crashed through several feet of it before getting stuck. It ripped off the rest of the train.

She sent her feet through row of buildings after row of buildings, kicking cars, people, busses, and debris all over the place. The train was pulverized and nearly everyone had died of one reason or another. All except for the train car held safely in her hand. She finally reached the stadium and spent some time ripping cars off the end of the train and jamming them into the entrances of the stadium. She stopped around the large building and covered all but one entrance which she just shoved several parked cars into.

Nodding her head happily at a job well done she reached into the stadium and put the last car inside. She then gripped the strong concrete carrier and levered herself into it. Her feet smashed through sections of seats scattering yet more debris and people all over the place. When she had finally gotten into the stadium, which had been in the middle of a sold out game, not a seat left unoccupied, she picked up the train car and started to watch the pandemonium unfold in front of her. Sure watching a game would have been more fun but this was just as good, almost. She cheered when the barrier separating the crowd and the field broke and people flowed onto the green.

Haile had taken to ripping open the can like a box of candy and picking people out of it one at a time, sending them down her gullet. Randomly she chewed or swallowed them whole. When the stands had been nearly cleaned out around her she tipped the car to her lips and up to the sky, funneling the remains people in it into her mouth. She looked into it while she chewed, spying just a few people hanging onto things. She put her lips back in front of the gaping wound of the car and shook the car violently once, twice, three times. She felt two more bumps on her tongue which she swallowed. Without looking into the car again she tossed it over her shoulder.

Haile chewed happily and swallowed her mouthful as she stretched out. Her fingers plowed through sections of seating as she stretched out. She crossed her legs and bounced her foot. It still dripped faintly bright red blood. Haile took her phone out and started flipping he ought all of the streams she was capturing. 10% full, her phone reported and she had only been in town an hour or less. This one trip was going to make her enough money to pay off her house.

One of the streams she was recording caught her eye, it was Jasmin’s. After watching it for a second she moved her phone aside and waved. Jasmin had survived by getting into her shoe.

“That was a brave move you did!” Haile said with a wide bloody grain. She wiped her mouth and wiped her hand on the stadium floor. Jasmin said something but Haile couldn't hear it, her feet being too far away, her new friend being too quiet, and the sound of crumbling buildings, screaming crowds, sirens and more. “Talk into your phone if you want me to hear you.”

Haile turned her attention back to her phone which had Jasmin’s feed up. She watched as Jasmin appeared on the screen large as life. “I fell out of your belt when you squatted down.” Haile nodded, she figured that would have happened. “I was going to run but then I saw the building start to fall and I ran for the only cover I could find.”

“Which happened to be my shoe?” Haile she'd, her eyebrow raising.

Jasmin looked off screen before returning to the camera, “Yeah,it wasn't easy but I crawled inside and hid around your toes.”

Haile was impressed. “Did you get any good footage?” Haile laughed at her own joke.

Jsmin nodded herself, “Yes I did. It was…” She drifted off a moment before continuing, “Awful.” Now Haile could see jasmin was covered in blood too.

“Did you get hurt?”

Jasmin looked at herself. “No, I don't think so. This is from… “ she referenced the blood, “Everyone else…”

Haile giggled. She reached forward towards Jasmin. “Keep recording then!” Haile said through a grain. Jasmin squeaked as Haile's fingers wrapped around the little girl and pulled her out of the shoe. She propelled the poor girl into her mouth who started screaming. He'll fast around her waist Haile sucked on the girl. She idly watched her cellphone’s screen as it recorded the inside of her mouth. It did look pretty horrible.

Haile pulled her out, her dampness replaced by being soaked but not with blood but by sticky saliva. It clung to her body in sticky strings and dripped off her body in sheets. “Time for a selfie!” Haile intended.

Jasmin nodded and turned her camera back onto herself. It showed her in great detail being clean of blood. The light show in the copious amount of saliva that flowed off her body. She shivered.

“Now,before you freeze to death from my cooling spit, I better put you  back. I bet the footage you've been getting has been awesome so I'm going to keep you there for now.”

Jasmin went to plead with her captor but was completely unheeded. Haile shoved the girl into the side of her shoe just under her ankle on the inside. She imagined what she must have seen back in the station. Haile flipped through her phone again and closed most of her programs, returning her phone to its silent listening mode. She stretched once again before she planted her feet and stood up.

The stadium was almost as tall as she was and the massive crowd inside it had no way to escape. Haile smiled again, this was going to be just as much fun.

When Haile climbed back over the stadium wall the potential survivor count had dropped to functionally zero. She was covered in blood and gore from head to toe. Even her scarf, which had escaped most of the splatter up till now, was stained in several places. There were deep red handprints all over her body, one of which was very, very pronounced on her left breasts where she had obviously smeared a handful of people into it. There was still gore and bent and broken limbs hanging off from the soft absorbent fabric that clung tightly to her boob. She dripped in several places where she had wiped her hands on her skirt and her leggings. They too were stained with the smeared remains of people. Behind her the entire stadium was covered with a fresh coat of red paint that would be completely uncleanable until the next rain. Interestingly enough her hair was relatively clean and she had spent some time cleaning off her face. All of the expensive fancy cameras in the stadium were going to produce a great film all by itself. She must have spent half an hour in the and captured at least a hundred hours of footage.

Haile was spent though, and needed to get home. She was tired and needed to sleep. Her stomach was full and she wouldn't need feeding for several hours. She could even feel the last dying struggles of a great number of people inside of her. There were a few even hitching a ride in her clothes.

She checked her phone, oriented herself, pressed her EMP button, and made a beeline straight to her rendezvous point. She didn't care that there were several large buildings in her way, she burst through them, dropping her shoulder into the ones bigger than her. Now that she hit them with forward momentum none of them collapsed on top of her. Everything crumbled before her as she bulldozed her way through. She even paid little attention to all of the residences she sloshed her way through.

When she got home back in the warm atmosphere of her house she checked herself over in her mirror. Her shirt was ripped and torn in many places, the back of which was missing and her bra strap was visible and singed. Her leggings were torn revealing large swaths of skin underneath. Her skirt was frayed at the hem and had a gash down one hip which revealed even more skin. Her shirt was in a much better state and only her shoulders had been ripped, which surprised her considering her jacket was perfectly fine. Then there was the blood. It was indeed everywhere. Alli looked up at her in horror.

“Just wait till you see the video. You'll be sad you didn't come with!” Haile said to her. “But first…” Haile lifted her shoe off the ground which left a pile of gore behind on the floor. She picked Jasmin out of her shoe and shook her gently. “Still alive?” Jasmin nodded weakly. “Here, go with Alli, she'll show you around. But remember, Alli, we're moving tomorrow, so be back before I leave or you're getting left behind.” Haile placed Jasmin on the ground in front of Alli who towered over the little girl. Jasmin was not even a third as tall as Alli was. Haile approved, she loved size differences.

“And now, it is time for me to get washed up.” Haile said finally before turning on her heel to the sound of crunching bodies, and stepped off to the bathroom. She left red sticky footprints behind her every step of the way.

End Notes:

 

Alright, here we go, Part 2! I am over 43,000 words into the novel, and I'm expecting it to go to about 120,000; at least, that's how much content I have planned. Any additional content, which there could be a lot, might just go into another story! But, now is the time where it's a good idea to start paying attention to the surroundings, something interesting is going on!

As always, if you have any comments about the story please leave one! Don't forget to rate, it really helps my self esteem! And if you want to go the extra mile and have questions, concerns, complaints, or just want to talk (oh how I love talking to you all!) send me an email to hkorhal [at] gmail [dot] com!

Also, I have a Patreon for those of you who want to help. If you're interested in helping in other ways let me know, I want to make it possible for anyone who wants to help, to help.

 

EDIT 9DEC16: So I made a mistake. This is not the beginning of Part 2,as I originally surmised. In fact, Part 2 doesn't start until Chapter 9. I apologize for the confusion! 

Home Depot by ralf_wolfs
Author's Notes:

Haile spends some time squaring away her new house and spends some time in the hotel, killing boredom with yet more blood.

//Warning, this is the most brutal thing I've ever written, if you instead wish to skip "the brutal part" just skirt around the caution tape, it'll have slashes around it like this!//

 

Home Depot

Chapter Eight

Haile had officially moved out of her previous home as her sale took rather quickly. A little too fast, really, as she had nowhere to move into yet. This forced most of her belongings to go to a storage depot and for her to have to stay in a hotel. Eventually her home was declared ‘move in’ ready, and she organized everything to be moved in. It actually took several days to get everything moved and unpacked. Haile was bored out of her mind. Her portal generator would take nearly a week to reinstall because the team she had hired to do it for her kept running into issues with her new network.

Haile had, in her previous residence, been using a standard deployment network to control her whole house, everything from lights to heat to how her data moved around the different servers. It had served her well and was easy to learn and use. It was, however, limited in its storage capacity and processing power. It couldn't, for example, maintain two active fabricators at the same time, nor could it run a simulation while simultaneously running her portal generator. It was frustrating, so she upgraded.

Her new network was a work of art. A special order from her favourite company, Appentine Harmonics. They designed it specifically to meet her demanding specifications and installed it ahead of her arrival, it just had trouble integrating with her old equipment. She contemplated getting rid of it all, but that would have been just too expensive and she couldn’t afford it. She wasn’t made of money. It took some getting used to, even the home screen was a disquieting different shade of dark blue. And her old equipment hadn't liked any it. She spent days and days tinkering with it, calling customer support, having technicians visit and work on it. Etc. It was needless to say, annoying.

The worst bit about it all was her supply of people was beginning to run low. She had marked several boxes as “Skilled” and had sworn off touching them. They knew what they were doing, had submitted to her rule long ago, and were survivors. Her unskilled boxes, however, were dwindling fast. These she had labeled as “sorted” and “unsorted”, and as one would expect, she ran out of “unsorted” boxes first, and fast. Even with careful rationing.

Take these two boxes she had on her bed. They were unskilled and sorted, but nevertheless full of delicious and pretty people. She couldn't waste them, nor could she save them. Her time spent living in the hotel was miserable while she waited for her house to be completed. So, she made up with it by playing with her tiny friends. Occasionally she’d be playing with someone while she communicated with builders or technicians, or she’d be watching television and idly playing with people, etc.

There was only so much she could do with Jasmin and Alli, for example. They were frail, easily tired, and frankly obstinate. Alli was defiant in the way she worked on Haile. It had become boring. She worked like a demon every day and Haile had grown immune to it. Her touch wasn't gentle like she wanted, it was harsh and rough. Fast and uncaring. She played with Haile like Haile was a job, and that was troubling.

Well, not really. Haile just took to keeping Alli around to torture lately. She was more fun when she was horrified. Jasmin, however, was fresh. She was new and didn't know everything Haile was capable of or comfortable with. She had seen horrible things, but Haile was an enigmatic storm, completely incapable of being predicted. Every day seemed to contain new and horribly exciting horrors.

///Text Teleporter Alpha One/// Skip to Alpha Two if desired ///

Haile had placed Jasmin on her throat, right between both of her, er, whatever they were called (Haile wasn’t a medical specialist after all!). She stood encompassed by Haile’s neck with her throat right behind her. Whenever the giant girl swallowed the neck would move and the throat would bob, but Jasmin would remain in place. She had been instructed to record once again.

Through Jasmin’s camera the world looked out and down the length of Haile's body. Her smooth chest disappeared into her shirt which covered her modest perky breasts tightly. Further on Haile's stomach could be seen before it slipped into her pants and diverged into her legs. She was laying out on a bed after all.

Next to Haile were two boxes full of people. Earlier in the day Haile had dropped a handful of clothes into each one and told them there was going to be a fashion show. She didn't give any rules or any other instruction before she had closed the boxes. Now the show would begin.

Haile removed the lids and placed one box on either side of her. She looked into them with a sense of longing. She hadn't eaten all day, having rationed herself to just one box a day for a week now, and the hunger was getting the best of her. She was going to eat them all. Sure she could just turn up her biological stimulating implant, but where's the fun and excitement of plugging a needle into your skin?

Several dozen people stared up at her with a mix of fear, concern, and hope. After all, a fashion show meant there had to be a winner. And a winner may go free. There was no use screaming or crying, they were regulars, they knew what that would do. Sure a few of them whimpered, but how could you not when you were faced with absolutely certain death.

Haile sat back and dipped her hands into each box and pulled out her first pair. A woman in her mid thirties, fit, well dressed in a short black dress and high heels. The other a much younger girl, probably a teenager, with pigtails, a very short pink skirt and tight white t-shirt. Haile approved and wondered how long this girl had been a resident, because she certainly knew Haile's type.

Jasmin’s camera watched silently as the dress woman was forced into Haile's mouth and the teenager was placed on her thigh. The woman screamed before molars turned her into paste. Blood. Now Haile was really hungry. She pulled one box closer and began shoving people around inside it, looking for supple targets. When she finally swallowed the chewed up mush whoever was in her hand at the time was transported into her mouth and thoroughly masticacted.

Hailes powerful digits sorted girls from boys, teens from young adults, dresses from pants. Six people were devoured before she was satisfied with her sorting.

“While dresses are cute.” Haile said finally after swallowing, “I don't very much like them.” And before anyone could react her hand shot into the group of about five women and squeezed. Everyone screamed as blood exploded out from between her fingers and sprayed everyone in the box. There was a horrible squelch as five bodies became one and a mess of mangled limbs and clothes dropped to the ground when she opened her hand. It dripped as crushed women slid off her skin and smacked into the quivering pile of goo.

“Thats better.” She said, and appraised the remaining group. “Blood makes everything prettier.” Haile then started shoveling people into her mouth indiscriminately, her stomach had ordained as much. People were now running all over the box and screaming as Haile's hands moved from person to person. Some she ate, others she shredded right there. If her mouth was full and she latched onto someone she pulled them apart limb by limb. People died in a lot of inventive and cruel ways as Haile ate her fill from the box, all the while her bloody hands became ever more messy.

Blood flew out of the box and her mouth dribbled onto her chest, an occasional shower of blood would pass before Jasmin as Haile chewed, mouth open for all the world to see and hear. And Jasmin recorded it all. Every movement of Haile's impressive jaw gave a chorus of cracks and crunches, every swallow sent living and minced people, three times bigger than she was, behind the horrible throat that was behind her. It sent shivers down her spine to imagine there were people in there behind such a thin veil of muscle and skin.

