Interstellar Biology by WrittenVoreArt
Summary:

Summary: One fateful night, Biologist Shawn Mills sees a bright flash of light that leads to a loud thud outside his remote home. Upon investigation, it is revealed that an alien lifeform has crashed outside of his home. After this point, his life is changed to say the least.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Breasts, Body Exploration, Butt, Entrapment, Fantasy, Feet, Mouth Play, Sci-Fi, Slave, Unaware, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.), Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: No Word count: 22417 Read: 83176 Published: June 03 2016 Updated: August 03 2016

1. Chapter 1 by WrittenVoreArt

2. Chapter 2 by WrittenVoreArt

3. Chapter 3 by WrittenVoreArt

4. Chapter 4 by WrittenVoreArt

5. Chapter 5 by WrittenVoreArt

6. Chapter 6 by WrittenVoreArt

7. Chapter 7 by WrittenVoreArt

8. Chapter 8 by WrittenVoreArt

9. Chapter 9 by WrittenVoreArt

10. Chapter 10 by WrittenVoreArt

Chapter 1 by WrittenVoreArt
Author's Notes:

Mostly plot and world building in this chapter.

“...And finished” Shawn remarked as he had finally completed the transferring information from the article her was reading to his notebook. “Today has been fairly productive”  He commented to himself as he stared outside at the lovely night sky. As he admired the dazzling night sky, he witnessed a bright blue flash headed towards his home.  Shawn looked away, the flash was significantly too bright for him to look at for too long. After hearing a loud thud he threw on a jacket to protect himself from the cold, and afterwards grabbed a flashlight. After doing so, he walked outside to see what the disturbance was.


As Shawn stepped outside to the source of the thud, he gasped. The thud seemed to have been caused by what appeared to be an alien lifeform. “Holy shit, I’ve never seen anything like this before” he murmured to himself as he studied the creature. The body structure of the alien looked reminiscent to that of a human female, yet still had a foreign feeling to those who gazed upon the figure. Shawn made a mental note of this female seeming comparison, and decided to refer to her as miss if communication was even possible. Her skin was sky blue, and her hair was a darker shade of blue with sky blue highlights that matched the tone of her skin. Shawn was unable to see her eye color, as she seemed to be unconscious at the moment, but he noted her lips were also a dark blue. Shawn finally made note of one more crucial detail, she was approximately two feet taller than his six foot body.


Filled with curiosity, Shawn knew he has to bring the alien inside and run tests on her. With great caution, he took hold of one of her ankles. Though unconscious, the alien lifeform seemed to be breathing, which was a good sign that it still lived. Shawn was ecstatic as he delicately dragged the alien inside before gently leaving her on his floor. He doubted he was strong enough to lift the alien onto his couch, even if she was fairly slim. After having ensured the creature was inside of his home, he closed the door and ran upstairs to grab his tools and his notebook. When he eventually made his return downstairs, he was gifted by an awe inspiring sight. The alien was sitting on his carpet, and stared at him with innocent sky blue eyes. Shawn didn’t know what to say as he stumbled for words to escape his mouth. The only word he could summon from his body was “Hello”.


After a few minutes of silence, the alien lifeform opened her mouth to speak. “Greetings. You are what they refer to as a human, correct?” Shawn nodded. The alien seemed somewhat confused, as she tilted her head and asked “You are considered intelligent lifeforms, correct?” Shawn once more nodded. “Are you almost incapable of speech? Or do you not speak the supposed common language of english?”


“I..I..I can speak, it’s just I’m nervous is all” Shawn replied, finally finding words to respond.


“Why are you nervous? I mean no harm here to you” The alien responded. Shawn hadn’t taken notice before, but her tone was both soft and delicate. It also was somewhat british, though he had no idea as to why.

“I’ve never seen an alien before” Shawn replied, not sure what else to say. He was somewhat worried that the creature might be hurt by being called an alien, but as aforementioned, he didn’t know what else to say.


The alien simply gave a warm smile “Strange, I’ve seen lots of your people. Our technology allows us to easily hack into your cameras and such without much difficulty or risk of detection.”


“So, uh, why are you here? Also, would you like something to drink or something?” He gulped nervously, what if this alien was here for world domination? Based on how they were able to accomplish in terms of remaining undetected for all these years, he was worried that they could easily enslave all of humanity if they wanted to.


“Well, we’ve been gazing from afar what human culture is like so we decided to take a closer look at how human culture goes on” The alien responds “And I would be glad to have a drink. Though, I am slightly unfamiliar as to what you offer.”


“Oh, alright. I’m presuming that’s how you know english then?” Shawn answers, relaxing himself slightly “As for drinks, I have soda or water. I don’t carry alcohol”


“Yes, I was taught every single language before I was allowed to come here” She responds “I suppose I shall have soda. I’ve heard of it before, but my culture doesn’t exactly have a drink like that.”

“Huh, so where do you come from?” Shawn asked as he walked by her, headed towards the kitchen.


“Unfortunately, I’m not allowed to disclose that. Based on what we’ve seen of human culture, we are afraid they’d try war with us.” She responds as Shawn walks past her.


“If you’re afraid of that, why even show up at all?” Shawn asked from inside the kitchen.


“Because, I was asked to see human culture from closer up than we’ve been able to see it before” She replies


“Ah, alright then” Shawn comments as he hands her a soda. It was an off-brand root beer type soda. “So, meeting me was a fluke then?”


“Yes, I am glad that you seem to be far more calm than what we’ve seen of your culture” She replies, opening the beverage.


“So, uh, do you perhaps know why we look so similar?” Shawn asks, taking a sip from his drink.


“Well, we saw what your kind looks like, and I tried to fashion my look towards how a normal humanoid creature looks. I can take many forms, but after seeing how your people look, we’ve mostly stuck to forms like this” She replies, sipping the drink before sitting it down. “The taste is interesting, I’ve never had anything like it before. I don’t imagine myself drinking this all the time, but from time to time I probably could”


“Alright then.” Shawn answers “So, back to the learning about humans. I’m sort of curious about learning about you. So, why don’t we exchange information about cultures?”


She smiles “That sounds lovely”


“Before we go onwards, I must know two things.” Shawn begins “One, in your culture are you considered a female creature? Two, what is your name, I feel it is only fair if I call you something better than simply alien”


“In my culture, I am considered what you’d consider a female. That is why my form is feminine. As for my name, it is difficult to transfer across languages, but I believe Iris shall do as something nice to call me. You must tell me, what is your name?” Iris replies


“You can call me Shawn.” Shawn answers “It’s good to meet you, Iris”


“It is nice to meet you as well” Iris answers “Now, are all humans your height, or are you considered shorter than most?”


“I’m about average height” Shawn answers “Are you about average height?”


Iris shakes her head “No, no. I’m considered a midget among my peers. That is why I was sent, I’m one of the shortest of my kind. Most of my kind averages about one-hundred feet in height.”


“Goodness, where do your people live?” Shawn asks “That seems almost impossible to imagine”


“Well, we’re quite far from here. Nowhere you’ve ever seen before. Our planet dwarfs yours in size, ours is likely as big as your sun. It’s finally good to see someone almost my height. I come in at about eight feet tall by your measurement system.” Iris replies


The comment almost makes Shawn’s jaw drop in amazement. “That’s, that is certainly interesting.”


Iris smiles “So, with it being late I believe we should lie down somewhere. I am somewhat exhausted from my journey here”


“Of course. I don’t think my bed has enough room for you, but I would hope my carpeting is comfortable enough for you” Shawn answers, not knowing exactly where she could sleep


Iris looks somewhat concerned “But, you will keep me company if I sleep out here, correct? You seem nice, and I would be somewhat lonely if I didn’t have someone around”


“Sure, sure, I can stay around” Shawn comments before realizing something “Wait, did you bring any clothes with you or anything?”


“Not really, I just have this. We studied your garments, and believed this was the optimal thing to wear, as your planet is hotter than ours” Iris replies “Why, do you have a problem with me only wearing what I believe is considered a swimsuit?”


“Uh, no, no” Shawn answers “Anyways, I suppose I could lie on the couch”


“Alright” Iris answers as she gently lies back. There is nothing preventing her from lying on the soft carpet, so that is where she lies. Shawn sort of stares at her body as he climbs onto the couch. She was fairly pretty, even if she was an alien. Shawn himself was admittedly fairly lonely, so he was glad to have her around. Plus, he knew other scientists would kill to have a shot of learning how aliens worked.


“Good night Iris” Shawn commented as he did his best to relax on the couch.


“Good night, Shawn” Iris responded before going to bed.


When Shawn woke up, he had awoken earlier than Iris had. He took the time to look up and down her body, blushing slightly to himself. As he did this, he noticed something clipped to her bottoms. Shawn tried to take a look at it, but accidentally pressed a button. It shocked him, causing him to jump. As he nursed where he was shocked, he felt the world growing bigger. “Oh no, what is happening!? What is happening!?” He commented as he grew smaller and smaller. Eventually he stopped shrinking at about one inch in height.


As this happened, Iris awoke with a gentle yawn. It was fairly adorable in Shawn’s opinion. He would have been more concerned if he were not shrunk. Iris tried to stand up, but she was too tall. “I suppose I should make myself shorter than”. With the press of a few buttons on the device Shawn pressed, she shrunk to a sizeable six feet tall. “I wonder where Shawn is?” She comments, looking around.


Shawn tried to grab her attention, but he was far too small. As Iris looked around, she sighed and decided to sit. Suddenly, a large shadow formed over Shawn, and Shawn reacted in panic. He had every right to panic, as he saw something he could only have ever previously dreamed up. It was Iris’s bottom, gigantic and coming right down onto him.


 

Chapter 2 by WrittenVoreArt
Author's Notes:

Still mostly plot and worldbuilding, but there is some giantess interaction added to that as well.

“Oh shit!” Shawn yelled as he saw this sight. A part of him wanted to stand there and simply accept this fate, as when else would he have the chance to be under the bottom of a lovely women at such a height. To make it even more exotic of an experience, this was an alien female! Of course, the more logical side of him reasoned that if he stayed, Iris’s butt would be the last thing he saw. Sprinting with all his might, he threw himself out of the way, only narrowly missing being trapped under Iris’s alien posterior by a few millimeters. Breathing heavily, he looked up at the gigantic female as she casually examined the room. Shawn took to his feet, which was admittedly difficult to do being next to the small dip that Iris’s butt made in the couch.


“Perhaps he was unable to fall asleep and went upstairs?” Iris reasoned with herself as she got up and decided to go check. Shawn barely noticed the fact that Iris was now at a good enough height to where she could easily navigate through his home without worry that she might bump her head, he was far too concerned with the fact he was only an inch tall and his only hope of returning to normal height was walking upstairs and had no idea he was this short.


“Wait!” Shawn yelled to Iris, who didn’t hear him. After several seconds of watching Iris walk to his stairway, Shawn tried going after her. It was a long shot, but he hoped that perhaps he could tap her foot or something and get her to notice him. As he drew towards the edge of the couch, he realized this might not be a great idea. “Damn it” He muttered to himself upon realizing this. “I can’t stay here, I run the risk of getting sat on and suffocating”


He then looks to the floor. “Then again, if I’m on the floor. She might crush me” After taking a few seconds, his biological nerd begins to kick in. “Alright, this is weird, but also probably the coolest thing that has ever happened to me. To think, technology exists that was able to re-size my entire body with seemingly no consequences. This is amazing! Of course, also pretty scary. I’m hoping I can be returned to normal height, else I might find myself having to be taken care of by my alien guest…”


As he looks around his couch, a stroke of genius hits him. “Wait, there’s a small string going down to the floor on the side of the couch. If I can grab hold of that, I could probably slide all the way down.” Shawn comments to himself.  After several minutes of walking, he made his way to the edge of the couch. “This is dangerous” He told himself as he nervously glanced at the string. “This is my only shot” He reminds himself before taking a running start and jumping towards the string. After seconds of free-fall he latches onto the string and slides down a bit before losing his grip. Luckily, he’s rather close to the ground at this stage and doesn’t get too hurt. “Phew, I’m alive. I don’t think anything is broken, this works out well.” He begins trekking across his grey carpet towards the staircase. As he does so, he hears Iris’s gentle footsteps coming from upstairs. He is both ecstatic yet worried as he notices Iris’s right foot step onto the carpet. At this height, Shawn was able to see Iris’s gigantic body fully. It was like a mountain of beauty that seamlessly glided along. Shawn was immediately taken out of this trance when Iris’s foot slammed down right in front of him, knocking him over from the force of her foot coming down. As Iris took another step, Shawn watched as the massive foot went over his body. It was sort of interesting seeing something this large, sort of like from another creature’s perspective of the normal world. It was very intriguing to the man, but also frightening, as his mind was filled with worry if she decided to put her foot back down while it was still over his tiny frame. Luckily, his worry was subsided as Iris’s step carried her easily over his body as she returned to the couch with a sigh.


