Harry's luck by Tarry
Summary: Harry said the wrong thing to the wrong girl. Now he is tiny and she is keeping him as her slave. What will Harry do? will he escape and risk his life or will he just have to live with his new giantess...
Categories: Giantess, Butt, Feet Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 24 Completed: No Word count: 34695 Read: 128523 Published: June 17 2015 Updated: July 26 2015
Story Notes:
First ever story on this site, very excited to see what you guys think so please comment so I know how to improve on later chapters and stories

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. A little backround by Tarry

2. First whiff by Tarry

3. Some stuff happens by Tarry

4. Mean girls by Tarry

5. Butt, I don't like gym by Tarry

6. Plans by Tarry

7. So um...a club? by Tarry

8. Abducted by Tarry

9. Gladi-ant-tors by Tarry

10. Chris by Tarry

11. Serious torture by Tarry

12. The stupid fly... by Tarry

13. Shrink some more people why don't cha? by Tarry

14. Becky's turn by Tarry

15. And then...we had two of them... by Tarry

16. 11 and perverted by Tarry

17. Becky! We need you now by Tarry

18. How is Becky doing? by Tarry

19. Well...paedophiles by Tarry

20. No school then by Tarry

21. They're back Mia by Tarry

22. Who needs Bianca? by Tarry

23. Two C's and a D...and Becky by Tarry

24. This is a long one by Tarry

A little backround by Tarry
Author's Notes:
First chapter

No giantess action in this chapter just some backround for the characters :)

Also this story is told from Harry's perspective and most of the non-dialogue are his thoughts or just what is happening.
Wow I really shouldn't have done that. Of course it would be just my luck for something like this to happen to me. I am Harry Williamson,15 years of age short black hair and heavily freckled. Along with that , because puberty hates me, I am covered in spots anywhere there isn't a freckle.To top it all of I stand at a not so impressive three inches. You see I was somehow shrunken by someone you really don't want to have any power at all. Because once that person has power she will use it and use it over and over to benefit from it even if it means hurting others, and by others I mean me. Let me tell you how I was miraculously shrunken and how I ended up a prisoner to a sadistic little(maybe not so little) bitch.

I was at school. It was a Tuesday ,relatively normal day meaning it was sucking balls so far-I had gotten an after school detention for "leaving my homework at home" even though I had a note from my "parents" and everything.It was foolproof and I shouldn't have gotten a detention with such a flawless plan.Anyway that has nothing to do with my predicament. It was lunch break and I was looking for my friend Kyle when I saw THE group. THE group was this group of attractive girls that were pretty much sluts and bitches to everyone else.No one could walk past them without receiving an insult. Of course I was no exception.

I tried to walk past them swiftly, the pace at which I was walking at was kind of similar to a power walk. I was already in a bad mood about the detention the last thing I needed was to deal with these bitches. Of course they couldn't leave me alone.
"Hey Harry" I heard "are you looking for Kyle so he can suck your dick again , we know you do it at lunch break there is no way you do anything else you gay loser." I tried to ignore them. I could feel my anger getting the better of me problem was I didn't know who said it, I wasn't looking so and I can't tell their voices apart. I shrugged the insult off and carried on walking.
"Bye Harry hope you have a fun time with Kyle". The sarcastic tone of voice rang in my ear, I could hear laughter amongst the other two girls. I was annoyed now and I stopped walking, I turned around and looked at them.

There was only three in the group.There was Bianca, she was dark brown skinned with long jet black hair which stretched down to her lower back. She stood at 5' quite small for 15. The same could not be said about her rack, she claimed to be a D-cup. Bianca was generally the biggest bitch in the group. Apparently once she took a photo of herself nude and told the headteacher at our school this boy (who had ratted her out for copying homework) that he took the picture of her. The boy was obviously expelled, after that no one messes with her.She was the supposed boss of the group and was probably the one to insult me.
There was also Becky she was, in my opinion, the least attractive out of the group.Standing at 5'8" she towered over Bianca, she had hazel coloured hair that was cut quite short only reaching to her shoulders.She was pretty much flat chested and that is what turned me off about her(well that and that she is a bitch).
The last of the group was Mia. Mia was the most passive one in the group. She was almost completely quiet when something like this happened. Mia stood at 5"5' and had a dark shade of brown as her hair colour. Mia was generally considered the prettiest out of the three and always had a "pure" look about her, but people have told me tales of when they got on her bad side and apparently she makes Bianca look like a saint. Her boobs were of an average size for a 14(she is younger than the other two) year old however her backside compensated for that, it was larger,rounder and more shapely than most of the 16 year olds in my school. She was my lab partner in Chemistry and her voice was the only one I could actually somewhat recognise if you tested me. In fact the voice that insulted me sounded similar it her voice.

I let my anger get the better of me and said back. "Mia, you dumb ass slut. Go fuck yourself and upload it to porn hub like you did last year." There was a rumour last year that she uploaded a porno to porn hub pat year, it was disproven but she was still really sensitive about it though as she got teased ALOT for it.Mia had a shocked look on her face. The look of surprise turned into one of anger but she didn't say anything. She just stared at me, it was worse then her insulting me. Finally sh broke the silence "I didn't say anything Harry." She was clearly trying to hold back any anger, like I said she was the passive and quiet one she also did get into trouble recently for arguing with a teacher and using "inappropriate" language.Then I remembered something , my next lesson was chemistry that was not going to be fun. They all walked away after that mumbling to each other about me probably. I should've never mouthed off at Mia like that, because that is what caused my problem.

Chemistry was complete hell. Mia said nothing the whole time, she didn't even look at me, whenever I tried to apologise she blanked me completely. I gave up about halfway through the lesson and just wanted to get it over with. This was the last lesson of the day. Just before the lesson ended we were given a project, usually I was ok with this I am good at chemistry and it was no problem for me, until my teacher said we had to do it in our pairs. I face palmed and looked at Mia who looks back at me with a cold stare, her eyes looked empty with a hint of annoyance(my face palm probably didn't help my situation with her also).

After chemistry I was walking home, I walk home with Kyle as he lives close to me and we talk to each other for the long 20 minute walk. When I saw Mia run up behind us. "Harry" she called. I stopped walking, surprised she wanted to talk to me I had seen her walk home before and knew she came this way. "Harry I am sorry for blanking you in chemistry I was being a bitch. Here" Mia said handing me a pen "It's my pen and it's special-look" Mia took the pen back and pressed down on a button on the end of the pen. A laser shot out of the nib and struck Kyle.
"Wow a laser pen" Kyle said unimpressed. What happened a bit later impressed him more and impressed me too. Kyle literally shrunk down. Form 5'6" to 4".Mia picked him up and put him in her bag. She smiled deviously and pointed it at me too. Next thing I knew I was shrunk from 5'5" to my current 3 inch body.

About twenty minutes later we were dumped out from her bag and now I am on her bed with Kyle face to face with this pissed off giantess. Afraid of what she will say and more importantly what she will do.
End Notes:
Like I said before I will take comments into perspective for later chapters so be sure to comment :)
First whiff by Tarry
Author's Notes:
New chapter is out. There is some actual giantess stuff in this one :)
"Mia what are you going to do to us?" Kyle demanded ,even though her hand was bigger than he was he still wanted to sound powerful and threatening. I was the opposite, I was shitting myself the fact that she was mad at me is what really frightened me. I stayed silent as she sat on her bed looking at us.
"Wow it actually worked." She said sounding excited
"What worked?" Kyle asked still sounding demanding like he was in control of the situation, I nudged him in the shoulder trying to tell him to cut the aggressiveness in his tone down.
"The laser pen, I saw it online on Amazon and bought it I thought it was might have been fun.but when I got I found out it shrunk shit.I wanted to see if it would work on humans but didn't know who to test it on. But when you opened your little mouth Harry I knew I had to use it on you."
With that Mia got off her bed and walked over to her wardrobe to change out of her school uniform. Using this as an opportunity Kyle ran to the headboard of the bed and slid down it. He ran to the door as fast as he could when all of a sudden a huge socked foot came crashing down in front of him. Mia bent over and picked him up placing him back on the bed.
"Run away again and next time I won't miss." She said with the excited tone completely gone and replaced with a voice that gave me shivers down my spine. I looked at Kyle who was holding his heart , he had almost been stepped on and flattened that has got to mentally scar you. Mia undressed and stood there in her underwear. She may have been huge and slightly psychopathic but I was fifteen and could not help but to look, her ass was so shapely it was unbelievable for her age. Kyle wasn't interested, he hated Mia,Bianca and Becky no matter how much skin they showed him. Mia put some clothes on before getting back onto her bed.

"Okay you two morons ,message my feet, they've been killing me all day. So much fucking walking just to get back to my house." Mia sighed and put her socked feet in front of out faces. We were shocked at her request.
"Mia no, that is degrading and disgusting I understand you are mad at me but I along with Kyle are still human beings so please treat us with respect." I finally spoke up. In reality though I have always wanted to message her feet.I have a foot fetish and I have never told anyone,not even Kyle. I wasn't about to admit to it here.
Mia chuckled "No. You are my playthings now, I own you so really you should listen to me, bad things could happen otherwise. Now message my feet before I think of something worse for you to do." Mia said.she got a magazine of the floor and started to read.
"C'mon hurry the fuck up guys.Start!" Mia commanded. We had no other choice either this or something worse. I was the first to move. Her foot was more than twice the size of my new body. The first thing I noticed was the smell, it wasn't good but it wasn't putrid either. It had a musky aroma to it as well. I placed my palm on her socked heel and started rubbing. I looked over to Kyle who was doing the same. Every once in a while Mia would look at us and nudge us slightly with her foot to tell us to speed up or press harder.
"Ok your hands are too small to make a decent dent in the fabric of my socks" Mia grabbed the toe section of her socks and pulled them off revealing two large beautiful feminine feet in front of us. My member was getting excited, I had masturbated over all three(Becky less) of the girls in the group several times before hand. This was supposed to be torture but it wasn't so bad for(probably my for Kyle though,we is a germaphobe and is probably dead right now). Messaging her barefoot was worse but I enjoyed it more-my fetish always made me prefer skin on skin to messaging socked.The musky aroma became thicker and the smell got stronger. Her feet were probably size 8 I guessed. As I messaged the ball of her left foot small sweat droplets kept dropping down from her toes to my head, the drop was usually enough to cover my head and I couldn't pick my lips without getting a mouthful of salty liquid.We rubbed her feet until both Kyle and I were completely drained of energy.

"Was that fun guys?" Mia asked sarcastically. We said nothing." Wow you are speechless, liked my feet that much? Ok well good for you because now I want you to kiss them." Kyle fainted at the thought of his mouth touching any foot. Mia prodded him harshly in the stomach with her big toe, that woke him up and Kyle got up on his feet. Mia was serious about kissing her foot. I again did the first move, I planted my lips onto her heel , at this point in time I just wanted to keep Mia in a good mood. However Kyle wasn't doing anything. It took seconds for Mia to notice.
"Kyle kiss my foot you little twat" Mia demanded. I was sweating for Kyle now(or it was Mia's foot sweat dropping on meI don't know).

"No" Kyle said "It's dehumanising , screw you crazy bitch." Mia wasn't amused. I shook my head at him but it was too late, Mia picked him up and put him into her mouth. Kyle slipped around and tried to get used to his new damp surroundings. I was horrified, did she just eat Kyle?
End Notes:
Ok well hope you liked this chapter

Plz leave a comment so I can improve on future chapters
Some stuff happens by Tarry
Author's Notes:
Yay

New chapter

This is a long one and I can't remember what I wrote in it sooooooooo just read and find out
I stood there stunned at what I had just witnessed.I saw Mia slowly chewing, she then swallowed exaggeratedly so she knew I saw it.
"Mmmmm your friend tasted nice." Mia said with no compassion in her voice, she had just eaten my best friend and a single thought of doubt had passes her mind.I cowered before her. Waiting for he to open her mouth and say something else. Suddenly she burst out laughing."Wow you actually thought I ate him. You should have seen your face." Mia could barely get the words out. After she had calmed down she spat Kyle out onto her bed.Ge was out cold, maybe because he was afraid of germs and had just been inside a mouth. What a Bitch to play a joke like that and then fucking laugh about it. This must have been what the other people in my class meant when they said she was worse than Bianca. I mean there is no way Bianca would fucking pretend to eat someone no matter how bitchy she is(maybe).

Mia looked outside of the window in her room and saw her parents parking in their driveway."Mom and dad are here so sorry you can't spend any time with my feet anymore but..." Mia left that "but" hanging and got one of her socks from the ground and placed us inside.She then tied a tight knot around the ankle part of the sock sealing us in "you guys can stay in my sock for the rest of the day, hope you enjoy". Mia said(at least that is what I thought she said,the sock muffled her voice).Mia then put the sock in her pocket and walked downstairs upon hearing her Mum calling for her.

"Yeah mom". Mia said as she arrived at the bottom of the stairs. Each step down the stairs flung me and Kyle's unconscious body up and back down in the sock. It was quite painful seeing as how Kyle would land on me every time we came back down."Go take the trash bags out on the curb, it's bin day tomorrow."
"Can't you do it? I am really tired from school today."Mia said with a hint of cuteness in her voice, I assumed she was trying to get out of taking the trash out simply because she is lazy. Even in chemistry Mia is relatively lazy when it came to doing a practical experiment.
"Mia, take the bags out you are fourteen and should do something to help us around the house instead of sitting on your ass all day. Also Mia don't go outside barefoot and then expect to walk around in my house the last thing we need is the dirt and bugs you get plastered to your feet around the house." Mia's mom sounded serious. This was strange and her personality seemed to contrast with Mia's passiveness(she didn't seem to passive upstairs though so maybe she has a fake personality).

Mia groaned and walked around the house to get the trash bags. In the house."Can you two believe her." Mia said shaking her leg and therefore throwing us around in her pocket."Oh Mia you need to be more responsible oh Mia take the garbage out cause I can't fucking be bothered to do it myself." Mia imitated her mother before rolling her eyes and putting some flip flops on so she could go outside.

However even though Mia didn't like to be outside it would have been GREAT to get out of this sock. I mean I like feet and all but I DON'T like being trapped in a sock with Kyle(still unconscious) smashing into me every time Mia fucking moved.All of a sudden the moving stopped and I could tell Mia was sitting down, thank God we were not in her back pocket or I think we would've been more than unconscious. I couldn't hear very well but I am sure I could hear people biting into something and I could hear chewing. It must have been dinner time.

Speaking of dinner I was hungry as anything, I hadn't eaten a single thing since breakfast and really needed some food. That is when I saw something to the far side of the sock. It looked gooey and sticky. Kind of like jelly,but without anything appealing about jelly. I reached out for it and grabbed it. I smelt it before realising that it was fucking toe-jam from Mia's feet. I couldn't believe I was actually considering eating that.Even though I am so hungry.I mean I could eat it, I have already kissed her feet so this would be too different.No! I can't eat that, but how long can I go before I starve to death I am pretty sure she won't take us out of here until after school tomorrow and there is no way I could survive till then. Reluctantly I opened my maw and put the squishy mix of sweat and dead skin into my mouth and swallowed. It tasted like shit but I had to do it so I didn't fucking starve to death. As soon as I realised what I had just done I remembered my last biology lesson when our teacher said humans could go several months without food.It was at that moment I wished it was me who got put into Mia's mouth and was now unconcious.

"Thanks for the food" Mia said as she rushed upstairs to her bedroom. She was excited to play with her new toys. She locked the door and dumped us into her floor. The impact finally woke Kyle up.
"Hi you two,I know you guys are not human anymore but I don't want you to die too early so here." Mia took some fries she had in her pocket which was supposedly what she ate for dinner. I was kicking myself at the fact I ate her fucking mangy toe jam thinking I wouldn't get food for ages.I took my fry(which was around the same size as me) and bit into it, I never expected to only eat one fry as a meal but this was enough.

"We're gonna have some fun" Mia said with a look in her eye that screamed it's gonna hurt you but not me. She put her barefoot above us and stepped down. She then rolled us under her sole. I felt sorry for Kyle as he had just woke up and was now being used as a foot toy. But I couldn't help but get some sexual pleasure out of this, I wanted a foot-job ever since I knew what it was and now I was getting more than that, and the girl he foot belonged to was way better looking than anyone I would've got. I closed my eyes and pretended I was normal size and really what I could feel was just be rubbing my member with her foot.I got hard.

Mia then stopped and lifted her foot from us, I could hear Kyle sigh a sigh of relief. Mia then looked at the clock. In her room 9:00pm is what it read."Ok well I'm gonna go take a shower, stay here cause it is the only place you are safe, if you leave my mom or dad will probably think you are bugs and then you can kiss your asses goodbye."
Mia looked at her new toys before noticing the bulge in my pants."um,
Harry did you get a little excited to be with my feet?" She said pointing at my crotch. i said nothing and just awkwardly placed my hands in front of it so she couldn't see. Mia giggled and walked off.

Kyle looked at me in disgust"What the fuck you actually got a boner over that bitch, she was literally rubbing the most disgusting part of her body all over us and that turns you on, sometimes I don't understand you" I only looked at Kyle before murmuring "shut up Kyle" I couldn't come up with anything better to say.

Mia came out of the shower quick enough before Kyle annoyed me enough about my wood. "Mia how are we going to get to school to school tomorrow." I asked.
"I will just keep you In one of my pockets or maybe my one of my shoes I dunno, either way you two are gonna stay with me , I've gotten some decent fun out of you two so far so maybe two other people you know may find out about your condition."
I already knew she meant Bianca and Becky, I tried not to think about it but I shuddered at the thought of the other two girls. They were constant bitches whilst Mia was an on-again off-again bitch.The fact that she was this mean bewildered me and I wondered how BIANCA would be(a lot worse I assume)

Next morning came way too quickly I woke up to find Mia sitting on the stairs of her house, she was already dressed in uniform and I assumed was waiting for me and Kyle to wake up. But something didn't feel right, I felt lighter than usual. I looked at Mia and noticed something , she seemed bigger. It hit me soon after that I had gotten smaller.
"Hey guys I shrunk you even more so you could fit nice and snug underneath my toes, I am going to school with no socks today just so a little someone can enjoy my feet a bit more." She looked at me and winked.I rolled my eyes and stood on the cold floor until she grabbed both me and Kyle before throwing us into her shoes she then slipped her bare feet into the shoes and found me underneath her foot. She then pushed my body underneath her toes and started walking to school. If I was anywhere else in this shoe I would've been flattened by now.Every minute she scrunched her toes in my face and smothered me in the sweat her foot was releasing.
"This is gonna suck balls even harder than normal" I thought to myself as I heard the school bell sound.
End Notes:
Yeah I am going to update chapter 4 instantly

BAM!!! It is there right now
Mean girls by Tarry
Author's Notes:
BAM I told you it is already here

I bet you doubted me.
Mia's first class was maths. I hated maths already but it was worse when you had sweaty toes splashing and covering you in all kinds of gunk, even though Mia washed yesterday her feet still smelled pretty bad(probably cause she isn't wearing socks).After ten minutes I heard the Mia ask the teacher to go to the bathroom. Teachers always use some dumb excuse to prevent you from going and Mia had to argue with him quite a bit just so she could go.Finally he gave in and let Mia go.