It was over all too soon. Haile had killed everyone in the first box and she had blood smeared all the way up to her wrists, down her chin, and all over her clean white shirt. There was even blood on the blankets. That was going to be difficult to explain to the maids.

The teenage girl she had saved from the box, as that was how she choose which box to go through first, was cowering on Haile's thigh. Haile swallowed before reaching out to the girl who turned to run, but was caught by the bloody fingertips before she even made it an inch.

Haile smelled her, the girl’s long blonde hair whipped around her face and she screamed in the gale. “Mmmm…” Haile said and opened her mouth before the girl. She silenced her screaming as she looked on in horror at the carnage before her. There were clothes, ripped and shredded, hanging from several places in Haile's mouth. There were bones and bits and gore everywhere, and everything was stained a sick, deep red crimson color.

Warm breath blew around the cute girl's body that still, despite what this giant of a girl had just eaten, still smelled alluring and full of mint. She closed her eyes, expecting death, but was shocked to feel pillowy lips pressing against her. Haile kissed the girl before casually tossing her back down the length of her body.

She screamed as she tumbled, slamming into Haile's chest and rebounding off her soft breasts. She careened into Haile's stomach and slid to a halt just above Haile's navel. Her stomach was bubbling ferociously as it began digesting the living and the chewed.

“Don't be afraid, you're in the lead. ” Haile winked at the terrified tiny teen as she liked her thumb seductively. The young girl, for her part had managed to pick herself up and ended up falling backwards into Haile's deep navel. Haile giggled which rocked the girls world once more. She then turned to the other box, which was visibly panicked.

“Denim.” Haile said quietly as she began pulling struggling girls out of the box, “Is my favourite.” At this she took a tall, thin young woman who was wearing the mentioned item of clothing, and slid one of the girl’s legs into her mouth. The girl screamed wildly and beat on Haile's fingers in a futile manner.

Haile savored the girl's terror and the texture of her jeans. She kicked at Haile's lip but managed to get her other foot sucked into the giant mouth. Haile released her but then quickly slurped her back in and swallowed her whole. Without even looking she had brought her other hand to her mouth and just shoved everyone into her mouth. And just like that, in one mouthful, she was out of jeans. But there had to be more…

As Haile went to tearing people apart again, between mouthfuls, she ran her tongue along her braces and cleared them of debris of all sorts. The screaming coming from her stomach was now so loud she could hear it reverberating up through her own neck.

Haile was about to eat another girl when she stopped and actually looked at her. Haile swallowed and did her best to see through the blood that covered her. She looked almost identical to the girl now wedged in her navel. With an eyebrow raised Haile pulled her out and brought her up for inspection.

Haile held them close to each other and saw that they were, in fact, twins, and had immediately embraced one another and were crying hysterically. Haile's heart melted. Aww, it was always so nice to see a family reunion. It was almost enough to bring a tear to the eye.

With her free hand Haile ferried several more people into her mouth and crunched them loudly, her eyes never leaving the twins. Both of their heads turned to stare into the tunnel of death as it killed people like a machine. Haile chewed in a relaxed sort of fashion, her lips barely parted but just enough to let light in, which showed terrible scenes of hollywood levels of slasher movie gore that her tongue threw around deep inside the crimson cave.

When Haile had someone else ready to go, she decided to be a bit theatrical. Without swallowing her previous mouthful she squished it to the roof of her mouth and then lowered her jaw, opening her mouth expansively. As her tongue fell the mass of chewed people spread out in stringy columns of awful and meat, bones and clothes everywhere. One of the twins instantly threw up while the other merely wretched. Haile couldn’t help it, she giggled.

She carefully shoved the screaming woman into her mouth and removed her fingers. As the woman scrambled to freedom Haile's tongue moved, her throat opened up, and she swallowed, mouth open for all the world to witness. The woman screamed as she disappeared down the hungry throat. Haile then took to chewing the next three people with more a thoughtful expression. Her teeth spent far longer together, hiding what was going on behind them, and when they parted her tongue moved with unholy speed as it rearranged everything before her teeth came together again, each time crunching yet more bones.

Haile was thoroughly enjoying herself for the first time all day. Jasmin was probably recording the reactions of the girls held out in front of Haile's mouth, and picking up the sounds and the violent movements going on above her. Yes, this was good.

But it couldn't last. Haile's hand scrabbled in the empty box, not finding anyone. In her enjoyment she had run out of food. But she was full, and felt happy. There was a warm content feeling spreading through her body as it did its terrible work of killing the survivors and breaking them down to energy. Her stomach was contentedly gurgling away as it digested several dozen people, living and already dead. The two teenagers, the apparent winners.

Haile was not really good with words, and preferred to let her actions speak for her. Yet this was at least a moment to pause for a few words. “And so we come down to our final two contenders in today's beauty contest. Twins, dressed the same. What a novel idea. But there can be only one, how should we choose the winner?”

The question hung in the air like a guillotine blade. The girls knew it, and they clung to each other ever tighter. Their blue eyes were wide with fear, one blonde head and one red head (from the blood of course),both of their short skirts hung loosely around their legs as their bodies pressed together.

Haile felt them with her fingers, smearing a tiny bit of blood and saliva across their supple flesh. They're young, and they're beautiful. Haile's favourite food.  Girls such as these generally took great care of themselves and always buttered themselves up with makeup, scent, smelly soaps and, of course, exercise. Haile's mouth watered at the thought.

Haile hadn't gotten quite enough enjoyment out of the two boxes as she had thought she would. She looked at the two beautiful teens and thought for a moment. Then came a single command. “Kiss.” Haile said. She had always thought the idea of kissing herself would be so much fun, and wished she could. So this was one of her ways of indulging in this fantasy. The two girls looked at each other and then looked up at her in puzzlement.

“I don't want to repeat myself.” Haile said and bared her teeth in a threatening way. The two sisters looked at each other and, without sharing a single word, probably that twin telepathy thing again, embraced one another. Their lips met and their eyes closed as they kissed each other. It was a beautiful sight that lit some fire in Haile's body. “More.” She said quietly, and both girls did exactly that.

Maybe they had practiced before, or maybe they really did have some kind of telepathy, because they both kissed each other with a more fiery ferocity. Haile brought them closer to her eyes so she could watch more closely as both of their hands moved across one another's arms and backs. They were breathing loud enough for Haile to hear, who let out her own breath that washed over the twins.

They stuttered before getting even more into it. There was a sound, was it a whimper? That escaped one of their lips, the other quickly plugged the hole with her tongue. Haile's free hand had taken to running itself along her own body, leaving a trail of blood down its surface.

Haile's mouth watered wildly at the sight of the two twins. It was a beautiful sight, a fitting end to the fashion show. What she didn't tell anyone, was that she was competing too. And while these girls were pretty, Haile found herself more attractive. She brought the girls down below her chin, where Jasmin could see in great detail. She then tilted her head down and brought her open mouth over top of the two girls.

She breathed through her mouth exclusively now, letting the wind whip through the twin’s hair. Their kissing grew more frantic, they had to please the giant bitch above them. One sister started to falter and opened her eyes. She looked straight up into the saliva filled maw which began to drip all over them. A sheet of saliva fell out of Haile's mouth and coated her and she screamed.

The other twin, always a bit cooler of head wrapped her arms around her sister and rammed her own tongue into her throat to silence her. One hand came up to cover her eyes while her other hand held her tight. Haile drew closer until their heads were inside her maw. They were drenched in spit and slime dripped off their skirts and down their legs.

If Jasmin was getting this then it was going to be worth a whole month’s subscription income. One sister was melting in the heat and saliva of Haile's mouth, she was crying and had all but stopped kissing her sister. Finally the stronger of the two stopped and looked into her sister's teary eyes and said “I love you.”

Haile shoved her hand up to her mouth and sealed the twins inside of her. She wasted no time in swirling them around with the excess saliva inside her maw. They tried to stay together, they crawled towards each other and frequently grabbed one another's hands. It was an adorable feature to end her meal on.

Haile cleaned herself up. She remembered Jasmin on her throat and pulled her out, she was visibly shaken by the sheer brutality of Haile. Haile grinned and opened her mouth. Both of the twins were beaten and tired, but they still tried to get together. They weren't even trying to get out even though the door was metaphorically open. Horrified, Jasmin turned her camera towards the display in front of her.

Haile pushed one body onto her molars, and slowly closed her mouth. Her lips were parted, baring her teeth, but the scene inside could be seen through her rows of terrible, bloody teeth.

There was a faint “I love you too,” before both girls disappeared from view with one sudden crack, squelch, and a shriek. Then Haile's mouth opened a disgusting horrid colorful wreck of a human corpse strung out between both rows of molars, her tongue then mixed the two sisters, and swallowed.

“Oops.” Haile said, and then a demonic roar erupted from Haile's throat as a great expulsion of wind most foul came up from the depths of Haile's horrid throat. She belched hugely, flecks of spit and gore and scraps of clothing and debris flew put from her mouth and covered Jasmin, her camera, and Haile's hand. “Oh excuse me.” she said when the thunder died away.

///Text Teleporter Alpha Two/// Destination Reached

This was just one of the many nights Haile spent in the hotel, and it was dreadfully boring. Although that night had been the most fun. Or maybe the second most fun. There was a red stain halfway up the bed underneath the covers that would take the housekeepers quite some time to get rid of. Several people had died there too and not all of the liquid was blood.

Still, it wasn't all just fun and games. During the day there was work to do, papers to sign, documents to review, and phone calls to make. In the evening she played with her people. She even got several videos recorded, although not yet made.

Then there was the news reports on the broadcast. That had not been a good night. Another terrorist attack in another air port had killed several dozen people. Haile was disgusted. She was so saddened by the news she hadn't eaten that night.

The news reporter had gone on to cover some local charity auction, another criminal who had been executed for his crimes, and the crash of the announcement of the imminent closure of several dozen grocery stores in some of the poorer districts of the country.

Haile really didn't know why she watched the news. Maybe it was some form of misplaced civilian pride, some kind of duty she felt she had to remain an informed citizen. Still she wished she could get her news from another source, the agency in charge was just dreadful. Haile even gave Alli and Jasmin the night off, preferring to go to sleep alone.

With a final stroke of a pen, a smile at the nice young man who looked up at her and grinned stupidly, and a hastily written phone number on a sticky note with a name she didn't care to remember, her house was done and officially hers. The network was up and running, the electric had been turned on, water was running, gas was flowing, and all of her nanite canisters were full, and her high energy capacitors were charging. Haile stepped into her new house with a sigh of relief.

The fifteen foot ceilings were high enough so she couldn't touch the ceiling anymore, the roof was vaulted so the second floor was technically even higher. The living room was as big as her previous house was, and everything came to life around her. Lights came on, fans started whirring softly as they began moving the air around, and a soft warm wind entered the room from seemingly everywhere all at once.

She tossed the crumpled sticky note into the disposal which ripped it apart faster and finer than she ever could. Haile adjusted the thermostat, turned on some music which filled the wheel house, and sat down next to ‘The Mall’.

The Malls were big structures about half as tall as Haile was, and they were built into the corner of several of her rooms. They looked like an enormous doll house, only far more commercial in nature. They had break away everything, walls, ceiling, floor, stairs, plumbing, electricity, etc. She could disassemble the whole thing in half an hour if she wanted too. It was in these structures that the majority of her residents would live or work.

There were multiple malls, of course. This one in front of her was primarily for clothing and artifact storage. The one in the dining room was mainly for food and medical services. The one in her bedroom was primarily for health maintenance and residences. Of course every mall had facilities like the others, but they were each specialized in one or two main areas. The idea was to encourage commuting, no one would live and work in the same space. Commuting let Haile have a crack at catching people. She still had to eat and have fun, so she designed her new house with her favorite hobby in mind.

There were sanitation facilities everywhere, showers, baths, restrooms, and more. Haile didn't want to eat dirty food, after all. Then there were sleeping quarters all over the place, gyms, recreation, kitchens, and more. Realistically Haile had created a miniature city in her home. Places to work, places to shop, places to sleep, and places to relax. It would be like life back home. Only, there was a giant monster who prowled the streets every day and you or your friends could be eaten without any hesitation. Also everyone was different sizes, but more on that later.

Speaking of streets there even were some, they traveled along the walls between major buildings which would help guide new people to destinations and attractions with well thought out signs and directions81. What she didn't tell anyone was this would also concentrate them, letting her have an easy time at finding people. They were lighted too, dimly of course, but lighted nonetheless.

Haile opened the large box labeled skilled.

“Welcome to my new home. I hope you'll like it.” Haile said earnestly. People came out tentatively, and when Haile didn't seem like she was in a hungry or killing mood, they spilled out and poured into the new buildings.

Haile spent some time talking. Not to anyone in particular, but to everyone in general. A few people had decided to sit on Haile's leg and listen to her talk at length about new rules, new buildings, and more. They listened to her describe the house and all of the new out of bounds places and so on. For example, no one was allowed on the second floor, in the basement, or, once again, in her personal bathroom.

Upstairs sounded magical though. A whole room that could turn into anything at all, two more bedrooms, and another bathroom. The basement wasn't too exciting, it was described as a cold computer room with electricity and spinning blades of death everywhere.

The ground floor held four rooms, a kitchen, a dining room, the living room, and Haile's bedroom. There was also a guest bathroom and Haile's bathroom, a closet, and pantry. To the casual observer it might seem strange that Haile would have such things in her house, considering she only ate people. But Haile had company sometimes, would make food for them, and always kept plenty of food in the house for her residents to eat.

No one could say she mistreated her residents. She cared deeply for each and every one of them, as though someone would care for their livestock. She cared for everyone up to the dinner plate, where she became cold and heartless. Everyone was granted the same opportunities as everyone else. They were either useful, entertaining, or food. In no particular order, as many people went straight to food. But there were plenty of ways to be useful or entertaining...

