Class of Giantess by Silent-One
Summary:

When the GiantessWorld community attends one school together where your size reflects your current grade percentage in whatever classroom you're in, naturally things wind up being one big festival of fetish fun between classes . . . especially considering the existence of the little black cards, known as "death cards", that act essentially as extra lives.

 

This is a community story- You guys can add yourselves, suggest chapter material, or simply request something you think I should write. Here's a few basic ground rules for how this works, should you want something to happen: 

1. I won't accept suggestions unless you offer yourself as a student. Name, appearance, personality, and anything you are/aren't up for, in case I need background extras in other people's requests. You don't have to be honest about your appearance, and honestly I expect a fake name- just give me a real person's name and we're all good XD

2. You're normal size outside classrooms/the gym, and you will shrink (or sometimes grow, if you're a special little extra credit student) to reflect your grade percentage. For example, if you have 10 points in the class out of 100, you'll be a tenth your normal size, etc. 

3. Black "death cards" shrink/grow with their holder, and getting killed burns up the card and teleports you to the front office. The office will give extra cards to students they feel would want/need them, and sometimes teachers distribute them if they want to kill as punishment. Dying without a card is permanent, but let's not discuss that for now. 

4. Class of Giantess is a very weird private college. We're all adults here, unless you specifically request to not be.

5. Class of Giantess gives no fucks. The teachers can flunk you into the ground if you don't do the work or particularly suck at it.


Categories: Entrapment, Breasts, Butt, Crush, Feet, Gentle, Humiliation, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Unaware, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: Class of Giantess
Chapters: 9 Completed: Yes Word count: 13382 Read: 90425 Published: August 31 2016 Updated: January 04 2017

1. Profiles by Silent-One

2. Luna's Birthday by Silent-One

3. Urgency Purging by Silent-One

4. Simple Statistical Superiority by Silent-One

5. Halloween Party by Silent-One

6. The Simple Assignment by Silent-One

7. Cooking Club by Silent-One

8. Mistakes Were Made by Silent-One

9. Making Amends by Silent-One

Profiles by Silent-One
Author's Notes:

Here is a list of everyone at the school, students and professors alike.

Everyone has a schedule of 6 classes, and yes the order matters- if your order is different from, say, Luna/me, you don't share a class with me, but still meet up with that professor.

I made sure to give the professors of all classes you mentioned having a profile, as well as one extra because why the hell not.

STUDENTS:

Luna Rivers

Female, 23.

6'4", pale skin.

Ear-length jet-black hair, ice-blue eyes

Slim, lean build; not much of a bust, and only slightly more of an ass.

Class Schedule- Drama: 96%; English: 98%; Biology: 5%; Mathematics: 100%; History: 0.6%; PE: 130%

In a relationship with Tanya Arellano. Isn't really the brightest student  at CoG, but extremely determined and willing to learn, and a bit of a  perfectionist regarding her own work. Generally lighthearted, friendly, and helpful, but have mercy on your soul if you harm one of the few legitimate friends she has. Is on good terms with the office attendant that checks on people after their black cards burn up. Enjoys playing cruel giantess to Tanya and her friends Bryanna and Madeline, when they ask, but wishes Tanya would assert herself more often. A huge pervert, and has thoughts of messing with every mildly attractive girl that comes close to her, but is loyal to Tanya beyond a shadow of a doubt.

======

Tanya Arellano 

Female, 22

5'3", pale skin.

Shoulder-length dyed green hair, emerald green eyes

Pear-shaped body

Class Schedule- Drama: 95%; English: 100%; Biology: 100%; Mathematics: 6%; History: 96%; Physical Education: 1%

In a relationship with Luna Rivers. Friends with Bryanna Johnson and Madeline Paulson. Submissive and excitable. Prone to overreaction. Extremely possessive and jealous, and has gone out of her way to squash people who she thinks are flirting with Luna. Proud of her intelligence, but extremely indecisive. Is on good terms with nearly every professor, with the notable exceptions of Coach Skye (who thinks she's a lazy, entitled twat) and Professor Inaban (who outright knows that Tanya can try harder than she has been).

======

Bryanna Johnson 

Female, 26.

5'6", pale skin.

Waist-length wavy black hair, brown eyes.

Respectably curvy.

Class Schedule- Drama: 100%; English: 7%; Biology: 96%; Mathematics: 54%; History: 72%; PE: 3%

Friends with Luna Rivers, Tanya Arellano, and Madeline Paulson. A shameless sadomasochistic switch. Hoards black cards by the dozens so that she can hide on chairs and climb into clothing without fear, and so that she can give anyone she dates enough to survive her own sadistic whims. Is almost always in a good mood, and doesn't stress out about grades- to her, so long as she's trying her best, there's no worries. Still, won't necessarily squash someone who doesn't want it. Has caught quite a bit of ire from Tanya because of her flirty sense of humor and her closeness with Luna.

======

Madeline Paulson

Female, 28.

6'3", pale skin.

Shoulder-length black hair, brown eyes. 

Quite voluptuous, her ass especially is quite fantastic. 

Class Schedule- Drama: 110%; English: 99%; Biology: 3%; Mathematics: 0.25%; History: 105%; PE: 2%

Friends with Luna Rivers, Bryanna Johnson, and Tanya Arellano. Kinda Gothy. Intelligent and opinionated, although this does get her in trouble with certain professors. Calm, collected, and clever. Manages to stay off Tanya's bad side by staying honest with the couple about her intentions towards them and helping them hide the relationship that they assume is a secret (it isn't). Frequently fantasizes about dominating and humiliating her friends at miniscule scale, but thankfully for them there's no class that she outdoes them all in. Really, really likes butts, and prefers curvy girls. 

======

George Lutz

Male, 21

5'6", pale skin. 

Short black hair, Brown eyes, glasses

Scrawny/Lanky

Class Schedule- Drama: 10%; English:40%; Biology: 100%; Mathematics: 1%; History: 70%; Physical Education: 1%

Submissive, Neurotic. Prone to anxiety. Intelligent in fields, but unable to ratchet up grades to due his lack of punctuality, often ending in tardies as well. Dating no one, but madly in love with Luna Rivers. When approaching her, he often thinks he's saying the wrong thing at every time, and ultimtely is depressed about himself. Constanly wears a brown tux, red tie and matching pants. 

======

Sam Tappet

Female, 25

5'7" (but wheelchair-bound), olive skin

Dark hair

Schedule- Chemistry: 10%; English:50%; Biology: 5%; Mathematics: 80%; History: 1%; Physical Education: 0%

Once ruled the roost at Class of Giantess, until a debilitating accident, which left her in a wheelchair. The subsequent depression also lead to grade slippage; had it not been for such a positive past, it is likely Sam would not have been kept around despite so many repeated flunkings. Although Sam is, and always has been, a generally kind person (only ever gave one person a wedgie), you don't go to any school without developing some rivalries, especially when you have the dynamics of a place like CoG.

======

Travis

Male 

6'

Brown hair, blue eyes

(No schedule- please fix this, because I can't do much if I don't have your schedule)

Decently intelligent, but rather apathetic. Usually mellow, but can be wild at times.

======

Matthew Long

Male

6'5", pale with signs of sun exposure

Long brown hair, brown eyes.

Not overweight, but definitely has some fat on him

Class Schedule- Chemistry: 70%, Biology: 40%, English: 80%, Drama: 1%, Mathematics: 130%, Physical Education: 70%

Friendly enough, though shy when he first meets someone. After opening up to them, can talk for hours. Bit of a gamer, and if he speaks to someone with that in common, he'll open right up. Really bad stage fright, which makes doing presentations in class difficult. 

======

Jen Freeman

Female

"Fairly tall", pale skin.

Red hair, piercing emerald eyes.

Very curvy with a shapely rear and D cup breasts. Likes keeping some hair down there to use to play with tinies.

Class Schedule- Chemistry: 99% Biology: 120%, English: 100%, Drama: 100%, History: 100%, Mathematics: 98%, Physical Education: 115%

Very cocky, cruel and mocking. She is a bully who has harrassed tinies over the years to the point where some are super small entirely because of her machinations. She loves playing with and taunting those smaller than her. The reason she is doing well in school is that she forces others to cheat for her in classes. Likes taunting and using her body to intimidate tinies. She especially loves focing the really small tinies to crawl around in her bush or on her nipples. Tends to forget when she has a tiny on her. She enjoys inserting tinies into herself or her ass. She also likes taunting and swallowing them whole. She taunts tinies during and after gym by placing them on her sweating body. Dislikes feet, oddly enough. She finds having tinies in her shoes to be anoying and the sensation drives her crazy with annoyance.

======

Amber Shea

Female, 20

5'4", pale skin that burns easily.

Long, curly dark brown hair with bangs, brown/hazel eyes, big nerdy glasses

Curvy/Chubby, not fat but a bit overweight

Class Schedule- Chemistry: 82%, English: 84%, Biology: 90%, Drama: 86%, Mathematics: 85%, Physical Education: 80%

A bit shy, but opens up when she knows she's made a new friend. A huge nerd who enjoys anything sci fi or fantasy. Desperately wants to be shrunken so she can be the submissive one for once, but gets a lot of pressure from parents and academic advisors to get good grades. She's really looking for the girl or guy that is worth the F, preferably the former. 
Interested in insertion, cleavage and bra, anal, panties, and even vore. She hasn't had to use any cards yet.

======

Rick Jacobs

Male

6'6", tanned skin.

Shaggy brown hair, brown eyes.

Athletic build. 

