Side Effects by Toxenisfun
Summary: After waking up in a strange container, our shrunken hero tries to get attention to the giants around him. But when his container is discovered by Miranda, he finds something about himself that surprises him.
Categories: Teenager (13-19), Giantess, Adventure, Body Exploration, Couples, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Unaware, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: Yes Word count: 22218 Read: 65072 Published: June 15 2015 Updated: March 30 2016

1. How Did I get here? by Toxenisfun

2. A bug?!!! by Toxenisfun

3. Near Death Experience by Toxenisfun

4. An hour later.... by Toxenisfun

5. 5A- His last meal by Toxenisfun

6. 5B-....Found? by Toxenisfun

7. 6A- In her Tummy by Toxenisfun

How Did I get here? by Toxenisfun
Author's Notes:
This was a story that I thought about one day. Hope you guys enjoy.
Where do I begin? Well, let's start off with a name. Wait...what is my name? Did the medicine really affect my memory too? On the bright side, I remember everything else about me, from how old I am to my favorite color but I couldn't remember my own name. Was is it Steve? That doesn't sound right. Joe maybe? No but getting close. I'm just going to skip my name and get into other things. I'm nineteen, just got out of high school and just got a brand new job working with my least favorite thing ever. Coffee. Just out of the house and out in the real world, I needed the money so I took the nearest available job in the area. The new coffee shop just opened and it paid well enough. But I did have to take some medicine for my severe headaches that I would get from the constant inhalation of the coffee grounds. But now, I'm no longer a person. I don't know how it happened or how I got here, but I was now a fraction of my original size and now I'm in a bright pink prison.

I've been in here for almost an hour, not knowing where I was. All I could see was the bright pink wall that was lit up by what appeared to be the sun. "Hello!" I called out to absolute nothing in what appeared to be a plastic egg. I've felt the walls enough to know that what surrounded me was plastic. Not to mention, I was naked. The last thing I remember before I woke up in this pink plastic tomb was coming home from work. I had a headache so I took a few pills that my doctor prescribed for my migraines that seemed to be more prevalent the longer I worked. The next thing I know, I wake inside the prison that was pink and shaped like an egg. Wait, now that I think about it, isn't it almost Easter? Am I in an Easter egg?

The longer she stayed here with her drunk relatives, the more Miranda regretted agreeing with her mother to come to her grandmother's house for Easter. Her mother had fought her tooth and nail to get her to come here every single year so she went with the one that would drag Miranda here with almost zero fight. Money.

"I'll give you fifty dollars if you come to grandmas for two hours and play with your cousins. Come on Miranda. Please?" Her mother asked in a hushed voice. She asked her daughter while she was sitting on her bed, playing on her phone. She then put her phone on her chest and sighed. "Fine. But do I have to do the Easter egg hunt? I'm eighteen now. I'm too old for it." Miranda then got up to a sitting position.

"You know how old I was when had my last Easter egg hunt was? I was twenty two. Now get dressed. We leave in ten minutes. And here." Miranda's mother then left the fifty dollar bill on her nightstand and closed the door.

She then got up from her bed and walked to her shoe closet. She had already prepared herself for the day even though she didn't plan on doing anything for the day. She had her dark blue pair of skinny jeans on with a random purple shirt that a tiny logo that was silver. All she needed was her shoes. She already knew what pair of shoes she wanted to wear. Her dark pair of sandals that showed off her dark purple nails. She painted them a few days ago so the polish was fairly fresh. There weren't any chips. Just like she liked them.

As she looked down, she sighed one last time. "I don't know why I have to go. I'm old enough to drive and hang out with my friends. I'm too old to go to play with my cousins." Miranda said out loud. She always dreaded going to her grandmother's every single year since she was ten. But it wasn't all bad. She did get free food for lunch and who doesn't like free food? "That's one reason to go." She said out loud once again.

"Come on Miranda! Let's go!" Her father called. She then stood up and walked out her door to her dad's car.

The longer I stayed in here, the more I began to question how I was so small. Being the nerd I am, I estimated how tall I was. I remembered as a kid that the average egg was about two inches high so with a few complex equations that I would rather not get into, I calculated that I was about an eighth of an inch tall. Damn. I'm small.

All of the sudden, there was some very loud booms. Booms that were getting closer. My heart rate skyrocketed when I heard them continue to get closer. That's when I heard more. This was a scavenger hunt and I was caught in the middle of it all. On one hand, when my prison does get found and opened up, there's a chance that I would get discovered and possibly get help but on the other hand, since there was no money or candy inside, whoever finds my egg will just toss it away, with me in it.

Then I saw it. The shadow of a hand coming towards my prison. Then there was nothing but darkness. My egg had been abducted by this unknown person. I was then throw into a container. Since I was in a egg, it would be correct to assume that the container I was thrown into was a basket. And the way my prison landed, I could tell that whoever this giant person was, this was their first egg. And when the person picked me up, I could hear a slight sigh, almost disappointed that they felt nothing inside. Was I really that small and meaningless that a plastic egg weighs more than me?

As the clock ticked by, Miranda increasingly became more bored as she sat in the most uncomfortable chair in her grandmother's house. Watching her younger cousins play was fun to watch at first but after the first hour ticked by, it just became tedious to even acknowledge the hyper, sugared up children. And then there were her aunts and uncles that continued to try and get her to tell them something about herself but to no avail. It didn't help that every time they went near her, she could smell alcohol on their breath.

"This is a nightmare that I just can't wake up from." Miranda thought as she crossed her arms across her chest and grabbed her phone from her pocket. That's when her grandmother, who had been quiet the whole time Miranda was there, stood up from her chair which was directly across from where she was sitting. "Alright everyone! It's time for the Easter egg hunt." Everyone cheered when she said this and the children ran to the backyard with their baskets. Everyone, minus Miranda who simply ignored the proclamation that her grandmother gave and continued to text her friends who were also bored at their Easter celebrations as well. That was until her mother came and snatched her phone up.

"Remember when I said that you would play with your cousins? Since you didn't do that, you'll have to go on the egg hunt. You'll get this back when you come back from the hunt." Her mother then handed her a basket. "Now get outside." Her mother said in a hushed voice, almost a whisper, to make sure nobody heard them. Miranda let a deep sigh and grabbed the basket from her mothers hand and followed her cousins out the door.

Miranda was never the one to actually try in these. The most she's ever gotten out of one of these hunts was only fifty cents and some chocolate, when she was ten. To think, that was used be a lot money back then but now was absolutely nothing to her. She would usually just grab the first the first egg she would see and that's just what she did. She saw a bright pink egg sitting in a crevasse between two parts of the tree, far too high for any of her cousins to reach so she quickly grabbed it.

When she grabbed the pink egg, she felt the weight. "Feels a little light." Miranda whispered to herself so her family wouldn't hear her. "The only egg I get is empty." Miranda then tossed the egg into her basket and walked towards the inside of the house. She just wanted to go back inside and relax on her phone while she waited for her parents to get ready to leave. As she walked to the door, her mother looked inside her basket.

"Why didn't you get any more eggs? You only have one." Her mother said as she peeked inside her basket.

"You just said that I need to participate in this thing. Chill mom." Miranda said as she grabbed the egg and stuffed it in her pocket. "Well, I'm ready to go. You and dad?"

Miranda's mom just sighed. "I think your dad and I will stay here a little longer. You can walk home if you want. You know where we keep the spare keys?"

"Under the cat bed?" Miranda said, tilting her head a tiny bit and sticking her hand out, signaling that she wanted her phone back. Her mother nodded and handed her phone to her.

"Be careful Miranda." Her mother said as she hugged her one last time before she walked out of the house with her seemingly empty egg.

As I began to become more curious as to how I got this small, I continued to hear screams of young children, both male and female. But I did hear some older voices, what seemed like the parents cheering the kids on.

That when my prison was lifted up and with the three holes on the top of the egg, I saw a brief look at what appeared to be a teenage girl and an older woman. I didn't get a good look at either of them because one of them tipped it over, causing me to fly across the prison. I then heard the mumbling voices or what seemed like mumbling. You know, me being in a plastic prison kinda makes it hard to hear anything but I did hear one thing that stood out. The girls name. Although I didn't hear much of the rest of that sentence, I heard enough to know her name. Miranda. I think I dated a Miranda in high school but that's besides the point.

That's when my life turned upside down yet again when this "Miranda" stuffed my prison into a dark and warm place, her pocket. I knew because when she stuffed me inside her pocket, she began to walk and I could no longer see the sun anymore. And I could also feel Miranda's body heat come into my prison. That's when I felt my body start to collapse and I couldn't stand any more so I simply collapsed and went to sleep. I just couldn't help it.

As Miranda walked home with the egg in her pocket, she pulled out her in phone and continued to text her friends. There was one thing that she enjoyed the most was the sun. When she at her grandmothers, the sun was covered by grayish clouds but now they're aren't any. The sky was crystal clean with just one cloud in the far right of the sun. "God, it feels so good outside today." Miranda said with a bright smile on her beautiful face, something that her mother and father hadn't seen lately. Her bright white teeth shone in the bright sunshine that illuminated her face.

After about twenty minutes of walking from her grandmothers, she was finally home. She then pulled out her phone from her right back pocket and looked at the time. "I thought that would be a lot shorter. It's almost two!" Miranda said out loud as she reached her front door and shooed the stray cat from the bed it was sleeping on. She then lifted the cat bed and picked up the spare keys that her parents left for a few reasons, one of which was Miranda left her keys inside the house a few times. She'd done it more times than she cares to admit to her friends. She then picked the keys up, unlocked the door and went upstairs to her room.

As she stepped inside her room, she reached into her pocket and pulled her crappy Easter egg out. She then placed it on her desk and sat down on her chair. She began to spin it and wondered what was inside. Come to think of it, she hadn't even thought of opening it and seeing what was inside. "I did find it myself. Why not." Miranda said as she grabbed the egg and began to open it. She wasn't expecting much, considering how light it was, but she didn't expect to see what she saw.

When I woke up, I felt very dizzy. Almost like this Miranda girl had found me, and began to shake me awake. But that wasn't the case. I was still inside the egg but I could tell I wasn't outside anymore because of one, the smell of spring air wasn't present. In fact, the scent that I can smell was very sweet. It took me a moment to realize where I must be. I was in Miranda's room. That's when I felt my prison being lifted up one last time. Was she just going to toss me away or was she going to open it and release me from this prison. Only time would tell.

I soon got my answer when the top was opened and I got to see this Miranda for the first time. She was beautiful for her age which I presumed to be either late teens or early twenties. Her pink lipstick on her olive skin tone was perfect. I just wish that she would have at least smile when she saw me. All she did was give me a sort of terrified look. Wait....now I know why she made that face. She didn't think I was a person that was shrunk to the size of her fingernail. She thinks I'm a....
A bug?!!! by Toxenisfun
"Gross! A bug!"

Miranda screamed at the top of her lungs as she threw her egg along with the "bug" or what she thought was a bug on to the floor. She then got up on her chair, picking her legs up from the ground to avoid the bug. "God dammit! Who the hell would put a bug in an Easter egg?" Miranda screamed as she reached over to her right sandal to smash the bug to just a stain on her floor.

"Die you little bastard! Die!" Miranda screamed as she leaned over and took her first smack at the tiny speck on her floor. Fortunately for the unnamed man who continued to scurry towards salvation, she missed several times. This would continue on for a few seconds before the bug disappeared from her view when it crawled under her table. "Damn. It got away." Miranda sighed and returned to her comfortable position on her chair, stretching her legs once again to relax. "If it's smart, it won't come back." Miranda thought to herself as she pulled her laptop up towards her, pleased with herself. She then kicked off her remaining shoe and gathered both of them and tossed them across her room, getting them in her shoe closet. She then set her feet down on the nice and cool floor. "I really need to get a foot massage soon. It's been too long since Ally's touched my feet." Miranda thought as she began to log in to her laptop to do whatever, completely oblivious to the man that was on her floor.