End Notes:

 

So, here's an update on all of the things. As I told my patrons over at Patreon I spent the first half of January very, very ill. I've since spent the remainder of it struggling with this chapter because I just couldn't get it right. It is the "climactic ending" to Part I, The Monster, and I just couldn't get it right. It ends sort of... Abruptly... I've given up trying to fix it and adopted the philosophy that no matter what I write, it is what it is, and I cannot make it perfect. It will be what it is and I'll move onto the next bit. Part II is going to tone things back down a bit because it will be a whole new 'thing' to look at. So, if Part I has gotten too intense for you, rest assured that Part II will be a bit less intense, and will in fact cover a vast plethora of new things. What will become of Alli and Jasmin? Why do I keep saying Haile's story is in the same universe as Melanie's and Kendra's? Who is this Angela person I keep talking about? You'll see soon, I promise! February is going to be big for me!

What Matters Most by ralf_wolfs
Author's Notes:
Haile is in a spot of bother and has one of those moments all people do in such a dire situation...

Part Two
Still Human

What Matters Most
Chapter 9

Haile breathed hard as she moved erratically towards the rendezvous point. Her footsteps were irregular and she had trouble seeing clearly. She was light headed and dizzy and had a ringing in her ears that made her wonder if she would have permanent hearing loss. She held her shoulder with her left hand as her right arm hung useless beside her. There was blood seeping out of the gaping wound in her shoulder that was soaking her clothes. She winced in pain with every step, drag, step, drag.

This wasn’t the first time she had been hurt while out on a romp through a tiny world, and it certainly wouldn’t be her last, if she could make it home before she bled out. Haile took a lot of precautions when visiting a new world, from testing the atmosphere with complicated sensor apparatus to performing surveillance on the technological level of the world and monitoring their global communications, if they had them. She would perform a full threat assessment and calculate the average time it would take for the world to respond to her presence, or repeated visits.

Sometimes she miscalculated, and things went pretty poorly. Depending on the information spillage she could continue operating in a world long after they knew about her, but raw footage and survivor stories generally spell the end to her adventures. Usually she kept a tight grip on data, but sometimes it spilled out and floods the internet, again, if there was one. Since her favourite targets were modern worlds there was always that risk.

When it was time to do away with the world she would zip up the signature, encrypt it, and put it into deep storage. She would probably never use it again, but it would be senseless to throw away the signature given its uniqueness and the cost it took to get it. Generally these would be hostile worlds, worlds with poisonous atmospheres, no human inhabitants, futuristic civilizations, dangerous species, magic worlds, or places where they’ve learned to fight back in ways she feared. Haile was deeply afraid of magic, as there was no fighting it. Likewise, she was afraid of getting hurt, because, well, obviously… Pain sucked.

This was one of those times she had miscalculated. Haile took her hand off her wound and blood poured out of it at a rather alarming rate. She reached into her pocket and felt around with wet fingers for the cylindrical medical device she carried with her everywhere she went.

A thought flashed its message across her face as she closed her fingers around the device. This was the first time in a long time she was covered in blood that wasn’t someone else’s, that was in fact hers. It was a disquieting thought, and she shivered and wiped the grin off her face. She had to get home, she had to call for help, and she had to… She stopped thinking about the huge list of things she had to do as a dozen needles fired at several hundred miles per hour into the meaty part of her left thigh straight through her thick denim jeans.

Her shirt had been burned away in several patches across her stomach and over her left breast and her right shoulder was completely wrecked. She wouldn’t be patching this shirt up, she’d be throwing it away. Blood covered her shirt and dripped down her arm and flowed off her fingertips, leaving great pools of thick dark crimson blood behind her as she walked; sometimes filling up the cracks her feet left in the interstate.

Her jeans were mostly intact, being made of really thick and protective denim. Even still, there were additional rips and tears here and there along her thighs and down her back left calf where another wound leaked her life essence into the air and down her leg into her shoe. The gash, although not quite as severe as the one in her shoulder, was still very unpleasant and caused her to somewhat drag her foot as she lacked enough strength to get it very high; it left a trench several miles long behind her.

The drug she administered helped to slow her heart rate and soothe her pain. It wasn’t very sophisticated, but it should be enough to keep her alive long enough to get the medical treatment she needed, although this time was probably the worst, if not tied for the worst.

Haile replaced the device in her pouch and reached for her phone. She had trouble unlocking it due to all of the blood, but eventually got it to respond. She activated an app that would put her house on lockdown and alert the resident medical staff she kept there. She then called her friend Sarah, who was studying to be a doctor. It took a very long time to connect due to the latency involved in transmitting interdimensionally, but eventually it established a connection and secured it using a complex array of software, hardware, and quantum encryption techniques.

She let the phone ring as she shoved it into the front of her jeans and clasped her hand on her shoulder again to staunch the flow of blood a little. She had never waited so long for a phone call in her life. Perhaps it was the warping of her perception as blood drained from her body, but it seemed to last an eternity. Finally it pinged loudly meaning it had found the host and was waiting to receive a reply.

Haile waited as her phone beeped, showing its signal connection. She couldn’t remember what time it was back home, and wondered if Sarah would be at school or if she would be asleep. However, before she finished this thought Sarah answered with a burst of static.

“Haile?” Sarah’s voice was mildly distorted and slowed down, but it was unmistakably her’s. Haile could pull her phone out and verify her identity by looking at her authentication token, but didn’t bother; she trusted enough in this moment.

“Hey,” Haile said in a rather strained voice.
Sarah could sense it. “What’s wrong?” concern radiating off every syllable.

“I’ve, uh, had a bit of trouble with one of my projects. Could you…” Haile stifled a cry of pain as she inadvertently stepped into a valley causing a jolt of white hot pain to radiate down her arm and up into her neck. “Come over? Please?”

“Of course.” Sarah answered after a moment, “What happened?”
Haile gritted her teeth, she was almost to the rendezvous point. “Bring. G3. RK.”

“Understood.” Sarah asked no more questions and disconnected. She had a lot to prepare and a long distance to travel and, with those four characters Haile answered with told Sarah exactly what she needed to know, and that Haile feared for her life.

Haile’s footsteps from earlier disappeared. To think not only three hours ago Haile had entered this world, listening to music, chewing some gum, without an ill thought in the world. And now she stood back where she originated from, dying on the spot. She pulled her hand off her shoulder with a wet schlupping sound and pulled her phone out of her pants.
The screen was showing a successful disconnection and revocation of security, deletion of token, etc. What her eyes focused on, however, was a count-down at the top in the notification bar. It ticked down towards zero, but not fast enough. It still showed one minute as Haile’s vision, having already tunneled, finally slipped to complete blackness and she lost consciousness.



Haile had come into her fortune very early on in her life when she discovered her own fascination with the idea of devouring another living being whole. It excited her to no end and she longed to live out her fantasy. Along with that was her fascination with being of such vast size difference with something else to be able to dwarf it and to overpower it in any way she chose.

This fantasy of hers was very difficult to act out because people like her who were considered Generation Three didn’t need to eat to stay alive. Technically Generation Two only needed to eat food once a week and could sometimes get advanced augmentations put into their body that reduced that need to once a month; although few did this because there was a rather high rejection rate which usually had their body eating itself. It was quite gruesome really, the news was full of it when the first clinical trials just barely squeaked by.

Haile tried her hand at writing, but never got more than a few reads because she wasn’t very good. She just didn’t have the imagination, nor did she have the technical writing skill. Then she got a holo-emitter for her tenth birthday from her doting grandparents (who were only Generation Two). It was programed to play all kinds of movies and sparkly or girly effects that would help her play house or something foolishly silly like that. She had better ideas.

It turned out to be quite difficult to program, but it was what started her on the path. She spent every day after school in her room reading books, trying to learn how the damn thing worked. It took several months but after many failed attempts and a trip to the eye surgeon to repair a laser injury, she had gotten it to produce little people. She was ecstatic.

She was twelve years old when she released her first pictures onto the internet, gauging the reaction of the public. It was a huge success, and within a week she had dozens of requests for more. So she obliged. She’d build complex holographic scenes spend hundreds of hours making sure each one was just right, then she would position herself in them and let the camera snap images of her from all kinds of angles. It was incredibly popular.

Thus her natural performers attitude and talent began to shine through. Donations started flooding in even though she hadn’t asked for them. She didn’t know what to do with money as she had never needed it before. Her parents provided for her very well and while she didn’t get an allowance, she usually got exactly what she asked for. Sometimes even before she asked for it.
For her fourteenth birthday she had asked her parents for braces, them being far too expensive for her to buy on her own and she felt her teeth weren’t perfect enough; there was room for improvement and she couldn’t just go out and get them herself. Plus they would be hard to explain away, as in, where did she get the money and so on. She didn’t need them, like all Generation Three she had nearly perfect teeth; but nearly perfect wasn’t perfect enough for her, for Haile was perhaps the most vain person in the world. Although it made sense, if her money making capability was going to be tied to her body and her physical perfection, she would need to strive to be the apex of sexuality; not to mention she received no less than a thousand comments asking if she’d be willing to wear cosmetic braces. So why not get actual braces that improved her appearance while simultaneously making her even sexier?

Not only that but she was already a foot taller than her parents and was far more developed than they had been when they were her age. Generation Three aged at a much different speed than standard humans. The first few years were relatively slow in growth, then came ten years of accelerated growth thanks to the scientific benefits of genetic manipulation. They usually would plateau around sixteen and cease visibly aging for at least thirty years. At least, this was the average. Generation Three was still relatively new, the first babies being born only thirty years before Haile had been born. Like all Generation Three before her, she matured fast and into a pillar of beauty, even if she was a little short for a Generation Three.

When she got her braces her popularity absolutely exploded and she received even more money in donations. She had taken on several commissions and special projects as well and they paid extremely well. Haile would learn this later, but Generation Three was extremely popular on the internet for their impressive stature and their stunning beauty.

Haile heard about Appentine Harmonics, commonly referred to as A-Harm, when she was sixteen and immediately realized what they could do for her. Their revolutionary portal technology could “transport you to new and exciting worlds teeming with life and stunning sights for you to explore and to cherish.” A-Harm was heralded as the first massively popular leisure providing company of the last decade, bringing about a technological revolution to the science industry while benefiting the lives of millions of people in times to hard. When the world was focused on such terrible things, A-Harm was doing good by letting people escape from the problems real life presented them with.

Since Haile had nothing to really spend her money on, she had saved quite a lot, and was the first customer to custom order a signature from A-Harm. It was expensive, and took all of her money she had saved over five years, but it was well worth it. Six months after the order was made she received her signature.

It came on a flimsy plastic data chip. It was just a long string of characters with a security seal on it. She had no equipment to use so she rented one of A-Harms labs for an afternoon and was completely blown away. It was everything she could ever hope for.

On Haile’s fifteenth birthday she stepped into her first Scale World. It was an experience like none other. Trees crunched under her feet when she ‘landed’, which was the best explanation she could give for what transpired between her entering the portal and her exiting. Her body tingled and her head spun as the experience of traveling through the dimensions warped by the aperture was something she could never quite put her finger on no matter how many times she experienced it, or tried to tell someone else. There just weren’t any words for it in her language; or any language she would someday find out.
Haile crouched down and wrapped her hand around a tree and pulled it out of the ground with an earthy sound. Wood snapped as the bark exploded off bent branches and the twisted trunk when she pulled it out of the ground without any real effort at all. She looked into it and was amazed, it looked just like the trees she had back home. She dropped it and dug her fingers into the dirt and pulled up a clump of the earth. It was phenomenal.

It was an hour later when she discovered a camp made by tiny people. She had seen the pillar of smoke rising up from miles away and approached to investigate. She held three tiny humans in her hands and, for closer inspection could find no difference between them and her. Except for they wore ancient clothes she had seen in ancient history text books. She had pulled expensive looking armor off one which she had stored safely in her satchel.

She shook with excitement and energy. She had no idea what to do with them now that she had them… No, correction, she knew exactly what she had to do with them. She gingerly inserted one of the campers into her mouth. They tasted very strange, light salty dirt and were very, very dry. The other two in her hands were going completely insane, gibbering in some mad and crazy language she didn’t understand. She had tied to communicate with them earlier but when they fired arrows at her she gave up and captured them.

A shiver of energy ran down her spine as she moved her jaw like how she had seen other people. The movement was not very natural to her, and was difficult to reproduce accurately, but she had practiced in the mirror and after several years could pretend she was chewing quite well.

It was at this point one of the campers had pulled a long dagger out of somewhere she hadn’t seen and stabbed her thumb. She shrieked which caused her to drop the offender to the ground. Her other hand clenched and blood oozed out from between her fingers; a uniquely strange sensation. Completely unlike what she had experimented with using fruit from one of the local markets.

The tiny human in her mouth fell out as well. Their body was broken and they landed on the hard earth with a wet splat and lay there motionless. Haile coughed and looked at her thumb, the blade was still sticking into her skin right in a crease. She carefully extracted it and a trickle of blood oozed out. She had never seen her own blood before and it was fascinating.

Then the memory of pain hit her and she looked to the ground in anger. She spied the, what she could only assume was a knight, running off into the thick forest. She gave chase, smashing her way through the trees that came up to her knees. She had lost him several times but eventually caught him and pinned him under her foot. She had been mad, but she had quite enjoyed that little chase. Still, revenge had to be dealt.

This time she threw him straight into her mouth and positioned him onto her molars. He tried to fight back but she instantly brought her jaws together and he exploded. There was a sickening crunch inside her head as his body gave way and his bones broke between her impressive teeth. An unimaginable taste flooded across her tongue as she tasted, for the first time, human. She heaved and nearly threw up.

It was very unpleasant. If that is how humans tasted, she would probably not be eating any more. She chewed a couple more times rather mechanically, but ended up spitting the corpse across several hundred square yards of forest canopy. She then clawed at her tongue with her fingers trying to get all of the taste out of her mouth.

All in all, it was a novel, but unimpressive experience. Still she brought home several trinkets and told herself she would visit there again. The next time she brought a camera, found a village, and ransacked it. Finally she had footage of real people and real destruction. She posted this one online too and she got swamped. It was time to industrialize, it was time to build a website.


Haile felt a warm liquid seep over her body. It flowed over her and consumed her. Off in the distance there was a wailing and the sound of dozens of tiny voices. None of which made any sense. It was almost as if they were speaking in different languages. Haile’s head pounded and her arm and leg had gone completely numb.

