Tiny In The Dorms by GuyGoneSmall
Summary:

Melissa is a girl who found her fathers shrinking machine and a portable shrinking machine takes them to her dorm room.  What could possibly go wrong with being shrunk in a dorm full of girls?  


Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Fantasy, Feet, Footwear, Instant Size Change Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 18 Completed: Yes Word count: 14386 Read: 145495 Published: February 16 2016 Updated: September 02 2016

1. Night Before by GuyGoneSmall

2. Wash But No! by GuyGoneSmall

3. Roomates! by GuyGoneSmall

4. Communication/Say Wha?? by GuyGoneSmall

5. Not Quite Siri...Start of a Heat Wave by GuyGoneSmall

6. Shoe Weather by GuyGoneSmall

7. Through The Day by GuyGoneSmall

8. Side Tracked by Friend by GuyGoneSmall

9. Shoes AGAIN! by GuyGoneSmall

10. Not Found.....No Longer Sock Fun! by GuyGoneSmall

11. Stranger Danger! by GuyGoneSmall

12. Unintentional Ride by GuyGoneSmall

13. Stranger's House by GuyGoneSmall

14. Again... Forgotten??? by GuyGoneSmall

15. Dropped Off. by GuyGoneSmall

16. New Experience by GuyGoneSmall

17. Not There! :O by GuyGoneSmall

18. Final Act! by GuyGoneSmall

Night Before by GuyGoneSmall
Author's Notes:

Melissa starts off the night bad. 

Since the adventure two weeks ago with Hayley and Meghan, Melissa had since moved into her dorm room at her college just outside of Memphis, TN.  Her roommate seemed nice, she was from New York City. 

 

Her name was Brianna.  She had long curly black hair and a nice toned body and was around 5’11”.   She was going to school to be a Pharmacist so she seemed to always have a book in her hands. 

 

Melissa walked into the dorm room with the last of her things from her car and one of those things happened to be the shrink ray machine which was small enough to set on her desk beneath her bed.  Brianna was on the bed with her computer up as she looked at Melissa.  She took out her earbud.

 

“Hey do you want to go get food with me??” Brianna asked questioningly. 

 

“No Thanks, tomorrow?” Melissa asked. 

 

“Yea, sure.” Brianna said as she stood up and slipped on her mainly white with black accents Asics GEL Volleycross Revolution shoes. 

 

She was out the door in about two seconds and Melissa was all alone in the room.  She looked at what she could possibly put a way in her limited storage.  Then Melissa felt urges to shrink herself in her dorm room.  It would be an awesome experience to see how she would be treated with Brianna does not know that she is shrunk.  

 

Melissa had found a portable version that her father had made and that was only about the size of a lava lamp, and it only needed to be plugged in and turned on.  She did just that and the machine hummed to life.  Melissa looked around to make sure she had space in the average sized dorm room, which was not too big.  She then made sure to make herself small enough and she suddenly remembered something. The pills, that made her really strong.  

 

Two days ago, Melissa had found some pills at an online Pharmacy.  They claimed to make her invincible, for the most part.  Melissa had received them yesterday and she tore open one packet.  She swallowed the pill in the packet.  She read the instructions after she did and was really wowed by the fact that they each lasted up to 5 days. 

 

With the pills now taken, Melissa again made sure that the machine was set to 1/8th of an inch tall.  She then hit the button to shrink herself and stepped back.  The machine vibrated and shook and a blue light shot out at her.  She was 1/8th of an inch tall instantly.  She looked from side to side and saw a ring of blue light fading in the distance. 

BOOOOMMMM!!!!

 

Unfortunately a stress ball had been knocked off the side of a box that was sitting next to the shrinking machine when Melissa shrunk herself.  It happened to bounce right on the power button of the machine, making it shut off. 

 

“Great, now I have to get Brianna to help me.” Melissa moaned.

 

She started walking towards Brianna’s side of the room and looked at all the things lying on the floor.   She walked right up the a balled up sock that Brianna had probably used in the past 24 hours since she could still smell it.  Melissa then wandered towards the closet where Brianna kept her dirty laundry, and lots of her shoes.  

 

Lucky for Melissa Brianna has a bad habit of leaving her shoes tossed and turned.  She looked at the detail of one of the overturned Nike shoe on its side.  The colors of the leather and mesh on the shoe were very vibrant.  Pink was the mesh color and Turquoise was the leather color and Pink for the laces.  Melissa saw the name of the shoe and it read:

“Nike Air Max Thea”

 

Melissa reached out and touched the felt of what would be the inside of the shoe if it were upright.  Melissa’s size was small enough to make the shoe like an entire city block.  She looked up and saw the tag on the Shoe. 

 

“Wow, size 9 ½  for Brianna’s shoe size, absolutely massive.” Melissa said softly. 

 

Melissa sniffed the air a little bit.  It smelled musky, she assumed that Brianna had worn these in the past week but how much Melissa was not sure of.  Melissa cocked her head and turned and headed toward the laundry basket which was overturned.  Melissa saw another bunched up sock. 

 

“My favorite!” she squealed. 

 

She crawled in and before she could get out, The room door opened.  Melissa started to crawl as fast as she could but to her surprise the sock she was in was lifted up. 

 

Brianna had just gotten back from supper and was bored on what to do.  Her mom had taught her good lessons on how to be neat and she thought she would indulge herself in one of those activities.  Laundry was not her favorite thing to do but she knew it had to be done.  Gathering up her loose clothes she tossed them into her hamper bag and started walking towards the laundry room in the basement of the dorm, She was halfway there when she remembered she would read one of her class books while laundry was being done. 

 

Arriving at the room again she grabbed her Psychology book and her iPod and left again for the laundry room, unknowingly carrying a small passenger with her.  

 

End Notes:

Reviews, Comments, and Suggestions appreciated.  Hope you enjoy!!

Wash But No! by GuyGoneSmall
Author's Notes:

Will Melissa be thrown in with the wash?  

Brianna entered the laundry room and dropper her bad down on the floor.  She reached into her back pocket and grabbed a single bill from her pocket and went over to the change machine. 

 

“Crap, grabbed a $20 instead of a $10.” She said under her breath. 

 

She walked back over to her bag, her foot knocking it over.  But that did not matter as she picked up the items and started tossing them into the washer.  Unfortunately the sock that Melissa was in was tossed into the washer in the middle of everything else. 

 

Brianna saw one of the girls that was down the hall come in with her laundry bag as well. 

 

“Hey, I don’t know your name who are you again??” Brianna asked.

 

The girl set her bag down and reached out her hand.

 

“It’s Crystal.” She replied. 

 

Crystal had shoulder length dirty blonde hair and was also in the Pharmacy program She was around 5’5” tall and she had some nicely shaped hips if she was wearing yoga pants.  She was wearing Asics shoes as well. The Asics symbols were silverfish and the base color of the shoe was grey and the inside was a nice Turquoise color.  They were the Asics GEL Fit Sana 2.  

 

Crystal opened the washing machine next to Brianna’s as Brianna asked her to watch her stuff.  Crystal said she would and so she noticed the door to the washing machine was slightly open.  She walked over to the door and pushed it shut, locking it securely. 

 

Melissa was tossed all around and the next thing she knew she was in a giant drum.  It echoed.  She climbed out of the sock and climbed over heaps of clothes she finally got to the door of the washer.  It was slightly ajar.  However just as she was about to hop out, the door shut and the locking mechanism making a loud clicking noise.  Melissa looked up to the left and saw a girl standing there with her back to her.  Melissa started banging on the glass of the washer door. 

 

“HEY!!! HELP ME!!!  I NEED TO GET OUT!!!” Melissa yelled out. 

 

Unfortunately all Melissa saw was the girl turn towards the washer next to hers and start it.  Melissa heard and felt the vibration of the machine next to hers turn on.  The girl turned away and started walking towards the exit. 

 

Brianna walked out of her room and down the stairs.  Once out of the stair well she bumped into Crystal who was carrying her detergent with her. 

 

“Oh your leaving?? I thought I told you to watch my stuff??” Brianna asked.

 

“Oh I’m just taking my detergent up to my room.  Do you need some??” Crystal asked in a voice that sounded joyful.

 

“Most likely, I have not had the chance to get some at the store.” Brianna stated. 

 

Melissa was looking for a way out. She was at the locking mechanism which was a bar that snapped into place  she was not able to even make the bar budge.   She looked out the door and saw Brianna and the girl enter again.  Brianna had some extra socks in her hand.  The door opened with a lot of force and Melissa went flying.  She it the top of the other girls left shoe and bounced to the floor.  The wind was knocked out of her as she tried to look up.  Not that she would have missed anything except Brianna closing the door again and starting the machine. 