As I began to fall to the floor, I knew this was going to hurt. But when I did end up hitting the floor, I didn't even break a single bone. Hell, I didn't feel the pain that would have been expected due the fall. After I shrugged off the decent, the feet that were once right in front of me disappeared into the heavens above me. That's when she screamed. Guess I really was the size of a bug. Little did I know, things could and would get a lot worse.

As I recovered from having my tiny eardrums assaulted by her massive and powerful voice, I looked up to see one sandal that she once wore in her hand. I've killed enough bugs myself like the way she was planning to know what she was planning. The most minuscule person in the world versus the giant shoe wouldn't end well for me. So I ran towards the only place I knew where I would almost certainly be safe from Miranda and her deadly shoe. Under her desk. That's when her first smack landed mere centimeters from where I was standing so I bolted as fast as I possibly could towards salvation. It was a miracle how many times she actually missed. Maybe it was luck. Maybe it divine intervention. Like something or someone out there didn't want me to get crushed by this girl. But more likely was that no matter how small I was or how big she was, her aim for killing bugs was terrible. She kept landing mere inches behind or to the side of me and even one time she landed a shot literally right behind me so it brushed my back. This was the last time she tried to him me because after she did that, I disappeared from her view. I stopped running as I watched her hand leave my vision. "Jesus Christ. That's was close." I said out loud as I wobbled over to one of the legs of the desk. I was exhausted from running here. The desk itself was made of quality wood. Dark black, almost as dark as Miranda's brunette hair. When I was still in the egg and when she didn't freak out, I got to see her face. She couldn't be older than twenty. She was quite the looker. Her smile, or at least I imagined it to be very vibrant. Crystal white teeth and bright red lipstick.

I then turned my head and saw the giant pair of feet mere a hundred feet away from where I was sitting. "Miranda." I said as I extended my arm wanting to touch them. I could see the tiniest movement that she would make. Minuscule movements that would have normally gone unnoticed to her peers and other people that were her size. They might even be unnoticed by Miranda herself but for me, the movements didn't go unnoticed. The slightest wiggle that she would subconsciously make with her toes was all I could see. It really put into perspective how small I really was. Something as simple as a minuscule toe flick suddenly became my whole world. I then decided on what I should do next. I had be closer to those toes. I just had to. There was just no stopping me.

The closer I got to her feet, I began to see more details that I could hardly see where I once was before. The toes were a lot bigger than before and so was the stench that was in the air. I couldn't even notice a difference in air quality from the egg to when I was over in the corner but now that I was a few feet away from her feet, the stench overpowered me but not enough for me to pass out. It smelled of rotten things and sweat. A lot of sweat. I didn't know exactly how a little girl who I couldn't help but notice while she was trying to crush me to see that she must have stood a little under five foot three, if I was regular sized that produced this much sweat. I then looked up and saw her jean covered legs and then I could see a tiny bit of her smooth stomach and a small segment of her purple shirt.

I had this crazy idea, an idea that I would never attempt or even think about if I was normal sized. My idea was stupid I'll admit but not only was it my last chance both to get Miranda's attention but it might be my last chance to touch a woman's body. My plan? I was going to go under her toes and see what it was like. Being surrounded by a giant girl was never a fantasy of mine. That was until now. I just can't explain what came over me. Sure there was a risk, getting crushed by accident and all but it would hopefully be worth it. Although most of my brain favored doing this, I could hear a faint voice in the back of my head saying things like "Don't do it!" or "You'll get us both killed!" I kinda just ignored that part of my brain like I normally did and followed through with the plan.

I then began to walk to her big toes to get a good entrance to get under her toes. Again, I don't know why I did it. It must have been fate that dragged me here and almost be squashed by her shoes multiple times I might add. Maybe it was just the way her feet smelled. For all I know I might have had an attraction to feet my whole life and not explored it until now. I guess by doing this, I'm making up for nearly twenty years of calling people who like feet creeps. As I got on my stomach to enter the crevasse known only as Miranda's toes, I began to army crawling to get to my destination.

The longer I continued to crawl under Miranda's toes, the larger my erection became. That's when my naked body soon began to make contact with her hot and sweaty feet. I can't describe how much I actually loved this. The scent of her feet continued to fill my nostrils and I eventually flipped over, letting my erection begin to touch Miranda's skin. Her toes were so soft. I could tell that she took good care of them. I then used my right hand to feel how soft and gentle her foot really was. "It's like a pillow. A living, breathing pillow." I thought. Surprisingly enough, when I touched her foot, she let out a slight sigh. I thought this was her being pleased with me touching her feet but that wasn't it. I wouldn't find out what that meant until later.

Around this time, I finally climaxed all of myself and Miranda's extremely sexy feet. I couldn't believe that this was really happening. Was this a dream because if it was, I wouldn't want it to end because no matter how much I hated even looking at feet, I absolutely loved Miranda's right now. Feeling her humid sweat coat me like I was in the shower back home. Then there was the smells that surrounded me. The smell of fresh sweat being produced almost made me go for round two but I was too exhausted to even go near my now faded erection. Then there was the lotion that was very faint but I could still smell and taste a tiny bit. The scent? Cherry mixed with a lot of sweat. A delicious drink after jerking I'd say. I couldn't speak for Miranda obviously but that had to be the most intimate thing two people could possibly do whether one of the people was aware of it even happening.

High above the little man who continued to jack off to her feet, Miranda had ditched her laptop around the same time our hero had first ventured in between her very toes and replaced it with her phone. She unlocked it and opened the messages app. Her friend Allie now became the only one who replied to her texts. Originally, she texted nearly ten people who responded almost instantly but as time went by, fewer and fewer people responded. All but Ally remained loyal no matter how many texts she received from Miranda.

"So, what are you doing?" Miranda texted.

A few seconds later, Allie responded with "Nothing much. You?"

"Sitting at home. So I went on an Easter egg hunt at my grandmas today." Miranda texted.

"Really? Did you get anything good?"

Miranda paused and moaned slightly from frustration (This was what our hero thought was her being pleased with him) and texted back. "The only egg I found was filled with a disgusting bug."

"Did you kill it at least?" Allie said.

"No. I tried to but I got away. If it's smart, it'll just escape outside because if it isn't...." Miranda then put her phone down on her desk and leaned back on her chair, further stretching her legs. She could've sworn she felt something under her right foot but then she remembered the loose piece of floor that always stood up when she stretched her legs like this. That's when the piece of floor disappeared from feeling. Then her phone vibrated one more time. She grabbed it and looked at the text. Yet again, it was Ally.

"On a different topic, do you want to go get dinner tonight. My treat?" As Miranda read this text in her head, she subconsciously scrunched her toes together from excitement. Without hesitation, she texted back.

"Yes!" The yes was followed by nearly fifteen exclamation points to show how excited she was. Allie had always been a closer friend than most others. It was to just to have fun and spend time with each other but since last December, they hadn't seen each other. That was, until now.

"I'll be right be back. My parents want to talk to me." Allie texted as Miranda put her phone on her desk. All she texted back was "K". Miranda was ready to see her friend again. She was so excited. To express this excitement, she did what she would normally do when she was excited. Wiggle her toes. Though this didn't and shouldn't be considered by any means dangerous to a normal sized person, down below the desk and underneath her toes, Miranda was causing chaos and she didn't even know it.
Near Death Experience by Toxenisfun
Author's Notes:
Kind of a short chapter (By my standards at least)
When Miranda moved her legs, this was around the time our hero was getting comfortable under her toes. This was the most dangerous experience he had ever faced and he couldn't do a thing to stop it.

I felt and saw her toes start to scrunch up and that's when I knew it wasn't going to end well for me if I didn't do anything now. Her toes would jump up very slightly starting from her big toe to her pinkie toe. Where was I? I was in between her second and third toes. I had to time this right to make it out alive and unscathed. I counted down from three when I first saw the big toe first move.

"Three...two....one!" I yelled at the top of my lungs as I rolled away from her toes. To my surprise, I made it. I didn't end up as a speck under her toes and my timing couldn't have been better because when I looked over to see her toes, they were being scrunched closer than before. She then even lifted up her soles and crushed her toes together. This gave me a great view of her soles that were slightly red from the heat of the outside. Even now I got an erection from looking at her soles and the smell of her feet but my primal instincts soon took control and I bolted no matter how much I wanted to stay. I guess I was thinking with the wrong head at the time.

But what I soon found out is that, I ran in the wrong direction. Instead running towards where I was before, like a smart and normal person would in this situation, I decided to go straight. That's right. I said I was book smart but like you would think. I'm horrible at making decisions and this was just one of the many lessons I would have to learn the hard way.

After a few seconds of sprinting towards nothingness but Miranda's dark wall, I couldn't go any longer. I guess my little jerk section was more exhausting than I originally thought but then again I did have to run away from Miranda when she tried to crush me under her heel earlier. When I stopped to take a quick break, I turned around to see Miranda's soles coming straight for me. And before I could escape from their path, they grabbed and dragged me under her heel. I know this had to be it. There was no way I was going to last under Miranda's heel. I prayed that I wouldn't end up as a stain under the feet that I was deeply in love with.

As Miranda continued to try and figure out what to do for the next few hours, she couldn't shake the whole situation that had unfolded a few minutes ago. A bug in her egg? Who would do this to a person? Her grandmother? As she thought about this more, she continued to toy and poke this mysterious thing that had ended up under her feet. They way it felt around her soles was....what she would call phenomenal. She thought it couldn't be a piece of her floor. She moaned as she pushed her little piece under her heel, carefully not to put too much pressure on it. Whatever it was, she didn't want it be crushed and her to not have it anymore.

Little did Miranda know, she was slowly starting to cause me to go in and out of being awake and blacking out while she was having fun with me under her foot. I could feel my bones start to break but after a few seconds of pain, it would go away. This relationship would continue for as long as I stayed alive and she was having her fun with my body. Miranda constantly toying with my minuscule body with her massive feet, she'd in turn break a few bones and finally my body would return to normal. This pattern repeated itself for god knows how many times. I myself lost track around ten times she pressed her foot onto my body but I knew it was more. Far more than I knew.

That's when things changed. After several minutes or what seemed like eternity for me, Miranda moved both me and her feet. But it didn't get any better for me. The way Miranda had me before was under her toes, or more accurately was under the ball of her foot was actually quite cozy. It was soft and warm under her beautiful toes but not anymore. Miranda had moved her feet a few inches from where they were and brought me along with them. Now I was underneath her boney heels. She continued to bounce her foot on to my body. This was the final straw for my body. I finally blacked out and drifted off to sleep, unaware of what would happen to me when I wake up. If I ever did wake up.

As Miranda kept playing with her new plaything under her feet, she continued to text Allie about their dinner plans. She was so excited to finally see a person she wasn't related to. She'd spent enough time with her relatives that she could go another ten years before she has to see them again. In fact, Miranda hadn't seen Allie since Christmas break when she moved and now that she had come to visit, she was hyped and ready.

"So have you decided on a place or not?" Miranda asked over the phone.

"I'm letting you decide. Nothing too expensive. Remember, I am in college." Allie replied back.

"How about that little Italian place across the the street?"

"If that's what you want. Be there at five. See you then ;)" Allie sent.

"Let's see..." Miranda thought out loud. "It's three o'clock right now." She sighed and brought her legs closed to her body and got up from her chair, releasing our hero from under her heels. "What am I going to do for two hours!" She yelled in her room. She then turned around and saw her massive queen size bed.