Mia got into a stall and took her right shoe, I was in that one, off. She grabbed my tiny head with her giant fingers which were larger than means placed me on her leg.
"Harry I knew you had gotten an erection over me yesterday." She smiled and giggled softly, I couldn't listen to this it was far too embarrassing."Anyway I was thinking I should give you another one cause I have been a little mean lately." And with that Mia put me on the floor of the bathroom and stepped on me again,she rolled the ball of her foot directly onto my crotch.
I was trying not to let her get her way, I didn't want her to have this power over me. I didn't want to be her slave. Mia felt me regrettably get hard and rubbed the ball of her foot onto my crotch faster.She then planted the bottom half of her sole onto the rest of my body and started pressing down, she was doing that for her pleasure and not mine(always the quiet ones which are the sadists). Mia obviously enjoyed seeing me and Kyle get harmed. Suddenly I heard a soft moan, was she getting off from this? I tried to turn my body so my head peeped out from the side of her foot, and sure enough she was. Mia had a hand up her skirt and was making faces like she was trying to control her moaning . All of a sudden Mia stopped rubbing my crotch it seemed she was paying all of her attention to her own needs. After another 3 minutes Mia reached orgasm. She bit her lip and her leg moved uncontrollably. She took her hand out from underneath her skirt and I could see it was wet.
"You pervert." She said looking down at me "watching me masturbate, I should just crush you right now and be..." Mia cut herself off mid-sentence. She took off her other shoe and looked at her foot,her toes were covered in blood as and I knew very well who's blood it was. Mia had accidentally crushed Kyle. I broke down into tears, my best friend had just been killed for the pleasure of this bitch. I knew that we we're pretty much both gonna die at some point but his passing caught me off guard(also he is my best friend of course I'm gonna cry when he dies)
"Shit, Harry..." Mia didn't know what to say l, for the first time since she shrunk me I saw something I had never seen Mia do before, look legitimately sorry. Although she had just killed my best friend this look calmed me down somewhat , at least Mia had genuine feelings and wasn't a completely sadistic and psychotic giantess.
"I gotta get back to maths, we will talk about this later, if you want that is." Mia scooped me up carefully in her hand and put me in her pocket.

Mia was found by Bianca and Becky after maths .
"Mia you said you had something to show us." Bianca said sternly ,the tone she said it in I instantly recognised, it sounded like how Mia use to talk to me and Kyle when she was mad.
"Yeah um, no. I kinda lost it Bianca." Mia replied , there seemed to be a genuine sound of fear from Mia, something I had never heard before.
"Well don't bother fucking telling me about it you little cunt, honestly Mia you are being a fucking loser lately, you won't insult people because it's wrong and hurts their feelings even though you are a sadist now you are wasting my time with bullshit like this. Get out of my sight." I couldn't believe what I just heard. That was the only time I have heard someone get mad over something small like that. I always thought that these three were inseparable bitches, but all I hear now Is Bianca being a bitch to one of her own. It's almost like cannibalism-bitchibalism. She sounded serious about Mia getting out of sight too. Mia actually walked away,what was the power Bianca had over Mia from my guess Mia could just beat her up considering the size difference. Now that I think of it I often did see Bianca and Becky without Mia but I just assumed she was bunking off school or whatever. But nope Bitchibalism had even taken place in the past.

Mia went back into the toilets and sat in the same cubicle before completely breaking down into tears.I didn't know what to think , should I comfort this giantess who captured me and basically ruined me life or should I just leave her be?
End Notes:
Ok maybe I won't do chapter 5 instantly but there will be some butt action in that one, I PROMISE
Butt, I don't like gym by Tarry
Author's Notes:
Hi people who read my story(for some reason)
Basically I wrote a bunch of stuff for this and I didn't separate it into chapters so I will prob be uploading these more often till I run out of random stuff I wrote for this already...yeah that's it.
There is butts in this one. Yay :)
As much as I really wasn't the biggest fan of Mia right now I couldn't say that I completely hate her, I mean we have had some good times in chemistry and the fact she didn't just sell me out to Bianca and Becky so that I could become their little toys was nice of her(or she could have just been thinking of herself and wanted me to herself). Either way I knew I needed to comfort her or my fucking mind won't let me live with myself. With much struggle I climbed out of her shoe and tried to get her attention. Screaming wouldn't work so it hit her as hard as I could right on her ankle.It worked as Mia looked down at me.

I gestured for her to pick me up and she actually listened and put me on her shoulder." What the fuck happened back there" I asked
"Shit happened back there, I was going to show them you and Kyle but since I kinda killed Kyle I knew the last thing you needed was to be given to that bitch."
"Does she always treat you like this?"
"Yeah, I think she feels intimidated around me cause I am a lot better looking and she is a very dominant person. I wouldn't expect you to know this because you probably wouldn't care and you have almost no social life but two years ago Bianca was considered the best looking in our grade. Until a year later when it was intact me who was the best looking and Bianca didn't like that. She did everything she could to make me look bad, like that porno she got one of her friends who resembled me to do and then post it on porn hub so I looked like a fucking slut."
I couldn't believe what I was hearing, I thought I had all of the friendship groups down but apparently not. I also was extremely surprised to hear Bianca created the porno rumour about Mia.
"Becky does whatever Bianca says and doesn't have a mind of her own, see I don't take part when they scream out insults to people just walking past Becky does cause Bianca does. Frankly Bianca makes me sick, the fucking twat gets pleasure from seeing others in pain."
Funny Mia would say that it makes her sick that BIANCA gets pleasure from seeing people in pain when she had literally spent yesterday torturing me for her pleasure and had masturbated over the fact that she was causing pain to me and Kyle.
"I bought the pen for Bianca as a gift,she always liked shiny things and never brought a pen to school.but when I found out it shrunk stuff there was no way she was getting it. Look Harry I am sorry for being a twat for these past days, it's is just so hard to fucking fit in and it is made harder by the fact that I am sadistic."

Wow maybe Mia and Becky weren't bitches, after all this time of thinking there were three bitches , there really was just one.
"Just ditch Bianca, get new friends." I said
"Yeah, everyone pretty much hates me cause they know I hang out with Bianca."she said."I'll just be alone today-I need some time to think about how to make it up to you for killing your friend."
"Grow me back?"I said hopefully.She smiled sarcastically.
"...Nah I still need you small, what else am I gonna feel squirm under my feet."
That bitch was definitely psychotic, but even psychotic people needed comfort sometimes. Mia got out of the toilets and headed to her next lesson with me.Gym.

Mia doing gymnastics was problematic in the sense that she couldn't keep me in her shoe as she was barefoot during it.Leaving me in the changing room means that I could easily be found by someone else,that may not be that bad(most people wouldn't torture me like Mia does)but at this size a lot of people would've just assumed I was a bug and squashed me.

Mia walked into the changing room and got undressed to change into her gymnastics uniform.I peeked out of her empty shoe, I could see so many girls giving Mia jealous stares, her body was a lot better than all the other girls in her gym class.They all left the room one by one and Mia stayed behind till they all left, she then pulled me out of her shoe and said "ok, you have some choices-stay here in my shoe,or I can take you with me but there are only a few places I can keep you out of sight."

I did want to stay here but what if someone found me, I would be squashed flat."Mia take me with you."
"Ok" she said with a smile and she dropped me in the back of her panties where is was met with her gigantic moon.I was literally plastered to the top of her right cheek and my body was close to falling into...ugh.

Mia was bouncing around,what else should I have expected it's a fucking gymnastics lesson and of corse she would be bouncing. Every bounce brought me closer to the place where the sun don't shine. I could hear chants from inside Mia's underwear. Maybe they were doing a sequence?

Suddenly my soft fleshy prison shook like mad (I assumed she jumped or rolled or something). I fell my body slipping i between her cheeks and I grabbed onto her underwear trying not to fall into the void. Of course my hands got sweaty and another jump plunged me in between these two giant walls of flesh.No matter how shapely or nice Mia's ass was it stunk in there really REALLY badly(well duh).The stench hit me hard and I had to cover my nose.

Then all the movement by her ass stopped. I felt her turn and then walk slowly,her ass jiggled with each step and I got closer to Mia's butthole. I then saw her do something I was really hoping she wouldn't do.She did a hand stand down which spread her cheeks, I was being sucked in by her ass. I looked down and saw Mia's asshole,the lips of the hole opened and closed repetitively, like it wanted me inside,but that was the last place I wanted to be in.i grabbed the top of her ass but it was in vain,My hand slipped causing me to almost fall into her asshole.Mia stood back on her feet and this closed her cheeks,my feet were touching the place where shit came from. WHERE SHIT CAME FROM.It reeked down there and I was trying to claw my was out of her ass.

Mia must have felt me cause I heard a moan. I was literally crying right now . I did not want to be stuck in her ass any longer I don't care how much I said I fucking perved on it before, I am fucking dying right now.
After what seemed like forever of getting thrown around and escaping a gaping asshole gymnastics finally ended.Mia went straight to the bathroom and locked a cubicle.All I saw were two massive fingers which I knew were coming to rescue me.Mia plucked me out of her ass and put me on her hand.I wanted to hit her right now but it probably won't hurt her and even if it did it would make her hit me back which would break every bone I have.
"How was it?" She said winking "I hope it didn't stink that bad."
"No it was pretty bad, you could've taken me out sooner you know , maybe asked to go to the toilet mid-lesson and put me in a safer place."I responded in the nicest way possible, if she had not just been through some shit with Bianca I would be ranting right now.
"Uh yeah I would've taken you out sooner if you didn't feel so go-I mean if I the teacher would let me ,I asked to leave but fucking Ms.Cunningham was all no, fuck you Mia you can't leave you know right? Teachers are stupid." She said smiling at me like I wasn't up ur ass for the past lifetime or so.I was basically just used as a fucking dildo, at least it was Mia's ass and not any ugly girl's.Wait what the fuck am I saying I WAS JUST USED AS A DILDO IT COULD'VE BEEN SCARLET JOHANSON FOR ALL I CARE I WAS STILL USED AS A DILDO.
End Notes:
Yay...it's done.
I will prob upload chapter 6 l8er today or tommorow cause it's done(I have enough material for like 2 more chapters but I need to separate them into chapters and even then I won't upload them all cause I am a lazy s***)

Plz review and stuff :D
Plans by Tarry
Author's Notes:
Well...I have two more chapters ready...I will upload the next one instantly...look it's already there
It was lunch break and I was back in Mia's shoe. She was walking to the canteen to eat some food when two familiar figures approached her. Bianca and Becky. I could hear (and now recognise) their voices.
"Mia I am sorry for being a bitch I shouldn't have exploded in you like that for no reason, I hope you are still coming with us tonight." That voice was Bianca,sounded like they had plans. But the way she blew up at Mia I assume Mia is out of that deal.
"It's ok Bianca, sure I am still coming tonight." Said Mia. I was surprised by this but, I guess girls change their minds quickly. The rest of the school day went by pretty quickly and soon enough I was back in Mia's house.

I climbed out of her shoe and and was ready to stretch my legs to have a walk when I was grabbed by giant toes and flung upwards into the air and caught by a giant palm. Mia looked at me with a "look what I have" look. She walked to the couch and sat her massive rump onto the couch and placed me onto the coffee table in front of it. she then reached into her school bag and pulled out something, or more accurately someone. It was Phil, Philip Gum was a relatively nerdy student. He was one of the oldest in my class and the entire grade. Phil was also a good friend of mine. He had thick glasses with two huge front buck teeth, his hair was a bright ginger and he spoke with a serious lisp. I know for a fact Mia hated him considering the amount she ranted about him during almost every chemistry lesson we had (when I was normal sized),and I can see why. Phil was one of those nerds who put himself above everyone else due to his intelligence this led to him assigning people titles which were kind of rude. Mia's was "typical dumb slut"(self explanatory) and mine was "befriended me and my homework"(I copied his nerd-level homework a lot).
"Harry, what is going on, why the fuck are we with typical dumb slut and why is she so big." Phil was panicking. Mia looked at him with a bone shattering stare, she REALY didn't like Phil. Mia didn't actually even know his name but she had heard him talk about her to others.
"Hey Harry I got you a friend to replace Kyle." Mia said while still looking at Phil as he ran around the coffee table. "Maybe this one won't be as reluctant to help me." I thought that Mia felt sorry for me about Kyle and wasn't going to bring it up very much, apparently I was wrong. But when I think about it I hadn't thought about Kyle once since he was killed,maybe I didn't even care my best friend was killed. Damn her sadisticness is rubbing off on me.

Phil kept running till I stopped I got in his way and knocked him over. "Phil, Mia -not typical dumb slut- over here shrunk us with a laser pen, she must have done the same to you at some point too, just be nice and we will get through this." Phil looked confused but acceptant of what had happened.
"Anyway Harry and who-ever-you-are I need a message, and we are going out with Bianca and Becky in about 3 hours so yeah just a heads up." With that Mia put her size 8 feet on the coffee table . I was even smaller than three inches now so her foot was absolutely huge. I wasted no time knowing what to do from last time I started to rub the giant ball of her foot. It was slightly rough from gym and had gathered some dirt. Phil looked at me still confused and then looked up a of Mia who was staring at him and gesturing him to her other foot.
"Don't just let her do this to you Harry fight back." Phil wanted a rebellion but I ignored him not wanting to piss Mia off.Hearing this comment Mia grabbed Phil with her toes and brought her left foot close to her head." You little prick, rub my toes now or I will get rid of you." Mia had lost all sympathy and genuine personality that she had earlier today and it was replaced by how Mia was when I was first shrunk I am assuming she was horny or something.Phil got to his feet and balanced on her big toe, it was almost half the size of him. Phil then started to rub Mia's second toe "and I between you retard" Mia boomed. She spread her toes revealing the sweat and toe jam from wearing her shoes barefoot all day. Phil looked at it and reluctantly put his hands there and pressed hard into her skin to make sure she actually felt him.

Mia's right foot smelt absolutely terrible, I had never truly understood the expression "cheesy feet" until NOW. I climbed up her foot grabbing onto the bits of toe jam and fabric on her feet to get up. Finally I made it to her toes. My fetish made me notice all of it. Her toes were painted a deep red,I always found this really attractive on toes, her second toe had quite a bit of visible jam and sweat falling from the crevice in between her toes onto the table.I started to rub the big toe furiously,I put all of my effort into it so that she would stay in a mood where this is all we would have to do for her. Little did I know that our next command was to again kiss her feet. I sighed and then planted my lips onto Mia's gargantuan toe. I kissed it hard and showed compassion, even my tongue found it's way to this fleshy,stinky and sweaty foot. Phil looked at the gunk between her toes and threw up at the thought of kissing that. So Phil just kissed her big toe in order to please her, sweat got into my mouth and I had to slurp it up and taste it. After about 10 solid minutes of foot worship Mia opened her mouth and said. " Okay enough you guys get some rest for later, you guys can sleep on my bed if you want ." I wanted the bed. Knowing our response before we even said anything Mia got up and walked to her bedroom and threw us on her bed,she then dismissed our existence and naturally got undressed in order to look for something to wear for her night out supposedly. I could see Phil staring at her butt as she bent over to peer into her wardrobe. I REALLY never thought I would turn down seeing a hot girls ass but ... just thinking about I makes me shiver. Mia put some extremely short shorts on. But then strangely put some jeans over them. I raised an eyebrow at this. she saw me and responded with "If my parents come home and see me wearing those I would be fucked." I assume Mia bought those in privacy.She wore a crop top and again put a T-shirt over it to hide from her parents. Mia then (for once) just left us in her bedroom, it was nice to be alone for once.

Then I remembered Phil was still here. But he was out cold, I can understand why I mean if I was him I would be wondering what the fuck just happened. He was normal(well Phil standard normal) and now he is a slave and hopefully NOT used as a fucking dildo for Mia's ass like I was.Seeing him sleep reminded me that I too should probably sleep.
End Notes:
I dunno what to say...other than I hope you enjoyed it...
So um...a club? by Tarry
Author's Notes:
This chapter is weird...er than usual
"Harry wake up we're going." I awoke to see Mia's pretty face staring down on me. She had a lot of make-up on and I found it hard to believe that it was possible to make her more attractive after applying the make up. I pushed Phil in the stomach and he woke up. "Oh are we going?" He asked. " Yeah we're going" Mia picked us up and put us in her handbag before setting out of her house. As soon as Mia arrived at Bianca's house, She took off the clothes she wore in order to trick her parents who apparently did come home. "Where is Becky?" Mia asked.
"She will be here. In the meantime I gots to show you where we are going." Bianca said and showed Mia this webpage, I popped my head out of the bag to see where it was, it looked like some weird ass club for younger teenagers like themselves. "My brother owns this place so we have a private room if we want to escape the peasants." Bianca said with a lot of pride. The doorbell rang and both giantesses walked to the door and greeted Becky. All three of them walked out of Bianca's house and in about 10 minutes we were at the club. The bouncer was this skinny 16- year old boy possibly the least threatening bouncer in the world. All three girls got in and started to do normal shit inside. It was kind of boring for us inside Mia's bag but it was better than Mia's anywhere else. In fact I was perfectly content on talking with Philip the whole time. From my understanding the three got bored with the club fast and moved to the private room. Bianca locked the door and sighed , "no more peasants, ok so who has something we can do. " She sounded pretty drunk. I don't know if they had alcohol there or if Mia drank any if they did. " Oh Oh I have something we can do." Mia sounded like a drunk fuck too and as soon as she said those words I knew that I would see a giant hand come in grab us and put us on the glass table in front of her, why was I not surprised when exactly what I just said happened and soon I was face to face with 2 more giantesses. Bianca and Becky laughed. "Mia is that the nerd that insulted you a couple days ago." Becky said, she sounded pretty non-drunk .
"Yeah" Mia responded "but he is tiny now,look what I can do." Mia picked up Phil, I could see him flailing in her fingers. Little did I know that Phil was about to be scarred permanently. Mia shoved Phil up her ass. Wow, thank God it wasn't me(SERIOUSLY THANK GOD).Becky was in disgust(not drunk) whilst Bianca was laughing endlessly(drunk).Mia was hopelessly drunk, it was obvious, she was literally using Phil as a dildo right now."Oh also look." Mia said, she kicked off her shoes and put her bare feet onto the table.I knew what I had to do right now. I walked up to the ball of her foot and rubbed it, she was drunk so she probably wouldn't care how much effort I put into the rub. She just wanted to know I was doing it. This got Becky more interested." Mia you have to give one to me." Bianca said.
"Nope give the foot boy to me Mia." Becky argued back. Mia looked confused. She then realised she may lose her toys today,but she was drunk and of course made a stupid decision. "Ok fine lets play a game." Mia said "You have to catch the little guys. Catch is,no hands."
Shit,no hands! That sounds bad. I looked around me to see Mia take her shorts off and reveal her hell of an ass again. I could see Phil inside.Bianca undid her bra and let her breasts drop freely,was she going to use her boobs to catch us(or was she just competing with Mia). Becky took her shoes of and lifted her legs, obviously she was going to use her feet to catch us. Mia took Phil out and put him on the floor alongside me. "3,2,1...GO!" Bianca shouted she immediately grabbed her boobs with her hands and started to try to catch us in between them. I was running for my life, these crazy bastards we're going to kill us. I looked up and saw Becky's foot coming down on me. I jumped to the left and avoided her greedy toes. Phil was running too. But he wasn't so lucky. I watched as a huge ass came down into Phil . It clamped onto him and as it rose he was standing there no-more. "I got him." Mia exclaimed. She then looked at me and said "now Harry come to me." I didn't know what to do. Should I go to Mia or try someone else. Becky doesn't seem so bad. I stood there pondering what to do and forgot that I was trying to be caught. Two huge sacs of flesh appeared either side of me and came closer at a rapid speed. Then I was clamped in between them. "I got him." Bianca screamed as she plucked me from between her breasts. Becky frowned, she had lost and didn't get anyone. Fuck, Bianca was the last person I wanted to have me.I watched in horror as she said to me "Hope Mia didn't treat you well, cause if she did then that is over. You are mine now." I gulped down my fear. My life just got a whole lot worse. I looked at Mia's face-she seemed pretty content with just Phil(but she was drunk she would probably be content with anything tiny).

Soon after that the girls said their goodbyes and went back home. Bianca put me in her little handbag. Damn, had to be Bianca. She wasn't sadistic (maybe) but I knew she was cruel. It wouldn't surprise me one bit if I found out she was a sadist. But that aside I am really nervous. No Phil therefore all the attention is one me and me alone. I wanted to be free from Mia but to be with Bianca. I dunno. We will see. With that I laid onto something in her bag and dozed of to sleep.
End Notes:
As always leave a review as I appreciate it :D
Abducted by Tarry
Author's Notes:
Yo...I got another chapter already here...Yay
I woke up the next morning staring straight into Bianca's face. Had she watched me sleep or was she just trying to freak me out. I looked at her clock. 7:00am it read and then I looked below the time and saw something that made me want to die even more than I did already. It said "SAT". It was a fucking Saturday which meant that I would have to deal with Bianca, the whole day. She looked at me grinning.
"Ok little prick look back at your goddess." She boomed before poking me with her colossal finger. Goddess? Really? Man she was taking this seriously and she didn't have the pen Mia had so there was no way I was getting company today. Bianca grabbed me by the top of my shirt. She then stripped me completely naked of my clothes.Ok seriously what the actual fuck, This was going bad very quickly. "I hope Mia didn't spoil you, rub my feet you little ant."