“Where could he have gone?” Iris asked herself “It’s not as though he would have abandoned me…” A thought rang through her head that perhaps he had run off in order to turn her in for money or something. She didn’t want to wish this to be true, but with no idea of where he was, she left no idea out the window. As Shawn focused on making his way over to her, Iris sort of verbally muttered her thoughts of the man. “He seems quite nice, I would hope he would never do such a thing to me. It would be a shame if he did, it would be nice to have a companion back home.” Shawn heard none of this as he approached her massive feet. He knew he would have to attract her attention, but how?


His first thought was simply to tap on her feet, but he worried that perhaps she would assume he is a bug or something before actually checking and step on him, likely crushing him if she weren’t careful. Though he had concerns, he knew there would likely be no other way aside from physical contact. Shouting hadn’t worked, and climbing up could also be bad, as she could potentially walk off during that time. Shawn decided he would just go for it, but as he went to make his move, Iris shifted her foot and with much ease trapped half his body underneath. Though Shawn was fine, he had concerns. All Iris had to do was apply pressure, and Shawn wouldn’t have working legs anymore. Shawn hoped for the best and tried to tickle the underside of her feet. He soon found, that Iris was quite ticklish. With just the simple attempt at his tiny self, Iris broke out in laughter and lifted her foot up. Shawn rolled away right before it slammed back down, which likely would have crushed almost the entirety of his body. Iris then looked down, gasping slightly as she saw the tiny little creature. Gently, she scooped it up to take a closer look, only to recognize it as Shawn. “Shawn!?” She said questioningly. Her voice was booming at his tiny height, with him close to her concerned face. “What!? How!? Since when did humans have shrinking powers!? And why would you do this around me!?” She wanted to be more calm, but her mind raced over all the ways she could have accidentally killed the poor soul.


Shawn, heart pounding, replied with. “I don’t have shrinking powers” He confessed, hoping she was able to hear him. Iris nodded slightly, confirming she had heard him. “When you woke up, I saw this device on you. It intrigued me and I just gave it a little touch. I was given a jolt of electricity and taken down to this tiny height. Is there any way I could return back?”


Iris takes a few seconds to calm herself. “Alright, the device you touched is something that recognizes the user only and uses that as a defense mechanism” She then adds “You can be returned back, but it needs to recharge. It should be ready in a day or two”


“A day or two?” Shawn squeaked “Please, please tell me there’s some way to return me to normal height sooner!”


“Why do you need to return to normal height so quickly?” Iris asks “I know it is a concern in terms of risk of death, but don’t you trust me to take care of you until then?”


Shawn chooses his next words carefully “When you’re like me, and used to being a tall guy, it’s both strange and fascinating to see someone from a smaller creature’s point of view, but it’s also scary. Of course, it’s also somewhat scary, because now you’re at risk of being crushed, be it intentional or not”


“Hmm, so a desire to stay big and dominant as opposed to being small?” Iris tries to confirm


“I guess you could say that” Shawn answers. He didn’t mind being put into the care of Iris, he was sure she would be quite helpful, but the worry that not only did she have full control over him, but the fact she could end his life just on pure accidental terms worried him.


“I suppose I know how you feel” Iris answers “All my life, I’ve been sort of the bug so to speak in how my people are. I can ascend to their heights due to the technology of my people, but I’m not normally that way. I can recall many a time where I have been toyed with due to my lack of height. I can relate to your fears of being small and seemingly insignificant. However, I wish to exemplify something I learned, which was learning how others see things in order to form a better understanding of it. I hope this little experience will help us both learn. How others see and treat me, and how it feels to be like me.”


“So, since I’m this height, what would you like me to learn?” Shawn asks


“Well, I’ve had to do the ‘dirty jobs’ so to speak due to my tiny size. Generally lab testing and overall personnel maintenance. It’s not fun, not in the slightest, but as a biologist, you might be more interested than I am in such activities” Iris explains


“I don’t know if I like where this is headed” Shawn replies


“Well, it shall be a learning experience for us both. I shall learn what it feels like to be treated like a giant peer, where as you can play my role that I normally play in my society” Iris answers “While also fulfilling a goal of yours and learning how my body is like”


Shawn blushes slightly, but keeps it hidden from Iris “What do you mean by that?”


“Well, you’re a biologist, correct?” Iris begins “From what I understand, biology is about the study of organisms and how they function. You’ll be getting distinct insights as to how my body works first hand. Just think, you are the only human to have obtained this honor”


“I’m flattered” Shawn says sarcastically

“Good to see your enthusiasm” Iris answers, not taking note of the sarcastic tone.


“So, what’s first on the list?” Shawn asks


“Well, I suppose just looking over my general body could be the first step. But, before that, I suppose you should perhaps demonstrate to me an earthly diet. I must satisfy my hunger at least twice per day, else things will be bad.” Iris answers


“What do you mean by things getting bad?” Shawn asks


“Well, let’s say that I’m much less nice and caring when I’m hungry.” Iris responds “And, I doubt you’d want a firsthand look at my digestive system”


Shawn shutters “Yeah, that doesn’t sound fun”


“Of course, with my normal diet you should be fine. On my planet, we don’t eat much meat. Unless we’re starved for food of course. So, you should be fine exploring there so long as I’m not hungry” Iris replies


“So, if you ate me with a couple of carrots I’d be completely fine?” Shawn asks, the thought still bringing a shiver to his body.


“Yes and no. You’d most certainly be alive if you made it to my stomach, but I couldn’t guarantee your safety from my teeth if I ate you alongside carrots” Iris responds “Not that I would eat you of course. So long as I remain fed, you should never have to worry”


Shawn, who is still disturbed, points towards the kitchen “Well, head to my kitchen and we should be able to find you some food there”


Iris nods and gets up before walking to the kitchen. As she opens the fridge door, Shawn becomes concerned. He had forgotten to buy groceries the other day, and was rather low on the food department. “I calculate about a day's worth of food”


“I suppose I should really hope that the device returns me to normal height tomorrow so I can buy some stuff at the store” Shawn answers


“I most certainly agree. You are my friend, and I would hate for my hunger to come between things” Iris replies


“Real quick, can you explain to me why hunger would cause you to eat me?” Shawn asks, just curious as to why


“When I grow hungry, I lose a lot of my reasoning and caring towards others. Eating the easiest and most nutrient rich thing in sight. Despite your relatively small size, you’d make for a nutrient rich meal. My hungry would be satisfied, but once I regained my senses, I would be disgusted with myself and likely sad as well” Iris answers, growing concerned herself “And, when I’m sad, that is also likely concerning”


“How could that be more concerning than the risk of being digested alive!?” Shawn asks, somewhat panicked himself.


“When my kind grows sad, we temporarily lose one of our main five senses. That is of course concerning, as that can create panic. If I grow panicked, my kind will send for me. That is concerning as that will raise human awareness of my kind, and if they believe they are attacking trying to find me, then that could cause a war. Considering our technologies, we could easily enslave all of mankind, which is not something we desire, but could happen if war arose” Iris answers


“So, what’s the solution to all of this!?” Shawn asks, shaking nervously in Iris’s blue palm. He liked the girl, but she was the scariest being he had ever met.


“Well, I shall eat now. One meal, which leaves another meal for later. By the time I wake up tomorrow, I will hope you have gone away and hidden yourself, as I will likely grow hungry later in that day. Stay hidden, and eventually I shall eat. Once I have eaten, there should be a guarantee the device is done charging. After that, I shall return you to normal height, you can grab groceries, and I shall be here waiting for you” Iris answers


“Good to know” Shawn replies, still nervous.


“In the meantime, I suppose you wish to explore my body for your biological purposes. I shall allow you to climb up and down my body for examination in exchange for this food. And as perhaps a premature apology if I get to you in my hunger.” Iris responds “While you do so, I’ll jot down notes in your journal for you. I feel it only fair since you’re currently incapable”


“Iris, you scare me somewhat” Shawn confesses “But, you’re also one of the most interesting creatures I have ever met in my life”


“I shall take it as a compliment” Iris answers with a smile


 

Chapter 3 by WrittenVoreArt
Author's Notes:

Bit of body exploration this chapter, as well as more information on Iris. Hopefully you enjoy.

“Alright, are you ready?” Iris asked, her soft voice carrying all the way to Shawn’s tiny body. Shawn nodded, but he doubted Iris could see the gesture. Shawn began at the ticklish region that almost crushed him, Iris’s feet. He had quickly learned from Iris herself that the feet that almost became what ended him were the only real ticklish region of her body. They were quite sensitive, and she was more easily susceptible to pain from this region. Of course, it was mostly the bottom of her feet that were like this. Shawn quickly realized something as his eyes gazed upon the massive feet. They were perfectly akin to that of a human female’s foot, which Iris seemed rather proud of. With this deduction, Shawn was certain that her kind paid special attention to detail, and that they had likely studied human anatomy for a significant amount of time.


Another intriguing fact that he learned about Iris was that she was considered a scout. At first, this revelation didn’t surprise Shawn, as he assumed it was sort of like an occupation; however, he learned it was more like an occupation you were born to play. Sort of how differing values of playing cards are printed to serve different purposes. Generally the prettier and more human like of their kind were selected to be scouts. Of course, they also had to prove their attentiveness to speech and conversation, their skill with the resident technology also being assessed. Scouts who performed desirably in the field were generally seen as heroes among their people, as opposed to other cultures where heroes of warfare were seen as heroes. He learned that their kind was also quite unified, and that they’ve enjoyed many years of peace being a unified group. This was all the interesting facts he had learned from her over the duration of their conversations before being placed at her feet.


The situation almost had an ominous feeling as Shawn stared at her massive feet. They were just as beautiful and human-like as a regular females, of course Shawn personally liked Iris’s better as blue was one of his favorite colors and it made her more unique. Individuality was a trait that Shawn treasured dearly. Just the feeling of being at the feet of a gigantic alien girl, who was basically in control of him felt ominous. It reminded him of a few classic movies of aliens conquering earth and such, but Shawn pushed these thoughts aside. Iris was a nice girl, and based upon what she had said, her kind would never do anything like that.


Shawn gently reached out and touched the sole of her foot, it feel just as smooth as that of a woman who constantly applied lotion to her feet. Shawn was able to smell nothing, not really indicating whether or not she actually tried lotion before. Shawn made a decision he’d have to show her more earth-manufactured products if and when he was returned to full height. He sincerely hoped that it was a matter of when and not if. Gently, he sort of rubbed the sole a little bit, to truly get a feel for the soft foot. Iris let out a very audible giggle to this, her ticklish foot sending a sensation through her body. Even the simplest of rubbing caused Iris to send out a gleeful giggle. Shawn was  intrigued, yet also terrified, of what the results would be if he actively tried to tickle her in this situation. It had worked out for him before, but with no active threat, disaster seemed more likely than a positive outcome. Shawn decided against it and merely moved on to the next thought in his head. As he looked up from Iris’s feet and met her gaze, although she likely could not see his well, he seemed to think she was perhaps expecting something. Her smile was there, and he wondered if there was some tradition he didn’t know about that she was perhaps expecting out of him.


Cautiously Shawn walked forward, the couch below him slightly making his walk more treacherous. For a second Iris sort of frowns, but then a more neutral expression replaces it. He assumed this meant that Iris had a tradition that Shawn didn’t perform, but she probably reminded herself that he likely hadn’t known about it. Either way, Shawn shook off these thoughts as he gazed at her legs that led to the next part of her body that he’d be examining. Iris’s second destination for him was her torso. As he walked, staring at her openly exposed legs, Iris grabbed the notebook she had been writing in earlier. She turned to another page and swiftly jotted down some notes before setting it back down. “Shawn, no offense” Iris began “But your shrunken form is rather slow, you’re only at my knees, would you like assistance?”


“Uh, I’m fine” Shawn answered, though Iris did not hear.


“Oh wait, let me grab something real quickly.” Iris commented, grabbing a small holographic device from her bra and bringing it to her ear. She clicked a button before smiling. “Alright, I should be able to hear you better now. It’s a sound amplifier, somewhat inspired from the technology of what you refer to as headphones, except these track a specific target of my desire and amplify the sound of that target”


“Wow, that’s quite impressive” Shawn remarks, with Iris now able to hear him.


“It was actually rather simple. Perhaps one day I can give one to you.” Iris comments, before retracting her statement “Actually, probably not. My kind probably wouldn’t appreciate if I showed you the materials necessary to make one for you. I suppose it will be something I must ask about.”


Shawn was a little disappointed, but he masked it fairly well. How disappointed could he truly be when he was in the presence of an alien allowing him to scope out and learn about her as well as her kind. It was something truly special to someone like Shawn. Though, a little portion of his heart told him that despite his new wealth of knowledge, he’d never be able to share this experience with anyone. “Anyways, shall I aid you in getting to the next part of your examination?” Iris asks him after a few seconds of silence.


“Yeah, sure. Probably better than me trying to climb up onto you or something” Shawn answered


“Yes, it would prove not optimal since I am currently lying down” Iris answers, sitting up for a second to grab Shawn.


