Jo's Mouth by Lord Aj
Summary:

A young man gets far more up close and personal with his co-worker than he ever imagined, and experiences more of the human mouth than he ever wanted to.


Categories: Giantess, Young Adult 20-29, Body Exploration, Entrapment, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Humiliation, Instant Size Change, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Nose, Odor, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m, FF/m
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 31 Completed: Yes Word count: 72843 Read: 213901 Published: January 31 2017 Updated: May 04 2023
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended

1. Jo by Lord Aj

2. Jo's Intentions by Lord Aj

3. Jo's Breath by Lord Aj

4. Jo's Spit by Lord Aj

5. Jo's Tongue by Lord Aj

6. Jo's Eating Habits by Lord Aj

7. Jo's Lips by Lord Aj

8. Jo's Welcome by Lord Aj

9. Jo's Dental Hygiene by Lord Aj

10. Jo's Voice by Lord Aj

11. Jo's Cruelty by Lord Aj

12. Jo's Lunch by Lord Aj

13. Jo's Teeth by Lord Aj

14. Jo's Gum by Lord Aj

15. Jo's Afternoon Break by Lord Aj

16. Jo's Allergies by Lord Aj

17. Jo's Exercise by Lord Aj

18. Jo's Nap by Lord Aj

19. Jo's Wrath by Lord Aj

20. Jo's Prep by Lord Aj

21. Jo's Dirty Habit by Lord Aj

22. Jo's Friend by Lord Aj

23. Jo's Kiss by Lord Aj

24. Jo's Gullet by Lord Aj

25. Jo's Stomach by Lord Aj

26. Jo's Inebriation by Lord Aj

27. Jo's Stupor by Lord Aj

28. Jo's Hangover by Lord Aj

29. Jo's Judgement by Lord Aj

30. Epilogue by Lord Aj

31. Forever Jo- Alternate Ending by Lord Aj

Jo by Lord Aj
Author's Notes:
So, here we are, the first chapter of your first ever story!. This, like most first chapters in a longer story on this site, will just set up the premise and the characters, before we dive into the good stuff in a few chapters.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jo was never someone I paid an awful lot of thought to. We were co-workers, and that was that; no prior friendship, no previous relationship or attachment of any kind, not even someone I was connected to on social media. We both came into work, did our jobs, engaged in casual friendly small talk, and went home. She never made any attempt to make it more than that, and neither did I, so this wasn't a bad thing. For all accounts, it could have very easily stayed that way until our lives split ways once more.

She was somewhat older than my seventeen years of age, but still largely in her youthful years of her mid-twenties; slightly older than the majority of my co-workers at the café I held my weekend job at. Physically, she wasn't really in my sights, even if she had been my age, but it would be an insult not to call her moderately attractive. She had mousy-brown hair that fell to about shoulder length in smooth waves, and big eyes with pupils of a watery blue hue. Her nose was quite petite and did not dominate her face, and below them were a pair of fairly thin red lips; all in all, one would never make any jibes about her from her face alone. It was when those lips were parted, however, that someone's attention, as mine was, might perk up.

It is often said that an important part of a person's attractive qualities is their smile. Usually this implies the slightly more taboo question about the state of one's teeth; and in this case, Jo was unfortunately victim to a set of teeth, while otherwise considered perfect in uniformity and number, that were heavily stained, their colouration a stained yellow that heavily contrasted against her pale red lips. Granted, this being Great Britain, where dental standards are stereotypically worse than that of our American cousins, her set of gnashers stood out less than it could have done, but even so her grin was something to behold. Whether the long term effects of coffee, cigarettes, general family genetics or a mix of two or all of the options caused such staining was a mystery to me, but it certainly caught my attention on my shifts. Unfortunately, my curiosity was especially peaked thanks to my own mind; I had discovered some years before my voreaphilia, with somewhat of a focus on the mouth and its cleanliness (or lack thereof). Granted, I had grown to terms with it as I matured, and was able to restrain my thoughts at work, but in the dark nights as I lay in bed the thought of Jo's yellow-toothed maw began to become a focus of my 'self-pleasuring' activities. Perhaps, in that context, what happened was slightly less surprising and improbable as it first seemed.

You see, Jo, my otherwise formal co-worker and acquaintance, had secrets of her own. Like mine, they were kept extremely to herself, only divulged to a few, if any, people, and like mine they were known from an early age and slowly gained control over towards maturity; but unlike mine, hers went far beyond just a deviant and moderately embarrassing sexual fetish. Hers was a possession of a power that few people, especially not her, understood; it was a power that such things as myths, legends, and more recently sci-fi and action literature are made of; and, most importantly to this take, it was only a power that I came to understand some moments after I awoke that fateful Monday morning.

At first, I remembered nothing. My thought was focused on the stiffness of my body and the cold, hard surface I was laying on. I stretched, trying to expunge some of the weariness that enveloped my body, and rubbed my eyes to focus my vision. My mind turned to more pressing thoughts as my body started to comply to basic bodily function; where was I? How did I get here? Clearly I wasn't at home, as otherwise I'd be in bed. The first thing I noticed with some shock was my lack of clothing, but made no attempt to cover myself up as of yet; for all I knew, I was alone. My hearing picked up what sounded like cutlery hitting a bowl, amplified by several times, and as my vision took in the surroundings around me I began to think I was having some sort of lucid fever dream. I looked to be atop a massive platform, presumably a breakfast bar, in a huge kitchen of some description, with massive kitchen appliances like an oven and a refrigerator dominating the horizon. Still trying to process everything in this strange new seemingly colossal world I slowly turned around, getting my bearings in check, and that was when my eyes met a pair of blue eyes hundreds of times larger than my own.

It all happened in the space of a few moments, but it took almost ten full seconds of staring into those eyes to fully comprehend the fantastical situation I was in and the person I was staring at, and another five for the sheer feeling of equal parts adrenaline and fear to kick in.

I was staring into the eyes of a veritifiable titaness.
End Notes:
So, that's that then. What do you all think? Personally I think it may be a tad short for an opening, but being pressed for time as I was I think it came out pretty well. I hope to get the next chapter out within the week, but no promises. Until then, enjoy!
Jo's Intentions by Lord Aj
Author's Notes:

So, here we are, Chapter 2! This chapter should finish up the opening and clear up any backstory not finished in Jo, so we can start the good stuff in the next chapter. Sorry for the slow start, but we get the first interaction between our protagonist and the lovely Jo, so it's not all bad news!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trying to grasp the gargantuan scale of the woman who now sat before me was too staggering for words to accurately form a coherent sentence. Suffice it to say that in none of my years over many dark nights fantasising about this sort of event had I ever fully grasped the sheer amount of feelings of awe and abject primal terror that came with looking up at the deity-esque female whose presence I was in.

In front of me, by what seemed like a good twenty metres but in reality was probably about half a foot, was an imposingly large object made of what looked like some form of porcelain; in the midst of my racing mind a small voice of logic told me that this was a bowl, and considering the breakfast bar I was on it presumably held a pracitcal lake of whatever breakfast food the titaness before me was devouring for her morning meal. Beyond that, towering far above the in contrast modest-looking bowl, was a huge imposing wall of black and white stripes, rising up and around the curvature of the huge, horizontal hills of her bosom to come to a stop at a neckline that looked wide enough to drop the Empire State Building into without any issue. Boggling at the sheer size of her dress, one that I had come to see often at work, was almost inconsequential when it came to looking at the massive visage of her face, staring back at me with those huge, watery eyes.

Jo's face, to my miniscule eyes, was a landscape. Her nose was a prominitory which begged for climbing, beneath it her twin nostrils were living tunnels which beckoned for adventure. Her eyes, so intensely staring down at me like two spotlights, were twin pools that I could swim across. My mind pictured, in its rush of adrenaline, my tiny form getting lost in the jungle of her hair atop her head and holing up in the confines of her ear; and yet, of course, what caught my sttention the most was the pale, red strip of her lips, seemingly long enough and wide enough to drive a car across, yet alive as they tightened and widened periodically as the cavern within chewed up her breakfast. Her great jaw moved up and down as the powerful muscles within masticated and pulverised, and I could even faintly hear the crunching, slopping and sloshing noises coming from within as she chewed. My mind, of course, turned to one thought as she finally swallowed the contents of her colossal maw with an audible gulp;

I could disappear behind those lips and never be seen again without a second thought from her.

Her eyes continued watching me throughout her mouthful, those blue pupils almost unblinking, until she gulped and they momentarily disappeared behind a wall of skin and eyelashes. Looking into them, I felt in my terror and amazement like I was under the judgement of a god, some titanic deity who saw all of humanity and its many advancements in civilisation and technology as mere ants for her pleasure. Then, the lips opened, and her great voice boomed around me as she addressed me, the speck on the table, directly.

"So, you're finally awake." The titan pased momentarily to take a sip from a steaming mug as big as the Colusseum; probably coffee, a Jo work staple. "Fantastic. Watching you process this all is much more amusing than watching you out cold on the table."

The lips formed into a smirk as a giant hand appeared in my sight, grabbing a huge metal utensil in the bowl in front of her and idly moving it around the bowl, presumably stirring whatever lay witihin. I tried to process words, do anything, but in the steely grip of Jo's gaze I was trapped like a deer in headlights.

"If you're wondering," she continued, finally averting her gaze to look at the huge slab of metal that was her iPhone while continuing to idly stir her breakfast, "you're currently standing at about half an inch." She looked back to me and stuck her bottom lip out. "That's pretty tiny."

"I'm sure you're wondering just how you're the size of an especially puny ant, though." A hint of amusement crept into her voice at the mention of my size again. "See, I have this power to shrink things; objects, people, you name it. No-one's really sure why I have these powers or where they came from, but I've learned how to use them over the years. It's all done in my head; I look at something, I want it to shrink to whatever size, and boom; it's done."

"At first, I just tried it on objects; books, pencils, that sort of thing. It took effort to concentrate to do it at first, but it got easier. Then I tried it on animals. They blacked out upon shrinking, as you did, but when they came to they wereno worse for wear. But I wanted to try more." She smirked again, taking another sip of coffee. "You're not the first person to be shrunk by me, not by a long shot. My first was an old ex-boyfriend of mine, who'd cheated on me with some other girl. I seem to remember he tried to run... soon managed to stop him, of course." She chuckled to herself. My fear began to rise; what had my co-worker been doing all these years? Was I merely the latest on the list of unfortunates to fall foul of Jo and her mysterious powers? What was she doing to them? What was to be my fate?

All these questions broiled in my mind, but my terrified little voice was only able to squeak out one.

"W...w...why d-d-do you shr-rink people th-then?"

"Various reasons," she replied, almost casually. "Some for revenge, some for fun, some to teach them a lesson." She sipped her coffee again, laughing quietly. "Once, my sister started saying my feet smell, so I shrank her and stuck her in my trainer when I went running." She grinned as she remembered, for the first time displaying to me her stained teeth; at size, they looked like great yellow boulders, a sheen of slimy saliva coating them and glistening in the light. My mind raced into overdrive again, and I felt a slight tingling from below; thankfully, my embarrassment at being naked managed to quell any blood flow long before it had an effect. "She stank of it for days afterwards. Couldn't go near her. It shut her up pretty quick, though."

"Which brings me swiftly onto you."

Her eyes locked onto me again, her gaze deadly serious. "You're probably wondering why I shrank you, hmm?" I nodded my head slowly, as if dreading the answer. "Well, let's see if you can figure it out yourself. What do you think would make me want to shrink you, given what I told you just now?"

Her lips spread into a smile, clearly false, and her eyes gleamed as she watched my petrified little mind spring into thought while taking another mouhful of breakfast; if I hadn't been focusing on my thoughts, I'd have seen that it was cereal. Of course, it should have come to me almost immediately, but hindsight is a wonderous thing, and given the situation my mind was certainly not working coherently. After twenty seconds or so, she gulped down her latest mouthful and started clicking her tongue and counting down from five on her hand. When she reached zero her great voice cut me off from my thoughts and made me look up once more at the huge face of my co-worker-turned-captor. "Bzzzzt! Time's up, I'm afraid. Here, I'll help you out and give you a hint. What do you first think when I do... this?" She grinned again, and like a freight train it hit me as I looked up at the great barrier of teeth on display between Jo's lips. A red flush hit my cheeks, and the melting pot of feelings in my mind gained a heaping help of embarrassment.

"Jo, I.... I d-didn't... I'm so-so-so-" My stammerings were cut short.

"Oh, save me your apologies. You didn't think I'd notice that your eyes fixed on my mouth every time I opened it?" She laughed. "It's about as subtle as a rhinoceros horn up the backside." I was taken aback. Here I had thought for years that looking at her mouth, being so close to her eyes, would arouse no suspicion, yet here was Jo, several hundred times larger than my current form, shattering that view. Waves of embarrassment crashed over me as I realised what an idiot I must have looked throughout my teenage years. My cheeks flushed hotter than ever, turning a distinct shade of light crimson. The giantess pouted. "Aww, is someone embarrassed? Save me your self-pity, I honestly don't care. Being able to do what I can do, I'm of course aware of all the kinky stuff that has built up around the idea. It didn't take me long to put two and two together after some searching, and upon getting over the slight feeling of-well, strangeness- I suddenly came up with the best idea on what to do about it. It should be very amusing for me, and very...well.... enlightening for you." She laughed again without opening her mouth, mischievously. My heart rate reached machine gun levels of speed.

"Y-y-you mean... you're g-g-g-onna...."

She leaned closer to me, over the bowl of cereal to block out a fair majority of the sky, but not so close as to fill my entire vision. The next words out of her mouth were quiet, almost whispered, yet they had more impact on me than anything else she had said thus far.

"I'm going to make you experience more of my mouth than you ever thought physically possible,"

If it hadn't been for the blood rushing to my crotch, I might have fainted again, there and then.

"Here's how this is gonna work," she continued, in the same low voice. "You're gonna spend the whole day in here;" she poked a giant finger into her chin to signify the cavern within; "while I go about my day. That way, you can experience everything my mouth has to offer... every...last...bit." The emphasis on those last three words almost sent me into oblivion. "That means when I eat... when I drink...when I talk...and when I breathe ." She grinned at me, letting me figure out all that implied. "If you can survive that... then maybe I'll unshrink you. If not.... well, we'll cross that bridge if we come to it." Her giant tongue snaked out of her mouth and slowly licked her lips, ominously; I got the message loud and clear. Survive her mouth, or face what laid beyond. While that certain prospect also somewhat excited me, the primal fear of dying took precedent. "Well, then... are you in?" She smirked, letting all she had said fully sink into me, before adding; "Bearing in mind that even if you say no... I'm gonna do it anyway." She giggled again, grinning."

There was no question about it- quite literally. Slowly, I nodded my head.

Let the games begin.

End Notes:

Ladies and gentlemen, please remain seated. We thank you for sitting through the opening of our little show. The main performance will begin very shortly.

Please let me know what you think of this chapter!

Jo's Breath by Lord Aj
Author's Notes:

So, here we go, the fun starts here! This was both a fun chapter to write and a hard one; I really wanted to do this facet of mouth play justice, especially as it normally gets ignored. Honestly, I personally am still not entirely happy with it, but perhaps I'm just too self critical. Either way, do enjoy this chapter; because our little protagonist certainly doesn't...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In all my relatively few years, I can still say that I had never been so scared in my life as I was in the situation I was in at that moment. After finding out I had been shrunken to approximately the miniscule size of half an inch by my irate yet cunning co-worker, who then outright told me she was going to fulfil my fantasy by taking it to the extreme and literally dumping me in her now colossal mouth and using me as what would essentially be a human sweet for the day, one can imagine the primal fear that coursed through my veins like liquid mercury. At the same time, though, the other primal urge in me was also going into hysterics, and a part of me was also looking forward to the experience. I can only describe it as something loosely akin to being at the top of the first drop of a great rollercoaster; that feeling of mingled fear and excitement that comes with the knowledge of the inevitability of the drop.

First, however, Jo wanted to climb the precipice.

"Right. Seeing as you're going to be a guest in my mouth for the foreseeable future, I think it would be most impolite of me to just throw you in at the deep end and leave you to drown....and in this case, that really isn't a euphemism, is it?" She grinned maliciously and giggled at the prospect. "Drowning in spit. That'd be one hell of a way to go, huh?" I tried to nod, but the concept being seared into my mind froze any other cognitive function. Jo composed herself before continuing. "So, since I'm such a nice person, I figured I'd give you a taster- god, I'm on fire today!- of all the different things this;" she pointed at her mouth again; "has to offer. Think of it as like an interactive holiday brochure...except for a dark, slimy cave that could kill you in a second flat." She beamed at me, clearly enjoying the storm surges of fear crashing over me. I just stared blankly at her face, her eyes staring down at me, her lips stretched in that malevolent beam. I knew exactly what sort of things her mouth had to offer, and part of me didn't want to find out bit by bit what they were. I could only imagine the horrors that would come from behind those seemingly innocent lips.

But, it's not like I had a choice.

Jo pushed the bowl of her breakfast away from her so there was no obstruction between me and her. Something told me she wasn't quite done with it yet, but I certainly wasn't about to ask her.

"So, I suppose we should start with what comes out of my mouth before anything else, as it seems like the logical place to start; and it's the thing we all use it for most often." She paused to take another sip of coffee, before placing her arms on the table. "Seeing as the last guessing game we played was so fun, how about we play another?" I shook my head, but Jo clearly didn't care and asked me anyway. "Let's see how much of that primary school biology you remember. Other than eating, what is my mouth used for?" She held her hand up and counted five again.

"B-b-breathing..?"

She nodded, giving me a thumbs up and grinning. "Yes, well done! I breathe in, my lungs take oxygen, and I breathe out." She turned to the side and demonstrated, for no other discernible reason than to heighten her own amusement. This girl really loved the build-up, for whatever reason, and she probably knew the intentional dragging was just making me more and more scared in anticipation. Turning back to me, she continued. "Now, of course, I could just breathe through my nose, but sometimes it's refreshing to just exhale that crisp morning air." She grinned. "I'd ask if you got what I mean, but I doubt the air around you will be crisp in a minute. See, there's the problem with breathing the same way we eat. Those itty bitty bacteria just can't get enough of it, meaning what comes out rarely stays fresh for long...and unlucky for you, I like to eat my breakfast before I brush my teeth. " Slowly, she started to lean forward again, speaking slowly as her shadow began to loom over me and grow ever closer. "So since last night.... I haven't brushed... and now I've eaten breakfast too...." Her face now filled my whole view. She grinned at me again; close up, her yellow teeth looked even more formidable and stained.

"The smell must be awful."

She leaned in closer again, and the grin split wide.

Staring up at the abyss of Jo's maw opening up to seemingly monolithic size above my tiny person was like watching the opening of the Gates of Hell. Nothing I had ever fantasised about, dreamt up in my solitary pleasure on those dark nights, even came close to the sheer awe and terror of watching the yellowed, slick teeth part from one another as her great lower jaw moved away from her skull, revealing the alien world inside. Within, suddenly I could see the dripping, living cavern I'd always pictured; the lines of heavily stained incisors marching back into the back of her mouth, becoming pointed canines and then thick, bumpy molars; her huge, slimy tongue, writhing about slowly like a powerful beast in slumber; the strands of saliva criss-crossing the open space between her tongue and the roof of her mouth, breaking as she opened wider; the uvula, lazily swaying before the slimy blackness at the back of her mouth, guarding the passageway going deep into her body. In this moment of seeming serenity, I could feel my hair standing on end as she sucked up the very air around me into her powerful, spacious lungs. Part of me wanted to run as far away from this titaness and her giant, hungry jaws as possible. Part of me wanted to jump right in, there and then.

Then my hair fell back into place, and the hurricane started.

Jo expelled the full load of her horrible morning breath out of her lungs and onto and around my minute person. The gale-force wind knocked me clean off my feet, sending me soaring a few feet backwards before coming to a somewhat painful rest on my arse. The Gates of Hell metaphor only became more pertinent as I was forced to look into the jaws from which the foul air escaped, her uvula swinging wildly in the back of her mouth like the crazed gatekeeper sending out the guardian beast of the underworld. Little flecks of saliva taking a trip on the breeze rained down around me, some striking my body and leaving whatever it hit covered in stinking transparent goo. The air itself was swelteringly hot, humid and thick, hard to breathe due to the leaching of oxygen by her lungs much like the clammy air of a rainforest or tropical swamp. And the smell! The rancid, almost toxic stench of her general morning breath odour mingled with the bitter stink of coffee and the sour stench of milk that had long since disappeared into her body assaulted my nostrils, almost making me nauseated as it blew onto and around me. The torture continued for only a few seconds, but it felt like a millennia. When it eased up finally and the gates closed again, I gulped in gallons of fresh air and tried to focus on keeping whatever the contents of my stomach were down. Satisfied with the suffering she'd inflicted, Jo sat back and started laughing at the state her breath had left me in.

"God, you look like you're almost green! My breath must be absolutely vile! Man, I almost feel sorry for you, if you're gonna be going in there...."

I didn't want to even think about the stench I'd have to put up with inside her maw if the rancid stink I'd just been subjected to came out of it. My only consolation was at least I could count on Jo freshening up her mouth; there was no way in hell she would go into work with bad breath like that. She'd put customers off their food if they got a whiff of it. At least for now, I could consider that 'experience' over and keep to fresh air, at least until the fateful time came to enter her dreaded jaws himself.

Jo, however, had other ideas.

"So, now you're familiar with my breath, I guess I can move onto other thing that comes out of my mouth. I'll warn you, if you didn't like the last one, you're gonna HATE this one.." With that, she winked at me, and grabbed the mug of coffee that she had been sipping intermittently. However, rather than going for a gentle sip like previously, she took the mug in both hands and began guzzling the coffee, making extremely audible slimy gulping noises as the massive volume of liquid crashed and cascaded down her throat like a brown waterfall. A little dribble of coffee somehow escaped her maw and ran down her chin, dropping onto the white fabric of her dress without making a sound. Like previously, I should have realised what she was doing far before I did, but when she finally put down the coffee mug (now empty) and suddenly leaned towards my shaking body (having a giant object suddenly come within feet of you has quite the shock value), I realised; just as the mouth opened and let out a tremendous, gurgling roar.

The deafening belch didn't last nearly as long as her cloying, stinking breath did, but in many other ways it was much, much worse. The sound of Jo belching right in my ears, at my tiny size, was equivalent to hearing a rocket blast off while you're standing by the launch pad. How I didn't go deaf is beyond me, but to this day I'm not sure if my hearing's been quite right since. The stench, too, was as awful as her breath, if not worse; the prevalent, bitter stench of coffee prevailed alongside the gut-wrenching stink of all the food and drink presently digesting away down in her stomach; sour milk, mushed up cereal, and the slightest hint of the acidic stench of vomit. To make it even more disgusting, the titanic belch brought up more than just a stench; little flecks of saliva, coffee, and even some tiny bits of cereal came flying out of her wide open jaws, splattering onto the bar around me and onto my person once more. When it finally ceased, my ears were ringing, my head felt like it was being beaten in by a jackhammer, and I was left shaking on the ground, covered in flecks of goo and cereal. Never had I felt so utterly humiliated; and only when she pulled away did I realise the residual, acidic stench of the remnants of her burp wafting around me. I felt like a nervous wreck, and I could only pray she would take pity on me for at least a moment and let me recover before moving onto her next little game.

Of course, I was in no such luck.

"Oops! Pardon me. Jeez, are you shaking? Awww." She leaned in again, bringing her mouth closer to my cowering form than ever before. "Too. Frickin'. Bad." The emphasis on each word sent more little gusts of her revolting breath onto me, covering me once more in the thick, oppressive heat of the air. "This is all you wanted...and I'm gonna keep giving it to you...even if it breaks you." Her lips formed into a smile so close to me I couldn't see the ends of it, before leaning back again and propping her arm up on the table to rest her head and think on.

"Now....what next...?"

End Notes:

Well, there you are, folks. Hopefully that ties you over for now, as I may not be able to upload over the weekend thanks to life being life. Worry not, though, I will try not to be absent for long; not when there's still so much left to write!

As always, please tell me what you thought of this chapter; it really helps me feel less critical about them. Also, if you have any suggestions of any 'trials' you want our little protagonist to face from or in Jo's mouth, please feel free to let me know of them. I'm always willing to take suggestions! -Aj

Jo's Spit by Lord Aj
Author's Notes:

After a short wait, let the fun continue! I actually started writing this chapter the day after writing Jo's Breath, but like I said, life happens and I had to leave it until after the weekend. In the meantime, however, I have updated the tags to encompass more of the story elements- including the promise you vore fans have been waiting for. I've also had some time to piece together the long-term plot a little more, and now I feel like I know how the whole thing's gonna pan out. But you'll have to wait in anticipation for that... until then, enjoy our protagonist getting drooled over.

Quite literally.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I felt like I wanted to curl up and die.

I had been reduced to a shivering wreck, sitting with my legs pulled up to my body and covered in flecks of the cold, clammy goo of Jo's fetid saliva, not to mention tiny bits of masticated, half-digested cereal that had managed to escape her stomach. The stench of her rank breath clung to me and the air around me, bringing with every breath of air I took a reminder of the disgusting ordeal I was just put through; my ears still rang from the decibel-shattering roar of the belch she had subjected me to. All this had been caused by the act of my colossal kidnapper heavily exhaling onto my miniscule form, following it up with a colossal coffee burp that somehow didn't shatter my eardrums. And, to put the cherry on top of the cake, that was only the beginning of the show. I could only imagine what horrors Jo would subject me to next, not to mention the looming prospect of my imprisonment within the torturous cavern of her mouth; for all intents and purposes, a mere sweet to her for her enjoyment. I needed to pull myself together if I was to survive the next twenty-four hours without perishing, either in her maw or through disappearing down her gullet. Closing my eyes, I focused on my breathing in an almost meditative state, until my shaking stopped and I felt almost calm. As long as I complied to what she wanted, for now at least, I was in no immediate danger, as it wasn't in her best interests to bump me off.

At least, I hoped it wasn't.

Jo, meanwhile, had finished thinking, and her great eyes locked me in their sea-blue spotlight again.

"So, now we've gone through what comes out of my mouth, I suppose next up is what comes from my mouth...and it looks like you might already be somewhat acquainted with it from our last activity." Her hand moved over to the breakfast bowl she had pushed aside, gently grasping the handle of the metal spoon that had continued to rest within. "Of course, as I said, what my mouth is normally used for is eating and drinking. Like so.." She proceeded to lift the spoon, laden with now soggy cereal and milk, and open her maw wide , over accentuating the act of consuming the mouthful and pulling the now empty spoon from between her lips to demonstrate the action. Once she had chewed and swilled the cereal around in the same theatrical fashion, she proceeded to lift her head up and gulp it down, tracing the path of it down her throat until her finger reached just above her bosom, before looking back at me. "Letting it get to my stomach easily, though...that requires a lubricant. This is where my saliva comes in." She blew a little spit bubble, before letting the tip of her monstrous tongue slither out from between her lips and reclaim the lost saliva. "I'm sure you know all this already, but I just want you to know what you're in for. My saliva is what makes everything in my mouth so moist and slimy. The glands are so good at their job, that even thinking about eating something sets them off... probably why looking at you isn't helping me." She winked at me, the physical hunger gleaming in her eyes. Another shot of fear resonated through me. "When you're actually in my mouth, there's gonna be a hell of a lot of it; so much that I'm gonna have to swallow it. A lot. You're gonna want to stay out of it, unless you wanna..." she traced the path of her throat down to her chest again, "..take the full tour. And we wouldn't want that, would we?"

I vigorously shook my head no.

She grinned at me, displaying the forlorn piece of cereal mush now covering part of her front incisor. "Good. Well, I've said enough. Time to get my drool on."

It took a large amount of willpower not to cower in fear again as the shadow of Jo loomed over me once more. This time, she didn't stop until her lips were directly over my head, looking for all the world like it was a great portal ready to suck me up within; which, to be fair, was a more accurate representation of what it was capable of than I'd have liked it to be. Looking directly upwards, I watched the great lips, instead of opening wide like last time, pursing to form a little 'O' shape in the centre. Slowly, a white, bubbly liquid tinged with brown and milky white came from the blackness within, pooling between her lips and slowly getting larger and larger. Upon reaching a certain size, and with the gentlest of breaths from Jo, the blob of saliva came free of her lips, letting gravity carry it down to its destination; right on top of my head.

I wish I'd held my breath as it hit me.

Immediately my entire body was submerged in the blob of pungent saliva, the warm, sticky liquid coating my body before pooling around my feet. In my observation of her maw, I had forgotten to hold my breath, and consequently the foul substance flooded my mouth and nostrils as I struggled to breath. It tasted of the rotten odour of Jo's breath, and the foul climate within her maw, and perhaps most humiliatingly of all was how, in order to breathe; I was forced to swallow down seeming gallons of the substance. How I didn't retch it up is beyond me. As the substance coated my body, it slowly became harder to move as it caked every surface of me, leaving no spot clean of the viscous, translucent and stained slime; it was as if I had just been a victim of an accident in a treacle factory, but far, far less edible. The torture, however, didn't end with that. Just as I felt I could open my mouth and take a desperate grasp of spit-free air... another globule descended from the heavens with a sickening squelching noise as it exited her lips, covering me again in a fresh coat of the stinking biological concoction and adding to the already widening pool of foamy looking, yet viscous and mucous-like saliva at my feet. Thus began a process of what was to her a simple act of essentially drooling over me, and to me a fight for survival and air, as I gained a brief window of life-giving air before the next blob of spit threatened to fill my lungs and drown me. To this day, I'm certainly not proud of the huge amount of Jo's saliva that I swallowed in order to get at that not-so-fresh air while under torment by her, but I maintain that it kept me alive until finally, the ordeal was over, and the shadow of the god-like face looming above me disappeared back to a (relatively) safe distance. By that stage, I was up to my chest in a practical pond of rapidly cooling goo courtesy of Jo's ever-productive salivary glands, sputtering for fresh air to fill my lungs and a stomach full to bursting with more of the stale, repugnant slime. Perhaps the scariest feeling of all was the slight tingling my skin felt as the saliva, when fresh from its production grounds inside my colossal tormenters' maw, made contact with my skin each time; upon inspecting the slick surface of the skin of my arm I found it softer and weaker, as the digestive enzymes within actively tried to break me down before becoming too cold to be effective. Though my reason and distant knowledge of GCSE-level Biology told me it was impossible, I couldn't shake the horrible thought of actually dissolving during my incarceration within Jo's deadly jaws, skin and flesh sloughing off my bones as the copious amounts of saliva softened me up for assimilation into my captor's body. Not just because of the increasingly cold puddle I found myself encased in, I began to shiver again.

The giantess sat back, admiring her handiwork in not just coating but essentially swamping my itty-bitty form in her oral juices. "Now that's what I call full-body immersion," she observed, mockingly. "How does it feel to have the Jo spa treatment?" She giggled, as I forced myself to stare her down in defiance despite my humiliating position and my shivering, slimy body. I was not going to let her break me, not this early, and certainly not this easily. Unfortunately, my stand focused her attention on my face, which I had worked hard to get as free as saliva as possible, and I could see her eyes gleam as a new malicious plan formed in her head.

"Hm, looks like I missed a spot. Hang on, let me fix that..." She threw her head back, making a disgusting gargling-like noise that almost sounded animalistic. I knew exactly what she was trying to do, and began praying she would miss as her head jolted forwards again and spat.

No such luck. Jo was as accurate as a military marksman.

The projectile of saliva, complemented by whatever mucus had stuck in the back of her hellish throat, came whizzing at me, arcing through the air getting larger and larger before landing precisely on my face with a wet splat, knocking my head back and leaving me reeling. Instantly, my vision went blurry as it coated my eyes, and I pursed my mouth as hard as I could to avoid swallowing any more of the sludge; the last thing I needed was to humiliate myself further by adding my own vomit to the disgusting pool I was stuck in. The goop ran down my face slowly, making the skin even more sensitive where the digestive enzymes started trying to break it down; on the top of my head, I could feel the mucus adding to my already soaked head of hair. Breathing was virtually impossible without sucking in some of the dreadful substance; even when I finally managed to free my arms and wipe some of it off my face, breaths only came fitfully. The sound of Jo's laughter dominated my ears, enjoying the utterly humiliating situation she had put me in, was going to keep putting me in.

"Bullseye! Direct hit! Right in the tiny face!" She continued to congratulate herself, savouring the utter dominance she had over me as her spit began to coat the rest of my body afresh. But I didn't care. I had come to realise, these trials were nothing.

Because it was only going to get worse once I got inside.

The giant spotlights fell onto me once more. "Well, look what a mess you've gotten yourself into. I think we should clean you up, don't you?"

I could only watch as her eyes gleamed hungrily, and her great hand began to stretch out towards my tiny form.

End Notes:

Insert spit-related pun here.

As always, let me know what you thought of this chapter!

Jo's Tongue by Lord Aj
Author's Notes:

And we're back again with Trial 3! Easily the longest chapter to date, which is surprising considering how short I thought some of these chapters would end up being. It's probably because of all the description; I have a tendency to perhaps overdescribe, well, everything, in order to provide the best sensory experience for everyone, including me,

Anyway, enough of my bollocks. Let's dive into our poor protagonist getting a good licking. EDIT: Okay, let's pretend I didn't accidentally post the chapter twice on here last night, shall we? This is what I get for staying up until the small hours working on this. :s

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As the monstrous female hand sailed closer towards me, I couldn't help but wonder if this was it; that my colossal captor had already grown bored of her little 'tasters' and was just going to dump me in her forsaken mouth there and then. After all I'd just been through, I would have expected Jo to make a show out of the 'big entrance', as it were, but I did have to speculate whether she was the type to grow sick of her toys quickly. That said, she had mentioned 'cleaning me up'; and whatever new humiliating encounter with another part of my soon-to-be makeshift prison cell that entailed, it probably meant that my eventual temporary disappearance into Jo's mouth was still at least a slight way off.

Whatever her immediate intentions, it mattered not to me; even if I wanted to run, which would be a futile gesture in itself given she could move her little finger further in five seconds than I could run, not to mention pin me down with it, I was unable to, being still trapped in a huge, gooey puddle of her stagnant, cold spit. My hair was matted with drying mucus from the particularly disgusting blob of phlegm she'd projectile-spat at me, and the puddle itself, long since cooled to room temperature, was making my movements like stepping through cold, runny gelatine, flavoured by the vile aroma within Jo's mouth. I could only watch as her thumb, the print of which could easily fit my body inside, and her index finger reached out for me, pushing aside the saliva like it was nothing (which, granted, to her it was) and gripping the sides of my body, from the arms down.

The grasp of Jo's fingers was, despite her trying to be as gentle as possible, almost painful in the pressure they exerted on my body. Naturally, a being several thousand times larger than myself trying to use their oversized digits for the job of picking me up was going to cause me some discomfort, but that observation didn't stop it from pushing the air out of my lungs and pushing the sides of my abdomen together, like I was trying to squeeze through a tight space. At this size, her digits were like grooved, rubbery pads, allowing my tiny hands to find grip on them ; looking behind me, I could see that her fingernails were large enough that my ant-like body could have easily fitted under one of them, like so much dirt. It was another sobering thought to realise that, much like an ant, those giant nails of normally non-painful keratin could easily slice my tiny body in two should their mistress be so cruel and apply enough pressure; the only difference being that the ant's hard exoskeleton would probably make it harder to kill.

As I was lifted off the ground, away from the cloying puddle of spit that had tortured me so, I shivered violently as my body left the liquid and experienced the cold, fresh air again. Still coated in a sheen of her disgusting spit, the effects of the cold gust of air were amplified threefold, making my teeth chatter and multiple violent shivers course down my body. I was, however, grateful for the relative warmth of the tips of Jo's fingers, under the skin of which her hot blood pumped life into her and made the two clamps on my sides slightly more bearable. Flying through the air, however, was not nearly as comfortable; as the giant world whizzed around me, I started to feel nauseated; for a tiny being like myself, I was moving at breakneck speeds. Worse still, though I was evidently in no danger of it, was my fear that I would fall from her grip to my death on the cold, hard bar below, with a crippling splat that would either kill me instantly or cripple me so badly that Jo had no choice but to end my suffering herself. I tried to focus on something else for both reasons, and came to focus upon my destination; her other hand, palm outstretched and resting just in front of her gargantuan face. After what seemed like an age, but in reality couldn't have been more than a few seconds, I was gently dropped onto this soft, warm, somewhat wrinkled plain, looking around me in new awe at the vastness of the natural platform I stood on.

Like the other aspects of Jo's continent-sized body, her hand presented a new natural landscape that I could have, if I had been granted permission to, explore and discover. The whole platform shaped into somewhat of a bowl form, with her great thumb acting as a wall on one side and her mighty fingers forming a slope upwards adjacent to it, like four parallel mountainsides marching up almost in unison to the fingernail ends crowning them at the top. Like her fingertips, the ground I stood on was warm, but softer than her fingertips due to less grip being needed within her palm. Had this been a benevolent giantess I stood on, I could have, would have, and most certainly should have curled up on her hand right there and then, falling asleep while taking in the sweet smell of her faintly lotion-scented skin.

The seemingly now iconic wall of yellow, slimy, hungry teeth walling the other side of her hand, however, was a stark reminder that this was by no means a benevolent giantess.

"Wow, even this close you look so-itty bitty to me!" she commented, voice now booming around me like a concert sound system, the humid reek of her morning breath blowing away any pleasant scent from her palm, and with it my fleeting happy daydreaming. "And you're so cute when you're tiny like this! What's that saying.... oh, yeah. You're so cute, I could just eat you up!" The grin split again, and this time something about those awful teeth seemed far scarier than before; as if she was going to send me down to the abyss of her stomach right then, execute me without a second thought. Fortunately, no such thing happened, and the giant maw before me continued to speak, moving so much and so fast that it was something of a wonder, if an extremely odorous one, to watch.

"Clichés aside, though, let's get back down to business. Now, as I said, you do look like you need a clean after bathing in all that spit. Fortunately, that allows me to introduce you to my mouth's only permanent resident; without whom, I wouldn't be speaking to you right now. You know, it's been dying to meet you...it's even gonna lay out the red carpet for you!"

I watched as Jo's mouth opened wide again, allowing me once more to see right to the back, where my old friend the uvula still dangled, guarding the gates to certain death in her digestive system. Her throat was the least of my worries, though; this time, the great writhing beast of her tongue refused to stay contained within the stinking, dripping cavern, and came rolling over the bottom layer of yellow teeth and her thin lower lip like a rolling tide. It extended further and further, the tip flattening onto the palm of her hand like putty just dropped onto a surface. It glistened with more of the dreadful slime that covered both everything else in her more and, lamentably, my own body. Something told me that 'getting cleaned up' was really not going to get very far if this powerful beast was the one responsible for it; that said, it shouldn't have surprised me that Jo's solution would again involve the maw she was trying to get me more acquainted with. Stinking, stifling air gusted past me again, as Jo garbled something only barely coherent; "Gao oh, ca he an ta i!"

How I correctly managed to decipher the titaness's order to 'go on, come and touch it' is still beyond me, but despite all my faculties of reason telling me to get as far away from the monstrous muscle spilling out from within the dark confines of her mouth as humanely possible, I wasn't about to disobey her, especially when one rightly timed flick of her wrist could send me flying into the back of her thoat and sucked into her murderous gullet. Tentatively, I walked across the soft palm to her tongue, and lightly touched it, placing my entire left palm down upon it, feeling its warmth, its sliminess from more gallons of her stale, torturous slobber coating it like so much of my body, and below that its roughness; at this size, I could feel all her miniature taste buds, which all eagerly seemed to respond below my palm in order to get a taste of me. Unfortunately for me, something much, much larger was finding she wanted rather the same; and suddenly, like an overexcited dog greeting its master, the great, slimy beast reared forward towards me, hitting me right in the torso (considering it was so large, it couldn't exactly hit a specific part of my body) and knocking me to the floor, where it proceeded to smother me underneath its great size.

I had gone in a few seconds from tentative introduction to full-on assault by Jo's colossal tongue. The great muscle pinned me underneath it, smothering me as my whole body was subjected to a thorough probing by the inquisitive wall of taste buds. I could see nothing, only feel the wet, slimy, yet at the same time moderately rough surface of her tongue rub against me, the taste buds moving up and down my body, coating me once more in a fresh coat of Jo's signature rank saliva. The worst part was the pressure; the sheer weight of the inquisitive muscle pressing down on and groping me put my tiny body under yet more pressure, leaving me almost crushed under the hot, slick appendage. Mercifully, the soft skin of her palm was able to give way somewhat under her torturing tongue, meaning that, though uncomfortable and, honestly, violating, it was at least less uncomfortable than it could have been. More mercy came my way when the pressure let off, and I was able to peel my face away from the sticky pink wall and take a few sputtering gasps of desperately needed air, preventing what could have been my eventual asphyxiation. Had my body been able to peel away also, I could have fallen right back onto the now thoroughly slimed skin on the edge of her palm, but alas, like a fly in glue, I was stuck fast from the pressure applied by the huge muscle. For an instant I thought her tongue would draw me back into her mouth with it, like a predator retreating back to its lair with its helpless prey, but the barriers of her lips saved me, and I adhered to the soft, hot red skin of her upper lip instead. I had to cling on for dear life as the lips parted to reveal the grin I now knew so well but couldn't actually see.

As I watched, essentially helpless, Jo lifted her index finger to her maw and stuck the tip inside, bringing it out again with a sheen of clear slime upon it. She then used this titanic digit to press into my body, pushing me into the soft skin of her lip until I could feel the hard wall of teeth just behind the thick skin. As she pulled back, my minute body adhered to it, and I peeled off her lip moving away from her face. A strand of saliva thick as rope (to me) connected my torso to her lip as I moved further and further away, breaking as her full face came back into view and falling back towards her chin.

"You're in quite the sticky situation, huh?" she commented, sticking the molesting beast of her tongue out of her mouth again; like my experience, her jokes were clearly only going to get worse. "Gotta say, I'm disappointed that I couldn't taste you better then. Maybe I'll just have to wait until you're actually in there to get your flavour out... oh well." She brought her other hand up to my stuck form, expertly plucking me up by the arm with her giant thumb and forefinger and dangling me in front of her face, much to my discomfort as I was swooped slightly closer to her smiling lips, my shoulder now starting to ache from the strain of my arm being held in her grip and supporting the rest of my body. She spoke again, and my tiny body swayed in the oppressive gale of her morning breath.- which, surprisingly, I was starting to get used to.