There was no way I was disobeying Bianca, she looked like she would just step on me and be done with it if I argued back. I walked over to her feet, they were smaller than Mia's and looked less taken care of. This was reflected by the smell they produced, it was putrid. My nostrils were filled with a noxious gas and i gagged. Bianca was smiling at the pain I was going through, was she a sadist too or did she just hate me? Probably a bit of both. I scrunched my face up before edging closer to her feet and fought through the stench, I finally placed my hands on her feet and rubbed them slowly. I put all of my effort into it, although it probably felt like nothing to Bianca. "Harder you cunt, is this really how easy that bitch Mia let you off. She says she is sadistic but if she let you run her feet THIS softly than she wasn't torturing you at all. I'm not even a fucking sadistic weirdo and I want harder!" Bianca screamed, where were her parents? I climbed her foot and tried to reach the toe area. As soon as I put my hand i between her toes she closed them, crushing my hand. "Worship my foot and I will let you go." Bianca sounded serious, she told me put pray to it. I rolled my eyes which probably wasn't a good idea. She saw me do this and grabbed me (with her hand) and shoved me up her ass(FUCK NO NOT AGAIN SERIOUSLY). "Stay there until you learn respect you twat." Bianca said before letting out some gas. It smelled even worse than her feet in her and her fart didn't exactly help.

I felt a vibration in my pocket and pulled out my phone. Somehow it was okay after all this shit I went through. I saw the message was from Phil and I checked to see what it was. "Mia is coming to get you, she says I was not 'fun' enough." Ok well that is good kind of. I can say Bianca is 1000x worse than Mia, Mia pretty much used me as a toy when she first shrunk me and was pissed off or when she was horny. If Bianca was going to keep using me as often as she is using me today I am going to get no breaks.

From yesterday I could tell Mia could walk to Bianca's house so she should hopefully be here soon. Bianca smushed her butt into the bed and tightened her cheeks. I saw two huge walls of fat flesh scrunch up and tighten. The. Race towards me at rocket speed to crush me in-between them. The impact of the cheeks hurt me so much. My legs were pretty crippled right now.I heard Bianca giggle before saying "oh that little bitch Mia kept you all to herself what a selfish brat. Am I right?" Bianca tightened her ass again and I was crushed in between the mountains.MIA GET THE FUCK OVER HERE. This was worse than the last encounter I had with a butt. I didn't know if I could stand.My ankle was stinging so much I really wanted to just die. I used the strength I could muster to look up and out of her ass to see two giant fingers I thought they were coming to take me out but no. Bianca pushed me deeper into her asshole and then pulled me out and pushed me back in.

Ok I thought Mia used me as a dildo. THIS was using someone as a dildo. She was literally thrusting me into her butt and get freaking stimulated. I could her the grunts and the mons from inside my putrid cell. Bianca let out a "yeah" before speeding up the thrusting. My body was experiencing G-force like I was on a roller coaster or something. I felt like my heart was jumping up and down my body due to the G-force,there was no way I was going to survive this.Just then it all stopped. I didn't hear any orgasmic noises so did she just stop?" Who is that?" I heard Bianca say"Mia? What does she want."

Finally Mia got here. With me still in her ass Bianca got out of her bed and walked downstairs. Her butt vibrated every step and every time that happened my face was covered in ass. I heard a creek in the door when Bianca opened it. "Hi Mia, you could've just called or something." Bianca said. She tightened her cheeks probably just to keep some stimulation going for her . Every time she tightened her cheeks I got closer to her asshole, I pulled myself up every time though. I would've been engulfed by now if I didn't pull myself up.
"No Bianca this had to be done face to face. Give me back Harry, I was drunk last night and don't mean to give him away. Now we have two options here, we have the easy way and the hard way Bianca. Either way I am getting Harry back." That tone Mia used this time. It wasn't quiet and ruled back like last time, it sounded slightly dominant.
"Well I would like to see this hard way you talk about. We both know who is the boss here Mia, so whatever you do to me I will do something worse to you." Bianca answered back, I couldn't see her face (duh) but I could imagine a cocky grin on her face as she said that.
"Oh you want the hard way? Good. It's only hard for you." With that Mia laughed and pulled her laser shrinker thing out and shrunk Bianca down. I was forced out of Bianca's ass due to her shrinking(FREEDOM). I eyes were open so wide, I was in awe of Mia's bravery. This bitch that Mia had shown obvious fear to had just been taught to never ask for the hard way.
"Mmmmm Bianca, now you're even smaller." Mia smirked as she lifted a shocked Bianca up. Mia put Bianca into her shoe before turning to me.
"Harry, I missed you. Phil is so boring, he doesn't want to worship me nearly as much as you do." She said winking. "I'm joking, I missed you Harry because I, I kinda like you"(YEAH A HOT GIRL IS INTO ME MAYBE SHE WILL GROW ME BACK)"as a friend of course"(FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK).

Mia picked me up and put me onto her shoulder before walking back to her house. She was silent the whole way. Probably excited to play with her newest tiny.
End Notes:
Plz review as I really appreciate it :D
Gladi-ant-tors by Tarry
Author's Notes:
Hey I am back...Four new chapters...I have no idea when I am going to end this but I will carry on writing as long as people want to read my garbage.
Ok. Well this was different. First of all I was still naked and I was out in the open. Second of all I was riding on Mia's shoulder not in her shoe. And thirdly Mia just shrunk Bianca, the girl who was basically her master before was now tiny. Three new things happening today, I could already tell that today was going to be somewhat tiresome. Soon we arrived at Mia's house. Her parents were out(on a Saturday? Demanding jobs or what?) Mia walked up the stairs to her room and dumped us into her bed. She then pointed the pen at me and Phil and grew us to my original height of three inches. Bianca was already two and a half inches so Mia didn't grow her any more. I looked at Bianca with a dirty look, now she was my size and there went anyone here to beat me up for hitting a girl a slugged her as hard as I could onto her arm. "Owwwwww. Shit that hurt you piece of shit, Mia grow me back so I can hurt this twat."
"Shut up Bianca." Mia said as she put her giant foot on top of Bianca. This pinned her to the bed. Sweat poured out and splashed Bianca's face, it was a hot day.

"Hmmm. What to do with my new tinies." Mia looked up whilst gently rolling Bianca underneath her foot. Bianca was screaming for mercy but Mia didn't care , Bianca had been such a bitch to her before I don't think Mia cared about what happened to her. " oh I know let's put you guys in an arena, you can fight to survive-like gladiators."

That was new. Mia seemed pretty set on that idea but what were we supposed to fight- each other? Mia grabbed some books and stacked them up to make walls about 7 inches high. Again she shrunk us to about 1 inch and put all three of us inside the area she had enclose with a circle of books. "Ok you three you are going to have to fight for survival. You chose your opponent, there will be one match where two of you will fight to the death and the other one will, fight something else. Understand." Mia boomed over us, her voice hit us loudly. This was weird, Mia was 14 yet she wanted to see us fight each other like gladiators ok strange but fine if it means she won't kill us. Or maybe she wanted to see Bianca get hurt. "Harry you chose. Will you fight Bianca or Phil or um." Mia looked around for some sort of toy or something that could actually fight me. She scanned the floor until her eyes set upon an ant by her foot. Mia took a glass and trapped the ant inside. "You could fight this ant."Mia said putting the glass in her make-shift arena. "Mia what is this?" I asked.
"Shut up Harry just chose who you want to fight, I wanted to try something different with you guys so you can fight for my entertainment rather than being foot slaves or dildos." I still found this bizarre but whatever. Mia eagerly waited my response. I really wanted to fight Bianca for an easy chance to survive but I knew Phil would have no chance against an ant. So I took the brave option. " I will fight the ant Mia." I responded.
"Ok" Mia said cheerfully before taking Bianca and Phil out of the arena and lifting the glass that trapped the ant.

The insect was pretty ticked off. I could hear it making grunting like sounds from all the way on the other side of the arena. Suddenly the ant's eyes met with mine. It charged at me and moved very quickly. The ant toppled me over before climbing onto me. The ant bit down onto my arm, I screamed in pain as I felt the sharp jaws of the bug dig into my fleshy arm. I did the only thing I could think of. I grabbed the ants antennae and pulled it hard. So hard that it just plain came off. Ok seriously this was weird. Mia was really making me fight an ant, and I was having a fair fight with it. This is degrading. The ant screeched as his jaw of the insect loosened. I saw my opportunity and did the most manly attack known ever in the history of anything. I poked the ants eyes.The ant backed away temporarily blinded. I then mounted the bug as it flailed around trying to shake me off his back. I could hear Phil cheering for me in the background. His cheers filled me with hope. I dug my elbow into the abdomen of the ant. The ant had had enough of this torture. He shook me off before pinning me to the ground, the ants strength was absolutely tremendous. He was completely unfazed by my kicks to his abdomen and didn't show the slightest bit of struggle to my attempts to lift my arms which were being held down by his. The ant tried to bite my head, I quickly darted it to the side and dodged the attack from the bug. The ant grunted in annoyance before trying again. I dodged it again but I knew that I wouldn't be able to keep this up. I really though I was going to die before I heard.

"Don't worry Harry I will save you!" I genuinely hoped it was MIA who said that. But no it was Phil. Phil ran over to me at top speed and threw his body at the ant. This toppled the monster over and crippled one of his six legs. Phil then jumped onto the ant and tried to pin it down. It was no use the ant threw Phil off with ease. "Bianca come help us." I screamed looking in her direction. " No way insects are disgusting." Bianca responded bitterly. "No Bianca go help them now." Mia said, before lowering her huge hand into the makeshift arena and pushing Bianca towards the ant. Bianca shrieked as the ant turned in her direction. It pushed her over with relative ease and pinned her down with one arm. It held me and Phil back with two more. The ant had overpowered us(were we really that weak, AN ANT BEAT ALL THREE OF US) The ant lowered his head slowly and bit Bianca in the face. Suddenly the ant let us go.

I looked in the air to see Mia picking up the ant and shaking him so he let us go. Mia then crushed the insect between her fingers and ticked it out of her room. "Well, you guys are weak aren't you." Mia said with a cheeky smirk. Mia had just crushed a tyrant that overpowered three humans between her fingers like it was nothing. "There was no way I was going to let him kill any of you, that's my job. Hahaha just joking." Mia laughed. I didn't really get her sense of humour it was dark and disturbing.

"Mia who are they?" I heard an unrecognisable voice say it seemed to come from behind Mia. Mia turned her head to see her brother, Christopher, standing by her open door. I saw a bead of sweat drop from Mia's palm. I don't think she wanted anyone to know about the tinies.
End Notes:
Yay you read to the end well done
Proceed?
Chris by Tarry
Author's Notes:
Yo keep reading :)
Mia's brother looked young. 10 maybe. He was wearing jeans a plain red t-shirt and had dark hair like Mia. "Mia who are they and why are they so small." Christopher asked again. How could he see us, he must have perfect eyesight." Well Christopher, they are very small people.Um I found them on the street and decided to take care of them. Don't tell mom and dad though or they won't let me continue to take care of them." Christopher looked confused by Mia but nodded and walked off.

"Shit shit shit" Mia was panicking she didn't know what her parents would do if Christopher told them about the small people. Well she knew it would be bad but what exactly they would do was a mystery."Uh oh Mia looks bad, you are such an amateur, did you actually leave your door open." Bianca snorted. Mia turned around with a raised eyebrow and picked Bianca up. She put Bianca between her boobs and just left her there. I saw Bianca's head disappear in between the two lumps of flesh. " Mia why did you say you took care of us?" I asked. I was intrigued by her response to Christopher's question because it clearly wasn't true, she had just made us fight an ant(sounds easy but do it when you are smaller than the ant).
"Cause he is a softie. He won't sell me out to mom and dad if I say that selling me out would result in something being in danger.He really likes seeing animals, especially small ones, be taken care of instead of abandoned or whatever. You should see how funny it is whenever I step on a bug or something and he is around. He is such a wimp about it, he honestly acts like he had known the bug forever or I had just crushed his best friend beneath my foot. Kinda like what I did to you Harry except you didn't care nearly as much when I crushed Kyle underneath my toes compared to when I crushed that ant accidentally yesterday in front of Chris. I wouldn't have actually known I had stepped on it if he didn't start crying and making me apologise."

Man I really didn't care that Kyle died and I really hate myself for it. I really am a terrible person. I looked at her foot. It was bare and had a very deep red colour for her nail varnish. Underneath those toes my best friend died. But at least I still had Phil, if I was just with Bianca think I would just ask Mia to step on me with her beautiful,hot sexy toes. I wanted to be under her sole I wanted her to rub my...Nope stop. I refuse to fantasise about her feet or about her for that matter. She was pretty but she was also sadistic, that is a big turn off for me(duh). I saw Christopher peep his head into the room. "Mia can I see the people." He said innocently. "No ,fuck off Chris. I am doing stuff." She wasn't doing anything she was just standing letting me fantasise about her feet and feeling Bianca between her orbs.
"Please Mia, pleeeeaaaasssseeee." Christopher was relentless.
"Ok fine whatever, just don't tell mom and dad when they come home."
"They aren't back for another week remember Mia, They are still in Spain with grandmama."
"Wait what.I forgot about that I thought they were just at work. So that is why they haven't been home these last few days." Mia looked relieved. But also kinda pissed(maybe it was because she wore the jeans and a t shirt over her slutty clothes that one night before the club even though her parents were out and they wouldn't have actually seen her).She had one week before she had to risk Christopher telling her parents. I saw Christopher lean down. He was quite short even for 10. If he was shrunken he would probably only be half my height. I looked up and waved at him. He waved back with a smile. How was he not freaked out.Seriously his sister had just shown up with small people and he was ok. Just fine.

Just then Bianca popped out from In-between Mia's boobs. She was gasping for air very heavily. Christopher looked directly at Bianca and gaped his mouth open." Is that Bianca?" Christopher asked, he must've seen her come over before or something to know who she was. "How did she get small?" Mia didn't have an explanation for it so she pushed Bianca back down into the abyss before saying:
"Chris! Why are you staring at my boobs. I am your fucking sister you weirdo you don't perv on your sister that is just creepy. You are 10 and you are already looking at my tits, seriously Chris stop looking." Mia had just pretended like she didn't just push Bianca I between her boobs.
"No I wasn't being a pervert. Mia I saw Bianca you just pushed her down in between your boobs." Chris looked very embarrassed(C'mon Mia you were really accusing him of being a pervert he is 10 he probably didn't even know what that meant). "Mia you better not be masturbating with these small people. Or I will tell mom and dad over the phone."
(Ok he used the word masturbation so I think he knows what he is talking about). I saw the sweat appear on Mia's palms again. She didn't know how to get out of this.
"Chris no, I am not masturbating with these people." Mia said sheepishly to try and re-assure Chris despite what he had just saw. Bianca heard this and got an idea. She obviously wasn't a big fan of Mia right now so she crawled between Mia's boobs and found her way to Mia's nipple(How do I know this? Well I can tell you how I don't know. I was DEFINITELY was NOT looking at the small lump in Mia's tight top which was obviously Bianca crawl over to the other small lump in Mia's top which was obviously her nipple.There...I am a perverted tiny person).

Bianca then started to rub Mia's nipple(I refuse to say how I know this)Bianca rubbed it with all of her energy in order to get Mia to respond. I saw Mia's face she was biting her lip while trying to argue with Chris about now she didn't use us as sex toys(not true may I remind you of gym).I could see Mia trying to suppress her sexual emotions. Bianca wanted Mia to make a noise or something to prove that she was using us to sexually please herself in front of Chris in order to get Mia in trouble. Man Bianca really is a bitch. Obviously rubbing wasn't enough to break the giantess so Bianca opened her mouth and put Mia's nipple inside(I could see the top getting wet)Man that nipple must've tasted nice, I wish it was me licking that nipple instead of Bianca(...)Mia was going to break. A few moments later Mia let out a soft moan. It was quite quiet but Chris still heard. Bianca stopped pleasuring Mia and climbed back out of her boobs. Chris obviously saw Bianca poke out.
"You are masturbating with them Mia, you're a meanie.And that is Bianca,I'm telling mom and dad." Chris ran away downstairs.
"You bitch Bianca, I will deal with you later." Mia said before she grabbed something off her bed an ran downstairs after Chris.
End Notes:
2 more to go till you have read all of this update
Serious torture by Tarry
Author's Notes:
Keep going
"Wow Bianca that was a good plan." I said. I had to admit it was very smart there was no way I would've been able to think that up that quickly.
"I don't need your opinion nerd I knew it would work. That bitch has very responsive breasts." Bianca snapped back, still a very bitter tone.
"How do you know that?" I asked curiously.
"Truth or dare. We are still friends, I know most things about her." Bianca said(and I genuinely hope that Bianca found that out through a truth or I have some questions about their dares...).
"C'mon you two let's follow them." Phil said interrupting our conversation.We ran to the top of the stairs where we could see Mia fighting her brother. She was stopping him from getting the phone by holding him back. Christopher then bit her hand. Mia shrieked in pain and let Chris go and he took the phone from her. Chris was running around the house. He was extremely speedy and went faster then I could run even though I was a lot older. Mia chased after him and I could hear them screaming at each other. Chris ended up back in the room they started and finally I heard Mia's parents from the phone, it was on speaker. Just then I saw a laser hit Chris and he rapidly dropped in size. He ended up too small for me to see but what I did see was Mia step onto where he was standing and pick up the phone. Mia turned the speaker mode off
" Hi mom...I was just calling to see how you guys are...I am ok...Chris? He is asleep right now...ok...ok...yeah I am being nice to him(lies)...ok love you byeeeeee."
Mia put he phone down before peeling Chris form the bottom of her foot. She then turned to the stairs and walked up them. We walked back into the room.
"You little prick." Mia said putting Chris down beside me." Mia looked mad. Her face showed no sign of compassion or mercy right now. All of slightest care for our safety had left with her temper.
"Mia grow me back." Chris said sulking.
"Nope, I didn't want to do that Chris but you left me with no choice."
Mia chuckled and gave us all an unsettling grin. "Now I will show you what I really get these tiny people to do Chris. But first." Mia raised her foot and planted it down onto a near by ant. She slowly grind her bare sole onto the creature making Chris see it suffer. Chris burst into tears.

I felt so sorry for Chris right now but I was in no position to argue with Mia's decisions and not when she was mad like this.
"Harry get to my feet.You know what to do. Phil get onto my hand." I ran over to Mia's feet and rubbed into her giant trodders, she was sweating as usual and of corse it was going to rain the salty,disgusting and smelly liquid onto me. Phil got onto her hand and Mia threw him into the air and he landed in her gaping maw. Mia's tongue wanted a playmate. "Bianca since you did such a good job last time I want you to suck my tits again." Mia took her top off and unstrapped her bra. Her breasts bounced freely. She was decently sized. Bianca rolled her eyes and began to scale the giantess to get to her mountainous breasts. "Chris you chose what you want to do, or you can run my clit if you want,I know you are a little incest-obsessed pervert anyway." Chris was having a hard time comprehending what was actually happening. But he saw us all go to our duties so he decided it
was probably for the best if he did too. He ran over to her feet and rubbed the ball beside me.Mia's feet stank. She did obviously take care of her feet as the skin was so smooth and there wasn't any verrucas or anything like that. I rubbed the ball with my hands very hard. I could see Chris working equally as hard as me. Mia's sweat beads kept drenching me. I climbed up the wrinkles in her foot and got to the toes."Lick them Harry,clean them." Mia said looking at me. I stuck my tongue out and licked Mia's foot. I lapped up the sweat and toe jam every lick I took. Mia was horny, I could hear the personality drain from her voice. She wanted us to suffer now. Hopefully this was over soon I didn't like to see her like this. Her toes wiggled when I touched them . She giggled every time I licked her toes. I think she was trying to give me a boner. Sure enough my member responded to being close to female feet and stood ready for attention. Mia noticed my crotch touch her foot. "Harry, you're a foot person are you? Hahaha I never knew that." She sounded so sarcastic with her last sentence.She knew all along. "You have done well now I want you to please yourself." Was she legitimately asking me to jerk off. "Cmon Harry, I will do it for you if you want." Mia said laughing. She shook me off her foot and then pinned me to the ground with it. She started to rub my crotch with her foot for the third time in my tiny life. I couldn't deny that I was enjoying it though no matter how pathetic I felt.