Class Schedule- Chemistry: 0.09%; Biology: 0.1%; English: 0.1%; Drama: 100%; Mathematics: 1%; Physical Education: 1.9%; Home Ec 2%

Very friendly and easy going. Very playful and teasing towards his friends when he was normal sized. He used to be really popular and active in the school, now he is still well liked but...beneath a lot of people's notice. 

======

Jon Striker

Male

6'3'

Dirty blonde-ish hair, blue eyes 

Chubby but not horribly overweight

Class Schedule- Sociology- 1.4% Biology-0.7% English-0.7% Drama-0.8% Math-0.4% PE- 1.2%

Actually pretty smart, but fails on purpose because he's a majorly submissive macrophile who loves seeing the girls in school tower over him (and to a lesser extent, he hates being giant compared to other girls). Also pretty good at managing not to get himself killed, since he's received so much experience from being tiny in every class. As far as general personality goes, he's friendly, though he's a bit awkward around people he doesn't always talk to (meaning pretty much everyone in this case) and submissive towards girls regardless of size-just more noticeably so to the giant ones. Infatuated with pretty much every girl, but more so with the ones that enjoy being giant and dominant. However, he isn't the kind of guy to force the issue with a girl, and he especially doesn't mess around with anyone in a relationship.

======

Gina Evans

Female, 19

6', black skin

Black hair, done in a ponytail, Hazel eyes

Fairly athletic body

Schedule- Chemistry: 100%, History: 2%, Biology: 90%, Mathematics: 110%, English: 100%, P.E.: 120%

Quite intelligent as well as athletic, she's normally a kind person but can be known to be a bit cruel and prone to anger. She's constantly stressed about her poor performances in History and Drama, and is fairly irritated about both. Quite proud of her work ethic, so if someone compares her poor grades to poor work ethic, it will instantly anger her. Though she can get angry often, she doesn't always resort to instant plots of revenge such as trying to inflict harm or beginning to yell back, mostly she prefers the use the school's shrinking and growing dynamics to plot revenge.

======

Lily Iris Lo

Female, 16

4'9"

Black, shoulder/chest length hair, Swept neatly to the side

Skinny and light, B cups. Into dresses and skirts more, and secretly jealous of people with larger cleavages.

Class Schedule- Biology: 2%, Drama: 0.3%, English: 76%, Mathematics: 98%, Phys Ed: 3%, Home economics: 2%

Shy, timid and small, but with a deeply mischievous and playful side. Can be very submissive when scared and very easily embarrassed even at full size. Friends may tease or bully her often. She likes to be extremely playful and mischievous when she has the upper hand, but isn't so good at dealing with being small (who is?). 

======

Robin Mcloud

Female, 21

5'6, pale skin

Warm Brown, Messy Hair, yellow-crowned blue eyes

Lean athletic

Schedule- English: 86%; Biology: 2%; Mathematics: 6%; Drama: 12%;  History: 96%; Physical Education: 93%

Quite timid when not around friends, Robin seems to be just scraping through the days in some classes. She considers herself to be a bit of a writer but doent have the entusiasum to truly strive. Very submissive. Hopes that when smaller, she doesnt get squashed underfoot, and constantly stares into the faces of other students.

======

James Kirkby


Male, 22

5'8", slightly tan skin


Black, short spiky hair, Brown eyes


Schedule- Drama: 35%; English: 12%; Biology: 15%; Mathematics: 6%; History: 7%; Physical Education: 25%


Lazy. Easily distracted. Friendly. Overly trusting. Actually quite smart but prefers being small and can be rather adventurous at times. Easy to get on with. rather shy.

======

Jeremy Whistler

Male, 18

5’ 10”, Lightly tanned

Slim, can never quite get that tone he wants due to PE being hell.

Light brown hair with shaved sides, rimless glasses, a tad boyish.

Class Schedule: History 50%; Biology 5%;  English 90%; Mathmatics 85%; Chemistry 100%; PE 20%


Being openly gay has not prevented the occasional giantess bully to take advantage of Jeremy. These events are particularly frustrating to Jeremy, believing he is singled out for his orientation. Thus Jeremy takes his frustration out on shrunken classmates. Jeremey has feelings for Professor Evans and works hard to keep in his good graces. He pushes hard to succeed (fail as he may) and is weary of many classmates but can be a stalwart friend, given enough time.

======

Sgt. Daniel Knight

Male, 26

Light brown, close cropped hair, green eyes

5'11, tan

Toned and muscular

Class Schedule- Mathematics: 5%, PE: 100%, Drama 10%, Sociology:5%, English 10%, Biology 50%

Sgt Knight is on leave from the army whilst an unexplained broken leg heals, although intelligent he has lost stature in all but one of his lessons due to him not taking shit from any one, he also has a secret foot fetish that he has shared with no one. 

======

Jennifer Frost (Jenna)

Female, 18

5'6", Greek roots.

Auburn hair that reaches her waist, piercing eyes that change color depending on her mood.
-Blue for happy, joyful moods.
-Green for demeaning, condescending moods.
-Grey for unhappy, sad moods.
-Yellow for angry, fiersome moods.
-Brown for neutral, content moods.
-Black for all other moods, making it the most mysterious. 

Healthy hourglass figure, smooth skin, fit but not overly toned.

Class schedule - Drama: 10%; English: 100%; Biology: 100%; Mathematics: 135%; History: 115%; Physical Education: 120%

Jennifer has never bothered socializing with people. She was strongly pressured to take Drama class by her parents, because they thought the science classes were too easy for her and that she needed a challenge. She's terribly insubordinate, but most teachers have never found a legitimate way to mark her down.

Jenna is cold, blunt, and unfriendly; these traits mixed with her genius end up with her pointing out the flaws in people that try to socialize with her. She has no interest in killing, but if someone is bugging her (and it's easy to bug her), she'll demean them by spitting, sitting, and sometimes farting on them (if they're small). Typically when she does, she'll tie them up with string first, or find some other creative way to make them defensless.

Finally, her naturally flawless skin and envied body make her the target of many people's affections, though they are always shot down as she has no interest in other people (so far), and has been content with satisfying her needs herself.

======

Michelle Park
Female, 17

5'6"


Long black hair, Frames her face nicely.

Dimpled face, the Korean beauty. Gorgeous and adorable, D cups, shapely butt and almost model-like figure. usually wearing tanks or spaghetti tops (she says she's easily hot.) and open button-downs.

Class Schedule - Drama: 6%, English: 13%, Biology: 14%, Mathematics: 105%, Phys ed: 87%, Home econs: 97%

Despite her mathematical and domestic brilliance, she can be a bit of a ditz. Loves to feel on top and superior to others, and tends to feel threatened and jealous of those bigger than her in any given subject. Loving and teasing, she likes using her gorgeous body and sweet face to charm teachers, though it doesn't always work. Best friends with Lily, though Lily is often jealous of her body and grades, and feels extremely competitive with Madeline, as she outdoes Michelle in almost every class she participate in. Unfortunately for Madeline, Michelle's incredible math record is her chance to exert dominance. She's a teacher's pet with Professor Inaban, always taking candy to her and chatting in spare time.

======

PROFESSORS:

Professor Chase

Female, 32

5'10", pale skin 

Breast-length black hair, brown eyes

Absurdly curvaceous- immense breasts, round behind

Teaches Biology 

A generally lighthearted pun-lover. She knows exactly how distracting her voluptuous body is, and makes all manner of shrinking-related jokes if someone's grade falls while she's doing her bimonthly grade updates. Fun fact: if you don't react to one of her puns, she's prone to get miffed and dock a percentage point or two, and you can actually make up points by making a few of your own. The class work is generally easy, but if you're squeamish the labs can eat a chunk out of your grade, and her ridiculously heavy-weighted quizzes mean that if you don't test well you're royally fucked. An immense tease, and often drops particularly dense or rude students in her clothing. Offers tutoring, but most don't take it because of an incident early in the year where she crushed everyone who showed up in her cleavage.

======

Coach Skye 

Female, 29

5'7", sunkissed skin

Shoulder-length brown hair, gray eyes

Slender and athletic, but is still rather well-endowed.

Teaches PE

Focused, determined, and expects the same of her students. Not overly intelligent, but clever enough to have the thought that people more intelligent than she is mock her. Naturally, she has a massive superiority/inferiority complex with some of her students. Enjoys watching people who she believes are uppity intellectuals or lazy assholes shrink, and has a thing for her personal favorite students crushing as many black cards as possible out of them. It's believed she has a camera system in the gym and shower room, but no one can prove it.

=======

Dr. Northend, Ph. D.

Female, 35

5'8, incredibly pale

Waist-length red hair, emerald eyes, high-fashion glasses

Basically a Soulcalibur character come to life

Teaches English

Intelligent, crafty, and sadistic as they come. Has a soft spot for girls with black hair, but that basically means they get a chance to worship her or be used as her sex toy before being reduced to a splat, or a pile of ash. Lights her classroom exclusively with candles. A huge grammar nazi, and is quick to correct every other variety of mistake and mark down for it heavily. Flat-out enjoys watching people shrink, and likes watching them beg not to be killed even more. She's legitimately frustrated when someone she wants to fuck with does well enough in her class to not be shrunk.

======

Professor Inaban 

Female, 30

5'5", porcelain skin tone

Mid-back-length black hair, cobalt eyes

Rather top-heavy

Teaches Mathematics 

A sweet-loving sweetheart, and very easy to bribe with candy (which many do if they want to make someone use a death card in her class). Takes teaching very seriously, and while her class is very difficult it's quite fair- get stuff done and she might go easy on you. That said, if she knows you're not trying as hard as she knows you're capable of, she is no stranger to flunking you to flea size and dropping you in her cleavage or in her shoe. Still, a bit of a bitch, and enjoys mocking people for their shortcomings. Also, she's heard every possible Japan-related joke you can tell her, and she does dock points for particularly stupid or racist jokes.