"Now, to your little 'clean-up'. I think the best way to do it would be the 'lollipop method', considering you're so small. I'm sure you can figure out what that is?" The monstrous tongue re-appeared between her smiling lips, taunting me. It disappeared back into its cave as she continued; "well, if you can't, I'm sure you'll know exactly what it entails in a minute!"

I had a pretty educated guess at what Jo's 'lollipop method' would entail, and this time I was ready for it, or as ready as I could be. Shutting my mouth tightly, holding my nose with my free dangling hand and eyes ready to close when necessary, I watched her mouth open wide before me, the oppressive blanket of cloying heat immediately emanating from it enveloping my body; odor-free thanks to the hand on my nose; and her tongue roll free once more from it, hanging down from her mouth like that of a starved predator eyeing up its first quarry in weeks. It didn't stay in this position ofr long, though; Jo got down to business quickly. Her huge face came sailing towards me, and reflexively I shut my eyes as the great, glutinous tongue made first contact. Despite not seeing it, my body still shivered in disgust as I felt the wet, scraping surface brush all the way up my body, covering me yet again in more viscous spit. It felt like soaked sandpaper was being brushed up against my body, yet thankfully unlike sandpaper it didn't hurt as much as it just made me cringe in disgust at having my whole tiny body subdued to her licking. Again and again the tongue came back for more, giving me a slight break in between each lick to suck in more tainted air before the next assault on my body by her tasting organs. At one point, Jo's whole head tilted to the side, giving me a new sideways look at her mouth, and her huge tongue instead of licking me curled around my torso and legs like a huge python, pulsing and lapping at me as she tried to 'clean me' by bathing me in more of what got me dirty in the first place. After a few licks, I stopped moving my hand to my nose to hold it, as the great upward motion of her constant tasting of me kept simply ripping my arm upwards with it, pulling across my upper face and hair. Instead, I subjected myself to the stinking heat accompanying the tongue out of Jo's mouth, inhaling recycled air between each humiliating assault of her countless taste buds.

For the grand finale, she dangled me over her face in the air, dropping me down slowly to her mouth like in so many vore stories I had read over the years. However, instead of descending deep into the dark cavern that, regardless of my situation now, I would enter eventually, I was deposited on the very tip of her tongue, and the lips closed around the great appendage as I was lowered to the bar upon it, a mere tiny morsel on the huge tongue of my giantess co-worker. As I reached the bar, I was subjected to one final ride before my disembarking;

"Sorry, what was your name again? I'm trying to think, it's right on the tip of my tongue..."

In the midst of Jo's giggling at her own garbled joke, I managed to peel myself off the great muscle, not being as securely adhered this time round, and jump back onto the cold, hard bar surface; it was no palm of her hand, but it was terra firma. Far from being clean, I was if anything more soaked in spit than before; my skin was probably beginning to soak the bastard stuff up. Added to this, my arm and shoulder muscle ached terribly, and mentally I was exhausted from being essentially violated and molested by Jo's enormous tongue. All I wanted to do now was take a break, perhaps let her do something to me that didn't require my physical energy to survive, let alone 'experience'.

As it turned out, Jo was more than willing to oblige my exhausted thoughts; it fit snugly into her next performance.

It was time to watch the main event.

End Notes:

Next chapter, I invite you all to the grand opening of Jo's Oral Theatre, conducting its first ever in-house performance; The Doom of Breakfast. Expected to be a box office hit and certainly not approved by the Lord Chamberlain.

As always, let me know what you thought of this chapter!

Jo's Eating Habits by Lord Aj
Author's Notes:

The final trial finally beckons; let the show begin. This probably matches the last chapter in length, which is good; the more content the merrier, right? Still, I'm sure you'll all be excited to know that this is indeed the final of Jo's trials. You all know what that means...stay tuned, and until then... enjoy the show.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally, I was back where I started; on the vast expanse of the breakfast bar, staring up at the malevolent titan sat at its edge.

Of course, much had changed since I had first awoken here to gaze up at this extraordinary sight; now, I had survived four trials of Jo's mouth, with the promise of a fifth on its way. I had survived a gale of rotten morning breath, a mighty, roaring belch, a foamy torrent of spit and an over-inquisitive tongue. The fear that had at first debilitated me entirely now had been considerably neutered; if I could survive all her mouth had thrown at me so far, I could survive anything- anything, here, being a term that means 'any action the giantess tormenting me could do that wouldn't kill me in a split second with absolutely no logical hope of survival'. Supposedly, Jo's next trial would also give me a chance to recover from my previous ordeals, and that meant I would be ready to enter her mouth when the time came and survive the myriad horrors within. I didn't even care that I was still covered in a sheen of saliva; the disgusted feeling, much like getting used to being in soaked clothes, had been gotten used to by my mind. I was almost ready.

"You're almost ready," Jo echoed down to me, bringing me out of my mental pep talk and focusing on those giant blue eyes yet again. I had to admit, for a cruel, scheming colossus who was essentially torturing me for fun, she did have pretty eyes, the pupils a very serene shade of blue, like the ocean on a calm, sunny day. Looking into them, I could almost forget that she was subjecting me to this experience.

Almost.

"I have to say, I'm impressed," Jo continued, through my romanticised observations of her irises. "I was expecting you to break as soon as you saw me, worst case scenario, and after I burped on you at best. Broken toys are no fun, y'know. I'd have just given up and eaten you then and there if that had happened."

Her casual commentary on killing me made me question, not for the first time and certainly not the last, the mental stability of the woman in front of me. How one could have such callous disregard for human life was, even by my cynical perception of life, quite frightening, and reminiscent of psychopaths and people of other such mentally ill or disabled inclinations. Perhaps the sheer disparity of size between me and her robbed me of my humanity, in her eyes; that a being, sentient or no, had no real use to her at the weeny size of half an inch was a concept that didn't seem as mad as one first thought. It was a classic utilitarian approach to take to the situation, and one that really didn't bode well for me. I was serving her two purposes; her own amusement at playing with her new 'toy', and a fulfilment of her sense of justice ( being positive and looking at her from a human perspective, I guessed from her little speech pre-trial this was my 'punishment' for my fantasies involving her.) If I ceased to fulfil either from her, what was stopping her from just making me disappear down her gullet? I had to hope that my latter explanations of her feelings were right as well as the former, and that my life at least still had at least the tiniest smidge of value to her.

Meanwhile, as my conscious contemplated these deep philosophical wonders of Jo's mind, my unconscious heard vore, and sent the blood rushing back to my crotch again. Despite all my talk of fear, panic, and the fight for my own survival, the primal part of my brain that understood no such fear was loving every minute of it. I had pretty much been sporting an erection the entire time, as my greatest fantasies, of which my own mind and any inordinate amounts of online literature and varying qualities of online artwork could only portray at best a cinema screen on which I was watching as a third person, were being acted out on me by a giantess, in the flesh. It is easy to see now why my own personal nirvana, even in the face of death (oh, the irony) was so prevalent in my mind; it was as if it was finally running at its full potential, as all of my other senses experienced what previously only my vision could fathom. I could see her huge jaws; smell (and, unfortunately, taste) the awful things that came from within; feel them on my body, coating it and enveloping it; and hear the sounds it made as Jo used it to torture me. It was unbound, like a lion breaking free from its cage.

Jo, of course, had noticed my excitement through the entire experience, and after swallowing another mouthful of 'cereal soup' once again ripped me from my philosophical inner monologue with her deity-esque voice.

"Still, it's almost amusing to see that, through all this, you're still somewhat enjoying yourself down there. Guess getting your perverse little fantasy given to you does that to you, huh?" She looked down at me mockingly, smirking and laughing. I blushed, but in all honesty my embarrassment was not nearly as bad as it could have been; after everything she had done to me thus far, plus the massive size difference, I might as well have been an open book to her. "Still, guess you haven't had a chance to really enjoy the show yet, what with my big old self giving you the interactive guide. So now's your chance to sit down, relax, and enjoy a nice little performance on what my mouth is usually used for." Once again the eyes gleamed as she grinned; the thought of her newest 'show' bubbling and evolving In her mind clearly excited her as well as me, though certainly not in the same way. I knew exactly what my 'private show' was going to be- her colossal hand sliding the great porcelain giant that was her breakfast bowl towards us told me as much immediately.

Perhaps a more accurate term would have been 'breakfast show'.

"Now then," announced Jo, in her now customary 'teaching' role, "what have we not covered so far that my mouth does a lot?" At this point, I wasn't even sure if I was expected to answer; it was inevitable she was going to give the answer to me anyway. Sure enough, after five seconds, she did; "That's right, my silent little audience, eating! Sure, talking as well, but I'm sure you've all already heard enough of that. Besides, you're not gonna need to survive my voice inside my mouth; what you will need to survive is the masses of food and drink that will enter my mouth for me to start eating. Imagine all the ways a little guy like you could die while I had a quick snack." She began to lean in to me once again as she continued. "Chewed up by my giant... powerful...teeth...." here she paused, snapping her teeth together in front of me to demonstrate, "drowning...in my spit... being swept away by the tons of liquid that I drink..." Her face got really close, and her voice dropped to a whisper. The foul air from within her mouth for the umpteenth time whipped against my body. "You could even be swallowed...whole... and I wouldn't even notice." The grin spread wide. "Oh, I'll try to help you, but..." the tongue extended out of her maw again, making a full circle around her lips, "accidents happen." She gulped, and the great head lifted up to reveal her throat as she dragged her finger down it again, once again tracing the path I could well end up taking. As she once again retreated, my heart was pounding, but my ecstasy had once again climbed to new heights.

"In the interest of helping you," she continued, in a voice that almost sounded seductive, "I figured it's only fair that I show you what happens to food when it enters my mouth, just so you know what to prepare for." At the corner of my vision, I saw her hand, spoon in grasp, scoop up another spoonful of cereal and leave it hovering over the bowl, dripping with milk. "So, like I said, sit back, relax, grab some popcorn.." she began to lean in again; why she didn't just stay close up to me was beyond me, but I assumed it all figured into her build up; "and watch my mouth decimate the last of my breakfast... every...last....bit." Once again, her voice dropped to a whisper as she came closer and closer, relaying one last warning, "....and be careful...the first two rows get wet." Her mouth stopped mere feet from my face, her chin resting on the hard bar; when the great jaws opened to full extent, the cavern towered above me, my own face not even rising past her lower teeth. Sensing my difficulty with seeing, Jo moved her whole titanic body backwards, forcefully pushing me along with her with her other giant hand on my back until I was trapped on the edge of the bar and her maw was floating in the air in front of me. The familiar blanket of hot, garbage breath once again enveloped me as I looked on at the spectacle about to unfold in front of me. I was effectively trapped; her hand blocked my exit behind me, and in front of me all was Jo's mouth. Jumping would either lead to my immediate horrible death on the floor or premature entrapment within her jaws. So instead of considering such thoughts, I sat, and the show began.

Sailing into my field of vision, the spoon, dripping milk down to the kitchen floor far below, flew through the air and deposited itself atop Jo's eagerly awaiting tongue. Her lips closed around it, and the spoon slowly slid out from between the two red ridges, almost completely clean, save for a few milky patches. The maw had its prey, and as soon as the spoon left her lips, the main spectacle began. Chewing vigorously, mouth as wide open as possible without just spilling the whole lot, the giant mouth before me decimated the thousands of gallons of milk and soggy cereal before me. I could only watch in awe and amazement as her huge, yellow teeth parted slightly for seconds at a time, showing the chaos inside the darkness; milk and saliva peaking and crashing like waves in a hurricane, soggy cereal turning to a masticated mush either from her huge teeth or just the new mix of suddenly warm milk and saliva, and the huge tongue in the midst of it all, thrashing about like a wild enraged beast among the waves, further inciting the storm and pushing more cereal flakes to their doom under her molars; before crashing back together again with a sickening squelching noise as her molars got to work on the cereal even more. The sounds altogether coming from her mouth were like nothing I had heard before; the amplified squishing, squelching, and otherwise slimy noises dominated my hearing like a rocket engine. A droplet of milk dribbled down her chin, much like the coffee from what seemed like so long ago, and fell to the floor far below, and little flecks of masticated cereal made their daring escape out of her mouth alongside the all-too familiar flecks of milk-saliva combination, flying out of her jaws and raining down all around me. It was as if I was watching a natural disaster from a distance, but this mass destruction was one that far outranked any earthquake, volcano or tsunami. This was, in what would normally be such a mundane act, the true extent of her mouth's power to my miniscule self, and as it went on I could only think in fear and ecstasy that soon I would be a participant of that destruction; multiple times, and if I wanted to get out of this alive I would have to survive every last bite.

It seemed like it would go on forever, but eventually the huge jaw stopped moving and the contents inside stopped churning, as Jo opened wide to display her work. Her great voice, laden with yet more spit and cereal mush, rushed past me again in a stale gust. "Aaaaaaaah...."

It was like looking at a massacre. Jo's tongue was strewn with globs and lumps of slimy brownish cereal mush, coming in varying sizes from little flecks to car-sized blobs, like hundreds, if not thousands, of smears of blood and viscera after a great structure or object crushes a crowd of people. Among it were little, shallow puddles of milk and saliva, either staying on her tongue or running off it into the lake from which it rose. Silvery strands of saliva connected her tongue with the hard palate of the roof of her mouth, and her teeth, which only got more yellow and stained as they marched back into the interior of her cheeks, were similarly caked with globs of cereal. This gruesome spectacle, with all its grisly details, was only shown to me for a few seconds, however; as soon as I was able to even comprehend it, it was sealed back behind those seemingly innocent lips, as a giant, squelching gulp resonated from within her and the lump of what was once breakfast visibly travelled down her neck, into her body and hungrily awaiting stomach. Its final legacy was a small belch, far more puny than the roar I had been subjected to earlier, that escaped her lips, and I was treated to a noxious cloud of thick, warm air stinking of sour milk and cereal as an intermission treat before the mouth opened wide for its next mouthful.

For several minutes I watched this gruesome spectacle as Jo consumed mouthful after mouthful of the soggy cereal, showing me as much as she could the destruction within as she chewed with her mouth as open as she could. Even if it was the same over and over, with the same great swallow at the climax of each, my mind both screamed in ecstasy and wondered in fear about how I would ever survive her meals when within her maw. It was all well and good watching 'the show', but when the same destruction would be carried out in her maw with me inside of it, it was enough to put a lot of fear back into my mind. I would both need to avoid her crushing, stabbing, and slicing teeth if I wanted to keep both my life and all of my limbs, as well as the dark tunnel behind her uvula, which being sucked down would lead to my almost certain doom within her unforgiving stomach. For the grand finale, Jo plucked me up again, crane-style, placed me on the rim of the bowl, and ordered me to hold on tight as she tipped the bowl upwards and emptied the rest of its contents, mostly a lake of milk, down her throat. I gripped the cool porcelain rim of the bowl and stared on as thousands of gallons of milk flooded into her mouth and down her throat in great gulps, and made me worry ever further about her drinking. How would I possibly avoid getting swept away by the torrents of liquid she drinks, being sucked down her throat in a whirlpool of coffee, or water, or anything? My chances of survival, in my new fearful wonderings, were looking increasingly slim in Jo's mouth; I could only hope that a mix of my quick thinking and moving, as well as her own pledge to help me (hopefully, that statement was genuine) would guarantee my survival. It was quite the turn-around from my confidence on the breakfast bar but a few minutes ago; now, I was once again worried about my own survival, and how slim it seemed.

Which is why the next words out of Jo's mouth were the ones that sent the biggest spike of fear of all down my spine;

"Well, that concludes our tour for today...I think it's now about high time we put you in there and let you explore for yourself."

After what felt like so long, the time had come for my grand entrance.

End Notes:

Whoever said you can't mix good old GTS with Enlightenment philiosophy, eat your heart out.

As always, reviews and comments are always appreciated!

Jo's Lips by Lord Aj
Author's Notes:

Finally, we reach the moment you've all been waiting for- the so-called 'grand entrance' into Jo's mouth. The name of this one is more filler than some of the others; this chapter does involve Jo's lips to an extent, but it was more to do with the fact that in this chapter our protagonist actually enters the world behind her lips. I hope I've done both the scenario used and the other hypothetical scenarios justice; I really couldn't decide how she should do it, so I crammed a few in there to give a nice little showcase of the main ways the entrance generally happens. I think you're gonna like it. I hope you will. So, without further ado...come with me, and we'll be... in a world of oral domination...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was it.

After my five encounters with the hellish products, functions and parts of Jo's mouth, surviving an array of equally disgusting trials and tortures, I myself would now enter what would become my prison cell for the next twenty-four hours, if not longer. Every bite she took, every sip she drank, every breath, yawn, and belch she exhaled; all would dominate my life for my stay within her jaws. All the vivid scenarios from every story I had read, every video I'd seen, every artwork I'd admired on the subject, flooded my mind, and suddenly I could picture a menagerie of scenarios that could (and probably, knowing my captor as I did then, would) occur during my stay in her mouth, including several where I disappeared down her slender throat forever, meeting my maker in a sea of churning food and stomach juices. It would be a gross underestimation to day I was scared, staring up at the scheming titaness before me waiting for my judgement to come, yet at the same time I was excited; finally, despite the inherent dangers I knew I would face, I was fulfilling my fantasy in the flesh. Soon, I would enter the gates of Hell and Heaven at the same time; and, should I survive what lay within, I would walk out with my life intact.

The nature of my entrance, however, was causing my colossal co-worker some internal conflict.

"Damn it, I can't decide which would be the best way to put you in my mouth," Jo whined, as if she was indecisive about what socks to wear and not how to best dramatise the beginning of my day-long fight for survival within her hellish maw. "I can think of so many different ways, and they're all so good... it's so hard to pick a favourite." She pouted, much like a despondent child, before launching back into thought, leaving me to my own racing thoughts again, looking up at the sight of her colossal face resting on her left hand, head tilted slightly to the same side as she pondered the possibilities. Certainly, I was familiar to many of the procedures that were most likely running through her own mind; being somewhat of a veteran of the niche fantasy I was a part of, I had pretty much seen 'em all, and I could picture Jo subjecting me to any of them as they began to form an order in my mind.

There was the classic; the red carpet. Jo would rest her head either on the breakfast bar or just off its edge, as she did while finishing her breakfast in front of me, open wide, and let her tongue roll out of her mouth and onto the bar, like a bridge inviting me, her victim, to walk onto it and across it into her maw. Variations included me stepping onto her tongue and her retracting it slowly back into her mouth with me on board, or (if she was going for the immediate swallow) artfully flicking me right to the back of her mouth using her tongue once I was on board, sending me to my immediate doom. The picture formed; my tiny form walking towards the still, almost serene open cavern before me, the air getting both hotter and worse smelling around me as I got closer to the great tongue and climbed up onto it, walking into her mouth like I owned it; looking back as her tongue retreated back into her mouth behind me, its job complete, and the great jaws closing slowly as I watched the last slivers of the outside world disappear behind a row of slimy yellow boulders and those ever-innocent seeming red lips. However, it didn't strike me as an option Jo would go for; in all of her trials save the last, she had dominated me, using her breath, her spit, and her tongue to completely overpower me and subjugate me to her will. The red carpet meant Jo was giving me the power to walk into her mouth myself, and even if I was doing it because she forced me to, I was still entering on my own, physically. Jo would want me to enter by her own hand, so she could feel fully responsible for condemning me to fester within her hellish mouth.

Thus, the next option had some viability. Known as the abyss procedure, Jo would dangle me above her mouth with her huge fingers, either by a hand, foot, or (God forbid) my head. From there, she could either lower me into her maw slowly, to exacerbate the build-up, or simply drop me in, letting me slide down her tongue to my doom. Again, the picture formed; dangling from her fingers by only her hand, the sight below me stunning and terrifying; her eyes trained on my tiny, swaying figure, her hungry maw waiting for me to either be lowered in like a cow into a raptor cage or simply dropped down into the hot, slimy abyss. It certainly seemed like an option she could go for, allowing her to have total dominance over my tiny body as she sent me into my confinement between her jaws, and it would be far more fun for her as well. I did wonder, however, if I was simply too small for her to grab my arm without crushing it; perhaps it was less practical than I first imagined.

Then there were the lesser options; being eaten with her breakfast, being scooped up in a spoonful of milk and soggy cereal and entering her mouth at the deep end, being immediately dropped into the chaos of her chewing; being dropped into her steaming coffee mug, having to tread the hot, bitter liquid to avoid drowning as I was sucked between her huge lips as she guzzled her morning sustenance. Both options were out of the window, for obvious reasons; I had watched her finish her breakfast not five minutes ago, and her coffee was sacrificed to produce the colossal belch that had reduced me to a shivering wreck. Then there was getting sucked into her mouth like a piece of dust into a vacuum cleaner as she deeply inhaled - even at my size I doubt she would have the suction to actually inhale me – and the 'chameleon', where she stuck me to her tongue and drew me into her mouth that way; which had already been proven to work, but was in all honesty a bit undramatic. Many more options flooded my head, but as I had come to find happened often in the presence of giant Jo, my thoughts were cut short by her voice announcing my fate.

"Alright, I think I've settled on how I'm gonna do this, so I hope you're ready- because even if you aren't, you're going in anyway." The trademark malicious grin spread across her face again, and I knew my time was up. "Say goodbye to the outside world, little guy...because for the next twenty-four hours, you're gonna see nothing but the inside of my scenic mouth. Well, without further ado... bon appetite, I guess!"

The thumb and index finger I had come to know so well pressed on my head, rendering me deaf as they clamped on the sides of my head and lifted me off the ground. Higher and higher I went from the floor, my body dangling like a rag doll's in the breeze as I passed first Jo's nose, then her eyes, then her forehead scarred from years of recent acne and freckles, until finally I had passed the layer of hair that cascaded down the sides of her face in waves and was above her head. As I thought she would, she had opted to lower me into the abyss, as I looked down (a harder task than it seemed considering the grip her fingers had on my tiny head exerted some considerable uncomfortable pressure on it) and saw the giant landscape of her face far below me, huge blue eyes almost crossing to fix on me and lips breaking apart from each other to open first a crevasse, then a huge gaping hole of all too familiar teeth, tongue and uvula. Even at this height, I could feel the heat and stink of Jo's breath around me, and it only got worse as her fingers began to direct me on the final descent down to her maw.

As the gaping abyss grew ever closer, the heat and the smell only getting worse and worse, I could feel my heart pounding at a mile a minute, almost to the point where excitement and fear was shaking my whole body. One hand at my crotch and the other hanging in the air by my side, I waited for the great barrier of her lips and teeth to pass me by, and for the pressure on my head to disappear as her fingers left me on her tongue, to face the first few seconds within her mouth as Jo's lips closed behind me, sealing me within.

Jo, however, had other plans.

I was only mere feet (by my size) from her lips when her hand suddenly stopped, leaving me dangling just above the entrance to the hellish, slimy pit that I was to be trapped in. Slightly surprised, I gazed down at the wide open maw, seemingly barely resisting the urge to jolt forward and slurp me up like a small sweet. At this proximity, I could see once again all the tiny details of Jo's mouth; every blemish and glob of plaque coating the dull yellow mountains of her teeth, and the tiny bits of cereal still wedged between some of them. The heat coming from within was now akin to a furnace, and the stench was so pungent it made my eyes water. What caught my attention most of all, though, was the tongue; writhing and stretching like the monster it was, it began to escape the confines of her jaws and stretch up towards me, slathering my body up to my chest in more warm, rank saliva and pulling down my body slowly, the slimy, warm, yet slightly rough surface stimulating me ever further. Back again the voracious muscle came, again and again, coating my back, legs and torso in more slime and effectively massaging my body with repeated, slow and gentle lapping. Eventually, I felt the pressure on my head lighten and then disappear entirely as her fingers let go of me, and I realised suddenly that her tongue had managed to snake its way between my tiny legs and leave me effectively straddling its warm, saliva coated tip. I was now entirely at the mercy of her mouth, like a lone survivor of a terrible disaster on the precipice of a mountain about to sink into the seas; and, to add to my humiliating position, I realised that all this time my captor, to immortalise this moment, had been taking pictures of my slow entrance into her maw. The great wall of her iPhone hovered in the air close to me, making camera noises as it captured my predicament. Jo's picture taking demanded the least of my attention, however; as the powerful muscle underneath me started to retreat back into its lair, taking me with it, finally, into her mouth.

Or so I thought. As I finally began to pass the open barrier, the huge gaping pit suddenly closed around me, and I was trapped between her lips, half in her mouth, half out.

After all the build-up, all the fear and the chaos and the borderline mental breakdowns, now was the time I would enter Jo's mouth. Taking one final scan of the outside world and all within the giant room we both occupied; the huge plain of the breakfast bar, the white porcelain expanse of the bowl, spoon still resting within, and all the colossal appliances in the distance, I found myself in a state of calm that I had not experienced at any point up until now, trapped between Jo's pale red lips, ready to be sucked into the darkness at any given point. Half my body was in heat, humidity, with the huge tongue, eschewed of its duty as my transport vessel within, licking at my legs and massaging my crotch, the other half in the sudden cool, crisp air of the Monday morning, with no hint of Jo's rancid breath to be smelt. A light breeze whipped past my chest, making me shiver slightly; but I didn't care. In that almost meditative state of calm, I forgot all my fears, all my mental panic; even my primal ecstasy was dulled somewhat as I focused in on one thought.

I could do this.

Then, almost as if she knew, I felt a huge suction on my lower body, and was sucked between her lips into the darkness.

End Notes:

Out of the frying pan, and into the fire.

Now our little hero's in Jo's mouth, the story's gonna start moving faster, as Jo goes about her day and he has to deal with various different challenges over time. It may skip over a few hours at a time in places, but I will add a catch-up in any chapter where it does, describing any major changes that occur within. I've got some ideas lined up, but if oyu have any of your own now is the time to review and leave them; I'm gonna try and spit out a load of chapters while I've got the free time this week. Next up, though... our hero learns how gingivitis must feel.

Jo's Welcome by Lord Aj
Author's Notes:

The first in-mouth chapter is live! This one's got a MASSIVE description dump in it; and, knowing my writing style as you do by now, you know if I think it's a lot, it's gonna be a hell of a lot of description. Writing these chapters, I have to say, was a lot different to the previous outside mouth chapters, but no less fun- now Jo has our little protagonist just where she wants him, the scenarios open up anew. Anywho, enjoy; it's time our little protagonist gets a full taste of what being in Jo's mouth actually is like. And it isn't pleasant...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was as if I had entered another world.

Surprisingly, despite the complete absence of natural light within the grotto of Jo's sealed shut mouth, I could see fairly well, though it was certainly still gloomy. For whatever fantastical reason; scientific enhancement of my sight through shrinking, magic, act of the Lord himself; I could see around me the wondrous and danger-fraught landscape of my new prison. Standing up in the middle of her tongue, where I had been funnelled upon being abruptly sucked into this alien place by my giantess captor, I was able to do a complete, slow turn, taking in with awe the mouth I thought by this point I knew so well.

It is often said that something very familiar to you can look completely different upon looking at it from a different perspective. This is true in a variety of situations, and perspective can either be physical or mental; take the famous drawing of the rabbit, which for so long would be seen by one as a rabbit, until one day, either by external influence or your own mind realising the difference subconsciously, the rabbit suddenly looks more like a duck. The same can be said of people; one could be best friends with a person for many years, and then see them from a different perspective and begin to move away from them, in some cases rapidly. The change in perspective, sometimes, can only be marginal; but the effects can be monumental. Certainly, this was true of Jo's mouth. For all the time I had been in this situation, and indeed before that, I had always gotten an outside view of her maw; thus, I had gotten habituated to seeing it from outside of her lips. Being inside, however, though all the parts of her mouth were the same, shifted the perspective dramatically, so much so that the place itself seemed almost alien to me.

For the most part, the edge of my new world ended at the great, curving barrier posed by Jo's infamous teeth; open slightly to reveal the red, equally slimy cheek and lip walls behind it, her teeth served as an imposing, if not formidable, barrier to my new prison. Around most of the mouth they curved; her huge, squareish, boulder-like molars, rising from the back of her mouth in upper and lower pairs marching towards the centre of her mouth, where eventually they became sharp, pointed canines, which looked as if they could easily impale by insubstantial body upon them, and then huge, square incisors at the front, hanging ominously over the smaller, thinner counterpart incisors in her lower jaw, before they became canines and then molars once more. All, of course, were even in the gloom coated in their signature yellow staining, with her incisors being the least stained (even so, they were still heavily stained compared to most sets of teeth) and the staining gradually getting worse as they got further into her maw. As I had noticed in the final descent, all of her teeth were also coated in various scummy patches of plaque, where bacteria and other such gunk had collected on the hard yet still slimy surface of her teeth as she slept. Indeed, her whole mouth, like everyone else's, had a humid, hot climate perfect for bacteria, and it being hours since she last brushed the little bastards were everywhere; now inside, I could see the evidence on her teeth, growing on her tongue and even on her soft, pink gums, the foothills of her mountainous teeth. More rarely, but usually slightly larger than the colonies of plaque, forlorn pieces of cereal stuck between her teeth, remnants of the breakfast she had devoured not minutes before.

The latter border of my new home, more scarily, was the great void at the back of her mouth, leading to her throat and her nose, guarded still by the fleshy protrusion of her uvula. Beyond that was the entrance to the rest of Jo's digestive tract, a fast track deep into her guts, as well as the great air bellows of her lungs and, in the opposite direction, the cramped, mucous-filled confines of her nose. God forbid I ever ended up disappearing down that gullet, as what lay beyond was certainly a one way trip to my acidic doom. It was a stark reminder of what would happen to me should I fail to survive my period inside Jo's oppressive mouth, and by extension my main motivation for staying strong; however bad it got inside the maw, it would be a picnic compared to what awaited me down in her belly.

Even with that contrast in mind, her mouth was no utopia. The hot, humid wind of her breath, that I had thought so rancid and awful when I was subjected to it, was only amplified in the dark confines of her sealed jaws. The air, being recycled from Jo's lungs, was, while breathable, thick as soup, swelteringly warm and humid beyond belief, like being in the middle of a jungle in the rainy season (ironically, Jo's mouth did have its own weather, in the form of saliva dripping constantly from the roof of her mouth to the ever-expanding pool of saliva in the bottom). The near unbearable climate within her maw was only made worse by the powerful, all-encompassing stench courtesy of the bacteria reigning supreme on every surface; Jo's stinking morning breath blown onto me outside her mouth only did it partial justice. The cloying stink of her morning breath, a unique smell so terrible that no odorous object on this earth is any comparison to it, was the base ingredient for this stinking concoction, layered by the stale, sour stench of her gooey saliva mixed with the warm milk she had consumed for breakfast, and the bitter, horrible reek of coffee that even on its own would have made Jo's breath vile. So terrible was it that it stung my nostrils and made my eyes water, and in my revulsion I could almost feel it settling on my body, like being covered in toxic sludge. Needless to say, it would take some getting used to.

Despite everything, however, the mouth was serene, calm in its inactivity. A major contribution to the otherworldly feeling I was experiencing was the way Jo's mouth muffled sounds from the outside world, and amplified sounds from within; my ears were filled with a symphony of sounds from deeper within her body as it went about its business of living. Most prevalently, I could hear the dull thumping of her powerful heart, far below me in her chest, furiously pumping blood to all areas of her body. I could also hear the great intake and outtake of air rushing, as it was presently, through her nose and down to her lungs, before going out the opposite direction again, and I could even hear, if only faintly, the bubbling and churning noises coming from deep down in the core of her body from her stomach, as it digested down her recent breakfast. Something about it was almost peaceful, listening to her body work around me as I stood within the calm, if horribly oppressive, otherworld of inside her mouth.

Jo, of course, wouldn't let my serenity last for long. It was time for her to welcome me to her mouth, giantess-style.

I slipped and fell flat on my back as the great muscle of her tongue, which had served as my platform through all my awestruck gazing, suddenly lifted up and smashed me against the slick, hard surface of her palate, squeezing me between the hard palate and the softer, more pillowy tongue like a homunculus sandwich. I felt myself sinking into the soft, rough surface of the latter as her taste buds moved back and forth underneath me, as if she was trying to leach any flavour out of me. My world shook as a massive "mmmmm" noise of satisfaction roared through the cavern, as Jo savoured whatever flavour I must've had. I felt more saliva gather around me, lubricating me further for easier movement and drenching me in the awful, warm slime that I had become so well acquainted with. Sure enough, I felt the great beast of a muscle move me across her palate, allowing me to free-fall for a split second and gasp in some thick, humid air before it slammed me into her more elastic left cheek wall, moving me quickly around it like she might a small sweet, or a piece of gum. I was dragged along the slimy surface by the voracious tongue, my face, soaking wet hair and other extremities dragged with it. It was not much different to sliding along a slip n' slide, except this surface was far warmer, far slimier, and I wasn't the one doing the sliding. I was but a morsel directed entirely by the whim of the titaness whose mouth I had been condemned to, and she was determined to give me the greatest welcome to it as she could. Soon, I found myself flying across her mouth to her other cheek, the surroundings a blur to me as I soared, adhered to the tip of her tongue like a particularly sticky stamp, through her maw and landing with a squelch on her other cheek wall, where the humiliating tasting process was continued. More hums of satisfaction rushed through the living grotto, making everything within (including myself) vibrate like the wings of a hummingbird in flight, and yet more disgusting saliva coated my tiny body in what I can only describe as an attempt on Jo's part to bring about the humiliating ending she described; drowning me in her spit. Eventually, mercifully, the tongue brought my thoroughly tasted body away from her cheek, and deposited me on a hard, bumpy surface. Thoroughly disoriented after my molestation by her tongue, I slowly looked around to try to grasp where I was; and then, I screamed in terror as I saw Jo's filthy, stained molars rushing towards me to crush me.

It is commonly thought that when you are about to, or feel as if you are about to, die your life flashes before your eyes. I can confirm, as someone who has experienced what I'd class as several jigs with Death himself, that this concept is entirely false. As Jo began what I came to discover was only lightly chewing me, I was only able to visualise one thing in my panic, and that was my cruel tormentress's malicious, grinning face.

My body was squashed against the slimy, uneven, diamond-hard surface of her upper molars, putting enough pressure on my body to cause discomfort and terror but not quite enough to completely eviscerate my puny form between her powerful jaws. This vice grip lessened and increased periodically as she essentially chewed me, and my body, softened by the coat of warm saliva and the enzymes trying in vain to break down my skin, squeezed with the pressure her disgusting teeth were putting on me. In my plight, I could picture my cruel co-worker's face in an expression of glee as she exerted her total dominance over me, fulfilling her wish to punish and humiliate me for my fantasies, literally chewing me like a toffee and toying with me. My resolve to survive saw me through, however, and as soon as the great compactor of her teeth parted and allowed me to move, I rolled frantically off the surface of her molar.

It would have been an excellent escape, had I not fallen straight into the pool of saliva.

My body submerged completely in the disgusting goo, and I forced my way back to the surface, gasping at the sweltering air like a drowning swimmer. Despite the pain in my limbs from exhaustion and my breathing coming close to wheezing like an asthmatic, I managed to wade across the chest-deep goo and climb back onto her tongue, flopping down on my stomach facing the great wall of her incisors, averting my gaze as suddenly the gates of her teeth and lips opened, letting the seemingly divine light of the morning capture the hellish, forsaken scene. I shivered as cold, yet refreshing air came in breezes into the wide open cavern, and looked into the outside world which was already, after five minutes of torture in the stinking, muggy, oppressive maw, looking like heaven on earth. However, rather than seeing the kitchen I had woken up in, my view was dominated by a mirror image; her wide open maw, teeth on show and tongue centre stage, with my bedraggled body astride it. It didn't take me long to realise what it was; in the latest and most humiliating act yet I was being forced to look at my own situation through her iPhone camera, my own tiny, exhausted body completely at the mercy of the disgusting cavern behind her lips. To put the cherry on the cake, this picture of utter subjugation and humiliation was, as before, immortalised in a blinding flash, as Jo took a picture of my situation as a trophy of sorts. The picture was followed up by one of her entire face, mouth still wide open and a tiny speck on her tongue marking my presence, a selfie of her and her little prisoner. But even though she had complete physical dominance over my tiny form, she had not, and would not, conquer my mind. My resolve, hardened by the trials I had already faced, was now iron, and despite all the humiliation and exhaustion I now had suffered I was not going to give up. Because giving up meant death.

As the mouth closed once again, leaving me (technically) alone in the gloom, I took in the welcome I had just experienced, and I set it aside. As far as I was concerned, it was five minutes down, twenty-three hours and fifty-five minutes to go.

Bring it on.

End Notes:

Y'know what would be cool as hell? A Jo's Mouth comic or series of artwork. Sadly, despite my love of writing, I have all the artistic talent of a group of colour blind hedgehogs in a bag, so such a thing would never come from me... but if anyone out there is talented enough, I'd love to see what could come out of it.

Remember, reviews are always appreciated!

Jo's Dental Hygiene by Lord Aj
Author's Notes:

So, here's the next installment! I know I said I'd try and spit out as many of these as I could this week, but they're honestly longer and harder to write than I thought- especially these new inside-mouth chapters- and sometimes it's hard to find the motivation to do it. Of course, I will keep updating, don't worry about that, but don't expect more than two updates a week, at most. Still, I'm determined to see this story finished now, and slowly but surely I'm gonna get there.

Anyways, enjoy- it's time our little protagonist got clean. Like, cleaner than Mr. Clean surfing on soap clean.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GULP.

The huge, squelching sound reverberated throughout the cavern as I felt the immense pressure pull backwards on my body, saved only by the force of Jo's tongue pressing me to the roof of her mouth, as the gallons upon gallons of saliva festering in her mouth were sucked down into her body. It would be replaced quickly, sure, but at least it confirmed that my little 'welcome' was over, and I could perhaps, at least for a few minutes, catch my breath; or at least, catch as much of it as I could in this air-starved, rancid climate that dominated her early morning mouth.

Jo's mouth, as I have mentioned several times previously, was filthy. Lack of any sort of dental hygiene since the night previously had meant that, as always happens in the human mouth, bacteria had been allowed to grow and fester as she slept. The result, the disgusting effects of which were causing me such difficulties in my thus far short entrapment, was that colonies of bacteria and other such microscopic creatures covered her mouth, enough to be visible to the average human eye, let alone my tiny eyes. Her teeth, already a grimy shade of yellow, were further dirtied by large clumps of plaque, especially building up between the great boulders and her gum line. As well as this, now that I was actually inside her mouth and had gotten a better look at the massive tongue which I currently rested on, I noted that it was covered in a white, slimy film; something I first passed off as just saliva but soon found to be yet more disgusting bacteria that had built up as she slept. Indeed, nowhere in her mouth was completely free from these microscopic colonists, whose simple act of living belched out toxic and otherwise unpleasant smelling gases that mingled in the hot, sauna-like climate of her cavernous maw to form the rancid, eye-wateringly awful air that was Jo's morning halitosis. To make matters worse, the food and drink she'd consumed in the time I'd been with her, as mentioned, had mingled with the stink and made it even worse; and now, I was the one who, a tiny prisoner in this very melting pot of awful smells, was facing the ill effects of it the most. Due to any air in her maw being recycled air from her lungs, it was increasingly hard to breathe, to the point that a dull ache developed in my lungs from trying to process it; and any air I did manage to inhale was plagued with the horrible odour of her breath. Every breath I took meant I had to taste it more, the foul stench assaulting my own tiny taste buds and on occasion making me double over and almost retch up the similarly disgusting gallons of Jo's spit I'd been forced to guzzle before. It was a vicious cycle of inhale, feel my guts churn, exhale, that was slowly exhausting me.

Hence, one can understand my joy when light flooded into the cavern once more and my captor's great jaws opened wide once again, I gratefully, perhaps even desperately, gulped down breath after breath of fresh air that was being sucked into the huge maw and down the giantess's windpipe. The ache disappeared from my lungs and my body immediately felt re-invigorated after having to breathe the oxygen-starved air of her breath for so long, enough to break me from my respite and realise that the immense suction of air was actually pulling me towards the back of her mouth, scrabbling up her tongue like an ant avoiding water. It was only upon reaching the flattened tip that I noticed that the suction had stopped. In my relief at not getting sucked into Jo's lungs, I failed to realise the reason she had so deeply inhaled in the first place.

The reason, of course, hit me like a freight train a second later- quite literally.

A wall of hot, stinking air came rushing back out from her powerful lungs, blowing me clean off the tip of her tongue and almost out of her mouth. The force of her yawn was so powerful, I was almost freed of my giant oral prison mere minutes after it had begun; thankfully the soft wall of her lower lip prevented me from flying out into the open air beyond and to my certain death, either on the hard surface of the breakfast bar upon impact or from Jo herself for 'failing' to complete my imprisonment. Once again, however, I was forced to look back into her huge maw over the ridge of her bottom teeth as it exhaled the fetid air I was all too familiar with onto my tiny body, stuck to her lower lip. Worse was the huge, animalistic moaning that came along with it, as my titaness jailer, knowing of course I was experiencing it, both shook off whatever morning weariness still clung to her and tried to make my time as unbearable and humiliating as possible. It boomed through my eardrums, making me clutch my hands to my ears and grit my teeth. It wasn't as loud as the ear-shattering belch I was subjected to before, but it was still enough to make me wish for it to end. Thankfully, after several seconds, the sound, the blasting gale of rank air and the light eventually began to diminish, and I was left back in the relative serenity of Jo's gloomy, sealed mouth. It was still dark, slimy and foul-smelling, sure, but I tried to look for the positives to keep my resolve, and the air was, thanks to the fresh air that had survived the expunging of foul air from Jo's yawn, slightly more breathable. Deciding with a new resolve to do a bit of exploring of my new prison, I unstuck myself from the wall of her upper lip, slid down it, and began to walk along the great barrier of her teeth, in the deep gorge between her pink, fleshy gum line and the slippery wall of her lip and cheek.