"Guess it wouldn't hurt if I took a little power nap before dinner." Miranda said out loud. She then walked to her bed, unlocked her phone to set a timer for about an hour and a half. She knew she could get up in time before Ally came to pick her up in time so as soon as she got on the bed wearing her purple shirt and jeans while she was still barefoot. She then closed her eyes and went to sleep. She passed out in a matter of seconds with our little friend still passed out under her desk, unaware of his future with Miranda.
End Notes:
Thanks for reading. Please feel free to leave a review to show me what you think.
An hour later.... by Toxenisfun
Author's Notes:
Sorry for the delay but I was busy for the past two weeks.
I felt like hell when I finally woke up. I could no longer feel Miranda bounce her foot down on top of my body. That's when I opened my eyes and looked around the desk. I didn't even see her long legs that towered above me. Maybe she had gone out and left me here, not that even knew I existed. She thinks I'm nothing more than a bug that should be crushed under her foot. That's when I realized that now that she wasn't blocking my path, I might be able to explore her room and maybe get to see who was tormenting me a little while ago. Get to know her a little bit. I already knew her feet all too well but that didn't mean much when it came to actually knowing a person.

As I began my tour around Miranda's expansive room, I noticed the dark purple walls. It was like looking at her toes but on a much grander scale. It was like she'd painted her toes to match her wall. Or her wall to match her toes. Either way, it was incredible to see the giant room. To my left, I saw her door that obviously lead to the hallway. I didn't know if she lived with anyone else or if she did, I didn't know if they were home but I knew it was suicide to step outside this room so I kept on walking, exploring Miranda's room.

After several minutes of walking, I stumbled on to the treasure trove that was my heaven. Miranda's massive shoe closet. It was filled with every shoe you could possibly imagine. To my right was what seemed like to me to be athletic shoes. I soon walked up to one of the shoes that appeared to be her running shoes. I walked up to the heel of it, I touched it and could feel the dirt and grime collect on my hand. I then looked at my palm. It was near pitch black from the grim that Miranda had walked in over the time she's had it. It could be mud, dirt and other things she's stepped in. Then there was the color of the shoe. The heel, as far as I could tell before she got them, was a kind of bright blue. As I continued to walk around this massive running shoe, I decided to go to the very toe of the shoe.

When I arrived to my destination, I was amazed how it was much filthier than than the heel. Understandable since Miranda's toes like to sweat a lot. Not that I knew for sure. I only know from my little time with her and feet a tiny bit ago. I soon began to climb on to the top of the running shoe and began to look around my surroundings. Underneath my own feet were the holes that let Miranda's feet breathe while they're in the hot and to me, the giant shoe while she would walk and run in these.

Pretty soon, my urges returned to me. At first, I didn't know what triggered my erection but I soon smelt it. A tiny fragment of Miranda's foot sweat remained on the shoe. I looked around and that's when I saw them. I wasn't alone in Miranda's room. I looked up to see the familiar olive soles hanging off the massive bed that I had ignored during my little journey to this shoe closet. "Why did I not look over there!" I yelled, getting on my knees and began to kiss Miranda's shoes while getting extremely hard from both tasting and just from staring at Miranda's sexy and from what I could see, sweaty soles. Her soles were sweating and her toes were scrunched up, keeping the sweat from falling to floor. I didn't want to climb the giant bed to reach Miranda's soles. This is one of the few times that I've actually had some common sense while I was this small.

But that common sense was soon thrown out the door when I got on my stomach and put my erection inside one of the holes that the toe section of the shoe had. I began to basically do push-ups as my member rubbed against the darkened fabric. This wasn't the only thing that motivated my urges. This was the thing that kinda brought me here. The scent that continued to spill out to be inhaled by me over and over again. The way it smelled was a little bit more sparse than Miranda's feet themselves but it was still incredibly hot for me.

Next up, there was me looking directly at Miranda's soles that I was constantly staring at. Every few seconds, Miranda would release her scrunched up toes and let me see the underside of her incredible toes. This action caused the beads of sweat that had formed on her soles and stayed on her toes to fall down to the tiled floor. Watching this along with the scent around me, finally made me climax once again. This time, my load didn't land on organic matter like myself or Miranda's foot. My member had shot my load directly into Miranda's running shoe. But I didn't care. My urge to jack off was satisfied once again and I soon felt weak once again. I then flipped over onto my back and just stared up at the clothes above me. I couldn't tell what was what or what color the clothing was and I didn't care. I was living the ultimate dream.

After resting for a few seconds and also waiting for my erection to fade away, I got up and jumped off the running shoe continued my little exploration of Miranda's closet. I saw some shoes that some of my ex-girlfriends used to own. The usual flats that girls liked to wear that I don't really like to go near. High heels that showed obvious signs of not being used due to their soles looking brand new plus there wasn't any dirt on the bottom of the shoe.

After walking past several more running shoes and a few that I basically had sex with, I was exhausted so I collapsed on the nearest shoe that I could see. The shoe that I ultimately collapsed on was a soft sandal that had obvious signs that Miranda had used them a lot. There was the imprint of her massive foot. The sweat print was present the most was the toe section of it. Although I could've gotten up and smelled what Miranda's foot had left me, I didn't have the energy for it. I had completely drained myself while I was doing Miranda's shoes. I couldn't help it. The scent was just too intoxicating that I felt like I had to. Without any energy left, I just closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

Meanwhile, Miranda was just about to wake up when our hero knocked himself out. She'd really hoped that she wouldn't oversleep and miss her dinner with Ally. Though this wouldn't be the first time she slept through something that she didn't want to miss. A few months ago, she had a important job interview at a really high class job. She'd planned to get up nearly two hours before she was supposed to be there to get her breakfast and drive to the office but since there wasn't anyone to get her up and her alarm didn't go off, she overslept. By nearly three hours. Needless to say, she didn't get the job nor did she get another interview.

At exactly four thirty, Miranda's phone went off to wake her up like she set it to. She wasn't exactly the type of person to actually wake up at an exact time so she just opened her eyes for a brief second and then turned off the annoying alarm that blared in her ear like a crash cymbal that continued to repeat itself over and over until her finger turned it off. "God damn alarm doesn't know how to shut up." Miranda said and brought her feet under the covers and she eventually got into a ball that made feel both warm but also comfortable. Before, her feet were literally hanging off her bed and to be honest, they were freezing in comparison to the rest of her body. She completely forgot that she had an important date with Allie and went back to sleep.

After thrifty minutes or so, Allie pulled up to Miranda's driveway and waited for her to come out. She wasn't surprised in the slightest that Miranda wasn't ready in time. She thought of calling her but she knew that wouldn't help one bit as she would never answer calls. Her policy was to answer texts, no calls. She just didn't enjoy talking to people. Not even her best friend.

After waiting in her car for almost ten minutes, Allie got out of her car and walked to the door. She knew where Miranda kept her spare keys. Under the cat bed. She knew because of how many times Miranda would lock herself out of her house while she and her walked home. As she shooed the cat away, she lifted the bed to reveal the two keys. Picking them up, she unlocked the doors and went upstairs to Miranda's room. Countless times she'd been in this house. From sleepovers when they were in middle school to just hanging out when they were in high school together. She'd practically lived in this house for her junior year so she knew where was what.

Allie then reached Miranda's door. It was the one that had the "keep out" sign. "That won't stop me." Ally said as she knocked on the door a few times. She then put her ear close to the door and heard several moans and groans that she distinctly knew who it was. She opened the door and walked into her room. She could see a sleeping form that was curled up in a ball. Ally then got on her knees and lifted up the covers to see the face of Miranda with her eyes closed. "God bless...you're so cute." Allie said as she gently shook Miranda awake. That's when Miranda opened her eyes.

"I fell asleep didn't I?" Miranda said in a sleepy voice.

"You did. But I knew you were going to be late so I booked our reservation at six. Now get dressed." Allie said as she awoke Miranda from her slumber. "Or do you want me to pick out your clothes so you can sleep a little bit longer?" Miranda just nodded her head in agreement so that's what Allie did.

She walked over to her closet and picked out the best she thought Miranda had. Within a few minutes, Allie had chosen Miranda's red dress that she wore for prom and all she needed was her shoes. She looked down at her feet and saw a old pair of flip flops that Miranda had "borrowed" from her a few months ago. She then brought them closer up by picking them up to her face. This unknowingly caused the still asleep shrunken man to fall directly into Allie's opened toes shoes. She had worn a kind of classy type of sandal and our hero had landed right in between her second and third toes. Fortunately, he was secure and safe from falling out as Allie walked around to do her business.

"I thought you were going to give these back." Allie said as she stood up and woke Miranda up with her loud voice. "I'm sorry. They were just so comfortable under my feet. I was going to give them back but....." Miranda trailed on for a few seconds before she realized Allie was only kidding. "You can keep them. I just wanted to know where they were. Now, get dressed. We leave in ten minutes." Allie said as she walked out the room to leave Miranda to get dressed.

Miranda then got up out of her bed and got ready. She knew this place wasn't high class but she still wanted to be cute for Allie. She undressed herself to her bra and panties and walked over to where Allie put her sparkling red dress. She then threw it on and zipped it up. Miranda walked over to her shoe closet and surveyed the astonishing amount of footwear she had. She thought about putting on just her closed toed heels but then remembered the last time she wore them was her birthday last month and how uncomfortable they were. She remembered they constricted her toes and how she didn't really like to wear them. She then looked at her wedges that were opened toed. They were about two inches high and were extremely comfortable. She smiled as she picked them up and put them on.

As Allie waited for Miranda to get dressed outside her door, she would wiggle her toes and feel something both under and in between them. She wondered what it could be that she was messing with her red painted toes. She began to think of what it could be. "A small pebble that I ignored until now? Can't be. I would've felt it." That's when started to raise her foot up to her face to see what it was. That would've been the case if Miranda hadn't opened the door to show Allie her beautiful body. "What do you think?" Miranda asked to Allie who quickly set her foot back on the ground when she heard the door open.

"You look amazing." Allie said as she looked at the beautiful girl that stood before her. "You ready?" Miranda said as she walked downstairs to Ally's car. "Come on Allie! We're going to be late if you just stand there." With Allie following close behind, the two left for their dinner date but unbeknownst to the two women, they were bringing along a guest that would have rather stayed in Miranda's shoe closet than being snatched up by Allie.
End Notes:
Thank you for the read. Please leave a review, it really helps me out, positive or negative. And after this chapter, I'm gonna try something I've never done before. Don't worry, it'll be good for you guys.
5A- His last meal by Toxenisfun
Author's Notes:
Sorry for the delay for the continuation. I've been busy with school and other things that will come later.
After several minutes of driving to the restaurant, the two women and the unconscious man in Allie's shoe had arrived on time. Allie turned off the car and opened up her door and then walked around the car to repeat the process for Miranda's. "Thank Allie." Miranda said as she got out and headed to the main entrance.


As Allie walked with Miranda at her side, she unknowingly was causing earthquakes for the tiny man that was not only still somehow asleep but he was also still underneath the same toes that he had landed in between several minutes before. His body, although he wasn't awake, was being thrashed around Allie's toes the more she walked and now that they weren't driving, Allie began to walk and would therefore throw his body around the underside of her feet.


I soon began to wake up and the first thing that I smelled was the stench of fresh sweat. I remembered how Miranda's feet smelled from earlier and knew that this wasn't her scent. Call me crazy if you like but I'd spent almost the whole day at her feet so I think it would be crazy if I didn't know the scent that her feet gave off.


On top of that, when I opened my eyes, I noticed the color of the skin that surrounded me. It was sort of milky white. That's when I thought the worst that a tiny person could think that was in my situation. Another person had either taken me on purpose or by complete accident. I began to think that I would never see Miranda and her sexy feet again. But that was until I smelled around and got just as erect as I did with Miranda. I thought this was going to be perfect. More feet for me to enjoy and I might be able to experience more than I did when I was with Miranda.