Bianca had finally climbed her way to Mia's boob she wrapped her lips around the nipple and tickled it with her tongue.Mia looked down at Bianca."You cunt,work harder. You have treated me like shit the whole time I've known you. You gave me a reputation that I didn't want to have, you made it so I couldn't go anywhere else I couldn't go to anyone else. Now you are trapped, you will never go anywhere again." Mia was really into this. She was jizzing her emotions all over the place. Bianca stopped.
"So what I treated you like garbage. Eat or be eaten Mia. I posted a fake prono for you and then your rep fell big deal bitch." Bianca was so bitchy even at this size. Mia glared at Bianca and then smiled
"Funny you should say that Bianca,eat or be eaten." Mia took Phil out of her mouth and hovered Bianca above it. Bianca screamed her lungs out. Mia didn't care for Bianca anymore. She dropped Bianca into her maw and swallowed her whole.
"She even tasted like a bitch." Mia said."ok you guys can stop now. With that we all stopped breathing heavily. Mia walked out of the room and into the bathroom.

I could see Chris crying on the floor. I was going to help him get over this but last time I helped someone crying in this family I got shoved up an ass,but I doubt Chris would do that to me. So in the end I did walk over to him and said : "what's wrong?(you know other then your sister shrunk you and used you as a slave)"
"My sister shrunk me and used me as slave(I fucking knew it)."
End Notes:
I have been looking around this its and realised my chapters are quite short compared to other authors...that is probably why I have like 11 when It would really b like 5 lol :)
The stupid fly... by Tarry
Author's Notes:
Last one 4 this update ;(

But I will write more if you want...leave some reviews
Mia walked back into the room. She looked down at us and didn't say anything. She just looked at us staring up at her.
"I think we need another person, don't you guys think so?" Mia asked us finally breaking the silence."I mean Harry you are great, Chris I love you and Phil well. Actually I don't care much about you Phil but I think it was perfect with four people, it's just that one of those people just so happened to be Bianca and we all knew she had to die cause well I didn't like her very much."
"I thought you were friends with her." Chris asked
"Ehhh, kinda but not really. I mean she was ok at times but sometimes she was a mean asshole. Like basically eighty five-ish percent of the time she was an asshole. Anyway that brings us to who I should get to accompany you guys, I have some people in mind and I got some pictures of them. Just agree on who you want and I will shrink that person so we can all be friends agaaaain yaaaaay."
Mia was regaining her personality, I was honestly expecting her just to start masturbating with us as soon as she walked back in. She put down four pictures and left us to decide. I could see three people I recognise : Mia's gym teacher Mrs.Cunningham was there; one of Phil's friends who hated me named Wayne and Becky.
The only person left was a young dark kid I didn't know. Obviously by the reaction Chris pulled he was friends with this guy. "You can't shrink Alvin Mia." Chris was sobbing again(I know you're like 10 or something but come the hell on stop crying).
"Yeah I can. Bro I can do whatever the fuck I want to you." Mia laughed and pinned down her brother with her foot. But then I saw her eyes widen. She was just now realising that this was her brother she was torturing not some random school kid. Mia removed her foot and tilted her head slightly. She smiled and giggled a bit."But you are my brother and shrinking you was disrespectful. I am sorry but please don't tell mom and dad about this Chris." Mia had that sound of fear in her voice again. I was more afraid of what would happen to us if we were found small that whatever punishment Mia's mother could ever think up for Mia.Would we be tested on by scientists or some crap? (according to every movie with mad scientists, yes that will happen to us). Or maybe we will be just fed to dogs and be forgotten about(according to every other movie than yes we will be eaten by dogs).

Chris nodded and Mia pointed her pen at Chris. The laser beam fired and Chris grew until he was normal sized. Chris saw his chance and ran away form his sister. Mia laughed as he ran, she obviously enjoyed the fear he was exerting.
"Ok now he is gone you guys chose two, or we can just stay as two people if that is what you prefer." I looked at the pictures. All three of the people there I didn't really care about so I was ok with anyone.
"Phil you decide." I told him
"Alright. Mia I would like to nominate Mrs. Cunningham and Wayne." Phil said this while nodding and pointing to those two pictures as if she didn't know who he was talking about. I was shocked he chose Wayne.
"Dude? Why Wayne?"
"I had a falling out with him, he is an annoying prick and I would like to see him suffer at Mia's feet. I will probably enjoy it more than she will." Phil said with a very serious look on his face.
"You probably won't enjoy it as much as I will Phil." Mia said. " anyway I will have to get them on Monday and you have worked pretty hard so I grant you guys the rest of the weekend off. Have fun and do whatever the fuck you want." With that Mia walked out of the room and went down stairs.

"Ok Phil what do you want to do?" I asked not knowing he would grab me and then walk into a fluffy cave like are with me.
"Listen to me, we are going to get that pen and grow back to normal size and then we will shrink Mia and let her worship us." Phil laughed. I raised an eyebrow . As much as I wanted to become big again there is no way we were going to get that pen, and even if we did we wouldn't know how to use it, what about if we shrank our sleeves out of existence accidentally? I informed Phil of my concerns with his plan and he only laughed at my problems.
"There is no way a dumb bitch like her can use something we cannot master and besides the pen is on top of her desk, all we need to do is climb it. Then SHABAM!!! We have it." Phil laughed once again he sounded pretty confident.
"Ok Phi, I will help you on this suicide mission but only cause you are my friend otherwise I would call you a retard and sit here inside this sock. Wait why did you even drag me in here? its not like she is outside listening to us."
"Oh, oh yeah ok we can leave." We walked out to the sock before setting our eyes on the pen. It was played in a blue metal and the sunlight from the window glinted off it into my eyes. I could see where the laser comes out of and it actually looked like it would work as a pen.
Phil climbed down the leg of the bed and I followed him. He signalled me to make my way over to the leg of the desk(he could've just told me to come instead of making goofy gestures with his hands...idiot). We looked up at the desk before climbing the wood. It took about 10 minutes but we finally reached the top and walked to the pen.
"Ok it looks like there is a switch to jam it grow and shrink people. I just need to switch it to...grrrooooow." I pushed the switch with all my might and it slowly budged and slotted into the grow spot.
"Me first!" Phil said before and fly swooped down and picked him up. This fly was huge it lifted Phil up into the air and was flying him around. Damn please don't tell me Phil was going to be eaten. The fly landed on the ground and opened it's manny jaws and licked Phil. I could hear Phil scream from up on top of the desk. Ok I didn't know what to do. Ah I know. I wanted to shoot the laser at Phil so he could grow. But if I missed and hit the fly. That would've been bad news.

So I flipped the switch to the shrink side before firing at the fly. The laser made contact and the fly shrunk into nothingness. We celebrated with cheers and dumb dances. Phil took about 20 minutes to climb back up and as I was about to shoot him Mia walked into the room.

"What are you guys doing up there?" She asked.
Shit this as bad
"Mia we were just getting some water. Phil said as he tipped a giant bottle over and drank from the puddle it created.
"I have to clean that up you prick." Mia rolled her eyes and then looked at the pen. " oh I forgot I need that." She said taking the pen off the desk and destroying out plan. "Byeeee" she said waving. Well there goes our plan. Stupid fly.
End Notes:
Dunno what to say...
Hope you enjoyed it and leave a review :D
Shrink some more people why don't cha? by Tarry
Author's Notes:
Hey everybody who is still reading this...for some reason...I mean I'm not even that good at this there must be other stories to read those(I'm joking please stay...)
I have been lazy lately and decided...to write something today. I just finished it and it is quite long(I think) compared to my other chapters. Tell me if you enjoy the chapters being longer so I oblige.
Enjoy(maybe)
The rest of the weekend was uneventful(thank God).Chris didn't come back into Mia's room once and Mia pretty much left us alone but of course she had the pen with her the whole time. The weekend passed quickly and soon it was freaking Monday. I woke up to the sound of an alarm buzzing extremely loudly. Mia was still asleep and I could see that Phil was too so I had to walk all the way to the pillow of the bed and climb onto the alarm and jump onto it several times to turn it off. I thought it was difficult to turn the alarm off when I was normal sized. That was way harder than anything I have ever done at normal size. Mia was not getting up I didn't want to wake her up due to a mixture of she might do some bad shit to me and laziness to I just laid near her face and fell back asleep.

Well I thought I went back to sleep Mia woke up about a minute after I got onto her huge pillow."Harry wake up." She said. I could hear her but I was so tired from doing absolutely nothing in the weekend that I couldn't be bothered to listen to her. Well I should never do that again. I felt a fleshy, moist, warm thing touch my back. It stuck me to it and I was pulled into Mia's gaping mouth. She had caught me like I was a fly and she was a frog. I had never been into Mia's mouth before and didn't ever want to go but her I am now. Mia raised her tongue and splashed me down onto the bottom of her mouth. I was underneath her giant tongue and being constantly coated in saliva and surrounded by morning breath and so much flesh it was hard to breath. Mia's saliva drooped into my mouth as I opened it up to take a deep breath. It tasted like saliva(you know, like it would). I could feel Mia's body moving even as she was torching me with her oversized tongue. Mia finally spat me out into her bowl of cereal. I was now swimming in this huge bowl surrounded by large wheat shapes and milk. I swam desperately to avoid the spoon which was swooping down and shovelling food into Mia's mouth. I outlasted allot the wheat but Mia picked me up with her fingers and put me on the floor beside Phil and her foot. I could also see Chris' feet to my left. "Mia you shouldn't put them there you could step on them. Your feet always stink too skits even worse for them." Chris whined.
"What are you gonna do about it if I do step on them huh? Chris? Huh?" Mia mocked as she raised her barefoot above me and lowered it. She rolled me underneath her sole which was hot and very sweaty(man it just HAD to be summer didn't it. Maybe she wouldn't be barefoot all the time if it Was winter). Chris looked like he wanted to say something back but obviously remembered what happens last time he had a disagreement with his sister so he shut up. Mia stuck her tongue out at Chris and laughed before picking me up and throwing me into her shoe.

Next thing i know I find myself in a shoe with five giant bare toes above my head. Mia went to school barefoot in her shoes again because she is so considerate of me. The smell was quite bad considering she had just washed her feet yesterday and she hadn't done anything to make her sweat yet. I wasn't suffocating or gaging but it could've smelt better; a lot better. She scrunched her toes covering my face in the flesh . She then squeezed my face in between her toes which made my tongue peep out and touch her feet. I assumed she wanted me to lick her toes. I rolled my eyes before sticking my slimy tongue out and drenching her toes in my spit. I licked in between the crevices in between her toes and the gap between the toe and the nail. I could already taste a hint of salt which meant she was going to get sweaty. I knew what was going to happen next.

Mia pulled me out of her shoe and we were where I expected to be, in the changing room.
"Hey it's gym again, yay."Mia said winking still remembering last time she had gym. I was stuck up her ass and she was enjoying it. "Anyway this is where our first new tiny is. Mrs.Cunningham." She pulled Phil out of her other shoe and shoved us both into her cleavage. Her two mountainous orbs compressed me and Phil between them. Every movement we made would make our fleshy fat prison jiggle. I could feel the vibrations in her boobs as Mia walked into the gymnastics room. Muffled speech found it's way through thin layers of fabric and between Mia's cleavage. It sounded like she was talking to Becky.
"Mia do you know where Bianca is. She wouldn't respond to my texts over the weekend."
"No idea Becky. She wouldn't respond to me either, maybe she is pissed of at us or something. I never really know with Bianca."
Mia was lying through her teeth. I could imagine her making a really dorky face after her last sentence. she was a terrible liar,she couldn't ever pull of a lie in chemistry class about homework or something like that.Doing something like this(you know, shrinking everyone) may require lying.
"I dunno Mia, I have told Mr. Simpson(our head teacher) about her disappearing all of a sudden."
"Wait what, disappearing?!? I don't think so Becky. How is that even a possible thing to happen to a person."
"Well you can shrink people and get them to worship your feet apparently. That is impossible, or so I thought."
I could see sweat on Mia's tits. Was this nervous sweat or just general 'it's hot' sweat.
"Becky I don't think she disappeared." Mia said quite sheepishly.
"Well whatever she better come back soon. It's not the same with just two no matter who I am with, Bianca or you."
I heard a whistle soon after and heard some indistinguishable shouting.
"No Miss I am not stupid. Miss, I am very sorry for talking." I heard Mia say. I also heard her utter the word bitch under her breath so it didn't sound very sincere. Phil was pushing into me. It was very hard to move around between boobs or ass because it is so jelly like you cannot get a grip anywhere to pull yourself anywhere. You just had to work with the jiggles. Unfortunately the jiggles kept making Phil dig into me so there was that problem.

After an hour of being pushed around in between boobs I heard another whistle blow and then everyone filed outside. Except the person whose cleavage I was stuck in. "Why did you want to see me Miss?" I heard an innocent voice say.
"Mia, as you know three of our students have gone missing. Kyle Walker, Harry Williamson and Philip Carter. Today Becky Breck informed Mr.Simpson about a fourth one going missing. Bianca Alvi? Sound familiar too you? It should because all of these four people have a known relationship with you. You sit next to Harry in chemistry and apparently talk a lot. Philip and Kyle are some very good friends of Harry and Bianca is one of you and Becky's friends. I would just like to ask you some questions in Mr. Simpson's office now.Shit . They were on to Mia's doings to shrinking us.
"Sure Miss I will come with you. Just lemme show you something first. Mia pulled the pen out and shrank Miss with it. " Have fun with your new life Miss."

I saw Mrs. Cunningham enter the top of her cleavage and sink down to where me and Phil were. "Boys! So you have been here all along." Mrs. Cunningham said.
"Yup, what do you mean? Did you know about this?" Phil said
"No. Mr.Simpson has been looking for you two and Kyle Walker. It seemed like you had disappeared and we traced it all back to little Miss Wade over here."
"Wade?" Phil asked
"It's her last name dumb ass." I informed Phil.
"Do you have any where abouts on Kyle Walker or Bianca Alvi?"
"Yup. Kyle was a bloodstain under Mia's toes. She washed him off though. Bianca is shit is probably in the sewers right now." I told Miss
" Oh." Miss said with a shocked look on her face "we may have a problem."

" no shit Miss." Phil rudely said to Miss. She gave him a dirty look before retaining her original concerned look. Mia shook her tits and we bounced around and hit each other. Before we knew it we were in Mia's next lesson. Art. I could tell as she kept sticking paint brushes down here as she was playing truth or dare with some apparently horny boys. A paintbrush hit Phil and he was pushed down the to bottom of her boobs. Phil grabbed onto the strap that connected the two cups of the bra together. "Philip hold on." Miss said as she tried to move downwards but ended up bashing into me.
"Don't bother here Miss you can't move." I said from experience.
"Truth or dare Mia?"I heard a voice outside say. This is basically what everyone did during art. Played games like this, art was a lesson where talking was permitted so it was hard to distinguish truth or dare from normal talking.
"Give me a dare." I heard Mia say.
" Let Alfie rub your feet." Daniel said laughing.
"Not cool Daniel." Alfie responded, he must've had a fetish only this Daniel knew about(well here is some advice about a foot fetish. Rule no.1 never tell anyone).
"Oh you're a foot boy are you Alfie?" Mia said trying to sound seductive. "Well I can let you rub them, they ache after fucking gym. Not here though, wait for me in the locker room after school(Really Mia if he knew that you could shrink him then your plan would be obvious to him...well I guess we won't be seeing tiny Wayne...rather someone I don't even know).
"After school, that doesn't sound good." Miss said looking at me.
"Nope, she is most definitely going to shrink this guy." I replied. Phil was still hanging on to Mia's bra. I could see his face had so much determination not to fall.
"What really Mia I was joking the dare is actually let me touch your boobs(well done to you I assume that was Daniel. You suck at asking girls to let you touch their boobs. You should probably never even ask that)."
"Hah, no way Daniel you horny prick. You won't be touching me but Alfie will, so you can go touch yourself and think of me when you get home ok cause that is the closest you're getting." Mia said laughing at Daniel. Did getting rid of Bianca give Mia this new personality? She would've never said that before. Or maybe now that she knows she can shrink her problems she has found some new confidence.
The art teacher walked over to where Mia was sitting and grunted. Mia looked up and saw he was holding a detention slip. It was after school detention for today the reason being "inappropriate use of paintbrushes". Mia rolled her eyes and stuffed her hand into her cleavage and pulled the paintbrushes out.

The end of the day came pretty quickly and we were stuck in Mia's cleavage all day. There were worse places to be I think. During the detention Mia whispered "sorry you guys I was going to take you out but I enjoyed-FORGOT. I meant forgot. I forgot you were in there hope it wasn't too bad for you guys. Mia said as she pushed a bit of a cookie down her boobs. "Eat something" she said. That must've looked weird if any other kids in detention saw what just happened.I hadn't had something to eat all day so this was very nice of her to do for me. I split the biscuit into 3 pieces best I could. I snarled down the snack. After her detention Mia walked into the locker room after her detention and saw Alfie there.
"Your actually here. Wow I just came here to get some shit out of my locker but you're actually here. Ok whatever." Mia said actually sounding stunned that a guy with a foot fetish was told he could touch the feet of a good looking girl actually took that opportunity. She may be more confident now but she is still a dumb shit.
"Yeah I am here." Alfie said. Mia sat on the floor. The bounce in her breasts was dramatic. I was flung into the air. Mia pulled of her shoes before sticking out her barefoot in front of this Alfie guy. Alfie rubbed hard into Mia's foot. He smoothed out the sole and toes with his thumbs. I poked my head out of her cleavage to see what was happening. Mia seemed to be enjoying his efforts as she kept making very relaxed sounds.
"Is it good?" He asked
"Yeah you are really good. Don't stop keep going." Mia replied. A smile grew on Alfie's face as he rubbed harder( I bet I could do a way better job if I was normal size...damn I am jealous). Alfie squeeze her foot gently feeling the sweat cover his hands.
"Your feet are very sweaty Mia, were you barefoot in your shoes today?" Alfie asked.
"Yeah. Keep going Alfie." Mia wasn't interested in a conversation right now. She was being worshiped, the only thing that turned her on more then being worshiped was apparently hurting those who worshiped her. Alfie rubbed faster and after a bit more he opened his mouth and put Mia's toes inside. I looked at her face, she looked very surprised. I never showed that affection to her feet,even though she knew about my fetish I was still shy about it.

