David Shrunk by mv22
Summary:

David is a high school junior that was just going through the motions, before a freak accident changes his entire world.


Categories: Mouth Play, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Legwear Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 3575 Read: 23549 Published: December 28 2016 Updated: December 30 2016

1. The Happening by mv22

2. Shut In and Brought Out by mv22

3. Punishment by mv22

The Happening by mv22
Author's Notes:
This is my first story on here, feedback is welcome!
Chapter 1: The Happening

David woke up on a warm Wednesday, mentally preparing himself for school. As he sat in the car on the way, he fell asleep. In his dream, he saw a great dark shape that completely overshadowed his entire field of vision, looming over him. He awoke with a start, gasping slightly.

"Must have been a bad dream," he thought to himself.

The carpool pulled up in front of David's high school, and he stepped out of the car, shielding his eyes from the sunlight. Some friends passed by, said hi, and continued on their day. David simply shambled through the usual motions of his ordinary life. He stopped at his locker and talked to his best friend, Mike, before a piercing ringing cut through the conversation.

"See ya later, Dave! I gotta make it to Psych on time today or Mr. Philips is gonna fail me for the semester!" Mike shouted over his shoulder as he left.

When David arrived at Chemistry class, he found a spot next to the only other person he knew in the class, John. He nodded his head and sat down, preparing for a boring lesson.

As the bell rang to signify the end of the 50 minutes of boredom that David went through, he practically jumped out of his chair, grateful to stretch his legs. After stepping through the doorway, he caught himself, realizing he left his only pen behind in the class. He rushed back into the classroom, seeing that it was not on the desk he had been sitting at. David crouched down, looking intently under the desk for his lucky pen, when he began to feel extremely nauseous. His vision blurred and he hit his head on the desk before passing out.

Cold. That was the first thing David felt. He jumped when he realized he didn't feel his clothes anymore. Opening his eyes, he confirmed his suspicions and was naked. "Where are my clothes?" he wondered aloud, shifting his gaze back and forth in search of the shirt and pants that seemingly disappeared. He rushed to cover himself before looking up and realizing his point of view was different. The desk that he had once been sitting at was now many times his size. David looked around in a panic, trying to make sense of the situation.

"Did I...shrink?" He wondered aloud, before his thoughts were overwhelmed by the loudest noise he had ever heard. It shook his body and caused him to fall to his knees, clutching his ears. He cried out before realizing it was the bell to begin the next class.

"Oh no, that must mean class is starting soon," he thought, panicked.

His thoughts were affirmed by the stampeding sound of students flowing into the room. David frantically looked for a place to hide, settling on crouching behind the leg of the desk. All seemed well until someone picked his desk. He saw the massive figure sit down and witnessed her giant black flats crash to the floor, sending him to the ground once again. It was another girl in his grade, Olivia. She crossed one leg over the other, absentmindedly shaking her foot. As david looked up, he saw that she was wearing a back skirt. From his perspective, he could not see the rest of her body. The sight of it terrified him, seeing this immense being that could end his life without even knowing it. David remained as motionless as he could, all the way until class was almost over.

In a sudden moment, Olivia dropped her pen. As she bent down to pick it up, her eyes settled on the small frame of David, and she stifled a gasp. She reached out her hand, with blue-painted nails, and wrapped her cold fingers around David's naked body. She looked at him for a moment before shoving him into the front pocket of her bag, leaving him in darkness, wondering what she would do to him next.
End Notes:
Thanks for reading, leave any suggestions in the reviews! More tags will be added as they apply.
Shut In and Brought Out by mv22
Author's Notes:

I will try to update the story daily. Please give feedback o I can improve my writing!

Chapter 2: Shut In and Brought Out

David took a moment to gather his surroundings. The fall into the pocket had shaken him up a bit, and he was still disoriented from being grabbed. His eyes eventually adjusted and he could see a dim light coming in through the cracks of the zipper that sealed him in. As he attempted to get to his feet, he felt a smooth, cold surface behind him. Must be her phone, he thought, before suddenly coming to a realization. "I just have to contact 911! Someone can help me then!" He practically shouted.