She tried to open her eyes but her vision was so blurry she could hardly make out anything. She stared for some time at the door to her front room where, for some reason, she felt she needed to be paying attention to. The room was dark and there was a small green dot off in the distance that was growing bigger and growing brighter.

As if the world was playing in slow motion the door swung open and a figure stepped through. The next moment they were standing over her looking down at her, that damn light shining right into her eyes. She tried to close her eyes to shield her sensitive pupils but found her head being pulled to the side where the figure now sat.

Haile’s world blurred massively as her shirt was sliced off. She didn’t even feel any colder without her shirt. She was already cold. Very cold. She heard someone shout something and could only make out her own name and several syllables ending with: “Me!” They blurred together auditorily and Haile’s vision spun out of control again.



Haile’s website was a huge success. She started selling packages of her pictures for not very much money and even offered a subscription service that afforded her patrons unique images several months before they hit the general public. She even got into video editing and started putting out short films of her acting like a giant monster. Squishing people, crushing buildings, and even eating people. Although she always cut right before she had to spit. It was still really unpleasant eating people.

It was right after her one millionth sale when A-Harm contacted her and told her they had another signature she might be interested in. This one showed signs of a mildly technologically advanced civilization living in it. Haile was thrilled, more people to meet! If they were modern enough she might even be able to step on cars and dig through buildings! The news of this excited her fans to no end.

Haile had become one of A-Harms primary renters and owned her own suite in their research center. It was really just a place to store some of her belongings, but it was the first place she had on her own. On her desk were several cars and furniture items she had procured from the tiny Scale World. It contained people even smaller than those of her medieval Scale World. She had even kidnapped a dozen people and had them in a container on her desk.

She was live streaming herself as she was “unboxing” her most recent catch. She was investigating the cars with complicated tools that allowed her to take them apart. She was asked by a lot of her fans to do these things, they wanted to see vintage technology in miniature; apparently she had some sophisticated viewers. But then came her most anticipated part, where she opened the container that held tiny people.

She pulled a small teenage girl out who had to be about the same age as Haile. She showed her to the camera and even demonstrated the strange alien language she spoke as she screamed and begged; her words not comprehending to Haile who just completely ignored them as one would the sounds of an insect or an animal. Haile even pulled off the girls shoes and inspected her feet critically, noting the cute socks she wore.

She asked her chat what she should do with the poor little thing and the voice of the crowd was unanimous. “Eat her!” Hundreds of lines of “Eat her!” Spelled and misspelled in all sorts of funky ways flooded past her screen. She giggled and playfully batted the camera. She even showed the tiny girl what the chat was saying, but she didn’t understand the alien script whizzing past her face. Haile grimaced on the inside though, she was going to eat someone for the first time live on the internet and there was no hiding the reaction she always had. But, she had to perform.

Haile slowly brought the girl into her mouth with just the right angle for the camera to see and the girl disappeared inside. There was a moment of near silence in the chat box before Haile opened her mouth again and showed the audience her captive. Thousands of “Eat!” flowed past the screen, interspersed were “Swallow her whole!” and “Chew her to pieces!” And various other expletives and colorful words or descriptions. A few of them even made her blush. She had such adoring fans.

Haile was pleasantly surprised. The girl in her mouth tasted very good. Sweet and tangy, much unlike the medieval people she had pretended to eat. There was no dirt, and unlike those who wore so much clothing, this girl, who wore so little, wasn’t dry in the least bit and in fact caused her to begin salivating.

After dragging it out for several minutes by throwing the girl around in her mouth and pretending to bite her, only to reveal her perfectly unharmed a moment later, Haile decided it was time to push it a little further. The girl in her mouth was exhausted and had stopped screaming and had become rather boring to play with. Haile fit the girl into her cheek and bit down.

And explosion of flavor equally unlike anything she had ever tasted before flooded her mouth and her eyes fluttered for a moment. Sure, she had power before when she would end people’s lives at her feet or in her hands, or even between her jaws… But this was new. Not only was the power there, but the taste. The fear. The admiration. It was exhilarating.

Blood filled her mouth and stringy gore stretched from tooth to tooth. Her tongue dipped into the mess and distributed it around her mouth as she chewed, mouth open, for the world to see. When she finally swallowed she looked at her chat. There was no question as to whether or not she would succeed as a self styled entertainer.

She hungrily pulled over the box of people who were now beside themselves with fear and panic. They had seen her gruesomely devour another human being and she was looking at them with predatory intent. Blood dripped out of the corner of her mouth and stained her lips. Her teeth were bared in a wide smile and there was blood on those as well. Haile seductively licked her lips before them, as if to ensure their knowledge of their fate.

Haile selected a man this time and sucked him into the back of her throat. She showed him to the camera and they watched as he struggled to climb his way out of her mouth. Her tongue fought him every bit of the way as it would buck him back deeper and deeper until finally he touched the back of her throat. Her reflex kicked in and she gulped, mouth open, right before the camera.

It came as a shock and Haile nearly coughed. She had never done that before, swallowing something with her mouth open. She didn’t know she could do it, and she sheepishly grinned at her audience. She traced where he had gone, or at least, where she said she could feel him, down the length of her neck and into her stomach. She showed off her body which was dressed in a pair of tight fitting jeans and a green long sleeve shirt that clung to her chest very fittingly. It showed off, or at least accentuated her rather small breasts.

After Haile sat down again she picked two people up out of the container and ate them at the same time. One of them was pulped immediately while the other was whirled around inside her jaws as she mashed them together again and again and again. Haile’s mind was on fire from sensation. The feeling of what she was doing to the poor human being in her mouth was incredible. She was mixing them with the masticated remains of someone else, just like them, just like her. Haile’s breathing became difficult, she was having far too much fun and the audience could tell.

Haile’s movements became more erratic as she began tearing people apart inside the box. Chewing wildly as she threw the next person into her jaws, and then the next. The typhoon of gore between her lips which was obscured briefly every second by her metal braced teeth was growing by the second and the poor person inside her mouth was kept safe from harm; unless they may drown.
Completely forgetting the crowd for a moment Haile hoisted the last girl up above her lips. She tilted her head back and continued to chew, a pool of gore beneath the screaming frantic thing. Then her lips sealed and there was a thunderous explosion of sound that emanated from Haile’s throat as she gulped hard. She had never swallowed so much organic material before in her life and the feeling it gave her as it passed through her esophagus and disappeared into her stomach was indescribable.

Haile let the girl hang there for a minute, letting her gaze into the face of a girl much younger than her who was going to end her life. Haile smirked then opened her mouth again, devoid of life but full of meat and blood. The girl, who had oddly grown silent, now screamed anew, a scream unheard of by anyone ever before. This scream was demonic in nature and reached pitches Haile didn’t know were possible. It caused her to laugh.

She laughed beneath the terrified girl and continued to laugh as she let go. The girl passed through Haile’s maw without even touching the sides and fell straight into her throat. Haile swallowed without any effort at all.

Then she realized there were no more, and she was sweating and panting. Haile was unbelievably ill later that evening and spent several hours throwing up terrible, terrible substances. She would need to train her body before she did something like that again. She let her carnal hunger carry her away and she paid the price. Her digestive tract was underutilized and had no idea what to do with what she had given it. Later she would discover she needed to deal with inorganic matter too, like clothing if she were to eat people without stripping them.

Haile disliked the idea of complete nakedness, and had refused to strip anyone even though she had been asked many times. To deal with this she had custom ordered nanites that would dissolve anything her stomach acid could not. It came in a tube of grey liquid that moved very slowly and was about the size of her pinky. It tasted terrible and she nearly threw up again. The weirdest part was, even though it was thick and gooey, there was not even a speck of it left in the tube nor none of it stuck in her mouth. It had traveled down her throat and into her stomach as a single unit. It unnerved her a little. But this was just another stepping stone in her road to becoming the perfect monster. The perfect killing machine.



Haile wasn’t entirely sure about the passage of time. Every time she opened her eyes she couldn’t really see much. There was a lot of light, and the feeling of strong yet gentle hands touching her in a lot of places. Then there were tiny hands everywhere, feet, bodies, she could feel all sorts of people crawling over her.

She moved to swat some of them away but was restrained. Sounds tried to filter in through her cotton filled ears but were muddled and incomprehensible. She couldn’t understand why she wasn’t allowed to push people away from her. They were crawling on her, invading her personal space, and she had to get rid of them. They knew better. They knew the rules.

Something stung Haile in the neck and a searing pain flowed through her veins, followed by an icy sensation that somehow burned with white hot heat. It burned its way across her body freezing her nerves and leaving behind nothingness. Dark, senseless, nothingness. Haile panicked, she had to be dying. This had to be what death felt like when your vision tunneled in and pain was replaced by nothing at all.

The damn light appeared again right in front of her eyes but she couldn’t move to protect herself. She didn’t feel the pain in the back of her eyes as they too were burned and frozen stiff. The world caved in around the light until even that too was swallowed by the darkness.



Haile had a lot of medical research strewn across her apartment. She had very few tables and chairs, but she had the room and the room had lots of ground. This ground was full of documents and diagrams. All kinds of products laid in boxes all over the place. Haile had been experimenting and was trying to figure out her own body.

There was plenty of documentation about a Generation Three body, but it all told her things she didn’t want to hear. She had to be able to make adjustments. She had to be able to change things. She didn’t mean cosmetically or surgically, of course. She loved the way she looked and so did her adoring fan base. She was as perfect and natural as you could be, if being nine feet tall was considered natural; which to the people in her world was. She wasn’t done growing yet, and had probably another year of solid growth left before she plateaued. Still, she looked forward to not having to buy so many new clothes.

Haile learned about the implants that were part of what kept her body going, and how she could modify them to allow her to eat. She had tracked her sickness down to them. She needed to tweak her nutrition regulation, and her body’s biological defenses. Eating people had its drawbacks, and those drawbacks were many. She had to search the deepest, darkest parts of the web to find the information she needed about how nutritious the human body was.

She then compared these to her implant schedules and made adjustments. Surprisingly the first major appliances she bought were implant tweakers and databases. She even had a hodgepodge server installed in her spare bedroom that one of her friends built for her and maintained remotely while letting her have full control over and privacy of.

There were some odd experiences. It took several attempts and applications of serum before she got it just right. She had several boxes full of people and she would eat and throw up constantly. She didn’t record these very often and of course definitely didn’t live stream it anymore as it was so unpredictable during her testing.

This was where she learned something else. She had to actually take care of these people. They were dying in her boxes and dead people weren’t nearly as much fun to play with. They didn’t squirm, they didn’t scream, they didn’t fight back or try to escape. They even started smelling and tasted terrible. For the first time in her life she had to go to the supermarket.

She attracted some very odd looks. Being nearly nine feet tall meant she didn’t look quite right in a supermarket, which were always built for Generation One or Zero. Generation Three didn’t have their own supermarkets, and never needed to go into one. She had to duck to get through the sliding double doors and had to watch her head less she smack into the low hanging lights in the center of some isle.

Haile had to walk carefully too, as people half her height moved around her. They were hard to see sometimes. By the time she was reaching down with her money to pay the cashier her neck and her back hurt quite a lot from all the bending and stooping. She was glad she hadn’t worn a skirt that day, as many of the people she encountered would probably be able to stand directly under it. That would have been quite embarrassing.

Haile didn’t quite know how to handle it either when the cashier hit on her. She was a cute girl who had the name Sarah written across her nametag. She had long brown hair and sparkling brown eyes. She was about half as tall as Haile and yet caused her to blush something profusely. She didn’t really know what to do so she thanked Sarah and left. She didn’t want to cause a scene anyway, she could be seen over most isles.

This is where Haile learned another thing about taking care of tiny people. They get gross very quickly of their own accord. Haile’s body was designed to be very neat and quite clean, and needed very little maintenance. Yet these people seemed to turn into horrible stinking monsters after a couple of days of captivity. It was disgusting, she couldn’t eat that. So Haile had to find ways to clean them.

She tried running them under water, and after the first few people drown to death or had been scalded alive she learned to use lukewarm water and very short stints under the fall. Then she learned it was just easier to let them clean themselves. And she discovered soap too. Of course she had her own, but there were so many varieties of it in these Scale Worlds she visited. It was amazing.

Soon Haile found herself spending more time caring for her people than killing them. It actually got on her nerves. She didn’t want to be spending all this time, money, and energy caring for her food like this. So she looked up how the farmers and ranchers did things in her world. To her dismay, she found it was really quite common, and necessary to take such care for your livestock.

So Haile grumbled every day but fed and watered, clothed and cleaned everyone. Eventually people stopped resisting so much and actually started helping her. That is, until she ate someone. She would be working with a box, doing the chores she had to do and helping people out, and the next moment someone found themselves going on a one way trip through Haile’s digestive tract; sometimes through the mincer. This kept people afraid of her, and she like that. She wanted them to fear her, and it worked very well.

Her subscribers didn’t suffer much either, as she included them on many of her days. She would post vlogs about her chores or about what she was doing. Of course she would spend the intimate evenings with her fans eating a handful of people in exciting ways requested by her fans. It was a time of learning and Haile learned a lot about people, not just herself but about regular humans too.

It was around the time where she had built her first residence in her spare bedroom when she decided it was finally time she learned to communicate with these backward people. It would have been impossible if she had to learn their language, as she was sure she had people from at least six different continents in her home and she could tell they were all different even though it was all absolute gibberish.

Again more research online led her to a company that produced a specific type of neural uplink program that would help the user understand any language they came across after some time. It had some amazing reviews and so much data compiled behind it, Haile just had to try it. She read further that it was a Spinal Worm, and that sure sounded terrible, but Haile had actually had something like that before so she wasn’t too worried. Generally unpleasant but she could deal with it.

A Spinal Worm was a long cylindrical device that looked kind of like translucent angel hair pasta, only much thinner. It was transcranial fiber optic cables that allowed for ridiculously fast communications across the brain too and from a small processing node that was at the center of the noodly web. It looked scary as hell if you didn’t know what it was, especially when it wriggled around when you activated it.

Without hesitating Haile ordered it and when it arrived it slotted neatly into her spinal column and snaked its way up into her brain. It gave her a tingly sensation, at least while it worked its way up her neck, but once it was in place you couldn’t even tell anything had happened.