 

Both girls turned around and started walking towards Melissa She however had not gotten her breath back yet and could not get up and run but she soon did.  However, it was too late as the other girls shoe landed on her leg.  Melissa felt her leg get squeezed by the rubber of the shoe and then tightness all around.  Melissa tried to get her leg out but it was useless.  The girls weight was too much and her leg had already popped into the tread of the shoe.  Her shoe lifted up into the stepping motion and as it did Melissa went flying through the air.   Everything was a blur.  Everything stopped and Melissa was about 2-3 feet away from where she last was.  The blur started again. 

 

Crystal had a nice conversation with her new found friend in Brianna.  She was thinking that she could study with her when classes actually got past the syllabus stage and the heavy lifting homework started.  She walked back up to her room and closed her door and kicked off her shoes in the closet.  She went and sat down at her desk, put in her earbuds and started to surf the net.  

 

End Notes:

Whats next????  Its Crystals room.  

 

Comments, Reviews, Suggestions are all welcome! :)  

Roomates! by GuyGoneSmall
Author's Notes:

Melissa gets to meet 2 roomates down the hall.  

Melissa felt the shoe soaring through the air and prepared for the impact.  The shoe hit the ground and Melissa’s leg popped free.  She was propelled onto the other shoes toe but then bounced off and landed on the floor next to a giant black patent heeled pump.  She looked up at it as the heel of the shoe was massive. 

 

“What is it with girls having big feet these days?” Melissa said quietly. 

 

She turned around and looked at the tread of the left shoe.  There were stones stuck everywhere in the tread.  But that was not her concern anymore as she walked around the shoe and saw the girl that was the owner of the shoe.  Melissa thought for a moment and remembered hearing her name was Crystal when she and Brianna were talking in the laundry room.  Melissa looked up again at Crystal who was intently looking at her computer. 

 

“Crystal!!!!!  By your shoe!!!!!” Melissa screamed. 

 

Crystal made no signs of moving.  In fact Melissa never noticed the wire to her ears because Crystal had positioned it in front of herself and her hair was down so there was no way Melissa could see her ear buds.   To Crystal, Melissa’s voice might have well have been another voice in the crowd as she was listening to a live recording of her favorite band Vanquish.  Unfortunately Crystal had the volume up to about 45%. 

 

Melissa started walking towards Crystal and where she was seated on her chair.  The walk was a long ways to Melissa but of course she was so tiny that any walk across a dorm room would be long.  She kept thinking about when she would be able to get back to normal before school started in the morning.  That would have to wait though as she had to find a way to get back to her dorm room somehow. 

 

The dorm room door opened and in walked Crystal’s room mate Kinsey.  She had just gotten done working out and was dead tired.  She slipped off her shoes and fell on her bed.  Crystal looked up at her and didn’t say a word.  Instead she went back to what she was doing and Kinsey just fell asleep on her bed. 

 

Melissa had been almost in the center of the room when she spun around to see Crystals room mate walk in.  She was massive.  The floor shook as she took her steps into the room and her massive Puma Cat shoes came to a rest on either side of Melissa.  She could feel the heat radiating from them.  Melissa then started running towards Crystal, but was blocked by Kinsey’s shoe as she sat down on her bed.  She looked up and saw that she was not even looking down.  In fact she was laying with her feet off the side of the bed laying sideways.   Then she suddenly sat up and undid all the laces on her shoes and kicked them off.   The went up a little in the air and came crashing down.  Melissa was hit with hot air as one of the shoes opening landed facing Melissa on its side.  This made Melissa start to gag and fall to the ground. 

 

Kinsey rested for about an hour.  Crystal had meanwhile has swiveled the chair she was sitting in and had turned on the tv for a while.  Kinsey woke up and watched with Crystal, neither one saying much as they both watched Reba.  Soon the both were tired, so the lights went out, and alarms set. 

 

Melissa was sitting under Kinsey’s bed when the girls turned off the lights.  She herself was getting tired.  Melissa walked towards the bedside milk crate that held Kinsey’s clock on it.  There beside the milk crate, she saw a giant purse, it was a nice black leather one, very few pockets, and a leather strap that was just loosely sitting on the floor.  Melissa went up to it and it looked like a skyscraper to her.  This made her realize how small she was. Looking around she tried to climb the strap, but the steepness of the strap’s surface was far too slick.  All she did was slide back down again.  Instead, Melissa began to wonder around the room now.  She came to Kinsey’s shoes that were in between her and the closet on Kinsey’s side of the room.  Melissa reached out and touched the side of the puma shoes.  She had never felt anything so smooth before.  She remembered back to when she was on Meghan’s shoe.  Her hand started to reach down her pants and stroke herself.  Melissa collapsed to the ground with her back to the floor. 

 

Because the toe of the shoe lifted up ever so slightly she was able to slide her head underneath the toe of the shoe and she breathed in the strong leather smell.  Faster and faster her hand stroked and eventually she came all over her pants and her hand.  She then slid underneath the toe of the shoe and found a nice crevice and curled up, not realizing where she was or how perfectly she would fit into this “crevice she thought she was in”.  

 

End Notes:

What will happen next?!? 

 

Comments, and reivews welcomed.  

Communication/Say Wha?? by GuyGoneSmall
Author's Notes:

Melissa makes contact with giantesses in the dorm room. 

Melissa was woken up by an alarm clock as she woke up.  Giant foot falls could be heard as both Crystal and Kinsey got out of bed.  Melissa then started to sleepily crawl out of the crevice under Kinsey’s shoe and sleepily look up at the giant foot that was now there.  However, she woke up once she saw it moving towards the shoe she was under.  She barely got up as Kinsey’s foot got fully inserted and she watched as the shoe strained under Kinsey’s weight.  She watched as Kinsey got up and walked out of the room. 

 

Crystal and Kinsey were getting their stuff packed for the school day ahead of them and were not really paying attention to the floor.  But Crystal happened to look down and spotted something like a bug or something moving on the floor.   She looked closer and saw that it was a human. 

 

“What the….”

 

She was lost for words and as she squinted to see who it was Kinsey walked back into the room. 

 

Crystal quickly sat back up, as Kinsey did not even notice anything on the floor or what she was doing as she came back into the room. 

 

“I’m off to classes Crystal, you coming?” Kinsey asked still in a sleep mode of hers. 

 

“Yea, I’ll come as soon as I can.” Crystal replied with an honest answer. 

 

“Ok, see you at class” Kinsey said as she walked out of the door and into the dorm hallway. 

 

Crystal meanwhile turned her attention back to the what looked like a human bug on the floor.  She squinted and saw that it was for sure trying to get her attention, however she could not make out what it was trying to say.  There were tiny squeaks that would be easily drowned out by the simplest of sounds but that’s about all she could tell. 

 

Melissa was trying her best to get Crystal to understand her but it was no used she was just too small.   Crystal was still staring at her and she still could not understand Melissa, her voice was too small for her to hear and there was nothing in Melissa’s mind that would seem to help her out. 

 

Crystal moved her hand towards the bug and it crouched in fear. 

 

“Don’t worry I wont hurt you.” Crystal cooed.

 

The shrunken human let Crystal pick her up and set her down on the night stand by her bed.  Crystal then grabbed a quick to use magnifying glass that she had bought for science class and put it up the shrunken human.  Her mouth dropped in awe as she was so stunned that this human was so tiny.  Multiple questions were running though her head of how this could have happened. 

 

“How did you get so small?” Crystal asked with amazement. 

 

Melissa understood the question all fine.  However, whether Crystal would understand her response was a different story. 

 

“I shrunk myself with my fathers invention!” Melissa yelled up to Crystal. 

 

“Speake up, I cant hear what you just said.” Crystal said with confusion. 

 

Melissa was getting frustrated after about 5 minutes of trying to communicate with Crystal.  It was useless.  Melissa thought for a moment while Crystal was texting something on her phone.  Then the idea hit her.  She could yell into the phone.  How would she get Crystal to understand that though?  

 

End Notes:

Will the Phone Idea work?  Find out next!  

 

Reviews and comments greatly appreciated.  

Not Quite Siri...Start of a Heat Wave by GuyGoneSmall
Author's Notes:

Melissa is able to tell Crystal what she wants.  But not quite.  

Melissa looked at Crystal texting on her phone.  She looked at the giant iPhone 6s Plus as Crystal was still texting.  Melissa looked around the night stand and saw the charging cord just laying at the back edge of it.  She ran right towards it and stood by it.  Crystal got done with her texting and looked over to where she thought Melissa was. 

 

“Where did you go??” she asked softly.

 

Her eyes fell on the end of her charging cord and she could see Melissa pointing to it.  She could see that Melissa was pointing to the end of the cord but also trying to point to her phone. 

 

“No, my phone does not need charging silly.” Crystal chuckled as she said it.