"Ooh Alfie, getting excited are we?" Mia said pointing to the bulge in his pants(This was still a locker room, where is everyone else?Why does no-one ever come when stuff like this is going on?).
"Come with me Alfie." Mia said walking into the girls toilets(Ok this was getting wrong. Mia was only 14 I know that you have probably masturbated more than a couple of times at least by then but what was she actually going to do in there?)They sat back down and Alfie continued to suck in Mia's toes. He drenched them in saliva.
"Why don't you get your little friend out Alfie? He looks like he wants to play." Alfie nodded quickly and unzipped his fly and stuck his member through the gap in his boxers. It as all ready fully erect(it was also kinda small...man I am a very envious tiny person). Mia grabbed his cock with her toes and rubbed it(ok...fine) Mia rubbed it with her toes quickly and Alfie was moaning so fucking loudly(I am very jealous...he is getting a foot job without being suffocated or crushed under a giant foot? No way.)Someone was going to hear this.
"How bout we take this a step further?" Mia asked licking her lips(No way she was actually going to do it. She was not going to give someone a blow job at fourteen.) Alfie was nodding furiously at her. Mia then stopped and pulled something out from her shorts. It was the pen.(no BJ for you Alfie) and fired it at Aflie and he shrunk instantaneously. He was smaller than me now.
"Alfie your cock was small and unimpressive." Mia let out those harsh words and it slapped Alfie in the face almost as hard as his cock was. "But let's finish this now." Mia said. Mia got up and got into a cubicle(this particular cubicle was familiar...). Mia then pulled down her shorts and underwear and rubbed her clit. She put Alfie underneath her foot and rubbed his member with her sole(this seems familiar for some reason...). Mia moaned in pleasure of the pain she had just inflicted into Alfie with her words and the pain she was inflicting by stepping on him. Mia came after about five minutes of rubbing. "Ah...hey Harry that reminded me of that time I accidentally killed Kyle, do you remember that?" Oh wait sorry too soon?" Mia asked genuinely concerned about my feelings on the topic of Kyle (even though she had mentioned Kyle in the past).
"Yeah I remember" I said(It was more fun for me last time though...).
End Notes:
So long as people keep reading I will update this stuff... I dunno how good 11k reads is on here but it sounds like ALOT...I am gonna try to keep a schedule of updating Monday,Wednesday,Friday,Saturday

Plz review I like reading people's opinions good or bad! :) have a nice day
Becky's turn by Tarry
Author's Notes:
New stuff going on...this chapter is normal length I think...plz review and enjoy :)
Mia got up from the cubicle and put the pen in between her cleavage. I saw it slide above me. WAIT! Now was my chance. I quickly fired the pen directly at Mia's boobs. She shrank to slightly shorter then 3 inches. FINALLY! Oh god now we can grow back.
"Mia you don't know how long I have wanted to do this." Phil raised his hand and tried to slap Mia in the face. She caught his arm and bent it in a way I'm sure arms don't bend.
"Wow, I probably shouldn't have put the pen there." Mia said laughing. Why was she laughing about this she was tiny now she had no power over us(well considering how Phil is now withering on the floor like a wimp maybe she still has power over us)...
Mrs.Cunningham grabbed Mia's arm "Mia you are in a lot of trouble. Actually no you are pretty much fucked(man hearing teachers swear is weird). Harry grow us back, we need to teach this little bitch a lesson." I could see fear brewing in Mia's face. At this size she was not confident at all. I set the pen to it's "grow" mode and shot myself.I grew back to my original height of 5'6". Feels good. I looked down at Mia who was now tiny. Irony had never felt so good but I still felt, somewhat threatened by Mia. She was a lot smaller then me now but still,I was uneasy. "Ok Harry grow me back now." I aimed the pen at Mrs.Cunningham. I fired it but as it was about to hit Mrs.Cunningham Alfie jumped in the way. He grew back to normal height. Alfie knew better then too stay he dashed the fuck outta here.Mia was panicking she didn't know what to do. I really wanted to grow Miss back but the way she was holding Mia, there was no way I would hit Miss and not Mia. Just then I heard the door open. Becky walked inside. She looked at me with disgust in her eye.
"What the fuck are you doing in here you pervert." She slapped me in the face and I fell to the ground. My cheek was burning. Becky took the pen from my hand and looked at it. "Oh so this is how Mia got those little people. Where is she now?" Becky asked and looked down. She saw Phil, Miss and Mia looking back up. She laughed. "Oh wow Mia looks like your tiny now. Oh well with Bianca not here and you tiny I can be the best looking."

Becky was willing to trade her friends for popularity. Wow Mia you have good friends. Becky shot the pen at me and I shrunk(...nooooo). She then scooped all four of us in her hand and walked back to her house. Her house was spacious. Mia's was smaller. I assumed Becky's family was richer. Becky rushed up to her room and locked the door. "Ok slaves(slaves? Really? Already...this is not going to be fun)" Becky said dumping us on her bed. "I wanted you guys for one thing as soon as that drunk bitch Mia pulled you little guys out,foot rubs. So go on,two of you on my left and two on my right." Becky kicked off her socks and revealed two huge pairs of feet. They must've been size 10 but Becky was tall for her age so big feet was pretty much expected. I ran over to her left foot with Mia and Miss ran the other direction with a limping Phil. I rubbed deep into the humongous sole. Her feet smelt pleasant. It was apparent that she took care of them. Mia didn't really give about how her feet smelt,which usually meant they smelt terrible but Becky was different. I assume this is because Mia and Bianca made Becky redundant in the group. She was outclassed by them both. Therefore she groomed herself better than the other two to enhance her reputation. Sweat dropped onto my head. I looked up and saw beads dropping from i between her monumental toes. Looking next to me I saw my previous Goddess. Mia had a look of anger in her eyes. She obviously knew not to disobey Becky and rubbed into her sole as hard as I was.
"Not so fun on the other side is it Mia?" I asked
"Ha ha Harry. But you listen. I will grow back and I will revert things back to the way they were. Becky isn't like me or Bianca. She doesn't know how to manipulate people. I have don't fear her in the slightest." Mia was still confident. She seemed uneasy before Becky showed up but now she seemed overly cocky. I felt like replying but I could see Becky was looking at us so I continued to work.

At least if I was stuck here forever then my fate won't smell as bad as it did before...
End Notes:
New giantess now...
:)
And then...we had two of them... by Tarry
Author's Notes:
Hey I know I was supposed to update yesterday but REAL LIFE got in the way of that...ugh...real life blows...
About an hour passed. We rubbed her feet but Becky wasn't really paying attention. It was a lot less frightening then it was when I was worshipping Mia or Bianca.

"Ok you guys um. Stay there." Becky said. She walked over to her cabinet and pulled out a sponge. She tore the sponge and gave a piece to each of us. I looked at Phil who looked back at me with the same face of confusion."clean my feet. Scrub hard." Becky was telling us to scrub her feet with a sponge. Maybe she fought this was humiliating but the amount of times I had to lick feet I was ok with this. I wet her soles with the sponge and scrubbed Becky's soles. Her feet were actually beautiful. They were much better taken care of them Bianca's and Mia's, even though Mia did take care of her feet. I am actually quite satisfied at the moment. I looked over at Mia who was smiling.
"Why are you smiling?"
"Do I have to answer Harry? She doesn't know how to torture us. I don't blame her she was never taught. But seriously am I this nice to you guys? Tell me if I am so I can not be."
"No Mia you are not as nice as to actually give us something to clean your feet with."
"Hey you two stop talking more scrubbing." Becky said. We stopped our conversation but Mia said to me.
"I am not threatened at all right now. I wanna help her."
Becky heard this and grabbed Mia.

"Mia did I hear you say you weren't afraid of me?"Becky asked
"Nope I am not afraid Becky." Mia replied. What was she doing? She was going to get herself killed. Becky trapped Mia underneath her foot(wow...the irony). I was sure Mia was panicking now.But one glance at Mia's face was all I needed to see to know she couldn't give a fuck. She wasn't struggling she was just laying there looking unimpressed. Becky looked confused. Her best efforts to scare this microscopic person wasn't making her so much as flinch.
"Mia lick my toes now." Becky ordered.
"No thanks." Mia was really confident. Stupid but confident. Becky's face turned into pure anger. She threw Mia into the air and she caught her in her maw.
"Have fun in there Mia." She laughed.
"I will Becky, you know you won't enjoy it as much as I will, and you won't swallow me will you Becky. I know you too well." What was this. There was no way Becky was going to take this. She was just going to swallow Mia right now. But to my surprise she spat Mia back out.
"Mia show me how to be scary. I know you can do it, you are a sadist there is no way you have treated these guys nicely. What am I doing wrong. Am I too nice? I don't know how to be threatening." I facepalmed. Really? Was this actually happening.
"Becky grow me back." Mia said. Becky nodded and shot the pen at her friend. Mia was right. Becky was not manipulative. She didn't really get any boys so she was new to having actual power over people. Mia layer next to her friend and winked directly at me. How did she just argh! Never mind.
"Firstly." Mia said "let them clean you with their tongues. It's worse for them trust me. Don't be passive, you may be big but they are probably thinking of a way to make you tiny every single moment. If you don't assert power over them then they are going to rebel. Don't be careless with that pen either. I got into this mess cause I was careless. Speaking of the pen. Give me that one and you can just buy one on Amazon. Their quite cheap really. I don't know why people don't invest in these things." Becky handed over the pen to Mia. "Look Becky be aggressive and be powerful that's all. No need to be a sadist, if you want them to be afraid then make them be afraid."

Becky nodded and looked at Miss. She grabbed Miss between her toes and scrunched them together. Miss was being suffocated. "Oh can't you handle that Cunningham? Well too bad. Lick them Bitch. Lick them and tell me you love it." Wow she changed fast. Mia had a huge influence on her. Miss stuck her tongue out and lapped up the sweat and gunk from her foot. Becky laughed and gave the "thumbs up" signal to Mia. Mia giggled and winked back. She grabbed Phil and dropped him into her mouth. She swallowed him immediately. I didn't even hear Phil scream or struggle as he slid down her throat and burned to death inside her.Mia looked stunned. I was stunned too. Before she didn't have the guts do eat Mia but all she needed was a pep talk.
"Yeah Becky you do realise we only have a limited number of these. We have two now. Don't just go killing them."
"Alright." Becky replied to her mentor.
"Ok Becky I think I am gonna go home. You keep Miss. I want Harry though. Remember to order the pen."

"Alright Mia. Thanks. Also do you know what happened to Bianca?"
"Nope." Mia shot a look at me saying "don't even think about telling her about Bianca."

Mia waved goodbye to her giantess friend before shoving me I between her cleavage and walking home." That wasn't all you will ever see of Becky,Harry." Mia said to me. "But for now you're stuck with me."
End Notes:
... I will try to stick to my schedule...hope u enjoyed ;)
11 and perverted by Tarry
Author's Notes:
Hey guys...sorry I missed two days of my schedule. I was working in something that should be up on this site tommorow-ish...I wanted to update but then I got Darksiders II (finnaly) and I suddenly couldn't be bothered...
Mia walked home after her fun at Becky's. It was 7:00pm only a few hours had passed since Becky shrank us.It didn't take long for Miss Wade to get back to herself but I have a feeling Becky isn't done with us yet. Chris was probably already at home.My head was still poking out from between her bosom. I saw the front door to her house open and close. "Chris." Mia called to her brother who was sitting on the couch watching TV. "Chris go get me some ice, it's so hot outside today." Chris nodded and ran off(probably still threatened by Mia's power to shrink stuff). She looked at the dent in the couch made by Chris and sat her huge ass down where he was initially resting. Her head tilted downwards and she looked at me and smiled. "Hi Harry, how is it down there today." She giggled whilst asking this question.
"It's sweaty, slippery and hot." I reported back to her.
"Oh no. Poor Harry. It's hot today and due to my ample chest I get the great present of under-boob sweat. Fun! Well actually- you have to deal with it so, fun for you!" Mia purposely shook her chest whilst talking making it hard for my head to stay put.
"Mia I have your ice." Chris came running back into the room with cubes of ice in a bowl.
"Thanks bro." Mia said before taking the bowl away from him. Chris sat down besides his sister and looked at her with very shy eyes. "What is it Chris, you look like your afraid of me." Mia asked while deliberately trying to put on a creepy voice "well don't be. You are not a bug or a small person so I won't torture you.Well not as much as a bug or a small person anyway."
"Listen Mia, Alvin is coming around for a sleepover today. I don't want you to do anything weird ok."
"Weird? Like what."
"Don't shrink us or hurt anything while he is here. Please, we are trying to start an online campaign to try and get bugs and things like that better reputations so people don't kill them as much."
"I didn't know he was a nature loving wimp like you Chris. But alright I won't do anything, maybe."

Mia really enjoyed playing with her brothers emotions. He clearly had a disorder or some sort of insecurity because he always seemed to show some kind of fear in his face. It didn't help that Mia got off on people being afraid of her. That is probably why Chris always looks petrified when ever he was too close to her. "Ugh it's so fucking hot." Mia said. She took of her top and was just sitting in her bra. "You know what, you can do some work Harry. Becky didn't work you hard enough."A huge hand appeared from the sky and plucked me from my meaty prison(I could've sworn Mia had smaller boobs then Bianca but Bianca claimed she was a D-cup. Mia had to be at least a C then. What was the average cup size for 14? I would've guessed B to small C but no way THOSE were a small C. I'm putting too much thought into this. She is probably average to large C cup. Not asking her though).She dumped me onto the coffee table in front of the couch and put her feet up onto the table.
"Did you go to school barefoot today Mia? That is disgusting you know." Chris said.
"Shut up Chris, I can go to school barefoot if I want to." Mia snapped back. Mia then turned her attention to me. I was veteran at this, I knew what to do. I walked up to Mia's right foot. It towered over my tiny form, her soles were smooth but damp. Gargantuan toes wiggled slowly as sunlight bounced off the sweat forming on them. I pressed into Mia's sole. Instantly a smell worse then any smell her feet had produced before filled my nostrils. I gagged at the smell but continued to forcefully rub into the giantess' foot.
Mia glanced at Chris, her eyes were barely open. She looked sinister as a small smile formed on her face. Chris returned with a expression of pure terror.

"Ok you can stop now." Mia's words relieved me as I slumped besides the huge amount of flesh she called a foot. My muscles ached and cramped, my nostrils were still filled with the putrid smell of her feet and I was still drenched in sweat. Just then the phone rang. Chris picked it up
"Hello...mum and dad?... I'm ok yeah...Coming home early,that's good...Mia is ok too...you wanna speak to her..." Chris looked at Mia who was shaking her head. "That might not be possible right now she is,um. She is in a bad mood from school best to leave her alone...ok Iwill say hi...bye see you later." Chris put the phone down. "Mia they are coming home early. They will be here like tomorrow night." Mia's eyes widened
.
"Crap, ok damn. Chris you don't say a fucking thing about this or I will fucking torture you and any fucking bug I see,you got that Chris? Good , you say nothing." Chris nodded "Ok ok ok, ok. You need to stay in my room and stay hidden when they are here. Mum and dad will kill you if they see you."
"Mia, Alvin is coming around too remember. Put your tiny friend somewhere else." Mia looked remotely pissed off but ignored the urge to argue with Chris' comment.Mia put her hand on to the table and gestured me to climb on." Harry you can go to your favourite place ever." Mia pulled down her shorts(nononononono) and revealed her ass which wasn't even covered by the thong she was wearing"lucky you Harry!" She said with the biggest grin on her face. With that Mia dropped me again in the crack of her ass. " it's too hot for clothes(it was genuinely boiling hot today) today." Mia said " I will just wear this". By this I assumed she meant what she was wearing now: a thong and a bra. Chris wanted to object but...no not against Mia no way.

I was once again trapped and this time I was even closer to her asshole,it was gaping. Opening and closing like it lusted for me to be inside it. Creepy. "Mia put some clothes on." I could hear Chris' voice pretty clearly considering that one strap of fabric and ass flabber was the only things that could muffle the sound for me.
"How are you not hot? I would be naked right now if you weren't here. Seriously it is like the hottest fucking day of the year by far apparently." Mia responded to Chris' complaint with a message to be thankful she was wearing something. I heard the doorbell ring. It must've been that guy that Chris was talking about( Arron? Eh I don't care about his name). Chris opened the door and of course it was his friend(I am pretty sure his name was Nigel)

"Alivin(oh...)" Chris proclaimed.
"Hey." Alvin responded with a voice that sounded ALOT deeper than Chris'. How old was this guy? I wanted to see him but all I could see was flab and the smell of shit was all around me I was trapped in this shitty prison. AGIAN. Mia tightened her ass. The walls of soft flesh became hard at her command. I felt my body being crushed by two gigantic well rounded butt cheeks. Alvin looked around and saw Mia sitting on the couch painting her nails.Alvin looked at her for a while(pervert) before looking back at Chris. Chris saw him look at his sister and immediately became uncomfortable with her presence. "Mia can't you paint your nails somewhere else."
"Chris, I am not going back to my room it is too hot in there, there is a nice cool atmosphere here, I won't bother you just do your help the animals thing."
Mia tightened her cheeks again. She did this like every ten seconds. It was extremely difficult for me to adapt in here. Sometimes I had to push against them so I wouldn't get crushed. Other times I had to hold on so I wouldn't fall out and risk being hurt outside of her ass. Right now her ass was the safest place for me(why?).
"Fine we will leave" Chris said as he marched upstairs and Alvin followed. I saw a huge hand come in and save me from my prison. "Hey Harry do you wanna go and listen to their conversations in their room." Mia had no respect for her brother's privacy. "Either that or you can insert yourself into my vagina and I could use you as a dildo, I am feeling horny right now since you have been tickling my asshole this whole five minuets(it's been like one)."I did not want that second option. So I agreed to the first one. Mia nodded and picked me up she carried to me to Chris' room. The door was locked. Mia leant her head against the door and listened to the sounds coming from inside. I did the same.

"Dude your sister is hot." I heard what I assumed was Alivin's voice say
"Um ok. She says she is but whatever.Anyway we need to think of a slogan for this campaign."
"What cup size is she Chris?" I looked at Mia's face who looked shocked. Chris was 10. Alvin must've been of the same age why was he interested in boobs at 10?
"Alvin,I dunno go ask her."
"No you do it, it will look weird if I did it."
"Alvin please let's just..."
"No ask her please I want to know. I won't help till you do(some friend...)."
Mia was trying so hard not to laugh right now. Her face was on the brink of bursting out into laughter. I don't see what was funny about this for Mia though.
"Fine. I will be back." Chris said
The door was being unlocked and Mia panicked. She grabbed me and ran into the bathroom.
"Ok,ok. You stay in my mouth go under my tongue or something and at least try to be hidden don't want Alvin seeing you." I was thrown into her mouth. Mia's mouth was dark and damp like a regular mouth I guess.
"Hey what are you doing get under my tongue." Mia said. It was weird to see her talking from inside her mouth. I crawled under her tongue and saliva dropped all around me. I had to constantly wipe it off my face in order to actually breathe. I heard the toilet flush and then the bathroom door unlock. I was coated in even more saliva.
"Mia." I heard Chris say.
"Yes Chris?" Mia said as if she didn't know what he was going to say.
"What...what...what cup size are you?" Chris asked in the shakiest voice I have ever heard in my life.
"Um, why are you interested in that you pervert?" Mia was toying with him again. As she spoke even more saliva flopped onto me covering me in sticky material and almost suffocating me." You're 10 Chris you can't wank at 10. Even if you could wank your fucked up for doing over me. I mean I know I'm sexy and all but no matter how much you wanna touch my boobs it's wrong Chris." Mia really was a bitch. She was clearly horny. The way she was speaking was seductive almost. I could imagine Chris' face right now. He would probably be disgusted.
"Alvin wanted to know." Chris was quick to sell his friend out so long as he wasn't being accused of wanking over his sister.
"Oh, well you tell your friend I'm a C almost D.Actualy no I'll go tell him. Just lemme get something first."

Mia walked into her room and took me out of her mouth. She wiped me on her bra to free me from most of the saliva. "Hey Harry,look what I got." She said waving the pen in front of me. That Goddamned pen. Well it was pretty obvious what she was going to do with it. Mia put me in between her bosom and then walked into Chris' room. "Hey Alvin,you wanna know my bra size? Why don't you take a look." With that Mia fired the laser at her brother and Alvin. They both shrank to 1.5 inches and 2 inches respectively. Mia swooped them up like an eagle and brought them to her room with the other small people. She dumped all three of us or her bed.This was going to be an orgy full of small people and a sadistic teenager. Not fun. Not fun at all.