Haile’s brain was a bit fuzzy, a known side effect that would take several days to get over. Sort of like a hangnail in your head that felt like it was made of cotton and smelled like how the color blue tasted. She tested it out on their website and to her dismay, it didn’t quite work like that., She’d have to actually study this damn thing too. Her brain itched and there was no real way to get at it, but she hoped it would go away.

After sleeping on it she went to talk to her people and they just looked at her blankly like they always did; kind of like how a shopkeeper in a foreign land would look at you if you didn’t speak their language and you had just asked for credit. She had to get them talking and listen to them talking for quite some time before the Spinal Worm would work. It wasn’t an instant translator and had to learn as she learned; but it sure sped up the process. What would have taken several years only took her a couple of days. But eventually it started to work.

When the tiny people in her house spoke to one another she could understand them, sort of. It was like listening to someone while under water, you could kind of make out what they were saying but it was sort of fuzzy and warm. She would sit with them and talk to them, only occasionally eating someone to try to keep the conversation going rather than mindless screaming. The people she had ‘cultivated’ were a bit more hardened to her cruelty. It was great, they only really freaked out if she grabbed them, or grabbed someone important to them. Other than that they just sort of watched, trying not to draw attention to themselves.

It wasn’t until about the fifth day while she was listening to her people working on the house that she started to pick up and actually understand the entire conversation. Someone was talking about being reduced to nothing but a human slave cow. Another pair were talking about trying to escape. And a third were talking about how pretty she was. She made an attempt to stealthily figure out who that was so she could avoid eating them for a while. That was an attitude she wanted to retain in her population. She loved being watched, and while her fans and subscribers and other internet denizens were great and all, actually being observed by tiny people in your own home while you’re doing whatever was kind of thrilling in its own right. Kind of like a reverse voyeurism thing.

Learning to speak their language was a little more difficult, she read in the manual. Once she had fully understood their language she should try talking with them. The worm worked with her subconscious and controlled her mouth and vocal chords for her. When she wanted to say something, she spoke it. If she knew who she was talking to, and what language they spoke, her mouth would say the right words and her ears would hear it in her own language as the worm worked to translate going out and coming in; as to not cause massive confusion in her own brain.

Apparently that had been an issue with earlier models. There was a desync at times and what was spoken was heard in another language and not understood which caused the brain to overwork and the worm to fry itself. It got real nasty before that model was recalled and replaced by a new one. Technology sure was dangerous.

She spent a lot of time trying to talk with them; but they mostly ignored her as they couldn’t understand her alien tongue. But occasionally she’d get a look of recognition as she said something they sort of understood. They figured out she was trying to learn their language and a few of them even helped her. They sat in front of her for hours talking with her, going back and forth saying different words where they’d say something, she’d repeat it, and they’ed either shake their heads and repeat it or nod, clap, and move onto something slightly more complex.

As time went on she began to master all of their languages. While they not be able to understand each other because they all spoke different languages, she could understand all of them, so long as there were at least two or three people who could speak the same language.

This device would soon turn out to be one of the greatest purchases Haile ever made in her life, as it opened up so many opportunities, from speaking with foreign customers and agencies, to talking with the tiny people in all of the Scale Worlds she visited. It even made an impact when she had to learn to speak truly alien languages, such as non human species she found on Scale Worlds.

It was around this time of her mastery of their languages that she finally decided there were some tiny people too valuable to eat or kill, and specifically left them alone so long as they remained to be useful towards her. This was where she came up with her first requirement. Be useful. It spared their life for as long as their usefulness didn’t wear out, and for the smarter tiny people, they worked very hard to please Haile, who was fickle and inconsistent at the best of times.

Along with having to take care of more and more people required her to go shopping for actual food more and more frequently. She became a regular at the local supermarket and after she stopped feeling so awkward there her trips actually became rather enjoyable. Every time she went she got to see Sarah who always reserved a compliment for the unbelievably tall girl on the other side of the grocery belt.

She always caused Haile to blush who generally had nothing to say in reply. She had been in some romantic relationships in the past but they were very brief and rather lacking in features. After all she grew bored of people so very quickly. Boys for example held zero interest in her after the first couple. They were just uninteresting, always wanting the exact same thing, and always saying or making the same mistakes. It got so bad to where she would just start telling people she wasn’t interested in them right when they met. She was, after all, at a significant height advantage to most of the people in her school, which caused eyes to travel over her body all the time. This led to a lot of desire in other people and, while she didn’t frown at it, she just wasn’t interested in boys anymore.

Especially Generation Three, they were just too tall and too much. Her very last boyfriend was a Generation Zero, or unaltered in any way. He was about half her height and she got some enjoyment out of that for a while; but it quickly became clear that he was only dating her as a sort of bet to get something, so she dumped him rather publically and actually garnered more attention and respect for doing it.

Haile let her hobby become her job and it quickly overtook her studies. She didn’t fail anything, but she just wasn’t interested in class because she knew exactly what she was going to do for the rest of her life and knew how she was going to make her money. She was an entertainer after all, and crushing tiny people was so intense and exciting.

But she hadn’t ever had a girlfriend before, and the remarks Sarah made to her touched her in new and exciting ways on the inside. She found herself arriving later in the evenings, taking longer to shop, and intentionally delaying Sarah so they could chat. Eventually it became prudent to exchange numbers and they arranged to meet later at a coffee shop. For once, Haile was excited about something that didn't involve her hobby in any practical way.



The brief moments of consciousness were agony for Haile. Whatever drug had seeped through her body had done whatever it was meant to do, because it had worn off and the pain had returned. Through bleary eyes she could see even more light and she felt she was no longer lying in a pool of her own cooling blood. She was on some raised platform of some kind, a table perhaps.

The table was cool on her bare back, and the sheet over her front barely kept the chill off. Which is when she realized she was almost completely naked. She tried to lift her head to look at herself but a firm hand pushed it back down again and slipped a needle into her neck again. A cool liquid coursed into her and spread out from the injection site and felt very strange indeed.

Haile tried to say something but her mouth was mostly numb. She was extremely dehydrated, but she felt two weird sensations on her arms. One was a cold sensation that was present in her right arm, as though some liquid was being forced into her body. Her left arm had a rather hollow feeling in it, as though blood was being sucked out of it by a machine.

She tried to focus on the structure to her left, which was indeed a large box with several green things flashing across the screen. There were bags on poles and wires and tubes connecting her in several places to the apparatus. There were also little figures on it she could barely see. They must have been her medical staff.



Haile learned that Sarah was going through medical school and was studying to be a doctor. It was an impressive prospect as that field had never interest Haile any because it required far too much thinking and studying. She was even more convinced her chosen career path was the right one for her; it required very little effort she didn’t find insurmountably entertaining, and helped the hours of the day just fly by. Besides, she was learning a lot of really practical skills in her work.

The two girls met for coffee frequently enough that they became a regular sight together. They were an odd couple to see sharing the same table. Sarah was at least four years older than Haile and at least four feet shorter than her, not to mention Haile hadn’t stopped growing yet and it seemed that every week Sarah’s head had to turn further up or she was now eye level to a new and lower part of Haile’s ever lengthening body. Sarah was an unmodified human, which meant standard, no enhancements, no implants, nothing. She had to eat several times a day and spend a lot of time maintaining her health, appearance, and figure. Haile found it fascinating; just like how Sarah found Haile fascinating.

They chatted about nearly everything. From the futility of boys to the difficulties of studying to what it was like being an adult and paying taxes and such. Sarah’s compliments towards Haile never ceased and they were always fresh and new and always left her a little speechless and blushing. She felt like a little kid despite being a fresh faced sixteen years old. Sarah was infatuated with Haile because of her imposing yet willowy build. Haile was very skinny, many would say unhealthily, until they learned how Generation Three bodies developed. Haile liked the way she looked and she pretty much wasn’t going to grow out any, just up. She also liked Haile’s sparkling pink eyes, she had never seen pink eyes before and they were undeniably attractive. Haile’s dark crimson hair was also unique to Generation Three and Sarah loved its color.
Sarah was undoubtedly short and if the two girls stood next to one another Sarah would have to reach up to hook her fingers in Haile’s pocket, if she were wearing jeans. Sarah spent a lot of time hanging off Haile in this way, and Haile found it extremely cute. Sarah would reach up and grab Haile’s back left pocket with her left hand and hook her right hand into Haile’s front right pocket, she’d then lean in on Haile’s leg and rest her head against Haile’s skinny thigh. Despite Haile’s height she was still quite thin and her legs were smaller around than Sarah was which made them quite huggable, Sarah eventually remarked.

Haile found herself liking Sarah more and more if not for her physical appearance for her personality. Sarah was not just attractive she was assertive and intelligent and very wise it seemed. Although that probably came with age and worldly experience, which Sarah obviously had a headstart on since Haile was so much younger than her. Haile grew fond of Sarah’s somewhat bland appearance, medium length brown hair and dark brown eyes. Generation Three people had a much wider range of appearance variation, but there was something adorable about Sarah’s unmodified natural beauty.

One day they sat on the same side of the table while Sarah showed Haile some medical videos about Generation Three evolution and anatomy. Haile paid particular attention because it applied directly to her, and influenced her capabilities on how she could improve herself. They discussed all of the options and the drawbacks and the potential side effects of a wide variety of procedures or equipment. Haile mentioned her Spinal Worm and Sarah was impressed, she thought the technology was amazing and wished she could use it.

Eventually Sarah ended up sitting in Haile’s lap as Haile stretched out in the booth with her back up against the wall. This let Sarah use the table while giving Haile the perfect reach to be able to play with Sarah’s hair, which Sarah admitted she really liked. It didn’t take too long before the two girls could be seen just embracing one another, Sarah leaning herself up against Haile, her head resting on Haile’s small breasts, and Haile’s arms wrapped around Sarah’s significantly smaller frame.

They never officially asked one another if they wanted to go steady, but it seemed to just sort of happen naturally without any words. The two sat together and touched one another idly while they chatted; or they shared the embracing pose more and more frequently as Haile took up the whole bench and Sarah sat on Haile’s legs. Haile even took to teasing Sarah sometimes by wearing very short shorts, and a short skirt. Sarah would lament the lack of pockets to hang on, but wouldn’t complain about the hem of the skirt being a couple of inches below her eyes. Until Sarah went in for a hug and felt the hard denim material through the soft skirt fabric and unashamedly lifted Haile’s skirt above her head. When Sarah hung off those shorts it looked a little indecent, but the two girls thought it was hilarious watching other people’s reactions. Haile was embarrassed at first but quickly got over it, Sarah kissed the bare skin of Haile’s leg and proceeded to reach up into the skirt canopy and grab her favorite pockets like nothing had happened.

That sort of thing was common in school, different Generation numbers dating and what not; and the instructors would separate kids being a little too inappropriate with one another in public. Generational people generally only dated people of their same Generation. It was kind of like different races, but instead of the races coming from different geographical locations they came from different technological and financial investments in one’s offspring. A Generation Three couple could have Generation Zero offspring, or Two or even Three. It was all a matter of money and the availability of the technology required to do the modifications.

On their walk too and from the coffee shop and their other places they ended up hanging out there was a half wall along one side that separated the sidewalk and street from the park. While the two girls would walk hand in hand everywhere they went, Sarah always took the opportunity to walk up the slope of the wall until she was standing at nearly shoulder height to Haile and they’d walk like that the length of the park. Occasionally Sarah would stop them just so she could pull Haile into a hug where she could put her head against Haile’s shoulder instead, a nice change of position.

Eventually Haile introduced Sarah to her hobby, and Sarah was enamored. The existence of such tiny human being was a medical marvel and the way Haile so controlled their lives was astounding. It made Haile even hotter to Sarah who really enjoyed Haile’s rather uncharacteristically quiet and submissive attitude. When she was in her own domain and standing before her subjects she was quite a different person, and it was very erotic. Haile hadn’t told Sarah she ate them, as she felt like she would save that for another day.
Sarah thoroughly enjoyed the vast difference in size between the tiny people and the impossibly huge Haile. Even Sarah felt like an indomitable giant before the tiny humans. She even examined several of the girls, for scientific inquiry of course. Feeling the proportions and doing some calculations and finding they’re exactly just like she was, just a significant factor smaller and younger as a species. She loved their fashions and the clothes the girls wore and even took a couple outfits home with her to study further.

Haile wondered when she would be able to tell her what else she did with all these little people, that she hadn’t kidnapped them for no reason. Haile was working up to it and couldn’t wait to share the full extent of her enjoyable with Sarah, and hopefully share in the fun as well.



Everything ached and Haile’s head felt like it was full of orange cotton wool. She had a dull pain, a pressure of sorts, pushing on her shoulder where she remembered being shot. She felt a much cooler pressure pushing up against the underside of her left leg where she had been sliced open. She tried to move but small, gentle hands pushed her back into place.

“Lie still, Haile.” A soft voice told her. She knew that voice.

“Sarah?” Haile asked.

“Aye.” Sarah answered. “You’re hurt pretty bad. But I think I’ve got you stabilized.”

Haile grimaced. “What a mess.” She could tell she was heavily medicated.

Haile felt Sarah’s hands moving across her body as she did something to her. “I’d say. You took quite a beating and that bullet was very hard to get out of your chest.” Something stung Haile’s shoulder, right under her collarbone and she winced. “Lie still.” Sarah repeated.

Haile apologized.

“You know, you ought to be more careful. I had to have EMS bring me a transfusion kit. When I got here you were lying in a pool of your own blood bigger than me; I thought you were dead.”

Haile grinned. “I’m not that easy to kill.”

“Well if I wasn’t around you might have been.” Sarah scolded. “What have I told you about your dangerous hobbies?”

Haile grinned. “I know, you don’t approve of them.” Haile felt Sarah’s hands run along her body again doing something she didn’t understand. When Sarah pulled away Haile asked, “Don’t stop.”

Haile’s eyes were open and were focusing their wobbly pink gaze at Sarah’s small frame, visible from the waist up. Sarah grinned, “It’s been awhile since I last touched you, hasn’t it?” Haile nodded. “I will admit,” Sarah said as she let her eyes roam over Haile’s body, covered only in a thin white sheet, “That I do miss you. And I find myself thinking about you quite a bit.”