 

“Oh wait, you could communicate with it.” She suddenly realized. 

 

Crystal set her phone down next to Melissa. 

 

“Alright speak.” She said.

 

Melissa got up onto the phone and pressed with two hands on the microphone and the grey screen with the white line appeared, the sign that the phone is listening. 

 

“I shrunk myself with my fathers invention that I wanted to try out.  Can you help me??” Melissa spoke. 

 

Melissa thought she did well but apparently not.  She looked up and saw Crystal chuckle as she read what the phone said. 

 

“You want to be with my feet??  I don’t think you said that but ok.” Crystal said chuckling even more. 

 

“If you say so.  Just like you said with my old Keds Champion shoes.” She said with authority. 

 

Melissa looked in shock as she saw Crystals giant form stand up from her bed and walk to the closet.  She turned around and smiled walking towards Melissa in her tight jeans and tight blouse, while holding the Keds she was talking about in her hands.  The leather was so worn that the white was not really that white anymore and there were creases that were permeant in the leather.  Melissa watched as Crystal put on some turquoise socks that looked like they had seen a better day. 

 

“Alright, in you go!” Crystal said enthusiastically. 

 

Crystal picked her up by her hand and dropped her onto the hard insole of the right shoe.  And then she felt gravity shift and she started tumbling.  But at the same time she felt weightless. 

 

Crystal had dropped the shoe and it landed rightside up on the floor.  They were so old that she could easily untie the knots in the shoes and it would stay on her foot easily.  But she didn’t since she had gotten accustom to just slipping them on and getting them to go on her foot.  She slipped on the shoes and she felt Melissa under her foot. 

 

“Great now I’m late for class.” She said with and unenthusiastic voice. 

 

She picked up her bag and plugged her headphones into her iPhone and she erased what Melissa had said into the phone.  She exited out of her texting app and entered Pandora and forgot about the whole ordeal this morning.  She had work to do.  As she walked out of the dorm and outside, Melissa and where all but on the back burner of her mind. 

 

 

Melissa started loving the experience as soon as Crystal put on her shoe.  However, when Melissa opened up her mouth to start breathing with Crystals steps sock was immediately stuffed into her mouth, forcing her to breathe through her nose.  This went on for quite sometime until Melissa thought she heard a door opening and closing, muffled of course.  After that point the temperature started to rise significantly.  The sock that she was forced to suck on was starting to feel a little moist to her.  How could this be?? She has only been in her shoe for about 5 minutes.    

 

What Melissa did not realize, as well as Crystal, She had put on some socks that were made with some extra cotton and since the leather does not have any type of easy ventilation, the only source of possible fresh oxygen would be through the ankle area.  However, with the extra cotton on the sock the opening of the shoe hugged her ankle, sealing off any gape between her ankle and the inside of the shoe.  This effect started to cause Crystals feet to start to sweat, and with no reason to take her shoes off for any reason, as well as a long day of classes and studying, Melissa might as well have to deal with extreme heat.  In fact with Melissa on the back burner of her mind Crystal may as well forget about her as it likely might happen with all of her classes and homework. 

 

 

End Notes:

Will Crystal end up forgetting about Melissa??  How will Melissa get her attention again???

Shoe Weather by GuyGoneSmall
Author's Notes:

Melissa has to survive Crystals shoe.  

 

Crystal was a tad late to her first class of the day.  It unfortunately was a class that she needed, in fact all freshman needed.  Into to Society.  She took a seat near the back of the class. And took out her notebook and started to listen to any crucial details about the class.  Not that it really mattered.  Most of her older high school friends were saying that this was an easy class with the easiest professor in the world.  She scrunched her toes a few times in a row, not really paying attention to the small lump under her big and second toe. 

 

The walk to Crystals class was hell for Melissa.  Her legs felt like they would shattering every time the ball of Crystal’s foot would slam down to the ground during the walking motion.  Her head was whiplashing down into the insole of the show every time a step would complete itself.  The insole had become moist with sweat within ten minutes and the air was so humid Melissa was having trouble breathing.  To make matters worse, every time she tried to breathe the sock would be ready to go into her mouth as well as dripping hot sweat into her already dry throat.  Melissa gave thanks when she finally heard a faint but muffled voice of what sounded like a female teacher from outside of Crystal’s shoe.  Melissa began to feel hotter.  She started to scream, but her attempt to was quickly silenced when Crystal absentmindedly twitched her toes.  This action caused the sock to be pushed into her mouth permanently. 

 

“Great, now what am I supposed to do? “ Melissa wondered.

 

Her answer was given to her when Crystal stretched out her legs and crossed her left shoe over her right.  Unfortunately, this classroom slanted upwards so slightly and there were heater vents along the floor underneath the bolted down desks.  They however did not intrude on the foot space of any of the students in the classroom. 

 

Crystal heard a slight clicking noise and felt a slightly warm breeze along her legs through her jeans.  It was around 55 degrees today and the slight warm breeze felt really good, so she disregarded the fact that her shoes were right next the heater.  She did not even think twice about where her shoes were compared to the heater vent. 

 

Melissa was glad that she was slightly slanted upwards, but she was not impressed of the immense weight still pushing her into the insole.  She started to relax and took in the feeling of Crystal’s foot pressing her tightly to the insole of her shoe.  This lasted all of what seemed like 30 seconds to her because her back started to feel really really warm.  In fact she started to feel too hot and started to struggle but with Crystal’s foot tightly pressing her to the insole of the Keds shoe, Melissa was stuck with feeling hotter by the second.  Of course this did not make the situation inside Crystal’s shoe any more bearable, it only felt like someone was turning the temperature up on the sauna even more.  It was not only the temperature going up.  Unfortunately, Crystal was not able to put any lotion on her feet last night so her feet still smelled of running from last night, however, Melissa had started to become nose blind to that part of the situation. 

 

The hour went by slow.  As soon as class was done Crystal stood up to go to the library or the central campus building area.  She started walking towards the library when she was thinking about this morning. 

 

“I so totally should have done what Melissa wanted me to do.  I bet she likes it in there.   Is her phone still in her dorm room?” Crystal wondered.

 

Crystal again put that to the back of her mind as she walked towards the library.  Making sure she stepped hard down on her right foot as she walked.   

 

 

End Notes:

Will Melissa be getting a break soon?  

Through The Day by GuyGoneSmall
Author's Notes:

More of What Crystals viewpoint is.  

The day went by slow for Crystal.  She was swamped with first day homework assignments.  After a long day she was finally done with classes for the day, so, she thought she would walk again to the library but this time to meet up with Kinsey possibly.  Crystal had been texting her all day. 

 

Making it to the library she headed to one of the study tables in the library and started studying.  Most of the work that Crystal had to do was busy homework, icebreaker type of homework assignments.  Somewhere during her sociology class ice breaker assignment Kinsey showed up. 

 

“OMG! Hey there Kinsey!” Crystal said excitedly.

 

“Hey!” Kinsey said.

 

“So this homework is so long.” Crystal explained.

 

“Tell me about it.” Kinsey said just sitting down in the chair.

 

The friends began talking for quite some time before deciding to go back to their dorm room.  Walking back they talked about girl stuff. Stuff like make-up and how could any girl forget, boys. 

 

After walking in the door of the dorm room both girls dropped their bags and got onto their laptops.  Crystal slipped off her shoes and left them at the side of her bed.  However, that’s when she realized that Melissa was still inside her shoe for the whole day.  She bent down and checked her shoe only to find out that she was not there. 

 

“Where could she have gone?” Crystal wondered.

Crystal looked over at Kinsey, she was totally engrossed in her computer with her earbuds in.  Crystal slipped on her shoes again, the same ones she had been wearing all day and walked to the ladies room.  She went into a stall near the back and slipped off her right shoe again and felt inside of it for Melissa.  She then put her foot up on her thigh and saw Melissa plastered to her sock.  Melissa had long passed out from being inside her shoe all day.  Crystal slowly peeled Melissa off of her sock and put her unconscious body into her jean pocket.  This was probably not the right thing to do but she did it anyways.  Crystal then got an idea.  Melissa had mentioned that she had her fathers shrink ray in her room.  Maybe, just maybe she could go and get that for tomorrow. 

 

Walking out of the restroom and down the hallway towards her dorm room, Melissa’s room was just a few more doors down.  She was just passing her room when she saw Brianna walk out of the room. 

 

“Hey Brianna!  How’s your first day going?” Crystal asked.

 

“Great!” She replied walking quickly passed Crystal.

 

“Bingo!” Crystal thought.

 

Brianna had left her door open and with a quick look down the hallway she snuck into Brianna’s and Melissa’s room.   She looked around and quickly spotted the odd looking gun on Melissa’s desk.  Crystal took it and made sure it was secure under her shirt and walked out of Brianna’s and Melissa’s room. 