Jo, meanwhile, content that she had tortured her new guest long enough, had gotten a whiff of her own breath and realised it was time she got up and did something about it- she would have to get to work soon. Leaving me to my own devices, she rose from her seat at the breakfast bar, placed her used bowl and spoon in the sink for washing up later, and made her way to the bathroom to brush her teeth. Completely unaware in the confines of her still disgusting maw, I walked around the wall of her teeth, past her incisors and canines and then her molars, before rounding them and re-entering the 'inner compound' as it was of her maw. I was aware of the movement of my giantess host, but only marginally; Jo's general movements caused me little to no problems, like being on a plane with no turbulence. While she was moving at (to my perspective) many miles an hour, I was travelling-well, I suppose third class- inside her body, allowing me to move about without much issue; apart from, of course, when she let her tongue get a little curious. Her running up the stairs, however, was a different matter; suddenly I was launched a few feet into the air as her head moved up with the rest of her body. It only lasted a few seconds, but it was enough to jostle me and land me once again in the widening pool of saliva, which her tongue then fished me out of and pressed me against the roof of her mouth once more to swallow the pool once again. Something told me that sooner or later, my saviour would just start remaining idle; and if I wanted to save myself from being swallowed in a torrent of spit, I would have to avoid it entirely. Either way, for now I was safe; the jostling had stopped as the stairs had become landing, and the lake of spit had been drained; at least for now. Climbing back off Jo's tongue, I decided to head back to the confines of her cheek-teeth; something about it seemed safer than the chaotic, tongue-dominated pit of the centre of her maw.

Jo, however, like always, was willing to prove me wrong.

Blissfully unaware as I was, I continued to explore as she began to squeeze a glob of toothpaste onto her toothbrush, smirking. She, of course, could feel my every tiny move in her mouth, and knew that I had no idea what was about to hit me. Running the toothbrush under the tap to wet the toothpaste, she took one last look at it, thinking blissfully of all the chaos it was about to cause me, before plunging the toothbrush into the depths of her maw.

My attention was suddenly grabbed by the great jaws opening once more as a huge foreign object sailed between her lips into the cavern. By the large bristles, and the glob of something spread atop it, I already had an idea of what it could be, and the sudden fresh scent of spearmint cutting through the rank atmosphere like a machete confirmed it. Sudden fear similarly sliced through me as I realised what was about to happen, and where I was in relation to it. It was too late to escape. I could only watch as the huge brush settled on the grimy teeth right beside me, and the chaos began.

Given all the complaining I had done thus far about the horrible stink of Jo's morning halitosis, one would assume that I would be happy to see the banishment of the filth that had been causing it from between her jaws. To an extent, one would of course be right; anything beat the horrible, rancid climate that had dominated Jo's mouth previously, despite my own fantasies; but the process with which she cleaned out her mouth, one that seems so innocent to the regularly sized person, would cause me yet more chaos as one of the tiny inhabitants of said mouth.

Immediately I was swept up by the gigantic brush as it scrubbed against Jo's molars, flinging me into the back of her cheek and back into the main area, where I was quick to crawl back onto the platform of her tongue. Safe for at least a moment, I watched as the giant cleaning utensil made quick work of the plaque, moving around her mouth quickly as it scrubbed away at her stained teeth. As it scrubbed, it created foam that mixed with her already quickly gathering saliva, stimulated by the presence of yet another new object within her jaws, creating a foamy torrent that eventually washed me away from her tongue and into the chaos. By this stage, the brush had started on her upper teeth- clearly, Jo was a fast brusher, which may account for at least some of the staining of her teeth- and I found myself being drawn towards it by the mint-smelling foam as the chaos continued. Disorientation set in, and I was thrown about the cavern like a ragdoll in a storm; foam and brush and teeth and tongue all became a blur as the brush continued to do its work. If there was one upside, it was that with the expulsion of the bacteria, the terrible smell that had plagued me for so long was expelled with it, replaced by a fresh mint smell that was easier on my tired lungs. Eventually, I was able to take some solace in this as the wall of her teeth closed, allowing the brush to really scrub at the outside of her teeth, leaving me floating in a sea of saliva and toothpaste foam, which I was able to swim through with some difficulty and reach the ever-present island of her tongue, now cleaned of its disgusting film by the same cleansing foam. Taking a moment of respite to catch my breath as the scrubbing sound echoed around me, I breathed in the new fresh atmosphere around me and relaxed. The freshness wouldn't last, but for now it was a great change from the stinking concoction before.

Of course, my relaxation didn't last long. As soon as the scrubbing sound diminished and the brush left Jo's lips, I was for the third time slammed into the roof of her mouth as she expelled its contents into the massive, porcelain basin of the sink with a small spitting noise, winding my tiny body in the process. As it lowered, and I gasped for air to refill my lungs, I looked around at her new, clean teeth; still sporting the same murky yellow hue, but now free (or freer) of the disgusting clumps of plaque that stuck on and between them. Somehow, the whole cavern suddenly seemed more agreeable, which both relieved and slightly disappointed me. Despite myself, my primal side was loving every minute of the grimy, odorous nature of Jo's morning maw, and this new cleanness seemed by comparison dull, almost cliché. Still, my conscious could reassure it that it almost certainly wouldn't stay that way for long, and that the new cleanliness of Jo's mouth did not mean my trials within it were over.

Nothing demonstrated that more than the crashing torrent of green liquid that now rushed towards me.

In the interest of eliminating as much of the rank morning odour from her mouth as possible, my giantess co-worker had gone one step further and introduced mouthwash into the equation. Of course, to her it tasted merely slightly strong; to me it was an ocean of extremely powerful-smelling liquid that hit me like a truck and somehow managed to enter my eyes, nose and mouth all at once as I was submerged in its torrents, stinging my eyes and burning my nose. I was caught up in the raging storm like a drowning rat as Jo swilled the liquid about her mouth; again knowing with cruel intent that I was caught in the storm she was creating within her cheeks. For the piece du resistance, she even sent the mouthwash, along with me, down into her throat, where I surfaced in a bubbling pool of green as the garbled sounds of gargling reverberated all around me. I was struck with horror when I realised, looking back up to the other side of her uvula dangling above me, that I was actually in her throat, but my horror was short lived as her head flung back again and the huge body of liquid submerged me once more and flew back into the cavern, where it was sucked back out of her mouth and spat into the sink to disappear down the plughole. I, of course, was not so lucky; unlike the liquid, my tiny body was too large to be spat out , and thus I stuck to her lips once more, the detritus that Jo's cleaning regimen couldn't remove from her maw; exactly how she wanted me. I watched as gloom and serenity settled over her mouth once more, and I pulled myself off her lips, sliding back down into the gorge. The air, while still thick from its recycling, was now much more breathable, and the whole cavern seemed less oppressively hot as well, as well as being bathed in the new, fresh, minty scent that was now her breath. Things looked optimistic; perhaps now I could take a few hours respite from the chaos, as Jo went to work and left me (more or less) alone.

As I would come to realise, however, Jo's mouth, no matter how clean, would never let me relax.

End Notes:

Now, I know some people out there won't like that the odour is gone. Some people will. Trust me, though; it'll be back. Oh, it'll be back with force.

Anyways, I'm still looking for any more scenarios you guys might have for these chapters, so don't hesitate to tell me if you have any ideas! They really help, and I already have some in line from reviewers.

So, as always, review, review! It keeps me motivated and helps my creativity flow.

Jo's Voice by Lord Aj
Author's Notes:

This chapter goes out to my dude TinyLeo, without whose ideas this chapter would never have formulated like it did. Thanks again for the ideas!

Gotta say though, this one was really different to write, and a lot harder, as well. Hopefully it's turned out as good as the others, but I'll let you guys be the judge of that.

Now...who's ready for a concert, Jo-style?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Admittedly, my situation in the time after Jo had subjected me to her dental hygiene routine was better than it was when my prison was a stinking bacteria hive. Everything looked and felt cleaner; the air I breathed, while still thick, hot and recycled, pleasantly smelled of spearmint and no longer assaulted both my nose and taste buds; her tongue, when it had its way with me, no longer felt nearly as rough as previously, and the visible absence of the rank white film upon it made me feel marginally less disgusting; her saliva, while still warm, gooey and covering everything, smelled and felt cleaner than the ran slime that had soaked me previously, absent of any other liquids like milk or coffee; even her teeth, while still retaining their defining yellow tint, felt smoother and looked less blemished when I came into contact with them. It was as if I had moved up a cell for good behavior; rather than being imprisoned in the black cells of the dungeon, I was moved to a cell with a window for fresh air, and overall cleaner surroundings. It was still my prison, but it was a better prison.

This new cleanliness, of course, by no means meant I was in for an easy ride; my giantess captor was more than willing to see to that. As she went about preparing further for work, I was constantly interrupted in my general recovery by her whale of a tongue, which when it wasn't saving me from being swallowed with her constant build-up of saliva was generally pre-occupied with toying with me and tasting me like a tiny gobstopper. I simply let it do as it pleased; resisting cost me valuable energy that would be in vain anyhow. Trying to resist the will of a being multiple thousand times larger than you, as mentioned, is never going to end well, especially when you are already inside her cavernous mouth where the danger of being popped like a pill is at its greatest. Jo could idly toy with me as she readied herself for work, pushing me around her maw with the tip of her tongue and getting me ever more familiar with the alien landscape of my prison. Her cheeks, her palate, her teeth, and of course the resident ruler of her mouth her tongue, all became as familiar to me as the back of my own hand as I let Jo give me the gobstopper experience.

As I was toyed with, I closed my eyes- the tongue pulling my body around her mouth meant I could only see a blur usually anyway- and focused on listening to the muffled world outside, which was hard considering all the noises coming from within her body gurgling and beating and making other strange noises. I heard the thumping of her footsteps, comparative miles away from my cell in the sky, propelling her continent-sized body through her house. I heard the jangling of a set of what I assumed to be massive keys, imagining the size of each key compared to my tiny form and how they could probably sever me in two (it's somewhat hard to think brightly when you're being essentially molested by a giant tongue), and the click of them in a massive front door that Jo opened, stepping into the mid-morning sun, before closing the titanic wall with a mighty slam behind her and re-locking. I could hear the muffled sound of cars rushing along the road, and then the click of another lock as Jo unlocked her own car, opening the door of the vehicle and getting inside. Then, the muffled roar of the engine starting reached my ears, lowering to a hum as the first burst of life left it. The largest sound of all, though, came not from outside but from within Jo herself, which echoed around me like an opera singer's voice in a grand theatre.

Up until this point, my stay in Jo's mouth had been marked by many things; repulsive stenches, seas of liquid, torture by tongue and torture by brush; but had been free of the boom of Jo's voice, which had been so eloquent in announcing my fate, my trials and my doom in my time outside her mouth. Even then, her voice, defined by a feminine, largely unrefined and casual British accent so common in the town I lived in, boomed around me like that of a goddess addressing her subject, seeming to echo around me in the open space of the kitchen. When she spoke to me while I was inside her mouth, the result was a sound so great that I strained to hear the words she spoke. It was as if she was speaking into a microphone, and I was standing with both ears pressed up against speakers; my hearing was dominated by her voice. Even worse, I was forced to cling onto her tongue for dear life as it thrashed about all over the place, grabbing somewhat futilely at her slimy taste buds for purchase as she formed words. Light flooded and left her mouth as her lips helped form the same words, teeth moving up and town sporadically. It was as if the machine of her maw, working serenely and somewhat uniformly in its natural state (as well as treating its new visitor), suddenly went insane, as everything manically moved up and down and all over the place as the roar of her voice boomed around me, and a gale of fresh air blasted around me to escape her jaws. Thankfully, it wasn't so loud that I couldn't hear her directly addressing me; after all, who else would she be addressing?

"So, sweetie, do you like to sing?" The sound of her giggle boomed around me and everything returned to gloom as she grinned, pleased with her own inside joke. "See, I call you sweetie because you're literally my sweet. Aren't I hilarious?"

One of the benefits of being inside her mouth was that my giantess co-worker couldn't see me shake my head no. In the peace that followed her first booming question, I was able to escape her tongue and make a dash for my new 'safe spot'; the narrow canyon between her teeth and gums. Her lower jaw shifted up and down below me as she continued;

"Anyway, I just love to have a good sing when I'm driving to work, if I know the song at least. It's a good way to wake up in the morning, and it makes you feel good, y'know?"

I could see where this was going, and I didn't like it.

"So, why don't I get you in centre stage...." She paused as I saw her great tongue slide over the mountainous wall of her teeth and plough into me, sticking me to the slimy tip as it brought me back to the middle of her mouth, "...and we can have a nice sing-a-long together. Wouldn't you like to do that?"

One of the problems with being inside her mouth was that my giantess co-worker couldn't see me shake my head no. All I could do was scrabble onto the flat surface of her tongue, clamp my hands on my ears, and wait for the worst to come from her larynx.

"Okay then, let's see what's on the radio!"

It all happened in the space of a few seconds. Outside, I heard the radio blare to life, some crappy modern tune playing- they all sounded the same to me, even when I wasn't confined within the fleshy walls of someone's mouth. All I could do was pray to the Lord that she didn't know the song, and thus couldn't sing it.

I should've known better. The Lord had been giving me the middle finger all day.

Immediately, the huge sound came bursting from her throat as Jo burst into song, booming around me like a nuclear explosion right above me. Had I not clamped my hands over my ears, I may well have gone deaf then and there; the sound was so loud I was surprised I did not feel any blood trickling from my ears. Nevertheless, the sound penetrated my ears and made them ring, stabbing pain shooting through the sides of my head like twin daggers. It was as if I had just put on headphones and cranked the music up to max volume; I couldn't even make out the words, just a garbled mix of different pitches at the same excruciatingly loud volume. For all I knew, Jo could have been a masterful singer, or she could have been completely out of tune; in the boomburst of sound, it all sounded the same to me.

The ear-splitting sound was accompanied by a gale force wind which blasted through the cavern and out of her huge lips as she sang boisterously. Mercifully, the air was still imbued with the fresh scent of spearmint; but it had been a good twenty minutes since my encounter with Jo's toothbrush and mouthwash, and already I could detect a hint of staleness masked behind the mint. This, however, did not have nearly as much effect on me as the erratic activity of her maw; I was ricocheted around her mouth like a pinball as her tongue flung about madly to form the lyrics of the song. I hit the roof of her mouth, the walls of her teeth, and of course the flipper in the pinball machine that was her tongue, constantly moving and changing shapes to form every different syllable of whatever the song was. While I don't regret clamping my hands over my ears and thus saving my hearing from much worse, I do wish I'd had more arms; had I been able to hold onto her tongue I might've been saved from the bruising, the disorientation and the nausea from being flung about her mouth, hitting the hard ceiling of her palate and the even harder boulders of her teeth. If there was any upside, it was that her constant singing meant her mouth was relatively free of saliva; as anyone who does a lot of public speaking knows, the mouth gets quite dry when used as erratically as it does in speaking, or for that matter singing, for long periods of time. Thus, I didn't have to battle a torrent of spit in my ear-shattering ordeal as well; a paper-thin silver lining on a massive thundercloud. My only respites were when the giantess had to pause to inhale, when the sound and the erratic actions of her maw were stopped, if only for a second, and replaced by an intense suction as Jo drew in breath. Thankfully, I normally fell somewhere too far away from her gullet to end up getting inhaled by my tormentress, but the gale of cooler, outside air still pulled my body back and terrified me. Then, the chaos would begin anew, and my body would be flung around like a ragdoll once more.

Having little perception of time inside the chaotic chamber of sound, I have no idea how long the song lasted, or if it was even only one song, but mercifully it eventually stopped, just as Jo was able to park and stop the car. Serenity came over the cavern once more (relatively speaking, anyway) and I finally fell into the pit below her tongue, where saliva was already pooling again. My ears heard nothing but ringing, and I had been saddled with a splitting headache. To add to my newfound pain, I was covered in bruises from my high speed contact with the sides of her maw, and my body ached all over from being turned from a gumball into a pinball. With no chaos to distract it, my brain suddenly noticed how extremely disoriented I was, and a huge, sickening wave of nausea overcame me as I collapsed in a heap in the pit of her maw. Vowing myself not to throw up the concoction of Jo's saliva in my stomach, I heaved a couple of times before finally escaping the worst of the dizziness, curling up in a ball and cradling myself, trying to soothe both my bruises and the stabbing pain in my forehead. Through the red mist of pain, my hearing began to normalize and I heard her voice booming around me again, sending more waves of pain slicing through my tiny skull.

"Well, wasn't that fun? I can tell you enjoyed it, I could feel you bouncing around in there!"

Of course she knew that she had caused me suffering; why else would she have started singing if not to put me through more horrors inside her hellish jaws? As her laugh echoed around me, forcing me to clamp my hands tight around my ears once more, I tried to prevent myself from blacking out, and that despite all my pain I had survived her again. I could hear the jingle of the bell as she let herself into the café, which meant her shift had begun; more importantly, it let me know what time it was, and thus how much time I had left.

One hour down. Twenty-three more to go.

End Notes:

Realistically, I'd expect my little protagonist to be deaf right now, but hey, this is fiction. The fact that I'm trying to interpret realism into a story about a girl with magic shrinking powers is a tad silly already. I mean, how am I supposed to over-describe what he goes through, or what Jo's saying, if he can't hear?

As for next chapter, nothing's set in stone, but it may well end up being his greatest challenge yet... lunch. So stay tuned- and of course, reviews are still always appreciated! Any ideas you guys may have could always inspire me like this one did!

Jo's Cruelty by Lord Aj
Author's Notes:

Oh, I'm such a tease, aren't I? I know I said last chapter I'd do lunch next, but I figured I could slip another chapter in between to cover some of the smaller ideas I had that I couldn't make into their own chapters; one of my own, and another one from my dude TinyLeo. Honestly, this is the chapter I've been most unsure about so far, but I'm sure it'll be fine. Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Somehow, I managed to crawl out of the pond of goo accumulating around me and back behind her teeth.

At this stage, my mental state was at its lowest. In many ways, it was like a rollercoaster; it had its ups as I recovered from, both physically and mentally, whatever horror Jo threw at me in her torturous oral prison, before plummeting down again as I was subjected to the next. The difference with this time, however, was the physical strain of her enthusiastic singing bout was far, far worse than anything she had thrown at me yet; a sore, aching body and a headache like someone was driving a chisel into my skull made even moving about almost excruciatingly painful. All I could do was hope that Jo, now at work, would be forced to forget about her little game with me for at least a few hours, so that I might be able to at least recover enough to feel like I could face whatever left or entered her maw next.

For once, however, my titanic co-worker did actually leave me be-mostly. I was left to nurse my new bruises and cradle the blissfully slowly dulling headache as she prepared the café for another day's service, the only movement felt by me being the tilt of the whole chamber downwards as she bent over to do whatever it was she was doing; wiping tables or chairs, re-arranging flowers, all the typical chores. Her dominating tongue, which I was now fully acquainted with and knew its inquisitive and hungry nature, seemed content to remain serene for once, every now and then moving about, as if it were asleep. Periodically, the act of her swallowing her accumulating saliva would try and drag me along with it, but the suction in my safe little canyon was, thankfully, not enough to pull my tiny body to the same fate. When Jo eventually did decide it was time to remind me I was at her complete will, her tongue spilled over the yellow wall again and scooped me up, depositing me on the bumpy plateau of the same discoloured teeth for a light chewing. For some reason, there was almost something relaxing about the gentle application and removal of pressure by her teeth on my sore, aching form; sandwiched between the two blemished boulders, it almost felt massage-like as Jo gave me the chewing gum treatment, albeit gently. Perhaps it was because of my lack of energy to resist; perhaps I was entering a period of insanity. Whatever the reason for my enjoyment, it seemed to help me relax, and when she finally relinquished her grip on me I did feel slightly better, though my body still ached like all hell. It was probably the least horrible time I had experienced within my prison thus far, and of course it was not to last.

While between her fearsome yet surprisingly gentle jaws, I had, thanks to my hearing still recovering from the aforementioned torturous singing, missed the roar of machinery coming from outside the gloomy cave. It is doubtful whether I would have realised what the machine was even if I had been in full control of my hearing. It is even doubtful whether, in my exhausted state, whether I would have taken the air rushing through her mouth out through her pursed lips as a forewarning of what was to come. However, I certainly realized the new, imminent danger as soon as Jo put the mug to her lips.

Watching from the back of her mouth, I looked on in terror as a waterfall of brown, scalding liquid came crashing into her mouth at an incomprehensible speed. There was nowhere to hide as the hot, bitter-smelling coffee began to fill up her maw, catching me up in a torrent of it and sweeping me towards the centre of the cavern, as the lips and teeth closed once more. A moment of serenity was dashed as Jo swilled her second coffee of the morning around her maw, tiny passenger in tow, tasting the bitter liquid and enjoying my helplessness. The smell of the barely milky beverage, already strong-smelling, was almost overpowering , blowing away any last residues of freshness from brushing and replacing it with the same pungent, foul stench that was now Jo's coffee breath. Once again my nausea, helped by my headache, returned as I was pulled from one side of the flooded grotto to the other, cheeks expanding outwards due to her swilling the mass of liquid around her maw. When it stopped, the liquid was frothy with both milk and saliva, from being churned like butter; but it was the fact that the liquid began disappearing down her throat that was more cause for my panicked attention. I was washed along, trying to keep my head above the surface, as Jo swallowed down her first sip, with me included. I was powerless to fight against the current as I was swept to the back of her mouth, waiting for the inevitable drop into her gullet and my doom.

Had it not been for her uvula, it probably would have ended that way. But hope was dangled in front of me-quite literally.

Despite my aching body screaming in protest, I was able to in the split second I passed it grab onto the slimy appendage and cling on for dear life as the coffee torrent disappeared into her body. As soon as it was passed, I let go, dropping several metres to the floor of her mouth again, feeling her gag reflex to the rest of the work as a cough launched me across her mouth, being stopped only from escape by her tongue catching me. The brush with death had left me shaken and more exhausted than ever, but it seemed my captor was impressed.

"Damn, good reflexes," Jo's voice boomed around me. "I was expecting you to be a coffee sweetener then. You're more resilient than I thought you'd be." She chuckled to herself, the sound vibrating around the entire chamber. "Next time, though...I'd stay close to my tongue, if I were you. Don't think you could pull that off twice."

She was right; I couldn't. Another coffee sip and I'd be sitting down in her stomach, digesting away with her cereal. Needless to say, her drinking was easily the hardest thing I'd encountered so far, and if I wanted to avoid getting popped like a pill, I'd have to cling to her tongue like a limpet; sadly, it was also the most dangerous area for everything else passing through her mouth, so I'd lose either way. But I was too exhausted to care. At this point, the only thing keeping me going was that throwing in the towel would just result in me being swallowed anyway- and even then, the prospect of death in her belly seemed better than another twenty-three hours of torture in her gloomy, coffee-reeking mouth at times. Resigning myself back to my so-called 'safe spot', I curled up again and waited for whatever the titaness whose body I was trapped in would throw at me next.

The next half an hour or so passed fairly uneventfully, or as uneventfully as they could within the mouth of a giantess. More sips of coffee did come, but they were gentler than the first, and much of the liquid poured into the basin of the centre of her mouth, leaving me to get dregs wash over me like a tide. Fortunately, however, this meant that my risk of getting swallowed was lessened at least somewhat, though I feared that was because Jo was merely sipping her beverage, rather than full on drinking it like I was subjected to the first time. Any time she wanted, she could easily take another swig, and then I really would end up being a sweetener. The prospect of a quick death in her stomach still loomed...try as I might to shake it off, my exhaustion was getting the better of me. I couldn't let her win, but at the same time...would being assimilated into her body really be so bad?

Fortunately, my morbid musings on death and digestion into my giantess co-worker was interrupted by my giantess co-worker herself. Her booming voice exploded around me, making my headache return twofold.

"Morning, Summer!"

Summer. My other co-worker, younger than Jo yet older than I, and completely unaware that I was presently trapped within the mouth of the girl she was greeting. Jo knew this too, and as they got into conversation I noticed that every time she stopped talking she was leaving her lips slightly open, as if she wanted Summer to see me. It was only very slight, but it was enough for me to see into the outside world, to freedom. Thoughts immediately started to race through my head, thoughts of escape and rescue. All it would take would be me calling out to Summer, and she'd hear me (I figured if Jo can hear a miniscule human being, so could she) and rescue me. It all seemed so perfect, an escape from the jaws of the cruel giantess that held me; yet, the fact that I was already in her jaws tarnished any hopes of escape. Calling out to Summer was essentially asking for a one-way trip down Jo's gullet, and making a break for it through her lips wouldn't get me extremely far either, the two scenarios being I die horribly from falling to the floor miles below me, or I get recaptured by Jo and die horribly digesting in her stomach. I was being taunted, almost as if she wanted me to try something, just so she could dash my hopes to smithereens and send me down her throat to oblivion. Of course I wouldn't, couldn't give her the satisfaction, but the desperate, exhausted part of me that cried out for escape and rescue so badly was sobbing tears of misery, still trapped In the stale confines of the maw that tortures me so with hope and escape just beyond her lips. In despair, I began to listen to their conversation, being able to hear Summer fairly well through the slightly open window of Jo's lips.

"...so he's not gonna be here today?"

"No, just called in sick. Apparently it was something he ate."

"Aww, poor guy, You've gotta feel sorry for him, he's really sweet."

"Oh, I know, I could just eat him up!"

"Haha, yeah. So who's taking his shift instead?"

"Oh, hang on... I know her name, it's right on the tip of my tongue...."

At that point, I decided it was probably best if I stopped listening again; I couldn't let Jo's taunts get the better of me, through her invitation of escape or her indirect teasing. When part of me wanted to escape so badly from this hellish nightmare that death seemed like a viable option, letting her goad and humiliate me any more than she already had would definitely not make the situation any better. While the invitation was there, any attempt at even trying to escape her maw would just result in my death, giving her the ultimate satisfaction, and I couldn't let that happen, no matter how much the depressed side of me wanted to give in. I had to be strong, both physically and mentally, to survive; otherwise I would just end up a broken shell of a human like in so many of the stories I'd read, accepting death like a saviour. No matter my size, I told myself, I was a human being, and nothing Jo could throw at me could change that.

The next two hours were filled with Jo's continual taunting, as she went about her work serving customers and taking orders. Every time was the same, with her mouth open just ajar to give me that smallest glimpse of salvation from inside the gloomy, dank confines, and the booming voice managing to insert mouth or eating-related idioms and sayings everywhere, just to add insult to injury. In the times she wasn't taunting me by dangling escape in front of me, I was once more a victim of her tongue, sating the tormentress's hunger as she made coffees, delivered orders, and chatted to our co-workers; and it was this hunger that, while I was being toyed with, began to ruminate as to when she would sate it. It was a hunger that was growing, getting worse by the minutes, as her comparatively huge machine of a stomach churned down her breakfast and demanded more. I could hear, far below me, her stomach groaning ever more frequently, demanding something more substantial than cereal and coffee to sate it. I knew it had to give eventually, but I was still just as nervous and scared when it did, when the fateful words boomed around me;

"Hey, can I order lunch now?"

End Notes:

Okay, next time will be Jo eating. Promise. I mean, I can't really get out of it now, can I?

Reviews are as always appreciated!

Jo's Lunch by Lord Aj
Author's Notes:

Welcome, one and all, to our new showing at the Oral Theatre. Our actress may be performing the same show as before, but we guarantee you that you have never seen it quite from this perspective before. I do have to warn you, however; we take no responsiblity for anyone being chewed or swallowed during the performance, and not just the first row, but all the rows will inevitably get wet, and more than likely a little dirty. We sincerely hope, all the same, that you enjoy the show...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is scary enough to suddenly see the next horror you will face in life appear before you without any prior knowledge of it. It is a scarier thing entirely to know a horror is, inevitably, coming.

The six words that had boomed through the cavern not a few seconds before seemed to repeat over and over in my mind as I huddled in the side of her mouth, back up against the slightly soft, pink wall of her gums, the foothills of the mountainous, blemished molars that would soon be the architects of so much destruction and chaos. I had ten minutes, maybe fifteen at most, before my world was turned into anarchy and turmoil as whatever food fell prey to my colossal tormentress's voracious appetite. Having witnessed firsthand what the maw I was inhabiting right now could do to food, needless to say I was petrified; being in the utter bedlam of Jo's mouth while her great jaws chewed and masticated and condemned food to the depths of her gut would be my greatest trial yet. So many opportunities for death presented themselves; suffocation by masticated food blobs, drowning in the maelstrom of spit and mush, being sliced or chopped or crushed by her blemished teeth or being swallowed whole in a mushy bolus of saliva and chewed food, to reach an acidic, burning demise in the pit of her stomach. Indeed, part of me feared it impossible.

But if I could survive Jo's breath, spit, tongue, teeth, voice, and all the other horrors of her gloomy, oppressive mouth this long, I'd be damned if I didn't try to survive this.

Ten minutes of waiting meant ten minutes to plan. If I wanted to survive this, I would have to weather it as best I could, like a great storm. My body still ached, and there was still a dull pain in my head that refused to completely go away, but I had no choice, and no form of escape. My only real option was to try and avoid it as best I could; being anywhere near the centre of her mouth when the first bite made contact was essentially asking for a death sentence, as far as I was concerned. That was a surefire way to end up being pushed by her powerful tongue to her murderous teeth, crushing me to paste and viscera which would mix with the mushed up food like ingredients in a bowl. The thought of my death amounting to becoming a flavouring to Jo's bacon sandwich didn't appeal to me- though I doubt it would to all but the most dedicated masochists and macrophiles- and thus I decided that a better option would be my original fallback plan, the so-called 'safe spot' between her molars and her cheek. Although I didn't relish the prospect of being so close to the crushing, grinding molars, it still beat being sent to my execution on top of them, or disappearing down her oesophagus like the morsel I was. Crawling across the slimy floor where her smooth cheek met the more squishy walls of her gum line, until I came to the last and lowest molar tooth, where I could just about peek over the uneven, yellow surface and into the centre of her mouth.

All was quiet on the Western Front. The old saying took on more meaning than usually credited for as the great, living chamber was soon to become the front line of a tremendous massacre, with my tiny self being caught in the crossfire. For now, however, her teeth rested, upper teeth hanging ominously over their lower counterparts until her larger front incisors overlapped her smaller, more peg-like lower incisors at the front of her mouth. Her tongue, usually so active (mostly at my expense, mind you) was resting almost serenely in the basin of her lower jaw, occasionally moving slowly and slightly to lap at her front teeth in idleness, though not enough to break the thin, slivery strands of saliva that were suspended between her upper palate and the slimy surface of the monstrous appendage. Even the air seemed still, though that was mostly because Jo was breathing out of her nose, leaving the air I was breathing in the same thick, sweltering state it was normally in. The rank, pungent scent of coffee hung in the air, even though any last drip of coffee disappeared down Jo's gullet nearly an hour ago. As if foreshadowing the terrible monstrosity that was about to take place (which it technically was) the general sounds of her body at work and the muffled ambience from outside was drowned out by a huge, gurgling roar rising up from the depths of her body, signaling her stomach's emptiness and requirement of more food to sate the primal beast of her hunger. So loud was it that the titaness herself made a quiet comment about it;

"Damn, how loud can you be? Lunch won't be that long, and then you'll be happy. You might even get a little extra... all depends." The malicious, quiet laugh reverberated through the cavern, sending shivers down my spine. Jo was fully willing to eat me, I'd come to terms with that, but hearing her casually remark on the fact still made the fear rise up in my body. However, it also steeled my resolve; I had to prove to her that I wasn't as easy to kill as she thought. If this was her vigilante justice for my own fantasies, then I would survive all she threw at me to prove I could outlive my sentence.

Finally, I heard from outside the muffled sound of the kitchen bell ring, almost like it was signaling the beginning of the fight. As my body was bounced slightly up and down as Jo ascended the stairs, I braced myself for the first bite and looked over the landscape of her mouth, to watch the show unfold. Saliva ran like rivers into the growing pool in the pit of her mouth as she took her lunch, thanked the chef, and took her seat at the table. This was it- the time to either survive or meet my maker- and, as always, Jo was prepared to make the buildup as dramatic as possible.

"Well, over the lips and past the gums...look out, midget, here it comes!"

The softly-spoken declaration marked the beginning of Jo's latest, and deadliest, show.

Light flooded into the cavern once more, making the saliva that caked everything from her tongue to her teeth glisten in the artificial light of the café's ambient lighting. The gaping hole slowly widened until it was at its widest, like when she had first subjected me to her abhorrent morning halitosis so many hours ago, except this time I was looking at it from the other side. The saliva continued to flow like beer in an alehouse as suddenly, like a great spaceship coming into land at a space station, the huge end of a colossal sandwich, two veritable plains of fluffy, white bread between which were huge slices of delicious-smelling grilled pork, sailed into the huge portal and into her mouth. As the end made contact with her tongue, which reached out like a rabid creature to accept its prey, the jaw below me began to lift up, until the huge shredding, crunching sound of slicing incisors on soft bread and crispy bacon dominated the entire cavern, severing the bite from the rest of the sandwich and leaving it trapped, as I was, in the gloom of her maw.

In the split second before the chaos started, despite all my fears, I had to wonder with some amusement how silly Jo must have looked to anyone passing by while she dramatized that first bite.

With what seemed like incredible power, Jo's tongue tossed the bite over to the side of her mouth, the side I was on. I ducked down quickly as tons of bread and bacon were suddenly thrust over my head, looking up in amazement and horror as her crushing, powerful jaws obliterated the building-sized piece of sandwich. My hearing, now essentially fully functional again, was assaulted by the intense mushing and slight crunching as seeming acres of food was obliterated between her teeth, relentlessly masticating and obliterating any structure the food had and turning it into mush, great blobs of which were now raining down around me like a saliva-drenched mudslide. Alongside these sounds of destruction were the squelching sounds of her monster of a tongue at work, helping to fish up and deliver any bits of food that were lucky enough to escape her teeth beforehand to their inevitable execution. Saliva flew around, as it always seemed to, in a maelstrom as the tongue suddenly shifted the mush to the other side of her maw for chewing, as if the other side of her mouth needed as much attention as my side. I found myself trapped in a churning river of disgusting slop, made up of the horrid amalgamation of masticated bread, bacon and Jo's ever-present gooey saliva, moving like a mudslide down the canal between her gums and teeth and out into exactly where I didn't want to be; the centre of her mouth.

'Storm' doesn't even begin to accurately describe the utter discord that reigned in Jo's mouth then; a maelstrom of saliva and mush and her tongue in the middle of it all, directing great boulders of the same gooey, disgusting slop to her ever mashing teeth. The bitter smell of coffee mixed with the scent of tomato ketchup, which had of course mingled with her saliva to make repulsive dull red goo, and the smoky, somehow still mildly pleasant scent of grilled bacon. Somehow I managed to escape the mess I was trapped in, and struggled over to the pit of her mouth in the hurricane-esque chaos, my tiny size enabling me to dodge her monstrous tongue and dive into the slimy, yet more sheltered pit, cowering by the root of her tongue. A terrible hum of pleasure, not dissimilar to the ones I heard in my first hellish moments trapped in her mouth, echoed through the bedlam and acting a background ambience to all its various squelching and mushing sounds, indicating Jo's pleasure at taking her first bite of her lunch, beginning to sate her hunger and giving me the fight of my life in the process. Eventually, the grand finale came; I hugged the veiny, bulbous base of her tongue tight as I could as Jo used the immense forces of her mouth to bring all the mush and saliva together onto the platform of her monstrous tongue, before sending it to oblivion down her gullet with a monstrous, squelching gulp, taking a large amount of saliva with it. Had I not been clinging onto the appendage at the time, I would've inevitably shared its fate; but I had survived, at least the first bite. After the chaos and utter terror of that first, savoury bite, all I could have asked for was at least a small reprieve; but the giantess was hungry, and she already had her prey in her hands, opening her lips to take in the next delicious bite.

What followed was chaos followed by chaos followed by chaos; more mountainous chunks of bread and bacon, enough to feed me separately for weeks, if not months, meeting their immediate ends at the hands (or rather, surfaces) of her slicing, cutting, and crushing teeth, formidably reducing the once delicious-looking sandwich into more and more of the revolting masticated mush, coated and imbued with a foul mix of ketchup and saliva. Each theatre of destruction was ended in the same way, in the form of the mush being formed into a food bolus under massive pressure from Jo's mouth, pressure that made my ears pop and my tired eyes feel as if they were bulging out of my skull. Then, they were swallowed down into her body with the same audible, squelching gulp, condemned to the even more unholy pit of her stomach for further digestion in its acids. During what I assumed was the fourth bite- I lost count after a while- a mass of the repulsive food mush knocked me from my shelter under Jo's tongue, forcing me back into the storm. Along with a load of other food mush, I was flung across her mouth directly at her teeth, mechanically moving up and down constantly. Closing my eyes, I waited for my puny body to be crushed into the same paste... only to find that, by some insane streak of luck, I had ended up wedged between two of her molars, directly underneath where all the terrible destruction was occurring. As far as I was aware, I was stuck fast; and I wasn't willing to try and get unstuck for the time being. My new position was perfect for watching the discord unfold and yet not experience any of the effects of it that might get me killed. Wedged between the stained, coated boulders, I was immune to the immense pressure and suction of Jo swallowing, and no amount of sips of water could wash me out. For the next five or so minutes, I weathered the storm from my new outcropping, surviving food being obliterated by her murderous teeth mere centimetres from my head, getting assaulted by yet more tons of the glutinous food, and occasionally having the same abhorrent mixture washed off me by a sip of rushing water. Eventually, I watched as she gulped down the last remnants of the sandwich, signaling the conclusion of her meal with a belch that never escaped her lips, instead being confined to her mouth for politeness's sake. The stinking mixture of air from her stomach dominated the already stale, sweltering cavern, stinking of vomit and ketchup and bacon and chewed up bread, but despite my eyes watering and a bout of lightheadedness, my mind was in ecstasy. Lunch was over.

And I had survived.

End Notes:

I've decided to leave the fallout of the state of Jo's mouth until next chapter, because a) I have some other ideas I can visit and b) shoving it all into this chapter would make it far too long. I like to keep chapters to an average of 2000-2500 words, discounting the introduction, just so it's not a huge wad of text to read all at once. Besides, I like to segment chapters depending on what it focuses on, so it works out all the better. So keep on the lookout for the next chapter... because we're looking at a pretty expansive landscape of destruction here.

As always, reviews and ratings are appreciated!

Jo's Teeth by Lord Aj
Author's Notes:

Some people say the number 13 is unlucky. I'd agree with them, but only in one sense; in that it probably isn't lucky for our protagonist as it documents his latest experiences within the oppressive mouth of our lovely Jo. That said, the same could be said of all the chapters.... but still.

This one was originally basically an extension of Jo's Lunch, but thanks to some ideas combining together I was able to compile it into a focused episode. My thanks to regular reviewer ilikepie for suggesting the toothpick idea for this chapter; it was really fun to write!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is often said of those who have experienced and survived a natural disaster or other such terrible, scarring events that they emerge from the horror with a greatly altered perspective on life. While to the general observer the act of Jo consuming her bacon sandwich in a quiet corner of the café may seem mundane and trivial, to the itty-bitty person held prisoner inside the harsh confines of her mouth it was as if any order and semblance to the world had collapsed in a maelstrom of saliva, masticated mush and chomping, destructive teeth. Certainly I had come out of the experience with a new reverence and fear of the human mouth and its capabilities- more specifically Jo's considering I was its prisoner but as a generalised feeling also- but far more palpable was the immense feeling of relief which washed over me like a cool breeze; ironically, the opposite of the climate I was still languishing in at present. Even wedged between two of her boulder-like molars like an escaped crumb, watching her giant fingers entering her lips one by one with unbearable slurping noises, I was blissful in the knowledge that Jo's hunger, at least for now, had been sated, and I had not become prey to it.

In my new position, stuck like so many morsels of food that had escaped the fate of her gullet between two of her infamous, yellow teeth, I found I was finally up-close and personal with the final part of her mouth, the frequent yet fleeting display of which were what had dragged me headfirst into this situation in the first place. In her 'full tour' of her dangerous and oppressive maw, Jo had neglected to give me an interactive experience of her teeth, the closest I'd got to which was a dramatic showing of what exactly they could do by obliterating and condemning her breakfast directly in front of me. This was probably because giving me such a tour would have required me to enter the living cavern itself; surely such a trial would have then ruined the terrifying yet exhilarating descent into her hungry jaws. After that, aside from a couple of chewing sessions, during which the thought of not dying had been far more prominent than the state of her teeth, my period of time behind the giantess's sealed lips had been relatively free of encounters with the blemished boulders; until now, when in the chaos of Jo eating her lunch I had been flung across her mouth and somehow wedged between two of her molar teeth, stuck or, more accurately, unwilling to move until the bedlam had finally been gulped down into her body. Now, with two imposing yellow walls either side of me, I could finally get a closer look at the grin that had pulled me down the rabbit hole.

As I had mentioned previously and often, Jo's teeth were stained a pretty deep shade of yellow; more so than usual for people of the area. However, this yellow staining was not entirely uniform, entirely depending on where one was in her mouth. Her huge top incisors were arguably the least yellow, getting slowly darker as the teeth marched back into her mouth. In my little crevice, the staining was worst of all; poor dental hygiene in the hard-to-reach areas between her teeth meant that I was probably in one of the more dirty areas of her mouth. It made me slightly queasy to think that I was sharing this tight space with the bacteria that had already begun multiplying since Jo last brushed and was probably already forming little colonies of grimy plaque on the walls around me. The surface of the tooth, while it looked fairly smooth from a distance, up close revealed countless tiny blemishes, eroded areas and pockmarks, complemented by a rough texture underneath the warm, pungent saliva that covered it like a thin coating. Over the years, constant attacking by the bacteria that loved to colonise her sweltering mouth had eroded away the rock-hard surface of her teeth, which helped to contribute to their blemished, yellow colouration. Jo's addiction to coffee didn't help either, as the brown, heavily aromatic liquid helped to stain them even more, darkening them further. There was also the lingering possibility that Jo was a smoker; although I strongly doubted it, there was a chance she had the odd cigarette every now and then, which would also contribute to that iconic, yellow-toothed beam I had been faced with so often. Whatever the reasoning, the result was the moderately deep shade of yellow before me, varying slightly in hue between the various blotches that made up its colouration.

As I was taking the time to take a closer look at the discoloured mountainside before me, my co-worker, now with a sated and busily churning belly, was noticing the irritating little crumbs of food that had gotten stuck between her teeth during her repast and wondering what to do about them. Realising she had the perfect implement already in her mouth to solve the problem, my world was suddenly rocked as Jo whispered her new orders to me.