Haile raised her hand unsteadily and let her fingers slide over Sarah’s wrist. “I’ve missed you too.” Haile said quietly. She really had missed Sarah, there was far more than just a physical connection between the two. She had Kat now, but that relationship was far more physical in nature, rather than anything else. They were friends, and they liked playing with one another’s bodies. But it wasn’t the same as when Haile and Sarah were together, they played with one another’s minds as well as each other’s bodies.

Sarah sighed and rest her hand on Haile’s sternum and looked at her. “I’m worried about you, Haile.” Haile’s eyebrows turned up quizzically. “This is the third time you’ve nearly died doing what you do.”

“I’m very careful with my work though,” Haile started, but Sarah shook her head.

“That’s not just it.”

“What?” Hailed asked.

“You know.” Sarah answered, and it was true, Haile knew. Sarah didn’t approve of Haile killing all these people. Sarah loved the idea of tiny humans, but they were just that, humans. They were like them in every way according to her studies. Although if she wanted to get technical, Haile was very different even from Sarah, but that didn’t negate the fact, in Sarah’s mind, that it was murder. And when Haile ate them, it was unthinkable.

Haile nodded. She raised her right arm again and this time put her hand on the side of Sarah’s head, just like last time Sarah’s head rested in Haile’s palm, and Haile’s finger tips curled over Sarah’s scalp, her thumb moved gently back and forth across Sarah’s temple.

“Do you still get headaches?” Haile asked.

Sarah nodded. Haile’s expression softened as Sarah’s eyes closed and she leaned into Haile’s palm even more and sighed. “You were always so good at taking them away from me.”

Haile thought about lifting her other arm but quickly thought against it. “I can’t really lift my other arm, Sarah.”

Sarah’s eyes opened and she looked over at the dressed wound. “I know, it did some serious damage to your tendons. You’re going to have to regrow them. I’ve injected you with the nanites you need, but it’ll take time.”

Haile nodded slowly. “But that’s not what I meant.”

Sarah blinked and then understood. She moved further down Haile’s body and leaned forward, resting her arms across Haile’s stomach and shifted her weight so she was looking up at Haile’s face between her breasts. Both of Haile’s hands rested against Sarah’s face. Haile held Sarah’s face for a moment before she began massaging her fingers into Sarah’s scalp.

Sarah’s eyes shut and she breathed deeply as Haile’s delicate fingers put pressure all over Sarah’s head pressing all of her pressure points all at once. It was a trick Sarah showed Haile by doing it to her head, and then when Haile did it to Sarah she nearly fell asleep instantly. Because Haile’s hands were so much bigger than Sarah’s, both of her hands could almost completely hold Sarah’s head, relieving all pressure off from her neck; and then her long thing fingers would find and press every single button on Sarah’s head causing a total body relaxation damn near instantly.

Sarah sat there for a few minutes while Haile massaged her scalp smiling, she loved doing that for Sarah because the headaches Sarah would get would be quite debilitating. They developed a year or so into their relationship and that’s when Sarah showed Haile about pressure point therapy and where Sarah discovered Haile’s unique position to overwhelm her nerves with such simple touches.

Eventually Sarah grabbed Haile’s bad arm’s wrist gently and laid it on her stomach, she then grabbed Haile’s good arm and moved it away from her and slid herself up in between it and Haile’s body. Sarah leaned forward and pulled her hair out of her eyes. Brown focused on pink as the two girls stared into one another’s eyes for what felt like an eternity before Sarah leaned in, probably on tip-toe, and pressed her lips into Haile’s.

Haile’s eyes slid shut as she pushed her lips out to meet Sarah’s. Sarah pulled back all too soon and looked into Haile’s eyes before she moved a few inches and touched Haile’s lips with her fingers. She traced their pillowy contour with her fingertips and felt every groove and ridge therein. Haile’s lips were together and glistened faintly from her saliva which stuck to Sarah’s fingers and left very faint columns before snapping.

“I still love you.” Sarah said quietly, not taking her eyes off Haile’s mouth. When Haile answered she spoke slowly, letting Sarah’s fingers travel with her lips as they shaped the words.

“I love you too.”

Sarah leaned in and kissed Haile again, this time lingering for some time, moving her lips up against Haile’s. Haile’s hand found its way up Sarah’s neck and into her hair where she held Sarah there while they kissed. Haile for her part was too weak to move so she just laid there and moved her lips against Sarah’s while Sarah’s whole head moved in time with the kissing, moving right to left slowly, each separation of their mouths producing a wet smack and a few degrees of rotation from Sarah.

Both of Sarah’s hands found their way onto Haile’s throat where they rubbed up against it slowly, causing Haile to swallow and her throat to bob beneath her fingers. Suddenly Sarah’s tongue pushed its way into Haile’s mouth, forcing her lips out of the way and pushing her teeth apart which effortlessly moved out of the way. Sarah’s small tongue had no hope of getting anywhere in Haile’s mouth, but just like old times Haile’s tongue rose up to greet it with a slimey collision.

Their tongues danced around one another as Sarah opened her mouth as wide as she could and bit into Haile’s barely opened mouth at a perpendicular angle. Haile’s hand helped guide Sarah’s movements until her tongue pushed up into Sarah’s mouth. Haile’s tongue, however, was more than big enough to fill Sarah’s mouth, and it flattened Sarah’s tongue into the bottom of her mouth. The slimey muscle filled all of the available space in Sarah’s maw and she pulled her lips in, sucking on the appendage.

As Haile’s tongue licked slowly back and forth across the roof of Sarah’s mouth all the way back to her tonsils and her throat (which famously Sarah’s gag reflex was non-existent, to which the two of them exploited to no end) Sarah moved her head back and forth, sliding Haile’s tongue into and out of her mouth again and again.

Then Sarah’s head pushed against Haile’s hand, Haile’s tongue retreated and the two mouths separated with a waterfall of saliva that flowed into Haile’s throat. Sarah blinked and shut her mouth, her eyes were half open and she was breathing hard. She obviously put her heels back down on the ground as she moved several inches back. She swallowed.

“I shouldn’t be doing this.” Sarah confessed. “I broke up with you.” But her eyes and her body disagreed with her words to the nth degree. “But I want you.”

“Then have me.” Haile said, she looked up at Sarah’s hungry expression and couldn’t help but feel her heart flutter for a moment. “I am still yours, I’ve said it before.”

Sarah’s lip retreated into her mouth and she bit it hard enough for her skin to turn white around the outlines of her teeth. She made a gurgling noise at the back of her throat and Haile giggled softly. Haile wanted Sarah almost as much as Sarah wanted Haile, she thought. She was in pain, and drugged up to her eyeballs, but that didn’t stop her from desiring Sarah.

“Maybe…” Sarah started, she swallowed and let her mouth hang open for a moment. “Maybe…” She said again.

“Maybe what?” Haile whispered.

“Shh… Don’t speak.” Sarah commanded quietly and moved down Haile’s body.
End Notes:
Alright, here we go! Part Two, this chapter was so much fun to write, I hope you all enjoy it just as much as I did. It is a whole new style of writing, again, and I've never written anything quite like this before. It's significantly longer than any other chapter, and has, in my opinion, a huge amount of content.

As always I can be reached at my email if you have any questions, comments, concerns, complaints, suggestions, or if you find any nasty spelling mistakes, at hkorhal [at] gmail [dot] com.

I also do have a Patreon page now as well, if you, you know, feel like donating. You totally don't have to, but it all does help! My computer died a couple of weeks ago and I'm saving up for a new one! patreon [dot] com [slash] hkorhal
Morals and Desire by ralf_wolfs
Author's Notes:

Generationals recover very fast, and with advanced medical nano-technology Haile's recovery should take no time at all. But before she can get there, she has to work out something with her caretaker first.

 

 

Morals and Desire

Chapter Ten

As Haile swam up to the surface of consciousness the first things she felt were the softness of her bed and the warmth of Sarah’s small petite body. The much smaller girl was pressed up against Haile’s body, with one leg lying over Haile’s hip and her head resting against Haile’s chest. Every time Sarah breathed her breasts pressed up against Haile’s torso and sent tiny tingles across her skin.

They were lying together underneath a thin sheet that kept most of their combined body heat trapped inside the bed. Haile looked down at the little brunette laying almost on top of her and grinned as she recalled the fun they had together the previous night. The drugs sort of muddled Haile’s enjoyment of Sarah’s body, but the memories were fond if not slightly fuzzy and Sarah seemed to have rather enjoyed herself too. After all, it was better to remember Sarah than the tiny world’s defenses.

Haile still couldn’t move her damaged arm, she tried a couple of times and there was nothing going on. She was worried about never being able to use it again before she remembered Sarah mentioning a nanite injection. Weaponized stem cells turned medical miracle, it really was a revolutionary leap forward in medicine. and Haile breathed a sigh of relief. She had never needed such a medical operation before, and she was worried anew on how much it would cost her. Regrowing human body tissues wasn’t a cheap endeavor, but Sarah hadn’t brought it up yet.

Haile was still in a bad way as her shoulder ached and her calf still stung like blazes. She had developed several rather remarkable bruises too where munitions had hit her but not broken her skin. They peppered her chest and her torso and were incredibly sore underneath Sarah’s light weight. Haile wondered what the next few days would be like as she recovered, and if Sarah would stay the whole time.

Sarah stirred next to Haile and she looked down at the little brunette again. Haile wrapped her good arm around Sarah, and let her hand land on Sarah’s bare stomach which caused Sarah to stir yet again. She made a cute noise and tried to burrow her head into Haile’s chest as she hugged Haile tighter; obviously trying not to wake up. Haile took to stroking Sarah’s head, feeling the silken hair slide effortlessly between her long thin fingers.

“Five more minutes?” Sarah asked, eyes still resolutely shut.

Haile made a kissing sound before she replied “You can stay as long as you want.”

Sarah made another noise and squeezed her legs together against Haile’s thigh.

It had been a very long time since the two of them were in the same bed; and Haile had missed it extensively. Sarah was full of energy and for being as small as she was she didn’t let that hold her back when she played with Haile. She was all over the place, crawling up and down the nearly ten foot length of Haile’s impressive body. Being just shy of five foot herself, Sarah was not even half as tall as Haile was; and she took it as a challenge which she conquered every night they had been together.

Sarah had worn out though, and sleep had overtook her just as it had in the past. They slept soundly together, sarah coming up with an excuse of needing to look after Haile until her arm got better for a few days before drifting off to sleep. Haile hadn’t minded, and had in fact really hoped Sarah would stay a while. Haile really liked Sarah and was ecstatic when she mentioned that. Sarah’s body fit perfectly to the side of Haile’s like a plug into an outlet.

Plus Haile had to admit, she was in no state to take care of herself at the moment. Being Generation Three, Haile’s body didn’t need to eat food to stay alive. However, because of the modifications she made to herself, she did. Not only that but she had to eat quite often, and a lot, because her metabolism turned out to be rather extreme once she was able to “turn on” her digestive tract. On queue, it signaled its displeasure of being empty and demanded filling with a loud organic gurgling.

Sarah’s hand moved overtop of Haile’s belly and laid there as Haile’s stomach played its symphony of digestive groans. “You’re hungry, aren’t you?” Sarah asked sleepily.

Haile nodded and her skin vibrated with the ferocity of the processes underneath. “Yes.” She answered. And she was. Haile was also worried because of what that would mean. Haile never had people living with her who would willingly jump down her throat, and with Sarah so opposed to Haile’s hobby and lifestyle, she was worried what would happen when it came time for feeding.

Sarah’s eyes slid open and she tilted her head. Her striking brown eyes gazed thoughtfully up at Haile’s radiant pink eyes. “Can you eat regular food?” She inquired.

“No.” Haile shook her head and thought how ill fitting the term ‘regular’ was. “My body cannot handle it.” Of course she knew what Sarah meant, as Sarah had to eat ‘regular’ food.

Sarah sighed. “Alright…” Sarah’s hand made a circuit around Haile’s soft belly flesh. It sent ripples of tingles out from its impact. Waves of tiny pleasures filled Haile’s body and her stomach muscles tensed at the light passage of Sarah’s delicate fingers. “Is there anyone who can help you get food?”

Again, Haile shook her head sadly. “No one I trust anyway.” Which was true. She could probably ask Kat but she knew Kat would be busy. Anyone else would either be her family which she expressly kept out of her personal life now that she had moved out, or her fans which while she would trust them to pay her bills for her she wouldn’t trust them with her life. Rather unsurprisingly when she withdrew from the public education scene her pool of close friends dried up rather quickly as though they were made of alcohol.

Sarah brought her hand over the textured plain of Haile’s stomach and over the warm, soft hills of her breasts to rest against her throat which she gripped lightly. Haile swallowed obediently causing her throat to move underneath Sarah’s fingers which caused them to reflexively grip tighter. Sarah had always said she liked the way Haile’s throat moved, which is why she often grabbed it with both of her hands while they were in close proximity to one another. Haile liked the feeling of slight pressure against her neck as well, especially the feeling of her swallowing movements being restricted slightly. It gave power to the tiny girl and there was something exhilarating and undeniably sexy about having someone half as big as her in control of the situation.

“I’ll do it then.” Sarah said eventually.

“Do what?” Haile asked.

“I’ll feed you...” Sarah hesitated. “People.”

Haile raised her eyebrow knowing what this would mean. “Are you…” She started to say, but was interrupted.

“I’ll get them for you, I mean.” Haile nodded. “I’ll need to get breakfast as well and I doubt you have anything here I’ll want to eat.”

Haile did have food in the house that Sarah would eat, but she didn’t want to push the subject. She knew Sarah would want to leave when Haile ate people. She detested the idea, afterall.

Haile had watched Sarah get dressed because, well, it would be kind of silly not to. Sarah had been wearing a cute pair of white undies underneath the sheets and nothing else. Haile watched as she slipped into a pair of tight jeans which Haile would have struggled to put her own very skinny arm through. Her eyes followed every movement of Sarah’s fingers as she zipped the front and fastened the button. Then as she pulled a blue shirt over her head and forced her arms through. Sarah had brought her medical bag with her and it always contained spare clothes.

Sarah then spent some time with Haile, checking her bruises and her injuries. She never had the sheet off all of Haile’s body at a time which helped keep her warm, but whenever she had bare skin exposed to the air it was chilly and a little uncomfortable. Haile too was only wearing underwear underneath the sheet and had asked if she could wear something.