 

She arrived back in her room and saw that apparently Kinsey had left the room.  This was perfect.  She put the shrink ray gun under her bed and took off her shoes.  She then took out Melissa and dropped her into her sock that she had been wearing all day.  At this point Melissa was just starting to come back to life after spending all day in her shoe. 

 

“Have fun in there.” Crystal chuckled as she then tied a knot in the sock and stuffed it inside her shoe. 

 

Melissa was just coming back and she heard Crystal say something but was not sure what it was.  Then she felt wet all around and then being lowered.  And then she felt warm.   Everything was again muffled, but she did not know why since she was just coming through.  And she also had a pounding headache.  But being able to stretch out a little bit she ended up falling asleep. 

 

 

End Notes:

What will happen next??  

 

Comments and suggestions appreciated.  

Side Tracked by Friend by GuyGoneSmall
Author's Notes:

Crystal gets ideas.  

 

Melissa awoke suddenly.  Everything was still dark.  She heard nothing around her to tip her off of where she was but then it all started to flood black to her.  She remembered being in Crystals shoe but nothing beyond that, however she started to feel around and found that she was encased in something. The pounding headache she had had long resided and she felt much better.  One of the things that was starting to take affect though was that she was starting to get cold. 

 

What Melissa was forgetting was that when sweat dries it gets sort of cold when it does. 

 

Melissa then started to feel even more and then it hit her. 

 

“This feels awfully like a sock.” She said out loud. 

 

Felling around she came to where she knew the opening was, however that’s when she discovered that Crystal had knotted the opening to prevent her from getting out. 

 

“Great.” She thought. 

All Melissa could do was wait.  She ended up just laying there, and soon she heard a muffled alarm go off. 

 

Crystal was rudely awakened by the alarm clock on her night stand, which was just a milk crate.  She did not want to spend the money on an actual night stand if she did not have to.  She looked down and saw her Keds from the day before. 

 

“I have her shrink ray, now I have complete control over her.” Crystal thought. 

 

Crystal got up and started her morning routine and went out of the room.  Kinsey was still in bed but awake.  She had woken up with Crystal’s alarm and could not fall back to sleep. 

 

Kinsey saw Crystal walk out of the room and figured she would get out of bed as well.  She got up and threw on her jeans, and then she went to her closet and picked out a nice turquoise push-up bra and then a white button down blouse.  She then proceeded to pick out a nice black blazer to go over the blouse.  Her nice brown hair would flow over it and just past her shoulders.  Now she needed to pick out some shoes to wear with her outfit.  She did not want to look to preppy but the just right style.  Just at that moment Crystal walked back into the room and she was still in her PJ’s. 

 

“Can I barrow some shoes for later today Crystal?” Kinsey asked. 

 

“What are you doing later today?” Crystal asked with a look forming a question. 

 

“I was going to go help a couple of friends to move into an apartment.” She said with authority. 

 

“Sure, but make sure you bring them back.” Crystal said not even think about which ones she was going to choose or about Melissa. 

 

Kinsey reached for the Keds and put them in her backpack zipping it up and walking out of the dorm room.  Crystal started doing her morning routine while trying to decide what to do with Melissa, thinking she was still in her Keds, but still not realizing the fact that Kinsey had them. 

 

Kinsey went though her classes and was done by 11am.  She went to her friend’s old apartment and slipped off her nice flats she had on today. 

 

“Ewww….Why did you leave your socks in here all balled up Crystal?” Kinsey said with a disgusted look on her face. 

 

Melissa’s world was upsidedown for the better part of the day.  She heard muffled noises all day long She was surprised when all of a sudden her world became lighter as the sock she was in was pulled out of the shoe.  She then was tumbling out of the sock to what she thought was a hand but was still the shoe.  She looked up. 

 

“Who is that girl?” Melissa said with disbelief. 

 

Melissa could see the girls face but could not see most of her body because of the height of the shoe’s heel from the inside.  She looked up and saw that the girl was not eve looking into the shoe.  Why would she?  Its just a shoe, her friends shoe to say the least.  Melissa got a horrible feeling and soon she knew what might happen.  

 

End Notes:

What will happen to Melissa now? 

 

Comments and Reviews helpful, I will gladly take story ideas.  Comments apprecieated. 

Shoes AGAIN! by GuyGoneSmall
Author's Notes:

Melissa has to endure the same shoes from a day ago.  

Melissa watched in horror as she watched the girl start putting on her own socks as she tossed them aside. 

 

“Hey Kinsey! Would you hurry up?” A voice in the distance shouted. 

 

“Hold on! Be right there!” Kinsey yelled back almost immediately. 

 

Melissa felt her floor shift as Kinsey’s fingers grabbed the back of the shoes.  She tumbled down to the toe of the shoe and tried to stand up but with Kinsey swinging her arm with the shoes in her hand as she walked, it was virtually impossible.  Then the weightlessness of falling began and Melissa was stuck to the upper ceiling of the shoe.  Then she was slammed against the insole as the shoe hit the ground.  Just as she was thinking she should get out the light disappeared as Kinsey started to insert her foot.  Kinsey’s foot slammed into Melissa and pressed down right away.  Melissa felt the familiar feeling of being stepped on but much heavier than Crystal. 

 

Up above Kinsey slipped on the shoes that Crystal had let her borrow, but because her feet were most likely a half centimeter bigger than Crystal’s feet, she did not bother to tie the laces since when untied they did not even hit the ground.  She moved her feet around after putting them on to get comfortable. 

 

Melissa felt like a slab a concrete was placed on top of her as Kinsey got done moving her foot around to get the shoe on.  A hot one too.  With Kinsey walking around and going to classes for the morning her foot was still sweaty and her socks made it worse.  With the shoe being at its coolest before Kinsey put it on, Melissa was sure it was hotter inside the shoe than it was when Crystal wore it.  Then the walking began.  Unlike Crystal, Kinsey had a much longer stride and she was built bigger than Crystal.  Her foot slammed down into Melissa harder than what Crystal’s did.  Melissa was having to work harder to get her breath back and to breathe at the same time in between Kinsey’s steps than she ever had to with Crystal’s steps.   

 

Kinsey helped her friend Katie with her heavy furniture first.  These where what she needed help on the most because they were bulky and heavy.  The other stuff went by pretty smoothly as far as carrying them out the U-Haul trailer which was pretty full at this point. 

 

After a few more things they were loaded up and they drove to Katie’s new apartment which happened to be more like a studio than anything else.  Katie and Kinsey carried the heavy chair, bed and couch up to the studio and continued with the rest of the small items that Katie had packed into the trailer.  After about a half out they were both done with the moving and were hot and sweaty.  Kinsey did not feel like taking off her shoes because she did not want to smell her sweaty foot smell all the way back to the dorm room.  So she left them on.  Katie took Kinsey back to the dorm in her car.  As she pulled over to the side of the road this conversation came up. 

 

“Kinsey, thanks for all the help today. Listen, I wanted to say you are pretty sexy when you lift all those heavy things girl.” Katie said with hesitation. 

 

“Thanks.  Your pretty as well.” Kinsey said with obvious signs of blushing coming out. 

 

With a little hesitation Katie leaned in and  both Kinsey and Katie interlocked lips.  The moment lasted only for a little bit and then it ended.  Kinsey smiled and got out of the car but before she did she did the call me sign as she walked into the dorm. 

 

This was the first time she had ever kissed another girl but this felt different.  This felt like she was meant to be kissing this girl.  She kept on thinking about this as she walked back into the dorm room and as she walked in she slipped off Crystal’s Keds that she let her barrow.  She then peeled off the socks she used and tossed them into the laundry basket that Crystal and her had decided to used. 

 

Crystal came back into the room after a fun little outing with a friend and she saw Kinsey already on her computer.  Silently walked to laundry basket and looked in.  She suddenly realized that this was going to be harder than she thought.  The basket was filled with at least 6-7 pairs of Kinsey’s white socks. 

 

“I will have to see if I can’t get Melissa out of there tomorrow.” She thought as she walked back to her bed. 

 

Before too long Melissa came back through and felt her world all damp as she started to wake up.  Apparently it was still early, as she noticed the light streaming through the threads of the sock.  She easily found her way out of the opening of the sock and looked in fear as she looked up a long ways at the giant opening of the laundry basket.  She had to be careful where she was standing because she could still easily slip though the cracks of the clothing and have to get herself out again. 

 

“I’m going to hit the sack.” Kinsey said to Crystal. 

 

“Ok, I will too.” Crystal said as she could feel herself getting tired a little bit.

 

Kinsey got up and switched off the light and the two girls went to sleep comfortably, Melissa however started making her bed out of the sweaty sock that she was with all afternoon.   

 

End Notes:

What will happen next????