“It’s quite convenient that you fit on this couch with room to spare” Shawn comments as Iris deposits him on her stomach.


“It’s convenient that you decided to buy a couch that had enough room to hold someone such as you or myself” Iris comments


“Yeah, you do have a point there” Shawn answers


“Then again, perhaps it’s more convenient that I have a shrinking ray that allows me to be roughly the same height as you” Iris ponders as she lies down.


“Yeah, I suppose that’s a far better point” Shawn replies, as he looks around her massive body. He slowly walked his way across her stomach, headed towards her breasts. They were mostly covered by the bra that she wore, but what little bit Shawn did see he was entranced somewhat by. At his height, seeing something like that was simply amazing. Considering the attention to detail their species had, it wouldn’t surprise him if they were exactly like a normal female’s breasts. Shawn slightly blushed at the sight, and tried to brush away certain thoughts in favor of more scientific ones.


Of course, in his distraction, Shawn almost walked right into her belly button. At his size, he could easily get stuck there, which would be embarrassing. Walking around it, he heard her stomach lightly as it growled. Shawn took a mental note of this, as it was intriguing that her body at least sounded like it was a normal human’s as well. He was confident that if Iris didn’t have blue skin, hair, and lips that she could easily pass off as a normal human. Iris began humming a soft tune as Shawn walked, and truly it was a melody to behold. Her humming was entrancing, something that made Shawn’s normal thoughts disappears. All his worries faded and thoughts that were somewhat dormant became very prevalent in his mind. Following this, he let himself fall right onto her torso and gave it a gentle kiss, almost as if in a trance. Feeling this, Iris stopped her humming immediately. Blushing slightly, which for her made her cheeks a extremely dark blue, as she knew a kiss was a sign of human affection, she asked “What are you doing?”


Shawn gets up, blushing and embarrassed. “Uh, I don’t know. Your humming, I just completely lost control of myself!” He admitted


“Oh, I didn’t know my humming had that effect on humans. I shall have to keep note of that” Iris comments, snatching his notebook so she can write it down.


Eventually, Shawn came over right to her breasts. Passing in between would be almost impossible, but just staring at the two chest mountains was breathtaking. Though, if Iris was as well enamoured in Earth culture as he was forced to believe, he made sure not to stare for too long. “Would you like to come to my face?” Iris asked


“Yes, I would like to” Shawn commented, as two of Iris’s fingers delicately snatched him up and brought him to her gigantic face. Shawn is instantly reminded of the warning Iris gave him earlier when he stares at her massive lips. At her size, she could easily just plop him in her mouth like a piece of candy. Of course, Shawn was sure a girl as gentle as her would never do such a thing, right?


“So, as you can see, my this is my face at a much more giant scale” Iris commented “Of course, I should. Hey, are you even paying attention?”


Shawn shakes his head “Oh sorry, I was staring at your mouth. It’s sort of scary considering what might happen to me”


Iris looks somewhat guilty “Oh Shawn, I promise you nothing bad will happen. I know how to ensure you’re safe. I’ll make sure to hide you somewhere safe. Just, rest on my hand, and I promise everything will be okay” Iris opened her palm, allowing Shawn to rest on it. With a smile, she then proceeded to tell him some more interesting facts about her. As she did this, Shawn fell into a much needed nap...


 

Chapter 4 by WrittenVoreArt
Author's Notes:

[Please note, chapter 5 may be a bit later than normal. I'll be busy the following days of this week.]

Shawn’s heart was pounding. It had been thirty minutes since Iris had left him alone on his own desk. She had left, as her body was being consumed by hunger. He tried to sleep, but he couldn’t. The unsettling darkness of his house, combined with the fact he would eventually be hunted down by his companion was nerve racking. He was hiding in a place Iris didn’t know existed, a small little hole under his computer. He was certain he’d be safe here, but something inside wanted to explore that lovely alien. He had already examined her exterior, but to see the living insides of another organism!? That was unheard of, especially considering that this creature was nothing like anyone had ever seen before. He’d be a legend in the biologist community! If he of course survived the encounter, that is.


Curiosity looming through his body, he at least wanted to see her while she was in this hungry state. Perhaps she transformed slightly? It was an intriguing prospect that only brought out his biologist nature. Perhaps this was not to his benefit, though the rational side of him was slowly losing itself to his desire to study and learn. He had to find out, he had to learn more about her. He simply had to do so. As he escaped from his little hiding spot, he saw nothing but the pitch dark of his room. Nothing, there was nothing. Not like he could escape, so there was no point in staying there. Of course, this began to change as he saw the door begin to open. Shawn stood in terror and excitement, unable to move. As the door opening, he noticed to glowing red eyes staring at the desk, and likely back at him. “Iris!” He squeaked slightly to himself as he flattened himself against the desk. He heard the gentle thud of her feet as she slowly walked in his direction. He tried to scoot himself back towards his hiding place, but before he could even get close, two gigantic fingers snatched him from the darkness and closer to her body. Iris flipped on the lights, and revealed herself to him. She was the same, but her eyes were a glowing red color, as he had noted before. “Iris, wait, please don’t do this!” He begged, but his begging fell on deaf ears. Iris’s beautiful blue lips opened to reveal a sight that struck both awe and fear into his tiny body. Iris’s mouth was simply astonishing, the insides a delightful sky blue like her skin, her tongue a dark blue like her lips. Simply astonishing, and of course, he was given a closer look when Iris tossed him inside.  


Shawn actually did a little bit of a combat roll, trying to orient himself as he felt the soft blue flesh below him. He couldn’t describe how incredibly soft it was, though any comfort that it provided was erased as his roll made him land right near her throat. He could stare right down her throat, the blue muscles begging for him to not resist and throw himself into her stomach. His instincts indicated otherwise, as he performed an about-face and ran as fast as he could to the small window those lips provided. Before he could even get close, the slippery yet soft tongue trapped him against the top of her mouth. After that, Iris’s lips closed together, basically sealing Shawn’s fate. The tongue lowered him, allowing him to bask in the darkness of her body. Iris then smirked, a few seconds after this darkness, her insides lit up. He didn’t know how, but now he was easily able to see the plush blue surroundings as well as see the light blue sticky substance covering his entire body. He was certain that it was some sort of alien saliva. Shawn was about ready to cry out for mercy, but just as his bearings were collected enough to do so, Iris tilted her head back and swallowed.


Shawn tried to scream, but a combination of saliva and throat muscles crushing his body as they pulled him deeper inside stopped him. It didn’t help that Iris was tracing the small bump with two of her fingers, right before the lump containing Shawn disappeared forever behind her breasts. Iris licked her lips with an evil grin, her eyes still a bright red. Shawn tried to fight, but he couldn’t the muscles around him were simply too much for him. He could do nothing as he landed right in her stomach.


Shawn looked around, his biologist side was intrigued, but the rest of his body screamed in panic. “Iris please!” He begged, unintentionally getting rid of some of his precious oxygen. He moved through the acids towards the stomach wall, trying his best to get out.  


“There is no escape” A deep voice came from Iris. “Goodbye, meal, you served me well”. She comments, with pain suddenly assaulting Shawn. Shawn finally got his chance to scream in response. The blue walls of her stomach contained his screams, the only reason Iris could hear them was due to the device Shawn was using. Due to a lack of oxygen and pain, Shawn passed out shortly later, his body becoming part of his alien companion.


Iris smirks “And, that’s how my digestive system works”


Shawn woke up in intense panic. “Oh god, please don’t eat me!”


Iris looks at him curiously “I would never do that. Wait, were you asleep the whole time I described my digestive system?”


Shawn looks around, intense relief finding it’s way to his body. “Phew, it was just a dream. Oh thank goodness.” He did his best to hug the flesh holding him up, that being Iris’s hand.


Iris is slightly annoyed, but decides to ask Shawn about his dream regardless “What happened Shawn, are you alright?”


“Yeah, yeah.” Shawn answered “I’m fine. Just, I had a nightmare about being eaten whole by you. It was scary.”


Iris nods “Understood. Would you like some comforting?”


Shawn nods “I really would appreciate that. How do you suggest comforting me?”


Iris thinks before commenting “Well, the optimal way would be to distract these negative thoughts with ones that were positive. You are what they consider straight, or heterosexual, correct?”


Shawn nods once again “Yeah, I’m pretty sure I am”


Iris thinks for a few seconds before her cheeks turn a deep blue. “I should be what you call embarrassed, but I think it will be most effective”


Shawn blushes slightly seeing this “What are you suggesting?”


“Surprises are generally seen as more sweet than knowing in advance, as you have to put your trust in someone without even knowing what they’re about to do” Iris comments “So, close your eyes”


Shawn gulps slightly “Yes ma’am” Given the dream that he just experienced,  Shawn wasn’t exactly in the best mood for trusting her, but he knew he had no other choice.


Iris silently brings him right up to her face, Shawn feeling the slight gust of her warm breath. Her hand then just turns over, making Shawn free fall right to his destination. Shawn opens his eyes, scared at this feeling only to plunge right between her breasts. This brings an immense blush to his face, he had not expected this at all. The two mountains of flesh were soft, and he could hear her alien heart beating softly. Something like this was something he could certainly get used to. Of course, Shawn blushed even further at this thought. She wouldn’t be around forever, he couldn’t and shouldn’t get used to something like this. Of course, the more he was trapped between the two breasts, he came up with similar conclusions. He was getting somewhat of a crush on his alien visitor. He liked her company, her visit had truly showed him just how lonely he was with his current living situation. He wanted to be around her as much as possible, she was a great friend who intrigued him in so many ways. But, how could the two be together? He was just a simple human, and she was a bizarre creature from somewhere out in the depths of space.


Iris had no clue of her friend’s thoughts, her mind focused on somewhat similar thoughts that she was having herself. She liked having Shawn around, he was someone that intrigued her, and she could tell the feeling was quite mutual. Of course, she knew eventually she had to go home, and she remembered the one golden rule she had been given when she arrived. No visitors to their planet. Iris had spent a lot of her time talking to Shawn also contemplating how to get around this policy. She scavenged through every scrap of knowledge to try and find a workaround to bring Shawn with her when the time eventually came for when she would have to return home. As she kept Shawn trapped firmly between her breasts, she thought of a solution, it was one that perhaps he wouldn’t like, but she knew it was necessary. With a newfound happiness, she simply lounged on the couch while Shawn rested between her breasts.


Shawn thought about perhaps giving her a compliment, this was possibly the most comfortable experience in his entire life. She could easily hear him from where he was and due to the device of course, but the question arose of whether or not she’d actually like his compliment made him hesitant. Instead, he simply closed his eyes, letting his mind relax along with his body. His blush continued as his body remained between her gigantic breasts. Eventually, Shawn worked up the courage to say just one thing “Thanks Iris, I appreciate the gesture”. Iris smiled after hearing this, and both were consumed by the happiness of each other’s company. For roughly two hours, the duo stayed like this, mostly silent, until Shawn once more broke the silence. “Not that I don’t like being here, but I think it’s time you hide me so my nightmares don’t become reality”


Iris gently retrieved him from her breasts, with a smile on her face. “Yeah, of course. I wouldn’t exactly be happy if something like that happened to you.”


Shawn nodded “So, should I tell you about a good little hiding spot, or will you remember it when you get hungry?”


Iris comments “Well, although my thinking is changed as a result of this, I’ll remember everything. To avoid this, I’m going to wipe my memories of me hiding you”


“You can do that!?” Shawn asks, surprised


“Yeah, just to myself though.” Iris answered “Just try your best not to speak up until morning”


“Alright, upstairs in my bedroom, under my laptop. There’s a little hole in my desk I never fixed” Shawn commented “I should fit in there”


Iris nods before walking upstairs, locating the hiding spot with ease. “Alright, I’m going to leave you here.” She almost wanted to add a certain message, as this could perhaps be the last time the two saw each other. “I hope I see you in the morning” She comments, gently easing laptop over him. “Please, don’t answer me until you’re certain that I’m no longer hungry”


“Will do Iris” Shawn replies, there was a small little marking across his desk that just gave him enough air to survive. He wasn’t comfortable, but it beat being in the stomach of a hungry woman. He also contemplated giving some sort of special message to Iris, but it only amounted to “I’ll see you later Iris”.


Iris walked back downstairs, wiping her memory of anything that dealt with Shawn being hidden, except for the simple fact that he was hidden. She then lied down on the couch, trying to sleep to prolong the time in which she’d search the house for him...


 

Chapter 5 by WrittenVoreArt
Author's Notes:

Sorry about the delay between chapters. This would have come out sooner if I hadn't been busy the previous week. Hope you enjoy chapter five.

Despite his previous nap and hours spent relaxing, Shawn managed to have a good night of sleep. He remained silent as he stretched out. As he opened his eyes, he was quite pleased to notice that he was not currently in Iris’s stomach. He was about to call out to her, before realizing her warning that she had given him the previous night. She might still be roaming around, and of course that would be bad. Of course, he didn’t know the time. For all he knew, it could be only two hours after Iris had left him here.