That's when I heard a large machine turn off and this massive women took her first steps. Her toes braced for impact and so did I. I was seemingly safe from either falling out of her shoe or being crushed to death surprisingly. I was in one of the many wrinkles that this mystery girl made while she was walking. That's when I felt immense amount of pain and pressure but I didn't die. I had gotten lucky once again. I survived. This process would repeat for countless times as the giant girl walked towards her destination. And when she finally gave me a chance to look at her face, I got to see the beauty that had been tormenting for the past fifty steps. She was white, unlike Miranda who was more Hispanic in the way she looked. Also this girl had a cute face that was just as if not more heavenly than Miranda's. She was gorgeous. Then there were the glasses she wore that fit perfectly on her cute and lovable face. For me, it was a tie between this new, mysterious girl and the familiar Miranda.


As Miranda and Allie stopped at the hostesses desk and waited to be seated, they struck up a conversation to pass the time. "You look so cute Allie. I can't remember the last time I saw you wearing that dress." Miranda said as she got closer to Allie but it wasn't just her upper body that got closer to Ally but her legs did as well. This was noticed by the tiny man at their feet. Miranda's heels began to touch Allie's toes. "I don't even remember the last time you wore a dress."


"I usually don't like to wear this. It's too uncomfortable." Allie said as she brought her left arm around Miranda's body. "But, I'll do anything for you." Allie then brought her right hand up and kissed Miranda on her soft and very kissable lips. "You're so beautiful Miranda."


With three little words, Miranda responded to her. "You are too."


When this massive girl stopped in her tracks, I thanked every higher being in existence that it ended. I could not only catch my breath but I could also adjust myself to fit more comfortably in between these massive flesh walls that continued to sweat a tiny bit and this sweat coated my body. Though this wasn't a bad thing for me as for the past few hours, I'd been surrounded by Miranda's feet and I pretty much had sex with her bare feet and several of her shoes. I lost track how many I actually did jack off into but it had to be at the very least six and the most to be ten. But again, those numbers could be higher.


I then got my mind off of how many of Miranda's shoes I got with and turned my head to my left to see another pair of sexy legs next to this giant women that I was trapped by. I paused for a second and looked closer at the other pair of legs. "Is that?" I couldn't believe whose legs I thought they were. "Miranda! Those are Miranda's legs! I know it! And those toes! Oh I missed you so much!" I screamed out of instinct to no one except myself. When I first found by Miranda, I learned that I was far too small to both hear my cries or even feel me as they stomped on me without their knowledge so there was zero point in trying to contact them in anyway.


I then stood up from my sitting position and tried to run towards Miranda's legs but as soon as I did, this massive girl started to walk again. This may have seemed like a simple and mundane action to the girl but to me, it was like being on a roller coaster that never ended. I was forced to be thrown around this girl's shoe and being thrashed around her sweaty toes.


As the hostess walked up to them, Allie and Miranda stopped their kissing session and followed her to their table. "This place is so perfect. Don't you think?" Miranda asked Allie as she put her arm around her and got closer to her. "It sure is. I don't know what could make this even better. Except...." Allie looked at Miranda in the eye and knew exactly what she was talking about. "After dinner. At your place." Miranda whispered in her ear.


"Here's your table ladies. What can I start you off with? Appetizer? Drinks?" The blonde hostess asked as they sat down. "No appetizer but water for both of us." Miranda said. The hostess then walked off to get their drinks, leaving the two women alone at their table.


"So...how's college?" Miranda said, breaking the kinda awkward silence that had been present since they sat down. "Stressful. I can't believe I'm saying this but I think I'd rather be in high school again." Allie said as she reached for her drink and took a quick sip of her water that the waitress had delivered to them several seconds ago. "Thanks." Allie said, kinda out of a breathe after she swallowed her sip of her water.


"So what will you two have today?" The hostess asked. "Hmm....I'll have the salad. What about you?" Miranda said. Under the table, Miranda stretched her foot out to touch Allie's legs. "I think I'll have the." Allie giggled." I'll have the spaghetti. Stop Miranda." Allie said with some laughter as the waitress just looked at them very weirdly. "It'll be out as soon as possible." The waitress said as she walked away with the weird face she made still on her face.


Down below, I was now starting to get more comfortable in between these toes that had been restless for the past few minutes. The amount of walking this giant girl did was staggering for me at the very least. I knew that it may not had seemed like much for this girl but for me, it was a nightmare that never seemed to end.


But on the bright side, I did confirm my thoughts from earlier. When the foot that I was one was on the ground and somewhat stable, I looked up and saw Miranda's face. She was even more beautiful than I remember. Although the most I remember of her face was when she opened my prison from earlier. Even then she was perfect in my eyes. But what really sold me was her feet and how I felt so at home around them. I felt like it was my destiny to be at her feet and this mystery girl as well. If they ever did find me, I would beg for them to put me at their feet. I just don't know what came over me but I that didn't I wanted it to end. I wanted to be their slave. Their foot slave for life.


That's when this girl stopped in her tracks once again and Miranda disappeared from my vision and was replaced by another pair of legs but not the ones I was attracted to. They were legs for a table. And after a few seconds to catch my breath and take in my surroundings, this girl moved once again but not to take more steps. She merely moved her other foot and began to take a seat. Now I couldn't see anything in front of me due to her legs being under the table. I could only hear and smell what was around me. Although my senses were overloaded with the sexy smell of feet that surrounded me but I could also faintly smell the scent of garlic bread and other Italian style food. I could also hear loud talking both above me with the Miranda and the giant I was on. Not only that but I heard plates clashing against each other and pans hitting the utensils in what seemed like the kitchen. These two went out to dinner. In what seemed like an Italian restaurant.


But all of a sudden, I could see in front of me with a wave of light that suddenly poured into the black abyss that I had called home for the past several seconds. I was blinded by the light but when my eyes readjusted to the the light, I got a clear view of what exactly caused the brightness to come in. Miranda's massive legs had come in the darkness to reach over and touch the giant legs I was on. And by the way her toes scrunched together and how she raised her feet up a tiny bit by the heel. I then was thrown across the floor and landed around the same place as Miranda's foot was still at. I looked up and saw Miranda's brilliant face smiling and laughing. I couldn't believe that this beautiful and voluptuous woman was my entire world. Her foot was hundreds of times bigger than me and just looking at her made me feel insignificant. And I was. I couldn't have said it better myself. I was nothing but a tiny bug to her. An tiny, insignificant insect that absolutely loved feet. More specifically, her feet.


After several minutes of talking and laughing about how bad each other's schools were, the food arrived to their table. Miranda's salad was drenched think white ranch dressing, just the way she loved her salads. Then there was the rich purple and green vegetables such as the purple onions and the vibrant green lettuce leaves that covered the most of the bowl. She licked her bright red lips in anticipation. She could feel her mouth start to produce more saliva in preparation for her meal. She was starving.


Then there was Allie's medium sized bowl of spaghetti with three huge meatballs coated to absolute brim in marinara sauce that was sprinkled with large amounts of cheese as well. Allie loved spaghetti since she was a kid so she licked her lips when she saw the size of those meatballs, giving her bright pink lips that were coated in pink lipstick a slight parting. Her tongue was also pink and coated in slimy saliva. Neither her nor her tongue couldn't wait until she took her first bite of her dinner.


"You can dig in ladies. Enjoy." The waitress then bowed to them and handed them the napkin that had the fork, spoon and knife. "Thanks." Miranda said as she unfolded the napkin and then put it on her lap while also putting the utensils beside her plate. "Are you sure you'll be able to finish all that?" Allie said as she looked at Miranda's bowl. Miranda then looked down at her plate and knew she could finish it. "I guess I could say the same to you." They both smirked as they picked up their forks and started digging into their plates. Needless to say, both of them were starving.


I soon began to further admire Miranda's sexy and exposed legs that were only covered by the massive wedges at her feet. I walked towards them and the closer I got to them, the taller they became. Although I would be able to climb them to reach her toes, I didn't know about the material that looked like it'd been used and torn up. But I couldn't just sit here and not worship Miranda like a good insect would. I wasn't even a slave. I was below a slave. She needed me to treat her feet every hour of everyday no matter if she knew I was there or not. I would sleep in the shoes she had worn all day and then pamper her feet throughout the day. My life was her feet. And if I had a choice of death, I would be crushed underneath Miranda's soles. I would live and die under her feet. After all, she said I was a bug. A bug at her feet.


I soon began to climb the wedges to reach her toes. I could already smell the sweat that her feet produced. My erection soon began to touch the surface that I was climbing and I could feel it start to get even more excited the closer I got to the top.


Pretty soon, I finally reached the top of the shoe. I was once again reunited with Miranda's toes. I had climbed near the edge of the shoe so I was near Miranda's pinkie toe. I was barely able to see over her toe but I knew it would suffice.


I ran run up to the giant toe and hugged it. I could feel the heat coming off her feet and I began to hump the giant toe. My penis soon began to feel the individual prints of the toe which got me even more excited. I soon just couldn't control myself after inhaling her feet smell and then feeling her feet against my skin, I climaxed all over myself and Miranda's toe. I then fell on my back and looked up at her. I could see her breasts that were quite large although everything was huge in comparison to my tiny form. Her smile was magical. I just wanted to think that by her smiling, she was pleased with me. But I knew she would never acknowledge me at my size. I was just a speck. No matter what I did, she might not even notice my efforts. But this wouldn't hurt my ego. I soon closed my eyes and took in the not so fresh air around me.


After a few minutes, I opened my eyes and then looked around. I was now huddled up against Miranda's toe and snuggling with the wall of flesh. I yawned, rolled onto my back and looked up. I didn't see Miranda's face. I saw something that kept getting bigger the longer I stared at it. "What the hell is that?" I soon got my answer when this massive thing landed on her foot and myself. Above me, I heard Miranda's voice. "God damnit. I dropped my fork."


A few seconds later, I heard what seemed like the other girl that I was on say something as well. "Wow Miranda. You're such a klutz." A strange voice said in a sarcastic voice. "Oh shut up Allie. I got dressing on my foot." Miranda said as she bent over to pick up her fork that she'd dropped but what she didn't know was that I was being abducted by her. All because when the fork landed on her foot, I was caught up in the sticky ranch dressing that was on this giant metal fork. I was being lifted up to finally see Miranda and her beautiful face. Was I going to be discovered? If so, what would Miranda and this new girl Allie do with me? Would they feel sorry for me when I told them my story about how I was in Miranda's egg and how I worshipped Miranda and everything her magnificent feet touched. Maybe I could convince Miranda and Allie to keep me as their slave at their feet. That was one possibility but I knew I wasn't going to be found. I was black dot in a sea of white cream filled with other black dots that were seasonings in this ranch dressing. I didn't know what was next.


A few minutes before the shrunken man was being brought up to the table, Miranda and Allie have been digging into their meals and talking while doing so. "So how's home? Parents still hassling you about your grades? I know mine still are." Allie said after taking a big gulp of her food. "Yeah. 'Get calculus grade up.' 'Better pass that history test or you won't get that car you want.' Stuff like that." Miranda said very casually. "Wait. Hold on second. Since when do you drive?" Ally was surprised by the news.


"Since last November. You know how the town is during that time. I had to do my test while there was ice on the road! My instructor almost failed me because my car almost lost control because of the ice. How stupid would that've been. Right?" Miranda said accidentally throwing her fork onto the ground. "God dammit. I dropped my fork." She looked at her and reached down at her foot. She was disgusted by the feeling of having ranch dressing on her toes so she just picked up the fork and she saw some ranch dressing land in the salad. She brushed that off and got up went to the restroom to wipe off her foot. Allie then hailed a waitress to get Miranda another fork. Little did anyone in the room know, a tiny little man had just landed inside Miranda's salad via the small amount of dressing that had fallen in.


Allie continued to chow down on her food when Miranda returned to her chair. "Did you get me a new fork?" Miranda said as she sat back down on her chair. "Yeah. As soon as you left, I got the waitress to give you a fork. Here you go." Allie then handed Miranda the metal fork and she reached for it above her bowl.