 

Comments and suggestions appreciated.  Thanks so much for reading I apprecieate it.  

Not Found.....No Longer Sock Fun! by GuyGoneSmall
Author's Notes:

Sorry its been awhile.  With starting a new job in a few days idk when i will be able to update next but enjoy the chapter! 

Melissa woke up several times during the night, mainly because she kept sinking into Kinsey’s sweaty sock.  At one point during the night Melissa had to peel herself off of the sock because she had almost dried to the sock.  The smell was not bad because she had become nose blind to it a while ago.  She finally got a good amount of sleep at around 3am in the morning. 

 

Crystal woke up at 5 am and quietly sat up in bed.  She looked over at Kinsey and saw that she was still snoozing.  She got up out of her bed and crept over to the laundry hamper that was on Kinsey’s half of the room.  She looked into the dark hamper and she immediately cringed at the smell. 

 

“Jeez, Kinsey has smelly sweat.” She whispered under her breath. 

 

She turned on her iPhone light and shined it into the hamper.  Unfortunately she did not see Melissa.  She remembered to last night and then thought that maybe Melissa managed to escape.  So, she turned off her phone light and thought quickly about where she could be.  She could literally help Melissa get back to normal for a while till the next adventure.  But she had to find her first.  Where could she be?? 

 

Melissa saw some light streaming through the sock that she was in.  She once again had slipped deeper into the sock than expected while she was sleeping.  She groggily started climbing out of the sock when the light disappeared. 

 

“No, Come back!” Melissa called out.

 

Her only answer was darkness.  She then started to drift back to sleep only to feel like she had had enough sleep already.  She looked around and once again like last night that she had no way up to the top of the hamper.  Melissa then just plopped down and sat, staring off into space.  Eventually she heard rummaging around and looked up to try and see if she could see anything through the limited visibility of the hamper.

 

Crystal had already gotten going for the day and had been doing all of the things she need to in the dark.   She then picked up her bag and was ready for class.  To her Melissa was not even in the hamper, since she did not see anything she had no reason to believe that Melissa was there so she was thinking of other places of where she could be.  She turned on the light as she saw Kinsey stirring in her bed. 

 

“I’m going to class.” She told Kinsey.

 

“Ok, Ill get up soon” Kinsey replied still a little bit sleepy. 

 

Kinsey took about another 5 minutes to wake up and got up.  She tossed her cami into the hamper as well as her short work out style shorts into the hamper. 

 

“I need to wash this sometime today.” She said to herself, or at least she thought it was only herself. 

 

Melissa was covered in clothing.  Worst yet she could smell Kinsey’s perfume all over. She was scrambling now.  She needed to get out of here.   She started scrambling around only to find herself getting tangled more and more in the clothes on top of her. 

 

Worst yet what she did not know is that is that Kinsey was getting stuff ready to go for her day and some of the stuff she was getting ready were things needed to do the laundry.  

 

End Notes:

Comments welcome.  As well as reactions to the story so far.  Thanks! Tune in next time.  

Stranger Danger! by GuyGoneSmall
Author's Notes:

What happens next??  New twist to the story.  

Melissa struggled around in the clothes.  Then she felt the load of the laundry begin to shift which only meant one thing.  Kinsey was taking the load down the laundry room of the dorm.  This happened to be in the basement of the dorm. 

 

However when Kinsey walked out of the dorm room she bumped into Brianna, Melissa’s roommate.  Unfortunately for both girls, their laundry was spilled all over the floor.  Melissa was thrown and she landed out of the clothes pile a few feet from where the girls were standing.  She felt sore from the landing and of course the hard feeling carpet did not help either.  She stood up and saw both girls putting the laundry back into their hampers.  They were fast, Melissa had only been looking for about 20 seconds and they were already done with sorting all the clothes into their respective laundry hampers.  She watched their butts as they started walking off.  Kinsey’s butt swaying back and forth creasing her jeans as they were slightly tighter than what Melissa would wear.  Brianna had on her dark wash jeans that also showed her curves.  Kinsey had on a white blouse today and Brianna had on a tight turquoise tang top which Melissa knew that she would be wearing some sort of business coat or jacket over the top. 

 

Melissa wondered if she was a lesbian as she thought to how she watched them walk off. 

 

“I can’t be.. I have always liked guys… Then again maybe I am.” She said as she talked to herself while walking towards her dorm room. 

 

Melissa had no idea that Crystal had taken her shrink ray gun out of her room.  In fact she had no intentions of going back to Crystal’s room.  Why would she?  All of her stuff was in her dorm room. 

 

Melissa had gotten to her room entrance which was wide open.  However, she was on the opposite wall and needed to cross the hallway.  She started walking towards her room when she heard muffled stepping getting closer and closer to her.  It sounded like multiple people.  And soon talking.  Loud talking like they were talking like she was not even there. 

 

“And this is what the dormitory looks like!” the person said in an extremely loud voice.

 

This caused Melissa to cover her ears and that’s when she knew she needed to get out of the way.  That’s when the tour guides shoe crashed down right in front of her path.  The white colored shoe with purple accents was instantly crushed by the weight of the shoes owner.  Melissa saw the swoosh that indicated that the shoe was a Nike shoe, and then she saw the word free that was indented into the shoe underneath the swoosh.  However this was the inside of the shoe so she had not seen the other foot yet, but she felt the air and a little bit of burning sensation on her back as the foot went by and then a huge gust of wind that carried her forward an inch.  She turned on her back and saw a sky blue Chuck Taylor’s shoe land right below where her feet were.  The sight of the girls jeans from inbetween her legs freaked Melissa out.  She screamed.  But this did nothing to stop the stampede of what looked like never ending giant shoes stomping around her. 

 

She managed to pick herself up and start running however before she could get to her side of the hallway, a giant shoe slammed into the ground in front of her.  She ended smacking right into the shoe.  It ended up to being a grey and maroon colored asics shoe.  However when she smacked right into the shoe the laces were really old and one of the shoe laces was frayed really bad, as in the lace seemed like it was unraveling like an old rope.  Melissa immediately found that her arms and wrists were instantly caught up in the frayed lace and she could feel the shoes owner about to take another step. 

 

She flew through the air as the person took a step.  Melissa hung on to dear life.   The walking finally stopped again and Melissa turned her head to see where she was from what she could see by looking over her shoulder.  She could not see a whole since she was entangled in the lace on the inside of the left shoe.  From what she thought whoever she had caught a ride with was in the lobby of the dorm with the rest of the tour group.  Melissa looked and saw Brianna walking up the from the basement and exiting the doorway of the basement to go back up to her dorm room.  Melissa tried for all she was worth but the frayed lace held her in place.  She started to smell the girls foot and it reminded her of being in the Keds shoe with Kinsey’s foot. 

 

The frayed lace held Melissa tight as the shoe began to move again and everything was a constant blur.  Nothing stopped again until the tour was clearly out of the dorms and inside the cafeteria area of the college.  The girl had taken a seat and was sitting at a table with 3 other spots.  Each spot had a pair of shoes on the ground for it so Melissa figured it was a young prospective student that was wearing the shoes she was attached too.  But she was proved wrong when the shoe moved and she had a view of the shoes owner and the person the left. 

 

Jennifer commonly known as Jen though out her social life with her friends and family was at the age of 27 and she was out today with her sister Jill who was applying for college.  They were taking the opportunity to order some food in the cafeteria area in the allotted time the tour allowed.  Jen had dirty blond hair and hips that looked good in her jean shorts, but when she put on jeans she looked like a bombshell, her sister looked the same way only she had jet black hair, and her sister Jill was at the age of 20. 

 

Melissa was struggling to try and get away from the frayed lace but she just could not do it.  No matter how hard she tried.  The frayed separate strings held her tight.  And the hopes of getting free were slowly fading away.   What she did not know was that Jill and Jen were planning on skipping the last bit of the tour, which was a sneak peak inside the auditorium, Jill had no interest in seeing that so they thought they would start on their way home, well home for Jill but Jen’s home for her. 

 

As the two girls got up to leave Melissa felt a sinking feeling as she was still tightly entangled in Jen’s shoe lace and it looked like she was going home with Jen for the time being.  

 

End Notes:

Reviews, Comments, and Suggestions are welcome.  Thanks for reading and next chapter coming soon, I hope.  Thanks so much! :-)  

Unintentional Ride by GuyGoneSmall
Author's Notes:

Where did Melissa end up?

 

Jen and Jill said goodbye to each other as Jen began to walk to her car and Jill walked back to where she parked which happened to be the opposite side of campus then where Jen had parked.  She would be going to school here in the spring right after Christmas break. 

 

Jen walked at a decent pace not fast but not too slow either.  She finally got to her car and got in.  she started the car and backed out of the parking lot and drove away. 