Iris softly walked around Shawn’s house, searching for him. “Shawn?” She commented softly, worried as she searched his house. It was roughly eight in the morning, Iris’s little hunger spell had been lifted, yet, now she worried that it was Shawn that had satisfied her hunger. Since she had wiped her mind of where Shawn was hiding, she had no idea where to look. It felt like she had searched everywhere in his house. She had made sure to check her body to ensure she hadn’t accidentally stepped on him or something during her walking about. “Shawn, where are you!?” She called out, right outside his bedroom.


Shawn was able to clearly hear her “Maybe she’s over her hunger spell now…” He whispered


Iris looks around, able to hear him due to the device she had given him the previous day. “Shawn!? I heard you, my hunger spell is gone. I promise you’ll be okay. Where are you?”


Shawn was somewhat suspicious. He had no idea if this was genuine, but he really had no other options. He couldn’t lift his laptop at this size. “My room, desk, under the laptop”. Iris nodded and stepped into his room. She gently lifted the laptop before taking hold of him with two of her slender fingers. She then took him downstairs, letting him rest in her palm all the way down.


“It’s good to see you Shawn” Iris comments, a smile on her face.


“Yeah, good to see you too. I was worried” Shawn answers


“As was I” Iris replies “I was searching for thirty minutes. I had worried you had become just mere nutrients”


“Same here. But alas, we are reunited.” Shawn answers.


Iris keeps her smile. “I presume you’d be quite happy with being returned to normal height?”


Shawn nods before commenting “Actually, wait. This may perhaps be the last time I can really be around you at this tiny height. Having you like a large standing guardian, it’s somewhat comforting”


Iris giggles “Aww, thanks Shawn. Well, can your giant guardian perhaps do anything for you before she returns you to normal height?”


Shawn thinks about it for a few seconds “Well, considering my dream wasn’t real, I guess it’d be the only chance for me to really see how a giant tongue feels.”


Iris begins thinking “Hmm, I suppose you have a point. I mean, I’ve never tasted human as well, obviously. Could be a mutual learning experience” She then adds “But, are you sure. I wouldn’t want to scare you.”


Shawn nods “I’m sure. I mean, I’ve been under your foot a bit, I’ve been between your breasts, I suppose I should see how your tongue feels. I don’t want my only experience of that to be some nightmare that scared me”


Iris replies “Hmm, that’s somewhat brave trying to reorganize your memories so that you recall something more fondly.” Iris had a theory as to why Shawn really wanted to do this. That nightmare had been his worst experience that he could relate to her. He wanted to experience the real thing in a calming environment so that he wouldn’t be afraid of that side of her as much as perhaps he did previously. A bold strategy, but she only hoped it wouldn’t frighten him more.


Iris brought Shawn right up to her face, but she decided to give Shawn something else before taking a little taste of the tiny man. Her lips darted forward, pressing him against her palm briefly. Sort of like a kiss before she brought her head back, smiling slightly. “That was unexpected” Shawn commented, blushing heavily.


Iris giggled lightly “I thought that giving you that would make you even more confident”


Shawn was certainly feeling something, but he wasn’t sure if confidence was the word. Any potential confidence that was given to him by this kiss was certainly removed as Iris’s lips opened to reveal her blue mouth. Iris’s blue tongue came out to greet him. Shawn climbed onto it before realizing that he really didn’t have to actually get on the tongue to feel it. Either way, he didn’t mind, the large tongue was quite soft, perhaps even more so than in the dream. He lied back, the surface was so soft and plush that if he hadn’t slept just but a few minutes ago, then he might have fallen asleep. The saliva getting on his body wasn’t exactly something he appreciated, but it wasn’t as bad as being swallowed up. After a few seconds, she dumped him back onto her hand.


Iris took him to the kitchen and washed him off before bringing him back to the living room. Of course, the washing off came complete with a bit of complaining that the water was a bit too cold. “That was certainly interesting. I highly doubt I’ll ever have to eat a human, but the taste isn’t something I would despise” Iris comments


“I suppose I should get back to normal height now” Shawn comments, soaked.


“Yes, and then perhaps get changed. You are rather wet” Iris answers, clicking the device on her hip and setting Shawn on the ground. Suddenly the two were at the same height again. Shawn gave her a quick hug before running upstairs to get changed. Despite the hug being wet, it still left Iris warmed. As she sat in the living room, she felt the device attached to her other hip go off. She snatched it and immediately checked to see who was activating it. It happened to be her boss.


“How much information have you gotten?” Her boss asked. Once Iris explained all of the information she had gotten, she was told this “Well, with all that information, I believe it’s time to recall you home. I’m sending you coordinates that you need to be at. Be there by what the humans call three in morning. Also known as about eight hours from this second.” Her device then stopped working, indicating that the connection had been closed.


Iris was somewhat disappointed, she hadn’t hoped her time on Earth would be over so quickly. She liked being at Shawn’s home, it was nice and comfortable. She knew there was a way that she could bring Shawn with him, but she didn’t know whether he’d like it, or if he even wanted to go in the first place. Shawn suddenly appeared, wearing a plain blue t-shirt and black jeans. Iris decided to spring the question on him sooner rather than later. “Shawn, I think it’s time that I go back home” She began.


Shawn looked a bit disappointed “Oh, I understand. I’m sure you miss your friends and such”


Iris nods slightly, she did miss the few friends she had on her home planet. “But, I would like it if you came with me. Would you perhaps like to join me?”


Shawn smiled, ran over and hugged her once more. “I would love to!” He exclaimed “To actually visit an alien planet with a good friend who knows all about it!? How could I refuse?”


Iris had a huge smile on her face now as well. “That’s fantastic. We need to get to a location not to far from here. Should we go out to that area and wait?”


Shawn nods “Sure. Let’s get going”


The two walked out of his house, one of the first times Iris had gotten to see Earth since she had arrived. Having been mostly cooped up inside of Shawn’s home, she hadn’t seen a place like this before. “This is beautiful. Earth is a lovely place.” Iris commented as the two began walking to their destination. Given the remoteness of Shawn’s home, it made their walk quite safe as no one would be roaming around trying to find either of them. It also made the scenery of their walk even more beautiful.


“I’m sure your planet is lovely as well” Shawn replies


“Well, if you consider massive, large structures pretty. We don’t quite have as many gardens and forests as you. Most of us live in three different sectors. One for males, one for females, and one for those who are married.” Iris replied “I live in the female sector, where most of the scouts reside. It’s one of the most industrial of the sectors, as most produce technology and weaponry in case of attack, or in the cases of intergalactic travels.”


“Would I be allowed to stay in the female sector?” Shawn asked


“Of course, you’re my guest. People can go into different sectors, it just tells where your home resides” Iris comments “Considering my new discoveries I’ve made on Earth, I should be moving into one of the better quality homes”


“Awesome. So, um, how far away are we?” Shawn asked, somewhat curious how much further the two of them would have to walk.


“Take five more steps and we should be at the exact point” Iris answers. “We still have a good seven plus hours until pick-up, so I hope you have plenty you wish to chat about”


“Yeah, I think I could certainly learn more about your planet in the following time” Shawn replied, smiling.


For seven straight hours, the two simply talked and talked. They waited, watching the sundown, watching the moon rise. It was quite a stunning night. Yet, the most awe-inspiring part of the night was when the two were picked up. A blue aura emanated from the two of them and they were transported to a small ship. There were two seats inside, almost like it was expected that Shawn would be there. A small screen popped into existence from behind a small compartment.


Shawn, had been thinking of asking something during the previous seven hours. It was something Iris would likely agree to, but he wasn’t quite confident enough to ask. Suddenly, he found it in him to try and speak “Iris, do you think maybe we could go on a…”


Before he could finish, the screen started up an a voice emitted from it. “I see you’ve brought someone with you. I hope you know the consequences Iris”


Iris nodded, almost as if the blank screen could see her. “Yes, I know. He knows his place, he will do as asked”


Shawn looks over to Iris, slightly confused “Iris, what are you talking about?”


The voice coming from the screen slightly laughed “You haven’t told him yet?”


Iris looked down, seeming guilty. “You… you’re my slave now Shawn…”


 

Chapter 6 by WrittenVoreArt

Needless to say, Shawn was shocked at this. Though, before he could really have a chance to speak his mind, he was taken away from Iris. Just mere seconds after the bombshell, he was transported to an empty room. “I… can’t believe this. A slave!? Why!?” Shawn commented to himself “Why wouldn’t she tell me about such a thing, why would she let this happen!?”. It was painfully obvious he was in disbelief. “I can’t believe this… I… I… The alien I want to date is making me her slave!” He then pounded the floor with one of his fists. “That sounded a lot more weird than it should have been” He stood up, looking around the empty room. It seemed blank, with really nothing inside of it.


Shawn had a lot he wanted to tell Iris, but it’s not like he could say anything to her. She was gone, perhaps being congratulated for the acquisition of her new slave. Shawn looked or any way out, but there was simply no way to escape. He was just trapped in a big empty box. Maybe their definition of slave was simply to die in a box? He certainly hoped not, as he looked around, letting his various thoughts of despair and betrayal course through him. Suddenly a small opening emerged from the box. He expected Iris, to perhaps come through and tell him more details of his slavery, but instead two gigantic red fingers snatched him and brought up him out of the box.


Shawn was soon placed right in front of a red alien. She seemed to be the same species as Iris, though her face was differently structured and her hair was in a different style. “Who are you?” Shawn squeaked out. He seemed to be in a gigantic facility.


“Hello, you must be Shawn Mills.” The alien responded “I am one of the many doctors around these parts, signified by the fact that I am red. Red being generally seen as the color of human blood, and something deemed vital to survival”


“My, you certainly know a lot of about humans, don’t you?” Shawn replies


“Perhaps, we’re not certain. We like to make sure. We thought some of your reality tv shows were how you lived life for a while, and we were concerned. Also, I’m explaining things in more human like terms so that you understand them better” The alien answered.


“I suppose you have a point. What I am here for, anyways?” Shawn asked, he was nervous around the giant alien, though he did a fairly good job of just trying to understand his new surroundings.


“Medical checkup, I wish to ensure you have no medical deficiencies as well as run a few tests on you to test things such as durability. Don’t worry, though you’ll likely experience broken bones, we can fix those with our medical liquid” The doctor answers


“Can we please skip the check up” Shawn commented “I’m enslaved, isn’t that bad enough? Speaking of which, why am I being enslaved?”


“Not skipping check up, and that other information is classified” The doctor answers before bringing Shawn over to a small little desk. “Now, I shall be checking something real quick. This will likely hurt, a lot, as I need a sample of your blood, and my fingers aren’t precise.” She sets Shawn down and before he can really move she uses a somewhat sharp fingernail and cuts into his arm. It doesn’t cut his arm off, but it’s enough to make him scream in pain. The doctor then takes a needle, that she’s rather good at using despite having fingers that aren’t precise. She extracts some blood before then taking a liquid in a jar and dumping that all over Shawn. Shawn sits up, the liquid creating a burning feeling, but as he looks to his arm, it’s fully healed up.


“There, we are finished with the first portion of the tests. Now we have a blood sample, to make sure you have no diseases, and that liquid should ensure you sustained no major injuries. Just remember, that stuff can cure many things, but it’s not a miracle worker. If you lose a limb or something, this stuff won’t bring it back” The red alien responds


“Noted” Shawn replies, still holding his arm in disbelief. He was still shaking slightly, he was not a man that was used to pain. “So, uh, Doctor, what should I call you?”


She looks over to him with a quick smile “My full name is a little hard to pronounce. You can either just refer to me as Doc or Doctor”

“Alright Doc, mind sharing with me why the checkup is necessary?” Shawn answers, standing up. He knew what was coming next, but he had already accepted his fate. He was just biding time for an opportunity to escape. Seeming buddy buddy with his giant red captor might help.


“Well, I need to confirm you don’t have any disease that might spread among our population. It was forwarded to me that you are a biologist, so I’m sure you understand the precaution of meeting another species for the first time.”  Doc replies, grabbing him gently. She places the sample in a container. “Now, while that scans through your DNA profiles and compiles a complete list. I should check some other vitals.” She set Shawn on the ground, lifting her foot above him. “First, light pressure”. She gently pressed her foot on top of him, her sole covering his entire body. As promised, she was quite gentle. He noticed that the underside of their feet were actually somewhat squishy. Somewhat like jelly. Something he hadn’t noticed with Iris, but perhaps he hadn’t took the time to observe. Either way, this was comforting. It was not something Shawn wanted to get used to, but he had never really taken the time to consider how they treated slaves. Maybe it wasn’t as bad as he initially thought? Shawn quickly threw these thoughts away, he couldn’t just give himself up as a slave. He began devising a plan, and hoped it wouldn’t get him killed…


*Back at Iris’s apartment*


“You did a good job Iris. I’m proud of you”


“Thanks. I appreciate it Sis. So, this is the bigtime huh?” Iris comments, looking around her new apartment.