"Hey, little guy, you still in there? I need you to get these annoying little bits of food out of my teeth. Don't know how I didn't swallow you, but I certainly will if you don't get on it. Consider it hard labour while you're doing time."

Diverting my attention away from the tooth in front of me, I finally looked across the rest of the landscape of her mouth, fresh and humming from its recent meal. As I scanned the semi-circular wall of teeth around me, I noticed several pieces of food that were indeed stuck between the thrusting peaks and plateaus; somehow the only trace that any food had even passed her lips, aside from the ripe new stench of coffee mingling with digesting bacon, bread and ketchup, complemented by the sour, vile odour of stomach fluid.

"Let me just finish my water, and then I'll let you start," she continued, stale air rushing through her erratically moving jaws as she did so. "Pick 'em out and place 'em on my tongue, and I'll swallow them down with the rest."

Instincitvely I tried to curl up and avoid being swept away as a cascade of fresh water entered her mouth, sloshing around her jaws in an Atlantic heavy storm fashion before disappearing down her throat. The water was, admittedly, convenient; I was parched, having nothing liquid based to drink but Jo's saliva, which I'd had more than my forced fill of, plus it washed some of the sticky food mush and other crud out of my tangled, thoroughly dishevelled hair. After the torrent had passed, I managed to shimmy out from my crevice with a small amount of difficulty, sliding down her teeth and gums until I reached the hard-ish surface of the pit of her mouth. She had lifted her tongue up and out of the way, allowing me safe passage across to the ridge on the other side of her maw, where my first crumbs awaited.

"Right, I've gotta get back to work," Jo's voice whispered around me, making me lose my balance momentarily. "I want them all gone within the hour... or you'll be paying rent in my small intestine by the end of the day."

That was all the motivation I needed. Approaching the first defiant morsel- what looked to be a masticated crumb of bacon- I swallowed my disgust and grabbed for it with both hands, pulling backwards with all my might. The surface was lukewarm, squishy and slimy to the touch, sending shivers of revulsion through my body as my pulling was able to slowly dislodge the mush ball from between her molars. My big mistake was letting it fall on me upon its freedom; it was almost as big as I was, and most likely nearly as heavy, too. I had to roll it off me, and then roll it towards her resting tongue, feeling for all the world as if I was a druid offering some sacrifice up to my god of whatever; which, considering I was trapped within the world of her mouth, I guess Jo was. With a great flick, the tongue threw the insubstantial nub of food towards the back if her mouth, where it fell down into her oesophagus with no difficulty. By this point, I was able to largely repress fears of Jo's ability to effortlessly swallow me whole, but watching something as large as my miniscule form disappear so easily down her throat still gave me shivers. Continuing on to the next crumb, of similar size and nature to the first but this time with the pale colouration of bread, I repeated the process, continuing with each morsel until my arms and legs ached and I was breathing in and out heavily; a harder task given the thickness of the stale, stagnant air. Some morsels were easy to pull out; some defiant and stubborn as a Missouri mule. All were taken, all were offered, and all were sacrificed, being sucked down the giantess's hungry gullet to their delayed fate within. As I worked, I had to marvel at how sloppy or voracious an eater Jo must be to get this must stuck in her teeth; how she managed it was beyond me.

It wasn't until I reached the final morsel of chewed up bacon that I felt my own stomach growl.

Crazy as it seemed, I hadn't actually eaten since yesterday, when I had gotten lunch after leaving work. I don't assume I ever made it home after that; there was a blank spot in my memory between then and waking up on Jo's breakfast bar. Either way, my stomach, filled only thus far by water and disgusting saliva (which I had to commend it for not immediately rejecting, was starved, and the only food it could see was the masticated blob that was stuck in front of me. Internally, my mind warred against my stomach; on the one hand, it was a disgusting blob of masticated food, and eating it would basically be equivalent to eating Jo's regurgitated food; on the other, it was, technically, still edible. After much debate, stomach won over; I'd thrown any sense of dignity out the window when I woke up naked and tiny beside my co-worker's breakfast, before being tortured by and imprisoned within her hellish mouth. After extracting it from between her teeth, I tentatively scraped off a bite-sized portion, and scrunching my eyes up I shoved it in my mouth, chewing. The slimy, squishy texture was awful, making me shiver... but the taste, despite the bacon already being chewed up and condemned to being stuck between the teeth of this hungry titaness, still tasted fairly decent. My stomach craved more, and I got stuck in, sitting in the pit of her mouth devouring her leftovers like a scavenger dog rooting through bins.

It amazed me that what would barely even be a speck on her tongue could fill me up with more to spare, reminding me of truly just how small I was in this alien cavern within my scheming co-worker. But for now, at least, I felt somewhat content, even letting myself stretch out my body into the hard, smooth plain of the bottom of her mouth, head and back propped up against the teeth I had just served as toothpick for. I had survived the chaos of lunch and even done the janitorial work afterwards, and now I was taking a well-deserved break while Jo continued to work. The exhaustion, which I had been thus far keeping somewhat at bay through all the adrenaline rushes of my time in Jo's mouth, crept over me like a veil, and despite myself I found myself dozing off to sleep, ready to awaken when the next trial inevitably came.

End Notes:

I have to wonder; why do most stories involving mouth play or vore tend to have the girls in them have such pristine mouths and perfect dental hygiene? Is that what it's really like in places that aren't the UK, or am I just the sort of person who prefers writing about more natural, realistic maws? I don't know.

The Three R's- reviews, ratings and requests for chapters- are still always appreciated!

Jo's Gum by Lord Aj
Author's Notes:

Man oh man. Am I glad we're all still here and kicking. When I tried to access the website on Tuesday night and found it down, I legitimately thought this place was gone for good; with this story, to boot. Imagine my relief when I found out last night we were back! So, in honour of the grand return of the website, here's the next chapter.

If you want to view...paradise... take a look inside and view it.... Anything you want to, chew it...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I awoke, all around me was dark. Having been used to the gloomy yet still workable light levels within Jo's mouth, this caught me off guard; who turned out the lights? Where was I? The unease that now flooded through me fully awoke me from my dozy state of post-slumber, and I began to take in more of this seeming hostile change of environments. The climate, for one, was sweltering- far hotter than it had been when I dozed off- and the air seemed even harder to breathe, paining my lungs with every breath in. From the waist down, I was immersed in some warm, bubbling liquid; probably saliva, but it seemed somehow more viscous, and I could swear I could feel solid chunks bumping up against my legs. All around me I could hear strange sounds, similar to the ambience I was familiar with in Jo's maw but far, far louder, as if they were all around me...as if I was in the core of her body.. Fear struck through me like a lightning bolt as my legs began to itch, and in a newfound state of panic I realized the dire situation I was in.

I was inside Jo's stomach.

As if the horrific mechanisms of the cruel giantess's body knew I now understood my predicament, with a huge groan the whole fleshy chamber lurched to one side, throwing me and the gallons upon gallons of digesting stew into the slimy wall of her belly. My legs began to burn as if they were on fire, and I was thrust into the gooey, mucous-filled wall, which graciously accepted its new prey and sucked me into a fold in the wrinkled wall. Trapped, I could only scream in terror and defeat as the walls began to exert pressure on my tiny form, trying to break me down like so much food that met its grisly demise in the process of going through Jo's digestive system. As my vision began to fade, I could hear, almost all around me, the booming noise of my victorious tormentress laughing, as she reduced me, her snack, into nothing but energy...

It was around this time that I awoke from the lucid nightmare I had been having with a start.

Shaken thoroughly by what seemed to have been an all too real experience, I took in my current predicament. As it turned out, the 'pressure' from my nightmare was in fact caused by Jo- not that there were many other factors for events happening inside her own mouth- as she pressed me up against the roof of her mouth in a routine spit-swallowing. The irony that my nightmare of being eaten by her was brought about by her attempting to do the exact opposite was lost on me in my relief, breathing the heavy air in deeply as I calmed myself down, lying on the descending tip of her tongue. I had no idea how long I'd rested, but while I still felt tired the doze had done me some good; as had the adrenaline rush from waking up. I had to look over at the ominous, dark portal dominating the back of my oral prison; still looming, more ominous than ever due to my mind racing with fear of what lay at the end of that monstrous gullet.

At that moment, however, I had bigger things to worry about than becoming Jo's bite-sized afternoon snack. Like Jo's continuation of her conversation with Summer. As the air rushed out of her mouth and her tongue moved to form words, I regretted my positioning instantly as I was sent flying off it, crashing into her top teeth and leaving another bruise to remember this hellish event by. Crawling frantically back to behind her teeth, I tried to tune back in to the conversation the two ladies were having.

"...yeah, some customers are just like that, huh. So, got any plans for tonight?" Summer's higher-pitched tones, though muffled, still found their way through the fleshy walls of Jo's cheeks to her miniature prisoner within.

"You know it, girl. Gonna go out to a club, get some drinks, have some fun... you know, the usual stuff." I was intrigued, and wary. Bringing alcohol into this already precarious equation did not seem good for my chances of survival.

"Oh yeah? Where're you thinking of going?"

"No idea, haven't made any plans really. There's a load of good clubs in the centre of the town a few miles away, so I'll probably wander round and find the one I like best."

"Sounds like fun. Where d'you think your favourite place will be?"

"Couldn't possibly say. Where the drinks are cheapest, where the vibe is best..." I felt Jo lean forward as her voice dropped to a whisper. "Or where the guys are cutest." A low giggle rumbled through the cavern, and I could just picture my colossal co-worker, grin on display, leaning in close to my other associate. Summer, however, didn't need to picture it, and Jo's new closeness made a realization pop into her mind.

"Geez, Jo, no offence, but your breath is nasty," she said in slight revulsion. "You could really use a mint of some kind."

She wasn't wrong. While I had napped, the stench of Jo's breath had deteriorated yet again, the various food smells from lunch mingling with the bitter stench of coffee from her cup earlier still this morning and blending together into a stale pallor that dominated the climate within her maw. I couldn't help but laugh at Summer for only being subjected to a whiff of it and complaining; she had no idea how much worse I had it in my current situation. Not only did my every inhalation force me to smell the stale, musty odour of her breath, but I had no choice but to breathe it in, meaning every breath I took was literally like breathing from a gas mask connected to an air tank filled with air recycled from her lungs. It was like being stuck in the back of a dump truck, only far warmer, far slimier, and (much to my relief) far less rubbish, that being made up for by the invisible bacteria that was making headway in re-colonising my prison. I felt air rush through her mouth in a short, sharp gale as Jo exhaled, presumably smelling her own breath to see if her colleague was right.

"Damn, suppose it is sort of bad," she conceded. "Too bad I don't have any gum. But I guess if I just don't get super close to people, no-one's gonna notice. After all, it's not like I'm gonna go around openly breathing on anyone I see, right?"

The two ladies laughed, but Jo knew perfectly well that in keeping me in her smelly grotto of a mouth she was doing exactly that- and she was doing it with pleasure at my discontent. Still, when Summer offered her a piece of her own chewing gum, Jo wasn't about to say no; she knew the sticky bedlam that could cause me in the next hour.

"I only really have this fruit-flavoured bubblegum, but here. It beats the funk that's coming out of your mouth right now." Summer laughed as a packet rustled, and presumably she handed a bit of what was to be my new, in-life nightmare to her co-worker, still oblivious to the fact that within that same co-worker's mouth was her other tiny colleague who was in a very much unpleasant situation.

"Thanks, Summer, you're a lifesaver. Looks like it's almost time for you to head home, too, so if you want to just fill in your timesheets you can head off."

I didn't hear Summer's response, though the sound of her speaking registered. My senses were too focused on the light flooding into Jo's mouth, as a giant pillow-shaped object, vivid pink in colour, came flying into her mouth as the scheming titaness tossed it casually into her maw like popcorn. I watched as, like with her lunch, her beast of a tongue pushed the piece of gum towards her awaiting teeth, which upon receiving their new prize immediately clamped down on it, squashing the pink pillow unceremoniously between the two powerful, dirty yellow walls. Unlike the sandwich, which seemed to just decimate between her jaws, the gum seemed to compress, flatten out, resist the immense pressure of the giantess's jowls by becoming a blob of rubbery material, already soaked by the saliva that was flowing in rivers around it. After a couple of good chews, which would have made my own tiny body into nothing but blood and viscera by this stage, the pink pillow that had entered Jo's mouth mere seconds before was only recognizable by colour, having become a soaking, sticky putty-like substance now somewhat conforming to the increasing and relaxing of pressure of her jaws. All this happened in the space of a few seconds on (thankfully) the other side of the chamber, so I was left to watch the strangely fascinating scene unfold. Squelching sounds echoed throughout the maw as her teeth made short work of whatever solid structure it had, and a pleasant scent of strawberry began to pervade the stuffy, dank air. Part of me thought that perhaps Jo would let me survive this newest visitor to her jaws without me ever having to come into contact with it.

The rest of me slapped myself, and told me to be more realistic.

Sure enough, the now thoroughly masticated piece of chewing gum was taken by her tongue and pulled around the outside of her teeth, as if it were cleaning them, along with a torrent of rank-smelling spit. Unable to escape the stretching, gooey substance, I found my tiny body adhering to it, being dragged along with the constantly shapeshifting blob as it was barrelled about her mouth, allowing the titaness to leach its flavour as she did with my own tiny body. The experience was much akin to my own first terrifying moments within Jo's oppressive mouth; being pushed into her elastic cheeks, the hard upper palate of her jaws and even her lips by her over-inquisitive and powerful tongue, except this time the smell, while still fairly stale and vile, was nowhere near the powerful, reeking stench I had encountered upon my introduction to my new prison, and every time I was slammed into something I was plastered there by a sheet of warm, pink gum, covered like everything else in the gooey spit, of which there was seeming oceans that were constantly disappearing down her throat. As for the gum itself, it was as if instead of stepping in it or getting it in my hair, I had essentially fallen into a massive vat of the vile, sticky stuff. It was everywhere; between my toes, in my hair (both on my head and in other places), in my belly button, and at some points clogging my nose, ears and mouth, which made breathing sometimes exceptionally difficult, fighting against a sticky, stringy wall of gum.

Worst, however, was when Jo did what one was meant to do with gum; chew it. When those stained guillotines first came down on both me and the squishy material around me, I very nearly screamed; holding back just in case Summer happened to hear, and her questioning led to my demise in the bubbling pit of Jo's belly. Every time her teeth came down, they hit the gum with a massive squelch, like a person pulling their boot out of cloying mud, that echoed through the strawberry-scented air. The pressure on both sides was immense each time, and with each chew I was sure my bones would crack and I would become a splat of viscera then and there, but somehow the squishy nature of the gum I was stuck in saved me from any harm by her relentless jaws. For minutes at a time I was subjected to this torture in my pink, sticky straightjacket, facing what felt like an eternity of pressure going up and down constantly, with nothing but the terrible squelching to focus on. It was torture at its purest form; constant discomfort, constant fear, and constant threat of death. If I wasn't already as accustomed to the terrors I had encountered in that hellish maw already, it would have driven me insane.

Eventually, I was released from the terrible, crushing molars, my whole body somewhat aching from the constant grinding, and I was unceremoniously dragged across her upper palate. Stuck like roadkill on the pulsating platform of her tongue, I barely could lift my head, to see that she had flattened out the gum on the muscle as much as she could. As the great appendage shifted forwards, I tried to figure out what Jo was trying to do, but my curiosity was soon sated.

She began to blow more air out of her powerful lungs into the cavern. I watched in both anxiety and amazement as the gum on her tongue began to move between her lips, carrying me with them until I found myself, for the first time in at least five hours, outside of her mouth. Outside the pink-tinted walls, I could see the familiarity of the café bar area, as colossal as Jo's breakfast bar and Jo herself, stretching for miles and miles seemingly. After five hours in perpetual gloom, it was a wondrous and refreshing sight, even if only for a moment and through the bubble of my captor's bubblegum. After that captivating moment, the bubble burst like a balloon, and I fell onto the skin of her upper lip, stuck by the sticky gum all around me and only able to watch as her hungry tongue smothered me, lapping me back up into my prison. My brief foray into the outside world again was over, but I was glad that it had at least happened; I feared I may have gone insane had I stayed in that perpetual gloom of the awful, oxygen-starved environment of Jo's mouth for too long.I had to relish times like that, because they certainly would not happen often.

For the next hour, I was subject to the idle playing of the titaness with her chewing gum. I was chewed more, incorporated into a few more bubbles, and generally thrown about her mouth along with the gooey, rapidly decolourising substance. The flavour soon wore off, as did the smell; the problem with such fruit gums is that they merely mask the stale odours already present, and not very well. After the initial panic, I grew used to my new predicament, and as she toyed with me while she closed down the café for the day I had time to listen to her moving chairs and tables, cleaning and preparing for tomorrow's staff; but more importantly, I had time to think. Jo's conversation with Summer, aside from the admittedly humorous interaction about her stale breath, had garnered me some useful information; Jo was planning on hitting the town tonight. Which meant that, as the prisoner of her mouth, so was I.

I just had to figure out how to survive in the mouth of a drunk giantess.

End Notes:

I might start working on some shorter side stories along with this one. When I say 'short', I mean one chapter- and when I say 'might', I mean 'might'. It entirely depends on whether I have a good idea for one, and whether I have the motivation to write it. We'll see, we'll see. Don't expect this one to just stop, though; I'm committed to this bastard son of a bitch now.

Review, rate, request ideas! We're always open at the Jo's Mouth Saloon!

Jo's Afternoon Break by Lord Aj
Author's Notes:

So, here's the next chapter, after much anticipation! Thanks to another suggestion by one of my very helpful regular reviewers, this chapter is a nice little break for our protagonist between all his trials within our lovely Jo's maw... so she can make mock of him directly. Still, coffee and cake will be served, so it's not all bad news. I mean, who doesn't love cake?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Often, a prisoner, after enduring their incarceration for years on end, finds that they are either unable to or find it extremely difficult to re-adapt to the outside world. After spending so much time in one environment, being forced into a new one leaves them mentally incapable of processing said new environment and coping with it. The same could be said of someone from a subtropical climate moving to a land where cold, even freezing temperatures are the norm; after becoming so used to the warm, sunny climate of their homeland, the harsh weather of their new home is physically and mentally taxing on them, as they are not used to such a climate, or have not experienced it in a long time.

Such were the realities of my imprisonment within Jo's mouth. After spending all of my life in the outside world, where the air was always at least fairly fresh and always easy to breathe, and even when the sun did not shine the days were light and colourful, my sudden entrance into the maw of this scheming and cruel giantess had changed the environment around me quite abruptly. The myriad colours of the world around me were replaced by a mix of fleshy reds and pinks, combined with the hard, slimy, grimy yellow that I had known to be her teeth for so long. The light I was accustomed to was replaced by a general, night-like gloom that in all honesty should have been pitch black, as no natural light was able to perpetrate the walls of flesh and bone around me; my assumption was that whatever dark magic Jo possessed had also for whatever reason enhanced my vision, as well as made me a bite-sized speck. Even the atmosphere I lived and breathed in, usually fresh, healthily oxygenated air, was replaced by the thick, oxygen-depleted air that was the excretion from her skyscraper-sized lungs, complemented by the vile toxins that the bacteria colonies within her maw belched out which produced the varying levels of odour that I have described so often during my account of my experience. While the new, far worse realities of my temporary prison cell were hard to live with and ignore, after the many trials I had faced and beaten as my titanic captor went about her normal day their ability to cause me discomfort and woe, while certainly still present, were mitigated a fair amount. Thus, I was eventually able to cope with my imprisonment within Jo's dark, humid, smelly maw, which seemed to have lasted for years on end- despite my entrance into it only happening around eight hours prior to these thoughts running through my head, as I was once again subjected to being chewed, trapped in my pale pink, almost putty-like prison-within-a-prison. It was an awful existence, to be sure, but it was one I could get used to.

The problem with getting used to the confines of Jo's mouth, however, was that when I found myself being forced towards and through the tiny portal of her puckered lips, I found that I had become desensitized to the outside world, like a person who had been living in a cave for years on end returning to the light. Spat into Jo's hand along with her gum, I shivered as the cool air around me in the large front room of the café hit me. After spending so long in the sweltering heat of the inside of her body, the amount of body heat emanating from her hand was no protection from the cold around me; as was the gum, which free from Jo's mouth lost much of its warmth quickly and became cold and clammy, starting already, if slowly, to harden. The light of the late afternoon, along with the artificial lighting dotted around the room, blinded me as I was expelled from my prison, making me blink rapidly to regain the vision of Jo's billboard-sized smirking face in front of me. However, there was one thing my stay within her maw had not robbed me of; my biological need for oxygen.

Such was how I greeted my captor after eight hours of my day-long imprisonment within her mouth; blinded, shivering violently and desperately gasping in lungful after lungful of cool, fresh air, trying to regain as much oxygen as I could before she inevitably plunged me back into the depths of her maw. It was small wonder that my state was cause for amusement to her; I wasn't even curious as to why she had given me this reprieve, just fervently reaping its benefits.

"So, how is my tiny little prisoner doing, huh?" Jo cooed, an openly false caring tone in her voice. "Quite frankly, I'm surprised you've made it this far. I assumed that you'd be nothing but a skeleton clogging up my guts by now." She chuckled to herself before continuing; her casual remark about my death had caught my full attention and I was now focused on her colossal lips articulating words in front of me, warm, stale air flooding out from within and bathing my shivering from in the warmth that had swaddled me for so long. "I've gotta say, though, you look absolutely awful. Is my little mouth really that awful?" Her lips puckered into a false pout in front of me, and I could see every blemish and scar on her dry lips. "Well, this isn't Titaness Planet or any of your other weird perverted fantasy sites. This is the real deal, and the real deal doesn't look, sound, or smell pretty. As far as I care, you're getting everything you deserve."

"Still, I can't say I'm not enjoying this, though. Having you in there to play around with all the time is a real boredom buster; plus, it's so satisfying to know that all the unpleasantness my mouth goes through is being inflicted on you. Sure, my mouth isn't clean 24/7, and my breath probably isn't the freshest most of the time, but that's life- and that's the reality of your little fantasy. Though I bet you're loving every minute of it, huh you little perv?"

My cheeks reddened; insult aside, she had hit the nail on the head. As I have mentioned before, while I was certainly scared of-well, dying horribly- in my imprisonment within Jo's mouth, I was also essentially living out my fantasies; it was the single most exciting and exhilarating thing I had ever done, despite the bloodcurdling fear and unpleasantness. The primal side of me had relished it, was still relishing it, constantly clashing with my rational common sense and the part of me that was scared. Jo knew that as well as I did, clearly, and it seemed clearer to me now that her sense of justice leading her to her so-called 'punishment' for my fantasies came second to her own enjoyment of having the total dominance over me that she did, and the ability to inflict the unpleasantness of her maw onto my tiny self whether I liked it or not. I just happened to be a fitting vessel to do such a thing on; and after all, Jo herself had said that my ordeal would be very amusing for her.

"We should do this more often," the colossal woman mused, smirking down at me once more. "Though I suppose I don't really have to give you a choice in the matter. After all, I could shrink and kill you at any given point; there's just no fun in offing you when you seem at least just willing enough to go along with it." Grinning at me maliciously, her eyes shone as she changed the conversation. "Say, I bet you want to see how awful you look, huh? Because it's actually quite amazing just how much eight hours in there has changed you from the kid I sucked into my trap this morning." Cold winds rushed past me, making me shiver violently again as Jo's continent-sized body moved through the café at almost inconceivable speed from my tiny perspective. Within a few seconds, I found myself staring into the massive reflective wall of the mirror I knew so well , hanging on one of the walls of the café, and the tiny invalid trapped in gum on the hand of the massive girl holding me.

I looked like I had been to hell and back; which, I suppose, I had been. Jo's mouth had left me looking dirty and disheveled all over, from hours of being coated by saliva, food, coffee, and other disgusting substances that had made their way into or through my prison. My hair was thoroughly disheveled, and still soaked through by her spit; within the tangled jungle I could see little chunks and blobs of mush that had begun life as her bacon sandwich. My ordeal with her boisterous and painful singing had left my body covered in red bruises, even more red than the dull red my skin already was from constant contact with the mild digestive enzymes riddling her gooey spit. To top it all off, I was still trapped in my pale, gummy prison, which encased large parts of my body like I was in some sort of disgusting mud bath. The gaunt, shivering, battered figure before me did not look like me; it looked like a hermit, a slave who had given himself up to the unpleasant whims of the giantess whose hand he was laying in. The same titaness looked into the mirror herself, giving her trademark grin to me through the mirror.

"Come on, we can't be staring at you all day in the mirror. You've got more time to do in here," she said, poking her cheek. "Are you hungry? I could really go for some cake right now."

Soon, I found humungous fingers stripping me not too carefully of her discarded chewing gum, exposing me to the elements again and probably bruising me ever further in the process. I shivered more in the palm of her hand, unable to curl up and try and absorb any warmth coming from her palm as I was transfixed, watching as she selected the coffee cake from the shelf (Jo wasn't one to try different flavours, I had to cynically note) and cut herself a slice, placing it sideways on a dainty little plate. As the huge, rubbery pads of her fingers reached like a crane for my miniscule form and lifted me into the air, the same instruments that had lowered me into her terrible jaws in the first place, I took the time to look around the outside world once more, knowing it may be a long while before I next was able to see it, before I was pushed into a quicksand-like cream filling between the slices of cake, unable to move or escape from it. All I could do is look up at my captor, towering above me as she stood over the cake, tiny fork in hand and tongue making a full, slow circle of her lips.

"Well, I had a lot of ideas of how to get you back into my mouth, but I have to say, this one really takes the cake," she quipped, grinning at me again as she laughed at yet another of her tiresome puns. "Well, can't be standing around making jokes all day. Time to have my cake and eat it too; bon appetite! Ahhh..."

The great jaws opened wide once more, putting my prison on display once more as the huge metal prongs of the fork separated a piece of cake from my slice and scooped it up, letting it disappear behind her lips. She closed her eyes as she slowly slid the fork from her lips, chewing the forsaken treat slowly as she savored it with a long sound of satisfaction.

"Mmmmm, this is so good," she garbled to me through her mouthful, spraying chewed up cake mush all around me like rain. With a massive gulp, the first bite was gone. "I'd say you should try some, but you'll be picking it from my teeth afterwards, so..." She stopped to take in her next mouthful, chewing it slowly in the same fashion, looking straight at me as I watched, mesmerized once again by the awesome sight of her great jaws moving, the sound of her chewing filling my ears; knowing that soon, that would once again be me, and I would have to survive it. Slowly, the cake around me diminished, until only my piece was left; Jo grinned at me as the three prongs of the fork plunged into the cake like a spear into the chest. Lifted to her mouth, I was able to take in the sight of the gooey destruction within; chocolate-coloured gunk covered her entire mouth, especially her tongue which writhed to accept its last morsel of cake. There I hung for several moments, bathed in the overpowering mingling scents of rich, aromatic coffee cake and the stale halitosis it masked, as Jo treated me to the oppressive heat of her breath, almost as if it was a welcome back gift. I saw the titaness bring out her iPhone once more for another round of humiliating photos; I had to wonder if, when this was all over, she would send me those photos, or keep them just for herself. After a few clicks, I felt my mouthful move forward again, and the familiar gloom and oppressive atmosphere cloaked me once more as I re-entered Jo's mouth. Almost immediately, the cake was obliterated around me, and the thick filling was liquefied by the gooey, rank saliva I had come to know so well, allowing me to escape the guillotines of Jo's busily working canines and molars and make a leap for her tongue. It was there I found myself, thinking as the gates opened once more and yet more pictures were taken, covered in and surrounded by coffee cake mush;

Welcome to Jo's mouth; round 2.

End Notes:

Here comes round 2! More oral tortures coming down the pipe, including of course the aforementioned party. Will our hero survive? .....yeah. Like I'd tell you that. Nothing is ever certain when you're a prisoner in this girls jaws.

As always, please review, rate, or request an idea! There's still sixteen hours of fun to be filled, of course!

Jo's Allergies by Lord Aj
Author's Notes:

This one goes out to spring - that wondrous season that blocks my nose up for three months on end.

Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gloom, heat and decimated cake surrounded more as her giant lips, the gates to the outside world I had so briefly visited just now, sealed shut once more, leaving me and the last vestiges of her afternoon snack to our respective fates within.

Of course, her cake, being both inanimate, non-sentient, and most importantly chewed into mush, wasn't able to duck under her tongue when said lips closed like I did, and thus its end was brought upon it. With a mighty gulp and a heave of her tongue, it disappeared into her guts like the rest of the previously delightful baked treat, to be turned into nothing but yet more calories to be dispersed through her body, like so much food before it. The only sign that there was ever any sort of food was, as before, a few forlorn crumbs wedged between her teeth, which I was presently ordered as before to pick out, unless I wanted my own end to be similar to that of the cake she had just devoured.

Not wanting to end my life as extra fat reserves in the depths of Jo's body, I immediately put myself to the task once more. I didn't necessarily mind doing it, after the last time; though strenuous, it was easier and less scary (and more importantly, likely to kill me) than the other things she put me through during my imprisonment so far, and the idle monotony of pulling slimy mush from between her grimy teeth left my mind idle, allowing me to think. I had to wonder; after eight hours of so many different tortures and trials that my scheming colossal co-worker had thrown at me during her daily routine, what else was there she could do? I had outlived both her lunch and her afternoon snack, as well as the few drinks that had cascaded through the cavern; I had been licked, drooled on, breathed on and belched on in my 'interactive tour' of the ungodly grotto I now inhabited; I had been used as a sweet, chewing gum supplement, cleaning tool and a toothpick; and, perhaps most importantly, I had managed to keep my sanity through them all. Thus far, Jo and her maw had not been able to break me, and now I honestly doubted, up until the party anyway, what else she could have in her arsenal that was drastically different from what I had experienced already. All in all, I had to say I was feeling fairly confident; though my reason told me that at every point I had felt such a way in this experience, something had come along to absolutely smash it asunder anew. As I chucked the last boulder of mush down into the tube to hell, I turned back around and walked back to my safe spot between her teeth and her cheek, breathing in the stagnant air with slightly more guts than perhaps I had before.

My captor, climbing back into her car after a hard day's work, also had my fate on her mind; but she was thinking about it in a far different way to me.

"I gotta say, you're not half bad at this whole toothpick thing. I've half a mind to just keep you if you survive as my tiny little servant." The car engine rumbled to life as she began to ponder the possibilities; her voice, ever goddess-like in its ability to boom around the chamber of her mouth, making her ideas sound like divine orders sent down to me, the tiny speck of a servant pledged to obey her. "I know you're too tiny to be extremely useful, but I could still get you to do things. You could paint my fingernails and toenails, and get any grime out from underneath. Or you could give my feet massages- well, as best as you could, given your size- after I go running. I could even get you to go a step further and brush my teeth for me. I could watch you in the mirror, make sure you're doing it right. It'd be great."

It didn't sound great; far from it, honestly. Much as my primal side enjoyed the sheer raw experience of being trapped in a giantess's mouth, the thought of a life of serving giantess Jo, never leaving her person for the rest of my life (however long that may be) was not one I relished. I was no slave, even if the girl currently dominating my entire life was the size of a continent to me; I'd read enough stories like that online to know it wasn't my idea of utopia. Eventually, I'd perish far too prematurely; down her gullet, under her feet, or, more fearfully, in places on her giant person that I deemed far too private for me to consider going to. I planned on living a long, successful life, not dying as a slave to a titaness who happened to accidentally (or intentionally) snuff me out with not even the slightest effort.

There was an irony in that, considering I was trapped in what was essentially the atrium to her stomach.

Meanwhile, Jo had arrived back at home- mercifully, this time without subjecting me to the ear-splitting clamour of her singing. Stepping out of the car and into the fresh air once more, she took a deep breath of it in through her nose; and thus began to feel a growing tingling in her nose.

As it happened, it was that time of year when life bloomed back into the world; spring. The sun shone at least once a week (in Britain, that was a miracle), the baby animals entered the world as cute as can be, and a myriad of flowers began to bloom across the country. With flowers, of course, came pollen, those tiny, almost invisible granules that carried on the wind to continue to create more flowers. As innocent a process as that was, the unfortunate fact was it was everywhere; in the air, on plants and animals and other wildlife, and, most importantly in the case of this tale, getting into people's respiratory systems. So it happened that an abundance of stray pollen happened to be floating in the air as Jo took a deep inhale of the fresh air around her, and the resultant suction pulled the grains into the depths of her nose, where it proceeded to get stuck in slimy beds of mucous. This wouldn't have been a problem, had the giantess whose mouth I was imprisoned within not been victim to that common ailment and spring irritant, hay fever; and thus, her body began to work immediately to expel the demon pollen from her system.

Directly below her nasal passages, the serenity in the grotto was rudely interrupted by sudden sharp intakes of air, combined with the booming voice I had grown accustomed to reverberating through the maw, almost in time with the intakes of air.

"Ah...ah....ahhh...ahhhh...."

Too late, I realized what was going on.

"CHOOOOOO!"

It all happened at once. The mouth went from serenity to utter, utter chaos in a split second. The sound sent a sharp pain through my ears once again, making them ring as if I had just stood at the edge of an explosion. I was suddenly ricocheted across her maw like a bullet, coming into direct contact with a massive blob of stale, pungent saliva, which had now amalgamated with mucous and phlegm from her throat to form an even more viscous, disgusting goo. It trapped me within it as, almost immediately, it settled again, leaving me fighting for air as I pulled myself to the surface of this new disgusting concoction and found myself almost chest deep in it. The moment of respite didn't last long; a fresh wave of pollen-laced outside air breezed through her maw, culminating once more in another explosive sneeze that sent me once again flying across her maw, this time missing her giant upper incisors by a whisker and slamming into the fleshy wall of her inner upper lip, just missing flying out of her mouth at hundreds of miles per hour. Looking down, I could see that the pool of spit and mucous had gotten even larger. Stale air, reeking of Jo's ever-encroaching and worsening halitosis slowly mingling with the aromatic, yet slightly bitter scent of the coffee cake she devoured, blew past me in short, powerful gusts, allowing her to recover from the mighty sneeze, rushing inside her house to avoid sucking in any more dastardly pollen. Unfortunately, she wasn't fast enough to prevent a third sneeze, this one sending the lake of slime up into the chamber once more, enveloping my tiny form stuck to her upper lip and dragging me back down with it, fighting to get back to the stale, foul air. Practically treading slime in the bottom of her maw. I wasn't even phased by the suction and expulsion of air that otherwise would have pulled my body this way and that; I was immersed in the disgusting, slimy concoction.

I couldn't see it, but my giant co-worker's eyes were streaming and her nose was red. The short hay fever attack had left her slightly reeling; but not reeling enough to forget to consider the effect that this had had on her little oral guest. As she wiped at her eyes with a piece of kitchen towel, I found myself and the torrent of liquid I was immersed in swished about her mouth like the mouthwash so many hours before. From one cheek to the other I went, suddenly re-acquainting myself with my old friends Disorientation and Nausea in the chaos the cunning colossus had created from her own ordeal. It amazed me how quickly she was able to go from suffering what seemed to have been a quite serious hay fever attack to using the fallout of it to make me suffer once again; and nothing epitomized that more than what she did next.

For the third time in one hour, I felt myself being forced through Jo's lips, this time completely trapped and immersed in the translucent, gooey concoction. If I hadn't had my eyes shut to prevent said goo getting into them, I would have seen a very blurred outside world, moving slowly downwards. Even blind, I could feel gravity working on me, and could for once figure out what was going on; Jo, like a slob, was literally dangling me in a massive thread of drool from her lips. It was as if I was trapped in a cocoon of spider silk, attached to the jaws of the arachnid in question about to enjoy me as its latest meal. Lower and lower I felt myself drop, until, just as I was sure it would break and crash down to whatever surface lay below this disgusting drip of fluid, I heard a massive slurping noise from above, and soon I was pulled forcefully back through her lips and into the heat of the chamber once more. After such a long immersion, my lungs burned, and I gulped down air like a madman, not caring about the thickness or the rank taste of Jo's breath on my tongue. Soon, I found myself wheezing for the effort, and as the mucus and spit were sucked down her gullet like water down a plughole, I lay on my stomach just behind her lips, gasping in lungfuls of thick, oxygen-starved air. Whether from the sound or the want of oxygen, my headache came back with full force, and I genuinely felt like I was going to pass out, then and there. Even in my catatonic state, two things were not lost on me. One was the irony that my own breathing difficulties had been instigated due to her own breathing difficulties.

The other was that, once again, the realities of Jo's body had shattered my resolve.

End Notes:

This was probably one of my most unique ideas so far, in terms of chapters based around ideas that I myself came up with, as opposed to my lovely reviewers. I'm quite pleased with how it took shape slowly in my head and developed into this; hopefully you all enjoyed it as much as always.

Reviews, ratings and ideas are, of course, always appreciated!

Jo's Exercise by Lord Aj
Author's Notes:

Let's get physical. No, not in that way. Get your mind out of the gutter.

 

Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One of the more many hellish aspects of being a prisoner within Jo's maw that thus far I have neglected to mention is how startling it was each time the spoke. Since most of the time I could never predict it coming, the sudden shift from relative serenity to the erratic movements and sudden echoing noise of her voice made my heart jump into my throat almost every time. As if the experience as a whole did not put me on edge in general; being in a situation where you're aware you could be killed at any time does that to you; suddenly being subjected to the boom of her voice and the erratic movements of her tongue and jaw only raised my blood pressure ever higher. This shock, of course, was only made worse in the state I was left in after Jo's little allergic reaction, and the cunning way she was able to use even that against me.

"Well, how was that for a ride, little guy?" Jo inquired of me, still lying on my stomach between her lip and incisors with a slowly dulling headache- one that wasn't helped by the sudden movement of her jaw. "You got lucky, I must say- I could've sneezed you right out of my mouth, and that would've been awful. I much prefer you as a little speck in my mouth than a blood splat on the floor. It's far more fun. Though I suppose you have been pretty lucky, to still be in there at the moment."

Her musings weren't wrong, on both counts. I still thanked whatever god there was that I wasn't presently meeting with him or her in Jo's small intestine, or for that matter on the blood splat where my body, forcefully rocketed free of my prison by an allergic reaction within the giantess, could have formed upon hitting the floor miles below. Still, there were at least fifteen hours left to go, so there was still time for disaster to strike. I just had to keep strong my mindset that I could survive this oral imprisonment just fine.

"Anyway, since I'm so nice, I'll give you some time to recover while I get ready to go running," she continued, eventually making me decide to move away with some difficulty from her lips to somewhere slightly more stable. "Well, I mean that in that I won't sneeze again. You just taste too good to leave in peace." The familiar giggle echoed through the maw as I flopped down again against her molar teeth, sick of having to walk around while being thrown up and down constantly by the powerful yet spasmodic jaw below me. I knew, however, that I was going to have to get used to it if my tormentress had decided to go for a run; such an active pastime was sure to make her mouth a new and different kind of more uncomfortable for me.

True to her word, Jo didn't sneeze again. She decided to ensure this by condemning two allergy tablets to the depths of her body. "Look out below! Cargo going down the hatch!" resounded through the stuffy cell like an announcement at a train station, mercifully warning me of the two white, powdery-looking pills, each about twice to three times my size, tumbling onto her tongue, which for once held them still. Fortunately, I knew by instinct what was coming next, and was able to crawl frantically into a little nook between her teeth as a cascade of water rushed through her lips, taking the pills in its flow like tree trunks in a flood and carrying them down the crashing waterfall of her throat. Not for the first time, I felt like I was in the midst of a rushing river in flood, all thanks to my colossal co-worker completing the mundane act of downing a glass of water. The seemingly never-ending torrent eventually grew smaller and then stopped entirely, culminating in a refreshed and certainly exaggerated exhalation from the titaness that sent a hot, steamy gale rushing past me. It was like standing under a hot fan in a sauna, except the air in a sauna didn't usually (if ever) smell like digested cake mingling with slowly decomposing eggs.

As Jo prepared to go running in whatever way she did, she allowed her tongue to grow inquisitive again, prying me from my spot between her teeth and subjecting me to yet another tasting session. Since being pulled around her cheeks and palate like some sort of miniature mop was now a regular experience for me, the fear had worn off from it, leaving only the general arousal I sustained from being used as her little sweet. This arousal, without fear to tell me my co-worker probably wouldn't kill me by doing this, could manifest itself in my conscious, and I began to note things I previously had been too scared or filled with adrenaline to notice. For instance, the great beast of a tongue, which had brushed up against me like wet sandpaper during her licking session she subjected me to and in my first welcome to the horrors of her morning mouth, was noticeably smoother now, despite her mouth still being relatively grimy. The lack of the huge colonies of bacteria that had formed the disgusting white biofilm coating her tongue that morning meant that the entire texture of the tongue seemed to change; though I could still feel all of Jo's individual taste buds poring at my skin as she savoured the flavour I apparently had, they didn't feel as rough or sandpaper-esque as they did in the stinking hellhole that was her maw before she killed off the bacteria with brush and mouthwash. That said, I did have to wonder with some disgust how much bacteria and other detritus I was picking up by being used as Jo's cheek swab; if it wasn't a biological marvel enough that I was less than an inch tall, GCSE students could put me under a microscope and examine her cheek cells on my own body. The thought, despite my situation, made me laugh more than I'd like to admit as I pictured the absurdity of being used in such a way.

Unfortunately, the idle tasting did eventually come to an end, as Jo had changed into her running clothes- whatever those were- and let me slam into the wall of her teeth as she tilted her head down to tie her shoes.

"I have to wonder what'd be worse for you, being trapped in my mouth in the state it was in this morning, or being trapped in my trainer after I'm done running," she considered. "Or even my sock. Ooh, with my foot inside the sock! I bet you'd hate that. Unless you've got a foot fetish too, you tiny perv?"

After hours of being verbally tortured like this, I felt I had to at least comment. After coming back from my last break with my resolve bolder than ever, standing up to her seemed a way of at least retaining a shred of my humanity.

"Sure, that'd be pretty awful," I shout back at her, and for a moment doubt whether she can even hear me. "But after what you've put me through in here, I feel like I'd get through it. The smell can't be much worse, surely."

I like to imagine the look that crossed her face in that moment as one of shock as she registered that I'd actually responded to her, before returning to her trademark smirk and firing back.