 

Melissa was starting to get dizzy with all the motion but it stopped suddenly and she thought she was going to come loose but she was abruptly ripped backwards as the frayed lace still held her tightly.  She felt motion again but then it stopped and she looked up.  She saw the girl was in her car.  Melissa saw another opportunity to try and break away but for some reason the frayed lace would not let her go. 

 

“Help!!!  Look down!! Here!! I’m Down Here!!!” Melissa called up.

 

Unfortunately for Melissa, Jen had turned on the radio at that exact moment and all of her calls for help were drowned out by a random song on the radio. Jen however had no idea that she had a little passenger on her shoe so she did not even think twice about turning the volume knob up a few notches either.  This in turn forced Melissa to try her cover her ears which was not easy with Jen driving the car.  Every once in a while Melissa would be shaken up and down by Jen’s foot as  she would every once in a while tap to the beat of the music.  And then it all stopped.  Jen got out of her car and everything was a blur again.  But it was not a blur for long as once it stopped, Melissa notice the smell of fresh rubber.  She looked around for what she could see to give her a clue of where she might be at.   She saw shelves and shelves of shoes.  Then she saw a sight off in the distance it read ‘Payless Shoesource’.  

 

Without so much looking down, Jen slipper off her shoes and put on a pair of leather ankle boots.  The boots had a zipper down the inside and a nice buckle on the outside and as she walked she felt comfortable in them.  She could tell that the leather was just right because she could just see her toes moving.  Again she did not look down and slipped on her shoes she had been wearing and went up to the counter to pay for the heels.  After that she went to her car and drove all the way to her house that she had, she really did not need it since she was single but she liked the extra space plus the garage. 

 

The motion and all of the girls movements had finally stopped for good today Melissa thought.  Now she could really start to get to free herself as the girl had just kicked off her shoes at the door.  Melissa was in and easy spot and she easily untangled herself from the frayed lace and hopped to the floor.  Melissa had no idea where she was at.  But she did know she was in that one girls house.  She had been too busy trying to get free that she had not heard what her name was.  Melissa heard the tv on in the other room.  So she started to head that way.  

 

End Notes:

Comments and suggestions welcome.  Also thoughts about the story as well are also welcome.  Thanks! and Enjoy! 

Stranger's House by GuyGoneSmall
Author's Notes:

Will Melissa get the help she needs??  

Melissa reached the living room and found Jen sitting on the couch, staring at the tv and not moving.  She walked until she got to right beside the couch and looked up at what she could see.  She saw Jen just sitting there and then she saw a loose string from one of the couches corners.  She was able to reach it if she jumped up.  She jumped, and grabbed it.  It took her a while to pull herself up onto the string fully and she began to climb as if she was on one of those elementary style of ropes. 

 

It took Melissa about 5 minutes to climb all the way up to the bottom of the armrest of the couch.  She managed to pull herself up and she looked at Jen who was still staring at the television. 

 

“Hey down here!!” Melissa called up to the girl.

 

Jen had been watching television when she heard a tiny scream.  She paused the T.V and looked around. 

 

“Down here!!  Help!!” Melissa called again. 

 

Jen looked down at the armrest of the couch and her eyes landed squarely on Melissa.  Her mouth dropped.  It was a small person. 

 

“Ho.. How… How Your so small.” Jen said at a loss of words. 

 

“Its alright, I just need your help getting back to my dorm room.” Melissa yelled up to the girl.

 

“What’s your name by the way?” Melissa asked with curiosity. 

 

“Its Jen, and how would I find where you need to go? I mean its not like I know where you are from and plus its late tonight, and I have work tomorrow.” Jen said really fast. 

 

“Ill tell you what, Ill drop you off at your building in the morning but I have to get going after that.” Jen said quickly after thinking about the idea in her head. 

 

“Ok sounds good.  Um, where should I sleep?” Melissa asked. 

 

“Wherever, I need to go get some sleep.  Ill take you to my room if you would like.” Jen suggested.

 

“No that’s alright.  Could I sleep in your shoe?” Melissa asked with what looked like a pleading look on her face. 

 

Jen looked at her with a confused look on her face.  

 

“Ok, I guess.  Suit yourself, it seems weird but ok.” Jen said with a disgusting look starting to form on her face. 

 

Melissa happily jumped onto Jen’s hand as she picked her up and walked towards the front door.  Jen looked down at the array of her shoes that she had there. 

 

“Which ones do you want to sleep in?” Jen asked. 

 

“The ones you wore today on the tour.” She called up to Jen.

 

Jen bent down and grabbed the right shoe, the one without the frayed lace, and set Melissa down into the shoe.  She then gently set the shoe back on the ground next to the other one and stood up taking one last look at Melissa.  She turned around and walked off to her bedroom. 

 

Melissa looked around her and she saw how old these shoes were.  She was assaulted by the smell as soon as Jen had set her down on the insole.  There was no brand name on the insole because it had most likely been worn off by Jen a few days after she got them.  Melissa then wandered to the toe of the shoe where there was a little stronger of a smell but then she noticed why the shoe must be letting out its heat so quickly.  There were multiple pinhole in the mesh that were starting to become bigger the more Jen wears the shoes. 

 

Melissa settled down and laid down at the front wall of the shoe.  She was surprised that Jen had formed a perfect curve for her natural sleeping position for her.  She did not need to have pillows upon pillows to help support her instead of just sleeping flat.  Melissa drifted off to sleep and she looked forward to going back to her dorm tomorrow.  

 

End Notes:

Will Melissa be able to get back?  

 

Comments, Suggestions, and overal reviews of the story so far are appreciated.  Thanks and Enjoy! 

Again... Forgotten??? by GuyGoneSmall
Author's Notes:

Is Melissa forgotten again?  

Jen awoke with a slight sense of “Let’s do this” attitude.  This was going to be a long day in the office for her since she had a lot of work to do.  She showed and got dressed into some nice flared jeans that still hugged her butt and flared out at the bottom near her ankles.  She then put on a tight white shirt that really showed off her cleavage.  She then went to her closet and picked up some black ankle boots that had a zipper on the inside of them.  They were her favorite ankle boots because they were comfy for her and they showed off how well her feet moved in the heels.  Every time she flexed or moved her toes, if one would look closely, they would see the movement of the toes through the leather of the boots. 

 

Melissa was just starting to wake up after a good night’s rest in Jen’s shoe.  She got up and stretched and looked at the light streaming through opening of the shoe.  She heard muffled footsteps from inside her show which told her that Jen was up and about.  She walked to the heel of the shoe so that she would be ready to go when Jen picked her out of the shoe. 

 

Jen walked into the kitchen which was right next to the garage door.  Her heels clacked on the hardwood floor of the kitchen.  She made her breakfast which consisted of eggs and sausage and a glass of milk.  However she still felt tired. 

 

“I’ll just stop at Dunkin on the way to the office.” She mumbled to herself. 

 

Melissa was listening to the sound of eggs and sausage cooking in the frying pan while listening to the clack of Jen’s heels smack the hardwood floor of the kitchen and in fact she could feel Jen’s footsteps a little bit.  She was wondering when Jen would retrieve her from her shoe so she could make it back to her dorm.  However, she got a different response.

 

Jen got done eating her breakfast and put her dishes in the dishwasher.  She thought about what she had to do today and the thought of meeting Melissa and promising her to take her back to her dorm was in the back of her mind but she was not thinking about Melissa so when she went over her list of what she had to do today, Melissa was not written down on her list.  However, going to the gym was.  Jen looked around and got all of her stuff together without talking to herself so to speak but thinking to herself of what she needed. 

 

Melissa was still staring upward wondering what the heck Jen was doing. 

 

“She should have come and got me by now.” She muttered.

 

She looked up again and saw Jen bend down and then she was sent tumbling back to the toe of the shoe. 

 

“Jen! What are you doing?!?!?!” Melissa yelled up.

 

However, Jen did not hear anything out of the ordinary besides her heels clacking as she walked into the garage and got into her car.  She opened the passenger side of the door first and tossed her shoes and her gym clothes into the passenger seat and closed the door and walked around the to the drivers side of the car.  She got in and backed out of the garage feeling confident that she had remembered everything that she needed to do for today.  However, there was a slightly odd feeling in her stomach that she had forgot something.  Jen was trying to remember but she just thought it was nothing and continued the process of backing out of the driveway.   

 

Melissa went slamming into the mesh of the shoe and then back to the insole and then she rocketed out of the opening of the shoe and landed on the center console of the car.  She looked at the drivers side door and watched as Jen got in and started backing out of the driveway.  She was debating when she was going to call up to Jen, this happened to be the moment when Jen put the car in drive and the acceleration sent Melissa sliding backwards off her feet a little bit but she adjusted quickly and walked to the front of the center console to remind Jen of what she had to do.  

