- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended

Author's Chapter Notes:
So, here we are, the first chapter of your first ever story!. This, like most first chapters in a longer story on this site, will just set up the premise and the characters, before we dive into the good stuff in a few chapters.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jo was never someone I paid an awful lot of thought to. We were co-workers, and that was that; no prior friendship, no previous relationship or attachment of any kind, not even someone I was connected to on social media. We both came into work, did our jobs, engaged in casual friendly small talk, and went home. She never made any attempt to make it more than that, and neither did I, so this wasn't a bad thing. For all accounts, it could have very easily stayed that way until our lives split ways once more.

She was somewhat older than my seventeen years of age, but still largely in her youthful years of her mid-twenties; slightly older than the majority of my co-workers at the café I held my weekend job at. Physically, she wasn't really in my sights, even if she had been my age, but it would be an insult not to call her moderately attractive. She had mousy-brown hair that fell to about shoulder length in smooth waves, and big eyes with pupils of a watery blue hue. Her nose was quite petite and did not dominate her face, and below them were a pair of fairly thin red lips; all in all, one would never make any jibes about her from her face alone. It was when those lips were parted, however, that someone's attention, as mine was, might perk up.

It is often said that an important part of a person's attractive qualities is their smile. Usually this implies the slightly more taboo question about the state of one's teeth; and in this case, Jo was unfortunately victim to a set of teeth, while otherwise considered perfect in uniformity and number, that were heavily stained, their colouration a stained yellow that heavily contrasted against her pale red lips. Granted, this being Great Britain, where dental standards are stereotypically worse than that of our American cousins, her set of gnashers stood out less than it could have done, but even so her grin was something to behold. Whether the long term effects of coffee, cigarettes, general family genetics or a mix of two or all of the options caused such staining was a mystery to me, but it certainly caught my attention on my shifts. Unfortunately, my curiosity was especially peaked thanks to my own mind; I had discovered some years before my voreaphilia, with somewhat of a focus on the mouth and its cleanliness (or lack thereof). Granted, I had grown to terms with it as I matured, and was able to restrain my thoughts at work, but in the dark nights as I lay in bed the thought of Jo's yellow-toothed maw began to become a focus of my 'self-pleasuring' activities. Perhaps, in that context, what happened was slightly less surprising and improbable as it first seemed.

You see, Jo, my otherwise formal co-worker and acquaintance, had secrets of her own. Like mine, they were kept extremely to herself, only divulged to a few, if any, people, and like mine they were known from an early age and slowly gained control over towards maturity; but unlike mine, hers went far beyond just a deviant and moderately embarrassing sexual fetish. Hers was a possession of a power that few people, especially not her, understood; it was a power that such things as myths, legends, and more recently sci-fi and action literature are made of; and, most importantly to this take, it was only a power that I came to understand some moments after I awoke that fateful Monday morning.

At first, I remembered nothing. My thought was focused on the stiffness of my body and the cold, hard surface I was laying on. I stretched, trying to expunge some of the weariness that enveloped my body, and rubbed my eyes to focus my vision. My mind turned to more pressing thoughts as my body started to comply to basic bodily function; where was I? How did I get here? Clearly I wasn't at home, as otherwise I'd be in bed. The first thing I noticed with some shock was my lack of clothing, but made no attempt to cover myself up as of yet; for all I knew, I was alone. My hearing picked up what sounded like cutlery hitting a bowl, amplified by several times, and as my vision took in the surroundings around me I began to think I was having some sort of lucid fever dream. I looked to be atop a massive platform, presumably a breakfast bar, in a huge kitchen of some description, with massive kitchen appliances like an oven and a refrigerator dominating the horizon. Still trying to process everything in this strange new seemingly colossal world I slowly turned around, getting my bearings in check, and that was when my eyes met a pair of blue eyes hundreds of times larger than my own.

It all happened in the space of a few moments, but it took almost ten full seconds of staring into those eyes to fully comprehend the fantastical situation I was in and the person I was staring at, and another five for the sheer feeling of equal parts adrenaline and fear to kick in.

I was staring into the eyes of a veritifiable titaness.
Chapter End Notes:
So, that's that then. What do you all think? Personally I think it may be a tad short for an opening, but being pressed for time as I was I think it came out pretty well. I hope to get the next chapter out within the week, but no promises. Until then, enjoy!