======

Professor Young

Female, 28

5'11", mocha-colored skin

Dyed-blue hair, gray eyes 

Slightly overweight, with the only behind in Class of Giantess larger than Professor Chase's. 

Teaches Drama

A hopeless romantic, with a love of love itself. Finds romantic plays inspiring, and those tend to be graded highest in her class. Has very little respect for her stage crew, and docks them points for not being bold enough to act in her productions. Directs every play personally, and occasionally writes them just to see if she can make two of her students kiss passionately in front of her. Finds that casting to gender is irrelevant- if you're good in the part, she doesn't mind forcing you to crossdress, and seems to enjoy it.

======

Professor Hernandez 

Female, 39

5'1", medium tan

Short, curly black hair, brown eyes 

Pear-shaped body 

Teaches History 

Serious and straightforward, and has a tendency to rush through things and leave students behind. Has a tendency to skip random words because of how quickly she's talking, which makes her even more difficult to understand. However . . . this is the point. Due to the lack of formal desks in her class, dropping grades like mad is the only way she can get her students to look up at her. Dislikes tall people, and once someone particularly tall shrinks small enough for her to step on, she'll do it. Due to her old-fashioned upbringing, she does occasionally smack students with a ruler if they're not paying attention- regardless of size.

=======

Professor Masters

Female, 44

5'5", sunkissed skin 

Mid-back-length wavy blonde hair (styled into a ponytail occasionally), brown eyes 

Decidedly average body type [seriously: C-cup breasts, modest behind, bit of a belly]

Teaches Home Economics 

One of the single kindest instructors at Class of Giantess. She's practically a ray of sunshine, and will often swoop in to save tiny students from bullying when she sees them. She's accepting of her homely, motherly appearance, and makes jokes at her own expense often. Forgiving of failure, attentive, patient, accommodating of illness and late work . . . with two notable berserk buttons. She's a mild man-hater after her husband left her, and anyone who insults her cooking (the reason he left, at least according to her) is given no mercy. The latter is rather difficult to avoid, because she often shares her own pastries with the class, and she's an absolutely terrible baker. In other words, if you're in her class, you're either a girl who's a great actor, or you are near failure. That said, a lot of students like her class for one reason: Due to the broken AC, and occasional meetings of the Cooking Club, it's very warm in her room constantly, so if you want to see someone attractive shedding clothing it'll be in the Home Ec room.

======

Professor Evans

Male, 28

5'2", pale skin

Short brown hair, hazel eyes, thin glasses, short beard.

Slim and lean

Teaches Chemistry 

Serious, philosophical, and gives no shits. He's aware of the school he works in, to be sure- he just keeps a rigorous course schedule because he's, in his own words, "the kind of asshole you thank later". Doesn't protect shrunken students, and believes that if you're shrinking it's your own damned fault. Springs huge quizzes nearly at random, which means you can miss a day and come in with your size halved. Still, a very good instructor, and if you pay attention in his class you shouldn't get any questions wrong. Enjoys brain teasers, and awards extra points if you can stump him with a riddle or thought puzzle.

======

Professor Petrikov

Female, 33

6'2", Pale skin 

Long, platinum-blonde hair, blue eyes, round spectacles

Curvy, but looks slender because of how spread out her body is

Teaches Sociology 

Surprisingly one of the greatest professors at Class of Giantess, but her thick accent and rushed lesson plan make it do that most students avoid her class. She's honestly intelligent, a great tutor, and she lets the class decide how to use up a death card from a failing tiny student once a week. Her class is fun and involves various social experiments and interesting projects, and yet she's somehow the least popular professor at CoG, but to her frustration. It doesn't help in this regard that her classroom is on the second floor, which most students don't even know the existence of because the staircase is as far away from the front office as you could get. 

End Notes:

All 9 professors done! 

And I leave Professor Evans to those of you who like male giants- write CoG shorts in the Chemistry room on your own, because I honestly don't want to. 

Luna's Birthday by Silent-One
Author's Notes:

In this chapter, we introduce Luna (me), Tanya (my imaginary amazing girlfriend because fuck do I wish for one), Madeline, and Bryanna (both based on existing GiantessWorld users).

I'm obsessed with birthdays. Sue me. 

Please don't actually sue me. I can barely afford rent.

"Hey, Tanya . . . is it too much to ask to be on your desk today?" Luna smiled as she dwindled into her intellectual girlfriend's hand. Normally, she positively towered over the jade-haired little lady, but here in Biology, where her grade was a paltry 5% . . . "I was thinking we could-"

"Actually, I have to talk to Madeline," Tanya said, slightly distracted as she caught the round-rumped brunette from the special entrance for particularly tiny students. Turning back to Luna, she added, "Bryanna can look after you for right now . . . Professor Chase only lets us keep one tiny person on our desks. Believe me, I'd love to have my cute little bug of a girlfriend on my desk, but this is the only class I can talk to her in, and this can't wait."

"Oh- okay," Luna murmured in soft disappointment. She flagged the curvier ravenette down, and Bryanna sat with Luna at her desk. 

"Heya, Lu. What's up?" Bryanna asked, plopping her teensy, athletic friend on the plastic surface of her desk as she pulled a pen out of her bag.

"I don't wanna complain," Luna said softly, "but Tanya's been a little . . . distant. Now she has something super important to talk about with Madeline . . . I can't help but feel like she's thinking about breaking up. Have I been too pushy about trying to get her to dominate me? I mean, I've been sneaking into the gym for her and acting like her Mistress, I've dropped her in my gym shorts and put her in my socks . . . I've tried being the best dom I can be, but I wanna try being owned by a geeky goddess . . ." Luna paced worriedly on the desk, desperately wringing her hands in manic, nervous energy.

"Whoa, whoa," Bryanna said softly, stopping Luna with a single, soft palm. "Tanya's not leaving you, okay? There's nothing to worry about- you own that submissive little nerd's soul, and I doubt she'd give up having an Amazon willing to use her as an insole for the world. Luna, you have nothing to worry about."

*** TANYA ***

"I'm so fucking worried," Tanya confided in Madeline. She had her head on her desk, letting her whisper insanely quietly and still have Madeline able to hear her. "Her birthday is today, and I've got nothing! She took charge and shoved my whole fucking body inside herself for my birthday, gave me a death card and crushed me inside her. . . . What can I get, or do, for her? C'mon, Maddie, you've been her best friend forever!"

Madeline sighed at the emerald-eyed beauty before her, putting a miniscule hand on the bridge of Tanya's nose. "Luna seems convinced that you're this absolutely perfect super-girlfriend, y'know. You could give her a kiss and she'd be happy."

"That's not enough!" Tanya hissed under her breath. "She's my fucking Goddess, I spend half an hour in her socks or her underwear every weekday, and I'll be damned if I don't try to make her as ecstatic to be with me as I feel when I'm with her."

"Calm down, Green Thunder," Madeline soothed her comparatively gigantic friend, "you're high off your own farts if you think I'm not going to try to help you make the only person in this whole goddamn school who's as tall as I am happy. Look," she leaned in conspiratorially, "Luna has wanted to try switching roles for a while, right? Own her, play with her. Use your imagination, just . . . she plays up the athlete angle for you, right? Runs laps with you under her toes, does stretches with you in her panties-"

Tanya blushed a deep red. "How did you-"

"I watch the door for you two, and Luna gave me permission to peek as long as I don't interrupt or tell anyone. Point is," Madeline replied quickly, "she acts like more of an athletic goddess than she is to get you going, even fake-bullies you a bit. You can play up the genius thing. Just do something to her you'd like her to do to you, with a geeky angle instead of an amazon angle."

The cute jadette developed an eager, goofy grin as she imagined having her tall, powerful girlfriend as a little toy . . . "Thanks, Maddie," Tanya purred as her imagination went into overdrive, "anything you want for being awesome?"

"Well . . ."

*** LUNA ***

Professor Chase's class dragged on without Tanya. Yes, the professor herself was devastatingly sexy, to the point where most of her students masturbated to her frankly absurd curves, but Luna couldn't bring herself to fantasize. She could only think of Tanya, and how her lovely emerald-eyed jadette was likely going to dump her, Bryanna's word be damned.

In fact, Luna nearly missed the moment where Tanya asked Professor Chase if she could stay in the Bio lab during the mandated lunch break, and the professor agreed, handing her star student the key to the room.

"Hey, Bry. Feel free to go ahead . . ." Tanya grinned. "Luna's going to be . . . busy for a little while."

Bryanna nodded, shooting Luna a smile. "Told you it'd be fine," she chuckled, grabbing her bag and taking off.

Luna slowly smiled, and stepped to the edge of the desk. "Tanya . . . look, if you don't want to-"

"Did I tell you that you were permitted to speak, you insect-sized ignoramus?" Tanya said arrogantly, leaning forward with her palms flat on the desk. "You may be the big girl on campus when you can put those muscles to work bullying people aside . . . but here, when you're judged by the power of your brain, you're nothing but a helpless vermin for me to slake my boredom with. . ."

"Wh-what?" Luna murmured, already feeling a flush of arousal reddening her face.

"Ah, that's right, you're an athlete," Tanya chuckled arrogantly. "Let me put it in words you can understand . . . I'm gonna play with you, you stupid fucking bug," she leaned in closer, her massive face dominating Luna's entire field of vision. 

Luna was completely overwhelmed, and her panties were dampening in the crotch merely by the sheer presence Tanya held like this. "Uh, I-"

"Hmph. I had had my concerns regarding you being eloquent enough to adequately express the sheer terror I inspire in your miniscule form, and it appears those concerns were well-founded . . . Ah, well. I suppose you'll not require the ability to speak with my designs for you," Tanya grinned smugly, falling into the role as easily as she'd fall asleep. 