“Yeah, it’s luxurious alright” Iris’s sister replied “Of course, you know how we like to reward our great heroes. Those that go out and explore, learn more about the galaxy.” She then gave a subtle smirk “But, there’s something more satisfying in what you did. You went out and you conquered. We’ve been envying Earth for so long, practically shaping our society like them. Then you go there and steal one of their humans right from under their noses. Something like that makes me a little jealous, then again, I already got my time to shine”


“Hm, thanks. Never really put it that way” Iris replied, though she should be excited, her voice seemed a bit dull.


“C’mon Iris. Lighten up. You’re killing the mood. You’re a hero now. We basically know all we could ever want about Earth. I wonder what you’re going to set him up to first? Make him feed you grapes like an alien goddess? Hmm? Sound fun?” Her sister joked with her.


Iris shared a small laugh with her sister. Though the idea initially sounded somewhat disturbing, she basically was a queen now. Shawn’s queen. She could practically force him to do whatever she wanted. She was giant now. With her sizer unrestricted, she could be just as tall as everyone else. Most scouts were kept at human-ish heights to be ready to talk with tinier populations. Though, a small part of her didn’t want to abuse her power that way. If she did, Shawn might not forgive her. Either way, she pushed these worries aside from now to focus on having a nice conversation with her sister. Elise, Iris’s sister, was practically Iris’s role model. Elise had gone and started off as a scout, but things went wrong on her mission. So, she did the only logical thing and retaliated. Practically made herself a queen, she was used to being dominant and getting whatever she wanted. Having her little sister take a little souvenir was almost like a little bit of following in her footsteps.


Elise gently held Iris’s hands. “I can feel your a bit tense. Maybe I should give you a little something to loosen up. Could call Artemo over, have him give you a drink. You know his are the best quality”


“Yeah, yeah, I know. Just, you know what happens when someone of our species get drunk.” Iris replies


“They get generally more playful and fun” Elise answered “What, worried you might break your little souvenier a little if they drop him off?”


“I mean, I didn’t bring him here just to have him killed” Iris responded


Elise nods “Of course you didn’t. I know you brought him here to keep you entertained. I mean, considering everything, probably best you got yourself a little slave. Going to do wonders around her in keeping you entertained and maybe keeping it cleaned up”


Iris chuckles “You know I’m a tidy person”


“Not when you get what humans call ‘drunk’ you aren’t” Elise answers


“Are you suggesting I’m going to be drunk a lot?” Iris comments


Elise shrugs “It’s how I keep myself entertained”


“That and mess with those slaves that you brought back” Iris comments “You know, those fast reproducing ones”


Elise smirks “Oh yeah, I’m sure I’m going to have a field day when I get home. I love having them around” She then gets up “Anyways, it’s been fun seeing you Iris. I’m sure you’ll enjoy your new place and your new company. Now, remember we need to throw your official celebration later tomorrow”


Iris gets up as well “Yeah, of course” She then gives Elise a quick hug, Elise returning the favor.


“I’ll see you Iris. Take care sister” Elise comments as she leaves. A few minutes later, the door opens with a robot walking into the room.


“Delivery for Iris” The robot spoke simply, holding a bottle of what seemed like wine.


Iris stood up and accepted the bottle. “Thank you Delivery Bot. You may return to your post”


The robot nodded “Many thanks. Have a nice day” It then left, leaving Iris alone in her new apartment. She sort of wanted to go to bed, but she was too tense. After everything that had happened, she needed to relax. So, she went to the kitchen and got herself a glass. She then poured herself some of the drink. Slowly she poured herself some. Still dressed in a sports bra and short-shorts for comfort, she drank what she had poured for herself. It wasn’t until tomorrow when she needed to dress up fancily, so she wasn’t intending on doing so until then. Iris gently put the cup down, and poured herself another. As she drank, she waited for Shawn’s arrival. In her new drunken state, her worries melted away, unfortunately, so did any concerns of keeping Shawn safe...

 

Chapter 7 by WrittenVoreArt

Shawn waited and endured the sole on his body. He waited just for the opportunity to strike. As the doctor lifted her foot up, he made his move. Shawn’s knowledge of the alien bodies helped him in this situation. He tickled her foot briefly to distract her before bolting. He knew he would not have a long time to make a break for it, and knew the doctor’s immense size would allow her to gain ground far quicker than he. Luckily, Shawn did have one little advantage. Where the doctor happened to be testing him, happened to be right next to one of her mobile tables with tools atop them. Just past the table that the doctor scrambled to push aside in panic happened to be a door that Shawn was easily able to sneak under.


Shawn let out a small chuckle to himself as he watched the Doctor scramble past him in panic. He had taken just a slight left to the door, and had hid against the wall. The doctor was searching everywhere but couldn’t find him. As she searched, he knew eventually his hiding spot would be found, so he swiftly ducked back inside. After a few minutes, the door shut and the doctor began frantically looking around the building. Heart racing, still recovering a bit from the pain he endured earlier, Shawn actually cracked a small smile. “Phew. I lost her” He then added “At least, that’s the hope”. He then snuck under the door and began to look around. He made sure to stay out of sight, using whatever he could to be out of view of the massive aliens that were walking around going about their daily lives. He figured he was in the female sector that Iris had spoken off. Only females seemed to be passing by, and Shawn didn’t mind. From what he had heard, the females were generally more caring and wouldn’t be as likely to harm him if he were to be discovered. Of course, Shawn made no plans of being discovered. Then, a small little wrench got thrown in his plan. “Wait, how the hell am I supposed to get back to Earth!?”. This one significant detail had been something Shawn neglected to think about. Then again, his mind had been previously focused on escaping a woman who towered over him. So, he gave himself a little break after reminding himself of this fact. “Alright, alright. Plan. I just gotta find some sort of spaceport and fly out of here. It’s a shit plan, but it’s better than nothing. If that doesn’t work, well, let’s just hope that works” With that, he sets off. Of course, the first challenge comes in locating where he should even attempt to look for a spaceport. He had not a single clue of what they looked like, or where the closest one was.


Then, once Shawn finally thought about where he was to set off to, another problem arose. The quickest way there, was via the main streets. Problem, the main streets were bustling with alien women, of many different colors, just walking through the streets. Surely, he would likely be trampled if he dared try to navigate his way through this. But, there really was no other way. It’s not as though Shawn could scale the walls of buildings and simply navigate himself over the rooftops.


“I am going to get myself killed. Aren’t I?” Shawn commented to himself as he progressed. He did his best to stay on the side of what he presumed to be sidewalks. He didn’t know the alien terminology for it. In fact, most of what they spoke, he couldn’t understand. He knew from Iris that a lot of them spoke English as it was one of the more common Earth languages, but Shawn didn’t exactly have the luck to know the other languages the aliens spoke. For all he knew, they could be Earth languages, but either way, not a single piece of understanding was present. Shawn hurried along, he saw the occasional car looking thing pass by, but what were far more common seemed to be hover cars. Cars that hovered over the normal streets. He figured the reason for the lacking traffic was not only how many people walked around, but also he considered how the people could sort of double-up on where they were at. All this pondering and looking almost got Shawn crushed. As a foot landed mere inches in front of him. It belonged to a female alien who had a darker grey skin tone. Before Shawn could even do anything, the foot lifted up and away.


Heart was pounding, mind was racing, he was on his butt shivering with nerves broken, but he was alive. “Shit, that was scary. Need to pay better attention. I almost died” He then scurried back to his feet and resumed his walk. As he continued, his walk did seem to get easier. He didn’t encounter as many aliens as what would have happened if he happened to be towards the center of the sidewalk. He occasionally had a foot that passed over him or in some cases landed right in front of him which ends of knocking him over. The only thing he had to a true close call was when a girl who seemed like a jogger happened to duck over in his direction. Her foot was right over him, and had it not been for the fact that Shawn had ran and dove right in front of where he had been, he would have ended up as a blood stain against the admittedly rather clean sidewalks. After witnessing this, he scrambled to his feet and moved through the gigantic city as fast as a six foot man could in a city built for those who are roughly a hundred of feet in size.


Shawn kept running and running. Eventually, his body began to fail him. He stopped to rest, holding his hand against a nearby building. He was out of breath, and to make it even worse, he watched women stepping over him on the occasion. It didn’t exactly help his nerves. He pleaded with any force out there to just swoop by and save him. He was lost, he had no clue of where he was going. He somewhat regretted his decision of running away. “Please, someone, anyone just help me!” He shouted up, hoping someone could hear him. He then recalled the little device Iris had given him. “Iris! Please, please, come pick me up. Help me!” He was pleading for a response, but he had no if Iris was hearing him, let alone if she cared enough to go and retrieve her new slave. Suddenly, Shawn got an unexpected response, two slender red fingers wrapped themselves around Shawn’s body before he was deposited in a breast pocket.


Shawn should be terrified, but at this moment he couldn’t be more happy. “Thank you, thank you doctor”


“You’re lucky Iris changed your channel so I could hear you instead of her. She’d be worried to death right now” The Doctor answered


“Either way, I appreciate you doctor. Without you, I’d likely have been crushed” Shawn commented. He had never been happier to be trapped inside of a pocket.


“It’s fine Shawn. We checked your medical record. You should be no threat to our species. You’re cleared to stay with Iris” The Doctor comments “As for your endurance, we couldn’t get a clear reading, but your intellect seems to be fine. It was unexpected that you’d either know about our ticklish feet or that you’d think to do that given that situation”


“Hmm, I guess you underestimated me” Shawn replied with a slight smile.


“Given the extensive studies we’ve done, it was a likely assumption you would have been stupid enough to not use that” The doctor replies


“Fair point, I’ve met my fair share of idiots” Shawn replies. The two continued on in silence for a few minutes.


“So, can you tell me at least how slavery is like on this planet?” Shawn asked “I mean, I’d assume a species so intellectual as yours that has extensively studied our species would have gotten rid of it”


“It is somewhat classified, but I can give some context out of it. Slavery is a bit over exaggeration, depending at least who you’re with. Companionship is a bit more accurate, though while we don’t see other species as less significant, our size differences often make a system like slavery in some points necessary. Without someone in control, most of these smaller creatures would be in significant danger of being crushed. Enough getting into it, the rest is pretty much classified” The doctor answers


“You didn’t really answer my question. How is slavery like here?” Shawn asks again


“It really depends on who’s taking care of you. You have Iris, so as stated earlier, it’s somewhat like companionship.” The doctor answers “Don’t worry about it, you’ll be fine.”


The doctor goes into a building. “So, Iris is now in a new home. I’m sure she’ll appreciate your companionship as she’s moving in.”


“Yeah, yeah.” Shawn answered. With the initial shock over, he wanted to talk more with Iris. He wanted answers, he wanted comfort. He hoped Iris could deliver both to him.


Suddenly the two of them were right outside of the door to Iris’s apartment. The doctor gave a subtle knock, waiting for Iris to answer. It took a little, but eventually the door opened to reveal Iris. The doctor snatched Shawn out of her pocket and handed him right to her. “Here he is Iris. Switching his voice to your channel”


Iris smirked, holding the tiny man in her hand. “Thanks” She then spoke something in a language that Shawn didn’t speak. The doctor nodded and then left. Iris closed the door, locking it afterwards. She then brought Shawn back to the couch with her.


“Iris, I have many questions as to what has been going on!” Shawn yelled


“Oh, hush Shawn. No need to be such a buzzkill” She commented, grabbing her drink. The bottle that had earlier been delivered to her was almost empty. Iris’s eyes were green now instead of their normal blue color.


“Oh no, what did green eyes mean?” Shawn comment as Iris tossed him into the air. He looked down at the drink he was about to plunge in, as well as taking a brief look at the bottle. “It has to mean drunk!” He said before disappearing below the pool of liquid.


 

Chapter 8 by WrittenVoreArt

Slowly, Shawn surfaced from the liquid. He didn’t dare drink it. It smelled like a strong wine, but he wasn’t exactly sure how alien alcohol would react to his body. Either way, he tried to draw the attention of his assuredly drunken giant captor. “Iris!” He yelled, unsure as to whether the device was still working after being plunged into the liquid with him. “Let me out of here!” He was worried, as at this point, he was at the mercy of a giantess that had likely lost most of her regard for his safety.


Shawn’s analysis proved correct, as Iris gave but a simple yawn and looked at him with a blank stare. “What are you so worried about?” She asked “Don’t you want to be the toy of an alien goddess?” She comments. Shawn had two theories, either this was the alcohol speaking, or this was how she really felt and she had done a fantastic job beforehand at keeping that side of her covered up. Either way, Shawn wasn’t about to give up, even if he still shared some of that attraction from earlier. Shawn waited simply for Iris to do something, all he could really do was swim idly in the liquid until she did something.