"Ooh, actually talking to me now, are we? You must be having way too much fun in there, to so boldly question the lady who could easily end your life in a split second," She clicked her teeth together, threateningly; the sound echoed around me as the boulders smashed against each other all around me. I'll admit, my boldness weakened enough from that to make me slightly scared again.

"Oh well," she continued, "life's about to get a lot more uncomfortable for you now, so you can save your smart remarks for we get back. I've got a bacon sandwich to burn off."

From all around her mouth, I suddenly could hear music, muffled but loud enough to discern lyrics- not that I knew the song. It took me about fifteen seconds to realise the sound was coming from earphones she'd plugged in to listen to while she ran. The sound actually reverberated throughout her entire head, which I honestly thought was pretty cool. My wonder, however, was quickly bumped down my list of priorities; the endurance trial had started.

At this point, one may be wondering what exactly Jo running, an action she does with her legs and at most her torso, arms and legs, has to do with making my experience in her mouth more uncomfortable. Considering at first the only effect was the jostling I experienced as her feet hit the ground with more force than at walking speed, I honestly thought the same. I could survive being lightly bounced about her mouth a tad; that was fine, if a little sickening after a while. The thing with exercise, running in particular, however, is that the longer you do it, the more it affects you- and this can increase perpetually until exhaustion. While it is understandably rare for someone to be in Jo and I's situation, this system can have very uncomfortable effects for the latter party if they find themselves in this situation- as I was about to learn.

After five minutes, I could hear alongside the music and the booming of her feet on the distant pavement the powerful pounding of her mighty heart below me in her chest, pumping more blood to her muscles to keep up the speed and energy output of the colossus powering down the pavement. This was accompanied by her need to suck in more air to fuel the organ in its task; at first, this merely constituted me hearing a faster, more vigorous airflow through her nasal passages above my prison. Eventually, however, she decided to switch to getting in air through her mouth, meaning more and more significant quantities of air were sucked down Jo's gullet and expelled in a foul cloud. My tiny form, being subject to the various forces acting in her now active wind tunnel of a maw, was suddenly constantly in danger of being sucked down the giant windpipe, or perhaps even worse. It got steadily more and more powerful as time went on, eventually increasing to gale-like proportions of air being inhaled and expelled from her lungs, tugging my poor form about like a ragdoll in a hurricane. The loud sound of her breathing joined the cacophony of other noises bouncing about the echo chamber of her mouth, making the unholy orchestra of sounds even more chaotic. The icing on the cake was as she ran, her rank saliva continued to build up at what seemed to be an even faster rate than before, though something about it seemed more bubbly and foam-like than the warm, wet goo I was used to in my imprisonment. This I found she periodically expelled from her mouth in a forceful spit; how she presumed to ensure I was not a part of any of these wanton projectiles was beyond me, and hence I took it upon myself to avoid it as much as possible, making for once again the relative safety of her inner cheeks.

Despite all the chaos, I was able to find at least a few benefits of the new situation I was in, huddling up against the wall of her molars to try and protect myself from the gale-force winds and bouncing up and down like a space hopper. For one, every intake of air, no matter how powerful and how much it tried to suck me into the depths of Jo, was fresh from outside, and I, having been forced to breathe oxygen-deprived air in the stagnant atmosphere of her mouth in normal circumstances, readily gulped it down, helping to revitalise me and abolish the last vestiges of any headache I was suffering. Moreover, the dependence on her maw for air meant that my world was essentially bathed in light from the outside world, if only a small window of it; a pleasant contrast to the general gloom. Her mouth was also noticeably drier than normal, meaning I didn't feel almost as slimed as I normally did in my imprisonment. All the air entering and exiting it dried the saliva coating everything quickly, and the saliva she was producing to replace it didn't quite do the job as well. Thus, everything was, while damp, somewhat more agreeable, and I took solace in this amid all the other chaos.

Of course, what I failed to remember was that in the situation I was in, any perceived benefit could be a double-edged sword.

Without warning, Jo sent a cascade of water squirting into her mouth, presumably from a water bottle she had brought with her. Fortunately for me, the bottle was made so that it squirted rather than poured water into her mouth, and thus I was able to avoid the initial drink, but Jo's habit of swilling her water around her mouth immediately caught me up in its swell and dragged me back into the chaos. Once again, I found myself in the terrifying situation of being pulled towards her throat by a torrent of water, but by kicking desperately to the surface of the churning waters I was able to once again grab the lifeline of her uvula and cling on for dear life, letting the water disappear below me. If the giantess realised I was at the gates to her throat, she didn't acknowledge it, instead continuing to pace along as she had been for the last twenty minutes, continuing the chaos I was now slowly becoming accustomed to.

I held onto her uvula for as long as I could, but eventually a combination of the vigorous bouncing and arms crying out for reprieve made me drop back down to her mouth, landing on the back of the tongue and bouncing involuntarily to the centre. By now, thankfully, it appeared as if Jo was nearing home; hear breathing and the jostling was slowing noticeably, until the bouncing stopped entirely and all that was left was her heavy breathing, accompanied by her pounding heart rate slowing similarly and the music disappearing as she took out her earplugs. Sitting down on her tongue, I felt her rush of awful, more humid than usual breath rush past me out into the gaping hole of the outside world; honestly , it was somewhat tranquil to have that wind behind me and to look out of her gaping jaws through her lips, like looking through a giant window.

I should be thankful for it really; without that window, I never would have seen the water bottle, cap unscrewed, coming for her mouth.

I would never escape in time. There was nowhere to hide; I was trapped like a deer in headlights as the water bottle rested on her lips, the head tilted back, and the water began to rush through the cavern. It was like watching a tsunami begin to run across the land, uprooting and taking anything in its path. But I wasn't willing to go down that way; not without a fight. So I stood up, getting a good grip on Jo's tongue, and when the water rose to meet me, I jumped into its churning depths.

Swimming for my life in those terrifying few seconds as Jo emptied her water bottle down her gullet was probably one of the most exhausting and terrifying things I've ever done. Even when I felt myself being slowly pulled back towards the black hole, I swam as hard as I could, kicking with all my miniscule might against the powerful current and practically grabbing at water as I did the frontstroke. More and more came, pulling e further and further back; yet by whatever miracle, just as I passed below her uvula once more (no jumping for it this time; I was far too low down) the current began to slow, and eventually trickle to a stop, leaving me utterly exhausted lying down on the surface of her tongue. As another exhalation of refreshment came barrelling over me like a foul tropical monsoon, I almost considered just closing my eyes and succumbing to exhaustion right then and there, at the back of Jo's monstrous tongue.

Almost.

End Notes:

Maann, i did not expect this chapter to end up being as long as it was. Sure it's not much longer than my previous longest chapter, but at almost 3000 words it's way above average. Somehow, the idea just had so many facets to add in that it got to be as long as it did.

Reviews, ratings and requests are always encouraged and appreciated!

Jo's Nap by Lord Aj
Author's Notes:

Everyone needs an afternoon nap, in my opinion, Nothing better than a lovely nap from 2 till 5. Of course, most people don't have to worry about choking on tiny people while they sleep.

Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I can't *hah* believe *hah*you're still *hah* holding on *hah* in there!"

My world was all gales and cacophonous gasping as I lay at the back of Jo's tongue, feeling the blustering, swampy gale of her odourous breath ravage past me as my giantess co-worker turned torturer gulped down air after her long jog. After my death-defying battle against her latest 'unaware' attempt to condemn me to her core with a surging storm of water, I was soaked through, and exhausted myself. Taking in as much of the fresh air streaming through her open jaws as I could, I tried to cling onto her slippery tongue, the taste buds thankfully providing a little purchase on the otherwise dangerously unsteady muscle. Between slowly diminishing gasps, she continued to address me in her casually cruel demeanour, despite sounding as exhausted as I was.

"Seriously, though. I'm honestly *hah* amazed by the resilience you've *hah* shown since I popped you between my *hah* lips." She finally managed to collect herself, exhaling massively one last time and sending yet another massive wave of the noxious, sweltering stink over me before her breathing returned to somewhat normal, though still amplified. "It's disappointing, though. I was sort of looking forward to feeling you squirm down in my belly. It's such a wonderful feeling."

Anxious wonder slowly seeped through me. Who, I had to wonder, had previously seen their last light from Jo's terrible jaws, faced their final moments in the bubbling, churning pit of her stomach? Who, by extension, had fallen victim to this cruel, scheming magician overall, who seemingly had the power to shrink people at will? I had already heard the nutshell version of the torment she had put her younger sister through with her feet, and a similar vague story about an ex-boyfriend of hers. My curiosity was, despite my exhaustion, enough to make me pose the question to the dominating titan herself, who responded by laughing in cruel amusement.

"You're a curious one, aren't you little guy? Is your own experience not enough for you? Hmph." She snorted in mock derision. "Guess some people are never pleased. What can I tell you? There's so many it would take a whole story to tell you of them all. I don't have time for that right now; I need to rest before I go out tonight. Perhaps I'll tell you another time, hm?" With that, she deftly picked up my body with her tongue and pressed me hard into her cheek, letting me go after a few seconds and feeling my body slide down the inside of her cheek slowly, like a glob of all the gooey saliva that also made its home in my gloomy prison. "Now, be a good snack and shut up, would you? I want to nap, and should you wake me from it... well, I'd say I'd swallow you, but you'd probably find some way to climb back up my gullet."

My world turned ninety degrees as Jo lay down, her head resting on its side. The slimy cheek became my floor, and just above me a threatening ceiling of manky yellow molars hung from their strong, gummy foundations. Through their split, I could see up into the chamber of her maw, the teeth on the other side seeming to be high in the sky, the equivalent of several stories up from me. Her choice to rest was a godsend to me; after the exercise experience, plus all the other unholy predicaments I had found myself in since I awoke from my own doze a few hours ago, had once again left me exhausted myself. Lying down on the slimy cheek- I had stopped caring about how everything was covered in Jo's repulsive spit long, long ago- I found the flesh smooth and somewhat soft, and as warm as everything else in the sauna-like environment within her body. Finally, I could try to relax a bit, try to make but a few hours of my imprisonment somewhat soothing.

I just hoped Jo was a smooth sleeper.

Not five minutes had passed before a rumbling sound echoed through the chamber, predominantly from the side where the great, hard wall of her palate now rested. My co-worker was snoring away comfortably, already in a torpid state from her exhaustion and a long day's work. How long she would be in such a state was beyond me, but I took solace in the fact that now she wouldn't be actively trying to kill or toy with me. With my mind taken off that issue, Her saliva production largely stopped in her sleep, meaning I wasn't immediately swamped in a lake of rank goo like normal. I looked around me at my oral prison, marvelling at how her mouth and the environment within were changing, deteriorating, from when she had cleaned her teeth. A biologist or a dental scientist would probably jump at the chance to be in my position, I mused, laughing to myself; they'd most likely give their eye teeth to get to explore and witness the human body as I was doing now.

Her breath, for example, was a stench that was complicated to describe. I had experienced Jo's breath now at its worst and at its best; now, as it continued to slowly deteriorate, it had gone from fresh, to stale, to distinctly unpleasant. When she had recently eaten or drank, the predominant aroma was the smell of whatever food or drink she had recently consumed, be that the meaty smell of the bacon strips in the sandwich she had devoured for lunch, the rich, sweet aroma of the coffee cake I had passed through her lips on a few hours ago, or the bitter stench of coffee that lingered on her breath like- well, a bad smell. In the times between, however, her normal halitosis was a distinctly unpleasant scent, but a fair deal more indescribable. From what I remembered from my biology classes, the bacteria that built up on her teeth and especially on her tongue excreted foul smells and odours that plagued her maw with increasingly more unpleasant scents; left unabated, this would eventually lead to the rancid stink of her morning breath, as I had experienced all those hours ago before Jo brushed. The gases they released were largely sulfuric, if I remembered correctly; this was probably why the closest I could get to a comparison to the stench of her halitosis was rotten or decomposing eggs, as they had largely the same chemicals involved. Her breath was then slightly adjusted by, like I said, everything she had consumed; sniffing at the air, I could still detect scents of bacon and coffee mingling with the rotten egg-like stink. Whatever it was, it combined with the thick, sweltering atmosphere of her maw to create, as I'm sure I have mentioned too many times already, the fetid atmosphere that I had to breathe in regularly to survive. The thickness of the air meant that my every breath was like tasting her breath as well as smelling it, putting the same unpleasant odours on my own tongue as well as hers.

Her teeth, too, were distinctly grimier then they had been after the brushing ordeal. After she had cleaned her teeth, they retained their yellow colour- no amount of brushing would purge the staining that had come from years of coffee drinking and possible, even probable, smoking- but they also had a certain mark of cleanliness about them. They seemed smooth and looked unblemished (aside from the heavy staining, of course), and when the light flooded into her mouth the slimy boulders almost seemed to gleam, the dirty yellow looking lustrous in the light. Now, however, I could look up at the ceiling they formed above me (clenched now Jo was asleep; I never understood why people clenched their teeth while napping) and see the army of germs had made good progress in recolonising the instruments of doom. Pale, disgusting looking plaque already had built up wedged between her teeth, and even the sides of her teeth seemed to be covered in a thin, rough film of the stuff. Though I couldn't see it, I could only assume that the same had happened with her tongue; I merely had to think back to the slimy white film on her tongue that had disgusted me so upon entry to this otherworld to produce a comparison. It constituted all the tiny microcolonies of bacteria everywhere in Jo's mouth; including, most probably, on me. It was a foregone conclusion that, having spent so much time as a morsel in this dirty grotto, that I had picked up at least some of the germs and other nasty creatures that called her mouth a home. I was just thankful that I couldn't see them on me, or I'd probably have thrown up in disgust.

"Mmmmmmmphhhhhh...."

My musings about the state of Jo's maw were, as was becoming usual, interrupted by Jo herself, moaning in her subconscious. The low-pitched moan rumbled through the cavern, echoing ominously as her unconscious mind pictured who knows what. Lying on my back on her soft cheek, I didn't pay it much heed, instead preferring to close my eyes and finally decide to drift off into unconsciousness myself.

If only Jo had let me.

Even in her stupor, the giantess was still able to cause me problems. Her moaning was merely a precursor to my world once again shifting 180 degrees, as floor rotated to become wall and then ceiling. I found myself slipping down her cheek, eventually falling off it and onto the much more unforgiving surface of her teeth with an unceremonious splat. Suddenly alert again, I felt the tombstones grind underneath me, and took the initiative to decide to scrabble off the unstable surface onto the softer, more forgiving plain of her gums. I had, however, had the misfortune to find myself in a particularly thick bed of the repulsive plaque I had observed not minutes ago, and quickly tried to scrape the pale yellow gunk off of me before I moved. In my disgust, I had forgotten my survival instinct was top priority; and it very nearly killed me.

"Mmmphmamaaampphmmmph..."

As Jo continued to mumble nonsense in her torpor, the sudden unstable ground made me lose my footing, and I stumbled but a few steps to the side. Unfortunately, as it happened, those few steps to the side were enough to send me into the gorge between her two crushing molars, which were opening just slightly in her gibberish as I had the bad luck to fall between them. It was just as equally fortunate that I was able to make it through the gap without being crushed into viscera; her mumbles lasted long enough for me to clear her destructive jaws and fall into the inner chamber of her maw once more, crashing into the side of her tongue. Precariously, I tried to survey my new situation; clinging to the side of her whale of a muscle, facing either a long drop to her equally unstable teeth on the other side- after cheating death once in less than a minute, I was not going to do it again- or climbing down her tongue, an act that would almost certainly trigger a reaction from her dreaming subconscious. My best bet, I concluded, was to stay exactly stationary, and hope that Jo would not react to my new position atop the sensitive muscle.

Fortunately, her mind was too preoccupied with whatever it was dreaming up to notice the mite-sized morsel straddling her tongue. It largely remained stationary, moving every now and then sluggishly to lap at the teeth in front of me. The murmuring continued, echoing round the maw in an almost unearthly chorus, but she thankfully did not move her head again.

For about five minutes, anyway.

Suddenly, I found myself slipping down her tongue as her head rotated upwards, so her imposing incisors were directly above me. It wasn't them that terrified me the most, however; what sent the chills up my spine was the gaping pit below me, leading into the terror that inevitably awaited deep within Jo's body. I tried desperately to cling to her tongue, to try and prevent my slow fall into the abyss, but my efforts were in vain; the slippery surface of the side of the muscle, having less taste buds than the main plain of it, offered no purchase as I slid further and further down towards her awaiting throat. Eventually, I found myself going underneath her uvula, sliding deeper and deeper into her gullet, falling to the back of her throat. I lost sight of her maw, and below me I could see the epiglottis, the entrance to her gullet proper, getting ever closer to my increasingly panicking form. This was not how I was to go; accidentally eaten by a sleeping girl like some unwary bug. I scrabbled for all I was worth; tried to stop my inevitable descent down towards her sphincter and my doom, all in vain. My feet were just about to touch the sphincter, at which point it would open up and suck me down into her gullet, when a miracle happened.

Jo yawned.

Immediately, a massive amount of air was sucked down her throat, immediately taking my miniscule form with it down into the tube of her trachea, away from her oesophagus. Panicking even more now, I was pulled further and further into Jo, thinking in fear that I would become trapped in her lungs, when the tube began to narrow, until it became so small that I got stuck, lodged in her windpipe. Pressure began to build up underneath me as air, supposed to re-enter the outside world in a gale of her repulsive breath, couldn't get past, and I realised that I was essentially choking her. Huge, explosive sounds boomed around me as she coughed and wheezed to get me out of her system, the very tube I was in shaking and vibrating erratically from her repeated efforts to expel me. For my part, I tried earnestly to pull myself up the tube; even though she had shrunken, imprisoned and tortured me, I didn't want to be responsible for Jo's death. For all her cruel nature, I still liked her- plus, she was my only chance to get back to normal. With all my might, I pushed upwards, trying to pull myself out of the tube and prevent her choking.

I like to think it was this that allowed her to push the air out of her lungs, sending me rocketing out of her windpipe, through her mouth and out of her lips into her hand. Back in the outside world, I exhaled in relief, glad not to be in the confining tube any longer, and looked up at the giantess above me.

Jo's face was beet red, her eyes wide and watering. Her face was still locked in an expression of panic as she looked down at me, mouth still open and breathing heavily onto me. Her other hand was on her throat, massaging it. For the first time- not only in this ordeal, but for all the time I had known her; I saw genuine fear in her eyes, a fear that I knew all too well. The fear that she was going to die. What had saved me from her stomach had almost killed her, and she had been taken from half-asleep to wide awake in a split second. I could tell that, once she recovered, I was going to be in for hell; from her point of view, I had just almost killed her, perhaps intentionally.

"Jo, I'm so, so, so sorry...."

End Notes:

It's almost time to go out and party, which means a whole lot more situations, including possibly the trip to Jo's stomach you've all been waiting for.... maybe, I'm not telling you anything. You'll have to see for yourself.

Anyways, reviews, ratings and requests are always appreciated?

Jo's Wrath by Lord Aj
Author's Notes:

Dear god, was this fun to write. Gotta love teasing people with the prospect of hard vore. Truly, I am a demon. I'm also pleased that this chapter managed to combine plot and action; this should hopefully begin to set up for the conclusion.

Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I have probably mentioned before in this sordid recount, it is usually not a good idea to inconvenience or cause harm to, either accidentally or with intent, anyone who has some form of control over you, who essentially is your superior. Such a mantra exists in all walks of life; take, for instance, the world of work, where spilling hot coffee on your superior is, as portrayed in so many crappy comedies, a surefire way to get demoted or fired. Similarly, one trying to beat up the playground bully may well end up finding themselves with a severely mashed up face and bruises all over their body, left on the concrete of the playground like roadkill. Certainly in this world, people have experienced such things in their lives, and it had surely been a terrible experience for them. Their experiences, however, I would argue are tuppence when compared to the situation I found myself in after almost killing Jo, accidental as it may have been.

Bosses and playground bullies, of course, are not several thousand times larger than you are.

"You... tried to choke me..." the titaness whose throat I'd gotten lodged in rasped. Her hot, garbage breath continued to blow over me in hot gusts as she tried to regain her composure. "You tried... to kill me."

I tried to stammer out some words, but what mostly came out was gibberish. I'm fairly certain, however, that I did manage to articulate the words 'Jo', 'sorry', and 'accident' well enough for her to hear them, and I hoped to God that that, at least, helped her understand the situation.

If only it were so easy.

It was if I was watching a storm approach, a great, thunderous storm barrel over the land towards me on Jo's face. Her jaw clenched, her eyes narrowed, locked on my petrified form with a gaze that could shoot a thousand daggers at me. Her face, already a flushing crimson, stayed that way as her panic dissipated, replaced by a burning rage. As if I didn't know she was angry already, her other hand came sailing over me, plucking me up with finger and thumb rather roughly as she dangled me in front of the thunderous visage of her face. I tried my best in my fear not to squeal out in pain from the painful pressure on my head, waiting for the inevitable outburst that could easily lead to my own demise, so soon after escaping it in her windpipe.

It would be an understatement to say that I had gained knowledge of the emotion of fear during this experience. All through my entrapment in Jo's mouth, and indeed before it, fear had stuck with me like a leech the entire time, growing larger and smaller as it fed on my emotional wellbeing. I had felt it when I first saw her gigantic form across the breakfast bar, I had felt it when she first opened her cavernous jaws in front of me and when she finally sucked me into it. I had felt it when she first took that swig of coffee, when the first bite of bacon sandwich had passed through her lips, when her mouthwash sent me in a foamy green torrent down into her gullet. I had felt it most of all just then, stuck in her windpipe, certain I was going to meet my maker in the depths of Jo's colossal body, never to be seen again. But of all these experiences of fear, up until that point I had never felt it quite as I did then, pinched between her huge fingers being subjected to her red hot anger, her rage at something like me almost bringing her to her grave.

"You trying to fucking kill me, you little shit?! Trying to choke me to death so you can have some precious David and Goliath moment?! What sort of a little fucking shit tries to choke me in my sleep?! After all I've done for you, letting you live out your perverse little fantasy in my mouth while I went about my day, you think it's a good idea to try and bump me off?! Huh?! I ought to kill you right now for this, you fucking murderous insect. Crush you between my fingers or stamp on you or fucking swallow you whole or- just- ARGH!"

Jo's rage exploded in front of me like a nuclear bomb to the face. Immediately her voice, seemingly decibel-smashing in its extreme loudness, sent searing pain through my ears into my head. By all rights, the god-like fury should've deafened me immediately, but Jo herself saved the day, the great fleshy pads of her fingers muffling the ear-splittingly loud roar of her anger. I was violently shaken as she yelled at me, both from the sheer power of her voice and the air blasting from her maw and herself jiggling me in explosive outrage. Nausea hit me in full force once more, and I had to gulp back down my vomit out of pure fear that throwing up in front of her might just put the icing on the cake for the angry giantess to outright kill me. Little flecks of saliva, the kind I hadn't experienced since she exhaled her disgusting morning breath onto me so long ago, flew past me like comets, occasionally splattering onto my hanging form and sticking there in the hurricane of hot, ghastly breath. When it stopped, finally, I looked at the enraged colossus breathing deeply after her outburst , and just like that, I snapped. My resolve shattered like glass, and I am not ashamed to say that in the face of that wrathful seeming deity, I broke down crying.

"Jo, please! I'm sorry, so so sorry! It was an accident, it really was! I got thrown around your mouth when you moved your head on the pillow and ended up falling into your throat! If it hadn't been for you yawning, I'd be in your stomach right now-"

"You'll be in there in a minute after what you did to me, you bastard!" Jo roared back at me, drowning me out completely, though with slightly less anger than before. "After this, I'd happily let you live out your last moments screaming in pain in a sea of my stomach acids, slowly and painfully. I'd take satisfaction in feeling your movements and screaming die out from inside my belly." Her words lacked the same pure explosive rage of her rant a few moments beforehand, but they dripped with venom and malice. This girl wanted me dead.

"No, please, I beg you to believe me!" I wailed back. "I fell into your throat, and when you yawned it sucked me into your windpipe where I got stuck! I couldn't help it! I even tried to pull myself out so I wouldn't kill you! I don't want to be responsible for your death, never would try to hurt you, so please don't eat me, please, please...." I broke back down into a fit of wracking sobs and tears. The initial anger had now disappeared from Jo's face, but her expression was still stern; clearly, her fury had not subsided completely.

"Pathetic little man," she spat. "I ought to eat you just to put you out of your misery, and to get your infernal crying out of mine." Her jaw clenched again before she continued, in a stern yet still furious voice.

"So you're saying you didn't try to murder me, huh? Sure, I'll believe you. Still, you could've killed me, and I can't just let that go. I'll let you live, but I want something from you.

I raised my head again, eventually finding breathing space between my sobs to burble a reply. "What?"

Her eyes narrowed. "Well, what is it they say about... 'blood for blood?'

The last three words made my blood run cold. She couldn't be thinking what I seriously hoped she wasn't.

"Let's see," she continued, levelling a finger at my tiny form and wagging it rhythmically as she delivered the unholy judgement. "Eeny... meeny... miney....legs." She licked her lips. "Yeah , I think I'll have those nice legs as compensation. This might hurt a bit... aaahhhhh..."

Suddenly, I found myself being lifted to above the furnace-like pit of Jo's gaping maw. Her teeth gnashed together menacingly, clashing together with great booming noises. She was seriousuly going to bite off my legs and eat them, and as I felt myself being lowered towards the chopping block, I flung myself into full-on panic.

"NO, PLEASE! Not my legs! Please don't eat my legs, please! It was an accident, Jo, I'm sorry, please, please! You can't do this, people will find out!"

"Will they?" she inquired back. "And what if I just keep you forever?"

My last feeble argument was shattered. The grimy teeth that were to sever my body in two like so many other foodstuffs grew ever closer below me, like a living meat grinder. Panicking still, I turned to my last, desperate resort!

"PLEASE! I'll do anything!"

The descent stopped.

"Anything?"

"Yes, anything! Just please don't eat my legs!"

The great plain of her face contorted into a thoughtful expression, the hellish pit below me mercifully closing below me. Though I was clearly not out of the frying pan yet, I breathed a huge sigh of relief; it seemed I would keep my limbs for at least a short while longer.

"Hm... So, if I were to say you were to become my tiny shrunken slave for the rest of your life, what would you say?"

She had me in a knot. I had to answer honestly.

"If it means I get to remain whole...yes." My panic had subsided, as had my tears; I spoke instead in a garbled voice, thick from the throes of my recent breakdown. Slowly, the lips below me puckered to one side in thought, before slowly spreading into a large, malicious smile.

"Deal."

I was lowered back down to in front of her face, now seemingly destitute of the anger and sternness that had formed a stony mask before. Instead, she was smiling sweetly, almost maliciously.

"I think I can get over your little manslaughter attempt if you're willing to give your life over to me," she decided, eyes gleaming. "The prospect of you serving my every whim for the rest of my life is just so tantalising, it just wouldn't be right to throw it away over such an incident as this. Her trademark grin appeared on her face, knowing full well that I had just sold myself, body and soul, to her and her pleasures. I felt empty, almost dead inside; my whole life, from now until I died, would now be dedicated to the woman who had shrunken, captured, and tortured me. All because of a series of events I had little to no control over.

"Come on, it won't be so bad," Jo reassured me, in a mocking sympathy that was clearly causing her great pleasure; after all, her object of torment belonged to her now, and her alone. "You'll be in my mouth a lot, and you love it in there. This is the perfect job for a little perv like you, surely. Serving a giant woman." She giggled, still gazing down at me. For all her mocking, she did have a point, and I tried to focus on it rather than the depressing realities of my new situation. I would never see my family or my friends again, never realise any of my dreams; my real dreams, not my deviant fantasies. But at least I still had those; perhaps it wouldn't be so bad, I thought bitterly, before looking back up sullenly at the woman who was now my goddess.

"Speaking of which, the day's not done yet. I've got a night out to prepare for, so you need to pop back into my mouth. And if you dare choke me again..." her face grew stern once more as she glared down at me with malice, "I'll bite off all your limbs and suck the blood from you like a sweet." Her whispers no longer sent a chill through my spine, though; my mind was too busy trying to accept a depressing reality. I wasn't even sure whether Jo would have really bitten my legs off or not, but I concluded I had made the right choice for my own survival. But as her mouth opened wide in front of me, tongue rolling out of its prison once more to welcome me back like a red carpet, I remembered what my primary goal had been the entire time I had suffered within Jo's maw; my own survival. Walking across the slimy, pulsing muscle, I focused on that, and realised that my fight did not have to be over yet. I didn't just have to meekly give up now and live the rest of my life in servitude. And as her jaws closed behind me, isolating me once more in the thick, putrid-smelling gloom, my emptiness was refilled with a grim determination, one that said that my story would not end in slavery, in worship of this colossal, scheming co-worker of mine.

All I had to do was escape.

End Notes:

Slavery! Plotting! Alcohol! Stomachs! All shall come soon in the next few installments of this thrilling tale of the mouth of Jo, so keep those eyes on this space!

As always, do leave a review, or a rating, or a request! Not long to go now... ;)

Jo's Prep by Lord Aj
Author's Notes:

We made it to 20 chapters! Huzzah!

Damn, never thought I'd make it this far. 20 chapters, 45,000 words, and 30,000 on the ol' read count. I have to admit, I never envisioned this story being as long as it's panning out to be, but we're in the home stretch now. I'd like to finish it on a solid 30 chapters, but we'll see how it goes.

Also, I'm sorry to anyone who likes it, but I hate sushi. Raw fish, man... just doesn't work for me.

As always, enjoy!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In hindsight, it is amazing how much planning and deduction the human mind can achieve when its respective body is under strain. Especially when that strain is caused by being a giant woman’s slave-yet-somewhat-willing mouth toy.

While Jo made herself up in whatever way she did for her night on the town, presumably still very smug about netting herself her little morsel for life, she took to her favourite pastime with said morsel; giving me the full tour of her odious maw by idly pushing me around with her tongue. I had to wonder if she was just doing it merely for her own pleasure and my discomfort (including the possibility that the former derived from the latter) or whether I still had some form of flavour after stewing in her stinking sauna of a mouth for what was quickly approaching twelve hours. Still, I was used to being dragged along her cheeks and her palate by now, and I had escape plans to make. Jo may have been my only chance to regain my normal size, but when my choice was stay in her servitude in the vain hope she would one day free me or go it alone at my new minute size and try and find help elsewhere, I preferred my chances in the wild. After all I had survived in this long and chaotic ordeal, I fancied my chances against nature a fair bit. Surely, if one person had Jo’s powers, someone else did; it was just a matter of finding them. Optimism, in that respect, was key.

More pressingly, however, was my method of actually escaping from my new ‘owner’ in the first place. Once this affair was over, I could bet that she wouldn’t be keeping me in her maw 24/7; my cell would be far more secure, harder to escape from. It stood to reason that if I was to escape, I had to do it between now and the end of this gruelling exercise in dominance the following morning. That window was then further narrowed by two facts; Jo would never let me escape her maw while she was awake, that was evident enough; and even if by some miracle she didn’t notice me push through her lips to freedom, there was still the task of scaling my way down her giant body to the floor, all again without her noticing. My chances seemed a million to one in that respect, and in the 999,999 other instances where she did find me I could see my death played over and over in an acidic fate inside her belly, crushed into viscera by her colossal body. Thankfully, all humans had to sleep, and Jo was no exception. In her stupor, provided I didn’t bugger it all up and get sucked down her throat again, I could presumably slip through her lips and away to my freedom. Despite my track record with a sleeping Jo getting me into the situation in the first place, it seemed by far the safest option, with the most chance for success.  It was a settled matter.

All I could do now was try to survive the evening, and make my move in the night.

Meanwhile, Jo was thinking with glee of all the new ways she’d be able to use her little servant.

“Y’know, I should train you to do my makeup for me, as my servant,” she considered. “It’s such a faff to do myself. Someone as small as you could really make it perfect, as you could get so close up to my face. You could do my eyeliner, and my eyeshadow, and my lipstick, and…”

She rattled out more strange and alien makeup jargon while I mused to myself that she had apparently missed that I was far too small to possibly operate such large and cumbersome tools with any sort of accuracy. Still, whatever made her happy; there was no harm in her revelling in what she’d never actually get me to do.

“I think what I’m most looking forward to though is getting you to feed me. There’s something just so goddess-like about the idea of having some tiny servant struggle up my body with some fruit- a grape, or a strawberry maybe- and having to throw it into my awaiting mouth where I’d crush the thing that caused them such strain with a few snaps of my jaws and one gulp down my throat.  It’s making me tingle with power just thinking about it.”

Much as I hated to admit it, that one actually sounded like it wouldn’t be so bad. At least for one fruit, anyway.

Still, there was no use revelling over it. I had more to gain from trying to escape and achieve my actual lifelong dreams and ambitions than staying here and living an arduous life with an inevitable early grave as Jo’s little servant. My brain had to take precedence over my dick- after all, the latter had got me into this entire adventure in the first place.  I came to rest on her tongue as it settled, lying once again on the slimy, rough surface- the white biofilm had now completely retaken her tongue- and watched in strange fascination as the fleshy line that signified her lips suddenly thickened and shortened massively, from the action of the titaness puckering the red streaks to do what I could only assume to be apply lipstick. My suspicions were confirmed a moment later when my captor smacked her lips together in satisfaction, giving me a momentary glance at Jo in her new dolled-up state. I had to admit, she’d done a pretty good job, having tidied and styled her hair into more organised waves and applied a modest amount of black eye makeup, complemented by the blood-red lipstick she had only seconds ago applied, making her lips look full and vivid, even if at the expense of making her stained teeth stand out even more than before. As quick as I laid my eyes on it was it gone, like a flash-frame picture, obscured once more by the flesh of her lips as they threw my surroundings into gloom once more.

“Damn, do I look good,” Jo commented to herself, pouting once more. “If only you could see my face instead of being trapped inside of it. Though who am I kidding; you’re probably happier with the latter, huh?”  She giggled to herself, once again categorising and framing me as nothing more than some narrow-minded pervert.  It got tiring after I while, I have to say; sure, I enjoyed it as much as the next mouth fetishist, but I had other thoughts. Still, who was I to talk about small-mindedness at my size?

Peeling myself off her tongue in what I can only describe as finally understanding how Velcro feels, I decided to head back to my old haunts of the side of her mouth for the time being. By this stage it was predictable, but aside from under her tongue and the looming pit of her gullet, there were few other places to go in the stifling cavern , especially where I was a smidgen less likely to get killed. Besides, I liked it between her gums and her cheek; sure, it was still as swelteringly hot and humid and it still stank of Jo’s tear-jerkingly rancid breath, but it was somewhat more sheltered than the centre of her mouth, and one might almost call it cosy if it wasn’t for the damp and the humidity and the stink. However, as I had learned to my chagrin throughout my time within her oppressive jaws, Jo always had something prepared to ruin any sort of respite I may be feeling; and this time, it was an old trial that would make the already repulsive odour in the gloomy, dripping grotto far worse than akin to decomposing eggs.

“Thank God for ready-made sushi. I could just eat this sort of stuff by the ton. Guess it wouldn’t hurt to get some food in me before we go out.”

I cringed. After the lunch ordeal, I was hoping, perhaps against my own better judgement that I would never have to face another meal entering Jo’s lips during my incarceration beyond them. Now, I was faced with the same trial looming before me again, only this time it was far more disgusting; raw fish, rice and seaweed, all forming a cold, chewed up sludge in the cavern. I had never been a fan of fish in general, let alone sushi; the thought alone of having to deal with it now made me shudder fairly violently.

My co-worker, in all her kindness, however, wasn’t going to allow me the time to prepare for the onslaught that was coming. She was positively drooling at the prospect of popping open the container with her sushi in it and devouring the lot; I was already shin-deep in the foul-smelling slime, and I was at the edge of her mouth.

“Ooh, you look so good. Get in my belly, you little package of wonders you-“

In a split second, Jo had crammed the entire barely small enough to be bite-sized roll into her mouth, and I watched in horror and disgust as a roll of seaweed coating, containing huge granules of slimy-looking rice as big as I was and repulsive shining pink salmon flesh suddenly filled my field of vision through her teeth. Like last time, the chaos began as her teeth decimated the roll before my eyes, turning the maw once again into a maelstrom of masticated food and saliva. This time, her constant chewing sounded far more like squelching, as if she was wading through thick mud, and the horrific sound reverberated through the maw. And the smell! Immediately the putrid stench in her mouth was pervaded by an awful fishy smell, as if I had just walked onto the docks as a fleet of fishing boats unloaded their catch. I would have gagged, but her dinner didn’t give me time to; as I doubled over I didn’t notice the wave of saliva, pale mushy rice mash and flecks of green and pink cascade over her teeth like a sludgy waterfall and envelop me in its lukewarm, disgusting embrace. Her hums of pleasure, as before, reverberated around the cavern while I re-entered the all too familiar yet substantially different hell of her maw in eating action, her pleasure even going as far as to moan “So good….” with her mouth stuffed with chewed sushi.  The repulsive stew was mashed further and further, until finally I found myself settling down in a heaping pile of pale, glutinous, foul-smelling muck. I knew what came next, and I was ready for it. As she swallowed, I grabbed for and held onto for dear life the tip of her tongue, letting the unbearable rice, salmon, seaweed and saliva glob slide straight over me and down into her body with an audible gulp.

The sushi ordeal was, in my opinion, by far the most disgusting ordeal I faced in Jo’s mouth, and that was not without some fierce competition. Though it was certainly not the worst state her maw was in during my entrapment within it, my hatred of sushi amplified just how awful it was for me, how horrid and repulsive it felt to have tons upon tons of that masticated, fish-reeking gunk swill over me as my cruel goddess chewed and savoured it. Thus, one can understand my despair after that first roll when Jo’s voice rolled through the cavern once more;

“Oh my god, the first bite is always the best. Pity there’s only eleven of these things left, they’re amazing. I’m gonna have to eat them all now; it’s just too tempting.”

This, the most disgusting of tortures, went on for another ten minutes or so, though I was able to weather it out underneath the giantess’s tongue for the most part. I knew how to survive a mealtime; lunch had taught me that much; what made it the worst was the sheer ick factor of the food she was eating. The rancid smell of masticated fish only got worse, especially when she decided to add the salty tang of soy sauce to the mix as well, making the stench into an amalgam of pungent fish and bitter soy that made my eyes water. All the while, my co-worker enjoyed every bite and every roll, letting off moans and hums of satisfaction the entire time.

“Hey, y’know what would be a cool thing to do?” she garbled through one of her mouthfuls.  “I could stuff you in a sushi roll and eat you up like that. That’d be a great way to go. I should try it with someone else who pisses me off sometime.” Gulping down her mouthful, she belched lightly, only making the awful fish stench worse and adding a tang of acrid stomach stench, once again making me double over and gag in disgust at the foul atmosphere. “Unless you wanna try a fast tour to my belly…”

I’d have answered, but I was too busy trying not to wretch up the contents of my own belly.

“I’ll take your silence as a no, so count yourself lucky,” she continued, without much pause. “You’re not much good to me as a slave if you’re stripped of all your flesh in my stomach, hm?” She laughed. “But why am I wasting time talking to you when I could be devouring more of this gift to humanity? Aaaah-“

Finally, the tenth and final piece slid down her gullet and into the core of her titanic body. “Man, that hit the spot,” she said contentedly, sucking her fingers of any residual flavour in between words. “I don’t even care if I’ve got fish breath now; it was so worth it. Anyway, that’ll go when I start drinking, so do I really need to worry?”

She had a point. The only person that would subjected to the repulsive overpowering fish stench of her breath was me, and I had it even worse, trapped in the stagnant, stifling confines of the maw itself. Still, I had to look at the positives; it was over, and I had survived. I was one step closer to getting towards my goal of escaping, and that was all that mattered.

What was to come in the next few hours, however, was set to be my most dangerous and gruelling challenges yet.

It was time to go out on the town.

 

End Notes:

So, there's good news and bad news. The good news is, there's a new chapter up! Rainbows and sunshine and unbridled joy. The bad news is I now probably won't be able to upload until at least next Saturday, and if not then then the Friday after that. Shit going on over Easter's gonna  keep me busy. So I;m afraid I have to leave you on a cliffhanger for a while... but don't worry, I will be back. So stay tuned; and keep suggesting ideas, if you have any! You've got a week to come up with any scenarios you'd like to see, so brainstorm away!

As always, reviews and ratings (already mentioned requests) are always appreciated!

Jo's Dirty Habit by Lord Aj
Author's Notes:

Don't smoke, kids. It's incredibly bad for you. This has been a P.S.A by the Jo's Mouth Health Agency. Yes, that is ironic, considering where we work. No, that does not mean you shouldn't take us seriously.

It's back, everyone! Yayy! I'm hoping to return to the normal upload times of 'within a week of the last upload' now, meaning the story should hopefully be finished within the next few months. We've got a whole lot to still cover, though, so don't think it's a wrap just yet...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anxiety, of course, is something one should always feel when in a place that could be regarded as dangerous or even deadly to oneself. Considering a human mouth, especially that of the ever-charming and possibly slightly unhinged Jo, would definitely be considered a dangerous (not to mention disgusting) environment to a tiny person such as myself (and, of course, had in the last twelve or so hours proved that), I would attest to anyone that my anxiety about being within was perfectly natural, even if it was an extremely exhilarating experience at the same time. For me, it was like skydiving; obviously dangerous, but it was a hell of a fun ride to do it. The difference of course, was that in most extreme sports my survival relied heavily on myself and myself alone; in my current situation, ultimately the giantess who I was still serving as flavour packet to could easily decide whether I lived or died. Thus again, naturally my anxiety would be heightened.