"What . . . designs?" Luna murmured, feeling the sheer force of Tanya's dominance.

"Ah, so I see you've at least the barest modicum of intellect in your microscopic brain," Tanya giggled. "Well, having quite fallen for the bouquet of your body when you perspire, I've begun to wonder regarding whether the tang would be on part with the aroma . . . or, in case you didn't understand that, I'd like to know if you taste as good as you smell," Tanya purred, scooping Luna up betwixt her fingers and dropping the little ravenette on her tongue.

Luna's clothes were quickly soaked through with her gigantic girlfriend's saliva, and Tanya's tongue wasted no time gently turning her this way and that, sucking on her, using its pink, muscular length to fondle and squeezs every part of the three-inch girl's body. 

*** TANYA ***

Tanya hummed softly, tasting every inch of Luna's body by using her mouth to strip the tiny girl. This had been a great idea . . . and she smacked her own ass in thanks to little Madeline, who was riding appreciatively in Tanya's round rump.

Spitting Luna's soaked clothes into her palm, Tanya grinned as she felt Luna grinding on her tongue . . . and returned to her own similar fantasy. Amazonian Goddess Luna battering tiny Tanya around her mouth, taunting her for being unable to match strength with even her tongue . . .

"Wha's aah ma'er? Caah escay?" Tanya taunted around Luna's body, unwilling to hurt the teensy girl.

End Notes:

Go ahead, request away! 

Also, here's a mini-profile, using Tanya as an example:

 

Tanya Arellano 

Female, 22

Green, shoulder-length hair

Green eyes

Pale skin

5'3"

Pear-shaped body

Schedule- Drama: 95%; English: 100%; Biology: 100%; Mathematics: 6%; History: 96%; Physical Education: 1%

Submissive, excitable. Prone to overreaction. Proud of her intelligence, but extremely indecisive. Dating Luna Rivers.

Urgency Purging by Silent-One
Author's Notes:

In this chapter, we introduce Coach Skye, the one running PE, we have a vague reference to Dr. Northend, in charge of English, and we have Sam Tappet, Maniac's avatar in the Class of Giantess. 

I would like to apologize for the wait, but you have a lesbian being asked to write for a bunch of dudes characters. I'm trying my best to plan them out, but in the meantime we have more of my usual type of content. Now, if you want to write your own "Class of Giantess" shorts, go right ahead- just try not to break any preexisting rules.

"A zero?" Bryanna asked, sitting on the edge of one of the tables. "Exemption or not, I wasn't aware that a complete 0 could happen. Like, with how hard Dr. Northend grades, I've seen itty-bitty fractions of a percent for a class, but . . . zero?" The pale brunette just looked completely confused by the concept, and crossed her arms over her ample chest in thought. "How does that even work?"

"I have an exemption," Sam shrugged, tossing back ebony hair to get it out of her face, "so the school doesn't read my grade, which means I don't shrink in the gym, I'm sorta allowed to just watch everyone else run or swim or climb or whatever, and I'll get a free A at the end of the semester so long as I show up every day."

Bryanna winced. "So I can see how urgent purging would really fuck you up. Overwriting office agreements means your exemption isn't worth jack shit. Eh, could be worse- you could face the consequences of a miniscule grade in Dr. Northend's class. Shrinking away to a speck in her class would just be a black card sinkhole."

Sam laughed, a grin breaking out against her olive features. "Heh, I knew there was a reason I talked to you about it. Yeah, I'm going to try to talk to Coach Skye before class starts, try to see what happens to me with a 0." As she wheeled out of the room, Sam considered the possibilities of a true 0%. Maybe nothing would happen. Maybe 0% would instantly consume a death card. Maybe she would shrink to a smaller size than any other student had in any class. She paused at the threshold of the gym for a long time . . . the only way to find out was to go inside . . .

Coach Skye walked up behind Sam with a self-satisfied laugh. "Trying to figure out what 0 means, lazy ass?" She . . . hadn't been happy with being forced to accommodate someone with an exemption, and that was putting it lightly. Coach Skye was the kind of woman who believed in effort, talent, and determination paying off . . . but it was often hard for her to get that through the thick skulls of some of the people she taught when some entitled twat in a wheelchair got to watch everyone else do the real work. "Let's find out together . . ." She grinned, pushing Sam's wheelchair through the doorway. 

The shrinking started the moment Sam inched past the doorway, and it started fast. Coach Skye's hand on the back of her wheelchair suddenly became the floor beneath it, a calloused floor larger to Sam than the gym had been normally . . . and that was just to start with. Smaller, smaller, smaller . . .

The laughter of the professor was deafening, and it echoed through Sam's very soul. "Zero percent is infinite shrinking. Who knew?" She laughed, smirking as she tilted her palm, sending the nigh-microscopic girl in her palm plummeting through the air . . . liquidating miniscule Sam from the force of the rushing air before she even hit the ground.

× × × × × × × ×

"Sam Tappet, you have 8 remaining black cards," a bored office worker said as she snapped a bubble of spearmint gum over her lip as Sam reconstituted in the Card Lounge like any student who got themselves killed on-campus.

Sam wheeled out quickly . . . Coach Skye hadn't put forth any effort whatsoever. The black-haired young woman had actually been killed by the fall, not the sudden stop at the end. And, worse yet, she had to go back if she wanted to stay in the class . . . which she had to in order to get the credits she needed.

Suddenly, Sam got an excellent idea.

* * * * * *

Luna and Tanya always arrived early, so the green-eyed geek could get an odd minute or two to submit to her absolutely huge girlfriend. Sam made sure to arrive a not too far behind them, and found the positively Amazonian Luna jogging, apparently alone . . . which left Sam wondering exactly where Tanya had been stashed in the clothing of the currently 8-foot-plus ravenette. It was no secret that they did this, as much as the couple themselves believed it was, but honestly the only reason a few people cared was because they wanted one of the playful lesbians to themselves.

"Hey, Luna- I need your help with something!" Sam called from just past the doorway. 

"Mm?" Luna responded, her shoes squeaking on the hardwood floor. "Sure, what?" She asked with a smile, taking slow, careful strides over to the wheelchair-bound woman that still covered ridiculous distances- Sam internally guessed that Tanya was in one of Luna's shoes.

"I'm not exempt anymore," Sam explained, "so I'm going to shrink super small the moment I cross the threshold. Would you mind?"

"No problem, no problem," Luna smiled, pulling Sam through the door . . . only to blink in surprise when, at her scale, Sam completely vanished. "Um . . . what? Sam, I'm assuming you're on the floor or something, but I honestly can't tell. If you shrink up, like most people, you probably are . . . but usually there's a process to it . . . the fuck?"

Luna was wrong, of course. Clinging helplessly to a single pale fingertip with her thankfully-functioning arms was microscopic Sam Tappet, watching her wheelchair fall the immeasurable scale distance to the floor.

But, evidently, Sam had also been wrong about something today: Luna reached into the back of her panties to pull out miniscule, sweat-soaked Tanya . . . and the motion of doing so dislodged Sam and sent her tumbling into a dark abyss that only got deeper by the second.

"Time to get ready for class," Luna murmured to her half-inch girlfriend, giving the sweat-soaked little thing a kiss of immense scale.

It was at that moment that Coach Skye grinned, exiting her office behind Luna already mid-jog. "I saw that hustle, nice work," she complimented, watching Luna clench and go rigid in fear of having been caught . . . and giving the enormous athlete a smack on the ass. 

The latter was unnecessary for what the coach wanted- Luna's anxious ass-clench had pasted Sam flat already.

× × × × × × ×

"Sam Tappet, you have seven remaining black cards," the office worker said with the same indifference, and probably the same stick of gum in her mouth.

End Notes:

That's 3 confirmed professors- here's some mini-profiles:

Professor Chase teaches Bio, and is used to the attention her curvaceous body gets her. She's pretty easygoing, but her quiz days can be brutal murder on your size because of how many points they're worth. She enjoys puns.

Dr. Northend, Ph. D, is an extremely sadistic redhead, and the resident English professor. Grammar nazi, cliche catcher, punctuation patrol, you name it, she'll try to mark you down for it to watch you shrink. She leaves the lights off in her classroom, preferring the whole room to be lit by candlelight. Being tiny in her class usually results in being crushed dozens of different ways, being chewed to bits, or simply being flicked into a candle and being burned alive or sealed in a suffocating tomb of wax.

Coach Skye is a no-nonsense, kinda elitist physical trainer- effort is rewarded, but not so much as sheer physical ability, and those who show her neither can kiss their size goodbye. She is rumored to have cameras in the gym, and some joke that she watches Luna dominate Tanya to entertain herself.

Simple Statistical Superiority by Silent-One
Author's Notes:

I just realized that some of you put in seven classes instead of six . . .

Damn it all.

I hope you realize that the order in which you list the classes you're attending plays a part in this; it's why the Profiles page uses "Class Schedule", not simply "Grades". This helps me know who's in the same classes as whom, so I can work out who can interact with whom without extremely coincidental nonsense.

Moving on, I would also like to call attention to the fact that the profiles on the professors in CoG are done, just in case you want to request moments in certain classes or write your own CoG shorts (which you'll have to if you want male giants, because I honestly can't even read that comfortably, let alone write it).

Back to your regularly scheduled fun.