And so, eventually Iris got tired of waiting and acted. “Fine, no response, I suppose I’ll take it as a yes”. She comments before swirling the liquid to see Shawn swish around with it before taking on a menacing grin. She then cocks her head back and lifts the glass quite high above her head. Given the height of the woman herself, combined with the length of her arms, Shawn was in for quite the long ride as she tipped the glass so the liquid would pour towards her mouth. Despite her being drunk, Shawn noticed she was accurate, as the drink seemed right on track for her mouth. Unfortunately, that meant Shawn was headed right there as well. Shawn, had the upper hand over the drink, and used every ounce of strength to swim out of the majority of the stream and managed to use his arm time to still land on a soft cushion. With a sickening gulp from Iris, Shawn is reminded of what could have been if he hadn’t managed to move out of the way.


Iris barely even recognized it, going on gleefully as if nothing happened. She set her glass down, Shawn just sort of watching the beauty in awe from the top of her left breast. With two fingers, she grabbed up the tiny boy, bringing him up to her face. Shawn noticed that she wasn’t focused on really keeping him in good health, his bones slightly feeling the pressure of those two massive blue fingers. “Hmm, what to do with you. Such a tiny little servant. How can you please me?”


Shawn didn’t want to respond, he didn’t want to please her. At least not while she was drunk and could either swallow or crush him at a moment's notice. But, he felt if he didn’t satisfy her needs, he could easily end up on the opposing end of drunken anger, which combined with someone that was far bigger than he, was a horrific idea. “Whatever you need me to do, my queen” He replied, choking out the last two words to try and be a bit of a kiss ass. He was unsure if that would help, but he had to do whatever he could to survive until morning.


Iris smiled at the response “Anything?”


Shawn nodded “Anything”


Iris replies with “I’m hungry, and bored at the same time. Why don’t you crawl down my body and bring me a small piece of fruit, carry it all the way back up and feed me. You would do that for me, wouldn’t you dear?”


Shawn wanted to scream no, but only three words emitted from his mouth “Yes, my queen”


Iris snickered at the response, dropping him back on her left breast. “No, go servant. Satisfy my hunger with food, or else you shall become it yourself” She muttered, leaving Shawn to his work.


Shawn took a glance to the nearby table. He should have put nearby in air quotes, as he had to scale down the massive woman to get to the table and even then had to travel to the center of the table, as well as climb in the bowl to even grab the fruit. He sighed slightly and made his way down. He took a slight running start and jumped off from the soft mound of flesh and took a fall down to her torso. Luckily, her body was rather soft, as well as fit. It made it a lot easier, as he got up and began walking down her body. Her torso was gigantic, and the more he walked, the more he sort of admired her body. He always thought Iris was pretty, and even despite the terrors he was going through right now, despite the shock in his system from being the girl’s slave, he still saw the beauty in her. Perhaps it was his biologist side talking, but he wouldn’t mind examining her body for hours upon end. He slowly shook away these thoughts as he passed over her stomach. The organ rumbled slightly, once more reminding him how many times he could have been claimed by it. Once more, his mind drifted off, his thoughts slightly more disturbing as he continued. A small sick part of him sort of enjoyed this treatment, perhaps due to the fact of being alone in the woods for several years. For once, he had a companion. Even if his fate was to treach down her body and grab alien looking grapes, it was at least a better than the constant lonely boring nights. Iris was the best, though most of him was currently thinking the worst, thing that had happened to him.


Shawn tried to regain focus as he began past Iris’s thighs. They were also soft yet fit like the rest of her body. And, he was approaching her feet. Shawn just kept moving, the blue skin that he passed over still mesmerizing as it was the first time he saw her. As he approached, a thought came to him. He could perhaps make his current queen even more pleased with him. Perhaps, it may earn him better treatment in the future, he thought. Maybe, it would stop him from having to do manual labor like this. Or, perhaps, Shawn just had a simple crush and wanted to show some affection. Either way, as Shawn approached Iris’s massive foot, he somewhat planted against it before giving it a kiss. The skin on her foot was as smooth as anywhere else, and it smelled like she had applied some lotion awhile back. It was a pleasant smell as opposed to the slightly alcoholic breath that Shawn had picked up on a while back. Iris smiled at this, and after a few seconds, Shawn moved away and scrambled down to the table. The walk to the bowl was far more barren.


He wasn’t passing over Iris’s beautiful body, instead he was going over her wooden table. It was still nice, and he was lucky her feet were propped up onto the table so he could get down onto the table with ease. Either way, Shawn found the scenery a little lacking now. He slightly whispered to himself “No, Shawn, stop falling for her. You’re not going to be her slave!” He then turned and stared back at the massive woman. She was gorgeous, and in all honesty, how exactly was he going to stop her from getting what she desired. He turned back and sighed “This is my life now, isn’t it? Stuck on an alien planet. I just hope Iris doesn’t get drunk like this every night. I don’t think I’ll be able to keep up” He managed to make his way up the oddly shaped bowl before dropping inside. He plucked a small fruit from the bowl. It looked like a grape of sorts, and he decided to try one. Once he secured one for Iris, he snipped off a second one and took a bite. Given that the object, that he presumed was fruit, was about half his size, he was able to get a decent sized bite. Shawn was sort of blown away at the flavour. It legitimately tasted like a strawberry and banana smoothie. That happened to be Shawn’s favorite flavour of smoothie, so needless to say, he was in temporary heaven to know that a fruit that tasted like it existed.


“Maybe, maybe this won’t be so bad” He told himself as he procured Iris’s snack and made his way out from the bowl. Getting out was harder than getting in, but Shawn eventually got it. It seemed Iris had taken mercy on him, she had sat down beside the table and her head lazily laid on it. Her cavernous mouth was once again on display for Shawn to see. That blue maw was massive, and Shawn walked right on towards it. Iris made a playful “Ahhh” sound as he drew near, her tongue swishing left to right just to tease him.


Shawn just played off her toying nature, depositing the fruit right on her tongue. Iris’s tongue slowly retracted, but Iris was not done toying. She pushed Shawn a little bit so that most of his torso was past her lip. She then sealed her lips together, letting her blue maw shine. The slick little fruit placed precariously inside. Then, she began swishing it around, letting Shawn watch as the large blue muscle moved it all over her mouth. Her tongue occasionally gave him a small lick. Shawn would have been a bit more worried if he weren’t secured by the two massive lips, and would have been far less willing to watch if the inside of her mouth weren’t surprisingly cool. Perhaps it was just a drunk thing, but Iris’s mouth was nice and cold inside. It somewhat reminded him of how he tried to keep cool on hot summer days back on earth by using a pathetic little fan. He then shifted his focus back to her mouth, Iris soon seemed to be getting bored of this, and with a powerful swallow, got rid of the fruit. Seeing something swallow fairly up-close, though slightly terrifying since he was indeed bite sized, was fairly intriguing to Shawn. Regardless, those two lips opened, and Shawn was forced onto the table.


Before he could move, those lips came back together and she moved up a little. “Don’t move” She told him, as he lied there. Her head then slowly came down, a slight sense of dread washing over Shawn. He had no idea what she had planned, but as it happened, Shawn’s dread was replaced with pleasure. She gave him a kiss, it was slightly quick, but it was still a kiss. “Your queen determines that your work thus far has been adequate”


Shawn was still blushing a bit after that, as he looked up to her and responded. “Thank you, my queen”. He didn’t know if he should be worried that it was far easier to say those two words to her now. She then plucked him from the table, bringing him over towards her bed.


“Alright, before bed, I want to have my feet massaged. Be careful, I am ticklish. Tickle me a little, and there will be consequences” Iris replies


Shawn shuddered a little. He hated that she had to threaten him, but he supposed that was the perks of being gigantic. Iris came to her bed, and sat down gently upon it. The bed had a slightly weird design, but Shawn made a guess that it was more than likely something alien related. Before he could get to attached to staring at bed designs, he was lowered and placed at the feet of his queen. Her feet raised up, just a few feet off the ground. Shawn moved under them, and got to work. He had to lie on his back, and carefully he began massaging her left foot. It was somewhat slow going, he supposed it was a good opportunity to reflect a little on the day’s events as he mindlessly rubbed. Overall, though he wasn’t fully satisfied in doing this, he did suppose he could make it work. Iris wasn’t too bad despite being his technical owner now, the alien culture seemed interesting and he could learn more about it, as well as the fact that this place had food that Shawn could have never imagined existed before. Though, Shawn soon learned that pondering whilst rubbing a ticklish girl’s feet isn’t always the best idea. Caught up in going over the day's events, he had tickled her here and there for not being careful as to how he was rubbing. Eventually, it seems Iris got tired of this.


Iris’s voice came loud and clear, and he could tell she didn’t sound happy. “I said, no tickling!”


Shawn scrambled for a response, he wasn’t prepared for this, he was still busy reflecting a little bit. But, with no response and having been displeased, Iris decided it was time to demonstrate her punishment. The alien did something that likely never would have came about had she not drank the alcohol her sister had provided. She slide Shawn a little away with her foot, so she could easily see what was happening. With a cruel smirk, her left big toe went right onto Shawn’s left arm. It was at first soft, but as the seconds went by, the pressure increased. Shawn cried and pleaded for mercy, but it fell on deaf ears as she crushed his left arm. She gently pressed a finger on his torso and used her toe to rip the crushed arm away. Iris then gave a yawn, as if nothing had really happened. “Time for bed, slave” She plucked him up with two fingers, not even seeming to pay mind to his sobbing or the blood that leaked out onto her finger.


“Iris, how could you do this to me!?” He shouted, but got no response. At this point, the fact that she might even be slightly drunk didn’t matter to Shawn anymore. She had just torn his left arm off. He simply saved his breath, saving it for his tears and occasional cries of pain from trying to stop the bleeding that happened. Luckily, it didn’t seem that Iris was too cruel. Though a little blood got on her belly as she lied there with Shawn on her stomach, she wrapped a paper towel tight around his torso. It at the very least, contained the bleeding from his arm, as well as keep him restrained with no way of escape. Iris soon passed out, leaving Shawn to his own thoughts.


His first, and only real though, was off escape once more. He cared not for the practicality. He cared not if it would end in his death. He reasoned that death by trying to escape was better than being torn limb from limb at his captor’s whim. And so, he rolled, and rolled. He rolled off of her stomach and onto the bed. And continued rolling, as the tissue binding his body didn’t allow for much else. He then noticed, it really wasn’t a full tissue, probably somewhere between a half to a quarter of one. Either way, he continued to roll and roll, trying to get off the bed. But, tragedy struck once more. Iris turned in her sleep, trapping Shawn beneath her butt. Her massive bottom now kept him away from freedom, keeping him pinned up against her bed. She softly snored, but it didn’t matter. Shawn thought he was finished. He was sure he would die by likely being crushed in the night, or of lack of oxygen. Either way, he simply gave up. This was his last hope, and it had been crushed like his arm. He simply faded to sleep, unsure if he would awake in the morning.


 

Chapter 9 by WrittenVoreArt
Author's Notes:

Mostly plot related stuff this chapter.

When the morning came, Iris got up. She had a bit of a headache, and knew she shouldn’t have drank the alcohol, but she was slightly confident today would be a good day. Shawn was supposed to be arriving in a few days, clearing a species of medical abnormalities normally took a few days. Either way, she was preparing for a party that she had coming up. Calmly, with a slight hum, she took towards the kitchen area of her house. The first thing she decided to do was get herself something to help wake herself up a bit. She had missed the other drinks her planet had to offer, such as a coffee like drink that was designed to help with any pain you were feeling, such as a headache. As she reached her machine, and got ready to press a button, she noticed the blood on her finger. “That’s odd, when did this happen?” Either way, she walked over to her sink and washed the blood off. Perhaps she had a cut? No, it didn’t seem that way, once she managed to finally get the dried blood off of her, she noticed there had received no cut whatsoever.


“Hmm, something is strange around here” Iris commented “Maybe it’s just the jitters of moving into a new home”. As she looked back towards her bed, she noticed a small napkin on her bed, being that it was quite contrasting to the design on her bed, it was easy to spot. “Okay, what did I do last night?” She commented before trying to think back. After a few seconds, her mind drew blank. “What happened last night. I recall drinking what my sister delivered for me, but…” She walked over to the bottle and read the label. “Warning, ingestion of Winestorr’s extra strength alcohol above two medium sized glasses will make you unable to remember events that happened. It is also highly noted that ingestion of over three glasses triggers sensors in the body that desire dominance and a tad bit of chaos.” She commented. “Well, I wish I would have known that before drinking like...” Her voice trails off as she cannot remember how many glasses she actually drank. Of course, looking as how it’s almost fully drained, she makes a safe estimate it was at least five.