When I was being brought up to Miranda's level, I could feel the region I was on start to split off from the rest. I felt the creamy sauce start to collapse and fall victim to gravity but I got somewhat bad luck. I wasn't thrown off and hit the floor to enjoy Miranda and her feet. No. My section fell off the main bit when she was directly above her food. I never had a chance when I fell.


There was nothing to grab onto but the ranch dressing. And after a few seconds of falling, I landed in the massive bowl. The cream dispersed very quickly leaving me alone in ground zero of the explosion. I quickly wiped away the goop that was on my face and looked around my surroundings. I saw vast vegetation that easily towered above me. I could smell the rich scent of the salad that I was in. My body was completely covered in this white cream and when I turned my head, I could see who appeared to be Allie mowing down on her food. She didn't even know I was here and I couldn't blame her. I was an eighth of inch tall in Miranda's salad. I was just a black dot to them. If I was in her position, I wouldn't think anyone was in my friend's food.


After a few minutes of standing in this mess of a salad, I saw Miranda come back from wherever she went to and sit down. I saw her face fully this time without any obstructions. I saw the bright red lipstick on her succulent lips. It was beautiful to see her face once and for all. Her Hispanic complexion was arousing to me. I guess I was in love with her as a whole and not just her feet. She seemed nice enough. I mean if she let me worship her like the goddess she was, she would be the perfect woman for me. She seemed so kind and loving. Like we were made for each other. But not as a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship. It'd be more of a slave relationship.


I tried to keep this false sense of security up as long as possible but that vision remained in my mind until I saw her move her arm to reach for a fork. My simple smile turned to a frightened look. This whole time, I never realized that I was going to be eaten by Miranda. After all, I did fall in her food. I was going to be eaten and there was nothing I could go or do but to accept my fate as Miranda's meal.


As I watched Miranda lick her lips and pick up her fork, I knew my fate as her meal came even closer. I tried to run but I only fell in doing so. I landed face first into this glop. My vision was clouded but while I was in this mess, Miranda's fork dug into the platform I was on. I quickly got up and wiped the dressing off my face. The platform of lettuce and I were heading directly into Miranda's massive maw. Everything was going in slow motion and this gave me time enjoy the view of Miranda's massive mouth. When I first looked at her lips, they were closed and seemed like they would just give me a well deserved kiss but a few seconds later, her jaws opened to reveal a giant beast that was obviously her tongue. With the lighting of the room and the way I was positioned, I could see the very back of her throat. The big meaty pendulum that swung back and forth was bigger than me. And then there was her crystal white teeth. The very front seemed to be razor sharp compared to the lettuce and I. The back teeth were flat and seemed harmless but I knew what their purpose was. To grind the food that Miranda brought to feed her ever hungry body. Then there was her steamy breathe that flooded the air around me. Her breath wasn't the typical minty fresh that a normal girl's breath was. It was more sour than anything. But considering her meal, I could understand.


I was then put under the darkness. The terrifying teeth then bite down a few feet behind me and this action sent me flying around Miranda's mouth. I didn't land on her teeth like the large piece of lettuce had. The dark and loud mouth had forced me to the underside of her tongue. I was somewhat safe from Miranda and her massive teeth crushing me without a single ounce of remorse.


I soon could feel Miranda's salvia slowly start to cover my naked body with the remains of her meal and her salvia. Then there was the pressure of Miranda's meaty tongue that pushed onto my back. As the giant tongue rolled over to bring more food into the molars path, I was further pushed to the very bottom of her bony jaw. And when I finally felt her swallow the glop she'd been chewing, I felt her head rise up a tiny bit. I felt some of the weight leave my presence but her tongue was still present.


She then spoke. Her gigantic, powerful voice filled my ears. More than before when she screamed when we first met. Although I could only make out some words. Her tongue moved as she spoke which meant there was very little space for me.


"You know, maybe after this we could go back to your place and release some stress. I mean, I'm here till Friday. And you're off right now right?" Allie asked.


Miranda swallowed her food and responded. "Like we used to? Every single night?"


"Not anymore. Not like we used to do. You got school. I got school. But every once in awhile we can do it...right?"


"Hang on. There's something in my throat." Miranda then grabbed her glass of water and took a massive swig of it. The ice cold water hit her tongue. She closed her eyes and began to further spread the chilled water around her mouth. After a few seconds of doing this, Miranda stopped and swallowed the liquid. But unknown to her or anyone else in the restaurant, Miranda had just banished a tiny man to the bottomless pit of her stomach. He couldn't fight against Miranda and her powerful muscles inside her throat. He was powerless to fight.


After she began to speak, I heard and felt Miranda start to tilt her head a bit. That's when things went terrible for me. The first drop of water came into the prison I was in and I knew what this meant. Then a tidal wave of icy water filled Miranda's jaws causing me to be brought up from underneath her tongue to be surrounded in ice cold water. I couldn't see anything but that didn't mean anything. Miranda continued to swish the water around her mouth, further causing me to lose unconsciousness. I was then sucked under the waves of the water and salvia. In the distance, I could see the last bit of light that entered Miranda's mouth. Her lips then sealed and I felt a great suction pulling on my legs. Miranda was preparing to swallow. I tried to grab onto anything I could get a solid grip on but I couldn't find anything to grab on to. I tried to swim up to the top of Miranda's mouth to both get a grip and hope to not get swallowed and be digested in this girl but also to get a breathe. Then the suction finally grabbed hold of me. I and the thousands of gallons of water inside Miranda's jaws were swallowed. Banished to a pit where I would be digested and forgotten, not that she knew I existed in the first place.


"That's much better. So what were we talking about?" Miranda massaged her throat. She could've sworn she felt something move when she swallowed her drink but pretty soon, after her beverage in her throat passed her breasts and the feeling soon disappeared and faded away.


"About what we did before I graduated." Allie then put her fork and put her hand on top of Miranda's. "Listen. For the past four or five months, I've missed you and your body. When you get with, you're amazing. I-I-I" Miranda cut Allie off to finish her sentence. "Love me?" Allie blushed and took her arm away.


"Me too. I love you. You don't have to hide anything from me." Miranda said as pushed her food over to reach Allie's hand. "Let's go to your place. Right now." Miranda said in a soft and loving yet firm voice. She then stood up and grabbed Allie's arm. "Sometimes you're just so demanding." Allie said as she got up and followed Miranda up to the desk.


"You said it was your treat. Didn't you?" Miranda said as she brought Allie to pay. "Sometimes you're a handful you know that?" Allie said as she pulled out her wallet to give the cashier the amount she owed.


"Thank you. Have a great evening ladies." The cashier said as both of them walked out the door, holding hands. Both of their bellies were full but only Miranda's contained something extra that her, nor the staff in the kitchen knew about. A tiny and insignificant man had been swallowed up by her and her powerful body to be digested. Feeding the goddess he once worshipped. He would never see her, her feet or her brilliant smile again. He'd been banished to the pit of no return. There would be no light where he was heading. The only sounds he could hear were gurgling sounds that meant the beginning of the digestive process and slight voices on the outside that were muffled by Miranda and her gigantic body. There was only two ways out. He would either be digested and feed the goddess he once worshipped or be discovered somehow and be regurgitated. It was a long shot but he's gave it his best. He knew it was life or death.
End Notes:
This story will be split into two endings. The A ending will end with our hero ending in up Miranda's stomach. If that's not your cup of tea, there will be a B ending for the feet lovers out there.
5B-....Found? by Toxenisfun
Author's Notes:
The first part of the B ending that brings Miranda, Allie and our unnamed hero together. A more gentle story than the A ending.
After several minutes of driving to the restaurant, the two women and the unconscious man in Allie's shoe had arrived on time. Allie turned off the car and opened up her door and then walked around the car to repeat the process for Miranda's. "Thanks Allie." Miranda said as she got out and headed to the main entrance.


As Allie walked with Miranda at her side, she unknowingly was causing earthquakes for the tiny man that was not only still somehow asleep but he was also still underneath the same toes that he had landed in between several minutes before. His body, although he wasn't awake, was being thrashed around Allie's toes the more she walked and now that they weren't driving, Allie began to walk and would therefore throw his body around the underside of her feet.


I soon began to wake up and the first thing that I smelled was the stench of fresh sweat. I remembered how Miranda's feet smelled from earlier and knew that this wasn't her scent. Call me crazy if you like but I'd spent almost the whole day at her feet so I think it would be crazy if I didn't know the scent that her feet gave off.


On top of that, when I opened my eyes, I noticed the color of the skin that surrounded me. It was sort of milky white. That's when I thought the worst that a tiny person could think that was in my situation. Another person had either taken me on purpose or by complete accident. I began to think that I would never see Miranda and her sexy feet again. But that was until I smelled around and got just as erect as I did with Miranda. I thought this was going to be perfect. More feet for me to enjoy and I might be able to experience more than I did when I was with Miranda.


That's when I heard a large machine turn off and this massive women took her first steps. Her toes braced for impact and so did I. I was seemingly safe from either falling out of her shoe or being crushed to death surprisingly. I was in one of the many wrinkles that this mystery girl made while she was walking. That's when I felt immense amount of pain and pressure but I didn't die. I had gotten lucky once again. I survived. This process would repeat for countless times as the giant girl walked towards her destination. And when she finally gave me a chance to look at her face, I got to see the beauty that had been tormenting for the past fifty steps. She was white, unlike Miranda who was more Hispanic in the way she looked. Also this girl had a cute face that was just as if not more heavenly than Miranda's. She was gorgeous. Then there were the glasses she wore that fit perfectly on her cute and lovable face. For me, it was a tie between this new, mysterious girl and the familiar Miranda.


As Miranda and Allie stopped at the hostesses desk and waited to be seated, they struck up a conversation to pass the time. "You look so cute Allie. I can't remember the last time I saw you wearing that dress." Miranda said as she got closer to Allie but it wasn't just her upper body that got closer to Ally but her legs did as well. This was noticed by the tiny man at their feet. Miranda's heels began to touch Allie's toes. "I don't even remember the last time you wore a dress."


"I usually don't like to wear this. It's too uncomfortable." Allie said as she brought her left arm around Miranda's body. "But, I'll do anything for you." Allie then brought her right hand up and kissed Miranda on her soft and very kissable lips. "You're so beautiful Miranda."


With three little words, Miranda responded to her. "I love you."


When this massive girl stopped in her tracks, I thanked every higher being in existence that it ended. I could not only catch my breath but I could also adjust myself to fit more comfortably in between these massive flesh walls that continued to sweat a tiny bit and this sweat coated my body. Though this wasn't a bad thing for me as for the past few hours, I'd been surrounded by Miranda's feet and I pretty much had sex with her bare feet and several of her shoes. I lost track how many I actually did jack off into but it had to be at the very least six and the most to be ten. But again, those numbers could be higher.


I then got my mind off of how many of Miranda's shoes I got with and turned my head to my left to see another pair of sexy legs next to this giant women that I was trapped by. I paused for a second and looked closer at the other pair of legs. "Is that?" I couldn't believe whose legs I thought they were. "Miranda! Those are Miranda's legs! I know it! And those toes! Oh I missed you so much!" I screamed out of instinct to no one except myself. When I first found by Miranda, I learned that I was far too small to both hear my cries or even feel me as they stomped on me without their knowledge so there was zero point in trying to contact them in anyway.


I then stood up from my sitting position and tried to run towards Miranda's legs but as soon as I did, this massive girl started to walk again. This may have seemed like a simple and mundane action to the girl but to me, it was like being on a roller coaster that never ended. I was forced to be thrown around this girl's shoe and being thrashed around her sweaty toes.