George Lutz hadn't been doing too poorly in Mathematics when the year started, which was good- honestly, catching someone's attention was hard enough when you had a crush on them. When you're a bug to their perspective, like George unfortunately was in PE, it was damned near impossible. He needed Mathematics to get close to her, because trying to find a free moment in Dr. Northend's room was a quick way to commit suicide, and he wasn't anywhere near bold enough to speak up in Professor Young's class. Just a quick gift of crystallized pineapple chunks to Professor Inaban was enough to give him the opportunity to work up an attempt to speak that would inevitably get him nowhere with the lesbian Luna Rivers.

Jen Freeman had wanted to top every class, but no amount of bribes to Professor Inaban would cover the assignments she inevitably skipped to do other things . . . which was when she'd found little Lutz. At next to double his height when she'd started, it had been child's play to take his homework and use it to cover herself to work exclusively on extra credit.

George had initially fought back against his redheaded tormentor, but the smaller he'd become the more he realized the futility of trying to overcome a giantess. He'd quickly just taken to putting Jen's name on his math homework and handing it over when she came stomping over. Yes, technically she wasn't that much taller than him when they were both outside the classroom . . . but it was still enough of a difference in strength that she could force him into a classroom, usually Professor Inaban's, without too much trouble.

However, at one point, you get to a difference in scale where the power balance tips just a bit too far . . .

======

"You know what time it is, runt," Jen smirked, extending a single fingertip to the unfortunate ant of a man standing on a desk in Professor Inaban's classroom. "Just hand it over, and I . . . might not hurt you," she purred, a smile splitting her lovely features. 

Of course, a chance of not being crushed to nothing was better than nothing- George grinned at the internal joke- and he quickly handed over his work, placing the teensy pages on Jen's extended index finger. As such things worked in Class of Giantess, the pages quickly grew to more than their normal size to accommodate for Jen being larger than her normal height.

As Jen checked his work, George immediately tried to slip away and call this little exchange done- if he hurried, the suit-clad insect of a man might be able to get out of the Mathematics class without-

"And where do you think you're going?" Jen smirked, spreading two fingers into a "V" and dropping them on either side of her little victim. "Did I say you could go anywhere?"

"I-I'm sorry," George stammered, immediately stopping. Her fingers were each more than six times as long as he was tall, practically tree trunks to his scale, and they frightened him a bit. More than a bit, actually- he didn't have very many black cards on hand, and if Jen crossed the line of smashing him for the fuck of it, he'd run out rather quickly. 

"Pfft. You're pathetic, you know that? Completely worthless. Living human shit, that's what you are." She mocked him down her nose. "I mean, really. Even before I just started taking your work, you were a little, worthless piece of shit."

Idly, George looked around for Professor Inaban- nowhere in sight, likely in the bathroom. You go so long disliking the woman and wish she'd go away, but when you actually want her around . . .

"Actually . . . what a comparison," Jen smirked, scooping George up onto her fingertip. "You and a piece of shit. There's something else the two of you have in common, besides just being worthless . . ."

George's stomach lurched as he was lifted high into the air (from his perspective), and then it dropped with dread as Jen dropped her pants, exposing her bare behind before him. "Oh, please no . . ."

"Being up my ass," Jen chuckled, plunging her fingertip into her anus without a second thought. At George's squirming, she grinned and pulled up her pants . . . until she realized with a frown that she actually had somewhere to be in the next few minutes. She clenched, and George's squirming was no more.

× × × × ×

"George Lutz, you have five black cards remaining," the ever-uninterested office attendant said dully, helping the young man to his feet.

"I could swear I had more than five . . ." He frowned, pulling himself up.

End Notes:

Yup.

Also, there's a series now if you want to write your own shorts in Class of Giantess. 

Halloween Party by Silent-One
Author's Notes:

With one of my personal favorite holidays fast approaching, I figured I could get in the spirit of things by writing a quick short . . . and I'm sorry if I took liberties with your characters, but you put them in my toybox~

But yeah, let's make this relevant again, and maybe inspire you guys to write your own CoG stories!

"You knew that we'd be in the gym for this, didn't you?" Luna sighed, increasingly uncomfortable as she was standing around in a homemade knight costume (technically a dame, she reminded herself, female knights were called dames) that amounted to little more than soda can tabs and folded tinfoil.

"And what if I did?" Tanya purred teasingly from her perch on her girlfriend's shoulder, in her own princess dress. "Am I going to be crushed beneath your boot, valiant dame?"

"No," the ravenette sighed, ". . . I just feel so . . . exposed. Especially because I'm over eight feet tall right now. Same percentage of skin exposed at a larger scale still means more skin . . . You could have let me wear more than fucking underwear under this, Tanya."

"A shirt would have snagged on the metal and ripped, Luna, we went over this," the jadette sighed exasperatedly. "Look, when you win the costume contest, you can hold on to as many of those death cards as you want, and I'll squish 'em all off of you," she promised.

And that was the entire reason the pair had come. A Halloween party wasn't the way either of them wanted to spend three hours of their favorite holiday, but a costume contest for which first prize was four dozen death cards was too good an opportunity to pass up.

"That's if we win, Tanya," Luna corrected nervously. "I'm pretty sure Madeline will be voting for Amber," she gestured towards the two plump girls, Madeline apparently having something quite risqué to say judging by the immense blush tinting Amber's cheeks. The two had started a conversation due to having both come in cosplay for the same new fantasy novel.

"Madeline, schmadeline," Tanya said dismissively. "You still have yourself, me, and the submissives. I mean . . . look at yourself! Ninety-eight point eight inches of cold-eyed, hard-bodied Amazonian goddess wrapped in chainmail . . ." She practically drooled as she spoke.

"Please," Luna laughed, embarrassed, "you're exaggerating, Tanya . . . I'm pretty sure we're the only ones here voting for me wrapped in metal."

"I don't know . . ." Tanya purred. "Things might just go your way in a way you just don't expect . . ."

======

George Lutz couldn't help but stare at his crush from his spot in Robin's palm, and the pair shot ideas back and forth. 

"Luna, on relative scale to you, storming a castle by just stomping on the damned thing," Robin suggested, unintentionally stamping a single foot in thought.

"Luna just . . . sitting on an invading army," George grinned, before adding, "I feel a bit guilty just . . . sitting around perving."

"We're not just sitting around perving," Robin said defensively, "we're going to hand her the win in the costume contest, and then I'm gonna imagine being a tiny, helpless pet for Luna . . . or Gina . . . or Professor Chase . . . or maybe Madeline . . ."

George rolled his eyes and went back to staring at the girl he had spent the last few months going after.

======

Bryanna already had her vote for Luna ready, both because the costume Tanya had made was just that good, and because Luna looked quite good in it- a raven-haired dame tall enough to scrape her head on the ceiling in the locker room definitely wasn't something that you got out of your head easily, especially as a two-inch tall masochistic macrophiliac.

======

"I wonder what Ms. Rivers will do with that many death cards," Dr. Northend laughed, seating herself between Professor Chase and Coach Skye. "Put bluntly, hosting this little dance in the gymnasium wasn't a good idea."

"You might even call it . . . LUNACY!" Professor Chase grinned widely, ignoring her coworkers' groans. "But I see what you mean," she continued seriously. "Hosting a get-together of mostly masochists with a girl like her in the room isn't exactly conducive to a fair competition."

"What do you mean? This was a great idea . . . unless you don't want to watch the inevitable videos I'll catch of Luna toying with her little girlfriend, playing rougher because she'll have this much of a safety net?" Coach Skye grinned.

"Oh, God no," Dr. Northend smiled, "I was just of the opinion we wanted this competition to be fair. If we were attempting to fix it from the beginning, I would have made the challenge a footrace rather than a costume contest."

"We weren't trying to rig it . . ." The Coach smirked, "I was just the only one with enough room to host this little party."

"And when I had heard that we were going to have this competition here, I decided to schedule a few medieval fantasy stories for study, so Ms. Arellano would make a dame outfit for her girlfriend," the redheaded English professor grinned.

"I'm almost disappointed you didn't make it superhero fiction," their curvy colleague responded, "seeing the two of them in superhero roleplay would be quite a sight."

"Next year," Dr. Northend promised, "definitely next year."

End Notes:

I'm projecting a bit, and I hope I don't come across as arrogant from assuming, but . . . I have a feeling that you guys would likely vote for an 8'2" athlete in kinda-revealing armor in a costume competition. Plus, I was just writing myself a confidence boost that I need at the moment. Sorry.

The Simple Assignment by Silent-One
Author's Notes:

And our first story that actually features the infamous Dr. Northend! Here I finally get to flex my boundaries and write a fun, smutty giantess short with no repercussions whatsoever in a setting with no bearing on any plot I'll have to revisit later, and I don't have to come up with any new character names! Yay for that . . . I hope.

The assignment was simple enough, Luna thought. One night to write a wish fulfillment short of 500 or more words regarding any professor or combination of professors at the school, be it something related to vengeance, a sexual fantasy, or just a desire for friendship with one of them. And that was paraphrasing what Dr. Northend had said, admittedly, but she had explicitly mentioned a sexual fantasy . . . 

And Luna had a big one. She set her pen moving, and allowed her mind (and free hand) to wander . . .

*** *** ***

Three lovely women, all currently quite nude- Luna's loving girlfriend Tanya, the absurdly curvy and playful Professor Chase, and the sadistic, cold-eyed Dr. Northend- were fighting over a certain bug-sized ravenette lesbian . . . who just happened to be tied to a length of chain that currently made her the charm on a necklace around her girlfriend's pale throat. 

"I'm sorry, but both of you can go fuck yourselves all the way to hell," Tanya growled in her typically snarky, aggressive way of dealing with threats to her monopoly on Luna's sexual attentions, "because I believe that, being her fucking girlfriend and all, little Luna here can and will spend the rest of her life with me, right here," she put a hand over Luna's miniscule body and guided the little thing down into her soft cleavage.