David reached for the large circular home button that was on the far end of the phone. Reaching it, he realized he could not press it in normally. He decided to dive to the other side of the pocket, knocking the wind out of himself in the process. Feeling the button with more leverage, David let out a yell as he forcefully pushed it in. He felt it click, and had a split second of satisfaction before a blinding light filled his eyes. He felt as though he had been hit by a hundred flashbands at once, and worried he might have gone blind. The shock knocked David on his butt, and he nearly passed out from the sheer surprise.

Coming to his senses, David was able to squint at the screen to make out the images on it. He tried to use his hands to tap the "Emergency Call" option, but nothing worked. His hands were simply too small. He was about to try and use the rest of his body when a massive force pummeled him into the screen of the phone. Olivia was feeling the pocket to make sure he was still inside, and When her probing fingers felt his tiny form, the hand withdrew.

Out of options, David decided that there was nothing left to do but wait for the school day to be over, so he lied down in the pocket and fell asleep to the gentle swaying of Olivia walking through the halls.


4 hours later

David awoke with a start as the backpack he was inside tipped and his world quickly turned upside down. Staggering to his feet, David struggled with the zipper until he was able to make an opening just big enough for him to slip his body through, tumbling to the floor. Looking in all directions frantically, he was met with an environment that he was not familiar with. He saw blue walls with a cork board covered in pictures, and a desk in the corner. As he looked down, he realized he was on some sort of soft blanket, which he quickly found out was a bed. "Where am I?" David wondered aloud, before a violent vibration shook him from his thoughts. With a slight creak, the door to the bedroom opened, and Olivia walked in, Still wearing the same outfit she had been from school. She carefully closed the door behind her and lifted the backpack up, briefly searching through the front pocket of the bag before shifter her gaze down to see David laying on her bed.

"Hello there, little guy. I think you belong to me now."

David shook his head, thinking that maybe he misheard her or was going crazy from the shrinking, but she reaffirmed her words by swooping her hand down and picking him up by his legs, dangling him in front of her face. David could do nothing but stare into her massive blue eyes while she spoke, her hot breath washing over him with a slight minty odor.

"Did you hear me? I said you belong to me now. You got that?"

Terrified of what she could do to him, David nodded his head frantically.

"Good," the booming voice responded. "I'm glad we're on the same page. You will obey every order I give you from now on, and you will let me do whatever I want to do to you. Understood?"

"This is crazy! I-I'm a human being! You can't just-you won't" David started.

"I won't what? I can and will do whatever I want with you, toy. Now I'll give you one more chance. Do you understand?"

David let out a resigned sigh and nodded his head slightly, tears beginning to well in his eyes.

"Excellent. Now for your first task, I just need you to sit still," Olivia commanded, placing David flat on the bed.

For a moment he wondered what she was going to do to him, until he saw the massive looming shadow of her bare foot above him, and he started to rapidly crawl backwards.

"What did I tell you, little toy? I WILL get what I want from you." The thunderous voice came from above once again, before her massive appendage dove forward and pinned David under its moist, warm mass. Olivia rubber her sole all over David, getting him thoroughly soaked from a day's worth of sweat built up in her favorite flats. She eventually rolled him forward under her meaty sole, trapping him between two navy blue-painted toes. She lifted him with her foot to her face, and angrily stared at him.

"You disobeyed me, slave. And for that, you must be punished."

End Notes:

Bit of a longer chapter this time, but I felt like I was on a roll. Once again feel free to leave suggestions for future parts. Thanks for reading!

Punishment by mv22
Chapter 3: Punishment

David took a moment to process what the massive girl had just said. Punished? What does that mean? And did she call him her slave? I am a person, this is insane! he thought, but he didn't have much time to think before Olivia's blaring voice sounded off again.

"What should I do with you, little man?" She twirled her auburn hair between slender fingers, before her face lit up. "I have an idea! Since you tried so hard to get away from my foot, I think you're gonna spend the night in one of my converse!"