 

End Notes:

Reviews, comments, suggestions and just general thoughts about how the story is going so far all appreciated.  Thanks! Enjoy! 

Dropped Off. by GuyGoneSmall
Author's Notes:

Jen drops Melissa off at her dorm.  

Melissa ran towards the front of the console.  

 

“JEN!!” she yelled. 

 

Jen looked over out the passenger side window wondering what the hell she had heard.  Then she heard it again.  She looked the other way.  Then after a third time of hearing a small voice which was barely audible she finally looked down at eh center console.   And at that point it finally clicked in her mind that she had to drop Melissa off. 

 

“I’m so sorry Melissa. I totally had work on my mind.  Where would you like me to drop you off at??” Jen asked in a sweet voice. 

 

“Just outside the front door of the dorm please” Melissa said. 

 

“Off we go!” Jen exclaimed.

 

The car ride was very uneventful.  Jen had placed Melissa into the cup holder and Melissa could only look up and see Jen concentrating on the road.  Finally Melissa heard the car start to slow down like it was going into a parking stall. 

 

“Ready to go?” Jen asked with enthusiasm. 

 

Melissa nodded her head and Jen lowered her hand into the cup holder for Melissa to climb on.  Jen held her hand flat while she got out of the car. 

 

“Which dorm is yours?” Jen asked.

 

“The one that is the tallest dorm which is right over there.” Melissa said while pointing too it. 

 

Jen started walking towards that building which to Melissa did not look like it was getting any closer.  However, Jen was walking at a pretty good pace so Melissa time of just standing on Jen’s hand came to an end quick. 

 

“Alright, do you want me to set you down and just leave or do you want me to take you up to your room?” Jen asked with a voice that sounded like she had a slight urgency. 

 

“Right here would be fine.” Melissa responded. 

 

Melissa stepped onto the ground once Jen’s hand reached it.  She looked up and Jen looked taller than she did before.  She then looked at the black patent leather heels that she was wearing.  Melissa then felt like she wanted to stay with Jen a bit longer.  However, she was too late as Jen had already taken 3-4 steps back to her car.  Her butt swayed from side to side as her hair in the pony tail whipped back and forth.  The clacking of her heels got further and further away.  Melissa thought about chasing after her but then stopped and realized that she could finally start her school year off and get things going and maybe have another adventure. 

 

Melissa remembered what Jen looked like because she liked her inside and out.  After watching Jen disappear in the distance Melissa now was left with the fact that she was stranded at the outside of the door.  With it being Friday not much was going on at 8:30 in the morning.  Melissa turned around and watched for a sign that anyone was coming.  She then saw a little golf cart coming towards the building but it turned away at an earlier intersection.  Then the door opened and out walked a girl that was average in height and average in weight.  Melissa did not know her name but she did not have a back pack on or anything.  She just came out and walked to the bench at the side of the building and sat down.  Melissa looked at her shoes.  She was wearing a nice pair of brown ankle boots, not too high above her ankles and they had a zipper too.  Her blonde hair flowed over her shoulders and she was wearing tight jeans that were tight all the way down to the ankle.  They looked like they were very smooth going into the top of the boot and then the blouse she was wearing really showed off her cleavage. 

 

Melissa ran until she was right at the toe of the girls boot.  She was surprised that the boots sole was taller than her.  However, at normal size the sole would only look to be about a half inch tall.   Melissa began waving her arms at the girl, who seemed to be looking down.  But Melissa was once again not the point of concentration.  The girl had been staring at an ant hill not far from Melissa and to the girl Melissa looked just like another ant. 

 

Lili had come outside to clear her mind of classes from yesterday.  She had a couple of classes today since being a freshman, some classes favored being on a Friday.  Out of all days Friday afternoon.   She looked down at the tiny ant hill just off to her right.  Lots of ants were around it and she thought about crushing it like she had when she was a kid.  She thought better of it and looked out towards the other buildings.  The nice cool breeze of the fresh morning flowed through Lili’s hair.  She looked down again and saw something weird. 

 

“What is that?” She wondered out loud.  

 

End Notes:

Hope you enjoy the next chapter.  sorry for the long wait.  Lots of things going on in my life right now so I update when I can.  Please rate, review.  I love getting feedback.   Enjoy! 

New Experience by GuyGoneSmall
Author's Notes:

Melissa and Lili get aquainted with eachother. 

Melissa started waving again and she was correct in knowing that the girl had seen her.  Her feet moved out of the way and a giant face started descending to get a better look. 

 

Lili bent down and realized that it was a small human.  She looked around and saw that she was still the only person in sight.  She put her hand down next to the human who looked terrified to step onto her hand. 

 

“It’s alright. I wont hurt you.” Lili said with a slight comforting tone in her voice.  And then the human stepped onto her hand.  Her heart started to flutter a little bit as she stood up to full height and then walking to the entrance of the dorm.  She walked through the door and walked to her room. 

 

Melissa sat down on the girls hand as she walked into the dorm.  She walked right past where the stairs were to go to Melissa dorm room, instead walked towards another part of the dorm Melissa had not been too yet.  She started to get scared.  Looking up she could tell the girl  was focused on the hallway and not her.  Then Melissa saw the girl reach her room and open the door all the while not noticing the grin forming on the girls face. 

 

“You must like being small.  In fact I would not mind keeping you as small as you are.” Lili said with a slight evil tone in her voice. 

 

“No! I mean I want to get back to normal so that I can get to my classes and things.” Melissa said trying to convince the girl that she should let her go. 

 

“I’m Lili by the way.  Oh and you seem really adamant about me letting you go.  Do you really want me to let you go?” she asked with a look of question. 

 

“Yes!  I promise I will come back.” Melissa said. 

 

“We could easily have fun first though” Lili said as she waited to see what Melissa’s response was. 

 

“Alright, what do you want to do?” Melissa asked raising her eyebrows.

 

“Well first I would love to see what it is like to have a moving dildo, but not the vibrater kind.  And I have ways to keep you there if you choose no on this.  Oh and I always thought you were hot when you were big.” Lili said with a grin. 

 

Melissa was speechless.  What would she say to that?  It was not like she had an easy way out. 

 

“Ok.  Sure.  I’ll play with you Lili.” Melissa said.

 

Melissa could not believe that she just said that.  What was she thinking?  Then the thought of pleasuring a girl entered her mind.  She had not tried it before but something inside her told her that it might feel good. 

 

Melissa looked up and saw Lili’s giant dildo set in front of her.  She walked up too it and looked up at the end of the replica penis.  It looked so real.  That’s when a hand grabbed her and closed around her. 

 

Lili grabbed Melissa and held her a the top of the dildo.  She grabbed a rubber band and securely fastened Melissa to it and then stepped back to admire her work. 

 

“Pretty good if you asked me.” Lili said teasingly. 

 

“Now for the real fun.” Lili said with a little bit of laughter. 

 

Melissa tried to move but managed to get nowhere.  She felt wobbly but because of the replica penis being mad out of a skin textured rubbery like substance it swayed a little bit.  Suddenly, Melissa’s world moved violently.  The next thing she knew Lili was laying on her bed and she was staring at her crotch which was still encased in her jeans.  Melissa saw Lili’s had swiftly unbutton her jeans and then the zipper came down.  Then her world began to shake and then it quit.  All that was left was the pink colored panties that covered Lili’s womenhood.  Lili peeled back her panties and thrust the dildo along with Melissa inside. 

 

Melissa was instantly covered in darkness and she felt wet all over.  However, she felt warm and safe inside Lili.  The next time Melissa saw light was when Lili fully came.  Of course Melissa was covered in Lili’s juices.  Melissa heard Lili breathing hard like she had just ran a track meet.  Melissa managed to say something Lili did not hear it.  Melissa was not even sure what she said. 

 

Twenty minutes later Lili unstrapped Melissa from her dildo and took the dildo back to her closet. 

 

“How would you like to be next to my vagina when I go to class?” Lili asked still breathing a little heavy from orgasming.

 

“I feel like I should get going to my dorm room since I need to catch up on some things.” Melissa said. 

 

“Ok… Ill take you to your room” Lili said with a little disappointment. 

 

With that Lili picked up Melissa and they both walked up to Melissa dorm room.  However, when they walked up both Lili and Melissa confessed to eachother that they both liked eachother and both agreed to keep their relationship a secret for now. 

 

Lili arrived in front of Melissa dorm room to see that the door was slightly ajar and Brianna sitting at her desk concentrating on a paper with earbuds in.  Lili set Melissa down on the floor and waved good bye. 

 

“I’ll miss you. But see you when I am normal size!” Melissa said as Lili shook her head with approval. 

 

With that Melissa entered her room to go find her shrink ray gun.  