"Mmm, I wouldn't know about that, dearie," Professor Chase smirked, leaning closer and closer to the short jadette, one considerably massive bust exerting pressure on a comparatively quite small one, "it looks like you're giving me quite a bit of lip! Not that I mind," she giggled, "because I have some for you . . ."

Catching the younger woman off-guard, the plump Professor pinned Tanya against a wall, kissing the green-haired, green-eyed young woman deeply, passionately, hypnotically . . . even being bullied by two busts big enough to consume her and not permit her breath, Luna was more than distracted by the kiss she was caught in the midst of. She was made to feel the tremor of Tanya's submissive shiver, had the breath driven from her by the increasingly oppressive mass of mammaries mashing her, and could only watch as the teasing teacher so effortlessly melted the nerdlet into a puddle of lustful goo. 

This also meant that Luna didn't notice being plucked free of the necklace until it was far too late, and let out a squeak as she was guided down past the curvy forms of her girlfriend and professor . . . and only screamed as Professor Chase took advantage of how stunned the bug-girl was to guide Luna deep into folds as thick as the miniscule athlete was tall.

Used, abused, squeezed and toyed with by inner muscles that squeezed and kneaded her, little Luna was helpless against the sheer amount of strength the attractive instructor wielded over her with merely the velvety muscles of her womanhood. Pulses of impending orgasm squeezed the air from her, and the miniscule woman could only squirm and try to tread juices that threatened to drown her.

Suddenly, the puny woman was joined by a different kind of wet muscle, a tongue that probed and lapped away at the plump Professor's plush pussy, seeking something . . .

That something happened to be Luna herself, as the moment she was stuck to the tongue, it retreated . . . and she found herself looking up at Tanya's verdant green eyes, stuck to the tip of her girlfriend's tongue by saliva and cum. Tanya quickly retracted her tongue, sending little Luna to the damp darkness of her mouth and licking her clean against her palate, world-quaking vibrations and a sound that came from all directions her way of knowing that the typically shorter woman enjoyed her flavor.

The reduced ravenette wasn't given much time to enjoy being Tanya's personal hard candy, however, as the tongue she was on immediately began warring with another for dominance- another kiss for Tanya, with the new, invasive tongue aggressively manipulating the nerdlet's and slurping around it to take control. It didn't take much thought on Luna's part to realize that she had changed hands (or, in this case, mouths), however she was wondering whose mouth she was swimming in.

Through parted lips, little Luna could see Tanya's flushed, overwhelmed face, and when those lips closed a relatively quiet, self-satisfied chuckle filled the space in the mouth she found herself in, giving her half a second's clue that the person who had taken her from Tanya was none other than the powerfully sexual Dr. Northend. 

Half a second later, she was spat from those lips to the floor, falling at high velocity in what had to be a tiny globule of saliva.

From Luna's new perspective, Dr. Northend was more than a Goddess: a single toe of her pale foot monopolized the ravenette's vision for quite a while, and she had to drag herself back and practically lay down to see the smirking redhead's face, all arrogance and sadistic glee.

"And now we're done," she purred, lifting that immense, wrinkled pale sole over the speck of a lesbian, before dropping it slowly to crush the little athlete who could not escape even if she had wanted to.

*** The Following Day ***

Dr. Northend waved Luna over, looking over the papers in her hand with a sly grin. "I must say, this is not what I expected from you, Ms. Rivers," the lovely, if somewhat terrifying, redhead chuckled. "From the rumors, I had imagined I'd be seeing a sadomasochistic piece involving yourself and Professor Chase, likely with Ms. Arellano being used as a sex toy between you two."

"Oh no, Dr. Northend," Luna laughed, embarrassed, "I don't even fantasize about cheating on Tanya. She's miles out of my league already, if I had anything more than her and I'd question reality itself. But, her getting in on with the two of you and toying with me . . . that is just a fantastic thought."

"Good to know," Dr. Northend grinned, "you may go, Ms. Rivers. We're done."

As Luna walked away, she got the uncomfortable feeling that she'd somehow made a major mistake, but dismissed the thought. What could happen? 

End Notes:

Now, on to some news and such:

1. I may not get to everyone's characters, especially given that my well of ideas is kinda limited. Suggestions do help, and please if you do have any you are encouraged to offer them. Now, I will try my best with ideas I'm given, but if they're not to my taste the quality may . . . noticeably dip. I will give you a warning as such, though, so all is good.

2. I'm really disappointed that others aren't hopping on the CoG wagon. I've given tons of room here- it's a frickin' community college where bad grades equal tiny people, and you can die multiple times! So, in light of this, I've decided to offer a little incentive. For each good CoG-related short (or chapter of a longer story) that gets written before my free time hits approximately 0 in December (them's the breaks with retail), I will attempt to match that number of CoG shorts, or in trying to continue stories I allowed to lapse if any of you still care about "A Dozen Miniatures", "Corrective Action", "Miscalculation", "Of a Construct", "Terrible Work" . . . God, I'm bad at finishing things.

3. Stop asking if I'm still accepting students. The answer is always yes, unless I specifically start saying it isn't. Please, the question is getting worn out faster than a sugar-floss gym sock (try getting that image out of your head).

4. Also, yes, this is a sexual fantasy I have had. Last night, as a matter of fact. I sorta hazily wrote it out this morning, and then detailed it out and put a framing device around it. Because fuck yeah. I also admit, if I had a girlfriend and she were to cheat on me with a more attractive girl, I would probably be too busy gawking to get mad for a little while longer than is healthy.

Cooking Club by Silent-One
Author's Notes:

As promised , for every CoG short or story chapter that gets released by anyone but me, I'll update this. The push came from Paris Green, the idea came from WrittenVoreArt, so . . . enjoy. 

Regarding use of your characters and adding them into the Cooking Club without real permission . . . everyone has to be enrolled in a club for extracurricular credit, so if your character wouldn't typically be in Cooking Club just imagine they signed up by mistake.

Also, I think this is the first time anyone has used Professor Masters. Weird. 

Tanya grinned as she looked over the other members of the fledgling Cooking Club. The jadette could never hope to justify being on the track and field squad with her girlfriend, so naturally she did the next best thing: Captaining her own club and having Luna record track meets.

As president of the Cooking Club, Tanya was in charge of people's sizes in here . . . Professor Masters was on hand to make sure that no undue harm came to those that Tanya judged poorly, but given that the middle-aged blonde was currently asleep on her desk the nerdlet felt free to play around.

Logging into her Club President account on the school website, Tanya could adjust people's sizes in here from her phone on a dime . . . and there was one person in particular she wanted to mess with. Well, really two, but she didn't need to do any particular adjustments with one of them.

***BRYANNA***

Being in a three-person group while making brownies had been fun. Messy fun, admittedly, given that the raven-haired girl had gotten an unspeakable amount of batter over her clothes, and poor Lily in her hand was thoroughly covered in it, but thankfully there was only one thing left to do- cover it in icing and serve it up. Michelle, the third member of their trio, had excused herself to the restroom and left her decidedly less gourmet friends to the assuredly simple task.

Assuredly.

Bryanna, despite her flirty nature and very sexual sense of humor, had no designs on Luna Rivers, both girls were aware of that. However, Luna's girlfriend Tanya was . . . decidedly less sure. The shorter girl was the jealous type, and in a school like this a controlling significant other was capable of doing considerable harm.

One would assume that good-natured Luna would have a problem with this, or that she would actually keep her girlfriend in check given the disparity in social skills, but the first thing anyone ever figures out about the athletic ravenette is that she's a perverted pushover. Any mildly pretty girl can walk all over her, and Tanya went above and beyond "mildly pretty", in addition to the affection and attention she lavished on her lover. Even assuming she knew, Luna was never going to do a thing.

So, the moment Bry felt herself dwindling and falling into the icing that she and Lily had applied, she knew exactly what was going on. "Damn it, Tanya, now?" She asked in exasperation. The vengeance was coming, she had known that for a fact, but getting her stuck in chocolate icing meant that her last moments before losing a black card would have her moving slowly and stickily through the admittedly sweet muck on the baked deliciousness she'd just helped make. "Couldn't you have stomped on me or something?"

*** LILY ***

Baking with Michelle was fun. Doing so at bug size so her crush never caught her staring at that absolutely amazing chest was even better. Getting covered from head to toe in brownie batter . . . meh, it was a hazard that came with the club. At least it wasn't fry oil or something.

But getting dropped into chocolate icing was decidedly a "what the hell" moment. Just as she turned her head to give Bryanna flak, however, the flirty girl was nowhere to be seen. 

So, the teensy teenager's eyes inevitably tracked down, down, down into the baking pan with her, and lo and behold the older girl was struggling through the icing on the other side of the brownie. "What the fuck just happened?" She yelled across the surface of the sweet.

"Tanya doesn't like me very much," Bryanna responded honestly, "and now she's probably gonna eat me!"

"What makes you assume that I was going to do it myself?" Tanya smirked down at the speck-sized ladies in the dessert icing. "You see . . . you, Bryanna, need to back the fuck off my girlfriend. And you, little lesbian Lily, need a warning before you even try to go anywhere near my Luna. Do I make myself clear?"

Lily nodded nervously- she did not like where this was going, but hopefully Tanya could be pacified before she left them to be eaten.

"Good!" Tanya clasped her hands with a cold, confident smirk. "Lily knows her place. I'll let you become a snack for lovely Michelle. You have very good taste in girls, I have to say." However, she cut the confection with one hand, scooping Bryanna away onto a waiting paper plate with a grin. "As for you, Bry . . . Professor Masters would quite enjoy a snack, I think."