It was also perfectly natural, I believe, for my anxiety about my immediate future within Jo's mouth to be more heightened than normal when considering the night ahead. As my titanic captor-gone-partygoer made a call for a taxi, of course jostling me around in the living cavern she had forced me to live in in the process, I took the time while gaining a few more bruises for the road to assess what I might be up against in the coming hours. Dancing was an obvious- I had dealt with Jo moving excessively for long periods of time before- as was drinking, both regular drinks and shots. The latter was certainly more dangerous than the former where drinks were concerned. Shots were called shots for a reason, after all; you were expected to down them in one shot, with almost no mouth time. Naturally this was because the spirits used for shots all, in my admittedly limited experience, tasted like a cleaning solvent of some description, but as a tiny person taking up semi-willing residence in the maw of someone doing one, I was going to need to avoid the shots much more than usual, lest I wanted to end up biting the bullet myself. I also had to consider how alcohol would affect Jo's treatment of me; perhaps my biggest worry was how a drunken giantess, either intentionally or unaware, would deal with the little speck she could feel within her maw. In that, I could only hope that fate, in all its 'divine wisdom', treated me favourably and her drunken mind didn't feel like ending my existence between her teeth, or worse. My newfound determination to escape my equally newly imposed slavery was still burning strong, a fire keeping the cold darkness of my anxiety from overwhelming me. I was worried, sure, but I was also confident. I had survived Jo and her hellscape of a mouth for this long; I could survive for a few more hours.

Partnering this strange melting pot of anxiety and determination was the ever-present mix of disgust and fetish-induced wonder at my surroundings. By this late stage, any vestige of cleanliness had once again been purged from the living grotto, and it showed in the state of it. As mentioned, the white film that had covered Jo's ever-inquisitive tongue in the morning, seeming almost months ago now, had recolonised the muscle completely, a slimy plain of bacteria and other nasty micro-organisms that made me shudder to think about whenever it decided to give me another taste. Mushed up bits of rice, fish, and broken rags of seaweed sporadically appeared between the sulphur-coloured boulders of her teeth, thanks to my 'laziness' at thus far not bothering to remove them, and were complemented by the seeming network of gummy, revolting plaque that had now built up across the blemished surface of said boulders. The ever present rivers and lake of her saliva was as warm and disgustingly swamp like as always, oozing in from around her maw and periodically being condemned to the worse stew in the depths of her body. Worst, perhaps, was the smell; the humid and steam-room esque environment made the aforementioned stench of fish so overwhelming it made my eyes water, and my nose slightly burn; coupled with the slowly diffusing and mingling scent of Jo's general halitosis made it all the worse. It was almost enough to rival the infamously terrible conditions of her maw upon my first fateful entry, only this time this horrible stench was sealed behind the lips of an otherwise dolled up and moderately attractive girl, rather than the pre-routine Jo who had slurped me up back in the morning. Whoever goes in for a kiss with this mouth will get a nasty surprise, I mused to myself- even if it's not because my tiny body accidentally gets caught up in the snog.

As it happened, my oral prison's climate was soon to be changed again at the whim of my giant associate. She stepped into the taxi, which had in my musings had the time to arrive from wherever, and told the driver to take her to the centre of town.

"Want to pick up anyone on the way, miss?" The gruff, deep voice was more discernible than most in the fairly closed area of the taxi.

I knew exactly why the resultant giggle that boomed around me framed her reply. "No, it's just me tonight, I'm afraid. Thank you, though, you're too kind."

"Anything to make me more money..." the driver mumbled in reply, before I heard the familiar rumble of the engine spring to life and the car drive away into the night. For a few minutes, there was silence; at least between the two of them, while of course my world was, as it always was, dominated by the ambient chorus of Jo's body. Unfortunately, sweet things never seem to last, and Jo's ability to find new ways to torture me inside her own gob never seemed to fail her.

"Hey, do you mind if I smoke in here?"

I've never been a big fan of smoking, in any form. Ever since I had lost loved ones from diseases caused by the filthy habit, I had stayed about as far away from it as possible. Cigarette smoke made me cough just being near it, and the stench itself was repulsive. I had never understood how someone could inhale that and enjoy it, but everyone is different; including, or so it seemed, my tormentress. One of the big mysteries surrounding the appalling (or, to my eyes, appealing) state of her teeth; it all added up, combined with the addiction to coffee, that had led her grin to become the colour of solid sulphur. Be that as it may, the small revelation did not change the fact that I was about to be subjected to a giant death-stick being pushed into my giant captors jaws, and having to deal with the horrible fumes that were to come from within. As she lit the fateful cigarette, rolling down the window as she did so as per the driver's wishes, I watched her lips and jaws open to receive her hit. Curling up in my position leaning against her teeth in the pit of her mouth, I drew in a breath of the fresh-ish air leaking through, and held it as the huge, cylindrical object entered the gates of my prison.

The revolting end of the cigarette was clamped between her jaws, sealing me back inside her mouth with it. Immediately, I felt the backward pressure of her sucking, and a cloud of smoke began seeping out of the end, through her maw and into her throat. It rushed past me like a searing wind, the heat dry and stinging. While I had sealed off my own respiratory system to the cloud, and was battling my own lack of breath to keep it out, I had neglected to close my eyes, and the searing hot smoke, laden with god knows how many chemicals, made my eyes sting fiercely and I reflexively screwed them up tight. Only when the suction finally stopped did I open them again, my vision blurry with tears, and let out my breath, succumbing to my lungs burning from lack of life-giving oxygen. My next breath in had to be quick, as I could hear the smoke cloud rushing back up her windpipe. In a split second, I inhaled again, the residual smoke searing my lungs and producing an awful taste in my mouth, as the same cloud came rushing back out of her mouth, exiting her puckered lips (now free of cigarette) in a plume of smoke. I had to try my hardest not to break out coughing and thus breathe in the toxic cloud, despite my lungs burning and the revolting taste on my own miniscule tongue. The whole demeaning and painful experience was over in but a few seconds, as Jo took her first drag and relaxed. When the last trails of smoke had finally exited her jaws, I let out my own breath, coughing and hacking.

The result of her first drag had left the air noticeably drier, and still containing vestiges of the myriad substances that had travelled off the cigarette. Any stench of fish or otherwise in her maw was replaced by the vile reek of cigarette smoke, and I continued to borderline choke on it as I drew in breaths of unclean, recycled air; anything was better than the smoke cloud, even if it contained some of the awful chemicals from it. Like usual, Jo had in one mundane action cost me a lot of energy and left me reeling; and she was only just getting started.

"Ahhh. Nothing like a good smoke before you go out on the town," she sighed contentedly to the driver, who nodded in agreement. "Really relaxes me, gets me in the mood to go into the club and get pumped. Gonna need more than one drag, though...."

If anything, I was at least glad I got advance warning of the cigarette's return.

The next drag was just as bad as the first, though mercifully this time I remembered to close my eyes as well as the searing cloud passed. Quickly exchanging fairish air for foul once more, I again fought the terrible pain in my lungs long enough for it to pass back, before breaking out into another fit of coughing and wheezing, so much that I felt my stomach turn and feared not for the first time that I would double over and throw up. Jo had made the air quality in her maw even lower than its general thick and stuffy atmosphere, and my lungs were paying the price for it, Already they were aching, a dull sting present from being forced to inhale the vestiges of Jo's second hand smoke. The worst thing was, I knew Jo could hear my every cough and wheeze in my prison, and she was most likely loving every minute of it; I could just picture the smug smirk on her face as she eyed the cigarette in her hand. Strangely, the driver didn't comment on any noises I made, so I insinuated that perhaps he couldn't hear me; peculiar, since Jo could supposedly hear me just fine, despite my height. However, I didn't have time to ruminate on it further.

The third drag caught me completely off guard.

As fast as I could scrunch up my eyes and take in a breath, it wasn't enough. The seeping smoke cloud entered my mouth and into my lungs, breaking the breath I was holding and making me break into a fit of violent coughing and hacking in a desperate effort to expel the foul gas. Of course, breathing back in again just brought on more coughing, which left me completely unprepared for the smoke to come back through her maw again. My chest was now in searing pain, as was my throat from coughing violently, and my eyes were in floods of tears from both the smoke and the coughing fit I was going through. Every breath I took in seemed to be like a new river of fire coursing down my throat, and the overpowering odour around me only pervaded my senses more and caused me more discomfort. Eventually, mercifully, I was able to stop my respiratory fit, and immediately flopped down on the slimy floor under her tongue, exhausted and in pain. If ever there were a watershed moment where I closed out doing smoking completely and utterly, this was it; in just three drags, my cruel co-worker had virtually incapacitated me. I thanked every god there was when the engine purred to a stop, and Jo asked for the driver's ashtray before she paid him, disposing of the awful implement for good before she paid him his due. As he drove off again, a snort of derision rumbled through the cavern, and I knew I was in for an insulting, the cherry on the cake.

"Jesus Christ, you really can't take your smoke, can you?" my captor commented, laughing at me in the process. "I'll tell you what, you're lucky your little girly coughing fit didn't attract the attention of the driver, or you'd be meeting my sushi right about now."

At that moment, I genuinely wondered whether her stomach was the favourable option to more smoke.

"Man up, speck. We're out on the town now, and that means its party time." She took me with her tongue and unceremoniously threw me up in the air, before setting me back down again where I was. "I'm gonna get my dance on and my drink on, so you'd better behave yourself in there if you want to live past this night. I'm not responsible for you if you happen to die horribly in there, but I'd rather you didn't. As delicious as you are and as fun as you are to play with, I'd rather not have to carry around a corpse in my mouth. Okay?"

I gritted my teeth, wiped the last of the tears from my eyes, and tried to let the determined side of me do the thinking again. After what I'd just been through, what Jo was about to put me through couldn't be much worse. The environment, though awful at present, was bound to change, and when it did it would be an awful which would arguably be more preferable. Anything was preferable to the horrible, artificial stench of cigarette smoke.

Though I was in the gloom with no-one else to see, I nodded.

"Bring it on."

End Notes:

Who's ready to party? Not our protagonist. He can grit his teeth all he wants, if he knew what I have planned for him he'd be begging me to avert it like he begged Jo not to bite off his legs. The poor bastard.

Keep an eye out for the next update, and reviews and ratings are always appreciated!

Jo's Friend by Lord Aj
Author's Notes:

Remember when I said I would try and update this within a week? Clearly I'm terrible at keeping promises. Blame The Morning After for taking my attention away the night I meant to write this. Oh well; this chapter still turned out far differently than I first thought it would, and it's probably better because of it.

I hope, anyway. Here it is, all the same. Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our town wasn't exactly famous for its nightlife. That said, our town wasn't famous for much; living in a quieter corner of the country could be seen as both a blessing and a curse. This, of course, was not to say that our town didn't have a nightlife scene, so to speak; just that it was perhaps overshadowed by the famous (or perhaps more accurately infamous) nightlife of the bigger cities. I'd been making fun of nightclubs for years, seeing them as slightly seedy places where younger people went to break their eardrums and frazzle their livers, if not worse. My opinions, however staunch they may have been, meant nothing however when I was the size of an ant, stuck inside the mouth of one such prospective clubber, of the sort I'd been taking the piss out of for years.

Though I couldn't see the nightclub in question; my views were still as restricted to the gloomy vistas of Jo's slimy pink tongue and gums, dripping red palate and cheeks, and the hard walls of her infamous yellow teeth; I could certainly hear it. Even from outside, I could hear the continuous beat of the music from within, loud even through both the walls of the club and the fleshy barrier of her cheek, and the chattering of the throng of people presumably in line to enter. Strangely, Jo was for once leaving me be in my oral cell, rather than using me as a boredom-busting gumball as she usually did. I mused that perhaps she was finally getting bored of me, but I dismissed the notion fairly quickly. After all I'd dealt with from her in the eon I'd seemingly spent trapped within her abhorrent jaws, it wasn't too hard to accept the notion that Jo would never get bored of exercising the dominance she had over me; indeed, she pleasured in humiliating and demeaning me, even up to the point where I agreed to becoming her slave for life in order to save my helpless legs from being shorn off by her filthy incisors. More likely was the option that she had either momentarily forgotten my presence, or that she was preoccupied with something else that captivated her attention.

As it happened, and as I would come to learn to my horror in short order, my captor was indeed preoccupied, looking down at her phone with interest as the line moved sluggishly forward. She had just heard from a close friend of hers that she was back in town for a few days, and by coincidence was currently in the same club we were lining up to enter. Unbeknownst to me, and the source of what would cause my latest problem later, Jo was already dreaming up her latest 'trial' for her little prisoner currently hiding within her cheek; and hoping to relive some of her old games while she was at it. For while I knew that I was nowhere near the first person to fall victim to the shrinking powers of the scheming witch, what I didn't know, and what I would come to know, is that not all the people who did fall victim to it faced inevitable death.

After a few minutes, a short conversation was held between my kidnapper and a deep, male voice who I presumed to be the bouncer, and suddenly the music got a whole lot louder as Jo entered the club. Almost immediately, my world began to bounce and rock slightly more vigorously as she began to move to the beat of the terrible club music, edging her way through the myriad moving bodies of the club. My interpretation of the outside world was still all sounds; the shouting of the DJ over the tracks he was playing, the artificial music, so loud that it even managed to drown out the ambient sounds coming from within Jo's body that had almost become somewhat soothing to me. Unfortunately, the loudness of the music was even worse for the titaness, who of course didn't have the fleshy walls of her own cheeks surrounding her to mitigate it; and as such, if she wanted to ake herself heard she had to shout. As the bouncing stopped, I breathed out a sigh of relief; only to have my eardrums raped by the booming voice echoing through her maw ordering herself her first drink of the night.

"VODKA AND COKE, PLEASE! AND MAKE IT LARGE!"

Welcome to the party, I mused to myself unhappily.

Really, I should have been more thankful than I was that, for at least a while, Jo decided to stay close to the bar and get herself wasted, as opposed to going out on the dance floor and doing so; it took care of one challenge at least for me. Of course, that was not to say that I wasn't forced to stay on my toes. Swig after swig of black, bubbling liquid came pouring through her lips, bathing me in the cold, refreshing beverage mingled with the bitter tang of the vodka. For what it was worth, those first vodka and cokes did more good than they did harm for my situation. Wedging myself as was customary for me when my tormentress drank between her disgusting but sturdy molar teeth, I was able to weather the storm quite well, even breaking my general policy of keeping my mouth as shut as possible to any liquids entering her maw to take tentative sips of her swigs every now and again. Despite of course being mingled with her similarly foul saliva, the taste wasn't actually bad; the cola was refreshing, and the vodka not too strong. I did, however, make sure not to take in too much of it, for fear that inebriation would be a one-way ticket to the world's worst hangover in Jo's belly.

The drink also did well to eliminate the horrible smell of cigarette smoke from her maw, which had been plaguing me ever since my run in with her cigarette. The only downside to this was that the Coke, as a carbonated drink, of course led to the gas that went down coming back up; and I knew Jo was anything but ladylike when it came to her belches. Periodically after the latest cascade of drink had disappeared down her throat my world was rocked by tremendous, rumbling belches, sending acrid and utterly foul-smelling thick air back up from her stomach and into the cavern. When it first hit me it made my eyes water and my gag reflex activate, making me double over in my little nook from the horrible stench of digesting sushi mingled with alcohol, cola, and other disgusting chemical smells that mingled to create the horrible odour of vomit. Vomit I almost did as slowly the smell became more and more potent as the belches went on, like a gas leak let loose by an earthquake.

My problems, however, were about to get a whole lot worse than the rancid stink of Jo's belching.

"Jo!" I heard a female voice call amid the blasting music. Jo responded by shouting "Melissa!" again sending my eardrums into pain as she got up and ran over to hug her, my prison jostling vigorously with each step. I wasn't given a chance to recover as they got to the general formalities of meeting up after so long, commenting on each other's looks and general wellbeing before sitting back down at the bar again.

"Shots?" The voice I knew as Melissa inquired.

"You know me too well, girl."

I hadn't even seen this girl, and I was already cursing her name.

Volumes of spirits, smelling for all the world like cleaning solvent to me, shot like rapids down Jo's gullet as I watched helplessly from my theoretically safe haven. My world turned sharply vertical each time she opened her lips, and I found myself clinging to the slimy walls of her teeth besides me in fear of falling down her throat with the liquid, which disappeared with an ominous wet gulping noise every time. Every shot was of course duly followed up by another belch, adding its acrid smell to the melting pot of stinking air inside her maw; even around company and in public, my giant co-worker's seemingly slobbish nature shone through. All the while, Jo continued to talk with her old friend about everything and nothing, in a conversation that shot my eardums to hell. Much as I didn't care about what they talked about, I was all but forced to listen; after all, one of the conversationalists' voices was literally all around me. However, it was only after one such unholy burp from Jo that the conversation took a turn for the interesting.

"Man, that one was fucking powerful! If I didn't know any better, I'd say you'd been practising."

"What can I say? I've not changed since the old days."

"Ha, clearly." Melissa paused for a moment, for what I wasn't entirely sure. "Y'know, I do miss the good old days, back when we were younger, We had so much fun together, what with you and your..."

Jo abruptly cut her off. "Dude, don't say it, remember?" At this point, my interest, before her interjection apathetic at best, grew exponentially. Was this someone who knew about Jo's strange powers- and, more to the point, had lived to tell the tale?

Melissa continued. "Whup, sorry! Almost forgot. Can't have everyone knowing!" She giggled profusely; clearly, both girls were now getting into the zone of more than moderately tipsy. "Still, nothing quite beat it. All the stuff we did with the people you, aha, 'collected'... and I don't think I'll ever quite get over seeing you so big. All the stuff we did when you did 'you know what' to me... it's always stayed with me, y'know?"

I goggled at this revelation. Someone who had not only survived a shrunken experience with a girl I had come to know as a scheming and cruel dominatrix, but had enjoyed it, and remained good friends with her to this day. It brought into question a lot of what I had been thinking about Jo up to that point, and I had to wonder; did she actually have more morals than I took her to have? Her reasoning for why she had shrank me in the first place came back to me, her words floating in my head. Did I break her moral code, was that it? Since I had technically used her for my own fantasies, had I in turn led Jo to feel alright about using me the way she did, as an actual punishment? My mind was awash with ideas as I tried to piece back together the character of my co-worker, who now seemed to have some form of morality behind her usage of her powers. If that was so, however, where did this 'Melissa' story fit into it, and how?

My questions, however, would have to wait. Now was not the time to ruminate on such matters, for Jo began talking again; and this time, she was referencing me.

"Yeah, those were the days. Seeing you as an itty-bitty speck... well, it was as exhilarating an experience for me as it always is when I shrink people. Seeing them so small and helpless, how I can do anything I want to them.... It's that sense of power, y'know? It was fun to mix it up with someone actually willing to do it, though... you know my general rules when it comes to doing you-know-what to people."

"Mmm," was the only reply back.

"Hey, speaking of those old days... you wanna see the latest guy I've got?"

The inquiry shot through me like a bullet. After twelve hours of being known about by Jo and Jo alone, she was about to bring another person in on my predicament; and I knew it would help me naught, considering how okay with it she seemed. Wonder and fear, two intertwining emotions seemingly so common in my experience in Jo's mouth, coursed through me as I awaited the fateful response.

"Wait, you've got one on you now?" Melissa inquired back. "Man, you really don't change, huh girl?" She laughed again. "Go on, then, let's see the poor bastard."

Jo, in response, laughed the laugh of someone who knew so much more than her friend. "Heheh, not exactly on me...but certainly somewhere in the vicinity of my body," I could almost visualise the smirk. "I can either show you pictures, or... we can go to the toilets and I can show you the real deal."

I had to at least hope that she would only want pictures, but judging what I knew of Melissa already, it hadn't seemed likely."

"Oh, go on, then. It's not like after the old days we have many boundaries anyway."

Considering she was still shouting, Jo's voice became something that almost resembled seductive.

"Heheh. Come on, then..."

As the pair stumbled across to the dismal club toilets, I tried to process what was about to happen, as well as all I had just learned about my captor, while my ears and head recovered from the battering they had recieved. Clearly, Jo was not just some merciless killer out to shrink and dominate people purely for her own pleasure; she only did so according to her own 'rules', whatever those were, though I had a rough idea from my own experience of stories involving more 'moral' giantesses. Whether it was revenge, vigilante justice, or a mix of the two, Jo was clearly out to punish anyone on the wrong side of her moral code, like the main character of some twisted comic; and she showed no mercy to those who were unfortunate enough to end up on the wrong side of it. However, she had used her powers in the past for the fun of others, which was how Melissa and her were seemingly so close. What their 'fun' deriving from Jo's powers was not specifically entailed, it didn't seem to stop at just Melissa having some shrunken fun with the giantess who currently was keeping me locked up in her maw. Something told me she had had her own fun as a giantess; and perhaps that was why Jo was suddenly so willing to let another person see me. Drunk or no, I had a feeling that my captor was trying to revive her old days, at least for a night; and that I, as a result, would be integral in that quick revival.

Suddenly, I was far more scared of Melissa than I ever had been before.

End Notes:

Another cliffhanger? I know, I'm awful. But I didn't want the chapter to be too long. This, and the next chapter, was originally going to be one, but I got to about halfway and saw my word count drifting towards 2500, so I decided to just split it into two so as not to constrain my writing or create a massive chapter over my normal limits. As such, this chapter is more set up and plot than anything else- haven't seen that since Jo's Intentions, am I right?- with the pay off next chapter. As for next chapter. I will try and get it out within the week.... but no promises. Seriously, I'll try.

Any feedback is very much appreciated!

Jo's Kiss by Lord Aj
Author's Notes:

To make up for the last chapter being a bit late, here's the next one a bit  earlier than normal. Oh, and warning: here be lesbians. Or at least lesbian content. Suppose I should update the tags; also will give you an idea of what might be coming down the pike.

Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The camaraderie of sounds I could hear from the club were more muffled in the toilet, being replaced by a new main chorus of people in the stalls, chucking up their guts after one too many shots. Despite my slight pre-occupation with worrying about my reveal to Melissa, and the inevitable plot Jo was going to cook up involving her and me, I had to wonder whether I would have to contend with such a flow of revolting stomach stews coming up from my co-worker's own depths; of all the ways I could die in my current predicament, being flushed down the toilet with a lake of sick was one of the most abhorrent and humiliating to me. Granted, I didn't want to die in any way, shape or form; my ever-persisting survival instinct was quick to remind me of that; but of the ways I could meet my maker, even doing it in Jo's duodenum would be preferable to me than in a sewer, if only marginally.

KER-CHUNK!

I side-lined my thoughts as the locking mechanism of the toilet cubicle sealed the two drunk girls into the small space, facing towards each other. Melissa giggled, more out of her own inebriation than excitement.

"So, Jo... where is this little guy you wanna show me? Unless you've just dragged me in here for another reason..."

"Heheh, that does sound like something I'd do," came the reply from all around me, dripping with mischief. "But no. Trust me, this is the real deal. Come closer, and I'll show you."

I could tell that my tormentress entirely intended to be in the powerful position in this situation too, even with someone of her own size. I could almost picture the scene, despite not even knowing what Melissa looked like; the two girls standing together, their bodies almost pressed up against one another.

"Come onn, show me already," her companion whined.

"Okay, okay, but you're gonna have to get real close to my face to see. Specifically..." Jo trailed off, and I felt my world shake once more as Jo jabbed her finger into her left cheek. In response, Melissa laughed. "So that's where you're keeping him? I should've guessed. Poor guy..."

Jo, for once, didn't respond. Instead, I felt her monster of a tongue push me forcefully out of my little nook, deftly flipping me back into the centre of her mouth positioning me on the middle of it as it flattened out on the floor of the great chamber. The grimy walls of her teeth began to separate, eventually being followed by her thin lips, so that the artificial light of the club's toilet lighting poured into her jaws. My vision between the borders of her grimy teeth was dominated by another set of spotlight-like eyes, dolled up with various kinds of eyeliner, eyeshadow, and mascara and with pupils coloured a rich brown. A stray lock of her brunette hair fell just aside her left eye, and her forehead was dotted with tiny freckles. Not a split second after they first caught sight of my bedraggled form, her eyes widened in awe, twinkling like stars in the night sky as she took in what I could only imagine to be a scene worthy of capturing as art.

To picture the scene that Melissa saw in her friend's mouth at that moment is something even I, as a prisoner of the very same mouth, could not picture totally clearly. As I have said, mediums such as stories, art, or even videos don't do justice to what seeing and being inside an actual mouth of an actual giantess is actually like. Looking through that wide window of Jo's lips, she would have seen the gloomy and utterly decrepid interior of the fetid maw that was my prison; the rows of teeth, all of that same disgusting, murky colour and caked with plaque; the saliva dripping in long, slimy strands from her hard palate, criss-crossing in strings to her tongue and the pool of good below it; her tongue, covered with that abhorrent white bacterial film that did so much to cause the stink that dominated the atmosphere. I shudder to think of the state that I must've looked like I was in, battered, bruised, dishevelled, glistening with saliva and probably caked also in the colonies of bacteria that were thriving in the sweltering cave I was calling my prison. I would have expected anyone else in the same situation to immediately be in disgust, to immediately condemn my captor for the humiliation I was suffering and demand she free me from my terrible entrapment that instant.

Melissa, however, wasn't anyone else.

"Aww, look at him! Hey there, little dude!" She waved at me through the window, causing an explosive rumble from above me as Jo snorted in abortive laughter. "Enjoying yourself in there? Can't imagine you would be that much. I've been in there, and it is nasty sometimes, am I right? She giggled. "You look so cute in there, all covered in spit. She been sucking on you like a sweet, huh? Been there. Granted, I probably freshened her breath more than she gives me credit for-"

Jo cut her off, clearly having had enough of her equal parts patronising me and making fun of her. Knowing Melissa's position was extremely close to her jaws peering within, she exhaled deeply, sending the full force of her revolting breath onto her friend, who recoiled instantly, scrunching up her nose. The cavern snapped shut again, leaving me once more alone in the gloom of her body.

"Jeez, that's vile, girl!" she exclaimed, though in a friendly way. "Those spirits on your breath really reek... and is that fish I smell in there too? Nasty..."

"Come on, you know how much I adore sushi. And he's enjoying every second of that, trust me. He's my co-worker- remember I told you that I got a job at that café?- and he has some weird obsession with my mouth- you know, like those what are they called, voreaphiles or something. So, I'm giving him a full day in there, so he can really appreciate what being in my mouth is like, rather than just have his little fantasies about it. He's been in there pretty much since this morning."

Her words, like usual, were scathing, but again like usual, what made them all the more scathing was that they were true.

"Haha, that's a great idea. And I bet it's fun to play around with him. What've you been doing with him?"

"Oh, all sorts. Eating him with cake was probably the most fun I've had, though giving him the 'tour' this morning was pretty fun too. You should've seen him after I drenched him in a puddle of spit, it was hilarious." Somehow, this was mre humiliating than anything Jo had thrown at me on her own; listening to her brag about her domination of my tiny form to her old friend, and having them both laugh in tandem at my expense, was extremely demoralising, and only hit home even further how weak and helpless I actually was, stuck at the size of an ant and trapped in that stinking pit of a maw. After trying desperately to hold onto her tongue while she spoke, I let go as laughter boomed around me, falling into the warm, gooey lake of foul-smelling spit and just deciding to fester there for a bit, all while the voice of the titaness continued to resound around me, like the goddess she practically was to me.

"In fact, there's one other thing I haven't done yet... something you might be familiar with from back when we were, aha, 'experimenting'..."

Both me and Melissa immediately peaked our attentions. There was surely only one thing she could mean, and it would be one hell of a rough ride.

"You mean... back when we used to... with someone..."

Though I couldn't see it, I could tell Jo was moving closer to her old friend, so close that she could whisper in her ear, even amid all the raucous sound of the nightclub.

"You know exactly what I mean." The silky smooth tones and the breeze of foul air that blew through her maw made me shiver in the swamp of salivary juices.

"Alright.." came the whispered, but excited reply.

It all happened in an instant. Suddenly, Jo's lips parted, only to link onto an equally dangerous and disgusting maw. A second great whale of a tongue, that of Melissa's, snaked its way into the cavern, connecting with the tongue I was more familiar with and sending the maw into chaos. The pressure changes were intense as I was, along with the rest of the saliva, thrown around Jo's mouth as both girls engaged in what could possibly be the strangest three-way snog of all time. My ears popped and began to hurt massively, but it was the least of my problems; as I soared over the writhing tongues, they shifted upwards, catching me in between them and Jo's hard palate, dragging me along it. This I was, of course, used to- my co-worker's casual use of me as an oral plaything had seen to that- what I wasn't used to, and was suddenly very scared about, was how I was dragged across the boundary of Jo's lips, through Melissa's, and into a wholly different maw.

From the whirlwind of sights I saw of it while locked in this exchange of bodily fluids, Melissa's mouth was distinctly different than Jo's, though no less abhorrent. Her teeth, while off-colour, were far less so than the murky, almost brownish yellow I was used to with Jo's teeth; the main difference, however, were where Jo's teeth were, aside from prominent incisors and wisdom teeth, straight, Melissa's were decidedly crooked, front teeth overlapping each other and other teeth being slightly at various angles or lower or higher than their counterparts. The atmosphere was similarly sweltering, and of course reeked of spirits-after all, the two girls had been drinking the same drinks for most of the evening- as well as a background stink of what I assumed was the digesting remains of a fast food hamburger, the evidence of which I could still see stuck between her dilapidated teeth. All around me, she moaned, the cavern vibrating as the great noise reverberated off of both maws, making it seem even louder.

Even if it lasted less than a minute, the kiss seemed to go on forever. Both girls seemed to fight for supremacy over my helpless body as both their explorative tongues tried to lap me back up into their respective mouths; disoriented as I was, I soon wasn't able to tell which tongue was which, though I could usually tell whose mouth I was in. I was swilled around with a combination of both Melissa's and Jo's stagnant saliva and continually beaten around by the two writhing beasts of their tongues at battle; at one point, I was even compressed between them, caught between the rough, slimy surface of Jo's tongue and the smoother, seemingly slimier underside of Melissa's. In the end, however, Jo won out, much to my relief, and I was left back where I was before, in a massive pool of both girl's oral juices. Much as her maw was oppressive, vile, and dangerous, I knew Jo far better than Melissa, who I didn't trust by a long shot not to do something that could easily kill me. Hot, stale air rushed past me as she regained her breath, gulping down the monumental amounts of saliva they had both produced in one go while showing me a tiny mercy and rescuing me with her tongue and her hard palate.

"We've still got it," breathed Melissa. "Gotta say, while your mouth tasted vile, your little dude tastes amazing. I could eat him right up."

"Hey, if anyone gets to do that, it's me, bitch," my captor replied. "And your mouth wasn't much better, so you can fuck off, too."

The prospect of getting 'eaten right up' by Jo or Melissa for that matter still seemed like a ticket to certain death, I mused, but I let their comments slide. After all, Jo had threatened with me with her guts so many times that I was honestly wondering if she was only making empty threats. Of course, I knew it was still a danger, an immediate and terrifying one at that, but after a certain amount of references to sliding into her guts I felt like I could afford to make at least that assumption.

Surprisingly, I came out of our 'three-way kiss' surprisingly well, when considering all the other horrors I had faced in my entrapment. Though most definitely disoriented and dizzy, I didn't feel all that exhausted, though perhaps a little more bruised, and my general physical health seemed about as well as it was beforehand. I was still a dishevelled wreck, I decided, but I wasn't feeling like one. The night was young, but it was aging; soon, I knew, I could hatch my great escape. All I had to do was survive but a few more hours.

The 'ker-chunk!' of the locking mechanism sounded again, signalling that both girls were ending their time 'reliving the past' and getting back to the club proper.

"Come on, girl," I heard Melissa encourage, enthusiastically. "Let's party the fucking roof off this place!"

End Notes:

Next chapter...we finally get to go deeper. There's a little place our protagonist has been avoiding for a long time now, and it's high time I delivered on some promises. You all know what I mean. ;)

By the by, how did I do on the kissing scene? It's not a scenario I've ever written before, and I'm genuinely interested in how it came out. Love it or loathe it, please leave a review and tell me what you thought!

Jo's Gullet by Lord Aj
Author's Notes:

Yep, you read that right.

It's fianlly time.

Enjoy....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In all the drama, I had missed the rather humiliating fact that my three-way kiss with the two colossi had technically been my first true snog.

The music was loud, and the grotto bounced up and down as Jo re-entered the dance area of the club with Melissa and got down to raving in the crowd of clubbers. Inside, I tried to remain in my position under her tongue, using the great muscle as a shelter to prevent me from bouncing all about her maw while I got over my latest of a string of headaches. This one in particular was a solemn reminder of the pressure I had been put through as my captor and her drunken friend literally sucked each other's faces off, and it hurt just as badly as the others. I was plagued by frequent headaches before my predicament, but this constant oral torture-fest had truly made me re-evaluate what a head pain truly could be. It was arguably the worst after-effect I faced in my living prison; the persistent ache in my head beat out the sliminess, the sweltering humidity, and the overpowering stink by a long shot.

Speaking of the overpowered stink, the air was still tinted with not just the stench of Jo's breath, but also that of Melissa's; though arguably there was little difference between the two. Having someone's mouth clamped onto your own naturally means a transfer of the various fluids associated with them, and that had clearly extended to the stench of Melissa's own revolting maw as well. The two combined together in a melting pot of all the various stenches of both, giving me flashbacks to the crooked, yellow jaws and equally repulsive tongue I had encountered on my whistle-stop tour of the other titaness's mouth, before being sealed back behind Jo's thin, smirking lips. Much as it sounded strange, the primal side of me, who had of course still been loving this entire adventure I'd been having , took interest in remembering seeing, if only fleetingly, another mouth as well as Jo's now all-too-familiar oral cavity, as if it wanted yet more, that simply experiencing one titaness's jaws and all the hell they had given me still wasn't enough. It was getting greedy, despite all I'd been through.

And greediness never led to anything good.

As the two danced, I tried to block out the horrible noise of the club as best I could, wanting only to rest for a while after an afternoon and evening of being tortured, played with, and almost being severed in two. Exhaustion was beginning to get the better of me, though my determination to keep myself going until I had my chance to escape was staving it off. Perhaps that was why I at least had the good thought to move myself from under her tongue, trying to get to my old reliable safe spot on the edges of her mouth, where the saliva didn't build up- already it was pooling considerably in my shelter, and I didn't want to be gulped down by an unaware Jo in her partying. It seemed like a good, sound plan; it was something I had done countless times before, and usually made me a whole lot safer from whatever entered her foul maw next.

What I did not account for was that 'whatever' being Melissa's tongue.

At that exact moment, Melissa decided to pull her friend in for another impromptu kiss. As I would learn to my horror later, ever since she had first seen me bedraggled and helpless within Jo's jaws, the woman who had once been my captor's willing little plaything had been scheming to be rid of me. Whether she plotted out of jealousy or just a pure sadistic delight is a mystery to me even now, but what happened next was to be the start of my biggest fight for survival yet.

Of course, I didn't know any of this at the time. All I saw was the sudden appearance of another monstrous tongue forcing its way into my prison- I didn't even know that it was Melissa's, until I felt the overpowering stench of her own breath come back again with force; and that, to my helpless terror, it swept me up onto its rough surface upon finding me, almost immediately retreating back into its' owner's maw. It happened in a blur; one moment I was trekking towards the murky yellow wall of Jo's teeth, the next all I could see, feel (and taste, for that matter) was the slimy, rough surface of her old friend's tongue, as I was stolen from Jo and taken into the similar but at the same time alien environs of Melissa's ambient maw.

"Dude, what was that for?" It was strange to hear the voice I had grown so accustomed to hearing all around me muffled through someone else's cheek walls, and weirder still to hear Melissa's voice booming around me in response.

"Spur of the moment, you know? I just felt like it. Party hard, man, party hard!"

There was no response. Jo, inebriated heavily, hadn't even realised I was gone.

"Here, if you really want, I'll get you a drink to wash the taste out. Even if yours is still worse." Unfamiliar giggling burst out around me, seemingly unevenly thanks to the sound bouncing off her crooked teeth.

"You can fuck off, yours is worse, but I'm not turning down a free drink. Bring it back here!"

I was more confused than ever, and now legitimately scared. I wasn't sure why Melissa had taken me, what her big scheme was, or for that matter if she'd even intentionally sucked me up into her mouth; either way, being away from Jo in an unfamiliar environment, much as Jo's mouth was a hellscape, seemed very bad for my chances of getting unshrunk. I wasn't sure whether to try and call out to her, either to get her attention or find out just the bloody hell what was going on, or just to sit it out and wait, and hope she realised her mistake. What eventually made me choose the latter was the worry that Melissa truly was unaware of me; if she sensed my presence, and mistook it for something else, I didn't doubt I'd be halfway down her gullet before I even realised it. Instead, I stayed perfectly still, flat on my stomach on her tongue, taking in the new world I had entered.

Ambient, the mouth I had entered, as stated, was not wholly unlike Jo's. The same swelteringly hot air prevailed, thick and reeking and hard to breathe; the same probably went for any mouth, Jo's or otherwise, I reasoned. The same went for the sliminess of literally everything, and the plaque and bacteria that coated the surfaces of everything in her maw. What was different was the unique stench of her breath, a mixture of the septic odour of spirits, the foul stench of digesting beef, bread, and cheese, and to top it all off a sizeable amount of the familiar stink from Jo's mouth. Of course, her voice was also different, being slightly less refined and slightly higher pitched than my tormentress's. It resonated throughout her mouth, as did Jo's in hers, as she ordered two shots of some awful spirits concoction, and sent me bucking and bouncing on her tongue' though somehow, she kept me under some semblance of control. In reality, my suspicions should have been raised by the fact she was trying to keep me central at all, but like with Jo's first tortures aeons ago in the morning, I remained oblivious of her schemes until the very last moment.

That moment was when I suddenly found myself being forced through her lips, and shot out into the open air. Try to close my eyes as I might, my eyelids were forced open by the speed I was flying, almost seemingly bullet speed, as I flew from her lips- straight into the open shot glass.

Spirits stung my eyes as I was dragged underwater, filling my nose and mouth as I flailed back up to the surface. When I did, I gagged and retched at the taste; if having a shot of the stuff is awful, having a full mouthful is downright evil. My entire mouth tasted of the awful fluid, and in my struggles I had managed to swallow some, burning my throat and making my stomach turn backflips. How I managed to regain my train of thought is beyond me, but my best guess is that I had finally cottoned on to Melissa's scheme; looking up to find her smirking down at me, eyes narrowed in sadistic pleasure and malice, only cemented my realisation.

But it was too late to escape; I was already being given to Jo, for once completely unaware she was about to try and kill me.

I looked up at her in terror, more terror than I ever had in my long imprisonment. When she first opened her mouth in front of me and bathed me in her revolting morning breath, she knew. When she almost swallowed me with her mouthwash, she knew. Even when she devoured her lunch with me helpless inside her maw, she knew. Now, however, she looked forward at Melissa, who was trying hard to stifle her sadistic pleasure as I was lifted to her lips, that thin red line I had come to know as the gateway to the hellish world beyond. I screamed for help, or for her at least to notice me, at least, but my pleas fell on deaf ears; the club was just too loud for my tiny voice to even be heard by my gargantuan co-worker. Perhaps what was worst of all was how, in her unawareness, Jo didn't even build up to it, as she might have done has she known I was in her glass; that at least gave me time to steel myself. Instead, there was no ceremony, no build-up- just two slurred words which branded themselves in my memory.

"Bottoms up!"

In and instant, my glass was lifted into the air and upended into Jo's lips, myself and the alcohol cascading through her mouth at bullet speed. There was no time to grab onto anything, no time to try and save myself; all I heard was an all too familiar gulping noise all around me as I was pulled into her gullet, drowning in a cascade of stinging, burning alcohol. It had finally happened; after fearing it for all the time I had been a prisoner of her terrible jaws, I had been sucked down it completely unawares by my captor, at the sadistic glee of a friend who clearly wanted me dead. Part of me felt like accepting it, giving up and letting her swallow me into the depths of her body to die, or at least survive the horrors of her stomach for as long as I could before my inevitable demise.

Part of me realised that Jo's gullet wasn't that large.

In my last act of defiance to Melissa and my now burning will to live, I stuck my arms and legs out, feeling them press into the walls of her oesophagus, which was warm and of course slimy to the touch. Gallons upon gallons of alcohol crashed down upon me, as if I was standing under a waterfall. I continued to slip down, but I realised with more hope that I was going slower than the shot, which continued to flow past me until it had all drained down her throat past me, into her belly. I continued to slowly slip down into her core; and then suddenly, pushing my limbs into the walls with all my might, I stopped.

Somewhere In Jo's chest, my tiny form desperately clung to life In her murderous gullet. Peristaltis made the slippery walls undulate around me, trying to force me further down and sending spatters of saliva down with each gulp, thankfully failing to dislodge my precarious position. Above, I could hear gulp after gulp after gulp; clearly, Jo knew something was stuck in her throat. The question was whether she realised it was me or not. My hopes rose when the gulping turned to rigorous coughing, and great earthquakes reverberating through her body as she slapped herself on the back. As far down as I was, I was petrified that I would fall down if I let go of the walls, and thus decided to hope against all the odds that her coughing managed to dislodge me and send me flying back out of the abyss I had entered. For but a few moments, there seemed to be hope.

Then, Melissa gave Jo the shot she had meant for herself.

I knew I was screwed as soon as I heard the gulping, and heard the crashing liquid cascading down the tube. Subjected to another waterfall of liquid, my arms could no longer take the strain, and I slipped down her gullet once more, eyes stinging and mouth taking in ever more of the substance. As I hit the sphincter leading to her stomach, the liquid drained around me before it released its wrinkly grip on me, leaving my upper torso in the bottom of her gullet and my lower half in the heat of her tummy. In the split second before it released me, my life flashed before my eyes; my family, my friends, my life; and above all, Jo, her maliciously grinning face plastered into my mental vision.

For the first time since I had woken up on the breakfast bar in my co-worker's kitchen, I screamed.

Then the sphincter released me, and I slid into the centre of hell.

End Notes:

So, you all know what's next up...

Did I do the set-up for that justice? I had so many ideas on how to do it, but seeing as I'd introduced Melissa, I figured it worked out to include her, as well as get a small second look at her mouth as well. Still, please let me know what you thought of this chapter; whether you liked it or perhaps didn't. I'm all ears!

Jo's Stomach by Lord Aj
Author's Notes:

Well, here it is, the Big Bad Belly. This chapter was more an introduction to the stomach than anything; I wanted to set the new scene, really get a picture of the awful place our protagonist has entered, Considering it's been hinted at all this time, I felt it was necessary to give it that pay off. Hopefully you enjoy it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Over the course of human history, many sects of civilisation, religious or otherwise, have come up with concepts of worlds or even dimensions apart from our own, where souls travel after the death of their bodies. One such world was where the sinners would go to be punished for their past lives; the common term, most associated with Christianity, was 'hell'. Typically, hell was (and is) pictured as a fiery wasteland, filled with demons, brimstone, and endless suffering. Presumably, the idea of such a forsaken place was something the theological thinkers of old considered as the worst place imaginable, the worst sentence a person could be condemned to.