After some debate and some searching Sarah found some loose fabric shorts she slipped up Haile’s legs and over her hips. Then she found a button up sleeveless shirt (Haile’s wardrobe was very extensive and full of very strange articles of clothing) which she slipped underneath Haile’s torso and buttoned up over her chest.

It restricted her breasts and pushed them up into a new, and in Sarah’s opinion more attractive posture. She commented on it and Haile blushed again. “I knew you were just trying to make me look cute after all.” Which caused Sarah to blush as she huffed in disagreement.

To Haile’s personal opinion she didn’t look all that cute at all. She had bandages across one shoulder and around one calf, was bruised all over, and was wearing non matching articles of clothing. It was terrible, but she didn’t mind because Sarah still thought she was pretty. It wasn’t like she was going anywhere and of course the vlog she would post to her subscribers would only be chest up.

Sarah stood next to Haile’s bed and leaned up against it while she held her arms up over her head as she stretched. Haile’s good hand came up and poked at Sarah’s painstakingly toned belly as it peeked out between the hem of her shirt and the waistband of her low riding jeans. Sarah’s hands closed over Haile’s and brought it up to her lips where she kissed it gently before resting it against her small breasts. Haile’s hand cupped them easily.

“How…” Sarah started, but sought for words. “How many people do you need to eat?” She finished after a while. Haile saw Sarah swallow uncertainly.

Haile looked up at the caring brown eyes that wanted nothing more than to take care of her. “I don’t know; I don’t count.”

Sarah blinked. “What do you mean you don’t count?”

“Well,” Haile said without rancor “Do you count your grapes or your breakfast flakes?”

Sarah squeezed Haile’s hand and compressed it to her soft chest. “Er, no. But people are more important than that...” She trailed off.

Haile frowned. “I know,” Although she disagreed, “But I just never have.” Haile could feel Sarah’s heartbeat through her chest, slow and steady, each beat sending a mild vibration through her fingertips and up her arm. She felt like she could feel every single one, and the mere feeling of Sarah’s beautiful body living was enough to excite her. She even tried listening to Sarah’s breathing which always moved her chest in interesting ways. She ran her slender thumb over the swell of Sarah’s breast.

It was Sarah’s turn to frown. “Well then how many do you want?” Haile tried to shrug again but ended up wincing. Sarah growled and bared her teeth. “You’re not making this very easy you know.”

“I know.” Haile said and giggled. “It’s fun watching you get mad.” Then she stopped smiling and looked serious. “And I still hurt.”

Sarah’s hard expression instantly softened and her eyebrows went up in an expression of concern. “I’ll get some more medicine.” Before she went Sarah put Haile’s hand on the bed and leaned over it. She crawled up onto the bed and pressed her body up against Haile’s hand, arm, and shoulder. She brushed Haile’s hair back behind her ear and looked into her eyes, one after another. Concern radiated from them as earnestly as anything.

Sarah’s lips brushed against Haile’s as she kissed her which caused Haile’s hand to twitch gently between Sarah’s legs. Haile’s index finger stroked the uppermost part of Sarah’s inner thigh which caused her to breathe in sharply. Their lips parted and Sarah looked back into Haile’s eyes. “I’ll go get some medicine.”

She pushed her body up off Haile’s arm and crawled off the bed, only to be stopped by Haile when her wrist was grabbed. She turned and looked back at Haile who said, “There are boxes of people in my kitchen that are a meal by themselves; so you don’t have to hunt them.” Sarah thought for a moment and opened her mouth to respond, but she shut it and nodded. Haile watched her walk away, admiring how her legs moved inside of her jeans. The gentle sway of her hips and the swing of her legs to the subtle movements under the tough fabric that betrayed the actions of her almost defined leg muscles beneath.

When Sarah passed out of sight Haile turned her head back to the ceiling and sighed. She rested her hand on top of her stomach and thought about the past week. Should she have been more careful? Well of course she should have been more careful, she nearly died. But now Sarah was spending the night with her and technically back in her life. Alright she was taking care of her, but they did play around with each other and that was most definitely fun. Haile wanted more of that and no mistake.

Haile closed her eyes and tried to think how she got there.

 

Haile had received a message from A-Harm that they had three signatures Haile would be interested in. It was exciting news, but a bit worrying. Signatures were expensive as all get out and usually she would spend several month’s ‘salary’ on just one. Three would positively drain her bank account and she may even need to take out a loan or try to get some sort of crowd funding campaign going.

Despite what her fans thought she was just a normal young girl after all. She had all the normal girl things to worry about. Although maybe she didn’t have to worry about boys because she got love letters daily and had her pick of tiny boys. But she prefered girls anyway so maybe there was something to that. Still she had to worry about bills and taxes and the cost of electricity and groceries, nanites and fuel, software upgrades and service contracts, product warranties and medical supplies. The list went on and on. Far further than any regular household should have, even for a Generation Three. She did, after all, have a thriving community of hundreds if not thousands of people living in her house she had to provide for. She’d never done a census.

There was no agriculture or livestock farming, unless you included people in the category of livestock, so she had to import everything. Food, clothes, medicine, talent, etc. She didn’t have to do much in the way of water or entertainment because she herself provided plenty of entertainment. Interesting fact she learned in history which applied well in her home. A long time ago people didn’t need entertainment because they spent all their time worrying about food and predators. As society progressed people spent less time worrying about food and predators and spent more time on progress and learning. Things have kind of reversed in her home, there can be no progress because people she has are so technologically out of date it was laughable, and while there weren’t a bunch of unknown predators there was one giant monster that would eat them whole if they weren’t careful.

Or step on them. Haile did thoroughly enjoy crushing people underneath her soles. They left such great sticky wet messes behind as their bodies exploded and their bones crunched beneath her weight. It would generally elicit a giggle which all residents who witnessed knew what it meant, and found horrifying she could accrue such pleasure from such a cruel act.

And Haile had gotten sidetracked again. A-Harm had informed her they had three signatures for her. While a statistical improbability gauging from the sheer size of infinity, it was still possible and had just happened. There was a problem too, Haile had first grabs on any signature that contained a certain fingerprint, and if she didn’t take it they’d offer it up for sale to the wider market. To retain her exclusivity, she had to get it. And so she paid for it, and was suddenly poor again.

Haile catalogued the worlds and did her usual sweep of the infrastructure they had. They all seemed like they were decently advanced. One world had just invented cellular car phones for example; another world had just proliferated the internet; and the last had just celebrated its first decade of world peace. She dug a bit further in the world and discovered their scales too. While the numbers she used to make sense of scales would make sense to her, they wouldn’t make sense to anyone else so she never shared her internal naming structure with anyone, not even her fans because “Why bother them?” Besides it would detract from the story.

It was during her final scanning of these worlds that she felt a little desire gnaw its way into the forefront of her brain. She didn’t have a companion anymore, and hadn’t really had one for quite some while. Alli, while fun for a while, had proved boring in the end and was disposed of. Haile had gotten a rather nice little movie about that whole adventure, expertly captured by the horrified Jasmin. She kept Jasmin around, but Jasmin was more along the lines of a regular resident. She worked for Haile and got to stay alive.

But a companion, now that was something completely different. While the average human being was nothing more than food to her, a companion was something much more. To help her try to maintain some vestige of sanity, however laughable that may sound, she would occasionally find someone whom she actually liked. She would then do her best to keep them around for as long as possible.

Her daydreaming was bumped out of the way when her terminal beeped at her and informed her it was done. Excellent. Now she could go get dressed and have her first bit of exploring in the new worlds.

 

Sarah came back in holding a small box carefully between her hands. She had it pressed up against her belly so that her breasts laid on top of it lightly. Haile grinned at her and Sarah tried to crack a smile as well.

“I still don’t like this.” Sarah said as she placed the box on Haile’s bedside table. She stood aside and put her hands in her shallow pockets. She frowned. “It still feels like murder.”

Haile sighed. “I know, I’m sorry, Sarah.” She racked her brain on how she could help the situation and found it wanting.

Sarah filled the silence. “But, you still need to eat and…” This time Sarah sighed. “This is the only way.” Sarah pulled her hands out of her pockets and opened the box. She winced as the sounds of the crowd within the box filtered up to their ears. Sarah stood there before the opening of the box looking down over the lid she grasped in both of her hands and stared at the dozens of upturned faces, all filled with fear. She could save them. She could get to know all of them. They could be friends. They had families. They were just like her. Natural humans, unaltered, very frail and vulnerable. She shuddered, they were just food. Just like her.

Sarah put the lid down and reached into the box slowly. Screams anew came forth from the terrified people as they trampled each other to get away from the giant fingers. They hung in the air above them with an idle gesture. They twitched occasionally as Sarah’s eyes sought for the first individual she would sentence to death.

She gulped and reached out, her fingers latching onto someone. She held them there for a moment as they struggled in her grasp. Instantly several people rushed forward and tried to prise her fingers apart. She felt their tiny hands scrabbling against her soft skin and felt the strikes of many fists. An expected, natural reaction to a loved one or, to name one, a normal human thing. To save another’s life when you think you could. Then she lifted the screaming girl up and out of the box. Those holding onto her dropped away and back into the box.

Sarah turned the girl around to face her. She looked young, rather too young, about the age Haile was when they first met she estimated. Sarah swallowed and her mouth went dry as she continued observing the tiny girl. She had platinum blonde hair, which is probably how she selected the poor thing unconsciously. Her clothes were plain but attractive, just like her body shape. The girl’s chest heaved as she gasped, her eyes wide and her body quaking in fear. This was very wrong, she could feel the girl’s fear as though it were her own. She imagined looking up at herself from this girl’s perspective and how awe-inspiringly terrible it would be to be so helpless in the hands of a girl not much older than yourself.

She turned to Haile who had watched the whole spectacle. Haile’s eyes radiated concern for Sarah, but had a hint of predatory intent underneath the surface. Haile was hungry and Sarah knew it. She held in her hands a life and she had to give it to Haile. She had to be the one to do it.

“Well.” Sarah said, her eyes meeting Haile’s again. “Will she do?”

Haile broke eye contact with Sarah and made it with the little girl who was now facing Haile. She could tell the little girl was a little less worried about Haile, seeing her damaged and wondered exactly what was going to happen. Her fear was renewed hearing Sarah’s words, especially when Haile nodded. “Yes. She looks great.”

Sarah leaned forward and brought the girl closer towards Haile. She freaked out and started screaming, pleading Sarah to stop. She twisted and kicked and punched, but she couldn’t stop the movement. When she turned around to face Haile again she was greeted by a pair of glistening lips. They parted, revealing a stringy wet interior filled with teeth and metal. She froze with the realization of what was going to happen and started weeping.

Sarah paused for a moment, feeling the girl’s sadness wash over her like a tidal wave. She was actually going to do it. Sarah closed her eyes and let go. The girl screamed again as she fell into Haile’s waiting mouth, which closed behind her, sealing her in semi-darkness. Sarah opened her eyes again and looked at Haile’s lips which she knew sealed behind them a frantic girl. She dropped her hand to Haile’s throat and squeezed it hard.

Haile nearly coughed. Sarah would do that sometimes, squeeze her throat too hard, but she suppressed the reflex and instead bucked her tongue. She felt the girl grab onto her teeth but she kicked her off. Next the girl grabbed onto her appliance which she was sure the girl broke some fingers when her tongue pushed into her and pulled her off. She felt the tiny body drop into her throat and felt her pass underneath Sarah’s fingers as she swallowed.

Sarah swore she felt the poor thing pass beneath her fingers as Haile’s throat moved her into Haile’s body. Sarah released Haile’s throat and left bright red impressions where her fingers had squeezed. “No,” She shook her head and stood up straight. “I’m sorry, I cannot.” She grabbed the box and presented it to Haile, knocking everyone over inside of it with the force of the offering. “You’ll have to feed yourself.” She said quietly. “I’m sorry.”

“I understand.” Haile said, as she took the box with her one good hand. “Go get some breakfast, I’ll still be here when you get back, of course.”

“Right.” Sarah said, letting go of the box. She tried not to look into the box again because she didn’t want the memory of all of their terrified little faces burned into her. She felt like she would remember that little girl forever, who looked up at her as though one who would an executioner, one who had the power to save their life, or end it. She shuddered again as she swept out of the room.

Haile was sad to see Sarah go. If there was anyone she wished she could share a meal with it was Sarah. She hated how she upset Sarah so much. The memories of their breakup welled up in her memory and her eyes began to produce tears. When Sarah had shut the front door Haile looked down into the box and let her frustration out inside it to the terrible screams that shortly followed.

 

When Haile’s thick white converse soles landed she immediately felt the crunch of wood underneath her. She blinked in the bright light and was once again glad she had invested in the weather probe. It was hot and there wasn’t a cloud in the sky. She wore a loose fitting sleeveless pink tank top that clung to her body and ended a couple of inches beneath the swell of her breasts. She also wore very short light blue denim shorts, her leather belt and satchel, and had her hair tied up behind her in her signature ponytail. She regretted not bringing sunglasses. In short, an almost obscene amount of her body was on display, she only could have achieved more visible skin by wearing a bikini.

Haile had landed in the middle of a small city in a rather large patch of green. It was about a mile square and Haile could see buildings around her in all directions. She didn’t like having her rendezvous point in the middle of populated city centers, but sometimes it just couldn’t be avoided. She looked left and right, taking in all of her surroundings. Before setting off she set up her phone’s exploitation tools and put it away in her satchel. She checked her time and decided to set off.

She was no more than three steps in before she heard the unmistakable sound of a crushing person. She lifted her heel, twisted her foot, and looked underneath and sure enough there was a gumwad size patch of gore strung out between her sole’s treads and the gravel path she had just turned into a footprint. She grinned and shook her head. Someone screamed but she ignored them.

Haile loved her converse, she looked really pretty in them she thought and they were so very stylized. But a downside was just how much gunk could get stuck in the treads. The soles were thick but airy so she could feel everything going on underneath her feet, as well as protect them from anything sharp or dangerous.