As the hostess walked up to them, Allie and Miranda stopped their kissing session and followed her to their table. "This place is so perfect. Don't you think?" Miranda asked Allie as she put her arm around her and got closer to her. "It sure is. I don't know what could make this even better. Except...." Allie looked at Miranda in the eye and knew exactly what she was talking about. "After dinner. At your place." Miranda whispered in her ear.


"Here's your table ladies. What can I start you off with? Appetizer? Drinks?" The blonde hostess asked as they sat down. "No appetizer but water for both of us." Miranda said. The hostess then walked off to get their drinks, leaving the two women alone at their table.


"So...how's college?" Miranda said, breaking the kinda awkward silence that had been present since they sat down. "Stressful. I can't believe I'm saying this but I think I'd rather be in high school again." Allie said as she reached for her drink and took a quick sip of her water that the waitress had delivered to them several seconds ago. "Thanks." Allie said, kinda out of a breathe after she swallowed her sip of her water.


"So what will you two have today?" The hostess asked. "Hmm....I'll have the salad. What about you?" Miranda said. Under the table, Miranda stretched her foot out to touch Allie's legs. "I think I'll have the." Allie giggled." I'll have the spaghetti. Stop Miranda." Allie said with some laughter as the waitress just looked at them very weirdly. "It'll be out as soon as possible." The waitress said as she walked away with the weird face she made still on her face.


Down below, I was now starting to get more comfortable in between these toes that had been restless for the past few minutes. The amount of walking this giant girl did was staggering for me at the very least. I knew that it may not had seemed like much for this girl but for me, it was a nightmare that never seemed to end.


But on the bright side, I did confirm my thoughts from earlier. When the foot that I was one was on the ground and somewhat stable, I looked up and saw Miranda's face. She was even more beautiful than I remember. Although the most I remember of her face was when she opened my prison from earlier. Even then she was perfect in my eyes. But what really sold me was her feet and how I felt so at home around them. I felt like it was my destiny to be at her feet and this mystery girl as well. If they ever did find me, I would beg for them to put me at their feet. I just don't know what came over me but I that didn't I wanted it to end. I wanted to be their slave. Their foot slave for life.


That's when this girl stopped in her tracks once again and Miranda disappeared from my vision and was replaced by another pair of legs but not the ones I was attracted to. They were legs for a table. And after a few seconds to catch my breath and take in my surroundings, this girl moved once again but not to take more steps. She merely moved her other foot and began to take a seat. Now I couldn't see anything in front of me due to her legs being under the table. I could only hear and smell what was around me. Although my senses were overloaded with the sexy smell of feet that surrounded me but I could also faintly smell the scent of garlic bread and other Italian style food. I could also hear loud talking both above me with the Miranda and the giant I was on. Not only that but I heard plates clashing against each other and pans hitting the utensils in what seemed like the kitchen. These two went out to dinner. In what seemed like an Italian restaurant.


But all of a sudden, I could see in front of me with a wave of light that suddenly poured into the black abyss that I had called home for the past several seconds. I was blinded by the light but when my eyes readjusted to the the light, I got a clear view of what exactly caused the brightness to come in. Miranda's massive legs had come in the darkness to reach over and touch the giant legs I was on. And by the way her toes scrunched together and how she raised her feet up a tiny bit by the heel. I then was thrown across the floor and landed around the same place as Miranda's foot was still at. I looked up and saw Miranda's brilliant face smiling and laughing. I couldn't believe that this beautiful and voluptuous woman was my entire world. Her foot was hundreds of times bigger than me and just looking at her made me feel insignificant. And I was. I couldn't have said it better myself. I was nothing but a tiny bug to her. An tiny, insignificant insect that absolutely loved feet. More specifically, her feet.


After several minutes of talking and laughing about how bad each other's schools were, the food arrived to their table. Miranda's salad was drenched think white ranch dressing, just the way she loved her salads. Then there was the rich purple and green vegetables such as the purple onions and the vibrant green lettuce leaves that covered the most of the bowl. She licked her bright red lips in anticipation. She could feel her mouth start to produce more saliva in preparation for her meal. She was starving.


Then there was Allie's medium sized bowl of spaghetti with three huge meatballs coated to absolute brim in marinara sauce that was sprinkled with large amounts of cheese as well. Allie loved spaghetti since she was a kid so she licked her lips when she saw the size of those meatballs, giving her bright pink lips that were coated in pink lipstick a slight parting. Her tongue was also pink and coated in slimy saliva. Neither her nor her tongue couldn't wait until she took her first bite of her dinner.


"You can dig in ladies. Enjoy." The waitress then bowed to them and handed them the napkin that had the fork, spoon and knife. "Thanks." Miranda said as she unfolded the napkin and then put it on her lap while also putting the utensils beside her plate. "Are you sure you'll be able to finish all that?" Allie said as she looked at Miranda's bowl. Miranda then looked down at her plate and knew she could finish it. "I guess I could say the same to you." They both smirked as they picked up their forks and started digging into their plates. Needless to say, both of them were starving.


I soon began to further admire Miranda's sexy and exposed legs that were only covered by the massive wedges at her feet. I walked towards them and the closer I got to them, the taller they became. Although I would be able to climb them to reach her toes, I didn't know about the material that looked like it'd been used and torn up. But I couldn't just sit here and not worship Miranda like a good insect would. I wasn't even a slave. I was below a slave. She needed me to treat her feet every hour of everyday no matter if she knew I was there or not. I would sleep in the shoes she had worn all day and then pamper her feet throughout the day. My life was her feet. And if I had a choice of death, I would be crushed underneath Miranda's soles. I would live and die under her feet. After all, she said I was a bug. A bug at her feet.


I soon began to climb the wedges to reach her toes. I could already smell the sweat that her feet produced. My erection soon began to touch the surface that I was climbing and I could feel it start to get even more excited the closer I got to the top.


Pretty soon, I finally reached the top of the shoe. I was once again reunited with Miranda's toes. I had climbed near the edge of the shoe so I was near Miranda's pinkie toe. I was barely able to see over her toe but I knew it would suffice.


I ran run up to the giant toe and hugged it. I could feel the heat coming off her feet and I began to hump the giant toe. My penis soon began to feel the individual prints of the toe which got me even more excited. I soon just couldn't control myself after inhaling her feet smell and then feeling her feet against my skin, I climaxed all over myself and Miranda's toe. I then fell on my back and looked up at her. I could see her breasts that were quite large although everything was huge in comparison to my tiny form. Her smile was magical. I just wanted to think that by her smiling, she was pleased with me. But I knew she would never acknowledge me at my size. I was just a speck. No matter what I did, she might not even notice my efforts. But this wouldn't hurt my ego. I soon closed my eyes and took in the not so fresh air around me.


After a few minutes, I opened my eyes and then looked around. I was now huddled up against Miranda's toe and snuggling with the wall of flesh. I yawned, rolled onto my back and looked up. I didn't see Miranda's face. I saw something that kept getting bigger the longer I stared at it. "What the hell is that?" I soon got my answer when this massive thing landed on her foot and myself. Above me, I heard Miranda's voice. "God damnit. I dropped my fork."


A few seconds later, I heard what seemed like the other girl that I was on say something as well. "Wow Miranda. You're such a klutz." A strange voice said in a sarcastic voice. "Oh shut up Allie. I got dressing on my foot." Miranda said as she bent over to pick up her fork that she'd dropped but what she didn't know was that I was being abducted by her. All because when the fork landed on her foot, I was caught up in the sticky ranch dressing that was on this giant metal fork. I was being lifted up to finally see Miranda and her beautiful face. Was I going to be discovered? If so, what would Miranda and this new girl Allie do with me? Would they feel sorry for me when I told them my story about how I was in Miranda's egg and how I worshipped Miranda and everything her magnificent feet touched. Maybe I could convince Miranda and Allie to keep me as their slave at their feet. That was one possibility but I knew I wasn't going to be found. I was black dot in a sea of white cream filled with other black dots that were seasonings in this ranch dressing. I didn't know what was next.


A few minutes before the shrunken man was being brought up to the table, Miranda and Allie have been digging into their meals and talking while doing so. "So how's home? Parents still hassling you about your grades? I know mine still are." Allie said after taking a big gulp of her food. "Yeah. 'Get calculus grade up.' 'Better pass that history test or you won't get that car you want.' Stuff like that." Miranda said very casually. "Wait. Hold on second. Since when do you drive?" Ally was surprised by the news.


"Since last November. You know how the town is during that time. I had to do my test while there was ice on the road! My instructor almost failed me because my car almost lost control because of the ice. How stupid would that've been. Right?" Miranda said accidentally throwing her fork onto the ground. "God dammit. I dropped my fork." She looked at her and reached down at her foot. She was disgusted by the feeling of having ranch dressing on her toes so she just picked up the fork and she saw some ranch dressing land in the salad. She brushed that off and got up went to the restroom to wipe off her foot. Allie then hailed a waitress to get Miranda another fork. Little did anyone in the room know, a tiny little man had just landed inside Miranda's salad via the small amount of dressing that had fallen in.


Allie continued to chow down on her food when Miranda returned to her chair. "Did you get me a new fork?" Miranda said as she sat back down on her chair. "Yeah. As soon as you left, I got the waitress to give you a fork. Here you go." Allie then handed Miranda the metal fork and she reached for it above her bowl.


When I was being brought up to Miranda's level, I could feel the region I was on start to split off from the rest. I felt the creamy sauce start to collapse and fall victim to gravity but I got somewhat bad luck. I wasn't thrown off and hit the floor to enjoy Miranda and her feet. No. My section fell off the main bit when she was directly above her food. I never had a chance when I fell.


There was nothing to grab onto but the ranch dressing. And after a few seconds of falling, I landed in the massive bowl. The cream dispersed very quickly leaving me alone in ground zero of the explosion. I quickly wiped away the goop that was on my face and looked around my surroundings. I saw vast vegetation that easily towered above me. I could smell the rich scent of the salad that I was in. My body was completely covered in this white cream and when I turned my head, I could see who appeared to be Allie mowing down on her food. She didn't even know I was here and I couldn't blame her. I was an eighth of inch tall in Miranda's salad. I was just a black dot to them. If I was in her position, I wouldn't think anyone was in my friend's food.


After a few minutes of standing in this mess of a salad, I saw Miranda come back from wherever she went to and sit down. I saw her face fully this time without any obstructions. I saw the bright red lipstick on her succulent lips. It was beautiful to see her face once and for all. Her Hispanic complexion was arousing to me. I guess I was in love with her as a whole and not just her feet. She seemed nice enough. I mean if she let me worship her like the goddess she was, she would be the perfect woman for me. She seemed so kind and loving. Like we were made for each other. But not as a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship. It'd be more of a slave relationship.


I tried to keep this false sense of security up as long as possible but that vision remained in my mind until I saw her move her arm to reach for a fork. My simple smile turned to a frightened look. This whole time, I never realized that I was going to be eaten by Miranda. After all, I did fall in her food. I was going to be eaten and there was nothing I could go or do but to accept my fate as Miranda's meal.


As I watched Miranda pick up her fork, I sat down on the salad dressing and lettuce to cry. My heart was racing and not in good way. When I was at her feet, my heart was filled sexual hormones. Breathing in the smell that her feet made me so happy and even though she wasn't even aware of my existence, I was more than happy to clean her sexy feet. I felt like it was my destiny to be at her feet.


I looked up in the sky to see a giant metal fork coming towards me. I got on my back and closed my eyes closed. When I got picked up to be eaten, I didn't want her mouth to be last thing I would ever see. There was no way out and I was forced to accept my fate as Miranda's meal. A few seconds later, I felt a pressure on the platform I was. She had picked me to be part of her next meal. That's when I opened my eyes and started waving my arms. It was my last opportunity to get noticed by her. I looked in front of me and saw her bright red lips. She licked her lips, giving me the perfect view of her majestic tongue. The massive salvia strands that once connected to her mouth soon disappeared from view. They finally snapped when Miranda opened her jaws, ready to take me inside. I continued to wave my arms but to no avail. She didn't know I was on her food, about to eat me.


