- Text Size +
Story Notes:
First ever story on this site, very excited to see what you guys think so please comment so I know how to improve on later chapters and stories

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
Author's Chapter Notes:
First chapter

No giantess action in this chapter just some backround for the characters :)

Also this story is told from Harry's perspective and most of the non-dialogue are his thoughts or just what is happening.
Wow I really shouldn't have done that. Of course it would be just my luck for something like this to happen to me. I am Harry Williamson,15 years of age short black hair and heavily freckled. Along with that , because puberty hates me, I am covered in spots anywhere there isn't a freckle.To top it all of I stand at a not so impressive three inches. You see I was somehow shrunken by someone you really don't want to have any power at all. Because once that person has power she will use it and use it over and over to benefit from it even if it means hurting others, and by others I mean me. Let me tell you how I was miraculously shrunken and how I ended up a prisoner to a sadistic little(maybe not so little) bitch.

I was at school. It was a Tuesday ,relatively normal day meaning it was sucking balls so far-I had gotten an after school detention for "leaving my homework at home" even though I had a note from my "parents" and everything.It was foolproof and I shouldn't have gotten a detention with such a flawless plan.Anyway that has nothing to do with my predicament. It was lunch break and I was looking for my friend Kyle when I saw THE group. THE group was this group of attractive girls that were pretty much sluts and bitches to everyone else.No one could walk past them without receiving an insult. Of course I was no exception.

I tried to walk past them swiftly, the pace at which I was walking at was kind of similar to a power walk. I was already in a bad mood about the detention the last thing I needed was to deal with these bitches. Of course they couldn't leave me alone.
"Hey Harry" I heard "are you looking for Kyle so he can suck your dick again , we know you do it at lunch break there is no way you do anything else you gay loser." I tried to ignore them. I could feel my anger getting the better of me problem was I didn't know who said it, I wasn't looking so and I can't tell their voices apart. I shrugged the insult off and carried on walking.
"Bye Harry hope you have a fun time with Kyle". The sarcastic tone of voice rang in my ear, I could hear laughter amongst the other two girls. I was annoyed now and I stopped walking, I turned around and looked at them.

There was only three in the group.There was Bianca, she was dark brown skinned with long jet black hair which stretched down to her lower back. She stood at 5' quite small for 15. The same could not be said about her rack, she claimed to be a D-cup. Bianca was generally the biggest bitch in the group. Apparently once she took a photo of herself nude and told the headteacher at our school this boy (who had ratted her out for copying homework) that he took the picture of her. The boy was obviously expelled, after that no one messes with her.She was the supposed boss of the group and was probably the one to insult me.
There was also Becky she was, in my opinion, the least attractive out of the group.Standing at 5'8" she towered over Bianca, she had hazel coloured hair that was cut quite short only reaching to her shoulders.She was pretty much flat chested and that is what turned me off about her(well that and that she is a bitch).
The last of the group was Mia. Mia was the most passive one in the group. She was almost completely quiet when something like this happened. Mia stood at 5"5' and had a dark shade of brown as her hair colour. Mia was generally considered the prettiest out of the three and always had a "pure" look about her, but people have told me tales of when they got on her bad side and apparently she makes Bianca look like a saint. Her boobs were of an average size for a 14(she is younger than the other two) year old however her backside compensated for that, it was larger,rounder and more shapely than most of the 16 year olds in my school. She was my lab partner in Chemistry and her voice was the only one I could actually somewhat recognise if you tested me. In fact the voice that insulted me sounded similar it her voice.

I let my anger get the better of me and said back. "Mia, you dumb ass slut. Go fuck yourself and upload it to porn hub like you did last year." There was a rumour last year that she uploaded a porno to porn hub pat year, it was disproven but she was still really sensitive about it though as she got teased ALOT for it.Mia had a shocked look on her face. The look of surprise turned into one of anger but she didn't say anything. She just stared at me, it was worse then her insulting me. Finally sh broke the silence "I didn't say anything Harry." She was clearly trying to hold back any anger, like I said she was the passive and quiet one she also did get into trouble recently for arguing with a teacher and using "inappropriate" language.Then I remembered something , my next lesson was chemistry that was not going to be fun. They all walked away after that mumbling to each other about me probably. I should've never mouthed off at Mia like that, because that is what caused my problem.

Chemistry was complete hell. Mia said nothing the whole time, she didn't even look at me, whenever I tried to apologise she blanked me completely. I gave up about halfway through the lesson and just wanted to get it over with. This was the last lesson of the day. Just before the lesson ended we were given a project, usually I was ok with this I am good at chemistry and it was no problem for me, until my teacher said we had to do it in our pairs. I face palmed and looked at Mia who looks back at me with a cold stare, her eyes looked empty with a hint of annoyance(my face palm probably didn't help my situation with her also).

After chemistry I was walking home, I walk home with Kyle as he lives close to me and we talk to each other for the long 20 minute walk. When I saw Mia run up behind us. "Harry" she called. I stopped walking, surprised she wanted to talk to me I had seen her walk home before and knew she came this way. "Harry I am sorry for blanking you in chemistry I was being a bitch. Here" Mia said handing me a pen "It's my pen and it's special-look" Mia took the pen back and pressed down on a button on the end of the pen. A laser shot out of the nib and struck Kyle.
"Wow a laser pen" Kyle said unimpressed. What happened a bit later impressed him more and impressed me too. Kyle literally shrunk down. Form 5'6" to 4".Mia picked him up and put him in her bag. She smiled deviously and pointed it at me too. Next thing I knew I was shrunk from 5'5" to my current 3 inch body.

About twenty minutes later we were dumped out from her bag and now I am on her bed with Kyle face to face with this pissed off giantess. Afraid of what she will say and more importantly what she will do.
Chapter End Notes:
Like I said before I will take comments into perspective for later chapters so be sure to comment :)