The thinkers of old, clearly, had never had the experience of being an inch tall inside a human stomach.

If Jo's mouth was an otherworld, her stomach was even more so. Even through the gloom, as with her maw, I could see the disgusting, forsaken chamber around me; and chamber it was. From where I had landed, the ceiling (as it were) of the fleshy sack loomed high above me, the wrinkled sphincter I'd been forced through lazily flexing slightly, as if winking at me. A long 'hall' also expanded out lengthways in front of me, within which rested the lake of her festering stomach contents; contents which I knew could spell my doom should I become immersed in them.

In many ways, I was lucky, or as lucky as someone who had been swallowed alive by a drunk giantess could be. The air was still somewhat breathable, thanks to my gluttonous captor scarfing down her food and drink so fast that pockets of air were condemned to her belly with them. I was also lucky that the majority of the food Jo had eaten, which mostly comprised of the sushi rolls I had seen destroyed by her filthy jaws a few hours before, had accumulated in a mush pile in the corner of her stomach, directly underneath the sphincter which deposited it there. Had I fallen into a lake of fluids, my flesh would have probably melted from my bones in a matter of minutes; but there I sat, on a soft, mushy, and possibly unstable pile of digesting fish, seaweed and rice, thanking whatever deity there was out there that I had been shown this small biological mercy. All I could do in those first fateful moments of entering the much-feared organ was shed tears- of sorrow for the predicament I was now in and of joy for at least giving me the slimmest of chances of surviving; and look around in that all too familiar blend of fantasy fuelled awe and primal terror at my new surroundings.

In truth, words fail to accurately describe the sheer alien nature of the world around me. To describe Jo's stomach in all its terrifying glory is a task that takes far longer than the few moments I was given to take it all in following my entry. It is the understatement of the decade, perhaps even the century, to say that I was overwhelmed with all the new facets and parts of this new, living environment inside the girl who had kidnapped and tortured me, not to mention the emotional barrage that had assaulted me as well. Such feelings are almost too real, too powerful, to put into writing, and like a perception of abstract concepts like 'good' or 'evil' can be understood, but not defined.

What I can describe is the disgusting chamber itself. The walls were the same dull red, fleshy colour of the inside of her cheeks, and was made up of wavy ridges all across the sac that undulated and moved with every churn and change. The saliva coating everything in her mouth had nothing on these walls, which were coated in sticky mucous, as well as concentrations of acid and bile where the vile substances were secreted into the living chamber. Indeed, it seemed to have a life of its own; upon reaching out to touch the walls, I found it reacted to my tentative touch by sucking my hand into its fleshy folds, presumably in an attempt to digest it. Recoiling my hand in horror, I found it to be covered in the revolting goop- though admittedly, after my twelve hours essentially bathing in Jo's disgusting saliva, I was not as filled with disgust as I could have been.

The atmosphere was like Jo's mouth enhanced by several times. Being cut off as it was from the fresh air of the outside world by the long beginning of her digestive tract, the air was thicker than even I was used to, and the lack of oxygen in the air was palpable with each painful breath in. The sheer acidity of the alcohol and the stomach fluids even leaked into the 'air', meaning my every inhale seared my throat. As with her mouth, the stomach was exceptionally hot, with almost steam room levels of heat and humidity; perfect for the little enzymes which were working diligently to break down my mushy platform to do their work. It was enough to drench me in sweat, a new layer on top of all the other foul bodily fluids of Jo I had been and was being subjected to. And the smell! The various fluids in her stomach all amalgamated to form the overpowering stink of vomit, which of course mingled with the bitter alcoholic stench to make it all the more potent and the digesting fish, which gave it that same awful odour that had been on her breath only a few hours before. The belches I had been subjected to had only been a snapshot of the true horror of the stench down in her belly, and finally unable to stop myself from holding it in, I myself threw up, mixing my pitiful amount of upchuck with the lake of gunk that dominated her stomach.

And what a repulsive lake it was. What first caught my eye were the lumps of sushi mush, floating around in the mix and festering like patrons at some gross spa, slowly sinking beneath the surface in a mass of bubbles. The liquid itself was, thanks to the copious amounts of alcohol Jo had plied herself with, thinner than one might expect, though it was still thicker than water on account of the food breaking down within it. Almost constantly, more fluids were added to the mix, coming from all around the titaness's continental body. Of course, there was a fair amount of the slimy white saliva in the lake; all that spit that had disappeared down Jo's gullet was obviously going somewhere. There was also a fair amount of mucus in the mix, as the walls secreted the slimy goo to protect the organ from literally eating itself, and it slowly oozed into the deadly broth. Perhaps the most worrisome addition to the stew, understandably, was the corrosive hydrochloric acid, completely colourless, that dripped down from the folds of the roof of the chamber, as if they were from stalactites in a cave. All these mixed together to form the orange-brownish goop that was, essentially, Jo's vomit, a bubbling and volatile stew that made my heart beat at a mile a minute every time it happened to churn slightly more vigorously or break off another piece of my life-giving platform.

Jo's belly wasn't a still beast, either. It constantly churned and roiled, continuing as was its job to digest down the giantess's meals, including her unwilling little après-dinner snack. The walls seemingly lurched about, never still, as it sloshed about its contents in an almost lazy-seeming fashion. It was almost impossible to stand without stumbling, especially with the soft mush providing only slippery and weak purchase. This I learned to my horror when I slipped on my backside the first time, getting covered in the slimy muck and finding my tiny body actually sinking into it, as if I was trapped in quicksand. Scrabbling out of it, I managed to find somewhat safer ground, but I was too scared to move again, not unless I absolutely had to. One thing, fortunately, seemed to always be the rule of thumb; the larger lump of mush and digesting material always seemed to remain in the corner of Jo's stomach, meaning I was about as safe as I could be; which, considering the deadly and unforgiving nature of the organ I was in, was one of many factors that kept my new prison from becoming my tomb.

At a loss of what to do, and too scared to move even a muscle after my last attempt, I finally tried to get myself to calm down, listening to the sounds around me. The gurgles and groans of Jo's body were only more amplified now I was actually within her body itself, and formed an eerie chorus to the muffled club music blasting outside the walls of flesh. Accompanying this was the faint boom of her heart, pumping its blood all around the gargantuan body of my captor, and the regular sound of inhale and exhale from her powerful lungs, sounding for all the world like two giant balloons being inflated and deflated; which, in essence, they were. Clearly Jo was taking the time to recover from the 'little blockage' in her throat, and I was somewhat thankful for that, despite all my fear and panic; the logical side of me, still fighting the battle to keep me sane, told me that I needed the time to get accustomed to the new environment I was in, and thus approach surviving it with more of a level head.

It was hard to reach a state of calm, however, when the bubbling vat of stomach content suddenly seemed to become more volatile.

Rooted to the spot, I looked on as a huge bubble, presumably of air, rose up out of the lake and disappeared up through the sphincter. A few seconds later, a massive rumbling echoed through her body; it didn't take a rocket scientist to realise that the giantess had just let loose another belch. The lost air immediately took its effect on the atmosphere, and the air only became harder and harder to breathe, making me worry once again about my survival chances. There was no question about it; I had to get out if I wanted to live; but I had no idea how. Climbing back up her throat was impossible; my stint in her gullet had proved that; and besides, the sphincter was too far out of reach to pull myself through it. Attempting to leave through the other way- that is to say, the 'back exit'- was a certain one-way ticket to death also, and dying in the airless passages of Jo's deeper guts was not a prospect I relished in any way. I considered beating on the walls and trying to make her realise my presence, but the walls would just suck in my fists and probably wouldn't even be felt by the tipsy titan I was trying to escape. Besides, I knew Jo by this point; who was to say she would be willing to let me back out in the first place? She was very clear about what would happen should I end up swallowed, and almost seemed to relish in the prospect of eating me... it was most likely unwise to tell her I had failed.

I was out of options.

In the few minutes since I had entered Jo's stomach, I had run out of options on how to get out of it. It was hard not to plunge into crippling depression and break down crying again as I realised I was inevitably going to die down in her belly, after all I'd been through. I would survive for as long as I could, and hope for a miracle, but it seemed, after twelve hours of fighting for survival in that terrible mouth of the girl I worked with, that my story was to end in the depths of her colossal body. I had always feared death, and now it appeared to be on my doorstep. Grim determination to survive as long as possible, a last middle finger to Jo, to Melissa, to the whole situation, was partnered with the crushing reality of my situation.

Fucked, that was how I felt.

I was royally fucked.

End Notes:

Next chapter: the end.....?

Please. I'm not going to tell you that. I'm just going to let you go slowly insane trying to figure out what happene next.... ;)

Please leave a review/rating! I know a lot of you have been wating for this chapter, so I'm especially interested to know how I did!

Also, a little PSA: I might have an idea for another story in the works. Might only be one chapter, might be multiple. I'll see if it comes together in my head. Until then...

Jo's Inebriation by Lord Aj
Author's Notes:

This is really the chapter that makes or breaks it, huh? Does he survive? Does he die? Well, don't ask me here. Read it and find out, for God's sake!

Enjoy...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a blessing that my new prison remained calm for as long as it did. That did not change the fact, however, that when the colossus unwittingly was trying to digest me began to move, the chaos made me any more prepared for it.

Unbeknownst to me, after the 'thing in her throat' incident my captor had taken a small amount of time to sit down; when one was as drunk as she was, it was a surprisingly sensible idea of her to sit down and take a breather, in order to make herself feel a little better. After feeling her stomach feel uneasy, the belch I heard booming above me seemed to have perked her up, because not a few moments after I heard the muffled gulping above me signalling the entrance of yet more alcohol to her body. A moment later, the sphincter burst open, and a waterfall of more foul-smelling spirits splashed into her stomach not a few feet away from me. Splattering into the mush, it trickled down into the bubbling lake, which hissed and gurgled in somewhat unwilling acceptance at the new fluid. All around me, the beast of a belly gurgled and glorped; whether out of mere awareness of new fluid entering it or its efforts to keep the melting pot of spirits inside was beyond me. All I was really aware of was the spattering raining down onto my tiny form, joining the amalgam of Jo's bodily slime already coating my body.

Then, the dancing started.

Whatever dance the tipsy titan was doing to the synthetic, muffled music outside, it made her entire stomach bounce up and down too, churning and roiling ever more. As one can imagine, this sent the stomach into utter chaos. The lake became a stormy sea, crashing onto the edges of my mush shore and eroding it away. Scrabbling and slipping further up the mush, I could feel little droplets of the foul stew hitting my skin, wherever the droplets fell leaving a burning sensation that petrified me. Islands of mush now floated in the bubbling, roiling mix, bobbing up and down like seagulls on the sea. The sloshing sound of it filled my ears, along with the more frequent groans and grumbles of her belly protesting and the increased hammering of her heart. On and on it went, until slowly my safe haven was all but destroyed, and I found myself perched with my back to the stomach wall, the floor below me rapidly disintegrating into the surging pool.

It was then, when I seemed so close to death in the storm of festering stomach fluid, that my fight or flight reaction finally kicked in in full. With it came back my resilient hope, that little voice telling me that in the midst of all this death and unknowing, much less uncaring, destruction, that there would be, could be a way out; I had to fight for it, fight as hard as I could for my life to reach it, to not die and disappear as I assimilated into my cruel captor's body, as so many had before me in the horror of this girl's stomach. My oxygen-starved brain may have been causing me to hallucinate, but in that moment I almost felt like I could hear voices egging me on, those who had been condemned to death in the gloom of that gruesome, unforgiving pit and lost the fight to Jo's insatiable belly; telling me that I wouldn't be just another victim.

In that moment, I used all my remaining strength, all my willpower strengthened by my will to live and the delusions of my oxygen deprived brain and leaped for the nearest bobbing island of mush, over the chaos below.

And I made it.

With a resounding splat, I barrelled into the mush, scrabbling up on top of the disgusting yet life-saving bolus of masticated food to keep away from the seething, bubbling liquid below. I didn't realise it at the time, but in her drunkenness and her activity Jo's body had switched priority away from digesting her dinner and towards her dancing; had I been swallowed at any other time, there may well have been no story of survival to tell. Had I been aware of that then, my fear may have been nullified just a tiny amount, but as it was my fear knew no bounds as it fuelled the adrenaline now taking me over.

The chaos seemed to continue for ages, though it was only a few minutes until her raving finally came to an end. As time torturously ticked on, I clung to my soft, slimy mush-berg for dear life, scrambling around it as it was carried by the soupy stomach fluids around Jo's belly. More of the repulsive fluid coated the blob, and spattered onto me as well; realising the fact that I was literally covered in Jo's vomit made me dry-heave again. Perhaps the most terrifying few moments was when the bolus of food flipped entirely, and my body was submerged in the foul digestive spa; immediately my skin started to burn, and I had to swim in the vortex of raging currents and other, smaller bits of digesting material to get back to the surface and onto my little platform, gasping for what little air I could find and shaking as much of the slime off as possible, in order to stop my skin, already red and itching, from getting any worse. How I didn't pass out was beyond me, but I like to believe that my sheer will to survive, even with the slim chances I had, fuelled me on adrenaline, keeping me from blacking out and most likely never waking up again.

When eventually Jo stopped dancing, the fleshy chamber slowly returned to normal, sloshing about as she walked wherever. I flopped down on the mush (disgusting as it was, considering my state I wasn't massively fussed), thanking God it was over and looking out over the destruction it had caused. The stew, now casually bubbling away again, seemed thicker than before; it didn't take a genius to figure out that was because of the food that was now dissolving into it. Various clumps of mush still floated around, most of them smaller than my platform, some sinking below the surface to be eaten away to nothing. Forcing my worry about whether my position would be safe for much longer to the back of my mind, I turned my attention to the sounds coming from the world outside, where I noted with some hope that the nightclub music had faded away. Then, from far above me, the slurred voice of my captor broke through the ambience.

"Yeah, good tuhseeyou... Mell.... I fuckin' love ya, girl...."

Whatever Melissa's response exactly was, I wasn't sure, but I could tell by Jo's response that she had confessed about sending me to my death.

"You whaaat! You mean he's... in ma tummy? Shiiit, thass not gonna be good for him," the garbled raving continued. "I thought I was missing something in ma mouth. Yur a bitch, huh?" Inebriated giggling filled the chamber. Either Jo was too drunk to care, or, more likely, she didn't care regardless. That I'd come to terms with a long time ago.

"Ohh well, I'm sure he'll love it anyway, since he loved ma mouth so much. And soon he'll be a part of me... unless he comes out the other end unharmed!" She erupted into raucous laughter, the kind only used by typecast movie villains and people who are completely soused. In any other context, her extreme inebriation might have made me laugh. As it was, I was more focused on her just getting home; perhaps then, an opportunity for escape might arise.

Despite everything, Jo managed to hail down a taxi and give the poor driver inside instructions on how to get back home. Meanwhile, her stomach continued to gurgle uncomfortably away, trying to get back to its job while not upsetting itself and spewing all its contents onto the floor of the vehicle as it sped through the late night. More and more platforms sunk beneath the brown, bubbling surface, and I came to realise that I was now caught in a deadly race of time- and I had no idea of the time limit. I had between then, and when my own faithful bolus of food disappeared into the still thickening muck, to escape the fleshy, churning pit deep inside my co-worker before it assimilated me into her.

I just had to hope the opportunity would arise- and arise it would.

"I'm hoooommmmeeee!" Jo shouted at no-one in particular as she presumably entered her house once more. Stumbling about, her belly started to get a bit more stormy again, but my focus was held by the slurred statement from the heavens that came next.

"Mmmmmmm, I'm hungry...."

Immediately, I went into both scared and planning mode. On the one hand, introducing more food into Jo's already fairly full belly would be chaos on a new scale, chaos that I wasn't sure I could survive. On the other... were her belly to get full enough, it was entirely possible that I could pull myself through her sphincter and up her throat once she inevitably passed out. It was a big if, and a dangerous one at that, if I wanted to survive long enough to get to that stage... but it was better than nothing. All I had to do was wait for whatever was unfortunate enough to come in the drunk giant's ravenous sights to come falling into her belly.

After a few minutes, I could hear above the muffled but distinctive chomping, sloshing and squelching that I knew to be her jaws at work. In fact, it sounded a little too similar; and so it should have, as my questions were answered when a stream of white liquid with brown chunks came splattering into the sack, landing with a multitude of splashes in the bubbling lake below. Cereal; with toast, the staple of those returning from the night out. It was almost ironic that the very meal she'd been eating when we started on the long and torturous escapade was now the same meal I was seeing splashing into her belly, like some strange déjà vu. Ironies, however, would have to wait; there were far more pressing issues as more and more mouthfuls made their way down Jo's long, slimy gullet.

The reaction from the stomach was immediate. It groaned and protested louder than before, and started churning more vigorously, whipping up a storm less powerful than when she was dancing, but chaos all the same. The smell in the air was permeated by the sour stench of milk and saliva, as well as the rank smell of half-digested chocolate; clearly, my co-worker was partial to something sweet after her nights on the town. More and more splashed down into the soup, raising the level higher and higher, while the storm continued and my platform got smaller and smaller all the while. Soon, I knew, it would slip under the waves and take me with it, and I started desperately looking around for a new safe spot in vain. The chewing, gulping, and splashing continued all around me, but my time was up. Slowly, I realised my faithful platform was finally sinking; first I was knee-deep, then waist deep, then all too quickly I was up to my neck in the revolting stew and paddling with all my energy to stay afloat. The disgusting mixture lapped at my face, stinging my eyes, my nose, my mouth; the taste of Jo's vomit was almost too much to bear in itself. More and more slop poured through the roof of her stomach periodically, only making the storm worse and pushing me towards the wall, which sucked me in like so many forlorn pieces of masticated food before it. Trapped in a slimy, fleshy crevice, I felt my skin sear with pain as more acids were secreted around me, still neck deep in a pocket of the burning hot fluid, and I saw my life begin to flash before my eyes as I was literally beginning to be digested. Terrified, I refused to believe this was it, this was the end of my struggle, that I was going to die in the belly of a drunk woman I only partially knew.

And it wasn't.

Maybe it was a coincidence. Maybe it was inevitable considering the factors. Maybe it was fate, God, destiny, whatever one wants to call it. But the roar that engulfed Jo's belly, a gurgling, rumbling noise that resounded louder than any noise I had heard from the evil organ before, was the signal that my life, so close to being on the brink of leaving this world, was not yet over.

"Ughhhhh, shiiit, I don't feel so good..." came the sonorous moan from above; but I didn't need her to tell me that. Already, I was being ejected from the wrinkle in her stomach, caught up in a torrent of alcohol, digesting sushi and cereal, milk, acid, and a whole manner f other terrible substances heading straight for the sphincter at the top of her stomach. Screwing up my eyes and keeping my mouth shut, I let myself be taken with the torrent, only really half-conscious as the vomit shot up her gullet again. Suddenly I could feel fresh air on my face, and opened my eyes to see the mouth I was so familiar with rushing past me, the pristine white porcelain and tranquil water of what I rightly assumed was a toilet bowl rushing up to meet the explosive blast of sick. I didn't even notice I was on a collision course with her filthy yellow incisors until they were right in front of me.

In the last moment, I could only think that I had been saved by a miracle.

Then, I smashed into the enamel, and everything went black.

End Notes:

So... yeah. It's not over.

In a way, though, this was probably more climactic than the actual climax will be, There's gonna be four more chapters, and then that's that, I'm afraid. Don't fear, there's still a bit more fun stuff to cram in, but the end is near.

"ideas for a prequel loom somewhere behind author"

Jo's Stupor by Lord Aj
Author's Notes:

Does this count as body exploration? I would think so. Even if it isn't as comprehensive as I'd like it to be; there's still the rest of the body to explore, damn it! Oh well. The doors open to sequels and prequels alike...

Anyways, enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was alive.

Good God, I was alive.

Admittedly, at first my unconscious rendered me confused; as I awoke, body aching from slamming into her tooth at rocket speed, my first thoughts were that the afterlife, whatever or wherever it was, was awfully dark, and awfully hot. Then the smell hit me; the stench of vomit and alcohol and other foul things. Yet still, my mind was baffled as to where I was, this seeming afterlife that was uncomfortably closer to a hell than a heaven. The last thing I remembered was falling unconscious, and before that my predicament in Jo's stomach... which was when it hit me.

Quite literally.

Jo's lethargic tongue flopped straight down on top of me, making me collapse again onto the slimy floor with all the weight of the fleshy appendage on my back. In any other case, such a blow would have caused me at least some discomfort. But it reminded me where I was, and what had happened.

I had escaped Jo's stomach.

Relief and joy flooded through me. Against all the odds, including a very near sweep with death, I had managed to cheat death yet again; and cheat my titanic captor of delivering it. If I could escape that most forsaken and hellish of places, I could finish this off; which brought me back to the matter I had been mulling over since my equally close brush with death mere hours before, before the chaotic evening began. It was time to make my escape.

Wriggling out from under her tongue, I looked around the maw I knew so well, strangely tranquil. Moonlight flooded in through her agape jaws, a steady wind blowing in and out methodically; clearly, my tormentress had finally fallen into a drunken stupor after vomiting her late night snack and the rest of her guts up. In the light, Jo's mouth almost had a strange beauty to it; the teeth, despite their filthiness, almost seemed to glisten in the silvery moonlight. I pulled myself over her teeth and decided to sit myself on her lower lip, those same red streaks that had been the sealed gates to my prison all through my hectic day. They were surprisingly soft and plushy, not to mention warm from the blood rushing through them, and it seemed like the perfect place to just sit and think, plan out my next move. I had never expected to find myself in such a tranquil situation so close to the mouth that had been almost nothing but active and at times chaotic for the entire time I had experienced it. Sat on her lip, I let myself relax, feeling the warm, rancid air blowing gently against my back, before lightly pulling at me as the sleeping giant inhaled.

Before me, the continent sized body of my co-worker laid out before me. It was almost as if I was looking over the land from a mountaintop; from my position, I could see all the way to the precipices of her feet, one leg curled inwards at such an angle that I could see, even from a distance, the wrinkles of her sole. Her arms were similarly splayed out, indicating her collapse onto the bed she was currently sleeping in, head propped up against pillows in an arrangement that could easily save her life should she throw up again. Taking in the fascinating sight, this living landscape of hills and precipices and places to explore, and despite all the suffering I had experienced from the owner of said body, my curiosity begged to explore this new environment, serene in torpor as Jo slept off her drunken escapades. I had survived Jo's breath, her tongue, her teeth, and her saliva. I had survived her meals and her drinks, her exercise and her rest. I had even bargained my life away in order to save myself from her slicing me in two out of anger. Reflecting on all of this, I knew that if I was to escape, now was the time to fly; but I knew also that I had time. A little adventure couldn't hurt.

Standing up on the plush surface and looking behind me, I took in the sleeping visage above me. Immediately, I was hit with a wall of humid heat, stinking of vomit and alcohol blending together in the night to eventually form, I figured with some fantasy-driven wonder, a morning breath to rival the worst of stenches. Now I was looking in more detail, I could see the after effects of Jo's chunder on her maw; the surface of her tongue, already filthy with that white film of bacteria, was dominated by a disgusting brownish shade splattered across it like a stain. Small amounts of half-digested food were spotted around surfaces in her maw; between her teeth, in her saliva, and more predominantly splattered around her lips, where a crust of drying vomit now caked her lower face. It was the perfect visage of the calm after the storm, the after-party stupor that no-one remembers, and rarely anyone sees. Above me, Jo's face sloped upwards, the twin nostrils two dark pits looming above me, and further still the black ropes of her eyelashes. I decided my first expedition, as it were, would be in that direction; up to the very precipice of the mountain.

I negotiated my way around her lips and eventually found myself crawling up the steep slope of her upper lip. It was hard going, but thanks to my size, I could pull myself up her skin with relative ease, especially with the abundance of small, brown hairs, all but invisible to the regular naked eye, that I could use as handholds should the going get too rough. To say it was exhilarating to be climbing Jo's colossal face was an understatement; knowing I was climbing a giant being, like I had read about in so many of the stories I loved, was another of my fantasies come true. I couldn't help but smile as I looked around me in wonder, knowing that I was actually on a real, living giantess. The feeling had of course been there when I was in her maw, but actually exploring the living landscape made the feeling all the more potent; so much so that it is hard to find the words to describe the pure feeling of the emotions running through me.

I decided to take a quick foray into the dark cavern of her nose, though I didn't stray too far for fear of becoming trapped in the close confines of her nasal cavity so soon after escaping her jaws. The hairs inside the cave were much larger and black, and brushed past me like vines as I crawled past, careful not to cause too much disruption in the sensitive area. The further I crawled in, the warmer and the darker it got; the tunnel seemed to continue endlessly into the gloom, its end obscured by the hairs sprouting from every angle. I decided to stop when I put my hand forward and immediately recoiled as it plunged into warm, viscous muck, thicker than saliva but no less familiar. Jo's mucous, of course, had plagued me both in the morning when she spat her horrid phlegm at me, and in the gloomy pit of her belly where it coated the wrinkly walls. By comparison, her snot was more viscous, but the texture was largely the same, and it was enough for me to recoil my hand in mild shock. Disgust, of course, had gone out of the window an age ago. Exiting the left nostril, which gave me a farewell by pushing me out with a gust of air, I continued onwards, climbing up smooth skin to the very tip of her nose and sat there for a while, admiring the view once again. I then slid down the bridge of the slight hill and climbed up past her eyes, marvelling at the thick, glossy hairs of her eyelashes which curled upwards to be taller than my tiny form.

Upon reaching her brow, I decided to take another detour, across the skin of her forehead to her eyebrows. Clearly, Jo had been sweating, if only slightly; the surface was warmer than the rest of the face I had explored, and damp to the touch. In various places, I could see beads of sweat, again almost invisible to the naked eye but almost half my size to me, slowly raising out of her skin as her conked-out body tried to cool itself down. It was fascinating to watch the little beads grow bigger and bigger as her pores excreted the waste material, and as I reached her right eyebrow I saw one drop cascade down her brow and into the crater dominated by the hills of her eyelids. The hairs of her eyebrows became more and more numerous as I crossed her brow, until I reached her eyebrow proper and felt as if I was crawling through a strip of long, brown grass. The hairs were soft, if a little itchy, and I took a moment to lie down in it to take in the experience. I have to admit, of all the places on Jo's body I could have visited, her eyebrows would have never come into my mind if I was to pick a destination, but as a mini-detour to crawl through that soft strip of hair was a strangely interesting, not to mention comfortable, experience. The adventure on Jo's giant body made me realise how much there was to explore, and strangely, a small voice began to say to me that if this was what I could experience every day, then taking up my life's servitude at my current size wouldn't be such a bad idea after all.

Such thoughts only grew stronger as I crawled ever further up her brow, and entered the brown locks of her hair. It grew thick and strong around me, great brown silken ropes, if a tad greasy, shooting up like bamboo from the pale skin of her scalp. It was as if I had crawled into an alien forest, as I crawled between and pushed through the groves and thickets of hair like an explorer through the Amazon. Every now and then , I would come across little patches of skin where it was flaking off, leaving flakes of dead skin that I could actually pick up in my hands and examine. Delicate even in my tiny hands, they often broke apart when I set my hands on them, but to look at the little lines and patterns on the flakes from the surface of the scalp was fascinating, especially for what was literally Jo's dandruff. Eventually, the thick 'foliage' gave way to a short passage, bordered by the thick forest of light brown hair, that I realised upon breaking out to it was the natural parting of her hair, which would lead me to my destination. Following it upwards, I reached the front of her hair; the highest point on her body at that point, with a spectacular view across her colossal form lying in slumber. Sitting down and drinking it in, I realised I was at a crossroads.

My mind was in conflict. On the one hand, I wanted to escape. I had a life to live, dreams I wanted to achieve, family and friends I loved; I couldn't give that up to be a slave to the giantess who I only knew through my weekend job, who had imprisoned me and tortured me inside her maw for the last day, fantasy or no. On the other... I wanted to keep doing this. Despite everything; the torture, the humiliation, even the brushes with death; I wanted to keep being able to live out the fantasy, the adventure which had started when I woke up on that breakfast bar, when I was lowered into that hellish, stinking pit that fateful morning. I wanted to explore the rest of Jo's body, interact with her as a tiny person, keep playing with the fantasy that Jo had made, albeit out of her own reasons and not kindness, come true.

But I couldn't do both. That was impossible.

Perhaps there was a compromise to be made somewhere. Maybe I could convince her to let me go, and then allow her to do this again at regular intervals when she pleased. She enjoyed having the dominance over me, that much was obvious. It was just a matter of bargaining for at least a bit of my freedom back; to make this experience a willing activity for both parties, rather than a permanent slave contract. Besides, escape would have been a dangerous business; as far as I knew, Jo and only Jo knew how to manipulate my size.

It would work, I was confident. It had to. If it didn't, I was foregoing the best window for escape I as probably going to get.

Thus, I made the decision to stick it out in Jo's mouth until morning. Considering the original deal was surviving twenty-four hours in there, I figured I should keep up with that, even if the benefactor of the deal was currently in a stupor and thought I was digesting away in her belly. All I would have to do was survive until morning, somehow get her attention, and then plead for a new deal to get the best of both worlds, hoping she would be receptive. Sliding down her forehead, using the sweat to speed me up, I slid down the bridge of her nose and flew off the end, landing directly back with a wet splat where I started; behind her bottom teeth, underneath her tongue. I had to pat myself on the back a little for such an impressive landing. Smirking to myself, I made my way to the spot I knew best of all in her mouth -between her gums and her cheeks- and curled up to get some sleep, trying to figure out what I was to say tomorrow to the hungover mess that was my captor. My final challenge, I realised, would be to get the groggy Jo to notice me in her stinking maw before she accidentally swallowed me again; it wouldn't do to get to in sight of the finishing line and then trip up in the last few yards.

And considering the state of her mouth, the last challenge would undoubtedly be the most disgusting and foul experience thus far.

End Notes:

The next chapter will be up within a week this time, I promise. Hopefully. Maybe. Probably. Don't hold me to that. I aim to finish it within the month anyway, so it'll have to be soon if I want to get there. In a way, I'm sad that it's finishing, but with all the options open to me, I'm g;ad it's not completely closed. If anything, I'm proud I kept this work going so long, for so many chapters. Never thought I'd end up aiming to hit thirty, much less finish it.

Anyways, reviews and all that malarky are still always appreciated!

Jo's Hangover by Lord Aj
Author's Notes:

Really, I should be calling this Jo's Breath Part 2. Because guess what, there's another huge description dump, Hey, if the method ain't broke, don't fix it. But I figured I had to get at least one last good description of the horrors of her mouth in there before the end. Right?

Well, that's up to you if I'm right or not. Enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Waking up is never a nice experience, in my opinion. Being dragged from the bliss of slumber back into the world usually leaves one bleary-eyed and groggy, taking some time to fully adjust to being awake again. How bad it is depends on a range of factors; how much sleep you got, the quality of your bedding, and the manner of being woken up, to name but a few. Arguably, both me and Jo had a particularly bad experience waking up that morning, after the raucous night before; though I still claim my experience was worse. After all, being woken up by the semi-conscious moaning of the girl whose mouth you're staying in tends not to let one wake up slowly.

"Uuuuunnnnnnhhhhhhhhhhh........"

The low, almost creepy groan reverberated through the thick air, waking me with a start. With eyes resisting the heaviness of their respective eyelids, I looked around my 'accommodation' and saw the grey light of early morning leaking in through Jo's slackened jaws. At some point in the night, she must have rolled over in her sleep, because I now found myself on the slippery surface of her cheek, which had most definitely been a wall when I drifted off. This change in position had also affected other things; like the river of foul-smelling drool that I found my lower torso in the warm, gooey embrace of. Pulling myself out of the trail in disgust, I followed its path down the dip of her cheek and out of her lips, where it had undoubtedly collected on her pillow to form a slimy wet patch that would reek for days afterwards. It wasn't the first time Jo had literally drooled on me, and I was of course familiar with the slime of her saliva by this stage, but something about her unconscious hangover spit that made me shiver a little, even though it was as warm as everything else in her fetid maw. Trying to ignore the fresh coating of oral juices coating me, I jumped a little as the primal rumble of her snoring dominated the cavern.

It is worth a moment at this stage to describe, at the very end of my long imprisonment within the living cavern, how utterly filthy and disgusting Jo's mouth was in that final morning of my time behind her lips. I had experienced and described the state of the gigantic woman's decaying oral state throughout the day; from the milk-laden cesspool of her maw upon my entry to it, to the cleanliness after she had put me through her dental hygiene process, to the various stages of decay into first staleness and then dirtiness as the day wore into the night. That morning, however, my co-worker, through events already told, had not done anything to freshen up her mouth since my encounter with her gum the previous afternoon at least, and more realistically since she had brushed her teeth almost twenty-four hours beforehand. As such, one can only begin to imagine the horrors of how truly disgusting it was to be inside the bacteria-laden, slimy, and utterly putrid cesspit that had been allowed to fester behind her seemingly innocent lips; worse even than when I first entered it the previous morning.

Jo's teeth, for one, were of course as infamously brownish-yellow as they always were, made only worse by the act of not brushing them clean in so long a time. In that time, the festering clumps of plaque which I had already made contact with the last time Jo slept had almost entirely occupied the gaps in between her teeth, in a beige, gummy wall that also lay in a translucent sheen across much of the walls and surface of her blemished jaws. In the middle of her mouth, and thanks to her sleeping position high above me, her tongue was still coated in not just the slimy white film of bacteria, but the revolting brown colouring from the residue of her vomit, which had mingled with said film to produce the awful-looking staining. For some reason, all I could imagine was Jo dragging me along that horrible, rough yet slimy surface with her finger, using me as a makeshift tongue scrubber; the thought made me shudder and my stomach heave, and made me somewhat glad that I might at least be spared that torture now my imprisonment was almost over. Even her saliva, which still looked like the white, bubbly goo it usually had been in my stay, reeked of all the horrible stenches of things Jo had consumed and then regurgitated yesterday evening, making the fact that my lower half was thoroughly slimed afresh all the more sickening. It still, of course covered everything in the fleshy chamber, collecting in the sluggish stream I had awoken in and forming eerie-looking slivery strands connecting between various areas of her mouth. All of this was the most repulsive condition I had found Jo's maw to be in ever since my entry; indeed, it may have been the most vile and unsanitary place I had ever been in up to that point. But the worst part, the facet of this godforsaken hole that I had obsessed over most and would disgust me the most, was yet to come.

When, all those hours ago on the breakfast top, Jo had opened her mouth wide and delivered that colossal, roaring belch onto me, I imagined that that was the worst, most awful-smelling thing that had ever past my nostrils. To an extent, I wasn't wrong; up until that point, it most certainly was. What I encountered that morning, however, from the depths of the hungover colossus's powerful lungs, would make that seem like the smell of roses.

The first warning I had of my impending doom was the great suction of air the half-asleep giantess began to pull into her lungs. Her jaws opened wider than I had ever seen them; it must have been a spectacular sight had anyone been my size on the outside of her jaws. From my perspective her maw opened so wide it could fit the Arc de Triomphe inside of them easily, and devour several thousand people of my stature without issue. Air flooded in from outside and down into her throat, hundreds of thousands of gallons of fresh-ish air from the outside world disappearing down her throat. As suddenly it stopped, in that one-second pause where all was silent, I knew what was coming; I'd experienced if before, of course, not ten minutes after first entering her cruel and unforgiving jaws. There was nothing to do but steel myself and wait for the inevitable onslaught.

Then, the lungs released their great quantities of air, and the true hell started.

Jo's breath, created by twenty-four hours of not brushing, defied all describing words. It was like the stink of her regular morning breath but multiple times worse. Of course, the general stink of her morning breath, an amplified version of the rotting, fermenting stench I had been subjected to when she first opened her jaws in front of me, made its grand return, ripping through her maw and assailing my minute nostrils. Mingled in with it were all manner of terrible stinks and odours, all of which mirrored something that had been through her mouth some time before. It was almost as if the utterly stomach-churning reek of her breath was giving me a whistle-stop tour of all I had been through in those last few chaotic hours. The overpoweringly sour, almost chemical stink of vomit, stale from the remnants of it still coating various areas of her mouth, was most prevalent; but in there also I could smell the bitter, septic scent of spirits, the unbreathable stench of cigarette smoke, and even a hint of the once overpowering odour of fish from the sushi rolls that had inadvertently saved my life down in Jo's stomach, and were now probably a unrecognisable mush somewhere deep within her intestines. The obnoxious amalgam of stenches, all mixing together in this one drawn out moaning yawn, was almost too much to bear. My eyes watered and I doubled over and gagged as it continued, almost beginning to feel faint and light-headed as the terrible gale continued, the stench only amplified ever further by the oppressive heat and sweltering humidity I was well acquainted with, and accompanied by an ear-splitting moan that drew out over the entire time. When it finally, mercifully ended, the lips closed once again, smacking in what could have easily been either contentment or merely groggy half-sleep, and I was left to recuperate in the gloom, tumbling back down to the floor of her mouth as the hungover titaness sat up in bed.

"Uuuunnhhh... the fuck happened last night..."

I wasn't entirely sure whether she was talking to me; assuming she had forgotten what happened last night and assumed I was still in her maw; or just groaning into the aether, but I assumed the latter. Clearly, Jo was as hungover as I figured she would be; her continuation into complaints and gasps of pain concerning the headache she apparently had attested to that; but at least she was awake. Which meant my time in the stinking, garbage pit of her mouth was almost over. Disappointment clashed with relief, but one thought overrode both. It was time to try and get Jo's attention.

I had to first take some time to recover; I justified it to myself as giving myself time to come up with a plan. Clearly, Jo was too out of it to hear coherently my little voice; much as I knew she could hear me through whatever magical powers she had, I was fairly certain my voice didn't register as being as loud as a human voice. Hence, I would have to think up another way of getting her attention. The most obvious way seemed to be to start jumping around and making as much of a presence as possible in her maw; jumping around, hitting things, the whole lot. However, the voice of fear in my head told me that method was balanced scarily on a 50/50 knife edge. If she did happen to notice the thing causing her mouth irritation, she could easily spit it out to find out what it was; there was, of course, also the chance that she'd just swallow me, and then I'd really be fucked. I didn't feel like trying to cheat death again was a particularly good idea, especially after all the times I had cheated it already. Eventually, I decided my best bet was to make myself as innocuous as possible until she next opened her maw, and then I'd quickly scrabble out of her lips and get her attention from there. It seemed to be the safest option in terms of not being swallowed, and I figured I could probably reach her eyes or her ears quite quickly from her lips to get her attention. It was no master plan, but that said none of my plans were; it was the best plan I had.

Meanwhile, Jo spent the time sitting in bed moaning for at least a few minutes, before finally I felt my prison jostle slightly as she got out of bed and stood up, walking somewhere. I had begun to edge my way down her gumline to her lower lip, in order to make my great escape, but consistent groaning and the occasional gut-wrenchingly foul yawn made progress somewhat slower. Jo's own monologue, while at first somewhat amusing, eventually became irritating;

"Uugghhhh, I feel like shit.."

"My head, my throat, my stomach... ugh, everything hurts..."

"Did I throw up last night...? Ugh, no wonder there's such a shit taste in my mouth..."

"Did I kiss Melissa last night...? Fucking hell..."

"I need coffee...."

I had to wonder why she was moaning out loud to herself about her ailments- knowing Jo, it could have been equally either self-pity or the first sign of insanity setting in- but it what interested me more was what she didn't say, namely that she made no mention of me, her little prisoner, who she had spent so much time torturing yesterday. I wouldn't have put it past her to have such callous disregard for the people like me she had tortured that she'd forget about them, but I was curious whether she had truly forgotten me, or it was simply hangover blindness. Whatever the situation, there was one thing we could agree on; her mouth was indeed filthy. To have her admit that herself was testament to that.

For minutes I waited in the very front of her maw, breathing in the thick, putrid air, waiting for the chance that never came. However, listening intently to the muffled sounds outside her maw; the boiling of a kettle, the rustling of packets, flowing liquid; I felt a chance brewing. It was dangerous, certainly, but after all I had been through in Jo's mouth, I was willing to take the risk to make my final escape. The final gamble, as it were, was upon me.

It wasn't long before the chance came. As the great jaws opened for what I hoped was the final time during my imprisonment, I scrabbled up the slimy wall and peeked over the rim of her lips to see a massive spoon, laden with something or other; cereal, knowing the creature of habit my co-worker had proven to be- sailing towards her hungrily awaiting maw. Looking back for an instant, I took one last view of my prison from within; the slimy walls, the filthy tongue, the stained teeth; before I climbed over onto her lip, and made a break for it. As the great lips closed to take in the forsaken cereal and milk, however, I lost my footing, in a cruel twist of fate that seemed to come into effect just as I left the hell of being inside Jo's digestive system. Stumbling, I suddenly found the red lips had become open air, and I felt myself free falling. All around me was a blur as I fell further down, cursing this final awful trick after all I had been through. For the third time in my chaotic tale, I felt my life flashing before my eyes, and waited for the end to come in a sickening crunch.

So, when the splash came instead, one can imagine I was most surprised.

Finding myself suddenly immersed in something cold, I instinctively kicked towards the surface, breaking it with a breath of air.

Fresh air.

I had gotten out, after so long in that awful, dangerous prison. I was free. Yet, in a cruel and somewhat hilarious irony, I had escaped the frying pan only to fall right into the fire.

I had finally escaped Jo's mouth. But I had traded it for being trapped in her cereal bowl.

End Notes:

Next chapter is gonna be... interesting. I know that two seperate camps have developed for which way the ending goes, and I know at least one camp is gonna be disappointed. The only person who knows how this is gonna end though, is me... so let me know your ideal ending! I've got a good idea of where this is going, but hey, maybe one idea will be so good that it'll win me over. You'll just have to wait and see.

Either way; does he live? Does he die? All will be revealed next chapter... so keep an eye out for it. ;)

Jo's Judgement by Lord Aj
Author's Notes:

Well, this is it. A hell of a long chapter, a lot of plot, a bit of action at the start. I've gotta say, I know there's a few people who will have wanted a different ending, but hey, I'm proud of this. To me, it's the perfect conclusion to what has become my magnum opus in the world of writing.