"What? No, you-I-please! Don't do this!" shrieked David, struggling in the grasp of her toes. She merely clamped down harder on his sides, before saying back, "I don't care what you have to say anymore, toy. You don't get a say in any of this for the rest of your pathetic life, can't you see that?" She was growing angry now, her cold, blue-eyed gaze piercing him like a knife. She quickly grabbed him from inside of her toe crevice, and dangled him in front of her face from his leg. David gasped as he felt his blood quickly rush to his head, causing him to get dizzy.

"Maybe I should just eat you right now and end it," Olivia said, her voice chilling David to the bone. She slowly opened her mouth and tilted her head back, dangling David over the massive orifice. David swung his arms frantically, trying any way to escape certain death. Olivia merely giggled and realessed her grip on the tiny boy. David screamed as he fell, closing his eyes and accepting death.

After a couple seconds of falling, David impacted a massive, slimy surface. He opened his eyes to see that he was resting on Olivia's giant tongue. As he looked back st the open mouth, the jaws quickly snapped shut, leaving David in complete darkness with this great pink beast. After a beat the tongue slammed David against the roof of Olivia's mouth, violating every inch of his body. David received no respite, however, and the tongue quickly wrapped around him and pushed him all around the mouth, sucking on him. Slight moans erupted from the dark tunnel behind the tongue, as it seemed Olivia was enjoying herself. Multiple times david thought the massive teeth were going to smash him to pieces, but he was kept alive in this hell by Olivia's careful movements.

After what felt like hours, David was deposited through Olivia's plump lips onto the cold surface of her palm. wiping the thick film of saliva from his face, he looked up and saw Olivia's amused face staring back at him. "You taste pretty good, little guy, but I'm not going to kill you so soon. I need to get some...use out of you before I end your existence." The words shook David to the bone. He knew Olivia could kill him at any moment, but it appeared she was going to keep him alive at all costs. He hoped that his situation would never get so bad that he wished for death, although he knew years of captivity would take a toll on him. David began to cry as he thought about all of the life he would miss, but his reminiscing was cut short by the movement of Olivia's palm, dumping him with a thud into an empty cup on her nightstand. "Don't get too comfy in there slave, I'm still going to punish you," came Olivia's voice from across the room.

Through the near-opaque plastic, David could see Olivia's form in what looked like her closet, crouched down. She stood back up with something in her hand. There was no time to wonder what it was, however, as she came back to her bed and dumped David on she sheets once again. Olivia smiled, then brought the Hi-Top Converse, which looked like it had been worn for years, up to her nose. "Wow, that smells awful!" She laughed, comically waving her hand over her nose. "This is where you're gonna be staying tonight, toy!" David shuddered at the sight of the beat-up sneaker, and flinched when he was picked up. Olivia dangled his tiny frame over the mouth of the shoe, and the rancid odor hit him like a sledgehammer to the nose. It was the absolute worst thing he had ever smelled in his entire life, and he was still a couple inches above the opening.

David didn't even have time to react as Olivia suddenly released her grip on him, sending him tumbling to the moist insole of the shoe. David gagged and nearly threw up at the noxious scent that hung in the air. Every breath was laborious, as his lungs were burned by the sheer moisture in the air. He felt like he was swimming through a pool of her sweat instead of just breathing it. Staring up at Olivia's smiling face, David had to contain his anger, so nothing worse happened to him. He slowly stood to his feet, with puddles of acrid sweat pooling up where his hands and feet pressed down. In the dim light he could see the imprint of her massive heel, sole, and toes staining the insole, making it clear that Olivia preferred to go without socks when she wore the shoes.

"Don't move, I'll be right back," whispered Olivia, before crossing the room to her laundry hamper. After a couple seconds of digging, she pulled out what she was looking for, one of her unwashed gym socks. She returned to the shoe, staring over it for a while before speaking. "I know you can't climb out of there, but just in case, I'll just leave this here!" With a giggle, she quickly crumpled up the still-moist sock before shoving it into the shoe, forcing David into the darkest part of his prison the toe section. There he laid, nearly immobilized from the pure stench invading his lungs, and cried to himself for several hours before sleep finally came to him.
End Notes:
Thanks for reading! Going to keep updating daily if all goes well.
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6402