Miranda would have eaten our hero of it wasn't for the keen eyes that Allie had. She was about to take a bite of her food when she saw something moving on Miranda's food.


"Miranda!" She said, causing Miranda to stop what she was doing to see what Allie wanted. She held her fork off to her side, almost throwing the tiny man off her fork. "Look at your fork. There's something on it. And it's moving." Miranda slowly turned her head to see the small and insignificant speck jumping up and down, flailing around. Miranda was shocked and horrified. So much so that she was about to raise her hand to crush whatever it was but, thankfully for the little man, Allie stopped her. Allie saved his life once again.


"What are you doing Allie? It's a bug that needs to die." Miranda tried to fight Allie's grip to crush our hero.


"It's not a bug Miranda. Look closer at it." Allie said as she used her other arm to bring the fork closer to Miranda's eye. "You see what I see Miranda? It's a tiny man. Or women. It's too small to tell what it is. But it's definitely not a bug." Miranda was in complete shock as Allie said this. Here, on her fork that she was about to eat, a tiny person. She was in shock that she almost ate a person. She then lowered then lowered her fork to the table and picked up the tiny person very carefully. She then brought the person closer to her eye. And to her surprise, it really was a tiny person.


"What....what do we do with it?" Miranda said as she put the tiny person in Allie's hand. "I don't even know if it can speak. Can you speak? Do you even understand us right now?"


I was finally discovered by Miranda. She almost ate me and now that she knows I exist, she was terrified. I understand. If I was in her position, I'd be extremely frightened. But now that I was in Allie's palm, I felt safe. And to answer Allie, yes. I can speak and understand English.


"Yes, I can understand you." Allie smiled as I said this. "Now...what are you going to do to me?" I asked, with my heart racing as these two beautiful women looked at each other.


"I'm going to be right back. I'm going to pay the bill. Miranda, think you can watch him until I get back?" Allie then handed me to Miranda. It seemed obvious that she didn't want to take me. It made me feel....well like crap. I spent the whole day worshipping her like a goddess. Even if she didn't know I was there, I at least wanted something from her.


As I was being placed in Miranda's palm, I tried to hide my erection. I missed being at her feet and smelling them. The only problem was how to explain how much I loved her....and her feet. I didn't want to die by her ending my life out of sheer embarrassment.


"So....how does it feel to be the size of an ant?" Miranda said, trying to break the silence that was present between us ever since she started to hold me.


"How's it feel to a goddess?" I responded, trying to start a conversation with Miranda. I laughed awkwardly. She laughed along with me. I then sat down on her palm and continued to talk to her. "I'm sorry for ruining your date with Allie, Miranda. I just wanted to stay on the floor and...." I paused and looked at her.


"What? Stay on the floor and do what? Come on little one. You can trust me. Whatever you tell me, it'll stay between you, me and Allie. Whatever's on your mind, you can tell us." I took a deep breath and signaled Miranda to bring me closer to her ear.


"I just want to be on the floor and worship your feet." Miranda acted according to my expectations. She brought me back in front of her eyes and just stared at me. "To be honest Miranda, you have some of the sexiest feet I've ever seen. Over the course of the day, since you picked my egg, almost crushed me thinking I was a bug, I've been by your side. When you feel asleep..." I stopped myself from going any further. I was already creeping her out by telling her exactly what she did over the course of the hours we've had together.


"You were that bug in my egg? Not only did I almost eat you, but earlier I almost crushed you. Even after I almost killed you with them, you still love my feet. I think I owe you an apology. I don't think I can tell you how sorry I am. I-" I raised my hand and began to walk towards her lips. I touched them and got her sticky red lipstick.


"I don't know what came over me when I saw your feet. The way your toes wiggled and then there was your soles. Your soles are heavenly. I don't care what you or anyone says about your feet, they are divine. Your whole body is perfect." I said, continuing to feel her lips. I looked up and saw her eyes start to tear up.


"I don't know what to say." She whispered, trying not to send me flying. "I'm so sorry. I thought you were a bug for me to crush or a speck for me to eat." That's when Allie returned.


"You two ready to go? Or do you want to spend more time together?" Allie said as she was about to reach for but Miranda stopped her. It's not that I didn't like Allie, it's just that I felt safer when I was around Miranda."You're starting to make friends with him aren't you?" Allie said as she sat down.


Miranda then put me on the table and continued what she was saying to Allie. I didn't want to be rude and interrupt their conversation so I just sat down on the bright red table cloth and waited for them to decide what to do with me.


"I guess you could say that. Remember the bug that I found in my egg?" Miranda paused and brought her finger up to point at me. I looked over at Allie who seemed like she followed along. "He was that bug. He followed us here because well..." Miranda looked at me and I gave her a nod of approval. "He loves my feet. Now I don't know about your feet but...I tried to crush and eat him. I think I owe him something. I just don't know what." I looked over at Allie who pondered over the information she had just heard. She then looked at me and swiped me up to be put in her palm.


"How about you make him our foot servant." This immediately sparked my interest. "What? Do you ever think about others before you say things? He's a human being! Not some piece of gum that we walk over. He doesn't deserve that punishment. He's done nothing wrong." Miranda trailed on for a little bit before she looked at Allie and me. But more specifically, me. "Listen little one, we're not going to treat you like a slave. You are a person and I'll try to treat as such." I soon stood up to talk about my future with these beautiful women.


"Miranda, I know you want the best for me but, I want to be your slave. I already know your feet and when you didn't know I was there, I pleasured myself with your feet. Like I said before, I'll dedicate my life to your feet." I then got on one knee. "I'll dedicate my life...my entire life you both of your feet. Yours and Allie's. You can put me in your shoes after a run, or even during said run. At night, I'll sleep in your shoes. I could go on and on but I won't. Miranda...I love you and your feet. Now will you let me be your slave?" I asked in the most sincere way. I was giving up my freedom as a person. Putting my life in Miranda's and Allie's hands. Was I crazy? Maybe a little.


I watched as Miranda thought about my proposal. Allie then brought me closer to her face. "Don't worry little guy. I'll still let you massage my feet if she says no." We then both looked at Miranda with puppy dog eyes on and everything.


"Ok fine. Little man, you can be our slave." Me and Allie cheered as Miranda said this. "But there have to be rules so we don't end up killing him." I knew that was coming. Rules that dictate what can and can't be done to me. Miranda then laid down the rules that prevented my premature death under their soft and gorgeous soles or anywhere else for that matter.


Rule number one was that I couldn't be inside any shoe for more than three hours if there was a foot inside. That was to prevent me from breathing in too much of their foot stench plus the heat. But there was no limit on how long I could stay inside a shoe without a foot being inside.


Rule number two was a simple and understandable one. I couldn't be worked for more than six hours a day due to the same issues in Rule One.


And finally, rule number three was a rule I quickly came up with when Miranda was making them. They can't try to kill me. It was in my best interest as a slave for them.


I trusted Miranda to keep me as safe as she could while at the same time letting me do what I wanted with her feet. I knew Miranda would be passive towards me but I knew she would still want me to serve her and I would. In the weeks after they found me, she pushed me to my absolute limits when it came to her feet. She would run miles at a time and present her hot, sweaty feet to me. I loved it when she did this especially when Allie joined her because when when she did, she would wear her black socks that made Allie's feet smell even stronger.


But the best part of being a slave to these two beautiful ladies was when I did a good enough job, they would wear open toed shoes like flip flops and let me come along. They would drop me in between their toes to see the world that I don't get to see anymore. A small sacrifice to serve these beauties. I loved my slavehood to them. Before this, I was a nobody doing nothing. With nothing to do. Now I was serving two women's feet. And I was enjoying every second of it.


Let's just get this out of the way. Allie's toes are incredibly sexy. There. I said it. The way they felt when she watched over and had me worship them. The way she sweated along with her adding lotion to her feet every day help as well. It felt like I was worshipping a true goddess. Allie's white porcelain toes were already godly and to add to her sexiness, she would like to tease me by painting her toes different colors every time I saw her. One day they'd be red and the next day they'd be green. But by far my favorite color that she experimented with was a dark shade of blue with silver dots on her big toes.


And where would I be if I didn't mention Miranda's feet? From the moment I saw them, I've been in love with them. The way she took care of them coupled with the way they sweated made them so soft. She would always dropped me into her sneakers after she went on a run and forced me to clean the inside of it. Feeling the heat and stench that she had created was fantastic. Probably the best part of her sneakers was the insole that was always present. Sometimes when I was done cleaning, I would walk to where her toes would be and just lie down face down to get the full experience of her foot smell.


When I was done cleaning her shoes, after a few hours, Miranda would pick me up and bring me to her face. Sometimes she would congratulate me on my endeavors and give me a soft kiss. Other times when she was just too tired from running she would just put me on her nightstand while she slept. On very rare occasions, she would peel off her sock and put it with me. I loved this. Although it didn't have the same feel to it like her shoes did, I.E the heat. But it still had the scent that was present in every thing that Miranda's feet touched.


Needless to say, I loved being a foot slave to them. The smells that surrounded me on a daily basis is incredible. I wouldn't want to be anywhere else. I loved my goddesses with all my heart.
6A- In her Tummy by Toxenisfun
Author's Notes:
The last one of these with the A ending. Might upload the official ending to the B ending which has the gentle and aware part of the story.
As I began to go further and further into Miranda's body, I could feel the water that was swallowed along with me start to become warm. As I passed what seemed to be her chest, I could hear her heart pump loudly. It was like a cannon going off every few seconds. Boom boom. Every time, it shook the water very slightly. Then there was the pushing feeling of Miranda's powerful muscles pushing me further down the pit known as her stomach. I'd given up on trying to fight her.

After a few seconds of being pushed down her throat, I was finally emptied out into the end of the line for me. Miranda's stomach. It stunk of half digested food. The acidic air burned my nostrils when I first fell in the pit.

I couldn't see a damn thing but I sure as hell felt a lot of things when I finally landed in this disgusting pit. I landed with small and insignificant splash. The stench was no longer my issue with being in a stomach. I soon adjusted to the stretch but what couldn't get adjusted to was the acid itself. Both of my legs were soaked in the acid. It stung beyond belief. I had to get away from the liquid as soon as possible and that's exactly what I did. Even though it was extremely to see, I managed to find a platform that seemed like it was pretty solid. I climbed onto it and even though I was blind from the darkness, I could tell what it was. Remnants of Miranda's salad. It really put into perspective my situation. I was going to be digested alive by the goddess I once loved but now, I feared. I and all other things inside her stomach will be digested. There was no escape for me. Except for the entrance to the rest of the digestive system. But there was another way out. But it was risky. I had to disturb the giant that swallowed me. And I had to do it fast.

As Miranda and Allie walked out of the restaurant, they were holding hands. They were ready to finally let loose after months of not seeing one another. "So, my place...or yours?" Allie asked as they got into her car. Miranda just looked at her with disapproval. "Well, if it's past six, which it is, my parents will be home. You know where to go." Miranda said as she felt something tickle her stomach. She giggled as Allie started the car. "What's wrong?" She asked.

"Just something bothering my tummy. It's nothing much. I can deal with it. It kinda tickles really." Miranda said as she brought her shirt up and began to rub her stomach. "Poor baby..." Allie then put the car in reverse and put her hand on Miranda's stomach and rubbed it. "That feel better?" Allie asked as she used her right hand to gently massage Miranda's stomach. "Yeah." Miranda said as she moaned. "My stomach won't bother us tonight, I promise. It's not going to be like last time." Miranda then brought her stomach back to being concealed. Allie then reversed the car and brought it into drive. Then she patted Miranda's stomach and looked at her. "God I hope not. It was so great up until you had to go to the bathroom." Allie used used air quotes as she exited the parking lot and began to drive home.