*** BRYANNA ***

"You wouldn't dare," Bryanna trembled. "Come on, at least do it yourself! Imagine telling Luna the story, watching her shiver at the thought of you gulping down one of her friends just for the fuck of it . . . look, I don't want to steal Luna from you, cross my heart. I mean, the thought of her playing Goddess for me like she does for you, yes fucking please, but she is happy with you. I wouldn't fuck with something like that, and Luna knows it!"

Tanya seemed to consider this, her green eyes unfocused as her mind worked through it. "But you flirt with her constantly!" She growled, that one argument making it difficult for her to trust the girl mired in deliciousness.

"Yeah, your point? I flirt with you, too, and Madeline. I like teasing my friends, I like seeing you all worked up. It's fun," Bryanna defended herself.

Tanya frowned for a moment, but eventually broke out in a grin. "Alright then, I will eat you myself. But I'm gonna need you to squirm on the way down, so I can really get Luna going later."

"Wouldn't have it any other way," Bryanna laughed, grinning as Tanya's enormous pink tongue scooped her up, taking her into the warm wetness of her friend's maw.

*** MICHELLE ***

"Where did Bryanna and Lily go?" The Korean beauty asked empty air, cutting a slice of the finished brownie free and happily taking a bite.

*** LILY ***

Michelle was eating her alive, and for some reason the teensy teen enjoyed the fuck out of it. The humid darkness around her was all the inside of Michelle's hungry mouth, and the large-chested lovely gave a soft moan of appreciation. It was obviously meant for the well-made confection, but Lily could pretend it was for her.

One gulp later, little Lily was on a one-way trip to the dark abyss of her crush's stomach.

End Notes:

Hmm. On one hand, I like the idea. For some reason, I feel I fucked it up. Sorry!

Mistakes Were Made by Silent-One
Author's Notes:

This will probably be my last creation on GiantessWorld in 2016, due to the fact that I'm going to be spending the holiday season working overtime. Because fans of CoG created not one, but four shorts after my prompting, I owe you all four chapters of work . . . in any of my works. Should it all be CoG shorts? Should I mix in a chapter of one of my unfortunately-delayed stories, like "A Dozen Miniatures", "Terrible Work", or "Miscalculation"? Maybe you guys want me to dig up a real fossil of a story, and bring back "Of A Construct" or "Dream or Nightmare?" from when I just started writing on this site.

Any way you slice it, I'll be using one of my four pokes to get writing on a CoG short that I hope everyone likes. Here we go!

Mistakes had most definitely been made.

Tanya Arellano looked like your average geek, not much to her that most people would ever find threatening. So, if one ignored the warnings from some of the other students (and Professor Chase) to leave her girlfriend, Luna Rivers, alone, they wouldn't expect to get into much trouble.

One would be very, very wrong.

"One", in this case, had been Robin Mcloud, caught staring by the possessive jadette at possibly the worst moment- right outside Professor Chase's classroom before tutoring began. Luna hadn't noticed the eyes on her, given her penchant for obliviousness . . . Tanya had, and her emerald eyes seethed with fury. She was out for extra credit as a TA to be even bigger compared to her girlfriend in this class, and as such was going to be an everpresent force in the biology classroom . . . unfortunately for the newest victim of her jealous rage.

Unfortunately for Robin herself, she hadn't noticed Tanya's anger, given that she'd been too busy watching the blue-eyed ravenette smiling and groaning at Professor Chase's assorted terrible puns. So, the brunette sat on top of a desk with no awareness of what was coming for her as Luna crossed the threshold and shrank to her typical 3.8 inches for this class, and Tanya scooped her up and dropped her down into the warm darkness of panties that awaited.

"Well, Miss Arellano, I suppose it's safe to say that your little girlfriend will be toyed with for the fuck of it!" Professor Chase was really on a roll with the puns today- three in a single sentence was pretty impressive, even for her.

Nonetheless, the green-haired nerdlet groaned quite loudly. "That was pretty painful," she clutched her stomach, pantomiming a stomachache, "you might even say that I feel like I've been . . . punted," she produced a counter-pun, making the Biology professor's face light up in delight. "Have I appeased the Pun Goddess enough to slack off on my duties today?" As she spoke, Tanya kept walking, ending with her sitting on the edge of Robin's desk.

"Depends," Professor Chase smirked, "what do you wanna do?"

"Well," Tanya softly growled, plucking up the inch-high brunette between two fingers, "I caught this little one eyeing my girlfriend. I'd like to . . . teach her a different sort of lesson," she narrowed her eyes at the teensy girl squirming between her fingers.

"Well, then you don't have to slack off today," Professor Chase replied with a smile, "just put her somewhere unobtrusive where you can provide her with a little reminder as to who happens to be dating Miss Rivers," she said casually, "and you can help me with tutoring, annoyance or no."

"Fair point," Tanya laughed, Robin's squeaking protests barely audible as she removed her left shoe and sock to imprison the little brunette in a sweaty tomb. 

======

Robin screamed futilely from beneath Tanya's towering, pale toes, unable to escape the thick fabric and meaty flesh that seemed designed to torture her. She could feel every step Tanya took, every minute shift in the comparatively gargantuan geek's weight, and that was without counting the times Tanya would wiggle or curl the sweaty digits seemingly just to fuck with her captive.

It had to have been hours by this point, and Robin was practically begging for freedom in methods coherent and incoherent, pounding her fists against the underside of a single toe with more power than Robin's entire body. After so long, the puny brunette was promising never to lay eyes on Luna again in an attempt to appease her titanic tormentor . . .

======

"Oh, God yes . . ." Tanya purred under her breath. Even though it had been only fifteen minutes, Tanya was enjoying toying with little Robin with her sweaty toes, and Luna was really only heightening the pleasure involved in this by squirming against the green-haired geek's sex. Spots were already crossing her vision given the little athlete's skill at playing with a clit the size of a basketball by comparison, and as such Tanya was really starting to sweat.

She suppressed a laugh of arrogant power, thinking of how absolutely terrified of her Robin would be after this . . . how satisfied she'd be when the brunette would begin to try to hide her face in anything before she'd allow her eyes to gaze in the direction of Tanya Arellano's girlfriend.

Tanya nervously looked about the room to assure herself that no one was looking at her before trying to assert herself to her puny paramour. Pulling her pants forward a bit to allow light and, more importantly, sound to reach her miniscule girlfriend, Tanya quietly admonished Luna: "Not that I don't appreciate how fucking awesome this is, but either quit it or hurry it up. I need to be able to concentrate," she whispered in a tone trying for anger but only coming off as a little whiny.

Luna flushed, honestly embarrassed at how quickly she'd started enjoying herself with her lover's pussy, and ducked her head in shame- a signal of apology in any language.

"That's better," Tanya whispered before allowing her tight pants to snap back into place, the elastic relaxing as best it could around her waist to try to accommodate the stretching it had to do around her ample ass. "But now I'm fucking horny," she whispered to herself, frustrated and taking it out on the brunette bug beneath her toes. However, she wouldn't curl her toes to mash the little thing. Not yet.

======

Suddenly, the punishment became so much worse- Robin was now left to wonder if Tanya intended to drown her in the sweat from her toes or crush her to nothing with the meaty digits themselves as suddenly the activity in the cramped space became even more terrifying . . . and the sheer scent of leather and foot sweat was making her delirious on top of it all, yet it was all she could breathe, in copious amounts given how Robin had screamed herself short of breath.

It then came without warning- a sudden clench reducing Robin to red paste.

× × × × ×

"Robin Mcloud," the ever-bored office assistant in the card lounge intoned in her droning, nigh-emotionless voice, "you have five black cards remaining. Have a good evening."

Robin jolted. Hearing anything but a reminder of her card count from this woman was a shocking moment in and of itself . . . but the wall clock showed that it was only 6:20 PM. 20 minutes since Bio tutoring had started, and it had felt like hours . . . she could swear that she could still taste Tanya's feet.

However, Robin was in no hurry to return to tutoring. Without a word, she grabbed her stuff and bolted, nearly colliding with both Gina Evans and Madeline Paulson on the way out . . .

The only way she could possibly have screwed herself any harder is if Jen Freeman or Dr. Northend was there too, she realized as she got the hell out of Dodge.

======

Tanya sighed in both happy arousal and acceptance of what had happened. Luna had chosen to finish her off quickly . . . bit right down on Tanya's clit, and one toe-curling orgasm later (that she had stifled the noise from with her arm), no more bug between Tanya's toes.

Mistakes had been made, she supposed, but given the option to do the whole thing all over again she would. While Luna was of the belief that Tanya was the best she'd ever get . . . Tanya herself wasn't taking any chances. She'd bagged herself a girl that was both Amazonian Goddess and surprisingly amazing living sex toy, and by God, Tanya Arellano wasn't intending to share Luna with anyone.

End Notes:

Hehe.

Anyway, yeah. Drop a review to tell me how you guys want me to divide the workload I promised, but it won't happen this year. I have holiday overtime pay to collect.

See you real soon!

Making Amends by Silent-One
Author's Notes:

Guess who's back for another year of writing decent plot and mediocre smut? Heyo, Silent-One back in the fetish site!

*cricket noises*

Seriously, everyone, happy new year, and whatever other holidays I was too busy working to celebrate with you. Sorry! I promise to write a bit more this year if I get the time, and maybe get better at making the arousing things I like to read.

Anywho, you may have noticed that ParisGreen, creator of Jeremy Whistler, featured a chapter wherein Luna (my self-insert) apologized for being so . . . callous. Well, here's the same story, from Luna’s perspective, and some insight into her/my thought process! 