My magnum opus is a smut story concerning a niche fetish on the Internet. Great, isn't it?

Oh well. I like it, and more importantly you guys like it, so that's all that really matters to me.

Enjoy, folks. It's gonna be an interesting one.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Even amidst all my panic, the irony was not lost on me that I had fallen into a Szalinski moment.

All around me was a lake of white, cold milk, framed on all sides by the shining white and lamentably inescapable walls of the bowl I was trapped in. All around me, soggy flakes of some form of cereal floated, some threatening to push me under the surface and obscure me underneath a mass of carbohydrate. Overhead, the giant metal shape of the spoon sailed down from the sky periodically like a great skyship, guided by the colossal hand of the hungover girl I had only just escaped the rancid jaws of. It crashed into the lake periodically, scooping up seemingly impossible amounts of material as it rose, dripping down milk to the disturbed surface below, until it was engulfed by those massive lips I knew so well and disappeared into her body with sickening squelches, crunches, and a massive wet gulp that sent the bulge of material so recently in the same position as me down to her ravenous belly. I had to note that in all the time I had been inside Jo's mouth, I had never actually experienced her eating cereal; but my curiosity was overpowered my desire to live. My curiosity was experiencing Jo eat cereal, not being eaten with Jo's cereal. I hadn't survived as long as I had just to die this way.

"Jooo!! Down hereeee!"

I bellowed my lungs out at the underside of the chin far above me, moving methodically as her powerful jaws grinded up her breakfast, until my lungs were hoarse and I was feeling light-headed. The titaness paid me no heed, however; my miniscule presence in her breakfast was unnoticed as she continued to gaze at the long, rectangular slab of her phone in her other hand, audibly slurping at a steaming mug of presumably coffee as she did. My last cries were drowned out by the rumbling belch that echoed up from within her, and above me the spoon had cruised into view once more. Breathing heavily, I decided to rethink my tactics. Clearly, my aimless shouting was getting me nowhere, and soon enough I would be scooped back into her foul mouth or worse whether I liked it or not. There had to be a better way of getting her attention, some way of making her notice me before she obliviously ate me again; and suddenly, triggered by that very cataclysmic thought, the idea came to me. It was risky, certainly, perhaps the riskiest plan I had tried so far in my survival of Jo and her giant digestive system. Indeed, it involved putting me directly back on course to where I didn't want to be. But I had to remind myself that my risky plans had gotten me through multiple life-threatening situations already, not to mention a little sprinkling of luck along the way.

If that luck could just stay with me for but a few more moments, I'd be golden.

As the spoon descended into the pool, I broke out into a frantic swim across the bowl, getting myself in line with its submarine course through the cereal and just climbing onto it as it scooped its contents up into the air. In the split seconds it got higher, I pushed to the centre of her spoon and faced my oppressor head on as the spoon came level with her lips. The jaws opened, and suddenly I found myself looking into that terrible and yet fantastical place, that stinking, slimy prison yet paradise that had been my home, my cell, and my torture chamber for the last day. In all its glory it yawned before me; teeth thick with grime and sludge yet still glistening in the light of the morning; tongue still covered in filth but writhing and ready for its new mouthful; almost spiderweb-esque strands of saliva criss-crossing the cavern from roof to floor; and of course, the thick, sweltering onslaught of her breath, made all the more rotten by that old stench of sour milk and cereal mush, remnants of which were still coating her maw from the last mouthful. Its sheer horror and queer, fantasy-fuelled beauty struck me all at once, and for a moment I just stood there, chest deep in milk, mesmerised; thinking maybe going back wouldn't be so bad.

Then, I remembered where I was, and what I had to do.

With a mighty roar, I bellowed her name one last time, pushing flakes around me away from my sides with such force that they fell off the spoon and rained down to the abyss below. Such was my display of power, even for one as minute as myself, that I figured Jo would have to notice me.

For a fraction of a second, the spoon continued to move towards the cavern, and I thought all hope was lost.

Then, quite suddenly, the colossal jaws closed, lips contorting into an expression of shock and wonder. As I continued to watch, the lips moved in an expression of confusion as their colossal owner managed to breathe out the words "what the hell...", before suddenly I was moving higher, past her nose, until I found myself looking into a massive spotlight of brilliant blue, the black hole in the middle straining hard to get a good look at me. Her eyelashes descended above me as her eye narrowed, before relaxing again as she finally came to the realisation of what the speck was in her food. I could see, so close to the tantalisingly intricate pupil, the emotions of shock, amazement, bewilderment, and above all disbelief twinkle in its seemingly boundless depths, and from below me the mouth that was about to consume me once again spoke breathily the words that confirmed I had been successful.

"Well, I'll be fucking damned...."

---

Standing back on the cold, hard surface of the breakfast bar gave the impression that I had finally come full circle. One day ago, almost exactly to the hour, I had woken up on that very surface, confused, in awe, but most of all terrified of the smirking titaness who was sitting before me devouring breakfast, completely unaware of the ride she was about to take me on as a prisoner of the thing I had lusted for. Now, I felt relief, but also resilience, toughness, the staunch emotions to which the only real comparison I can imagine is a grizzled war veteran. I had survived Jo's mouth; I had survived her meals, her drinks, her daily routine, her partying, her friends. I had even, against all the odds, escaped her terrible stomach, which had undoubtedly claimed the lives of many before me. Now, I was ready to face my judgement; and, be her judgement good or bad, I wanted answers. It was time to finish this insane journey.

Jo herself wasn't looking too peachy. Dressed in what looked to be an old, grey sweatshirt, the titan before me was a shadow of the smirking, seemingly malevolent yet (on her own terms, at least) just woman that had greeted me upon my awakening into this strange journey. Her brown hair was thoroughly dishevelled, unkempt and untidy, sticking out in random places in a mix of bedhead and the events of the previous night. Her eyes, still as blue as the sea, looked hollow as black rings encircled them, testimony to the lack of decent sleep she had gotten and the tiredness she was suffering as a result. Flecks of vomit still clung to her upper and lower lips, forming a ring of brownish hue around her thin, red lips, which remarkably looked no different to when I saw them that previous morning so long ago. She gazed down at me, not with the gleaming spotlights of the Jo I knew from yesterday, but a curious yet less malevolent stare that hinted at her still hungover condition. She was interested enough to talk to me, and knew she had to finish what she'd started, but she was tired, and didn't feel awfully well.

This seemed like a Jo that could be reasoned with.

"I can't believe it. I just can't fucking believe it," she said quietly, almost at a whisper. "If what I remember from last night is true...shouldn't you be dead and passing through my colon right about now...?" She shook her head slightly. "I'm dreaming, I must be. This can't be real. It's a hangover dream...."

"You're most certainly not dreaming," I replied to her, for once cutting off her ramblings rather than the other way around. Something about the situation made me feel like I was in control; an amazing thing, considering I was still so much smaller than she was. "What happened last night did happen. And yet, I'm here."
I proceeded to explain to her everything that had happened that night, right from the point that Jo had opened her jaws and shown Melissa my tiny form lying on her tongue. I told her of Melissa's fake snog, my short time in her own disgusting maw, how she had spit me into her shot glass and watched with glee as I was gulped down by her without even being noticed. I told her of my desperate fight to not be swallowed, and then my experiences of her stomach; including, at her request, the gruesome intricate details of what the inside of her stomach was actually like. She learned of my fight to stay alive in there, how it almost failed, how her drunkenness was ultimately my saviour when she threw up the contents of her stomach, myself included, and I miraculously avoided being flushed by smashing into her upper teeth instead. From there, I told her of my awakening (leaving out the part about climbing on her face) and how I had attempted to escape to get her attention- as, I explained to her when her brow furrowed upon learning of my attempt to escape, my day had officially been served and I was aware she wasn't aware of me- which led to my swift and accidental fall into her cereal and my risky yet successful plan to get her attention. She listened intently the entire time, and when I was finally finished all she could do was look down at me in silence, before finally mustering up the words to say.

"Man, I... I can't believe you actually survived. I mean, I've put you through some pretty crazy stuff in there," she poked a finger into her cheek as I was used to seeing her doing when referencing her maw, "and I thought you'd give up eventually and I'd just eat you. But you fucking... did it. I mean, I even actually swallowed you, if accidentally, and you still somehow managed to get out. I'm... impressed. Genuinely. You might be the most resilient tiny I've ever met."

I felt some pride in that; knowing that, however small a victory it was, my survival had earned me Jo's respect, or something at least akin to it. I could only hope that would stand me in good stead for my judgement. But I was still missing something; something that I had been wondering the entire time I had been trapped in there.

"Tell me, why did you do it? Why did you put me through this whole thing?"

The giantess closed her eyes, and let out a deep breath through her nose. When she opened them again, she looked sad- almost, I thought, guilty. Almost.

"Well, like I told you yesterday, I have the power to shrink people down to whatever size I want. I could make you half my size, a foot tall, I could even have made you microscopic, just by thinking about it. At first, I wasn't sure what good it'd do me. But then, one day, when I was being bullied in school, I looked at the people harassing me and thought I'd like to teach them a lesson for messing with me. Just like that, my mind turned to my power, and they were all unconscious on the floor, about the size you are now." Her lips curled to form a small smile as she remembered. "I made them apologise to me for bullying me, and then I made them rub my feet as punishment. They never bothered me again."

"So, that's what I started doing every time I got into a problem with someone. Soon, I was known for it, though no-one dared to tell anyone about it because they knew I could easily just shrink them again. I'd make them do all sorts of things, though foot massages were my favourite. To this day, I still only shrink people that are annoying me in some way."

"So... like me with using you as a base for my fantasies," I reasoned.

"Exactly," she replied, "as I told you yesterday." She paused to take another sip from her coffee, savouring its warmth and flavour, before continuing. "It wasn't until I started to get into my teenage years that I started to enjoy the power. I'd get a little feeling of glee every time I found someone who annoyed me, knowing I could teach them a lesson they'd never forget. Ex-boyfriends, ex-friends who spurned me, siblings. Anyone I could find a reason to shrink, I would. But, what's that old saying.... Power corrupts...."

"...and absolute power corrupts absolutely," I finished.

"That's the one. Anyway, that was when I started getting a little more... ambitious. It started out as just threats; I'd threaten to crush them or eat them if they didn't do my bidding, things like that. It spurred them on to do their work, but I wanted more. More power. A few months later, I was on the verge of killing them; a few months after that, I was going through with it. I relished stomping someone's life out with my foot or my arse; I loved the feeling of a tiny person struggling as they slid down my throat, the sensation of them dying in my stomach." At this point she stopped, looking down to find me not only shaking slightly, but once again sporting a full on erection.

"D-don't mind me," I managed to stammer fairly coherently. "Continue."

Her brow furrowed again in annoyance, but she continued nonetheless. "I suppose the power had gotten to my head; my enemies started disappearing left, right and centre. Sure, there was the odd sibling I could torture when they irritated me, and that gave me a fix. Melissa, too, when she found out about my powers, was enthusiastic. She seemed to enjoy both being the torturer and the tortured. She was fun to play around with; the feeling of having a willing tiny was different, refreshing." She smiled again in remembrance, looking off seemingly into the aether. "I even gave up my old ways for a bit; unless I and she did something together to a tiny. That was the most fun." The smile faded. "But then... then she moved away. Got a job in the city and left me back here, forcing me to go back to my old ways. I kept going, doing what I did, playing with the little bastards that annoyed me. But nothing seemed to satisfy me like it did with her." She paused, and her gaze came down to meet mine.

"Until you."

She gave me a small smirk, though something about it seemed more genuine than the smirks I'd seen from her before.

"When I saw your interest with my mouth, I knew you were one of those types. I was of course aware that people like you existed; having been playing with tinies for twenty or so years, I knew my shit when it came to the 'giantess' community. But up until you, I'd never met one. Sure, I was mildly taken aback by your fetish being turned on me; the reasoning I gave you for why I shrank you yesterday was genuine. I wanted you to see what a real mouth was like, to experience your fantasy up close and personal. But the thought also gave me massive amounts of pleasure. The mix of unwilling and willing was so new to me that it was like nothing I'd ever done with tinies before. I don't know how it's been for you, but I've thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it. I only wish I could've experienced you down in my belly, and sliding down my throat." Though still duller than normal, I could see the menacing gleam in her eyes. My theories had been confirmed; this wild ride Jo had taken me on, all the torture I had experienced, was in part down to her own pleasures, her own desire to have power over a tiny person, to dominate and humiliate them. In my clarity, part of me was disgusted that I had been used to fulfil her own fantasies; it was, in essence, a complete hypocrisy when considering that her primary reason for shrinking me was to teach me a lesson about my own fantasies.

For once, however, the primal part of me had the intelligent thought. I could easily use that fact to engineer a deal with Jo, to ensure my own survival and perhaps even undo my slavery, thus far unmentioned. Here, I had to be confident; there was no room to buckle, if I were to convince this titan of my case. It was time to get negotiating.

"Well," I started tentatively, as if walking on nails. "I thank you for your honesty... however brutal it may have been." I looked up into her massive eyes, locking our gazes. "Here's the thing. Technically, I failed. I ended up getting swallowed and sent down to your stomach."

"You're not seriously suggesting what I think you are, are you...?" I could see that voracious gleam in Jo's eyes again, her lips curling into a smile slowly. The beast may have been exhausted, but she wasn't dead. "No, I'm not," I corrected her decisively. "Just hear me out. Yes, I failed. But I also escaped. You said yourself that my survival has impressed you. By that merit, I think you would rather let me live."

Her brow furrowed once again, and she looked at me incredulously. "So...you're saying I should let you live... because you didn't die the first time I ate you." She put her hand up to her face, as if in thought. "Surely I could just... eat you again instead? You said yourself that it almost killed you the first time. I see no reason why it wouldn't the second. You survived by luck, not skill." She smiled at me. Inside I was swearing at myself, but I knew it was the weakest branch in my argument. It was time to bring out the big guns.

"Respect is but one branch of it. Besides, do you not remember that I am, by the agreement we made yesterday, your slave for life?" That got her thinking. Empowered, I continued. "Would you really throw that opportunity away just to have ten minutes of ecstasy feeling me in your stomach? You can get that from any poor fucker who happens to annoy you."

Slowly, she nodded. "Fair point. I let you live, and you're now in my eternal servitude. I can see the merits of that- even if I can't see why you'd want to be an itty-bitty slave to me from now until you die."

Now it was time for me to smirk. "I didn't say I was done, did I?"

"Don't get too cocky, midget. Or I might have to reconsider eating you." She licked her lips, smiling at me again. I was in danger of losing control of the situation, so I pressed on undeterred to secure my hold on it, reflecting once again that even in her tired and hungover state she was still dangerous.

"Now, here's the thing. You just told me that you enjoyed our little experience so much because I was both willing and unwilling at the same time. Right?"

"Mmmm," was the only signal I got that I was.

"Right. The thing is, you know I'm into the sort of thing you did to me, right?"

"Mmmmm...."

"Here's the thing, though. I know your plan- at least, the plan you told me was your primary plan- was to make me look at my fantasy in such a way that I would never want to go near it again. But the thing is..." and this time I smiled back at her, my own microscopic eyes gleaming, "...as terrifying, life-threatening and dangerous as it was... I fucking loved every minute of it."

I had to pause for a second, just to get some amusement out of the look of amazement that passed Jo's face.

"You mean to tell me that you enjoyed EVERY part of your time in my mouth?"

"Yep."

"Including all my meals, the gum, the running..."

"Mhm."

"Even my breath?"

"Especially your breath."

"Jesus, you are one kinky little bastard, aren't you?"

"Oh, you have no idea."

Giving her a little rundown of what exactly I was into; it needn't be repeated here, as I'm sure one has a good idea of my fantasies by now considering one has just read about them; I continued.

"So, we have a situation here where we both get pleasure out of something that requires both of us to do it. A symbiotic relationship, if you will. I get the pleasure of being tortured by you, and you get the pleasure of torturing me. It's a win-win situation, even if I can't imagine actually pleasing someone else would appeal to you- no offence or anything, but the last twenty-four hours haven't really given me that vibe. Either way, here's what I propose. You let me free because even if I did get swallowed, I'm still here and breathing; thus, in reality, I win, and you have an obligation to unshrink me as promised. But what I suggest is, we do this again- at a time of your choosing, because you're the one in control here. You give me a week's notice when you want to have your- no, our- fun, and I have to clear my schedule and give into that no matter what; it's not like I have a choice anyway. That way, you're happy, I'm happy, and the world keeps spinning without anyone ever knowing what we're doing. So I ask you, do we have a deal?"

I extended my tiny hand out, perfectly aware that she couldn't conventionally shake it, but doing so all the same to keep up the air of confidence. I had to admit, I was proud of myself for that speech, and as I watched Jo think it over- proof in itself that she was genuinely considering the possibility- I could at least feel a reserved calm that, should worst come to worst, I fought my best and came up with a decent sounding alternative, for the both of us.

Jo, however, had her own counter-argument.

"Actually, if I recall correctly, I said that if you survived, then maybe I'd unshrink you. No promises were made. What's stopping me from just keeping you as my slave forever? I have the power here. Your words and your fancy arguments don't change that, and don't you forget it. Why should I let you go?"

She was right, of course. There was nothing stopping her from doing just that, least of all me. I had no aces up my sleeve for that one, but I at least had one counter-argument, unsure of it as I was.

"Think about it this way. If you were on holiday and just stayed forever, you'd get bored of it quite quickly, would you not?" I could see she was thinking about it, so quickly I continued. "If all you ate was chocolates day in and day out, you'd get pretty sick of chocolates; and most likely die of a heart attack too, I'd imagine. The best things in life are for savouring, having every now and then to remind you how good they are and then leaving them for a while so you can reflect on how good it was before you do it again. If you keep doing this forever, you'll get bored quickly, and then you'll lose that pleasure, and find yourself lost again, like you were after Melissa. This is a new opportunity. Don't overdo it and let it become bland." Now I could see her really pondering, and suddenly, realising my last point made a really good second point, hastily added on to the end;

"Besides, if you keep me forever, I just become another unwilling tiny. And where's the fun in that? You said to me yourself that what was so exhilarating about this was how I was both willing and unwilling at the same time; that I'm scared of your mouth, but also absolutely love it. Keeping me makes that spark die off. Letting me go keeps it alive. See what I mean?"

Jo's face had contorted into one of deep thought. She was straining to find something to counter me with, something to throw back in my face and say she could and would keep me forever. Hell, I knew that if she wanted to, she could, and there was nothing I could do to stop it; and she knew that too. But she also knew, despite stubbornly not wanting to agree to it, that I was right. Finally, she let out a massive sigh, giving me a penultimate cold whiff of that rancid breath of hers, before capitulating.

"Oh, fuck you." She locked eyes with me again. "Fuck you to hell, you're right. Much as I don't want you to be, you're right." She closed her eyes slowly, and opened them again, seemingly putting the debate behind her. "Fine, I'll unshrink you," she said, sounding somewhat defeated, but the glint in her eyes told me otherwise as her lips formed into a disgusting, yellow-toothed grimace and she leaned towards me, just as she did when she first told me of my fate. "You just remember... that for all your arguments... and all your deals..." her voice quietened, slowly getting quieter as she got closer, "...you're still just the tiny... and I'm the giantess... and if I really wanted..."

The disgusting grin was now right in front of me, almost every detail on the grime-coated and otherwise stained teeth visible. Her voice dropped to a whisper.

"I could do whatever I wanted with you."

The last cloud of her disgusting breath blew hot and heavy past me as I began to feel lightheaded, and before I could even say anything back I found myself slipping rapidly into unconsciousness.

End Notes:

Well, so much for my wish to keep all my chapters to between 2000-3000 words.

As I kept writing, I realised there was so much to cover, so much I needed to fit in, that I would just have to make it a long one; I couldn't think of a good way to have two conclusion chapters. Besides, that'd make the ending chapter 31, and 30's such a nicer, rounder number. Right? Right. Oh well. Hopefully the longer chapter made for an exciting conclusion to what has been a pleasure to write.

Epilogue will be out soon. Please, let me know what you thought of the ending; whether you  liked it, or disliked it. I know some of you out there would have wanted a different ending, but we'll see how it goes. Perhaps I'll do some altenrate endings or something. We'll see.

Epilogue by Lord Aj
Author's Notes:

It ends.

I'd just like to take a moment to thank everyone who's read this, especially if you've stuck through to the end. It's been a long haul, and I honestly can't believe I made thirty chapters; hell, I thought twenty was a long shot. But I've had so, so much fun writing it, and I hope to continue the world I've built at some point. Not soon, but at some point. After this epic, I'm gonna need a break from longer stories.

Special, special thanks to all my reviewers as well, especially the regular reviewers who have kept me going with support and ideas (which made the story as long as it was) since January when I started this. My biggest thanks goes to the one reviewer who reviewed this story a whopping seventeen times over its development; my hat goes off to you, you wonderful person, and you have my undying gratitude for all your kind words and ideas. You know who you are.

Anywho, TL;DR: thank you all for reading and reviewing, it's been a barrel of fun, and you're all great. On with the final act!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jo was never someone I paid an awful lot of thought to. We were co-workers, and that was that; no prior friendship, no previous relationship or attachment of any kind, not even someone I was connected to on social media. We both came into work, did our jobs, engaged in casual and friendly small talk, and went home. She never made any attempt to make it more than that, and neither did I, so this wasn't a bad thing. For all accounts, anyone would be forgiven for thinking that the relationship would stay that way until our lives parted ways once more.

It was as if it had never happened. I woke up, in my own bed, sometime around the middle of the afternoon that Tuesday, and even I had doubts about what had happened. All the memories of my plight and my struggle against the titaness and her torturous mouth were there, down to the most visceral details, but something in me told me it was merely a lucid dream, a manifestation conjured up by my overactive teenage mind based on my strange fantasies. It seemed almost too detailed, too etched into my mind to be a dream; yet, at the same time, it had this hazy quality about it, combined with the sheer logical impossibility of what had happened, that made it too absolutely crazy to be reality. As I sat there, pillows propped up behind me and duvet draped over my lower body, I had to sit and wonder, pondering this question that would plague me for days afterward.

Life continued as normal. If I had actually been through that crazy escapade, my body, now definitely back at its normal stature of six feet, seemed no worse the wear for it; I felt about as well as I normally did on a day-to-day basis. The people around me seemed to take no notice of any absence on the Monday; not even my own parents seemed to have any worry or wonder as to where I was, commenting that they rarely saw me these days anyway. As the days wore on and life continued with its typical mundane fashion, my thoughts slowly faded from wonder to myth, the seemingly legendary dream of my battle against Jo's mouth and digestive system, that was so lucid it almost seemed real.

Seemingly to put the icing on the cake, not even Jo herself acted any differently upon my next shift at work. Everything occurred as normal, and our work relationship seemed as trivial and ordinary as it always had been. We worked, exchanged small talk sometimes, and otherwise got on with our professional relationship; even if, thanks to the recent memory of my lucid dream my fantasies were even more hard to keep under wraps. I simply told myself I would address them that night; if I was lucky, perhaps I could experience another dream quite as lucid as the one from the previous week.

After what seemed like an age, I saw the clock tick over to four in the afternoon and breathe a sigh of relief. My shift was over, and finally I could bugger off home and not have to worry about being in such close proximity to my co-worker with such amplified feelings of fantasy as I was experiencing. Like usual, I sat down and wrote out my time working, before grabbing my jacket from the cloakroom and heading for the door.

"Wait!"

My hand, pushing at the wooden door to go back into the outside world again, fell down to my side, letting the door gently swing back on its hinges to rest closed. The voice calling me from the back of the café was unmistakably Jo's, and my heart seemed to skip a beat in sudden wonder and fear. Suddenly my mind was racing, wondering if perhaps it was real all along, that she was about to explain everything to me, perhaps even shrink me down again to start the whole wild ride anew. Closing my eyes and trying to breathe slowly, I turned around and looked at the girl who had been at the back of my mind for the past week.

"Yes?"

"Don't forget this." She walked towards me and pressed a brown envelope into my hand, with my name in black typeface on a sticker in the centre. I knew the sort; we received them every few months as proof we'd been paid. It was most likely just more pieces of paper documenting the pittance I had earned in the last few months.

Trust my mind to over-think everything.

I said my goodbyes and went out of the door, breathing in the warm air. Spring had now fully sprung, and I had to smile at the blue sky, the lush green that adorned all the trees again, the bustle of activity on the street as I walked back through the town to the suburbs where I lived. There was no use dwelling on dreams from weeks past; much as I wanted them to be real, much as I desired, I had to concede that everything from my parents to my friends to Jo herself were giving signs that my lucid dream really was just that; a dream, nothing more. There was so much more to focus on in the present, and dwelling on the past wouldn't help. Pushing the thought to the back of my mind, I continued to walk out of town, enjoying the scenery and the strangely beautiful weather.

Yet, despite absolutely everything- the evidence, my own reason, even the seeming obliviousness of the fixation herself, the thought still lingered, gnawed at me from the very crevice of my conscience.

I was 99% sure it hadn't happened. But I couldn't shake that 1%.

Something about it seemed too real, too detailed and gruesome and fantastically vivid to just pass it off as lucidity in slumber. As I lay in bed that night, I almost felt like I could smell Jo's breath as I thought about it, feel the swamp-like environment of her mouth and the rough yet slimy surface of her tongue. The picture of her maw in my mind as I lay there in bed again that night was just too realistically vivid for me to pass off; I had, to my knowledge, never seen Jo's mouth fully in my time working with her, and yet I had a clear as crystal picture of it in my mind's eye. It just didn't add up. Something, anything had to give me some clue as to what happened.

And then I remembered. The envelope.

In my haste to get on and do other things that afternoon, I had not opened the brown paper envelope, assuming it was indeed just paycheck documents and the like. But now... now I wasn't so sure. Even if I was again overthinking, as I so often did, I couldn't be dismissive of the idea, fantastical as it seemed, that the envelope was the key to figuring out the mystery. Nothing was impossible; one could not be 100% sure about anything in the world, aside from their own existence. At least, that's what I always told myself.

Tentatively, as if reaching for a newborn babe, I grasped the envelope from my desk and took it in both my hands. Unsealing it slowly, I felt my heart racing, and as I completely undid the seal I screwed my eyes shut and upended the contents of the envelope onto my lap.

When I opened my eyes again, the sight that met me made all my doubt disappear, and suddenly the events of that fateful day a week ago rushed back to me as if they had happened mere seconds ago, real as the brown paper I still clutched in my hands.

Scattered across my duvet were several photos, medium-sized rectangular images of which there were about a dozen. All the photos depicted largely the same thing; a large, filthy-looking maw, adorned with grimy yellow teeth and ringed by thin, red lips that were unmistakeably Jo's. In every photo, this same mouth was captured in image with the same miniscule, bedraggled and thoroughly slimy-looking person, which I was quick to recognise in my sudden photo-initiated clarity as myself. The photos were numerous, and my eyes only widened further as I looked at each in turn; Jo dangling me above her open mouth, my tiny form perched on the tip of her tongue, my tiny form laid out and looking completely bedraggled on the surface of her tongue, and another like it with bits of masticated cake covering her mouth in brown slime. Each moment was frozen in time, captured in scarily graphic high definition, these snapshots of the insane, terrifying and yet wondrous adventure trapped within Jo's maw. The last photo sealed any doubt away permanently; the infamous selfie, taken that morning by Jo herself, posing with her jaws agape while I was sprawled on my belly on the grimy surface of her tongue, trying to recover after my first five minutes in that stinking, sweltering trap. It was then that I noticed I was visibly shaking; my heart was going at machine gun pace, and my breathing had quickened as if I had been running. Slowly and shakily putting the final photo down, I tried to calm myself, overcome the fact that dear God, I had actually been shrunken down to the size of an ant, been toyed with and actually eaten by the behemoth posing in the photo I had just seen, and lived to tell the tale.

In all my scattered and chaotic thoughts, the cynical part of me suggested that by God, would it make a good story.

It was only then that out of the corner of my eye I happened to see the writing on the back of the last photo. In my attempts to calm myself down I had completely missed it, and slowly I picked up the postcard again to get a better look at the blocky text written on the back.

"YES, IT DID HAPPEN. AND WE'RE GONNA DO IT AGAIN. YOU HAVE ONE WEEK TO GET READY. SEE YOU SOON..."

End Notes:

So, this is adieu, au revoir, ad wie lo se, arrivederci, adios, hasta la vista, sayonara, so long, farewell, and a very fond goodbye to this story.

Oh, there'll be more... at some point.

In the meantime, I've got some plans for this story. More some dreams, but... we'll see what happens. Who knows, maybe my little dreams will come to fruition. But you'll have to wait and see...

Until next time!

-Aj

 

Forever Jo- Alternate Ending by Lord Aj
Author's Notes:

So, a few months ago someone asked me to write an alternate ending to this story, and I figured why not give it a go. Even though I wrote this half a decade ago, I still return to it every now and again, and I think it still holds up. Don't know how many fans this had back in the day, but I hope you enjoy this little extra update- and if you've never seen this story before, I hope you've enjoyed reading it. 

The story picks up midway through Chapter 29-  I figured I'd save you reading a whole half of that chapter again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Well," I started tentatively, as if walking on nails. "I thank you for your honesty... however brutal it may have been." I looked up into her massive eyes, locking our gazes. "Here's the thing. Technically, I failed. I ended up getting swallowed and sent down to your stomach."

"You're not seriously suggesting what I think you are, are you...?" I could see that voracious gleam in Jo's eyes again, her lips curling into a smile slowly.

The thing is, despite everything I’d been through, everything I’d done to survive the last twenty-four hours, despite every part of what remained of my sanity screaming how terrible an idea it was… that was exactly what I was suggesting.

“Here’s the thing,” I started tentatively. “Don’t get me wrong, the last day has been… a living hell. A hot, damp, stinking living hell.” Jo narrowed her eyes at me; whether out of offence or amusement, I couldn’t possibly tell, but the smile on her face didn’t dissipate. “But… it’s also been the living experience of every single one of my fantasies. And as terrifying, life-threatening and dangerous as it was… I fucking loved every minute of it.”

I had to pause for a second, just to get some amusement out of the look of amazement that passed Jo's face.

"You mean to tell me that you enjoyed EVERY part of your time in my mouth?"

"Yep."

"Including all my meals, the gum, the running..."

"Mhm."

"Even my breath?"

"Especially your breath."

"Jesus, you are one kinky little bastard, aren't you?"

"Oh, you have no idea."

Giving her a little rundown of what exactly I was into; it needn't be repeated here, as I'm sure one has a good idea of my fantasies by now considering one has just read about them; I continued.

“All of that… it’s been hell, but it’s also been the greatest experience of my life. And well… I don’t know if anything else could top that. So, much as this is going to sound insane… I have a request.” I looked up at her, into her huge eyes, with more conviction than I had at any other time since this whole escapade began.

“I want you to eat me.”

Once again, I took a moment to register the surprise on Jo’s face. Given how she’d been dangling the threat of that over me for the last day, the fact that I’d straight up asked for it must have been a bit of a blindside to her, especially considering my tenacity and drive to avoid precisely that fate. At last, she managed to overcome her shock enough to utter one word in amazement:

Why??”

The same question had been racing around the saner parts of my mind for the last few minutes. But that primal part of me had taken over; my dick was now doing all the thinking, and it knew exactly the answer.

“As I said… this has been the greatest experience of my life. My greatest fantasies have all been played out… save for one. I want to feel what it’s like to be eaten. To give myself up to you knowing that you are about to torture me as you have been doing, trap me in your mouth, savour me, and then swallow me whole, ending my life by damning me to the pit of your stomach. Call me crazy, but the thought of it, the finality of it… has never sounded more appealing right now. And I know I’ll never forgive myself if I don’t take this opportunity, when it’s within grabbing distance. Otherwise the desire will consume me… so either way, I’m going to get consumed.” I looked up at her with a somewhat sheepish grin at the terrible joke I’d made. “Wouldn’t you rather you did it than anything else?”

Again, she seemed shocked; given I’d essentially just given her permission to kill me, that wasn’t necessarily surprising. I could see her thinking it over in her head, eyes staring blankly at me as she weighed over the emotional spiel I’d just given her. It felt like an eternity, but I could see the predatory side of her, the side that had enjoyed torturing me so, enjoyed devouring her tiny victims, winning her over. Her face relaxed, a smile slowly spread over her face… and I could, as I had so many times during the last day I’d been put through this experience, see that predatory glint in her eye.

“Well… I’ve never had someone ask me to devour them before. And you really are a kinky little fucker. But I’ve gotta say, the idea of giving you one final ordeal, before swallowing you whole and ending your puny existence… has never sounded better. So if you’re really so eager for that…”

Her smile split into a grin, and those rank yellow teeth glistened at me as if in anticipation.

“I’m sure I can fit you into my breakfast.”

Slowly, her huge arm raised into the air, extending her fingers towards me. The huge pads of her finger and thumb once again crushed me with their grip as I was lifted into the air and towards her colossal face, voracious eyes drinking my tiny form in just as I was ogling her grin with excitement, anticipation, and below it all a primal, adrenaline-inducing fear.                Suspending me just in front of her lips, she let her tongue loose, and let it serenely, menacingly, glide across her upper lip and then her lower, before flicking the tip at me as it disappeared back into the revolting cavern. This wasn’t the groggy, hungover girl I’d seen at the start of the conversation- this was Jo clearly in her predatory element. She wanted to give me a show before consigning me to her digestive tract- and I was here for it. She pressed me up against her lips in a kiss, almost sucking me in in the process, before letting me fall back into her now open palm now somewhat dampened, a thin strand of saliva connecting me back to the giantess’s maw momentarily before breaking and lashing back onto her face.

Her grin, that menacing line of filthy, yellow-brown teeth filled my vision, and a familiar hot, stinking wind enveloped my senses as she began to breathily, almost sultrily, speak to me.

“Do you remember how this started?”

Her grin split wide, and her disgusting maw yawned before me, stained incisors hanging far above my prone form like guillotines. I knew what was coming as I felt my hair stand on end and the very air sucked from around me, yet took the time to admire the gloomy, rank cavern in all its majesty one last time- the plaque-caked, brownish-yellow molars, the strands of milky saliva drooping and splitting between the ribbed roof of her mouth and her monstrous, scum-coated tongue, and her meaty uvula dangling at the very back guarding the portal into her throat that I’d soon be travelling into. Moments later, Jo hit me with the full force of her stinking breath; a caustic, swampy gale reeking of that all-too-familiar yet utterly toxic stench of morning breath, vomit, stale milk and bitter coffee. She sighed a little as she deeply exhaled onto me, filling my ears with the resonating hum of her voice- for several seconds, that felt like years, my world was that all-encompassing sound, that rancid stench, the hot, fetid dampness that covered my whole body as well as the great palm around me. Even as it was still dying down, her tongue came next, slithering out of her maw and towards me before plowing into me with full force. The rank, slimy muscle pinned me to the pliant surface of her palm with surprising strength, before beginning to probe me, every tastebud slithering over my skin and thoroughly sliming me, coating me in a sheen of her equally awful smelling drool. No part of me was left unmolested as Jo relentlessly tasted me, suffocating me as her hot, inquisitive tongue explored over my face, cutting off my air supply only for another helping of her awful breath to assault me just as it once again moved south, leaving me spluttering in the hellish, heavy atmosphere. This wasn’t like the ordeals Jo had subjected to me before- this was heavier, felt like it had more impetus, more… Hunger, the word popping into my head as my face was once again subsumed under her undulating tongue. This isn’t the girl who was teasingly teaching me lessons yesterday morning. This is a predator, a titaness whose mind is set on devouring her prey. That Jo just wanted to torture me.

This one wants to devour me.

Words could not adequately describe the ecstasy that thought brought me.

Her tongue began to actively push me up, out of the nest of the palm of her hand, which had become quite inundated with her stinking spit, up towards her fingers- I felt with my back being pushed into the slight crook between her middle and index fingers. As I was pushed higher, towards her fingertips, I realised my wall was becoming a ceiling; Jo was, while still subjecting me to the whims of her tongue, no longer pressing me with it but rather pressing me into it, her fingers sinking into the pliant muscle and enveloping my whole body in rough tastebuds and accumulated tongue scum. Forcing my head upwards, I realised I was now inside her mouth- to the sides I could see her immense molars amid the sea of tongue and saliva, and feel the oppressive heat from her breath grow even hotter as I was thrusted deeper inside the sweltering cave. She was pushing me up her tongue, her tasting growing more intense- as my body went, it accumulated scum along the way and coated me in the rank mixture of bacteria, saliva, and residue. Just as I could see her uvula dangling above me, and thought the final ingestion was near, the pressure from her fingers changed direction, and I was pulled back down her tongue as she moaned in pleasure- whether from my taste or her enjoyment of my torture, one couldn’t tell. This motion continued for some time- up and down, up and down- until the heretofore rhythmic pattern of her breathing stunted, and suddenly a belch ripped through her maw, almost blowing out my eardrums and assaulting me with a hurricane of a wind carrying a stench even more vile and acidic than that of her breath. Unable to hold back after a mix of the stimulation, stench, and the whole overwhelming experience of it all, I came then and there, writhing in orgasm under her fingers into the hot, slimy flesh underneath me. Whether the titaness noticed this or not, given my size, I wasn’t sure, but it was then that she finally decided to pull me out of her mouth, soaked through, utterly bedraggled and thoroughly exhausted, slipping me off her fingers and onto the cool, hard surface of the breakfast bar.

“Look at me.”

Obediently, I looked up at Jo, gazing down at me like some beautiful, hungry goddess. The predatory glint in her eyes almost seemed to sparkle, and her breathing was fast- clearly, she was enjoying this moment as much as I was. The question was simple, but the resonance was massive:

“Are you ready to be eaten by me?”

The last shreds of my sanity begged and pleaded with me to say no, beg for my life, turn and run. But instead, I nodded, meekly. It was all I could muster after the experience she’d just subjected me to.

“Good. Then I want you to walk into my mouth…” she began to lower her head… “…to feed yourself to me.”

 

Her eyes remained locked onto me, seemingly almost unblinking, as she opened her grisly maw wide for a final time.

It seemed almost peaceful. The humid, stinking air of her breath had calmed to a lazy breeze, and before me the horrific, beautiful sight of her wide open jaws looked almost serene. Tentatively, I began to walk forward, her mouth getting bigger as I closed in on it until her top row of teeth loomed ominously above me. Almost regally, her tongue slipped over her bottom teeth to greet me, the tip landing with a barely audible squelch on the countertop, rivulets of saliva running down to the surface to pool at my feet. I stopped just before it, took one last look at the sheer majesty of it all, the exhilarating, terrifying experience I was about to go through, and with a deep breath gave myself, finally, totally, to my gigantic former co-worker as her sustenance.

For the last time, I entered Jo’s mouth.

I’d never properly walked on her tongue. During the previous day I’d either stuck to the sides of her mouth or been tossed around like a piece of gum by it- actually walking on it was an interesting experience. The flesh gave easily beneath my feet, and the saliva was a constant slip hazard- but despite both of these, I walked calmly, almost coolly up the incline of her tongue and under her yellowed, grimy teeth, feeling the swamplike heat intensify on my face, and the overpowering stench fill my nostrils. Already saliva was dripping copiously from the roof of her mouth- clearly, Jo was excited to finally get it over with and devour me- and when I reached the centre of her tongue, I stopped, sat down, and awaited the inevitable.

“I’m all yours, Jo. Eat me.”

The massive voice that resonated around me sounded almost shaky- whether with pleasure or anticipation, I’ll never know.

“Enjoy the trip..”

Her jaws snapped shut with a echoing clack, sealing me forever into the gloom of her body. Immediately her tongue bucked, shooting me backwards into the depths of her maw. I was immediately pent up in a maelstrom of saliva, caught up in a swirling river of stale, odious liquid as her uvula sailed past above me. The natural hum of her insides rose to a crescendo as I felt the incline of her tongue steepen, and like the drop on a rollercoaster I felt my anticipation finally release as terror, letting out a guttural, piercing scream that was entirely eclipsed by the booming, wet squelch of her swallow.

GLRRRRKKKKKKKK

Primal, animalistic panic took hold as I entered the close, slick confines of her throat, squeezing me down alongside the torrent of saliva into the dark depths of the giantess’s body. Struggling in blind terror only served to push me down harder as Jo above me repeatedly gulped to ensure I went down and stayed down, the roar of her beating heart reaching a crescendo before dying down again, replaced by the squelching rumble of her stomach, eager to accept its new guest. As I hit the sphincter, the saliva gushed past me and into the bubbling pit, leaving me to be squeezed through the opening and falling feet-first into the churning, disgusting soup of Jo’s stomach contents. Submerged fully in the vile substance, I thrashed to get back above it, my head breaking the surface just in time to hear the massive, satisfied-sounding rumble of Jo belching again, before the whole chamber shook as if struck by an earthquake- which, I realised, was Jo patting her belly.

How to describe the experience of being trapped in a woman’s stomach, knowing I was destined to, indeed had chosen to, die? In the gloom of her stomach, floating in the revolting chyme that was already starting to eat at my skin with nothing but the immense echoing groans and squelches of her guts for company, my panic strangely subsided, and I reached something coming towards acceptance. Even as the titaness above me began devouring her bowl of cereal once again, sending sour milk and mushy cereal residue raining down on me, seemingly already forgetting about the morsel whose life she’d just condemned, I felt a peace wash over me as the slurry of her digestive tract began to numb my legs and body. For all I’d fought, for all I’d strived to stay alive for the whole day inside her hellish maw, and even for how hard and desperately I’d fought to stay alive within the very stomach I was now happy to stew in, my prevailing thought was that I’d made the right choice. Allowing Jo to torture and devour me, the sheer experience of her mouth and breath and the existential knowledge of the finality of it all, had culminated in a strange, almost insane-sounding sense of contentment that I had traded in my life, submitted my life to her, this colleague of mine who had become my torturer, my whole world and then my devourer. Perhaps it was insanity- perhaps it was the same kind of self-sacrificial devotion that those committed to some deity or another feel- but as my head slipped below the mush and my body began to fail me, after my long battle against submitting to Jo’s body, submitting myself to her felt… right.

I passed away, in the depth’s of Jo’s stomach, with a smile on my face. 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6487