She then turns to look over at the napkin. “I guess while I’m over here I should throw that away” Iris then walked over and scooped up the napkin, only to notice something both joyous and horrific. On the joyous side, it was Shawn! He had for some reason come far earlier than expected. On the horrific side, she deduced that Shawn had likely arrived sometime last night after she had begun drinking, which means a number of things could have happened to him. Combined with the fact that he was barely breathing. Immediately, she dropped what she was doing and opened up the napkin. She could see the bloodstains on the napkin, and when it was fully opened, she was in shock. His entire left arm was missing! As she noticed this, she felt completely awful. “I’ve got to fix this…” She murmured, almost tearing up at this sight. This was more than likely her fault! “I will fix this…” She adds before clicking a few buttons to unlock a door on the far right side of the wall. Iris walked inside, a look of determination on as she laid Shawn gently on the counter...


A few hours later, Shawn awoke, in some kind of futuristic lab that thought shades of white and blue were the only two colors imaginable. He assumed he was back at the doctor's lab. He could feel his left arm, making him come to the conclusion he had just had a very realistic and horrific nightmare. He felt a little sore, but just brought his arm up to his face, just to confirm it was there. He had just witnessed and felt it be torn off. To his surprise, and utter horror, his left arm was now completely robotic. This caused him to shriek slightly, confirming everything that happened to him last night was absolutely real. No dreaming about it. Suddenly, the massive face of Iris came into vision, and he sulked away a little “What do you want!? Wasn’t crushing my left arm enough!?”


Iris looked down with guilt. “I don’t know what to say, none of that was supposed to happen. Please, Shawn, forgive me for what happened”


“How can I forgive you!? You took me away from my home, enslaved me, and then you tore my arm off after I only slightly screwed up massaging your feet.” Shawn replied “Tell me how I can forgive you for that”


“Shawn… I was drunk.” Iris begins, Shawn tries to interrupt, but Iris talks over him “I know that might not sound like a great defense, but our alcohol is far different than yours”


“Explain” Shawn commented, arms crossed


“As you might know, we don’t have the same resources that you do. We don’t have soda, or milk. We only have what we call alcohol by using specific fruits of our land to make something reminiscent to it. Since, we occasionally desire the taste of something more exquisite. It’s more expensive, more potent, and as a result, has similar yet even more powerful effects” Iris comments


“Where’s your evidence at. It takes more than the word of someone who crushed my arm, who I don’t even know if you’re still recovering from the effects of your drunken rampage” Shawn replied.


Iris walked away before returning with the bottle in hand. “Read it” She said to him softly. Despite the slight resentment she felt from Shawn not believing her, her guilt was more overpowering. Shawn read the warning, just as Iris did.


“So, you knew and you still drank it. Leaving me at the mercy of your drunken self!?” Shawn exclaims, reading this “I could have died!”


“Maybe if you’d let me explain!” Iris yelled before shying away.


Shawn realized this was getting him nowhere “Listen, I’ll forgive you if you un-enslave me and let me go home, alright?”


“You can’t go home” Iris replied, voice slightly cold.


“What do you mean I can’t go home!?” Shawn asked


“When I brought you here, it was a one way trip. It is true, I lied to you. I deceived you a bit.” Iris began “They would never let me send you back. Even if I wanted to.”


“Who is they, and why can’t I be sent back?” Shawn asked


“They is the ones who rule this land. They sent me on a mission to collect information from Earth. We have one simple rule on scouting missions like this. Anything that we take with us can never go back. We can never let any species know of our advancements. We have technology that could devastate entire universes. End billions of lives. There are empires who’d use that stuff willy-nilly until they blew up everything in sight” Iris answers


“Suppose that makes sense. But, why even bring me here?” Shawn commented. His hopes of going home had been crushed. Iris scared him half to death as he looked upon her. But, as much as he resented it, he had to deal with it.


Iris teared up a little. “The life of someone like me is pretty lonely. Sure, we have the nice place, we occasionally have the nice parties with all the other heroes of our people, but this is the female only sector. Most of the men here don’t think they’re at our level, since most are never really in the specific category I’m in. I’m a scout, sort of perched right between being too low for a political leader, but far too high for anyone common. As a result, since there are really no male scouts, I would likely live a life without a companion. And, when I grew attached to you, it reminded me of how lonely I’d be here. I didn’t want to be lonely.” A few tears streaked down her face “I sort of, developed feelings for you. Even if I shouldn’t have…”


Shawn wanted to be mad. She had tore off his arm. But, he couldn’t bare to see anyone cry about being lonely. After all, he’d spent most of his life lonely, it wasn’t fun. “You promise you won’t let something like what happened with my arm happen again?” He asked


Iris got on her knees, looking onto the the table. “I promise, I promise.”


“Will you never drink again?” Shawn asked


“I will never drink another ounce of alcohol so long as I live” Iris replied


“Will you ever be able to take me to Earth again?” Shawn asked


Iris looked down “I cannot promise you that, but if I am ever given the chance to take you to Earth, I shall”


Shawn sighed “Then, I guess I can forgive you. But, you’re going to have to re-earn my trust.” He flexed his robotic arm. “This is going to have to take some getting used to”


Iris bore a slight smirk “Thank you Shawn, you don’t know how much this means to me”


Shawn thought for a few seconds before pointing at her “Wait! Are you going to treat me more like a slave or a companion?”


Iris paused “I mean, if you’re thinking make you do whatever I say, likely not. I won’t demand you to satisfy me or anything. I promise that was only a drunk thing. Slave is really just a title, you’re more like my tiny little friend that I’m going to take care of”


Shawn sighed in relief “Good, I think I could adjust to that. Just bear in mind, it may take a while”


Iris nods “Of course. I understand. What happened to you last night must have been traumatic. I’ll do whatever I can to help you get over it”


“I suppose I should start by stepping on your hand” Shawn comments, as Iris’s palm opened up on the table. Shawn stepped forward, and though his feet moved onward, his mind begged him to turn. To throw himself off the table and end it. To just do something to spite her. But, he couldn’t force himself to do such things as the nightmares of last night haunted him. The visions took over what was actually happening as he carried forward, but he was unrelenting. He gently touched the flesh that had both treasured and tormented him and used his strength to get onto her opened palm. After this, he took a huge breath and looked up at Iris’s face. It still scared him, but he could see the kindness he had seen when the two had first met. It was a small set in what was likely to be many in his new life. He hated that he had to accept it, but it was the only choice he had.


“Feeling better?” Iris asked


“A little” Shawn replied


Iris began to take him into the main room. “Shawn, I do have one thing I have to tell you. There is one slave like thing I do need you to do”


Shawn twitched with fear “What is it, my queen?” He said before smacking himself. “Sorry, instincts from last night”


“As is the normal in my culture, I have to host a small party. They’re likely going to expect you to be a butler to them as for me as well. I apologize in advance. It’s not something I want, but if I don’t do it, I’ll be stripped of status and likely lose you as well.” Iris commented


“I’ll do my best” Shawn commented, sinking as far as he could in Iris’s palm. He was visibly shaking.


“Shawn, we’re going to have to work together. I promise you, I’m going to do all I can to keep you safe. You’re going to have to trust me and do exactly as I say.” Iris comments, with Shawn nodding nervously. “If you disobey, my guests might expect me to take action. I won’t, and if I refuse, some of them might find it necessary to do so instead.” She then looks out the window. “Specifically, my sister…”


 

Chapter 10 by WrittenVoreArt

And so the hours passed rather quickly as the two set up for the party. Iris did most of the work, but Shawn pitched in as much as he could. This certainly helped him calm down around Iris, even somewhat regaining a little bit of feelings for her. But, he still had one test. He had to know he could trust her. She could say all these things, but he would be watching her like a hawk to make sure that she would actually abide by what she said. This would either make or break whether or not Shawn could actually remain with Iris safely. Of course, he really needed it to work out if he had any chance of surviving on this world. As the party neared, Iris left Shawn on her counter to go and get dressed. She soon returned, wearing a beautiful yet strange style of dress. It was unlike anything Shawn had ever seen on Earth, yet this only enhanced it for him, made her seem even more dazzling.


Shawn examines her “Wow, interesting clothes you got. Thought you would just stay pretty much almost naked forever”


Iris chuckles “I mean, we really only get dressed in fancy clothes for get-togethers such as this one. And, really, if we all truly wanted to, we could go around naked. There’s not really a law stating that we can’t.”


“So, someone might show up here naked!?” Shawn asks, curious


“If anyone were to do so, it’d be my sister. Normally people get dressed in their best clothes, it’s tradition. But, considering she’s related to me, she might just come in whatever she’s most comfortable in” Iris comments


“Oh yeah, your sister, you mentioned her. Can you tell me a bit more about her? You seemed worried earlier when you brought her up” Shawn replies


“Well, my sister is older than I. She’s also one of the more abusive scouts on the planet. She lives alone, and was sent to a strange planet filled with rapidly repopulating creatures. They can communicate well, but at some point, things went wrong and Elise did the only thing she could. She basically became a tyrant, using her advanced technology to turn herself into an alien goddess compared to them. She took a few home, and now she torments them as much as possible for attempting to harm her. She’s abusive to slaves, but also my best friend. I can’t say no to her, she’s my role model…” Iris replies, her sister meant everything to her. Elise was a huge factor in helping Iris not only get the chance to go to Earth, which was a big deal to most anyone on her planet, but also had helped her prepare for it.


“I see. And, if she were to try to perhaps abuse me…” Shawn begins


“It would be the hardest choice of my life. I care about you greatly, but I also care about her. But, she also cares about me, so I’m sure she won’t force me to make that choice” Iris comments


“That’s comforting” Shawn replies


“Just, be prepared for her to make a lot of demands, and make sure to fulfill them all. I don’t want to have to replace another one of your arms” Iris comments


Shawn shudders “and I don’t want an arm replaced, even if the robotic arm is fairly cool”


“Now, the guests should be arriving in about roughly thirty minutes. Remember what we went over?” Iris replies


“Yes. Make sure the guests are satisfied and complete their requests, more specifically your sister. Also, if I think someone is trying to do something to me, I’m on your channel so I can just call out to you if I’m in real danger.” Shawn answered “Also, ensure I don’t anger your sister, as she can be a bit abusive”


“Perfect. You should be fine. Allow me to go and put on some music” Iris commented, walking over towards a small machine and turning it on before making her way back towards the counter. It was somewhat upbeat party-like music that Shawn had not heard before. Then again, he was not one to be invited to parties nor throw them himself, so he didn’t have much experience in the genre.


As Iris carefully rested her arms near Shawn, there was a slight knock at the door. “Looks like we have some guests coming early” She remarked before walking to the door and opening it. A few female aliens came inside. None were quite as dazzling as Iris, but each seemed to sport a different color. There was an orange one, a green one, and even a purple one. Among the group of girls, there was a gray one, which reminded Shawn of how he nearly ended up underneath a gray alien’s feet on the sidewalk. Regardless, he watched as they quickly conversed with Iris before taking a seat over towards the couches. Iris walked over to Shawn. “Well, looks like it’s time for you to get to work. I’ll keep on talking with the guests and ensure they’re happy, you alert me if they need you to do something you can’t” Iris comments as she picks Shawn up, bringing him towards the table in the middle of the girls.


“Of course” He answers before being placed right on the table. The four gigantic aliens immediately became interested in him.


“And what’s your name, little one?” The gray alien asked him, a sweet smile on her face. Shawn hoped that this meant that she was friendly.


“My name is Shawn” He responded, before realizing that they likely couldn’t hear him. “Uh, Iris, is there a way to ensure your current guests can hear me?”


Iris walks back over, a small device that reminded Shawn of an touchscreen phone was in her hand. With the tap of a few buttons on it, she was able to switch him onto a channel that everyone in the room could listen to. With this, Shawn would be able to communicate easily with Iris’s guests. The aliens leaned in a little, as they had not heard him the first time. “My name, is Shawn.” He repeated, before then whispering “Is there anything else I should add in terms of personal details, Iris?”


The guests chuckled, being able to hear even the tiniest of Shawn’s whispers. Iris then replied with “Well, you could make it extravagant, make it fairly grand if you fancied.”


“I am Shawn Mills, a biologist from the planet Earth. Currently, my job resides in being Iris’s personal… butler of sorts” He then blushed slightly. He knew they referred to him as a slave, but it still wasn’t something he was used to saying.


The guests all shared a giggle with each other, before the orange one began to speak. “You know, despite on your planet, the word slave carrying negative connotations, it’s more or less a term of companionship over here. Well, depending on who is the one who has taken you in”


“Yeah, I know. I’ve been told that. Still a little weird. I suppose I should get to know all of you then?” Shawn replies, Iris soon departing to take care of the last few touches of decoration.


“Yes, yes. My name is Aisling” The orange one remarked


“My name is Elspeth” The gray one added


“I call myself Imelda” The purple one comments


“And, I am Nevaeh” The green alien adds to end the introductions.


“Alright, I suppose I should get to serving you then. What would you all like?”


“Well, a foot massage would be nice” Imelda begins “Iris’s new place is a lot longer of a walk than her old place”. The thought of doing something like this brought shivers down Shawn’s spine.