End Notes:
:)
Review so I can improve...or don't review and I will probably stay the same quality...I dunno
Becky! We need you now by Tarry
Author's Notes:
Yo...another chapter...yay
I am also close to reaching 20k views on this...is that good? My goal was for every chapter I update I wanted like 1,000 so it's good for my goal I guess...
"Hey guys wanna have some fun now?" Mia said laughing and winking. We all stood before her. She was sitting on her bed, legs stretched out. Both legs were unimaginably long and ended in feet I was all too familiar with now. Her dark hair flopped down and sat there patiently. She was truly huge and we were nothing to her, we could all fit underneath her foot and there would still be room left over. "Good, but I warn you this'll be more fun for me than for you guys." Mia grabbed Chris with her hand and tossed him into the air. He pierced the air like a bullet and flopped back down into her gaping maw. He landed on her moist tongue. She kept pushing him in and out of her mouth as we watched him scream in terror every time she dangled him from her mouth. We all stood,paralysed in fear of her power over us. She grabbed Alvin next and placed him in between her big and second toe. "Alvin clean them for me." The voice of our owner boomed.
Alvin immediately got to work and rubbed her toes with immense effort. "No I said clean, with your tongue dumbass." Alvin licked the toes of our giantess. The taste was clearly not pleasurable due to the amount of dirt on Mia's feet but Alvin continued to lick Her sweaty toes. Mia was still dangling Chris over the bed. Saliva fell from her mouth onto Me. She sucked Chris into her mouth and smiled. "Harry you look wet. I would clean you up but I can't really waste lubrication can I?" She winked with the word lubrication(wait lubrication...NO). Mia picked me up and pulled down her thong(oh God...I never thought I would be afraid to see Mia Wade almost naked but...here we are!). This was the first time she had shown me her clit. It was surrounded with no hair, she must've shaved. Mia was horny there was no denying it now.She plunged me feet first into her vagina(this is degrading as shit man...). She pushed me deeper into her clit and then pulled me about halfway out before pushing me back in. I was being used as a proper dildo. Hardcore this time. Mia was genuinely masturbating using my body as a sex tool. This was erotic in a weird way.Mia speed up her pace. I felt myself going faster. I could see Alvin chocking to death every time she scrunched her toes.

Mia sped up her pace again my body could not take this kind of abuse and extreme change. Mia let out a moan as she pushed me into her. "Oh Harry, you feel so good." Mia said shoving me further into her pussy. I did not wish to suffocate in here. She continued to masturbate. Pre-cum oozed out from her pussy and covered my lower body. Mia moaned again. She was really into this, was this revenge for shrinking her earlier(she seemed pretty ok with it before but maybe she was hiding her wrath and waiting for a moment like this)?

She was being overwhelmed by sexual pleasure it was hard for her to get words out other than "yeah" or a moan of some sort.I was furiously being shoved into a large gaping hole. Her juice was slathering me, I was finding it hard to separate my limbs from my body. Her love juices were too sticky. Mia groaned and grabbed the pen from the bed.
"Harry, you want this? Is this what you want? Plead for it. Beg me for it." Her voice was unrecognisable. She had become this sex fuelled monster.
"Mia please give me the pen I beg you." I replied, I didn't enjoy this dildo role I had right now. She wasn't listening. Her moans became more frequent and louder and her body began to have mini spams. She was reaching orgasm. Mia started shaking and screaming a lot louder then before. She released cum from her pussy which made me fly out of her hole and land on her bed, covered in her love. "Harry." She said looking tired. "Clean it up,with your tongue." She said. Her tone had returned to normal but I knew she was serious. I opened my mouth and licked up some of her juice. It tasted quite sweet actually. I opened my maw again ready to get another mouthful when I heard Mia gasp. I looked up and saw something terrible. The pen was snapped in half by her elbow. Everyone else ran to where I was standing and looked at the broken mechanism. Mia's eyes were wide open.

-Mia's PoV-
...
Uh oh. God no. What the actual fuck. I really had to masturbate didn't I? And now I have snapped the fucking pen in half. Well I am completely and utterly screwed. Chris is tiny and there is no way my parents will not notice he is gone. Crap I messed up. Wait! Becky! Maybe she got an express on the pen's delivery. She is rich she can afford it. I'll just wait till tomorrow to get a pen off her.
-end-
End Notes:
I will update another chapter right now and that should cover the two days I missed i think...
How is Becky doing? by Tarry
Author's Notes:
I think this one is a bit shorter then the other two...
Becky was in her house. She had Miss between her toes and was squishing her.
"Becky, release me."
"Quiet, how many times do I have to tell you shut the fuck up. Do you want to end up like Phil or what? Now what did I say to you before? I remember it going along the lines of worship your goddess." Becky had extremely high expectations for Miss. Mia was more easy going despite Mia advising against being easy going. Miss stuck out her tongue and licked the grime from Becky's foot. It was mostly sweat due to the heat from today. "Ok Mia said I can get the pen of Amazon. Here lemme just...ok this is it. It looks the same as the one Mia had so it must be the same. It's actually called shiny laser pen. Wonder why Mia bought this in the first place? I dunno, she is sadistic and psychotic who knows what goes on in her head..." Becky was rambling at this point. She obviously expects Miss to listen to her as Becky tightened her grip around Miss every few seconds. Miss was gasping for air when this happened and when she wasn't gasping for air she was cleansing the giantesses foot. "Bianca has been rude to Mia lately. I don't really wanna step in the drama between those two but Mia knows what power Bianca has. She should be careful. But I haven't heard from Bianca recently. I wonder wha..." Becky trailed off. Her grip around Miss loosened completely. Miss got free from her grimy prison and made a break for the door.

Becky stamped her hulking bare foot in front of Miss.
"Did Mia tell you what happened to Bianca by any chance Miss. I have a feeling Bianca has disappeared and I think I know how. Speak or be a stain under my sweaty soles."
"Becky." Miss started to respond but Becky grabbed Miss in her hand
"It isn't Becky anymore. You refer to me as queen or Goddess, insect."
"Fine. My queen Mia had somehow gotten rid of Bianca. She confirmed this herself and Harry backed her up." Becky's face changed. She changed from confident to angry.
"How could she? That bitch. She has killed Bianca and didn't fucking tell me. Seriously? No no that is bullshit. She wouldn't do that. They are still friends no matter how bad they fight sometimes." Becky was breaking down. She didn't know how to deal with this news she was receiving. She was instructed to be powerful but really Becky wasn't. She was not meant to be a leader like Bianca. She wasn't anywhere near as torturous as Mia could be. She didn't want to believe this. "Insect, why do you lie to me? Do you not know better then to lie to me?" Becky was overwhelmed now. Her mixture of anger and depression was being unleashed. " Do you know what happens to traitorous bugs like you?" Miss was really in trouble now.

Becky pinned Miss down with her foot. "Open your mouth." She screamed. Miss knew better then to rebel. She opened her maw awaiting her next instruction. But no instruction came instead a huge toe was shoved into her face. The flesh tried to fit into the gap of the mouth but only small parts of it got in. Becky tried her small toe and most of it fit inside. "Gag on my toe. You worthless insect." Becky was really pissed now. Little did she know that Miss was telling the truth. But that is not what was annoying her. Anything that Miss said would've ended with a similar situation. Miss could not breath with the toe in her mouth. She gagged as it was shoved further down in her mouth. Sweat poured in and flooded Miss' mouth. Becky pulled her toe out and raised her foot over Miss.

"Say goodnight bug." Becky stamped down and crushed Miss' body. A faint crunching noise could be heard from the second of impact to a few seconds later. Becky twisted her foot absolutely destroying Miss' body into a puddle of gore and bone. Becky looked at her sole. She saw the stain Miss had made. "That dirty little bug made mess on my perfect feet."

Becky wiped it off and jumped onto her bed. She needed time to consider the information. After thinking about it Becky drifted off into sleep.
End Notes:
:)
Hope u enjoyed
I should have the thing I was working in on here tommorow...if you can guess what it is you can have a hamster...
Well...paedophiles by Tarry
Author's Notes:
Hey look how much stuff I wrote and then couldn't be bothered to put on here...yeah sorry about that anyone...I have like 8 chapters of something that are all going up right now :)
The next morning Becky decided not to go to school. She drank some milk infected with lemon and the mixture made her throw up. This gave her evidence to her parents that she was ill. Becky didn't want to go to school for a number of reasons.
1.it was school. It sucked.
2.she wanted her pen to arrive and for her to be there to receive it.
3.she couldn't face Mia after the information given by her to the late Mrs. Cunningham.

Mia woke up late for school. I was at her feet with Chris and Alvin. That was the only place she would let us stay overnight because Mia is fucking retarded or something. "Shit, it's 8:00 I gotta get up." Mia grabbed us and rushed downstairs. "No time for breakfast gotta brush my teeth and go." Mia brushed her teeth quickly and put us in her shoes. I was in her left with Alvin and Chris was by himself on the right. I saw the foot slide in and take up the once roomy shoe and fill it with its familiarly bad stench. Mia ran out of the house realising she as wearing almost nothing. She ran back in looking for something to wear. She didn't have many clean clothes to wear and the only thing she could find was the slutty clothes she wore to the club. "Fuck it" she said and put them on. They covered up barely anything school rules didn't allow this dress code.

Mia then rushed out of the house and ran to school. She arrived with 10 minutes to spare. Her feet were sweating endlessly. I was drenched in the salty liquid. Being forced to drink some in order to make sure there was room for air in the shoe. "Hope it wasn't too bad in there u guys. I can feel my feet sweating like mad. Oh well at least I have given you guys something to drink if you get thirsty." Mia wiggled her toes and covered my face in even more sweat and toe flesh. She made it five steps before I heard the voice of a teacher say. "Mia Wade your attire isn't suitable(wtf with that kind of language. It isn't Shakespeare times you can speak normally). Go to Mr.Simpson's office." Mia walked over to his office scrunching her toes in my face with every step.

"Ah Mia Wade. I needed to talk to you about something. It also seems you need to tell me about your choice of wardrobe this morning." Me.Simpson was 25 years old. The youngest headmaster ever in our school, or any school for that matter. He stood at a tiny 5' 3" and had a deep voice in order to make his stature seem more comical.
"What's wrong with my clothes? You seem to be enjoying yourself seeing me have them on." Mia was really fearless. I think eating Bianca really gave her a confidence boost and gave her the guts to do things like accuse the headmaster of being a pervert.
"Anyway moving on(sounds like she was looking at her, he sounded to uncomfortable and moved on too quickly from the topic of her clothes in order to make her forget about his paedophillic behaviour) Alfie Amana has told me something interesting about yesterday. Cafe to explain how you shrink him?" Mia was crapping herself now. She intended this to be a secret and forgot about Alfie fleeing. However her nervousness backfired on me as I had to drink even more of her disgusting foot sweat.
"Well I... I..." Mia had nothing.
"Could you also be the reason behind the disappearance of Harry,Philip,Bianca,Kyle and Mrs.Cunningham? I already hate this job Mia, losing students and staff doesn't make it easier. Something I just wanna leave these responsibilities to someone else." Something clicked in Mia's head. Although she was dumb and lazy Mia was cunning, she knew how to manipulate males. Even though the headmaster was ten years older then her Mia was still going to try to seduce her way out of this situation.

"look Simpson, let me get something straight here. Yes I am the reason they are gone. I can shrink people but looking at you I can tell you are more intrigued about the topic of shrinking far more than just because of what Alfie and others have told you and your duty as a headmaster. I can also tell you are a Paedophile. So lemme summarise this for you: I shrink people. They disappear. You hate being a headmaster. You wanna disappear. I think I have a solution for you Simpson." Was this really going to work? I don't think so but what choice did she have? She would get into serious trouble if this failed but she would be into deeper shit if she didn't try something to defend herself.
"Mia, no I am not a Paedophile. I really am not one." She was getting to him. If this was all he was saying to rebuttal Mia's last statements then she was getting to him. Mia smirked and took her feet out from her shoes. I was free from my prison and I looked up and saw something I never thought I would see. Mia put her feet on Mr. Simpson's desk.
"C'mon you perverted little foot boy. Clean them up for me, pretty please." Mia said. This was crazy, no SHE was crazy there is no way she had seduced him. But sure enough my headmaster stared licking Mia's feet(what a complete pedo. I really didn't think he's was going to do it. I though Mia was screwed but nope. EVERYONE has a thing for feet now...makes me feel better about myself)He lapped up the sweat like it was juice.
"Oh, so you are a foot boy Simpson. Well mine need some love, they are so sweaty and dirty. Will you help me?" Mia said winking at him.

The headmaster I once respected nodded and continued to lick the appendage. His mouth was filled with her sweat. He then sucked on each individual toe. He spent a good twenty seconds on each digit. Seriously this was weird as fuck. I know our headmaster was young and just because he is a teacher didn't mean he wasn't a normal person with a fetish but seriously? Seeing teachers do things like swear is just so weird to me.
"Mia please shrink me." I heard him say I between his constant licking.
"Yeah I will car-" Mia was cut off by the door slowly opening. A teacher I didn't recognise walked in and dropped the cup she was holding in shock. The glass shattered as soon as it touched the ground. "Miss, thank God you came! I was called in her and then he just started molesting my feet. He said if I didn't let him he would suspend me." This was the most realistic lie I had ever heard Mia say, she was a terrible liar but that sounded believable.
"Jeffrey(Mr.Simpson I assume), why? I am calling the police on your behaviour. Molesting a child. Are you that pathetic Jeffrey? We will have you removed from this school post-immediately!" Mr.Simpson didn't argue he left the room with a dirty look pointed straight at Mia. "I am sorry you had to go through that-" the teacher gestured Mia to tell her her name
"Mia Wade." She said trying to act as if she had been traumatised by this experience
"Well Mia take the day off. You need to just relax today. You are a victim of crime. I urge you to relax."
"Ok. Thanks Miss."

(So she just got a man fired because she made him lick her feet and then got the day off...)
End Notes:
Yeah this one was a bit weird wasn't it...oh well...hope u enjoyed
No school then by Tarry
Author's Notes:
...hi hope u enjoy
-Ding Dong-
"Hi"
"Yeah. Are you Becky Ridgeway?"
"Yup"
"Ok you look old enough just sign here."
"Thanks."
The man drove off to make more deliveries while Becky rushed upstairs to open her little gift. I was the pen. Becky giggled at the possibilities. She could shrink anyone that bothered her in the slightest. Her phone went off.
"Hey Mia, how are calling me you should be in a lesson."
"Some stuff happened I am off today, anyway can you come over. I have a problem."
"Alright Mia I will try but my parents are here so I am gonna have to sneak out."
"See ya then."
Mia hung up the phone. Becky thought about how she was gonna escape. An idea lit up in her mind. She pointed the pen at herself and shrank herself. This was risky but there was no way she could've made it out at normal height. She picked up the pen and climbed down the now colloidal stairs. She made it to the door. Becky grew again and opened the door before shrinking. She waltzed out and after a few steps she grew back and ran before her parents saw her. Soon enough she arrived at Mia's house. Mia opened the door for her giantess friend.
"Hiyaaaa." Mia said in a rather excited voice
"Hey Mia, what's with the clothes? Are you going out? If no one is home who are you trying to impress with that ass of yours?How did you go to school like that?"
"Never mind that,God you're so questioney(that's a word Mia! Wow I am nit picky...) I have a problem." She showed Becky the broken pen.
"How?"
"Do you really need to know or can that be my secret."
"No I need to know, Mia you can't just be breaking these things. Amazon is running out of them and the company went out of buisness. Good luck finding a shrink pen anywhere else. Tell me or I won't help you."
"...ugh fine. I was fingering myself, well I was kinda not fingering myself I was using Harry as a dildo. Anyway I made him beg for the pen and I was holding it which caused me to snap it during the best part of masturbation."
"Alright Mia. What do you want me to do about it?"
"Ok look I shrank my brother and my parents are coming home today, they will notice he is gone and I will be fucked. You should have the pen by now right? Can you grown him back?"
"Yup I have the pen. But we need to have some fun first." Becky said cunningly looking at me. She waved,tilted her head and smiled with an innocent look in her eye. But there was nothing innocent about what she was about to do.
"Becky. We have three people. Not enough for two of us. We need more." Just then there was a knock on the door. Mia looked at Becky and then outside the window. It was Mr.Simpson.
"Shit he is probably pissed off,oh wait. Becky I think we have no.4."
"Mr. Simpson? Ok fine I guess."
"Wait don't you still have Miss. Cunningham?"
"Uh no, I crushed her cause she was bullshitting about Bianca and how you shrank her."

Mia's eyes opened up. They then returned to their normal state. She said bullshitting which means Becky thought Miss was lying.
"I would never do that Becky." Mia lied through her teeth. She then walked to the door and opened it up." Hey you foot loving shit hole. We're gonna shrink you now."
"What no! I came here to-" his sentence was cut off as Becky shrank him to 3 inches.
"That's four." Mia said putting tiny Simpson next me on on the coffee table with Alvin and Chris."will that be enough
"I dunno depends what we're gonna do with them."
"Well I know you find masturbation weird for some reason so you will need like what two? I want two for my feet and one for my pussy."
"Mia really? You are gonna masturbate with me right here?"
"Hey don't act like you've never seen me in the nude before. You remember truth or dare with B(B? Bianca maybe?)don't you?"
"That was B's idea(definitely Bianca). I didn't wanna see you naked. I am actually starting to think she is Bi-sexual."
"Eh whatever. I want one more. Or if it's too much trouble I can just go get my dildo from upstairs."
"You have a dildo?"
"Yes ma'am I do indeed."

This was stupid. They were planning this huge orgy type thing with us all here. I looked at a of my fellow tinies. Chris was panicking. He was obviously uncomfortable with all of this to begin with and he was quite wimpy so there was no way he was taking the possibility to being shoved up his sister's clit very well. Alvin seemed pretty calm. He was weird though cause he was like eleven and yet he was sexually aware of girls. It was so weird. He clearly wasn't a foot fetishsist so I am assuming he wanted the dildo role. Mr. Simpson was also panicking. He was once in a role of power but he was now being dominated by two people that would've been nothing to him before. I was pretty calm. I mean I have done this foot massage thing loads of times. What I was torn up about was Phil. He had been with me for so long and it took seconds for Becky to swallow him l. Just goes to show that no matter how professional I think I am at this slave thing or how much Mia values me I can be crushed by a foot or an ass,drowned in love juice or saliva or eaten alive at any time.

"Screw it I will just go get my toy." Mia said dashing upstairs. Becky looks over to us. She took of her shoes and pointed to her size 10 feet. They were behemoths.
"C'mon you guys get to work. My puppies have been in those shoes all day and it's so hot their nice and sweaty for ya." She said giggling and wriggling her immense toes. Mr. Simpson and Chris ran over to her feet. Chris didn't want to worship his sister clearly and Simpson was just weird. They rubbed their hands into the foot they were at. Simpson hurried his face in the flesh and inhaled the aroma. It was actually quite nice, sweat was only barely noticeable in the smell.
"I'm back. Here it is. My little fun maker." Mia said holding a dildo in her hand. I want to know where she got that from.
"Where did you get that from Mia(thanks Becky)"
"Bianca gave it to me. Dunno where she got it from."
"Mia please don't masturbate it is disgusting." Becky complained moving her feet forward and knocking her hard working slaves over.
"Becky, it feels so fucking nice. C'mon try it. Please. You won't regret a thing. The feeling is just too good you cannot just not do it. To be honest I don't actually know how you haven't masturbated by now."
"Mia no I don't want to."
"Please just once, I am doing you a favour here Becky. If you're shy to do it here then fine do it when you get home trust me it's amazing. Seriously forget men. If you don't want a family then who needs a dick when you have a finger or a dildo."
"How many times have you done this?"
"What an orgy with tiny people? None"
"I meant masturbate."
"Oh, I dunno I lost count after like 70 something. That was like last year."

Becky was gonna crack.
"Fine I will try it. But if it is underwhelming then fuck you Mia."
"Yay! Trust me you won't be disappointed." I felt terrible for listening to this conversation. But then again I was going to be used as a dildo soon so their privacy meant very little to me right now. Mia was sitting on the couch almost naked. Literally all she had on was a bra. Mia put her feet onto the table and looked at me and Alvin. Alvin walked over to her feet, he rubbed into the monumental appendage. I walked over to her left foot when I heard Mia say. "Oh no Harry no feet for you. You're a naughty tiny person. Bad tiny people don't get to fulfil their little fucked up fetishes no no no. That can't happen(it has happened and it will happen again sooner or later)." Mia was acting strangely. She chuckled before picking me up and inserting me into her vagina.
"Mia you have a dildo and yet you use me. Why?" I asked.
"Oh the dildo is going up my ass. I know how much you hate it there and I am feeling nice today. So you can be a little pussy slave take. Take good care of my cat would you? Make sure she is happy. She enjoys it when you kiss her."