 

End Notes:

I had fun writing this chapter.  Hopefully the next one is up soon.  

 

Please comment and suggest things, and let me know how you like the story so far.  Cant wait to write more.  

Not There! :O by GuyGoneSmall
Author's Notes:

Melissa discovers her shrink ray gun is no longer in her room.  

Melissa walked into the room only to discover that her shrink ray gun was not under her bed.  She started to freak out.  She turned around and ran out into the open floor of the dorm room. 

 

At that point the door of the room came fully open and a friend of Brianna’s walked in getting the attention of both Brianna and Melissa. 

 

“Hey Aimee.” Brianna said taking out her ear buds. 

 

“Hey.  Mind if I just hang out?” Aimee said taking a seat on Melissa’s bed. 

 

Melissa was able to narrowly able to avoid Aimee’s massive size 10 shoes, well to her massive.  Melissa looked at both shoes where put her in the middle of Aimee’s two feet.  The giant Nike swoosh was bigger than Melissa was.  Melissa was so entranced in her thoughts that she did not realize that Brianna and Aimee were planning on going out and if she was not careful she might end up going with them accidentally whether she liked it or not. 

 

“I need to borrow some shorts I don’t have mine and I don’t want to go all the way back to my dorm room to get them.” Aimee said in a complaining tone. 

 

“You can just borrow these.” Brianna said tossing a pair of Melissa athletic shorts to Aimee. 

 

Melissa looked up appalled at Brianna for doing that. 

 

“You Bitch!  You know I don’t like when other girls wears my stuff!!!” Melissa shouted to Brianna. 

 

But of course the only answer that Melissa got was Brianna plopping herself down in her chair.  Melissa then looked to her side and saw the huge socked foot of Aimee lifting out of her shoe and she felt her heart start to beat faster.  That’s when the smell hit her.  She felt herself getting wet as she saw the rest of the foot exit the shoe.  Then Aimee shoved her shoe unknowingly closer to Melissa and that’s when Melissa went up and touched Aimee’s shoe.  It felt warm.  And she then felt her inner feeling coming out.  She wanted to be in it.  She grabbed onto the little threads that were not visible to the naked eye because they were so small and started climbing.  Melissa reached the top of the shoe where Aimee’s ankle would be and she took a long deep breath.  She felt turned on by Aimee’s foot odor.  She looked up. 

 

Aimee was engrossed in talking to Brianna that Melissa thought it would not hurt to just jump in and maybe pleasure herself for a few minutes.  She made the decision,  she hopped in.  She stumbled a bit once she hit the sole but she fell down onto the slightly moist insole.  She looked up and could see Aimee sitting there talking to Brianna, her face what seemed like miles above her.  Immediately Melissa’s hand started stroking herself and she became instantly wet.  The smell made her go stronger.  She began to moan and she felt her orgasm get stronger.  She let out a big moan when she felt her climax come.  

 

She looked up and saw Aimee stand up and go over to Brianna in her chair.  This was the perfect time for Melissa to climb out.  She took hold of the side of the shoe and climbed up and out.  Once at the top of the shoe she hopped down to the floor and scurried back to underneath her bed.  She thought back over the past few days and thought about who might have her shrink ray gun. 

 

Instantly Crystal came to her mind.  So Melissa ran out of her room and to the next room over to find it open.  Crystal was there studying at her desk however not paying attention to the door at all.  In fact her back was facing Melissa. 

 

Melissa ran into the room.  She was really starting to get tired at this point and she had to stop just to catch her breath and bend over.  She looked over to her left and saw the Keds that Crystal owned.  She could see the stress marks on the shoe and could tell that Crystal had worn them since She was entrapped in them when Kinsey wore them.  Looking at them made Melissa feel sad that she wanted to get big again and go to her classes.  She walked over to the Keds and put her hand on the side of the shoe.  It felt cool to the touch but not cold.  She felt another urge to orgasm again so she sat down and leaned against the shoe and put her hand down to pleasure herself.  Once again like she did in Aimee’s shoe she climaxed big time.  Even the sight of Crystal’s Ked shoes were making her horny. 

 

Melissa was breathing deeply after her orgasm and sat against the giant Ked shoe for a while. 

 

“I’ll get up in a bit.” Melissa thought. 

 

Two minutes later she did and started walking towards Crystal who was supposed to be studying.   

 

End Notes:

Thanks for reading.  Please comment, review, and say what you think of the story so far and the chapter.  I love hearing what people have to say about it.  

 

Thanks again and enjoy! 

Final Act! by GuyGoneSmall
Author's Notes:

Melissa manages to get big again.  

Melissa was almost underneath Crystal’s chair.  If she spun around she would have a chance of placing her socked foot onto Melissa.  It was one of those swivel office chairs.  The wheels were firmly staying still right now.  Crystal had on some athletic looking bright pink socks only the color was faded a bit because she had worn them a lot in the last 3 weeks.  Melissa could start to smell a little bit of odor from here but it was not bad. 

 

Crystal had been distracted from her homework for a couple days and she had been worrying about Melissa how she had somehow been mistakenly placed and died somewhere.  However, during the past few days she had increasingly distracted that she barely did any homework at all. 

 

Melissa had slowly approached the front side of the chair until she saw Crystal staring at her computer screen. 

 

“Down here Crystal!!” Melissa yelled as hard as she could. 

 

Crystal started to stretch her back when she heard something.  But she was not sure what it was.  It sounded like a little squeak just louder than a whisper.  She looked over her shoulder.  Nothing was where.  She was just about to pass it off as nothing when she heard it again.  She looked back at her computer screen.  There were no movie, or video ads playing at the moment.  She never put together in her mind that it might be Melissa. 

 

Melissa had just yelled for the second time and she was getting annoyed at Crystal.  She saw Crystal reach for her headphones and plug them into the computer. 

 

“Down here!” Melissa yelled again. 

 

Unfortunately the A/C in the room that Crystal had set previously that day to come on at that time came on and it overpowered Melissa’s voice.  Crystal never heard the squeak of Melissa’s voice as she put her headphones into her ears.  And even worse, Crystal just dismissed the squeaks and dismissed them entirely in 30 seconds.  She was already concentrating on iTunes and the thought of Melissa was already far out of her mind. 

 

Melissa ran towards Crystal’s socked feet.  She ran straight into the heel of her foot and this caused Crystal to notice an irritation at her foot.   This also caused her to pause her song and look down. She noticed something. 

 

“Melissa?” Crystal questioned. 

 

“Yes!” Melissa called up with joy and happiness in her voice. 

 

“Hey stand in the middle of the room.  I have your shrink ray and I am guessing you want to get big again.” Crystal said while getting out of her chair and going to her closet. 

 

Melissa walked to the center of the room but then started to have second thoughts about getting big again.  But then she thought about the possibility of endless adventures she could have with her friends.  She looked up at Crystal who was looking at her and aiming the gun.  She fired. 

 

Instantly Melissa was back to her normal height and she looked at Crystal who was standing there in her grey tang top and her black athletic shorts along with pink socks.  They then embraced eachother and Crystal then stopped. 

 

“Melissa, I know this will seem wrong to you but I liked it when you were small, but I have always been well, attracted to you in some way.  Can I kiss you?” Crystal asked with her eyes locked onto Melissa’s. 

 

“Sure” Melissa said quietly.

 

Crystal leaned in and her lips interlocked with Melissa’s lips.  Their tongues danced with each other.  And Melissa’s hand went down Crystal’s back.  They both feel down onto Crystal’s bed frantically kissing each other for a good 5 minutes until finally breathing hard while recovering from an orgasm that they had just both had. 

 

“That was great.” Melissa said under her breath

 

“Yea.” Crystal said back.

 

“Although I did enjoy masturbation in or near your shoe.” Melissa replied.

 

“You what?” Crystal asked. 

 

“I came while I was leaning against your Keds shoe.” Melissa replied.

 

“Oh, Melissa, those are 5 years old at this point. Do you really like them that much?” Crystal asked from curiosity.

 

“Yes, in fact I would love to just stay with them for the rest of my life.” Melissa said.

 

“Oh.” Was all that Crystal could say.

 

With that Melissa got off of Crystal and they both sat up.  Melissa looked back at Crystal and smiled.  She picked up her shrink ray gun and started walking to her room.  At this point Melissa knew that she had friends that would really be cool with her being small again for another adventure.  Which was soon to come. 

 

Melissa walked into her dorm room and she knew that Brianna would not be there.  However she did write a note to her roommate and picked up her book bag and started walking to the school counselor, so she could get all of her homework assignments that she may have missed from the past week.   

 

End Notes:

Please review! Even though this story is ending I have an Idea for another story to start that up.  I have Melissa going on many different adventrues during her college years.  Thanks for reading this story and I hope you will continue to read future stories.  

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5774