Haile proved the fact by stepping on a speeding car as she broke out of the greenery. The trees came up to her waist so she was mildly cloaked from the road, but when her foot swung out of the micro forest with a whirl of dirt and debris and crashed down in the middle of speeding traffic, it caused quite a mess. Instantly thirty cars crashed, a few into her foot and the rest into one another. Debris flew everywhere from not only the force of her foot’s impact and subsequent demolition of the pavement, and the vehicles colliding around her.

“Good morning!” Haile said from above as all eyes traveled up her smooth, bare leg and up towards her smiling face. “I’m looking for a friend, would anyone like to volunteer?”

She was answered by the scream of rubber, yet more crashes and smashing glass or crumpling metal, a few screams of passengers abandoning their vehicles, and the horn of any car not yet destroyed. She giggled a girlish giggle and brought her other foot out of the brush and set it down on the biggest part of the pileup. It gave only moderate resistance before it collapsed under her weight.

She twisted her foot and pulverized the concrete even more before she lifted off and continued down the road. Every few hundred yards her soles, as long as greyhound busses, came out of the sky trailing debris, dirt, concrete and more and slammed into the ground. Anything caught underneath was crushed beyond recognition. She stomped through busy intersections and wasn’t actually going out of her way to crush anything. She was just walking.

Haile stepped over crowds and into others. She crushed people and street vendors and busses alike. Taxis were spared and other compacts were even more compacted after her passing. There was no method or reason to her selection of targets, if you could even think she was selecting anything. She was just a girl walking through town.

The street ended but she didn’t take any heed, she brought her foot up a little higher and put it through the building. It collapsed with a sweet cacophony of noise. She’d only been walking through town a couple of minutes and her already impressive body count had probably just doubled. She continued.

It was noon and the sun was far overhead casting almost no shadows anywhere except directly below. People had hardly any warning before a sole of impossible weight came down and ended their lives; if they were deaf anyway. She wasn’t going out of her way to be quiet and no mistake. She even uttered the most bone chilling of girly giggles possible as she flattened a church.

Haile eventually stopped and looked around, she had sort of gotten carried away in the heat of the moment and had lost track of where she was going. She pulled her phone out and swiped through some apps again. She reoriented herself and headed out. Duh, it was sort of hard to miss the ocean. Haile could see it now that she turned her gaze up and out, away from the fun at hand, or should we say, foot.

There was a beach out there and water as far as the horizon. Haile licked her lips. First a pitstop for her favourite treat, sunbathing teens. Her mouth watered at the thought of their delectable bodies and their high pitched screams. She would get all worked up too early if she wasn’t careful. She tried to focus on what she would be doing afterward.

 

Haile hadn’t enjoyed her meal. The box was filled with blood and gore and she had even managed to smear some of it across her cheek. Tears had streamed down her face as she massacred the box. Her tongue roamed around her mouth cleaning it, pulling out bits of… Well, just bits. Generally always an exciting experience, this one just hadn’t had any luster. Maybe it was the way Sarah had looked at her, the feeling of worthlessness or disgust, she couldn't tell for sure. She felt somewhat sick.

Haile stopped crying when she heard the door open again. She quickly rubbed her eyes and put the lid back on the box to hide the mess. She had already cleaned her fingers as best she could, but there was no denying that horrible murder had occurred. Haile sniffed and was startled when, even though she had been expecting it, Sarah was standing in the doorway leaning against it. She had a sad look on her face.

“Something got in my eye.” Haile said lamely as she rubbed it again.

“Yes.” Sarah said. “It looks like saline.”

Haile heard Sarah approach and felt the bed compress slightly. Gentle hands closed around her arm and pulled it away. Sarah was holding a white tissue and gently dabbed it against Haile’s cheeks. Haile knew she had missed something when the tissue came back blood red and sticky. Sarah folded it over and used a clean part.

“There,” She said, her eyes flitting between each of Haile’s in rapid succession. “All better.”

Haile sniffed again and pushed the box away. “Thanks.” She said.

Sarah put her hand up against Haile’s cheek and held her for a moment. Her thumb rubbed against the textured surface and Sarah’s eyes roamed over every feature of Haile’s lightly freckled face. “I’m sorry.” Sarah said finally in a quiet voice.

Haile swallowed and blinked another tear out of her eye. “For what?”

Sarah’s fingertip came up and wiped out the tear. “You are you.” She said, and left her mouth open for a moment before continuing. “And you’re unique just like you should be.” Haile leaned her head into Sarah’s small hand as she continued. “And, it would be wrong of me to try to change that. Because then you wouldn’t be you.”

Haile listened carefully, but had to ask, “What do you mean?”

Sarah took a deep breath and answered, “I mean, to change any little thing, or albiet big thing, about you would be to turn you into something you’re not. Just because I don’t approve of your…” She trailed off for a moment before continuing, “Diet… Doesn’t change the fact that you’re still the same person I knew before I knew what I know now.” Sarah slid her hand down Haile’s cheek and over her throat which she grasped gently. “And I shouldn’t want to do that. Because I still love you.” She finished quietly.

 

Haile had covered a whole mile stretch of the beach leaving behind compacted sand as hard as concrete in textured footprints that displayed the underside of her treads perfectly. She had eaten a handful of people and had another in her right hand. All of their nearly naked bodies squirming against one another, arms and legs flailing everywhere. Haile’s eyes inspected every person on the ground critically and she hand picked her meal, and she was very picky.

Surprisingly a lot of people were left untouched, unless the just so happened to get caught underfoot and mushed into her tread. Haile laid out on a particularly wide stretch of sand and felt the warmth of the sun caress her front and the warmth of the sand caress her back. Occasionally she would pull someone out of the mass of arms and legs and drop them into her mouth with a high pitched scream, crunching appreciatively.

Haile’s stomach growled and gurgled loudly which caused the people in her grip to only struggle even more madly. It wasn’t helped by the growing realization that the people who were being selected were turning into wet smacking noises and crunching sounds on the other side of the hills of Haile’s tightly bound breasts.

The beach had scattered and emptied, the sun had moved slightly and a few wisps of clouds far overhead gave texture to the sky. Haile was thinking about whether or not she would get any good footage from this trip when she was actually startled. There was someone standing next to her. Not very far away, but close enough that she could make out every detail of the tiny girl’s swimsuit clad body.

She said something to Haile in a voice that wasn’t modulated by fear at all, but sounded like awe or admiration. Haile swallowed and licked her lips. “I’m sorry,” Haile said, “But I don’t understand you.”

The tall girl took a step back, but recomposed herself and repeated herself. She didn’t look like she comprehended either. It was going to take some time for the implant to work out their language, and Haile didn’t have time to spend all day here listening to someone.

As if to reiterate what she was doing and how insignificant this girl was, Haile took her full hand, which still had at least eight people in it, and dumped them out into her mouth as though one would a handful of popcorn. There was a conflicted moment on the girl’s face which lit up as Haile started to chew, mouth open, just so she could see.

The girl took a hesitant step forward as Haile’s mouth killed everyone inside it. She crushed their bodies between her molars and her braces tore apart their clothes, or, rather, their lack of clothes. Blood flowed out of her mouth and down the side of her cheek and stained the beach. It pooled in the sand and was absorbed very slowly.

The girl took another hesitant step forward just as Haile’s jaw bit down on a new, fresh, still living person, who burst and sprayed blood out of her mouth. The girl shouted and covered her face as she was covered in the warm dripping blood. It made beautiful patterns on her slowly tanning skin and dripped off from her breasts and down her chin. Her eyes returned though and had a sparkle to them.

“You’re weird.” Haile said through a mouthful of spit and stringy gore, causing yet more of it to spill out and coat the beach and the girl in turn. Haile shut her mouth and swallowed. She then tilted her head even further to the side and opened it in front of the girl. She pointed to herself and Haile nodded, at least body language was universal. She sook her head. Haile nodded and she took a step back, suddenly full of fear. Haile grinned.

There was a shout from further up the beach and another, much shorter girl came running. The taller one turned and tried to run but Haile’s neck propelled her head forward slightly and caught the girl between her teeth. She didn’t kill her though, she merely pulled her inside with a slurping noise. The much shorter girl stumbled and fell, eyes looking up at Haile in horror. “Is this your mother?” Haile said, making sure to visibly show the girl on the sand.

She spoke very fast and in a language that Haile didn’t understand but it at least sounded the same, only this time it was pleading desperately. Haile shrugged and reached out, she grabbed the girl in one hand, and spit the other girl out in the other. The blood was now slightly diluted by saliva. When the two girls saw one another they reached for each other. Haile brought them together and they embraced one another.

It was curious though, they looked almost the same age, despite the… What, nearly two foot gap in height? And they were… Kissing? Well that would be a puzzle for another day. These two girls were interesting but Haile had other things to do. She opened her satchel and tossed the two girls inside. They disappeared into the depths and she closed the bag.

 

Haile had cried into Sarah’s shoulder for some time and Sarah just held her. Sarah was quiet while Haile cried herself out. Then she cleaned her up again and put away the box. Sarah checked and cleaned her bandages again, and to Haile’s diluted delight she had feeling in her arm again, although she still couldn’t move any of it.

Sarah had been able to cheer Haile up, like usual. It wasn’t difficult for her to do so, Sarah was magical as far as Haile was concerned. They had talked for hours again and spent several more hours in silence, just like old times. There was a feeling growing in Haile’s heart and she hoped it wasn’t going to be a false hope.

It had been a little embarrassing for Haile having to rely on Sarah so much. For example, when she had to get out of bed and use the bathroom, Sarah had to help her because her leg still wouldn’t support all of her weight. Haile tried to imagine how funny it would look though, having someone so tall leaning on someone so short. It was difficult to coordinate, and ended rather hilariously in a heap on the floor.

Haile hadn’t felt any pain because of the medication and was already sort of in a subdued state because of the same, and the calamity of their failure just caused her to lose it and burst out laughing. Haile laid in a crumpled mess around Sarah who now stood over her with her hands on her hips and a defiant expression across her face.

“You know you could put in a little more effort here!” Sarah said in a huff.

Haile just kept giggling and covered her face with her good hand. “I’m sorry.” She said through the laughter.

“I may be strong but I can’t really carry you all the way.” She said, she crossed her arms and tapped her foot. Haile watched her pretty petite socked foot smack the beautiful wood floor.

“I know, I know.” Haile said. She couldn’t help it though. She knew Sarah could probably carry her, but the problem would come when her long appendages would get in the way. Plus if she wasn’t cooperating there was nothing Sarah could do to get her off the floor.

Eventually Haile pulled herself together and worked with Sarah. They decided to have Sarah carry Haile into the bathroom, which by itself was a feat of engineering. Trying to hold Haile’s nearly 10 feet of body length between two arms combined which might equal five feet in length was a sign to behold. Sarah’s face ended up getting smashed up against Haile’s torso and all of Haile’s muscles were working together to keep her balanced in Sarah’s arms.

When the two of them collapsed in her bed again Sarai just laid out between Haile’s legs, face firmly planted into the bedding, and just laid there still. Haile was still giggling and the medical side effects had started going away but the pain hadn’t returned yet so she was still in a cheery mood. She leaned forward and rubbed her hand along Sarah’s body.

Sarah turned over and looked up at Haile and her expression softened again. “Thank you for saving my life.” Haile said finally after the pair of them had stared into one another’s eyes for some time.

Sarah frowned. “Don’t get soppy on me now, we did that earlier.” Haile grinned and Sarah reached up and tickled the base of Haile’s breasts.

“Still.” Haile said.

Sarah pushed her hand into Haile’s stomach and Haile fell back slowly into a lying position. Sarah turned over and slowly crawled up the full length of Haile’s impressively long body. She stopped when she could put her head between Haile’s breasts and user her boobs as pillows. She then brought her arms up around them and grasped Haile’s throat again.

“I’m glad you called me.” Sarah said finally.

“Me too.” Haile replied, although who else would she have called? EMS probably wouldn’t have been able to save her in time considering she actually lost consciousness before she even made it home. but that was beside the point. Haile now had Sarah laying across her body and hugging her in three different ways, and it was wonderful. Almost dying was worth it.

Could she have somehow planned it to have brought this situation about earlier? Could she have taken advantage of Sarah’s compassionate personality to save their relationship the first time? She doubted it. They had been together for two years, and it had been two years since they broke apart. A lot can happen in that length of time and maybe something had changed she didn’t quite understand.

“Haile?” Sarah said after a while.

“Yes, Sarah?” Haile asked. Her hand paused in its idle stroking of Sarah’s hair.

She opened her eyes and looked up at Haile. “Will you forgive me?”

Haile knew what she was talking about. A lot of mean things were said when she introduced Sarah to her hobby. Things that cut deep and hurt Haile in ways she didn’t know someone could be hurt. Things that made her cry for months. Of course no one knew about it, because she kept it hidden and off camera. But inside she had been crushed and it was a new and uncomfortable feeling for her at the time.

Still, time had passed and lack of contact made the pain slowly fade away. She never stopped thinking of Sarah but she tried to move on with her life as she had imagined Sarah had. She tried to date a couple of girls but it never worked out. She had Kat for casual fun but there wasn’t really any emotional connection there. Just animal fun.

“Of course.” Haile said finally.

 

End Notes:

Thank you for reading! While this story is not yet complete, and has a long way to go before I call it finished, this will be the last new chapter to be posted for a while. My new computer is arriving in the mail soon and once I put it together I will begin reposting ALL of my novels on my new account, Haile.

So do not dispair, it isn't the end of new things. There have been some additions and final revisions made to my previous novels; and I never finished reposting Melanie's story. So once my new computer is put together you can relive the good old times with my first classic, The Realm of Haile, and it's sequal The Realm of Kendra.

Then, when you least expect it, BAM, I'm gonna hit you with The Realm of Angela, which hasn't been published yet. Then every so often Haile's story will be updated. So stay tuned because there's about to be a whole lot to read.

If you would like to stay up to date with me and my stories, please consider heading over to my Patreon. If everyone who read my stories gave me $1 I could quit my job for 5 years and write full time. Well that's unrealistic, but every dollar helps and you'll get neat things! http://www.patreon.com/hkorhal and as always if you have any questions comments or just want to chat, my email is always open and still hkorhal@gmail.com

Thank you, and I hope to see you on my new Penname! In the meantime feel free to leave comments here, I'm not deleting anything anymore, I promise. ^.^

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5168