Luna was . . . well, she was in a decent mood. Everything seemed to be fine, and it looked like Tanya and Bryanna were finally on good terms- the jadette had even suggested that Bry get a little fun in the back of Luna's jeans. So, while standing around and waiting for Dr. Northend to show up for her "all-classes" exams to start, she was doing just that- giving the little woman a ride in her taut behind.

Imagine her surprise at seeing Jeremy Whistler hurry into the room- for the past few weeks, he'd been giving her the cold shoulder at every opportunity, and suffering for it- his grade had apparently dropped by quite a bit, not just here but all over the place. The young athlete didn't know what she'd done wrong, but she was eager to find out why, even if only to make his response to her less . . . frosty. 

"I see you've been avoiding me," Luna said softly. English class knocked just over 2 inches off her, leaving her at the still-quite-impressive height of 6'1.72", whereas Jeremy, the only other person in the room, was knocked from 5'10" to 3'10.2" by his admittedly mediocre English grades. As such, the athletic ravenette towered over the young man quite threateningly, her ice-blue eyes glaring into Jeremy. "Why?"

His eyes shot downward, staring down at his feet. It was his favored response whenever confronted by someone of greater stature in the school. Today was the day of English finals and both Jeremy and Luna had arrived well before the exam would start. The boy fiddled with his books nervously. It was true, ever since track day Jeremy had given the her the cold shoulder, and to be honest it hurt the athletic girl's feelings- she wasn't sure what was up.

“You, um– “, Jeremy stole a glance at Luna’s icy stare before reverting to talking towards his feet, “You hurt me pretty bad on track day”. Jeremy became visibly tense after finishing, “I- I- It was my fault Ms. Rivers”, He quickly stammered, “I’ll try not bother you again."

Luna blinked in surprise. "I . . . hurt you?" She thought back to track day, honestly attempting to remember if she'd done anything particularly awful. She realized that she had to have been a bit of a bad girl- Tanya couldn't keep her hands off her! Suddenly, she flushed at the memory. "Oooh my god, I'm so sorry. My aim is usually nowhere near that bad," Luna apologized, a pleading expression on her face. 

 

"I remember now, I pulled a pair of shorts off my shoe, but not the other end. That must have been really painful," she bit her lip softly, guiltily remembering tossing the mangled cloth in the trash, "but I hope you can forgive me. I usually try for one-hit-kills. Get Tanya going without causing any actual pain," she admitted with an embarrassed smile.

“You- what?”, Jeremy looked up at the now sympathetic Luna with a bewildered look about his face. “So you’re sorry you didn’t kill me faster?” he scratched his head, clearly trying to wrap his head around the concept. “After my legs got,”, the smaller male paused, “Caught, Michelle found me and…”, He trailed off, staring at something in the room. “And you step on your classmates to turn on your girlfriend? What about the other students? Why step on anyone?”

"Well . . . yeah," Luna murmured, quite apparently confused. "I mean, there's usually no problem. Quick squish," she clapped, pantomiming mashing someone to nothing in her palms, "Tanya gets all hot and bothered, I get laid, everyone wins, right? You're not low on black cards, are you?" Luna asked in concern, fidgeting a bit. She hated seeing anyone low on black cards, because that was potentially terrifying- a death without a black card went from fun to horrible and tragic in a half-second. She didn't like even the smallest thought of killing anyone permanently- it wasn't in her nature. That was why she talked to the lady who worked the card lounge- she was the one who made these cards anyway, and Luna could score an extra few every so often if she caught her in a good mood. "If you are, I could get you more . . ." Guiltily, she thought of her own stockpile of eighty as gifts from Coach Skye and the office lady who refused to give her name.

“I still got seven cards left, but I’d appreciate any you can offer.”, he had relaxed considerably now, assured that she had no malicious intent. “That’s…really nice of you.”

Luna was saddened that it looked like Jeremy had been scared of her, scared of Michelle. She just wanted everyone to be friends over this- after all, wasn't everyone just satisfying sadistic or masochistic urges anyway? "And, well . . . Tanya is a sadist. She gets off on seeing me with bloodstains on my shoes, watching me act like this big, dominant Goddess," Luna admitted with a sheepish grin. "And, in a school like this, it's completely safe. No harm, no foul, right?"

Sitting down at a desk that shrunk to fit his small frame he took on a pensive look again, “Luna, even if your stomps are…painless aren’t people upset by losing a black card?” he asked. “I mean, other people had to have been running from you during track, right? Wouldn’t that count as harm?”

"Well, not necessarily," Luna shrugged. "I mean, you're signing up for a school where bad grades shrink you. People generally either don't mind being mashed, or *want* to be crushed," she turned her head, too embarrassed to admit that she herself was among that number "so as long as I try to get everyone the black cards they need . . . everyone is happy, or at least nonplussed. I had no idea that you were so bothered by it," she put a hand on his relatively tiny shoulder in concern. He immediately tensed as the woman’s large hand easily wrapped gently around his shoulder before eventually easing. Reflexes. "How would you like it if I made sure I didn't intentionally get you? Like, if I know it's you, I step around you. That better?" She suggested, dropping two black cards onto Jeremy's desk from her pocket. Honestly, she could have given more, but she'd have to go back to her bag for them, or to the ones Coach Skye let her keep in a clothes locker.

As soon as he saw the cards slap on the desk he Immediately picked one up, a small, matte black rectangle embossed with the name and logo of the school in reflective gold, ‘Titan Institute, Valid One(1) Revival Post-Mortem’. It was a genuine black card alright.

“Wow, Luna this is…this is one of the nicest thing’s anyone’s done for me. Thank you!” Jeremy quickly stowed the cards in his wallet, a battered, faux leather hand-me-down. “Though, I guess the bar isn’t set very high when a lot of the people you meet either want to step on you or eat you.”, he smirked, an attempt at black humor by the typically silent kid of the class, now feeling at ease. “To tell you the truth, Luna, it was never my idea to come here in the first place,” Jeremy paused to watch some other students shuffling into the classroom and subsequently shrinking dramatically, “and I wasn’t exactly put here for the good of my health either . . . I think it’s because I’m gay,” he said frankly.

Luna’s icy blues narrowed, and Jeremy could see the bitter anger reflected in them, the painful memories of being screamed out, ostracized, hated by the people who claimed to love her. "You too, then? My parents kicked me out when I was 17. I had to save penny by penny to afford even this place . . . and I wanted to be here." Memories picked up in her head- being scared, being sad, being alone- she would definitely give Tanya a huge hug after the test was over. Her face softened looking down at Jeremy. "Trust me, I might enjoy being kinky with my girlfriend, but I'd never want anyone to be scared of me. I like making friends, like talking to people. Don't ever think otherwise. If you see my shoe overhead, my ass coming down on you, know that it was because Tanya was horny, I wanted to get her going, and I had no other options to squish- there will be no other reason. Okay? Don't worry about it," she laughed, giving Jeremy a light slap on the shoulder. "We're having fun here, y'know?"

Though it was clear to Jeremy that the slap was meant as a love tap, the sensation of a hand with a fist the size of his head slapping his shoulder rattled his diminutive frame. Still, he smiled up at the tall ravenette, having to crane his neck up further than usual because he was sitting.

“Well, better you than Jen Freeman, I guess”, he admitted. If there was anyone who’d have malicious intent towards their fellow students, it’d be her. “In that case, I’ll try not to dodge so much next time I see the bottom of your sneaker.” 

"Honestly, I don't know what her problem is," Luna admitted, shrugging. "This is supposed to be fun, not . . . bullying," she narrowed her eyes. To herself, she thought that if the arrogant twat's grades ever fell, she'd have Luna’s own sneaker to answer to . . .

"Anyway, yeah," Luna grinned. "If and when I do come for you, just . . . try not to move. Less pain for everyone involved, y'know?" Noticing Dr. Northend walking into the room, she cursed under her breath. "Shit, the exam's starting in a few. Talk later!"

Feeling a little bit of squirming in the back of her pants as she scurried back to her desk, Luna flushed. Speaking of playing with people . . . the athletic girl plucked her little friend out of the back of her jeans, and kissed her puny friend's head as she set the little girl on her own desk. She barely looked up in time to hear Dr. Northend monologue:

“As you all should be aware today is exam day,”, Dr. Northend droned the procedural briefing on the test. While Luna was quick to grasp the information, thanks to study sessions with her girlfriend and a moderate grasp of the language in general, she could understand why some people might fear the redheaded professor's approach. She wasn’t one to make things easy for her students; you either knew what you were doing and learned quickly, or you didn’t and suffered for it. After mumbling out the last of the information Dr. Northend’s voice returned to its natural, enunciated sharpness, “and if any of you bugs even think about whining to me about how some giantess or whatever made you fail your test, you can keep it to yourself. You’re small for a reason.”

And with that, Luna was in a much better mood. The testing sheets proved to be blessedly simple, and even the essay questions weren't too taxing. It was a grinding slog of a test, no ifs ands or buts about it, and there were several easy mistakes you could make if you let your focus wander due to Dr. Northend's love of exact wording.

Still, though, schoolwork wasn't too bad. Luna was honestly glad she could go back to school rather than while her life away working in a soulless retail store . . . and, as the brochure promised, "survive four years at the Titan Institute and we offer job opportunities starting at $90,000 per year!" It had taken a while to save up for tuition, but . . .

Worth it!

End Notes:

Yup! The school is officially "Titan Institute", and the logo is a white lowercase letter "I" in the relief of a navy blue capital "T". So, unless your guy/girl brought their own gym clothes, we're all wearing blue and white for any PE-related things.

Yeah, anyway, I still owe GiantessWorld 3 things. You guys decide: More CoG? More of "A Dozen Miniatures"? More shorts? Sequels to existing shorts? Any of my old dead stories you want me to inject some life into?

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6186