“Could we, I dunno, maybe do something else? I’m fine with like anything else, just had a bit of a bad experience involving feet last night…” Shawn replies. He knew he was supposed to take orders and execute them to perfection, but he couldn’t even force himself to think about it at this moment.


“I mean, the girls asked for a footrub, you should be able to deliver” A strange yet chilling voice commented. Shawn nervously turned away from the four girls to see who he assumed was Elise. She was blue like Iris, feet nonchalantly held on the table as though she was the actual owner of the house. In all honesty, this alien that he presumed was Elise was more beautiful than Iris, yet he couldn’t find any semblance of trust in her beauty. He didn’t feel comfort or even curiosity when he placed his eyes upon her. Instead, the only emotion he felt was fear. From the cocky smile to the impatient glare, he could tell this woman wanted her way by any means necessary, and she wasn’t one to waste time with petty talk.


Shawn’s moment of standing there and deducing all this from assumption and reasoning didn’t seem to impress the giantess. “Well? Are you going to get to work?”


“Uh, well.” Shawn wanted to retaliate, not only was he far too scared to do anything, he didn’t want to serve someone as mean as Elise. Of course, knowing not following Iris’s rules would likely get him killed, Shawn choked out “Yes miss…”


With little other choice, while Iris welcomed newer guests who congratulated her, Shawn got to work. Of course, Shawn wasn’t just one to simply take it when someone was pushing their weight around towards him, even if this person was an alien who could turn him into a blood stain with minimal effort. Shawn got to work, each alien’s foot that sat at the table, he gave the upmost effort to please. He put his heart and soul into every massage, using what he had learned from Iris to flatter and entertain the girls. He kissed feet, used every ounce of muscle on every single massage, rubbed his body against their feet. Shawn did whatever it took to make sure everyone single one was satisfied. His favorite had been when he massaged the gray one’s feet, she had a scent on her feet that likely sprung from some form of lotion-like product. The scent reminded him of a field of blueberries he liked to visit at his college. As a result, Shawn tried even harder on this massage. If he had been giving one hundred and ten percent on the previous massages, he threw it up to one hundred and twenty for this one. Now, with all this effort he expended, the girls were quite pleased. Except for Elise, she was not happy. This was due to Shawn losing all semblance of effort on the final massage he performed. His effort was equivalent to that of a person who hadn’t slept for two days and hated running trying out for the track team. Shawn was slow, didn’t give any sort of special treatment to Elise’s feet, and even worse, he took the least amount of time on her blue feet. “And, done” Shawn commented, falling backwards to pretend like he was exhausted.


“Oh come on, you’ve got to do better than that” Elise answered, clearly seeming displeased.


“Give the poor boy a break” Elspeth pitched in, giggling slightly. The girls had all quite enjoyed the massage, and given most didn’t quite approve of Elise’s behavior towards those smaller than her, so seeing Shawn stand up to her was somewhat entertaining.


“Fine, if you wish to lie there, I shall simply wait for you to obtain the effort level necessary to please me” Elise replied, and before Shawn could do much, Elise’s blue foot was atop his body, simply pinning him to the ground. It wasn’t with enough force to crush him, but there was no way he could escape. He would eventually run out of air with the gigantic, smooth blue foot upon him. Of course, he did not wish to admit defeat, so he used a strategy that had saved him before. Shawn began to tickle her foot to the best of his ability. This was not hard given their quarks, and an almost childish giggle escaped the dominate woman as her foot raised up. Shawn then rolled out of the way in time to narrowly dodge when the massive foot came back down.


“Hmm, cunning” Elise comments, a sly smile on her face. “I think I see someone that needs to be put into their place” She whispers. Elise smirks and gently grabs hold of Shawn, the girls around the table relieved to see that he’s alright. She then looks around to make sure Iris is in the middle of chatting with others. Though Iris had been trying to stay attentive to what was happening to her tiny little companion, it was overwhelming to try and keep up with how many people had begun to arrive. As Elise noticed this, she took advantage, slipping away to go find herself and Shawn some privacy. Though the place was rather packed, Elise managed to find the two of them some privacy towards the back part of Iris’s home. She then tapped a few buttons on her wrist device, changing the channel on Shawn’s device so his protests could only be heard by Elise.


“Uh, what are you going to do to me?” Shawn commented


“Well, thought I’d just teach you a little lesson. I’m not exactly one that appreciates being messed with.” Elise responds


“Listen, if you want me to massage your feet better, I will. Goodness.” Shawn replies


“It’s more than that. You need to be shown your place. Don’t need you trying to perform any daring escapes on my sister. Poor girl, she’s already conflicted enough as is for bringing you here in the first place” Elise replies


“Is that what you’re worried about? I wouldn’t leave her.” Shawn replied. He wasn’t fully sure on this, but in this moment he knew he had to say that.


“How can I believe you? You’ve shown that you can be a bit refusing when it comes to orders unless someone commands you to. I know Iris is far to soft to do anything forceful to you” Elise replies “You need to be put in your place, learn a thing or two about following commands. Else, how I can trust you to be a good little slave for her?”


Shawn’s heart skipped a few beats. His own fears and defiance had led to this happening to him. “What do you want then, miss?”


“That’s more like it” Elise began “You would be willing to do anything for me?”


“Anything you wanted” Shawn answered. He truly wouldn’t, but he just hoped his cooperation would be enough.


“Do you trust me with your life, to do something for me even if it seems dangerous?” Elise continues “Do you trust me to not send you to your untimely doom?”


“I trust you” Shawn lied


“Good. Good. Now, I happened to get something stuck between my teeth. I need you to go and get it out. It’s been bothering me since before I got here” Elise spoke, opening her mouth. It looked just like Iris’s maw. This didn’t help to comfort him, Shawn almost passed out sitting on her hand. It brought back terrible memories of what had happened to him last night. Even more so, he knew he couldn’t trust Elise. He had no clue if this massive woman simply intended to chomp him into a bloody mess with her teeth.


“Please, anything but that!” Shawn replied. “I promise, I’ll do anything but that!”


“I thought you said you trusted me” Elise replied, her cocky smile returning. “If you trusted me, and would be willing to do anything for me, you’ll do this for me”


“How do I know you’re just not trying to get me out of the picture!?” Shawn replied “How am I supposed to trust you! I’ve heard you’re one of the cruelest women on on this planet!”


Elise sighs “I see. You’ll be a failure for my sister, I suppose I should just dispose of you. I’ll just get her someone else.” She opened her mouth once more, bringing Shawn closer and closer to it. Before Elise’s tongue could touch him, there was a yell that came from behind her.


“What are you doing Elise!?” Iris’s voice was clear, and she didn’t seem happy.


“Your little slave refuses orders. How can you trust that he won’t take advantage of you. I was simply disposing of him so you could get yourself another one.” Elise replied


“Oh… I see.” Iris begins “He is mine. I should dispose of him.”


“You’re soft. You won’t dispose of him. I shall make it quick and painful” Elise comments, showing her teeth.


“Elise, he is my slave. If anyone is to dispose of him. It should be me. He will certainly learn his lesson in my stomach digesting alive” Iris replies


Shawn couldn’t believe what he was hearing. He thought Iris was on his side. How could he trust a woman like this. “Listen, I’ll make you a deal Iris. We’ll let your little slave choose if he wants a quick end or a long painful one.” They both went to a small nearby table, placing him in the middle. Both gave him a little message to try and convince him.


“Stomach acid or quick chomp. Your choice” Elise spoke


“Trust me Shawn, you’ll want to come to me” Iris commented


Shawn didn’t want to pick., either path was guaranteed death. Regardless, he began to walk towards Iris. She had failed him, she truly had, the only thing that kept him on his current path was that he didn’t want to give Elise the satisfaction. “I hope you’re happy” Shawn said to Iris, though she couldn’t hear him. The frequency still belonging to Elise. Iris silently switched it after Shawn said this, making sure she was the only one who could hear him. Shawn placed himself gently on Iris’s blue tongue, which slowly retracted into her mouth. In the darkness, Shawn didn’t even try and resist as her tongue pushed him around to slather him in her saliva. The blue tongue was plush and soft, but he didn’t focus on that. He knew what would come next. His life would be over in a few hours, all it would take would be for Iris to gulp him down. Which, she promptly followed through on, swallowing him soon after finishing up tasting him. The blue muscles dragged him down into the dark stomach. Shawn simply resided to his fate and laid there, the stomach acids surprisingly not stinging as he laid in the squishy prison he was stuck inside.


“I’m proud of you sis. Never knew you had it in ya” Elise spoke


“Yeah, yeah. I guess. It was hard, but I had to do it if he wouldn’t listen” Iris replied


“Oh well. I’m sure they’ll let you go back to Earth and get another one eventually. You know our leader happens to like Earth a lot and wishes to learn more.” Elise replied


“Yeah. Anyways, I should probably get to bed. I’ve heard enough congratulations for the night” Iris replied


“Oh, come on, enjoy the party sis. Come on, why don’t we go and dance a little?” Elise commented, reaching out and grabbing her sister’s hand.


“Sure, I’d like that” Iris replied. So, the two sisters enjoyed the next few hours of the party. Both danced a bit, chatted with the guests. It was a little hard for Iris to choke out what had happened to her tiny slave, but she managed. Iris mostly ate vegetable like snacks, staying away from the fruity or sweet snacks she had laid out. She also did her best to drink nothing but water. Elise didn’t seem to pay much attention, eating and drinking whatever she pleased. Eventually the party was over, leaving Iris alone in her home rubbing her stomach.


She had made sure everyone was clear from the building, putting away every piece of decoration. She cleared away everything, the house practically just as it was before the party had ever begun. Then, she grabbed a small device, playing with the buttons a bit. Suddenly, a sleeping Shawn appeared in front of her. She poked the sleeping human, who woke up with a start.


“What’s going on!?” He screamed in fright, feeling his body still in tact “Wait, how am I not digested. Where am I? Is this heaven!?”


“Shawn! Calm down!” Iris replied


“Wait, Iris?” He turned to face the gigantic alien “First, how the hell am I alive. Secondly, why the hell would you eat me!?”


“First, I told you earlier on Earth that our species doesn’t primarily eat meat, and doesn’t digest meat unless there is nothing vegetable based in our belly. So, that’s how you’re alive. And I ate you because you failed Elise and she wanted to kill you!” Iris replied “I wouldn’t kill you. I knew that if I ate you, Elise would totally forget about that quirk and you’d be safe.”


Shawn looked down, feeling bad. He had lost all faith in Iris, yet she had done everything in her power to save him. “I suppose it’s my turn to apologize. I thought you were out to kill me”


“It’s alright. We’ve both made mistakes” Iris replies


He shuddered, tears slightly peering from his eyes. “Can… can… you just sort of clean me off and comfort me? After what happened tonight, I’m going to need it”


Iris nodded, beginning to clean the poor boy off. “What exactly would help comfort you?”


Shawn looked up. “Maybe a kiss. Nevermind, I don’t want anywhere near your mouth for a while. Maybe if you just told me something comforting?”


“How about this. Instead of being my slave, you’re officially dead according to all the systems on this planet. You’ll never have to serve anyone on this planet ever again. You’re free to do what you please” Iris replied


“What I please…” Shawn repeated “I mean, I’d like to go home…”


“I’ll see what I can do Shawn” Iris answered, though she looked a little sad


Shawn noticed this, and realized something from earlier. She had saved his life, so he made a decision to change his request. “Wait, Iris, I want to change my request”


“And, what would that be?” Iris replied, a little bit of hope filled her heart.


“I think you mentioned something earlier about being lonely. I won’t leave you like that. I’ll be your permanent little companion…” Shawn replied. It’s not like he had much to return to back on Earth anyways aside from his lackluster home.


“Really!? You’d do that!? Are you certain?” Iris replied, her voice filled with excitement, a slight blush coming to her face


“Yeah, I’d do that. You saved my life, I suppose I owe it to stick around for you.” Shawn answered, seeing Iris’s excitement gave him a slight smile.


“Yay! I’m quite happy that you want to stay!” Iris replied, ecstatic as he reached in for a kiss


This frightened Shawn, but he didn’t care. He let Iris do so, and as the massive blue lips touched him, his worry began to fade away. Soon after Iris’s lips came away after kissing him, Shawn could be seen with a blush as well. “I love being around you Iris. Even if the past few days have sucked a little in terms of what’s happened” Shawn replied.


“And I love being around you too Shawn. Come on, I think I still have some snacks left around here. I’m sure you’d like to learn a bit about ‘alien’ baking” Iris commented.


Shawn smirked “Alright, sounds great. I always like learning”


And so, Iris picked up Shawn gently in her palm. The two spent the entire night enjoying each others company. Both stayed up until the sun rose on Iris’s planet. They had made plans to visit various places on Iris’s planet, to allow Shawn to learn even more about Iris’s planet. Of course, during that meantime, they had also exchanged a few more kisses. Both happy to be in each other’s company, they both fell asleep to gain some energy for their first adventure together on Iris’s planet.


The end....


 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5990