Mia was legitimately referring to her womanhood as a sentient being right now. I knew better than to disobey Mia by now. I planted kisses onto her vagina lips. She probably was getting no stimulation out of the kisses but she was getting stimulation from my pain. "Ah yes like that Harry. She really likes that. Lick her too. Drench her Harry." I looked over with envious eyes at everyone else simply massaging feet, my expertise area. I was being used as a dildo again. Mia couldn't resist her hornyness anymore. I heard the dildo turn on and her left hand disappeared behind her. Her right hand was pushing me into her womanhood and then pulling me back out. "Becky C'mon. It's fucking amazing." Mia pleaded her friend.
"I will when I get home."
"How will I know you actu-oh Harry yeah,keep going please mmmm don't stop." Mia couldn't even talk. She was pretty much enveloped in her masturbation now.
Becky looked over with disgust and continued to watch her own tinies massage her all powerful soles. Sweat poured down from them onto the tiny Chris and Mr.Simpson. Covering them in her salty liquids. She looked over at Mia who was furiously inserting the dildo into her clit. Mia reached climax quickly and discharged her liquids out onto her little toy(me,not the dildo). Mia screamed in pleasure and her body erratically jolted. She then sunk down into her seat and pulled me out.
"Ok Becky, we've had our fun now I gotta grow my brother back."
"Alright fine Mia." Becky shot the pen at Chris and he grew back to his normal height.
"Chris,not a word about this to Mom and dad. Seriously I can still make you worship me at normal size don't say a thing." Mia threatened her brother. He nodded sheepishly and sat down next to her. Mia pulled out the dildo too and put it next to me. "I gotta clean up. You gotta clean up too Harry. I'll get some toilet paper."
"Will that get rid of the cum Mia?" I asked, I didn't want this crap on me. I mean it wasn't the worst thing I could've had on me but I was getting stuck to it and it restricted my movement.
"It should." Mia said running upstairs with me in her hand.Just then the doorbell rang. Becky looked over,hid the remaining tinies in her purse and looked outside through the peephole. Her eyes widened at who it was.
End Notes:
I like cheese...do you?
Hope u enjoyed
They're back Mia by Tarry
Author's Notes:
I'm running out of things to say
"Mia!" Becky called "Mia your parents are home!"
"WHAT?!? SHIT THEY COME HOME TODAY. Oh fuck it seriously fuck this. Where are the rest of the tinies?"
"My purse. You might wanna put some clothes on."
"This is all I got."
"Un oh. Wait where is the pen?"
"You should have it. Crap did you lose it?"
"Looks like it."
"BECKY! Now neither of us have a pen. We gotta buy more, how many are left in stock?" Becky fired up her phone.
"3. I will order two right now." The doorbell rang again.
"Should I get it?" Chris asked.
"Yeah sure bro go answer it." Chris walked up to the door and opened it. Mia quickly realised I was in her hand and she put my between her cleavage to hide me.
"Chris!" Mia's parents screamed in delight. They hugged him simultaneously. "I thought Mia would've killed you by now." I heard her mother's voice say. She looked up and saw Mia on the stairs. "Mia!" Her parents screamed simultaneously again(did they plan this? It sounds planned to me. But what do I know. I am surrounded by boob flesh right now and I am aroused by these C-cups. I know nothing). It took seconds for Mia's mother to complain about her daughter though. "Mia what are you wearing? You might as well be naked if you are gonna show that much skin. Seriously go put some clothes on. Look at Becky , she has appropriate clothes on. Who exactly are you trying to show your lady parts off to here Mia?"
"This is all I had to wear mom. Everything else was dirty."
"Mia! Wash the clothes darling. Wash the clothes! Learn some responsibility you're gonna grow up to be a hooker if you carry on like this(nice thing to say to your daughter. Her mother actually may be the cause for Mia's sadisticness. Think about it. Mia's mother insults her and makes her feel small. How does Mia react? Sadism. Make others seem small.)"Mia gave her mother a dirty look. Normally I would find that disrespectful but Mia was just called a hooker by her own mother. She had it coming.
"Anyway you three we are tired from our holiday. We're going to bed. Mia put some clothes on. Preferably socks too. We don't need you stinking up the place."
"Nice too see you too mother, don't expect to be getting any hooker money from me when you're older." Mia said winking before walking down the stairs and letting them go past. The couple headed upstairs and I heard a door close behind them.

"Becky you should go. There will be more things for you to do at your house now, it's gonna be dead here."
"I got a project I gotta work on too Mia. Sorry I can't stay anyway." Becky left the house soon after. Mia pulled me out from inbetween her boobs. "Wait! Becky still had the other two in her purse. Oh well. So long as I have my Harry I am ok." She looked at me with a devilish smile and a wink."You look thirsty. Normally I would make you lick my foot sweat but I will go get you some water." Mia got up and walked to the dining room. But she stepped on a rather large spider accidentally on the way there.
"Miaaaaaaaaa! You stepped on a spider with your bare feet." Chris said freaking out. "Apologise!" He screamed.
"I'm sorry spider." Mia said as she again accidentally stepped on the arachnid(great going!) while coming back with my water.
"Miaaaaaaaaa! Stop stepping on it!"
"Ok sorry Chris. Sorry spider I didn't see you. Are you happy Chris?"
"No. You need to apologise like you mean it."
Mia's face turned into a frown.
"No ,you know what Chris. You stop being a baby. Cmon its a bug, you're the brother you're supposed to step on them." Mia didn't move her foot. I could see the legs of the spider twitching from underneath her giant bare foot. Her big sexy soles had just crushed a large spider effortlessly. Her feet were so huge and powerful and beautiful it was mesmerising.
"Mia please take your foot of him."
"No Chris. Be a man. I don't wanna have to go through this shit all the fucking time. People are gonna make fun of you Chris, don't make yourself weird like this. Look Chris don't freak out. I need to do this for your own good." Mia twisted her sexy foot into the ground. The spider shrieked as sweat drenched it and a wall of flesh crushed it. Mia raised her foot and saw the bloody mess she had left. "Damn it Chris. I hate stepping on big bugs like that. So much mess. But now I hope you are not a wimp about this anymore. I don't wanna hear anything about this animal sympathy thing Chris. So what if I step on a bug. It's not like I go out of my way to." Chris looked depressed and wanted to cry. But at the same time he knew he had to accept what his sister had told him.
"Ok fine Mia. I accept that you are heartless towards smaller,weaker animals." Mia looked a bit annoyed at his statement but nodded.
"Good." She remarked and put her hand down her bra to pluck me from my fleshy prison. "So how have things been with you Harry? I haven't talked to you like this for ages. Too many things have been going on."
"I've been with you the whole time Mia. You know how things have been. They've sucked. You should probably be nicer to Chris. You don't have power over him anymore. He could just tell your parents what you've been up too." I felt that her parents were my big break. Before I thought if they found out about me I would be fucked but now I realise I would probably be grown back if I was found out about. I looked at Chris and nodded at him. He glanced back at me before looking at Mia who looked back at him.
"I have no power over you apparently Chris." Mia said menacingly. " I don't need to shrink him in order to get him to give me foot rubs. I've done it many times in the past by simply overpowering him." She said laughing.
"It's true." Chris said
"Speaking of which you two I haven't had a rub from you guys in a while. Get to work." She put her feet up on Chris lap. He rubbed into her gigantic soles with his tiny hands. "You know what actually no stop Chris." He looked relieved and removed his hands from their position. "Sorry you guys. I really hate these sadistic feelings I get. I don't want to make you guys hate me. But you(me)being so tiny and you(Chris)being so passive it plays on me. I can't control the urge to be dominant. I'm sorry." Mia looked upset. Teenage mood swings, she was in the mood for worship now she is depressed.
"It's ok Mia. No matter how scary you are, I will never hate you. If you think you are bad now then just remember what you did to your boyfriend last year." Chris said reassuringly.
"What did she do?" I asked now interested
"Well she-"
"No one needs to know about that Chris." Mia interrupted her brother. Chris nodded and left the room.

Later at night Mia was laying down in her bed. I was by her head. She hadn't said much to me since earlier today. I wanted to know what she did to her boyfriend. The courage inside me burned brightly and I broke the silence. "Mia what did you do to your boyfriend?" I asked. Even though her eyes were closed she was clearly not asleep.
"It wasn't very nice Harry. Can we leave it at that?"
"No I must know please, Mia" I said in retaliation. She sighed but continued to speak.
" I made him worship me. I was round his house one day and his parents weren't home. Bear in mind I was 13 then. This was the first time he had ever actually turned me on. He had a thin T-shirt on and kept spilling stuff on it. He took his top of and I got aroused. He touched me in...places and I liked it(really? No way Mia.). I had masturbated before then it was usually over him or some hot boy but I always had these fantasies where I would be so much more powerful than them and I would be really cruel. Of course him touching my cat was only going to trigger those fantasies. I was stupid and didn't know how to control my sadism. I pushed him down onto the floor and took his belt off. I pinned him down with my body weight and whipped him-hard. I remember seeing marks and deep bruises on his body. I made him worship my feet- what I considered the worst part of my body. I stepped all over him and kept telling him he was nothing. As you can imagine he was really scrawny to be honest I don't know why I went out with him. He is a year older then us but still I could overpower him. We broke up after that. I remember seeing the scars I left on his face by scratching him with my nails as he yelled at me. The worst part is I recorded it on his phone and made him send it to all of his friends. That's what I did. I humiliated him,scarred his face and I discovered sadism." This was a lot to take in. Mia had pretty much abused her boyfriend while he was unwilling for her own pleasure. In essence she raped him(kinda...not really). "I tried to stop but I haven't. I tortured bugs all the time before I bought the pen. Some times I get carried away with you. I just feel like I really like you Harry and you are so easy to dominate at that size. I'm sorry for everything I've done and everything I'm going to do. I don't want to hurt someone I care about this much but you just being you pretty much ensures you will worship my feet or be my dildo again. Don't you ever get that feeling after masturbation where you feel like you've done something wrong. I do all the time. I know what I am fingering to is just my imagination. But it feels so real I feel sorry for whoever is subjected to whatever I'm doing in my little torture sex dreams." Mia said. She was being genuine here. I felt so sorry for her but at the same time I couldn't help but feel powerful.
"It's ok Mia. I understand. I have a foot fetish and I hate it too. I feel like if I ever have sex I am going to weird out my partner with the whole feet thing." I responded. Let's all open up our hearts. There was silence. Then Mia broke it.
"I won't be weirded out Harry. I would prefer if you payed attention to my feet.Just remember that." Mia said quietly. Did Mia really just hint a sexual interest in me? I kept asking her but she ignored my curious cries. I gave up and drifted of to sleep.
End Notes:
:) enjoy
Who needs Bianca? by Tarry
Author's Notes:
New character in this chalet if anyone somehow read all my crap...
A day passed and I am now stuck in Mia's shoe again. We are back in school and Mia looks like she is off the hook with her encounter with Mr.Simpson. Apparently he got fired due to him being a pedo and all that. Mia sat down in her seat in her form room. She used to sit next to Bianca but since she was eaten it has been empty this whole time. It was hot again today, which meant I had to wipe her smelly sweat off my face every so often so I didn't drown. Her toes scrunched ,grabbing me like a eagle would to a mouse. But that is pretty much where we are right now. Predator and prey. She was semi listening to her form tutor ramble on about something and playing with me until she heard the door open. "Sorry I am late everyone. I got stopped by some people on the way here."
"It's ok Elesa, Hey everyone this is our new form member. Elesa Falkner." Mia removed her shoe and took me from underneath her toes and shoved me between her boobs. My head poked out, I assumed she did this so I could see. Elesa gingerly waved at everyone with a queer smile and closed eyes. The first thing that caught my eyes(and I'm sure everyone else's eyes) were her breasts. They looked actually bigger then Bianca's used to be. That is seriously wrong at this age. Maybe she would just not get anymore breasts growth in her life but seriously they were bulging from her tight top. I was afraid a button would fly from her shirt as a result of her boobs bursting the top due to their mass. Her eyes were a light blue like the sky on a sunny day, I had never seen eyes that colour before. Her hair was very long and a pure blonde. It was straight and almost reached her tight ass. She had what looked like earphones in her ears too.
"Elesa go and sit next to anyone you want." The teacher said. All the boys in Mia's class went metal. I could see them all sweating in anticipation of where she was going to sit. Where she sat was crucial. School partners actually forms a strong relationship according to my phycology teacher. Mia coughed but underneath her breath I could hear: "wow Harry. Looks nice!" She was talking about Elesa. I could tell she was teasing me. Fucking sadist opens up to me and then acts like she never hinted feelings towards me. She could feel my member getting semi-hard. Elesa waltzed over to Bianca's old chair and sat down.
"Hi." She said to Mia. Waving and smiling politely.
"Hello Elesa. Such a cute name. I'm Mia." My captor said. Mia had just complimented someone. That was a first.
"Mia! I was thinking about changing my name to that when I got older! Elesa is such a weird name." This was usual girl talk I assume. Mia just laughed back. She was about to say something when someone behind them tapped Mia on the back. She turned round and said "yes how can I help you- oh wait. Jason! I didn't know you sat behind me. Don't ask her!"

Jason was a legend in our year group. He asked girls all private questions and got answers with such finesse. No one knows how he did it, he wasn't good looking and even the good looking males wouldn't dare ask the things he asked.
"Relax C-cup I am only gonna ask cup size." He said back to Mia. See even Mia told him her size. The use of the word only in that sentence was stupid. Asking a girls boobs size for me was life risking. They would eat me alive if I asked. But Jason, no. To Jason it was only bra size.
"I'm D-cup. Sorry Mia." Elesa said. How did he do those things. It was insane. Unheard of. Mia made a pouty face.
"Shit. I wanted to be the bigger one. My boobies feel small." Mia said laughing. I don't know how they were just taking this so lightly. There was literally an ugly nerd sitting behind them asking them their cup sizes- actually remembering them and then probably beating his meat to those facts later.
"C isn't small Mia. You have nothing to be ashamed of." Elesa said laughing back. Oh I get it. Normally Mia wouldn't bet is nice to people but Mia is being nice cause Becky and her wanted a third member. Bianca didn't look like she was coming back so another good looking girl with big boobs like Bianca had would fill the void. Mia has the ass. Bianca and now Elesa has the boobs. Not sure where Becky comes in.
"You still have a better ass in my opinion Mia." Jason said. "Lemme feel them both so I can properly judge." Seriously this guy was fearless. Elesa looked shocked but Mia knew something like this was gonna happen.
"How much money you got Jason?"
"$5.00"
"Ha! No way. $5.00 so you can wank to the memory of feeling my ass for the rest of your life. Fuck off Jason." Jason knew when to stop. Now was the time.

After Mia's first lesson she met up with Becky to introduce her to Elesa.
"Hey Becky, this is Elesa. She's new,pretty and funny not to mention we need a third friend without Bianca so our little group can be back to its former glory." Mia said. Becky agreed and now the group had a new member. Miss D-cup Elesa.

After school the three decided to go to Becky's to hang out. Mia arrived first and walked straight upstairs to Becky's room.
"Becky should we tell her about the tinies." Mia asked making sure the door was locked behind her.
"She is gonna find out if we have her in our group. Besides she is cool. She won't rat us out."
"Alright Becky, have the new pens come yet?"
"Yup. Here is yours." Becky handed that terrible machine over to Mia who greedily grabbed it and put it into her handbag. Elesa knocked into her door shortly after. Becky unlocked it and greeted Elesa.
"Elesa we need to tell you something." Becky said "promise you won't freak out."
"Sure." Elesa said looking confused. Mia walked up to her and pulled me from her cleavage. Elesa gasped as she saw Mia dangle me in the air by my leg.
"We have tiny people who worship us like Goddesses. Well they normally do. This is Harry. He was the first one ever shrunk. I've had him for a while now. Gives such a good foot rub for his size. It's cause he has a thing for feet."Mia said laughing. Elesa looked shocked but her expression changed into a smile.
"Wow! This is great. Don't think I'm weird or anything but I'm a microphille." Elesa said quietly and blushing.It's always the good looking ones with the weird ass fetishes. Elesa grabbed me out of Mia's hand.
"Hi Harry. You like feet then? I'm only size five. Is that ok?" She said seductively. I nodded.
"That's good. It want you to rub them for me really good Harry. Then I can rub something else for you if you want. But that only if you do good. If you don't you're going somewhere you would've like to go if you weren't half an inch." Elesa said smiling.
"Wow you are good at this Elesa." Becky said "It's not fair though! I don't know how to threaten these guys. Mia is sadistic so she knows what to say and do, now you are a microphille. Ugh I'm outclassed." Becky said giggling. Even Mia was impressed by the way she talked to me.

Elesa threw me on to the bed and got on herself. She took of her leather boots revealing two small feet. "Barefoot in boots on a hot day isn't a good combo, but they're nice and stinky for you now Harry. Foot fetishists like them smelly right?" She said prodding me with her big toe. I could feel the sweat trickle on me even with the small judge she gave me. Her nails were painted black and her feet smelt worse then even Mia's. She wiggled her toes and put her soles in front of me. I rolled my eyes and then started to run into the skin of her sole. I was quickly interrupted though. "Really Harry? Did Mia really just let you run her feet. What's the most sadistic thing you've done Mia? You can't be that into it if you just let him rub them. Lick them clean Harry." I looked at Mia who looked rather shocked. She'd told me about her little incident with her sadistical needs last night. I think Elesa would be surprised if she knew what Mia did.
"Trust me Elesa, you don't want to know what Mia does to little animals. Humans she never really seemed comfortable with though(probably cause of her boyfriend, I assume Mia never told Becky but did tell Chris. If anything that shows Chris and Mia are quite close)." Elesa laughed and then looked back at me. I was lapping up all of the sweat from her foot furiously. My member grew as I licked her salty steaming liquids. I didn't enjoy this type of worship before but it is starting to grow on me.She grabbed me with her toes and told me to lick in between them. I obeyed and licked inbetween. Toe jam filled my hungry mouth. I heard the blonde giggle as I licked.
"Don't you like being dominated Harry? I'm so big and powerful aren't I? Look at you cleaning my feet. It's pathetic." Elesa was enjoying this. Microphilles are worse of than foot fetishists or even macrophilles. Foot fetishists could actually find someone into foot play and some macrophilles settle for abnormally tall people. Microphilles need the person to be toe sized to be satisfie. Elesa was living a reality she thought she would never live. "Mia,Becky. Let me keep him just for tonight please." Elesa said scrunching her toes and feeling me squirm.
"Mia? He is yours what do you say?" Becky asked
"Sure you can keep him till the weekend if you want." Mia said. I was in shock. She just gave me away like that when she had just last night hinted feeling towards me. Strange sadistic (sexy) bitch.
"Thank you so much Mia." Elesa said running up to her and grabbing her with a tight hug. She dropped me from between her toes and I got to my feet. It took her seconds to realise this and she scooped me up with her mouth.
"Elesa, he has been drenched in your foot sweat and toe jam and you just put him in your mouth." Becky said slightly disgusted.
"Oh yeah, haha I'm so stupid." Elesa said spitting me out into her hand. "For now you can stay with Mr and Mrs D." She said. I think I knew where that was. I was dropped into her bosom as she walked home from Becky's house. Mia decided to go to but just before she left. "Hey Becky can I have that little boy tiny that you have."
"Sure. I'm keeping Simpson though." Becky handed Alvin to Mia.
"Thanks Becky. Also, did you masturbate?" Mia asked.
"How do you still remember that. No I didn't Mia, it's disgusting."
"Don't knock it till you try it, I wonder if Elesa has."
"She doesn't look like she would've."