"I'm sorry for getting food poisoning. It's not my fault that the food didn't agree with me." Miranda said as she finally felt the weird sensation fade away from her stomach. "There we go." She thought. The tickling sensation wasn't a sign of food poisoning. For the man trapped in her stomach, it was a plea for mercy.

The longer I was inside Miranda, the more I tried to figure out how to escape this prison. I was still floating on this platform that had somehow survived the chewing Miranda dealt out to it. It was about the size of a small car and it was floating in a sea of stuff that continued to dissolve my only salvation.

After some bumps that caused some of the acid to jump onto the platform, my ride stopped dead in its tracks. What did I hit? I soon found my answer. The shard of lettuce had reached the wall of the stomach and was immobilized for a brief second. I knew I would suffer a painful death if I wasn't found in the next few hours. I did the best thing that I could do in this situation. I began punching the wall of the stomach that caged me.

High above, I could hear a voice that was sweet. It was Miranda. She felt my presence. If I could get her to really know I was here, inside of her body, about to be digested alive,she might let me out. I pounded even harder on Miranda's fleshy stomach walls. I could feel the slimy mucus on the wall begin to cover my hands, making it harder for me but I continued.

As I continued to punch Miranda's stomach walls, I could hear slight giggles coming from the mouth that swallowed me moments ago. That's when it finally sunk in for me. Number one, even when I tried my very hardest to get her to notice me, she just giggled. And number two, I was part of her dinner. I already was eaten by her. All I needed to do was to die for her. She no idea I was in her salad, her mouth or that I was even in her stomach. It was my destiny to be eaten by her. There was no fighting it anymore. First was her feet. That was the only thing that kept me going today. The way they smelled was heavenly. This soon became my one reason to escape. Her feet.

After some driving, Allie and Miranda parked in front of Allie's apartment. "Here it is. I apologize in advance if my room is kind of a mess." Allie turned off the car and got out of the car. Miranda soon followed behind her. "You know I don't mind Allie. In fact, I kinda like a mess." Allie turned around as she walked upstairs. "You really think that being a slob is sexy? Then why'd you dump that guy who kept everything he ever owned?" Miranda thought about it for a second before responding. "He was the bad kind of slob. You on the other hand are a sexy slob. He kept everything. You know, everything. Even the gross stuff." Miranda said as she blushed and looked away from Allie. Allie then reached top of the stairs with Allie following close behind. "Stuff that would leave me sick? You know I have an iron cast stomach." Miranda was very close to vomiting just being reminded of her sleazy ex boyfriend. "I don't think even you could've handled the amount of vile, disgusting stuff he had in his place. Makes me want to puke just thinking about it." Miranda walked over to the edge of the balcony.

"If you want empty your stomach, you can do it inside. Now come on. It's a little nippy out here." Allie grabbed Miranda from the hips while she was behind her. "You're right. Let's go." Miranda said as she turned around and followed Allie to her door.

As Allie opened the door, a rush of warm air met both of their bodies and they basically ran inside. Miranda looked around Allie's place. Her old, clunky nineties TV sat on a hardwood table that also had Allie's laptop and then her cheap, plastic chair that showed obvious signs of use. Then there was the small kitchen a few feet from Allie's bedroom that had a few essentials. And then there was a small hallway leading to a room with a small bed visible from where Miranda was standing. "It's not that messy." Miranda thought out loud, having both joy and slight sadness as she said this. "Did I disappoint you or something?" Allie said as she closed the door behind her.

Miranda turned around and and pointed at Allie "You said it was a mess." She said in a kind of sarcastic tone. "You dirty liar." Allie burst out laughing. "I can't take you seriously when you talk like that." Miranda then walked towards Allie, laughing uncontrollably. All of a sudden, she felt a pain in her stomach. She backed up and sat on the couch, holding her side. It wasn't like a excruciating pain but it wasn't pleasant. "What's wrong?" Allie saw that Miranda looked like she was in pain. Miranda felt like something didn't seem to agree with her. "It feels like something's clawing in my stomach." Allie then pulled up Miranda from her sitting position and brought her close to her body. "That feels better." Suddenly, Miranda's pain disappeared. Unbeknownst to either of them, they further banished the tiny man Miranda had swallowed. The pain that Miranda was having wasn't stomach aches. It was him trying to communicate to the giantess that swallowed him.

The longer I stayed in Miranda's stomach, the more I saw. My eyes began to adjust to the zero light atmosphere. I could see the mess that Miranda had just eaten and I could now plainly see the platform I was on slowly getting digested. It was being dissolved so I had to act quick. I hopped on to another platform and landed with a splash. Some of Miranda's acid landed on my leg and I screamed in pain. It was starting to burn my leg so I got close to the center of the platform. And, thank god for this, the platform I was on seemed to be pretty deep in the acid. I could feel some weight at the bottom. It wasn't like the lettuce platform I was on before. This platform wasn't solid either. I could feel glop underneath my feet. This was a pile of mashed up food and fortunately, it was leaning up against the stomach walls. I once again had to fight to get noticed.

Instead of punching the walls like last time, I decided on a little more effective plan of attack. I didn't want to hurt Miranda in any way but if I didn't do something, she would surely digest me. I had to bite, kick and do anything that would get her to throw me up. Anything that would hurt her and cause her to puke.

I began to walk towards the wall and I instantly bit onto it. My plan was going smoothly. I could no longer hear giggles coming from Miranda's mouth. I heard pain coming out of it. I sunk my teeth deeper into the soft flesh. In my mouth, I could taste the foul acid gases that had been in this stomach for as long as she's been alive. But I continued to cause pain for Miranda. My jaw then let go of the wall and I soon started to kick it with all my might. My foot was sore but I had to continue. The flesh seemed softer when I was biting it. Weird to think but I continued to ignore the pain that I had on my foot. The pain from kicking Miranda's stomach wall was nothing compared to the pain that I had on my legs from her stomach acids. The liquid was literally eating away at my legs.

Suddenly, Miranda did the worst possible thing at this moment. She moved causing me to fly across her stomach straight into the acidic pit that would soon dissolve me into mere calories for the beautiful Miranda.

When I landed in the pit, I was submerged in acid. I quickly closed every orifice including my mouth, nose and eyes right before I landed to prevent the toxic liquid from getting in my body. I instantly felt the pain from earlier and swam to the top of the pool of liquid and screamed out of sheer pain.

"Miranda! Please release me! I'll do whatever you want! Just let me out!" I said out of desperation, fear and pain. I know she wouldn't hear my pleas but my subconscious needed some closure from this whole thing and shouting in Miranda's stomach was the thing that it needed.

On the outside of Miranda's stomach, Miranda and Allie had been hugging for a few seconds, enjoying each other's company. Allie then separated herself Miranda and started walking towards her room. "You'll get undress in the bathroom and I'll undress in my room. I don't want to see your sexy body too soon. Spoil the surprise if you know what I mean." Allie said as she kicked off her shoes and pushed them to kitchen where they rattled across the tiled floor. Miranda soon followed suit to let her feet breathe after having them in her cramped shoes for their date. She wiggled her toes a tiny bit in Allie's carpet to get the feel of it.

"No problem. I won't take too long. And I promise my tummy won't interrupt us this time." Miranda then started to walk to the bathroom that was across from Allie's room. "I hope not. Cause this isn't your bed, this is mine and I don't want anything disgusting on it." Allie then got to her door and slightly opened it. "Oh and Miranda?" Miranda was just about to enter the bathroom as Allie said this. "Hmm?" She responded.

"Don't be a tease this time alright? Actually show some of that sexy body of yours. I think after what both of us have gone through for the past few months, we need some stress relieved." Allie said as she entered her room and started getting undressed.

For Miranda, she wasted no time in getting her dress off. The bright red dress that Allie had picked out for her was instantly thrown on the ground to reveal Miranda's black and blue undergarments. She took a deep breath in and unhooked her bra and released her medium sized breasts from their prison. She decided to feel her own breasts to see how sweaty they were from them being trapped in her bra. She used her right hand feel her nipples and she moaned a little bit when her fingers touched her sensitive nipples. "Oh tonight is gonna be fun." She said as she dropped her panties with her hand. Her private part were clean shaven, just like Allie liked her to have. She liked to please her with every way she could.

When she was right about leave the bathroom, she looked in the mirror and looked at her extremely sexy body. She then looked down at her slim stomach and started poking it. "You better not interrupt our special moment. I swear," Allie then called out from her room and shouted. "Come on Miranda! I'm waiting!"

"Coming!" Miranda said as she opened the door and went straight into Allie's room. She opened the the door to reveal her sexy body. She extended her left hand and hung on the doorframe in a very sexy pose. "Wow, you really look amazing Miranda." Allie was amazed at Miranda's sexy body. Her finely toned stomach after years of ab workouts obviously paying off.

“You do too.” Miranda then walked over to Allie and instantly kissed her. This took Allie by surprise as she felt Miranda's tongue entered her mouth. She felt it spread around, feeling around her jaws. She could feel her vagina start to get wet from pure excitement of Miranda's slow and compassionate kiss. Ally, almost instinctively, soon grabbed Miranda's round, soft buttocks and squeezed on both of them with her nails slightly digging into the skin of the sensitive area. Miranda released her tongue from Allie's mouth and let out a small, high pitched squeal as Allie pinched her ass. Allie soon relinquished her grip on Miranda and looked at her.

“Did I tell you to stop?” Both of them laughed and threw themselves to the bed, causing some major problems for the tiny man fighting for his life inside of Miranda's stomach. Although the two girls were having the time of their lives, touching and feeling each other in various ways, the man inside was struggling for his own existence. His right to live in the world was being tested and the person who was handing out the rest of weather or not he'll make out alive wasn't even aware he even existed. His skin was slowly being burned away as the two girls continued to have intercourse. He begged, screamed and pleaded with Miranda to release him from this painful as well as humiliating. To the man, this was one of the worst ways to die if not the worst. The feeling of his skin peeling off as more and more of Miranda's stomach acid hit him. He knew that his time in this new and terrifying world was limited. He began to pray to every higher being he could think of.

“Miranda…” I said as I soon fell into the pit of acid again. I felt the chewed and mashed up food touch my appendages that soon began to melt. I tried to conceal the pain but I soon began to cry from knowing that the girl who I loved through out this whole day was going to digest me alive. “Please, let me out…. I've learned my lesson! Please don't digest me! I beg of you! Please!” I screamed to the goddess that I was in. Her body soon drowned me out as high above me, her heart started to beat and accelerate as whatever she was doing increased to levels that was similar to sexual intercourse. I got up against the wall of Miranda's stomach and heard moaning and groaning from the other side. I then heard laughing and giggling as I soon succumbed to my injuries. The last things I'll ever hear were the heartbeat, stomach gurgling and the laugh of the girl of my dreams. She was beautiful and by giving my life, I was giving her my resources to continue her beauty. That's all I could ask for.

The next morning, Miranda and Allie woke up still naked. They had an incredible night last night making love to each other. Allie opened up her eyes to see Miranda looking right at her. “How'd you enjoy last night? I loved it.”

“It was-” Miranda smiled brilliantly until she felt a rumble in her stomach. Unbeknownst to the girls or even the man Miranda had eaten alive over the course of them having sex, the tiny man had a chemical that wasn't exactly good for Miranda after she digested him. Fortunately for Miranda, the chemical dosage wasn't enough to cause her to shrink away to almost nothing like the man but it was to cause Miranda to have some indigestion. “I gotta go!” Miranda ran out of the covers and headed for the bathroom.

“At least you didn't puke last night. It's a start.” Allie said as Miranda closed the bathroom door.
End Notes:
Please leave a review to show support for my Easter story that I started last year. Thank you for your patience.
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5199