Elesa got home and dropped me on her bed. "Oh you don't know how many times I've fingered myself over stories about tiny people. Now I have a tiny person. I'm so excited. But I will give you a break today. You're still human right?" I nodded. "Ok then. So what's going on with you and Mia?" She grabbed me between her toes again, despite what she had just said about a break(now come to think about it. What if this toe play WAS the break. The actual thing would be way worse!)
"Nothing why?" I asked
"C'mon, she likes you Harry. The envious look on her face as you licked my dirty soles was so obvious. She didn't want to give you to me either but she obviously didn't wanna be mean to the new girl so she let me. You need to make a move Harry. Don't wait too long or some other fucker is gonna ask her out. Then they will be licking her feet and not you. How does that make you feel Harry?Her feet looked like size 9. Perfect if you like big feet Harry. Do you like them big or small?" She asked. I didn't wanna answer but I did just so she wouldn't crush me.
"Bigger, stinkier and sweatier the better." I responded(being small has taken an effect on my fetish. Those qualities used to make me turn off but now it's the opposite). Elesa laughed.
"Too bad I got tiny feet. I'm sure they stink and I can feel the sweat, 2/3 isn't bad though is it Harry?" Elesa seemed nice. She had just met me and was talking to me like she had known me forever. Giving me advice on my love life was very nice of her indeed.
End Notes:
Hope u enjoyed
Two C's and a D...and Becky by Tarry
Author's Notes:
Another new character...yay maybe
The next day arrived quickly and it was a Thursday. Thursdays were the trolls of the week, they let you know that you are close to the end but you still have to come back tomorrow. It was Elesa's last class. Chemistry. I was in her shoe. She had instructed me to keep them clean from toe jam. After eating it all day I have two questions. What the fuck is toe jam? Why is there so much if it here? Elesa just so happened to be with Becky and Mia for her class. I used to be in this class. Elesa had taken my seat.
"Class listen up- you're getting another group project. You have to make a chemistry related experiment and design a poster on it. I want it in tomorrow so you gotta work on it today. Here are the groups . Group 1 Mia,Becky,Elesa and Scarlett." A group of three friends(never happens to me- I was always stuck with retards...) the three looked at each other and smiled. Becky and Scarlett moved over to where the other two were sitting as instructed by the teacher.
"Look who it is Mia! Little Miss four eyes." Becky said referring to Scarlett. Scarlett Boutique. She was just younger than Mia and wore very thick large circular lensed glasses. So thick in fact you could barely see her eyes. This led to many insulting nicknames. Her raven coloured hair only reached to the bottom of her neck and was cut into a bob.She was extremely bright in every subject and was often buried in a book. The way she spoke was astounding- her vocabulary was advanced- her voice was high pitched. Despite her nerdy and quiet nature Scarlett was considered very pretty and not sugar coat anything around anyone- ironically many boys said one of her best features was her eyes. They were a brilliant blue according to the few that had seen them. She had a decent ass with(according to Jason) small C cup breasts. She was size 7 according to the time we spent as partners in dance(PE made us do it). Scarlett was first person who knew about my fetish. We happened to always be forced to be barefoot during dance and after one lesson she asked if I had the fetish cause -in her words:I kept lustfully looking at her feet. She told me she was size 7 and if I felt like giving a massage she would be ok with it.
"Please refrain from your petty attempts to shame me Becky- I hate to attack such vulnerable organisms(see what I mean! No one would ever speak like that! No one but her)." Scarlett said
"Mia what did I miss here?" Elesa asked scrunching her toes in my face. Some of her pinkie toe found its way into my mouth and she kept it there. Sweat poured in. The salty taste thrived on my tastebuds.
"These two are not the best of friends Elesa." Mia said responding to her question.
"Greetings to you Elesa. I welcome you to our year group. My name is Scarlett Cynthia Bouquet. Pleasured to meet you." Scarlett said recognising that she was new.
"Nice to meet you too Scarlett." Elesa said winking and giggling.
"Excuse four eyes Elesa. She can't talk normally." Becky said snorting.
"Becky c'mon cut it out were supposed to be brainstorming ideas here not insulting other people." Mia said trying to stop the feud.
"Mia Wade, I am sorry to inform you that your chance at stopping the abnormally tall female humanoid are almost as small as Becky's breasts are. In other worlds non existent(sit down Becky. You just got done by good vocabulary)." Scarlett said.
"Shut up Scarlett! At least I can see!"
"That is fortunate- I hope your eyesight is good enough to see the difference between your chest and a males."
Elesa was laughing. I was laughing. Mia was clearly trying not to.
"Ok Scarlett we all get it- Becky's flat. Not everyone is blessed with boobies you gotta remember that. You are smart you should know." Mia said again trying to stop the feud.
"Quite the contrary Miss Wade. Here we have four females. The average breast size for our age is a medium B cup. Yet here we have two C cups and I assume Elesa you are a D judging by their size in comparison to Mia's.My point is according to this collection of evidence. Most female are as you say blessed with boobies just unattractive ones are not." Becky was silenced she said nothing after that. Elesa was literally screaming with laughter.
"Haha Scarlett you are too funny."
"What is with the laughter there? This is school it's supposed to be boring and tedious." The teacher asked
"Sorry Miss. Elesa is just laughing at something funny Scarlett said."
"Care to share it?"
"I'd rather not if its all the same with you. Someone might get offended."
"Stay on task girls.or I will split you up otherwise and you will be staying after school."
They nodded but as soon as they had done apologising to each other(in other words Scarlett and Becky) the bell rang and signalled the end of the day.

The lesson was over and the four decided to walk to Mia's house together to work on the project.
"Becky why can't we go to yours? It's bigger- more recourses." Mia asked.
"I don't want Scarlett inside it." Becky said sternly. Scarlett shrugged off the comment.
"Ok fine. Elesa?" Mia said
"My house is a small apartment. We have nothing sciencey there and no privacy. The walls are thin." She responded. Her foot smushed my body with each step. She was careful not to crush me.
"Scarlett?" Mia was desperate to not go to her house.
"My father is extremely embarrassing. I'd rather not." Scarlett responded.
"Ok fine. We'll go to mine." Mia sighed
"We were going there regardless Mia." Elesa informed her.
"Oh yeah..." Mia said laughing.

They arrived at her house and opened the door. Chris was home. "Hey Mia. Hi Becky. Um..." He hadn't met the other two before.
"Scarlett." She informed him.
"I'm Elesa. You must be Chris."
"I am." He said sounding all nervous.
"Ok Chris stop perving on my friends-get out." Mia said pointing upstairs.
"No Mia let him stay." Becky pleaded. "It'll be fun."
"Yeah Mia- he can't be that bad. Besides I don't mind if he looks." Elesa said winking and puffing her chest towards Chris. His eyes widened. He looked uncomfortable. "Oh crap. Did I make you feel uncomfortable? Sorry Chris. Speaking of uncomfortable these shoes are too small." Elesa said kicking of her shoes. She must've forgot about me as I was now exposed in between her sweaty toes.
"ELESA!" Mia screeched. Obviously she wanted to keep me a secret from Scarlett.
"Shit." Elesa said. She looked at Chris who wasn't surprised. She then looked At Scarlett whose mouth was hanging open.
"Is that Harry Williamson? It is Harry Williamson. How did he reduce in body mass? I also find this situation disturbing Harry. Not because you are minute but because of your location. Tell me were you using your size to take advantage and live out your sexual desires?" Scarlett asked. I was flustered.
"Scarlett I shrank him using a laser pen. I use him to fulfil my sexual desires.Please don't tell anyone." Mia pleaded.
"Miss Wade please. This incident will not be spoken of outside of these five people. How does he fit your needs Mia? I wish to indulge in the information?" Scarlett was interested. Knowing her she was thirsty for knowledge. She wanted to know how I fulfilled desires for the sake of knowing.
"I'll show you." Mia said.
End Notes:
Enjoyed it?
Probably not cause I can't write gud
This is a long one by Tarry
Author's Notes:
Ha know how I said like 8 chapters...I lied it was like 5...oh well...plz forgive me senpai...
Mia held out her hand and Elesa plucked me from her toes and put her in Mia hand. She then took her shoes of and revealed her familiar feet. She put them up on the coffee table and sat on the couch. I knew what to do. We were at this point where I didn't need to be told. I rubbed into her sweaty foot enduring the stench. I grew a boner pretty fast.
"How intriguing. Mia do you share the foot fetish with Mr.Williamson or are you some kind of Microphille sadist type?" Scarlett asked.
"I think I am sadistic." Mia said as she wiggled her toes. Sweat dribbled down onto me. It wasn't too hot today so the perspiration coming from her appendage wasn't overwhelming as it was normally.
"I'm a microphille Scarlett." Elesa said
"That is something I did not suspect. Your characteristics seem very happy-go-lucky. Usually Microphilles are dominant in any relationship they share- be it romantic or with friends. Do you have a fetish you wish to share Becky? Maybe even Chris is hiding something." Chris' eyes opened up again.
"Don't stop Harry. You can listen to the conversation but keep rubbing your goddess' beautiful feet. Becky to you have Simpson still? I will go get Alvin." Mia said. I rubbed harder. I kissed Mia's foot. Her skin was so smooth and tasted nice with a hint of salt. I hadn't been into a massage like this ever. I couldn't take the temptation any longer. Down came my pants and my fully erect penis was on show. I pulled it up and down as I kissed and licked her foot. Everyone was in shock.
"Harry- Chris is here. Don't wank now- later is fine but not infront if Chris." Mia said trying to protect her sibling.
"Mia- is it wrong if I have tried to do that before?" Chris asked. Mia's eyes opened ridiculously wide.
"UM CHRIS WHAT? Depends. What were you doing it to. Scarlett what age do humans start masturbating." Mia asked in shock. "Harry you can stop now." I didn't want to stop. Soon I reached orgasm and I blew my load onto Mia's foot. "Harry- lick it up." She commanded. I rolled my eyes but knew she wasn't joking. I licked my jizz from her foot. It tasted terrible.
"Mia I believe the average age for human masturabtion is thirteen. However even twelve and eleven year olds can masturbate however orgasms are almost impossible for both sexes at that age." Scarlett informed her.
"I was just lying in my bed thinking about...no. I won't say." Chris said flustered. I don't blame him for being embarrassed.
"Chris. I assume it was to breasts. Was it on the same day as someone with abnormally large breasts was wearing explicit clothing articles. Perhaps Mia was in her bra and you happened to see it." Chris looked shocked at Scarlett's analysis. He didn't say anything. "Lack of speech and blank look indicates my analysis was accurate. My conclusion is Mia- your brother wanked over your boobs. That's pretty damn embarrassing." Scarlett said chuckling. Elesa was trying to contain her laughter too. Chris ran upstairs not wanting to be in this awkward position.

"Shut up four eyes. At least people wank over Mia." Becky insulted Scralett- she was still bitter over before. Scarlett was going to rebuttal but was interrupted.
"Don't fight again you two. Please let's just uh...tell secrets! I heard its a good way to calm down and bond." Elesa said.
"I concur with your idea Elesa." Scarlett said.
"I can build on that idea." Mia said as she ran out of the house. She came back in with a tiny man in her hand. "Let's all get massages while we talk." She said laughing. The girls all agreed and removed any footwear they had(Scarlett was the only one to wear socks out of the four).Mia ran upstairs and got Alvin from her room and Becky pulled out Mr. Simpson from her handbag.

All four girls sat on the couch(big couch- there was still room) all four of us were on the table and suddenly eight erotic appendages appeared where we stood. Ranging from size 5 to 10 the feet all had one thing in common though- they wanted a massage.
"Harry come to me." Mia said
"Harry Williamson-do you not recall dance class? I would appreciate a massage now." Scarlett beckoned
"No Harry. You did so well in my shoe today. Spend some more time with them please." Elesa said wiggling her toes.
"Harry. You like big feet. I'm size ten. Nuff said." Becky called.

Why did they all want me? Maybe they knew I would put the most effort into it. I had a dilemma. Four beautiful girls(well 3 and Becky. She just isn't in their league) wanting their feet rubbed. I can only close one. What do I do? Well I go through all of them and then decide. Becky is a no. Mia I feel like will probably get horny from this and she is an asshole when she is horny so probably not Mia. Elesa also has a fetish which would make her get horny from this and since I assume she needs to be dominant during her enjoyment I am left with one option. Scarlett. I have no idea about her fetishes or if she has any at all. My safest bet to not be hurt is with her.

I rushed over to Scarlett's feet. Even though size 7 wasn't particularly small hers were the second smallest pair there. I saw her smile as I ran over.
"Intriguing that you chose me Harry. I predicted Mia would be your preferred option." She giggled. I rubbed into her feet. They didn't have a stench at all. They smelt more of lotion then anything else. Her soles wrinkled as I rubbed them.
"Alright Harry is with four eyes. Who gets the others." Becky remarked. I heard a hint of annoyance in her voice. She obviously didn't appreciate my choice.
"Let them decide." Mia said. Alvin was the first to run over to someone. It was Elesa.
"Oh hi little guy. So nice of you to choose me." Elesa said
Elesa was sitting next to Scarlett and I could talk to Alvin without them hearing.
"Why her?" I said rubbing my mistress' tired soles. Sweat was beginning to build on them and heads dropped on me continuously making my tiring job harder but more arousing.
"Mia did some pretty sexy stuff with us last time we were pleased her. Look at this girl. She has bigger boobs than Mia! I wanna be seeing those." I couldn't believe Alvin. He was like eleven and he was already a perverted person. Scarlett did say eleven was the age humans could masturbate but it just seemed odd hearing something like that from an eleven year old. Scarlett grabbed me in-between her toes.
"You are exceptional at foot massages Harry. How much experience have these three given you?" She said smushing me playfully between her sweaty toes. From all the way up there I could see Mr. Simpson had gone with Mia and the random person Mia brought in was with Becky.
"A lot." I responded to Scarlett's question and then continued to kiss her toes. She smiled at my action.
"How many times did you wanna do that during dance class Harry? I saw you every time you gazed down at my feet. Every time you accidentally stepped on them did you find it arousing? I wonder did you even do that accidentally or did you just want to feel my perfect feet?" Scarlett was curious. I sometimes found it hard to understand what she was saying due to her vocabulary but I could usually grasp it. She wiggled her toes with me in between. Sweat rubbed all over me but I continued to lick and kiss my holding cell. Tasting her fleshy toes made me happy.
"Ok has anyone got any secrets then?" Elesa said. All went quiet. I continued to lick Scarlett's now motionless toes.
"My proposition is that we talk about a topic that had been avoided by female ever since the existence of civilisation. That topic is masturbation. Why is it that most girls don't admit to it when males of the species talk about it frequently?" Scarlett said. It wasn't exactly a secret but it was a topic .
"That's a good question Scarlett. I dunno why some people don't do it." Mia exaggerated the word some in that sentence. I looked at her feet from Scarlett's toes. They were wet with sweat. Sunlight reflected off the thin sheet of the salty liquid. Her toes were painted her usual deep red. Scarlett's were also painted red but they were more of a lighter shade- like a poppy.
"I find I just tell my good friends the truth about masturbation but since you guys are all I have right now I'm just gonna say I do it frequently." Elesa said blushing a bit. "It is a little embarrassing." She remarked.
"I concur with your onion Elesa. I do not masturbate often but I do maybe once every week or so. To my understanding that is a low amount for female of our age group. I do feel somewhat embarrassed after the tiring event. However the feeling it provides is unmatchable." Scarlett did not strike me as the type who would masturbate. She seemed to innocent and nerdy. But I was wrong.
"Well I masturbate all the time. I have a dildo too but I tend to just use my fingers cause they are never far away from me. I'm just lazy haha." Mia said laughing. The trio looked over to Becky who wasn't comfortable in this situation. "What's wrong Becky? Embarrassed about how many times you have done it? Don't be. I'm sure everyone here has done it more." Mia said smirking. Becky gave a sour look her way.
"Mia you know I don't do it. I find it disgusting and wild." Becky said.
"Intriguing Becky. Do you find it revolting because it is something that no one would do in front of other people(well Scarlett...tell Mia that)." Scarlett asked.
"I dunno four eyes. I just find it disgusting."
"Try it Becky." Elesa said "it's great." She advertised.
"See not just me who does it Becky." Mia said
"I must say that you all must try Harry's foot massages. They are brilliant. The effort attention and care he put into this one is extraordinary. Well done Harry." Scarlett said before removing me from between her toes and putting me onto the coffee table.

"He is great isn't he." Mia said "We better get started on that science thing. We should work out a rota for him. So he can pay attention to all of us."
"That'd be nice." Elesa said. "Alvin you were good too. Don't think I didn't see what you were really paying attention to though. But you did good so I guess I can reward you." Elesa unbuttoned her shirt revealing her bra clad breasts. She picked up the perverted child and placed him comfortably in between the monumental flesh walls.Alvin looked down at me and laughed at him fortune. I looked up at Scarlett who nodded her head. She too unbuttoned the top of her blue shirt and placed he between her boobs. It was nice to be put where I could enjoy them instead of fighting for my life.
"Look at you two. Showing off your chests. If it's a competition then lemme show you guys the champ." Mia said. She couldn't unbutton anything so she removed her entire top and put Mr. Simpson between her breasts.
"Sorry Mia D beats C." Elesa said laughing and rubbing the top of her cleavage victoriously. Elesa was new but the way she acted was a if she had known these 3 her whole life. Mia and Elesa seemed to have warmed up to Scarlett too. Becky was the only one left not revealing her cleavage.
"No way you three. You can't pressure me into that. I feel ashamed of mine." Becky said covering her flat chest with her arms. She looked down at her massager. "You suck." She said before crushing him beneath her foot. Blood splattered underneath her appendage. And she heard the body pop.
"Mia- I say we do a baking soda volcano for our chemistry project. I can assemble the simple experiment and produce an informative poster in approximately a single hour when I get home all by myself. We can mess around for now." Scarlett said
"Alright Scarlett thanks. Who do you normally hang around with at lunch break?I never see you." Mia asked.
"I am usually inside in the library. I dislike crowds normally but today has been abstract from my normal routine. I am showing my cleavage to someone who hates me, someone I have only spoken to a few times and a new girl. I feel relaxed around this crowd. Not normal for me." Scarlett said
"Well feel free to stay with us at lunch break. Us four are the only people who know about the tinies. We need to stick together- Becky don't you agree." Mia asked trying to extend a friendship request to Scarlett who apparently had qualities that Mia liked.
"Friends with four eyes. Fine. So long as she isn't too slutty." Becky said.
"Becky, I don't understand our rivalry. You are angry with me because your boyfriend dumped you to ask me out and then I rejected him. Does this make me slutty or does it make me attractive?" Scarlett said.
"Slutty. There is no way Mike(her boyfriend I guess). Would've left me for you. So what if you have boobs. At least people can understand me."
"Ok Becky cool down." Elesa said disliking the arguing." If we are all gonna be friends we can't fight like this. Look at Scarlett. She is clearly very pretty Becky and I'm pretty sure the only time she has been slutty is now. Just accept that your boyfriend was shallow. Her being blessed with tits doesn't make you ugly. C'mon stop fighting please." Elesa said. Becky looked at Scarlett who was pushing me into her soft warm breast flesh. It felt nice and cosy surrounded by her fleshy walls. Her finger was directly over my hard member.
"Someone's excited." Scarlett said referring to my erection.
"Harry! You can only get hard over me." Mia said jokingly.
"No Harry you just got told off by her for cumming on her feet. You can cum on my feet all you want." Elesa said laughing.
"Everyone. I have worked out a rota. Clearly Harry is the only one we desire. The other two are a liability to our secret. We should dispose of them." Scarlett said
"No don't get rid of Alvin. I'll just grow him back. He won't tell anyone about this will you Alvin?" Mia asked as she looked at him. He nodded. "Simpson though can die right here." Mia said as she smushed her breasts together leaving him a bloody stain between them.
"As I was saying. I shall keep him for Thursday and Friday. Mia you have him over the weekends. Elesa is Monday and Tuesday. Becky you and I will share the responsibility of having one day every other week. I will have two days this week which will be today and tomorrow. Next week you will have him Wednesday and Thursday. Everyone happy with that."
Everyone nodded.
"Good it is settled. Someone grow back Alvin and now that it is getting late I must head home to begin our project. Goodbye my friends." She said before buttoning up her shirt putting her shoes and socks back on and leaving with me in her hand. "We should go to" Elesa said with Becky. "See you tomorrow Guys." Mia said. The other two wakes out the door. Mia sat there. (Man I remember when It was just me who had him. Well sharing is caring. Where is that dildo...) Mia thought before walking upstairs to look for her toy.
End Notes:
Leave a comment if u want a doughnut...chocolate doughnut 2
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5202